时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |
[00:14] | Look, my parents probably won’t even ask, | 瞧,我父母没有要我这样, |
[00:16] | but if they do, I spent the night at your house, ok? | 如果他们说了,晚上我就不会出来了,知道吗? |
[00:20] | Damn, | 糟糕, |
[00:22] | got two dangles on my ass. | 后面跟着两个低能. |
[00:25] | I’ll call you back. | 等会打给你. |
[00:28] | I’m not even going that fast. | 我没开这么快. |
[00:51] | Officer I think I’m lost. | 警官,我想我迷路了. |
[01:12] | You made good time. | 我来的真快. |
[01:13] | Yeah yeah, I | 恩,我 |
[01:16] | I rolled out as soon as I got the call. Oh, no. | 一接到电话,我就来了.不会吧. |
[01:19] | What? Did you know him? | 什么?你认识他? |
[01:24] | Yeah, his name is Dan Cofield, | 恩,他叫 Dan Cofield, |
[01:26] | I worked on a case with him a few years ago. | 我几年前和他合作过. |
[01:30] | He’s got a wife and kids. | 他有妻儿. |
[01:38] | Hi / Yeah. | 嗨 / 在. |
[01:40] | Girl says officer Cofield pulled her over, | 那个女孩说 Cofield警官叫她靠边的, |
[01:43] | walked up already covered in blood. | 走过之处都有血迹. |
[01:45] | Collapsed right in front of her. | 在她面前倒地. |
[01:46] | Is that her right there? | 在那里的是她吗? |
[01:47] | Yeah, the name’s Maloire Jacobs. | 恩,她名字叫Maloire Jacobs. |
[01:50] | She didn’t do it though. | 不是她干的. |
[01:52] | I checked in and around her car, and no gun, no casings. | 我查过她的车,没有枪,没有弹壳. |
[01:55] | Swabbed her hand for GSR. | 用药水擦洗过她的手. |
[01:56] | Unless she’s the greatest actress in the world, | 除非她是最好的演员, |
[01:58] | the kid’s telling the truth. | 否则她讲的是真话. |
[02:00] | Ok, let’s call in all shifts. | 好吧,让我们去找夜猫子吧. |
[02:02] | They hit one of us, | 他们惹了我们中的一个, |
[02:05] | they hit us all. | 就等于把我们都惹了. |
[02:42] | CSI: Miami 2×20 The Oath | CSI:迈阿密 诅咒 |
[02:45] | ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON CBS: 2004/04/19 | CBS播放时间: 2004/04/19 |
[02:55] | He took two in the vest Alexx? | Alexx,他背心中有两颗? |
[02:56] | Uh hmm, | 恩, |
[02:58] | class two vest did it’s job. | 双层背心起了作用. |
[03:00] | Stopped these bullets from penetrating. | 阻止了子弹的穿透. |
[03:03] | So what killed him? | 那什么杀死了他? |
[03:04] | Well, vests can’t stop it if it doesn’t cover. | 恩,身体无法挡住子弹打入没有背心的部分. |
[03:10] | Bullet entered his upper torso, | 子弹进入到他上身, |
[03:12] | penetrated his lung. | 刺穿了他的肺. |
[03:16] | Bloody foam around the mouth indicates pulmonary edema. | 嘴巴周围的血表明了他有肺水肿. |
[03:19] | Lung’s filled with fluid. | 肺部充满了液体. |
[03:20] | Poor boy couldn’t breathe. | 可怜的他不能呼吸. |
[03:22] | So that explains why he couldn’t use the | 怪不得他不能用 |
[03:23] | radio to call for help, right? / Yeah | 无线电寻求帮助,是吗? /对 |
[03:35] | I’ll know more when I finish my post. | 检查后我会知道更多的. |
[03:37] | Ok. Thank you. | 好的,谢谢. |
[03:42] | Three bullets struck in the passenger-side door. | 三颗子弹穿透了车门. |
[03:44] | They’re all 38 caliber. | 都是38口径. |
[03:45] | Cofield get a shot though? | Cofield中弹了? |
[03:47] | His magazine’s missing five rounds but | 他枪里少了5颗子弹 |
[03:48] | I haven’t seen any casings. | 但我找不到弹壳. |
[03:50] | My guess is he was shot somewhere else. | 我猜他是在其他地方中弹的. |
[03:52] | That coroborates our witness’ story about the stop. | 看起来我们的目击证人说的没错. |
[03:55] | So I guess this isn’t our primary crime scene. | 所以这不是主要案发地点. |
[04:01] | Right now, it’s the only thing we’ve got. | 现在我们只知道一样. |
[04:07] | I’ve got blood in here. | 留在这儿的血迹. |
[04:09] | Something definitely went on in the back of this car. | 肯定有东西跟在他车后面. |
[04:13] | I wanna see what happened at the front with this on-board camera. | 我想看看车上的摄像机里有什么. |
[04:24] | This tape plays on a loop. | 这带子巡回播放. |
[04:26] | It’s activated when you hit the light bar, | 当你撞了他车的屁股,它就被激活了, |
[04:28] | so we might be able to get something off of it. | 所以也许我们能发现些什么. |
[04:31] | Our victim, officer Dan Cofield had | 我们的受害人,Dan Cofield警官 |
[04:33] | four traffic stops last night, not counting the girl. | 上礼拜查获了4次交通违例, 不算那女孩的. |
[04:36] | You wanna start with the most recent and work backward? | 你想从最近的那桩开始往后查? |
[04:39] | Sure. | 当然. |
[04:42] | I wonder why he called this guy over. | 我想知道他为何叫住那人. |
[04:44] | Will you check the MDT log? | 你可以查一下MDT日志吗? |
[04:51] | Now there’s no Mobile Data Terminal entry | 现在没有移动数据端口可用了 |
[04:54] | corresponding with this time stamp. | 如果按照这个时间标准. |
[04:57] | He never logged the stop? That’s strange. | 他没有写进停车日志里,那就奇怪了. |
[04:59] | It’s worse than strange. | 比奇怪更糟. |
[05:01] | It’s the type of thing to get your days off. | 一天的时间又泡汤了. |
[05:07] | Why are they walking to the back of the radio car? | 为什么他们到车后面去? |
[05:11] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[05:12] | Something’s happening behind the camera. | 摄像机后面有好戏在上演. |
[05:16] | May be a little baton therapy? | 也许是警棍正在发威? |
[05:18] | Could explain the blood and hair we found on the cage. | 这倒可以解释后面的血迹和头发. |
[05:24] | The plates are current. Will you run them? | 车牌是现成的. 可以看一下吗? |
[05:35] | Fred Rutter. Address in Hialeah. | Fred Rutter.住在Hialeah. |
[05:38] | He’s the same guy from the video. | 就是镜头里的那个人. |
[05:42] | I wasn’t there. | 我不在那儿. |
[05:43] | Well we have DNA proof. Blood and hair. | 我们有血以及头发的DNA证明. |
[05:47] | Do you wanna tell us why he pulled you over? | 他为何叫你停车? |
[05:50] | It’s personal. Mr.Rutter, | 这是私事.Rutter先生, |
[05:52] | the murder of a police officer | 谋杀警官 |
[05:53] | is more personal than you can imagine. | 在你想像中确实是私事. |
[05:55] | Murder? Oh, woa, hey, | 谋杀? 噢,哇,嘿, |
[05:58] | I didn’t kill any cop. | 我没有杀警察. |
[06:00] | I didn’t even touch him. | 我连碰都没碰过他. |
[06:01] | You are our number one suspect. | 你是我们头号嫌疑人. |
[06:04] | I suggest that you start talking right now. | 现在你可以说了. |
[06:09] | Look, Cofield lives across the street from me. | 听着, Cofield和我的住处只是隔街之遥. |
[06:12] | He’s always hasseling me about my dogs | 他总是为了 |
[06:13] | barking and fixing the bikes on the lawn. | 为了犬吠还有在草地上修自行车和我吵架. |
[06:16] | So I told him off. | 所以我回敬了他. |
[06:17] | And look at this! He went Rodney King on me! | 看这里! 他竟然打我! |
[06:19] | Why didn’t you file a complaint with the police department? | 你为什么不去找警察来呢? |
[06:21] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[06:24] | I know how you guys work. | 我知道你们是如何工作的. |
[06:25] | Blew all the silence, | 自以为了不起, |
[06:27] | backing each other’s play, come on! | 互相为对方做戏 算了吧! |
[06:29] | Actually it doesn’t work like that. | 事实上不是这样的. |
[06:31] | Yeah, right. | 好吧. |
[06:32] | Can anybody vouch for your whereabouts last night? | 有人可以证明你昨晚的行踪吗? |
[06:34] | I dunno, about 300 people at the shore club. | 我不知道, 大约有300来人在海边酒吧. |
[06:36] | I work closing. | 我可以走了吧. |
[06:38] | One more thing. | 还有一事 |
[06:41] | That blood on your watch. I’m curious about it. | 你表上的血迹. 我对之很好奇. |
[06:42] | Where did it come from. | 你从哪儿得来的. |
[06:45] | Well, it’s probably mine after what that maniac did to me. | 恩,是我的血,可能是那个疯子打我时留下的. |
[06:48] | Calleigh, check his watch, | Calleigh,检查下这个表, |
[06:51] | and then check his story. | 看看他说的是不是真话. |
[07:40] | Mike, escort me would ya? | Mike,跟着我,好吗? |
[08:35] | Eric! / H! | |
[08:38] | Listen, I followed markings from the muffler to this location. | 听着,我跟着记号来到这里. |
[08:42] | Found blood, casings, and uh, some tread marks. | 找到了血迹, 弹壳, 还有一些鞋印. |
[08:46] | Found our shooting scene. Excellent. | 找到了枪击现场.太好了. |
[08:47] | There’s only one problem. | 现在只有一个问题. |
[08:49] | The IAB. | |
[08:51] | Well, look what the cat dragged in. | 恩,看看是哪只野猫子溜进来了. |
[08:53] | Rick! | |
[08:57] | You’re in my crime scene. | 你在我的犯罪现场. |
[08:59] | Actually, you’re in mine Horatio. | 事实上,你是在我Horatio的犯罪现场里. |
[09:00] | I take it that Internal Affairs guys have developed | 我突然发现内务部的人有了 |
[09:04] | a fascination with forensics. | 超强的争辩能力. |
[09:06] | Ah, that’s good. I’ll remember that. | 我记下了. |
[09:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[09:09] | Saw the report this AM, | 看今早的报告, |
[09:10] | Danny Cofield was working outside his assigned patrol area. | Danny Cofield出了他指定的巡逻区域. |
[09:13] | So, you’re ahead of the curve. That’s sexy. | 原来你是为这事来的,真厉害. |
[09:15] | We’ve both got a job to do. | 我们俩都有事要做. |
[09:16] | I expect to be copied on every part of this investigation. | 我想拷贝一下调查的所有细节部分. |
[09:19] | I will be kept in the loop? | 我跟着你们的进度? |
[09:20] | A police officer has been killed, | 一位警察被杀, |
[09:22] | and I need to take a look at that, now! | 我要看现场,现在! |
[09:27] | Hi / Hey. | 嗨 /嘿. |
[09:29] | Pick you up at eight? | 晚八点来接我? |
[09:31] | Got reservations at “Touch”. | 到约定地点. |
[09:33] | – That sounds good. – Alright, bye bye. | – 听起来不错. – 好的,再见. |
[09:42] | So…, wow! | 那么…, 哇! |
[09:45] | Yeah, me and Stetler. | 是的,我和Stetler. |
[09:48] | When did that happen? | 什么时候开始的? |
[09:50] | He asked me out, I said yes. | 他约我出去,我同意了. |
[09:52] | That’s usually how it works. | 传统手法. |
[09:59] | Stetler is simple, | Stetler很单纯, |
[10:01] | and this is just, | 但这却, |
[10:04] | comlicated. / Yeah. | 很复杂. / 是的. |
[10:07] | Complicated. | 复杂. |
[10:12] | You had a daughter you didn’t tell me about. | 你有个女儿但你没有告诉我. |
[10:18] | Makes it kinda hard to trust you. | 要信你有点难度. |
[10:23] | I understand. | 我理解. |
[10:51] | Eric! | |
[10:53] | All the blood evidence on the scene H. | 所有的血都证明是现场的. |
[10:56] | That means that Dan Cofield was shot right here. | 那就是说 Dan Cofield 是在这儿中弹的. |
[10:59] | Yeah, traveled a half mile across town. | 是的,穿过城镇半里的路. |
[11:03] | Blood drops to the left of the tracks | 地上的血迹 |
[11:05] | put him on the driver’s side of the radio car. | 一直延伸到他上车为止. |
[11:08] | So we have five rounds missing from his magazine. | 现在我们找到了他枪里的5颗弹壳. |
[11:10] | Yeah, 9 mil, standard MDPD issue. | 是的,MDPD标准型号. |
[11:13] | The rounds are discharged back and to the right, | 弹壳都落在右后方, |
[11:16] | which means he used the patrol car to shield himself. | 就是说他曾用车来防卫自己. |
[11:23] | I found two other sets of tire tracks. | 我发现了另外两道车轮痕迹. |
[11:26] | Fresh rubber on all of them. | 新的橡胶胎印. |
[11:28] | Ok. Means they were in a hurry. | 噢,那他们在赶时间喽. |
[11:29] | Do we have a vehicle type? | 有车样子了吗? |
[11:31] | Dunno, farthest set’s wide, intricate tread. | 还不知道,远端宽阔, 错综复杂. |
[11:34] | May be an expensive car, | 也许是辆好车, |
[11:36] | but definitely an expensive tyre. | 但肯定装了个好胎. |
[11:38] | The others are single tread and narrow. | 另一些就好认多了. |
[11:40] | Motorcycle and a high end car. | 摩托车和一辆跑车. |
[11:42] | What were they doing here? | 那他们在这里干吗? |
[11:43] | I dunno, nothing legal that’s for sure. | 不清楚,反正是不合法的. |
[11:46] | You think Cofield was into something dirty? | 你认为 Cofield 在干坏事? |
[11:48] | I don’t know Eric. | Eric,我不知道. |
[11:49] | I hope not. | 希望不是. |
[12:08] | What is it now? | 又怎么了? |
[12:09] | Just thought I’d return your watch. | 只是要还你表. |
[12:11] | Well, it’s nice of you to go out of your way. | 你真是太好了. |
[12:14] | You know Mr. Rutter, I’m not entirely convinced that officer | 你认识Rutter先生, 也不算认识 |
[12:16] | Cofield was angry at you for the reasons you mentioned. | Cofield 因为你所提到的原因对你很恼火. |
[12:19] | There are no motorcycles on the lawn, | 草地上没有摩托车, |
[12:21] | there are no dogs. | 也没狗. |
[12:23] | The blood on the watch isn’t yours or officer Cofield’s. | 你表上的血迹不是你的,也不是Cofield的. |
[12:25] | It’s female. | 是个女性. |
[12:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么. |
[12:28] | Why did you lie? | 你为何说谎? |
[12:31] | Who’s that? Excuse me. Miss! | |
[12:33] | Yeah, it’s ok honey. | 那好吧,宝贝. |
[12:35] | Can I speak to you for a moment, outside? | 我可以和你说两句吗, 在外面? |
[12:41] | It’s ok | 没问题 |
[12:45] | Here’s your watch. | 你的表. |
[12:52] | My name’s Calleigh, | 你叫Calleigh, |
[12:53] | I’m with Miami-Dade PD. | 我是迈阿密警局的. |
[12:55] | How did you hurt your lip? | 你的嘴唇怎么回事? |
[13:00] | How did you hurt your lip? | 你的嘴唇怎么回事? |
[13:05] | I fell down. | 我摔倒了. |
[13:08] | Your hands aren’t hurt. | 但你的手没受伤. |
[13:10] | Didn’t you try to protect yourself when you fell? | 难道你摔倒时没有试图保护自己吗? |
[13:16] | I’m sorry. I don’t want any trouble. | 对不起,我不想惹麻烦. |
[13:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[13:31] | If you need help. | 如果你要帮忙的话. |
[13:50] | I got your page. | 我收到了你的信息. |
[13:52] | You were right Calleigh. | 真是Calleigh的. |
[13:53] | The DNA from your hankerchief, | 你手帕上的DNA , |
[13:56] | matches the DNA collected from the watch. | 和表上的想吻合. |
[13:58] | I hate that. | 靠. |
[14:00] | She won’t talk because she’s afraid. | 她不肯说是因为她害怕. |
[14:01] | It’s probably an illegal | 可能是非法移民的缘故. |
[14:03] | I guess officer Cofield tried to | 我想 Cofield 只是想 |
[14:05] | give Fred a taste of his own medicine. | 让Fred自尝苦果. |
[14:07] | Is he our cop-killer? | 那他是杀害Cofield的凶手吗? |
[14:08] | No, his alibi checks out. | 不,他的辩解是清白的. |
[14:10] | He’s a sleezebag of a different variety. | 他只是一个混混. |
[14:12] | You know, I couldn’t enter the house under domestic violence, | 如果一个家充满暴力,我是不会进去探究的, |
[14:15] | because I didn’t have any hard evidence | 因为我没有有力的证据或 |
[14:16] | or the cooperation of the victim, | 和受害人去合作, |
[14:19] | but I think with this, I could get him on assault. | 但我是这样想的, 我可以以攻击他人为由来搞定他. |
[15:03] | Hey, copied these for you. | 嘿,帮你复印了这些. |
[15:05] | Got lucky on the gum from the radio car. | 车上的口香糖为我们带来了幸运. |
[15:07] | Somebody left DNA? | 有人留了DNA在上面? |
[15:08] | Hmm, three somebodies. | 是三个人. |
[15:11] | You’re kidding me. | 你是在开玩笑. |
[15:12] | First donor is female, saliva. | 第一个是女性的唾液. |
[15:14] | She’s our gum chewer. | 她咀嚼过口香糖. |
[15:16] | Alright, CODISed it? | 好的,身份确认了吗? |
[15:18] | Notta. | 还没. |
[15:19] | Alright, how about the other two somebodies. | 噢,那另外两个呢. |
[15:21] | Not saliva, not female. | 不是唾液,也不是女性的(DNA). |
[15:26] | Semen? | 精子? |
[15:28] | I guess we weren’t the only ones who got lucky. | 我想我们不是唯一幸运的人. |
[15:30] | You would say that. | 我同意. |
[15:32] | Male samples got trapped in the gum. | 男性的特征在口香糖里面. |
[15:35] | I’m thinking she chewed it after. | 我想她是之后才咀嚼它的. |
[15:37] | Right, she’s living dangerously. | 对,她是险中求生. |
[15:39] | Probably some hooker lost her gum during transport. | 口香糖也可能是妓女在转送的过程中留下的. |
[15:43] | Tamyra, the gum was found in the front seat. | Tamyra, 口香糖是在前坐发现的. |
[15:52] | Why would he be transporting a hooker in the front… oh. | 他为什么会转送一个妓女在前…噢. |
[15:58] | Listen hmm, you know, this cop, he’s, | 听着, 你知道,这个警察,他是, |
[16:01] | he’s got a family so… | 他有家庭,所以… |
[16:04] | I’m a mute until the facts are in. | 我会沉默直到真相大白. |
[16:05] | Alright, thanks. | 恩,谢谢. |
[16:18] | Mrs.Cofield. | Cofield太太. |
[16:21] | Lieutenant. | 中尉. |
[16:22] | I appreciate you taking the time. | 我很感激你能抽空. |
[16:26] | Laurie, we are gonna find out who did this to Dan. | Laurie, 我们会追查出到底是谁杀了Dan. |
[16:29] | You have my word on it. | 我保证. |
[16:30] | I know you will. | 我知道. |
[16:32] | Dan loved his job very much. | Dan 爱他这个职业. |
[16:35] | It’s all he ever talked about. | 这一直是他谈论的话题. |
[16:37] | Well, he was a good man and a great officer. | 他是个好同志. |
[16:41] | Everyone’s been really nice, | 每个人都很好, |
[16:43] | the other wives. | 对妇人也是. |
[16:46] | But, | 但, |
[16:48] | I’ve already heard things, | 我也听说了一些事, |
[16:50] | about an IAB investigation. | 关于IAB的调查. |
[16:54] | Well, an investigation like that | 像那类调查 |
[16:56] | is normal for this type of situation. | 在这种情况下是很正常的. |
[17:02] | Dan didn’t tell me everything. | Dan没有告诉过我. |
[17:05] | If he was into something, | 如果他和某事有关的话, |
[17:08] | I’m worried about the kids. | 我担心孩子. |
[17:11] | If we loose Dan’s pension. | 如果没有没有 Dan的养老金 |
[17:13] | Oh, I’m sorry, / Ok. | 噢,对不起, / 没事. |
[17:14] | I know it sounds horrible. | 我知道这听起来很可怕. |
[17:15] | This is not easy. | 真不容易. |
[17:18] | Here’s what I want you to do. | 这是我想叫你去做的. |
[17:19] | I want you to leave everything to me now. | 我想你把一切都向我坦白. |
[17:24] | Excuse me. | 对不起. |
[17:27] | What do ya got? | 有何发现? |
[17:30] | CODIS-hit on the gum Gary Neilson. | 口香糖里的那个男的是 Gary Neilson. |
[17:33] | He’s in the system for sexual assault back in 2000. | 在2000年,他有性侵犯记录. |
[17:36] | – He lives in Belle harbour. – Ok, perfect ! | – 他住在Belle 港口. – 很好 ! |
[17:44] | It’s a gimme right? / Sure | 是给我的是吗? |
[17:48] | Gary, | / 当然 |
[17:50] | you need to lock your elbows. | 你应该稳住你的衬部. |
[17:53] | Looking for a forth? | 在找什么? |
[17:55] | Actually, we’re looking for you. | 事实上,我们在找你. |
[17:57] | What for? | 为什么? |
[17:58] | Information on a murdered cop. | 一个被谋杀的警察之信息. |
[18:01] | Dan Cofield. | |
[18:03] | Oh, I saw that in the news. | 噢,我在新闻里看到过. |
[18:05] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了. |
[18:06] | We found your DNA inside a piece of chewing gum | 我们在一个口香糖里发现了你的DNA |
[18:08] | inside officer Cofields car. | 在Cofields的警车里. |
[18:12] | I’m sorry, I was waiting for the punch line. | 对不起,我在等笑话中的关键部分. |
[18:14] | This is no joke, I can assure you. | 我保证,这不是笑话. |
[18:17] | Now you’d better tell them to move on without you. | 你最好现在先让他们继续. |
[18:22] | I’ll catch up with you at the club house Alright! | 我们俱乐部里再见 好的! |
[18:29] | I wasn’t in any police car. | 我不曾在警车里. |
[18:31] | May be you weren’t but your semen | 也许你没有但你的精子 |
[18:32] | was inside your chewing gum. | 在口香糖里. |
[18:38] | I was with a girl, alright? | 我和一个女孩做了,行了吧? |
[18:40] | She has a piece of gum, | 她有一片口香糖, |
[18:42] | you come and hassel me? | 你来是和我辩论的吗? |
[18:43] | Right now, our problem is a dead officer. | 现在问题是那个死去的警官. |
[18:45] | I don’t know anything about that. | 那我就不知道了. |
[18:46] | But you do know the girl. | 但你认识那个女孩. |
[18:49] | I used her services last night. | 我昨晚叫了她的服务. |
[18:53] | Biggest mistake I ever made. | 是我做的最愚蠢的事了. |
[18:54] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[18:55] | Like they give you the real one. | 类似于他们给你的名字. |
[18:56] | Well, we’ll take a fake on, | 我们可以要一个假名字, |
[18:58] | and a location. | 和一个地点. |
[19:02] | Tiffany. | |
[19:04] | 137th. Overtown. | Overtown 137号. |
[19:06] | See, that wasn’t that hard | 看见不,那没什么难的 |
[19:11] | Please, sit down. | 请,坐. |
[19:14] | Tiffany, how well did you know officer Cofield. | Tiffany, 你了解officer Cofield有多少. |
[19:18] | I didn’t | 我不知道 |
[19:19] | Cop’s a cop. | 警察就是警察. |
[19:22] | Officer Cofield’s a little different. | Officer Cofield有一点不同. |
[19:24] | Oh my god. | 噢,天啊. |
[19:28] | Now I remember him. | 现在我记起他了. |
[19:28] | Well you should, you were in his car | 你应该记得你坐过他的车 |
[19:30] | last night right before he got murdered. | 昨晚在他被谋杀以前. |
[19:33] | No I wans’t. | 不,我没有. |
[19:34] | Your gum says you were. | 你的口香糖说明你在那儿. |
[19:36] | Cops have to clean out their cars after every shift. | 警察在每次轮班后都要清洗他们的车. |
[19:39] | Which leaves a very small window. | 那就会留下很细小的线索. |
[19:45] | He said he wouldn’t arrest me | 他说他不会逮捕我 |
[19:46] | if, you know I took care of him. | 如果,你知道的,照顾他一下. |
[19:52] | What exactly did he ask you to do? | 他具体要你做什么? |
[19:54] | He had his thing just like any of them. | 就像其他男人要求的一样. |
[19:59] | He was nice though. | 他人很好. |
[20:01] | Even paid me. | 还付了我钱. |
[20:03] | You happen to have the money that he used? | 你有他用过的钱? |
[20:13] | 300 bucks. | 300块. |
[20:15] | That’s all of it. | 全都在. |
[20:16] | Wow, that’s a lot of cash for an honest cop to be throwing around. | 哇, 那对于一个正直的警察倒是一笔很大的数目. |
[20:21] | Unless it wasn’t for sex. | 除非不是为了性. |
[20:33] | Car’s in the driveway. | 车停在车道 |
[20:38] | Mr.Rutter we have a warrant to search the premises. | Rutter先生 我们授权来问年几个问题. |
[20:43] | Let’s go around the back. | 去后面看看. |
[21:01] | Oh…/ I’ve got him. Call it in. | 噢…/ 我看到他了.进去. |
[21:07] | Bitch stabbed me and took off. | 那贱货刺伤了我就逃了. |
[21:09] | An ambulance is on its way. | 救护车马上就到. |
[21:11] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[21:12] | Anna Moralez. | |
[21:14] | She got a job? | 他有工作吗? |
[21:15] | She helps a friend out. | 她帮过一个朋友. |
