英文名称:Crown Vic
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | 211 in progress. Union Trust Bank, 275 Valley Avenue. | 211警情 联合信投银行 山谷街275号 |
[00:27] | Shots fired, shots fired, all units code three. | 正在交火 正在交火 所有单位代号3 |
[00:32] | LAPD! Throw down your weapons! | 洛城警局 放下武器 |
[00:34] | Get down! Get down! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[00:42] | Shots fired. | 正在交火 |
[00:44] | All officers in the vicinity officers need assistance. | 所有附近警员前往支援 |
[00:47] | All units, 211 at Union Trust Bank, | 所有单位 联合信托银行211警情 |
[00:48] | Valley Avenue, Code ten. | 山谷街 代号10 |
[00:50] | Officer down, fifteen… | 有警员倒地 15号 |
[00:56] | Repeat, we are under fire! Officers need help! | 重复 我们在遭受射击 需要支援 |
[01:00] | Suspect vehicle is a green Ford! | 嫌犯车辆为绿色福特 |
[01:02] | Partial plate two-one-apple-baker! | 部分车牌号 2-1-A-B |
[01:05] | Confirm on that Fifteen… | 收到 15号 |
[01:09] | I have an officer down at Union Trust Bank… | 联合信托银行有警员倒地 |
[01:11] | Suspect Vehicle fleeing North on Valley Avenue! | 嫌犯车辆在山谷街往北逃窜 |
[01:17] | Shots fired and an officer down. | 正在交火 一个警员倒地 |
[01:19] | Roger. | 收到 |
[01:22] | Supervisor en route, be advised. | 警督正在前往 请知悉 |
[01:25] | Officer down. | 警员倒下 |
[01:25] | Fifteen, can you confirm? | 15号 请回报 |
[01:28] | Fifty-two responding. | 52号回复 |
[01:29] | Seventeen responding. | 17号回复 |
[01:32] | Advise County Sheriff… | 联络郡警长 |
[01:35] | Copy, code three. | 收到 代号3 |
[01:39] | Please clear the air, over. | 请等待指示 完毕 |
[02:19] | 21:57 | 奥林匹克街分局 洛杉矶西区警察署 |
[03:14] | 20-L-14, Mandel in service, please deploy me. | 20-L-14 曼德尔开始执勤 请指示调配 |
[03:18] | Roger that, 14. | 收到 14号 |
[03:41] | Hey, sarge, anybody up there got eyes on the boot? | 巡佐们 有人看到一个人没 |
[03:45] | Name’s Holland, just transferred in. | 叫霍兰德 刚刚转过来 |
[03:47] | That’s a negative, 14. | 否定 14号 |
[03:49] | Be advised he was last seen puking his guts out in the john. | 请知悉他最后被看到在厕所里吐 |
[04:19] | Hey, anybody here named Holland? | 这有人叫霍兰德吗 |
[04:23] | Nick Holland. | 尼克·霍兰德 |
[04:24] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[04:25] | Depends, are you Nick Holland? | 不一定 你叫尼克·霍兰德吗 |
[04:27] | Yes, sir. Nick Holland, that’s me. | 是的 长官 尼克·霍兰德就是我 |
[04:29] | Then yeah, I’m talking to you. | 那就是了 我就在跟你说话 |
[04:31] | You my FTO? | 你是我的搭档吗 |
[04:32] | I ain’t your fucking valet sweetheart. | 我才他妈不是你的小甜甜 |
[04:34] | You muster, you get your ass down motor pool | 你个蠢蛋 你该滚到停车场去 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1492个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:222个,六级词汇:121个,GRE词汇:130个,托福词汇:176个,考研词汇:255个,专四词汇:199个,专八词汇:34个, 所有生词标注共:474个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:36] | for your patrol assignment. | 等你的巡逻任务 |
[04:38] | Load up the shop, log on, gas up, check for TC damage. | 做好补给 签到登记 加满油 检查电台 |
[04:41] | Any of this ring a bell? | 听着熟悉不 |
[04:44] | Yes sir, I’m sorry sir. | 是的 长官 抱歉 长官 |
[04:46] | I thought I was supposed to come over here. | 我以为我应该来这 |
[04:50] | I can literally feel myself gettin’ older | 我光是听你在这废话 |
[04:52] | just listening to this shit. | 就感觉又老了几岁 |
[04:58] | You gonna get in or you planning on running | 你要上车还是 |
[04:59] | along side the car all night? | 追着车屁股跑一晚上 |
[05:01] | Yeah, right. Sorry. | 是 对的 抱歉 |
[05:09] | War bag goes in the trunk, genius. | 枪袋子放后备箱去 天才 |
[05:12] | Shit. | 狗屎 |
[05:25] | Trunk ain’t gonna close itself. | 你指望后备箱自己关上吗 |
[05:42] | Sorry, you know, first night, right? | 抱歉 第一次 |
[05:45] | Plus this uniform doesn’t.. doesn’t fit quite right. | 而且我这制服 有点不合身 |
[05:49] | Ray Mandel. | 雷·曼德尔 |
[05:52] | Nick Holland. | 尼克·霍兰德 |
[05:56] | Are you feeling okay? | 你感觉如何 |
[05:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -很好 -很好 |
[05:59] | Yeah, what do you mean? | 很好 你指什么 |
[06:01] | Desk Sergeant said you shot your lunch all over the head. | 队长说你把午餐全吐头上了 |
[06:05] | Oh, don’t worry, I’m sure they have video online | 别担心 我确信他们肯定我们旅途结束前 |
[06:07] | by the end of tour. | 会上传好视频 |
[06:09] | You might have bought yourself a new nickname. | 你可能刚刚给你自己赢了个新外号 |
[06:12] | I do that when I get nervous. | 我一紧张就会那样 |
[06:13] | I just don’t want to screw up, sir. | 我只是不想搞砸了 长官 |
[06:14] | Hey, don’t sweat it. | 别紧张 |
[06:15] | They dick around with all the new guys. | 所有新来的他们都要整一下 |
[06:17] | Piece of advice though, | 给你点建议 |
[06:19] | anybody offers you anything to drink, throw it out. | 任何人给你点喝的 直接扔出去 |
[06:25] | What about your flak, you wearin’ it? | 你的家伙呢 你带着吧 |
[06:27] | Yeah, they told us in roll call. | 带着 他们点名的时候说了 |
[06:30] | Like an all units or something. Hollenbeck, right? | 说什么所有单位之类的东西 霍伦贝克 |
[06:32] | Bank in El Sereno, yeah, copy that. | 埃尔塞利诺那家银行 是 收到 |
[06:34] | Two man show. | 就两个人 |
[06:35] | They had AR15’s, | 他们有AR15突击步枪 |
[06:36] | Benelli pumps, high capacity loaders, | 伯奈利霰弹枪 加长弹匣 |
[06:38] | the whole fuckin’ deal. | 他妈的一堆东西 |
[06:40] | They had police scanner’s goin’ the whole time. | 他们一直在用警方的扫描仪 |
[06:42] | It was a total ambush play. | 完全就是一场伏击 |
[06:44] | Right? | 是吧 |
[06:46] | I guess that’s the deal though, right? | 那这就是这样了 对吧 |
[06:47] | What’s the deal? | 怎样是哪样 |
[06:48] | That, this. | 那样 这样 |
[06:49] | You know, you roll up on a 211, | 卷入一场211警讯 |
[06:51] | a bank, a liquor store, | 银行 酒店 |
[06:53] | shit could go somewhere, shit could go nowhere. | 可能有事发生 可能没事发生 |
[06:55] | You make it home or you don’t. | 你可能能回家 也可能就交待了 |
[06:57] | You roll the dice and see what happens. | 就是摇个骰子看看运气 |
[06:59] | Just roll the dice. | 就是摇个骰子 |
[07:00] | Your 38 seconds on the job teach you that? | 你警察当了38秒钟就得此高论 |
[07:04] | My old man. | 我爸也是警察 |
[07:05] | Anyway, that drill that shit into your head | 无论如何 你第一天去警校报到 |
[07:07] | your first day in the academy. | 那就深深印在脑海里了 |
[07:09] | What’s that, Elysian Park? | 在哪 伊利森公园吗 |
[07:10] | Civic Center. | 市政中心 |
[07:11] | Yeah, 28 weeks. | 28周 |
[07:13] | I got three years before this. | 在那之前还有3年 |
[07:14] | Municipal detail, OPD. | 市政政策办公室 |
[07:16] | One thing you gotta remember, man. | 你得记住一点 小子 |
[07:17] | You’re out on patrol, there’s the world inside | 你出来巡逻了 有一个里面的世界 |
[07:20] | this squad car, then there’s everything else outside of it. | 这个巡逻车 然后外面的世界很复杂 |
[07:23] | You see? | 你懂不 |
[07:24] | The only thing keeping you from what’s out there | 唯一把你和外面隔开的东西 |
[07:26] | is a couple thin pieces of metal and glass. | 就是这几片玻璃和金属 |
[07:28] | You gotta respect it. | 你得尊重这几片东西 |
[07:30] | Your equipment too. I mean, always respect your equipment. | 还有你的装备 别忘了尊重你的装备 |
[07:32] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[07:34] | You want me to say that out loud? | 你要我大声把那个说出来吗 |
[07:36] | I’m serious, man. Come on you do a rover check, | 我没开玩笑 小子 你执行一个装备检查 |
[07:39] | check your batteries, check your vest, all your gear, | 检查你的电池 防弹衣 所有装备 |
[07:42] | your piece. What do they got you guys carrying? | 你的家伙 他们给你们配了个什么家伙 |
[07:44] | Sig 226, 16 round capacity, | 西格226 16发弹匣 |
[07:46] | got these new V crown carbon points. | 全新的V型皇冠碳纤维点 |
[07:48] | Can I see it? | 能给我看看不 |
[07:49] | Sure, yeah. | 当然 |
[07:52] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干嘛 |
[07:53] | Didn’t anybody teach you firearm control? | 没人教你枪械管控条例吗 |
[07:55] | Put the fucking thing away. | 把那东西收起来 |
[07:57] | Jesus. | 天杀的 |
[07:59] | And keep it clean, okay? | 还有定期清洁 听到了吗 |
[08:02] | You gotta pull it, God forbid, | 你总得拔枪 老天 |
[08:04] | you don’t want a misfire because you wore it out | 你不想因为戴出去搞脏了 |
[08:06] | at the range and never cleaned out the residue, | 没清洁干净导致走火的 |
[08:08] | which believe me, fucking happens. | 相信我 那些混蛋事会发生的 |
[08:11] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[08:13] | Always respect your equipment. | 总是尊重你的装备 |
[08:16] | Good newbie. | 这才是好新人 |
[08:19] | You might make it out of the garage. | 你可能可以活着走出车库 |
[08:23] | …this is America, motherfucker. | 这是美国 操你妈的 |
[08:25] | – Hey, what’s happening? – Let me out, bitch! | -如何了 -放我出去 婊子 |
[08:26] | Keep your eyes up tonight it’s gonna be a barnburner. | 眼睛睁大点 今晚要有大事发生 |
[08:29] | That’s why they pay us the big bucks, right? | 所以他们才付这么多钱给我们 是吧 |
[08:34] | Hey, sir. Nick Holland. | 长官 尼克·霍兰德 |
[08:36] | What are you my fucking bartender? | 你干什么的 他妈的是我的酒保吗 |
[08:39] | What? | 什么 |
[08:41] | Then why would I give a shit what your fucking name is? | 那我他妈的为什么要知道你的蠢名字 |
[08:43] | Geez. | 天 |
[08:45] | Whole department’s on alert and they got you breaking | 整个部门都在警戒 他们却给你个美差 |
[08:46] | in this fucking transfer cherry? | 让你带个新人转悠 |
[08:48] | Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up. | 老天 他妈的闭嘴 |
[08:50] | Fuck you! | 操你 |
[08:51] | Hey, that thing you wanted me to look into, | 你要我留意的那件事 |
[08:54] | I gotta talk to you later. All right? | 我晚点跟你说 好吧 |
[08:58] | By the way, VanZandt’s on the prowl tonight on your zone. | 顺带说一句 范赞特今晚在你的区域 |
[09:03] | My favorite guy. | 我最喜欢他 |
[09:04] | Hey, I’m just the messenger. | 我就传个话 |
[09:07] | Let me get dazed and confused up to booking | 等我把这货押回去 得把我头都搞大 |
[09:08] | and I’ll check you later all right? Be safe. | 之后我再找你 注意安全 |
[09:27] | Nick Holland. | 尼克·霍兰德 |
[09:29] | Nick Sr., that’s your dad? | 老尼克 那是你爹吗 |
[09:32] | Sergeant outta Hollenbeck now, right? | 现在是霍伦贝克的警长了 对吧 |
[09:34] | Used to be, yeah. | 曾经是 |
[09:35] | They kicked him upstairs, he’s out of Compstat now. | 他扶摇直上 现在不在监察处了 |
[09:38] | Made Lieutenant. | 当上探长了 |
[09:39] | Hmm, big fucking shoes. | 官真他妈大 |
[09:43] | You walk into a room, | 你还没走进房 |
[09:44] | your name comes in two steps ahead of ya. | 你的大名就先传进来了 |
[09:47] | Yeah, cops got opinions. They ain’t shy about ’em. | 是 条子都有点想法 他们从来有话就说 |
[09:50] | So that don’t bother you, Nick? | 所以这都没影响到你吗 尼克 |
[09:52] | What you were saying, that roll the dice bullshit? | 你刚刚说的 摇个骰子之类的屁话 |
[09:56] | If I answer wrong, sir, does it get checked off somewhere | 如果我答错了 这会不会被记下来 |
[09:59] | and end up in my training file or something? | 最后记到我的训练档案上之类的 |
[10:01] | You’re way overthinking this, kid. | 你想太多了 小子 |
[10:03] | 10-37 intersection of 8th– | 8号交叉口10-37 |
[10:05] | I do know when I get nervous, I talk. | 我明白我什么时候该紧张 该说话 |
[10:08] | And vomit. | 或者该呕吐 |
[10:09] | Any available unit please code two. | 附近巡逻单位请执行代码2 |
[10:10] | Yeah roger that Olympic, 14 en route. | 收到 奥林匹克街 14号正在前往 |
[10:12] | I just wanna know. | 我就想知道 |
[10:14] | I don’t know, I guess if it bothered me, | 我不知道 我想如果那影响我 |
[10:16] | I should be selling shoes or something, you know? | 我应该在卖鞋之类的 你懂吧 |
[10:18] | Hey, give yourself 20 years, you might feel different. | 等个20年 你可能会有点别的感受 |
[10:24] | 10-37, that’s a.. | 警讯10-37 那是 |
[10:26] | Suspicious vehicle. | 嫌疑车辆 |
[10:29] | Right, I was thinking 10-97. | 对 我想的是警讯10-97 |
[10:32] | Prison break? | 越狱 |
[10:35] | Yeah, I guess. | 我猜是啊 |
[10:38] | Which would be odd. | 那会挺怪的 |
[10:39] | Didn’t use these codes much in my last detail, that’s all. | 我之前的工作没怎么用这些代号 |
[10:43] | Pretty soon you’ll be hearin’ ’em in your sleep. | 很快你睡觉都能听到这些东西 |
[10:47] | When you do sleep anyway. | 得你真的能睡着了 |
[10:51] | Jesus, hang on. | 天杀的 抓紧 |
[10:55] | Jesus, what the fuck was that? | 我的天 那他妈是什么东西 |
[11:08] | Somebody threw that shit at us? | 有人朝我们扔了那玩意 |
[11:13] | Hey! Kid! | 小子 |
[11:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[11:38] | 20-L-14. I am in pursuit, suspect is on foot. | 20-L-14 追击目标 嫌犯徒步逃走 |
[11:43] | Corner of Crenshaw and Vermont. | 克伦肖和佛蒙特交界处 |
[11:45] | 14, do you need assistance? | 14号 需要支援吗 |
[11:46] | That’s a negative. | 否定 |
[11:49] | You doin’ okay? You feelin’ all right? | 你还行吧 感觉还行吧 |
[11:53] | You’re not gonna puke again or anything, are ya? | 你不会又吐了或者怎么样吧 |
[11:57] | Go. | 去啊 |
[11:58] | All right, I’m gonna go get this guy. | 行吧 我去把那家伙逮住 |
[12:10] | Hands! Show me your hands! | 手 我要看到你的手 |
[12:13] | You little piece of shit. | 你这坨屎 |
[12:15] | You throw this at my fuckin’ squad car? | 你他妈朝我的巡逻车扔这玩意 |
[12:17] | I didn’t throw that shit, man, fuck you. | 我没扔那东西 操你 |
[12:19] | What, you turn on a TV, you think it’s take a free shot | 怎么 你把电视打开 你觉得好啊我们 |
[12:21] | at a cop night, asshole? | 今晚给条子来一发 混蛋 |
[12:22] | Turn around. Give me your hands. | 转过去 手伸出来 |
[12:31] | Where the fuck I’m gonna get a brick anyway? | 我到底到哪去搞他妈个砖头啊 |
[12:37] | 20-L-14, 504 in custody. | 20-L-14 504已逮捕 |
[12:40] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧这 |
[12:42] | You’re two minutes out, | 你才出来两分钟 |
[12:43] | you already caught your first caper. | 就已经逮到你的第一个犯人了 |
[12:48] | Shit. | 操 |
[12:51] | 21:27 | 20-L-14号巡逻车 504收押 |
[13:04] | Way this shakes out is you get me for two DP’s, okay? | 其实你就只跟我两个周期 |
[13:07] | That’s 28 days each. Then they kick ya to someone else. | 一个周期28天 然后他们会把你踢给别人 |
[13:12] | Look, anything you’ve never done before, | 听着 凡是你没做过的 |
[13:13] | I’ll do it first, then you, okay? | 我先示范 然后你跟着做 听到没 |
[13:16] | So, first traffic stop, first report, | 第一次停车检查 第一篇报道 |
[13:19] | first field interview, just pay attention, watch what I do. | 第一次现场问话 注意我怎么做的 |
[13:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:24] | And don’t fuck up. | 别搞砸了 |
[13:26] | You can fuck up once. | 你能搞砸一次 |
[13:28] | Fuck up a second time, you go back to Oakland. | 搞砸第二次 你就回奥克兰吧 |
[13:32] | Most of what we deal with out here is pretty fucking simple. | 我们在这处理的大多数都他妈很简单 |
[13:35] | You got drunk in public, complaints, quality of life shit | 公共场合醉酒 抱怨生活不如意之类的 |
[13:39] | but there’s also a lot of things you can’t predict, | 但还有很多你预料不到的事情 |
[13:43] | which means you stay alert. | 意思是你要保持警惕 |
[13:46] | Always be thinking tactically, okay? | 一直保持战略性思考 |
[13:49] | ‘Cause everything you do and every place you go | 因为你做的每一件事 去的每一个地方 |
[13:51] | is a potential situation. | 可能都有特殊情况 |
[13:54] | Olympic’s what we call a heavy division. | 我们叫奥林匹克街重灾区 |
[13:56] | It ain’t the 77th where pretty much | 它不像77号公路 那里 |
[13:58] | everybody walkin’ around’s got a warrant | 几乎每个人头上都顶着通缉令 |
[13:59] | but we still get our share. | 但我们还能分点羹 |
[14:01] | 20-L-14, please confirm on suspicious vehicle. | 20-L-14 请确认嫌疑车辆 |
[14:02] | We have multiple units in vicinity if necessary. | 如需增援在附近有几个单位 |
[14:04] | Yeah, 14 en route. | 14号在路上了 |
[14:05] | Keep your shirt on for Christ’s sake. | 拜托把衣服穿上 |
[14:08] | This is us here? | 我们在这吗 |
[14:09] | Yup. | 对 |
[14:10] | Western Bureau. | 西局 |
[14:12] | Basic patrol zone is everything from Pico to 5th. | 基本上我们就在皮科街和第五大道之间巡逻 |
[14:15] | Koreatown all the way to Boyle Heights. | 从韩国街一直到波尔高地 |
[14:17] | So, you wanna build a routine, okay? | 所以最好搞个常规路线 |
[14:19] | You patrol at night, you find out who’s got business | 晚上巡逻 查查谁晚上出来是真有事 |
[14:22] | being out late and who don’t. | 真有事还是假有事 |
[14:24] | Be nosy. Somebody looks guilty, you watch ’em. | 多管闲事 谁看上去有罪 盯着他们 |
[14:28] | They look innocent, watch ’em closer. | 谁看上去很无辜 盯紧一点 |
[14:41] | What do you think, that look suspicious to you? | 你怎么看 那个看上去可疑吗 |
[14:46] | Just like Elysian Park, okay? | 就像在伊利森公园一样 |
[14:48] | You get out, you stay behind your door, | 出去之后先呆在门后面 |
[14:50] | if it’s all clear, you come out. | 完全安全再出来 |
[14:52] | I got left, you got right. | 我看左边你看右边 |
[14:53] | Yeah, I know the drill. | 我知道规矩 |
[15:00] | Clear. | 安全 |
[15:01] | Yeah, clear. | 安全 |
[15:06] | Son of a bitch. | 真他妈见鬼 |
[15:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:10] | That’s an hour of paperwork right there. | 那就是一小时的书面工作 |
[15:11] | You got property loss, you got fuckin’ fire, | 碰到财产丢失 还有他妈的火灾 |
