| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:20] | 欢迎来到 格伦港村 | |
| [00:49] | Kyle. | 凯尔 | 
| [00:51] | Where’s Paige? | 佩琪呢 | 
| [00:55] | Everybody inside! | 里面的人 | 
| [00:57] | Hands up. | 全都把手举起来 | 
| [00:59] | Get down on the ground! Get down on the ground! | 趴在地上 趴在地上 | 
| [01:32] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 | 
| [01:32] | Yeah. Have a seat. | 对 请坐 | 
| [01:37] | So the Attorney General has announced | 司法部长宣布 | 
| [01:39] | a first of its kind comprehensive review | 首次对联邦监狱的所有连环杀人犯 | 
| [01:41] | of every serial criminal in federal prison. | 进行全面审查 | 
| [01:43] | Ok. | 然后呢 | 
| [01:44] | And he wants you to supervise and coordinate the team. | 他希望由你来监管协调这个小组 | 
| [01:49] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [01:50] | Uh…Um, I’ve–eh– | 呃 我 | 
| [01:54] | I’m just gonna hyperventilate for a moment, | 让我深呼吸一下 | 
| [01:57] | So if I could just have– | 能不能让我 | 
| [01:59] | ok, well–well, when? | 好了 什么时候 | 
| [02:00] | When–when does he need it? | 什么时候开始 | 
| [02:02] | It’s ambitious. He says it’s all gonna happen in a year | 任务艰巨 一年内就要完成 | 
| [02:04] | and you’d need to start immediately. | 你得即刻投入工作 | 
| [02:06] | You’d have to leave the BAU. | 你只能离开行为分析组 | 
| [02:08] | No. Oh. I– | 不 | 
| [02:11] | No, I came here for a reason. | 不 我来这是有原因的 | 
| [02:12] | I love what we do. | 我喜欢我们的工作 | 
| [02:13] | I don’t want to leave. | 我不想离开 | 
| [02:14] | But it’s a great opportunity. | 可这是一个很好的机会 | 
| [02:16] | Why don’t you take some time to think about it? | 不如花点时间好好考虑一下吧 | 
| [02:17] | – Don’t go. – Garcia? | -别走 -加西亚 | 
| [02:19] | I’m sorry, sir. I wasn’t– | 对不起 我不是 | 
| [02:20] | I wasn’t eavesdropping. Official business. | 我不是偷听 有公事 | 
| [02:22] | What is that? | 什么事 | 
| [02:23] | Uh–oh, it’s– it’s fresh off the wire. | 刚刚发来的 | 
| [02:26] | There’s a single murder, but they think that single murder | 是一个单起谋杀案 但他们觉得这起案子 | 
| [02:28] | is super significant because the field office email | 非常重要 因为外勤办公室的邮件上 | 
| [02:31] | said “Urgent” like 3 times. | 说了好多次”紧急” | 
| [02:32] | This is in Glenport Village. | 案发地在格伦港村 | 
| [02:34] | What’s in Glenport Village. | 格伦港村有什么特别的 | 
| [02:36] | Uh, Glenport Village is a planned community of sex offenders. | 格伦港村是性犯罪者安置地 | 
| [02:40] | I wrote the psychological questionnaire that Reverend Santos uses | 桑托斯教士根据我编写的心理问卷 | 
| [02:44] | to choose the residents. | 挑选人去那里居住 | 
| [02:45] | Planned community of sex offenders? You’re serious? | 性犯罪者安置地 没开玩笑吧 | 
| [02:50] | Glenport Village, Florida, houses a wide spectrum | 佛罗里达州格伦港村住着一大群 | 
| [02:53] | of non-violent offenders, | 非暴力罪犯 | 
| [02:54] | crimes ranging from statutory rape | 有强奸幼童的 | 
| [02:56] | to public urination in front of children. | 有在孩子面前当众小便的 | 
| [02:58] | No rapists or murderers until now. | 这是建村后首次发生强奸和杀人事件 | 
| [03:00] | Well, I can tell you one thing. | 我可以告诉你一件事 | 
| [03:02] | Reverend Santos and his community are dedicated to reform. | 桑托斯教士和他的组织致力于教人悔改 | 
| [03:05] | It says here he went to jail at 18 for impregnating | 资料上说他18岁时让时年15岁的女友怀孕了 | 
| [03:08] | his 15-year-old girlfriend. | 因而进了监狱 | 
| [03:09] | Yes, but no offenses since and 40 years and two children later, | 对 但之后再没犯过罪 40年了 还有两个孩子 | 
| [03:13] | they’re still happily married. | 他们的婚姻依旧幸福 | 
| [03:14] | Am I reading this right? Families with kids live there? | 我没看错吧 有孩子的家庭也住在那 | 
| [03:17] | The law requires sexual offenders to live certain distances | 法律规定性犯罪者必须 | 
| [03:20] | from bus stops, playgrounds, and schools, | 远离公交站 运动场和学校 | 
| [03:22] | But it says nothing about being their neighbors. | 但没说他们不能住在什么样的社区 | 
| [03:24] | In most cities that’s a legal oversight, but in this one, | 很多城市忽略了这一点 但在这里 | 
| [03:26] | it was part of the design plan | 却是有意为之 | 
| [03:27] | Look, here’s some context. In 2009, Reverend Santos | 看这段文字 桑托斯教士在2009年 | 
| [03:30] | was able to buy up a few homes in Barclay Bay using church funds. | 用教会基金买下了巴克利海湾的一些住宅 | 
| [03:34] | Now, the real estate was already inexpensive in this area, | 那儿的房产本来就很便宜 | 
| [03:36] | but when surrounding residents found out | 但后来周围居民发现 | 
| [03:38] | that he planned to house sex offenders, | 他计划把这些房子用来安置性犯罪者 | 
| [03:39] | there was a mass exodus, | 很多人就搬家了 | 
| [03:40] | so eventually he was able to buy up the rest of the homes | 最终他得以买下剩下的所有房子 | 
| [03:43] | and then rename the town. | 还给小镇改了名字 | 
| [03:45] | Will he cooperate with us? | 他会跟我们合作吗 | 
| [03:46] | He’s already sending us files on all the residents, | 他已经把所有居民的档案发给我们了 | 
| [03:48] | past and present. | 包括过去和现在的 | 
| [03:49] | This community is a fascinating experiment. | 这个社区是一个很有意思的实验 | 
| [03:51] | Typically when sex offenders | 特别是性犯罪者 | 
| [03:53] | try to reintegrate into society, | 想重新融入社会 | 
| [03:55] | they’re rejected, they’re isolated. | 但他们总是被拒绝 被孤立 | 
| [03:56] | But this community, sick of the harassment, | 可这个群体 他们受够了这样的烦恼 | 
| [03:58] | decided to self-isolate. | 于是决定自绝于社会 | 
| [04:01] | Well, that experiment just backfired. | 可惜事与愿违 | 
| [04:03] | Yeah, in a massive way. | 对 这事儿可不小 | 
| [04:05] | Two nights ago authorities found | 两天前当地警方 | 
| [04:07] | the body of Paige Lincoln in her bathroom. | 在佩琪·林肯的浴室里发现了她的尸体 | 
| [04:10] | She was stabbed in the chest and the stomach. | 胸部和腹部被捅 | 
| [04:12] | Yeah, I’m just shocked | 太令人震惊了 | 
| [04:13] | that the Reverend didn’t call me immediately. | 教士竟然没有立刻通知我 | 
| [04:15] | Well, they had a suspect right away– | 他们立刻就确定了嫌疑人 | 
| [04:17] | her husband, Kyle Lincoln. | 死者的丈夫 凯尔·林肯 | 
| [04:19] | He was covered in her blood, | 他身上沾满了妻子的血迹 | 
| [04:20] | but his alibi checked out this morning, | 但今早调查证明他确实不在案发现场 | 
| [04:22] | and the blood was because he was trying to resuscitate her. | 血是他试图救妻子的时候沾上的 | 
| [04:24] | And now we have a two-day-old crime scene | 迎接我们的是案发两天后的现场 | 
| [04:26] | and a town full of suspects. | 和一镇子的嫌疑犯 | 
| [04:28] | Wheels up in 30. | 三十分钟后出发 | 
| [04:33] | 欢迎来到 格伦港村 | |
| [04:36] | It’s all the way down the block. | 一直骑到街尾 | 
| [04:39] | What are you, scared? | 怎么了 你怕了 | 
| [04:41] | No. | 没有 | 
| [04:42] | Yes, you are. | 你就是怕了 | 
| [04:45] | Maggie, wait! | 麦琪 等等 | 
| [05:58] | Pariahville | 普莱亚维尔 | 
| [06:02] | “I swear, from the bottom of my heart, | 这是我的肺腑之言 | 
| [06:05] | I want to be healed, I want to be like other men, | 我想做个正常人 和其他人一样 | 
| [06:08] | not this outcast who nobody wants.” | 不再受人排挤无处容身 | 
| [06:11] | E.M. Forster. | 爱德华·摩根·福斯特[英国作家] | 
| [06:13] | The victim, Paige Lincoln, was a high school teacher | 受害人佩琪·林肯曾是一名高中老师 | 
| [06:16] | caught making out with a student. | 后来被抓到和学生发生关系 | 
| [06:17] | She moved to Glenport Village shortly thereafter, | 之后不久就搬去了格伦港村 | 
| [06:19] | met her husband Kyle, who’s an offender there, | 在那认识了她的丈夫凯尔 也是个性罪犯 | 
| [06:22] | and by all accounts, their marriage was stable. | 大家都说他们的婚姻很稳固 | 
| [06:24] | She was found in a cheerleader outfit | 她死时穿着啦啦队服装 | 
| [06:26] | that according to her Amazon purchases, she bought. | 衣服是她在亚马逊上买的 | 
| [06:29] | Must have been her husband’s fantasy. | 一定是她丈夫好这口 | 
| [06:31] | Well, according to her history, it could be hers. | 从她的前科来看 也可能是她自己的爱好 | 
| [06:33] | I mean, is that why she was killed? | 会不会这就是她被杀的原因 | 
| [06:35] | Maybe she was having an affair. | 也许她有了外遇 | 
| [06:36] | Well, if Paige was looking for guys who were into cheerleaders, | 如果佩琪想找喜欢啦啦队员的男人 | 
| [06:38] | this town was a good place to start. | 这个小镇简直是不二之选 | 
| [06:40] | I know this preacher, ok? These aren’t bad people. | 我认识这个教士 他们不是坏人 | 
| [06:43] | Just because this happened here doesn’t mean a resident did it. | 虽然案子发生在这 但不代表是当地居民干的 | 
| [06:46] | We just need to keep all of our options open. | 我们得考虑各种可能性 | 
| [06:48] | She’s right. This isn’t a prison or military base. | 她说得对 这里不是监狱或者军事基地 | 
| [06:50] | People move in and out freely. | 人们可以自由进出 | 
| [06:52] | What if this was a vendetta kill | 有没有可能是仇杀 | 
| [06:54] | committed by a victim of a Glenport Village resident? | 凶手被格伦港村的居民伤害过 | 
| [06:56] | Revenge is a good motivator. | 报仇这个动机很合理 | 
| [06:58] | Garcia’s tracking outside threats. | 加西亚正在排查外在威胁 | 
| [06:59] | When we land, Lewis and I will go talk to the reverend. | 落地以后 露易丝和我去找教士 | 
| [07:02] | Dave, you go to the M.E. | 戴夫 你去法医那儿 | 
| [07:03] | Morgan, you and Reid go talk to Paige’s husband. | 摩根 你和里德去跟佩琪的丈夫谈谈 | 
| [07:19] | Mr. Lincoln, we need to ask you some personal questions. | 林肯先生 我们要问你一些私人问题 | 
| [07:22] | Are you sure that you’re up to this? | 你确定自己准备好了吗 | 
| [07:25] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 没事 | 
| [07:27] | Just… Just get it over with. | 快点结束这事吧 | 
| [07:31] | The cheerleader costume. | 拉拉队员的衣服 | 
| [07:32] | We know Paige bought it. | 我们知道是佩琪买的 | 
| [07:33] | Was that role play something that she was into, or… | 是她喜欢搞什么角色扮演 还是 | 
| [07:38] | No, I… | 不 我 | 
| [07:40] | It was my thing. | 是我的爱好 | 
| [07:42] | Who else would have known that? | 还有谁知道这事 | 
| [07:43] | Nobody. | 没人 | 
| [07:44] | Look, why is this so important? | 这事有什么关系 | 
| [07:46] | The man who killed Paige dressed her up before he took her life. | 杀害佩琪的人在杀死她前给她换了衣服 | 
| [07:49] | So either he has the same role playing preference you do… | 所以要么他和你喜欢同样类型的角色扮演 | 
| [07:55] | or he’s trying to frame you with it. | 要么他是想借此陷害你 | 
| [07:57] | Do you see where we’re going with this? | 你知道我们是什么意思吧 | 
| [08:04] | Sometimes I’d… | 有时我会 | 
| [08:07] | I’d want her to have it on when I got home. | 我会想在我到家时看到她穿成那样 | 
| [08:10] | I’d text her. Only it wasn’t a text, | 我会发信息给她 不过不是短信 | 
| [08:14] | it was a… | 而是 | 
| [08:15] | Internet relay chat. | 用网络聊天工具 | 
| [08:17] | It’s like a text, only– | 类似短信 只是 | 
| [08:18] | IRC self-deletes when you close the window. | 你关闭窗口时会自动删除对话的聊天工具 | 
| [08:21] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [08:22] | Why would you need so much privacy? | 你为什么要弄得这么隐秘 | 
| [08:26] | You haven’t met the reverend, have you? | 你们还没见过教士对吧 | 
| [08:33] | That’s everyone, Tara. | 都在这了 塔拉 | 
| [08:34] | All 1,922 citizens. | 全部1922名居民 | 
| [08:38] | You’ll find case histories, probationary reports, | 有案件历史 假释记录 | 
| [08:41] | hopefully everything you need. | 希望有你们要的一切 | 
| [08:42] | Great. Thanks, Reverend. | 很好 谢谢 教士 | 
| [08:44] | I just wish we were meeting again under better circumstances. | 真希望我们不是在这种情况下再次见面 | 
| [08:47] | Did anyone have any issues with the Lincoln family, Reverend? | 有人和林肯家有过节吗 教士 | 
| [08:51] | No one has much trouble with anyone here. | 这里人和人之间都没什么矛盾 | 
| [08:54] | Ever? | 从没有过 | 
| [08:56] | I took your ideas | 我借用了你的观点 | 
| [08:57] | and I instituted a couple of my own. | 又自己发明了一些 | 
| [08:59] | Ask the sheriff about how successful we’ve been. | 问问治安官就知道我们有多成功 | 
| [09:02] | Well, I’m surprised, but he’s right. | 我确实很惊讶 不过他说的没错 | 
| [09:04] | 20 years of police work, | 干了二十年警察 | 
| [09:05] | this is the quietest beat I’ve ever had. | 这里是我巡逻过的最安静的社区了 | 
| [09:09] | How have you accomplished that? | 你们是怎么做到的 | 
| [09:11] | There’s an application process? | 有个申请的过程吗 | 
| [09:14] | It’s intense. | 竞争很激烈 | 
| [09:15] | And what happens once you get in? | 一旦获准进入了呢 | 
| [09:19] | The residents all sign contracts. | 居民都签了合约 | 
| [09:21] | We’re about transparency. | 我们的宗旨就是信息透明 | 
| [09:23] | Reverend, we worked together for 6 years with no issues. | 教士 我们共事了六年 相安无事 | 
| [09:25] | Why hide this? | 为什么要隐瞒这个 | 
| [09:26] | Paul, it’s not personal, | 保罗 不是针对你 | 
| [09:27] | but we can self-police better than you. | 但我们可以自己管理好自己 | 
| [09:31] | What happened two nights ago was a tragedy, | 两晚前发生的事是场灾难 | 
| [09:33] | but it’s also the first violent crime in 6 years. | 但也是六年来的第一起暴力犯罪案件 | 
| [09:36] | That’s well below the national average, I believe. | 我相信这比全国平均水平低多了 | 
| [09:38] | Exactly what do residents agree to in these contracts? | 居民们在合约里到底同意了什么 | 
| [09:41] | It’s a tracking chip. | 是追踪芯片 | 
| [09:46] | It’s surgically implanted. | 手术植入的 | 
| [09:49] | And the reverend makes you wear it? | 教士让你们植入的 | 
| [09:53] | Hiding a contract from me is one thing, but a tracker? | 有合约瞒着我是一回事 但植入追踪器 | 
| [09:56] | That does seem extreme, Reverend. | 确实有点极端 牧师 | 
| [09:58] | Nobody’s coerced. | 没人是被强迫的 | 
| [09:59] | If they don’t like it, they can leave. | 如果他们不喜欢 可以离开 | 
| [10:01] | Can the chip be removed? | 芯片可以被取出来吗 | 
| [10:03] | Yes, and if they try without my approval, | 是的 如果有人没有我的允许就取出的话 | 
| [10:06] | I’m notified. | 我会知道的 | 
| [10:06] | But that’s never happened. | 但从来没发生过这事 | 
| [10:08] | Do you have one? | 你也带了芯片吗 | 
| [10:10] | Don’t need it. | 不需要 | 
| [10:11] | My incident was decades ago. | 我犯的错已经是几十年前的事了 | 
| [10:14] | Look, if a resident lives here without trouble for 5 years, | 如果有人在这里居住五年没惹过麻烦 | 
| [10:17] | I take theirs out as well. | 我也会把他们的芯片取出来 | 
| [10:18] | A contract. A tracker. | 一纸合约 一个追踪器 | 
| [10:20] | That’s quite the secret playbook, Reverend. | 好个秘密招数啊 教士 | 
| [10:22] | Everything is done in the name our our protection. | 所有事都是为了保护我们自己 | 
| [10:24] | How accurate is the gps on those trackers? | 追踪器上的定位系统有多精确 | 
| [10:27] | It’s down to 3 feet. | 可以精确到三英尺 | 
| [10:29] | That data’s a good starting point. | 那些数据倒是个不错的起点 | 
| [10:31] | We could begin with the whereabouts of every resident | 我们可以从社区内每个带有追踪器的 | 
| [10:33] | in the community with a tracker. | 居民的位置入手 | 
| [10:35] | Who was in the Lincoln house the night of the murder, Reverend? | 谋杀案发生当晚谁在林肯家 教士 | 
| [10:37] | I’ve been working on that since you landed. | 从你们落地起我就在查了 | 
| [10:41] | C.O.D was exsanguination caused by | 死因是腹部和胸部 | 
| [10:43] | stab wounds to the abdomen and chest. | 被刺伤导致的失血过多 | 
| [10:46] | Hell of a lot of overkill. | 这么多过度伤害 | 
| [10:47] | This looks personal. Defensive wounds? | 看上去是私人恩怨 防御伤呢 | 
| [10:50] | Across her palms and forearms. | 手掌和前臂都是 | 
| [10:51] | Any hesitation marks? | 有没有犹豫迹象 | 
| [10:53] | None. | 没有 | 
| [10:54] | It’s probably not his first time. | 可能不是他第一次杀人 | 
| [10:55] | What about sexual assault? | 性侵犯呢 | 
| [10:57] | No obvious signs. | 没有明显痕迹 | 
| [10:59] | If he’s in CODIS, | 如果他的信息在DNA检索系统里 | 
| [11:01] | he might not risk it. | 他可能不会冒险 | 
| [11:02] | The costume is covered in the victim’s blood, | 拉拉队服被死者的血液所覆盖 | 
| [11:04] | but there aren’t any knife perforations in the fabric. | 但布料上没有任何刀口 | 
| [11:07] | So he dressed her postmortem. | 所以他是在她死后给她穿上衣服的 | 
| [11:09] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [11:11] | This unsub needs a compliant victim | 这名嫌犯需要一个顺从的受害人 | 
| [11:13] | to proceed with his fantasy. | 来满足他的幻想 | 
| [11:15] | The problem is, a live one isn’t. | 问题是 活人不会顺从 | 
| [11:23] | All right, thanks, Lewis. | 好的 谢了 露易丝 | 
| [11:26] | Randy Nelson, the Lincolns’ neighbor. | 兰迪·尼尔森 林肯家的邻居 | 
| [11:30] | He seems to be the only one in the house that day | 似乎他是唯一一个那天出现在他家 | 
| [11:31] | with a tracker. | 并带有追踪器的人 | 
| [11:32] | According to the reverend, he’s here for flashing married women. | 根据教士的说法 他来这是因为对已婚妇女暴露下体 | 
| [11:34] | Paige fits that victimology. | 佩琪符合受害者特征 | 
| [11:36] | The question is, would Randy dress her as a cheerleader? | 问题是兰迪会把她打扮成拉拉队员吗 | 
| [11:40] | Let’s take him in and find out. | 把他带来问问就知道了 | 
| [11:46] | Here’s some money. Bring back the change, all right? | 钱拿好 记得把找零拿回来 好吗 | 
| [11:49] | Oh, Agent Hotchner. Danny, come here. | 霍奇纳探员 丹尼 过来 | 
| [11:52] | These are my kids. This is Riley. | 这是我的孩子们 这是莱丽 | 
| [11:54] | – Hi, Riley. – Hi. | -你好 莱丽 -你好 | 
| [11:56] | And this is Danny. | 这是丹尼 | 
| [11:57] | Danny. How do you do? | 丹尼 你好 | 
| [11:58] | Can we go now? | 我们能走了吗 | 
| [11:59] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 | 
| [12:01] | Riley, straight home after you finish shopping, | 莱丽 买完东西直接回家 | 
| [12:03] | – All right, riley? – I know. | -好吗 莱丽 -我知道 | 
| [12:04] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 | 
| [12:06] | It hasn’t been easy. | 真是不容易 | 
| [12:07] | They, uh, they came here after my ex-wife passed | 六个月前我前妻去世后他们 | 
| [12:11] | 6 months ago. | 才搬到这里的 | 
| [12:12] | You got kids? | 你有孩子吗 | 
| [12:13] | One. A 10-year-old boy. | 有个十岁的男孩 | 
| [12:15] | Oh, I’m in over my head. | 我已经力不从心了 | 
| [12:17] | We live 5 miles outside of Glenport Village, | 我们住在格伦港外九公里的地方 | 
| [12:19] | but the place still informs every parental decision I make. | 但这地方还是会提醒着我当父母所做的每个决定 | 
| [12:22] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [12:26] | Especially on a day like this. | 尤其是今天这种时候 | 
| [12:29] | This place sucks. | 这地方糟透了 | 
| [12:31] | First we move into my dad’s so late in the year | 先是我们搬来和我爸住的时候太晚了 | 
| [12:33] | that I miss cheer tryouts, | 我错过了拉拉队选拔 | 
| [12:35] | then the AP chem is boring. | 其次化学预修课太无聊了 | 
| [12:37] | Southville is the worst. | 绍斯维尔糟透了 | 
| [12:39] | I like it. I mean, I get to play soccer. | 我喜欢这里 我能踢足球 | 
| [12:42] | And dad’s here. | 而且爸爸也在这里 | 
| [12:43] | God, you’re so simple. | 你的小脑瓜真简单啊 | 
| [12:45] | No, I get it. I mean, you miss your old neighborhood. | 我懂你的意思 你想那些老邻居了 | 
| [12:47] | You have no idea. | 想得不行 | 
| [12:49] | No offense. | 不是针对你 | 
| [12:50] | No, no, none taken. | 没事 我不介意 | 
| [12:52] | So, I, um, I heard about this party tonight at Greg’s. | 听说今晚在格雷格家有派对 | 
| [12:56] | I-I can get us in. | 我可以带你一起去 | 
| [12:58] | You can get us in? | 你能带我去吗 | 
| [12:59] | Probably. I mean, I’ll try. | 或许吧 我试试 | 
| [13:02] | Oh, it’s not gonna matter ’cause my dad won’t let me go. | 也没关系 反正我爸不会让我去 | 
| [13:05] | Well, why not? | 为什么呢 | 
| [13:07] | Look who the neighbors are. | 你看这些邻居都是什么人啊 | 
| [13:12] | You were friends with Paige? | 你和佩琪是朋友吗 | 
| [13:14] | I was, yes. | 是的 | 
| [13:16] | For how long? | 多长时间 | 
| [13:17] | Years. 3, maybe, yeah. | 大概三年吧 | 
| [13:21] | She was the only one in Glenport Village who was nice to me. | 她是在格伦港村唯一对我好的人 | 
| [13:24] | How come? | 怎么会呢 | 
| [13:25] | That’s just how it is, even in a town like this. | 都那样 即使是在这种镇子上 | 
| [13:30] | Randy, come have a seat. | 兰迪 过来坐下 | 
| [13:32] | Make yourself comfortable. | 别太拘谨 | 
| [13:35] | You’re not under arrest. | 你没有被捕 | 
| [13:39] | Here’s the thing, Randy. | 是这么回事 兰迪 | 
| [13:43] | The guy who did this, | 犯这事的人 | 
| [13:45] | he was into cheerleaders. | 他特别喜欢拉拉队员 | 
| [13:47] | Well, I’m not. | 我不喜欢 | 
| [13:49] | Maybe the killer just wants us to believe that he is. | 或许凶手是有意让我们这么想 | 
| [13:54] | I don’t know about any of this. | 我什么都不知道 | 
| [13:56] | You were in Paige’s house at 3 P.M. that afternoon. | 那天下午三点你在佩琪家里 | 
| [13:59] | You have a history with housewives. | 你过去很喜欢家庭主妇 | 
| [14:03] | But here’s the strange thing. | 但有一点很奇怪 | 
| [14:05] | Our analyst went through your internet history. | 我们的分析员查了你的网络浏览记录 | 
| [14:08] | Not a single trace of porn, | 完全没有色情读物或影片 | 
| [14:11] | of any kind. | 都没有 | 
| [14:12] | The others use it as a safety valve, | 别人用色情产品来疏导情绪 | 
| [14:15] | a way to release pressure. | 释放压力 | 
| [14:17] | I manage fine without that. | 没那些东西我也能控制住自己 | 
| [14:19] | Well, it’s possible. Or maybe you’re just better at hiding it. | 这也有可能 又或者你藏得很好 | 
| [14:23] | No, you’re wrong. | 你猜错了 | 
| [14:27] | My life’s an open book. | 我的生活就是本大开的书 | 
| [14:30] | You’re looking at it. | 你正在看它 | 
| [14:32] | Randy, what I’m looking at is each of the women you flashed… | 兰迪 我发现你露阴的对象都是 | 
| [14:36] | were mothers. | 别人的母亲 | 
| [14:38] | And each of them was in the company | 每一次你露出下体的时候 | 
| [14:40] | of their grade-school-age son when you did it. | 她们都和自己上小学的儿子在一起 | 
| [14:44] | Now, that school bus drops off Tommy Gannon every afternoon. | 每天下午汤米·甘农都坐那辆校车回家 | 
| [14:48] | He lives right next door to Paige, | 他就住在佩琪家隔壁 | 
| [14:51] | and he’s 8 years old. | 他才八岁 | 
| [14:54] | That’s why you go over for coffee, isn’t it, | 你是因此才去喝咖啡的吧 | 
| [14:57] | to watch him. | 想要看他 | 
| [15:01] | No. Absolutely not. | 当然不是 | 
| [15:03] | Randy, those women were never your targets. | 兰迪 你的目标根本不是那些女人 | 
| [15:07] | Their children were. | 而是她们的孩子 | 
| [15:10] | And if the reverend finds out that you’re a pedophile, | 如果教士发现你是个恋童癖 | 
| [15:13] | you can’t live here anymore. | 你就不能再住在这里了 | 
| [15:16] | And that is why Paige was your only friend, | 所以佩琪是你唯一的朋友 | 
| [15:19] | because you couldn’t afford | 因为你不能再让 | 
| [15:20] | to let anybody else know what you were into. | 更多人知道你真正的偏好 | 
| [15:26] | I tried to stop. | 我试过控制自己 | 
| [15:28] | Please, I’m sorry. | 求求你 我很抱歉 | 
| [15:31] | Randy, | 兰迪 | 
| [15:33] | we have to tell the reverend and the sheriff about this. | 我们得把这件事告诉神父和治安官 | 
| [15:35] | No. No, please. | 不要 求求你 | 
| [15:41] | What do you two want for dinner tonight? | 你们俩今晚想吃什么 | 
| [15:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [15:45] | – Danny? – Burgers! | -丹尼呢 -汉堡包 | 
| [15:46] | No, gross, we had burgers twice this week. | 不要 好恶心 我们这周都吃了两次了 | 
| [15:48] | Ah, well, maybe I’ll do up them potatoes y’all like? | 那我做点你俩爱吃的土豆 | 
| [15:52] | – Dad. – What? Last summer you loved them. | -爸 -去年夏天你们很喜欢土豆啊 | 
| [15:53] | No, it’s fine. | 那也行 | 
| [15:55] | I still like them. | 我还是很喜欢 | 
| [15:56] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [15:57] | Why don’t we just order a pizza or something? | 我们干吗不点份披萨或别的外卖 | 
| [16:00] | Danny, is that ok with you? | 丹尼 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [16:01] | Yeah, fine. | 好啊 | 
| [16:02] | You have homework tonight? | 今晚有作业吗 | 
| [16:03] | AP Chem. | 预科化学 | 
| [16:04] | Book report. | 读书报告 | 
| [16:06] | Hey, Matt! | 马特 | 
| [16:07] | Sheriff. | 治安官 | 
| [16:08] | Hey, Riley, will you, uh, | 莱丽 你能不能 | 
| [16:10] | will you look over Danny’s work tonight? | 帮忙检查一下丹尼的作业 | 
| [16:13] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [16:20] | So, dad… | 爸 | 
| [16:22] | Um, there’s this party tonight. | 今晚有一个派对 | 
| [16:27] | Everybody will be there. Can I go? | 大家都会去 我能去吗 | 
| [16:29] | Where is it? | 在哪里 | 
| [16:30] | Not far. | 不远 | 
| [16:31] | But like in the total opposite direction | 跟格伦港村 | 
| [16:33] | from Glenport Village. | 在相反的方向 | 
| [16:35] | Ok. | 行啊 | 
| [16:37] | – What?! – What?! | -真的吗 -真的吗 | 
| [16:38] | But you can’t leave until I’m back from my rounds. | 但我巡逻回来后你才能走 | 
| [16:40] | Someone needs to be here with Danny. | 得有人在家里陪着丹尼 | 
| [16:41] | Yeah, ok. | 好啊 | 
| [16:42] | And home by 10:30. | 还有十点半之前必须回家 | 
| [16:45] | Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 太感谢了 | 
| [16:46] | Yeah. You’re the best dad ever. | 你真是世界上最好的爸爸 | 
| [16:51] | You let her do anything she wants. | 她想干什么你都让 | 
| [16:54] | Hey, didn’t I let you play video games | 别忘了今早上学之前 | 
| [16:56] | this morning before school? | 我还让你玩电子游戏呢 | 
| [16:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [16:58] | So finish your homework. You can play more tonight, ok? | 快做作业吧 今晚就可以多玩一会儿 | 
| [17:03] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [17:12] | See you later. | 再见 | 
| [17:13] | Bye, Victoria. | 再见 维多利亚 | 
| [17:14] | Bye, Vickie. | 再见 薇琦 | 
| [17:44] | Here name’s Victoria Taylor. | 她叫维多利亚·泰勒 | 
| [17:45] | She was a senior at Cove High. | 是苏模湾高中的高三生 | 
| [17:47] | An honor student and cheerleader. | 模范生 拉拉队员 | 
| [17:53] | Sorry, my, uh, daughter went to a football game | 抱歉 我女儿上周参加了 | 
| [17:56] | at their school last week. | 她们学校的橄榄球比赛 | 
| [17:59] | She was killed in uniform. No postmortem dressing. | 她遇害的时候就穿着制服 不是在死后被换上衣服的 | 
| [18:02] | Different victimology. Different M.O. | 不同的受害者类型 不同的作案手法 | 
| [18:06] | We got two killers here? | 这么说有两个凶手吗 | 
| [18:08] | What if the unsub’s showing his true colors? | 会不会是嫌疑人展露出了他的本性 | 
| [18:10] | Paige was the surrogate, Victoria his ideal. | 佩琪是替代品 维多利亚才是他的理想型 | 
| [18:15] | One he probably spent weeks trying to find. | 他可能花了几个星期才找到她 | 
| [18:18] | Location also narrows down our suspect pool. | 案发地点也让我们将嫌疑人范围缩小了 | 
| [18:21] | How do you figure? | 你怎么想的 | 
| [18:22] | We’re 10 miles from Glenport Village. | 我们离格伦港村有十英里远 | 
| [18:25] | That eliminates anyone with a tracking device. | 这就排除了装有追踪器的人 | 
| [18:27] | Sheriff, round up your men. | 治安官 叫大家集合 | 
| [18:29] | We’re ready to deliver the profile. | 我们要发布侧写了 | 
| [18:33] | Based on the age of everyone without a chip, | 考虑到没有植入芯片的人的年龄 | 
| [18:35] | we are searching for a man in his late 30s to early 40s. | 我们要找的是一个四十岁左右的男子 | 
| [18:38] | In addition to them, we’re also looking at residents | 除此之外 还应把目标放在 | 
| [18:40] | from nearby communities. | 附近社区的居民身上 | 
| [18:42] | Regardless of location, this unsub is experienced, | 不管不明嫌犯住在哪里 他是一个有经验 | 
| [18:44] | organized, and worst of all, he is patient. | 有条理的罪犯 更可怕的是 他很有耐心 | 
| [18:47] | He has practiced extreme self-control to sublimate his desires. | 他通过练习极端的自我控制来升华自己的欲望 | 
| [18:50] | Frequent precursor crimes to this kind of fetishized murder | 在发展到这样的恋物杀人之前 嫌犯往往 | 
| [18:53] | include peeping and petty larceny | 会干一些小偷小摸的事 | 
| [18:55] | of object like undergarments. | 比如偷窥和偷盗内衣 | 
| [18:59] | Now, this guy’s probably fantasized and obsessed | 这个人可能已经幻想并且 | 
| [19:00] | over these murders for years. | 着迷于这些谋杀很多年了 | 
| [19:02] | Now that he’s gotten a taste, he’s gonna want to keep killing | 现在他尝到了甜头 他会冒着更大的风险 | 
| [19:04] | and will take increased risks to do so. | 继续杀人 | 
| [19:06] | As is evidenced by another murder on the heels of the first | 第一桩案子发生后没过多久 第二桩就在警察 | 
| [19:09] | and under the nose of police and federal investigators. | 和联邦探员的鼻子底下发生了 正是证明了这一点 | 
| [19:11] | This guy gets off on the thrill as much as the killing. | 这带给他的兴奋不亚于谋杀 | 
| [19:14] | 125 residents have had their chips removed, | 125个居民移除了芯片 | 
| [19:17] | but remember, it’s possible that the unsub is not from here. | 但请记住 有可能不明嫌犯不是本地居民 | 
| [19:20] | Our analyst is searching for suspects outside of the community. | 我们的分析员正在搜寻社区外的嫌疑人 | 
| [19:23] | With your help we’ll be | 我们会在你们的帮助下 | 
| [19:24] | interviewing those residents without trackers. | 对移除了追踪芯片的居民进行问话 | 
| [19:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:35] | I hear you have a big decision to make. | 听说你要做一个很大的决定 | 
| [19:38] | Yeah. One of the biggest of my life. | 嗯 我这一生最大的决定之一 | 
| [19:41] | Once a year, on my birthday, | 每年我在生日那天 | 
| [19:44] | I go visit this killer in prison. | 都会去监狱见一个杀人犯 | 
| [19:46] | His idea, not mine, believe me. | 是他要求的 不是我 相信我 | 
| [19:50] | He’s the only one who knows where the bodies are buried. | 只有他知道尸体埋在哪里 | 
| [19:53] | He gives me a name, | 他给我一个名字 | 
| [19:56] | and I give a family some peace and closure. | 我就能让一个家庭获得解脱 获得些安宁 | 
| [20:01] | But every time I sit across from him, | 但每一次我坐在他对面 | 
| [20:03] | treating him like a human being, | 像对待正常人一样对待他的时候 | 
| [20:07] | it takes something out of me. | 我感觉灵魂中少了些什么 | 
| [20:11] | You can do something I can’t do. | 你能做我做不到的事 | 
| [20:15] | I think that’s why the brass tapped you for this project. | 这就是为什么高层要请你来完成这个项目 | 
| [20:23] | It takes something out of me, too. | 我也付出了代价 | 
| [20:27] | The scary thing is, | 可怕的是 | 
| [20:30] | sometimes I don’t even notice it | 有时我都感觉不到 | 
| [20:32] | till long after it’s gone. | 直到它早已不在 | 
| [20:37] | You know, this job ain’t all milk and honey. | 这份工作并不是只有好处 | 
| [20:41] | Some days you lose. | 有时候你会迷失 | 
| [20:42] | Some days you do things you don’t want to do. | 有时候你必须做你不想做的事 | 
| [20:45] | So ask yourself this– | 所以问问你自己 | 
| [20:48] | Where can you do the most good | 在哪里你能做更多的好事 | 
| [20:51] | and still do yourself the least harm? | 同时最不会伤害到自己 | 
| [20:55] | Then make your decision. | 然后再做决定 | 
| [21:05] | My whole life is here, man. | 这里有我的整个人生 | 
| [21:07] | I got no reason to leave, except for my job. | 我没有理由离开 除非为了工作 | 
| [21:10] | You recently missed several days of work. Why was that? | 你最近有几天没去上班 为什么 | 
| [21:13] | Got doctors. | 去看医生了 | 
| [21:15] | Back doctor, knee doctor, neck doctor. | 看背的 看膝盖的 看脖子的 | 
| [21:19] | poked and prodded all damn day. | 整天这里戳戳那里刺刺 | 
| [21:22] | And I got the paperwork and the needle marks to prove it. | 我有很多病例和针孔可以作证 | 
| [21:27] | So, where were you the last two nights? | 过去两个晚上你在哪里 | 
| [21:30] | I was at home. | 我在家 | 
| [21:31] | Are those Blundstones? | 这是布拉斯顿的工装靴吗 | 
| [21:34] | Yes, they are. | 是的 | 
| [21:37] | Anybody to confirm your whereabouts? | 有人能证明你在家吗 | 
| [21:39] | My mom. Do you wear an E? | 我妈 你穿E号吗 | 
| [21:43] | How about I boot you in the ass | 要不要我往你屁股上踹一脚 | 
| [21:44] | and then you can tell me. | 你来告诉我鞋多大 | 
| [21:51] | Those are copies of my receipts for the last week. | 这些是我上周小票的复印件 | 
| [21:55] | Restaurant, pharmacy. | 餐厅 药房 | 
| [21:58] | Nothing exciting. | 没什么特别的 | 
| [22:02] | It’s gone, isn’t it? | 不复存在了 对吗 | 
| [22:05] | What is? | 什么 | 
| [22:07] | Our home. | 我们的家 | 
| [22:09] | We can’t stay. | 我们不能待下去了 | 
| [22:11] | And there’s nowhere else we can build something like this. | 我们没有别的地方可以像这样扎根了 | 
| [22:15] | Reverend, when we find the guy did this– | 教士 我们会找到凶手 | 
| [22:17] | It doesn’t matter. | 都无关紧要了 | 
| [22:18] | You know, we had 16 protests here last year? | 知道吗 去年这里来了16个抗议者 | 
| [22:21] | Parents come by, yell at us | 家长们来这里对我们大吼 | 
| [22:23] | and throw rocks through the windows. | 还往窗户上扔石头 | 
| [22:25] | But they don’t know these men and women the way I do, | 但他们不像我一样了解这些男人和女人 | 
| [22:28] | the way you do. | 不像你一样了解他们 | 
| [22:30] | Nobody here did this, but they won’t believe that. | 不是他们干的 可是人们不会相信的 | 
| [22:33] | Now our home is gone. | 如今我们的家也不存在了 | 
| [22:36] | No. No, after this is all over, you can rebuild. | 不 事情过去后 你们可以重建家园 | 
| [22:40] | What if I was wrong about everything? | 如果是我一开始就都想错了呢 | 
| [22:43] | I mean, in building this, I made us easier targets? | 这里是不是把我们变成了更容易下手的目标 | 
| [22:47] | Reverend, | 教父 | 
| [22:48] | without you, these people would have nowhere to go. | 没有你 这些人会无家可归 | 
| [22:53] | And if it hadn’t been for me, | 要不是因为我 | 
| [22:55] | Paige would still be alive. | 佩琪就还活着 | 
| [23:00] | All the residents checked out, didn’t they? | 所有居民都排除了 对吗 | 
| [23:01] | Every single one, with or without the tracking chip. | 带没带芯片的都排除了 | 
| [23:04] | Ok. Where does that leave us? | 好吧 那接下来怎么办 | 
| [23:06] | You know, the reverend said something that got me thinking. | 教士的一番话让我陷入了思考 | 
| [23:09] | This town is the perfect forensic countermeasure. | 这个小镇对于破案是完美的干扰 | 
| [23:13] | The unsub would have known | 嫌犯肯定知道 | 
| [23:14] | we’d start investigating inside the circle, | 我们会先从内部开始调查 | 
| [23:15] | And that’s exactly what we did. | 我们正是这样做的 | 
| [23:17] | To take advantage of that, | 要利用这一点 | 
| [23:18] | this guy would have to be an outsider. | 他肯定是外面的人 | 
| [23:21] | Yeah. Garcia, how are you doing investigating people | 没错 加西亚 对于外围社区居民的调查 | 
| [23:23] | in the surrounding communities? | 进行得如何了 | 
| [23:25] | Well, it’s still in its early stages. | 还在初期阶段 | 
| [23:26] | The list is long and rather arduous. | 名单太长 查起来很费劲 | 
| [23:29] | It’s no big shocker, there’s a lot of people out there | 不出所料 有很多人 | 
| [23:31] | who have vendettas against Glenport Village. | 对格伦港村抱有积怨 | 
| [23:33] | All right, there is one name that keeps cropping up. | 有个人的名字不断出现 | 
| [23:35] | Ira Stein. He lives right by Glenport Village. | 艾拉·斯坦 他就住在紧邻格伦港村的地方 | 
| [23:38] | He has been quite vocal about his dislike of the community. | 他对格伦港村的不满很强烈 | 
| [23:41] | He’s been arrested twice for harassing residents. | 曾因骚扰居民被两度逮捕 | 
| [23:43] | I’ll go talk to Ira. Thanks. | 我去找艾伦问话 谢了 | 
| [23:45] | While you do, we need to take another look. | 与此同时 我们得再梳理一遍 | 
| [23:47] | There’s something or someone we missed. | 我们一定遗漏了什么事或者什么人 | 
| [23:50] | Sheriff, can you give us a hand? | 治安官 你能提供协助吗 | 
| [23:51] | Of course. One second, Agent Lewis. Hey, guys. | 当然 失陪一下 露易丝探员 你们好 | 
| [23:54] | Dad, can one of the deputies show me how to fire a gun? | 爸 能让你的手下教我开枪吗 | 
| [23:58] | We’ll see, buddy. Come on. | 再说吧 来吧 | 
| [24:04] | What are we doing here? | 来这儿干什么 | 
| [24:06] | ’cause we’re all spending the night in my office. | 我们三个要在我办公室过夜 | 
| [24:07] | I call couch! | 沙发归我 | 
| [24:09] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [24:10] | Dad, what about the party? | 爸 说好的派对呢 | 
| [24:11] | I’m sorry, Riley. | 抱歉 莱丽 | 
| [24:12] | That is so unfair. You told me I could go. | 太不公平了 你答应我可以去的 | 
| [24:16] | Hey, Danny, why don’t you, uh, get yourself some food | 丹尼 不如你去自动贩卖机里 | 
| [24:19] | from the vending machine. | 买点吃的吧 | 
| [24:21] | Sure. | 好 | 
| [24:25] | Victoria Taylor– you know her? | 维多利亚·泰勒 你认识她吧 | 
| [24:28] | No. But I heard. | 不认识 不过我听说了她的事 | 
| [24:32] | I need to make sure you two are safe. | 我要确保你们俩的安全 | 
| [24:34] | So you’re making me and Danny literally rot in a prison? | 所以你要我和丹尼像坐牢一样被关在这里吗 | 
| [24:37] | Come on, Riley. It’s one night, | 行了 莱丽 就一个晚上 | 
| [24:39] | And I need you to watch over your brother. | 我要你看好你弟弟 | 
| [24:41] | Dad, this is insane. | 爸 这简直是疯了 | 
| [24:44] | Our house is a fortress. | 我们家就是个堡垒 | 
| [24:45] | I mean, there are more guns at home than there are here. | 家里的枪比这里还多 | 
| [24:48] | Besides, you know someone from perv ville did this. | 而且你知道这是变态村的人干的 | 
| [24:50] | No, I don’t. Not necessarily. | 不 我不确定 不一定的 | 
| [24:52] | All I know for sure is whoever this is | 我只确定无论是谁干的 | 
| [24:54] | has gone outside Glenport Village. | 都已经出了格伦港村 | 
| [24:58] | Now, please, Riley, help me do my job, ok? | 拜托你了 莱丽 给我帮帮忙 好吗 | 
| [25:01] | Just one night. | 就一个晚上 | 
| [25:05] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [25:15] | Hey, Adam. | 亚当 | 
| [25:16] | Hey, can you go out? | 你能出来吗 | 
| [25:18] | No. I’m at my dad’s work. | 不能 我在我爸的单位 | 
| [25:20] | Oh. Well, we, uh, we got invited to Greg’s party. | 我们 我们能去格雷格的派对了 | 
| [25:22] | We did? | 真的吗 | 
| [25:24] | My dad’s got me on lockdown. | 我爸爸把我关禁闭了 | 
| [25:26] | – Can you sneak out? – Doubt it. | -你能溜出来吗 -很难 | 
| [25:28] | Doesn’t matter. I don’t have a car. | 无关紧要啦 我又没有车 | 
| [25:30] | Oh, I’ll pick you up. | 我去接你 | 
| [25:32] | You will? | 真的吗 | 
| [25:32] | Yeah, of course. Just meet me outside the station in 20. | 真的 当然了 二十分钟后警局外见 | 
| [25:37] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [25:39] | Hey, Danny. | 丹尼 | 
| [25:39] | Dad says you can’t go. | 爸爸说你不可以出去 | 
| [25:41] | I’ll only be gone an hour. Two, max. | 我就出去一个小时 最多两小时 | 
| [25:45] | My silence isn’t free. | 我可不免费保密 | 
| [25:48] | How much? | 多少 | 
| [25:49] | Two weeks with your computer. | 用你的电脑两个星期 | 
| [25:53] | Rossi hit a dead end with Ira Stein, | 罗西查了艾伦·斯坦 是个死胡同 | 
| [25:55] | but the the reverend said it himself– | 教士自己说的 | 
| [25:56] | the reason the crime rate is so low in Glenport village | 格伦港村的犯罪率这么低 | 
| [25:59] | is because the people there self-police. | 是因为在那里人们能自己管理自己 | 
| [26:00] | So someone there had to have seen the unsub. | 所以那里肯定有人看见过嫌犯 | 
| [26:02] | Wouldn’t they come forward for the good of the community? | 他们不会为了社区的安全主动举报吗 | 
| [26:04] | The residents are like us. They watch, they profile. | 那里的居民跟我们一样 观察 侧写 | 
| [26:07] | The thing is, they didn’t realize they saw him. | 问题在于 他们没有意识到自己见过他 | 
| [26:09] | Well, in that case, who’s the most likely resident that did? | 这样的话 最可能看见他的居民是谁 | 
| [26:15] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 | 
| [26:20] | Thanks for coming to get me. | 谢谢你过来接我 | 
| [26:21] | I felt like the walls were closing in. | 我本来都绝望了 | 
| [26:23] | Yeah, no problem. | 不客气 | 
| [26:27] | Wasn’t that Greg’s? | 那不是格雷格家吗 | 
| [26:28] | Yeah. Looks like there’s no party. | 是的 看起来好像没有派对 | 
| [26:30] | Hmm. Maybe he got busted. | 可能是泡汤了 | 
| [26:32] | You know, uh, that’s ok, ’cause, | 没关系 因为 | 
| [26:36] | you know, I was thinking that maybe… | 我在想 也许… | 
| [26:37] | Uh…You know, I should probably just get back to my dad’s work. | 我最好还是回我爸单位去吧 | 
| [26:41] | No, that’s ok, we’re cool. | 不用 没关系 这样也挺好 | 
| [26:43] | Damn it, Adam! | 该死 亚当 | 
| [26:46] | Look, just take me back to the station–now. | 带我回去警局 马上 | 
| [26:52] | You know what? You can walk home. | 你知道吗 你可以走回家 | 
| [26:56] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在逗我吗 | 
| [26:57] | Get out. | 下车 | 
| [26:59] | Get out! | 下车 | 
| [27:22] | Where’s your sister? | 你姐姐去哪儿了 | 
| [27:25] | She left. | 她走了 | 
| [27:26] | What, she left?! | 什么 她走了 | 
| [27:28] | She said she’d be back in an hour. | 她说她一个小时后就回来 | 
| [27:31] | Two, max. | 最多两小时 | 
| [27:35] | Riley’s phone, leave a message. | 我是莱丽 请留言 | 
| [27:38] | Danny, don’t you move, all right? | 丹尼 你待在原地 行吗 | 
| [27:51] | Hey, Riley. | 莱丽 | 
| [27:53] | Hey, Matt, is that you? | 马特 是你吗 | 
| [27:54] | Yeah. What’s going on? | 是的 发生什么事了 | 
| [27:56] | Uh, Greg’s party got broken up. | 格雷格的派对取消了 | 
| [27:59] | Oh, well, you know, there was an after party at Michelle’s. | 后来在米歇尔家办了一场派对 | 
| [28:02] | Um, heh, sorry you missed it. | 很遗憾你错过了 | 
| [28:06] | Hey, you need a ride? | 你要搭车吗 | 
| [28:09] | Uh…Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [28:19] | Uh, sorry, the seatbelt’s broken. | 不好意思 安全带坏了 | 
| [28:21] | Oh, no worries. We’re not going far. | 别担心 反正不远 | 
| [28:26] | I never should have left the station. | 我就不该离开警局 | 
| [28:27] | My dad’s gonna be mad. | 我爸爸肯定会很生气 | 
| [28:29] | Thanks for taking me back. | 谢谢你带我回去 | 
| [28:31] | Oh, uh, actually, the station’s that way. | 其实 警局在那个方向 | 
| [28:34] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [28:37] | Yeah, but it’s the other way. | 好吧 但不是这条路 | 
| [28:41] | Matt? | 马特 | 
| [29:03] | No, you’re wrong, I didn’t see anybody. | 没有 你错了 我一个人都没看到 | 
| [29:08] | Agent, I need your help. | 探员 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [29:11] | Sure. | 好的 | 
| [29:14] | Randy, you were the last person to see Paige alive. | 兰迪 你是最后一个看到佩琪活着的人 | 
| [29:18] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [29:20] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [29:22] | So take me through your day. | 带我回顾一遍那天的事 | 
| [29:24] | Tommy’s bus dropped him off after school. | 放学后汤米从校车上下来 | 
| [29:28] | You watched him through Paige’s window. | 你透过佩琪家的窗户看着他 | 
| [29:30] | Then what happened? | 然后发生了什么事 | 
| [29:32] | I walked back home. | 我走回家 | 
| [29:34] | Ok. What did you do then? | 好的 然后你干什么了 | 
| [29:39] | Sometimes Tommy plays outside… | 有时候 汤米会在外面玩 | 
| [29:45] | And I, uh, get a good look at him. | 我会 仔细地看看他 | 
| [29:49] | He doesn’t have any friends. | 他一个朋友都没有 | 
| [29:52] | It’s not his fault. | 这不是他的错 | 
| [29:55] | Who’d let their child | 谁会让自己的孩子 | 
| [29:56] | come over for a playdate in Glenport village? | 来格伦港村玩呢 | 
| [30:00] | Tommy must be lonely. | 汤米一定很孤单 | 
| [30:03] | Did he come outside that day? | 那天他出门了吗 | 
| [30:07] | No. | 没有 | 
| [30:09] | You would have been hyper-focused on looking for him, | 你肯定会特别专注地找他 | 
| [30:12] | so any movement would have caught your eye. | 所以任何动静都会引起你的注意 | 
| [30:16] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 | 
| [30:18] | Just a car. | 只有一辆车 | 
| [30:20] | What kind of car? | 什么样的车 | 
| [30:24] | I don’t know. It’s just a car. | 我不知道 就是一辆车 | 
| [30:27] | Play it over in your mind slowly. | 在你脑子里慢慢回放 | 
| [30:30] | Is there anything about the car that stood out? | 那辆车有没有什么地方比较显眼 | 
| [30:36] | It was gray. | 车是灰色的 | 
| [30:39] | There, uh, there was a sign on the side of it. | 有 车身上有一个标志 | 
| [30:43] | Like a delivery car. | 像是一辆送货车 | 
| [30:46] | The sign read “Brain Gang.” | 标识上写着”机智帮” | 
| [30:48] | It was one of those guys | 是那种可以 | 
| [30:50] | that comes to your house to fix your computers. | 上门维修电脑的人 | 
| [30:53] | Randy… | 兰迪 | 
| [30:55] | That could be our unsub. | 那可能就是嫌犯 | 
| [31:41] | Matt? | 马特 | 
| [31:44] | No, no, no, how did you find… | 不 不 不 你是怎么找到 | 
| [31:47] | Ok, you keep it in a bag on a hanger in your closet. | 你把它装进袋子挂在了衣柜里 | 
| [31:52] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [31:57] | Searching for I.T. service reps who make house calls | 搜索格伦港村可提供上门服务的 | 
| [32:01] | in Glenport village. Give me more. | IT报修服务站 再来一些线索 | 
| [32:02] | Set your search parameters at 35 to 40 | 设置搜索范围为35到40码 | 
| [32:05] | and see who’s working Glenport village. | 看看哪一家为格伦港村提供服务 | 
| [32:07] | Those are some bang-up parameters, Brain Brother. | 这些参数棒极了 机智小哥 | 
| [32:09] | Checking, checking, and… | 检索 检索… | 
| [32:13] | Nothing. | 没有 | 
| [32:14] | Which ones overlap with Victoria’s neighborhood? | 哪几家在维多利亚家附近 | 
| [32:17] | Second verse same as the first. Sorry. | 第二次跟第一次一样 抱歉 | 
| [32:19] | Maybe it’s not one of those guys. | 也许嫌犯不在那些人中间 | 
| [32:21] | What if Randy was wrong? | 要是兰迪弄错了呢 | 
| [32:22] | The details down to the color | 他连车的颜色都记得 | 
| [32:23] | were highly specific. | 这是很详细的细节了 | 
| [32:24] | I mean, it’s possible our profile’s wrong… | 也许我们的侧写错了 | 
| [32:26] | The age — aren’t I.T. reps usually younger? | 年龄 搞IT的通常不都比较年轻吗 | 
| [32:29] | Garcia, new age parameters. 18 to 25. | 加西亚 新的年龄参数 18至25岁 | 
| [32:31] | I am in your headspace. | 我已经开始了 | 
| [32:33] | And I like what I see. I have 4 gentlemen | 我喜欢这个结果 有四位男士 | 
| [32:34] | that match those parameters. | 符合那些参数 | 
| [32:35] | There’s Dave Ermini, Tyler Otte, Matt Franks, and — | 有戴夫·厄米尼 泰勒·奥特 马特·弗兰克斯还有 | 
| [32:39] | Wait, hold on. Matt — Matt Franks? | 等一下 马特 马特·弗兰克斯 | 
| [32:41] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:42] | He’s my next-door neighbor. | 他是住我隔壁的邻居 | 
| [32:44] | He worked on my computer last week. | 他上周还修过我的电脑 | 
| [32:45] | He’s been in my house. | 他来过我家 | 
| [32:46] | We profiled increased risk-taking behavior. | 我们侧写过他的行为会越来越冒险 | 
| [32:48] | 5 years ago in Georgia, Matt Franks was arrested | 五年前马特·弗兰克斯在佐治亚州 | 
| [32:51] | for stalking a girl in high school, a cheerleader. | 因跟踪一个高中拉拉队员而被捕 | 
| [32:54] | Charges were dropped. She left town. | 但最终没有被起诉 那女孩搬走了 | 
| [32:56] | Two years after that, Franks was brought in for questioning | 两年后 警方曾因另一个十几岁女孩 | 
| [32:59] | regarding the murder of another teen, also a cheerleader, | 也是一个啦啦队长的被害案而招他去问话 | 
| [33:01] | but detectives didn’t have enough evidence on him. | 但警探没有足够的证据可以定他的罪 | 
| [33:04] | Lewis, get Morgan and go. | 露易丝 叫上摩根出发 | 
| [33:06] | Wait, wait, wait. Hold on for a second. | 等等 等等 稍等一下 | 
| [33:09] | What are we looking at here? | 我们现在面对的是什么情况 | 
| [33:10] | Tell me, father to father. | 告诉我 站在父亲的立场上 | 
| [33:12] | These agents are the best. | 这些探员是最棒的 | 
| [33:13] | In case Matt and Riley aren’t there, | 以防马特和莱丽不在那 | 
| [33:15] | I will stay behind here and coordinate. | 我会留在这里协调 | 
| [33:21] | Why am I doing this? | 我为什么要这么做 | 
| [33:24] | Same question the other girls asked. | 其他几个姑娘也问过我这些问题 | 
| [33:29] | There’s no cure for me. | 我没有救了 | 
| [33:32] | All right? And there’s no cure for those guys | 知道吗 格伦港村的那些人 | 
| [33:34] | over in Glenport Village either. | 也是一样 | 
| [33:38] | The other girls? | 其他那些姑娘 | 
| [33:41] | With the first ones, I was so impatient. | 一开始的几个 我很没耐心 | 
| [33:47] | I mean, the woman in Glenport was just… | 因为格伦港那个女人实在是 | 
| [33:51] | too old, | 太老了 | 
| [33:53] | And, um, Victoria — | 至于维多利亚 | 
| [33:57] | Victoria did it all wrong. | 维多利亚全做错了 | 
| [34:01] | But, um, | 但是 | 
| [34:03] | let’s hope that you get it right. | 希望你能做对 | 
| [34:06] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [34:09] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [34:11] | Just… | 只不过 | 
| [34:14] | Not here. | 不能在这里 | 
| [34:17] | Let’s go to the bedroom. | 咱们去卧室吧 | 
| [35:11] | Here we are. | 到了 | 
| [35:12] | Yeah. We’re gonna have fun tonight. | 我们今晚会玩得很开心的 | 
| [35:20] | Yes, we are. | 是的 | 
| [35:30] | So, what’s first? | 先干吗 | 
| [35:36] | Do your routine. | 先跳你的啦啦队舞 | 
| [35:41] | I need my pom poms. | 我需要我的绒球 | 
| [35:44] | Well, where are they? | 在哪 | 
| [35:47] | They’re just in the closet. | 在衣柜里 | 
| [35:50] | Stop. Why are your pom poms in your dad’s closet? | 站住 你的绒球怎么会在你爸的衣柜里 | 
| [36:01] | Come on! | 过来 | 
| [36:03] | Come on! | 过来 | 
| [36:09] | Ohh…No! | 不 | 
| [36:16] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 | 
| [36:19] | Lewis, we’ll take the front, deputies take the back. | 露易丝 我们走前门 警官们去后门 | 
| [36:21] | There’s a side door. Hopefully he didn’t see it. | 那有个侧门 希望他没看到 | 
| [36:23] | Here’s the keys. | 这是钥匙 | 
| [36:24] | There’s also a combination lock. It’s 22-10-13. | 还有个密码锁 密码是22-10-13 | 
| [36:27] | – No! – Sheriff, sheriff! | -不 -治安官 治安官 | 
| [36:29] | Back up. Let us do this. | 退后 让我们来 | 
| [36:44] | You ruined everything. | 你把一切都毁了 | 
| [36:45] | Please! Please! | 求你了 求你了 | 
| [36:46] | Matt Franks, FBI! | 马特·弗兰克斯 联邦调查局 | 
| [36:48] | Matt, we’re going to talk through this, ok? | 马特 咱们聊聊 好吗 | 
| [36:51] | Talk? Talk about what? | 聊 聊什么 | 
| [36:54] | Whatever you like. | 你想聊什么都可以 | 
| [36:57] | I’m trained to listen. | 我很能倾听 | 
| [36:58] | So, why don’t we start with your parents. | 我们何不从你的父母开始聊起 | 
| [37:02] | My parents. | 我的父母 | 
| [37:04] | My parents? | 我的父母 | 
| [37:09] | Oh, get him off of me, please get him off of me! | 把他弄开 把他从我身上弄开 | 
| [37:15] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸在哪 | 
| [37:16] | He’s right outside. Are you all right? | 他就在外面 你没事吧 | 
| [37:18] | Yeah, I’m ok. | 我没事 | 
| [37:20] | All right, come with me. Come with me. | 好的 跟我来 跟我来 | 
| [37:42] | I was surprised you took that shot. | 我没想到你会开枪 | 
| [37:45] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [37:48] | It’s your first time. You all right? | 这是你第一次开枪 你还好吧 | 
| [37:51] | Yeah. Um… | 没事 | 
| [37:53] | Just, uh, just tired. | 只是 只是觉得很累 | 
| [37:57] | That’s how it is. | 都是这样的 | 
| [38:01] | Every time? | 每一次吗 | 
| [38:03] | Lewis, he was gonna kill that little girl. | 露易丝 他要杀那个姑娘 | 
| [38:04] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了应该做的事 | 
| [38:07] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:10] | Tomorrow’s a new day. | 明天是崭新的一天 | 
| [38:13] | You are right about that. | 这点你倒没说错 | 
| [38:17] | Well, it’s a good thing you’re staying. | 还好你不打算走 | 
| [38:19] | Well, you know, too. | 你也知道了 | 
| [38:21] | Come on, now. | 别这样 | 
| [38:22] | Sometimes the days are just rough. | 有时候日子会比较不好过 | 
| [38:24] | That’s what this job is. | 这个工作就这样 | 
| [38:29] | And then sometimes you get to see that. | 可有时候你有机会见证那一刻 | 
| [39:06] | So what do you think? | 你决定好了吗 | 
| [39:08] | Honestly, I don’t know what to do. | 老实说 我不知道该怎么做 | 
| [39:10] | I mean, I have to take this research project, | 我必须接手这个研究项目 | 
| [39:12] | but I don’t want to leave the BAU. | 但我不想离开行为分析组 | 
| [39:15] | I actually think I’m a better interviewer | 我认为在你把我变成一个更好的侧写师后 | 
| [39:16] | now that you’ve made me a better profiler. | 我变成了一个更出色的谈话者 | 
| [39:19] | Well, what if you could do both — | 要是你可以两者兼顾呢 | 
| [39:21] | coordinate a team and consult with us? | 协调团队并且和我们一同讨论 | 
| [39:26] | You — you’d do that? | 你 你能帮我办到吗 | 
| [39:28] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [39:29] | The director’s already approved it. | 局长已经同意了 | 
| [39:31] | Hey, I don’t know what favors you called in, but — | 我不知道你动用了什么人情 但是 | 
| [39:34] | It’s not about favors. | 这不是人情 | 
| [39:35] | It’s about everything you’ve brought to your time here. | 这是因为你在这里以来做出的贡献 | 
| [39:38] | When you find good people, you don’t want to lose them. | 当你找到好的人才 你不愿失去他们 | 
| [39:44] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 头 | 
| [39:52] | “To remain indifferent to the challenges we face | “对我们面对的挑战漠不关心 | 
| [39:55] | is indefensible. | 是不可原谅的 | 
| [39:58] | If the goal is noble, | 若目标是高尚的 | 
| [40:01] | whether or not it is realized within our lifetime | 那它是否得以在此生实现 | 
| [40:04] | is largely irrelevant. | 便无关紧要了 | 
| [40:08] | What we must do, therefore, | 所以我们必须做的是 | 
| [40:11] | is to strive and persevere | 奋斗 坚持 | 
| [40:15] | and never give up.” | 永不放弃” |