| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | I’m going to make this really simple. | 我简单的说 |
| [00:13] | Who are you working with? | 你为谁工作? |
| [00:16] | unemployed at the moment. | 我目前失业中 |
| [00:17] | You got any idea what we did to chumps like you back in the day? | 知道我们以前,怎么对付你们这种骗子吗? |
| [00:23] | Uh, no. | 噢,不 |
| [00:24] | Look, uh, could you put the A.C. On in here or something? | 听着,可以开一下冷气什么的吗? |
| [00:28] | That, or just, uh, let me go. | 或者,让我离开 |
| [00:31] | I mean, you can’t keep me in here. It’s against the law. | 你不能把我留在这里,这是违法的 |
| [00:34] | There’s no law in this room. | 在这房里没有法律 |
| [00:41] | You can’t touch me. | 你们不能碰我 |
| [00:47] | Two shots to the back of the head. | 后脑两处枪伤 |
| [00:49] | Double tap. | 碰碰 |
| [00:55] | He’s wearing a wig and a fat suit. | 他戴了假发,穿着胖子装 |
| [00:59] | It’s not halloween, is it? | 现在不是万圣节吧 |
| [01:01] | In this town, it’s always halloween. | 在这城里,每天都是万圣节 |
| [01:06] | Ernie menlo. | 艾尼 曼罗 |
| [01:08] | Well, he wasn’t carrying a very fat wad. | 他的皮夹倒不是很肥 |
| [01:11] | Rolex is still on his wrist. | 劳力士是还在手腕上 |
| [01:14] | Probably rules out robbery. What do you think? | 也许不是抢劫,你的看法? |
| [01:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [01:23] | I’m looking for a sign. | 我正在寻找一个迹象 |
| [01:25] | CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 4×22 No More Bets | |
| [01:57] | He’s not in the system? | 在资料库里找不到? |
| [01:59] | Yeah, gotta be. | 对,一定的 |
| [02:01] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的,谢谢 |
| [02:03] | So, uh… Brass ran the id. | 所以,布拉斯比对过身份 |
| [02:07] | There’s no Ernie menlo in the system. Fake. | 资料库里没有艾尼 曼罗这个人,伪造的 |
| [02:11] | GSR in the wound track. | 伤口上有弹药残留 |
| [02:13] | No stellate tearing. | 没有开放性的撕裂 |
| [02:15] | Gunshots appear to be close range, | 在近距离开的枪 |
| [02:17] | but noncontact. | 但是非接触 |
| [02:24] | No exit wounds. | 没有射出口 |
| [02:27] | Well, I don’t see any shell casings, either. | 我没有看到任何弹壳 |
| [02:30] | So maybe the killer picked them up. | 也许凶手捡走了 |
| [02:33] | Professional hit? | 职业杀手? |
| [02:37] | Major fractures and lacerations on his hands. | 手上有明显的骨折及裂痕 |
| [02:40] | Lividity’s consistent with body position. | 尸斑与身体位置相符 |
| [02:42] | I don’t think it was a body dump. | 我想这不是弃尸 |
| [02:44] | So either he walked in or he got a ride. Either way, | 也许是自己走来或被载来 |
| [02:47] | this gravel and glass makes good evidence. | 这些碎石和玻璃是好证据 |
| [02:51] | I’ll bag a sample. | 我会将样本装袋 |
| [03:38] | Rampart casino. | 堡垒赌场 |
| [03:40] | His day started out good. | 他手气不错 |
| [03:42] | He won $436,278. | 他赢了$436,278. |
| [03:47] | Rampart’s always been lucky for me. | 我在堡垒赌场手气也都不错 |
| [03:49] | So where is this money? | 钱到哪去了? |
| [04:01] | I found some tire treads. | 我找到这些轮胎痕 |
| [04:03] | I think the vehicle was making a three-point turn. | 我想车子在这三点回转 |
| [04:06] | And it seems that robbery may be a motive after all. | 看来还是和抢劫有关 |
| [04:13] | Rampart. | 堡垒 |
| [04:15] | I guess I’ll go check that out. | 我想我该去查查 |
| [04:16] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
| [04:18] | We found the body under the whiskey town sign | 我们在这威士忌城招牌下找到尸体 |
| [04:21] | and the guy just cleaned out the Rampart casino. | 而这家伙清空了堡垒赌场 |
| [04:24] | Coincidence. / Even if it is, they’re still Sam braun’s casinos. | – 巧合 – 就算是,这些赌场还是塞姆 布赖气的 |
| [04:27] | Why is that a problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
| [04:29] | He’s your father. | 他是你的父亲 |
| [04:30] | You can’t be on this case. | 你不能负责这个案子 |
| [04:32] | Gil… / Catherine, | – 吉尔… – 凯萨琳 |
| [04:34] | you have to go home. | 你必须回家去 |
| [05:21] | No ticks. It’s authentic. | 没滴答声,这是真货 |
| [05:26] | Logo sticker isn’t worn down. Watch could be new. | 商标贴纸还没磨损掉,手表应该是新买的 |
| [05:30] | Guy hits the jackpot, has to celebrate. | 他中了大奖,要庆祝庆祝 |
| [05:32] | Goes and buys some bling-bling to impress the strippers with. | 买了些金光闪闪的东西,好跟舞娘们秀一下 |
| [05:37] | What do you got? | 找到什么? |
| [05:40] | Air conditioned socks. | 气垫袜 |
| [06:16] | So, I talked to the pit boss who signed the vic’s W-2. | 我和看场子的头头谈过 |
| [06:19] | He was pulling surveillance. | 是他签的兑现支票 |
| [06:20] | He remembers the big winner. | 他记得这个大赢家 |
| [06:24] | Sam braun! What a nice surprise! | 塞姆 布赖气,真是惊喜啊! |
| [06:29] | The fat kid… | 那个胖小子… |
| [06:30] | – He was cheating. – What do you do about it? | – 他诈赌 – 你怎么处理? |
| [06:33] | Well, we had a little chat. | 我们稍微聊了一会 |
| [06:35] | – I didn’t kill him. – Did you take him to the box? | – 我没有杀他 – 你有将他带到囚房去? |
| [06:39] | Gentlemen, these days, we call it the holding room. | 先生们,这个时代,我们将它称为拘留所了 |
| [06:50] | Smells like the cleaning crew just left. | 闻起来清洁组的人刚离开 |
| [07:04] | Security brought the kid down here around 2:00 A.M. | 警卫大概晚上2点把那孩子带到这 |
| [07:08] | I came in. | 我进来 |
| [07:09] | We talked. | 我们谈话 |
| [07:11] | He walked out around 3:00. | 他3点多走了 |
| [07:17] | It’s all in there. | 哪里都有 |
| [07:19] | Well, good. We’ll look at the tapes a little later. | 好的,等一下我们会看看录电影录像带的 |
| [07:21] | Would you turn off the lights, please? | 请把灯关掉? |
| [07:27] | It’s well within my rights to have a discussion with anyone in my place. | 和我场子里的任何人谈谈,是我的权利 |
| [07:33] | The kid was cheating. | 那小子诈赌 |
| [07:35] | I wanted to know how. | 我想知道他怎么办到的 |
| [07:37] | Nobody wins 400k at roulette. | 没有人可以在轮盘上赢40万的 |
| [07:40] | What’s your system? | 你的方法? |
| [07:42] | Clean living… good karma. | 清白生活…自有善报 |
| [07:45] | But either you call the cops and book me now, or I’m out of here. | 除非你现在报警逮捕我,不然我要离开了 |
| [07:48] | You’re no longer welcome at the Rampart. | 堡垒赌场不再欢迎你来 |
| [07:51] | Awesome. | 真可怕 |
| [07:53] | Okay, I’ll take my money and go. | 好,我拿钱走人了 |
| [07:57] | Do you have any idea the house advantage in roulette? | 你知道轮盘胜率是多少吗? |
| [08:01] | 5.26% | |
| [08:05] | Albert einstein had a theory about roulette. | 爱因斯坦有个轮盘的理论 |
| [08:08] | He said the only way to win at roulette | 他说在轮盘上赢钱的唯一方法 |
| [08:10] | is to steal the money from the table when the croupier isn’t looking. | 就是当庄家不注意时将钱偷走 |
| [08:13] | There’s always someone looking. | 永远都有人看着 |
| [08:19] | Well, maybe it was an inside job, Sam. | 也许是内贼所为,塞姆 |
| [08:22] | Maybe somebody bought off one of your guys. | 也许有人买通了你的人 |
| [08:26] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
| [08:29] | What bothers you more? | 是什么困扰着你? |
| [08:30] | The fact that you couldn’t pin a murder on me | 是你无法证明我谋杀 |
| [08:33] | or that catherine cashed my check? | 还是凯萨琳将支票兑现了? |
| [08:40] | There were no strings on that money. | 那笔钱没有任何附带条件 |
| [08:44] | Just because you can’t see something | 并不是你看不到 |
| [08:47] | doesn’t mean it’s not there. | 就表示不存在 |
| [08:49] | Believe whatever you like. | 信不信由你 |
| [08:51] | That kid walked out of here with my money. | 那小子带着钱从赌场离开 |
| [08:55] | If you figure out how he ripped me off, | 如果你知道了他是如何坑我的钱 |
| [08:58] | would you let me know? | 会让我知道? |
| [09:03] | For what it’s worth, these bruises correspond to the holes in his sock. | 这些青肿和袜子上的洞位置符合 |
| [09:08] | Well, he’s been worked over pretty good. He’s got a nice fat lip. | 看来他被修理了,嘴唇肿起来 |
| [09:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [09:13] | There was a good clot in the wound, and the tissues were contused. | 在伤口里有瘀血,组织有挫伤 |
| [09:18] | I’d say it occurred at least an hour or two before death. | 应该是死前一两小时的事 |
| [09:21] | I teased out a couple of small-caliber projectiles from his brain. | 在他脑内找到的小口径子弹 |
| [09:29] | One was embedded in the right frontal cortex. | 一颗在右前额叶 |
| [09:32] | The other lodged in the first cervical vertebra. | 另一颗在第一颈脊椎骨 |
| [09:35] | It’s copper-washed lead. | 镀铜的铅弹 |
| [09:36] | Must be a .22. | 点22口径的 |
| [09:38] | You know, historically, .22s were the hit man’s bullet of choice. | 知道吗,点22口径是历史上杀手们的最爱 |
| [09:42] | They have the energy to enter into the cranial vault, but not enough to exit, | 子弹的力量足以射入头盖骨,却不足以穿透 |
| [09:46] | So they just ricochet around inside, shredding the gray matter until they stop. | 所以在脑内弹跳,搅碎大脑灰质直到停止 |
| [09:50] | Nice. | 好东西 |
| [09:51] | There’s also extensive crush injury to both hands, | 同时两手都有严重的压伤 |
| [09:55] | with fractures of the metacarpals and the phalanges. | 掌部与指节骨骨折 |
| [09:58] | Bruises appear perimortem. | 周遭都肿起了 |
| [10:00] | Any idea what might have caused that kind of damage? | 知道有什么东西会造成这样的伤害? |
| [10:03] | Given the fracture pattern, | 从骨折的样子 |
| [10:05] | I’d guess it was some sort of blunt object. | 应该是某种钝器 |
| [10:08] | Maybe a ball peen hammer. | 也许是球头锤 |
| [10:11] | What gets you to that? | 你怎么会想到这个? |
| [10:12] | They used to tell me back in the days, the first time you got caught cheating, | 他们告诉我在以前,如果你被抓到诈赌 |
| [10:16] | they’d give you a couple whacks on the hand with a ball peen hammer. | 他们会用球头锤废了你的手 |
| [10:19] | The second time, you’d lose a limb. | 第二次,少支手或脚 |
| [10:21] | Third time? | 第三次 |
| [10:22] | A long walk in the desert with a shovel. | 在沙漠里长眠了 |
| [11:01] | A computer in his shoe. | 在他鞋里有电脑 |
| [11:04] | As far as I could tell, it’s a wireless receiver. | 现在知道的是,那是无线接受器 |
| [11:06] | It picks up a signal, solenoids drive the points up against the guy’s foot, | 接收信号,螺管动作接触人的脚 |
| [11:10] | – tells him what number to bet. – Based on what? | – 告诉他该下几号 – 根据什么? |
| [11:12] | I don’t know. Archie’s working on it right now. | 我不知道,阿奇正在研究 |
| [11:14] | Well, if our vic was the receiver, there has to be a transmitter. | 如果被害人有接收器,就该有个发射器 |
| [11:18] | Hey, I got an id on our vic. It’s a Teddy keller. | 嘿,找到被害人身份了,是泰迪 凯勒 |
| [11:21] | Everyone who buys a rolex gets registered at the point of purchase. | 购买劳力士表的人都会在经销处登记 |
| [11:24] | So I ran the serial number. He bought the watch at the forum shops two days ago. | 所以我查了序列,他在两天前买的 |
| [11:28] | And I got his home address. | 我也找到他的地址 |
| [11:30] | Well, his driver’s license was fake, so, this could be fake, too. | 他的驾照是伪造的,所以这个可能也是假的 |
| [11:35] | A fake id is for scamming a casino. A baller puts his real name on a roley. | 伪造的身份是为了欺骗赌场 劳力士表上都会刻上名字 |
| [11:39] | What? He rubs off. | 怎么了,他有什么麻烦? |
| [11:44] | That’s Teddy keller. That’s apartment 27. | 这是泰迪 凯勒,27号房 |
| [11:48] | Is he in some kind of trouble? | 他有什么麻烦 |
| [11:50] | – Hey, John. – Hey, Mr. Green. | – 嗨,约翰 – 嗨,格林先生 |
| [11:51] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你上次看到他是什么时后? |
| [11:53] | I don’t know. | 我不记得了 |
| [11:54] | He’s got a roommate, Davis mullens. | 他有个室友,戴维斯 幕莱斯 |
| [11:57] | Oh, yeah, they eat a tremendous amount of pizza. | 噢,他们吃了一大堆比萨 |
| [12:01] | Tremendous amount of pizza and calzone. | 一大堆比萨和烤乳酪饼 |
| [12:04] | I feel like bopping that delivery guy every time | 每次外送的到门口 |
| [12:07] | he buzzes the gate. | 我就有点想扁人 |
| [12:08] | Here we are. | 到了 |
| [12:13] | Anybody home? | 有人在吗? |
| [12:16] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
| [12:18] | I guess the roommate’s out, huh? | 我想他室友出门了? |
| [12:29] | It’s freezing in here. | 这里好冷 |
| [12:35] | Get a load of this wheel. | 这有一组轮盘 |
| [12:38] | It’s regulation. | 这是标准的 |
| [12:40] | These things run about 1,500 bucks. | 这东西大概要个1,500美金 |
| [12:43] | Well, they cleared almost half a mil. | 他们清了半个赌场的钱 |
| [12:46] | It’s a good investment. / Yeah. | – 好投资 – 对 |
| [12:58] | These guys definitely had a system. | 这些人一定有某些玩法 |
| [13:03] | Hey, Rick, you might want to check this out. | 嘿,利克,也许你想看看这个 |
| [13:15] | Looks like the roommate’s home after all. | 看来他室友原来在家 |
| [13:21] | Two taps to the head. | 头部两道枪伤 |
| [13:25] | Deja vu. | 似曾相识 |
| [13:36] | These guys liked to play dress-up. | 这些人喜欢变装 |
| [13:38] | You find any shoes back there? | 你有找到鞋子? |
| [13:45] | I’m looking. | 正在找 |
| [13:51] | Blood smear here. | 这有血迹 |
| [13:55] | Maybe the killer tried to clean up. | 看来杀手试着清理 |
| [13:58] | That’s ridiculous. Why bother? | 真奇怪,有差吗? |
| [14:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [14:03] | Have a distinctive white mark on his right shoulder. | 他右肩上有个明显的白色标记 |
| [14:09] | – What do you make of that? – You already shot me down once. | – 你想那是什么? – 你已经否定我一次了 |
| [14:13] | Look, uh, it could be right. | 听着,也许这次是对的 |
| [14:15] | Thanks. / Can you make sure that gets to trace? | – 谢谢 – 你能将这送去化验? |
| [14:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
| [14:25] | Hey, what’re you doing, touching that? You got gloves? | 嘿,你在干嘛?没带手套就碰了? |
| [14:27] | Relax. I got it covered. | 放心,有东西盖着 |
| [14:30] | Hey, Rick, remember the time you said you could get a print off of air? | 嘿,利克,记得你说过你能在空气中采指纹? |
| [14:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [14:35] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
| [15:14] | So you just got the day off? Just, just like that? | 所以你就休假了,像这样? |
| [15:18] | Are you complaining? / No. | – 你在抱怨? – 不 |
| [15:20] | You just seem a little pissed off about it. | 只是你看来有点不高兴 |
| [15:25] | I like it. | 我喜欢这个 |
| [15:28] | You like that? | 你喜欢? |
| [15:31] | Depends on what you’re gonna do with it. | 看看你要用来做什么了 |
| [15:34] | Pretty expensive taste for a public servant. | 对一个公仆来说,这品味满高贵的 |
| [15:37] | She can afford it. | 她付的起 |
| [15:40] | You going to introduce him? | 你不介绍他? |
| [15:42] | Mr. Braun. | 布赖气先生 |
| [15:43] | Chris bezich. It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 克里斯 柏利区,很荣幸见到你 |
| [15:46] | Your hosts, send a lot of your whales to my club, acid drop. | 你的赌场为酸滴带来不少生意 |
| [15:49] | That’s great. | 很好 |
| [15:50] | Just a sec. Just give us a minute. | 等等,先等我一下 |
| [15:53] | Okay. | 好 |
| [15:55] | What do you want? | 你想要干吗? |
| [15:56] | Mugs, I heard you had some time off because of me. | 我听说你因为我休了假 |
| [15:59] | Yeah, I could get fired for even having this conversation. | 有可能因为和你谈话,我就被炒鱿鱼 |
| [16:01] | Relax. Vegas is a small town. | 放轻松,拉斯维加斯是个小地方 |
| [16:03] | I’m always running into people I know. | 我常常撞见熟人 |
| [16:05] | Just cut to the chase, Sam. | 直接说重点,塞姆 |
| [16:07] | Some people in this town | 在这城里有人 |
| [16:09] | think I’m a murderer. / Some people in this town know you’re a murderer. | – 认为我是凶手 – 在这城里有人,知道你是凶手 |
| [16:13] | I did not kill those kids. | 那些孩子不是我杀的 |
| [16:15] | I did not! / Kids? | 不是我! 他们? |
| [16:16] | How do you know there’s more than one? / Cath… | 你怎么会知道不只一个 凯萨… |
| [16:19] | – I’m fine. – You’re not impressing her. | – 我没事 – 这不会让她刮目相看的 |
| [16:24] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再连络的 |
| [16:46] | So you and Sam braun… | 你和塞姆 布赖气… |
| [16:48] | He slept with my mother. | 他和我妈上过床 |
| [16:51] | The glass fragments you found at the apartment buildg are primarily lead-based. | 在公寓发现的玻璃碎片主要由铅构成 |
| [16:55] | Different curvatures and textures with traces of florescent powder, phosphorus and mercury. | 不同的弯曲和纹理含有粉末,磷,和水银 |
| [17:00] | Neon glass. | 霓虹灯 |
| [17:02] | I checked out that graveyard once. | 我又查了一遍掩埋场 |
| [17:04] | – Pretty interesting. – The comparison? | – 非常有趣 – 类似? |
| [17:06] | Oh, Your sample’s consistent with the glass collected from the first crime scene. | 和第一个犯罪现场的玻璃样本相符 |
| [17:10] | See? That connects the two murders. | 两件命案有关连了 |
| [17:13] | We’ve got a timeline. | 我们有了时间先后 |
| [17:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [17:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [17:23] | – Everything okay? – This is about the key CSI position. | – 还好吗? – 这是鉴识组的重要职位 |
| [17:27] | Grissom recommended me. | 葛瑞森推荐我 |
| [17:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
| [17:32] | It’s not necessary. | 没这必要 |
| [17:35] | Position was cut. Budget had room for the new promotion or a new Qiagen, | 职位被裁了,预算用到购买新设备上 |
| [17:40] | bio robot Ez-1. | 生化人 Ez-1 |
| [17:42] | Greg will be thrilled. | 葛瑞格一定会很兴奋的 |
| [17:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [17:47] | Oh, well, it’s just an honor to be nominated, right? | 噢,提名就是得奖,对吧? |
| [17:53] | Grissom, I have been in Vegas my whole life. | 葛瑞森,我在拉斯维加斯土生土长的 |
| [17:56] | I’ve known guys who counted cards, | 我知道有些人会算牌 |
| [17:59] | hedged bets, crushed a poker table with a lowball pair. | 双面下注,拿到小点还能赢牌的 |
| [18:04] | I’ve seen guys beat the house with their hands, but… | 我看过许许多多的人用手赢过赌场 |
| [18:07] | Never with their toes. | 但是没看过用脚趾的 |
| [18:12] | Transmitter and receiver. | 发射器和接收器 |
| [18:14] | I was reading about these silicon valley types in the ’80s | 我读过在八零年代的硅谷 |
| [18:16] | Called the, eudaemonic enterprises. Have you heard of them? | 有间公司叫”善良精灵企业”的,听过吗? |
| [18:21] | The eudaemon. | 善良精灵 |
| [18:23] | Aristotle’s presiding spirit of rationality. | 亚里斯多德所说的理性引导精灵 |
| [18:26] | They say they figured out a way to beat the roulette wheel. | 他们找到可以赢轮盘的方法 |
| [18:30] | Not through a betting system, but through physics. | 不是由压注而是物理 |
| [18:32] | It’s simple in principle. | 理论上是很简单 |
| [18:35] | A fixed mass in a known orbit. | 在已知轨道上的固定质量 |
| [18:38] | As long as you can account for all the forces… | 只要你能算出所有的力量.. |
| [18:40] | air resistance, friction, gravity… | 空气阻力,磨擦力,重力… |
| [18:43] | you can land a probe on mars. | 你可以让宇宙飞船降落到火星上 |
| [18:45] | Well, they say every roulette wheel is a little different. | 不过每个轮盘都有些不一样 |
| [18:47] | Tilt, wobble, bounce… | 不同的倾斜,摇晃,弹跳… |
| [18:50] | So the guy with the transmitter does the calibration, | 所以带发射器的人负责测定 |
| [18:54] | clocks the position of the ball, | 推断球的位置 |
| [18:57] | hits the switch… and the computer does the rest. | 按下开关,剩下的由电脑负责 |
| [19:01] | Plays out the spin in milliseconds, predicts the result, | 毫秒内算出旋转,预测结果 |
| [19:04] | and then transmits a code to the receiver about where that ball will land. | 然后传个讯号到接收器,告知球的落点 |
| [19:08] | – Let it show your bet. – $1,000 on four, 22, five and 17. | – 下注吧 – 4,22,5,17各下1000美金 |
| [19:14] | Land, 22. Even! | 停了,22,双 |
| [19:19] | This setup gives you a 44-percent advantage over the house. | 这个能有百分之44的赢率 |
| [19:22] | For every hundred these guys bet, | 他们每下1,000美元 |
| [19:24] | they’re pulling in $2,200 an hour. | 每小时就能回收2,200美元 |
| [19:27] | It’s nice return. | 报酬率不错 |
| [19:29] | – But it’s a complicated system. – Complicated, huh? | – 但这是个复杂的系统 – 复杂,嗯? |
| [19:32] | Maybe for a couple of pizza majors. | 对吃比萨的人是 |
| [19:33] | But not for an electrical engineering grad student. | 对电子工程研究生就不是了 |
| [19:37] | AFIS got a hit on the print off the transmitter in the shoe. | 比对出鞋里发射器上的指纹 |
| [19:40] | Seth landers. WLVU. | 赛斯 兰德,拉斯维加斯大学 |
| [19:43] | Got busted a few years ago for making fake ids. | 几年前因伪造证件被捕 |
| [19:51] | Seth landers doesn’t have a roommate. | 赛斯 兰德没有室友 |
| [19:53] | No answer at his door. | 没人应门 |
| [19:55] | Guy’s in the wind. | 这家伙跑了 |
| [19:56] | If someone hit my boys all mob-style I’d disappear, too, you know? | 如果我的同伴被宰了,我也会跑,知道吗? |
| [20:00] | Yeah, I guess we’re gonna have to do this the hard way. | 看来我们要来点硬的了 |
| [20:02] | I’ll put out a broadcast. | 我要发布通缉 |
| [20:04] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
| [20:05] | Hey, kid… you know Seth landers? | 嘿,小子,你认识赛斯 兰德吗? |
| [20:16] | Stop! | 不要跑! |
| [20:22] | Don’t kill me! Don’t kill me! | 别杀我!别杀我! |
| [20:24] | Please! I’ll do whatever Mr. Braun wants! | 拜托,我会照布赖气先生的话做! |
| [20:26] | Please don’t kill me! Please! | 拜托别杀我!拜托! |
| [20:26] | Las vegas police. You Seth landers? / Yeah. | – 拉斯维加斯警察,你是赛斯 兰德? – 对 |
| [20:29] | – Seth landers? / – Yes! – Let’s go. | – 赛斯 兰德? – 是 -走吧 |
| [20:34] | Jacking Sam braun’s casino at roulette, | 靠玩轮盘狠狠捞了塞姆 布赖气一笔 |
| [20:36] | that was gutsy and smart. | 既快速又聪明 |
| [20:39] | And since you weren’t the one placing the bet, | 既然你不是在那下注的人 |
| [20:43] | I guess that makes you the smart one. | 我猜你是负责动脑的人 |
| [20:45] | Here your boys right here, Teddy and Davis, | 你的同伙在这,泰迪和戴维斯 |
| [20:48] | – the candid camera. – They came to me. | – 监视器 – 他们找上我的 |
| [20:50] | It was their idea. | 这是他们的主意 |
| [20:53] | Judging from what we found in your apartment, | 从我们在你公寓找到的东西看来 |
| [20:56] | looks like you made their idea work. | 是你让他们的想法实现的 |
| [20:58] | I built the computers to put in the shoes. That’s all. | 我做了放在鞋里的电脑,只有这样 |
| [21:00] | Your partners cleared half a mil on your skills. | 你的伙伴靠你的技术清空了半个赌场 |
| [21:04] | Dollar signs get involved, things get ugly, huh? | 金钱介入了,事情变的丑陋了,嗯? |
| [21:06] | Scam was 20 to 30k a night, max. | 这招一晚大该可以捞个两三万 |
| [21:10] | We hit Pike’s. Next day, Tangiers. | 在帕克赌场成功了,隔天,到泰金乐 |
| [21:13] | Everything was great. | 事情很顺利 |
| [21:14] | We made 50 grand, and then | 我们赢了五万,然后 |
| [21:16] | Teddy and Davis got greedy. | 泰迪和戴维斯胃口大了 |
| [21:19] | You can’t crush a roulette table like that, and not expect someone to notice. | 这样在轮盘上大赚,不可能不引起注意 |
| [21:22] | The Tangiers, Pike’s, Rampart… | 泰金乐,帕克,堡垒… |
| [21:26] | these are all Sam braun’s places. You got something against him? | 都是塞姆 布赖气的赌场,你和他有过节? |
| [21:29] | No. | 不 |
| [21:31] | His casinos are old school. | 他的赌场是老式的 |
| [21:33] | They’re low tech. | 低技术 |
| [21:34] | There’s less interference for my gear. | 对我的装置影响较小 |
| [21:37] | Your gear… | 你的装置… |
| [21:40] | – what was your cut? – I didn’t get one. | – 你分了多少 – 没有 |
| [21:42] | I just got paid for my supplies and my time. That’s all. | 只有付设备的钱和我的工钱,就这样 |
| [21:45] | – Yeah, picture that! – It was a challenge. | – 噢,真难想像! – 那是个挑战 |
| [21:47] | I just wanted to see if I could make it work. | 我只想试试能不能成功 |
| [21:50] | Any idea where the money is? | 知道钱到哪去了? |
| [21:52] | Why don’t you ask Sam braun? | 你何不去问塞姆 布赖气? |
| [21:58] | When they took Teddy to the box, | 当他们把泰迪带到囚房 |
| [22:00] | I was sure we were busted. | 我就知道失风了 |
| [22:02] | Davis freaked. He split. | 戴维斯吓死了,先溜了 |
| [22:05] | And then when he came out with the money, everything was great. | 然后当他带着钱出来时,一切看来还好 |
| [22:10] | For about two seconds. | 几秒钟后 |
| [22:12] | Come on, Fellas. Take a walk. | 来,兄弟,散散步去 |
| [22:14] | They grabbed him, took him outside. | 他们抓住他,把他带到外面 |
| [22:16] | That was the last time I saw either one of them. | 那是我最后一次看到他们两 |
| [22:27] | – what are you doing? – I’m testing my podiatric dexterity. | 你在干什么? 在试我脚趾的灵敏度 |
| [22:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
| [22:33] | You know those tracks that we found at the neon graveyard? | 你知道那些在霓虹灯掩埋场的碎片? |
| [22:38] | The ones from the case you’re not working on? | 那案子不是你负责的 |
| [22:40] | Yeah, those. | 对,不是 |
| [22:43] | Sam used to be a caddy man. | 塞姆是个凯迪拉克车迷 |
| [22:47] | He would drive a new one every year. | 每年都会换一部新车 |
| [22:48] | – These days, he’s being driven. – And you know this because…? | – 这些年来,不自己开了 – 你会知道这些…? |
| [22:51] | I saw him. | 我见到他了 |
| [22:53] | – He came to me. – And you walked away, I hope. | – 他来找我的 – 我希望你有离开 |
| [22:56] | I made him walk away from me. | 我使他离开了 |
| [22:58] | Right into a stretch limo with a big turning radius. | 加长型的车身,回转半径大 |
| [23:02] | That doesn’t prove anything. | 这证明不了么 |
| [23:04] | Besides, any evidence that comes from you is tainted. | 另外,从你那得来的证据都有污点 |
| [23:07] | Then have it come from you. Warrant shouldn’t be hard to get. | 那就从你那得到,搜查证应该不难申请 |
| [23:10] | Especially if the call comes from someone whose character is above reproach. | 尤其是由人格完美无暇的人申请 |
| [23:30] | Nick said the budget for the promotion was cut. | 尼克说晋级的职位被裁了 |
| [23:33] | 240 inches 20 feet. | 240寸20尺 |
| [23:36] | He also said you recommended him. | 他也说你推荐他 |
| [23:42] | I did. | 我是 |
| [23:51] | Possible neon glass fragment. | 也许是霓虹灯玻璃碎片 |
| [24:20] | You said you didn’t have a problem with me. | 你说过我们之间不会成为问题 |
| [24:24] | I don’t. | 没有 |
| [24:27] | I thought that Nick was the best candidate for the position. | 我认为尼克是最理想的人选 |
| [24:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [24:37] | Because he didn’t care whether he got the job or not. | 因为他不在意能不能得到那位置 |
| [24:41] | That’s a stupid reason. | 很蠢的理由 |
| [24:52] | Blood… | 血… |
| [24:59] | Handle your scandal. | 控制你的丑闻 |
| [25:06] | Sam braun? | 塞姆 布赖气? |
| [25:07] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Teddy keller. | 你因涉嫌谋杀泰迪 凯勒被捕 |
| [25:11] | – Is this some kind of joke? – I’m not laughing. | – 这是开玩笑? – 我没在笑 |
| [25:16] | Call my lawyer. This won’t take long. | 通知我的律师,这不会很久的 |
| [25:20] | Sam? | 塞姆? |
| [25:23] | I’m parked out front. | 我的车停在前门 |
| [25:44] | As much as my client appreciates your flair for the dramatic, | 我的当事人很敬佩你们的编剧能力 |
| [25:48] | the show’s over, gentlemen. What do you have? | 表演结束了,先生们,还有什么证据? |
| [25:51] | The tire patterns at the scene of Teddy keller’s murder… | 在泰迪 凯勒命案现场的车胎痕… |
| [25:54] | are consistent with the wheel base and turning radius of your client’s limousine. | 轮胎大小和回转半径与你当事人的车一样 |
| [25:57] | As well as every other limo in vegas. | 正如在拉斯维加斯的其他同型车 |
| [26:00] | We also found neon glass embedded in all four tires. | 我们也在车胎里找到霓虹灯玻璃碎片 |
| [26:04] | The whole town’s a construction site. | 整个城市随时都有工程 |
| [26:05] | It’s a tenuous link, at best. | 关联太薄弱了 |
| [26:07] | Well, then… | 那么… |
| [26:09] | how did his blood end up in the back of your client’s limousine? | 为什么他的血 会出现在你当事人的车后座? |
| [26:15] | You waited until Teddy cleared the security cameras. | 你等到泰迪离开监视器 |
| [26:23] | We’re not through talking, kid. | 我们还没谈完,小子 |
| [26:25] | And then you took him for a ride… | 你载他去兜兜风… |
| [26:27] | Vegas style. | 赌城风格 |
| [26:29] | Just like the old days. | 如同往昔 |
| [26:32] | Please, please… | 拜托,拜托… |
| [26:34] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么? |
| [26:40] | Let me show you what I do to cheaters. | 让你看看我怎么对付老千的 |
| [26:44] | No, no! | 不,不! |
| [26:55] | My client offered the young man a ride home. | 我的当事人送那年轻人回家 |
| [26:58] | They stopped briefly at the neon graveyard, where they | 他们在霓虹灯掩埋场停留了一下 |
| [27:00] | held a private conversation regarding the ethics of defrauding a casino. | 谈谈关于赌场诈赌的伦理 |
| [27:06] | That must have been some chat. | 看来谈了不少 |
| [27:08] | We know he left the casino with the money. | 我们知道他带着钱离开赌场 |
| [27:10] | The young man returned the money as a sign of respect | 那年轻人将钱归还,表示他对 |
| [27:13] | for my client and his position in the community. | 我当事人及他在赌场地位的尊重 |
| [27:15] | I’m sure he did. | 我相信他是的 |
| [27:18] | So, what next? | 然后呢? |
| [27:19] | You gonna tell me you’re being set up? | 你要告诉我你被陷害的? |
| [27:22] | It happens to you a lot, huh, Sam? | 这常常发生在你身上,塞姆? |
| [28:18] | Your smudge from that second kid’s shirt. | 第二个人衬衫上的污渍 |
| [28:20] | I got a spectral library match to Sherwin williams everclean interior paint, navajo white. | 比对后是雪温纳 威廉斯牌的室内用漆,纳瓦伙白 |
| [28:27] | – Anything distinctive? – I would have mentioned it. | – 还有什么特别的? – 我提过了 |
| [28:29] | Sometimes a paint sample’s just a paint sample. | 有时油漆样本就只是油漆样本 |
| [28:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [28:32] | You still liking Braun for these murders? | 你还是认为塞姆 布赖气涉案? |
| [28:35] | Yeah, why? Something change? | 对,为什么?有什么改变? |
| [28:36] | I’m thinking Seth landers and his pals had a woody for him. | 我想赛斯 兰德和他的同伙与他有过节 |
| [28:40] | I went back to the Rampart, and I took some electronic noise measurements. | 我回到堡垒赌场,测量电子噪音 |
| [28:43] | The place is a mess of interference. | 哪里满是干扰 |
| [28:46] | Electronics in old casinos aren’t well shielded. | 旧式赌场的电子设备没有良好的遮蔽 |
| [28:50] | So, you’re saying that the shoe computers would’ve worked better | 你是说鞋里的电脑,在新式的赌场 |
| [28:53] | in one of the new casinos on the strip? / Definitely. | – 较容易运作? – 当然 |
| [28:55] | A kid as smart as Seth | 像赛斯这种聪明人 |
| [28:57] | wouldn’t make a mistake like that. | 不该会犯这种错误的 |
| [28:59] | Then it was intentional. | 除非是故意 |
| [29:02] | Maybe personal. | 也许是私人恩怨 |
| [29:46] | So this is your casino of choice? | 这是你选的赌场? |
| [29:48] | That’s what your tenants said. | 那是你房客说的 |
| [29:50] | Sir, could you tell us about Seth landers? | 先生,可以告诉我们关于赛斯 兰德? |
| [29:52] | That’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
| [29:54] | Is he okay? | 他还好吧? |
| [29:56] | Let’s stop playing dumb, Mr. Greene, huh? | 不要装傻了,葛林先生 |
| [30:00] | Would you mind stepping away from the machine? | 介意离开那机器? |
| [30:02] | You’re staring over my shoulder, you’re looking at me. | 看看我肩膀以上 看看我 |
| [30:05] | You’re jinxing me and… | 你 |
| [30:07] | How’s that? Is that better? | 这样呢?好多了? |
| [30:11] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了? |
| [30:13] | I had an accident a long time ago. | 很久以前的意外了 |
| [30:15] | Sam braun do that with a hammer? | 塞姆 布赖气用铁锤弄的? |
| [30:16] | I’m sorry, I don’t know who that person is. Who is that? | 抱歉,我不知道那位是谁?他是谁? |
| [30:20] | I don’t like to talk about my hand, okay? | 我不想谈我的手,好吗? |
| [30:22] | Well, that’s too bad. Because you know what? | 真糟糕,知道吗? |
| [30:25] | Today… | 今天… |
| [30:26] | this is your life. | 就是来谈这个的 |
| [31:04] | Joe greene, aka Joe landers. | 乔 葛林,又名乔 兰德 |
| [31:08] | They’re old friends. | 他们是旧识了 |
| [31:13] | Sorry to break up the reunion, fellas. | 抱歉打断你们的同学会 |
| [31:15] | Mr. Greene, Mr. Landers… which is it? | 葛林先生,还是兰德先生…哪个好? |
| [31:17] | – It’s Greene. – Come with me. | – 葛林 – 跟我来 |
| [31:22] | Do your hands hurt when it rains, Joe? | 下雨天手还会痛吗,乔? |
| [31:28] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
| [31:38] | The exclusion/exemption clause means you don’t get to gamble. | 排除条款使你不能进入赌场 |
| [31:42] | Period. | 没什么好说的 |
| [31:43] | Not even the quarter slots at the gas-and-go. | 就算是加油站的角子老虎也不行 |
| [31:45] | Don’t you have something better to do? | 你们没有别的事好干了? |
| [31:49] | Like, like find out who murdered those two kids in number 27. | 像是,找出杀害27号房孩子的凶手 |
| [31:52] | You got any theories? | 你有什么推论吗? |
| [31:54] | It was your apartment building. | 那是你的公寓 |
| [31:56] | Your son Seth fingered the guy you were sitting next to. | 你的儿子赛斯削了坐你隔壁的人 |
| [32:00] | A guy you don’t know. The guy who put you in the black book. | 那个你不认识的人,将你列上黑名册 |
| [32:02] | No. The gaming commission | 不,是赌博委员会 |
| [32:05] | – put me in the black book. – Yeah, for cheating, Joe. | – 将我列上黑名册的 – 因为你诈赌,乔 |
| [32:07] | I did not cheat. | 我没有诈赌 |
| [32:09] | I did not cheat. | 我没有诈赌 |
| [32:11] | I didn’t have to cheat. I beat the casinos. | 我用不着诈赌,我击败赌场 |
| [32:15] | I beat them, and they ganged up on me, and, uh… | 我击败他们,而他们围攻我… |
| [32:20] | That was it, they didn’t want me there anymore. | 他们,他们不希望我再出现 |
| [32:22] | You beat Sam braun’s casino and he ended your gambling career. | 你击败了塞姆 布赖气的赌场 而他终止了你的赌博生涯 |
| [32:27] | You’re barred from the casinos for life. | 你终生不得进入赌场 |
| [32:31] | That sounds like motive to me. | 这听来像动机 |
| [32:32] | Motive for what, playing the quarter slots? | 什么动机,玩角子老虎? |
| [32:34] | Come on. | 拜托 |
| [32:36] | Okay, look, here’s a quiz. | 好的,听着,这有个问题 |
| [32:40] | Teddy keller, Davis mullins and your son Seth were caught fleecing the Rampart. | 泰迪 凯勒,戴维斯 幕莱斯 和你的儿子被抓到诈赌 |
| [32:45] | Now two of them are dead. / I had no idea what those two boys were doing. | – 他们有两人死了 – 我不晓得那两个人做了什么 |
| [32:49] | But I will tell you this. | 但我可以告诉你 |
| [32:51] | I will tell you that my son is a good kid, he’s a good boy. | 我告诉你我的儿子很乖,是好孩子 |
| [32:54] | Then why’d you put him in the middle of your action? | 为什么你们要调查他? |
| [32:56] | Why’d you use him to settle an old score? | 为什么你利用他报旧怨? |
| [32:59] | Maybe Sam braun’s innocent. | 也许塞姆 布赖气是无辜的 |
| [33:01] | Maybe Seth whacked his partners because he got caught. | 也许因为他被抓,他宰了他伙伴 |
| [33:05] | Stop looking at my son, | 不要盯着我儿子 |
| [33:08] | stop looking at me, | 不要盯着我 |
| [33:10] | and start looking at Sam. | 开始去盯塞姆 |
| [33:18] | Garbage detail called it in. | 清洁队报的案 |
| [33:20] | Says they didn’t touch it. | 说他们没有碰过 |
| [33:25] | Well, this is Seth landers’ dorm. | 这里是赛斯 兰德的宿舍 |
| [33:28] | There’s a lot of garbage build up. When was the last pick-up? | 这里有好多垃圾车,上一次什么时候来载的? |
| [33:31] | Day before yesterday. | 前天 |
| [33:33] | End of finals party last night. | 期末派对昨晚结束 |
| [33:35] | It looks like blood. | 看来像血 |
| [33:37] | Let’s hope the killer left his DNA behind. | 希望凶手有留下他的DNA |
| [33:39] | .22 revolver, two live rounds, four expended. | 点22左轮,两发实弹,四发击发 |
| [33:45] | Should be able to pull some prints off it. | 应该可找到些指纹 |
| [33:47] | – Gun’s a relic. – Doesn’t matter if it still works. | – 旧式的枪了 – 能用就无所谓了 |
| [34:03] | Here you go. | 交给你了 |
| [34:13] | The test fire matches the bullet found in Teddy keller’s body. | 试射与泰迪体内的子弹吻合 |
| [34:18] | So we’ve got our murder weapon. | 我们找到凶器了 |
| [34:19] | Yeah, we found our murder weapon. | 对,我们找到凶器了 |
| [34:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [34:24] | The kid thinks up this elaborate scheme to cheat the casinos. | 这孩子设想了精密的计划以诈赌 |
| [34:28] | Then he kills his partners. | 然后杀了同伙 |
| [34:30] | But he dumps his gun at his dorm? | 但是将枪丢在宿舍? |
| [34:32] | An rg .22. | 点22左轮 |
| [34:34] | That’s not a very bad ass’ first weapon of choice. | 不是狠角色会用的武器 |
| [34:36] | No, it’s a small caliber weapon | 不,这是小型的左轮手枪 |
| [34:38] | for an up-close-and-personal hit. | 用来近距离使用的 |
| [34:41] | I don’t really see the kid pulling a gotti. | 看不出来那孩子会这么做 |
| [34:43] | Okay, two victims, two taps to the head. | 好的,两个被害人,头部两个枪伤 |
| [34:47] | But the loads are different. | 但是子弹不同 |
| [34:49] | Well, maybe he ran out of ammo. Went back and bought another brand. | 也许子弹用完了,回头买了别的牌子 |
| [34:52] | And reloaded, yeah. | 然后上膛 |
| [34:54] | The bullets that were found in Teddy keller’s skull, | 在泰迪 凯勒头骨内发现的子弹 |
| [34:59] | were copper washed cci .22s. | 是镀铜的CCI点22子弹 |
| [35:02] | And the two rounds found in Davis mullins | 戴维斯 幕莱斯的那两发 |
| [35:05] | were remington brass washed. So, | 是镀雷明顿黄铜 |
| [35:08] | based on the position of the cylinder | 依照弹膛的顺序 |
| [35:11] | remingtons were fired first? | 雷明顿先击发的? |
| [35:20] | But that would mean that Davis mullins was killed in the apartment | 这是说泰迪 凯勒在霓虹灯掩埋场被杀之前 |
| [35:23] | before Teddy keller was killed in the graveyard. | 戴维斯 幕莱斯就先在公寓里遇害了 |
| [35:26] | But the timeline’s off. | 时间先后有问题 |
| [35:29] | Blood on the shirt is a match to Davis mullins. | 衬衫上的血迹与戴维斯 幕莱斯吻合 |
| [35:32] | Epithelials from inside the shirt | 衬衫里的上皮组织 |
| [35:34] | belong to Seth landers. | 是赛斯 兰德的 |
| [35:40] | What? | 什么? |
| [35:42] | That means Sam braun’s innocent. | 意思是塞姆 布赖气是无辜的 |
| [35:44] | This time. | 这一次 |
| [35:47] | Are you disappointed? | 你很失望? |
| [35:51] | It’s the evidence. | 证据就是证据 |
| [35:57] | What’s up, man? Am I going to get out of here? | 怎么样了?我可以离开了? |
| [35:59] | No. | 不 |
| [36:01] | Where did you go after Teddy keller was taken? | 泰迪 凯勒被带走后你去哪了? |
| [36:04] | You know what, you keep on asking me all these questions, | 知道吗?你一直在问我这些问题 |
| [36:07] | but my lawyer says I’m not even supposed to talk to you. | 但是我的律师告诉我不该跟你谈话 |
| [36:10] | Okay, you don’t have to talk to me. | 好的,你可以不开口 |
| [36:12] | But you got to know you’re looking at two counts of murder. | 但是你要知道你涉嫌两起谋杀 |
| [36:15] | What? | 什么? |
| [36:16] | I didn’t kill anybody. This is crazy. | 我没杀死任何人,这太疯狂了 |
| [36:19] | Then talk to me. Tell me what happened. | 那就告诉我,告诉我发生了什么 |
| [36:22] | Where did you go? For real. | 你去哪了?说真的? |
| [36:25] | I waited outside the casino for an hour. | 我在赌场外等了一小时 |
| [36:28] | Teddy didn’t show up so I went to his place. | 泰迪没有出现,所以我到他的住处 |
| [36:31] | Davis, where are you, man? Braun got Teddy. | 戴维斯,你在哪?布赖气抓走了泰迪 |
| [36:34] | Davis, wake up, man! | 戴维斯,醒醒! |
| [36:46] | We found the murder weapon that was used to kill your two partners. | 我们发现了杀害你两个同伙的凶器 |
| [36:50] | It was wrapped in your bloody T-shirt. | 包在你沾血的T恤内 |
| [36:53] | Can you tell me about that? | 你可以告诉我这个? |
| [36:56] | I have never used a gun in my life. | 我这辈子从没用过枪 |
| [37:02] | It was found outside of your campus apartment. | 那是在你学校宿舍外发现的 |
| [37:06] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
| [37:08] | Can be. | 可能 |
| [37:10] | Unless you clear it up. | 除非你清理现场 |
| [37:16] | The rule was… | 我们说好了 |
| [37:18] | that if something went wrong, | 如果出事了 |
| [37:20] | we were supposed to just go home. | 我们就直接回家 |
| [37:25] | So I found the body, | 所以我发现尸体 |
| [37:28] | got blood all over my shirt, so… | 我的T恤沾满了血,所以… |
| [37:31] | I gave it to my dad. I gave my dad the shirt. | 我给了我爸,我把T恤给了我爸 |
| [37:33] | He’s the one who had the shirt. | T恤在他手上 |
| [37:35] | Dad! Dad! | 爸!爸! |
| [37:37] | Davis, Davis is dead. I think they got Teddy, too. | 戴维斯,戴维斯死了,我想泰迪也是 |
| [37:42] | Braun’s on to us. What am I going to do? | 布赖气要对付我们,我该怎么办? |
| [37:44] | Give me your shirt. Go back to school and lay low. | 给我你的T恤,回学校去,保持冷静 |
| [37:51] | Are you trying to tell me that your own father set you up? | 你想告诉我你的父亲陷害你? |
| [37:59] | The truth is, I just wanted him to like me. | 事实是,我希望他喜欢我 |
| [38:05] | But I’m not him. You know, I’m never going to be him. | 但我不是他,我永远不会变成他 |
| [38:09] | Counting cards and the poker face. | 会数牌和摆扑克脸 |
| [38:14] | They say it’s a skill, but it’s a gift. | 他们说这是技术,其实这是天份 |
| [38:19] | Till Sam braun took it away. | 直到塞姆 布赖气废了他 |
| [38:21] | So you went after Sam braun to prove something to your old man. | 所以你削塞姆 布赖气证明给你父亲看? |
| [38:25] | I mean, I went after the whale, | 我的意思是,我削了大钱 |
| [38:29] | but I skinned it. I did what my dad could never do. | 我做到了我父亲做不到的事 |
| [38:39] | Does your father own a .22? | 你的父亲有一把点22左轮? |
| [38:53] | I got nothing. | 什么都没有 |
| [39:03] | Maybe he was expecting us. | 也许他正等着我们 |
| [39:05] | You think he cleaned up? | 你认为他清理过了? |
| [39:14] | Well, if he did… | 噢,如果他清过的话… |
| [39:16] | he missed a spot. | 他漏了一点 |
| [39:37] | Nice and new in here. | 全新的 |
| [39:44] | Sherwin williams, latex flat. | 雪温纳 威廉斯,平面乳胶漆 |
| [39:48] | Navajo white. | 纳瓦伙白 |
| [39:50] | Already know. | 早就知道了 |
| [39:53] | Same as the paint on the shirt. | 和衬衫上的漆一样 |
| [40:07] | What’s in the bag, dad? | 带子里是什么,爹? |
| [40:11] | Money from… | 泰金乐赌场的钱 |
| [40:13] | the Tangiers… money from Pike’S. | 帕克赌场的钱 |
| [40:18] | Bet there’s 50 grand in there. | 这里大概有5万美金了 |
| [40:22] | Plus… | 以及… |
| [40:24] | what could be paint and blood smears. | 可能是血迹和漆 |
| [40:29] | That blood could match the stains we found on Davis’ shirt. | 这应该和戴维斯衬衫上的血迹吻合 |
| [40:32] | I don’t understand why he had to kill his kids. | 我不懂为什么他要杀掉这些孩子 |
| [40:36] | They were making a lot of money off of Braun. | 他们从布赖气那捞了这么多钱 |
| [40:38] | Dad was getting his revenge. | 老爹在复仇 |
| [40:40] | My guess, | 我猜 |
| [40:42] | stopped being about the money. | 与金钱无关 |
| [40:46] | – Yeah. –Joe, it’s Teddy. | – 嗨 – 乔,我是泰迪 |
| [40:47] | Oh, hi, Teddy. | 噢,嗨,泰迪 |
| [40:49] | Sam’s on to us. He took me to neon graveyard. | 塞姆要对付我,他带我到一个霓虹灯掩埋场 |
| [40:51] | – Slow down, slow down. –I thought he was going to kill me. | – 慢一点慢一点 – 我想他要杀了我 |
| [40:53] | Don’t move. I’ll be right there. | 不要离开 我马上就到 |
| [41:05] | Mr. Greene, what’s up, man? | 葛林先生,怎么了? |
| [41:06] | Hey, Hey… | 嘿,嘿… |
| [41:17] | Why settle for the money, | 为什么把钱藏起来? |
| [41:18] | when you can frame up your worst enemy for murder. | 当你可以将谋杀罪名 栽赃到你的最大敌人身上 |
| [41:25] | What the hell took you so long? | 怎么会这么久? |
| [41:28] | Joe, Joe we got a problem. | 乔,乔,有问题了 |
| [41:30] | Sam… Sam he… | 塞姆,塞姆他… |
| [41:32] | Turn around and walk. | 转身走到那去 |
| [42:03] | Sam. | 塞姆 |
| [42:10] | – Could I buy you some dinner? – Feeling a little guilty? | – 可以请你吃个晚饭 – 有罪恶感? |
| [42:13] | Hey, Sam, where’s the ice? | 嘿,塞姆,冰块在哪? |
| [42:16] | Next to the TV, kid. | 电视旁,小子 |
| [42:25] | You want to catch a cheater? | 要抓老千吗? |
| [42:27] | hire one. | 先雇一个 |
| [42:30] | Right. He gets to work off his debt. | 没错,他得还债 |
| [42:34] | On way or another, | 无论如何 |
| [42:36] | I always get my money’s worth. | 我的钱不会白花的 |