[15:13] | you got one for the hook, another for the insurance. | 要写一份给警方 一份给保险公司 |
[15:15] | 20-L-14, I’m gonna need fire unit and a wrecker on that– | 20-L-14 我需要消防队还有清障车 |
[15:19] | Hey, everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[15:20] | Roger that, 14. | 收到 14号 |
[15:21] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 是 |
[15:22] | No honey, I know. | 不 宝贝 我知道 |
[15:23] | I will, okay? | 我会的 行了吧 |
[15:26] | All right, I love you too, bye. | 我也爱你 拜拜 |
[15:29] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[15:30] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[15:31] | You need some more time? | 字幕 |
[15:32] | No, no, I’m good. | 不用了 好了 |
[15:34] | Why don’t you go get the fire extinguisher and some flares? | 你去把灭火器拿出来再拿几个信号棒 |
[15:36] | Okay, got ya. | 这就拿 |
[15:46] | Here you go. | 给 |
[15:47] | Is she checkin’ up on ya? | 她在查你岗啊 |
[15:49] | Yeah, it’s the first night, you know, she likes to worry. | 第一晚嘛 她总是担心我 |
[15:51] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:52] | Is that wife or girlfriend? | 老婆还是女朋友 |
[15:54] | Wife. Two years. | 老婆 两年了 |
[15:57] | That’s optimistic of ya. | 你很乐观啊 |
[16:00] | Any kids? | 有小孩吗 |
[16:01] | I got one on the way, she’s due in two weeks. | 快了 她还有两周就要生了 |
[16:04] | What do you mean, optimistic? | 你说我乐观是什么意思 |
[16:05] | You’re the second cop whose told me that. | 我是第二次听到了 |
[16:07] | Ah, it’s a numbers thing kid. Math is fuckin’ brutal. | 就是概率问题 数字可他妈不讲理 |
[16:13] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[16:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:16] | Son of a bitch. | 真他妈见鬼 |
[16:20] | There’s somebody in there. | 有人在里面 |
[16:36] | They let you do that? | 他们让你这么做吗 |
[16:38] | What? These? | 什么 这个吗 |
[16:39] | Yeah. City property, right? | 是啊 公共资产 不是吗 |
[16:42] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[16:45] | A man’s on patrol, he needs something. | 要去巡逻就得来点东西 |
[16:46] | Coffee, smoke, whatever. | 咖啡 烟 还是其他的 |
[16:49] | Keeps him sharp. Keeps his blood pumping. | 让人保持清醒 让心脏还能跳 |
[16:54] | Mark my words, next thing they tell ya, | 记住我的话 他们迟早告诉你 |
[16:55] | no coffee in your black and white. | 警车里面不给喝咖啡 |
[16:59] | Can’t trust a man with no vices. | 没有坏习惯的男人信不得 |
[17:01] | My old man used to say bad habits | 我老爹经常说坏习惯 |
[17:03] | were the only thing keeping sane men | 是让男人保持理智不堕落的 |
[17:04] | from going off the deep end. | 唯一的东西 |
[17:07] | You know? Like an oiler doesn’t feed the beast | 如果他的油箱里没油了 |
[17:09] | he’d end up in a clock tower with an AR15 or something. | 估计他会拿着AR15去攻占钟楼了 |
[17:14] | Is that your first? | 那是你的第一个吗 |
[17:17] | My what? | 我的啥 |
[17:18] | First DOA. First corpse on the job. | 第一个抵达已死 第一具尸体 |
[17:21] | Oh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:23] | Bad way to break your cherry, Jesus. | 出师不利啊 天哪 |
[17:26] | 20-L-14 are you with traffic homicide? 14 please advise. | 20-L-14 你们在交通死亡现场吗 14号请回复 |
[17:30] | They go on like this all night? | 一整晚都像这样吗 |
[17:33] | All night, every night. | 每一天每一晚 |
[17:35] | It’s like living next to the airport, you know, | 就像住在机场旁边 |
[17:37] | after awhile you don’t even notice it. | 过了很久你都注意不到了 |
[17:38] | Give her a 10-8, will ya? | 回她一个10-8 会吗 |
[17:42] | 10-8? | 就10-8吗 |
[17:43] | Car number and the 10 code. | 先报车号再报代码 |
[17:44] | Right. 20-L-14, 10-8 back in service. | 好 20-L-14 10-8继续执勤 |
[17:48] | Roger that, 14. | 收到 14号 |
[17:50] | My first assignment, I was in a drunk wagon | 我的第一次任务 是一个喝醉的马车夫 |
[17:52] | out of North Hollywood. | 在北好莱坞外面 |
[17:54] | It wasn’t uncommon we’d make 15, 20 arrests a night. | 那时候一天逮十几二十个也不算稀奇 |
[17:57] | We’d see these traffic fatalities? Jesus. | 那种交通事故死的 天哪 |
[18:01] | Think about it, right? | 你想想 |
[18:02] | You’re just some guy. You got a life. | 你只是一个普通人 有自己的生活 |
[18:04] | You got a friends, a family, a job. | 有朋友 有家人 有工作 |
[18:07] | A drunk, some doped up asshole comes swingin’ across | 一个喝醉的傻逼突然 |
[18:10] | the median, blink of an eye, | 开过了中线 一眨眼 |
[18:13] | all gone, erased. | 全没了 |
[18:17] | Only thing that really mattered your whole life | 你整个人生唯一的关键 |
[18:19] | was the moment the front of that car opened up | 就是那辆车张开大嘴 |
[18:21] | and swallowed you whole. | 把你生吞的时刻 |
[18:23] | So, what you’re saying, life, everything we do, | 所以你是说生活 我们做的事情 |
[18:26] | none of that shit means anything? | 所有东西都没有意义吗 |
[18:27] | Hey, life goes on, right? | 生活还要继续 不是吗 |
[18:29] | People think they die they leave behind some gaping hole | 人们以为他们死了宇宙里会 |
[18:32] | in the universe or something. That’s bullshit. | 多出个大洞 纯属扯淡 |
[18:35] | Life keeps going, man. | 生活还要继续 哥们 |
[18:37] | The world keeps spinnin’ without you. | 没有你地球还在转 |
[18:41] | That’s a dark fuckin’ way to look at the world, man. | 你看世界的三观好他妈黑暗啊 |
[18:45] | The world was dark when I got here. | 我出生的时候世界就已经黑暗了 |
[18:48] | I just see it the way it is. | 我只是看透了而已 |
[18:55] | So how long have you been an FTO? | 你干教习警员多久了 |
[18:59] | Like two hours. | 大概两个小时吧 |
[19:02] | What? | 什么 |
[19:04] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:06] | I’m your first trainee? | 我是你的第一个实习警员 |
[19:07] | Hey, I rode patrol 25 years. | 我干巡逻警干了25年 |
[19:10] | First eight in North Hollywood, seven years Rampart, | 前八年在北好莱坞 七年在堡垒区 |
[19:14] | last 10 they call it Olympic. | 后十年在所谓的奥林匹克街 |
[19:17] | So why’d you switch? | 你为什么换工作 |
[19:18] | Wasn’t my call. | 不是我的决定 |
[19:20] | Wow, okay. | 好吧 |
[19:22] | Wait, so what did you do? Did you fuck up or something? | 你干什么了 搞砸了还是什么 |
[19:27] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[19:29] | Meaning what? | 意思是 |
[19:31] | Meaning, it’s fucking complicated. | 意思是他妈的说来话长 |
[19:34] | Just like every other fucking thing on this job. | 就像是这份差事的他妈的每一点 |
[19:36] | 2-11 in progress, 446 Hamilton. | 有人正在抢劫 汉密尔顿446号 |
[19:37] | Lower canyon north of Kittredge. | 基特里奇以北的下峡谷 |
[19:39] | Shots fired, shots fired. Officers need assistance. | 有枪击 有枪击 警官需要增援 |
[19:42] | Be advised suspects and suspects vehicle match description | 嫌疑人和嫌疑车辆符合 |
[19:44] | of officer involved Union Trust Bank shooting. | 联合信通银行枪击案的特征 |
[19:47] | – Any units in the vicinity. – Hey, easy. | -附近所有单位 -放松 |
[19:48] | Code three. | 紧急呼叫 |
[19:50] | It’s not in our zone. | 不在我们地盘 |
[19:52] | Sounds like they’re making their way toward La Cienega. | 听起来好像他们往系内加街开了 |
[19:55] | Yeah, these guys are out lookin’ for targets now. | 是啊 他们在找目标 |
[19:59] | Anything in a black and white. | 任何黑白色的东西 |
[20:03] | These guys are dead stick men. | 这些家伙已经疯了 |
[20:04] | Nothin’ to lose. | 没什么好失去的了 |
[20:23] | 23:42 | 20-L-14号巡逻车 502进行中 |
[20:31] | Shine your light in this back window here. | 照着这个后车窗 |
[20:35] | One hell of a parking job. | 车停的真好 |
[20:38] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[20:44] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[20:47] | Driver. | 司机 |
[20:49] | Do you wanna turn the music off? | 可以关了音乐吗 |
[20:52] | Off. | 关了 |
[20:55] | Turn off the ignition ma’am. | 熄火 女士 |
[20:58] | Why don’t ya take the key out | 请你拔了钥匙 |
[20:59] | and throw it on the dash there for me. | 扔在仪表盘上 |
[21:02] | You realize you’re parked up on the curb here, ma’am. | 女士 你知道你停在人行道上了吗 |
[21:07] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[21:08] | No, no, no… | 不不不 |
[21:10] | Just takin’ a little nap? | 小睡一会吗 |
[21:11] | I, yeah, I was just re– | 是 我刚刚 |
[21:12] | Miss, have you had anything to drink tonight? | 小姐 你今天晚上喝什么了吗 |
[21:14] | No, what? | 没 什么 |
[21:15] | No, I just, I’m just tryin– | 没 我只是要 |
[21:18] | My apartment is back there. | 我公寓就在后面 |
[21:19] | Step outside the car, please. | 请你从车里出来 |
[21:21] | – Why? – Driver. | -为啥 -司机 |
[21:22] | No, I said I wasn’t drinking. | 不 我说了我没喝酒 |
[21:23] | Step outside the vehicle. | 从车里出来 |
[21:25] | – I specifically said – Come on. | -我明明说了 -快点 |
[21:26] | Why? Why! | 为啥 为啥 |
[21:28] | Let go of the door. | 别抓着门 |
[21:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:31] | Fuck. | 操 |
[21:36] | Come on out. | 赶紧出来 |
[21:37] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 警官 |
[21:40] | I am coming. | 我要来了 |
[21:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:42] | – I was just coming for – Take it easy. | -我只是要来 -悠着点 |
[21:43] | Take it easy, take it easy. | 悠着点 悠着点 |
[21:46] | – No, you don’t understand. – Come on over here. | -不你不懂 -过来这边 |
[21:49] | I– here’s my problem. Here’s my problem. | 我的问题是 我的问题是 |
[21:51] | Yeah, what’s your problem? | 你的问题是什么 |
[21:53] | See if you can get her ID out of there for me, will you? | 看看能不能找到她的身份证 |
[21:55] | I am going through a divorce right now. | 我正在离婚 |
[21:59] | It’s not my divorce, | 不是我离婚 |
[22:00] | my boyfriend is going through a divorce. | 我男朋友正在离婚 |
[22:02] | – He said, – Hey, Ray? | -他说 -雷 |
[22:04] | That his lawyer said that we can’t… | 他律师说我们不能 |
[22:06] | Check it out. | 瞧瞧 |
[22:08] | Hey that’s mine. My dad gave that to me. | 那是我的 我爸给我的 |
[22:10] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[22:12] | There you go, step right here. | 过来 站在这里 |
[22:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:16] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我没事 谢谢你 |
[22:17] | You wouldn’t happen to have a concealed carry permit for this, would you, ma’am? | 你有隐蔽携枪许可吗 女士 |
[22:21] | – What, a concealer…What? – Yeah, didn’t think so. | -什么隐蔽 什么 -估计是没有了 |
[22:24] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[22:25] | Miss, what? | 小姐 咋了 |
[22:26] | How much have you had to drink tonight? | 你今晚喝了多少 |
[22:27] | Fucking nothing. | 屁都没喝 |
[22:30] | I keep telling you, Jesus fucking Christ. | 我说过多少遍了 我的老天爷 |
[22:37] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:40] | Maybe I’ve had, like, one drink. | 我可能就喝了 一杯吧 |
[22:42] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[22:44] | Stop it! Stop it!! Help!! Help!! | 停下 别动我 救命啊 |
[22:46] | Grab her feet will ya? | 你抓住她的脚好吗 |
[22:48] | Ma’am stop resisting! | 这位女士 不要再抵抗了 |
[22:49] | Why are you doing this? | 你们到底要干什么啊 |
[22:51] | Fuck you! Fuck you! | 去你妈的 我靠 |
[22:53] | God damn it. | 我去 |
[22:56] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[22:57] | Do not fucking kick me. Hey! | 别他妈踢我 听着 |
[22:59] | You’re lookin’ at a misdemeanor right now. | 你现在还只是轻罪 |
[23:01] | You keep it up, it’s gonna be a felony, you understand me? | 你要是再这样 就是重罪了 懂没 |
[23:03] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[23:04] | Calm the fuck down! | 快他妈消停点 |
[23:09] | Jesus Christ she’s strong. | 她可真是有够强壮的 |
[23:11] | Fuck you! | 我操你妈 |
[23:12] | Never underestimate them overprivileged chicks | 别小瞧这些谷区来的 |
[23:13] | from the Valley. | 高收入小妞 |
[23:15] | It’s all that yoga. | 她们练瑜伽可不是闹着玩的 |
[23:16] | Keeps ’em in shape. | 让她们保持好身材 |
[23:18] | I’m gonna fucking sue you all | 我要把你们这帮王八蛋都告了 |
[23:19] | You don’t fucking know me! | 你可惹不起我 |
[23:20] | 20-L-14, I’m gonna need a hook on that 502. | 20-L-14 醉驾需要拖车 |
[23:24] | 6th and Ardmore. | 第六大街和阿尔德莫尔街 |
[23:26] | Roger that, 14. 11-85 en route. | 收到 14号 11-85已出发 |
[23:31] | Please, please! Please just let me go home! | 拜托了 求求你放我回家 |
[23:37] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[23:38] | Don’t fucking laugh you fucking pig. | 别他妈笑了 狗东西 |
[23:41] | Hey you had your chance, all right? Just shut up. | 是你自己放弃了回家的机会 就收声吧 |
[23:44] | Fuck you! | 我操你妈 |
[23:46] | You can’t fucking do this to me. | 你他娘不能这样对我 |
[23:48] | I am from fucking Newport Beach! | 我他妈可是新港滩来的 |
[23:51] | Please! | 求求你 |
[23:54] | Holy shit! | 这他妈 |
[23:56] | Yeah, let me know how that works out for ya. | 谈谈这一撞有啥效果 |
[24:06] | I’ll fuck you. | 我跟你们做 |
[24:08] | I swear to God, I’ll fuck you both. | 我发誓 我会跟你们两个做 |
[24:12] | I’ll suck your dicks right now. | 我现在就给你俩干口活 |
[24:15] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[24:20] | Oh, oh fuck. | 我操 |
[24:23] | Oh, God. | 老天爷 |
[24:26] | No, no, oh no. | 不 你别 |
[24:30] | Oh no, fuck. | 别吐啊 操 |
[24:37] | Oh my God. | 老天爷 |
[24:43] | Oh my God, it’s so bad. | 我的天 这也太恶心了 |
[24:50] | I can’t– | 我不行 |
[24:52] | Want a hot dog? | 来个热狗吗 |
[24:53] | I’m gonna throw up. | 我要吐了 |
[25:03] | So, you got a picture? | 你有照片吗 |
[25:07] | Of what? | 啥照片 |
[25:08] | Your wife. | 你媳妇 |
[25:09] | Oh yeah, I do. | 当然了 |
[25:14] | There she is. | 这就是 |
[25:16] | Huh, nice. | 真好 |
[25:19] | How long you guys known each other? | 你俩认识多久了 |
[25:21] | Since we were kids. | 青梅竹马 |
[25:23] | High school. | 高中就认识了 |
[25:24] | Can you trust her? | 你能信任她吗 |
[25:27] | Hey, I’m serious, man. Can you trust her? | 我认真的兄弟 你能信任她吗 |
[25:30] | What kind of question is that? | 这算哪门子问题 |
[25:32] | It’s a legitimate one. | 这是合理提问啊 |
[25:34] | I married her, didn’t I? | 我都娶她了 不是吗 |
[25:37] | What, that’s funny? | 怎么了 有什么好笑的 |
[25:39] | Hey, just ’cause you love somebody | 你爱一个人 |
[25:41] | don’t automatically mean you can trust ’em. | 并不意味着你能信任她 |
[25:43] | I’ve loved girls | 我也爱过不少女孩 |
[25:44] | I wouldn’t trust any further than I can throw ’em. | 并不代表我可以信任她们 |
[25:48] | I can trust her. | 我信任她 |
[25:50] | Yeah? She keeps texting ya how do you know | 真的吗 她一直给你发短信 |
[25:52] | it ain’t ’cause she got some other guy in her mouth? | 万一是因为她嘴里含着其他男人呢 |
[25:55] | Wants to make sure you don’t come walking | 只是为了确认你一时半会 |
[25:56] | through the door any time soon. | 不会走进那扇门 |
[25:58] | Hey man, fuck you. That’s my wife you’re talkin’ about. | 你吃屎吧 你现在说的是我老婆 |
[26:01] | So what? You think that means you can let your guard down? | 所以呢 你以为这就万无一失了吗 |
[26:05] | You think that ring goes around her finger | 你以为你给她手指上套个指环 |
[26:06] | all the sudden this force field goes up around her | 然后她周身突然就出现结界 |
[26:09] | suddenly she’s impervious to outside dick? | 她就对别的男人兴趣全失了吗 |
[26:11] | You just wanna fucking stop talking about my wife? | 你他妈啥时候能不说我媳妇了 |
[26:14] | I’m just sayin’, you’ve known each other since high school. | 我只是想说 你们高中就认识了 |
[26:16] | You don’t think she’s the least bit curious | 你不觉得她多少有点好奇 |
[26:18] | what some other guy tastes like? | 别的男人会是啥味儿的吗 |
[26:23] | You don’t know, do ya? | 你没法确定 对吧 |
[26:25] | Nobody knows anybody, not like that. | 没人了解别人 到不了那种程度 |
[26:28] | You got a fucked up way of looking at things, man. | 你思考事情的思路真是太他妈有问题了 |
[26:31] | Only person you really know is yourself. If you’re lucky. | 你幸运的话 你至少能了解你自己 |
[26:34] | A strong arm robbery just occurred | 西十一街和南阿尔瓦拉多街交汇路口 |
[26:36] | near intersection of West 11th and South Alvarado Street. | 有一起严重的持枪抢劫案 |
[26:38] | Suspect is a hispanic male, 5’10”, medium build, | 嫌犯是西裔 身高178厘米 中等身材 |
[26:41] | white tank top, blue sweat pants. | 白色背心 蓝色运动裤 |
[26:43] | Last seen heading North bound on Alvarado Street on foot. | 最后一次看到其在阿尔瓦拉多街步行向北出发 |
[26:44] | Go time, that’s us. | 该出发了 叫我们呢 |
[26:46] | 14 responding. | 14号回复 |
[27:01] | All right, we’re on Westlake right now, | 好 我们现在在西湖街 |
[27:02] | we can cut over at Olympic, try to cut him off. | 我们可以从奥林匹克街抄过去拦截他 |
[27:04] | Dispatch tells you where it went down, | 分派员会通知你案情走向 |
[27:06] | which way he was headed, right? | 他朝哪里去了 对吧 |
[27:07] | The idea is you want to contain him. Okay? | 你就想着要抓住他就行了 好吗 |
[27:10] | We respond to a hot prowl like this, | 接了这么个烫手山芋 |
[27:13] | you want to go lights off. | 这时候关灯是更明智的选择 |
[27:19] | When we see this guy, we get him out in the open, | 一旦发现他的踪迹 我们就抓住他 |
[27:21] | you be ready, okay? | 你做好准备 好吗 |
[27:23] | And watch his hands, I’m serious. | 看着他的手 我认真的 |
[27:26] | You Watch his fucking hands. | 你要盯紧他的手 |
[27:27] | This guy reaches, does anything funny… | 如果这个人拿到不该拿的 做了不该做的 |
[27:30] | His hands, I got it. | 他的手 懂了 |
[27:42] | Ray. | 雷 |
[27:43] | Ray, Ray, Ray! | 雷 雷 雷 |
[27:48] | Here we go. Lapd! Stop! | 出动 洛城警局 站住 |
[27:50] | Get on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[27:52] | 20-L-14 foot pursuit, Southbound– | 20-L-14徒步追逐 向南边 |
[27:53] | LAPD, stop! | 洛城警局 站住 |
[27:56] | Get down on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[27:59] | Get down on the fucking ground! Spread your legs apart, now! | 你他妈快给我趴下 双腿分开 |
[28:02] | Don’t you fuckin’ bite me! | 你他妈居然咬我 |
[28:10] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[28:18] | Aw Christ… | 老天啊 |
[28:20] | Wrenched my knee a little gettin’ out of the fuckin’ car. | 妈的 下车的时候有点扭到脚了 |
[28:29] | You got anymore? Anymore in there? | 还动吗 你还有劲动吗 |
[28:33] | You get it all out? | 能消停了吗 |
[28:35] | I’m gonna pat you down. | 我现在要从上到下拍打 |
[28:38] | You speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[28:39] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[28:42] | You all right? Did he get ya? | 你没事吧 他伤到你了吗 |
[28:43] | Fuckin’ caught an elbow off of him | 把他摁在地上的时候 |
[28:45] | when I had him on the ground. Rung my bell a second. | 拽住了胳膊 突然提醒了我 |
[28:49] | What’s in here? | 这里面是什么 |
[28:52] | I’m gonna reach in your pockets, | 我要把手伸进你口袋了 |
[28:53] | is anything in there gonna stick me? | 里面有什么会戳到我的东西吗 |
[28:55] | Red stick, needles, anything like that? | 红棍子 针之类的 有吗 |
[28:58] | You got your gloves on, reach in there | 你手套都戴上了 伸进去 |
[29:00] | see what else he’s got. | 看看他有没有携带其他物品 |
[29:05] | Fuck you! Fuck you, cabron. | 操你妈的 王八蛋 |
[29:08] | You hear me, motherfucker? | 听见了吗 操蛋玩意儿 |
[29:09] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[29:11] | He says fuck you. You know, in case you didn’t hear him. | 他说操你妈 给你复述下 怕你没听见 |
[29:15] | 01:18 | 20-L-14号巡逻车 10-70已收押 |
[29:23] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[29:33] | I don’t think I could do it, man. | 我觉得我做不到 兄弟 |
[29:34] | What’s that? | 说啥呢 |
[29:37] | 25 years in a black and white. | 干这行25年 |
[29:40] | No offense, I just don’t think I could do it. | 无意冒犯 只是觉得我做不到 |
[29:41] | Same thing, night in, night out. | 长夜漫漫 夜夜如此 做着同样的事 |
[29:45] | Same wheel, same dashboard, same thing out the window, | 同样的轮子 仪表盘 窗外也是同样的东西 |
[29:48] | same damn patrol, every night. | 同样的巡逻 夜夜如此 |
[29:50] | Hey, hey, man. | 小兄弟 |
[29:52] | You kiddin’ me, I fuckin’ love it in here. | 开玩笑呢 我爱死这了 |
[29:55] | This car is home. | 这车就是我的家 |
[29:57] | Last 25 years, I’ve spent a third of my life | 过去25年里 我有三分之一的人生 |
[29:59] | in one of these. | 都是在这样的车里度过的 |
[30:01] | Anything I got goin’ on, | 不管遇见什么事 |
[30:04] | any bad shit I got happenin’ outside this car | 不管车外我遇到什么牛鬼蛇神破事烂摊 |
[30:06] | disappears the second I close that door. | 关上车门的一瞬间就都消失殆尽 |
[30:09] | I just don’t think it’s for me, you know? | 我就觉得我不是这块料 好吧 |
[30:11] | I think I get enough time under my belt, | 我觉得我这腰带也系了够久了 |
[30:15] | I’m gonna move into central. | 我想去中心工作了 |
[30:16] | TAC unit. | 战术小组 |
[30:18] | Right? | 是不 |
[30:21] | Yeah, how’d you know? | 对 你从哪知道的 |
[30:23] | ‘Cause you’re 29. | 因为你才29岁 |
[30:26] | Fuckin’ heavy artillery, the armor, | 那些重型炮 装甲 |
[30:28] | and those super cool balaclavas things they wear… | 还有酷炫的盔式帽 |
[30:30] | The whole thing gives ya half a chub. | 一切的一切都给你这种冲劲 |
[30:34] | I just wanna make my own name, you know, that’s all. | 我只想活出自己的样子 仅此而已 |
[30:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:38] | And you figure a shooter’s nest with a .50 cal | 所以你觉得藏在暗处 手持一把.50口径 |
[30:41] | full of high points is the way to do it, right? | 枪枪爆头 就是你证明自己的方法吗 |
[30:46] | I don’t know, maybe. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[30:47] | Your old man must have cast a hell of a shadow. | 看来你爸给你造成的心理阴影还真不小 |
[30:50] | 14, you copy? | 14号 收到吗 |
[30:51] | I’ve got two brothers on the job too. | 我有俩兄弟也是干这行的 |
[30:55] | One’s a cop up in West Valley, | 一个是西谷区的警察 |
[30:58] | the other one’s an investigator | 另一个是萨克拉门托的 |
[30:59] | in the D.A.’s office in Sacramento. | 地方检察官办公室调查员 |
[31:01] | Somebody asked me one time, is it in the blood? | 有次有人问我 你们这是遗传的吗 |
[31:05] | I told ’em we were all too fucked up to do anything else. | 我说是因为我们太烂了 干不了别的 |
[31:08] | Hey, they oughta put that on a recruiting poster. | 这话应该放到招募海报上去 |
[31:12] | Ray it’s Don. Go to channel eight for me. | 雷 我是唐 调到8频道 |
[31:19] | Yeah, Don, go ahead. | 好了 唐 说吧 |
[31:22] | I did that welfare check you wanted on Jim Peters’ wife. | 你之前让调查的吉姆·彼得斯的妻子 |
[31:25] | It’s bad man. | 状况不容乐观 |
[31:26] | She’s back on that shit again. | 她的恶习死灰复燃了 |
[31:27] | Been in and out of some kind of program. | 掺和进了个什么计划 |
[31:29] | Looked like the state was gonna take the kid, | 看起来政府好像想要带走孩子 |
[31:30] | so she put her with someone she used to work with. | 她就把女儿托付给之前一个同事了 |
[31:32] | Girl eventually took off. | 女孩最终还是离开了 |
[31:34] | No one’s seen her in at least a month. | 至少一个月没人见过她了 |
[31:38] | Ray, you there? | 雷 你听见了吗 |
[31:45] | Do me a favor Don. | 帮我个忙 唐 |
[31:49] | Have a black and white go pick up the mother | 叫个警察接一下这位母亲 |
[31:52] | and let me know when they got her. | 接到的时候告诉我一声 |
[31:56] | You got it, man. | 明白了 |
[32:09] | What was that all about? | 说了些啥 |
[32:11] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[32:13] | Why’d he do that off the open channel? | 为什么不在公共频道讲 |
[32:15] | When you need to know somethin’, I’ll tell ya. | 该是你知道的我自然会告诉你 |
[32:17] | All right? | 好吗 |
[32:23] | There he is. | 他来啦 |
[32:25] | Saw you over here, | 在那边就看见你了 |
[32:26] | didn’t realize you were back out on the street. | 没想到你又重出江湖了 |
[32:28] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[32:30] | Ray Mandel. Back in the saddle. | 雷·曼德尔 重整旗鼓啊 |
[32:33] | LA can sleep easy, right? | 洛杉矶能睡个好觉了 |
[32:35] | Is that Stroke? | 你这是中风了吗 |
[32:36] | What’s up, Ray-Ray? | 你好吗 雷-雷 |
[32:38] | What, are you guys jerkin’ each other off in there or what? | 你们俩是互相打飞机了还是怎么了 |
[32:41] | Yeah, look at that. | 对啊 看那边 |
[32:42] | What, they got you breakin’ in a cherry tonight? | 怎么了 他们今晚夺走你们的童贞了吗 |
[32:44] | What’s up, you little rookie fuckwad? | 你怎么了 傻逼小菜鸟 |
[32:47] | Hey don’t be fucking’ lookin’ at me, boot! | 别他妈盯着我看 新人 |
[32:50] | Eyes on the dash. | 看仪表盘就好了 |
[32:52] | You little fucking bitch. | 你个小贱人 |
[33:00] | I’m just fuckin’ with ya, kid. God damn! | 我就是开个玩笑而已 孩子 该死的 |
[33:03] | Boot can’t take a joke? | 不能开新人的玩笑吗 |
[33:06] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[33:08] | It’s Nick. | 我是尼克 |
[33:11] | Sorry, sorry. What’s your name? | 抱歉 抱歉 你叫什么名字 |
[33:14] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[33:15] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不到 |
[33:21] | You guys hear about this Hollenbeck and Kittredge shit? | 你俩听说过霍伦贝克和基特里奇吗 |
[33:23] | – Yeah. – Huh? | -听过 -是吗 |
[33:26] | Them boys are serious. | 这俩兄弟也太认真了吧 |
[33:29] | I would give my left God damned nut, | 我真想暴揍他们 |
[33:31] | those mother fuckers end up in Olympic. | 那些混蛋最后到了奥林匹克街 |
[33:35] | My dick gets hard just thinkin’ about it. | 只是想想我老二都硬了 |
[33:38] | Hit me. | 给我 |
[33:40] | Hey, junior, did Ray here tell you what happened to him? | 年轻人 雷给你讲过他的事吗 |
[33:44] | Why he ended up riding a desk for two months? | 为什么他只坐办公桌两个月 |
[33:47] | That’s all right. | 那对我来说不算什么 |
[33:49] | No, he didn’t. | 没讲过 |
[33:51] | Good story. | 精彩的故事 |
[33:53] | You know that Gas ‘n Sip over on West 3rd? | 你知道西三环的便利店吗 |
[33:57] | Come on, Jack. | 拜托 杰克 |
[33:58] | Ray and Jim Peters walk in on three Smokes stickin’ the place up. | 雷和吉姆·彼得斯叼着三支烟走进便利店 |
[34:04] | Fucking Peters, man, he just starts throwin’ shots. | 该死的彼得斯 兄弟 他一开始就开枪 |
[34:07] | Doesn’t even identify himself, just starts shootin’. | 甚至都没有表明身份 就那么开始枪击了 |
[34:10] | Fucking misses everything. | 他妈的什么的都不管 |
[34:12] | And don’t get me wrong, I fuckin’ loved Peters, | 别怪我 我他妈真的爱彼得斯 |
[34:14] | but even you gotta admit | 但是你不得不承认 |
[34:16] | he was jumpy as fuck. | 他就是该死的让人心惊肉跳 |
[34:18] | Anyway, Smokes return fire | 无论如何 烟鬼们开始还击 |
[34:21] | Ray takes two of ’em out, drops ’em. | 雷带了两个人出去 想撂倒他们 |
[34:23] | One of ’em sneaks out the back | 其中一个偷偷溜到后面 |
[34:25] | but one of ’em goin’ down’s got a shotgun. | 但另一个走下去拿到一把霰弹枪 |
[34:26] | Right. Thing goes off… | 是的 事情就这么发生了 |
[34:29] | Practically takes Peters’ God damned head off. | 几乎把彼得斯的头打掉了 |
[34:32] | You could see his– you could see his sinuses. | 你可以看到他的 你可以看到他的鼻窦 |
[34:35] | It was grotesque. | 惨不忍睹啊 |
[34:37] | Anyway, rest of the scatter | 无论如何 其他零散的人 |
[34:39] | finds it’s way into Ray’s side, right? | 打算攻击雷 对吗 |
[34:41] | He fuckin’ somehow manages to fall out of there. | 他不知道怎么想办法逃出了那里 |
[34:44] | Bleeding everywhere and shit. | 浑身是血 |
[34:47] | Well, here comes the Smoke. | 然后 有个烟鬼就来了 |
[34:49] | Yeah, the one that jumped out the back. | 对 就是跳到背后的那个 |
[34:51] | He remembers that his ride’s up by the pump, | 他记得他的车就在水泵旁边 |
[34:53] | comes around, Ray lines him up, boom. | 结果是 雷把他排好 砰一声 |
[34:55] | End of God damn story. | 故事结束 |
[34:57] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[34:59] | Get’s better every time you tell it, Jack. | 你讲得越来越好了 杰克 |
[35:02] | Yes, play that, yes. | 对 播放 对 |
[35:06] | Hey, you see that shit? | 你看到这个伤口了吗 |
[35:11] | We grabbed up this little junkie last week, right? | 上周我们抓了个吸毒的家伙 对吗 |
[35:13] | Little motherfucker resisted. | 小混蛋一直反抗 |
[35:15] | Can you believe that shit? | 你能相信吗 |
[35:16] | Five foot seven and 130 pounds max, | 身高174厘米 体重59公斤 |
[35:19] | fuckin’ scratches me, draws blood. | 他妈的抓破了我 出血了 |
[35:21] | All kinds of horrible shit I coulda caught. | 我可能会染上一些可怕的病 |
[35:23] | Fuckin’ TB, fuckin’ AIDS. | 结核病啊 艾滋病 |
[35:26] | Did he have anything? | 搜到什么东西了吗 |
[35:29] | No. | 没有 |
[35:30] | But that’s not the fucking point. | 但这他妈不是重点 |
[35:32] | The point is, he coulda fuckin’ had it | 重点是 他要是有病 |
[35:34] | and I coulda fuckin’ caught it. | 而我就会被感染 |
[35:36] | Little motherfucker got kicked last night. | 那个小混蛋昨晚被踢了一脚 |
[35:39] | We’re out here lookin’ for him. | 我们在外面盯着他 |
[35:41] | I’m gonna beat that little fuck within an inch of his life. | 我要把那个小混蛋打得死去活来 |
[35:44] | I can’t… I can’t fucking wait. | 我他妈等不及了 |
[35:47] | I’m gonna knock his fuckin’ teeth out, haul him in, | 我要把他妈的牙打掉 拖着他 |
[35:49] | he’s gonna have every fuckin’ scumbag | 让所有的混蛋 |
[35:51] | in holding waiting to skull fuck his little faggot ass. | 都去爆他的菊花 |
[35:53] | Don’t forget. | 别忘了 |
[35:54] | What? | 什么 |
[36:00] | What the fuck is that? | 这他妈是什么 |
[36:01] | Gonna do a little work with this beauty tonight too, you know? | 今晚还要用这个东西干点事情 对吗 |
[36:04] | crazy shit, man. | 疯了吧 伙计 |
[36:06] | Everything’s on the table tonight. | 今晚一切就绪 |
[36:07] | Full on jailbreak. | 全部越狱 |
[36:09] | Jack. Come on, man. | 杰克 拜托 兄弟 |
[36:12] | You sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[36:15] | I think it’s a great fuckin’ idea, Ray. | 我觉得这他妈是个绝好的主意 雷 |
[36:18] | In fact, I’ve been power liftin’ like a mother fucker all day. | 实际上 一整天我都像个傻逼一样练举重 |
[36:22] | 310 pounds, 10 sets, 10 reps | 310磅 10组 每组10次 |
[36:24] | power cleans, dead lift, bench press, just like the pro ball players. | 挺举 提举 卧举 像专业球类运动员 |
[36:28] | Got a guy there put me on a God damn program. | 那里有个家伙让我上个该死的节目 |
[36:32] | And look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[36:33] | Look at this shit. | 看这个 |
[36:35] | Full tanning bed, full body wax, ladies love that shit | 全身美黑 全身打蜡 女人们爱的 |
[36:39] | and I got five in my stable, five nights a week | 固定五次 每周五个晚上 |
[36:41] | and they like it long and fuckin’ strong. | 她们喜欢持久又激烈的 |
[36:45] | Fuck, I’m a sculpted piece of fuckin’ iron. | 妈的 我塑造的像一块硬铁 |
[36:48] | Yo, boot, you know this dude was in Afghanistan, right? | 新人 你不知道这家伙在阿富汗待过吧 |
[36:50] | Ah, don’t start with that. | 别提这个 |
[36:51] | Nah man, this dude, four years. | 别啊 兄弟 这位仁兄待过四年 |
[36:54] | Armored cavalry. | 装甲部队 |
[36:56] | That shit’s no joke. | 这可没开玩笑 |
[36:57] | Yeah, yeah I bet. | 好 好 我信 |
[36:59] | It’s no different than this, really. | 和这没有什么不同 真的 |
[37:01] | I mean, maybe in scope, you know? | 我是说 可能是规模上 你明白吗 |
[37:04] | But you’re out here rollin’ these streets, these nights? | 但是你这几晚在这几条街上摸爬滚打 |
[37:07] | It’s just like Kandahar, fucking Ghazni. | 就像是坎大哈的加慈尼 |
[37:10] | I’m tellin’ ya, man, it’s a war out here. | 我告诉你 兄弟 那里在打仗 |
[37:12] | It’s a fuckin’ powder keg | 危机四伏的战争局面 |
[37:13] | and that wick is just fuckin’ burning. | 导火线燃烧着 |
[37:17] | It’s gonna be a full God damn battle zone. | 马上就会成为全面战火区 |
[37:19] | It’s gonna be tanks in the streets that thing goes boom. | 大街上会有坦克 东西会四处爆炸 |
[37:23] | It’s gonna be us against them. | 我们会去和他们战斗 |
[37:27] | Gonna be fuckin’ beautiful. | 会很激烈 |
[37:30] | Anyway, upshot is, I’m in your patrol zone tonight. | 总之 结局就是 今晚这是你们的巡逻区 |
[37:34] | So, I thought I’d give you a heads up. | 所以 我想给你们提个醒 |
[37:38] | Ray. | 雷 |
[37:39] | Rook. | 菜鸟 |
[37:40] | Hey, Rook! | 菜鸟 |
[37:41] | Try and keep your dick dry. | 尽量保持精神抖擞 |
[37:49] | Jesus Christ, was that guy for real? | 上帝老天爷 那家伙来真的啊 |
[37:57] | That was Jack VanZandt. | 那就是杰克·范赞特 |
[38:00] | Every year he gets a little more like that. | 这些年他越来越疯了 |
[38:04] | He’s a total speed freak. | 他是个不折不扣的速度狂 |
[38:05] | He’s all ‘roided out too. | 还这么肌肉发达 |
[38:08] | That is a bad combination. | 是个糟糕的组合 |
[38:11] | Some of the guys think we oughta start a pool on | 有些人认为我们应该开个赌局 |
[38:14] | exactly how he’s gonna off himself. | 看看他会怎么搞死自己 |
[38:17] | 20-L-14– | 20-L-14巡逻车 |
[38:18] | I’m thinkin’, pew. | 我认为是 砰 |
[38:19] | – -Please proceed to 226 Elmhurst for a notification. | 请赶往埃尔姆大街226号通知受害人家属 |
[38:21] | What are ya kiddin’ me? What about traffic homicide? | 你在和我说笑吗 交通肇事杀人案怎么办 |
[38:25] | Negative 14, detectives still on scene. | 没事 14号 侦探还在案发现场 |
[38:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[38:29] | He was local. | 他是当地人 |
[38:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:32] | That burnt up piece of meat back on South Vermont. | 佛蒙特南部那个烧焦的肉体 |
[38:35] | The guy in the car. | 车里那个人 |
[38:36] | 14, please acknowledge. | 14号 请确认 |
[38:41] | 14 en route. | 14号收到 |
[38:44] | Yeah, I was hopin’ he lived somewhere outside our zone. | 我希望他住在我们巡逻区外 |
[38:47] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[38:49] | Because now, we get to go notify his next of kin. | 因为现在 我们要去通知他直系亲属 |
[39:11] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 太太 |
[39:26] | Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[39:52] | Hey, is what VanZandt said about the convenience store thing true? | 范赞特说的那件便利店的事是真的吗 |
[39:56] | The way it went down, I mean. | 我是说整个过程 |
[40:00] | I Don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:02] | Kinda. | 有点吧 |
[40:03] | I did drop the two guys in the store | 我确实在商店打倒两个人 |
[40:06] | but I didn’t know what the fuck I was shooting at. | 但我不知道我射中的是什么 |
[40:10] | The guy outside, he was pure luck. | 外面的那个人 他只是运气好 |
[40:13] | I wiped my eyes coming out the door, | 我擦擦眼睛走出门外 |
[40:15] | didn’t realize I had blood all over my hands. | 没有意识到我满手都是血 |
[40:17] | I couldn’t see shit. | 我什么都看不见 |
[40:21] | True enough, what happened to Jim Peters though. | 没错 吉姆·彼得斯发生的事情是事实 |
[40:25] | You guys ride together long? | 你们俩一起出任务时间很久吗 |
[40:28] | 10 years. | 十年了 |
[40:30] | Damn. | 该死 |
[40:32] | You know, you’re in a squad car with somebody that long | 你和某人一起在警车里那么久 |
[40:35] | you get close. | 关系会很近 |
[40:38] | Or you wanna murder ’em in their sleep. | 或者你会想趁着睡着结果了他们 |
[40:41] | Or both. | 或者都有 |
[40:44] | So, you becoming an FTO, | 所以你做了FTO |
[40:45] | that have something to do with the convenience store? | 跟便利店案件有关系吗 |
[40:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:52] | I guess. | 我觉得是 |
[40:54] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[40:57] | A squad’s kinda like a pack, right? | 一个小队有点像一个整体 对吗 |
[40:59] | Bunch of alphas. | 一群阿尔法战士 |
[41:01] | And so, one of ’em starts limping, | 接着 其中一个开始拖累 |
[41:05] | the rest of the pack kills it off. | 群体里剩下的就会杀掉他 |
[41:08] | Nobody says nothin’ ’bout it. | 没有人会对此有异议 |
[41:10] | You see ’em in the squad it’s just like it always was | 你看到队伍里看到他们 就像以前一样 |
[41:12] | but they know it. | 但是他们知道 |
[41:16] | They can smell it on you. | 他们能闻到你身上的味道 |
[41:19] | You’re damaged goods. | 你不中用了 |
[41:22] | Why didn’t you just put in your papers, man? | 为什么你不直接辞职了 兄弟 |
[41:24] | You know, take a full medical plus 25 years, | 你知道的 一份全套医疗保险25年 |
[41:26] | you woulda been set. | 足够你生活了 |
[41:28] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[41:31] | What else am I gonna do? | 我还能做什么呢 |
[41:34] | You see guys leave the job, | 你也看到人们失去工作 |
[41:37] | they don’t know what the fuck to do with themselves. | 他们不知道自己能干什么 |
[41:39] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[41:40] | One day you’re a fucking king out here | 有一天你是这里的国王 |
[41:42] | and the next, you’re just another guy. | 第二天 你就成了一个人普通人 |
[41:46] | 20-L-14, this is Olympic-9, | 20-L-14 这里是奥林匹克街9号 |
[41:48] | we have your suspect here. | 我们在这儿抓到了你的嫌疑犯 |
[41:50] | One, Tracy Peters. | 一个叫特蕾西·彼得斯的 |
[41:51] | We’ve got her at 5th and Normandy | 我会送她到诺曼底5号 |
[41:53] | if you want to connect, over. | 如果你想联系她 完毕 |
[41:57] | Yeah, 14, en route. | 好 14号收到 |
[42:01] | En route. | 收到 |
[42:11] | I actually grew up right around here. | 其实我就在这附近长大 |
[42:13] | MacArthur park? | 麦克·阿瑟公园吗 |
[42:14] | Yep, right over there between Grand and Ocean. | 就在格兰德和汪洋之间 |
[42:19] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:20] | When I was a kid you could still walk around anywhere back then. | 我小的时候还可以到处走动 |
[42:24] | You had the old theater over there on Alvarado. | 还可以去阿尔瓦拉多的老剧院 |
[42:27] | You got the lake on the other side of 7th over there. | 你当时在第7街的对面找到了那片湖 |
[42:31] | Man, you know, they drained that lake in ’87 | 你知道吧 伙计 他们在87年抽干了湖水 |
[42:34] | they found ten guns. | 发现了十把枪 |
[42:36] | They drained it again 15 years later, they found 300. | 15年后他们又抽干湖水 发现了300把 |
[42:42] | Makes you wonder. | 这不得不让你怀疑啊 |
[42:52] | So your old man’s LAPD, | 你爸是洛城警局的警察 |
[42:55] | what’d you end up in Oakland for? | 你去奥克兰干什么啊 |
[42:57] | My parents split up when I was 10. | 我父母在我十岁时离婚了 |
[42:59] | My mom’s family was from Oakland, so we ended up there. | 我母亲的家是奥克兰的 所以我们到那去了 |
[43:01] | Then I got back down here four years ago, did the academy. | 然后我4年前就回到这来上学了 |
[43:05] | Couldn’t get on the job down here | 在这里找不到工作 |
[43:07] | so I ended up back up North. | 所以最后还是去北边了 |
[43:08] | Yeah, in General Services, right? | 是啊 去了总务管理局 是吧 |
[43:10] | Scurity detail. | 做安保方面的工作 |
[43:11] | Yeah, my first three years, yeah. | 是啊 我的第一个三年的工作 |
[43:13] | I was uh… I basically, sat in a chair outside | 我当时 基本一天都坐在预算主管 |
[43:16] | the Budget Director’s office all day. | 办公室外的椅子上 |
[43:18] | I was a fucking security guard. | 就他妈是个保安 |
[43:21] | Then my wife got into grad school at USC | 然后我妻子去了南加州大学读研究生 |
[43:23] | so we decided to come back down here. | 所以我们决定回到这里 |
[43:27] | Three years under my belt, | 穿上这身制服三年以来 |
[43:28] | this is my first night on the street. | 这是我第一次夜训 |
[43:30] | It took me three fuckin’ years | 他妈的花费了我三年时间 |
[43:33] | to become an actual cop. | 才成为一个真正的警察 |
[43:34] | Yeah, I was surprised. | 是啊 我很惊讶 |
[43:36] | What do you mean? | 你指什么啊 |
[43:37] | I didn’t know we had a spot. | 我都不知道我们还有空位置 |
[43:40] | Olympic. Patrol, I mean. | 我是说奥林匹克街的巡逻岗 |
[43:42] | What? | 怎么了嘛 |
[43:44] | I didn’t trade on my old man’s name to get down here. | 我又不是靠我爸的名字调到这的 |
[43:46] | Hey, hey. I didn’t say you did. | 我又没那么说 |
[43:49] | I get sick of hearing that shit. | 我都听腻了那种屁话 |
[43:51] | Everywhere I go, | 我去哪大家都说 |
[43:52] | oh, you’re Nick Holland’s kid. | 你是尼克·霍兰德的孩子啊 |
[43:52] | Like I’m looking for a free pass or something. | 搞得好像我要一张免费通行证一样 |
[44:06] | She likes to worry about me. | 她总是很担心我 |
[44:08] | She checks in every couple hours, it’s our good luck thing. | 她每两小时查一次 是我们的幸运数字 |
[44:12] | Are you superstitious? | 你迷信吗 |
[44:15] | What, you’re not? | 怎么了 你不迷信吗 |
[44:16] | Why? | 为什么要迷信呢 |
[44:18] | What about the thing you’re wearin’ around your neck? | 那你脖子上戴的那个东西是怎么回事呢 |
[44:19] | What, this? My St. Anthony medal? | 什么 这个吗 我的圣·安东尼勋章吗 |
[44:21] | Yeah, that’s not superstitious? | 是啊 这不是迷信吗 |
[44:23] | You know who St. Anthony is? | 你知道圣·安东尼是谁吗 |
[44:25] | No. | 不知道 |
[44:27] | He’s the patron saint of finding things and lost people. | 他是寻找事物和迷失的人的主保 |
[44:31] | Hm, sounds like a cop. | 听起来像个警察 |
[44:34] | I put this on every day before I go on shift. | 我每天上班前都戴上它 |
[44:39] | I see it in the mirror, | 我从镜子里看着它 |
[44:41] | it reminds me of what I’m doing out here. | 提醒我在这里做的事 |
[44:56] | 459 burglary in progress. | 在北圣费尔南多和默塞德 |
[44:58] | North San Fernando and Merced, | 发生入室行窃 |
[44:59] | any available units please 10-98. | 所有空闲单位请前往支援 |
[45:55] | Fuck. | 操 |
[45:55] | She give you any trouble? | 她给你添麻烦了吗 |
[45:57] | Little bit. | 有点 |
[45:58] | EDP call goes out, we respond. | 调度中心一下指令 我们就响应了 |
[46:01] | As soon as we arrive, we can see she’s on something. | 我们一到 就看见她在吸毒 |
[46:03] | Now what it sounds like she tries to skip out on the bill | 现在看起来她想逃单 |
[46:06] | and things get a little rough between her and the manager, | 她和跟她一起的那个小杂种 |
[46:08] | and the mutt she was in here with. | 跟经理闹得很不愉快 |
[46:10] | We got ’em separated, wanted to hold her ’til you got here. | 我们把他们分开了 想在你到之前看住她 |
[46:15] | No. | 不 |
[46:17] | Fuck you, Ray. | 去你的 雷 |
[46:20] | You can’t keep doing this shit. | 你不能一直做这种事 |
[46:23] | Jim is fucking dead. You can’t keep– | 吉姆他妈的要死了 你不能一直 |
[46:46] | This is fucking stupid. | 这他妈太蠢了 |
[46:47] | I told that asshole I didn’t have any money, | 我跟那混蛋讲我没有钱 |
[46:51] | that I had to go to the ATM. | 必须要去自助取款机取出来 |
[46:53] | But he wouldn’t fucking let me go. | 但那混蛋不肯让我走 |
[46:55] | And then he started putting his hands all over me, | 然后他把手放我身上 |
[46:57] | he started grabbing me. | 开始掐我 |
[46:58] | You see this? | 看见这个了吗 |
[46:59] | Look, it’s already started fucking bruising. | 看 已经有淤青了 |
[47:02] | You see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[47:22] | No, no. | 不 别 |
[47:24] | I know what you’re gonna do. | 我知道你要做什么 |
[47:25] | You’d gonna go what you always fucking do. | 你要做你一直都在做的事 |
[47:28] | You can’t keep doing this. | 你不能一直这么做啊 |
[47:30] | Floyd is a good person. | 弗洛伊德是个好人 |
[47:33] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好市民 |
[47:35] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[47:36] | – Fuck you. – He a good guy? Floyd? | -去你的 -你确定吗 弗洛伊德 |
[47:38] | – Don’t. – Floyd’s a good guy? | -别这样 -弗洛伊德是好人吗 |
[47:39] | Fuck you, Ray. | 去你的 雷 |
[47:44] | He’s a good person? | 他是个好人吗 |
[48:03] | Yeah. | 找到了 |
[48:14] | I don’t have to take this shit from you, Ray. | 你没资格这样对我 雷 |
[48:16] | You of all fucking people. | 尤其是你 |
[48:20] | Why don’t you get the fuck out of my life. | 你他妈的为什么不离开我的生活 |
[48:23] | Get the fuck out of my life. | 滚出我的生活 |
[48:40] | You gonna fuckin’ say something? | 你他妈不打算说点什么吗 |
[48:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[48:45] | Where is she, Tracy? | 她在哪 特蕾西 |
[48:48] | – Fuck you. – Tracy. | -去你的 -特蕾西 |
[48:50] | – Fuck you. – Tracy. | -去你的 -特蕾西 |
[48:52] | – Tracy. – No. | -特蕾西 -不 |
[48:54] | Leave me the fuck alone, okay? | 让我一个人静静 好吗 |
[48:56] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[48:59] | I can’t do this right now, Ray. | 我现在不能告诉你 雷 |
[49:01] | I just can’t do this right now. | 我现在就是不能告诉你啊 |
[49:03] | – She’s been gone a month. – I can’t. | -她走了一个月了 -我不能说 |
[49:05] | You’ve been too fucked up to notice? | 你嗨到没注意到吗 |
[49:06] | I can’t do this, Ray. | 我不能说 雷 |
[49:07] | I can’t, I can’t do this. | 不能 我不能说 |
[49:09] | – Okay. – Okay. | -行 -好吧 |
[49:14] | Who’d you leave her with? | 你把她丢给谁了呢 |
[49:18] | I can’t do this. | 我不能说啊 |
[49:18] | Just, give me a name. | 就 给我个名字 |
[49:23] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[49:26] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[49:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:35] | It was a girl I worked with. | 就是一个和我一起工作的女孩 |
[49:40] | They said she would be fine. | 他们说她会没事的 |
[49:42] | They promised she would be fine. | 他们保证她会没事的 |
[49:47] | She’s nine years old. | 她才九岁啊 |
[49:50] | Fuck you, Ray. | 去你的 雷 |
[49:51] | What the fuck do you want me to do? | 那你他妈的想让我做什么啊 |
[49:53] | Jim is fucking dead, God damn it. | 吉姆已经死了 操 |
[49:56] | He’s fucking dead! | 他已经死了 |
[50:01] | You listen to me. | 你给我听好了 |
[50:06] | Floyd had nothing to do with this. | 弗洛伊德和这件事没任何关系 |
[50:08] | You don’t know him. | 你不了解他 |
[50:11] | You don’t, he’s– | 你不知道 他是 |
[50:13] | Does this square her up? | 这些钱够付她的账了吗 |
[50:18] | Ray, I just want my girl back. | 雷 我只想让我女儿回来 |
[50:21] | I just want my little girl back. | 只想要我女儿回来 |
[50:26] | You’re her mother. | 你是她母亲 |
[50:34] | You’re her mother, Tracy. | 你是她妈 特蕾西 |
[50:41] | For God’s sake. | 我的天呐 |
[50:53] | Fuck you, Ray. | 去你的 雷 |
[50:58] | Hold her overnight. | 看住她 到明天早上 |
[50:59] | Leave me the fuck alone. | 别他妈管我 |
[51:01] | Tell them it’s Jim Peters’ wife. | 跟他们说这是吉姆·彼得斯的妻子 |
[51:04] | And kick her in the morning. | 然后早上把她放了 |
[51:06] | Yeah, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[51:07] | Hey, we run a 29 and | 我们调阅了通缉令 |
[51:09] | this one comes up with an open warrant | 然后发现这位头上有一个未出庭的 |
[51:10] | for failure to appear. | 公开通缉令 |
[51:11] | Give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[51:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[51:14] | Stop trying to fix me, Ray. | 别想着带我回到正轨 雷 |
[51:35] | Ray, whoa, whoa, whoa, hey man, hey, hey, hey. | 雷 你好啊 哥们 |
[51:37] | I already know what you’re gonna say. | 我已经知道你要说什么了 |
[51:38] | Listen to me, man. | 听我说 哥们 |
[51:39] | I swear, I didn’t do it. | 我发誓不是我干的 |
[51:40] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[51:43] | Come on. | 快点 |
[51:44] | She’s a junkie, man, you know that, all right? | 她是个瘾君子 哥们 你懂的 是吧 |
[51:45] | Junkie’s gonna say, whatever they’re gonna say, all right? | 瘾君子说的话不能信 对吧 |
[51:48] | You know that, man. | 哥们 你知道的 |
[51:50] | I wanna help you, Floyd. | 我想帮你 弗洛伊德 |
[51:52] | You believe that, don’t ya? | 你相信我 是吧 |
[51:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[51:55] | Hey, hey, hey, before you say anything, okay? | 你先听我说 |
[51:57] | Me and her, we’re done. | 我和她之间结束了 |
[51:58] | We’re done, all right, I’m gone, I’m gone, whatever you say, | 我们结束了 好吧 不管你说什么 |
[52:00] | whatever you want, I’m gone. | 你想要什么 我就走 |
[52:02] | Take your shoes and socks off, Floyd. | 脱掉你的鞋和袜子 弗洛伊德 |
[52:06] | They already searched me, man. I ain’t holdin’. | 他们已经搜过我身了 伙计 我没藏毒 |
[52:07] | No, they didn’t search you, they patted you down. | 不 他们没搜你 他们只拍了你 |
[52:09] | There’s a difference. | 是有区别的 |
[52:10] | Go ahead. | 继续脱 |
[52:17] | Take your socks off, one at a time. | 把你的袜子脱掉 一次脱一只 |
[52:19] | Don’t you fuckin’ flick ’em at me. | 别他妈的超我扔 |
[52:21] | Just throw ’em over there. | 扔在那就行了 |
[52:23] | All right, get up. | 好了 站起来 |
[52:26] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[52:27] | Stand here. | 站到这 |
[52:30] | Your shirt and your pants, take ’em off. | 把你的衣服和裤子也脱掉 |
[52:34] | Right here on the side of the road? | 就在路边脱吗 |
[52:38] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 行 我这就脱 |
[52:42] | Is this shit really necessary, Ray? | 这真的有必要吗 雷 |
[52:48] | Oh, I get it. You’re hittin’ it, aren’t you? | 明白了 你喜欢她 是吧 |
[52:51] | Old cop’s gone, you wanna warm his seat. | 老搭档走了 你想替他照顾他的妻子 |
[52:54] | Hey, whatever, man. | 没事的 伙计 |
[52:55] | She’s nothin’ but a junkie piece of ass anyway. | 她反正就是个混蛋瘾君子 |
[53:02] | See, when you talk like that, Floyd, | 明白了吧 你说那种话 弗洛伊德 |
[53:04] | it makes me think you don’t want me to help you but I do. | 让我有一种热脸贴了冷屁股的感觉 |
[53:08] | I wanna help you, Floyd. | 我想帮你 弗洛伊德 |
[53:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[53:12] | Get your shorts down. | 脱掉你的内裤 |
[53:14] | What? | 什么 |
[53:15] | Come on, you’ve been in County plenty of times, | 快点 你进监狱很多次了 |
[53:16] | you know the drill, take ’em down. | 你知道流程 脱掉它 |
[53:27] | Lift your sack up. | 把你的屌提起来 |
[53:29] | Lift it up. | 提起来 |
[53:31] | Turn around. | 转过去 背对我 |
[53:34] | Spread ’em. | 拨开屁股 |
[53:39] | There, now you’ve been searched. You see the difference? | 这才叫被搜过身了 明白区别了吗 |
[53:46] | No, no, no, no, I didn’t say put ’em back on. | 不 不 不 我没说穿上 |
[53:53] | Where’s the girl? | 女孩在哪 |
[53:55] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[53:56] | I don’t know nothin’ about that shit. | 我一点都不知道 |
[53:57] | Floyd. | 弗洛伊德 |
[53:58] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我根本就不知道 |
[53:59] | Is that what she said I did? | 她是这么说的吗 |
[54:00] | She’s a fuckin’ junkie, man. She’s a junkie. | 她就是个混蛋瘾君子 哥们 她是瘾君子 |
[54:02] | I don’t know anything about it. She’s a fucking junkie. | 我一点都不知道 她是个瘾君子啊 |
[54:03] | Floyd. | 弗洛伊德 快说 |
[54:05] | That girl’s a fuckin’ junkie, man. | 那女孩是个瘾君子 哥们 |
[54:06] | I will beat your balls off and I will fucking | 我会把你的蛋蛋打下来 |
[54:07] | feed them to you one at a time. | 然后一个一个塞到你嘴里 |
[54:09] | Now you tell me where the fuck she is. | 现在快告诉我她在哪 |
[54:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[54:12] | You got got any idea what you’re asking? | 你知道你在问什么吗 |
[54:13] | Where?! | 在哪啊 |
[54:14] | Fuck, Ray, fuck! | 操 雷 操 |
[54:16] | All right. | 我说 |
[54:18] | It’s that 187 red label shit, man. | 叫红标187 伙计 |
[54:20] | There’s these guys that cook it. | 是这些人做的毒 |
[54:21] | What’s that? Is that like meth? | 做的什么啊 是像冰毒一样吗 |
[54:23] | Yeah, yeah. It’s that good shit though, | 是的 没错 不过都是上等货 |
[54:25] | not that beaner shit that took over East LA. | 不是东洛杉矶都在吸的墨西哥佬的垃圾 |
[54:27] | You’re not Mexican, right? Fuck, sorry. | 你不是墨西哥人吧 操 抱歉 |
[54:31] | Point is, they got kids. | 重要的是 他们有孩子 |
[54:33] | What do you mean kids? | 什么孩子 |
[54:33] | – Kids. – What’s that mean? | -就是孩子 -什么意思 |
[54:35] | Like, fucking kids carrying shit, man. Distribution weight. | 就是用孩子运毒 伙计 分销可卡因 |
[54:38] | They figure no one’ll look twice at ’em. | 他们知道没人会多看小孩一眼 |
[54:40] | So, I’m workin’ this corner over on Ingram | 我本来是在英格拉姆一带活动 |
[54:42] | and these 187 guys, they roll up on me, | 然后这些187的人围攻我 |
[54:44] | they say I jumped their spot. | 非说我抢了他们的地盘 |
[54:44] | Suddenly I owe them 10 grand. | 莫名其妙我就欠了他们一万块钱 |
[54:47] | So, I don’t have 10 grand. | 我可没有一万块 |
[54:50] | But I know they’re looking for kids, | 但是我知道他们在招募小孩 |
[54:51] | so, maybe I let them know where one is. | 所以我就想着帮他们找一个 |
[54:55] | Kailey. | 凯莉 |
[54:56] | Yeah, man, whatever her name is. | 是吧 或者什么其他的名字 |
[54:59] | Where? | 她在哪儿 |
