| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Chopper one, we have a report of a body in Presidio Park. | 1号直升机 据报普雷西迪奥公园发现尸体 | 
| [00:05] | Chopper one, copy. En route. | 1号收到 正在前往 | 
| [00:23] | Confirming dead body, male, | 确认死者 男性 | 
| [00:25] | mid-30s, badly beaten, single gunshot to the head. | 35岁左右 外伤严重 头部中了一枪 | 
| [00:31] | Well? | 如何 | 
| [00:35] | We need to call the FBI. | 我们得联系联邦调查局 | 
| [00:38] | It’s starting again. | 它又开始兴风作浪了 | 
| [00:46] | You hungry? You want to grab something? | 饿了吗 去吃点东西吧 | 
| [00:49] | Don’t try and act like you care. | 别装得好像你很在乎似的 | 
| [00:51] | I just want to know if you’re hungry. | 我只是想知道你饿不饿 | 
| [00:53] | No, I’m not hungry. | 不 我不饿 | 
| [00:58] | I’m not the enemy, Jane. | 我不是你的敌人 Jane | 
| [01:00] | Of course not. My friends are, right? | 当然了 我朋友才是 对吧 | 
| [01:02] | And David. | David也是 | 
| [01:04] | You’re 14. | 你才14岁 | 
| [01:05] | It’s too young to go on dates, | 现在就谈恋爱还太小 | 
| [01:08] | especially with a boy who’s already driving. | 尤其是和一个已经领驾照的男孩 | 
| [01:11] | Mom thinks you work too much. | 妈妈觉得你花太多时间在工作上 | 
| [01:13] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那又怎么了 | 
| [01:15] | It’s not my fault that you two don’t get along. | 你们俩合不来又不是我的错 | 
| [01:17] | I’m not saying it is. | 我没说是你的错 | 
| [01:20] | You’re trying to ship me off. | 你就是想甩掉我这个拖油瓶 | 
| [01:22] | Your mom and I love you. | 我和你妈妈都很爱你 | 
| [01:24] | Don’t even. | 别给我来这套 | 
| [01:27] | Ok. You want to be treated like an adult, fine. | 好 你想让我把你当大人看 没问题 | 
| [01:31] | Let’s have an adult conversation. | 我们就来个大人之间的对话 | 
| [01:35] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [01:37] | What do you think’s going on with the helicopters tonight? | 你说今晚哪来的这么多直升机 | 
| [01:42] | I’m sorry, I’m trying to have a convertion with my daughter. | 不好意思 我在和我女儿谈话呢 | 
| [01:48] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我不是和你说话 | 
| [01:51] | I was talking to Jane. | 我在和Jane说话 | 
| [01:55] | How do you know my daughter’s name? | 你怎么知道我女儿的名字 | 
| [01:57] | You’re not in charge here. | 这儿轮不到你说话 | 
| [02:00] | Jane, run ahead. | Jane 你先走 | 
| [02:02] | No! | 不行 | 
| [02:06] | No, you come quiet. | 要么乖乖跟我走 | 
| [02:09] | Or you both die. | 要么你俩都得死 | 
| [02:49] | Hotch Hotch. | |
| [02:50] | Cooper Cooper. | |
| [02:55] | You never were one for offices. | 你就是不能闲在办公室里 | 
| [03:00] | A medical condition. | 体质问题 | 
| [03:01] | I’m allergic to bureaucracy. | 我对政府机构过敏 | 
| [03:04] | Thanks for coming, Hotch. | 谢谢你能来 Hotch | 
| [03:05] | Sure. I don’t have long. We’re leaving on a case. | 别客气 我时间不多 我们在查案 | 
| [03:07] | I know. San Francisco. | 我知道 旧金山那宗 | 
| [03:08] | I hear things. | 我有所耳闻 | 
| [03:10] | So what’s going on? | 叫我来什么事 | 
| [03:11] | How much you know about this case you’re working? | 你对这案子了解多少 | 
| [03:13] | I’m on my way in to look at the files. | 我还没来得及查看档案 | 
| [03:15] | Can I give you a preview? | 我先给你概述一下好吗 | 
| [03:17] | Sure. | 好啊 | 
| [03:18] | All right, so, here’s the deal. | 是这样的 | 
| [03:22] | 2 years ago, a dead male turned up in Presidio Park. | 2年前 在普雷西迪奥公园发现一具男尸 | 
| [03:27] | A massive amount of blunt force trauma. | 大量钝器创伤 | 
| [03:29] | Defensive wounds, single gunshot | 自卫痕迹 | 
| [03:32] | to the back of the head. | 脑后中了一枪 | 
| [03:34] | And over the next 3 days, | 随后的3天里 | 
| [03:36] | 3 more vics, same M. O. | 又有3人受害 相同的作案手法 | 
| [03:39] | and after that, there was nothing. | 之后 风平浪静 | 
| [03:40] | Until exactly one year later. | 直到一年后 | 
| [03:42] | Same thing. | 相同手法 | 
| [03:43] | Dead male, badly beaten, | 男尸 外伤严重 | 
| [03:45] | shot execution style, | 中枪 | 
| [03:47] | followed by 3 more vics | 之后的3天里 | 
| [03:48] | over the next 3 days. | 又有3人受害 | 
| [03:49] | And then nothing until last night. | 然后风平浪静 直到昨晚 | 
| [03:51] | One year later. Exactly. | 刚好又是整整一年 | 
| [03:52] | Which means we have 3 days before the trail goes cold again. | 意味着在凶手停手之前我们还有3天 | 
| [03:55] | Why all the interest? | 为什么要插手这案子 | 
| [03:57] | I got a theory. | 我有点想法 | 
| [04:00] | I think there are parallel murders | 我认为还有其他谋杀案 | 
| [04:01] | linked to these cases. | 和这些案件有关 | 
| [04:03] | 2 years ago, one day after those murders stopped, | 2年前 在这些谋杀案停止的第二天 | 
| [04:06] | a single dad and his 15-year-old brunette daughter | 一个单身父亲和他15岁棕色头发的女儿 | 
| [04:10] | were found dead in their car. | 被发现死在他们车里 | 
| [04:12] | Last year… | 去年 | 
| [04:14] | Again, one day after the dead males stopped showing up, | 又一次 谋杀停止后的第二天 | 
| [04:17] | same thing. Another dad and his brunette daughter. | 同样 又一个父亲和他棕色头发的女儿被杀 | 
| [04:21] | And you think it’s all connected? | 你觉得这些案件有所关联 | 
| [04:22] | I think it’s a hell of a coincidence, don’t you? | 这也太巧了 不是吗 | 
| [04:24] | And you want me to bring your team in on the case. | 你想让你的小组也加入到我们的调查 | 
| [04:26] | You only have 3 days. I mean, you don’t have time | 你只有3天时间 你可没功夫 | 
| [04:28] | to be chasing an angle like this one. | 这样细丝慢缕的顺藤摸瓜吧 | 
| [04:29] | So my team works the bodies in Presidio Park | 所以我们组调查公园的谋杀案 | 
| [04:31] | while your team tests the theory | 而你们组则去调查是否有 | 
| [04:33] | about the fathers and daughters. | 父女失踪 | 
| [04:33] | And if I’m right, | 如果我说中了 | 
| [04:34] | both halves of the case help solve the other half. | 那我们两组就可以互惠互利 | 
| [04:36] | And you already asked the director and she said no. | 你已经问过局长 她拒绝了 | 
| [04:38] | She is not strong at thinking outside the box. | 她一直都很死板 | 
| [04:41] | If you ignore her order and you’re wrong, | 如果你猜错了 | 
| [04:43] | You’re done. | 那这次的违命可能就把你断送了 | 
| [04:44] | I’m telling you, Hotch… | Hotch 我跟你说 | 
| [04:46] | Right now, there’s a father and there’s a daughter | 当下 正有一对父女 | 
| [04:49] | and they’re missing, | 失踪了 | 
| [04:50] | And no one is looking for them. | 而且没有人去搜寻他们的下落 | 
| [04:57] | Stop it. Shh! Stop it. | 停下 停下 | 
| [04:59] | If I can snap this chain… | 只要我能弄断这链子 | 
| [05:01] | You’re just gonna hurt yourself. | 这只会弄伤你自己 | 
| [05:04] | Stop it, please, please! | 停下 求你了 | 
| [05:06] | Please stop it! | 求你停下吧 | 
| [05:07] | You ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [05:08] | Stop! | 停下 | 
| [05:14] | You stay away from her. | 你别靠近她 | 
| [05:18] | I said get away from her. | 我说别碰她 | 
| [05:22] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想干嘛 | 
