| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | When do I leave? | 我什么时候走 | 
| [00:07] | The end of the week. | 本周末 | 
| [00:08] | They can’t just take you away. | 他们不能就这么夺走你 | 
| [00:10] | It’s done. | 已经决定了 | 
| [00:14] | You want me to raise your son | 你要我抚养你的儿子 | 
| [00:16] | so he can have your life? | 让他过你这样的生活 | 
| [00:17] | He needs a mother. | 他需要一个妈妈 | 
| [00:19] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 | 
| [00:20] | Go to your father. | 去爸爸那里 | 
| [00:22] | That corner right there, that’s where he died, | 他就死在那个角落 | 
| [00:24] | and that’s where I’m gonna kill you. | 那也是我要杀你的地方 | 
| [00:26] | There’s something you don’t know about those photos. | 关于这些照片的事 你不知道 | 
| [00:29] | God, so they took pictures of them being shot? | 天啊 他们拍下他俩被射杀的镜头 | 
| [00:31] | Look at the fingernails. | 看那指甲 | 
| [00:33] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 | 
| [00:35] | Just because I held a gun to him | 我拿枪指着他 | 
| [00:36] | doesn’t mean I shot him. | 并不代表我开枪了 | 
| [00:38] | I staged his death. | 我伪造了他的死 | 
| [00:39] | He’s alive?! | 他还活着 | 
| [00:43] | No, no, no. No, Emily. | 不 不 艾米莉 | 
| [00:44] | Stay with me. Come on, stay with me. | 别昏过去 撑住 别昏过去 | 
| [00:47] | Where’s the medic?! | 医生在哪里 | 
| [00:49] | She never made it off the table. | 她没撑过手术 | 
| [00:50] | I didn’t get a chance to say good-bye. | 我还没来得及说再见 | 
| [00:54] | Yeah, sometimes I feel like I want to quit my job | 有时候我真想辞职 | 
| [00:56] | and spend my time chasing | 去追捕那个 | 
| [00:57] | down the son of a bitch who killed Emily. | 杀了艾米莉的人渣 誓不罢休 | 
| [00:59] | You’re damn right I’m angry. | 你说得太对了 我很愤怒 | 
| [01:00] | The bureau is facing a lot of changes. | 联调局正面临很多改变 | 
| [01:01] | Over the next few weeks each of you is going to be asked | 之后几周里 会有人询问你们 | 
| [01:03] | if you’d like to stay with the unit. | 是否要继续留在组里 | 
| [01:05] | – Why wouldn’t we? – There are other options for you out there. | -为什么要走 -你们还有很多其它选择 | 
| [01:07] | You’ve given some thought to what we discussed? | 你考虑过我们之前讨论的事吗 | 
| [01:10] | I’m coming back. | 我要回来了 | 
| [01:19] | And how long have you been back with the bureau? | 你回局里多久了 | 
| [01:21] | 3 1/2 months, sir. | 三个半月了 阁下 | 
| [01:23] | A lot has happened since then. | 那之后发生了很多事 | 
| [01:25] | Sabbaticals, transfers, reassignments. | 休假 调任 换岗 | 
| [01:28] | Four of you remained in the unit? | 还有四人留在你们组里 | 
| [01:29] | Agents Rossi, Morgan, and I were there | 罗西探员 摩根探员 还有我 | 
| [01:31] | with our technical analyst Penelope Garcia. | 和技术分析师佩内洛普·加西亚 | 
| [01:34] | You had 14 cases in that time. | 当时你们处理了14起案子 | 
| [01:37] | 17, sir. | 17起 阁下 | 
| [01:38] | Oh, yes. In 14 weeks. | 对 是在14周内 | 
| [01:41] | That’s impressive. | 真令人刮目相看 | 
| [01:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:44] | But what’s more impressive | 但更厉害的是 | 
| [01:46] | is the fact that you were reinstated, promoted, | 你在这么短的时间里复过职 | 
| [01:49] | and suspended in that short time. | 升过职 也停过职 | 
| [01:52] | I believe that’s a record, Agent Jareau. | 真是前所未有的纪录 洁婼探员 | 
| [01:57] | Why aren’t we in there? | 我们为什么不能进去 | 
| [01:59] | They’re just trying to intimidate us. | 他们只是想吓唬我们 | 
| [02:00] | Well, that’s not about to happen. | 他们休想 | 
| [02:02] | I’m not ok with this. | 我有点不放心 | 
| [02:03] | You may not even be a witness. | 你都不是证人 | 
| [02:05] | Sir, I’m not worried about me. | 长官 我不是担心自己 | 
| [02:07] | Don’t they have anything better to do than– | 他们就不能 | 
| [02:08] | Baby girl, this is just what they do. | 宝贝 他们从来就是这样 | 
| [02:11] | Anything? | 怎么样了 | 
| [02:15] | It doesn’t look good. | 不容乐观 | 
| [02:17] | How long is she gonna be in there? | 她还要在里面待多久 | 
| [02:18] | – Two days? – That’s correct. | -两天 -没错 | 
| [02:20] | How can an investigation be active | 光情报收集就花了数月 | 
| [02:21] | for just two days when the gathering of intel took months? | 你们怎么可能只用了两天就采取行动了 | 
| [02:24] | There’s surveillance and hundreds of man-hours to prove it. | 这要长期监视才可能得出结论 | 
| [02:26] | Yes, that’s true, but– | 没错 但是 | 
| [02:27] | How often do you spend months on a case, Agent? | 你们花数月时间调查的案子有多少 探员 | 
| [02:29] | We don’t, but this one was– | 没有 但这起案子 | 
| [02:31] | Personal? | 牵涉私人关系吗 | 
| [02:32] | Different. | 与其他案子不同 | 
| [02:34] | It required a lot of detail. | 此案需要许多细节支持 | 
| [02:35] | If this was too big for your team, | 如果此案对于你们小组难度过高 | 
| [02:37] | why wasn’t it a joint taskforce? | 为何不跟别的部门合作 | 
| [02:38] | We didn’t have time, sir. | 我们没有时间 长官 | 
| [02:40] | Once the subject was confirmed, | 一旦锁定目标 | 
| [02:41] | we had to act quickly. | 我们就必须迅速行动 | 
| [03:56] | I’ve got the shot, Agent. | 我瞄准他了 探员 | 
| [03:57] | Don’t take the shot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 | 
| [03:59] | I got him! | 我能搞定他 | 
| [04:06] | Want to kill me yourself, Agent? | 想亲自杀了我吗 探员 | 
| [04:13] | Do you realize what you’ve done? | 你们清楚自己干了什么吗 | 
| [04:15] | Yes. We put an international criminal | 是的 我们将一名 | 
| [04:16] | with terrorist connections in federal custody. | 跨国恐怖分子绳之以法 | 
| [04:18] | You may consider that a victory, | 你们以为这是胜利 | 
| [04:20] | but you used government funds for a personal vendetta, | 但你们为私人恩怨动用政府资金 | 
| [04:23] | never called Homeland Security, | 而且没有汇报给国土安全局 | 
| [04:25] | and now 6 people, including two of your agents, are dead. | 导致六人死亡 包括两名你们的探员 | 
| [05:02] | It Takes a Village | 齐心协力 | 
| [05:06] | Queen Elizabeth I said, | 女王伊利莎白一世曾说 | 
| [05:08] | “The past cannot be cured.” | “遗伤难愈” | 
| [05:13] | Interpol, Europol, the CIA. | 国际刑警 欧洲刑警 中情局 | 
| [05:15] | No one could locate Ian Doyle, | 都找不到伊恩·多伊尔 | 
| [05:17] | except Agent Morgan. | 摩根探员却找到了 | 
| [05:19] | Well, it wasn’t easy. | 那并不容易 | 
| [05:20] | Doyle disappeared underground. | 多伊尔销声匿迹了 | 
| [05:21] | It looks like Agent Morgan spent the first few months | 摩根探员跟踪了多伊尔的 | 
| [05:23] | following Doyle’s arms-dealing contacts but came up empty. | 军火生意接头人几个月 却一无所获 | 
| [05:27] | So, how did he find him? | 那么 他是如何找到他的 | 
| [05:29] | After hitting dead ends in that world, | 发现那条线索没用以后 | 
| [05:31] | Agent Morgan put himself in Doyle’s shoes | 摩根探员揣测多伊尔的心理 | 
| [05:34] | and knew that he would be looking for his son, Declan. | 猜到他在找自己的儿子迪克兰 | 
| [05:38] | Ok, Emily needed to get Declan a new identity. | 艾米莉要帮迪克兰弄一个新身份 | 
| [05:43] | So she must have used someone she trusted. | 所以她必须找信得过的人 | 
| [05:44] | All right, well, that’s a short list, | 对 那可没几个 | 
| [05:45] | but it’s probably not even written down. | 但她可能没写下联系方式 | 
| [05:47] | Even if it was, she’s had contacts all over the world. | 就算写了 她全世界都有联络人 | 
| [05:49] | Oh, tell me about it. Two columns– | 没错 这两栏都是 | 
| [05:50] | domestic and imports. | 国内和国外的 | 
| [05:55] | You guys seen Spence? | 你们看到斯宾塞了吗 | 
| [05:56] | – He’s at the firing range. – Again? | -他在练靶场 -又去了吗 | 
| [05:59] | Ever since Prentiss died, he… | 自从潘提斯死了之后 他就… | 
| [06:01] | Right. | 知道了 | 
| [06:04] | Did you guys just get a new case? | 有新案子吗 | 
| [06:06] | It’s just an old one. | 是旧案子 | 
| [06:08] | Do you want some fresh eyes? | 需要帮忙吗 | 
| [06:10] | Not just yet. | 暂时不需要 | 
| [06:11] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [06:12] | Um, well, let me know. | 有事说一声 | 
| [06:16] | Shouldn’t we tell her? | 我们不让她知道吗 | 
| [06:18] | Garcia, this has been a long shot for 6 months. | 加西亚 已经过去六个月了 | 
| [06:20] | Why get her hopes up? | 为什么再给她希望 | 
| [06:21] | What about Hotch? | 那霍奇呢 | 
| [06:24] | He knows I’m doing this. | 他知道我在查 | 
| [06:25] | He does? | 他知道 | 
| [06:27] | Not technically, | 他不清楚细节 | 
| [06:28] | but he knows I’m not about to let Doyle roam free. | 只知道我不会让多伊尔逍遥法外 | 
| [06:32] | Does he know we’re looking for Declan? | 他知道我们在找迪克兰吗 | 
| [06:34] | I just figured I’d call him when I have something to report. | 如果有发现我会向他汇报 | 
| [06:37] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [06:40] | But it feels weird not sharing. | 但是瞒着他们感觉好怪 | 
| [06:43] | Baby girl. | 小甜心 | 
| [06:45] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必牵扯进来 | 
| [06:48] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [06:54] | Did you trust agent Jareau? | 你相信洁婼探员吗 | 
| [06:56] | I did. | 我相信她 | 
| [06:57] | But don’t anymore. | 但之后不相信了 | 
| [06:58] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 | 
| [07:00] | You left her out but involved Penelope Garcia, | 你瞒着她而拉上你更信任的 | 
| [07:02] | whom you trust. | 佩内洛普·加西亚 | 
| [07:04] | That is not why. | 这与信任无关 | 
| [07:05] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 | 
| [07:06] | Her specific skills were very helpful. | 她的专业技术能帮上很大的忙 | 
| [07:08] | For your vendetta. | 帮你解决私人恩怨 | 
| [07:09] | For justice. | 是维持正义 | 
| [07:12] | You don’t believe in the system. | 你不相信局里的办事系统 | 
| [07:13] | Ian doyle wasn’t at the top of | 伊恩·多伊尔不是任何部门的 | 
| [07:15] | anyone’s list, Senator. | 首要通缉犯 参议员 | 
| [07:16] | Except yours. | 除了你们小组 | 
| [07:20] | I’m thinking domestic contacts. | 我觉得是国内的联络人 | 
| [07:21] | Em was already in the states | 艾米帮迪克兰伪造假死时 | 
| [07:22] | when she faked Declan’s death, so… | 已经回国了 所以 | 
| [07:25] | Her associates must be in Boston? | 她的同伴一定在波士顿 | 
| [07:27] | No, Garcia, she would have covered her tracks better than that. | 不 加西亚 她不会这样暴露踪迹 | 
| [07:32] | All right, why did Prentiss join the BAU? | 潘提斯为什么加入行为分析组 | 
| [07:36] | To have a normal life. | 为了过正常的生活 | 
| [07:40] | She could have gone anywhere with her skill set, | 凭她的能力 她能去任何地方 | 
| [07:41] | but she chose D.C. | 但她选择了华盛顿 | 
| [07:43] | Maybe to be close to her mom? | 因为她妈妈在这儿 | 
| [07:44] | No. No way. That was just by default. | 不可能 不会是这个理由 | 
| [07:47] | Garcia, she did all of this to protect a child. | 加西亚 她做那么多事来保护这孩子 | 
| [07:49] | Right. So you’re saying she came here | 对 你的意思是她来这里 | 
| [07:51] | just so she could be close to the kid. | 是因为这孩子 | 
| [07:52] | And if she did, she probably had people | 如果是这样 她信任的人 | 
| [07:54] | she could trust living right here. | 可能就住在这里 | 
| [07:55] | Right. So domestic contacts. | 对 所以是国内的联络人 | 
| [07:56] | There are surprising few in our nation’s capital. | 在首都的联络人很少 | 
| [08:01] | One of which is dead. Ben Corelli. | 其中一个已经死了 本·科雷利 | 
| [08:04] | He was a forger. | 他是个伪造师 | 
| [08:06] | Doyle killed him and Prentiss’ friend. | 多伊尔杀了他和潘提斯的朋友 | 
| [08:08] | He worked out of his apartment, remember? | 他找到了他的公寓 记得吗 | 
| [08:10] | Yeah. And we processed his belongings. | 对 我们检查过他的遗物 | 
| [08:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:18] | This would have been a heck of a lot easier had he gone digital. | 检查电子信息可容易多了 | 
| [08:22] | Garcia, there’s an art to all of this. | 加西亚 所有东西都是一个模式 | 
| [08:24] | This guy was meticulous. | 此人极小心谨慎 | 
| [08:25] | Definite control freak. | 控制欲很强 | 
| [08:26] | Yet he’s dead. He couldn’t control that. | 但他还是死了 这点他无法控制 | 
| [08:28] | There can’t be a lot of IDs for children. | 孩子的身份证明并不多 | 
| [08:31] | Actually, you would be surprised. | 那你可要大吃一惊了 | 
| [08:34] | Ok, wait a minute. | 等一下 | 
| [08:35] | Didn’t Prentiss live in Reston, Virginia, for a while? | 潘提斯不是在弗吉尼亚莱斯顿住过吗 | 
| [08:37] | Yeah. Before we knew her, | 是啊 那时我们还不认识她 | 
| [08:38] | she rented a big house in a cul-de-sac. | 她在死胡同里租了间大房子 | 
| [08:40] | Ok, why would she live way out there? | 她为什么要搬去那里住 | 
| [08:45] | To be close to Declan. | 为了接近迪克兰 | 
| [08:46] | Who had blond hair and blue eyes. | 金发蓝眼 | 
| [08:48] | Well, I’m sure they’ve changed his hair color by now. | 我肯定他们帮他染了别的发色 | 
| [08:50] | Yeah, but you can’t change those cerulean blues. | 但你无法改变天蓝色的眼睛 | 
| [08:55] | Ok, here’s the nanny. | 这是保姆 | 
| [08:56] | Garcia, she still lives in Virginia. | 加西亚 她还住在弗吉尼亚 | 
| [08:58] | Here’s all I got. Declan’s going to a boarding school | 我查到迪克兰要去斯塔福县的寄宿学校 | 
| [09:00] | in Stafford County. His nanny lives 5 minutes from campus. | 保姆住在离学校五分钟路程的地方 | 
| [09:04] | All signs point to a really well-adjusted kid. | 所有迹象表明他很适应那里的环境 | 
| [09:06] | He’s an honor student. He’s playing lacrosse. | 他是优等生 打曲棍球 | 
| [09:08] | He’s winning science fairs. | 赢得科学竞赛 | 
| [09:09] | It looks like he’s got the life emily wanted him to have. | 他过上了艾米莉期望他过的生活 | 
| [09:16] | You watched Declan for two months. | 你观察了迪克兰两个月 | 
| [09:18] | I knew if I could find him, | 我知道如果我能找到他 | 
| [09:19] | it was only a matter of time before doyle did. | 多伊尔迟早也能 | 
| [09:21] | Around-the-clock surveillance requires constant presence. | 连续监视需要你做持续观察 | 
| [09:24] | When I wasn’t in the field, I was there. | 我不办案的时候 我就在那里看他 | 
| [09:26] | And when you were on a case? | 如果你要办案呢 | 
| [09:27] | I set up pole cameras for surveillance. | 我设了摄像机做监视拍摄 | 
| [09:30] | Under what authority, Agent? | 谁批准你这么做 探员 | 
| [09:31] | Senator, I needed to protect this child | 参议员 我得保护这孩子 | 
| [09:33] | because I knew Doyle would find him eventually. | 因为我知道多伊尔终会找到他 | 
| [09:41] | And what was the plan once you found Ian Doyle? | 你打算在找到伊恩·多伊尔后怎么做 | 
| [09:44] | Lock down security on his son | 保护他的儿子 | 
| [09:45] | and then move in on Doyle. | 然后抓捕他 | 
| [10:11] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [10:13] | It’s him. I’m pretty sure it’s him. | 是他 我确定就是他 | 
| [10:15] | It’s blurry and, you know, | 图像模糊 | 
| [10:16] | he’s not like posing for the camera or anything like that, | 他也没对着镜头 | 
| [10:18] | but you said he’d come | 但你说过他会来 | 
| [10:19] | and it’s been a while and now he’s here and– | 过了这么久 他终于来了 | 
| [10:20] | Garcia, Garcia, calm down. Let me take a look. | 加西亚 冷静 让我看一下 | 
| [10:24] | That’s when Agent Morgan initiated the assault on Ian Doyle. | 然后摩根探员计划袭击伊恩·多伊尔 | 
| [10:27] | What? No, it doesn’t work that way, sir. | 什么 不是那样的 阁下 | 
| [10:31] | Agent Morgan called Hotch– | 摩根探员通知了霍奇 | 
| [10:32] | Excuse me, our unit chief. | 抱歉 我们的组长 | 
| [10:34] | Who was on temporary duty. | 他当时被临时指派在外 | 
| [10:37] | I imagine he wasn’t easy to find. | 应该不容易找到吧 | 
| [10:39] | When the team downsized, | 小组被裁员后 | 
| [10:40] | he was assigned to lead an investigative taskforce. | 他被派去带领一个专案小组 | 
| [10:50] | Hotchner. | 我是霍奇纳 | 
| [10:51] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 | 
| [10:53] | How’s it going out there? | 你那里怎么样 | 
| [10:54] | You know, long days, | 任务漫长 | 
| [10:56] | some territorial issues to work out. | 很多恐怖问题要处理 | 
| [10:58] | Nothing surprising. How’s everything there? | 没什么特别 你那边呢 | 
| [10:59] | Hotch, we found Declan Doyle. | 霍奇纳 我们找到了迪克兰·多伊尔 | 
| [11:01] | What? | 什么 | 
| [11:02] | Listen, I knew that finding the kid | 听着 我知道找到孩子 | 
| [11:04] | was the only way I could find Doyle, Hotch. | 是找到多伊尔的唯一方法 霍奇纳 | 
| [11:06] | I know what you’re thinking, man. | 我知道你在想什么 伙计 | 
| [11:08] | Is Declan safe? | 迪克兰安全吗 | 
| [11:09] | Yeah, he is for now. | 目前还安全 | 
| [11:10] | I’ve had surveillance at his house and his school for a few weeks. | 我监视了他的家和学校几个星期 | 
| [11:13] | Morgan, I didn’t authorize this. | 摩根 我没有批准你那么做 | 
| [11:15] | I know you didn’t, Hotch, but listen to me. | 我知道 霍奇纳 但听我说 | 
| [11:16] | I think Doyle may have found Declan, too. | 我觉得多伊尔也会找到迪克兰 | 
| [11:18] | All right, I’m coming back. | 好吧 我马上回来 | 
| [11:20] | You want me to wait? | 要我等你吗 | 
| [11:21] | Morgan, it could be a trap. | 摩根 这可能是陷阱 | 
| [11:23] | You make sure you have eyes on Doyle. | 你盯着多伊尔 | 
| [11:25] | And if it is him? | 如果真是他呢 | 
| [11:27] | Then you take the shot. | 那你来决定怎么做 | 
| [11:29] | You got any movement? | 发现什么动静吗 | 
| [11:30] | Negative. No movement detected. | 没有 没有发现任何动静 | 
| [11:39] | That’s all Hotch said? | 霍奇纳真那样说吗 | 
| [11:41] | Take the shot? | 让你决定 | 
| [11:43] | Yeah, but he’s pissed. | 是的 但他气坏了 | 
| [11:48] | Hey, Spence. | 斯宾塞 | 
| [11:49] | I can’t find him. | 我找不到他 | 
| [11:50] | What do you mean, you can’t find him? | 你找不到他是什么意思 | 
| [11:54] | The headmistress said Declan got sick and went home. | 校长说迪克兰生病回家了 | 
| [11:56] | Ok, uh, call for backup and get to the house. | 呼叫支援部队 然后去他家 | 
| [11:59] | We’re already here. | 我们已经到了 | 
| [12:00] | You see the agents? | 你们看见探员了吗 | 
| [12:01] | Their car’s out front. | 他们的车在屋前 | 
| [12:02] | The lights are off. | 房子里的灯没开 | 
| [12:03] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 | 
| [12:06] | What–Reid! | 什么 里德 | 
| [13:44] | I’ll check the back. You take the hallway. | 我检查后面 你检查走廊 | 
| [14:12] | Must be the nanny. | 是那保姆 | 
| [14:14] | 3 bodies and no kid. | 发现三具尸体 孩子不在 | 
| [14:16] | Doyle’s got him. | 多伊尔把他带走了 | 
| [14:28] | The squad car that went by got Doyle’s attention. | 巡逻车惊动了多伊尔 | 
| [14:32] | – You see that? – I’ve got movement. | -你看到了吗 -有动静了 | 
| [14:34] | He’s in there. | 他在里面 | 
| [14:37] | We had to move quickly. | 我们必须迅速行动 | 
| [14:39] | Agent Hotchner said if we have the shot… | 霍奇纳探员说如果我们有机会 | 
| [14:41] | Take it. | 就开枪 | 
| [14:44] | He’s going to the roof. | 他要上房顶 | 
| [14:45] | JJ, cover the back stairs. | 小洁 去后楼梯掩护我 | 
| [14:47] | Spence. What do you mean, he’s gone? | 斯宾塞 你说他不见了是什么意思 | 
| [14:50] | I’ve got the shot, Agent. | 我瞄准他了 探员 | 
| [14:51] | Don’t take the shot! Don’t shoot! I got him! | 别开枪 别开枪 我能搞定他 | 
| [14:59] | Want to kill me yourself, agent? | 想亲自杀了我吗 探员 | 
| [15:02] | Why didn’t you let him take the shot, Agent? | 你为什么不让他开枪 探员 | 
| [15:04] | Because a bullet to Ian Doyle’s brain | 因为一枪毙命 | 
| [15:06] | would have ended his life too easily? | 太便宜他了是吗 | 
| [15:09] | You wanted him to suffer. | 你想折磨他 | 
| [15:12] | He deserved the same beating he gave Prentiss, | 他应该承受他带给潘提斯一样的痛苦 | 
| [15:14] | but I did not unleash that on him, Senator. | 但我并没那么做 参议员 | 
| [15:16] | No, you didn’t. | 你是没有 | 
| [15:18] | Instead, your actions put an innocent child’s life on the line. | 但你的行动让一个无辜的孩子陷入危机 | 
| [15:43] | Have you ever been in the field? | 你有没有出过外勤 | 
| [15:46] | I have. | 有过 | 
| [15:47] | But I’m not the one on trial, Agent. | 但我不是受审的对象 探员 | 
| [15:49] | Then maybe you can imagine | 那你也许能想象 | 
| [15:51] | what it was like for Agent Morgan | 摩根探员发现艾米莉·潘提斯 | 
| [15:53] | to find Emily Prentiss dying… | 被伊恩·多伊尔折磨得奄奄一息 | 
| [15:57] | at the hands of Ian Doyle. | 是什么样的心情 | 
| [16:02] | Now ask yourself… | 现在扪心自问 | 
| [16:06] | Was it wrong for him to want | 想要除掉他 | 
| [16:09] | to take that man out? | 真的有错吗 | 
| [16:18] | Forgotten where I’ve been, Agent? | 忘了我的经历了吗 探员 | 
| [16:21] | Places far worse than this. | 那儿可比这恐怖多了 | 
| [16:25] | Doyle, where’s Declan? | 多伊尔 迪克兰在哪里 | 
| [16:27] | Don’t play dumb. | 别装傻了 | 
| [16:30] | You found him a month before I did. | 你比我早一个月找到他 | 
| [16:32] | He’s living in that lovely little house | 他住的那所漂亮房子 | 
| [16:34] | our friend set up for him. | 是我们那位朋友安排的 | 
| [16:37] | I should have found him sooner. | 我该更早点找到他 | 
| [16:39] | Finally remembered she likes cul-de-sacs. | 后来终于想起她很喜欢死胡同 | 
| [16:44] | Where is Declan right now? | 迪克兰现在在哪里 | 
| [16:47] | You expect me to believe | 你以为我会相信 | 
| [16:48] | you had nothing to do with his abduction? | 你与这起绑架案无关吗 | 
| [16:50] | And you expect me to believe this isn’t part of the strategy? | 你以为我会相信这不是你的计划之一 | 
| [16:53] | You tell me my son is missing | 你告诉我我儿子失踪了 | 
| [16:55] | when I know he was safe a few hours ago? | 几个小时前我还知道他很安全 | 
| [16:58] | You’ll have to get more creative. | 你该更有创意点 | 
| [17:00] | Listen to me, you son of a bitch. | 听着 你这狗杂种 | 
| [17:02] | I am not playing games with you. | 我没时间跟你玩游戏 | 
| [17:04] | If you care about anybody other than yourself, | 你如果还在乎他 | 
| [17:07] | you’ll give me a list of who would have done this. | 就告诉我谁会做这件事 | 
| [17:09] | Why would anyone take Declan? | 为什么会有人要带走他 | 
| [17:10] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 | 
| [17:12] | No one even knows he exists. | 都没有人知道他的存在 | 
| [17:14] | Someone does. | 有人知道 | 
| [17:15] | Because when we followed you to that little rat trap, | 因为我们跟踪你去那个陷阱屋 | 
| [17:17] | somebody took him from his house. | 已经有人把他带走了 | 
| [17:19] | Somebody else was watching you, Doyle. Now tell me who. | 有别的人在监视你 多伊尔 告诉我是谁 | 
| [17:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [17:24] | I don’t. | 真不知道 | 
| [17:26] | Your son is missing. | 你的儿子失踪了 | 
| [17:28] | So think. | 所以好好想想 | 
| [17:36] | I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 | 
| [17:38] | How long has Agent Morgan been looking for Doyle? | 摩根探员找了多伊尔多久 | 
| [17:40] | The night he killed Prentiss in Boston. | 多伊尔在波士顿杀了潘提斯那晚 | 
| [17:42] | He refused to believe Doyle just vanished. | 他不相信他就这么人间蒸发了 | 
| [17:45] | He’s been investigating Doyle for 7 months? | 他调查多伊尔整整七个月 | 
| [17:50] | Why, are you surprised? | 怎么 你觉得不可思议吗 | 
| [17:56] | He seems genuine. | 他好像没说谎 | 
| [17:57] | Well, of course he does. | 那当然了 | 
| [17:58] | He’s a master manipulator. | 他可是伪装高手 | 
| [18:00] | See his carotid? | 看到他的颈动脉吗 | 
| [18:02] | His heart started racing when Morgan told him about Declan. | 摩根跟他提迪克兰时他心跳加快 | 
| [18:05] | The tightness in his forehead, | 眉头紧锁 | 
| [18:06] | his darting eyes, are signs of real concern. | 眼珠飞转 说明他很担心 | 
| [18:14] | Well, if he didn’t take his son, then who did? | 如果他没带走他儿子 那又是谁 | 
| [18:22] | Damn it. | 糟糕 | 
| [18:27] | Rossi, it’s me. I just see one ninja-like guy. | 罗西 我看到一个穿得像忍者的人 | 
| [18:29] | You sure? | 你确定 | 
| [18:30] | Yeah, he came out of nowhere and just clipped the camera. I’m sorry. | 他突然冒出来掐断了摄像头 抱歉 | 
| [18:33] | Don’t worry, Garcia. You were busy looking for Doyle. | 别担心 加西亚 你在忙着找多伊尔 | 
| [18:36] | She didn’t see a team on the footage. | 她只看到一个人 | 
| [18:38] | This was well-organized. One could have cut the camera | 他们精心计划过 一个人去搞定摄像头 | 
| [18:41] | while the other started in here. | 其他人就在这里开始行动 | 
| [18:42] | So they cut off the power, | 他们切断电源 | 
| [18:43] | but no signs of forced entry. | 没有硬闯入门的痕迹 | 
| [18:46] | So how do you overpower two armed Agents? | 要如何制服两名配枪探员呢 | 
| [18:48] | A male and a female. | 一男一女 | 
| [18:49] | Maybe whoever did this posed as the next shift? | 可能是假装来接班的探员 | 
| [18:51] | Makes sense. Everything about them seems efficient. | 有可能 他们行动非常迅速 | 
| [18:54] | Except they took the time to shove her in the closet. | 但是却花时间将保姆塞进衣柜 | 
| [18:56] | So it’s personal and professional. | 所以凶手跟她有私人恩怨 同时很专业 | 
| [19:02] | Only Declan and the caregiver live here, | 只有迪克兰和保姆住在这里 | 
| [19:04] | So whose stuff is this? | 那这些是谁的衣服 | 
| [19:07] | 40 long. | 40号 | 
| [19:10] | You still think Doyle’s behind this? | 你还认为多伊尔是幕后主使吗 | 
| [19:12] | He’s capable of a lot of things, | 他的确神通广大 | 
| [19:14] | but being two places at once isn’t one of them. | 但还不至于能够分身两地 | 
| [19:24] | Doyle, I’m gonna ask you one last time… | 多伊尔 我最后再问你一次 | 
| [19:27] | Who hates you enough to take him? | 谁恨你到要绑架你儿子 | 
| [19:31] | How long has it been? | 他失踪多久了 | 
| [19:33] | 6 hours. | 六小时 | 
| [19:35] | You’ve had your time to find him. | 你们已经找过他了 | 
| [19:38] | Now let me have mine. | 现在让我来找 | 
| [19:41] | That’s not about to happen. | 那不可能 | 
| [19:48] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 | 
| [19:50] | Nope. | 的确不是 | 
| [19:51] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底发生了什么事 | 
| [19:57] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [20:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [20:04] | Has Aaron landed? | 艾伦到了吗 | 
| [20:07] | He’s on his way. | 他在路上 | 
| [20:10] | Good. | 好的 | 
| [20:19] | Welcome back, sir. | 欢迎回来 长官 | 
| [20:20] | Thank you. What have you got? | 谢谢 查到什么了 | 
| [20:22] | Got a top-10 list of Doyle’s enemies. | 我列出了多伊尔的十大仇敌 | 
| [20:24] | Anybody recently in the states? | 有哪些是近期在国内的 | 
| [20:25] | Richard Gerace’s been here a few weeks. | 理查德·杰雷斯已经在这里几周了 | 
| [20:26] | He’s a low-level gun-runner who angrily crossed paths with Doyle. | 他是个菜鸟军火走私犯 跟多伊尔有过节 | 
| [20:29] | I caught an image of him | 我在迪克兰房前的摄像机里 | 
| [20:30] | on the surveillance camera at Declan’s house, | 抓到他的一张照片 | 
| [20:32] | confirmed it was him through a scar on his neck. | 看到颈上的疤确认是他 | 
| [20:34] | All right. Get me everything you can on Gerace. | 好 给我杰雷斯的所有信息 | 
| [20:36] | Yeah. What I just told you is everything I’ve got. | 好 目前我就查到这些 | 
| [20:48] | Well, that’s a good look. | 挺帅的嘛 | 
| [20:51] | How was the desert? | 沙漠里怎么样 | 
| [20:52] | Hot. | 热 | 
| [20:54] | You seen Jack yet? | 去看过杰克了吗 | 
| [20:56] | No. Jessica took him to Hershey Park for the weekend. | 没 杰西卡带他去好时公园度周末了 | 
| [20:59] | Well, he’ll love that beard. | 他会喜欢你的毛毛脸 | 
| [21:00] | Yeah, we skyped every day. | 我们每天视频聊天 | 
| [21:02] | He’s not a fan. | 他一点也不喜欢 | 
| [21:14] | Doyle, do you consider Richard Gerace an enemy? | 多伊尔 理查德·杰雷斯是你的仇家吗 | 
| [21:18] | I don’t consider him at all. | 肯定不是他 | 
| [21:22] | Tell me about him. | 说说他的情况 | 
| [21:25] | Gave him a nasty scar in belfast 20 years ago. | 20年前在贝尔法斯特 我赏了条刀疤给他 | 
| [21:29] | Hasn’t been my problem since. | 在那之后他就不是我的问题了 | 
| [21:32] | Whose problem was he? | 那他是谁的问题 | 
| [21:36] | She won’t help. | 她帮不上忙 | 
| [21:37] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [21:39] | Because I killed her. | 因为我杀了她 | 
| [21:41] | He was referring to Agent Prentiss? | 他和潘提斯探员有关吗 | 
| [21:43] | That’s correct, sir. | 没错 阁下 | 
| [21:44] | The government spent 17,400 on her funeral | 政府为她的葬礼花费了17400美元 | 
| [21:48] | and another 642,000 on medical expenses. | 为医治她花了642000美元 | 
| [21:52] | But this is no surprise to you. | 但这对你来说并不陌生吧 | 
| [21:59] | Hey. Got your message. | 收到你的信息了 | 
| [22:01] | It’s time. | 是时候了 | 
| [22:03] | Why? Morgan may be able to break Doyle without her. | 为什么 摩根没有她也能搞定多伊尔 | 
| [22:04] | Declan tried to make a call. She’s on the way. | 迪克兰设法打了个电话 她在路上了 | 
| [22:08] | All right. I’ll get Morgan. | 好吧 我去叫摩根 | 
| [22:09] | I’ll tell the others. | 我去叫其他人 | 
| [22:15] | You get anywhere with Doyle? | 多伊尔给了什么线索吗 | 
| [22:17] | Doyle doesn’t think gerace has the guts to take him on. | 多伊尔觉得杰雷斯没胆子绑架他 | 
| [22:19] | But that’s definitely Gerace on the tape. | 但录像上那个肯定是杰雷斯 | 
| [22:22] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 | 
| [22:24] | Thanks. Everybody have a seat. | 谢谢 大家坐吧 | 
| [22:26] | Why? | 怎么了 | 
| [22:28] | What’s going on? Everything all right? | 发生什么事了 没事吧 | 
| [22:30] | 7 months ago I made a decision that affected this team. | 七个月前我做了个影响这个团队的决定 | 
| [22:34] | As you all know, Emily had | 你们知道 艾米莉在跟 | 
| [22:35] | lost a lot of blood after her fight with Doyle. | 多伊尔搏斗时失血过多 | 
| [22:38] | But the doctors were able to stabilize her. | 但医生稳定了她的情况 | 
| [22:41] | And she was airlifted from | 她秘密地从波士顿 | 
| [22:42] | Boston to bethesda under a covert exfiltration. | 飞去了贝塞斯达 | 
| [22:45] | Her identity was strictly need-to-know. | 她的身份被严格保护 | 
| [22:50] | And she stayed there until she was well enough to travel. | 她在那里一直待到能健康出行 | 
| [22:54] | She was reassigned to Paris | 后来她被派去巴黎 | 
| [22:55] | where she was given several identities, | 在那里她有了几个新的身份 | 
| [22:57] | none of which we had access to for her security. | 出于她的安全我们无法得知那些身份 | 
| [23:03] | She’s alive? | 她还活着 | 
| [23:09] | But we buried her. | 但我们埋葬了她 | 
| [23:11] | As I said, I take full responsibility for the decision. | 如我所说 这个决定的责任全在我 | 
| [23:15] | If anyone has any issues, they should be directed toward me. | 如果谁有问题 都冲着我来 | 
| [23:18] | Any issues? | 问题 | 
| [23:19] | Yeah, I got issues. | 我当然有问题 | 
| [23:29] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [24:15] | At least you’ve got her back. | 至少她回到你们身边了 | 
| [24:19] | Did we? | 真的吗 | 
| [24:25] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [24:27] | I really am. | 真的对不起 | 
| [24:28] | Not a day went by that I didn’t want to… | 我没有一天不想… | 
| [24:32] | Really, I– | 真的 我 | 
| [24:34] | You didn’t deserve that. | 你不该承受这些痛苦 | 
| [24:37] | And I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 | 
| [24:44] | There’s so much I want to tell you guys, | 我有太多想要告诉你们的事 | 
| [24:47] | and I will. I promise. But right now | 我会慢慢说 我保证 但现在 | 
| [24:49] | I really need to know what’s going on with Declan. | 我要知道迪克兰怎么了 | 
| [24:50] | Emily, was there a man living at the house? | 艾米莉 那房子里住过一个男人吗 | 
| [24:53] | Yes. My friend Tom Koehler. | 是 是我朋友汤姆·科勒 | 
| [24:54] | He was raising Declan as his own. | 他像亲生儿子一样抚养迪克兰 | 
| [24:56] | – Where is he? – I never saw him | -他在哪里 -我没见他 | 
| [24:58] | go in or out of that house. | 出入过那房子 | 
| [24:58] | He was on assignment overseas. | 他去国外出差了 | 
| [25:00] | But he’s all right? | 但他没事吧 | 
| [25:01] | Yes. He’s on his way back now. | 他没事 他已经在回来的路上了 | 
| [25:03] | He got a call from Declan, he called me, | 他接到迪克兰的电话 就打给我 | 
| [25:05] | and when I landed, Hotch told me that you had Doyle in custody. | 我到了以后 霍奇纳告诉我你们拘留了多伊尔 | 
| [25:08] | And because of Tom’s line of work, | 因为汤姆要出国工作 | 
| [25:09] | that’s why you enrolled Declan in a boarding school. | 所以你们帮迪克兰注册了寄宿学校 | 
| [25:11] | I made sure that he, Louise, and I were the only ones | 我肯定他 露易丝和我 | 
| [25:14] | allowed to take him off campus. | 是唯一能从学校接走他的人 | 
| [25:15] | Louise took him home last night because he was sick. | 露易丝昨晚接他回家 因为他病了 | 
| [25:17] | Food poisoning. | 食物中毒 | 
| [25:18] | Yeah, a few of the kids had it, apparently. | 几个孩子都中招了 | 
| [25:19] | So whoever did this got to him on campus. | 凶手在学校里找到他 | 
| [25:22] | They knew they only had one chance. | 他们知道这是唯一的下手机会 | 
| [25:23] | Current suspect is Richard Gerace. | 现在的嫌疑对象是理查德·杰雷斯 | 
| [25:25] | He’s the most recent arrival into the states. | 他是最近一个来到美国的人 | 
| [25:27] | We’ve been tracking his progress through the city, | 我们追踪他在城里的踪迹 | 
| [25:29] | but we came up empty. | 但什么也找不到 | 
| [25:30] | But we know it’s him because he has the scar. | 但我们确定是他 因为那条疤 | 
| [25:32] | That doesn’t make sense. | 应该不是 | 
| [25:34] | Gerace gave up on Doyle a long time ago. | 杰雷斯很久以前就不找多伊尔麻烦了 | 
| [25:36] | He said you were the only one who knew Gerace. | 他说你是唯一知道杰雷斯的人 | 
| [25:38] | Which is why I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have the balls | 所以我肯定他没那胆子 | 
| [25:40] | to pull this off. | 做这种事 | 
| [25:42] | There was no forced entry at the house? | 没有硬闯入门的痕迹吗 | 
| [25:44] | I had two Agents working security. | 我安排了两名探员在那里保护 | 
| [25:46] | We think Gerace and his partner | 我们认为杰雷斯和他的同伙 | 
| [25:48] | posed as the next shift, | 假装成去接班的人 | 
| [25:49] | and one of the Agents was a woman. | 其中一个探员是女人 | 
| [25:51] | She’s the alpha. | 女人才是主谋 | 
| [25:53] | So we’re looking for a woman who’s getting back at Doyle. | 所以我们要找一个多伊尔的女仇家 | 
| [25:56] | And our suspect list just got a whole lot longer. | 我们得扩大嫌疑名单范围了 | 
| [26:00] | Doyle had relations with all of these ladies? | 多伊尔跟这么多女人有关系 | 
| [26:03] | Most. | 大部分 | 
| [26:06] | Hey, can you shoot these into the roundtable room for me? | 能帮我把这些投影到圆桌会议室吗 | 
| [26:08] | Anything you say, visitor Prentiss. | 乐意效劳 潘提斯访客 | 
| [26:11] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [26:14] | So you’re actually back. | 你真的回来了 | 
| [26:16] | They’ve been looking for your replacement, | 他们一直在找人替你的工作 | 
| [26:18] | and Rossi called me. | 罗西就打给了我 | 
| [26:19] | That’s great. | 太好了 | 
| [26:20] | How’s Will with the long hours again? | 威尔对你长时间的工作有何反应 | 
| [26:22] | Long story. | 说来话长 | 
| [26:24] | I haven’t seen Ashley. | 我没见到艾什莉 | 
| [26:26] | Oh, well, she transferred to Andi Swann’s unit. | 她调去安迪·斯万的部门了 | 
| [26:27] | Good for her. | 挺不错的 | 
| [26:29] | So, how, uh, angry is the team? | 小组成员生我的气吗 | 
| [26:33] | They’re in shock. | 他们都很震惊 | 
| [26:34] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [26:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [26:39] | It is really good to see you. | 能见到你真是太好了 | 
| [26:45] | These women are associates of Doyle’s | 这些女人都与多伊尔合作过 | 
| [26:48] | who may have crossed paths with Gerace. | 并且可能和杰雷斯有关系 | 
| [26:50] | Anyone have a deeper personal connection with Doyle? | 有谁跟多伊尔有更深的私人关系 | 
| [26:52] | Whoever took Declan showed a lot of rage at the nanny. | 带走迪克兰的人很恨那保姆 | 
| [26:54] | She had been with Doyle since before Declan was born. | 迪克兰出生前她就和多伊尔在一起 | 
| [26:57] | The nanny represents a caregiver, a mother figure. | 保姆代表的是照顾者 妈妈的角色 | 
| [27:00] | Who is Declan’s mother? | 迪克兰的妈妈是谁 | 
| [27:02] | Doyle told me she was dead. | 多伊尔跟我说她已经死了 | 
| [27:20] | Of course. | 你果然活着 | 
| [27:31] | Which one is Declan’s mom? | 迪克兰的妈妈是哪个 | 
| [27:39] | Chloe Donaghy. | 克洛伊·多纳西 | 
| [27:41] | But she had nothing to do with this. | 但她与此事无关 | 
| [27:43] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [27:46] | Did you kill her, too? | 你也杀了她吗 | 
| [27:49] | Because she tried to kill Declan before he was ever born. | 因为她本来想堕胎 | 
| [28:24] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 | 
| [28:26] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [28:30] | I’m your mum. | 我是你妈妈 | 
| [28:37] | She brought tainted cupcakes to the boarding school | 她带了小蛋糕去学校 | 
| [28:39] | and just walked right in. | 就这么走进去了 | 
| [28:41] | Oh, that is creepy. | 真恐怖 | 
| [28:42] | We thought Doyle was bad. Check her out. | 我们还以为多伊尔已经够坏了 可看看她 | 
| [28:44] | Yeah, she ran an international prostitution ring | 她经营一个跨国卖淫集团 | 
| [28:46] | before moving on to chemicals. | 后来又染指毒品 | 
| [28:48] | Distribution and trafficking, | 被控贩毒 运毒 | 
| [28:49] | manufacturing, possession, weapons charges? | 制造和持有武器 | 
| [28:52] | Went away for 3 years. | 她逃逸了三年 | 
| [28:54] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 | 
| [28:55] | She hardly seems like the mothering type. | 她一点也不像个妈妈 | 
| [28:57] | Why would she take Declan? | 她为什么要带走迪克兰 | 
| [29:00] | It isn’t love. | 不是因为爱 | 
| [29:03] | Who were her contacts in the states? | 她在国内的接头人是谁 | 
| [29:05] | Whoever they are, they’re as good as dead. | 不管是谁 他们死定了 | 
| [29:07] | She works her people, sucks ’em dry, and then… | 她找人做事 将他们利用尽 然后就… | 
| [29:10] | Moves on. | 继续她的生意 | 
| [29:11] | She never wanted Declan. | 她从来不想要迪克兰 | 
| [29:13] | Why would she take him? | 为什么要带走他 | 
| [29:14] | This is about you, Ian. | 是因为你 伊恩 | 
| [29:16] | You just told me you kept her a prisoner for 9 months. | 你告诉我你囚禁了她九个月 | 
| [29:19] | 7. | 七个月 | 
| [29:20] | 7. | 好吧 | 
| [29:22] | Did Louise help deliver Declan? | 露易丝帮忙接生迪克兰了吗 | 
| [29:24] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [29:29] | That’s called revenge, Ian. | 这叫报复 伊恩 | 
| [29:32] | Chloe didn’t just forget about what you put her through. | 克洛伊没有忘记你带给她的痛苦 | 
| [29:34] | She would rather have been dead than to have my baby. | 她宁愿死也不要孩子 | 
| [29:37] | What as I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 | 
| [29:39] | Chaining her to a bed wasn’t the answer. | 把她绑在床上不是解决之道 | 
| [29:41] | She received a lot of money for her troubles. | 我为此给了她不少钱 | 
| [29:47] | That was torture, Ian. | 你折磨了她 伊恩 | 
| [29:50] | And you don’t think she spent years | 你不知道她会策划多年 | 
| [29:53] | figuring out how to do the same to you? | 以同样的方式来报复你吗 | 
| [29:53] | figuring out how to do the same to you? | 以同样的方式来报复你吗 | 
| [29:56] | She took the only thing you love. | 她夺走了你唯一珍爱的东西 | 
| [29:56] | She took the only thing you love. | 她夺走了你唯一珍爱的东西 | 
| [30:00] | What else would she and Gerace have to gain from taking Declan? | 带走迪克兰 她和杰雷斯还能获得什么 | 
| [30:00] | What else would she and Gerace have to gain from taking Declan? | 带走迪克兰 她和杰雷斯还能获得什么 | 
| [30:04] | Money. | 钱 | 
| [30:04] | Money. | 钱 | 
| [30:06] | That’s all she ever cared about. | 那才是她关心的东西 | 
| [30:06] | That’s all she ever cared about. | 那才是她关心的东西 | 
| [30:11] | I need a list of everyone | 列一份名单给我 | 
| [30:11] | I need a list of everyone | 列一份名单给我 | 
| [30:13] | with the kind of money they’re looking for, | 告诉我哪些人有这笔钱 | 
| [30:13] | with the kind of money they’re looking for, | 告诉我哪些人有这笔钱 | 
| [30:15] | and anyone else who wants to hurt you. | 还有哪些人想要伤害你 | 
| [30:15] | and anyone else who wants to hurt you. | 还有哪些人想要伤害你 | 
| [30:21] | Forgetting the international ties for a minute, | 先别管这些国际关系 | 
| [30:21] | Forgetting the international ties for a minute, | 先别管这些国际关系 | 
| [30:22] | what would these unsubs do? | 不明嫌犯会怎么做 | 
| [30:22] | what would these unsubs do? | 不明嫌犯会怎么做 | 
| [30:23] | You know, statistically the abduction | 统计学上 | 
| [30:23] | You know, statistically the abduction | 统计学上 | 
| [30:25] | of a child by its mother, | 妈妈绑架孩子的案子中 | 
| [30:25] | of a child by its mother, | 妈妈绑架孩子的案子中 | 
| [30:26] | no matter the psychological disposition of said mother, | 不管妈妈的心理有多扭曲 | 
| [30:26] | no matter the psychological disposition of said mother, | 不管妈妈的心理有多扭曲 | 
| [30:28] | would be one of low risk to child. | 孩子的危险度都比较低 | 
| [30:28] | would be one of low risk to child. | 孩子的危险度都比较低 | 
| [30:30] | She’s got plenty of connections. | 她有很多关系 | 
| [30:30] | She’s got plenty of connections. | 她有很多关系 | 
| [30:31] | She could go underground. | 能够隐藏得很好 | 
| [30:31] | She could go underground. | 能够隐藏得很好 | 
| [30:32] | Is there anywhere in the U.S. where Chloe and Doyle had a history? | 克洛伊和多伊尔在美国有什么历史可循吗 | 
| [30:32] | Is there anywhere in the U.S. where Chloe and Doyle had a history? | 克洛伊和多伊尔在美国有什么历史可循吗 | 
| [30:35] | No. But they do have a lot of ties in Europe. | 没有 但他们跟欧洲有很多联系 | 
| [30:35] | No. But they do have a lot of ties in Europe. | 没有 但他们跟欧洲有很多联系 | 
| [30:37] | Doyle came up with associates of Chloe’s | 多伊尔列出了克洛伊的合伙人 | 
| [30:37] | Doyle came up with associates of Chloe’s | 多伊尔列出了克洛伊的合伙人 | 
| [30:39] | who have healthy bank accounts. | 这些人都有合法的银行账户 | 
| [30:39] | who have healthy bank accounts. | 这些人都有合法的银行账户 | 
| [30:40] | He thinks it’s a trade? | 他当这是交易 | 
| [30:40] | He thinks it’s a trade? | 他当这是交易 | 
| [30:41] | For what, weapons? Drugs? | 什么交易 武器 毒品 | 
| [30:41] | For what, weapons? Drugs? | 什么交易 武器 毒品 | 
| [30:42] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓吧 | 
| [30:42] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓吧 | 
| [30:43] | Garcia, run these names. | 加西亚 查查这些名字 | 
| [30:43] | Garcia, run these names. | 加西亚 查查这些名字 | 
| [30:44] | See if any have local connections. | 看有没有跟本地有关的信息 | 
| [30:44] | See if any have local connections. | 看有没有跟本地有关的信息 | 
| [30:45] | Yeah. What else should I be looking for, you guys? | 好 我还需要查什么 | 
| [30:45] | Yeah. What else should I be looking for, you guys? | 好 我还需要查什么 | 
| [30:48] | Secluded properties. | 秘密财务 | 
| [30:48] | Secluded properties. | 秘密财务 | 
| [30:49] | A legitimate business that requires international bank accounts and trade. | 合法交易需要国际银行账号才能交易 | 
| [30:49] | A legitimate business that requires international bank accounts and trade. | 合法交易需要国际银行账号才能交易 | 
| [30:52] | It could be mundane. They survive under the radar. | 应该是很不起眼 他们躲过了追踪 | 
| [30:52] | It could be mundane. They survive under the radar. | 应该是很不起眼 他们躲过了追踪 | 
| [30:54] | Garcia, start with Irish backgrounds. | 加西亚 从有爱尔兰背景的开始查 | 
| [30:54] | Garcia, start with Irish backgrounds. | 加西亚 从有爱尔兰背景的开始查 | 
| [30:55] | This type of feud could go back generations. | 这种宿仇可能要追溯好几代 | 
| [30:55] | This type of feud could go back generations. | 这种宿仇可能要追溯好几代 | 
| [30:59] | It looks like the Doyles and the McDermotts have a thing. | 看来多伊尔和麦克德莫特一家有过节 | 
| [30:59] | It looks like the Doyles and the McDermotts have a thing. | 看来多伊尔和麦克德莫特一家有过节 | 
| [31:02] | What kind of thing? | 什么过节 | 
| [31:02] | What kind of thing? | 什么过节 | 
| [31:03] | Ian Doyle murdered Jimmy McDermott, | 伊恩·多伊尔谋杀了吉米·麦克德莫特 | 
| [31:03] | Ian Doyle murdered Jimmy McDermott, | 伊恩·多伊尔谋杀了吉米·麦克德莫特 | 
| [31:07] | but his younger brother Lachlan | 但他的弟弟拉克兰 | 
| [31:07] | but his younger brother Lachlan | 但他的弟弟拉克兰 | 
| [31:10] | owns an import company. | 拥有一家”进口”公司 | 
| [31:10] | owns an import company. | 拥有一家”进口”公司 | 
| [31:11] | Do they ship internationally? | 他们有国际生意吗 | 
| [31:11] | Do they ship internationally? | 他们有国际生意吗 | 
| [31:12] | You know it. He has 3 warehouses, | 他有三个仓库 | 
| [31:12] | You know it. He has 3 warehouses, | 他有三个仓库 | 
| [31:15] | one of which is slated to be demolished. | 其中一个已经废弃了 | 
| [31:15] | one of which is slated to be demolished. | 其中一个已经废弃了 | 
| [31:18] | Where? | 在哪里 | 
| [31:18] | Where? | 在哪里 | 
| [31:19] | Inner Harbor, Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩 内港 | 
| [31:19] | Inner Harbor, Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩 内港 | 
| [31:21] | Let’s go. | 出发 | 
| [31:23] | I trust you called the Baltimore City Police. | 我想你应该通知了巴尔迪摩市警局 | 
| [31:25] | No, sir. | 没有 阁下 | 
| [31:26] | Certainly the Harbor police. | 内港警局呢 | 
| [31:28] | No, sir. | 没有 阁下 | 
| [31:29] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么没有 | 
| [31:30] | The last I checked, it takes an hour | 据我所知 从总部 | 
| [31:31] | to drive from headquarters to Baltimore. | 到巴尔的摩也就一小时的路程 | 
| [31:34] | And I see your phones were working. | 你的手机也没坏 | 
| [32:09] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 | 
| [32:13] | Over here! | 这边 | 
| [32:21] | Doyle said Chloe would clean house. | 多伊尔说克洛伊会杀人灭口 | 
| [32:24] | So what the hell is she doing now? | 那她现在准备怎么做 | 
| [32:26] | She’s getting out of the country. | 她要逃离出境 | 
| [32:27] | Gerace was dead weight. | 杰雷斯是累赘 | 
| [32:29] | She thinks she’s gonna get more for the kid without him. | 她认为没有他能拿更多钱 | 
| [32:37] | Yeah. | 是我 | 
| [32:41] | Declan’s disappeared. | 迪克兰不见了 | 
| [32:43] | They had him at the warehouse, | 他们之前把他关在仓库 | 
| [32:44] | but now they’re gone. | 但现在已经走了 | 
| [32:48] | Your ex is working with Lachlan McDermott. | 你的前妻跟拉克兰·麦克德尔莫合作 | 
| [32:52] | How would he leave the country? | 他会怎么出境 | 
| [32:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [32:56] | He’s got endless funds. You’ll never stop him. | 他有用不完的钱 你们阻止不了他 | 
| [32:59] | He hates you, doesn’t he? | 他恨你 是吗 | 
| [33:00] | More than you do. | 比你恨我 | 
| [33:01] | Then I think we should give him what he really wants. | 那我想我们该给他他想要的人 | 
| [33:04] | You. | 就是你 | 
| [33:12] | You’re the one who suggested Ian Doyle be released. | 是你建议放了伊恩·多伊尔 | 
| [33:15] | I am. | 是的 | 
| [33:17] | And you’re the only agent who has not requested | 而你是唯一一个没有申请 | 
| [33:18] | reinstatement to the unit. | 复职回小组的探员 | 
| [33:21] | Was the decision to release Ian Doyle a personal one? | 释放伊恩·多伊尔的决定是出于私人原因吗 | 
| [33:23] | A young boy’s life was at stake. | 是为了一个小男孩的生命安全 | 
| [33:25] | I ran the probability of his survival and it wasn’t good. | 我分析了他的存活率 不容乐观 | 
| [33:28] | If you want to punish me for taking a risk, | 如果你要因为我冒险而惩罚我 | 
| [33:29] | then I encourage you to do that, | 我很乐意接受 | 
| [33:30] | but do not put the rest of my team on trial | 但不要因为我的建议 | 
| [33:32] | for something that I suggested. | 将其他人牵扯进来 | 
| [33:34] | Calm down, Agent. | 冷静点 探员 | 
| [33:35] | This is calm, and it’s doctor. | 我很冷静 还有请叫我博士 | 
| [33:36] | No, we are not letting him out of here, Reid. | 我们不能放了他 里德 | 
| [33:38] | Emily, I will chain myself to him if I have to. | 艾米莉 有必要的话我会和他铐在一起 | 
| [33:40] | He’ll find a way to escape. | 他有办法逃走 | 
| [33:42] | No, he won’t, and we’re running out of time. | 不 他不会 我们没时间了 | 
| [33:44] | If we find McDermott now, | 如果我们找到麦克德尔莫 | 
| [33:44] | we have a chance to save Declan. | 就能救迪克兰 | 
| [33:50] | The United States government is not in the business of trading captives. | 美国政府从不做人质交易 | 
| [33:53] | New York city, July 2010, | 2010年7月 纽约市 | 
| [33:55] | referred to as the spy swap. Igor– | 间谍交换 还有… | 
| [33:57] | That’s enough. | 够了 | 
| [33:59] | You can’t just change the rules, sir. | 你不能改变法律 阁下 | 
| [34:00] | And you just can’t break them. | 你也不能违反法律 | 
| [34:05] | Is Strauss still there? | 施特劳斯还在吗 | 
| [34:06] | She is. | 在 | 
| [34:07] | We need full support. | 我们需要全力支持 | 
| [34:08] | Doyle said McDermott’s family imported weapons | 多伊尔说麦克德莫特一家往 | 
| [34:10] | to a private airfield in Maryland. | 马里兰一个私人机场进口武器 | 
| [34:12] | – Close? – Largo. | -近吗 -在拉戈 | 
| [34:14] | All right, send me the coordinates. | 好 把坐标传给我 | 
| [34:16] | I fully understand that, ma’am, | 我很理解 长官 | 
| [34:18] | but I’m telling you, it’s only a matter of minutes | 但我告诉你 他们带他离境 | 
| [34:20] | before they leave the country with him. | 只是时间问题 | 
| [34:21] | But what makes you think | 但你凭什么认为 | 
| [34:22] | they won’t take off with Doyle and his son? | 他们会连多伊尔和他儿子一起带走 | 
| [34:24] | We won’t let that happen. | 我们不会让那种事发生 | 
| [34:25] | You can’t guarantee that. | 你们无法保证 | 
| [34:27] | I am certain that without this move, | 我肯定 如果不这么做 | 
