时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | All right, fellas. | 好了 伙计们 |
[01:39] | Well, looks like somebody went for a little skinny-dip, | 看来昨晚有人想裸泳 |
[01:41] | and things didn’t go so well last night, huh? Thanks, boys. | 结果却遭遇了不测啊 谢了 伙计们 |
[01:44] | House has been on the market for a couple months. | 这座别墅几周前开始对外出售 |
[01:47] | Just been sitting here vacant. | 一直没人住 |
[01:48] | Neighbors say they see kids hop the fence, | 邻居说一直都有小孩翻墙进来 |
[01:51] | use the pool, all the time. | 在游泳池里玩 |
[01:52] | But nobody saw anything last night? | 但昨晚他们什么都没看到吗 |
[01:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[01:56] | Hey, Akers, do we even know who she is, yet? | 埃克斯 查出她的身份了吗 |
[01:59] | No, not yet. There’s no I.D. | 还没有 没有任何证件 |
[02:01] | There’s no car out front. We knocked on doors. | 没有车停在门口 我们问过其他住户 |
[02:03] | She’s not from the neighborhood. | 她并不住在附近 |
[02:05] | She got here somehow. | 看来她是从别的地方来的 |
[02:07] | Maybe she came with a friend, and that friend took off. | 可能是跟朋友一起来的 然后那个朋友跑了 |
[02:09] | I don’t know if “Friend,” is the word I’d use. | 要我说就算不上什么朋友 |
[02:12] | There are bruises, looks like finger marks, on her neck. | 她的脖子上有淤青 看起来像手印 |
[02:16] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[02:18] | Got skin underneath her fingernails. | 指缝里有皮肤组织 |
[02:21] | She struggled. | 她反抗过 |
[02:22] | Possibly while being held under water. | 可能当时正被人强行摁入水里 |
[02:27] | Yeah, hang-hang on a second. | 是啊 稍微等下 |
[02:28] | Greg, let me borrow your mini-UV for a second. | 格雷格 借用下你的迷你紫外灯 |
[02:33] | Hold up that wrist for me. Yeah, yeah. | 帮我把她的手腕举起来 就这样 |
[02:38] | There we go, Greg, look at that. | 找到了 格雷格 看这个 |
[02:41] | Club bracelets and hand stamps. | 酒吧的手环和印章 |
[02:43] | Well, party didn’t start here. | 派对并不在这里 |
[02:46] | Looks like she made the rounds last night. | 看来昨晚她泡了好几轮酒吧 |
[02:48] | Partied like there was no tomorrow. | 像末日来临一样挥霍自己的青春 |
[02:50] | Unfortunately for her, she was right. | 不幸的是 对她而言确实如此 |
[03:37] | So this is our party girl. | 这就是那位派对女郎 |
[03:41] | Wow, she’s so young. What a waste. | 真年轻啊 好可惜 |
[03:44] | Did you collect a sexual assault kit? | 你提取过性侵犯的样本了吗 |
[03:46] | Yes, evidence of recent sexual activity. | 是的 证据表明她最近有过性行为 |
[03:49] | Can’t say for certain that it was forced, | 没法确定是不是被强迫的 |
[03:51] | but it was certainly aggressive. | 但肯定很激烈 |
[03:53] | No semen, though. | 不过没找到精子 |
[03:54] | Doesn’t rule out rape. | 那也不能排除强奸的可能 |
[03:55] | Just means that her attacker was smart enough | 只能说明袭击她的人还不算太蠢 |
[03:57] | to use a condom. | 知道用避孕套 |
[03:59] | Any clue who she might be, yet? | 知道她的身份了吗 |
[04:00] | Still a Jane Doe. | 依然无解 |
[04:02] | But… trashy clothes, | 不过 衣服不怎么样 |
[04:05] | lots of costume jewelry. | 却戴了很多订制珠宝 |
[04:06] | May have been a sex worker. | 可能是妓女 |
[04:08] | You don’t know much about women’s clothes, huh? | 看来你不怎么懂女人的衣服啊 |
[04:10] | These “trashy shoes” go for about, | 就这双不怎么样的鞋子售价是 |
[04:13] | – uh, 1,200 bucks. – What? | -一千二 -什么 |
[04:15] | Yep. And this… yeah. | 没错 而这个 |
[04:18] | I saw that upstairs at the Mediterranean. | 我在地中海酒店的楼上见过 |
[04:20] | Two grand, on sale. | 打完折两千美元 |
[04:22] | For that little thing? | 就那件小裙子 |
[04:22] | Yeah, this girl had a lot of money. | 是啊 这女孩可真有钱 |
[04:24] | Yeah, or somebody willing to spend it on her. | 是啊 或者有人愿意为她花钱 |
[04:27] | Well, uh, if that’s the case… | 如果是这样的话 |
[04:30] | …this thing might actually be real. | 那这东西很可能是真的 |
[04:34] | That is a very big rock. | 这钻可不小 |
[04:37] | It’s probably insured, | 很可能上过保险 |
[04:38] | which means it might have a serial number etched on it. | 也就是说它上面可能刻了序列号 |
[04:41] | It’s real, all right. | 这绝对是真货 |
[04:43] | Nearly flawless. | 净度相当高 |
[04:46] | How big is it? | 这钻有多大 |
[04:46] | Well, now, I thought size doesn’t matter. | 我还以为大小无关紧要呢 |
[04:48] | Well, you thought wrong. | 那你就想错了 |
[04:50] | Come on, how big? | 说啊 到底有多大 |
[04:51] | It’s nearly four karats. | 将近四克拉 |
[04:53] | I don’t see any etching, though. | 不过上面没有蚀刻过的痕迹 |
[04:55] | No serial number or I.D. markings. | 没有任何序列号或是标号 |
[04:57] | So, it’s not gonna help us I.D. our victim. | 所以没法通过它来找出死者的身份 |
[04:59] | You know, there are other ways | 话说 现在还有别的方法 |
[05:00] | to identify a diamond these days. | 来鉴别钻石 |
[05:05] | There, see that? | 就这个 看到没 |
[05:07] | – You mean the refraction pattern? – Yeah. | -你是说折射图案吗 -没错 |
[05:10] | That pattern is unique to that stone. | 每颗钻石都有自己独特的折射图案 |
[05:13] | Like a fingerprint. | 就好像指纹一样 |
[05:14] | And it can be registered with an insurance database. | 可以将图案注册到保险公司 |
[05:16] | We just have to see if | 我们只要查下 |
[05:18] | this particular pattern is in the system. | 这个图案是否在系统中就行了 |
[05:31] | Diamond is registered to Martin Fox, St. George, Utah. | 钻石注册在犹他州圣乔治市的马丁·福克斯名下 |
[05:43] | That’s my wife. | 那是我妻子 |
[05:45] | You know, the whole drive down here, | 我开车过来时 |
[05:47] | I was hoping it was just a mistake. | 一路都在祈祷只是认错人了 |
[05:50] | Who did this to her, Mr. Russell? | 是谁下的手 罗素先生 |
[05:53] | At this point in the investigation, | 根据现阶段的调查 |
[05:54] | we’re not ready to name any suspects. | 我们还没法确定任何嫌疑人 |
[05:57] | Can you at least tell me how it happened? | 你能至少告诉我 到底是怎么回事吗 |
[06:00] | Mr. Fox, we need more time to study the evidence | 福克斯先生 请给我们点时间来调查取证 |
[06:03] | – before we can actually… – She was wasted, though, wasn’t she? | -以确定真正的… -她当时嗑嗨了吧 |
[06:07] | That much you know. | 这你肯定知道 |
[06:10] | Your wife’s blood-alcohol level was twice the legal limit. | 你妻子血液中的酒精含量是法定的两倍 |
[06:14] | And there’s evidence of several controlled substances | 而且调查显示她体内有多种 |
[06:17] | in her system. | 管制药物 |
[06:20] | Was there a man involved? | 有男人牵扯其中吗 |
[06:23] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 也不是第一次发生这种事 |
[06:25] | Daycia didn’t like to party alone. | 黛西娅不喜欢孤身一人参加派对 |
[06:28] | Mr. Fox, I’m very sorry for your loss, | 福克斯先生 请节哀顺变 |
[06:30] | but I-I’m not gonna give you any details here. | 但我没法告诉你更多细节 |
[06:35] | $8,000 a week. | 八千美元一周 |
[06:37] | She was supposed to be safe. | 她本应该安全无事的 |
[06:39] | Hell, she was supposed to be getting better. | 她本应该逐渐好起来的 |
[06:41] | What-what was $8,000 a week? | 什么一周八千块 |
[06:44] | Rehab. | 戒疗 |
[06:46] | Daycia was in rehab, here in Vegas. | 黛西娅正在戒毒 就在维加斯 |
[06:49] | Three weeks already. | 已经三周了 |
[07:07] | This is rehab? Seriously? | 这是戒疗院吗 开玩笑吗 |
[07:09] | I’d be worried about getting addicted | 我会担心住在这种地方 |
[07:10] | to living in a place like this. | 自己会上瘾 |
[07:12] | Well, maybe that’s the idea. | 也许这就是戒毒的方法 |
[07:14] | You spend so much to stay here, | 你在这里待久了 |
