时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You want to know why I brought you here? | 你想知道我为什么带你来这吗? |
[00:05] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我想 |
[00:06] | Well, this is it. Team needs you. | 好吧 这就是原因 团队需要你 |
[00:08] | Go out there and kick some butt, please. | 上场去 打得他们屁滚尿流 |
[00:10] | I will. | 我会的 |
[00:16] | Pitching low and outside. | 投球要低而且向外偏 |
[00:18] | Just like I like it. | 就像我喜欢的那样 |
[00:20] | Come on, Finn! You’ve got this! | 加油 芬恩! 你行的! |
[00:25] | Knock it out of the park, Finn! | 把它打出场外 芬恩! |
[00:26] | Come on, Finlay! | 加油 芬莱! |
[00:29] | Bring it in, boys. | 拿球来 伙计们 |
[00:30] | CSI Barbie’s not gonna hit it | CSI的芭比娃娃不会把球 |
[00:32] | out of the infield. | 打出内场的 |
[00:34] | Yeah, come on in, boys. | 是的 伙计们 放马过来吧 |
[00:34] | Bring it in. Bring it in. | 来吧 来吧 |
[00:36] | Come on in, you guys. Come on in. | 来吧 伙计们 来吧 |
[00:37] | I’m just gonna hit it right over your heads. | 我只是打算把球刚好打过你们的头顶 |
[00:39] | Hey, you don’t want to get her mad. | 嘿 你不想让她发疯吧 |
[00:40] | She’s not going to stop | 无论如何她都不会在一垒时 |
[00:41] | at first base anyway. | 输掉的 |
[00:42] | That’s because she’ll be out. | 那是因为她已经出局了 |
[00:44] | That’s right. | 好吧 |
[00:45] | – Just wait. – Let’s go, Finn. | – 等着吧 – 我们来吧 芬恩 |
[00:47] | Bring me home now. You got this. | 把我带回本垒 接住了 |
[00:52] | Strike. Oh, come on! | 接球 哦 太好了! |
[00:54] | That was so outside. Oh, ump! | 那也太偏了 哦 裁判员! |
[00:57] | – You kidding me? – Hey, Finn, come on. | – 你开玩笑呢吧? – 嘿 芬恩 别这样 |
[00:58] | – Shake it off. Shake it off. – You got this, Finn. | – 算了吧 算了吧 – 你能行 芬恩 |
[01:01] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[01:02] | Let’s bring Nicky home. | 让我们把尼克送回本垒 |
[01:03] | Come on, Finn! | 加油 芬恩! |
[01:05] | Home run! Shut these guys up! | 本垒打! 甩掉这些家伙! |
[01:06] | Nice and easy. Nice and easy. | 很好很容易 很好很容易 |
[01:32] | And all the way! | 保持住! |
[01:34] | Come on, suckers! | 加油 伙计们! |
[01:37] | Come on, Speedy! She’s going! | 加油 快点! 她已经跑了! |
[01:38] | She’s going! | 她已经跑了! |
[01:40] | Bring it! | 拿着 |
[01:41] | Ah! Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 啊! 哦 哦 哦 |
[01:42] | Oh, ow, ow, ow, ow. | 噢 哦 哦 哦 哦 |
[01:46] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[01:47] | Ugh. | 啊 |
[01:48] | Maybe you pulled a muscle. | 也许拉伤了肌肉 |
[01:50] | Kind of feels like it. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[01:52] | Might need a rubdown later. | 也许一会需要按摩 |
[01:55] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[01:57] | – Maybe a cold shower. – Come on! | – 也许该冲个冷水澡 – 加油! |
[01:59] | Come on, guys! That’s it! | 加油 伙计们! 就这样! |
[02:01] | All right, Henry. | 好了 亨利 |
[02:02] | It’s all up to you. | 看你的了 |
[02:06] | Take that, Bice. | 拿下他 比齐 |
[02:08] | Come on, Henry! | 加油 亨利! |
[02:10] | Come on, Henry. Hit me in! | 来吧 亨利 投球吧 |
[02:11] | Come on, Henry. You can do it! | 加油 亨利 你能做到的! |
[02:13] | Hey, wait. Time, time, time, time, time. | 嘿 等一下 暂停 暂停 暂停 暂停 |
[02:14] | Henry! Time, time, time. | 亨利! 暂停 暂停 暂停 |
[02:15] | Time out. | 暂停 |
[02:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[02:19] | I just got a 911 from Brass. | 我刚刚接到了布瑞斯的报警 |
[02:21] | Gotta take it. | 你去处理吧 |
[02:24] | All right, sorry, guys. I got to go to work. | 好了 对不起 伙计们 我要去工作了 |
[02:28] | Stokes? | 斯托克斯? |
[02:29] | You know the tournament rules. You have to have nine players. | 你知道比赛的规则 必须要九个成员 |
[02:32] | If you leave now, you forfeit. | 如果你现在走了 你们就输了 |
[02:36] | Well, I guess we’re gonna have to forfeit. | 哦 我想我们不得不放弃 |
[02:41] | I’m sorry, y’all. | 对不起 |
[02:42] | You’re welcome, Henry. | 谢谢 亨利 |
[02:51] | Oh, sorry to interrupt your game, Nick. | 噢 很抱歉打扰你们的游戏 尼克 |
[02:53] | You know D.A. Melvoy. | 你认识地方检察官梅尔沃吧 |
[02:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:55] | On a Sunday. This can’t be good. | 在周末 这绝不是什么好事 |
[02:56] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[02:58] | Detective Sam Vega. | 山姆 贝卡侦探 |
[03:00] | Yeah, he’s dead. | 是的 他死了 |
[03:01] | Yeah, that’s the problem with dirty cops. | 是的 是那些黑警的问题 |
[03:02] | Alive or dead, they leave a lot of dirty laundry behind. | 活着还是死后 他们都留下很多肮脏的事情 |
[03:05] | I received a remittitur on People v. Carl Bowden. | 我收到了一份卡尔 鲍登的减免损害赔偿 |
[03:08] | Bowden was convicted of murder seven years ago. | 鲍登七年前被判谋杀罪 |
[03:11] | It’s been overturned. | 罪名已经被推翻了 |
[03:12] | Yeah, I remember it well. | 是的 我清楚的记得 |
[03:14] | Bowden beat some college kid to death in an alley. | 在小巷里 鲍登打死了一些学生 |
[03:16] | But he confessed to the crime. | 但是他承认了犯罪事实 |
[03:17] | Even led us to the body. | 并且带我们找到了尸体 |
[03:18] | Bowden’s attorney has claimed coercion. | 鲍登的律师声称他是被胁迫的 |
[03:20] | He says that Vega beat the confession out of him. | 他说那个贝卡对他严刑逼供 |
[03:22] | No, that’s a load of defense attorney crap, and you know it. | 不 那都是辩护律师的废话 你知道的 |
[03:24] | Well, the appellate court disagrees with you. | 呃 受理上诉的法院并不这么认为 |
[03:26] | They threw out the confession. | 他们否决了他的供述 |
[03:27] | And it gets worse. | 更糟糕的是 |
[03:29] | Vega put away hundreds of guys. | 贝卡除掉了数以百计的人 |
[03:30] | Bowden goes free, | 鲍登放出来了 |
[03:31] | prison doors open, | 监狱大门敞开了 |
[03:32] | and a parade of scumbags hit the street. | 街上就有一群卑鄙的人游行了 |
[03:34] | So, what’s our next move? | 所以 我们下一步该怎么办? |
[03:37] | We retry him. | 我们重审他 |
[03:38] | – Okay. – No, not okay. Tell him. | – 好吧 – 不 不好 告诉他 |
[03:40] | Anything that Bowden gave you during | 在 鲍登供认期间和之后给你的一切 |
[03:42] | and after his confession is fruit of the poisonous tree. | 都是假的 |
[03:45] | Including the body. We can’t use any of it. | 包括尸体 我们不能利用任何东西 |
[03:47] | That was the whole case. | 那就是整个案子 |
[03:49] | Well, it’s only a matter of days | 几天后 |
[03:50] | before the judge cuts him loose. | 他就会被法官释放 |
[03:52] | So you better find new evidence, | 所以你最好尽快找到新的证据 |
[03:54] | fast, or he walks. | 否则他就要逍遥法外了 |
[03:58] | Hope you won the game. | 希望你们比赛赢了的 |
[04:00] | No, we lost that, too. | 不可能了 比赛我们也输掉了 |
[04:11] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[04:21] | I really wanna know | # 我很想知道 # |
[04:24] | Who… are you? | # 你是谁? # |
[04:26] | Oh-oh-oh | # 噢 噢 噢 # |
[04:28] | Come on, tell me who are you, you, you | # 来吧 告诉我你是谁 你 # |
[04:32] | Are you! | # 是谁 # |
[04:39] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[04:40] | How’s the leg? | 你的腿怎么样了? |
[04:41] | Oh, it’s fine. | 哦 没什么大碍了 |
[04:42] | I walked it off. | 我走几步 放松放松就好了 |
[04:44] | Oh, good. | 哦 那太好了 |
[04:45] | Good, good, good. | 那很好 那很好 |
[04:47] | Too bad, though, huh? | 太可惜了 是吧 ? |
[04:48] | We could have won that game. | 我们本可以赢得那场比赛的 |
[04:49] | Oh, I know. | 哦 我知道 |
[04:50] | That was such a tough break. | 这个休假过的不太顺利 |
[04:52] | Still, it was a pretty bad pull. | 此外 你拉伤的也不轻 |
[04:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:54] | It’s funny. I didn’t really feel it | 好笑的是 我根本没有意识到疼痛 |
[04:56] | until I saw that very cute guy on third base. | 直到我见到了三垒上的那个帅哥 |
[04:59] | Yeah, you’re unbelievable. | 是呢 你简直是令人难以置信 |
[05:00] | You couldn’t have waited until after the game | 你就不能等到比赛结束 |
[05:02] | to come on to him? Uh-uh. | 再和他搭讪 ? |
[05:04] | We were this close to winning. | 我们差点儿就赢了比赛 |
[05:05] | Hey, Russell? What? | – 嘿 罗素? – 什么事儿 ? |
[05:07] | You got a minute? | 可以过来下吗 ? |
[05:08] | Come on, Jules. What are you doing? | 算了吧 老朱 你看看你都做了些什么 |
[05:10] | The guy’s a cop. | 那个家伙是个警察 |
[05:14] | I really liked Vega. | 我真心喜欢贝卡 |
[05:15] | I worked a lot of cases with him. | 我和他合作处理了很多案件 |
[05:18] | I never figured him for being dirty | 我从未发现他有什么违规的行为 |
[05:19] | or anything like that. | 或者任何不恰当的行为 |
[05:20] | Nobody starts out that way. | 起初 人人都是身家清白 |
[05:23] | But once you are, that’s all you are. | 但是一旦你有污点 就会跟着你一辈子 |
[05:25] | Yeah, unfortunately. | 不幸的是 的确如此 |
[05:27] | Go on. | 继续说下去 |
[05:29] | So, the morning after I finished the crime scene, | 那天早上 在我处理完犯罪现场后 |
[05:32] | Vega found a witness | 贝卡发现了一个目击证人 |
[05:34] | who said she saw Bowden | 声称她见到 鲍登 |
[05:36] | leaving the alley. | 从小巷子离开了 |
[05:37] | Witness recognized him? | 她认识 鲍登 ? |
[05:38] | Yeah, Bowden was her mechanic. | 是的 鲍登是她的机修工 |
[05:39] | So, Vega picks him up, | 所以贝卡把 鲍登抓回了警察局 |
[05:41] | I meet him at PD. | 我和他在警局汇合 |
[05:42] | We had him in the room for, | 我们把他关在一个小房间 |
[05:43] | like, five hours. | 扣留了他大概5小时 |
[05:45] | It wasn’t going anywhere. | 事情本不该出什么篓子 |
[05:46] | We were burning through audio tapes. | 我们是有声频录音的 |
[05:47] | So, I left the room | 所以我离开了审讯室 |
[05:48] | to get some more from the night sergeant. | 为晚班的同事多准备点录音磁带 |
[05:50] | I was on gone maybe 15, 20 minutes, tops. | 我离开了大概十五分钟 最多二十分钟 |
[05:53] | When I come back in, | 当我回到审讯室的时候 |
[05:57] | I see Bowden… | 我看见 鲍登 … |
[06:00] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生什么事情了 ? |
[06:01] | He lunged at me across the table. | 他隔着桌子踢我 |
[06:02] | I had to set him straight. | 我只好做些事情让他老实点 |
[06:05] | He’s bleeding. | 他在流血 |
[06:06] | He’s fine. Take a seat. | 他没事儿 找个位子坐下 |
[06:08] | You’re going to want to hear this. | 你会听到你想听的东西 |
[06:11] | Shortly after that, he confessed. | 没多久 他招供了 |
[06:13] | Did you tell your supervisor what you saw? | 是有和你的督导报告你所看到的事情吗 ? |
[06:16] | No. | 没有 |
[06:17] | I never told anyone. | 我从未向任何人提起这件事情 |
[06:18] | But… | 但是 … |
[06:20] | look, I know the drill. | 听着 我知道行规 |
[06:21] | It’s all about trust. | 这是信任的问题 |
[06:22] | The more the detectives trust you, | 探员们越信任你 |
[06:24] | the more they’ll ask you to work on the big cases. | 越会找你参与一些大案的侦查 |
[06:26] | Bowden copped to the murder. | 鲍登认罪了 |
[06:28] | He showed us where he dumped the body. | 他领我们去了抛尸现场 |
[06:30] | He definitely killed that kid. | 肯定是他杀了那个小鬼 |
[06:32] | So, so what? So, Vega said, | 所以呀 还要怎么样呢 ? 贝卡说 |
[06:33] | “He jumped me, and I had to set him straight.” | 他踢了我一脚 所以我对他施以颜色 |
[06:36] | How am I supposed to know he’s not telling the truth? | 我怎么会知道他对我说了谎 |
[06:39] | Well, you must have suspected something, | 其实 你当时心里一定有所怀疑 |
[06:40] | or we wouldn’t be sitting here. | 否则现在我们不会坐在这里 进行这样的谈话 |
[06:41] | Look, I’m not saying what he did was okay, | 听着 我并不是想说他当时的做法是对的 |
[06:43] | but it’s not like he put the guy in the hospital. | 但是不会是他把那个家伙送到医院的 |
[06:46] | He gave him a bloody lip. | 他把他打到流血 |
[06:47] | And because of that, a killer’s in prison, | 也因为这样 杀人犯被送进了监狱 |
[06:49] | and a mother gets to bury her son. | 一位母亲得以安葬被害的孩子 |
[06:51] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[06:52] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[06:53] | See, that mother would have buried her son anyway. | 可是 无论如何那位母亲也能埋藏她的孩子 |
[06:55] | Eventually, the evidence would have led you to the body. | 最终 证据会将你引向尸体 |
[06:59] | Vega didn’t need to lay a finger on Bowden. | 贝卡不需要对 鲍登动手 |
[07:02] | Yeah, you’re right. | 恩 你说的对 |
[07:04] | Well… | 其实 … |
[07:06] | I’m glad you told me. | 我很欣慰你将这一切告诉了我 |
[07:08] | So, let’s go rally the troops, shall we? | 去找我们的团队吧 |
[07:12] | See if forensics can do what police work couldn’t. | 看看法医是否能解决警察不能解决的问题 |
[07:19] | That’s the victim, Robert James. | 这就是我们的受害人 罗伯特 詹姆斯 |
[07:22] | On May 7, 2005, | 2005年的5月7号 |
[07:23] | he and a buddy went drinking in a bar. | 他和他的一个朋友在酒吧喝酒 |
[07:25] | He left early to walk home. | 他提前离开了 打算走回家 |
[07:27] | The quickest way to do that was to cut through a nearby alley. | 回家最快的捷径就是隔壁的巷子 |
[07:29] | He never made it. The next morning, | 但是他在那里出了事 第二天早上 |
[07:31] | Robert’s mother reported him missing. | 罗伯特母亲报案说她儿子失踪了 |
[07:33] | And the call-out was | 外勤小组 |
[07:34] | a suspicious blood pool near a Dumpster. | 在垃圾堆的附近发现了一滩可疑血迹 |
[07:36] | I ran the DNA; matched the blood in the alley | 我做了DNA检测 发现在巷子里发现的血迹 |
[07:39] | to DNA from Robert’s toothbrush. | 和我们从罗伯特的牙刷上取样的DNA吻合 |
[07:41] | Next day, Vega got a lead on a suspect, a guy named | 第二天 贝卡根据线索锁定了一位嫌疑人 |
[07:44] | Carl Bowden, who confessed to the crime, | 一位叫卡尔 鲍登的家伙 鲍登也认罪了 |
[07:46] | and took us out to the body near Red Rock. | 根据他的交待 我们在红石的附近找到了尸体 |
[07:48] | Ended up cutting a deal with the DA. | 我们就结案移交地区检察官了 |
[07:50] | Oh. So no trial. | 那就是 没审讯 |
[07:51] | Means you had to box up the evidence | 这就是说 你得把证据整理一下 |
[07:53] | and send it off to the freezer. Right. | 把它们放进冰箱里 是吗 |
[07:55] | Unfortunately, a lot of the case evidence has been excluded, | 不幸的是 这个案子的很多证据都被排除了 |
[07:58] | thanks to Detective Vega. | 因为贝卡侦探 |
[07:59] | Confession, gone. | 口供 没用 |
[08:00] | Robert James’ body | 罗伯特 詹姆斯的尸体 |
[08:02] | and everything found at the dump site… gone. | 在垃圾场发现的一切东西 没用 |
[08:05] | Doc Robbins’ autopsy results… gone. | 罗宾医生的验尸结果 没用 |
[08:08] | So, that’s all we have left? | 我们就剩这么多了? |
[08:10] | We have an alley crime scene. | 我们发现了犯罪现场的小巷 |
[08:13] | We have a missing person report and an eyewitness. | 一个失踪者的口供和目击者 |
[08:15] | We’ve worked with a lot less. | 我们现在掌握的不多 |
[08:17] | Morgan’s on her way back from long-term storage | 摩根 在她办完存款回去的路上 |
[08:19] | with all the evidence from the alley. | 有小巷的全部信息 |
[08:21] | Greg, I want you to help her go through that. | 格雷格 我要你帮她仔细回顾一遍 |
[08:22] | – All right? – You got it. | – 好的 – 行 |
[08:25] | Finn, Nick and I will go to the alley. | 芬恩,尼克 和我去那个巷子 |
[08:27] | I want to take a look at that scene. | 我想去看一下现场 |
[08:36] | Okay, this is right around the area | 好了 就在这边 |
[08:37] | where the crime occurred, right here. | 案件事发地 就是这儿 |
[08:40] | Look the same as it did seven years ago? | 这看上去跟七年前一样吗? |
[08:42] | Oh, in this part of town, | 哦 镇上这片 |
[08:43] | nothing ever really changes that much. | 都没什么大变化 |
[08:46] | Except this Dumpster, or one like it, | 除了垃圾大铁桶 或者跟它一样的另一个 |
[08:48] | was over there. | 以前在这 |
[08:49] | And, uh, | 额 |
[08:51] | where was the blood pool? | 血泊在哪儿 |
[08:53] | It was right over here, near the Dumpster. | 就在这儿 靠着垃圾桶 |
[08:55] | And there was also fresh urine | 那时这还有新鲜尿液 |
[08:56] | that Greg matched Robert James. | 这样格雷格和罗伯特 詹姆斯吻合了 |
[08:59] | Near the blood pool, there was | 血泊旁 有 |
[09:00] | a busted cinder block with blood on it. | 沾了血的破渣煤砖 |
[09:03] | Weapon of opportunity. | 可能是凶器 |
[09:04] | Bowden grabbed one, hit Robert over the head with it. | 鲍登 抓着一块 用它击罗伯特的头 |
[09:11] | Was there any blood spatter from the initial blows? | 最初击打有血溅出来吗? |
[09:13] | All of the blood spatter | 所有喷溅出来的血 |
[09:15] | was low to the ground | 都在地上 |
[09:16] | and contained in this area right here. | 就在巷子的这个地方 |
[09:18] | Means that Bowden kept hitting him, | 这就是说 鲍登一直在击打他 |
[09:21] | even after he was down. | 即使他已经趴下了之后 |
[09:26] | Yeah, I found brain matter in the blood pool. | 是的 我有发现跟这血泊相匹配的脑袋 |
[09:28] | That kid never walked out of this alley. | 那孩子再未走出过这个巷子 |
[09:30] | All right, so, based on what we have… blood, | 好的 恩 根据我们已发现的…血 |
[09:32] | urine, murder weapon | 尿液 杀人凶器 |
[09:34] | we know that Robert James was killed here. | 我们知道罗伯特 詹姆斯是在这被杀的 |
[09:36] | Yeah, we just can’t say that Bowden was the guy | 是的 我们不能说 鲍登就是那个家伙 |
[09:39] | that did it, legally. | 干了违法的事 |
[09:41] | What about your eyewitness? Yeah. | 你呢目击证人呢? |
[09:44] | She was getting into her car across the street. | 她穿过这条街走向她车里 |
[09:49] | She said she saw Bowden leaving the alley. | 她说 她见到了 鲍登离开了巷子 |
[09:51] | Without the body? | 没带尸体 |
[09:53] | Well, there were no drag marks. | 是的 也没有拉拽的痕迹 |
[09:54] | I figured he was just going to his car, | 我猜他当时是去他车里 |
