时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | This is Channel 8 News | 这里是第八频道新闻 |
[00:07] | reporting with an update | 为您做的追踪报道 |
[00:08] | to yesterday’s wild police pursuit and shootout | 继昨天在舍德与杰弗逊街区发生的 |
[00:11] | where three suspects and one police officer | 抓捕和枪击事件中相继饮弹身亡的 |
[00:13] | were killed by gunfire at Third and Jefferson. | 三名嫌疑人与一名刑警之后 |
[00:15] | Shortly after being taken into custody, | 唯一幸存的嫌疑人乔瑟・弗斯托 |
[00:17] | Jose Fausto,the last suspect was gunned down by an unknown… | 在落网后没多久 便遭受不明枪击…… |
[00:24] | Down! Everybody down! Down! | 卧倒!全体卧倒!卧倒! |
[00:29] | Somebody shot this guy in front of all these cops? | 有人在众多警察眼皮底下 打死了这家伙 |
[00:33] | They did not want him talking to us. | 根本是杀人灭口 |
[00:35] | This was not some doped up drive-by. | 这可不是什么过路的酒鬼干的 |
[00:37] | The shooter had skill. | 凶手射击水平一流 |
[00:38] | Just one shot went through the ten ring. | 一枪就正中靶心 |
[00:42] | How’d they know Fausto was here? | 他们怎么会知道 弗斯托躲在这儿呢? |
[00:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:46] | I bet you he tried to reach out for help,you know? | 我打赌他曾试着向同伙求援 |
[00:47] | Maybe money or a ticket out of here. | 可能是让他们给他准备钱 或是订票让他出逃 |
[00:49] | I’ll check the phone records | 我去查看一下通话记录 |
[00:51] | and see if there was any calls in or out. | 看他有没有打出或接听过电话 |
[00:53] | Glad I’m not Vartann. | 幸好我不是瓦坦 |
[00:55] | He’s got to tell the UnderSheriff. | 真不知他要怎么向副治安官交待了 |
[00:57] | Are you seriously telling me our only live suspect | 你不是在蒙我吧?唯一的嫌疑犯 |
[01:01] | a cop killer,was gunned down in your custody? | 那个袭警犯居然在你的手里 被人枪杀了? |
[01:03] | I’m sorry to say yes,sir. | 很抱歉,确实是这样,先生 |
[01:04] | And you didn’t catch the shooter? | 而且凶手也逃之夭夭了? |
[01:05] | That’s also correct,sir. | 的确也让他跑了,先生 |
[01:06] | Stop calling me sir,you worthless… | 别再先生先生的叫了,你这个饭桶…… |
[01:10] | Where’s Grissom? | 葛瑞森呢? |
[01:11] | He’s on his way. | 他就来了 |
[01:12] | All right,let’s start without him. | 好吧,别管他了,我们先开始 |
[01:14] | Sergeant Adams and Officer Bell | 巡警亚当斯和警官贝尔 |
[01:15] | were making a routine traffic stop on a Buick. | 当时正准备拦下一辆别克做例行检查 |
[01:18] | Before they were able to effect the stop, | 就在他们还没来得及 拦下那辆车的时候 |
[01:20] | a stolen Caprice intervened. | 超上来一辆报失的凯普莱斯 (雪佛莱的一款) |
[01:22] | Adams said they just cut him off and started firing. | 亚当斯说那辆车挡住了他们 还朝他们开了火 |
[01:26] | They were followed in pursuit | 原来戴维斯警官和卡洛尔警官 |
[01:27] | by officers Davis and Carroll | 正在追捕他们 |
[01:29] | and detectives Brass and Curtis. | 还有侦探布拉斯和科蒂斯 |
[01:31] | The,Caprice TC’d during the pursuit. | 那辆凯普莱斯半道上翻了车 |
[01:38] | And they just kept firing. | 他们只好不停地开枪 |
[01:41] | We got three of them off of prints. | 通过指纹比对 我们已经查到了其中的三个人 |
[01:43] | Priors for narcotics and connections to the Mexican Mafia. | 全都是因为涉及违禁药品 以及与墨西哥黑手党有牵扯留的案底 |
[01:46] | And additional set of prints from the Caprice came back to Jose Fausto, | 从凯普莱斯车上取到的其余的指纹 是乔瑟・弗斯托的 |
[01:51] | the guy shot at the motel. | 就是那个在汽车旅馆前被杀的家伙 |
[01:52] | I’ve heard enough about him. | 又是这个家伙 |
[01:54] | Why would these knuckleheads pull in front of a police car | 这些蠢货干吗跑到警车前面去? |
[01:56] | making a traffic stop and engage us in a gunfight? | 非但引起交通堵塞,还引得我们开了枪 |
[01:59] | If the Buick was moving drugs, | 如果那辆别克是用来运毒的 |
[02:00] | maybe the Caprice was providing security, | 凯普莱斯很可能是用来掩护它的 |
[02:03] | keeping the cops and rival gang members away. | 引开警察和竞争对手的注意力 |
[02:05] | We don’t have the Buick, | 别克车又没截获 |
[02:06] | so there’s no evidence to confirm that. | 这么说可没证据 |
[02:08] | if these guys were a bunch of drug-dealing thugs, | 如果这是个贩毒暴力团伙 |
[02:09] | why on the news were they unarmed | 为什么新闻报道说 他们当时已经放下了武器 |
[02:11] | and we shot ’em in the back? | 但我们的人还是开了枪? |
[02:13] | ‘Cause that’s what the eyewitnesses are saying. | 因为目击者就是这么说的 |
[02:16] | And that we shot an innocent high school kid riding his bike. | 还有,据说我们打中了一名无辜的 正骑着单车的高中生? |
[02:21] | Ricardo Estevez,male Hispanic,22, | 里卡多・埃斯特维兹 22岁,西班牙裔,男性 |
[02:26] | shot in the alley east of Third. | 在舍德街东段的一个小巷里被打死 |
[02:29] | Three entrance wounds to the front torso, | 躯干正面中了三枪 |
[02:31] | none to the back. | 后背没有 |
[02:32] | Ballistics matched the bullets to Sergeant Carroll’s gun. | 弹道鉴定证实子弹来自卡洛尔巡警的佩枪 |
[02:36] | Recovered a .45 auto next to the body. | 尸体旁边留有0.45口径的自动手枪 |
[02:39] | Captain Brass states the suspect had it pointed at the sergeant | 布拉斯探长说当他绕过拐角的时候 |
[02:42] | when he came around the corner. | 嫌疑犯拿枪指着那位巡警 |
[02:44] | We have eyewitnesses who claim that | 目击者却口口声声说 |
[02:46] | they saw the suspect with his hands raised just before he was shot. | 在被打死之前,嫌疑犯已经举手投降了 |
[02:51] | Can we resolve this? | 究竟该相信谁? |
[02:53] | Sergeant Carroll partially confirms eyewitness accounts. | 卡洛尔巡警部分证实了目击者的口述 |
[02:57] | When Captain Brass approached, | 布拉斯探长走过去的时候 |
[03:00] | he momentarily took his eyes off the suspect. | 他把眼睛从嫌疑犯身上移开了一下 |
[03:02] | When he looked back, | 等他再看向嫌疑犯的时候 |
[03:03] | the suspect was holding a gun. | 嫌疑犯正举着枪 |
[03:04] | Probably pulled it from his waistband. | 可能是从皮带上拔出来的 |
[03:06] | to place the gun in the suspect’s hand at that point. | 他是因此才开枪的 |
[03:09] | What about the guy in the other alley? | 另一条巷子里的那具尸体呢? |
[03:12] | Salvador Rosario,19, | 萨尔瓦多・罗萨里奥,19岁 |
[03:17] | also shot in the front. | 也是正面受到枪击 |
[03:22] | Autopsy’s pending. | 尸检尚在进行中 |
[03:25] | Chemical tests show that he held a gun. | 化学鉴定证明他曾持枪 |
[03:29] | You’re not going to believe this. | 你们一定不会相信 |
[03:31] | A bullet from Officer Davis’ gun hit the suspect’s revolver, | 戴维斯警官有一枪 击中了嫌疑犯的左轮手枪 |
[03:36] | jamming the cylinder. | 把弹膛给卡住了 |
[03:38] | That would mean the revolver had to be pointing at Officer Davis. | 这就说明,当时左轮手枪 是正对着戴维斯警官的 |
[03:41] | There are several eyewitnesses who claim that | 有几名目击者声称 |
[03:43] | they saw him plant the gun on the body. | 他们看见他把枪栽赃给了死者 |
[03:46] | It wasn’t planted. | 不是栽赃 |
[03:47] | It was mishandled. | 是他犯了错误 |
[03:48] | Mishandled by who? | 谁犯了错误? |
[03:49] | Contrary to policy, | 戴维斯警官违反了规定 |
[03:50] | Officer Davis prematurely picked up the gun. | 过早地去捡那支枪 |
[03:54] | Detective Curtis instructed him to set it back down, | 科蒂斯侦探要求他把枪放回地上 |
[03:56] | which he did. | 他就照做了 |
[03:57] | What are you doing?Put it down. | 你干什么?把它放下! |
[03:58] | Sorry,I was just trying to secure his gun. | 对不起,我只是想收缴他的枪 |
[04:01] | An eyewitness seeing that certainly could misinterpret it | 目击者看了以后很可能造成误解 |
[04:03] | as planting a gun. | 以为他要栽赃 |
[04:08] | Please tell me you’ve got some good news. | 求你了,给我们带点好消息来吧 |
[04:12] | I have the autopsy findings on Leandro Chavez. | 这是里安多・查韦斯的尸检结果 |
[04:16] | He died of survivable wounds. | 本来他的枪伤并不致命 |
[04:19] | Bled out at the crime scene waiting for transport. | 可惜在现场等待救援的时候失血过多 |
[04:24] | Dame una ambulanica quey. | (该死的,救护车,快点!) |
[04:25] | I don’t speak Spanish. | 我听不懂西班牙语 |
[04:27] | There’s justification for this. | 这点我们有充分理由可以解释 |
[04:28] | I can’t wait to hear what that is. | 我真想听,你解释吧 |
[04:30] | Paramedics prioritized transport of the injured. | 救护人员处理伤者 是分优先和不优先的 |
[04:33] | Downed officer first,civilians next. | 警官第一优先,然后是平民 |
[04:35] | By the time they got to the suspect, | 等轮到嫌疑犯的时候 |
[04:37] | he’d passed on. | 他已经死了 |
[04:39] | Just a little retroactive birth control. | 就当是为控制人口做贡献吧 |
[04:42] | See,this is the problem that the community has with us. | 你瞧,这就是问题的症结所在 |
[04:45] | You don’t speak Spanish, | 你不会说西班牙语 |
[04:46] | so you think they don’t speak English | 所以你想当然认为他们不懂英语 |
[04:47] | and then when you run your mouth… | 那么在你开口的时候…… |
[04:48] | All right,keep on point here. | 好了,别打岔 |
[04:51] | Which one of these buttheads shot Officer Bell? | 这群猪头里面 究竟是哪个打死了贝尔巡警? |
[04:55] | We have reason to believe that Officer Bell was killed by friendly fire. | 我们有证据表明 贝尔巡警是被自己人打死的 |
[05:02] | It was a through-and-through, | 子弹打穿了他的脖子 |
[05:04] | and we haven’t recovered the bullet yet. | 我们还没有找到弹头 |
[05:05] | It’s a big crime scene. | 因为现场实在太大了 |
[05:07] | Unacceptable. | 这个回答我不接受 |
[05:09] | Get back out there and find that bullet. | 再去一次现场,把弹头找出来 |
[05:10] | I don’t care if it takes everybody you got working around the clock. | 就算是忙个通宵达旦也好,我不管 |
[05:14] | I said we haven’t found ityet. | 我只是说我们还没找到 |
[05:17] | I didn’t say we weren’t looking. | 我又没说我们不在找 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- 翻 译: Sylvia 校 对: Sylvia |
[05:31] | CSI:LV Season 06 Episode 08 | 犯罪现场调查 拉斯维加斯系列 《 谁射出的子弹(下部) 》 |
[05:50] | do whatever to find that bullet. | 放手去做 使出浑身解数去找那颗弹头 |
[05:53] | Don’t worry about the overtime. | 不要担心时间不够用 |
[05:55] | As soon as day shift comes in, | 只要天一亮 |
[05:57] | I’ll send them out,too. | 我会再给你加派人手 |
[05:58] | Grissom. | 葛瑞森 |
[05:58] | So Warrick recovered a nine-millimeter pistol from Fausto’s motel room, | 沃瑞克在汽车旅馆弗斯托住过的 房间里找到一把0.9口径的手枪 |
[06:02] | and I matched it to the cartridge case from the kid in the hospital. | 我拿它跟杀死那个孩子的弹壳 做了比对,结果是正好符合 |
[06:05] | I also found the kid’s bike there. | 我还在那里找到了那孩子的单车 |
[06:08] | Shot him in the back for his bike. | 为了抢那孩子的单车 从背后给了他一枪 |
[06:11] | Great. | 真了不起! |
[06:15] | I left you a couple of messages. | 我给你留了几条短信 |
[06:19] | I haven’t gotten to them yet. | 我还没看到呢 |
[06:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:22] | You’re on administrative leave,though. | 你现在是停职期间 |
[06:24] | You should be home getting some rest. | 应该回家休息 |
[06:25] | I tried. | 我是想要休息来着 |
[06:28] | But I… | 可是,我…… |
[06:30] | can’t stop thinking about this… this Bell shooting. | 总是不停地想这事…… 这个贝尔被杀的事 |
[06:35] | It’s understandable. | 我可以理解 |
[06:37] | Grissom,I think there may be a possibility that | 葛瑞森,我想会不会有这种可能 可能……真的是我打中了他 |
[06:41] | maybe… | |
[06:44] | I shot him. | |
[06:45] | Sofia… | 索非亚 |
[06:48] | we can’t discuss the investigation. | 我们不可以讨论案情 |
[06:49] | It’s,it’s something I remember when I was giving my statement. | 我,我在录口供的时候 确实记得那个画面 |
[06:51] | -Then it’s already on the record. -No,something I didn’t mention. | – 那就是说,已经都录下来了 – 不是,我还保留了一点 |
[06:53] | -Sofia… -Please listen to me. | – 索非亚…… – 你听我说 |
[06:56] | Bell was between me and the suspect. | 贝尔当时站在我和嫌疑犯的中间 |
[07:01] | I was shooting over his cover, | 我隔着他朝嫌疑人开的枪 |
[07:02] | which is a violation of policy. | 这是违反纪律的 |
[07:10] | I was,I was just trying to stay alive. | 我,我就是怕死嘛 |
[07:14] | But if I did it,I… | 但是,如果是我打中的,我…… |
[07:15] | Grissom,I have a question. | 葛瑞森,有个问题问你 |
[07:19] | Sofia? | 索非亚? |
[07:22] | You’re on administrative leave. | 你这可是在停职期间 |
[07:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:26] | You should not be in this building. | 你不该出现在这幢大楼里的 |
[07:27] | I was just talking to a friend. | 我在跟我的朋友聊天 |
[07:29] | If I can’t talk to a friend, | 如果连跟朋友说话都不可以 |
[07:30] | who the hell am I supposed to talk to? | 那我又该对谁说? |
[07:31] | Any friend outside the department. | 随便哪个朋友都可以 只要不是这个部门的人就行 |
