时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Want to come in? | 要进来吗? |
[00:16] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[00:18] | Oh, five more minutes? All right. | -再多呆五分钟? -好吧 |
[00:21] | (electronic gunshots) | |
[00:23] | Turn it off. | 快把它关掉,我说最后一次 |
[00:24] | I’m not going to say it again. | |
[00:25] | Dad, just five more minutes and I’ll be on level nine. | 爸,再玩五分钟. 我就会练到第九级了 |
[00:27] | Now! | 快! |
[00:28] | Dad! | 爸! |
[00:29] | You said I can watch Nickelodeon. | 你说过我可以看 “尼克儿童频道”的 |
[00:31] | You’ve watched enough TV for tonight. | 你今晚看得够久的了 |
[00:33] | It’s time to go to bed. | 该上床睡觉了 |
[00:34] | How come he doesn’t have to? | 他怎么不去睡觉? |
[00:36] | Both of you, bed now! | 你们俩,快去睡觉! |
[00:42] | Dad! | 爸! |
[00:43] | You got to save it first. | 你要先存盘 |
[00:44] | This game saves it automatically. | 这个游戏会自动存盘 |
[00:51] | Oh, no, no, you know | 不… |
[00:51] | how much sugar’s in that thing? | 你知道那东西 含糖量有多少吗? |
[00:54] | Get down! | 快趴下! |
[00:55] | (gunshots) | |
[01:01] | Son, are you all right? | 儿子,你没事吧? |
[01:03] | (car tires squealing) | |
[01:05] | Aimee? | 艾米? |
[01:06] | Aimee! Aimee! | 艾米! |
[01:08] | Aimee? | 艾米? |
[01:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:23] | Didn’t you grow up in this neighborhood? | 你不是在这附近长大的吗? |
[01:25] | Yeah, not too far away. | 是的,离这儿不是很远 |
[01:26] | My grandmother still lives down the block. | 我祖母现在还住在那儿 很多熟悉面孔 |
[01:28] | Lot of familiar faces. | |
[01:29] | Hey, Brown, you going to find the guy who did this? | 布朗,你会查出 这是谁干的吗? |
[01:31] | We’re going to do our jobs. | 我们会尽力而为的 |
[01:33] | Jason Gilbert. Shot through and through. | 杰森.吉尔博特 被子弹打穿 |
[01:35] | He’s going to be all right, though. | 不过他会没事的 |
[01:38] | What was he doing here? | 他在这里干嘛? |
[01:39] | Visiting his girlfriend next door. He hit the deck | 在隔壁会他的女友. 枪案发生时… |
[01:41] | when the shooting started. Didn’t see a car. | 他腿也中枪了 但没看到有汽车 |
[01:44] | Drive-by. | 疾驰而过 |
[01:45] | His girlfriend see anything? | 你女友看到什么没有? |
[01:47] | Nobody saw a thing. | 所有人都没看到 |
[01:49] | Little girl inside wasn’t so lucky. | 屋里的小女孩 就没那么幸运 |
[01:52] | Aimee Phelps, age nine. | 艾米.费普斯,今年九岁 |
[01:55] | Phelps? | 费普斯? |
[01:56] | Father operates a rec center down the block. | 她父亲是橄榄球 训练中心的教练 |
[02:04] | What happened, man? | 怎么了,伙计? |
[02:08] | They killed my baby. | 他们杀了我的孩子 |
[02:11] | (sobs) | |
[02:12] | I’m sorry, man. I’m sorry. | 对不起,伙计 |
[02:16] | I got here as quick as I could. | 我已经尽快赶过来 |
[02:19] | What happened? | 到底怎么了? |
[02:20] | Oops said they were aiming at some white kid. | 警察怀疑是个 白人孩子干的 |
[02:23] | I thought I was making a difference. | 我自己确实是尽力了 |
[02:26] | (sobs) | |
[02:27] | You are making a difference. | 你是尽力了 |
[02:29] | I’m living proof. | 这我可以作证 |
[02:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:39] | You going to be able to handle this? | 这件案子你来处理? |
[03:46] | I want this case. | 我一定要查 |
[04:21] | Matt told me his house was broken into about a week ago. | 麦特跟我说,一周前 他家里就被人闯进过 |
[04:25] | They took all of his awards, his medals. | 他们偷走了他的奖杯,奖牌 |
[04:27] | Everything in his case. | 他所有的荣誉 |
[04:31] | I hope whoever took it, | 那些东西对于那个人 也肯定很重要 |
[04:32] | it meant as much to them as it did to him. | |
[04:35] | (sighs) | |
[04:37] | Well, we’re obviously looking for an automatic. | 我们要找的是 一把自动步枪 |
[04:39] | No doubt. All this damage. | 是的,看这些 弹孔就知道了 |
[04:43] | The bullets went through the glass, | 子弹穿过玻璃 |
[04:45] | shed their jackets | 在墙壁反作用力下 弹头完全碎裂 |
[04:46] | or disintegrated completely on impact with the wall. | |
[04:50] | All we have left are lead cores, which are of no comparison value. | 墙壁只剩下弹孔 这无法进行对比 |
[04:58] | The only bullet that may help us | 唯一能帮助我们追查的… |
[05:00] | is inside that little girl. | 就是小女孩体内那颗弹头 |
[05:03] | HyperTrix? | “海裴翠斯”? |
[05:05] | Sounds like a breakfast cereal. | 这好像早餐麦片的名字 |
[05:07] | Some Internet service thing. | 这是个互联网服务中心 |
[05:08] | I stopped thinking | 当我得知自己那些 纳斯达克股票… |
[05:09] | about that stuff when I found out my NASDAQ fund | |
[05:11] | was worth less than my son’s comic book collection. | 比我儿子的连环画还贬值时 我就跟互联股“绝缘”了 |
[05:14] | Dot com, dot bomb. | 互联股,如炸弹 |
[05:15] | The office floor where the DB’s located | 发现尸体的那个地方… |
[05:17] | is restricted… authorized employees only. | 只有认证的员工才能进入 |
[05:20] | I’ll need the access log. | 我需要张通行卡 |
[05:21] | I already spoke to building security. | 我已经跟大厦保安谈过了 |
[05:24] | Cool. | 很好 |
[05:31] | Night shift started at 6:00 p.m. | 夜班换人是从晚上 六点开始 |
[05:34] | And since then, | 从那时起… |
[05:35] | four people have entered the building, | 共有四个人进入过大厦 |
[05:37] | and nobody left. | 没人离开 |
[05:38] | Three of them are still breathing. | 其中的三个还活着 |
[05:43] | (beeping) | |
[05:47] | Ooh. | |
[05:47] | Hey, David. Nick. | -嘿,戴维 -尼克 |
[05:49] | Cool enough in here for you? | 这里是不是够“凉快”? |
[05:51] | I’ll manage. | 是的 |
[05:51] | Most computers dissipate over two thirds | 大多数电脑 所耗的电能… |
[05:53] | of the energy they consume as heat. | 有三分之二 都转变成热量 |
[05:55] | AO’s here for them, | 它们用的都是交流电 |
[05:56] | not the worker bees. | |
[05:58] | Victim’s name’s Garret Kwan. | 死者名叫加瑞特.阔恩 |
[06:00] | Job title, OTO. | 职别是CTO |
[06:00] | Chief Technology Officer. | 主要技术负责人 |
[06:02] | T.O.D.? | 尸体体温呢? |
[06:05] | Ambient here’s about 65 degrees, | 环境温度大概 是65华氏度 |
[06:07] | which makes core temp drop roughly two degrees per hour. | 这使得体内温度 每小时下降两度 |
[06:12] | Figure he’s been dead five to seven hours. | 他死了五到七个小时 |
[06:15] | Apparent blunt force trauma. | 伤口明显是钝器所造成 |
[06:16] | Minimal seepage around the wound. | 伤口周围血流量很少 |
[06:19] | No blood on the floor. | 地板上没有血迹 |
[06:21] | The paramedics roll him? | 医护人员翻转过他? |
[06:23] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[06:23] | Said they found him face down, head towards the rack. | 他们说,他当时脸部 朝下,头冲着电脑架 |
[06:26] | Any sign of a weapon? | 有凶器的痕迹吗? |
[06:28] | Nothing obvious. | 没明显的痕迹 |
[06:29] | No windows. | 这里没有窗户,只有一扇门 |
[06:30] | Only one way in or out. | 但这里很多藏凶器的地方 |
[06:31] | Yeah, but there’s plenty of places to hide. | 但这里很多藏凶器的地方 |
[06:34] | (groans) | |
[06:36] | Okay. One dead boss. | 好了,一个死的老板 |
[06:38] | Three live employees. | 三个活着的员工 |
[06:41] | I like the odds. | 真是咄咄怪事 |
[06:46] | So, Jason Gilbert, | 杰森.吉尔博特 |
[06:48] | the kid who was shot, | 那个中枪的人… |
[06:49] | not too popular in the neighborhood. | 在这儿附近并不受欢迎 |
[06:50] | Just in a fight last week, down the street. | 上周被人打趴在大街上 |
[06:53] | Yeah? | 真的? |
[06:54] | Uh-huh. | |
[06:55] | You saw his girl. | 你也见过他女儿 他女儿很漂亮 |
[06:56] | She was hot. | |
[06:57] | They’re probably macking on her. | 也许是那些人对她 动手动脚 |
[07:00] | Matt said he heard tires screech. | 麦特说他听到有刹车声 |
[07:02] | Mm-hmm. | |
[07:03] | And the bullets went from right to left. | 子弹是从右往左扫射的 |
[07:05] | Uh-huh. | |
[07:09] | There? | 在那边? |
[07:16] | You know, it’s a federal offense | 破坏国家邮电业 这罪名可不小 |
[07:18] | to mess with the postal service. | |
[07:19] | Took that corner pretty hard, huh? | 车子急剧向右转? |
[07:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:37] | Doesn’t that dent look a little high to you? | 你有没有注意到这个缺口? |
[07:40] | Like a truck or an SUV? | 似乎是辆卡车或者越野车 |
[07:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:46] | I’m not just another pretty face, you know. | 有时我也能帮上不少忙的 |
[07:49] | There’s a silver paint transfer, though, right here. | 这里的铝粉漆都脱落了 |
[07:53] | Captain. Yeah? | 局长 |
[07:54] | Just got a call. | PJ酒吧打来电话 离这儿只有几个区 |
[07:55] | PJ’s tavern, a few block away. | |
[07:56] | Guy was brandishing an automatic weapon. | 有个人拿着把自动步枪 |
[07:58] | They’re holding him at the site. | 已被警察当场制服 |
[08:03] | This guy’s a punk. | 这家伙是个混蛋 |
[08:04] | Hey, tell me what you’re telling him. | 你跟他说什么了? |
[08:06] | This guy’s no good. | 这家伙坏透了 |
[08:07] | He’s been in here before, and every time it’s trouble. | 他以前来过这里 每次都惹麻烦 |
[08:09] | So this time I exercised my right not to serve him. | 这次我不想招待他 |
[08:11] | You know what the little freak does? | 知道这混蛋听完后 怎么做吗? |
[08:13] | Lifts up his jacket, and shows me a piece. | 掀起夹克衫 给我亮出那把东西 |
[08:16] | I tell him to take a hike. | 我让他快点走 |
[08:17] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[08:18] | Then he proceeds to tell me | 接着他就恐吓我… |
[08:20] | how I better watch my back, ’cause it wouldn’t be | 叫我小心点 |
[08:22] | the first time tonight he killed somebody. | 他以前肯定也杀过人 |
[08:24] | No kidding. All right. | 好了 |
[08:26] | Jay… | 杰… |
[08:28] | Jaycobs? | 杰柯? |
[08:29] | No, it’s Gene Jaycobs. | 不,是吉恩.杰柯 |
[08:30] | Gene Jaycobs. | 吉恩.杰柯 |
[08:32] | I knew that kid. | 我认识他 |
[08:34] | I went to school with him. | 我和他一起上过学 他后来被开除了 |
[08:35] | He got kicked out. | |
[08:36] | Okay, let’s see what the lad has to say for himself. | 好了.且听听 他有什么要说 |
[08:39] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[08:41] | Hey, Gene, what’s happening? Uncuff him. | 吉恩,怎么回事? 把他手铐解开 |
[08:45] | Do I know you? | 我们认识? |
[08:47] | Put your hands out in front of you. | 把你的双手伸出来 |
[08:49] | Oh, it’s like that, huh? | 仅此而已? |
[08:59] | I can process this now. | 我现在就可以进行检验 |
[09:01] | It would tell me if you fired a gun | 我很快就会知道,过去 两小时内,你是否开过枪 |
[09:02] | within the last couple of hours. | |
[09:03] | But I’m going to take this back to the lab, | 但我要把这个带回实验室 |
[09:07] | make you sweat it out. | 提取你的汗液 |
[09:08] | Okay, Officer, | 好了,警官… |
[09:10] | I think someone needs their cuffs put back on. | 也许有人想把手铐戴回去 |
[09:16] | I know what that is. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[09:17] | You’re checking me for blood spatter. | 你要检查我身上 有没有血迹 |
[09:19] | I watch the Discovery Channel. | 我在<探索节目>上看过 |
[09:21] | Look, I found the body, I called the police. | 我发现尸体后,立刻报警 |
[09:23] | Not too smart, if I’m the one who killed the guy. | 如果我是杀人凶手 这样做就很傻 |
[09:27] | (quietly) That’s good. | 就这样 |
[09:31] | Not too… | 不是太… |
[09:32] | Not too smart, if I’m the one who… | 这样做很傻.如果我是… |
[09:34] | Mr. Benton, could you stand up for me, please? | 本顿先生 请你站起来好吗? |
[09:46] | I know what that… is. | 我知道这是…怎么回事 |
[09:49] | I know what that is. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[09:50] | You’re checking me for blood spatter. | 你在检查我身上 有没有血迹 |
[09:52] | I watch the Discovery Channel. | 我在<探索节目>上看过 |
[09:56] | Look, I… I found the body, I called the police. | 我发现尸体后,立刻报警 |
[09:58] | Not too smart, if I’m the one who killed the guy. | 如果我是杀人凶手 这样做就很傻 |
[10:01] | Thanks for pointing that out. | 谢谢你的坦白 |
[10:02] | When was the last time you saw Garret Kwan? | 你最后一次见到 加瑞特是什么时候? |
[10:05] | I didn’t; not tonight. | 我没有见到,今晚没有 |
[10:07] | I was working. | 我当时在工作 |
[10:08] | Working halfway to carpal tunnel syndrome. | 我都快得腕管综合症了 |
[10:11] | So-called ergonomic chairs. | 都是“环保椅”所赐 |
[10:13] | Should be a crime, if you ask me. | 那简直是犯罪 |
[10:18] | The chairs are… okay, you know, | 那些椅子… |
[10:20] | it’s, it’s not like my office | 在我这个办公处… |
[10:21] | has a good view of the door. | 很难看到门那边 |
[10:23] | You should be talking to Charlie. | 你们应该和查理谈谈 |
[10:25] | Charlie has the good view. | 查理那里看得清楚 |
[10:27] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[10:32] | Yeah, okay, yeah, um, Charlie… | 是的,查理… |
[10:34] | Charlie doesn’t work here anymore, | 查理不在这里做事了 看来他也帮不了你们 |
[10:36] | so that doesn’t really help you. | |
[10:37] | Could you hold your hands out for me, please? | 请把手伸出来,好吗? |
[10:43] | Pretty easy to see the door | 从你这里,很容易 看到服务器那个房间 |
[10:45] | to the server farm from here. | |
[10:48] | That is a fact. | 确实如此 |
[10:49] | And here’s another. | 还有一点,我没看见任何东西 |
[10:51] | I didn’t see anything. | |
[10:53] | I was coding. | 我当时在编码 |
[10:54] | Link. Compile. Debug. | 链接,汇编,调试 |
[10:56] | All night. | 整晚上都是 |
[10:58] | The work absorbs me. | 我喜欢这个工作 |
[10:59] | What kind of work? | 什么工作? |
[11:00] | My code monitors Internet traffic and server load. | 我负责监控网络流量 和服务器下载 |
[11:04] | So you make | 那么… |
[11:04] | your computer watch other computers | 你的电脑就可以 看到别人的电脑上… |
[11:06] | that other people are watching? | 所显示的一切东西? |
[11:08] | Just because you can’t see the beauty in data flow | 你看不到 数据流量上的资料… |
[11:11] | doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. | 并不代表它们不存在 |
[11:13] | What was your relationship to Garret Kwan? | 你和加瑞特.阔恩 是什么关系? |
[11:15] | I’m employee number seven. | 我是七号雇员 |
[11:17] | Kwan was employee number six. | 阔恩是六号雇员 |
[11:19] | Big brain by reputation, | 大名人靠的是名气… |
[11:23] | my boss by random chance. | 我老板靠的是运气 |
[11:30] | You know, they, um, they confiscated | 在我离开微软时… |
[11:31] | all my murder weapons when I left Microsoft, | 他们没收了我所有的“凶器” |
[11:34] | so I don’t know if you’ll find anything. | 我想,你们是 找不出什么来了 |
[11:35] | Yeah, you don’t exactly fit the corporate image. | 你和公司证件上的 照片不一样 |
[11:38] | Well, it’s my image, | 那是我的肖像权… |
[11:40] | the company doesn’t get a say in it. | 公司对此并没有发言权 |
[11:41] | Looks like you get special treatment around here. | 似乎你在这里享受到 特别待遇 |
[11:44] | Yeah, well, I earn it. | 是的,我应得的 |
[11:46] | I optimize ‘Net infrastructure. | 我优化了网络基础结构 |
[11:48] | I saved this company $8.3 mill last year. | 我去年给公司节省了 三百八十万 |
[11:50] | Got a five-figure bonus. | 赚到了五位数的奖金 |
[11:52] | And, uh, yes, I did see Garret | 我是看到加瑞特进了 服务器的房间 |
[11:55] | go into the server farm around 6:00, 6:30. | 时间大概是六点到六点半 |
[11:57] | So your boss is laying there dead | 你的老板躺在那里面… |
[11:59] | for five and a half hours plus, | 死了近五个半小时 |
[12:01] | and you never even noticed he’s gone. | 你却从来没有留意过? |
[12:04] | Oh… well, I mean, nobody else did, either. | 谁都不会留意到 |
[12:08] | Look, I was, you know… | 我当时在… |
[12:10] | Working. | 工作 |
[12:11] | That is what we do here. | 我们来这儿就是工作 |
[12:14] | Right. | 是的 |
[12:15] | Bullet entered through the throat, | 子弹进入后穿过喉咙 |
[12:17] | severing the spinal column. | 切断脊椎 |
[12:18] | O2’s adjacent to the brain stem. | 脊椎第二节连接着脑干 |
[12:21] | Sever that, respiration shuts down, | 一旦断裂,呼吸立即停止 |
[12:23] | resulting in almost immediate death. | 直接导致死亡 |
[12:28] | Wood splinters embedded in the jacket. | 弹头上有木屑 |
[12:31] | Well, it went through a bookcase. | 它打穿了书架 |
[12:35] | Nine millimeter. | 9毫米口径 |
[12:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:44] | (muffled automatic gunfire) | |
[12:50] | (water splashes in tank) | |
[12:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:58] | (sharp clank) | |
[13:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:11] | Bingo. | 吻合 |
[13:13] | Your bullet came from that gun. | 这子弹是那把枪里的 |
[13:14] | You’re sure. | 你确定? |
[13:16] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 |
[13:17] | We got him. | 捉到他了 |
[13:18] | So, Jason Gilbert… what did he | 杰森.吉尔博特… |
[13:20] | ever do to you? Drawing a blank. | -对你做过什么? -不认识 |
[13:22] | The kid you shot! I didn’t shoot nobody, man. | -你向一个孩子开枪! -我没向任何人开枪 |
[13:26] | Jason’s girlfriend told us | 杰森的女友跟我们说 你曾接近过她 |
[13:26] | that you were practically stalking her. | |
[13:28] | She must have turned you down a hundred times. | 她一定是拒绝了你很多次 |
[13:29] | You didn’t like that, did you? Is that what she told you? | -因此你就怀恨在心,对吗? -这是她告诉你的? |
[13:31] | Yeah. Lying bitch! | -是的-那婊子撒谎! 那把枪是我发现的! |
[13:32] | I found that gun! | 那把枪是我发现的! |
[13:35] | Damn. | 好家伙 |
[13:37] | Gun was jammed, | 枪被卡住了 |
[13:38] | I cleared it. | 我把它清空了… |
[13:39] | You cleared it, all right… | 没错,你是到菲尔普斯家 把枪“清空”了! |
[13:40] | into Mr. Phelps’s home, killing his daughter! | |
[13:43] | No, it was the last bullet. | 不,那是最后一颗子弹 |
[13:44] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[13:45] | You threatened a bartender with an empty gun? | 你用把空枪去威胁 那酒吧老板? |
[13:46] | He didn’t know that. | 他并不知道 |
[13:48] | I can show you where I found it: | 那把枪是我在华盛顿 大街后面发现的 |
[13:50] | Alleyway behind Washington Avenue, | |
[13:51] | (over speaker) Next to a big yellow dumpster. | 就在一个黄色 大垃圾桶旁边 |
[13:54] | Oh, come on. | 噢,拜托 |
[13:55] | That’s it? | 就这个? |
[13:56] | That’s his genius story? | 这就是他的故事? |
[13:59] | We only found a small amount of GSR on his hands. | 我们只在他手上发现 一些火药遗留物 |
[14:03] | It could have been transfer | 那可能是他在 拣枪时沾上去的 |
[14:04] | from just picking up the murder weapon. | |
[14:07] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[14:14] | (indistinct radio transmissions) | |
[14:17] | Our shooter isn’t only a liar, he’s a thief. | 他不仅是个骗子,还是个贼 |
[14:20] | Found tons of electronic | 在屋里找到很多电子设备 还放在箱子里 |
[14:21] | equipment in there, still in the boxes. | |
[14:22] | Well, either he’s buying in bulk, or that stuff’s hot. | 他要不就是大批买进 要不就是偷来的 |
[14:26] | No guns or ammo. | 没有枪和弹药 |
[14:27] | But I do have his car keys. | 但我找到了他的车钥匙 |
[14:47] | (car alarm chirps) | |
[15:04] | I’m afraid the only bullets in here are silver bullets. | 这里唯一找到的 就是“银子弹” [啤酒] |
[15:10] | I may have something here. | 还有一件事… |
[15:11] | The shooter’s vehicle | 凶手的车曾 撞到过一个邮箱 |
[15:13] | took out a mailbox. | |
[15:13] | The dent’s in the right spot, and the car | 邮箱右边被撞出了 个缺口… |
[15:16] | is the right silver color. | 那辆车是银白色的 |
[15:18] | You got any paint transfer? | 收集到碎粉漆吗? |
[15:20] | Nothing visible. | 没有看到 |
[15:21] | Call auto detail. We’ll tow it back to the lab. | 通知检车部 把它拖回实验室 |
[15:25] | Blow came from an object | 凶器形状… |
[15:26] | roughly rectangular in shape, resulting in | 粗略呈矩形 如果它直接砸中… |
[15:29] | a depressed fracture of the parietal bone, | 死者头盖骨… |
[15:30] | with radiating linear fractures extending outward | 击中点那里就会 出现辐射性裂缝 |
[15:33] | from the point of impact. | |
[15:34] | Based on the fracture pattern, | 基于此碎裂情形… |
[15:35] | I’d say it was a single strike to the head. | 头盖骨只被凶器砸了一次 |
[15:38] | Explains the lack of spatter at the scene. | 因此现场没有发现血迹 |
[15:40] | First hit’s free. | 一击致命 |
[15:42] | Killer knew what he was doing. | 凶手的手段很高明 |
[15:44] | And, uh, take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[15:47] | Black plastic. | 黑色塑料,在伤口上找到的 |
[15:47] | Found it in the wound. | |
[15:48] | Possible transfer from a murder weapon? | 也许是从凶器上掉下的 |
[15:55] | (kids talking, whistle blows) | |
[15:57] | Hustle. | 快点! |
[16:00] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点,我们走! |
[16:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:05] | I heard you got the shooter. | 听说那个凶手找到了 |
[16:09] | It’s not that simple. | 事情没那么简单 |
[16:10] | You think it’s him? | 你认为是他? |
[16:12] | We got all our guys on this, Matt, all right? | 我们的人都在查 这案子,麦特 |
[16:16] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:18] | You still using them same old uniforms? | 你还让他们穿着 那些老队服? |
[16:22] | That stuff’s expensive, man. | 那些衣服很贵的,伙计 |
[16:24] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[16:25] | But we managed to get the basketball court tarmacked, | 不过我们在改建 那个篮球场… |
[16:30] | thanks to contributions from folk like you. | 这都要感谢你们的捐助 |
[16:32] | Hey, I ain’t stupid. | 嘿,我不是傻子. 我清楚自己在哪儿长大 |
[16:34] | I know where I came from. | |
[16:36] | I wouldn’t be anywhere, if it weren’t for this place. | 如果不是这个地方 我也不会有今天 |
[16:38] | Well, you was always going places. | 你一直都很能干 |
[16:40] | You just lacked discipline. | 你只是缺乏纪律 |
[16:42] | Still do. | 现在还是 |
[16:44] | I don’t recognize this ugly-ass gang symbol. | 你画的这个 标志我有些看不懂 |
[16:47] | You know, it’s, it’s hard to keep up with it all. | 很多事情 都让人难以理解 |
[16:51] | I just don’t know anymore. | 我也不知道 |
[16:53] | What with all the break-ins… | 这里多次被人 非法闯入… |
[16:55] | Break-ins?! | 非法闯入? |
[16:55] | Rec Center’s van was stolen a couple days ago. | 训练中心的车两天前 被人偷走了 |
[16:58] | How am I going to tell these kids | 因为这个,那些孩子 不能参加半决赛了… |
[17:00] | that they can’t play in the semifinals | |
[17:02] | ’cause I got no way of getting them there? | 这句话叫我 怎么能说出口? |
[17:06] | I’ll look into it for you, all right? | 我会帮你调查的 |
[17:09] | We’ll get them there. | 我们帮你送他们去 |
[17:12] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:14] | When’s Aimee’s service? | 艾米的葬礼是什么时候? |
[17:18] | Wednesday. | 星期三 |
[17:20] | Matt, if there’s anything I can do… | 麦特,如果有什么 我能帮忙的… |
[17:25] | Just get me five minutes alone with the shooter. | 只要让我和那个 凶手独处五分钟 |
[17:28] | Just five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[17:29] | Look, I know | 我知道这样也无法 把艾米挽回来… |
[17:31] | it’s not going to bring Aimee back… | |
[17:33] | but I can’t sleep at night, | 但一想到他还在逍遥法外 我晚上就睡不着 |
[17:34] | knowing that he’s still breathing out there. | |
[17:40] | Can you? | 可以吗? |
[17:42] | (cell phone ringing) | |
[17:47] | Brown. | 布朗 |
[17:48] | Jaycobs has an alibi. | 杰柯有个目击证人 |
[17:49] | What? | 什么? |
[17:51] | Meet me at P.D. | 你快到警局来 |
[17:53] | How you holding up, man? | 你没事吧? |
[17:54] | I haven’t slept in days; not in days. | 我几天没睡觉了 白天也睡不着 |
[17:57] | Mr. Phelps, | 菲尔普斯先生… |
[17:58] | it’s good to see you again, sir. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[18:00] | Would you excuse us a moment? | 能让我们说句话吗? |
[18:02] | Warrick. | 沃利克 |
[18:06] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这儿干嘛? |
[18:07] | If Jaycobs is going to slip through our fingers, | 如果我们就这样 让杰柯走了 |
[18:09] | I need someone else to explain to him what went wrong. | 我想找个人向他 解释一下为什么 |
[18:12] | This was not a good idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[18:15] | That’s supposed to be his alibi? | 那就是他的证人? |
[18:18] | David Artiss. | 戴维.阿迪斯 他说案发当晚 他正和嫌疑人在一起 |
[18:19] | Says he was with our suspect | 他说案发当晚 他正和嫌疑人在一起 |
[18:21] | the night of the drive-by. | 在他被我们捉之前… |
[18:22] | Says he dropped him off at PJ’s Tavern | 在他被我们捉之前… |
[18:24] | right before we picked him up. | 是他把他送到PJ酒吧的 |
[18:25] | Says he also saw him find the Mac. | 他还看到他发现那把枪 |
[18:27] | Clothes he slept in, bloodshot eyes. | 看他的穿着,两眼涨红 |
[18:31] | The guy’s a junkie, Grissom. | 那家伙是个瘾君子,格里森 |
[18:32] | You can see it, I can see it, and the jury will see it. | 你我都看得出来 陪审团也看得出来 |
[18:35] | DA listened to the alibi’s statement. | 检察官听了证人的口供 |
[18:37] | He knows it’s questionable, but, uh… | 他知道这有点 可疑.但是… |
[18:39] | But what? Well, half an hour | -但是什么?-屋子 被袭前的半个小时… |
[18:41] | before the house was shot up, | |
[18:42] | Jaycobs and his alibi were at the Sports Chalet. | 杰柯和他的证人在 “体育屋”那里 |
[18:44] | Come on. | 得了 |
[18:46] | Salesperson remembered seeing both of them. | 售货员记得见过他们俩 |
[18:47] | They bought a baseball bat. Artiss even has the receipt. | 他们买了一个棒球棍. 阿迪斯还留有收据 |
[18:50] | Sports Chalet is ten minutes away. | “体育屋”离那里 只有十分钟路程 |
[18:52] | That’s no alibi. | 他不是证人 我不知道. 检察官听完后就说… |
[18:53] | I don’t know. After what the DA heard, he said | 我不知道. 检察官听完后就说… |
[18:55] | he’s not going to file charges. | 暂时不会对他提出控诉 |
[18:56] | Doesn’t want the clock to tick. | 他不想浪费时间 |
[18:58] | So that’s it? | 就这样? |
[18:59] | As easy as that, he walks. | 就这样把他给放了 |
[19:01] | Look at it this way… | 好好想想… |
[19:02] | you have more time to build your case. | 你有更多时间来查这件案子 |
[19:04] | Is that him? | 就是他吗? |
[19:06] | Why are they letting him go? | Why are they letting him go? 他们为何把他放了? |
[19:11] | No! | 不! |
[19:13] | No! | 不! |
[19:15] | He can’t leave! | 他不能走! |
[19:17] | Not here. Come on. | 先出去 |