[07:16] | you don’t have any money left to support your habit. | 就没有多余的钱来吸毒了 |
[07:18] | You know, I checked out their Website. | 我看过他们的网站 |
[07:20] | They claim to have one of the highest success rates | 他们声称有州内最高的 |
[07:23] | – in the state. – Really? | -戒毒成功率 -真的吗 |
[07:24] | Yeah, they’re all about pampering you | 是的 他们就是要让你沉迷于 |
[07:26] | in a setting of luxury, harmony and serenity. | 奢华 和谐和平静之中 |
[07:31] | They seem to have that covered. | 看来他们确实做到了 |
[07:34] | Don’t tell me I don’t care about my children, Zach. | 别说我不在乎我的孩子们 扎克 |
[07:37] | They’re the most important thing in my life. | 他们是我生命中最重要的东西 |
[07:39] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[07:40] | ‘Cause it sounds to me like you choose the pills | 因为我觉得你好像每次都选毒品 |
[07:41] | over your kids every time. | 而不是你的孩子们 |
[07:43] | Do I really have to sit here and listen to this? | 我真的必须坐在这儿听这些吗 |
[07:45] | From him? | 听他说的这些话 |
[07:46] | I know it’s hard to hear what Zach has to say, Karen. | 我知道扎克这些话不中听 凯伦 |
[07:48] | But isn’t that the heart of the problem? | 但这不正是问题所在吗 |
[07:50] | The addiction takes over your whole life. | 毒瘾控制了你的整个生活 |
[07:52] | Pushes everything else out. | 让你抛弃了其他一切 |
[07:54] | Or you could keep denying it. That’s what I did. | 或者你可以一直回避这个事实 我就是这么干的 |
[07:57] | Until divorce papers | 直到一纸离婚协议 |
[07:59] | and the threat of losing my children opened my eyes. | 和失去孩子的威胁 让我认清了事实 |
[08:04] | I got it. | 我去开门 |
[08:09] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[08:10] | I’m CSI Stokes. This is Finlay. | 我是犯罪现场调查员斯托克斯 这是芬恩利 |
[08:12] | We’re with the police department. | 我们是警察局的 |
[08:13] | We’d like to ask you a few questions | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[08:15] | if, uh, that’s all right. | 如果可以的话 |
[08:17] | Oh, God, this is about Daycia, isn’t it? | 天啊 是为了黛西娅 对吧 |
[08:20] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[08:21] | Adam King. I run Desert Peace. | 我叫亚当·金 我负责管理沙漠静洲戒疗院 |
[08:23] | Daycia disappeared, she never came home last night. | 黛西娅不见了 她昨晚一直没回来 |
[08:26] | How bad is it? | 情况有多严重 |
[08:28] | It’s as bad as it gets. | 是最严重的那种 |
[08:30] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[08:34] | We’re gonna have to take a break. | 我们得休息一下了 |
[08:40] | This was Daycia’s room. | 这就是黛西娅的房间 |
[08:45] | So… | 所以… |
[08:45] | this is what eight grand a week looks like. | 这就是八千块一周的生活 |
[08:49] | Well, there’s no reason that | 戒毒没必要非得是 |
[08:51] | recovery should be a punitive process. | 一个惩罚性的过程 |
[08:53] | We try to pamper our patients, | 我们尽量满足病人们 |
[08:56] | make ’em feel as comfortable as possible. | 尽可能让他们觉得舒服 |
[08:58] | And, hey, the longer they stay, the better, am I right? | 而且他们待得越久越好 对吗 |
[09:01] | In a clinical sense, yes. | 从临床意义上讲 是的 |
[09:04] | But I get a feeling that’s not what you’re implying. | 但我觉得你应该不是这个意思 |
[09:18] | When was the last time you saw Daycia? | 你上次见到黛西娅什么时候 |
[09:20] | Right about 9:00 last night. | 就在昨晚九点 |
[09:22] | She was in the kitchen getting something to eat. | 她当时在厨房里找东西吃 |
[09:24] | Must’ve ducked out sometime after that. | 一定是在那之后偷偷溜走了 |
[09:26] | What do you mean, “Ducked out”? | 溜走了是什么意思 |
[09:28] | Is that typical of the care around here? | 那是这里的典型治疗方式吗 |
[09:30] | There’s no such thing as typical care here at Desert Peace. | 沙漠静洲不存在什么典型的治疗方式 |
[09:33] | Each patient receives a personalized treatment plan. | 每个病人都有私人订制的治疗方案 |
[09:36] | And did Daycia have a personalized treatment plan | 黛西娅的私人订制治疗方案 |
[09:38] | that allowed her to go out and get wasted? | 允许她出去吸毒吗 |
[09:41] | What would you have me do, Mr. Stokes? | 那你想让我怎么做 斯托克斯先生 |
[09:43] | Keep an eye on her, for one. | 比如 多注意她一点 |
[09:44] | They’re not locked up– patients are here by choice. | 他们又没被关起来 病人是自己选择来的 |
[09:47] | I can’t force people to stay here. | 我不能强迫他们待在这儿 |
[09:49] | Especially someone like Daycia. | 尤其是像黛西娅这样的人 |
[09:51] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[09:53] | She was already skittish about getting clean. | 她对戒毒的态度并不坚定 |
[09:55] | If I’d have clamped down on her– | 如果我逼她太紧 |
[09:57] | if I would have imposed restrictions– | 如果我给她设限的话 |
[10:00] | she would’ve just checked herself out of here, | 她会直接出院离开这里 |
[10:01] | and I would have had no chance at trying to help her. | 而我就没有任何机会帮她了 |
[10:03] | And no chance at getting that eight grand. | 也没机会赚那八千块了 |
[10:06] | So did anybody else duck out last night? | 昨晚还有别人偷偷溜出去了吗 |
[10:09] | – Any of the other patients? – No. | -其他的病人呢 -没有 |
[10:11] | Zach, Len and Karen were all here. | 扎克 莱恩和凯伦都在这里 |
[10:13] | You know, they’re committed to getting sober. | 他们都坚定地想戒毒 |
[10:16] | So you’re saying that Daycia wasn’t? | 你是说黛西娅不坚定吗 |
[10:17] | Daycia was here ’cause her husband put her here. | 黛西娅来这里是因为她丈夫让她来的 |
[10:19] | Not because she wanted to get better. | 而不是因为她自己想戒毒 |
[10:21] | And I’m not saying that as a knock. | 我并不是在贬低她 |
[10:22] | I flunked out of six rehabs myself | 我经历了六次失败 |
[10:24] | before I took getting sober seriously. | 才把毒瘾戒掉 |
[10:26] | As a straight numbers game, | 就像买彩票中奖的很少 |
[10:29] | most addicts end up like Daycia. | 大部分瘾君子的结局都跟黛西娅一样 |
[10:33] | It’s a hand stamp of a crown. | 那是个皇冠形状的手戳 |
[10:35] | Can’t you just tell me | 你就不能告诉我 |
[10:36] | if you guys used a crown stamp last night? | 你们昨天用的是不是皇冠手戳吗 |
[10:40] | How is that a proprietary secret? | 这怎么能是财产机密呢 |
[10:43] | Do you even know what “Proprietary” means? | 你知道财产到底是什么意思吗 |
[10:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:48] | That maybe didn’t go as well as I might have liked. | 这可跟我希望的不太一样 |
[10:50] | Trying to figure out which clubs our victim was at last night? | 在查受害人昨晚去了哪些俱乐部吗 |
[10:53] | So far, I have it narrowed down to four. | 目前为止我把范围缩小到了四个 |
[10:55] | Beautiful young girl out by herself | 漂亮的年轻女孩独身在外 |
[10:57] | getting more and more impaired? | 越玩越疯 |
[11:00] | Truth is, the killer could have spotted her anywhere | 凶手很可能在沿途任何地方盯上她 |
[11:02] | along the way and decided to follow her. | 并决定跟踪她 |
[11:04] | And the problem is, she went to so many places, | 问题是她去了那么多地方 |
[11:07] | who knows how many hundreds of people she met? | 谁知道她见过几百人 |
[11:11] | Hey. You got something for us? | 有什么新发现吗 |
[11:13] | I’ve been working on extracting the DNA from the tissue | 我在尝试从受害者指缝的组织里 |
[11:16] | found under the victim’s fingernails. | 提取DNA |
[11:17] | Please tell me you found a match. | 拜托你一定找到配对了是吗 |
[11:19] | I wish I could, but no– | 我也希望可以 可惜 |
[11:21] | the DNA in the sample was degraded, | 样本里的DNA被降解了 |
[11:23] | probably from soaking in the pool. | 可能是在泳池里泡过的关系 |
