| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | I think you figured out who killed your sister Alison. | 我推测你找到了杀害你姐姐艾莉森的凶手 | 
| [00:07] | – Her boyfriend, Lee? – Yes. | -她男朋友 李吗 -是的 | 
| [00:09] | He’s Sicarius? | 他就是刺客 | 
| [00:10] | He’s the one you’re looking for. | 他就是你们要找的人 | 
| [00:12] | I kissed Tyler Green. | 我吻了泰勒·格林 | 
| [00:15] | You have to break it off with him. | 你必须和他断绝关系 | 
| [00:17] | I do not want to be responsible | 如果你不走的话 | 
| [00:18] | for what happens if you do not go. | 我可不想为可能发生的事情负责 | 
| [00:22] | Ramona, would you be able | 萝蒙娜 你能辨认出 | 
| [00:23] | to identify the man that kidnapped you? | 那个绑架你的男人吗 | 
| [00:26] | It isn’t you who should be afraid. | 该害怕的不是你 | 
| [00:28] | It’s your husband. It’s your children. | 而是你丈夫 还有你的孩子 | 
| [00:30] | Penelope said she put together a list of names | 佩内洛普说她整理了一份 | 
| [00:32] | and addresses of people in the Pacific Northwest, | 太平洋西北沿岸来电者的姓名与地址列表 | 
| [00:36] | one of whom may have called Sicarius | 其中一人也许在刺客身处五金店期间 | 
| [00:38] | while he was in that hardware store. | 打过电话给他 | 
| [00:39] | It’s a long list. | 那份名单很长 | 
| [00:40] | What, you’re gonna go door-to-door? | 你打算挨家挨户问吗 | 
| [00:41] | That’s right. Old school. | 没错 用老办法 | 
| [00:44] | It’s been 10 days since you walked out of this house, | 10天前 你走出这个家门 | 
| [00:48] | no phone call, no text. Is it over? | 再没来过电话和短信 我们是不是结束了 | 
| [00:51] | No. No, it’s not over. | 不 没结束 | 
| [00:53] | I have a lot I need to tell you. | 我有很多事要告诉你 | 
| [00:55] | I’ll be home tonight. | 我今晚就回家 | 
| [01:00] | Hello. I’m David Rossi with the FBI. | 你好 我是联调局的大卫·罗西 | 
| [01:04] | May I ask you a few questions? | 能问你几个问题吗 | 
| [01:11] | I want to say those vows and mean them. | 我想真诚地说出那些誓言 | 
| [01:14] | It doesn’t matter where or how. | 不管是在哪或怎么说 | 
| [01:17] | As long as I can spend the rest of my life | 只要我余生 | 
| [01:21] | living them with you. | 都能与你相伴 | 
| [01:30] | May I come in? | 我可以进来吗 | 
| [01:35] | You left the funeral early. | 你提前离开了葬礼 | 
| [01:44] | I couldn’t watch them put the coffin in the ground. | 我没法眼看着他们把棺材埋进地里 | 
| [01:49] | I couldn’t watch them cl-close her up like that. | 我没法眼看着他们把她封在墓里 | 
| [01:58] | Do you think she’ll forgive me? | 你觉得她会原谅我吗 | 
| [02:03] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [02:08] | I couldn’t be there in those final moments. | 在最后的时刻 我没能陪在她身边 | 
| [02:11] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 | 
| [02:34] | Beautiful family. | 好美满的家庭 | 
| [02:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:38] | I’m sorry. Uh, what is this about? | 抱歉 到底是什么事 | 
| [02:41] | Oh, we’re just following up on a lead to see | 我们是在跟进一条线索 | 
| [02:44] | if anyone can recognize this man. | 看有没有人能认出此人 | 
| [02:47] | I-I mean, I-I know the angle is off. | 我知道角度有点刁 | 
| [02:49] | All you can really make out is his jawline. | 只能看到他的下颌轮廓 | 
| [02:52] | But — But a wife would know. | 但他的妻子肯定认得出来 | 
| [02:54] | By any chance, is that your husband? | 这会不会是你丈夫 | 
| [03:01] | Uh, where was that taken? | 这是在哪拍的 | 
| [03:04] | Chattanooga, Tennessee. | 田纳西州查塔努加 | 
| [03:10] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [03:15] | Uh, I just got an alert on the app. | 我收到了软件提醒 | 
| [03:17] | – Who’s at our house? – An FBI agent | -是谁来我们家了 -一个联调局探员 | 
| [03:20] | who just showed me footage of you in Chattanooga. | 他刚给我看了你在查塔努加的监控画面 | 
| [03:24] | What were you doing in Chattanooga? | 你为什么会去查塔努加 | 
| [03:26] | Sydney, did you check his I.D.? | 希德妮 你查他证件了吗 | 
| [03:28] | Yes. His name is Agent David Rossi. | 是的 他是大卫·罗西探员 | 
| [03:36] | Okay. Listen to me very carefully. | 好吧 听仔细了 | 
| [03:39] | – Are the girls home? – No. | -女儿们在家吗 -不在 | 
| [03:41] | Good, good. | 很好 | 
| [03:41] | Have your mother get them and Keep them with her. | 让你妈妈把她们接走 就跟她待在一起 | 
| [03:44] | Do not panic. Okay? | 别慌 好吗 | 
| [03:47] | But this man is very dangerous. | 但这个人非常危险 | 
| [03:56] | You have to explain this to me right now. | 你得跟我好好解释清楚 | 
| [03:59] | I didn’t lose my job. | 我不是丢了工作 | 
| [04:00] | I quit. I found out the business | 我是辞职了 我发现我们的生意 | 
| [04:03] | was involved in something that could get us in trouble. | 涉及了一些可能会给我们招来麻烦的事 | 
| [04:05] | And now it has. | 现在真有麻烦了 | 
| [04:06] | So you need to get this man out of our house. | 你得把这人赶出去 | 
| [04:08] | Just look him in the eye and say completely normally, | 就直视他的眼睛 然后非常正常地说 | 
| [04:12] | “I understand.” | “我明白” | 
| [04:21] | – I understand. – Perfect. Perfect. | -我明白 -很好 很好 | 
| [04:23] | Now tell him you’re not gonna answer any more questions | 告诉他 没有律师在场 | 
| [04:25] | without a lawyer and — | 你不会回答其他问题了 | 
| [04:27] | and make a point of keeping me on the phone. | 并且有意表示要继续跟我保持通话 | 
| [04:28] | He will not hurt you if he knows there’s a witness. | 如果他知道有证人在 就不会伤害你 | 
| [04:31] | I won’t be answering any more questions without my lawyer. | 没有律师在场 我不会再回答问题了 | 
| [04:35] | No problem. | 没问题 | 
| [04:37] | Um, call me if you change your mind. | 如果你改主意了就联系我 | 
| [04:41] | And please let your husband know | 请告诉你丈夫 | 
| [04:43] | I have a few questions for him, too. | 我也有些问题要问他 | 
| [05:01] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 | 
| [05:03] | I’ll explain everything when I get home. | 等我到家会跟你解释一切 | 
| [05:05] | I’m on my way. | 我这就回去 | 
| [05:06] | Elias, El– Fuck. | 伊莱亚斯 该死 | 
| [05:12] | Are you positive Elias Voit is Sicarius? | 你确定吗 伊莱亚斯·沃特就是刺客 | 
| [05:14] | It’ll be a heavy lift to reopen the investigation. | 想重启调查可不容易 | 
| [05:17] | No, I’m not positive, | 不 我不确定 | 
| [05:19] | but the wife recognized him from the footage. | 但他妻子从监控画面中认出了他 | 
| [05:21] | And she’s a spitting image of Sicarius’ last victim, Ramona. | 而且她跟刺客上一位受害人萝蒙娜一模一样 | 
| [05:26] | Okay, that’s Elias Voit, V-O-I-T, uh, from North Redmond. | 好的 伊莱亚斯·沃特 来自北雷德蒙 | 
| [05:30] | – Yeah? – That’s the one. | -是吧 -就是他 | 
| [05:31] | I need everything we can get on him. | 我需要能查到的关于他的一切资料 | 
| [05:33] | I’ve got his driver’s license, | 我查到了他的驾照 | 
| [05:34] | Social Security and work history. | 社保账号和工作记录 | 
| [05:36] | He’s a network security analyst. | 他是一位网络安全分析师 | 
| [05:38] | Fired after last Thanksgiving. | 在感恩节后被解雇 | 
| [05:39] | He works in high-end cryptography. | 他是做高端加密的 | 
| [05:40] | That’s how he’s been able to stay ahead of us this entire time. | 这就是他为什么总能先我们一步 | 
| [05:43] | Oh, he should enjoy that because it’s short-lived. | 他多乐呵一会儿吧 这种日子没几天了 | 
| [05:46] | Address and travel and phone number | 地址 出行记录和手机号码 | 
| [05:47] | is gonna take a hot second, but I’m gonna get it. | 还要点时间 但我会查到的 | 
| [05:50] | So, Elias and Sydney Voit have been married for 15 years, | 伊莱亚斯和希德妮·沃特已结婚15年 | 
| [05:53] | right before his first documented kill | 就在他在第一个集装箱案的 | 
| [05:54] | in the first shipping container. | 第一起记录在案的凶杀之后 | 
| [05:56] | So he got married and then started his little project. | 他结了婚 然后开始了他的小”工程” | 
| [05:59] | Every time he told his wife he needed alone time | 每次他跟妻子说他需要时间独处 | 
| [06:02] | or traveled for work, he was hunting. | 或是工作出差 他其实是去杀人 | 
| [06:05] | Yeah, they have two kids. | 对 他们有两个孩子 | 
| [06:07] | Holly, age 14, and Harlow, age 10. | 霍莉14岁 哈洛10岁 | 
| [06:10] | Their birthdays track with the pauses in his killing. | 她们的生日吻合了他杀人的中断期 | 
| [06:12] | Well, serial killers sometimes take a break to have kids. | 连环杀手也会暂时休息生个孩子 | 
| [06:15] | I mean, Dennis Rader and Green River did. | 丹尼斯·雷德和绿河杀手就是这样 | 
| [06:17] | It’s hard to be a new dad and a psychopath at the same time. | 同时兼顾新手老爸和冷血变态的角色可不好办 | 
| [06:20] | We need a timeline putting him in the areas of abduction. | 我们需要列出时间线 证明他就在绑架发生地 | 
| [06:24] | When we make an arrest, it’s got to be bulletproof. | 我们逮捕他时 一定要万无一失 | 
| [06:26] | Okay, first, we have to go back | 好 首先我们得去找 | 
| [06:28] | to the attorney general and justify this. | 司法部长 获得批准 | 
| [06:30] | Tara, you and I are gonna present | 塔拉 你和我来呈现 | 
| [06:32] | all the forensic detail we can gather over the next hour. | 接下来一小时内能收集到的所有鉴证证据 | 
| [06:35] | Move fast. | 快点行动 | 
| [06:36] | Voit’s wife tipped him off. | 沃特的妻子给他报了信 | 
| [06:37] | He knows we’re getting close, | 他知道我们接近了 | 
| [06:38] | and he’ll try to slip away again. | 他会尝试再次逃跑 | 
| [06:40] | Keep me posted. | 有消息通知我 | 
| [06:42] | Sir, someone just walked in and asked to see you. | 长官 有人来了 指名找你 | 
| [06:52] | I’m Elias Voit. | 我是伊莱亚斯·沃特 | 
| [06:54] | You want to talk to me? | 你找我 | 
| [07:08] | The Latin phrase “memento mori” | 拉丁语的”memento mori” | 
| [07:10] | translates to “Remember that you must die.” | 意为”记住 人难逃一死” | 
| [07:14] | Roman slaves whispered it to their generals | 罗马奴隶在将军耳边耳语这句话 | 
| [07:16] | to prevent them from being consumed by hubris. | 以防他们被自大吞噬 | 
| [07:23] | We have a few minutes left. | 我们还剩几分钟 | 
| [07:25] | Does anyone else want to share? | 还有谁想分享吗 | 
| [07:28] | Maybe one of our newcomers. | 或许哪位新成员想说说 | 
| [07:34] | I’ll go. | 我来吧 | 
| [07:37] | Rebecca. | 我是瑞贝卡 | 
| [07:38] | Grateful, Al-Anon. | 很感激能够参加戒酒会 | 
| [07:40] | Hi, Rebecca. | 嗨 瑞贝卡 | 
| [07:41] | So it’s been a year. | 我已经戒酒一年了 | 
| [07:47] | I’m still trying to get back on my feet after the divorce. | 我还在努力重拾离婚之后的生活 | 
| [07:51] | It’s funny. | 很有意思 | 
| [07:52] | After the dad I grew up with, | 在那样的父亲身边长大 | 
| [07:53] | I swore I wouldn’t marry a drunk. | 我曾发誓不会嫁给一个酒鬼 | 
| [07:57] | But I did. | 但我还是这么做了 | 
| [07:59] | Now I’m beginning to wonder if I’ll ever | 现在我怀疑我是不是能够 | 
| [08:00] | have a healthy relationship. | 拥有一段健康的恋情 | 
| [08:03] | But thanks to the program and my sponsor, | 但多亏了项目和我的担保人 | 
| [08:06] | I know I have to work on myself first. | 我知道我要先在自己身上下功夫 | 
| [08:12] | So… | 所以 | 
| [08:17] | Thanks for letting me share. | 谢谢你们听我分享 | 
| [08:18] | Thank you for that share, Rebecca. | 谢谢你的分享 瑞贝卡 | 
| [08:20] | Okay, everyone, that’s all the time that we have. | 好了 大家 今天就到此为止吧 | 
| [08:28] | Um, I’m Tara, uh, L. | 我是塔拉…L | 
| [08:31] | Tara L. | 塔拉·L | 
| [08:33] | Rebecca. | 我是瑞贝卡 | 
| [08:35] | Uh, your first time at this meeting? | 你第一次来参加集会吗 | 
| [08:37] | Uh, it’s — it’s my first time at Al-Anon, um, like, ever. | 是我第一次参加匿名戒酒会 从没来过 | 
| [08:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [08:45] | What brings you in? | 你为什么会来 | 
| [08:47] | I also had an alcoholic father. | 我也有个酒鬼爸爸 | 
| [08:50] | But my qualifier? | 但我的”入门资格” | 
| [08:52] | Is — Is that the right word? | 是这么说的吗 | 
| [08:53] | – Yep. – Okay. | -嗯 -好吧 | 
| [08:55] | Just call him by his name. | 我就直说他的名字吧 | 
| [08:56] | Uh, my ex, Daryl. | 是我的前任 达瑞尔 | 
| [09:01] | So, um, h-how about you? | 那你呢 | 
| [09:04] | Who’s your qualifier? | 你的”入门资格”是谁 | 
| [09:06] | Uh, Elaine. | 伊莲 | 
| [09:11] | I’m an idiot. | 我好傻啊 | 
| [09:12] | No, no, no. | 不 不 | 
| [09:14] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系的 | 
| [09:15] | Uh, I know how hard it is to come to these meetings | 我不知道谁都不认识时 来参加这种集会 | 
| [09:18] | – when you don’t know anybody. – Yeah. | -会觉得很不自在 -嗯 | 
| [09:19] | Want to get coffee some time? | 你想哪天一起去喝咖啡吗 | 
| [09:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [09:24] | Oh, yeah, I would — I would really like that. | 好 那太好了 | 
| [09:32] | Our prime suspect, Elias Voit, | 我们的主要嫌疑人 伊莱亚斯·沃特 | 
| [09:35] | just walked into the Seattle field office, | 刚刚走进了西雅图办事处 | 
| [09:38] | practically baiting us to arrest him. | 基本上是勾着我们抓他 | 
| [09:40] | We need DOJ approval to prove he is Sicarius. | 我们需要司法部准许我们证明他就是刺客 | 
| [09:43] | Why would I give my approval on a case that I closed myself? | 我为什么要批准你们翻我亲自结的案子 | 
| [09:46] | Because Voit fits our geographical profile | 因为与之前的嫌疑人不同 | 
| [09:48] | in a way that the previous suspect did not. | 沃特真正符合我们的地理侧写 | 
| [09:50] | He lives near the first shipping container | 他就住在第一个集装箱附近 | 
| [09:52] | and has been documented near the second shipping container. | 而且有记录显示他去过第二个集装箱附近 | 
| [09:55] | You’re gonna need more than that | 想让我改主意 | 
| [09:57] | to make me change my mind, agents. | 这些可不够 探员 | 
| [09:59] | Ma’am, as counsel for the department, | 女士 作为本部的律师 | 
| [10:02] | I think we need to cover our asses on this one. | 我觉得我们需要注意此事的不良影响 | 
| [10:05] | This is a high-profile, high body count investigation. | 这是一起高曝光 死亡人数多的案件 | 
| [10:09] | We need to be sure. | 我们得确定无疑 | 
| [10:12] | You have 48 hours, but you’re on a short leash. | 给你们48小时 但你们得收敛点 | 
| [10:28] | Hey, Rebecca. | 瑞贝卡 | 
| [10:32] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你出言相助 | 
| [10:33] | When it comes to profiling, your team is the best. | 在侧写方面 你们组是最强的 | 
| [10:36] | It’s how you prove it that’s the problem. | 要怎么证明才是问题所在 | 
| [10:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [10:40] | Um, yeah, a-about that. | 关于那个 | 
| [10:45] | Listen, um, when all of this is over, | 等这一切结束 | 
| [10:48] | can we get a cup of coffee? | 我们可以一起去喝咖啡吗 | 
| [10:50] | Just one cup so I can make amends for Silvio Herrera. | 就喝一杯 让我为西尔维奥·赫雷拉的事做出弥补 | 
| [10:59] | – No. – I miss you. | -不行 -我好想你 | 
| [11:01] | And I’m not trying to be cruel. | 我不是冷血无情 | 
| [11:04] | But I’ve been offered a job | 但有人给了我份工作 | 
| [11:08] | in the Sacramento office. | 去萨克拉门托办事处 | 
| [11:14] | It’s all I’ve got. I have to take it. | 我只有这个机会了 我必须抓住 | 
| [11:19] | So, um… | 所以 | 
| [11:23] | …I accept your amends. | 我接受你的弥补 | 
| [11:30] | Goodbye, Tara. | 再见 塔拉 | 
| [11:51] | Sorry to bother you, Mr. Voit. | 抱歉打扰你 沃特先生 | 
| [11:56] | No bother. How can I help? | 没事 有什么事找我 | 
| [11:59] | We’re looking for a suspect in a serial-killer investigation. | 我们在寻找一宗连环凶杀案的嫌疑人 | 
| [12:03] | We think we spotted him in Chattanooga. | 我们认为可能在查塔努加发现了他 | 
| [12:06] | So, um, is that, uh…? | 所以这是… | 
| [12:09] | That’s me. | 这是我 | 
| [12:10] | I was in Chattanooga around last Thanksgiving. | 上个感恩节时 我去过查塔努加 | 
| [12:13] | You were? | 是吗 | 
| [12:14] | Well, lucky me. | 我真走运 | 
| [12:16] | So can you confirm details of that trip? | 你可以确定一下这次旅行的细节吗 | 
| [12:20] | Y-Yeah, sure. | 当然 | 
| [12:27] | I’m sorry. It’s — You’re famous. | 抱歉 你可是名人 | 
| [12:31] | I’ve read every single one of your books. | 我读过你的每一本书 | 
| [12:34] | Every one? | 每一本吗 | 
| [12:35] | Every one. | 每一本 | 
| [12:38] | Get a lot out of them? | 学到了很多吗 | 
| [12:40] | Uh, I like that one, um, “Obsession,” about the guy | 我喜欢那本《执迷》 讲那个人 | 
| [12:44] | who disarticulated bodies | 肢解尸体 | 
| [12:46] | so that he could dissolve them in acid. | 然后用酸水熔掉 | 
| [12:48] | No kidding. | 真的假的 | 
| [12:50] | Our suspect had a shipping container up in Yakima. | 我们的嫌疑人在雅基马有个集装箱 | 
| [12:55] | Well, that’s my backyard. | 那离我家很近[就在我家后院] | 
| [12:56] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [12:58] | And he would take them there | 他就会把受害人带过去 | 
| [12:59] | to try out different methods of murder. | 尝试不同的凶杀手法 | 
| [13:03] | – Creepy. – I know. | -渗人 -是啊 | 
| [13:05] | And one of the methods was disarticulation | 其中一种手法就是肢解 | 
| [13:08] | followed by acid. | 和酸液溶解 | 
| [13:13] | I read true crime. | 我只是读真实犯罪故事 | 
| [13:14] | I don’t live it. | 我可不会这么做 | 
| [13:17] | That’s good. | 那就好 | 
| [13:19] | Yes. So I know what this game is. | 嗯 我知道这是在干什么 | 
| [13:23] | I know why you’re talking to me | 我知道你为什么 | 
| [13:24] | out in the middle of the office | 在大办公室中央跟我谈话 | 
| [13:25] | instead of taking me into some interview room | 而不是带我去审讯室 | 
| [13:27] | and whacking me over the face with a phone book. | 拿电话簿打我的脸 | 
| [13:31] | That’s not my style. | 那可不是我的风格 | 
| [13:32] | No, no, no. | 是啊 | 
| [13:33] | Your style is you study. | 你的风格是研究 | 
| [13:37] | You study every syllable, every pause. | 你研究每个音节 每个顿挫 | 
| [13:40] | If I nervously swallow or cross my hands over my crotch | 我会不会紧张地吞咽 或交叉双手护住裆部 | 
| [13:44] | as a unconscious protective measure. | 这是下意识的保护行为 | 
| [13:49] | You have read my books. | 你还真读过我的书 | 
| [13:53] | – It’s tough, though, isn’t it? – What is? | -但挺难的 是吧 -什么 | 
| [13:55] | Well, every time you write one of these books, | 每次你写书的时候 | 
| [13:57] | you have to be careful how much detail you include | 都要注意写进去多少细节 | 
| [14:00] | because if you’re not careful… | 因为如果你不小心 | 
| [14:04] | …you’re giving a wannabe killer rules for killing. | 你就是在给一个潜在杀手列出规则 | 
| [14:09] | Did Cyrus give you rules? | 赛勒斯也给你定过规则吗 | 
| [14:12] | – Who? – Cyrus. | -谁 -赛勒斯 | 
| [14:14] | I don’t know a Cyrus. | 我不认识叫赛勒斯的 | 
| [14:15] | Well, I’m getting ahead of myself. | 我说得太急了 | 
| [14:18] | Our suspect was raised by a man named Cyrus. | 我们的嫌疑人就是由一位叫赛勒斯的人养大的 | 
| [14:22] | This guy, Cyrus — bad guy. | 这个赛勒斯 是个坏人 | 
| [14:26] | – How bad? – Oh, the worst. | -有多坏 -坏透了 | 
| [14:28] | Local police found him dead in his house. | 本地警察发现他死在了家里 | 
| [14:32] | But from what we know, | 但据我们所知 | 
| [14:33] | if someone had to grow up under his thumb… | 有个人不得不在他的控制下长大 | 
| [14:38] | …I’d almost feel sorry for that poor son of a bitch. | 我差点就要为那个可怜的小王八蛋感到难过了 | 
| [14:45] | Almost. | 差点 | 
| [14:53] | There’s something I’ve always wanted to ask you. | 有件事我一直想问你 | 
| [14:57] | When you were writing about pursuing Mr. Acid Guy, | 你写道在你追捕那个酸液杀人犯时 | 
| [15:00] | you said that your first wife left you. | 你的第一任妻子离开了你 | 
| [15:03] | You weren’t sleeping. You almost lost your badge. | 当时你无法入眠 差点失去了警徽 | 
| [15:07] | Did that really happen? | 是真的吗 | 
| [15:11] | Yeah, that really happened. | 嗯 是真的 | 
| [15:14] | Why? | 怎么了 | 
| [15:15] | I have friends with government jobs. | 我有在政府工作的朋友 | 
| [15:17] | They punch in, they go home. | 每天打卡上班 然后回家 | 
| [15:20] | They don’t get obsessed. | 从不沉迷工作 | 
| [15:22] | Not really. | 他们不会 | 
| [15:24] | Not the way the killers you write about in your books do. | 而不是像你书中写的那些杀手那样 | 
| [15:28] | I guess what I’m asking, Dave, | 我想问的是 戴夫 | 
| [15:31] | is did you really go the distance? | 你真的会坚持到底吗 | 
| [15:38] | I always go the distance, Elias. | 我总是坚持到底 伊莱亚斯 | 
| [15:48] | That’s why I came in. | 所以我来了 | 
| [15:51] | I can’t hide anything from you. | 我什么都瞒不了你 | 
| [15:59] | This is my entire life. | 我的生平都在这里了 | 
| [16:02] | Go through it. | 看看吧 | 
| [16:03] | It’ll tell you. | 看了就知道 | 
| [16:04] | I am not the man you’re looking for. | 我不是你要找的人 | 
| [16:11] | So, can I go? | 那我可以走了吗 | 
| [16:15] | Don’t go far. | 别走太远 | 
| [16:18] | There’s nothing on Elias Voit? | 在伊莱亚斯·沃特身上一无所获 | 
| [16:20] | I’m telling you. | 听好了 | 
| [16:21] | Cellphone, travel records, GPS, they all line up. | 手机 旅行记录 定位 都是一致的 | 
| [16:23] | I mean, yeah, we can’t trust the source, | 虽然这些东西的来源值得怀疑 | 
| [16:25] | but based on what Elias Voit handed over, | 但是根据伊莱亚斯·沃特上交的东西 | 
| [16:28] | he was not where Sicarius was. | 他不在刺客作案时所在的位置 | 
| [16:29] | With two exceptions. | 只有两个例外 | 
| [16:30] | He admitted to Chattanooga and we have him in DC | 他承认他去过查塔努加 而且我们查到了 | 
| [16:33] | when we arrested Tyler Green. | 逮捕泰勒·格林那天 他也在特区 | 
| [16:35] | Those are both major metropolitan cities. | 这两个城市都是大都市 | 
| [16:37] | I mean, any lawyer worth a damn would shrug that off | 随便哪个该死的律师都会耸耸肩 | 
| [16:39] | and say, “Yeah, my client was there. So what?” | 说道”是的 我的委托人当时在那里 那又怎样” | 
| [16:42] | We need a positive identification. | 我们需要明确的证据支持 | 
| [16:45] | Is there any way Ramona Havener would cooperate? | 萝蒙娜·哈弗纳有没有可能配合指认 | 
| [16:48] | She just needs to pick him out of a lineup. | 只要在一排人中指认出他就可以 | 
| [16:51] | I have left her multiple voicemails. | 我给她留了很多条语音留言 | 
| [16:53] | Whatever Sicarius did to her, | 不知道刺客对她做了什么 | 
| [16:54] | she’s too terrified to cooperate further. | 总之她吓得不敢再配合工作了 | 
| [16:57] | – That’s okay. – It is? | -没关系 -是吗 | 
| [16:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [17:00] | Because we know somebody who will cooperate. | 因为我们知道谁会配合 | 
| [17:07] | Will? | 威尔 | 
| [17:07] | Will, you’re here. | 威尔 你来了 | 
| [17:10] | – Wait, you’re here? – I am. | -慢着 你到这来… -我来了 | 
| [17:12] | Tyler’s sister is a cold case at D.C. Metro. | 泰勒姐姐的案子是特区市警局的一宗悬案 | 
| [17:16] | And since I have a relationship with the BAU, | 鉴于我和行为分析组有关系 | 
| [17:18] | – I volunteered to take it. – What do we have? | -我自愿接手此案 -什么情况 | 
| [17:20] | Rossi has a possible lead in Seattle. | 罗西在西雅图找到了可能的线索 | 
| [17:22] | Alvez and I are hoping that you can help us confirm it. | 埃尔维斯和我希望你能帮助我们确认一下 | 
| [17:40] | He’s not here. | 里面没有他 | 
| [17:42] | You sure? Have a closer look. | 确定吗 再仔细看看 | 
| [17:45] | I’m sure. Sorry. | 确定 抱歉 | 
| [17:53] | Tyler, we spent — what? — | 泰勒 我们花了 大概 | 
| [17:56] | couple of hours on your cognitive. | 几个小时研究你的认知 | 
| [17:59] | All that time, you never said sorry. | 那么久 你从未说过抱歉 | 
| [18:02] | Not once. | 一次都没有 | 
| [18:04] | A guy like you says sorry, you mean, “Leave me alone.” | 像你这样的人说抱歉 其实意思是”别烦我” | 
| [18:12] | Sorry. | 别烦我 | 
| [18:15] | Uh, c-could you fellas give us a second? | 你们能回避一下吗 | 
| [18:30] | Luke is blunt, but he’s not off target. | 卢克说话很直 但是他说得没错 | 
| [18:35] | Penelope… | 佩内洛普 | 
| [18:38] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 | 
| [18:39] | Okay, I’ll help you. | 我来帮帮你 | 
| [18:39] | Look me in the eye and tell me it’s not one of those people. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我这些人里面没有刺客 | 
| [18:47] | It’s not. | 没有 | 
| [18:49] | Now, is there anything else I can do to help? | 还有什么能帮得上忙的吗 | 
| [18:51] | No. | 没有了 | 
| [18:54] | Alright. | 那好 | 
| [18:58] | I’ll call you, okay? | 我再打给你 好吗 | 
| [19:13] | Sydney. Sydney, hey. | 希德妮 希德妮 | 
| [19:16] | What is going on? | 到底怎么回事 | 
| [19:17] | Hey, I need you to pack a bag for yourself and the girls. | 快去为你自己和孩子们收拾一下行李 | 
| [19:19] | At least a week’s worth of stuff. | 至少要备一个星期用的 | 
| [19:21] | – Come on. – No. | -快去 -不 | 
| [19:23] | You said you were going to explain everything to me, | 你说你要把所有事都解释给我听 | 
| [19:26] | and I’m not moving until you do. | 你不说 我就不走 | 
| [19:30] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:34] | Okay, see this guy? | 看到这个人了吗 | 
| [19:37] | He was our lead programmer in Atlanta. | 他是我们在亚特兰大的首席程序员 | 
| [19:39] | Is that Hal from next door? | 他不是隔壁的哈尔吗 | 
| [19:41] | Please. | 求求你 | 
| [19:42] | I’m not the guy. I’m not Hal. | 你找错人了 我不是哈尔 | 
| [19:45] | You are tonight. | 你今晚就是 | 
| [19:46] | No, no. | 不 不要 | 
| [19:47] | His name’s Brandon Jones, | 他叫布兰登·琼斯 | 
| [19:49] | and he found out that the company was transferring | 他发现公司正在为一些坏人 | 
| [19:51] | a certain slush fund | 将某项不法资金 | 
| [19:52] | to cryptocurrency for some bad people. | 转为加密货币 | 
| [19:54] | And that’s when I tapped out. | 我就在那时候辞职了 | 
| [19:56] | Sydney, I haven’t just been looking | 希德妮 这段时间我 | 
| [19:57] | for a new job this whole time. | 不只是在找新工作 | 
| [19:58] | I’ve been looking for a safe place for us to escape. | 我一直在找我们可以逃去的安全的地方 | 
| [20:00] | Stop! Stop! | 别说了 | 
| [20:02] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 | 
| [20:04] | This doesn’t even make any sense. | 一点都说不通 | 
| [20:07] | So — So a slush fund? | 不法资金 | 
| [20:09] | Uh, drug — drug money, as far as I can tell. | 据我所知 是贩毒的钱 | 
| [20:11] | And cryptocurrency, what does that have anything — | 还有加密货币 有什么… | 
| [20:13] | It’s how they launder the money. | 他们就是这么洗钱的 | 
| [20:15] | Okay. Well, you quit. | 好吧 可是你辞职了 | 
| [20:17] | So why would anyone be after us? | 为什么还会有人来追杀我们 | 
| [20:19] | Because I have the codes in my head. | 因为代码都在我的脑子里 | 
| [20:21] | – Then — Then go to the FBI. – No. | -那 那我们去找联调局 -不行 | 
| [20:22] | This guy, Agent Rossi, I Googled him. | 这个人 罗西探员 我上网搜了他 | 
| [20:24] | He’s a real agent. | 他的探员身份是真的 | 
| [20:25] | That’s what Brandon did, and no one ever saw him again. | 布兰登就是这么做的 然后再也没人见过他 | 
| [20:29] | But that’s probably because | 可那也许是因为 | 
| [20:31] | he’s in the witness protection program. | 他进了证人保护计划 | 
| [20:34] | Sydney, Sydney, this is the missing person page | 希德妮 希德妮 这是他妻子发布的 | 
| [20:38] | that his wife made, trying to ask anyone to help find him. | 寻人启事页面 让大家帮忙找他 | 
| [20:42] | You don’t go into witness protection without your family. | 去证人保护计划不可能不带上家人 | 
| [20:47] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -我确定 | 
| [20:50] | I-I wasn’t. | 不确定 | 
| [20:51] | But I called his wife and she said that some — | 但我打给他的妻子 她说有个 | 
| [20:53] | some FBI agent showed up out of nowhere | 有个联调局探员突然出现 | 
| [20:56] | telling her some crazy story about who Brandon really was | 跟她说了一些关于布兰登真实身份的疯狂故事 | 
| [20:58] | just to try and get her to doubt her own husband. | 只是为了让她怀疑自己的丈夫 | 
| [21:01] | And then he asked her to get in the car | 然后他让她上车 | 
| [21:03] | to go answer some questions, and she said no. | 去回答几个问题 她拒绝了 | 
| [21:05] | And it probably saved her life. | 也许就是这个救了她的命 | 
| [21:07] | Saved her life how? | 怎么就救了她的命了 | 
| [21:08] | Because Brandon got in the car, | 因为当时布兰登上了车 | 
| [21:09] | and she never heard from him again. | 之后她再也没有他的音讯 | 
| [21:17] | – What is happening? – I don’t know. | -出了什么事 -我不知道 | 
| [21:21] | Look, okay. | 听着 | 
| [21:22] | Maybe I’m just paranoid. Maybe everything’s fine. | 也许只是我在疑神疑鬼 也许根本没事 | 
| [21:25] | – Maybe this — this David Rossi guy is legit. – Yeah. | -也许这个大卫·罗西探员是真的探员 -是啊 | 
| [21:30] | But if he finds us somehow and asks us to get in the car, | 但如果他不知怎的找上我们 要求我们上车 | 
| [21:33] | then we’re in trouble. | 那我们就有麻烦了 | 
| [21:36] | So we need to go, okay? | 所以我们必须走 好吗 | 
| [21:39] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [21:41] | Like, now, Sydney. | 现在就走 希德妮 | 
| [21:43] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -好 -快 | 
| [21:47] | Dave, we don’t have enough to make an arrest. | 戴夫 我们手头的证据不足以逮捕他 | 
| [21:48] | Anything on your end? | 你那里呢 | 
| [21:49] | The wife, Sydney. | 他的妻子 希德妮 | 
| [21:51] | She could be a weak link. | 她可能是一个薄弱点 | 
| [21:53] | If I give her a gentle push, I might get her to talk. | 如果我轻轻推她一把 也许能让她开口 | 
| [21:55] | We have less than 48 hours. Don’t be gentle. | 留给我们的时间已经不到48小时了 别太轻了 | 
| [21:57] | Understood. | 明白 | 
| [22:06] | Ah, hi, hey, it’s me. | 是我 | 
| [22:10] | I was just — | 我只是 | 
| [22:11] | I was just thinking about you. | 我只是想你了 | 
| [22:14] | Don’t — Don’t call me back. Okay, bye. | 不要 不要回电话 再见 | 
| [22:22] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 | 
| [22:25] | I was just — I was just thinking about you. | 我只是 我只是想你了 | 
| [22:30] | Don’t — Don’t call me back. Okay, bye. | 不要 不要回电话 再见 | 
| [22:32] | 目标打开钓鱼链接 追踪窃听器已植入 是否通过GPA定位 是/否 | |
| [22:37] | 已获取目标 大卫·罗西手机 华盛顿州 西雅图 | |
| [22:44] | Thank you for calling Redwood Airlines. | 感谢您致电红木航空 | 
| [22:46] | How can I help you today? | 有什么可以帮您的 | 
| [22:48] | I’d like to book a flight to Seattle. | 我要订一张去西雅图的机票 | 
| [22:51] | One way. | 单程 | 
| [23:07] | – You’re pretty good at that. – Thanks. | -很得心应手嘛 -谢谢夸奖 | 
| [23:12] | Don’t mind me. | 别管我 | 
| [23:13] | I’m just gonna nap here for, like, ever. | 我在这儿小眯一下 | 
| [23:18] | You want to grab some sleep? | 不去好好睡一会儿吗 | 
| [23:19] | Oh, I wish. There’s laundry, | 我也想啊 还要洗衣服 | 
| [23:22] | groceries, and pumping to do in that order. | 采购杂货 吸奶 一件件都等着我做 | 
| [23:30] | Alison, I know being a single mom is tough. | 艾莉森 我知道当单亲妈妈很辛苦 | 
| [23:35] | I just — | 我 | 
| [23:38] | I’m here for you, okay? | 我会一直在你身边 | 
| [23:41] | And no matter what. | 不管发生什么 | 
| [23:43] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 | 
| [23:44] | You’re my little brother. You deserve your own life. | 你是我弟弟 你应该有自己的生活 | 
| [23:47] | So did Mom, but she had us. | 妈妈以前也是这样 但后来她有了我们 | 
| [23:50] | It was always the three of us. | 我们三个一直在一起 | 
| [23:53] | Now it’s the four of us. | 现在有四个了 | 
| [24:18] | 华盛顿州西雅图 塞内卡街25133号 | |
| [24:54] | You seem a little upset, Mrs. Voit. | 你看起来不太开心 沃特夫人 | 
| [25:02] | What do you want from us? | 你想从我们这里得到什么 | 
| [25:04] | – You talked to your husband, didn’t you? – Yeah. | -你和你丈夫谈过了 是吗 -对 | 
| [25:06] | He told you a story about who he is. | 他给你讲了一个关于他是谁的故事 | 
| [25:08] | Maybe about who I am. | 也许还讲了我是谁 | 
| [25:11] | Well, I have a different story. | 而我有一个不一样的故事 | 
| [25:13] | It’s about a young girl named Sydney. | 关于一个叫希德妮的女孩 | 
| [25:17] | She had a tough childhood — abusive dad, victimized mom. | 她的童年很不幸 虐待她们的父亲 受害的母亲 | 
| [25:21] | So Sydney swore | 所以希德妮发誓 | 
| [25:22] | when she thought about getting married | 等到她想要结婚的时候 | 
| [25:26] | that she would never make the same mistakes her mom did. | 绝对不会和她妈妈一样犯下同一个错误 | 
| [25:29] | That’s — | 这… | 
| [25:31] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [25:34] | Psychopaths have a type when it comes to wives. | 变态杀手选择妻子有一种固定偏好 | 
| [25:37] | Now, he would never hurt you physically, no. | 他不会在肉体上伤害你 | 
| [25:41] | He manipulated you in a different way. | 但他用另一种方式操控了你 | 
| [25:45] | What’s the first thing you look for when you meet a man? | 你见到一个男人的时候 第一眼会看什么 | 
| [25:48] | I mean, even subconsciously. | 潜意识中 | 
| [25:50] | Come on. You know. | 你知道的 | 
| [25:52] | – A-A wedding ring. – Exactly. | -婚戒 -没错 | 
| [25:56] | A woman relaxes when she sees one. | 看到了婚戒 女人就安心了 | 
| [25:58] | So do other men. | 其他男人也是 | 
| [26:00] | A married man is neutered. | 已婚男人就像是被绝育了 | 
| [26:02] | He’s not a threat. | 造不成威胁 | 
| [26:05] | And that’s why Elias keeps his on when he hunts. | 这就是为什么伊莱亚斯寻找猎物时一直戴着婚戒 | 
| [26:11] | You’re the reason | 就是因为你 | 
| [26:13] | he’s the most prolific serial killer | 他才成为了我见过的 | 
| [26:16] | I’ve ever seen. | 杀人最多的连环杀手 | 
| [26:20] | You know, you almost had me | 你差点就骗到我了 | 
| [26:22] | until you said serial killer. | 直到你说出连环杀手这几个字 | 
| [26:25] | Well, let me prove it to you. | 让我证明给你看 | 
| [26:26] | Come down to the FBI office. | 跟我去联调局 | 
| [26:28] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 | 
| [26:32] | Oh, my God. He was right. | 老天 他是对的 | 
| [26:34] | Sydney. | 希德妮 | 
| [26:37] | Sydney. | 希德妮 | 
| [26:38] | Listen to me, Sydney. | 听我说 希德妮 | 
| [26:40] | Please! You and your kids — | 拜托 你和你的孩子们 | 
| [26:41] | Elias! You were right. | 伊莱亚斯 你是对的 | 
| [26:44] | – He found us. – Hey, are you stalking us? | -他找上我们了 -你在跟踪我们吗 | 
| [26:47] | No, I was trying to have a conversation with your wife. | 没有 我只是想跟你妻子谈谈 | 
| [26:50] | He followed me into the store. | 他跟踪我到店里 | 
| [26:51] | Is this what the FBI does now? | 联调局现在这么办事了吗 | 
| [26:53] | You arrest innocent men and their wives in supermarkets? | 在超市抓捕无辜的人和他们的妻子 | 
| [26:56] | Well, I want the world to know | 我想让全世界知道 | 
| [26:57] | that Special Agent David Rossi | 特别探员大卫·罗西 | 
| [26:59] | will not leave my family alone. | 不肯放过我的家人 | 
| [27:01] | This was just posted on an anti-government Facebook page. | 这是在一个反政府的脸书页面上刚刚发布的 | 
| [27:06] | Agent Rossi has just confirmed FBI overreach. | 罗西探员被证实了联调局的越权行为 | 
| [27:10] | Ma’am, Agent Rossi did what I ordered him to do. | 长官 罗西探员的行为是受了我的指示 | 
| [27:12] | You gave us two days. | 你只给了我们两天 | 
| [27:14] | We had to push hard. | 我们必须激进一点 | 
| [27:15] | What do you recommend? | 你有什么建议 | 
| [27:17] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 | 
| [27:18] | We need to pull Rossi out of the field. | 必须把罗西撤出调查 | 
| [27:21] | And when he gets back, | 等他回来了 | 
| [27:21] | I want you to pull his badge and his gun. | 收缴他的警徽和枪 | 
| [27:24] | That is an overreaction. | 这就过头了 | 
| [27:25] | Overreaction? | 过头了 | 
| [27:27] | You gave the orders. I should pull yours. | 你下的令 我应该把你撤下去 | 
| [27:30] | So the next words out of your mouth determine | 所以你接下来说的话决定了 | 
| [27:32] | how I clean up this mess. | 我如何收拾这个烂摊子 | 
| [27:34] | Rossi is benched. That is final. | 罗西出局了 就这么定了 | 
| [27:37] | You either say “Yes, ma’am” or follow him out the door. | 你要么说”是 长官” 要么跟他一起滚出去 | 
| [27:46] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 | 
| [27:51] | – I can’t believe this. – I know. | -真是难以置信 -我知道 | 
| [27:53] | I can’t either, but you did great back there. | 我也是 不过你刚才在里面做得很好 | 
| [27:56] | So now what? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [27:58] | Do we go to the FBI? | 我们要去联调局吗 | 
| [28:00] | I mean, we can. | 可以是可以 | 
| [28:01] | But…we don’t know how deep this thing goes. | 但是 我们不知道这里面水有多深 | 
| [28:06] | We’d just be gambling on whether or not | 我们找的人能不能帮上我们 | 
| [28:08] | we get lucky with who we talk to. | 全凭运气 | 
| [28:11] | I have a place where no one will find us. | 我有个地方 在那谁也找不到我们 | 
| [28:13] | But I just need a day to make sure that it’s safe. | 但是我需要一天时间确认那里是否安全 | 
| [28:15] | – We have to be smart about this. – How? | -我们一定得小心谨慎 -那该怎么做 | 
| [28:19] | Well, the FBI can track us via GPS and credit cards. | 联调局可以通过卫星定位系统和信用卡追踪我们 | 
| [28:23] | So we pay cash for everything, and we stay offline. | 所以我们都只用现金 而且需要离网 | 
| [28:27] | So we have to keep the girls off their phones. | 我们不能让孩子们碰手机 | 
| [28:30] | No, Elias, that’s impossible. | 不 伊莱亚斯 这是不可能的 | 
| [28:32] | – How am I supposed — – I know, I know. | -我怎么能够… -我知道 我知道 | 
| [28:32] | They’re not gonna understand what’s happening, but we will. | 她们是不会明白发生了什么的 但是我们知道 | 
| [28:36] | Next part is the hard part. We have to split up. | 下一步就是最难的部分 我们得分开 | 
| [28:39] | You have to go with the girls to a hotel. | 你要跟孩子们去酒店 | 
| [28:40] | No, Elias, we can’t split up. | 不 伊莱亚斯 我们不能分开 | 
| [28:41] | – I can’t do this on my own. – Yes, you can. You can. | -我自己应付不来 -你可以的 你可以 | 
| [28:44] | It’s not forever. | 这只是暂时的 | 
| [28:45] | I’m just gonna take a flight to Spokane | 我要坐飞机去趟斯波坎 | 
| [28:47] | and double back in a rental car. | 再租辆车原路返回 | 
| [28:48] | So if anyone’s following me, I can lose them. | 这样有人跟踪我的话 我可以把他甩掉 | 
| [28:51] | This is insane. | 这太荒唐了 | 
| [28:53] | This is our life now? | 我们现在只能过这样的日子了 | 
| [28:55] | I don’t even know how you’re thinking like this. | 我都不知道你是怎么能想到这些的 | 
| [28:57] | Because this is all I’ve been thinking about since I quit. | 因为我离职后 就一直在盘算这些 | 
| [28:59] | Just planning for this. | 为今天做打算 | 
| [29:01] | It’s why I’ve been in such a shitty mood for the past few months. | 所以前几个月我的情绪才这么差 | 
| [29:03] | I was trying to keep it from you, but now I — | 我一直不想让你知道 但现在我… | 
| [29:07] | I can’t. | 瞒不下去了 | 
| [29:12] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 | 
| [29:16] | I’m scared too. | 我也是 | 
| [29:19] | Tyler? Tyler, it’s me. | 泰勒 泰勒 是我 | 
| [29:21] | Call me back. I mean it. | 回我电话 我是认真的 | 
| [29:22] | Like, I-I mean it, mean it. | 非常认真的那种 | 
| [29:25] | Yikes. You mean it, mean it. | 好恶心 还非常认真 | 
| [29:28] | Something is amiss. | 有点不对劲 | 
| [29:29] | I mean, it’s not like him not to call back after four calls. | 打了四个电话都不回不像他的风格 | 
| [29:32] | Two calls, but four calls, that’s a first. | 两个电话不回是有过 但是四个都没回 这是头一次 | 
| [29:35] | How many times do you call him exactly? | 你到底给他打了几个电话 | 
| [29:39] | Oh, some time. | 有几个吧 | 
| [29:41] | Hang on a second. | 等等 | 
| [29:43] | We need to talk, you and me. | 我们得谈谈 单独聊聊 | 
| [29:58] | – Come on! Him? – Yes. | -不是吧 和他 -对 | 
| [30:00] | Him. | 和他 | 
| [30:03] | He’s part of our case. | 他跟我们的案子有关 | 
| [30:04] | – Does Prentiss know? – Sort of. | -潘提斯知道吗 -算是知道吧 | 
| [30:06] | She told me to call it off, which I was going to. | 她要我断掉 我本来是打算断的 | 
| [30:08] | But then, oh, my God, he is marvelous in bed. | 但后来 我的妈呀 他床上功夫太了得了 | 
| [30:12] | And that’s saying something because I’m pretty spectacular. | 这也说明了一个问题 那就是我也很厉害 | 
| [30:14] | Now, I hit this note I have never made. | 现在我可以飙到这个音了 | 
| [30:16] | – It was like, ah, ah! – Too much. | -就是这样 -你说太多了 | 
| [30:18] | – It was like a high C. – Too much. | -好像都到高音C了 -够了 | 
| [30:19] | I know, I know. I know it is. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [30:20] | But I need to share it with somebody. | 但我真的很需要找个人分享一下 | 
| [30:22] | I have to. I have to. | 我一定要 一定要 | 
| [30:24] | Alvez, I can’t talk to JJ | 埃尔维斯 我不能跟小洁说 | 
| [30:25] | because she’s gonna be the voice of common sense, | 因为她就是理智的代言人 | 
| [30:27] | so she’s gonna agree with Prentiss. | 所以她一定会同意潘提斯的看法 | 
| [30:28] | I can’t talk to Tara because Tara had her heart broken. | 我也不能跟塔拉说 因为塔拉心伤未愈 | 
| [30:31] | And I need a friend and you’re the only one. | 我需要一个朋友 你就是唯一的那个 | 
| [30:34] | Sounds like I’m the last one. | 听起来我是你最后的选择 | 
| [30:37] | Look, whatever. | 不管怎么样 | 
| [30:39] | I just I got to say one thing. Alright? | 有句话我必须得说 好吗 | 
| [30:42] | You sure know how to pick them. | 你还真会挑人 | 
| [30:45] | This is gonna be messy. | 这一定会惹乱子的 | 
| [30:47] | Oh, that’s implying it wasn’t already messy. | 也就是说 在你心里 这还不算乱 | 
| [30:49] | – No, stop, stop, no! – Which it was. | -不 别说了 别说了 -但确实有点乱 | 
| [30:51] | – Stop! – No, I will share. | -住嘴 -不 我就要说 | 
| [30:53] | – He did some amazing moves – I don’t want to hear it. | -他有几招特别厉害 -我不想听 | 
| [30:54] | – that you should share. – You know what? Goodbye. | -你应该听听 -我得走了 再见 | 
| [31:06] | 潘提斯 你到了吗 接电话 我需要你立刻向总部报告情况 | |
| [31:19] | You want to come in? | 进来吗 | 
| [31:23] | I’m good. | 不了 | 
| [31:25] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [31:27] | Open a nice bottle of wine. | 开瓶好酒 | 
| [31:30] | We both know that’s about the dumbest thing I could do. | 你我都知道这是我最不应该做的事 | 
| [31:34] | Ah, probably for the best. | 可能也是最该做的 | 
| [31:35] | I got a hot blonde in there | 里面有个金发美女 | 
| [31:36] | with about three minutes left before she suffocates. | 还有三分钟她就要窒息而死了 | 
| [31:43] | Anyway, if you change your mind, | 好了 如果你改变主意了 | 
| [31:45] | park around back. | 把车停在后面 | 
| [31:46] | You’ll get a ticket here on the street. | 要是停在街上 会被开罚单的 | 
| [31:54] | Shit! | 该死 | 
| [32:08] | FBI! | 联调局 | 
| [32:17] | Dude, I was kidding. | 伙计 我是开玩笑的 | 
| [32:20] | 2000 Petrus? | 2000年的柏图斯 | 
| [32:21] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [32:22] | What, do you think I’m gonna drug you? | 怎么 你觉得我会给你下药 | 
| [32:25] | Your body count is up to 52. | 你的手下亡魂已经有52个了 | 
| [32:27] | God knows how many more. | 谁知道还有多少没发现的 | 
| [32:29] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我还是不要冒这个险了 | 
| [32:33] | I have these friends, Dan and Sheila. | 我有两个朋友 丹和希拉 | 
| [32:35] | I — Actually, they’re podcast hosts. | 我… 他们是播客主 | 
| [32:38] | Anyway, they have gone through every single one of your cases, | 他们研究了你经手的所有案子 | 
| [32:42] | and they have a pretty compelling argument | 得出了一个很有说服力的结论 | 
| [32:44] | that the Behavioral Analysis Unit is secretly terrible at profiling. | 那就是其实暗地里行为分析科很不擅长侧写 | 
| [32:50] | Like right now, for instance. | 比如就像现在 | 
| [32:53] | Why did you come in here, Dave? | 你为什么进屋 戴夫 | 
| [32:57] | To make a deal. | 来跟你做个交易 | 
| [32:58] | Do you have the authority to do that? | 你有权力这么做吗 | 
| [32:59] | It’s a gentlemen’s agreement. | 跟你做个君子之约 | 
| [33:01] | You let Sydney and your daughters go, I’ll let you go. | 放了希德妮和你的女儿 我就放了你 | 
| [33:07] | You think I would trade my family for my freedom? | 你觉得我会拿我的家人来换取自己的自由 | 
| [33:12] | I love them. | 我爱她们 | 
| [33:14] | I believe you. | 我相信你 | 
| [33:15] | And that love makes you unique among psychopaths. | 这份爱让你成为了一个独特的变态 | 
| [33:19] | And that’s how I knew I would catch you through your family | 所以我才知道我可以通过你的家人抓住你 | 
| [33:24] | and why it would be difficult to kill them. | 这也是为什么你很难杀死她们 | 
| [33:27] | Harlow especially. | 尤其是哈洛 | 
| [33:29] | But you will. | 但你还是会这么做的 | 
| [33:36] | Jesus. | 天呐 | 
| [33:38] | Dan and Sheila were right. | 丹和希拉说得没错 | 
| [33:40] | You’ve had intrusive thoughts | 你杀了赛勒斯后 | 
| [33:41] | about murdering them ever since Cyrus. | 想杀她们的念头就越来越占上风 | 
| [33:44] | Haven’t you? | 不是吗 | 
| [33:47] | Ohh, that’s a yes. | 看 我说对了吧 | 
| [33:52] | There’s a term for what you’re going through. | 你现在这个阶段有个名词 | 
| [33:53] | It’s called devolution. | 叫做退化 | 
| [33:56] | Yes, I know what devolution is. | 对 我知道退化是什么意思 | 
| [33:59] | Then you know it never ends well. | 那你就该知道 这绝不会有好下场 | 
| [34:04] | Here’s what I think. | 我是这么想的 | 
| [34:06] | I think you’re devolving a bit yourself | 我觉得你自己倒是有点退化 | 
| [34:08] | because I’m here | 因为我就在你面前 | 
| [34:11] | and you can’t do anything about it. | 你却拿我一点办法也没有 | 
| [34:16] | Well, maybe you should stay right there | 或许你该站在那别动 | 
| [34:18] | and keep your hands where I can see them. | 把双手放在我可以看见的地方 | 
| [34:20] | What? You’re gonna shoot | 怎么 你要对一个 | 
| [34:20] | an unarmed man in his own house? | 在自己家 手无寸铁的人开枪 | 
| [34:24] | Well, maybe I am devolving. | 或许我是在退化 | 
| [34:26] | My career is over. | 我的职业生涯已经走到了尽头 | 
| [34:28] | What the hell have I got to lose? | 我还有什么好顾虑的 | 
| [34:32] | That is an interesting question, | 这是个有趣的问题 | 
| [34:35] | but it’s not the most interesting question. | 但是还不算最有趣的 | 
| [34:37] | The most interesting question is why would I need drugs | 最有趣的问题是 你只是个70岁的老头 | 
| [34:40] | and the wine and a gun in the kitchen | 而我年富力强 | 
| [34:42] | when you’re a 70-year-old man… | 我还需要在酒里下毒 | 
| [34:44] | and I’m not? | 并且用到枪 | 
| [35:21] | Man. | 天呐 | 
| [35:22] | I know, right? | 我知道 | 
| [35:24] | The backyard’s perfect. It even has a pool. | 后院好极了 还有个游泳池 | 
| [35:26] | But the best part is | 不过最好的是 | 
| [35:28] | the baby would have her own room. | 孩子可以有自己的房间 | 
| [35:33] | I mean, it’s everything that we wanted. | 这就是我们想要的房子 | 
| [35:37] | It is a lot of house, though, you know? | 不过 这房子有点大了吧 | 
| [35:42] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [35:45] | Oh, nothing, nothing. | 没什么 没事 | 
| [35:46] | Don’t “nothing” me. What is it? | 别敷衍我 到底怎么了 | 
| [35:52] | The way I grew up, I’ve never wanted to put down roots. | 因为我的成长经历 我从没想过安定下来 | 
| [35:54] | And now… it’s all I want. | 而现在 这就是我最想要的 | 
| [35:59] | I want a house where we can raise our kids | 我想要一座房子 我们可以在这抚养自己的孩子 | 
| [36:01] | and our grandkids, just a place that’s ours, you know? | 甚至孩子的孩子 一个属于我们的地方 你明白吗 | 
| [36:04] | No one can take from us. | 没有人可以从我们手中夺走这些 | 
| [36:06] | I guess I see it here. | 我觉得这里就是我想要的 | 
| [36:08] | Holy shit. Are you nesting? | 我的天 你是要筑巢吗 | 
| [36:11] | Oh, shit, I am. | 可不就是吗 | 
| [36:17] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [36:20] | Okay? | 行吗 | 
| [36:21] | Yeah. Let’s do it. | 对 就是这里了 | 
| [36:39] | What are you gonna do, Elias? | 你要干什么 伊莱亚斯 | 
| [36:42] | How far do you think you’re gonna get | 等他们在这发现了我的尸体 | 
| [36:45] | when they find my dead body here? | 你觉得你还能逍遥多久 | 
| [36:48] | What are you, nuts? | 你傻吗 | 
| [36:50] | I’m not gonna do it here. | 我不会在这动手 | 
| [36:52] | My wife would murder me if I ruined her floors. | 我老婆要是发现我毁了她的地板会杀了我的 | 
| [37:40] | 大卫·罗西手机位置已更新 华盛顿州雷德蒙市西蒙大道2016号 | |
| [38:09] | Have you heard from Rossi? | 你们谁有罗西的消息 | 
| [38:10] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 | 
| [38:12] | He hasn’t checked in. | 他还没回来报到 | 
| [38:13] | I’m having Garcia ping his phone. | 我要加西亚定位他的手机 | 
| [38:14] | Uh, not — not scary news. Could be fine. | 没有什么坏消息 可能没事 | 
| [38:17] | Rossi’s phone is off. | 罗西的手机关机了 | 
| [38:19] | Well, can you route his last-known coordinates? | 你能查到他最后的已知位置吗 | 
| [38:21] | Of course. Here you go. | 当然可以 发给你了 | 
| [38:29] | Alvez, JJ, fly to Seattle. | 埃尔维斯 小洁 飞去西雅图 | 
| [38:31] | Do not engage with Elias Voit. Just bring Rossi home. | 不要跟伊莱亚斯接触 把罗西带回来就好 | 
| [38:34] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 | 
| [38:36] | Rossi’s cloud data has a weird link in it. | 罗西的云数据里有个奇怪的链接 | 
| [38:37] | It looks like somebody tricked him into opening | 看上去有人骗他打开了 | 
| [38:40] | something he should not have opened. | 一个不该打开的东西 | 
| [38:42] | Was it Voit? | 是沃特吗 | 
| [38:43] | Uh, no, looks like a — a voicemail. | 不 像是一则语音信息 | 
| [38:46] | Let’s see who this jerkface is. | 看看这个混蛋是谁 | 
| [38:50] | Ah, hi, hey, it’s me. | 是我 | 
| [38:55] | I was just — I was just thinking about you. | 我刚刚想你了 | 
| [38:59] | Don’t — Don’t call me back. Okay, bye. | 不要回电话 再见 | 
| [39:03] | Penelope, is — is that your voice? | 佩内洛普 那是你的声音吗 | 
| [39:06] | Um, y-yes, but it — it — | 是的 但是这是… | 
| [39:11] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [39:12] | But that was — that was meant for — | 不过那是 那是给… | 
| [39:14] | Tyler Green. | 泰勒·格林 | 
| [39:16] | Because you disregarded my direct order. | 因为你违抗了我的命令 | 
| [39:19] | This is what is gonna happen. | 接下来这么办 | 
| [39:20] | Penelope, you are gonna join Alvez and JJ in the field, | 佩内洛普 你和埃尔维斯和小洁一起出警 | 
| [39:23] | not just to find Rossi, but to pin down Tyler, too. | 不仅要找到罗西 还要阻止泰勒 | 
| [39:26] | And the three of you are gonna have some help. | 你们三人会需要一些帮助 | 
| [39:28] | – JJ? – Yeah. | -小洁 -在 | 
| [39:29] | I need you to call in a favor from D.C. Metro. | 我需要你找特区警局帮个忙 | 
| [39:42] | – I have to take a leak. – Too bad. | -我要撒尿 -很遗憾 不行 | 
| [39:45] | You’re gonna let me piss my pants? | 你要我尿裤子吗 | 
| [39:47] | Should’ve worn your Depends before you came into my house. | 你进我家前应该穿个纸尿裤的 | 
| [39:49] | Will you cut the old man shit? | 能不能别再拿我的年纪说事了 | 
| [39:51] | – It’s condescending. – Good. | -有点看不起人 -行 | 
| [39:54] | ‘Cause I got to tell you, when Sydney told me | 不得不说 当希德妮告诉我 | 
| [39:55] | that you were in the house, | 你来过家里时 | 
| [39:57] | I was expecting David Rossi, the legend. | 我还挺期待的 你可是传说中的大卫·罗西 | 
| [40:00] | But what I got was David Rossi, the AARP member. | 不过我看到的大卫·罗西 只是个退休老头 | 
| [40:05] | I was hoping for a challenge. | 我还想能棋逢对手 | 
| [40:06] | Barely even raised my pulse. | 但现在看来一点也提不起我的兴趣 | 
| [40:10] | Well, I can wiggle out of my pants. | 我可以直接尿在裤子里 | 
| [40:13] | Here we go. | 来吧 | 
| [40:16] | – What? – You’re not pissing in your own car. | -怎么了 -你不能在自己的车里尿尿 | 
| [40:18] | Apparently, I don’t have a choice. | 很明显 我没有选择 | 
| [40:19] | Yes, you do. | 你有 | 
| [40:20] | You can wait until I unload your car and got a new one. | 你可以等我把你的车卖了买辆新的 | 
| [40:23] | Oh, good luck with that. | 那就祝你好运了 | 
| [40:25] | The smell is gonna be awful. | 车里会臭翻天的 | 
| [40:28] | Does urine have DNA? | 尿里有没有DNA来着 | 
| [40:30] | Oh, wait. I’m so old. | 等下 我已经太老了 | 
| [40:33] | I can’t remember. | 记不得了 | 
| [40:34] | Fine, fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 | 
| [41:01] | Alright, come on. | 行了 去吧 | 
| [41:04] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 | 
| [41:04] | You must have a destination in mind. | 你肯定已经想好了目的地 | 
| [41:06] | Don’t worry your pretty little head about it. | 你的小脑袋就不必操心这了 | 
| [41:14] | Can you unzip yourself? | 你能自己把拉链拉开吗 | 
| [41:16] | Why? You want to help? | 怎么 你想帮我吗 | 
| [41:22] | Ah, damn it. | 该死的 | 
| [41:32] | Alright, look, | 好吧 | 
| [41:33] | if you really want to make my life difficult, | 如果你真的想给我增加点难度 | 
| [41:35] | you can run out into the road, wave them down. | 大可以跑到路上 拦下他们的车 | 
| [41:36] | They’ll probably stop. | 他们可能会停车 | 
| [41:38] | But then I’d probably have to kill two, | 但之后我可能只能再杀两个 | 
| [41:39] | maybe three more people, so… | 或者三个人了 所以… | 
| [41:41] | It’s your call. | 你自己决定 | 
| [41:47] | Here we go. | 来了 | 
| [41:54] | Hey, man, you guys alright? | 你们没事吧 | 
| [41:55] | Yeah, we’re good. | 没事 | 
| [41:56] | Got a flat tire or something? We can call AAA. | 你们爆胎了吗 我们可以帮你们叫拖车公司 | 
| [41:59] | Make them go away before they see your hands are tied. | 趁他们还没发现你的手被绑着之前 让他们走 | 
| [42:05] | No need! Just an old man | 不用了 只是一个老头 | 
| [42:06] | who couldn’t make it to the next rest stop! | 憋不到下一个服务站了 | 
| [42:11] | Alright. Have a good night. | 好吧 祝晚上顺利 | 
| [42:13] | Yeah, you too. | 你们也是 | 
| [42:18] | Finish up. | 完事走人 | 
| [42:27] | I guess discretion is the better part of valor. | 果然谨慎即大勇啊 | 
| [42:33] | Hey, Emily, we’re on descent. | 艾米莉 我们准备降落 | 
| [42:35] | Uh, Metro got back to Will. | 特区市警局派威尔来了 | 
| [42:37] | How you liking that jet, Will? | 你喜欢那架飞机吗 威尔 | 
| [42:38] | You know, I’ve heard a lot about it. | 我久仰其大名了 | 
| [42:40] | Never thought I’d get a ride on it. | 但没想过我也会有机会搭乘 | 
| [42:41] | What did you find? | 你有什么发现 | 
| [42:42] | When Tyler’s family first reported his sister missing, | 泰勒的家人最初报案说他姐姐失踪时 | 
| [42:45] | he gave us all of his cellphone numbers | 他把他所有手机号码都告诉我们了 | 
| [42:47] | in case she tried to contact him somehow. | 以防她会设法联系他 | 
| [42:49] | One of them was still active, | 其中一个号码还在使用 | 
| [42:51] | which is why we had it and you guys didn’t. | 所以我们知道这号码 而你们不知道 | 
| [42:53] | – Can you send that number to Garcia? – Already did. | -你能把那号码发给加西亚吗 -已经发了 | 
| [42:55] | And my IT department did the breakdown, | 我们IT部门做了故障分析 | 
| [42:57] | and earlier today, | 今天早些时候 | 
| [42:58] | Tyler planted a spear-phishing link on Rossi’s phone, | 泰勒给罗西的手机发了个网络钓鱼链接 | 
| [43:02] | which is like when you get a message | 看起来像是从一个熟悉的号码 | 
| [43:03] | from a number that you already know, | 比如朋友或亲戚那里 | 
| [43:04] | like from a — a friend or relative. | 收到一条短信 | 
| [43:07] | Yeah, but it’s a trick from a scammer. | 但这其实是骗人的诡计 | 
| [43:08] | You click on it, it opens up your entire phone. | 一旦点开链接 手机中所有信息就能被读取 | 
| [43:10] | That’s right, but the only thing he accessed | 没错 但他只访问了 | 
| [43:12] | was the location services on Rossi’s phone, | 罗西手机里的定位服务 | 
| [43:15] | which means he’s tracking Dave. | 表示他在追踪戴夫 | 
| [43:17] | He recognized Voit when we showed him the picture, | 我们给他看照片时 他认出了沃特 | 
| [43:19] | and he knew Rossi was on Voit’s trail. | 他知道罗西在追捕他 | 
| [43:21] | He looked me right in the face and he lied to me, | 他竟然当着我的面说谎 | 
| [43:25] | which is what I get for falling for someone | 我爱上回避型依恋人格的男人 | 
| [43:27] | with an avoidant-attachment style. | 就会落得如此下场 | 
| [43:28] | Way to go, Penelope. | 眼光真”好”啊 佩内洛普 | 
| [43:31] | Okay, let’s think this through. | 我们好好想想 | 
| [43:32] | Rossi’s phone is off, | 罗西的手机关机了 | 
| [43:34] | but Tyler Green’s probably isn’t. | 但泰勒·格林的手机可能没有 | 
| [43:35] | Garcia, ping both numbers. | 加西亚 利用手机信号定位他们的位置 | 
| [43:37] | Yeah, uh, got him. | 找到他了 | 
| [43:42] | He’s in Yakima County. | 他在亚基马县 | 
| [43:44] | That’s where the first shipping container was found. | 第一个集装箱就是在那找到的 | 
| [43:46] | Now, Rossi — He’s never been there. | 罗西从没去过那里 | 
| [43:47] | Tyler Green wouldn’t even know where that is. | 泰勒·格林根本不晓得那是什么地方 | 
| [43:48] | This is bad. You reroute to McAllister Field. | 情况不妙 你们改道去亚基马机场 | 
| [43:52] | You guys will need to get out there as soon as you land. | 一落地就立刻赶过去 | 
| [43:54] | – You got it, boss. I’m gonna let the pilots know. – Yeah. | -知道了 老大 我这就告诉飞行员 -好 | 
| [43:58] | Well, that’s it. | 就这样吧 | 
| [44:01] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [44:21] | Alright, come on. | 快下车 | 
| [44:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [44:27] | Why are we here? | 为什么来这 | 
| [44:28] | Oh, you don’t recognize it? | 你不认得了吗 | 
| [44:32] | It’s where we found the first container. | 这是我们找到第一个集装箱的地方 | 
| [44:34] | Yeah, you can call it that, why not? | 没错 你可以这么说 有何不可 | 
| [44:37] | It’s perfect, isn’t it? | 这很完美 不是吗 | 
| [44:39] | It’s a cliché you write about in all your books, | 你在你书里写了很多遍的老套东西 | 
| [44:41] | how a serial killer always returns to where it all began. | 你说连环杀手总是会回到一切开始的地方 | 
| [44:45] | Well, this is the beginning. | 这就是起点 | 
| [44:48] | For you. | 你的起点 | 
| [44:50] | The loss of David Rossi’s career, | 大卫·罗西职业生涯的滑铁卢 | 
| [44:53] | frustration over never being able to catch Sicarius | 没能抓住刺客所产生的挫折感 | 
| [44:57] | proved too much for the old profiler, | 将这位老侧写师压垮 | 
| [44:59] | so he returned to the investigation’s beginning… | 于是他回到调查的起点 | 
| [45:04] | and blew his brains out. | 吞枪自杀了 | 
| [45:08] | Open up. | 张开嘴 | 
| [45:13] | Drop it! | 放下枪 | 
| [45:15] | Tyler?! | 泰勒 | 
| [45:16] | Found you. Finally. | 终于找到你了 | 
| [45:18] | – You are? – You know who I am! | -你是谁 -你知道我是谁 | 
| [45:20] | No, I really do not. | 我真不知道 | 
| [45:22] | Tyler, he’s baiting you! | 泰勒 他在故意激怒你 | 
| [45:23] | Just shoot him! | 开枪射他 | 
| [45:24] | You killed my sister, Alison. | 你杀了我的姐姐 艾莉森 | 
| [45:27] | Alison? Yeah. | 哪个艾莉森 | 
| [45:28] | You’re gonna have to be a little more specific. | 你得说具体一点 | 
| [45:31] | I killed a lot of Alisons. | 我杀了很多个艾莉森 | 
| [45:33] | Her name was Alison Green! | 她叫艾莉森·格林 | 
| [45:37] | Tell me you killed her! | 承认吧 是你杀了她 | 
| [45:40] | A-Alison Green? | 艾…艾莉森·格林 | 
| [45:43] | Yes. Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [45:46] | But I’m sorry. | 不过很抱歉 | 
| [45:46] | I cannot tell you I killed her. | 我不能承认是我杀了她 | 
| [45:48] | But I can tell you what I did do. | 但我能告诉你 我做了什么 | 
| [45:50] | Please, kid, don’t listen. | 孩子 别听他的 | 
| [45:52] | I gave her a choice. | 我让她自己选 | 
| [45:54] | I told her she could take her own life | 要么她自杀 | 
| [45:56] | or I could go back and kill her baby. | 要么我回去杀了她的孩子 | 
| [46:00] | And she chose her own life. | 结果她选择了自杀 | 
| [46:04] | The one thing I’ll never forget about it | 她将绳索套在自己脖子上时 | 
| [46:06] | as she put the noose around her own neck, | 我最忘不了的是 | 
| [46:10] | was that she said, | 她说 | 
| [46:11] | “Please, please, please, just tell my mom… | “求求你告诉我妈妈 | 
| [46:15] | and Tyler that I love them.” | 和泰勒 我爱他们” | 
| [46:22] | I’m lying. She died crying like a little bitch. | 骗你的 她死时发出了凄厉的惨叫 | 
| [46:36] | Congratulations, Dave, you just earned yourself | 恭喜你 戴夫 你的死刑 | 
| [46:38] | a stay of execution. | 推迟了 | 
| [46:39] | Come on. | 快走 | 
| [46:42] | Get in. | 上车 | 
| [46:43] | Get in. | 快上车 | 
| [46:59] | Do you want another glass of wine? | 你想再来一杯红酒吗 | 
| [47:01] | No, thank you. Two — Two drinks is my limit. | 不用了 谢谢 两杯已经是我的极限 | 
| [47:05] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [47:11] | I expected this place to be a little more lively, eh? | 我以为这地方会更热闹一点 | 
| [47:15] | You hear about that weird flu coming out of China? | 你听说了中国爆发的古怪流感吗 | 
| [47:19] | Everybody freaks out every year when they have a cold. | 每年得个感冒大家都会大惊小怪 | 
| [47:23] | It’s not like the world’s gonna shut down. | 世界又不会因此停摆 | 
| [47:35] | So… | 话说… | 
| [47:38] | What? | 什么 | 
| [47:40] | Uh, you — | 你… | 
| [47:42] | I was just saying “so.” | 我只是说了”话说” | 
| [47:44] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [47:48] | Uh, excuse me. | 服务员 | 
| [47:49] | Could I have two more glasses of wine, please? | 能再给我们上两杯红酒吗 谢谢 | 
| [47:53] | No. I said no. | 我说了不要了 | 
| [47:56] | They’re both for me. | 两杯都是我要喝的 | 
| [47:59] | Look. | 听我说 | 
| [48:01] | It felt so good when you asked me out, | 你约我出来时我真的很开心 | 
| [48:02] | but I am finding this to be very clunky. | 但我现在觉得这样很沉闷 | 
| [48:10] | Yes. Oh, thank God. | 是的 谢天谢地 | 
| [48:15] | Okay. What were we thinking? | 我们之前到底在想什么 | 
| [48:17] | I don’t know. But why? | 我也不知道 但为什么啊 | 
| [48:20] | I mean, it’s — | 我们… | 
| [48:21] | it’s not like this when we’re at work. | 我们工作时的气氛不像现在这样 | 
| [48:24] | Yes. | 对啊 | 
| [48:26] | Can I share my truth with you? | 我能对你说实话吗 | 
| [48:28] | When have you ever not? | 你什么时候对我不是实话实说 | 
| [48:31] | I find it very hard to have a conversation with you | 我觉得不怼你 | 
| [48:34] | when I am not dunking on you. | 就很难跟你聊天 | 
| [48:38] | That is cold. | 你好无情 | 
| [48:39] | With us, there absolutely | 我们之间绝对有感情 | 
| [48:41] | is something there, but not that. | 但不是那种情感 | 
| [48:46] | And you’re so great. I’m so great. | 你是好男人 我也是好女人 | 
| [48:50] | I know that your person is out there. | 我知道你的真命天女就在某处等着你 | 
| [48:54] | I know that my person is out there. | 我知道我的真命天子也在某处等着我 | 
| [48:57] | Where? | 在哪里 | 
| [48:59] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -二位的红酒 -谢谢 | 
| [49:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [49:04] | But I hope I know when I find them. | 但希望找到那个人时我会知道就是他了 | 
| [49:07] | And now that I know you’re not trying to get me drunk, | 我既然已经知道你并非打算灌醉我 | 
| [49:10] | I’m gonna do so on my own volition. | 那我决定灌醉我自己 | 
| [49:13] | Well, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [49:15] | Whatever it takes. | 我奉陪到底 | 
| [49:17] | To finding the right person. | 敬找到真命天子/天女 | 
| [49:32] | It’s right there, you guys. | 各位 就在那边 | 
| [49:33] | Tyler’s phone is right there. | 泰勒的手机就在那 | 
| [49:39] | Ready? Go. | 准备好了吗 行动 | 
| [49:44] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 | 
| [49:46] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [49:46] | Container’s 500 yards away. | 集装箱在500码开外的地方 | 
| [49:49] | Let’s find ground. | 仔细搜索 | 
| [49:55] | Just — Just stay calm. We’re gonna find him. | 保持镇定 我们会找到他的 | 
| [49:57] | Just stay with me. | 你待在我旁边 | 
| [50:11] | I found him! | 我找到他了 | 
| [50:13] | You got him?! | 你发现他了 | 
| [50:14] | Yes! He’s over here! | 是的 他在这里 | 
| [50:16] | Oh, my God, oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 | 
| [50:18] | Shoulder wound. .45 caliber. | 肩膀中枪 点45子弹 | 
| [50:20] | We need to staunch the bleeding. | 得帮你止血 | 
| [50:22] | I got you, Lieutenant. Alright? | 有我在 中尉 | 
| [50:23] | Just hang tight. I got you. | 撑住 我会救你 | 
| [50:26] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [50:26] | – Sorry. – Go ahead. | -对不起 -来 | 
| [50:27] | Put direct pressure right here. | 用力按住伤口 | 
| [50:29] | Right there. Put it right there. | 这里 按住这里 | 
| [50:30] | – Pressure, your whole body. – Oh, God. | -用尽全力按压 -天啊 | 
| [50:32] | Do not let up, alright? | 千万别松劲 | 
| [50:33] | Okay, I can do that, I can do that, | 好 我能做到 我能做到 | 
| [50:34] | – I can do that, I can do that. – It’s okay. | -我能做到 我能做到 -没事的 | 
| [50:35] | – I’m sorry. – Pain is good. | -对不起 -疼是好事 | 
| [50:36] | Pain is good. Just do not let up. | 疼是好事 别松劲 | 
| [50:38] | Okay, I won’t, I won’t. | 好 我不会的 | 
| [50:41] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [50:41] | We got to do a sweep. | 我们得搜索这一带 | 
| [50:46] | This is Agent Jareau. We’ve got one wounded. | 我是洁婼探员 有一人受伤 | 
| [50:48] | GSW to the shoulder. | 肩膀中枪 | 
| [50:50] | We need a medicare immediately. | 立刻派急救人员过来 | 
| [50:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [50:57] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没关系 | 
| [50:58] | This is — This is what we’re gonna do, okay? | 听我说 这样好不好 | 
| [50:59] | This is how you’re gonna make it up to me. | 你要补偿我 | 
| [51:00] | You’re gonna stay alive. | 你活下来就是补偿我 | 
| [51:03] | And if you do, I promise, if you want, | 如果你活下来了 我保证 | 
| [51:05] | I’ll hold this over your head for years and years. | 我会一直拿这事要挟你 | 
| [51:08] | You can make it up to me. | 你可以补偿我 | 
| [51:09] | Just — Just need to stay alive, okay? | 你只要活下来就行 | 
| [51:12] | Just do that. | 只要活下来 | 
| [51:13] | Tyler, Tyler. | 泰勒 泰勒 | 
| [51:15] | Tyler. Tyler. Tyler, don’t. | 泰勒 泰勒 泰勒 不要 | 
| [51:20] | He — | 他… | 
| [51:22] | The Attorney General needs a situation report. | 司法部长要你们报告情况 | 
| [51:24] | I’m headed to get one myself. | 我正要去听取情况 | 
| [51:28] | Do we have a make and model on Voit’s car? | 我们知道沃特的车的牌子和型号吗 | 
| [51:30] | Anything? | 知道些什么吗 | 
| [51:31] | They got in touch with Seattle PD. | 他们联系了西雅图警方 | 
| [51:33] | His wife’s car is missing. | 他妻子的车不见了 | 
| [51:35] | Voit’s is still at home in the garage. | 沃特的车仍停在他家的车库里 | 
| [51:38] | They’re setting up checkpoints for Rossi’s. | 他们正在设检查点找罗西的车 | 
| [51:40] | What’s Tyler Green’s status? | 泰勒·格林的状况如何 | 
| [51:41] | Unconscious, but alive. | 昏迷了 但还活着 | 
| [51:43] | He couldn’t tell us anything. | 他无法告诉我们任何信息 | 
| [51:44] | We have to assume Voit’s in the wind. | 只能推测沃特逃了 | 
| [51:46] | This is the part Voit’s good at. | 这是沃特最擅长的 | 
| [51:48] | He knows how to escape. | 他深谙脱身之道 | 
| [51:49] | If he hasn’t switched cars already, | 如果他还没换车 | 
| [51:50] | he will before we find Rossi’s. | 也会在我们找到罗西的车之前就换 | 
| [51:52] | We’ve directed Seattle PD | 我们已经指示西雅图警方 | 
| [51:53] | to start combing through parking lots. | 开始仔细搜寻各停车场 | 
| [51:55] | We know that’s where he likes to meet buyers, | 我们知道他喜欢在这种地方和买家见面 | 
| [51:57] | but we’re so far behind. | 但我们落后得太多 | 
| [51:59] | He’s — He’s got to be in a different vehicle by now. | 他肯定已经换另一辆车了 | 
| [52:00] | That’s not our only problem. | 我们还有其他麻烦 | 
| [52:02] | When Voit wants to go to ground, he does literally. | 沃特想躲起来时 他会转入地下 真的地下 | 
| [52:28] | Don’t. Don’t — Don’t do this. | 别 别这么做 | 
| [52:30] | Don’t leave me down here. | 别把我丢在这 | 
| [52:33] | You want to kill me, kill me, but d-don’t do this. | 你想杀我就动手吧 但别这么做 | 
| [52:36] | You got a little claustrophobia there? | 你有幽闭恐惧症吗 | 
| [52:39] | I don’t want to be under the ground, okay? | 我不想待在地底下 | 
| [52:41] | I just don’t. Not like this. | 真的不想 不能以这种方式 | 
| [52:43] | That’s too bad. | 那就太遗憾了 | 
| [52:45] | What is this place for, Lee? | 这地方是干什么用的 李 | 
| [52:47] | I don’t smell death here, | 我没闻到死亡的气息 | 
| [52:49] | so you don’t use it for the bodies. | 你不是用来放尸体的 | 
| [52:52] | Breaking it in with you. | 先放你的尸体试试 | 
| [52:55] | I don’t think so. | 我想并非如此 | 
| [52:56] | I used your birth name, and you didn’t even notice. | 我喊你的本名 你都没注意到 | 
| [53:00] | You know what that tells me? | 你知道这说明什么吗 | 
| [53:01] | You’re more of a cliché than — than you even know. | 你远比你想的要更老套 | 
| [53:06] | This is where it all started. | 这里就是一切的起点 | 
| [53:08] | Isn’t it? | 对吗 | 
| [53:09] | This is where Lee Duvall died | 这里是李·杜瓦尔死去的地方 | 
| [53:11] | and where Elias Voit was born. | 也是伊莱亚斯·沃特的诞生之所 | 
| [53:15] | This is where you and I end. | 这里是你和我的结局 | 
| [53:21] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [53:47] | – Are we safe? – Almost. | -我们安全了吗 -快了 | 
| [53:49] | Just one more thing, then they’ll never find us. | 等做完最后一件事 我们就能彻底摆脱他们了 | 
| [53:52] | Come on. | 进去吧 | 
| [54:02] | Paramedics say he’s stable, but — | 医护人员说他情况稳定 但… | 
| [54:04] | He lost a lot of blood. | 他流了很多血 | 
| [54:07] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 | 
| [54:08] | Uh, uh, call Prentiss. He’s livestreaming. | 打给潘提斯 他在直播 | 
| [54:11] | I’m sharing it now. | 我把链接发给你们了 | 
| [54:13] | – Hey, uh, you seeing this? – We see it. | -你们看到了吗 -看到了 | 
| [54:29] | 我会作进一步指示 但以下是底线 放我走 你们就能救回他 如果不照做 | |
| [54:38] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 | 
| [54:41] | Help! | 救救我 | 
| [54:42] | Help! Help! | 救命 救我 | 
| [54:44] | – Oh, no! – Help! | -天啊 -救命 | 
| [54:46] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 救命 | 
| [54:48] | No, no, wait! Wait, wait! Wait, wait! | 不 等等 等一下 等一下 | 
| [54:50] | – No, help! – Dave. | -不 救命 -戴夫 | 
| [54:53] | Help! | 救命 |