| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:17] | Hey, Smitty, anyone heard from Rivers yet? | 斯密蒂 有里弗斯的消息了吗 | 
| [00:19] | Negative. | 没有 | 
| [00:21] | I don’t mind the overtime, | 我不介意加班 | 
| [00:22] | but you’d think he’d at least call. | 但不觉得他至少该打个电话嘛 | 
| [00:23] | We’ll advise if he checks in. | 他有消息了我会告诉你的 | 
| [00:25] | Copy. I’m gonna take a leak. | 收到 我去方便一下 | 
| [00:41] | Hey, Smitty, I got something down here | 斯密蒂 设备储藏室这里 | 
| [00:43] | by the utility closet. | 有点情况 | 
| [00:48] | It looks like it might be blood. | 看上去像是血迹 | 
| [00:50] | Did you say blood? | 你是说血吗 | 
| [00:50] | Yeah. I’m gonna check it out and then, uh… | 是的 我去查一下 | 
| [00:53] | you’ll want to send somebody down, though. | 不过你估计得派个人下来 | 
| [00:55] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [01:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [01:18] | Rivers. | 是里弗斯 | 
| [01:20] | We found him last night. | 我们昨晚发现他的 | 
| [01:22] | It’s the second guard in 3 months. | 是三个月来遇害的第二名看守了 | 
| [01:24] | Both stabbed in the neck with a sock stuffed in their mouth. | 都是脖子被刺 嘴里塞了一只袜子 | 
| [01:27] | Yeah, that’s what made me think to call you. | 没错 因此我想到要打给你 | 
| [01:29] | The sock could be some kind of signature, couldn’t it? | 袜子可能是某种作案特征 对吧 | 
| [01:32] | It’s possible. | 有可能 | 
| [01:33] | Forgive me, Warden Tate, | 请原谅 塔特狱长 | 
| [01:34] | but this is a prison we’re talking about. | 但我们说的可是监狱 | 
| [01:36] | Isn’t every inch of the place covered with surveillance? | 那里不是到处都有监控吗 | 
| [01:38] | It’s an older facility, | 这里有年头了 | 
| [01:40] | and we’re still making updates to the system, | 我们在不断升级系统 | 
| [01:42] | but Officer Hightower was killed in a riot incident | 海托华警官在一次暴动中被杀了 | 
| [01:44] | where the inmates temporarily disabled the cameras. | 犯人当时破坏了监控设备 | 
| [01:47] | Well, this could be a retaliatory act against the administration. | 这可能是针对管理人员的报复行为 | 
| [01:50] | In which case it could happen again. | 这样的话类似事件可能还会发生 | 
| [01:51] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m afraid of. | 没错 我正担心是这样 | 
| [01:53] | Look, I only took over 6 months ago, | 我六个月前才接管这里 | 
| [01:55] | and two men are dead. | 就死了两个人 | 
| [01:57] | They had families. | 他们都有家人 | 
| [01:59] | Warden, we’re here to help however we can. | 狱长 我们会尽力帮忙的 | 
| [02:01] | Let us discuss it with our team | 我俩先去和团队讨论下 | 
| [02:03] | and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. | 尽快跟你联系 | 
| [02:04] | Yeah, sounds good. | 好 听上去不错 | 
| [02:05] | Thank you both. | 多谢两位 | 
| [02:08] | Federal penitentiary. | 联邦监狱 | 
| [02:10] | Technically it is on our watch. | 理论上算我们管辖范围 | 
| [02:11] | A privately owned penitentiary outsourced by the DOJ. | 司法部外包出去的私人监狱 | 
| [02:14] | How’d you meet this guy? | 你怎么认识这家伙的 | 
| [02:15] | At a conference in D.C. | 华盛顿的一个会议上 | 
| [02:16] | He was a lobbyist for the same company | 他就是那家监狱 | 
| [02:18] | that owns the prison. | 所属公司的说客 | 
| [02:19] | Why go from a lobbyist on the hill | 为什么要从在国会活动的说客 | 
| [02:21] | to a prison warden in east Texas? | 转去德克萨斯东部做狱长 | 
| [02:23] | Apparently he got a nice salary package for taking the job. | 显然那份工作薪酬更高 | 
| [02:26] | And now he’s in over his head. | 现在可是焦头烂额了 | 
| [02:28] | 2,000 inmates, and probably half of them | 两千名犯人 大概有半数 | 
| [02:30] | already in there for violent crimes. | 都因暴利犯罪入狱 | 
| [02:33] | Well, the good news and the bad news is, | 好消息也算是坏消息 | 
| [02:35] | we’ve already got our suspect pool. | 嫌犯的范围已经有了 | 
| [04:19] | Lockdown | 一级禁闭 | 
| [04:25] | “When the prison doors are opened, | 监狱之门一旦开启 | 
| [04:27] | the real dragon will fly out.” | 真龙便会逃出生天 | 
| [04:29] | Ho Chi Minh. | 胡志明 | 
| [04:30] | Officers Keith Rivers and Rudy Hightower, | 基斯·里弗斯和卢迪·海托华警官 | 
| [04:32] | both career prison guards, both married, kids, | 都是职业监狱看守 已婚 有孩子 | 
| [04:34] | nothing out of the ordinary. | 没什么特殊的 | 
| [04:35] | The uniform itself could be the target. | 可能就是针对看守的 | 
| [04:37] | Kill a guard, any guard, it doesn’t matter which one. | 杀一个守卫 任何守卫都行 | 
| [04:39] | And what about the sock in the mouth? | 那嘴里的袜子是什么意思 | 
| [04:40] | It might be some kind of warning to keep quiet, you know, | 可能是某种让人保持沉默的警告 | 
| [04:43] | like, put a sock in it. | 塞只袜子 | 
| [04:45] | It could have also just been a gag | 也可能只是单纯的堵嘴物 | 
| [04:46] | to literally keep the victims quiet. | 让被害人保持沉默 | 
| [04:48] | Well, either way, | 无论如何 | 
| [04:48] | we’re probably looking at multiple unsubs. | 可能会是多名嫌犯 | 
| [04:50] | This would be very difficult to pull off alone. | 此事不太可能是单干的 | 
| [04:52] | Multiple unsubs in a prison, | 监狱里的多名嫌犯 | 
| [04:54] | sounds like a gang. | 听着像是黑帮 | 
| [04:55] | And gangs have gang leaders | 黑帮就有头目 | 
| [04:56] | and the murders could lead back to one of them, | 谋杀案可能会追踪到某个黑帮 | 
| [04:58] | and by them, I mean him. | 要说老大 很可能是他 | 
| [05:00] | Julio Watson, founder of the Southside Crip Nation. | 胡里奥·沃森 南跛帮的创始人 | 
| [05:03] | He transferred in a month before the murders started. | 他在谋杀案开始前一个月转进去的 | 
| [05:06] | Wonder if it’s a coincidence. | 不知是不是巧合 | 
| [05:07] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 长官 | 
| [05:08] | Even I am befuddled. | 我可能是有点糊涂 | 
| [05:09] | I found almost nothing on this prison, | 那座监狱的信息几乎没有 | 
| [05:11] | but this is what I do know. | 但以下是我了解到的 | 
| [05:12] | The Reagan Federal Penitentiary was opened in 1969 | 里根联邦监狱始于1969年 | 
| [05:15] | just outside of Liberty, Texas. | 就在德克萨斯州自由市外 | 
| [05:16] | Oh, the irony, I know. | 是不是很讽刺 | 
| [05:17] | And then it was scheduled to be shut down, | 然后那里计划被关闭 | 
| [05:19] | but Citadel Corrections company bought it | 但本营劳教公司一年后 | 
| [05:21] | a year ago from Uncle Sam. | 从政府手里买下了它 | 
| [05:22] | The business of incarceration | 监狱生意 | 
| [05:24] | is extremely lucrative and virtually recession-proof. | 十分有利可图 完全不受经济衰退影响 | 
| [05:26] | The Citadel Corrections company | 本营劳教公司的资产 | 
| [05:28] | has more than quadrupled their holdings | 自其二十年前成立以来 | 
| [05:29] | since they were founded 20 years ago. | 已经翻了不止四倍 | 
| [05:30] | They now have 19 facilities all across the country. | 他们现在在全国拥有十九处设施 | 
| [05:33] | 59,603 prisoners in their charge. | 管理着59603名犯人 | 
| [05:36] | Guess I had it wrong all this time. | 看来我一直搞错了 | 
| [05:38] | Crime does pay. | 犯罪确实有利可图 | 
| [05:49] | Two vehichles coming in. | 两辆车进去了 | 
| [06:02] | Close it up! | 关门 | 
| [06:11] | Agent Hotchner, it’s good to see you, Sir. | 霍奇纳探员 幸会 长官 | 
| [06:13] | Thank you again for coming all this way. | 多谢你们远程赶来 | 
| [06:15] | Hopefully we can help, Warden. | 希望我们能帮上忙 狱长 | 
| [06:18] | Oh, Agent Rossi, | 罗西探员 | 
| [06:18] | Hey, it’s great to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [06:20] | Likewise, Warden. | 我也是 狱长 | 
| [06:21] | This is our team. | 这是我们的组员 | 
| [06:22] | This is Agent Callahan, | 卡拉翰探员 | 
| [06:23] | Agent Jareau, Dr. Reid, | 洁婼探员 里德博士 | 
| [06:24] | and Agent Morgan. | 和摩根探员 | 
| [06:25] | This is Captain Shavers, head of security. | 这位是守卫组的沙福斯队长 | 
| [06:27] | He can help you with anything you need. | 如果需要什么尽管找他 | 
| [06:29] | Call me Dale, please. | 叫我戴尔就好 | 
| [06:30] | And welcome. It’s good to have you all here. | 欢迎你们 很高兴你们能来 | 
| [06:32] | Right this way. | 这边走 | 
| [06:37] | Gun lockers for your weapons and ammo are right here. | 你们的武器弹药请存在这边的储物柜里 | 
| [06:40] | Obviously we had to move Officer Rivers’ body, | 我们必须将里弗斯警官的尸体移走 | 
| [06:42] | but per your request, | 但按照你们的要求 | 
| [06:43] | we left everything else as is. | 其他一切都保持原样 | 
| [06:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:46] | Thank you for coming. | 多谢你们前来 | 
| [06:47] | Polinsky, I want those sign-up forms logged in | 博林斯基 在换班之前把登记表填好 | 
| [06:49] | before the next shift. | 交给我 | 
| [06:50] | Make sure we get them visitor badges. | 记得给他们办来访证 | 
| [06:52] | Close. | 关门 | 
| [06:54] | If you don’t mind, I got a few things I need to tend to, | 如果你们不介意 我还有别的事要做 | 
| [06:56] | but I’ll catch up with you ASAP. | 但我会尽快跟你们会合 | 
| [06:58] | I’m sorry there’s no cell signal inside the walls. | 很抱歉在监狱里没有手机信号 | 
| [07:00] | We had to jam it. | 我们不得不屏蔽掉 | 
| [07:02] | You got inmates smuggling phones in? | 有犯人偷运手机进来吗 | 
| [07:03] | Yeah, it’s been a problem, one of many. | 对 一直是众多问题之一 | 
| [07:06] | What about wi-fi? | 有无线网络吗 | 
| [07:07] | We got you set up as close to the router as possible, | 你们的办公地点尽可能地设在了路由器旁边 | 
| [07:08] | but it’s still glitchy. It drives me nuts. | 但信号仍不好 快把我逼疯了 | 
| [07:10] | Back when I worked on the Hill, | 以前我在国会工作时 | 
| [07:11] | I couldn’t survive without my phone. | 没有手机简直活不下去 | 
| [07:13] | I got a teenager at home who knows exactly how you feel. | 我家里有位青少年非常明白你的感受 | 
| [07:17] | Well, we have got a good old-fashioned land line | 不过我们为你们准备了一部老式的座机 | 
| [07:19] | and a fax machine for you, though. | 和一部传真机 | 
| [07:20] | I thought I was the only one that still used those. | 我以为这世上只有我还在用这种东西呢 | 
| [07:23] | And there actually is a pretty decent signal outside, | 不过外面的信号很不错 | 
| [07:25] | so you’re not completely cut off. | 所以你们不是完全与世隔绝 | 
| [07:27] | We’ll provide all your meals. | 我们会为你们准备餐饮 | 
| [07:28] | Food’s not much to speak of, especially breakfast, | 这里的食物可不怎么样 特别是早餐 | 
| [07:30] | so you may want to grab something over by your hotel and bring it in. | 所以你们最好从酒店带点吃的过来 | 
| [07:36] | Excuse me, doctor, when’s the coroner coming to pick him up? | 打扰下 医生 验尸官什么时候来运尸体 | 
| [07:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [07:40] | Any idea how long the autopsy will take? | 你知道尸检大概需要多长时间吗 | 
| [07:42] | No, none. | 不知道 | 
| [07:44] | Ok, then, is there anything you can tell us? | 好吧 那你能为我们提供些线索吗 | 
| [07:46] | Sorry. I’m not out here that much. | 抱歉 我才来不久 | 
| [07:49] | Excuse me, please. | 失陪了 | 
| [07:56] | Check this out. | 看这个 | 
| [07:59] | His fingers are broken. | 他的手指断了 | 
| [08:01] | That other guard, Hightower, his fingers were broken, too. | 另一名警卫海托华 他的手指也断了 | 
| [08:05] | and if I remember right, | 如果我没记错 | 
| [08:07] | 7, just like this guy. | 断了七根 跟这家伙一样 | 
| [08:10] | The M.E. said Hightower’s were defensive wounds. | 验尸官说海托华的伤是自卫造成的 | 
| [08:12] | Probably happened in the struggle during the riot. | 可能是暴动时挣扎所致 | 
| [08:14] | I don’t see any obvious defensive wounds on him. | 我没在他身上发现明显的自卫伤 | 
| [08:16] | Yeah. We need an autopsy. | 对 我们需要尸检 | 
| [08:18] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 | 
| [08:19] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna go light a fire | 是啊 我去催催 | 
| [08:21] | under Dr. Helpful out here. | 外面那位乐于助人先生 | 
| [08:23] | I bet all the inmates know exactly what areas | 我敢说所有犯人都很清楚 | 
| [08:25] | are covered by surveillance. | 摄像头监视的区域是哪里 | 
| [08:27] | That they do. | 确实 | 
| [08:28] | The lock’s not picked, | 锁并不是被撬开的 | 
| [08:29] | so they either stole a key from a guard | 所以他们要么从别的警卫那偷了钥匙 | 
| [08:31] | or took one off the victim. | 要么是从死者身上拿的 | 
| [08:33] | But how did they get him all the way back here? | 但他们是怎么把他弄到后面的 | 
| [08:34] | They either waited or lured him here somehow. | 要么埋伏在这里 要么引诱他过来的 | 
| [08:37] | And look at this shelf. It’s pretty high. | 你看这个架子 还挺高的 | 
| [08:38] | It had to take at least two attackers to get him up here. | 至少要两个人才能把他弄到这上面 | 
| [08:41] | What’s the deal with the shoddy surveillance? | 这简陋的监控系统是怎么回事 | 
| [08:42] | I mean, this is a big hallway. No cameras? | 如此长的走廊 连摄像头都没有 | 
| [08:45] | Ask our corporate office. | 这你得问决策层 | 
| [08:46] | Maybe you’ll have better luck than I did. | 也许你们问比我有用 | 
| [08:49] | What do you mean by that? | 此话怎讲 | 
| [08:53] | It’s ok. You can level with us. | 没事的 你可以对我们说实话 | 
| [08:55] | I requested cameras, dozens of times, | 我要求过装摄像头 很多次 | 
| [08:57] | but I got shot down because upgrades cost money. | 但都被驳回了 因为要花钱 | 
| [09:01] | You want me to level with you, ok. | 你们想让我说实话 那好吧 | 
| [09:03] | These ccc college boys have their heads up their asses. | 这帮大学生根本什么都不知道 | 
| [09:06] | The Warden’s a fair enough man, but he’s one of them. | 狱长人不错 但他和那帮人是一丘之貉 | 
| [09:10] | 20 years I’ve been here. | 我在这工作了20年 | 
| [09:11] | They don’t care about us or this place. | 他们根本不在乎我们 或是这监狱 | 
| [09:14] | The only thing they care about is the bottom line, | 他们只要不出事就行 | 
| [09:16] | and my guys are dying because of it. | 就因为这样我的人才会死 | 
| [09:17] | Captain, de-seg supervisors are ready for you in the main office. | 队长 禁闭室主管们在主办公室等你 | 
| [09:21] | Copy that, I’ll be right up. | 收到 我马上上去 | 
| [09:23] | Can you two find your way back? | 你们找得到回去的路吗 | 
| [09:24] | Yeah. We’re good. | 好的 没问题 | 
| [09:32] | You know, Callahan, there’s one other possibility we need to consider. | 卡拉翰 我们还得考虑一种可能性 | 
| [09:36] | What if a guard is actually involved? | 说不定有守卫也牵扯其中 | 
| [09:39] | It just means we’ve got to be careful who we can trust. | 那说明我们不能轻信他人了 | 
| [09:45] | Yo, Gene, you got my carnitas? | 基恩 给我带墨西哥猪肉丝了吗 | 
| [09:49] | How long you think they’re gonna keep us on lockdown? | 你觉得我们要在一级防范禁闭待多久 | 
| [09:52] | A watched pot never boils. | 心急等不到壶开 | 
| [09:55] | A watched pot never what? | 心急什么 | 
| [09:58] | Nobody asked you about no pot, man. | 没人问你壶怎么样 伙计 | 
| [10:01] | What does that even mean? | 这是什么鬼意思 | 
| [10:03] | Damn! | 该死 | 
| [10:09] | About time. I’m starvin’. | 早该来了 饿死我了 | 
| [10:19] | Come here, boy. | 过来 孩子 | 
| [10:26] | The feds are here. | 联调局的人来了 | 
| [10:27] | What? | 什么 | 
| [10:28] | You heard me. | 你听见我说的了 | 
| [10:30] | And you better keep your damn mouth shut. | 你最好闭上你的臭嘴 | 
| [10:50] | Mr. Watson. Sorry for the wait. | 沃森先生 抱歉让你久等了 | 
| [10:55] | I hope y’all know I had to rearrange my entire schedule. | 希望你们知道我不得不重排我的全部行程 | 
| [10:58] | I have back-to-back meetings and a conference call after lunch. | 我午后排满了会议和一个电话会议 | 
| [11:01] | Well, we appreciate your understanding. | 感谢你的理解 | 
| [11:04] | What’s up, bro? | 怎么了 老兄 | 
| [11:05] | They bring you in here so we could relate? | 他们派你来和我产生共鸣的吗 | 
| [11:07] | Not exactly, bro. | 不完全是 老兄 | 
| [11:09] | We just want to ask you a few questions | 我们只是来问几个关于 | 
| [11:10] | about officers Hightower and Rivers. | 海托华警官和里弗斯警官的问题 | 
| [11:12] | I ain’t do it. | 不是我干的 | 
| [11:13] | You didn’t do what? | 什么不是你干的 | 
| [11:14] | I ain’t killed ’em. | 我没杀他们 | 
| [11:15] | And we should just believe you. | 我们应该就这么相信你说的吗 | 
| [11:17] | Come on, you both know if it was me, | 拜托 你们都知道如果真是我 | 
| [11:18] | I’d be braggin’ about it already. | 我早就开始自吹自擂了 | 
| [11:20] | What I got to hide? What, they gonna give me more time? | 我有什么好藏的 会怕加刑不成 | 
| [11:24] | I got life plus 30 already. | 我已经被判终身监禁外加30年刑期了 | 
| [11:26] | That mean after I die, I gotta be back up in here anyway. | 也就是说就算我死了也还得回来 | 
| [11:29] | All right, then, do you know anything | 那你知道任何有可能 | 
| [11:30] | about who might be involved? | 与此事相关的人吗 | 
| [11:32] | Nah, man, me and my people, we don’t mess with socks. | 不知道 我和我的人不会乱用袜子 | 
| [11:35] | It’s melodramatic. | 这也太戏剧性了 | 
| [11:38] | You know about that? | 你知道袜子的事 | 
| [11:41] | I know about a lot. | 我知道很多事 | 
| [11:42] | Just not who did it. | 就是不知道凶手是谁 | 
| [11:45] | And you’re not exactly crying over it, though, are you? | 你并不会真的为此感到难过 是吧 | 
| [11:50] | Turn up the pressure there, Hightower. | 加压 海托华 | 
| [11:51] | He can take more than that. | 他还能受得了 | 
| [11:52] | Come on, Julio, stand up. | 来啊 胡里奥 站起来 | 
| [11:53] | Come on! Come on! | 起来 起来啊 | 
| [11:55] | He can take it. Turn it up. | 他能受得了 加压 | 
| [11:59] | Aren’t you soaked, Julio? | 你湿透了没 胡里奥 | 
| [12:01] | Come on, get up. | 来啊 起来 | 
| [12:02] | Stand up, man. | 站起来 伙计 | 
| [12:05] | Them two cops, | 那两个警察 | 
| [12:08] | world’s better off without ’em. | 没有他们这个世界会更美好 | 
| [12:09] | According to who? You? | 谁说的 你吗 | 
| [12:11] | Me and everybody else in here we’ll agree. | 我和这里的诸位都认同这点 | 
| [12:14] | Ask around. | 你随便问问 | 
| [12:15] | Due respect, Julio, | 恕我直言 胡里奥 | 
| [12:17] | but you’re a mass murderer who copped a plea | 你是一个通过自首和出卖队友 | 
| [12:19] | and flipped on your friends in exchange for a lesser sentence. | 换取减刑的杀人狂 | 
| [12:23] | You’re not exactly what I would call a reliable character witness. | 我可不认为你是一个可靠的品行证人 | 
| [12:26] | Believe whatever you want. | 随你信不信吧 | 
| [12:28] | But trust, I hated them pigs. | 但要相信一点 我恨他们这些蠢货 | 
| [12:31] | Matter of fact, I wish I had done it. | 实际上 我希望是我干的 | 
| [12:34] | It would have given me something to do to pass the time. | 还能给我点消磨时间的事情做 | 
| [12:40] | There’s a couple more guys that we should talk to. | 还有几个我们要进行交谈的人 | 
| [12:41] | So far no one knows anything, | 到目前为止大家都一无所知 | 
| [12:43] | but if they do, they’re just not talking. | 也可能是知情不报 | 
| [12:44] | Maybe this has nothing to do with gang-related activity. | 或许这和帮派活动无关 | 
| [12:46] | The one thing they all have in common | 有一点大家都很一致 | 
| [12:48] | is no love for Hightower or Rivers. | 就是没人喜欢海托华和里弗斯 | 
| [12:50] | This could be personal. | 可能是私人原因 | 
| [12:50] | Maybe someone had a beef with those two. | 或许有人对这两个人怀有怨恨 | 
| [12:52] | We need to complete our profiles. The answer’s in there. | 我们得完成侧写 答案就在其中 | 
| [12:54] | Uh… how much time do you need? | 你还需要多少时间 | 
| [12:57] | 126 minutes, approximately. | 大概126分钟 | 
| [12:58] | Well, hurry. | 抓紧时间 | 
| [12:59] | We should go help finish those interviews. | 我们该去帮忙完成问话了 | 
| [13:00] | I’ll join you in a minute, | 我马上加入你 | 
| [13:01] | but first I’m gonna go outside and check in with Garcia. | 得先出去联系一下加西亚 | 
| [13:29] | The preliminary M.E. Report on Rivers | 里弗斯的初步尸检报告显示 | 
| [13:30] | says his fingers were broken postmortem. | 他的手指是死后被折断的 | 
| [13:33] | 7 broken fingers could mean anything. | 七根断裂的手指能代表许多事 | 
| [13:35] | The number 7 is widely regarded as being lucky, | 七这个数字普遍被认为是代表幸运的 | 
| [13:37] | and it plays a ubiquitous role | 它不仅在世界上大多数宗教信仰中 | 
