| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | That’s it? | 就完了? |
| [00:08] | All right,I’ll take it from here. | 好吧 我接着来 |
| [00:10] | Okay,Grandpa. | 好 外公 |
| [00:12] | Time for bed,Katie. | 该睡觉了 Katie |
| [00:13] | Mommy,I’m not tired. | 妈咪 人家不累嘛 |
| [00:15] | Boy,I am. | 我可累了 |
| [00:16] | You need to listen to your mommy,Kaitlyn. | 要听妈妈的话哦 Kaitlyn |
| [00:19] | We’re gonna have lots of fun while you’re here. | 这里好玩的事很多 |
| [00:21] | So you got to get lots of rest. | 所以要养足精神 |
| [00:23] | And that goes for your grandpa,too. | 对你外公来说也是 |
| [00:25] | What? Yes. Yes,definitely. | 啊? 对对 当然 |
| [00:28] | Grandma’s the boss; you know that. | 外婆是老大 你懂的 |
| [00:30] | And we’re gonna have so much fun,we’re gonna go to the lake, | 我们一起去玩 去看湖 |
| [00:33] | we’re gonna see puppets,we’re gonna go to the museums. | 去看木偶戏 去逛博物馆 |
| [00:35] | – Ice cream? – Ice cream,yes. Tons of ice cream. | – 冰淇淋呢? – 冰淇淋 对 很多很多冰淇淋 |
| [00:38] | Thanks,Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
| [00:39] | Emergency numbers are on the fridge. And we’re not gonna be that late. | 紧急号码贴在了冰箱上 我们不会太晚回来的 |
| [00:43] | – Right? – Right. | – 知道了? – 嗯 |
| [00:45] | I came to this town with five bucks in my pocket and big dreams. | 我怀揣着5块钱和梦想来到这里 |
| [00:51] | Las Vegas was different back then. | 那时的Las Vegas和现在完全不同 |
| [00:53] | It was all about the hustle,all about scoring and moving on. | 到处都是欺诈 捞一笔 再去别处继续骗 |
| [00:57] | And some guys did that. | 有人做到了 |
| [00:59] | But me… I planted my roots right here in the desert. | 但我呢…我在这片荒漠里扎了根 |
| [01:04] | I got married,had kids,got married again… | 结了婚 有了孩子 再结婚… |
| [01:10] | Olivia,Conrad,I-I didn’t know you guys were… | Olivia和Conrad 我不知道你们在… |
| [01:13] | – No,Olivia and I… we’re just friends. – Good friends. | – 不 Olivia和我…只是朋友 – 好朋友 |
| [01:16] | Right. Like us. | 对 像我们一样 |
| [01:17] | Not quite. | 也不完全是 |
| [01:18] | – More champagne? – Yes. | – 还要香槟吗? – 好的 |
| [01:20] | Mother? | 妈妈? |
| [01:23] | – Nice to see you,Barbara. – You,too. | – 很高兴见到你 Barbara – 我也是 |
| [01:25] | I know you’re usually his date at these functions. | 看到你过来 大家都知趣地散了 |
| [01:28] | Yeah,but people started to talk. | 是 但谣言四起啊 |
| [01:30] | Well,uh,so much for the Russell family mantra,huh? Separation of home and work? | 只是对Russell家信条来说太过了? 把工作和家庭分开? |
| [01:34] | Well,no,it’s still in effect. I’m pretending I’m not here. | 也没有 还是有影响 我假装我没在这儿 |
| [01:38] | Ladies and gentlemen,I give you my good friend,the current and future Sheriff of Las Vegas,Sheriff Liston! | 女士们先生们 隆重介绍我的好友 现任及下任拉斯维加斯警长Liston! |
| [01:50] | Didn’t like the speech? | 不喜欢演讲吗? |
| [01:52] | No,guy giving it. | 听他胡扯 |
| [01:53] | Gilmore loves playing the “self-made man.” | Gilmore就爱演这种”白手起家”型 |
| [01:56] | Truth is,he started his empire running a sports book for a “made men.” | 实际上他是帮黑帮 出版体育类书籍起家的 |
| [01:59] | Well,it looks like he cleaned up his act,then? | 看来他是把往事都洗白了吧? |
| [02:02] | So he says. | 他是这么说的 |
| [02:03] | Undersheriff,it’s good to see you here tonight. | 代理警长 真高兴见到你 |
| [02:06] | You remember David Winnock,my money man,right? | 记得David Winnock吗 我的投资人? |
| [02:08] | Putting together fund-raising for the Vegas Silver Strikes’ new arena. | 正筹资修建维加斯银击手队的新球场 |
| [02:11] | Oh,yeah. What can I say,you know? | 我该说什么呢? |
| [02:12] | Ex-hockey player; I love my hockey team. | 作为前冰球选手 我爱我的球队 |
| [02:14] | Well,that project’s not approved yet,Jack,you know that. | 这个项目还没被批准 你知道的 |
| [02:17] | Yeah,well,the city has their time line,I got mine. | 城市有它的时间表 我有我的 |
| [02:20] | Speaking of which,I see Councilman Romano. | 那不是Romano议员吗 |
| [02:23] | Hey,enjoy the free drinks,guys. | 大家随便喝 免费畅饮 |
| [02:26] | Since I took office four years ago,crime in Las Vegas is down! | 4年前我接手维加斯警局后 犯罪率逐年下降! |
| [02:32] | Allow me to share a few stats with you. | 请让我分享一些数据 |
| [02:36] | In the past four years… | 过去的四年.. |
| [02:39] | prostitution is down by 32%. | 卖淫活动减少了32% |
| [02:44] | Drug offenses– all are down by more than 40%! | 毒品犯罪减少了40%! |
| [02:49] | In the past four years, murder down 28%. | 过去四年 谋杀案减少了28% |
| [02:54] | Assault down 35%. | 伤害案减少了35% |
| [02:58] | Rape down 48%. | 强奸案减少了48% |
| [03:01] | The numbers are good, but they can be better. | 成绩不错 但还可以更好 |
| [03:05] | I ask you all tonight…for yourselves,for your families,for Las Vegas,give me four more years! | 今晚我在此请求…为了你们大家 为了家庭 为了维加斯 再给我四年! |
| [03:17] | That was fun. Let’s do that again in about four years. | 真有趣 那个再给我四年 |
| [03:22] | I got a text. From Maya. | 我收到了Maya的短信 |
| [03:25] | Aw,Katie’s not asleep. She’s waiting for her grandpa to come home. | Katie不肯睡 她要等外公回家 |
| [03:30] | Let’s not disappoint her. | 那就不要让她失望了 |
| [03:32] | What happened to the Hodges clan? | Hodges一家呢? |
| [03:34] | I sent them home. But our night’s not over yet. | 我把他们送回去了 但我们还有事 |
| [03:37] | – What do you mean? – We got a situation. Triple. | – 什么意思? – 有麻烦 死了3个人 |
| [03:40] | I’ll explain to Katie. | 我会跟Katie解释的 |
| [03:43] | – All right,let’s roll. – Actually,we walk. Crime scene’s just down the alley. | – 好吧 出发 – 走过去就行 现场就在巷子后面 |
| [03:47] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | – 对不起 – 没事 |
| [03:54] | – Detective Moreno. – Undersheriff. | – Moreno警探 – 代警长 |
| [03:57] | – You know my partner,Mike Crenshaw. – Undersheriff. | – 这是我搭档 Mike Crenshaw – 代警长好 |
| [03:59] | Care to tell CSI’s Russell and Brody what you told me? | 把情况再向Russell和Brody说说吧 |
| [04:02] | Uh,Mike and I have been working undercover,a drug op. | Mike和我在卧底 缉毒行动 |
| [04:05] | Our target is a dealer named Donny Price. | 我们的目标是名叫Donny Price的毒贩 |
| [04:08] | Small-time hood,big-time scumbag. | 是个流氓无赖卑鄙小人 |
| [04:10] | Not anymore. We had a buy set up here tonight. | 不再是了 今晚这儿有次交易 |
| [04:12] | Found him and his bodyguard shot in the head. | 但他和保镖都头部中弹身亡 |
| [04:14] | Yeah,the girlfriend’s dead,too. Drugs and cash gone. | 他女友也死了 毒品和钱不翼而飞 |
| [04:17] | Sounds like a textbook drug rip-off. | 典型的杀人越货 |
| [04:19] | I agree. What-what’s the situation? | 同意 那麻烦是什么? |
| [04:37] | This is our situation. | 这个 |
| [04:41] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
| [04:42] | Veronica Gilmore. Jack Gilmore’s wife. | Jack Gilmore的老婆 |
| [04:46] | As in… our friend of the sheriff,Jack Gilmore? | 那个…警长的朋友Jack Gilmore? |
| [04:48] | Yep. | 对 |
| [04:56] | So much for statistics. | 这可太糟了 犯罪现场调查 |
| [05:25] | CSI Season 12Episode 22 | |
| [05:43] | Nice dress. | 裙子不错 |
| [05:45] | Yeah? Thanks. | 是吗? 谢谢 |
| [05:48] | Got an I.D. on the bodyguard. Alonso Seal. | 保镖身份证实 Alonso Seal |
| [05:52] | Doesn’t like he was much of a bodyguard. | 看起来不太像保镖 |
| [05:55] | Couldn’t even get his gun out. | 连枪都没来得及掏 |
| [05:58] | No sign of forced entry. Suggests he knew the gunman. | 没有破门迹象 看来他认识凶手 |
| [06:01] | And it looks like Mr. Price here got caught with his pants down. | 看来Price被抓到时裤子还没穿上 |
| [06:05] | Beat in the kneecap before he was put out of his misery. | 死前膝盖还中了一”箭” |
| [06:08] | Working theory: our bad guy steals the drugs… makes a break for the door. | 我的推理 凶手偷了毒品…要闯出门去 |
| [06:16] | Shoe impressions are indistinct. | 足迹很明显 |
| [06:18] | There’s no discernable tread pattern. | 但没有可辨识的脚印 |
| [06:26] | Come over here and take a look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
| [06:30] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么? |
| [06:31] | Impressions end at the doorway,but he didn’t track any blood outside. | 足迹到门边消失 门外没有血迹 |
| [06:34] | – The guy was wearing booties. – Just like us. | – 凶手穿了鞋套 – 和我们一样 |
| [06:37] | Suggests planning,premeditation. | 表明是有预谋的行动 |
| [06:42] | – You know,the one thing I don’t think he planned for… – What’s that? | – 我想他有件事没料到… – 什么? |
| [06:45] | Eyewitness in the bathroom. | 浴室的目击者 |
| [06:54] | What can you tell me? | 能告诉我点什么吗? |
| [06:56] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这种状况 |
| [06:58] | I can’t get a liver temp. Fin,I can’t even find her liver. | 查不到肝温 实际上我根本找不到肝脏 |
| [07:02] | – That’s really weird. – Yeah. | – 还真奇怪 – 没错 |
| [07:05] | You know,for a drug rip-off,somebody went to an awful lot of trouble to silence her. | 像这种杀人越货的案子 凶手让她闭嘴的手法有些过 |
| [07:10] | I mean,they could’ve just shot her,like the other two. | 他们完全可以毙了她 就像外面那两个 |
| [07:18] | Last call went out at 9:07 to her husband,Jack Gilmore. | 最后一通电话是晚上9:07 打给她丈夫Jack Gilmore |
| [07:24] | Lasted four seconds. | 持续了4秒钟 |
| [07:27] | I met Veronica when I was,uh… going through my divorce. | 我是在…离婚后认识Veronica的 |
| [07:32] | It was a low point in my life,and she… she saved me. | 那是我生命中的低谷…她拯救了我 |
| [07:37] | Even back then,she,uh… was drinking a little too much,partied too hard. | 即使那时候…她喝很多酒 到处玩 |
| [07:44] | So I’ve just spent the last year trying to… trying to save her. | 去年我一直尝试让她改邪归正 |
| [07:48] | So you knew that your wife was… having an affair with Donny Price? | 那么说你知道 你妻子和Donny Price搞婚外恋? |
| [07:53] | She left about four months ago. Shacking up with the guy. | 她4个月前跑去和他同居了 |
| [07:58] | It’s hard for me to even say,you know. | 难以启齿的家丑 |
| [08:01] | Jack,I’m so sorry. | Jack 我很遗憾 |
| [08:02] | One more question. | 还有一个问题 |
| [08:04] | When was the last time you spoke to your wife? | 你和她最后一次说话是什么时候 |
| [08:06] | I don’t know,it was at least a week ago. | 不知道 至少1周前吧 |
| [08:08] | Uh,minus seven days. | 减去整整7天 |
| [08:11] | Apparently,Mr. Gilmore’s wife called him tonight,around the same time that she died. | Gilmore夫人今晚临死前给他打过电话 |
| [08:16] | Mr. Gilmore,CSI Finlay. | 这位是Gilmore 这是CSI的Finlay |
| [08:18] | Couldn’t have been much of a conversation. It lasted about four seconds. | 电话只通了4秒 说不了两句 |
| [08:21] | That’s ’cause there wasn’t any conversation. | 因为根本没人说话 |
| [08:24] | My wife had the unfortunate habit of drunk-dialing me and hanging up. | 她有个坏习惯 喝高就打我电话 通了就挂 |
| [08:27] | Assuming that it was your wife and not someone calling to tell you that she was dead. | 我猜是她在用手机 而非有人打电话报告说她死了 |
| [08:31] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
| [08:32] | Finlay,you’re out of line. | Finlay 你逾矩了 |
| [08:33] | Let’s clear it up right now. No need to get a warrant. | 那就当场证明呗 不用申请搜查证 |
| [08:36] | Let’s look at your phone. | 看你的手机就知道了 |
| [08:38] | – Am I a suspect? – No,sir,you’re not. | – 我算嫌疑犯吗 – 不算 |
| [08:40] | No,we’re still just gathering information. | 我们还在收集线索 |
| [08:41] | I’m sure you’ll… you’ll work with us when the time comes. | 必要时相信你会乐意合作 |
| [08:45] | Let’s get you a ride home. | 我送你回家吧 |
| [08:49] | Always the politician. | 政客把戏 |
| [08:51] | Boy,you never learn,do you? Really. | 你就是不长记性 |
| [08:58] | Looks like a nine-mil. Same as the others. | 9毫米弹 和其他的一样 |
| [09:02] | And the stippling indicates close-range shots. | 点状伤痕说明是近距离射杀 |
| [09:05] | Mr. Price… sustained an additional GSW to his knee. | Price膝盖中了一枪 |
| [09:10] | Skull fracture suggests he was beaten with a blunt object,like a pistol. | 颅骨骨折 是被诸如手枪的钝器打伤 |
| [09:15] | Somebody enjoyed their work. | 凶手享受杀人的乐趣 |
| [09:16] | Even more so with our female victim. | 在女尸上体现得淋漓尽致 |
| [09:19] | C.O.D. is massive internal hemorrhaging. | 死因是大量内出血 |
| [09:22] | Now I know why David couldn’t get liver temp. | 现在我明白为何David测不到肝温 |
| [09:25] | Looks like soup. | 看起来像锅汤 |
| [09:26] | She was hit so hard and so often,her internal organs disintegrated. | 无数次用力击打使内脏变得稀巴烂 |
| [09:31] | I did find a fleck embedded in her skin. Appears to be some sort of synthetic. | 在皮肤上发现类似合成材料的碎屑 |
| [09:37] | We’ll get it to Hodges. We’ll see if we can identify the weapon. | 拿去给Hodges 看能否找出凶器 |
| [09:41] | The undersheriff is a friend of mine,and I like him,and I like that you like him. | 代警长是我朋友 很高兴你也喜欢他 |
| [09:46] | In fact,I’m so glad about that that I think you and he should go on a date by yourselves. | 我为你们高兴 你们应该去过二人世界 |
| [09:53] | Uh,Mother,Mother,I… | 妈 我… |
| [09:54] | Hello? I can’t…I’m losing you. | 喂 我听不清 |
| [09:56] | Yes. I-I’ll call you back. | 好 回头联系 |
| [10:00] | – Any news on the fleck? – It’s a work in progress. | – 碎屑的检验如何了 – 还在进行中 |
| [10:03] | Oh,yeah,well,text me when you got something. | 有结果就短信通知我 |
| [10:05] | Hey,um… how are you doing with this whole my-mom- your-dad thing? | 你对咱爸妈谈朋友怎么看 |
| [10:11] | I mean,who knew when we had the “Meet the Parents” dinner that our parents would actually meet? | 谁晓得”吃饭见家长”时他们会来电 |
| [10:15] | – Let’s just hope they don’t drag us on any more dates with them. – Or a wedding. | – 希望他们别再搞四人约会了 – 或是四人婚礼 |
| [10:19] | I mean… these things keep up,and we could end up as some sort of Bizarro Brady Bunch brother and sister. | 再这样下去 我们可能会变成 <脱线家族>里的兄妹一样 |
| [10:25] | Maybe we should start dating and throw a wrench into the works. | 也许我们该去约会 让工作见鬼去吧 |
| [10:27] | – I-I can’t. – I was joking. | – 不行 – 我开玩笑呢 |
| [10:32] | But why can’t you? | 为啥不行 |
| [10:33] | Let’s just say… that my trip to Italy was life-changing. | 只能说意大利之行让我脱胎换骨 |
| [10:40] | The fleck has spoken. | 碎屑结果出来了 |
| [10:43] | Doc was right– it is synthetic. | 医生说的对 是合成材料 |
| [10:45] | Polyparaphenylene terephthalamide. | 聚芳酰胺 |
| [10:48] | Kevlar combined with aluminum and carbon. | 芳纶加铝碳合金 |
| [10:50] | Sounds like an aluminum bat. | 感觉像铝棒 |
| [10:52] | Very… old-school,like the Goodfellas or something. | 老派手法 类似电影<好家伙>里的 |
| [10:55] | Yeah,guy walks into a drug den and takes care of business. | 走进毒贩老巢行凶 |
| [10:58] | Pops the first two guys,silences the witness. | 杀了2个男人 又灭了目击者的口 |
| [11:00] | He did more than silence her. | 不是简单灭口 |
| [11:01] | Autopsy shows that Veronica Gilmore sustained more than 50 blows to her head and body. | Veronica Gilmore的尸体解剖说明 她头和身体遭受了超过50次棒击 |
| [11:06] | Look,I know you think that Jack Gilmore’s behind this,but… | 你觉得Jack Gilmore是幕后黑手 |
| [11:09] | No,no,I don’t think he’s behind it. I think he did it. | 不 我认为他就是凶手 |
| [11:11] | Oh,come on,whoa,stop,listen to me. | 停 听我说 |
| [11:14] | – Boy,you don’t learn,do you? – What? | – 姑娘 你就不长记性对吧 – 什么 |
| [11:16] | Let’s not repeat history here. Please. | 别在这儿让历史重演 拜托了 |
| [11:18] | I’m not talking about history. I am talking about this case. | 我没说黑历史 而是这个案子 |
| [11:22] | – So am I. – Good. | – 我也是 – 很好 |
| [11:24] | It is no coincidence that Jack Gilmore’s wife was murdered at that motel. | Gilmore太太在旅馆被杀不是巧合 |
| [11:28] | Okay,all right,all right. | 好吧 |
| [11:30] | I will give you that the guy might have hired somebody to kill his wife,but he was not at that motel. | 他也许雇人杀妻 但当时他不在旅馆 |
| [11:35] | No,no,he was at the fund-raiser,right? | 他在募捐会上 对吧 |
| [11:37] | Where every major figure in Vegas law enforcement was present. | 维加斯执法部门的头头都看到他了 |
| [11:41] | They all saw him. I saw him. | 他们都看到了他 我也是 |
| [11:43] | You only think you saw him. | 你只是觉得看到过他 |
| [11:47] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
| [11:48] | Jack Gilmore in the alley between the casino where the fund-raiser was held,and the motel where his wife was found. | Jack Gilmore站在开募捐会的赌场 和案发现场之间的巷子里 |
| [11:54] | 9:07. That’s right around the time of the murders. | 9:07 接近案发时间 |
| [11:56] | Two minutes after he gave the podium to the sheriff. | 就在他把话筒交给警长后2分钟 |
| [12:00] | Did you get all this from his phone records? | 你在他电话记录里找到的? |
| [12:02] | Yeah,I did,and I got a warrant from Brass. Don’t worry. | 对 Brass给了搜查证 别担心 |
| [12:05] | I also got the sheriff’s speech,and I timed it. 18 minutes and six seconds. | 警长的演讲记时18分06秒 |
| [12:10] | Plenty of time to slip away. | 足够偷溜出去 |
| [12:11] | I saw Gilmore at that reception right after the speech. | 演讲刚完时我看见Gilmore在接待处旁 |
| [12:15] | Not a hair on his head was out of place. | 连头发都一丝不苟 |
| [12:18] | So you really think that he could commit three gruesome murders in an 18-minute time span. | 你觉得他在18分钟里能连续虐杀3人 |
| [12:24] | Get in,get out,get back to the party. | 进门 出门 回到会场 |
| [12:27] | Well,you know,there’s only way to figure out if that’s even possible. | 只有一个办法证明这是否可行 |
| [12:30] | Yeah,you guys need to take a walk. | 你们得去走一圈 |
| [12:33] | How we doing? | 多久了 |
| [12:34] | Uh,36 seconds from the ballroom to the kitchen to the loading dock. | 从大厅经过厨房到装货台用了36秒 |
| [12:38] | Killer’s moving at a deliberate pace,but doesn’t want to attract any attention. | 凶手走路沉稳 不想引起注意 |
| [12:42] | Yeah. He’s taking his own sweet time,just like us. | 他和我们一样 在享受时光 |
| [12:45] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
| [12:47] | Well,I think it’s a good idea that we take a walk, | 我觉得实地考察的主意不错 |
| [12:49] | but shouldn’t somebody be putting pressure on Jack Gilmore,like,right now? | 但现在不该有人给Jack Gilmore施压吗 |
| [12:53] | Hey,I’m down,but do you think D.B.’s gonna go for it? | 我不可能 你觉得D.B.会试一试吗 |
| [12:55] | No way. | 不可能 |
| [12:56] | So,tell me,what is the deal with you two? | 你俩怎么回事 |
| [12:59] | What is all this,”don’t repeat history” stuff about anyway? | “别让历史重演”是指什么 |
| [13:03] | Well,you know that he fired me in Seattle. | 当初在西雅图他炒了我 |
| [13:05] | Really? I heard he asked for your resignation. | 我听说是他要你辞呈 |
| [13:07] | Yeah. What’s the difference? | 有区别吗 |
| [13:09] | Yeah,well,what’s the story? | 是什么案子 |
| [13:13] | Well,there was this girl,Janet Warren. | 有个女人叫Janet Warren |
| [13:15] | And she worked for this really powerful venture capital,Tom Cooley. | 她在风投大亨Tom Cooley手下工作 |
| [13:19] | He was a real son of a bitch. | 他是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
| [13:21] | And one day,she went missing. We never found her. | 某天她失踪了 再没出现过 |
| [13:24] | I had hair,carpet fibers and semen,and all I needed was Cooley’s DNA. | 有毛发 地毯纤维和精液证据 我只需要Cooley的DNA |
| [13:30] | – And what,you couldn’t get it? – Oh,I got it. I just couldn’t test it. | – 你拿不到他的DNA吗 – 我拿到了 只是不能检测 |
| [13:34] | – Oh,why not? – Oh,some BS technicality. | – 为什么 – 因为某些放屁的规矩 |
| [13:37] | It was really that Cooley had very powerful friends,and they protected him. | Cooley有很强的后台罩他 |
| [13:41] | – And Russell? – Russell. Russell was Russell. | – Russell呢 – Russell保持中立 |
| [13:44] | What was his sage advice? | 他的忠告怎么说来着 |
| [13:46] | “It’s not who you know. It’s what you can prove.” | “重点不是你知道凶手是谁 而是能否证明他行凶” |
| [13:48] | Yes. Live to fight another day. | 对 每天和生活抗争 |
| [13:50] | That’s always a great thing to tell the victims’ families. | 抓到凶手对死者家属是个好消息 |
| [13:53] | Exactly. | 没错 |
| [13:54] | Been there. | 感同身受 |
| [13:56] | We’re at two minutes,40. | 2分40秒 |
| [14:02] | Show time. | 好戏上演 |
| [14:04] | Gilmore shoots the bodyguard. | Gilmore射中保镖 |
| [14:06] | Two minutes,43 seconds. | 2分43秒 |
| [14:08] | Gilmore then takes care of Price. | Gilmore杀了Price |
| [14:10] | Three minutes,18 seconds. | 3分18秒 |
| [14:14] | And now,the main event. | 然后重头戏来了 |
| [14:17] | No! | 不要 |
| [14:18] | Gilmore beat his wife Veronica over 50 times. | Gilmore打了他老婆Veronica不下50次 |
| [14:21] | Even savoring the moment, eight minutes,tops. | 最慢也顶多8分钟 |
| [14:25] | – So,what,that gives him ten minutes to make it back to the party? – Yup. | – 这样他还有10分钟赶回聚会 – 没错 |
| [14:29] | Yeah,but not enough time to change your tuxedo. I mean,look at this. | 但他来不及换回晚礼服 看看这些 |
| [14:33] | There must have been blood flying around all over the place. | 当时肯定是血花四溅 |
| [14:35] | Yeah,he must have worn something over his tuxedo. | 他肯定是在晚礼服外套了衣服 |
| [14:38] | He must have gotten rid of it somewhere. | 然后扔掉了 |
| [14:40] | Let’s suit up,retrace our steps. | 衣服穿起来 原路返回 |
| [14:47] | Okay,your turn. | 轮到你了 |
| [14:50] | Come on. What happened to chivalry? | 怎么一点没有骑士精神 |
| [14:53] | It died about five Dumpsters ago. | 被前面5个垃圾箱吓跑了 |
| [15:01] | – Oh,so gross. – Yeah. | – 太恶心了 – 是吧 |
| [15:05] | Creamed corn. | 奶油玉米 |
| [15:09] | Think I found something. | 我有发现了 |
| [15:18] | What do we have here? | 发现什么了 |
| [15:22] | Oversized warm-ups with blood on ’em. | 沾了血迹的超大号运动服 |
| [15:25] | Easy to pull over a tuxedo. | 套在燕尾服外很方便穿脱 |
| [15:32] | Hey,I think I found the murder weapon. | 发现作案凶器了 |
| [15:34] | Kevlar,carbon fiber. It’s not a baseball bat. | 凯芙拉 碳纤维 这不是棒球拍 |
| [15:39] | It’s a composite shaft of a hockey stick. | 冰球球棍的手柄 |
| [15:45] | With the logo,Las Vegas Silver Strikes on it. | 上面有标记 “拉斯维加斯银击手” |
| [15:48] | Same logo on the warm-up. | 跟运动服上的一样 |
| [15:51] | The Silver Strikes are Gilmore’s hockey team. | 拉斯维加斯银击手是Gilmore的曲棍队 |
| [15:55] | Hope he’s got a good defense. | 他最好有个优秀的辩护律师 |
| [16:08] | Keep it on the edge,guys. Take us to the net. | 跑在边界上 伙计们 打到网里 |
| [16:12] | Come on,keep it moving. | 快点 动起来 |
| [16:15] | Man-to-man! You’re supposed to be playing zone,fellas. Come on! | 爷们点 你们可是要上战场的 伙计们 |
| [16:19] | Looks like somebody needs a time-out. | 暂停时间到了 |
| [16:22] | Our practices are closed to the public. | 我们训练不对观众开放 |
| [16:24] | Oh,we’re not the public. We have a warrant to search the arena. | 我们不是观众 我们有搜查证搜查这赛场 |
| [16:33] | I get the picture now. | 我懂了 |
| [16:35] | This is harassment! | 你这是恶意骚扰 |
| [16:36] | This is crap. The scope of the warrant is for the arena. | 太垃圾了 搜查证只针对这赛场 |
| [16:39] | What about Gilmore’s office? His car? His home? | Gilmore的办公室呢 车 还有家里 |
| [16:42] | Well,we’re getting there. One step at a time,Finn. | 我们会查的 一步一步来 |
| [16:45] | Yeah,I’d say that was good advice. | 这建议很中肯 |
| [16:47] | We need his DNA,because we cannot tie him to the warm-ups without an exemplar. | 我们得要他的DNA 不然就没法把他跟运动服联系起来 |
| [16:51] | Jack Gilmore is still just a person of interest here. He is not a suspect yet. | Jack Gilmore还只是可疑人员 他还不是嫌犯 |
| [16:55] | Friends with benefits. | 利益伙伴 |
| [16:58] | I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear that. | 我就当什么都没听见 |
| [17:01] | I know what you did in Seattle. | 我知道你在西雅图的那摊事 |
| [17:02] | Walked into a black-tie event,walked out with Tom Cooley’s champagne glass in your purse, | 晚宴中用你的钱包带出Tom Cooley的香槟杯 |
| [17:08] | illegally obtaining his DNA evidence. | 用不法途径获取了他的DNA |
| [17:10] | I think you need to remind your CSI that that’s not how we do things here. | 你该提醒下你的手下 这可不是这里的做事风格 |
| [17:13] | Oh,I think she heard you. | 我想她应该听到了 |
| [17:22] | Kevlar,aluminum and carbon fiber. | 凯芙拉 铝制 碳纤维 |
| [17:26] | Looks like our murder weapon. | 有作案凶器的嫌疑 |
| [17:27] | Yeah. It’s the wrong brand,though. | 不过不是一个牌子 |
| [17:29] | All these players have the same type of duffel,same team warm-ups. | 所有队员都用一个牌子的用具服装 |
| [17:34] | Yeah. Our killer did his shopping here. | 凶手在这里搞到了凶器 |
| [17:42] | Reb-2. | |
| [17:44] | Now,we’re talking. | 可不是嘛 |
| [17:50] | Hold that for a second. | 先帮拿一下 |
| [17:52] | There’s an extra blade in here. | 这有个备用刀刃 |
| [17:56] | But the stick you found in the Dumpster was missing a blade,right? Was it broken off? | 垃圾箱里发现的冰球球棍 少了刀刃 是不是断了 |
| [17:59] | No. It wasn’t broken off,actually. It was removed. | 不是断了 是被换掉了 |
| [18:03] | See,these aren’t your Papa Olaf’s sticks we’re talking about here,buddy. | 这不是什么简单的冰球球棍 |
| [18:06] | Like everything else,hockey’s gone hi-tech. | 冰球也随时代进入高科技了 |
| [18:09] | Sticks are composite now. | 球棍是复合材料 |
| [18:11] | Blades can be switched on and off pretty easily. | 刀刃可以随意换下 |
| [18:14] | We found scratches inside the throat of the stick our killer used. | 凶手用的球棍内腔发现划痕 |
| [18:19] | Check it out. | 看一下 |
| [18:20] | Now,is it just me,or do those markings look very similar? | 你是否也觉得这标记很眼熟 |
| [18:24] | Whose locker is that from? | 那个是谁的柜子 |
| [18:26] | Peter Gagne. | |
| [18:28] | Gagne’s been benched a few times before. He’s got a rap sheet. | Gagne以前做过板凳 有前科记录 |
| [18:32] | Assault,gambling debts. But also an alibi. | 袭击 讨债 但他有不在场证明 |
| [18:35] | Oh,yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 是什么 |
| [18:36] | Dinner with the wife and kids. | 跟老婆孩子吃饭 |
| [18:38] | Okay,how does he explain his stick ending up a murder weapon? | 他如何解释他的球棍是作案凶器 |
| [18:41] | Now that’s an interesting story. | 说来有趣 |
| [18:43] | – The equipment manager for the team is Dominic Bruno. – Now,why does that name sound familiar? | – 队里管用具的是Dominic Bruno – 这名字怎么这么耳熟 |
| [18:47] | Well,he was a leg-breaker for Lou Gedda back in the day when Jack Gilmore was more friendly with the mob than the sheriff. | 他曾跟黑帮老大Lou Gedda混过 那时Jack Gilmore跟黑帮比跟警长亲热 |
| [18:53] | You know,if Gilmore is such a changed man,why’s he have a guy like Bruno on the payroll? | Gilmore若是改过自新 为什么留用Bruno这种人 |
| [18:59] | I figured you’d be showing up on my door sooner or later. | 我就知道你早晚要来找我 |
| [19:02] | I’d prefer sooner. | 我是觉得早点比较好 |
| [19:04] | But I’m a patient man,Dominic. | 但我很耐得住气 Dominic |
| [19:06] | And guys like you are always making the same stakes. | 你这种家伙老犯同样的错误 |
| [19:09] | Same could be said for you. I heard about the boss’s wife. | 这句话你也适用 我听说关于老板老婆的事了 |
| [19:12] | ‘Course you probably think I had something to do with it? | 你可能觉得跟我有什么关系 |
| [19:16] | You know,you took the words right out of my mouth. | 你把我想说的都说了 |
| [19:18] | And the evidence right out of that locker. | 还有那个柜子里发现的证物 |
| [19:21] | You’re losing your touch,Dom. It’s not your style. | 你一日不如一日了 不像你风格 |
| [19:24] | Trying to pin it on a down-on-his-luck hockey player with obligations. | 想把这事嫁祸到倒霉鬼队员身上 |
| [19:28] | I had nothing to do with it,and I can prove it. | 我跟这一点关系没有 我有证据 |
| [19:30] | Oh,yeah? How you going to do that? | 是吗 你什么证据 |
| [19:32] | Oh,like I said,I figured I’d be seeing you,so,a few months back,I recorded a conversation. | 正如我说的 我知道你会来找我 几月前我录下个电话录音 |
| [19:39] | See,you’re not the only one that came around here looking for the old Dom. | 不是只有你想来找以前的Dom |
| [19:44] | Hey,Dom. It’s Jack. | 嗨 Dom 我是Jack |
| [19:46] | You give some thought to our last conversation? | 昨晚的谈话你想好了吗 |
| [19:48] | Yeah,boss,I did,and I don’t think you’re going to like the answer. | 我想好了 我觉得你可能不想听 |
| [19:53] | Come on,Dom. You owe me. | 拜托 Dom 你欠我的 |
| [19:56] | When you got out of the joint and couldn’t get a job,I was the only one who hooked you up. | 你离开那鬼地方无处可去时 是我救济的你 |
| [20:00] | I took you in when all of our old friends had turned their backs on you. | 所有老友背弃你时 是我接纳的你 |
| [20:04] | You said someday you’d repay me. | 你说过你会报答我的 |
| [20:07] | If I ever needed anything, anything, you’d be there. | 如果我有任何需要 你会来帮我 |
| [20:12] | Scumbags like Donny Price deserve to die. | Donny Price这种混球就该死 |
| [20:15] | So,I’m asking you, I’m begging you, do this for me. | 我请你 我求你 帮我这个忙 |
| [20:20] | Boss,uh, that guy you knew before I went in the joint– I’m not the same guy anymore. I’ve changed. | 老大 我不再是以前的那个我了 我变了 |
| [20:29] | You’re not leaving me a lot of options,Dom. | 你没得选的 Dom |
| [20:35] | I think this is the place where you lean over and give your client a little whisper in the ear there. | 我想你该对你当事人耳语一番了 |
| [20:39] | – I can do my own talking,thanks. – Yeah,we heard. | – 我可以为自己辩护 谢谢 – 是的 之前听过这话 |
| [20:43] | All right,look,I reached out to Dom,okay? But that’s all I did. | 我是拜托过Dom 但也只是如此 |
| [20:49] | He and I go a long way back. | 我们是关系很深的旧交了 |
| [20:50] | Yeah,we know. All your old pals,like Gedda and McKeen,are all either dead or in jail. | 了解你的老兄们 像Gedda和McKeen 不是死就是坐牢了 |
| [20:55] | Yeah,and there’s a reason I’m neither. | 我没有像他们一样是有原因的 |
| [20:58] | Look… I loved my wife,and I wanted to protect her. | 我爱我妻子 我想保护她 |
| [21:03] | But when Dom said,”Hey,I’m not that guy anymore,” I realized that I wasn’t,either. | 当Dom说 我不是以前的我了 我意识到我也不是了 |
| [21:06] | No,I think you realize that now’s the time you were gonna take matters in your own hands. | 该是你自已承担责任的时候 |
| [21:10] | The evidence is kind of stacking up. | 证据越来越多了 |
| [21:12] | Hockey stick swiped from the locker of one of your players. | 从你队员那偷来的球棒 |
| [21:16] | Team warm-ups with your wife’s DNA on the outside,your DNA on the inside. | 队服表面有你妻子DNA 内侧有你的DNA |
| [21:23] | Also on the inside is a little black thread,which I’m pretty sure will match your tuxedo. | 内侧还有根黑线 我肯定与你的礼服匹配 |
| [21:29] | See,I think you planned this whole thing four months ago when your wife,Veronica,left you for her drug dealer. | 4个月前你妻子Veronica与毒贩有染 你就开始谋划了 |
| [21:34] | You planned it right down to the perfect alibi. | 还计划了绝佳的不在场证明 |
| [21:36] | When all of Las Vegas law enforcement was at a party passing the hat for the sheriff. | 维加斯的执法者都在警长致敬会上 |
| [21:42] | Sorry to interrupt. I have a question for you. | 抱歉打断 我有个疑问 |
| [21:46] | Oh,I thought maybe you could use a fresh cup. | 我想你更愿意换个新杯子 |
| [21:51] | Your,uh,cell phone put you in the alley. What exactly were you doing there? | 手机证明你当时在小巷 具体是在干嘛 |
| [21:56] | If you weren’t on your way to the motel to kill your wife? | 如果不是在去旅馆杀妻的路上的话 |
| [22:00] | I was meeting a guy. | 我约了个人 |
| [22:02] | A guy? That’s the best you can do? | 约人?这胡扯得真烂 |
| [22:06] | His name’s Bobby Connor,okay? | 他叫Bobby Connor |
| [22:08] | He’s a labor consultant,works for Turlington,L.L.P. | 他是特灵顿公司的咨询顾问 |
| [22:11] | Usually,we meet at Al’s Diner. He’s,um,helping me out with the soccer arena project. | 我们常约在艾尔餐馆 他帮我设计足球场 |
| [22:16] | So,this Bobby Connor can vouch for you? | 这么说 那Bobby Connor能为你作证了 |
| [22:21] | – Actually,he never showed up. – Oh,gee,that’s not good. | – 事实上 他从未露过面 – 这可不妙 |
| [22:27] | I checked on his alibi. | 我核查了他的不在场证明 |
| [22:28] | There’s no Bobby Connor. There’s not consulting firm,Turlington,L.L.P. | 根本没有Bobby Connor 连那个特灵顿咨询公司都是扯淡 |
| [22:33] | Looks like your boy’s going down. | 看起来你的人情况不妙啊 |
| [22:35] | And it looks like CSI Finlay was right. | 看起来犯罪调查的Finlay说对了 |
| [22:38] | Thought you’d be a little happier about this. | 对此你能一展笑颜了 |
| [22:41] | Is there a butcher shop nearby? | 这附近有屠宰场吗 |
| [22:43] | I think there’s one over in the mini-mall on Spring Mountain. | 春山大道的小商场里有 |
| [22:46] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 多谢 |
| [23:10] | Batter up. | 打者就位 |
| [23:34] | We’ve got soup. | 打成汤汁状了 |
| [23:38] | – What’s that? – That’s liver soup. | – 什么恶东西啊 – 肝脏汤 |
| [23:40] | Macerated like Veronica Gilmore’s organs. He didn’t do it. | 和Veronica Gilmore的肝脏大同小异 不是他干的 |
| [23:44] | That took me 54 blows and all of my strength to make that soup happen. | 我耗了吃奶的劲狠打54下 才做出汤 |
| [23:48] | Well,how’s this let Gilmore off the hook? I mean,he’s a big guy,right? Ex-hockey player. | 这就让Gilmore脱身了? 他可是个肌肉男 前冰球运动员 |
| [23:53] | Who now has ALS. | 是有肌萎缩侧索硬化症的肌肉男 |
| [23:56] | He’s been keeping it hidden. | 他不愿让人知道 |
| [23:58] | His lawyers were very happy to turn over his medical records, | 他律师倒是满心欢喜地递上病历 |
| [24:00] | which say that he has lost over 40% of his upper-body strength. | 明确表明他上身力量已降低40% |
| [24:07] | Which is why you brought him coffee. | 所以你给他咖啡 |
| [24:09] | Yeah,he couldn’t even lift his arms beyond his shoulders. | 他连举臂过肩都有困难 |
| [24:12] | Remember,he used two hands to carry the cup. | 你也看见了 他得用双手接杯 |
| [24:15] | I do. | 看见了 |
| [24:17] | All right,wait,whoa,wait a second here. | 确实 但等等 |
| [24:18] | Wh-What about the evidence? We have his DNA on the warm-ups. | 证物不会错 外套上有他的DNA |
| [24:22] | The killer must have stolen them, | 肯定是杀手偷的 |
| [24:24] | because Gilmore’s got an open locker at the arena like everybody else. | 大家柜门都开着 Gilmore也不例外 |
| [24:28] | Okay,what about the tuxedo thread that Hodges found? | Hodges发现的礼服线又怎么解释 |
| [24:31] | He ran it. It does not match Gilmore’s tuxedo or any tuxedo. | 他测过了 那线和任何礼服都不搭 |
| [24:35] | The thread is nylon with traces of neoprene. | 线是尼龙与氯丁橡胶合成的 |
| [24:39] | Neoprene. Like a wetsuit. | 氯丁橡胶 像潜水服的材质 |
| [24:41] | Yeah,a protective shield that our killer wore under the warm-ups to preserve Gilmore’s DNA | 对 杀手用外套遮掩 嫁祸给Gilmore |
| [24:49] | and only Gilmore’s DNA while he was committing the crimes. | 解释了为何只表面有Gilmore的DNA |
| [24:53] | So,if you think about it,you’ve got the hockey stick,the warm-ups,the phone call from his wife’s phone to Gilmore in the alley, | 仔细想想 运动服 正巧在巷子给妻子电话 |
| [25:00] | while he’s waiting for the mysterious stranger. | 他那时又正好在等神秘人 |
| [25:04] | The whole thing was a frame-up. | 整件事是设计好的陷阱 |
| [25:06] | So,if Gilmore’s not our killer,then who is? And why set him up? | 不是Gilmore那是谁 为什么诬陷他 |
| [25:19] | Grandpa,when are you coming home? Grandma and I made cookies. Want to see? | 外公 你什么时候回家呀 我和外婆做了饼干 想看吗 |
| [25:24] | Oatmeal raisin,your favorite. | 燕麦葡萄干 你的最爱哟 |
| [25:27] | Tell me you can resist these. | 别告诉我你受得住诱惑 |
| [25:32] | Uh,something tells me desert’s gonna have to wait? | 这表情是不能马上吃到它呢 |
| [25:35] | I’m sorry,sweetheart. I’ll try to get home by dinner time. | 抱歉甜心 我尽量在晚餐前赶回家 |
| [25:38] | Don’t worry,you do what you have to do. | 别赶 做好手头的事吧 |
| [25:40] | – Right? – Yes. | – 对不对 – 嗯嗯 |
| [25:43] | We’ll see you soon. | 待会儿见 |
| [25:43] | Bye,Dad. | 再见爸爸 |
| [25:47] | – Saturday night was fun. – It was really fun. | – 周六那夜太棒了 – 谁说不是呢 |
| [25:50] | – I didn’t even hear you leave. – You didn’t. | – 我都不知道你什么时候走的 – 那当然 |
| [25:53] | I hope that’s not an omen for the future. | 别是将来分手的预演 |
| [25:59] | – Oh,your boyfriend. – Yeah,yours,too. | – 是你男朋友 – 也是你的 |
| [26:02] | – Who’s he with? – My boss. He runs vice. | – 他边上是谁 – 我老板 负责风化组 |
| [26:04] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
| [26:05] | Kimball’s gonna do the briefing. Told us to go back into the field. | Kimball要陈述简报 让我们各回各位 |
| [26:10] | – Catch you later. – Bye. | – 回头见 – 拜 |
| [26:13] | So,we’re not talking about a husband killing his wife anymore? | 现在不是丈夫杀妻案了 |
| [26:15] | No,ma’am,but that is what somebody wanted us to believe. | 先前是有人故意诱导 |
| [26:18] | They took advantage of Jack’s marital problems,set him up. | 他们借Jack的婚姻问题诬陷他 |
| [26:22] | So,I guess we’re back to square one. | 那是要退回起点了 |
| [26:24] | We’re talking about drugs. | 得研究下毒品了 |
| [26:25] | Which is why I asked Lieutenant Kimball to join us. | 所以我让 Kimball队长加入进来 |
| [26:27] | He was in charge of the undercover op against Donny Price. | 他负责秘密监视Donny Price的举动 |
| [26:30] | What do you got for us? | 你有什么线索可以提供 |
| [26:31] | Price was a mid-level distributor. | Price是中等级别的毒贩 |
| [26:33] | We had a confidential informant inside the last four months. | 这4个月我们安插了秘密线人 |
| [26:36] | We were getting closer to IDing his supplier. | 马上就要揭开供货者的面纱了 |
| [26:39] | Four months? | 4个月 |
| [26:40] | That’s about the same time Veronica Gilmore… | 正好是Veronica Gilmore |
| [26:43] | Dumped her husband for her drug dealer. | 甩了老公 与毒贩有染的时段 |
| [26:45] | I guess we know who your informant was,right? | 我想线人身份昭然若揭了 是吧 |
| [26:47] | Veronica Gilmore? | |
| [26:51] | She got popped for possession. She made a deal; only me and the D.A. knew. | 她被控非法持毒 所以做了交易 只有我和地检知道 |
| [26:55] | I should have been looped in on this. | 你应该让我知晓 |
| [26:56] | ‘Cause Jack Gilmore’s your friend? | 因为Jack Gilmore是你的朋友吗 |
| [26:58] | Because I’m your boss. | 因为我是你老板 |
| [27:03] | Well,we got a lot bigger problems than Jack Gilmore’s sullied reputation. | 有比Jack Gilmore名誉受辱更严重的事 |
| [27:07] | Why? What do you mean? | 为什么这么说 |
| [27:09] | Dead C.I.,blown undercover op. | 前秘密线人 在卧底行动中丧生 |
| [27:13] | We got a leak in our department. | 局里有人走漏风声 |
| [27:31] | Hey,I’m just running the bullets we pulled out of Donny Price and his bodyguard. | 我正查Donny Price和他保镖体内的子弹 |
| [27:35] | The whole thing’s crazy,right? | 整件事太不可思议了 不是吗 |
| [27:36] | I mean,a frame job this elaborate,that makes you wonder who’s behind it. | 如此精妙的布局 幕后黑手到底是谁 |
| [27:39] | Yeah,I heard the department may be compromised. | 对啊 我听说局里要重组 |
| [27:42] | We’ve been there before. | 之前我们也遇过同样情况 |
| [27:44] | I don’t believe it. Looks like we’re there again. | 难以相信 好似我们又回到过去 |
| [27:51] | You texted me? | 你给我发短信 |
| [27:52] | I think I may have just found this Bobby Connor guy. | 我应该找到Bobby Connor了 |
| [27:57] | Brass checked out Gilmore’s story. He said the guy doesn’t exist. | Brass查了Gilmore 说此人不存在 |
| [28:00] | Well,Gilmore’s been meeting with somebody at Al’s Diner. | Gilmore曾在艾尔餐馆约了人 |
| [28:04] | The ATM across the street gave us a snapshot. | 街对面的自动取款机正巧拍到了 |
| [28:07] | That guy was just here. That’s Lieutenant Paul Kimball. | 这人刚才还在 是Paul Kimball队长 |
| [28:09] | – He was running the undercover op on Donny Price. – Seriously? | – 他在秘密监视Donny Price – 真的假的 |
| [28:13] | And if this is our fictional Bobby Connor,then he’s the guy who set up the meeting in the alley with Gilmore. | 若他是虚构的Bobby Connor 那就是他约Gilmore在小巷 |
| [28:18] | – Hey,Russell? – Yeah? | – 嗨 Russell – 怎么了 |
| [28:20] | We need to have a family meeting. | 我们得开个家庭会议 |
| [28:22] | IBIS report came back on the bullets that killed Price and his bodyguard. | 杀害Price和保镖的弹道报告出来了 |
| [28:25] | Gun was traced back to a cop who discharged the weapon during a domestic disturbance back in 2008, | 枪追溯到2008年 有警官在内乱时走火 |
| [28:30] | but the case was tossed. | 但此案没有追查下去 |
| [28:32] | Weapon was returned to the officer. | 武器归还给这位警官了 |
| [28:33] | Hey,guys,where are we going with this? Who are we talking about? | 你们到底说的是谁 |
| [28:36] | It’s Jeffrey McKeen. | |
| [28:38] | You got to be kidding me. | 别开玩笑了 |
| [28:40] | Who’s Jeffrey McKeen? | 谁是Jeffrey McKeen |
| [28:41] | Former undersheriff, now serving life. | 前代警长 现终身监禁 |
| [28:45] | I read his file when I first got here. | 我刚到这儿就看过他的档案 |
| [28:46] | Yeah,he murdered a good friend of mine,CSI Warrick Brown. | 他杀了我最好的朋友 CSI Warrick Brown |
| [28:49] | He was a good friend of all of ours. | 他曾经是所有人的挚友 |
| [28:51] | So,if McKeen’s in prison,how does his gun end up committing all these murders? | 如果McKeen还在服刑 他的枪怎么杀得了这些人? |
| [28:55] | – He must have had someone do it for him. – Yeah,but what does he have to gain? | – 肯定有帮手 – 是的 但他能得到什么好处? |
| [28:59] | Yeah,I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
| [29:00] | Didn’t McKeen take over Lou Gedda’s turf? Start running his drugs and prostitution? | McKeen不是占了Lou Gedda的地盘吗? 销他的粉儿 卖他的姑娘? |
| [29:05] | Yeah,before he went to prison. | 那是他坐牢以前 |
| [29:06] | – So,maybe he hasn’t stopped. – Like Gotti. Godfathering from the inside. | – 没准生意没歇呢 – 就像高蒂 蹲牢房的黑手党老大 |
| [29:10] | If that’s the case,then he’s got people working for him on the outside. | 如果是这样 那他在牢外肯定有帮手 |
| [29:13] | People like Paul Kimball. | 比如Paul Kimball |
| [29:15] | You asked me to check him out. | 你让我查他 |
| [29:17] | Long before Lieutenant Kimball ran Vice… guess who his first partner was? | Kimball队长管风化组前 猜他的搭档是谁? |
| [29:22] | Jeffrey McKeen. | |
| [29:24] | If Kimball has ties to McKeen,then he’s the one who set up Gilmore; he’s our guy. | 如果Kimball跟McKeen有联系 那Gilmore就是他陷害的 凶手就是他 |
| [29:28] | Yeah,so let’s pick him up. | 把他带来吧 |
| [29:29] | Undersheriff has eyes on him right now. | 代理警长看着他呢 |
| [29:30] | No,no,no,let’s just keep eyes on him for now. We got to play this smart. | 先别打草惊蛇 得计划好了 |
| [29:34] | Kimball’s dirty,but we have no idea how deep this goes. | Kimball是内鬼 可这里水深水浅谁都不知道 |
| [29:38] | So,you buy Kimball as the shooter,but not as the guy on the outside calling the shots. | 就是说 收买Kimball当枪手 但不让他主事谋杀 |
| [29:42] | Kimball’s an errand boy. | Kimball也就是个跑腿的 |
| [29:44] | All we have to do is just see if he can takes us to whoever is calling the shots. | 我们顺藤摸瓜找拍板的就行 |
| [29:48] | Let’s bring McKeen in,all right? Shake him up a little bit. | 把McKeen提来吧 吓唬吓唬他 |
| [29:51] | See who he reaches out to. | 看看他的联系人是谁 |
| [30:00] | Russell,right? | Russell 是吧? |
| [30:01] | You’re the CSI that Ecklie brought in to right the ship. | Ecklie把你招进来清理门户 |
| [30:06] | – How’s that working out? – Great. | – 过得怎么样? – 挺好 |
| [30:08] | – How’s prison working out for you? – Eh,you know,I get by. | – 你在号子里呢? – 马马虎虎吧 |
| [30:11] | Must be hard. The walls,the distance. | 肯定不好受 又是高墙又是寂寞的 |
| [30:15] | Hard for a guy who likes to control things,do things himself. | 你那么爱发号施令 喜欢亲力亲为 不容易吧 |
| [30:19] | Just like you murdered Warrick. | 就像你亲手杀掉Warrick |
| [30:22] | Now come on,you know I didn’t enjoy that,Stokes. | 行了 Stokes 我也不乐意那么干 |
| [30:26] | And Warrick didn’t give me a choice. | Warrick让我毫无余地 |
| [30:28] | Is that what happened with Donny Price and Veronica Gilmore? | Donny Price和Veronica Gilmore 也不给你余地? |
| [30:31] | You know,I’d heard Veronica had died. Is that why I’m here? | Veronica死了我听说了 带我来就为这事? |
| [30:34] | Who told you that Gilmore wanted his wife killed? | 谁告诉你Gilmore想找人除掉他老婆 |
| [30:37] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
| [30:38] | You screwed up,McKeen. | 你搞砸了 McKeen |
| [30:40] | Your people tried to pin it on Gilmore,but they used a gun that traced right back to you. | 你们想赖在Gilmore头上 结果查枪却查到你头上 |
| [30:47] | Triple homicide. | 连害3命 |
| [30:49] | So,you help us,we help you or it goes the other way. | 你坦白 我就从宽 不然后果自负 |
| [30:54] | I’m a lifer,and you got nothing. | 大爷我得蹲一辈子号子 你们啥也问不出来 |
| [30:58] | Oh,I don’t know,we can get you out of the general population. | 没准呢 把你跟其他凡人分开 |
| [31:01] | Caged with all those animals. | 跟那帮畜生关一块 |
| [31:04] | The cage is just fine. | 随你便 |
| [31:07] | You see,this is the thing. On the inside,I’m a cop. | 告诉你吧 号子里头 爷是条子 |
| [31:11] | I’m also a cop-killer. | 也还是把条子干掉的人 |
| [31:13] | And those two bullets that I put in your friend,Warrick,well… | 所以 你哥们Warrick吃2颗枪子 怎么说呢… |
| [31:19] | That made me a hero. | 让我成了英雄 |
| [31:24] | I’m gonna get some air before I tear your head off. | 我得出去透透气 不然非把你撕烂不可 |
| [31:39] | Boy,he’s got that bad cop thing down. | 妈呀 他开始唱黑脸了 |
| [31:40] | Here’s the deal. | 这么说吧 |
| [31:42] | I figure that you’re providing for your family from behind bars,right? Cash. | 我估计虽然你在蹲监狱 但还得养老婆孩子 用现金 是吧 |
| [31:47] | One phone call from me,and your family is living out of a car. | 只要我一个电话 你家人就得去喝西北风 |
| [31:55] | You leave my family out of this,D.B. | 你个混蛋 别把我家人扯进来 |
| [31:59] | Up to you,hotshot. | 这得看你了 大老板 |
| [32:05] | Sure hope Russell knows what he’s doing. | 真希望Russel知道他在干嘛 |
| [32:08] | Everyone’s got some weakness. | 人人都有弱点 |
| [32:10] | Especially when it comes to family. | 家人尤其是软肋 |
| [32:16] | Here’s 200 grand cash; McKeen wants you out of town now. | 这是20万现钞 McKeen要你马上出城 |
| [32:22] | It’s all there; you can count it. | 都在这儿了 你可以点点 |
| [32:25] | I don’t trust you. I trust McKeen. | 我不相信你 我只信McKeen |
| [32:27] | Trust me when I tell you,if you show your face,it’ll be me signing the contract. | 你最好信我的 如果你露面 灭你口的就是我了 |
| [32:32] | – I guess we just found our shot-caller. – Yeah. | – 应该是找到拍板的了 – 是啊 |
| [32:35] | Russell really did rattle McKeen’s cage. | Russell真戳到了McKeen的软肋 |
| [32:37] | And Kimball led us right to him. | 还真被Kimball引出来了 |
| [32:40] | Your Vegas privileges are pulled. New passport,first-class tickets. | 你的维加斯特权兑现了 新护照 头等舱飞机 |
| [32:44] | You’ll be having margaritas by morning. | 明早上你就可以安闲喝小酒了 |
| [32:46] | I don’t get it. That’s Gilmore’s finance guy,Winnock. | 我不明白 那不是Gilmore的投资人Winnock吗 |
| [32:50] | That’s the last person I would have expected. | 我可没想到会是他 |
| [32:54] | We just got made. | 我们暴露了 |
| [33:09] | Drop the gun,Winnock. | 把枪放下 Winnock |
| [33:12] | Do it now! | 马上! |
| [33:15] | I’m not McKeen. | 我不是McKeen |
| [33:18] | I’m not going to prison. | 我不想坐牢 |
| [33:37] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
| [33:37] | Yeah,and we just lost our best shot at bringing McKeen down. | 我们也错过了扳倒McKeen的良机 |
| [33:51] | So,where are we on Kimball? | Kimball那边查得如何? |
| [33:53] | Well,Moreno and Crenshaw found his car abandoned,but they they got him on this watch list. | Moreno和Crenshaw 找到了他的弃车 已将其列为监控对象 |
| [33:58] | They said he never hopped on that plane to Mexico. | 他们说他没上飞机去墨西哥 |
| [34:00] | $200,000– he can go pretty much anywhere he wants. | 20万美元 那还不是想去哪儿去哪儿 |
| [34:03] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
| [34:04] | – We need to talk. – Another family meeting? | – 得找你谈谈 – 又是家庭会议? |
| [34:07] | No,but family is the issue. I got the autopsy results on David Winnock. | 不是 不过跟家庭有关 这是David Winnock的尸检结果 |
| [34:13] | C.O.D. was two gunshot wounds to the chest. | 死因 胸前2枪致命 |
| [34:17] | – Yeah,tell us something we don’t know. – No,keep reading– the DNA part. | – 说点不知道的 – 继续念DNA报告 |
| [34:20] | Hit on CODIS. Familial match. | 指纹库发现匹配 有血缘关系 |
| [34:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
| [34:27] | David Winnock has 13 alleles in common with Jeffrey McKeen. | David Winnock与Jeffrey McKeen 有13个匹配的对偶基因 |
| [34:31] | Yeah,Winnock wasn’t just McKeen’s shot-caller,he was his son. | Winnock不光替McKeen照管生意 他们是父子 |
| [34:35] | What could you possibly want from me that you don’t already know? | 你们不是都知道了 还叫我干啥? |
| [34:39] | His mother was a dancer at Pigalle,married to a pit boss named Winnock. | 他妈妈是皮加勒的舞女 嫁了个赌场主管Winnock |
| [34:43] | The boy had his name but my blood,and as he got older,I realized he had my heart,too. | 孩子跟他姓 不过却留着我的血 长大才发现 他继承了我的天性 |
| [34:49] | I took care of both of them. | 我照顾他们娘俩 |
| [34:51] | And when he grew up,your boy took care of business for you,didn’t he? | 等长大 就开始给老爸照管生意了? |
| [34:55] | You’re damn right. | 算你说着了 |
| [34:57] | He was my son. He was family. | 那是我儿子 我的亲骨肉 |
| [35:01] | And now you know how it feels,you son of a bitch. | 现在你知道什么滋味了吧 混蛋 |
| [35:04] | Karma,Jeffrey. Your son paid for your sins. | 因果报应 Jeffrey 父债子偿 |
| [35:09] | And I know you’re the one that put the bullet in him,Conrad. | 我还知道是你杀了他 Conrad |
| [35:11] | Hey,you’re the one that put the target on his back. If you want to blame someone,look in the mirror. | 是你让他成了众矢之的 要怪怪你自己 |
| [35:17] | Don’t get smug with me. | 少给我泼粪 |
| [35:19] | Your dead pal was no saint. | 你那挂了的哥们也不是什么好鸟 |
| [35:23] | I should have killed your punk ass when I had the chance. | 当初真该一枪毙了你 |
| [35:26] | Yeah,you should have. A real man would have. | 是啊 是男人就该这样 |
| [35:33] | Nick. | |
| [35:36] | I might just get that chance again. | 没准还没完呢 |
| [35:38] | I’ll make sure to clear my calendar. | 到时大爷等着你 |
| [35:42] | – The guy lives up to his reputation. – Yeah. | – 这家伙名副其实啊 – 没错 |
| [35:45] | You got anything? | 有何发现? |
| [35:47] | Detectives went over to Winnock’s office. Somebody beat us to it,cleaned out his files. | 警探去了Winnock的办公室 有人抢先一步 把文件都清空了 |
| [35:51] | Still nothing on Kimball. | Kimball方面还是一无所获 |
| [35:54] | Only five roads lead out of Vegas. We got eyes on all of them. | 出赌城只有5条路 我们都看着 |
| [35:57] | If we can trust our eyes anymore. | 也得看得住才行啊 |
| [35:59] | I mean,who knows how deep this thing goes,how many cops McKeen has his hooks into? | 谁知道这里有多少猫腻 谁知McKeen养了多少败类 |
| [36:05] | Sheriff’s called a press conference. | 警长开了记者招待会 |
| [36:07] | Storm’s coming. Heads are going to roll. | 风暴来袭 有人要倒霉 |
| [36:10] | Yeah,hers may be the first. | 没准她就是第一个 |
| [36:11] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢各位前来 |
| [36:14] | The district attorney and I are here to announce that,as of tomorrow morning, | 地检署和我再次宣布 明早开始 |
| [36:18] | a commission will begin investigating allegations of corruption,bribery,and murder within the Las Vegas Police Department. | 将成立专门委员会 调查维加斯警局贪污 贿赂及谋杀指控 |
| [36:27] | Four years ago,when I took office,I promised change,that the misdeeds of the past would be just that. | 4年前我上任之时承诺改变 承诺罪恶之史不再重演 |
| [36:37] | What a load of crap. | 尽是狗屁 |
| [36:39] | – The investigation or the department? – Both. | – 调查还是警局? – 都是 |
| [36:42] | I hate to say it,but the sheriff’s right. | 可我不得不说 她是对的 |
| [36:44] | We went through this four years ago when McKeen was exposed,and things got better. | 4年前McKeen事发时就来过这么一次 的确有所改善 |
| [36:49] | Liston was elected,made changes. | Liston上台 情况改观 |
| [36:52] | And now she’s talking about changes again. That’s what I’m saying. | 她现在又提改变了 |
| [36:55] | Warrick’s dead and McKeen’s still in business. It’s all just talk. | Warrick命没了 McKeen却还在作恶 都是说说而已 |
| [37:00] | I vow tonight to clean up this department once and for all. | 今晚 我发誓彻底整顿警局 不留后患 |
| [37:05] | No one will be above suspicion. No one will get a free pass,not even me. | 所有人在调查中一视同仁 无人例外 包括我在内 |
| [37:13] | See this? | 看到了吗? |
| [37:15] | You know,it’s going to get ugly. | 这事不会有什么好下场 |
| [37:16] | Hope you don’t regret me dragging you here. | 希望你不怪我把你拖这来 |
| [37:18] | Hey,I make my own decisions. | 是我自己决定的 |
| [37:20] | Look,I-I know the Gilmore case dragged up a lot of stuff between us from the past, | 瞧 我知道Gilmore的案子勾起了 我们之间的很多往事 |
| [37:26] | but,for what it’s worth,in Seattle I never said you were wrong. | 但不管怎样 在西雅图我从没说 你错了 |
| [37:33] | Well,then,why did you fire me? | 那你为什么要炒我鱿鱼? |
| [37:35] | Oh,come on,you got to admit,it was a little… | 不要这样 你得承认 这事有点 |
| [37:37] | Just don’t say that it was complicated. | 不要说这事很复杂 |
| [37:41] | All right,I won’t say it. | 好吧 我不说 |
| [37:44] | I really hate you sometimes. | 有时候我真很讨厌你 |
| [37:45] | Hey,you know what you should do? Come on over to the house tonight,have dinner with us. | 你知道吗?你今晚应该过来 和我们共进晚餐 |
| [37:48] | Maya and Katie are there. They’d love to see you. | Maya和Katie在这 她们见到你会很高兴 |
| [37:51] | I have plans. | 我有安排了 |
| [37:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [38:00] | As of tomorrow morning,LVPD will no longer function as an independent law enforcement agency. | 到明天早上 维加斯警局就不再是个 独立的执法机构 |
| [38:12] | – Conrad,are you okay? – Yeah,sure. | – Conrad 你没事吧? – 没事 |
| [38:15] | – You enjoy your dinner? – And the company. | – 晚餐如何? – 有伴的感觉不错 |
| [38:19] | We have to do it again,just the two of us. | 我们应该经常这样 就我们俩 |
| [38:21] | That’ll be nice. | 应该会很不错 |
| [38:23] | Ah,here’s your car. | 你的车在这 |
| [38:25] | – I’ll drive,Mother. – Uh,I’d rather you didn’t. | – 我来开 妈妈 – 我宁可你没开 |
| [38:29] | – Good night,everyone. – Night. | – 祝大家晚安 – 晚安 |
| [38:36] | You were kind of quiet at dinner. | 你吃饭的时候很沉默啊 |
| [38:38] | I,I just got a lot on my mind. | 我脑子很乱 |
| [38:46] | Want to take a walk? | 想散散步吗? |
| [38:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
| [38:54] | – Another one. – No. | – 再来一杯 – 不用了 |
| [38:56] | Yes. Yes. | 好吧 好吧 |
| [38:57] | You are on your own. | 你很独立 |
| [39:00] | I’m very happy to be on my own. | 我很高兴自己很独立 |
| [39:03] | All right,what’s going on with you tonight? | 好吧 你今晚怎么了? |
| [39:06] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
| [39:08] | Yeah? You ever think that maybe you’re the one that’s a little bit complicated,hmm? | 你有没想过也许你就是那个 有点复杂的人? |
| [39:13] | You know what? It’s so much hotter when you don’t talk. | 知道吗?你不说话时比较辣 |
| [39:22] | Think I’m gonna go home. | 我要回家了 |
| [39:32] | You knucklehead, you’ve got your pajamas backwards. | 傻瓜,你睡衣穿反了 |
| [39:35] | – I wear them that way. – Oh,I see. Little Miss Free Spirit. | – 我就这么穿 – 我知道了 自由小美女 |
| [39:39] | Oh,wonder where she gets that. | 真想知道她从哪学来的 |
| [39:41] | Charlie just called. Team bus got in from the tournament,so he’s on his way. | Charlie 刚来电话 队车比赛后回来了 他在路上 |
| [39:45] | Bet he’ll be hungry. I’ll warm him up a plate. | 他肯定很饿 我去给他热菜 |
| [39:47] | – And I’ll read a bedtime story. Any takers? – Me. | – 我来讲个睡前小故事 有没人要听啊? – 我要 |
| [39:51] | Anyone else? | 还有没人啊? |
| [39:52] | Uh,you go ahead. I think Mr. Merlot is going to put me to bed. | 你先去吧 Merlot先生会送我上床 |
| [39:57] | Go on,scoot,scoot,scoot,scoot. | 走走 快溜 快溜 快溜 |
| [39:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
| [40:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
| [40:01] | – Dad just never changes,does he? – No. | – 爸爸从来就没变过 是吗? – 是啊 |
| [40:05] | What are you saying? | 你说什么? |
| [40:05] | I mean,it’s not like it’s going to make any difference ’cause in this town it’s all about the game. | 这样也不会改变什么 因为在这里 一切都与游戏有关 |
| [40:12] | The game never changes,just the players. | 这游戏从来就没变过 变的只有玩家 |
| [40:16] | I’m starting to think that Catherine was right. | 我开始觉得Catherine是对的 |
| [40:18] | What,leaving? | 什么 离开? |
| [40:20] | No,Greg,quitting. | 不 Greg 退出 |
| [40:23] | Oh,come on,Nick,I know things have been crazy right now,but… | 不要这样 Nick 我知道现在事情变 得很奇怪 |
| [40:26] | Hey,she once told me,”If you can’t handle this job,there is the door.” | 她曾跟我说过”如果你无法干这份工 大门在那边” |
| [40:32] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
| [40:38] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
| [40:42] | Nick. | |
| [40:45] | I’ve seen that look. | 我看过你这样 |
| [40:48] | Try driving around with him all day long. | 想成天和他在一起厮混 |
| [40:52] | You look like someone that doesn’t need to talk to someone right now,right? | 看来你现在不想聊天 是吗? |
| [40:58] | I could be persuaded. | 你可以说服我 |
| [41:01] | Good. | 很好 |
| [41:07] | – Is that a girlfriend? – Not right now. | – 是女朋友吗? – 现在不是 |
| [41:10] | – Can I see? – Ah,whoa,she wouldn’t like that. | – 能看看吗? – 啊 她可不会高兴 |
| [41:15] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 我去下洗手间 |
| [41:19] | You gonna be here when I get back? | 我回来时你还在吗? |
| [41:21] | If you’re lucky. | 如果你幸运 |
| [41:30] | It’s under control. Got eyes on the package right now. | 一切都在掌握中 盯着呢 |
| [41:34] | Where are we going,anyway? | 我们这是要去哪? |
| [41:38] | Remember when I was a little girl and I’d come visit you | 记得吗我小时候 来看你 |
| [41:41] | and you would drag me to ride the roller coaster at New York,New York? | 你把我拖去纽约坐过山车 纽约啊? |
| [41:46] | I thought you hated that roller coaster. | 我以为你讨厌过山车 |
| [41:49] | I wanted you to think that I hated it. | 我希望你以为我讨厌 |
| [41:53] | I’m sorry. I was a brat. | 抱歉 我那时还是个小屁娃 |
| [41:56] | No,no,no,I deserved it. | 不不不 我罪有应得 |
| [41:59] | Not anymore. | 再不是这样了 |
| [42:01] | Hey,Undersheriff. | 代警长 |
| [42:06] | Dad,Dad… Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸! |
| [42:11] | I think you missed your calling. | 我觉得你要错过这通电话了 |
| [42:13] | Always good to have something to fall back on. | 总是有事要回头再说 |
| [42:18] | Oh,do you have to get it? | 你必须接吗? |
| [42:21] | Don’t move,I’ll be right back. | 别走开 我马上回来 |
| [42:28] | Hey,Sara,what’s up? | Sara 怎么了? |
| [42:32] | Where? | 在哪? |
| [42:33] | Oh,God,all right,oh. | 哦 天啊 好 哦 |
| [42:36] | All right,rally the troops. I-I’ll be there in five minutes. | 好 集合队伍 我5分钟后到 |
| [42:41] | What? | 什么? |
| [42:43] | He said to look upstairs. | 他说上楼看看 |
| [42:49] | Katie. | |
| [42:50] | Kaitlyn. | |
| [42:51] | Hey,Kate. | 嗨 Kate 因果报应 |
| [42:54] | Oh,no. | 哦 不 |
| [42:57] | They’ve taken her. | 他们把她抓走了 |
| [42:59] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 未完待续 金秋九月再见 |
| [43:08] | CSI Season 12Episode 22 | 犯罪现场调查 |