时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | I’m gonna be out in a second. | 我马上出来 |
[00:19] | – Is that a girlfriend? – Not right now. | -你女朋友的吗 -现在还不是 |
[00:21] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[00:23] | She wouldn’t like that. | 她可不喜欢这样 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 我去下洗手间 |
[00:28] | Gonna be here when I get back? | 我回来的时候你还会在吗 |
[00:30] | If you’re lucky. | 如果你够幸运的话 |
[00:36] | 萨拉 埃克利中枪了 你也要小心 | |
[00:43] | – Yeah, it’s me. | -是我 |
[00:44] | I just heard about Ecklie. I’m at, uh… | 我刚听说埃克利的事 我在… |
[00:46] | Where am I? I’m at, uh… | 我在哪 我在… |
[00:47] | Bar 483. | 483酒吧 |
[00:49] | I’m with Moreno’s partner Crenshaw. | 我和莫雷诺的搭档克伦肖在一起 |
[00:51] | – Something’s definitely not right. – Jules… | -我觉得有些不对劲 -朱尔斯 |
[00:53] | – they got Katie. – What?! | -他们抓走了凯蒂 -什么 |
[00:54] | McKeen. His-his people, | 麦基恩 他的人 |
[00:56] | they took Katie for payback for his son or something. | 抓了凯蒂为他儿子什么的报仇 |
[00:59] | Crenshaw’s one of ’em. | 克伦肖肯定也是他的人 |
[01:01] | – How do you know that? – I just know. | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[01:02] | I’m gonna stick with him and see where he takes me. | 我会跟着他 看他带我去哪 |
[01:04] | You get your ass out of there and come back | 你赶紧离开那儿 马上回来 |
[01:05] | right now– I’ve lost enough tonight. | 我今晚失去的够多了 |
[01:07] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会和你保持联系的 |
[01:10] | Your father will not let anything happen to Kaitlyn. | 你父亲不会让凯特琳有事的 |
[01:13] | No, no, no, no… | 不 不 |
[01:14] | – I want to see her room! – You can’t come in here. | -我要去她屋里看看 -你不能进去 |
[01:16] | Listen, we have to process the scene. | 听着 我们需要在案发现场取证 |
[01:18] | The scene?! What are you talk… | 案发现场 你在说什么… |
[01:19] | Listen to me, will you, please? | 听我说 好吗 |
[01:21] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[01:22] | I promise you I will bring her home. | 我答应你一定把她带回来 |
[01:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[01:26] | Go with the vitals | 副治安官埃克利 |
[01:27] | on Undersheriff Ecklie. | 要害器官中枪 |
[01:28] | Tachycardia in the 120. | 心率120 心动过速 |
[01:29] | 82/40 and dropping. O2 sats | 血压80/50 还在下降 |
[01:33] | in the 80s with assisted ventilation. Preparing to transport. | 辅助呼吸后氧饱和只有80% 准备转移 |
[01:35] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:37] | What’s his condition? | 他情况怎么样 |
[01:39] | Stable but critical. | 还算稳定但伤势很重 |
[01:41] | I’m going with him. | 我和他一起去 |
[01:49] | Russell’s granddaughter’s been kidnapped. | 罗素的外孙女被绑架了 |
[01:50] | – What?! – It sounds like it’s McKeen. | -什么 -听上去像是麦基恩干的 |
[01:52] | Uh, I’ve tried Nick three times. | 我给尼克打了三个电话了 |
[01:54] | He’s not picking up. | 他一直不接 |
[01:56] | Okay, I’ll… I’ll handle things here. | 好吧 我来处理这面的事 |
[01:59] | You should go to Russell’s. | 你去罗素那 |
[02:01] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[02:10] | Where’s your car? | 你的车在哪 |
[02:12] | I can’t drive. | 我这样子可不能开 |
[02:14] | We’ll take mine. | 那坐我的 |
[02:18] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[02:19] | Relax. | 去放松一下 |
[02:21] | Enjoy the ride. | 好好享受 |
[02:54] | How’s Maya? | 玛雅怎样了 |
[02:56] | I gave her something to calm her. | 我让她吃了点东西冷静下 |
[03:00] | I never thought I would see that in your hand again. | 我从没想过你还会再拿起它 |
[03:04] | Neither did I. | 我也没想到 |
[03:44] | Russell, we found some shoe impressions. | 罗素 我们发现了一些鞋印 |
[03:48] | Some standard work boots. I’m not sure | 标准的工作靴 我估计 |
[03:49] | we’re gonna get anything. | 查不到什么 |
[03:51] | And this didn’t come from your house, right? | 还有 这个不是你房子里的吧 |
[03:55] | Could be transfer from the kidnapper. | 可能是绑匪身上的 |
[03:56] | I’m gonna get it to Hodges. | 我拿给霍奇斯 |
[03:58] | Uh, listen, th-there’s something else that you need to know. | 等等 还有件事要告诉你 |
[04:01] | “Property of LVPD”” | “拉斯维加斯警局” |
[04:03] | Found it under the window. | 在窗户底下找到的 |
[04:04] | We’re looking at a cop. | 我们要找的是个警察 |
[04:12] | You call Brass, and you tell him I don’t want | 打给布拉斯 告诉他我不想 |
[04:14] | to see anyone here who’s not one of his guys. | 在这里看到任何不是他手下的人 |
[04:17] | So, what do you want to do? | 你到底想怎么做 |
[04:18] | Just work-work the case, please. | 好好办案而已 |
[04:21] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[04:22] | Hey, buddy. | 好孩子 |
[04:30] | Officer Tracey. | 特雷西警官 |
[04:33] | You’re relieved of your duty. | 你可以下班了 |
[04:35] | Officer Mitchell will take over. | 由米切尔警官接手 |
[04:38] | Now. | 立即执行 |
[04:53] | You don’t look like my bus driver. | 你可不像我的司机 |
[04:55] | You know, I’ve been stuck in this cell sucking my thumb | 我已经在这小屋里嘬了三小时的手指了 |
[04:58] | for three hours, waiting for my transport back to Ely. | 一直在等回伊利监狱的车 |
[05:01] | On your feet. | 起立 |
[05:07] | I’m traveling light these days, Jim. | 最近我都轻装上阵 吉姆 |
[05:08] | Goes with the uniform. | 一直穿囚服嘛 |
[05:13] | I don’t know how | 我不知道 |
[05:14] | you’ve been communicating with your people on the outside, | 你是怎么联系到在外面的手下的 |
[05:17] | but however you’ve been doing it, it’s over. | 不过不管你怎么干的 一切都结束了 |
[05:19] | You don’t talk to anyone, you don’t see anyone. | 你不能和任何人交谈 不能会见任何人 |
[05:22] | Not even my lawyer? | 我的律师也不行吗 |
[05:24] | Man’s got his rights. | 每个人都有人权 |
[05:25] | – Not anymore. – Is D.B. on board with this? | -你没有 -D.B.同意这么做吗 |
[05:28] | ‘Cause I think he’s really gonna want to talk to me. | 我觉得他很需要和我聊聊 |
[05:36] | Anything happens to that little girl… | 如果那小女孩发生了什么事… |
[05:41] | …I got people, too. | 我也有人 |
[05:55] | So this is where you take all your girls? | 这里就是你带女孩子来的地方吗 |
[05:59] | This is where I’m taking you. | 我只带你来这里 |
[06:26] | – Moreno? – Yeah. | -莫雷诺吗 -没错 |
[06:30] | He had his chance. | 给过他机会了 |
[06:34] | Hey, maybe this is a bad idea. | 也许这样不太好 |
[06:36] | That’s what makes it so good. | 这样才好呢 |
[06:49] | You asked for a good time, here it is. | 想找个地方爽一下 就是这了 |
[06:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:55] | Nick? Where are you? | 尼克 你在哪 |
[06:58] | I have been calling and calling. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[07:00] | And McKeen unleashed hell… | 麦基恩今晚… |
[07:03] | tonight on Russell and Ecklie, and his guys may be after you, | 对罗素和埃克利下手了 他的人可能也会找上你 |
[07:06] | and I know that you said that you quit, | 我知道你说你不干了 |
[07:07] | but could you call me, please? | 但至少回个电话给我 好吗 |
[07:09] | I, uh… I need your help. | 我…我需要你的帮助 |
[07:14] | I need to know that you’re all right. | 我需要知道你安然无恙 |
[07:29] | Hey, don’t worry, we’re safe, everybody. | 大家别担心 我们很安全 |
[07:31] | The police are here. | 警察来了 |
[07:34] | CSI Stokes. | 犯罪现场调查员丝多克斯 |
[07:36] | Lot of people looking for you tonight. | 今晚很多人都在找你 |
[07:39] | Well, thank you for the information, Mr. Clean. | 谢谢你的消息 清白人士 |
[07:42] | Well, I’m just minding my own business. | 我正在处理自己的事 |
[07:44] | Ruining business, according to the liquor store owner. | 根据酒馆老板的说法你是在自暴自弃 |
[07:47] | We can take you in | 我们可以以酗酒滋事的名义 |
[07:48] | for drunk and disorderly. | 把你带回警局 |
[07:50] | You’re right– I am a little drunk. | 你说的没错 我是有点醉了 |
[07:53] | But if you two chuckleheads don’t beat it… | 不过如果你们两个傻瓜不马上滚蛋的话… |
[07:56] | …it’s gonna get disorderly. | 我确实就要开始滋事了 |
[07:58] | Man’s got a gun, Hank. | 他带枪了 汉克 |
[07:59] | – Oh, this? – Yes, he does. | -这个吗 -他有枪 |
[08:03] | You’re a little slow on the draw there, Hank. | 你拔枪有点慢啊 汉克 |
[08:06] | I don’t even need this. | 我都用不着这个 |
[08:11] | There’s one beer left. | 这里还有一瓶啤酒 |
[08:14] | I’ll fight you for it. | 我要为它而战 |
[08:16] | Could shoot you for it. | 我也可以因此开枪 |
[08:28] | You do think she was just kidnapped, right? | 你觉得她只是被绑架了 对吧 |
[08:31] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[08:33] | Well, I know one thing: you shouldn’t be doing this. | 我只知道一点 这些不该由你来做 |
[08:36] | It’s a conflict of interest, | 这里面有利益冲突 |
[08:39] | and the evidence will be challenged in court. | 这些证据在法庭上会被质疑的 |
[08:41] | Yeah, I’m not really thinking about court right now, Sara. | 我现在没空考虑法庭上的事 萨拉 |
[08:48] | You want to open up that kit, or you gonna just stand there? | 你是打算开始工作 还是继续站在那 |
[09:00] | He’s still in surgery. | 手术还在继续 |
[09:02] | I’ll be all right, David. | 我没事的 大卫 |
[09:03] | Y-You should get back to work. | 你该回去工作了 |
[09:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:06] | Okay, but if-if you need anything, call me. | 好吧 如果你需要什么 打电话给我 |
[09:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:14] | I, uh… | 我 |
[09:16] | found this change of clothes in your locker. | 从你的柜子里找了些换洗衣物 |
[09:19] | I remember a car… | 我记得有辆车… |
[09:23] | the sound of a gun… | 听到了枪声… |
[09:26] | …my-my father lying there, | 然后我爸就躺在了那儿… |
[09:28] | but… I didn’t see anything, anyone. | 但是…我却什么人都没看到 |
[09:32] | I’m useless! | 我真没用 |
[09:37] | Still no word from Finn? | 还没有芬恩的消息吗 |
[09:39] | No. | 没有 |
[09:40] | But Brass talked to Moreno, | 不过布拉斯和莫雷诺通过话了 |
[09:41] | and evidently, Moreno got | 当然莫雷诺还收到了 |
[09:42] | a text from Finn and… | 芬恩发的一条短信 |
[09:44] | he’s worried. | 他很担心 |
[09:45] | Moreno? | 你说莫雷诺 |
[09:47] | You think we can trust him? | 你觉得他信得过吗 |
[09:48] | Well, he’s gonna be here in a few minutes. | 他很快就会过来 |
[09:50] | You can ask him yourself. | 你可以亲自去问他 |
[10:04] | More transfer. | 这儿还有残余物 |
[10:05] | Same as I found outside. | 和我在屋外发现的相同 |
[10:07] | This comes with a bonus. | 这回还有意外发现 |
[10:09] | Hair. | 毛发 |
[10:12] | 报应 | |
[10:15] | “Karma, Jeffrey. | “这就是报应 乔佛里 |
[10:17] | Your son paid for your sins.” | 你儿子为你的罪行付出了代价” |
[10:19] | “One phone call from me, | “只要我一个电话 |
[10:21] | and your family’s living out of a car.” | 这些财产就会立刻被查封” |
[10:23] | “You leave my family out of this, D.B.” | “不许动我的家人 D.B.” |
[10:25] | Karma– what’s it mean? | 报应 什么意思 |
[10:27] | Ecklie’s words. | 是埃克利说过的话 |
[10:29] | McKeen’s sending me the same message. | 麦基恩告诉我他在以牙还牙 |
[10:36] | No…! | 不要 |
[10:45] | I guess I, uh, I should get all this back to the lab. | 我想我该把这些全带回实验室了 |
[10:57] | I’ve been calling you. | 我一直在打你的电话 |
[11:00] | But I think you know that. | 你应该知道 |
[11:06] | Yeah, I’m done talking. | 对 我已经无话可说了 |
[11:08] | I didn’t come here to talk, Nick. | 我不是过来找你聊天的 尼克 |
[11:10] | I’m came to drag your ass back to work. | 我是来拉你回实验室帮忙的 |
[11:12] | So, how many beers have you had exactly? | 老实说你到底喝了多少瓶啤酒 |
[11:16] | Mm… not enough. | 还没喝够 |
[11:20] | Look, I already told you, Sara– I quit. | 听着萨拉 我已经说过 我辞职了 |
[11:23] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[11:25] | Tomorrow, you can do whatever you want. | 明天 你爱怎样都行 |
[11:45] | This is usually the kind of place we shut down. | 我们平时查封的就是这种地方 |
[11:54] | Oh, I’m-I’m good. | 我就不用了 |
[11:56] | You’re not on duty. | 你又没当班 |
[11:58] | No. | 没有 |
[12:00] | Or are you? | 还是你在当班 |
[12:09] | I’m bored. | 我觉得很没意思 |
[12:11] | Thought you wanted to see how far this was going to go. | 还以为你想看看跟着我到底能去哪儿呢 |
[12:13] | Yeah, where’s it going to go? | 是啊 还能去哪儿呢 |
[12:14] | Where is it going to go? | 还能去哪儿呢 |
[12:32] | Let’s go, guys. | 走吧 各位 |
[12:38] | Door at the end of the hall. | 走廊尽头那扇门 |
[12:47] | You gonna tell me what’s behind the door? | 你想告诉我门后面是什么吗 |
[12:50] | Come on. | 得了 |
[12:52] | This is what you came for. | 你跟着我来 就是为了这个 |
[12:58] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[13:01] | If you were going to kill me, you would have done it already. | 如果你想杀我 你早就动手了 |
[13:06] | We could’ve had so much fun. | 我们本来还有很多乐子的 |
[13:10] | We still can. | 还有机会 |
[13:13] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[13:20] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[13:22] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[13:30] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要看 |
[13:33] | I have to. | 我必须看 |
[13:45] | I am going to kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[13:50] | You said they would call. | 你说过他们会打电话的 |
[13:53] | D.B. | D.B.? |
[13:57] | You said they’d call. | 你说过他们会打电话的 |
[13:59] | They will. | 他们会的 |
[14:04] | I like that. | 这画我喜欢 |
[14:05] | Is that a new painting? | 是新作品吗 |
[14:07] | I-I’ve been working on it for a few weeks. | 这幅画我画几个礼拜了 |
[14:09] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我没留意 |
[14:12] | I guess that’s been happening a lot lately. | 我想是最近发生太多事了吧 |
[14:14] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[14:15] | That’s the view from our bedroom up in Seattle, right? | 那是在西雅图 从我们卧室望出去的风景 对吗 |
[14:21] | You miss it? | 你怀念那段时光了 |
[14:23] | That’s not a very good question to ask me right now. | 现在问这个问题真不是时候 |
[14:25] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what… | 对不起 我不知道该 |
[14:31] | The only thing worse than the thought of losing Katie | 比失去凯蒂更可怕的念头 |
[14:34] | is the thought of losing both of you. | 是失去你们两个 |
[14:36] | That is not going to happen. | 不会发生这种事的 |
[14:38] | D.B. | D.B.? |
[14:40] | You hear from Finn? | 你有芬恩的消息了 |
[14:41] | No. | 没有 |
[14:42] | As you know, I got a text message | 你也知道 我是几个小时前 |
[14:44] | from her a couple hours ago. | 收到了她的短信 |
[14:44] | She was with Crenshaw, said she was onto something. | 她和克伦肖在一起 说想查点线索 |
[14:47] | And she wanted me to follow her on the GPS. | 她想让我用定位系统跟着她 |
[14:48] | We were tracking her toward downtown. | 我们一直跟她到了市中心 |
[14:50] | The signal went dead somewhere around Maryland Parkway. | 信号到了马里兰大道附近就消失了 |
[14:52] | Wait, what do you mean it “went dead”? | 慢着 你说”消失了”是什么意思 |
[14:53] | Crenshaw’s got a jammer. | 克伦肖有干扰器 |
[14:54] | Why-Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[14:56] | Why would you leave her alone | 你为什么留下她 和一个你明知 |
[14:57] | with some guy you know is dirty? | 有问题的人在一起 |
[14:59] | She wanted to be alone. | 她说想一个人待着 |
[14:59] | And there’s no way that I could have seen this coming. | 我根本不知道事情会发展到这一步 |
[15:01] | You know something — you ought to… | 有些事你知道 你应该… |
[15:03] | Listen, look, look. | 听着 听着 |
[15:04] | I think McKeen has blindsided all of us on this one. | 这次是麦基恩杀了我们一个措手不及 |
[15:06] | Radio call, sir. | 无线电呼叫 长官 |
[15:08] | Detective Crenshaw– | 是克伦肖探长 |
[15:09] | he’s asking for CSI Russell. | 他要找犯罪现场调查科的罗素 |
[15:13] | Well, so much for a tracing a call. | 好吧 电话追踪时没电了 |
[15:22] | This is Russell. | 我是罗素 |
[15:24] | I got someone who wants to say hello. | 有人想跟你打招呼 |
[15:28] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[15:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[15:30] | Uh, can’t say, but I’m with Katie. | 我不能说 不过我和凯蒂在一起 |
[15:33] | and she’s okay. | 她没事 |
[15:37] | Grandpa! | 外公 |
[15:38] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[15:40] | Hey, Katie. | 喂 凯蒂 |
[15:42] | That was proof of life. | 这是证明人还活着 |
[15:43] | They said that if you want to see her again… | 他们说如果你还想再见到她 |
[15:45] | …you have to talk to McKeen. | 就必须跟麦基恩谈谈 |
[15:47] | Tell those sons of bitches if they lay a hand on… | 告诉那些混蛋 假如他们敢动一根指头… |
[15:52] | This is okay. Where’s McKeen? | 没事儿 麦基恩在哪 |
[15:55] | He’s in holding. | 被关着呢 |
[15:56] | Now, this isn’t just about McKeen’s dead son. | 现在不只是他为死去的儿子报仇这么简单 |
[15:59] | His empire is crumbling. | 他的势力正在瓦解 |
[16:00] | He’s burning the house down. | 他打算玉石俱焚 |
[16:01] | He’s trying to take us all with it. | 想把我们都拉去陪葬 |
[16:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:11] | Did Sara give you some hairs to run? | 萨拉是不是给了你一些毛发做检测 |
[16:12] | Geez, what happened to your face? | 哎哟 你的脸怎么了 |
[16:15] | The hairs, please. | 问你毛发呢 |
[16:17] | Right. | 对 |
[16:18] | Well, there were no tags, but DNA wouldn’t help anyway. | 毛发没有毛囊 不过有DNA也起不了作用 |
[16:21] | ‘Cause I can tell you right now, | 因为我现在就能告诉你 |
[16:22] | they didn’t come from any kidnapper. | 它们肯定不属于绑匪 |
[16:24] | I pulled exemplars for comparison. | 我把样本拉直做了对比 |
[16:27] | Uh, hair’s not human. | 毛发不属于人类 |
[16:29] | It’s bovine. | 是牛毛 |
[16:31] | Could still be transfer, brought in on this guy. | 还是有可能沾在疑犯身上 被转移了过来 |
[16:34] | Maybe we’re looking for some sort of dairy farm, or ranch. | 也许我们该查查奶牛场 或是大型牧场 |
[16:39] | Lots of those in the Central Valley. | 中央山谷一带就有很多 |
[16:41] | Maybe Hodges can help you narrow it down. | 没准霍奇斯能帮你缩小范围 |
[16:43] | I wish I had better news for you. | 我希望能给你点好消息 |
[16:45] | The white trace you found in the shoe impression | 你在鞋印里发现的 |
[16:47] | and in Katie’s bedroom is a composite | 还有凯蒂卧室里发现的白色物质 |
[16:50] | of calcium hydroxide, gypsum and quartz. | 是氢化钙 石膏和石英的混合物 |
[16:52] | Plaster. | 是灰泥 |
[16:53] | Generic, at that. | 相当普通常见 |
[16:54] | Not exactly a game-changer. | 算不上什么好消息 |
[16:56] | Patrol found a car matching the description | 巡警发现了一辆与埃克利枪击案中 |
[16:58] | of one fleeing the scene where Ecklie was shot. | 逃逸车辆相吻合的车 |
[17:00] | This was in the backseat. | 在车后座发现了这个 |
[17:02] | Where’s the car now? | 车现在在哪儿 |
[17:03] | It’s in the garage. | 在车库 |
[17:04] | Mandy’s on it. | 曼迪正在检查 |
[17:05] | I’m going to process the gun and someone needs to go back | 我要去检测这把枪了 有人得回趟医院 |
[17:07] | to the hospital to pick up the pellets | 拿回从埃克利身上 |
[17:09] | that were removed from Ecklie. | 取出的弹片 |
[17:11] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[17:12] | 埃克利・康拉德 医患 样本Z1245 | |
[17:12] | That’s about all we can do for now. | 目前我们能做的只有这些 |
[17:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:29] | He’s going to be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[17:31] | That’s good news. | 好消息啊 |
[17:34] | I thought I lost him. | 我还以为失去他了 |
[17:39] | The whole time in the… in the waiting room, | 在休息室的那段时间里 |
[17:41] | I kept thinking to myself, | 我不停地想 |
[17:42] | if he dies, it’s my fault. | 如果他死了 那都是我造成的 |
[17:45] | There’s nothing you could’ve done. | 你当时也无能为力 |
[17:50] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这意思 |
[17:53] | When I was a kid… | 我小时候 |
[17:57] | I was so angry at him. | 那么讨厌他 |
[17:59] | Do you know how many times I prayed…that he would get shot? | 你知道有多少次 我都祈祷他…中枪吗 |
[18:09] | That’s not your fault, either. | 这也不能怪你 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:31] | Where’s your buddy Brass? | 你哥儿们布拉斯去哪儿了 |
[18:35] | This is what you want, isn’t it? | 你不就想这样吗 |
[18:37] | Maybe it’s what you want. | 也许是你想这样吧 |
[18:38] | I’m in no mood for games. | 我没工夫陪你玩 |
[18:39] | So there is a real cop in there somewhere. | 看来还真有点儿警察样 |
[18:43] | That’s good to know. | 这样很好 |
[18:44] | ‘Cause maybe then we can have an understanding. | 因为这样我们大概就可以达成某个共识了 |
[18:46] | What is it that you want? | 你想怎样 |
[18:48] | You want to trade my granddaughter for your freedom? | 你想利用我外孙女换取你的自由 |
[18:50] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[18:51] | Don’t insult me, D.B. | 别侮辱我 D.B. |
[18:54] | That’ll never be on the table. | 我从没这样想过 |
[18:56] | You know, you CSIs, | 知道吗 你们这些犯罪现场调查员 |
[18:57] | you’re all the same. | 都是一个德性 |
[18:58] | You’re-you’re so busy with your black-lights | 就知道摆弄你们那些紫外光 |
[19:02] | and your little tweezers and your spray bottles. | 小镊子 还有那些喷雾瓶 |
[19:08] | Who do you think you’re kidding with that thing? | 你带那玩意儿唬谁呢 |
[19:12] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[19:13] | What do I want? | 我想怎样 |
[19:15] | What do I want? | 我想怎样 |
[19:17] | You know, you were so obsessed with the “how”, | 知道吗 你太纠结于”如何做到” |
[19:19] | that you never asked yourself the “why”– | 却从不问问自己”为什么”这么做 |
[19:21] | Why Donny Price got popped. | 为什么多尼・普莱斯会被枪杀 |
[19:23] | Why Veronica Gilmore was beaten to death. | 为什么维罗妮卡・吉尔莫会被活活打死 |
[19:26] | Why Jack Gilmore was “innocently” framed? | 为什么杰克・吉尔莫”无辜”受陷害 |
[19:30] | You’re saying Jack Gilmore wasn’t innocent? | 你是说杰克・吉尔莫不清白吗 |
[19:32] | I’m saying Jack Gilmore used his whore of a wife | 我是说杰克・吉尔莫利用他的贱货老婆 |
[19:35] | to steal $2 million in drug money from Donny Price. | 从多尼・普莱斯那里偷了两百万毒品钱 |
[19:38] | From me. | 那都是我的钱 |
[19:40] | Collateral for his stadium. | 挪作他体育馆的抵押品 |
[19:42] | I want what’s mine. | 我要拿回属于我的东西 |
[19:45] | For my family. | 给我的家人 |
[19:47] | You want me to get $2 million? | 你想让我从杰克・吉尔莫那儿 |
[19:50] | From Jack Gilmore? | 拿回那两百万 |
[19:51] | You get me my money back | 你把我的钱拿回来 |
[19:52] | and you get your granddaughter back. | 我就把你外孙女还给你 |
[19:55] | You got 12 hours. | 我给你十二个小时 |
[19:56] | Now I got people waiting by a phone, | 我的人在电话边上等着 |
[19:59] | and if they don’t hear from me, well, eh… | 他们要是没接到我的电话 那就 |
[20:06] | I take care of your family, you take care of mine. | 我给你家人拿钱 你就还我家人的命 |
[20:09] | Is that it? | 是这意思吗 |
[20:10] | Karma. | 这就叫报应 |
[20:21] | Where’s Grandpa? | 外公在哪里 |
[20:22] | Will he find us? | 他会找到我们吗 |
[20:24] | Aw, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[20:25] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:27] | I am going to bring you home to see him, okay? | 我一定会把你带回家见他的 好吗 |
[20:29] | And Grandma. | 还有外婆 |
[20:30] | Mommy, too? | 妈妈呢 |
[20:31] | Of course you’re going to see your mommy. | 当然了 你一定能见到你妈妈 |
[20:33] | Okay, but until then, I really need you to be brave. | 好了 在此之前 你一定要很勇敢 |
[20:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:48] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[20:51] | Hey. I am going to go up there and look at that. | 我要爬到那上面去看看 |
[20:54] | And you go sit down. | 你去坐下 |
[20:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:19] | How are you supposed to get Jack Gilmore to give you $2 million? | 你怎么可能让杰克・吉尔莫给你两百万 |
[21:22] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[21:23] | Brass said the guy’s dropped out of sight. | 布拉斯说那家伙失踪了 |
[21:25] | Vanished. | 人间蒸发了 |
[21:26] | Probably hiding from McKeen, right? | 大概是为了躲着麦基恩吧 |
[21:29] | Card’s clean, no prints. | 卡片很干净 没有指纹 |
[21:30] | Tear it apart– ink, card stock, paper, | 把它拆了 墨水 卡片 贴纸 |
[21:33] | maybe it’ll tell us where it came from. | 说不定能查出来源 |
[21:34] | And who put it together. | 还有是谁把它们贴一起的 |
[21:36] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[21:37] | Maya just talked to Ryan. | 玛雅刚跟莱恩谈完 |
[21:39] | His flight was canceled. | 莱恩的航班取消了 |
[21:41] | He’s catching the next plane, but… | 他会坐下一班飞机 不过… |
[21:43] | Well, she’s hysterical. | 玛雅情绪非常激动 |
[21:44] | She’s asking for you. | 她说要见你 |
[21:46] | All right, I-I’m on my way. | 好吧 我这就回来 |
[21:47] | If you get anything, call me right away. | 如果查到什么 马上给我电话 |
[21:49] | We’re down to ten hours and counting. | 我们只剩下十小时了 |
[22:18] | 查找指纹 | |
[22:19] | 相似匹配 | |
[22:21] | McKeen’s number one guy. | 麦基恩手下头号人物 |
[22:23] | Kimball is definitely our kidnapper. | 金博尔就是我们要找的绑匪 |
[22:27] | Well, the text and images on these letters | 这些字母背后的文字和图片 |
[22:30] | looks like some sort of escort rag. | 看上去像是援交三陪的广告碎片 |
[22:30] | Like magazines you see on the streets downtown, right? | 就像市区大街上看到的那种杂志 对吧 |
[22:34] | Advertisements for strip joints, | 给脱衣舞夜总会 |
[22:36] | sex clubs, brothels. | 性俱乐部 妓院做的那些广告 |
[22:37] | Yeah, but they all look the same. | 没错 不过他们看起来都一样 |
[22:39] | Well, luckily, not to the micro-FTIR. | 还好对显微红外光谱仪来说不一样 |
[22:41] | I ran the paper stock. | 我查了造纸的原料 |
[22:43] | It’s Zurvan Photo Select M-1. | 这是祖而宛照相纸精选M-1系列 |
[22:46] | Discontinued in ’08. | 08年就停产了 |
[22:47] | Pretty specific. | 很特殊啊 |
[22:48] | According to the manufacturer, | 据生产商说 |
[22:50] | only one printing company in Vegas used it. | 维加斯只有一家印刷公司用它 |
[22:52] | Place went out of business a couple months ago. | 那地方几个月前已经歇业了 |
[22:54] | Who’s using the old paper to print ads for hookers? | 谁在用旧纸张给卖淫的印广告 |
[22:56] | Maybe the new tenants. | 可能是新租客 |
[22:57] | A sex club called PD7. | 一个叫PD7的性俱乐部 |
[23:00] | Okay, honey, keep going. | 好了 亲爱的 继续往前 |
[23:01] | – I’m scared. – I know. | -我害怕 -我知道 |
[23:03] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:03] | You can do it. | 你能行的 |
[23:05] | What’s that? | 是什么声音 |
[23:07] | What the hell? Open this damn door! | 搞什么鬼 把该死的门打开 |
[23:09] | Katie, I need you to go now and I need you to go fast. | 凯蒂 我要你现在快点往前走 |
[23:11] | Go, sweetie, fast. I’ll find you. | 快走 亲爱的 快点 我会去找你的 |
[23:17] | Kick it in. | 踢门进去 |
[23:24] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[23:25] | I got the back, you take the front. | 我去后面 你去前面 |
[24:38] | I told you we were going to have so much fun. | 我告诉过你 我们会有很多乐子的 |
[24:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:57] | Yeah, we’ve have to find Katie. | 没事 我们得找到凯蒂 |
[25:05] | She’s not in there. | 她不在里面 |
[25:06] | Where the hell is she? | 那她到底在哪里 |
[25:08] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[25:11] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[25:18] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:19] | I just thought that if I could get her out– | 我只是想我要是能把她弄出去 |
[25:21] | I don’t need you to think. | 这事儿不用你考虑 |
[25:23] | I need you to be smart, Finn. | 你怎么做这种蠢事呢 芬恩 |
[25:25] | Wh-Why would you let yourself get separated like that? | 你怎么能就这样和她分开呢 |
[25:28] | She’s a child, for God sake. | 她还是孩子 看在上帝的份上 |
[25:30] | And now she’s out there all by herself. | 现在她就只有一个人了 |
[25:32] | All right, all right, look. | 行了 行了 听着 |
[25:33] | There-There’s four hours left on McKeen’s deadline. | 现在离麦基恩的最后期限还有四小时 |
[25:35] | Get to the hospital. | 去医院 |
[25:36] | Check yourself out. | 好好检查一下 |
[25:38] | And then go back to the lab. | 然后回实验室工作 |
[25:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:44] | We will find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[25:46] | Please calm down and go and talk to your daughter. | 你先冷静下来 然后和你女儿谈谈 |
[25:50] | We searched the building and the surrounding area. | 我们找遍了这栋楼和周边区域 |
[25:52] | No Katie. | 没找到凯蒂 |
[25:54] | Brass put a BOLO out on Kimball’s car. | 布拉斯通缉了金博尔的车 |
[25:56] | And your team’s processing the club. | 你们的人正在那家俱乐部取证 |
[25:57] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[25:59] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别自责了 |
[26:01] | You found Katie. | 你找到了凯蒂 |
[26:02] | I was supposed to bring her home. | 我本应该把她带回家的 |
[26:03] | You did what you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[26:07] | Thanks for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[26:12] | You knew I would. | 应该的 |
[26:22] | I was… | 我曾经… |
[26:24] | so happy to have a moment to myself. | 那么地高兴 |
[26:29] | To let you read to her. | 可以由你给她讲故事 |
[26:32] | Put her to bed. | 哄她睡觉 |
[26:36] | And now… | 可现在 |
[26:37] | Please don’t do this to yourself. | 别这样折磨自己 |
[26:38] | Please don’t. | 别这样 |
[26:40] | When I was little, I always felt so safe. | 当我小的时候 我觉得很安全 |
[26:44] | You always made me feel so safe. | 你总是让我很有安全感 |
[26:47] | You said that no harm could come to us. | 你说过不会让我们 我们的家 |
[26:50] | to our home. | 受到伤害 |
[26:54] | This isn’t our home. | 这不是我们的家 |
[26:56] | What is this place? | 这到底是个什么地方啊 |
[26:57] | I-I hate it. | 我恨这里 |
[26:58] | Hey, hey, come on. | 好了 |
[26:59] | We can’t give up hope, all right? | 我们不能放弃希望 好吗 |
[27:03] | I know what happened. | 我知道出了什么事 |
[27:07] | When we were in Seattle. | 当我们在西雅图时 |
[27:08] | The murders on campus. | 那起校园谋杀案 |
[27:10] | You lied to me back then. | 那时你就没对我说实话 |
[27:14] | And now… | 而现在… |
[27:16] | stop lying. | 别再骗我了 |
[27:17] | I was trying to protect us… | 我只是想保护好我们一家… |
[27:20] | Stop lying. | 别再骗我了 |
[27:45] | You’re okay. | 你没事就好 |
[27:46] | Ah, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[27:49] | You’re going to be okay, too. | 你也会没事的 |
[27:51] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:53] | It was McKeen, wasn’t it? | 是麦基恩 是吗 |
[28:00] | He go after anybody else? | 他有对其他人下手吗 |
[28:04] | He, uh, got Russell’s granddaughter. | 他… 抓了罗素的外孙女 |
[28:06] | They’re looking for her now. | 他们正在找她呢 |
[28:08] | You can’t worry about that. | 你现在别担心那个了 |
[28:10] | You ha… | 你… |
[28:12] | You have to get your rest and you have to get strong. | 你必须休息 赶快好起来 |
[28:16] | I’m glad you’re here. | 真高兴你在这里 |
[28:19] | I love you, M. | 我爱你 摩根 |
[28:25] | I love you too, Dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[28:52] | So you followed the evidence… | 所以你跟着证据… |
[28:55] | but you didn’t get her back. | 却没把她找回来 |
[29:02] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[29:03] | It’s not going to be that easy, D.B. | 不会那么简单的 D.B. |
[29:06] | Where? | 她在哪儿 |
[29:08] | You didn’t really think I was going to give her | 你真以为我会把她毫发无伤地 |
[29:10] | back to you alive, did you? | 还给你 是吗 |
[29:15] | Ah, that’s what I thought. | 正如我所料 |
[29:18] | Just like Stokes. | 跟丝多克斯一个样 |
[29:29] | That’s a good kill. | 杀得好 |
[29:32] | Don’t worry, I got your back. | 别担心 我支持你 |
[29:34] | Russell? | 罗素 |
[29:37] | Hey, Russell. | 罗素 |
[29:39] | Where are we? | 说到哪儿了 |
[29:42] | Uh, Sara found more plaster and bovine hair in Crenshaw’s car. | 萨拉在克伦肖车里发现了大量的石膏泥和牛毛 |
[29:46] | Well, what good is that? | 那又怎么样 |
[29:47] | I mean, we’re already speculating that these guys | 我们已经知道这些家伙 |
[29:49] | are spending time at a ranch or a farm somewhere. | 曾在某个农场或者牧场呆过 |
[29:52] | Not just somewhere. Right there. | 不是某个 而是在这里 |
[29:54] | Found a fungus in Crenshaw’s lungs. | 在克伦肖的肺部发现了一种真菌 |
[29:56] | Coccidioides Immitis. | 粗球孢子菌 |
[29:58] | Causes Valley Fever. | 这种真菌会引发溪谷热 |
[30:00] | There’s been a cluster of cases reported in that area. | 那个地区有很多类似的病例报告 |
[30:03] | This is like 40 square miles of desert. | 这是四十平方英里的沙漠 |
[30:06] | I mean, how the hell are we supposed to… | 我是说 我们究竟该怎么做… |
[30:09] | We have one hour left on McKeen’s deadline. | 离麦基恩的期限只剩一小时了 |
[30:12] | One hour. | 一小时 |
[30:13] | That is, if-if Finn’s botched attempt to rescue Katie | 这还是建立在 芬恩救人未遂 |
[30:15] | hasn’t gotten her killed already. | 没惹恼他们提前杀了凯蒂的情况下 |
[30:17] | So, if she’s alive, | 所以 如果她还活着 |
[30:18] | cow hair and Valley Fever are not going to bring her home. | 牛毛和溪谷热对找到她毫无意义 |
[30:21] | Bring me something that can, will you, please? | 找点更有力的线索 行吗 求你们了 |
[30:24] | Go! | 去啊 |
[30:31] | Hey. How’s Maya? | 玛雅怎么样 |
[30:35] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我一会给你回电话 |
[30:38] | Are you deaf? | 你聋了吗 |
[30:39] | Or is this you quitting again? | 还是你又要辞职 |
[30:48] | You got something you want to say? | 你有话想说吗 |
[30:51] | After Jack Gilmore’s wife was murdered, | 杰克・吉尔摩妻子被杀之后 |
[30:53] | Finlay got a warrant from Brass for his phone. | 布拉斯准许芬恩利跟踪他的手机 |
[30:56] | It’s still active. | 这授权仍然有效 |
[30:57] | And he’s still making phone calls. | 而且他现在还在用这电话 |
[30:59] | Everybody is looking for Jack Gilmore. | 大家都在找杰克・吉尔摩 |
[31:04] | I know where to find him. | 我知道在哪里能找到他 |
[31:29] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[31:30] | Hey, you want to tell me what the hell this is about? | 这他妈又是怎么了 |
[31:33] | McKeen told me about the $2 million in drug money | 麦基恩说你让妻子从多尼・普莱斯那里 |
[31:36] | that you had your wife steal from Donny Price. | 偷了两百万的毒品钱 |
[31:39] | That’s why McKeen had them killed | 所以麦基恩把他们杀了 |
[31:40] | and you kept your mouth shut, even when he tried to frame you. | 甚至在他陷害你的时候 你都一声不吭 |
[31:43] | He wants his money back. | 他要拿回他的钱 |
[31:44] | I-I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:46] | I don’t have much time. | 我没那么多时间 |
[31:48] | Come on, man. | 得了吧 伙计 |
[31:49] | Who you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[31:50] | You’re not going to shoot me. | 你不会开枪打我的 |
[31:52] | You’re the good cop. | 你可是个模范好警察 |
[31:53] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[31:54] | I quit last night. | 昨晚我辞职了 |
[31:56] | All right, guys, look… you’re a little late, okay? | 好吧 其实你们已经晚了一步 知道吗 |
[31:59] | – What does that mean– “Late”? – That means that I already | -什么意思… 晚了 -意思是我已经 |
[32:00] | gave McKeen the money. | 把钱还给麦基恩了 |
[32:02] | Hey, I swear to God. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[32:04] | My lawyer made the drop. Ask him. | 我律师帮我办的 不信问他 |
[32:08] | You didn’t think two million bucks was going to get | 你不会认为两百万就能 |
[32:10] | your granddaughter back from a guy like McKeen, did ya? | 让麦基恩这样的人放过你外孙女吧 |
[32:18] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[32:29] | David-64, secured rooftop of adjacent building. | 这里是大卫 周围建筑物的屋顶就位 |
[32:34] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[32:35] | You lied to me. | 你撒谎 |
[32:36] | I didn’t lie to you. | 我没有撒谎 |
[32:37] | You told me that Gilmore was nowhere to be found. | 你跟我找不到吉尔摩 |
[32:39] | We found him with your warrant, | 我们通过你的监视许可找到了他 |
[32:41] | so you knew where he was the whole time, right? | 其实你一直都知道他在哪里 对吗 |
[32:43] | Stokes, shut up. | 闭嘴 丝多克斯 |
[32:44] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是 没错 |
[32:45] | Gilmore was a material witness | 吉尔摩是目前警局腐败案 |
[32:47] | in an ongoing police corruption investigation. | 调查中的重要证人 |
[32:50] | Which, by the way, you completely screwed up | 顺便说一句 就是你听信尼克这个莽货 |
[32:52] | by going fool cowboy on some scheme | 打算敲诈点毒品交易的钱来作赎金 |
[32:54] | to extort drug money for ransom. | 而搞砸的这个案子 |
[32:55] | No, no, listen to me. | 不 不 听我说 |
[32:56] | We’re talking about my granddaughter. | 我们说的可是我外孙女的案子 |
[32:58] | What, you think I don’t understand that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[32:59] | No, I don’t. | 我觉得你不知道 |
[33:00] | You’re not behaving that way. | 你根本不知道 |
[33:01] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[33:02] | Look, when you processed your own house, | 当你给自己的房子取证 |
[33:04] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[33:05] | When you walked into McKeen’s cell by yourself, | 当你擅自走进麦基恩的牢房 |
[33:06] | I didn’t stop you. | 我也没拦你 |
[33:07] | You want to know why I didn’t tell you where Gilmore was? | 想知道我为什么不告诉你吉尔摩在哪里吗 |
[33:09] | Because I knew it would end up exactly like this. | 因为我就知道会是这样的结果 |
[33:12] | Look, don’t you get it? | 你不明白吗 |
[33:13] | McKeen knew he was going to get his money. | 麦基恩知道他能拿到钱 |
[33:16] | The only thing he couldn’t get was Gilmore. | 他唯一得不到的是吉尔摩 |
[33:18] | He needed you to find him. | 他需要借你之手找到他 |
[33:21] | So… | 所以… |
[33:24] | D.B., go home. | D.B. 回家吧 |
[33:28] | Be with your family. | 陪陪你的家人 |
[33:30] | Get some CSIs here. | 派现场调查员过来 |
[33:46] | Barbara called you, huh? | 芭芭拉给你打电话了 |
[33:48] | Yeah, I can see why. | 是啊 可以想像 |
[33:49] | You’re lying in Katie’s bed in case files. | 你躺在凯蒂的床上 埋在档案堆里 |
[33:52] | She’s really worried about you. | 她真的很担心你 |
[33:53] | I can’t believe how wrong I’ve been. | 真不敢相信我居然错得离谱 |
[33:56] | I mean, this whole time, willing myself to believe | 我是说 整个过程 我都愿意相信 |
[33:58] | that she’s still alive | 她还活着 |
[34:00] | when the facts say so clearly that she is. | 而事实也正是如此 |
[34:04] | I’m, I’m not losing it. | 我 我没疯 |
[34:05] | Just… listen to this. | 你… 听好了 |
[34:08] | Yes, Katie should be dead, | 是的 凯蒂应该死的 |
[34:10] | but so should you. | 还有你也是 |
[34:11] | After proof of life, they didn’t need you, | 向我证明你们还活着后 他们就不需要你们了 |
[34:14] | but they kept you both alive. Why? | 那为什么还让你们都活着 |
[34:16] | In your case, ’cause Crenshaw is a scumbag and he wanted | 对于你 是因为克伦肖是个人渣 |
[34:18] | something more than just your life, | 他还想耍耍流氓占你便宜 |
[34:19] | but, but Katie– Kimball didn’t just see a hostage. | 但在金博尔眼中 凯蒂不只是人质 |
[34:23] | He saw a child. | 同时还是个孩子 |
[34:24] | I mean, look at this, the guy is divorced, right? | 你看这个 他离过婚 |
[34:26] | He’s got three kids. | 还有三个孩子 |
[34:27] | The youngest one is like this 7-and-a half-year-old little girl, | 最小的女儿今年也就七岁半 |
[34:30] | – same age as Katie. – Okay, so, going with that, | -和凯蒂差不多大 -好 按照这个思路 |
[34:34] | why would Kimball still be in town? | 为什么金博尔还呆在城里呢 |
[34:36] | Out of loyalty, right? | 出于忠诚 是吧 |
[34:38] | He wanted to do one last job for McKeen. | 他想为麦基恩家族贡献最后一丝力量 |
[34:40] | – Deliver the $2 million to the family. – Right. | -把那两百万送到他家人手中 -没错 |
[34:43] | But with the heat on, how does he do that? | 但形势愈演愈烈 他要怎么做呢 |
[34:45] | I don’t know, I don’t– that’s the part | 这就是我想不通的地方 |
[34:46] | I don’t know, but I don’t think | 但我觉得 |
[34:48] | he does either. | 他也不知道该怎么办 |
[34:49] | You know, maybe he’s, maybe he’s laying low | 也许他想避避风头 |
[34:50] | until he can figure out what to do, | 想清楚该如何下手 |
[34:52] | but I do know he’s out there and so’s Katie. | 但我知道他一定和凯蒂在一起 |
[34:55] | We have 40 square miles of desert and | 可我们面对的是四十平方英里的荒漠 |
[34:57] | all we have is cow hair and plaster. | 手中的证据只有少许石灰和牛毛 |
[35:00] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[35:02] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe it. | 我的天啊 真是难以置信 |
[35:04] | – I can’t believe it. – What? | -不敢相信 -什么 |
[35:05] | – What? – I didn’t even see that. | -怎么了 -我竟然没有想到 |
[35:07] | Damn it! | 真该死 |
[35:08] | D.B. | D.B.! |
[35:09] | Look at that. See that? | 你看 看到没 |
[35:11] | It’s not, it’s not hair and plaster, | 这不仅仅是牛毛和石灰 |
[35:13] | it’s hair in plaster. | 这是毛发嵌在石灰中 |
[35:15] | Before World War II, | 在二战之前 |
[35:16] | they used to use animal hair in plaster | 人们在石灰中拌入动物毛发 |
[35:18] | as, as a binding agent or something. | 用于加固房屋 |
[35:20] | There can’t be that many houses out there | 在那片荒漠上 |
[35:22] | from that era still standing in the desert. | 这样的老房子势必所剩无几 |
[35:24] | You’re right, | 确实如此 |
[35:25] | I’ve got the county assessor records in front of me now. | 我调查了该郡的审核记录 |
[35:26] | Nine properties fit the description. | 符合条件的房屋有九处 |
[35:28] | Any of them have a connection to McKeen? | 看看哪一户和麦基恩有所联系 |
[35:30] | I’m going through the deeds– nothing so far. | 正在着手排查 目前还没有消息 |
[35:32] | I found a cartridge case | 我在吉尔莫被杀地点 |
[35:34] | on the rooftop across from where Gilmore was shot. | 对面的楼顶上找到一枚弹壳 |
[35:36] | It’s a 0.223. | 出自点223雷明顿步枪 |
[35:38] | Matches the bullet that killed him. | 和他身上的子弹吻合 |
[35:39] | Tell me you got a print. | 告诉我你找到指纹了 |
[35:41] | I did, and a hit– | 是的 而且找到了匹配 |
[35:42] | an ex-cop named Earl Whitson. | 一个名叫厄尔・惠特森的退休警察 |
[35:45] | He, uh, grew up with McKeen. | 他和麦基恩是发小 |
[35:47] | Actually, McKeen is the godfather to his daughter. | 而且麦基恩是他女儿的教父 |
[35:50] | I checked cell phone records. | 我查了他的手机记录 |
[35:51] | He was in the vicinity last night, | 昨晚埃克利被射伤时 |
[35:53] | when Ecklie was shot. | 他就在附近 |
[35:54] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这绝非巧合 |
[35:55] | It’s not – because I have a Mary Whitson at 21525 | 当然不是 我查到玛丽・惠特森的住处了 |
[36:00] | Sage Willow Road, off Highway 26. | 26号高速出口 圣柳树街21525号 |
[36:02] | Call Brass. | 叫布拉斯支援 |
[36:17] | We have a deal. | 别忘了我们约好的 |
[36:19] | Let’s go. | 动手吧 |
[36:31] | Earl Whitson. | 厄尔・惠特森 |
[36:33] | Yeah, retired cop. | 是的 那个退休警察 |
[36:35] | Dave Beck… Dennis Melky. | 戴维・贝克 还有丹尼斯・梅基 |
[36:39] | Both worked Vice with Kimball. | 都曾和金博尔一起工作过 |
[36:40] | Hmm, probably worked for McKeen, too. | 没准也是麦基恩的手下 |
[36:43] | Kimball is obviously tying up loose ends. | 金博尔显然是想斩草除根 |
[36:45] | It’s all clear. | 检查完毕 |
[36:47] | Didn’t find the girl. | 没找到那个小女孩 |
[36:48] | Suspect sighted– rear of the house. | 发现嫌疑犯 就在屋子后方 |
[36:50] | Vehicle on the move. | 打算驾车逃跑 |
[36:56] | Hold it right there. | 不许动 |
[36:59] | Drop the gun now. | 放下枪 |
[37:01] | Give it up, Paul. | 别抵抗了 鲍尔 |
[37:03] | Gave up everything a long time ago, | 自从上了麦基恩这条贼船 |
[37:04] | when I got in bed with McKeen. | 我早把一切置之度外了 |
[37:07] | Come on, there’s still time to make some of it right. | 你不要一错再错了 还有将功补过的机会 |
[37:13] | I’m a lot of things. | 我知道很多 |
[37:16] | But not a rat. | 但我绝不会说出来的 |
[37:28] | Where is she? | 你把她藏哪了 |
[37:30] | Should have let me die. | 为什么不让我死 |
[37:33] | Where’s the girl? | 小姑娘在哪 |
[37:38] | She’s here. | 她就在屋里 |
[38:04] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[38:20] | The man told me to hide. | 那个叔叔叫我藏起来 |
[38:22] | I cut my hand. | 我割伤了手指 |
[39:17] | It’s time to go home, boys. | 该回家咯 |
[39:19] | Actually, McKeen, | 实际上 麦基恩 |
[39:22] | your bus isn’t going back to Ely. | 我们不送你去伊利监狱了 |
[39:25] | See, I made a humanitarian phone call to the governor, | 出于人道主义 我给上级打了个电话 |
[39:28] | reminding him how hard it is for a cop to, | 提及您作为一个警察 |
[39:31] | to survive in general population. | 在公共监狱里难以立足 |
[39:33] | Where? | 那要去哪 |
[39:34] | Federal facility, Indiana, | 印第安纳州联邦监狱 |
[39:38] | and for your own safety | 为了保障你的安全 |
[39:40] | you will be in isolation for the rest of your life. | 余生你将被单独关押 |
[39:46] | Oh, yeah, and the, um, that $2 million dollar– | 对了 还有那两百万美元 |
[39:49] | that was donated to the crime lab | 已经以你们家庭的名义 |
[39:52] | in your family’s name. | 捐给了罪案实验室 |
[39:55] | You have a nice trip. | 祝你一路顺风 |
[40:00] | A promising development tonight | 关于拉斯维加斯警局腐败案的调查 |
[40:02] | in the corruption investigation of the LVPD. | 出现了新的转机 |
[40:04] | Detective Paul Kimball is cooperating | 当局在鲍尔・金博尔警探的 |
[40:06] | with the D.A.’s Office | 配合之下 |
[40:08] | and arrests were made today of more officers | 逮捕了多名与前任治安官 |
[40:10] | linked to the former Undersheriff Jeffrey McKeen. | 乔佛里・麦基恩勾结一气的警官 |
[40:12] | The commission report is due out– | 该调查报告出自… |
[40:15] | Sounds like the LVPD is making a comeback. | 看来维加斯警局重获新生了 |
[40:20] | How about you, Nick? | 那你呢 尼克 |
[40:23] | What about me? | 我能怎么样 |
[40:27] | I don’t know; I haven’t talked to Russell yet. | 我也不知道 还没跟罗素谈呢 |
[40:30] | This isn’t about Russell. | 这事跟罗素没关系 |
[40:32] | Words have consequences, you know. | 大丈夫言出必行 |
[40:35] | I mean, if you say you quit, | 如果你说了要走 |
[40:37] | you need to mean it. | 那就付诸行动 |
[40:39] | You quit. | 你不也想退出 |
[40:39] | Well, yeah, but I didn’t say it out loud. | 是啊 可我没公告天下 |
[40:41] | I left a note at Reception for Grissom | 我不过在前台留了个纸条给葛瑞森 |
[40:44] | and I walked right on out of here. | 然后就直接走了 |
[40:45] | And you’re still here, so don’t preach to me about integrity. | 那你不还在这儿呢 别五十步笑百步了 |
[40:47] | – Okay? – Wait a minute. | -得了吧 -等等 |
[40:48] | I am not preaching to you about integrity. | 我哪有五十步笑百步 |
[40:50] | Kind of are a little bit, don’t you think? | 难道没有吗 |
[40:51] | I went away for a while and I got my head together. | 我离开没一会就想通了 |
[40:54] | You got a lot of nerve to talk to me about quitting, | 跟我谈辞职你还真是有勇气 |
[40:56] | you really do. | 确实如此 |
[40:57] | All right, all right, all right, all right. | 好了 别吵了 |
[40:59] | This is not how family treats each other. | 家人之间不要这样吵吵嚷嚷 |
[41:03] | Actually it is, | 好吧也只有家人会这样吵架了 |
[41:04] | but we are also a team, | 不过我们还是一支团队啊 |
[41:07] | and that means that we have to trust | 这就意味着不管发生什么 |
[41:09] | that we have each other’s back, no matter what. | 我们都要信任彼此 相互扶持 |
[41:13] | So are you in | 你到底是留下 |
[41:16] | or are you out? | 还是离开 |
[41:29] | You shouldn’t be looking at those. | 你不该看这些的 |
[41:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:34] | This is our life, isn’t it? | 这不就是我们的生活吗 |
[41:36] | That’s not fair. | 这对你不公平 |
[41:38] | I can’t live like this anymore. | 我受够这样的日子了 |
[41:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[41:44] | Oh, Barbara, don’t do this, please. | 芭芭拉 别这样 |
[41:48] | I’m gonna head out. | 我要走了 |
[41:51] | D.B. D.B. D.B., D.B.– | |
[41:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:58] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[41:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:01] | No, it’s all good. | 一切都好 |
[42:07] | Jules, are you gonna stay for dinner? | 朱尔斯 你要留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[42:09] | Oh, I’d love to. | 当然愿意 |
[42:10] | – Great. – Thank you. | -太好了 -谢谢 |
[42:12] | Honey, will you come help me in the kitchen? | 亲爱的 来厨房给我搭把手好吗 |
[42:15] | I can help. | 我来帮你吧 |
[42:16] | No, no, I got it. | 不用 我来吧 |
[42:20] | Hey, come here, come here. | 过来我抱抱 |