| [05:23] | It’s simple. | 很简单 | 
| [05:26] | You give her to me, | 你把她交给我 | 
| [05:28] | you both live. | 你们都能活命 | 
| [05:33] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 | 
| [05:36] | If that’s your answer. | 如果这就是你的答案 | 
| [06:27] | Mother Teresa said, | 特蕾莎修女说过 | 
| [06:28] | “I have found the paradox. | “假如你爱至成伤” | 
| [06:30] | “That if you love until it hurts, | “你会发现” | 
| [06:33] | “there can be no more hurt, | “伤已殆尽” | 
| [06:35] | only more love.” | “唯有更多的爱” | 
| [06:38] | What do we know about the past years’ victims? | 关于之前那些受害者我们了解多少 | 
| [06:41] | The Tenderloin district is a high concentration | 田德隆区是瘾君子和流浪汉的 | 
| [06:42] | of drug addicts and homeless people. | 高集中区 | 
| [06:44] | All the victims have been transients. | 所有受害者都到那里暂住过 | 
| [06:46] | So this unsub’s choosing easy targets that won’t be missed. | 不明嫌犯选取易被攻击的目标 以免失误 | 
| [06:48] | He’s not concerned with the challenge of the hunt. | 他不会冒险作案 | 
| [06:50] | All these victims are part of a larger plan. | 所有受害者都是计划中的一部分 | 
| [06:52] | Which he executes in the same few days every year. | 而且他每年实施这计划的时间都相同 | 
| [06:54] | Reid did you find any significance to the dates? | Reid 这些犯案日期有什么含义吗 | 
| [06:56] | Nothing historical. | 没什么历史意义 | 
| [06:57] | It’s got to be personal for the unsub. | 对不明嫌犯来说一定别具含义 | 
| [06:59] | JJ, you and Reid hit the San Francisco P.D. | JJ 你和Reid去旧金山当地警局 | 
| [07:02] | Rossi and Prentiss to the dumpsite. | Rossi和Prentiss去弃尸地点调查 | 
| [07:04] | Morgan and I will go to the coroner’s office. | Morgan和我去找验尸官 | 
| [07:06] | Nobody should expect to get a lot of sleep in the next 3 days. | 接下来的3天我们会很忙 做好准备 | 
| [07:09] | What about Cooper’s team? | Cooper的小组呢 | 
| [07:11] | You said he had a theory. | 你说他得出了一个结论 | 
| [07:12] | He believes that whoever is murdering these homeless men | 他认为杀害这些流浪汉的人 | 
| [07:14] | is also abducting fathers and daughters | 还绑架父女 | 
| [07:16] | And killing them once the transients are disposed of. | 一旦可以抛弃 就杀了他们 | 
| [07:18] | So then we’ll investigate the dead men, | 那么 我们去调查那些尸体 | 
| [07:19] | And his team can see if there is | 他的小组追查是否 | 
| [07:21] | A missing father and daughter. | 有父女失踪 | 
| [07:23] | Why isn’t his team on the jet now? | 为什么他的小组没一起来 | 
| [07:25] | Because the director wouldn’t authorize | 因为局长没有授权 | 
| [07:26] | Them joining the investigation. | 他们参与调查 | 
| [07:28] | They’re working against the director’s orders? | 他们要违局长之意行事 | 
| [07:30] | We need to concentrate on the dead men | 我们要关注的是在田德隆区被绑架 | 
| [07:31] | Abducted from the Tenderloin. | 之后被害的这些人 | 
| [07:32] | Cooper’s team can help determine | Cooper的小组可以判断 | 
| [07:34] | If there’s a missing father and daughter | 是否有父女失踪 | 
| [07:35] | And whether it’s connected to our case. | 以及失踪母女是否与我们的案子有关联 | 
| [07:37] | Or you could get in serious hot water | 但是如果局长认为你帮助他违抗命令 | 
| [07:40] | If the director thinks you’re helping to defy her. | 你自己就会陷入水深火热之中 | 
| [07:41] | No, hotch is right. | 不 Hotch没错 | 
| [07:44] | I’ve known sam cooper for 20 years, | 我认识Sam Cooper二十年 | 
| [07:45] | And I’ve never seen him defy an order. | 他决不会违抗命令 | 
| [07:47] | If he feels this strong about a hunch, | 如果他认为没错 | 
| [07:50] | We need to help him however we can. | 我们就要尽全力帮他 | 
| [08:22] | Trying to get out of the heavy lifting, eh? | 干体力活儿够呛吧 | 
| [08:24] | Actually, I’m setting up a two-way ilnb | 事实上 我在用500兆瓦发射器 | 
| [08:26] | With a 500-megawatt transmitter | 和单极LNB[低噪屏蔽] | 
| [08:28] | And single-polarity lnb, | 架设双向ILNB[交互低噪屏蔽] | 
| [08:30] | Both operating in the k.U. Band. | 工作频率均在K.U频段 | 
| [08:35] | What did she just say to me? | 她刚说啥 | 
| [08:38] | At least we’re blessed with a nice setup. | 还好我们这里环境不错 | 
| [08:40] | How’d you hook it up? | 你怎么弄到的 | 
| [08:41] | I know a guy who knows a guy | 我认识一个有门路的人 | 
| [08:43] | Who’s a slumlord, who gave us a great deal. | 他认识个土财主 给我们打了大折扣 | 
| [08:46] | So, how do we conjure victims of a crime | 我们要怎么在一个美国大城市里 | 
| [08:48] | That might not have been committed out of thin air | 找到一起可能尚未发生的犯罪的 | 
| [08:51] | In a major american city? | 受害人 | 
| [08:52] | San francisco has a population of 800,000. | 旧金山的人口约80万 | 
| [08:54] | Half of those are males. | 一半为男性 | 
| [08:56] | Just start with the females. | 从女性着手 | 
| [08:58] | Only 45% of the population is white. | 人口中只有45%是白种人 | 
| [09:00] | So what does that leave? | 那是多少 | 
| [09:02] | 360,000. | 36万 | 
| [09:04] | That’s gets us to 180,000. | 那就缩小到了18万 | 
| [09:06] | Check school absences. | 搜索学校缺勤记录 | 
| [09:07] | Narrow that to girls 13 to 18 | 缩小范围到13到18岁的女生 | 
| [09:09] | And narrow it again to brunettes. | 再次缩小范围到棕发白种女生 | 
| [09:11] | Find their fathers’ names and check their workplaces, | 确定其父亲姓名 交叉对比工作考勤 | 
| [09:14] | Who hasn’t shown up. | 看谁没有上班 | 
| [09:16] | Well, ok. If you want to show off about it. | 好吧 如果你这么想炫耀的话 | 
| [09:19] | All right. Let’s ride. | 很好 我们开工 | 
| [09:21] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干活 | 
| [09:30] | Have all the dumpsites been this isolated? | 所有的抛尸地点都如此隐蔽吗 | 
| [09:33] | He keeps away from the main paths. | 他避开主干道 | 
| [09:35] | Never dumps them in lighted areas. | 从不抛尸在光亮处 | 
| [09:37] | So he had to have studied the terrain beforehand. | 所以他在行动之前研究过地形 | 
| [09:39] | He’s organized. | 有条不紊 | 
| [09:40] | And physical enough to haul a body | 身强体壮 可以独自搬运尸体 | 
| [09:42] | A long way on his own. | 走很长一段路 | 
| [09:43] | What can you tell us about the victims? | 关于受害者 有什么值得注意的吗 | 
| [09:45] | They were all living on the streets. | 他们都是街上的流浪汉 | 
| [09:47] | No witnesses. | 没有目击者 | 
| [09:49] | Our guess is he managed to lure them, | 我们猜测他以某种方式诱惑他们 | 
| [09:50] | Promising food or drugs. | 许诺提供食物或毒品 | 
| [09:52] | Were any reported missing? | 收到过人口失踪报告吗 | 
| [09:53] | No. We do know they all came from the same few blocks | 没有 我们只知道他们都来自同一街区 | 
| [09:56] | In the tenderloin. | 田德隆区 | 
| [09:59] | This is the body they found at presidio park. | 这是在公园发现的尸体 | 
| [10:02] | If he hadn’t been shot, | 如果不是被枪杀 | 
| [10:03] | he probably would have died of internal bleeding. | 他也许会死于内出血 | 
| [10:05] | It looks like he landed a few shots of his own. | 看来他经过一番血战 | 
| [10:08] | There’s powder residue in his skull. | 头骨中还有火药残余 | 
| [10:11] | He had to have been subdued when he was shot. | 在他被枪杀之前已经被制服了 | 
| [10:14] | So he gets abducted off the street | 他在街上被安静地带走 | 
| [10:16] | Quietly enough that there’s no witnesses, | 没有任何目击者 | 
| [10:18] | But then he fights for his life only to let the unsub | 之后又拼尽全力反抗 | 
| [10:20] | Shoot him execution style? | 以求不明嫌犯可以枪杀他 | 
| [10:21] | In other words, what the hell is he doing with them? | 换句话问 不明嫌犯对他们都做了什么 | 
| [10:38] | Unlock ’em. | 解开锁 | 
| [10:56] | Not yet! | 还没开始 | 
| [10:59] | Get up. | 站起来 | 
| [11:01] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 | 
| [11:03] | Throw the key off to the side. | 把钥匙丢出来 | 
| [11:07] | You win, you live. | 你打赢了 就活下来 | 
| [11:10] | You lose, | 你输了 | 
| [11:11] | I kill your daughter, | 我就杀了你的女儿 | 
| [11:13] | And I kill you. | 再杀了你 | 
| [11:15] | Understand? | 明白了吗 | 
| [12:11] | Can you stand? | 还站得起来吗 | 
| [12:15] | Can you stand? | 还站得起来吗 | 
| [12:19] | Don’t look, jane. | 别看 Jane | 
| [12:30] | Ok, we’ve talked to over 200 middle schools | 好了 我们联系了超过200所学校 | 
| [12:33] | And run the names of absent girls | 将缺席的女生名字 | 
| [12:34] | Against their yearbook photos. | 与年鉴的照片比对 | 
| [12:35] | What else? | 还有什么 | 
| [12:37] | We’re checking bios of the dads now | 我们正在调出所有父亲的档案 | 
| [12:39] | And calling their workplaces. | 与其工作地联系 | 
| [12:40] | So he hasn’t been at work. | 他没有去上班 | 
| [12:42] | You sure? | 你确定 | 
| [12:44] | Both days? | 两天都没有 | 
| [12:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:48] | What have we got? | 有什么结果 | 
| [12:52] | Jane McBride This is jane mcbride. | |
| [12:53] | She’s 14. She didn’t show up for school | 14岁 昨天和今天 | 
| [12:56] | Yesterday or this morning. | 都没有上学 | 
| [12:57] | And dad? | 父亲呢 | 
| [12:58] | Ben Ben. | |
| [13:00] | He hasn’t been at his contracting company for the last 2 days. | 过去两天都没有去公司上班 | 
| [13:03] | I love this guy. | 我爱这家伙 | 
| [13:06] | And the prophet speaks. | 先知预言 | 
| [13:08] | Yes. Yes. | 就是他 | 
| [13:14] | Hotch Hotch. | |
| [13:15] | Cooper Cooper. | |
| [13:17] | I think we found him. | 我想我们找到他了 | 
| [13:37] | Mrs. Mcbride? I’m agent hotchner with the fbi. | McBride夫人 我是联调局的Hotchner探员 | 
| [13:39] | This is agent cooper. | 这位是Cooper探员 | 
| [13:41] | We’re here to determine whether | 我们前来确认 | 
| [13:42] | your husband and your daughter are missing. | 您的丈夫和女儿是否失踪 | 
| [13:43] | -Don’t. -Ma’am, are you ok? | -不要 -女士 你还好吗 | 
| [13:45] | Just get inside, please. | 请先进来 | 
| [13:47] | Hurry. | 快点 | 
| [13:53] | Oh, god. | 天呐 | 
| [13:56] | Mrs. Mcbride. | McBride夫人 | 
| [13:57] | You just got my family murdered. | 你们刚刚害死了我的家人 | 
| [14:18] | That’s the first victim from the park. | 那是在公园发现的第一个受害者 | 
| [14:20] | The man on the phone said he’d kill ben and jane | 电话上的男人说 如果我报警 | 
| [14:22] | If I brought in the police. | 他就杀了Ben和Jane | 
| [14:24] | He said that if I needed proof, I should check my front porch, | 他说如果我需要证据就去看看门廊 | 
| [14:27] | And when I did, this was there. | 然后我就在门廊发现了这个 | 
| [14:30] | Oh, he’s careful. | 他很小心 | 
| [14:33] | Nothing to distinguish him | 没有暴露他的身份 | 
| [14:34] | Or his location. | 或位置 | 
| [14:36] | Were there any other instructions? | 还有别的指示吗 | 
| [14:37] | No, he said he’d call with more. | 没有 他说他还会再打来 | 
| [14:40] | Do you think he’s watching? | 你们觉得他在监视我吗 | 
| [14:42] | I mean, is he going to kill them? | 他会杀了他们吗 | 
| [14:45] | The video was shot by a camera on a tripod, | 录像机应该是放在三角架上 | 
| [14:46] | Which means he probably doesn’t have a partner. | 说明他可能没有帮凶 | 
| [14:48] | It would be almost impossible | 凶手不可能 | 
| [14:50] | For him to take your family prisoner | 一边囚禁你的家人 | 
| [14:51] | And do surveillance simultaneously. | 一边拍摄 | 
| [14:53] | And he’s done this before? | 他以前就干过吗 | 
| [14:55] | So why didn’t someone come forward after to say what happened? | 那怎么没有人站出来解释呢 | 
| [15:01] | He doesn’t leave anybody with knowledge alive. | 因为凶手把知情人都杀了 | 
| [15:03] | We’ll post an agent here to keep you safe. | 我们会派一名探员保护你 | 
| [15:06] | Can you excuse us a moment? | 容我们失陪一下 | 
| [15:08] | Cooper, listen. | Cooper 听我说 | 
| [15:10] | Your theory’s right. We know he’s killing homeless men | 你的推理是对的 凶手在杀戮 | 
| [15:12] | As well as fathers and daughters. | 流浪汉和父女 | 
| [15:14] | But let us work it. | 但请交给我们办 | 
| [15:15] | If you go back to d. C. Now, the director | 如果你现在回华府 | 
| [15:17] | Won’t know that you ignored her order. | 局长不会知道你无视她的命令 | 
| [15:19] | Look, I know you’re sticking your neck out on this thing for me. | 我知道你在为我冒险接这案子 | 
| [15:21] | I understand. I’m not trying to– | 我理解 我不是想… | 
| [15:23] | This isn’t about me. | 这不是为我自己 | 
| [15:25] | I want to protect you. | 我是想保护你 | 
| [15:32] | You remember him? | 还记得他吗 | 
| [15:34] | Toby Vahl. Of course. | Toby Vahl 当然记得 | 
| [15:36] | You remember we got that confession | 你记得我们拿到了 | 
| [15:38] | For those 5 child murders, | 五名儿童被杀的供词 | 
| [15:40] | But we all had that gut feeling. | 但我们都有一种直觉 | 
| [15:43] | We knew he wasn’t good for all of them. | 这些儿童不全是凶手杀的 | 
| [15:44] | The preference was too varied. | 类型太杂了 | 
| [15:45] | Local cops shut the investigation down. | 当地警方停止了调查 | 
| [15:47] | The fbi brass, they told us to get our asses back home. | 联调局官员让我们打道回府 | 
| [15:53] | I remember. | 我记得 | 
| [15:54] | Where were you when you heard | 你当时在哪听说 | 
| [15:56] | They caught that second killer dumping this boy’s body? | 他们抓到丢弃男童尸体的第二个凶手 | 
| [15:58] | I was in denver working a new case. | 我在丹佛办新的案子 | 
| [16:02] | You? | 你呢 | 
| [16:03] | I wasn’t on anything yet. | 我当时什么案子也没有 | 
| [16:04] | I could have still been there. | 我本来可以办那个案子 | 
| [16:09] | I won’t ignore my gut again. | 我不会再无视自己的直觉 | 
| [16:12] | I don’t care what it costs me. | 不管付出什么代价 | 
| [16:15] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [16:17] | My people will be on the record | 我的组员会会出面办案 | 
| [16:18] | And we’ll use yours to double manpower. | 你的人暗中协助 | 
| [16:20] | Hotchner. | 我是Hotchner | 
| [16:21] | Where? | 在哪 | 
| [16:24] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [16:25] | They found another body. | 发现另一具尸体 | 
| [16:37] | So how does a brit– | 一个英国人… | 
| [16:39] | A handsome brit. | 帅哥英国人 | 
| [16:40] | How does a brit end up in the FBI? | 一个英国人怎么进了联邦调查局 | 
| [16:42] | It’s pretty simple. | 很简单 | 
| [16:44] | Cooper and I bumped into each other a few times. | Cooper和我见过几面 | 
| [16:46] | 10 months ago they told him he could hand-pick a new team. | 十个月前 他被授权亲自组建一个小组 | 
| [16:49] | He called. I came. Passport didn’t matter. | 他打电话给我 我来了 护照不成问题 | 
| [16:53] | So, is it true | 那是真的吗 | 
| [16:55] | That no one in the british special forces | 英国特种部队的人 | 
| [16:57] | Is allowed to admit they’re in it? | 不许承认进入联调局 | 
| [16:59] | I don’t know. I’d have to ask around about that one. | 我不知道 回头我再问问 | 
| [17:03] | You know, there’s a lot of rumors about your boss. | 还有很多关于你上司的谣言 | 
| [17:05] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [17:06] | One I heard was when he left the bau, | 听说他离开行为分析组后 | 
| [17:08] | He was doing psychological ops overseas. | 出国进行心理治疗了 | 
| [17:11] | Well…I’ve never been big on rumors. | 我向来不听信谣言 | 
| [17:15] | So, I don’t suppose you’re going to tell me | 这么说你不打算告诉我 | 
| [17:17] | Just where you two bumped into each other. | 你们在哪里见的面了 | 
| [17:21] | I’ll tell you I trust the man with my life. | 我能告诉你 我誓死信任他 | 
| [17:26] | I’ll tell you I’d die for the man. | 我能告诉你 我誓死效忠他 | 
| [17:35] | How’s the mom? | 孩子母亲怎么样 | 
| [17:36] | She’s holding up. | 她还算坚强 | 
| [17:37] | I don’t know how much help she’s going to be. | 我不知道她能提供多少帮助 | 
| [17:40] | So, the tenderloin is full of junkies | 田德隆区到处都是瘾君子 | 
| [17:41] | Who would be easy to control, | 这种人易于控制 | 
| [17:43] | But the first victim had no drugs in his system, | 但第一名死者体内没有毒品 | 
| [17:45] | And this geezer looks pretty healthy, too. | 这个家伙也非常健康 | 
| [17:47] | Except for the whole dead thing. | 只不过已经死了 | 
| [17:55] | There’s skin under his nails. | 指甲里有皮肤碎屑 | 
| [17:59] | Didn’t the first victim have scratch marks on his chest? | 第一名死者胸前不是有抓痕吗 | 
| [18:02] | Yeah. We assumed he fought back against the unsub, | 我们猜测是反抗嫌犯时抓伤的 | 
| [18:05] | But these victims might actually be fighting each other. | 但这些死者可能是互相殴斗 | 
| [18:09] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [18:10] | I take it you’re about to wow me with a theory. | 看来你已经有推理了 | 
| [18:13] | The first victim is dumped | 第一名死者 | 
| [18:14] | before the fathers and daughters are taken. | 在父女被绑前被抛尸 | 
| [18:17] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [18:18] | Because he wants to send a message to the wife | 因为凶手想警告受害者妻子 | 
| [18:20] | That he means business, make sure she doesn’t call the police. | 他是来真的 确保她不报警 | 
| [18:23] | And it also sends a message to the prisoners he already has. | 同时也警告凶手囚禁的犯人 | 
| [18:26] | You lose a fight, you die. | 打不赢 就死路一条 | 
| [18:28] | What do those welts look like to you? | 你觉得那些伤痕怎么来的 | 
| [18:30] | My guess–they’re wounds from rubber bullets. | 我猜测 是橡皮子弹打的 | 
| [18:33] | Like they use to control rioters or prison inmates. | 正如过去控制暴徒和犯人的方法 | 
| [18:35] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [18:36] | I think the unsub’s been locked up. | 我觉得嫌犯以前坐过牢 | 
| [18:38] | That’s where he’s learned to control his own prisoners. | 在牢里学会如何控制犯人 | 
| [18:41] | Well, if he’s learned how to dominate them, | 既然他懂得如何控制犯人 | 
| [18:42] | Why are they fighting each other? | 为什么会互相殴斗 | 
| [18:44] | It has to be part of his plan– | 这肯定是他的计划之一 | 
| [18:45] | To watch them beat the hell out of each other. | 看着他们互相厮杀 | 
| [18:47] | And then the loser is executed. | 败者则被处决 | 
| [18:50] | Admit it–I’m starting to grow on you. | 承认吧 是我提点你的 | 
| [18:54] | Hotch, it’s Emily. | Hotch 我是Emily | 
| [18:55] | We have an idea about what he might be doing with the victims. | 我们知道了嫌犯如何处置受害者 | 
| [18:58] | We may be able to give the profile– | 应该可以做侧写了 | 
| [19:00] | Hold on a second. | 等等 | 
| [19:01] | Hey, who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 | 
| [19:02] | If I’m right, there’s somewhere else | 如果我是对的 | 
| [19:04] | We need to be delivering that profile. | 还有人需要知道侧写结果 | 
| [19:14] | This is one for the books, huh? | 这是值得记载的一刻吧 | 
| [19:16] | Yeah. You spend much time here? | 你常来这里吗 | 
| [19:18] | Maybe a half a dozen interviews. | 可能有六七次 | 
| [19:20] | You? | 你呢 | 
| [19:22] | 6 years, 3 months, 4 days. | 六年零三个月四天 | 
| [19:40] | The prophet returns. | 先知回归了 | 
| [19:41] | What up, man? How you doin’? | 别来无恙吧 老兄 | 
| [19:43] | This is Nelson G. | 这位是Nelson G | 
| [19:44] | Me and him know each other from back in the dark days. | 我们在人生的黑暗时刻相识 | 
| [19:47] | Man. Never expected to ever see you in here again. | 没想到还能在这里见到你 | 
| [19:50] | This is agent David Rossi, FBI. | 这位是David Rossi 联邦探员 | 
| [19:53] | FBI? The first time I see you in how long | 联邦探员 这么久没见 | 
| [19:56] | And you bring the FBI? | 怎么带个联邦探员过来 | 
| [19:59] | Get the hell outta here. | 滚吧你 | 
| [20:02] | I told you, man, | 我说过 | 
| [20:03] | If I ever got my shot at redemption, | 一旦有赎罪的机会 | 
| [20:04] | I was gonna take my game to the other side. | 我一定会努力改邪归正 | 
| [20:07] | “To open the blind eyes, | 开瞎子的眼[以赛亚书42:7] | 
| [20:08] | “To take the prisoner out of the prison and them… | 领被囚的出牢狱 | 
| [20:10] | And them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.” | 领坐黑暗的出监牢 | 
| [20:13] | Well…It makes sense, I guess. | 我现在懂了 | 
| [20:16] | The criminals are the ones who make the rules, right? | 罪犯是制定规则的人 | 
| [20:19] | Cops are the ones who gotta learn. | 警察是研究规则的人 | 
| [20:22] | I need your help, man. | 我需要你帮忙 | 
| [20:25] | Talk. | 说 | 
| [20:27] | We have a serial killer. | 我们在调查一名连环杀手 | 
| [20:29] | We think he might have done time here. | 他可能在这里服过刑 | 
| [20:31] | We want to give you a description, | 我们跟你描述一下此人 | 
| [20:32] | And then you tell us if you recognize him. | 告诉我们 你是否认得他 | 
| [20:35] | Just press your connections. | 利用你的人际关系 | 
| [20:38] | It’s very likely that this unsub has a prison record. | 嫌犯很可能坐过牢 | 
| [20:41] | He’s white, and judging by the age | 白人 根据被绑者年龄估计 | 
| [20:42] | Of the people he abducts, most likely in his 30s. | 嫌犯可能三十岁左右 | 
| [20:45] | And considering the terrain In which he’s dumping the bodies, | 根据嫌犯抛尸地区推测 | 
| [20:48] | We think that he’s imposing | 我们认为他很高大 | 
| [20:49] | or at least very physically fit. | 或者至少很健壮 | 
| [20:50] | He also has access to a space | 他同时还拥有一个足够大的场所 | 
| [20:52] | that’s large enough to house and control a number of prisoners, | 来藏匿和控制受害者 | 
| [20:54] | all without disturbing the neighbors. | 并且不会打扰到邻居 | 
| [20:56] | This guy keeps to the same hunting ground. | 这家伙一直在同一区域搜寻目标 | 
| [20:58] | Same dumpsite. | 相同的抛尸地点 | 
| [21:00] | He’s a control freak. | 他是个控制狂 | 
| [21:02] | Real organized. | 很有条理 | 
| [21:04] | Also, he would have been obsessed with the guards, | 并且 他对警卫控制囚犯的方法 | 
| [21:06] | their methods of controlling the prisoners, | 十分着迷 | 
| [21:08] | especially in the yard. | 特别是在放风的院子里 | 
| [21:09] | This dude kills folks the same few days every year. | 这家伙每年在相同的日子里杀人 | 
| [21:12] | There’s no way he’s that obsessed | 他对此如此着迷 | 
| [21:14] | and he’s not talking about it. | 所以没理由不跟别人谈论这些 | 
| [21:16] | We think the man has a daughter of his own, | 我们认为他有一个女儿 | 
| [21:18] | most likely a brunette like Jane. | 且很可能她像Jane一样拥有棕色头发 | 
| [21:19] | The dates he chooses probably correspond to an event | 他作案的时间很可能 | 
| [21:22] | involving his own daughter. | 跟他女儿的一桩事件有关 | 
| [21:23] | Our guess is that he lost his daughter in some way | 我们猜测他由于某种原因失去了女儿 | 
| [21:25] | and it’s symbolic of him not fighting for her in the first place. | 而且很显然一开始他没有保护好她 | 
| [21:27] | A lot of times killers choose victims | 很多时候 凶手挑选的受害者 | 
| [21:29] | that are surrogates for someone, | 往往是某一个人的替身 | 
| [21:31] | like a wife or a mother. | 比如妻子或者母亲 | 
| [21:33] | In this case, we think his own guilt | 这案子里 我们认为他自身的罪恶感 | 
| [21:36] | is making him choose surrogates that represent himself. | 促使他挑选了代表他自己的替身 | 
| [21:53] | The police department has the profile. | 警局拿到了侧写 | 
| [21:54] | They’ve tripled patrols in the Tenderloin. | 他们在田德隆区增加了两倍巡逻警力 | 
| [21:56] | You know what? I think we need profilers out here, too. | 我觉得 我们这里也需要侧写师 | 
| [21:59] | He could be out there | 他可能会在外寻找流浪汉 | 
| [21:59] | hunting for homeless men to fight the father. | 令其跟那个父亲搏斗 | 
| [22:01] | This kid–best sniper I’ve ever seen. | 这小伙子是我见过的最棒的狙击手 | 
| [22:05] | He could view a lot of ground from the rooftop. | 他可以在屋顶观察地面的情况 | 
| [22:07] | Are you comfortable on the ground solo? | 你能独自在街上行动吗 | 
| [22:09] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [22:10] | Cooper’s right. Maybe we can catch him | Cooper说的没错 也许我们可以在 | 
| [22:11] | trying to abduct another victim. | 他绑架受害者的时候抓住他 | 
| [22:28] | So, what you wearing? | 你现在穿了什么 | 
| [22:34] | A gun. | 一把手枪 | 
| [22:36] | Hey, Mick, explain something to me. | Mick 跟我解释一下 | 
| [22:38] | How come I’m out on the street | 为什么我要站在大街上 | 
| [22:40] | and you’re sitting on your butt on some roof? | 而你却悠闲地待在那屋顶上 | 
| [22:42] | Well, you heard the man. | 你刚才听到头儿说的了 | 
| [22:44] | Do you really want me to expound on my own prowess? | 你真的要我阐述我自己的英勇吗 | 
| [22:47] | It’s undignified. | 太没面子了 | 
| [22:52] | Stay on your headset. | 保持耳机畅通 | 
| [22:55] | All his victims are coming from this 4-block radius. | 所有受害者都是来自这里四个街区的范围 | 
| [23:01] | Hey, Jane, honey, I need you to save your strength. | Jane 宝贝儿 别浪费力气了 | 
| [23:05] | You can’t fight again. | 你不能再去搏斗了 | 
| [23:08] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没有选择的余地 | 
| [23:11] | I don’t care if they break every bone in my body. | 即使筋骨寸断我也在所不惜 | 
| [23:13] | I promise you I’m not gonna stop. | 我向你保证我绝不会停下 | 
| [23:25] | OK, I’ve got something. | 发现异常 | 
| [23:26] | I’m not sure if it’s anything, | 我不太确定 | 
| [23:29] | But southeast corner. | 在东南角 | 
| [23:30] | See the guy clocking the junkie? | 看到那个像瘾君子的人了吗 | 
| [23:33] | You care to expand on that? | 你能说明白点吗 | 
| [23:35] | All I see are guys clocking junkies. | 我看过去所有人都像瘾君子 | 
| [23:39] | Gray shirt. | 灰色上衣 | 
| [23:42] | Yeah, I got him. | 看到了 | 
| [23:44] | Stay close. I’m on my way. | 跟紧他 我这就来 | 
| [23:48] | He’s heading south, Ben. | Ben 他向南走了 | 
| [23:49] | FBI! Stop! | FBI 站住 | 
| [24:31] | – Stop! – I didn’t do anything! | -站住 -我什么也没干 | 
| [24:33] | Why were you following that man? | 你为什么跟着那个男人 | 
| [24:34] | I knew he was holding. I just wanted a fix. | 我知道他有货 我只是想爽一下 | 
| [24:40] | I don’t distribute. | 我没有贩毒 | 
| [24:59] | Dad! | 爸爸 | 
| [25:22] | Why keep this up? | 你为什么这么固执 | 
| [25:24] | She’s better off with me. We both know it. | 她跟我走是最好的选择 我们都清楚这一点 | 
| [25:28] | Soon, this will be all she knows. | 很快 她就只知道这些了 | 
| [25:35] | You let her walk home from school every day on her own. | 每天放学你都让她一个人回家 | 
| [25:39] | She’ll be safe with me, Ben. | 她跟我在一起更安全 Ben | 
| [25:42] | She won’t even miss you. | 她甚至不会想念你 | 
| [25:49] | You won’t break me! | 你不会击垮我 | 
| [25:54] | Then it’s to the death. | 那么就打死他 | 
| [25:57] | To the death, | 打死他 | 
| [26:00] | or I kill Jane. | 否则我就杀了Jane | 
| [26:07] | To the death, | 他死 | 
| [26:08] | or Jane dies. | 还是Jane死 | 
| [26:12] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 | 
| [26:28] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [26:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [26:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [26:51] | Did your analyst get us the data? | 你们的分析员有数据了吗 | 
| [26:53] | Yeah, I can lay it out for you. | 是的 我可以给你看 | 
| [26:55] | Good. Let’s cross-reference it | 很好 我们把它 | 
| [26:56] | against our potential suspect pool. | 跟可疑名单对照一下 | 
| [26:58] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [27:00] | Yeah, we can be there. | 行 我们能过去 | 
| [27:02] | You up for a ride to San Quentin? | 能去趟圣昆廷监狱吗 | 
| [27:05] | It’s like the old days, | 旧日重现啊 | 
| [27:06] | spending all your time interviewing prisoners. | 不停地找囚犯谈话 | 
| [27:08] | Don’t go getting sentimental on me. | 别让我伤感 | 
| [27:11] | What we got? | 有何发现 | 
| [27:14] | Profile says he’s spent time in prison. | 侧写表明他曾进过监狱 | 
| [27:16] | And he probably lost a teenage daughter | 而且很可能失去了一个十几岁的女儿 | 
| [27:17] | in a way that corresponds to the dates | 这与他绑架和杀害受害者的日期 | 
| [27:19] | he abducts and kills his victims. | 有一定关联 | 
| [27:21] | We have the dates in question divided into 4 specific subsets. | 我们把日期具体分成了四组 | 
| [27:24] | This group is teenage girls age 13 to 16 | 这一组是13岁到16岁的女孩 | 
| [27:26] | who were removed from their fathers’ care. | 她们失去了自己父亲的照顾 | 
| [27:27] | These are deaths of teenagers the same age. | 这些是同龄的死者 | 
| [27:29] | The remainder are men arrested for violet crimes | 剩下的这些是因暴力犯罪而入狱的男人 | 
| [27:31] | and anyone serving a prison sentence during the same window. | 以及所有在同一时期入狱服刑的人 | 
| [27:34] | The stressor’s in here somewhere. | 刺激他的原因就在这里面 | 