[11:25] | I was only able to type four loci. | 我只能分辨出四个基因座 |
[11:27] | It’s not enough to enter into CODIS. | 这样没法输入DNA联合索引库 |
[11:29] | No CODIS match. | 系统里找不到配对 |
[11:30] | You’ve got your work cut out for you. | 你们的路又少了一条啊 |
[11:32] | Yes, I do. | 没错 |
[11:35] | I started without you. I hope you don’t mind. | 我没等你就开始了 希望你别介意 |
[11:38] | No problem. Only reason I called down | 没事 我找你的原因 |
[11:40] | was to see if you’d found anything yet. | 就是想看看你找到什么没有 |
[11:42] | Well, so far, no surprises. | 目前没有 |
[11:44] | All indications are she was a longtime drinker and drug user. | 所有迹象都显示她长期酗酒嗑药 |
[11:48] | As good as she looks on the outside, | 虽然外表看起来光鲜亮丽 |
[11:49] | her insides paint a different picture. | 她的内里却完全不同 |
[11:52] | Get a chance to look at the finger marks | 你看过她脖子后面的 |
[11:54] | on the back of her neck? | 手指印了吗 |
[11:55] | I did. Definitely perimortem. | 看过了 一定是临死前留下的 |
[11:58] | Consistent with someone holding her underwater. | 有人在水下卡住了她脖子 |
[12:00] | Lungs tell the same story. | 肺部解剖也是这个结果 |
[12:02] | They’re heavy. | 它们很重 |
[12:06] | They’re filled with water. | 充满水 |
[12:08] | Telltale sign she drowned. | 说明她是淹死的 |
[12:12] | Greg, the pool you found her in– | 格雷格 你们发现她的泳池 |
[12:15] | chlorine or saline? | 是用氯还是盐消毒的 |
[12:17] | Uh, it was chlorine. Why? | 是用氯的 怎么了 |
[12:27] | If you get any closer, | 你再靠近一点 |
[12:28] | you can literally be breathing down my neck. | 就真的凑到我脖子上了 |
[12:31] | You wish. | 随便你说吧 |
[12:32] | So, what is going on with the pool water | 所以从受害者肺里 |
[12:33] | from our victim’s lungs? | 发现的泳池水到底怎么了 |
[12:35] | Greg said that there was some sort of an issue. | 格雷格说有点问题 |
[12:37] | I don’t think that it is pool water. | 我觉得那不是泳池水 |
[12:39] | Certainly doesn’t match any of the samples that Nick brought in. | 显然和尼克拿来的所有样本都不匹配 |
[12:42] | pH is about the same, | 酸碱度相当 |
[12:43] | but the chlorine level is far too low. | 可是氯含量实在太低了 |
[12:45] | More in line with regular tap water. | 倒是比较接近普通直饮水 |
[12:48] | What did the GCMS find? | 气相色谱质谱分析结果呢 |
[12:50] | Oh, perfect timing. Let’s take a look. | 时机正好 我们来看看 |
[12:56] | Traces of sodium myreth sulfate, | 肉豆蔻醇聚醚硫酸钠 |
[12:58] | panthenol, methyl glycinate. | 泛酰醇 甲基甘胺酸盐 |
[13:00] | All ingredients in soap. | 都是制造肥皂用的 |
[13:02] | What is the organic oil? | 有机油是什么 |
[13:04] | Extract of Lavandula augustifolia. | 薰衣草提取物 |
[13:08] | Lavender. | 薰衣草 |
[13:09] | The fluid in the victim’s lungs was bathwater. | 受害者肺里的液体是洗澡水 |
[13:13] | 泡泡浴 | |
[13:17] | Yep. | 对 |
[13:18] | The ingredients are an exact match | 成分与她肺里的水 |
[13:20] | to what was in the water in her lungs. | 完全一致 |
[13:22] | You guys can’t just come barging in here. | 你们不能就这么闯进来 |
[13:23] | Yeah, that warrant in your hand says we can. | 你手里的搜查令说我们可以 |
[13:25] | We have every right in the world to search the crime scene. | 我们完全有资格搜索犯罪现场 |
[13:27] | Crime scene? | 犯罪现场 |
[13:29] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[13:29] | Daycia did not drown in any pool. | 黛西娅不是在泳池里淹死的 |
[13:31] | She was killed right here. | 她是在这里被杀的 |
[13:51] | So, I’ve been calling cab companies. | 我给出租车公司打了电话 |
[13:52] | Talked to a dispatcher who’s got a driver | 有一位调度员说 |
[13:54] | who dropped off a fare last night at this address. | 昨晚有个司机往这里送过客人 |
[13:57] | 3:00 A.M. | 凌晨三点 |
[13:58] | A couple– man and a woman. | 而且是一对男女 |
[14:00] | So Daycia brought her killer home. | 所以黛西娅把凶手带回了家 |
[14:03] | Okay, so… they came in here at 3:00 A.M. | 所以他们凌晨三点进来这里 |
[14:06] | Daycia, as we know, is messed up on pills. | 我们知道黛西娅已经嗑嗨了 |
[14:08] | And then they ended up in the tub. | 他们进入了浴缸 |
[14:11] | You know, maybe she… | 也许她… |
[14:12] | maybe she refused his sexual advances,or… | 也许她拒绝跟他发生关系 或者… |
[14:15] | the sex got out of control? Either way… | 他们做爱做得太狂野 随便哪种情况… |
[14:19] | he ends up drowning her. | 他最终把她淹死了 |
[14:23] | Yeah, but look around. | 可是你看一下周围 |
[14:24] | The tub, the towels– everything’s clean and dry. | 浴缸 毛巾 全都是干干爽爽的 |
[14:27] | It’s like nothing ever happened. | 像是什么都没有发生 |
[14:29] | So, after Daycia was dead, he cleaned up. | 所以黛西娅死后 他清理了现场 |
[14:33] | Took her body out of the tub, | 把她的尸体拿出浴缸 |
[14:34] | and then erased any sign that they had ever been here at all. | 消除一切他们曾来过这里的痕迹 |
[14:38] | If they came here in a cab, | 如果他们是打车来的 |
[14:40] | how did the killer get Daycia’s body | 凶手是怎么把黛西娅的尸体 |
[14:42] | all the way to the pool, which is over a mile away? | 运到几公里外的泳池的 |
[14:44] | That’s a good question. | 这问题问得好 |
[14:46] | In the meantime, the cab company is trying to locate the driver, | 目前 出租车公司正在寻找司机 |
[14:48] | and we got to figure out | 而我们则要找出这个房间里 |
[14:50] | where the evidence from this room ended up. | 有没有线索能告诉我们什么 |
[14:52] | All right, I’m gonna go talk to the other people living here. | 好 我去跟其他住在这里的人聊一下 |
[14:54] | This is rehab– nobody sleeps– | 这是个戒疗中心 上瘾的人哪能睡得着 |
[14:55] | so I’m sure somebody saw something. | 所以肯定刚有人看到了什么 |
[14:58] | Let’s hope. | 希望如此 |
[15:00] | I was up the whole night, | 我一整晚都没睡 |
[15:02] | crawling between hot showers to stop the chills | 在不停地洗热水澡驱寒 |
[15:07] | and hugging the toilet and puking my guts out. | 抱着马桶 吐个半死 |
[15:10] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听到 |
[15:11] | I wish I would have, you know, heard something. | 我也希望我听到了一些动静 |
[15:15] | Maybe I could have tried to help her. | 或许我就能救她 |
[15:18] | I was watching a movie on my laptop, | 那时我正用笔记本电脑看电影 |
[15:21] | and I had my headphones in. | 还戴了耳机 |
[15:22] | So many addicts. | 那么多的瘾君子 |
[15:24] | They can be really nice people, but when they’re using, | 他们都可以是很棒的好人 可是一旦吸毒 |
[15:26] | they make some very poor choices. | 就会做出非常错误的决定 |
[15:28] | Daycia was young and immature and… | 黛西娅年轻 不成熟 |
[15:33] | let her addiction cloud her judgment. | 放任毒瘾蒙蔽自己的判断力 |
[15:35] | Look, to me, Daycia was never gonna get clean, | 在我看来 黛西娅永远不可能戒毒成功 |
[15:38] | ’cause she didn’t have to. | 因为她没必要 |
[15:39] | No matter what, she had a rich husband waiting for her at home. | 不管怎样 她家里有个有钱的老公等着她 |
[15:42] | You know, you… you’re just never gonna hit rock bottom | 有这样一条温暖的退路 |
[15:45] | if you got a safety net like that. | 你就不会逼自己到绝路 |
[15:47] | This is really messing with my head. | 我真的搞不懂 |
[15:51] | I came here to get healthy. | 我来这里是为了变得健康 |
[15:54] | This is not what I needed. | 我需要的不是这个 |
[15:55] | You know, last night wasn’t the first night | 昨晚不是她第一次 |
[15:56] | that she went out drinking and partying. | 出去花天酒地聚众狂欢 |
[15:57] | She pretty much went partying and shopping | 基本上只要她想 |
[15:59] | any time she felt like it. | 就会去派对和购物 |
