时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:54] | The bridge fell out? | 桥断了? |
[02:57] | We couldn’t believe it. | 我们无法置信。 |
[03:09] | There was no warning. | 发生的太突然了。 |
[03:19] | Gentlemen, thank you for cutting your vacations short. | 各位,感谢你们中断休假。 |
[03:21] | No problem. | 没问题。 |
[03:23] | So, this boat slams into a bridge. Is that a crime scene? | 那么,这条船撞进一座桥。 |
[03:26] | The witnesses say that the boat was aiming at the bridge. | 那是一个犯罪现场吗? 目击者说游艇对准桥撞过去。 |
[03:30] | All right, we’ll grab our stuff. | 好,我们去拿我们的器材。 |
[03:52] | The boat was on autopilot. | 船设定成自动驾驶。 |
[03:55] | Yacht was reported stolen out of the marina an hour ago. | 游艇据报一小时前在游艇船坞被偷。 |
[03:58] | Did you find the driver? | 你找到驾驶了吗? |
[04:00] | Found someone: Only soul on board. | 找到某人∶但是死了。 |
[04:02] | Italian suit, street shoes… | 义大利西装,街道鞋 … |
[04:05] | …not the kind of thing you’d wear for a day on the intercoastal. | …是种你不会在海边穿的衣服。 |
[04:10] | And that stippling right here, which means he was shot at close range. | 这里的点状物,表明他是被近距离射杀。 |
[04:15] | Shooter went overboard right here. | 枪手就在这里跳船。 |
[04:19] | We’ve put frogmen in the water. | 潜水员已经下水。 |
[04:21] | Nothing so far. | 目前没有什么发现。 |
[04:23] | Shoot a man, you jump ship… | 杀了人,然后跳船 … |
[04:29] | …and then you crash a bridge. That couldn’t have been the original plan, right? | …之后让船撞断一座桥。 这不会是原计画,对吧? |
[04:33] | Mm. It would attract too much attention. | 嗯。 这会吸引太多注意。 |
[04:35] | It certainly would. | 这当然会。 |
[04:41] | No exit ramp for our well-dressed man. | 这衣着体面的人没下船的地方。 |
[04:44] | I’ll extract the bullet at the post. | 我会在验尸房取出子弹。 |
[04:46] | Get an I.D. Yet, alexx? | 确认身份了吗,Alexx? |
[04:51] | Reed williams, age 51. | Reed williams, 51岁。 |
[04:53] | Bal harbor. | 住在Bal harbor(高级住宅区)。 |
[04:55] | Well, that explains the expensive suit. | 嗯,那解释了他昂贵的衣服。 |
[04:57] | Got a casing:.22. | 找到个弹壳∶22口径。 |
[05:05] | I’m going to go see what Mr. Williams was into, ladies. Thank you. | 我去查查Williams先生在这干嘛,小姐们。 谢谢。 |
[05:19] | I may kill speedle. | 我要杀了speedle。 |
[05:21] | He borrow your kit again? | 他又借了你的工具吗? |
[05:23] | “Borrow” implies I gave permission. | “借”暗示我允许了。 |
[05:27] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[05:29] | I will tape lift. | 我用胶带来黏。 |
[05:39] | Miami-dade police. | 迈阿密德郡警察。 |
[05:41] | Did you find my son? | 你们找到我儿子了吗? |
[05:44] | Reed went out to get our son back. | Reed外出去带回我们的儿子。 |
[05:47] | Get your son back from who, ma’am? | 从谁手里带回你们的儿子,太太? |
[05:49] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道。 |
[05:50] | They called, they said they had joey, asked for ransom. Reed went out to pay them almost three hours ago. I haven’t heard a word since. | 他们打电话来,说Joey在他们手里,要求付赎金。 Reed 3个小时前出门付赎款。 之后就没消息了。 |
[05:57] | Was he supposed to meet these people on a boat? | 他们是约在船上见面吗? |
[05:59] | Yeah, slip 29, like they said. | 是的,29号码头,他们说的。 |
[06:03] | Where is my husband? | 我的丈夫在那里? |
[06:07] | Mrs. Williams, I, um… | Williams太太, 我, 嗯… |
[06:09] | I’m very sorry to inform you that your husband has been killed. | 我很遗憾,你的丈夫死了。 |
[06:15] | Oh, no. | 噢,不。 |
[06:21] | This is joey. | 这是Joey。 |
[06:25] | And I wrote down everything that they said. | 并且我写下他们说的一切。 |
[06:28] | Please lay that on the table. | 请把那放在桌子上。 |
[06:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[06:35] | Three million dollars in jewels. | 价值300万美元的珠宝。 |
[06:37] | Did these people know you had jewels? | 这些人知道你有珠宝吗? |
[06:40] | We’re in the paper a lot, | 我们经常出现在报纸上, |
[06:42] | you know: Events, fund-raisers… | 你知道∶Events,基金筹集人… |
[06:44] | Did your husband take the jewels to meet these people? | 你丈夫带着宝石去见这些人吗? |
[06:46] | To pay for joey. | 去付Joey的赎款。 |
[06:48] | They haven’t called. | 他们没打电话来。 |
[06:49] | There hasn’t been a second call. | 没有第2通电话。 |
[06:51] | Why would they take the jewelry and not give us joey? | 他们为什么拿了珠宝而不把Joey还给我们? |
[06:53] | Hang on… let’s go back to the beginning. Where was joey taken from? | 等一下 — 让我们从头开始。 Joey在那里被绑? |
[06:58] | >From martial arts class. | 上武术课时。 |
[07:00] | It happened about four hours ago. | 大约4个小时前。 |