| [27:35] | Let’s find something that looks promising | 找出可疑的地方 | 
| [27:36] | so we can start running background checks. | 这样我们就能开始背景调查了 | 
| [27:43] | Agent Hotchner, Erin Strauss. | Hotchner探员 我是Erin Strauss | 
| [27:45] | Yes, ma’am. | 你好 女士 | 
| [27:46] | I’m calling to check on the status of your case. | 我是来询问一下案子的进展 | 
| [27:49] | We’re pursuing a secondary line of investigation. | 我们正在追查次要线索 | 
| [27:52] | And why is that? | 为何如此 | 
| [27:53] | Let me talk to her for a second. | 让我跟她说 | 
| [27:56] | Hold a moment, please. | 请等一下 | 
| [28:01] | Ma’am? | 女士 | 
| [28:02] | Do you think I’m stupid, Agent Cooper? | 你认为我很蠢吗 Cooper探员 | 
| [28:05] | No, ma’am, uh, I do not think you’re stupid. | 不 女士 我不认为你蠢 | 
| [28:09] | Is it unclear when I give an order? | 我下达的命令不够清楚吗 | 
| [28:12] | You should know that Agent Hotchner, | 你应该明白 | 
| [28:14] | he had nothing to do with this. | 这跟Hotchner探员无关 | 
| [28:16] | We need to be invited in by the locals. | 当地警方向我们请求援助 我们才能行动 | 
| [28:19] | You weren’t. | 但是他们没有 | 
| [28:20] | You do realize that my theory was right? | 你该意识到我的理论是正确的吧 | 
| [28:22] | I want you back here today. | 我要你今天就回来 | 
| [28:24] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 | 
| [28:25] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [28:26] | You can fire me tomorrow. | 你可以明天解雇我 | 
| [28:27] | Right now, I got less than 24 hours | 现在 还有不到24个小时 | 
| [28:29] | before a father and a daughter turn up dead | 一对父女就会在某个地方丧命 | 
| [28:31] | somewhere in the city, and I refuse to be on an airplane | 那个混蛋在抛尸的时候 | 
| [28:33] | while the son of a bitch dumps their bodies. | 我是不会坐上飞机回去的 | 
| [28:35] | Now, with all- all possible respect… | 现在 绝对 绝对没有冒犯之意 | 
| [28:39] | I gotta go. I have work to do. | 但是我要挂了 我还有工作 | 
| [28:41] | Tell Agent Hotchner | 告诉Hotchner探员 | 
| [28:44] | I will deal with the both of you when you get back. | 等你们回来 你俩都要被兴师问罪 | 
| [28:50] | So where were we? | 我们进行到哪儿了 | 
| [28:56] | I want you to get inside the girl’s head. | 我要你好好回想你的女儿 | 
| [28:58] | She’s the key. | 她是关键所在 | 
| [28:59] | Any insight can help us to break this thing. | 任何想法都有助于我们发现线索 | 
| [29:02] | We need to understand why he took this girl, at this time. | 我们需要了解他为何在这个时候抓这个女孩 | 
| [29:34] | I asked around about you. | 我四处打听了一下 | 
| [29:35] | Is it true you interviewed Charles Manson | 在Charles·Manson从这里转走之前 | 
| [29:37] | Before they transferred him out of here? | 你真的审问过他吗 | 
| [29:39] | 3 straight days, 1988. | 88年的时候 整整三天 | 
| [29:42] | What was he like? | 你感觉他怎么样 | 
| [29:45] | Small. | 小人物 | 
| [29:46] | Small, huh? | 小人物 是吧 | 
| [29:49] | Hey, you got something? | 喂 你有信息给我们吗 | 
| [29:50] | I heard a story. | 我听过一个传闻 | 
| [29:52] | What kind of story? | 什么样的传闻 | 
| [29:53] | There’s this big white dude | 在我回到监狱之前的一段时间里 | 
| [29:55] | That was in before I got sent back. | 来过一个大块头的白佬 | 
| [29:56] | Supposedly he’s all kinds of crazy. | 他完全就是一个疯子 | 
| [29:58] | Finds out his daughter died, he goes all commando. | 知道自己女儿死了以后 他就没闲着 | 
| [30:01] | Boxing, working out, challenging everyone in the yard, | 打拳击 练器械 跟所有人找茬打架 | 
| [30:04] | Saying that he’d fight them to the death. | 说要把他们挨个活活打死 | 
| [30:07] | Sounds like it could be your guy. | 感觉很像你们要找的人 | 
| [30:08] | Yeah. Keep talking. | 恩 继续讲 | 
| [30:11] | The story is, it got so bad | 传闻说 他后来变本加厉 | 
| [30:13] | That he started a beef with the officers here | 开始跟这里的狱警作对了 | 
| [30:15] | And they finally put him in solitary confinement | 他们最终把他关到了禁闭牢房 | 
| [30:18] | To serve out the rest of his term. | 直到他刑满释放 | 
| [30:20] | You got a name? | 知道他叫什么名吗 | 
| [30:31] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [30:33] | Force of habit. My dad was army. | 强迫症 我父亲以前是个军人 | 
| [30:35] | In my house we marched. | 我们在我房间里玩行军游戏 | 
| [30:37] | He must be proud of you. | 他一定以你为荣 | 
| [30:38] | All he knew is I gave up west point | 他只知道我没报考西点军校 | 
| [30:40] | For a long shot of someday getting into the FBI. | 因为我想进几乎进不了的联邦调查局 | 
| [30:42] | Well, Cooper obviously has a lot of faith in you. | Cooper显然十分信任你 | 
| [30:45] | He plucked you out of the academy, right? | 他把你从军校里选了出来 是吧 | 
| [30:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [30:51] | This collage. | 这些贴图 | 
| [30:53] | Jane is telling her parents | Jane想告诉她的父母 | 
| [30:54] | That they don’t exist in her life. | 他们并不了解自己的生活 | 
| [30:56] | That her interests are an entirely different culture | 她所向往的精神世界同她父母的 | 
| [30:59] | Than her parents’. | 完全不同 | 
| [31:00] | Why would she keep a journal out | 为什么她要把日记放在 | 
| [31:02] | For anyone to read? | 任何人都能看见的地方呢 | 
| [31:06] | What’s in it? | 里边写了什么 | 
| [31:07] | It’s typical 14-year-old stuff. | 一个典型的叛逆期女孩说的话 | 
| [31:08] | Rants about her parents being unfair, | 斥责她父母对自己不公的待遇 | 
| [31:10] | Talk about some boy named David. | 谈论一个名叫David的男孩 | 
| [31:11] | Ok, so she’s defiant | 这么说 她很叛逆 | 
| [31:13] | And she wants her parents to read it. | 并且希望她父母看到这些 | 
| [31:14] | No, but she’s private. | 不 她很注意隐私 | 
| [31:16] | She wouldn’t commit these thoughts to paper in the first place. | 她绝不会把这些想法写在纸上 | 
| [31:19] | Unless it was forced on her. | 除非有人强迫她 | 
| [31:24] | Your daughter’s journal only goes back 9 months. | 你女儿仅仅在9个月之前才开始写日记 | 
| [31:28] | What made her start keeping it? | 她为什么开始写日记呢 | 
| [31:29] | We went to a family counselor | 我们上个一个家庭关系辅导课 | 
| [31:31] | Who suggested Jane keep it. | 辅导员建议的 | 
| [31:32] | Where was the office? | 上课地点在哪里 | 
| [31:34] | In the Tenderloin District. | 在田德隆区 | 
| [31:37] | Ok. Got it. Good work, Morgan. | 好的 了解 Morgan 干的漂亮 | 
| [31:39] | The Mcbride family went to a therapy center in the tenderloin. | Mcbride一家去过一个位于田德隆区的心理辅导中心 | 
| [31:42] | The place also did evaluations for social services. | 那里也为社区服务局做评估 | 
| [31:44] | We profiled that the unsub | 我们的侧写认为 | 
| [31:45] | may have had his daughter taken away from him. | 这个不明嫌犯可能被强迫离开他的女儿 | 
| [31:47] | If he was processed in the same place, | 如果他也是在这里办的审批手续 | 
| [31:49] | Then he would know how to target the fathers and daughters. | 那么他就会知道如何锁定那些父亲和女儿 | 
| [31:51] | Can I talk to your analyst? | 我能跟你的分析员通话吗 | 
| [31:52] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [31:56] | Talk to me. | 请讲 | 
| [31:58] | Penelope Garcia Penelope Garcia. | |
| [32:00] | Sam Cooper. | 我是Sam Cooper | 
| [32:01] | Sam Cooper Sam Cooper? | |
| [32:03] | As I live and breathe, and here I thought | 在此之前 我一直以为 | 
| [32:04] | You were a story someone invented. | 你只是个传说 | 
| [32:06] | What you got? | 找我什么事 | 
| [32:07] | Here’s what I need from you. | 我想让你帮我看看这个 | 
| [32:08] | Anyone processed by social services | 在所有被社会保障局审批的人里 | 
| [32:09] | Who ended up losing a daughter. | 最终失去对其女儿监护权的 | 
| [32:11] | I don’t care how big the list is. | 我不管这个名单有多长 | 
| [32:13] | I can cross-reference it against my others. | 我可以拿它和其他线索交叉比对 | 
| [32:15] | Roger that. | 明白了 | 
| [32:16] | Gonna hack like the wind. | 风一样的速度 | 
| [32:17] | Prepare to be wowed, sir. | 准备感叹吧 长官 | 
| [32:25] | Jane Jane. | |
| [32:26] | I need you to listen to me, | 我要你仔细听我说 | 
| [32:28] | ’cause it might be the last time I ever get to talk to you. | 因为这可能是我最后一次跟你说话了 | 
| [32:32] | I haven’t been a good enough father. | 我没能做一个称职的父亲 | 
| [32:36] | You’re 14. You have no idea how terrifying that is. | 你才14岁 涉世未深 很多事还不明白 | 
| [32:40] | So I’ve tried to control what you do and who you see, | 所以我尽力去控制你的周围的环境 | 
| [32:45] | Because I wanted to keep you safe. | 因为我希望你能够安全 | 
| [32:49] | And I wanted you to go off to school | 而且我希望你能从学校毕业 | 
| [32:51] | And get a good job | 找到一个好工作 | 
| [32:54] | And maybe someday… | 或许有一天 | 
| [32:58] | Fall in love… | 找到真爱 | 
| [32:59] | And ask me to walk you down the aisle. | 让我将你亲手交给你的新郎 | 
| [33:03] | I’m still your dad, | 我始终都是你的父亲 | 
| [33:05] | And it’s my job | 这是我的责任 | 
| [33:07] | To look out for you. | 守望着你 | 
| [33:12] | But I haven’t been a good listener. | 但我不是一个好的聆听者 | 
| [33:17] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听到我的话 | 
| [33:19] | And I’m not asking you to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 | 
| [33:22] | I just want you to know that I understand | 我只是希望你知道 我明白 | 
| [33:25] | That I–that I can’t control everything. | 我很明白 我不能控制所有的事情 | 
| [33:31] | But I need the last words you hear me say… | 而我希望你听见我说的最后一句话… | 
| [33:36] | To be that I love you. | 是我爱你 | 
| [33:43] | All right, my tribe, I have a list of parents, | 好了 伙计们 我拿到了名单 | 
| [33:46] | Evaluated by social services, | 所有被评估的父母中 | 
| [33:48] | Who ended up losing custody. | 最终丧失监护权的 | 
| [33:49] | But as Cooper predicted, it is a lengthy tale of woe. | 不过 正如Cooper所料 名单长得很 | 
| [33:52] | We’ll use it to cross against the teenage girls | 我们会用名单同那些女孩做比对 | 
| [33:53] | Who died on some of the dates in question. | 她们都死于案发的时间 | 
| [33:54] | I’m going to start reading names. | 我要开始念名字了 | 
| [33:56] | You tell me if they’re on your list. | 如果名单上有他们的名字 就告诉我 | 
| [33:57] | Maria Salter Carla Denny… Maria Salter, Carla Denny… | |
| [33:59] | – Hey. – Joyce Collard, Dawn Sparrow… | -嗨 -Joyce Collard Dawn Sparrow… | 
| [34:01] | Right. Sounds like a possible. | 恩 估计很有可能 | 
| [34:03] | Thanks, Prophet. | 谢谢 Prophet | 
| [34:04] | We have a name. | 我们查到名字了 | 
| [34:06] | John Vincent Bell A John Vincent Bell. | |
| [34:09] | One of the girls who died was named Mandy Bell. | 其中一个死亡的女孩名叫Mandy Bell | 
| [34:11] | Garcia, run the name John Vincent Bell | Garcia 查一下这个名字 John Vincent Bell | 
| [34:13] | Against the family therapy list. | 同家庭心理辅导的名单做对比 | 
| [34:15] | Shazzam. | 马上 | 
| [34:16] | Bell and his wife divorced, then the wife died, | Bell同他妻子离婚了 之后她妻子死了 | 
| [34:19] | And Bell was declared incompetent | Bell则由于自身的精神状况 | 
| [34:22] | to have custody of the daughter | 而被认定 | 
| [34:22] | Due to a host of mental health issues. | 不适合获得其女儿的监护权 | 
| [34:24] | We got that one right. | 正如我们所料 | 
| [34:25] | Oh, lord. And then, when social service agents | 我的天呐 之后 当社区服务局的人 | 
| [34:28] | Showed up to remove the girl, | 去他家要带走他女儿的时候 | 
| [34:29] | Bell beat one of them to death, | Bell把其中一人活活打死 | 
| [34:31] | Was given 7 years for manslaughter. | 从而因过失杀人 被判7年监禁 | 
| [34:32] | Yeah. During which time, his daughter | 恩 在他服刑期间 她的女儿 | 
| [34:34] | Was in a car accident. | 遭遇了车祸 | 
| [34:35] | Looks like she survived 3 days on life support | 她通过仪器维持了三天 | 
| [34:36] | But eventually died of brain injuries. | 但由于脑损伤 最终死亡 | 
| [34:38] | Ok, so Bell is making these men fight to the death | 所以Bell让这些人互殴至死 | 
| [34:41] | Just like he did. | 像他自己一样 | 
| [34:42] | He’s trying to prove he did what any father would do. | 他想证明他做的事情是一个父亲应该做的 | 
| [34:45] | Do we have an address? | 我们拿到地址了吗 | 
| [34:46] | Uh, the only listing I have is a gym | 登记的地址是一个健身房 | 
| [34:49] | On hall street in the tenderloin. | 在田德隆区的豪尔大街 | 
| [34:51] | It belongs to Bell’s family. | 它是Bell开的 | 
| [34:52] | Hasn’t been operational for years. | 已经停业很长时间了 | 
| [34:53] | We got him. | 我们找到他了 | 
| [34:55] | I watched Jane’s face when she saw what you did. | 当你打架的时候 我看着Jane的脸 | 
| [35:00] | I told you you won’t break me. | 我说了你别想击垮我 | 
| [35:02] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 | 
| [35:04] | You already lost her. | 你已经失去了她 | 
| [35:07] | But if you want to keep fighting… | 但如果你想继续搏斗 那就随你 | 
| [35:11] | – He’s right. – Jane. | -他说得没错 -Jane | 
| [35:14] | – I want you to take care of me. – What? | -我要你来照顾我 -什么 | 
| [35:17] | My dad lied to me. He was gonna send me away. | 我爸爸骗了我 他想把我送走 | 
| [35:20] | – All right, stop. – He’s a liar. | -好了 别说了 -他是个骗子 | 
| [35:22] | – I hate you. – Janey, stop. | -我恨你 -Janey 住口 | 
| [35:23] | I will go anywhere you want. Just please get away from him. | 只要能摆脱他 我跟你去哪儿都成 | 
| [35:26] | – Please. – No, she won’t. | -求你了 -不 她不是认真的 | 
| [35:28] | Listen to me. Stop this. I will kill you, you hear me? | 你给我听着 快住手 不然我杀了你 | 
| [35:30] | I will track you down and I will kill you. | 我会把你揪出来 再宰了你 | 
| [35:33] | I will kill you! | 我要杀了你 | 
| [35:34] | I don’t think so. | 你得了吧 | 
| [35:36] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [35:37] | You said if I go with you, we both live. | 你答应过 要是我跟你走 就不杀我们 | 
| [35:39] | Ok? I need to know you’re not a liar, too. | 好吗 我得确认你不也是个骗子 | 
| [35:42] | Janey Janey. | |
| [35:44] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [35:46] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 | 
| [35:47] | What are you doing, Jane? | 你到底在做什么 Jane | 
| [35:48] | Please… | 求你了 | 
| [35:50] | Janey, please don’t do this. | Janey 求你别这样 | 
| [35:52] | Don’t–what do you–Jane! | 别 你疯了吗 Jane | 
| [35:54] | Janey Janey! | |
| [35:55] | Janey Janey! | |
| [35:57] | Jane Jane! | |
| [36:25] | JJ JJ. | |
| [36:26] | Go. | 行动 | 
| [36:31] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [36:35] | Hotch Hotch. | |
| [36:40] | Drop your gun! | 放下枪 | 
| [36:46] | I need paramedics immediately to 631 hall street. | 立即派遣医护人员到霍尔街631号 | 
| [36:49] | Sir, where’s your daughter Jane? | 先生 你的女儿Jane在哪儿 | 
| [36:51] | He took her. | 他带走了她 | 
| [36:52] | How long ago? | 多长时间了 | 
| [36:53] | Just a few minutes ago. Find her. | 就几分钟前 快去救她 | 
| [36:55] | Please find her. | 求求你们一定要救她 | 
| [36:56] | I will. | 我向你保证 | 
| [36:57] | The place is clear. | 这地方没人 | 
| [36:59] | – He’s on the street. – He’s got the girl. | -他已经上街了 -还劫持了那个女孩儿 | 
| [37:00] | I’ll stay with the father. | 我去陪着父亲 | 
| [37:02] | Garcia, I need vehicle information | Garcia 给我John Vincent Bell的 | 
| [37:03] | for John Vincent Bell. | 车辆信息 | 
| [37:04] | Tell police we need an APB. | 通知警方发布全境通告 | 
| [37:06] | Gina? Cooper. You’re on the move. | Gina吗 我是Cooper 快行动 | 
| [37:08] | I can hit the rooftops. | 他要是在屋顶上 我就能射中他 | 
| [37:09] | Good. Go. | 好 去吧 | 
| [37:10] | I need a helicopter. | 我要一架直升机 | 
| [37:12] | Garcia, tell San Francisco P.D. We need a chopper. | Garcia 让旧金山警局派一驾直升机来 | 
| [37:21] | I need everybody on their radios. | 所有人员保持无线电通讯 | 
| [37:22] | I’m gonna be your eyes. | 由我负责搜寻 | 
| [37:54] | All right, come on. | 快走 | 
| [37:58] | There. Right there. | 那儿 就在那里 | 
| [38:01] | We got a visual. | 发现目标 | 
| [38:03] | Turk and Franklin. | 在Turk街和Franklin街 | 
| [38:04] | Southeast corner. | 东南方的街角 | 
| [38:05] | We’re 2 blocks away. | 再过两个街区就到 | 
| [38:10] | Stop! Ow! | 快停下 | 
| [38:11] | Shut your mouth! | 闭嘴 | 
| [38:14] | Don’t shine it on the street. | 别往街上打探照灯 | 
| [38:15] | Then why the hell are we up here? | 那我们到底有何用处 | 
| [38:16] | Just give me the rooftop. | 对准屋顶 | 
| [38:17] | He can’t escape up there. | 屋顶是死路 | 
| [38:19] | This guy was locked alone in a box for 3 years. | 他被单锁在一个牢笼里三年之久 | 
| [38:21] | If he feels trapped, his animal instinct’s gonna kick in. | 一旦要做困兽之斗 他的本能便占了上风 | 
| [38:23] | He’s either going to try to burrow or climb his way free. | 他若想逃跑 不是往地下钻就是往上面爬 | 
| [38:25] | And since he can’t dig his way out of here, | 既然他没法挖隧道逃跑 | 
| [38:27] | I guarantee you he’s going to the roof. | 肯定只能往屋顶上跑了 | 
| [38:29] | Everyone, be advised– | 全员注意 | 
| [38:30] | He’s going to the roof. | 目标要逃往屋顶 | 
| [38:32] | He’s going to the roof. | 目标要逃往屋顶 | 
| [38:35] | Help me! | 救我 | 
| [38:38] | – Help me! – Come on! | -救救我 -快跑 | 
| [38:39] | You’re hurting me! | 你要弄伤我了 | 
| [38:45] | This way. | 这边 | 
| [38:54] | Come on! | 快跑 | 
| [38:56] | He’s headed to the east corner. | 他正跑向东边的角落 | 
| [38:58] | We got him trapped. | 我们困住他了 | 
| [39:07] | John Bell, FBI! | John Bell 联邦调查局 | 
| [39:09] | Put the weapon down! | 放下武器 | 
| [39:12] | Don’t shoot me. | 别开枪 | 
| [39:13] | Drop the gun! | 扔掉抢 | 
| [39:15] | Keep it on him. | 继续和他拖延 | 
| [39:17] | Do not blind my agents. | 不要遮挡狙击手的视线 | 
| [39:20] | It’s over! Look around you! | 都结束了 看看四周吧 | 
| [39:24] | Don’t do it! Put it down! | 住手 放下枪 | 
| [39:29] | You know what if feels like to lose your daughter. | 你能体会失去女儿的痛苦 | 
| [39:30] | Do you really want to hurt somebody else’s? | 难道还要伤害别人的女儿吗 | 
| [39:40] | Get off the wall! | 快下来 | 
| [40:44] | Mr. McBride, your daughter’s here | McBride先生 你女儿安全了 | 
| [40:46] | and your wife’s on the way. | 妻子正在路上 | 
| [40:49] | They’re gonna take him to the hospital. | 他们会送他去医院 | 
| [40:51] | The paramedics said he’s going to be ok. | 医护人员说他会没事 | 
| [40:53] | Can I talk to him? | 我能和他说几句话吗 | 
| [40:54] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 | 
| [40:57] | – Baby. – I’m so sorry. | -宝贝儿 -我很抱歉 | 
| [41:00] | I didn’t mean any of the things that I said. | 我刚说的都不是真心话 | 
| [41:03] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [41:04] | You could have died. | 不然你很可能会死 | 
| [41:05] | Just come here. Come here. | 别说了 过来抱抱 | 
| [41:07] | I love you, daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 | 
| [41:09] | I love you, too, so much. | 我也是 爸爸最爱你了 | 
| [41:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [41:19] | Mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [41:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [41:38] | You guys want to watch out for this one. | 你们可得看好她了 | 
| [41:40] | She’s gonna have a hard time getting over me. | 别让她整天对我朝思暮想 | 
| [41:42] | Like kicking a virus. | 躲你还来不及呢 | 
| [41:45] | You know, I could have just missed. | 我也可能会射偏 | 
| [41:48] | With your ego? Not a chance. | 就你这自大狂 才不可能 | 
| [41:53] | I actually think San Quentin was nicer. | 我一直以为圣昆廷监狱会好一些 | 
| [41:56] | Yeah, trust me, it’s not. | 相信我 传闻不可信 | 
| [41:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [42:04] | I think you should have this. | 我觉得这个应该归你 | 
| [42:12] | Why? What, you’re profiling me now? | 怎么 你算是在侧写我吗 | 
| [42:15] | Her mom gave it to me. | 是她妈妈给我的 | 
| [42:16] | I think it’s time you have a reminder | 我想这个可以留作纪念 | 
| [42:18] | that trusting your gut has a happy ending. | 你的坚定挽救了一个家庭 | 
| [42:20] | You did good today. | 你今天表现不错 | 
| [42:32] | Oh, so you’re calling me directly now, huh? | 你这次直接打给我了吗 | 
| [42:35] | Don’t be insolent. | 别这么傲慢 | 
| [42:36] | I still plan on reading you and Agent Hotchner | 关于你和Hotchner探员的抗命行为 | 
| [42:38] | the riot act when you get back. | 我还计划着回来后找你们算账 | 
| [42:40] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [42:43] | It’s something to look forward to. | 热切期望 | 
| [42:45] | You did good work. | 你干得不错 | 
| [42:46] | Now, don’t be an idiot. Get on that jet with his team | 别犯傻了 搭他们的飞机 | 
| [42:48] | and get back home. | 一起回来 | 
| [42:50] | I have a pile of cases for you. | 我这还有一堆案子等着你呢 | 
| [42:52] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 | 
| [42:54] | So what exactly did she say? | 她到底说了什么 | 
| [42:57] | She said that she’s going to buy us a steak dinner | 她说等我们回去 | 
| [42:59] | when we get back. | 请我们吃牛排大餐 | 
| [43:01] | Right. | 是吗 | 
| [43:04] | Thanks for putting yourself on the line for me. | 谢谢你支持我 | 
| [43:08] | Anytime. | 哪儿的话 | 
| [43:09] | Thanks for being right. | 幸好你的直觉没错 | 
| [43:15] | Toast! | 干了 | 
| [43:19] | Yeah! | 不醉不休 |