[16:02] | I was against giving her so much latitude, but… | 我反对这么纵容她 但… |
[16:05] | Adam’s the boss. | 亚当才是老板 |
[16:06] | I have to get sober this time. | 这次我必须成功戒毒 |
[16:09] | I don’t have a choice. | 别无选择 |
[16:10] | The stakes… the stakes are just too high. | 因为押注太高了 |
[16:14] | If I fail… | 如果戒毒失败… |
[16:18] | I lose my kids. | 就得失去我的孩子 |
[16:20] | My biggest concern was Daycia’s effect | 我最担心的是 |
[16:22] | on the other patients. | 黛西娅会影响其他患者 |
[16:24] | She was toxic in that way. | 从那方面来说 她也算一种毒品 |
[16:26] | This sucks. | 太恶心了 |
[16:28] | I can’t believe she did this. | 我都不敢相信她会这么做 |
[16:29] | Frankly, if it’d been up to me, | 实话说 如果我能做主 |
[16:31] | she never would have been in here. | 她绝对不会出现在这里 |
[16:38] | So, this is the cab | 今早载我们的被害人回家的 |
[16:39] | that brought our victim home this morning. | 就是这辆出租车 |
[16:41] | Now, if it was the killer that rode with her, | 如果和她一起乘车回去的就是凶手 |
[16:44] | then hopefully he left us some kind of trace. | 希望他给我们留了一些蛛丝马迹 |
[16:47] | Yeah, hopefully, | 是啊 希望如此 |
[16:48] | ’cause I just got done talking with the driver. | 因为我刚和司机谈完了 |
[16:50] | Give you a description? | 拿到他的描述了吗 |
[16:51] | No, not really. The only thing he could remember | 没有 他只记得 |
[16:53] | is that the guy was a white male. | 是个白人 |
[16:54] | Probably couldn’t take his eye | 大概他的眼睛 |
[16:56] | off the pretty girl the whole time. | 一直黏在美女身上 移不开目光 |
[16:57] | Yeah, probably. Did say she was in pretty rough shape, | 大概吧 他有说到她衣衫不整 |
[17:00] | but he didn’t think she was in any real danger. | 但他不觉得她有危险 |
[17:04] | I’m sure she didn’t think so, either. | 我相信她也不觉得自己有危险 |
[17:06] | Till the last second. | 直到最后一刻 |
[17:07] | Give me a call if you find something. | 如果你查到什么 给我电话 |
[17:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:20] | I’ve seen, uh, | 我见过… |
[17:21] | plenty of people dumpster-dive before, | 很多人翻垃圾箱 |
[17:23] | but they never made it look so good. | 但没见过姿势这么好看的 |
[17:26] | Why don’t you let me get that for you? | 让我来帮你怎么样 |
[17:27] | It’s Zach, right? | 你是扎克 对吗 |
[17:28] | It’d be better if you didn’t touch anything. | 你最好什么都别碰 |
[17:30] | Ah, yes. | 对的 |
[17:31] | Evidence. | 都是物证 |
[17:32] | Uh, I just wanted to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[17:34] | You want to help? | 你想帮忙吗 |
[17:35] | You could tell me about Daycia. | 可以和我聊聊黛西娅 |
[17:37] | We think she may have brought a guy home last night. | 我们认为她昨晚可能带了一个男人回来 |
[17:39] | Sounds like she’s quite the party girl. | 听说她是朵交际花 |
[17:40] | May have not been the first time. | 可能不是第一次带男人回家了 |
[17:42] | You ever see her with anybody? | 你有见到过她和谁在一起吗 |
[17:43] | Ah, here at the house, no. | 在这房子里 没见过 |
[17:45] | But somewhere else, | 那别的地方呢 |
[17:46] | with someone? | 有和谁在一起吗 |
[17:48] | Well, don’t tell Twyla, but, uh… | 你别告诉泰维拉… |
[17:52] | I let Daycia talk me into going out one night. | 有天晚上黛西娅说服了我和她一起出去 |
[17:54] | See, one of the things you got to know | 你要知道 我这个人嘛 |
[17:56] | about me is, pretty women, | 漂亮的女人 |
[17:59] | they’re like my kryptonite, you know? | 就是我的弱点 |
[18:00] | Maybe my deadliest of addictions. | 大概就是我最致命的毒瘾 |
[18:02] | So you went clubbing | 所以你们去了俱乐部 |
[18:04] | and you saw her hook up with somebody. | 看到她勾搭上了别人 |
[18:07] | There was this guy at one of the clubs, | 在一家俱乐部里 |
[18:09] | this cowboy who was watching her. | 有个牛仔一直盯着她看 |
[18:11] | Older guy. | 有点年纪了 |
[18:12] | I didn’t think much of it, because with Daycia, | 我没想太多 因为所有人 |
[18:14] | all the guys watched her, you know? | 都盯着黛西娅看 |
[18:15] | Little while later, I went to the bar to get a drink, | 过了一会 我去吧台要了一杯酒 |
[18:18] | and when I came back, I saw Daycia | 回来的时候 我看到 |
[18:22] | heading out the door with this guy, the cowboy. | 黛西娅和这个牛仔往门口走了 |
[18:24] | So she just picked up and left, just like that? | 所以她挑了个人就走了 是这样吗 |
[18:26] | She was in group the next morning. | 第二天早上她回来了 |
[18:27] | She didn’t mention it. I didn’t, either. | 她没提 我也没问 |
[18:29] | Never came up again. | 之后就再没提过了 |
[18:32] | Well… | 好了 |
[18:33] | I’m gonna get this run in. | 我该去跑步了 |
[18:34] | Got to clear my head. | 得让脑子清醒一下 |
[18:35] | All this talk of bars and women– | 刚和你说的酒吧和女人的话题 |
[18:38] | start tugging me in the wrong direction, you know? | 开始让我往不好的方向胡思乱想 |
[18:39] | Well, I may need to talk to you again later. | 之后我可能会再找你谈话 |
[18:42] | Just, uh, take it easy on me. | 只是对我温柔点儿 |
[18:44] | Remember what I said about kryptonite. | 记得我说的吧 美女是我的弱点 |
[18:46] | How could I forget? | 忘不了的 |
[19:14] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[19:59] | 金龙舌兰酒 | |
[20:39] | Hey. I’ve got slightly better news than last time. | 我这回带来的消息比上回好点 |
[20:42] | I was able to pull DNA from your bath towels. | 我从你给的浴巾上提取到了DNA |
[20:45] | Two contributors. | 来自于两个人 |
[20:46] | One the, uh, victim, I assume. | 我想其中一个是受害人的吧 |
[20:47] | What about the other? | 那另一个呢 |
[20:48] | An unknown male, not in CODIS, but this is interesting. | 未知男性 系统中没有 但有意思的是 |
[20:51] | The DNA from the towel has the same four core loci | 浴巾上的DNA与受害人指甲中的DNA |
[20:56] | as the DNA under the victim’s nails. | 有四个核心基因点一致 |
[20:57] | Same unknown male– our killer. | 同一个未知男性 就是我们的凶手 |
[21:01] | Still no way to put an I.D. To him. | 还是不能确认他的身份 |
[21:04] | What are you working on here? | 你在忙什么呢 |
[21:05] | These pieces of wax were found in the bag | 在剩余的证据里 |
[21:08] | with the rest of the evidence. | 找到了这些蜡片 |
[21:10] | I think it came from this candle. | 我想它是这个蜡烛上的 |
[21:12] | Spilled while the wax was still hot. | 蜡油还热的时候溢出来的 |
[21:14] | The bottom’s smooth, like the rim of a bathtub. | 底部是平滑的 就像浴缸的边缘 |
[21:18] | I’m thinking the wax was knocked over during the murder. | 我想蜡烛可能是在杀人时被打翻了 |
[21:21] | After the wax hardened, the killer used this lovely nail file | 然后等蜡油凝固后 凶手用这个指甲锉 |
[21:25] | to chip it up and clean up the mess. | 把它刮下来 清理干净 |
[21:28] | Looks like there’s some kind of impression there. | 那里看起来像是某种印记 |
[21:31] | I’m thinking it’s the killer’s hand or arm. | 我猜可能是凶手的手或者胳膊的印记 |
[21:33] | If I can get this whole thing put together, | 如果我能把整块拼起来 |
[21:35] | I might be able to… | 可能就会… |
[21:35] | Hey, have you seen Nick? | 看见尼克了吗 |
[21:37] | No, not recently. | 刚没看见 |
[21:38] | Well, I got AFIS results | 指纹自动识别系统中 |
[21:40] | on the lifts from the cab. Yours, too. | 有从出租车上和你提取的指纹信息 |
[21:42] | They match a felony DUI arrest from 2007. | 它们与2007年的一起酒醉驾驶案吻合 |
[21:45] | The guy’s prints were everywhere. | 那家伙的指纹到处都是 |
[21:47] | Well, whose prints? | 是谁的指纹 |
[21:49] | Adam and I were just talking about | 亚当和我刚才正在讨论 |
