| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:28] | Everett Lynch. | 埃弗雷特·林奇 | 
| [00:30] | The media has christened him “The Chameleon.” | 媒体给他取名”变色龙” | 
| [00:33] | He is a con man and a murderer, | 他是个骗子和杀人犯 | 
| [00:36] | who has targeted vulnerable middle-aged women, single mothers. | 他专挑脆弱的中年女人 单亲妈妈们下手 | 
| [00:39] | He’s cut off their faces and kept them as his trophies. | 他会切下她们的脸皮 作为战利品 | 
| [00:43] | A year ago, we nearly caught him, but his daughter Grace… | 一年前 我们差点抓到了他 但他女儿格雷西 | 
| [00:47] | She sacrificed herself | 她牺牲了自己 | 
| [00:49] | so that he could get away. | 助他逃跑 | 
| [00:51] | He broke Grace out of jail… | 他帮助格雷西越狱 | 
| [00:54] | And again… | 又一次 | 
| [00:55] | – Don’t move. – We almost caught him, | -别动 -我们差点抓到他了 | 
| [00:57] | if it hadn’t been for his daughter. | 又是他女儿坏了事 | 
| [00:59] | She’d do anything for him. | 她愿为他做任何事 | 
| [01:02] | But that wouldn’t matter | 但那并不重要 | 
| [01:05] | because Lynch couldn’t bring himself to take Grace with him. | 因为林奇不肯带上格雷西一起走 | 
| [01:08] | Maybe he couldn’t bring himself to keep using her | 或许他是不愿像他母亲罗波塔 | 
| [01:11] | the way his mother Roberta had once used him. | 当年利用他那样 一直利用她 | 
| [01:14] | Oh, god! | 天啊 | 
| [01:15] | Everett Lynch remains at large. | 埃弗雷特·林奇仍然在逃 | 
| [01:18] | He is the FBI’s most wanted, | 他是联调局的头号通缉犯 | 
| [01:21] | but there hasn’t been any sign of him for months. | 但他已经几个月不见踪迹了 | 
| [01:29] | What’s up? | 什么事 | 
| [01:31] | So I wanted you to be the first to know | 我想第一个告诉你 | 
| [01:34] | that my name is on a short list of candidates | 我进入了局长候选人的 | 
| [01:37] | being considered to fill the director’s chair. | 最终名单 | 
| [01:39] | Emily, that’s incredible. | 艾米莉 那太好了 | 
| [01:42] | Oh, my…god. | 天啊 | 
| [01:44] | You’re gonna be the next director of the FBI. | 你要当联调局的下任局长了 | 
| [01:47] | That still remains a definite maybe. | 还完全没定下来呢 | 
| [01:50] | But I do know that I want the job. | 但我知道我想做这个 | 
| [01:53] | But I would feel much better if my first directive as director | 但如果我作为局长的首道命令 是指派你 | 
| [01:57] | was to appoint you unit chief of the BAU. | 为行为分析组的新组长 我会更高兴 | 
| [02:00] | And I–I told you before, that really does mean a lot. | 我跟你说了 这对我意义重大 | 
| [02:04] | Enough to turn down being Special Agent in Charge | 足以为此拒绝新奥尔良办事处的 | 
| [02:07] | of the New Orleans field office? | 主管特别探员一职吗 | 
| [02:09] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 | 
| [02:12] | Now I feel like I’m–I’m pressuring you into staying, | 这下我觉得我在逼你留下 | 
| [02:14] | and that’s not what I– | 但我没… | 
| [02:16] | Oh, no, no, no, see, | 不不 | 
| [02:17] | and I’m feeling like if I do go to New Orleans, | 这下我也觉得要是我真去了新奥尔良 | 
| [02:20] | you might not decide to make history | 你可能就决定不做联调局的首个女局长了 | 
| [02:22] | as the first female head of the FBI. | 也就不能创造历史了 | 
| [02:24] | Oh, no, it’s– don’t worry. | 不 不用担心 | 
| [02:27] | If given the chance, I’m making history. | 如果有机会 我肯定要创造历史 | 
| [02:33] | The truth is, | 其实 | 
| [02:36] | I don’t think Lisa ever got over what happened to Phil. | 我觉得丽萨没能对菲尔的事翻篇 | 
| [02:38] | I mean, how could she, really? | 这也不能怪她 | 
| [02:41] | I’m so sorry, Luke. | 我很遗憾 卢克 | 
| [02:42] | Lisa and I’ll still be friends, I mean, you know. | 丽萨和我还是朋友 | 
| [02:45] | We were always honest with each other. | 我们一向对彼此很坦诚的 | 
| [02:48] | So, unfortunately, Rossi can’t make it tonight, | 很不幸 罗西今晚不能来了 | 
| [02:51] | but JJ just texted to say that | 但小洁刚发短信说 | 
| [02:53] | she and Emily are on their way over right now. | 她和艾米莉正在赶来了 | 
| [02:55] | Great, and thanks for hosting, Spence. | 太好了 谢谢你的招待 斯宾塞 | 
| [02:57] | Well, thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们来 | 
| [02:58] | I’m embarrassed that it’s taken me this long | 我觉得很不好意思 过了这么久 | 
| [02:59] | to have you guys over to my house to hang out. | 才请你们来我家玩 | 
| [03:02] | Guys, I have something to say. | 各位 我有话想说 | 
| [03:05] | An opportunity has presented itself to me, | 我得到了一个机会 | 
| [03:08] | and it is in the Silicon Valley. | 这个机会在硅谷 | 
| [03:15] | Global Strategem Development. | 全球策略发展 | 
| [03:17] | They’re a private research group that’s expanding their strategem | 是一家私人研究集团 他们要拓展业务 | 
| [03:20] | to include combating global environmental change. | 应对全球环境变化 | 
| [03:24] | That sounds perfect for you. | 听上去很适合你啊 | 
| [03:27] | You get to do all the good work you do at the BAU | 你可以像在行为分析组时那样继续做好事 | 
| [03:29] | – without the gore. – Yeah, | -而不用看什么血腥的东西 -是啊 | 
| [03:31] | Ok, but… are you trying to get rid of me? | 但是…你是想赶我走吗 | 
| [03:34] | No. | 不是 | 
| [03:35] | I don’t want anybody going anywhere. | 我不想任何人离开 | 
| [03:37] | Right, and I don’t want to go anywhere. | 是啊 我也不想离开 | 
| [03:40] | I love–I mean, this is my home. Not this room, | 我爱…这是我的家 不是这个房子 | 
| [03:42] | but, you know, the BAU is and… | 但是行为分析组是 | 
| [03:45] | come on. | 毕竟 | 
| [03:48] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 | 
| [03:50] | Yeah, | 是啊 | 
| [03:52] | we’re family, | 我们是一家人 | 
| [03:54] | And our relationship to each other is not bound | 我们的关系并不受限于 | 
| [03:56] | by wherever we show up to go to work. | 我们在哪工作 | 
| [03:58] | If you have the opportunity to do something you love, Penelope, | 如果你有机会去做你热爱的事 佩内洛普 | 
| [04:01] | you should absolutely explore it. | 你绝对该去试试 | 
| [04:09] | You know why you lasted longer in this job than I ever did? | 知道为什么你干这份工作比我久吗 | 
| [04:12] | You never really let the unsub get inside your head. | 你从不让嫌犯影响你的判断 | 
| [04:18] | Is that your way of saying you were better than me, Jason? | 你是在说你比我强吗 杰森 | 
| [04:21] | You tell me. I’m inside your head. | 你说呢 是你想出了我 | 
| [04:24] | I’m the unsub. | 我就是嫌犯 | 
| [04:26] | What do I want? | 我想要什么 | 
| [04:28] | You know, I never liked your games. | 我从不喜欢你的游戏 | 
| [04:31] | I know. Remember? | 我知道 记得吗 | 
| [04:33] | You and me? My yin to your yang? | 你和我 我们阴阳互补 | 
| [04:36] | We were like Martin and Lewis. | 我们就像马丁和刘易斯[喜剧搭档] | 
| [04:38] | Forget the unsub. What do you want? | 别想嫌犯了 你想干什么 | 
| [04:40] | I want you to ask yourself that fundamental question | 我要你问自己那个最重要的问题 | 
| [04:42] | that’s been nagging at you this whole time. | 那个一直在折磨你的问题 | 
| [04:44] | I already answered it. | 我已经回答了 | 
| [04:46] | I’m the unsub. | 我是嫌犯 | 
| [04:48] | Why didn’t I kill you when I had the chance? | 我有机会时 为何不杀了你 | 
| [04:57] | You kill me, you killed a federal agent, and that brings down– | 你杀了我 一个联邦探员 会招来… | 
| [05:01] | That’s the wrong answer. | 回答错误 | 
| [05:04] | You’d never been in that situation before. | 你从未面临过那样的情况 | 
| [05:07] | He had you on the ground, | 他把你摁在地上 | 
| [05:09] | knife to your face. | 刀抵着你的脸 | 
| [05:11] | You resigned yourself to the thought of dying. | 你都以为自己要死了 | 
| [05:14] | It scared the hell out of me. | 吓坏我了 | 
| [05:17] | Everett Lynch didn’t kill you | 埃弗雷特·林奇没杀你 | 
| [05:20] | because he looked in your eyes and saw something | 是因为他在你的眼睛里看到了什么 | 
| [05:22] | of his father. | 像他的父亲 | 
| [05:24] | Sons kill their fathers, Jason. | 儿子也会杀父亲的 杰森 | 
| [05:28] | Sure, they do, | 是啊 | 
| [05:30] | but not typically if they still have issues to work out. | 但如果他们还有未结的心结 通常就不会了 | 
| [05:32] | Lynch’s dad is dead. | 林奇爸爸死了 | 
| [05:34] | His name was Douglas Moore. He was an insurance man. | 他叫道格拉斯·摩尔 是个保险推销员 | 
| [05:37] | Lynch’s mother was trying to grift him | 林奇的母亲本想骗他 | 
| [05:39] | and got careless and got pregnant. | 但因为一时大意 怀了孕 | 
| [05:42] | The guy drowned in a boating accident. | 此人因划船事故淹死了 | 
| [05:45] | Drowned, huh? | 淹死 是吗 | 
| [05:47] | Kind of like how Lynch would describe Grace drowning. | 就像林奇对格雷西的描述 | 
| [05:50] | Oh, look, the Moore story checked out, | 听着 摩尔的事查证了 | 
| [05:54] | Unless… | 除非 | 
| [06:00] | Roberta lied to me… | 罗波塔对我撒谎了 | 
| [06:03] | And if she lied to me, she probably lied to her son, | 如果是的话 她可能也骗了她儿子 | 
| [06:07] | and if he found out, he’d want to find his father, | 如果他发现了 肯定会想找到他父亲 | 
| [06:10] | don’t you think? | 是不是 | 
| [06:26] | I need you to find my father. | 我需要你找到我父亲 | 
| [06:28] | You start by tracking down these names. | 先去追查这些名字 | 
| [06:34] | Consider it done, | 没问题 | 
| [06:36] | Mr. Myles. | 迈尔斯先生 | 
| [06:50] | – Marilyn? – Eddie, | -玛丽莲 -爱德 | 
| [06:52] | I need you. It’s Jimmy. He, um, | 我需要你 是吉米 他… | 
| [06:54] | he–he hit me again, and I– | 他又打我了 | 
| [06:56] | Slow down. Where are you? | 慢点说 你在哪 | 
| [06:58] | Olivia and I are on our way to a motel, | 奥利维亚和我正要找家汽车旅馆 | 
| [07:00] | but I–I was just wondering | 但我在想 | 
| [07:03] | if maybe the offer was still good for us to move in together? | 我们搬到一起住的提议还有效吗 | 
| [07:09] | – Uh, well– – I know. | -我… -我知道 | 
| [07:11] | I should–I should have never left you hanging | 我不该晾着你 | 
| [07:12] | and gone back to him– | 回到他… | 
| [07:14] | It’s not that. It’s just I’m out of town. I get back tomorrow. | 不是的 我现在不在城里 明天才能回去 | 
| [07:17] | All right, so… | 好吧 那… | 
| [07:21] | So I’ll come by | 那我会过去的 | 
| [07:22] | and pick up you and Olivia sometime tomorrow afternoon. | 明天下午去接你和奥利维亚 | 
| [07:24] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢 亲爱的 | 
| [07:27] | I owe you. | 我欠你的 | 
| [07:29] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [07:38] | You have the most remarkable facial structure. | 你的面部结构非常完美 | 
| [07:42] | Has anyone ever told you that? | 有人跟你这样说过吗 | 
| [09:18] | “Damaged people are dangerous. | “受过伤的人最危险 | 
| [09:20] | They know they can survive.” Josephine Hart. | 因为他们总能屐险而幸存” 约瑟芬·哈特 | 
| [09:34] | I don’t know why it didn’t occur to me yesterday | 我不知道我昨天怎么会没想到 | 
| [09:37] | that you’d come down here to recharge. | 你下来充电了 | 
| [09:43] | It’s been a year since we first encountered Lynch. | 距我们第一次遇到林奇已经过去了一年 | 
| [09:45] | Yeah, I’ll probably forget my wedding anniversary, | 是啊 我可能会忘记我的结婚纪念日 | 
| [09:48] | but I’ll never forget that day. | 但我绝忘不了那一天 | 
| [09:52] | And this is where the BAU began. | 这里是行为分析组开始的地方 | 
| [09:55] | It’s the one place I can still hear Gideon’s voice | 是唯一能让我听到基甸声音的地方 | 
| [09:58] | prodding me to, um, “Think outside the box.” | 刺激着我 要我”跳出思维定式” | 
| [10:03] | Something like, uh, “I am the unsub.” | 比如 “我是嫌犯” | 
| [10:07] | “Who’s my daddy?” | “我爸爸是谁” | 
| [10:10] | That’s what we’ve been missing. | 那就是我们遗漏的 | 
| [10:12] | – Roberta gave us the name– – Roberta lied. | -罗波塔说出了… -罗波塔撒谎了 | 
| [10:15] | She just wants to appear | 她只是想让人觉得 | 
| [10:17] | to be helpful to everybody. | 她在帮忙 | 
| [10:19] | She’s got her own agenda. | 她另有自己的目的 | 
| [10:21] | What are you thinking– get paroled, find her son, | 你觉得是什么 获得假释 去找到她儿子 | 
| [10:22] | and get revenge for the death of her granddaughter Grace? | 然后为她孙女格雷西的死复仇吗 | 
| [10:24] | The trifecta. | 全对 | 
| [10:26] | Killing her own child is far more common than most people think, | 杀死自己的孩子其实比人们以为的要更常见 | 
| [10:29] | and in filicide cases, | 在弑子案里 | 
| [10:30] | mothers are just as likely as fathers to be killers. | 母亲是凶手的可能跟父亲一样大 | 
| [10:32] | Which is why Roberta doesn’t want us to get in the way | 所以罗波塔不希望我们妨碍 | 
| [10:35] | of her taking care of family business. | 她解决家庭事务 | 
| [10:37] | Still, filicide not only requires | 但是 弑子不仅需要 | 
| [10:39] | that she harbor deep resentment, | 她抱有很深的怨念 | 
| [10:41] | but also that she disassociates from | 但也需要她完全不再顾及 | 
| [10:43] | her relationship to her only child. | 她和独子之间的感情 | 
| [10:45] | Which she did | 她现在是如此了 | 
| [10:46] | when I showed her the photo of Grace’s dead body. | 因为我给她看了格雷西尸体的照片 | 
| [10:48] | Were you gonna share all this with the rest of the team? | 你打算跟其他队友分享吗 | 
| [10:51] | It’s just theories. | 只是理论 | 
| [10:55] | Dave, I completely understand | 戴夫 我完全理解 | 
| [10:57] | your personal stake in this, | 你在此事上的个人感情 | 
| [10:58] | but you and Gideon started something pretty good down here, | 但你和基甸在这里开创了很美好的事业 | 
| [11:01] | and I think it’s time | 我觉得现在 | 
| [11:05] | that you let that legacy do what it’s always done best– | 你该让这份传承发挥它一向最好的功能了 | 
| [11:08] | work together as a team. | 让我们能团队合作 | 
| [11:40] | – What do you think? – Oh, my gosh! | -怎么样 -天啊 | 
| [11:42] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 | 
| [11:44] | Thank you, thank you. Mwah! Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [11:46] | – Yeah. – You are truly a godsend. | -不客气 -你真是太棒了 | 
| [11:48] | Well, I rearranged some things inside the way | 我在里面布置了一下 | 
| [11:50] | I think you might like them; you should go check them out. | 我觉得你会喜欢的 我们去看看吧 | 
| [11:51] | Ok. Great. Olivia, | 好啊 奥利维亚 | 
| [11:54] | let Eddie help you with that. | 让爱德帮你吧 | 
| [11:56] | Here, let me get this for you. | 来 我替你拿吧 | 
| [11:58] | No. I can handle my own stuff. | 不了 我拿自己的东西就行 | 
| [12:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [12:04] | Hey, don’t be. I get it. | 不用 我理解 | 
| [12:06] | This can’t be easy for you. | 你肯定很难受 | 
| [12:08] | Yeah. Mom’s been a lot worse, so… | 嗯 妈妈有过更差的时候 | 
| [12:11] | Maybe this can be, like, | 或许这可以成为 | 
| [12:13] | a chance at a fresh start? I don’t know. Maybe? | 一个重新开始的机会 或许吧 | 
| [12:16] | You mind telling me something? | 可以告诉我件事吗 | 
| [12:19] | Ok. | 好啊 | 
| [12:20] | What do you see in her? | 你看上她什么了 | 
| [12:24] | I see a sparkle | 我看到了一个火花 | 
| [12:27] | that’s trying real hard to shine bright. | 它在努力绽放光芒 | 
| [12:29] | I wish I could see that. | 我希望我也能看到 | 
| [12:32] | Oh, you will. | 你会看到的 | 
| [12:34] | So, can I please help you with some of this stuff? | 可以让我帮你搬吗 | 
| [12:37] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [12:47] | So, Rossi gave me the heads-up, | 罗西给了我些信息 | 
| [12:50] | and I was able to find stuff | 我找到了一些资料 | 
| [12:52] | that confirms our very own silver fox’s theory | 能证明我们这只银狐的理论 | 
| [12:55] | that Everett Lynch is on the lookout for his long-lost father. | 埃弗雷特·林奇在找自己失散多年的父亲 | 
| [12:58] | You see, in all of the cities | 瞧 在所有这些 | 
| [13:01] | that Lynch has committed a heinous crime, | 林奇犯下可怕罪案的城市里 | 
| [13:04] | I have uncovered an alias linked to a wired payment to a P.I. | 我都发现了一个假名 用来电汇雇佣私家侦探 | 
| [13:07] | who was retained to conduct searches for men we know were | 去寻找那些我们已知 | 
| [13:10] | associated in a naked way with Lynch’s mother, Roberta. | 曾跟林奇的妈妈罗波塔赤裸相见的男人 | 
| [13:13] | Including Douglas Moore, the man she claims is Lynch’s real dad. | 包括她声称是林奇亲爹的道格拉斯·摩尔 | 
| [13:17] | But all these searches are recent, like within the last 8 weeks. | 但这些搜索都是最近八个星期内发生的 | 
| [13:20] | Yeah, it looks as though | 是啊 看来 | 
| [13:21] | they began a week after we found Grace’s body. | 是从我们发现格雷西尸体一周后开始的 | 
| [13:23] | It’s fascinating. He might not be a complete sociopath after all. | 有意思 他或许并不完全是个反社会 | 
| [13:26] | It could also explain his dormancy. | 这也能解释他的潜伏期了 | 
| [13:28] | Wait a second, Spence. You don’t think he feels guilty, do you? | 等等 斯宾塞 你不是觉得他会有愧疚感吧 | 
| [13:31] | Not guilt. I think it’s more like fear, | 倒不是 更像是恐惧 | 
| [13:34] | as if maybe something in the act of taking his child | 或许是他在杀害自己孩子时 | 
| [13:35] | triggered some deeply buried memory | 触动了深深埋藏的 | 
| [13:37] | of his own father’s violence towards himself. | 他父亲对他动粗的记忆 | 
| [13:39] | If Lynch never really knew who his father was, | 如果林奇从不知道自己的父亲是谁 | 
| [13:42] | or if he had reason to doubt what Roberta told him, | 或是如果他有理由认为罗波塔撒谎了 | 
| [13:44] | then that would motivate him to search for the truth. | 那他的确就有动机开始搜寻了 | 
| [13:46] | Well, there’s only one person we know that knows the whole truth, | 我们知道有一个人知道全部事实 | 
| [13:48] | and that’s Roberta, and so she’s been manipulating everything | 那就是罗波塔 所以她一直在操纵一切 | 
| [13:50] | in order to get out of jail. | 为了能出狱 | 
| [13:53] | – Then– – It worked, | -那… -她成功了 | 
| [13:55] | at least as far as the Louisiana State Parole Board goes. | 至少对路易斯安那州假释委员会来说 | 
| [13:57] | I have just been notified that, despite our objections, | 我刚得到通知 尽管我们反对 | 
| [14:00] | Roberta is being granted parole, | 罗波塔将获得假释 | 
| [14:02] | however, her lawyer is telling me | 但她的律师告诉我 | 
| [14:04] | he’s willing to let us speak with her one last time. | 他愿意让她跟我们再最后谈话一次 | 
| [14:06] | Emily, I’d like to talk to Roberta. | 艾米莉 我想去跟罗波塔谈 | 
| [14:08] | I would prefer you observe, actually; | 我倒是更希望你做观察 | 
| [14:10] | I’d like to take her out of her comfort zone. | 我想让她脱离安全区 | 
| [14:12] | That means JJ, Tara, you two get to do the honors. | 所以小洁 塔拉 交给你俩了 | 
| [14:18] | Hello, Roberta. | 你好 罗波塔 | 
| [14:20] | I’m SSA Jennifer Jareau. | 我是特别督察探员洁妮芙·洁婼 | 
| [14:23] | This is Dr. Tara Lewis. | 这位是塔拉·露易丝博士 | 
| [14:27] | Remember him? | 记得他吗 | 
| [14:29] | Uh, Dr. Lewis, let me remind you | 露易丝博士 我要提醒你 | 
| [14:32] | that Ms. Lynch is here of her own volition. | 林奇女士可是自愿前来 | 
| [14:34] | I don’t understand why you are taking a tone with her. | 我不明白你为何对她语气如此不善 | 
| [14:37] | Tone? | 语气 | 
| [14:38] | Your adversarial tone, | 你敌对的语气 | 
| [14:40] | when she has done nothing but try to help you | 而她一直以来都在尽力帮你们 | 
| [14:42] | apprehend her very unstable son. | 逮捕她很不稳定的儿子 | 
| [14:45] | Do either one of you have children? | 你俩有孩子吗 | 
| [14:49] | We’re not here to talk about our families. | 我们不是来谈我们家庭的 | 
| [14:52] | We’re here because, while the state of Louisiana | 我们来是因为 虽然路易斯安那州 | 
| [14:56] | believes you’ve been very helpful in this investigation, | 相信你帮助了我们的调查 | 
| [15:00] | we know the truth. | 但我们清楚真相 | 
| [15:02] | The truth is that I’m profoundly sorry | 真相是 我对我孙女格雷西 | 
| [15:06] | for what my granddaughter Grace did to you, agent Jareau. | 给你造成的伤害感到非常遗憾 洁婼探员 | 
| [15:10] | But it is my sincere belief that | 但我真心相信 | 
| [15:13] | it was my son who really pulled that trigger. | 真正扣动扳机的 其实是我儿子 | 
| [15:16] | Look, we know you think you’re gonna get out of here | 我们知道你想离开这里 | 
| [15:19] | and go punish your son for what he did to Grace. | 然后去为格雷西的事惩罚你儿子 | 
| [15:22] | And, I got to be honest with you, | 而且老实说 | 
| [15:24] | there is a real side of me that’s sayin’, “You go, girl.” | 我心里真有几分在说 “大胆去吧” | 
| [15:28] | You’re the one that brought him into this world, | 是你把他带来这世上 | 
| [15:30] | yeah, you should be the one to take him out of it. | 是啊 也该由你来终结了他 | 
| [15:38] | But I’m an officer of the law, | 但我是执法人员 | 
| [15:41] | and it’s my duty | 我的责任 | 
| [15:44] | to see that justice is served here, not revenge. | 是确保正义得以伸张 而非复仇 | 
| [15:49] | Ladies… | 女士们 | 
| [15:53] | as far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 | 
| [15:55] | my son is already dead to me. | 我儿子对我来说已经死了 | 
| [16:00] | Damn, lady. | 我去 | 
| [16:02] | You are good. | 你真是厉害 | 
| [16:04] | Ok, I would say we are done here. | 好了 我们就到此为止吧 | 
| [16:14] | Yeah, it looks like I got a solid lead | 我查到了一条可靠线索 | 
| [16:15] | on this guy named Delvin Weaver. | 是关于德文·维佛的 | 
| [16:17] | Oh, he wasn’t on the list that I gave you. | 他并不在我给你的名单上 | 
| [16:19] | Yeah, I know. I’m just that good. | 我知道 但我就这么厉害 | 
| [16:20] | So he was supposedly just a friend of a friend of your Roberta, | 他据说只是你那个罗波塔的朋友的朋友 | 
| [16:23] | but actually there was a lot more than that. | 但其实远没那么简单 | 
| [16:25] | Anyway, Delvin was, like, the bad sheep | 总之 德文是内华达州 | 
| [16:28] | of the wealthiest mining family in Nevada. | 最富有的矿业家族的逆子 | 
| [16:30] | About 20 years ago, | 但二十年前 | 
| [16:31] | he beat a man to death in a bar in West Wendover. | 他在西温多华的一家酒吧将一人打死 | 
| [16:34] | So, sounds like the guy we’re looking for, am I right? | 听上去挺像我们要找的人 是吧 | 
| [16:37] | Yeah. Where is he now? | 嗯 他现在在哪 | 
| [16:39] | Yeah, I’m still working on that. I’ll get back to you. Ciao. | 我还在查 回头联系你 再见 | 
| [16:44] | Don’t worry. Diabetes, not drugs. | 别担心 是糖尿病 不是嗑药 | 
| [16:51] | Ah, come to me, my pretty. | 来吧 美人 | 
| [16:54] | Ok, I set up some digital tripwires | 好 我设置了数码绊线 | 
| [16:56] | for online searches and background checks on | 一旦有人在网上查任何跟埃弗雷特 格雷西 | 
| [16:59] | any names associated with Everett or Grace | 或罗波塔·林奇任何已知相关者的资料 | 
| [17:00] | or Roberta Lynch. | 就会被触发 | 
| [17:01] | And somebody just tripped– | 某人刚触发了绊线吗 | 
| [17:03] | The light fantastic? They did, sir. | 警报大作 没错 | 
| [17:05] | Somebody has a keen interest in Roberta Lynch’s aliases. | 某人在各种查罗波塔·林奇的假名 | 
| [17:08] | – Can you tell who that somebody is? – I cannot yet, | -知道是谁吗 -现在还不能 | 
| [17:11] | but I can tell you that the I.P. address of our mysterious searcher | 但我知道这位不知名搜索者的IP地址 | 
| [17:14] | is coming from… Reno, Nevada. | 在内华达州里诺 | 
| [17:16] | So, it looks like some of us are gonna be taking a field trip. | 看来我们有些人要出外勤了 | 
| [17:21] | Godspeed, sir. | 祝你好运 长官 | 
| [18:09] | Do you see this? Can you believe it? What’d I tell you? | 看到了吗 你能相信吗 我说什么来着 | 
| [18:13] | I mean, this has got to be close to 70 grand. | 这至少得有七万了 | 
| [18:17] | I’d say that’s more than enough to take us wherever we want. | 我觉得这足够我们想去哪去哪了 | 
| [18:22] | I told you we make a good team. | 我就说我们会是好搭档 | 
| [18:27] | Want me to tie up our loose end? | 要我去收拾麻烦吗 | 
| [18:31] | Your girlfriend, Charlotte, | 你的女朋友 夏洛特 | 
| [18:34] | did you love her? | 你爱过她吗 | 
| [18:37] | Yeah, I–I guess so. Why? | 大概吧 怎么了 | 
| [18:48] | Maybe you’ll understand | 或许你能理解 | 
| [18:50] | why I have to do this. | 我为什么必须这么做 | 
| [19:03] | You should never have been born. | 你就不该出生 | 
| [19:05] | You should never have been born. | 你就不该出生 | 
| [19:47] | Fret not, my intrepid crime fighters. | 别怕 我无畏的犯罪克星们 | 
| [19:49] | You’re no longer flying blind into the Silver State. | 你们到银山州的时候不会毫无头绪了 | 
| [19:51] | I have matched our mysterious searcher’s I.P. address | 我已经匹配到那位神秘客的IP地址 | 
| [19:53] | to a business in Reno that touts itself as a “private security firm,” | 是里诺的一家”私人安保公司” | 
| [19:57] | and it’s christened Castle Security. | 他们叫城堡安保 | 
| [20:00] | Says here the company is owned and operated by Orlando Gaines. | 这里写着 公司法人和负责人是奥兰多·盖恩斯 | 
| [20:03] | What a piece of work. | 这人真行啊 | 
| [20:05] | He’s a former Concord Bay narcotics cop | 前康科湾缉毒警 | 
| [20:07] | who spent 5 years in prison for selling police-confiscated drugs. | 因贩卖警方收缴毒品而蹲了五年监狱 | 
| [20:11] | It looks like 8 months ago, | 看来八个月前 | 
| [20:13] | his company received a wire transfer for $25,000 | 他的公司收到了来自离岸账户的 | 
| [20:16] | from an offshore account connected to our old friend, Arthur Terrell. | 2.5万美元电汇 账户与亚瑟·图利尔有关联 | 
| [20:19] | Terrell was still alive back then. | 图利尔当时还活着呢 | 
| [20:20] | He was, but that account has since transferred | 是的 但账户之后被转手 | 
| [20:22] | into the hands of an Edward Myles, | 到了爱德华·迈尔斯手上 | 
| [20:25] | and Mr. Myles is turning out to be very elusive. | 而迈尔斯先生则踪迹隐秘 | 
| [20:27] | Yeah, ’cause although that could be a very likely alias for Mr. Lynch, | 是啊 虽然这名字很可能是林奇先生的假名 | 
| [20:30] | that name isn’t popping up anywhere in Reno. | 但在里诺却完全找不到 | 
| [20:32] | JJ, Luke, Matt, check in with Reno PD, | 小洁 卢克 马特 联系里诺警局 | 
| [20:35] | also our FBI field office. | 和我们的联调局分局 | 
| [20:37] | Dave and Spence, | 戴夫和斯宾塞 | 
| [20:38] | see if you can get a sit-down with Orlando Gaines. | 看能不能找奥兰多·盖恩斯谈谈 | 
| [21:05] | What do you got? | 什么情况 | 
| [21:07] | Well, I got what looks like federal agents | 似乎有联邦探员 | 
| [21:08] | poking around my business. | 在打探我的事 | 
| [21:11] | Thanks for the heads-up. | 谢谢提醒 | 
| [21:13] | You’re welcome, but I do have something else for you– | 不客气 但我还有别的要告诉你 | 
| [21:15] | Home address for Delvin Weaver. | 德文·维佛的家庭住址 | 
| [21:17] | Which means I have the rest of your money waiting here for you. | 那你剩下的酬金我就准备好给你了 | 
| [21:21] | I’m on my way. | 我就来 | 
| [21:28] | You found a missing persons report? | 有失踪人口报告了吗 | 
| [21:30] | Coming across the wire now. | 这就发来了 | 
| [21:32] | Ok, Marilyn Irwin, 45 years old. | 好 玛丽莲·尔温 四十五岁 | 
| [21:34] | Cocktail waitress at the Tangiers in Reno. | 里诺丹吉尔酒吧的鸡尾酒服务员 | 
| [21:36] | She has a 15-year-old daughter, Olivia. | 她有个十五岁女儿奥利维亚 | 
| [21:38] | Here’s the kicker: two days ago, | 有趣的是 两天前 | 
| [21:41] | Marilyn gets in this fight with her live-in abusive boyfriend, | 玛丽莲跟同居家暴男友发生争执 | 
| [21:43] | then she calls her mom, and then she tells her mom she’s moving out | 那么她打给她妈妈 并告诉她 她要搬出去 | 
| [21:45] | and she’s moving in with a guy named– wait for it– | 搬去跟另一个人住 此人叫 请注意… | 
| [21:46] | Edward Myles, aka Everett Lynch. | 爱德华·迈尔斯 就是埃弗雷特·林奇 | 
| [21:49] | So Everett Lynch is no longer dormant | 所以埃弗雷特·林奇不再休眠了 | 
| [21:51] | and he’s escalating. | 而且行动步伐在升级 | 
| [21:52] | Letter copy. | 文字版的 | 
| [22:04] | Do you know where my mom went? | 你知道我妈去哪了吗 | 
| [22:06] | Uh, no. | 不知道 | 
| [22:09] | I don’t. Tried calling her? | 不知道 你给她打过电话吗 | 
| [22:12] | I would, but I can’t find my phone. | 我想打 但我找不到手机了 | 
| [22:18] | Did you guys get into a fight? | 你们吵架了吗 | 
| [22:25] | Yeah, yeah, we did. I–I tried to stop her, | 是的 我想阻止她来着 | 
| [22:27] | but she hopped in her car and she peeled out of here– | 但她跳上了车 离开了这里 | 
| [22:29] | Of course she did, because that’s what she does. | 当然了 因为她就这样 | 
| [22:32] | She runs from boyfriend to freaking boyfriend. | 她从一个男友跑到另一个男友那里 | 
| [22:34] | – Couples, they fight– – Eddie. | -情侣会吵架的 -爱德 | 
| [22:38] | Come on. Did you honestly believe | 得了 你难道真觉得 | 
| [22:40] | that you guys were, like, a couple? | 你俩是正式八经的情侣吗 | 
| [22:45] | Hey, Olivia, if you want, I got no problem | 奥利维亚 如果你需要 我完全不介意 | 
| [22:47] | taking you to your grandma’s place in Carson City. | 开车送你去卡森市 你外婆家 | 
| [22:49] | No. | 不用 | 
| [22:50] | No, it’s fine. I’ll just wait here. | 不用了 我在这儿等吧 | 
| [22:53] | She’ll be coming back eventually. | 她最终会回来的 | 
| [22:56] | Ok. Yeah, sure. | 好 行 | 
| [23:23] | Hey, Delvin. | 德文 | 
| [23:26] | Bobbie? | 波比 | 
| [23:28] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [23:30] | Found myself passing through, | 我正好经过 | 
| [23:34] | and so I got a little bit nostalgic, and… | 就怀旧了起来 | 
| [23:37] | I just thought I’d come by, see if you’re still here. | 我想来看看你是不是还住这儿 | 
| [23:39] | Been a long time. | 好久不见 | 
| [23:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [23:45] | Come on in. | 进来吧 | 
| [23:57] | You know, I found this guy snoopin’ around my property this morning. | 我今早还看到有人在我的地界内鬼鬼祟祟的 | 
| [24:03] | hmm, kinda looked like this P.I. type. | 似乎是个私家侦探 | 
| [24:07] | Now he wasn’t with you, was he? | 他不是你的人吧 | 
| [24:11] | He was not. | 不是 | 
| [24:13] | It’s just awfully weird, | 就是好奇怪 | 
| [24:15] | you dropping in out of the clear blue sky | 你这么突然出现 | 
| [24:19] | after… like, 30 years, | 这都过了…三十年了 | 
| [24:22] | Especially the way we–we ended it. | 尤其是考虑到我们当初结束的方式 | 
| [24:25] | That was not pretty. | 那的确很不愉快 | 
| [24:28] | Yeah, well, what’s done is done, can’t be undone, | 是啊 过去的过去了 没法撤销 | 
| [24:31] | so nothin’ I can say is gonna change anything. | 我说什么也无法改变事实了 | 
| [24:36] | What about your son? | 你儿子呢 | 
| [24:37] | As far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 | 
| [24:39] | bringing him into this world was your decision. | 让他来到这世上 是你的决定 | 
| [24:42] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 | 
| [24:51] | You know, after we separated… | 我们分开后 | 
| [24:55] | I lied to the boy about who his father was. | 我对他隐瞒了他亲生父亲的身份 | 
| [25:01] | But now I hear that he knows the truth… | 但现在我听说他知道实情了 | 
| [25:06] | And he’s lookin’ for you, | 他在找你 | 
| [25:08] | wants to reconnect. | 想跟你重新联络感情 | 
| [25:11] | I got nothin’ to say to him. | 我没什么想跟他说的 | 
| [25:13] | Your son has grown up to be a real chip off the old block. | 你儿子现在可是跟你如出一辙 | 
| [25:19] | He hurts women. | 他伤害女人 | 
| [25:22] | He’s even killed a few. | 他甚至还杀了不少 | 
| [25:24] | Why are you telling me all this, Bobbie?! | 你为什么要告诉我这些 波比 | 
| [25:26] | ’cause every time I think about it, I think about that night | 因为每次我想起来 我都会想到那天晚上 | 
| [25:29] | that you tried to drown him in our bathtub, | 你企图在我们的浴缸里淹死他 | 
| [25:32] | and I cannot stop hearing your voice, | 我脑子里一直回响着你的声音 | 
| [25:36] | screamin’… | 大叫着 | 
| [25:38] | “You should have never been born!” | “你就不该出生” | 
| [25:42] | So it sounds like I was right, right?! | 看来我没说错 是吧 | 
| [25:48] | You’re a son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 | 
| [26:05] | Mr. Stinson, your misguided affection for Roberta Lynch | 斯汀森先生 你对罗波塔·林奇错误的喜爱 | 
| [26:08] | has driven you into a blind and inconceivably stupid loyalty. | 让你盲目 而且非常愚忠 | 
| [26:13] | Apparently, after Roberta took care of business, | 看来 等罗波塔处理好了事务 | 
| [26:15] | you were planning to rendezvous at the | 你们是打算去开曼群岛的 | 
| [26:17] | Zalvos Resort in the Cayman Islands. | 萨沃斯度假村相会的 | 
| [26:20] | We know Roberta skipped out on her parole | 我们知道罗波塔逃了假释 | 
| [26:23] | to catch up with her son’s biological father, | 去找她儿子的亲生父亲了 | 
| [26:25] | and we know he lives somewhere near Reno. | 我们也知道他住在里诺附近 | 
| [26:27] | We don’t know his name, but you do. | 我们不知道他的名字 但你知道 | 
| [26:32] | I do not have anything to say to you today. | 我今天没什么好跟你们说的 | 
| [26:35] | I have no knowledge of Ms. Lynch’s current whereabouts. | 我不知道林奇小姐现在在哪 | 
| [26:40] | I’d say Roberta was definitely planning | 我想罗波塔确实打算 | 
| [26:42] | for her life after prison with you | 想出狱后跟你生活 | 
| [26:45] | and with others. | 但还有别人 | 
| [26:48] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 | 
| [26:51] | Open it. | 打开看 | 
| [26:56] | Roberta solicited many male admirers | 罗波塔吸引了不少男性仰慕者 | 
| [26:59] | with those–what are they called again, boudoir photos? | 就用那个 怎么说的来着 艳照 | 
| [27:05] | She said she loved me. | 她说她爱我的 | 
| [27:10] | They always do. | 她们总那么说 | 
| [27:13] | Who’s Everett Lynch’s father? | 埃弗雷特·林奇的父亲是谁 | 
| [27:21] | His name is Delvin Weaver. | 他名叫德文·维佛 | 
| [27:26] | That is what they call overkill. | 这就是所谓的过度杀戮 | 
| [27:29] | At least 14 gunshot wounds, | 至少十四处枪伤 | 
| [27:31] | which suggests the killer reloaded, | 那么凶手不仅重装弹 | 
| [27:33] | and then followed up with 47 stab wounds. | 还接着补了四十七刀 | 
| [27:35] | Yeah, this is Roberta’s handiwork. | 这是罗波塔干的 | 
| [27:37] | Doesn’t take an expert to recognize that all this violence | 哪怕不是专家也能想到 如此的暴力 | 
| [27:39] | is most likely rooted in her own history of victimization. | 很可能是来自她自己的受迫害经历 | 
| [27:42] | But the overall message? That’s for her son. | 但总体上的讯息 是传达给她儿子的 | 
| [27:45] | He took away Grace from her, | 他夺走了她的格雷西 | 
| [27:47] | so she’s taking away his father from him. | 她就要夺走他的父亲 | 
| [27:49] | Basically denying whatever answer | 基本上剥夺了他本以为 | 
| [27:52] | he thought he might be able to salvage from their reunion. | 能靠与他重聚而得到的任何答案 | 
| [27:55] | But when Lynch finds out about this, | 但等林奇知道了 | 
| [27:57] | it’ll just confirm what he already suspects | 只会证实他对他父亲暴力过去 | 
| [27:58] | about his father’s violent past, | 本来就有的猜测 | 
| [28:00] | and that could help us | 那或许对我们有用 | 
| [28:02] | because if killing Grace did trigger some sort of terrible memory, | 因为如果杀格雷西的确触动了可怕的回忆 | 
| [28:04] | he might try to suppress whatever urges | 他可能会去努力抑制那些 | 
| [28:05] | make him feel like his dad. | 让他觉得自己像他爸的冲动 | 
| [28:07] | He might even try to prove that to himself | 他甚至可能企图向自己证明这点 | 
| [28:10] | by Fostering a surrogate for Grace, | 来培养一个格雷西的替代品 | 
| [28:13] | like Olivia Irwin. | 比如奥利维亚·尔温 | 
| [28:15] | I’ll check in with Luke and matt. | 我去联系卢克和马特 | 
| [28:28] | Rossi. | 罗西 | 
| [28:30] | Agent Rossi. | 罗西探员 | 
| [28:32] | Is my father dead? | 我父亲死了吗 | 
| [28:33] | Yes, he is. | 是的 | 
| [28:35] | Your mother killed hm. | 你妈妈杀了他 | 
| [28:37] | My mother? | 我妈妈 | 
| [28:41] | She charmed her way out of jail, | 她花言巧语地想办法出了狱 | 
| [28:43] | and now she’s out for blood–yours. | 现在她想复仇 对你复仇 | 
| [28:46] | I’m sure she is. Listen, I need to talk to you, | 当然了 我需要跟你谈谈 | 
| [28:48] | face to face. | 面对面谈 | 
| [28:50] | You tell me where I can find Marilyn and Olivia, then we can talk. | 告诉我玛丽莲和奥利维亚在哪 我们就谈 | 
| [28:53] | Marilyn’s gone, | 玛丽莲已经不在了 | 
| [28:55] | but Olivia, she’s somewhere safe, for now. | 但奥利维亚她现在是安全的 | 
| [28:58] | All right. | 好 | 
| [29:00] | Jasper’s Ridge in 30 minutes. | 贾斯帕山脊 三十分钟后 | 
| [29:02] | Just you and me, | 就你和我 | 
| [29:03] | and then maybe I’ll tell you where you can find Olivia. | 然后我可能会告诉你奥利维亚在哪 | 
| [29:09] | I can’t believe we’re even considering this. | 真不敢相信我们还要考虑 | 
| [29:11] | We can’t negotiate with a sociopath. | 我们不能跟反社会谈判 | 
| [29:14] | I’m with JJ. It’ll only embolden his sense of power. | 我同意小洁 那只会让他感到更强大 | 
| [29:17] | It might, but Lynch is clearly | 或许吧 但林奇现在 | 
| [29:19] | in a very vulnerable emotional state of mind, | 显然处于很脆弱的心态 | 
| [29:21] | and that provides us with an opportunity to manipulate him. | 这就给了我们操纵他的机会 | 
| [29:23] | – How so? – We can give him hope, | -怎么说 -我们可以给他希望 | 
| [29:26] | basically hope for redemption. | 救赎的希望 | 
| [29:28] | Lynch knows that his impulses are wrong | 林奇知道他的冲动是错的 | 
| [29:30] | and that they make him just like his father, and he hates that, | 让他跟他父亲一样了 他讨厌这样 | 
| [29:32] | so he’s looking to a surrogate father– in this case, Rossi– | 所以他想找个替代父亲 就是罗西 | 
| [29:34] | to tell him that he can overcome his past | 来告诉他 他可以克服过去 | 
| [29:35] | and become a better man. | 成为更好的人 | 
| [29:37] | Spence, you give him way too much credit | 斯宾塞 你太抬举他了 | 
| [29:38] | for being able to feel human emotion. | 他感受不到人类的感情 | 
| [29:40] | Well, I’m not sure about his emotional vulnerability, | 他情绪脆不脆弱我不知道 | 
| [29:42] | but I do think we should try to take advantage of what’s going to be | 但我觉得我们该利用稍后贾斯帕山脊上 | 
| [29:45] | his physical vulnerability on Jasper’s Ridge. | 他身体上的弱点 | 
| [29:46] | If he senses dave’s got back-up, | 如果他察觉到戴夫有后援 | 
| [29:48] | the psychological games are over. | 就别想打心理战了 | 
| [29:50] | And we still don’t have one clue as to | 而且我们现在仍完全不知道 | 
| [29:51] | where he’s holding Olivia Irwin. | 他把奥利维亚·尔温扣在哪了 | 
| [29:53] | I just think there’s a way that | 我就是觉得我们能够 | 
| [29:54] | we can get the best of both worlds here. | 鱼与熊掌兼得 | 
| [29:56] | Emily, what do you want? | 艾米莉 你觉得呢 | 
| [29:58] | I want you to talk to him. | 我希望你去跟他谈 | 
| [30:15] | Come shoot with me. | 来跟我射击 | 
| [30:48] | You imagine that little bottle was me? | 你把那瓶子想象成我了吗 | 
| [30:54] | I think, if it weren’t for you | 我觉得你 | 
| [30:57] | not knowing where to find Olivia, | 要不是不知道奥利维亚在哪 | 
| [30:58] | you’d think about turning that weapon on me. | 肯定会把枪口对准我 | 
| [31:00] | In self-defense, of course, not in cold blood | 当然了 是为了自卫 不是出于冷血 | 
| [31:02] | ’cause you’re able to control… | 因为你能控制住 | 
| [31:04] | those impulses in yourself, right? | 你的那些冲动 是吧 | 
| [31:06] | You can, too. You’re doing it now. | 你也能 你现在就控制住了 | 
| [31:12] | I don’t have many memories of my real dad, | 我对我亲爹没多少记忆 | 
| [31:17] | actually, just one. | 其实 就一个 | 
| [31:20] | I was 4 years old, | 我四岁时 | 
| [31:22] | and he was washing me up in the tub. | 他在浴缸里给我洗澡 | 
| [31:25] | I don’t know what happened, but all of a sudden, | 我不知道发生了什么 但突然 | 
| [31:27] | he’s got his hands around my neck | 他的手掐住了我的脖子 | 
| [31:29] | and he’s holding me underwater | 把我摁到水下 | 
| [31:31] | and he’s cursing me: | 还咒骂我 | 
| [31:33] | “You should never have been born! | “你就不该出生 | 
| [31:35] | You should never have been born!” | 你就不该出生” | 
| [31:37] | And I’ll bet those were the same words | 我敢说 你听到自己 | 
| [31:39] | you heard yourself telling Grace before you took her life. | 杀死格雷西时 也说了这话 | 
| [31:46] | Yes, sir… | 对 | 
| [31:50] | Only she didn’t have Roberta to come fly in and save her like I did. | 但她不像我当年那样 有罗波塔冲进来救她 | 
| [31:54] | After all these years, | 这么多年了 | 
| [31:55] | I’ve never been able to figure out why she did that. | 我一直不明白她为什么那么做 | 
| [31:58] | She didn’t love me. | 她不爱我 | 
| [32:00] | All I know, Everett, | 我只知道 埃弗雷特 | 
| [32:01] | is that if you surrender right now, you live. | 如果你现在投降 你能活下来 | 
| [32:06] | In a cage. | 活在牢笼里 | 
| [32:10] | Just to be clear… | 我要说清楚 | 
| [32:13] | Give me a reason. | 给我个理由吧 | 
| [32:16] | If anything happens to me, | 如果我出事了 | 
| [32:18] | and I’m unable to return to Olivia, she’s gonna die. | 我无法回到奥利维亚身边 她就会死 | 
| [32:22] | Poor kid’s got type 1 diabetes, and I | 小可怜 她有1型糖尿病 我… | 
| [32:24] | spiked a dose of her insulin. | 给她的一剂胰岛素加了料 | 
| [32:26] | Not back around dinner… | 如果晚餐前我没回去 | 
| [32:29] | Well, it’s not gonna be pretty. | 那就会很惨了 | 
| [32:36] | Just let me go. | 放我走吧 | 
| [32:48] | You know, this doesn’t have to end the way you think it does. | 这一切不非得以你想的那种方式结束 | 
| [32:51] | How does it end, Agent Rossi? | 那要怎么结束呢 罗西探员 | 
| [32:53] | You let Olivia go, and you realize you’re not your father’s son. | 你放了奥利维亚 并意识到 你跟你父亲不像 | 
| [32:57] | I’m still my mama’s boy. | 那还有我妈呢 | 
| [33:13] | You made the right call, JJ. | 你的决定是正确的 小洁 | 
| [33:15] | If…we can keep our eyes on him. | 如果我们能盯住他的话 | 
| [33:21] | They lost him. They lost Lynch. | 他们跟丢了 跟丢了林奇 | 
| [33:23] | Reno PD and the park rangers. | 里诺警局和公园护林员 | 
| [33:25] | they blocked the access roads, | 他们堵住了通路 | 
| [33:26] | but Lynch’s Mercedes is still up there on Jasper’s Ridge. | 但林奇的奔驰还是开上了贾斯帕山脊 | 
| [33:29] | So he’s got to be on foot somewhere in that wilderness. | 所以他肯定是从哪里步行前往的 | 
| [33:31] | Yeah, that’s what I thought, too, but | 对 我也这么想的 但 | 
| [33:33] | there’s these abandoned mining tunnels | 那里有一些十九世纪挖掘的 | 
| [33:35] | that were dug out in the 1800s. | 废弃的矿井隧道 | 
| [33:37] | Maybe he took advantage of that. | 或许他走了那里 | 
| [33:50] | Great. First my phone, and now this. | 好啊 先是我的手机 现在这个也找不到了 | 
| [33:53] | You left it in the kitchen. | 你落在厨房了 | 
| [33:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [33:57] | Sure. | 不客气 | 
| [34:05] | Has my mom called you? | 我妈妈给你打电话了吗 | 
| [34:08] | No, not yet, you know, and I really just think It’s best | 还没有 我觉得我最好还是 | 
| [34:10] | if I drop you off at your grandma’s because– | 送你去你外婆家 因为 | 
| [34:12] | Because your mother is never comin’ home, little girl. | 因为你妈永远不会回来了 小姑娘 | 
| [34:17] | Isn’t that right, Everett? | 是吧 埃弗雷特 | 
| [34:19] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [34:21] | Olivia, this is my mom. | 奥利维亚 这是我妈 | 
| [34:24] | You are gonna tell this child the truth. | 你要告诉这孩子真相 | 
| [34:34] | – Garcia find something? – Yeah, I did. | -加西亚有发现吗 -是的 | 
| [34:36] | It looks like Roberta Lynch | 看来罗波塔·林奇 | 
| [34:37] | spent a significant part of her teenage years | 少年时代很长一段时间 | 
| [34:39] | bouncing from family members to family friends, | 都在各个家族亲友之间流转 | 
| [34:42] | including the Duggans of Reno. | 包括里诺的杜根家 | 
| [34:44] | Now, they made all their money in the gaming industry, | 他们靠博彩挣了大钱 | 
| [34:46] | most of them moved away except for one– | 他们大都搬走了 除了一个人 | 
| [34:49] | Alexandria Duggan. | 亚历山德拉·杜根 | 
| [34:50] | JJ, Reid, Garcia, sending you the address now. | 小洁 里德 加西亚 地址发你们了 | 
| [34:52] | All right, we got it. | 好 收到 | 
| [34:54] | Also, FBI SWAT officers are on their way to meet you. | 联调局特警队也在赶去跟你们碰头了 | 
| [34:56] | You may not make it there in time to save Lynch from Roberta. | 你们可能会赶不及阻止罗波塔杀林奇 | 
| [34:59] | I’m only concerned with saving Olivia Irwin’s life right now. | 我现在只想救下奥利维亚·尔温 | 
| [35:02] | I know Roberta thinks she can kill her son, | 我知道罗波塔认为她能下得了手杀她儿子 | 
| [35:04] | but when it comes down to it, she won’t pull the trigger. | 但到了关键时刻 她未必会扣下扳机 | 
| [35:06] | I think she will. | 我觉得她会的 | 
| [35:07] | You didn’t see her react to that photo of Grace. | 你是没看到她对格雷西那张照片的反应 | 
| [35:09] | No, but I did see her sentimental side, | 是 但我见过她善感的一面 | 
| [35:11] | and it’s hard to see how she’d be able to | 我很难相信她会完全斩断 | 
| [35:13] | completely disassociate from her relationship to her only child. | 她对她独子的全部情感 | 
| [35:15] | But if Lynch figures that out, he’ll have the advantage, | 但如果林奇发现了 他就占上风了 | 
| [35:17] | and I’m sure he won’t hesitate to kill her. | 他对杀她可不会手软 | 
| [35:23] | You want the truth, huh? | 你想知道真相 | 
| [35:25] | You want the truth? This is it. | 你想知道真相 就是这个 | 
| [35:27] | No! | 不 | 
| [35:28] | No, mom. No, no! You didn’t! | 不 妈妈 你不是吧 | 
| [35:31] | Oh, yeah, and you– you need to see this. | 还有你 你得看看这个 | 
| [35:35] | I didn’t want to do this. | 我不想做的 | 
| [35:37] | Something came over me. | 但我控制不住自己 | 
| [35:39] | I don’t know what it is. | 我也不知道是为什么 | 
| [35:41] | Something inside. | 是深埋在我心里的 | 
| [35:43] | It’s like a part of me and it’s a part of you, too! | 就像是我的一部分 那也是你的一部分 | 
| [35:45] | You’re a monster. | 你是个禽兽 | 
| [35:50] | I bet you’re wishing you let daddy drown me now, huh? | 你现在是不是后悔当初没让爸爸淹死我 | 
| [36:13] | Van to Montero. We need to surround and secure the perimeter. | 车呼叫蒙泰罗 我们得确保这里无法进出 | 
| [36:16] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 | 
| [36:21] | No, no, no, no! | 不不 | 
| [36:23] | Relax. | 放松 | 
| [36:25] | Relax, ok? | 放松 | 
| [36:28] | This is the FBI. | 是联调局 | 
| [36:29] | No, no, no, no, no. No, I’m gonna talk to them. | 不不 我要跟他们谈 | 
| [36:35] | – On the ground. – Ok. | -放地上 -好 | 
| [36:49] | Is this Agent Rossi? | 是罗西探员吗 | 
| [36:51] | No, Roberta, my name is Dr. Spencer Reid, | 不 罗波塔 我是斯宾塞·里德博士 | 
| [36:53] | and it’s important that you listen to me right now. | 你一定要听好我说话 | 
| [36:55] | Even though you have the gun, | 虽然枪在你手里 | 
| [36:56] | the moment your son realizes you’re not gonna shoot him, | 但你儿子一意识到你不会开枪 | 
| [36:59] | he’s gonna get the upper hand. | 他就会占据上风 | 
| [37:01] | You’re wrong… | 你错了 | 
| [37:05] | ’cause my son | 因为我儿子 | 
| [37:07] | is going to pay for what he did to Grace. | 必须为杀格雷西付出代价 | 
| [37:11] | Yes, but first you need to let Olivia walk out of there, ok? | 是 但你得先让奥利维亚离开 好吗 | 
| [37:15] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [37:17] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 | 
| [37:18] | – Go. Hurry, go. – Now, wait a second– | -快走 -等等 | 
| [37:22] | Roberta? | 罗波塔 | 
| [37:25] | Don’t you worry. She’s on her way out to you. | 别担心 她过去了 | 
| [37:37] | Roberta, that warning shot | 罗波塔 那枪警告 | 
| [37:38] | is what’s about to give you away, but we can help. | 马上就会暴露你 但我们可以帮忙 | 
| [37:40] | Are you ready for us to come in? We can save you both. | 你愿意自首吗 我们可以救你们两个 | 
| [37:45] | Dave, they found this bag | 戴夫 他们在路边 | 
| [37:46] | discarded on the side of the road. | 发现了这个被丢弃的包 | 
| [37:48] | Looks like it’s Roberta’s. | 似乎是罗波塔的 | 
| [38:07] | You realize how this has to end, right? Right? | 你知道结局必须是怎样的吧 | 
| [38:12] | Roberta? | 罗波塔 | 
| [38:13] | Yes… | 在 | 
| [38:15] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 | 
| [38:16] | Captain Montero, breach. | 蒙泰罗队长 破门 | 
| [38:24] | Rossi? | 罗西 | 
| [38:25] | JJ, Roberta isn’t there to kill Lynch. | 小洁 罗波塔不是去杀林奇的 | 
| [38:28] | She’s there to die with him. | 她是去跟他一同赴死的 | 
| [38:32] | Spence! Stop! | 斯宾塞 快站住 | 
| [39:00] | Spence, are you ok? | 斯宾塞 你没事吧 | 
| [39:05] | No, no, no, no. Stay down, stay down. | 不不 别起来 | 
| [39:23] | Deputy Director Barbour. | 巴伯副局长 | 
| [39:25] | Yeah, I was wondering if you had | 我想知道你是否做好了 | 
| [39:27] | at least a preliminary assessment | 对林奇案现场的 | 
| [39:29] | of the losses at the Lynch scene. | 损失估计 至少是初步的 | 
| [39:30] | 6 FBI SWAT officers are confirmed dead. | 六名联调局特警确认死亡 | 
| [39:34] | It appears, at some point, Lynch was able to detach a gas line. | 看来林奇不知在什么时候断开了一段煤气管线 | 
| [39:38] | The explosion itself seemed to have been triggered by a gunshot. | 爆炸应该是开枪引起的 | 
| [39:42] | BAU never profiled suicidal ideations | 行为分析组从未侧写埃弗雷特 | 
| [39:44] | in either Everett or Roberta Lynch. | 或罗波塔·林奇有自杀倾向 | 
| [39:46] | I mean, how could you miss that? | 你们怎么会遗漏这个 | 
| [39:47] | Based on the behavior, we were able to evaluate | 根据我们能够评估的行为 | 
| [39:50] | there was never any indication of that predisposition. | 从未有任何迹象表明他们有这种倾向 | 
| [39:53] | Who gave the order to breach? | 破门的命令是谁下的 | 
| [39:57] | Any action taken by a member of my team | 我小组任何组员的行动 | 
| [39:59] | is executed under my order. | 都是遵从我的命令 | 
| [40:01] | The buck stops with me, always. | 责任永远在我身上 | 
| [40:04] | Well, as you can imagine, | 你可以想象 | 
| [40:07] | the idea that we would promote you after– | 发生了这种事 我们如果还给你升职… | 
| [40:10] | Deputy Director Barbour, | 巴伯副局长 | 
| [40:12] | am I still the unit chief of the BAU? | 我还是行为分析组的组长吗 | 
| [40:13] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [40:14] | Fine. Then if you’ll excuse me… | 好 那失陪了 | 
| [40:54] | It doesn’t make sense to me. | 我觉得没道理 | 
| [40:57] | Captain Montero, breach. | 蒙泰罗队长 破门 | 
| [41:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 | 
| [41:18] | It doesn’t make sense to me. | 我觉得没道理 | 
| [41:22] | I don’t understand how that kind of personality | 我不懂那样的人 | 
| [41:24] | can choose to blow itself up. | 怎么会选择炸死自己 | 
| [41:26] | If Roberta gave in to him… | 如果罗波塔屈服于他 | 
| [41:30] | Just breathe, mom. | 呼吸 妈妈 | 
| [41:33] | And if he took the gun away… | 如果他夺下了枪 | 
| [41:39] | If he could get to a tunnel… | 如果他能进入隧道 | 
| [41:54] | Lynch. | 林奇 | 
| [41:56] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |