| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:15] | (loud rock music playing) | |
| [00:45] | (laughing) | |
| [00:46] | We should have these parties more than once a month. | 每个月多开 几次这样的派对 |
| [00:48] | I would, but Mina tends to get jealous. | 我也想 但米娜会嫉妒的 |
| [00:51] | I love you, Chief, | 我爱你,局长 |
| [00:52] | but if anybody should be jealous, it’s you. | 人人都该嫉妒的…是你 |
| [00:56] | (laughs) | |
| [00:59] | Who’s that guy? | 那男的是谁? |
| [01:01] | Hey, Chief… | 嘿,局长… |
| [01:02] | I didn’t know you were into guys, too. | 没想到你对 男的也感兴趣 |
| [01:04] | What guy? | 哪个男的? |
| [01:45] | (two gunshots) | |
| [01:51] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
| [02:15] | So, two nights ago, he has a party. | 前两晚,他开过派对 |
| [02:18] | High-end guest list, very private. | 来的全是 高层人士,非常秘密 |
| [02:21] | That was the last anyone saw of him. | 当时没有人看见他 |
| [02:24] | Housekeeper arrives 20 minutes ago. | 管家20分钟前到 |
| [02:26] | This is what she found. | 结果就看到这情景 |
| [02:37] | Ex- Chief of Detectives. | 前侦探局长 |
| [02:39] | Left to make the big bucks. | 赚的油水真不少 |
| [02:41] | Consulting to the security at every major casino in town, | 城里所有娱乐场的 “保护神” |
| [02:46] | and couldn’t even protect himself. | 却保护不了自己 |
| [02:48] | There’s only one interpretation for this: | 这只有一点可以解释… |
| [02:53] | “Kill the pig.” | “杀猪” |
| [02:55] | And what about the rest of his family? | 他的其余家人呢? |
| [02:59] | No sign of the wife. | 没有他妻子的影踪 |
| [03:01] | What about the daughter? | 那他女儿呢? |
| [03:03] | Housekeeper assume d that she spent the | 管家以为她到 外婆家度周末了 |
| [03:05] | Assumed? | 以为? |
| [03:28] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
| [04:02] | His wife and daughter are missing. | 他妻子和 女儿都失踪了 |
| [04:06] | His silver Cadillac DTS is also missing. | 他那辆银色 “凯迪拉克”也不见踪影 |
| [04:09] | We’re looking for any signs of forced entry in the house, | 我们要寻找屋内 任何强行进入过的痕迹 |
| [04:12] | – any signs of ransack that’s not associated | 任何与那个 派对无关的东西-好的 |
| [04:16] | We need serious damage control. When | 我们要严格控制现场 媒体到来后… |
| [04:18] | it’s going to be bad for morale all around. | 势必对附近居民造成影响 你们动作快点 |
| [04:21] | – I’ll take the downstairs. – Yeah, I’ll be | 我去查看楼下 那我在你上层好了 |
| [04:24] | Looks execution – style. | 像执行死刑的方式 |
| [04:26] | At least one shot to the back of the head. | 头部后至少中了一枪 |
| [04:28] | A lot of bruising around these handcuffs. | 手铐周围有很多淤伤 |
| [04:31] | So he probably fought back. | 他也许反抗过 |
| [04:33] | Without a doubt. | 很显然 |
| [04:35] | Found a shell casing. | 找到个弹壳 |
| [04:39] | Looks like one of ours. | 像我们用的那种 |
| [04:42] | Nine- millimetre, standard issue. | 9毫米口径 标准子弹 |
| [04:46] | So where do you suppose the chief keeps his gun safe? | 你猜 那位局长把枪放哪儿了? |
| [04:48] | (drilling) | |
| [05:10] | We’re in. | 打开了 |
| [05:15] | Thank you, Scott. | 谢谢,斯科特 |
| [05:17] | No problem. | 没什么 |
| [05:19] | What do you got? | 你找到什么了? |
| [05:25] | .38. | 3.8毫米口径 |
| [05:28] | Nice. | 真酷 |
| [05:30] | Pearl handle .25. | 珍珠手柄,2.5毫米 |
| [05:32] | Clear? | 完了吗? |
| [05:33] | I’m looking for that .9. | 我在找9毫米 口径那把 |
| [05:44] | So you think the chief might’ve kept | 你想,那位局长 有可能把那把枪… |
| [05:47] | his signature piece someplace else? | 放在别的地方吗? |
| [05:48] | “For 25 years of distinguished service.” | “表彰其25年卓著表现” |
| [05:52] | An honour like that. Keep it in the case. | 像这样的荣誉 当然要放在这里 |
| [05:57] | Yeah. | 是的 我想 他妻子也许与此有关 |
| [05:57] | So I’m thinking that the wife might be in on this. | 是的 我想 他妻子也许与此有关 |
| [06:01] | Why didn’t she plan better? | 那她何 不计划得好一点? |
| [06:02] | Pack the kid’s clothes. What? | 把孩子的衣服带上 什么? |
| [06:04] | The nanny told me that she only took one shirt — | 保姆告诉我 她只穿了一件衬衫 |
| [06:06] | one the kid wouldn’t even wear. | 孩子们很少 穿这种衣服 |
| [06:08] | Security guard. No party list, | 这是保安 没有派对名单 |
| [06:10] | but he did see each car that left the night of | 但派对那晚,他的确看着 每辆车离开的.直到早上 |
| [06:13] | Chief Rittle left around 5:00 a.m. | 利特局长约 在凌晨5点离开 |
| [06:17] | 5:14, to be exact. | 准确说应该是5:14 |
| [06:22] | You saw Chief Rittle leave? | 你看着 利特局长离开的? |
| [06:24] | Yeah. He was with his wife and kid. | 是的.还有他妻儿 |
| [06:27] | And he had his baseball cap and sunglasses on, | 他当时戴着 棒球帽和太阳镜… |
| [06:29] | ^Iike he always does. | 和以往一样 |
| [06:30] | So you saw a baseball cap and sunglasses. (cell phone rings) | 你看见 棒球帽和太阳镜 |
| [06:33] | Did you actually see the chief’s face? | 你的确 看到局长的脸吗? |
| [06:35] | Well… | 这个… |
| [06:36] | actually, I didn’t. | 我没看到 |
| [06:39] | Brass found the chief’s Cadillac. | 布拉斯找到 局长的凯迪拉克了 |
| [06:41] | Who found it? | 谁找到的? |
| [06:43] | ^In-house security. Blue jacket. | 内部保安 蓝夹克那个 |
| [06:45] | First time he saw the car was Saturday. | 他第一次 看见那辆车是在周六 |
| [06:47] | Chalk ed the tires twice. | 用粉笔画了车胎两次 |
| [06:49] | Saw the bulletin on the chief and called us. | 看见公告后 就给了我们电话 |
| [06:51] | Any bodies, Joe? | 有尸体吗,乔? |
| [06:52] | I already checked inside the car. | 车里我已经查过 |
| [06:54] | We’re waiting on you to check the trunk. | 就等你们来检查车厢了 |
| [07:00] | (cell phone rings) | |
| [07:02] | Whoa. | |
| [07:03] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
| [07:05] | Who is this? | 这是谁? |
| [07:16] | “Chief Rittle”? | “利特局长” |
| [07:16] | What is his connection to the chief? | 他与局长有何关系? |
| [07:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [07:20] | But, if he has gunpowder residue on him, | 但若他身上 有火药残留物 |
| [07:23] | could be our shooter. | 他就可能是凶手 |
| [07:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [07:27] | Florida Highway Patrol called. | 佛罗里达高速路 巡警打来电话 |
| [07:30] | Several motorists saw a girl matching Sasha ‘s exact physical | 有几个乘客看见一个女孩 和夏莎的相貌特征相吻合 |
| [07:33] | walking along an access road. | 她当时走在交流道上 |
| [07:35] | ^In Florida? | 佛罗里达? |
| [07:36] | Miami – Dade County. | 迈阿密大德县 |
| [07:38] | Chief was shot Friday night. | 局长是在周五晚被杀 |
| [07:40] | It’s a two-day drive if you don’t stop. | 中途不停车 也需要跑上两天 |
| [07:42] | It’s national news with national attention. | 这是国内 关注的特大新闻 |
| [07:45] | I’m not surprised we’re getting call- ins. | 我们还会 接到很多电话 |
| [07:47] | Well, if it is our little girl, she’s got evidence on her | 若那是我们要找的小女孩 她就有维加斯两宗谋杀案的证据 |
| [07:51] | One of us should be down there to | 我们其中一个 必须赶到那儿去 |
| [07:57] | Take Warrick. I don’t think he’s ever been to Florida. | 叫上沃利克 我想他还没去过佛罗里达 |
| [08:10] | She’s seven years old! | 她七岁! |
| [08:11] | She’s wearing a pink shirt! | 穿着粉红色衬衫! |
| [08:13] | She was last seen by a motorist there! | 最后一个看到 她的乘客是在那边! |
| [08:17] | She can be two kilometres in either direction. | 她或许在其中 一方向的两英里处 |
| [08:20] | Think of this area as a quadrant. Divide up. | 把这地区看成四分议 分头寻找 |
| [08:23] | You, north. | 你,北边 |
| [08:25] | You, south. | 你,南边 |
| [08:26] | Got it! | 明白! |
| [09:03] | (squeals) | |
| [09:07] | (squealing) | |
| [09:47] | Sasha? | 夏莎? |
| [09:53] | Sasha? | 夏莎? |
| [09:57] | My name is Horatio Caine. | 我叫霍雷肖.凯恩 |
| [10:00] | I’m the head of the Crime Unit. | 我是刑案组的队长 |
| [10:01] | Horatio? | 霍雷肖? |
| [10:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [10:04] | That’s a funny name, isn’t it? | 这名字很有趣,对吗? |
| [10:06] | My mother named me | 这个名字 |
| [10:07] | after a famous writer named Horatio Alger. | 是我妈妈以一个叫 霍雷肖.阿尔格的 作家名字给取的 |
| [10:10] | Ever hear of him? | 听说过他吗? |
| [10:12] | Is your badge real? | 你这徽章是真的吗? |
| [10:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [10:15] | Yeah, that’s real. | 是真的 |
| [10:21] | My daddy’s a policeman. | 我爸爸是个警察 |
| [10:23] | I know that. | 我知道 以前也知道 |
| [10:25] | I knew that. | |
| [10:28] | They’re looking for me, you know. | 他们在找我 |
| [10:32] | Me, too. Me, too. | 我也是 |
| [10:36] | What do you say we sit here | 我们坐在这里 |
| [10:39] | and get found together? | 好好谈谈怎么样? |
| [10:48] | (sighs) | |
| [10:51] | What a day. | 真不容易 |
| [10:57] | (helicopter whirring) | |
| [11:01] | Burgundy sedan. Caucasian female. | “贝肯迪跑车” 白人女性 |
| [11:03] | Age 32. Travelling with a Caucasian male, | 32岁 和一个白人男子一起 |
| [11:06] | indeterminate age. | 年龄不确定 |
| [11:07] | I got a female in distress. | 那小女孩很担心 |
| [11:08] | I want the APB to extend to the whole state. | 我要发布全境通告 |
| [11:11] | Panhandle to the Keys. Yes, sir. | 进行地毯式搜索 明白,长官 |
| [11:13] | Good. | 很好 |
| [11:28] | Horatio Caine. | 我是霍雷肖.凯恩 |
| [11:30] | Catherine Willows. | 凯瑟琳.维乐丝 |
| [11:31] | Caine. Brown. | 凯恩 布朗 |
| [11:32] | Child Services has sent a doctor out. | 儿童援助 中心已叫医生来了 |
| [11:34] | All right, ^Iet’s just be clear. | 好的 我们先说明白吧 |
| [11:35] | This is a Las Vegas case. | 这是维加斯的案子 |
| [11:37] | This is our victim, and we do the processing. | 她是我们的受害人 我们来做处理工作 |
| [11:39] | Okay, I didn’t say he processed her. I just | 好的.我只是说他来了 而已,并没说他在处理 |
| [11:42] | I appreciate the respect. | 很感谢你的理解 |
| [11:43] | You sure about that? | 你是说真的? |
| [11:45] | Does she know about her father? | 她知道她 父亲的事了吗? |
| [11:47] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
| [11:48] | Well, I’d like to get started processing. | 我想现在 就开始调查 |
| [11:50] | Can you show me where you found her? | 请问 你在哪儿找到她的? |
| [11:51] | Okay, I found her right in here. And… | 我就在 这里找到她.还有… 那位小女士就在那里 |
| [11:53] | this is the young lady right over here. | |
| [11:58] | Hi, Sasha. | 你好,夏莎 |
| [12:00] | I’m Catherine Willows. | 我是凯瑟琳.维乐丝 |
| [12:02] | And… | 还有… |
| [12:03] | I need to ask you a few questions. | 我需要问你几个问题 |
| [12:07] | Okay? | 好吗? |
| [12:11] | My kit. | 我的工具箱 |
| [12:12] | Did the man touch you? | 那个人碰你了吗? |
| [12:14] | He hit my mommy. | 他打了我妈妈 |
| [12:20] | Did he hit you? | 他打你了吗? |
| [12:22] | Did he hurt you in any way? | 他伤害过你吗? |
| [12:24] | He acted like I wasn’t there. | 他就当我不存在一样 |
| [12:26] | Well, you know what always happens to bad people? | 你知道坏人 经常会怎样吗? |
| [12:31] | They leave behind a part of themselves, | 他们常会把 遗留下一些东西 |
| [12:34] | and that’s how you can help us find your mommy. | 所以你能帮助 我们找到你妈妈 |
| [12:37] | Now, I need to look underneath your | 我需要看看 你手里是什么 |
| [12:46] | You want to show me what’s in your hand? | 能让我看看 你手里是什么吗? |
| [12:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
| [12:58] | Where did you get that? | 你是在哪儿捡到的? |
| [13:01] | Go! Run, Sasha, run! | 快跑!夏莎! |
| [13:05] | I ran out after they drove off. | 我从 他们那里逃了出来 |
| [13:12] | I picked that up. | 这是我捡的 |
| [13:13] | I bet it felt cold when you picked it up. | 你捡起来时 它一定很冰冷 |
| [13:16] | No. | 不 |
| [13:19] | No… hot. | 不,它很烫 |
| [13:21] | Hmm. | |
| [13:23] | You’re tricking me. | 你唬我 |
| [13:24] | You’re too smart for that. | 你真是聪明 |
| [13:28] | You can spot a Glock cartridge from a block away: | “葛拉克”型子弹 你们可以看出… |
| [13:31] | rectangular firing pin impression, | 矩形撞针痕迹 |
| [13:33] | breach face shear. | 表切面裂口 |
| [13:34] | This casing’s no Glock. | 这不是 “葛拉克”型子弹 |
| [13:35] | It’s isn’t your chief’s weapon. | 那把枪不是 那个局长的 |
| [13:36] | Well, whoever this guy is, he’s a lousy shot. | 不管那家伙是谁 他的枪法也够臭的 |
| [13:39] | Five casings, no hits. | 五发子弹,无一命中 |
| [13:41] | Oh, by the way, I’m Calleigh Duquesne. | 还有,我是凯莉.杜凯 |
| [13:43] | Don’t ask me how to spell it. Southern. | 别问我怎么拼 南方人 |
| [13:45] | Catherine Willows. Southern… Nevada. | 凯瑟琳.维乐丝 南方人…内华达 |
| [13:48] | You got a theory on how the mother and | 一个母亲和她女儿 从维加斯来到迈阿密 |
| [13:50] | all the way in Miami from Las Vegas? | 你们有理论 解释这问题吗? |
| [13:52] | Well, we don’t actually work theories. Do we, Warrick? | 我们工作不是靠理论 对吗,沃利克? |
| [13:54] | No, just evidence. | 是的 我们只靠证据 |
| [13:56] | We’re much more fanciful down here. | 相对而言 我们更富有想像力… |
| [13:59] | Aren’t we, Horatio? | 对吗,霍雷肖? |
| [13:59] | I think that’s a fair description. | 这形容不错 |
| [14:01] | My guess is, this belongs to a Taurus 9, made in Brazil. It’s a cheap | 我想,这属于“金牛公司” 的9毫米手枪,产地巴西 这是把便宜的“贝瑞塔” |
| [14:05] | and you may not see many of them in Vegas, | 在维加斯 也许很少看到 |
| [14:07] | but we get them down here all the time. | 这里却随处可见 |
| [14:09] | Which makes me think this guy wasn’t fleeing Las Vegas. | 我想 那人不是逃往维加斯 |
| [14:13] | He was coming home to Miami. | 他是想回迈阿密来 |
| [14:15] | Well, it’s no longer “Trunk Man.” | 这不像 “树枝人”那件案子 |
| [14:17] | ^Identified him from his dental records. | 从他的牙齿 记录查出身份 |
| [14:20] | Jason Doyle. Dead for three days; no GSR. | 杰森.道尔 死了三天.无皮肢电反应 |
| [14:23] | So, I guess he didn’t shoot Rittle. | 利特不是他杀的 |
| [14:26] | We only recovered one slug from his cranium. | 在他的头盖骨 只找到一颗弹头 |
| [14:29] | And I got this fragment from his lower back. | 我在他的 后腰找到了弹头 |
| [14:32] | His lower back? | 后腰? |
| [14:34] | I thought he was shot twice in the head. | 我还以为 他头部中了两枪 |
| [14:36] | Vascular embolization. | 血管栓塞 |
| [14:38] | Bullet got into his arterial system. | 子弹进入了 他的动脉血管 |
| [14:40] | That’s rare. | 真是罕见 |
| [14:41] | Well, it took a full-body X ray for me to find the thing. | 这是对他 全身拍X光时才发现的 |
| [14:45] | Bullet entered here, | 子弹从这里进入 |
| [14:47] | fragmenting at the neck, | 颈部有子弹碎片 |
| [14:50] | and losing velocity upon penetration of the | 子弹在穿过 颈动脉时减速 |
| [14:53] | Tube down the aorta, continually losing momentum. | 在大动脉中 动力不断减弱 |
| [14:56] | As it exit ed the aorta, it struck the vertebral column | 当子弹在大动脉运动时 撞到了脊椎 |
| [14:59] | and then was swept down to the base of the aorta | 然后掉到了大动脉底部 |
| [15:02] | where I recovered it here at the lumbar region. | 我是在腰部 那里找到子弹的 |
| [15:05] | (huffs) | |
| [15:07] | Pinball. | “弹珠球” |
| [15:08] | Looks like nines– ^Iike we found in the chief. | 这像是在局长 体内找到的9毫米口径 |
| [15:11] | I’ll call Catherine. Thanks. | 我去给凯瑟琳电话.谢谢 |
| [15:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
| [15:18] | Hey, Nick. | 嘿,尼克 |
| [15:19] | Mm-hmm? | |
| [15:20] | You ever been to a swingers’ party? | 你参加 过性开放派对吗? |
| [15:23] | Well, if it’s the same thing as a frat party, | 若这是和 兄弟会派对一样 |
| [15:26] | yeah, lots of them. | 是的,参加过很多次 |
| [15:27] | You know, you get enough booze going, things can get pretty wild. | 喝酒多了后 事情就变得极其荒唐 |
| [15:31] | Frat party, huh? | 兄弟会? |
| [15:33] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 我还从没听说过 |
| [15:39] | How wild? | 如何荒唐法? |
| [15:42] | Multiple-partner wild. | 多个伴侣 |
| [15:45] | And it’d be no big deal to have two, maybe three | 一次和两三个 女孩一起不算什么… |
| [15:50] | Hit on the rock glass. | 指纹查到了 |
| [15:53] | Work card. | 工作卡 |
| [15:55] | “Orpheus Hotel. Tiffany Langer.” | “奥菲斯酒店 蒂芬尼.兰格” |
| [15:58] | Who’s she? | 她是谁? |
| [16:00] | Showgirl. | 舞女 |
| [16:02] | Yes, I went to the party. | 是的 我是参加过那次派对 |
| [16:04] | No, I didn’t go alone. | 不 我不是自己去的 |
| [16:06] | And, no, I’m not telling you | 还有 不.我不会告诉你们… |
| [16:09] | my date’s name or anyone else who was there. | 我的客户名字 或任何在场的人 |
| [16:10] | These people are important. | 这些都是重要人物 |
| [16:13] | Well, a very important police officer was murdered there. | 一个非常重要的 警察局长在那里被杀 |
| [16:17] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
| [16:18] | It took me a long time to get into the circle, | 我花了很长时间 才进到那圈子里 |
| [16:21] | and I plan on staying there. | 我还想留在那里 |
| [16:22] | Was there anybody there you didn’t know? | 那里有没有 你不认识的人? |
| [16:24] | Anybody who wasn’t in “the circle”? | 有没有不是这 “圈子”里的人? |
| [16:27] | Well, my date. | 我的客户 |
| [16:29] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪儿吗? |
| [16:30] | I haven’t seen him since that night. | 那晚之后 我就再没见过他 |
| [16:32] | He sent me home with a judge and his wife. | 他把我,法官 还有法官妇人送回家 |
| [16:35] | So… your date | 在你离开后 |
| [16:37] | stayed at the party after you left? | 你的客户还 继续留在派对那里? |
| [16:39] | As far as I know. | 据我所知是这样 |
| [16:41] | Where does he live? | 他住在哪儿? |
| [16:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [16:44] | I’ve known him for five days. | 我才认识他五天 |
| [16:46] | GRlSSOM: Well, that’s 120 hours. | 那也有120小时了 |
| [16:48] | There must be something you know about him that you could share | 对于他,你一定 有些事可告诉我们 |
| [16:51] | Right-handed, a Libra, circumcised, rich… | 习惯用右手,天平座 割过包皮,很有钱… |
| [16:55] | Back-East rich. | 非常有钱 |
| [16:57] | Which kind of surprised me | 让我想不到的是… |
| [16:58] | because he wore really cheap cologne. | 他用的古龙水 却是那种便宜货 |
| [17:00] | Cheap? How? | 便宜货?气味如何? |
| [17:03] | Smelled funny… sweet. | 味道很古怪…很香 |
| [17:06] | Are you sure it was cologne? | 你确定那是古龙水吗? |
| [17:08] | Or deodorant. Mouthwash, maybe | 也许是除臭剂或漱口水 |
| [17:10] | All I know is it smelled sickly sweet. | 我就知道那种 味道挺恶心 |
| [17:15] | To be honest, I thought he could have used a little help in that department. | 老实说,他真应该 在那方面多注意点 |
| [17:18] | Would you happen to have | 那你是否有… |
| [17:20] | an article of clothing of his by any chance? | 他穿过衣服 或者其它东西? |
| [17:22] | The only thing he gave me was a good time. | 他唯一给我的 就是美好时光 |
| [17:25] | Hey, guess what? | 知道吗? |
| [17:26] | This isn’t about you. | 这件事不关乎你 |
| [17:28] | This is about a missing seven- year-old girl. | 却关乎一个 失踪的7岁女孩 |
| [17:32] | Why don’t you give us his name? | 何不把告诉 我们他的名字? |
| [17:37] | Adam Van der Welk. | 亚当.范.德维克 |
| [17:41] | Uh… no, the chief’s little girl is with Child Services. | 不,局长的女儿和 在儿童援助中心那里 |
| [17:44] | We’re still at the drop-off place. | 我们还在事发现场 |
| [17:46] | Yeah, right. Will do, Brass. | 是的.好的,布拉斯 |
| [17:49] | I got a pill. | 找到个药片 |
| [17:51] | Looks like a sedative. | 似乎是止痛药 |
| [17:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [17:59] | Diazepam. | “硝基苯” “本佐斯” |
| [18:00] | Benzos. | |
| [18:02] | That could explain why the mother | 这就能 解释为何那个母亲 |
| [18:04] | didn’t escape with her daughter. | 没有和女儿一起逃走 |
| [18:06] | She was incapacitated. | 她已全身无力 |
| [18:09] | Go! | 快跑! 那小女孩怎么逃走的? |
| [18:10] | How’d the little girl get away? | 快跑! 那小女孩怎么逃走的? |
| [18:13] | We got some tire treads on the shoulder. | 这里有些轮胎的印记 |
| [18:16] | Made an easy stop. | 车在这里停过 |
| [18:16] | And why did he pick such a secluded area? | 为何选这么一个 隐蔽的地方? |
| [18:19] | Seems like a great place to ice someone. | 似乎是个 杀人灭口的好地方? |
| [18:22] | Or take a leak. | 或者“交水费” |
| [18:23] | Maybe that’s why he stopped the car here… to take a leak. | 也许他之所以停在这里… 是想“交水费” |
| [18:30] | Run! Run, Sasha, run! | 快跑!夏莎! |
| [18:33] | Let me ask you another question: | 我再问 你们一个问题 |
| [18:36] | When you’re home alone, do you lock the | 你独自在家时 是否也把洗手间门给锁上? |
| [18:38] | I don’t even know you. | 这根本不用问 |
| [18:40] | Sure, you do. We all do. | 你当然会,我们都会 |
| [18:41] | It’s human nature to avoid being vulnerable, isn’t it? | 这是人类自我 防卫的本能,对吗? |
| [18:44] | So, if that’s the case, | 若是这样的话 |
| [18:46] | then he would look for a tree | 他就会找一棵树… |
| [18:48] | to shield himself, wouldn’t he? | 来保护自己,对吗? |
| [18:53] | So, then the question becomes, | 因此,问题是… |
| [18:55] | how far along this path before he loses sight of them? | 他在离这条路多远的 距离还能看见她们? |
| [18:59] | Not very far. | 不会很远 |
| [19:00] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
| [19:02] | Bang. Footprints… | 脚印… |
| [19:05] | and this is urine. | 这是尿液 |
| [19:10] | ^If you’re lucky, urethral cells with slough off with urine. | 若走运的话 尿液里就会含有尿道细胞 |
| [19:15] | But, if we get his DNA, | 若我们检验出他的DNA |
| [19:18] | there’s a chance we’ll get him. | 也许就能找到他 |
| [19:20] | (cell phone rings) | |
| [19:21] | Yeah. Caine. | 凯恩 |
| [19:23] | What do you mean, FBl? | 你说什么,FBI? |
| [19:29] | WlLLOWS: So you’re saying the guy has B.O.? | 你是说那人是B.O.? |
| [19:31] | GRlSSOM: Body odour, bad breath. | 有体臭,气味很难闻 |
| [19:34] | I don’t know; there’s something about Adam Van der Welk | 我也不清楚 这个亚当.范.德维克 |
| [19:36] | that makes him smell. | 确实有体臭 |
| [19:37] | All this because some showgirl said he smelled sweet? | 就因为一个舞女说 他身上的气味很香? |
| [19:41] | Sickly sweet. | 是那种恶心的香味 气味也像指纹一样 |
| [19:42] | Smells can be like fingerprints, my dear. | 是那种恶心的香味 气味也像指纹一样 |
| [19:44] | Hey, what’s going on there? | 嘿,进行得怎么样了? |
| [19:46] | I thought you were meeting the Feds? | 还以为 你正和联邦人员谈呢? |
| [19:48] | Uh… yeah, we are. They picked the place. | 是的,谈过了 他们正进行调查 |
| [19:51] | The Shore Club. | 海滩俱乐部 |
| [19:52] | Later. | 再见 |
| [19:54] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么那么久? |
| [19:56] | That is a good question. | 问得好 |
| [20:00] | Hey, I just ran into a Fed in the lobby. | 我在大厅里刚 遇上一个联邦调查员 |
| [20:04] | He told me that, | 是他告诉我的 |
| [20:05] | apparently, the Vegas case fits the profile of a serial | 显然,维加斯 那件案子就是FBI… |
| [20:08] | the FBI’s been tracking. | 一直在调查的案子 |
| [20:10] | Hey, you’re from Vegas? | 你是从维加斯来的? |
| [20:12] | Speedle. Brown. | 史比杜 布朗 |
| [20:13] | Where was the Fed? | 那联邦人员呢? |
| [20:14] | He’s right there in the lobby. | 他就在大厅那里 |
| [20:15] | He’s got his little, you know, headphone on, | 他还戴着个小的耳机 |
| [20:17] | and his little tie. | 系一条小领带 |
| [20:18] | And you talked to him? | 你跟他谈过了? |
| [20:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [20:20] | Do they have an l.D. yet? | 他们查到了吗? |
| [20:22] | No l.D. yet, but their perp | 没有 但罪犯的目标… |
| [20:23] | targets wealthy couples | 都是休闲场所里的… |
| [20:25] | at their playgrounds… | 有钱夫妇 |
| [20:27] | Pebble Beach, Aspen, the Hamptons. | “鹅卵石海滩” “白杨”,“汉普敦俱乐部” |
| [20:30] | Evidently, the husbands get murdered first | 显然,先是丈夫被杀 |
| [20:34] | and the wives later– | 然后是他们的妻子 |
| [20:36] | after they’ve enjoyed 48 hours of fun and games. | 都是在他们玩乐了 48小时之后发生 |
| [20:39] | 48? | |
| [20:40] | Vegas? | 维加斯来的? |
| [20:41] | Speedle. Willows. | 史比杜-维乐丝 |
| [20:44] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
| [20:45] | There’s also a link to Miami. | 这也跟迈阿密有关联 |
| [20:47] | Of course there is. | 这个当然 |
| [20:48] | Or, you know, he could just be some geriatric dude | 他也许 是个比较老的人… |
| [20:52] | that just digs the weather. | 喜欢这样的天气 |
| [20:53] | WlLLOWS: I don’t understand. Why didn’t the Feds put this out on NClC? | 我不明白.联邦人员 为何不把消息公布 在国家犯罪信息中心? |
| [20:56] | Because they’re Feds. | 因为他们是联邦人员 |
| [20:58] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
| [21:00] | Dennis. Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
| [21:02] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
| [21:04] | Tick-tock, Dennis. | 等等,丹尼斯 |
| [21:05] | While you’re waiting to get your ducks in a row, | 你在等着罪犯落网时… |
| [21:07] | the guy with the “Miami link’ just slipped through my hands. | 却让迈阿密案那个 罪犯从我手心逃脱了 |
| [21:09] | Horatio, I didn’t have federal approval… | 霍雷肖 没有联邦人员许可… |
| [21:11] | I need answers for this little girl. | 我需要给 那个小女孩答覆 |
| [21:13] | Her father’s just been killed– maybe her mother, too– | 她父亲刚被杀 或许还有她母亲 |
| [21:15] | and that’s your fault. You understand that. | 你要知道 这是你的错 |
| [21:18] | It sounds like you’re making this personal. | 你似乎把 这案子当私人事情了 |
| [21:21] | Dennis, you don’t give me this link, | 丹尼斯 你不给我线索的话 |
| [21:23] | I will make this very personal. | 就别怪我不讲情面 |
| [21:27] | All of his victims stayed here in the last year. | 他杀过的人 去年都在这里呆过 |
| [21:31] | Here? This hotel? | 这里?这酒店? |
| [21:32] | Rittle and his wife, too. Last winter. | 利特和他妻子 去年冬天也来过 |
| [21:35] | Mmm. Wish I would have known that. Maybe he would still be alive. | 若我早点知道 也许他就不会死 |
| [21:38] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
| [21:41] | (speaking Spanish) | [西班牙语] |
| [21:45] | Si… Vamos. | 好的,谢谢 |
| [21:48] | I had a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不好的预感 她跟你说什么了? |
| [21:50] | What did she just say to you? | |
| [21:52] | She just said that you need to learn the language. | 她说 你需要学多一门语言 |
| [22:00] | I don’t see this burgundy car. | 我没看见那辆 “贝肯迪跑车” |
| [22:02] | Where you looking? | 你在看哪儿? |
| [22:03] | Check the disturbance along the bank | 看岸边的这些轮胎印 |
| [22:05] | and follow it in. | 最后从这里进去 |
| [22:06] | How did you find the disturbance? Drive up and down the | 你怎么找到的?整天 开车在运河里上上下下? |
| [22:10] | No, the thing about Miami | 不 迈阿密的一个特点… |
| [22:12] | is the entire city’s watched from above. | 就是从 高处俯瞰整个城市 |
| [22:13] | Coast Guard choppers. | 海岸巡逻直升机 |
| [22:15] | Someone going to cover me? | 有人掩护我吗? |
| [22:17] | I got you. | 我掩护你 |
| [22:19] | WlLLOWS: Cover you for what? | 掩护什么? |
| [22:21] | Alligators. | 鳄鱼 |
| [22:23] | Only way to outrun a gator | 逃脱鳄鱼的唯一方法 |
| [22:26] | is to swim faster than the guy next to you. | 就是当那家伙接近 你时要游得比它快 |
| [22:28] | ^Isn’t that right, Delko? | 对吗,德尔克? |
| [22:30] | Used to have a partner. | 以前还有 搭档来掩护我 |
| [22:32] | CAlNE: Guys…please? | 伙计们,可以了吗? |
| [23:33] | That her? | 是她吗? |
| [23:33] | Yeah, that’s Mina Rittle. | 是的 是米娜.利特 |
| [23:53] | Our guy’s still in the wind, folks. | 我们的罪犯仍在作案 |
| [23:58] | Still in the wind. | 仍在作案 |
| [24:03] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么? |
| [24:05] | Mina Rittle. | 米娜.利特 |
| [24:10] | Who wrapped you, Mina? | 谁把你 包起来的,米娜? |
| [24:13] | The plastic wasn’t for transport. | 这塑料布 并非为了搬运尸体 |
| [24:15] | Covering her intimates — most likely sexual. | 把她包起来 很可能想隐藏性别 |
| [24:18] | Two gunshot wounds, ^Ieft temple. | 左边太阳穴,两处枪伤 |
| [24:20] | One shot was a through- and- through. | 一枪直接穿透 |
| [24:24] | Trace ASAP, along with the plastic. | 和塑料布一起 拿去“检寻处” |
| [24:27] | My preliminary probe | 我的探针显示… |
| [24:30] | shows water in the lungs, | 她两个肺部都有积水 |
| [24:31] | which indicates she was still alive when | 表明她被 推下河中时还活着 |
| [24:37] | Looks like the eyes are glued shut. | 两眼似乎被胶水封过 眼下有金色硬物 |
| [24:41] | Gold crusty substance underneath. | |
| [24:44] | What is that, Mina? | 那是什么,米娜? |
| [24:53] | The substance is water- soluble. | 这些是水溶性物质 |
| [24:56] | But somehow it got preserved in the water. | 但它却可在水里保存 |
| [24:59] | My guess is | 我的猜测是… |
| [25:01] | the plastic was wrapped around her eyes at | 她的眼睛 被塑料布所包裹 |
| [25:04] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
| [25:06] | There’s a lot more of it. | 还有很多线索 |
| [25:11] | What do you want to bet | 你们敢打赌吗? |
| [25:14] | this is in every orifice? | 每个孔 都会有这种东西 |
| [25:19] | You guys got a sick one. | 那凶手是个变态狂 |
| [25:37] | Aha! | |
| [25:38] | Delko, you’ve been down there for45 minutes. | 德尔克 你在下面已经45分钟了 |
| [25:41] | Do you know the level of bacteria in the water? | 你知道水里的 细菌含量是多少吗? |
| [25:44] | You can get all kinds of infections. | 你会得各种传染病的 |
| [25:45] | What do you got? | 找到什么了? |
| [25:47] | Water pistol. | “水枪” |
| [25:48] | One water logged Beretta knockoff. | 一把充满 水的贝瑞塔手枪 |
| [25:52] | Suspect’s personal gun? | 嫌疑人的手枪? |
| [25:54] | That’s it. Congratulations. | 是的 恭喜 |
| [25:57] | I’ll put it over the wires that he’s not carrying that Taurus anymore | 我再下去看看 他是否没带那把 “金牛座”手枪 |
| [26:00] | Do that, and take a shower. | 去吧,然后洗个澡 |
| [26:01] | Nice shoes. | 鞋子真不错 |
| [26:04] | Ma’am, you have to concentrate on the face– | 小姐 你要集中描述他的脸部 |
| [26:07] | in parts — not just the whole. | 一些特征 不用全部描述 |
| [26:09] | Ask me what he wore. | 你可以 问我他穿什么衣服 |
| [26:11] | Ask me if he was good in bed. | 床上功夫是否了得 |
| [26:13] | Just don’t ask me how close together his eyes were. | 但别问我他两眼 距离有多宽 |
| [26:16] | You said he kind of looked ^Iike Ricky Martin, right? | 你说他有点像瑞奇.马丁 是吗?[拉丁歌星] |
| [26:18] | Yeah, with a touch of Jude Law. | 是的,还有点像裘德罗 [著名影星] |
| [26:20] | ARTlST: Try to not just picture him. | 请不要描绘他 |
| [26:22] | Try to think of an event. | 尽量回忆脸部细节 |
| [26:26] | Okay… | 好吧 |
| [26:27] | Three-way kiss. | 有三个特征 |
| [26:29] | His lower lip was kind of pouty… | 他的下唇有点噘起 |
| [26:33] | and he had this | 他还有. |
| [26:35] | Michael Douglas thing working, you know— | 像 迈克尔.道格拉斯那样的… |
| [26:37] | a cleft in his chin. | 左下巴有点小凹陷 |
| [26:39] | Kind of like that? | 像这样吗? 是的 |
| [26:40] | Yeah. | 像这样吗? 是的 |
| [26:41] | You’re right. That is easier. | 没错.这容易多了 |
| [27:05] | Adam Van der Welk. | 亚当.范.德维克 |
| [27:08] | Little girl saw a monster. | 小女孩见到的是魔鬼 |
| [27:11] | Showgirl saw a husband. | 舞女见到的是“丈夫” |
| [27:12] | So this guy could be anybody. | 罪犯可能是任何人 |
| [27:14] | STOKES: Yeah, that’s the problem with eyewitnesses. | 是的.目击证人的 问题就在于此 |
| [27:15] | All the more reason to rely on evidence. | 现在只能依赖证据了 |
| [27:17] | Tell Warrick hey. Let me know if anything breaks. | 告诉沃利克 有何进展给我电话 |
| [27:19] | You, too. | 你也是 |
| [27:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [27:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [27:22] | So, how’s your colleague Grissom doing | 嘿 你的同事格里森… |
| [27:24] | on the aroma angle? | 调查得怎么样了? |
| [27:25] | I’m sure he’s making progress, | 我想 他一定有所进展 |
| [27:27] | but Grissom rarely says anything until he’s good | 但证据明了之前 他是极少发言的 |
| [27:30] | Smart man. | 聪明人 |
| [27:31] | I just wanted to show you something. | 我只想让 你看样东西 |
| [27:33] | The sticky substance we got off the wife | 那妻子 身上的粘性物质 |
| [27:35] | is, in fact, honey. | 其实是蜜糖 |
| [27:36] | You say that like it means something. | 你是说 这一定意味着什么 蜜糖还是蜜糖 |
| [27:38] | Well, honey on its own is just honey | |
| [27:40] | but, when you add plastic wrap, it’s… a different situation. | 但是 当你裹上塑料布后 情况就完全不一样了 |
| [27:44] | (techno-pop playing) | |
| [27:47] | (cheering) | |
| [27:56] | (crowd chanting) Five… four… three… | |
| [27:59] | …two… one… | |
| [28:02] | (cheering) | |
| [28:24] | Yum. | “好吃的” |
| [28:26] | This is where he got the idea. | 他就是在 这儿得到的“灵感” |
| [28:29] | Yep. | 是的 |
| [28:30] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
| [28:40] | Some guys like to lick it off. | 有些人喜欢 把它舔下来 |
| [28:42] | Really? I’m partial to the swab myself. | 真的?我偏爱 用棉签把它擦下来 |
| [28:48] | Ready, honey? | 好了吗,蜜糖? |
| [28:49] | Coming, dear. | 走吧,亲爱的 |
| [28:55] | Tuberculosis victims emit breath that smells | 肺结核患者呼出的气体 闻起来就像… |
| [28:58] | ^Iike wet leaves. | 湿木的树叶 |
| [28:59] | Maple, elm, ash, what? | 枫树,榆树 烟木,哪种? |
| [29:01] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
| [29:02] | Miami is pulling cars out of canals, | 迈阿密那边 刚把车从河里捞出… |
| [29:04] | chasing leads, debriefing the kid — | 大家忙得晕头转向 |
| [29:06] | and you guys are flip ping through textbooks? | 你们却在 这里翻教科书? |
| [29:08] | This is how I work. | 这是我的工作方式 |
| [29:10] | Tuberculosis. | 肺结核 |
| [29:12] | Cyanide Poisoning. | 氰化物中毒 |
| [29:14] | Endocrinology. | 内分泌学 |
| [29:16] | I’m following my nosino. | 我正在研究鼻腔学 |
| [29:19] | You’re closer to this Van der Welk guy than | 你们表面不动声色 其实就快找出那个 范.德维克了,对吗? |
| [29:23] | Doctor. | 医生 医生 |
| [29:25] | Doctor. | |
| [29:27] | How about Darier disease? | 有无可能是 “达里埃病症”? |
| [29:30] | Doesn’t that give you a rash that smells like | 那种皮疹病气味 不是像人类排泄物吗? |
| [29:33] | We’re looking for something a little sweeter. | 我们找的是 气味香一点的 |
| [29:36] | There’s diabetic ketoacidosis. | 还有糖尿病酮酸中毒 |
| [29:39] | Body has excess glucose, which converts to ketone… | 人体葡萄糖若过多 就会转化成酮… |
| [29:43] | gets expelled through the pore s. | 从毛孔中散发出去 |
| [29:45] | Has a fruity smell. | 气味像水果 |
| [29:47] | It would help if we had a piece of the assailant’s clothing. | 若我们有凶手的 衣服就好办多了 |
| [29:54] | What? | 怎么了? |
| [29:56] | I think I overlooked some evidence. | 有些证据我忽略了 |
| [30:00] | SPEEDLE: I’m going to isolate it using high – performance | 我用高精 确度的液体分离机… |
| [30:03] | ^Iiquid chromatography. | 把它分离开来 |
| [30:06] | Once we identify the pollen, | 若辨认出其中的花粉 |
| [30:09] | we’ll know if it’s floral honey. | 就能知道 它是否是花蜜 |
| [30:18] | So, H, when’s the last time you were in | 霍 你上次到蜂房去是何时? |
| [30:21] | I was there opening night. | 晚上 有空我都会去那里 |
| [30:22] | I didn’t see you there. | 我从没见过你 |
| [30:24] | I was, uh… | 我是… |
| [30:25] | VlP. | 贵宾 |
| [30:29] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
| [30:32] | It’s Tupelo honey. | 蓝果树花蜜 |
| [30:33] | It’s the purest of all honeys. | 所有蜜糖中最纯的 |
| [30:35] | Stays in liquid form for life. Doesn’t | 永远保持液态. 不会结晶或变硬 |
| [30:38] | Where’d you get that? | 你在哪儿找到的? |
| [30:39] | CDC hipped me to it after that Africanized | 培养非洲蜜蜂后 控制分配中心把它给了我 |
| [30:42] | Okay, let’s swap this out. | 好了 提取一点出来 |
| [30:45] | I want you to take a look at this. | 你来观察一下 |
| [30:48] | We got this off the chief’s wife. | 这是在 局长妻子身上找到的 |
| [30:56] | It’s a match. | 吻合 |
| [30:59] | It’s a match. | 完全吻合 |
| [31:01] | $500 for five dollars’ worth of honey? I don’t | 价值5块钱的蜂蜜卖5百块? 我不信它值那么多 |
| [31:05] | Those are mostly for decoration | 大多数 都用作装饰而已 |
| [31:07] | but, once in a while, some bigwig comes, | 但偶尔,也会有些 大人物来买上一点 |
| [31:10] | Wouldn’t it have been easier to put these in order? This is | 把它们摆整齐不是 更干脆吗?装饰也可保持永久 |
| [31:13] | DUQUESNE: Maybe not. I’ve got a receipt from two nights ago. | 也许不会,我这里 有张前两晚的收据 |
| [31:16] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
| [31:19] | Do you recognize this guy? | 你认识这个人吗? |
| [31:21] | Yeah. Looks just like every other Joe that | 认识.进来的 每个人样子都差不多 |
| [31:24] | Look, you work the door. | 你是把门的 |
| [31:26] | Anybody come in here in the last 48 hours | 48小时前 在来这里的人当中… |
| [31:29] | that bought some of that very expensive Tupelo honey? | 有人买过那种 很贵的蓝果树蜂蜜吗? |
| [31:32] | This is Miami. Every night’s a weekend. | 这里是迈阿密 每晚都是周末 |
| [31:34] | My people tell me that a customer came in two nights ago to | 我的人跟我说 前两晚有个客人来买了一些 |
| [31:37] | Wasn’t a customer. lt was a limo driver. | 不是客人 是个豪华车司机 |
| [31:39] | – A limo driver? – Yeah. Gordon. | 豪华车司机? 是的.名叫戈登 |
| [31:41] | Gave me a C-note just to double- park. | 还让我停放好他 那辆“日产豪华型” |
| [31:43] | Did this Gordon tell you who he had in the | 戈登有没有跟你说 他的车后面有谁? |
| [31:46] | No. Just that it was some rich guy– some | 没有,那是个有钱人 某位大豪客 |
| [31:49] | Let me guess– from Vegas. | 让我猜猜 他是从维加斯来的 |
| [31:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [31:59] | (siren wailing) | |
| [32:05] | How did you find him? | 你怎么找到他的? |
| [32:07] | Figured, limo driver– airport. | 豪华车司机,在机场 |
| [32:10] | I spotted Gordon, here, on Alton — | 我是在 奥尔顿找到戈登的 |
| [32:12] | back way to Miami lnternational. | 当时他正赶往 迈阿密国际机场 |
| [32:15] | Lit him up, pulled him over here. | 你们跟他谈谈吧 |
| [32:17] | Nice work. | 干得不错 |
| [32:18] | You got a ^Iast name, Gordon? | 你姓什么,戈登? |
| [32:20] | Daimler. | 戴姆勒[英国名车品牌] |
| [32:22] | Look, Officer, the Corwins are coming in on their | 警官,柯温夫妇的 私人飞机到了.他们 是我最好的两个顾客 |
| [32:27] | I really should be there. | 我要赶到机场去 |
| [32:28] | Well, the Corwins are going to have to wait. | 柯温夫妇得等一下了 |
| [32:30] | WlLLOWS: We understand that another one of your | 我们打听到 你的其中一个顾客 |
| [32:33] | bought some very expensive honey from a | 曾在俱乐部里 买了些很贵的蜂蜜 |
| [32:36] | Yeah, well, I’ve had stranger requests. | 是的 那陌生人叫我去买的 |
| [32:39] | This customer of yours have a name? | 你知道 那位顾客的名字吗? |
| [32:41] | Never got it. He paid cash. Never saw a | 没打听.他付的是 现金.没见过他的信用卡 |
| [32:44] | Well, did you notice anything unusual about | 你是否注意到 他有何不寻常特征? |
| [32:47] | Did he smell? | 他气味如何? |
| [32:49] | Did he…have an odour? | 他有体臭吗? |
| [32:52] | Uh… his breath, maybe. He’d been drinking | 也许是他的口气 他喝了很多酒 |
| [32:55] | Remember what he was drinking? Was it | 记得他喝过什么吗? 酒味是否像爱尔兰威士忌? |
| [32:58] | Whatever I have stocked. | 酒都在车里 |
| [32:59] | – Well, we’d like to take a look. -Sure. Go ahead. | 好的.我们想看一看 好的,请便 |
| [33:24] | Vodka. | 伏特加 |
| [33:31] | Gin. | 杜松子酒 |
| [33:51] | Smell that? | 闻到了吗? |
| [33:53] | Sickly sweet. | 恶心的香味 |
| [33:54] | That’s exactly how Grissom described it. | 格里森 就是这样形容的 |
| [34:03] | You want me to do what? | 你想让我做什么? |
| [34:05] | Smell this. | 闻一下这个 |
| [34:15] | That’s it. | 没错 |
| [34:16] | That’s Adam’s smell. | 是亚当的气味 |
| [34:19] | ^In the five days that you two were together, | 你们在一起呆了5天 |
| [34:22] | did you happen to notice what he was drinking? | 你是否留意 过他喝什么酒? |
| [34:23] | Champagne. | 香槟 |
| [34:25] | Did he ever drink anything sweeter, like whiskey or cognac? | 他是否喝过 香味比较浓的酒 比如威士忌或白兰地? |
| [34:28] | Are you kidding me? | 你在说笑吗? |
| [34:30] | With him, it was all Dom all the time. | 和他一起,喝的一直都是 “香槟王”[法国名酒] |
| [34:35] | You found a medical condition. | 你查出了检验结果 |
| [34:37] | GRlSSOM: Diabetic ketoacidosis. | 糖尿病酮酸中毒 |
| [34:39] | It’s an insulin deficiency. | 这是胰岛素不足的症状 |
| [34:41] | His body’s been expelling excess glucose. Makes him smell fruity. | 他体内一直在 排出过量葡萄糖 让他散发出果味 |
| [34:45] | Which, I guess, could easily be mistaken | 我想 这很容易被误认为… |
| [34:47] | for whiskey breath. | 喝威士忌 后呼出的口气 |
| [34:49] | Hey, can you | 你能否… |
| [34:51] | test for diabetic ketoacidosis off urine? | 在尿液中检测出 糖尿病酮酸中毒 |
| [34:54] | Well, blood’s the best | 最好是血液 |
| [34:56] | but, if you had a urine sample, maybe. | 但若有尿液样本的话 也许可以 |
| [34:58] | Ask him what medication you would take for that. | 问问他这种 病用什么药物治疗 |
| [35:01] | What would a doctor prescribe? | 医生开什么药 治疗这种病? |
| [35:04] | Novalin insulin. | “诺华林胰岛素” |
| [35:08] | Lucky for us we found blood in his urine. | 幸好在他 尿液里提取到血液 |
| [35:10] | Absence of C- Peptide in the blood. | 血液里没有C缩氨酸 |
| [35:13] | Means the insulin in our guy’s system isn’t natural– it’s synthetic. | 就是说罪犯用的胰岛素 不是天然的,而是合成的 |
| [35:17] | And prescribed. We’re right over here. | 还开过处方 我们到了 |
| [35:19] | This is our database. | 这是我们的数据库 |
| [35:22] | Okay, what we’re looking for is a patient | 好了.我们找一下 在前48小时内… |
| [35:25] | who’s purchased synthetic insulin | 那些购买过 合成胰岛素的… |
| [35:28] | in the last 48 hours. | 所有病患者 |
| [35:34] | Here we go. | 出来了 |
| [35:43] | Gordon Daimler. | 戈登.戴姆勒 |
| [35:46] | That’s the limo driver. | 是那个司机 |
| [35:47] | That’s him. | 是他 |
| [35:48] | And the reason that old Gordon probably didn’t smell | 我们在和 戈登谈话的时候… |
| [35:51] | when we picked him up | 他并没有体味 |
| [35:52] | is because he’d just taken his insulin, hadn’t he? | 那是因为他刚 服用过胰岛素,对吗? 但气味却仍留 在汽车的空调里 |
| [35:55] | But the scent was still in the limo’s AC system. | |
| [35:58] | Well, now we have this guy’s address. | 我们现在 有他的地址 |
| [36:00] | Yes, take a look at this address. A limousine driver | 是的 看一下这个地址 |
| [36:03] | with a house on the water in Coconut Grove? | 一个司机竟会在 “椰林”有栋水上别墅? |
| [36:06] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这样想 |
| [36:07] | Who’s the owner of record? | 记录上写着谁是房主? |
| [36:11] | Let’s check it. | 查一下看看 |
| [36:15] | Sissy and Dylan Corwin. | 希茜和戴伦.柯温 |
| [36:20] | That’s the couple that he was picking up at the airport | 我们在机场问他话时 他要接的… |
| [36:23] | when we pulled him over. | 就是这两夫妇 |
| [36:24] | That’s right. | 是的 |
| [36:26] | So then maybe that’s how he finds his victims– driving a limo. | 也许他寻找目标的方式 就是开豪华轿车 |
| [36:30] | And, when they’re away at some posh resort, | 当他们离开自己的豪宅时 |
| [36:33] | he moves into their house, doesn’t he? | 他就搬进 他们那里,对吗? |
| [36:36] | Hops over to Las Vegas. | 接着又到了 拉斯维加斯 |
| [36:38] | Visits the couple he met in Miami. Kills the husband… Mm-hmm. | 拜访他在迈阿密遇见的 两夫妇.把丈夫杀死 |
| [36:41] | …brings the wife back here– kills her. | 把妻子带回来,也杀死 |
| [36:44] | And, when the Corwins come home… | 当柯温夫妇回到家时… |
| [36:47] | not good. | 不好 |
| [37:01] | WlLLOW: No one’s answering inside. | 里面没有回应 |
| [37:09] | Miami- Dade Police! | 迈阿密戴德警察! |
| [37:43] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
| [37:46] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
| [38:05] | I got a blood trail here… | 这里发现血迹 |
| [38:07] | ^Ieading to the garage. | 一直通往车库 |
| [38:53] | He dragged her body to here… | 他把她尸体拉到这儿 |
| [38:56] | and put her in that car. | 然后放进那辆车里 |
| [38:57] | Nine-mil. | 9毫米口径 |
| [39:02] | One shot’s a through- and-through. | 一枪穿透而过 |
| [39:04] | Scalp hair. | 头发 |
| [39:07] | He fired this one first. | 他先是虚开了一枪 |
| [39:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道为何 |
| [39:11] | To terrorize her. | 为了吓她 |
| [39:13] | This strike here. | 这一枪击中这里 |
| [39:15] | That one’s all business. | 那才是致命一枪 |
| [39:43] | He wrapped her in plastic by the bed, | 他是在床上 用塑料布包裹她 |
| [39:46] | raped her. | 强奸了她 |
| [39:47] | Then dragged her in here and cornered her like an animal | 接着把她拉到 这里像动物般虐待 |
| [39:50] | ^If Gordon’s true to form, | 若确实是戈登干的… |
| [39:52] | he’s going to kill the Corwins. | 他一定会去 杀柯温夫妇 |
| [39:54] | You guys should take a look at this. | 你们来看看这个 |
| [39:58] | Well, people don’t really buy these houses for the view. | 人们并不是为了 风景而买这些别墅 |
| [40:01] | It’s a place to put a million-dollar boat. | 那能放下一艘 上百万美元的游艇 |
| [40:04] | But what’s your point? | 你想指什么? |
| [40:08] | The boat’s missing, | 那艘游艇不见了 |
| [40:10] | and that’s where he’s killing them right now. | 他或许就在 那上面杀死他们 |
| [40:13] | Speed, get on that thing right now. | 史比杜 快召集所有人 |
| [40:15] | Put the birds in the air and call the Coast Guard. Right now. Do it. | 让直升机进行巡逻 呼叫海岸警卫队.快去 |
| [40:19] | Air and Sea, this is Tim Speedle. | 海空警卫队 我是蒂姆.史比杜 |
| [40:21] | I need you to be on the lookout for a yacht– T-45. | 请你们立即寻找 一艘游艇.船号是T-45 |
| [40:23] | R.O. Dylan and Sissy Corwin. | 戴伦和希茜.柯温 |
| [40:25] | Commandeered by one Gordon Daimler. | 抢夺者是戈登.戴姆勒 |
| [40:28] | Gordon Daimler. | 戈登.戴姆勒 |
| [40:29] | Commandeered by… | 抢夺者是… |
| [40:30] | Gordon Daimler. | 戈登.戴姆勒 |
| [40:36] | Coast Guard found her adrift! | 海岸警卫队 找到那艘船了! |
| [40:39] | No radio contact! | 没有无线电联系! |
| [40:41] | We hailed her. | 我们呼叫过那艘船 |
| [40:42] | No response. | 没有回应 |
| [40:44] | ^Infrared’s up. | 红外摄像议 |
| [40:45] | Blue means dead, red means alive. | 蓝色表示人已死 红色表示人还活着 |
| [40:47] | Pink. | 粉红色 |
| [40:48] | Body heat’s fading. Person’s dying. | 人体温度在下降.人快死了 |
| [40:50] | – ldentify the other players. – Speed? | 快鉴别其他人 史比杜? |
| [40:53] | Red. ls that our suspect? | 红色 那是嫌疑人吗? |
| [40:55] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
| [40:56] | I am. | 我确定 |
| [40:57] | How? | 怎么确定? |
| [40:59] | We haven’t identified all the players. | 我们还没鉴 别出里面所有人 |
| [41:01] | He’s going back to finish off the job. Detweiler. | 他要回去 干掉受害者.德维勒 |
| [41:03] | Getting a bead on him, sir. | 已经瞄准目标,长官 |
| [41:05] | M.O. on this guy says husband’s already | 摄像议显示 那个丈夫已死 |
| [41:07] | He’s going back to finish off the wife. | 他要回去杀死那个妻子 |
| [41:10] | You’re good to go. | 准备射击 |
| [41:12] | Body language does not look like an attack. | 肢体语言 不像是攻击对方 |
| [41:21] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等… |
| [41:23] | Don’t the Corwins have a jet? | 柯温夫妇 不是有架飞机吗? |
| [41:25] | The Corwins have a jet, right? | 柯温夫妇 有架飞机,对吧? |
| [41:27] | Gordon’s left them here to die! | 戈登把他们 留在这里等死! |
| [41:29] | Abort this, Sackheim! Abort this! | 停止,塞克!快停止! |
| [41:31] | ^Interstate case. Not your call! Proceed! | 这是洲际案件 轮不到你指挥!准备! |
| [41:33] | Stand down! | 等等! |
| [41:35] | Take him out! | 干掉他! |
| [41:37] | Detweiler, I know you want to impress your | 德维勒,我知道你想在 上司面前表现一番 但船上 那个男人是无辜的 |
| [41:40] | but there’s an innocent man on that boat. | |
| [41:42] | Now, if you take this shot, | 若你开枪的话… |
| [41:44] | I’m going to be in your grille for the rest of your natural life. | 你这辈子都在 铁窗中度过吧 |
| [41:46] | I want you to think bout what that might be | 想一下到时 情况会怎样吧 |
| [41:50] | Think about that. | 好好想想吧 |
| [41:59] | Thank you. Speed, the Corwins have a jet. Find the jet. | 谢谢.史比杜.柯温夫妇 有架飞机,快去找 |
| [42:03] | Call the FAA, and ground the jet by authority of Miami-Dade County. | 呼叫联邦航空局 以迈阿密戴德县 名义让他们搜索那架飞机 |
| [42:08] | You got it, H. | 好的 |
| [42:09] | Give us 30 seconds. | 给我们30秒时间 |
| [42:10] | Then send backup! | 然后再派支援! |
| [42:18] | Mr. Corwin! | 柯温先生! |
| [42:21] | I tried to save her. | 我想尽力救她 |
| [42:23] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
| [42:26] | (sobbing) | |
| [42:30] | Get me Fire and Rescue. | 快叫医护人员来 |
| [42:36] | A few more minutes, sir, | 还有几分钟,先生 |
| [42:38] | we’ll be on our way to Monaco. | 我们 就要前往摩纳哥了 |
| [42:44] | (pistol cocking) | |
| [42:48] | Good evening… | 晚上好… |
| [42:51] | Mr. Van der Welk. | 范.德维克先生 |
| [42:53] | Gordon, did you drive your limo here? | 戈登,怎么把 轿车开到这儿来了? |
| [42:58] | He’s clean. | 他没带枪 |
| [42:59] | The Corwins… | 柯温夫妇… |
| [43:00] | are my friends. | 是我的朋友 |
| [43:01] | They lent me this plane. | 这飞机是他们借给我的 |
| [43:03] | Like the lent you their boat? | 就像你借他们游艇? |
| [43:06] | Speak to the pilot. | 去问问驾驶员吧 |
| [43:08] | Dylan Corwin called him personally. | 戴伦.柯温 亲自给他电话 |
| [43:10] | Directed him to fly me to Monaco. | 让他送我去摩纳哥 |
| [43:12] | I’d rather call “Dylan” at the hospital to confirm. | 我还是想让医院里的 戴伦来证实一下 |
| [43:16] | WlLLOW: The husband didn’t die. | 那个丈夫没有死 |
| [43:18] | You left us a witness | 你留给了我们一个证人 |
| [43:20] | and enough evidence to convict you in two | 还有指控你在两个 州所犯罪名的足够证据 |
| [43:22] | Rich men don’t go to jail. | 有钱人是不会坐牢的 |
| [43:25] | You’re not rich, Gordon. | 你并不富有,戈登 |
| [43:36] | I’m going to, uh… | 我要… |
| [43:38] | I’m going to book this guy. You want to go with? | 我要把他押回去 想一起来吗? |
| [43:40] | Nah, you got it. | 不了,你去就行 |
| [43:41] | I’ll have my D.A. call your D.A. | 你我都有各自的部门 |
| [43:43] | (chuckles) | |
| [43:45] | Sounds good. | 好的 |
| [43:47] | Sounds good. | 好的 |
| [43:49] | Uh… Thank you for your help on this. | 非常感谢你们的协助 |
| [43:52] | Thanks for yours, actually. | 应该感谢你们才对 |
| [43:54] | Right. | 好吧 |
| [43:57] | You take care of yourself. | 你多保重 |
| [43:59] | I always do. | 我会的 |
| [44:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [44:26] | My mommy and daddy are dead, aren’t they? | 我妈妈和 爸爸都死了,是吗? |
| [44:32] | Well, your aunt is flying in to talk to you. | 你姨妈 正乘飞机过来找你 |
| [44:37] | That’s a yes. | 好的 |
| [44:42] | I lost someone once. | 我也曾失去过一个人 |
| [44:45] | Who? | 谁? |
| [44:48] | Well… | 是… |
| [44:51] | Did you feel sick? | 你伤心吗? |
| [44:53] | Still do. | 现在还伤心 |
| [44:55] | Still do. | 还很伤心 |
| [44:58] | Sasha… | 夏莎… |
| [45:01] | People are going to say a lot of things about your mom and dad, | 人们会谈论很多 关于你父母的事情 |
| [45:03] | and some of them are going to be true, | 有些事情是真的 |
| [45:05] | but what I want you to remember | 但我想让你记住… |
| [45:07] | is that they fought like heroes for you. | 他们在你心中 就像无畏的英雄 |
| [45:11] | Will you remember that for me? | 能答应我记住这点吗? |
| [45:15] | Good. | 好的 |
| [45:16] | Good for you. | 这对你也好 |
| [45:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [45:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [45:35] | Nice tan. | 好靓的古铜色[皮肤] |
| [45:37] | Nice suit. | 好靓的西服 |
| [45:38] | Yeah, well, I knew you were coming back | 是的我知道你今天回来 所以特意穿好一点 |
| [45:43] | Yeah. | 是嘛? |
| [45:44] | Right. | 很好看 |
| [45:46] | Really. | 真的? |
| [45:50] | What? | 怎么了? |
| [45:52] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [45:54] | It’s just… unusual to see you dressed like | 只是…有点 不习惯看见你穿成这样 |
| [45:57] | I had to go to the chief’s funeral. | 我要去 参加局长的葬礼 |
| [46:00] | Missed me that much, huh? | 真够“想”我的 谢谢观赏 |