时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You’re gonna get it. | 你逃不了了! |
[00:08] | Oh, you’re gonna get it! | 你逃不了了! |
[00:11] | I got you. | |
[00:12] | I got you. I got you! | 捉到你了 我捉到你了! |
[00:15] | I got you. | 终于捉到你了 |
[00:25] | Butchy, what’s wrong? | 怎么了,布奇? |
[00:27] | Keep going. | 继续啊 |
[00:31] | (Screams) | |
[00:46] | You’ve been walking in circles for ten minutes. | 你都绕了十分钟的圈子了 |
[00:49] | There’s no sign of struggle. | 没有挣扎过的痕迹 |
[00:51] | Whatever happened happened somewhere else. | 死者是在别处被害的 |
[00:54] | – This is a secondary scene. – Body dump? | 这是第二现场 抛尸地点? |
[00:57] | Textbook. David, when we dig her up, I want you to tag her “special processing”. | 没错.戴维,把她 挖出来后,你在上面贴上 一个“特别处理”的标签 |
[01:03] | The only person who knows where the crime scene is | 唯一知道 犯罪现场在哪儿的人 |
[01:06] | has a mouthful of sand. | 嘴里一定 “吃”了不少沙子 |
[01:08] | A thousand square miles of desert in Vegas, | 在维加斯 有上千平方英里的沙漠 |
[01:10] | this perp dumps the body in a sandbox! | 凶手却把 尸体埋在了沙池里 |
[01:13] | He didn’t put it here to hide it. | 他把尸体埋 在这里并非想掩人耳目 |
[01:15] | He put it here to be found. | 他是想让别人发现它 你是谁? 你是谁? 你是谁? |
[01:51] | GRlSSOM: What do you think? | 你有何看法? |
[01:53] | CATHERlNE: I think we got a van full of tools we can’t use | 车上的工具 没有一个能用得上的 |
[01:56] | Sand’s a nightmare. | 最可怕的是沙子 |
[01:58] | To get to the evidence we may destroy the evidence. | 或许会因取证 而破坏证据 |
[02:01] | Do you get these haikus out of a book or do they just come to you? | 这些“短诗” 是出自书本 还是你的灵感突现? |
[02:05] | Every time you find a body you have to choose a path. | 当发现尸体时 你就得选择一种方法 |
[02:09] | And when you take that path, grasshopper, | 当你选择好方法后 |
[02:11] | you risk destroying the evidence. | 你就得冒破坏证据的险 |
[02:13] | We grab a trowel and some fine mesh screens | 我们只需一把泥铲和几个筛网 |
[02:16] | and we just pretend ^Iike we’re panning for gold… | 然后假装 我们是在淘金就行了 |
[02:19] | Master. | “大师” |
[03:25] | Gunshot victim shipped to Desert Ralms. | “沙漠棕”发生的枪杀案 |
[03:27] | Santee Cherna, 32. Runs this cheque-cashing joint. | 受害者叫桑迪.切那32岁 当时是来这家银行存款 |
[03:30] | – Cash business, huh? – Shot in the leg making his weekly bank run. | 又是关于钱的案子 他是在每周去银行 例行存款时被人开枪的 |
[03:35] | Let me guess. The guy makes his runs | 我猜,他每周去银行存款… |
[03:37] | – same time every week. – Night deposit. | 都是同一时候 夜间存款 |
[03:39] | He’s either stupid or suicidal! | 他不是傻的,就是想自杀! |
[03:41] | We can’t arrest people for that. Unfortunately. | 可惜 我们不能因为这原因而捉人 |
[03:45] | The whole thing went down here. | 他是在这里倒下的 |
[03:47] | The sister heard a gunshot. Saw a car take off. | 他妹妹听到枪声后 看见一辆车往那边“飞走了” |
[03:49] | OK. I’m gonna do a once-around. | 好吧 我到周围看看 |
[03:52] | All right. I’ll take the lot. | 好的,我来检查停车场 |
[06:50] | You run this car already? | 这辆车你已经查过了? |
[06:52] | Oh, yeah. The RO’s our vic. That’s his spot. | 是的,这辆“莲花” 是受害者的 它就停在那里 |
[06:55] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[06:57] | Hey, Warrick, check this out. | 沃利克,来看看这个 |
[07:05] | We’re dealing with some criminal geniuses. | 这回碰到的 是一个“犯罪天才” |
[07:07] | Grab the moneybag, slice it and run. | 把钱袋抢走 搜刮一空后逃走了 |
[07:11] | You forgot er… ^Ieave the evidence on the ground. | 你忘了… 把证据先留在现场了 |
[07:14] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[07:20] | We got some cheques. | 这里有一些支票 |
[07:22] | No cash. | 没有现金 |
[07:25] | And a deposit slip for $22,500. | 还有一张 面额22.500的存单 |
[07:28] | So our victim breaks out of the store with a bag full of dough. | 因此,受害者当时 是拿着满满一袋钱出门 |
[07:33] | – Same time every week. – I guess somebody was casing the joint. | 每回都是同一个时间 一定有人来“踩过点”了 |
[07:36] | Or…it was an inside job. | 或者是…“监守自盗” |
[07:41] | This morning everything was fine. Then some penejo attacks my brother, | 今早一切正常 然后就有几个 混蛋来袭击我弟弟 |
[07:44] | and we’re out God knows how much money and I’m stuck running the place alone. | 我们当时带了很多钱出来 我根本不敢独自来存款 |
[07:48] | Mrs Delgado, I know you’re upset. | 德尔加多夫人 我知道你心绪烦乱 |
[07:50] | Upset is for white people, lady. I’m pissed off. | “心绪烦乱” 这词只适用于白人 我是愤怒 |
[07:54] | My brother was shot in the thigh. That’s awful close to serious, if you know what I’m saying. | 我弟弟大腿中抢了 如果你知道我说什么 就会知道情况有多糟 |
[07:59] | – Mrs Delgado, how long have you been here? – Six years. | 德尔加多夫人 你来这儿多久了? 六年了 你买了保险吗? 你最好是买保险! |
[08:03] | – You have insurance? – You’d better have insurance! | |
[08:06] | You take 6% of a man’s pay check to cash it? People use us, | 你要从薪水里拿出6%来买保险? 那些人在利用我们 |
[08:09] | – but they don’t like us. – Thank you. | 但他们却不喜欢我们 谢谢 |
[08:18] | So… | 那么… |
[08:19] | You think the brother might be behind this? | 那么… 是否那个弟弟在幕后搞鬼? |
[08:22] | Well, I might bet my own pay check on that one. | 这点我敢拿 一个月的薪水来打赌 |
[08:24] | ^If that’s true, our vic gets to collect the insurance money. | 如果真是如此 “受害者”就可以 拿上一笔保险赔偿金 外加他从自己那里 “偷走”的那笔钱 |
[08:28] | Plus he gets to keep the money he stole from himself. | |
[08:30] | Nice scam. | 真是“妙计” |
[08:32] | What’s the first thing you do when you see one of these on your windshield? | 看见那些东西在你的挡风 玻璃上时,你首先会做什么? |
[08:36] | – Chuck it. – Exactly. | 仍了它 没错 |
[08:38] | But the only guy to chuck his was the victim. | 但唯有我们的 “受害者”这样做了 |
[08:41] | I found one on the ground next to his car. | 这是我在他车旁找到的 |
[08:44] | So whoever put these here wasn’t gone long when the brother was shot. | 所以 那个弟弟被人开枪时 发这东西的人肯定没走远 |
[08:48] | Potential eyewitness. | 潜在的目击证人 |
[08:50] | She died two to four hours before she was discovered. Jury’s still out | 发现她时 她已经死了2到4个小时 |
[08:54] | on cause of death. | 死因还为确定 |
[08:56] | But considering the whip and ligature marks, it was violent. | 但基于这些鞭痕和被绑痕迹 这是一起暴力犯罪 |
[09:00] | Some of the scars on her back are old. Some are fresh. | 她身上的伤痕 有些是旧的,有些是新的 |
[09:03] | What are we looking at? Rape? Multiple sexual assaults? | 那我们该如何定断? 是强奸?还是轮奸? |
[09:06] | That’s the strange part. Her body’s a road map of abuse, | 这正是让人迷惑之处 她身上到处是被虐待过的痕迹 |
[09:10] | but there’s no sign it was sexual. | 却没任何显示 是性行为造成的 |
[09:12] | She hasn’t had intercourse in months. | 她已经数月 没发生过性行为了 |
[09:14] | I’m thinking trade-in. Some lowlife is tired of beating on the old model, | 我在想,有些人 厌倦了传统的做爱方式 |
[09:18] | so he punches her ticket and starts shopping around for version 2.0. | 于是就拿她来尝试新的花样 |
[09:23] | Here’s a woman who’s been beaten on a regular basis, | 这个女人经常遭受虐待 |
[09:26] | but look at the care she’s lavished on herself. | 但却很注重保养 |
[09:29] | Manicured fingernails. Manicured toenails. | 修得整齐的指甲 和脚趾甲 |
[09:32] | Perfect teeth. | 洁白的牙齿 |
[09:34] | Hair. | 漂亮的头发 隆过胸这点想必不用提了 |
[09:38] | Not to mention some serious breast augmentation. | |
[09:43] | That is not a Tijuana boob job. | 这可不是提华纳 (墨西哥城市)的“二流手艺” |
[09:45] | Those puppies are top of the line. | 那些东西都是最高级的 |
[09:47] | Looks like a pair of saline leads. Can you grab me one of those? | 看起来像一对碱金属棒 可以拿出一条来给我吗? |
[09:50] | – Left or right? – Dealer’s choice. | 左边还是右边? 随你所好 |
[09:59] | What up, Einstein? Ooh! You got anything there? | 怎么了,“爱因斯坦” 噢,你发现什么了? |
[10:02] | You think Einstein had people hovering over his shoulders? | 你以为爱因斯坦工作时 会让人在旁边嗡嗡叫吗? |
[10:06] | ^If he did, would we be walking around with E = mc’ T-shirts? | 这样的话 我们还能穿着印有 E=MC×C(能量守恒方程)T恤吗? |
[10:14] | Would you step back? Just give me some breathing room. | 站后一点好吗? 给我喘口气的空间 |
[10:18] | Maybe I’ll tell you about the silver sliver Grissom found on Sandbox GirI’s back. | 或许我还可以告诉你 那个“沙池女孩” 体内的金属是什么 |
[10:22] | It’s all yours. | 好的 |
[10:36] | Let’s see what the library has to say. | 看看它有什么要说 |
[10:40] | Tempered steel with aluminium coating. | 外层包有铝的软钢金属 |
[10:43] | – Maybe she was chained up. – Then she wore something funky. | 或许她曾被锁过 然后她就戴着这个时髦货 |
[10:46] | She was in the raw. | 她当时是裸体的 |
[10:48] | ^In a manner of speaking. You remember the sparkly stuff Grissom got? | 不妨这样说 你还记得格里森找到的 那个发亮东西吗? |
[10:51] | – Yeah. – I broke it down. | 记得 我把它分解了 |
[10:53] | Tree sap, ammonia and water. | 树液,氨,还有水 |
[10:55] | – Sounds like frat house gravy. – Liquid latex. | 听起来像 “兄弟会”的肉汤 是液态乳胶 |
[10:59] | – Never heard of it. – Really? It’s all the craze now. | 没听说过 真的?现在可是很流行 |
[11:02] | Girls paint it on guys. Guys paint it on girls. | 男孩女孩们都用 这个画在对方身上 |
[11:05] | You can paint it on yourself, if that’s what you’re into. Can’t get a date. | 如果没有女友的话 你也可以画在自己身上 |
[11:08] | – I got it. – Like I would know. | 我明白了 真的明白了? |
[11:10] | Sure. Sure. I got it, man. | 是的,明白了 |
[11:21] | Hey, is that our guy? | 嘿,那是我们要找的人吗? |
[11:25] | Detective Vega. LVPD. Can I see some lD? | 我是维加斯警局的维佳警官 可以看一下你的身份证吗? |
[11:28] | I am a legitimate businessman. My card. | 我一直是合法“商人” 这是我的证件 |
[11:32] | How often do you distribute here? | 你多久来这里发一次传单? |
[11:34] | On this street? Every Thursday and Friday. | 在这条街? 每逢周二和周五 |
[11:36] | – ls that a crime? – That depends. | 这也犯法? 这得看情况而定 |
[11:39] | Did you see anything unusual last night in the parking lot at Flamingo and Rhoades? | 昨晚,在“弗拉门戈” 的停车场,你看见什么 不寻常事情发生了吗? |
[11:43] | Missy, in Las Vegas unusual is what happens when you leave the house. | 小姐,在维加斯 你出家门后就有 不寻常事情发生了 |
[11:47] | We can do this at the station, if you’d prefer. | 你要喜欢的话 我们可以回警局再谈 |
[11:49] | OK. OK. | 好的 |
[11:51] | Some jerk told me if I touched his car, he’d shove a flyer down my throat. Does that count? | 有个家伙跟我说 如果动他的车一根毫毛 他就切了我.这个算吗? |
[11:55] | Maybe. Did you get a good look at him? | 或许 你当时看清楚他了吗? |
[11:58] | Them. There were two. A couple of lowlifes in baseball caps. | 一共有两个人 都是戴着棒球帽的 |
[12:02] | What about the car? Did you notice the make? | 那辆车呢? 你注意到是什么牌子吗? |
[12:04] | A Honda. Maybe. | 好像是一辆“本田” |
[12:06] | All those tin boxes look alike. | 所有车看起来都差不多 |
[12:09] | CATHERlNE: Dr Cornfeld | 科费尔德医生 |
[12:12] | Catherine Willows, Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 凯瑟琳.维乐丝 维加斯犯罪鉴证科的 |
[12:17] | I believe this is one of yours. | 我想 这个东西应该是你的 |
[12:20] | Oh, yeah. 414 series. Firm, but plenty of give. | 是的,414系列 牢固而有弹性 |
[12:24] | Spare me the sales pitch. We removed that from a homicide victim. | 别给我“做广告了” 这是我们从死者体内取出来的 我这里有照片 |
[12:28] | I’ve got a photo. | |
[12:30] | Judging by the size, she had a pretty decent pair to start with. | 根据这金属的尺寸 她当初有一对很丰满的胸部 |
[12:34] | Oh She was a pretty girl | 噢,她是个漂亮的女孩 |
[12:37] | I’m going to need her name. | 我想知道她的名字 |
[12:40] | Let’s see. Oh, yeah. Here we go. | 让我看看,噢,找到了 |
[12:44] | Third-party billing. But I recognise the address. They send me a lot of…business… | “三级剧场” 我知道那个地方 那里给我带来了很多生意 她叫莫娜.泰勒 一定是在那里工作的 |
[12:48] | Mona Taylor. She must have worked there. | |
[12:50] | A real shame. | 真是可惜 |
[12:53] | I’ll tell you what’s a shame. That she was so pretty and perfect | 真正可惜的是 ,她本来身材就很棒 |
[12:57] | and still thought she needed implants. | 还要来这里隆胸 |
[13:01] | Don’t judge Mona for wanting to improve herself. Competition’s intense. | 别擅作评价 竞争是残酷的 |
[13:04] | Especially for a young woman in Las Vegas. Put yourself in her shoes. | 尤其对于 维加斯的年轻女性 设身处地提她想想吧 |
[13:08] | Trust me. I’ve been in her shoes. I got out. | 我“设身处地”为她想过 但我不干了(凯瑟琳曾做过舞女) |
[13:10] | – Oh, yeah? Why’s that? – They were killing me. | 是吗?为何不做了? 这份活儿快把我累死了 |
[13:18] | Are you sure the surgeon said this is where Mona worked? | 你真确定 那个外科医生 说莫娜是在这里工作的? |
[13:21] | BRASS: Maybe as a domestic. | 她或许是做女佣人 |
[13:22] | No domestic has a $ 10,000 rack. Not even in Vegas. | 没一个女佣人 会花一万块去隆胸的 在维加斯也不会 |
[13:27] | DMV records indicate that she hit town from South Dakota three years ago. | 调查记录上说 她是三年前从 “南达科特”来到这里的 |
[13:31] | I figure the bright lights faded and she snagged a sugar daddy. | 我想是她是青春 消逝后傍上一个“甜爹”了 |
[13:35] | How much business can one sugar daddy give a plastic surgeon? | 一个“甜爹”能给整型 外科医生介绍多少生意? |
[13:39] | The eternal question, to which we are about to find the answer. | 这个问题 我们唯有找出答案 |
[13:46] | Let me guess. Three police officers looking for respite | 我猜 三位警官忙碌了一天之后 |
[13:49] | from having to control and dominate our big bad city. | 到这里来是为了 放松消遣的吧 差不多.一个警官 两个犯罪学家.可以进来吗? |
[13:53] | Close. One police officer. Two criminalists. May we come in? | |
[14:04] | (Male screams) | |
[14:06] | Another happy customer. | 又一个快乐的顾客 |
[14:09] | Would you prefer individual sessions, | 你们是喜欢独自享受 |
[14:12] | or would you like to enjoy each other’s submission? | 还是想换着来分享? |
[14:18] | You don’t have to decide now. Please, make yourselves comfortable. | 不必现在就决定 你们先请随意 |
[14:22] | And welcome to Lady Heather’s dominion. | 欢迎来到 “希瑟夫人的王国” |
[14:31] | That’s her. | 是这辆车了 |
[14:33] | “l AM 4 FUN.” Right. | “lAM4FUN”,好的 |
[14:36] | She drove herself to work. | 她是开车上班的 |
[14:38] | Bet she didn’t drive herself home. | 但她并没有开车回家 |
[14:46] | It’s still locked. | 车门还锁着的 |
[14:54] | Looks clean. | 车里很干净 |
[14:59] | Hey, Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[15:01] | Come check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[15:09] | What’s that? | 是什么? 液态乳胶.格里森也 在死者身上发现这个 |
[15:11] | Liquid latex. Grissom found some on the victim. | |
[15:14] | Sanders did a trace analysis. Stuff peels off like a glove. | 桑德斯做过“痕量分析” 好像是从手套上脱落的 |
[15:17] | Handy. | 这唾手可得 |
[15:19] | What do you think that is there? | 这痕迹是什么东西留下的? |
[15:21] | A watch? | 手表? |
[15:24] | Bag it. We can get a mould and try and track it down. | 包起来 拿回去做个模子再慢慢捉摸 |
[15:29] | Never lost one of my girls. | 从没发生过这种事情 |
[15:32] | You don’t seem very upset about it. | 你好像并不伤心 |
[15:34] | What you see and what I feel are two different things. | 你所看到的 和我的感受是两码事 |
[15:38] | Were there any disturbances last night? Did you hear screams? | 昨晚发生任何特别情况没有? 你是否听见过尖叫声? |
[15:42] | (Screams) | |
[15:45] | It’s when I don’t hear screams that I start to worry. | 听不到尖叫声才是我最担心的 |
[15:48] | Well, then, could you tell us what time Mona got off? | 莫娜是何时开始做这一行的? |
[15:52] | Knowing Mona, every couple of hours. She enjoyed her work. | 莫娜很喜欢她的这份工作 |
[15:56] | There’s no sexual contact or anything illegal going on here, of course? | 这里没有任何违法的 性交易,对吗? |
[16:01] | Surely you don’t think sexual contact is the only means of fulfilment? | 你不知道,性交易是 这里唯一的“饭碗”吗? |
[16:05] | Lady Heather, you don’t wanna know what I think. | 希瑟夫人,你肯定 不想知道我在想什么 |
[16:08] | Her last client was at eleven. She would have left at midnight. | 她最后一个客人是在 昨晚11点,她是午夜离开的 |
[16:13] | Do you have any kind of logbook, some record of who was working that night, | 昨晚谁在这里上班 和什么客人在一起 |
[16:17] | what they did with clients, that sort of thing? | 你这里有记录吗? |
[16:19] | – Would that get you excited? – Not particularly. | 那能让你兴奋吗? 并不尽然 |
[16:22] | But it might help us catch the creep who murdered Mona. | 但它可以帮助我们 找到杀害莫娜的“鼠辈” |
[16:25] | We need names and addresses. We also need to know | 我们需要知道名字 地址.我们还想知道… |
[16:28] | which rooms she worked, so we can examine them. | 她在哪个房间工作 我们想进去检查 |
[16:31] | Mona worked the pool house. | 莫娜在大房间工作 |
[16:33] | Give me a minute. I have to move some clients around. | 稍等一下 我先请那里的客人出去 |
[16:36] | CATHERlNE: Oh there you are | 你们在这儿 |
[16:40] | Mona’s car is in the driveway. lt looks clean. | 莫娜的车就停在车道上 车内好像很干净 |
[16:43] | Tow it to CSl and process the rooms in the pool house where Mona worked last night. | 把车拖回CSI 然后检查昨晚 莫娜工作过的大房间 |
[16:47] | And you will be…? | 你要… |
[16:49] | I’ll be with Lady Heather. | 我要在希瑟夫人这里 |
[16:52] | (Screams) | |
[17:02] | Does all this fascinate you? | 这些东西让你着迷? |
[17:06] | Yes. I find all deviant behaviour fascinating | 是的,我对一切 不正常的行为都很着迷 |
[17:09] | in that to understand our human nature we have to understand our aberrations. | 因为,要了解人类的本性 就该先了解人类的失常行为 |
[17:14] | And you think what goes on here is aberrant? | 你认为这里发生的 也属于失常行为? |
[17:18] | I would say that whip marks and ligature contusions | 我只能说,一个年轻 女子身上的鞭痕和勒痕 |
[17:21] | on a young woman are aberrant. | 是不寻常的 |
[17:23] | Wouldn’t you? | 那你呢? |
[17:25] | Every job has its peculiar hazards. | 每一份工作都有其危险性 |
[17:28] | Rock stars damage their eardrums. Football players ruin their knees. | 摇滚歌星耳膜受损 橄榄球运动员膝盖损伤 |
[17:31] | ^In this business it’s scars. | 而这一行 就是伤痕累累 |
[17:33] | But no-one who works for me has ever sustained a serious injury. | 但给我工作的女孩 没一个受过严重伤害 |
[17:36] | Mona did. She died. | 莫娜受过重伤 所以她死了 并非因为她在这里工作 那只是你的假设 |
[17:39] | Not because she worked here. That’s your assumption. | |
[17:44] | What happens here isn’t about violence. | 这里发生的 一切都与暴力无关 |
[17:48] | It’s about challenging preconceived notions of Victorian normalcy. | 它是挑战维多利亚 常态所预想的观点 |
[17:52] | Bringing people’s fantasies to life, making them acceptable. | 实现人们的幻想 让别人去接受它们 |
[17:55] | Like the theatre. | 就像剧院一样 |
[18:01] | It’s people who don’t come to places like this that I worry about. | 我最害怕那些未曾 去过这种地方的人 那些不懂得发泄的人 |
