| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | – No, no. – Come on. | -别这样 -来嘛 | 
| [00:14] | – I don’t want it, stop. No. – Relax. | -我不想 住手 -放松 | 
| [00:17] | Please stop. Stop! | 住手 住手 | 
| [00:18] | I said stop! | 我说住手 | 
| [00:22] | You little bitch. | 你个小婊子 | 
| [00:29] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 | 
| [00:33] | Please stop! You’re hurting him! | 请住手 你伤到他了 | 
| [00:36] | Please stop! | 住手 | 
| [00:38] | Dad? | 爸爸 | 
| [01:00] | Hey, Jessica, it’s me. | 杰西卡 是我 | 
| [01:01] | I’m sorry, I dozed off. | 抱歉 我睡着了 | 
| [01:02] | Um, is everything all right? | 一切都还顺利吧 | 
| [01:05] | Ok. Jack’s all right? | 杰克没事吧 | 
| [01:08] | Great. Um… | 太好了 | 
| [01:10] | I should be there in about a half an hour, ok? | 我大概一个半小时到 好吗 | 
| [01:13] | Yeah, sorry. Thanks. | 抱歉 谢谢 | 
| [01:18] | 紧急事件 安珀警戒 儿童绑架 | |
| [01:19] | 失踪儿童 萨曼莎·威尔考克斯 | |
| [01:30] | Hey, it’s me again. | 还是我 | 
| [01:30] | I’m–I’m not gonna make it. | 我去不了了 | 
| [01:34] | Yeah. I’m sorry. I’ll call you later. | 抱歉 晚些时候再打给你 | 
| [01:37] | I just put in new brakes. | 我刚换了新刹车片 | 
| [01:38] | She’s running like a dream. | 跑起来就像梦幻飞车一样 | 
| [01:39] | I always admired the aesthetic of the classic Torpedo C body, | 我一直很欣赏C型鱼雷车的美感设计 | 
| [01:42] | especially in the 1947. | 尤其是1947年款的 | 
| [01:43] | They just don’t make them like that anymore. | 可惜再也不生产这样的车了 | 
| [01:45] | Yeah, well, I’m lucky to have found it. | 对 我很幸运能找到一辆 | 
| [01:48] | Uncle Sal would be proud. | 萨尔叔叔一定非常高兴 | 
| [01:49] | Thank you for coming in, everyone. We can get started. | 谢谢各位赶来 开始吧 | 
| [01:51] | Ok. Guys, meet Samantha Wilcox, | 各位 这是萨曼莎·威尔考克斯 | 
| [01:53] | 16-year-old junior in Wichita, Kansas. | 堪萨斯州威奇托市的16岁初中生 | 
| [01:56] | Last night she snuck out with her boyfriend, | 昨晚和男友偷偷跑出去 | 
| [01:58] | they were attacked, she hasn’t been seen since. | 遭遇袭击后 再没人见过她 | 
| [02:00] | Boyfriend got a broken jaw and a concussion. | 男友下颌骨骨折 脑震荡 | 
| [02:02] | And the description of the attacker | 对袭击者的描述 | 
| [02:03] | matches her father, Eddie Lee Wilcox. | 和女孩的父亲艾迪·李·威尔考克斯相符 | 
| [02:05] | Ex-con. | 曾经是囚犯 | 
| [02:06] | Oh, is he ever. Still on parole. | 不能说曾经 他还在假释期 | 
| [02:08] | Eddie is a car thief and wheel man extraordinaire. | 艾迪是个偷车贼 驾车高手 | 
| [02:11] | String of assault charges, too. | 还身负无数条袭击指控 | 
| [02:13] | Been in and out of jail since he was a kid. | 从小就频繁进出监狱 | 
| [02:15] | We don’t usually work parental abduction cases. | 我们通常不负责父母绑架孩子的案件 | 
| [02:17] | We do when the abduction’s violent and dad’s a former convict. | 如果是暴力绑架 父亲还入过狱 我们就得管 | 
| [02:20] | He hasn’t been incarcerated in over 3 years. | 他已经出狱三年多了 | 
| [02:23] | I mean he’s had ample opportunity. | 他有很多机会 | 
| [02:24] | Why pick yesterday to kidnap her? | 为什么选择昨晚绑架她 | 
| [02:26] | Well, he beat the boyfriend within an inch of his life to do it, | 为了绑架 还把男友打个半死 | 
| [02:28] | so taking her had to be real important. | 带她走一定非常重要 | 
| [02:30] | And apparently Eddie was none too pleased | 很明显艾迪不太满意 | 
| [02:32] | that Samantha’s mom Melody had decided to remarry | 萨曼莎的母亲梅勒迪重新嫁人 | 
| [02:35] | and then move from Chicago to Wichita. | 并且从芝加哥搬到威奇托 | 
| [02:37] | He lost visitation rights the last time he got locked up. | 上次入狱之后 他丧失了探视权 | 
| [02:40] | So the anger about that is the stressor | 他对此的愤怒 | 
| [02:41] | that builds up over the years. | 日积月累 | 
| [02:43] | Last night he decides to do something about it. | 昨晚他决定采取行动 | 
| [02:45] | This could be vengeance for taking his daughter away. | 可能是针对夺走女儿的报复 | 
| [02:47] | If it’s revenge against the mother, | 如果是报复是针对母亲 | 
| [02:48] | he’ll either hurt Samantha or disappear with her. | 他要么会伤害萨曼莎 要么带她消失 | 
| [02:51] | She’s been missing for over 5 hours, | 她已经失踪五个多小时 | 
| [02:52] | and we know how time sensitive these cases are. | 我们都知道时间对于此类案件的重要性 | 
| [02:54] | The AMBER Alert is expanding? | 安珀警戒还在扩散吗 | 
| [02:57] | Every hour… | 每过一个小时 | 
| [03:00] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [03:02] | – Hotch! – Aaron! | -霍奇 -艾伦 | 
| [03:36] | Route 66 | 66号公路 | 
| [03:44] | Mr. Hotchner? | 霍奇纳先生 | 
| [03:46] | Mr. Hotchner, can you hear me? | 霍奇纳先生 能听到我吗 | 
| [03:48] | Pulse is thready. | 脉搏微弱 | 
| [03:49] | He’s not responding. | 他没反应 | 
| [03:50] | Starting lactated ringers, wide open. | 输入乳酸林格氏溶液 | 
| [03:51] | Systolic’s dropping. BP’s 90 over 60. | 收缩压下降 血压90/60 | 
| [03:53] | You stay with me, Mr. Hotchner. Ok? | 霍奇纳先生 坚持住 | 
| [03:56] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 | 
| [04:05] | Bleeding internally from what? | 哪里内出血 | 
| [04:07] | They think it’s probably all the scar tissue. | 他们说可能是疤痕组织 | 
| [04:09] | Torn adhesions from the stab wounds. | 刺伤伤口的愈合部分撕裂了 | 
| [04:10] | George Foyet returns from the grave. | 乔治·福耶复活了 | 
| [04:13] | What’s the prognosis? | 有什么预后诊断 | 
| [04:14] | He’s stable right now. Did an ultrasound, | 现在稳定了 做了超声波 | 
| [04:16] | but can’t seem to see exactly where the bleeding was coming from. | 但他们看不出来到底是哪里出血 | 
| [04:19] | He’ll need an exploratory laparotomy. | 他要开腹探查 | 
| [04:20] | Does Jack know? | 杰克知道吗 | 
| [04:21] | Not yet. I talked to Haley’s sister Jessica. | 还不知道 我问过海莉的姐姐杰西卡 | 
| [04:23] | We didn’t want to worry the little guy. | 我们不想让孩子担心 | 
| [04:25] | What about Beth? | 那贝丝呢 | 
| [04:26] | I left a message, but she’s on a business trip in Milan. | 我留言了 但她现在在米兰出差 | 
| [04:29] | Look, I know you’re all worried. So am I. | 我知道大家都担心 我也一样 | 
| [04:32] | But a teenage girl has been abducted, | 但有个小女孩被绑架了 | 
| [04:34] | And Hotch would want us to focus on the case, not on him. | 霍奇肯定希望我们关注案子 而不是他 | 
| [04:36] | And that’s exactly what we’re gonna do. | 我们就应该这么做 | 
| [04:38] | Now, when the plane lands, Morgan, JJ, | 飞机降落后 摩根 小洁 | 
| [04:41] | I want you to interview Samantha Wilcox’s mother. | 你们去找萨曼莎·威尔考克斯的母亲谈谈 | 
| [04:44] | Reid, Blake, you go check out the abduction site. | 里德 布莱克 你们去勘察绑架现场 | 
| [04:46] | I’m catching the the next flight to Wichita | 我坐下一班飞机去威奇托 | 
| [04:48] | and I’ll meet you there. | 和你们会面 | 
| [04:49] | What about Hotch? | 霍奇呢 | 
| [04:50] | Garcia’s here. She’s not going anywhere. | 加西亚在这里 她哪里都不去 | 
