| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Hey,Nick. | 嘿 Nick |
| [00:05] | Hey,there he is! | 嘿 你来了 |
| [00:06] | Where are you heading? | 你要去哪 |
| [00:07] | Well,if I don’t go to the gym now,I won’t go at all. | 我要现在还不去锻炼 就再不会想去了 |
| [00:10] | You feeling obligated to leave Doc Robbins a good-looking corpse? | 你想让Robbins医生给你验尸时 显得好看一点吗 |
| [00:13] | Yeah,something like that. | 是的 差不多 |
| [00:15] | Hey,you got a big day in court today,don’t you? | 你今天要出庭吧 |
| [00:18] | Yeah. Nate Haskell. | 是的 Nate Haskell的案子 |
| [00:20] | Putting my game face on. | 要保持平常心 |
| [00:21] | Well… I’d tell you to give him hell,but ths probably where he’s going anyway. | 我本想跟你说 让他下地狱 那多半也是他的最终归宿 |
| [00:26] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
| [00:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [01:02] | Your Honor,I’ve spent the last three days in this courtroom | 法官大人 过去3天里 我一直待在这里 |
| [01:05] | trying to control myself,which has not been easy,I assure you. | 艰难地控制着自己 这可是很辛苦的 |
| [01:09] | The media has tried to portray me as some sort of monster, | 媒体想把我描写成某种怪物 |
| [01:15] | some seven-headed beast who sprang from a smoking pit to spread death across the land. | 一种从深渊中苏醒的 到处传播死亡的七头怪兽 |
| [01:20] | But here I sit,caged,before you,a man like any other man, | 但眼下我就在这里 隔着玻璃 坐在你们面前 和其他人没什么不同 |
| [01:28] | with only one head,with two hands,and with a troubled heart. | 我只有1个脑袋2只手 和1颗受伤的心灵 |
| [01:33] | Objection. | 反对 |
| [01:35] | Is there a point here,Your Honor? | 他到底想说什么 法官大人 |
| [01:36] | Mr. Haskell,I advise you to let your attorney do the talking. | Haskell先生 还是让你的律师说吧 |
| [01:39] | But I object to that,Your Honor. | 我反对 法官大人 |
| [01:41] | The jury needs to see the real Nate Haskell; | 让陪审团看一看真正的Nate Haskell |
| [01:44] | the vulnerable little boy who was sadistically abused by an alcoholic father. | 一个被酒鬼父亲残忍虐待的可怜男孩 |
| [01:48] | For the record… that traumatized child still trembles in me. | 我要说一下 那个小男孩仍然 在我心灵深处瑟瑟发抖 |
| [01:55] | I know there’s some in this courtroom who can relate to my torment. | 法庭中有些人能够理解我的这种痛苦 |
| [02:01] | Unfortunately,Your Honor,my attorney is not one of them. | 法官大人 遗憾的是 我的律师却无法理解 |
| [02:03] | – You know,he doesn’t even like me. – Your Honor! | – 他甚至都不喜欢我 – 法官大人! |
| [02:05] | The court has appointed him. | 法院把他指派给我 |
| [02:07] | But I,I would like to un-appoint him. | 但是我不想让他替我辩护 |
| [02:10] | See how he shies away from me. How can I trust him? | 你看他避开了我的视线 我怎么能相信他呢 |
| [02:13] | The only one who can speak for Nate Haskell is Nate Haskell. | 只有我自己才能说出我心中所想 |
| [02:16] | Mr. Haskell. Are you asking to represent yourself? | Haskell先生 你是想要为自己辩护吗 |
| [02:19] | I believe the legal term is pro per,Your Honor. | 法律术语应该是自行辩护 法官大人 |
| [02:21] | For the record,I think you’re making a mistake. | 我想说 我觉得你在犯一个错误 |
| [02:24] | But… so ordered. | 不过 我还是准许了 |
| [02:27] | Let the record show that Mr. Haskell is now proceeding pro per. | 请记录在案 Haskell先生现在为自己辩护 |
| [02:31] | But,I warn you,Mr. Haskell,there will be no delays in this trial. | 但是 我要警告你 Haskell先生 审判是不会推迟的 |
| [02:36] | Oh,excellent,Your Honor. Excellent. | 太好了 法官大人 太好了 |
| [02:39] | I say… | 我想说 |
| [02:42] | Let’s get it on. | 快点开始吧 |
| [03:07] | Stokes. | 我是Stokes |
| [03:08] | You said you wanted to be my friend. | 你当初说想和我做朋友的 |
| [03:11] | Yeah,who’s this? | 你是谁 |
| [03:12] | You said you wouldn’t let the cops kill my brother. | 你说过不会让警察杀了我哥哥的 |
| [03:15] | And then you empty your gun into him? | 但是你却亲手杀了他 |
| [03:17] | Jason McCann? | |
| [03:19] | I should just let you die,like you did Alex. | 我应该杀了你的 就像你对Alex做的那样 |
| [03:22] | sic semper tyrannis | 独裁的下场总是这样 |
| [03:28] | How’d you get my number? | 你怎么知道我的电话号码 |
| [03:30] | Wait,they’re coming. I gotta go. | 等一下 他们来了 我要挂了 |
| [03:32] | Whatever you do,don’t go home. | 记住 千万别回家 |
| [03:44] | Control,this is Charlie 0-5 Stokes. | 派遣中心 我是C0-5 Stokes |
| [03:46] | I’m at 922 Rose Avenue. | 我现在在玫瑰大街922号 |
| [03:49] | You,uh,better get the bomb squad out here. | 请派拆弹小组过来 |
| [03:54] | Code three. | 请尽快赶到 |
| [04:22] | CSI Season 11 Episode 15 | 慕尼黑变奏曲 Jasmine 犯罪现场调查 |
| [04:38] | ****frag grenade in a can. | 罐装的M67手雷 |
| [04:41] | Pretty simple booby-trap. | 挺简单的自制炸弹 |
| [04:43] | Kill zone up to five meters. | 杀伤范围大概是5米左右 |
| [04:46] | All right,Stokes. | 好了 Stokes |
| [04:48] | Back up,slowly. | 慢慢退后 |
| [04:51] | Might be more surprises. | 以防意外 |
| [04:52] | I hope not. | 希望不会 |
| [04:54] | I’m already eight lives down… if you know what I mean. | 我现在就剩一条命 你明白我的意思吧 |
| [04:57] | I hear you,brother. | 明白 哥们 |
| [05:09] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
| [05:10] | Get off me! I’m all right. | 放开我! 我没事 |
| [05:12] | No sign of forced entry. But we’ll play it safe. | 没有破门而入的迹象 不过还是要小心为上 |
| [05:15] | We’ll sweep the rest of the house for any more explosives. | 我们会对房屋进行搜查 看看还有没有爆炸物 |
| [05:18] | Okay! I safetied the device. | 好了! 我把炸弹拆除了 |
| [05:21] | I’ll blow it and I’ll send you what’s left. | 现在我要引爆它 再把残骸送到你那 |
| [05:23] | Don’t forget the trip-wire knot. | 别忘了绊脚线 |
| [05:25] | I’ll send it in the package. | 我会全都打包好的 |
| [05:27] | You can bronze it for Stokes. | 你可以替Stokes裱起来 |
| [05:29] | Along with this piece of his wall. | 连同这面墙一起 |
| [05:31] | “Sic semper tyrannis. “ | “独裁的下场总是这样”(拉丁文) |
| [05:33] | “Thus always to tyrants. “ | “独裁的下场总是这样” |
| [05:35] | Slogan for every whack job. | 可以看成所有刺杀行动的口号 莎士比亚名剧<凯撒大帝>中 布鲁图斯刺杀凯撒时也说过这句话 |
| [05:37] | They came to my house! | 他们进了我家 |
| [05:38] | That kid has my private number! | 那孩子有我的私人手机号码 |
| [05:40] | I tell you what – if they’re looking for a fight,they found one. | 跟你说 他们要想干架 老子奉陪 |
| [05:43] | I’m not afraid to die. Let’s see if they are. | 爷不怕死 有种就过来试试 |
| [05:45] | – Nick,come on now. – I’m serious! | – Nick 行了 – 我没开玩笑! |
| [05:46] | I know you’re serious. Just dial it down. Come on. | 我知道你没开玩笑 冷静一点 别闹了 |
| [05:51] | Did you see anything? | 你看见什么了吗 |
| [05:53] | I don’t know. There was a maroon van. | 我也不知道 好像有一辆栗色的货车 |
| [05:56] | Wi-with,uh,uh,an extended cab on the roof- you know? I-I didn’t think anything of it. | 车顶好像加高了 我不觉得那很重要 |
| [06:01] | Neighbors saw that same van; it’s gone. | 街坊们也看见那辆车了 现在开走了 |
| [06:03] | You think they were sitting in that van,waiting for me to blow up? | 你是说他们就坐在那辆货车里 等着我被炸上天? |
| [06:07] | You said that Jason McCann called you? | 你说过Jason McCann给你打了电话? |
| [06:09] | Yeah,I mean,I think that kid saved my life/ | 是的 我想那孩子救了我的命 |
| [06:11] | Nick,that kid should be in jail. He helped blow up a police funeral. Come on. | Nick 那孩子应该进监狱 他协助参与了警察葬礼爆炸案 |
| [06:15] | Yeah,the D.A. couldn’t make the case back then. | 地方检察官当时无法立案 |
| [06:17] | Now,all of a sudden,you’ve got a bomb that shows up on your doorstep,and he calls you… just in time. | 突然间 你家门口出现了炸弹 而他又恰好给你打了电话 |
| [06:22] | No,it’s no coincidence. Hail his ass in to PD. | 这绝不是偶然 把他带到警察局 |
| [06:32] | Thank you,Dr. Langston. | 谢谢你 Langston博士 |
| [06:34] | No further questions. | 我没有其他问题了 |
| [06:39] | Well,Ray,shall we… go back to the moment I stabbed you? | Ray 能回忆下我刺伤你的时候吗 |
| [06:44] | Will you describe for the court and me… | 你能给我和大家描述一下 |
| [06:48] | how it felt… when I plunged my shank into your kidney? | 当我刺入你的肾脏时 到底是种什么感觉 |
| [06:52] | Objection! Irrelevant. | 反对! 与本案无关 |
| [06:54] | Defense is indulging in gratuitous sadism. | 被告只是在满足其变态的虐待欲 |
| [06:56] | Question goes to state of mind,Your Honor,which is key to my defense. | 这个问题涉及到我的精神状态 法官大人 这也是我辩护的关键 |
| [07:00] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
| [07:01] | I’ll allow it,for now. | 允许提问 |
| [07:04] | – Well,Ray,how did it feel? – Painful. | – Ray 到底是种什么感觉? – 很疼 |
| [07:08] | Can you be more specific? More…poetic? | 能再具体一点吗 再有文采一点 |
| [07:13] | You’re a published writer,Ray. | 你出过书 Ray |
| [07:14] | Describe the sensation when my shank first pierced your skin. | 描述下我用利器刺进你身体的感觉吧 |
| [07:22] | Sharp. White-hot. | 锋利 灼热 |
| [07:24] | And after that… what did you feel? | 那之后 是什么感觉 |
| [07:33] | Lightheaded. Very lightheaded. | 眩晕 头晕眼花 |
| [07:36] | And-and-and as you laid down then,and your life was draining away,you gazed into my eyes. | 然后你倒下了 生命在不断流失 你凝视我的双眼 |
| [07:44] | – What did you feel then,Ray? – Disbelief. | – 那时候你是什么感觉 Ray – 难以置信 |
| [07:47] | That’s a thought. Give me a feeling. | 那叫想法 说说你的感觉 |
| [07:52] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
| [07:53] | – What? – Fear. | – 什么 – 恐惧 |
| [07:56] | – You felt what? – I was afraid I was going to die. | – 你说什么 – 我怕我会死 |
| [08:00] | Yes. A perfectly normal human reaction to a horrific experience. | 这就对了 这是人类对于可怕经历 十分正常的反应 |
| [08:05] | – Objection! – Sustained. | – 反对 – 反对有效 |
| [08:08] | The defendant will confine himself to questioning the witness. | 被告只能对证人提问 |
| [08:11] | Boring,but fine. | 无聊 |
| [08:14] | Ray? | 那好吧 |
| [08:16] | When I look at you,when I see the anguish I caused you,I feel… nothing. | 当我看着你 看到我给你带来的伤痛 我…毫无感觉 |
| [08:24] | Objection! Defense is testifying! | 反对 被告方在做证言 |
| [08:25] | Don’t you think I want to feel something,Ray? | 你以为我不想有感情吗 Ray |
| [08:29] | The emotions that a normal human being feels? | 拥有正常人类的感情? |
| [08:32] | Look at that: Steady,calm,emotionless. | 看看 稳定 平静 冷血 |
| [08:35] | That’s just not right! | 这是不对的 |
| [08:37] | Your Honor! This is outrageous. | 法官大人 他太猖狂了 |
| [08:39] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
| [08:40] | Strike the defendant’s last statement. The jury is instructed to disregard it. | 删除被告的最后陈述 陪审团不会将其纳入考虑范围 |
| [08:44] | No further questions,Your Honor. | 没别的问题了 法官大人 |
| [08:53] | Bomber used a Z-type bowline on the grenade? | 制弹人在手榴弹上打了Z型水手结 |
| [08:55] | Makes him a lefty. | 说明他是左撇子 |
| [08:56] | Most people don’t tie anything more complicated than their shoes. | 大部分人最多只会系鞋带 |
| [09:00] | Less than 15% of the population are lefties. | 左撇子的比例小于15% |
| [09:03] | He added a half hitch to the end. | 他在最后加了个半结 |
| [09:05] | You know,it’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
| [09:06] | It’s the same signature that Alex McCann used on the bombs at the police funeral,and he’s dead. | 这和Alex McCann在警察葬礼上 用的炸弹是同样手法 而他已经死了 |
| [09:10] | Well,we know he wasn’t acting alone. | 他可不是单打独干的 |
| [09:12] | What about his brother Jason. Maybe he’s a lefty? | 他弟弟Jason呢 也许是个左撇子 |
| [09:15] | Let’s check LIMS. | 实验室信息管理系统上查一下吧 |
| [09:27] | Doesn’t say. | 资料里没说 |
| [09:28] | Well,we’re bringing him in. | 他已经在来的路上了 |
| [09:29] | I’m going to call Nick,and tell him to get his autograph,and maybe we’ll get lucky. | 我会联系Nick 让他找他的笔迹 也许猜对了呢 |
| [09:46] | It’s a pretty nasty bruise. How’d you get that? | 很严重的淤青 怎么弄的 |
| [09:48] | I fell. | 摔的 |
| [09:58] | I want to thank you for calling me when you did,or I wouldn’t be here right now. | 谢谢你那时候打电话给我 不然我就升天了 |
| [10:02] | That took a lot of guts. | 那需要很大勇气 |
| [10:04] | I’m sure there’s some people out there who didn’t appreciate it. | 我相信有人不喜欢你这样做 |
| [10:07] | Probably the same people who… put a grenade in my yard. | 也许是…在我院子里放了手雷的人 |
| [10:13] | You give me a name… and I can help you. | 你把名字告诉我 我可以帮你 |
| [10:18] | I can’t. They will kill me. | 不行 他们会杀了我的 |
| [10:27] | Dr. Huxbee. | Huxbee博士 |
| [10:28] | Just the guy I wanted to talk to. | 我正想找你谈 |
| [10:30] | I’m Jason McCann’s legal guardian. I heard you pulled him out of school. | 我是Jason McCann的法定监护人 听说你们把他从学校里带出来了 |
| [10:34] | – Is he under arrest? – No. | – 他被捕了吗 – 没有 |
| [10:36] | Then he’s coming with me. | 那我要带他走 |
| [10:37] | Let’s have a little chat first. | 我们先说两句 |
| [10:38] | We have nothing to talk about. | 没什么好说的 |
| [10:40] | Oh,you’d be surprised. | 你会大吃一惊的 |
| [10:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
| [10:46] | Oh,I saw Jason when he came in. Pretty nasty shiner the kid has. | Jason被带进来时我瞧了一眼 好重的熊猫眼 |
| [10:50] | So what happened? | 发生了什么 |
| [10:51] | He mouthed off,so you laid a little old-fashioned discipline on him? | 他胡说八道 你按老规矩给他点调教么 |
| [10:54] | Jason fell… skateboarding. | Jason玩滑板时摔的 |
| [10:57] | Yeah. Sure. | 那是 当然 |
| [11:00] | I checked out your file. | 我看了你的资料 |
| [11:01] | Before you got your PhD in political theory,you were in the Coast Guard. | 拿到政治理论博士学位以前 你是个海岸警卫员 |
| [11:05] | Must have tied a few bowline hitches back then,huh? | 当初打过几个水手结吧 |
| [11:08] | Is that where you learned to make bombs? | 你在警卫队里学会做炸弹? |
| [11:09] | I told you before,I’m opposed to violence. | 我告诉过你 我反对暴力 |
| [11:12] | Right. You just make ’em,you don’t plant ’em. | 没错 你只制作炸弹 没有去安放 |
| [11:15] | That’s too dangerous,too much shrapnel in the air. | 太危险了 会有很多碎片乱飞 |
| [11:16] | Do I need to call my attorney? | 我是不是该找律师 |
| [11:19] | I came for Jason. | 我是来领Jason的 |
| [11:21] | Just sign this release. | 签了这张释放书就行 |
| [11:23] | Then you can go back to your public speaking engagements | 然后你可以回去继续公众演讲 |
| [11:26] | where you trash this country that gives you the freedom to spew all your crap. | 把允许你自由发表言论的祖国 贬得一文不值 |
| [11:36] | I know you’re between a rock and a hard place here,but I’ll protect you. | 我知道你现在进退两难 但我会保护你 |
| [11:40] | Like you protected my brother,right? | 就像你保护我哥哥一样吗 |
| [11:42] | Hey,your brother didn’t give me a choice,man. | 是你哥哥逼我的 |
| [11:44] | You think that makes it hurt any less? | 你以为这样说我就会少伤心点吗 |
| [11:46] | Jason. | |
| [11:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
| [11:55] | Hey,you still have my number. | 你有我手机号的 |
| [12:09] | He seems scared,but I can’t read him,Jim. | 他看起来很害怕 但我读不懂他 Jim |
| [12:11] | You shot his brother. Why would he want to save your life? | 你射杀了他哥哥 他怎么会想救你 |
| [12:18] | Grenade fragments had a story to tell. | 手雷碎片有话要说 |
| [12:20] | Found trace amounts of benzyl benzoate. | 在上面发现痕量的苯甲酸苄酯 |
| [12:23] | – Well,that’s an acetone; it’s not in grenades. – Exactly. | – 那是丙酮 手雷里不需要 – 确实如此 |
| [12:25] | So if Nick’s grenade were military issue,it would have been filled with Comp-B. | 如果Nick家的是军用手雷 里面应装满了Comp-B炸药 |
| [12:29] | Acetone- that’s one of the ingredients in triacetone- triperoxide,TATP. | 丙酮是TATP熵炸药的原料之一 |
| [12:34] | That’s the same explosive that Jason McCann’s brother used to make pipe bombs. | 和Jason McCann哥哥做管状炸药 用的材料相同 |
| [12:37] | So somebody is filling empty grenades instead of pipes. | 也就是说手雷替换了管状炸弹 |
| [12:40] | Well,you can buy empty grenades as commemoratives and fill them with any boom you want. | 你可以买空手雷当纪念品 然后随心所欲往里面塞炸药 |
| [12:45] | Remember how Huxbee was bragging about living off the grid and ditching his plastic and all that? | 还记得Huxbee是怎么夸赞避世的生活 甩开那些塑料卡之类的吗 |
| [12:50] | Well,looks like some bank made him an offer for a low-interest credit card even he couldn’t refuse. | 看来有银行给他提供了 连他也难以抗拒的低息信用卡 |
| [12:58] | Guy’s become a shopaholic. | 他变购物狂了 |
| [13:00] | Retail therapy can be very effective in relieving that Armageddon stress. | 购物疗法能有效释放善恶大战的压力 |
| [13:03] | Well,Huxbee’s not buying a lot of sterno and camo, | Huxbee没有狂买吃穿用品 |
| [13:06] | but he did buy serious quantities of acetone and pool acid. | 倒是买了很多丙酮和弱酸 |
| [13:09] | Maybe he was looking to start his own Armageddon. | 也许他想自己开拓一片血腥疆场 |
| [13:23] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
| [13:24] | Yeah,I hope we’re not wasting your time here,Kip. | 希望不会让你白跑一趟 Kip |
| [13:26] | You kidding? I live for this. | 开玩笑 我靠这个吃饭啊 |
| [13:28] | So,Dr. Huxbee’s old landlord didn’t agree with his politics, | Huxbee的旧房东不同意他的政治观点 |
| [13:31] | so he booted him out of the old meeting hall,and Huxbee signed a new lease here. | 把他踢出了老会议厅 Huxbee租了这儿 |
| [13:35] | Credit cards,leases – gets the doc back on the grid. | 信用卡 租房 看来博士重回浊世喽 |
| [13:38] | We got an R.O. on this truck? | 查到这辆车真正的车主吗 |
| [13:40] | Yeah,it’s Huxbee’s – so he must be inside. | – 有 |
| [13:44] | Dr. Huxbee? | 车主是Huxbee – 那他一定在里面 |
| [13:45] | LVPD. We have a warrant. | 拉斯维加斯警察 我们有搜查证 |
| [13:49] | Huxbee? We need to talk. | Huxbee 我们得谈谈 |
| [13:54] | Got some blood here. | 发现血迹 |
| [14:03] | It’s Huxbee. | 是Huxbee |
| [14:09] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
| [14:11] | Guy just sprung Jason McCann from PD; now he’s dead? | 这个人刚刚把Jason McCann 从警局带走 现在他却死了? |
| [14:14] | Where’s Jason? | Jason在哪儿? |
| [14:18] | know,this scene looks a little too familiar. | 这个场景有那么点熟悉 |
| [14:22] | Dead body in the middle of a room? | 尸体在屋子中央? |
| [14:25] | – Body’s wired. – Are you kidding me? | – 尸体被连上了导线 – 你不是开玩笑吧? |
| [14:27] | I don’t see any explosives. | 我没看到任何炸药 |
| [14:33] | Oh,crap. | 糟糕 |
| [14:42] | That can’t be good. | 那可不是什么好事 |
| [14:43] | You think? | 你觉得呢? |
| [14:44] | What is it with you? | 你怎么想的? |
| [14:45] | You some kind of a bomb magnet? | 某种磁力炸弹? |
| [14:48] | All right,guys,let’s get out of here. | 好了 伙计们 我们先撤 |
| [14:49] | The whole place might be rigged. | 整个地方可能都被装配了炸药 |
| [14:51] | Retrace your steps. | 按原路返回 |
| [14:57] | Hang on. | 等下 |
| [14:59] | What is that? Looks like some kind of sensor. | 那是什么? 看起来像某种传感器 |
| [15:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [15:05] | You’re not gonna like this. | 你们不会喜欢这样的 |
| [15:13] | One door in,one door out. | 一门进 一门出 |
| [15:16] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪儿也去不了 |
| [15:25] | Control,KA-135. | 控制中心 KA-135 |
| [15:26] | We have a 445 at 3027 Rosemont Boulevard. | 在罗斯蒙特大街3027号有炸弹 |
| [15:31] | Control,KA-13… | 控制中心 KA-13… |
| [15:34] | – Radio’s dead. – What? | – 无线电坏了 – 什么? |
| [15:35] | – Phone,too. – Seriously? | – 手机也是 – 真的? |
| [15:37] | Must be jamming the signals. | 一定是屏蔽了信号 |
| [15:38] | Fantastic. We’re on our own. | 太好了 我们只能靠自己了 |
| [15:41] | Well… come on,man,you’re the rock star here. | 拜托 老兄 你可是这里的摇滚巨星 |
| [15:43] | Time to start playing,bud. Let’s go. | 该你上场表演了 开始吧 |
| [15:45] | Photo-sensor chip under the DB armed the bombs and lasers. | 尸体下的光敏感器片直接与 炸弹和激光相连 |
| [15:48] | We break any of those beams,that much C-4 is gonna take us all out. | 破坏任何光束 那么多C4炸药会让我们上天 |
| [15:53] | We got to diffuse this bad boy. | 我们得搞定这个坏孩子 |
| [15:55] | – We? – Yeah. | – 我们? – 是的 |
| [15:56] | How are we going to get to it? | 我们怎么搞呢? |
| [15:58] | I’m still working on it. | 我还在想 |
| [16:03] | Keyless car entry receiver circuit. | 无匙启动汽车接收电路 |
| [16:06] | Fob transmitter’s probably connected to the lasers. | 发射器很可能连接到了激光上 |
| [16:10] | That clock say 14 minutes? | 这个时钟说14分钟? |
| [16:11] | That’s a lifetime. | 那是我们的全部时间 |
| [16:12] | To disarm it,or is that just what we’ve got left? | 是解除定时装置所需时间 还是我们的余生时间? |
| [16:15] | Both. | 都是 |
| [16:18] | Dr. Corey,two weeks ago you brought a mobile MRI machine to Ely State Prison to conduct a test on me. | Corey医生 2周前你带移动核磁共振机 到伊利州立监狱为我做测试 |
| [16:28] | Yes. I…scanned your brain while you were shown a series of crime photographs. | 是的 我…在你看一系列犯罪照片时 扫描了你的大脑 |
| [16:34] | Describe the photos. | 描述下这些照片 |
| [16:36] | They were graphic,uh, extremely violent. | 是图像 极其的暴力 |
| [16:40] | Images of mutilated and dismembered bodies. | 肢解的照片 |
| [16:44] | What happens,Doctor,to the average person’s brain when they’re shown such images? | 医生 当给普通人看这种图片 他们的大脑如何反应? |
| [16:49] | This… is the orbital cortex. | 这…是额眶部皮质 |
| [16:53] | It governs,uh,moral decision making,aggression,impulse control. | 它控制了 呃 伦理决定 侵犯行为 冲动控制 |
| [16:58] | It’s lit up like a Christmas tree. It’s so beautiful,Doctor. | 它亮起来就像圣诞树 真是漂亮 医生 |
| [17:02] | Well,it’s because it’s being stimulated. | 那是因为它受到了刺激 |
| [17:05] | Clearly,the,uh,subject was deeply disturbed by the images. | 很明显 该区域深受图片带来的干扰 |
| [17:09] | And how does this compare to a scan of… my orbital cortex? | 这个和我的额眶部皮质… 扫描比起来怎么呢? |
| [17:14] | Well… as you can see,yours is pitch black; there is no activity. | 唔…如你所见 你的是深黑色的 那里没有活动性 |
| [17:21] | Your orbital cortex is profoundly impaired. | 你的额眶部皮质严重损坏 |
| [17:28] | Doctor,do you know what caused this… this defect? | 医生 你知道是什么引起…这种缺陷? |
| [17:32] | You possess a genetic mutation: the Monoamine Oxidase A,or MAO-A gene. | 你发生了基因突变: 单胺氧化酶A或MAO-A基因 |
| [17:43] | Otherwise known as the warrior gene,for its association with aggression. | 又叫勇士基因 因为它与攻击性相关 |
| [17:49] | Doctor,what is the significance of this warrior gene for someone like me? | 医生 对于我这种人来说 勇士基因的重要性是什么? |
| [17:53] | Well,according to numerous studies,if you suffered severe childhood abuse and possessed this gene, | 根据多项研究 如果儿童时期 遭受严重虐待 并拥有这种基因 |
| [18:01] | it increases your chances of committing a violent crime by… four hundred percent. | 就会使暴力犯罪的机会增加…400% |
| [18:10] | Doctor,you complete me,or at least you complete my understanding of me. | 医生 你让我明白了 或者至少 你让我更明白了自己 |
| [18:15] | – Objection. – I know,counsel is testifying. | – 反对 – 我知道 辩护律师在作证 |
| [18:17] | Sustained,sustained. | 反对有效 反对有效 |
| [18:18] | Mr. Haskell,I’ve given you a lot of leeway because you’re pro per, | Haskell先生 因为你正进行自我辩护 所以给了你很多时间 |
| [18:22] | but if you try to do my job again,I will hold you in contempt. | 但如果你还想做我的工作 我就判你藐视法庭 |
| [18:26] | Mea culpa,Your Ho | 对不起 法官大人 |
| [18:29] | So,Dr. Corey,it is your expert opinion that I cannot be held responsible for my actions,for any of them? | Corey医生 你的专家意见是 我不能对我的所作所为负责是吗? |
| [18:37] | That is correct. | 正确 |
| [18:38] | So it is true what they say,that I am a monster,but a monster made of biology beyond my control. | 那么他们说的没错 我是个禽兽 但是一个生理上无法自控的禽兽 |
| [18:45] | So convicting me of attempted murder would be like convicting a blind man of being unable to see. | 指控我谋杀未遂就像 控告一个瞎子不能看得见一样 |
| [18:51] | Who’s the real victim here?! | 这里谁是真正的受害者?! |
| [18:53] | Mr.Haskell! | Haskell先生! |
| [18:56] | Who’s the real victim? | 谁是真正的受害者? |
| [19:01] | Bomb out of reach,clock facing us – they want us to see how much time we have left,force our hand. | 接触不到炸弹 面对计时器-他们想 让我们知道还剩多少时间 逼我们就范 |
| [19:06] | Yeah,that’s ’cause they’re watching us. | 那是因为他们在监视我们 |
| [19:09] | They want to see us sweat. | 他们想看到我们紧张流汗 |
| [19:14] | Yeah,here we go. | 是的 在这里 |
| [19:22] | They’ve been a step ahead of us this whole time. | 他们总是快我们一步 |
| [19:23] | Yep. | 是的 |
| [19:25] | Well… they want to play with lasers,I’ll give ’em lasers. | 他们想玩激光 我就给他们激光 |
| [19:37] | All right,guys,ideas? | 伙计们 有好主意吗? |
| [19:39] | Well,we can’t go through the beams,so maybe we go over ’em. | 我们不能穿过光束 但也许能绕过它们 |
| [19:42] | Yeah,there’s plenty of pallets and lumber. | 是的 那里有很多托盘和木材 |
| [19:45] | Yeah. Yeah,enough to build a stairway to Heaven. | 是的 |
| [20:00] | Lou! | 足够搭建通往天堂的阶梯 |
| [20:03] | No! | 别! |
| [20:05] | You don’t want to be next. | 你不会想成为下一个的 |
| [20:06] | That goes for you,too,Stokes. | 你也是一样 Stokes |
| [20:15] | Nine-mil cartridges set into the wood. Nails as firing pins. | 9毫米子弹嵌在木板里 用钉子做撞针 |
| [20:18] | Very smart. | 很聪明 |
| [20:19] | Yeah,smarter than me. | 是的 比我聪明 |
| [20:22] | All right,you’re good along that line. | 走那边没问题 |
| [20:28] | It’s bad,isn’t it? | 很糟 是不是? |
| [20:33] | He may have nicked an artery. | 他可能被伤到了主动脉 |
| [20:35] | I’m gonna apply some pressure. | 我要帮你压一下 |
| [20:38] | It’s gonna hurt. | 会挺痛的 |
| [20:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [20:42] | God,I hate it when you’re right. | 上帝 讨厌你说的没错 |
| [20:45] | We want to get out here,we better start stacking. | 我们想要离开这里 最好马上开始堆垛 |
| [20:47] | All right,you guys go for it. I’m gonna stay with Lou. | 好 你们去堆 我跟Lou呆在这里 |
| [20:50] | Careful what you pick up. | 小心你捡的东西 |
| [20:51] | Yeah,copy that. | 知道 不重蹈覆辙 |
| [21:02] | You should find more compassion in your heart for Nate. | 你该更同情点Nate |
| [21:05] | The man has a disease. | 这个人有病的 |
| [21:06] | I’m sorry,who are you? | 不好意思 你是? |
| [21:07] | I’m Vivian,Nate’s | fianc閑. His one true love. 我是Vivian Nate的未婚妻 他的真爱 |
| [21:11] | I see. | 我明白了 |
| [21:13] | – Did Nate give you that pendant? – Yes. | – 是Nate给你的吊坠吗? – 是的 |
| [21:15] | I wonder if you understand the significance of it. | 你知道它的意义吗 |
| [21:17] | Oh,Nate’s a very spiritual man. | 当然 Nate是个有灵性的人 |
| [21:19] | I was referring to his first two victims,Joel Steiner and Tiffany Cohen. | 我是说他头2个受害人 Joel Steiner和Tiffany Cohen |
| [21:24] | They both wore identical Stars of David. | 他俩都戴了相同的大卫之星 |
| [21:26] | They were two young people very much in love,just starting out in life, | 2个相爱的年轻人 生活刚刚开始 |
| [21:30] | when he kidnapped them,murdered Joel, | 而Nate绑架了他们 杀了Joel |
| [21:32] | so that he could rape and torture Tiffany at his leisure. | 以便他强奸并折磨Tiffany做消遣 |
| [21:34] | Well,you heard that expert; he’s not responsible for his actions. | 你听到专家说的了 他没法控制自己 |
| [21:38] | Besides,the love of a good woman can change any man. | 而且 一个好女人的爱能改变任何男人 |
| [21:41] | Now,why don’t you tell that to the seven women that we found buried under his floorboards? | 你为什么不把这些话告诉 |
| [21:45] | Vivian. | 埋在他家地板下的7个女人? |
| [21:47] | Join the prayer circle. | 我们来一起祈祷吧 |
| [21:56] | I see you’ve met the Brides of Haskell. | 你见过Haskell的新娘团了 |
| [21:59] | They’re all wearing identical Stars of David. | 她们都戴着大卫之星 |
| [22:03] | Well,serial killers have groupies,Ray. | 连环杀人犯总有疯狂的粉丝 Ray |
| [22:05] | Well,they may not be the only ones listening to this psychobabble. | 她们不是唯一听信那些心理学鬼话的人 |
| [22:08] | You should have seen the jury listening to his expert witness,this Dr.Corey. | 你该看看陪审团听他的专家作证时的样子 那个什么Corey医生 |
| [22:12] | Haskell’s going to try and use the MAO-A defense to get all of his convictions overturned,Jim. | Haskell想用MAO-A缺陷论来开脱罪行 |
| [22:17] | That’s a long shot,Ray. | 这不太可能 Ray |
| [22:18] | You heard of Willie Sutton,bank robber,right? | – 你听过Willie Sutton吧? – 抢银行的 |
| [22:21] | Right. Sentenced to over 100 years. | 对 被判了100年监禁 |
| [22:23] | Studied civil rights law in jail. | 他在监狱里学了民权法 |
| [22:25] | Got all of his convictions overturned. | 推翻了所有定罪 |
| [22:27] | He died a free man. | 无罪释放 安稳终老 |
| [22:28] | Captain Brass? | Brass警长? |
| [22:31] | Ready for testimony. | 到您作证了 |
| [22:34] | Okay,my turn on the hot seat. | 好吧 轮到我上热锅了 |
| [22:36] | See you later. | 等会儿见 |
| [22:40] | Hey,stay with me. | 嘿 清醒点 |
| [22:42] | We’re gonna get you out of here. We’re all gonna get out of here. | 我们会把你弄出去的 会出去的 |
| [22:48] | All right,Kip. Once you’re in,you’re in. | 好了 Kip 一旦进去就出不来了 |
| [22:51] | You ready,wild man? | 准备好了么 勇士? |
| [22:55] | If I were you,I’d stick that landing,bud. | 我要是你 我会稳稳落地 伙计 |
| [23:06] | You’re good. | 没事 |
| [23:15] | All right. | 好了 |
| [23:21] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间不多了 |
| [23:26] | Big capacitors. | 大电容 |
| [23:28] | Just a come-on. | 真是诱惑 |
| [23:29] | You know,I don’t think Huxbee or Jason McCann pulled this off. | 我觉得这不像Huxbee或是Jason干的 |
| [23:33] | You might want to find some shelter. | 你最好找个掩体 |
| [23:35] | All we got is plywood. That’s no good against C-4? | 这儿只有三合板 能挡得住C-4? |
| [23:38] | It can’t hurt. | 总比没有强 |
| [23:40] | All right. I’ll be right back. | 好吧 我就回来 |
| [23:45] | We got to get him to cover. | 我们得找个掩体 |
| [23:47] | Can you sit up for me,Lou? | 你能坐起来吗 Lou? |
| [23:48] | I got it. | 好了 |
| [23:52] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
| [23:58] | Stay strong,Lou. | 撑着点 Lou |
| [24:00] | – Ah,hell. – What? What? | – 见鬼 – 怎么了? |
| [24:02] | Mercury switch. | 磁性水银开关 |
| [24:04] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听着不妙 |
| [24:05] | Anti-tampering device. | 防干预装置 |
| [24:07] | Works on gravity. | 靠重力作用 |
| [24:10] | Normally I’d cut the main power,but this baby’s got a collapsing circuit. | 一般我切断主电线就行了 但这玩意儿有崩溃电路 |
| [24:14] | Translation? | 说通俗点? |
| [24:16] | I cut the power lead,it triggers the bomb. | 我切断电源线 会引爆炸弹 |
| [24:20] | I’ve got to cut these two conductors separately,make sure the wires don’t touch. | 我得分别切断这2根线 保证线路不接触 |
| [24:24] | All right. | 好的 |
| [24:25] | You get to cover. | 你去躲起来 |
| [24:26] | Hell,no,man. I’m staying right here with you. | 不行 我就在这陪你 |
| [24:28] | Ah,you’re the wild man. | 你才是勇士 |
| [24:32] | Less than a minute. | 不到1分钟了 |
| [24:33] | Plenty of time. | 有的是时间 |
| [24:38] | 45 seconds. | 45秒 |
| [24:48] | First cut. | 第一剪 |
| [24:56] | Second cut. | 第二剪 |
| [25:10] | It stopped. | 停住了 |
| [25:11] | I hate to disappoint you,Stokes,but you’re not dying today. | 我不想扫你的兴 Stokes 不过你今天死不了了 |
| [25:19] | Damn! Good job. | 干得好! |
| [25:21] | Let’s get him to a hospital. | 我们送他去医院 |
| [25:23] | You’re my hero,man. | 你是我的救星 伙计 |
| [25:28] | He got it. He got it. We’re good. We’re good,Lou. | 他成功了 我们没事了 Lou |
| [25:32] | Come here. It’s all right | 过来 没事了 |
| [25:39] | Get down! | 趴下! |
| [26:06] | Over here. | 这边 |
| [26:12] | I got three people down. | 3人倒下 |
| [26:13] | One female in a CSI vest. | 1名女性穿着CSI背心 |
| [26:15] | Requesting two additional paramedics. | 再派2名急救人员 |
| [26:16] | It’s okay. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 没事了 我们会把你们弄出去 |
| [26:20] | One of my victims has life-threatening injuries. | 1名受害人受了致命伤 |
| [26:23] | So Nick and Catherine are all right? | 就是说Nick和Catherine都没事? |
| [26:26] | And what about Vartann? | Vartann怎么样? |
| [26:29] | Good. Listen,Greg,get the name of his attending for me so I can follow up after. | 听我说 Greg 给我他主治医生的名字 我好跟进 |
| [26:32] | Oh,um,batter up. Got to go. | 该我上场了 先挂了 |
| [26:35] | Thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢你打来告诉我 |
| [26:36] | So,as a medical doctor, what is your opinion about Dr. Corey’s theory | 作为一个医药博士 你怎么看Corey医生的理论 |
| [26:41] | that individuals with the MAO-A gene are predisposed to violence? | 具有MAO-A基因的人容易产生暴力行为? |
| [26:46] | It is my opinion that it is utter nonsense. | 在我看来这些完全没有根据 |
| [26:49] | Sure,there have been several studies that claim that there’s a link between the MAO-A gene and violent behavior, | 当然 有很多研究显示MAO-A基因 与暴力行为有一定的联系 |
| [26:55] | but there are just as many studies that dispute those findings. | 但也有相当多的研究对此提出质疑 |
| [26:58] | Dr. Corey’s conclusions are not neuroscience. | Corey的结论并不符合神经学 |
| [27:01] | They’re neuromythology. | 而是神经神话 |
| [27:03] | Could you give us an example? | 你能举个例子吗? |
| [27:04] | Alcoholics are genetically predisposed to alcoholism,which is a known disease, | 酒鬼从基因方面来看是由于酒精中毒症 是一种已知的疾病 |
| [27:09] | but we don’t give drunks a pass if they decide to get behind the wheel of a vehicle and kill people. | 但我们也不能纵容他们酒后驾车致人死亡 |
| [27:15] | The law is interested in whether or not a person understands the difference between right and wrong, | 法律最重要的 就在于判断 当事人是否能明辨是非 |
| [27:20] | and the defendant knows the difference between right and wrong. | 本案被告是明白对错之分的 |
| [27:23] | He takes pleasure in committing sadistic crimes that he knows are against the law. | 他犯下残酷的虐待罪 以此为乐 并且知道这是触犯法律的 |
| [27:28] | The fact that he has tried to cover up those crimes is evidence of his consciousness of guilt. | 他隐藏犯罪证据的行为恰恰证明了这点 |
| [27:34] | No further questions,Your Honor. | 没有问题了 法官大人 |
| [27:38] | I have nothing but questions. | 我问题倒是多得是 |
| [27:41] | – Dr. Langston,are you a psychiatrist? – No. | – Langston博士 你是精神科医生吗? – 不是 |
| [27:45] | – A neurologist? – No. | – 神经科专家? – 不是 |
| [27:49] | – A geneticist? – No. My field is research pathology. | – 遗传学家? – 不是 我研究的是病理学 |
| [27:54] | – Then you have no expertise in this area at all,correct? – No. | – 就是说你并不精通这个领域了对吗? – 不是 |
| [28:00] | No? You mean yes. | 不是? 你是说是吧 |
| [28:02] | You just testified to a complete lack of credentials. | 你刚才的证词说了你没有专业学历 |
| [28:06] | So,on what would you base any expertise? | 你是根据哪个专家的意见? |
| [28:10] | Personal experience. | 个人经历 |
| [28:14] | Like you,I was abused by an alcoholic father as a child,and,like you,I have the MAO-A gene. | 像你一样 我幼年时被酒鬼父亲虐待 像你一样 我有MAO-A基因 |
| [28:23] | DNA isn’t destiny. | DNA 不能决定命运 |
| [28:26] | We’re all responsible for our own actions. | 我们都要为自己的行为负责 |
| [28:30] | I share the same gene with you,Nate,but I’ve never murdered anyone. | 我与你有相同的基因 Nate 可我没杀任何人 |
| [28:34] | I take satisfaction in bringing justice to victims,not killing them and torturing them. | 我的满足感源于为受害者伸张正义 而不是折磨和杀害他们 |
| [28:39] | Which is the only way that you can feel any connection to another human being. | 而那却是你与他人沟通的唯一方式 |
| [28:50] | Don’t you think that was a little below the belt,Ray? | 你不觉得那样做很”性”奋吗 Ray? |
| [29:02] | Welcome back. | 总算醒了 |
| [29:05] | The doctors patched you up. You’re going to be okay. | 医生给你做了包扎 你会没事的 |
| [29:09] | But Kip didn’t make it. | 可Kip没挺过来 |
| [29:13] | Did we get ’em? | 抓到他们了? |
| [29:15] | We will. | 会抓到的 |
| [29:18] | Thanks… for being here. | 谢谢你…在这陪我 |
| [29:21] | Where else would I be? | 我还能去哪? |
| [29:25] | You get some rest. | 好好休息 |
| [29:27] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
| [29:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [29:37] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样? |
| [29:39] | Good,I think. | 还好 我觉得 |
| [29:42] | How you doing? | 你呢? |
| [29:44] | I’m still in one piece. | 没缺胳膊 没少腿 |
| [29:46] | Yeah,you should probably get checked out anyway. | 是的 不过还是应该做个检查 |
| [29:48] | That’s usually my line. | 这话通常是我说的 |
| [29:53] | Hey,you’re always taking care of me. | 平时总是你照顾我 |
| [29:56] | How about I take care of you for a change? | 这次换我照顾你怎么样? |
| [30:00] | Okay. | 好 |
| [30:06] | Thanks,Nicky. | 谢谢 Nicky |
| [30:10] | Sometime between being bludgeoned and the postmortem blast injuries, | 在被打昏之后和炸飞之前 |
| [30:14] | Huxbee managed to get himself shot in the head. | Huxbee 头部还中了枪 |
| [30:16] | Single GSW,execution style. | 只有一处枪伤 像枪决 |
| [30:19] | Were you able to recover the bullet? | 查得出枪型吗? |
| [30:21] | Nine millimeter hollow-point. | 9毫米中空子弹 |
| [30:23] | Ballistics sent over a report. | 弹道测试报告刚拿来 |
| [30:25] | Gunshot was overkill. | 那一枪根本没必要 |
| [30:28] | Blunt force trauma was the cause of death. | 钝器击伤已经构成死因了 |
| [30:31] | IBIS hit. | IBIS系统里查得到 |
| [30:32] | The same gun was used in a break-in at a National Guard armory in Salt Lake nine months ago. | 9个月前 同一把枪曾用于盐湖城 国民警卫队军械库的非法闯入案 |
| [30:37] | What did they take? | 他们拿走什么了? |
| [30:38] | Couple of M-9s… | 两把9毫米手枪 |
| [30:42] | 20 pounds of C-4. | 还有20磅C-4炸药 |
| [30:44] | You know,the armory is not our only link to the military. | 这军械库并不是与军队的唯一关联 |
| [30:46] | I ran the serial number on the camera from the warehouse. | 我查了下仓库里相机的序列号 |
| [30:51] | It was purchased two years ago at an Army PX in Black Rock Arsenal,Virginia. | 2年前购于弗吉尼亚州黑石军械库的 一个军中福利社 |
| [30:55] | The buyer paid cash. | 付的是现金 |
| [30:57] | Maybe at the PX in Virginia,but not at Meyer’s Hardware Store in North Las Vegas. | 弗吉尼亚的福利社 也许吧 但不是 Meyer在维加斯北开的五金店 |
| [31:01] | I just ran Huxbee’s recent credit card purchases. | 我刚查了Huxbee最近的 信用卡消费记录 |
| [31:03] | Guess who swiped his plastic. | 猜猜谁刷了他的卡 |
| [31:08] | That’s definitely Jason McCann on the left. | 左边那个绝对是Jason McCann |
| [31:10] | Using Huxbee’s card,or a card he took out in his name. | 要么是他用了Huxbee的卡 要么是用了他的名 |
| [31:13] | To buy bomb-making materials. | 去买造炸弹的材料 |
| [31:15] | Okay,so,Mr. Non-Violence loses his temper,gives Jason the back of his hand. | 好吧 “非暴力先生”动了肝火 对Jason动了粗 |
| [31:20] | Explains Jason’s bruise in P.D. | 在警局时 Jason脸上的伤就是这么来的 |
| [31:21] | Then Huxbee springs him,tells Jason that he’s a threat to their movement. | 然后Huxbee突然告诉Jason 他对整个行动是个威胁 |
| [31:26] | It’s got to stop. | 他得中断自己的行为 |
| [31:27] | So Jason decides Huxbee’s got to stop. | 结果Jason把Huxbee给断了 |
| [31:29] | Breathing,that is. | 断了他的气 |
| [31:30] | We know that he didn’t make the bomb alone. | 我们知道 炸药不是他一个人做的 |
| [31:33] | Let’s push in on this guy. | 来瞧瞧这个家伙 |
| [31:36] | Army field jacket. | 野战夹克 |
| [31:39] | to wear a jacket Thin with his name on it? | 这家伙傻到穿写着自己名字的衣服? |
| [31:42] | ugh Let’s check him against all personnel at Black Rock Arsenal for the last two years. | 查查过去2年黑石军械库人员名单 看是否能找到这家伙 |
| [31:50] | Madame Foreperson,have you reached a verdict? | 陪审团 你们达成一致了吗? |
| [31:54] | We have,Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
| [32:11] | In the case of Nathaniel Haskell,Case Number 20433,Clark County Criminal Court. | Nathaniel Haskell一案 克拉克郡刑事法庭20433号案件 |
| [32:17] | As to the count of attempted murder,the jury finds the defendant guilty. | 陪审团裁定被告 谋杀未遂罪名成立 |
| [32:29] | It’s an injustice. | 判决不公正 |
| [32:31] | The whole world is watching. | 全世界都看着呢 |
| [32:33] | Sentencing will be on February 28. | 刑期将在2月28日宣布 |
| [32:37] | This court is now adjourned. | 现在休庭 |
| [32:47] | Well done. | 干得好 |
| [32:48] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
| [33:04] | So,Greg was able to I.D. the guy in the hardware store with Jason McCann. | Greg查明了五金店里 Jason McCann同伙的名字 |
| [33:10] | His name is Timothy Johnson. | 他叫Timothy Johnson |
| [33:14] | Specialty 89 Delta? | 三角洲特种部队89特勤分队? |
| [33:16] | That’s explosive ordinance disposal. | 那是搞爆炸物处理的 |
| [33:18] | Yeah. And a less-than-honorable discharge two years ago. | 2年前还被不荣誉免职 |
| [33:21] | According to Nevada DMV,he owns a maroon Chevy van. | 根据内华达车管所记录 他有一辆栗色的雪佛兰货车 |
| [33:25] | Jason’s been playing me this whole time. | Jason一直在耍我们 |
| [33:27] | ing me,acting like he’s trying to save my life was just bait to get me, | 给我打电话 看似要救我 其实是为了引我 |
| [33:30] | Catherine and Vartann in that building at the same time, | Catherine 还有Vartann 一起去那房子 |
| [33:32] | so he could blow us all to smithereens. | 这样可以一次把我们都炸飞 |
| [33:35] | And Kip’s the one who paid for it. | 可最后受害的却是Kip |
| [33:36] | You know,it was all three who took his brother down. | 知道吗 就是因为你们3个 他哥哥才落得这个下场 |
| [33:39] | Damn! How could I not see that,Sara? | 该死!我怎么就没想到呢 Sara? |
| [33:41] | Now,wait a minute,wait a minute. You saw the tripwire. | 等等 你看到了绊脚线 |
| [33:43] | That’s the important thing. | 这很重要 |
| [33:45] | You know what I want to know? | 知道我想知道什么吗? |
| [33:47] | Is Jason pulling the strings,or is someone else pulling his strings? | 到底是Jason在策划 还是他被人操控? |
| [33:50] | Well,we thought it was Huxbee. | 之前我们以为是Huxbee |
| [33:52] | It’s got to be this dude,Johnson. | 应该是那个Johnson |
| [33:53] | Well,we got to find them; they still have a lot of C-4. | 我们得找着他们 他们手上炸药还很多 |
| [33:56] | Okay,what about that DMV address? | 车管所记录地址查了吗? |
| [33:57] | It’s no good. Greg ran it. | 没用 Greg 查过了 |
| [33:59] | The guy used an abandoned house; it’s the end of the line. | 地址是个弃所 这条线断了 |
| [34:01] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
| [34:03] | Kids and their phones. | 这帮孩子有手机 |
| [34:05] | That dumb-ass called me. | 那个笨蛋打过电话给我 |
| [34:07] | I think he deserves a call back,don’t you? | 我应该回一声 对不? |
| [34:15] | – Hello? – Hey,Jason. | – 喂? – 嗨Jason |
| [34:17] | It’s Nick Stokes. How’s it going? | 我是Nick Stokes 最近怎么样? |
| [34:20] | Bet you weren’t expecting to hear from me,were you? | 你没想到是我打的 对吧? |
| [34:23] | No,actually,I wasn’t. | 是没想到 |
| [34:24] | Maybe we should just continue our conversation right now,what do you think? | 也许我们现在该继续聊聊 你觉得怎样? |
| [34:28] | I mean,we were interrupted. I think we have a lot to talk about,don’t you? | 我是说 上次被打断了 |
| [34:35] | Jason. | 我们还有很多可以说的 不是吗? |
| [34:40] | Come on,talk to me,you little punk. | 跟我说说话 你这个小混混 |
| [34:45] | I don’t think he likes you anymore. | 我觉得他再也不喜欢你了 |
| [34:46] | Oh,he’s gonna like me a lot less,believe me. | 相信我 不喜欢得厉害呢 |
| [34:49] | I got the cell tower. | 我找到信号的发射塔了 |
| [34:50] | CT-16,south receiver,22 miles west of Searchlight. | CT-16 南部接收站 Searchlight以南22英里 |
| [34:55] | Not too many people out there. | 那儿没多少人 |
| [34:56] | Probably not a lot of maroon vans,either. | 估计那里栗色货车也不多 |
| [35:10] | Captain Brass, Air One here. | Brass队长 这里是空中一号 |
| [35:12] | Got a visual? | 找到了吗 |
| [35:13] | Affirmative. | 是的 |
| [35:14] | Maroon van,two WMA’s matching suspect’s description. | 栗色货车 2名嫌犯符合描述 |
| [35:18] | Hang back. Maintain visual. | 原地待命 继续监视 |
| [35:20] | This is Charlie-O-five. What’s their position,Air One? | 我是C05 空中一号你在哪 |
| [35:23] | Just turning west onto State Route 164. | 刚向西开上164号州际公路 |
| [35:27] | Hey,they’re headed for California,Jim. | Jim 他们开去加州 |
| [35:29] | We take 95 south,we can cut ’em off. | 我们走95号路向南 能拦下他们 |
| [35:31] | Just try to keep up. | 保持联系 |
| [35:39] | The last cage on the left. | 左手最后一间 |
| [35:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [35:49] | Hi,Ray. | 嘿 Ray |
| [35:51] | You…were magnificent on the witness stand. | 你在证人席上表现真帅 |
| [35:54] | That MAO-A revelation of yours…Delightfully unexpected. | 你解释的MAO-A…还挺令人惊喜啊 |
| [35:59] | You know,a good lawyer never asks a question that he doesn’t have the answer to. | 好律师从不问没把握的问题 |
| [36:02] | Beware the sin of pride,Ray. | 小心刚愎自用啊 Ray |
| [36:06] | But I feel it was a positive experience,because now I feel even closer to you. | 但我觉得也算是不错的经历 现在离你更近了 |
| [36:10] | Discovering we share more than just your kidney. | 我们也算共经风雨了 |
| [36:13] | Do you have chills,Ray? | 你就没感到寒意吗 Ray |
| [36:15] | No. Steady. Calm. | 没有 平稳 淡定 |
| [36:19] | Question,though. | 有个问题 |
| [36:21] | How long have you known that you were an MAO-A gene carrier? | 你知道你携带MAO-A基因多久了 |
| [36:25] | You heard Dr. Corey,Ray – months,maybe… maybe longer. | 你听Corey医生说了Ray 几个月 可能更长 |
| [36:29] | No,you must have known before your first kill. | 不对 你第一次杀戮前就知道了 |
| [36:32] | My first human kill. | 是我第一次杀人前 |
| [36:35] | You talk about a good excuse to start having some fun,huh? | 你拿这借口找乐呢 |
| [36:38] | Oh,Ray… it’s like a mirror with you. | Ray 这就好像一面镜子 |
| [36:42] | It’s like playing with myself,only… better. | 最多也就是跟我玩玩 |
| [36:46] | So,how long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
| [36:47] | Ray,you know my job history and that I never,ever had one in my life. | Ray 你知道我的工作经历 我没工作 |
| [36:51] | So I had to have income. | 不得不去赚钱 |
| [36:53] | Blood donations,sperm bank,the odd psychological research study – | 献血 捐精 古怪的心理研究实验 |
| [36:57] | those cute grad students,they pay good money. | 有爱的研究生 给不少钱 |
| [37:00] | The first studies on the MAO-A gene didn’t happen until the 1970s. | 70年代才有第一个关于MAO-A基因的研究 |
| [37:03] | How did you know,Nate? | 你怎么知道的 Nate |
| [37:04] | I wanted to be the first kid on my block to have one,Ray, | 我想成为我们社区第一个 有那个基因的孩子 Ray |
| [37:08] | so I could blame everything on my father. | 那就可以把一切归罪于我爸爸 |
| [37:11] | I just prayed to God to bring me one of those genes,Ray. | 我向上帝祈祷获得那个基因 Ray |
| [37:14] | You can’t alter your DNA. You either have the gene or you don’t. | 你不能改变DNA 要么有 要么没有 |
| [37:20] | Trust me,Ray… if you want something bad enough,you can will it to happen. | 相信我 Ray 你要是极度渴求 就能让它实现 |
| [37:24] | Look at those women; they fight over me,Ray. | 看看那些女人为我而战 Ray |
| [37:26] | It’s ’cause I will it. | 就因为我就想这样 |
| [37:27] | You’re really giving yourself a little bit too much credit. | 你还真抬举自己 |
| [37:29] | No,I’m a chick magnet,Ray,and you know that. | 不是的 我只是万人迷 Ray 你清楚这点 |
| [37:33] | You’re a magnet for the walking wounded. | 你是害人精 |
| [37:35] | Look at you in this cage. You’re pathetic. | 看看你在牢笼里 多可悲 |
| [37:40] | Whatever. | 那又怎样 |
| [37:43] | You know what I dream of more than sex,Ray? | 你知道我想的不只是性吧 Ray |
| [37:46] | What? | 什么 |
| [37:49] | Freedom. | 自由 |
| [37:51] | I bet you do. | 我肯定你是这么想的 |
| [37:54] | You’ve killed 14 people. | 你杀了14个人 |
| [37:57] | There’s no gene that’s gonna magically make you free,not for that. | 不会有基因奇迹般地给你自由 |
| [38:01] | Power of positive thinking,Ray. | 多想想积极的一面 Ray |
| [38:04] | And I’m very positive. | 我可是很积极的 |
| [38:21] | I thought you were smarter than your brother,huh? | 我还以为你比你哥哥聪明呢 |
| [38:23] | But you had to make it personal. | 可你却把它搞成私人恩怨 |
| [38:24] | It’s always been personal. | 这就是个人恩怨 |
| [38:25] | They killed my brother; now they’re gonna pay. | 他们杀了我的哥哥 现在要付出代价 |
| [38:28] | Well,you think you’re the only guy who lost someone? | 你以为就你失去了亲人吗 |
| [38:29] | I’ve had more friends bleed out in my arms in the middle of a damn sandbox than I can count, | 中东战区 在我怀里流血致死的朋友 都数不清了 |
| [38:33] | but at least I know what I’m fighting for – real freedom. | 但至少我还知道我在为什么努力 真正的自由 |
| [38:35] | Stop talking to me like I am some kid. | 别用对孩子的语气跟我说话 |
| [38:38] | I brought you in! | 我拉你进来的 |
| [38:39] | I taught you everything,you little punk! | 都是我教你的 你个小混蛋 |
| [38:42] | Not just how to make bombs but how to bring this freedom fight home,stay alive,live to fight another day | 不只是做炸弹 还有如何在家乡 为自由而战 活下去 继续战斗 |
| [38:46] | and not go strength against strength and take on the whole damn LVPD. | 而不是跟整个维加斯警局硬碰硬 |
| [38:50] | You’re just gonna get us killed,kid. | 你会害死我们的 孩子 |
| [38:51] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
| [38:55] | Stop the car. Stop the car! | 停车 停车 |
| [39:06] | What are you doing? Run it! | 你干嘛呢 冲过去 |
| [39:07] | Shut the hell up. | 闭嘴 |
| [39:11] | Johnson! McCann! Get out of the car! | Johnson! McCann! 下车! |
| [39:20] | I’m not dying today. | 我可不想今天死 |
| [39:21] | Don’t quit on me. | 别背叛我 |
| [39:23] | Throw your weapons out the window,and step out of the car now. | 从车窗丢掉武器 从车里出来 |
| [39:28] | Got no choice. Look at all those guns. | 没得选 看看那枪 |
| [39:30] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
| [39:30] | You’re surrounded! Get out of the car! | 你们被包围了 快下车 |
| [39:33] | I’ll give up,but only to Stokes. | 我只对Stokes投降 |
| [39:36] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
| [39:38] | Yeah,I’m right here. So give up. | 我在这 投降吧 |
| [39:41] | I want to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
| [39:42] | We’ll talk. Get out of there! | 从那出来 我们就谈 |
| [39:44] | Jase,look at me. Live to fight another day,remember? | Jase 听我说 活着才能继续战斗 记得不 |
| [39:49] | Get out. | 下去 |
| [39:51] | I’m coming out! | 我要出来了 |
| [39:59] | Get your hands on your head,turn around and get down on your knees! | 把手举到头顶 转身跪下 |
| [40:03] | Get down on your knees! | 跪下 |
| [40:07] | McCann,get out of the car! | McCann 下车 |
| [40:09] | Throw the weapon out! | 丢掉武器 |
| [40:19] | Hands on your head! | 手放头顶 |
| [40:21] | Get down on your knees! | 跪下 |
| [40:22] | He’s wired! He’s got a bomb! | 他缠了电线 他有炸弹 |
| [40:23] | He’s lying! There’s no bomb! Look! | 他撒谎 没有炸弹 看啊 |
| [40:24] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
| [40:26] | No! | 不要 |
| [40:34] | Hold your fire. | 停止射击 |
| [40:34] | ** | 别靠近 |
| [41:26] | I need to see Nate Haskell. I need to see him right away. | 我要见Nate Haskell 现在就要见他 |
| [41:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [41:31] | Hey,Haskell? | 嘿 Haskell |
| [41:33] | Your buddy’s… | 你的朋友… |
| [41:35] | What the… | 怎么… |
| [41:36] | Hey,inmate,get up. | 嘿 老家伙 起来 |
| [41:37] | Show us your wrist band. | 给我们看看你的手环 |
| [41:40] | He switched them. | 他掉包了 |
| [41:42] | So where is he? | 那他在哪 |
| [41:44] | A minimum-security van just left about ten minutes ago. | 一辆低级别安保车10分钟前刚走 |
| [42:19] | Nate! Now we can finally… | Nate 我们终于可以… |
| [42:27] | Let’s take my car. | 开我的车 |
| [42:30] | Oh,your hands are so cold. | 你的手真冷 |
| [42:31] | Oh,we’ll fix that. | 我们会搞定的 |
| [42:32] | Let’s get out of here! Come on! | 赶紧走 快点 |
| [42:40] | Come on. | 走吧 慕尼黑变奏曲 Jasmine |
| [43:00] | CSI Season 11 Episode 15 | 犯罪现场调查 |