时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Hank Connors, Las Vegas Police. | Hank Connors LV警察 |
[00:37] | Come out with your hands above your head. | 把手抱在头上 走出来 |
[00:39] | Come out slowly. | 慢慢走出来 |
[00:43] | Officer down! | 趴下 警员受伤 |
[01:17] | Go back where you came from! | 你们滚回去 |
[01:20] | You’re not taking me! | 你们别想抓我走 |
[02:39] | MREs,automatic weapons, ammo,water– | 配给口粮 自动武器 弹药 水 |
[02:43] | this guy Connors was ready for the end of days. | Connors为末日冲突做好充分准备 |
[02:48] | Which,in his case,was today. | 他的末日就是今天 |
[02:51] | Bomb squad find any booby traps? | 爆破小组发现什么陷阱么 |
[02:53] | No,he liked it mano a mano. | 没有 他喜欢短兵相接 |
[02:55] | Any sign of Chyna De Vere? | 发现Chyna De Vere了么 |
[02:58] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[03:09] | You know,there’s some food, | 有些食物 |
[03:11] | you just shouldn’t see where it comes from. | 你真不想看到他们最原始的样子 |
[03:14] | Did you know that pigs are very intelligent animals, | 猪其实是非常聪明的动物 |
[03:17] | right behind chimps, dolphins and elephants? | 智力就排在大猩猩 海豚和大象后面 |
[03:20] | Ahead of dogs? | 比狗还聪明 |
[03:21] | And certain politicians. | 甚至还比一些政客聪明 |
[03:25] | I don’t see Connors’ truck anywhere. | 我没看到Connors的卡车 |
[03:28] | Let’s look in the barn. | 去农舍看看 |
[03:48] | There’s the truck. | 卡车 |
[03:58] | If this is Chyna De Vere’s blood, we’re getting warmer. | 如果这是Chyna De Vere的血 那就是谋杀案了 |
[04:16] | Looks like he had a hobby– stuffed animals. | 看来他有个爱好 制作动物标本 |
[04:33] | Hey,Warrick. | 嘿 Warrick |
[04:34] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[04:36] | I feel like Marco Polo. | 我感觉像Marco Polo(马可・波罗) |
[04:39] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[04:41] | I just discovered Chyna. | 我发现了Chyna |
[05:22] | This is a career first. | 你真是事业为重 |
[05:24] | BROWN: A little tip for you: | 给你点建议 |
[05:25] | The new Mrs. Phillips doesn’t need to hear about this. | 新上任的Phillips太太(小法医的老婆) 可不能告诉她你工作上的事 |
[05:28] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑 |
[05:29] | She’ll want to hear every detail. | 她要我事无巨细地讲给她听 |
[05:31] | Why do you think I married her? | 不然我为什么娶的她 |
[05:35] | STOKES: Come on, pretty girl, come on. | 来吧 漂亮的小姑娘们 |
[05:39] | Come on. Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[05:44] | Well,I read about this farmer in Canada | 我看过一篇报道 加拿大有个农民 |
[05:46] | who killed a bunch of women and fed them to his pigs. | 杀了好多的女的 都喂了他养的猪 |
[05:48] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:49] | Yeah,their health department | 所以当地的卫生局 |
[05:51] | had to put out a bulletin that said, | 不得不发出一份告示 |
[05:52] | “Warning: your pork may be contaminated with human.” | “敬告:猪肉可能被人肉污染” |
[05:55] | I’m so glad I’m a vegetarian. | 多亏我是个吃素的 |
[05:59] | Get through there! | 快过去 |
[06:01] | Well,no one has seen or heard from the victim’s husband, | 没有人见到或听到过死者丈夫 |
[06:05] | so… I kind of figured he may have been dessert. | 所以…可能他已经被做成甜品了 来吧 宝贝 |
[06:12] | I think the fat one likes you. | 我看胖胖那头喜欢你 |
[06:14] | They always do. | 胖胖的都喜欢我 |
[06:17] | SANDERS: We went to Connors’ ranch | 一周前Chyna De Vere失踪 |
[06:18] | because a week ago, Chyna De Vere went missing. | 我们去过Connor的农场 |
[06:21] | She just separated from her husband, got her own place. | 她刚刚跟她丈夫分居 有了自己的住所 |
[06:24] | This is a large section of her living room carpet– | 这里是她客厅里地毯上截下的一大块 |
[06:26] | wet to the touch, pheno confirmed a blood pool. | 摸上去是湿的 那里是血泊 |
[06:29] | Well,it’s certainly enough blood to suggest foul play. | 流了那么多血 说明当时肯定很血腥 |
[06:32] | There were also traces of | 还发现了一些 |
[06:34] | perchloroethylene,phosphates, | 四氯乙烯 磷酸盐 |
[06:36] | alcohol,ethers | 酒精 乙醚 |
[06:37] | and sodium hypocholorite. | 还有氯酸钠 |
[06:40] | Used a steam cleaner. | 看来是蒸气式清洗机 |
[06:42] | Would’ve denatured any DNA. | 已经破坏DNA了 |
[06:44] | Yeah,we checked all the local places that rent them. | 我们查了当地出租这种洗清机的地方 |
[06:46] | Connors’ name didn’t come up. | 没有发现Connors的名字 |
[06:48] | How about the husband’s? | 那她丈夫的呢 |
[06:49] | Nope. | 也没 |
[06:50] | And he’s still missing. | 而且他还是失踪的 |
[06:52] | So what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:53] | That is a single, distinct blood drop– | 是单独的一滴血 |
[06:57] | not from the victim, not from the husband. | 不是死者 不是她丈夫的 |
[07:00] | They didn’t clean the whole carpet. | 他们并没有清洗所有的地毯 |
[07:01] | Unknown female. | 是未知女性 |
[07:03] | We also found | 我们还发现 |
[07:04] | soil trace, identified as scheelite, | 泥土的痕迹 确认为白钨矿 |
[07:07] | a tungsten ore. | 是一种钨矿石 |
[07:08] | Apparently, Connors’ ranch | Connors的农场旁 |
[07:10] | is near old tungsten mines by McCade. | 有个旧的钨矿 |
[07:12] | How is Connors,this pig farmer, connected to the victim? | Connors 一个养猪的农民 怎么跟死者有联系的 |
[07:15] | Oh,he’s in kind of a club with the victim’s husband. | 他跟死者的丈夫是一个俱乐部的 |
[07:20] | Kind of a club? | 一个俱乐部 |
