| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [00:07] | People, when are you gonna learn | 你们啊 什么时候才能明白 | 
| [00:08] | the white power speak just ain’t gonna fly? | 白人权贵的话不能信 | 
| [00:11] | “The vis-count & the maiden”? | 《子爵和少女》 | 
| [00:13] | What’s a vis-count? | 子爵是什么 | 
| [00:14] | I think it’s like a pirate. | 我觉得跟海盗差不多吧 | 
| [00:16] | I should get a copy of this, | 我也应该买一本 | 
| [00:17] | read it to my lady Friday night. | 周五晚上读给我家姑娘听 | 
| [00:19] | You got plans this weekend? | 周末有安排吗 | 
| [00:20] | Ah, watch the game, chill with Jasmine. | 看比赛 跟贾斯敏宅在家里 | 
| [00:22] | Jasmine? Isn’t that your cat? | 贾斯敏 不是你的猫吗 | 
| [00:24] | What the hell? | 什么情况 | 
| [00:29] | Two years ago, 12-year old Adam Morrissey | 两年前 家住弗吉尼亚富兰克林 | 
| [00:32] | vanished on his way from school from Franklin, Virginia. | 十二岁的亚当·莫里西在上学的路上失踪 | 
| [00:35] | At the time, he was living with his mother, | 他当时跟母亲住在一起 | 
| [00:37] | who had just gone through a bitter divorce. | 他母亲刚刚痛苦地结束了自己的婚姻 | 
| [00:38] | I remember this. | 我记得这事 | 
| [00:40] | His mother and local authorities believed | 母亲和当地警方认为 | 
| [00:42] | he was abducted by his father and taken to Mexico. | 他被父亲绑架带去了墨西哥 | 
| [00:44] | Yes. And then 3 months after that, | 对 三个月之后 | 
| [00:46] | 13-year-old Jimmy Bennett went missing | 十三岁的吉米·贝内特也失踪了 | 
| [00:48] | from Richmond, Virginia, 75 miles away. | 家住弗吉尼亚里士满 两地相距120公里 | 
| [00:50] | He was in foster care | 他住在寄养家庭 | 
| [00:52] | because both of his parents were drug addicts. | 因为他的父母都是瘾君子 | 
| [00:53] | He had run away once before, | 他曾经离家出走 | 
| [00:54] | so police assumed that it happened again. | 所以警方认为那次也是一样 | 
| [00:56] | The cases were thought to be unrelated until last night. | 直到昨晚 这两起案子才被联系起来 | 
| [00:58] | That is when prison guards at Fletcham Correctional Center | 昨晚弗莱彻惩教中心的狱警 | 
| [01:01] | intercepted an incoming package | 截获了一个送来的包裹 | 
| [01:03] | containing the clothes both boys were last seen in. | 里面装着两个男孩最后一次出现时穿的衣服 | 
| [01:06] | DNA samples from skin cells found on the clothing | 警方对衣服上的皮肤细胞进行了DNA检测 | 
| [01:08] | were confirmed to match the missing boys, | 与两名失踪的男孩吻合 | 
| [01:10] | so we know the items are authentic. | 因此确定衣服是他们的 | 
| [01:11] | And there’s dried blood on the clothes. | 衣服上有干了的血迹 | 
| [01:13] | That’s not a good sign. | 不是什么好迹象 | 
| [01:14] | Who was the package being sent to? | 包裹是给谁的 | 
| [01:16] | Antonia Slade. | 安东妮娅·斯莱德 | 
| [01:18] | You don’t say. | 不会吧 | 
| [01:19] | She was a serial killer captured 15 years ago, right? | 她是个连环杀手 十五年前被抓 对吧 | 
| [01:22] | The runaway killer. | 出走杀手 | 
| [01:22] | She was a clinical social worker | 她是个诊所社工 | 
| [01:24] | and she started this runaway hotline | 开通了一个出走热线 | 
| [01:26] | in order to lure her preferred victims, young teens, to her home. | 把看中的少男少女受害者诱骗到她家 | 
| [01:30] | Gideon was on that case. | 基甸负责那个案子 | 
| [01:31] | It says here that she lived with her long-time lover Phil Garmin, | 上面说她跟长期情人菲尔·加明同居 | 
| [01:34] | who shot himself when police arrived. | 警察赶到时他举枪自尽 | 
| [01:35] | They found 9 bodies– 5 girls, 4 boys– | 他们找到九具尸体 五个女孩 四个男孩 | 
| [01:38] | wrapped in plastic, encased behind the drywall of her basement. | 包在塑料袋里 藏在地下室的板墙后面 | 
| [01:42] | All the victims had been shot in the back of the head. | 所有被害人的脑后都受了枪击 | 
| [01:44] | It drove Gideon crazy | 基甸很恼火 | 
| [01:45] | that she never talked about the murders after her arrest. | 因为她被捕后对所有谋杀只字不提 | 
| [01:48] | She never explained why she did it. | 她从没解释过为什么这么做 | 
| [01:49] | And she never has. | 再也没说过 | 
| [01:50] | Any information on the package itself? | 包裹上有什么信息吗 | 
| [01:52] | The package was postmarked in Roanoke. | 包裹上盖着罗阿诺克的邮戳 | 
| [01:54] | The return address was the prison. | 寄件人地址是监狱 | 
| [01:56] | When police went to question the post office, | 警察去邮局查问 | 
| [01:58] | no one could recall who sent it. | 没人能想起寄件人是谁 | 
| [01:59] | Ok, I’m going to ask the obvious question here, | 我要问个明摆着的问题 | 
| [02:02] | but do we really think these boys are still alive? | 我们真的认为这些男孩还活着吗 | 
| [02:05] | Based on the clothes, I’d say it doesn’t bode well. | 根据衣服来看 我觉得不是什么好兆头 | 
| [02:07] | Well, there is the timing of the package. | 还有送包裹的时机问题 | 
| [02:09] | I mean, why send it now, two years after the kidnappings, | 为什么在绑架案发生两年后才寄 | 
| [02:11] | if the boys have long been dead? | 如果说男孩们早就死了的话 | 
| [02:13] | Someone might be trying to replicate one of Antonia’s crimes. | 也许有人想模仿安东妮娅的罪行 | 
| [02:16] | The boys were too young when they were taken, | 男孩们被抓走时还太小 | 
| [02:18] | but they’d be the right age now. | 但现在他们年龄正合适 | 
| [02:19] | What if Antonia’s orchestrating | 会不会是安东妮娅在狱中 | 
| [02:21] | this entire thing from behind bars? | 精心策划了这一切 | 
| [02:23] | We need to talk to her. | 我们得跟她谈谈 | 
| [02:26] | Get up, Antonia. FBI’s coming to question you. | 起来 安东妮娅 联调局要来审你了 | 
| [02:30] | Would you like to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 | 
| [02:31] | All right, I’ll play. | 好吧 我奉陪 | 
| [02:33] | I’d like to tell you, but nothing comes for free. | 我可以告诉你 但天下没有免费的午餐 | 
| [02:36] | Name your price. | 出个价吧 | 
| [02:37] | Information. | 资料 | 
| [02:40] | Look at you champing at the bit, | 瞧你急的 | 
| [02:42] | waiting for your next promotion. | 等着下次升职呢 | 
| [02:44] | Would my first confession do? | 我的首次供认可以吗 | 
| [02:47] | Or better yet… | 或者更好的是 | 
| [02:49] | My first explanation. | 我的首次辩解 | 
| [02:52] | That’ll work. | 可以 | 
| [02:56] | Well, let me tell you about Helen McGill. | 我跟你说说海伦·麦吉尔吧 | 
| [02:59] | Victim number 4, as the police called her. | 警方称她为四号受害人 | 
| [03:02] | She’d been living in my house a week | 她在我家住了一个星期 | 
| [03:04] | when the poor lamb complained of a tummy ache one night. | 有一晚那个可怜的小家伙说肚子疼 | 
| [03:07] | She said she needed to throw up. | 她说想吐 | 
| [03:10] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 | 
| [03:11] | It hurts so much. | 好疼 | 
| [03:16] | I held her hand…. | 我握着她的手 | 
| [03:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [03:18] | What are you doing to me? | 你要干什么 | 
| [03:20] | No, please don’t do that. I’ll follow the rules. | 不 求你不要 我会守规矩的 | 
| [03:25] | I gave her a cup of mint tea. | 我给了她一杯薄荷茶 | 
| [03:28] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得很好玩吗 | 
| [03:29] | I do. Because now you won’t know why the FBI’s coming. | 确实 现在你别想知道联调局为什么来了 | 
| [03:32] | And I’m keeping you in solitary at least an extra month. | 我要再给你加至少一个月的单独拘禁 | 
| [03:36] | I already know why. | 我已经知道了他们的来意 | 
| [03:40] | It’s about the package of bloody clothes from those missing boys. | 是关于包裹里失踪男孩的血衣 | 
| [03:45] | Send the FBI in when they arrive, | 等联调局的人到了 就带他们过来 | 
| [03:49] | you tell them I got certain requirements. | 告诉他们我有几个条件 | 
| [04:24] | Devil’s Backbone | 魔鬼的脊梁 | 
| [04:29] | “Don’t you know there comes a midnight hour | 你不知道吗 午夜时分 | 
| [04:31] | when everyone has to take off his mask?” | 人人都要摘下面具 | 
| [04:34] | Soren Kierkegaard. | 索伦·克尔凯郭尔 | 
| [04:36] | You must be Agent Hotchner. | 你一定就是霍奇纳探员了 | 
| [04:37] | Yes, sir. | 没错 | 
| [04:39] | This is Agent Jareau. | 这是洁婼探员 | 
| [04:41] | Pleasure. I’m the warden here. Bart Shulman. | 幸会 我是这里的监狱长巴特·舒尔曼 | 
| [04:44] | How long has Antonia Slade been in solitary? | 安东妮娅·斯莱德单独拘禁多久了 | 
| [04:46] | 4 weeks. We found a road map of the state in her cell. | 四周 我们在她的牢房里发现一张全国公路图 | 
| [04:49] | She claims that a groupie sent it | 她说是粉丝寄来的 | 
| [04:51] | and we missed it during mail inspection. | 我们在邮件检查时没发现 | 
| [04:53] | Would you send a copy of her mail and visitor log | 能把她的邮件和探访记录复制一份 | 
| [04:55] | to our analyst in Quantico, please. | 给我们匡迪科的分析师吗 | 
| [04:56] | – No problem. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢谢 | 
| [04:58] | Does she have a lot of groupies? | 她的粉丝多吗 | 
| [04:59] | You wouldn’t think. But every so often some sick son of a bitch | 你都想不到 时不时就有一些变态 | 
| [05:02] | shows up outside our gates hoping she’ll see him. | 到我们门前 希望跟她见面 | 
| [05:04] | And does she? | 她见吗 | 
| [05:05] | No. No, other than her lawyer when she was first incarcerated, | 不见 除了她初次下狱时的律师 | 
| [05:08] | she refused to see anyone till now. | 在此之前她拒绝见任何人 | 
| [05:11] | Open the gate. | 开门 | 
| [05:15] | Did she say anything when she agreed to see us? | 她同意见我们时有没有说什么 | 
| [05:17] | Yes. She’ll only see you one at a time. | 说了 她每次只见一个 | 
| [05:20] | She insisted on it. | 她坚持如此 | 
| [05:21] | She says too many people make her feel claustrophobic. | 她说人太多会让她幽闭恐惧症发作 | 
| [05:24] | She’s in C-306. | 她在C306 | 
| [05:26] | And you remember not to take anything from her | 记住不要从她那拿任何东西 | 
| [05:27] | or give her anything. | 也不要给她任何东西 | 
| [05:37] | Open 306. | 306开门 | 
| [05:53] | Ms. Slade? | 斯莱德女士 | 
| [05:55] | I’m Aaron Hotchner. I’m with the FBI. | 我是艾伦·霍奇纳 来自联调局 | 
| [06:01] | There are two boys missing in Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚有两个男孩失踪了 | 
| [06:03] | Adam Morrissey and Jimmy Bennett. | 亚当·莫里和吉米·贝内特 | 
| [06:07] | Do you know anything about them? | 你对他们有什么了解吗 | 
| [06:10] | A box with some of their clothes | 一个装着他们衣服的盒子寄到这里 | 
| [06:12] | was delivered here addressed to you. | 收件人是你 | 
| [06:14] | Do you know who sent it? | 你知道是谁寄的吗 | 
| [06:20] | Antonia, I realize you have no reason to help us. | 安东妮娅 我知道你没有理由帮助我们 | 
| [06:25] | But you did agree to see me, | 但你同意见我 | 
| [06:27] | and that tells me you have something to say. | 说明你有话要说 | 
| [06:33] | Right now you hold all the cards. | 现在你掌控全局 | 
| [06:36] | You’re the only one who can break this case open, | 只有你能突破这个案子 | 
| [06:38] | and we need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 | 
| [06:58] | “All work and no play | 只工作不玩耍 | 
| [07:00] | makes Agent Hotchner a dull boy.” | 霍奇纳探员也变傻 | 
| [07:04] | She’s always refused visitors until now. | 在此之前她一直拒绝访客 | 
| [07:06] | So why play a mind game? | 为什么要跟我们打哑谜 | 
| [07:07] | To be honest, did she really have a choice with us showing up? | 说实话 她真能选择见不见我们吗 | 
| [07:10] | Maybe her silence was a form of protest. | 也许她的沉默是一种抗议 | 
| [07:12] | It could be a gender bias. | 也许是性别歧视 | 
| [07:13] | And Hotch represents the establishment. | 而且霍奇代表了执法机构 | 
| [07:15] | Plus I’m sure she hasn’t forgotten that the BAU put her away. | 外加我肯定她没忘是行为分析组抓住她的 | 
| [07:18] | It could simply be about power and control. | 也许只是事关权力与控制权 | 
| [07:20] | Now, that’s true. | 没错 | 
| [07:21] | I mean, she chose victims she could easily dominate, | 我是说 她选择的受害者都是易于控制的 | 
| [07:23] | and even after she was arrested, | 甚至在她被捕后 | 
| [07:24] | she withheld information to maintain control. | 她还隐瞒信息来保持控制权 | 
| [07:26] | So she needs to feel important. | 她要感觉到自己很重要 | 
| [07:33] | What are you thinking, Hotch? | 你在想什么 霍奇 | 
| [07:34] | She was writing in a notebook when I walked in. | 我进去时她正在本子上写些什么 | 
| [07:36] | And after I introduced myself, | 我介绍完自己后 | 
| [07:37] | she turned the page and wrote this. | 她翻了一页写下了这个 | 
| [07:40] | There’s an imprint of what she was writing before on that note. | 这上面有她之前在本子上写的东西的印记 | 
| [07:43] | Get that to the lab. | 拿给实验室 | 
| [07:47] | I don’t know why I had to see it with my own eyes. | 我不知道为什么还要亲眼来看看这个 | 
| [07:51] | It’s completely understandable. | 我完全能理解 | 
| [07:54] | Adam was a midfielder. | 亚当是名中场队员 | 
| [07:56] | Whenever there wasn’t practice or a game, | 没训练和比赛的时候 | 
| [07:58] | he’d kick the soccer ball by himself in the backyard. | 他会自己在后院踢球 | 
| [08:03] | The other boy, Jimmy Bennett’s family, did they come, too? | 另一个男孩 吉米·贝内特的家人也过来了吗 | 
| [08:06] | His father’s on the way. | 他父亲在路上了 | 
| [08:09] | I wonder if he feels as guilty as I do. | 我想知道他是不是和我一样感到内疚 | 
| [08:12] | I didn’t even… | 我都 | 
| [08:13] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别太自责了 | 
| [08:16] | And don’t give up hope. | 也不要放弃希望 | 
| [08:18] | Hope he’s still alive? | 希望他还活着 | 
| [08:21] | Or hope you’ll find a body? | 还是希望你们会找到尸体 | 
| [08:24] | Hope we get some answers. | 希望我们能找到答案 | 
| [08:29] | Hi, Antonia. | 你好 安东妮娅 | 
| [08:31] | I’m Agent Jennifer Jareau from the BAU. | 我是行为分析组的洁妮芙·洁婼探员 | 
| [08:33] | This ulcer is from diabetes. | 这溃疡是因为糖尿病 | 
| [08:36] | Had it over a year. | 一年多了 | 
| [08:38] | Just won’t heal. | 就是好不了 | 
| [08:40] | Doc says if it gets infected, | 医生说如果感染了 | 
| [08:44] | I might just have to have my foot cut off. | 我这只脚可能就要没了 | 
| [08:49] | So, what can I do for you, | 有什么能为你效劳的 | 
| [08:52] | Agent Jareau from the BAU? | 行为分析组的洁婼探员 | 
| [08:55] | I think you know. | 我觉得你知道 | 
| [08:56] | Will you tell me about the missing boys | 你会告诉我那些失踪男孩的事 | 
| [08:58] | and who sent their clothes to you? | 还有谁把他们的衣服寄给你的吗 | 
| [08:59] | Well, that’s a heavy subject. We just met. | 这个话题有点太难消化了 我们才刚见面 | 
| [09:03] | Why don’t you tell me something about yourself first. | 为什么不先告诉我点你自己的事呢 | 
| [09:07] | What would you like to know? | 你想知道什么 | 
| [09:08] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 | 
| [09:09] | Western Pennsylvania. | 宾夕法尼亚州西部 | 
| [09:10] | A country girl. | 农村姑娘 | 
| [09:11] | Grew up on a farm? | 在农场长大 | 
| [09:13] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 | 
| [09:13] | Uh-huh. Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [09:15] | You an only child? | 你是独生女吗 | 
| [09:18] | No. | 不是 | 
| [09:20] | I was. | 我是 | 
| [09:21] | But I suppose it was good training | 不过我觉得这对单独监禁来说 | 
| [09:23] | for solitary confinement. | 是不错的锻炼 | 
| [09:25] | So about those clothes that were sent to you. | 说说那些寄给你的衣服 | 
| [09:27] | Those clothes. Everybody’s asking me about those clothes. | 那些衣服 所有人都问我那些衣服的事 | 
| [09:30] | It gets so tedious. | 我都听厌了 | 
| [09:33] | They were sent by a zealous fan. | 是个狂热粉丝寄来的 | 
| [09:35] | Do you have any idea how much mail I get? | 你知道我收到过多少信吗 | 
| [09:38] | Ridiculous, fawning letters. | 荒唐的 讨好的信 | 
| [09:41] | I barely read ’em before I toss ’em. | 我扔之前都没怎么看 | 
| [09:43] | Well, you must have some idea who sent the clothes to you. | 你肯定能想到是谁给你寄的衣服 | 
| [09:47] | Did he tell you a package was on its way? | 他告诉你有个包裹在路上吗 | 
| [09:49] | He? Well… | 他 | 
| [09:52] | Well, now that you mention it, it could be Steven. | 既然你提到了 也许是史蒂文 | 
| [09:56] | Or John. Yeah. He had a crush on me. | 或者是约翰 没错 他对我有意思 | 
| [09:59] | Or maybe it was Edward. | 也许是爱德华 | 
| [10:01] | Tom, Dick, or Harry. | 汤姆 迪克或者哈利 | 
| [10:05] | Look, the missing boys were taken– | 听着 这些失踪男孩是 | 
| [10:07] | How long have you been with the BAU? | 你在行为分析组多久了 | 
| [10:10] | 11 years. | 十一年了 | 
| [10:11] | Are you respected as much as Agent Hotchner? | 你和霍奇纳探员一样受尊敬吗 | 
| [10:16] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [10:17] | Really? | 真的 | 
| [10:18] | You and he are treated just exactly the same? | 你和他的待遇完全一样 | 
| [10:21] | Other than the fact that he’s the head of the team, yes. | 除了他是组长以外 是的 | 
| [10:25] | Well, Agent Jareau, | 洁婼探员 | 
| [10:26] | just in the short time that we’ve been speaking, | 就在我们谈话这短短的时间里 | 
| [10:29] | I can tell that you’re very capable and intelligent. | 我能看出你很有能力而且很聪明 | 
| [10:33] | I have no doubt in my mind | 我心中完全确定 | 
| [10:35] | that you are smarter than Agent Hotchner, | 你比霍奇纳探员聪明 | 
| [10:37] | so therefore you should be head of the BAU. | 因此你应该是行为分析组的组长 | 
| [10:41] | But you’re not, are you? | 但你不是对吗 | 
| [10:43] | Because the world first and foremost sees you | 因为人们眼中对你的第一印象和主要印象是 | 
| [10:46] | as a young, attractive woman. | 你是一名年轻有吸引力的女性 | 
| [10:48] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 | 
| [10:50] | But if I were you, | 但我要是你 | 
| [10:53] | I’d just stop worrying about being nice and well-liked | 我不会去担忧自己够不够友善 有没有好人缘 | 
| [10:57] | and just take charge. | 而是去掌控大局 | 
| [11:00] | But you’re not me. | 但你不是我 | 
| [11:02] | No, unfortunately I’m not. | 很不幸 确实不是 | 
| [11:05] | I’m just old and withering on the vine and I can barely walk. | 我老了 日渐衰弱 几乎走不了路 | 
| [11:10] | Do you know what I crave now? | 知道我现在渴望什么吗 | 
| [11:13] | Comfort and familiarity. | 舒适和亲近 | 
| [11:16] | And if you do something for me, | 要是你能帮我做点什么 | 
| [11:18] | I think I can do something for you. | 我想我也能帮你点什么 | 
| [11:21] | And what’s that? | 你有什么要求 | 
| [11:22] | I know I’m never gonna be released, | 我知道我永远不会被释放 | 
| [11:26] | but I would like a transfer back home | 但我希望能被转移到家乡 | 
| [11:29] | to a prison in Kentucky | 肯塔基州的监狱里 | 
| [11:31] | so I can smell the bluegrass hills again. | 这样我就能再次闻到六月禾山的味道了 | 
| [11:33] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 | 
| [11:35] | Well, until you can step up and make that possible, | 除非你能努力让它变成可能 | 
| [11:40] | I got nothing more to say to you. | 否则我没什么要跟你说的了 | 
| [11:48] | One thing I learned, she likes being in solitary. | 就我了解 她喜欢被单独监禁 | 
| [11:50] | I’m pretty sure she tries to get sent there. | 我肯定她是自己要被关在那的 | 
| [11:52] | So why ask for a transfer now? | 那为什么要现在提出转狱 | 
| [11:54] | She never has before. | 以前从来没有过 | 
| [11:56] | She knows she has leverage. | 她知道自己有筹码 | 
| [11:57] | What if it’s to escape? | 会不会是为了越狱 | 
| [11:59] | I mean, she had a road map in her cell. | 她牢房里有一张公路地图 | 
| [12:00] | Well, she’d need outside help. | 那她需要外部帮助 | 
| [12:02] | Given her devotees, that isn’t hard to find. | 考虑到她那么多粉丝 也不难找到 | 
| [12:04] | She even had inside help when she tried escaping before, | 她上次想逃跑时内部还有人帮她 | 
| [12:07] | from two other inmates and a new prison guard. | 两个犯人和一个新来的狱警 | 
| [12:09] | This could be another attempt. | 这也许是另一次尝试 | 
| [12:10] | Penelope. | 佩内洛普 | 
| [12:11] | At your service. | 供您差遣 | 
| [12:14] | did you get the mail and visitor records from the prison? | 你拿到监狱的信件和访客记录了吗 | 
| [12:16] | Yeah. She was not lying when she said she has mucho numeros fans. | 拿到了 她说有无数粉丝可没在撒谎 | 
| [12:20] | She gets about 4 to 5 letters a week, mostly from men. | 她一周有四五封信 大多是男性 | 
| [12:22] | Who knew there were so many male hybristophiles? | 谁能想到有那么多男性痴迷者 | 
| [12:24] | Has she ever written any of them back? | 她给他们回过信么 | 
| [12:25] | No. She’s only written one letter, back in 2000, | 没有 她只写过一封信 在2000年 | 
| [12:28] | to the editor of a newspaper, claiming Libel. | 是给一名报纸编辑的 说他们诽谤 | 
| [12:31] | Apparently they claimed | 他们说 | 
| [12:32] | she admitted to killing those runaway teens, | 她承认杀害了那些离家出走的孩子 | 
| [12:35] | saying they were a scourge to society. | 并说他们是社会的毒瘤 | 
| [12:37] | So she’s an extreme narcissist. | 这么说她极度自恋 | 
| [12:39] | She wants to control exactly how she’s perceived. | 她想控制她的对外形象 | 
| [12:41] | Female narcissists have a need to feel superior to others. | 女性自恋狂需要感觉到比他人出色 | 
| [12:44] | I’d expect her to love the adulation from the groupies, | 我以为她会喜欢粉丝们的奉承 | 
| [12:46] | so it’s sort of shocking that she’s ignored them all. | 所以她完全忽略他们还挺让人震惊的 | 
| [12:49] | What if she hasn’t? | 如果她没有呢 | 
| [12:50] | Maybe she has sent letters back | 也许她回了信 | 
| [12:52] | but not through official channels | 只不过不是通过官方渠道 | 
| [12:53] | because she knew there’d be a record. | 因为她知道那会留下记录 | 
| [12:55] | We need a list of everyone in the prison | 我们需要能在狱中 | 
| [12:57] | who’s had regular contact with Antonia. | 与安东妮娅经常接触的人的名单 | 
| [12:59] | Guards, medical personnel, other inmates | 狱警 医护人员 以及在她 | 
| [13:01] | before she was in solitary confinement. | 被单独监禁前接触的狱友 | 
| [13:03] | I’m on that. | 好的 | 
| [13:05] | Lab has an imprint of the letter Antonia was writing | 实验室复写了那封霍奇出现时 | 
| [13:07] | when Hotch showed up. | 安东妮娅写的信 | 
| [13:10] | “When I think that proof alone will never beat faulty logic, | “当我认为单凭证据永远无法击败谬误的逻辑时 | 
| [13:13] | “I bleed twice, once for myself | 我流了两次血 一次为我自己 | 
| [13:15] | “and once for the others who suffer beside me. | 一次为那些与我一同受苦的人 | 
| [13:18] | “So I rely on the sound of rain | 所以我凭借雨声 | 
| [13:20] | to relieve the monotony of my days.” | 驱赶生活中的单调” | 
| [13:24] | I gotta say, it sounds pretty innocuous. | 不得不说她听上去人畜无害 | 
| [13:26] | Well, one thing is certain. She’s writing to someone. | 可以确定的是她在给某人写信 | 
| [13:29] | Her letters are leaving the prison somehow. | 她的信被人用某种方式送出了监狱 | 
| [13:31] | There’s something strange about this. | 有点不对劲 | 
| [13:33] | The language feels stilted and too formal. | 语言感觉很生硬 很刻板 | 
| [13:35] | It could be a code. | 可能是密码 | 
| [13:36] | I agree, although it’s more likely a cipher | 我同意 不过这更像一种 | 
| [13:38] | with a symmetrical key. | 对称密钥的密码 | 
| [13:39] | You think you could break it? | 你觉得你能破解吗 | 
| [13:41] | Not yet. I’m gonna talk to her. | 还不行 我得和她谈谈 | 
| [13:52] | My name is Dr. Spencer reid. | 我是斯宾塞·里德博士 | 
| [13:53] | This is a copy of a letter you wrote earlier. | 这是一份你之前所写的信的副本 | 
| [13:56] | What happened to the original? | 原版的在哪里 | 
| [13:57] | Oh, my. | 天 | 
| [13:59] | You’re not terribly bright, are you? | 你也没有那么聪明绝顶嘛 | 
| [14:01] | I threw it out. It’s been incinerated by now. | 我扔掉了 现在应该已经烧掉了 | 
| [14:04] | I know there’s a cipher in it. | 我知道这里面有密码 | 
| [14:06] | You wouldn’t have gone to that much trouble to destroy it– | 不然你不会花这么大力气毁掉 | 
| [14:08] | You got everyone fooled, don’t you, | 你愚弄了所有人 对吗 | 
| [14:10] | calling yourself doctor. | 自称博士 | 
| [14:12] | Who is this for, and who helped you send it? | 这是写给谁的 谁帮你送出去的 | 
| [14:14] | You’re really a phony, a puffed up little fraud. | 你其实只是一个招摇撞骗的小混子 | 
| [14:18] | Is that why you’re sad? | 所以你才这么难过吗 | 
| [14:20] | I know what you’re doing and it won’t work. | 我知道你在玩什么把戏 这招对我没用 | 
| [14:23] | You’re treating us all in the opposite way | 你用与别人截然相反的态度 | 
| [14:24] | that we’re used to being treated | 来对待我们 | 
| [14:26] | because you want to throw my team off balance. | 因为你想让我的团队措手不及 | 
| [14:28] | You’re not a complete idiot. | 你也不算彻底的笨蛋嘛 | 
| [14:29] | I still think you look sad. Why is that? | 我还是觉得你看上去很难过 为什么呢 | 
| [14:32] | Because two boys are missing. | 因为两个男孩不见了 | 
| [14:33] | No. | 不 | 
| [14:35] | It goes deeper than that. | 是更深层次的 | 
| [14:37] | I haven’t seen it in a while, | 我很久没见过这种情绪了 | 
| [14:39] | but it looks very much like…grief? | 但是看上去很像…悲伤 | 
| [14:42] | Who’d you lose? | 你失去了谁 | 
| [14:45] | Someone in your family? | 某个家人 | 
| [14:47] | A good friend? | 好朋友 | 
| [14:52] | What’s your friend’s name? | 你的朋友叫什么 | 
| [14:58] | Don’t you want to know about the missing boys? | 你不想知道失踪男孩的消息吗 | 
| [15:02] | Derek Morgan. | 戴瑞·摩根 | 
| [15:04] | We worked together. | 我们一起工作 | 
| [15:05] | Derek Morgan. | 戴瑞·摩根 | 
| [15:08] | I’m guessing you have to | 我猜你必须 | 
| [15:10] | suppress your grief around your teammates | 在队友面前压抑你的悲伤 | 
| [15:12] | because they aren’t quite as affected. | 因为他们所受影响不大 | 
| [15:15] | They didn’t lose a protector, did they? | 他们不像你一样失去了一个保护者 | 
| [15:18] | What about the boys? | 那些孩子们呢 | 
| [15:19] | You’ve lost protectors before, | 你以前就失去过你的保护者 | 
| [15:22] | haven’t you? | 对吗 | 
| [15:24] | That’s what makes it so hard, | 所以你才这么难过 | 
| [15:26] | history repeating itself. | 历史重演 | 
| [15:29] | Well, now we got that out of the way… | 既然我们把话说开了… | 
| [15:33] | give me the letter. | 把信给我 | 
| [15:36] | Don’t you want to know the cipher key? | 你不想知道密钥吗 | 
| [15:38] | I’ll show you. | 我告诉你 | 
| [15:42] | It’s ok. Relax. | 没关系 放松 | 
| [15:52] | They took away my pencils. | 他们拿走了我的铅笔 | 
| [15:55] | This is the man you’re looking for. | 这是你要找的人 | 
| [16:06] | And by the way, in case you were wondering, | 顺便 如果你想知道的话 | 
| [16:08] | those boys are still alive. | 那些孩子还活着 | 
| [16:11] | For how long? | 还有多久呢 | 
| [16:17] | Off you go, little Spencer. | 去吧 小斯宾塞 | 
| [16:25] | Adam, wake up. | 亚当 醒一醒 | 
| [16:26] | Adam! | 亚当 | 
| [16:28] | You ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [16:31] | It’s so cold. | 好冷 | 
| [16:35] | I’m digging a tunnel, ok? | 我在挖地道 | 
| [16:37] | I’m gonna get us out of here. | 我会把我们弄出去的 | 
| [16:41] | He’s coming. | 他来了 | 
| [17:14] | She wrote “CH” in my hand, | 她在我手上写下了CH | 
| [17:16] | But there’s no one in the mail or visitor logs | 但是邮件和访客记录上没有 | 
| [17:18] | with those initials. | 这个名字缩写的人 | 
| [17:18] | We were talking about the letter at the time, | 我们当时在说那封信 | 
| [17:20] | so it could have something to do with the cipher. | 所以可能和密码有关 | 
| [17:22] | Hey, so we checked with the Roanoke post office. | 我们问过罗阿诺克邮局了 | 
| [17:24] | We showed them photos of Antonia’s Virginia based fans. | 我们给他们看了安东妮娅在弗吉尼亚的粉丝的照片 | 
| [17:27] | Still nothing. | 还是一无所获 | 
| [17:28] | Let’s think about the unsub. | 我们来想想这名嫌犯 | 
| [17:30] | We know he’s one of her followers. | 我们知道他是她的追随者之一 | 
| [17:32] | It’s plausible he sent the clothes to impress her. | 他给她寄衣服试图打动她也是情理之中 | 
| [17:34] | He kidnapped the boys just to get her attention? | 他绑架这些孩子只是为了引起她的注意吗 | 
| [17:36] | We talked about someone trying to replicate one of her crimes. | 我们讨论过有人试图模仿她作案的可能性 | 
| [17:39] | She never held two boys captive for a long period, though. | 但是她从来不会关押两个男孩太久 | 
| [17:41] | No, but Antonia picked up two boys at the same time. | 是的 但是安东妮娅同时抓走了两个男孩 | 
| [17:46] | One of them escaped. | 其中一名逃脱了 | 
| [17:47] | Hector Ramon. | 赫克托·拉蒙 | 
| [17:49] | He and another runaway he befriended, Sam Meckler, | 他和另一名与他成为朋友的囚犯 山姆·麦克勒 | 
| [17:52] | called a hotline one night | 在一个气温低于零度的晚上 | 
| [17:53] | when the temperature dropped below freezing. | 打进热线电话 | 
| [17:55] | Yeah. It says Hector described her as a loving mother at first. | 这上面说赫克托说她原本像一名慈祥的母亲 | 
| [17:58] | She made soup and sandwiches…. | 她做了汤和三明治 | 
| [18:02] | I had a warm bed to sleep in for the first time in a year, | 我这一年来第一次睡上了温暖的床 | 
| [18:06] | but after a week or so, she changed. | 但是过了一个星期 她变了 | 
| [18:08] | She would get mad about small things. | 她会为一些小事生气 | 
| [18:11] | If we left the cap off the toothpaste | 如果我们没盖上牙膏盖 | 
| [18:13] | or spilled something, she would say, | 或撒了点东西 她就会说 | 
| [18:15] | “You’re old enough to understand the rules. | “你们年纪够大了 应该懂得规矩 | 
| [18:18] | You must atone when you break them.” | 你违反了规矩就必须接受惩罚” | 
| [18:21] | “Pretty soon I knew she wasn’t the nice lady she pretended to be, | “很快我就发现她不像她表面伪装的这么好 | 
| [18:24] | and she wouldn’t let us leave.” | 她不让我们走” | 
| [18:25] | When did he escape? | 他什么时候逃走的 | 
| [18:27] | 3 weeks after they arrived. | 他们到她家的三周后 | 
| [18:28] | His friend Sam was too scared to leave with him | 他的朋友山姆太害怕 不敢和他一起走 | 
| [18:30] | and ended up being Antonia’s last victim. | 成为了安东妮娅最后一名受害人 | 
| [18:32] | We need to talk to Antonia again, | 我们得再和安东妮娅谈谈 | 
| [18:35] | but I think we’ve been approaching this wrong. | 但我觉得我们的方法不对 | 
| [18:37] | It’s time we use her rules against her. | 该用她的规矩来对付她了 | 
| [18:40] | I just talked to the prison. | 我刚和监狱方面谈过 | 
| [18:42] | They’re looking at inmates and personnel | 他们在找和安东妮娅·斯莱德 | 
| [18:43] | who’ve had regular contact with Antonia Slade. | 有过经常性接触的犯人和工作人员 | 
| [18:46] | One guard in particular, Orel Wilbur, | 其中有一名警卫 奥廖尔·威尔伯 | 
| [18:48] | has had more contact than anyone. | 比其他人与她接触得更多 | 
| [18:49] | He’s picked up extra shifts in units where Antonia has been held, | 他在关押安东妮娅的牢区加班 | 
| [18:53] | and this week he volunteered | 这周他主动 | 
| [18:55] | to fill in for a sick guard in solitary. | 为单独关押区一名请病假的狱警替班 | 
| [18:57] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 那肯定不是什么巧合 | 
| [19:00] | Antonia Slade sent mail out of prison that was never logged. | 安东妮娅·斯莱德在往监狱外寄信 却没有记录 | 
| [19:03] | Someone had to help her do that. | 一定有人帮了她 | 
| [19:06] | We have video footage of you outside of her cell yesterday, | 我们有昨天你在她牢房外的录像 | 
| [19:09] | and it looks to me like you purposely | 在我看来 你好像在 | 
| [19:11] | blocked her view of the camera. | 故意帮她挡住摄像头 | 
| [19:13] | Was that so she could slip you a letter? | 是因为这样她就能把信塞给你吗 | 
| [19:16] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 | 
| [19:18] | The letters were all harmless. I read them. | 那些信没有什么问题 我都读过了 | 
| [19:21] | I wouldn’t send them if I thought they were dangerous. | 如果我觉得很危险 我是不会送出去的 | 
| [19:22] | Who were the letters for? | 这些信是给谁的 | 
| [19:24] | Different men. Her fans, I guess. | 不同的人 我猜是她的追随者 | 
| [19:27] | Why did you help her? | 你为什么要帮她 | 
| [19:29] | Do you like her, romantically? | 你喜欢她吗 | 
| [19:31] | No. I’m not one of those sickos who idolize her. | 不 我不是那种崇拜她的变态 | 
| [19:33] | Well, then why do it? What do you get out of the deal? | 那你为什么这么做 你有什么好处 | 
| [19:38] | It’s complicated. | 这事很复杂 | 
| [19:40] | I think I can keep up. | 我能跟上思路 | 
| [19:44] | Antonia has a lot of influence in the prison. | 安东妮娅在监狱里势力很大 | 
| [19:49] | Other inmates respect her. They’re also scared of her. | 别的罪犯对她又敬又怕 | 
| [19:52] | Do you know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 | 
| [19:53] | I think there is another inmate that you do like, | 我觉得你喜欢另一个囚犯 | 
| [19:56] | and Antonia protects your friend as long as you send her mail. | 只要你一直帮她递信 安东妮娅就会保护她 | 
| [19:59] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 | 
| [20:03] | Yesterday you sent a letter. Who was it for? | 昨天你给谁寄的信 | 
| [20:07] | John Smith. | 约翰·史密斯 | 
| [20:15] | Good afternoon. I’m FBI Agent Rossi. | 下午好 我是联调局特别探员罗西 | 
| [20:18] | This is Dr. Lewis. We’re with the BAU. | 这是露易丝博士 我们是行为分析组的 | 
| [20:22] | Midday slump, huh? | 一到中午就累得不行对吧 | 
| [20:25] | Yeah, I get that, too. | 我也会这样 | 
| [20:26] | Right about the time of day I need a gallon of coffee. | 我正好要喝咖啡了 | 
| [20:29] | What is so difficult about following one simple rule? | 遵守个简单的规矩有那么难吗 | 
| [20:33] | Oh, you mean seeing us one at a time? | 你说一次见一个人吗 | 
| [20:35] | Yeah. Sorry. That’s not gonna work for us anymore. | 抱歉 我们以后不会照你的意思来了 | 
| [20:39] | We’re here because we have just one question for you. | 我们来这只想问你一个问题 | 
| [20:43] | Who is John Smith? | 约翰·史密斯是谁 | 
| [20:48] | I don’t think she’s gonna talk to us. | 她不会告诉我们的 | 
| [20:51] | Guard! | 狱警 | 
| [20:52] | I’m not surprised. Gideon said the reason | 我不惊讶 基甸说 | 
| [20:55] | she never spoke about the murders | 她从来不交代谋杀案 | 
| [20:56] | was that she was all hat, no cattle. | 是因为她只是打肿脸充胖子 | 
| [21:00] | Hmm. How so? | 什么意思 | 
| [21:02] | Well, her lover, Phil Garmin, | 她的爱人 菲尔·加明 | 
| [21:03] | was the brains behind the operation. | 才是行动背后的主使者 | 
| [21:05] | The runaway hotline was all his idea. | 逃跑热线都是他的主意 | 
| [21:08] | Hmm. Pedophile? | 他是恋童癖吗 | 
| [21:10] | Gideon thought so. | 基甸这么认为的 | 
| [21:11] | Antonia was just a helper. | 安东妮娅只是帮凶 | 
| [21:12] | She’d bring him victims. | 她把被害人带来给他 | 
| [21:15] | Why not just admit that? | 她为什么不承认呢 | 
| [21:16] | Well, she’d lose her power and mystique. | 那她就会失去权力和神秘感 | 
| [21:19] | That’s all she has, especially now. | 她现在只有这些 | 
| [21:21] | She protects herself | 她要让别人觉得自己很危险 | 
| [21:23] | by making people think she’s dangerous. | 这样才能保护自己 | 
| [21:25] | I should include that in my research paper on vicarious killers. | 我得把这个写进替代杀人犯的研究报告里 | 
| [21:29] | What is taking so long? | 怎么这么久 | 
| [21:34] | Gideon was a fool. | 基甸是个蠢货 | 
| [21:37] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [21:40] | Phil was not a pedophile. | 菲尔不是恋童癖 | 
| [21:42] | He had nothing to do with those children. | 他和那些孩子无关 | 
| [21:46] | Oh. I know who you are now. | 我知道你是谁了 | 
| [21:49] | You’re David Rossi. You started BAU. | 戴夫·罗西 你创立了行为分析组 | 
| [21:52] | I read your books. | 我读过你的书 | 
| [21:53] | You’re a bigger fool than Gideon was. | 你比基甸还要蠢 | 
| [21:56] | And Dr. Lewis, | 还有你 露易丝博士 | 
| [21:58] | What, are you some sort of forensic psychologist? | 是什么法医心理学家对吧 | 
| [22:00] | Yes. I study serial killers. | 没错 我研究连环杀人犯 | 
| [22:03] | I bet you’d love to interview me. | 那你肯定很想要审问我了 | 
| [22:05] | Actually, no. | 其实没有 | 
| [22:06] | I mean, I do want to find out | 我的确很想尽可能多的 | 
| [22:07] | as much as I can about this case, | 了解这个案子 | 
| [22:08] | But as a research subject, | 但你作为一个研究对象来说 | 
| [22:11] | you don’t interest me. | 我不感兴趣 | 
| [22:13] | No offense. | 请勿见怪 | 
| [22:14] | You intrigue me. | 你很有意思 | 
| [22:17] | If you get me a transfer to Kentucky, | 如果你把我转到肯塔基 | 
| [22:19] | I will reveal all to you. | 我会告诉你一切 | 
| [22:21] | I don’t think so. | 不可能 | 
| [22:22] | You tell us where those missing boys are | 你先告诉我们那些失踪的孩子的下落 | 
| [22:24] | and then maybe we can talk about a transfer. | 然后我们再谈转移的事 | 
| [22:27] | Dr. Lewis, why don’t you and I talk alone. | 露易丝博士 我们单独聊聊吧 | 
| [22:30] | I think we can work something out. | 我俩应该能达成共识 | 
| [22:35] | It’s important for Antonia to feel dominant. | 处于支配地位对于安东妮娅来说很重要 | 
| [22:38] | She establishes this by setting precise rules. | 她为此制定了严格的规矩 | 
| [22:41] | It means she wouldn’t engage | 意味着如果嫌犯 | 
| [22:42] | in a long-term relationship with the unsub | 不够顺从 | 
| [22:44] | if he wasn’t submissive or | 或者不严格按照她的规矩来 | 
| [22:46] | detail oriented enough to follow these rules. | 她是不会和嫌犯长期交往的 | 
| [22:48] | Her former partner Phil Garmin filled that model perfectly. | 她的前任搭档菲尔·加明完全符合要求 | 
| [22:50] | He was an accountant, | 他是个会计 | 
| [22:51] | who according to acquaintances, was robotic. | 周围人的人说他像机器人一样 | 
| [22:53] | After he met Antonia, he had no other social contacts. | 他和安东妮娅在一起后 再没有任何社交活动 | 
| [22:56] | So the unsub we’re looking for is very similar to Phil, | 嫌犯和菲尔很像 | 
| [23:00] | a loner who is emotionally depended on Antonia | 他是一个孤僻的人 感情上很依赖安东妮娅 | 
| [23:02] | and waits for her direction. | 时刻等待她的指令 | 
| [23:04] | Ok. I have managed to narrow down the John Smith in Virginia | 我已经把弗吉尼亚叫约翰·史密斯的 | 
| [23:09] | from 2,780 people down to 1,900 | 从2780人缩减到1900人 | 
| [23:15] | by eliminating anyone over the age of 70 | 剔除了超过70岁 | 
| [23:18] | and anyone under the age of 18. | 和低于18岁的人 | 
| [23:19] | But I still need more parameters. | 但我需要更多的参数 | 
| [23:22] | John Smith has to be a pseudonym. | 约翰·史密斯肯定是个化名 | 
| [23:24] | The guard said that Antonia wrote to different men, | 狱警说安东妮娅给不同的人寄信 | 
| [23:26] | but what if it was the same man using different aliases? | 但如果是同一个人用了不同的化名呢 | 
| [23:29] | That’s possible, but it doesn’t hurt to keep looking. | 很有可能 但继续查下去也没坏处 | 
| [23:32] | Garcia, try single men who live alone | 加西亚 试试查找独居的单身男子 | 
| [23:34] | and have a profession that requires attention to detail. | 他的职业需要注重细节 | 
| [23:38] | Healthcare, science, math. | 医疗 科学 数学 | 
| [23:40] | Forging ahead with surgical precision. | 我会精准地加快速度查的 | 
| [24:05] | Now that I have you alone, | 现在就我们俩了 | 
| [24:06] | tell me something about yourself. | 和我说说你的事 | 
| [24:08] | Such as? | 比如说 | 
| [24:09] | I don’t know. A little morsel from your childhood. | 随便 童年的琐事也行 | 
| [24:13] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [24:16] | When I was 9 and my father was still in the army, | 我九岁时 父亲还在部队 | 
| [24:19] | we moved to Germany. | 我们移居德国 | 
| [24:21] | A lot of kids there had never seen a black child before. | 那里很多孩子从没见过黑人小孩 | 
| [24:24] | One of the was a bully who used to follow me | 其中一个是恶霸 经常跟着我 | 
| [24:26] | and taunt me in the halls. | 在走廊讥讽我 | 
| [24:29] | One day I got to school and | 一天我去上学 | 
| [24:30] | I saw he had drawn a swastika on my locker. | 我看到他在我储物柜上画纳粹十字记号 | 
| [24:34] | I reported him to the principal, | 我报告了校长 | 
| [24:35] | and because of that, him and two of his buddies | 因为这件事 他和两个哥们 | 
| [24:37] | jumped me the next day after school. | 第二天放学我把揍了一顿 | 
| [24:40] | And I was in the hospital for 3 days | 我在医院住了三天 | 
| [24:44] | with a concussion and broken ribs. | 患了脑震荡 断了几根肋骨 | 
| [24:47] | That is a very compelling piece of fiction. | 这故事编得不错 很真实 | 
| [24:52] | I believe you lived in Germany, | 我相信你在德国生活过 | 
| [24:54] | but I don’t think that story happened to you. | 但我不信这事发生在你身上 | 
| [24:59] | Why would a bully need two more people | 为什么一个恶霸要再找两个人 | 
| [25:01] | to beat up on one little girl? | 来揍一个小女孩 | 
| [25:04] | See, when I was a therapist, | 我还是心理治疗师的时候 | 
| [25:06] | I learned that when somebody’s story doesn’t make sense, | 我发现当别人的故事不合情理时 | 
| [25:09] | it’s because they’re lying. | 是因为他们在说谎 | 
| [25:12] | All right, let’s cut to the chase. | 好 不拐外抹角了 | 
| [25:14] | I need information that only you have. | 我要的信息只有你才有 | 
| [25:17] | So what do you really want from me? | 你到底想从我这得到什么 | 
| [25:19] | Now there’s the real Dr. Lewis. | 这才是真正的露易丝博士 | 
| [25:22] | Someone who’s not afraid, who was never bullied. | 无所畏惧 也从未被欺负过 | 
| [25:25] | What do I want from you? | 我想要什么 | 
| [25:27] | The truth. | 真相 | 
| [25:30] | I’ll give you a chance to redeem yourself. | 我给你一个自赎的机会 | 
| [25:33] | A version of that story happened to somebody close to you. | 那个故事发生在你亲近的人身上 | 
| [25:40] | Who was it? | 那个人是谁 | 
| [25:43] | You’re wasting time. | 你在浪费时间 | 
| [25:44] | I don’t know how much longer those boys are gonna last. | 我不知道那些男孩还能撑多久 | 
| [25:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:52] | Lab says the dried blood is canine | 实验室说那些是狗血 | 
| [25:54] | and the stains are about 5 days old. | 血迹已经有五天了 | 
| [25:56] | So the unsub staged it. | 是嫌犯故意设计的 | 
| [25:57] | Was it to impress Antonia | 他是想给安东妮娅留下印象 | 
| [25:59] | or was it at her behest? | 还是遵循她的命令 | 
| [26:00] | Well, if the unsub did it, | 如果是嫌犯的意思 | 
| [26:01] | it would be a dramatic way to get her attention. | 他想用戏剧化的方式引起她的注意 | 
| [26:03] | If she did it, it would be a way to get ours. | 如果是她的意思 那就是想引起我们的注意 | 
| [26:06] | Adam’s mother wanted to stay, | 亚当的母亲想留下来 | 
| [26:08] | and I didn’t have the heart to ask her to leave. | 我不知道该怎么劝她离开 | 
| [26:10] | I figured no one’s using Morgan’s old office yet. | 我想着摩根之前的办公室还空着 | 
| [26:12] | Good idea. | 不错 | 
| [26:15] | Reid just broke the cipher. | 里德刚破解了密码 | 
| [26:18] | I thought that Antonia had written the initials “CH” in my hand. | 我本以为安东尼娅写在我手上的是”CH” | 
| [26:22] | What she actually wrote was C++, | 其实她写的是C++ | 
| [26:24] | which is a programming language | 这是一种使用 | 
| [26:25] | that uses hexadecimal code, or base 16, | 十六进制的编程语言 | 
| [26:28] | Now, that means that the unsub is most likely | 这说明嫌犯很可能是个程序员 | 
| [26:30] | a programmer or at least someone who works with computers. | 至少从事跟电脑相关的工作 | 
| [26:32] | Anyway, using an ASCII chart, you can translate | 总之照着ASCII表你就可以 | 
| [26:34] | between hexadecimal code and character equivalents, | 建立十六进制编码和字符对应关系 | 
| [26:36] | But the interesting thing is the entire letter isn’t the message. | 但有趣之处在于这封信不全是信息 | 
| [26:39] | The actual message is hidden in a single sentence | 真正的信息只藏在一句话里 | 
| [26:42] | that’s indicated by the number underlined in the date. | 这句话由加了下划线的日期标示 | 
| [26:44] | So the fourth sentence. | 也就是第四句 | 
| [26:46] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [26:46] | “When I think that truth alone | “当我认为单凭证据 | 
| [26:49] | “will never beat faulty logic, | 永远无法击败谬误的逻辑时 | 
| [26:51] | I bleed twice.” | 我流了两次血” | 
| [26:52] | Now, if you count the letters in each word, | 数一下每个词里的字母数 | 
| [26:53] | you get a hexadecimal code | 就能得到一个十六进制编码 | 
| [26:54] | which can then be translated into characters. | 然后可以再对应成字符 | 
| [26:56] | Kid, just tell us what it says. | 孩子 直接说结果吧 | 
| [26:59] | “Atone full moon.” | “满月救赎” | 
| [27:02] | Atone on the full moon? | 在满月之夜救赎 | 
| [27:04] | The full moon is tonight. | 今晚就是满月 | 
| [27:05] | At exactly 10:36 P.M., | 就在晚上10:36 | 
| [27:07] | which means we have less than 5 hours. | 所以我们还有不到五个小时 | 
| [27:09] | The unsub’s gonna kill those kids. | 嫌犯就将杀死这些孩子 | 
| [27:10] | We have no idea where he is. | 我们都不知道他在哪 | 
| [27:12] | Antonia does. | 安东妮娅知道 | 
| [27:14] | We have to give her what she wants. | 我们要满足她的要求 | 
| [27:22] | Get up! | 起来 | 
| [27:26] | You, too. | 你也起来 | 
| [27:27] | Adam’s sick. | 亚当不舒服 | 
| [27:29] | He can die here, then. | 那就死在这儿吧 | 
| [27:30] | No! He’s ok. | 别 他没事 | 
| [27:33] | Come on, Adam, get up. | 来吧 亚当 起来 | 
| [27:36] | Let’s go! We’re leaving! | 走 我们要走了 | 
| [28:25] | So is this the private jet for all inmates or just me? | 所有囚犯都用这架私人飞机还是只有我用 | 
| [28:30] | Well, you’re not special, | 你并不特别 | 
| [28:31] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你是想问这个 | 
| [28:34] | I don’t want you to think that I’m ungrateful | 我不会让你们白白给我转监 | 
| [28:35] | for this prison transfer, so I’m gonna share something with you. | 我这就给你们透点消息 | 
| [28:41] | The man you’re looking for | 你们要找的这个人 | 
| [28:42] | is trying to duplicate the circumstances | 他想要重现我之前 | 
| [28:45] | of the two boys I crossed paths with. | 遇到那两个男孩时的场景 | 
| [28:47] | Yeah, we figured that out already. | 这我们早想到了 | 
| [28:51] | You told us you’d give us his location | 你说过只要我们给你转监 | 
| [28:52] | if we transferred you. | 你就告诉我们他的位置 | 
| [28:55] | I don’t know exactly where he is at the moment. | 他此刻在哪我也不清楚 | 
| [29:01] | Other than mentioning the Bluegrass Hills, | 除了提及六月禾山 | 
| [29:04] | did she talk about any other connection to Kentucky? | 她还提过别的有关肯塔基的事吗 | 
| [29:07] | She told JJ she grew up on a farm. | 她告诉小洁她在一个农场长大 | 
| [29:09] | She said she wants to go home, | 她说她想回家 | 
| [29:11] | but somehow, she doesn’t strike me as the sentimental type. | 但我总觉得她并非多愁善感之人 | 
| [29:15] | Why the transfer? | 为什么非要转监呢 | 
| [29:18] | What if that’s where the unsub is? | 会不会那是嫌犯的所在地 | 
| [29:20] | She wants to witness the murders. | 她想亲眼见证凶案 | 
| [29:33] | Mister. Mister. | 先生 先生 | 
| [29:36] | Adam threw up. | 亚当吐了 | 
| [29:54] | All right, thanks, Reid. | 好的 谢谢 里德 | 
| [29:55] | The unsub’s on his way to Kentucky or he’s already there. | 嫌犯要么在路上 要么已经到了肯塔基 | 
| [29:58] | What if the unsub is someone from her earlier life in Kentucky | 嫌犯会不会是她早年在肯塔基 | 
| [30:00] | back when she was a social worker or maybe even her childhood? | 做社工或童年时认识的人呢 | 
| [30:03] | But the letters were sent to the unsub in Roanoke. | 但写给嫌犯的信是寄到罗阿诺克 | 
| [30:06] | The package with the clothes came from Roanoke. | 装衣服的包裹也寄自罗阿诺克 | 
| [30:08] | Well, it’s possible that he moved to western Virginia to be close to her. | 他搬到弗吉尼亚西部可能是想接近她 | 
| [30:11] | Look into all of her past relationships, professional and personal. | 调查她过去工作和生活上的所有关系 | 
| [30:14] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [30:17] | You single, Dr. Lewis? | 你单身吗 露易丝博士 | 
| [30:20] | Why do you want to know? | 为什么想知道 | 
| [30:22] | Just wondering if there was anybody you shared everything with. | 只是想知道有没有你能分享一切的人 | 
| [30:29] | I think you’re like me. | 我想你跟我一样 | 
| [30:30] | Nobody really knows us. | 没有人真正了解我们 | 
| [30:36] | Ich helfe dir wenn die Wahrheit sagt. | 只要你坦诚相待我就能帮你[德语] | 
| [30:44] | Verspreche. Wenn das alles vorbei ist. | 我保证 只等这一切结束[德语] | 
| [30:52] | He’s bringing the children to Kentucky, | 他要带孩子们去肯塔基的 | 
| [30:56] | right outside Lexington. | 列克星敦郊外 | 
| [31:02] | You found something? | 有发现吗 | 
| [31:03] | Yes, yes, yes. I got a name. | 有 找到一个人 | 
| [31:05] | It is one of Antonia’s early patients | 是安东妮娅在肯塔基 | 
| [31:07] | when she first started as a social worker in Kentucky. | 刚开始做社工时的一位病人 | 
| [31:10] | Claude Barlow. He saw her twice a week for 3 years. | 克劳德·巴洛 他持续三年每周去见她两次 | 
| [31:13] | Then she moved to Virginia. He followed her here. | 后来他跟着她搬到了弗吉尼亚 | 
| [31:16] | He showed up at her new place of employment, | 她的新工作是在社会服务中心 | 
| [31:18] | the center for social services, multiple times, | 他去了好几次 | 
| [31:21] | hoping to speak to her. | 想跟她谈谈 | 
| [31:21] | – And did he? – That’s unclear. | -说上话了吗 -不知道 | 
| [31:23] | The center filed a restraining order | 由于其行为具威胁且不可预知 | 
| [31:24] | barring him from the premises | 中心申请了限制令 | 
| [31:25] | for threatening and erratic behavior. | 不准他靠近该场所 | 
| [31:27] | And that seemed to work, ’cause he disappeared | 看来还挺有效 因为后来再有他的消息 | 
| [31:28] | until a month after her murder conviction. | 就是她被判谋杀后的一个月 | 
| [31:30] | Then, he showed up at the prison | 他化名彼得·埃文斯 | 
| [31:31] | under the alias Peter Evans, | 去了监狱 | 
| [31:33] | hoping to speak to her but she refused. | 想跟她谈但遭拒 | 
| [31:34] | This could be extreme transference, | 这可能是极端的移情 | 
| [31:36] | as the patient made a pathological attachment to his therapist. | 病人对治疗师产生了病态的感情 | 
| [31:39] | And he couldn’t move on after she terminated the therapy. | 他不能接受她停止治疗 | 
| [31:41] | I’m guessing Antonia encouraged the dependence. | 我猜安东妮娅也鼓励了他的依赖行为 | 
| [31:44] | Not only that, he has a history of dangerous behavior. | 不止于此 他有过很多危险举动 | 
| [31:46] | She could be purposely fueling that. | 她可能还有意刺激 | 
| [31:53] | Ok, Aaron, we’re about to land. | 艾伦 我们要着陆了 | 
| [31:57] | Where’s Claude Barlow going? | 克劳德·巴洛要去哪 | 
| [31:59] | Oh, good, you know his real name. | 不错 你都知道他的真名了 | 
| [32:00] | I wasn’t quite sure where he goes by these days. | 我都不确定如今他又用了什么化名 | 
| [32:02] | It’s always changing. | 他总是改 | 
| [32:04] | It’s 9:41. We don’t have time for games. | 已经9:41了 我们没时间陪你玩 | 
| [32:08] | There’s no address where Claude is, | 我不会说克劳德所在的地址 | 
| [32:09] | but I can take you there. | 但可以带你们去 | 
| [32:11] | However, I do have one more request. | 不过我还有一个要求 | 
| [32:18] | Check this out. | 来看这个 | 
| [32:19] | It’s a home business run by Peter Evans, | 彼得·埃文斯 也就是克劳德·巴洛 | 
| [32:21] | Aka Claude Barlow, in Roanoke. | 在罗阿诺克经营着一个家族生意 | 
| [32:22] | 秒修电脑 免费诊断 安装杀毒软件 平板 手机 数据恢复 | |
| [32:23] | Didn’t boy wonder say he’d worked with computers? | 神奇男孩不说他工作和电脑有关吗 | 
| [32:25] | That’s gotta be him. I’ll go check it out, | 肯定是他 我这就去看看 | 
| [32:27] | see if he left any clues behind. | 他有没有留下什么线索 | 
| [32:29] | What have you got, Dave? | 什么情况 戴夫 | 
| [32:31] | Undo my chains, Agent Rossi. | 给我解铐 罗西探员 | 
| [32:35] | Look at me. I can’t run away. | 看我这样 也逃不了 | 
| [32:37] | Why is it so important to you? | 为什么这对你那么重要 | 
| [32:39] | A little taste of freedom. | 浅尝一点自由 | 
| [32:42] | Probably the last one I’ll ever have. | 很可能是我最后一点自由了 | 
| [32:46] | And if we don’t? | 如果我们不照办呢 | 
| [32:50] | Well, you can take me straight to the new prison. | 你也可以直接带我去新监狱 | 
| [32:53] | I’ll leave the heroics to you. | 英雄就留给你们去当吧 | 
| [32:58] | Stand by, Dave. | 稍等 戴夫 | 
| [32:59] | Do you have an address in Kentucky for Claude Barlow? | 有克劳德·巴洛在肯塔基的地址吗 | 
| [33:03] | The house he grew up in | 他离开后 | 
| [33:04] | has changed owners twice since he left, | 曾经的房屋两度易主 | 
| [33:06] | and I have nothing for Antonia either. | 也查不到安东妮娅有任何房产 | 
| [33:09] | Dave, do as she says. | 戴夫 照她说的做 | 
| [33:11] | Understood. | 明白 | 
| [33:23] | Don’t get comfortable. | 别太放松了 | 
| [33:25] | My Glock’s gonna be on you the entire time. | 我会一直拿枪指着你的 | 
| [33:28] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 我不指望别的 | 
| [33:36] | Out. | 下车 | 
| [33:41] | It’s time to meet your master. | 是时候见你们的主人了 | 
| [33:52] | Well, you got your wish. Where to? | 你的愿望已经实现了 现在去哪 | 
| [33:54] | Take Highway 60 and head east. | 走60号高速公路往东 | 
| [33:59] | This is so exciting, I feel like one of the team right now. | 这太让人兴奋了 我觉得自己也是你们的一员了 | 
| [34:03] | You shouldn’t. | 你想多了 | 
| [34:04] | Maybe I can replace Agent Morgan. | 也许我可以替代摩根探员 | 
| [34:13] | All right, thanks, JJ. | 好的 谢谢 小洁 | 
| [34:14] | Peter Evans’ place was empty, | 彼得·埃文斯那里已经人去楼空了 | 
| [34:15] | but it looks like he was holding the boys there. | 不过看上去他之前确实是把那两个孩子囚禁在那里 | 
| [34:17] | Ok. And I looked into the New Days Clinic. | 好的 我查了新日诊所 | 
| [34:19] | That’s where Antonia first met Claude Barlow. | 就是安东妮娅和克劳德·巴洛初识的地方 | 
| [34:21] | It’s been shut down for years, | 那里已经关门多年了 | 
| [34:22] | but the building has never been leased since | 但那栋楼之后都没租出去过 | 
| [34:24] | because of a radon leak underground. | 因为地下有氡气泄露 | 
| [34:26] | So it’s empty. | 所以那里是空着的 | 
| [34:28] | Well, it has significance to the unsub. | 那里对不明嫌犯有着重要意义 | 
| [34:29] | It’s likely he would take the boys there. | 他很有可能把那俩孩子带去那里了 | 
| [34:34] | What do you have, Hotch? | 查到什么了 霍奇 | 
| [34:35] | We think he’s taking them to 8879 Rincon Street. | 我们认为他把孩子们带去林孔街8879号了 | 
| [34:39] | There’s a possible address for Claude Barlow. | 查到克劳德·巴洛有可能去的地方了 | 
| [34:41] | 8879 Rincon Street. | 林孔街8879号 | 
| [34:44] | The New Days Clinic? He’s not there. | 新日诊所 他不在那 | 
| [34:48] | They’re driving in the opposite direction of that building. | 他们朝着那栋楼相反的方向开去了 | 
| [34:51] | She could be playing us. | 她可能是在耍我们 | 
| [34:52] | Pull over. We need to turn around. | 停车 我们要调头 | 
| [34:56] | You better keep going. | 你们最好继续走 | 
| [34:57] | I’m telling you, he’s not at the clinic. | 我告诉你们 他不在诊所 | 
| [34:59] | We used to take walks during our sessions. | 我们以前在心理治疗期间会出去散步 | 
| [35:01] | I’m taking you to his favorite place. | 我正在带你们去他最喜欢的地方 | 
| [35:04] | Guys, it’s 9:55. | 现在已经9点55了 | 
| [35:06] | If you go to the clinic, you’re gonna miss saving those kids. | 如果你们去诊所 就会错过救那两个孩子的机会 | 
| [35:10] | Maybe that’s been your intention all along. | 也许那就是你的目的 | 
| [35:12] | Just ahead there’s a dirt road on the right. | 就在前面一点 右手边有一条土路 | 
| [35:15] | You better take that road. | 你们最好沿那条路走 | 
| [35:17] | If you all thought I was coming here | 如果你们都认为我是来 | 
| [35:19] | to witness the murders, | 见证他杀那两个孩子的话 | 
| [35:20] | why would I be going to so much trouble to miss it? | 那我为什么要费那么大劲错过它呢 | 
| [35:24] | We’re gonna keep going, Hotch. | 我们要继续前进了 霍奇 | 
| [36:04] | You’re ok. You’re ok. We’ve got you. | 你没事了 你没事了 有我们在 | 
| [36:06] | There’s no one else here. | 这里没有别人了 | 
| [36:07] | He took Adam. | 他把亚当带走了 | 
| [36:13] | Ok. Ok. Ok. | 好的 好的 好的 | 
| [36:18] | Show us where you would take Claude. | 带我们去你带克劳德去的地方 | 
| [36:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [36:26] | There’s a trail — Devil’s Backbone. | 有一条小径叫魔鬼的脊梁 | 
| [36:34] | Wait! | 等一下 | 
| [36:36] | It’s that way. | 是那边 | 
| [36:48] | Let’s go! | 上 | 
| [36:50] | Claude Barlow, FBI, drop the weapon! | 克劳德·巴洛 联邦调查局 放下武器 | 
| [36:52] | Where’s Antonia? | 安东妮娅在哪 | 
| [36:53] | Let the boy go. | 放开那个孩子 | 
| [36:55] | Did you bring her? | 你们把她带来了吗 | 
| [36:56] | She led us to you in order to stop you. | 是她带我们来这阻止你的 | 
| [36:59] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 | 
| [37:00] | Shut up! Where is she?! | 闭嘴 她人呢 | 
| [37:02] | Antonia! | 安东妮娅 | 
| [37:04] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈谈 | 
| [37:05] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:06] | We don’t want to hurt you, Claude. | 我们不想伤害你 克劳德 | 
| [37:08] | Let Adam go. | 放开亚当 | 
| [37:10] | He’s dead unless I see her. | 除非你们让我见她 不然他就死定了 | 
| [37:25] | Hey, Claude. | 克劳德 | 
| [37:29] | You came. | 你来了 | 
| [37:34] | I want you to listen real carefully. | 我要你听仔细了 | 
| [37:36] | I got something to tell you. | 我要告诉你一件事 | 
| [37:39] | But first… | 但首先 | 
| [37:46] | It was all for you. | 这都是为了你 | 
| [37:47] | I did everything you said. | 我全都照你说的做了 | 
| [37:49] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:55] | “No man really knows about other human beings. | “没有人真正了解另一个人 | 
| [38:58] | The best he can do is to suppose | 他所能做到的最多就是假设 | 
| [39:01] | that they are like himself.” | 他们和自己一样” | 
| [39:02] | John Steinbeck. | 约翰·斯坦贝克[美国作家] | 
| [39:05] | I think I smell the cherry blossoms. | 我好像闻到樱花的香味了 | 
| [39:09] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [39:11] | You were never really gonna transfer me, were you? | 你们根本没打算真的给我转监 对吧 | 
| [39:14] | No. But you knew that, didn’t you? | 是的 但是你早就知道了不是吗 | 
| [39:20] | I hope they haven’t changed my old cell. | 我希望他们还留着我的旧监房呢 | 
| [39:25] | Jimmy Bennett’s father beat the odds | 吉米·贝内特的父亲很不容易地 | 
| [39:27] | and actually got off drugs. | 戒掉了毒瘾 | 
| [39:28] | He’s petitioning the court to regain full custody. | 他在向法庭申诉重新获得抚养权 | 
| [39:31] | There’s still one thing I didn’t understand. | 我还有一件事不明白 | 
| [39:34] | We know Antonia told Claude to send the clothes, | 我们知道是安东妮娅叫克劳德把衣服寄给她的 | 
| [39:37] | which then got our attention, but why now? | 我们也是因此才注意到这个案子的 但为什么挑这个时候呢 | 
| [39:39] | The boys were getting older. | 那两个孩子长大了 | 
| [39:41] | He couldn’t hold them much longer. | 他无法再留着他们了 | 
| [39:42] | And don’t forget boredom. | 还有就是无聊 | 
| [39:43] | I mean, she had a really exciting couple of days there. | 她跟我们在一起那几天可是很有意思 | 
| [39:46] | Not to brag, but we are more scintillating company | 不是吹嘘 但我们跟大多数囚犯和狱警比 | 
| [39:48] | than most inmates and guards. | 可要有意思的多 | 
| [39:50] | I overheard the arrangement you made | 我听到了你跟安东妮娅 | 
| [39:51] | with Antonia in German. | 用德语说的那些话 | 
| [39:52] | You promised to tell her the truth | 你承诺如果她帮我们 | 
| [39:53] | after the case was over if she helped us out. | 你就在案子结束后告诉她真相 | 
| [39:56] | You gonna follow through? | 你会履行承诺吗 | 
| [39:57] | Hell, no. Look, of all the serial killer types, | 才不会呢 在所有类型的连环杀手中 | 
| [39:59] | the ones I find most dangerous are | 我觉得最危险的就是 | 
| [40:00] | the hyper-intelligent ones | 那些智力超群的 | 
| [40:02] | that get off more on the mind games than the killing. | 让他们兴奋的不是杀戮而是脑力游戏 | 
| [40:04] | They’re like vampires ready to suck your soul dry | 他们就像吸血鬼一样随时准备吸干你的灵魂 | 
| [40:07] | and file your information away for a rainy day. | 然后存着你的信息等无聊的时候拿出来消遣 | 
| [40:09] | That’s Antonia. | 安东妮娅就是这种人 | 
| [40:10] | Well, we got what we wanted from her. | 我们从她身上得到了我们想要的 | 
| [40:12] | I say we move on. | 我认为这就够了 | 
| [40:20] | Agent Hotchner. | 霍奇纳探员 | 
| [40:22] | Hello, Antonia. | 你好 安东妮娅 | 
| [40:23] | Well, this is a surprise. | 没想到你会来 | 
| [40:25] | You here to give me a medal | 你是因为我帮你救了那两个孩子 | 
| [40:27] | for helping you save those boys? | 而来给我颁奖的吗 | 
| [40:28] | No. | 不是 | 
| [40:29] | That must be because you can’t stand | 那一定就是因为你无法忍受 | 
| [40:31] | being ignored, is that it? | 我无视你对吧 | 
| [40:33] | That’s not it. | 也不是 | 
| [40:34] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 | 
| [40:35] | You know what everyone in this world wants | 你知道世界上每个人 | 
| [40:38] | even more than love? | 比爱情更想得到的是什么吗 | 
| [40:40] | Respect. | 尊重 | 
| [40:41] | Claude may have kidnapped those boys on his own, | 也许绑架那两个孩子是克劳德自己的意愿 | 
| [40:44] | but you set the events | 但之前那几天 | 
| [40:45] | of the last few days in motion for a reason. | 你让他做的那些事是事出有因的 | 
| [40:47] | And you want me to tell you what it is. | 而你想让我告诉你原因 | 
| [40:52] | You’re gonna have to prove | 你想要得到答案 | 
| [40:53] | you got a little bit more going on | 就得证明你自己 | 
| [40:54] | than a fancy title and nice suits to deserve an answer. | 不仅仅只是徒有虚名衣冠楚楚而已 | 
| [41:02] | When you were 14, | 你十四岁的时候 | 
| [41:05] | you missed almost a year of school | 因为某种不确定的疾病 | 
| [41:07] | due to an unspecified illness. | 而停学了将近一年 | 
| [41:10] | During the same year, | 同年 | 
| [41:12] | a 15-year-old boy on a neighboring farm | 你家附近农场上有一名十五岁的男孩 | 
| [41:14] | was killed in a hunting accident. | 死于捕猎事故 | 
| [41:16] | I think these two events were related. | 我认为这两件事是有联系的 | 
| [41:20] | You weren’t ill, you were pregnant. | 你没有生病 你是怀孕了 | 
| [41:24] | And the neighbor boy was the father of your child. | 而邻居家的男孩就是孩子的父亲 | 
| [41:27] | Your father, the German minister, the authoritarian, | 你父亲 那位德国牧师 独裁主义者 | 
| [41:30] | punished you for breaking the rules. | 因为你不守规矩而惩罚了你 | 
| [41:34] | He made you have the baby at home, | 他逼你在家里生下孩子 | 
| [41:38] | and he murdered your boyfriend. | 并且杀了你的男友 | 
| [41:41] | Go on. | 继续说 | 
| [41:43] | At first we profiled you as an extreme narcissist, | 一开始我们认为你是个极度自恋的人 | 
| [41:45] | but that’s just a cover. | 但那只是你的伪装 | 
| [41:48] | You’re actually full of self-loathing. | 你内心实际上充满了自我厌恶 | 
| [41:52] | And every time you killed a runaway teen, | 你每次杀害一个离家出走的少年 | 
| [41:54] | you were killing yourself or your boyfriend | 其实都是在杀害你自己或你男朋友 | 
| [41:57] | for lacking discipline. | 因为你们缺乏管教 | 
| [42:01] | What happened to your baby, Antonia? | 你的孩子最后怎么样了 安东妮娅 | 
| [42:03] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 | 
| [42:05] | But as a reward for being so clever, I will tell you this. | 但是作为你如此聪明的奖励 我可以告诉你这个 | 
| [42:11] | There’s a storm coming, Agent Hotchner. | 暴风雨即将来临 霍奇纳探员 | 
| [42:14] | And you’re about to be swept away. | 而你将被卷走 |