| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:00] | Hey, is there a problem with the pump? | 喂 水泵有问题吗 | 
| [01:02] | Negative. The pump is fine. | 没有 水泵正常 | 
| [01:04] | Stand by. Let me check the pressure. | 等下 我查查水压 | 
| [01:07] | Good. It’s all good. | 正常 一切正常 | 
| [01:08] | All right. Something must be blocking it. | 好吧 肯定有东西堵住了 | 
| [01:10] | – Boo! – What, man! | -吓 -干嘛老兄 | 
| [01:16] | Kill the pump! Kill the pump! | 关掉水泵 关掉水泵 | 
| [01:18] | Kill the pump! | 关掉水泵 | 
| [01:19] | Kill the pump! | 快关掉水泵 | 
| [01:21] | You gotta help me, man! Come on! | 帮帮我老兄 快点 | 
| [01:37] | The barge moves up and down the coast | 驳船沿着海岸线来来回回 | 
| [01:39] | repairing beaches from weather damage. | 维修因天气而造成的损伤 | 
| [01:42] | And how deep is the water that this sand’s coming from? | 这些沙是从多深的水底喷出来 | 
| [01:45] | About 100 meters. The pump spews out | 一百来米以下 水泵把海底下 | 
| [01:47] | all kinds of stuff from the ocean floor. | 各种东西都喷了出来 | 
| [01:48] | And you do this every year? | 你们每年都这么做吗 | 
| [01:49] | First time in Jacksonville. | 第一次在杰克逊维尔 | 
| [01:51] | We just moved the barge here 3 days ago. | 我们三天前才到这 | 
| [01:53] | Thousands of miles of open water | 变幻无常的海水 | 
| [01:55] | and blind luck uncovers an unsub’s graveyard. | 加上一点运气发现了一处凶手的墓地 | 
| [01:58] | I had them stop the pump once I realized what this was. | 我一意识到怎么回事就叫人停了水泵 | 
| [02:01] | We’re going to need you to turn the pump back on. | 你们要重新启动水泵 | 
| [02:03] | If we don’t keep digging, we’re not gonna know | 我们得知道 | 
| [02:04] | how many bodies there are down there. | 下面还有多少遗骸 | 
| [02:08] | What’d you find? | 有什么发现 | 
| [02:09] | A scary math problem. | 恐怖的数学问题 | 
| [02:10] | I just finished doing my Jacksonville missing persons sweep. | 我刚查完杰克逊维尔失踪人口 | 
| [02:13] | There are 6 unresolved cases, 3 of which are kids. | 有六宗悬案 其中三宗都有关儿童 | 
| [02:15] | And you have 9 adult bodies. | 而你们找到的是9个成人遗骸 | 
| [02:17] | Then he’s not hunting here. Widen your search. | 所以他并不在此作案 扩大搜索范围 | 
| [02:19] | Yeah, I will do that. Just remember, | 我会的 只是记住 | 
| [02:21] | it is difficult to I.D. match a thigh bone or coccyx. | 光从大腿骨或尾臀骨很难确认身份 | 
| [02:24] | – Agent Hotchner. – Yes, sir. | -霍奇探员 -你好 | 
| [02:25] | Detective Foreman. Call me JT. | 我是弗曼警探 叫我JT就行 | 
| [02:28] | Not the most cushy arrangement, | 这样安排并不很舒适 | 
| [02:30] | but it’ll keep your team close to the crime scene for now. | 但能确保你们靠近犯罪现场 | 
| [02:32] | – Well, thank you for setting it up. – Of course. | -谢谢你的安排 -应该的 | 
| [02:34] | This will help us preserve what we can. | 这有助于我们尽力保护现场 | 
| [02:36] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [02:36] | Yeah, I’m back. | 接着说 | 
| [02:38] | You know, based on the parasites | 根据最近一个死者身上的 | 
| [02:40] | on the most recent kill, the unsub killed | 寄生虫判断 不明嫌犯 | 
| [02:41] | as recently as a month ago, | 在一个月前动过手 | 
| [02:43] | Which means he’s still active. | 说明他还在作案 | 
| [02:44] | How did you establish a timeline so quickly? | 你怎么这么快就能建立时间表 | 
| [02:45] | By reverse engineering mother nature. | 将大自然的规律倒回去看 | 
| [02:47] | Each year, sand and sediment cover up the remains, | 每年沙子与沉积物覆盖住遗骸 | 
| [02:49] | creating layers on the ocean floor. | 这样就在海底形成一个平面 | 
| [02:51] | That makes sense. The deeper the pump dug, the older the remains. | 有道理 水泵挖得越深 遗骸就越早 | 
| [02:53] | 9 victims in 9 years means that he’s in control of his urges. | 九年九个被害人表明他能控制自己的冲动 | 
| [02:56] | Any sense of the victimology? | 被害者研究有何说法 | 
| [02:57] | Only that he likes variety. | 只能看出他选择各种被害人 | 
| [02:58] | Pelvic bone width indicates that he kills both men and woman, | 从骨盆宽度判断他杀男人也杀女人 | 
| [03:01] | And skull structure says he crosses racial lines as well. | 从头骨看出他也没有特定种族爱好 | 
| [03:04] | Agent Hotchner, excuse me. | 霍奇探员 打扰一下 | 
| [03:06] | We found 3 more remains. | 又发现三具遗骸 | 
| [03:09] | If he’s been dumping this long, | 他这么多年都往海里抛尸 | 
| [03:11] | it’s not just out of convenience. | 决不仅仅因为方便 | 
| [03:12] | There’s got to be an emotional tie as well. | 应该还有情感因素掺杂其中 | 
| [03:14] | He’ll change his M.O. Because he has to, | 形式所迫他会改变作案模式 | 
| [03:15] | But he won’t be happy about it. | 但他不会高兴这么做 | 
| [03:17] | Then he’ll have the entire atlantic to choose from. | 他可以选择大西洋任意地点 | 
| [03:26] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [03:28] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [03:32] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [04:11] | “The sea has never been friendly to man. | “海洋不是人类的朋友 | 
| [04:14] | “At most, it has been the accomplice of human restlessness.” | “只能让人们心神不宁” | 
| [04:18] | Joseph Conrad. | 约瑟夫·康拉德 | 
| [04:20] | You know, that site is known for record catches of yellowmouth. | 这个港口以大量捕捉黄口鱼闻名 | 
| [04:22] | So the unsub was smart enough | 这么说不明嫌犯非常聪明 | 
| [04:23] | to dump during the off season and avoid fishermen. | 懂得在封海时抛尸避开渔民 | 
| [04:25] | Then he’s a local. | 说明他是本地人 | 
| [04:27] | I’m afraid to ask– | 我得问问 | 
| [04:28] | could this be one of my guys? | 会不会是我们的人 | 
| [04:30] | We run interdiction exercises around that spot. | 我们在那儿实行封锁 | 
| [04:32] | No, it’s most likely another fisherman. | 不 应该是渔民 | 
| [04:34] | Well, how could you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [04:35] | Come here, I’ll show you. | 来 我指给你看 | 
| [04:40] | See, he disarticulates the bodies at the joints. | 看 他切断了尸体的关节 | 
| [04:43] | It helps them sink. | 这样更容易沉没 | 
| [04:44] | Now, that’s a skill that only an experienced butcher | 这种技能只有经过专业训练的屠夫 | 
| [04:46] | or fisherman would have. | 或渔民才懂 | 
| [04:48] | The bone nicks indicate this guy inflicted | 骨伤表明嫌犯对被害人 | 
| [04:50] | a lot of pain on his victims, which means he’s a sadist. | 进行残酷折磨 说明他是虐待狂 | 
| [04:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [04:59] | Enchantress of all things possible. Use your imagination. | 女巫魔力无穷 尽力想象吧 | 
| [05:01] | Can you enchant me with a list of boat owners in jacksonville? | 能帮我找到杰克逊维尔的船主名单吗 | 
| [05:04] | You know I can, baby. Ok, in Duvall County | 宝贝你知道我能行 在杜瓦尔县 | 
| [05:07] | We’re looking at 31,047 registered boats. | 找到31047个船家注册 | 
| [05:09] | Well, limit that to the boats | 把范围缩小到 | 
| [05:10] | that can only be operated by one person. | 那些只能单人驾驶的船 | 
| [05:12] | Ok, I’m gonna need a lot more than this to do that. | 那得需要更多信息才行 | 
| [05:15] | It’s still looking like a list | 目前的名单还是比 | 
| [05:16] | that makes “War and Peace” read like a comic book. | 《战争与和平》还长 | 
| [05:20] | Hey, you ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [05:22] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 | 
| [05:26] | I’ll keep you posted. | 有发现我会通知你 | 
| [05:27] | Aye aye, Captain. | 遵命 老大 | 
| [05:31] | Why wouldn’t you be ok? | 你怎么了 | 
| [05:34] | It’s just in cases like these | 这种只剩下残骸 | 
| [05:36] | where there’s only pieces, it’s tough. | 的案子很难对付 | 
| [05:38] | The best we can do is catalog them | 我们只能把被害人分类 | 
| [05:39] | and wait for the unsub to screw up somewhere else. | 等不明嫌犯自己露出马脚 | 
| [05:41] | You think he’s moved on? | 你觉得他还会作案吗 | 
| [05:43] | If he’s smart he has. | 只要他足够聪明 | 
| [05:45] | And so far, this guy seems very smart. | 而就我们所知 他的确很聪明 | 
| [05:50] | Have you nailed down the victimology? | 被害者特征锁定了吗 | 
| [05:51] | I found a unique evolution, actually. | 我发现了一种独特演变 | 
| [05:53] | The earliest victims appear to be high-risk. | 最早的被害人是高危人群 | 
| [05:55] | These lesions are consistent with syphilis, | 这些损伤应该是由梅毒造成 | 
| [05:57] | most likely a prostitute. | 应该是个妓女 | 
| [05:58] | This one has severely ground and missing teeth, | 这个则严重磨损掉了牙 | 
| [06:01] | commonly seen in excessive methamphetamine abuse. | 在过度吸毒的人身上很常见 | 
| [06:04] | And then all of a sudden out of nowhere, | 可突然之间不知什么原因 | 
| [06:05] | a sea change– | 发生了巨大改变 | 
| [06:06] | healthier and stronger victims | 从12号开始就全都是 | 
| [06:08] | all the way through to number 12. | 健康又强壮的被害人 | 
| [06:10] | Lower-risk, harder for him to hunt. | 低危人群 不便下手 | 
| [06:12] | What do we know about the first victim? | 第一个被害人有什么发现 | 
| [06:13] | You know, that one’s tough. | 那个挺难的 | 
| [06:14] | He or she has been in the water so long, | 在水里待得太久了 | 
| [06:16] | they’re mostly bone fragments. | 基本上只剩下骨渣了 | 
| [06:17] | – I can attempt to reconstruct… – you’ve got 3 hours. | -我能试着复原下 -给你三小时 | 
| [06:20] | I can do it in 2. | 两个小时就行 | 
| [06:22] | Make it one. | 那就给你一小时 | 
| [06:29] | How much has gotten out? | 有多少人离开了 | 
| [06:31] | Can’t tell. Some of these news crews are national. | 不好说 船员来自全国各地 | 
| [06:35] | If the unsub doesn’t know we found his graveyard yet, | 就算凶手现在不知情 | 
| [06:38] | he will soon. | 那也迟早得知道 | 
| [06:39] | Then we’ll hear from everyone | 接着报告过人口失踪的人 | 
| [06:40] | who’s ever filed a missing persons report. | 就会找到我们 | 
| [06:44] | Maybe we can use this to our advantage. | 也许我们能利用这一点 | 
| [06:47] | I could talk to them. | 我去跟他们谈谈 | 
| [06:49] | It might feed his ego, | 也许能满足他的自负 | 
| [06:51] | take the sting out of him losing his site. | 让他别因为失去领地太难受 | 
| [06:53] | It could keep him in the area. | 让他继续留在附近 | 
| [06:55] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [06:59] | At this moment it would be premature to comment | 目前对案情细节进行判断 | 
| [07:01] | on the details of the case. | 为时过早 | 
| [07:03] | Our goal is to identify | 我们的主要任务是 | 
| [07:05] | the recovered remains as quickly as possible | 尽快确认残骸身份 | 
| [07:06] | for the families involved. | 并通知其家人 | 
| [07:08] | In order to expedite that, we’re asking | 为了加快速度 我们准备 | 
| [07:10] | that the families or friends of people who went missing | 询问2000年后曾在美国东海岸 | 
| [07:13] | on the east coast of the united states | 报告过失踪人口的 | 
| [07:15] | since the year 2000 come forward. | 家庭或朋友 | 
| [07:17] | We’ll be matching DNA to the remains, | 我们将对遗骸进行DNA比对 | 
| [07:19] | and it will be helpful for us to have a personal item | 如果能有失踪者的私人物品 | 
| [07:22] | from each of the missing persons. | 将会很有帮助 | 
| [07:24] | An article of clothing, a hairbrush, | 一件衣物 发梳 | 
| [07:27] | a blanket, a pillowcase, | 毯子 枕头套 | 
| [07:29] | photographs or medical or dental records if you have them. | 照片 医疗或牙科记录都可以 | 
| [07:31] | We’re also looking for items of significance | 我们同样需要重要物品 | 
| [07:33] | to help us determine the last known | 帮助我们判断 | 
| [07:34] | whereabouts of each of the victims. | 被害人最后出没的地点 | 
| [07:37] | Correspondence like letters or emails will be helpful. | 无论是纸质通信还是电邮都可以 | 
| [07:41] | Morgan was telling me how difficult these cases can be. | 摩根跟我说这案子会很艰难 | 
| [07:44] | Who did he lose? | 他失去了谁 | 
| [07:46] | Aunt Yvonne. How you doing? | 伊芳阿姨 你过得怎么样 | 
| [07:49] | Derek, is my baby girl on that beach? | 戴瑞 我宝贝女儿在那吗 | 
| [07:52] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们谈过这个 | 
| [07:54] | There’s no reason to think she’d be down here. | 没理由认为她在这里 | 
| [07:56] | She went missing 7 years ago and from Charleston. | 她7年前从查尔斯顿失踪 | 
| [07:59] | That’s east coast, just like your boss said. | 跟你上司说的一样在东海岸 | 
| [08:01] | Come on now, Auntie, | 婶婶 别多想 | 
| [08:02] | We both know what happened to Cindi. | 我们都知道辛蒂发生了什么事 | 
| [08:05] | Somehow you’re just gonna have to learn to accept it. | 你得学着接受现实 | 
| [08:07] | I’ll stay in touch. | 保持联系 | 
| [08:09] | Ok. Thank you, Derek. | 好 谢谢你 戴瑞 | 
| [08:20] | Some years back, | 多年前 | 
| [08:21] | Morgan’s cousin fled a stalker. | 摩根的表妹为逃离一个跟踪狂 | 
| [08:24] | She made it to South Carolina. | 跑到南卡罗莱纳州 | 
| [08:27] | She was never seen or heard from again. | 之后再没谁见过她或收到她的消息 | 
| [08:29] | Was it the stalker? | 是跟踪狂干的吗 | 
| [08:31] | He killed himself 2 weeks later, | 2周后他自杀了 | 
| [08:32] | so we never found out for sure. | 我们一直没找到她 | 
| [08:34] | But Morgan’s profile led straight to him. | 但摩根的侧写全指向了他 | 
| [08:37] | So whenever unidentified female remains turn up, | 所以每当发现不明身份女性被害人 | 
| [08:42] | he gets that call. | 他都会接到那个电话 | 
| [09:04] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 | 
| [09:06] | Come on, man. | 求你了 老兄 | 
| [09:10] | Come on, man, talk to me. | 求求你了 跟我说话 | 
| [09:22] | No, no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 不不不 等等等等 | 
| [09:24] | Listen! Not again. | 听着 别再这样 | 
| [09:26] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么这么做 | 
| [09:28] | Son of a…bitch! | 你个婊子…养的 | 
| [09:47] | Alex Cottle, Beth Riley, Louise Jones, | 阿莱士·科特 贝丝·莱利 露易丝·琼斯 | 
| [09:50] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来 | 
| [09:52] | We were working on a gene therapy project at Johns Hopkins | 萨曼莎得到消息时 我们正在 | 
| [09:55] | when Samantha got the news. | 霍普金斯大学进行一项基因治疗研究 | 
| [09:57] | Parkinson’s. | 帕金森综合症 | 
| [09:58] | That must have been pretty rough on her. | 对她来说肯定很艰难 | 
| [09:59] | I was her best friend, | 我是她最好的朋友 | 
| [10:01] | And all I ever got was this postcard. | 我只有这张明信片 | 
| [10:08] | “Weze, I’m not going back to school. | “小露 我不再回学校了 | 
| [10:10] | “There’s nothing there for me. | “我在那没有留恋了 | 
| [10:12] | “I need to find myself. Love, Sammy.” | “我要去找寻自我 爱你 小萨” | 
| [10:14] | Does this sound like her to you? | 这像是她写的吗 | 
| [10:16] | Not really, no. | 其实不像 | 
| [10:18] | She would have written a 12-page letter. | 要是她会写12页信纸 | 
| [10:20] | But she addressed it to “Weze”. | 但她称我是小露 | 
| [10:22] | She’s the only one who called me that. | 只有她会这么叫我 | 
| [10:27] | I’d like to keep this if that’s all right. It may be evidence. | 我能留下这个吗 也许能作为证据 | 
| [10:32] | Yeah, ok. | 好吧 可以 | 
| [10:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:35] | Did you happen to bring anything of hers | 你手头有没有她的物品 | 
| [10:37] | that we could get DNA from? | 可以让我们采集DNA | 
| [10:38] | Well, everyone on the project | 每一个参与这个项目的人 | 
| [10:40] | mapped their DNA into the database. | 都将DNA信息输入了数据库 | 
| [10:42] | I’ll need that information. | 我需要这些数据 | 
| [10:44] | You know, on this first victim, | 从第一个被害人的情况来看 | 
| [10:46] | the more I work on this skeleton, | 我越是研究这些骨骼 | 
| [10:47] | the more I question its condition. | 就越觉得可疑 | 
| [10:49] | The ocean floor preserved the other remains remarkably well. | 大陆架将其它遗骸保存得很好 | 
| [10:51] | I think something else caused this. | 估计是其他因素造成这种状况 | 
| [10:53] | Could this be the age of these bones as opposed to the others? | 会不会是因为他的骨龄比其他人长 | 
| [10:55] | Well, he’s significantly older. Arthritis in the joints | 他比其他人老很多 患有关节炎 | 
| [10:57] | put him in his late 50s, | 说明他已年过五旬 | 
| [10:58] | but that doesn’t account for this degree of breakdown. | 但这不会造成如此程度的破坏 | 
| [11:00] | In fact, nothing in the ocean would. | 事实上 海里没有什么东西会 | 
| [11:03] | If the unsub’s responsible, | 如果是这个不明嫌犯干的 | 
| [11:05] | maybe he didn’t disarticulate this victim | 也许他不是将被害人肢解 | 
| [11:07] | but he tore him apart instead. | 而是将他剁成小块 | 
| [11:08] | And look at this. This bone has a defensive wound, | 看这里 骨头上有防御性伤害 | 
| [11:10] | like he held it up before the blow came down. | 好像他在被击中前挡了一下 | 
| [11:12] | I think the bone-smashing occurred | 貌似他剁骨头的时候 | 
| [11:14] | while the victim was still alive. | 被害人还活着 | 
| [11:16] | Overkill. | 过度杀戮 | 
| [11:17] | He worked out a lot of aggression on this victim. | 他对这名被害人下了不少功夫 | 
| [11:19] | He didn’t do that with the others. | 而对其他人却没有 | 
| [11:20] | That would indicate a personal relationship. | 这表达了一种私人仇恨 | 
| [11:22] | – Father? – That would be my guess. And not a good one, | -父亲吗 -我也这么想 而且不是慈父 | 
| [11:24] | based on the low calcium levels consistent with alcoholism. | 骨骼里缺钙 说明他酗酒 | 
| [11:31] | Think it’s time to rethink Cindi? | 要重新考虑辛蒂的案子了吗 | 
| [11:35] | Rossi, the only connection right now is Charleston. | 罗西 查尔斯顿是目前唯一的联系 | 
| [11:37] | It’s weak. | 太牵强了 | 
| [11:38] | Victim number 5 is an African-American woman in her 20s | 第五名死者是名二十多岁的黑人妇女 | 
| [11:42] | who died in 2004. | 死于2004年 | 
| [11:44] | That’s not weak. | 这可不牵强 | 
| [11:46] | My aunt has spent years obsessing over Cindi’s last few hours. | 我姨妈对辛蒂最后的时光念念不忘 | 
| [11:50] | She doesn’t go out. | 她不出门 | 
| [11:51] | She doesn’t sleep. | 不睡觉 | 
| [11:52] | She forgets to take her medication. | 忘记吃药 | 
| [11:55] | It’s killing her, Rossi. | 她受尽煎熬 罗西 | 
| [11:56] | It hasn’t been easy for you, either. | 这对你也是一种摧残 | 
| [11:59] | But everything I’ve learned as a profiler has taught me | 但作为一名侧写员 我的知识告诉我 | 
| [12:01] | That it’s not about what I want to be true. | 我希望一件事成为现实没有用 | 
| [12:03] | It’s about what I can prove. | 我必须证明它是事实 | 
| [12:06] | So I can’t go there. | 所以我不能下此结论 | 
| [12:07] | We got a match. | 对比结果出来了 | 
| [12:09] | Meet our first confirmed victim, | 这是第一个确认身份的被害人 | 
| [12:11] | Dr. Samantha Cormick. | 萨曼莎·可米克博士 | 
| [12:12] | Since her DNA profile was already developed, | 因为她的DNA信息有现成记录 | 
| [12:14] | we were able to save a couple of days. | 我们节省了几天时间 | 
| [12:15] | So he dumps here and hunts in Charleston. | 他在查尔斯顿行凶 在这抛尸 | 
| [12:17] | Tourist spot. Larger victim pool. | 旅游景点有很多潜在的被害人 | 
| [12:19] | It’s a 250-mile trip back here. It’s a lot of exposure. | 这中间有四百多公里路程 风险很大 | 
| [12:22] | Torture takes time and privacy, | 虐杀需要隐蔽场所和大量时间 | 
| [12:23] | and disarticulation is a mess. | 而肢解会弄得一片狼藉 | 
| [12:26] | You know, he could have a mobile torture chamber | 他可能有可移动的虐杀密室 | 
| [12:28] | in his truck or trailer. We’ve seen that before. | 用卡车或拖车 以前有过类似案例 | 
| [12:30] | Or maybe he doesn’t drive at all. | 也许他根本不用开车 | 
| [12:31] | He could do it all from his boat. | 他可以在船上做这些事 | 
| [12:32] | Well, if he gets them on board in Charleston | 如果他在查尔斯顿把被害人押上船 | 
| [12:34] | and sails them out here, | 把他们运到这里 | 
| [12:34] | he would have time for both. | 这两件事的时间就都有了 | 
| [12:35] | And nobody would even notice a fisherman | 没人会注意一个渔民 | 
| [12:37] | tossing chum into the water. | 往水里扔鱼食 | 
| [12:40] | Garcia, we’ve got more information about the unsub’s boat. | 加西亚 关于凶手的渔船 我们有新线索 | 
| [12:42] | It might help you narrow your list. | 也许能帮你缩小范围 | 
| [12:43] | – Ok. Bring it. – Can you give us boats with cabins | -好 说吧 -看哪些有舱的渔船 | 
| [12:46] | large enough to hide a torture chamber? | 足以隐藏一个虐杀密室 | 
| [12:49] | Torture chamber? ’cause that would, yeah, | 虐杀密室 怎么查 | 
| [12:50] | totally be listed in the manufacturer’s specs of amenities. | 你觉得会生厂商会生产这种东西吗 | 
| [12:53] | Try cabin dimensions. | 查一下船舱大小 | 
| [12:55] | Start at 10 by 10 feet and cap it at 30. | 尺寸在十到三十米之间 | 
| [12:58] | That is totally gonna take forever | 这要花很长时间 | 
| [13:00] | ’cause I gotta go record by record. | 因为我要逐一核对 | 
| [13:02] | You are lucky I love you. Bye. | 你们好运 我爱你们 拜拜 | 
| [13:03] | We need to go back to the families | 我们得回头再查查死者家属 | 
| [13:04] | and see who else got a postcard. | 看看有谁还收到过明信片 | 
| [13:06] | This might finally be a link to victimology. | 也许对我们分析被害人类型有帮助 | 
| [13:07] | Sending goodbye postcards as a ruse is a gamble. | 以寄告别明信片作为计策是一种赌博 | 
| [13:10] | Even if written under duress, | 即使是在被威逼的情况下 | 
| [13:11] | the victim could sneak their own message into it. | 死者还是能将自己的口信掺杂其中 | 
| [13:13] | I don’t think this was written under duress. | 我觉得他们没有受到胁迫 | 
| [13:15] | You said Dr. Cormick wasn’t | 你说过 可米克博士没有 | 
| [13:16] | taking medication for Parkinson’s, right? | 服用治疗帕金森症的药物吧 | 
| [13:18] | Look at her handwriting. | 看她的笔迹 | 
| [13:21] | No indication of tremors or shaking. | 没有颤抖和晃动的迹象 | 
| [13:24] | There’s a drug called trilamide. | 有一种药叫三酰胺 | 
| [13:26] | In minute doses it treats Parkinson’s, | 小剂量使用能治疗帕金森症 | 
| [13:28] | But its main use is for seasickness. | 但主要用途是晕船药 | 
| [13:30] | Something a fisherman would have access to. | 渔民可以获取这东西 | 
| [13:32] | And criminals in South America. | 还有南美的罪犯 | 
| [13:34] | Intel reports say they figured out | 情报局的情报称 他们查出这种药物 | 
| [13:35] | a high dose makes the victim totally compliant. | 大剂量使用能使被害人完全顺服 | 
| [13:37] | Yeah, they slip it in your drink | 对 把药下在饮料里 | 
| [13:38] | or blow the powder in your face | 或吹在你的脸上 | 
| [13:40] | and nasodermal absorption’s almost immediate. | 几乎会立即被表皮细胞全部吸收 | 
| [13:42] | You’re instantaneously susceptible to any suggestion. | 你会马上服从任何指令 | 
| [13:44] | There have been reports | 有报告显示 | 
| [13:45] | of locals letting thugs into their apartments | 有当地人曾引狼入室 | 
| [13:47] | to rob them, even helping them load the getaway trucks. | 被抢后 甚至还帮助犯罪分子装车 | 
| [13:56] | Dad, please… | 爸爸 不要 | 
| [13:59] | Don’t listen to him. | 不要听他的 | 
| [14:02] | Fight it. | 反抗 | 
| [14:03] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [14:12] | Understand? | 明白吗 | 
| [14:15] | Yes. | 明白 | 
| [14:16] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [14:32] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [14:34] | It’s James. | 詹姆斯 | 
| [15:15] | Choose one. | 选一个 | 
| [15:25] | Good. That’s gonna be the knife you kill yourself with. | 很好 这是你用来自杀的刀 | 
| [15:34] | We got 4 more postcards. Samantha makes 5. | 又发现四张明信片 萨曼莎写的是第五张 | 
| [15:38] | Any patterns geographically? | 地理分布上有什么规律吗 | 
| [15:39] | Geographically each victim was from a different state. | 从地理分布来看 被害人都来自不同的州 | 
| [15:42] | But they all went missing from Charleston? | 但他们都是在查尔斯顿失踪的吗 | 
| [15:43] | Two of them did. The other three were mailed from Miami. | 两个是 另外两个是在迈阿密 | 
| [15:46] | He’s bouncing between two cities? | 他在两个城市之间游走吗 | 
| [15:48] | You know, Miami makes a lot of sense. | 在迈阿密失踪并不奇怪 | 
| [15:50] | It’s a coastal town with a lot of tourists. | 那是滨海城市 有很多游客 | 
| [15:52] | And by alternating hunting grounds, | 而作为可选择的狩猎场 | 
| [15:53] | he ensures that neither city pays too much attention | 他确信两个城市的失踪者 | 
| [15:55] | to people going missing. | 都不会引起太多关注 | 
| [15:56] | But why these 5? What connects them? | 为什么是这五个人 他们有什么联系 | 
| [15:58] | Right now it’s just the postcards. | 目前来看 只有明信片 | 
| [15:59] | They may be the Rosetta stone that we need. | 这可能就是我们要找的关键线索 | 
| [16:01] | You know, the victims write the postcards, | 明信片是死者写的 | 
| [16:03] | but the unsub dictates the message. | 内容却是凶手定的 | 
| [16:04] | He might have revealed something about himself through them. | 他也许会将自己的一些信息掺杂在内 | 
| [16:06] | Start a linguistic profile. | 建立语言侧写 | 
| [16:08] | We need to sit down with the people who got these postcards. | 我们要跟收到明信片的人谈谈 | 
| [16:12] | No, boats around here get handed down | 不 这里的渔船都是 | 
| [16:14] | from generation to generation. | 一代人传给下一代人 | 
| [16:16] | So none of the locals would fish in Charleston and Miami? | 本地人没有去查尔斯顿和迈阿密捕鱼的吗 | 
| [16:19] | A guy like you’re describing, | 如果像是你描述的那种人 | 
| [16:21] | he starts brining in blackfin from Carolina | 他如果把卡罗莱纳的黑鳍白鲑 | 
| [16:23] | or kingfish from miami, we’d notice. | 或迈阿密的棘鰆带过来 我们一定会察觉 | 
| [16:27] | Well, if you hear of anything that might help, | 如果你听到什么有价值的消息 | 
| [16:30] | please give us a call. | 请给我们打电话 | 
| [16:35] | We need to rethink how our unsub finds his victims. | 我们得重新考虑凶手如何选择被害人 | 
| [16:38] | These guys are loners. Our guy isn’t. | 这些人独来独往 这家伙不是 | 
| [16:41] | Yeah, that guy needs good social skills, | 对 这家伙需要很强的社交能力 | 
| [16:45] | a boat that’s inviting, recreational. | 一艘好客 安逸的渔船 | 
| [16:49] | What if he runs a charter outfit? | 他会不会是租赁渔具的人 | 
| [16:52] | Plenty of customers in Charleston and Miami. | 查尔斯顿和迈阿密有充足的顾客源 | 
| [16:56] | So he takes out a group, but how does he pick his victim? | 他有了目标人群 但又怎么选择被害人 | 
| [17:00] | He starts with the passengers that are traveling alone. | 他先选择那些独自出行的旅客 | 
| [17:03] | That lets him know they’re vulnerable. | 能够找到他们的弱点 | 
| [17:05] | Harmless questions would tell him | 询问一些无关紧要的问题 | 
| [17:07] | who would miss them back at home. | 便能知道他们家人的信息 | 
| [17:09] | And if they pay with a credit card, | 如果他们用信用卡付账 | 
| [17:10] | he’d just tear up the transaction. | 他便将交易记录撕掉 | 
| [17:12] | Then there’s never any record of them being on board. | 他们登船的记录就找不到了 | 
| [17:14] | Well, that might tell us how he’s hunting. | 这也许是他选择猎物的方式 | 
| [17:17] | The question is…who? | 问题是 凶手是谁 | 
| [17:21] | What brought your son to Miami? | 你的儿子来迈阿密做什么 | 
| [17:23] | Work. | 打工 | 
| [17:26] | He kept saying this was it. | 他信誓旦旦 | 
| [17:29] | This is the fresh start he needed. | 认为这是个新的开始 | 
| [17:33] | When did you start to get worried? | 你什么时候开始担心 | 
| [17:36] | One week maybe. | 大概一周以后 | 
| [17:40] | Why did it take you so long | 你为什么过了那么久 | 
| [17:41] | to file a missing persons report? | 才提交失踪人员报告 | 
| [17:43] | I got this postcard, | 我收到了这张明信片 | 
| [17:45] | and it’s her handwriting. | 是她亲笔写的 | 
| [17:47] | I lived with this handwriting for 4 years. | 我和她相处四年了 | 
| [17:49] | I didn’t think to question it. | 我知道这是她的笔迹 | 
| [17:53] | So you’d say she was a responsible person? | 你觉得她个有责任心的人吗 | 
| [17:56] | Come on, Rossi. Yes. | 得了 罗西 当然是 | 
| [17:58] | Next question. | 下一个问题 | 
| [18:00] | Look, Derek, I know it’s unpleasant. | 戴瑞 我知道你感觉不舒服 | 
| [18:02] | But we’re looking at the risk level of all the victims, | 但我们在寻找所有高危被害人 | 
| [18:05] | even the potential ones. | 甚至是潜在的被害人 | 
| [18:07] | Cindi didn’t drink. She didn’t do drugs. | 辛蒂不喝酒 也不吸毒 | 
| [18:09] | She kept a steady job. | 她有稳定的工作 | 
| [18:11] | And what about the stalker? | 那跟踪她的人又如何 | 
| [18:12] | What about him? | 什么如何 | 
| [18:14] | Did she sleep with him? | 他们俩上床了吗 | 
| [18:16] | You know the answer to that. | 你明明知道 | 
| [18:18] | Well, maybe you ought to rethink it. | 也许你该好好再想想 | 
| [18:20] | Maybe you’ll remember something. | 也许你会记起什么事 | 
| [18:21] | They went on one date. | 他们约会过一次 | 
| [18:24] | He got one good-night kiss. | 然后他们吻别了 | 
| [18:26] | But this was a classic power assertive stalker, | 但他是个典型的权力至上型尾行者 | 
| [18:28] | and I’d seen enough of these cases to know how they end. | 我见过太多这种案子 知道他们最后会干什么 | 
| [18:31] | So you encouraged her to move. | 所以你劝她搬走 | 
| [18:33] | Now, you never told me that. | 但你却从没跟我说过这些 | 
| [18:36] | Now, why did she go to Charleston? | 那她为什么去查尔斯顿 | 
| [18:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [18:41] | I told her to pick a city and not to tell anyone, | 我告诉她找个城市落脚 别告诉任何人 | 
| [18:43] | And that included me. | 包括我在内 | 
| [18:45] | Well, let’s think about it for a second. | 让我们想一想 | 
| [18:48] | Had she been there before? Did she have friends there? | 她以前去过那吗 她在那有朋友吗 | 
| [18:50] | Maybe she just wanted to be close to the ocean. | 也许她只是想接近大海 | 
| [18:58] | What? | 什么 | 
| [19:01] | Fourth of July 1996. | 一九九六年国庆节 | 
| [19:05] | The whole family was picnicking on the lake. | 全家人去湖上野餐 | 
| [19:08] | And all the kids ended up on paddle boats. | 所有孩子都跑上了一艘脚踏船 | 
| [19:11] | And was Cindi on one of them? | 辛蒂也上船了吗 | 
| [19:12] | No. No, that’s what’s weird. | 没有 就是这点奇怪 | 
| [19:17] | She stayed on the shore the whole day. | 她整天都待在岸上 | 
| [19:22] | Tell your son you abandoned him. | 跟你儿子说你抛弃了他 | 
| [19:27] | I didn’t. | 我没有 | 
| [19:29] | Do it. | 快说 | 
| [19:41] | Then why did you give up custody? | 那你当时为什么放弃监护权 | 
| [19:44] | I couldn’t afford the lawyers anymore. | 我没钱请律师了 | 
| [19:47] | It just got to the point | 直说就是 | 
| [19:49] | where I had to get on with my life. | 我还要继续生活 | 
| [19:53] | But he wouldn’t let you. | 他不管你的死活 | 
| [19:55] | Would you? | 对吧 | 
| [19:57] | Tell him you hate him. | 说你恨他 | 
| [19:59] | No. | 不 | 
| [20:00] | Do it! | 说啊 | 
| [20:10] | Tell him exactly how you felt at that time. | 把当时的感受原原本本地说出来 | 
| [20:15] | I– | 我 | 
| [20:16] | I just stopped loving you. | 我就是不再爱你了 | 
| [20:34] | You have something you want to say to your father? | 你有什么话要对爸爸说吗 | 
| [20:42] | Dad… | 爸 | 
| [20:44] | Please… | 求你 | 
| [20:47] | Stop stabbing yourself. | 别再用刀刺自己了 | 
| [20:55] | The unsub we’re looking for | 要找的不明嫌犯 | 
| [20:57] | is a 30- to 40-year-old fisherman currently chartering | 是个三四十岁左右的渔民 | 
| [20:59] | his boat to tourists trying to find a victim of medium risk. | 他出租渔船给游客 寻找中等危险的被害人 | 
| [21:02] | What’s medium risk? | 什么叫中等危险 | 
| [21:04] | Say your car breaks down in a bad neighborhood. | 比如你的汽车在治安很差的街区抛锚 | 
| [21:06] | Once you’re outside your normal routine, | 你的行为超出了日常范畴 | 
| [21:08] | there’s a greater chance for victimization. | 那么被害的几率就会增加 | 
| [21:09] | Hence, medium risk. | 这就是中等危险 | 
| [21:11] | Each of these victims was trying to start over. | 每个被害人都是打算开始新生活 | 
| [21:13] | They were out of a relationship or starting a new job, | 他们或离婚失恋 或找了份新工作 | 
| [21:16] | but to this unsub, they were abandoning their responsibilities. | 在凶手看来 他们都放弃了原有的责任 | 
| [21:18] | We can tell this in the messages that he forces them to write. | 我们能从他们被迫写的卡片中看出来 | 
| [21:21] | “It’s too much.” | “我受不了了” | 
| [21:23] | “There’s nothing for me here.” | “我对那没有留恋了” | 
| [21:24] | “It’s better if I leave.” | “我走了更好” | 
| [21:26] | We believe this anger stems from his first victim–his father. | 我们认为这种愤怒源于首个被害人 他父亲 | 
| [21:30] | Most likely a local fisherman, definitely an alcoholic, | 很可能是当地渔民 肯定酗酒 | 
| [21:33] | and based on this unsub’s level of sadism, | 根据不明嫌犯的虐待级别 | 
| [21:34] | violently abusive. | 他有严重虐待倾向 | 
| [21:36] | He’s also the first person to abandon the unsub. | 他也是第一个抛弃不明嫌犯的人 | 
| [21:38] | Walked out on his family, maybe, even wrote a postcard like this. | 离家出走 可能也写过这样的明信片 | 
| [21:42] | So the unsub picked a site of significance to them both, | 所以不明嫌犯选了对双方都有意义的地点 | 
| [21:45] | a spot known to local fisherman that he turned into his prison. | 一个当地渔民熟悉的地方 将其作为监牢 | 
| [21:48] | But that’s gone now, so where will he head next? | 但那是过去 接下来他去哪儿 | 
| [21:51] | Well, he can’t go back to that spot, | 他不能回到那个地方 | 
| [21:52] | but he won’t leave Jacksonville either. | 但也不会离开杰克逊维尔 | 
| [21:53] | That prison was his responsibility, | 那个监牢是他的责任所在 | 
| [21:55] | and without it, he’ll cling to what he knows. | 一旦失去了 他会坚持自己的想法 | 
| [21:57] | He’ll change his M.O., and that’ll make him erratic. | 改变作案方式 情绪会因此而不稳定 | 
| [22:00] | He’ll escalate his sadism and he’ll kill uncontrollably | 虐待会升级 并无法控制杀人行为 | 
| [22:03] | until he finds another spot in the ocean to replace this one. | 直到他在海上找到一个可以替代的地方 | 
| [22:06] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:07] | Aunt Yvonne. | 伊芳阿姨 | 
| [22:10] | He said you would need DNA. | 他说你们需要DNA | 
| [22:25] | I hated you when you left. | 你走的时候我很恨你 | 
| [22:29] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 | 
| [22:31] | Yeah. | 知道 | 
| [22:33] | So why did you even take me back? | 那你为什么又回来 | 
| [22:35] | James– | 詹姆斯 | 
| [22:40] | I couldn’t live without you anymore. | 没有你 我活不下去 | 
| [22:43] | And I won’t let you go again, I promise. | 我不会再离开你了 我保证 | 
| [22:48] | Dad… | 爸 | 
| [22:49] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 | 
| [22:52] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法 | 
| [23:00] | I was right, wasn’t I? | 我说得没错吧 | 
| [23:02] | You found her body on the beach. | 你们在海滩上找到了她的骸骨 | 
| [23:05] | Actually, we’re trying to rule her out. | 其实 我们正努力排除是她的可能 | 
| [23:07] | I know you, Derek. | 我了解你 戴瑞 | 
| [23:09] | I know that look in your eye. | 这种眼神我再明白不过了 | 
| [23:11] | There is something, isn’t there? | 你有事瞒着我吧 | 
| [23:15] | Auntie, I’ve been doing this job a long time. | 阿姨 我干这行很久了 | 
| [23:17] | The things I’ve seen… | 我所见到的情况 | 
| [23:20] | I don’t want to drag you into them. | 我真不想把你牵扯进来 | 
| [23:21] | Honey, I’m already in. You don’t have to protect me. | 亲爱的 我已经牵扯进来了 没必要护着我 | 
| [23:24] | I need to find out about my Cindi. | 我要弄清楚辛蒂到底怎么了 | 
| [23:31] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [23:33] | One of the victims that we found | 其中一个被害人 | 
| [23:34] | fits Cindi’s general description. | 符合辛蒂的一般特征 | 
| [23:36] | I am not saying that it’s her. | 我没说那就是她 | 
| [23:38] | But if it is, something doesn’t add up. | 要最后确定 还需要做些调查 | 
| [23:39] | – I’m hoping you can help. – That’s why I’m here. | -我希望你能帮忙 -这正是我来的目的 | 
| [23:43] | Was Cindi afraid of water? | 辛蒂是不是怕水 | 
| [23:45] | No. She loved to swim. | 不 她喜欢游泳 | 
| [23:46] | It’s just that one of the Fourth of July picnics | 因为有一年国庆节我们去野餐 | 
| [23:48] | I remember she wouldn’t get on the paddle boats. | 我记得她不愿意上脚踏船 | 
| [23:50] | Oh, well, boats were a whole different story. | 小船就另当别论了 | 
| [23:52] | If Cindi as much as sat in a canoe, | 如果辛蒂坐在独木舟上 | 
| [23:54] | she’d get violently seasick. | 她就会晕得很厉害 | 
| [23:59] | He’s not finding his victims through his boat? | 难道他不是通过船寻找被害人 | 
| [24:01] | If he tried to talk Cindi into a charter, she wouldn’t even stop. | 假如他想让辛蒂租船 她根本不会搭理 | 
| [24:04] | His ruse doesn’t fit her. | 这方法对她无效 | 
| [24:05] | We don’t know that she’s victim number 5. | 我们还不清楚她是不是五号被害人 | 
| [24:07] | I still rushed her DNA to Quantico. They’re working on it for me. | 我赶忙把DNA送到了匡迪科 他们正在比对 | 
| [24:10] | But until we get a confirmation, we can’t make any assumptions | 在我们确认之前 不能依照她的行为 | 
| [24:12] | based on her behavior. | 进行任何假设 | 
| [24:13] | I’m not saying that we throw away the profile. | 我不是说侧写出问题了 | 
| [24:15] | I’m just saying let’s expand our thinking. | 我的意思是要拓宽思路 | 
| [24:19] | Magic eightball. | 提问吧 | 
| [24:20] | Garcia, we’re looking into other ways | 加西亚 我们在研究不明嫌犯 | 
| [24:22] | that the unsub might be finding his victims. | 寻找被害人的其它途径 | 
| [24:23] | What are the victims’ histories in Charleston or Miami? | 这些死者在查尔斯顿和迈阿密有无记录 | 
| [24:26] | Of the 5 we’ve I.D.’d so far… | 目前已确认身份的五个被害人 | 
| [24:30] | there isn’t any. | 啥都没有 | 
| [24:31] | Maybe he meets them in transit. | 也许他们在途中相遇 | 
| [24:32] | How did they get there? | 他们坐什么交通工具 | 
| [24:33] | Right. Right. | 好的 马上 | 
| [24:35] | Ok. | 好了 | 
| [24:37] | Um, but there’s nothing there either. | 还是啥都没有 | 
| [24:39] | But how is that possible? | 这怎么可能 | 
| [24:40] | These people are starting their lives over. | 那些人正要开始新生活 | 
| [24:41] | The whole point is to travel. | 旅行是必需的啊 | 
| [24:43] | Even if they paid cash, Garcia, | 加西亚 就算他们付现金 | 
| [24:44] | there’d be a name on a ticket. | 票据上也该有名字 | 
| [24:45] | Yeah. No, I agree with you, | 话是没错 我也同意 | 
| [24:46] | But my binary boxes are never wrong, | 问题是我的机器从来不出错 | 
| [24:49] | so however these folks got from point “A” to point unsub, | 不管这些人如何遇到不明嫌犯 | 
| [24:52] | There’s no record of. | 总之查不到任何记录 | 
| [24:54] | This guy’s not abducting them in Miami or Charleston. | 他不是在迈阿密或查尔斯顿实施绑架 | 
| [24:57] | He’s grabbing them while they’re en route. | 而是在途中逮住了他们 | 
| [25:43] | Clean it up! | 清理干净 | 
| [26:22] | Dad! | 爸爸 | 
| [26:24] | Dad! | 爸爸 | 
| [26:56] | You know, if the unsub’s abducting in transit, | 如果不明嫌犯在途中实施绑架 | 
| [26:58] | how can he cover it up? | 他如何掩饰行踪 | 
| [27:00] | I felt like we were close with the charter idea. | 我还以为租船的想法很靠谱 | 
| [27:02] | Maybe he doesn’t abduct them off a boat. | 可能他根本不是利用船绑架 | 
| [27:05] | The details of his ruse were right. | 但作案的细节应该没问题 | 
| [27:07] | What means of transportation doesn’t issue a ticket in advance? | 哪种交通工具不用提前买票 | 
| [27:12] | Passenger trains. | 火车 | 
| [27:14] | A conductor can hand-write a ticket | 乘客可以在上车后 | 
| [27:15] | once you’re already on board. | 找乘务员手写补票 | 
| [27:16] | Actually, most of the smaller stations aren’t even manned. | 而且 大多小站点根本没有联网 | 
| [27:19] | You have to buy tickets on board. | 只能先上车后买票 | 
| [27:20] | You know, the train is a concept | 对于重新开始生活的人 | 
| [27:21] | that attracts people who are trying to start over. | 火车有一种极具吸引力的象征意义 | 
| [27:23] | The appeal of escape, of romance. | 有逃离和冒险的意味 | 
| [27:25] | If he’s a conductor, he’s in a target-rich environment. | 对于绑架者而言 那是上佳的狩猎场 | 
| [27:28] | My men pulled a body out of the water. | 我手下在海里找到了一具尸体 | 
| [27:30] | Agent Morgan’s at the autopsy now. | 摩根探员去了验尸房 | 
| [27:35] | The wounds on the thigh show hesitation marks. | 从大腿的伤口看 凶手的动作并不果断 | 
| [27:38] | An unsub this experienced wouldn’t display that. | 不明嫌犯的经验这么丰富 不该会这样 | 
| [27:40] | I don’t think the unsub did. | 我认为不是他下的手 | 
| [27:42] | The angle indicates left-handed dominance. | 从角度上看很可能是左撇子 | 
| [27:44] | The file says this guy was left-handed, too. | 资料上表明此人就是左撇子 | 
| [27:46] | You know, if he’d been given trilamide, | 如果他服用了三酰胺 | 
| [27:47] | the unsub could have forced him to cut himself. | 不明嫌犯完全可以逼迫他自残 | 
| [27:49] | It makes sense for a sadist with abandonment issues, | 对于有被抛弃史的虐待狂 这才说得通 | 
| [27:51] | But why didn’t he finish the job? | 但为什么不逼他自残至死 | 
| [27:53] | The victim must have gotten a chance to escape and took it. | 被害人肯定找到了逃跑的机会 并且行动了 | 
| [27:55] | But how? The trilamide kept him compliant enough to hurt himself. | 怎么可能 三酰胺足以让他乖乖地自残 | 
| [27:58] | It overcame his self-preservation instinct. | 完全压制他的自卫本能 | 
| [28:00] | Well, then another instinct must have been stronger. | 那就是说 另一种本能更为强大 | 
| [28:02] | – Like what? – A protective one. | -比如说 -保护别人 | 
| [28:04] | This guy was mentally and physically compromised, | 这家伙的精神和身体那么虚弱 | 
| [28:06] | but he still went after the unsub with everything he had. | 可还是不顾一切地跟不明嫌犯搏斗 | 
| [28:09] | Who would he fight that hard for? | 他这么拼命是为了谁 | 
| [28:12] | A child, Garcia. | 找个孩子 加西亚 | 
| [28:14] | Search nationwide missing persons reports | 在全国范围内搜索有关父子 | 
| [28:16] | for men traveling with their kids. | 在旅行时失踪的报道 | 
| [28:17] | Am I looking for a son or daughter? | 男孩还是女孩 | 
| [28:18] | We don’t know yet. | 目前还不知道 | 
| [28:19] | No, no, I’m sorry, honey. No dice. | 抱歉 亲爱的 找不到 | 
| [28:23] | Hey, what if they’re not reported as missing yet? | 会不会他们还没有作为失踪案报道 | 
| [28:26] | Yeah, of course not. | 你说得很对 | 
| [28:27] | When the unsub met them, they were starting over. | 他们遇到不明嫌犯时正开始新生活 | 
| [28:29] | All right, baby girl, new deal. | 好吧 宝贝儿 换个路子 | 
| [28:31] | Usps change of address notices, | 调查邮政地址更换通知 | 
| [28:33] | people moving into Florida and South Carolina. | 搬到佛罗里达和南卡罗莱纳的人 | 
| [28:36] | – Done. – All right, eliminate women, wives, couples. | -明白 -排除女人 已婚妇女和夫妻 | 
| [28:38] | Narrow it down to men only. | 只搜索男性 | 
| [28:39] | So we’re thinking divorced dad here, right? | 是不是怀疑单身父亲 | 
| [28:41] | Yeah, but not just any divorced dad. | 没错 但不仅如此 | 
| [28:43] | This guy wants as much distance | 这家伙希望想带着儿子 | 
| [28:44] | between his son and his ex-wife as possible. | 尽可能地远离前妻 | 
| [28:46] | So look for custody disputes, injunctions, allegations. | 调查有关抚养权的纠纷 禁令和官司 | 
| [28:49] | The messier the better, garcia. | 越乱越有可能 加西亚 | 
| [28:50] | I get you. I’ll call you right back. | 明白 回头打给你 | 
| [29:18] | Take it. | 拿着 | 
| [29:31] | Go ahead. Give it your best shot. | 动手 动作要利落 | 
| [29:35] | Like your father did. | 学你爸爸的样子 | 
| [29:44] | Gut it. | 剖开 | 
| [29:47] | Gut it! | 快剖开 | 
| [30:03] | I’m getting it now, baby girl. That’s our victim. | 收到了 宝贝儿 正是被害人 | 
| [30:05] | My beautiful SSA Derek Morgan, you deserve a raise. | 我的戴瑞·摩根探员真能干 该给你加薪了 | 
| [30:08] | Gary Rhymer of Virginia just got full custody | 弗吉尼亚的加里·雷默刚取得了抚养权 | 
| [30:11] | after his wife failed drug test number 3. | 因为他的妻子没能通过三号药检 | 
| [30:13] | Who’s the child? | 这孩子是谁 | 
| [30:14] | His name is James. He’s 15. | 他名叫詹姆斯 十五岁 | 
| [30:16] | Enrolled to start school next week in Mount Pleasant, | 已在欢喜山登记入学 下周报到 | 
| [30:18] | which is east of Charleston. | 就在查尔斯顿东边 | 
| [30:19] | Looks like Gary has a sister there. | 加里好像有个妹妹在那 | 
| [30:20] | How about how they’re traveling? | 他们乘坐什么交通工具 | 
| [30:22] | No. Sorry, babe, there’s no record of that. | 抱歉 宝贝儿 没有相关的记录 | 
| [30:24] | Just like the others. | 跟其他人一样 | 
| [30:26] | Thanks, doll. | 谢了 宝贝儿 | 
| [30:27] | None of the family members could confirm a train line for us. | 他们的家人都说不出他们坐的哪趟火车 | 
| [30:30] | So what do we do, we just rule it out? | 那怎么办 排除掉算了吗 | 
| [30:31] | No. There’s one person we haven’t asked. | 不 还有一个人我们没有问 | 
| [30:34] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [30:34] | Your aunt. | 你阿姨 | 
| [30:39] | The train? | 火车 | 
| [30:40] | Did she ever mention it? | 她有提起过吗 | 
| [30:42] | No. She never told us anything. You said it was safer that way. | 没有 她从不告诉我们这些 你说这样更安全 | 
| [30:50] | You know, when your uncle Paul was still alive, | 知道吗 你叔叔保罗还活着的时候 | 
| [30:53] | He took the train to Myrtle Beach. | 他曾坐火车去美特尔海滩 | 
| [30:55] | Really? What was the line? | 是吗 是哪条线 | 
| [30:58] | Silver star. | 银色之星 | 
| [31:01] | Cindi visited him once. | 辛蒂曾去过他家 | 
| [31:03] | By train? | 坐火车吗 | 
| [31:05] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [31:06] | Auntie, that’s a 36-hour-trip. | 阿姨 那可是36小时的火车 | 
| [31:08] | How old was she? | 她当时多大 | 
| [31:09] | 10. | 10岁 | 
| [31:13] | Sometimes we want something so bad | 有时我们过于想确认某件事 | 
| [31:16] | that our minds will invent details. | 大脑就会凭空出现一些东西 | 
| [31:18] | – But- – No, listen to me, pls. | -但 -请听我说 | 
| [31:22] | I want to find Cindi for you. Believe me, I do. | 相信我 我真的想帮你找到辛蒂 | 
| [31:24] | But right now he has someone else’s child, | 但现在有个其他孩子危在旦夕 | 
| [31:26] | Someone we can still save. | 我们能够救他 | 
| [31:29] | We can’t afford to be wrong. | 我们不能被误导 | 
| [31:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [31:35] | I was just trying to help. | 我是想帮忙 | 
| [31:37] | I know. I know. That’s ok. | 我知道 没关系 | 
| [31:40] | Try to remember. | 好好想想 | 
| [31:42] | Did she visit him? | 她去过他家吗 | 
| [31:47] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [31:50] | But she flew. | 但她坐的飞机 | 
| [31:52] | And I remember all the paperwork I had to fill out. | 我记得我填了所有的表格 | 
| [31:56] | She was an unaccompanied minor. | 她是个单独旅行的小乘客 | 
| [32:10] | James took the train 3 summers in a row | 詹姆斯在他父母离婚期间 | 
| [32:12] | During his parents’ divorce. | 连续三年的夏天坐了火车 | 
| [32:13] | His aunt from south Carolina bought the tickets, | 他在南卡的阿姨给他买的票 | 
| [32:16] | Filled out the unaccompanied minor paperwork, | 并填写了未成年人单独出行的表格 | 
| [32:17] | Which is why it didn’t show up in my search. | 难怪我之前没有查到 | 
| [32:19] | What’s the train line? | 哪条线 | 
| [32:20] | Surf rider. It makes stops in Jacksonville, | 冲浪选手 停靠杰克逊维尔 | 
| [32:23] | Charleston, and Miami. | 查尔斯顿和迈阿密 | 
| [32:25] | Cross-reference your list of boat owners | 交叉比对你的船主名单 | 
| [32:26] | with railroad employees. | 和铁路部门员工 | 
| [32:28] | I got a hit on a last name. | 我查到了一个姓 | 
| [32:30] | Chuck Wells, local fisherman, | 恰克·威尔斯 当地渔民 | 
| [32:32] | Son Blake, conductor on the line. | 他的儿子布雷克 是铁路售票员 | 
| [32:35] | And there it is. He didn’t show up for work this week. | 就是他 他这周没上班 | 
| [32:37] | Is there a current address? | 有现居地址吗 | 
| [32:39] | No. Only a boat in the dad’s name, | 没有 只有他父亲名下的一艘渔船 | 
| [32:41] | which moved to Norfolk in 2000 | 在他母亲被确诊为乳腺癌后 | 
| [32:43] | when the mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. | 于2000年搬去了诺福克 | 
| [32:45] | She died a few months later. | 她几个月后去世了 | 
| [32:46] | Dad walked out and the unsub had to punish him for that. | 父亲一走了之 所以凶手要为此惩罚他 | 
| [32:48] | James doesn’t fit the victimology. | 詹姆斯不符合被害人特点 | 
| [32:50] | It doesn’t make sense the unsub would take him. | 凶手为什么要劫持他 | 
| [32:51] | He picked up on a father-son relationship | 他看准了他们的父子关系 | 
| [32:53] | That reminded him of his own. | 这让他想起了自己 | 
| [32:55] | What he didn’t count on | 但他并不在乎 | 
| [32:56] | was Gary fighting for james’ life. | 加里为詹姆斯的生活而奋斗 | 
| [32:58] | How do we know the unsub hasn’t already killed James? | 我们怎么知道凶手还没杀死詹姆斯 | 
| [33:01] | So far he’s only punished people | 目前为止 他只惩罚那些 | 
| [33:03] | who’ve abandoned their responsibilities. | 逃避责任的人 | 
| [33:04] | But that’s exactly what James is to him now, a responsibility. | 而现在詹姆斯对他来说 正好是一份责任 | 
| [33:07] | The unsub’s gonna get angrier and angrier at that kid, | 凶手会对这个孩子越来越愤怒 | 
| [33:09] | and when he does, he’s gonna become more like his father. | 所以他会变得越来越像他父亲 | 
| [33:21] | I was just about your age when I started working here. | 我在你这个年龄就在这工作了 | 
| [33:24] | 14 hours a day, every day. | 每天都工作14个小时 | 
| [33:27] | That son of a bitch said I had to earn my keep. | 那个婊子养的要我自己挣钱养活自己 | 
| [33:31] | And then he’d beat me, he’d take my paycheck, | 然后再揍我 抢走我的工钱 | 
| [33:34] | And he’d drink it away! | 全拿来买酒 | 
| [33:49] | Get up. | 起来 | 
| [33:53] | Garcia narrowed the unsub’s history | 加西亚根据他和他父亲的历史 | 
| [33:55] | with his dad down to two locations. | 将地点范围缩小到两处 | 
| [33:57] | Seaside pier, which is where Chuck Wells used to dock his boat. | 一个是海滨码头 恰克·威尔斯曾将船停在那 | 
| [34:00] | All the locals do. It’s the cheapest spot to tie off. | 所有当地人都去那 那里最便宜 | 
| [34:02] | She also mentioned a Cannery on St. John’s River. | 她还提到一处 圣约翰街上的罐头厂 | 
| [34:05] | That place went out of business last year. | 那里去年就停产了 | 
| [34:07] | It’s abandoned. | 已经关闭了 | 
| [34:08] | The dad brought his catch there | 他父亲曾把捕来的鱼带去那 | 
| [34:09] | While the unsub worked the floor. Started at 16, | 而不明嫌犯16岁时就在那工作 | 
| [34:11] | which is roughly the same age as James. | 正是和詹姆斯差不多年纪 | 
| [34:13] | All right, we’ll split up. Morgan, you take one SWAT team | 好吧 我们分头行动 摩根 | 
| [34:15] | and go to the cannery. | 你带一队特警去罐头厂 | 
| [34:16] | Detective Foreman and I will take the other | 弗曼警探和我带另一队人 | 
| [34:17] | and we’ll go to the docks. | 去码头 | 
| [34:19] | We can be in both locations in 5 minutes. | 我们五分钟内能赶到 | 
| [34:30] | One day I was late for work and my dad broke my arm. | 有天我上班迟到了 我爸打断了我胳膊 | 
| [34:34] | And he told me to keep gutting. | 他叫我把肠子剖出来 不要停 | 
| [34:36] | And I cut and I cut | 我一直不停地切 | 
| [34:39] | till I passed out. | 切得昏了过去 | 
| [34:49] | Now gut the fish. | 快把鱼剖开 | 
| [35:16] | Yeah. | 说 | 
| [35:17] | Morgan, he’s not here. I think you’ve got him. | 摩根 他不在这 肯定在你那 | 
| [35:20] | I see the boat, Hotch. | 我看到船了 霍奇 | 
| [35:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [35:25] | No, I won’t do it. | 不 我不干 | 
| [35:30] | Pick up the knife. | 拿起刀 | 
| [35:31] | Or what? | 不然怎样 | 
| [35:33] | You gonna break my arm? | 你会打断我的手吗 | 
| [35:36] | No. | 不 | 
| [35:37] | I’m gonna slice your throat. | 我会割断你的喉咙 | 
| [35:39] | Blake! FBI! | 布雷克 联邦调查局 | 
| [35:42] | Stand down! Stand down! Do not shoot! | 退后 都退后 不要开枪 | 
| [35:44] | Everybody stand down. | 所有人都退后 | 
| [35:46] | Drop it. | 快扔掉 | 
| [35:47] | Drop the knife. | 扔下刀 | 
| [35:48] | – Stand back. Stand back! – Ok. Ok. | -退后 都退后 -好吧 | 
| [35:52] | I’m gonna put this away, all right? | 我会放下枪 好吗 | 
| [35:54] | I just want to talk to you. | 我只想和你谈谈 | 
| [35:58] | Come on, man. | 得了 伙计 | 
| [35:59] | Look at James. He’s just a kid. | 看看詹姆斯 他只是个孩子 | 
| [36:02] | Blake, you don’t hurt kids. You’re not that guy. | 布雷克 你不会伤害孩子 你不是你父亲 | 
| [36:04] | You have no idea who I am. | 你不了解我 | 
| [36:07] | I know that you’re a smart man. | 我知道你是个聪明人 | 
| [36:09] | You had a long run at killing under the radar. | 你杀了这么多人都没被发现 | 
| [36:11] | But I also know that we can learn a lot from a man like you. | 但我还知道能从你身上学到很多 | 
| [36:15] | See, studying men like you is my responsibility. | 听着 我的职责就是研究你这种人 | 
| [36:18] | And I’m telling you, if you let James go, | 而我告诉你 只要你放了詹姆斯 | 
| [36:20] | We can be a part of your life. | 我们就能成为你生命的一部分 | 
| [36:23] | We won’t abandon you, Blake. | 我们不会抛弃你 布雷克 | 
| [36:29] | What makes you think I want to teach you? | 你怎么知道我会愿意教你 | 
| [36:31] | Look at your alternative, man. | 看看现在的选择吧 伙计 | 
| [36:35] | My guys are ready. | 我们的人已经准备就绪 | 
| [36:37] | They will take the shot and they will kill you. | 他们一开枪就能要你的命 | 
| [36:40] | What happens after that, Blake? | 在那之后会怎样 布雷克 | 
| [36:42] | Do you really think you’re gonna get to see your mom again? | 你真以为能见到你母亲吗 | 
| [36:46] | Or maybe it’ll just be cold… | 或者只是一片冰冷 | 
| [36:49] | Dark, empty. | 黑暗和虚无 | 
| [36:53] | Like the water where you put your dad. | 就好比你把你父亲扔进海里 | 
| [36:57] | It’s your choice, man. | 选择权在你 伙计 | 
| [37:14] | Get him out of here. | 带他离开这 | 
| [37:18] | Take him. | 把他带走 | 
| [37:38] | All right, Blake, here’s how it works. | 好吧 布雷克 规矩是这样 | 
| [37:41] | We verify every word you say against forensics and records. | 你说的每句话 我们都会和法医记录核对 | 
| [37:45] | You lie to me, deal’s off. | 你要是敢撒谎 就没得谈了 | 
| [37:48] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 | 
| [37:50] | Let’s start with how you abducted these victims. | 先说你怎么绑架的那些人 | 
| [37:59] | Carol Reed. | 卡萝尔·里德 | 
| [38:03] | Oh, I could smell the fear on her. | 我能嗅到她散发的恐惧 | 
| [38:06] | Oh, she promised me she would do anything | 她还说只要我不杀了她 | 
| [38:10] | If I let her live. | 叫她做什么都行 | 
| [38:11] | Your method of abduction? | 你怎么绑架的她 | 
| [38:15] | She was easy. | 她很容易得手 | 
| [38:17] | She was a meth addict. | 她是个瘾君子 | 
| [38:19] | I just told her I was holding. | 我就说我有毒品 | 
| [38:27] | Alton McKee. | 埃尔顿·麦基 | 
| [38:30] | I caught him off guard. | 我趁他没防备时逮到他 | 
| [38:32] | He was running away from his nagging wife. | 他正在躲避他那烦人的妻子 | 
| [38:37] | He couldn’t stop calling her a bitch. | 他一直叫她婊子 | 
| [38:40] | You’re really enjoying yourself, aren’t you? | 你很乐在其中吧 | 
| [38:44] | You making up for your loss? | 是在弥补自己的缺失吗 | 
| [38:52] | What loss is that? | 什么缺失 | 
| [38:53] | Well, it must have really gotten under your skin | 将他们引入你那完美的藏身之所 | 
| [38:55] | that they stumbled onto your perfect little hiding place. | 这种感觉让你无法自拔吧 | 
| [38:58] | Not really. | 也不是 | 
| [39:01] | How do you know I don’t have a dozen more just like it? | 你怎么知道是不是还有其他尸体 | 
| [39:04] | It’s a big sea. | 这海可大着呢 | 
| [39:06] | No. | 不 | 
| [39:08] | Blake, it’s the same place where you dumped your own father. | 布雷克 你把父亲也抛尸在这里 | 
| [39:10] | He was the most important one, | 他是最重要的人 | 
| [39:12] | So you had to come back here and dump the other bodies. | 你必须回到这里处理其他尸体 | 
| [39:26] | I didn’t dump her there, did I? | 我没把她扔在这吧 | 
| [39:34] | She means something to you, doesn’t she? | 她对你来说很重要吧 | 
| [39:36] | They’re all special to me, Blake. | 他们对我来说都很重要 布雷克 | 
| [39:39] | If you can’t remember her, we can just move on. | 如果你记不起她 我们就继续 | 
| [39:42] | I do remember her. | 我当然记得她 | 
| [39:44] | You want to know, Agent Morgan, | 摩根探员 你想知道 | 
| [39:46] | Who she cried out for | 我让她割断自己的喉咙时 | 
| [39:47] | right before I made her slice her own throat? | 她喊的是谁吗 | 
| [39:51] | Go ahead. | 继续说 | 
| [39:52] | Tell me. | 告诉我 | 
| [39:55] | You. | 是你 | 
| [39:56] | She cried out for you. | 她喊的是你 | 
| [39:59] | Where were you… | 你在哪儿 | 
| [40:02] | When she bled out on the floor of my boat? | 她在我船上流血至死的时候 你又在哪儿 | 
| [40:09] | You are a sick son of a bitch. | 你是个变态的狗杂种 | 
| [40:13] | But you didn’t kill her. | 但你没杀死她 | 
| [40:19] | I did kill her. | 我杀了她 | 
| [40:21] | No. | 不 | 
| [40:22] | You didn’t. | 你没有 | 
| [40:24] | And I was very clear about the rules. | 我已经把规则说得很清楚了 | 
| [40:28] | Deal’s off. | 没得谈了 | 
| [40:30] | I did kill her. You said you wanted to learn from me, | 我真的杀了她 你说你想研究我 | 
| [40:33] | And now you won’t listen! | 现在又不肯听 | 
| [40:34] | Hey, come back here! | 快回来 | 
| [40:36] | Agent Morgan! | 摩根探员 | 
| [40:38] | I did kill her! | 我真的杀了她 | 
| [40:40] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [40:42] | He knows his victims’ names. | 他知道每个被害人的名字 | 
| [40:45] | He didn’t know Cindi’s. | 却不知道辛蒂的名字 | 
| [40:46] | Agent Morgan, you get back here! | 摩根探员 快回来 | 
| [40:51] | Agent Morgan! | 摩根探员 | 
| [41:11] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 | 
| [41:13] | No, auntie. | 没有 阿姨 | 
| [41:17] | I’m never gonna know, am I? | 我永远都没法知道了吗 | 
| [41:25] | He picked out her picture. | 他挑出了她的照片 | 
| [41:29] | He did? | 是吗 | 
| [41:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [41:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [41:53] | “We are tied to the ocean, | 我们来自于大海 | 
| [41:55] | “and when we go back to the sea, | 而每当我们回到大海 | 
| [41:58] | “Whether it is to sail or to watch, | 不论是航行还是远眺 | 
| [42:00] | We are going back from once we came.” | 都仿佛是冥冥中找到了归宿 | 
| [42:03] | John F. Kennedy. | 约翰·肯尼迪 |