[19:20] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛? |
[19:21] | He killed my daughter! | 他杀了我女儿! |
[19:23] | Come on, come on. We’ll cool off. | 先到外面去,冷静一下 |
[19:26] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们先到外面去 |
[19:28] | They’re going to put Jaycobs in protective custody | 他们会把杰柯 暂时保护拘留 |
[19:30] | to avoid repercussions in the community. | 避免社区的人对他报复 |
[19:32] | Where are we going to put Warrick? | 那我们该把沃利克怎么办? |
[19:36] | It was a cool-looking office. | 你的办公室真不错 |
[19:37] | It was kind of fun being out in the field. | 干你这行的一定也很有趣 |
[19:39] | Pulling drives, collecting evidence… | 破解硬盘,收集证据… |
[19:43] | flashing I.D. | 拷贝资料 |
[19:45] | I think I got a flair for it. | 我有这方面的才能 |
[19:47] | You bucking for a promotion? | 你在努力想升职? |
[19:49] | Not bucking… | 不是想… |
[19:51] | Nudging. | 是提示 |
[19:52] | You know people put their lives on these hard drives? | 很多人都把自己的 秘密存到硬盘里? |
[19:55] | Yeah, yeah, that’s what I’m counting on. | 是的,这正是我所希望的 |
[20:13] | Hey, Arch. | 嘿,阿齐 |
[20:17] | Wow! | |
[20:18] | Serena. | 赛莉娜 |
[20:19] | Can defrag my hard drive anytime. | 随时可以弄出 我硬盘的资料 |
[20:26] | Are these, uh, business e-mails? | 这些是商务邮件吗? |
[20:28] | I’m a little confused. | 我有点不解 |
[20:32] | No, um… | 不… |
[20:33] | this is actually harmless fun, so… | 这其实也无关大雅… |
[20:35] | Court documents | 法庭文件… |
[20:37] | Garret Kwan was suing you for sexual harassment. | 加瑞特.阔恩 曾控诉你性骚扰 |
[20:39] | Are you, um, familiar with the term “spurious”? | 你听说过“伪造” 这个词吗? |
[20:42] | Are you familiar with the term “murder suspect”? | 那你听说过 “凶杀嫌疑人”这个词吗? |
[20:46] | Look, I was just trying to let him know | 我只是想让他知道… |
[20:48] | that I was available, okay? Low pressure. | 我很有空,懂吗? 想减减压 |
[20:50] | The guy freaked out, he thought I was | 是那家伙想歪了,他以为 |
[20:53] | trying to get him into some bogus lawsuit, | 我想找个理由来控诉他 |
[20:54] | so he preempted me with one of his own. | 因此他就先下手为强 |
[20:57] | It’s called a scare tactic. | 这叫作恐吓策略 |
[20:59] | Scared to lose your job? | 害怕失去自己的工作? |
[21:02] | Your five-figure bonus? | 还有五位数的奖金? |
[21:03] | Scared enough to kill him? | 因此就杀了他? |
[21:04] | Okay, look, I was flirting with the guy. | 好了,我是向他抛过媚眼 |
[21:06] | I will e-mail you with the number from my lawyer. | 我会把律师的电话号码 传电子邮件给你 |
[21:14] | (cup clatters) | |
[21:16] | (door slams) | |
[21:28] | (hollow clanking) | |
[21:30] | (clanking continues) | |
[21:59] | This guy’s been in Matt’s house. | 那家伙进和麦特的家 |
[22:02] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[22:04] | Matt’s team won this three years ago. | 这奖杯是三年前 麦特带的队赢得的 |
[22:06] | This trophy was given to the rec center last year. | 这是去年颁发给 橄榄球训练中心的 |
[22:09] | I found all this stuff in Jaycobs’ car. | 这些都是在 杰柯车里找到的 |
[22:12] | Well, if this is evidence, | 如果这是证据… |
[22:14] | it needs to be tagged and catalogued. | 就应该先贴上标签并记录 |
[22:15] | This is the same guy who shot Matt’s daughter in the head | 就是他开枪杀死了 麦特的女儿 |
[22:18] | and he’s walking around laughing at us. | 他走的时候还冲着我们笑 |
[22:20] | Can you prove that? | 你能证明吗? |
[22:22] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[22:23] | I’ve been putting guys away like this for years. | 那种人我这些年来 见得多了 |
[22:25] | And now that it matters, it’s like you’re | 而现在最重要的问题… |
[22:28] | holding me back here. | 就是你处处阻挠我 |
[22:29] | The job, Warrick, | 沃利克,我们的工作… |
[22:31] | is to process evidence… | 是分析证据 不能带任何偏见 |
[22:31] | objectively, and without prejudice. | |
[22:33] | I’m so tired of hearing that. | 你这句话我已经 听得够多的了 |
[22:34] | I’ve heard it a million times. | |
[22:35] | I can’t be like you. I’m not a robot, okay? | 我不像你,我不是机器人 |
[22:37] | I actually care about these people. | 我关心那些人的安危 |
[22:43] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[22:45] | You’re not working on this case anymore. | 这件案子不再由你调查了 |
[22:46] | I’ll have another assignment for you tomorrow. | 我明天就派给你 另一个任务 |
[22:48] | Keep it. | 算了吧 |
[23:02] | Where were we? | 这是在哪儿? |
[23:04] | At a dead end. | 死胡同 |
[23:06] | Go back to work. | 都回去工作 |
[23:11] | Hey, Stokes? Yeah? | -嘿,斯托克斯? -什么事? |
[23:12] | We got to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[23:12] | Hey, did you I.D. That scraping | 死者伤口上发现的头发 你检验过了吗? |
[23:14] | from my vic’s head wound yet? | |
[23:16] | Yeah, yeah, it’s a common plastic, | 是的.那是普通塑料 |
[23:18] | polyethylterephthalate – P.E.T. | 聚乙烯塑料 |
[23:19] | Used in everything from garbage bags | 从垃圾塑料到到磁带… |
[23:21] | to magnetic tape to floppy disks. | 还有磁碟都用这种材料 |
[23:24] | Okay, thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:24] | Yeah, but that’s not what I wanted to talk about. | 但我想跟你说的不是这个 |
[23:27] | What, then? | 那你想说什么? |
[23:32] | Look, I thought that we had a relationship. | 我还以为我们是铁哥们儿 |
[23:34] | What are you doing taking Archie out into the field, | 分析那个硬盘的事你为何 交给阿齐,为何没给我? |
[23:37] | instead of me? | |
[23:37] | It’s the right tool for the right job, man. | 每样工作都有 其专业的方法 |
[23:40] | You have to understand | 别忘了你自己是干哪行的 |
[23:42] | the world you’re investigating. | |
[23:44] | Hey, Archie. | 嘿,阿齐 |
[23:46] | Yeah? | 是 |
[23:47] | Hey, what’s that Star Trek episode | <星际迷航>哪集说的是 一个人穿越时空隧道…? |
[23:48] | where the guy’s got the forehead thingy, and the time portal…? | |
[23:51] | In Classic, TNG, DS9, Voyager or Enterprise? | 那人是在“TNG号” “远航号”,还是“企业号”? |
[23:56] | Point taken. | 算了 |
[23:59] | Or were you thinking about Farscape? | 你想玩 <异星世界>那个游戏? |
[24:00] | I have no idea what you are talking about. | 我根本不知道 你在说什么 |
[24:03] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[24:03] | Look, I got something to show you here. | 我有些东西给你看 |
[24:05] | I found this on Anders’ computer. | 这是我在安德斯 电脑里发现的 |
[24:06] | What is this, a video game? | 这是电脑游戏? |
[24:08] | No, it’s actually an FRPG: | 不,这其实是个FERG |