| [04:52] | Now, let’s go find this girl. | 我们去找这个女孩吧 | 
| [05:05] | Breakfast. | 早餐 | 
| [05:10] | Come on, I know you’re not sleeping. | 吃吧 我知道你没睡 | 
| [05:12] | What, are you gonna ignore me forever? | 怎么 你打算永远都不理我吗 | 
| [05:14] | I said I was sorry. | 我说了对不起 | 
| [05:16] | Oh, come on, Sammy. | 拜托 萨米 | 
| [05:18] | Don’t call me that. | 别那样叫我 | 
| [05:23] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 | 
| [05:25] | Texas. | 德州 | 
| [05:27] | Granola bar? | 燕麦棒 | 
| [05:28] | Can we stop and get a McMuffin or something? | 我们能停车买个麦当劳早餐汉堡什么的吗 | 
| [05:30] | Maybe later when we stop for gas. | 也许等会儿加油时可以 | 
| [05:32] | When’s that? I need coffee. | 那得到什么时候 我得喝咖啡 | 
| [05:34] | A couple of hours. You drink coffee now? | 几小时 你现在喝咖啡了吗 | 
| [05:36] | Yes. And I hate granola. | 是的 而且我讨厌燕麦棒 | 
| [05:40] | You gonna talk to me? | 你要跟我谈谈吗 | 
| [05:43] | I cannot believe you did that. | 真不敢相信你会那么做 | 
| [05:47] | I know. I’m sorry. I lost my temper. | 我知道 对不起 我失态了 | 
| [05:49] | You just showed up. You should have called or something. | 你就那样突然出现 至少该先打个电话什么的 | 
| [05:52] | I didn’t even have time to say goodbye to my friends. | 我都没时间和朋友道别 | 
| [05:54] | How many times you want me to apologize? | 你到底想让我道歉多少次 | 
| [05:56] | I am sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [05:59] | But there’s nothing I can do to change it now. OK? | 但现在一切都于事无补了 好吗 | 
| [06:05] | No? | 不行吗 | 
| [06:07] | All right, then. | 那好吧 | 
| [06:12] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了 | 
| [06:14] | You wanted out of Wichita, here we are. | 你想离开威奇托 所以我们离开了 | 
| [06:16] | But you gotta lose the ‘tude or we’re never gonna make it. | 但你别对我摆脸色 不然我们就到不了了 | 
| [06:23] | Angel, I swear, | 宝贝 我发誓 | 
| [06:25] | you are gonna love it down there. | 你会喜欢那里的 | 
| [06:27] | Ocean breezes. | 海风拂面 | 
| [06:29] | Sunny every day. | 每天艳阳高照 | 
| [06:33] | Nowhere near Wichita. | 离威奇托远远的 | 
| [06:43] | That’s my girl. | 这才乖 | 
| [06:45] | He’s just one of those guys, you know? | 他像那种人一样 | 
| [06:48] | He makes you feel special. | 他让你觉得自己很特别 | 
| [06:50] | You think you can change him, but he never does. | 你觉得你能改变他 但不可能 | 
| [06:53] | Were you aware of Eddie’s criminal background? | 你知道艾迪有前科吗 | 
| [06:55] | He told me he was a mechanic. | 他跟我说他是技工 | 
| [06:57] | I thought all those new cars were part of his job. | 我还以为那些新车是让他修的 | 
| [07:00] | But after a while I noticed things. | 但过了一阵子 我有所察觉 | 
| [07:02] | Like what? | 察觉了什么 | 
| [07:03] | His sketchy friends. | 他的那些狐朋狗友 | 
| [07:06] | Sometimes he’d be gone for days | 有时他消失几天 | 
| [07:07] | and then suddenly he’d have all this cash. | 然后突然就有一大笔钱了 | 
| [07:10] | Was he ever violent with you? | 他对你施过暴吗 | 
| [07:13] | He’s got a bad temper. | 他脾气很不好 | 
| [07:15] | What about with Samantha? | 那对萨曼莎呢 | 
| [07:17] | He wasn’t around enough. | 他在她身边的时间不长 | 
| [07:18] | He got locked up when she was 6 | 她6岁时他就被捕了 | 
| [07:20] | and didn’t get out until she was 13. | 她13岁时他才出狱 | 
| [07:22] | After that I moved. | 之后我就搬家了 | 
| [07:24] | But I wasn’t the one who told him. | 但我没跟他说 | 
| [07:25] | Sam was. | 是萨姆说的 | 
| [07:27] | So they were in touch. | 这么说他们还有联系 | 
| [07:28] | How often were they in contact? | 他们多久联系一次 | 
| [07:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [07:31] | She doesn’t tell me anything. | 她什么都不告诉我 | 
| [07:33] | We fight all the time. | 我们一直吵架 | 
| [07:35] | I–I thought it was because she’s a teenager, | 我以为那是因为她处于青春期 | 
| [07:37] | – but– – You can’t blame yourself. | -但是 -你不要自责 | 
| [07:39] | You did everything you could to try to keep her safe. | 你尽力确保了她的安全 | 
| [07:42] | I did all that because I’ve always been scared | 我那样做是因为我一直害怕 | 
| [07:45] | she’s too much like him. | 她太像他 | 
| [07:59] | Get him into O.R. 2 right away. | 马上送他去二号手术室 | 
| [08:01] | Yes, doctor. | 是 医生 | 
| [08:04] | Hey, Morgan. | 摩根 | 
| [08:05] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 | 
| [08:07] | He’s still out. They’re taking him to surgery now. | 仍处于昏迷中 他们正送他去手术室 | 
| [08:08] | Listen, we need those big old brains of yours | 如果你准备好了的话 | 
| [08:10] | if you’re ready. | 我们需要你机灵的大脑 | 
| [08:11] | Born ready. | 时刻准备着 | 
| [08:11] | All right, we need you to check out | 好 你查一下 | 
| [08:13] | all of Samantha Wilcox’s texts and email correspondence. | 萨曼莎·威尔考克斯的所有短信和电邮 | 
| [08:16] | Ok. What am I looking for? Anything in particular? | 好 我要找什么 有什么特别的吗 | 
| [08:19] | She’s been in touch with her dad on the D.L. | 她和她爸还互相发过电邮 | 
| [08:20] | There might be something in there. | 里面可能有些线索 | 
| [08:22] | Oh, and check VICAP for any recent armed robberies | 在暴力犯罪数据库中搜查最近的持枪抢劫案 | 
| [08:24] | between Wichita and Eddie Lee Wilcox’s | 地点在威奇托和艾迪·李·威尔考克斯 | 
| [08:26] | last known address in Chicago. | 在芝加哥的最后已知住址之间 | 
| [08:28] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [08:29] | Well, according to Samantha’s mom, | 据萨曼莎的母亲所说 | 
| [08:30] | Eddie may have been more than a car thief. | 艾迪不只是个偷车贼 | 
| [08:32] | How much more? | 还有呢 | 
| [08:33] | Armed robber more. | 他还是个持枪劫匪 | 
| [08:34] | He may be running from something work related. | 他可能想逃离某些与此相关的事 | 
| [08:36] | Got you. They just wheeled Hotch into the surgery right now. | 明白 他们刚把霍奇推进了手术室 | 
| [08:39] | All right, keep us posted. | 好 有消息通知我们 | 
| [08:41] | You know I will. | 我会的 | 
| [08:43] | We should swing east and hit New Orleans. | 我们应该往东走 去新奥尔良 | 
| [08:45] | It’s supposed to be awesome. | 肯定棒极了 | 
| [08:46] | Yeah, it’s overrated. | 那地方名过其实 | 
| [08:48] | Come on, it’ll be so much fun. | 去吧 肯定会很好玩 | 
| [08:50] | And I can help drive ’cause I’m in Drivers Ed. | 我还可以帮忙开车 我上过驾驶员教育课 | 
| [08:52] | No time. | 没时间了 | 
| [08:53] | Job starts in two days with or without me. | 工作两天后开始 没到就错过了 | 
| [08:59] | Then how about Padre Island? | 那帕德雷岛呢 | 
| [09:01] | It looks pretty and it’s on the way. | 看起来很漂亮 而且顺路 | 
| [09:05] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [09:09] | Nothin’. I just can’t believe how grown up you got. | 没什么 我只是不敢相信你都长这么大了 | 
| [09:14] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 | 
| [09:24] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 | 