[09:56] | which we never found. | 我们从没发现 |
[09:58] | That’s too bad. | 这太糟了 |
[10:00] | Okay, anything else? Anything | 好的 还有别的什么吗 一些 |
[10:01] | maybe you didn’t put in your notebook on the day? | 也许那天你没有记在你的笔记本上的事 |
[10:04] | Well, actually, I did smell something. | 恩 事实上 我闻到一些味道 |
[10:08] | It was like a chemical smell. | 就像是化学物体的味道 |
[10:09] | Like a solvent. | 像是溶剂 |
[10:11] | Couple of restaurants around. | 附近的餐馆 |
[10:13] | Maybe it was an industrial cleaner or something. | 或者是工业清洁剂之类的 |
[10:15] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[10:16] | It was more like… Superglue, | 它更像是超强力胶水 |
[10:18] | but different. | 但又不同 |
[10:20] | And at the time, I just thought | 当时 我就觉得 |
[10:22] | it was something in the Dumpster. | 应该是垃圾桶里的味道 |
[10:26] | Captain? | 队长 |
[10:27] | Detective Moreno. | 莫雷诺警探 |
[10:29] | Come in, come in. | 进来吧 进来 |
[10:34] | I heard you’re reworking a homicide case | 我听说你在重新调查一桩 |
[10:36] | my old man screwed up. | 我老朋友的命案 |
[10:37] | Yeah, you heard right, yeah. | 是的 你听说的不错 |
[10:40] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[10:43] | So, these past few months, uh… | 额 这事过去几个月了 |
[10:47] | been kind of rough, huh? | 有点棘手 是吗? |
[10:49] | You know, before all of this happened, | 你懂的 在一切发生之前 |
[10:51] | not a lot of cops even knew that Sam was my dad. | 没什么人知道山姆是我的父亲 |
[10:54] | Well, my stepdad. | 好吧 是继父 |
[10:56] | You know, back in the neighborhood | 你知道 回到我以前在洛杉矶 |
[10:58] | that I grew up in in LA, it was tough. | 生活过的街道 很困难 |
[11:01] | I mean, real tough. | 我的意思是 非常艰难 |
[11:02] | If it weren’t for Sam, | 要不是山姆 |
[11:03] | well… I might have gone the wrong way. | 额 也许我就走上歪路了 |
[11:05] | Sure. | 是的 |
[11:06] | We all miss him. | 我们都想他 |
[11:10] | Captain Brass… | 布瑞斯队长 |
[11:13] | I want to work this case. | 我想要做这个案子 |
[11:15] | Oh, I don’t know… | 哦 我不清楚 |
[11:16] | Look, after my dad died, | 你看 在我父亲去世之后 |
[11:18] | I was dragged in front of IAB, so you know that I’m clean. | 我就在IAB的前线 你应该知道我是干净的 |
[11:21] | I’ll work this on my own time. | 我会用自己的时间做 |
[11:22] | I’ll run leads, I’ll find witnesses. | 我自己做 去找目击者 |
[11:24] | Sir, I will do what you need me to do. | 队长 我会做你要求的一切 |
[11:27] | I need to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[11:28] | I, I got to try to make this right. | 我 我会尽量把它做好 |
[11:30] | Look, I get it, I get it. | 是的 我懂 我明白 |
[11:33] | I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[11:41] | But, look, if we do this, it has to be unofficial. | 但是 你看 如果我们做 必须在私下里 |
[11:46] | Understood? | 明白吗? |
[11:49] | Now get out of here. | 现在离开这里 |
[11:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:58] | Just talked to Nick. | 刚刚和尼克谈完 |
[12:00] | He remembered something from the alley… | 他想起小巷里的一些事… |
[12:02] | a smell, kind of like a solvent. | 一种气味 挺像溶剂的味道 |
[12:05] | Really? | 真的? |
[12:06] | I’m guessing that’s why Russell wanted | 我猜这就是罗素想回去 |
[12:08] | to go back there. | 的原因 |
[12:09] | To jog Nick’s memory. | 去激发尼克的记忆 |
[12:11] | Grissom used to teach by Socratic method. | 格里索姆教过”苏格拉底问答法” |
[12:13] | At least you knew when it was happening, but Russell… | 至少当有事发生的时候 你会知道 |
[12:16] | You never know, and by the time | 但你永远猜不透罗素的举止 |
[12:17] | you figured it out, it’s already over. | 到你猜到的时候 已经太迟了 |
[12:20] | All right, here’s your half. | 好吧 这是你的部分 |
[12:23] | I’ll print, you swab. | 我来刷 你来化验 |
[12:46] | Seven years is a long time to keep a car in impound. | 把汽车扣押七年也太久了吧 |
[12:49] | Well, when we tag evidence “Hold for Homicide” | 当我们将证物上标上”凶杀案”时 |
[12:51] | – it doesn’t go anywhere. – You know, | – 它就可以一直被扣押着 – 你知道吗 |
[12:52] | I didn’t even know Bowden’s car had been recovered. | 我根本不知道 鲍登的车已经被人发现了 |
[12:54] | No, neither did I. | 对 我也是 |
[12:55] | It was picked up at a 7-Eleven | 它是在谋杀当天晚上 |
[12:56] | the night of the murder. | 在一所便利店门口被发现的 |
[12:57] | That’s two blocks away from the alley. | 离那条小巷只隔两条街 |
[12:59] | The tow company didn’t inform us | 拖车公司并没有通知我们 |
[13:00] | till after Bowden confessed. | 直到 鲍登认罪 |
[13:02] | Then it was tagged and towed and brought over here. | 然后它就被打上标签 拖到这儿了 |
[13:03] | There, that’s it. | 那辆就是 |
[13:05] | If Bowden did use this car | 如果 鲍登用这辆车移动 |
[13:07] | to transport Robert James’ body, | 罗伯特 詹姆斯的尸体 |
[13:09] | we might still find some evidence in it. | 我们可能会找到一些证据 |
[13:21] | Little late for that new car smell, huh? | 已经没了新车的味道 是吧 |
[13:24] | Well, it’s faint, but | 噢 它好臭 |
[13:27] | it might be what I smelled back in that alley. | 但这可能是我在那条小巷里闻到的气味 |
[13:29] | Car’s been sealed for seven years. | 这辆车密封了七年 |
[13:32] | That steering wheel cover is leather, it’s absorbent. | 方向盘是皮制的 具吸收性 |
[13:35] | Might be worth a shot. | 它有可能吸进了那种物质 |
[13:36] | Got significant front end damage. | 车头很明显被撞损了 |
[13:39] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[13:41] | I think I figured out why this car | 我想我知道这辆车 |
[13:42] | was illegally parked at the 7-Eleven. | 非法停在便利店前的原因了 |
[13:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[13:44] | This car was involved in a hit and run. | 司机在驾车肇事后逃跑了 |
[13:47] | Detective Moreno. | 莫雷诺警探 |
[13:48] | So what’s up? | 怎么一回事? |
[13:50] | Is Vice in on this now? | 副警长也在调查? |
[13:51] | No, I’m just, uh, | 不 我不过是… 呃… |
[13:52] | hanging out on my day off | 下班后来逛逛 |
[13:54] | and taking care of a little family business. | 照顾家族生意 |
[13:57] | Right. | 好 |
[13:58] | So, did Bowden hit someone? | 鲍登撞了人吗? |
[14:01] | No, actually, somebody hit his car | 不 事实上 是有人撞了他的车 |
[14:02] | and took off. | 然后把它偷走了 |
[14:03] | Car was parked at the 7-Eleven, | 车停在便利店门口 |
[14:04] | the clerk called it in. | 店员叫的拖车公司 |
[14:05] | Did Patrol talk to Bowden? | 巡逻队的和 鲍登谈过吗? |
[14:06] | Nope, couldn’t find him. | 没有 找不到他 |
[14:07] | What time was that? | 那时几点? |
[14:09] | 10:00. | 十点 |
[14:10] | You know, that’s right around | 这正是罗伯特 詹姆斯 |
[14:11] | the same time Robert James left that bar. | 离开酒吧的时间 |
[14:13] | Yeah, and the patrol noted that the car wasn’t drivable, | 对 然后巡逻员发现车子开不了 |
[14:15] | which means | 这意味着 |
[14:16] | this car didn’t go anywhere after 10:00. | 这辆车在十点以后根本不可能开 |
[14:18] | So Robert James’ body was never in it. | 所以罗伯特 詹姆斯的尸体从未在里面 |
[14:26] | Octyl cyanoacrylate. | 辛基氰基丙烯酸酯 |
[14:28] | Gesundheit. | 祝你健康(德文) |
[14:31] | No, it’s what Nick smelled in the alley. | 不 这是尼克在巷子里闻到的东西 |
[14:32] | We found traces of it on the murder weapon. | 它黏在凶器上 |
[14:34] | What is it exactly? | 这到底是什么东西? |
[14:37] | It’s a kind of liquid bandage called | 这是一种液状的创可贴叫 |
[14:39] | Invi-Skin. | 液体创可贴 |
[14:40] | You put it on an open wound | 你将它喷到伤口上 |
[14:41] | like a new layer of skin. | 就像一层新的皮肤 |
[14:43] | It smells bad, but it works, | 它很臭 但功效好 |
[14:45] | and the best part is, | 最美好的是 |
[14:46] | we found it on a part of the cinder block | 我们在一块没有沾血煤渣上 |
[14:48] | that was not covered in blood. | 发现了它 |
[14:50] | So it could be a transfer from the killer’s hand. | 所以这液体是来自凶手的手 |
[14:56] | Athletes use it to stop the bleeding | 运动员用它来止血 |
[14:58] | otherwise they’ll get pulled out of the game | 要不然他们会被禁止比赛 |
[14:59] | but primarily | 但更主要的是 |
[15:00] | it’s used by tradesmen who work with their hands. | 靠手赚钱的技工们使用它 |
[15:03] | And Carl Bowden was a mechanic. | 而卡尔 鲍登是个技工 |
[15:08] | Great. | 太好了 |
[15:17] | Listen, I’ve hired some sketchy guys over the years. | 听着 我每年都新请几个人 |
[15:20] | Some of ’em have even done time, nothing big. | 其中几个闯过祸 但都不是什么严重的事 |
[15:22] | Carl was the only one who ever killed anybody. | 卡尔是唯一一个杀过人的 |
[15:25] | So do you remember him well? | 所以你对他印象深刻? |
[15:28] | Remember him? | 印象深刻? |
[15:29] | I’ll never forget. | 我从未忘过 |
[15:31] | My wife and I were watching TV. | 我和我老婆在看电视 |
[15:33] | She said, “Isn’t that Carl” | 她说 “这不是卡尔吗?” |
[15:35] | Well, there he was, on the news, | 他就在新闻里 |
[15:36] | leading you folks to the boy’s body. | 带着人们去那男孩的尸体处 |
[15:38] | Mr. Gerard, we need your help. | 杰勒德先生 我们需要你的帮忙 |
[15:40] | What can you tell us about Carl? | 你能告诉我们卡尔是个怎样的人吗? |
[15:41] | Real hothead. | 急性子 |
[15:43] | Littlest thing would set him off. | 很小的事都能让他发火 |
[15:45] | Guys around here gave him a wide berth. | 大家都对他敬而远之 |
[15:48] | I don’t think they’d admit it, | 我不觉得他们会承认这一点 |
[15:49] | but I think they were scared of him. | 但我觉得他们惧怕他 |
[15:51] | I only kept him around | 我继续聘请他的唯一理由是 |
[15:52] | because he was such a good mechanic. | 他是一个优秀的技工 |
[15:54] | The guy could fix anything. | 这家伙什么都能修 |
[15:56] | And what about the day that Robert James was murdered? | 那罗伯特 詹姆斯死当天情况呢? |
[15:57] | Anything set him off then? | 什么事情把他惹火了吗? |
[15:59] | The wife left him. | 老婆和他分手了 |
[16:00] | Cleaned out the apartment. | 被赶出公寓 |
[16:02] | Oh, he was pretty steamed when he got back to work. | 哦 他回来工作的时候 很生气的样子 |
[16:04] | Grabbed a crowbar… I thought he was going to use it on me. | 抓着把铁锹 我以为他要揍我呢 |
[16:07] | Took it out on the vending machine. | 结果是拿去对付自动贩卖机 |
[16:09] | Did, uh, Mr. Bowden have access to the shop after hours? | 那 呃 鲍登先生下班后回过商店吗? |
[16:12] | Sure, he had a set of keys. | 当然 他有一套钥匙 |
[16:15] | And what about the vehicles left overnight? | 那些被开走的车呢? |
[16:16] | Did he have access to those? | 他有没有钥匙? |
[16:17] | Got to have keys to fix ’em. | 因为要修理 所以他有钥匙 |
[16:20] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[16:22] | Do you happen to keep records from, like, seven years ago? | 你该不会恰好还留有七年前的记录呢? |
[16:26] | You bet. | 还真有 |
[16:27] | I never throw anything away. | 我从不扔东西 |
[16:28] | – IRS. – Well, we’d like to know | – 要应付国税局的 – 嗯 我们想知道 |
[16:30] | which vehicles were left overnight | 那晚都有哪些车在 |
[16:32] | on May 7, 2005. | 2005年5月7日 |
[16:36] | I’ll dig ’em up. | 我得去找找 |
[16:37] | Let’s go to the office. | 一起到办公室来吧 |
[16:38] | I’ll catch up. | 我马上来 |
[16:58] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[17:00] | Better now. | 现在好多了 |
[17:02] | Can I see your hands? | 能让我看看你的手吗? |
[17:04] | You can see whatever you want. | 你想看什么都可以 |
[17:06] | Just your hands. | 只看手就行了 |
[17:11] | They smell. | 好大的气味 |
[17:13] | It’s not oil; what is that? | 不是汽油 是什么啊? |
[17:15] | Ah, it’s just some stuff I put on ’em | 哈 是我擦的东西 |
[17:16] | ’cause they’re always cracking and bleeding. | 因为我的手总是干裂 流血 |
[17:18] | Invi-Skin. | 液体创可贴 |
[17:20] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是这个 |
[17:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:26] | The department mechanic checked out Bowden’s car. | 车间的机械师检查了 鲍登的车 |
[17:28] | He said it runs fine but confirmed | 他说机械运转正常 |
[17:30] | that the front end damage made it undrivable. | 同时确认由于车首的损坏 所以不能驾驶了 |
[17:32] | So Bowden walks out of the 7-Eleven… | 所以 鲍登从便利店出来以后… |
[17:35] | …sees his car all smashed up. | …发现他的车被撞坏了 |
[17:37] | He was already having a bad day, | 他本来就一天不顺 |
[17:39] | so that probably pushed him over the edge. | 所以这让他到了抓狂的边缘 |
[17:41] | And after he killed Robert James, | 在他杀了罗伯特 詹姆斯之后 |
[17:42] | he needed another car to get rid of the body. | 他需要一辆车来运送尸体 |
[17:45] | Well, Ben’s garage had three cars stored that night. | 本的修理厂里 当晚存放着三辆车 |
[17:48] | Two of them had their engine pulled. | 其中有两辆车的发动机被拿出来了 |
[17:49] | So he couldn’t have driven either one of those. | 所以他不能驾驶其中任何一辆 |
[17:51] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了? |
[17:52] | Ah, he went | 哈 他和他妈妈 |
[17:55] | to Italy with his mom. | 去了意大利 |
[17:56] | I think he brought it back with him. | 我认为他后来取回了那车 |
[17:58] | Well, the only other car in the garage that night | 所以当晚修车厂里 |
[18:00] | was getting a tune-up | 只有一辆车可以用 |
[18:01] | a Buick Park Avenue. | 一辆别克林荫大道 |
[18:02] | Ooh, got a big trunk. Yeah. | 哦 车身够大 对 |
[18:04] | Big enough to hold a body. | 足够放下一个尸体 |
[18:06] | I tracked it down, here it is. | 我找到它了 这就是 |
[18:08] | Nice. | 做得好 |
[18:41] | I got blood. | 我发现血迹了 |
[18:45] | Ti voglio bene. | 我爱你 |
[18:47] | Devo andare. | 我要挂了 |
[18:49] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:51] | I didn’t know you spoke Italian. | 我不知道你会说意大利语 |
[18:53] | Si, italiano est un la lingua dell’amore. | 我个人认为意大利语是爱的语言 |
[18:56] | Oh, I always thought the language of love was francais. | 哦 我一直觉得爱的语言是法语 |
[18:59] | Only to the French. | 只有在法国 |
[19:01] | Toucher. | 这样啊 |
[19:02] | So, any luck with the liquid bandage stuff? | 哦 液体创可贴有没有带来好运气? |
[19:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:05] | The stuff on your mechanic’s hands | 你那机械工手上的东西 |
[19:07] | was the same chemical that I found | 和我在煤渣砖和在 鲍登车 |
[19:08] | on the cinder block and the leather | 方向盘皮套上 |
[19:10] | steering wheel cover found in Bowden’s car. | 发现的化学物质是一样的 |
[19:12] | That’s good, right? | 那很好 不是吗? |
[19:14] | It puts Bowden in the alley. | 这证明 鲍登在那个巷子里 |
[19:15] | Yeah, well, him and a lot of other guys. | 是的 那个 他还有很多其他人 |
[19:17] | Did some research. | 我做了调查 |
[19:19] | It’s the top-selling liquid bandage in the U.S. | 这是美国卖得最好的液体创可贴 |
[19:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:23] | Still waiting for our home run. | 还得等我们的本垒打 |
[19:26] | Why don’t you try across the hall. | 为什么你还不走 |
[19:28] | Do you know where I’ve been every night | 你知道最近两周 |
[19:30] | – for the last two weeks? – No. | – 我每晚都去哪儿吗?- 不知道 |
[19:32] | The batting cages with Finn, | 和芬恩一起去击球笼 |
[19:34] | and I’ve been hitting, man, I mean, | 我一直打 伙计 我是说 |
[19:36] | the balls have been screaming off my bat. | 那些球都要把我的球棒打断了 |
[19:38] | So it may have looked like I was going to hurl up at bat, | 看起来就像我要把球棒扔了 |
[19:41] | but I was ready. All right, bud. | 但是我已经准备好了 是的 伙计 |
[19:42] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know it meant | 不好意思 我不知道 |
[19:44] | that much to you. | 这对你那么重要 |
[19:45] | Does this mean you’re not gonna | 这是不是意味着 |
[19:46] | analyze DNA for me anymore? | 你以后不帮我分析DNA了 |
[19:47] | Please, I’m a professional. | 拜托 我很专业的 |
[19:50] | I got your DNA results | 我拿到你要的DNA报告了 |
[19:51] | on the blood you found in the trunk of that Buick. | 你在别克车厢里发现的血迹 |
[19:53] | Please tell me it’s a match to Robert James. | 请告诉我和罗伯特 詹姆斯的一致 |
[19:55] | It was degraded, which is to be expected, | 血的质量不是很好 不出预料的 |
[19:57] | so the stats aren’t as good as we usually get. | 所以统计结果没有我们以往的好 |
[19:59] | So give it to me. | 给我吧 |
[20:00] | One in 43,000. | 四万三千分之一 |
[20:03] | What about Bowden? | 那 鲍登呢? |
[20:04] | Anything to tie him to the car? | 有没有能把他和车连在一起的证据 |
[20:06] | No. I even ran | 没有 我甚至在 |
[20:06] | his profile through CODIS. | 联合DNA索引系统中查了他的信息 |
[20:08] | No hits. | 无一命中 |
[20:09] | That’s it? | 这就是全部? |
[20:11] | A weak DNA result that could be, | 一个不具说服力的DNA结果 |
[20:14] | possibly, Robert James… | 可能是罗伯特 詹姆斯… |
[20:16] | and no evidence of Bowden, DNA or otherwise. | 没有关于 鲍登的证据 DNA或其他证据 |
[20:18] | He did have access to the Buick | 他确实能使用别克车 |
[20:20] | and his own car places him three blocks from the scene | 他自己的车在谋杀发生时 |
[20:23] | at the time of the murder. | 停放在3个街区外 |
[20:24] | It wasn’t drivable, | 车子不会自己开 |
[20:25] | which explains why he needed | 所以这就解释了为什么他需要 |
[20:26] | the customer’s Buick to move Robert’s body. | 那个家伙的别克来运走罗伯特的尸体 |
[20:28] | Eyewitness said she saw Bowden exit the alley on foot. | 目击者称看到 鲍登步行离开巷子 |
[20:32] | Yeah, a witness that died of breast cancer two years ago. | 是的 一名两年前死于乳腺癌的证人 |
[20:34] | She can’t testify to anything. | 她不能证明任何事 |
[20:36] | Look, I-I’m sorry, | 听着 我…我很抱歉 |
[20:37] | I can’t move forward with this. | 凭这些信息我做不了什么 |
[20:38] | – It’s not enough. – Well, shouldn’t we let | – 这些不够 – 难道我们应该让 |
[20:40] | a jury decide that? | 陪审团决定这些? |
[20:41] | If we retry Bowden, | 如果我们重审鲍登 |
[20:42] | we have to win. | 我们必须得赢 |
[20:44] | The bar is high when you’re trying | 当你尝试推翻黑警的影响时 |
[20:45] | to fight off the stink of a dirty cop. | 障碍是很大的 |
[20:47] | Bowden murdered Robert James. | 鲍登杀了罗伯特 詹姆斯 |
[20:48] | Vega’s instinct about him was right. | 贝卡对他的直觉是对的 |
[20:49] | Yeah, but his instinct about | 是啊 但他那暴力逼供的直觉 |
[20:50] | beating a confession out of him wasn’t. | 是不对的 |
[20:52] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[20:54] | Look, Bowden’s served seven years. | 听着 鲍登获刑7年 |
[20:57] | It’s not 25, but it’s something. | 虽然不是25年 但这说明一些东西 |
[20:59] | Yeah, and he should have gotten life. | 是啊 他还应该长命百岁呢 |
[21:00] | You’ve seen the pictures | 你也看到罗伯特 詹姆斯的 |
[21:01] | – of Robert James. – Yeah, Bowden beat | – 照片了 – 是啊 鲍登打死了 |
[21:03] | an innocent man to death… a man he didn’t even know… | 一个无辜的人 一个他甚至不认识的人 |
[21:05] | for no apparent reason. | 没有任何理由 |
[21:07] | You put a guy like that back on the street, | 你在大街上放这样一个人 |
[21:08] | he is going to do it again. | 早晚 |
[21:10] | Just a matter of time. | 他会再犯的 |
[21:11] | I don’t disagree with you. | 我不是反对你 |
[21:13] | And if you find more evidence down the road, | 如果一段时间后我们发现更多证据 |
[21:15] | we can refile then. | 我们可以到时再上诉重审 |
[21:16] | So Bowden walks? | 那 鲍登就解脱嫌疑了? |
[21:18] | As soon as I present the motion | 只要我向法官 |
[21:19] | to dismiss to the judge. | 提出撤案提案 |
[21:20] | A-At least | 至少 |
[21:21] | let me take some new reference samples first. | 让我先获得些新的DNA样本 |
[21:23] | Our samples are | 我们原来的样本 |
[21:25] | seven years old. | 有七年了 |
[21:26] | Couldn’t hurt to confirm everything. | 没办法证明一切 |
[21:28] | All right, but, Nick, you can’t talk to him | 好吧 不过 尼克 你不能向他问话 |
[21:31] | and I’ll have to notify his attorney. | 我得通知他的律师 |
[21:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:33] | Set it up. | 安排一下吧 |
[21:53] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[22:03] | I’m gonna need to take some reference samples from you. | 我需要从你身上提取些DNA样本 |
[22:05] | If I don’t give ’em up… | 如果我不给呢 |
[22:08] | are you gonna hit me? | 你会打我吗? |
[22:13] | Open up. | 张开嘴 |
[22:24] | I’m gonna need to take some pictures, too. | 我还得照几张相 |
[22:31] | Red isn’t my best color. | 红色不是我的最爱 |
[22:34] | But then again, I won’t be wearing it much longer. | 话说回来 我不会穿太久了 |
[22:49] | Hands. | 伸出手 |
[23:03] | Bowden had scars all over his body. | 鲍登全身都是伤疤 |
[23:06] | According to the warden, he gets in fights all the time, | 据狱长说 他常打架 |
[23:09] | most of which he starts himself. | 大多是他挑的事儿 |
[23:10] | Yeah, you know, his old boss said | 是啊 他的旧上司说 |
[23:12] | – that he had a hair-trigger temper. – Yeah, man, | – 他是个火爆脾气 – 是的 伙计 |
[23:15] | he’s got some serious anger issues. | 他的脾气是个很严重的问题 |
[23:17] | The James murder was vicious and unprovoked. | 詹姆斯的被害性质很恶劣 毫无缘由的 |
[23:19] | – Total overkill. – Yeah, | – 完全是过度杀害 – 是 |
[23:21] | prison’s not gonna change that kind of anger. | 监狱不会改变那种坏脾气 |
[23:23] | No way. | 绝不可能 |
[23:24] | You know, I don’t think that kind of anger | 我也不认为那种愤怒 |
[23:26] | developed overnight, either. | 会持续一夜 |
[23:28] | – Mm-mm. – No, a hothead like Carl | – 恩 是的 – 像卡尔那么性急的人 |
[23:29] | must have taken his anger out on someone before. | 一定早就把愤怒发泄给别人了 |
[23:32] | I think it’s a good possibility | 我想很可能 |
[23:33] | there were other victims before Mr. James. | 詹姆斯之前还有受害者 |
[23:37] | Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好吧 我们要做这些事 |
[23:39] | We’re not going home. We’re gonna take | 留在这里 查一下 |
[23:41] | a look at all the old cases with similar MO’s, right? | 有相似犯罪手法的案子 |
[23:44] | Ambush beatings, | 埋伏型殴打型 |
[23:45] | seemingly random. | 无计划型 |
[23:46] | Weapons of opportunity. | 凶器是随便捡到的 |
[23:48] | Yeah, I’m down. If we can’t keep him | 算我一个 如果我们不能用詹姆斯的死 |
[23:49] | locked up for the James murder, | 把他一直锁在监狱里 |
[23:50] | maybe we can keep him in there for something else. | 也许我们可以找到其他理由 |
[23:53] | Damn right. | 太对了 |
[24:02] | I searched VICAP for | 我搜索了暴力犯罪逮捕计划 |
[24:03] | keywords: “ambush,” “beating,” | 的关键词 “埋伏” “殴打” |
[24:05] | “weapon of opportunity.” | “随机凶器” |
[24:07] | Found two cases | 找到两个案子 |
[24:08] | with similar MO’s… one in St. George, Utah, | 犯罪手法相似的 一个在犹他州 圣乔治 |
[24:11] | the other in Laughlin. | 另一个在内华达州 劳克林 |
[24:13] | Both male victims, one year before the murder. | 都是男性受害者 发生于此案一年以前 |
[24:15] | Okay, worth checking out. | 值得一查 |
[24:17] | And I got one, as well, | 我也从我们部门 |
[24:18] | from our department, | 找到一个 |
[24:19] | but it might just be a straight mugging. | 但是可能只是一个行凶抢劫 |
[24:21] | Where’d you disappear to? | 你去哪儿了? |
[24:23] | I was in the basement. | 我在地下室 |
[24:24] | I think I found a possible case. | 我想我找到一个可能有关联的案子 |
[24:28] | Random attack on a jogger, | 在公园里 用一根圆木 |
[24:30] | almost beaten to death, in a park, | 随机袭击了一位慢跑者 |
[24:33] | with a log. | 几乎把她打死 |
[24:34] | – Weapon of opportunity. – Yes, | – 顺手捡到的凶器 – 是的 |
[24:36] | and according to the police report, | 而且根据警方报告 |
[24:37] | officers noticed a distinct chemical smell. | 警官闻到了明显的化学气味 |
[24:40] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[24:41] | All right, I like where this is going. | 不错 我喜欢这个案子的发展 |
[24:43] | There are some minor differences. | 这里有些稍微的不同点 |
[24:44] | The victim was a female, she was attacked during the day, | 遇害者是位女性 在白天被袭击 |
[24:47] | and she did survive. | 但她活下来了 |
[24:49] | Bowden killed Robert James at night, in an alley, | 鲍登是在晚上的小巷子里杀了罗伯特 詹姆斯 |
[24:51] | and then he dumped the body. | 然后弃了尸 |
[24:53] | Why would he leave this victim alive | 但为什么那人是在开阔地行凶 |
[24:54] | and out in the open? | 还让受害者活了下来? |
[24:55] | Maybe he was interrupted. | 也许他被打扰了 |
[24:57] | Exactly. | 就是如此 |
[24:58] | – There is a catch. – Yeah. | – 这里有个漏洞 – 对 |
[25:00] | Someone’s already been convicted for the crime. | 有人已经被认定有罪了 |
[25:02] | – Big catch. – Yeah. | – 大漏洞 – 对 |
[25:04] | I know. But no case is perfect. | 我知道 但没有一个案子是天衣无缝的 |
[25:06] | Well, that’s okay, that’s okay. Let’s hear it. | 好 没关系 没关系 一起听听吧 |
[25:08] | All right. 2004, | 好吧 2004年 |
[25:10] | April Reynolds is out on her afternoon run | 艾普利尔 雷诺兹外出进行午后慢跑 |
[25:12] | in Tresser Park. | 在特雷思公园 |
[25:14] | She’s listening to music, | 她在听音乐 |
[25:15] | so she does not hear her attacker | 所以没有听到凶手 |
[25:17] | come up from behind. | 在她身后 |
[25:19] | He drags her into the bushes, | 他把她拖到了灌木丛 |
[25:21] | and she is almost beaten to death. | 然后她差点被打死 |
[25:25] | Any sign of sexual assault? | 有任何性侵犯的迹象吗? |
[25:26] | – Uh, no. – Just like Robert James, | – 恩 没有 – 和罗伯特 詹姆斯相似 |
[25:28] | nothing was taken… not her MP3 player, | 没拿走任何东西 她的MP3 |
[25:31] | her watch or her wedding ring. | 手表和结婚戒指 都在 |
[25:33] | Yeah, usually when somebody sustains a blow to the head like that, | 对 一般来说如果有人像这样对着头部一击 |
[25:36] | the goal is to incapacitate them, | 目的是为了让他们失去反抗能力 |
[25:38] | to take them down. | 将他们击倒 |
[25:40] | And when April Reynolds woke up, she identified her attacker as | 当艾普利尔 雷诺兹醒过来后 她认出凶手是 |
[25:43] | this guy, David Jorgensen, her best friend’s husband. | 这个家伙 大卫 乔根森 她闺蜜的丈夫 |
[25:46] | But he has always maintained his innocence, | 但他始终坚持自己是无辜的 |
[25:48] | and the physical evidence is pretty weak. | 并且物证毫无说服力 |
[25:51] | Yet shoe prints found at the crime scene | 虽然在现场找到的鞋印 |
[25:53] | matched a pair that Jorgensen owned, | 与乔根森的鞋子吻合 |
[25:55] | but they were size ten Nikes. | 但鞋子是耐克十号 |
[25:56] | That’s a popular brand. | 很普遍的牌子 |
[25:58] | Jorgensen had wood splinters in his hands, | 乔根森的手中有木屑 |
[26:00] | same kind of wood as the log used to beat April. | 与袭击艾普利尔的圆木材质相近 |
[26:03] | And shortly after the attack | 而且在袭击后的短时间内 |
[26:05] | neighbors reported seeing David burning things in the backyard. | 邻居告发看到了大卫在后院焚烧东西 |
[26:08] | I’m sorry, that always sounds suspicious. | 很抱歉 但这通常听起来很可疑 |
[26:10] | Link to Bowden seems like a stretch. | 距离 鲍登的事有一段时间 |
[26:12] | Mm. Okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[26:13] | What about the chemical smell at both crime scenes? | 那在两个现场都闻到的化学气味怎么说? |
[26:15] | – That’s got to be something, right? – Yeah. | – 这肯定有些联系 对吧? – 对 |
[26:17] | That cannot be a coincidence; no way. | 这不可能个巧合 绝不可能 |
[26:18] | All right, | 好了 |
[26:19] | Let’s take a look at the evidence and find out, all right? | 我们来看一看证据然后找联系来 行吧? |
[26:21] | Hodges will run trace. | 霍奇斯找线索 |
[26:23] | Greg, dog walker found the victim | 格雷格 是遛狗的人找到的受害者 |
[26:24] | why don’t you go ahead and track her down? | 你何不开始查查她呢? |
[26:26] | Morgan, go ahead and pull April’s medical files. | 摩根 去把艾普利尔的医疗档案调出来 |
[26:28] | I’m gonna go talk to David Jorgensen. | 我去找大卫 乔根森谈话 |
[26:30] | Got to be more to the story. | 挖出这件事的更多真相 |
[26:32] | I’ll see if I can place Bowden | 我去查是否能确定 |
[26:33] | anywhere near the park that day. | 那天 鲍登是在公园的附近 |
[26:34] | Hey, guys, we connect Bowden to this crime, | 嘿 伙计们 我们怀疑 鲍登与这件事有关 |
[26:36] | we keep him behind bars. | 但依旧不能忘记那件事 |
[26:46] | I didn’t take you for an opera man. | 我从不知道你喜欢歌剧 |
[26:48] | La Dolce Vita has transformed my soul. | “甜蜜生活”(电影名)改变了我的灵魂 |
[26:51] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是的 我看出来了 |
[26:53] | I need you to check this log for trace, please. | 我需要你检查一下这个圆木 拜托了 |
[26:56] | Are you looking for octyl-cyanoacrylate? | 你在找辛基氰基丙烯酸酯吗? |
[26:58] | That, and whatever else you can find. Please. | 就是这个 其他的能找到的都可以 拜托了 |
[27:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:01] | Don’t want to interrupt your creative process. | 并不想打扰你的创作进程 |
[27:04] | Mm. Grazie mille. | 嗯 非常感谢 |
[27:32] | According to Bowden’s credit card records, | 根据 鲍登的信用卡记录 |
[27:33] | his card was declined at a liquor store | 他的信用卡在一间酒坊被拒了 |
[27:35] | the day April Reynolds was attacked. | 在艾普利尔 雷诺兹被袭击的那天 |
[27:37] | What was the address? | 什么地址? |
[27:38] | 345 Agoura Road. | 亚哥拉路345号 |
[27:42] | That’s right across the street from Tresser Park. | 就在特雷思公园那条街的对面 |
[27:45] | What time was the transaction? | 交易的时间呢? |
[27:47] | 4:07 | 4:07. |
[27:49] | Right around the time of the attack. | 差不多在袭击的时候 |
[27:51] | Bowden’s boss said that Bowden was pretty riled up | 鲍登的老板说过 鲍登在 |
[27:54] | the day that Robert James was killed. | 罗伯特 詹姆斯被杀那天很愤怒 |
[27:56] | His wife left him, and somebody hit his car. | 他的妻子离开了他 又有人撞了他的车 |
[27:57] | But still, | 可是 |
[27:59] | I mean, having your credit card declined is not enough | 我是说 信用卡被拒不至于 |
[28:00] | of a trigger to go and nearly beat a woman to death. | 他会去把一个女人往死里打吧 |
[28:03] | I agree, but you never know | 我同意 但你不会知道到底 |
[28:04] | what’ll set some people off. | 什么事可以让某些人失控 |
[28:09] | Stokes, there’s something I want to know. | 斯托克斯 有些事情我想了解 |
[28:13] | I know you were in the room | 我知道那天你跟我父亲 |
[28:14] | with Bowden and my old man that day. | 和鲍登一起呆在房间内 |
[28:16] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[28:17] | Did my dad beat a confession out of him or not? | 我父亲有没有暴力逼供? |
[28:22] | – Stokes… – I-I don’t know. | – 斯托克斯… – 我…我不知道 |
[28:23] | level with me, all right? My dad is dead. | 告诉我实话 好吗? 我父亲已经死了 |
[28:25] | You don’t have to protect him anymore. | 你不需要再维护他 |
[28:27] | All I want to know is the truth about my old man… that’s it. | 我只想知道真实的父亲…仅此而已 |
[28:30] | Okay, look. | 好的 听着 |
[28:34] | I left the room. | 我离开了房间 |
[28:37] | When I came back in, | 当我回来的时候 |
[28:38] | Bowden had a split lip and a black eye. | 鲍登嘴唇已经开裂眼睛也青了 |
[28:40] | Your dad said that Bowden jumped him. | 你父亲说 鲍登袭击了他 |
[28:42] | I gave him the benefit of the doubt. | 我假定他无罪 |
[28:47] | Code of silence. | 沉默法则 |
[28:49] | There’s no code, okay? | 没有法则 好吧? |
[28:50] | The Sam Vega I knew | 我所认识的萨姆 贝卡 |
[28:52] | was a good, honest cop. | 是一个好的 诚实的警察 |
[28:53] | I didn’t know about the rest of it. | 我不知道后面发生了什么 |
[28:56] | And looking back now, uh… | 现在回头想想 嗯… |
[28:59] | maybe I didn’t want to. | 也许我不想怀疑 |
[29:02] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 好吧 如果能让你好受一点 |
[29:05] | I didn’t know about the rest of it, either. | 我也不知道后面的事 |
[29:10] | You know, when I was a kid, | 你知道 当我还是个孩子的时候 |
[29:12] | all I wanted was to be like him. | 我只想成为像他那样的人 |
[29:13] | Have a badge, a gun, | 带着警徽和枪 |
[29:15] | the whole thing. | 就是我想要的 |
[29:16] | He used to say to me, “You’re not cut out for this.” | 他经常对我说 “你天生就不是干这个的料” |
[29:20] | And I used to think, you know, | 而我经常在想 |
[29:21] | it was because I wasn’t tough enough. | 也许是我不够坚强 |
[29:23] | Lately, I realize that… | 后来 我意识到… |
[29:26] | to him, doing the job… | 对他来说 这份工作… |
[29:29] | meant getting your hands dirty. | 意味着满手血腥 |
[29:32] | He was just trying to protect you. | 他只是在保护你 |
[29:34] | Sammy was a good guy. | 萨米是个好人 |
[29:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:43] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[29:44] | All right, I just got an e-mail from the guy that Bowden | 我刚收到一封来自 鲍登雇主的邮件 |
[29:47] | used to work for in 2004. | 他2004年为其工作 |
[29:49] | Stokes, you’re gonna love this. | 斯托克斯 你肯定爱这个 |
[29:51] | Bowden was fired on May the seventh. | 鲍登在5月7号的时候被解雇了 |
[29:53] | Okay, that’s the same day that April Reynolds was attacked. | 好的 那是艾普利尔 雷诺兹被攻击的那天 |
[29:56] | Yeah, and that’s one hell of a trigger. | 是的 这就有了动机 |
[29:58] | Okay, so Bowden gets his walking papers, | 好的 那么 鲍登拿到了解雇书 |
[29:59] | he goes to the liquor store to drown his sorrows, | 他去酒吧酗酒解闷 |
[30:02] | his credit card is declined… | 信用卡被冻结了… |
[30:03] | And now he’s really pissed, | 然后他非常的愤怒 |
[30:04] | so he goes across the street to Tresser Park, | 所以他窜到特雷思公园的路上 |
[30:07] | and he sees April Reynolds jogging. | 看见艾普利尔 雷诺兹在慢跑 |
[30:10] | And then he takes out his rage on her. | 然后他就把愤怒发泄在她身上 |
[30:17] | Stop! | 住手! |
[30:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:21] | Now let’s just hope we can prove it. | 现在让我们祈祷可以证明这点 |
[30:26] | Mr. Jorgensen, I’ve studied your case file, | 乔根森先生 我研究了你的案子 |
[30:29] | and I would like to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[30:30] | After eight years? | 8年后? |
[30:32] | Now you want to talk to me? | 现在你想跟我谈了? |
[30:34] | I was not aware of your case eight years ago. | 8年前我没有注意到你的案子 |
[30:37] | I am now, and I very much | 现在我注意到了 我非常 |
[30:38] | want to hear your side of the story. | 想知道你自己的故事 |
[30:41] | It’s the same as it’s always been. | 从来都没有改变 |
[30:43] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[30:45] | David Jorgensen almost killed me. | 大卫 乔根森几乎杀了我 |
[30:46] | How can you even think | 你怎么能想 |
[30:48] | – about letting him out? – Ms. Reynolds, | – 释放他? – 雷诺兹女士 |
[30:50] | you know, we’re just looking into the case. | 你知道 我们正在调查这个案子 |
[30:52] | So please, sit down. | 所以 请坐下来说 |
[30:56] | – Sit down. – I-I didn’t mean to snap at you. | – 坐下 – 我不想对你发火 |
[30:58] | It’s just, well, these last eight years, it’s… | 只是 好吧 过去的这八年 这事… |
[31:01] | Yeah, I know, I… I can only imagine. | 是的 我知道 我…我可以想象 |
[31:03] | I thought when my body healed, | 我以为当我的身体治好之后 |
[31:05] | life would return to normal, | 生活可以回归正常 |
[31:06] | only there was no normal. | 但是没有正常了 |
[31:09] | You know, I know recovery can be hard, and I know | 你知道 我明白复健的困难 我知道 |
[31:11] | this isn’t easy, and I don’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable, | 这并不容易 我并不是想让你不舒服 |
[31:14] | but there’s just some details of the case | 只是这个案子还有一些细节需要弄清楚 |
[31:17] | that I want to go over with you, okay? | 我想和你一起回忆一下 可以吗? |
[31:19] | I’m just, I’m not really sure | 我只是 我不确定 |
[31:21] | there’s anything new that I can tell you. | 还有什么新的我可以告诉你 |
[31:23] | So, prior to the attack, uh, | 那么 在被攻击之前 嗯 |
[31:25] | what was your relationship with David Jorgensen? | 你和大卫 乔根森的关系是什么? |
[31:28] | Well, his wife and I were best friends. | 好吧 他老婆和我是最好的朋友 |
[31:31] | Our families were very close. | 我们两家非常近 |
[31:33] | Kids played soccer together. | 孩子们一起踢足球 |
[31:35] | I’m not sure what they’re into now. | 我不知道他们现在如何 |
[31:37] | I haven’t seen them since I’ve been inside. | 自从进来了我就再也没见过他们 |
[31:40] | On the day of the attack, | 案发的那天 |
[31:42] | you and April had lunch. | 你和艾普利尔一起吃午饭 |
[31:44] | Can you tell me what you two talked about? | 你能告诉我你们在说什么吗? |
[31:46] | Connie and I were going through a rough patch. | 康妮和我婚姻触礁了 |
[31:48] | She told April everything; I wanted some answers. | 她告诉艾普利尔所有事 我需要知道一些答案 |
[31:52] | And why would witnesses have said | 那为什么目击者说 |
[31:54] | – that they heard you arguing? – I told him | – 他们听到你们在争吵? – 我告诉他 |
[31:56] | he was a crappy husband; he didn’t want to hear it. | 他是个糟糕的丈夫 他不想听这些 |
[31:58] | – And he got angry? – I wasn’t… | – 然后他发火了? – 我没有… |
[32:00] | angry with April, I was… frustrated with the situation. | 对艾普利尔发火 我是…对现状有些泄气 |
[32:05] | Were you two romantically involved? | 你们曾经有恋爱关系吗? |
[32:09] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有过 |
[32:11] | I loved my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[32:13] | April was brutally beaten with a piece of wood, | 艾普利尔被一块木头狠狠的袭击了 |
[32:16] | and when you were arrested | 而当你被捕时 |
[32:17] | they did find splinters in your hands. | 他们确实在你手中找到了碎屑 |
[32:19] | I was stacking firewood. | 我正在堆柴火 |
[32:21] | The kids liked to use the fire pit. | 孩子们喜欢用篝火 |
[32:23] | And on the night of the attack, neighbors saw that | 袭击的那天晚上 邻居们看到 |
[32:26] | you were burning what appeared to be clothing. | 你正在烧类似衣服的东西 |
[32:28] | Can you explain that? | 你能解释吗? |
[32:29] | Yeah, I picked the wrong night to clean out the garage. | 对 我选错了晚上来清理车库 |
[32:32] | I burned some old rags and a drop cloth. | 我烧掉了一些旧破布和一个罩单 |
[32:36] | Hey, I know how it sounds… | 嘿 我知道这听起来… |
[32:39] | but it’s the only story I got. | 但是这就是我的故事 |
[32:41] | He just… kept… | 他就是…一直… |
[32:43] | hitting me. | 打我 |
[32:44] | And I thought I was gonna die, | 我觉得我会死的 |
[32:48] | and all I could think about was my husband | 我唯一能想到的 只有我的丈夫 |
[32:50] | and my son. | 和我的儿子 |
[32:52] | Are you sure it was David Jorgensen? | 你确定那个人就是大卫 乔根森吗? |
[32:54] | I remember it clearly. | 我记的很清楚 |
[32:57] | I saw his face. | 我看到了他的脸 |
[33:00] | It was David. | 就是大卫 |
[33:02] | Why would she say that if it was not true? | 如果不是真的 那她为什么要这么说? |
[33:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:07] | I have been asking myself that question | 这八年来 我也一直在问自己 |
[33:09] | for eight years. | 这个问题 |
[33:12] | Is there anything that you’re not telling me? | 你还有什么事没告诉我吗? |
[33:15] | Something, maybe, that you’re holding back because… | 也许 某些事 你不愿意说出来… |
[33:18] | I’ve already told you everything. | 我已经全部告诉你了 |
[33:22] | But hell, my own wife didn’t believe me. | 但是见鬼的 我自己的妻子都不信我 |
[33:25] | Why should you? | 那你又为什么要信呢? |
[33:28] | I never said that I didn’t believe you. | 我从没说过不信你 |
[33:34] | Hey, Pavarotti. | 嘿 帕瓦罗蒂 |
[33:36] | I hear you got some results for me. | 你已经有检测结果了 |
[33:38] | Si, as you suspected, | 对 跟你想的一样 |
[33:40] | I did find trace amounts of octyl-cyanoacrylate, Invi-Skin, | 我在袭击艾普利尔的木头上发现了大量的 |
[33:43] | on the log used to beat April Reynolds. | 辛基氰基丙烯酸酯和液体创可贴的痕迹 |
[33:46] | Just like on the cinder block from the alley. | 跟在巷子里那个煤渣块一样 |
[33:48] | Now, here’s where it gets interesting. | 现在 这就是好玩的地方了 |
[33:49] | Please direct your attention to the monitor. | 请看显示屏 |
[33:52] | This is a wood fragment extracted | 这是从艾普利尔 雷诺兹头部伤口里 |
[33:55] | from April Reynolds’ head wound. | 取出的木片 |
[33:56] | – The white substance is Invi-Skin. – Okay. | – 那个白色物质就是液体创可贴 – 嗯 |
[33:59] | I’m gonna show you a wood fragment | 我再给你看从大卫 乔根森手上 |
[34:01] | that was extracted from David Jorgensen’s hand. | 找到的木片 |
[34:04] | No Invi-Skin. | 没有液体创可贴 |
[34:06] | So, either these splinters were taken from a section of the log | 所以 要不这些碎片是来自那根 |
[34:08] | that contained no Invi-Skin transfer… | 木头没有粘上液体创可贴的部分 |
[34:10] | Or Jorgensen never handled it. | 要不就是乔根森跟本没拿过它 |
[34:13] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | – 谢谢啦 – 不用 |
[34:17] | So, a tiny speck of Invi-Skin on a tiny speck of wood | 这一小块木头上的一块液体创可贴的小斑点 |
[34:20] | that wasn’t tested for eight years? | 八年都没检测出来? |
[34:22] | The defense will have | 被告律师一定会 |
[34:23] | – a field day with this. – A lot of cases | – 拿这个来做文章的 – 很多案子 |
[34:25] | have been won based on a tiny speck of evidence. | 都是靠一小块证据决定的 |
[34:28] | Now, we’ve placed | 现在 我们已经知道 |
[34:29] | Bowden near Tresser park | 艾普利尔 雷诺兹被袭击时 |
[34:30] | around the time that April Reynolds was attacked. | 就在特雷思公园的附近 |
[34:32] | From the moment she woke up, | 从她清醒的那刻起 |
[34:34] | she’s pointed the finger at David Jorgensen. | 她就指证是大卫 乔根森袭击了她 |
[34:35] | She’s never wavered, and she never will. | 她没动摇过 也不会动摇 |
[34:37] | You couldn’t have a more sympathetic witness. | 你再也找不到比她更值得同情的目击证人了 |
[34:39] | And what if the physical evidence | 那如果实物证据 |
[34:40] | contradicts her testimony? | 和她的证词冲突呢? |
[34:42] | It’ll have to be a lot better than what you have here. | 那需要更多的证据才行 |
[34:45] | I need rock-solid proof that Bowden was involved. | 得是铁证 证明 鲍登与此案有关 |
[34:47] | So, that’s it; he walks. | 所以 就只能这样 他自由了 |
[34:51] | First thing in the morning, | 我明天早上第一件事 |
[34:52] | I file a motion to dismiss. | 就是提交一份释放他的提案 |
[34:59] | Is it possible April Reynolds is lying | 有没有可能艾普利尔 雷诺兹对乔根森 |
[35:01] | about Jorgensen attacking her? | 袭击她这事说谎了? |
[35:02] | I don’t know why she would. | 我不知道她说谎的理由 |
[35:04] | Unless she had something against the guy. | 除非她跟那个人有冲突 |
[35:06] | It would have to be pretty major. | 那肯定是很大的冲突 |
[35:07] | All right, wait, let-let’s think this out. | 等等 我们一起想想 |
[35:10] | So, the physical evidence seems to back up Jorgensen’s story, | 实物证据似乎是支持乔根森的说法的 |
[35:15] | – right? – Right. | – 对吧? – 对 |
[35:16] | Is it possible they’re both telling the truth? | 有没有可能他们都说的是真话? |
[35:18] | Then she’d have to be mistaken. | 那她就犯了一个错误 |
[35:20] | Yeah, yeah, in a big way. | 对 一个天大的错误 |
[35:23] | You know, according to April’s medical records, | 根据艾普利尔的病历 |
[35:24] | she suffered six fractures to the skull. | 她的头骨有六处骨折 |
[35:27] | Could that sort of thing cause delusions, | 这些有可能导致幻觉 |
[35:28] | altered perceptions of reality? | 和改变对现实的观感吗? |
[35:30] | Now, that’s a good question. | 这真是一个好问题 |
[35:33] | And I know just the person to answer it. | 我刚好知道谁能回答它 |
[35:36] | There may be a physiological explanation. | 这可能有个生理上的解释 |
[35:38] | Brain damage? | 脑损伤? |
[35:40] | Well, in her case, to the occipital lobe right here. | 她这个病例 是这里枕叶的损伤 |
[35:42] | As Ms. Reynolds suffered repeated blows to the head, | 而雷诺兹女士头部遭受反复的击打 |
[35:46] | her brain sustained trauma, | 她的大脑遭受创收 |
[35:47] | swelling, subdural hematoma. | 肿胀 硬膜下血肿 |
[35:50] | At some point during the attack, she may have seen | 在被袭击的过程中 她也许看见 |
[35:53] | the outline of her assailant’s face. | 袭击者脸部的轮廓 |
[35:57] | In her brain’s traumatized state, | 她大脑受伤的部分 |
[35:59] | signals in the visual cortex misfired, possibly causing her | 对她的视觉皮质发出错误信号 也许导致她 |
[36:02] | to misinterpret who she was actually seeing. | 对袭击者的身份造成错觉 |
[36:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:05] | Why Jorgensen? | 为什么是乔根森? |
[36:07] | Well, he and April | 他和艾普利尔 |
[36:08] | did have a heated argument | 的确有一场很厉害的争执 |
[36:10] | just a couple hours before. | 就在事件发生前几个小时 |
[36:11] | That’s interesting. | 这就有意思了 |
[36:13] | I replay arguments in my head all the time. | 我一直在脑中不停的想那场争执 |
[36:16] | We all do, right? | 我们都会这么做 对吧? |
[36:17] | Maybe she was still thinking about him | 也许 她被袭击的时候 |
[36:19] | when she was attacked. | 还在想着他 |
[36:20] | You’re interfering with my marriage! | 你这是在干涉我的婚姻 |
[36:22] | Which is why | 这就是为什么 |
[36:23] | she assigned David Jorgensen’s features | 她会把一个看不清脸的陌生人 |
[36:26] | to a faceless stranger. | 错认成大卫 乔根森 |
[36:28] | And as the brain tried to make sense of the trauma, | 她的大脑也试图在损伤中 让这一切变得合理 |
[36:31] | it filled in some details. | 它增加了一些细节 |
[36:32] | Making her believe that Jorgensen was her assailant. | 让她确信乔根森就是那个袭击者 |
[36:35] | Which may or may not be what actually happened. | 也就是说这也许发生过 也许没有发生过 |
[36:37] | Right. | 对 |
[36:39] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢了 医生 |
[36:40] | Hey, Maggie. | 嘿 麦琪 |
[36:42] | Yeah, Maggie loved Tresser park. | 麦琪喜欢特雷思公园 |
[36:43] | – We used to go there every day. – How did you | – 我们原来每天都去那 – 你怎么遇见 |
[36:45] | come across April Reynolds? | 艾普利尔 雷诺兹的? |
[36:47] | Well, we were just at the beginning of our walk, | 我们刚开始遛弯 |
[36:49] | and Maggie was acting all weird, | 麦琪的表现有点奇怪 |
[36:51] | like she knew something was wrong, | 好像她知道有什么事不对劲 |
[36:53] | and then she yanked the leash out of my hand, | 然后她挣脱了我手中的绳子 |
[36:54] | and she ran into the bushes and… | 跑向那个树丛 |
[36:56] | That’s when I saw her. | 然后我们看见了她 |
[36:58] | Ms. Fowler, | 福勒女士 |
[37:00] | do you remember seeing this man | 你记得在公园有见过 |
[37:02] | at the park? | 这个男人吗? |
[37:03] | No, I was too focused on my dog and that poor girl. | 没有 我只是去注意可怜的女孩和我的狗了 |
[37:06] | You know, all that blood. | 全身都是血 |
[37:08] | And her face, I just… | 然后她的脸 我… |
[37:10] | I couldn’t believe she was still alive. | 我不敢相信她还活着 |
[37:12] | Yeah, it must have been horrible for you. | 是的 对你来说肯定很可怕 |
[37:14] | By the time I got home, I was so upset. | 我回家后 心里很难受 |
[37:16] | You know, and then that night, | 而后 那一晚 |
[37:17] | Maggie was sick, and so I had to bring her to the emergency vet. | 麦琪生病了 我把它带去看急诊 |
[37:20] | Really? What happened? | 是吗?怎么回事? |
[37:21] | Oh, she swallowed something. | 哦 她误食了东西 |
[37:24] | Something shiny; she ate it. | 发光的东西 她就吃进去了 |
[37:25] | She still does. | 她现在还这样子 |
[37:27] | Look at this. | 看看这些吧 |
[37:29] | Okay, my mother’s brooch, | 我妈妈的胸针 |
[37:31] | a roll of quarters, | 一卷硬币 |
[37:32] | a bell off a Christmas tree. | 圣诞树的挂铃 |
[37:34] | Surgery to remove that cost me 1,000 bucks. | 给它看病取这东西花掉我1000块 |
[37:37] | And, oh, this. | 还有 这个 |
[37:39] | This is what she swallowed that day. | 这个就是那天她吃进去的东西 |
[37:41] | A set of keys. | 一串钥匙 |
[37:44] | You know if Maggie picked these up at the park? | 你确定麦琪是在公园发现这钥匙的吗? |
[37:47] | Oh, I have no idea; I ran a million errands that day. | 哦 我不确定 那天我跑了很远 |
[37:49] | But you can have them if it’ll help. | 如果有帮助 可以给你 |
[37:51] | You still have them? | 你还留着吗? |
[37:52] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[37:53] | No, I keep everything that Maggie swallows. | 我保留着麦琪吞掉的所有异物 |
[37:55] | I put it in a display case; it’s quite a conversation piece. | 我把他们放在展示柜里 是聊天的好话题 |
[38:25] | I found that blood spatter | 我在被狗误食的钥匙串里 |
[38:27] | on the keychain the dog swallowed. | 发现了血迹 |
[38:29] | Blood’s a match to April Reynolds. That means | 血迹和艾普利尔 雷诺兹的吻合 |
[38:31] | the keychain was definitely at the scene of the crime. | 就是说钥匙串当时在犯罪现场的 |
[38:33] | We need to arrest this dog for obstruction. | 我们要以妨碍调查逮捕这只狗 |
[38:36] | Unfortunately, | 不好的是 |
[38:38] | there was no other DNA on them. | 这个上面没有DNA |
[38:39] | Well, it’s a good find, | 这是不错的发现 |
[38:40] | but unless we prove that that key belonged to Bowden, | 不过除非能证明这钥匙是 鲍登的 |
[38:43] | it’s not gonna help us much. | 否则对我们也没有帮助 |
[38:47] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[38:53] | All right, here’s Bowden’s car. | 这是 鲍登的车 |
[39:02] | Here goes nothing. | 啥都没有 |
[39:11] | If the key fits, you must convict. | 如果钥匙吻合 就可以宣判有罪了 |
[39:13] | I think Bowden was interrupted by the dog. | 我觉得 鲍登在行凶的时候被狗打断了 |
[39:15] | In his hurry to get out of there, | 他可能走的太匆忙了 |
[39:16] | he must have dropped his keys. | 然后把钥匙丢在了这里 |
[39:17] | Dog saved April’s life, | 狗救了艾普利尔的命 |
[39:18] | otherwise Bowden would have finished the job. | 要不然 鲍登就把人弄死了 |
[39:20] | Yeah, I just hope we’re not too late. | 是 希望我们还赶得上 |
[40:23] | you’re under arrest | 你因蓄意谋杀 |
[40:24] | for the attempted murder | 艾普利尔 雷诺兹 |
[40:25] | of April Reynolds. | 被捕了 |
[40:27] | Detective Moreno, | 莫雷诺警探 |
[40:28] | make it official. | 按程序来 |
[40:32] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[40:33] | Anything you say can and will | 但你所说的一切将成为 |
[40:35] | be used against you in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[40:37] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权雇用律师 |
[40:40] | If you can’t afford one, one will be provided for you. | 如果你无法负担费用 我们可以为你提供 |
[40:47] | You think he enjoyed his freedom? | 你觉得他享受够他的自由没? |
[40:51] | Strike! | 好球! |
[40:53] | It’s all right. You got to swing to hit it. | 很好 你要使劲挥击那个球 |
[40:54] | It’s all right. Good cut. | 很好 削的好 |
[40:55] | Good cut right there. Home run, Henry! | 很棒的削球 赶紧跑 亨利! |
[40:56] | You can do it! Come on. | 你能行的 加油! |
[40:57] | Come on, Henry! Big hit! | 加油 亨利 来一击! |
[40:58] | You worked awfully hard | 你很努力的 |
[40:59] | to get me back here to third base. | 把我成功拽回到了第三垒 |
[41:01] | Yeah, well, we don’t like to win by forfeit. | 很明显 我们不想输了比赛 |
[41:03] | – Especially to the lab. – Well, that’s good, | – 特别是和你们比赛 – 那就好 |
[41:05] | because now you can lose fair and square. | 因为你们马上就光明正大的输了 |
[41:07] | Oh, really. | 噢 真的么 |
[41:12] | Oh! | 噢! |
[41:13] | Strike! | 好球! |
[41:14] | Come on! That’s okay, Henry. | 加油! 没关系 亨利 |
[41:16] | Time out! | 暂停! |
[41:20] | Time out. | 暂停 |
[41:32] | What the hell was that about? | 你和他说啥悄悄话呢? |
[41:35] | Come on, Henry, come on! | 加油 亨利 加油! |
[41:36] | Go, Henry! | 加油 亨利! |
[41:37] | Do it for science! | 为了科学! |
[41:38] | Here we go now, baby; let’s go. | 开始吧 宝贝 来吧 |
[41:39] | Wait on yours, wait on yours. | 等着瞧 等着瞧 |
[41:41] | That’s good. | 还不错 |
[42:06] | Safe! | 安全上垒! |
[42:15] | Henry! | 亨利! |
[42:16] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[42:19] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[42:22] | Well, look at you. | 看看你 |
[42:23] | – You’ve still got it. – Ow. | – 你还是那么牛 – 喔 |
[42:25] | Yeah, you little devil. | 是 你个魔鬼 |
[42:27] | You-you faked that whole injury thing for Henry. | 你 你把亨利治好了 |
[42:28] | It had nothing to do with Moreno, did it? | 这和莫雷诺没有关系 是么? |
[42:30] | Yeah, I wanted Henry to hit me in. | 是 我想亨利能让我现一把 |
[42:34] | – What did you say to him anyway? – I told him | – 那你到底对他说了什么? – 我告诉他 |
[42:36] | there was a really hot girl watching, | 这边有一个特别性感的妹子看着呢 |
[42:38] | and if he got a hit, maybe she’d go home with him. | 如果他挥击成功 说不定妹子就跟他回家了 |
[42:40] | It worked, didn’t it? | 这起效了 不是么? |
[42:44] | Hey, good game. | 嘿 比赛很棒 |
[42:46] | Sorry you had to lose. | 很抱歉你们输了 |
[42:47] | – I’ll live. – Yeah? | – 我还活着 – 是么? |
[42:49] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |