时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | GREG [WHISPERING]: There. | |
[00:07] | CATHERINE [WHISPERING]: Let’s go. | |
[00:10] | ALL: Happy Birthday, Nick. | – 生日快乐 Nicky – 生日快乐 Nick |
[00:11] | [NICK CHUCKLES] | |
[00:13] | – Your favorite. Ha-ha-ha. NICK: Oh, wow, thanks. | 你的最爱 哇哦 谢了 |
[00:17] | There you are. Didn’t know if you were a stripe or solid man. | 给你 不知道你喜欢条纹还是纯色 |
[00:20] | I told him to let it ride on paisley. | 我让他选佩斯利漩涡纹的 |
[00:22] | You can wear it to your next arson scene. | 下次去纵火现场可以系上 |
[00:24] | Ha, ha. Fair enough, thanks. | 有道理 谢了 |
[00:25] | [CELL PHONE RINGING] | |
[00:27] | RILEY: Hey, you know… – This is Catherine. | 哈奇煎饼店过生日送免费早餐哦 我请 |
[00:29] | …Pancake Hutch has a free breakfast on your birthday. My treat. | |
[00:32] | Uh, not tonight. Maybe another time. | 今晚不行 改天吧 |
[00:34] | They know you’re lying when you try it any other night. | 不在生日当天就不行 |
[00:36] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[00:38] | – Guilty. You’ve done it too. CATHERINE: Okay. Got it. | 有罪 你也这么做过 好的 知道了 |
[00:41] | Uh, I got a 419, East Fremont. A place called Park Pines Motel. | 东弗里蒙特发现一具尸体 在松树公园汽车旅馆 |
[00:48] | I’ll take it. | 我去 |
[00:51] | – But, uh, what about your cake? NICK: Um… | 那… 你的蛋糕怎么办? |
[00:56] | Save me a piece. Thanks. | 给我留一块 谢了 |
[01:14] | So the victim is a 16-year-old girl who lives on the premises. | 死者是16岁女孩 住在这里 |
[01:17] | She’s the daughter of Mark and Nicole Jones, who run the motel. | Mark和Nicole Jones经营这家旅馆 她是他们的女儿 |
[01:20] | You remember them? | 你记得他们吧? 那… |
[01:26] | NICOLE: All I can tell you is that… | 我只知道 我女儿在这… |
[01:28] | That our daughter was there… | |
[01:32] | I knew her. | 我认识她 |
[01:35] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna, uh… I’m gonna go knock on some doors. | 好 我去附近问问… |
[01:42] | HALEY: So, what happened? | 出什么事了? 一年前 |
[02:04] | – What’s your name? – Haley. | – 你叫什么? |
[02:07] | – What’s yours? – Nick. | – 你呢? |
[02:09] | “Nick.” | |
[02:11] | So, what happened? | 出什么事了? |
[02:13] | Well, Haley, that’s what I have to figure out. | Haley 这是我要弄清楚的 CSI 犯罪现场调查 |
[02:58] | [NICK COUGHING] | |
[03:02] | – How far into decomp is he? DAVID: He isn’t. | 这尸体腐烂到什么程度了? 他没有腐烂 |
[03:06] | It’s a fresh wound to the back of the head. | 看 他脑后是新伤 |
[03:08] | – The body’s still warm. – It’s the immaculate decomposition. | 尸体还热着呢 有一种无暇腐烂 |
[03:12] | The manager heard a gunshot. Called it in. Vic’s ID says, uh: | 经理听到枪声 报了警 死者驾照写着Harry Steadwell |
[03:15] | “Harry Steadwell.” | |
[03:17] | NICK: One round fired from Dirty Harry’s revolver. | “警探哈利”的左轮开了一枪 |
[03:19] | Well, he wasn’t shot. Ugh. | 他不是被枪打死的 |
[03:25] | Is he the registered guest? | 他登记过入住吗? |
[03:27] | I found a room key in his pocket, | 我在他兜里找到了房间钥匙 但屋里没有行李 |
[03:29] | but no luggage or belongings in the room. | |
[03:32] | But he brought his own garage-door opener? | 但他带了车库钥匙? |
[03:34] | – Is this his? VARTANN: Yeah. | – 这是他的吗? – 是的 |
[03:37] | All right, I’ll go talk to the manager. I don’t mind stepping out. | 我去跟经理谈谈 我不介意离开这儿 |
[03:44] | Looks like the dresser gave him the haircut. | 看来他撞上了梳妆台 |
[03:49] | If he fell back from sitting in the chair, | 如果他坐在椅子上摔倒 |
[03:51] | he wouldn’t have had enough momentum | 没有那么大的力道把头伤成这样 |
[03:53] | to whack his head this hard. | |
[03:54] | Unless he was | 除非他是… |
[03:58] | standing on it. | 站在椅子上 |
[04:00] | That could be a bullet hole. | 那可能是弹孔 |
[04:02] | [GRUNTS] | |
[04:10] | Hey, Dave? You might wanna– | Dave? 你最好… |
[04:13] | – Oh, God. – Oh, ho-ho-ho. | 天! |
[04:16] | – No. No, that didn’t happen. – Sorry, brother. | 不 不 不可能 – 不好意思 伙计 – 我的天! |
[04:19] | DAVID: Oh, my God. | |
[04:20] | [DAVID SHOUTING] | |
[04:27] | – Got five bucks for a cup of coffee? – Five bucks? | 朋友? 有五块钱让我买杯咖啡吗? 五块钱? |
[04:30] | Venti half-caf latte, couple biscotti. You know, it’s a fair price. | 无糖半咖拿铁 加些意大利脆饼 价格公道 |
[04:34] | – Ha, ha. Sorry, bud. – You’ll be back. Cops are always here. | 不好意思 伙计 你会再来的 警察老来这 |
[04:37] | Every night, manager would be banging on that door, “Cops are here!” | 每天晚上 经理都来敲门 警察来了! 警察来了! |
[04:40] | Last manager took off a week ago without notice. | 上任经理一周前突然不见了 |
[04:43] | The new guy started today, so the office is a mess. | 继任今天才来 办公室乱成一团 |
[04:46] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[04:47] | – Here you go. NICK: What do you got for me? | 给你 有什么信息? |
[04:49] | “Harry Steadwell.” | |
[04:51] | Checked into Room 7 last Thursday, paid for one night. | 上周四入住七号房 付了一晚的钱 |
[04:54] | There’s no record of him checking out. | 没有退房记录 |
[04:56] | All right, I need to get into the crawl space above Room 7. | 好的 我要看看七号房天花板上面 |
[04:58] | Does every room have an access panel? | 每个房间都有入口吗? |
[05:00] | Beats me. I just got here. Look, uh, you’re welcome to check. | 不知道 我才来 随便你去哪儿看吧 谢谢 |
[05:03] | Ahem. Thank you. | |
[05:06] | VARTANN: Thanks. MARK: Sure. | – 谢谢 – 没事 |
[05:08] | – Let me know what I can do. VARTANN: Okay. | – 我乐意效劳 – 好的 Grissom的语音邮件 |
[05:24] | [CELL PHONE BLEEPS] | |
[05:31] | GRISSOM [ON MESSAGE]: I just spent two hours | 那起爆胎断头案花了我两个小时 |
[05:33] | testifying about decapitation by blown tire, | |
[05:35] | and I realized something: Happy Birthday, pal. | 然后我才想起这事 生日快乐 伙计 |
[05:38] | [CHUCKLES] | |
[05:42] | HALEY: You figure it out yet? | 你知道是什么事了? |
[05:45] | No. No, not yet, Haley. | 不 还没 Haley |
[05:48] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 我不怕这个 我看得出来 |
[05:49] | – I’m not scared of that stuff. – Well, I can see that. | |
[05:51] | NICOLE: Haley, leave the man alone. | Haley 别烦那位先生! |
[05:55] | If it were up to her, I’d be locked in my room all day. | 要是听她的 我整天都得锁在屋里 |
[05:58] | But I told her, forensics is just science, you know? | 可我说 鉴证也只是一门科学 对吧? |
[06:01] | It’s what you go to school for and… | 学校正儿八经地教… |
[06:03] | But you don’t look like my chem teacher. | 但你不像我的化学老师 |
[06:07] | Thanks. I think. | 谢谢…吧 |
[06:17] | You, uh, do know the crime scene’s in the next room? | 你知道现场是旁边那屋吧? |
[06:20] | I always look for the yellow tape. | 我总是往黄胶带底下钻 |
[06:21] | There’s something dead up there, Greg. | 有东西死在上面了 Greg |
[06:23] | And it’s big, heavy and smells awful. One of us has got to go up and get it. | 很大 很重 又很臭 我们之中得有人上去看看 |
[06:26] | You know what? It’s your birthday. | 今天可是你生日啊 |
[06:29] | [GREG GRUNTING] | |
[06:34] | – I’m keeping that gift card. – What? | 生日卡我不给你了 什么? |
[06:38] | Whew. | |
[06:40] | [NICK COUGHING] | |
[06:41] | I think I found your big drip. | 我找到恶臭源头了 |
[06:45] | Looks like he, uh, crawled in the same way I did. | 他以和我一样的姿势爬上来 |
[06:50] | Always die downstairs. | 总在阴沟里翻船 |
[06:52] | [GROANS] | |
[06:56] | [NICK COUGHING] | |
[07:00] | NICK: “Dale Durney.” | |
[07:01] | Same address as the motel. | 和旅馆一个地址 |
[07:04] | I think we just found that missing manager. | 他应该就是失踪的经理 |
[07:07] | DAVID: Whoa. | |
[07:09] | That is a lot of green. | 好多钱 |
[07:13] | With a little gray. | 还有些灰的 |
[07:15] | It’s gotta be insulation. I found the same stuff in the crawl space. | 绝缘物质 在通道里也发现同样的东西 |
[07:18] | In a no-tell like Park Pines, | 不想在松木公园被人发现 天花板是藏东西的好地方 |
[07:21] | ceiling’s a favorite spot to stash your goodies. | |
[07:39] | Hey. | |
[07:40] | Hey, the, uh, prints on the remote were all Dale Durney, the dead manager. | 遥控器上的指纹 都属于死者Dale Durney |
[07:44] | FYI, the batteries are dead. | 还有 电池用尽了 |
[07:46] | And the prints on the money’s rubber band | 套钱的皮筋上的指纹分别属于 Dale Durney和Harry Steadwell |
[07:49] | are Dale Durney and Harry Steadwell. | |
[07:52] | Well, we know Dale pocketed it. Harry probably stashed it. | 钱在Dale口袋里 起初是Harry放置的 |
[07:55] | Why would he leave it there for a week? | 为什么在那里放了一周? 他也不想 |
[07:57] | Well, it wasn’t by choice. | |
[08:00] | Harry got arrested the same day he checked into the motel | Harry刚住进旅馆就被逮捕 因为违反了对前妻的禁制令 |
[08:03] | for violating an ex’s restraining order. | |
[08:05] | Got released from County this morning. | 今早刚被放出来 |
[08:07] | MANDY: So he goes back to the motel. – Yeah, to retrieve his money. | 然后他回到旅店 想要拿回钱 |
[08:10] | And then… What, he shoots the man who swiped his cash? | 然后 怎么? 他开枪杀了偷他钱的人? |
[08:15] | Even though the dude’s been dead for…? | 哪怕这人已经死了快… |
[08:17] | ROBBINS: About a week. | 大约一个星期 |
[08:19] | Judging by the presence of first and second instar maggots. | 从现存的第一阶及第二阶蛆虫来看 |
[08:23] | Decomp appears to have been accelerated by extreme heat | 天花板顶的高温和封闭 |
[08:26] | and the lack of airflow in the crawl space. | 加速了尸体的腐烂 |
[08:28] | Recovered a bullet from the right iliopsoas muscle. | 在右髂腰肌里发现一枚子弹 |
[08:32] | No evidence of hemorrhage in the abdominal cavity. | 没有证据表明腹腔出血 |
[08:35] | No bleeding in the muscle or intestinal walls. | 肌肉和肠道壁也没有出血 |
[08:37] | So wound occurred after he was dead. | 死后才中枪 |
[08:41] | What about COD? | 死因是什么? |
[08:43] | Well, it turns out his fortune can be read from his palms. | 他的命相能从手掌上看出 |
[08:47] | Silvery wounds. I excised samples of flesh for histology. | 银色光泽伤口 我切下了部分组织 |
[08:51] | Under magnification, the samples showed streaming of nuclei | 放大后观察 状况符合触电 死因为触电导致心脏骤停 |
[08:55] | consistent with electrical burns. COD is cardiac arrest. Electrocution. | |
[09:01] | He was in the crawl space, | 他也许碰到了裸露的电线 |
[09:02] | so maybe he came in contact with exposed wiring. | |
[09:17] | I found the receiver to that remote control. | 我发现了遥控器的接收器 |
[09:21] | Can you tell what it’s for? | 那是干嘛用的? |
[09:25] | Yeah, it’s wired to the access panel above you. | 连接到你上面的入口 |
[09:34] | I killed the circuit. | 我切断了回路 |
[09:39] | Hey, there’s a layer of metal sandwiched in the middle here. | 中间夹了一层金属 |
[09:44] | It’s like my eighth grade science-fair project. | 像我初中做过的科学研究作业 |
[09:46] | A homemade electromagnet. | 自制电磁铁 |
[09:48] | Wire wraps around an iron rod. | 钢丝环绕着一根铁棒 |
[09:50] | Current runs through it, creating a magnetic field. Genius. | 电流经过 创造一个磁场 真聪明 |
[09:54] | Guy who lives here said that the manager, Dale, | 住在这里的人说 经理Dale |
[09:57] | was beating on Room 7’s door every night, | 每晚都会敲七号房的门 说警察来了 |
[09:59] | saying the cops were coming. | |
[10:01] | – Don’t remember many call outs. – Me, either. | 我可不记得这里有那么多案子 我也是 |
[10:04] | I think it was a setup. | 我觉得这是个圈套 |
[10:06] | A week ago, Harry Steadwell checks into Room 7 with 10K, dirty money. | 一周前 Harry Steadwell 带着一万块不义之财住进了七号房 |
[10:11] | Cops in the lot! Cops! | 警察来了! 警察来了! |
[10:17] | NICK: What Harry doesn’t know | Harry并不知道Dale设的圈套 |
[10:19] | is that Manager Dale’s got a plan to profit off guys like Harry. | |
[10:27] | He turns on his electromagnetic lock. Harry can’t get his money. | 他开启电磁锁 Harry拿不到钱 丧气地走了 于是Dale去看 Harry究竟藏了什么好东西 |
[10:30] | Oh, come on! Come on, man! | |
[10:32] | NICK: Gives up and leaves. So Dale goes to see what goodies | |
[10:35] | had Harry all fired up. | |
[10:37] | But he can’t get the panel open. The batteries in his remote are dead. | 可他打不开镶板 遥控器的电池没电了 |
[10:42] | GREG: So he hustles up and over to reap his harvest, | 所以他从其他房间上去 注意到镶板有点松 |
[10:45] | notices the panel’s a little off, | |
[10:47] | thinks it’s a casualty of Harry’s pounding. | 以为是Harry撞松的 |
[10:49] | The real casualty is a frayed wire inside the panel. | 真有问题的却是镶板上磨损的电线 |
[10:53] | And the crawl space is hot. | 上面很热 |
[10:55] | Dale’s got sweaty palms, and sweat is a great electrolyte. | Dale手心出汗 而汗水通电 |
[10:58] | A week later, Harry gets sprung from the clink, | 一周后 Harry被释放 回来取钱 可他为什么还要开枪? |
[11:00] | comes back to get his money. But why did he shoot the dead guy? | |
[11:04] | I don’t think he knew Dale was up there, man. | 他可能不知道Dale在上面 |
[11:06] | The panel was still magnetized. | 镶板还被电磁铁锁着 |
[11:09] | Maybe he was using his gun to bang it open. | 也许他只想用枪轰开 |
[11:12] | It got magnetized, and shot by accident. | 枪被吸住 让他不小心开了一枪 |
[11:15] | [GRUNTS] | |
[11:23] | NICK: Mr. Jones. | Jones先生 |
[11:25] | MARK: Oh, hey. | |
[11:26] | Got a few numbers of the crime-scene cleanup people. | 这是一些犯罪现场清理员的号码 |
[11:30] | Decomp can be a little bit harder to get out of the carpet than you think. | 腐烂的尸体可不容易清理 |
[11:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:36] | Boy, she makes friends fast. | 她这么快交到朋友了 |
[11:38] | No, Bree and her have been friends for a while. | Bree以前就是她朋友 |
[11:40] | She didn’t have to switch schools when we moved. | 我们搬家时她也不必转学 |
[11:42] | NICK: Well, that’s good. | – 那就好 多保重 – 好的 |
[11:44] | Take care now. | |
[11:45] | – Hey, thanks for those numbers. – Yeah, you got it, man. | – 谢谢你的电话号码 – 别客气 |
[11:53] | Hey, buddy, you still want that cup of coffee? | 老兄 你还想喝咖啡吗? |
[11:56] | Hell, yeah. | 当然 |
[11:59] | There you go. | 给你 生日快乐 今天不是我生日 谢谢你 八个月前 |
[12:00] | – Happy Birthday. – It’s not my birthday. | |
[12:04] | Thanks, man. | |
[12:46] | BREE: I don’t know what they did to me. | 我不知道他们对我做了什么 |
[12:48] | NICK: “They”? | 他们? |
[12:49] | That whole family, they’re weird. Like obsessed. | 他们一家都很古怪 中邪了似的 |
[12:54] | – Aren’t you friends with Haley? – Was. | 你是Haley的朋友吗? 以前是 |
[12:57] | I guess. | |
[12:58] | But then she and her mom started giving me the creeps. | 但后来她和她妈妈吓到我了 |
[13:01] | Mrs. Jones would just stare at me. | Jones夫人总是直勾勾地盯着我 |
[13:04] | And when Haley showed up in homeroom | Haley几周前弄了和我一模一样的发型 |
[13:05] | with her hair exactly like me a few weeks ago, | |
[13:07] | that was it, I was done. | 我就受够了 |
[13:10] | BRASS: So, Bree, what happened? | Bree 发生什么了? |
[13:12] | I turned 16 tonight. | 我今天满16岁 |
[13:15] | Everyone threw this bonfire for me. | 大家为我生起篝火 |
[13:18] | It was tons of fun. And then the world went all weird. | 本来很开心 然后突然就不正常了 |
[13:30] | I don’t remember anything until I woke up here | 直到在Haley家客厅醒来 其他我什么都不记得 |
[13:32] | in Haley’s living room. | |
[13:35] | My pants off. | 我的裤子被脱掉了 |
[13:37] | Where was Haley’s father? | Haley的父亲在哪里? |
[13:39] | Standing over me. | 站在旁边 |
[13:45] | Get off me! Get off me! | 离我远点! 离我远点! |
[13:48] | [BREE SCREAMING] | |
[13:51] | NICOLE: We were here. We were asleep. Mark heard something. | 我们在睡觉 Mark听到有响动 |
[13:55] | Bree was in the living room and just ran out. | 发现Bree在客厅里 跟着跑了出去 |
[13:58] | I have no idea what she was even doing here. | 我不知道她到底来干嘛 |
[14:00] | Haley doesn’t know either. | |
[14:03] | Mr. Jones, I’m, uh, gonna need to collect your underwear. | Jones先生 我要…采集你的内裤 |
[14:17] | No, no. You can, uh, leave that door open, if you don’t mind. | 不介意的话 最好别关门 |
[14:25] | [MOUTHS] Watch him. | |
[14:51] | MARK: I swear to you, I was sleeping. | 我发誓 我在睡觉 |
[14:55] | I heard something, | 然后听到响动 |
[14:58] | I came here and I saw Bree | 我走出来看到Bree 她突然跑了 |
[15:01] | and she just took off. | |
[15:04] | – What was she doing here? – She has a key. My wife gave it to her. | – 她来干什么? – 她有我家钥匙 我老婆给她的 让她随意进出 |
[15:07] | Told her she could hang here anytime she wants. | |
[15:10] | Her parents, they… | 她的父母…要工作 不常在家 所以… |
[15:12] | They work. They’re not around a lot, so… | |
[15:16] | She’s my daughter’s best friend. | 她是我女儿的死党 |
[15:19] | All right. Why don’t you put on some clothes? | 好吧 去加点衣服 |
[15:23] | You’re gonna need to come with us, give your statement. | 跟我们回警局录口供 |
[15:38] | BRASS: It’s not gonna take much longer, | |
[15:40] | I just need a little more information. | 再问一个问题 |
[15:43] | NICK: Hey, Jim. – Yeah. | – 嗯 |
[15:45] | This SUV over here’s got mud all over the tires. | 那辆运动车轮胎上全是泥 |
[15:47] | – You might wanna find out whose it is. – It’s the Jones’. | 最好找车主问问 是Jones家的车 |
[15:52] | Okay, so tell me again, where were you all tonight? | 再说一次 你们昨晚在哪? 就在这儿 整晚都在 |
[15:55] | We were here. We stayed in all night. | |
[15:57] | BRASS: So the car just drove itself to the bonfire? Is that what happened? | 那这车是自己开进篝火里的? |
[16:01] | Huh? | |
[16:06] | – It was me, I went. – What? | – 是我 我去了 – 什么? |
[16:08] | NICOLE: I knew what was going on there tonight. | 我知道今晚那里会有什么活动 |
[16:10] | That’s why I didn’t want you to go. So I went and took some pictures, | 我不想你去 所以我去拍了些照片 |
[16:13] | – so you could see what I’m talking– – Did people see you? | – 好让你看… – 有谁看到你吗? |
[16:15] | NICOLE: Haley, it– HALEY: Unbelievable. | – Haley 听我… – 难以置信! |
[16:17] | – I hate you. I hate you. BRASS: Officer Mitchell. | – 我讨厌你! 讨厌死了! – 行了 Mitchell警官 |
[16:20] | Why don’t you take Haley and buy her a soda on us? | 帮我们请Haley喝罐汽水吧 |
[16:23] | MITCHELL: You got it. Miss, let’s take a walk. | 明白 小姐 我们去散散步 |
[16:26] | BRASS: So what? You grabbed your camera, | 你带上了相机 想拍点照片做纪念? |
[16:28] | said you were taking pictures for the yearbook? | |
[16:31] | I’m gonna need to see that camera. | 我要看看那台相机 |
[16:34] | CATHERINE: Can you tell me who’s in this photo? | 知道这张照片里的人是谁吗? |
[16:36] | BREE: These guys are all baseball players. | 他们都是棒球队队员 |
[16:38] | Bryan Rupert and Cole Maliska were my boyfriends. | Bryan Rupert和Cole Maliska 都是我的前男友 |
[16:41] | Dave Henkel is. And Trey Gallo wants to be. | Dave Henkel是现任 Trey Gallo想泡我 |
[16:45] | Though some people have been saying he already is. | 不过有的人以为他已经泡到了 |
[16:48] | And what about this one? | 这个人呢? 他也在? |
[16:51] | BREE: Whoa, he was there? | |
[16:52] | No, this creep should not have been anywhere near my party’s galaxy. | 这个怪人根本不该沾我派对的边 |
[16:57] | Zack Fenish. | |
[16:59] | At school, even when I don’t see him following me, | 在学校 即使没见到他跟着我 我都能感受到他在附近 |
[17:01] | I can smell the Sharpie on his fingernails. | |
[17:04] | I reported him for stalking last semester. | 我上学期投诉他跟踪我 |
[17:06] | There’s paperwork and everything. | 有书面报告和其它资料 |
[17:08] | BRASS: So if you weren’t invited to Bree’s birthday party, why’d you go? | 你没有被邀请参加Bree的派对 又为什么去了? |
[17:12] | – I was looking for someone. – That would be Bree, right? | 我是去找某人 – 是找Bree 对吧? – 大错特错 先生 |
[17:15] | Epic fail, sir. | |
[17:17] | No, I can’t stand Bree Lindale, her Neanderthal harem, | 不是的 我受不了Bree Lindale 和她那群男人 |
[17:22] | or the ozone of suck that lingers around them all. | 受不了他们身边的臭气 |
[17:25] | Well, according to your school disciplinary report, | 根据你学校纪律处分报告 你跟踪过她 |
[17:27] | you were stalking her. | |
[17:28] | I was not stalking Bree Lindale. | 我跟踪的不是Bree Lindale |
[17:31] | – I was stalking Haley Jones. – Zack. | – 是Haley Jones |
[17:34] | ZACK: Who always follows Bree around. | 她经常在Bree身边出现 |
[17:36] | Haley’s the one that I went to go see at the party. | Haley才是我想在派对上见的女孩 |
[17:39] | FENISH: Zack– – Dad, she’s the hottest girl at school. | – 爸爸 她是学校里最火辣的人 |
[17:42] | Because I can tell there’s a vicious bad girl inside | 我知道派对里有个 行为放荡的坏女孩 就等着她出来 |
[17:45] | just waiting to claw its way out. | |
[17:47] | And as soon as it does, | 她一出来 我就可以缠上她 带她回家 |
[17:48] | I’m gonna be there to rope it up and take it to homecoming. | |
[17:52] | Anyway, she wasn’t even there, so I just left. | 然而她不在那里 所以我就走了 |
[17:55] | Okay, that’s all he’s got to say. That’s it. Come on. | 他说完了 就这样 走吧 |
[17:57] | Sure. We’re gonna need a DNA sample. | 我们得取你的DNA样本 |
[17:59] | Absolutely not. My son– Client will not be offering any– | 绝不能 我的儿子–委托人不会提供任何… |
[18:03] | All right, all right, look, look, I heard what happened to Bree, | 好吧 听着 我知道Bree出了什么事 |
[18:07] | and until Pops here gets me my birthday Beemer, | 在爸爸送我宝马作生日礼物前 我只有一辆十速自行车 |
[18:10] | I’m rolling ten-speed. | |
[18:13] | I don’t think I took her anywhere on my bike. | 我不可能用自行车载她走 |
[18:16] | I got your message. What’s going on? | 我收到你的留言 怎么了? |
[18:18] | ARCHIE: Um… | 是这样… |
[18:20] | You know the snapshots of the bonfire Nicole Jones took? | – 记得Nicole Jones去派对拍照片吗? – 记得 |
[18:23] | NICK: Yeah. | 我查过照相机的存储卡 |
[18:24] | Well, I checked the camera’s memory drive. | |
[18:28] | Discovered some recently-deleted photos. | 发现了一些最近删掉的照片 |
[18:32] | They’re all of Bree Lindale. But not one of her own daughter. | 拍的都是Bree Lindale 没有一张是她自己的女儿 |
[18:38] | NICK: Why don’t you tell us about these photos from your camera? | 为什么你没有说过这些照片? |
[18:44] | I had a daughter. | 我有过一个女儿 |
[18:49] | You mean another daughter? | 你是指另一个女儿? |
[18:52] | Melissa. | 叫Melissa |
[18:55] | She died when she was an infant. It was before Haley was born. | 她在婴儿时就死了 在Haley出生前 |
[18:58] | When Haley became friends with Bree, I couldn’t help seeing | 当Haley结识了Bree 我不由得发现… |
[19:03] | that Bree looked just like Melissa. | Bree看起来很像Melissa |
[19:05] | But I thought you just said she died when she was a baby. | 你刚才不是说她在婴儿时就死了 |
[19:08] | I can see it in her eyes. | 我能从Bree的眼里看出来 |
[19:10] | It’s what Melissa would have looked like if she had grown up. | 如果Melissa长大了 就是这个样子 |
[19:15] | So that’s why you went to Bree’s birthday party. To take photos of her. | 所以你去Bree的生日派对拍她的照片 |
[19:20] | I let myself pretend, | 我只是让自己… |
[19:24] | just for a moment, that Bree is Melissa. She isn’t dead. | 假想一下Bree是Melissa 假想她没有死 |
[19:29] | Then why did you, uh, delete her photos? | 那为什么又删掉了她的照片? |
[19:34] | I was worried Haley would find them. We’ve never told Haley about Melissa. | 我担心Haley会看到 我们从来没有告诉过她Melissa的事 |
[19:40] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to lose a daughter? | 你能体会到失去女儿的感受吗? |
[19:44] | When I was driving away from that party, | 我开车离开派对时 Bree正在和那些男孩喝酒 |
[19:46] | Bree was drinking with those boys. | |
[19:49] | Did you even talk to the boys? | 你们问过那些男孩吗? |
[19:51] | Tox from Bree Lindale: Positive for GHB in her blood. | Bree Lindale的毒检结果 体内含迷奸药成分 |
[19:55] | – Date-rape drug. – Yes, but Wendy said to tell you | 约会常用的迷奸药 对 但Wendy说告诉过你 性侵犯检测没有发现插入迹象 |
[19:57] | the SAE came back negative for penetration. | |
[20:00] | However, there were epithelials of an unknown male in the region. | 但是某部位有不知名男性的上皮 |
[20:04] | By “region,” do you mean the pubic region? | 某部位 你是指阴部? |
[20:07] | Because, uh, the trace on Bree Lindale’s down-there place | 因为在Bree Lindale”那儿” 的东西是牛蹄油 |
[20:10] | came back as neatsfoot oil | |
[20:12] | and hydrotreated paraffinic petroleum distillates. | 氢化处理石蜡 石油蒸馏物 |
[20:14] | Neatsfoot oil? | 牛蹄油? |
[20:16] | Used to use that to treat our mitts in Pony League. | 在青少年棒球联盟(小马联盟) 里用于棒球手套 |
[20:18] | Much as I’m intrigued by this bizarre equestrian competition | 你说的这什么骑马比赛虽然很有趣 但这种混合物是用于棒球手套的 |
[20:21] | of which you speak, the compound’s actually a consumer product sold | |
[20:25] | to condition baseball gloves. | |
[20:32] | What’s up? You need to swab me again? | 怎么 还要拿棉签刮我嘴巴吗? |
[20:36] | [NICK CHUCKLES] | 不 第一次已经够了 |
[20:37] | No, no, the first swab gave us what we needed. | |
[20:41] | A warrant to search your vehicle while you were at batting practice. | 足够让我们在你练习时搜查你的车 |
[20:45] | Where we found your GHB. | 我们发现… 你的迷奸药 |
[20:53] | My trainer gave me that. | 我教练给我的 |
[20:54] | – What about Bree Lindale? – What about her? She’s my girlfriend. | – 那Bree Lindale呢? – 她怎么了? 她是我女友 |
[21:01] | I want you to listen to me now. | 我想你听我说 |
[21:04] | I know she was with you. | 我知道你当时和她在一起 |
[21:06] | If you want me to match the muddy shoe impressions | 如果非要把乘客座上的泥鞋印 与她的鞋子匹配 没问题 |
[21:08] | all over your passenger-side floor mat to her, I will. | |
[21:11] | You’re 18, man. You’ll go to jail. | 你18岁了 够格坐牢了 |
[21:14] | – I didn’t do anything. – You didn’t drug her? | 我什么也没做过 – 你没有对她下药? – 得了吧 |
[21:16] | – Come on. NICK: Assault her? | 你没有侵犯她? |
[21:17] | I didn’t get the chance to do anything. I never do with Bree. | 我根本没有机会 我从没跟Bree越轨 |
[21:22] | She keeps saying that she’s saving herself. | 她总说要保护自己的身体 |
[21:24] | But half the dugout’s been saying that Trey Gallo, the pitcher, | 但半数球员都说 投手Trey Gallo和她有一腿 他们甚至在汽车旅馆有间房 |
[21:27] | he’s been hitting it. They even had a motel room. | |
[21:35] | Are you okay? What’s wrong? Do you wanna go? | 你没事吧? 怎么了? 你想走吗? |
[21:41] | Figured, no point in letting that room go to waste. | 我想没理由浪费那间空房 |
[21:43] | Especially if Trey paid for it. | 特别是由Trey付钱 |
[21:45] | And that GHB, that stuff barely worked. | 而迷奸药基本没起作用 你想干什么? 滚开! |
[21:48] | BREE: What are you doing? Get off of me! | |
[21:50] | – What do you think you’re doing? DAVE: Bree, wait. | 你在干什么? Bree 等等 |
[21:55] | CATHERINE: Surveillance cameras picked you up walking down Fremont. | 监视器拍到你在弗里蒙特出现 |
[21:58] | The motel’s only a couple blocks from there. | 汽车旅馆离那里只有几个街区 |
[22:02] | You jumped out of Dave Henkel’s truck. Then what happened? | 你跳出Dave Henkel的车 之后发生什么事? |
[22:05] | I was kind of freaked and I didn’t wanna deal with getting home. | 我有点害怕 不想就这么回家 |
[22:09] | CATHERINE: So you just crashed there? | 所以你就跑去那里? |
[22:11] | The Joneses didn’t drug you or kidnap you? | Jones夫妇没有对你下药或绑架你? |
[22:15] | No. | 没有 |
[22:16] | Then what did Mr. Jones do to you? | 那Jones先生对你做了什么? |
[22:20] | LINDALE: Tell her what he did to you, Bree. | 说吧 Bree |
[22:24] | He didn’t do anything. | 什么也没做 |
[22:27] | I just didn’t want Haley to think we were friends again. | 我只是想让Haley跟我绝交 |
[22:31] | Like I was there for a slumber party or something. | 不会以为我跑去打盹或者干啥 |
[22:34] | So your boyfriend drugs you, attempts to rape you, | 你的男朋友给你下药 想强暴你 而你想推给朋友的家人? |
[22:39] | and you’re willing to let your friend’s family take the rap? | |
[22:42] | Haley is not my friend. | Haley不是我的朋友 |
[22:47] | Hey, Crime Scene, check me out. | 查案的 看看我 |
[22:50] | Ninety days clean, just me and lady caffeine. | 三个月没碰过了 只靠咖啡过日子 你挺精神 一直精神 伙计 牙齿也干净 |
[22:52] | – Yeah, looking good. Ha. – Always, man. Flossing. | |
[22:58] | Hi, Haley. Parents around? | 嗨 Haley 你爸妈在吗? |
[23:03] | Okay. Well, I brought back your mom’s camera, | 好吧 我来还你妈的相机 和其他东西… |
[23:06] | couple other things here, so… | |
[23:10] | Well, sorry to, uh… | 那 打搅了 |
[23:12] | Sorry to interrupt you. | |
[23:16] | You wanna see something? | 想看好玩的吗? “疯子!” “精神病Haley 滚远点” |
[23:28] | And the hits just keep coming. | 点击率还在上升 |
[23:33] | Don’t worry about that. Blow it off. | 不用在意 随它去 |
[23:37] | You don’t get it, do you? My life is over. | 你根本不明白吧? 我的生活被毁了! 四个月前 |
[25:07] | RILEY: Manager’s daughter found the body | 经理的女儿来打扫房间时发现了尸体 |
[25:09] | when she came in to clean the room. | |
[25:23] | Check-in records have her listed as Tanya Carrow, | 登记表上的名字是Tanya Carrow 写了亚利桑那州驾照号码 |
[25:26] | Arizona driver’s-license number. | |
[25:29] | Manager’s wife confirmed she checked in last night. | 经理的老婆证实她昨晚入住 |
[25:36] | Man, she’s only 32. | 才32岁 |
[25:39] | Long years, though. Just got released from Arizona State Pen. | 但过得不简单 刚从亚利桑那州立监狱出来 |
[25:43] | Nine years on a narco rap. Lot of priors before that, mostly drugs. | 为毒品判了九年 还有很多前科 大都有关毒品 |
[25:48] | DAVID: Foam around the mouth. | 嘴边有泡沫 |
[25:49] | Clothes are damp from sweat. Both indicate overdose. | 衣服汗湿了 都表示服药过量 |
[25:52] | – Where’s all her stuff? RILEY: There isn’t any. | 她的东西在哪? 根本没有 |
[25:55] | She could have just checked in to use. | 她住进来可能只是要吸毒 |
[25:57] | Then where’s the paraphernalia? | 那工具呢? |
[25:59] | Flushed the evidence before the high killed her? | 死前冲进厕所了? |
[26:02] | DAVID: Hey, Nick? | Nick 听说你在 给Warrick的儿子建立大学基金? |
[26:04] | I hear you’re putting together a, uh, college fund for Warrick’s son. | |
[26:09] | Uh… | |
[26:16] | Thank you, David. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 David 很感谢 |
[26:19] | So, what’s with the shattered lamp? | 那灯是怎么回事? |
[26:21] | DAVID: Could have knocked it over during her seizure. | 可能是磕得爽时碰倒的 |
[26:23] | Or there was someone else in here with her. | 也可能当时还有别人在 |
[26:25] | They could have used together, had a fight. | 有可能一起嗑药 然后打架 |
[26:28] | Could have grabbed Tanya’s stuff and bailed. | 那人可能带着Tanya的东西跑了 |
[26:31] | [MOANING AND SHOUTING FROM NEXT ROOM] | |
[26:35] | WOMAN: Oh, God. | 老天! |
[26:38] | MAN: You all right? WOMAN: Yeah. | |
[26:41] | – Maybe they heard something. – I’m on it. | 他们可能听到了什么 我去问 罪犯实验室 罪犯实践室 |
[26:49] | Hi. I’m from the Lime Crab– The Crab Lime– | |
[26:54] | No, I am from the Crime Lab. | 不 我来自犯罪实验室 |
[26:57] | – Were you here last night, sir? – Heh. | 昨晚你在这里吗 先生? 宝贝 鞭炮小姐想问 昨晚我们是不是在这里 |
[27:00] | Hey, sweetheart, firecracker wants to know if we were here last night. | |
[27:04] | Oh, yeah, we were here, all right. | 噢 当然在 一整晚都在 |
[27:06] | We were here, over there and back there | 从这里做到那里 到处都做过 直到我的腰受不住了 |
[27:10] | and everywhere till my lumbar went out. | |
[27:13] | That’s “lumbar,” mind you, not “lumber.” | 我的腰 可不是套子哦 |
[27:15] | Okay, that’s– Thank you. Sir, were you taping last night? | 明白了… 谢谢你 昨晚你们在录像吗? |
[27:20] | Oh, yeah, live at 11, 12 and 1. | 当然 11点 12点和1点都上演大戏 我会增强并提取背景音里隔壁房的声音 |
[27:27] | [MAN AND WOMAN MOANING AND LAUGHING ON RECORDING] | |
[27:30] | All right, so I’ll, uh, work on amplifying and isolating | |
[27:33] | the background noises from the neighboring room. | |
[27:36] | And I’ll try to scrub my mental tape deck of the rest. | 其余我的尽量忘掉 |
[27:39] | NICK: Mm-hm. | |
[27:40] | The frequency range for a live human voice | 人类声音的频率范围比 劣质旅馆电视喇叭放出来的广得多 |
[27:43] | is much broader than what comes out of a crappy motel TV-set speaker. | |
[27:51] | – How many voices? – Two, from what I can tell. | 几个声音? 我认为是两个 |
[27:54] | And judging from the pitch, they’re both female. | 从调子来看都是女人 |
[27:57] | Well, can you tell if they’re arguing or what? | 她们是不是在吵架? |
[28:01] | They’re pretty loud. | 声音很大 |
[28:02] | They’d have to be to get through the walls, even thin ones. | 虽然旅馆墙壁薄 但隔墙能听到也够大了 |
[28:06] | I’m afraid we don’t know much at all. | 抱歉我们所知不多 |
[28:09] | We know the cause of death was multiple organ failure | 死因是口服大量冰毒造成多个器官衰竭 |
[28:12] | due to oral ingestion of methamphetamine. | |
[28:15] | A lot more than a recreational dose. | 比吸毒的量大得多 |
[28:19] | My colleagues tell me there was someone else in the room. | 我的同事说当时房里还有别人 |
[28:22] | Possibly a fight. But as far as what else happened to your daughter, | 可能打过架 但除此之外 我们真不知道你女儿出了什么事 |
[28:25] | we really don’t know. | |
[28:27] | I’m sorry, Mr. Carrow. I know you deserve more answers. | 抱歉 Carrow先生 你有权知道更多 |
[28:33] | No, I don’t. | 不尽然 |
[28:36] | You know, you think it’s gonna be easy. | 我曾经想得容易 |
[28:39] | Even with her mom dead and you busting your ass working every day, | 孩子他妈死了 每天干活累到死 |
[28:43] | small town like Eagar, Arizona, you figure, | 在亚利桑那州依格那种小地方 以为知道怎么让她不惹麻烦 |
[28:45] | you know, what do you gotta do to keep her out of trouble? | |
[28:49] | By, uh, 16, she was already gone. | 可才16岁 她就惹上了 吸毒 成了少年犯 |
[28:54] | Drugs and juvie. | |
[29:00] | Just lost. | 一去不返 |
[29:07] | It’s a long ride up here, | 我开了很久的车才到这里 |
[29:09] | and I realized that was probably about the most time I’d ever spent on her. | 大概是头一次为她花这么多时间 |
[29:15] | Hadn’t really talked for ten years. | 十年没认真说过话 |
[29:20] | So, no, I… | 所以我… |
[29:25] | I don’t know what she and the world owed each other, but, uh, | 我不知道她出了什么问题 但… |
[29:32] | I don’t deserve any answers. | 我不配了解 歌手: Taylor Swift 曲名: You’re not Sorry (REMIX) |
[31:04] | BRASS: Here’s what we got. | 情况是这样 |
[31:05] | The victim is a 16-year-old girl who lives here on the premises. | 死者是16岁女孩 住在这里 |
[31:08] | She’s the daughter of Mark and Nicole Jones who run the motel. | Mark和Nicole Jones经营这家旅馆 她是他们的女儿 |
[31:12] | You remember them, don’t you? | 你记得他们吧? 回到现在 |
[31:22] | I knew her. | 我认识她 |
[31:32] | DAVID: She was stabbed in the chest. | 胸口被刺 |
[31:36] | Nick? | |
[31:39] | Nick. Looks like a single wound. | Nick 只有一个伤口 |
[31:41] | Yeah, close kill like this, killer’s probably covered with blood. | 距离这么近 犯人身上大概也沾了血 |
[31:48] | The girl’s parents were inside when this happened. | 事情发生时 女孩的父母都在家里 |
[31:50] | The didn’t hear anything. | 他们什么也没听到 |
[31:52] | They came out and found her like this, but we have a suspect. | 他们出来时就看到她死了 不过有一个嫌疑人 |
[31:54] | The victim broke up with her boyfriend yesterday. | 死者昨天跟她男友分手 |
[31:56] | Things got ugly, officers responded, we’re bringing him in now. Good luck. | 搞得很僵 警局的人会把他带来 |
[32:08] | I heard this one was personal for you. | 我听说她对于你非比寻常 |
[32:13] | Hey, Nick, I found this in her pocket. | Nick 在口袋里找到的 |
[32:18] | RAY: Same hairstyle, not the same girl though. | 同一款发型 但不是同一个人 |
[32:21] | I’ll spiral out, see if I can find the weapon. | 我转转 看能不能找到凶器 |
[32:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:29] | A few months ago, she came to me and she said that she had a vision. | 几个月前她来找我 说她看到一个幻象 |
[32:35] | That’s what she called it. | 关于她命运的奇迹般的幻象 |
[32:37] | A miraculous vision of her destiny. | |
[32:40] | And she said that she was going to embrace that destiny today. | 她说她今天就要迎接这命运 |
[32:46] | She just told me about it yesterday. | 她昨天才告诉我的 |
[32:51] | So she dumped you for Saint Peter. | 所以她为圣彼得甩了你 |
[32:54] | I’m gonna ask you again. Where were you tonight? | 我再问你一遍 昨天你在哪里? |
[32:58] | I told you, I don’t… | 我不 我没有… |
[33:02] | [WHISPERS] I was slinging crystal. | |
[33:09] | We’re gonna need a, uh, promise of immunity | 我们要得到豁免保证 我的委托人才会提供不在场证明 |
[33:13] | before my client reveals his alibi to you. | |
[33:16] | I’ll mention it to the DA. | 我会问问检察官 |
[33:18] | He’s not saying anything until we’ve been legally assured against– | 在得到不被起诉的保证前 他什么也不会说 |
[33:21] | – I was in Reno. FENISH: Zack, please. | – 我在里诺 – 拜托 |
[33:23] | I was in Reno and I was there slinging crystal. | 我在…我在那…搞冰毒 |
[33:28] | I was dealing drugs. It’s what I do. | 我在贩毒 我就干这个 |
[33:31] | And Haley, she helped me. | 而Haley 她帮我干 如果这就是她和我分手的原因 这就是我不能”承接她的命运”的原因 我会改的 |
[33:38] | But if that’s why she didn’t wanna be with me anymore, | |
[33:43] | why I wasn’t “fit for her destiny,” I would have changed. | |
[33:47] | She didn’t use drugs. I didn’t have to. | 她不吸毒 我也没瘾 |
[33:50] | I would have done whatever she wanted. | 不管她要我做什么 我都会做 |
[33:56] | Now, the photo you found in the victim’s pocket, | 死者口袋中找到的照片… |
[33:59] | I asked Archie to blow it up. | 我让Archie放大了 |
[34:00] | Well, at first we thought this girl and her baby were in a park. | 起初我们以为这是 一个女人和孩子在公园里的照片 |
[34:03] | – See the barbed wire? NICK: Mm-hm. | 看到这铁丝网没? |
[34:05] | It’s not a park. It’s a prison. | 这不是公园 是监狱 |
[34:07] | White Sands Youth Detention Center, Arizona. | 亚利桑那州白沙少年犯感化中心 |
[34:10] | You see the, uh, logo on the guy’s jacket? | 看这个人夹克上的标识 |
[34:12] | – Any idea when this was taken? – Yes. | 知道拍照的时间吗? |
[34:14] | Archie dated the Polaroid stock by batch number, | 嗯 Archie用宝丽来的批号 把范围缩小到1993年 |
[34:17] | narrowed it down to 1993. | |
[34:19] | Now, the foliage here suggests summer, | 旁边的树表示这是夏天 我们对照了感化中心的记录 |
[34:22] | so we checked the facility’s records. | |
[34:24] | Three Caucasian inmates gave birth that summer. | 那年夏天有三名白人囚犯生了孩子 |
[34:27] | One of those babies had the same birth date as Haley Jones. | 其中之一跟Haley Jones同一天生 |
[34:30] | – So Haley was adopted. – Mm-hm. | 所以Haley是被收养的 |
[34:32] | What’s her name, the birth mother? | 她叫什么 这个生母? |
[34:36] | Tanya Carrow. | |
[34:41] | Overdosed at the Park Pines back in November. Tanya Carrow. | 十一月在松木公园吸毒过量 |
[34:45] | RAY: She went and found her daughter. | 她去找女儿 |
[34:46] | Mark and Nicole Jones denied knowing her. | Mark和Nicole Jones说不认识她 |
[34:49] | They might be telling the truth if it was a blind adoption. | 如果当年是保密收养 他们也没撒谎 |
[34:51] | Pull my other leg and it plays “Jingle Bells.” | 别开玩笑了 怎么会不认识 |
[34:59] | Hi, um, my name is Tanya. Tanya Carrow. Remember me? | 嗨 呃 我叫Tanya 记得我吗? |
[35:04] | Um, I’m not here to make trouble. | 我不是来找麻烦的 |
[35:05] | I was just wondering if I could see my daughter. | 我只想看看我的女儿 我… |
[35:08] | BRASS: We had Tanya’s juvie record unsealed. | 我们看过Tanya少管所的资料 |
[35:11] | She was 16 years old, she was babysitting your daughter– | 当年她十六岁 看管过你的女儿 |
[35:13] | We would never have left Melissa with her if we had known that she was– | 我们不该让她带Melissa 如果早知道她… |
[35:17] | Getting high? | 嗑高了? 我们…只想看场电影 我们问Tanya能不能 给Melissa洗个澡 哄她睡觉 |
[35:20] | We were just going to the movies, and we had asked Tanya | |
[35:23] | if she would give Melissa a bath before she put her down. | |
[35:28] | She left her in the tub. | 但她把她丢在浴盆里 |
[35:34] | She drowned. | 她淹死了 |
[35:38] | Okay, so Tanya’s in juvie. She finds out she’s pregnant… | 好 当Tanya在管教所里 发现自己怀孕了 |
[35:41] | And that’s when we get this call that, um, she wants to make amends. | 然后我们接到电话… 她说想要做补偿 |
[35:48] | A life for a life. | 一命还一命 |
[35:50] | BRASS: Haley for Melissa. | Haley补偿Melissa? |
[35:52] | So 16 years later she shows up, wants to see Haley, | 16年后 她想见Haley |
[35:56] | who doesn’t even know she’s adopted. | 而Haley还不知道自己是被收养的 |
[35:59] | What do you do? | 你怎么做的? |
[36:01] | I gave her a room. | 我给了她一个房间 |
[36:03] | She never checked out. So, what happened? | 她再也没出来 发生了什么? |
[36:07] | Nicole went to see her that night. | 那晚Nicole去见她了 |
[36:10] | She went to her room | 她进了她房间 嗯… |
[36:13] | and, um, she told Tanya that she would never, ever see Haley. | 她告诉Tanya 永远永远别想见Haley |
[36:20] | They fought. | 她们打了起来 |
[36:22] | Tanya agreed that, um, she’d leave. | Tanya同意了… 离开 |
[36:29] | I kind of figured the disappointment, uh… | 我能体会她有多失望… |
[36:33] | Guess that’s what made Tanya kill herself. | 我猜那就是Tanya自杀的原因 |
[36:36] | Are you sure she killed herself? | 你确定她是自杀吗? |
[37:12] | No coffee breaks right now, my man. | 现在不是咖啡时间 伙计 |
[37:18] | – Yeah? – I’m moving, into a dorm. | 怎么? 我要搬了 住进宿舍 |
[37:21] | Got a student loan. W.L.V.U. Hospitality Studies. | 我拿到了助学贷款 西拉斯维加斯大学 读酒店管理 |
[37:27] | Oh, a few months ago, I saw something. | 对了 几个月前 我看到了些情况 |
[37:32] | Mrs. Jones came out of Room 8 with two coffee cups. | Jones夫人从八号房出来 拿着两个咖啡杯 |
[37:35] | I thought it was strange she went all the way over there to toss them. | 她走那么远才丢掉 我觉得很奇怪 |
[37:43] | I could smell the meth. | 我能闻到冰毒的味道 |
[37:45] | The next morning you were here and that woman in Room 8– | 第二天早上你来了 而八号房的女人… |
[37:48] | – She was dead. – I didn’t tell you at the time | 她死了 当时没跟你讲 因为我觉得你不会相信我那样的人 |
[37:50] | because I figured you wouldn’t believe somebody like me. | |
[37:53] | The old me. | 当时那样 |
[37:54] | RAY: Nick? | |
[37:57] | I found this under the mattress. | 我在床垫下发现的 |
[38:09] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[38:11] | I was in the office. Haley came in. | 我当时在办公室 Haley进来了 |
[38:15] | With that hair. | 头发染成那样 |
[38:18] | I told her it looked disgusting and that she would have to dye it back, | 我说她的头发很恶心 要染回去 不然我就剪掉 |
[38:22] | or I’d cut it off. | |
[38:24] | So she stormed out. I grabbed the scissors. | 她冲出去 我抓起剪刀 |
[38:27] | You were just trying to give her a haircut? | 你只是想剪她头发? |
[38:28] | I was just trying to scare her a little | 我只是想吓吓她 |
[38:31] | to finally get her to do something that I wanted for once. | 让她好歹听我的话一次 |
[38:34] | Dye it back or I swear to God, I will cut it myself. | 你染回去 否则我一定要剪掉 |
[38:37] | – Leave me alone. – You little bitch. | 走开! 你个小贱人! |
[38:39] | I hate you. I’ve always hated– | 我恨你! 我一直都恨… |
[38:41] | [HALEY GASPING] | |
[39:01] | NICK: Why didn’t you call 911? | 你为什么不打911? |
[39:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道… |
[39:08] | She was dead when she hit the ground. | 她倒下时就死了 |
[39:13] | – I panicked. – Her hair, huh? | 我被吓坏了 仅仅为了头发? |
[39:17] | It wasn’t just the hair. It was everything. | 不只是头发 还有很多事 |
[39:20] | It was the mouth, the attitude, her boyfriend. | 她的话 她的态度 还有她的男朋友… |
[39:25] | She was just always trying to get to me. | 她总是逼我 |
[39:27] | The hairstyle, it was just one more thing. Something that I would hate. | 头发… 她的发型只是新招式 让我讨厌的新招式 |
[39:30] | Yeah, because it made her look exactly like Tanya. | 对 因为那发型让她跟Tanya一模一样 |
[39:35] | That is her real mother, right? | 她的生母 对吗? |
[39:38] | The one that killed your daughter. | 她杀了你的女儿 |
[39:40] | And who you killed four months ago. | 然后四个月前被你杀了 |
[39:43] | She was an addict. She killed herself. | 她毒瘾犯了 她是自杀 |
[39:46] | NICK: We talked to Haley’s boyfriend. | 我们和Haley的男朋友谈过了 |
[39:49] | He told us about the stash of meth Haley was holding for him. | 他说Haley为了他藏了冰毒 |
[39:53] | It was hidden in her room. | 在她的房间里 |
[39:55] | And when it went missing, they figured you found it, flushed it. | 后来毒品不见了 他们以为是被你冲进厕所了 |
[39:59] | But you didn’t flush it, did you, Mrs. Jones? | 但是你没有 对吗? Jones夫人 |
[40:04] | Zack volunteered a sample of the meth, and we matched it | Zack提供了冰毒样品 |
[40:07] | to the drugs that were found in Tanya’s stomach the night she died. | 我们拿来与Tanya死的当晚 胃里的药物进行对比 |
[40:11] | And I have an eyewitness that saw you toss two coffee cups | 有人目击到那天夜里 你丢了两个咖啡杯 其中一个残留着冰毒 |
[40:15] | into the dumpster that night. One of which was laced with meth. | |
[40:23] | How’d you get her to drink it, Nicole? | 你是怎么让她喝的 Nicole? |
[40:28] | Was it a peace offering? | 你没强迫她吗? |
[40:29] | – She had no right to just show up. – So you killed her. | 她不能这样突然出现 – 所以你就杀了她 – 没有 |
[40:33] | -[WHISPERS] No. – Yeah. | 你杀了 |
[40:35] | And when you saw that Haley looked exactly like Tanya at 16, | 当你看到16岁的Haley看起来和 Tanya一样时 你又杀了Haley |
[40:41] | you killed her again. | |
[40:44] | [IN NORMAL VOICE] I never wanted her. | 我从没想接受她 |
[40:48] | Mark brought her into our home. | Mark把她带回家 |
[40:52] | I had a daughter. She was murdered. | 我曾有个女儿 被害死了 |
[40:57] | So I’m supposed to let the ghost of that murderer live with me? | 难得我就得忍受凶手的分身住进我家? |
[41:02] | Sleep in the next room? | 任她睡在我隔壁? |
[41:21] | You all right? | 还好吗? |
[41:26] | She didn’t have to die, Ray. | 她本可以活下来的 Ray |
[41:29] | You’re right. She didn’t have to die. | 没错 她本可以活下来 |
[41:38] | You aren’t beating yourself up about this, are you? | 不要为这个案子折磨自己 |
[41:42] | [SIGHS] | |
[41:44] | NICK: If I could have figured out what was going on | 如果我能早点查清 Tanya Carrow被杀案的真相 |
[41:46] | in Tanya Carrow’s murder sooner, | |
[41:49] | then Nicole Jones would’ve been locked up. | Nicole Jones早就会被关起来 |
[41:52] | Haley would still be alive. | Haley就不会死了 |
[41:54] | I knew you were a fellow masochist. | 我就知道你是受虐狂 |
[41:59] | Tell me what your favorite form of self-flagellation is. | 告诉我你最喜欢怎样自虐 |
[42:02] | I’ll tell you what I like to do. | 说说我喜欢干什么吧 |
[42:04] | Get on the Internet, go to a website, movie site, | 上网 浏览网站 电影网站 |
[42:08] | find my favorite movie of the moment, | 找到时下我最中意的电影 |
[42:10] | and then I like to read all the comments telling me why I’m wrong | 看看评论 说我大错特错 品味低下的那些 |
[42:14] | and have such terrible taste. | |
[42:17] | And when I really can’t sleep, I like to sculpt orchids | 真睡不着的时候 我会照料兰花 因为这可以平息我脑中的噪音 |
[42:21] | because it’s the only thing that will silence the voices in my head. | |
[42:31] | But tonight there’s only one voice. | 今晚 我脑中只有一个声音 |
[42:40] | And she keeps asking me, “What happened? What happened?” | 她不停地问我 发生了什么? |
[42:45] | What happened is a young girl died because of events | 一个女孩死于一件 她出生前发生的事情 |
[42:48] | that were set in motion long before she was ever born. | |
[42:56] | It doesn’t make it feel any better, does it? | 起不了什么安慰吧 |
[42:59] | [SOBBING] | |
[43:01] | You know, Nick, everyone keeps telling me what this job isn’t. | 知道吗 Nick? 每个人都在告诫我这份工作的局限 |
[43:09] | How you feel right now tells me what it is. | 但现在你的感情告诉了我 我们这份工作的意义 |
[43:17] | I’m so sorry, Nick. | 真的很抱歉 Nick |