[08:12] | Want me to take the living room? | 我来查客厅 |
[08:13] | Looks like Armageddon came on a Thursday. | 好像世界末日战争提前到周四上演 |
[08:16] | Do you believe that intelligent life exists on other planets? | 你相信其它星球有智慧生物存在么 |
[08:20] | I’m not sure there’s intelligent life on this planet. | 连这个星球上有没有智慧生物存在我都不确定 |
[08:22] | I was just in the barn. | 我只是在个农场里 |
[08:26] | I’ll get started. | 我这就去查 |
[08:31] | Ms. Turner. | Turner女士 |
[08:34] | I already went through this a week ago. | 一周前我就被问过了 |
[08:36] | You know,you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[08:38] | But let’s go through it again. | 咱们再问一遍 |
[08:41] | Chyna De Vere is dead. | Chyna De Vere已经死了 |
[08:43] | And her remains were found on your boyfriend’s ranch. | 她的遗骸是在你男朋友的农场发现的 |
[08:46] | Yeah,not my boyfriend– my friend. | 更正 不是我男朋友 是朋友 |
[08:49] | And furthermore, | 而且 |
[08:50] | I never knew Chyna De Vere. | 我也不认识Chyna De Vere |
[08:52] | She wasn’t a member of your club? | 她不是你们俱乐部的 |
[08:54] | No. | 不是 |
[08:55] | If she was,I would have known her,and I didn’t. | 如果她是 我肯定认识她 但我不认识她 |
[08:57] | Her husband was. | 她丈夫是的 |
[08:58] | And he’s MIA. | 他也失踪了 |
[09:00] | You know,the club’s getting | 你们的俱乐部现在 |
[09:01] | smaller and smaller by the minute. | 越来越人丁稀少 |
[09:02] | This morning,Hank Connors died. | 今天早上 Hank Connors又死了 |
[09:07] | When we went up there to arrest your friend, | 我们去逮捕你的朋友的时候 |
[09:09] | he shot himself. | 他是自杀的 |
[09:11] | And I’m getting the feeling | 我有种感觉 |
[09:12] | that you’re going to be missing a meeting,too. | 你们又少了一次会面 |
[09:15] | Look,Shannon,you alibied a killer. | Shannon 你给一个凶手提供不在场证据 |
[09:18] | You’re already an accessory to one murder. | 你已经算是谋杀案的从犯了 |
[09:21] | If Hank Connors killed Chyna’s husband,too… | 如果是Hank Connors杀的Chyna的丈夫… |
[09:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:26] | Oh,is that what you think happened? | 你们认为他也被杀了 |
[09:29] | Tell me where he is. | 那你告诉我 他在哪 |
[09:30] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[09:33] | You know,this can work in your favor with the D.A. | 如果你告诉我们 检察官那也许能给你减减刑 |
[09:36] | Oh,you know what? | 告诉你 |
[09:38] | I’m not really worried about that. | 这个我倒不担心 |
[10:16] | Adam and Eve were not only the first humans on the Earth, | 亚当和夏娃并不是地球上的第一人 |
[10:19] | they were bait… | 他们是诱饵… |
[10:20] | for intelligent life forms elsewhere in the cosmos, | 引诱宇宙中其它的智慧生命 |
[10:23] | refugees from planets that could no longer sustain them. | 还有那些其它星球的难民们 |
[10:27] | But why Earth? | 为什么放在地球上 |
[10:30] | Deoxyribonucleic acid. | 脱氧核糖核酸 |
[10:33] | DNA. | |
[10:35] | The blueprint of human life | 人类生命的蓝图 |
[10:38] | is the key to their survival. | 正是他们生存下来的关键 |
[10:40] | Without it,they will perish. | 没有我们 他们就会灭亡 |
[10:46] | Hi,Ms. Turner. | 嗨 Turner小姐 |
[10:48] | My name’s Greg Sanders; I’m with the crime lab. | 我叫Greg Sanders 犯罪实验室的 |
[10:51] | I have a warrant to take a sample of your DNA. | 我有授权书 采集你的DNA样本 |
[10:54] | You’re not touching me. | 你不许碰我 |
[10:56] | Well,ma’am, | 女士 |
[10:57] | this is standard procedure. | 这是例行步骤 |
[10:59] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[11:00] | I’m just going to swab the inside of… | 我只是擦一下你口腔… |
[11:03] | Hey! Not! | 嘿 不 |
[11:04] | OFFICER: Calm down. | 冷静 |
[11:05] | Get off of me! | 别碰我 |
[11:06] | Calm down,ma’am. All of you, | -冷静 女士 -你们都滚远点 |
[11:08] | Calm down. get away from me! | -冷静 -离我远点 |
[11:09] | Get him away from…! | 让他离我远… |
[11:10] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[11:13] | No! | 不 |
[11:14] | Let’s try this again. | 咱们再来一次 |
[11:21] | Let go of his hand! Let go of his hand,ma’am. | 放开他的手 松口 女士 |
[11:24] | That bitch bit me. | 这疯女人咬我 |
[11:28] | I got my sample. | 我有DNA样本了 |
[11:31] | MAN The first encounters | 第一次人类遭遇 |
[11:32] | between humans and extraterrestrials took place | 地球外的生物 |
[11:34] | over a hundred thousand years ago in Atlantis, | 是在十万年以前的Atlantis (亚特兰蒂斯传说沉入大西洋的岛屿) |
[11:36] | and in its sister civilization in the Pacific,Lemuria. | 还有它的姊妹文明 在太平洋和利莫里亚 (传说中沉入印度洋的大陆) |
[11:40] | Ancient civilizations on every continent | 每个大陆上的古文明 |
[11:42] | have recorded evidence of these encounters. | 都有这些生命的记录 |
[11:46] | These visitors were highly advanced | 这些来访者都非常进步 |
[11:48] | and did not appear in human form. | 而且不是以人形现身 |
[11:50] | Now,the Mayans called them Chanes– | 现在 玛雅人称它们为Chanes |
[11:53] | people of the serpents– and in Hebrew legend, | 就是蛇人的意思 在希伯来语里 |
[11:56] | the snake represented knowledge. | 蛇就代表了知识 |
[11:59] | Of course it did. | 当然是蛇 |
[12:02] | It was not human. | 不是人类 |
[12:04] | Not of this Earth. | 不是这个地球上的生命 |
[12:16] | Shannon sure has a lot of books. | Shannon的藏书真不少 |
[12:18] | UFO’s,alien abduction… | UFO 外星人绑架… |
[12:22] | Chyna was a dealer at the Palermo. | Chyna是Palermo的荷官 |
[12:24] | Looks like Shannon was a player. | 看来Shannon是会员 |
[12:27] | Gold level. | 还是黄金会员 |
[12:28] | Yeah,tell me they never met. | 还说从来没见过 |
[12:30] | We’ll check the Palermo security. | 我们去查一下Palermo的保安录像 |
[12:40] | Reptiles… | 爬行动物… |
[12:41] | UFOs… | |
[12:44] | BRASS: Xena,Warrior Princess. | Xena 女战神 |
[12:45] | MAN History is replete | 人类历史中充满了 |
[12:47] | with stories of the heroic destruction of serpents. | 毁灭蛇类的英雄故事 |
[12:49] | Perseus and Medusa, St. George and the Dragon, | Perseus和Medusa(希腊神话:珀尔修斯与美杜沙女蛇怪) 圣乔治和龙 |
[12:52] | St. Patrick and the Snakes of Ireland. | 圣帕特里克杀退爱尔兰的蛇 |
[12:55] | But these are not merely legends… | 但这些并不止是传说… |
[12:56] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:58] | I think their UFO club is based on the teachings of this guy. | UFO俱乐部所宣传的都是这人的理念 |
[13:03] | …and the natural form of these invaders is not human. | …这些入侵者的形式并不是人形 |
[13:05] | They are described in ancient accounts | 在古代历史中都被描写为 |
[13:07] | as serpents and dragons. | 蛇或龙 |
[13:10] | And man’s weapon against them is the sword. | 而人类对付他们的武器就是剑 |
[13:14] | Cut off the tail, the serpent lives. | 割掉尾巴 蛇还可以活 |
[13:17] | Cut off its head,and it dies. | 砍下头颅 必死无疑 |
[13:22] | So Connors cut off her head | 所以Connors割下她的头 |
[13:24] | because he thought she was a serpent from outer space? | 因为他认为 她是外星球来的蛇 |
[13:33] | BRASS: Catherine… | |
[13:35] | check this out. | 看看这个 |
[13:40] | Chyna De Vere’s husband Preston. | Chyna De Vere的丈夫Preston |
[13:43] | What’s Shannon doing with him? | Shannon跟他在一起干嘛 |
[13:45] | “Chillin’ in Cabo.” | “Cabo蜜会” |
[13:58] | BRASS: Aww. | 哦 |
[14:02] | Well,while Mommy’s in custody, | 妈妈被关押啦 |
[14:03] | I guess the kitty’s hungry; I’ll call Animal Control. | 小猫咪饿了吧 我这就叫动物控制中心 |
[14:08] | Oh,Jim… | 哦 Jim… |
[14:14] | Well,hello,Xena. | 嘿嘿 Xena |
[15:14] | Oh,boy. | 哦 天啊 |
[15:16] | Look what he used on the incision. | 看看他用的什么切割 |
[15:19] | Duct tape? | 胶带 |
[15:20] | Yeah,he used it to close up | 他是用它来粘上 |
[15:22] | the laceration from a sharp force perimortem wound. | 死前锐器伤口的 |
[15:25] | Corresponds to the indentation in the skull. | 与头骨上的锯齿痕相符 |
[15:29] | Could that be the fatal wound? | 可能是致命伤 |
[15:30] | Give me the rest of the body and I can tell you. | 把尸体其它部分给我 我才能确定 |
[15:33] | Nick’s working on it. | Nick正在找 |
[15:35] | Almost three inches, | 差不多有三英寸 |
[15:37] | smooth-edge blade; you know, Catherine found– Yeah,I heard. | -是利刃 Catherine发现了… -我听说了 |
[15:40] | A sword– everyone’s talking about this one. | 一把剑 大家都在谈这事 |
[15:43] | Why would anybody want | 为什么会有人 |
[15:45] | to taxidermy a human head? | 想要剥制一个人头标本 |
[15:48] | I’m still working on the “how.” | 我还是考虑”如何”剥制的问题 |
[15:49] | That,I can tell you. | 那我可以告诉你 |
[15:51] | Mounted one myself. | 我自己也作过一个 |
[15:53] | A deer– Dad was a hunter. | 是个鹿头 我爸爸是个猎人 |
[15:55] | First,our guy had to separate | 首先 我们得把头从尸体 |
[15:57] | the head from the body. | 上割下来 |
[15:59] | For that,he used a serrated-edge knife. | 这步得用锯齿类的刀具 |
[16:04] | Dad used a carving knife, same one we used at Thanksgiving. | 我爸爸用的是餐刀 就是感恩节晚餐用那把 |
[16:06] | When mom found out, | 我妈妈发现以后 |
[16:08] | she almost killed him with it. | 差点用那把刀杀了我爸 |
[16:09] | Heartwarming. | 真感人 |
[16:10] | Yeah,so then… | 是啊 然后… |
[16:13] | he had to flesh the skin away | 得把头皮下面的肉 |
[16:15] | from the underlying muscle. | 从头皮上片下来 |
[16:21] | Next,he would’ve stretched the skin out on a board, | 接下来 得把头皮铺在一个板子上 |
[16:24] | rubbed it with rock salt… | 用石盐来搓… |
[16:28] | …then waited two days. | …然后再等两天 |
[16:30] | Then he tanned the skin to preserve it, | 然后把头皮晒晒 利于保存 |
[16:33] | hydrated it with a borax and water solution | 用硼砂和水溶剂来脱水 |
[16:36] | to keep the bugs off. | 可以�虫 |
[16:37] | Next,he cleaned the skull, | 接下来 清洁头骨 |
[16:38] | filled the imperfections with clay,sawdust, | 然后把不平整的地方塞上粘土和锯屑 |
[16:41] | anything at hand. | 随便什么方便的东西 |
[16:43] | Popped in two glass eyes, | 再塞上两个玻璃眼球 |
[16:46] | and then… | 然后… |
[16:50] | And he’s got the best-looking wall mount the neighborhood. | 他就有最漂亮的墙面头骨展了 |
[16:53] | We’re going to need to process that toolmark. | 我们得采集一下工具痕迹 |
[16:55] | Yeah,I’ll get it over to CSI. | 我会把它交给CSI处理 |
[17:17] | Oh… nice sword. | 哦…好漂亮的剑 |
[17:19] | Mm-hmm! | 嗯 |
[17:20] | I dated a guy on the fencing team. | 我以前和击剑队一个男的约会过 |
[17:22] | His thighs were incredible. | 他的大腿真是绝了 |
[17:24] | Did you want to show me something? | 你有什么东西给我么 |
[17:25] | Yes,the,uh,tip has been wiped clean. | 有的 剑尖已经擦干净了 |
[17:29] | Negative for blood. | 查不到血迹 |
[17:30] | But I did find a couple of partials | 但是我找到几个残缺的指纹 |
[17:34] | on the blade just above the hilt. | 就是刀把上面的刀刃上 |
[17:36] | Okay. And a couple of full prints | -好的 -还有几个完整的指纹 |
[17:39] | on the handle. | 在刀把上 |
[17:42] | STOKES: The femur measures 461 millimeters. | 大腿骨长有461毫米 |
[17:48] | Gives us a height for a white female of 5’6″. | 那身高应该约为5尺6寸的白人女性 |
[17:52] | Exactly Chyna’s height. | 正是Chyna的身高 |
[17:54] | How about for a male? | 那如果是男性呢 |
[17:55] | 5’7″. Preston De Vere is too tall. | 5尺7寸 Preston De Vere比这个要高 |
[17:57] | Did you measure the head of the femur? | 你没有没量腿骨头 |
[17:59] | No,sir,I was just about to. | 没有 我正要量 |
[18:06] | 41 point s… point five millimeters. | 41.5毫米 |
[18:09] | It’s a female. | 是女性 |
[18:10] | You want my theory? | 想听我的理论么 |
[18:12] | This little piggy went to market. | 一个小猪送到市场卖 |
[18:14] | This little piggy stayed home. | 一个小猪养在家 |
[18:16] | This little piggy had Chyna. | 一个小猪吃了Chyna |
[18:20] | Yeah. | 有可能 |
[18:22] | Human teeth aren’t strong enough to leave these marks. | 人类的牙齿不可能留下这种痕迹 |
[18:25] | And it is consistent with Connors | 这些都可以证明Connors |
[18:26] | chopping off her head and tossing his “girls” a bone. | 把她的头割下来 把骨头扔给了小母猪们 |
[18:29] | Okay… go back to the ranch. | 好的…再回到农场 |
[18:32] | See if you can find the rest of her. | 看能不能再找到一些残骸 |
[18:36] | WILLOWS: Hey,Greg. | 嘿 Greg |
[18:37] | You up for a bite? | 准备好来一口了么 |
[18:49] | No. | 不 |
[18:51] | I am on antibiotics, | 我正在吃抗生素 |
[18:53] | I had a tetanus shot– | 打了针破伤风 |
[18:54] | I’m having a pretty bad year. | 我今年真够倒霉的 |
[18:56] | Oh,it’s only a bad year if you do a bad job,Greg. | 只有工作做不好才能说倒霉 Greg |
[19:00] | You’re having a great year. | 你今年过得非常好 |
[19:03] | I got that gel ready for you. | 我已经准备好凝胶了 |
[20:00] | Voil? | 好的 |
[20:02] | We have our weapon? | 找到凶器了 |
[20:03] | Yeah,and a mounted human head, | 是的 还有个填充人头 |
[20:05] | a suicidal pig farmer, a missing husband, | 自杀的养猪农民 失踪丈夫 |
[20:08] | and a bunch of UFO believers. | 还有一堆坚信有UFO的人 |
[20:11] | What could be next? | 接下来还能有什么 |
[20:26] | Wendy got results back on the blood | Wendy已经把Connor卡车上和工作台上的血迹 |
[20:28] | from Connors’ workbench in the pickup truck. | 检查结果交上来了 |
[20:32] | It’s Chyna De Vere. | 血迹是Chyna De Vere的 |
[20:33] | Good. Come here, take a look at this. | 好的 来 看看这个 |
[20:40] | Hey,isn’t that,uh…? Yeah. | -嘿 这不是… -是的 |
[20:43] | You can see Dick Cheney,Al Gore, | 还可以看到切尼 葛尔 |
[20:45] | all nine Supreme Court Justices | 最高法院的九名法官 |
[20:47] | shape-shift into Reptilians. | 都可以变形成爬行动物 |
[20:50] | Did you know that, for thousands of years, | 你知道么 在过来的几千年里 |
[20:52] | creatures from the constellation Draco have been mating | 天龙星上的生物一直在与人类交配 |
[20:55] | with humans to form a super-race that includes | 可以生出一种超级人种 |
[20:57] | 43 U.S. presidents, most members of Congress, | 其中有43名美国总统 还有很多议会成员 |
[21:00] | and the entire British royal family? | 还有大不列颠的全部皇家成员 |
[21:02] | Hey,did Shannon Turner have a cat? Yeah. | -嘿 是不是Shannon Turner养了只猫 -是的 |
[21:05] | So did Hank Connors. | Hank Connors也养了一只 |
[21:07] | See,it figures. | 看 他们指出 |
[21:08] | Cats are a natural enemy of reptiles. | 猫科类动物是爬行动物的天敌 |
[21:11] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[21:13] | The sword I found at Shannon Turner’s | 我在Shannon Turner家找到的剑 |
[21:15] | made the tool marks on the skull. | 和头骨上的凶器痕迹相符 |
[21:17] | Shannon’s prints were all over the handle. | Shannon的指纹全都在刀把上 |
[21:19] | And the partials on the blade, above the hilt– | 刀刃上还有一些残缺指纹 都在刀把前 |
[21:22] | Chyna De Vere’s. | 是Chyna De Vere的 |
[21:24] | She tried to defend herself. | 她可能是想自卫 |
[21:32] | Did Wendy find anything on that drop of blood on the carpet? | 那Wendy有没有查到地毯上的单独血迹 |
[21:34] | Came back to Shannon. | 结果是Shannon的 |
[21:36] | Yeah,but Brass interviewed her last week. | 但上星期Brass问过她 没有明显伤口 |
[21:40] | She didn’t have any visible cuts. | |
[21:42] | Warrick? | 用剑来攻击我 好的 我猛力向后推… |
[21:46] | Come at me with a sword. | |
[21:49] | All right,so I push back hard enough… | 撞到鼻子上 |
[21:51] | bang you on the nose. | Brass不会发现这个 |
[21:54] | But what I don’t understand is | 但我不理解的是 |
[21:57] | if Shannon Turner and Hank Connors really believed | 如果Shannon Turner和Hank Connors 真的相信爬行动物的阴谋 |
[22:00] | in a Reptilian conspiracy | |
[22:02] | and they felt threatened by the political establishment, | 感觉受到这些入侵者的威胁 |
[22:06] | why kill a blackjack dealer? | 为什么杀一个赌场的荷官 |
[22:20] | BROWN: Hey,Nick! | 嘿 Nick |
[22:20] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[22:22] | I got something over here. | 我发现些东西 |
[22:34] | *????? | 看上去像烧过的骨头 |
[22:38] | Man,that looks human. | 看上去像人骨 |
[23:11] | “To Chyna, | “赠Chyna |
[23:14] | Love,Preston.” | 爱你 Preston” |
[23:17] | “To Preston,Love,Chyna.” | “赠Preston 爱你 Chyna” |
[23:21] | ???* | 致死不逾 |
[23:29] | According to the Palermo, | 从Palermo的记录查出 |
[23:30] | Shannon Turner joined the Player’s Club last month. | Shannon Turner是上个月加入玩家俱乐部的 |
[23:34] | Whenever a player uses a club card at a table game, | 只要玩家用会员卡加入牌局 |
[23:37] | the floor man writes down what game you played, | 大堂服务员都会记下他玩的牌局 |
[23:39] | where you sat, what time you started, | 坐的位置 开始的时间 |
[23:41] | time you quit. | 离开的时间 |
[23:43] | Then they estimate your average bet,win-loss ratios… | 然后会评估你平均的赌注 输赢比率 |
[23:46] | No wonder she believed in conspiracies. | 难怪她会相信入侵的阴谋 |
[23:48] | Well,this is the first time Shannon used her card. | 这是Shannon第一次使用会员卡 |
[23:52] | SIDLE: And the dealer is Chyna. | 荷官就是Chyna |
[23:56] | JOHNSON: A week later. | 一周后 |
[23:58] | By now,she’s a regular. | 直到现在 她是个常客 |
[24:00] | SIDLE: Looks like they’re best friends. | 看来她们是最好的朋友 |
[24:03] | Two weeks ago. | 两周前 |
[24:05] | SIDLE: Table’s full. | 牌桌已经满员了 |
[24:06] | She’s waiting for a seat. | 她在等位置 |
[24:08] | Shannon only gambled at Chyna’s table. | Shannon只在Chyna的赌桌上玩 |
[24:10] | Maybe Chyna was her lucky charm. | 可能Chyna是她的幸运星 |
[24:13] | That depends on how you define luck. | 那要看什么算是幸运了 |
[24:19] | SIDLE: She never walked away a winner. | 她从来没赢过 |
[24:21] | Maybe she blamed Chyna for her losses. | 可能她觉得都怪Chyna 她才会输 |
[24:24] | She’s too friendly. | 她看上去太友好了 |
[24:27] | I think she was gaining her trust. | 可能是想赢得她的信任 |
[24:30] | Stalking her. | 跟踪她 |
[24:33] | Well,it’s Las Vegas. | 这是拉斯维加斯 |
[24:34] | It’s not a crime to play blackjack. | 玩21点又不犯法 |
[24:36] | You’re right, it’s Las Vegas. | 没错 这是拉斯维加斯 |
[24:38] | But it is a crime to lie to the police. | 但是向警察撒谎就是犯罪了 |
[24:41] | We found your blood in Chyna’s apartment. | 我们在Chyna家发现了你的血迹 |
[24:45] | Then it was planted. | 那是被人嫁祸的 |
[24:46] | By whom? | 谁 |
[24:48] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[24:49] | Maybe you planted it. | 可能是你 |
[24:51] | Look… | 听着… |
[24:53] | …you killed Chyna, | …你杀了Chyna |
[24:56] | and you got Connors to help you move the body. | 你让Connors帮你搬运尸体 |
[24:58] | And Connors killed Preston, because he was obsessed with you | 然后Connors杀了Preston 因为他喜欢你 |
[25:01] | and wanted to eliminate the competition. | 想要消灭他的竞争对手 |
[25:03] | You lied about knowing Chyna, you going to lie | 至于认不认识Chyna 你没说实话 |
[25:05] | about this,too? | 这个你还打算抵赖 |
[25:07] | Preston can’t be killed. | Preston是不能被杀死的 |
[25:10] | His cells don’t die. | 他的细胞不会死 |
[25:11] | He’s over 4,000 years old. | 他已经4000多岁了 |
[25:13] | Oh,4,000. | 哦 4000岁 |
[25:15] | The new 50. | 新时代也就50岁 |
[25:18] | You just don’t know the truth when you hear it. | 你们就算听到事实 也不愿相信 |
[25:21] | Preston is a great man. | Preston是个伟大的人 |
[25:24] | He has the wisdom of the ages. | 他的智力年龄 |
[25:27] | Beyond your capacity to understand. | 远超出你们的理解能力 |
[25:31] | Ms. Turner… | Turner女士… |
[25:34] | …was Chyna a Reptilian? | …Chyna是不是个爬行动物 |
[25:43] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[25:48] | The Reptilian Athena. | 爬行的Athena |
[25:51] | Is that Chyna De Vere? | 是不是Chyna De Vere |
[26:00] | Tell me about this one. | 那这个呢 |
[26:06] | That’s the Protector of Mankind. | 这是人类的保护者 |
[26:11] | Is that you? | 是你�� |
[26:20] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[26:23] | Did you slay the Reptilian Athena? | 是不是你杀死的爬行Athena |
[26:27] | I did what I had to do. | 我做的是我必须履行的 |
[26:30] | ????* | 到底怎么回事 |
[26:32] | I have to kill you. | 我必须杀死你 |
[26:33] | What?! | 什么 |
[26:39] | It’s not like there’s nothing at stake here. | 别以为现在没什么好紧张的 |
[26:42] | Just the survival of the human race. | 这关系到人类的生存 |
[26:45] | Yeah,I’m just a phone booth away | 我要想换上紧身衣 拯救世界 |
[26:46] | from changing into my tights and saving the world. | 只要钻进电话亭就可以(假设自己是超人) |
[26:57] | Hey,Warrick, I got something. | 嘿 Warrick 我发现了些东西 |
[27:01] | I was scanning the casino footage | 我在检查赌场的录象 |
[27:02] | from the day Chyna disappeared. | 从Chyna失踪那天开始检查 |
[27:04] | And she had a visitor. | 有人来找过她 |
[27:07] | Her husband. | 她的丈夫 |
[27:08] | She doesn’t look so happy to see him. | 她见到他好像不是很开心 |
[27:12] | Well,we don’t need words to get that. | 不用看词也知道说什么 |
[27:14] | JOHNSON: “Give me your ring. | “把戒指还给我” |
[27:16] | “I really,really hate you. | “我真的恨透你了” |
[27:18] | Our marriage is over.” | “我们的婚姻算是完了” |
[27:20] | BROWN: Well,that means | 这说明 |
[27:20] | she was killed before she had a chance to change her clothes. | 在她被杀前 她是换了衣服的 |
[27:24] | That would explain why we found both rings | 所以 我们在灰烬里发现了 |
[27:25] | in the ashes. | 两枚戒指 |
[27:27] | But it doesn’t explain what happened to him. | 但还是无法解释他怎么了 |
[28:07] | I found it embedded in this. | 我发现它嵌在这里 |
[28:10] | T-9 vertebra. | 第9根脊椎骨 |
[28:12] | But that means the bullet had to pass | 说明子弹至少穿过 |
[28:13] | through at least one vital organ. | 一个致命的器官 |
[28:14] | Yeah,heart,lung, and then the dome of the liver. | 心脏 肺 然后是肝 |
[28:17] | That’s your C.O.D. | 这就是死因 |
[28:18] | And you’re sure these are Chyna De Vere’s bones. | 你确定这是Chyna De Vere的骨头 |
[28:21] | Yeah,pelvis is female. | 是的 盆骨是女性的 |
[28:23] | No duplicate bones. | 没有重复的骨头 |
[28:25] | The femur’s the same length | 腿骨和小猪在吃的骨头 |
[28:26] | as the one the pigs were chomping on. | 是一样的长度 |
[28:28] | It’s her. | 是女性的 |
[28:29] | Okay. Well,we’ll run this against Connors’ guns. | 好的 那和Connors的枪比对一下 |
[28:46] | I always feel sorry for the monster. | 我觉得这怪物挺可怜的 |
[28:49] | Then you better turn it off | 那你最好关了电视 |
[28:50] | before they use the Oxygen Destroyer on him. | 一会他们就会用氧气攻击它了 |
[28:58] | Hey,Bruno, come on! | |
[29:16] | Brass wouldn’t have seen that. | |
[29:30] | GRISSOM: I don’t know why I find it so difficult | 我也不知道为什么 向你倾吐感情觉得很难 |
[29:32] | to express my feelings to you. | |
[29:36] | Even though we’re far apart, | 尽管我们离得这么远 |
[29:39] | I can see you as vividly as if you were here with me. | 我还是能清楚的看到你 感觉你就在我身边 |
[29:43] | I said I’ll miss you, | 我说我会想你的 |
[29:45] | and I do. | 我确实想你 |
[29:57] | GRISSOM: As Shakespeare more ably wrote | 莎士比亚在47号十四行诗里 |
[29:59] | my sentiment in Sonnet 47, | 很巧妙地表达了我的情感 |
[30:03] | “Thyself away art present still with me; | “你本人虽远离还是和我在一起” |
[30:06] | “For thou not farther than my thoughts canst move, | “你不能比我的情思走得更远” |
[30:11] | “and I am still with them, | “我总是跟着它们” |
[30:13] | “and they with thee. | “它们又跟着你” |
[30:15] | “Or,if they sleep, | “或者 它们倘睡着” |
[30:17] | “thy picture in my sight | “我眼中的像” |
[30:19] | awakes my heart to heart’s and eye’s delight.” | “就把心唤醒 使心和眼都舒畅” |
[30:29] | BROWN: Fire in the hole! | 试射 |
[30:34] | You’re supposed to let me get these things on. | 你得让我把这戴上再射啊 |
[30:35] | Hey,you were supposed to be ready. | 你早应该戴上了 |
[30:39] | I don’t know,man. | 我也不知道 |
[30:40] | Maybe it would have worked out | 如果Tina知道我们是做什么的 |
[30:41] | if Tina was someone who did what we did. | 可能我俩关系会更好些 |
[30:48] | At least she’d understand the hours. | 至少她理解工作时间 |
[30:51] | Oh,I don’t know. | 哦 不知道啊 |
[30:51] | I don’t think it’s a good idea | 我觉得和同事约会 |
[30:52] | to date somebody you work with. | 不是什么好主意 |
[30:54] | You never really get away from | 你永远不可能按你想像的方式 |
[30:56] | work or them the way you need to,you know? | 摆脱掉工作或是她们 |
[31:00] | You mean,like me and you,baby? | 你是说 像你和我一样么 宝贝 |
[31:01] | Yeah,exactly,honey. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[31:09] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[31:11] | Yeah,it looks like | 我看 这个子弹 |
[31:13] | the bullet that killed her came from Connors’ Walther PPK. | 和Connors Walther的PPK手枪子弹一致 |
[31:33] | Captain Brass? | Brass上尉 |
[31:36] | Jim. | |
[31:37] | Joe Vasquez. | |
[31:38] | How you doing,Joe? | |
[31:40] | I got a call from a passing motorist. | 我接到路过的骑摩托车人的电话 |
[31:42] | Naked guy running around in the desert. | 说有个裸男在沙漠里跑 |
[31:44] | That may not be so strange where you work, | 你们上班那地方裸男可能比较普遍 |
[31:47] | but out here,it gets our attention. | 但是在这 比较少见 |
[31:48] | I recognized him from the news. | 我从新闻上认出来了他 |
[31:50] | Thanks a lot,Joe. | 多谢 Joe |
[31:58] | Preston De Vere? | |
[32:00] | Very glad to be back home. | 真高兴能回家 |
[32:03] | What are you doing out here,Preston? | 你在那干嘛呢 Preston |
[32:06] | I was a captive, held against my will. | 我是被控制的人 不能控制自己的意志 |
[32:10] | From what the Sheriff tells me, I’ve been gone over a week. | 那个警长告诉我 我已经失踪一个多星期了 |
[32:14] | Feels like just seconds. | 但我感觉好像只有几秒钟 |
[32:17] | Can you describe these people to me? | 你能把那些人描述一下么 |
[32:20] | Well,yes, but you won’t believe me. | 可以 但你可能不会相信 |
[32:24] | Try me. | 试一下 |
[32:29] | They were very tall… | 他们长得很高… |
[32:31] | with Reptilian features; | 都有爬行动物的特征 |
[32:34] | large,almond-shaped,red eyes. | 大大的 杏仁形状的红眼睛 |
[32:39] | ????* | 到底发生了什么 |
[32:41] | I appreciate your skepticism. | 我欣赏你的怀疑 |
[32:43] | I anticipated it. | 我早料到了 |
[32:47] | Insight begins with asking the right questions. | 提出正确的问题正是获得洞察力的开始 |
[32:51] | Okay,then, | 好吧 |
[32:52] | when exactly were you abducted? | 那你具体是什么时候被掳走的 |
[33:00] | Nine days ago. | 9天前 |
[33:02] | Oh,so you were abducted before your wife was missing. | 也就是说 在你妻子失踪前你就被掳走了 |
[33:05] | What do you mean Chyna is missing? | 你说Chyna失踪是什么意思 |
[33:07] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[33:08] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[33:09] | You don’t know your wife is dead? | 你不知道 你妻子已经死了么 |
[33:12] | That was callous of you. | 你真是冷漠 |
[33:14] | Unnecessarily cruel. | 简直是残忍 |
[33:16] | I had no idea. | 我根本不知道 |
[33:23] | That sweet girl… | 那个甜美的姑娘… |
[33:25] | Stop the crocodile tears. | 省省你鳄鱼的眼泪吧 |
[33:26] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[33:28] | Preston. | |
[33:29] | If she was so sweet, | 如果她那么甜美 |
[33:30] | what were you doing chillin’ in Cabo with Shannon Tner? | 你为什么跟Shannon Tener去Cabo共度良宵 |
[33:34] | Are you suggesting that was romantic? | 你觉得那是浪漫么 |
[33:36] | Well,you got your pictures on the coffee mug. | 你们俩的照片印在咖啡杯上 |
[33:38] | That’s romantic to me. | 我觉得够浪漫的了 |
[33:40] | You betterome up with an alibi– | 你最好能找到个不在场证人 |
[33:41] | on planet Earth– of where you were | 我是说地球人 证明你妻子被杀那晚 |
[33:43] | the night your wife was killed. | 你不在凶杀现场 |
[33:47] | That’s easy. | 那容易 |
[33:54] | There’s a woman,and it is romantic,very romantic. | 是有个女人 很浪漫 非常浪漫 |
[34:00] | I was with her when they took me. | 他们把我带走的时候 我正跟她在一起 |
[34:03] | Her name is Clarissa Niles. | 她叫Clarissa Niles |
[34:07] | MAN: We are victims… | 我们都是受害者… |
[34:09] | …and no one is listening to us. | …但却没人听我们的 |
[34:12] | We’re powerless | 我们对于正在发生的事情 |
[34:13] | against what’s going on. | 毫无反抗力 |
[34:15] | We’re not crazy. | 我们没有疯 |
[34:17] | If you look at who has had contact, we’re airline pilots, | 看看我们的联系人 我们是飞行员 |
[34:20] | professionals, teachers,scientists. | 专家 教师 科学家 |
[34:23] | I don’t know how to get the truth out,but we have to. | 我不知道怎样让真相公布于众 但我们必须尽力 |
[34:30] | Has anyone talked to Shannon in the last couple of days? | 这几天有人见到过Shannon么 |
[34:38] | They’ve got her. | 他们抓走了她 |
[34:40] | It’s like we’re witnessing some form of mass hallucination. | 我感觉像在观看某种大型幻觉表演 |
[34:43] | You know, they think | 他们都认为 |
[34:44] | the cops are part of this Reptilian conspiracy as well. | 警察也是爬行动物阴谋的一部分 |
[34:47] | That’s why Shannon attacked Greg. | 所以Shannon攻击了Greg 我们再试一次 |
[34:57] | And why Hank Connors shot himself. | Hank Connors开枪自杀 |
[35:11] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[35:12] | Don’t make eye contact with them. | 别跟他们目光交流 |
[35:17] | Please,we come in peace. | 拜托 我们是善意的 |
[35:21] | Which one of you is Clarissa Niles? | 你们中谁是Clarissa Niles |
[35:25] | Don’t. | 别 |
[35:28] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[35:29] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[35:31] | SANDERS: Got a warrant to tow in Clarissa Niles’ car. | 弄个授权来拖Clarissa Niles的车 |
[35:34] | Blue fluorescence is one of the properties of scheelite. | 蓝色荧光也是白钨矿石的一种特性 |
[35:36] | Which was found in the soil at Hank Connors’ ranch. | 我们在Hank Connors的农场也发现了 |
[35:39] | And Preston beamed down in the same area. | 而且Preston也在那一片跑 |
[35:43] | Have you looked inside yet? | 你们看里面了么 |
[35:44] | I was just about to. | 我正要看 |
[35:50] | Preston was found naked,right? | 他们发现Preston的裸体的 对吧 |
[35:52] | Yeah,it’s a recurrent theme in tales of alien abduction. | 而且也是以外星人掳获为主题的 |
[35:56] | I practically grew up on The X-Files. | 我也是看《X档案》长大的 |
[35:59] | Preston’s wallet. | Preston的钱包 |
[36:02] | Somehow I doubt | 我还真挺怀疑 |
[36:03] | aliens would have folded his clothes when they abducted him. | 外星人来抓他 还会把他的衣服叠好 |
[36:07] | So Clarissa drove him out there | 是Clarissa把他载到那里 |
[36:10] | and he left his stuff in her car. | 他把衣服扔在她的车里 |
[36:13] | That’s not all he left. | 还不仅仅是衣服 |
[36:17] | Steam cleaner. | 蒸汽清洁机 |
[36:19] | Just what every estranged husband needs | 和所有变心的丈夫一样 |
[36:20] | to clean up his dead wife’s blood. | 他得清理他死掉的妻子的血迹 |
[36:23] | This case just came down to Earth. | 这案子越来越地球化了 |
[36:25] | Yes,Preston was at my home in Summerlin. | 是的 Preston在我Summerlin的家里待过 |
[36:30] | We were asleep and suddenly the room turned very cold. | 我们睡着了 突然屋子变得非常冷 |
[36:35] | Freezing. | 像冰冻了一样 |
[36:36] | I woke up and looked over and Preston was gone. | 我醒过来 看身边的Preston已经走了 |
[36:40] | I… I searched the house,outside… | 我…我找了整个房子 还有外面 |
[36:44] | It was as if he evaporated. | 他就像蒸发了一样 |
[36:47] | Come on,Clarissa,you’re a smart woman,I mean,really. | 拜托 Clarissa 你是个聪明的人 真的 |
[36:51] | I mean, you have a beautiful home, | 我是说 你长得这么漂亮 |
[36:53] | you’re a good citizen, you pay your taxes,you vote, | 是个好市民 按时交税 投票选举 |
[36:55] | you even play a little golf. | 有时候还打打高尔夫 |
[36:56] | You got way too much on the ball to fall for this con man. | 为了这个犯人顶罪 你真是不值得 |
[36:59] | Con man? | 犯人 |
[37:00] | You think I’m gullible? | 你觉得我很好骗么 |
[37:04] | He’s a brilliant man. | 他是个很好的人 |
[37:07] | He saved my life. | 他救了我 |
[37:09] | When we first met, I was very ill. | 我们刚认识的时候 我病得很重 |
[37:11] | It was cancer and he cured it. | 是癌症 是他治好的 |
[37:15] | Really? | 真的 |
[37:16] | How’d he do that? | 他怎么治的 |
[37:18] | He knows how to prevent human cells from dying. | 他知道怎样防止人类细胞死亡 |
[37:22] | He has injections; they’re, they’re radioactive. | 他会注射 是一种有放射性的物质 |
[37:27] | Hospitals won’t do it because it would me everyone well. | 医院是不会给我们打的 因为会让所有人健康 |
[37:30] | It would put them out of business. | 那他们就没有生意做了 |
[37:33] | Do you really think he’s 4,000 years old? | 你真的相信他有4000岁了 |
[37:38] | Here. | 看这 |
[37:41] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看些东西 |
[37:42] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[37:45] | He’s 42. | 他只有42岁 |
[37:48] | He claims he’s a nutritionist. | 他说他是营养学家 |
[37:50] | He’s not. | 但他不是 |
[37:51] | And look. | 再看 |
[37:53] | Look at all these schools and labs | 这里列的所有的学校和实验室 |
[37:54] | he said he went to. | 他说他都去过 |
[37:56] | They never heard of him. | 但这些地方都没听说过他这人 |
[37:58] | He has no place of business,no job. | 他没有生意做 没有工作 |
[38:01] | He just preys on vulnerable women. | 他就靠你们这些脆弱的女人 |
[38:03] | He got Shannon Turner to kill his wife for him. | 他让Shannon Turner帮他杀了他的妻子 |
[38:06] | Got you to give him money. | 让你给他钱 |
[38:09] | He never asked for it. | 他从来没向我要过 |
[38:11] | I wanted to give it to him. | 是我自己想给他的 |
[38:12] | You would have done anything for him, | 你愿为他做任何事 |
[38:13] | whether he asked for it or not. | 不论他有没有张口 |
[38:15] | Do you have any idea how beautiful you are? | 你知道你有多漂亮么 |
[38:19] | I mean really,really, really beautiful. | 我是说 真的真的太漂亮了 |
[38:22] | More so every day. | 每天真更美一些 |
[38:24] | That’s because you cured me. | 那是因为你治愈了我 |
[38:26] | I-I-I’ve never felt better or happier. | 我 我 我从没更好 更开心过 |
[38:30] | You know,I didn’t want to alarm you, | 我不想提醒你 |
[38:33] | but they put an implant in you. | 他们以前在你体内植入了物质 |
[38:35] | They do it while you’re sleeping | 是在你睡着的时候植入的 |
[38:36] | so they can manipulate your thoughts. | 这些物质可以控制你的思想 |
[38:39] | My injections disabled it. | 我打的那针消灭了它们 |
[38:41] | You’re not only cancer-free, you’re free of their control. | 你现在不但没有了癌症 更摆脱了他们的控制 |
[38:44] | Oh,my God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[38:46] | How am I ever going to be able to thank you? | 我该怎样感谢你啊 |
[38:49] | You drove him out to McCade, | 你把他载到McCade |
[38:52] | you dropped him off, you brought back his clothes. | 把他放下 带着他的衣服回来 |
[38:55] | The evidence is all over your car. | 你车上都是证据 |
[39:01] | He loved me. | 他爱我 |
[39:03] | He used you | 他是利用你 |
[39:06] | just like he used everybody. | 就像利用其他人一样 |
[40:04] | If they were trying to clean up all the blood, | 如果他们是想消除血迹 |
[40:06] | they did a good job. | 那清得真是彻底 |
[40:07] | Steam cleaner tested positive for blood, | 蒸汽清洁机内有血迹 |
[40:09] | but there wasn’t enough for DNA. | 但不够检查DNA的量 |
[40:10] | Did you find anything? | 还发现了什么 |
[40:11] | Funny you should ask. | 你竟然会问 |
[40:12] | Found a hair in the brushes. Oh. | 在刷子里找到一根头发 |
[40:13] | It’s on the left. | 就在左边 |
[40:17] | The one on the right is Chyna De Vere’s. | 右边的是Chyna De Vere的头发 |
[40:20] | They’re both Chyna’s. | 两根都是Chyna的 |
[40:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:22] | That steam cleaner was completely wiped down, | 蒸汽清洁机已经全擦干净了 |
[40:25] | couldn’t find any prints. | 找不到任何指纹 |
[40:26] | But then I remembered this story about a CSI down in L.A. | 我记得LA的CSI查过一个案子 |
[40:30] | Nobody could find any prints on a gas can from an arson, | 他们在纵火案里的汽罐上找不到任何指纹 |
[40:33] | but he realized that you got to grip it underneath | 后来意识到 如果你想把汽油倒出来 |
[40:35] | in order to pour out the gas. | 必须抓住下面 |
[40:37] | And you know what? | 然后呢 |
[40:39] | He broke the case. | 他就破了案 |
[40:40] | So whose prints are on the steam cleaner? | 那蒸汽清洁机上的指纹是谁的 |
[40:43] | I just got an AFIS hit: | 我在AFIS中刚找到匹配(自动指纹确认系统) |
[40:45] | Preston De Vere. | 是Preston De Vere |
[40:49] | You have a destiny. | 人各有命 |
[40:51] | You were chosen. | 人命已定 |
[40:53] | You are a Protector of Mankind. | 你就是人类的保护者 |
[40:55] | Have no fear. | 不要怕 |
[40:58] | Cut off her tail, she lives. | 砍下她的尾巴 她还会活 |
[41:01] | Cut off her head, she dies. | 割下头 她才会死 |
[41:03] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[41:14] | It wasn’t a Reptilian conspiracy, | 并不是什么爬行动物阴谋 |
[41:15] | but it was a conspiracy. | 但确是个阴谋 |
[41:18] | Men are snakes. | 人类就是蛇 |
[41:21] | BRASS: So we checked Chyna’s bank account. | 我们查了一下Chyna的银行帐户 |
[41:24] | She had a tidy little inheritance until she met you. | 认识你之前 她还继承了一笔小遗产 |
[41:27] | Chyna was sucking the life out of me. | Chyna是在吸取我的生命力 |
[41:30] | She deserved none of what she wanted | 她想要的不配拥有 |
[41:32] | and all of what she got in the end. | 最终的下场才是她应得的 |
[41:34] | I’m glad it took a long time for her to die. | 她死时挺受折磨的 我很满意 |
[41:37] | I can only imagine the pain. | 我只能想象那痛苦 |
[41:40] | You know,every time I think about leaving this job, | 每次我想抛弃这份工作 |
[41:44] | a guy like you comes along and reminds me why I can’t. | 总有你这样的人 让我不能停下 |
[42:01] | MAN History is replete with stories | 人类的历史中满是 |
[42:03] | of the heroic destruction of serpents. | 消灭蛇类的英雄故事 |
[42:06] | Perseus and Medusa, St. George and the Dragon, | 珀尔修斯与美杜沙女蛇怪 圣乔治与猛龙 |
[42:10] | St. Patrick and the Snakes of Ireland. | 圣帕特里克杀退爱尔兰的蛇 |
[42:15] | These are not merely legends. | 这些不仅仅是传说 |
[42:16] | These are accounts of battles | 这里就是真实的记录 |
[42:19] | for the survival of the human race– | 记录我们人类为生存的斗争记录 |
[42:23] | a battle we will lose unless we stop killing one another | 除非我们停止互相残杀 关注我们真正的敌人 |
[42:28] | and focus on the real enemies. | 不然这场战争我们必然失败 |
[42:32] | They are among us. | 真正的敌人就在我们中间 |