| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | Ugh! Good job today, Brenda. | 今天干得不错 Brenda | 
| [00:08] | Thanks, Keith. This was a great haul. | 谢谢 Keith 今天大丰收 | 
| [00:11] | Yeah. They were really biting today. It’s been a while. | 鱼儿真给面子 好一阵没这样了 | 
| [00:13] | Why don’t you head back to town. | 你回去吧 | 
| [00:14] | I want to put the rest in the smoker. | 我想把剩下的腌掉 | 
| [00:15] | I’ll drop you off. | 我载你回去 | 
| [00:17] | No. I could do with the walk. | 不用了 我走回去就好 | 
| [00:19] | Get home to your wife. | 回家陪你老婆吧 | 
| [00:20] | You sure? Lisa wouldn’t mind if I waited for you. | 你确定吗 Lisa不会介意我等你 | 
| [00:23] | I’ll be fine. Go home. | 我没事 回家吧 | 
| [00:25] | All right, well, don’t stay too late, all right? | 好吧 别待太晚 好吗 | 
| [00:27] | Ok. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好 明天见 | 
| [00:29] | All right. See you. | 再见 | 
| [00:42] | Is anyone there? | 谁在那里 | 
| [00:47] | “Is anyone there,” Brenda? | 还问谁在那 Brenda | 
| [00:48] | Right. ’cause the homicidal maniac hiding in the shadows | 好像躲在角落里的杀人狂 | 
| [00:51] | Is really going to answer you. | 真的会回答你一样 | 
| [01:02] | Keith Keith? | |
| [01:04] | Stop messing around. It’s not funny. | 别胡闹了 一点都不好玩 | 
| [01:39] | Oh, it’s you. | 原来是你 | 
| [01:41] | I thought someone was– | 我以为有人 | 
| [01:55] | JJ, that’s not the point. | JJ 那不是重点 | 
| [01:57] | Well, are you gonna call him? | 你会打给他吗 | 
| [01:58] | Maybe. | 也许 | 
| [02:00] | Emily Emily. | |
| [02:01] | Mick Rawson is an arrogant, | Mick Rawson是个傲慢 | 
| [02:05] | Oversexed, egotistical– | 性欲过剩 自大 | 
| [02:07] | Hot british dude with a sexy accent, badge, and gun. | 有着性感英国口音 徽章和枪的小伙子 | 
| [02:12] | Just your type. | 正好是你想要的类型 | 
| [02:14] | You know what? I don’t even get you sometimes. | 有时候真是不了解你 | 
| [02:16] | It wouldn’t go anywhere. | 没用的 | 
| [02:17] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 | 
| [02:18] | I know our work schedules. | 我们都太忙了 | 
| [02:20] | Ok, you know what? Will and I make it work. | 你知道吗 Will和我就克服了 | 
| [02:23] | Oh. Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [02:26] | I know. I know. I know. Don’t say it. | 我知道 我知道 别说了 | 
| [02:28] | But when you see what’s in here… | 但你看看里面的东西 | 
| [02:30] | And it’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 | 
| [02:31] | They were calling to me, I swear. | 我发誓是他们打电话来 | 
| [02:33] | And they were all on sale. | 又大减价了 | 
| [02:34] | And when you think about it, | 而且你想想 | 
| [02:35] | That means that I am helping the economy, | 我这是在促进经济 | 
| [02:37] | Which is more than I can say for you guys, | 看看你们 | 
| [02:38] | ’cause no one else has bags. | 啥都没买 | 
| [02:40] | Yeah. Please tell me all of those aren’t for my son. | 别告诉我这些都是给我儿子的 | 
| [02:42] | – They’re not. – Good. | -不全是 -很好 | 
| [02:45] | This one is for Kevin. | 这个是给Kevin的 | 
| [02:47] | What? It is my duty as a fairy godmother to spoil the child. | 像仙女教母那样宠爱孩子是我的责任 | 
| [02:51] | And Henry is finally old enough to be fun when opening presents. | Henry终于长大能享受拆礼物的乐趣了 | 
| [02:54] | I’m not taking them back. | 我可不会去退掉他们 | 
| [02:55] | Give me my coffee and no one’s gonna get hurt. | 现在给我咖啡就天下太平 | 
| [02:57] | Oh, uh, half-caf extra shot venti, 2-pump nonfat, | 超大杯浓缩低咖啡因 两份脱脂奶 | 
| [03:01] | Hold the whip caramel macchiato. | 加焦糖泡沫玛奇朵咖啡 | 
| [03:03] | Mm-hmm. Next stop, xanadu. | 下一站 世外桃源 | 
| [03:04] | Oh, wait. | 等等 | 
| [03:06] | Uh…Xana-don’t. | 好梦醒了 | 
| [03:08] | Time to go to the BAU, ladies. | 该回局里了 女士们 | 
| [03:12] | Maybe I should get a cat. | 也许我该养只猫 | 
| [03:19] | Sorry to ruin your night. | 抱歉毁了你的夜晚 | 
| [03:20] | What, are you working on wife number 4? | 怎么 你在找第四任妻子吗 | 
| [03:22] | I see you people way too much. | 我看够你们啦 | 
| [03:25] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 | 
| [03:26] | All right. Anchorage field office is asking us | 安克雷奇野地办事处邀请我们调查 | 
| [03:29] | To investigate a series of murders in Franklin, Alaska. | 一系列在阿拉斯加富兰克林市的谋杀 | 
| [03:31] | There’s 3 people dead in less than a week. | 不到一周就有3人遇害 | 
| [03:33] | For a town with a population of 1,476, | 对一个人口仅1476的小镇来说 | 
| [03:35] | That’s fairly significant. | 情势相当严重 | 
| [03:37] | It’s their first murder investigation on record. | 这是他们记录在案的第一起谋杀调查 | 
| [03:38] | Who are the victims? | 受害者是些什么人 | 
| [03:40] | Uh, Jon Baker, a hunter. | 猎人Jon Baker | 
| [03:42] | Dedaimia Swanson, a schoolteacher. | 教师Dedaimia Swanson | 
| [03:44] | Brenda Bright, the first mate on a fishing boat. | 及Brenda Bright 某渔船的大副 | 
| [03:46] | There’s a new victim every 2 days. | 每两天就有一个新受害者 | 
| [03:48] | Any connections? | 他们之间有关联吗 | 
| [03:49] | Unfortunately, in a town this small,Everyone’s connected. | 很不幸 在这么小的镇里人人都有关联 | 
| [03:51] | Different kill methods. | 谋杀手法不同 | 
| [03:53] | It says the first two victims were both shot with a rifle, | 前两起案件的受害者被步枪射死 | 
| [03:55] | But Brenda Bright was stabbed twice with an arrow? | 但Brenda Bright被一把鱼叉捅了两次致死 | 
| [03:57] | Are we sure it’s the same guy? | 确定是同一凶手吗 | 
| [03:58] | All 3 victims were found in heavily trafficked areas. | 3个受害者都发现于交通繁忙处 | 
| [04:01] | The unsub wants them found sooner than later. | 不明人物希望他们尽早被发现 | 
| [04:03] | Jon Baker’s body was left exposed to the elements, | Jon Baker的尸体暴露在外 | 
| [04:05] | But the two women were buried under mounds of trash. Why? | 但两具女尸却掩埋在垃圾堆中 为什么 | 
| [04:08] | It could be a sign of remorse. | 也许是悔过的表示 | 
| [04:09] | Cover their bodies so he doesn’t have to face | 覆盖尸体使他不必面对 | 
| [04:11] | The reality of what he’s done. | 自己一手造成的现实 | 
| [04:12] | Or he thinks that the women are trash | 或者他觉得女人就是垃圾 | 
| [04:13] | And he’s just placed them where he thinks they belong. | 他只是把她们放在合适的地方 | 
| [04:15] | Well, we can’t be sure of anything yet. | 现在我们还不能确定什么 | 
| [04:16] | Franklin is an isolated fishing community | 富兰克林是一个封闭的渔村 | 
| [04:19] | That’s been hit really hard by the current economy. | 受最近的经济危机打击而一蹶不振 | 
| [04:21] | Add to that a series of unsolved murders and everyone’s on edge. | 加上一系列未破谋杀案更让所有人濒临疯狂 | 
| [04:24] | The local sheriff’s out of his depth. | 当地警长束手无策 | 
| [04:25] | And Alaska hasn’t handled a serial investigation | 阿拉斯加自80年代Robert Hansen | 
| [04:27] | Since Robert Hansen in the eighties. | 一案以来就没有开展过连环杀手调查 | 
| [04:29] | We’ll fly out tonight. Everybody can sleep on the plane. | 我们今夜起飞 大家可以在飞机上睡 | 
| [04:31] | Garcia, I need you with us. | Garcia我需要你跟我们一起去 | 
| [04:32] | Sir? | 长官 | 
| [04:33] | I’ve tasked a satellite uplink | 我申请了卫星通信线路 | 
| [04:34] | And it’s your job to keep us connected. | 你负责使我们联络通顺 | 
| [04:36] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [04:37] | This town’s already on the brink, | 这个小镇的状况岌岌可危 | 
| [04:38] | And if this pattern continues, we’ve only got another day | 如果按照这种模式 离下次谋杀 | 
| [04:40] | Until the next murder. Let’s finish this fast. | 只有一天时间 让我们速战速决 | 
| [05:37] | “Nature in her most dazzling aspects or stupendous parts, | 自然界深远广博 绚丽浩瀚 | 
| [05:41] | “Is but the background and theater of the tragedy of man.” | 却只是一幕幕人间悲剧的背景和舞台 | 
| [05:44] | John morley John morley. | |
| [05:46] | This guy’s all over the map. | 这家伙跨越性别和种族边界 | 
| [05:48] | Crosses sex and race boundaries. | 什么人都杀 | 
| [05:49] | He changed his kill method. | 他还改变杀人手法 | 
| [05:51] | It says to me he’s disorganized. | 听起来他作案毫无组织性 | 
| [05:53] | Yet there weren’t prints at any of the crime scenes, | 但任一犯罪现场都没有指纹 | 
| [05:56] | And he isolated his victims. | 而且他有意让受害者落单 | 
| [05:58] | Wearing gloves and making sure there aren’t any witnesses– | 带手套并确保没有目击者 | 
| [05:59] | That’s a no-brainer. | 他可不是没有脑子 | 
| [06:01] | But what concerns me is the evolution of the kills. | 我认为这些谋杀是一种进化 | 
| [06:03] | Evolution? | 进化 | 
| [06:04] | Well, he started with easy prey. | 他从最容易下手的开始 | 
| [06:06] | Jon Baker was in his mid sixties. | Jon Baker60多了 | 
| [06:08] | It’s relatively low-risk for a first-timer. | 对一个新手来说相对容易 | 
| [06:10] | Dedaimia Swanson was in her early fifties. | Dedaimia Swanson刚过50 | 
| [06:12] | She wouldn’t be that difficult to overpower. | 也不难对付 | 
| [06:13] | But he didn’t have to overpower either one of them. | 但他没必要对付任何一个 | 
| [06:15] | Both victims were shot. | 两个受害人都是被枪杀 | 
| [06:16] | Which is my point exactly. | 事实上这证实了我的观点 | 
| [06:18] | He killed them both from a safe distance. | 他与受害者保持安全距离 | 
| [06:20] | But Brenda Bright was younger, more athletic. | 但Brenda Bright更年轻强壮 | 
| [06:23] | She would have been able to put up much more of a fight, | 她会有一番挣扎 | 
| [06:25] | So why not shoot her, too? | 为什么不同样射杀她呢 | 
| [06:26] | That supports the disorganized theory. | 那符合凶手的无组织性 | 
| [06:27] | Maybe he didn’t get what he wanted from his first two victims. | 也许他没从前两名受害者那得到满足 | 
| [06:30] | Brenda Bright was an attractive woman. | Brenda Bright是个有魅力的女人 | 
| [06:32] | He used an arrow, but he didn’t shoot her with it. | 他用了鱼叉却没有射杀她 | 
| [06:35] | He stabbed her. | 而是捅死了她 | 
| [06:37] | I think we all know what that means. | 我想我们都知道那意味着什么 | 
| [06:39] | When we land in Anchorage, | 我们到安克雷奇后 | 
| [06:40] | There’ll be a float plane to take us to Franklin. | 会有水上飞机把我们送到富兰克林 | 
| [06:42] | When we get there, Morgan and Prentiss work the crime scene. | 到达后Morgan和Prentiss负责犯罪现场 | 
| [06:44] | We need to know exactly how he ambushed his victims. | 我们要知道他具体怎样伏击受害者 | 
| [06:46] | Reid and Rossi, the bodies. Find out what you can there. | Reid和Rossi查查尸体上有什么线索 | 
| [06:48] | JJ and I will work victimology. And, Garcia, town records. | JJ和我研究受害者 Garcia查小镇记录 | 
| [06:51] | Find us something we can use. | 看看有什么可用的 | 
| [06:52] | Of course, sir. I should let everybody know | 是 长官 我想通知各位 | 
| [06:53] | That reception in the area is unreliable at best. | 这个地区信号很差 | 
| [06:56] | I’m giving everybody satellite phones for communication, | 我给每人一部卫星电话方便交流 | 
| [06:58] | And I’ve already preprogrammed all your digits into speed dial. | 我把你们都编入了快速拨号 | 
| [07:01] | Guess who’s lucky number 7. | 猜猜谁是幸运数字7 | 
| [07:33] | Welcome to Franklin. I’m deputy Flack. | 欢迎来到富兰克林 我是副警长Flack | 
| [07:36] | Are these the docks that Brenda Bright was working | 这就是Brenda Bright在被害当晚 | 
| [07:37] | – The night she was killed? – Yes. | -工作的码头吗 -是的 | 
| [07:38] | All right, we’ll get started here. | 好的 我们从这开始 | 
| [07:49] | – Agent Hotchner? – Yes, sir. | -Agent Hotchner探员 -是的 警长 | 
| [07:51] | Sheriff Rhodes. Very nice to meet you. | Rhodes警官 很高兴见到你们 | 
| [07:52] | Good to meet you, sir, ma’am. | 很高兴见到你 先生 女士 | 
| [07:54] | So I cannot tell you how grateful I am | 你们会来 | 
| [07:57] | That you all could come. | 我深表感激 | 
| [07:58] | The people here are really starting to act up. | 这里的人已经开始骚动了 | 
| [08:00] | I’m afraid our little town’s a bit of a powder keg. | 我们的小镇已有点像个火药库 | 
| [08:02] | Where would you like us to set up, sir? | 我们在哪开工呢 长官 | 
| [08:04] | You see, there’s not much room at the station | 警局没有太多空间 | 
| [08:05] | Because that’s also the post office. | 那里也是邮局 | 
| [08:07] | But I have made arrangements for you to work out of Carol’s tavern, | 我把你们安排在卡罗酒馆 | 
| [08:10] | Which is right over there. | 就在那边 | 
| [08:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:13] | Well, thank you. Appreciate it. | 谢谢你们 我很感激 | 
| [08:16] | It’s pretty isolated out here. | 这里相当封闭 | 
| [08:18] | How do you get basic supplies? | 你们怎样获得补给 | 
| [08:19] | Float planes bring grocery and hardware deliveries | 水上飞机每周带来杂货和五金设施 | 
| [08:21] | On a weekly basis, and fishermen and hunters provide | 渔夫和猎人则负责小镇的 | 
| [08:25] | The town’s meat supply. | 肉类供给 | 
| [08:26] | Hey. I’m Craig Ramey. You all the FBI? | 嗨 我是Craig Ramey 你们都是联邦调查局的 | 
| [08:29] | What gave us away? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [08:31] | You’re sure packing an awful lot of stuff for a fishing trip. | 对渔民来说你的装备可太多了 | 
| [08:33] | I’m not going fishing. Getting the hell out of dodge | 我不去打渔 只想在我或我老婆 | 
| [08:35] | Before it’s me or my wife put in the ground. | 被杀前离开这里 | 
| [08:37] | Did you know Brenda well? | 你和Brenda熟吗 | 
| [08:39] | Everyone did. | 每个人都熟悉Brenda | 
| [08:40] | She was sweet. | 她人很好 | 
| [08:41] | She’s pull a haul just as good as any guy on these docks. | 她像这里的男人一样会打渔 | 
| [08:44] | As soon as I get my house boarded up, I’m heading out. | 等我把房子封好我们就走了 | 
| [08:47] | Suggest you do the same, Susan. | 建议你也这么做 Susan | 
| [08:48] | Excuse me | 请让一下 | 
| [08:50] | I can’t say that I blame him. | 我可不怪他 | 
| [08:52] | With what’s been going on, | 最近发生了这么多事 | 
| [08:54] | I’m surprised more people aren’t trying to leave. | 要是没有人想走我才会觉得奇怪 | 
| [08:57] | This is Keith Graves. | 这是Keith Graves | 
| [08:59] | He was with Brenda the night she died. | Brenda被杀害当晚和他在一起 | 
| [09:01] | Mr. Graves, | Graves先生 | 
| [09:02] | Did you notice anything out of the ordinary the night of the murder? | 那天夜里你有没有注意到什么不寻常之处 | 
| [09:05] | No. I offered to wait for her, | 没有 我说可以等她一起走 | 
| [09:08] | But she insisted I head up to town without her. | 但是她坚持要我一个人先回镇里 | 
| [09:10] | What were you two doing that night? | 你们两个当时是在做什么 | 
| [09:12] | We finished for the day. I left. | 结束了一天的工作 我先走了 | 
| [09:14] | She stuck around to clean the fish that she wanted to take home. | 她留下来清洗准备带回家的鱼 | 
| [09:17] | She usually walk home alone? | 她通常都一个人走回家吗 | 
| [09:18] | Yeah. Brenda said that walking was good for the soul. | 对 Brenda说走路有益灵魂 | 
| [09:22] | How far is it into town? | 回镇上的路有多远 | 
| [09:24] | About a half a mile. | 大概半英里 | 
| [09:26] | The unsub could have waited for her anywhere. | 嫌犯可以在任何地方等她出现 | 
| [09:28] | Appreciate your time. | 谢谢合作 | 
| [09:33] | Sheriff asked me to keep everyone on ice till you got here. | 在你们到达前 警长要我把尸体放在冰上 | 
| [09:36] | Still, I can’t believe someone from Franklin | 我还是不能相信富兰克林的人 | 
| [09:38] | Would be capable of this. | 能做出这种事 | 
| [09:39] | What convinced you she was stabbed with the arrow | 你说嫌犯是用箭刺杀 而不是射杀 | 
| [09:41] | Instead of shot? | 有什么证据吗 | 
| [09:43] | Upward angle at the point of entry. | 伤口显示箭是向上进入体内 | 
| [09:44] | He would have had to been shooting from beneath her. | 要是射箭的话 他要从她身下射箭 | 
| [09:47] | There wasn’t much left. Forest got to him first. | 没剩下什么了 动物们先发现了他 | 
| [09:50] | – I found urine on the remains. – Urine? | -我在尸体上发现了尿液 -尿液 | 
| [09:53] | I thought it was from the animals who scavenged his body, | 我以为是觅食的动物留下的 | 
| [09:56] | but I got the lab results back this morning. | 但是我今天早上拿到了检验报告 | 
| [09:58] | The urine was human. | 是人类的尿液 | 
| [09:59] | Is he marking his victims? | 他在受害者身上做标记吗 | 
| [10:01] | Only found it on Jon. | 只有Jon身上有 | 
| [10:02] | Both the women were clean. | 两个女性尸体都是干净的 | 
| [10:04] | Jon was shot 3 times. | Jon有三处中枪 | 
| [10:05] | The unsub grazed him twice and then hit him in the head. | 前两枪只是轻伤 最后头部一击毙命 | 
| [10:07] | Dedaimia Swanson was only shot once. | Dedaimia Swanson只中了一枪 | 
| [10:09] | The first kill shows hesitation, uncertainty. | 第一次作案表现出犹豫 不确定 | 
| [10:12] | He wasn’t confident taking the terminal shot. | 他不够自信发出致命一击 | 
| [10:15] | It was either accidental or spur of the moment, | 说明当时只是意外或者一时兴起 | 
| [10:17] | But the second kill, he only needed one shot. | 但是第二次 一击毙命 | 
| [10:19] | He’s progressing quickly. | 他进步得很快 | 
| [10:20] | Were you close with the victims? | 你和受害人熟悉吗 | 
| [10:22] | An occupational hazard when you’re the only doctor in town. | 作为城里唯一的医生 必然 | 
| [10:24] | I delivered Brenda. Never thought I’d outlive her. | 我为Brenda接生 从没想过会送她走 | 
| [10:27] | Look at the cuts on her torso. | 看她躯干上的伤口 | 
| [10:29] | They’re shallow and non-penetrating. | 伤口很浅 没有贯穿伤 | 
| [10:31] | Not necessary for the murder. | 不必要的伤害 | 
| [10:33] | You know what? These were made postmortem. | 这些是死后造成的 | 
| [10:35] | He’s playing with the bodies, | 他在玩弄尸体 | 
| [10:36] | Experimenting with his methodology. | 试验他的理论知识 | 
| [10:38] | Someone incapable of remorse. | 不会感到悔恨的人 | 
| [10:40] | We’re dealing with a psychopath. | 我们要对付的是一个变态杀手 | 
| [10:42] | Have you determined whether or not she was raped? | 你有没有检查她是否被强暴 | 
| [10:45] | I didn’t even think to look. | 我根本没想过要去看 | 
| [10:55] | Your report says the assault occurred here. | 你的报告说袭击发生在这里 | 
| [10:58] | That’s right. There was a trail of blood | 没错 从那个方向过来 | 
| [10:59] | Coming from that direction. | 有一串血迹 | 
| [11:02] | I don’t see any blood. | 我没看见血 | 
| [11:03] | We covered it up. You contaminated the scene? | 我们把血迹盖起来了 你们破坏了现场 | 
| [11:05] | We had to. We’ve got a rabid bear in the woods. | 我们不得不 林子里有一头残暴的熊 | 
| [11:07] | It’s been ripping smaller game to shreds. | 它会把猎物撕成碎片 | 
| [11:09] | A creature like that smells blood, | 要是让它闻到了血腥气 | 
| [11:11] | He’ll come into town, no hesitation. | 一定会来镇子上的 | 
| [11:12] | Ok, you said the other two victims were found similar to this? | 你说另外两个受害人被发现时也类似如此 | 
| [11:15] | Jon was found on the edge of the woods. | Jon在林边被发现 | 
| [11:18] | Dedaimia was up by crest falls. | Dedaimia在山顶瀑布那被发现 | 
| [11:20] | It’s a popular hiking route. | 这是条热门的远足路线 | 
| [11:22] | Who would know their routines? | 谁会知道他们的作息 | 
| [11:24] | Everyone. | 每个人 | 
| [11:28] | Cup of coffee, Jace? | 要咖啡吗 Jace | 
| [11:36] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [11:38] | Trying to make this place a little less analog. | 让这里减少一点模拟信号 | 
| [11:42] | Sorry. I forget my hacker jokes aren’t funny. | 抱歉 我忘记我的黑客笑话一点不好笑 | 
| [11:45] | My name is Penelope. | 我叫Penelope | 
| [11:46] | I’m the one who doesn’t carry a weapon, | 我什么武器也没有 | 
| [11:49] | Aside from my biting wit. | 除了一口伶牙俐齿 | 
| [11:50] | And my job includes combining my kick-ass systems | 我的工作包括将我的一级棒的系统 | 
| [11:53] | With your sheriff’s department database | 和你们警局的数据库连线 | 
| [11:56] | To get the skinny on your neighbors and you. | 暗中调查你的邻居们和你 | 
| [11:58] | Or you could just ask us what you want to know. | 或者 你们可以直接来问我们 | 
| [12:01] | I mean, isn’t it better to just talk to us directly | 与其背地里调查我们的过去 | 
| [12:03] | Than look up our dirt secretly? | 直接和我们谈不是比较好吗 | 
| [12:06] | No. Because in my experience, | 不然 以我的经验 | 
| [12:08] | The information superhighway never lies and people do. | 信息高速路从不说谎 但是人们会 | 
| [12:12] | Your name would be? | 你的名字是 | 
| [12:13] | Josh. My mom Carol, she owns the place. | Josh 我妈妈Carol开了这家店 | 
| [12:17] | It goes like this. | 就像这样 | 
| [12:19] | Here we are. | 找到了 | 
| [12:20] | Joshua Beardsley, age 23, | Joshua Beardsley 23岁 | 
| [12:23] | Born right here in Franklin, AK. | 就在本地出生 | 
| [12:24] | Moved to Anchorage for middle and high school. | 读初高中时搬去了安克雷奇 | 
| [12:27] | Majored in hotel management at Seattle U. | 在西雅图大学读酒店管理专业 | 
| [12:29] | And you moved back home a few weeks ago. | 几周前刚刚搬回家 | 
| [12:31] | Perfect timing, huh? | 时间刚刚好 | 
| [12:33] | I come home, people start dying. | 我一回家 就开始有人死掉 | 
| [12:35] | Hmm. That’s when I check your criminal record. | 这样我就要调查你的犯罪记录 | 
| [12:37] | And you, my friend, are clean as a whistle. | 我的朋友 你清白的仿佛一声口哨 | 
| [12:40] | – What does that even mean? – No idea. | -那到底是什么意思 -不知道 | 
| [12:43] | No dirt, anyway, so, I guess I’m safe, then? | 反正没有案底 所以我就没事了 | 
| [12:45] | For now. | 暂时 | 
| [12:47] | Those two got into it last night. | 昨天晚上进来的 | 
| [12:49] | Bob here, he’s our newest resident, so, uh, | Bob 新搬来的 | 
| [12:52] | Tom Figures, well, this is the guy who’s doing all the killings. | Tom Figures 老麻烦了 | 
| [12:55] | He decides to smash him over the head with a bottle of booze. | 他决定用啤酒瓶去敲碎他的头 | 
| [12:58] | Look, I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道要做什么 | 
| [13:00] | Have you thought about having a kind of town hall meeting | 有没有想过开一次市政会议 | 
| [13:02] | Where you get everybody together | 把所有人都聚到一起 | 
| [13:03] | and talk about the facts of the case? | 说明一下案件的情况 | 
| [13:04] | The town’s too spread out. I mean, | 镇里的人太分散了 | 
| [13:06] | everybody’s doing what they can just to get by, you know? | 人们竭尽所能只希望能过下去 | 
| [13:08] | Sheriff, I know people move | 警长 我知道人们为了清静 | 
| [13:09] | to these remote locations to be left alone, | 才搬到如此偏远的地方 | 
| [13:11] | But what happened last night is gonna keep happening, | 但是昨夜发生的事还会再次发生 | 
| [13:14] | And people are going to start taking matters into their own hands. | 然后人们要开始自己解决问题 | 
| [13:16] | Well, I can keep order in my own town, | 我管得了我的镇子 | 
| [13:19] | But people around here, I mean, | 但是周围的人 | 
| [13:21] | This is Alaska, man. | 这里是阿拉斯加 | 
| [13:23] | They do what they want. | 人们为所欲为 | 
| [13:29] | He’s already experimenting with his victims. | 他已经开始用受害者做试验 | 
| [13:32] | He violated Brenda Bright with an arrow. | 他用一支箭侵犯了Brenda Bright | 
| [13:34] | And he’s inciting panic. | 他已经引起了恐慌 | 
| [13:35] | People who have lived here most of their lives | 在这里住了大半辈子的人 | 
| [13:37] | Are packing up to leave. | 准备要搬走 | 
| [13:38] | Can you blame them? We have a psychopath | 也不能怪他们 这是个变态杀手 | 
| [13:40] | Whose hunting ground is a town of 1,400 people. | 他的狩猎场是个1400人的小镇 | 
| [13:42] | Most of them grew up learning to kill animals and start fires. | 他们大部分人小时候都学习过猎杀动物和生火 | 
| [13:45] | It sounds like your basic survival skills. | 听起来是基本求生技能 | 
| [13:48] | No. They’re hunting skills. | 不 是打猎技能 | 
| [13:50] | Think about it. The marksmanship, | 想想看 射击 | 
| [13:52] | The urine– it makes sense. | 尿液 也说得通了 | 
| [13:54] | The urine makes sense? | 尿液说得通 | 
| [13:55] | It’s a hunter’s trick. | 那是猎人的技巧 | 
| [13:57] | You urinate downwind to keep the animals away. | 在下风口撒尿 阻止动物靠近 | 
| [13:59] | He tried to preserve Jon Baker’s body | 他是想保全Jon Baker的尸体 | 
| [14:01] | So it would be discovered intact. | 让尸体在被发现时不受损伤 | 
| [14:03] | All right, so we’ve got a psychopath with hunting skills | 很好 现在我们要对付一个有打猎技能 | 
| [14:06] | Who knows the routines of everyone in town. | 了解全镇人作息的变态杀手 | 
| [14:09] | How are we supposed to keep everyone safe? | 要怎么保证每一个人的安全 | 
| [14:11] | Sheriff, I suggest you institute a curfew | 警长 我建议在我们拘留嫌犯之前 | 
| [14:13] | Until we have the unsub in custody. Nobody out after dark. | 实行宵禁 天黑后谁都不许出门 | 
| [14:15] | I’ll have one of my deputies patrolling around the clock. | 我让一名警员去巡逻 | 
| [14:18] | Garcia, how’s it coming with town records? | Garcia 档案调查得怎么样 | 
| [14:20] | I’ve run everyone who’s been printed through codis. | 我查过了一遍DNA库 | 
| [14:21] | Nothing’s come up so far. I’m gonna pull an all-nighter, | 还没有结果 我打算开夜车 | 
| [14:24] | Finish going through the town records. | 晚上过一遍镇上的档案 | 
| [14:26] | Should have background checks by sunrise. | 天亮前应该可以结束背景调查 | 
| [14:27] | Good. The rest of us should get some sleep, | 很好 其他人就睡觉吧 | 
| [14:30] | Start fresh in the morning. | 明天早上再开始 | 
| [14:31] | I’ve got 4 of the upstairs rooms available. | 楼上准备好了四个房间 | 
| [14:33] | Uh, 4? | 四个 | 
| [14:35] | Come on, that’s the best we can do. | 我们已经尽力了 | 
| [14:36] | Your team is double the size of my department. | 你们小组的人数相当于两个警局 | 
| [14:39] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 | 
| [14:40] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [14:41] | It looks like we’ll have to double up. | 看来我们要两人住一间了 | 
| [14:42] | I’m not sleeping with Reid. | 我不跟Reid睡 | 
| [14:46] | Dibs. | 挑你 | 
| [14:49] | What do you mean, you’re sharing a room with Morgan? | 什么叫做你要和Morgan睡一间房 | 
| [14:52] | Oh, you’re jealous. | 你吃醋啦 | 
| [14:53] | Jealous? Why? | 吃醋 为什么 | 
| [14:55] | Because you’re bedding down with a… | 就因为你要和一个 | 
| [14:59] | Muscle-bound, modern-day 007? | 浑身肌肉 现代版的007一起睡 | 
| [15:01] | Mm, he’s more like Jason Bourne. | 他比较像Jason Bourne | 
| [15:03] | Oh, what’s there to be jealous about? | 那有什么好吃醋的 | 
| [15:06] | He took the floor. | 他睡地板 | 
| [15:08] | Ok. Just… Just make sure | 好吧 只要保证 | 
| [15:10] | He keeps his weapon holstered, ok? | 他的枪装在套里 | 
| [15:13] | Why are you up right now, anyway? It’s so late. | 你怎么还没睡 这么晚了 | 
| [15:16] | Actually, it’s early. I just got to Quantico. | 其实还很早 我刚到匡提科 | 
| [15:19] | Ohh. Damn time zones. | 该死的时差 | 
| [15:22] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [15:23] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [15:25] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [15:29] | Ohh…Frak. | 该死的 | 
| [15:52] | Oh, come on, baby. | 加油啊 宝贝儿 | 
| [15:56] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油 加油 加油 | 
| [16:01] | Nice one, Garcie. | 干得好 Garcie | 
| [16:53] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [16:54] | Hey. You’re gonna be ok. | 你会没事的 | 
| [16:56] | My name’s penelope. | 我叫Penelope | 
| [16:57] | You’re gonna be ok. You’re gonna be ok. | 你会没事的 你会没事的 | 
| [16:58] | Just keep looking at me. | 看着我 | 
| [17:04] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [17:06] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [17:07] | Please! | 救命 | 
| [17:09] | Somebody come help here! | 快来人啊 | 
| [17:12] | Someone is hurt! | 有人受伤了 | 
| [17:14] | Please! | 救命 | 
| [17:18] | His name’s Craig Ramey. Fisherman. | 他叫Craig Ramey 是个渔夫 | 
| [17:21] | Morgan and I met him this morning. | 我和Morgan今早见过他 | 
| [17:23] | He was packing up to leave. | 他当时在收拾行装 | 
| [17:24] | He’s accelerating his schedule. | 他加快了进度 | 
| [17:25] | We should have had another day. Why change that? | 我们本应该还有一天时间 为何会有变化呢 | 
| [17:27] | Ramey was pretty vocal about wanting to get out of town. | Ramey到处宣扬自己想要离开这里 | 
| [17:29] | If the unsub knew that, he could have struck early | 如果不明嫌犯知道这些的话 就会先下手 | 
| [17:31] | to prevent his target from getting away. | 从而不让他的猎物逃脱掉 | 
| [17:33] | There has to be more to it than that. | 不止这些 | 
| [17:34] | He brought the body to the tavern we’re staying at. | 他把尸体运到我们所住旅馆的附近 | 
| [17:37] | He’s telling us that he’s not afraid of us. | 他想证明他不惧怕我们 | 
| [17:39] | He’s gaining confidence. | 他越来越自信了 | 
| [17:40] | He switched to a hunting knife. | 他这次换用猎刀了 | 
| [17:42] | Looks like a jagged edge. | 像是带锯齿的刀 | 
| [17:44] | There’s more physical damage, too, like he was cut open. | 对肉体的创伤也增加了 像是开膛 | 
| [17:47] | I won’t know until Dr. Johnson does an autopsy, | 只有等到Johnson大夫做完尸检才会知道 | 
| [17:48] | but I’d be willing to bet he took a piece of the victim with him. | 不过 我敢打赌他拿走了受害人身体的某个器官 | 
| [17:51] | What kind of piece? | 什么样的器官 | 
| [17:52] | It’s hard to say, but judging from the location, | 很难说 不过从位置来看 | 
| [17:54] | I would guess liver or spleen. | 估计是肝或者脾 | 
| [18:03] | He was alive. | 他还活着 | 
| [18:06] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:08] | He was still alive. | 他当时还活着 | 
| [18:10] | Baby, there’s nothing else you could have done. | 亲爱的 你已经竭尽全力了 | 
| [18:13] | I felt him leave. | 我感觉到他一点一点死去 | 
| [18:15] | He was there one second, and then– | 一秒钟前他还活着 而后 | 
| [18:19] | just a body. | 就成了一具尸体 | 
| [18:21] | I’m really sorry that you had to see all of that. | 对你看到的所有这些 我真的很难过 | 
| [18:25] | Derek, I–I didn’t see, I was in it. | Derek 我不是旁观 我身在其中 | 
| [18:29] | I was sort of used to seeing horrible things | 某种程度上我对恐怖的事情习以为常 | 
| [18:31] | from the safety of my screens every day, | 每天都隔着屏幕看这些事 | 
| [18:33] | But this was… right there. | 而这次 触手可及 | 
| [18:38] | Why didn’t you go and find someone before you ran out there? | 你跑出去之前为什么不叫上其他人呢 | 
| [18:42] | Because when I got shot, I remember thinking | 因为我上次被枪打中的时候 我记得 | 
| [18:47] | the last thing I’m ever gonna see in this life | 我一直在想 我这辈子最后看到的 | 
| [18:49] | is the man who killed me, | 就是杀我的人 | 
| [18:50] | and I couldn’t let that happen to him. | 我不想让他也这样 | 
| [18:52] | He had to see something good before he died. | 他一定要在死前看到些美好的事情 | 
| [18:54] | You ran right towards the unsub. You could have been killed. | 你朝不明嫌犯跑过去 这是有生命危险的 | 
| [18:58] | I know that. Don’t treat me like I’m the victim. | 我知道 别把我当成受害人 | 
| [19:00] | All right. I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 | 
| [19:03] | I want to ask you a couple of questions, all right? | 那我想问你几个问题好吗 | 
| [19:05] | No. I–I told you everything I saw. | 不要 我把看到的全都告诉你了 | 
| [19:07] | You said the man’s face was mostly in shadow, | 你说那个人的脸几乎都在阴影里 | 
| [19:08] | but there was also a lot of blood on it. | 但上边有很多血迹 | 
| [19:10] | You might have seen more than you actually realize. | 你可能还看到了其他什么 却没意识到 | 
| [19:12] | No. Cognitive interviews, | 不要 案情重现 | 
| [19:13] | breaking someone’s death down to a science | 把某个人的死亡解构成科学 | 
| [19:15] | and statistic– that is your world, Derek. | 和统计数据 你擅长这个 Derek | 
| [19:17] | Not mine! I will help from mine. | 我不行 我会用我的方式帮他 | 
| [19:19] | – Penelope! – Derek, let her go. | -Penelope – Derek 别再逼她了 | 
| [19:24] | Will you look after her, please? | 你能照看她一下吗 | 
| [19:25] | Yeah, of course. | 恩 当然可以 | 
| [19:38] | Was Garcia able to give you any new information? | Garcia告诉你什么新情况了吗 | 
| [19:40] | She’s given all she can. | 她已经尽力了 | 
| [19:42] | This guy’s taunting us. He’s one step ahead. | 这家伙在嘲弄我们 他比我们早了一步 | 
| [19:44] | I think you’re giving him more credit than he deserves. | 我感觉你高估他了 | 
| [19:46] | It’s like Emily said on the plane, he’s all over the place. | 正如Emily之前说的 他毫无章法 | 
| [19:48] | The victimology’s inconsistent. | 受害人类型不一致 | 
| [19:50] | The methodology’s evolving. | 作案手法不断变化 | 
| [19:51] | The first kill was sloppy, hesitant, and unplanned. | 杀第一个人的时候手法拙略 犹豫 毫无准备 | 
| [19:53] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 | 
| [19:54] | But it triggered a sexual response. He got off on it. | 但却激发了他的性反应 他由此得到了释放 | 
| [19:57] | And he knew then and there he had to kill again. | 他意识到必须再次杀人来得到这种感觉 | 
| [19:59] | He learned how to get the job done more efficiently. | 他学着如何更高效的把事情搞定 | 
| [20:01] | Yeah, but why the organs? | 恩 不过为什么要拿那些器官 | 
| [20:02] | Consumption typically indicates a desire | 食用器官典型的表达了一种 | 
| [20:05] | to keep the victim with them. | 将被害人留在身边的渴望 | 
| [20:06] | He’s having trouble letting go. | 他知道如何放手 | 
| [20:08] | We’re probably looking for someone | 我们要找的人很可能有 | 
| [20:09] | with severe abandonment issues. | 严重的被遗弃情节 | 
| [20:10] | It’ll be light soon. Let’s get everybody together | 马上要天亮了 召集所有人过来 | 
| [20:13] | And go over what we know. | 重温一下我们掌握的信息 | 
| [20:16] | We’re looking for an emotionally immature male, | 我们要找的人是一个情感极不成熟的男性 | 
| [20:19] | probably in his mid to late twenties, | 大约在25-30岁之间 | 
| [20:20] | who suffered a traumatic loss. | 心理上受过严重的打击 | 
| [20:22] | Now, this loss could be anything. | 这种打击可能来自于任何事情 | 
| [20:24] | Death of a parent, separation of a spouse, | 丧父丧母 妻离子散 | 
| [20:26] | a loved one who moved away. | 同爱人分离 | 
| [20:27] | Something that made the unsub feel abandoned and alone. | 一些会让不明嫌犯感到孤独和被遗弃的事情 | 
| [20:29] | He’ll have extensive hunting experience. | 他有很多打猎方面的经验 | 
| [20:32] | The bodies were buried not because of remorse, | 他掩埋那些尸体不是出于悔悟 | 
| [20:35] | They were buried to protect them from wild animals. | 而是防止被野生动物发现 | 
| [20:38] | His familiarity with the victims’ routines | 他熟悉被害人的作息时间 | 
| [20:40] | suggests the unsub has lived here for most of his life. | 表明这个不明嫌犯几乎一生都住在这里 | 
| [20:43] | He also has extensive knowledge | 他也十分了解 | 
| [20:44] | of the landscape and surroundings. | 本地的地形和环境 | 
| [20:46] | So we should split up and cover the town. | 我们需要分头行动 挨家挨户检查 | 
| [20:48] | Focus on younger residents with a history of | 有虐待宠物和伤人案底的 | 
| [20:50] | petty crimes and assaults. | 年轻居民要重点注意 | 
| [20:51] | You should look in their trash, | 你们必须检查他们的垃圾箱 | 
| [20:53] | fireplaces, even in laundry. | 壁炉 甚至洗衣房 | 
| [20:55] | Look for signs of bloody clothes or even cuts and bruises. | 寻找带血的衣服乃至伤口和淤青的迹象 | 
| [20:57] | One of the victims may have gotten in a good blow or two | 也许会有一两个受害人在死前同他进行过 | 
| [20:59] | before they died. | 一番搏斗 | 
| [21:00] | Bring in anyone who seems to have something to hide. | 把所有看似心里有鬼的人都带回来 | 
| [21:03] | The unsub has already broken patterns, | 不明嫌犯已经打破了自己的规律 | 
| [21:04] | so he could strike again at any time. | 他随时都有可能再次作案 | 
| [21:06] | Sheriff, you and I need to look at the school, | 警长 你和我需要去学校看看 | 
| [21:08] | talk to the teacher, see if she remembers any students exhibiting | 跟老师谈谈 看看她能否记起哪个学生曾经表现出 | 
| [21:10] | early signs of homicidal tendencies. | 杀人倾向 | 
| [21:12] | Let’s move. | 我们走 | 
| [21:14] | Dedaimia was only one month away from retirement. | Dedaimia还有一个月就退休了 | 
| [21:17] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 想不到她就这么走了 | 
| [21:19] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 对你的不幸我们深表歉意 | 
| [21:21] | I need to ask about your former students. | 我需要了解一些你以前的学生的情况 | 
| [21:23] | Do you remember any of them enjoying hunting too much, | 你是否记得有谁过于迷恋打猎活动 | 
| [21:26] | so much that it worried you? | 以至于令你担心 | 
| [21:28] | All the boys around here like it too much. | 这里的男孩子都过于迷恋打猎 | 
| [21:30] | They have competitions to see who’s the better shot. | 他们经常比赛看谁的枪法好 | 
| [21:32] | This would have been extreme. | 有非常极端的吗 | 
| [21:34] | Do you remember anyone who might have tortured animals | 你是否记得哪个孩子虐待过动物吗 | 
| [21:37] | or played with them before he killed them? | 或者在杀死动物之前玩弄它们 | 
| [21:41] | Does that sound like someone you know? | 听起来像不像你熟悉的某个人 | 
| [21:43] | I’ve never seen anyone enjoy hunting | Joshua Beardsley是我见过的 | 
| [21:47] | as much as Joshua Beardsley. | 最喜欢打猎的人 | 
| [21:48] | – He’s the tavern owner’s son? – Yeah. | -他是旅店老板的儿子 -恩 | 
| [21:50] | The youngest boy in town to bag a deer. | 镇上最年轻的猎鹿人 | 
| [21:52] | That’s all he ever talked about. | 他以前经常这么炫耀 | 
| [21:53] | He hunted something nearly every day. | 他几乎每天都能打到猎物 | 
| [21:55] | He was born and raised here. | 他在这里土生土长 | 
| [21:57] | He returned a couple of weeks ago after his dad died. | 他在他父亲死后几周才搬回来 | 
| [21:59] | How old is he? | 他多大 | 
| [22:01] | – 23? – Sure. | -23岁 -恩 | 
| [22:02] | We need to talk to him. | 我们需要跟他谈谈 | 
| [22:03] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 | 
| [22:06] | What’s this about? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [22:10] | The strike was above the gut. | 攻击部位要高于肠道 | 
| [22:14] | It keeps the meat from spoiling. Isn’t that right? | 这样不会破坏肉的味道 对吗 | 
| [22:18] | On a deer, maybe. | 对于鹿来说 可能吧 | 
| [22:20] | Doubt it’d be the same for a human. | 不知道对人是否也一样 | 
| [22:22] | But then he did something interesting. | 而他后来又做了些有趣的事 | 
| [22:26] | He took the victim’s spleen. | 他把受害人的脾拿走了 | 
| [22:28] | Now, tell me, | 跟我讲讲 | 
| [22:30] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这样做 | 
| [22:32] | No idea. | 不知道 | 
| [22:36] | Let’s stop playing games, Joshua. | 咱们就别捉迷藏了 Joshua | 
| [22:38] | Answer my questions and maybe I’ll believe you. | 回答我的问题 也许我会相信你 | 
| [22:45] | It’s a native hunting tradition, isn’t it? | 这是原住民狩猎的传统 | 
| [22:49] | Eat part of the kill. | 生吃猎物的器官 | 
| [22:51] | Gain the life force of your prey. | 获得梦寐以求的生命力 | 
| [22:53] | Not many people know that. | 知道这个的人不多 | 
| [22:55] | I’m not many people. | 但我知道 | 
| [22:58] | Where did you learn to hunt? | 你在哪里学的打猎 | 
| [22:59] | Bagged my first deer when I was 7. | 我7岁就打到了一头鹿 | 
| [23:01] | That’s pretty young. | 少年得志 | 
| [23:02] | My dad taught me how to live off the land. | 我爸爸教我如何在岛上生存 | 
| [23:05] | I ate the heart of my first kill. | 我吃掉了我首个猎物的心脏 | 
| [23:06] | That proves you’re a true hunter. | 这证明你是个真正的猎手 | 
| [23:10] | So, you, um, enjoy hunting? | 这么说 你很喜欢打猎 | 
| [23:13] | It’s my favorite thing to do. | 那是我的嗜好 | 
| [23:14] | Then would you say you take pleasure in the kill? | 那么是否可以说你喜欢杀戮呢 | 
| [23:19] | Doesn’t everyone? | 不是所有人都这样吗 | 
| [23:21] | Actually, no… | 并非如此 | 
| [23:24] | They don’t. | 不是所有人 | 
| [23:32] | What do you think? | 感觉如何 | 
| [23:34] | I’m not sure. | 不好说 | 
| [23:36] | He fits the profile, | 他符合侧写 | 
| [23:37] | but he’s acting like a man with nothing to hide. | 不过他看似心里没鬼 | 
| [23:39] | The attack cycle’s accelerating. He should strike tonight. | 攻击的周期缩短了 他今晚应该会行动 | 
| [23:42] | And if he doesn’t, we know we’ve got our guy in custody. | 如果没有的话 说明我们抓对了人 | 
| [23:44] | And what if he does? | 如果是他的话怎么办 | 
| [23:45] | Look, I hate to say it, | 我不想这么说 | 
| [23:47] | But half this town matches most of your profile. | 这镇上一半的人都符合你们的侧写 | 
| [23:52] | Hey. What are you guys working on? | 你们在调查什么 | 
| [23:54] | Hotch asked if we’d go through Garcia’s background profiles, | Hotch让我们研究Garcia手里的背景资料 | 
| [23:56] | Try to find a link between Joshua and the 4 victims. | 看能否找出Joshua和四名受害人之间的联系 | 
| [23:58] | You find anything? | 有发现吗 | 
| [23:59] | They all had hunting licenses. | 他们都有狩猎执照 | 
| [24:02] | needle, meet haystack. | 大海捞针啊 | 
| [24:03] | Yeah, we need the big guns. | 恩 我们需要门重炮 | 
| [24:05] | Ripped and ready to rumble. | 装弹完毕 准备发射 | 
| [24:07] | Uh, maybe you should sit this one out. | 也许这次你不应该插手 | 
| [24:10] | No, jaje, I’m ok. | 不 JJ 我没事 | 
| [24:12] | Put this bastard where he belongs. | 来把这混蛋绳之以法吧 | 
| [24:16] | Joshua Beardsley? Joshua Beardsley? | |
| [24:17] | Yeah. We think he’s our unsub. | 是啊 我们认为他是不明嫌犯 | 
| [24:19] | – No, he’s not. – He fits the profile. | -不 他不是 -他符合侧写 | 
| [24:21] | Abandonment issue triggered by his father’s recent death. | 他父亲的死激活了他被遗弃的情节 | 
| [24:23] | – Hunting experience, – Reid– | -狩猎经验 -Reid | 
| [24:25] | Experimentation with animals. | 对动物进行的实验 | 
| [24:26] | Reid Reid. | |
| [24:28] | You arrested my son? | 你们逮捕了我儿子吗 | 
| [24:29] | We brought him in as a precaution. | 我们只是为了以防万一 | 
| [24:36] | I’m telling you, it’s not him. | 听我说 他不是凶手 | 
| [24:38] | What makes you so sure? | 你为什么这么肯定 | 
| [24:39] | Because the unsub ran away from me. | 因为不明嫌犯看到我后逃跑了 | 
| [24:41] | Of course he ran. He knew you were FBI. | 他当然会跑 他知道你是联邦探员 | 
| [24:42] | But Joshua knows I’m a techie. | 但是Joshua知道我是技术员 | 
| [24:43] | He knows I don’t carry a weapon. | 他知道我没有武器 | 
| [24:45] | If he was the unsub, I’d be dead right now. | 如果他是嫌犯 我早就死了 | 
| [24:48] | How can you be listening to any of this, Steve? | 你怎么可以听信他们胡扯 Steve | 
| [24:50] | You know Joshua would never do this. | 你知道Joshua不会做这种事的 | 
| [24:52] | Look, I never thought any of us were capable of doing this. | 听着 我从没想过我们这里会有人做出这种事 | 
| [24:55] | But 4 people are dead, Carol. | 但是四个人死了 Carol | 
| [25:01] | You don’t know him. He’s a good boy. | 你不了解他 他是个好孩子 | 
| [25:03] | He’s a good boy who recently lost his father | 他是个刚失去父亲的好孩子 | 
| [25:05] | and it’s a lot of emotional stress. | 而且情绪上有很大压力 | 
| [25:06] | It’s been tough, but we’re coping. | 的确很艰难 但是我们在努力面对 | 
| [25:09] | He’s doing fine. | 他处理的很好 | 
| [25:10] | Why did he move back to town? | 他为什么搬回镇上 | 
| [25:12] | I needed him here to help with the inn. | 我需要他帮我管理旅馆 | 
| [25:13] | I can’t handle it on my own. | 我一个人忙不过来 | 
| [25:16] | And how did that make him feel, | 那么他对此作何感想 | 
| [25:18] | having to drop everything and move back home? | 不得不放下一切 搬回家住 | 
| [25:24] | He didn’t do this. | 不是他干的 | 
| [25:25] | We need to be sure. | 我们需要证实这一点 | 
| [25:27] | I’m sure. I’m his mother. | 我作证 我是他的母亲 | 
| [25:29] | Carol, it’s one night. | Carol 只留一晚 | 
| [25:31] | If nothing happens, you pick him up in the morning. | 如果没事发生 早上你就可以接他回去 | 
| [25:36] | Wait a minute. You said the unsub has abandonment issues. | 等等 你说不明嫌犯曾被遗弃 | 
| [25:40] | And Craig Ramey was leaving town, right? | 而Craig Ramey正要离开小镇 对吗 | 
| [25:42] | Yeah, he couldn’t wait to get out of town. | 没错 他迫不及待要离开这里 | 
| [25:44] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [25:45] | Uh…Let’s see. | 来看看 | 
| [25:48] | Dedaimia Swanson was retiring in a month. | Dedaimia Swanson一个月之后就会退休 | 
| [25:50] | She was moving to Florida. | 她准备搬去佛罗里达 | 
| [25:52] | What about the other two? | 其他两人的情况呢 | 
| [25:53] | Un, Jon Baker just bought property in Fairbanks, | Jon Baker在费尔班克斯买了房子 | 
| [25:56] | And he and his wife just separated. | 他和妻子刚刚分居 | 
| [25:58] | She just filed the divorce papers. | 他妻子提出了离婚协议 | 
| [26:00] | Well, welcome back, red delicious. | 欢迎回归 小甜心 | 
| [26:04] | Take a bite out of this. So far, 3 of our victims | 看看这个 目前为止 | 
| [26:06] | were on the fast track to getting out of town. And let’s see… | 三名受害者都是不久就要离开小镇 | 
| [26:09] | Connect 4. Brenda just accepted a job in Seattle. | 来看第四个 Brenda刚接受了西雅图的一份工作 | 
| [26:11] | Anyone else look like they might be leaving town? | 还有其他人要离开小镇吗 | 
| [26:13] | Um…I got one. | 有一个 | 
| [26:15] | Kat Allen Kat Allen. | |
| [26:16] | She was accepted to the summer honors program | 她被布鲁明顿大学的 | 
| [26:18] | at the University of Bloomington. | 暑假优等生计划录取了 | 
| [26:19] | She currently works as a waitress at Big John’s Coffeehouse. | 她现在在大约翰咖啡店当服务生 | 
| [26:22] | Penelope, you are– | 你真是我的… | 
| [26:23] | So ready to go home. | 准备打道回府吧 | 
| [26:25] | Prentiss Prentiss. | |
| [26:42] | Hi. We’re looking for Kat Allen. | 你好 我们想找Kat Allen | 
| [26:45] | I’m Kat. | 我就是Kat | 
| [26:49] | Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 | 
| [26:51] | It was completely unexpected. | 怀上孩子完全是意外 | 
| [26:53] | Never been married. | 我没结过婚 | 
| [26:55] | I’d given up on ever having kids. | 本不打算生孩子 | 
| [26:59] | Do you mind my asking who the father is? | 能告诉我们孩子的父亲是谁吗 | 
| [27:02] | A guy I met on a cruise. | 游船上的一个男人 | 
| [27:04] | He doesn’t want anything to do with her. | 他不想跟这孩子有瓜葛 | 
| [27:06] | But I do. I want to be able to give her a good life, | 但是我想给她美好的生活 | 
| [27:08] | so I’m going back to school. | 所以我打算回学校进修 | 
| [27:11] | Did you tell anyone that you were leaving? | 你跟别人说过你要离开吗 | 
| [27:14] | Yeah. A couple of people. | 是的 有些人知道 | 
| [27:16] | Uh, I don’t know… | 我不太清楚 | 
| [27:18] | My mom. My boss. | 我母亲 老板 | 
| [27:20] | We’re going to need you to come with us. | 你得跟我们走一趟 | 
| [27:22] | Why? What’s this about? | 为什么 发生了什么 | 
| [27:24] | It’s just for tonight. It’s for your protection. | 就今晚 为了你的安全着想 | 
| [27:39] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [28:29] | The neighbors saw the door open, called it in. | 邻居们看见门开着 报了警 | 
| [28:33] | He went from ambushing people in public to home invasion. | 他从户外袭击转变为入室作案 | 
| [28:36] | That’s a pretty big change in M.O. | 这作案方式的改变还真大 | 
| [28:38] | This one’s personal. It’s angry. | 这是私人原因 是愤怒 | 
| [28:41] | Her intestines are splayed out everywhere. | 她的肠子流得到处都是 | 
| [28:43] | Yeah. And the blood on her face is smeared, | 没错 而且她脸上的血迹是涂抹上去的 | 
| [28:45] | not splattered. | 不是溅上去的 | 
| [28:45] | He played with the body. He mutilated her. | 他玩弄了尸体 把她弄得支离破碎 | 
| [28:49] | If this guy’s killing people leaving town, | 如果犯人的作案对象是离开小镇的人 | 
| [28:51] | why didn’t he attack Kat Allen? | 他为什么不袭击Kat Allen | 
| [28:53] | Because we had her in protective custody. | 因为她受到了我们的保护 | 
| [28:55] | He couldn’t get to her, so he moved on to another target. | 他接触不到她 所以转移了目标 | 
| [28:57] | A target who broke her routine. | 目标临时改变了作息 | 
| [28:59] | Carol was scheduled to be at the tavern tonight. | Carol今晚本该在旅馆的 | 
| [29:00] | How did the unsub know she was here? | 不明嫌犯是如何知道她在这里的 | 
| [29:02] | He was stalking her. | 他在跟踪她 | 
| [29:04] | He chose Carol for a different reason. | 他选择Carol另有原因 | 
| [29:06] | Why? What’s changed? | 为什么 是什么诱因促成的 | 
| [29:13] | You guys finally realize I’m innocent? | 你们终于意识到我是无辜的了吗 | 
| [29:16] | Joshua, please have a seat. | Joshua 先坐下 | 
| [29:18] | More questions? | 还要询问我吗 | 
| [29:19] | You serious? | 有没有搞错 | 
| [29:21] | I’m telling you, I didn’t do this. | 我说了 不是我干的 | 
| [29:22] | We know that, son. | 我们知道 孩子 | 
| [29:24] | Please, sit down. | 请你先坐下 | 
| [29:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [29:28] | Josh, the–the killer struck again last night. | Josh 凶手昨晚又作案了 | 
| [29:33] | Oh, god. | 老天 | 
| [29:35] | Who did he get? | 他杀了谁 | 
| [29:39] | Why are you guys only telling me this? | 为什么只告诉我 | 
| [29:46] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈在哪里 | 
| [29:49] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:51] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:52] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 | 
| [29:53] | No, no, no, that’s impossible. | 不 不 不会的 不可能 | 
| [29:55] | She–she was just here. | 她刚来过这儿 | 
| [29:57] | I–I just talked to her! | 我刚跟她聊过 | 
| [29:59] | I’m sorry, Joshua. She’s gone. | 我很遗憾 Joshua 她死了 | 
| [30:01] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no. No, no. You– | 不会的 不 你们 | 
| [30:04] | You’re lying. | 你们骗我 | 
| [30:07] | I wish we were. | 我也希望是在骗你 | 
| [30:09] | I need to see her. | 我要见她 | 
| [30:10] | Not right now. | 现在不行 | 
| [30:11] | You don’t want to think of her that way. | 你最好不要看到她那个样子 | 
| [30:13] | Joshua, we know you need time to mourn, | Joshua 我们知道你需要时间恢复 | 
| [30:16] | but the fact of the matter is, the man who did this | 但情况是 凶手依旧逍遥法外 | 
| [30:18] | is still out there, and we think that you can help us find him. | 但你能帮我们找到他 | 
| [30:23] | You had me locked up | 你们把我关了起来 | 
| [30:25] | while she was– | 就在我母亲 | 
| [30:30] | I could have helped her. | 我本可以帮助她 | 
| [30:31] | If you had gone to her, | 如果你在场 | 
| [30:32] | there’s a good chance you’d both be dead. | 说不定你也死了 | 
| [30:35] | Now we need your help. | 现在 我们需要你的帮助 | 
| [30:37] | Why me? | 为什么是我 | 
| [30:38] | The murders began when you returned to town. | 因为谋杀是从你回到镇上时开始的 | 
| [30:41] | Now, up until now, he’s only targeted people | 到目前为止 他只袭击要离开小镇的人 | 
| [30:43] | who were trying to leave, but for some reason, | 但是基于某种原因 | 
| [30:44] | with your mother, it was personal. | 他袭击你母亲是出于私人怨恨 | 
| [30:46] | The pressure’s on. The FBI is here. | 环境压力变大 联调局的介入 | 
| [30:48] | In that situation, a serial killer wants to finish what he started, | 在这种情况下 连环杀手会想结束他所开始的一切 | 
| [30:50] | he goes after the true target of his cause. | 他会转向导致这一切的真正目标 | 
| [30:53] | Personal? | 私人怨恨 | 
| [30:54] | Can you think of anyone who had a grudge against her? | 你知道有谁怨恨你母亲吗 | 
| [30:56] | Anyone at all? | 任何人 | 
| [30:57] | How about anyone with a grudge against you? | 那有人怨恨你吗 | 
| [30:59] | No. No. Everybody loved her. | 没 没有 大家都喜欢她 | 
| [31:04] | The man that we’re looking for has severe abandonment issues. | 我们要找的凶手有很严重的被抛弃心结 | 
| [31:07] | Now, can you think of a time | 你能回想起 | 
| [31:08] | when you or your mother left somebody, | 你或者你母亲离开了某人 | 
| [31:10] | maybe like a bad break-up or a fight that ended a friendship? | 比如不愉快的分手或者争吵导致友谊破裂 | 
| [31:14] | Did your mother ever take anyone in at the inn | 你母亲曾经带人回旅馆吗 | 
| [31:15] | who had family problems, | 而那人刚好有家庭问题 | 
| [31:17] | maybe someone who had been kicked out | 也许是被赶出来的 | 
| [31:19] | or lost someone unexpectedly? | 或者因为意外而失去了亲人 | 
| [31:23] | No. No, no, no, no, there was nothing like that. | 没 没有 没 没有那种情况 | 
| [31:27] | Uh, listen, can I go see my mom now? | 我现在能见我母亲吗 | 
| [31:30] | Josh. Josh, you need to let these people help. | Josh Josh 你需要他们的帮助 | 
| [31:32] | No, I need– I need to see my mom. | 不 我 我需要见我母亲 | 
| [31:34] | Well, let’s have someone take you. | 好吧 我们会找人带你去 | 
| [31:35] | It’s ok. I know the way. | 没关系 我认识路 | 
| [31:43] | Did you see his behavior shift | 你看到他行为的转变了吗 | 
| [31:44] | from wanting to help us to wanting to leave? He’s lying. | 从想帮助我们到想离开 他在说谎 | 
| [31:47] | Because he knows who the unsub is. | 因为他知道嫌犯是谁 | 
| [31:51] | I got one of my deputies tailing Joshua. | 我已经派人跟踪Joshua | 
| [31:53] | If he does something stupid, we’re gonna know. | 如果他干蠢事 我们会收到消息 | 
| [31:56] | There’s got to be a connection we’re missing. | 我们肯定遗漏了当中的某种联系 | 
| [31:58] | Garcia, anything? | Garcia 有发现吗 | 
| [31:59] | Their lives have been torn apart, | 我查遍了他们资料的边边角角 | 
| [32:00] | figuratively and literally, and I can’t find anything. | 巨细靡遗 仍然没有发现 | 
| [32:03] | Try again. | 再试一次 | 
| [32:03] | I’m hacking into his college database as we speak. | 我侵入了他大学的数据库 | 
| [32:06] | Maybe there’s something about his life in Seattle I may have missed. | 也许我遗漏了一些他在西雅图生活时的情况 | 
| [32:09] | Good. All right, why Carol? | 很好 那么 为什么凶手要袭击Carol | 
| [32:10] | Why the mutilation? Why the overkill? | 为什么要损毁尸体 为什么要过度残害她 | 
| [32:12] | Mutilation? | 损毁尸体 | 
| [32:14] | You said you found the remains of mutilated animals | 你说过你在树林里发现被一头狂暴的狗熊 | 
| [32:16] | in the woods from a rabid bear? That’s right. | 损毁的动物尸体残骸 对吗 | 
| [32:19] | Did you take pictures of them? | 拍照了吗 | 
| [32:20] | Of course we did. | 当然 | 
| [32:21] | We documented everything for identification. | 我们都记录在案以备后用 | 
| [32:25] | We’ll need to see those pictures right away. | 我们需要马上看那些照片 | 
| [32:27] | Sheriff, we need to adjust the profile. | 警官 我们需要修正侧写 | 
| [32:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [32:30] | These animals weren’t mutilated by a rabid bear. | 这不是发狂的熊所干的 | 
| [32:33] | Someone did this. | 是人做的 | 
| [32:36] | You mean a person. | 你是说人类 | 
| [32:38] | An animal wouldn’t have left so much. | 如果是动物干的 不会留下这么多残骸 | 
| [32:40] | We should have seen it before. | 我们以前应该见过 | 
| [32:41] | It’s homicidal triad 101. | 这是谋杀三因素中的一种 | 
| [32:43] | We said the kills were all over the map. | 我们说过谋杀案发生范围很广 | 
| [32:44] | The unsub lacks sophistication and shows immaturity | 不明嫌犯作案不够老练和成熟 | 
| [32:46] | in his kills because he is immature. | 那是因为他的确不成熟 | 
| [32:48] | He started with animals because that’s what he was taught | 他拿动物开刀是因为有人教他这么做 | 
| [32:51] | Ever since he was a child. | 从小开始 | 
| [32:52] | And when he got bored with animals, | 当他厌倦捕杀动物 | 
| [32:53] | He moved on to more challenging prey. | 便寻找更具挑战的猎物 | 
| [32:54] | People. | 人 | 
| [32:55] | Your unsub’s a teenage boy. | 凶手是名青年 | 
| [33:01] | The boy we were talking about before, | 我们提过的男生 | 
| [33:03] | He wouldn’t be a former student, he’d be a current student, | 应该是正在上学的学生 | 
| [33:05] | A teenager who loves to hunt. | 喜欢打猎的青年 | 
| [33:07] | I only have two teenagers right now. | 现在只有两个青年学生 | 
| [33:09] | Both of them are girls. | 都是女生 | 
| [33:16] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 请说 Garcia | 
| [33:17] | I found something uber weird. | 我有非常奇怪的发现 | 
| [33:19] | In Joshua’s college application essay, | Joshua的大学申请论文里 | 
| [33:21] | He talks about the impact | 提及作为哥哥 | 
| [33:23] | that being an older brother had on his life. | 对自己生活的影响 | 
| [33:24] | I thought he didn’t have any siblings. | 我以为他没有兄弟姐妹 | 
| [33:26] | He doesn’t, and yet he’s talking | 确实没有 但他提到 | 
| [33:28] | About how hard it was to leave him behind | 丢下弟弟搬到安克雷奇 | 
| [33:30] | When he moved to anchorage, | 有多痛苦 | 
| [33:31] | To leave him unprotected. | 让弟弟孤独无助 | 
| [33:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [33:39] | Was there a student that Joshua may have taken under his wing | Joshua搬走前 是不是保护过 | 
| [33:42] | Before he moved away? | 某个学生 | 
| [33:44] | Someone you may have suspected was being abused? | 可能是涉嫌被虐待的学生 | 
| [33:49] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 | 
| [33:51] | What? | 什么 | 
| [33:52] | Owen Porter Owen Porter. | |
| [33:54] | He’s not a student anymore. He’s home-schooled. | 他不上学了 在家受教育 | 
| [33:56] | Joshua and he were attached at the hip when they were younger. | Joshua和他从小很亲密 | 
| [33:59] | I’ve been called out to the Porter house several times. | 我几次出警去过Porter家 | 
| [34:02] | Domestic disturbance. | 家庭暴力 | 
| [34:04] | Owen and his mom always covering for the dad. | Owen及其母亲总是维护父亲 | 
| [34:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [34:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:11] | Talk about abandonment issues. | 提到抛弃问题 | 
| [34:13] | Owen was left victim to the abusive hand of his father. | Owen遭弃受尽父亲虐待 | 
| [34:17] | Joshua’s return probably derailed Owen’s mental stability. | Joshua归来导致Owen精神失常 | 
| [34:20] | Add to that the accidental shooting of Jon Baker and he snapped. | 而误伤Jon Baker使他精神崩溃 | 
| [34:23] | He got off on that first killing. | 一发不可收拾 | 
| [34:25] | He had to do it again. | 他必须再开杀戮 | 
| [34:26] | So he targeted people trying to leave town. | 于是他看准要离开的人 | 
| [34:28] | In his mind, when people leave, he gets hurt. | 他觉得有人离开 就会导致他受伤 | 
| [34:29] | And he resented Carol for taking Joshua away, | 而他恨Carol带走了Joshua | 
| [34:32] | So he killed her to make sure he never left again. | 所以杀死她 留住Joshua | 
| [34:34] | Where would he go now? | 他现在会去哪里 | 
| [34:35] | We’re surrounded by waterways and mountains. | 这里山环水绕 | 
| [34:37] | He could be anywhere. | 他可能去任何地方 | 
| [34:40] | Mr. Porter, is your son at home? | Porter先生 您儿子在吗 | 
| [34:41] | What’s it to you? | 关你什么事 | 
| [34:43] | Turn that off. | 关掉 | 
| [34:48] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 | 
| [34:49] | Don’t know what you’re talking about! | 不知道你们在说什么 | 
| [34:50] | Not for sure. | 不确定 | 
| [34:51] | Not until last night. | 直到昨晚 | 
| [34:53] | He came home covered in blood. | 他满身是血回到家 | 
| [34:54] | He’s not here. But the window’s open. | 他不在 但窗户开着 | 
| [34:56] | It’s not the first time | 你不止一次 | 
| [34:57] | you’ve washed blood out of his clothes, is it? | 帮他洗掉衣服的血渍 对吧 | 
| [34:58] | Don’t answer them, Martha! | 别答他 Martha | 
| [34:59] | Sit down and shut up. | 坐下 闭嘴 | 
| [35:01] | I promise he will not lay a hand on you again. | 我保证他不会再伤害你了 | 
| [35:07] | No. | 没错 | 
| [35:09] | It wasn’t the first time. | 不止一次 | 
| [35:11] | Mrs. Porter, I understand you’re only trying to protect Owen, | Porter太太 我理解你想保护Owen | 
| [35:13] | But you can’t anymore. | 但不能再纵容他 | 
| [35:14] | He’s always been different. | 他从小与众不同 | 
| [35:17] | He’s not like us. | 跟我们不一样 | 
| [35:18] | When he was a little boy, he used to go out into the woods | 他小的时候就会跑进树林 | 
| [35:21] | And come home covered in blood. | 满身是血的回家 | 
| [35:23] | Why didn’t you tell anyone, Martha? | 你怎么不早说呢 Martha | 
| [35:25] | How could you just sit there and do nothing while people died? | 你怎么能坐视别人被杀 | 
| [35:27] | How did Owen react when Joshua was sent away? | Joshua被送走时 Owen什么反应 | 
| [35:30] | He wanted to leave, too. | 他也想走 | 
| [35:33] | But I couldn’t let him. | 但我不肯 | 
| [35:34] | Mrs. Porter, do you have any idea what social isolation does to a child? | Porter太太 你知道孤立感对小孩的伤害有多大吗 | 
| [35:40] | I was afraid of what he might do if he ever left here. | 我怕他出去会干坏事 | 
| [35:44] | We knew. | 我们早就知道 | 
| [35:46] | We knew what he was. | 他是怎样的人 | 
| [35:49] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 | 
| [35:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [35:51] | Joshua managed to shake deputy Stiller. | Joshua甩掉了Stiller警官 | 
| [35:53] | And someone reported a hunting party going into the woods. | 有人报告有个狩猎队进入林区 | 
| [35:56] | Oh, god. | 不妙 | 
| [35:59] | They’re hunting Owen. | 他们在猎杀Owen | 
| [36:41] | Listen. | 听听 | 
| [36:42] | That way. Go. | 那边 走 | 
| [36:55] | You have him? | 能射中他吗 | 
| [36:56] | No. He’s moving too fast. | 不行 他跑得太快 | 
| [36:58] | Looks like he’s circling back towards town. | 他想迂回进镇里 | 
| [37:00] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 碰碰运气 | 
| [37:02] | Did they just shoot him? | 他们向他开枪了 | 
| [37:03] | They wouldn’t be shooting if they weren’t close. | 没有把握他们不会开枪的 | 
| [37:05] | Let’s go. | 快 | 
| [37:11] | Do you know where he’s headed? | 你知道他去哪了吗 | 
| [37:12] | Was there a place he went to be alone? | 有没有他能独处的地方 | 
| [37:13] | A hiding spot when you were mad at him? | 大人生气时 他会去的藏匿点 | 
| [37:15] | Hiding spot. How the hell are we supposed to know? | 藏匿点 我们怎么可能知道 | 
| [37:17] | If you know, you need to tell me. | 如果知道 你得告诉我 | 
| [37:18] | I’m trying to help him. There’s a mob out there, | 我想帮他 一群暴民在找他 | 
| [37:21] | And if they find him, they’re not gonna turn him over. | 如果被他们找到 他们不会交出Owen | 
| [37:22] | They’re gonna take justice into their own hands. | 他们会把他就地正法 | 
| [37:24] | If you value your son’s life, you need to help me. | 如果你想救儿子 你就得帮我 | 
| [37:27] | Martha, don’t! | Martha 别答他 | 
| [37:33] | Lake lafayette. | 拉斐特湖 | 
| [37:35] | He and Joshua built a fort there when they were younger. | 他和Joshua小时候在那建了个碉堡 | 
| [37:38] | You’ll need a boat upriver to get there. | 去上游需要坐船 | 
| [37:43] | Hold on, guys. | 各位等等 | 
| [37:49] | Yeah, Hotch, what’s up? | Hotch 怎么了 | 
| [37:51] | Ok. I got it. | 明白 | 
| [37:53] | There’s a new plan. | 计划有变 | 
| [38:05] | He’s heading for the harbor. | 他向港口去了 | 
| [38:13] | Owen, put the gun down. | Owen 把枪放下 | 
| [38:15] | Drop it, son. | 放下枪 孩子 | 
| [38:17] | Who do you want to take your chances with, us or them? | 你想跟谁碰运气 我们还是他们 | 
| [38:19] | Drop the weapons and back away! | 放下武器 后退 | 
| [38:21] | Can’t do that, agents. | 办不到 探员 | 
| [38:23] | The boy’s coming with us. | 他必须跟我们走 | 
| [38:24] | It’s not happening! | 不可能 | 
| [38:25] | Back down, Keith. We’re in control now. | 后退 Keith 交给我们处理 | 
| [38:27] | What are you gonna do, Steve? He’s 16. | Steve 你能怎么做 他才16岁 | 
| [38:29] | Send him back to juvey so he’s out in 2 years? | 送进少管所关两年又放出来吗 | 
| [38:31] | – He killed Brenda. – He killed my mom. | -他杀了Brenda -他杀了我妈 | 
| [38:33] | He needs help and he will be held accountable for his crimes. | 他需要引导 他会为罪行负责 | 
| [38:36] | Accountable? 5 people are dead. | 负责 五个人都死了 | 
| [38:38] | Why’d you do it, Owen? Huh? Why’d you kill her? | 为什么 Owen 为什么要杀她 | 
| [38:40] | You left me behind. | 你抛弃了我 | 
| [38:41] | You killed my mom! | 你杀了我妈 | 
| [38:43] | She sent you away! You left and you didn’t come back. | 她把你送走 你走了就没回来 | 
| [38:45] | 8 years and I never heard from you again. | 八年音讯全无 | 
| [38:47] | Please, just let us take him in. | 请让我们带他走 | 
| [38:49] | Sorry. I can’t. I know what you’re saying is right, | 对不起 我知道你们说得对 | 
| [38:52] | But I can’t do it. | 但我做不到 | 
| [38:53] | I’m terribly sorry for your loss, | 我很遗憾你痛失亲人 | 
| [38:54] | But please just put your guns down so no one else gets hurt. | 请把枪放下 大家才不会受伤 | 
| [38:57] | Are you kidding? You’re outnumbered and outgunned. | 开什么玩笑 你们寡不敌众 | 
| [38:59] | Who do you think has the higher ground here? | 你以为谁比较有优势 | 
| [39:01] | I’m pretty sure we do! | 肯定是我们 | 
| [39:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [39:13] | What are you– what are you doing? | 你们 你们这是干嘛 | 
| [39:15] | We can still take him! | 我们能拿下他 | 
| [39:16] | It’s over, Joshua. | 结束了 Joshua | 
| [39:18] | – He killed my mom. – I know, | -他杀了我妈 -我知道 | 
| [39:20] | And I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [39:24] | You shot him? | 你居然向他开枪 | 
| [39:27] | He’ll live. | 他死不了 | 
| [40:38] | It sucks, doesn’t it? | 糟透了 对吧 | 
| [40:40] | What? | 什么 | 
| [40:42] | Just knowing that we couldn’t have done any of this without you. | 知道我们离了你无法破案 | 
| [40:47] | Yeah, pretty much. | 确实很糟 | 
| [40:55] | I’m proud of you, Penelope. | 我为你骄傲 Penelope | 
| [40:59] | Despite everything that happened, you came back… | 发生那么多事 你还是回来 | 
| [41:02] | And you got the job done. | 完成任务 | 
| [41:05] | The sight of blood used to make me run away. | 我以前见血就跑 | 
| [41:10] | And two nights ago I ran towards it. | 前晚我却跑向他 | 
| [41:17] | It means you’re changing into someone stronger than you realize. | 这说明你比你想象中更坚强了 | 
| [41:20] | You cared enough to risk your own life to try and save someone else. | 你不惜冒生命危险去救别人 | 
| [41:24] | Yeah, but… | 可是 | 
| [41:26] | What’s the difference between being strong and being jaded? | 坚强和无情有什么区别 | 
| [41:32] | I’m scared, Derek. | 我很怕 Derek | 
| [41:33] | I don’t want to lose who I am just so I can do this job. | 我不想因为工作而迷失自我 | 
| [41:42] | We are in one of the most beautiful places on earth. | 我们站在世上最美的地方之一 | 
| [41:46] | – I know you see that, don’t you? – Yeah | -我知道你看得出来 -是 | 
| [41:53] | Then we have nothing to worry about. | 那就不必去担心这个 | 
| [41:56] | It’s who you are, baby girl. | 你本性善良 宝贝 | 
| [41:59] | You see the beauty in everything and everyone | 你能看出任何事物的美 | 
| [42:01] | No matter where you go. | 不管身在何处 | 
| [42:04] | That part of you is never gonna change, and I won’t let it. | 你的善良永远不会改变 我不允许 | 
| [42:07] | I don’t need you to protect me. | 我不用你来保护我 | 
| [42:09] | Tough. I think I’m gonna stay on the job a little while longer. | 难说 我这个护花使者还会做很久 | 
| [42:12] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -当然 | 
| [42:13] | – How much longer? – Every day of my life. | -有多久 -我活着的每一天 | 
| [42:20] | I kind of love you, Derek Morgan. | 我有点爱上你了 Derek Morgan | 
| [42:24] | I kinda love you, Penelope Garcia. | 我也有点爱你 Penelope Garcia | 
| [42:34] | Ralph W. Sockman said, | Ralph W. Sockman曾言 | 
| [42:36] | Nothing is so strong as gentleness, | 没有什么比温柔更坚强 | 
| [42:38] | And nothing is so gentle as real strength. | 而没有什么比实力更温柔 |