[21:50] | how we should proceed in light of Daycia’s death. | 鉴于黛西娅的死 我们该如何继续 |
[21:53] | And we both agree that | 而且我们一直认为 |
[21:55] | it would be detrimental to your treatment | 如果我们停业的话 即使短暂关门 |
[21:56] | if we were to shut down, even for a little while. | 都会对你们的治疗造成不利影响 |
[21:59] | It’s not gonna be easy, | 这将会很困难 |
[22:00] | but we need to… | 但我们需要… |
[22:01] | reestablish a sense of normalcy… | 重新恢复到一切正常的状态… |
[22:04] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好啊 |
[22:06] | Knock, knock. | 当 当 当 |
[22:07] | And before you start spouting off again, | 在你又要开始滔滔不绝前 |
[22:09] | the answer’s yes, we have a warrant. | 我的回答是肯定的 我们有指令 |
[22:11] | Only this time it’s an arrest warrant. | 只不过这次是逮捕令 |
[22:13] | Oh, my God, I don’t believe this. | 天哪 太难以置信了 |
[22:15] | What are you talking about? Arrest? | 你在说什么 什么逮捕令 |
[22:16] | Hook him up, Akers. | 把他铐起来 埃克斯 |
[22:18] | Adam King, | 亚当·金 |
[22:19] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Daycia Fox. | 你因谋杀黛西娅·福克斯而被捕了 |
[22:20] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到背后 |
[22:22] | Adam, what-what is this? What’s happening? | 亚当 这-这怎么回事 出什么事了 |
[22:23] | I don’t know. It’s a mistake. | 我不知道 一定搞错了 |
[22:25] | Hey, I didn’t kill Daycia. | 我没杀黛西娅 |
[22:27] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[22:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:29] | You guys know that. | 你们都清楚的 |
[22:33] | This is ridiculous. I didn’t kill her. | 这太荒唐了 我没杀她 |
[22:35] | She was my patient. I was helping her. | 她是我的病人 我在帮她 |
[22:37] | Hey, do you hear me? | 你听到我的话了吗 |
[22:38] | Yeah, yeah, I hear you. | 听到了 听到了 |
[22:39] | And you’ll have plenty of time to plead your case in court. | 你将来会有大把时间在法庭上申辩的 |
[22:42] | But right now… Mr. Fox? | 但是现在…福克斯先生 |
[22:45] | Down on your knees! | 双膝跪下 |
[22:47] | Get down on the ground! | 跪下 |
[22:52] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[22:53] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[22:54] | Call the paramedics, Akers. Call them. | 埃克斯 呼叫急救人员 |
[22:56] | This is Officer Akers. Roll paramedics to my location. | 我是埃克斯警官 我这里需要急救人员 |
[23:08] | Mr. Fox, | 福克斯先生 |
[23:11] | I had you pegged as someone with just a little more sense. | 我原以为你是个有点头脑的人 |
[23:14] | Did you put any thought into how this was gonna turn out? | 你就没想过后果吗 |
[23:18] | I trusted him. | 我错信他了 |
[23:21] | I took the thing most precious in my life, | 我把我生命中最宝贵的 |
[23:25] | and I put it in Adam King’s hands. | 交到了亚当·金的手中 |
[23:27] | He betrayed that trust. | 他却背叛了我对他的信任 |
[23:29] | So you… | 所以你… |
[23:30] | you just go and you shoot him? | 你就去开枪打他 |
[23:32] | You know, you’re lucky you weren’t shot yourself. | 你应该庆幸自己没挨枪子儿 |
[23:34] | And you’re damn lucky you didn’t hit one of my officers. | 你更该庆幸没打中我的执法人员 |
[23:40] | You didn’t know Daycia, Mr. Russell. | 你不了解黛西娅 罗素先生 |
[23:43] | I know you know about her, | 我知道你听说了 |
[23:45] | okay, her-her drinking and partying | 她酗酒 泡吧 |
[23:48] | and her-her struggles. | 她的挣扎 |
[23:51] | You didn’t know the… | 但你不知道… |
[23:53] | the person that she was before this… | 在这之前的她… |
[23:58] | this-this sickness took hold of her. | 在被这些毒瘾控制前的她… |
[24:02] | Destroyed her. | 毁了她 |
[24:06] | Destroyed everything. | 毁了一切 |
[24:10] | God’s honest truth, I don’t much care what happens now. | 说实话吧 我不太在乎现在会怎样 |
[24:20] | Uh, he shouldn’t have those. | 他不应该用那些药 |
[24:21] | He’s a former drug addict. | 他过去是个瘾君子 |
[24:23] | Painkillers probably aren’t a good idea, right, Adam? | 用止疼药可不好啊 是吧亚当 |
[24:26] | Guess you’re just gonna have to tough it out. | 我看你只能强忍着了 |
[24:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:35] | I know you think that I’m some sort of monster, | 我知道你认为我是个恶魔 |
[24:38] | that I killed Daycia, but you’re wrong. | 认为我杀了黛西娅 但你错了 |
[24:41] | This was taken from a traffic cam | 这是距发现黛西娅尸体的房子 |
[24:43] | about five blocks away from the house | 五个街区的交通摄像头 |
[24:45] | where Daycia’s body was found. | 所拍到的画面 |
[24:47] | This is you, about to dump Daycia’s body. | 这是你 准备去抛掉黛西娅的尸体 |
[24:50] | You want to tell me again how you didn’t kill her? | 你还想说 你没杀她吗 |
[24:52] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[24:56] | I only moved the body. | 我只是运走了尸体 |
[24:59] | From rehab to the swimming pool. | 从戒疗所运到游泳池 |
[25:00] | But she was dead already. | 但她那时已经死了 |
[25:02] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[25:02] | That is not even a good attempt at a lie. | 这谎也真是够糟糕的 |
[25:05] | We found your fingerprints all over the taxicab. | 出租车里到处都是你的指纹 |
[25:08] | And, uh, you did clean up the crime scene in the bathroom. | 你还清理了卫生间的犯罪现场 |
[25:11] | Yeah, I know all that. | 是的 我都知道 |
[25:13] | Damn it, when Daycia didn’t come home that night, | 该死 黛西娅那天晚上没有回家 |
[25:15] | I went out looking for her, all right? | 我出去找她 好吗 |
[25:17] | Not the first time I had to hunt her down. | 这不是我第一次去找她了 |
[25:19] | After searching a couple of clubs, | 转了一圈俱乐部后 |
[25:21] | I found her. | 我找到了她 |
[25:22] | And I brought her home in the cab. | 我搭出租车带她回家 |
[25:25] | I put her to bed. | 把她放上床 |
[25:26] | That still does not get us to here, Adam. | 那还是不能解释这个 亚当 |
[25:29] | After a couple hours, I went in to go check on her, | 几个小时后 我进去看她 |
[25:32] | to see if she was okay. | 看她是不是没事 |
[25:33] | She wasn’t in her bed. | 她没在床上 |
[25:35] | I found her in the tub. | 我发现她在浴缸里 |
[25:37] | Daycia. Daycia. | 黛西娅 黛西娅 |
[25:38] | No. No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[25:43] | She was dead. | 她已经死了 |
[25:45] | Look, I figured she had just passed out, | 我以为她晕倒了 |
[25:47] | slipped under the water, you know? | 然后滑进水里了 |
[25:49] | That it was an accident. | 我以为只是一场意外 |
[25:50] | You still should’ve called 911. | 那你还是应该报警 |
[25:52] | I should’ve. | 我是应该打的 |
[25:53] | But I panicked. | 但我惊慌了 |
[25:57] | Daycia’s wasn’t the first death at Desert Peace. | 黛西娅不是沙漠静洲第一个死者了 |
[26:00] | We had an overdose | 八个月前 |
[26:02] | eight months ago. | 有人服药过多死亡 |
[26:03] | The backlash on the clinic was a nightmare. | 当时对诊所的抗议简直是噩梦 |
[26:05] | Oh, so that’s why you moved her body | 因为你害怕被抗议 |
[26:07] | because you were afraid of the backlash? | 所以你运走了她的尸体 |
[26:10] | Look, I had three other patients that I had to think about, | 我还有另外三个病人要考虑 |
[26:13] | who are fighting for their lives, | 他们在为自己的生命抗争 |
[26:15] | who count on me. So… | 他们指望我 所以… |
[26:17] | I cleaned everything up and moved the body. | 我清理了一切 运走了尸体 |
[26:20] | Made it look like she was never home. | 让一切看上去就像她从没回来过 |
[26:23] | He was telling the truth about one thing. | 有一件事他说的是事实 |