[55:00] | I dunno. I don’t know, Ray, Ray, Ray. | 我不知道 真的不知道 雷 雷 雷 |
[55:02] | Fuck, I don’t know. | 妈的 我不知道 |
[55:04] | I don’t know, I don’t fuckin’ know, I swear. | 我发誓 我真他妈不知道啊 |
[55:05] | I swear to you, I swear to you, I don’t know. | 我向你发誓 发誓我真的不知道 |
[55:06] | Does she know about this? | 那她知道这些吗 |
[55:09] | Ray, whatever you need that to look like, that’s fine. | 雷 你想怎么跟她解释都行 没问题 |
[55:11] | That’s not what I asked you Floyd. | 我没有问你这个 弗洛伊德 |
[55:13] | Just tell me what you want me to say. | 告诉我你想让我说什么 |
[55:15] | I’ll say it. | 我会照办 |
[55:17] | Just tell me what you want me to say, Ray. | 只要告诉我你想让我怎么说 雷 |
[55:19] | I’ll say it, all right, man? | 我一字不差地说 行不行 伙计 |
[55:22] | It’s fine. | 我都听你的 |
[55:23] | Ray, please! | 雷 拜托 |
[55:24] | This one’s a collar on the open warrant. | 这家伙是个被通缉的嫌犯 |
[55:26] | And don’t give him his clothes back either. | 也不用把衣服还给他 |
[55:28] | Just throw him in County just like that. | 就这么把他扔进拘留所 |
[55:30] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[55:31] | Come on, Ray! | 求你了 雷 |
[55:33] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[55:34] | What about my clothes? | 那我的衣服呢 |
[55:36] | Get in the fucking car. | 快他妈上车 |
[55:37] | What about my fuckin’ clothes? | 我他妈的衣服怎么办 |
[55:42] | I know, mind my own fuckin’ business. | 我明白 管好我自己的事就行 |
[55:45] | Hey, you see that? | 瞧瞧你 |
[55:47] | You’re learning shit already. | 已经学会点东西了 |
[55:59] | 02:16 | 20-L-14号巡逻车 霍利大街278号 |
[56:13] | LAPD. | 警察 |
[56:18] | LAPD, anybody home? | 洛城警局 有人在家吗 |
[56:24] | Good evening, Miss. | 晚上好 女士 |
[56:25] | You the one that called to report a prowler? | 是你报警说有偷窥狂吗 |
[56:28] | Can I see some identification, please? | 我能看下你的证件吗 |
[56:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[56:33] | I’m Officer Mandel and this here is Officer Holland. | 我是曼德尔警官 这是霍兰德警官 |
[56:39] | How do I know that this is real? | 我怎么知道这是不是真的 |
[56:41] | Like, I read all the time about fake badges | 我总是看到伪造警徽的报道 |
[56:43] | and fake uniforms and fake ID’s and then they trick you | 还有假制服 假证件 然后他们会骗你 |
[56:47] | and these people, they trick you into opening the door | 这些人会骗你开门 |
[56:49] | and then they | 然后他们 |
[56:50] | Would you open the door please? | 请你把门打开好吗 |
[56:50] | They kill you and then they rape you. | 会杀了你 再强奸你 |
[56:52] | Ma’am, would you open the door please? | 女士 请开下门好吗 |
[56:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:57] | Thank you, I’m so sorry, I just sometimes, | 谢谢你 真抱歉 我只是有时 |
[56:59] | I get these things, these thoughts | 会有这些想法 |
[57:01] | and I think of ’em sometimes and I just keep going | 我一旦有了这样的想法 就会一直想 |
[57:03] | and going and going. | 停不下来 |
[57:04] | First thing, ma’am, hang on a sec. | 首先 女士 等一会儿 |
[57:06] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[57:07] | This whole thing feels a whole lot less scary | 这整件事会让我感到不那么可怕 |
[57:09] | when you call me Claire. | 如果你能叫我克莱尔 |
[57:10] | Okay, all right, Claire. | 好的 没问题 克莱尔 |
[57:12] | Why don’t we start with you tellin’ me what happened?– | 你能先告诉我到底发生了什么吗 |
[57:14] | – Yeah. – Why don’t we start there? | -好的 -不然我们先从这里开始说起 |
[57:15] | I’ve been taking my medication, I have, and you know, | 我一直在坚持服药 一直在吃 你懂吧 |
[57:18] | I know that sometimes I see things | 我也知道自己偶尔会恍惚 |
[57:21] | but I know what’s real | 但我知道什么是真的 |
[57:22] | and what’s not real and I was getting dressed | 什么不是真的 我刚才在换衣服 |
[57:24] | and I saw him and he was looking at me | 我看见他了 他在盯着我看 |
[57:26] | and I could feel what he was doing with his thoughts. | 我能感觉到他在用肮脏的思想意淫 |
[57:28] | Take it easy, ma’am. | 别太激动 女士 |
[57:32] | You think I don’t know what you’re thinking | 你以为我不知道你是怎么想的 |
[57:33] | but I do because I can see it | 但我知道 因为我能看出来 |
[57:35] | and you’re looking at me and you’re thinking | 你现在看着我 脑子里想的是 |
[57:37] | that she’s crazy. | 她疯了 |
[57:37] | But I’ve had these people following me for the last three years | 但是过去三年一直有人跟踪我 |
[57:40] | and now they’ve got these drones | 现在他们都用上无人机了 |
[57:41] | and they’ve got these nano bugs and they can hear everything | 还有纳米窃听器 他们能听见 |
[57:44] | that I’m saying and then I think | 我说的一切 现在我感觉 |
[57:46] | that they’re trying to kill me and nobody cares– | 他们想要杀了我 但是没人在乎 |
[57:48] | – Take a breath. – Nobody cares. | -喘口气 -没人在乎我 |
[57:50] | Take a breath. Calm down, breathe, just breathe. | 喘口气 冷静 深呼吸 呼吸 |
[57:55] | 14, standby. | 14号待命 |
[57:56] | No, no, no, no, are they talking about me? | 不 不 不 不 他们是在说我吗 |
[57:58] | That’s how they find you, they track you. | 他们就是这么找到你的 他们会追踪你 |
[58:00] | They track you. | 他们跟踪你 |
[58:02] | I’m gonna go look around outside of the unit, okay? | 我现在去检查一下房子四周 好吗 |
[58:03] | Now, there’s nobody else in the house with you, right? | 房子里没有其他人跟你在一起吧 |
[58:06] | No unlicensed animals, no dogs in the backyard | 没有未经许可的动物 后院也没有狗 |
[58:08] | gonna bite me or anything? | 会咬我一口什么的 |
[58:10] | No, it’s just, it’s just, just, just me. | 没有 就 就只有我 |
[58:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[58:12] | I, you are trying to confuse me. | 你 你这是在迷惑我 |
[58:14] | I know, what you’re doing. | 我可你知道你在干什么 |
[58:16] | You’re trying to | 你想 |
[58:17] | Nobody’s tryin’ to confuse you, Claire. | 没人想迷惑你 克莱尔 |
[58:18] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[58:19] | Officer Holland is gonna stay right here with you | 霍兰德警官会在这里陪着你 |
[58:21] | while I have a look around. | 我得先四处看看 |
[58:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:25] | Okay. Thank you! | 没问题 谢谢了 |
[58:29] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[58:31] | About all the trouble you must think that I’m just– | 添了这么多麻烦 你一定 |
[58:33] | Oh no look, it’s no trouble ma’am. It’s what we’re here for. | 别担心 女士 我们就是来解决麻烦的 |
[58:36] | Claire. You keep not calling me Claire. | 是克莱尔 你一直不叫我名字 |
[58:37] | It’s not ma’am or Miss. | 我不是什么女士 或者小姐 |
[58:42] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[58:43] | Nick. Nick Holland, Officer Holland. | 尼克 尼克·霍兰德 霍兰德警官 |
[58:46] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[58:48] | Are you sure I can’t get you anything? | 你真的不想喝点什么 |
[58:52] | Miss, your | 小姐 您的 |
[58:53] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[58:55] | Your robe. | 你的睡袍 |
[58:56] | You don’t have to get shy with me. | 你不用对我这么害羞 |
[59:05] | Look, yeah, you’re very nice, ma’am. | 听着 您人很好 女士 |
[59:10] | Can I please have my– | 请还给我 |
[59:11] | It’s a clip-on. | 是夹上去的 |
[59:12] | Ray, I’m gonna need you on the porch, ASAP. | 雷 我需要你赶快回到门廊上 立刻马上 |
[59:14] | Please come in for just a few minutes. | 就进来待一会儿嘛 |
[59:15] | What the fuck is this shit? | 这他妈是在干什么 |
[59:18] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to stay back, please. | 先生 你得呆在原地别过来 |
[59:20] | That’s my fucking wife, asshole. | 那可是我老婆 混蛋 |
[59:21] | What the fuck’s goin’ on here? | 这他妈是怎么一回事 |
[59:23] | This woman reported a possible intruder. | 这位女士报警说有人闯进她家了 |
[59:25] | No, Lester, Lester, he tried to force his way in | 不是的 莱斯特 莱斯特 是他想要闯进来 |
[59:26] | and he was gonna arrest me– | 他还想要逮捕我 |
[59:28] | Ma’am, ma’am, please! | 女士 女士 拜托 |
[59:29] | And he made me take off my clothes, Lester! | 他还强迫我脱衣服 莱斯特 |
[59:30] | And he was tryin’ to arrest me. | 他要逮捕我 |
[59:31] | Get the fuck away from her, now. | 离她远点 快点 |
[59:32] | Put the hammer down! | 把锤子放下 |
[59:34] | Fuck you, you think I’m afraid of you, motherfucker? | 操你妈 你以为我怕你啊 混蛋 |
[59:35] | – Put it down! – No! | -放下 -不 |
[59:36] | – Put the hammer down! – God damn it! | -把锤子放下 -该死的 |
[59:37] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[59:39] | Drop that hammer, asshole! | 放下锤子 混蛋 |
[59:40] | – Fuck you! – Do it! | -操你妈 -快放下 |
[59:41] | Ma’am, get back in the house. | 女士 回到屋里去 |
[59:42] | Put the hammer down! | 把锤子放下 |
[59:43] | Drop that fuckin’ hammer, right now! | 快他妈放下该死的锤子 立刻 |
[59:46] | Fuck you! | 去你妈 |
[59:46] | God damn it, drop it! | 该死 快给我放下 |
[59:49] | Down, God damn it. | 跪下 该死的 |
[59:52] | Get down on your knees. | 跪下去 |
[59:53] | Lester. | 莱斯特 |
[59:55] | Down on your knees. Put your nose in the dirt. | 跪下 把脸贴在地上 |
[59:58] | Fuckin’ arms out at your side. Do it. Cuff him. | 胳膊放在身体两侧 照做 拷上他 |
[1:00:01] | Ma’am, step away. | 女士 离他远点 |
[1:00:02] | Fuck you, get the fuck off me. | 操你妈 放开我 |
[1:00:04] | Give me your fucking left arm! Give it to me– | 把他妈左手给我 快给我 |
[1:00:06] | Get the fuck off of me! | 从我身上滚开 |
[1:00:11] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:00:14] | – Stop resisting! – Fuck you! | -别挣扎了 -去你妈的 |
[1:00:17] | God damn it! | 见了鬼了 |
[1:00:20] | Ma’am! Stop it! | 女士 停下 |
[1:00:22] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:00:23] | It’s Claire, God damn it! | 我叫克莱尔 该死的 |
[1:00:25] | 02:21 | 20-L-14号巡逻车 245收押 |
[1:00:33] | God damn. | 该死的 |
[1:00:35] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:00:39] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:00:45] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[1:00:47] | 20-L-14, I got en route with a 10-15, | 20-L-14 我在路上 逮捕了一名罪犯 |
[1:00:50] | officer involved assault. | 罪名袭警 |
[1:00:52] | Roger that, 14. | 收到 14号 |
[1:00:54] | Fuck the police! | 操你妈的警察 |
[1:00:56] | How many times have you had to discharge that on duty? | 执勤过程中你被迫开过几次枪 |
[1:00:59] | Fuckin’ throws you don’t it? Almost havin’ to pop somebody? | 是不是把你吓着了 差点要向他开枪 |
[1:01:03] | Yeah, it does. | 是的 |
[1:01:04] | Five. | 5次 |
[1:01:05] | In 25 years? | 25年里 |
[1:01:07] | Yep. | 没错 |
[1:01:08] | Once, 22 years ago in Filipinotown, | 第一次是22年前在菲律宾镇 |
[1:01:10] | I was serving a warrant | 执行搜查令的时候 |
[1:01:13] | Traffic stop in North Hollywood, the second time. | 第二次是北好莱坞 路检的时候 |
[1:01:16] | Twice in ’08. | 还有两次在08年 |
[1:01:18] | Fifth time was that Gas ‘n Sip a couple months ago. | 第五次是几个月前的那次在便利店 |
[1:01:20] | Right. | 对 |
[1:01:22] | Back when I started out | 当我刚开始的时候 |
[1:01:23] | the only thing they’d outfit you with was a four shell 1100 | 他们只会给你配一把四壳1100 |
[1:01:25] | and an eight shot .45. | 和一把八发子弹的45 |
[1:01:27] | Nobody carried anything high capacity. | 没人会配任何高性能的东西 |
[1:01:29] | The only guys who did was SWAT. | 只有特种兵才会 |
[1:01:31] | Nobody had to wear a fuckin’ vest. | 没人需要穿个傻叉防弹背心 |
[1:01:34] | It’s a different world out here now. | 现在形势不一样了 |
[1:01:37] | What was it like back then? | 过去是什么样的 |
[1:01:38] | It was different. | 是不一样的 |
[1:01:40] | You started out in Rampart, right? | 你是从堡垒区干起的 对吧 |
[1:01:43] | You had a little more leeway back then, | 那时候你有更多的容错空间 |
[1:01:44] | you know, you didn’t have some armchair lawyer | 也没有什么坐着轮椅的律师 |
[1:01:46] | with a cellphone camera on every street corner | 拿着手机在每个街角拍拍拍 |
[1:01:48] | just lookin’ for you to fuck up. | 就等着你犯错误 |
[1:01:51] | Now you guys coming up, pretty soon they’re gonna slap | 现在你们来了 估计他们很快会 |
[1:01:53] | that fuckin’ body cam on ya. | 给你配上该死的执法摄像头 |
[1:01:55] | Suddenly you got no room to work, you know? | 你一下就没有办事的空间了 |
[1:01:59] | You guys will be too terrified to do any real obs work. | 很多务实的工作你们都会吓得不敢去做 |
[1:02:01] | You just sit here and work the box, make your numbers, | 你只能坐在这里 机械地执行任务 |
[1:02:05] | put some Franks in the tank. | 抓一些犯事的人进去 |
[1:02:10] | They’ve even been phasing out all the old Crown Vics. | 他们甚至要淘汰所有老式警车 |
[1:02:12] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[1:02:14] | In two years, all gone. | 两年后 都没了 |
[1:02:19] | Different job now. | 干的不是以前的活了 |
[1:02:23] | You ever carry a throw down piece? | 你身上有用来甩锅的武器吗 |
[1:02:23] | 在美国有时警察误以为嫌疑人要掏枪而率先击倒对方\h但事后被证明嫌疑人并未携带枪支 某些警察为了防止因这样的失误被问责 随身多带一样武器以便扔向对方处\h造成对方持有武器的假象 | |
[1:02:30] | I don’t think that’s the kind of question you should be askin’. | 我想这不是你该问的问题吧 |
[1:02:34] | I mean, it’s just a question. | 我就是想问一下 |
[1:02:37] | Look man, it’s a can of worms. | 伙计 这可是个麻烦事 |
[1:02:42] | I just hear some guys do. That’s all. | 我听说有些人就是这样做了 |
[1:02:46] | You got a guy does home invasions, right? | 你抓到了一个经常入室抢劫的家伙 |
[1:02:49] | Does this one house, husband, wife, two little girls. | 这是一个有老婆 老公以及两个女孩的家 |
[1:02:52] | Ties ’em up, decides he’s gonna go all the way on this one | 这个抢劫犯把他们绑起来 并且决定 |
[1:02:56] | on this one he goes full Viking. | 一条道走到底 做个彻底的混蛋 |
[1:02:58] | Okay, rapes the wife and the two little girls right in front | 他当着丈夫的面强奸了老婆和两个小姑娘 |
[1:03:01] | of the husband, douses the place with accelerant, | 然后把这地方浇上助燃剂 |
[1:03:03] | and burns ’em all alive. | 把一家人活活烧死 |
[1:03:04] | Oh my God. | 上帝呀 |
[1:03:06] | Hundred different leads out on this asshole. | 上百条线索都指向这个混蛋 |
[1:03:08] | Some cop gets the drop on him | 某个警察偶然发现他 |
[1:03:10] | coming out of some ex-girlfriend’s basement. | 从他某个前女友的地下室走出来 |
[1:03:13] | Has him. | 就把他抓住了 |
[1:03:14] | This fuckin’ guy is unarmed. | 这混蛋没带武器 |
[1:03:16] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[1:03:18] | It’s in that moment this cop finds out. | 就是那个时候警察发现了 |
[1:03:21] | Finds out what? | 发现了什么 |
[1:03:23] | What he can and cannot live with. | 发现什么是他能忍受的什么是不能忍受的 |
[1:03:26] | A guy has to make a call like that, | 他不得不做一个决定 |
[1:03:28] | I’m not gonna judge ’em one way or the other. | 我不会随便去评价他们 |
[1:03:31] | So take him in. | 那就把他抓起来 |
[1:03:33] | Keep a clean conscience. | 为心无愧 |
[1:03:34] | Don’t let him win. | 不要让他赢 |
[1:03:36] | Yeah? It’s that easy, is it? | 是吗 就这么简单吗 |
[1:03:38] | How is it hard? | 这有多难 |
[1:03:40] | I’m sayin’ that’s me, I’d take him in. | 我就是这样的 我会把他抓起来 |
[1:03:43] | All right and you know that to a certainty? | 好吧 你能确定会这么做吗 |
[1:03:46] | I don’t think I know anything to a certainty. | 我不认为有什么是可以确定的 |
[1:03:48] | That’s all I’m sayin’. | 这就是我要说的 |
[1:03:51] | You don’t know how you gonna react to somethin’ | 对有些事你不知道会做出怎样的反应 |
[1:03:52] | until you’re in the middle of it, yeah? | 直到你置身其中 不是吗 |
[1:03:54] | So, you take steps, carry a throw down piece, you know, | 你采取措施 带上一把备用枪 |
[1:03:58] | whatever, you keep your options open. | 无论如何你都有选择的权利 |
[1:04:01] | My dad never really talked about any of it. | 我爸从来不和我说这些 |
[1:04:04] | The job I mean, not to any of us. | 我的意思是 不和我们任何人谈论工作 |
[1:04:06] | Thing I remember, was my dad sittin’ | 我只记得他总是坐在沙发上 |
[1:04:08] | on the couch watching TV. | 看电视 |
[1:04:11] | He’d come home, pretend you weren’t there, | 他回到家 假装看不到你 |
[1:04:13] | dinner, he wouldn’t say anything… | 晚饭的时候 他一言不发 |
[1:04:15] | My mom got sick of that eventually, I guess. | 我想 我妈最终对这一切感到了厌烦 |
[1:04:21] | So, you still see your old man? | 所以你还惊常见你老爸吗 |
[1:04:22] | No. Well once after high school, that was about it. | 高中毕业后见过一次 然后就没见过了 |
[1:04:27] | If you weren’t on the job he didn’t give a shit. | 如果你没工作他也不会在乎 |
[1:04:30] | He doesn’t know my wife, won’t know my kid. | 他不认识我老婆孩子 |
[1:04:32] | He wouldn’t give a shit one way or the other. | 不管怎样他都不会在乎 |
[1:04:35] | I was thinkin’ about that the other day. | 前几天我一直在想这些 |
[1:04:38] | What would it be like, right? | 那会是什么样子呢 |
[1:04:40] | You have this little baby, you’re holdin’ ’em | 你有自己的一个孩子 你把他抱在怀里 |
[1:04:42] | in your arms, it’s nothin’ but unconditional love. | 无条件的去爱他 |
[1:04:46] | And they get older and they want absolutely nothing | 当他们长大了 他们却根本不想和你有 |
[1:04:50] | to do with you. | 任何联系 |
[1:04:52] | I lose sleep over that, man. | 为此我失眠了 |
[1:04:54] | I have this little girl and she ain’t even born yet. | 我已经有了个还没出生的小女孩 |
[1:04:58] | I’m worried someday I’m gonna do something so stupid | 我很担心有一天我做了一些愚蠢的事 |
[1:05:01] | that she’s never gonna wanna see me again. | 然后她就再也不想看到我了 |
[1:05:14] | Look at this fuckin’ guy. | 看看这个混蛋 |
[1:05:17] | This is cool. | 这个很酷 |
[1:05:18] | Yeah, you like it? | 是吗 你喜欢吗 |
[1:05:19] | You’re out on patrol, | 你正在巡逻 |
[1:05:20] | you wanna think of your zone like a habitat, right? | 把你的地盘当成一个栖息地 |
[1:05:23] | You wanna keep it healthy, keep it peaceful. | 你想保持这块地方健康和平 |
[1:05:29] | You got a wild animal loose in your habitat, | 但有个野兽闯进了你的地盘 |
[1:05:31] | you got a problem. | 你的麻烦就来了 |
[1:05:34] | What’s the deal with you guys anyway? | 你和这家伙到底有什么问题 |
[1:05:37] | Fucking guy’s off the rails half the time, | 这混蛋有一半时间都是神经错乱的 |
[1:05:39] | he knows I know it. | 他知道我知道这事 |
[1:05:43] | A guy like him, nobody ever calls him on his shit. | 像他这样的人都没有人会打电话给他 |
[1:05:47] | Fuck, I can’t believe we’re | 我都不相信我和这家伙 |
[1:05:48] | on the same job as this guy. | 干着同一份工作 |
[1:05:51] | He ain’t on my fuckin’ job. | 他可不是我的工作 |
[1:05:54] | Thanks. Whoa, what the fuck. | 谢谢 你想干嘛 |
[1:05:59] | Aw, shit. | 混蛋 |
[1:06:04] | Stay here. | 呆在这里 |
[1:06:05] | What are you talkin’ about, I’m coming with you. | 你在说什么 我和你是一起的 |
[1:06:07] | Just stay in the God damn car. | 呆在这该死的车里 |
[1:06:11] | What the fuck? | 这是干嘛 |
[1:06:13] | You want 50,000 volts stuck up your ass? | 你想要50000伏的棍子插进你屁股吗 |
[1:06:15] | ‘Cause I will tase the shit out of you. | 因为我现在还能闻到你拉的屎味 |
[1:06:16] | – Calm down, okay? – Get back. | -保持冷静好吗 -退回去 |
[1:06:18] | Knock it the the fuck off. | 给我滚开 |
[1:06:21] | Get back, back up. | 退后 退后 |
[1:06:24] | Yo Jack she said you had a small dick! | 杰克 她说你的老二很小 |
[1:06:27] | Everybody calm the hell down! | 大家保持冷静 |
[1:06:30] | Think you can grab my tit like that asshole?! | 混蛋你以为你可以像这样抓我奶子吗 |
[1:06:32] | Oh now we didn’t like it? Now we don’t like it? | 现在我们不喜欢这么做了是吗 |
[1:06:36] | What the fuck! | 什么鬼 |
[1:06:38] | Don’t touch her! | 别碰她 |
[1:06:40] | Well, then go home! | 好 那就回家吧 |
[1:06:41] | 20-L-14 I’m gonna need a couple of units | 20-L-14 我需要增援 |
[1:06:43] | at Normandy and Westmont. | 地点是诺曼底和韦斯特蒙特 |
[1:06:44] | Sir, I’d like to make a complaint, right now. | 警官 我现在就要投诉 |
[1:06:47] | My name is Mandy– | 我的名字是曼迪 |
[1:06:49] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:06:52] | No one gives a fuck what her name is– | 没人在乎她叫什么 |
[1:06:54] | Shut up… Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 快点给我闭嘴 |
[1:07:08] | 20-L-14, shots fired… | 20-L-14 有人开枪 |
[1:07:10] | Hey! Come here! | 到这儿来 |
[1:07:11] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:07:15] | Put the gun down, now! | 把枪放下 立刻 |
[1:07:17] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你是脑子进水了吗 |
[1:07:24] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[1:07:28] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:07:30] | The little fuck threw a God damn can of Spaghettios at me. | 那个小混蛋朝我扔了一个意大利面罐头 |
[1:07:33] | Damnit, go get the fucking car! | 该死的 快点上车 |
[1:07:36] | Holland! | 霍兰德 |
[1:07:43] | 20-L-14, I’m in a foot pursuit | 20-L-14 我在徒步追击一个 |
[1:07:45] | of an African-American male, red doo rag, | 戴红色头巾穿黑棕色连帽衫 |
[1:07:48] | tan and black hoodie and blue jeans. | 以及蓝色牛仔裤的非洲裔美国男性 |
[1:07:50] | Please advise. | 请给指示 |
[1:07:52] | Roger that, 14. | 14号 收到 |
[1:07:53] | Foot pursuit East of Normandie, | 徒步诺曼底东面 |
[1:07:54] | suspect is an African-American male, | 嫌疑人是非洲裔美国男性 |
[1:07:56] | black and tan hoodie, please respond code 3. | 黑褐色连帽衫 请回复 代码3 |
[1:08:04] | Get on the fucking ground or I will shoot you! | 趴到地上不然我就开枪了 |
[1:08:15] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:08:16] | Oh shit! | 混蛋 |
[1:08:17] | Yo, you got some serious air time dude. | 你能上新闻了 |
[1:08:19] | Get the fuck up, you’re not fuckin’ hurt | 快点起来 |
[1:08:21] | you motherfucker. | 别装死 |
[1:08:22] | You think you can step to my fucking partner like that? | 你以为你能那样对我的搭档吗 |
[1:08:24] | I will fucking end you, I’ll give the– | 我这就把你干了 让我给你 |
[1:08:25] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:08:26] | – Get the fuck – Mother fucker! | -滚开 -混蛋 |
[1:08:29] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:08:30] | Get the fuck off me! | 放开我 |
[1:08:32] | Don’t put your hands on him. | 别碰我 |
[1:08:33] | 20-L-14, suspect is down. | 20-L-14 疑犯倒下了 |
[1:08:37] | Fucking he saw it! | 他目睹了这一切 |
[1:08:38] | Roger that, 14. | 收到 14号 |
[1:08:39] | The motherfucker drew down on the rookie | 那个混蛋想靠近那个菜鸟 |
[1:08:41] | and he was gonna fuckin’ do him, man, | 他要对菜鸟动手 |
[1:08:43] | I had to take him down. | 我不得不撞他 |
[1:08:43] | I had no fuckin’ choice. | 我没的选 |
[1:08:46] | Right? | 我说的对吗 |
[1:08:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:08:55] | Right! Okay, well, fuck you. | 就是这样 |
[1:08:57] | Hey, what the fuck are you– | 你们在干嘛 |
[1:08:59] | Get back inside. | 回屋子里去 |
[1:09:00] | What do you think you’re | 你以为你是谁 |
[1:09:01] | Hey, touch me again and see what the fuck happens. | 你再碰我一下看看会有什么后果 |
[1:09:03] | Touch me again and see what the fuck happens. | 你再碰我一下看看会有什么后果 |
[1:09:06] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[1:09:07] | Fuckin’ save this little fuckin’ pricks life | 我救了这个小混蛋的命 |
[1:09:09] | and this is the fuckin’ thanks– fuck that. | 他就是这么谢我的 混蛋 |
[1:09:11] | Hey, Ray. | 雷 |
[1:09:12] | Nice fucking patrol zone, motherfucker. | 你这边的巡逻区不错啊 |
[1:09:17] | Smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[1:09:19] | I think he shit himself. | 我觉得他拉在身上了 |
[1:09:24] | Boom. | 嘣 |
[1:09:29] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:09:44] | 03:25 | 20-L-14号巡逻车 张伯伦大街西 2566号 |
[1:09:46] | Yeah, I got all your messages. | 是的 你的信息我都收到了 |
[1:09:48] | Yeah, look, honey, I’m sorry I didn’t check in. | 是 宝贝 抱歉我刚才没看到 |
[1:09:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:09:55] | Yeah, well, honey I’m working. | 是的 宝贝我在工作 |
[1:09:58] | I can’t always stop what I’m doing to send a text. | 我不能总是停下工作给你发短信 |
[1:10:03] | Yeah, well I’ll– | 我会的 |
[1:10:04] | Hey, I’m not saying that. | 我没这么说 |
[1:10:07] | Of course I wouldn’t do that, you know that. | 我当然不会那么做 你知道的 |
[1:10:09] | – -The way I hear it, | 据我所知是这样的 |
[1:10:10] | these people like to cycle kids in and out. | 这些人喜欢把孩子到处转移 |
[1:10:11] | They don’t want anyone figuring out a routine. | 他们不希望别人找到固定的路线 |
[1:10:13] | Illegals too. | 非法移民也一样 |
[1:10:15] | When they’re finished with ’em | 当他们任务结束后 |
[1:10:16] | they put ’em on a van or something. | 他们就把这些人装在货车上或别的什么 |
[1:10:18] | Remember the alert that went out on that truck | 还记得那辆发出警报声的卡车吗 |
[1:10:19] | that burned up in Indio a couple weeks ago? | 几周前它在印第奥烧毁了 |
[1:10:21] | A bunch of wets tied up inside, | 一群浑身湿透的人被绑在里面 |
[1:10:23] | three of ’em were kids. | 其中有三个是孩子 |
[1:10:24] | Probably the same kinda deal. | 很可能是一样的情况 |
[1:10:26] | Well I gotta– hey. | 好了 我得 |
[1:10:29] | Okay, can I, I gotta, baby, | 好的 宝贝 我会 |
[1:10:31] | I gotta call you back later, okay? | 我会晚点再打给你 好吗 |
[1:10:33] | I’ll check in with you later. | 我晚点再联系你 |
[1:10:34] | I gotta go. | 我要挂电话了 |
[1:10:36] | What about this red label 187 shit, | 关于那个红标187 |
[1:10:39] | that ring any bells for you? | 你有什么印象吗 |
[1:10:43] | I got a buddy used to be a narc in Southeast 18, | 我有个朋友曾在东南区18号当过缉毒员 |
[1:10:45] | I’ll check with him. | 我去问问他 |
[1:10:47] | Thanks, Don. | 谢谢你 唐 |
[1:10:55] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[1:10:57] | Yeah, pregnant women, man. | 没事 怀孕的女人 |
[1:11:00] | Olympic patrol 20, be advised, | 奥林匹克街巡逻 20号 请注意 |
[1:11:01] | LA County Sheriff has a description on | 洛杉矶治安官描述 |
[1:11:04] | on multiple 211 and 245 violations, please stand by. | 有嫌犯多次违反211和245条例 请待命 |
[1:11:08] | Yeah, 14,10-44 | 好的 14号收到 |
[1:11:11] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:11:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:11:14] | All good. | 没事 |
[1:11:15] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[1:11:30] | Look, you got drama at home, | 家里的琐事 |
[1:11:31] | you gotta keep that shit at home, okay? | 你就把它留在家里 |
[1:11:34] | You can’t have it out here with you. | 你不能把它带到工作中 |
[1:11:36] | It’ll take your knees out, man. | 这会拖累你 |
[1:11:38] | It’ll make you blink. | 让你分心 |
[1:11:39] | I don’t have drama at home, okay? | 我家里没事 好吗 |
[1:11:41] | I told you, she’s pregnant. | 我跟你说了 她怀孕了 |
[1:11:42] | It just makes things a little more complicated, that’s all. | 这事让很多事都变得有点复杂 就这样 |
[1:11:46] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[1:11:48] | Okay, what? | 什么好吧 |
[1:11:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:11:51] | I was just wondering what your wife’s gonna think, | 我只是很好奇你老婆会怎么想 |
[1:11:52] | that’s all, you know, that broad back there in Koreatown. | 你懂的 在韩国城的那个女的 |
[1:11:56] | Oh, yeah, that’s funny. | 有点好笑 |
[1:11:58] | Hey, no judgment here, man. | 我不做评论 伙计 |
[1:12:00] | I go around back, everything’s copacetic | 我绕到后面去 一切都很好 |
[1:12:02] | I come back, she’s flashing bush, | 我回来了 她光着身子 |
[1:12:04] | got her husband swingin’ a fuckin’ roofin’ hammer at ya, | 她丈夫抡着锤子要砸你 |
[1:12:07] | it’s none of my business what went down when I was gone. | 反正我当时不在 发生啥都和我无关 |
[1:12:10] | Yeah, that woman was crazy, she was fuckin’ nuts. | 那女的疯了 她就是一神经病 |
[1:12:13] | While that poor bastard in the back of our squad car? | 而咱们后面关着的那个滚蛋呢 |
[1:12:16] | Cuffed, all beat to shit on account of | 现在戴着手铐 因为他老婆的胡言乱语 |
[1:12:18] | her mouth, his lip all split open. | 被打得屁滚尿流 他嘴唇全裂开了 |
[1:12:19] | You take a snapshot of that shit, okay? | 你应该拍个照 |
[1:12:22] | That is marriage. | 这就是婚姻啊 |
[1:12:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:12:26] | What? | 咋了 |
[1:12:28] | Look man, no offense but I mean, | 哥们 没有冒犯你的意思 |
[1:12:29] | you’ve been in the big game twice and you’re oh and two. | 你已经结了两次婚了 又都离了 |
[1:12:34] | That ain’t all it is anyway. | 婚姻并不都是这样的 |
[1:12:36] | Oh, okay, like what? | 好 那还有啥 |
[1:12:38] | What do you mean? | 什么 |
[1:12:39] | What else is it? | 婚姻还有啥值得期待的吗 |
[1:12:40] | I don’t know, how about having somebody to go home to | 就比如说 你每天回家时 |
[1:12:43] | that cares about you every day? | 家里都有个贴心的人在等着你 |
[1:12:45] | Get a dog. | 养条狗也一样 |
[1:12:46] | Okay, well, I don’t know. | 就算是吧 |
[1:12:47] | Fuck. How about not dying alone? | 那再比如 有个人陪你一起到生命尽头 |
[1:12:50] | What, are you gonna take her with you? | 怎么着 你还想带着你老婆一起死吗 |
[1:12:52] | We all die alone, kid. | 大家都是各死各的 小子 |
[1:12:54] | It’s pretty much the only thing you’re really guaranteed of. | 这大概是唯一可以确定的事 |
[1:12:56] | That’s a death and taxes scenario. | 就像板上钉钉的事实 |
[1:12:58] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧好吧 |
[1:12:59] | You got a fuckin’ philosophy for everything. | 怎么说都是你有理 |
[1:13:01] | Hey, I got experiences. | 当然 我是过来人 |
[1:13:05] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[1:13:06] | Yeah, what’d it get you? | 你得意个啥 |
[1:13:07] | You got 25 years, you’re still in a patrol unit. | 你当了25年警察 还只是个巡夜的 |
[1:13:11] | You go home, you got nobody. | 回家也没人疼 |
[1:13:13] | I’m supposed to eat shit | 我有点追求 |
[1:13:15] | because I want something past all that? | 难道还会活得不如你吗 |
[1:13:17] | Nope. | 不是 |
[1:13:19] | LA County Sheriff 211 and 245 suspect | 洛杉矶警局211和234号嫌犯 |
[1:13:22] | is an African-American male, 5’10”, medium build, | 非裔美国人 5英尺10英寸高 中等身材 |
[1:13:25] | spotted white tank top, green camouflage pants, | 身着白色斑点背心 绿色迷彩裤 |
[1:13:27] | and pink sneakers. | 粉色运动鞋 |
[1:13:33] | Yo, my mans, they let you put that radio on | 哥们 能不能听听广播 |
[1:13:36] | or is there like some rule against that? | 还是说这违反规定啊 |
[1:13:39] | What do you wanna hear? | 那你想听什么 |
[1:13:41] | Ah man, slow jams. | 我想想 来点慢拍子的 |
[1:13:46] | Like, something mellow, you know, some oldies or something. | 像是怀旧啊 老歌什么的 |
[1:13:50] | 92.3 slow jams. | 调频92.3 慢歌频道 |
[1:13:53] | It’s been a fucked up night. | 这一宿过的 |
[1:13:57] | Okay, all right. | 好 就是这个台 |
[1:14:02] | You seem awful calm for a man going to jail. | 你一个要进监狱的人 心态也太好了吧 |
[1:14:05] | Not that we’re complaining. | 我们不是抱怨啥 |
[1:14:08] | We all gotta be somewhere, right? | 反正人总得有个地方呆 |
[1:14:10] | Shit, I been to Chino, Kern Valley, Corcoran, | 我在Chino Kern Valley Corcoran |
[1:14:15] | fuck, County eight times. | 还有郡监狱 都蹲过 8次了 |
[1:14:17] | It ain’t so bad. | 没啥大不了的 |
[1:14:18] | You know your schedule, got a bed, free meals. | 在监狱里生活规律 有床睡 有饭吃 |
[1:14:22] | Tuesday in County, they give you Salisbury Steak. | 郡监狱每周二还有Salisbury牛排 |
[1:14:26] | Anyway, man, I figured the way you found me, | 不管则么说吧 你们把我我抓到了 |
[1:14:29] | maybe that’s where I’m meant to be. You know? Like, | 可能我最终的归宿也就这样吧 |
[1:14:31] | It’s like the universe is saying, | 就好像冥冥中 有人在说 |
[1:14:33] | Rondelle, it’s time you do 25 long. | Rondelle 你就在监狱呆一辈子吧 |
[1:14:42] | Jesus fucking Christ, what’s you do that for? | 我的妈呀 你要干啥 |
[1:14:44] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:14:45] | That was Jack VanZandt. | 我看见杰克 范赞特了 |
[1:14:51] | Jesus, he wasn’t kidding. | 老天 他好像不是闹着玩的 |
[1:14:52] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[1:14:59] | Just stay the fuck back, okay? | 呆车里别过来 |
[1:15:01] | You hear me? | 听到吗 |
[1:15:03] | Yeah! | 打死你 |
[1:15:05] | Yo, Jack! | 杰克 哥们 |
[1:15:07] | Oh my God. | 老天 |
[1:15:09] | Hey, Ray! | 雷 是你啊 |
[1:15:11] | Found my guy. | 可算找到个人 |
[1:15:13] | Yeah, a little detox place over on Pico. | 在皮科街一个排毒的地方 |
[1:15:17] | This little motherfucker was in line. | 发现这个排队的小混蛋 |
[1:15:18] | Can you believe that shit? | 你都想不到 |
[1:15:19] | He thinks he’s gonna get clean. | 他以为能戒掉毒瘾 |
[1:15:21] | Fucking serendipity, man. | 真是个意外的惊喜 |
[1:15:23] | It’s like finding a fiver in a pair of pants | 就好像从一年没穿过的裤子里 |
[1:15:24] | you ain’t worn in a year, you know? | 翻出5块钱一样 |
[1:15:26] | Swear to God, I just looked up | 没骗你 我随便一瞅 |
[1:15:27] | and he was fuckin’ right there. | 就看见他了 |
[1:15:29] | It seems like maybe he’s had enough there. | 看他这样子 今晚已经受够了 |
[1:15:31] | What do you say, Jack? | 你觉得呢 杰克 |
[1:15:32] | Oh, fuck that. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 得了吧 早着呢 |
[1:15:36] | I’ve been gearin’ up for this shit all fuckin’ week. | 我他妈一个星期都在准备着 |
[1:15:38] | This little motherfucker’s night’s just gettin’ started. | 这小混蛋的美好夜晚才刚刚开始 |
[1:15:41] | Jack, for fuck’s sake, man. | 杰克 拜托 就到这吧 |
[1:15:45] | You know you’re gonna kill this guy, right? | 你这样会把他弄死的 |
[1:15:46] | Whoa, Ray. | 雷 打住 |
[1:15:47] | It’s kinda the point, Ray. | 有点道理 雷 |
[1:15:48] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[1:15:49] | Jack! For fuck’s sake! | 杰克 拜托 |
[1:15:51] | Come on! | 住手吧 |
[1:15:52] | All right, Jack, hey, hey. | 好了好了 杰克 停手 |
[1:15:57] | Jack. Hey! Hey! | 杰克 收手吧 |
[1:16:00] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:16:02] | All right, Jack. Hey! | 好了 杰克 住手 |
[1:16:04] | Come on, give me the fuckin’ baton. | 得了 把警棍给我吧 |
[1:16:05] | Shut your fuckin’– | 闭上你的臭 |
[1:16:06] | Hey Jack, he look like he about to suck your dick, Jack. | 杰克 他好像要去舔你的鸡巴 |
[1:16:10] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:16:11] | He tryin’ to suck your dick, Jack. | 他要舔你鸡巴 |
[1:16:13] | Is that what you’re tryin’ to do? | 你想舔吗 |
[1:16:14] | All right, all right! | 好了 别闹了 |
[1:16:16] | Jack, all right! | 别闹了 杰克 |
[1:16:17] | – He’s had enough. – Open your fuckin’ mouth! | -他已经很惨了 -把嘴张开 |
[1:16:19] | Open it, tonsils! | 张嘴 |
[1:16:21] | Fuck, Jack, God damn it! | 妈的 杰克 该死的 |
[1:16:23] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[1:16:24] | Hey, fuck you, Ray. | 滚你妈的雷 |
[1:16:27] | Nobody wants you here, okay? | 你别在这掺和 |
[1:16:29] | You washed up piece of shit! | 你这坨烂屎 |
[1:16:31] | This is my party. | 这是我的狂欢 |
[1:16:33] | Nobody invited you, okay? | 没人请你来 好吗 |
[1:16:35] | So, get the fuck out of here. | 他妈的赶紧滚 |
[1:16:37] | My night. My night. | 我的地盘 我做主 |
[1:16:41] | Do that move. | 动手 |
[1:16:41] | Do the move, do the move you were gonna do | 你想要干啥 快干 |
[1:16:43] | and let’s get the fuck outta here. | 干完咱们走 |
[1:16:44] | Oh yeah, watch this, Ray. | 好啊 雷你看着 |
[1:16:54] | I’m gonna stick this thing right up his fucking ass | 我要把这东西插他屁股里 |
[1:16:57] | like they did to that guy in New York. | 就像纽约那次一样 |
[1:16:58] | Hey! | 住手 |
[1:17:00] | Ray, if you don’t do something about this right now, I will. | 雷 你再不出手制止 那就我来 |
[1:17:03] | – Get back – Fuck you! You newbie | -回去 -操你妈的 |
[1:17:04] | – piece of fucking shit! – Get back behind the fucking car. | -你个菜鸡 -回车上去 |
[1:17:06] | You think you want a fuckin’ piece of this? | 你想多管闲事是吗 |
[1:17:08] | Come over here, I’ll throw you up here and fuck you too. | 过来啊 我连你一起治 |
[1:17:09] | Get back in the fucking car right now! | 马上给我滚回车上去 |
[1:17:10] | This little motherfucker did wrong | 这小混蛋吸毒 |
[1:17:12] | and he’s about to get his fucking medicine. | 我是在给他治病 |
[1:17:14] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:17:15] | Just like the guy you ran down back in Westmont? | 就像你在韦斯特蒙特把人撞死一样吗 |
[1:17:17] | Do not fucking touch him again. | 别他妈再碰他 |
[1:17:20] | – Fuck you! – Holland! Put that fucking thing down. | -我操 -霍兰德 把枪放下 |
[1:17:23] | – Put the fuckin’ gun down. – That ain’t cool, man! | -把枪放下 -别冲动 哥们 |
[1:17:25] | You gonna fuckin’ draw on me? | 你想对我动手吗 |
[1:17:28] | Do you know who the fuck I am?! | 你知道我他妈是谁吗 |
[1:17:30] | – Ray! – Do you know who I am?! | -雷 -你知道我是谁吗 |
[1:17:31] | Control your boy man. | 管好你的人 |
[1:17:32] | You think you can kill me?! | 你以为你杀得了我吗 |
[1:17:33] | – Fuckin’ pull the trigger! – Ray, control | -开枪啊 -雷 管着点他 |
[1:17:36] | – Please! – Holland put it down… | -动手啊 -霍兰德 放下枪 |
[1:17:37] | Please! Please, pull the fucking trigger! | 动手啊 开枪啊 |
[1:17:41] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[1:17:42] | Please fucking kill me! | 杀了我吧 |
[1:17:44] | Jack, for Christ fuckin’ sake, man. | 杰克 拜托 老兄 |
[1:17:48] | I will put you in a fuckin’ cell, you understand me? | 我会把你关进监狱的 懂吗 |
[1:17:51] | I will lock you the fuck up tonight. | 关你一晚上 |
[1:17:54] | Is that what you want? | 你想要这样吗 |
[1:17:59] | Ray, you’re gonna fuckin’ draw on me too? | 雷 你也要和我过不去吗 |
[1:18:04] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:18:05] | What the fuck? | 卧槽 |
[1:18:07] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你们到底要干什么 |
[1:18:08] | – Jack. – What the fuck! | -杰克 -我操 |
[1:18:10] | – Put it down. – I thought we were– | -放下 -我以为我们是 |
[1:18:14] | I thought we were fucking friends! | 我以为我们是朋友啊 |
[1:18:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:18:18] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这样对我 |
[1:18:19] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[1:18:21] | Put the fucking gun down. | 把你手枪放下吧 |
[1:18:23] | He’s done, we’re done. | 都结束了 |
[1:18:24] | All right, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 好了 好了 冷静 |
[1:18:26] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[1:18:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:18:29] | Fuckin’ unnecessary dude. | 你真没必要这样 |
[1:18:30] | Stroke, get him the fuck outta here. | 哥们 把他弄走 |
[1:18:34] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[1:18:34] | You. Come here. | 你 过来 |
[1:18:37] | Give me a hand with this fuckin’ guy. | 过来搭把手 |
[1:18:39] | I need my lithium… Where’s my fucking lithium? | 我需要药 我的药呢 |
[1:18:45] | Where are we takin’ him? | 我们把他弄哪儿去 |
[1:18:46] | Take him over to Good Samaritan, and say we | 把他送到慈善医院吧 |
[1:18:48] | found him in the street just like this. | 就说咱们在街上发现他时就已经这样 |
[1:18:50] | Jesus Christ, we can’t just leave him– | 老天 我们不能不管他了 |
[1:18:52] | Ah, shut up. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[1:18:54] | Open the fuckin’ door, he’s slippery. | 快把门打开 他要滑到地上了 |
[1:18:56] | Officer involved shooting, 4th and Kenmore. | 第4街和肯莫尔街发生枪击 有警察参与 |
[1:18:58] | 04:10 | 20-L-14号巡逻车 第4街和肯莫尔街 |
[1:18:58] | Any available units please respond, | 附近单位请速回复 |
[1:19:00] | be advised, civilians 10-13. | 请注意 这是民事10-13号 |
[1:19:02] | Yeah, so at this point the suspect is out of the vehicle, | 这一时刻 嫌疑人逃离汽车 |
[1:19:04] | driver side facing the black and white… | 驾驶室朝向警车 |
[1:19:07] | What I understand, Diaz proceeds to take soon to be | 在我看来 迪亚兹即将成为倒在地上的 |
[1:19:10] | dead asshole #1 to the ground, at which point | 1号死者 而就在此时 |
[1:19:14] | Clark feels like soon to be dead asshole #2 | 克拉克预感自己也命不久矣 |
[1:19:16] | going for Diaz’ holster. So he discharges his weapon, | 他拿走了迪亚兹的枪套 所以他灭了抢 |
[1:19:20] | drops em both. | 把两把枪都扔了 |
[1:19:22] | Guess it was Diaz initiates the R.A. call. | 我猜测 是迪亚兹打出的救援电话 |
[1:19:46] | 211 in progress, 211 in progress. | 211号案件有进展 |
[1:19:48] | Lockwood and Madison North of Olympic. | 奥林匹克街地区北部 洛克伍德和曼迪森街 |
[1:19:50] | Officers need assistance. | 有警察求助 |
[1:19:52] | Shots fired, shots fired! | 有人开枪 有人开枪 |
[1:19:54] | Officer down. | 有警察被击倒 |
[1:19:55] | My partner’s down! | 我队友倒下了 |
[1:19:57] | Jesus Christ! | 老天 |
[1:19:59] | Officers need assistance. | 有警察求助 |
[1:20:00] | Be advised suspects match description | 请注意 嫌疑人形貌与 |
[1:20:02] | in Union Trust Bank in Hollenbeck | 霍伦贝克联合信托银行案 |
[1:20:03] | and North Kittredge shootings. | 和北基特里奇枪击案描述一致 |
[1:20:05] | Suspect vehicle is a late model Ford, | 嫌疑人驾驶一辆新型福特车 |
[1:20:07] | partial plate, 2-1-Apple-Baker. | 部分车牌缺失 显示2-1-A-B |
[1:20:08] | Any units in the vicinity, code three immediately. | 附近单位 立即执行3号指令 |
[1:20:12] | 34-10-9, over. | 34-10-9 完毕 |
[1:20:14] | 18 roger. | 18号收到 |
[1:20:21] | This ain’t what I thought, man. | 我想象中根本不是这样 |
[1:20:24] | Come on, man, what did you think it was gonna be? | 得了 你以为会是怎样 |
[1:20:27] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[1:20:28] | Something else, I guess, just different. | 反正不是这样 我想 不一样 |
[1:20:33] | Name one thing in your life that has ever been exactly | 你一生中有哪件事是完全 |
[1:20:35] | the way you thought it would be. | 如你预想的那样 |
[1:20:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:20:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:20:48] | If I’m cut out for this. I just don’t know. | 不知道我适不适合干这个 我说不清 |
[1:20:52] | You’re thinkin’ too much. | 你想太多了 |
[1:20:54] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[1:20:56] | I want you to remember somethin’, okay? | 我要你记住 |
[1:20:58] | Everybody, every single cop ever came before you | 每个人 每个比你早开始 |
[1:21:02] | out riding a tour, they all had a first day too. | 巡逻的警察 他们都有第一天 |
[1:21:06] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[1:21:09] | Just take it as it comes, man, | 顺其自然 兄弟 |
[1:21:10] | you just stay focused on what’s in front of you. | 只用关注在眼前的事 |
[1:21:12] | All right? | 行吗 |
[1:21:17] | You ever gonna tell me that story or what? | 你到底告不告诉我那件事 |
[1:21:19] | What story? | 哪件事 |
[1:21:21] | The little girl. | 那个小女孩 |
[1:21:23] | Peters’ kid or is that still none of my business. | 彼得斯的孩子 还是说这不关我的事 |
[1:21:27] | Man he was a fuck up. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[1:21:30] | I loved the guy, don’t get me wrong | 我爱那个伙计 别误会 |
[1:21:34] | he just couldn’t keep his shit straight, you know? | 他就是不能保持清醒 你明白吗 |
[1:21:37] | He met Tracy when he was working North Hollywood, | 他在北好莱坞工作的时候遇见了特蕾西 |
[1:21:39] | she got her junk this Vice CI that he brought in. | 她从他的线人那儿搞毒品 |
[1:21:44] | Something about her, man. | 她不太对劲 |
[1:21:46] | He just couldn’t see straight. | 他就是看不清 |
[1:21:51] | They got married, had the kid, | 他们结了婚 生了孩子 |
[1:21:54] | he thought that’d get her clean but… | 他以为能让她戒毒 但是 |
[1:21:57] | We’d be out on patrol, he’d get a call, | 我们巡逻的时候 他经常接到电话 |
[1:21:59] | she’d be passed out in a bar somewhere | 说她又在什么地方的酒吧喝醉了 |
[1:22:01] | with a fuckin’ needle hangin’ out her arm. | 手臂上还插着一根针 |
[1:22:05] | She got caught up in some narc raid somewhere. | 她在一次刑警突袭中被抓到了 |
[1:22:15] | Hang tight a second, I wanna check somethin’ out. | 等我一下 我核实一些东西 |
[1:22:19] | 20-L-14, can you give me the plates | 20-L-14 你能再给我说一遍 |
[1:22:23] | on that Ford APB again? | 那辆福特APB的车牌号吗 |
[1:22:24] | Stand by 14. | 14号稍等 |
[1:22:26] | That is a green Ford. Partial plate, 2-1-Apple-Baker. | 那是一辆绿色的福特 部分车牌是21AB |
[1:22:29] | Jesus, that’s the car. | 老天 就是这辆车 |
[1:22:31] | Copy that, Olympic. | 收到 奥林匹克街 |
[1:22:32] | I got eyes on the suspect vehicle in the 300 block | 我在墓地旁的罗斯福南大街 |
[1:22:34] | of South Roosevelt Avenue over by the cemetery. | 300区发现嫌疑车辆 |
[1:22:37] | Roger that, 14, Olympic code three. | 收到 14号 奥林匹克街执行代号3 |
[1:22:39] | Union Trust Bank and | 联合信托银行和 |
[1:22:40] | Hollenbeck and North Kittredge | 霍伦贝克和北基特里奇案的 |
[1:22:41] | suspect vehicle spotted in the 300 block | 嫌疑车辆于罗斯福南大街的 |
[1:22:43] | of South Roosevelt Avenue. | 300区被发现 |
[1:22:45] | All units in the vicinity, please, code three. | 附近地区的所有单位 请执行代号3 |
[1:22:57] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:22:59] | I think so, yeah. | 准备好了 |
[1:23:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:23:03] | Follow my lead, do what I do. | 跟着我 照着我做 |
[1:23:06] | Yeah I got it. | 明白了 |
[1:23:13] | LAPD, I wanna see some hands in there! | 洛城警局 把手举起来 |
[1:23:20] | Anybody in the car, | 车里的人 |
[1:23:22] | I want you to open the door | 我要你打开车门 |
[1:23:24] | and put your hands outside the vehicle. | 把双手伸出窗外 |
[1:23:28] | Now! | 立刻 |
[1:23:33] | Let’s move. | 上前 |
[1:23:34] | Moving. | 前进中 |
[1:23:54] | Anybody in that car, I wanna see some fuckin’ hands. | 车里的人 把双手伸出来 |
[1:24:08] | You clear? | 有人吗 |
[1:24:09] | Clear. | 没人 |
[1:24:14] | Clear. | 没人 |
[1:24:18] | Shit man, they’re long gone. | 靠 他们早就走了 |
[1:24:21] | 20-L-14, suspect vehicle is clear. | 20-L-14 嫌疑车辆内无人 |
[1:24:23] | Hey, Ray. | 雷 |
[1:24:24] | Roger that, 14. | 收到 14号 |
[1:24:26] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[1:24:36] | It’s warm but it ain’t hot. | 枪管还有温度 但不烫手 |
[1:24:39] | They’ve been gone a little while. | 他们走了一段时间了 |
[1:25:15] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:25:16] | Don. | 唐 |
[1:25:18] | Heard you found the shooter’s ride. | 听说你找到那个枪手的车了 |
[1:25:21] | Must’ve missed ’em by 10 minutes. | 肯定和他们错过10分钟了 |
[1:25:23] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:25:24] | Well, hey, at least you got the big boys out of bed, right? | 至少你让他们弃车而逃了 不是吗 |
[1:25:26] | I hear they didn’t set up block cover | 我听说你找到那辆该死的车后 |
[1:25:28] | for you for a half hour after you made the fuckin’ car. | 他们半个小时都没准备好区域掩护 |
[1:25:31] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:25:32] | Fuck em. | 去他们的 |
[1:25:33] | Will you stop saying that? | 你能别那么说吗 |
[1:25:35] | Okay, well, what do you want me to do? | 行啊 你想让我怎么做 |
[1:25:36] | Huh? I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[1:25:38] | I cannot just come home right now. | 我现在不能回家 |
[1:25:41] | Just, okay, okay, calm down. | 好 好 冷静 |
[1:25:44] | Stop saying that. | 别再这么说了 |
[1:25:46] | Would you please stop saying that. | 请你别再这么说了 |
[1:25:47] | You are not gonna hurt yourself. | 你不会伤到自己的 |
[1:25:49] | Marital fuckin’ bliss. | 婚姻真他妈幸福 |
[1:25:51] | Of course, I love you. | 当然 我爱你 |
[1:25:53] | Yes, I– Hello? | 对 我 还在吗 |
[1:25:56] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:26:02] | New place, you know? She’s havin’ a tough time. | 刚搬家 她不太适应 |
[1:26:09] | You got somethin’ for me, Don? | 你有什么东西给我吗 唐 |
[1:26:14] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:26:17] | I got something for you to look at. | 我有东西给你看 |
[1:26:18] | Plain clothes in Northeast 11 pointed me at a CI, | 在东区 11区的便衣跟我指了个线人 |
[1:26:22] | said there’s this place up by the 105, | 说105区有个地方 |
[1:26:24] | Southgate, Lynwood, that area? | 南门 林伍德 那个地方吗 |
[1:26:26] | Says it’s where they cook up that red label 187 shit. | 说他们就在那儿制红标187 |
[1:26:30] | Got kids to carrying the weight. | 让孩子们运送 |
[1:26:33] | Says he’s pretty sure that’s what they got | 他很确定他们让小女孩干的 |
[1:26:34] | the little girl doing. | 就是这个 |
[1:26:36] | And other shit too. | 还有其他操蛋的事 |
[1:26:40] | It’s bad, Ray. | 情况很坏 雷 |
[1:26:43] | How bad? | 有多坏 |
[1:26:47] | As bad as it gets. | 能有多坏就有多坏 |
[1:26:49] | They got these parties, you know, you hear shit. | 他们有团伙 你知道的 道听途说 |
[1:26:52] | Hope it’s not true. | 希望不是真的 |
[1:26:56] | This CI got some place for me to look? | 这个线人有提供地点吗 |
[1:26:58] | Yeah, this guy runs this fuckin’ mobile meth lab | 有 这个家伙开的移动制毒室 |
[1:27:01] | out of the trunk of his car in Willowbrook. | 在威洛布鲁克他的车厢里 |
[1:27:04] | DeAndre something. | 迪安德尔之类的 |
[1:27:06] | He usually winds up around Wilmington | 他经常在威明顿 |
[1:27:07] | and El Segundo over by the high school. | 和艾尔塞贡多旁的高中晃荡 |
[1:27:09] | Centennial. | 百年纪念高中 |
[1:27:10] | Supposed to be a red Monte Carlo. | 应该是一辆红色蒙特卡罗 |
[1:27:16] | That’s way out of your zone, Ray. | 这远远超出你的管辖范围 雷 |
[1:27:19] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[1:27:23] | I’ll see you, Ray. | 再见 雷 |
[1:27:50] | You gonna tell me where we’re going? | 你要告诉我咱们这是去哪儿吗 |
[1:27:55] | Willowbrook. | 威洛布鲁克 |
[1:27:58] | I thought you were supposed to be teaching me. | 我以为你的工作是教我 |
[1:28:01] | Yeah, lesson’s over for the night. | 对 今晚的课程到此结束 |
[1:28:03] | 20-L-14 10-10 20-L-14, 10-10. | |
[1:28:06] | 14, please confirm, | 14号 请确认 |
[1:28:07] | did you say you were out of service? | 你是说你没信号了吗 |
[1:28:09] | Do you require assistance? | 你需要增援吗 |
[1:28:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:28:15] | Ray, you can’t just go off the grid like that. | 雷 你不能就这样玩失踪 |
[1:28:17] | I just did. | 我就这么做了 |
[1:28:21] | Jesus, Ray, what about regs, what about procedure, man? | 老天 雷 不管规章 不管程序了吗 |
[1:28:26] | You find this guy, | 你要找到这个家伙 |
[1:28:27] | you’re gonna go to Lynwood, Ray? | 你是要去林伍德吗 雷 |
[1:28:28] | If they find out we’re operating outside of the patrol zone, | 我们要是被发现在辖区外执行任务 |
[1:28:31] | they’re gonna hang us. | 会被停职的 |
[1:28:32] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:28:34] | You know, I’m just curious man. | 你知道 我只是有点好奇 伙计 |
[1:28:36] | Like if any of the shit they teach us means anything to you? | 他们教的所有东西对你来说有任何意义吗 |
[1:28:39] | Standard of conduct, section 210. | 行为标准 第210节 |
[1:28:42] | Remember that one? | 记得那一条吗 |
[1:28:43] | I recognize the badge of my office | 我视警徽 |
[1:28:45] | as a symbol of public faith, | 为公众信仰的标志 |
[1:28:47] | and I accept it as a public trust to be held | 我把它作为公众信任的符号佩戴 |
[1:28:49] | so long as I am true– | 只要我遵从 |
[1:28:50] | – -To the ethics of my department. | 所在部门的道德准则 |
[1:28:52] | Yeah, I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[1:28:55] | He was my partner. | 他曾是我的搭档 |
[1:28:58] | I understand that, Ray. | 我明白 雷 |
[1:29:00] | But Jesus man you can’t just– | 但是老天啊 你不能 |
[1:29:02] | You want out? I’ll have a unit come pick you up, | 你想退出吗 我会找辆车来接你 |
[1:29:05] | take you back to Olympic. | 把你带回奥林匹克街 |
[1:29:07] | Say the word. | 只要你说 |
[1:29:19] | He was my partner. | 他曾是我的搭档 |
[1:29:43] | Oh, sorry Officer. | 抱歉 警官 |
[1:29:45] | I’ll move my car right now, Officer. | 我现在就移车 警官 |
[1:29:46] | I’m gonna make– | 我会 |
[1:29:47] | You DeAndre? | 你是迪安德尔吗 |
[1:29:48] | Huh, no, what? | 什么 不是 你说什么 |
[1:29:48] | Are you DeAndre, turn around. | 你是迪安德尔吗 转过身去 |
[1:29:49] | Nah, I don’t know no Andre. | 不 我不认识安德烈 |
[1:29:51] | What’s his last name? | 他姓什么 |
[1:29:51] | Did you check on the East side? | 你去东边找过了吗 |
[1:29:58] | Okay, man! | 行了 兄弟 |
[1:29:58] | I’m not resisting, okay? | 我不是在反抗 好吗 |
[1:30:00] | – Okay! – Get up. | -好了 -起来 |
[1:30:01] | I’m not even resisting, man. | 我都没在反抗 兄弟 |
[1:30:03] | Hey man, put this on Facebook Live, yo! | 兄弟 把这个放在脸书直播上 |
[1:30:05] | Hey, stand still, asshole. | 站好了 混蛋 |
[1:30:07] | Y’all gonna kill me? | 你是要杀了我吗 |
[1:30:10] | Yo man, you can’t do that, man. | 老兄 你不能这么做 老兄 |
[1:30:12] | Yo, you ain’t go not consent for that. | 你没有经过我的同意 |
[1:30:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:30:15] | You can’t search my shit. | 你不能搜查我的东西 |
[1:30:16] | I see a mouth full of meth rot | 我看见一口吸毒后的烂牙 |
[1:30:17] | I automatically think probable cause. | 我自动联想到了可能的原因 |
[1:30:19] | Hey man, whatever you find in there, it ain’t mine. | 老兄 不管你找到了什么 都不是我的 |
[1:30:21] | What ain’t yours? | 什么不是你的 |
[1:30:22] | Whatever you find. | 不管你找到了什么 |
[1:30:27] | Little science experiment, DeAndre? | 做小科学实验吗 迪安德尔 |
[1:30:29] | No, this is my cousin’s car, it’s not even mine. | 不 这是我表哥的车 都不是我的车 |
[1:30:32] | And I was going to, no wait, | 我在去 别 等一下 |
[1:30:33] | I was going to the pharmacy this is for my grandma. | 我在去药店的路上 这是给我奶奶买的 |
[1:31:02] | Yo, yo, yo, yo hey, yo man. | 老兄 |
[1:31:03] | That’s the street right there, yo. | 就是那边那条街 |
[1:31:05] | El Granada | 埃尔格拉纳达 |
[1:31:06] | The one with the fences all tagged up right there. | 栅栏上全是涂鸦的那个地方 |
[1:31:20] | Get out. | 下车 |
[1:31:22] | What you mean, get out? | 下车 什么意思 |
[1:31:23] | Somebody gonna see me if I get out, yo. | 我下车就会人看见的 |
[1:31:28] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[1:31:30] | – No, I’m not goin in– – Hey, hey, take it easy. | -我不会进去 -放松 |
[1:31:34] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[1:31:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:31:36] | I’m releasing you back into the wild, you moron. | 我这是要把你放回野外 傻子 |
[1:31:39] | Can I have my phone back? | 我能拿回手机吗 |
[1:31:40] | Beat it. | 滚吧 |
[1:31:42] | Can I have my phone back? | 我能拿回手机吗 |
[1:31:42] | Get the fuck out of here. | 快滚 |
[1:31:59] | Take your badge off, put it in the glove box. | 把你的徽章取下来 放在手套箱里 |
[1:32:04] | Name tag too. | 还有胸牌 |
[1:32:39] | Here. | 接着 |
[1:32:40] | Tape over the car number, there’s one on the side | 粘在车的序列号上 这边有一个 |
[1:32:42] | and one on the back. | 后面有一个 |
[1:32:44] | I’m gonna get the plates. | 我去处理车牌 |
[1:33:11] | I’m on eight. | 我在8号频道 |
[1:33:13] | I’ll call you if I need you. | 我需要你时会呼叫你的 |
[1:33:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:33:18] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[1:33:20] | Don’t come in unless I call. | 除非我呼叫 否则别进来 |
[1:33:22] | Yeah, I got it. | 明白了 |
[1:34:07] | Ray, Ray, can you hear me? | 雷 雷 你能听见吗 |
[1:34:09] | Think I’m some kind of bitch, motherfucker?! | 你以为我是那么好惹的吗 混蛋 |
[1:34:11] | You come up in my shit, think I’m afraid of yo’ punk ass? | 你就这么闯进来 以为我会怕你吗 |
[1:34:14] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:34:15] | Go ahead and take your little bitch. | 你就把她带走好了 |
[1:34:16] | We gonna get another one anyway. | 反正我们还会再找一个的 |
[1:34:18] | Motherfucker. You think you some kinda shit! | 杂种 你以为你很了不起吗 |
[1:34:25] | Take her to the car. | 把她带到车里 |
[1:34:26] | you ain’t real. | 你太虚伪了 |
[1:34:28] | You ain’t real motherfucker. | 你太虚伪了 混蛋 |
[1:34:30] | You was real there’d be 20 of you, | 如果认真的 就会有20个警察 |
[1:34:31] | you’d be takin’ people out | 你们会把人带走 |
[1:34:32] | of this shit in fuckin’ handcuffs. | 从这堆烂摊子里用手铐拷走 |
[1:34:34] | Yeah that’s right, you mother fucker, keep going. | 对 就这样 你个混蛋 你继续 |
[1:34:37] | Yeah, keep walkin’ your little bitch ass off of my property. | 对 你就从我的领地赶紧走 |
[1:34:40] | Think this changes anything? | 你觉得这样有用吗 |
[1:34:44] | I’m gonna remember that little bitch now. | 我会记住这个小贱人 |
[1:34:46] | Yeah, you like that? | 怎样 你喜欢吗 |
[1:34:47] | Yeah, I’m gonna make it a point to remember | 对 我会牢牢记住 |
[1:34:48] | that sweet little honey now. | 这个小婊贝 |
[1:34:52] | what I hear, she was sweet. | 我可听说她是个小甜心 |
[1:34:55] | I’m gonna find that sweet little honey now, | 我会找到这个小婊贝的 |
[1:34:57] | you can count on that. | 你可以把这个也算上 |
[1:35:00] | Me and this little girl? | 我和她 |
[1:35:02] | We gonna fall in love. | 我们可是会相爱的 |
[1:35:05] | What are you doing, Ray? | 你在做什么 雷 |
[1:35:06] | How’d you like that? | 你想怎样 |
[1:35:22] | Go ahead, scoot over. | 来吧 挪过去点 |
[1:35:26] | come here. | 过来 |
[1:35:27] | Come here. | 靠过来 |
[1:35:28] | it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:35:32] | You’re safe now. | 你安全了 |
[1:35:33] | It’s all right, you’re safe. | 没事 你很安全 |
[1:35:37] | You’re safe. | 安全了 |
[1:35:45] | It’s all over now, you’re safe. | 一切都结束了 放心吧 |
[1:36:00] | She’s got a grandmother in Eagle Rock, | 她有个外婆在鹰角石 |
[1:36:01] | we’ll take her there. | 我们把她送过去 |
[1:36:32] | Let me see you. | 让我瞧瞧你 |
[1:37:13] | I am not, God, I’m not okay with this. | 不行 老天 我没法接受 |
[1:37:15] | What happened back there, you should have said something. | 刚刚发生的一切 你应该说点什么的 |
[1:37:19] | You fucking killed that guy. | 你他妈的杀了那个人 |
[1:37:22] | Fuck him. | 他该死 |
[1:37:24] | Ray, that solves everything, man. | 雷 对 那可真是万事大吉了 老兄 |
[1:37:26] | What about the dash unit? | 那记录仪怎么办 |
[1:37:28] | What about it? | 它咋了 |
[1:37:29] | The recorder man, it got everything you did back there. | 你刚才干的事都会被录下来 老哥 |
[1:37:32] | The recorder’s been busted for two years. | 那个记录仪坏了很久了 |
[1:37:36] | Same with half the black and white’s in the motor pool. | 就跟队里那一半闲置的警车一样 |
[1:37:38] | There’s no money for it. | 捞不到好处 |
[1:37:39] | That’s not the point, God damn it. | 那不是重点 沃日 |
[1:37:41] | What is the point, Nick? | 那重点是什么 尼克 |
[1:37:43] | Come on, tell me the point. | 来啊 你说啊 |
[1:37:44] | Is this the part where you start trottin’ out | 现在你又开始唠唠叨叨 |
[1:37:46] | the fuckin’ regulations again? | 这该死的规定了吗 |
[1:37:47] | You know what, fuck that shit! | 你猜怎么着 去他妈的 |
[1:37:49] | It’s about right and wrong! | 我说的是对与错 |
[1:37:52] | What do you know about right and wrong? | 你到底分得清对错吗 |
[1:37:53] | You’re a fuckin’ newborn on the street. | 你就是个愣头青 |
[1:37:55] | I can still smell your momma’s pussy on you | 你还太嫩了 |
[1:37:57] | for Christ sake. | 天啊 |
[1:37:58] | I didn’t fucking join up for this. | 我当警察不是要变成这样 |
[1:38:01] | I got a wife! | 我有家室 |
[1:38:03] | All right. | 行吧 |
[1:38:05] | I got a daughter on the way! | 我女儿都快出生了 |
[1:38:11] | All right. | 好 |
[1:38:13] | Say that was her. | 假设那是你女儿 |
[1:38:16] | Back there, that was her, your kid. | 刚才那是你的女儿 |
[1:38:20] | What would you do? | 你要怎么办 |
[1:38:21] | That is fucking different, Ray. | 这不一样 雷 |
[1:38:23] | No it’s not. No it’s not. | 一样的 是一样的 |
[1:38:27] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你胡说什么呢 |
[1:38:28] | That shit I said about Peters. | 我说的关于彼得斯的事 |
[1:38:31] | He was a fuck up, couldn’t see straight with Tracy. | 他就是个人渣 没有看清特蕾西 |
[1:38:37] | I was talking about me. | 我说的是我 |
[1:38:45] | They’d already been married a year, | 他们应该结婚一年了 |
[1:38:49] | she had Kailey and we let him think it was his. | 她怀了凯莉而我们让他以为是他的孩子 |
[1:38:52] | Okay? | 行不 |
[1:38:54] | He was my partner. | 他是我的搭档 |
[1:38:56] | I loved him. | 我很爱他 |
[1:38:59] | I wasn’t gonna let him get hurt like that, for fuck’s sake. | 我不想那样伤害他 老天爷 |
[1:39:01] | It’s not like I’m proud of it. | 我一点也不觉得自豪 |
[1:39:12] | Man, I look at you, | 兄弟 我看着你 |
[1:39:16] | I see me 20 years ago. | 就像20年前的我 |
[1:39:21] | I look at me, I see what I am. | 我看我自己 我知道我是什么人 |
[1:39:25] | There’s a person you wanna be when you’re young | 当你年轻的时候你想成为的一种人 |
[1:39:27] | and there’s a person you end up being. | 但最后你会变成另一种人 |
[1:39:29] | That’s a hard reality to face, man. | 这个现实很残酷 老弟 |
[1:39:35] | But there it is. | 但是事实如此 |
[1:39:45] | 05:45 | 20-L-14号巡逻车 圣马力诺街和西大街 |
[1:39:59] | 20-L-14, back in service. | 20-L-14已经归队 |
[1:40:02] | Roger that, 14. Got a little worried about you there. | 收到 14号 刚才有点担心你们的状况 |
[1:40:04] | Do you require assistance? | 你们需要协助吗 |
[1:40:06] | sorry about that Olympic. | 很抱歉奥林匹克街 |
[1:40:07] | We ran out of gas. | 我们没油了 |
[1:40:10] | Sent the rook to fill up the can, he got lost. | 派了个新手来加油 他完全不会 |
[1:40:16] | Roger that, 14. | 收到 14号 |
[1:40:18] | Shift’s almost over. | 值班快结束了 |
[1:40:25] | Shit, look at this fuckin’ guy. | 妈的 看那个家伙 |
[1:40:27] | Just rolled a red right in front of us. | 在我们眼皮底下闯红灯 |
[1:40:32] | You want it? | 你意下如何 |
[1:40:35] | Sure, why not. | 来吧 |
[1:40:40] | Driver, pull over to the side of the road please. | 司机 请把车停到路边 |
[1:40:52] | I got it. | 我来搞定 |
[1:40:54] | Okay, genius | 行 天才 |
[1:41:04] | 20-L-14, traffic. | 20-L-14 交通检查 |
[1:41:06] | Go ahead, 14. | 请吧 14号 |
[1:41:08] | It’s lifornia-4-Paul-Charlie-Ida-1… | 这里是 L-4-P-C-I-1 |
[1:41:14] | L-4-P-C-I-1 lifornia-4-Paul-Charlie-Ida-1… | |
[1:41:18] | How are you doing tonight? | 晚上好 |
[1:41:19] | Good evening, Officer. | 晚上好 警官 |
[1:41:21] | Could you turn your car off, please? | 请你把车熄火 |
[1:41:23] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[1:41:24] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[1:41:26] | Did I roll that stop light back there? | 我刚才闯红灯了吗 |
[1:41:28] | You know, I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:41:30] | I didn’t see it. | 我看走眼了 |
[1:41:31] | you did roll that stoplight. | 你的确闯红灯了 |
[1:41:32] | You realize you have a brake light that’s out as well? | 你知道你还有个大灯也坏了吗 |
[1:41:34] | Oh man, I’m gettin’ it handled tomorrow. | 兄弟 我明天就修好它 |
[1:41:37] | Okay, do you have a driver’s license and registration | 你有行车驾驶证吗 |
[1:41:39] | that I can see, please? | 请出示 |
[1:41:40] | You really have to do that? | 你一定要这样吗 |
[1:41:41] | I mean, I just live a block down the street | 我的意思是 我就住在前面一个街区 |
[1:41:42] | and I’m just tryin’ to get home. | 我正要回家 |
[1:41:44] | It’s a little late. | 现在挺晚了 |
[1:41:45] | I got the big guy in here. | 还有这个大家伙在这 |
[1:41:46] | Do you have your driver’s license and registration on you? | 你带驾驶证了吗 |
[1:41:48] | Yeah, you know what, it’s on the counter. | 带了 你知道吗 我落在柜台了 |
[1:41:52] | Forgot it on the way out. | 走的时候忘拿了 |
[1:41:53] | Okay, who’s this? | 行吧 这是谁 |
[1:41:55] | – he’s just – How you doin’ sir? | -他只是 -先生你好 |
[1:41:56] | – He’s had one too many. – You got a name, buddy? | -他喝多了 -你叫什么 老兄 |
[1:41:58] | he’s had one too many. | 他喝多了 |
[1:42:00] | What, he can’t speak for himself? | 怎么 他自己不会说话吗 |
[1:42:04] | Look, we just one block to go and we are out of here. | 听着 我们就一个街区的路 马上就离开 |
[1:42:07] | I’ll get that light checked out. | 我会好好检查这个大灯 |
[1:42:08] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:42:10] | Okay, could you step out of the car for me, please? | 行吧 请你下车 |
[1:42:11] | Hey man, look, I like cops… | 听着 老兄 我喜欢警察 |
[1:42:13] | Do you mind steppin’ out of the car for me, please? | 你能下车吗 |
[1:42:15] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[1:42:16] | It’s just a little stoplight | 就是一个小小的红灯而已 |
[1:42:17] | and it seems a little ridiculous. | 这有点夸张了吧 |
[1:42:19] | I really am just | 我就只是 |
[1:42:20] | Driver. | 司机 |
[1:42:21] | Step out of the car, now! | 下车 立刻 |
[1:42:25] | Seriously, man, why you gotta make | 认真的吗 兄弟 你为什么非要 |
[1:42:27] | a fuckin’ federal case out of this shit. | 这样大做文章呢 |
[1:42:29] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我再说一遍 |
[1:42:31] | Put your hands out at the side and step out of the car, now. | 伸出双手 立刻下车 |
[1:42:35] | Okay, boss man. | 好的 老大 |
[1:42:38] | Just openin’ the door. | 打开车门 |
[1:42:48] | Drop that fucking gun, asshole. | 把枪放下 混蛋 |
[1:42:49] | – Fuck you! – Do it, now! | -去你的吧 -现在立刻 |
[1:42:51] | Drop the gun now! | 放下枪 |
[1:42:53] | Do it, now! | 立刻 |
[1:42:54] | – Fuck you. – Do it, now! | -滚蛋 -立刻放下 |
[1:42:55] | I’ll pull this fucking trigger I swear to Christ. | 我会开枪的 我对天发誓 |
[1:42:56] | I told you not to get me stirred up. | 我就说别惹我 |
[1:42:59] | Eddie! | 埃迪 |
[1:43:00] | Eddie, God damn it, say something. | 埃迪 妈的 说话 |
[1:43:05] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:43:07] | Whatever you thinks gonna happen, ain’t gonna happen | 你觉得会发生的事我不会做的 |
[1:43:09] | until you put that gun down. | 只要你放下枪 |
[1:43:10] | – You understand me? – No, no, no, fuck you. | -你听懂了吗 -不行 去你妈的 |
[1:43:11] | Ray… | 雷 |
[1:43:13] | Fuck you, I get to three, this little fuck buys it. | 滚蛋 我数到三 这个傻蛋可是会信的 |
[1:43:14] | I swear to fucking Christ. | 我发誓 |
[1:43:15] | Ain’t gonna happen, pal. | 不可能的 伙计 |
[1:43:16] | Fuck you, you think I’m playin?! One! | 滚吧 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 一 |
[1:43:18] | – Hey, listen to me… – Two! | -你听着 -二 |
[1:43:20] | – Look at me… -Wait, no, no, no, no… | -看着我 -等等 别啊 |
[1:43:21] | Hey, look at me, asshole. | 听着 看着我 混蛋 |
[1:43:23] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:43:25] | Three! | 三 |
[1:43:40] | I got three of you motherfuckers. | 我数到三了你个混蛋 |
[1:43:56] | I got him. | 我抓住他了 |
[1:44:00] | I got him. | 我抓住他了 |
[1:44:05] | Hey, fuckin’ cut it out asshole. | 你给老子停下来 |
[1:44:12] | 05:51 | 20-L-14号巡逻车 嫌疑人收押 |
[1:44:40] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:44:43] | I want you to listen to every word I’m about to say to you. | 你好好听我说的每一个字 |
[1:44:48] | Because after tonight, you’re either gonna figure this out | 因为今晚过后 你要么搞清楚 |
[1:44:51] | and you’re gonna learn how to do this job | 并学会怎么做这个工作 |
[1:44:54] | or you’re not and this job is gonna eat you alive. | 或者你不能明白 然后被它活吞 |
[1:45:00] | You remember what I told you when you came on shift? | 在你当班的时候你要牢记我说的 |
[1:45:03] | There is the world inside this squad car | 这个警车里有个世界 |
[1:45:07] | and there’s everything else outside of it. | 警车外有另一个世界 |
[1:45:10] | You’re out on patrol, every person you see | 你巡逻的时候 你看到的每个人 |
[1:45:13] | that’s not in a uniform is either somebody whose been | 没穿着制服的人 要么已经 |
[1:45:15] | in the back of your squad car or somebody who hasn’t been | 在你身后的警车里 或是还没有 |
[1:45:18] | in the back of your squad car yet. | 在你身后的警车里 |
[1:45:20] | I’m not just talking about catches, I’m talkin’ everybody. | 我说的不是嫌犯 我说的是所有人 |
[1:45:23] | Everyone who’s not a cop. | 每个不是警察的人 |
[1:45:25] | You’re not a part of them anymore. | 你跟他们不一样 |
[1:45:27] | It is us against them. | 我们是敌对的 |
[1:45:29] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[1:45:31] | You are the sheep dog, they are the sheep. | 你是个牧羊犬 而他们就是羊群 |
[1:45:33] | You could save somebody’s ass, | 你可以救一个人 |
[1:45:35] | they could turn around and hang you out in a heartbeat. | 他们会到你背后 把你害死 |
[1:45:38] | That’s the trade. | 就是这样 |
[1:45:42] | You read 1984 in high school? | 你高中时看过《1984》吗 |
[1:45:47] | People sleep peaceably in their beds at night | 人们在夜晚安然沉睡 |
[1:45:50] | because rough men stand ready | 因为有硬汉们时刻准备 |
[1:45:52] | to do violence on their behalf. | 为他们战斗 |
[1:45:57] | People sleep peaceably in their beds at night | 人们在夜晚安然沉睡 |
[1:45:59] | because rough men stand ready | 因为有硬汉们时刻准备 |
[1:46:01] | to do violence on their behalf | 为他们战斗 |
[1:46:05] | and they will fucking hate you for it. | 然后他们还因此恨你 |
[1:46:10] | That’s the deal. | 就是这样 |
[1:46:14] | It’s the deal you made when you signed up for this. | 你入了这一行 就得接受这个事实 |
[1:46:21] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |