时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on CSI… | |
[00:03] | Jared Briscoe, the Gig Harbor Killer. | 杰拉德·布里斯克 又名吉格港杀手 |
[00:05] | Murdered seven women. | 杀害了七名女性 |
[00:07] | A man’s been wrongfully imprisoned. | 他含冤入狱 |
[00:09] | Who knew that psychopath Briscoe had a twin? | 谁知道那个精神病布里斯克有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[00:12] | Do you think the brothers were working together? | 你觉得他们兄弟俩那时在合作吗 |
[00:14] | My brother Jared is going to have a new day in court. | 我弟弟杰拉德很快又要上法庭了 |
[00:16] | We’re investigating | 我们正在调查 |
[00:17] | the disappearance of my partner, Keri Torres. | 我的同事失踪一案 凯莉·托里斯 |
[00:18] | 失踪 凯莉·托里斯 | |
[00:20] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[00:22] | When I was little, | 在我小时候 |
[00:23] | you always made me feel so safe. | 你总是让我很有安全感 |
[00:25] | D.B., if you’re not willing to put Maya into play in | D.B. 如果你不愿意把玛雅放到 |
[00:29] | some kind of a way… | 他们的游戏中 |
[00:30] | The greater good. | 舍不得孩子套不住狼 |
[00:31] | Keri’s gonna make it. | 凯莉会挺过来的 |
[00:35] | Sir, you can’t be here. | 先生 你不能待在这儿 |
[00:36] | You’ve been a bad boy. | 你表现不乖啊 |
[00:40] | Get in. | 上车 |
[01:19] | Hello, Maya. | 你好啊 玛雅 |
[01:23] | It’s been a long time– remember me? | 好久不见了 还记得我吗 |
[01:35] | Please, don’t. | 求你了 住手 |
[01:41] | My brother once taught me– | 我哥哥曾教过我 |
[01:42] | a long time ago– he said, | 很久以前的事了 他说 |
[01:44] | “If you love someone… | “如果你爱一个人 |
[01:47] | …set them free.” | 就给她自由” |
[01:53] | I could never | 我永远都不会 |
[01:55] | hurt you. | 伤害你 |
[01:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:06] | Aren’t you gonna run, hmm? | 你还不快跑 |
[02:08] | Come on. Yeah, like that. | 快啊 对了 就是这样 |
[02:16] | You’re so beautiful like this. | 这样的你真是太迷人了 |
[02:18] | I can do this all night. | 我可以一整晚都这么陪你玩 |
[02:24] | No, no, no, no, you don’t want to do that. | 不 不 停下 你最好别这么做 |
[02:43] | Look, dad, I don’t want to argue with you about this. | 爸爸 我不想跟你争这件事 |
[02:46] | I just want to go home. Back to Seattle. | 我只是想回家 回西雅图 |
[02:49] | Hey, come on, we’ve talked about this before, honey. | 好了 我们以前谈过这事 亲爱的 |
[02:52] | With everything that’s going on– | 以现在的状况 |
[02:54] | Gig Harbor all over again. | 吉格港杀手又开始作案 |
[02:56] | Look, you said yourself you don’t feel safe. | 你自己说过你觉得不安全 |
[02:58] | Well, it’s easier for me to keep you safe here. | 你在这里更方便我保护你 |
[03:00] | I know what I said, | 我知道我那么说过 |
[03:02] | but that’s because I was alone and scared. | 但那是因为我当时感到孤单又害怕 |
[03:05] | But Ryan’s getting back from London, | 但瑞恩很快就从伦敦回来了 |
[03:06] | and Katie’s coming home from his folks’ ranch. | 而且凯蒂马上就会从他朋友的农场回来了 |
[03:10] | Dad, I appreciate everything you’ve done. | 爸爸 我很感激你做的一切 |
[03:12] | Control, one-David-42, all clear. | 总台 这里是1D42 一切安全 |
[03:14] | Roger that, one-David-42. | 收到 1D42 |
[03:16] | I know you just want to protect me, but… | 我知道你是想保护我 但是 |
[03:19] | I’ve got to get back to my life. | 我得重新开始自己的生活 |
[03:21] | All right, I’m sorry, you’re right, you’re right. | 好吧 抱歉 你说得对 你说得对 |
[03:23] | It’s what fathers do: We worry, right? | 全天下父亲都一样 操不完的心 对吧 |
[03:26] | And I love you for it. | 我就爱这样的你 |
[03:29] | I booked a flight. | 我已经订好了航班 |
[03:30] | Tonight. I have a taxi picking me up. | 就今晚 我叫了出租来接我 |
[03:32] | No, no, I’ll drive you there myself. | 不 不用 我自己送你过去 |
[03:34] | But you said you have that meeting with the Sheriff. | 但你说过今晚你要见那个警长 |
[03:36] | Dad, it’s fine. | 爸爸 没事的 |
[03:38] | All right, okay, but no-no… no taxis. | 那好吧 但不要坐出租 |
[03:40] | I’ll, um… I’ll have Detective Crawford pick you up. | 我会让克罗福德警探去接你 |
[03:44] | No arguments. You hear me? | 不要跟我争 听到了吗 |
[03:47] | I hear you. | 听到了 |
[03:49] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[03:50] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:52] | I’ll call you from Seattle. | 我到了西雅图给你打电话 |
[03:53] | No, no, no, hey– you will call me | 不不 不要 你到了这里的机场 |
[03:55] | when you get to the airport here, | 就马上给我打电话 |
[03:57] | and then you will call me from Seattle. | 然后到了西雅图再给我打一次 |
[03:59] | Okay, now you need to stop being a worrywart. | 好吧 你别再这么紧张兮兮的了 |
[04:02] | Not gonna happen. | 想都别想 |
[04:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:09] | It’s happening tonight. | 今晚就动手 |
[05:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:13] | You look good, Jared. | 你气色不错 杰拉德 |
[05:15] | Today’s the big day. | 今天可是大日子 |
[05:17] | I don’t understand… | 我不明白 |
[05:20] | any of this. | 所有这一切 |
[05:21] | The Judge reviewed the evidence. | 法官检查了证据 |
[05:23] | Nothing ties you forensically to the murders. | 没有任何证据能在法律上证明你就是凶手 |
[05:25] | He’s thrown out your confession. | 他已经否决了你的认罪 |
[05:26] | You’re gonna be a free man. | 你马上就要自由了 |
[05:27] | You’re not listening to me. | 你根本没听我说 |
[05:29] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这 |
[05:31] | Jared, you listen to me. | 杰拉特 你听我说 |
[05:33] | This was not the plan. | 本来的计划不是这样的 |
[05:34] | You said, if I make a sacrifice, in return, | 你说过 如果我做出牺牲 作为回报 |
[05:38] | I would live forever. | 我将得到永生 |
[05:41] | Ah, yeah. | 没错 |
[05:44] | Plans change. | 计划变了 |
[05:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:47] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[05:48] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[05:50] | Don’t you miss what we had? | 你难道不想念我们拥有过的一切吗 |
[05:51] | Of course I do. | 我当然想 |
[05:52] | So I say we can have it again. | 所以让我们重新拥有它 |
[05:54] | And this time, I promise you, it’ll be so much better. | 而这次 我保证 会比以前还要棒 |
[05:59] | And why should I trust you? | 那我为什么要相信你 |
[06:00] | How can you say that? | 你怎么会这么说 |
[06:02] | Look at me. Look in my eyes. | 看着我 看着我的眼睛 |
[06:03] | My eyes are your eyes. | 我的眼睛就是你的眼睛 |
[06:04] | My heart is your heart. | 我的心就是你的心 |
[06:10] | When is it happening? | 什么时候动手 |
[06:13] | If all goes according to plan, | 如果一切按计划进行 |
[06:14] | you’ll be a free man in a few hours. | 你几小时后就自由了 |
[06:16] | And we’ll celebrate. | 然后我们去庆祝一下 |
[06:18] | In Vegas. | 在维加斯 |
[06:21] | I’ll even have a little gift for you. | 我甚至给你准备了一份小礼物 |
[06:23] | Something you’ve been dreaming about for a very long time. | 是你一直以来梦寐以求的东西 |
[06:27] | I stand before you today a man fulfilled. | 今天站在你们面前的是满足的我 |
[06:29] | A man whose prayers have been answered. | 是祷告得到应验的我 |
[06:32] | Because today, after four long years of incarceration, | 因为今天 在长达四年的监禁之后 |
[06:35] | my brother Jared Briscoe is a free man. | 我的弟弟杰拉德·布里斯克重获自由 |
[06:38] | But Jared will not truly be free | 但只有那些使杰拉德 |
[06:41] | until those who have wrongfully imprisoned him | 蒙冤入狱的人被绳之以法之后 |
[06:43] | are brought to account, | 他才能真正自由 |
[06:44] | and I will not rest until I’ve made them pay. | 不让他们付出代价我决不罢休 |
[06:51] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[06:52] | I heard Winthrop’s gonna sue Seattle PD. | 我听说温斯洛普要告西雅图警局 |
[06:54] | I’m waiting to be served myself, any day. | 我随时等着收传票 |
[06:57] | D.B., we cannot let this stand. | D.B. 我们不能就这么看着 |
[06:59] | What are we gonna do? We’re dead in the water here. | 我们该怎么办 我们现在束手无策 |
[07:02] | Keri Torres may be out of the hospital; | 凯莉·托里斯可能出院了 |
[07:04] | she can’t remember a thing about who kidnapped her. | 她完全不记得是谁绑架了她 |
[07:06] | Hodges is working on something. | 霍奇斯在分析一些东西 |
[07:08] | That’s news to me. | 这我还真不知道 |
[07:09] | Well, you know how he is. | 你知道他是什么样的人 |
[07:10] | What does he have? | 他查出什么了 |
[07:11] | All he would tell me is | 他只告诉我 |
[07:12] | that the strings from the crime scenes | 犯罪现场拿回来的证据线 |
[07:13] | are starting to sing to him. | 开始对他唱歌了 |
[07:15] | That’s very helpful. | 这很有用 |
[07:17] | Russell. | 罗素 |
[07:17] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[07:18] | We’re all set. I’ll pick up Maya at 7:00, | 我们都准备好了 我七点去接玛雅 |
[07:20] | take her to the airport. | 然后送她去机场 |
[07:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:23] | Maya’s leaving? | 玛雅要走了吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah, she’s, uh, she’s going back home. | 对 她要回家去了 |
[07:27] | Up to Seattle. | 回西雅图去 |
[07:27] | For what it’s worth, it was a good idea. | 这件事有很大的价值 是个好主意 |
[07:29] | Yeah, I got to say I’m surprised that Winthrop | 老实说我很意外温斯洛普 |
[07:31] | didn’t try to make a move, though. | 没有尝试开展行动 |
[07:32] | I thought that Maya was down here visiting. | 我还以为玛雅是来探亲的 |
[07:35] | She was. | 确实是 |
[07:37] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[07:38] | You took Avery Ryan’s advice? | 你听了艾维·瑞恩的建议吗 |
[07:42] | Does Maya know that she was down here as bait? | 玛雅知道她来这是当诱饵的吗 |
[07:45] | In case you wanted to know, | 如果你想知道的话 |
[07:46] | we had her under surveillance 24-7. | 我们一直在密切监控她 |
[07:48] | I’d hardly call that bait. | 我不会说这是诱饵 |
[07:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:50] | And what would you call it? | 那你觉得这是什么 |
[07:55] | The greater good. | 更大的利益 |
[08:15] | You cannot be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[08:16] | Never had one lesson. | 从来没学过 |
[08:17] | Shocking. | 真令人惊讶 |
[08:19] | And this stuff isn’t too pleasant, either. | 这东西也不那么让人好受 |
[08:22] | And yet it makes such beautiful music. | 但它能奏出美妙的音乐 |
[08:25] | You’re replicating the process that the killer | 你在复制凶手制作 |
[08:27] | used to make the strings for the crime scene. | 犯罪现场那些证据线的过程 |
[08:29] | The process, yes. The material, no. | 过程没错 但材料可不是 |
[08:30] | Oh, well, so good to know you’re not using real human tissue. | 真高兴你用的不是真正的人体组织 |
[08:34] | Although I haven’t seen Henry around lately. | 但我最近都没怎么见到亨利啊 |
[08:37] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[08:38] | You are looking at catgut. | 你看到的是肠线[直译为猫肠] |
[08:40] | Interesting fact one: Catgut | 有趣的事实一 肠线 |
[08:42] | is used not just to produce strings for instruments, | 不光被用来制作乐器的弦 |
[08:45] | but also strings for tennis rackets as well as sutures. | 还被用来做网球拍和手术缝合线 |
[08:49] | Interesting fact two: Catgut isn’t cat gut. | 有趣的事实二 肠线不是猫的肠子 |
[08:52] | It’s usually sheep or goat… | 它其实是绵羊或山羊… |
[08:54] | Interesting fact three is the part where | 有趣的事实三 这跟案子 |
[08:55] | this has something to do with anything. | 没有任何关系 |
[08:57] | String manufacture like this | 这样的制线过程 |
[09:00] | is extremely hard to do. | 是非常困难的 |
[09:01] | At least at the level of competence shown by our killer. | 至少对我们凶手的水平来说 |
[09:05] | Meaning what? | 这说明什么 |
[09:05] | Meaning either our killer was an expert, | 说明要么我们的凶手是个专家 |
[09:08] | which doesn’t fit Paul Winthrop’s resume, | 而这跟保罗·温斯洛普的资料不符 |
[09:11] | or our killer recruited an expert | 要么凶手找了个专家 |
[09:13] | and forced that person to do his stringing. | 并逼那个人给他做线 |
[09:15] | Evidence suggests the latter. | 证据说明是后者 |
[09:17] | It suggests more than that. | 不光这些 |
[09:21] | Did the research. | 我做了调查 |
[09:22] | There are half a dozen experts in the art of string craft | 密西西比西部有六个 |
[09:25] | west of the Mississippi. | 制线大师 |
[09:26] | One of them is in Vegas. | 其中一个在维加斯 |
[09:28] | That face look familiar to you? | 这张脸你看着眼熟吗 |
[09:30] | That’s the woman | 那是被凶手关在 |
[09:31] | that the killer held at The Mizu. | 弥足酒店的那个女人 |
[09:32] | The one that Finlay shot. | 被芬恩利开枪打死的那个 |
[09:35] | Don’t… | 别… |
[09:36] | She was never I.D.’d. No one ever reported her missing. | 一直没查到她的身份 没有人上报她失踪 |
[09:41] | And now, thanks to this, we have her address. | 现在多亏了这个 我们有了她的地址 |
[09:45] | You want to go along? | 你想一起去吗 |
[09:46] | Get a little fresh air? | 呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[09:47] | For you? Yes. | 跟你一起去 好啊 |
[09:57] | The lock is busted. | 锁被弄坏了 |
[09:59] | Somebody broke in. | 有人闯进去了 |
[10:01] | Oh, oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[10:03] | You promised me fresh air. | 你跟我说的是新鲜空气 |
[10:05] | Is that, uh… | 这是… |
[10:06] | Yeah, it’s exactly what you think it is. | 对 就是你想的东西 |
[10:08] | All right, wait here, all right? | 在这等着 好吗 |
[10:11] | hey, d-don’t you need backup? | 你不需要后援吗 |
[10:12] | Don’t you need a gun? | 你不需要枪吗 |
[10:14] | Seriously, just stay here while I clear the place. | 我说真的 待在这里等我确认房子安全 |
[10:17] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:53] | The house is clear! | 房子安全 |
[10:55] | Got a body, though. | 不过有具尸体 |
[10:57] | Woman. | 女性 |
[11:00] | She’s been here for a while. | 已经放置了一段时间 |
[11:06] | Someone enjoys reading about himself. | 这人很享受跟自己有关的新闻 |
[11:10] | Looks like our killer has been camping out | 看起来凶手是暂住在 |
[11:13] | in Rebecca Lowell’s house. | 丽贝卡·洛厄尔的家 |
[11:14] | Bad deal for her. | 她真不划算 |
[11:15] | Enslaved to make his strings, then he squats in her digs. | 不仅被逼着给他做琴弦 连家都得让给他住 |
[11:19] | Any idea who the dead woman was? | 知道女性死者是谁吗 |
[11:21] | No, but hopefully we’ll get an I.D. | 不知道 希望能找到身份 |
[11:24] | You know, this place seems a little down-rent | 这地方对于保罗·温斯洛普这种人来说 |
[11:25] | for a guy like Paul Winthrop to squat in. | 档次也太低了吧 |
[11:28] | We have assumed that he’s been | 我们假设过他来拉斯维加斯后 |
[11:30] | working with a partner since he’s been in Vegas, right? | 有一位搭档 对吧 |
[11:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:32] | So… | 所以 |
[11:34] | maybe it’s more his style. | 也许这是那个人的风格 |
[11:40] | Ants. | 蚂蚁 |
[11:41] | I hate ants. | 我恨蚂蚁 |
[11:47] | How do you feel about body parts? | 那尸块呢 |
[11:58] | All units. All units. We have a 444. Shots fired. | 所有单位 有警员需要支援 有交火 |
[12:01] | Officer needs assistance. Corner of Highland and Branch. | 请求支援 位于海兰街和布兰齐街交界处 |
[12:03] | Code 3. | 开灯鸣笛 |
[12:04] | Control, this is One-David-42. | 总台 这里是1D42 |
[12:06] | Currently two blocks from that location. | 距离事发地点两个街区 |
[12:08] | We are responding | 正赶去现场 |
[12:09] | but will require backup at 923 Altos Drive. | 但艾特洛斯街923号需要支援补上 |
[12:25] | Hi there. You requested a ride to the airport? | 你好 是你要求送机服务的吗 |
[12:28] | I-I thought Detective Crawford was gonna take me. | 我以为送我的是克罗福德警探 |
[12:30] | Yeah, he got called away. I’m Detective Shaw. | 对 他临时有事 我是肖警探 |
[12:32] | I promise I’m just as safe a driver. | 我保证我开的也很安全 |
[12:36] | Don’t I know you? | 我是不是见过你 |
[12:38] | Yeah. I used to work in Seattle with your dad. | 我以前在西雅图跟你父亲一起工作 |
[12:42] | He just thought a familiar face | 他只是想着熟面孔 |
[12:43] | might make you feel a little more comfortable. | 你看着感觉可能会舒服一点 |
[12:45] | You’re here a little early. | 你来得有点早 |
[12:46] | Yeah, I know. I probably should have called, | 我知道 我应该提前打个电话的 |
[12:48] | but there’s a pileup on the I-15. | 不过15号高速正好有车祸 比较堵 |
[12:51] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[12:52] | Um, better safe than sorry. | 安全第一 |
[12:55] | Can I get your bag? | 我帮你拿包吧 |
[12:59] | Hey. Got your text. | 收到你的消息了 |
[13:01] | You have something on the bodies Morgan and Hodges found? | 摩根和霍奇斯找到的尸体上发现了什么吗 |
[13:04] | Not all of them. | 不是所有 |
[13:05] | This poor woman remains unidentified. | 可怜的女性还身份未名 |
[13:07] | But according to DNA, | 不过根据DNA |
[13:10] | these body parts came from Emily Bartson | 这些尸块属于艾米丽·巴特森 |
[13:13] | and Pamela Kramer. | 和帕梅拉·克雷默 |
[13:14] | Two missing girls here in Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯两名失踪女孩 |
[13:16] | After all these weeks, | 过了这么久 |
[13:17] | we found ’em. | 我们终于找到了 |
[13:18] | That’s not all we found. | 我们找到的不止这些 |
[13:20] | Finn, you’re gonna want to see this. | 芬恩 来看这个 |
[13:21] | We recovered partial prints | 我们在丽贝卡·洛厄尔家 |
[13:23] | from Rebecca Lowell’s house. | 找到部分指纹 |
[13:24] | In the kitchen,in the living room, | 厨房 客厅 |
[13:26] | in the bedroom. Everywhere. | 卧室 到处都是 |
[13:27] | The prints came back to Daniel Shaw. | 指纹是丹尼尔·肖的 |
[13:30] | He’s been there. | 他去过那里 |
[13:32] | Staying there. | 过夜 |
[13:33] | Shaw is Winthrop’s partner. | 肖是温斯洛普的搭档 |
[13:47] | So, you worked with my dad in Seattle? | 你在西雅图和我爸共事过吗 |
[13:49] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[13:50] | Then you must know Julie Finlay, too. | 那你肯定认识朱莉·芬恩利 |
[13:52] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[13:54] | How long you been in Vegas? | 你来拉斯维加斯多久了 |
[13:56] | Not long. | 不太久 |
[13:57] | My dad drag you down here, like Finn? | 我爸像拽芬恩一样把你拽过来的吧 |
[14:02] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess you might say that. | 你可以这么说 |
[14:07] | It’s funny. My dad talks about Finn all the time. | 真有意思 我爸一直提起芬恩 |
[14:11] | He’s never mentioned you. | 可他从来没提到过你 |
[14:15] | I guess we’re just not as close. | 我们可能没那么熟 |
[14:27] | I think, uh, you missed the turn. | 你好像错过路口了 |
[14:30] | Airport’s back that way. | 去机场是刚刚那条路 |
[14:31] | I’m going another way. | 我走的是另一条路 |
[14:36] | You’re not taking me to the airport, are you? | 你不是要送我去机场 对吧 |
[14:42] | No. | 对 |
[14:54] | I don’t know, Conrad. The situation’s fluid right now. | 我不知道 康拉德 情况有变 |
[14:58] | Yeah. My house is a crime scene. | 对 我家现在是犯罪现场 |
[15:01] | They’re processing it right now. | 他们正在调查 |
[15:03] | And as for Maya, I have every available unit on. | 至于玛雅 我把所有人都派出来了 |
[15:07] | I know. I know. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[15:10] | I hope so, too. | 我也希望 |
[15:12] | D.B., I heard about Maya. What happened? | D.B. 我听说玛雅的事了 什么情况 |
[15:16] | Surveillance team was pulled off by a false 444 call. | 监控组被虚假枪击事件调走了 |
[15:20] | Somebody slipped in before Crawford could get there. | 有人在克罗福德之前进去了 |
[15:23] | We found Shaw’s fingerprints at the house with the bodies. | 我们在房子里发现了肖的指纹和一些尸块 |
[15:25] | Yeah, well, I’m not surprised. | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[15:27] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:29] | Keep walking with me for a minute. | 你跟我过来 |
[15:32] | This is One-David-30. Crossing Bartlet. | 这里是1D30 刚经过巴特利特街 |
[15:34] | Proceeding northbound. | 朝北前进 |
[15:36] | One-David-One. Crossing Temple. | 1D1 正经过坦普尔街 |
[15:37] | We still got a visual on the suspect vehicle? | 能看到嫌疑车辆吗 |
[15:39] | Copy that, One-David-Ten. | 收到 1D10 |
[15:40] | All units, be advised, suspect vehicle is continuing north | 所有单位注意 嫌疑车辆在埃弗利街 |
[15:44] | on Everly Boulevard. | 继续北行 |
[15:45] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[15:47] | It’s probably best if we don’t talk. | 我们最好不要说话 |
[15:50] | We have to talk. | 我们得说话 |
[15:52] | No, we don’t. | 不行 |
[15:54] | I can’t believe you let this happen. | 我不敢相信你居然让这种事发生了 |
[15:56] | Like I said, we had surveillance 24-7. | 我说过了 我们实行了全天候的监视 |
[15:59] | For the greater good? | 为了更大的利益吗 |
[16:01] | Maya agreed to wear the wire. | 玛雅同意戴上这些设备 |
[16:03] | She wants to put these guys away. | 她也想抓到那些人 |
[16:05] | For all of those women. | 为了那些女人 |
[16:06] | And for herself, too. | 也为了她自己 |
[16:07] | She wants to end the nightmares. | 她想结束这场噩梦 |
[16:09] | Well, you’re playing a very dangerous game. | 你在玩一场极其危险的游戏 |
[16:11] | It’s not a game at all. | 这根本不是什么游戏 |
[16:12] | We know Winthrop’s M.O. | 我们知道温斯洛普的手法 |
[16:13] | Shaw is not going to hurt Maya. | 肖不会伤害玛雅 |
[16:15] | Not at least until he delivers her to Winthrop. | 至少在把她带给温斯洛普之前不会 |
[16:16] | And we’ll have eyes on the whole time. | 我们会全程监控 |
[16:19] | Winthrop shows up, we take ’em out. | 温斯洛普一出现 就让他们撤出来 |
[16:21] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这些事 |
[16:22] | Present company, Ecklie, | 屋子里这些人 埃克利 |
[16:24] | and Nick and Greg are in the follow car. | 还有尼克和格雷格就在后面的车里 |
[16:26] | Along with eight support units. | 还有八个支援小队 |
[16:27] | Operation like this, | 这种行动 |
[16:28] | the fewer people that know about it, the better. | 知道的人越少越好 |
[16:30] | Charlie-04-Stokes. We’ve got eyes on and are hanging back. | C04S 我们跟在目标后面四处晃悠 |
[16:34] | What are you guys seeing out there, Nick? | 你们有什么发现吗 尼克 |
[16:36] | Not much. | 没看到什么 |
[16:37] | Looks like this guy’s just out for a Sunday drive. | 看起来他只是星期天出来逛逛 |
[16:40] | I don’t think we’ve been made. | 我觉得他没有发现我们 |
[16:41] | He hasn’t tried to shake us. | 没有想甩掉我们的意思 |
[16:44] | Let me talk to you for a sec. | 我跟你谈谈 |
[16:46] | Look, you don’t agree with what I’m doing. | 听着 你不赞成我的做法 |
[16:47] | That goes without saying. | 这还用说吗 |
[16:50] | Something is really bothering me. | 我真的很困扰 |
[16:51] | Tell me. I want to know. | 告诉我 我想知道为什么 |
[16:53] | I know what the evidence says, | 我知道证据是什么 |
[16:55] | and I know what this looks like, | 我知道这看上去像什么 |
[16:56] | but something is not adding up. | 但是事情有些不对劲 |
[16:58] | I need to see the evidence | 我要亲自看看 |
[16:59] | in Rebecca Lowell’s house for myself. | 丽贝卡·洛厄尔屋子里的证据 |
[17:13] | Hey, David. | 你好 大卫 |
[17:14] | You get an I.D. on the woman I found in the bed? | 你查到我在床上发现的那个女人的身份了吗 |
[17:16] | No name. Not yet. | 还没查到名字 |
[17:18] | But DNA came back. | 但DNA结果出来了 |
[17:20] | The dead woman was Rebecca Lowell’s sister. | 死去的女人是丽贝卡·洛厄尔的姐姐 |
[17:23] | What was her C.O.D.? | 她的死因是什么 |
[17:24] | A broken hyoid bone. | 舌骨断裂 |
[17:26] | Suggests asphyxiation due to manual strangulation. | 也就是说可能因为脖子被掐导致窒息 |
[17:29] | That’s inconsistent with our killer’s M.O. | 这跟凶手的手法不符 |
[17:31] | So far, in Gig Harbor and Vegas, | 迄今为止 吉格港和拉斯维加斯 |
[17:33] | the women were beaten and stabbed. | 遇害的女人都遭到殴打并被捅死 |
[17:36] | Looks like you got a whole larvae farm there. | 你在这搞了个虫虫农场啊 |
[17:38] | I know. And it’s weird. | 是啊 奇怪的是 |
[17:39] | I found two distinct sets of first instar larvae. | 我找到了两个不同品种的初龄幼虫 |
[17:43] | The white are blowflies, and the brown are beetles. | 白色的是苍蝇 棕色的是甲虫 |
[17:46] | The beetle and the blowfly are natural enemies. | 甲虫和苍蝇是天敌啊 |
[17:49] | And natural enemies suggests to me | 而这就是说明 |
[17:50] | that the eggs weren’t laid at the same time. | 这些卵不是同时产下的 |
[17:53] | Put that together with the fact | 再加上这两种幼虫 |
[17:54] | that neither insect developed past first instar, | 都没有进一步地生长发育 |
[17:58] | and I think we’re looking at a sequence of events here. | 我觉得我们要先查清楚先后顺序 |
[18:00] | So you’re thinking that these bodies were moved. | 所以你是觉得这些尸体被人动过 |
[18:02] | Multiple times. | 动过好几次 |
[18:04] | Frozen and refrozen. | 冷冻后又解冻 |
[18:06] | Blowflies laid their eggs, | 苍蝇产下卵 |
[18:08] | the larvae froze to death, | 生出的幼虫冷冻后死亡 |
[18:10] | and then in a different place and time, | 然后过了一会在不同的地方 |
[18:12] | the beetles had their chance. | 甲虫便有机可趁 |
[18:17] | If I can identify these species, | 如果我们辨别出它们的品种 |
[18:19] | isolate them to a specific habitat, | 划分出它们的栖息地 |
[18:21] | it might give us a map to the killer’s movements. | 可能会帮我们确定凶手的移动范围 |
[18:30] | We just turned onto Corvell. | 我们刚转入科维尔街 |
[18:31] | Where the hell is he going? | 他到底要去哪 |
[18:33] | I don’t know. I don’t get it. | 我不知道 我看不出来 |
[18:34] | All right, hold on. He’s turning down an alley. | 等等 他转到一个小巷里了 |
[18:47] | The car’s stopped. | 车停下来了 |
[18:48] | It’s just sitting there. | 停着不动了 |
[18:51] | Why are we stopping here? | 我们为什么停在这里 |
[18:54] | Don’t run. | 别跑了 |
[19:05] | He’s making a call. | 他在打电话 |
[19:08] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不到 |
[19:13] | I’m scared, Dad. | 我很害怕 爸爸 |
[19:16] | I keep thinking… | 我一直在想… |
[19:19] | what would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[19:21] | I know that’s what’s gonna get me through this. | 只有这样我才能撑下去 |
[19:26] | Love you, Dad. | 爱你 爸爸 |
[19:28] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[19:37] | That person on the other end of the line, | 电话那头的人 |
[19:40] | is that why you’re doing this? | 你是因为他才这么做的吗 |
[19:41] | What do you want from me? | 你想得到什么 |
[19:42] | I just want the truth. | 我只想知道真相 |
[19:44] | If I’m gonna die, | 如果我要死了 |
[19:46] | I think I at least deserve that much. | 至少可以让我知道真相 |
[19:49] | You think that’s gonna make it any easier? | 你觉得那样会好受点吗 |
[20:18] | Hodges. | 霍奇斯 |
[20:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[20:20] | Well, Morgan told me to stay, collect evidence. | 摩根要我留下来收集证据 |
[20:22] | In the dark? You ever heard of work lights? | 这一片漆黑的 你听说过工作用灯吗 |
[20:25] | My mentor, Grissom, | 我的导师葛瑞森 |
[20:26] | taught me to see the scene as the killer saw it. | 教我要以凶手的视角看待现场 |
[20:29] | That’s great. | 感觉不错 |
[20:29] | But I would prefer work lights. | 但我还是喜欢用工作灯 |
[20:31] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[20:33] | It’s not my fault that these floors are old and creaky. | 这些地板又老又破可不是我的错 |
[20:36] | What are you doing here anyway? | 你又来这里干什么 |
[20:37] | You found Shaw’s prints here, right? | 你是不是在这找到了肖的指纹 |
[20:39] | Everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[20:40] | Everywhere? | 哪里都有吗 |
[20:42] | On the clippings, the work table | 剪报上 工作台上 |
[20:44] | and the freezer? | 冷冻箱上都有吗 |
[20:45] | Well, no, | 不 |
[20:45] | not there, exactly. | 那里倒没有 |
[20:47] | I just suspect that when he wasn’t lounging around, | 我怀疑当他不在房子里闲晃 |
[20:50] | he was in serial killer mode and… wore gloves. | 而是开始行凶时…会戴上手套 |
[20:55] | Um, far be it from me to listen to office gossip, | 我不是那种打听八卦的人 |
[20:58] | but I understand that you and Shaw were close… | 但就我所知 你和肖有过一段… |
[21:00] | Hodges. | 霍奇斯 |
[21:01] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:02] | Boundaries. I get it. | 个人隐私 我懂了 |
[21:04] | Did you move this table? | 你挪过这张桌子了吗 |
[21:05] | Ah, well, my mentor… | 我的导师… |
[21:08] | The answer would be “No.” | 没动过 |
[21:10] | Somebody moved the table. | 有人动过这张桌子 |
[21:12] | – Want to give me a hand? – Sure. | -帮我一下 好吗 -好 |
[21:18] | See what I mean about the floors? | 我就说这地板有古怪吧 |
[21:27] | Look at that. | 瞧这个 |
[21:34] | And that is why you’re a CSI. | 你不愧为一名现场调查员 |
[22:04] | Ran the partials from the strongbox. | 保险箱上的部分指纹鉴定结果出来了 |
[22:06] | They came back to our homeowner and string maker, Rebecca Lowell. | 属于屋主及琴弦制造者 丽贝卡·洛厄尔 |
[22:08] | 指纹特征匹配 | |
[22:11] | I don’t think she was just making money from making strings. | 我想做琴弦不是她糊口的唯一生计 |
[22:14] | Did you find something on the flash drive? | 闪盘上有发现吗 |
[22:16] | Files from an escort service. | 找到卖淫服务的文件夹 |
[22:18] | Lady Aquarius Escorts, to be exact. | 确切来说 是水瓶座小姐社交服务 |
[22:21] | All of our victims are involved in the sex trade, | 我们知道所有受害者都参与过性交易 |
[22:23] | but we never knew how they were connected, | 但一直不知道她们之间有着怎样的联系 |
[22:25] | or who was pimping them out. | 还有负责她们卖淫的人是谁 |
[22:27] | They were all working for Rebecca Lowell? | 她们全都为丽贝卡·洛厄尔工作吗 |
[22:29] | File says yes. | 没错 |
[22:32] | Those are the names of all our victims. | 这些都是受害者的名字 |
[22:33] | And there’s quite a client list, too. | 还有不少客户的名单 |
[22:35] | Lots of prominent men, including Paul Winthrop. | 大多是成功人士 包括保罗·温斯洛普 |
[22:37] | 保罗·温斯洛普 | |
[22:38] | Talk about a smoking gun. | 证据确凿啊 |
[22:40] | For solicitation, not for murder. | 教唆罪而已 不能证明谋杀 |
[22:43] | I was looking at the receipts. | 我刚刚正在查看收据 |
[22:45] | We are talking a lot of money. | 交易额数目相当庞大 |
[22:47] | Well, it’s not surprising given the clientele. | 鉴于客户如此高端 可以想象 |
[22:49] | What is the difference between a client and a friend? | 客户跟友人之间有什么区别吗 |
[22:53] | Is it a price point? | 价钱不一样吗 |
[22:54] | I don’t know. I was just getting there. | 不清楚 我也刚看到这里 |
[22:57] | Those are cops | 这些人都是 |
[22:59] | and judges from Las Vegas and from Seattle. | 维加斯和西雅图的警察及法官 |
[23:02] | Money says bribes, protection. | 贿赂警方 以金钱换取庇护 |
[23:07] | Shaw’s on the list. | 肖也在名单上 |
[23:09] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[23:11] | Cop on the take. | 受贿的警察 |
[23:12] | This connects him to Winthrop. | 找到他和温斯洛普的联系了 |
[23:21] | I have a daughter– Kaitlyn. | 我有个女儿 她叫凯特琳 |
[23:24] | She comes home from her grandparents’ tomorrow. | 她明天会从奶奶家回来 |
[23:28] | Your dad taught you well. | 你父亲把你教得很好 |
[23:30] | How to humanize yourself in the eyes of a killer. | 知道如何在凶手面前博取同情 |
[23:34] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[23:36] | What does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[23:38] | Do you? | 有吗 |
[23:40] | It’s not going to work. | 这招对我没用 |
[23:44] | Then just tell me this. | 那你告诉我 |
[23:47] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[23:50] | I know enough about those other girls to know that I’m not like them. | 据我了解 我和其他女受害者不一样 |
[23:55] | You’re nothing like them. | 你确实跟她们不同 |
[23:58] | Then why? | 那为什么 |
[24:00] | Is it because of my dad? | 是因为我爸吗 |
[24:04] | It’s not just that. | 不仅仅是那样 |
[24:10] | Okay, he’s making another turn. | 他又转弯了 |
[24:12] | It’s like he keeps going in a circle. | 他好像在绕圈 |
[24:14] | No, he’s going back to the airport. | 不 他准备开回机场 |
[24:16] | Winthrop got his brother released sometime this afternoon, right? | 温斯洛普的弟弟今天下午释放了 是吗 |
[24:19] | What time did they fly out of Seattle? | 他们什么时候离开西雅图的 |
[24:21] | We have that information, right? | 我们应该有这消息 |
[24:24] | Winthrop’s private jet took off from Seattle four hours ago. | 温斯洛普的私人飞机四小时前从西雅图起飞 |
[24:27] | That means they’ve already landed. | 这么说他们已经着陆了 |
[24:28] | Guys, I think this is happening. | 伙计们 我想应该是这样的 |
[24:30] | The meet’s going down with Winthrop somewhere | 他们和温斯洛普应该会在 |
[24:32] | around the Executive Terminal at the airport. | 机场的航站楼附近见面 |
[24:53] | He’s going into a garage under an industrial building. | 他开进了一幢工业大厦的车库里 |
[24:57] | 1017 Parkman Way. | 帕克曼大道1017号 |
[24:58] | Pull up that location. | 调出这个位置 |
[25:05] | That’s Winthrop’s building. | 那是温斯洛普名下的大厦 |
[25:07] | There’s only one way in and one way out of this garage. | 这个车库只有一个出口 |
[25:11] | We go in, we’re gonna get made. | 要是现在进去就会暴露整个行动 |
[25:14] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[25:18] | Let’s stick with the plan. | 按原计划进行 |
[25:20] | We wait for Winthrop. | 等温斯洛普现身 |
[25:32] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[25:36] | Is this where it’s gonna happen? | 你们会在这里动手吗 |
[25:38] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[25:40] | Just listen. | 听这个 |
[25:51] | I went to a recital once. | 我曾去听过一场独奏音乐会 |
[25:53] | Music like this. Strings. | 这样的曲子 弦乐独奏 |
[25:58] | There was a young girl playing the violin. | 有个妙龄女孩在拉小提琴 |
[26:02] | It was beautiful. | 太美妙了 |
[26:03] | She was beautiful. | 她太美了 |
[26:05] | I couldn’t believe that something so beautiful… | 我不敢相信如此佳人美景… |
[26:08] | could be mine. | 竟属于我 |
[26:15] | But at the same time, I knew I didn’t deserve her. | 但与此同时 我知道我不配拥有她 |
[26:19] | ‘Cause everything I touch, I destroy. | 因为凡是我碰触过的 都会被我毁灭掉 |
[26:23] | Because men like me are weak. | 因为我这样的男人有弱点 |
[26:26] | Because of that weakness, they commit crimes. | 因为这样的弱点 走上犯罪的道路 |
[26:28] | They commit sins. | 犯下滔天之罪 |
[26:29] | Sins for which there is no going back. | 犯下无路可退的罪 |
[26:33] | She doesn’t say anything. | 她一句话都没说 |
[26:35] | Why isn’t she saying anything? | 她为什么不说话 |
[26:37] | There-there’s something wrong. | 肯定出什么事了 |
[26:38] | – Damn it! – Guys, go in now! | -该死 -各位 速速突入 |
[26:40] | All units, converge now! | 各单位立即突入 |
[26:45] | I want you to understand, I need you to understand, | 我想让你知道 我得让你知道 |
[26:47] | I didn’t want this. | 我不想这样 |
[26:50] | I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t choose this. | 我不想要这样 我没有选择这样 |
[26:53] | The choice was made for me. | 而是它选择了我 |
[26:55] | Some things are just… ordained. | 有些事就是…命中注定 |
[26:59] | I sinned. | 我有罪 |
[27:03] | I sinned, and now you and I are both paying… | 我有罪 而现在你和我都为此付出… |
[27:07] | Son of a bitch played us. | 那个混蛋耍了我们 |
[27:10] | Russell, she’s gone. | 罗素 她被带走了 |
[27:24] | Nick, what happened? | 尼克 发生了什么事 |
[27:26] | Shaw pulled Maya’s wire and left it in the car | 肖把玛雅的无线监听器扯下来留在了车里 |
[27:29] | along with a digital recording of his voice. | 还留了个录着他声音的录音笔 |
[27:31] | Made it sound like they were still in there talking. | 伪装成他们仍坐在车上聊天 |
[27:34] | Any idea how they got out of there? | 知道他们是怎么逃走的吗 |
[27:36] | No, we’re still working on that. | 不知道 我们还在调查 |
[27:37] | Hey, Nick? Over here. | 尼克 过来看看 |
[27:40] | Hey, I think we just found Shaw’s escape route. | 我想我们发现肖是从哪里逃跑的了 |
[27:42] | We’re checking it out right now. | 我们马上进行追踪 |
[27:43] | Keep me posted. | 随时汇报情况 |
[27:57] | They’re long gone. | 他们早跑了 |
[27:59] | Well, look around here, man. There’s got to be something. | 到处看看 肯定留下了什么线索 |
[28:06] | Hey, here you go, Greg. | 找到了 格雷格 |
[28:08] | Come over here and take a look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[28:10] | It’s a wedding ring. | 是枚婚戒 |
[28:12] | You think it’s Maya’s? | 你觉得是玛雅的吗 |
[28:13] | I do. She’s a CSI’s daughter, man. | 是啊 她可是犯罪现场调查员的女儿 |
[28:16] | She’s a smart girl. | 肯定也很聪明 |
[28:17] | Leaving evidence behind like bread crumbs. | 像撒面包屑一样留下证据 |
[28:21] | Next to what looks like tire treads. | 旁边留下的好像是车胎印 |
[28:25] | Somebody peeled out of here. | 有人从这刚开车走了 |
[28:26] | I think she’s trying to tell us they switched cars. | 我想她肯定想告诉我们他们换了辆车 |
[28:31] | That might not be all she’s trying to tell us. | 她想告诉我们的可能远不止这些 |
[28:34] | Flecks of red paint here. | 还留有红漆碎片 |
[28:36] | Must have been from the driver’s door. | 肯定是驾驶室门上的 |
[28:38] | Shaw gives her the keys, tells her to drive. | 肖把钥匙给她 让她开车 |
[28:43] | She drops her ring by the rear tire | 她在后胎边丢下她的婚戒 |
[28:45] | and scratches the door getting in. | 划了几下车门再进去 |
[28:48] | Tire impressions and paint. | 让我们发现车胎印和车漆 |
[28:50] | Could tell us what they’re driving. | 进而查出他们开的车型 |
[28:58] | How is he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[28:59] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[29:00] | Beating himself up. | 一直在自责 |
[29:03] | He’s not the only one. | 不止他一个人这样 |
[29:05] | I get it. We all want to get Winthrop and Briscoe. | 我懂 谁都想抓住温斯洛普和布里斯克 |
[29:08] | And that son of a bitch, Shaw. | 还有肖那个混蛋 |
[29:11] | Should have heard him. | 你真该听听他的话 |
[29:12] | Talking about his exploits. | 怎么谈论他所谓的丰功伟绩 |
[29:14] | Some story about stalking a girl at a recital. | 讲他在独奏会跟踪某个姑娘的故事 |
[29:17] | Who knows how many women he and those brothers have killed? | 天知道他和那兄弟俩杀了多少女人 |
[29:21] | What exactly did he say about the girl at the recital? | 他具体是怎么说独奏会那姑娘的 |
[29:24] | His exact words were, | 他的原话是 |
[29:25] | “It’s hard to believe something so beautiful could be mine.” | “不敢相信如此佳人美景竟属于我” |
[29:29] | You scumbag. | 这个混蛋 |
[29:30] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[29:31] | That’s what? | 是什么 |
[29:32] | I got to go. Will you keep an eye on him? | 我得走了 你能多照看下他吗 |
[29:33] | I have only seen him like this once before, and | 我之前也见过他这样 |
[29:36] | it was not good. | 很糟糕 |
[29:46] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[29:48] | I’m not gonna run. | 我不会逃跑的 |
[29:50] | I’m not even gonna scream when you do to me | 不管你对我做什么坏事 |
[29:52] | whatever it is you’re gonna do. | 我也不会尖叫 |
[29:54] | I’m not gonna give you the satisfaction. | 我是不会让你得到满足的 |
[29:57] | You know, when I was a cop in Seattle, | 我在西雅图当警察的时候 |
[29:58] | I didn’t have much respect for people. | 我不怎么尊敬别人 |
[30:01] | But I always respected your dad. | 但我一直都很尊敬你父亲 |
[30:05] | You’re strong… | 你很坚强… |
[30:06] | like him. | 像他一样 |
[30:07] | You have no idea. | 你什么都不知道 |
[30:10] | I am not going to make it easy. | 我是不会让你逍遥法外的 |
[30:14] | Light’s green. Go. | 绿灯了 快开车 |
[30:25] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:27] | You heard about Maya. | 你也听说玛雅遇险了 |
[30:28] | I did. | 是的 |
[30:30] | Well, you were there yourself. | 当时你孤身一人 |
[30:32] | And I had a dad who held himself responsible | 我还有个爸爸 明明是我自己做的决定 |
[30:35] | for a decision that was just as much mine as it was his. | 他却认为都是自己的责任 |
[30:40] | Doesn’t make it any easier. | 但也没有好过多少 |
[30:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:44] | Look, we’re gonna get her back. | 听着 我们把她救回来的 |
[30:46] | We’re gonna find her just like you guys found me. | 就像你们找到我一样 我们也会找到她 |
[30:49] | Yeah. Yes, we are. | 没错 我们会的 |
[30:52] | Greg ran the, uh… | 格雷格检索了… |
[30:54] | tread patterns and the, uh… the paint chip | 肖换的那辆车的车胎印 |
[30:56] | from where Shaw switched cars, | 和车漆碎片 |
[30:57] | and it came back to a 2014 red Chevy Impala, | 搜索结果是2014款红色雪佛兰英帕拉 |
[31:01] | which is like a needle in a haystack around here. | 这款车遍地都是 想找到简直大海捞针 |
[31:03] | There are hundreds of them in Nevada. | 在内华达就有上百辆 |
[31:05] | What about you? | 你查到什么了吗 |
[31:06] | You’re- you’re running the- the bugs from the bodies, right, | 你在研究尸块上的虫子 |
[31:08] | to track down the killer’s movement? | 来追查凶手的行踪吗 |
[31:10] | We know that the bodies were moved | 可以知道尸块至少被分好几次 |
[31:11] | at least a few times from the crime scene to the Mizu, | 从犯罪现场转移到弥足酒店 |
[31:14] | where they were harvested to make the killer’s strings. | 在那里凶手用尸块制作了血迹线 |
[31:17] | And then Rebecca Lowell’s house where you found them. | 然后又转移到发现尸块的丽贝卡·洛厄尔家中 |
[31:19] | But given the condition of the larvae on the bodies, | 但根据尸块中蛆虫的状况来看 |
[31:22] | it looks like they were frozen and unfrozen more than that. | 感觉远不止冷冻再解冻这么简单 |
[31:25] | So there might be some other place they were kept. | 那么可能还有其他地方保存这些尸块 |
[31:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:29] | Unfortunately, the species of blowfly | 不幸的是 我在尸块上找到的 |
[31:31] | that I found on the bodies is | 这种绿头苍蝇分布太广 |
[31:33] | far too common to zero in on any specific location, | 无法定位到准确地点 |
[31:35] | but I’m hoping… | 但我希望… |
[31:39] | that these guys are different. | 这些小家伙可以派上用场 |
[31:40] | Scolytus ventralis, the fir engraver beetle. | 冷杉棘胫小蠹[甲虫] 人称冷杉雕刻师 |
[31:43] | Yeah. Most common in northern Nevada, | 是的 在内华达州北部比较常见 |
[31:46] | but I’m checking with the Bureau of Land Management to see | 但我问了国家土地管理局 |
[31:49] | if they’ve had any infestations closer to Vegas. | 看看维加斯附近有没有此类昆虫侵袭 |
[31:53] | It could be where Shaw’s taking Maya. | 也许能找到肖绑架玛雅的地方 |
[31:55] | Well, that’s where the… the hope part comes in. | 这也许有希望 |
[31:58] | 收到新邮件 | |
[31:59] | I got a response from the Bureau. | 收到国土局的回复了 |
[32:01] | “In the last six months, there have been reports | 过去六个月里 我们收到过几起 |
[32:04] | of fir engraver beetle colonies threatening | 冷杉棘胫小蠹侵害树木的报告 |
[32:06] | trees along Bighorn Ridge.” | 位于大角岭周边 |
[32:08] | That’s right here. | 大角岭在这 |
[32:10] | That’s a big area. | 范围很大 |
[32:12] | There are only a certain amount of roads in there, | 但该区域道路数量有限 |
[32:14] | so they have to pass by a traffic camera | 他们一定会被某个交通摄像头 |
[32:15] | at some point, right? | 拍到的 是吧 |
[32:17] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:17] | Good work. Thanks. | 干得好 谢谢 |
[32:53] | D.B., I need to talk to you. | D.B. 我得跟你谈谈 |
[32:55] | I know why Shaw’s doing what he’s doing. | 我知道肖为什么要这么做了 |
[32:56] | Tell you the truth, I don’t really care, | 说句实话 我根本不在乎 |
[32:58] | and I need to get to PD. | 我现在要去警局 |
[33:00] | I need you to hear this. | 你必须听我说完 |
[33:01] | The violin. The story about the girl at the recital. | 那把小提琴 还有独奏会上的小女孩 |
[33:04] | That was not Shaw talking about one of his victims. | 肖所说的不是受害者 |
[33:06] | He was talking about his daughter. | 而是他的女儿 |
[33:07] | I should’ve realized it right away. The violin– | 我当时就该意识到的 |
[33:09] | it-it wasn’t full size, | 那把小提琴偏小 |
[33:11] | it’s a kid’s instrument, and-and… | 是孩子专用的乐器 |
[33:12] | All right, slow down, slow down. | 好了 你慢慢说 |
[33:15] | I ran the DNA on the violin. | 我检测了小提琴上的DNA |
[33:18] | It’s female. | 是个女孩 |
[33:19] | It’s a familial match to the dead woman | 检测结果发现她和床上的死者 |
[33:22] | that we found in the bed, Rebecca Lowell’s sister, | 丽贝卡·洛厄尔的妹妹还有肖 |
[33:24] | and to Shaw. | 有亲缘关系 |
[33:26] | D.B., he had a daughter. | D.B. 他有个女儿 |
[33:28] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[33:29] | Yes, and it all makes sense now. | 是的 这样就都说得通了 |
[33:31] | He was protecting the escort ring run by Rebecca Lowell, | 他给丽贝卡·洛厄尔的卖淫团伙打掩护 |
[33:35] | and in her records it says that her sister | 据资料里所说 |
[33:37] | was one of the escorts. | 她的妹妹也是卖淫女之一 |
[33:38] | So Shaw was involved with the sister and had a kid. | 肖和她妹妹发生关系 有了个孩子 |
[33:41] | Yeah, and I confirmed the birth records. | 对 我查到了出生证明 |
[33:43] | Amy Lowell was born 2001. | 艾米·洛厄尔 2001年出生 |
[33:45] | And I don’t think I’m the only one who’s figured this out. | 我觉得不止我们发现了这件事 |
[33:48] | Winthrop. | 温斯洛普 |
[33:48] | He is exploiting Shaw’s one weakness. | 他抓住了肖的把柄 |
[33:50] | And based on the evidence that I found in that house, | 根据我在那座房子里找到的证据 |
[33:53] | I think that Winthrop murdered the mother | 应该是温斯洛普杀害了母亲 |
[33:54] | and abducted the daughter and now he’s holding her | 绑架了女儿 现在肖的目的只有一个 |
[33:57] | for one reason and one reason only. | 拿玛雅当条件 |
[34:00] | To trade. | 交换人质 |
[34:02] | Maya for Amy. | 玛雅换艾米 |
[34:04] | My daughter for his. | 用我女儿换他女儿 |
[34:20] | Shut off the engine. | 关掉引擎 |
[34:24] | Give me the key. | 把钥匙给我 |
[34:29] | Get out. | 出去 |
[34:30] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[34:33] | Because you don’t seem like the type. | 你看起来不像那种人 |
[34:35] | A killer. | 杀人犯 |
[34:37] | A man who preys on women. | 不像那种欺凌妇女的禽兽 |
[34:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:55] | Are they waiting for me? | 他们已经在等我了吗 |
[34:57] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 你很快就会知道了 |
[35:10] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[35:12] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[35:14] | My brother was right. | 我弟弟说得没错 |
[35:17] | You’re even more beautiful in person. | 你比照片上还要漂亮 |
[35:20] | I told you so. | 我说过的 |
[35:23] | Four years in prison. | 为了此次相见 |
[35:26] | It was worth every day just for this moment. | 四年的牢狱生活绝对值了 |
[35:30] | You were right, brother. | 你说得对 哥哥 |
[35:32] | Dreams really do come true. | 梦想果然成真了 |
[35:46] | We had a deal. Where’s my daughter? | 我们商量好的 我女儿呢 |
[35:48] | She’s here. And you’ll have her. | 她就在这 一会儿会给你的 |
[35:51] | Just as soon as you slide that gun over here. | 只要你把枪扔过来 |
[35:53] | We wouldn’t want any surprises, would we? | 我们不想节外生枝 不是吗 |
[35:55] | I’m sure you can understand. | 我想你一定能明白 |
[35:56] | My brother and I don’t have a lot of trust in cops. | 我弟弟和我都不太信任警察 |
[35:58] | Even dirty ones. | 哪怕是腐败的警察 |
[36:01] | Well, I don’t trust murderers. | 我还不相信杀人犯呢 |
[36:03] | I want to see Amy. | 我要看到艾米 |
[36:07] | Just got this from the Northeast Division. | 刚从东北分区查到这个 |
[36:09] | That’s Shaw’s car traveling east on Sunrise Highway. | 肖的车从日出大道上往东去了 |
[36:12] | 6:27 a.m. | 早上六点二十七分 |
[36:14] | That’s 20 minutes ago. | 也就是二十分钟之前 |
[36:15] | Yeah, if Shaw’s meeting with Winthrop, | 是的 如果肖要和温斯洛普见面 |
[36:17] | Winthrop’s M.O. says the location will be an industrial area | 以他们的习惯 地点应该选在工业区 |
[36:20] | or a warehouse district. | 或者仓库区 |
[36:21] | Right. Someplace isolated, away from prying eyes. | 是的 可以避开人群耳目的地方 |
[36:24] | Pull up the map of Bighorn Ridge. | 把大角岭的地图调出来 |
[36:26] | They’re flooding this area with patrol units. | 巡逻队正在全面排查这个地区 |
[36:28] | We’ve also scrambled air support. | 同时增派了空中支援 |
[36:29] | We got eyes in the sky. | 从上空往下搜索 |
[36:30] | That’s still a hell of lot of real estate. | 但这一片的厂房还是太多了 |
[36:32] | Yes, it is. But we’re getting closer. | 没错 但是会越来越接近他们的 |
[36:34] | Control, this is Air-Seven. | 总台 这里是空中七号 |
[36:36] | Just identified the suspect vehicle. | 发现嫌疑犯的车辆 |
[36:38] | Red Chevy Impala, license number | 红色雪佛兰英帕拉 车牌号码 |
[36:40] | ATDC425 Adam-Tom-David-Charlie 425. | |
[36:43] | What’s your location, Air-Seven? | 报告你的位置 空中七号 |
[36:44] | 1500 block of Sunrise Highway. | 日出大道1500街区 |
[36:46] | Looks like some kind of warehouse. | 看上去是个仓库 |
[36:48] | – Come on, let’s go. – Yeah. | -我们走 -好 |
[36:53] | – Amy. – Dad. | -艾米 -爸 |
[36:54] | Ah, ah, ah, not so fast. | 别急 别急 |
[36:57] | There’ll be plenty of time for hugs and kisses later. | 待会儿有的是时间让你们亲亲抱抱 |
[37:00] | The gun. | 把枪放下 |
[37:02] | You all right, sweetheart? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[37:14] | I want to get out of here. Where’s my mom? | 我想离开这里 妈妈在哪儿 |
[37:16] | It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[37:17] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[37:20] | So sweet. | 多甜蜜啊 |
[37:22] | Nothing like family, right, Jared? | 没什么能像家人这般甜蜜了 对吧 杰拉德 |
[37:24] | When do I get what’s coming to me? | 我要的东西呢 |
[37:26] | Patience, brother. | 耐心点 伙计 |
[37:28] | You know we can’t have any loose ends. | 你知道我们不能有半点闪失 |
[37:32] | I should’ve figured you’d do this. | 我早该知道你会这么做了 |
[37:37] | You should’ve figured a dirty cop | 你也该想到一个腐败的警察 |
[37:38] | would have a throwaway. Run. | 利用过后就没有价值了 快跑 |
[38:24] | You think you’re smarter than me? | 你以为你比我聪明吗 |
[38:33] | You’ve taken from me the only family I’ve ever had. | 你夺走了我唯一的家人 |
[38:36] | The only real family. | 唯一真正的家人 |
[38:38] | The only real love in my life. | 人生中唯一的挚爱 |
[38:40] | I saw how you looked at your little girl. | 我看到了你看你女儿时的神情 |
[38:42] | I know how much she means to you. | 我知道她对你有多重要 |
[38:45] | She’s not gonna get very far, ’cause I’m gonna find her. | 她跑不了多远 因为我会找到她 |
[38:48] | And just so you know, | 我要让你知道 |
[38:50] | when I do, I’m gonna do things to her | 等我找到她 我会对她做些 |
[38:53] | you can’t even imagine. | 你无法想象的事情 |
[39:06] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[39:07] | I’ll get help. | 我去找人来帮忙 |
[39:18] | Maya, you all right? | 玛雅 你还好吗 |
[39:19] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[39:20] | – Where are they? – Inside. Shaw’s wounded. | -他们在哪 -在里面 肖受伤了 |
[39:22] | And Winthrop and Briscoe are dead, I think. | 温斯洛普和布里斯克死了 我想 |
[39:24] | Let’s roll, boys. | 走吧 伙计们 |
[39:30] | Check the back. | 检查后面 |
[39:39] | Briscoe’s dead. | 布里斯克死了 |
[39:41] | I got a pulse, but it’s faint. | 这边有脉搏 但很微弱 |
[39:43] | Charlie-04-Stokes. | 这里是C04 丝多克斯 |
[39:44] | I need immediate medical at my location. | 请立即向我所在位置派遣医疗救援 |
[39:47] | Maya said that Winthrop’s dead. | 玛雅说温斯洛普死了 |
[39:49] | But where the hell is he? | 可他在哪儿呢 |
[40:05] | You must be Amy, yeah? | 你一定是艾米 对吧 |
[40:06] | I’m Detective Crawford. | 我是克罗福德警探 |
[40:08] | We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我们带你离开这里 好吗 |
[40:10] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:15] | You were so brave. | 你太勇敢了 |
[40:16] | Learned from the best. | 跟我最棒的父亲学的 |
[40:21] | I was afraid… | 我还怕再也… |
[40:23] | I know. I know. Me, too. | 我知道 我知道 我也怕 |
[40:43] | How are you doing? | 感觉如何 |
[40:46] | I’ve… been better. | 我好些了 |
[40:48] | How’s Amy doing? | 艾米怎么样 |
[40:50] | She’s safe. | 她安全了 |
[40:52] | She’s with Child Protective Services now. | 她现在在儿童保护机构 |
[40:55] | They’re not gonna let me see her, are they? | 他们不会让我再见她了 是吗 |
[41:00] | Well, that’s probably just the same. | 估计也没什么区别 |
[41:01] | I was never a very good father to her anyway. | 对她来说我反正从来都不是个好父亲 |
[41:03] | Just… some guy who showed up | 只是时不时出现一下 |
[41:06] | from time to time, took her to the park, | 带她去公园 |
[41:08] | got her some ice cream, | 给她买冰淇淋 |
[41:10] | then I was gone again. | 然后又消失了 |
[41:15] | I just wish you would’ve come to me | 我真心希望你要是能在这一切发生前 |
[41:16] | before all this happened. | 来找我该多好 |
[41:18] | Maybe I could’ve helped. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[41:20] | I should’ve. | 我是应该 |
[41:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:24] | There’s something you can do for me now. | 现在你也能帮我个忙 |
[41:27] | Amy’s got a grandmother, lives in Texas. | 艾米的祖母 住在德克萨斯州 |
[41:30] | She’s a good woman. | 她是个好女人 |
[41:32] | I just can’t bear to see her get lost in the system. | 我只是不想看到她迷失在保护机构里 |
[41:36] | I’ll make sure she doesn’t. | 我会确保她不会的 |
[41:39] | You should just focus on getting better. | 你还是先努力康复吧 |
[41:42] | That’s when the trouble starts, right? | 从那时候起就该有麻烦了 对吧 |
[41:45] | When I get out of here? | 等我出院的时候 |
[41:58] | I talked to Greg. | 我跟格雷格聊过了 |
[41:59] | He and Nick are still processing the scene. | 他和尼克还在处理现场 |
[42:01] | They found a blood trail leading from the building | 他们发现了一条血迹从仓库一直到 |
[42:03] | to a drainage tunnel, | 一个排水隧洞里 |
[42:05] | which led to a wash. | 最后都被冲走了 |
[42:07] | But no Winthrop? | 但没发现温斯洛普吗 |
[42:08] | No. | 没有 |
[42:13] | All these women. | 所有这些女人 |
[42:16] | Maya was almost one of them. | 玛雅差点就成了其中之一 |
[42:19] | But she wasn’t. | 但她没有 |
[42:23] | You came close, D.B. | 你越来越接近了 D.B. |
[42:25] | The greater good. | 更好的是 |
[42:26] | Briscoe’s dead, and Winthrop’s on the run, a fugitive. | 布里斯克死了 温斯洛普在逃 |
[42:29] | You can plaster his face everywhere, | 你可以四处通缉他 |
[42:31] | freeze his accounts. | 冻结他的账户 |
[42:33] | You’re in the driver’s seat. | 现在主动权都在你手上 |
[42:35] | Why doesn’t it feel like that? | 为什么感觉却并非如此呢 |
[42:39] | No. | 不 |
[42:41] | No, this guy’s a predator. | 不 这家伙是个捕食者 |
[42:42] | He’s an animal. | 是个禽兽 |
[42:44] | You know what they say. | 你知道俗话怎么说的 |
[42:47] | Animals are most dangerous when they’re cornered. | 走投无路 狗急跳墙 |