[21:17] | Do you know her friend’s name? | 你知道她朋友的名字吗? |
[21:18] | Uh, Maria, Maria, something, | 恩, Maria, Maria,或其他什么的, |
[21:19] | they’re always jabbering in Spanish. | 他们一直用西班牙语闲谈. |
[21:21] | Woman named Maria in Miami! | 在迈阿密叫Maria 的女人! |
[21:22] | That narrows it down. | 范围开始缩小了. |
[21:29] | Excuse me. | 对不起. |
[21:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[21:31] | The man looks pretty cut and dried. | 那男的被刺伤了. |
[21:32] | Weapon on the ground, | 凶器在地上, |
[21:33] | standard kitchen knife. | 标准的厨房刀具. |
[21:35] | Victim stabbed there, | 受害人在这里被刺, |
[21:36] | crawled from there to there, | 从那里爬到那儿, |
[21:37] | looks like he was going for the phone. | 看上去他要去找电话. |
[21:39] | Fresh paint. | 新鲜的油漆. |
[21:41] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[21:42] | That’s great. | 很好. |
[21:43] | I appreciate your assessment. | 我感谢你的评估. |
[21:45] | Unknown suspect fled in a hurry, | 嫌疑犯匆忙逃跑, |
[21:47] | possibly on foot. | 可能是走着离开的. |
[21:48] | The suspect’s not unknown. | 疑犯不是没有名字. |
[21:50] | Her name is Anna Moralez, | 她叫 Anna Moralez, |
[21:51] | approximately 5’6, 110 pounds, | 大约身高 5’6, 110磅, |
[21:54] | black hair, brown eyes. | 黑发,眼睛棕色. |
[21:55] | First rule of thumb. | 第一条定律. |
[21:56] | Question a living victim if you’ve got one. | 问受害人问题如果你找到他们的话. |
[21:58] | They might be lying, but at least it’s a start | 他们可能在说谎, 但至少那是个开端 |
[22:00] | Second thing, put out a broadcast below. | 第二条, 在下面放个广播(例如,对讲机). |
[22:04] | Oh, and officer, | 噢,警官, |
[22:05] | I don’t believe I got your name. | 我还不知道你的名字. |
[22:07] | Aaron Jessup. and…. | |
[22:09] | Calleigh Ducane. CSI. | |
[22:11] | Welcome to Miami-Dade PD. | 欢迎来到迈阿密犯罪现场调查科. |
[23:48] | Yeah, soon as we can. | 恩,尽快. |
[23:51] | Hey Rick, | 嘿 Rick, |
[23:52] | Rick, you got a minute? | Rick,你有时间吗? |
[23:54] | Yeah, excuse me? | 有,对不起? |
[23:56] | Since when do uniforms carry CI money? | 他什么时候有这些钱的? |
[23:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[23:59] | Dan Cofield was running this girl | Dan Cofield要这个女孩 |
[24:00] | as a confidential informant, wasn’t he? | 来做秘密活动,是吗? |
[24:03] | I just found that out this morning. | 我也是今天早上再知道的. |
[24:04] | When were you going to tell me? | 你准备什么时候告诉我? |
[24:06] | What was Dan into? | Dan到底有什么事? |
[24:09] | Cofield logged out the cash to pay the girl. | Cofield 付给那女孩钱. |
[24:12] | He photocopied the serial numbers… | 他影印了序列号… |
[24:13] | I know the money is legitimate. | 我知道这钱是合法的. |
[24:15] | The money is, but he may not be. | 钱是,但他可能不是. |
[24:21] | Here you go. / Thank you. | 给你. / 谢谢. |
[24:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[24:33] | IAB investigations are confidential. | 要知道,IAB调查是. |
[24:35] | Strictly need to know. | 机密的. |
[24:36] | If I figure out that you’re withholding information from me Rick. | 如果我知道你对我有所隐瞒. |
[24:39] | This is about me dating your brother’s wife, isn’t it? | 是不是关于我和你兄弟的妻子约会,是吗? |
[24:46] | No, this is about your desire to destroy a man’s reputation, | 不, 这是关于你想毁掉一个人的声誉, |
[24:50] | that’s what this is about. | 这就是你所说的关于. |
[24:51] | The verdict is still out on officer Cofield. | 陪审团的意见还没有知晓. |
[24:53] | Soon as I can clear his name, I will. | 如果能证明他的清白,我会的. |
[24:56] | I’m doing my job. | 这是我的工作. |
[24:57] | And leaving a cop-killer on the street. | 让凶手逍遥法外. |
[25:09] | Tiffany, you lied to me, didn’t you? | Tiffany,你骗我,是吗? |
[25:10] | Officer Cofield said don’t trust anyone. | Officer Cofield 说不要轻信任何人. |
[25:13] | Hmm. | 恩. |
[25:14] | Well, you’re gonna have to trust me now, won’t ya? | 你必须要信我,知道吗? |
[25:17] | I can’t help you. | 我不能帮你. |
[25:18] | That is not true. | 这样就不对了. |
[25:21] | Of course, you can. | 你能的. |
[25:23] | I wanna know who officer Cofield was after. | 我想知道Cofield跟在谁后面. |
[25:30] | Tiffany! | |
[25:34] | Name’s Jimmy Esario. | 名字是Jimmy Esario. |
[25:37] | Whenever I’d get a client in a nice car, I’d call Jimmy. | 只要我在车上接客人,我就会打给Jimmy. |
[25:40] | And Jimmy would car-jack the misdealer car, right? | 然后jimmy就出来劫车,是吗? |
[25:43] | Get out of the car. Get out the car now! | 从车里出来,从车里出来! |
[25:45] | Jimmmy’s not the kinda guy you ask a lot of questions. | Jimmmy不是那种你能问出很多问题的人. |
[25:49] | Paid me fifty bucks a call. | 一个电话给我50块. |
[25:50] | Officer Cofield figured out what you and Jimmy were doing, didn’t he? | Cofield 查出了你和Jimmy正在做的事,是吗? |
[25:54] | Didn’t he? | 是吗? |
[25:56] | But he didn’t make me stop. | 但他没有阻止我. |
[25:58] | He told me next time I tipped Jimmy on a client, to call him first. | 他告诉我下次有客户要打电话给jimmy时,先打给他. |
[26:02] | What was this client’s name? | 这是客户的名字吗? |
[26:09] | Is this man the client? | 这人是客户吗? |
[26:14] | I never look at their faces. | 我从不去看他们的脸. |
[26:37] | Tiffany! / Hi. | Tiffany! / 嗨. |
[26:40] | Hey Jimmy, got a live one coming your way baby. | 嘿 Jimmy, 人来了. |
[26:46] | Nice. | 很好. |
[26:48] | Huh, thank you. / Welcome. | 谢谢. / 别客气. |
[26:51] | Take care of yourself. | 保重. |
[26:55] | Last I saw officer Cofield, | 我最后一次看见Cofield, |
[26:56] | he went after Jimmy in the Benz. | 他跟在Jimmy的奔驰后面. |
[27:01] | Now what? | 怎么了? |
[27:02] | You call Jimmy, | 你打给Jimmy, |
[27:03] | and you tell Jimmy that you have another car for him. | 然后告诉Jimmy你又给他找到新车了. |
[27:11] | Subject is approaching the vehicle. | 嫌疑犯正在靠近. |
[27:14] | Ok. Easy. | 好的,冷静. |
[27:16] | Wait for my signal. | 等我的信号. |
[27:20] | Go, go go! | 上,上! |
[27:26] | Don’t move. Get up. | 别动. |
[27:27] | Get your hands up. | 把手举起来. |
[27:30] | Jimmy. / Get your hands up. | Jimmy. / 把手举起来. |
[27:35] | Watch it, easy. | 慢慢来. |
[27:39] | Whoa, that’s a nasty burn you got on your ear. | 噢,你就是用这种肮脏方式上车的. |
[27:42] | Did you get that shooting it out with a cop you killed Jimmy? | 你像这样射杀过警察吗,Jimmy? |
[27:44] | When he tried to stop you from taking the Benz. | 当他阻止你偷那辆Benz的时候. |
[27:47] | Alright, alright, hey. | 好吧,好吧,嘿. |
[27:50] | So we jacked the Benz, | 我们是偷了BENZ, |
[27:51] | I didn’t kill nobody. I swear. | 但我没杀人,我发誓. |
[27:54] | Jimmy, where is the car right now? | Jimmy, 车现在在哪里? |
[28:14] | Get down!!Get down | 趴下!!趴下 |
[28:28] | Get down on the ground right now. | 立即趴到地上去. |
[28:34] | That’s the car, H. | 是那辆车, H. |
[28:35] | That’s it. | 是的. |
[28:41] | Hey, can I borrow you for a minute? | 嘿,能借用你一分钟吗? |
[28:45] | I don’t mean to bump on officer Cofield’s case | 我不是有意去碰Cofield的案子的 |
[28:48] | but the woman that this belongs to, | 但这女人和案子有关, |
[28:49] | her name is Anna Moralez, | 她叫Anna Moralez, |
[28:50] | and I can’t find her on public record anywhere. | 我找不到她的警察记录. |
[28:53] | So you think that apron’s gonna tell you where she’s been. | 所以你认为围裙会告诉你她在哪里. |
[28:56] | Or where she’s going to be. | 或她去哪里了. |
[28:58] | I found corn husks and parchment paper in her house. | 我在她家里发现了玉米壳和羊皮纸. |
[29:01] | I think she makes tomalleys for | 我想她是为 |
[29:03] | a mobile food truck company called Sonrisa. | 叫Sonrisa的移动食品公司做龙虾的. |
[29:06] | Why don’t you just pick her up? | 为什么你不直接接她过来? |
[29:08] | Well, because there’s about thirty trucks | 因为那里有30辆卡车 |
[29:10] | scattered throughout the county. | 分散在城中 |
[29:12] | Besides, when I asked them, they said they never heard of her. | 还有,他们说他们没有听说过她. |
[29:16] | They probably don’t have the most legit employment records. | 他们可能没有合法的雇用记录. |
[29:20] | I found a piece of paper in her pocket | 我在她口袋里找到了一张纸 |
[29:22] | and written on it were the numbers | 上面写有号码 |
[29:24] | 8, 17 and 24. | |
[29:27] | I’m thinking they’re bus routes. | 我想他们是公车路线. |
[29:28] | Well, that narrows it down to South Miami. | 恩,那就把范围缩小到Miami南部了. |
[29:31] | I’m hoping to narrow it down further. | 我还希望缩小范围. |
[30:15] | It’s the same thing on every slide. | 在每一个载玻片上都. |
[30:17] | There’s one substance that covered the entire apron. | 有一种相同的物质覆盖在围裙上. |
[30:20] | Salt? / Well, it’s not table salt. | 盐? / 恩,不是食盐. |
[30:22] | It’s unprocessed. / Sea salt? | 未被加工过的. / 海盐? |
[30:25] | She didn’t get it from cooking. | 不可能是从烧菜的时候得来的. |
[30:27] | No, but she did get it on the job. | 但,却是在工作时弄上去的. |
[30:29] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[30:30] | To grab an early dinner. Thank you. | 去刮一顿晚餐,谢谢. |
[30:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[30:47] | Buenas Tardes (=Good afternoon or Good evening) | (=下午好或晚上好) |
[30:51] | May I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[30:52] | Yes you can. | 当然. |
[30:53] | Is your name Maria? | 你叫 Maria? |
[30:56] | I am here to see your friend Anna Morales | 我来这里是来看我朋友 |
[31:02] | Anna Morales Juana, la seniora….. | |
[31:11] | You are here to arrest me, aren’t you? | 你是来逮捕我的,是吗? |
[31:13] | You speak English? | 你会说英语? |
[31:17] | If, if he knew I was learning, | 如果他知道我正在学, |
[31:22] | Is he… / Alive, yes. | 他… / 还活着,是的. |
[31:25] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会好起来的. |
[31:29] | I tried to leave. | 我试着离开. |
[31:30] | Many times/you don’t have to explain. | 多次/你不必解释. |
[31:33] | wh.. when I came here I had nothing. | 我刚来这里的时候,我一无所有. |
[31:36] | But he had a home. | 但他有家. |
[31:42] | Anna, are you injured anywhere else? | Anna,你还受到其他伤害吗? |
[31:51] | No marks but I hurt here. / May I? | 没有伤痕但是伤在这里. / 我可以? |
[32:00] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么? |
[32:04] | It’s okay. | 没事了. |
[32:06] | Will you come with me to the hospital? | 原意和我去医院吗? |
[32:08] | I don’t have papers. | 我没有证件. |
[32:13] | Anna, even if you aren’t documented, | Anna,即使你没有证件, |
[32:15] | you are human being and have rights. | 但你也是人,你也有权利. |
[32:19] | And I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去. |
[32:24] | Gary, we found your car. | Gary,我们找到了你的车. |
[32:28] | That’s great. | 太好了. |
[32:29] | You work fast. / Yes, we do. | 你效率真高. / 当然. |
[32:32] | The gentlemen who stole it admitted to car jacking you. | 那个人已经承认劫车行凶了. |
[32:36] | Car jacking? | 劫车行凶? |
[32:38] | That car was stolen from my parking garage. | 这车在从我车库被偷的. |
[32:40] | I filed a police report this morning. | 到早上我就报警了. |
[32:47] | You were there when the cop was murdered, weren’t you? | 当那警察被杀时,你在现场,不是吗 |
[32:51] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么. |
[32:52] | If you don’t come forward Gary, | 如果你不坦白 Gary, |
[32:54] | his killers go free. Is that what you want? | 凶手就逃之夭夭了. 你是想这样吗? |
[32:58] | I wasn’t there. | 我不在那儿. |
[33:02] | Yes you were. | 你在. |
[33:03] | And I’m gonna prove it. | 我会证明的. |
[33:13] | Miss Ducane. / Calleigh. | Ducane小姐. / Calleigh. |
[33:15] | My TO says you requested to see me. | 他们说你要见我. |
[33:18] | I thought you might wanna see this one through. | 你可能想看这个. |
[33:25] | I found Anna. | 我找到Anna了. |
[33:27] | She’s getting medical help. | 她需要医药治疗. |
[33:29] | Fred Rutter’s has been beating her. | Fred Rutter一直殴打她. |
[33:32] | How? | 怎么会? |
[33:34] | That’s up to us to find out. | 这就是我们要查找的. |
[33:41] | Okay, just remember theories are great. | 好的,回想一下理论知识很重要. |
[33:45] | But it all comes back to the evidence. | 但它要返回到证据中去. |
[33:47] | Is that a tooth? / Mm-hmm | 那是牙齿吗? /恩 |
[33:54] | And anything can mean something. | 任何东西都意味着一些事. |
[34:03] | What do you notice? | 你注意到什么了? |
[34:06] | Laundary bag, soap. | 洗涤袋,香皂. |
[34:10] | Look over there. Sash cord. | 那里是. 麻绳. |
[34:13] | Great. Put it in context. | 好极了,把他串起来 |
[34:16] | Simple house hold items turned into a weapon. | 一件简单的家庭用具变成了武器. |
[34:20] | Tell the cop anything? | 把什么动告诉警察了? |
[34:22] | you’re lying, you’re lying, | 你说谎,你说谎, |
[34:25] | you’re lying, | 你说谎, |
[34:28] | I know you’re lying. | 我知道,你在说谎. |
[34:34] | Come here. | 过来. |
[34:37] | He unwrapped each individual soap bar | 他解开每个肥皂条 |
[34:38] | and tied the bag off with the sash cord. | 用绳子系紧. |
[34:40] | Shows premeditation. | 预先策划. |
[34:41] | Used a deadly weapon. | 用一件致命的武器. |
[34:43] | Makes the charge aggravated battery, | 可以控诉他严重殴打, |
[34:46] | up and into a second degree felony | 列为二级重罪, |
[34:47] | You just tied in years into a sentence | 你把这些都总结为一句话了 |
[34:50] | Great job, man. | 干的好. |
[34:56] | Mr. Rutter / Hey. | Rutter先生 /嘿. |
[35:00] | I hope you got her. | 希望你找到她了. |
[35:01] | – Lucky I didn’t die. – Yeah I found Anna. | -幸亏我没有说谎. -我找到Anna了. |
[35:04] | I also found out evidence in your home | 我也在你家里找到饿了证据 |
[35:05] | that proves you’ve been beating her. | 证明你殴打她. |
[35:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:10] | Oh, uh, oh.. You mean her lip. | 噢,你是说她的嘴唇吧. |
[35:14] | Come on, give me a break. She’s… she’s clumsy. | 得了吧. 她很笨拙的. |
[35:16] | I know that you beat her with a weigthed bag | 我知道你用一个有重量的袋子来击打她 |
[35:18] | and I guess that you thought you were being smart. | 你认为自己很聪明. |
[35:20] | If you don’t see it, it doesn’t exist. | 如果你不留心,它就不存在了. |
[35:23] | But what you don’t know is that she’s bleeding internally. | 但你不知道的是她正在内出血. |
[35:25] | She has abdominal trauma. | 她腹部被打伤了. |
[35:28] | See, the thing about bruises, | 关于淤伤, |
[35:29] | the normal bruises occur when vessels break underneath the skin. | 普通淤伤是皮下血管爆裂所造成的. |
[35:33] | But hers are in the muscles. | 但她的却是在肌肉里. |
[35:35] | you’re lying, you’re lying | 你说谎,你说谎 |
[35:40] | It’s gonna take a day or two for them to rise to the surface. | 一两天他们就会在皮肤表面显现出来. |
[35:43] | And they’ll darken and we’ll photograph them. | 他们会变黑,我们会拍下来的. |
[35:46] | And juries love photographs. | 陪审团喜欢照片. |
[35:51] | She will never testify against me. | 她不会作对我不利的证明的. |
[35:54] | She may, or she may not. But it’s beside the point. | 也许会,也许不会. 但这已经没关系了. |
[35:57] | The evidences will speak for her. | 证据会为她说话. |
[35:59] | She stabbed me. | 他刺伤我. |
[36:02] | The interesting thing about these two crimes | 这两件案子中令人感到有趣的是 |
[36:04] | is that I’ve got enough on you for aggravated battery. | 对你我有足够的证据来证明你严重殴打. |
[36:07] | But for her, just self-defense. | 但对她,只是自我防御 |
[36:11] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来. |
[36:13] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[36:15] | She’s not even American. | 她甚至不是美国人. |
[36:16] | What kind of system is this? | 这到底是什么体制? |
[36:18] | I guess you’re about to find out. | 我想你会弄明白的. |
[37:22] | Pulled a .22 out of Gary’s car. | 看看22口径的 |
[37:25] | No match on IBIS. Gun’s not in the system. | IBIS里查不到. 系统里找不到这把枪. |
[37:28] | The .22 is registerd to Gary Neilson’s wife. | 这枪是Gary Neilson的妻子注册的. |
[37:31] | Smart. An ex-con like Gary knows he can’t own a gun | 聪明. 这就象Gary知道他不能拥有枪一样 |
[37:36] | Why would he shoot inside his own car? | 为何他向自己的车里开枪? |
[37:38] | Maybe he wasn’t alone in the car. | 也许车里不止他一个人. |
[37:42] | Close quarters, those burns on Jimmy’s ear. | 近距离, 崩掉了jimmy的耳朵. |
[37:47] | How do we prove Gary pulled the trigger? | 怎样证明Gary开的枪? |
[37:49] | The old-fashioned way. | 老方法. |
[37:51] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉你了. |
[37:52] | My car was take from my garage. | 我车是从我车库里被偷的. |
[37:56] | Yes, according to your parking card Gary, | 是的,按照你的停车卡 Gary, |
[38:00] | you didn’t make it home last night. | 你的车昨晚没有回家. |
[38:02] | Okay, so I must ‘ve parked on the street. | 好吧,那我一定是把它停在街上了. |
[38:04] | Need I remind you that filing a false police report | 要我提醒你向警方做假报告是要 |
[38:07] | is punishable by jail time. | 坐牢的. |
[38:10] | So you wanna try again? | 想再说一次吗? |
[38:16] | All right. Uh… | 好吧.恩… |
[38:22] | After I dropped off the girl, | 我离开那个女的后, |
[38:25] | I was on my way home and these two guys came out nowhere. | 在我回家的路上,那两个人不知道从何处冒出来. |
[38:35] | Get out the car!! | 从车里从来!! |
[38:36] | Get out of the car!! Now!! Go! | 从车里从来!!出来! |
[38:42] | But that’s all that happened. I didn’t see any shooting. | 就发生了这些. 我没有看见任何枪击. |
[38:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:49] | I bet you didn’t hear any either, did you? | 我猜你也没听到其他的,是吗? |
[38:53] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[38:55] | Gary I’m gonna ask you to take a test, okay? | Gary 我想要你做个测试,好吗? |
[39:18] | So what’ve we got? | 结果怎么样? |
[39:20] | Pure tone test indicates significant injuries to his ear drums. | 纯音质测试表明了他耳朵有重要的损伤. |
[39:23] | Lucky for him it’s only temporary. | 幸运的是,这只是暂时的. |
[39:25] | Okay. But he does have hearing loss. | 好的,但他有点听力失聪. |
[39:26] | Mm-hm. Short term. | 恩.短期内. |
[39:28] | Probably caused by exposure to something in the 140 decibel range. | 也许是在140分贝情况下产生的. |
[39:32] | – That’s a jet engine. – Jet engine or a gun shot. | – 那是飞机引擎. – 飞机引擎或枪击. |
[39:38] | Right, Gary? | 是吗, Gary? |
[39:41] | Give me a minute, will ya? | 给我一分钟,好吗? |
[39:50] | So I don’t hear so well. | 我的听力是不好. |
[39:51] | And this test Gary, | 这个测试,Gary, |
[39:53] | confirms that you got the officer killed. | 你看见那个警察被杀. |
[39:55] | That’s ridiculous. | 真可笑. |
[39:57] | You weren’t in that car alone, were you? | 车里不止你一个,是吗? |
[40:04] | Get out the car!! | 出来!! |
[40:12] | Miami dade police. | Miami警察. |
[40:13] | Put your hands where I can see them, now! | 把手放到我能看到的地方,马上! |
[40:15] | Officer Cofield, | Cofield警官, |
[40:17] | had the situation under control. | 控制了局面. |
[40:19] | And then you went and got stupid | 然后你就发傻劲了 |
[40:49] | I only fired one shot. | 我只开了一枪. |
[40:51] | I was trying to defend myself. | 我想保护我自己. |
[40:52] | It’s called contagious gun fire. | 这就是传染性连环枪击. |
[40:54] | And if you hadn’t started shooting, | 如果你不首先开枪, |
[40:56] | none of this would have happened. | 这一切就不会发生. |
[40:58] | – I didn’t do anything. – It’s exactly right. | – 我什么都没做. – 正确. |
[41:00] | When you should have used a radio to call for a help. | 当你本该用无线电去寻求帮助的时候. |
[41:02] | But you didn’t do it. | 你没有. |
[41:12] | Hey | 嘿 |
[41:14] | I don’t have to report a crime. | 我没有必要去报告一起犯罪. |
[41:16] | There’s no law against that. | 没有一条法律是这样说的. |
[41:17] | It’s true. | 对的. |
[41:19] | But now you’re gonna have to live with it. | 但现在你要和犯罪挂钩了. |
[41:31] | Look. | 瞧. |
[41:33] | I will testify about the car-jacking | 我将会对劫车行凶和 |
[41:36] | and the shooting, just not about the girl. | 枪击作证, 但别管那女孩. |
[41:40] | You’ve just commited a felony by concealing a weapon. | 你犯有窝藏武器重罪. |
[41:43] | The girl is the least of your problems. | 那女孩只是你最小的问题. |
[41:58] | Hi, dad. | 嗨,爸爸. |
[42:00] | Yeah, I know. | 恩,我知道了. |
[42:02] | No, I’m fine. | 不,我没事. |
[42:05] | Hey dad, listen. | 嘿,老爸,听着. |
[42:07] | I have a great case for you. | 我有个好差事给你. |
[42:10] | Her name’s Anna | 他名字是 Anna |
[42:14] | Hey / Hey | 嘿 /嘿 |
[42:16] | What are you doing her? | 你在这里干吗? |
[42:20] | Hello / Hey | 嗨 |
[42:22] | Horatio. | /嘿 |
[42:23] | Heard you caught Dan Cofield’s killer. | 听说你已经抓住了Dan Cofield的真凶. |
[42:24] | – Yeah, that’s right. – Congratulations, | – 是的. – 恭喜, |
[42:26] | I’m sure we’ll end up clearing him. | 我肯定我们会停止查他的了. |
[42:27] | If his family doesn’t get full benefits, you are gonna hear from me. | 如果他家庭没有得到足够的补偿, 我会来找你. |
[42:30] | Don’t hate me, hate the job. | 别恨我,恨这份工作. |
[42:31] | I’ll take that into consideration | 我会考虑你的建议 |
[42:33] | No hard feelings, right? | 感觉不坏,是吗? |
[42:34] | No, absolutely not. | 是的,绝对不坏. |
[42:36] | Okay, I’m gonna lock up my office, | 好的,我要锁门了, |
[42:37] | and I’ll see you downstairs. / Okay. | 楼下见. / 好的. |
[42:40] | You take care. | 你保重. |
[42:42] | Yeah. You, too. | 好的,你也是. |
[42:48] | I’m sure that Dan Cofield’s widow | 我想Dan Cofield的妻子 |
[42:49] | will appreciate everything you’ve done. | 你为她所做的一切 |
[42:52] | Well, I just let the evidence clear his name. | 我只是用证据证明了他的清白. |
[42:55] | Still, she’s lucky to have you. | 有你她真的很幸运. |
[42:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[43:04] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见. |
[43:39] | (http://club.nate.com/clubcsi) | 磊阜力累 – 匙撈飄 CSI 磊阜評 |