[07:02] | We’ll need the address and this photo of joey. | 我们需要地址和Joey的照片。 |
[07:06] | – We’ll also need your dna as a reference in case he’s, um… – He’s dead. I know. | -我们也需要你的DNA作为参考万一他,嗯… -他死了。 我知道。 |
[07:11] | Let’s not go there yet. | 还不到那个地步。 |
[07:14] | Why don’t you show me to joey’s room? | 你可以领我到Joey的房间吗? |
[07:16] | It’s… it’s right this way. | 往这边走。 |
[07:21] | Speed, how’s it going? | Speed,状况如何? |
[07:24] | Frogmen didn’t turn anyone up. | 潜水员还没任何发现。 |
[07:26] | I did get some soil at the, uh, point where the shooter went into the water. | 我在枪手跳船的,呃,点找到一些土壤。 |
[07:31] | I don’t know how instructive it’s going to be. | 我不知道它有多少用处。 |
[07:33] | I think we have a kidnapping situation here: A six-year-old boy. | 我想我们这里发生了绑架案∶一个6岁的男孩。 |
[07:36] | Who’s our dead guy? | 我们发现的死者是谁? |
[07:37] | The boy’s father. | 男孩的父亲。 |
[07:39] | And I think the situation went south, so that mud might be our only connection to the suspect. | 并且我认为情况危急, 所以泥土可能是我们能找到嫌犯的唯一线索。 |
[07:43] | I’m on it. | 我马上着手。 |
[07:53] | Check this out. | 看看这个。 |
[07:54] | Ransom could’ve fit in this bag. | 这袋子装得进赎款。 |
[08:04] | It’s a fish. | 它是条鱼。 |
[08:05] | Might’ve just given ourselves a secondary crime scene right here. | 刚刚我们可能发现了第二个犯罪现场。 |
[08:08] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道? |
[08:09] | I’ll explain once I get back to the lab. | 一旦回到实验室我会解释的。 |
[08:11] | In the meantime, you, uh… | 同时,你,噢 … |
[08:12] | you missed a spot over there. | 你错过了一个地方。 |
[08:19] | Kidnapping? Well, I-I thought it was just a custody thing. | 绑架案? 嗯,我以为只是跟监护权有关。 |
[08:22] | What custody thing? | 甚么监护权? |
[08:23] | Well, these rich parents are always fighting over their kids. | 嗯,这对富有的父母总是为孩子的事吵架。 |
[08:26] | Divorce. You know, one’ll send a P.I. To swoop in, grab his kid after practice. | 离婚。 课后一方派个私家侦探来把小孩抱走。 |
[08:29] | But you just said that joey williams never made it into practice. | 但是你刚刚说Joey Williams没来上课。 |
[08:33] | I went out front. | 因为我走到前门。 |
[08:34] | It was, like… 10 past 8:00. | 大概是8点10分左右。 |
[08:36] | I saw a mercedes S-class trying to shut the door on the kid. | 我看到一台宾士车载走了他。 |
[08:40] | I get close, and the guy just drives off. | 我一靠近,车就开走了。 |
[08:42] | One man driving? | 只有驾驶一人吗? |
[08:43] | Well, as far as I could tell. | 嗯,就我所看到的。 |
[08:44] | Okay, show me exactly where this car was. Show me. | 好,指出当时这辆车在那里。 指出来。 |
[08:47] | The mercedes was parked here. It pulled out this way, made a left at the street. | 那辆宾士停在这里。 它朝这个方向退出,在街道那左转。 |
[08:52] | A 66-inch wheelbase, ken. | 66英寸的轴距, Ken。 |
[08:55] | Is that supposed to mean something to me? | 对我来说有甚么意义吗? |
[08:57] | What it should mean to you is that you’re lying, | 这意味着你在说谎, |
[08:59] | because the S-class has a 62-inch wheelbase, and it means that it couldn’t have been the abduction car. | 因为宾士S系列有62英寸的轴距, 表示绑架的车不会是宾士。 |
[09:06] | Kidnappers work in teams… are you in on this? | 绑架者不只一人 — 你是其中之一吗? |
[09:09] | – No. – No? | – 不是。 – 不是吗? |
[09:10] | I need to find out what’s going on here. If this kid gets killed, you are all in. You understand? | 我需要查明这里发生什么事。 如果这个孩子被杀,你也有关系。 你了解吗? |
[09:18] | Okay, the guy gave me an envelope through a cracked window, it was tinted, I never saw his face. | 好吧,那个人透过窗缝给我一个信封, 车窗有反光纸,我看不见他的脸。 |
[09:24] | You basically got paid to look the other way. | 有人付钱叫你假装看不到。 |
[09:26] | Like I said, I though it was a custody thing. | 像我之前说的, 我以为是一件争监护权事件。 |
[09:30] | The envelope? | 信封? |
[09:32] | Now, ken, tell me what kind of car it was, and don’t make me get down there and measure again. | 现在,Ken,告诉我是哪种车子,并且不要让我再量一遍。 |
[09:37] | It was, like, a pontiac… | 它是,像是,庞蒂克 … |
[09:40] | midsize. A Grand Prix, maybe. | 中型车。 Grand Prix车型,或许。 |
[09:42] | All right. I’ll put out a broadcast: “Stolen grand prix”. | 好。 我会发出广播∶ “失窃的grand prix。 |
[09:46] | “Stolen grand prix, all colors. ” They’ve had five hours to repaint it. | “失窃的grand prix,颜色不限。 ” 他们有5个小时更换车色。 |
[09:55] | All right, which one of you stole my crimelight? | 好,你们当中哪一个偷用我的”犯罪灯”? |
[09:59] | Well, “stole” is-is very negative. | 呃,”偷”这个字不太好听。 |
[10:01] | I- I had borrowed it, and, uh, I- I replaced it. I put it back. | 是我借来用的,而且,噢,我换了它。 我把它放回原处。 |
[10:06] | Well, it would be nice if you charged it first. I was at the scene, and it flatlined. | 嗯,如果你能在放回去前先充电是不是比较好。 我在现场, 而它却没电。 |
[10:10] | Sounds like she’s mad at you. | 听起来她对你很不爽。 |
[10:12] | Calleigh, I sincerely apologize. | Calleigh, 我真诚的道歉。 |
[10:15] | Apology accepted. Give me yours. | 接受你的道歉。 给我你的灯。 |
[10:18] | Go ahead. It’s in my kit. | 请便。 它在我的工具箱。 |
[10:22] | Hope she doesn’t need her sodium rhodizonate. | 希望她不需要她的酸钠试剂。 |
[10:28] | Confirmation. Triploid grass carp. | 确认。 是”三倍体草鱼”。 |
[10:31] | It’s, uh, specifically engineered to control aquatic vegetation in the canals. | 它是,噢,特别用来控制在运河的水生植物。 |
[10:39] | The county dumps them. | 郡政府把他们放到运河。 |
[10:41] | They eat five times their weight in plants. | 它们可以吃掉5倍于他们重量的植物。 |
[10:46] | Well, nemo there is, uh, eight inches long, so he was just released. | 有鱼,噢,8英寸长,因此他刚刚才被放养。 |
[10:51] | All right, so, uh, we find out what canal, we’ll be able to figure out where our suspect was prior to the ransom handoff. | 好,所以,噢,我们查明是哪条运河, 我们就可以找出赎金换手前嫌犯所在位置。 |
[11:00] | 600 square miles of waterways in Miami. | 迈阿密600平方英里的水道。 |
[11:03] | That’s okay. We can narrow it down. The county needs a permit to dump carp. | 没关系。 我们可以缩小范围。 放置草鱼需要许可证 |
[11:06] | So… Let’s enter the carp size to find the date and location of the dump. | 因此 … 输入鱼的尺寸找到放置的日期和位置。 |
[11:11] | You got something? | 有东西吗? |
[11:12] | Yeah. Canal number 3329 on newberry road between 103rd and fountain. | 有。 |
[11:35] | Eric. | 运河编号3329在第103街和喷泉街之间的newberry路。 |
[11:40] | The right kind of treads for a Grand Prix. | 是Grand Prix车型的胎纹。 |
[11:42] | That’s right. The car went in right here. | 没错。 车就从这里开进河里。 |
[11:51] | Okay. | 好。 |
[11:52] | You’re going in, Eric. | 你要下水, Eric。 |
[12:30] | Nothing. | 甚么都没有。 |
[12:31] | No sign of the boy inside the car and too much pressure to pop the trunk open. | 没有男孩在车里的迹象而且水压使后车箱打不开。 |
[12:36] | Let’s fish it out of there. | 把车吊出来。 |
[13:00] | Take a look at that. | 看一下那。 |
[13:02] | Fingernail marks right there. | 有指甲抓痕。 |
[13:09] | Look at this. | 看一下这个。 |
[13:12] | A long blond hair. | 一根长的金色头发。 |
[13:13] | Just like joey’s. | 就像Joey的头发。 |
[13:15] | So they had him locked in here, Eric. | 因此他们把他锁在这里,Eric。 |
[13:22] | It’s good. If they were going to kill joey, they would’ve left him in here. | 好消息。 如果他们要撕票,就会把他留在这。 |
[13:26] | Makes the good news the bad news, doesn’t it? | 不一定是好消息。 |
[13:28] | How do you mean? | 甚么意思? |
[13:30] | They still have him. | 他依然在绑匪手上。 |
[13:40] | Car belongs to a couple in seaside. They reported it stolen two days ago. | 车子属于住在海边的一对夫妇。 两天前失窃。 |
[13:44] | I’ll process this at CSI, see if I can pull any prints. | 我会在CSI处理车子,看看是否能找到指纹。 |
[13:47] | Okay, thank you, Calleigh. You said there was another problem. | 好,谢谢你,Calleigh。 你说有另一个问题。 |
[13:50] | Department of infrastructure wants jurisdiction over the boat. | 公共建设部想要船的管辖权。 |
[13:53] | They’re towing it out of the water right now. | 他们现正把船拖上岸。 |
[13:56] | Okay, Eric, go back to the boat and inform DOl that our murder supersedes their bridge failure, please. | 好,Eric,回到船那并且告诉公共建设部 我们的谋杀案优于他们的断桥。 |
[14:01] | All right. Got it. | 好。 没问题。 |
[14:02] | So kidnappers sank the car to hide it? | 所以绑匪把车沉到河里来掩饰吗? |
[14:05] | Yes, they did. They attempted to destroy evidence. | 是的。 他们试图破坏证据。 |
[14:07] | But they left us a Calling card. Look at this. | 但是他们留下一些蛛丝马迹。 看看这个。 |
[14:10] | Footprints. | 足印。 |
[14:12] | Joey put up a struggle. | Joey试着逃走。 |
[14:14] | He was running. This way. | 他跑着。 这个方向。 |
[14:27] | This is where they grabbed him. | 这是他们抓住他的地方。 |
[14:34] | Okay, have your officer alert the mother. | 好,让你的警员提醒母亲保持警觉。 |
[14:36] | Horatio? | |
[14:38] | I think they’re gonna try and cash in a second time. | 我认为他们想要再勒索一次。 |
[14:54] | Two months before this bridge is retrofitted, and this happens. | 两个月后这座桥就要翻修,而现在却发生这种事。 |
[14:57] | Yeah, well, you’ve got your problems and I’ve got mine. | 是的,嗯,你有你的问题,我有我的。 |
[15:00] | We haven’t released the crime scene yet. | 这犯罪现场我们还没处理完。 |
[15:02] | Your crime scene’s part of a bridge failure. | 你的犯罪现场是桥断的原因之一。 |
[15:04] | Well, the murder trumps the bridge, okay? | 嗯,谋杀胜过桥断,好吗? |
[15:06] | So you’re going to have to relinquish the boat. | 因此你们必须把船留下来。 |
[15:08] | You CSI guys have been dusting and tape-lifting for five hours. | 你们已经弄了5个小时。 |
[15:10] | What else are you planning on doing to the thing? | 你们还打算对这船做什么? |
[15:15] | Have a look at that. | 看一下那个。 |
[15:17] | You see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[15:20] | Must’ve been jarred loose when the boat was towed. | 一定是拖船时的震动震开的。 |
[15:22] | I’m going to have to search the exterior of this vessel. | 我必须搜查这艘船的外壳。 |
[16:00] | Got what looks like over $3 million in jewelry. I’m going to need two more officers. | 我发现看起来像价值超过300万美元的珠宝。 我还需要两名警员帮忙。 |
[16:55] | A palm- it’s not as easy as a fingerprint. Lot more surface to scan and compare. | 掌纹它不像指纹一样容易比对。 要扫描并比对的表面更多。 |
[16:59] | I know, but will you call me immediately if you get a hit? We’re coming up on eight hours since the Williams boy was abducted. | 我知道,但是如果你得出结果,你可以马上通知我吗? 因为从我们知道绑架案以来,已过了8个小时。 |
[17:04] | – I’ll do my best. – Thank you. | – 我尽力。 – 谢谢。 |
[17:09] | I thought you’d want to know: I ran the hairs you found in the car trunk. | 我认为你会想知道∶ 我比对了你在汽车行李箱找到的头发。 |
[17:13] | They’re a match to Joey Williams. | 是Joey Williams的头发。 |
[17:14] | Did you confirm them against the DNA for the parents? | 你有把头发跟他父母的DNA比对一下吗? |
[17:17] | Well, parent. Your dead man from the boat is his father. | 嗯,父母。 船上的死者是他的父亲。 |
[17:20] | That leaves us with Mrs. Williams… … the stepmother. | 剩下的是Williams太太 … 继母。 |
[17:24] | Yeah. No blood relation. | 是的。 没有血缘关系。 |
[17:26] | Good to know. Thank you, Valera. | 知道了。 谢谢,Valera。. |
[17:31] | So these diamonds were hanging off the boat? | 这些钻石挂在船边吗? |
[17:34] | Yeah. Why? What’s up? | 是的。 为什么问? 怎么回事? |
[17:36] | – Nothing. They’re fake. – You’re sure? | -没什么。 他们是膺品。 -你确定? |
[17:39] | You’re the fish expert, but I know gems. | 你是鱼类专家,但是我了解宝石。 |
[17:42] | This is the latest thing: Laboratory-grown diamonds. | 这是最近才有的∶ 实验室制造的钻石。 |
[17:45] | Like zirconium? | 像“锆”一样吗? |
[17:47] | No, they’re real diamonds, they’re just manmade. | 不,他们是真的钻石,只是是人工做的。 |
[17:49] | Fraction of the price of diamonds from a mine. | 价格比从矿山挖出的钻石便宜很多。 |
[17:54] | Take a piece of pure graphite, put it in a ceramic box, with some chemicals, then slide the whole thing into a pressure cooker. | 材料是纯石墨,把它跟一些化学物放进一个陶制的箱子, 然后把箱子塞进一个高压锅。 |
[18:00] | It simulates the temperature and the pressure 15 miles below the earth’s surface. | 高压锅模拟在地球表面下15英里的温度和压力。 |
[18:04] | Graphite vaporizes. | 石墨蒸发。 |
[18:06] | After three days, they pull out the ceramic box, break it open, and get a diamond crystal. | 3天后,他们拿出陶制的箱子,打破它,然后得到一颗钻石结晶。 |
[18:11] | Just like nature, only a million times faster. | 就像自然生成,只是速度快了100万倍。 |
[18:14] | Gentlemen, are these the emeralds? | 各位,这些是绿宝石吗? |
[18:16] | Yeah, we were just about to check ’em. | 是的,我们正要检查。 |
[18:18] | Okay. | 好。 |
[18:19] | Now, wait a second. | 现在,稍等一下。 |
[18:21] | This emerald has a scrape on it. You can’t scrape a real emerald. | 这块绿宝石上有一道擦痕。 真正绿宝石是不会这样的。 |
[18:25] | What’s the tool mark? | 是什么工具痕迹? |
[18:26] | It’s not a tool mark. It’s a tooth mark. Look at the striae pattern. | 这不是一个工具痕迹。 它是一个牙齿的痕迹。 看看擦痕图案。 |
[18:37] | It’s a chipped tooth. | 是一颗有缺口的牙齿。 |
[18:39] | Mr. Williams got shot for passing fake jewelry. | Williams先生因交付伪造珠宝而被杀。 |
[18:44] | Here. Take it. | 这里。 拿去。 |
[18:48] | These are fake! | 这些是膺品! |
[18:49] | No, they’re not. | 不,不是。 |
[18:50] | Liar. | 你说谎。 |
[18:57] | That’s not possible. | 那是不可能的。 |
[18:59] | Our jewelry’s real. | 我们的珠宝是真的。 |
[19:00] | We don’t own replicas. | 我们没有复制品。 |
[19:02] | Did your husband know that? | 你丈夫知道吗? |
[19:05] | Meaning what? | 什么意思? |
[19:07] | Meaning that it’s possible that you swapped | 意思是你可能 |
[19:09] | out the fake ones for the real ones and didn’t tell him. | 调换了珠宝而没告诉你丈夫。 |
[19:13] | You sent him in with a fake ransom. | 你让他带着假赎金。 |
[19:15] | That sounds like a two-fer. | 听起来像是一石二鸟。 |
[19:16] | Gets rid of the old man. | 摆脱掉老丈夫。 |
[19:18] | Now you can collect on insurance money for jewelry you never lost in the first place. | 又可以骗到珠宝的保险金。 |
[19:22] | You think I’d put my son’s life at risk like that? | 你认为我会让我的儿子身处险境吗? |
[19:26] | Don’t you mean your stepson? You neglected to mention that, didn’t you. | 你是说你的继子吗? 你好像没提及这点,不是吗? |
[19:30] | We’re a blended family. We don’t use those terms. | 我们是一个和谐的家庭。 我们不在乎那些事。 |
[19:33] | You see, the problem, Mrs. Williams, | 问题是,Williams太太, |
[19:35] | is that you’ve withheld information and it makes you look complicit in his abduction. | 你知情不报,使你看起来像是同谋。 |
[19:44] | We got the jewelry appraised last year. | 去年我们为珠宝估价。 |
[19:50] | A lot can happen in a year. | 一年能发生很多事。 |
[19:52] | Now… | 现在。。。 |
[19:53] | Who else had access to those jewels? | 还有谁能接触那些珠宝? |
[19:57] | Just me and my husband. | 我和我的丈夫。 |
[19:59] | We keep them in the vault. | 我们把珠宝放在保险箱。 |
[20:01] | Did you ever have them cleaned? | 你有让人清理它们吗? |
[20:04] | After events, sure. | 在展示会之后,当然。 |
[20:06] | At McCauley jewelers. | 在麦考利珠宝店。 |
[20:07] | McCauley jewelers, Speed. | 麦考利珠宝店,Speed。 |
[20:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[20:10] | I bet that rolls belongs to the owner. | 我打赌那车老板的。 |
[20:13] | Cars are such a bad investment. | 那车不值得买。 |
[20:15] | I’m just happy I have my bike. | 我有单车就很高兴了。 |
[20:17] | Someday, you made need something with doors. | 总有一天,你会需要有门的交通工具。 |
[20:19] | Well, I got plenty of time for that. | 到那天还很久呢。 |
[20:26] | We’re here to see Mr. McCauley, please. | 我们是来找McCauley先生的。 |
[20:28] | Oh, Mr. McCauley is the previous owner. | 噢,McCauley先生是以前的老板。 |
[20:30] | I’m the new owner. | 我是新老板。 |
[20:32] | Rudolph koehler. Call me rudy. | Rudolph koehler。 叫我Rudy. |
[20:35] | But maybe I can help you with something, officer. | 但是或许我能在某些方面协助你,警官。 |
[20:39] | I’d be more than happy to help the police. | 我非常乐于帮助警察。 |
[20:41] | Yes, I’ve recently been speaking to your customer, Mrs. Tawny Williams. | 是的,我最近跟你的客户, Tawny Williams太太讲过话。 |
[20:46] | Yes, I just heard the news about her husband. | 是的,我刚刚听到关于她的丈夫的事。 |
[20:50] | It’s tragic. | 真是悲剧。 |
[20:51] | She’s such a nice lady. | 她是一位好女士。 |
[20:53] | Excuse me. | 对不起。 |
[20:54] | Speed? | |
[20:58] | Stay put. | 等一下。 |
[21:01] | She and her husband were very good customers. | 她和她的丈夫是非常好的客户。 |
[21:12] | Speed! | |
[21:34] | This is csi, Caine. We got a priority here! | 我是CSI的Caine。 这里有优先事项! |
[21:36] | I got a man down, shots fired! | 我有一个人受伤了,枪击! |
[21:39] | You’re going to be okay, speed. | 你会没事的,Speed。 |
[21:41] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的。 |
[21:42] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的。 |
[21:43] | I can’t feel anything. | 我没有任何感觉。 |
[21:45] | Hang in there. | 振作一点。 |
[21:46] | Speed. | |
[21:47] | Speed, Speed, keep breathing. | |
[21:50] | Speed… | 继续呼吸。 |
[21:51] | Can’t feel anything… | 没有任何感觉… |
[21:53] | I know, I know, I understand. | 我知道,我知道,我理解。 |
[21:54] | Just keep breathing. | 继续呼吸。 |
[21:56] | Okay, partner. | 好,伙伴。 |
[21:57] | Speed? | |
[22:00] | Speed. | |
[22:02] | Speed… speed… | |
[22:06] | All units, shots fired. Officer down McCauley jewelers. | 所有单位注意,枪击事件。 在麦考利珠宝店前有员警受伤。 |
[22:12] | 253 adam en route. | 亚当路253号。 |
[22:15] | Speed. | |
[22:58] | Give him to me, horatio. | 交给我吧,Horatio. |
[23:03] | He needs to go with me. | 他要跟我一起回去。 |
[23:09] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[23:16] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[23:21] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[23:25] | okay, um, I need you to start processing the firearms evidence. This is mine, and that’s Speed’s. | 好,嗯,我要你开始处理手枪证据。 这是我的,而那是Speed的。 |
[23:33] | Is there anything I need to know about the shooting? | 关于枪战还有我需要知道的资讯吗? |
[23:36] | Uh, well… | 噢,好 … |
[23:37] | a lot of confusion. | 一片混乱。 |
[23:39] | And? | 还有呢? |
[23:40] | And, uh… | 并且,噢 … |
[23:42] | Speed may have had to look at his gun. | Speed当时看了一下他的枪。 |
[23:47] | Okay. | 好。 |
[23:51] | That was quick… iab. | 动作真快 — 内事局。 |
[23:53] | I’m out. | 我出去了。 |
[23:54] | Okay. | 好。 |
[23:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾。 |
[24:01] | There’s nothing worse. | 没有比这更糟的。 |
[24:05] | Thank you, Rick. | 谢谢, Rick。 |
[24:07] | It’s an officer involved shooting. You know I got to work it. | 警员涉入枪击。 你知道我必须介入。 |
[24:09] | Yes, the body is still warm. | 没错,在他刚死的时候。 |
[24:12] | Unfortunately, that’s the best time for me to be here. | 不幸的,那正是我介入的好时机。 |
[24:16] | – Where’s Speedle’s weapon? – See Calleigh. | – Speedle的枪在哪? – 去问Calleigh。 |
[24:18] | – And yours? – See Calleigh. | – 你的呢? – 去问Calleigh。 |
[24:21] | You should sit down with a counselor. | 你应该找顾问谈一谈。 |
[24:22] | Only therapy I need is finding the Williams boy, but thanks for the offer. | 我需要的治疗是找到Williams家小孩, 但还是感谢你的提议。 |
[24:39] | Patrol picked him up two blocks away. He only speaks bulgarian. Now we’re waiting on a translator. | 巡逻员警在二街区外抓到他。 他只说保加利亚语。 现下我们正在等翻译。 |
[24:43] | – I am not going to wait. – Horatio. | – 我可不想等。 |
[24:52] | film at 11:00. | 有媒体在。 |
[24:57] | I’m going to put you in the car. | 我要把你放进车子里。 |
[25:10] | – Where is the boy? – What boy? | – 男孩在哪里? – 甚么男孩? |
[25:13] | Rudy, do not play with me. | Rudy, 别耍我。 |
[25:17] | We swap stones on jewelry. I don’t know anything about a boy. | 是我们把珠宝上的宝石掉包。 但我不知道甚么男孩。 |
[25:20] | You didn’t conspire with Mrs. Williams to kidnap her own son, is that what you’re telling me? | 你没有跟Williams太太一起密谋绑架她自己儿子, 你是要告诉我这个? |
[25:23] | What? Kidnap? | 甚么? 绑架? |
[25:25] | I barely know Mrs. Williams. | 我不认识Williams太太。 |
[25:27] | I may be a thief, but that’s all. | 我可能是一个贼,但就这样。 |
[25:28] | Who were the gunmen inside, then? | 那么,在里面的那些持枪歹徒是谁? |
[25:30] | Security, I hire them. | 安全警卫,我雇的。 |
[25:32] | But only to protect the stones. | 但是只保护宝石。 |
[25:36] | He goes nowhere. | 他只能呆在这。 |
[26:16] | Oh, Speedle. | 噢, Speedle。 |
[26:23] | Detective. | 警官。 |
[26:24] | Are you working on the evidence from the jewelry store shooting? | 你正在处理珠宝店枪战的证据吗? |
[26:27] | I’m just starting, actually. | 实际上,我刚开始。 |
[26:29] | Each case is unique. | 每件案子都是独特的。 |
[26:30] | However, the last time Speedle was involved in a shooting, his service pistol misfired. | 不过,上一次Speedle涉入枪战,他的枪无法击发。 |
[26:34] | I vaguely remember that. | 我依稀还记得。 |
[26:37] | One misfire is bad luck. | 一次不击发是运气不好。 |
[26:38] | Two is usually bad gun maintenance. | 两次则是对枪的保养太马虎。 |
[26:41] | Well, I haven’t started examining Speedle’s gun. | 嗯,我没开始检查Speedle的枪。 |
[26:44] | And like you said, every case is unique. | 并且像你说的,每种情况都是独特的。 |
[26:46] | – Just “cc” me on everything, please. – Of course. | – 发现甚么请通知我。 – 当然。 |
[26:50] | So, we’re looking for the print that Calleigh found on the trunk of the car. | 我们在寻找符合Calleigh在汽车 行李箱盖上找到的掌纹的人。 |
[26:54] | She’s been searching for a palm print match for hours. | 电脑一直在找掌纹吻合找了很久。 |
[26:57] | Okay, Eric, hang in there. | 好,Eric,继续找。 |
[26:58] | That little kid is out there depending on this box. | 小孩的命全靠这台电脑。 |
[27:03] | I hate it, I want to do something. | 我讨厌这样,我想要做些事。 |
[27:05] | I understand, but this is the course of action, so let’s keep going. | 我懂,但这是我们做事的方法, |
[27:15] | Pete Keller. | 所以继续吧。 |
[27:17] | Priors for forgery, embezzlement, fraud and theft. | 伪造,侵吞,欺诈和偷窃的前科。 |
[27:21] | And now kidnapping. | 现在又多了绑架。 |
[27:23] | And Eric, if you want to do something, let’s get this guy Keller. He’s got the kid. | Eric,如果你想做些事, 让我们去找Keller这个人。 小孩在他手上。 |
[27:39] | Let me see your hands. On the ground. On the ground now. | 让我看到你的手。 趴在地上。 马上趴下。 |
[27:44] | Put your hands behind your back, hands behind your back now. | 把手放在背后,手放在背后。 |
[27:49] | Did you get anything? | 发现甚么? |
[27:51] | Found a weapon on him, sir. | 找到一把枪,长官。 |
[27:53] | Ooh, a.22… | 噢, 点22手枪– |
[27:54] | just like the one that killed Mr. Williams. | 跟杀了Williams先生的枪一样。 |
[27:56] | Where’s the boy, pete? | 小孩在哪, Pete? |
[27:58] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说甚么。 |
[28:02] | Got a chipped tooth, there, champ. | 你牙齿缺了一角。 |
[28:04] | Yeah, I busted it when I was a kid. | 是小时候弄伤的。 |
[28:06] | No, you didn’t. You got it biting down on a fake emerald before you shot Mr. Williams. | 不,不是。 是你在杀了Williams先生之前咬假宝石弄断的。 |
[28:16] | Now, your plan went south, and you had to scramble, didn’t you? | 现在,你的计画失败, 而且你必须再来一次,不是吗? |
[28:18] | Jump ship, get back to shore, get back to the kid. | 跳船,回到岸上,回到小孩那里。 |
[28:21] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[28:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[28:23] | It’s out of my hands now. | 这事已失去控制。 |
[28:24] | Where did you stash him? | 你把他藏在哪里? |
[28:25] | Why don’t you ask Tawny? | 你怎么不去问Tawny? |
[28:27] | Mrs. Williams? | Williams太太? |
[28:28] | Yeah. | 没错。 |
[28:29] | It was all her idea. | 都是她的主意。 |
[28:47] | All right, let’s try this. | 好吧, 来试试这个。 |
[29:26] | I got a hit on Keller’s known associates. | 我找到了些Keller同伙的资料。 |
[29:28] | Tawny Williams. | |
[29:29] | That’s right, only she went by Sissy Huber back then. | 没错,只是他以前叫Sissy Huber。 |
[29:33] | Sissy Huber… tampa, tallahassee. | Sissy Huber — 塔拉哈西,坦帕市。 |
[29:36] | Fraud, theft, embezzlement. | 诈欺,偷窃,侵吞前科。 |
[29:39] | Look at their victims… rich men in their 50s and 60s. | 看看受害者 — 50到60岁的有钱人。 |
[29:42] | Broke their hearts, then broke their bank accounts, didn’t she? | 骗他们的心又骗他们的金钱,不是吗? |
[29:46] | Let’s bring her in. | 把她带来侦讯。 |
[29:48] | Lieutenant, I mean, really. | 长官,我是认真的。 |
[29:51] | Shouldn’t I be home in case someone calls? | 我不是应该在家里等电话吗? |
[29:54] | Someone like Pete Keller? | 等Pete Keller的电话吗? |
[29:57] | Your boyfriend is in custody for kidnapping. | 你的男友因绑架罪而被拘提。 |
[30:08] | Pete did this? | Pete做的吗? |
[30:10] | Well, I haven’t seen pete in years. | 我已经好几年没见到他了。 |
[30:12] | He murders your husband, he kidnaps your stepson, | 他杀了你丈夫,绑架你继子, |
[30:15] | and I’m to believe you haven’t seen him in years… | 而你要我相信你好几年没见到他… |
[30:18] | Sissy? | |
[30:21] | This is a list of known associates, and it appears that you and Pete have been separating people from their money for quite awhile. | 这是一份关系人名单, 而且显示出你和Pete一直在合伙骗钱。 |
[30:28] | Usually older, rich men. | 通常是年老的有钱人。 |
[30:32] | I ripped off rich guys. | 我骗光他们的钱。 |
[30:35] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[30:36] | I admit it. | 我承认骗钱。 |
[30:38] | We picked them out of the society page in the herald. | 我们在先驱报的社会版挑选受害人。 |
[30:41] | Is that how you found your husband? | 你就是这样找到你先生的? |
[30:42] | Yeah, he… reed had just been widowed. | 是的,他…刚死了太太。 |
[30:47] | He was like a prime target. | 就是我们的首要目标。 |
[30:48] | Only this time, it was different. | 但这一次不同。 |
[30:50] | I fell in love with him. | 我爱上他了。 |
[30:53] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[30:53] | I fell in love with his son. | 我也喜欢他的儿子。 |
[30:56] | You said I’d been hiding something. | 你说过我隐匿了一些事没说。 |
[30:58] | That’s it. | 就是这件事。 |
[31:00] | My past. | 我的过去。 |
[31:02] | I’ve been trying to make some changes in my life. | 我试着要改变我自己。 |
[31:06] | People do change. | 人总是会变。 |
[31:09] | Please find him. | 请你们一定要找到他。 |
[32:20] | Where’s Joey, Pete? | Joey在哪,Pete? |
[32:23] | I told you. Ask Tawny. | 我说过了。 去问Tawny。 |
[32:25] | Although, she’s still Sissy to me. | 她对我来讲还是叫Sissy。 |
[32:27] | Pete, you just got a CSI killed I suggest you take your last opportuniti and talk to me right now. | Pete,你刚害死了个鉴识员, 我建议你把握最后一个说实话的机会。 |
[32:32] | You already got me for murdering her old man | 我已经因杀人罪嫌被捕了。 |
[32:35] | – Why would I help you out? – Because the boy will be killed unless you do. | – 我为何要帮助你们? – 因为你不说的话那男孩会死。 |
[32:39] | Guess that will break Sissy’s heart, won’t it. | 那会伤透Sissy的心,不是吗。 |
[32:41] | and isn’t that, Pete, what you are really interrested in. | Pete,那不就是你的目的,不是吗? |
[32:45] | Have we processed the envelope with 100s from Caine Timmins, the martial arts guy? | 我们检查过那个装着100元信封了吗? 从Caine Timmins,那个道场教练里得到的? |
[32:51] | The cash wasn’t helpful, | 纸钞没甚么线索, |
[32:53] | but the envelope was. | 但是信封有。 |
[33:02] | Translation please. | 请翻译。 |
[33:04] | It’s a bill. | 一张帐单。 |
[33:06] | It is a bill for karate lessons | 空手道课的帐单。 |
[33:09] | The pay-off envelope, it didn’t come from Pete Keller. | 这信封不是Pete Keller拿的。 |
[33:12] | No. It came from inside the dojo which means that Timmins and Keller are partners. | 不是。是来自道场 这表示Timmins跟Keller是一伙的。 |
[33:23] | Good thing he never cleans his store. | 好消息 他没清理过他的店。 |
[33:27] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个。 |
[33:28] | This is mud. | 泥巴。 |
[33:30] | Let’s see what else is here. | 让我们看看还有甚么东西在这。 |
[33:33] | He’s gonna take Joey somewhere he’s been before, someplace remote. | 他要带Joey到某处他去过的地方, 某处偏远的地方。 |
[33:42] | No. I’ve got some kind of sap. | 不是。 我发现某种树汁。 |
[33:46] | I’m gonna rush this over to trace. | 我要尽快把这带回迹证组。 |
[33:47] | Okay. I’ll be on the cell. | 好。 我会在验尸间。 |
[34:04] | I keep thinking Speedle’s going to walk in. | 我一直在想Speedle会走进来。 |
[34:08] | He’s not. | 他不会了。 |
[34:10] | Just get me the sample. | 给我结果。 |
[34:21] | Mass spec’s got something. | 有东西出来了。 |
[34:23] | Hydroxyphorboloxide. | |
[34:25] | >From the manchineel tree. | 从毒番石榴树上来的。 |
[34:28] | Only found in hell’s bay. | 只有在地狱湾才有。 |
[34:29] | Where the ocean meets the glades. | 海洋和树林之间。 |
[34:32] | That’s sharks and gators. | 都是鲨鱼和鳄鱼。 |
[34:34] | This guy is slick. | 这人很狡猾。 |
[34:36] | Slick? Why? | 狡猾? 为什么? |
[34:37] | H. Yeah | 是的。 |
[34:38] | He’s got him in hell’s bay. | 他把小孩丢在地狱湾。 |
[34:40] | He can’t bring himself to kill the kid, Eric. He’s going to let the sharks do it. | 他不自己动手,Eric。 他要让鲨鱼帮他杀人。 |
[34:43] | Now there’s one way in. Meet me there. | 到那里只有一条路。 |
[35:30] | Joey | 我们在那碰头。 |
[35:32] | Stay right there, son. I’m coming to get you. | 不要动,小子。 我会去救你的。 |
[35:35] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕。 |
[35:49] | You hang in there, Joey. | 你呆在那里,Joey。 |
[35:56] | Don’t go in there. | 不要下去。 |
[35:59] | Stay here, kid. | 呆在那,小孩。 |
[36:00] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[36:31] | it’s all right. | 没关系。 |
[36:36] | Come on. | 过来。 |
[36:38] | Why don’t you reach your hand? | 把手伸出来。 |
[36:42] | that a boy. | 就是这样。 |
[36:43] | There you go, right on my shoulder. | 就是这样,到我肩膀上。 |
[36:49] | I got you. | 抓到你了。 |
[37:00] | All right, Buddy. | 好了,兄弟。 |
[37:03] | Code four, Eric. | 4号代码,Eric。 |
[37:04] | Put it out. We’ve got the primary. | 发出去。我们有优先权。 |
[37:14] | Pizza? Okay, pizza. | 比萨? 好,比萨? |
[37:16] | Mrs. Williams? | Williams太太? |
[37:18] | Joey. | |
[37:19] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[37:21] | Joey. | |
[37:23] | Hi. Oh, god. Oh. | 嗨。 噢,上帝。 噢。 |
[37:25] | I thought I lost you. | 我以为我会失去你。 |
[37:28] | Oh! | 噢! |
[37:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你。 |
[37:41] | It never occurred to me that pete was involved. | 我从未想过Pete会涉案。 |
[37:44] | That he would hurt a child. | 会伤害小孩。 |
[37:45] | Well, Mrs. Williams, jealousy is a powerful motivator. | Williams太太,妒忌是强大的动力。 |
[37:49] | And pete is going away for a long time, so you guys are going to be safe now. | 至于Pete他会被关好一阵子, 所以你们目前是安全的。 |
[37:56] | I heard about your-your CSI. | 我听到有关你的鉴识员。 |
[38:01] | I’m sorry, really. | 我很抱歉,真的。 |
[38:03] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[38:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[38:07] | Take care, partner. | 保重,伙伴。 |
[38:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[38:37] | You saved me. | 你救了我。 |
[38:40] | I wanted you to see this before I gave it to stetler. | 在我交给Stetler之前我希望你看看。 |
[38:47] | He definitely had to look at his gun. | 他当时一定有看了他的枪。 |
[38:54] | “Lieutenant Caine’s weapon expended six rounds. | “Caine组长开了六枪。 |
[38:56] | “Tim Speedle’s… Tim Tpeedle’s malfunctioned. “ | “Tim Speedle的… Tim Tpeedle的枪不能击发。” |
[39:02] | Lots of reasons for a misfire. | 不能击发的原因有很多。 |
[39:05] | Faulty mechanism. | 机械故障。 |
[39:06] | Low-grade ammunition. | 劣等弹药。 |
[39:08] | Poor gun maintenance. | 忽略保养。 |
[39:11] | Designation of any one of those would be speculation on our part, wouldn’t it? | 指定其中任何一个原因取决于我们的推测,不是吗? |
[39:14] | We never speculate. | 我们不做推测。 |
[39:16] | Bottom line… the gun malfunctioned. | 底线是 — 不能击发。 |
[39:18] | And that closes the iab investigation, doesn’t it? | 这样内事局就结案了,不是吗? |
[39:23] | Do you want me to help you with Tim’s things? | 关于Tim的事需要帮忙吗? |
[39:30] | No, thank you. | 不用,谢谢。 |
[39:33] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[39:35] | Okay. | 好。 |
[39:42] | You hang in there. | 你不要动。 |
[40:30] | “amazing grace” | |
[41:35] | Fire! | 射击! |
[42:01] | www. Forom. com |