[07:33] | And how many friends outside of work do you have, Sarah? | 那萨拉你在工作以外的圈子 又有多少朋友呢? |
[07:36] | Maybe I should go talk to my mother. | 或许我该回家跟妈妈说 |
[07:38] | no,sorry. I forgot. | 也不行,对不起,我忘了 |
[07:39] | She’s a cop,too. | 她也是个警察 |
[07:39] | I can recommend a departmental psychologist. | 我向你推荐这里的心理医生 |
[07:51] | All right,then. | 好吧 |
[07:52] | This was a really bad idea. | 我真不该来找你 |
[07:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:15] | listen. | 嘿,我跟你说 |
[08:16] | One of the officers searching for the shooter | 一个派去寻找凶手的警员 |
[08:18] | found an expended cartridge up there on the seventh floor. | 在七楼上找到一枚空弹壳 |
[08:27] | That would put him in the right position. | 那个位置确实刚刚好 |
[08:28] | Freemont Street’s not far. | 弗里蒙特街就在不远处 (闹市步行街,人多的地方) |
[08:29] | It makes for an easy escape. | 这样凶手就很容易脱身 |
[08:38] | Good job. | 干得好! |
[08:53] | Nice. | 不错 |
[09:12] | .223 Remington. | 0.223口径,雷明顿出产 |
[09:15] | Most likely from a semiauto. | 那把枪看来是半自动式的 |
[09:17] | Didn’t even bother to pick it up. | 凶手甚至懒得把弹壳捡走 |
[09:19] | Wasn’t afraid of getting caught. | 对啊,他不怕警察 |
[09:21] | I’ll give it to Bobby. | 我把它交给波比 |
[09:23] | Have him run it through IBIS. | 放到集成弹道识别库里去查一下 |
[09:25] | See if the gun was used before. | 看这把枪以前有没有使用纪录 |
[09:28] | Vartann,this is Cavaliere. | 瓦坦,我是卡瓦里尔 |
[09:30] | We’ve recovered an expended .223 cartridge case | 我们找到一枚0.223口径的空弹壳 |
[09:32] | from a building overlooking the motel. | 就在那幢可以俯瞰汽车旅馆的大楼里 |
[09:35] | It’s on its way to the lab now. | 现在弹壳已经被送去实验室 |
[09:36] | Scene here is secure. | 现场也已经封锁 |
[09:38] | Patrol just called. | 巡逻人员刚刚打来电话 |
[09:39] | They found a 411-A behind 5203 Maryland Parkway. | 他们在马里兰大道5203号的 后街发现一辆销毁的汽车 |
[09:43] | Sounds like it might be the Buick Regal. | 看上去像是别克君威 |
[09:46] | I’m going to head over there now. | 我这就赶过去 |
[09:54] | Buick Regal,no plates. | 别克君威,没有牌照 |
[09:57] | You run the VIN? | 车辆识别号码有吗? |
[09:58] | It came up stolen. | 有,证实是被盗车辆 |
[10:00] | It’s a good chance this is the car we’re looking for. | 很可能这就是我们要找的车 |
[10:07] | Torched it to destroy any evidence. | 一把火把所有证据全部销毁了 |
[10:11] | Let’s get this thing towed back to the lab,okay? | 帮我把它拖回实验室去,好吗? |
[10:13] | You got it. | 遵命 |
[10:16] | Sergeant Adams, | 亚当斯巡警 |
[10:17] | this is your standard after-shooting walk through, okay? | 我们要对你进行例行问话 |
[10:19] | Now I want you to describe to us exactly | 现在请你准确地告诉我们 |
[10:21] | what happened yesterday morning. | 昨天早晨究竟发生了什么事 |
[10:24] | We were southbound on Roosevelt. | 我们当时正沿着罗斯福大街往南巡逻 |
[10:26] | Bell observed a male and female Hispanic having a domestic dispute. | 贝尔看到一男一女两个西班牙人 正在拉拉扯扯 |
[10:32] | Where were they? | 他们当时站在哪里? |
[10:33] | Over in that last spot. | 就在最后一个停车位 |
[10:35] | They got out of a green Geo Metro. | 他们从一辆绿色的谢奥(车型) 里面出来 |
[10:37] | Walked this way. | 朝这边走过来 |
[10:38] | By the time we’d turned around, | 我们刚一转头 |
[10:40] | they’d gotten into the Buick Regal. | 他们就已经上了那辆别克君威 |
[10:43] | They were driving away. | 他们开着车跑了 |
[10:44] | She was pregnant,about to pop, | 那女人怀着身孕,看上去就快生了 |
[10:46] | just like Bell’s wife. | 跟贝尔的妻子一样 |
[10:47] | He said we should pull ’em over. | 贝尔说我们应该把车拦下 |
[10:49] | Which way’d they go? | 他们朝着哪个方向去的? |
[10:50] | Southbound on Roosevelt. | 沿罗斯福街往南 |
[10:53] | As soon as we turned on Desert Springs, | 等我们开上沙漠之泉街时 |
[10:56] | the Caprice cut us off. | 那辆凯普莱斯就插了进来 |
[10:57] | Okay,thanks. | 行了,谢谢 |
[10:58] | hang around for about a minute or two,okay? | 哎,等我一两分钟,好吗? |
[11:00] | I’ll give you a ride home. | 我开车送你回家 |
[11:03] | Your thoughts? | 你怎么看? |
[11:04] | I wonder if that camera works. | 我希望那摄像头不是摆设 |
[11:08] | it’s worth checking out. | 有必要查一查监控录像 |
[11:09] | Come on. I’ll even let you buy me a donut. | 来吧 搞不好我还会让你给我买个甜面圈 |
[11:36] | I got to the end of my road. | 我黔驴技穷了 |
[11:38] | And? | 怎么了? |
[11:38] | the suspect started shooting near the intersection | 犯罪嫌疑人是在杰弗逊和沙漠之泉 两街的十字路口附近 |
[11:41] | of Jefferson and Desert Springs. | 开始射击的 |
[11:43] | That’s nearly 20 blocks north of the crime scene. | 那里是犯罪现场往南差不多20个街区 |
[11:46] | All ammo evidence was 7.62-millimeter casings and bullets. | 现场散落的都是 0.762口径的弹壳和弹头 |
[11:51] | Only AK ammo? | 全是那些AK突击步枪 (俗称冲锋枪)留下的? |
[11:52] | No police cartridge cases or bullets? | 就没有警枪留下的弹壳和弹头吗? |
[11:54] | Not one out of 233 items. | 233个弹头和弹壳中 没有一个是警枪用的 |
[11:56] | But cops don’t get to shoot car-to-car, | 不过警察也犯不着跟他们对打 |
[11:59] | only bad guys do,right? | 只有罪犯开了枪,可以这样理解吧? |
[12:03] | Greg. | 嗨,葛瑞格 |
[12:04] | Been on vacation? | 度过假了? |
[12:07] | Look,I know the undersheriff’s on your back, | 我知道副治安官催得你很紧 |
[12:09] | so I figured I better get to you quick. | 所以我一有消息就马上来找你了 |
[12:11] | Okay,you got to me. | 好的,你说吧 |
[12:14] | Found red clay chips and dust in the gouges on Ricardo Estevez’s .45. | 在里卡多・埃斯特维兹的枪把上 发现红陶粉末和一些灰尘 |
[12:20] | He was the guy that was in the east alley with Brass. | 他当时和布拉斯一起在东面的巷子里 |
[12:22] | Red clay chips? | 红陶粉末? |
[12:23] | Traces consistent with roof tiles and clay pots. | 就是瓦片或是陶壶上的那种 |
[12:26] | Who keeps their gun in a clay pot? | 谁会把他们的枪放到陶壶里去啊? |
[12:28] | That would be no one. | 恐怕不是被人放进了陶壶 |
[12:31] | Trace evidence is fresh, | 粉末是刚沾上去的 |
[12:32] | so it definitely came from the alley. | 一定是在小巷子里弄到的 |
[12:35] | In a crisis, | 有需要的话 |
[12:36] | you can always count on me. | 你可以随时找我 |
[12:42] | Doesn’t he bug you? | 你不烦他吗? |
[12:44] | No more so than anyone else around here. | 倒也不是特别烦他 |
[13:16] | Sara, | 萨拉 |
[13:17] | will you come with me to the east alley,please? | 跟我一起去东边的巷子,好吗? |
[13:19] | I thought my top priority as per the undersheriff | 我想,根据副治安官的命令 |
[13:21] | was finding the bullet that went through Bell. | 我的首要任务 应该是找回那颗杀死贝尔的弹头 |
[13:24] | this is per me. | 就算是我命令你好了 |
[13:25] | Come on. | 快点来吧 |
[13:25] | It’ll be fun. | 有好玩的东西 |
[13:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:43] | Sara? | 萨拉 |
[13:44] | Call Hodges at the lab. | 给实验室的霍奇斯打电话 |
[13:46] | Have him bring two exemplar .45s out here. | 让他带两把0.45口径的手枪过来 |
[13:49] | I’ll get Ortega to bring Brass and Sergeant Carroll. | 我让奥尔特加去叫布拉斯和 卡洛尔巡警 |
[13:52] | Are… you gonna tell me what’s going on? | 你……能不能告诉我这是怎么回事? |
[13:55] | What goes up… must come down. | 再怎么往天上丢东西…… 它也会掉下来的 |
[14:02] | So,where exactly was Estevez standing | 埃斯特维兹当时所站的 准确地点是哪里? |
[14:05] | when you guys saw him? | 就是你们看到他的时候 |
[14:06] | Right there,facing this way. | 就在这里,正朝着来路 |
[14:08] | That’s right. | 不错 |
[14:09] | And he had a gun in his hand. | 他手里还拿着一把枪? |
[14:10] | He had a gun in his hand. | 对,手里拿着一把枪 |
[14:11] | And I shot a,armed suspect | 我开枪击中的是一名 |
[14:13] | who’d been shooting at the police,sir. | 企图朝警察开枪的嫌疑犯,先生 |
[14:15] | I believe you. | 我相信你所说的 |
[14:16] | But the witnesses may also be right. | 但是目击者也有可能是对的 |
[14:18] | Look,don’t make this some intellectual exercise | 别搞得跟智力测验似的 |
[14:20] | for your own personal amusement. | 我们没兴趣 |
[14:22] | Check it out. | 演给你看好了 |
[14:23] | Hodges,stand over here. | 霍奇斯,你站过来 |
[14:25] | Yes,sir. | 好的,先生 |
[14:26] | Right here. | 就这儿 |
[14:27] | See that roof? | 瞧见那个屋顶了吗? |
[14:31] | It’s red clay. | 那是红陶瓦片 |
[14:33] | Toss one of the guns up there. | 扔一把手枪上去 |
[14:35] | Actually,they’re Bobby Dawson’s guns. | 这两把枪可是波比・道森的 |
[14:38] | He made me sign for them– | 为了拿枪我还给他签了字 |
[14:39] | I’m sure he wouldn’t appreciate if we brought them back damaged. | 如果我们把枪弄坏了再还给他 我肯定他不会谢我 |
[14:42] | Technically,they’remy guns– | 既然已经弄来了 工作时段里,它们就是我的枪 |
[14:44] | so toss one up there. | 别罗嗦,扔一把上去 |
[14:48] | Just for the record, | 你可以去调查 |
[14:49] | I’ve never really been good at sports. | 我运动水平很差 |
[14:51] | Sara? | 萨拉 |
[15:06] | How does that prove the guy tossed the gun up there? | 这怎么就能证明,那家伙把枪 扔了上去呢? |
[15:08] | You recovered it from the ground. | 你们可是在地上找到的枪 |
[15:10] | There’s a cracked tile up on the roof. | 屋顶上有一块碎瓦 |
[15:12] | I found a series of scratches stretching | 我找到几条拖痕 |
[15:14] | from the cracked tile to the end of the roof. | 从碎瓦一直延伸到屋檐 |
[15:16] | I found scratches and red clay dust in the suspect’s .45. | 嫌疑人的手枪上也找到了 擦痕和红陶土 |
[15:21] | It explains how the witnesses could see Estevez with his hands up, | 这就说明了为什么目击者 会看到埃斯特维兹双手是举起的 |
[15:24] | and Sergeant Carroll then saw him with a gun in his hand. | 而卡洛尔巡警看到的却是他手中有枪 |
[15:29] | The gun’s still up there. | 枪并没有掉下来 |
[15:33] | Sara… | 萨拉 |
[15:35] | try it again. | 再来一次 |
[15:42] | Stop! Police! | 站住!警察! |
[15:43] | Get down! | 下来! |
[15:45] | Don’t move. | 不许动! |
[16:04] | There you have it. | 事实就是这样 |
[16:05] | There’s the Geo Metro. | 这是那辆谢奥 |
[16:08] | There’s the Buick Regal. | 那是别克君威 |
[16:12] | she’s pregnant,all right. | 那女人有孕在身 看上去她不想跟他们一起走 |
[16:15] | (漏一句) | |
[16:17] | He’s not giving her much choice. | 男的强迫她上了车 |
[16:22] | So,just how bad was the meeting with the undersheriff? | 那个……跟副治安官开会很痛苦吧? |
[16:25] | Worse than the dentist. | 比拔牙还惨 |
[16:28] | Better than the proctologist. | 比灌肠稍微好点 |
[16:32] | What’s he doing? | 他在干吗? |
[16:34] | Looks like he’s pulling out a hide-a-key. | 好像是藏了把钥匙在那里 |
[16:40] | Means the car was waiting for them. | 看来那辆车是早就准备在那里的 |
[16:42] | Whatever they were about to do, | 不管他们打算做什么 |
[16:44] | they weren’t going to do it in the Metro. | 他们不想乘着谢奥去做就是了 |
[16:55] | Nick? | 嘿,尼克 |
[16:57] | Have you checked the inside of the wheel wells? | 轮胎穹的里面你看过了吗? |
[16:59] | No. I was having too much fun in here. | 还没,我正在看一些有趣的东西 |
[17:01] | I can see that. | 嗯,我想也是 |
[17:05] | since you’re already dirty, | 既然你手已经弄脏了 |
[17:06] | would you mind checking out the left rear one for me? | 那就替我看看左后轮好吗? |
[17:10] | sure. | 当然可以 |
[17:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:14] | What are you looking for? | 你要找什么? |
[17:14] | I am looking for something to hide a key in. | 找个能帮忙藏钥匙的东西 |
[17:18] | Okay. | 行 |
[17:19] | Although,most hide-a-keys are held on with a magnet, | 不过一般藏钥匙都是靠磁铁吸着的 |
[17:23] | which would’ve been demagnetized by the heat of the gasoline fire. | 等到汽油一烧,热量就会消磁 |
[17:27] | Right. | 有道理 |
[17:30] | Nope. | 没有 |
[17:31] | it probably fell off at the location. | 可能掉在停车场了 |
[17:33] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[17:35] | Auto transport usually sweeps up the debris. | 车来车往的 那些零碎不知会被弄到哪里去 |
[17:38] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运吧 |
[19:13] | My son was riding his bike to school. | 我儿子本来骑着车去上学 |
[19:17] | Today he’s in a coma. | 现在他却在昏迷中 |
[19:19] | But when he wakes up, | 但是等他醒过来 |
[19:23] | when he… | 等他…… |
[19:24] | opens his eyes again and smiles at his mother, | 睁开眼睛朝着他妈妈笑的时候 |
[19:28] | he will see all the… | 他便会看到…… |
[19:31] | flowers and cards that he’s been sent | 满屋子的鲜花和卡片 |
[19:34] | from total strangers wishing him well and… | 这些都是陌生人寄来的…… |
[19:37] | praying for his recovery. | 祝愿他早日康复,为他祈祷 |
[19:41] | Sheriff Burdick h-hasn’t called. | 县治安官波迪克没有给我打电话 |
[19:44] | I’ve left so many messages I’ve lost count. | 我已经记不得我给他留了多少短信了 |
[19:48] | It’s inconvenient,I know, | 我知道这么说话不妥 |
[19:51] | but I have questions. | 但我还是想问问 |
[19:53] | Who did this to my son? | 究竟是谁这么对我的儿子? |
[19:56] | Why did they do it? | 他们为什么要这样做? |
[19:59] | No one wants to answer me? | 没有人愿意回答我吗? |
[20:02] | If the cops didn’t shoot him, | 如果警察没有开枪打他 |
[20:03] | why won’t they talk to me? | 他们为什么要回避我呢? |
[20:05] | If I have to go to court to find out, | 假如我为了寻求真相而上法庭 |
[20:07] | if I have to sue each and every officer involved, | 假如我不得不控告 每一个与此有关的警察 |
[20:11] | I’ll do it. | 我会做的 |
[20:12] | I will put the sheriff in front of a jury | 我要把县治安官送上法庭 |
[20:15] | and get my answers there. | 在那里要求他给我一个说法 |
[20:21] | McKeen. | 我是麦金 |
[20:23] | Yes,sir. I saw the news. | 是的,先生,我看到新闻了 |
[20:27] | I still think we should wait to issue a statement, | 我还是认为我们不要操之过急 |
[20:29] | at least until the lab has something concrete. | 至少要等到实验室 有了确切的结论才行 |
[20:32] | Hodges,it’s not so much that these guns are my babies,okay? | 霍奇斯,这些枪就像我的孩子一样 |
[20:35] | It’s just that in order o replace them, | 现在只好把他们换掉了 |
[20:37] | I got to go to Property, | 我得去物资部门一趟 |
[20:38] | got to locate another gun, | 再去领一把枪 |
[20:39] | fill out all that paperwork, | 又要填一大堆表格 |
[20:40] | so all I’m saying is, | 你听好了 |
[20:42] | I would appreciate not being left out of the loop, okay? | 麻烦你以后 别再瞒着我去做这种事,好不好? |
[20:44] | I’m only a soldier in this war. | 我只是个小卒啊 |
[20:46] | The general gave me an order, | 将军一下令 |
[20:47] | and I followed it. | 我只有听命的份 |
[20:48] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说好了 |
[20:50] | I’ve finished checking this batch for trace. | 这一批我弄好了 |
[20:52] | Bobby,police said they entered my cartridge case | 波比,警方那边说我找到的弹壳 |
[20:54] | from the sniper into IBIS. | 通过弹道数据库查到了一把狙击步枪 |
[20:56] | It has become my priority, | 我已经全力在查这个了 |
[20:57] | or so I was informed by Under Sheriff McKeen– | 副治安官麦金已经下了命令了 |
[20:59] | give me about an hour? | 给我一个小时好吗? |
[21:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:13] | I got blood. | 有血迹反应 |
[21:16] | Where’s it from? | 哪儿来的? |
[21:18] | Expended bullet,Torres house, | 碎弹头上的,在托雷斯家 |
[21:20] | candle in the living room. | 起居室的蜡烛上找到的 |
[21:22] | That’s our through-and-through. | 那就是穿过贝尔身体的子弹 |
[21:23] | Looks like a copper-jacketed nine-millimeter, | 看上去是0.9口径的镀铜子弹 |
[21:26] | consistent with cop ammo. | 确实是警用枪械 |
[21:36] | Brass,Sofia, | 布拉斯、索非亚 |
[21:37] | Adams,Davis and Carroll were all shooting nines. | 亚当斯、戴维斯和卡洛尔 都是用这种手枪 |
[21:39] | Compare it with their firearms ASAP. | 拿他们的佩抢来核对弹痕就知道了 |
[21:41] | I’m gonna go tell Grissom. | 我去通知葛瑞森 |
[21:52] | Looking for something? | 你在看什么? |
[21:55] | At least this car still has a nice hubcap. | 这辆车幸存了一只轮毂盖 |
[21:57] | Where’d you find that? | 你在哪里找到的? |
[21:58] | On the pursuit route,Jefferson, | 在发生追击的杰弗逊大街上 |
[22:00] | about ten blocks north of Third. | 舍德街朝南十个街区左右的地方 |
[22:04] | I’ve been through this car twice. | 我把这辆车翻来复去查了两遍了 |
[22:06] | There’s no evidence of cartridge casings,blood, drugs of any kind. | 没有任何弹壳、血迹或是毒品 |
[22:09] | So there was nothing here to begin with, | 看来从这里无法入手 |
[22:11] | They cleaned it out pretty good before they torched it. | 他们烧掉它之前已经彻底地清理过了 |
[22:14] | Nick,Grissom. | 尼克,葛瑞森 |
[22:15] | We found the through-and-through bullet. | 打死贝尔的弹头找到了 |
[22:17] | Bobby’s doing a comparison. | 波比正在比对 |
[22:19] | I sent a sample of blood to DNA. | 我已经把血样送去做DNA鉴定了 |
[22:33] | I’m glad you called. | 真高兴你给我打电话 |
[22:34] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我一直在想你的事 |
[22:36] | Good.I wasn’t sure. | 我犹豫着该不该给你打电话…… |
[22:40] | How you doing? | 你最近好吗? |
[22:43] | I’ve gone a little crazy. | 我快疯了 |
[22:45] | It’s the waiting. | 对啊,等待的日子很难熬 |
[22:50] | You know,I’ve been suspended or disciplined like six or seven times, | 其实,我也曾经被停职或是 处罚过六、七次 |
[22:53] | and it’s always the same,the waiting. | 反正都一样,就是等呗 |
[22:56] | What you never forget is that | 不过你永远都没法忘记 |
[22:59] | you know,a police officer lost his life. | 一名警员牺牲了性命 |
[23:07] | I have seen it so many times, | 我一直回想起那个画面 |
[23:08] | I don’t know if it’s real or not. | 真不知道是不是在做梦 |
[23:13] | Jim,it’s like he’s looking at me– | 杰姆,他好像就在看着我…… |
[23:14] | like as if he… as if he knew. | 好像……好像他知道是我开的枪 |
[23:18] | Sofia,you got to get it out of your head; that’s poison. | 索非亚,你不能再想了 对你没有好处 |
[23:22] | You telling me you’re not thinking about it? | 难道你就不在想吗? |
[23:24] | I’m thinking; I’m thinking about a lot of stuff. | 我是在想,我想很多事 |
[23:43] | Let me tell you something. | 你听我说 |
[23:44] | You know,when I was a young cop in Jersey, | 我还是小伙子的时候 在泽西当警察 |
[23:46] | there was this kid– | 当时有一个同伴 |
[23:47] | responded to an all shots fired. | 出去处理一起枪击案 |
[23:50] | Never got a radio call, | 此后便失去联络 |
[23:50] | never knew what hit him. | 连他怎么死的都不知道 |
[23:52] | I was the first officer on the scene– | 我是第一个到现场的警员 |
[23:54] | a patrolman,too. | 还有一个巡逻员跟我一起 |
[23:56] | You know,it tore up the department pretty good. | 你知道吗?这就是考验你专业性的时候 |
[23:58] | Everybody was all twisted and… | 每个人都很难受…… |
[24:02] | but we managed somehow to… | 但是我们还是尽力…… |
[24:06] | I don’t know, | 该怎么说 |
[24:06] | get through it,some way. | 设法挺了过来…… |
[24:12] | Who shot him? | 谁杀的他? |
[24:15] | It really doesn’t matter. | 这个不重要 |
[24:21] | It does matter. | 不重要 |
[24:25] | I could see Bell’s face when I was shooting him, | 我朝贝尔开枪的时候 我看到了他的脸 |
[24:27] | which means I was… | 说明我…… |
[24:29] | I was shooting near him. | 我就在他身边开的枪 |
[24:30] | I made a mistake. | 我干了件蠢事 |
[24:31] | I shouldn’t have fired. | 我不该开枪的 |
[24:32] | No,come on. It was chaos. | 别这样,当时情况混乱 |
[24:34] | You were just responding to a situation. | 你们正在处理一起事件 |
[24:36] | It was instinct, | 那是本能 |
[24:37] | it was training. | 就当是种锻炼 |
[24:39] | No. | 别这样 |
[24:39] | Don’t,don’t think that way. | 不要那么想 |
[24:56] | I’m always going to be the cop who shot a cop. | 我是个警察,却误杀了一名警察 我会永远活在这个阴影之下 |
[25:04] | There’s the green Geo Metro. | 在那里,那辆谢奥 |
[25:05] | Okay,you come with me. | 你们跟我过来 |
[25:08] | You two cover the back. | 你们俩盯着后门 |
[25:09] | Stay with her. | 你陪着她 |
[25:15] | Police! We have a search warrant! Open up! | 警察!我们有搜查令!开门! |
[25:23] | Suspect on the run! | 疑犯逃跑了! |
[25:39] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧,跟我走 |
[25:41] | We have her,Detective. | 探长,我们抓到她了 |
[25:43] | You had the baby and got your figure back in one day. | 哇!你刚生完孩子 当天就恢复如此苗条了? |
[25:46] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[25:47] | Believe me,I know. | 相信我,我再清楚不过了 |
[25:47] | My wife’s had five kids. | 我老婆生过五个孩子 噢,蒂娜宝贝儿――不是吧! |
[25:53] | Tina,baby– no. | |
[25:55] | Peanut butter without the jelly? | 不加果酱的花生白脱? |
[25:59] | She’s trying to get me to cut down on sugar. | 就算要让我减少糖分的摄入 |
[26:00] | but this is ridiculous. | 也用不着这么夸张吧? |
[26:02] | Here. | 给你 |
[26:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:08] | Do you ever want to be a cop? | 你想过要当警察吗? |
[26:09] | Every time I get a speeding ticket. | 每次开飞车被罚款时会想 (警察可以开飞车的吗?) |
[26:11] | No,I mean like guns and car chases | 不是,我指的是枪战和开车追捕 |
[26:13] | and “Put your back against the wall,” that kind of stuff. | 还有“给我靠墙站好了”之类的 |
[26:16] | No,I prefer the scientific side of law enforcement. | 不,我更喜欢通过科学实验 让罪犯伏法 |
[26:19] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[26:27] | Brown. | 我是布朗 |
[26:28] | Catherine. | 嘿,凯丝 |
[26:29] | We got the couple driving the Buick. | 我们抓到了开别克车的那对男女 |
[26:31] | Female wasn’t pregnant. | 那女的压根没有怀孕 |
[26:32] | She was a mule. | 她没有蛋可下 |
[26:34] | Really. | 真的吗? |
[26:35] | Found her rig for transporting narco inside the house, | 我已经揭穿她把毒品运回家的手段了 |
[26:38] | and unless these guys were in the mail order business, | 然后,除非他们是靠邮包来运毒 |
[26:43] | I think they were being shipped drugs. | 否则我想就该是利用轮渡 |
[26:45] | And delivering them to the guys up the food chain. | 把毒品再送到上家手里 |
[26:48] | You think these are the same guys who whacked Fausto? | 你觉得弗斯托事件是这伙人干的吗? |
[26:51] | It’s the best lead we’ve got. | 这是目前最有价值的线索了 |
[26:53] | you***a stolen vehicle that failed to yield to the police. | 你坐在路边偷来的车里 还这么不合作 |
[26:57] | We’ve also connected you to a drug ring | 我们发现你还与一伙毒犯有牵连 |
[26:59] | which was responsible for the death of a police officer. | 他们杀死了一名警官 |
[27:06] | Miss Guerro? | 盖罗小姐? |
[27:10] | You’re looking at prison time, | 你会有牢狱之灾 |
[27:12] | so think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[27:13] | Whatever you could tell us about these guys | 你交待的有关这些家伙的任何事 |
[27:15] | will be in your best interest. | 都会对你有最直接的好处 |
[27:20] | Surveillance footage from Angie’s Donut Shop | 安琪甜面圈店录下的监控录像里 |
[27:24] | shows you carrying drugs | 可以看到你带着毒品 |
[27:26] | and getting into the delivery car. | 上了运毒的车子 |
[27:28] | That alone gets you ten years. | 光这一项就够判你个十年的了 |
[27:32] | Okay,this is your last chance | 好了,这是你最后一次机会了 |
[27:34] | for your client to help herself out. | 让你的委托人试着自救吧 |
[27:45] | You don’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[27:46] | We had no choice. | 我们不会有活路的 |
[27:47] | They would have killed us. | 他们会杀了我们 |
[27:48] | Who would’ve killed you? | 谁要杀你们? |
[27:49] | There is nothing that | 他们能做出来的 |
[27:50] | you can do to me that is worse than what they can do. | 比你们对我的惩罚要残酷得多 |
[27:56] | I’m done. | 反正我死定了 |
[27:57] | I’m not talking no more. | 我什么都不会说 |
[27:59] | Mr. Contranos has served time for narcotics possession. | 康塔诺斯先生因为藏毒曾经服过刑 |
[28:02] | He’s been deported three times for entering the country illegally. | 因为非法入境他也曾被驱逐过三次 |
[28:04] | This time,we’re going to throw away the key. | 这次,我们绝对不会放过他 |
[28:07] | Mr. Contranos has no interest in speaking to you. | 康塔诺斯先生没兴趣回答你们的问题 |
[28:09] | We’re talking about the difference between life | 我们想问他,到底是要自由 |
[28:10] | without parole and the needle,here. | 还是要毒品 |
[28:14] | He’s prepared to do his time. | 他已经做好了坐牢的准备 |
[28:21] | Grissom, | 葛瑞森 |
[28:22] | I managed to get a hit off of that sniper cartridge case. | 狙击步枪的线索总算找到了 |
[28:25] | Links up to a drug rip-off in L.A. last year– unsolved. | 在去年L.A.(郡名)的一桩毒品案里出现过 案子至今未破 |
[28:29] | What about the phone records from the motel? | 汽车旅馆的电话记录呢? |
[28:31] | Fausto made one call about an hour before he died. | 弗斯托死前曾打出过一个电话 长达一小时 |
[28:34] | We ran it down to a disposable mobile phone. | 我们由此追踪到一部手机 但已经被弃用了 |
[28:36] | So is there anything I can tell the undersheriff? | 有什么我可以向副治安官汇报的吗? |
[28:39] | Dead end on Fausto. | 有啊,弗斯托这条路走不通 |
[28:42] | You tell him. | 你自己跟他说去 |
[28:56] | I got your results from the blood on the bullet. | 这是关于弹头上血迹的报告 |
[28:59] | It definitely belongs to Officer Bell. | 肯定是贝尔巡警的 |
[29:05] | This is my first deceased police officer. | 我第一次受理警察死亡的案件 |
[29:07] | I heard that his wife is pregnant. | 我听说他妻子已经怀孕了 |
[29:10] | Wendy,you understand that this is confidential. | 温蒂,请你对调查工作保密 |
[29:12] | Yes,sir. | 知道了,先生 |
[29:13] | And you can’t discuss it,even with your coworkers. | 不可以乱说,哪怕是跟自己的同事 |
[29:16] | I understand what this means. | 我知道这里的严重性 |
[29:27] | Warrick tell you about the IBIS hit? | 沃瑞克跟你说了弹道分析的结果了吧? |
[29:31] | How are you doing with Bell’s bullet? | 杀死贝尔的弹头查得怎样了? |
[29:33] | I was confirming my findings. | 我正在做确认 |
[29:35] | Don’t want to make any mistakes. | 我不想有任何差错 |
[29:38] | Does that mean you have results? | 这么说,你已经有结果了? |
[29:39] | The bullet has the right GRC’s for a Sig-Sauer. | 漫反射试验结果 子弹来自一把西格苏尔手枪 |
[29:42] | Sergeant Adams carries a Beretta. | 亚当斯巡警用的是贝雷塔手枪 |
[29:44] | Carroll,too. | 卡洛尔也是 |
[29:45] | Davis has a Glock,so that rules him out. | 戴维斯用的是格洛克 所以他也被排除了 |
[29:48] | However,both detectives Brass and Curtis carry Sigs. | 布拉斯和科蒂斯两位侦探 用的都是西格苏尔 |
[29:54] | But take a look. | 但是你看 |
[29:59] | There’s hardly any jacket left. | 弹壳缺失非常严重 |
[30:01] | Means there’s almost no chance of identifying that to a specific gun. | 几乎没有办法确认是哪把手枪发出来的 |
[30:04] | What if you had more time? | 多花些时间呢? |
[30:05] | Could you do it? | 行不行? |
[30:07] | Sorry,boss. | 抱歉,头儿 |
[30:08] | I mean,there’s just no way I can tell you who shot Officer Bell. | 我说了 没有办法证实是谁打死了贝尔 |
[30:13] | You know,based on the dates of these address labels, | 根据地址栏里的时间来看 |
[30:15] | it appears that Carlos and Bianca | 卡洛斯和比安卡 |
[30:17] | were receiving two to three drug shipments a day. | 每天要接收两到三批毒品 |
[30:21] | So the dogs hit on the boxes? | 缉毒犬没有发现吗? |
[30:23] | Yes,and Narco found trace amounts of cocaine, | 发现了,缉毒警为了查那批可卡因 |
[30:25] | for whatever that’s worth. | 不惜工本 |
[30:29] | the return addresses are all bogus, | 可发件人地址都是伪造的 |
[30:31] | the couple is not talking, | 那两个人不开口 |
[30:32] | and all four suspects are dead. | 其他四个嫌疑人又都死了 |
[30:36] | There’s nothing more we can do. | 我们真的没辙了 |
[30:48] | Okay,Nick, | 嘿,尼克 |
[30:49] | the cruiser’s right front tire | 巡逻车的右前胎 |
[30:50] | is 19 feet,5 inches from the south curb. | 离南面的路边有19英尺5英寸 |
[30:56] | Sara,the detective unit’s left front tire | 萨拉,警探们坐的车的左前轮 |
[30:59] | is five feet to inches from the south curb. | 离南面路边是5英尺2英寸 |
[31:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:07] | Nick,you be Brass. | 尼克,你扮布拉斯 |
[31:09] | Sara,you be Sofia. | 萨拉,你是索非亚 |
[31:10] | Good. | 好的 |
[31:12] | I’ll be Bell. | 我来扮贝尔 |
[31:14] | Officer Bell was crouched down behind his door. | 当时贝尔巡警隐蔽在这扇门后头的 |
[31:29] | I can’t see you from here. | 从这里我看不到你 |
[31:30] | You’re blocked by both cars. | 你被这两辆车挡住了 |
[31:33] | me either. | 我也看不到 |
[31:34] | I’d have to shoot through both cars to get to you. | 我要打你的话,就得先打穿这两辆车 |
[31:36] | I processed them both– | 我已经查过当时那两辆车 |
[31:38] | no shots entered from the back. | 后面方向没有弹孔 |
[31:42] | Can you see me here? | 这样,你看得见我吗? |
[31:46] | I can see you. | 对,看得见 |
[31:48] | now. | 现在看得见 |
[31:50] | What would make Bell stand up in the middle of a gunfight? | 子弹飞来飞去的 贝尔干嘛要站起身呢? |
[31:54] | Maybe he had to change positions. | 可能他想换位置 |
[31:56] | We know that the suspects were starting to run, right? | 我们知道当时嫌疑人想逃跑,对吗? |
[31:59] | Okay,he popped up, | 好吧,他突然站起来 |
[32:01] | took one in the vest. | 胸口中了一枪 |
[32:04] | Let’s assume that. | 就假设是这样的好了 |
[32:06] | We’ll line up the exit trajectories with the apartment window, | 我们结合公寓的窗子 拉一条子弹飞出去的轨迹 |
[32:10] | and we’ll use lasers, | 我们用激光器来模拟 |
[32:11] | but we may have to wait until it’s dark. | 不过得等到天黑才能做 |
[32:18] | We’re turning on the lasers. | 我们要把激光器打开了 |
[32:19] | Is the candle in position? | 蜡烛放好了吗? |
[32:21] | Ready on this end. | 这边已经准备好了 |
[32:24] | Let me know when the beam hits the candle. | 要是激光对准了蜡烛 跟我说一声 |
[32:26] | Good to go! | 好了,开始吧! |
[32:35] | good height. | 高度正好 |
[32:36] | Move it six inches to the left. | 再往左移六英寸 |
[32:39] | Six inches to the left. | 往左移六英寸 |
[32:43] | no,no.My left. | 不是,不是,是我的左边 |
[32:45] | He meant the other left. | 他指的是相反的左边(即右边) |
[32:52] | a little more | 再过去一点 |
[32:56] | Right there. | 对准了 |
[32:57] | Perfect. | 刚刚好 |
[32:58] | I’ll call you back. | 我呆会儿再给你打 |
[33:00] | Okay,we got the exit. | 好了,我们找到子弹出去的轨迹了 |
[33:02] | Now we need the entrance. | 现在是子弹打入的轨迹 |
[33:03] | Sara,turn your laser on. | 萨拉,打开激光器 |
[33:10] | The path of my laser is off. | 我的激光对不上 |
[33:12] | it’s a bad angle. | 角度不对 |
[33:13] | Move it to the left. | 往左移 |
[33:17] | Gris… | 葛瑞斯…… |
[33:19] | It’s blocked by the car. | 有车,我过不去了 |
[33:21] | It’s not possible. | 不可能是从这里打的 |
[33:23] | Turn it off. | 关了吧 |
[33:25] | Nick,turn yours on. | 尼克,把你的激光器打开 |
[33:27] | Mine’s been on the whole time. | 我的一直就没关 |
[33:30] | It’s still blocked. | 也被车挡住了 |
[33:36] | Raise it up. | 举高点 |
[33:59] | He stood up. | 他直起了身 |
[34:29] | your call was a little cryptic. | 打个电话干吗这么神秘? |
[34:32] | Must’ve got the results from the ballistics test. | 弹道鉴定肯定出来结果了 |
[34:34] | We did, | 我们做了弹道鉴定 |
[34:35] | but it was inconclusive, | 但没有明确的结论 |
[34:37] | so I went back to the intersection | 于是我又回到了案发的路口 |
[34:39] | and ran a reconstruction. | 重建了一下现场 |
[34:42] | I don’t know how you reconstruct a war zone. | 我不知道你是怎么重建那个战场的 |
[34:44] | You have no idea what it was like. | 你不知道当时的情况 |
[34:45] | I mean,it was a fire fight. | 我的意思是说,那是个枪战现场 |
[34:49] | Have you talked to Sofia? | 你跟索非亚谈过了吗? |
[34:53] | It wasn’t Sofia. | 不是索非亚干的 |
[35:00] | You must have stood up… | 应该是你直起了身…… |
[35:02] | fired at the suspects over the black and whites. | 隔着警车朝嫌疑犯开的枪 |
[35:05] | Officer Bell stood up at the same time, | 贝尔巡警那时也直起了身 |
[35:07] | right into your line of fire. | 刚好撞在你的枪口上 |
[35:09] | Fausto shot him in the vest, | 弗斯托击中了他的胸部 |
[35:10] | which spun him a little. | 他身体就侧了一下 |
[35:13] | At the same time, | 就在这时 |
[35:13] | you hit him in the neck. | 你击中了他的颈部 |
[35:17] | I-I swear, | 我,我发誓 |
[35:18] | I was behind the car, | 我当时躲在汽车后面 |
[35:21] | I… | 我…… |
[35:22] | I-I stood up? | 我站起来了吗? |
[35:29] | Sheriff wants me to present our findings | 治安郡长要求我准备报告 |
[35:30] | at a community meeting in an hour. | 一小时后的会议上就要 |
[35:42] | Don’t keep ’em waiting. | 不要让他们等 |
[35:58] | I just received a report from the Shooting Review Board. | 我刚刚收到枪击事件调查组 送来的报告 |
[36:05] | You’ve been cleared. | 你是清白的 |
[36:11] | You can go back to work. | 可以恢复原职了 |
[36:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:31] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[36:32] | My name is Dr. Gil Grissom. | 我是吉尔・葛瑞森博士 |
[36:35] | I’m the night shift supervisor | 我是拉斯维加斯警局犯罪鉴证科的 |
[36:36] | for the Las Vegas Police Department’s Crime Lab. | 翻班主管 |
[36:40] | I’m not a police officer; | 我不是警察 |
[36:41] | I’m a scientist. | 我是技术人员 |
[36:42] | You work for the cops. | 你替警察办事 |
[36:43] | That makes you a cop. | 当然也算是警察 |
[36:44] | You’re not on our side. | 你不是站在我们这边的 |
[36:53] | Actually,I’m a forensics expert. | 事实上,我精通辩论 |
[36:55] | My job is to identify,collect, | 我的工作就是在犯罪现场 |
[36:58] | and examine physical evidence from a crime scene, | 寻找、搜集物证,然后研究 |
[37:01] | to determine who did what to whom | 最终确定凶案的 |
[37:03] | and how did they do it. | 来龙去脉 |
[37:05] | I’ve been asked to come here today by the mayor | 我今天来这里,是应了市长 |
[37:07] | and Sheriff Burdick to present our analysis of the evidence | 还有波迪克治安长的要求 来向大家公开这桩案子里 |
[37:11] | in this case to your community. | 我们对证据的分析 |
[37:13] | Why aren’t they here? | 他们为什么不来? |
[37:14] | Why should we believe your evidence? | 我们干吗要相信你的证据? |
[37:19] | Physical evidence cannot be wrong. | 物证是不会有错的 |
[37:22] | It doesn’t lie. | 它们不会说谎 |
[37:24] | It’s not influenced by emotion or prejudice. | 也不会因为个人情绪 或偏见而受到影响 |
[37:27] | It’s… | 它们…… |
[37:27] | it’s not confused by the excitement of the moment. | 不会因一时的情绪激动而变得混乱 |
[37:31] | I’m here,in God’s house, | 我现在站在这里,这个教堂里 |
[37:35] | to explain to you the truth | 对大家诉说真相 |
[37:37] | about exactly what happened the other day. | 准确地告诉各位那天发生了什么 |
[37:41] | I’d like to start by showing you some photos. | 我想先给你们看几张照片 |
[37:45] | This is a bullet that was recovered | 这是一枚弹头 |
[37:47] | from the Kevlar vest of Officer Daniel Bell, | 从巡警丹尼尔・贝尔的 防弹背心里找到的 |
[37:51] | now deceased. | 现在这位警员已经牺牲了 |
[37:52] | What about my son? | 那么我儿子呢? |
[37:54] | What-What does the evidence say about my son? | 有证据表明我儿子是怎么受伤的吗? |
[38:00] | Okay,if you like,we can start there. | 好吧,如果你想知道,我就从这里讲起 |
[38:02] | Please. | 请讲 |
[38:06] | This photo is a comparison of two cartridge cases. | 这张照片对比了两个弹壳 |
[38:09] | The one on the right was found next to your son. | 右边的那个是在你儿子的身旁找到的 |
[38:12] | The one on the left was test-fired from Jose Fausto’s pistol. | 左边的那个是用乔瑟・弗斯托的手枪 试发了一枪后得到的 |
[38:19] | As you can see,there are corresponding individual marks on both cartridges. | 你可以看到,两个弹壳上都有 相同的独特弹痕 |
[38:25] | These are unique, | 不同的枪有不同的弹痕 |
[38:26] | like fingerprints. | 就像指纹一样 |
[38:28] | It means that they were fired from the same gun. | 所以这两枚子弹是由同一把手枪打出的 |
[38:31] | It proves that while attempting to escape from the police… | 这就证明了,乔瑟・弗斯托为了 躲避警察的追捕…… |
[38:36] | Jose Fausto shot your son Geraldo in the back. | 从背后打了你儿子盖拉尔多一枪 |
[38:39] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那么做? |
[38:43] | We recovered your son’s bicycle from Jose Fausto’s motel room. | 我们从乔瑟・弗斯托所住的 汽车旅馆房间里找回了你儿子的单车 |
[38:47] | Your son was on his way to football practice. | 你儿子正骑车去参加足球训练 |
[38:53] | It appears that Jose Fausto shot your son | 看来乔瑟・弗斯托打你的儿子 |
[38:57] | so he could use his bike. | 是为了抢他的单车来用 |
[39:48] | Jim,I was just on my way out, | 杰姆,我刚才正想走 |
[39:50] | but if you want me to stay… | 不过如果你需要我留下…… |
[39:51] | No,I-I think I can handle it. | 不用了,我想我能应付 |
[39:53] | I think. | 我想我可以 |
[39:54] | -Thanks -Okay. | – 谢谢 – 好吧 |
[40:44] | The Shooting Review Board wants to talk to you. | 枪击事件调查组要你去谈谈 |
[40:48] | You’re going to have to explain your tactical decision | 你需要解释一下 究竟出于什么样的战术决策 |
[40:50] | for shooting in the direction of a fellow officer. | 你竟然需要对着自己的战友开枪 |
[40:55] | I’m ready when they are. | 我随时待命 |
[40:58] | As far as I’m concerned, | 我相信 |
[40:59] | there’s no question… | 你并非故意…… |
[41:01] | it was a bad shoot. | 只是失手了 |
[41:09] | I’ll have to live with that. | 既然这样,我也认了 |
[41:37] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[41:38] | Jeannie. | 珍妮 |
[41:38] | that’s a pretty name. | 这名字真好听 |
[41:42] | Is that your mom over there? | 那是你妈妈吗? |
[41:45] | be careful,Jeannie… | 小心一点哦,珍妮 |
[42:27] | Mrs. Bell… | 贝尔太太吗? |
[42:29] | I’m Jim Brass. | 我是杰姆・布拉斯 |
[42:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:34] | I want you to know… | 我想告诉你…… |
[42:35] | if there’s, | 假如 |
[42:37] | if there’s any, | 假如有什么 |
[42:52] | I know it wasn’t your fault. | 我知道这不能怪你 |
[42:58] | I… I’m… | 我……我…… |
[43:02] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 犯罪现场调查 拉斯维加斯系列 -=结束=- 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 ————————– |