| [13:38] | in most of the world’s major religions, | 发挥着无处不在的作用 | 
| [13:39] | not to mention astrology, | 更别提在占星学 | 
| [13:40] | astronomy, literature, music. | 天文学 文学和音乐中的体现 | 
| [13:42] | The interesting thing about the number 7 | 关于数字七有趣的一点是 | 
| [13:43] | is that it’s not only a factorial prime– | 它不仅是一个阶乘素数 | 
| [13:45] | Reid, did you get through the files? | 里德 你看完档案了吗 | 
| [13:46] | I did, and I found a discrepancy. | 看完了 还发现了一点矛盾之处 | 
| [13:48] | There seems to be a prisoner unaccounted for. | 好像有一个犯人下落不明 | 
| [13:51] | Devon White. At first I almost missed it | 达文·怀特 一开始我差点没发现 | 
| [13:53] | because there’s not even a file for him, | 因为根本没有他的档案 | 
| [13:54] | but I triple-checked the inmate manifest, | 但是我检查了三遍犯人清单 | 
| [13:56] | cross-checked that with the attendance logs, | 和考勤记录进行了交叉对比 | 
| [13:57] | and it turns out that one day 3 months ago he just vanished. | 结果发现三个月前的一天他凭空消失了 | 
| [14:01] | 3 months ago was right before Hightower was killed. | 三个月前刚好是海托华被杀之前 | 
| [14:06] | We need to find him. | 我们得找到他 | 
| [14:46] | Devon White. I… | 达文·怀特 我… | 
| [14:50] | Yeah, I–I didn’t know him personally. | 我不认识他 | 
| [14:53] | I remember him. | 我记得他 | 
| [14:54] | D-block. He was transferred to Nixon, | D区 他被转移到尼克松 | 
| [14:56] | and that’s one of their facilities Just outside of Pensacola. | 那是他们在彭萨科拉外的一个监狱 | 
| [14:58] | – May I? – Any idea why this | -让我看看 -你知道这为什么 | 
| [14:59] | wasn’t with the other records? | 不和别的记录一起归档吗 | 
| [15:01] | Who knows? I can’t get them to do it right over at corporate. | 谁知道 东家公司那边办不对事情 | 
| [15:03] | We’d like to arrange to speak to him. | 我们想跟他谈谈 | 
| [15:05] | He was here before the first murder, | 第一起谋杀案之前他就在这 | 
| [15:06] | and that’s always the most significant. | 这往往是最重要的一点 | 
| [15:08] | – I’ll make some calls. – Thank you. | -我去打几个电话 -谢谢 | 
| [15:09] | Wilson on C for Shavers. | C区的威尔森找沙福斯 | 
| [15:11] | Captain, do you copy? | 队长 收到了吗 | 
| [15:12] | Go for Shavers. | 去找沙福斯吧 | 
| [15:13] | Uh, sir, we’ve got a situation down here. | 长官 我们这出了点问题 | 
| [15:15] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [15:16] | There’s, uh, there’s been another murder. | 又发生了一起谋杀案 | 
| [15:23] | 7 broken fingers and a sock in the mouth. | 扭断了七根手指 嘴巴里也塞着袜子 | 
| [15:26] | This time there’s evidence of sexual assault. | 这次还有受到性侵犯的证据 | 
| [15:27] | We didn’t see that with the other victims. | 其他死者身上并未出现性侵痕迹 | 
| [15:28] | Who was he? | 他是谁 | 
| [15:29] | Randall Jefferson Jones, inmate number 91751. | 兰达尔 杰弗森·琼斯 入狱编号91751 | 
| [15:31] | He was a serial rapist in the 10th year of a 20-year-sentence. | 是判了二十年的连环强奸犯 已经第十年了 | 
| [15:34] | How did this happen again? | 为什么还会发生 | 
| [15:35] | These men are supposed to be locked down? | 这些人本来不是都关起来了吗 | 
| [15:37] | He was privileged status, sir. | 他是有特权的 长官 | 
| [15:39] | How did a serial rapist end up privileged? | 为什么连环强奸犯会享有特权 | 
| [15:41] | Jones gave us information from time to time. | 琼斯偶尔会给我们提供一些情报 | 
| [15:43] | That explains the shift in victimology | 这就解释了为何被害人类型发生了改变 | 
| [15:44] | and the high level of violence. | 以及手段为何变得极度暴力 | 
| [15:46] | Well, at least we know the killers must be someone | 至少我们知道凶手肯定是 | 
| [15:47] | with privileged status on this cell block, right? | 监狱中享有特权的人 对吗 | 
| [15:50] | Yeah, that’s over 100 guys, | 那也有上百号人 | 
| [15:52] | and this shot could have been called from anywhere. | 任何区的人都可以到这里来 | 
| [15:54] | Is there surveillance in this area? | 这附近有监控摄像吗 | 
| [15:55] | Not inside the bathroom itself but the hallway outside. | 厕所里面没有 但是走廊上有 | 
| [15:57] | All right, we’ll need to review the footage immediately. | 好 我们得马上查看监控录像 | 
| [16:00] | You got it. | 没问题 | 
| [16:00] | Doing this over here is incredibly bold. | 在这里犯案胆子也太大了 | 
| [16:02] | It’s practically a taunt. | 几乎是一种挑衅行为 | 
| [16:03] | Or a message. | 或是在传达某种信息 | 
| [16:05] | To who? | 给谁呢 | 
| [16:07] | Us. | 我们 | 
| [16:28] | Chocolate thunder, chocolate thunder, | 巧克力甜心 巧克力甜心 | 
| [16:29] | where have you been? I’ve left like 4 messages? | 你跑哪去了 我给你留了四通留言 | 
| [16:31] | I’m sorry, mama. You know there’s no signal inside. | 对不起 亲爱的 你知道这里面没信号的 | 
| [16:34] | That is cruel and unusual punishment. | 这种惩罚实在是太残忍了 简直泯灭人性 | 
| [16:35] | You know that if I don’t phone flirt with you | 你知道我一天内没给你打上两个电话 | 
| [16:37] | at least twice a day, I get all itchy. | 听听甜言蜜语 我整个人都不舒服 | 
| [16:39] | Promise me you’ll check in more. | 跟我保证你会勤加查看 | 
| [16:40] | Hey, what do you think I’m doing right now? Come on, breathe. | 那你以为我现在在做什么 深呼吸 | 
| [16:43] | You got anything for me? | 你查到了什么吗 | 
| [16:44] | Yes, of course I do. | 那当然了 | 
| [16:45] | I have some decidedly weird information | 我在前两名死者海托华和里弗斯 | 
| [16:48] | about the first two victims, Hightower and Rivers. | 身上查到了些非常诡异的东西 | 
| [16:51] | They, for the past year, have matching bank activity, | 过去几年里 他们的银行记录非常吻合 | 
| [16:54] | and a lot of it. | 很多条都对得上号 | 
| [16:55] | Like one guy would withdraw cash and the other one | 比如其中一个人取了一笔钱 | 
| [16:58] | would deposit the exact same amount, | 另一个人就会存入相同金额的钱 | 
| [17:00] | sometimes as low as 200 bucks, | 有时候只有两百块 | 
| [17:02] | a couple times as high as 2,000. | 有几次是两千 | 
| [17:03] | They even wrote checks to each other. | 他们还会给对方写支票 | 
| [17:05] | If I was a betting woman, I would bet that these two | 要是我是个老赌棍 我肯定赌他们俩 | 
| [17:07] | have been paying off bets. | 是在相互支付赌注 | 
| [17:09] | That’s nice work, baby girl. Good job. | 干得好 宝贝 非常棒 | 
| [17:10] | Thank you. Hey, take care of yourself. | 谢了 对了 照顾好你自己 | 
| [17:12] | Come on, you know me. | 别担心 你那么了解我 | 
| [17:13] | Yeah, I do. That’s why I’m saying it. | 是啊 所以我才要嘱咐你 | 
| [17:16] | Can’t see anything on the surveillance footage. | 监控录像上什么都没有 | 
| [17:18] | They cut the lights in the hallway | 他们把走廊上的灯切断了 | 
| [17:19] | and the cameras don’t have I.R. | 摄像头不是红外的 | 
| [17:20] | How’d they get access to the power? | 他们是怎么接触到电源的 | 
| [17:22] | Same way they got into that closet. | 跟进入储物间的方式一样 | 
| [17:23] | One of the guards is definitely in on this. | 绝对有一个看守同谋 | 
| [17:25] | Maybe not willingly. There have been cases | 可能不是自愿的 曾经有犯人 | 
| [17:27] | where inmates have manipulated prison staff with threats. | 胁迫监狱员工为其办事的先例 | 
| [17:29] | Guys, I’ve been looking for connections between our victims, | 我一直在找死者之间的联系 | 
| [17:31] | and I think I may have found something. | 我好像发现了点什么 | 
| [17:33] | Before our dead convict, Randall Jefferson Jones, | 在死刑犯兰达尔 杰弗森·琼斯 | 
| [17:35] | achieved privileged status, | 获取特权之前 | 
| [17:36] | he just happened to be cellmates with Devon White. | 他恰好是达文·怀特的狱友 | 
| [17:39] | Ok, so why does Devon’s name keep popping up? | 为什么哪里都能看到达文的名字 | 
| [17:41] | I thought the same thing, so I kept searching, | 我也这么觉得 所以我继续找 | 
| [17:43] | which oddly enough led me back to Hightower and Rivers. | 奇怪的是 又回到了海托华和里弗斯身上 | 
| [17:45] | They filed more disciplinary write-ups | 他们俩提交的纪律报告 | 
| [17:47] | than any other guards in the entire prison, | 比整个监狱中任何工作人员都要多 | 
| [17:48] | and guess who got a lot of them. | 猜猜大多都是关于谁的 | 
| [17:49] | Devon White. | 达文·怀特 | 
| [17:50] | Yeah, but for relatively minor infractions– | 没错 但都是些无关痛痒的小事 | 
| [17:52] | improperly made bed, non-regulation clothing. | 床铺不整齐 没有叠衣服 | 
| [17:54] | They once put him in solitary confinement | 有一次他们还因他在床下 | 
| [17:56] | for hiding candy bars under his bed. | 藏糖果而将他关禁闭 | 
| [17:57] | I wonder why they rode him so hard. | 为什么要这么整他 | 
| [17:59] | Here’s the strange thing, though. | 奇怪之处在于 | 
| [18:00] | He has no history of physical violence in his past, | 他过去从来没有暴力史 | 
| [18:02] | yet he made frequent visits to the infirmary | 但他却频频因参与打架斗殴 | 
| [18:04] | for injuries related to fighting. | 而进出医务室 | 
| [18:07] | Do we have medical files here? | 我们有医疗记录吗 | 
| [18:08] | No, we need to check the infirmary. | 不 我们得去医务室查一查 | 
| [18:11] | There it is. | 就是这个 | 
| [18:12] | Ok. Devon White. | 好 达文·怀特 | 
| [18:16] | Looks like he was in here quite a bit. | 看上去他来这里相当频繁 | 
| [18:22] | Broken nose, stitches, missing tooth. | 鼻子断了 缝针 牙掉了 | 
| [18:26] | He may not have been a violent guy when he got here, | 他来这之前可能并不暴力 | 
| [18:29] | but this place certainly turned him into one. | 但这个地方确实将他变成了暴力狂 | 
| [18:31] | This man was sexually assaulted several times, | 这人被性侵犯过好几次 | 
| [18:34] | but why am I not seeing anything in here about a rape kit? | 但为什么这里没看到任何鉴定强奸工具 | 
| [18:36] | No evidence collection, nothing. | 没有收集证据 什么都没有 | 
| [18:38] | Probably didn’t want to file a report. | 可能是不想报案 | 
| [18:40] | See it all the time. | 经常是这样 | 
| [18:41] | Do you think this has anything to do | 你觉得这跟第三个被害人的 | 
| [18:42] | with the sexual assault of the third victim? | 性侵犯有关吗 | 
| [18:44] | You mean like an eye for an eye? | 你是说以牙还牙 | 
| [18:45] | It’s a good bet. | 很有可能 | 
| [18:47] | We need to find Devon White. | 我们得找到达文·怀特 | 
| [18:48] | Meantime, we need to talk to someone who knew him. | 同时 我们需要跟认识他的人聊聊 | 
| [18:51] | Somebody in this place knows something. | 这里有人知道一些事 | 
| [18:55] | Hell, yeah, I remember Devon, | 当然 我记得达文 | 
| [18:57] | from up in the library. | 在上面的图书馆认识的 | 
| [18:59] | You two were pretty good buddies? | 你们关系很好吗 | 
| [19:00] | He’s the one helped me get my G.E.D. | 他帮我通过了普通教育考试 | 
| [19:02] | He’s a good dude. | 他是个好人 | 
| [19:04] | They transferred him up out of here. | 他们把他从这里转走了 | 
| [19:07] | He all right? | 他还好吗 | 
| [19:12] | Mr. Sam Pritchett. | 山姆·普利切特先生 | 
| [19:15] | I’m Agent David Rossi. | 我是戴夫·罗西探员 | 
| [19:18] | How you doin’? | 你好吗 | 
| [19:20] | Can’t complain. | 没什么好抱怨的 | 
| [19:22] | Well, you could, but who’d be listening, right? | 你想抱怨 但有谁会听呢 是吧 | 
| [19:26] | Can I get you something? Water? Coffee? | 需要喝点什么吗 水 咖啡 | 
| [19:31] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [19:33] | I, uh, | 我 | 
| [19:34] | I wanted to ask you about Devon White. | 我想问你关于达文·怀特的事 | 
| [19:37] | It says here you worked in the library with him. | 这上面说你曾在图书馆跟他共事过 | 
| [19:40] | Till they assigned me to another work detail. | 一直到他们给我分配了另一份工 | 
| [19:42] | I see you worked there almost 20 years. | 我看到你在那里工作了近二十年 | 
| [19:46] | Why the change? | 为什么要换 | 
| [19:46] | Not my choice. | 不是我的选择 | 
| [19:48] | So did that have anything to do with officer Hightower? | 这跟海托华警官有关吗 | 
| [19:51] | You know, I ask that because I see his name on the work transfer. | 我这么问是因为工作转换记录上有他的名字 | 
| [19:56] | Hi there, Sam. You miss us? | 你好啊 山姆 想我们吗 | 
| [19:59] | Up. | 起来 | 
| [20:08] | Got a lot of books. | 有很多书啊 | 
| [20:14] | – Get over here. – Got a lot of books, Sam. | -过来 -有很多书啊 山姆 | 
| [20:17] | Don’t you know you’re not supposed to have books? | 你不知道你不该藏书吗 | 
| [20:20] | It’s against the rules. | 违反规定了 | 
| [20:26] | I go where they tell me to go. | 他们让我去哪儿我就去哪儿 | 
| [20:31] | Right. | 对 | 
| [20:32] | So what can you tell me about Devon? | 你能跟我说说达文吗 | 
| [20:35] | Good kid, hard worker, | 好孩子 工作努力 | 
| [20:39] | loved to read. | 喜欢阅读 | 
| [20:40] | Not like most of these other knuckleheads. | 不像别的那些蠢货 | 
| [20:42] | So you two were pretty close. | 所以你们关系很好 | 
| [20:46] | Ah, you know, liked to look out for him. | 差不多就是照顾照顾他 | 
| [20:52] | And why is that? | 这是为什么 | 
| [20:54] | Some of these young cats that come in here, | 有些小崽子刚进来 | 
| [20:56] | they get overwhelmed. | 总是不知所措 | 
| [20:59] | You got to makeup for it. | 融入进来要经历个阶段 | 
| [21:00] | What you doing, newbie? | 干什么呢 菜鸟 | 
| [21:02] | Where you from, brother? | 你哪里来的啊 哥们 | 
| [21:34] | What’s up, young blood? | 你好啊 小年轻 | 
| [21:36] | Sam. | 山姆 | 
| [21:39] | Devon. | 达文 | 
| [21:41] | So he was a good kid. | 所以他是个好孩子 | 
| [21:48] | Well, that, uh, | 这个 | 
| [21:50] | that’s funny, because | 这个有点意思 因为 | 
| [21:51] | I got a stack of disciplinary write-ups | 我这里有一大堆的纪律报告 | 
| [21:53] | that say different. | 都不这么说 | 
