| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Help me! Help me, she’s been shot! | 救命 救命 她中枪了 | 
| [00:06] | She’s been shot! Help me! | 她中枪了 救命 | 
| [00:07] | Put her on the gurney. | 把她放在轮床上 | 
| [00:08] | Help her, please! | 求你们救救她 | 
| [00:09] | Babe, babe, you’re gonna be ok. | 宝贝宝贝 你会没事的 | 
| [00:11] | Call O.B. and trauma surgery! | 呼叫产科和创伤外科 | 
| [00:12] | You’re gonna be fine. You hear me? You’re gonna be ok. | 会没事的 听到了吗 你会没事的 | 
| [00:14] | Please help her. | 一定要救她 | 
| [00:15] | She’s got a weak pulse, breathing is shallow. | 脉搏和呼吸微弱 | 
| [00:17] | Two large-bore IVs. | 两条大孔径静脉导管 | 
| [00:18] | Get her into trauma one. | 送她去一号外科手术室 | 
| [00:19] | Start a liter of lactated ringer’s, wide open. | 开一升乳酸林格氏液 大开 | 
| [00:22] | Baby, you’re gonna be all right. | 宝贝 没事的 | 
| [00:25] | Pulse is thready. Bp is 80/40. | 脉搏微弱 血压80/40 | 
| [00:27] | How many weeks is she? | 她怀孕多少周了 | 
| [00:28] | Uh…33. | 33周 | 
| [00:31] | I got a fetal heartbeat. Rate’s 100. | 胎儿心跳速度100 | 
| [00:33] | Is the baby ok? | 宝宝还好吗 | 
| [00:35] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们会尽力 | 
| [00:36] | – Did someone call O.B.? – Yes, doctor. | -叫产科了吗 -叫了 | 
| [00:38] | Get me a type and cross. | 检查血型做对比 | 
| [00:39] | We need two units red cells on hold. | 准备两单位红细胞 | 
| [00:40] | Trauma surgery says O.R. 2 is prepped and ready. | 外科说二号手术室准备好了 | 
| [00:42] | Let’s move her out. She’s in severe danger of losing this baby. | 推她出去 很可能保不住孩子 | 
| [00:45] | You need to get out of this area, agent. | 你得离开这儿 探员 | 
| [00:47] | Stats are falling! | 数据在下降 | 
| [00:48] | Sir, you need to stay there. | 先生 你得留在这儿 | 
| [00:49] | – No, you gotta– – Do not come in here. | -不 你得 -不能进来 | 
| [01:25] | Is there someone you’d like me to call? | 你想打给谁吗 | 
| [01:43] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [01:45] | Yeah. | 在 | 
| [01:48] | Wh– | 什 | 
| [02:15] | We need all vehicular and pedestrian traffic stopped | 对十个街区内的车辆和行人 | 
| [02:17] | in a 10-block radius. | 进行拦截 | 
| [02:18] | Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪儿 | 
| [02:19] | Hey, let me through, that’s my team over there! | 让我进去 我的队员在那边 | 
| [02:21] | Get your hands off me. I’m FBI. | 别碰我 我是联邦探员 | 
| [02:23] | Hey, hey, he’s an agent. Let him through. | 他是探员 让他进来 | 
| [02:26] | What the hell is wrong with them? | 他们怎么回事 | 
| [02:27] | Don’t they know we’re on this case? | 不知道我们负责这案子吗 | 
| [02:28] | Yes, he knows. He just didn’t know who you are. It’s ok. | 他知道 他只是不知道你是谁 没事的 | 
| [02:32] | Tell me you got something. | 希望你们有收获了 | 
| [02:33] | A casing and a rifle up on the roof. | 屋顶上有一枚弹壳和一把步枪 | 
| [02:35] | This guy isn’t sloppy. He’s sending us a message. | 绝不是大意 他在向我们传达信息 | 
| [02:38] | Garcia, we need to access the surveillance footage. | 加西亚 调出监控录像 | 
| [02:40] | Of course. I’m on it. | 好 我这就去 | 
| [02:43] | What else we got? | 还有什么线索 | 
| [02:44] | That’s it right now. | 目前就知道这么多 | 
| [02:46] | Where were you and Savannah standing? | 当时你和萨凡纳站在哪儿 | 
| [02:48] | We were standing right over there on the side of my truck. | 我们当时就站在我的车旁 | 
| [02:50] | We were just talking. | 我们在聊天 | 
| [02:51] | She was to the back and I was facing her. | 她背朝外 我面对着她 | 
| [02:52] | I was the one who was vulnerable. I was the easy shot. | 我比较容易受攻击 打中我更容易 | 
| [02:55] | How’s Savannah? | 萨凡纳怎么样 | 
| [02:58] | She’s in surgery. | 她在手术中 | 
| [03:00] | Come on, let’s check in. | 走吧 我们去看看 | 
| [03:02] | You guys got this? | 你们在这行吗 | 
| [03:03] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [03:11] | Metro PD’s gonna secure all the windows | 市警局会守住所有窗口 | 
| [03:13] | and have an officer placed in front of Savannah’s room 24/7. | 还派了警员全天保护萨凡纳的病房 | 
| [03:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:18] | I got us a conference room down the hall to work in, | 我在走廊那头给咱们找了间会议室 | 
| [03:20] | and I’m getting access to the security cams right now. | 我马上就看监控 | 
| [03:23] | Great. | 好 | 
| [03:23] | – You two need coffee? – I’m good. | -你们要咖啡吗 -我不用 | 
| [03:25] | No. Thanks. | 不用 谢谢 | 
| [03:30] | Tara’s donating blood in case Savannah needs more. | 以防萨凡纳需要输更多血 塔拉在献血 | 
| [03:32] | It turns out they’re the same type. | 她们血型相同 | 
| [03:34] | That’s JJ, | 是小洁 | 
| [03:35] | who I’m return texting. | 我给她回信息 | 
| [03:36] | She and Reid are looking at the footage | 她和里德在看录像 | 
| [03:39] | to see if there’s anything. | 看看能不能发现什么 | 
| [03:40] | Hopefully you are officially caught up now | 希望你们被拍下了 | 
| [03:42] | and I will continue to do so. Come on, sit. | 我会继续往下查 来 坐下 | 
| [03:47] | When is someone gonna let me know they’re gonna be ok? | 什么时候会告诉我她们没事 | 
| [03:49] | I totally feel you. | 我非常明白你的感受 | 
| [03:52] | – You’re not alone in this. – Just stop. | -你不是一个人 -别说了 | 
| [03:53] | Please just stop. I can’t take your blind optimism right now. | 求你别说了 你的盲目乐观我现在听不进去 | 