| [09:26] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 | 
| [09:28] | Don’t turn around and don’t slouch. | 别回头也别瘫坐着 | 
| [09:30] | Just sit up and act normal. | 坐好 表现得正常点 | 
| [09:32] | I told you you shouldn’t have beat him up so bad. | 我告诉过你不该下手那么狠 | 
| [09:34] | Now you’re probably wanted. | 现在你可能被通缉了 | 
| [09:35] | Oh, my god, dad, what are you doing? | 天啊 爸爸 你在干什么 | 
| [09:37] | Relax. Everything’s gonna be OK. | 放松 一切都会好起来的 | 
| [09:49] | What? You were gonna shoot a cop? | 怎么 你打算朝警察开枪吗 | 
| [09:53] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不会 | 
| [09:55] | Glove box is the first place they check. | 他们会先检查杂物箱 | 
| [09:58] | Can I see it? | 我能看下吗 | 
| [10:00] | You ever handle a gun? | 你拿过枪吗 | 
| [10:02] | No. | 没有 | 
| [10:02] | Then there’s your answer. | 那我也只能对你说”不”了 | 
| [10:05] | This place is off the beaten path. | 这地方人迹罕至 | 
| [10:07] | Her mother said she snuck out late. | 她妈妈说她是深夜偷偷溜出来的 | 
| [10:09] | He must have followed her here from her house. | 他一定是从她家一路跟踪她到这里 | 
| [10:11] | Which suggests he may not have planned the abduction. | 这说明绑架只是他临时起意 | 
| [10:14] | He just waited for the right opportunity. | 他在等时机成熟 | 
| [10:17] | Look at this. | 看这里 | 
| [10:19] | She left her cell phone behind. | 她留下了她的手机 | 
| [10:21] | Odd for a teenage girl. | 不像是十几岁的女孩会做的事 | 
| [10:23] | Maybe she lost it in the struggle. | 可能是她在挣扎中掉了 | 
| [10:24] | Or it’s a forensic countermeasure. | 或者是反刑侦手段 | 
| [10:25] | So they can’t be tracked with the GPS. | 这样全球定位系统也找不到他们 | 
| [10:27] | Garcia got a hit on VICAP. | 加西亚在数据库中有发现 | 
| [10:29] | The day before yesterday, | 前天 | 
| [10:30] | two masked gunman robbed a pawn shop in Chicago. | 两名戴面具的持枪歹徒抢劫了芝加哥的一间当铺 | 
| [10:32] | 25k in cash and jewels were stolen. | 共抢走2.5万元现金及若干珠宝 | 
| [10:34] | The owner and a customer were shot dead. | 店主和一名顾客被枪杀 | 
| [10:36] | And so was one of the gunmen, | 以及其中一名持枪歹徒 | 
| [10:37] | except he was shot 8 times with a .45. | 他被点45口径的枪击中了八次 | 
| [10:39] | Emptied the magazine. Overkill? | 把子弹都打光了 是过度杀戮吗 | 
| [10:41] | You think our guy’s the shooter? | 你认为我们要找的人就是这个枪手吗 | 
| [10:42] | The dead gunman was one Christopher Corbone. | 死去的歹徒叫克里斯托弗·柯尔本 | 
| [10:45] | He spent 6 years in the same cell block with Eddie Lee Wilcox. | 他和艾迪·李·威尔考克斯在同一个牢房待了六年 | 
| [10:47] | They were partners. | 他们是搭档 | 
| [10:48] | And Corbone was heavily connected to the Riggio family in Chicago. | 柯尔本和芝加哥的瑞吉欧家族渊源颇深 | 
| [10:51] | Mid-level mafioso thug. | 他是黑手党中级干部 | 
| [10:53] | Sounds like a double-cross. | 听起来像是出卖了同伙 | 
| [10:54] | If he double-crossed his partner, | 如果他出卖自己的搭档 | 
| [10:56] | he’s not just on the run from the law, | 那他要躲避的就不止是法律的制裁 | 
| [10:57] | he could also be running from the mob. | 还有黑帮的追杀 | 
| [10:58] | That explains why the need to grab his daughter was so urgent. | 怪不得他这么着急带走自己的女儿 | 
| [11:01] | With good guys and bad guys on his tail, | 黑白两道都在找他 | 
| [11:02] | he has to know that this doesn’t end well. | 他肯定知道这事不会善终 | 
| [11:04] | It doesn’t make sense. If he loves her so much, | 这说不通 如果他真的这么爱他的女儿 | 
| [11:06] | why put her in this type of jeopardy? | 为什么还要把她卷入这样的危险之中 | 
| [11:07] | His desperation’s making him irrational. | 绝望使他失去了理智 | 
| [11:09] | He’s gonna get dangerous if he gets cornered. | 如果被逼入绝境 他会变得极度危险 | 
| [11:16] | I can’t tell for sure, | 我不敢保证 | 
| [11:18] | but I’m almost positive it’s that fella on the news. | 但是我大概能肯定他就是新闻里的那家伙 | 
| [11:21] | Yes, sir. Can you describe the vehicle he’s driving? | 好的 先生 你能描述下他的车吗 | 
| [11:30] | How much longer till we get there? | 我们还要多久才能到那 | 
| [11:33] | Uh, not long. A few more hours. | 不用多久 就几个小时 | 
| [11:37] | A few as in like 3 or like 7? | 几个小时是大概三个小时还是七个小时 | 
| [11:41] | Yeah. Yeah, he sure is. | 对 对 的确是这样 | 
| [11:51] | I need a shower. I stink. | 我要洗个澡 浑身都发臭了 | 
| [11:53] | It would have been nice if I could have packed a change of clothes. | 如果我带上换洗衣物就好了 | 
| [11:56] | I want you to take a walk to that diner up the road. | 你去前面那家餐厅 | 
| [11:58] | Grab us some sandwiches, a couple slices of pie. | 去买点三明治 几块馅饼 | 
| [12:00] | Can’t we just drive there when we get done? | 难道我们就不能先弄完这边 再开车过去吗 | 
| [12:02] | We shouldn’t be seen together. | 不能让人看到我们在一块 | 
| [12:04] | Plus I gotta hit the head, number 2. | 而且我要去厕所 蹲大号 | 
| [12:05] | It might take a while. | 要花点时间 | 
| [12:06] | OK, OK. But way too much information. | 好吧 你不用说这么详细 | 
| [12:13] | What do you want? | 你想吃什么 | 
| [12:15] | Surprise me. | 你看着办 | 
| [12:21] | Hey, the girl just went and walked off. | 女孩走开了 | 
| [12:24] | Is he leaving with her? | 他和她一起离开了吗 | 
| [12:27] | He looks like he’s going around back to the bathroom. | 看样子他是要去卫生间 | 
| [12:30] | All right, sir. You sit tight. | 好的 先生 你稍安勿躁 | 
| [12:32] | We have state patrol units en route to you. Don’t try any– | 州立警察队已经在路上了 别试图 | 
| [12:37] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [12:39] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [12:41] | Hey. Hey, you there? | 你还在吗 | 
| [12:47] | Hot the hell out there. | 外面热得要死 | 
| [12:49] | Yeah, that time of year. | 对 一年中最热的时候 | 
| [13:13] | That comes to $6.00 even. | 刚好总共六美元 | 
| [13:47] | Pulse is stable at 86. | 脉搏稳定在每分钟86次 | 
| [13:49] | Retractor, please. | 请给我牵开器 | 
| [13:51] | Is it true what I heard about this guy? | 我听说的这人的传闻都是真的吗 | 
| [13:53] | Yeah. Serial killer almost stabbed him to death. | 真的 他差点就被连环杀手捅死了 | 
| [13:57] | Crazy, huh? | 真是疯了 对吧 | 
| [13:58] | Let’s have 4 units of O-neg on hold. | 准备四单位的O型阴性血 | 
| [14:06] | 华纳大剧院 正在上映 《决定 决定》 | |
| [15:07] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝 | 
| [15:08] | I saved you a seat. | 我给你留了个位置 | 
| [15:24] | No news on Hotch yet. | 霍奇那边还没消息 | 
| [15:26] | Samantha Wilcox was in touch with her dad a lot. | 萨曼莎和她爸联系很频繁 | 
| [15:29] | I got their texts right here. | 我这有他们互发的短信 | 
| [15:31] | May I? | 让我来吧 | 
| [15:32] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 | 
| [15:34] | “I hate my life. Mom’s a bitch. | “我讨厌我现在的生活 妈妈就是个泼妇 | 
| [15:36] | Hubby’s a tool, and Wichita blows. | 男朋友是个傻瓜 威奇托烂透了 | 
| [15:38] | Why can’t I live with you?” | 为什么我不能和你一起生活” | 
| [15:39] | Then dad responds in kind, | 然后爸爸做出了回应 | 
| [15:40] | “Love you lots. We’ll be together soon.” | “我很爱你 很快我们就能在一起了” | 
| [15:42] | She wanted him to come get her. | 她希望他来带走她 | 
| [15:44] | Yeah, what if they planned it? | 如果这是他们计划好了的呢 | 
| [15:45] | I don’t know. I’m not seeing anything | 我不知道 事实上我没看到 | 
| [15:46] | logistical in nature here. | 任何与筹划有关的信息 | 
| [15:48] | It’s all emotional outbursts at her mom. | 上面全是对她母亲的抱怨 | 
| [15:50] | And little loving missives to her dad. | 还有一些给她父亲的爱的短信 | 
| [15:52] | I doubt if she had anything to do with this, though. | 不过我觉得她应该和这事无关 | 
| [15:55] | Name’s Damon Turner, | 他叫达蒙·特纳 | 
| [15:56] | 54-year-old widower, father of 3, | 54岁的鳏夫 三个孩子的父亲 | 
| [15:58] | and apparently he was expecting is first grandchild. | 马上就要有第一个孙子了 | 
| [16:00] | No security cameras. | 没有监控录像 | 
| [16:02] | He had a shotgun stashed back there. | 他在后面藏了把散弹枪 | 
| [16:03] | I wonder why he didn’t use it. | 为什么没用呢 | 
| [16:05] | Eddie must have gotten the jump on him before he could. | 艾迪肯定是先下手为强 | 
| [16:07] | Guy recognizes Eddie, calls 911. | 他认出了艾迪 报了警 | 
| [16:09] | Eddie clocks it, caps him to shut him up. | 艾迪看到了 过来让他闭嘴 | 
| [16:11] | But the damage is already done. | 但事已至此 | 
| [16:13] | He already made the call. Why kill him? | 他已经报了警 为什么还要杀了他 | 
| [16:15] | Why didn’t Eddie just take off? | 为什么艾迪不直接离开呢 | 
| [16:16] | He’s in survival mode. | 他处于生存模式中 | 
| [16:18] | He’ll try to eliminate any perceived threats. | 他会尽量消除可预见的威胁 | 
| [16:20] | He didn’t rob the place. | 他没把这里洗劫一空 | 
| [16:21] | He left all the cash in the register. | 收银机里的钱一分没动 | 
| [16:23] | He didn’t have to. He had money from the Chicago robberies. | 没必要 他有在芝加哥抢来的钱 | 
| [16:25] | Actually, I think he may have. Look at this. | 我觉得有必要 看看这个 | 
| [16:27] | Several items were rung up after the 911 call. | 报警电话后还卖了几样东西 | 
| [16:30] | A bag of chips, a pack of gum, and 6 post cards. | 一袋薯片 一包口香糖 六张明信片 | 
| [16:34] | Post cards? What does he want, a souvenir? | 明信片 他要干什么 留做纪念吗 | 
| [16:37] | It’s possible. He knows if he gets caught, | 有可能 他知道如果被捕 | 
| [16:38] | he’s going away for a long time, | 会离开很长一段时间 | 
| [16:39] | and being with his daughter | 和女儿在一起 | 
| [16:40] | may have evoke a need to commemorate the event. | 可能让他觉得有必要纪念此事 | 
| [16:42] | But post cards are old school. | 但明信片也太老派了 | 
| [16:44] | Being with his daughter | 和他女儿一起 | 
| [16:45] | might actually make him nostalgic in some way. | 可能让他有点怀旧 | 
| [16:47] | Well, he’s headed due south, most likely straight to Mexico. | 他向南开 可能是要直接去墨西哥 | 
| [16:50] | He’ll stick to side roads | 他会一直走小路 | 
| [16:51] | and won’t cross the border anywhere busy. | 不会从人多的地方过境 | 
| [16:53] | I’ll extend the AMBER Alert | 我去扩大安珀警戒的范围 | 
| [16:54] | and have highway patrol set up roadblocks. | 让高速巡警设路障拦截 | 
| [16:58] | Pulse is stable at 86. | 脉搏稳定在每分钟86次 | 
| [17:01] | More suction, please. | 继续吸 | 
| [17:02] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 | 
| [17:19] | You look so beautiful. | 你看起来好美 | 
| [17:21] | You’re not so bad yourself. | 你看起来也不错 | 
| [17:28] | I miss you. | 我很想你 | 
| [17:31] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [17:34] | Ooh, it’s starting. | 开始了 | 
| [17:39] | Oh, look how happy he is. | 看看他多高兴 | 
| [17:46] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 | 
| [17:48] | Her name is Beth. | 她叫贝丝 | 
| [17:54] | He’s gotten so big. | 他都长这么大了 | 
| [18:00] | Oh, she’s really good with him. | 她和他相处得真好 | 
| [18:03] | She’s not you. | 她不是你 | 
| [18:06] | And I’m not enough. | 我做得还不够 | 
| [18:08] | Oh, stop beating yourself up. | 别再自责了 | 
| [18:10] | You’re a great dad. | 你是个很好的父亲 | 
| [18:13] | You always have been. | 一直都是 | 
| [18:17] | It gets hard. | 太难了 | 
| [18:19] | And I’m alone. | 我好孤独 | 
| [18:21] | No, you’re not. | 没有 | 
| [18:23] | Jack misses you, too. | 杰克也很想你 | 
| [18:25] | Well, then you should talk about me more. | 那你该多聊聊我的事 | 
| [18:28] | You should talk more, period. | 你该多聊聊 仅此而已 | 
| [18:33] | He’s not like you. | 他和你不一样 | 
| [18:37] | He needs to hear the words. | 他需要听你跟他讲 | 
| [18:42] | Ohh! Go! Go. | 冲啊 冲啊 | 
| [18:44] | Go! Go! | 冲啊 冲啊 | 
| [18:46] | Goal! | 进了 | 
| [18:54] | As you all know, | 如你们所知 | 
| [18:55] | Eddie Lee Wilcox is armed and dangerous. | 艾迪·李·威尔考克斯携带武器 十分危险 | 
| [18:57] | He’s also smart and criminally sophisticated. | 他很聪明 精通犯罪技巧 | 
| [19:00] | He knows police procedure and how to use it. | 他了解警方流程并知道如何利用 | 
| [19:02] | He’s flush with cash from his robbery in Chicago, | 他带着从芝加哥抢来的大量现金 | 
| [19:04] | but he’ll try to maintain a low profile, | 但他现在尽量保持低调 | 
| [19:05] | so he may resort to his robbery skills at some point. | 所以某些时候他会实施抢劫 | 
| [19:08] | Eddie’s a car thief and he’s a good one. | 艾迪是个偷车贼且精于此道 | 
| [19:10] | So he’ll switch vehicles often. | 因此他会经常换车 | 
| [19:12] | He was last seen in a Chevy minivan, | 最后一次看到他开的是辆雪佛兰小货车 | 
| [19:14] | but we do not count on him being in it for long. | 但我们不指望他会一直开那车 | 
| [19:16] | So canvass crowded parking lots and malls. | 所以仔细检查拥挤的停车场和购物中心 | 
| [19:18] | That’s most likely where he’ll ditch cars and find new ones. | 他很可能在那些地方换车 | 
| [19:21] | We’ve been calling this a child abduction, | 我们一直把本案视为儿童绑架 | 
| [19:22] | but Eddie’s daughter Samantha | 但艾迪的女儿萨曼莎 | 
| [19:24] | may actually be an unwitting participant. | 可能并不知情 | 
| [19:26] | We know she wanted to run away from home, | 我们知道她想离家出走 | 
| [19:28] | and her father is somehow taking advantage of that. | 而她父亲正是利用了这点 | 
| [19:30] | This guy’s evolved into a sociopathic spree killer, | 这家伙是个反社会杀人狂 | 
| [19:33] | and he’s got the ego of a career criminal, | 他有身为职业罪犯的自负 | 
| [19:35] | so there’s no telling how far he’ll go to save himself. | 所以不确定他为了保命会做出什么 | 
| [19:37] | That ego may be feeding a sort of pipe dream, | 这种自负让他做着自己的白日梦 | 
| [19:39] | that if he does escape, he may actually | 感觉如果他能逃脱 他就能 | 
| [19:42] | get to have a healthy relationship with his daughter. | 和女儿建立正常健康的父女关系 | 
| [19:44] | A relationship he believes was taken from him. | 他坚信他们的关系被别人破坏了 | 
| [19:47] | But when reality sets in, his dream will be shattered, | 一旦面对现实 他的梦想就会破灭 | 
| [19:49] | and that’s when Samantha will be in the most danger. | 萨曼莎也就会陷入危险 | 
| [19:52] | The majority of these cases | 这类案件多数会 | 
| [19:53] | end in either murder/suicide or suicide by cop. | 以杀人或自杀 或者借警察之手自杀收场 | 
| [19:56] | Up to this point, we’ve been reacting to him, | 截至目前 都是我们在应对他的行动 | 
| [19:58] | but the roadblocks and the media blitz | 但路障和新闻 | 
| [20:00] | are set up to make him react to us. | 会迫使他做出应对 | 
| [20:02] | So if you spot him, call for backup | 如果发现他 切记请求支援 | 
| [20:04] | and proceed with extreme caution. | 谨慎处理 | 
| [20:06] | He’s probably sleep deprived and irrational. | 他很可能睡眠不足 失去理智 | 
| [20:09] | The closer we get, the more dangerous he becomes. | 我们越接近他 他就越危险 | 
| [20:21] | We have an AMBER Alert for 16-year-old | 现在播报安珀警戒 受害者是16岁 | 
| [20:22] | Samantha Renee Wilcox of Wichita. | 来自威奇托的萨曼莎·蕾妮·威尔考克斯 | 
| [20:25] | Samantha was allegedly abducted by her father, Eddie Lee Wilcox, | 据称萨曼莎被她父亲艾迪·李·威尔考克斯绑架 | 
| [20:29] | Who is wanted in connection with a robbery in Chicago | 此人因与芝加哥一起劫案有关 正被通缉 | 
| [20:31] | that claimed the lives of 3 victims. | 劫案中有三人丧生 | 
| [20:48] | Sam! What are you doing?! | 萨姆 你在干什么 | 
| [20:50] | I was calling mom. They don’t think that I ran away. | 我给妈妈打电话 他们不知道我离家出走 | 
| [20:52] | They think you kidnapped me. | 以为你把我绑架了 | 
| [20:53] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 | 
| [20:54] | We talked about this. You can’t call anybody. | 我们说好的 你不能给别人打电话 | 
| [20:56] | I just wanted to let her know I was ok. | 我只是想告诉她我没事 | 
| [20:57] | How long were you on the phone? | 电话打了多久了 | 
| [20:59] | Is it true? | 是不是真的 | 
| [21:00] | Did you tell her where we were? | 你有没有告诉她我们在哪儿 | 
| [21:02] | Did you kill those people? | 你是不是杀了那些人 | 
| [21:04] | What? | 什么 | 
| [21:05] | I saw it on the news. | 新闻里放了 | 
| [21:07] | – Get dressed. – No, no, answer my question! | -穿衣服去 -不行 回答我 | 
| [21:09] | I’ll tell you everything in the car, but we gotta go. | 上了车我把一切都告诉你 我们得走了 | 
| [21:11] | No, please, just tell me the truth. | 不 求你了 把真相告诉我 | 
| [21:12] | Now, Sam! Now! Go! | 快 萨姆 快走 | 
| [21:23] | This guy’s not coming. | 那家伙不会来了 | 
| [21:25] | Mm, we really haven’t been here that long. | 我们也才等了没多久 | 
| [21:26] | Yeah, but if he wanted to make a run for the border, | 是 不过他要是往边境上跑的话 | 
| [21:28] | he’d have been caught in the net by now. | 现在就该落网了 | 
| [21:30] | Maybe we made him switch directions. | 他可能被迫改变方向了 | 
| [21:31] | Well, we can’t cover everything. Texas is huge. | 可我们没法面面俱到 德克萨斯太大了 | 
| [21:33] | 268,581 square miles, to be exact. | 确切地说是268581平方英里 | 
| [21:37] | Largest state in the contiguous 48 | 美国本土最大的州 | 
| [21:38] | and the second-most populous. Don’t mess with Texas. | 人口数量居全国第二 所以别惹德克萨斯 | 
| [21:40] | Hey, you want to read? I always do when I’m anxious. | 要看书吗 我焦虑的时候就喜欢看书 | 
| [21:44] | “The Magical Mathematics of Quantum Physics.” | 《量子力学的数学魔力》 | 
| [21:46] | I don’t know. Nope. | 算了吧 | 
| [21:49] | I’m good. I’ll wait for the movie. | 不看了 我还是等着看电影吧 | 
| [21:55] | Here. Put your hair up. | 把头发拢起来 | 
| [21:57] | You said you would explain when we got in the car. | 你说我们上了车你就跟我解释清楚 | 
| [21:59] | We’re in the car. Whoever’s car this is. | 我们已经在车上了 虽然不知道这是谁的车 | 
| [22:02] | I didn’t do what they said that I did. | 我没做他们说的那些事 | 
| [22:03] | Then what did you do? | 那你做了什么 | 
| [22:04] | Ah, jeez–I, uh– | 我的天 | 
| [22:06] | My partner went crazy. | 我的搭档不知发什么疯 | 
| [22:07] | I was lucky to get out alive. | 我能逃命就算不错了 | 
| [22:09] | What happened? | 到底怎么回事 | 
| [22:10] | It all went down so quick and didn’t have a choice, | 就是一眨眼的事 我别无选择 | 
| [22:12] | but I never should have trusted him. | 我就不该相信他 | 
| [22:14] | – Did you kill anyone? – Sam– | -你有没有杀人 -萨姆 | 
| [22:16] | – Did you kill anyone?! – Sam! | -你杀人没有 -萨姆 | 
| [22:18] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [22:21] | Everything that I am doing | 我做的一切 | 
| [22:22] | I am doing for us. | 都是为了我们 | 
| [22:24] | Everything’s gonna be OK when we get to Mexico. | 我们到了墨西哥就万事大吉了 | 
| [22:26] | You just gotta trust me. | 你相信我就行了 | 
| [22:29] | Can you do that? | 好吗 | 
| [22:31] | Yes. | 好吧 | 
| [22:31] | That’s my girl. | 乖孩子 | 
| [22:32] | Now please put the hat on, ok? | 把帽子戴上吧 好吗 | 
| [22:34] | Break 1-9. | 听见吗 | 
| [22:35] | Anybody with their ears on, we got 1043s. | 大家注意 往南去的所有公路 | 
| [22:38] | on every boulevard due south. | 都设了路障 | 
| [22:40] | Smokeys are checkin’ brakes. Be advised. | 巡警在检查刹车 请注意 | 
| [22:42] | 10-4, neighbor, thanks for the holler. | 收到 伙计 谢谢提醒 | 
| [22:45] | Damn it! | 该死 | 
| [22:46] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [22:48] | Change of plan. | 计划有变 | 
| [22:56] | Thanks so much. | 多谢 | 
| [23:00] | Hey, what you got, good-lookin’? | 怎么样了 美女 | 
| [23:01] | Still nothing on Hotch. | 霍奇还没消息 | 
| [23:02] | I have a sort of something on Samantha Wilcox. | 萨曼莎·威尔考克斯倒是有点眉目 | 
| [23:05] | She just called her mom | 她刚从敖德萨的一家汽车旅馆 | 
| [23:06] | from a motel in Odessa, but they weren’t… | 给她妈妈打了电话 不过她们没有… | 
| [23:08] | That’s only 103 miles west of here. | 从这里往西走103英里就能到那 | 
| [23:09] | Alert local PD. We’re on our way. | 通知当地警方 我们马上过去 | 
| [23:10] | Wait, wait, wait. I already did that. | 等等 等等 我已经通知了 | 
| [23:11] | I called the police and | 他们没发现 | 
| [23:12] | Samantha and her dad are nowhere to be seen. | 萨曼莎父女的踪迹 | 
| [23:14] | Sorry, sugar. | 抱歉 亲爱的 | 
| [23:15] | He won’t like the idea of her calling home. | 他肯定不希望她打电话回家 | 
| [23:16] | That phone call will probably drive a wedge between the two of them. | 那通电话很可能使他们之间产生隔阂 | 
| [23:18] | We’re close and he knows it. | 他知道我们快找到他了 | 
| [23:20] | Maybe he’ll make a mistake. | 说不定因此乱了阵脚 | 
| [23:26] | What are we doing? | 我们要干嘛 | 
| [23:27] | We need a new car. | 换辆车 | 
| [23:30] | Sit tight. | 坐好别动 | 
| [23:32] | OK. | 知道了 | 
| [23:50] | What the hell you doin’?! | 你他妈在干嘛 | 
| [23:57] | – What do you think you’re doin’?! – Dad! | -你知道自己在干什么吗 -爸爸 | 
| [24:10] | S-sam! | 萨姆 | 
| [24:12] | Sam! | 萨姆 | 
| [24:14] | Sam! | 萨姆 | 
| [24:16] | Get the bag. | 拿上包 | 
| [24:17] | Get the bag. Go! | 去拿包 快 | 
| [24:32] | Get in the truck. You drive. | 上车 你来开 | 
| [24:33] | – Ok. – Drive. Go, go. | -好 -快开车 | 
| [24:44] | Look at this. | 看这个 | 
| [24:46] | It’s messier than we thought. | 比我们预期的严重 | 
| [24:48] | Bovie catheter. | 插管 | 
| [24:49] | Yes, doctor. | 是 医生 | 
| [24:53] | Whoa, pressure’s dropping. 80 over 50. | 血压下降 80/50 | 
| [25:15] | She’s cute. | 她很漂亮 | 
| [25:18] | Excuse me. | 借过 | 
| [25:19] | Ah…sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [25:22] | Ooh, ooh, pardon me. | 不好意思 | 
| [25:27] | I hope I didn’t miss anything. | 没错过好戏吧 | 
| [25:29] | What’s he doing here? | 他怎么来了 | 
| [25:30] | Oh, it’s ok. I invited him. | 没事 我请他来的 | 
| [25:35] | She is hot. | 够正的 | 
| [25:36] | Isn’t she? | 可不是吗 | 
| [25:37] | I would tear that up. | 我会直接扯开那衣服的 | 
| [25:40] | Hey, I bet she’s a real tiger in the sack, huh? | 我打赌她一定是只性感的小野猫 | 
| [25:43] | Ha ha ha ha! Ooh, popcorn? | 来点爆米花吗 | 
| [25:44] | No. | 不用了 | 
| [25:45] | Would you like some? | 你想来点吗 | 
| [25:46] | Yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 | 
| [26:06] | Ah, he’s in v-fib. | 患者发生室颤[心室无序激动] | 
| [26:13] | Pressure’s still dropping. | 血压还在下降 | 
| [26:15] | Get the paddles ready. Charge to 150. | 准备好电击器 充至150伏 | 
| [26:17] | Charging to 150. | 充至150伏 | 
| [26:20] | Clear. | 远离 | 
| [26:21] | Haley! | 海莉 | 
| [26:22] | No, no, no, no. I need more pressure. | 不要 不要 得把伤口压住 | 
| [26:24] | Somebody help me! Help me, please! | 快来人帮忙 救命 帮帮我 | 
| [26:26] | Would you pipe down a little bit? | 你嗓门能不能小点 | 
| [26:27] | Haley, I’m sorry. This is all my fault. | 海莉 对不起 全怪我 | 
| [26:29] | Oh, my god. Come on. | 我的上帝 得了吧 | 
| [26:30] | I can’t stop the bleeding. | 我没办法给你止血 | 
| [26:32] | I can’t stop the bleeding! | 我没办法止血 | 
| [26:34] | It’s ok. You’re not supposed to. | 没事的 没人强求你一定要做到 | 
| [26:37] | She’s right. | 她说得对 | 
| [26:38] | So can we watch the show? Thank you. | 我们能继续往下看吗 谢谢你了 | 
| [26:45] | Well, they left in a hurry. | 他们是匆忙离开的 | 
| [26:46] | Owner says they were here less than an hour. | 老板说他们在这里待了不到一个小时 | 
| [26:48] | And none of the motel guests saw anything. | 旅客们也没发现什么疑点 | 
| [26:50] | Take a look at this robbery footage. | 来看这段抢劫的录像 | 
| [26:51] | Chicago PD apologized for the delay. | 芝加哥警局很抱歉这么晚才传过来 | 
| [26:59] | Clearly not the first time they’ve done this. | 显然他们不是首次作案 | 
| [27:01] | This the only angle we got? | 只有这一个拍摄角度吗 | 
| [27:02] | Cameras inside weren’t working. | 室内的监控坏了 | 
| [27:06] | Muzzle flashes. | 枪口的火花 | 
| [27:10] | And they argue. | 他们吵了起来 | 
| [27:11] | What about, though? | 因为什么呢 | 
| [27:12] | Shooting the people inside wasn’t part of the plan. | 枪杀屋里的人不在他们的计划之内 | 
| [27:15] | This is where it gets good. | 好戏要上演了 | 
| [27:19] | The gun jammed. | 枪卡住了 | 
| [27:26] | That explains the overkill. | 这解释了为什么开那么多枪 | 
| [27:28] | He didn’t double-cross his partner, | 他没有背叛他的搭档 | 
| [27:30] | His partner double-crossed him. | 是搭档背叛了他 | 
| [27:32] | Hey, girl. Got you on speaker. What’s up? | 美女 我开了扬声器 什么情况 | 
| [27:33] | Hey, an unidentified male was just found shot and killed | 刚在厄尔巴索城外的一个卡车停车场内 | 
| [27:36] | at a truck stop parking lot outside of El Paso. | 发现一位身份不明男子被枪杀 | 
| [27:38] | Sure that’s our guy? | 确定是我们的嫌犯干的吗 | 
| [27:39] | Well, a mustang was reported stolen | 报道说距你们不到一英里处 | 
| [27:41] | less than a mile from your current location. | 有辆福特野马被盗 | 
| [27:42] | It’s in the same lot. | 在同一个地区 | 
| [27:44] | El Paso. He’s on the border. | 厄尔巴索 他在边界 | 
| [27:46] | He wouldn’t cross there, though. It’s too busy. | 但他不会出国 现在人多车多 | 
| [27:48] | Go back through his life again, Garcia. | 再查一遍他的生平 加西亚 | 
| [27:49] | He’s feeling the heat, | 他现在头昏脑胀 | 
| [27:50] | so he’s gonna default to something familiar. | 还会在相似的情况下栽跟头 | 
| [27:52] | The answer’s in there somewhere. | 答案就在那里等我们发现 | 
| [27:53] | Done and done. | 没问题 | 
| [27:54] | Penelope. Any word on Hotch? | 佩内洛普 霍奇怎么样了 | 
| [27:56] | Still no news, but I’m about to | 还没消息 我正打算 | 
| [27:58] | rouse the nurses for some intel. | 去向护士打听一下 | 
| [27:59] | You go get ’em, girl. | 去吧 姑娘 | 
| [28:12] | Sam, are you OK? | 萨姆 你没事吧 | 
| [28:15] | I just keeping seeing that guy that you shot. | 你杀的那个男人一直在我眼前 | 
| [28:20] | He probably would have killed me if I hadn’t have done that. | 我不杀他 他就有可能杀了我 | 
| [28:24] | Then I’d be on ice and you would be halfway home. | 我要是生死未卜 你就会被送去中转屋 | 
| [28:29] | Everything is gonna be OK, kiddo. | 一切都会好起来的 孩子 | 
| [28:34] | I promised I would always take care of you. | 我发誓我一定会一直照顾你的 | 
| [28:37] | I meant it. | 我是认真的 | 
| [28:37] | I will never leave you again. | 我不会再离开你了 | 
| [28:41] | OK. | 好吧 | 
| [28:47] | OK. | 好的 | 
| [28:48] | My money says this guy caught Eddie trying to steal his car. | 我打赌死者抓到艾迪在偷他的车 | 
| [28:52] | There’s a struggle, but Eddie gets the upper hand, | 俩人争斗过 但艾迪占了上风 | 
| [28:54] | shoots him in the gut, and then drags him over there. | 朝死者腹部开了枪 又把他拖到了这里 | 
| [28:56] | And he takes his wallet, not because he needs money | 拿走他的钱包并不是因为需要钱 | 
| [28:58] | but so we can’t I.D. him as quickly. | 而是为了让我们无法迅速查出死者身份 | 
| [29:00] | ’cause the minute we do, we know exactly | 因为一旦我们查到 | 
| [29:01] | what kind of car they’re driving. | 就会知道他开的是什么车了 | 
| [29:05] | Hey, break it down, baby girl. | 查出什么了 宝贝 | 
| [29:06] | Ok, here we go. | 好的 我开讲了 | 
| [29:07] | Eddie’s story is way more tragic than we thought. | 艾迪的人生比我们想象得还要悲剧 | 
| [29:09] | We know his mom died in childbirth and his dad committed suicide. | 我们已经知道他母亲死于难产 父亲自杀 | 
| [29:12] | What we didn’t know was that he’s the one | 我们不知道的是 | 
| [29:13] | who found his father’s dead body. | 是他发现了父亲的尸体 | 
| [29:15] | He was only 5. | 他当时只有五岁 | 
| [29:16] | Yeah. The postman called | 对 邮差觉得气味不对 | 
| [29:18] | the cops when he smelled something horrible. | 于是叫了警察 | 
| [29:20] | Turns out that little kindergarten-sized Eddie | 发现只有幼儿园小朋友那么大的艾迪 | 
| [29:22] | was in the house with the corpse for two days, | 在房子里和尸体待了两天 | 
| [29:26] | and it was in the middle of a crazy heat wave, so… | 而且当时天气很热 所以 | 
| [29:29] | Wait a minute, Garcia. | 等一下 加西亚 | 
| [29:30] | Eddie’s father died February 2. | 艾迪的父亲死于2月2日 | 
| [29:32] | Correctamundo. | 没错 | 
| [29:33] | The average temperature in | 芝加哥二月的平均气温 | 
| [29:34] | Chicago in February is 26 degrees fahrenheit. | 是26℉[-3.3℃] | 
| [29:36] | Oh, no, they weren’t in Chicago. | 不是的 他们当时不在芝加哥 | 
| [29:38] | The were in Los Angeles because his father had a job opportunity | 是在洛杉矶 他父亲在那有个工作机会 | 
| [29:41] | that fell through, which he apologized for in his suicide note | 但没能把握住 他父亲在遗书中表明了歉意 | 
| [29:44] | that he wrote on a stack of post cards. | 全写在一叠明信片上 | 
| [29:45] | Are you sure they drove? | 能确定是他们是开车去的吗 | 
| [29:47] | Yeah. Because the post cards were from stops | 能 因为明信片是沿途 | 
| [29:49] | they made along the way. | 停靠寄出的 | 
| [29:50] | I think I know where they might be headed. | 我知道他们会往哪边走了 | 
| [29:52] | I can’t get his pressure up. | 血压升不上来 | 
| [29:53] | It’s 80 over 40. | 现在是80/40 | 
| [29:55] | One more mg. of epi and we need that O-neg. | 再来一毫克肾上腺素 还要O型阴性血 | 
| [29:57] | Haley, I’m sorry. This is all my fault. | 海莉 对不起 全怪我 | 
| [30:16] | That was awesome. | 太棒了 | 
| [30:21] | Well, it’s time to go. | 我们该走了 | 
| [30:27] | I gotta go take a leak. | 我要去方便一下 | 
| [30:29] | I’ll meet you guys in the lobby, all right? | 我们在大厅见 好吗 | 
| [30:30] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [30:33] | Well, this was fun. | 真开心 | 
| [30:36] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想你走 | 
| [30:37] | What about Jack? | 那杰克怎么办 | 
| [30:39] | And Beth? They need you now more than ever. | 贝丝呢 他们现在最需要你 | 
| [30:41] | Just a little while longer? | 再多留一会儿吧 | 
| [30:42] | – There’s no time. – Please? | -没时间了 -求你了 | 
| [30:44] | You have to go back now. | 你现在该回去了 | 
| [30:48] | I want to stay with you. | 我想跟你在一起 | 
| [30:50] | I know you’re the big boss man, | 我知道你是团队的老大 | 
| [30:52] | but you can’t always have your way, you know. | 但也并非凡事都能如你所愿 | 
| [30:54] | Sometimes you just have to roll with it. | 有时候你也只能顺其自然 | 
| [30:58] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么做 | 
| [30:59] | Happiness is a choice. | 快乐需要自己选择 | 
| [31:01] | So choose. | 去选吧 | 
| [31:05] | But how? | 怎么选 | 
| [31:06] | How do I choose? | 我该怎样选 | 
| [31:09] | Get out of your head. | 别用大脑想 | 
| [31:11] | The heart is the one that knows, | 心才知道答案 | 
| [31:12] | so follow it. | 听它的没错 | 
| [31:14] | Nice car. | 车不错 | 
| [31:16] | Hey, what gives? I thought were were gonna meet in the lobby. | 怎么回事 不是说好大厅里见吗 | 
| [31:20] | Oh, anybody gonna catch the subway downtown? | 有人要搭地铁去市区吗 | 
| [31:22] | I hear it’s gonna be a hot one. | 听说那里很热闹 | 
| [31:25] | No? | 都不去 | 
| [31:26] | All right, then. | 好吧 | 
| [31:27] | Hey. This was great. | 刚才的真不错 | 
| [31:31] | We gotta do this again. | 咱们以后还这样 | 
| [31:34] | Come here, big guy. | 过来 大个子 | 
| [31:37] | Take care of yourself, all right? | 照顾好自己 | 
| [31:39] | Jeez louise, loosen up a little bit. | 天啊 你得放松一点 | 
| [31:41] | Would it kill you to smile? | 笑一笑会死吗 | 
| [31:43] | Seriously. | 我说真的 | 
| [31:54] | Beth’s a keeper. | 贝丝很会照顾人 | 
| [31:56] | And Jack really likes her. | 杰克也很喜欢她 | 
| [31:59] | So don’t screw it up. | 你别搞砸了 | 
| [32:19] | Goodbye, Aaron. | 再见 艾伦 | 
| [32:21] | And, yes, | 没错 | 
| [32:23] | I still love you, too. | 我也还爱你 | 
| [33:29] | Sam. | 萨姆 | 
| [33:31] | Wake up. | 醒醒 | 
| [33:32] | Sam. | 萨姆 | 
| [33:34] | Check it out. | 看外面 | 
| [33:36] | It looks just like it did when my dad took me here when I was a kid. | 这里就跟我小时候我爸带我来时一样 | 
| [33:42] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 | 
| [33:50] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [33:52] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [33:57] | Hang on. | 坐稳 | 
| [34:12] | Get out of the car, Sam. Get out of the car. | 下车 萨姆 下车 | 
| [34:14] | Get out of the car! Here. | 快下车 过来 | 
| [34:17] | – What are you doing?! – Stay back! | -你干什么 -别过来 | 
| [34:19] | – Dad, you’re crazy! – Get back! | -爸 你疯了 -别过来 | 
| [34:20] | I’ll shoot! Stay back! | 我开枪了 别过来 | 
| [34:22] | I’ll blow her brains out! I swear to god! | 我打爆她的头 说到做到 | 
| [34:25] | – Stay back! – Stop it! | -别过来 -不要 | 
| [34:26] | Go! Go! Go! | 走开走开 | 
| [34:28] | I said get back! I’ll shoot! | 我说了别过来 我会开枪的 | 
| [34:30] | Get back or I’ll shoot her! | 别过来 不然我打死她 | 
| [34:48] | Hi, sir. | 你好 长官 | 
| [34:49] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 | 
| [34:50] | Do you feel ok? Do you need anything? | 感觉怎样 需要什么吗 | 
| [34:53] | What happened? | 我怎么了 | 
| [34:53] | Uh, you collapsed and they performed emergency surgery | 你晕倒了 他们给你实施了紧急手术 | 
| [34:57] | because you were bleeding internally. | 因为你内出血 | 
| [34:59] | The doctor said it had something to do with the stabbing. | 医生说跟刺伤有关系 | 
| [35:01] | But you’re fine. There were some complications | 你没事了 之前有些 | 
| [35:02] | with the operation, but you’re–you’re ok. | 手术并发症 但你没事了 | 
| [35:05] | I mean, you’re like as healthy as a puma, | 你就跟美洲狮一样健康 | 
| [35:07] | a bedridden puma. But my point is you’re gonna be fine. | 虽然暂时卧床不起 但迟早会恢复健康的 | 
| [35:10] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪 | 
| [35:12] | He’s at home with Jessica. Shall I send for him? | 她在家 跟杰西卡在一起 要我去找他吗 | 
| [35:14] | Please. And I need my phone. | 请把我的手机给我 | 
| [35:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [35:19] | I need to call Beth. | 我要给贝丝打电话 | 
| [35:20] | Ok. Uh, so I’m gonna… | 好 我要去 | 
| [35:22] | Call Jessica and let the team know you’re ok. | 通知杰西卡 再告诉大家你醒了 | 
| [35:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [35:28] | – It’s OK. – Sir, I’m sorry. | -没事 -长官 很抱歉 | 
| [35:30] | I’m just–I’m– I’m really happy you’re back. | 你醒了 我实在太高兴了 | 
| [35:33] | You had us worried sick. | 我们都非常担心 | 
| [35:35] | Garcia… | 加西亚 | 
| [35:37] | Thank you for staying. | 谢谢你留在这里 | 
| [35:41] | Wild horses, sir. | 谁也拉不走我 长官 | 
| [35:44] | Just wild horses. | 任谁也拉不走我 | 
| [35:53] | I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 | 
| [35:55] | I would never– I would never hurt you. | 我绝不会 绝对不会伤害你 | 
| [35:56] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 | 
| [35:58] | I’m so sorry. I did not mean to scare you. | 对不起 我不是故意吓唬你 | 
| [36:00] | You said you were gonna blow my brains out! | 你说要打爆我的头 | 
| [36:03] | I just needed some time to think, baby. | 我只是争取一点时间思考 宝贝 | 
| [36:04] | I just needed– I needed a little time. | 我只是争取一点时间 | 
| [36:06] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [36:08] | Eddie Lee Wilcox, this is the FBI. | 艾迪·李·威尔考克斯 我们是联调局 | 
| [36:11] | We can work this out, but you have to let Samantha go. | 我们可以和谈此事 但你要放萨曼莎走 | 
| [36:14] | Come on, she’s your daughter. | 她是你女儿 | 
| [36:15] | Do the right thing, Eddie. | 别做傻事 艾迪 | 
| [36:17] | Has he said anything yet? | 他说了什么吗 | 
| [36:18] | Not a word. | 没有 | 
| [36:19] | Statistically speaking, the longer this takes | 根据统计 这样僵持时间越长 | 
| [36:21] | the worse his daughter’s chances get. | 女儿情况就越糟糕 | 
| [36:23] | I don’t know. If he was gonna do something to her, | 我不知道 如果他想对她做什么 | 
| [36:25] | He would have done it by now. | 那他早就做了 | 
| [36:27] | But now he’s trapped. The game’s changed. | 但是他现在被包围了 情形不一样了 | 
| [36:29] | I’m gonna try something. | 我准备试试 | 
| [36:34] | What are you doing, dad? | 你在干什么 爸爸 | 
| [36:35] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 | 
| [36:42] | Eddie? | 艾迪 | 
| [36:44] | Pick up the phone, man. | 接电话 伙计 | 
| [36:45] | We only want to help you. | 我们只想帮助你 | 
| [36:47] | Come on, think about Samantha. | 拜托 想想萨曼莎 | 
| [36:54] | What? | 干什么 | 
| [36:55] | Hi, Eddie? | 艾迪 | 
| [36:56] | This is agent Jareau with the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的洁婼探员 | 
| [36:58] | You can call me Jennifer. | 你可以叫我洁妮芙 | 
| [36:59] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 | 
| [37:00] | Same as you. | 跟你一样 | 
| [37:01] | I want Samantha safe. | 我希望萨曼莎平安 | 
| [37:03] | She’s fine. | 她很好 | 
| [37:04] | Can you, uh, put her on the phone | 你能让她听电话吗 | 
| [37:07] | so I can hear for myself? | 我想亲自确认一下 | 
| [37:14] | Go ahead. | 说吧 | 
| [37:15] | Samantha? | 萨曼莎 | 
| [37:16] | Yeah. | 我在 | 
| [37:17] | You OK? | 你还好吧 | 
| [37:20] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [37:21] | Is there anything you guys need? | 你们有什么需要吗 | 
| [37:23] | For you to get the hell out of here. | 只要你们离开这里 | 
| [37:25] | You know I can’t do that, Eddie. | 你知道那不可能 艾迪 | 
| [37:26] | But I can help get your daughter to safety. | 但是我能保证你女儿的安全 | 
| [37:29] | Look, Eddie, I know all you’ve ever wanted | 艾迪 我知道你一直希望的 | 
| [37:31] | is for her to be happy and safe. | 就是她能平安快乐 | 
| [37:34] | Does she look happy to you? | 你觉得她现在看起来快乐吗 | 
| [37:36] | And there’s a bunch of police out here with guns. | 外面有一堆持枪警察 | 
| [37:39] | Her safety’s definitely an issue. | 她的安全很成问题 | 
| [37:43] | Eddie, I know why you took her to the ocean. | 艾迪 我知道你为什么要把她带到海边 | 
| [37:45] | You wanted one last trip. | 你想进行一次最后的旅行 | 
| [37:48] | Same as you had with your dad. | 就像你和你父亲以前那样 | 
| [37:51] | I know exactly how you feel. | 我非常了解你的感受 | 
| [37:53] | And how do I feel, Jennifer? | 你觉得我作何感受 洁妮芙 | 
| [37:56] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 | 
| [37:59] | I lost someone, too, once, | 以前也有一个人 | 
| [38:02] | the same way you did. | 以同样的方式离开了我 | 
| [38:05] | Don’t talk like you know me. You don’t know me. | 别说的好像你很了解我一样 你根本不了解 | 
| [38:07] | My sister. | 是我姐姐 | 
| [38:09] | When I was 11, she, uh, | 我11岁的时候 | 
| [38:12] | cut her wrists with one of my dad’s razor blades. | 她用我爸爸的剃须刀片割腕自杀了 | 
| [38:15] | I found her in the bathtub the next morning. | 我第二天早上在浴缸里发现了她的尸体 | 
| [38:17] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [38:18] | Don’t make Samantha feel the same way we did. | 别让萨曼莎经历我们所经历的苦痛 | 
| [38:21] | It will change her, forever, | 那种影响会像我们所受的那样 | 
| [38:24] | the same way it did us. | 萦绕一生 | 
| [38:25] | Shut up, damn it! I said shut up, damn it! | 闭嘴 该死 我让你闭嘴 该死的 | 
| [38:29] | Eddie! | 艾迪 | 
| [38:31] | He’s not coming out. | 他没出来 | 
| [38:32] | S.W.A.T. should get ready. | 特警应该准备好了 | 
| [38:41] | Sam, you gotta go. | 萨姆 你得走了 | 
| [38:43] | What? | 什么 | 
| [38:45] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 | 
| [38:47] | More than you will ever know. | 爱到你无法想象 | 
| [38:50] | Dad… | 爸爸 | 
| [38:51] | You’re the only good thing I ever did. | 你的存在是我唯一做过的好事 | 
| [38:53] | Dad, please… | 爸爸 求你了 | 
| [38:55] | Oh, I’m so sorry for this. | 对不起把你卷进来 | 
| [38:57] | But you got your whole life. | 但是你还有你的生活 | 
| [39:00] | So, baby, you gotta go. | 所以你得走了 亲爱的 | 
| [39:03] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 | 
| [39:04] | He lets her go, he either shoots himself | 他让她走 他要么会开枪自杀 | 
| [39:07] | or shoots his way out. | 要么杀出重围 | 
| [39:10] | Baby, please. | 宝贝 拜托 | 
| [39:12] | You gotta go. | 你必须走了 | 
| [39:14] | Get out! | 出去 | 
| [39:17] | There she is. | 她出来了 | 
| [39:34] | Sam. | 萨姆 | 
| [39:35] | – I am not leaving. – Sam. | -我不要离开 -萨姆 | 
| [39:37] | – Sam. – No, I’m not leaving. | -萨姆 -不 我不要离开你 | 
| [39:38] | I know what you’re gonna do. | 我知道你要干嘛 | 
| [39:39] | And you promised you would never leave me again. | 你保证过你再也不会离开我的 | 
| [39:42] | They are gonna lock me up and throw away the key. | 他们会把我锁起来 把钥匙扔掉 | 
| [39:44] | I don’t care. At least I can — | 我不在乎 至少 | 
| [39:46] | at least I can visit you and I can write you letters. | 至少我还能去看你 给你写信 | 
| [39:50] | Why? All I ever do is lie and I screw up. | 为什么 我从来只会撒谎 还搞砸了 | 
| [39:54] | That is all — that is all I ever do. | 从来都是如此 | 
| [39:57] | No. There was no job in Mexico. | 我在墨西哥没有工作 | 
| [40:00] | There was nothing. | 什么都没有 | 
| [40:03] | I’m nothing. | 我什么都不是 | 
| [40:05] | I don’t want to leave you. | 我不想离开你 | 
| [40:07] | I won’t. | 我不会的 | 
| [40:08] | So, please… | 求你了 | 
| [40:11] | Don’t leave me. | 别抛下我 | 
| [40:19] | Look. | 看 | 
| [40:38] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [40:38] | – It’s OK, it’s OK. – No, no! | -没事的 没事的 -不 不要 | 
| [40:39] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不要啊 | 
| [40:41] | – No, no, dad! – It’s OK. It’s OK. | -不 爸爸 -没事的 没事的 | 
| [40:42] | – Dad! – It’s OK. | -爸爸 -没事的 | 
| [41:02] | Excuse me. Sir, you have a visitor. | 打扰了 长官 有人来看你 | 
| [41:04] | Dad! | 爸爸 | 
| [41:05] | Honey… | 宝贝 | 
| [41:07] | Easy. | 轻点 | 
| [41:10] | You OK? | 你还好吗 | 
| [41:13] | I am now. | 现在很好 | 
| [41:28] | “Life is a dream. | 生活是一个梦想 | 
| [41:30] | Realize it.” | 实现它 | 
| [41:32] | Mother Teresa. | 特蕾莎修女 |