| [21:54] | In fact, officer Hightower | 事实上 海托华警官 | 
| [21:56] | and another guy, Rivers, | 还有另一个人 里弗斯 | 
| [21:59] | they wrote Devon up a lot, | 他们上报了达文很多次 | 
| [22:00] | even took him to the infirmary for fighting. | 甚至还因为打架带他去了医务室 | 
| [22:05] | I don’t know nothin’ about that. | 这个我什么都不知道 | 
| [22:06] | Well, did they have some kind of problem with Devon? | 他们是不是对达文有意见 | 
| [22:09] | You’d have to ask them. | 这你得问他们 | 
| [22:10] | They’re both dead. | 他们都死了 | 
| [22:12] | You don’t say. | 真的假的 | 
| [22:16] | Ok, then. | 那好吧 | 
| [22:20] | What are you not telling me? | 你没有告诉我的事是什么 | 
| [22:22] | ‘Cause I’m sitting here | 我坐在这里 | 
| [22:24] | looking at you looking at me, | 看着你就这么看着我 | 
| [22:26] | and my gut says | 我的直觉告诉我 | 
| [22:28] | you know exactly what’s going on in here. | 你完全知道这里发生了什么事 | 
| [22:37] | I don’t know nothin’. | 我什么都不知道 | 
| [23:45] | 对不起 弄破了你的书 \h\h\h\h\h\h达文 | |
| [23:51] | Before the CCC took over, | 在堡垒惩戒公司接手之前 | 
| [23:53] | Devon White was a model inmate. | 达文·怀特是个很规矩的犯人 | 
| [23:54] | He never got written up. | 他从来没有被上报过 | 
| [23:55] | Not one infirmary visit. | 一次都没去过医务室 | 
| [23:57] | None of that started until officers Hightower | 一直到海托华警官 | 
| [23:59] | and Rivers were hired. | 和里弗斯警官来这里工作 | 
| [24:00] | And that’s right around the same time | 他们也就是大约在这时起 | 
| [24:01] | they started exchanging all that money. | 开始互相转钱的 | 
| [24:03] | That bank activity has to have something to do with this. | 他们银行账面的活动肯定跟这个有一定关系 | 
| [24:05] | If they were paying off bets, | 如果他们是在付赌资 | 
| [24:06] | what could they be betting on? | 那他们在赌些什么 | 
| [24:08] | Some kind of regular poker game, maybe. | 也许就是赌赌牌 | 
| [24:10] | Sports, maybe a fight. | 比赛 格斗赛 | 
| [24:12] | What if its some sort of sanctioned violence | 会不会是监狱里被批准进行的 | 
| [24:14] | right here at the prison? | 暴力活动之类的 | 
| [24:15] | You mean like a fight club? | 你是说像搏击俱乐部那样的 | 
| [24:16] | I’ve heard of that happening in prisons. | 我听说在监狱里这种事时有发生 | 
| [24:18] | Maybe it was their own sadistic version of that using inmates. | 也许这是他们虐待囚犯的一种方式 | 
| [24:21] | That could explain why Devon was fighting. | 这也能解释为什么达文参加了斗殴 | 
| [24:22] | So the sock in the mouth and the 7 broken fingers | 袜子和折断七根手指 | 
| [24:24] | must be related to a specific event. | 是一种特定比赛项目 | 
| [24:26] | And if I’m guessing, | 要我猜 | 
| [24:27] | an event involving Devon White. | 这是达文·怀特的参赛项目 | 
| [24:32] | Our presence here is forcing the issue. | 而我们的出现激化了局面 | 
| [24:43] | Up. | 起来 | 
| [25:11] | Captain, I got something. | 队长 这里有发现 | 
| [25:18] | Take him downstairs. | 把他带去楼下 | 
| [25:32] | Get in there. | 进去 | 
| [25:45] | I should have figured it out sooner. | 我该早点想到的 | 
| [25:48] | Now I’m gonna give you a chance to come clean. | 我给你一个坦白的机会 | 
| [25:51] | Who was helping you? | 帮你的人是谁 | 
| [25:55] | Who was helping you? | 帮你的人是谁 | 
| [26:03] | Who was it? | 是谁 | 
| [26:05] | Who?! | 谁 | 
| [26:08] | You gonna make me disappear, too? | 你想让我也消失吗 | 
| [26:10] | You better tell me who it was. | 你最好告诉我是谁 | 
| [26:11] | They’re gonna figure it out. | 他们会想明白的 | 
| [26:13] | They’re gonna find you, you son of a bitch. | 你们会抓到你的 混蛋 | 
| [26:15] | This is your last chance. Who was it? | 最后一次机会 是谁 | 
| [26:17] | Maybe me and you can share a cell someday. | 也许有一天我们能成为室友 | 
| [26:35] | Oh, my–what happened? | 天 发生了什么事 | 
| [26:37] | Son of a bitch went berserk. | 这混蛋发疯了 | 
| [26:39] | Damn near bit my nose off. | 差点把我的鼻子咬掉 | 
| [26:41] | I bopped him pretty good, | 我下手重了点 | 
| [26:42] | but I guess he must have caught his head | 不过我想他是因为头撞到了门 | 
| [26:43] | on the door or something when he went down. | 还是怎么的才倒地死了的 | 
| [26:46] | We, uh, found all that hidden in his cell. | 我们发现他在牢房里藏了这个 | 
| [26:49] | Oh, damn it. | 该死的 | 
| [26:50] | Go get that cut taken care of. | 快去处理下伤口吧 | 
| [26:51] | No, I’m good, sir. | 我没事 长官 | 
| [26:53] | I’d like to stay and help. | 我想留下帮忙 | 
| [26:53] | Shavers, you’ve done enough. Go. | 沙福斯 你做得够多了 去吧 | 
| [26:55] | Captain, I’ll meet you in the infirmary. | 队长 一会儿我去医务室找你 | 
| [26:57] | I have a few questions. | 有几个问题要问你 | 
| [26:58] | All right. This won’t take long. | 好的 我去去就来 | 
| [26:59] | I’ll come find you. | 回头找你吧 | 
| [27:00] | His name is Patrick Butler, | 他叫帕特里克·布特勒 | 
| [27:01] | inmate number 312773. | 囚犯编号312773 | 
| [27:03] | Found the same socks, same shanks. | 发现了袜子和自制刀具 | 
| [27:05] | This must be our guy. | 看来他就是你们要找的人 | 
| [27:07] | Well, warden, we profiled this was the work of a group. | 狱长 根据我们的侧写这应该是团体作案 | 
| [27:09] | If Butler was involved, | 如果布特勒参与了犯案 | 
| [27:10] | we’ve only found one of the killers. | 那我们也只找到了一个凶手 | 
| [27:12] | Well, I’m gonna go share the news with corporate. | 好吧 我去通知大家最新情况 | 
| [27:14] | They’ll be happy we’re making progress. | 他们会很高兴听到我们有了进展 | 
| [27:18] | Was Butler a violent criminal? | 布特勒是暴力罪犯吗 | 
| [27:19] | Not until he came here. | 入狱前不是 | 
| [27:20] | He was doing 5 years | 他用一把玩具枪 | 
| [27:21] | for using a toy gun to rob 5 banks | 在三个州犯下了 | 
| [27:22] | in 3 different states, | 五起银行抢劫案 服役五年 | 
| [27:23] | but his sentence got bumped up to 20 | 但在他杀了另一个囚犯之后 | 
| [27:25] | after he killed another inmate. | 他的刑期加到了二十年 | 
| [27:26] | Just like Devon White. | 就像达文·怀特一样 | 
| [27:27] | Comes in nonviolent and then something goes wrong. | 都不是因暴力罪入狱 进来之后出事了 | 
| [27:34] | Hey, wait, guys, look at the cell number. | 慢着 看看牢房编号 | 
| [27:37] | Maybe it’s not 7 fingers, | 也许关键不是一共折断七根手指 | 
| [27:38] | maybe it’s 3 on one hand, | 而是一只手折断了三根 | 
| [27:40] | 4 on the other. 34. | 另一只手折断四根 34 | 
| [27:43] | Well, I wonder what else must have happened down here. | 我想知道这里还发生了什么事 | 
| [27:47] | You really think this Butler guy did it? | 你真的认为是这个布特勒干的吗 | 
| [27:50] | It’s possible. | 有可能 | 
| [27:51] | And our profile may have led Shavers right to it. | 而我们的侧写让沙福斯痛下杀手 | 
| [27:53] | But if this is about foul play, | 可如果这是谋杀 | 
| [27:54] | why would Shavers want him dead? | 为什么沙福斯想要他死 | 
| [27:55] | He may have known too much about something the | 也许他知道了太多关于队长 | 
| [27:56] | captain’s trying to hide. | 想要掩盖的事 | 
| [27:58] | You think the warden knows about all this? | 你觉得狱长知情吗 | 
| [28:00] | I don’t think so. | 应该不会 | 
| [28:00] | I think he’s just trying to save his job. | 我觉得他只是想保住饭碗 | 
| [28:06] | So what’s our next move? | 我们下一步该怎么办 | 
| [28:08] | We proceed as planned. | 照原计划进行 | 
| [28:10] | We keep conducting interviews | 继续安排问话 | 
| [28:11] | until we find out what happened to Devon White, | 直到弄清达文·怀特身上到底发生了什么事 | 
| [28:13] | and then we figure out if Butler or Shavers | 然后再找出布特勒和沙福斯 | 
| [28:14] | had anything to do with it. | 在其中的牵扯 | 
| [28:20] | Hello, Tom. | 好啊 汤姆 | 
| [28:26] | I’m not gonna say anything. | 我什么都不会说的 | 
| [28:27] | I already told you that. | 我告诉过你了 | 
| [28:28] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [28:29] | I was just saying hello. | 打个招呼而已 | 
| [28:32] | Oh, hey, you know, | 对了 | 
| [28:33] | how is that beautiful little girl of yours doing? | 你们家的小天使最近怎么样 | 
| [28:38] | She’s gonna be 8 soon? | 她快八岁了吧 | 
| [28:42] | That’s a great age. | 多好的年龄啊 | 
| [28:44] | Enjoy it. They grow quick. | 好好享受吧 孩子很快就长大了 | 
| [28:46] | Next thing you know, | 一眨眼的功夫 | 
| [28:48] | they’re gone. | 就成了泼出去的水 | 
| [29:01] | Shavers just radioed. | 沙福斯刚用无线电说 | 
| [29:02] | He’s on his way down. | 他正在来的路上 | 
| [29:03] | It’s taking him long enough. | 那也走了太久了吧 | 
| [29:05] | Have Garcia monitor his cell phone. | 我让加西亚监视了他的手机 | 
| [29:07] | That way we’ll know if he tries to leave. | 他一旦想逃 我们能马上发现 | 
| [29:09] | You really think he’ll try and run? | 你真觉得他会逃跑吗 | 
| [29:10] | He might if he’s got something to hide. | 如果他有事瞒着就会 | 
| [29:12] | Mr. Ortiz, have a seat. | 奥蒂斯先生 请坐 | 
| [29:17] | I want to ask you a few questions about Devon White. | 关于达文·怀特我有些问题想问你 | 
| [29:20] | So you worked on his cell block, right? | 你负责管他的牢区 对吗 | 
| [29:22] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 | 
| [29:24] | Do you remember anything special about Devon? | 你记不记得达文有什么异常的地方 | 
| [29:27] | Oh, man, you got to be kiddin’ me. | 妈呀 耍我呢吧这是 | 
| [29:30] | Well, of course I get the affirmative action dude. | 我享有特殊待遇 | 
| [29:33] | Why couldn’t you be one of the chicks? | 好歹也给我来个美女啊 | 
| [29:42] | It’s ok if I call you Tom? | 我可以叫你汤姆吗 | 
| [29:44] | So you reported directly to officer Rivers? | 里弗斯警官是你的上司吗 | 
| [29:47] | He was my block commander. | 他是我们区的指挥官 | 
| [29:52] | Do you remember this inmate? | 你还记得这个犯人吗 | 
| [29:55] | Yeah, he looks familiar. | 记得 看着很眼熟 | 
| [29:57] | You took him to the infirmary 4 different times. | 你带他去过四次医务室 | 
| [30:00] | His name’s Devon White. | 他叫达文·怀特 | 
| [30:02] | He was on D-building. | 他在D区 | 
| [30:04] | Yeah, yeah, Devon. | 想起来了 达文 | 
| [30:05] | I remember him. | 我记得他 | 
| [30:07] | Do you remember anything about his transfer? | 你对他转监的事有印象吗 | 
| [30:10] | How about the infirmary visits? | 那去医务室的情况呢 | 
| [30:13] | Nope, uh, nothing. | 不记得了 | 
| [30:20] | You ok? | 你还好吧 | 
| [30:22] | Would you like some water? | 要喝水吗 | 
| [30:22] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好的 | 
| [30:28] | You know, Tom, | 汤姆 | 
| [30:29] | Well, it’s just– | 这事 | 
| [30:30] | It’s a little odd. | 有点蹊跷 | 
| [30:33] | Devon lived on your cell block… | 达文住在你辖区的牢房 | 
| [30:39] | and you saw him at least 5 times a week. | 你每周能见到他五次 | 
| [30:42] | But all you got is, | 可你仅仅觉得他 | 
| [30:43] | “Yeah, he looks familiar”? | “看着很眼熟” | 
| [30:49] | There’s a lot of guys on D-block. | 住在D区的人太多了 | 
| [30:52] | You mind? | 你不介意吧 | 
| [30:54] | Ok, look, I’m just gonna cut to the chase here, | 我就开门见山直说吧 | 
| [30:56] | because you seem like a man who is scared | 因为你看起来似乎很害怕 | 
| [30:58] | and carrying a burden. | 而且心事很重 | 
| [31:00] | Maybe it’s just stress, | 可能只是压力大 | 
| [31:01] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道 | 
| [31:02] | but it seems like you’re hiding something | 但你似乎隐瞒了什么事 | 
| [31:04] | and it’s eating you up. | 因此坐立难安 | 
| [31:09] | Is there something you want to tell us, Tom? | 你是不是有事想告诉我们呢 汤姆 | 
| [31:12] | Something maybe about cell number 34. | 此事和34号牢房有关 | 
| [31:25] | You gotta keep my daughter safe. | 你们必须保证我女儿安全 | 
| [31:27] | Please. | 拜托了 | 
| [31:38] | Hey, Weeks! | 威克斯 | 
| [31:39] | I got a proposition for you. | 我有个活给你干 | 
| [31:41] | Shavers and his guys, | 沙福斯和他的同伙 | 
| [31:41] | they’re like their own little gang. | 他们像一个小帮派 | 
| [31:45] | What did they do to Devon? | 他们对达文做了什么 | 
| [32:01] | We don’t have all day, Polinsky. | 时间紧迫 博林斯基 | 
| [32:09] | 1, 2, 3. | 一 二 三 | 
| [32:21] | They told me if I talked, they’d hurt my daughter. | 他们警告我如果敢说出去 就对我女儿下手 | 
| [32:24] | Ok, Tom, how did all this get started? | 汤姆 这一切到底是怎么回事 | 
| [32:27] | They’d round up a few inmates. | 他们把一些同狱犯人赶到一起 | 
| [32:31] | Misfits. | 那些不适应环境的人 | 
| [32:31] | None of them affiliated. | 他们都是被孤立的 | 
| [32:33] | They’d pick the quiet ones | 他们挑那些比较沉默的 | 
| [32:34] | ’cause they knew they’d be weak. | 因为那些人往往比较弱小 | 
| [32:38] | They made Devon and Butler fight. | 他们让达文和布特勒打架 | 
| [32:41] | Those two, I guess they were, uh, close. | 我猜 这两人应该关系不错 | 
| [32:44] | Come on, Butler. | 上啊 布特勒 | 
| [32:45] | Like more than friends. | 不止是普通朋友 | 
| [32:48] | – And when they refused. – Come on now. | -他们不愿意打架 -快上啊 | 
| [32:50] | They only got it worse from Shavers and his gang. | 受到了沙福斯和同伙更严厉的惩罚 | 
| [32:53] | Get in there. | 赶紧的 | 
| [32:54] | Come on, mix it up. | 快点打 | 
| [32:58] | Get up! | 起来 | 
| [33:01] | Take it. | 拿着 | 
| [33:04] | Take it. | 拿着 | 
| [33:08] | I wasn’t supposed to be down there, | 我不该出现在那里 | 
| [33:10] | but I was looking for Rivers. | 但我当时在找里弗斯 | 
| [33:23] | Polinsky. | 博林斯基 | 
| [33:38] | Devon’s lying there, all bloody, | 达文就躺在那里 浑身是血 | 
| [33:41] | and Butler’s freakin’ out. | 布特勒吓坏了 | 
| [33:44] | They made you get rid of the body | 他们命令你丢掉尸体 | 
| [33:45] | so you were an accessory? | 让你也变成从犯 | 
| [33:51] | You helped them kill Hightower, Rivers, and Jones, too? | 你还协助他们杀掉了海托华 里弗斯和琼斯是吗 | 
| [33:56] | I couldn’t kill anybody. | 我没有能力杀死任何人 | 
| [33:59] | It–it was Butler | 我只知道布特勒 | 
| [34:00] | and I don’t know who else. | 其他还有谁我就不知道了 | 
| [34:05] | And I just–I just got ’em keys and stuff. | 我只是给他们提供了钥匙和物品 | 
| [34:08] | Will you testify to all this? | 你愿意上庭证明你说的话吗 | 
| [34:11] | Yeah. | 愿意 | 
| [34:13] | How was Randall Jones involved? | 兰达尔·琼斯又是怎么卷进来的 | 
| [34:16] | Jones, their lap dog, | 琼斯是他们的马屁精 | 
| [34:19] | he’d help them out, round up guys, | 他帮他们的忙 挑选这些人 | 
| [34:21] | get them information. | 给他们提供信息 | 
| [34:23] | Whatever they needed. | 他对他们言听计从 | 
| [34:50] | Get him! | 抓住他 | 
| [34:57] | Hold still. | 抓住别动 | 
| [35:52] | Ok! | 好吧 | 
| [35:54] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [36:10] | You lived in a cell next to Devon, is that correct? | 你曾住在达文隔壁的牢房对吗 | 
| [36:12] | Excuse me, agents. | 打扰一下 探员们 | 
| [36:14] | A personal body alarm was activated in A-block, | A区的警报被触发了 | 
| [36:16] | but we can’t seem to get access. | 但我们却无法取得联系 | 
| [36:17] | A-block. That’s where Morgan and Kate are. | A区 摩根跟凯特在那里 | 
| [36:29] | Check it. Check it. | 去看一下 看一下 | 
| [36:31] | Locked! | 锁住了 | 
| [36:33] | You smell good. | 你好香 | 
| [36:36] | You get that bitch under control! | 你给我看好那个婊子 | 
| [36:37] | Just let her go, man. | 放了她吧 兄弟 | 
| [36:39] | Oh, I like her. | 我喜欢她 | 
| [36:41] | Handle it. In here! | 看好她 进来 | 
| [36:43] | Come on, let’s move. | 快点 走 | 
| [36:51] | Go, all right? | 给我过去 | 
| [36:55] | Gather ’round! | 大家都过来 | 
| [36:57] | I want everyone to see this. | 我要让所有人都看看 | 
| [36:59] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 | 
| [37:02] | Do it. | 快动手 | 
| [37:03] | Hey, I want to have some fun with this one first. | 我想先跟这小妞玩玩 | 
| [37:05] | Leave her alone! | 别碰她 | 
| [37:06] | Hurry up! This won’t take long. | 快点 我这用不了多久 | 
| [37:07] | Weeks! | 威克斯 | 
| [37:10] | What the hell you doin’, man? | 你这是在干吗啊 | 
| [37:11] | Mind your business! | 别多管闲事 | 
| [37:13] | I’m makin’ it my business. | 我还就非管不可了 | 
| [37:14] | This ain’t your show. | 这跟你没关系 | 
| [37:16] | Now, go on, get out of here! | 你快点滚开 | 
| [37:17] | This ain’t got nothin’ to do with you, Watson. | 这跟你一点关系也没有 沃森 | 
| [37:20] | The hell it don’t. | 谁说没关系了 | 
| [37:21] | This is feds, you idiots. | 这可是联调局的人 蠢货 | 
| [37:23] | Anything happens to them, we all end up on death row. | 他们要是出事 我们所有人都得判死刑 | 
| [37:25] | Listen to him, man, he’s right. | 听他的 他说的没错 | 
| [37:26] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [37:27] | Nothing good can come from hurting us. | 你伤害我们是不会有好下场的 | 
| [37:29] | If you let us go, it can help some of you. | 放了我们 还会对你们一些人有帮助 | 
| [37:32] | We know about Shavers. | 我们知道沙福斯的事了 | 
| [37:33] | We have enough to bring this whole place down. | 我们有足够证据肃清这个地方 | 
| [37:36] | With your help, Shavers, all of them. | 只要你们肯帮忙 沙福斯他们都得倒霉 | 
| [37:39] | – Shut up. – Maybe even the entire | -闭嘴 -说不定整个 | 
| [37:39] | Citadel Corrections Company. | 本营劳教公司都得倒闭 | 
| [37:42] | Do ’em, Weeks. Damn you, do ’em. | 干掉他们 威克斯 该死的 动手啊 | 
| [37:44] | He’s got the entire block locked down. | 他把整个区给封锁了 | 
| [37:46] | There’s no way to get in or out. | 进不去也出不来 | 
| [37:47] | Can’t we shut the system down? | 我们不能关闭系统吗 | 
| [37:48] | It’s in override. | 系统现在处于覆盖模式 | 
| [37:48] | The only way to do that is from inside the booth. | 只有控制室有这种权限 | 
| [37:51] | Open it. | 把门打开 | 
| [37:56] | It’s bolted from inside. | 门从里面反锁了 | 
| [38:01] | Just open the door. We can work this out. | 把门打开 我们可以想办法解决 | 
| [38:05] | Come on, Dale, let’s do this the easy way. | 开门啊 戴尔 咱们有话好好说 | 
| [38:24] | Dale, no! | 戴尔 不 | 
| [38:26] | Stay out of this, Watson. | 别管闲事 沃森 | 
| [38:28] | It’s too late. I’m already in. | 太迟了 我已经管了 | 
| [38:30] | Somebody, please… | 来人啊 救救 | 
| [38:33] | He needs help. | 他需要帮忙 | 
| [38:34] | Oh, I got his help. | 让我来帮帮他 | 
| [38:36] | Let go of him! | 放开他 | 
| [38:37] | I just want to help him. | 我只是想帮他而已 | 
| [38:45] | Down, down, down. Everybody down. | 趴下 趴下 所有人都趴下 | 
| [38:51] | Get medics in here! He’s still alive! | 叫医护人员来 他还活着 | 
| [38:58] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [38:59] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 没事 没事 | 
| [39:09] | It’s ok. You’re gonna be ok. | 没事了 你不会有事的 | 
| [39:15] | How could this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 | 
| [39:17] | Shavers. I trusted him. | 沙福斯 我很信任他 | 
| [39:19] | Well, there’ll be an investigation. | 我们会到华盛顿特区后 | 
| [39:21] | When we get back to D.C. | 将会就此事展开调查 | 
| [39:22] | Someone from our office will contact you. | 我们办公室将会有专人联络你 | 
| [39:24] | I suggest you call your attorney immediately. | 我建议你即刻联系你的律师 | 
| [39:32] | Hey, uh, hold up for a second. | 稍等一下 | 
| [39:38] | I want to thank you | 我想谢谢你 | 
| [39:40] | for what you did in there. | 刚才在里面出手相救 | 
| [39:43] | Yeah, well, | 我能说什么呢 | 
| [39:45] | brothers gotta stick together, right? | 兄弟就该互相支持嘛 对吧 | 
| [40:11] | I think we just found Devon White. | 我想我们找到达文·怀特了 | 
| [40:28] | Mr. Pritchett. | 普利切特先生 | 
| [40:30] | We, uh, found these downstairs. | 我们在楼下找到了这些书 | 
| [40:32] | They all seem to have your name on them. | 上面都有你的名字 | 
| [40:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [40:43] | You take care of yourself. | 保重 | 
| [41:57] | You ready to get the hell out of here? | 你准备好离开这了吗 | 
| [42:00] | Am I ever. | 简直等不及 | 
| [42:07] | Dwight D. Eisenhower once wrote, | 德怀特·艾森豪威尔曾写到 | 
| [42:10] | “If you want total security, go to prison. | 若你寻求绝对的安全 那就去监狱吧 | 
| [42:13] | There, you’re fed, clothed, given medical care, and so on. | 那里有免费的餐食 衣服还有医疗等等 | 
| [42:17] | The only thing lacking is freedom.” | 唯一缺少的就是自由 |