[18:05] | The ones who don’t have an outlet. | |
[18:07] | Say…someone like yourself. | 或者…就像你这样的人 |
[18:10] | Oh, I have outlets. | 噢,我懂得发泄 我看书 |
[18:13] | I read. | |
[18:16] | I study bugs. | 研究昆虫 |
[18:19] | I sometimes even ride roller coasters. | 有时坐坐过山车 |
[18:22] | And your sex life? | 你的性生活呢? |
[18:24] | It doesn’t involve going to the theatre. | 这与去剧院无关 |
[18:28] | ^In my experience, Mr Grissom, | 以我一向的经验 格里森先生 |
[18:31] | some men go to the theatre… | 有些人想去“剧院”… |
[18:34] | some men are the theatre. | 有些人想作“剧院” |
[18:36] | Either way, what I offer is a chance for submission or control, | 不管哪一个,我所提供的 只是一个给人“臣服 ”或者“控制”的机会 |
[18:40] | whichever’s required. | 无论哪个都行 |
[18:42] | Sometimes a client doesn’t know what he wants until I show him. | 有时 直到我给顾客看过之后 他才知道自己需要什么 |
[18:48] | “No man is a complete mystery except to himself.” | “除了自身 没有人是完全神秘的” |
[18:51] | Marcel Proust. | 马塞尔.普洛斯特 说的(法国哲学家) |
[18:54] | I bet he’d have enjoyed himself here. | 我想 他一定很迷恋自己 |
[18:57] | Probably. No crime is a complete mystery either. | 或许吧 没有任何犯罪是完全神秘的 |
[19:01] | The whip marks on Mona Taylor were fresh. | 莫娜身上的鞭痕是新的 |
[19:04] | That can’t be. Mona was dominant with her clients. | 不可能 莫娜一直能“驾驭住”顾客的 |
[19:12] | I know that sometimes she saw clients off the books. | 顾客有时 也做出一些出格的事情 |
[19:15] | I let her because she brought in so much business. | 我让她这么做 是因为她能拉来很多生意 |
[19:18] | I just assumed she knew what she was doing. | 我想,她知道自己在做什么 |
[19:21] | My guess is that one of her off-the-book clients… | 我想 她其中一个“出格”的顾客… |
[19:25] | ..is a regular. | 是个“惯犯” |
[19:28] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[19:30] | it is a repeat business, is it not? | 这种情况经常发生,对吗? |
[19:37] | Does that one interest you? | 你对这东西感兴趣? |
[19:40] | Yes, it does. | 是的 |
[19:42] | May I borrow it? | 我可以借用一下吗? |
[19:46] | WOMAN: you dirty little stink boy! | 你这个又赃又臭的坏孩子? |
[19:48] | (Man groans) | |
[19:55] | Randolph, you may lick my boots and go. | 伦道夫 添了我的靴子后才可以走 |
[19:57] | – ls it because I’m naughty? – Shut up! | 就因为我赃吗? 闭嘴! |
[20:03] | CATHERlNE: I feel like I’m trapped in the Marquis de Sade’s brainpan | 我感觉又回到了 “萨德侯爵时代” (法国一个有虐待狂的侯爵) |
[20:07] | NlCK: I guess Lady Heather hasn’t quite cleared this room yet | 我猜,希瑟夫人 还没彻底清理这间房子 |
[20:10] | Waiting for recess. | 她想等到“停业” |
[20:36] | Didn’t Grissom say he found flecks of silver on the victim’s back? | 格里森不是说 在死者背上发现 有银色东西吗? |
[20:41] | yeah | 没错 |
[20:44] | I may have found the source. | 我或许找到出处了 |
[20:47] | Mm-hm. | |
[21:02] | Hey, hey! | 嘿! |
[21:04] | Liquid latex. The kind we found in the dumpster and on the vic. | 液态乳胶,与死者身上 以及和在垃圾桶找到的一样 |
[21:08] | Hand me a bindle, will you? | 拿个袋子给我 |
[21:10] | You know what I just realised? | 知道我刚才 觉悟到了什么吗? |
[21:12] | None of this weirds me out any more. | 这件事没什么神秘的 |
[21:17] | People are just as twisted in their own living rooms. | 人们只在卧室里 “摸爬滚打” |
[21:20] | The props are different here, that’s all. | 这里的道具各不相同 |
[21:23] | Not everybody’s twisted. | 并非每人都喜欢受虐 |
[21:25] | Everybody, Nick. Wake up and smell the species. | 是每个人,尼克 自己清醒一下吧 |
[21:27] | Catherine, do you really think that those freaks out there | 凯瑟琳,你真以为… |
[21:30] | running round with their little dog collars on, getting spanked, | 那些戴着小狗 项圈受人鞭打的人 |
[21:34] | are the same as you and me? | 也和你我一样? |
[21:36] | Just because you never did doesn’t mean you never could. | 你没做过并 不代表你没这个能力 |
[21:39] | No way. Never gonna happen. | 算了吧.打死我也不干 |
[21:41] | Relax, Nick. All I’m saying is you’re human. | 放松,尼克 你是个有血有肉的人 |
[21:45] | Hey, man, my mom and dad are human and… | 嘿 我爸妈也是人,而且… |
[21:48] | ^If there’s one thing you learn on this job, it’s that humans are capable of anything. | 如果你能从这工作中 领悟到点什么… 那就是人类什么都能做到 |
[21:53] | A smudge of dirty tyre on a ratty piece of paper. | 污秽的轮胎碾到了一张破纸上 |
[21:55] | I know. I know. lt sucks. | 我知道,这确实很难 |
[21:58] | You couldn’t get anything off of it, huh? | 你什么也没查出来? |
[22:00] | Just because I’m a newbie doesn’t mean I’m not good. | 我是新手 并不代表我是“菜鸟” |
[22:03] | Your tyre print from the strip mall. | 这是那个轮胎的印记 这在 小型车和微型车相当普遍 |
[22:05] | Wow. | |
[22:07] | Common to a lot of compacts and sub-compacts. | |
[22:09] | One manufacturer who uses it as standard – Honda. | 其中一个汽车生产 商使用标准轮胎… 就是“本田公司” |
[22:11] | So that confirms what Sara’s eyewitness said. What else you got? | 这就证实了莎拉那个 目击者所说的.还有什么发现? |
[22:15] | I’ve got incidental marks from where the tyre ran over something. | 我偶然发现了 轮胎碾过的东西 |
[22:19] | Left an impression. | 留下了轮胎的痕迹 |
[22:23] | All you have to do is find the tyre attached to the vehicle your shooter was driving. | 你只需找出开枪 那个人的车胎就行了 |
[22:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:29] | MAN: OK Look at the bullet from your vic’s thigh | 好了.看看这颗从 受害者大腿上取出的子弹 |
[22:32] | Five lands and grooves on it. That would be a Colt. | 上面有五个凹槽 或许是“柯尔特手枪” |
[22:35] | .38 calibre. | 380口径 |
[22:37] | According to Vega, the vic owns a Colt. | 据维佳所说 受害者也有一把这样的手枪 |
[22:41] | And? | 还有呢? |
[22:42] | And…since he mysteriously got shot in the leg, instead of a vital organ, | 还有…他只是大腿中抢 而非致命部位 |
[22:46] | I’m thinking I should go visit him. | 或许我该去拜访一下他 |
[22:48] | Mona Taylor didn’t die from the beatings, but cause of death was equally as slow. | 莫娜并非死于外伤 但死的过程相当缓慢 |
[22:52] | Asphyxia. | 是窒息而死 |
[22:54] | – You look like you expected it. – I considered it. | 想必你也想过 是的 |
[22:57] | There’s something else. She had some odd scarring | 还有,她的鼻腔里面 |
[23:01] | on the inside of her nose. | 有些奇怪的疤痕 |
[23:03] | it’s a small red circle | 它是红色的小点 |
[23:06] | She worked at a sex club. Could be caused by anything. | 她在“青楼”工作 或许是其它东西造成的 |
[23:09] | Like a straw? | 比如吸管? |
[23:11] | Maybe I lack imagination, but why would you need a straw at a sex club? | 或许我缺乏“想像力” 但在“青楼”里 你需要吸管这种东西吗? |
[23:14] | Well, it’s not a sex club, actually. It’s a fetish club. | 其实那不是“青楼” 是“满足欲望的俱乐部” |
[23:17] | – There’s a difference? – Like a straw is not used for sipping mint juleps. | 这有区别吗? 这吸管不是 用来吸薄荷饮料的 |
[23:21] | – Cocaine? – Air. | 吸可卡因? 空气 |
[23:26] | Anything from last night would be in here. | 昨晚用过的东西都在这儿了 |
[23:28] | Masks The usual accoutrements | 面具 还有普通的工具 |
[23:32] | – We don’t technically have a warrant. – Not necessary. I want to help. | 我们还没申请搜查许可证 没这个必要,我愿意合作的 |
[23:45] | Go ahead. Ask. How can I do this for a living? | 我怎么靠这行谋生? 我知道你想问的? |
[23:49] | Oh, that’s not what I was thinking. | 噢,我并没这样想 |
[23:53] | – How much does this place clear a week? – Ten grand. | 这里一个星期能挣多少钱? 一万美金 |
[23:57] | I’m not with the lRS. | 我并没和国税局的人一起来 |
[24:00] | OK. Twenty. | 好吧,两万 |
[24:04] | I don’t make that in…three months. | 我三个月也挣不到那么多 |
[24:08] | – Sex pays a lot better than death. – Plus the outfits are cooler. | 出卖肉体要比死亡更合算 而且衣服还要性感 |
[24:11] | I have this genius tailor. Worked at The Desert lnn back in the day. | 我有一个天才裁缝 他在“沙漠旅馆”工作 |
[24:15] | I let him come in weekends and play human ashtray. | 每逢周末我都会请 他来扮演“ 人体烟灰缸”(用烟头烫) |
[24:18] | He designs for me and my girls. It’s a fair trade. | 他为我和女孩们设计衣服 这交易很公平 |
[24:21] | You got a good thing going here. | 你可真懂得经营 |
[24:23] | The best part is, these guys think getting slapped around and humiliated | 最好的是,这些人 竟然会把遭受鞭打和侮辱 |
[24:26] | is their fantasy. | 当成一种嗜好 |
[24:28] | – It’s like I always tell my daughter. – A daughter? | 就像我跟我女儿说的话 女儿? |
[24:31] | – 8 this month. Freshman at Harvard. – Really? | 她这个月就18岁 真的? |
[24:35] | – Mine’s seven. – Oh. That’s a great age. | 我女儿7岁 噢,正值可爱的年龄 |
[24:39] | When I thought Zoe was ready to hear it, I told her, | 佐伊到了该听这话的年龄时 我就跟她说… |
[24:42] | “Honey, there are a lot of things you can give a man. | “宝贝 有很多东西你都可以给男人” |
[24:45] | your body your time Even your heart | “你的身体,时间 甚至你的心” |
[24:47] | But the one thing you can never, ever, ever let go of is your power.” | “但唯一不能给的 就是你的权力” |
[24:55] | All my mother ever said to me was, “Cash upfront.” | 我妈妈过去只会对我说 “金钱至上” |
[24:59] | Don’t take this the wrong way, but you’ve got everything it takes to make a great dominatrix. | 别把这话理解错了 但有了权力 你就能拥有一切 |
[25:04] | I take that as a compliment. | 我很欣赏这句话 |
[25:05] | Well, you should. It’s just about knowing yourself. | 是的,它让你了解自己 |
[25:08] | Being strong. | 变得坚强 |
[25:10] | And not taking any crap from powerful jerks who are used to giving it all day long. | 不受那些玩弄权力男人的摆布 |
[25:16] | Well, death is still a man’s business, and I don’t have to tell you about police work. | 死亡仍是男人们管的事 我不必告诉你警察的事务 |
[25:20] | So how do you survive? | 你是如何生存的? |
[25:23] | By knowing myself. And working hard. | 了解自己,努力工作 |
[25:27] | And by not taking any crap from powerful jerks who are used to giving it all day long. | 不受那些玩弄权力男人的摆布 |
[25:35] | These are the masks and straws I took out of the sink at Lady Heather’s. | 这些是从希瑟夫人那里 拿回来的面具和吸管 |
[25:39] | – None of which have been washed. – Mona was a dominatrix at the club | 一个都没有清洗过 莫娜是俱乐部里面的 “顶梁柱” |
[25:43] | But my guess is that she was a switch for her off-the-books clients. | 但我猜,她只是那些 “出格”客人的“鞭靶”而已 |
[25:46] | (Greg laughs) | |
[25:48] | You know what a switch is? | 你也知道“鞭靶”是什么? |
[25:50] | Someone who’s dominant as well as submissive. | 有些人既扮演“统治” 也扮演“顺从”的角色 |
[25:53] | Oh, he’s even got the lingo down. (Makes whip-crack sound) | 噢,他甚至连那里的 “行话”都学会了 |
[25:57] | ^If Mona’s DNA is in one of these masks, | 如果这其中一个 面具上有莫娜的DNA |
[26:00] | then she was the submissive on the night she died. | 那么她死的那晚 扮演的是“顺从”的角色 |
[26:03] | You’re so dialled into this case, | 为了这件案子 你真是够卖命的 |
[26:05] | I bet you don’t need me to tell you which mask had her DNA. | 我想,你无需我告诉 你哪个面具上有她的DNA了 不,格雷格.我还要 知道哪根吸管是她用过的 |
[26:08] | Yes, I do, Greg. I also need to know which straws she used. | |
[26:16] | Oh, nice! That’s the idea, Greg. | 噢 这个注意真不错,格雷格! |
[26:19] | Two straws per mask. | 每个面具配两根吸管 |
[26:27] | – You can’t get any air through pens. – Not much more through straws. | 你不可能用铅笔来呼吸 用吸管也好不了多少 |
[26:30] | And even less if someone’s finger’s on the other end. | 用手指堵住另一头的话 呼吸就更困难了 |
[26:35] | I found the victim’s DNA on this mask. | 我在这个面具上 找到了死者的DNA |
[26:38] | And these two straws. Red mark, victim. Blue mark… | 这两根吸管 红色是死者的,蓝色的… |
[26:43] | Our killer. | 就是凶手的 |
[26:46] | Now we just need a suspect. | 现在只需把嫌疑人找出来 你的是“阴”,我的是“阳” |
[26:56] | You got the Yin. I got the Yang. | |
[27:00] | Actually, I’ve got the Yang and you’ve got the Yin. | 实际上 我的是“阳”,你的是“阴” |
[27:03] | At least as far as our watch moulds go. | 至少 我们的“手表”出来了 |
[27:06] | So that’s from her wrist | 这是从她手腕上印出来的 |
[27:08] | No air bubbles. Good job. | 没有气泡,干得不错 |
[27:10] | Thank you. | 过奖 |
[27:12] | Now we’ll see how yours turns out. | 来看看你印出来的是什么 |
[27:16] | And from the trash can… | 这是从垃圾桶 那块乳胶上印出来的… |
[27:20] | Wow! | |
[27:22] | Looks like there’s a few carats around that bezel. | 宝石周围好像还有几颗钻石 |
[27:25] | And the band. | 还有表链 |
[27:27] | Major bucks. | “高级货” |
[27:31] | Oh, and Computer Graphics keyed up this video system. Just hit it. | 电脑制图程序已经准备好了 按下键盘就行 |
[27:38] | CATHERlNE: yin and yang | “阴和阳” |
[27:40] | Top and bottom. Definitely not a man’s watch, but unique. | 首与尾 绝对不是一块男士表 但非常独特 |
[27:47] | GRlSSOM: I wonder who bought it | 我在想,这表是谁买的 |
[27:52] | You know any fine jewellers? | 你认识大的珠宝商吗? 你们拿了我的裤子? |
[27:55] | You have my pants? | |
[27:57] | I wake up, I look around, I can’t find my damn pants. | 我醒来后 就找不到我的裤子了 |
[28:00] | You can’t wear ’em out of here. So, what, you want ’em as a souvenir? | 你不能穿着 它们离开这里.怎么 还想留作纪念? |
[28:03] | – I want my stuff. – Why don’t we talk about your pistol? | 我想找回自己的东西 为何不先谈谈你的手枪? |
[28:06] | – I have one gun. – lt wouldn’t happen to be a Colt? | 我是有把手枪 不会碰巧是“柯尔特”吧? |
[28:09] | It’s on a shelf behind the cash register. | 它就在柜台后面的架子上 |
[28:12] | Ay, mi hermano, I was so worried about you. | 噢.亲爱的 我真是担心死你了 |
[28:15] | Hey, don’t worry. The doctor said everything was gonna be OK. | 别担心 医生说一切都还好 |
[28:21] | Burglary? | 入室行窃? |
[28:23] | ^In this neighbourhood? | 就在这儿附近? |
[28:25] | Are you missing any personal property? | 你丢了什么私人物品没有? |
[28:28] | Jewellery? Small valuables? | 珠宝?小的贵重物品? |
[28:30] | A watch, perhaps? | 或者是块手表? |
[28:32] | No. My wife didn’t mention anything either. | 没有 我妻子并没说丢了什么 |
[28:35] | Again! I’m sorry. I have to go change Dylan. | 又来了!对不起 我得给戴伦换尿布了 |
[28:40] | Before you do, Mr Nelson, | 等等,纳尔逊先生 |
[28:42] | in the last year did you buy a diamond watch at Maarten’s Jewellers at the Porum Shops? | 去年,你是否在“古罗马商场” 的“玛尔坦珠宝店” 买了一块钻石手表 |
[28:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:47] | ^In my spare time between the grocery store, the park and Baby Jamboree. | 我的空余时间不是逛商店 公园,就是带小孩 |
[28:51] | No. This is my life. Sorry. | 不说了,这是我的 私生活.对不起 |
[28:54] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[28:58] | Why do men always make everything look so tough? | 为何男人总是 什么事都看得很重? |
[29:03] | ^If the dad didn’t buy the watch, then the mom did. | 如果手表不是他买的 就是孩子妈妈买的 |
[29:06] | Brass has the credit card receipt. | 布拉斯可以把 信用卡收据找出来 |
[29:08] | A $20,000 watch and he didn’t discuss it? | 一块两万块的手表 他会不在意? |
[29:10] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[29:12] | I thought my husband answered your questions. | 想必我丈夫已经 回答你们的问题了 |
[29:15] | – He tried. – Gustav Stickley. Very nice furniture. | 他尽力而为了 “加斯塔-斯迪克利” 很出名的家具 |
[29:19] | No pictures of your family, though. | 可惜没有你家的照片 |
[29:21] | I know what they look like. | 家具的好坏这我知道 |
[29:23] | Most people keep pictures of their loved ones. | 绝大多数人都给 自己心爱的东西拍照的 |
[29:25] | I would hope I’m not like most people. Is there a point to this? | 我并不像绝大多数人 还有什么问题吗? |
[29:29] | Did you order a $20,000 custom-made watch from a jeweller at the Porum Shops? | 你是否在“古罗马商场” 的一家珠宝店里,买了一块 价值两万块钱的手表? |
[29:33] | – I did. ls there a problem? – No. We’d just like to see it. | 是的.这有什么问题吗? 不,我们只想看看这块表 |
[29:37] | – Do you have a warrant? – Do we need one? | 你们有搜查证吗? 需要我们立即申请吗? |
[29:40] | The truth is, I lost it on a business trip. | 这块表我在一次 商务旅行时就弄丢了 我一直想知道 酒店人员是否找到它了 |
[29:42] | I’m waiting to find out from the hotel if they found it. | |
[29:45] | Is that the trip that you took to LA with your boss Ronald? | 那次旅行 你是和上司一起去洛山叽? |
[29:48] | Let me refresh your memory. | 让我帮你回忆一下 |
[29:50] | You shared a suite. Very cost-effective. | 你们订了一个套房 这非常的划算 |
[29:53] | What did you save there? $200-300? | 这样可以帮你省下 多少钱?200,还是300? |
[29:57] | I’m a corporate litigator. It takes more than that to rattle my cage. | 我是个诉讼律师 光是诉讼费就不止那么多 |
[30:04] | OK. How about this? | 好吧.那以下这个问题呢? |
[30:06] | Are you familiar with a gal who calls herself Lady Heather? | 你是否认识一个自称 “希瑟夫人”的女孩? |
[30:10] | No. | 不认识 |
[30:13] | One of the girls who works for Lady Heather was found dead | 为希瑟夫人 工作的一个女孩死了 |
[30:15] | with an imprint of your watch on her wrist. | 她手腕上有你手表留下的印记 |
[30:18] | That’s why we’d like a sample of your DNA. | 所以我们想抽取你的DNA样本 |
[30:20] | That’s a big leap. | 真会得寸进尺 |
[30:23] | Lost watch to a DNA request. I think we’re done here. | 查看丢失的手表到DNA取样 我想我们谈完了 |
[30:29] | – What do you know about the moneybag? – Clean cut. Quick way in. | 那个钱包有何新发现吗? 一刀划破,非常的快 |
[30:32] | Can you tell us anything about the tool that was used? | 知道是用什么切的吗? |
[30:35] | – BPK. – Big knife. Great. | “调墨刀” 可是把大刀.好的 |
[30:39] | Tell us something we don’t know. | 还发现什么没有 |
[30:41] | I found materials on the cut. | 我在切口那里 发现了一些原料 |
[30:43] | Nice. | 很好 |
[30:47] | It’s gotta be transfer from the knife. | 一定刀上的材料 |
[30:51] | Red fibres. All uniform length. | 红色纤维,长度统一 |
[30:54] | The refractive index of the fibres is 1.544. | 纤维的折射率是1.544 |
[30:57] | It’s a synthetic. Fibreglass. | 是一种合成材料 玻璃纤维 |
[30:59] | – Like the insulation in my attic. – Close. | 就像我家里的绝缘材料 差不多 |
[31:02] | But those amber beads are catalysts. | 但那些黄色斑点是催化剂 |
[31:04] | Resin which causes the fibreglass to harden when poured into a mould. | 那些是树脂 浇模时可以使玻璃纤维硬化 |
[31:08] | A mould? To make what? | 浇模?做什么? |
[31:15] | There’s three fibreglass manufacturers here in Vegas. | 维加斯一共 有三家玻璃纤维厂 |
[31:19] | This is the largest one for prefab baths and showers. 24 employees. | 这是最大一家生产浴缸的工厂 一共有24个工人 |
[31:23] | Everybody in the bath business uses isophthalic resin. | 做浴缸的人都使用 “邻本二甲酸树脂” |
[31:26] | It has the highest water resistance. Downside is the stuff gets everywhere. Hair, clothes, skin. | 它是最好的放水材料 并且随处可见.头发 衣服,皮肤上都含有 |
[31:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:34] | Small world, huh? | 世界真小 |
[31:37] | It’s ironic, Hector. We’re investigating your brother-in-law’s shooting | 真是讽刺,赫克托 我们正在调查 你姐夫的被枪击案 |
[31:41] | and look where we end up. | 却找到你这里来了 |
[31:43] | We found traces of resin | 我们在桑迪放钱的包里 |
[31:45] | and fibreglass on Santee’s moneybag. | 发现了树脂和玻璃纤维 |
[31:47] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[31:49] | So…how many knives in Vegas come into contact with both those materials? | 在拉斯维加斯 有多少把刀 是跟这两种东西打交道的? |
[31:55] | Dame la navaja. | 快拿出来 |
[32:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 谁的刀都有可能 我们还查出了轮胎的印记 |
[32:07] | – lt could be anyone’s knife. – And we have a tyre print. | |
[32:11] | See? You got the wrong car. | 你们找错车了 |
[32:14] | We never said what model we were looking for. | 我们并没说要 找哪个型号的车 |
[32:17] | We’re looking for a Honda, Hector. Do you have one? | 我们在找一辆“本田” 你有吗,赫克托? |
[32:20] | Because we can check your house. | 我们还想看看你的房间 |
[32:22] | Why don’t we just start in this parking lot? | 为何不就先从 这个停车场开始? |
[32:35] | Hey, come down here! | 嘿,下来! |
[32:39] | You know, it don’t look good when you run, man. | 你跑的话 情况可就严重了 能告诉我们那辆 “本田”是谁的吗? 我不知道 |
[32:41] | – You wanna tell us who the Honda belongs to? – I don’t know. | |
[32:44] | OK, a friend of mine. But he told me nobody would get hurt. | 好吧,是我一个朋友的 但他跟我说 没人会受伤的 |
[32:47] | I guess that makes everything OK. | 这下一切都好办了 |
[32:51] | You again. | 又是你们 |
[32:53] | I thought you would have gotten the message. | 还以为你们接受教训了 |
[32:55] | Oh, we did. We also got a warrant. | 是的 我们还带来了搜查证 |
[33:02] | Is this some kind of joke? This is limited to my watch box. | 这是在开玩笑吗? 只搜查我的表盒 |
[33:05] | Sometimes that’s all it takes. | 有时,这个就足够了 |
[33:09] | – Eileen, honey, everything OK? – Cameron, go see what Dylan needs. | 艾琳,亲爱的,没事吧? 卡梅伦,你去照顾戴伦吧 |
[33:15] | I think my watch box is in my glove compartment. | 我的表盒在车前柜里 表盒里有表吗? |
[33:18] | Is the watch in the box? | |
[33:32] | CATHERlNE: Latex | 乳胶 |
[33:34] | Like Hansel and Gretel, we just followed the breadcrumbs all the way home. | 就像“汉瑟与葛瑞特” (童话故事人物),沿着“面包”找 就能找到回家的路 |
[33:48] | Afternoon tea How nice | 下午茶,太好了 |
[33:51] | I like a bit of civility before dark, | 在那些 “饥渴的客人”到来之前 |
[33:53] | when all the needy little boys show up. | 我想享受这黄昏前的恬静 |
[33:56] | I’m a little needy myself today. | 我今天也是有求而来 |
[33:58] | My lab pulled skin cells from Mona Taylor’s straws. | 我在莫娜用过的 吸管上找到了皮肤细胞 |
[34:02] | DNA sample? | DNA样本? |
[34:06] | I have several clients in law enforcement. XX or XY? | 我有几个法律部门的客人 是XX还是XY? |
[34:09] | They’re male. | 是男性的 |
[34:15] | Have you ever seen either of these two people? | 你见过这两个人吗? |
[34:17] | Not the wife, but I have seen the husband. | 妻子没见过 但我见过这丈夫 |
[34:22] | – I didn’t say they were married. – It’s obvious. | 我并没说他们是夫妻 这很明显 |
[34:25] | He’s clenching her hand with both of his and leaning toward her | 他紧牵她双手并倚向她 |
[34:29] | See how she’s twisting away presenting herself to the wealthy alpha male | 看她那张扬的姿势 在向那些有钱男人卖弄风骚 |
[34:33] | She’s insensitive. He’s insecure. | 她面无表情 他心神不定 |
[34:35] | That’s a setup for matrimony, not passion. | 这婚姻是安排的 并非激情所致 |
[34:37] | She wants the dominant male to choose her | 她希望有个 “统治欲”的男人选择她 |
[34:40] | so she can stop being dominant. | 于是就掩盖了自己的“锋芒” |
[34:44] | You’re very good. You could work for me. | 你很出色 或许你该为我工作 |
[34:47] | You wanna be my boss? | 你想做我的老板? |
[34:50] | You never know. | 你不会知道 |
[34:52] | We both might learn something. | 我们俩 或许都学到了些东西 |
[34:55] | Oh, I’m sure of that. | 这点我相信 |
[35:01] | I can read anyone who comes here and know their desires, | 每个到这儿来的人 我都知道他们需要什么 |
[35:04] | sometimes even before they do. | 有时一眼就能看出 |
[35:06] | Why do you think I selected china and table linens? | 你是否知道 我为何选择瓷器和亚�r桌布吗? |
[35:10] | You like fine things. | 你喜欢精致的东西 |
[35:13] | Or maybe I knew you’d like them. | 或许是我知道 你也会喜欢它们 |
[35:15] | The same way I know you enjoy most of the superficial trappings of civilisation. | 我也知道你喜欢绝大多 数肤浅的“文化装饰品” |
[35:22] | I’m that obvious, huh? | 我就那么容易被看穿? |
[35:24] | Only because you try not to be. You spend your life uncovering | 只因为你试图掩盖这点 你一直都试图掩盖… |
[35:27] | what goes on beneath the surface of civility and acceptable behaviour. | 自己文明端庄下面 那些可以为人所接受的行为 |
[35:31] | So it’s a release for you to indulge in something like high tea, | 喝下午茶对你来说 是一种束缚的解脱 |
[35:35] | where it seems, if only for a moment, | 这短暂的片刻 |
[35:37] | the world really is civilised. | 才是你真正的内心世界 |
[35:43] | The most telling thing about anyone is what scares them. | 要探索一个人 最重要的就是他害怕什么 |
[35:48] | And I know what you fear more than anything, Mr Grissom. | 我也知道你个人最害怕什么 格里森先生 |
[35:52] | Which is? | 是什么? |
[35:55] | Being known. | 被人了解 |
[35:57] | you can’t accept that I might know what you really desire | 你不能承认我知道 你内心真正渴望的这个事实 |
[36:01] | because that would mean that I know you. | 因为那也就意味着 我了解了你 |
[36:03] | Something, for whatever reason, you spend your entire life making sure no-one else does. | 有些事情,不管什么原因 你是毕生都不会让别人知道的 |
[36:11] | Lady Heather, you’re an anthropologist. | 希瑟夫人 你真是个人类学家 |
[36:14] | More tea? | 还要再来点吗? |
[36:20] | See, I could give the money back. My wife doesn’t even know. | 我可以把钱交出来 我妻子不会知道的 |
[36:24] | ^If I give the money back to her brother, I could go home, right? Right? | 如果我把钱还给她哥哥 我就可以回家了,对吗? |
[36:29] | Tell us how it happened. Then we’ll talk about the future. | 先说说发生的事情 然后我们再谈以后的事 |
[36:35] | When I picked Carla up from work on Wednesday, | 星期三 当我接卡拉下班时 |
[36:37] | I doubled back and I lifted the piece that Santee keeps by the register. | 我折回去 把桑迪放在收银机旁的枪拿走了 |
[36:41] | I figured I return it Friday. Nobody would know. | 我打算星期五再放回远处 这样就没人知道 |
[36:43] | Pretty smart, Hector. | 你很聪明,赫克托 |
[36:45] | I couldn’t use my car cos Santee knew it. So I hit up on a buddy. | 我不能开自己的车 因为桑迪会认出来 于是我就叫上了一个朋友 |
[37:02] | Look, it’s not like they’re out of anything. They’re insured. | 他们并非出于任何动机 他们都是我指使的 |
[37:06] | For the money and his health. Nobody loses. | 我拿钱,他活命 这样谁也没输 |
[37:12] | So can I go now? | 我可以走了吗? |
[37:14] | WOMAN: Hector’s my husband | 赫克托是我丈夫 |
[37:15] | – But I hope you keep him in jail a long time! – He’s not going anywhere. | 但我希望你们能把 他关在大牢里久一点 他哪儿也去不了了 |
[37:19] | You commit a crime, you pay the price. | 你犯了罪 就应该为此付出代价 |
[37:21] | You got that right. | 你说得对 |
[37:22] | By the way, we found the $5,000 you skimmed from this business in your jeans pocket. | 还有,我们还发现 你牛仔裤的口袋里,有这钱其中的 |
[37:27] | What?! | 什么? |
[37:36] | You self-righteous bastard! | 你这个自以为是的混蛋! |
[37:38] | You stand there and bad-mouth my husband while you’re robbing me behind my back? | 你自己暗中抢我的钱 却在这儿口口声声骂我丈夫? |
[37:43] | I was just borrowing it, I swear. | 我发誓,这钱我只是借的 |
[37:46] | – You gonna arrest his ass? – Yeah. | 你们要逮捕这混蛋吗? 当然 |
[38:03] | They had a warrant. I didn’t wanna bother you at work. | 他们有搜查证 我本不想打扰你工作的 |
[38:07] | This qualifies as a harassment suit. | 这是对别人私生活的骚扰 |
[38:10] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[38:12] | – Grains of golden sand. – What? | 金色沙砾 什么? |
[38:15] | Edgar Allan Poe. Another man who was familiar with murder. | 艾德.阿伦 又一名认识凶手的人 |
[38:19] | Played in any sandboxes lately, Mr Nelson? | 最近去过沙池“玩”吗 纳尔逊先生? |
[38:23] | As my husband’s attorney, I’m advising him not to speak with you. | 作为我丈夫的律师 我建议他不和你们谈话 |
[38:27] | Eileen. | 艾琳 |
[38:29] | Shut up, Cameron. I’ll handle this. | 闭嘴,卡梅伦 这事由我来处理 |
[38:33] | No. | 不 |
[38:36] | No, I will not shut up. | 不,我不会闭嘴的 |
[38:39] | I didn’t ask you to be my attorney. You’re just looking out for yourself. | 我并没要求你做我的律师 你这样都是为了你自己 |
[38:42] | I’m looking out for our family. I’m the only one qualified. | 我是为了我们的家 我是唯一有资格说话的 |
[38:45] | Really? How exactly is sleeping with Ronald ^Iooking after your family? | 真的?那背着你 家人去和罗纳德睡觉 这怎么算? |
[38:49] | – Cameron! – Cameron what? | 卡梅伦! 卡梅伦什么? |
[38:53] | you never gave a damn about me And our child | 你从不在乎我 还有我们的孩子 |
[38:56] | Our child is some yuppie pet designed to make you look better at the firm, | 我们的孩子 只是你在公司炫耀的玩偶 |
[39:00] | which happens to be the only family you care about. | 这是你唯一在乎的 |
[39:02] | Mr Nelson, you’re very emotional right now. Just take a moment. | 纳尔逊先生,你太激动了 先冷静一下 |
[39:06] | Collect yourself. Let me get you a glass of water. | 冷静一下 让我给你拿杯水来 |
[39:08] | No. No water. No gum. No anything. | 不,什么都不需要 |
[39:10] | ^If you think you can trick him into giving you some DNA, you’re mistaken. | 如果以为你们可以 骗他提取DNA样本的话 你们就错了 |
[39:22] | Liquid latex. | 液态乳胶 |
[39:26] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这又能证明什么? |
[39:29] | Your husband made Mona Taylor wear it every time that he paid to humiliate her. | 每回 你丈夫付钱去侮辱莫娜时 都给她抹这个 |
[39:33] | Why would he do that? | 他为何这样做? |
[39:35] | Psychologically, she was a surrogate. | 从心理学的角度分析 她是个“代用品” |
[39:38] | in fetish club terms she was a slave | 用“青楼”的行话来讲 她就是个“性奴” |
[39:42] | Cameron would put a mask on her face… | 卡梅伦给她套上面具… |
[39:47] | ..and cover her body in liquid latex. | 然后用乳胶抹在她身上 |
[40:01] | He made her into nothing, in order to make her into you. | 他没别的目的 只为了把她当成你 |
[40:05] | – My watch. – Well, I guess that made it more real. | 我的手表 我想,这样能更真实 |
[40:08] | Cameron couldn’t dominate you, so he dominated Mona. | 卡梅伦“支配”不了你 于是他就来“支配”莫娜 |
[40:13] | Only, his last appointment, he got carried away. | 维度在最后一次 他失控了 |
[40:17] | You corporate bitch! You think you’re too good to touch your own husband? | 你这个司法婊子! 以为自己高贵而 不愿意碰自己的丈夫吗? |
[40:21] | How about I make you beg for air? Huh? | 我让你苟延残喘怎么样? |
[40:24] | I make you beg for it! | 我让你乞求一点空气! |
[40:28] | Go ahead. | 快点 |
[40:30] | Are you begging for it? Huh? | 你想呼吸吗? |
[40:32] | I can’t hear you, Eileen. | 艾琳,我听不见 |
[40:44] | – I had to pay some girl to pretend to be my wife. – Cameron, be quiet. | 我要付钱给一个女孩 来扮成自己妻子的角色 卡梅伦,别说了 |
[40:49] | ^If this is all that you have, I am… | 如果这都是你做的,我… |
[40:54] | ..happy to go to trial. | 很乐意出庭 |
[40:57] | Mrs Nelson, we’re gonna match Cameron’s epithelials | 纳尔逊夫人 我们要把卡梅伦的“表皮细胞” |
[41:00] | to the ones on the end of the straws. | 和吸管末端的 表皮细胞印证一下 |
[41:02] | Wait, wait. Epithelials. That’s like DNA, right? That’s DNA? | 等等,表皮细胞 也就是DNA,对吗? |
[41:06] | OK. I got an idea. Why don’t we test little Dylan’s epithelials? | 好的,我有个想法 为何不检验一下 戴伦的表皮细胞? |
[41:12] | See if his daddy isn’t really your law partner. | 看看你那个律师搭档 到底是不是他的父亲 |
[41:14] | Cos God knows, you haven’t let me touch you in three years. | 老天知道 你都三年没让我碰过你了 |
[41:21] | – I’m outta here. – Where are you going? | 我走了 你要去哪儿? |
[41:24] | Away from you. | 离开你 |
[41:26] | Other than that, I really don’t care. | 其它的,我都不在乎 |
[41:40] | I just realised that you and l have a very healthy relationship. | 我只知道 你我的关系非常好 |
[41:44] | We do? | 是吗? |
[41:45] | When we have a problem, I don’t paint Greg Sanders in latex and stick a straw up his nose. | 当我们发生争吵时 我并没有用乳胶来抹格雷格 或者往他鼻子里塞吸管 |
[41:50] | Good. He’d probably like it. | 很好 他或许会喜欢的 |
[41:52] | Gil, | 吉尔 |
[41:54] | you’re supposed to say something revealing back to me. | 我的这番话 你该说点什么来回应我 |
[41:57] | OK. | 好的 |
[41:59] | I never told anybody this, Catherine… | 这件事我从没跟别人说过的 凯瑟琳… |