| [34:30] | there is a very good chance that little boy is going to die. | 那孩子很可能会就此丧命 | 
| [34:36] | The team’s already on their way, aren’t they? | 小组已经上路了 是吗 | 
| [34:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 | 
| [34:47] | Down there. | 坐好 | 
| [34:50] | He looks just like his father. | 他长得真像他老子 | 
| [34:53] | It makes me sick. | 让我恶心 | 
| [34:56] | So what are you gonna do with him? | 你打算拿他怎么办 | 
| [34:57] | I didn’t think you cared. | 你又不在乎 | 
| [34:59] | I don’t. | 我是不在乎 | 
| [35:00] | You were supposed to get me Doyle. | 你应该把多伊尔给我 | 
| [35:02] | What can I say? The feds beat me to it. | 我能怎么办 是联调局逼我的 | 
| [35:07] | He’ll have to do. As long as the kid’s alive, | 他会来的 只要孩子还活着 | 
| [35:10] | Doyle will find a way to get to him. | 多伊尔一定会来找他 | 
| [35:12] | Unless he gets killed in custody. | 除非他在拘留时被杀 | 
| [35:49] | You played Gerace. You’re not gonna play me, too. | 你耍了杰雷斯 别想再耍我 | 
| [35:52] | I don’t know what this is. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 | 
| [36:00] | Lachlan McDermott and Chloe Donaghy, | 拉克兰·麦克德莫特 克洛伊·多纳西 | 
| [36:01] | this is FBI. | 我们是联邦调查局 | 
| [36:03] | You called the feds? | 你叫了联调局的来 | 
| [36:04] | Why would I do that? | 我干嘛要那么做 | 
| [36:05] | We know you have Declan. | 我们知道迪克兰在你们手上 | 
| [36:06] | To ensure his safety we would like to trade. | 为了他的安全 我们愿意做笔交易 | 
| [36:08] | We will give you Ian Doyle | 我们给你们伊恩·多伊尔 | 
| [36:11] | And you send us the boy. | 你们把孩子给我们 | 
| [36:14] | This–this was not our deal. | 这不是我们要的交易 | 
| [36:16] | Not, but it just got interesting. | 不是 但我很感兴趣 | 
| [36:18] | You’re not leaving. | 你不能走 | 
| [36:32] | Get over there, boy. | 站好 小子 | 
| [36:34] | Bring Doyle here! | 把多伊尔带来 | 
| [36:38] | I want him here on his knees! | 我要他跪在这里 | 
| [36:44] | Hotch, are we really gonna do this? | 霍奇纳 我们真要这么做吗 | 
| [36:46] | No one leaves here. | 谁也不能离开这儿 | 
| [36:50] | You bastard. | 你这杂种 | 
| [36:52] | How’s it feeling? | 感觉怎么样 | 
| [36:56] | It’s your bloody time now, isn’t it? | 你的死期到了 知道吗 | 
| [37:01] | Now hand him over. | 把他交出来 | 
| [37:05] | Gun! | 她有枪 | 
| [37:39] | I remember you. | 我记得你 | 
| [37:42] | Sorry, son. | 对不起 儿子 | 
| [38:15] | This team took many unprecedented risks. | 这个小组冒了前所未有的风险 | 
| [38:18] | None were approved. | 全部不经批准 | 
| [38:21] | The diog has rules, | 联邦调查局操作手册上的规定 | 
| [38:23] | and you chose to ignore every last one. | 都被你们无视了 | 
| [38:26] | That’s blatant disrespect to the Bureau | 这是对联调局的公然不敬 | 
| [38:27] | and to authority of law in general. | 也是对法律权威的亵渎 | 
| [38:30] | What I find interesting | 让我觉得有趣的是 | 
| [38:31] | is that you are the experts in behavior | 你们是行为学上的专家 | 
| [38:34] | but find nothing wrong with yours. | 却不觉得自己行为有什么问题 | 
| [38:36] | May I? | 容我说几句 | 
| [38:37] | The journey was not traditional, | 我们的做法并不符合传统规定 | 
| [38:40] | but this team neutralized 4 international criminals | 但小组除掉了四个跨国犯罪分子 | 
| [38:44] | and saved the life of a young boy in the process. | 并拯救了一个男孩的生命 | 
| [38:46] | You started a war with Ian Doyle years ago | 你多年前挑起了与伊恩·多伊尔的争端 | 
| [38:48] | that this team and the U.S. Government had to finish. | 让这个小组和美国政府来帮你解决 | 
| [38:52] | The rest of you are dismissed. | 其他人可以走了 | 
| [38:55] | Agent Prentiss, we’re not done. | 潘提斯探员 你留下 | 
| [39:21] | I never thought we’d be taking one of these down. | 我从没想过能从这上面拿照片下来 | 
| [39:25] | I already tried. It’s screwed in. | 我试过了 钉死了 | 
| [39:27] | You’re kidding me. | 不是吧 | 
| [39:28] | I got this. | 我有这个 | 
| [39:30] | Perfect. | 太好了 | 
| [39:30] | I also have Sergio. | 塞吉奥也在我这[P姐的猫咪] | 
| [39:31] | Oh, I knew you would. | 我就知道 | 
| [39:33] | I need visitation rights. | 我需要探访权 | 
| [39:35] | He’s a love, isn’t he? | 他很可爱吧 | 
| [39:36] | Yeah, he’s takes after his mom. | 是啊 他把他妈妈照顾得很好 | 
| [39:46] | Morgan. | 摩根 | 
| [39:53] | I know what you’ve been through. | 我知道你经历了什么 | 
| [39:54] | I understand that you’re angry, | 我明白你很生气 | 
| [39:55] | but I hope that you understand | 但我希望你理解 | 
| [39:57] | that this is not about you…or me. | 这跟你我无关 | 
| [39:59] | This was about saving Emily. | 关键是要救艾米莉 | 
| [40:02] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [40:10] | The committee made it clear | 委员会表示 | 
| [40:11] | they will not support a rogue team. | 他们不会支持一个流氓团队 | 
| [40:15] | Agent Prentiss convinced them | 潘提斯探员说服了他们 | 
| [40:18] | you were not that. | 你们不是流氓团队 | 
| [40:20] | They will be watching you closely. | 他们会密切注意你们 | 
| [40:23] | So I suggest you play by their rules. | 所以我建议你们按规矩办事 | 
| [40:27] | So we’re ok? | 所以我们没事吧 | 
| [40:28] | Suspension is lifted for everyone. | 所有人都重新复职 | 
| [40:30] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 长官 | 
| [40:31] | There may be more paperwork, considering your… | 还有很多文书工作要做 因为你的… | 
| [40:35] | situation, | 情况 | 
| [40:36] | But the team is lucky to have you, | 但你回来对小组来说是好事 | 
| [40:40] | if you’re interested. | 如果你有兴趣的话 | 
| [40:43] | May I think about it? | 我能考虑一下吗 | 
| [40:47] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [40:51] | I’m in. | 我要回来 | 
| [40:57] | I have a stack of cases on my desk. | 我桌上有一堆案子 | 
| [40:59] | I’m happy to pass them all off to you. | 很高兴都能转交给你 | 
| [41:00] | I’ll pick them up in the morning. | 我明天早上来拿 | 
| [41:05] | Emily, uh… | 艾米莉 | 
| [41:08] | What did you tell them? | 你是怎么跟他们说的 | 
| [41:09] | The only people I know who could accomplish that mission | 唯一我知道能完成这项任务的人 | 
| [41:12] | just walked out. | 刚刚都走出去了 | 
| [41:15] | They do their jobs with integrity, | 他们以正直的心做自己的工作 | 
| [41:17] | and most importantly, they honor their oath. | 更重要的是 他们恪守自己的誓言 | 
| [41:21] | “I will support and defend | 我决心维护和捍卫 | 
| [41:23] | “the constitution of the United Sates of America | 美利坚合众国宪法 | 
| [41:26] | “against all enemies, | 防止被国内外 | 
| [41:28] | “foreign and domestic. | 一切敌人侵犯 | 
| [41:31] | “I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, | 我将忠于宪法 恪守不渝 | 
| [41:35] | “that I take this obligation freely, | 我自愿承担这项义务 | 
| [41:38] | “without any mental reservation | 毫无保留之意 | 
| [41:40] | “or purpose of evasion. | 也决无推诿之心 | 
| [41:42] | “That I will well and faithfully | 我必忠勤尽责 | 
| [41:44] | “discharge the duties of the office | 为执行我即将承担的职务 | 
| [41:46] | “on which I am about to enter, | 鞠躬尽瘁 | 
| [41:48] | so help me god.” | 愿上帝助我 |