时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | And the rockets’ red glare the bombs bursting in air | 烈火熊熊 炮声隆隆 |
[00:12] | Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there | 要塞上那英勇的旗帜 黑夜过后依然耸立 |
[00:23] | O, say, does that star-Spangled banner yet wave | 啊! 你说 那星条旗 |
[00:38] | O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave. | 不正飘扬在这自由的国土 勇者的家园上吗? |
[02:00] | Welcome to PBR finals in Las Vegas. | 欢迎来到拉斯韦加斯职业骑牛决赛 |
[02:04] | For two weekends, we have 45 riders competing in a race for the world title. | 上两个周末 45位骑士 为赢得冠军头衔头破血流 |
[02:08] | The world champion goes home with a million bucks. | 最后的胜者将赢得一百万美元 |
[02:11] | You want to talk about pressure? | 想知道什么是压力吗? |
[02:12] | It’s all in Las Vegas. | 就是现在的拉斯韦加斯 |
[02:14] | Right now you can keep ready of the start | 即将上场的是 Cody Latshaw 与公牛 Wintwister |
[02:17] | for the Cody Latshaw, Elby City, Oklahoma, riding Wintwister, | Cody Latshaw 来自埃尔比市 俄克拉荷马 与公牛 Wintwister |
[02:21] | This Taurus is a champ among champions. | 它可是冠军中的冠军 |
[02:23] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[02:44] | Hold on wait a minute | 等一下 |
[02:48] | Easy, Cody. | 放松 Cody |
[02:54] | Hey, Cody, you all right? | 嘿 Cody 还好吧? |
[02:56] | You okay? | 没事吧? |
[02:57] | Get a stretcher. | 担架 |
[02:58] | Get a stretcher! | 担架! |
[02:59] | I don’t need a stretcher. | 我不需要担架 |
[03:00] | – You sure? – I’m okay. | – 真的? – 我没事 |
[03:02] | Just give me a hand. | 拉我一把 |
[03:03] | All right. Here we go. | 好 来 |
[03:10] | Re-Ride! | 重骑! |
[03:11] | Wait a minute. He is on his calf on re-Ride I am not sure why? | 等等 他要求重骑 我不知道原因 |
[03:16] | This is why we call him Lazarus, ladies and gentlemen. | 但正因此 我们称他拉撒路 女士们 先生们 |
[03:19] | Knock him down, and he rises again. | 把他击倒 他会再站起来 |
[03:22] | What an athlete! | 伟大的运动员! |
[03:23] | This guy’s a true hero! | 真正的英雄! |
[03:36] | So, who found him? | 谁发现的他? |
[03:37] | Security. | 保安 |
[03:38] | We have a tough time finding guys to wrangle a bull. | 好不容易找到人来管牛 |
[03:42] | Cowboys like to party when they come to Vegas. | 牛仔到韦加斯都只想狂欢 |
[03:45] | Did you see anything? | 你们看到什么了吗? |
[03:47] | No, we just put the bull back in the pen. | 没有 我们只把牛赶回围栏里 |
[03:50] | Ty Murray, PBR president. | Ty murray 职业斗牛协会主席 |
[03:52] | En and seven-Time world champ. | 还是七次世界冠军 |
[03:53] | Okay, Dustin. | 可以了 Dustin |
[03:54] | – Jim brass, Vegas pd. – Nice to meet you. | – Jim Brass 韦加斯警局 – 很高兴见到你 |
[03:56] | Gil Grissom, crime lab. | Gil Grissom 犯罪实验室 |
[03:57] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:59] | What can you tell me about this guy? | 你知道他什么情况吗? |
[04:00] | Cody Latshaw, a real institution. | Cody Latshaw 是个人物 |
[04:03] | Most guys his age hung up their rope a long time ago. | 他这个年纪 大多数人早就收山了 |
[04:06] | What about the bull? | 牛怎么回事? |
[04:07] | Wintwister. He threw Cody earlier tonight, but he got up and was fine. | Wintwister 它今晚早些时候摔了 Cody 但他起来了也没事 |
[04:11] | He even asked for a re-ride. | 他甚至要求重骑 |
[04:13] | “Re-Ride”? | “重骑”? |
[04:13] | Well, if a bull doesn’t buck good enough, they can ask to get on another one. | 如果牛表现得不够好 骑者可以要求换一头 |
[04:17] | That wasn’t the case. Wintwister had a good day. | 但 Wintwister 表现的很好 |
[04:20] | Cody must not have been in his right mind to think he’d get a second shot. | Cody 肯定是脑袋秀逗了 居然认为自己能重赛 |
[04:25] | Is this the rope they tie around the bull? | 这是拴牛绳吗? |
[04:27] | That’s one of them. | 其中之一 |
[04:28] | That’s the bull rope. | 那是斗牛索 |
[04:33] | Looks like it’s got rosin on it. | 貌似上面涂了松香 |
[04:35] | Yeah, it helps the rope stick to the glove so they can get a good grip. | 嗯 这样手套和绳子会黏的好 骑手能抓的紧 |
[04:38] | Do all the riders wear a glove? | 所有骑手都戴手套吗? |
[04:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[04:42] | He’s not wearing one. | 他没戴 |
[04:47] | Guy was living the American dream. | 这家伙做着美国梦 |
[04:50] | Every kid wants to grow up to be a cowboy. | 每个孩子都想长大后成为牛仔 |
[04:54] | Not a dead cowboy. | 可不是死了的 |
[05:02] | Crime Scene Investigation Season 08 Episode 11 | CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[05:36] | Catherine. | |
[05:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:41] | PBR sports medicine just sent this over. | 职骑的医生刚送来这个 |
[05:43] | Taken after Cody’s fall in competition. | Cody 掉牛后拍的 |
[05:50] | He was held together by every kind of hardware but roofing nails. | 他被各种部件连接着 除了钉子 |
[05:55] | I can relate. | 我能理解 |
[05:56] | Yeah, it’s a violent sport. | 是啊 这是项激烈的运动 |
[05:57] | Check out his hand. | 看他的手 |
[05:59] | Riders live with constant injuries and pain. | 骑手一生饱受伤痛困扰 |
[06:03] | They always get on that next bull | 总有下一头牛要征服 |
[06:05] | and try like hell to hang on for the next eight seconds. | 总有下一个八秒钟要拼命坚持 |
[06:09] | You sound like a fan. | 听上去你是个粉丝啊 |
[06:11] | I used to date a bull rider. | 我曾和骑牛士约会过 |
[06:13] | Cowboy up. | 硬汉啊 |
[06:15] | – Here you go. – Hey. | – 没错 – 嘿 |
[06:16] | These are the ones I took. | 这是我拍的 |
[06:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:19] | So there’s just a few bills in his pockets. | 兜里只有几张账单 |
[06:21] | David, why don’t you give me a hand here? | David 能帮我个忙吗? |
[06:22] | Oh, sure. | 哦 当然 |
[06:23] | Some guys keep valuables in their boots. | 有人会把贵重物品放到靴子里 |
[06:30] | Cody’s little doggies are right fragrant. | Cody 的宝贝们可都沾满了 他右脚的芳香啊 |
[06:32] | Catherine, take a look at this. | Catherine 看看这个 |
[06:38] | This x-Ray shows he walked away from his earlier fall | X光片显示 他掉牛后 |
[06:41] | with a hairline fracture of the C1 vertebra. | 第一节颈椎有极细小裂痕 |
[06:51] | In bull riding, the rider’s spine must sustain vertical, | 骑牛时 骑手的脊椎必须保持垂直 |
[06:53] | horizontal and diagonal thrust, | 水平 同时斜向蹬腿 |
[06:56] | Together if they put tremendous force onto the spinal column. | 这会给脊柱造成巨大压力 |
[07:16] | That guy was a walking time bomb. | 他是个定时炸弹 |
[07:18] | Any trauma with sufficient force | 任何足够力道的外伤 |
[07:20] | would snap that vertebra and sever the spinal cord. | 都能折断脊椎切断脊髓 |
[07:23] | It did. | 是这样 |
[07:24] | The film David just took shows a complete fracture. | David 刚拍的片子上则是完全骨折 |
[07:30] | That’s your COD. | 这就是死因 |
[07:31] | Consistent with getting thrown a second time. | 与二次坠牛相符 |
[07:34] | Hey | 嘿 |
[07:36] | You got anything to do with taking my bull off tomorrow’s day sheet? | 你不让我的牛参加明天的比赛? |
[07:39] | Do you own the bull? | 牛是你的? |
[07:40] | Yeah, I’m Nancy Twicker. | 没错 我是 Nancy Twicker |
[07:42] | And I want my bull in the finals. | 我要我的牛参加决赛 |
[07:43] | The more he bucks, the more he’s worth. | 它跳的场次的越多越值钱 |
[07:45] | So whatever you got to do to clear him, get it done. | 不管你干什么 尽快证明它的清白 |
[07:49] | Your bull gave Cody Latshaw a pretty brutal beating. | 你的公牛给了 Cody Latshaw 相当残忍的一击 |
[07:51] | It’s not the bull’s fault. | 不是牛的错 |
[07:53] | I blame Cody for taking him out after hours. | 怪 Cody 赛完之后又去骑 |
[07:56] | Is it true that some riders tie the bull’s testicles to get them to buck more? | 有些骑手系住牛的睾丸 让他们跳得更欢 是真的吗? |
[07:59] | Well, sure, we always want the bulls to buck. | 对 没错 我们总想要牛跳 |
[08:01] | That’s why we tie a flank strap across their back. | 所以才在它们背上绑腰带 |
[08:03] | They’re trying to shake it off. | 它们会想要甩下去 |
[08:05] | Think about it. | 想想 |
[08:05] | If I tied a rope around your testicles, | 如果在你睾丸上系绳子 |
[08:07] | would you feel like jumping up and down? | 你不想上窜下跳吗? |
[08:12] | Could a guy get a bull out of this chute without any help? | 一个人能把牛从这槽里弄出来吗? |
[08:15] | Well, one guy could get a bull all the way to the bucking chute, sure, | 把牛牵到这儿 当然 |
[08:18] | But well, then he’d have to tie on the bull rope and the flank strap. | 但之后他得拴上牛索和腰带 |
[08:22] | Then he’d have to get on the bull. | 再骑到牛身上 |
[08:24] | And open the gate. | 打开门 |
[08:25] | Not without help. | 没人帮可不行 |
[08:27] | The chute only opens from the outside. | 槽只能从外面打开 |
[08:32] | I’m going to need to process your bull. | 我得检查你的牛 |
[08:35] | Can you do it in eight seconds? | 你能在八秒内完成吗? |
[08:37] | Even confined like this, these are not the most cooperative creatures. | 即使关着它们 它们也很不合作 |
[08:40] | So if my flank man says get back, you jump. | 所以 如果我的人说回来 你就跳 |
[08:43] | Hey, cash. | 嘿 Cash |
[08:44] | Howdy, Cash Dooley. | 嗨 我是 Cash Dooley |
[08:47] | And my name’s about the only cash I got. | 其实没啥钱 ( Cash 有现金之意) |
[08:49] | And this is Wintwister? | 这就是 Wintwister? |
[08:52] | What, uh… | 什么… |
[08:54] | what would be the safest way for me to handle his hooves? | 要想动它蹄子 最安全的办法是什么? |
[08:57] | There ain’t one. | 没有 |
[08:58] | Too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[08:59] | He’s a kicker. | 它很爱踢 |
[09:00] | Do you think I could get him to step on something? | 能让它踩个什么东西吗? |
[09:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:04] | But you better let me do the bending. | 但最好让我来 |
[09:12] | Think you could get him to step on this? | 能让它踩这个吗? |
[09:16] | Cash knows bull like nobody. | 没人比 Cash 更了解牛 |
[09:19] | Heck, before these kids could even walk, | 在他们还是孩子 还不会走路的时候 |
[09:20] | They’re out riding sheep, then calves and baby bulls. | 就开始骑羊 然后是幼牛和小公牛 |
[09:22] | And finally these one-Ton, back-Jerkin’ snot-Slingin’ monsters. | 最后骑上这些重达一吨 爱撩蹄子 吊着鼻子的怪兽 |
[09:27] | Now, they get all busted up and quit ridin’, | 现在 他们都骑不了牛了 |
[09:29] | But they just can’t quit these animals. | 但就是离不开它们 |
[09:40] | Cotton fiber. | 棉纤维 |
[09:44] | Appears to be bloodstained. | 有血迹 |
[09:47] | I need another piece for comparison. | 我需要另一段作对比 |
[09:51] | Forget how to use the scissors? | 忘记怎么用剪刀了? |
[09:53] | Put your fingers in the holes and squeeze. | 把手指伸到洞里 然后捏 |
[09:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[10:10] | This looks like semen. | 看上去像精液 |
[10:12] | Cowboy had a roll in the hay. | 牛仔在干草堆里演了一出 |
[10:15] | Either he’s messy or, uh, we could have a broke back mountain situation. | 不是他邋遢 就是他有断背情节 |
[10:20] | Oh, god, that movie made me cry. | 哦 上帝 那电影我看哭了 |
[10:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[10:25] | You know, it takes a big man to admit that. | 只有真正的男人才敢承认 |
[10:28] | And I am that man. | 而我正是 |
[10:30] | You don’t say? | 真的? |
[10:33] | Fibers from the bull are consistent with Cody’s shirt. | 牛蹄上的纤维和 Cody 衬衫上的相吻合 |
[10:38] | Looks like Wintwister’s a killer. | 看上去 Wintwister 是凶手 |
[10:55] | Found her body on patrol, called in the 401ab, apparent fatal. | 巡逻时发现 肇事逃逸 有伤者 显然是致命的 |
[11:01] | If there were any eyewitnesses, they didn’t stick around. | 如有目击者 他们没停留 |
[11:04] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:20] | Here’s the point of impact. | 这是撞击点 |
[11:24] | Threw her that far, he must have been going at least… | 扔出这么远 时速至少45 |
[11:29] | Tiffany Rigdon, 27, local. | Tiffany Rigdon 27岁 本地人 |
[11:32] | I’ll run her for you. | 我来查 |
[11:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:41] | Radiator fluid. | 水箱制冷剂 |
[11:45] | Bunch of empty liquor miniatures. | 一堆空的小酒瓶 |
[11:50] | Card key from pike’s gambling hall. | Pikes 赌场的门卡 |
[11:55] | Hit-And-Run. | 肇事逃逸 |
[11:58] | Hit back there… | 在那撞… |
[12:05] | ran over here. | 逃到这儿 |
[12:35] | Owner is Cody Latshaw, Durant, Oklahoma. | 车主是 Cody Latshaw 俄克拉荷马州 杜兰市 |
[12:38] | – Isn’t that Grissom’s dead cowboy? – Yeah. | – 这不是 Grissom 的牛仔吗? – 是 |
[12:41] | Boy, he had a hell of a night. | 呃 他那晚可够惨的 |
[12:43] | He gets humiliated… | 先受辱… |
[12:48] | hits a pedestrian… | 又撞了行人… |
[12:52] | he ditches the car, walks a couple of blocks to the arena, joyrides a bull, | 扔了车 步行几个街区 回到竞技场骑牛 |
[12:56] | And then ends up getting stomped to death? | 最后被踩死了? |
[13:01] | Here’s another card key from pike’s gambling hall right here. | Pike 赌场的另一张房卡 |
[13:10] | First one’s for room 810, registered to Cody Latshaw. | 第一张是810房 登记人 Cody Latshaw |
[13:15] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[13:21] | Second one’s also to room 810. | 第二张还是810房 |
[13:23] | Is a complimentary guest key issue to Tiffany Rigdon. | 是给 Tiffany Rigdon 的临时客人卡 |
[13:30] | Cody knew the girl he ran over. | Cody 认识她撞的女孩 |
[13:38] | Lucky for us, housekeeping’s a little slow on the uptake. | 我们很幸运 客房整理慢了半拍 |
[13:53] | Riding glove. | 骑手手套 |
[13:55] | So he wasn’t planning on re-Riding Wintwister when he left here. | 那么 他离开这儿时 没打算重骑 Wintwister |
[13:59] | Threw back a bunch of beers, some liquor. | 喝了些啤酒 烈酒 |
[14:03] | I don’t see any drugs. | 没看到毒品 |
[14:06] | Bed looks used. Maybe he partied with Tiffany. | 床像睡过的 也许和 Tiffany 狂欢过 |
[14:12] | Bet it cost him. | 估计花了钱 |
[14:13] | I ran her priors. She’s got a couple for solicitation. | 我查了她的包 她是妓女 |
[14:17] | “I can’t help now but wonder “what your brown eyes were concealing. | “我禁不住揣测 你棕色眼眸的背后 隐藏着什么样的秘密” |
[14:22] | “They just showed me reflections of all that I was feeling… | “它们映着我的心意” |
[14:27] | “Our bodies close together like my ride hand in my glove. “ | “我们的身体彼此靠近 正如我和我的骑手手套” |
[14:33] | “Hearts pounding with excitement and, dare I say it, love. “ | “心因激动 或者我能说 因爱 而急速狂跳” |
[14:40] | Nobody ever wrote me a poem. | 从没有人给我写过诗 |
[14:42] | “I know I’ll never own you. “It’s your nature to run free, “ | “我知道你不会隶属于我 天性使然 你要自由奔跑” |
[14:46] | But I pray the lord above that one day you’ll come back to me. | “但是我向天父祈祷 某天 你会回到我怀抱” |
[14:51] | ” That’s sweet. | 很美 真感人 |
[14:54] | “By the time you read this, I’ll be married. “He’s a great guy. | “等你看到这封信的时候 我已经结婚了 他是个好男人” |
[14:58] | “Honest, Cody, I’ll always be thankful “for everything you did for me. | ” Cody 我会一直感激 你为我做的一切 真心的” |
[15:02] | “Love, Tiffany. | “爱你的 Tiffany “ |
[15:04] | ” Sounds like it was more than a money relationship. | 看来不光是金钱交易 |
[15:08] | Broken bones – He gets up and rides again. | 骨折了 他站起来继续比赛 |
[15:12] | Broken heart and he’s a killer. | 心碎了 他成了杀手 |
[15:18] | “Then we’ll ride off in glory until our time “is done | “我们将光荣的骑行 直到我们的时代终了” |
[15:22] | And I will be your hero, your cowboy in the sun. “ | “我会成为你的英雄 你阳光下的牛仔” |
[15:26] | It’s not Shakespeare. | 这不是莎士比亚 |
[15:28] | I’m actually a fan of cowboy poetry. | 我其实是个牛仔诗迷 |
[15:31] | Are you really? | 你说真的? |
[15:32] | Yeah, it’s just a way of organizing your thoughts | 这是一种整理思绪 |
[15:33] | and feelings so that you can make sense of them. | 和情感的方式 让自己能够理解 |
[15:36] | Well, it sounds like Cody was trying to make sense out of his girl leaving him. | 看来 Cody 想知道 他的女人为什么要离开他 |
[15:40] | Yeah, well, poetry can help you with that, too. | 嗯 这诗能告诉你这个 |
[15:46] | Rib fractures, multiple lacerations, pulmonary contusions, | 肋骨骨折 多数擦伤 肺部挫伤 |
[15:51] | Lacerated aorta, lacerated liver. | 主动脉划伤 肝脏撕裂 |
[15:53] | I could go on, but you get the idea. | 还没说完 不过你应该已经明白了 |
[15:56] | COD was multiple blunt force trauma. | 死因是多处钝器创伤 |
[15:58] | Right, but not all of it was from the hit-And-Run. | 对 但不全是因为撞车 |
[16:03] | You see the coloration of the bruises? | 看到这些淤青的颜色了吗? |
[16:05] | Yellowish. | 淡黄色的 |
[16:07] | They’re from an event at least 12 hours before the accident. | 至少在车祸12小时前 |
[16:12] | Maybe Cody had rejection issues. | 也许 Cody 受不了被拒绝 |
[16:15] | Could be why she was leaving him. | 所以她才离开他 |
[16:20] | Sanders: Lot of tools back here. | 这后面有很多工具 |
[16:22] | It’s an equipment – Intensive sport. | 骑牛是一项激烈的 需要装备齐全的运动 |
[16:42] | What have we here? | 这是啥? |
[16:45] | Some kind of cattle prod? | 牛刺? |
[16:47] | They don’t use those in professional bull riding. | 专业骑牛是不用这种东西的 |
[16:51] | Buckaroos, have you seen Catherine? | 牛仔们 看到 Catherine 了吗? |
[16:53] | ‘Cause I just got the results from that semen stain on Cody Latshaw’s jeans. | 我刚拿到 Cody Latshaw 衣服上 精液的化验结果 |
[16:57] | Come up with a match? | 有匹配的吗? |
[16:58] | I did. | 有 |
[16:59] | I had to run an ouchterlony test on it. | 我得用琼脂扩散试验分析 |
[17:02] | So not from a human donor? | 不是人类的? |
[17:04] | No… no. | 不…不是 |
[17:06] | Bovine. | 牛的 |
[17:08] | Yeah… | 嗯… |
[17:09] | I took a psychobiology class once and we studied a very interesting case. | 我学生物心理学的时候 有过一个很有趣的案例 |
[17:14] | Okay, there was a guy, he lived on a farm, and literally the only way | 有一个人 住在农场 |
[17:16] | That this guy could get sexually satisfied was when he was with livestock. | 唯一能让他过性生活的 就是他的家畜 |
[17:20] | That’s okay. I’m good. | 好了 我明白了 |
[17:21] | Well, see, apparently, the whole thing started one night | 事情是这样开始的一天晚上 |
[17:23] | because he was in the barn, it started snowing. | 他在畜舍里 下雪了 |
[17:25] | He got stuck in there. | 他被困在了那 |
[17:26] | He couldn’t make his way back to the farmhouse, | 没法回农舍 |
[17:28] | So he decided that he would try and stay warm… | 所以他决定想办法保暖 |
[17:31] | well, with a sheep. | 和一只羊 |
[17:35] | But then the horses were jealous, so… | 结果马吃醋了 |
[17:37] | you know, and I think there was a cow in there as well. | 我想当时还有牛 |
[17:40] | You know, I think we got the picture. | 我们想象到了 |
[17:42] | I wish I didn’t. | 希望我没有 |
[17:48] | I think I know what this is for. | 我知道这是干嘛的了 |
[17:52] | It’s called an electroejaculator. | 这叫电刺激采精机 |
[17:54] | It’s used on bulls that have back trouble. | 给有背伤的牛用 |
[17:56] | – It looks, uh… pretty persuasive. – Yeah. | – 看起来…很有说服力 – 对 |
[18:00] | So, uh, was Cody helping you collect from Wintwister? | Cody 帮你收集 Wintwister 的精液? |
[18:03] | Hell, no. First of all, | 当然不是 首先 |
[18:04] | You don’t collect during competition. | 不会在比赛的时候收集这东西 |
[18:06] | Right, right, so like an athlete before a game. | 就像赛前运动员 |
[18:08] | Now you’re talking. | 这才说对了 |
[18:09] | And when I do collect, I bring a service out to the ranch. | 收集的时候 我会带去农场卖 |
[18:12] | You know, one collection from that old boy gives you about… | 每次都能从它那得到… |
[18:14] | 500 breeding units. | 500个育种 |
[18:16] | At a hundred bucks a pop, you do the math. | 一个100美元 你自己算算 |
[18:18] | Well, if the stuff is so valuable, maybe Cody was doing a little moonlighting, | 如果这东西这么值钱 Cody 大概想趁月黑风高 |
[18:21] | You know, collecting on his own, making a little extra money. | 自己收集 赚点闲钱 |
[18:23] | Cattle rustling? No, not Cody. | 偷牛种? Cody 不会做这种事 |
[18:25] | We found bull semen on his jeans. | 我们在他的衣服上发现牛精液 |
[18:27] | Cody wouldn’t steal from me. | Cody 不会偷我的东西 |
[18:28] | Besides, it’s a two-Person job, no matter which method you use. | 何况 不管用什么方法 这事必须要两个人才能完成 |
[18:32] | There’s more than one? | 还有一个? |
[18:33] | In addition to your electroejaculation, | 除了电刺激采精机 |
[18:36] | you got what’s called an artificial vagina. | 还得有人工阴道 |
[18:38] | Now, you get a teaser animal in there, like a steer. | 先找只被阉的发情牛 |
[18:41] | See, bulls go homosexual in captivity. | 嗯 被关起来的时候 牛会变成同性恋 |
[18:44] | You get that bull to mount that steer, | 让牛骑在阎牛的身上 |
[18:45] | then you get that AV in there right before the… | 然后趁…之间放好人工阴道 |
[18:47] | yeah, I get the point. | 我明白了 |
[18:50] | Do you know this girl? | 认识她吗? |
[18:51] | – We think she’s Cody’s girlfriend. – Yeah. | – 我们认为她是 Cody 的女朋友 – 嗯 |
[18:55] | I thought he had a new girlfriend in Vegas from the way his mood was changing. | 从他的心情变化就能看出他恋爱了 |
[18:59] | She’s younger, probably… | 她比他年轻… |
[19:02] | does whatever he says. | 大概对他唯命是从 |
[19:05] | Listen, if you need anything else, I’ll be at the arena all day. | 有事来找我就好 我一整天都在赛场 |
[19:08] | I thought Wintwister didn’t compete tonight. | 我以为 Wintwister 今晚不比赛 |
[19:11] | Well, captain, I’m not a one-Bull kind of gal. | 队长 我又不是只有一头牛 |
[19:19] | Here you are, sir. | 就是这 先生 |
[19:21] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你? |
[19:23] | Saw a woman get killed last night. | 我昨晚看到一个女人被杀了 |
[19:26] | Hey, Cath, listen, it’s Jim. | 嘿 Cath 是 Jim |
[19:27] | We got an eyewitness confirming that Tiffany’s TOD was after 2:21 A.M. | 有目击者证明 Tiffany 的 死亡时间是凌晨2点21分之后 |
[19:31] | Well, that’s over an hour after Cody’s body was found. | Cody 的尸体一个多小时前就被找到了 |
[19:34] | Thanks, Jim. | 谢谢 Jim |
[19:38] | I got prints from the truck, but half of them are Cody’s. | 从货车上取到的指纹 过半都是 cody 的 |
[19:41] | Well, it is his truck. | 车是他的 |
[19:42] | So… get this. | 听着… |
[19:44] | There’s a witness that puts Tiffany’s TOD after Cody’s. | 有目击证人证明 Tiffany 在 Cody 之后死 |
[19:47] | He didn’t kill her. | 他没杀她 |
[19:49] | I think he had a partner. | 我觉得他有同伙 |
[19:51] | There’s a set of unknowns both on the truck and on the, uh… | 在货车和电动做爱机上 |
[19:54] | electro-Love machine. | 都有一组未知指纹 |
[19:56] | So… say this partner thought Tiffany knew something about the semen-Rustling | 也就是说 同伙认为 Tiffany 知道偷精液的事 |
[20:00] | And he ran her over to keep her quiet. | 所以杀她灭口 |
[20:03] | So who’s the partner? | 那同伙是谁呢? |
[20:05] | We’ve got Cody’s phone. | 我们有 Cody 的电话 |
[20:07] | Find out who he’s been talking to. | 看看他都和谁通话了 |
[20:11] | Johnson: Most of Cody’s calls were to a number in Durant, Oklahoma. | Cody 大部分电话都是打去 俄克拉荷马州埃尔克城的一个号码 |
[20:16] | He lived on the family ranch. | 他住在家庭农场 |
[20:18] | He was probably letting his folks know how he was doing in the finals. | 估计是告诉家人他的比赛情况 |
[20:22] | All other calls were to PBR staff and to Tiffany. | 其他都是打给职骑的人和 Tiffany |
[20:26] | What about her records? | 她的电话记录呢? |
[20:28] | Well, they’re a little more interesting. | 这就比较有趣了 |
[20:30] | Check out… last night. | 看看…昨晚的 |
[20:37] | A dozen calls after midnight from Eric Hong. | Eric Hong 午夜后给她打了十几个 |
[20:42] | Precious Ricky. | 吝啬 Ricky |
[20:45] | You know this guy? | 你知道他? |
[20:47] | Yeah, he’s a pimp, and he quit calling her after 2:00 A.M. | 嗯 是个拉皮条的 2点之后就没再打了 |
[20:51] | Like he knew she was already dead. | 就好像他知道她已经死了 |
[21:00] | All right, I don’t want nobody hitting me. All right? | 好好 我可不想被打 好吧? |
[21:03] | – Nobody’s going to hit you, rick. – Good. | – 没人会打你 Rick – 好 |
[21:07] | This is about Tiffany Rigdon. | 是关于 Tiffany Rigdon 的事 |
[21:08] | Beautiful girl, skin like butterfly wings. | 漂亮妞 皮肤就像蝴蝶翅膀 |
[21:13] | Did you beat her up? | 你打她了? |
[21:15] | I’m a lover, brother. | 我是有爱心的 伙计 |
[21:18] | Let me tell you something, man. | 那好 我来说 |
[21:19] | You play around with me, I’m gonna throw your ass in jail. You feel me? | 你要是跟我兜圈子 我马上把你扔监狱里 听到没? |
[21:22] | – Yeah, I feel you. – Good. | – 听到 – 很好 |
[21:26] | So she said she was leaving you, going to get married, right? | 她说她要离开你去结婚 对吧? |
[21:30] | Oh, come on, at least admit I’m right about that. | 少来了 至少承认这点我说对了 |
[21:35] | Yeah, okay, sure. | 好 当然 |
[21:37] | Is that when you took her boyfriend’s truck and ran her over? | 所以你就开着他男朋友的车把她撞了? |
[21:40] | – Wait. Wait. – It’s a good plan, | – 等等 – 计划很不错 |
[21:42] | You get the boyfriend and a little revenge to boot. I mean, it’s… | 顺便还能栽赃男友 |
[21:45] | okay, I didn’t like the girl quitting on me, | 我很不爽被她甩了 |
[21:47] | Especially during one of my busiest freaking weeks of the year, | 尤其最近是一年里最忙的几周 |
[21:49] | And I wanted to talk her out of it. | 所以我想说服她 |
[21:51] | Is that all you did: Talk? | 就是这样 说服? |
[21:52] | No, I couldn’t even talk to her. | 没有 话都没说上 |
[21:54] | She wouldn’t take my calls, so I quit trying. | 她不接我的电话 所以我放弃了 |
[21:57] | Where were you making all these phone calls from? | 你在哪打的电话? |
[21:59] | From a country-Western bar. | 在一个西部酒吧里 |
[22:01] | I hit them all when the cowboys come to town. | 牛仔们来的时候我赚了不少生意 |
[22:03] | Mm-Hmm, all right, all right, I’ll check it out. | 好好 我去查查 |
[22:05] | Yeah, you do that, please. | 好好查查 |
[22:07] | I didn’t take you for a country music fan. Yee-Ha. | 我看你可不像是喜欢乡村音乐的人 |
[23:53] | Shotgun. | 猎枪 |
[23:55] | At close range | 近距离 |
[23:57] | Would have been pretty loud, but everything is in a place like this. | 噪音会很大 但这地方什么都吵 |
[24:01] | Cowboys, cattle rustling, and now a shooting at the dance hall. | 牛仔 偷牛种 现在又是舞厅枪击 |
[24:05] | Welcome to the wild west. | 欢迎来到荒蛮西部 |
[24:07] | So, coco, you didn’t see anyone threaten precious Ricky? | Coco 你看到谁威胁吝啬 Ricky 了吗? |
[24:12] | I was trying to put the nine ball in the corner pocket. | 没有 我在那边打桌球呢 |
[24:14] | Yeah, right. | 好 |
[24:15] | You know this girl? | 认识她吗? |
[24:17] | That’s Tiffany. | 是 Tiffany |
[24:18] | She got married last night. Lucky bitch. | 她昨晚结婚了 幸运的婊子 |
[24:21] | Do you know who the groom was? | 新郎是谁? |
[24:23] | Troy? Troy something? | Troy? Troy 什么的? |
[24:27] | Know anything about him? | 知道他吗? |
[24:28] | No. She just met him. | 不知道 她才遇到他 |
[24:30] | Sweet kid. | 挺可爱的 |
[24:32] | He, uh, took her side when that cowgirl trash got all up in her face. | 那些牛仔女欺负她的时候他挺身而出 |
[24:58] | Hey, cowboy. | 嘿 牛仔 |
[25:00] | Like that hat. | 我喜欢这帽子 |
[25:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:03] | What’s underneath don’t look too bad, either. | 帽子下面的也不错 |
[25:07] | I’m Tiffany. | 我是 Tiffany |
[25:08] | I’m Troy. | 我叫 Troy |
[25:13] | We know what you are. | 我们知道你是干什么的 |
[25:15] | Excuse me, miss, but we’re having a private conversation here. | 抱歉女士们 我们这是私人谈话 |
[25:18] | Why pay that cow when others would give you the milk for free? | 有免费的不玩 玩这种要钱的? |
[25:20] | I think you owe her an apology. | 你向她道歉 |
[25:22] | We don’t want your kind in here. | 我们这儿不要你这种 |
[25:25] | Oh, yeah? | 哦是吗? |
[26:38] | She came back last night and said that she was going to marry the guy. | 昨晚回来她说她要嫁给他 |
[26:41] | It’s kind of impulsive, isn’t it? | 听起来很冲动是不是? |
[26:42] | Hey, cop, somebody says they want to marry you, take care of you, | 条子 有人说要娶你 照顾你 |
[26:46] | Pay all your bills, give you a nice place to live, why would you even wait? | 赚钱给你花 给你地方住 还犹豫什么呢? |
[26:53] | It’s always crazy busy with the cowboys in this town. | 镇上来牛仔的时候 我们总是忙不停 |
[26:56] | You know, I think it’s being around all these bucking bulls. | 我觉得是因为 |
[26:59] | Gets them all worked up. | 跟那些公牛呆久了 |
[27:01] | Brings out their animal instinct to mate. | 激发了他们的找配偶本能 |
[27:03] | According to the marriage bureau, | 民政局的记录上 |
[27:05] | Troy Birkhartand and Tiffany Rigdon got their license just before midnight. | Troy Birkhart 和 Tiffany Rigdon 午夜前拿到结婚证 |
[27:09] | And then, what, Troy came over to your chapel to set up the service? | 然后呢? Troy 去你的教堂举行典礼? |
[27:12] | Yeah. He said his girl was changing at the hotel. | 对 他说他的未婚妻回酒店换衣服 |
[27:16] | It’s the old story, you know. | 老一套了 |
[27:18] | She gets cold feet, he can’t face the truth, keeps thinking she’s running late. | 她临阵脱逃 他不愿面对事实 坚信她是迟到了 |
[27:56] | How long did he wait? | 他等了多久? |
[27:58] | Hours. | 几个小时 |
[27:59] | He shows me the prize buckles he’s won for bull riding. | 他给我看了骑牛赛获得的奖章 |
[28:02] | Tells me he’s going on the pro tour next year. | 说明年要参加职业巡回赛 |
[28:05] | The little ranch they’re going to settle down on… | 说他们要住在一个小农场里 |
[28:06] | Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains. | 风吹草低见牛羊 |
[28:09] | And what time did he end up leaving? | 他几点走的? |
[28:11] | A little after 3:00 A.M. | 刚过凌晨三点 |
[28:13] | Frankly, if she’s not going to make a go of it, I say, | 要我说 如果她下不了决心 |
[28:16] | Better now than down the road before | 那就赶紧离了 |
[28:18] | all the lawyers and the property and all that mess. | 免得以后找律师 分财产 |
[28:21] | Wedding chapel’s only a couple blocks from the crime scene. | 礼堂离现场只隔几个街区 |
[28:24] | Yeah, and she was killed at 2:30. | 她两点半被杀 |
[28:27] | Killed? | 被杀? |
[28:28] | Yeah, on the way to her own wedding. | 对 去结婚的路上 |
[28:31] | I’ll get a bolo out on Troy’s vehicle. | 我去让他们注意下 Troy 的车 |
[28:56] | Attention, all officers: | 全体警官注意: |
[28:57] | Attempt to locate yellow ford ranger 2005 pickup, | 请关注一辆黄色福特漫游者2005皮卡 |
[29:01] | Texas plates Charlie Nora baker queen seven five zero. | 得克萨斯州牌照 CNBQ 750 |
[29:05] | Troy Birkhart, white male adult, wanted in connection with a 415a, | 车主 Troy Birkhart 白种成年男性 枪击事件 |
[29:10] | Eric Hong homicide. | 谋杀 Eric Hong |
[29:13] | Dispatch, this is C-21 brown. | 调度 我是 C-21 Brown |
[29:15] | The pickup that you’re looking for is on level 3 of the pd garage. | 被通缉的皮卡在警署停车场3层 |
[29:20] | Suspect is in the vehicle, armed and agitated. | 嫌犯在车中 带有武器 情绪不稳定 |
[29:24] | I repeat: Suspect is armed and agitated. | 重复: 嫌犯带有武器 情绪不稳定 |
[29:29] | Copy, C-21. Units responding. Code three | 收到 C-21 派遣分队 开启警灯警报 |
[29:49] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[29:50] | You must be Troy, huh? | 你是 Troy 吧? |
[29:52] | Just be cool, okay? All right? | 放松 好吧? 好吗? |
[29:59] | Hey, Troy, listen to me. | 嘿 Troy 听我说 |
[30:04] | We don’t want anyone getting hurt, okay? | 我们不想有人受伤 好吗? |
[30:06] | So put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[30:08] | Come out of the truck with your hands up. | 举起手 出来 |
[30:10] | Put the gun down, Troy. Just let it fall away. | 把枪放下 Troy 扔地上就好 |
[30:14] | Now. | 快 |
[30:17] | He moves on that gun, don’t wait. | 他一动枪就行动 别等 |
[30:20] | Hang on, Jim. Let me… let me talk to him real quick. | 等等 Jim 让我跟他说两句 |
[30:24] | – Okay, but we’re not taking any chances. – Yeah, yeah, okay. | – 好 但我们不会冒任何风险 – 好 |
[30:29] | Hey, Troy, when’s the last time you got down to big bend? | 嘿 Troy 你上次去大弯国家公园 是什么时候的事了? |
[30:34] | You-You got the plate frame. | 你的车牌框是那里的 |
[30:37] | Man, I used to go to summer camp down there. | 以前我也去过那里 夏令营 |
[30:39] | Stay back! | 别上前! |
[30:41] | Hey, take it easy, Troy. | 嘿 别紧张 Troy |
[30:42] | Look, I got no weapon on me. | 看 我没带武器 |
[30:47] | Okay, I just want to talk to you for a second. | 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[30:51] | I killed somebody! | 我杀了个人! |
[30:53] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[30:55] | You came out to Vegas, and u u got in over your head, | 你来了韦加斯 碰到些事 |
[30:58] | But this is getting out of control. | 但现在情况不同 |
[31:00] | If you don’t put that gun down, these cops are going to start shooting, | 如果你不把枪放下 警察就要开枪了 |
[31:02] | And that could turn out very bad for both of us. You know what I mean? | 结果对咱俩都不好 懂我的意思吗? |
[31:07] | I’m just… I’m just doing the right thing. | 我…我只是来自首 |
[31:11] | Making sure you know it was me. | 让你们知道是我干的 |
[31:15] | And I’ll pay for what I did. | 我会为我的行为负责 |
[31:17] | Eye for an eye, man. | 以牙还牙 |
[31:20] | Stay back! I’ll do it, I swear! | 别动! 我发誓我会开枪的! |
[31:21] | – I’ll do it, I swear! – No, Troy, just wait. | – 我发誓我会开枪的! – 别 Troy 等等 |
[31:22] | Hang on now. Listen to me. | 等一下 听我说 |
[31:25] | I know about Tiffany. | 我知道 Tiffany 的事 |
[31:27] | I know why she stood you up at the wedding chapel. | 我知道她在礼堂放了你鸽子 |
[31:34] | That Ricky. | 那个 Ricky |
[31:39] | Thought he owned her. | 以为她是他的财产 |
[31:45] | Hey, what you doing, man? | 嘿 你干吗? |
[31:48] | He wouldn’t let her come. | 他不让她来 |
[31:50] | Hey, man, look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[31:58] | I know she wanted to be there for you. | 我知道她想去 |
[32:02] | Come on out of there, man. I’ll tell you all about it. | 出来吧 我全都告诉你 |
[32:06] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[32:11] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[32:15] | Come on, give me that thing. Give it to me. | 来吧 把枪给我 给我 |
[32:23] | It’s going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[32:33] | Nice job | 干得好 |
[32:37] | You didn’t go to summer camp. | 你没去过夏令营 |
[32:41] | Missed you around here. Welcome back. | 我们都想你了 欢迎回来 |
[32:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:51] | well, we know that Cody wasn’t alone when he died, | 我们知道 Cody 死的时候 并不是独自一人 |
[32:53] | Because he couldn’t have opened the bucking chute by himself. | 因为他不可能自己打开栅门 |
[32:56] | And we know that someone other than Cody | 我们也知道不是 Cody 而是别人 |
[32:58] | put the electroejaculation equipment into the truck and drove away. | 把电刺激采精机 放进车里 然后开走 |
[33:01] | Killing Tiffany. | 杀死 Tiffany |
[33:03] | Whoever that someone was knew how to get into the arena, | 无论是谁 他知道怎么进竞技场 |
[33:05] | and also how to use the equipment. | 也知道怎么用那设备 |
[33:10] | More cowbell! | 更多的牛铃! |
[33:15] | – I processed these for you. – And? | – 我为你检查了这些东西 – 然后? |
[33:18] | Well, as you can see, they’re bull ropes. | 就像你看到的 这是牛绳 |
[33:20] | These are the kind that the riders hold in their hands. | 骑手握在手里的那种 |
[33:22] | Every rider has one, and they’re usually custom-Made. | 每个骑手都有一条 而且都是专门定制的 |
[33:25] | I mean, look at that craftsmanship. | 看看这工艺 |
[33:28] | Yeah, it’s exquisite. | 嗯 非常精致 |
[33:29] | Now, that’s the rope that I collected from Cody’s room? | 那条是我在 Cody 房间找到的? |
[33:32] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[33:32] | Uh, you’ll note that it is polynylon. | 这是聚尼龙 |
[33:35] | Now the rope that was collected from the crime scene, | 犯罪现场的那条 |
[33:37] | Though, was long sisal, a type of hemp. | 却是长剑麻 一种纤维 |
[33:41] | Very old-School, and they stopped making it years ago. | 非常旧派 好多年前就不那么做了 |
[33:43] | That means the rope found with Cody’s body | 那意味着 Cody 尸体旁的绳子 |
[33:45] | belonged to someone who’s been around for a while. | 属于一个干这行很久了的人 |
[33:49] | How’d you like to go on a roundup? | 想去赶畜吗? |
[33:57] | Hey, ms. Twicker, how’s it going? | 嗨 Twicker 小姐 一切都好吗? |
[33:59] | It’d be going a lot better if my bull Wintwister was in there bucking. | 如果我的 Wintwister 在场内跳的话 会好很多 |
[34:03] | Is Cash Dooley here? | Cash Dooley 在吗? |
[34:05] | Cash! | |
[34:07] | Cops want to talk to you. | 警察想跟你谈谈 |
[34:13] | Hey, Mr. Dooley. | 嗨 Dooley 先生 |
[34:15] | So, where you staying when you’re here in Vegas? | 你住哪儿? |
[34:18] | Here. | 这儿 |
[34:19] | He’s got the sleeper cab up front. | 他在前面有辆卧车 |
[34:21] | Oh, right here. | 噢 就在那儿 |
[34:22] | Is that where you keep your clothes, the rest of your stuff? | 你的衣服和其他东西都在那儿吗? |
[34:25] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事? |
[34:27] | I’d like to take a look in that cab. | 我们想进车里看看 |
[34:28] | No. It’s private. | 不行 那是隐私 |
[34:30] | Nancy: Now hold on. I own this rig. | 等等 这些设施都是我的 |
[34:32] | If you guys want to search it, go ahead. | 你们想搜的话 尽管去吧 |
[35:05] | Brass: Well, bull semen is property, and that property isn’t yours so it’s theft. | 公牛精子是财产 而且不是你的 所以构成盗窃 |
[35:10] | Now, here’s what I think happened. | 我猜事情是这样的 |
[35:12] | You know Cody. He’s at the end of his career. | Cody 的职业生涯就快结束了 |
[35:13] | He’s a little down on his luck. Never put any money aside. | 最近有点背运 又从来不存钱 |
[35:17] | Wintwister’s output goes for 20 grand a pop on the open market. | Wintwister 的产品在市场上2万块一罐 |
[35:22] | So you and Cody, you get together, you do the deed and, uh, sell it on the sly. | 所以你和 Cody 凑到一起挣黑钱 |
[35:28] | If you knew Cody, you’d know he’d never do anything like that. | 如果你了解 Cody 就知道他绝对不会做这样的事 |
[35:32] | And then when he told his girlfriend, you took his truck. | 而后他告诉了他女朋友 你就拿了他的车 |
[35:35] | He always let me borrow his truck. | 他一直都把车借给我 |
[35:37] | Even when it was to hunt down his girl? | 撞他女朋友他也借? |
[35:40] | Jim? | |
[35:47] | We ran his ten-Card against the prints from the truck and the equipment. | 我们把他的指纹 跟车上和设备上的对比过了 |
[35:50] | They don’t match. | 不吻合 |
[35:51] | So, there is a third guy? | 还有一个人? |
[35:52] | Right. So now, I’m convinced that Cody Latshaw’s death was not an accident. | 对 所以我肯定 Cody Latshaw 的死 不是意外 |
[36:04] | Okay, so who is working with you on this, Cash, huh? | 谁是你同伙 Cash? |
[36:08] | Who was at the wheel of Cody’s truck when you ran down that girl? | 谁撞的那女孩儿? |
[36:11] | Was it someone in the arena? | 是竞技场里的人吗? |
[36:17] | What’s this, a cowboy code of silence? | 什么 牛仔缄默法则? |
[36:20] | Look, you want to make me compel fingerprints | 你想逼我去取竞技场 |
[36:22] | from everyone working in that arena, I can do that. | 每个工作人员的指纹 我做得到 |
[36:37] | We got a match! | 找到吻合的了! |
[36:38] | Dustin Lightfoot. | |
[36:40] | Dustin? He’s a bullfighter. | Dustin? 他是斗牛的 |
[36:46] | Right there | 那边 |
[36:51] | I got a 440 exiting the east end of the arena. Head him off. | 疑犯逃向竞技场东门 拦住他 |
[37:03] | In the tunnel, heading? | 在地道中向北逃 |
[37:09] | Hold it. Freeze. Right there. | 停 别动 |
[37:11] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[37:15] | Hands behind your back. | 把手背后面 |
[37:18] | Well, howdy, partner. | 嘿 同伙 |
[37:19] | This is a new experience for me. | 这倒是个全新的经历 |
[37:21] | First time I caught me a cattle rustler. | 第一次抓到个偷牛精液的 |
[37:25] | Look, Cash and me was just trying to make a little extra money. | 我和 Cash 只不过挣点零花钱 |
[37:32] | Then Cody Latshaw came in drunk and itching for a fight. | 然后 Cody Latshaw 进来 喝多了 想找碴 |
[37:42] | – Quit that! – Hey, Cody. | – 停手! – 嗨 Cody |
[37:43] | – You hear me? – Cody, relax. | – 听见了没有? – Cody 放松 |
[37:45] | Ain’t nobody hurtin’ anybody. | 又没人受伤 |
[37:46] | That ain’t your property. | 那不是你的牛 |
[37:47] | Cody, Cody, just… | |
[38:02] | He ain’t breathin’. | 他没气了 |
[38:05] | We wasn’t tryin’ to kill him. | 我们没想杀他 |
[38:07] | He had a cervical fracture from his earlier ride. | 他之前掉牛所以颈部骨折 |
[38:09] | It didn’t take much to snap his spine. | 轻轻一拳就能折断他的脊柱 |
[38:16] | Then you tried to make it look like an accident. | 然后你们做成意外 |
[38:31] | But you didn’t have to run over his girlfriend. | 但也不用辗过他女朋友啊 |
[38:33] | That girl we hit – That was… that was Cody’s girlfriend? | 我们撞的那个女孩是 Cody 的女朋友? |
[38:36] | Yeah, you didn’t know? | 嗯 你们不知道? |
[38:40] | We was racing to get the product to our buyer. | 我们在赶着把产品送给买家 |
[38:43] | And we took Cody’s truck ’cause, well, mine ain’t air-Conditioned and, | 我们开了 Cody 的车 因为我的没有空调… |
[38:48] | And he wasn’t gonna be usin’ it. | 而且他反正也用不着了 |
[39:06] | It’s kind of a lonely life, these cowboys, every weekend a different town. | 这种生活有点孤单 这些牛仔 每周都在不同的城市 |
[39:10] | That’s part of the tradition, you know. | 这是传统的一部分 |
[39:11] | Solitary man out there trying to find himself. | 孤身一人 找寻自我 |
[39:13] | Yeah, but no man is an island. | 嗯 但没有任何人是孤岛 |
[39:17] | I mean, obviously, he had feelings for Nancy or he wouldn’t have written her that poem. | 很明显 他对 Nancy 有感情 要不然也不会给她写那首诗 |
[39:20] | Nancy? I don’t know about that. | Nancy? 我可不确定 |
[39:22] | Tiffany’s the one that broke his heart. | Tiffany 才伤透了他的心 |
[39:23] | I don’t think it’s about either girl. | 我不觉得跟女人有关 |
[39:27] | “I can’t help now but wonder what your brown eyes were concealing. “ | “我禁不住揣测你棕色眼眸的背后 隐藏着什么样的秘密” |
[39:32] | Did you read Tiffany’s autopsy report? | 你读了 Tiffany 的验尸报告了吗? |
[39:35] | Yeah, her eyes were blue. | 哦 她的眼睛是蓝色的 |
[39:37] | So were Nancy. | Nancy 的也是 |
[39:39] | Then who did he write the poem for? | 那这诗是写给谁的? |
[39:42] | Wintwister. | |
[39:45] | The bull? | 那头牛? |
[39:46] | I think that’s why he went back to the arena that night. | 我觉得这才是他那晚 回到竞技场的原因 |
[39:49] | Wordsworth once wrote, “through love we feel we are greater than we know. “ | 华兹华斯写过”通过爱情 我们所感知的 自我比我们所认识的更为伟大” |
[39:54] | My guess is, riding that bull, Cody felt like a greater man. | 我猜 骑上那头公牛 Cody 觉得自己更加伟大 |
[40:02] | “Our bodies close together, “like my ride hand in my glove. | “我们的身体彼此靠近 正如我和我的骑手手套” |
[40:07] | “Hearts pounding with excitement, and dare I say it, “love. | “心因激动 或者我能说 因爱 而急速狂跳” |
[40:12] | “I know I’ll never own you; it’s your nature to run free. | “我知道你不会隶属于我 天性使然 你要自由奔跑” |
[40:16] | “But I pray the lord above “that one day you’ll come back to me. | “但是我向天父祈祷 某天你会回到我怀抱” |
[40:20] | “Then we’ll ride off in glory until our time is done. | “我们将光荣的骑行 直到我们的时代终了” |
[40:26] | “And I will be your hero, your cowboy in the sun. “ | “我会成为你的英雄 阳光下的牛仔” |