| [03:56] | It’s not helping me. Just stop. | 没用 别说了 | 
| [03:58] | Sorry. I just– | 对不起 我只是 | 
| [04:09] | What’s up? What do we got? | 怎么了 有什么发现 | 
| [04:11] | You can’t investigate this. | 你不能参与这件案子 | 
| [04:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [04:14] | You’re a material witness in your wife’s shooting | 你是你妻子被袭的重要证人 | 
| [04:16] | and a target. | 同时也是目标 | 
| [04:16] | And not just tonight but for the past 6 months. | 不只是今晚 过去六个月你都被盯着 | 
| [04:19] | Hotch, how can you, of all people, ask me to sit this out? | 霍奇 你是最不该叫我袖手旁观的人 | 
| [04:23] | You didn’t back off when Foyet attacked your family. | 福耶伤害你家人的时候 你也没有退出 | 
| [04:26] | And how did that turn out? | 结果怎么样 | 
| [04:31] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [04:33] | I can’t sit down and do nothing. | 我不能坐在这里什么都不做 | 
| [04:35] | Your job right now is to be a husband and a father. | 你现在的任务是做一个丈夫和父亲 | 
| [04:38] | Hotch, please. | 霍奇 求你 | 
| [04:39] | I have a skill set | 我有能力 | 
| [04:40] | that can help find this son of a bitch. | 帮你们找到这个混蛋 | 
| [04:42] | No. | 不行 | 
| [04:43] | You’re off the case. | 你不能参与这件案子 | 
| [05:09] | So if security footage has no angles | 如果监控录像的角度拍不到 | 
| [05:10] | of the shooting or the rooftop, where does that leave us? | 开枪或是屋顶的情况 我们怎么办 | 
| [05:13] | We’re running facial recognition on everyone | 我们正在对每个医院周围和内部的人 | 
| [05:15] | in and around the hospital | 进行面部识别 | 
| [05:16] | to see if they match any loose ends from Morgan’s abduction. | 看是否有人与绑架摩根的相关人士匹配 | 
| [05:20] | How did he take it? | 他怎么样 | 
| [05:21] | As expected. | 不出所料 | 
| [05:22] | Sir, I know that when Morgan was on leave after his abduction, | 长官 我知道咋摩根被绑架过后的休假期间 | 
| [05:25] | you encouraged him to stay away from the case. | 您劝他远离此案 | 
| [05:27] | And let me guess– he didn’t. | 让我猜猜 他并没有 | 
| [05:28] | We all knew in our hearts it wasn’t over, | 我们内心都知道这事没有完结 | 
| [05:31] | and, look, we were right, so in an extra-curricular kind of way | 我们是对的 所以我们一直用业余时间 | 
| [05:33] | we kept sleuthing to see who was working with John Bradley. | 调查约翰·布拉德利的同伙还有谁 | 
| [05:36] | Before he came back to work, | 回来工作前 | 
| [05:37] | Morgan said that he’d found a connection | 摩根说他发现了 | 
| [05:38] | Between the men who held him at the cabin and the Montolo family. | 把他关在小屋的那个人和蒙托洛家族之间的联系 | 
| [05:41] | Right. So, basically, | 没错 所以从根本上来讲 | 
| [05:42] | we’re dealing with a big crime family tree, | 我们对付的是一个庞大的犯罪家族树 | 
| [05:44] | of which Bradley was certainly a branch. | 布拉德利肯定是其中一支 | 
| [05:46] | And the Montolos had hired him multiple times. | 蒙托洛家族雇佣了他许多次 | 
| [05:47] | – Did you scan the drawing? – Yeah, it’s right here. | -你扫描那张图了吗 -是的 在这里 | 
| [05:49] | So, has everyone been working on this? | 一直以来所有人都在研究这案子吗 | 
| [05:52] | – Yeah, basically. – Kinda. | -基本上是 -差不多 | 
| [05:54] | Ok, with Morgan’s research, plus our bad guys/gals tree here, | 根据摩根的调查 以及这里的坏人关系网 | 
| [05:57] | we’ve cut all the legs off the evil table. | 我们干掉了所有的分支 | 
| [06:00] | So like look– | 看这里 | 
| [06:01] | You got assassin, mother, father, | 杀手 父母 | 
| [06:03] | siblings, all deceased, | 亲属 都已经过世 | 
| [06:04] | one aunt in therapy for family trauma, | 有个阿姨因为家庭创伤在接受治疗 | 
| [06:06] | and each line is like that. | 每个分支都差不多 | 
| [06:07] | Montolo’s line’s the shortest of them all. | 蒙托洛的线是最短的 | 
| [06:08] | The only living child of Chazz and Rosemary Montolo. | 他是查兹和罗斯玛丽·蒙托洛唯一在世的孩子 | 
| [06:11] | Rosemary died when Giuseppe was just a boy. | 罗斯玛丽在朱塞佩还小的时候就死了 | 
| [06:13] | Right. And then Giuseppe went to live with his family in Italy, | 没错 然后朱塞佩就和家人住在意大利 | 
| [06:16] | and Chazz went off to build a criminal empire. | 而查兹则开始创建犯罪帝国 | 
| [06:18] | Looks like Chazz Montolo was killed last year. | 看来查兹·蒙托洛去年被杀了 | 
| [06:20] | Yeah, in a bank fire in Germany. | 没错 在德国的一场银行大火中丧生 | 
| [06:22] | Got positive I.D. on the dental and fingerprints. | 通过牙齿和指纹比对确定的身份 | 
| [06:24] | One week after his son was murdered. | 就在他儿子被谋杀后的一周 | 
| [06:27] | What if that’s not a coincidence? | 如果这不是巧合呢 | 
| [06:29] | So whoever poisoned the son also killed the father. | 毒杀儿子的人也杀了父亲 | 
| [06:31] | Or he staged his own death | 或者他伪造了自己的死亡 | 
| [06:33] | so we wouldn’t suspect him of this. | 这样我们就不会怀疑他了 | 
| [06:35] | Hey, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 | 
| [06:37] | I only ran facial recognition | 我只对活着的人进行了 | 
| [06:39] | on living people for obvious reasons, but this guy right here, | 面部识别 原因很明显 但这个人 | 
| [06:41] | walking out of the hospital, this guy, that is… | 正走出医院的这个人 就是 | 
| [06:44] | That’s Chazz Montolo. | 查兹·蒙托洛 | 
| [06:48] | Garcia, play the footage. | 加西亚 放一下录像 | 
| [06:51] | All right. Garcia, contact the city, | 好了 加西亚 联络市政府 | 
| [06:53] | get access to traffic cameras. | 给我们交通监控的接口 | 
| [06:54] | Now that we know he’s here, we can find out where he went. | 既然我们知道他在这 就能找出他去哪了 | 
| [06:56] | Oh, wait, Morgan’s calling me. | 等等 摩根正打给我 | 
| [06:58] | I told him I’d keep him in the know | 我跟他说会告诉他进展 | 
| [07:00] | before I knew it was an order that he wasn’t supposed to know. | 后来才知道有命令说他不该知道这些事 | 
| [07:02] | All right. Reid, you talk to Morgan. | 好了 里德 你去跟摩根聊聊 | 
| [07:03] | JJ, you and Garcia track Montolo, | 小洁 你和加西亚追踪蒙托洛 | 
| [07:04] | find out who his accomplices are. He doesn’t work alone. | 找出他的同伙 他不是独自行动 | 
| [07:07] | Dave, you and I will find potential witnesses | 戴夫 你我去找可能在医院里 | 
| [07:08] | who might have seen him on the property. | 看到过他的目击者 | 
| [07:19] | Were you with Garcia? | 你刚才和加西亚在一起吗 | 
| [07:20] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [07:21] | Here, I brought you a green tea. | 给 我给你买了杯绿茶 | 
| [07:23] | It won’t make you as jittery as coffee. | 不会像咖啡那样让人神经紧张 | 
| [07:27] | You came instead of Garcia | 你代替加西亚来这 | 
| [07:28] | because you know I’d be able to read her. | 因为你知道我能读懂她 | 
| [07:31] | That is correct. | 没错 | 
| [07:32] | And Hotch sent you here to see if I’m stable. | 霍奇派你来看我是不是还镇定 | 
| [07:34] | He didn’t say that, but… | 他没这么说 不过 | 
| [07:38] | I don’t get jittery. | 我没神经紧张 | 
| [07:40] | Usually you don’t, | 一般你不会 | 
| [07:41] | but your carotid tells a different story. | 但你的颈动脉不是这么说的 | 
| [07:44] | I’ve counted 10 heartbeats in the last 3 seconds. | 我数了你三秒钟心脏跳了十次 | 
| [07:46] | That’s about 20% higher than your usual when you’re under stress. | 这比你在一般紧张状态下快了20% | 
| [07:49] | I know you’re only trying to protect me, | 我知道你们只是想保护我 | 
| [07:50] | I get it, but knock it off. | 我明白 但别这样 | 
| [07:52] | I just want to know what you’ve learned. | 我只是想知道你们发现了什么 | 
| [07:56] | When you first told me about Savannah, | 你第一次跟我提到萨凡纳时 | 
| [07:59] | I’d never seen you like that. | 我从没见过你那样 | 
| [08:01] | The decreased levels of central serotonin in your brain | 你大脑中的中枢血清素水平下降 | 
| [08:04] | cause intrusive thinking. | 会导致侵入性思维 | 
| [08:06] | When I finally saw you guys together, | 我最终见到你俩在一起时 | 
| [08:09] | that’s when I knew for sure. | 那时我才敢肯定 | 
| [08:10] | Your pupils dilated, your posture changed, | 你的瞳孔放大 姿势改变 | 
| [08:13] | and I saw you | 我看到你 | 
| [08:15] | involuntarily reach for her hand. | 不自觉地去牵她的手 | 
| [08:19] | Science confirmed it. | 这是科学证实的 | 
| [08:20] | You’ve found the one. Do you believe that? | 你找到了命中注定的人 你相信吗 | 
| [08:24] | Yes. | 相信 | 
| [08:25] | Then believe this. | 那就相信这点 | 
| [08:26] | Our team loves you, | 我们都爱你 | 
| [08:28] | And we are not going to stop | 我们不查出是谁干的 | 
| [08:30] | until we find whoever did this. | 是不会罢休的 | 
| [08:33] | But we can only do that with a completely dispassionate | 但是我们只有保持绝对的冷静 摒弃偏见 | 
| [08:36] | and unprejudiced point of view. | 才能做到这一点 | 
| [08:38] | Paternal instinct is a deadly bias that we just can’t risk. | 父性本能是非常致命的偏见 我们冒不起这个险 | 
| [08:42] | It’s for your protection, Morgan, I swear. | 这是为了保护你 摩根 我发誓 | 
| [08:45] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [08:53] | The unsub is a father, isn’t he? | 嫌犯是一名父亲吧 | 
| [08:57] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么问 | 
| [09:03] | A paternal instinct is a deadly bias? | 父性本能是非常致命的偏见 | 
| [09:06] | Those were your exact words. | 这是你的原话 | 
| [09:10] | I meant… | 我是说… | 
| [09:11] | I know what you meant. | 我知道你是什么意思 | 
| [09:13] | But that’s what you said. | 但你的确是这么说的 | 
| [09:27] | Go back to that first image. | 回到刚开始的画面 | 
| [09:31] | Keep rewinding. | 继续后退 | 
| [09:36] | Ok, now pull up the hallway footage right before that. | 调出之前大厅中的监控录像 | 
| [09:39] | Wait, wait. Right there. | 等等 就在那儿 | 
| [09:41] | Oh, my God. He’s right near Morgan. | 天啊 他就在摩根边上 | 
| [09:46] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [09:47] | Uh, look a the time stamp. | 看看这个时间点 | 
| [09:50] | That’s when I got the call, but… | 我就在那时接到电话 但是… | 
| [09:53] | It wasn’t an orderly who called me, | 那个电话不是医院看护打给我的 | 
| [09:55] | it was him. He was right there. | 是他 他当时就在那里 | 
| [10:59] | Morgan. | 摩根 | 
| [11:03] | You ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [11:06] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [11:16] | No, I’m ok. | 不 我没事 | 
| [11:19] | It’s a miracle, really. | 这真的是一个奇迹 | 
| [11:23] | Whoever did this chose to hurt her | 伤害她的人选择 | 
| [11:25] | right in front of a hospital. | 在医院大门口下手 | 
| [11:26] | If the point was to kill her, | 如果他想杀她 | 
| [11:27] | why would he shoot her at a place where she could be saved? | 为什么要在一个容易获救的地方朝她开枪呢 | 
| [11:31] | Maybe the point wasn’t to kill her. | 也许他不是为了杀她 | 
| [11:38] | The shooter called Garcia | 袭击后几分钟 | 
| [11:39] | from the hospital minutes after the attack. | 嫌犯在医院给加西亚打了电话 | 
| [11:41] | A homeless guy. | 一个流浪汉 | 
| [11:44] | He stood out because he was wearing a ring. | 我注意到他是因为他戴了一枚戒指 | 
| [11:48] | I just wasn’t focused enough at the time to flag it. | 当时我注意力不够集中 没有在意 | 
| [11:51] | Do we have any leads? | 我们有什么线索吗 | 
| [11:52] | Giuseppe Montolo’s father. | 朱塞佩·蒙托洛的父亲 | 
| [11:54] | Chazz Montolo. | 查兹·蒙托洛 | 
| [11:56] | He me to feel how he feels. | 他想让我体会他的感受 | 
| [12:01] | How did I do? | 我该怎么办 | 
| [12:31] | Hotch know you’re here? | 霍奇知道你来这里吗 | 
| [12:34] | I don’t agree with taking you off the case. | 我并不同意不让你参与本案 | 
| [12:37] | When someone hurts one of us, | 当有人伤害我们中的一员 | 
| [12:41] | when someone hurts a baby… | 当有人伤害一个孩子… | 
| [12:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [12:57] | Uh, I need to show this to the team, | 我要把这个给大家看 | 
| [12:59] | but I wanted you to see it first. | 但我想先让你看看 | 
| [13:03] | I found it in the pay phone he used to call Garcia. | 我在他打给加西亚的付费电话边找到的 | 
| [13:09] | “How does it feel? | 感觉如何 | 
| [13:11] | Do you see red? | 你看到红色了吗 | 
| [13:14] | I see red.” | 我看到了红色 | 
| [13:18] | Does that mean anything to you? | 对你来说有什么意义吗 | 
| [13:32] | No. | 没有 | 
| [13:34] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [13:38] | Yeah. | 确定 | 
| [13:42] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [14:04] | Hey. That thing have hot cocoa? | 这个机器有热可可吗 | 
| [14:07] | That’s what I’m getting. | 我正准备来一杯 | 
| [14:08] | Make it two? | 来两杯吧 | 
| [14:12] | Here. | 来 | 
| [14:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:17] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 | 
| [14:18] | I’ve never seen him like this. | 我从来没见过他这样 | 
| [14:20] | I want to fix it and I can’t. | 我想帮他 但我无能为力 | 
| [14:23] | It’s too much for anyone. | 这对任何人来说都太难以承受了 | 
| [14:24] | It’s not fair and it needs to stop. | 这不公平 必须阻止这一切 | 
| [14:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [14:47] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [14:49] | I showed it to Morgan. | 我给摩根看过了 | 
| [14:53] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 | 
| [14:55] | Same as us. It’s a taunt. | 跟我们一样 这是他在嘲讽 | 
| [14:57] | That’s all? | 就这样吗 | 
| [15:00] | And I’m sorry. I thought it would help. | 我很抱歉 我以为会有用 | 
| [15:04] | It’s ok. | 没关系 | 
| [15:05] | Where are we with the motels and the SROs along the bus route? | 对于旅馆和公交路线的调查有什么发现 | 
| [15:08] | Mostly cash transactions, faceless tenants. | 大多是现金交易 不露面的房客 | 
| [15:11] | I’ll get the Washington Field Office to canvass the area. | 我去让华盛顿外勤办搜索这片区域 | 
| [15:14] | Why leave a note so seemingly on the nose | 他的其他行为都是为了造成最大化的痛苦 | 
| [15:17] | when every other action has been calculated for maximum pain? | 为什么要在这么显眼的地方留纸条 | 
| [15:19] | It has to mean more than simply “I’m angry.” | 肯定不仅仅只有”我很愤怒”的意思 | 
| [15:22] | It’s a clue or a symbol. | 这是一个线索或是标志 | 
| [15:24] | It means something to Morgan and I think Chazz knows that. | 肯定对摩根有什么意义 我认为查兹非常清楚 | 
| [15:26] | Well, he wants to drive Morgan to exact revenge. | 他想驱使摩根进行复仇 | 
| [15:29] | How do you think he’s doing? | 你觉得他现在怎么样 | 
| [15:31] | Well, after the physical and emotional stress | 经历了六个月前生理和心理上的压力 | 
| [15:33] | of 6 months ago, and now this? The guy’s a saint. | 现在又出这种事 他简直是个圣人 | 
| [15:36] | He passed his return evals. | 他通过了回归评估 | 
| [15:38] | Yeah, but we wrote the questions. | 是啊 但是那些问题是我们出的 | 
| [15:40] | He knows exactly what to say. | 他非常清楚该怎么回答 | 
| [15:45] | Virginia, D.C., | 弗吉尼亚 华盛顿 | 
| [15:46] | and Maryland agents are the way. | 还有马里兰的探员们都在往这赶 | 
| [15:48] | Thank you, Hotch. | 谢谢 霍奇 | 
| [15:49] | How is she? | 她怎么样 | 
| [15:52] | Still touch and go. I… | 还很危险 | 
| [15:54] | I’m waiting to see her. | 我在等着去看她 | 
| [15:55] | The note. “Seeing red.” What does it mean? | 那个留言 “看见红色”是什么意思 | 
| [15:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [16:03] | You’re looking for microexpressions. | 你在观察微表情 | 
| [16:06] | You divided this team when we need to work together. | 我们需要团结时你却在拆散这个团队 | 
| [16:09] | JJ disobeyed orders by going to you, | 小洁来找你就是违背命令 | 
| [16:12] | and now you’re withholding. | 现在你还有所隐瞒 | 
| [16:14] | I didn’t divide this team. | 我没有拆散团队 | 
| [16:17] | You did. | 是你 | 
| [16:19] | It’s the doctor. | 是医生来电话了 | 
| [16:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [16:58] | This should be me. | 应该是我才对 | 
| [17:01] | And I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 | 
| [17:19] | Where’s Agent Morgan? | 摩根探员在哪 | 
| [17:21] | He said you were calling him. | 他说你刚找他有事 | 
| [17:22] | No. | 没有 | 
| [17:23] | Well, then where is he? He wouldn’t just go off on his own. | 那他在哪 他不会自己跑掉的 | 
| [17:26] | Garcia, pull up security footage of the emergency entrance. | 加西亚 把紧急出口的监控录像调出来 | 
| [17:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [17:58] | Hotch. | 霍奇 | 
| [17:59] | Where is he? | 他人呢 | 
| [18:00] | He’s not gonna stop. | 他不会停手的 | 
| [18:01] | Morgan, tell me where he is. | 摩根 告诉我他在哪 | 
| [18:03] | I can’t get anyone else hurt. | 我不能再让其他人受伤了 | 
| [18:05] | This isn’t your call. | 这由不得你 | 
| [18:06] | Come on, you have to know what I’m feeling right now. | 别这样 你得理解我现在的心情 | 
| [18:08] | That’s why you need to come back here | 所以你才需要回来 | 
| [18:10] | or tell me where you’re going. | 或者告诉我你要去哪 | 
| [18:12] | I can’t do it. | 不行 | 
| [18:14] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 | 
| [18:17] | Goodbye, Aaron. | 再见 艾伦 | 
| [18:27] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 | 
| [18:28] | GPS has him heading north | GPS显示他朝医院北面 | 
| [18:31] | about a mile away from the hospital and then he stops. | 行驶了一公里 然后停下了 | 
| [18:32] | – Why would he stop? – He got rid of his phone. | -他为什么停下 -他把手机扔了 | 
| [18:36] | No. No, no, no. That guy’s trying to kill him. | 不 不 不 那个人想杀了他 | 
| [18:38] | He’s walking into a trap. | 他这是自投罗网 | 
| [19:28] | I check in every 5 minutes. | 我每五分钟就会汇报一次情况 | 
| [19:30] | If they don’t hear from me, | 要是他们没听到我的消息 | 
| [19:32] | then they know who to kill first. | 他们就知道该先杀谁 | 
| [19:35] | Empty your gun. | 把枪清空 | 
| [19:43] | You sit here with me | 除非你想害死他们所有人 | 
| [19:45] | unless you want them all to die. | 就跟我坐在这 | 
| [20:00] | That officer, he works for me. | 那个警官 他是我的人 | 
| [20:04] | Oh, no, wait, maybe it’s the man doubled over in pain, | 慢着 或许是那个疼弯了腰的人 | 
| [20:07] | or the nurse. | 或者护士 | 
| [20:08] | Could be it’s none of them | 也有可能不是他们中的任何一人 | 
| [20:10] | and I just tricked you into handing over your gun. | 而我只是骗你把枪交出来 | 
| [20:13] | What do you choose to believe? | 你想信哪种 | 
| [20:22] | That you’re a narcissistic homicidal psychopath. | 你是个自恋且杀戮成性的疯子 | 
| [20:25] | And you can’t stand the fact that you failed 6 months ago, | 你接受不了六个月前计划失败的事实 | 
| [20:28] | so now you’re back to punish me. | 所以现在来报复我了 | 
| [20:31] | I’ll tell you what I believe. | 我来告诉你我信什么 | 
| [20:34] | You killed my son. | 你杀了我儿子 | 
| [20:36] | Wrong. | 错了 | 
| [20:36] | You’re the last person that saw him alive. | 你是他生前见过的最后一个人 | 
| [20:39] | Yes, I was, but someone else poisoned him. | 确实如此 但毒死他的另有其人 | 
| [20:41] | How did he end up in prison? | 他怎么进的监狱 | 
| [20:42] | I arrested him. I didn’t kill him. | 我逮捕了他 但我没杀他 | 
| [20:44] | That’s your belief. | 这是你的想法 | 
| [20:46] | Mine is that you killed my flesh and blood | 而我相信 你杀了我的骨肉 | 
| [20:49] | and have no idea what that feels like. | 而且对那种感觉毫不了解 | 
| [20:53] | Yet. | 暂时不了解 | 
| [20:55] | Sit. | 坐下 | 
| [21:00] | Sit. | 坐下 | 
| [21:10] | We’ve only just begun. | 我们现在才刚开始 | 
| [21:13] | Morgan was headed north when we lost him. | 我们失去摩根的信号时 他正向北开 | 
| [21:15] | There are 3 highways in that direction. | 那个方向有三条高速 | 
| [21:16] | He could have gone anywhere. | 他去哪都可能 | 
| [21:18] | Except Montolo never left the city. | 除非蒙托洛一直没有离开城里 | 
| [21:19] | Garcia, pull up that footage of him at the bus stop. | 加西亚 把他在车站的监控录像调出来 | 
| [21:23] | Red line. Red line. | 红线 红线巴士 | 
| [21:25] | He sees red. | 他看到红色了 | 
| [21:26] | But he never gets on. See, he moves right past it. | 但他没上车 看 他直接走过去了 | 
| [21:29] | So, “I see red.” | “我看见红色” | 
| [21:32] | What the hell does that mean? | 这到底什么意思 | 
| [21:36] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [21:39] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 | 
| [21:49] | Do you ever count how many choices you make in a day? | 你算过每天要做多少选择吗 | 
| [21:52] | The first is whether or not to get out of bed in the morning. | 第一个选择就是早上要不要起床 | 
| [21:56] | When Giuseppe died, | 朱塞佩死时 | 
| [21:58] | I really struggled with that one. | 这个选择对我来说很难做 | 
| [22:02] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [22:04] | I’m gonna to give you some fatherly advice, | 我想给你些为人父的忠告 | 
| [22:06] | something you missed out on as a kid, am I right? | 你小时候没能体验过这点 对吗 | 
| [22:18] | Find your stillness. | 静下心来 | 
| [22:22] | You know, another choice I made was to stick with what works. | 我做的另一个选择是哪条路行得通走哪条 | 
| [22:25] | And this, for me, works. | 而这个对我来说 行得通 | 
| [22:33] | It reflects who I am. | 它能反映我的本质 | 
| [22:40] | You decided on a semi-automatic weapon, | 你用的是一把半自动的枪 | 
| [22:44] | and that defines you. | 那就是你的定位 | 
| [22:55] | Now… | 现在 | 
| [23:07] | Did you kill my son? | 你有没有杀我儿子 | 
| [23:11] | No. | 没有 | 
| [23:20] | Morgan never calls me Aaron. | 摩根从没叫过我艾伦 | 
| [23:21] | Why would he start? | 这次为什么这么叫 | 
| [23:22] | What else did he say? | 他还说了什么 | 
| [23:23] | That of all people, I should understand. | 这么多人当中 我最应该理解他 | 
| [23:26] | He was talking about Foyet. | 他说的是福耶 | 
| [23:27] | Yes. But he mentioned that earlier. | 是的 但他之前就说过 | 
| [23:28] | Why would he bring it up again? | 为什么又说一遍 | 
| [23:30] | He wanted you to relate to his rage and back off? | 他想让你体会他的愤怒 不要管他吗 | 
| [23:33] | Is there any other relevance to Foyet? | 跟福耶还有没有别的关系 | 
| [23:36] | He attacked in my home. | 他是在我家袭击我 | 
| [23:37] | Maybe Morgan subconsciously let that slip. | 也许摩根下意识说出来了 | 
| [23:40] | Yeah, but Morgan’s house isn’t red. | 但摩根的家不是红色的 | 
| [23:41] | Yeah, but he’s renovated a lot of houses over the years. | 是 但他这几年翻修了好多房子 | 
| [23:43] | What if it’s one of those? | 会不会是其中某幢 | 
| [23:46] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [23:52] | You know, I could have shot her when you were far away from help, | 在你离医院还很远的时候 我本来可以杀了她 | 
| [23:55] | but I gave her a chance. | 但我给了她一个机会 | 
| [23:59] | I made that choice. | 那是我的选择 | 
| [24:00] | Think about it. | 你想想看 | 
| [24:03] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 | 
| [24:04] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [24:07] | You know, I learned a lot | 住在你造的房子里 | 
| [24:08] | by living in these walls that you built. | 我了解了很多事 | 
| [24:11] | For example, at first, it was about changing the past, | 比如 刚开始是为了改变过去 | 
| [24:15] | the power of transformation. | 转变的力量 | 
| [24:17] | Believing that anything can be fixed. | 相信任何事都可以挽回 | 
| [24:20] | And then you finished the renovation. | 然后你完成了重建工作 | 
| [24:23] | And you decided to study behavior. | 决定研究行为 | 
| [24:29] | For a living. | 并以此为生 | 
| [24:31] | And then, many years later | 然后 很多年以后 | 
| [24:33] | you crossed paths with my son. | 你遇到了我儿子 | 
| [24:35] | So the decisions you made in these very walls | 所以你在这间房子里做出的决定 | 
| [24:40] | were the beginning of our journey. | 正是我们旅程的开始 | 
| [24:46] | Wow. Morgan was busy. | 摩根很忙啊 | 
| [24:48] | He has 8 properties. | 他有八处房产 | 
| [24:49] | He started renovating in 2001 right after 9-11. | 2001年911事件之后他就开始重修 | 
| [24:52] | I remember him saying | 我记得他说过 | 
| [24:53] | he didn’t know what else to do with his frustration. | 他不知道该怎么发泄他的挫败感 | 
| [24:55] | He thought tearing down walls would be a good start. | 他觉得拆掉那些墙是一个很好的开端 | 
| [24:57] | He wanted to restore them so he could control something. | 他想修复它们 他想找回控制权 | 
| [25:00] | Could Montolo know about these houses? | 蒙托洛可能知道这些房子吗 | 
| [25:02] | It’s public record, so probably. | 这是公共记录 所以有可能 | 
| [25:04] | Uh, let’s see. | 我们看看 | 
| [25:05] | Morgan uses a service to rent out the properties. | 摩根委托中介租出了这些房子 | 
| [25:08] | Here’s one that’s been rented for a while to a… | 这里有一间前阵子租给了… | 
| [25:11] | C.R. Joseph. | C.R. 约瑟夫 | 
| [25:12] | C.R. Joseph, C.R. Joseph, C.R… | C.R. 约瑟夫 C.R. 约瑟夫 | 
| [25:16] | Guys, Joseph is the English translation of Giuseppe. | 约瑟夫是朱塞佩的英文翻译 | 
| [25:17] | What if “C” stands for Chazz and “R” for Rosemary? | 会不会C代表查兹 R代表罗斯玛丽 | 
| [25:20] | Do you have an image of the property? | 你有没有房子的照片 | 
| [25:22] | I can find one. | 我可以找一张 | 
| [25:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [25:28] | Address on your phones. | 地址发你们手机上了 | 
| [25:36] | We’ve taken Savannah out of the induced coma. | 我们已经把萨凡纳从诱导型昏迷中唤醒了 | 
| [25:38] | She’s asking for her husband. | 她在找她丈夫 | 
| [25:39] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 | 
| [25:40] | Uh, uh–thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [25:45] | They need to do a c-section. Where is he? | 他们要给我剖腹产 他在哪儿 | 
| [25:47] | Ok, the team had a lead on the case, | 他们找到了这件案子的线索 | 
| [25:49] | and it’s all about protecting you and the baby. | 这都是为了保护你和宝宝 | 
| [25:51] | He wants to be here for this, but– | 他很想在这里 但… | 
| [25:52] | Well, tell him to get back here. | 让他回来 | 
| [25:54] | Ok, ok. | 好 好 | 
| [25:56] | That’s a hell of a way to come into the world, huh? | 以这个方式降生世界 真是可怕啊 | 
| [26:00] | Your baby’s birthday is gonna be on your headstone. | 你宝宝的出生日会被刻在你的墓碑上 | 
| [26:06] | Being a dad is all I’ve thought about. | 我一直以来都想成为父亲 | 
| [26:09] | You must remember what that’s like. | 你肯定记得那种感觉 | 
| [26:11] | You want the best for your kid. | 你想给孩子最好的 | 
| [26:14] | So you start thinking… | 所以你就开始想… | 
| [26:17] | Am I doing this right? | 我做得对吗 | 
| [26:20] | Am I living the kind of life I want my kid to emulate? | 我过的这种生活是我希望孩子效仿的吗 | 
| [26:24] | I really want to believe | 我真的很想相信 | 
| [26:25] | that you’ve wondered about that stuff with your son, but… | 你为你的儿子考虑过这些 但 | 
| [26:29] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 | 
| [26:32] | You’ve had plenty of chances | 你有过很多机会 | 
| [26:33] | to get out of that life, but you stayed. | 可以脱离那种生活 但你留下了 | 
| [26:37] | And so did Giuseppe, because that’s all he knew. | 朱塞佩也是 因为他只懂这个 | 
| [26:42] | The person to blame for the death of your son is you. | 应该为你儿子之死负责的人 是你 | 
| [26:50] | Let’s make this interesting. | 我们玩得有意思一点吧 | 
| [26:58] | I’m going to give you a gift | 我要给你一个礼物 | 
| [27:00] | that you did not give to me. | 一个你没有给我的礼物 | 
| [27:04] | A chance to say goodbye. | 一个说再见的机会 | 
| [27:11] | Pick it up. | 接起来 | 
| [27:12] | No. | 不 | 
| [27:13] | Pick it up. | 接起来 | 
| [27:16] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [27:21] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [27:24] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [27:29] | Baby girl. | 宝贝 | 
| [27:30] | You’re ok. | 你还好吧 | 
| [27:32] | Yeah. | 还好 | 
| [27:35] | Savannah’s awake. | 萨凡纳醒了 | 
| [27:37] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [27:38] | You know? Ok, well, | 你知道吗 那好 | 
| [27:40] | She’s about to get a C-section, so you need to get back here. | 要给她做剖腹产 所以你得回来 | 
| [27:42] | Garcia, | 加西亚 | 
| [27:44] | I need you to patch everyone in. Do it now. | 我需要你这就把大家都接进来通话 | 
| [27:47] | Ok. Hold on. Hold on. | 好 稍等 | 
| [27:49] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 | 
| [27:51] | I’ve got Morgan. | 我找到摩根了 | 
| [27:52] | Are you all there? | 你们都在吗 | 
| [27:53] | Yeah, we’re here. Are you all right? | 没错 我们都在 你还好吧 | 
| [27:55] | He’s got a gun with two bullets. | 他枪里有两颗子弹 | 
| [28:02] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [28:05] | I made a decision tonight that led me to this. | 是我今晚做的决定把我引到这一步 | 
| [28:10] | This is my fault, you understand? No one else’s. | 都是我的错 明白吗 不是别人的 | 
| [28:14] | And if this is how it ends… | 如果这就是结局 | 
| [28:17] | It was meant to be. | 这也是注定的 | 
| [28:18] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 | 
| [28:30] | Promise me you’ll look after Savannah and my baby. | 答应我你们会帮忙照看萨凡纳和宝宝 | 
| [28:32] | Of course we will, but so will you. | 我们当然会 但你也会 | 
| [28:41] | Derek? | 戴瑞 | 
| [28:43] | Derek? | 戴瑞 | 
| [28:52] | Promise me you’ll look after Savannah and my baby. | 答应我你们会帮忙照看萨凡纳和我的孩子 | 
| [28:54] | Of course we will, but so will you. | 我们当然会 但你也会 | 
| [29:19] | My team was never in danger. | 我的团队没有危险 | 
| [29:21] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道 | 
| [29:22] | This house doesn’t have a land line. | 这幢房子没连座机线 | 
| [29:32] | Now you pick it up. | 快捡起来 | 
| [29:35] | There’s one bullet left in that chamber, so pick it up. | 枪膛里只剩一颗子弹了 快捡起来 | 
| [29:38] | It’s your choice. | 由你选择 | 
| [29:40] | You either get arrested and rot in prison | 你要么被捕 老死在监狱里 | 
| [29:42] | or you pick up that gun and we end this. | 要么捡起来 了结这一切 | 
| [29:47] | Pick it up! | 捡起来 | 
| [29:50] | You won’t shoot an unarmed man. | 你不会朝一个手无寸铁的人开枪 | 
| [29:57] | I know you want to. I can see it. | 我知道你想 我看得出来 | 
| [30:11] | Come on, be a man. | 来吧 拿出点气概 | 
| [30:16] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 | 
| [30:21] | Be a man! Pull the trigger! | 拿出点气概 扣下扳机 | 
| [30:25] | Or you won’t sleep a night until I’m dead. | 否则只要我活一天你都睡不安稳 | 
| [32:08] | It’s a boy! | 是个男孩 | 
| [32:09] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 | 
| [32:31] | Jack was never this tiny. | 杰克都没那么小 | 
| [32:34] | The doctor said this incubator is gonna be home for another two weeks. | 医生说还要在恒温箱里待两周 | 
| [32:38] | It’s gonna fly by. | 时间会过得很快的 | 
| [32:42] | Hotch, I get it. | 霍奇 我懂了 | 
| [32:45] | I finally know what you guys have been talking about. | 我终于明白你们说的什么了 | 
| [32:48] | I never knew that 6 pounds, 1 ounce could knock me out. | 我从没想到5.5斤能把我高兴成这样 | 
| [32:55] | You got the grip. Right? | 你可以握拳了吗 | 
| [32:56] | He’s strong. | 他很强壮 | 
| [32:57] | Ok, so it’s not just me. | 看来不止是我 | 
| [33:07] | Promise me you’ll take some time. | 答应我你会休息一阵 | 
| [33:13] | About that… | 那个 | 
| [33:17] | Hotch… | 霍奇 | 
| [33:37] | I just saw your prince down the hall. | 我刚去走廊那头看了你家小王子 | 
| [33:39] | He’s sleeping like it’s his job. | 他睡得无法无天 | 
| [33:44] | ’cause it is. | 确实如此 | 
| [33:48] | Whew. Pretty incredible, huh? | 难以置信 对吧 | 
| [33:52] | I’m so grateful. | 我心怀感激 | 
| [33:55] | You know, I’ve learned that– | 在我做父亲这不长的 | 
| [33:58] | in the short time I’ve had the privilege of being a dad… | 一段时间里 我认识到了一点 | 
| [34:03] | It heals wounds. | 这能治疗创伤 | 
| [34:06] | Just being there for your kid. | 单纯去陪伴孩子 | 
| [34:10] | Like your dad wanted to be, I’m sure. | 像你父亲想做的那样 我很确定 | 
| [34:14] | Like my daughter wanted me to be. | 像我女儿希望我做的那样 | 
| [34:18] | You are a good man. You know that. | 你是个好人 你知道的 | 
| [34:22] | You’d have been there for her had you known. | 如果你早知道也会去陪她 | 
| [34:25] | I didn’t have that choice. | 我没得选 | 
| [34:28] | But you do. | 但你可以 | 
| [34:32] | It’s crazy, huh? | 很疯狂 对吧 | 
| [34:34] | I miss him. | 我想他了 | 
| [34:37] | He’s just right down the hall. | 他就在走廊那头 | 
| [34:39] | Well, let’s go take a look. | 那我们一起去看看吧 | 
| [34:42] | It’s time he meets his uncle Dave. | 是时候介绍他认识戴夫伯伯啦 | 
| [34:44] | Yes, it is. | 没错 | 
| [34:45] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [35:07] | Hey. I wasn’t expecting to see you here. | 没想到会在这儿见到你 | 
| [35:12] | But since you are… | 但既然你来了 | 
| [35:15] | I got a little something for you and the family. | 我给你们一家人准备了个小东西 | 
| [35:18] | What? | 什么 | 
| [35:35] | Man, you’re gonna have a lot of babysitters. | 会有很多人愿意来帮你带宝宝的 | 
| [35:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [36:01] | We’ll always be here for you, ok? | 我们会永远站在你背后 | 
| [36:07] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [36:09] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [36:30] | I know you hate goodbyes, kid. | 我知道你不喜欢别离 小子 | 
| [36:33] | And change. | 还有改变 | 
| [36:41] | It isn’t always a bad thing. | 改变不总是坏事 | 
| [36:44] | I just can’t imagine this room without you. | 我只是无法想象这个房间没有你的存在 | 
| [36:47] | So don’t. | 那就别想 | 
| [36:49] | Don’t think about it. | 别去想它 | 
| [36:51] | Just know I’m always gonna be by your side. | 你只要知道我会永远在你身边 | 
| [36:53] | I’m just a phone call away. | 你打个电话我就来了 | 
| [37:03] | I’m sorry I can’t stay. | 很抱歉我不能留下来 | 
| [37:05] | I don’t want you to stay. | 我不想你留下来 | 
| [37:07] | Because I know why you’re leaving | 因为我知道你离开的原因 | 
| [37:09] | and I couldn’t be happier for you. | 我衷心为你感到高兴 | 
| [37:17] | Listen, we were gonna mail these, | 我们准备把这些寄出去的 | 
| [37:20] | but I wanted you to have a birth announcement first. | 但我想先让你看一下出生通告 | 
| [37:25] | Hank Spencer Morgan. | 汉克·斯宾塞·摩根 | 
| [37:26] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [37:28] | Hank is for my pops. | 汉克是我父亲的名字 | 
| [37:31] | But Spencer is for the best little brother | 而斯宾塞是以我那全世界最棒的 | 
| [37:32] | anybody could ever ask for. | 弟弟的名字命名的 | 
| [37:47] | I love you, kid. | 我爱你 孩子 | 
| [37:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [37:53] | So, look, uh, my little dude, | 我这小家伙 | 
| [37:57] | he’s gonna need a big brother, too. | 也会需要一个哥哥的 | 
| [38:00] | To teach him everything he knows about life. | 他会需要个哥哥来教给他关于生活的一切 | 
| [38:03] | And chess. | 还有国际象棋 | 
| [38:06] | I can do that. | 这我做得到 | 
| [38:07] | I know you can. | 我知道 | 
| [38:11] | I want you to see him. | 我想让你见见他 | 
| [38:13] | Look at that. | 看 | 
| [38:14] | Oh, man. | 天啊 | 
| [38:18] | I did good, huh? | 我基因不错吧 | 
| [38:19] | Great. Oh, wow. | 棒极了 | 
| [38:21] | Look at that face. | 看那可爱的小脸 | 
| [38:48] | Look what I did. I packed you up already, | 瞧瞧我 我已经帮你收拾好了 | 
| [38:50] | so you can leave super fast, | 所以你很快就能走了 | 
| [38:51] | which I think is a totally good idea. | 我觉得这是个绝好的主意 | 
| [38:55] | I would be pissed if you stayed, | 如果你留下来我会很生气的 | 
| [38:58] | because taking care of that sweet baby | 因为现在你的重心 | 
| [39:01] | is what it’s about now, | 就是照顾好那可爱的小宝贝 | 
| [39:03] | and keeping bad guys out of your life is a really good plan. | 还有生活中远离坏人是个很好的主意 | 
| [39:13] | Penelope. | 佩内洛普 | 
| [39:21] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [39:26] | He’s gonna be ok. | 他不会有事的 | 
| [39:29] | He’s gonna be ok. | 他不会有事的 | 
| [39:31] | I repeated that to myself like a prayer | 当他们把你囚禁在那个小屋里折磨你时 | 
| [39:33] | when they were hurting you in that cabin. | 我不断重复着那句话 就像在祷告一样 | 
| [39:34] | And then when all that happened to Savannah, | 之后当萨凡纳中枪时 | 
| [39:39] | I said to myself, they’re gonna be ok. | 我对自己说 他们不会有事的 | 
| [39:44] | They’re gonna be ok. | 他们不会有事的 | 
| [39:46] | And they are. | 结果他们真的没事 | 
| [39:50] | How can that be blind optimism, | 当我现在看着你 | 
| [39:52] | when I am looking at you | 毫发无伤帅呆了的样子 | 
| [39:54] | in all of your delicious ok-ness? | 你怎么能说我那是盲目乐观呢 | 
| [39:57] | That’s not blind. | 那才不是盲目 | 
| [39:58] | No. | 不是 | 
| [39:59] | No, it’s not blind. | 不 那不是盲目 | 
| [40:02] | It’s magic. | 那是奇迹 | 
| [40:03] | It is magic. | 确实是奇迹 | 
| [40:11] | Everything you and I do together is magic. | 咱俩在一起做的一切都是奇迹 | 
| [40:15] | Since the minute we met. | 从我们相遇的那刻起 | 
| [40:19] | But it’s ending, | 但现在一切都要结束了 | 
| [40:21] | and I’m scared. | 我好害怕 | 
| [40:24] | You make me feel super brave. | 你让我觉得自己超级勇敢 | 
| [40:28] | You make me feel safe. | 你让我觉得安全 | 
| [40:34] | You know, you’re partially to blame for me leaving. | 我的离开有一部分也要怪你 | 
| [40:39] | You got such a big heart, | 你那么善良 | 
| [40:42] | I think it rubbed off on me. | 我觉得我也被感染了 | 
| [40:45] | Partially. | 我只是部分原因 | 
| [40:47] | I think the actual reason is that little baby boy. | 我认为真正的原因是那个小宝贝 | 
| [41:00] | I’m really glad it wasn’t a baby girl. | 我好开心你生的不是女儿 | 
| [41:03] | I’m really glad. Is that wrong? | 我超开心的 这样是不是不太对 | 
| [41:04] | No. | 不会 | 
| [41:05] | – It’s not. Ok. – No. | -不会就好 -不会 | 
| [41:08] | You will always be my original baby girl. | 你将永远是我的原版宝贝儿 | 
| [41:14] | Penelope Garcia, | 佩内洛普·加西亚 | 
| [41:16] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 | 
| [41:21] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [41:23] | I don’t think my heart can take any more of this, | 我觉得我的心脏已经承受不了了 | 
| [41:26] | so, um, | 所以 | 
| [41:28] | I’m assuming the good news is I’m the godmother? | 我猜好消息是 我是宝宝的教母 | 
| [41:34] | I’ll take your silence as a yes. | 我就当你是默认了 | 
| [42:16] | As a good friend of mine said, | 正如我的一位好友所说 | 
| [42:18] | every ending is also a beginning. | 每一个结束都是一个新的开始 | 
| [42:22] | We just don’t know it at the time. | 我们只是在当时还不知道 | 
| [42:25] | I’d like to believe she’s right. | 我愿意相信她是对的 |