[24:10] | “Fantasy Role-Playing Game.” | “角色扮演游戏” |
[24:11] | You see, players use avatars to represent themselves | 玩家在模拟世界中 扮演自己的角色 |
[24:14] | in a fantasy world. | |
[24:15] | There’s Serena, Todd, and Kwan in this alternate universe | 赛莉娜,托德和阔恩 都在各自的领域里 |
[24:20] | conjuring up a gateway, | 在召唤魔门… |
[24:22] | which summons a beast-like Anders… | 魔门出现了 “兽人”安德斯 |
[24:25] | (beast laughing) | |
[24:27] | Who decapitates Kwan. | 他把阔恩给砍了 |
[24:28] | You know a lot about this stuff, don’t you? | 这游戏你也很懂得 很多,对吧? |
[24:31] | Mm-hmm. | |
[24:34] | You got to get a girlfriend. | 你也在里面 找个女朋友吧 |
[24:38] | You first. | 你先吧 |
[24:39] | It was merely a game. | 这只是个游戏 |
[24:40] | An entertainment. | 一种娱乐 |
[24:41] | Nah, it’s more like a place where you can play God, right? | 不,这更像一个你能扮演 上帝的空间,对吗? |
[24:44] | Maybe treat people the way you wish | 实现自己在现实中 对他们想做的一切? |
[24:46] | you could treat them in real life? | |
[24:48] | Virtual murder is not quite | 虚拟谋杀不如真实的 那么刺激,对吗? |
[24:49] | as satisfying as the real thing, is it? | |
[24:51] | You look a little uncomfortable, Mr. Molyneaux. | 你好像有点不舒服 默里尼斯先生 |
[24:54] | Well, this office is always uncomfortable. | 这办公室一直让人不舒服 |
[24:57] | Ventilation sucks. | 空气太闷了 |
[25:00] | I put Kwan in my game because I was upset. | 我的游戏之所以有阔恩 是因为我觉得不爽 |
[25:04] | Upset about what? | 因为什么不爽? |
[25:05] | I was designing characters for a new multi-player sim… | 我在上班时为一个 新游戏公司设计… |
[25:08] | on company time. | 游戏人物 |
[25:10] | Kwan found out… somehow. | 结果让阔恩发现了 |
[25:13] | Man always seems to be one step | 上司总是比自己的 下属先发制人 |
[25:15] | ahead of his underlings. | |
[25:17] | How? | 如何先发制人? |
[25:17] | If I’d known, he would’ve been working for me. | 如果我知道 他早就为我做事了 |
[25:19] | In this instance, he informed the board. | 这件事情,他跟董事会说 |
[25:24] | Unauthorized use of bandwidth. | 我违章使用宽带网络 |
[25:26] | Nearly got me fired. | 我差点被炒 |
[25:27] | But you didn’t kill him. | 但你没有杀他? |
[25:29] | No. | 是的 |
[25:30] | Am I sorry he’s gone? | 要问我对他的死难过吗? |
[25:33] | No. | 不 |
[25:38] | (loud clanking) | |
[25:43] | (sighing) | |
[26:02] | (indistinct radio talk) | |
[26:06] | What’s going on, fellas? | 怎么了,伙计们? |
[26:08] | Possible burglary. | 也许是入室行窃 |
[26:09] | Homeowner’s on vacation. | 屋主去度假了 |
[26:10] | Neighbor called it in last night. | 邻居昨晚上报过警 |
[26:12] | Just getting around to it. | 我们就过来看看 |
[26:13] | You may have to climb over. | 你也许要爬过去了 |
[26:21] | What do you think? Want to give it a try? | 怎么样?可以爬过去吗? |
[26:26] | (gate clanks) | |
[26:49] | (glass tinkling) | |
[27:21] | (dog barking) | |
[27:36] | What have you got? | 你找到什么了? |
[27:39] | Stovepipe. | 卡壳子弹 |
[27:40] | Possibly jammed in our murder weapon. | 也许是卡在凶器上了 |
[27:42] | Never fired, never exposed to the heat. | 没打过,也没 暴露在高温下 |
[27:44] | And you’re thinking there might be a recoverable print. | 你认为有可能从 上面提取到指纹? |
[27:47] | Yeah. Dare to dream. | -是的 -想象力真丰富 “加瑞特.阔恩” |
[28:11] | Well, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[28:14] | Kwanspy. | “阔恩间谍”. 每个雇员的电脑里都有 |
[28:15] | On every employee’s computer. | |
[28:17] | Program runs in the background, invisible. | 程序是在偷偷运行的 |
[28:19] | Copies documents, e-mails, | 复制文件,电子邮件 |
[28:21] | every keystroke. | 所有按键 |
[28:23] | Then transfers the data to Kwan’s machine. | 然后把数据传到 阔恩的电脑里 |
[28:25] | Big Brother. | 好家伙 |
[28:26] | Company owns a network, company owns what’s on it. | 网络是公司的 一切资料也是它的 |
[28:30] | Sick, but legal. | 虽然卑鄙,但却合法 |
[28:32] | Well, knowledge is power. | 知识就是力量 |
[28:33] | Kwan had his computer set up to auto-burn a new disk | 阔恩把电脑设置成每晚 定时把所有资料… |
[28:37] | every night. | 刻录成新光盘 |
[28:39] | Here. | 看这张 |
[28:40] | This was made the night of the murder. | 这是他被杀那晚刻录的 |
[28:42] | If we found out who was away from their desk | 只要查出在他死的 那个时刻… |
[28:44] | at the time of death… | 谁离开过电脑… |
[28:45] | We’ve got our killer. | 我们就能把凶手找出来 |
[28:51] | Nick, based on these time stamps, | 尼克,根据上面的 资料显示… |
[28:53] | everybody in that office was working | 在阔恩死的那个时刻… |
[28:55] | when Garret Kwan was killed. | 大家都在办公室里工作 |
[28:57] | Great. | 很好 |
[28:57] | We just eliminated all of our suspects. | 那就把所有的 嫌疑人都排除了 |
[29:01] | Assistant District Attorney Kelly’s Office, please. | 请接通检察官助手 凯莉办公室的电话 |
[29:05] | This is Warrick Brown. | 我是沃利克.布朗 |
[29:08] | Oh, he’s not in? | 他不在?好的 |
[29:10] | Okay. | |
[29:10] | Well, maybe you can help me out. | 也许你可以帮我个忙 |
[29:12] | I, uh, I have Gene Jaycobs’ personal belongings, | 吉恩.杰柯的私人 物品在我这里… |
[29:16] | and I need to get them returned to him. | 我想把这些东西还给他 |
[29:19] | I need his relocated address. | 我想知道他现在的地址 |
[29:25] | Yeah, I know it’s not standard procedure but, uh, | 是的,我知道这不符合 正规程序,但是… |
[29:27] | I missed him at lockup, and I’m going to be in hot water | 我在拘留所时忘记给他了 如果不把东西还给他… |
[29:31] | if I don’t get this stuff back to him, so… | 恐怕到时我的麻烦会很大 |
[29:38] | Good. | 好极了 |
[29:50] | (baby crying) | |
[30:15] | It’s just me. | 就我一个 |
[30:16] | Nobody here. | 没别人 |
[30:18] | Got no heater. | 也没带枪 |
[30:19] | What, what, what can I do for you, Mr. Brown? | 有什么要帮忙的,布朗先生? |
[30:22] | I just thought I’d come by and let you know | 我想过来跟你说 如果不能告你谋杀… |
[30:24] | we’re going to get you for robbery, if not murder. | 我们就告你抢劫的罪名 |
[30:26] | By the time you get to lockup, | 只要你进到拘留所… |
[30:28] | every roughneck in the joint | 那里的所有无赖… |
[30:29] | is going to know you offed a nine-year-old little girl. | 都会知道你杀了 一个九岁的女孩 |
[30:32] | (snickering) | |
[30:35] | You know, in school, | 你知道,在学校… |
[30:37] | you were a nerd, Brown. | 你就是个招人厌的人,布朗 |
[30:39] | You were, remember? | 你记得吗? |
[30:41] | Every kid there used to | 学校的每个孩子… |
[30:43] | beat your ass. | 都踢过你屁股 |
[30:45] | Thick glasses, | 戴着副厚眼镜… |
[30:46] | hand-me-down clothes, | 穿着便宜衣服… |
[30:48] | always with a book in your hand, | 手里总是拿着本书 |
[30:50] | like you was better than everybody else. | 以为自己比谁都牛逼 |
[30:55] | Nigga, I ain’t scared of you. | 伙计,我可不怕你 |
[30:58] | Want to step outside, then? | 那你敢出来吗? |
[31:07] | Fractured nasal bone, | 鼻骨断裂… |
[31:08] | fracture of the right zygomatic arch | 右颧骨伤势正向上颔骨扩张 |
[31:10] | extending into the maxilla. | |
[31:11] | Fracture of the right anterior ribs… | 右前肋骨骨折… |
[31:13] | Assistant D.A.’s office, please. | 请找一下检察官 |
[31:14] | Who found him? | 谁找到他的? |
[31:15] | Motel manager called it in. | 是汽车旅馆老板报的警 |
[31:16] | No weapon was found at the scene. | 现场没发现凶器 |
[31:18] | Thank God his assailant only used his fists. | 幸好对方用的只是拳头 |
[31:20] | Given the severity of force, | 如果力度再大一点… |
[31:22] | anything else would have killed him | 他这条命就没了 |
[31:24] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你,大夫 |
[31:25] | Yeah, this is Jim Brass. | 我是吉姆.布拉斯 |
[31:27] | I’m at Desert Palm Hospital. | 我在沙漠棕医院 |
[31:28] | I’m looking at a half dead Gene Jaycobs. | 我在看望半死不活的 吉恩.杰柯 |
[31:30] | Now, only two people knew where he was. | 只有两个人知道他的住处 |
[31:32] | That was you and me. | 就是你和我 |
[31:33] | You want to tell me how the hell this could happen? | 你跟我说说 这是怎么回事? |
[31:47] | What, you think I did this? | 你认为是我干的? |
[31:49] | I don’t jump to conclusions. | 我并没有下结论 |
[31:51] | Well, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[31:53] | I’d like to shake the hand | 虽然我很想感谢动 手的那位老兄 |
[31:55] | of the guy that did, though. | |
[31:57] | Well, you may get a chance. | 给你个澄清的机会 |
[31:59] | Your new assignment. | 你的新任务 |
[32:03] | Check out the pattern in the center | 查出伤口中心的那个图案 |
[32:05] | of this contusion. | |
[32:07] | It’s probative. | 那是证据 |
[32:16] | No suspect. | 没有嫌疑人 |
[32:18] | No motive. | 没有动机 |
[32:20] | No weapon. | 没有凶器 |
[32:20] | You don’t just spontaneously develop a fatal head wound. | 不可能在自己头盖骨上 撞出个致命骨伤口 |
[32:24] | Somebody had to kill him. | 他一定是被人杀的 |
[32:25] | A guy goes into a room with no windows and no doors. | 一个人进到一间 没窗没门的房间里 |
[32:30] | How does he get out? | 那他怎么出去? |
[32:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:35] | Same way he got in. | 从进来的地方出去 |
[32:39] | You know, there is one thing | 有一种东西… |
[32:40] | that comes in and goes out of here all the time. | 在进来的同时 又从这里出去 |
[32:49] | Cold air. | 冷气 |
[33:00] | Anything? | 有东西吗? |
[33:01] | Just black P.E.T., as far as the eye can see. | 从这看上去,只有黑色塑料 |
[33:07] | And possible transfer. | 还有遗留的证物 |
[33:11] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪儿了? |
[33:13] | Right here, man. | 就在家里 |
[33:14] | I’m going to need to see your hands. | 我要看看你的手 |
[33:21] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[33:22] | Trav, go to your room. | 切维,回你房间去 |
[33:30] | Other side. | 另一面 |
[33:39] | Look, you went there too. | 你也去过那里 |
[33:40] | That’s how I knew where to go. | 因此我知道怎么去 |
[33:43] | But I never touched the guy. | 但我没有碰那个家伙 |
[33:45] | He didn’t kill your daughter! | 他没有杀我女儿! |
[33:47] | If he’s guilty, we’re going to put him away. | 如果他有罪 我们会逮捕他的 |
[33:49] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的… |
[33:51] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[33:52] | Lawyers? Trial? | 律师?审讯? |
[33:53] | You wait ten years for somebody else’s definition of justice. | 要给他定罪 你起码要等上十年 |
[33:57] | And they always put the criminal’s rights | 法庭总是在死者家人 面前给犯人各种权利 |
[33:59] | before the victim’s. | |
[34:00] | You know, the first good night’s sleep I had | 我一生中睡得最好的一晚 |
[34:02] | was last night. | 就是昨晚 一报还一报… |
[34:03] | Eye for an eye | 一报还一报… |
[34:04] | and the whole world goes blind? | 整个世界都会变得盲目 |
[34:06] | You taught me that. | 这是你教我的 |
[34:07] | Well, my perspective has changed. | 我的观点变了 |
[34:09] | Aimee’s dead. | 艾米死了 |
[34:13] | I’ve got no choice here. | 我已别无选择 |
[34:15] | My hands are tied. | 我无能为力 |
[34:17] | I got to let them bring you in. | 我只能让他们带你走了 |
[34:38] | It’s going to be okay, Trav. | 我会没事的,切维 |
[34:41] | I love you, son. | 我爱你,儿子 |
[34:43] | Look, uh… | 还有… |
[34:44] | make sure they take care of him, all right? | 让他们好好照顾他,好吗? |
[34:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:48] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[34:53] | (car starts) | |
[35:00] | Sir. | 长官… |
[35:01] | You, um, asked us to check on a stolen minivan? | 是你让我们追查 那辆被偷的车吗? |
[35:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:05] | You know, from the rec center? | 是橄榄球训练场那辆? |
[35:07] | We located it. | 我们找到了 |
[35:09] | Oh, great. All right. | 太好了 |
[35:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:13] | (distant thunder roaring) | |
[35:15] | (garbled radio transmissions) | |
[35:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:39] | Blue paint transfer. | 蓝色碎粉漆 |
[35:41] | Possibly from your mailbox? | 也许是那邮箱上的? |
[35:44] | I found a jammed nine millimeter cartridge | 我在个庭院里找到 一颗卡壳的子弹… |
[35:46] | in the backyard of a house a few doors down | 9毫米口径,那里离杰柯 自称发现枪的地方… |
[35:48] | from where Jaycobs said he found the gun. | 只隔了几间房子 |
[35:50] | Backyard of a house that had been broken into. | 那间房子的 后院被人闯入过 |
[35:52] | You said he was a thief, right? | 你说过他是小偷,对吗? |
[35:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:56] | See, I think he lied about where he found the gun | 他没把发现枪的真实地 点告诉我们… |
[35:57] | so we wouldn’t know he was breaking into houses. | 因为他当时在入室行窃 |
[35:59] | Apart from that, I think he was telling the truth. | 除此之外,我认为 他说的都是实话 |
[36:02] | (glass breaking) | |
[36:14] | Shall we? | 可以开始了吗? |
[36:44] | Grissom. | 格里森 |
[36:46] | Matt used to have | 麦特过去就严令禁止… |
[36:47] | this really harsh rule | |
[36:48] | about no eating in the van. | 不能在车上吃东西 |
[36:55] | (knocking) | |
[36:56] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[36:58] | Hugo Karlin? | 雨果.卡林吗? |
[37:00] | Yeah, uh, you know what? | 是的,你怎么知道? |
[37:00] | You guys aren’t supposed to be back here. | 你们是不能进这里的 |
[37:02] | This is a restricted… | 这里不允许… 维加斯警察… |
[37:03] | Detective Vega. LVPD. | 维加斯警察… |
[37:05] | This is Nick Stokes from the crime lab. | 这是犯罪鉴证科的 尼克.斯托克斯 |
[37:07] | Uh, hey. | 嘿 |
[37:11] | What’s up? | 有什么事? |
[37:13] | Interesting choice of words. | 想跟你谈谈 |
[37:14] | Facility management says you’ve been | 设备管理处说… |
[37:17] | working on the air conditioning | 你一直负责 “海裴翠斯”的空调系统 |
[37:19] | above HyperTrix. | |
[37:20] | Yeah, well, I work this whole building. | 是的,整栋大厦 都是我负责的 |
[37:23] | That’s a lot of companies. | 这里有很多公司 |
[37:24] | I don’t really keep track of the names, | 我也没记那些 公司的名字… |
[37:26] | I just fix the air. | 我只负责修理 |
[37:27] | Well, you’d remember this company. | 这家公司你一定记得 |
[37:28] | It’s where you killed a guy… | 你就是在那里 杀死一个人的… |
[37:31] | with that. | 用那东西 |
[37:43] | One in a million shot. | 百万分之一的机率 |
[37:45] | It happens. | 但却发生了 |
[37:48] | It was an accident. You got to believe me. | 这是个意外,你们要相信我 |
[37:50] | I, I always keep my hammer right here. | 我一直把锤子别在这里… |
[37:52] | I don’t even know how it came loose. | 我都不知道它怎么松开的 |
[37:53] | Oh, it just came loose, huh? | 它是松开的? |
[37:55] | Yes. Okay. | -是的-好的 |
[37:56] | Well, then how’d you pick it up? | 那你是怎么把它拣上来的? |
[37:58] | Um, the same way I close the duct cover. | 就像我关水管阀一样 |
[38:09] | I call this my grabby tool. | 我称这东西为“贪心爪” |
[38:24] | I made it myself. | 这是我自己做的 |
[38:27] | You know, people never notice me | 当时并没有人 注意到我进去… |
[38:29] | when I’m around here, | |
[38:30] | and I just figured that if | 于是我就想… |
[38:33] | I covered my tracks, this time | 如果把一切都隐藏好… |
[38:35] | wouldn’t be any different. | 就应该不会有事 |
[38:39] | Why don’t you, uh, show him our grabby tool? | 给他看看我们的 “贪心爪”,好吗? |
[38:43] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[38:44] | You have the right to remain silent… | 你有权保持沉默 |
[39:02] | (laughing) | |
[39:03] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[39:04] | How many licks does it take | 一块什锦糖要舔多少回… |
[39:05] | to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? | 才能舔到糖中心的棍子? |
[39:08] | The world may never know. | 也许永远都不会有人知道 |
[39:09] | (giggling) | |
[39:10] | Just see if you can get some DNA | 看看能否从这东西上 提取到DNA |
[39:11] | off of this stick, would you? | |
[39:12] | All work and no play make Greg a dull boy. | 只干活不玩耍会让 格雷格迟钝的 |
[39:15] | All play and no work make Greg an unemployed boy. | 只玩耍不干活会让 格雷格失业的 |
[39:18] | Hey, Grissom. | 格里森… |
[39:19] | Your stovepipe. | 关于那颗子弹的 |
[39:26] | Pulled a good thumbprint. | 是一个拇指指纹 |
[39:27] | Happens sometimes | 在上子弹时 通常会用到拇指 |
[39:28] | when they load the magazine. | |
[39:33] | Tyrel Constantine. | 泰瑞.康斯坦丁 |
[39:34] | Arrested last June for joyriding. | 去年六月由于开车被捕 |
[39:37] | Date of birth ’87? | 87年出生? |
[39:39] | This guy’s a juvie. He’s only 15. | 他才15岁,还是未成年人 |
[39:47] | So, Tyrel, let me get this straight. | 泰瑞,我实话实说吧 |
[39:49] | You didn’t know Jason Gilbert? | 你不认识 杰森.吉尔博特? |
[39:51] | I never heard of him. | 从没听说过这个人 |
[39:53] | So you shot someone you didn’t know? | 你开枪打的人 你会不知道? |
[39:55] | Who says I shot anyone? | 谁说我向别人开枪? |
[39:57] | That would be me. | 我说的 |
[40:00] | Tyrel Constantine. | 泰瑞.康斯坦丁 |
[40:03] | Oh, yeah, I knew him. | 是的,我知道他 |
[40:05] | He used to hang out at the rec center. | 他以前也在训练中心呆过 |
[40:08] | He used to? | 以前呆过? |
[40:09] | Until he lost his privileges. | 直到他严重违规 |
[40:12] | So you threw him out? | 是你把他开除的? |
[40:14] | He was smoking weed on the field. | 他在球场里吸食大麻 |
[40:17] | Showing up late to practice, starting fights. | 训练迟到,还经常打架 |
[40:22] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事? |
[40:24] | A couple weeks ago. | 两周之前 |
[40:25] | We found your saliva on this lollipop stick | 在菲尔普斯先生车里 找到的这根棒棒糖棍子… |
[40:28] | in Mr. Phelps’s van, and we found your thumbprint | 上面有你的唾液. 在这颗子弹上面… |
[40:31] | on this bullet. | 还有你的拇指纹 |
[40:32] | You stole a van from the rec center, | 你偷了训练中心的 一辆车… |
[40:35] | didn’t you? | 对吗? 那辆车并不有锁. 你也许也知道… |
[40:36] | The van wasn’t hot-wired, so I think you knew | 那辆车并不有锁. 你也许也知道… |
[40:40] | where Mr. Phelps kept his keys. | 菲尔普斯先生 把钥匙放在何处 |
[40:42] | Why, why, why you asking me about Tyrel? | 你为何要问我泰瑞的事? |
[40:44] | The vehicle that was used in that drive-by | 用于枪击案的 那辆作案车… |
[40:49] | was the van that was stolen from your rec center. | 就是训练中心 被偷的那辆 |
[41:06] | Oh, God. | 噢,上帝 |
[41:08] | Look, we know you didn’t mean to shoot anyone. | 我们知道你并非 有意向人开枪 |
[41:10] | It was a stray bullet that hit Aimee Phelps. | 但一颗流弹打中了 艾米.菲尔普斯 |
[41:16] | I just wanted to scare him. | 我只是想吓唬他而已 |
[41:18] | Scare who? | 吓唬谁? |
[41:20] | Jason Gilbert? | 杰森.吉尔博特? |
[41:21] | No. Mr. Phelps. | 不,是菲尔普斯先生 |
[41:23] | No. That’s it, we’re done here. | 好了,就谈到这儿吧 |
[41:24] | Tyrel, talk to me. | 泰瑞,跟我说说 |
[41:26] | They need to know it was an accident. | 我要跟他们解释 这只是个意外 |
[41:28] | He shouldn’t have thrown me out. | 他不该把我开除 |
[41:30] | Pushed me around like that in front of my friends. | 在我朋友面前 让我丢尽脸面 |
[41:34] | I just wanted to shake him up. | 我只是想吓唬他 |
[41:41] | So Jason Gilbert was just collateral damage. | 因此,杰森.吉尔博特 只是个间接受害者 |
[41:45] | I was driving pretty fast, didn’t look where I shot. | 我当时开得很快 没看自己朝哪儿开枪 |
[41:55] | What about Aimee? | 那艾米呢? |
[42:08] | I gave up on him. | 是我抛弃了他 |
[42:10] | If I hadn’t… | 如果我没这样做… |
[42:12] | He gave up on himself. | 是他抛弃了自己 |
[42:31] | I blew it. | 是我错了 |
[42:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:36] | But you’re not the one who’s paying for it. | 但你不是要做出赔偿的人 |