[26:25] | Eight months ago, Desert Peace did have a fatality. | 八个月前 沙漠静洲确实有过死亡事件 |
[26:29] | A female patient OD’d on sleeping pills. | 一位女病人服用了过量安眠药 |
[26:32] | So Adam, covering up Daycia’s death, | 所以亚当掩盖黛西娅的死 |
[26:34] | was trying to avoid bad PR | 是为了避免破坏公关形象 |
[26:36] | and maybe a hike in his insurance premiums, right? | 或许更高的保险费 对吧 |
[26:39] | The question is, do we believe him | 问题是 我们要不要相信 |
[26:41] | when he says he did not kill her? | 他说他没杀她 |
[26:43] | Well, personally, I would not trust a word. | 就我个人来说 我一个字都不信 |
[26:45] | But I did swab him, and his DNA | 但我提取了他的DNA样本 |
[26:47] | did not match what we have on the bath towel | 他的DNA与我们在浴巾及被害人指甲里 |
[26:49] | or underneath the fingernails of the victim. | 找到的不一致 |
[26:52] | Which suggests he’s not our guy. So… | 也就是说 他不是我们要找的人 所以… |
[26:55] | what are we looking at? | 现在的情况是怎样 |
[26:56] | At some point between the cab ride home | 在坐出租车回到家 |
[26:59] | and when Adam went to check on her, | 到亚当去看她之间的某个时候 |
[27:01] | someone else went into Daycia’s bathroom and killed her. | 有人去了黛西娅的卫生间杀了她 |
[27:28] | Hey, Nick, it’s a ring. | 尼克 是戒指 |
[27:31] | The impression in the wax, | 蜡里的印记 |
[27:32] | it’s two fingers and a ring. | 是两个手指和一个戒指 |
[27:34] | Daycia was wearing a diamond ring when we found her. | 我们找到黛西娅时 她戴着一枚钻戒 |
[27:37] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[27:38] | It’s not Daycia’s ring. It’s something different. | 这不是黛西娅的戒指 是另一枚戒指 |
[27:40] | I think it’s the killer’s. | 我认为是凶手的 |
[27:43] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:44] | That is a man’s ring. | 那是一枚男戒 |
[27:45] | Yeah, and it’s got an inscription on it, | 是的 而且上面有刻字 |
[27:46] | or at least a tiny part of one. | 至少有一些印迹 |
[27:48] | 21 12 21, 12. | |
[27:49] | Like a class ring. | 像一枚毕业戒指 |
[27:50] | Or at least that’s what I was thinking. | 至少我是这么想的 |
[27:52] | But then that’s, like, a hundred years in the future, | 但那好像是一百年以后的事 |
[27:53] | so there’s no way it could be a class ring. | 所以不可能会是毕业戒指 |
[27:55] | Well, what if it’s not the year? | 如果不是年份的话 会是什么 |
[27:56] | What if it’s a… score? | 如果是 比赛得分呢 |
[27:58] | You know? From a game. 21-12. | 比赛里的得分 21比12 |
[28:00] | Why would someone put a score on a ring? | 谁会把比赛得分刻在戒指上 |
[28:02] | If it’s a championship ring, | 如果是冠军戒指的话 |
[28:03] | a lot of times they’ll put the score on there. | 他们经常会把得分刻在上面 |
[28:06] | Zach. | 扎克 |
[28:07] | Zach Alton, he’s one of the patients at the rehab center. | 扎克·奥尔顿 他也是戒疗所的病人 |
[28:10] | He-he used to be a jock at WLVU. | 他以前是西城大学的运动员 |
[28:13] | Football, I think. | 我记得是橄榄球 |
[28:14] | Let’s see. | 我们看看 |
[28:16] | 2007风滚草联赛 | |
[28:17] | Right here. | 在这 |
[28:17] | 2007. WLVU Mustangs | 2007年 西城大学小野马队 |
[28:19] | won their conference championship. | 获得了联赛冠军 |
[28:21] | 21-12? | 21比12吗 |
[28:22] | 21-12. | 就是21比12 |
[28:47] | I, uh… | 恐怕… |
[28:50] | I’m afraid I don’t have any good news for you. | 我没什么好消息可以告诉你 |
[28:53] | Your DNA was a match to the DNA we found | 你的DNA和我们在黛西娅的浴缸里 |
[28:55] | on the towels in Daycia’s bathroom. | 找到的相吻合 |
[28:57] | It was also a match to the DNA we found under her fingernails, | 再看看你胸前的抓痕 |
[29:00] | which is no surprise, | 毫无疑问 |
[29:01] | considering the scratches on your chest. | 她指甲里找到的DNA也和你的一致 |
[29:03] | As far as your blood goes, | 在你的血液中 |
[29:05] | we found traces of diazepam and oxycodone, | 我们发现了安定和氧可酮的成分 |
[29:09] | the same drugs that were in Daycia’s system | 正是在黛西娅体内以及 |
[29:11] | and the same drugs that we found in her bathroom. | 她浴室里找到的药品 |
[29:15] | So, as you can see, | 如你所见 |
[29:17] | the evidence pretty much tells the story here. | 证据基本上解释了一切 |
[29:20] | Unless there’s something you’d like to add. | 除非你还有什么要补充的 |
[29:24] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[29:25] | wh-why would I kill her? | 我为什么要杀她 |
[29:28] | Why would I do anything? | 我怎么会做这种事 |
[29:29] | It doesn’t even make sense. | 根本讲不通 |
[29:30] | Are you trying to tell me you can’t remember anything? | 你是想说你什么都不记得了吗 |
[29:34] | I only remember parts. | 我只记得一些片段 |
[29:37] | I remember I was in bed, asleep. | 我记得我在床上睡觉 |
[29:40] | I don’t know what time it was. | 不知道具体几点了 |
[29:41] | And, uh… | 然后… |
[29:43] | Daycia comes in the room wearing next to nothing. | 黛西娅走了进来 几乎没穿衣服 |
[29:47] | Zach. | 扎克 |
[29:50] | I’m gonna take a bath. | 我想洗个澡 |
[29:52] | And it is an awfully big tub. | 可是浴缸实在大得吓人 |
[29:55] | You want to join? | 你要不要跟我一起 |
[29:57] | You know this is a bad idea. | 这样不太好吧 |
[29:59] | Then I guess this is a bad idea, too, huh? | 那这个也不太好咯 |
[30:05] | Pretty women. | 漂亮的女人 |
[30:07] | They’re my… | 是我的… |
[30:08] | Kryptonite. Yeah, I heard. We get it. | 你的弱点 没错 我也听说了 |
[30:11] | So you ended up in the tub… | 所以你就和她一起进浴缸了 |
[30:21] | One drink leads to another, | 酒一杯接一杯 |
[30:23] | she brings out the pills and… | 她拿出了药片… |
[30:26] | I don’t know, I guess at that point I figured, | 我也不知道 也许那会我就想着 |
[30:28] | might as well go all in. | 管它呢 吃就吃了 |
[30:33] | But the rest… | 在那之后的事… |
[30:36] | I cannot for the life of me remember. | 我真的完全记不住了 |
[30:41] | It’s… a blackout. | 我彻底断片了 |
[30:43] | I woke up the next morning | 第二天早上醒来 |
[30:45] | by myself in my bed, | 床上只有我自己 |
[30:47] | and Daycia was nowhere around, so… | 也不见黛西娅的踪影… |
[30:51] | So you just went about your day? | 所以你就当这事这么过去了吗 |
[30:54] | I had no idea I killed her. | 我真的不知道我杀了她 |
[30:57] | Unfortunately, that doesn’t make it any less of a crime. | 不好意思 断片了你也还是犯下谋杀了 |
[31:06] | Got your text, Doc. Why the 911? | 收到你的信息了 医生 什么事这么急 |
[31:08] | Just examining a tissue section | 我刚看了那位溺水死者的 |
[31:10] | from your drowning victim’s organs. | 器官组织切片 |
[31:12] | Have a gander. | 你看看 |
[31:16] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[31:17] | Lung tissue, specifically alveoli. | 肺组织 准确地说是肺泡 |
[31:20] | They’re the little sacs | 肺中的氧气和二氧化碳 |
[31:21] | where oxygen and CO2 are exchanged. | 就在这种囊泡结构中进行交换 |
[31:23] | They’re blown, | 这些肺泡 |
[31:24] | all popped like tiny balloons. | 都像小气球一样被吹爆了 |
[31:26] | Well, why? What would cause that? | 为什么会这样 |
[31:27] | Well, normally I would say barotrauma. | 一般情况我会认为是气压伤 |
[31:29] | You know, the bends. | 比如潜水病 |
[31:31] | A diver ascends too fast, | 潜水员上浮速度过快 |
[31:33] | causing excess air pressure in the lungs. | 会导致肺部超过气压 |
[31:36] | Only the damage here was caused | 只有水压过高才会 |
[31:37] | by excess water pressure. | 出现这种情况 |
[31:39] | From the drowning, right? | 这是因为溺水 是吗 |
[31:40] | No, that’s the problem. | 不 这正是问题所在 |
[31:42] | With drowning, you don’t generate pressure. | 溺水并不会产生肺压力 |
[31:44] | Certainly not enough pressure to pop the alveoli. | 更不会大到压破肺泡 |
[31:47] | This young girl’s lungs filled with a rush of water | 这个年轻女孩的肺被高速水流冲击 |
[31:50] | with enough force to cause the alveoli | 压力甚至大到 |
[31:53] | to expand beyond their capacity. | 超过肺泡的承受能力 |
[31:55] | So what are you saying happened? | 那么你觉得到底发生了什么 |
[31:57] | The only scenario I can think of | 我唯一能够想到的情况 |
[31:59] | is that someone pumped water into her lungs | 就是有人故意把水 |
[32:02] | forcibly, intentionally. | 硬灌进她的肺部 |
[32:04] | Like someone put a tube down her throat. | 就像是有人在她喉咙里插了管子 |
[32:06] | And then pumped water into her, | 然后往里使劲灌水 |
[32:08] | I’d have to say, after she was already dead. | 我认为 灌水当时她已经死了 |
[32:10] | So, she didn’t drown. | 也就是说她不是溺死的 |
[32:11] | The killer only wanted to make it look like she drowned. | 凶手只想把她弄成溺毙的样子 |
[32:14] | The more likely cause of death was suffocation, | 最有可能的死因是窒息死亡 |
[32:17] | which ultimately yields the same results as drowning– | 和溺毙的结果相同 |
[32:20] | asphyxiation of the brain. | 都是脑部缺氧 |
[32:22] | There was foreign matter in the lungs– | 她的肺里有一些异物 |
[32:24] | organic flecks, I couldn’t identify– | 一些有机物斑点 我无法鉴定 |
[32:27] | and I sent those to Hodges for analysis. | 已经交给霍奇斯分析了 |
[32:29] | But the bottom line is, | 但结果就是 |
[32:30] | we’ve been working with the wrong cause of death. | 我们一直搞错了被害者的死因 |
[32:32] | And with the wrong cause of death, | 出于错误的死因判断 |
[32:34] | you most likely have the wrong killer. | 你们很可能抓错了凶手 |
[32:43] | At the time of Daycia’s death, | 黛西娅死的时候 |
[32:45] | the football star, Zach, had been drinking, | 那个足球明星扎克已经酩酊大醉 |
[32:47] | and he had two different prescription meds in him, so, | 还嗑了两种不同的处方药 |
[32:50] | he was pretty seriously impaired. | 行动力应该很有限 |
[32:53] | He’s not denying he killed Daycia. | 但他没有否认杀害了黛西娅 |
[32:55] | He pretty much confessed. | 他基本上是认罪伏法了 |
[32:57] | He says he blacked out. | 他说他脑子一片空白 |
[32:58] | So, you’re thinking that Zach’s not responsible for the murder? | 所以 你认为扎克不是凶手吗 |
[33:01] | According to the doc, the drowning was staged | 根据医生所说 所谓的溺死状况 |
[33:02] | by pumping her body full of water. | 仅仅是向被害人体内注满水 |
[33:04] | Now, if that’s the case, that means | 如果真是如此 那就说明 |
[33:06] | the killer had to feed a tube down her trachea, into her lungs. | 凶手得沿她的气管插一根管子到肺里 |
[33:09] | That’s not an easy thing to do. | 这可不容易 |
[33:10] | Basically had to intubate her. | 基本上就像给她插导管 |
[33:12] | I’ve seen ER docs struggle to do this. | 我曾经看过急救医生费力插导管 |
[33:14] | It takes dexterity, at the very least. | 至少需要许多技巧 |
[33:17] | Zach was drunk and full of meds, | 扎克喝醉酒还磕了药 |
[33:19] | so, no way he could have pulled that off. | 所以他不可能完成这项工作 |
[33:21] | If Zach is not the killer, | 如果扎克不是凶手 |
[33:22] | where are we? | 那我们得重新推理了 |
[33:23] | We know that Adam brought Daycia home in the cab | 我们已经知道凌晨三点亚当坐出租车 |
[33:26] | at 3:00 A.M., and says that he put her to bed. | 带黛西娅回家 他还称让她睡在床上了 |
[33:29] | Come on, Adam! I’m not tired! | 别这样嘛 亚当 我还不累 |
[33:32] | Everybody’s trying to sleep, okay? | 大家都在努力睡着 |
[33:34] | Yeah, well, I’m not gonna be able to go to sleep. | 是啊 可是我不想去睡觉 |
[33:35] | Okay, well, let’s just try to get you in bed. | 好吧 那你就先躺床上吧 |
[33:37] | And we know that Daycia wasn’t ready to call it a night, | 我们还知道黛西娅正在兴头上 |
[33:40] | so she goes and convinces Zach | 于是她去勾引了扎克 |
[33:43] | that it’s a good time to take a bath. | 还邀请他一起去泡澡 |
[33:45] | You don’t see anything that you want? | 没看到你想要的吗 |
[33:48] | Come on, Zach. | 快来嘛 扎克 |
[33:50] | In they go into the tub, they have sex, | 他们进到浴缸里并做了爱 |
[33:53] | leaving the marks on Daycia’s neck, | 使得黛西娅脖子上留下印记 |
[33:55] | and the scratches on Zach, | 扎克身上也有抓痕 |
[33:57] | but, also, leaving Daycia alive and well. | 当时黛西娅也还活得好好的 |
[33:59] | Tub takes 45 minutes, at the most, an hour. | 泡澡大概三刻钟 最多一小时 |
[34:02] | That gives the killer plenty of time to take care of business. | 凶手有足够时间进行谋杀准备 |
[34:05] | So, not counting Zach and Adam, | 所以不算扎克和亚当 |
[34:07] | there were three other people in the house that we know of. | 我们已知还有三个人在那栋房子里内 |
[34:10] | There were two patients– Karen and Len– | 有两位病人 凯伦和莱恩 |
[34:12] | and a staffer named Twyla. | 还有位叫泰维拉的员工 |
[34:14] | At this point, any one of the three is a candidate. | 这样看来 三人都有可能是凶手 |
[34:27] | Morgan? | 摩根 |
[34:27] | Hodges, what’s going on? | 霍奇斯 有什么进展吗 |
[34:29] | I could use a little help as to context. | 我先做些铺垫以便理解 |
[34:31] | Doc Robbins found a foreign substance in your victim’s lungs, | 罗宾斯医生在被害人肺里找到某外来物质 |
[34:34] | sent me a sample for analysis. | 送给我一份样本进行分析 |
[34:36] | Okay, what did he find? | 好吧 那他找到的物质是什么 |
[34:38] | It’s all organic. | 全是有机物 |
[34:39] | Primarily a combination of nitrogen, phosphorus, | 主要是氮 磷 钾 |
[34:41] | potassium and carbon. | 和碳的混合物 |
[34:42] | Some of the nitrogen had converted into ammonia. | 部分氮已经转化为氨 |
[34:46] | How can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[34:48] | Well, it’s just that what’s suggested by the chemicals | 单从化学成分及各自所占比例来看 |
[34:50] | and their particular proportions is waste. | 这种物质是粪便 |
[34:53] | Specifically, fish or bird waste. | 具体来说 是鱼或鸟的粪便 |
[34:56] | Now, I don’t know how that could have gotten into your victim’s lungs. | 我不清楚被害人的肺里怎么会有粪便 |
[34:58] | Fish waste. | 鱼粪 |
[34:59] | But that doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[35:00] | Actually, Hodges, it makes perfect sense. | 霍奇斯 其实全部都说通了 |
[35:14] | Ah. Look at this. | 快看 |
[35:18] | Tubing. | 管子 |
[35:19] | Looks like it would be the right size to put down someone’s throat. | 看上去大小很适合插进某人的喉咙里 |
[35:22] | Yeah. Now, all you would need is a… | 现在你所需的只有… |
[35:26] | pump… | 泵 |
[35:27] | to pump with. | 用来注水 |
[35:34] | The same set of prints shows up on everything. | 这上面留下的都是同一个人的指纹 |
[35:37] | They come back to the house therapist, Twyla Owens. | 这个人就是家庭医生泰维拉·欧文斯 |
[35:41] | Oh, you said that she took care of the fish tank, | 但你也说过她负责打理鱼缸 |
[35:43] | so it makes sense that her prints would be everywhere. | 那到处是她的指纹也说得过去 |
[35:45] | Well, everywhere except for the plastic tubing. | 只有塑料管子没有指纹 |
[35:48] | There were no prints there. It’s been wiped clean. | 一点指纹都没有 被擦抹干净了 |
[35:50] | And what about the pump? | 那泵上呢 |
[35:51] | Has tons of her prints on it, and nobody else’s. | 全部都是她的指纹 没有其他人的 |
[35:54] | Why would the killer clean one and not the other? | 凶手为什么只清理其中一件凶器 |
[36:02] | Because the killer didn’t use the pump. | 因为凶手没有用泵 |
[36:05] | There’s a crack in the housing. | 外壳有条裂缝 |
[36:10] | Yeah, and it’s bone dry. | 内胆也很干燥 |
[36:11] | There’s no way this was part of the murder weapon. | 所以这不可能用作凶器 |
[36:13] | Yeah, but the killer had to use something | 但凶手肯定得要用什么东西 |
[36:15] | to force the water into Daycia’s lungs. | 把水压入黛西娅的肺里 |
[36:17] | I mean, Doc said her alveoli were popped like balloons. | 博士说她的肺泡像气球一样充涨 |
[36:23] | Well, then, maybe the killer | 那么凶手可能 |
[36:24] | pumped the water the same way that you’d blow up a balloon. | 像吹气球一样把水注入体内 |
[36:30] | Maybe he used his mouth. | 他可能是用嘴吹的 |
[36:36] | If that’s the case, | 如果是这样 |
[36:37] | maybe our killer left us just what we need. | 那凶手可能留下了我们所需的证据了 |
[36:45] | Come on, this is insane. | 拜托 这简直胡扯 |
[36:47] | This is absolutely insane. | 彻彻底底的胡扯啊 |
[36:48] | I’m two days away from completing the program. | 我再过两天就能完成康复治疗了 |
[36:51] | Two days away from… | 再过两天… |
[36:53] | holding my kids in my arms again. | 我就能再次抱着我的孩子们了 |
[36:55] | Is this some kind of sick joke? | 你这是在开恶趣味玩笑吗 |
[36:57] | Look, Daycia’s death had absolutely nothing to do with me. | 听我说 黛西娅的死真的和我毫无关系 |
[37:02] | Says here that you worked as an EMT in college. | 简历上说你在大学做过急救医生 |
[37:05] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -是这样吗 -是的 |
[37:06] | Taught you how to intubate a patient, didn’t they? | 他们教过你怎么给病人插导管吧 |
[37:11] | Yeah. Yeah. So what? | 是教过 那又怎样 |
[37:13] | Too bad they didn’t teach you about DNA, | 那他们没教你有关DNA的事真是太糟了 |
[37:15] | because you left yours | 因为你在往管子里吹气时 |
[37:16] | all over the tube there when you blew in it. | 管子里到处都是你的DNA |
[37:19] | We also found the pillow | 我们还找到了枕头 |
[37:21] | that you used to suffocate Daycia. | 你用来闷死黛西娅的枕头 |
[37:25] | Look, we have everything we need. | 听着 我们掌握了所有的证据 |
[37:29] | We know you did it. | 断定你是凶手 |
[37:31] | Of all the people in that house, | 房子里的所有人中 |
[37:34] | you were the one with the most to lose. | 你是最不容有失的 |
[37:36] | Why would you do something…? | 为什么你会做这种… |
[37:37] | Because I had the most to lose, because… | 因为我是最不容有失的 因为… |
[37:42] | because of my children. | 因为我的孩子 |
[37:44] | You know what Daycia was? | 你知道黛西娅是什么吗 |
[37:48] | Day-Daycia was that, um… | 黛西娅就是… |
[37:51] | She was that little devil. | 她就是个小恶魔 |
[37:54] | And the little devil sits on your shoulder, | 坐在你肩膀上的那种小恶魔 |
[37:56] | tempts you to do bad things. | 引诱你做尽坏事 |
[37:58] | So, wait. What are you… what are you saying? | 等一下 你是说…你这话什么意思 |
[38:00] | Wh… Daycia tempted you in some way? What? | 黛西娅引诱你什么了吗 |
[38:02] | With alcohol? | 酒精吗 |
[38:03] | I woke up… to go the bathroom | 我半夜醒来 |
[38:06] | in the middle of the night. | 去上洗手间 |
[38:07] | It must have been just past 4:00. | 刚过四点的样子 |
[38:11] | I got back to my room. | 我回到房间 |
[38:14] | There was a bottle sitting on my nightstand. | 看见我床头上放了瓶酒 |
[38:17] | A bottle of bourbon, my brand, | 一瓶波本威士忌 它是我的耻辱 |
[38:21] | with a damn ribbon on it. | 瓶子上还系了丝带 |
[38:22] | And-and you think that Daycia put it there. | 你认为是黛西娅放在那里的 |
[38:24] | I know Daycia put it there. | 就是黛西娅放在那里的 |
[38:26] | Like I just told you, | 我跟你说了 |
[38:27] | she was that little devil. | 她就是个小恶魔 |
[38:29] | So, I got up, and I went, and I confronted her. | 所以 我起身 过去找她对质 |
[38:32] | What the hell is this, Daycia? | 这是什么意思 黛西娅 |
[38:33] | Why did you put this in my room? | 你为什么把它放到我房间里 |
[38:34] | Geez, Len, lighten up. It’s a gift. | 天呐 莱恩 放松些 这是个礼物 |
[38:37] | You know how important the program is to me, | 你明知道这个戒疗项目对我很重要 |
[38:39] | that I stay clean so I don’t lose my kids. | 戒除酒瘾 我就不会失去孩子 |
[38:42] | You know you want some. | 你内心其实是想喝的 |
[38:43] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[38:44] | Don’t make me drink all by myself. | 不要让人家一人独饮嘛 |
[38:47] | She wouldn’t stop. | 她不停地怂恿 |
[38:49] | She wouldn’t back off. | 不停地诱惑 |
[38:51] | She just kept at it. | 不停地引诱 |
[38:53] | She kept trying to get me to drink. | 不停地引诱我喝酒 |
[38:57] | Look, all I wanted to do was shut her up. | 听着 我只是想让她闭嘴而已 |
[39:01] | With the pillow, I mean. | 用枕头让她安静 |
[39:02] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[39:03] | come on, it was a pillow. | 拜托 就是个枕头而已 |
[39:05] | I put it over her face | 我用枕头捂住她 |
[39:06] | just to get her to stop talking. | 只是想让她别再说了 |
[39:09] | Stop it! Stop it! No, stop! | 别说了 别说了 别再说了 |
[39:11] | I’ve worked too hard. I’m not gonna throw my life away. | 我付出那么多努力 不会就此失足 |
[39:26] | I’m… sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:30] | The bathtub in Daycia’s room was already full, | 黛西娅房间的浴缸本来就是满的 |
[39:34] | so I thought, why not… | 所以我就想 不如… |
[39:35] | why not just make it look like an accident? | 不如把这件事伪装成一场意外 |
[39:38] | Make it look like she just… slipped away. | 伪装成她不小心溺水了 |
[39:43] | I put her in the water. | 我把她放进水里 |
[39:45] | I got the piece of tubing from the fish tank, | 从鱼缸那儿拿来了管子 |
[39:47] | and I made it look like she drowned. | 伪装成她溺水了的样子 |
[39:53] | Insane part of this whole thing is, | 整件事最不可思议的就是 |
[39:56] | I made it, you know that? | 我做到了 你知道吗 |
[40:00] | I didn’t drink. | 我一滴酒都没喝 |
[40:02] | Even after she was dead… | 即使是在她死后 |
[40:07] | and it was quiet in that room. | 整个房间都寂静无声 |
[40:09] | I took that bottle, and I poured it in the toil… toilet. | 我拿起那瓶酒 把它倒进了马桶 |
[40:17] | I didn’t touch it. | 我没喝 |
[40:20] | I didn’t take a sip. | 一口都没喝 |
[40:23] | I needed to do that. | 我必须这么做 |
[40:35] | For them. | 为了孩子们 |
[40:43] | So, we are just about cleared out, | 我们正要清理东西撤退呢 |
[40:45] | and I’m officially releasing the rooms. | 房间正式解禁了 |
[40:47] | Good. | 太好了 |
[40:48] | We got two new patients coming in. | 有两个新患者就要过来了 |
[40:49] | Wow. You don’t waste any time, do you? | 真是分秒必争啊 对吧 |
[40:51] | We can’t afford to. | 不能怠慢 |
[40:52] | A lot of people need help. | 很多人需要帮助 |
[40:58] | You know, I-I was really harsh the other day | 那天我跟你谈黛西娅的事 |
[41:00] | when I talked to you about Daycia, | 话说得有些难听了 |
[41:01] | and I shouldn’t have been. | 我不该那么说的 |
[41:02] | She didn’t understand her addiction. | 她不清楚自己的瘾症 |
[41:05] | Didn’t realize that she was battling a disease. | 没意识到自己是在和一场疾病做斗争 |
[41:08] | Most people don’t. | 大部分人都不清楚 |
[41:09] | Patients come in here thinking | 患者来到这里 心想着 |
[41:11] | all they have to do is put in the time. | 只要付出时间就可以了 |
[41:13] | Beating addiction is work. | 戒瘾是一项工程 |
[41:15] | Really hard work. | 异常艰辛的大工程 |
[41:18] | And sadly, not everyone’s up for the challenge. | 很遗憾 不是每个人都愿意接受这种挑战 |
[41:21] | Well, I don’t know how you do what you do. | 我不知道你是如何做好你的工作的 |
[41:23] | I was gonna say the same thing to you. | 我还想这么问你呢 |
[41:25] | Guess we just keep doing it, though. | 但我想我们都会继续做下去 |
[41:27] | If we don’t, who will? | 我们不做的话 那由谁来做 |
[41:29] | Hmm. Good luck. | 祝您好运 |