| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | I didn’t like it. | 我不喜欢 | 
| [00:07] | What? What didn’t you like about that? | 什么 你哪里不喜欢了 | 
| [00:09] | It was boring. It was in black and white. | 好无聊 还黑白的 | 
| [00:12] | Yes, yes. Black and white is good. | 是啊 黑白多好 | 
| [00:15] | Long takes are good. | 长镜头也好 | 
| [00:17] | And it was projected on honest-to-goodness film. | 而且是地地道道的胶片电影 | 
| [00:21] | Film, you should know, is actually more soothing to the brain | 你要知道 胶片对大脑比录像更有 | 
| [00:24] | than video. | 安抚作用 | 
| [00:25] | It’s called the flicker effect. | 这叫闪烁效应 | 
| [00:26] | That wasn’t film. | 那才不是胶片的 | 
| [00:27] | Yes, it was. | 就是的 | 
| [00:29] | No, dad, it wasn’t. | 不 爸爸 不是的 | 
| [00:30] | When you were out getting popcorn, | 你出去买爆米花时 | 
| [00:32] | they projected the DVD menu and hit play. | 他们投射出了DVD菜单 然后点击了播放 | 
| [00:34] | The same thing happened last week | 上周你逼我看那部 | 
| [00:35] | when you made me watch that documentary on Michael Keaton. | 迈克尔·基顿的纪录片时 也是如此 | 
| [00:38] | Buster Keaton. | 是巴斯特·基顿 | 
| [00:40] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | -不好意思 -嗯 | 
| [00:42] | Do you know what happened to Susan? | 你们知道苏珊发生了什么吗 | 
| [00:44] | Oh, uh, sorry, no. | 抱歉 不知道 | 
| [00:45] | We don’t know a Susan. | 我们不认识什么苏珊 | 
| [00:48] | The point is, | 重要的是 | 
| [00:48] | that was a really great movie, | 那是部很棒的电影 | 
| [00:50] | and you’re a better person for having seen it. | 而你因为看了这部电影也有所升华 | 
| [00:53] | I still feel like the same old me. | 我可觉得我没怎么变 | 
| [01:09] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [01:24] | Dad? | 爸爸 | 
| [01:27] | Get in the car. | 上车 | 
| [01:38] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [01:42] | Boy, you, uh… you cleaned. | 天啊 你打扫了 | 
| [01:46] | I did. | 是啊 | 
| [01:50] | We’re just getting coffee. | 我们只是去喝咖啡 | 
| [01:52] | Why did you bleach your apartment? | 你为什么给公寓都消毒了 | 
| [01:54] | Well, even though it’s our third coffee date, | 虽然这只是我们第三次咖啡约会 | 
| [01:56] | you wanted to see my apartment, | 但你想看看我的公寓 | 
| [01:58] | which initially I actually thought was kind of odd, | 我起初还觉得奇怪 | 
| [01:59] | but then I remembered that I was actually the one that said | 但然后我记起来 其实是我说 | 
| [02:01] | you should meet me at my apartment, | 你该来我公寓见我 | 
| [02:03] | and then I realized I have not had company in… | 然后我意识到 我上次请人来都是 | 
| [02:05] | 4 years, so, I should probably open up a window. | 四年前了 我应该开开窗 | 
| [02:07] | You know, air out the place. | 换换气 | 
| [02:10] | Are you ok with this? | 你还能接受吧 | 
| [02:12] | With what? | 接受什么 | 
| [02:13] | Taking things slow. | 慢慢来 | 
| [02:15] | Oh, yeah, I’m– I’m good with that. | 当然 我不介意 | 
| [02:17] | Good, because, um… | 很好 因为 | 
| [02:18] | whenever I’ve taken things fast, | 每次我着急冒进 | 
| [02:21] | I’ve been disappointed. | 都以失望告终 | 
| [02:22] | I know the feeling. | 我了解那感受 | 
| [02:25] | A-and I know what “fast” means to me, | 我清楚”着急”对我来说意味着什么 | 
| [02:28] | but in your book, when you say “fast,” | 但就你而言 你说的”着急” | 
| [02:30] | do you mean… | 是什么意… | 
| [02:31] | – Sorry. I’m so sorry. – Please. | -抱歉 抱歉 -接吧 | 
| [02:37] | Hey, what’s up? | 什么事 | 
| [02:38] | We have a case that’s urgent. | 我们有件急案 | 
| [02:40] | All right. I’ll be right in. | 好 我就去 | 
| [02:40] | Spencer, there’s something you need to know. | 斯宾塞 你需要知道件事 | 
| [02:44] | All right. Understood. | 好 知道了 | 
| [02:49] | – Work. – Yeah. | -工作 -对 | 
| [02:52] | It’s ok. Coffee can wait. | 没事 咖啡不急 | 
| [02:53] | Go save a life. | 去拯救生命吧 | 
| [02:58] | Catch me up. | 说吧 | 
| [03:00] | Early this morning, | 今早早些时候 | 
| [03:00] | Garcia got an email from an anonymous server. | 加西亚收到了来自匿名服务器的邮件 | 
| [03:04] | She’s not obscuring her face, | 她并没挡住脸 | 
| [03:05] | telling us she’s got nothing to hide. | 所以她无意隐藏 | 
| [03:08] | – Any ideas on the victims or unsub? – No. | -知道受害者或嫌犯的情况吗 -不知道 | 
| [03:10] | Only the unsub’s demand. | 只知道嫌犯的要求 | 
| [03:12] | That we release Catherine Adams in 24 hours. | 要我们24小时内释放凯特琳·亚当斯 | 
| [03:15] | I’m having her transferred here for questioning, | 我已安排她被转移来这里接受审问 | 
| [03:17] | but we have no illusions. | 但我们不抱幻想 | 
| [03:18] | This is just a game to her. | 这对她只是个游戏 | 
| [03:20] | We know that. | 我们清楚 | 
| [03:22] | The question is, | 问题是 | 
| [03:22] | do we want to play it or not? | 我们想不想玩 | 
| [03:39] | She’s a contract killer? | 她是个雇佣杀手 | 
| [03:40] | Yeah, but she’s much, much more than that, too. | 是的 但她可远不止如此 | 
| [03:43] | She’s a black widow. | 她是黑寡妇 | 
| [03:44] | She preys on men she can seduce. | 她以她能引诱的男人为猎物 | 
| [03:46] | She thrives on psychological seduction. | 以心理诱惑为乐 | 
| [03:48] | Had a body count which was never confirmed | 她杀的具体人数并未证实 | 
| [03:50] | but it’s believed to be in the hundreds. | 但据信达几百人 | 
| [03:52] | She’s one of the most dangerous criminals we’ve ever arrested, | 她是我们逮捕过的最危险的罪犯之一 | 
| [03:55] | and she is obsessed with Reid. | 而且她痴迷于里德 | 
| [03:57] | He’s the only man to ever outsmart her. | 他是唯一智胜了她的男人 | 
| [04:11] | Classic negotiating technique. | 经典谈判技巧 | 
| [04:12] | First one who speaks loses, right? | 第一个开口的就输了 是吧 | 
| [04:14] | You arranged the kidnapping of two people | 你安排绑架了两人 | 
| [04:16] | and you did it the same way you did it before, | 而且你的方法跟之前一样 | 
| [04:18] | through a partner on the outside. | 利用一位在外面的搭档 | 
| [04:19] | But her demand, “Release Cat Adams,” | 但她要求 “释放凯特·亚当斯” | 
| [04:22] | that will never happen. | 这就别指望了 | 
| [04:23] | So, tell me what you want right now, | 马上告诉我你想要什么 | 
| [04:25] | before I send you back to prison. | 不然我就要送你回监狱了 | 
| [04:30] | You don’t know, do you? | 你不知道 是吗 | 
| [04:32] | I stopped fighting. | 我放弃抵抗了 | 
| [04:34] | Fighting what? | 抵抗什么 | 
| [04:36] | The United States versus Catherine Adams. | 美国诉凯特琳·亚当斯 | 
| [04:41] | I had my lawyer plead guilty to all 73 counts… | 我让我的律师对73项罪名认罪 | 
| [04:46] | and request the death penalty. | 并请求被判死刑 | 
| [04:49] | Oh, you’ve grown a conscience now? | 你还长良心了 | 
| [04:52] | I don’t think so. | 我不相信 | 
| [04:53] | I’m bored, ok? | 我无聊了 好吗 | 
| [04:58] | Boooored. | 无聊啊 | 
| [05:00] | Death has to be more interesting than this. | 死亡肯定比这更好玩 | 
| [05:03] | But it is funny, you know, when you– | 但有趣的是 当你… | 
| [05:06] | when you’re counting the days left, | 开始倒数人生 | 
| [05:07] | you really do ask yourself, | 你会扪心自问 | 
| [05:11] | “What didn’t I do?” | “我有什么没做过” | 
| [05:15] | And the only thing I could come up with was… | 我唯一能想到的 就是 | 
| [05:22] | you. | 你 | 
| [05:23] | You haven’t done me? | 你没做过我吗 | 
| [05:25] | Sexually violated me in Mexico. | 你在墨西哥性侵犯了我 | 
| [05:27] | I did? Are you sure? | 是吗 你确定吗 | 
| [05:29] | The drugs that made you hallucinate, | 导致你产生幻觉的药物 | 
| [05:31] | they flood your brain with serotonin, right? | 让你大脑里充满了血清素 是吧 | 
| [05:33] | So, what does that mean when it comes to… | 那么对你那啥意味着什么 | 
| [05:37] | It’s similar to MDMA. It’s hard to– | 类似摇头丸 会很难… | 
| [05:39] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [05:41] | Stop being the boy who cried rape, Spencie. | 别再喊你被强奸了 斯宾宾 | 
| [05:43] | It’s not a good look. | 挺丢人的 | 
| [05:47] | Plus, we–we don’t have a lot of time. | 再说 我们时间可不多了 | 
| [05:48] | For what? | 干什么的时间 | 
| [05:50] | I would like to go on a date…with you. | 我要跟你约会一次 | 
| [05:54] | – A date? – Yes. | -约会 -没错 | 
| [05:56] | I want to look pretty. | 我想打扮得美美的 | 
| [05:59] | And I want to have fun. | 我想开心地玩玩 | 
| [06:01] | And I won’t even get physical, ok? | 我都不会动手动脚的 | 
| [06:03] | Unless you want me to. | 除非你希望我那么做 | 
| [06:07] | Come here. Closer. | 过来 凑近点 | 
| [06:11] | The only date that I’ll be there for | 我唯一会去赴的约会 | 
| [06:13] | is the one where they stick a needle in your vein. | 就是去看他们给你执行注射死刑 | 
| [06:19] | You’re gonna let a father and daughter die? | 你就要任一对父女死去吗 | 
| [06:20] | I don’t think so. | 我看不会 | 
| [06:22] | I never said father and daughter. | 我可没提什么父女 | 
| [06:23] | You’re already slipping. | 你已经露馅了 | 
| [06:24] | We’ll find them. We always do. | 我们能找到他们的 我们总能做到 | 
| [06:28] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行的 | 
| [06:31] | Tonight I win. | 今晚我会赢 | 
| [06:34] | The score between me and you is two to zero. | 我们之间的比分是2:0 | 
| [06:37] | By tomorrow morning, it’ll be a clean sweep. | 到明早 就是全胜了 | 
| [06:41] | Enjoy eternal nothingness. | 享受永恒的虚无吧 | 
| [06:43] | It’s a metaphor for your life. | 那是你人生的隐喻 | 
| [06:50] | Nice to see you, too, Spencie. | 见到你我也很高兴 斯宾宾 | 
| [07:43] | Date Night | 约会之夜 | 
| [07:45] | “Psychotics, say what you want about them, | “疯子 随你怎么说他们 | 
| [07:48] | tend to make the first move.” | 他们往往先出手” | 
| [07:49] | David Foster Wallace. | 戴维·福斯特·华莱士[小说家] | 
| [07:52] | Victimology’s off. | 受害者情况不对 | 
| [07:53] | – How so? – Father and daughter. | -怎么说 -一对父女 | 
| [07:55] | She’s never done that before. | 她从未这么干过 | 
| [07:56] | She usually kills men that remind her of her father. | 她一般都杀类似她父亲的男人 | 
| [07:58] | Children, even adult children, are off limits. | 他们的孩子 哪怕是成年人她也不会下手 | 
| [08:01] | Do we have an I.D. yet? | 我们确认身份了吗 | 
| [08:02] | No. No one’s even reported these two as missing. | 没有 甚至没人上报这二人失踪 | 
| [08:04] | You’d think a wife, a mom, someone would notice. | 按说该有妻子 妈妈或什么人会注意到 | 
| [08:06] | What do we know about the partner who was helping her? | 我们对在帮助她的搭档有什么了解 | 
| [08:08] | It’s got to be someone from her prison. | 肯定是她同监狱的什么人 | 
| [08:09] | She hasn’t had contact with anyone else. | 她并未联系过任何其他人 | 
| [08:11] | We can start with known associates | 我们可以从最近获释的 | 
| [08:13] | who were recently released. | 已知狱友开始排查 | 
| [08:14] | Ok, can I tell you what’s bugging me? | 能说说什么让我觉得不安吗 | 
| [08:17] | Every time we’ve gone up against Cat, | 每次我们对付凯特 | 
| [08:19] | there’s the presenting agenda | 她都表面上有一套 | 
| [08:20] | and the hidden one. | 背地里还有一套 | 
| [08:21] | If she sticks to pattern, | 如果这次也是如此 | 
| [08:22] | this isn’t just about going on a date with Spence. | 这可就不是跟斯宾塞约个会那么简单 | 
| [08:25] | Right now, she’s a fixed variable. | 现在 她是确定的变数 | 
| [08:26] | We need to focus on identifying the unsub and her victims. | 我们得集中精力确认嫌犯和受害者的身份 | 
| [08:33] | What the… | 什么… | 
| [08:40] | Yeah, I was calling about the flyer. | 我是为那个传单打来 | 
| [08:41] | You know, the guy who killed that woman? | 就是杀了那女人的那家伙 | 
| [08:43] | Call me back, I guess. | 回电吧 | 
| [08:45] | I’m on Fourth Street | 我在第四街 | 
| [08:46] | and my car has been papered over–papered– | 我的车都被纸糊满了 | 
| [08:49] | With these flyers about this woman. | 都是关于一个女人的传单 | 
| [08:51] | Who the hell put this flyer on my car? | 是谁把传单放在我车上的 | 
| [08:53] | I’m one of the small business owners on Fourth Street | 我是第四街的一家小店的店主 | 
| [08:56] | and I’m calling– | 我来电是… | 
| [08:57] | I’m calling about the dead woman on the flyer. | 我来电是想说传单上那个被杀女人的事 | 
| [09:00] | Hey, you. | 你好 | 
| [09:02] | How’s your day going? | 你今天怎么样 | 
| [09:03] | Amazing, actually. | 可好了 | 
| [09:04] | I got a call from my headhunter | 我收到了猎头的来电 | 
| [09:06] | about a position at the Smithsonian | 是关于一份史密森尼的工作 | 
| [09:08] | creating programs for people with disabilities. | 为残疾人开办相应的项目 | 
| [09:11] | I am drooling I want it so bad. | 我太想拿到这份工作了 | 
| [09:13] | You’re gonna get it. | 你肯定能拿到 | 
| [09:17] | Are you ready to tell me about what’s been going on, because | 你愿意告诉我到底怎么回事了吗 因为 | 
| [09:21] | there is something. | 肯定有事 | 
| [09:22] | It’s an old case. | 是件老案 | 
| [09:23] | A woman I arrested that I thought I was done with. | 一个被我逮捕的女人 我本以为都过去了 | 
| [09:25] | Well, we could talk about it tonight, maybe. | 好吧 那我们今晚谈谈吧 | 
| [09:29] | Could be our first nighttime date. | 可以作为我们的第四次夜晚约会 | 
| [09:31] | Only if we don’t talk about any of this, ok? | 但我们可不能谈这些 | 
| [09:33] | I don’t want to waste another second on her. | 我不想再为她浪费一秒了 | 
| [09:34] | Her? | 她吗 | 
| [09:36] | – It. – It. | -案子 -案子 | 
| [09:37] | I, uh– | 我… | 
| [09:38] | It just–it sounded like you said– | 但你似乎说的是… | 
| [09:39] | I have to go. Keep me posted. | 我得挂了 有事再联系我 | 
| [09:41] | Right. You–you, too. | 好 你也是 | 
| [09:44] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [09:46] | Well? What are her demands? | 怎么样 她要什么 | 
| [09:48] | She wants to go ice skating | 她想去滑冰 | 
| [09:49] | so she can skate circles around you. | 好绕着你转圈 | 
| [09:51] | She’s wasting our time. | 她在浪费我们的时间 | 
| [09:52] | Ok, something weird happened, | 好吧 有件奇怪的事 | 
| [09:54] | but it could be a lead. | 但可能是线索 | 
| [09:55] | I just got a bazillion voice mail messages, | 我刚收到了一大堆语音留言 | 
| [09:58] | all from the same address on Fourth Street. | 都是来自第四街的同一地址 | 
| [10:07] | The unsub leave these behind? | 是嫌犯留下的吗 | 
| [10:09] | Yeah, plastered everywhere up and down the street. | 对 在整条街上贴得到处都是 | 
| [10:12] | Well, that’s the father that was abducted. | 那就是被绑架的父亲 | 
| [10:14] | Framed like a wanted poster. | 做得像通缉海报 | 
| [10:16] | You think they’re trying to make some kind of | 你说这是什么 | 
| [10:16] | statement about injustice? | 关于不公的宣言吗 | 
| [10:18] | No. No, they’re mocking us with this. | 不 他们是在拿这个嘲弄我们 | 
| [10:21] | That’s Garcia’s direct line. | 这是加西亚的直拨号码 | 
| [10:23] | Thing is, even if this is a taunt, | 问题是 哪怕这是嘲弄 | 
| [10:25] | we still gotta follow the breadcrumbs. | 我们还是得顺着往下查 | 
| [10:27] | So, who’s Susan? | 那么 苏珊是谁 | 
| [10:35] | Dad, why is she doing this? | 爸爸 她为什么要这么做 | 
| [10:37] | What does she want? | 她想要什么 | 
| [10:39] | I don’t know. It doesn’t make any– | 不知道 根本没道… | 
| [10:44] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [10:46] | Let us go. | 放了我们吧 | 
| [10:51] | You’re making a mistake! | 你搞错了 | 
| [10:53] | No! | 不 | 
| [10:54] | We didn’t do anything! | 我们什么都没做 | 
| [10:55] | Dad. No. | 爸爸 不 | 
| [10:57] | We don’t know who Susan is! | 我们不认识什么苏珊 | 
| [11:00] | No. | 不 | 
| [11:01] | No! | 不 | 
| [11:02] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [11:03] | No, no. | 不不 | 
| [11:04] | What–what are you doing? | 你 你要干什么 | 
| [11:06] | Dad, what is she doing? | 爸爸 她想干什么 | 
| [11:07] | – What are you doing? – No! | -你干什么 -不 | 
| [11:09] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 | 
| [11:10] | No, dad, | 不 爸爸 | 
| [11:11] | No! No, stop, stop! | 不 不要 | 
| [11:15] | We I.D.’d the unsub. | 我们确认了嫌犯身份 | 
| [11:16] | her name is Juliette Weaver. | 她叫茱莉叶·维佛 | 
| [11:17] | It took the prison all of 5 minutes to identify her. | 监狱不到五分钟就认出了她 | 
| [11:19] | She was Cat’s old cellmate. | 她是凯特的旧狱友 | 
| [11:21] | Released from prison 6 months ago. | 六个月前出狱 | 
| [11:23] | Off the grid a week ago. | 一周前消失了 | 
| [11:23] | What was she in for? | 她犯了什么罪入狱的 | 
| [11:24] | Low-level possession. | 低级持毒罪 | 
| [11:26] | She took the rap for her boyfriend, but according to the warden, | 她替男友背了罪名 但据典狱长说 | 
| [11:29] | she’d follow Cat around like a puppy dog. | 她像只哈巴狗一样跟着凯特 | 
| [11:31] | Easily manipulated. So, Cat groomed her, | 很容易被操控 凯特培养了她 | 
| [11:33] | got her to take orders. | 让她替她办事 | 
| [11:34] | It goes deeper than that. | 还不止如此 | 
| [11:36] | Cat and Juliette have something in common. | 凯特和茱莉叶有共同点 | 
| [11:38] | Juliette’s dad killed her mom in a domestic dispute. | 茱莉叶的爸爸在一场家庭纠纷中杀了她妈 | 
| [11:41] | Then he fled and he was never caught. | 之后他逃走 并一直逍遥法外 | 
| [11:43] | That’s exactly what happened with Cat’s parents. | 那正跟凯特的父母一样 | 
| [11:45] | Yeah, so, we did a little digging into Susan. | 对 所以我们去查了苏珊 | 
| [11:46] | We thought that she might’ve been Juliette’s mom. | 我们本以为她会是茱莉叶的妈妈 | 
| [11:49] | But she’s not. | 但她不是 | 
| [11:50] | She’s Cat’s. | 她是凯特的妈妈 | 
| [11:52] | Susan Adams. | 苏珊·亚当斯 | 
| [11:52] | Unidentified cold case from 1987. | 1987年的悬案 身份未能确认 | 
| [11:54] | She was found floating in the water on the Potomac. | 她浮尸波托马克河上 | 
| [11:57] | Thanks to that picture, the case isn’t cold anymore. | 因为这张照片 现在悬案要重启了 | 
| [12:01] | Somehow you did it. | 你做到了 | 
| [12:03] | You found what I couldn’t. | 你找到了我找不到的 | 
| [12:06] | You found your father | 你找到了你父亲 | 
| [12:06] | And you must have been furious | 你肯定很愤怒 | 
| [12:08] | when you discovered that he started over. | 因为你发现他重启了他的人生 | 
| [12:11] | Had another daughter. And that | 还生了个女儿 那… | 
| [12:13] | is why you deviated from your usual victimology. | 就是你偏离你通常受害者选择的原因 | 
| [12:16] | It wasn’t enough to just hurt him. | 因为光伤害他不够 | 
| [12:18] | You had to hurt her, too. | 你还得伤害她 | 
| [12:21] | When are we going ice skating? | 我们什么时候去滑冰 | 
| [12:22] | We’re not going ice skating. | 我们不会去滑冰的 | 
| [12:23] | You know, we’ve been asking ourselves this whole time | 我们一直在问自己 | 
| [12:25] | what your hidden agenda was, | 你的隐藏目的是什么 | 
| [12:26] | but you tipped it | 但你自己露馅了 | 
| [12:28] | when you said that you were gonna win tonight. | 你说你今晚能赢 | 
| [12:31] | Even if I let you out of here, | 即便我把你放走 | 
| [12:32] | you’ll still kill them. | 你还是会杀了他们 | 
| [12:35] | So, no ice skating? | 所以 不滑冰了 | 
| [12:36] | No ice skating. | 不滑冰了 | 
| [12:41] | You should tell Garcia to check her email. | 你该叫加西亚查看她的邮箱 | 
| [12:47] | Ok, this just came in, | 刚到的 | 
| [12:48] | Exactly 12 hours after the last email. | 距上封电邮整十二小时 | 
| [12:51] | Completely untraceable and it looks like a video. | 完全不能追踪 而且似乎是视频 | 
| [12:54] | Here we go. | 开始了 | 
| [12:54] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 | 
| [12:56] | No! | 不 | 
| [13:00] | Dad! Dad. Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 | 
| [13:03] | Sweetie, I’ve got– I’m ok. | 亲爱的 我没事 | 
| [13:04] | – I’m ok. – No. No! | -我没事 -不 | 
| [13:07] | Blanks. She fired blanks. | 空包弹 她开的是空包弹 | 
| [13:08] | We have fewer than 12 hours left. | 我们只剩不到十二小时了 | 
| [13:10] | I don’t think she’ll fire blanks again. | 我觉得她下次不会再开空包弹了 | 
| [13:12] | If we give Cat what she wants, | 如果我们满足凯特的愿望 | 
| [13:14] | we can profile what she says on the date. | 我们可以根据她约会时的话做侧写 | 
| [13:16] | She always trips up. | 她总会露馅 | 
| [13:17] | She always reveals her achilles heel. | 她总会自爆弱点 | 
| [13:19] | And she always does it with you. | 而且她总在你面前露馅 | 
| [13:50] | Don’t wait up. | 别等我们了 | 
| [14:03] | I can’t believe this is finally happening. | 真不敢相信这可算成真了 | 
| [14:07] | What ice skating rink are we going to? | 我们去哪个滑冰场 | 
| [14:10] | – Spencie. – Don’t call me that. | -斯宾宾 -别那么喊我 | 
| [14:15] | God, your parents are so strict. | 天啊 你父母好严格 | 
| [14:36] | This isn’t what I wanted. | 这可不是我想要的 | 
| [14:37] | It’s the best I could do. | 我只能做到这份上了 | 
| [14:38] | It’s not what I want. | 不是我想要的 | 
| [14:40] | Skating is skating. What does it matter? | 都是滑着玩 有什么关系吗 | 
| [14:42] | It matters because if I asked to | 就是有关系 因为如果我说 | 
| [14:44] | hang out with a bunch of sixth graders, | 想跟一群六年级学生一起玩 | 
| [14:45] | I would have asked to come here, | 我就会说想来这儿了 | 
| [14:46] | but I didn’t, did I? | 但我可不是那么说的吧 | 
| [14:47] | We put in the request, Cat, | 我们申请了 凯特 | 
| [14:48] | and the answer was no. | 但我们被拒绝了 | 
| [14:49] | – Why? – Because we can’t risk | -为什么 -因为我们不能冒险 | 
| [14:51] | giving you access to a bladed tool. | 让你拿到尖锐的利刃 | 
| [14:52] | What, I’m gonna use an ice skate | 怎么 我会用冰刀 | 
| [14:54] | to slice your neck open? Grow up. | 划开你的喉咙吗 长大点吧 | 
| [14:56] | Relax. | 放松 | 
| [14:58] | It’s out of my hands. It’s either this or nothing. | 我没办法 不是这里就没得玩了 | 
| [15:00] | Then nothing. | 那就不玩 | 
| [15:01] | – Fine. – Fine. | -好啊 -好 | 
| [15:02] | Get back in the van. | 回车上去 | 
| [15:03] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [15:05] | Had something special planned for our anniversary | 本来为了周年纪念策划了特别的东西 | 
| [15:06] | but whatever, forget it. | 但算了吧 | 
| [15:08] | You remembered? | 你还记得 | 
| [15:09] | Of course I remembered, but this date is over, | 当然记得 但约会结束了 | 
| [15:10] | so, let’s get back in the van. | 所以我们回车上去吧 | 
| [15:11] | No, no, no, no. I want to see it. | 不不 我想看 | 
| [15:14] | Come on. I want to see it. | 去吧 我想看 | 
| [15:16] | Give me something. | 给我点东西 | 
| [15:17] | – No. – Yes. Give me something | -不 -必须行 给我点 | 
| [15:19] | to help find your dad and half-sister. | 能帮助你爸和异母妹妹的东西 | 
| [15:24] | 23 23. | |
| [15:25] | That’s nothing. Give me something better. | 太微不足道了 给我点更好的 | 
| [15:26] | You’re smart. You’ll figure it out. | 你聪明 你能想出来 | 
| [15:29] | Let’s go. I want to see it. | 走吧 我想看 | 
| [15:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [15:33] | Hold my hand. It’s dark inside. | 抓着我的手 里面黑 | 
| [15:35] | You know we just had our first fight, right? | 你知道我们刚刚第一次拌嘴了吧 | 
| [15:42] | God, it smells so gross in here. | 天啊 里面气味好恶心 | 
| [15:44] | That’s why I hate roller rinks. | 所以我才讨厌旱冰场 | 
| [15:45] | Luke, can you hear me? | 卢克 听到了吗 | 
| [15:46] | Loud and clear. | 很清楚 | 
| [15:47] | Light it up. | 点亮吧 | 
| [15:48] | Got it. | 好的 | 
| [15:58] | Spencie… | 斯宾宾 | 
| [16:02] | I’m a size 7 skate. | 我穿7号鞋 | 
| [16:07] | 23. Could be 23 Chromosomes. | 23 可能是23基因测试 | 
| [16:11] | That’s how Cat found her father. | 凯特就是通过这个办法找到了父亲 | 
| [16:12] | Matt and I went through Cat’s prison mail. | 马特和我查过凯特的监狱邮件 | 
| [16:14] | Nothing says she ran a familial DNA test. | 并无迹象表明她做过亲缘基因测试 | 
| [16:17] | Unless she ran it through her lawyer, | 除非她是通过律师做的 | 
| [16:19] | in which case it would be privileged | 那就是保密信息 | 
| [16:20] | and we wouldn’t know about it. | 我们无从得知 | 
| [16:21] | Where are we on Juliette Weaver? | 茱莉叶·维佛查得如何了 | 
| [16:22] | Dead end. | 毫无进展 | 
| [16:23] | We’ve looked into her and Cat’s known locations in D.C. | 我们查了她和凯特在华府的已知去处 | 
| [16:25] | So, our best bet | 那么我们的最大机会 | 
| [16:27] | would be to get Cat to call Juliette or text her | 是让凯特给茱莉叶打电话或发短信 | 
| [16:29] | and maybe Garcia could trace the signal. | 那加西亚或许能追踪信号 | 
| [16:31] | There’s no way we could force Cat to make that move. | 我们绝无可能逼凯特这么做 | 
| [16:34] | She’d see us coming a mile away. | 她肯定会早有防备 | 
| [16:35] | Find a way she won’t. | 想个让她不备的办法 | 
| [16:37] | I’ll get Cat’s lawyer in here on that familial DNA test. | 我去把凯特的律师叫来问基因检测的事 | 
| [16:39] | It’s not much but right now, | 虽然希望渺茫 但现在 | 
| [16:41] | it’s all we’ve got. | 也只有这些了 | 
| [16:47] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 | 
| [16:48] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [16:49] | A big problem. | 大麻烦 | 
| [16:49] | I know | 我知道 | 
| [16:50] | we’ve only found what Cat wants us to find. | 我们只找到了凯特希望我们找到的东西 | 
| [16:52] | The flyers. Juliette’s identity. | 传单 茱莉叶的身份 | 
| [16:55] | Pictures of the victims. | 受害者的照片 | 
| [16:56] | She is not making this hard for us. | 她没有为难我们 | 
| [16:59] | From the very beginning, | 我们从一开始 | 
| [17:00] | we profiled that there’s a hidden agenda. | 就分析她还有隐藏目的 | 
| [17:01] | This isn’t hidden. | 这可不叫隐藏 | 
| [17:02] | Ok, so, that means Cat’s got something bigger planned, | 好吧 那凯特肯定还有更大的阴谋 | 
| [17:06] | but what? | 但是什么呢 | 
| [17:07] | Last time, | 上次 | 
| [17:08] | she pretended she was pregnant with Reid’s baby. | 她假装怀了里德的孩子 | 
| [17:11] | Before that, | 再之前 | 
| [17:12] | she planted a bomb under the restaurant. | 她在餐馆安了炸弹 | 
| [17:14] | Both times, she got us with our pants down. | 她两次都打得我们措手不及 | 
| [17:16] | I’m telling you, the other shoe hasn’t dropped yet. | 相信我 坏事还在后头 | 
| [17:18] | Ok, so, this doesn’t have Anything to do with her family, | 好吧 这跟她的家人毫无关系 | 
| [17:20] | even though she wants us to think it does, | 虽然她希望我们这么认为 | 
| [17:22] | so, what else could– | 那还能是… | 
| [17:25] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [17:28] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [17:29] | I represent Catherine Adams. | 我是凯特琳·亚当斯的律师 | 
| [17:31] | Attorney-client privilege means | 根据律师-委托人保密协议 | 
| [17:33] | I can’t talk to you guys. | 我不能跟你们说什么 | 
| [17:34] | Unless you have knowledge of a crime | 除非你知道你的委托人 | 
| [17:36] | your client is currently committing. | 正在犯下的罪行 | 
| [17:38] | Yeah, and I don’t. | 是的 但我不知道 | 
| [17:40] | She has a partner | 她有个搭档 | 
| [17:41] | holding those two people hostage. | 挟持了这两个人 | 
| [17:43] | We believe it’s her father and her half-sister. | 我们认为这是她父亲和异母妹妹 | 
| [17:45] | She could’ve only found them through a familial DNA search. | 她能找到他们肯定是通过亲缘基因检测 | 
| [17:48] | She could’ve only made that happen through you. | 而她只有通过你才能做到 | 
| [17:53] | Ok, yeah. She spit in a tube | 好吧 是的 她往管子里吐了口水 | 
| [17:56] | and sent it to me. | 然后寄给了我 | 
| [17:57] | I thought I was helping. | 我以为我在帮忙 | 
| [17:58] | How did she get the results? | 她怎么拿到结果的 | 
| [17:59] | Did you send them to her in prison? | 你寄到监狱里给她了吗 | 
| [18:01] | No. There was another address. | 没有 是一个另外的地址 | 
| [18:03] | She wanted a friend to get them. | 她让一位朋友代收的 | 
| [18:05] | Emily, we’ve got something. | 艾米莉 我们有发现 | 
| [18:15] | What’s up? | 好啊 | 
| [18:17] | Can you skate backwards? | 你会倒滑吗 | 
| [18:19] | I can barely skate forward. | 我往前滑都困难 | 
| [18:21] | Really? | 不是吧 | 
| [18:22] | Just look up. | 抬头 | 
| [18:24] | Not that far. | 别抬那么高 | 
| [18:27] | Someone having fun? | 某人开心了吗 | 
| [18:31] | I’m having fun. | 我挺开心的 | 
| [18:34] | If your stupid chaperone wasn’t here, | 要不是你讨厌的跟班在 | 
| [18:36] | I would ask the DJ to put on some | 我会叫DJ放点 | 
| [18:38] | Savage Garden for the guy-girl skate | 野人花园 假小子滑旱冰的歌 | 
| [18:40] | and we could totally make out. | 我们可以亲热一番 | 
| [18:43] | You, uh… | 你… | 
| [18:44] | you realize what I have to do, right? | 你知道我必须做什么吧 | 
| [18:47] | Let me think. | 我想想 | 
| [18:49] | Ask me a bunch of pointed questions | 问我一堆有目的的问题 | 
| [18:51] | and hope that I trip up? | 希望我露馅吗 | 
| [18:53] | Go ahead. Ask away. | 来吧 问吧 | 
| [18:55] | What happened to your baby? | 你的孩子呢 | 
| [18:56] | – What? – The last time I saw you, | -什么 -我上次见你时 | 
| [18:58] | you were pregnant with someone else’s baby | 你怀了别的什么人的孩子 | 
| [18:59] | that you said was mine. | 你还说那是我的 | 
| [19:01] | Why are you asking me about that? | 你为什么要问我那事 | 
| [19:03] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想谈那个 | 
| [19:05] | Hormonal changes during pregnancy | 怀孕期间的荷尔蒙变化 | 
| [19:06] | expand the brain’s capacity for empathy. | 会让大脑的共情能力提升 | 
| [19:08] | I was actually just trying to | 我只是想看看 | 
| [19:09] | see if I could use it against you. | 我能不能以此来对付你 | 
| [19:10] | Oh, really? What about, um, sex? | 是吗 那性呢 | 
| [19:17] | Why don’t you use that against me? | 你为什么不用这个来对付我 | 
| [19:31] | Got the shot. | 我可以开枪 | 
| [19:33] | Hold. Hold. | 别动 | 
| [19:34] | Cat, wait. Cat. Cat. | 凯特 等等 凯特 | 
| [19:37] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [19:41] | I can explain. | 我能解释 | 
| [19:43] | I have spent my entire adult life reading men. | 我自成年以来就一直在分析男人 | 
| [19:46] | I know when they’re thinking about someone else. | 他们想着别人时我一眼就能看出来 | 
| [19:48] | Yes, I’m dating someone, but that doesn’t mean– | 是的 我有约会对象 但那不代表… | 
| [19:49] | Do you know what this was for me? | 你知道这对我来说是什么吗 | 
| [19:52] | I didn’t ask for one last family visit. | 我没要求最后见一次家人 | 
| [19:54] | I didn’t want one final meal. | 我没要求吃最后一餐 | 
| [19:57] | I wanted this. | 我想要这个 | 
| [19:58] | And you can’t even give me the courtesy | 而你甚至不能让我在 | 
| [20:00] | of your undivided attention before I’m executed. | 被处死之前 对我全神贯注 | 
| [20:03] | So, thank you very much, but | 谢谢你了 但是 | 
| [20:07] | this date is over. | 约会结束了 | 
| [20:09] | You can turn off the stupid lights, boys. | 可以把那破灯关了 伙计们 | 
| [20:11] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 | 
| [20:14] | She’s not you. | 她不是你 | 
| [20:18] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 | 
| [20:19] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 | 
| [20:20] | I wish I was, but I’m not. | 我也希望我是在撒谎 但不是的 | 
| [20:21] | There’s some part of my brain, some… | 我脑子里有那么一点… | 
| [20:24] | some part that you somehow inhabit | 一点地方被你占据 | 
| [20:27] | and no woman, no matter how good, | 没有哪个女人 不管多好 | 
| [20:28] | no matter how kind, no matter how… | 多善良 多… | 
| [20:31] | sexy she is can ever get you out. | 性感 也无法赶走你 | 
| [20:42] | Do you think about me when you kiss her? | 你吻她时会想到我吗 | 
| [20:44] | I don’t know. I haven’t kissed her. | 我不知道 我还没吻过她 | 
| [20:48] | You haven’t kissed her yet? | 你还没吻过她 | 
| [20:49] | You haven’t kissed me yet. | 你还没吻过我呢 | 
| [20:53] | So, what have you done with her | 那你跟她做过什么 | 
| [20:54] | that you haven’t done with me? | 你没跟我做过的事 | 
| [20:56] | Come on. Give me something. | 拜托 说一件事吧 | 
| [20:58] | She saw my apartment. | 她看过我的公寓 | 
| [20:59] | Then I want to see your apartment. Now. | 那我也要看你的公寓 马上 | 
| [21:05] | FBI. | 联调局 | 
| [21:10] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 | 
| [21:12] | Don. Don Brenner. | 唐 唐·布伦纳 | 
| [21:14] | She took my daughter! I don’t know where! | 她抓走了我女儿 我不知道去哪了 | 
| [21:16] | Ok, Don, I-I need you to listen to me. | 好了 唐 我需要你听好 | 
| [21:19] | The kidnapper, Juliette Weaver, | 绑架者 茱莉叶·维佛 | 
| [21:21] | she’s working very closely with Catherine Adams. | 她在跟凯特琳·亚当斯密切合作 | 
| [21:23] | Have you had any contact with her? | 你是否跟她有过任何联系 | 
| [21:25] | – Who? – Catherine Adams. | -谁 -凯特琳·亚当斯 | 
| [21:27] | Your–your daughter. | 你女儿 | 
| [21:29] | I-I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 | 
| [21:32] | No, you don’t. Do you? | 你是真不知道 是吧 | 
| [21:34] | JJ. | 小洁 | 
| [21:37] | You got a knife. | 拿刀解开他吧 | 
| [21:39] | Results from the DNA search. | 是基因查询的结果 | 
| [21:42] | “We’ve matched your submitted DNA | “您提交的DNA已与 | 
| [21:44] | to an unidentified male in Vancouver, | 温哥华一名男子匹配 | 
| [21:46] | deceased as of December 2016.” | 此人2016年12月死亡” | 
| [21:50] | Cat’s dad was dead all along. | 凯特的爸爸早死了 | 
| [21:52] | She and Juliette knew that. | 她和茱莉叶知道的 | 
| [21:53] | Their whole agenda was just to throw us off track, | 她们的计划就是声东击西 | 
| [21:55] | waste our time. | 让我们浪费时间 | 
| [21:57] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [22:00] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 | 
| [22:04] | You sure you want to do this, man? | 你真想这么做吗 伙计 | 
| [22:05] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切 | 
| [22:10] | Did you really mean what you said? | 你说的话是认真的吗 | 
| [22:14] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [22:15] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 | 
| [22:18] | And make it good. | 而且要真诚点 | 
| [22:19] | Because I’m this close to letting them die. | 因为我就要任他们去死了 | 
| [22:47] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 | 
| [22:49] | Get her out of here. Get her out of here. | 快带她走 | 
| [22:50] | No, no, no. She will kill them if I leave. | 不不 如果我走她会杀了他们的 | 
| [22:52] | Kill who? | 杀谁 | 
| [22:53] | My father and my sister. | 我父亲和妹妹 | 
| [22:54] | Michelle? | 米歇尔吗 | 
| [22:55] | No, my–my younger sister. | 不 是我妹妹 | 
| [22:58] | Look, I got a call from some woman. | 我接到个女人的电话 | 
| [22:59] | I heard my sister screaming in the background. | 我听到背景里传来我妹妹的尖叫 | 
| [23:01] | She told me to come here, | 她叫我来这里 | 
| [23:02] | that there would be a key under the mat. | 还说脚垫下面会有钥匙 | 
| [23:03] | Spencer, what is happening? | 斯宾塞 这是怎么回事 | 
| [23:06] | It’s your family she kidnapped. | 她绑架的是你的家人 | 
| [23:07] | JJ and Matt recovered your dad. | 小洁和马特找到了你爸 | 
| [23:09] | He’s alive and unharmed. | 他毫发无伤 | 
| [23:10] | What about Eloise? | 那爱洛依丝呢 | 
| [23:11] | She’s still missing. | 她还下落不明 | 
| [23:12] | I say we get Cat, we put her in her cell, | 我们带凯特回监狱 | 
| [23:14] | and we regroup. | 然后重新部署 | 
| [23:15] | No. Bring her in here | 不 带她进来 | 
| [23:16] | and leave us alone. | 让我们单独谈谈 | 
| [23:18] | – Dude. – Here. | -伙计 -来 | 
| [23:21] | You can monitor us with this. | 你用这个监控我们 | 
| [23:24] | Follow my lead. We can outsmart her. | 看我的眼色行事 我们能战胜她 | 
| [23:26] | Let her gloat. She loves to gloat. | 让她得意 她喜欢那样 | 
| [23:28] | Just don’t show fear or she’ll use it against you. | 别显露出恐惧 她会以此对付你 | 
| [23:31] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [23:34] | Her. | 她 | 
| [23:43] | We’re all here. What do you want to talk about? | 我们都在了 你想说什么 | 
| [23:45] | So, so much. | 好多呢 | 
| [23:49] | She’s cute. | 她挺漂亮 | 
| [23:55] | Juliette staked out Reid’s life, | 茱莉叶监视了里德的生活 | 
| [23:57] | found out he was dating somebody new. | 发现了他有新约会对象 | 
| [23:58] | He was probably so focused on Max | 他们约会的时候 | 
| [24:00] | every time they went out that he never noticed. | 他大概心思都在麦克斯身上 就没发现 | 
| [24:01] | But if Juliette was able to find Max’s family, | 但如果茱莉叶找到了麦克斯的家人 | 
| [24:03] | it means she must have access | 那她肯定拿到了 | 
| [24:04] | to all of her publicly available information. | 她一切公开的资料 | 
| [24:06] | At least we found their hidden agenda. | 至少我们知道她的隐藏目的了 | 
| [24:08] | No, we found Cat’s hidden agenda. | 不 那是凯特的隐藏目的 | 
| [24:10] | Juliette doesn’t care about Reid. | 茱莉叶才不在乎里德 | 
| [24:12] | There’s something we’re missing here. | 我们还遗漏了什么 | 
| [24:13] | – Do a deep dive with Garcia. – On it. | -去跟加西亚深挖一下 -好 | 
| [24:15] | I’ll go to Reid’s apartment | 我去里德公寓 | 
| [24:16] | and monitor on site. | 现场监控情况 | 
| [24:17] | Is there a trap-and-trace on his landline? | 他的固话装信号追踪了吗 | 
| [24:19] | Garcia’s almost set up. | 加西亚快设置好了 | 
| [24:20] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [24:21] | Well, this went from bad to worse. | 这下更糟了 | 
| [24:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [24:23] | Female narcissists destroy their competition. | 女自恋狂会毁掉对手 | 
| [24:25] | Maxine Brenner shouldn’t even be in there. | 麦克辛·布伦纳真的不该在屋里 | 
| [24:27] | We’re putting her life at risk. | 我们在拿她的命冒险 | 
| [24:28] | – Walk with me. – Yeah. | -跟我来 -嗯 | 
| [24:29] | Great. Ok. Thank you, doctor. | 太好了 好 谢谢 医生 | 
| [24:32] | So, the hospital just released the dad– | 医院让老爸 唐·布伦纳 | 
| [24:33] | Don Brenner. | 出院了 | 
| [24:34] | He’s on his way here now. | 他正在来这边 | 
| [24:36] | Question is, why let him go at all? | 问题是 为何放了他 | 
| [24:38] | Matt’s on that. Juliette Weaver’s real agenda | 马特在查了 茱莉叶·维佛真正的目的 | 
| [24:40] | should tell us where she’s taking Max’s younger sister. | 会让我们知道她把麦克斯的妹妹带去了哪 | 
| [24:42] | I still think the play here | 我仍然认为最好的办法 | 
| [24:43] | is to get Cat and Juliette to contact each other, but | 是让凯特和茱莉叶联系彼此 但是 | 
| [24:46] | I have no idea how. | 我也不知道怎么做到 | 
| [24:47] | I have a plan, | 我有个计划 | 
| [24:48] | but first we have to talk about Max. | 但我们得先谈谈麦克斯 | 
| [24:55] | Did it make you mad that I was kissing your boyfriend? | 我吻你男朋友让你生气吗 | 
| [24:58] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:00] | Why not? | 为什么不 | 
| [25:01] | Well, he’s not my boyfriend | 他不是我男朋友 | 
| [25:03] | and I kind of have some other things on my mind. | 而且我还惦记着别的事呢 | 
| [25:07] | Like what? | 比如呢 | 
| [25:08] | Are you gonna hurt Eloise? | 你会伤害爱洛依丝吗 | 
| [25:09] | Not if I don’t have to, no. | 如果没必要就不会 | 
| [25:11] | Honestly, if she follows instructions, | 其实 如果她按要求做 | 
| [25:14] | she might even learn from this whole experience. | 她甚至可能从这次事件中学到点什么 | 
| [25:17] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [25:18] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [25:18] | Max’s sister won’t learn from Cat. | 麦克斯的妹妹肯定不会是从凯特那里学到什么 | 
| [25:20] | That means she’ll learn from Juliette. | 所以肯定是指茱莉叶 | 
| [25:22] | Bring up her record. | 调出她的记录 | 
| [25:24] | She went to prison when she was 20. | 她二十岁时进了监狱 | 
| [25:27] | That’s the same age as Eloise now. | 爱洛依丝现在就是这年纪 | 
| [25:29] | She could be grooming her, | 她可能在培养她 | 
| [25:31] | the same way that Cat groomed Juliette. | 就像凯特对茱莉叶那样 | 
| [25:33] | Ok, grooming her for what? | 好吧 准备做什么呢 | 
| [25:34] | Well, it’s not about punishing dad. | 不是惩罚爸爸 | 
| [25:35] | She let Max’s dad go. | 她放了麦克斯的爸爸 | 
| [25:38] | It could be about the boyfriend she took the rap for. | 可能是关于她替他顶罪的那个男友 | 
| [25:41] | What’s that guy’s story? | 那人怎么回事 | 
| [25:42] | Let’s find out, shall we? | 我们查查吧 | 
| [25:45] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 | 
| [25:47] | We’re gonna see the man who told me to go to prison for him. | 我们去见叫我替他进监狱的男人 | 
| [25:51] | We’re gonna kill him. | 我们要杀了他 | 
| [25:53] | You don’t need me for that. | 那你不需要我 | 
| [25:54] | You could do it yourself. | 你可以自己去 | 
| [25:55] | I’ll stay in the car. I’ll do whatever you want– | 我就待在车里 我全听你的 | 
| [25:57] | I’m teaching you. | 我在教你 | 
| [26:01] | Just like Cat taught me. | 就像凯特教了我 | 
| [26:04] | All men are like him. | 男人都跟他一样 | 
| [26:06] | No. They’re not. | 不 不是的 | 
| [26:11] | I guess it runs in the family, huh? | 看来是家族遗传啊 | 
| [26:14] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:16] | Naivete. | 天真 | 
| [26:18] | Your sister’s learning that same lesson. | 你姐姐也在学这个教训呢 | 
| [26:20] | Normally, Spencie and I, | 通常 我和斯宾宾 | 
| [26:22] | we spend our time together | 我们在一起时 | 
| [26:24] | playing games, but | 都在玩游戏 但是 | 
| [26:28] | tonight, I’ve brought you all here | 今晚 我让大家都来到这里 | 
| [26:31] | to make a point. | 是想说明一点 | 
| [26:33] | You can do so much better. | 你可以找个好得多的 | 
| [26:34] | With you? | 你吗 | 
| [26:35] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不是在跟你说话 | 
| [26:37] | I’m talking to you. | 我是在跟你说话 | 
| [26:40] | Because, girlfriend, | 因为 妹子 | 
| [26:42] | you need to know the truth about your boyfriend. | 你需要了解你男友的真相 | 
| [26:44] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男友 | 
| [26:46] | No kidding. You guys haven’t even made out yet. | 是啊 你们还没接过吻呢 | 
| [26:48] | You told her that? | 你告诉她了 | 
| [26:50] | I had to say a lot of things tonight. | 我今晚不得不说了很多话 | 
| [26:51] | Yes, he has. | 是啊 | 
| [26:53] | He said that you’re not me, | 他说 你不是我 | 
| [26:55] | that, um…that no matter what, | 还说他无论如何 | 
| [26:58] | he can’t get me out of his mind. | 都无法忘记我 | 
| [27:00] | Everything I said I was lying | 我说的一切都是假话 | 
| [27:02] | to save your family. | 是为了救你的家人 | 
| [27:03] | Did our kiss look like a lie? | 我们的吻像是假的吗 | 
| [27:06] | No. | 不像 | 
| [27:08] | Thank you. See, now we’re getting to the heart of the matter. | 谢谢 看 我们这下说到点子上了 | 
| [27:13] | You see, | 你瞧 | 
| [27:15] | everyone thinks that | 每个人都觉得 | 
| [27:17] | Dr. Spencer Reid is– | 斯宾塞·里德博士 | 
| [27:19] | is just this nice, bookish, uh, genius | 是个善良的天才书呆子 | 
| [27:23] | who, uh, always saves the day | 他总能挽救大局 | 
| [27:25] | and has all the answers. | 什么都知道 | 
| [27:28] | And has zero mommy issues, right? | 完全没有恋母情结 是吧 | 
| [27:34] | But, um…I know the real him. | 但我了解真正的他 | 
| [27:38] | Oh, yeah? Who’s the real me, Cat? | 是吗 真正的我是什么人 凯特 | 
| [27:39] | The real Spencer Reid | 真正的斯宾塞·里德 | 
| [27:41] | Throws women against walls… | 会把女人摔到墙上 | 
| [27:49] | And hisses that he’s going to kill them. | 还咬牙切齿地威胁要杀了她 | 
| [27:52] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 | 
| [27:54] | – Stop it! – I’m gonna kill you. | -住手 -我要杀了你 | 
| [27:59] | That was a very different situation. | 当时的情况完全不同 | 
| [28:00] | No, it wasn’t. | 才不是 | 
| [28:01] | What is she talking about? | 她说什么呢 | 
| [28:05] | You tell her. | 你说吧 | 
| [28:06] | She’s not gonna believe it coming from me. | 我说她不会信的 | 
| [28:09] | How fluid is the situation? | 情况多不稳定 | 
| [28:10] | Don’t think fluid. Think flammable. | 不是不稳定 是一触即发 | 
| [28:13] | Two years ago, | 两年前 | 
| [28:14] | Cat had her partner kidnap my mother. | 凯特让她的搭档绑架了我妈 | 
| [28:16] | Just like tonight. She got under my skin and– | 就像今晚这样 她惹得我发怒 | 
| [28:19] | And you threw her against a wall. | 你就把她摔在了墙上 | 
| [28:22] | Don’t skimp on the details, Spencie. | 别遗漏细节 斯宾宾 | 
| [28:25] | She deserves to know everything. | 她有权知道一切 | 
| [28:28] | She was pregnant at the time | 她当时还怀孕了 | 
| [28:29] | and I knew that when I hurt her. | 我伤害她时 也知道这个 | 
| [28:33] | And? | 还有 | 
| [28:36] | The next day… | 第二天 | 
| [28:39] | I miscarried. | 我流产了 | 
| [28:44] | The end. | 完了 | 
| [28:45] | That’s not true. | 不是真的 | 
| [28:46] | It is most certainly true. | 绝对是真的 | 
| [28:48] | Check my medical records. | 去查我的病例吧 | 
| [28:49] | That doesn’t mean I-I would– | 那不代表 我… | 
| [28:51] | Stop. | 住口吧 | 
| [28:54] | Look. | 看 | 
| [28:58] | I thought you were decent. | 我以为你是个好人呢 | 
| [29:00] | Pull the plug. Come on. | 到此为止吧 拜托 | 
| [29:01] | No. Not yet. Rossi, where are you? | 不 还不行 罗西 你在哪 | 
| [29:04] | We’re almost at the boyfriend’s apartment. | 我们快到男友公寓了 | 
| [29:06] | We’ll stake it out and set up roadblocks in a mile radius. | 我们会在那里监视 并在一英里范围内设路障 | 
| [29:08] | If Juliet smells a trap, | 如果茱莉叶发现有陷阱 | 
| [29:09] | she’ll kill Eloise. | 她会杀了爱洛依丝 | 
| [29:10] | We need to get the drop on her | 我们得让其不备 | 
| [29:12] | so she doesn’t see us coming. | 打她个措手不及 | 
| [29:13] | Reid knows what we need. | 里德清楚我们需要什么 | 
| [29:14] | If he can get Cat to call Juliet, | 如果他能让凯特打给茱莉叶 | 
| [29:16] | we can pinpoint her location and do exactly that. | 我们就能追踪她的位置 打她个措手不及 | 
| [29:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [29:26] | Notice how your boyfriend is apologizing to you | 注意到你男友是在对你道歉 | 
| [29:29] | and not me. | 而不是对我吗 | 
| [29:30] | – He’s not my boyfriend. – I’m not her boyfriend. | -他不是我男友 -我不是她男友 | 
| [29:31] | That’s good. | 很好 | 
| [29:33] | Because men are all the same. | 因为男人都一样 | 
| [29:35] | Aren’t they, Maxie? | 是吧 麦克克 | 
| [29:36] | Don’t call her that. | 别那么喊她 | 
| [29:37] | What, are you gonna throw me against a wall and choke me, | 怎么 你要把我摔倒墙上 掐我脖子 吗 | 
| [29:39] | or do you only do that to pregnant women? | 还是你只那么对孕妇 | 
| [29:41] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [29:42] | Because I want you to see it. | 因为我希望你看清 | 
| [29:44] | I want you to see that he is… | 我要你看清他… | 
| [29:47] | No better than whoever hurt you before. | 并不比之前伤害过你的人更好 | 
| [29:50] | Stop. | 停下 | 
| [29:51] | I can see it on your face. | 我能从你脸上看出来 | 
| [29:54] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 | 
| [29:55] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 | 
| [29:56] | It is exactly my business. | 就是我的事 | 
| [30:00] | In fact, it’s my specialty. | 事实上 是我的专长 | 
| [30:04] | I mean, I could have Juliette and baby sister | 如果你需要 我可以让茱莉叶 | 
| [30:06] | go over there if you want. | 和你妹妹过去一趟 | 
| [30:09] | They could take care of him. | 她们可以解决掉他 | 
| [30:11] | Say yes. | 答应吧 | 
| [30:12] | Give her what she wants. | 满足她的要求 | 
| [30:15] | See, he wants you to get me to make a little phone call | 他想让你 让我打个电话 | 
| [30:20] | so they can trace it. | 这样他们就能追踪了 | 
| [30:24] | They’re so good, the FBI. | 他们真厉害 联调局 | 
| [30:28] | What is wrong with the two of you? | 你俩是什么毛病 | 
| [30:30] | What is this sick, twisted thing that you have? | 你们之间变态扭曲的关系是怎么回事 | 
| [30:34] | Listen, I just want to save my sister. | 我只想救我妹妹 | 
| [30:35] | Will you please just tell me | 你能不能就告诉我 | 
| [30:36] | what I have to do to do that? | 我要怎样才能救她 | 
| [30:39] | Tell me his name. | 告诉我他叫什么 | 
| [30:42] | Tell me the story. That’s it. | 告诉我你们的故事 就行了 | 
| [30:45] | And then if they can let Juliette exit stage right, | 然后 如果他们能让茱莉叶安然离开 | 
| [30:49] | then I promise you I will let her go. | 我就保证会放了她 | 
| [31:06] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 | 
| [31:09] | Here. Use this use my phone. | 给 用这个 我的手机 | 
| [31:12] | They can’t trace it. | 他们无法追踪 | 
| [31:13] | You’d be surprised. | 那是你不知道 | 
| [31:15] | I don’t even need a call. | 都不用打电话 | 
| [31:16] | Just–just a photo. | 发个照片就行 | 
| [31:17] | Something to prove to me that she’s still alive. Please. | 让我能确认她还活着 | 
| [31:20] | Story first. | 先说故事 | 
| [31:22] | Max, Max, | 麦克斯 | 
| [31:23] | I have been here with her before. | 我曾跟她处在过同样的情况下 | 
| [31:25] | She called the number and told the partner to kill my mom. | 她打了电话后 叫她的搭档杀了我妈 | 
| [31:28] | It is so tricky, isn’t it? | 太难办了 是吧 | 
| [31:29] | I mean, who are you gonna trust? | 你要相信谁呢 | 
| [31:31] | The lying, cheating, violent psychopath… | 撒谎 出轨 暴力的疯子 | 
| [31:36] | or me? | 还是我呢 | 
| [31:46] | His name was Mike Davis. | 他叫迈克·戴维斯 | 
| [31:47] | We dated for two years. | 我们约会了两年 | 
| [31:51] | Good. When did it end? | 很好 什么时候结束的 | 
| [31:53] | Last year. | 去年 | 
| [31:55] | Was he good in bed? | 他床上功夫好吗 | 
| [31:56] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [31:57] | What? You have to know where you stand. | 怎么了 你得清楚自己面对的情况 | 
| [32:00] | He was good… | 他还行 | 
| [32:03] | Good at, um, separating me | 很擅长让我跟 | 
| [32:06] | from my friends and my family. | 我的朋友和家人分开 | 
| [32:09] | Enough that the first time he punched me in the face, | 以至于他第一次打我脸时 | 
| [32:11] | I didn’t have anywhere to go. | 我根本无处可去 | 
| [32:14] | And my first response wasn’t “get out.” | 我的第一反应也不是”快逃” | 
| [32:16] | It wasn’t “go to hell.” It was “I’m sorry, Mike.” | 不是”去死吧” 而是”对不起 迈克” | 
| [32:21] | That’s when he knew he had me. | 所以他知道他拿住我了 | 
| [32:26] | How many hospital visits were there? | 你去过几次医院 | 
| [32:29] | None. | 没去过 | 
| [32:31] | No, he… | 不 他… | 
| [32:34] | He knew how to hurt me just enough, I guess. | 他大概知道伤害我的分寸吧 | 
| [32:38] | But you found the strength to leave. | 但你还是找到了足够勇气离开 | 
| [32:40] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 | 
| [32:45] | I planned and I… I waited. | 我谋划 等待 | 
| [32:49] | Waited for what? | 等什么 | 
| [32:51] | I live here in D.C. | 我住在华府 | 
| [32:52] | But I’m also a resident in Virginia. | 但我也是弗吉尼亚州的居民 | 
| [32:56] | It takes 60 days for the permit to clear. | 许可证六十天才下来 | 
| [33:00] | Max, stop talking. | 麦克斯 别说了 | 
| [33:02] | Stop talking right now. | 马上停下 | 
| [33:03] | No, don’t stop. Here. | 不 别停 来 | 
| [33:05] | Give me the phone. | 手机给我 | 
| [33:07] | Look, I’m gonna enter the text. | 我这就输入短信 | 
| [33:08] | Stick the landing and I’ll hit “send.” | 继续说 我就按”发送” | 
| [33:13] | When I was ready, I picked a fight. | 我准备好后 我有意挑事 | 
| [33:16] | Loud enough for the neighbors to hear. | 声音大到让邻居听到 | 
| [33:19] | And he came at me with his fist just cocked back, | 他拉起拳头 准备打我 | 
| [33:21] | so, I pulled my Glock 19 out of my purse. | 我从手包里掏出了我的格洛克19 | 
| [33:26] | I shot him. | 我枪击了他 | 
| [33:31] | It was self-defense. He was attacking you. | 那是自卫 他当时正在袭击你 | 
| [33:34] | That’s what I told 911 | 我也这么跟接警的人说的 | 
| [33:35] | as he was struggling to breathe on his kitchen floor. | 而他就在厨房地板上 挣扎着呼吸 | 
| [33:38] | That’s why the police never charged me. | 所以警方也没起诉我 | 
| [33:39] | But I–after I hung up, I… | 但我挂断后 | 
| [33:45] | I shot him two more times. | 我又冲他开了两枪 | 
| [33:51] | You really have a type, don’t you? | 你就爱这种类型的女人 是吧 | 
| [33:55] | Quite a dilemma, too. | 而且好难办 | 
| [33:57] | She just admitted to murder. | 她刚承认了杀人 | 
| [33:59] | She’ll beat it. | 她能脱罪的 | 
| [34:00] | Probably. | 可能吧 | 
| [34:03] | But you two are done. | 但你俩没戏了 | 
| [34:08] | Look at that. Your sister. | 看啊 你妹妹 | 
| [34:11] | Alive and well. | 活得好好的 | 
| [34:13] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不客气哦 | 
| [34:16] | I-I got something. I got something, | 有线索了 | 
| [34:17] | Please, please, please help. | 拜托帮帮我 | 
| [34:27] | I win. | 我赢了 | 
| [34:39] | Do you know why I did this? | 你知道我为什么这么做吗 | 
| [34:44] | Why I really did this? | 我究竟为什么这么做 | 
| [34:46] | You wanted to prove I’m a monster | 你想证明我是个禽兽 | 
| [34:48] | just like you. | 跟你一样 | 
| [34:52] | No…silly. | 不是 傻瓜 | 
| [35:00] | I just wanted to see you again. | 我只是想再见到你 | 
| [35:06] | I just wanted to make sure that | 我只是想确保 | 
| [35:07] | you would never forget about me. | 你永远不会忘记我 | 
| [35:12] | ’cause when they do put that needle in my arm, I just | 等他们给我注射的时候 我… | 
| [35:15] | want there to be even the slightest chance that… | 希望有那么一丝可能 | 
| [35:22] | maybe you’re still thinking about me. | 或许你还在想着我 | 
| [35:28] | You didn’t have to terrorize 3 innocent people. | 你没必要为此吓唬三个无辜者 | 
| [35:30] | You could’ve just written a letter. | 写封信不就得了 | 
| [35:34] | Would you have written me back? | 难道你会回信吗 | 
| [35:54] | Bye, Spencie. | 再见了 斯宾宾 | 
| [35:57] | I really enjoyed our date. | 我们的约会很愉快 | 
| [36:16] | We need to debrief. | 我们得开个短会总结下 | 
| [36:27] | So, we have a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多事要谈 | 
| [36:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [36:31] | I know, right? | 太是了 | 
| [36:33] | What is this? How– | 怎么回事 | 
| [36:35] | We had to think fast. | 我们必须快速应变 | 
| [36:37] | But we, we pulled it off. | 但我们还是做到了 | 
| [36:40] | Pulled what off? | 做到什么了 | 
| [36:41] | – Outsmarting Cat. – How? | -智胜凯特 -怎么说 | 
| [36:43] | Basically, kid, we had to keep you in the dark. | 简单说 孩子 我们不得不瞒着你 | 
| [36:46] | And if you knew what we knew, | 如果你知道我们知道的事 | 
| [36:47] | we were afraid that Cat would know, too. | 我们担心凯特也会知道 | 
| [36:50] | When did all this start? | 这是什么时候开始的 | 
| [36:51] | It started when your date started. | 从你的约会开始的时候 | 
| [36:54] | Both times she had us with our pants down. | 她两次都打得我们措手不及 | 
| [36:57] | I’m telling you, the other shoe hasn’t dropped yet. | 相信我 坏事还在后头 | 
| [36:59] | Ok, so, this doesn’t have anything to do with her family, | 好吧 这跟她的家人毫无关系 | 
| [37:01] | even though she wants us to think it does. | 虽然她希望我们这么认为 | 
| [37:03] | so, what else could– | 那还能是… | 
| [37:06] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [37:07] | JJ said Spencer started dating someone new, | 小洁说斯宾塞有了新的约会对象 | 
| [37:09] | and it’s a coincidence that Cat Adams decided to act now? | 难道凯特·亚当斯突然现在有所动作是巧合吗 | 
| [37:12] | We’ve put the pieces together | 我们把线索拼凑起来 | 
| [37:13] | that Cat was doing this because of Max. | 发现凯特是因为麦克斯才这么做 | 
| [37:16] | And by the time we identified her, | 我们确认她身份时 | 
| [37:17] | JJ and I had just found Don. | 小洁和我刚找到唐 | 
| [37:19] | Just in time, too. | 而且正及时 | 
| [37:20] | Max had gotten the message | 麦克斯当时已收到短信 | 
| [37:22] | that her sister was in trouble. | 说她妹妹有危险了 | 
| [37:23] | That order to go to your apartment, | 收到命令去你公寓 | 
| [37:25] | the key under the mat? | 说脚垫下有钥匙 | 
| [37:26] | That part was real. | 那都是真的 | 
| [37:27] | Once they found me… I was a little upset. | 他们找到我时 我有点焦躁 | 
| [37:38] | No. No, no, no, no, no, please. | 不不不 拜托 | 
| [37:39] | You’ve got to move your cars. | 你们得把车移开 | 
| [37:41] | It’s an emergency. | 我有急事 | 
| [37:42] | Max? | 麦克斯 | 
| [37:44] | Dad? | 爸爸 | 
| [37:47] | Sweetie. You’re all right. | 亲爱的 没事 | 
| [37:49] | You’re ok. | 没事的 | 
| [37:50] | So, I rode with them to brief Max. | 我跟他们同车 给麦克斯讲情况 | 
| [37:52] | She was a really quick study. | 她反应很快 | 
| [37:53] | She did what to him in Mexico? | 她在墨西哥把他怎么了 | 
| [37:55] | Yeah, and that’s where the story | 是的 之后的故事 | 
| [37:56] | gets even more convoluted. | 还更让人反胃 | 
| [37:58] | All you need to know is | 你只需要知道 | 
| [37:59] | her whole reason for doing this | 她这么做的全部理由 | 
| [38:00] | is to destroy Reid’s life. | 就是毁掉里德的生活 | 
| [38:02] | And you’re just the next pawn in her game. | 你只是她游戏里的下一个棋子 | 
| [38:05] | Ok, so, she’s, like, a mean girl, | 好吧 所以她是个坏女孩 | 
| [38:08] | but more stabby. | 但会动刀 | 
| [38:09] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [38:11] | You said that? | 你那么说的吗 | 
| [38:11] | I didn’t put it exactly that way. | 我的原话并不是那样的 | 
| [38:13] | No, that’s exactly what you said verbatim. | 不 那就是你说的 一字不差 | 
| [38:16] | Or it’s how I remember it. Anyway, | 反正我记得是这样 | 
| [38:17] | that doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 | 
| [38:18] | The point is, we got to your apartment | 重点是 我们到你公寓 | 
| [38:19] | moments before you and Alvez arrived. | 只比你和埃尔维斯早片刻 | 
| [38:22] | We’ll be able to monitor you with this the whole time. | 整个过程中 我们都能用这个监听你 | 
| [38:24] | We’ll all be listening, | 我们都会听着 | 
| [38:25] | but Prentiss will be telling you what to say. | 但潘提斯会指导你说什么 | 
| [38:27] | Thumbs up if you can hear me. | 听到就竖大拇指 | 
| [38:29] | And we were in communication with her the whole time, | 我们始终跟她保持着交流 | 
| [38:32] | So, we could feed her what she needed to say. | 我们可以告诉她需要说什么 | 
| [38:34] | She’s not trained for this. | 她没受过这样的训练 | 
| [38:35] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [38:36] | I was concerned about that. | 这我很是担心 | 
| [38:39] | We needed a strategy. | 我们需要个策略 | 
| [38:40] | Look, our best bet is still | 我仍然认为最好的办法 | 
| [38:41] | to get Cat and Juliette to contact each other, but | 是让凯特和茱莉叶联系彼此 但是 | 
| [38:44] | I can’t figure out how. | 我也不知道怎么做到 | 
| [38:45] | I’ve got a plan, | 我有个计划 | 
| [38:46] | but first we have to talk about Max. | 但我们得先谈谈麦克斯 | 
| [38:48] | Look, she’s smart and tough, but | 她是聪明又坚强 但 | 
| [38:51] | we all know that Cat will see right through her | 我们都知道 如果她说错话 | 
| [38:52] | if she says the wrong thing. | 凯特肯定会看穿她 | 
| [38:54] | Abusive men. This all comes back to abusive men. | 施虐男性 那是一切的症结 | 
| [38:57] | We’d be out of work if it didn’t. | 不然我们又就失业了 | 
| [38:59] | But what if Max plays into that? | 但如果麦克斯利用这点呢 | 
| [39:01] | This was the tricky part. | 这就是难的部分 | 
| [39:02] | We had to ask Max to improvise. | 我们只能让麦克斯随机应变 | 
| [39:04] | How fluid is the situation? | 情况多不稳定 | 
| [39:06] | Don’t think fluid. Think flammable. | 不是不稳定 是一触即发 | 
| [39:08] | Max, listen closely. We are gonna need you to lie. | 麦克斯 听好了 我们需要你撒谎 | 
| [39:11] | I miscarried. | 我流产了 | 
| [39:14] | The end. | 完了 | 
| [39:15] | It’s not true. | 不是真的 | 
| [39:16] | Fake tears. | 假流泪 | 
| [39:18] | If you can’t fake tears, fake anger. | 如果做不到 就假生气 | 
| [39:20] | Look. | 看 | 
| [39:24] | Guessing you didn’t have to work that hard. | 我想你也不用太费劲装 | 
| [39:25] | Right now, I’m disgusted with myself. | 我现在很厌恶自己 | 
| [39:28] | Let me help you with that part. | 这让我帮你吧 | 
| [39:30] | Cat said check the medical record | 凯特既然说要我们去查病历 | 
| [39:31] | and I did. | 我就查了 | 
| [39:32] | She had a miscarriage | 她是流产了 | 
| [39:33] | but it was months later. | 但那是数月后了 | 
| [39:34] | It had nothing to do with you. | 跟你毫无关系 | 
| [39:35] | That was another lie she said | 那也是她的谎言 | 
| [39:36] | to make you feel terrible and throw you, so, | 想让你内疚 让你分神 | 
| [39:39] | I told Max and the rest of our furry friends this information. | 我就把此事告诉了麦克斯和其他人 | 
| [39:42] | What we didn’t expect was | 我们没料到的是 | 
| [39:43] | what Max did next. | 麦克斯接下来的举动 | 
| [39:45] | I’m no profiler, but I know queen bees. | 我不是侧写师 但我了解这种女霸王 | 
| [39:48] | If she was willing to tell that kind of a lie, | 如果她肯说这样的谎 | 
| [39:50] | I knew who I was dealing with. | 我就清楚她是什么样的人了 | 
| [39:52] | So, Prentiss told you what you needed to say? | 是潘提斯教你怎么说的吗 | 
| [39:54] | Not quite. | 不是 | 
| [39:56] | That’s what I told 911 | 我也这么跟接警的人说的 | 
| [39:57] | when he was struggling to breathe on his kitchen floor. | 而他就在厨房地板上 挣扎着呼吸 | 
| [39:59] | That’s why the police didn’t charge me. | 所以警方也没起诉我 | 
| [40:01] | But after I hung up, I shot him two more times. | 但我挂断后 我又冲他开了两枪 | 
| [40:04] | Jeez. | 天啊 | 
| [40:05] | Yeah. Don’t mess with Max. | 是啊 可别惹麦克斯 | 
| [40:07] | So, Mike Davis is… | 所以 迈克·戴维斯 | 
| [40:09] | Alive and well. | 活得好好的 | 
| [40:10] | Living in Jersey. Married, I think. | 在新泽西生活 好像结婚了 | 
| [40:13] | He’s a douchebag but not an abusive one. | 他是个混蛋 但他不打人 | 
| [40:15] | How’d you know that would work? | 你怎么知道那会成功 | 
| [40:16] | She sees the world one way, | 她对世界的看法很单一 | 
| [40:18] | that everyone’s out to hurt you. | 认定所有人都想伤害你 | 
| [40:19] | So, I just kind of played on that. | 我就利用了这点 | 
| [40:22] | And it all worked out. | 而且成功了 | 
| [40:23] | Cat sent the text | 凯特发了短信 | 
| [40:25] | and because we were already in the area, | 因为我们本就在附近 | 
| [40:27] | we were on top of her before she knew it. | 我们瞬间就控制了她 | 
| [40:35] | Now what? | 现在呢 | 
| [40:36] | It’s your lucky day. | 你今天走运了 | 
| [40:38] | Now you get out. | 现在你下车 | 
| [40:51] | FBI! | 联调局 | 
| [40:53] | Hands where I can see them. | 手举起来 | 
| [40:55] | It’s ok, Eloise. You’re safe. | 没事 爱洛依丝 你安全了 | 
| [41:00] | It is very nice to meet you, Eloise. | 认识你很高兴 爱洛依丝 | 
| [41:02] | Thanks for saving my life. | 谢谢你们救了我的命 | 
| [41:04] | All of you. | 你们所有人 | 
| [41:05] | I don’t know what we would have done | 如果不是这支团队 | 
| [41:06] | if it wasn’t for this whole team. | 真不知我们要怎么办 | 
| [41:08] | So, | 那么 | 
| [41:10] | you’re dating my daughter. | 你在跟我女儿约会啊 | 
| [41:11] | Spencer Reid, sir. | 斯宾塞·里德 先生 | 
| [41:12] | Not quite the way I was expecting we’d meet. | 我没想到我们会以这种方式见面 | 
| [41:14] | Well, Mike Davis aside, | 除了迈克·戴维斯 | 
| [41:16] | Max is pretty good at picking a boyfriend. | 麦克斯挑男友的能力还不差 | 
| [41:18] | He’s not her boyfriend. | 他不是她男朋友 | 
| [41:35] | So, that kiss, though. | 不过 那一吻 | 
| [41:37] | Yeah, that. | 是啊 那个 | 
| [41:38] | She’s right. | 她说得对 | 
| [41:39] | You know, you can’t fake that kind of thing. | 那种事是装不出来的 | 
| [41:40] | No, you can’t, but | 是啊 但是 | 
| [41:43] | I’ve heard that with the right person, | 我听说 如果跟合适的人 | 
| [41:46] | you can do even better. | 能做得更好 | 
| [41:49] | You just like the bad girls. | 你就喜欢那些坏女孩 | 
| [41:51] | Truthfully? Sometimes. | 老实说 有时吧 | 
| [41:54] | But right now, I like the good girl better. | 但现在 我更喜欢好女孩 | 
| [42:02] | Is your life always this exciting? | 你的生活总这么刺激吗 | 
| [42:03] | No. Well, my personal life isn’t. | 不是的 至少我的私生活不是的 | 
| [42:07] | Thank god, | 谢天谢地 | 
| [42:08] | because this was probably | 因为 这大概是 | 
| [42:11] | the worst third date ever. | 最糟的一次第三次约会了 | 
| [42:13] | Is there anything I can do to salvage it? | 我能做点什么挽救一下吗 | 
| [42:19] | There may be one thing. | 可能有一件事吧 |