时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | So, that is when they said, | 所以,那就是他们那时说的 |
[00:19] | We need you for our December cover. | 我们要你做12月份的封面女郎 |
[00:21] | I said no. | 我说”不” |
[00:22] | I mean,I could have children someday. | 我意思是,将来有一天我会有孩子的 |
[00:26] | Children are… They’re nice. | 孩子,也很好 |
[00:28] | But not your cup of tea. | 但是不是你想要的 |
[00:29] | Well, there’s… | -哦,这 |
[00:31] | No apologies. | -不用道歉 |
[00:32] | No one loves a shallow | 没有人比我更热衷简单的性关系 |
[00:36] | more than me. | |
[00:37] | This is good to know. | 很高兴知道这点 |
[00:42] | Hello. | 你好 哦 |
[00:44] | Yes, it’s me. | 是的,是我 |
[00:48] | What’s the matter? You didn’t expect to see me here tonight? | 怎么回事?你今天晚上 不想在这里见到我吗 |
[00:52] | And we have five more minutes, or | 我们还有5分钟,或者实际上 |
[00:54] | actually, uh, we four minutes and 34 seconds. | 我们只剩4分34秒的时间 |
[00:58] | Do you want me to try to explain? | 你想要我试图解释吗 |
[01:00] | I would love an explanation. | 我很愿意听一下你的解释 |
[01:03] | Ready, set, | 准备好了,预备,开始 |
[01:05] | go. | |
[01:09] | Financial planner. | 金融规划师 |
[01:11] | I own my own condo outright. | 我有自己的公寓 |
[01:13] | Never been married. Probably cause I work seven days a week. | 从没结过婚,可能因为 我一周工作7天 |
[01:16] | I know. | 你明白 |
[01:17] | You were Rebecca #7 at | 你是丽贝卡,7号 |
[01:19] | the Biscayne Grill. | 在Brisbayne Grill |
[01:21] | Right. | 没错 |
[01:23] | Excuse me. May I get another one of these, please? | 对不起,请再给我来一杯 |
[01:27] | you’re one of those. | 你是那种注意力可能 |
[01:28] | Probably can’t hold your attention for more five seconds. | 不会持续超过5秒钟的人 |
[01:46] | Alexx,who do we have? | 艾丽克斯,发现了什么 |
[01:52] | Richard Laken, 35 years old. | 理查德.莱肯,35岁 |
[01:55] | Based on his cash, | 很多现金,动机不会是抢劫 |
[01:56] | robbery was not the motive. | |
[01:59] | Was he bludgeoned? | 他是被棒击的吗 |
[02:00] | Can’t tell with what. | 还不知道,我需要再好好查查伤口 |
[02:02] | I’ll have to get a good look at these subdural injuries. | |
[02:05] | His car was vandalized, | 他的车子被破坏了 |
[02:06] | suggesting a murder of passion. | 说明凶手很生气 |
[02:08] | Wasn’t enough just to kill him? | 光杀了他还不够泄愤 |
[02:10] | Patrol called it in. | 行人报的案 |
[02:11] | Owner says the last people that saw him | 业主说最后一个见到他 |
[02:13] | alive are long gone. | 活着的人已经走了很久了 |
[02:14] | Was he alone? | 他是一个人吗 |
[02:15] | No, he was with about 30 people. | 不,他和大约30人在一起 |
[02:17] | They had some sort of matchmaker party here last night. | 昨天晚上的一个配对晚会 |
[02:20] | Matchmaker in South Beach? | 配对,在南海滩 |
[02:21] | Bunch of singles get together, | 一些单身聚在一起玩玩抢座位游戏 |
[02:23] | play musical chairs. Get to know | 喝喝酒,认识一下 |
[02:24] | each other over drinks. Have a date every five minutes. | 每5分钟换一个约会对象 |
[02:27] | They call it speed-dating. | 他们称这个为速配约会 |
[02:29] | Owner says our victim had 15 dates. | 死者有过15个约会 |
[02:31] | Well, you know what they say,Frank. | 哦,你知道他们说什么吗,弗兰克 |
[02:33] | Speed kills. | 快速杀人 |
[02:42] | The “CSI: Miami Team” presents: | |
[02:45] | CSI: Miami Saison 3 Episode 8 Speed Kills | |
[02:49] | Transcript: Raceman | |
[02:53] | Synchro: Zenakiss, Zed22 and Checkdatas | |
[03:10] | www. csi-teams. fr. st www. forom. com | 犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 |
[03:35] | Cell phone’s off. | 手机是关着的 |
[03:36] | Rigor indicates he’s been here at least six hours. | 尸僵显示他在这至少有6个小时了 |
[03:44] | Looks like a scorecard for the ladies. | 看上去像是给女士们的记分卡 |
[03:46] | Checked every nook and cranny on this block. | 查过这条街了,没找到凶器 |
[03:48] | No murder weapon. | |
[03:49] | Well, it may have had some value for the killer, | 可能凶手还有用,带走了 |
[03:51] | and they took it with them. Calleigh, I smell acetone. | 考丽,我闻到丙酮的味道 |
[03:54] | Acetone with a hint of lemon. | 丙酮和柠檬 |
[03:56] | I think it’s nail polish remover. | 我想是除指甲油的东西毁车的可能是个女性 |
[03:58] | Whoever vandalized the car was probably female. | |
[04:00] | That would be half our speed-daters. | 那就是一半的约会者 |
[04:02] | Yes, it would. Frank, | 是的 |
[04:04] | it is time to talk to the owner. | 弗兰克,是时候去和业主谈谈了 |
[04:06] | Thank you, ladies. | 谢谢,女士们 |
[04:13] | This stuff is supposed to be confidential | 资料应该是保密的 |
[04:15] | You’re putting me in a really bad position here | 你让我很难办 |
[04:17] | That’s my specialty | 那是我的专长 |
[04:19] | All right, look, what do you want again? | 好吧,听着,你们还想要什么 |
[04:20] | I want the list of everybody | 我想要所有和死者 |
[04:22] | that sat with my victim. | 在一起坐过的人的名单 |
[04:24] | The names are on my sign-up roster. | 名单都在登记表上 |
[04:26] | There are 15 women, 15 men. | 15个男的,15个女的 |
[04:27] | I’d have to look for it. | 我要找一下 |
[04:29] | I suggest that you do. | -我建议你最好找一下 |
[04:31] | Do you recall Richard Laken in any | 你还记得理查德.莱肯和人争吵过吗? |
[04:33] | altercations? | |
[04:34] | Like bruised egos, | 比如??? |
[04:36] | broken hearts,a drink in the face? | 伤心, |
[04:37] | You know, I’m not a chaperone. I spend the night | 或者被泼了饮料 |
[04:40] | catching up on paperwork. | 你知道我可没时间闲看 一大堆的文件工作要做 |
[04:42] | Here are the applications from last night’s participants. | 这里是所有昨天晚上的参加者 |
[04:44] | Phone and addresses are in there. | 电话和地址都在上面 |
[04:47] | Okay, a paralegal… | 很好,律师助手 |
[04:50] | a web designer, | 网站设计师 |
[04:51] | flight attendant, | 飞行助理 |
[04:53] | financial planner. | 金融规划师 |
[04:54] | Demanding jobs. | 都是费力的工作 |
[04:56] | People don’t have time to date. | 没有时间去约会 |
[04:57] | Wait a second, Frank. | 等一下,弗兰克 |
[04:59] | Mary Kinnan, hair stylist. | 玛丽.金南,发型师 |
[05:02] | A hair stylist, Frank she has an access to | 发型师,弗兰克 |
[05:04] | acetone, doesn’t she? | 可以接触到丙酮,是不是 |
[05:06] | Guy’s car was dunked in it. | 是,死者车上被倒了许多 |
[05:07] | Yes. Take Eric and find out | 是的,带上艾瑞克去查查是什么 |
[05:09] | what made Mary so unhappy in under five minutes. | 让玛丽在5分钟内这么愤怒 |
[05:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:37] | We’re looking for Mary Kinnan. | 我们要找玛丽.金南,她在这吗 |
[05:38] | Is she here? | |
[05:40] | In the house I built but don’t live in? | 在我自己盖的却没住的房子里 |
[05:42] | You bet you. Help yourself. | 你们自己去找吧 |
[05:45] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[05:46] | Well, you want to know, call your lawyer. | 如果你想知道,打电话找你的律师 |
[05:47] | Oh, fine, I’ll do that, | 哦,很好,我会做的 |
[05:48] | and I’ll stick you with the legal fees. | 诉讼费你也少不掉的 |
[05:52] | He dumped me four months ago for a site | 他四个月前甩了我 |
[05:54] | manager, and he’s surprised that I want the house. | 他很惊讶我要了房子 |
[05:57] | We understand you attended a speed-dating event last night. | 我们知道你昨晚参加了一个速配约会 |
[06:02] | I did. | 我是参加了 |
[06:04] | There might be a lot of fish in the sea, but I | 海里有很多鱼,可我不能一次 |
[06:05] | can’t be reeling them in one at a time. I’ve got three kids in there. | 只局限于一条,我有3个孩子 |
[06:09] | You know Richard Laken? | 你认识理查德.莱肯吗 |
[06:11] | Yes. | 认识 |
[06:11] | He was murdered last night | 他昨天晚上在Neuron |
[06:13] | outside the Neuron Lounge. | Lounge外被杀了 |
[06:15] | Oh, my God. | 哦,上帝呀 |
[06:17] | I… | 我…嗯 |
[06:19] | Um… | |
[06:21] | we met a couple months ago at-at a night, | 我们几个月前的一个晚上遇到的 |
[06:23] | and then we had a few real dates after that. | 那之后我们正式约会过几次 |
[06:27] | Someone also vandalized his | 有人用丙酮毁了他的车 |
[06:28] | car with acetone, | |
[06:30] | an ingredient you use as a hairstylist. | 作为一个发型师,你会用到丙酮 |
[06:33] | Wait a minute. | 等一下,你们认为 |
[06:35] | You think that…? Yeah, we do. | 是的,我们是这么认为的 |
[06:37] | And we’d like to search the premises | 我们要查一下这个房子 |
[06:38] | to see if we find any acetone. | 看能不能找到丙酮 |
[06:42] | Okay. Okay, I threw acetone on his car. | 好吧,好吧,我是往他车上泼过丙酮 |
[06:47] | No. Richard told me that he was getting back | 不,理查德说他要和他的前妻复合 |
[06:49] | together with his ex, and then I see him last night at speed-dating, playing the field. | 但昨晚我在速配约会上又见到了他 |
[06:52] | And so, you were mad? | 所以你很愤怒 |
[06:54] | No, I was insulted. | 不是,我觉得被侮辱了 |
[06:56] | And during the break, I | 中间休息时,我就出去回击了一下 |
[06:57] | went outside to make a point. | |
[07:08] | Okay, it was… it was stupid, | 好吧,这很愚蠢,我知道 |
[07:10] | I know, all right? But I went… I went back inside, and-and that was it. | 但是然后我就进去了,就这些 |
[07:17] | Look, I watched him get up and leave | 听着,我看到他在终场 |
[07:19] | right after the final bell. He didn’t even turn his card | 铃声一响后就起身离开了 |
[07:21] | in, and-and he was alive, okay? | 他甚至都没有把卡交上去 那时他还是活着的,行了吧 |
[07:24] | You know why he ran out? | 你知道他为什么要跑开吗 |
[07:26] | I figured he didn’t want to see me again. | 我认为他是不想再见到我 |
[07:31] | All right. | 好吧,很感谢 |
[07:32] | Appreciate it. | |
[07:35] | I’ll call Horatio, tell him something had our victim on the run. | 我给霍雷肖打个电话,告诉他有 什么事情使我们的死者要迅速离开 |
[07:38] | All right, I’m gonna check her story. | 好的,我去查证一下她所说的 |
[08:42] | What you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[08:44] | Confirming Mary Kinnan’s story. | 确证玛丽.金南的口供 |
[08:48] | She poured at least four liters of acetone | 她往理查德.莱肯的车上 |
[08:51] | on Richard Laken’s car. | 泼了至少4升的丙酮 |
[08:59] | It was evaporated in 30 minutes. | 30分钟内挥发了 |
[09:01] | Yeah. It was gone when we got there. | 是的,我们到的时候已经没了 |
[09:02] | So, if Richard Laken was murdered | 所以,如果理查德.莱肯是在车被毁时被害的 |
[09:04] | while his car was being vandalized, the acetone would have still been wet | 丙酮还是湿的 |
[09:08] | and dripped on his shoe. | 就会滴到他的鞋上 |
[09:10] | I checked. There’s not a drop. | 我查过,没有滴下来的 |
[09:13] | Meaning she ruined his paint job | 就是说她是在中间时间毁车的 |
[09:14] | at intermission, not at the end of the night. | 而不是最后终场时 |
[09:16] | Meaning, our divorcee was telling the truth. | 也意味我们的离婚者说的是实话 |
[09:19] | Hey, guys, | 嗨,伙计们 |
[09:20] | Alexx called up. Said Richard Laken’s on deck. | 艾丽克斯打电话来说 理查德.莱肯已经被放在台上,准备解剖了 |
[09:27] | You go. | 你去 |
[09:28] | To the autopsy? | 去解剖室? |
[09:29] | Yeah, to the autopsy. What, are you scared? | 是的,去解剖室,怎么你害怕吗? |
[09:32] | No, not at all. I’ll go. | 不,一点也不怕,我去 |
[09:34] | Thanks, guys. | 很好,伙计们 |
[09:35] | Have fun. | 玩的开心 |
[09:39] | It’s a head trauma, right? | 是脑外伤,对不对 嗯哼 |
[09:44] | This Richard Laken? | 这就是理查德.莱肯 |
[09:45] | Heard you’re the man today. | 听说今天是你来 |
[09:47] | I’ve observed autopsies before. | 我以前也看过尸体解剖 |
[09:50] | Once. | 一次,学生时,隔着玻璃 |
[09:51] | As a student through the | |
[09:53] | glass. | |
[09:54] | Then step right up. | 那你现在可是走近了许多 |
[09:57] | You see the contusions on the forearms? | 你看到前臂的挫伤了 |
[10:01] | Had to be antemortem | 是临死前留下的 |
[10:02] | He was trying to defend himself. | 他曾试图自卫 |
[10:12] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[10:14] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[10:15] | but it’s silver, | 但是是银的,而且还有很多 |
[10:17] | and there’s a lot of it. | |
[10:19] | Might be paint. | 可能是涂料,我拿去查一下 |
[10:21] | I’ll take it to Trace. | |
[10:22] | You do that. | 你做好了 |
[10:28] | Alexx? | 艾丽克斯-嗯 |
[10:30] | He doesn’t have a head. | 他没有头 |
[10:32] | Where’d the head go? | 头去哪了 |
[10:34] | I’m processing it. | 我正在处理 |
[10:39] | You’re boiling it? | 你把头煮了 |
[10:40] | Can’t determine the type of murder weapon | 无法根据手臂上的伤口决定凶器的形状 |
[10:42] | from the injuries to his arms and torso. | |
[10:46] | But… | 但是 |
[10:52] | with a shattered mandible, | 根据粉碎的下颚骨 |
[10:54] | depressed skull fractures, and intracranial hemorrhaging, | 被击低了的骨折了的头骨以及颅骨内的出血 |
[10:58] | his head may tell us what hit him. | 他的头也许能告诉我们是什么东西袭击了他 |
[11:00] | I’m gonna remove the soft tissue, | 我要清除软组织,好看得清楚点 |
[11:03] | get a better look. | |
[11:04] | The skin… | 皮肤 |
[11:08] | Think I understand why Calleigh and Delko sent me. | 我知道为什么考丽和德口让我来了 |
[11:13] | You okay, Ryan? | 你没事吧,瑞恩 |
[11:16] | Okay, why don’t you go on over to Trace, | 好吧,为什么你不先去踪迹实验室 |
[11:19] | and I’ll finish up here, okay? | 让我先完成这个 |
[11:32] | Tyler, do we have the floor plan | 泰勒,我们有Neuron |
[11:34] | to the Neuron Lounge, please? | Lounge的平面图吗 |
[11:35] | Every square inch. | 每平方英寸都有 |
[11:37] | Okay. Now, Mary Kinnan | 好的,现在玛丽 |
[11:38] | said Richard was in a hurry to leave the table, | 金南说理查德是匆匆离开的,对不对 |
[11:41] | right? I need to know who he sat with last. | 我要知道最后一个和他坐在一起的是谁 |
[11:44] | Okay, all these speed-daters filled out | 好的,所有参加约会晚会的人都 |
[11:46] | these cards, turned ’em in at the end of the night. | 填了卡片,并在结束时交了回去 |
[11:48] | I’ve been translating them. | 我已经研究过 |
[11:52] | Every person was given a number | 给了每个人一个相对于桌子座位的号码 |
[11:55] | corresponds with a table. | |
[11:57] | They move every five minutes. | 他们每5分钟移动一次 |
[11:59] | So, it’s a well-oiled machine. | 所以,这是一台上好了油的机器 |
[12:00] | Your victim, Richard Laken, started | 死者理查德.莱肯当晚开始时是12号桌 |
[12:02] | his evening at Table 12. | |
[12:05] | Only the men change tables. | 只有男士换桌子 |
[12:14] | Rebecca Briggs. | 丽贝卡.布瑞兹 |
[12:15] | She’s the one Richard ran from. | 她就是理查德离开的人 |
[12:17] | Okay, so the question becomes | 问题是,丽贝卡追他了吗,谢谢你 |
[12:18] | did Rebecca go after him? Thank you. | |
[12:26] | You were the last one to see him alive, Rebecca. | 你是最后一个见到 他活着的人,丽贝卡 |
[12:31] | I told you, when he left my table, that | 我告诉过你,他离开了我的桌子 |
[12:33] | was it. I never saw him again. | 就这些,我再也没见过他 |
[12:40] | This scratch looks fresh. | 这些擦伤像是最近留下的 |
[12:44] | I have cats. It’s how they show affection. | 我养猫,这是它们的 一种表达感情的方式 |
[12:47] | You pick up any habits from them? | 你学会了它们的一些习惯 |
[12:51] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[12:53] | Rebecca, | 丽贝卡,验尸官正在解剖理查德 |
[12:54] | the medical examiner is doing Richard’s | |
[12:56] | autopsy as we speak. | |
[12:59] | If he scratched you, I’m going to know about it, | 如果他抓过你,我会知道的 |
[13:02] | So… | 所以,这是你改故事的机会 |
[13:03] | this is your opportunity to change your story. | |
[13:08] | All right… | 好吧,我是跟踪了他 |
[13:10] | I did follow him… | |
[13:12] | because I knew he was the guy. | 因为我知道他是那个人 |
[13:14] | The guy? | 那个人 |
[13:16] | My condo. Last week, | 我的公寓,上个星期,我回家后 |
[13:18] | when I got home, | |
[13:19] | my laptop, my stereo system, | 我的笔记本电脑,立体音响系统 |
[13:21] | my plasma screen everything was gone. | 等离子体电视,所有的东西都不见了 |
[13:24] | Hey, Richard! | 嗨,理查德,你干完了吗,拿够了吗 |
[13:27] | Are you done now, huh? You got enough info? | |
[13:28] | What, are you crazy? | 什么,你疯了吗 |
[13:30] | Who you robbing tonight, huh? | 你今晚要抢谁,哪个女孩 |
[13:31] | Which girl’s it going to be this time? | |
[13:36] | Why do you suspect Richard? | 为什么你怀疑是理查德 |
[13:38] | I know it was one of those speed-dating guys. | 我知道是速配约会中的一个人 |
[13:40] | They’re the only guys that I spill everything to. | 我只对他们说过所有的事 |
[13:42] | It’s weird, you know, when you’re under the clock, | 很奇怪,你知道,当有时间限制时 |
[13:44] | you feel compelled to tell them everything right away | 你感到要立刻告诉他们一切 |
[13:48] | your habits, your secrets, your schedule. | 你的习惯,你的秘密,你的时间安排 |
[13:50] | You file a police report? | 你报案了吗 |
[13:52] | No. | 没有 |
[13:53] | I- I thought I could figure it out myself. | 我以为我能自己处理 |
[13:55] | And I felt stupid enough without bringing the police in. | 我觉得很愚蠢没有叫警察 |
[13:58] | I- I really thought I had him last night. | 我确实认为 昨天晚上我找到了那个人 |
[14:02] | Richard he just looked… | 理查德,他看上去,他看上去就象 |
[14:03] | he looked so guilty standing there. | 犯了罪似的站在那儿 |
[14:06] | Guilty? | 犯罪 |
[14:07] | You know, Rebecca, in my line of work, | 你知道,丽贝卡,在我的工作中 |
[14:09] | do you know what they call that? | 他们会怎么称呼这个吗 |
[14:11] | They call it motive. | 他们称这个是动机 |
[14:24] | Rebecca Briggs was cleaned out, all right. | 丽贝卡.布瑞兹打扫过了 |
[14:26] | Whoever did it got in somehow. | 不知道做案的人是怎么进来的 |
[14:29] | I’ll, uh… I’ll check the back for forced entry. | 我去查一下后面看 有没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[14:31] | Frank, | 弗兰克 |
[14:32] | the scene of the crime is the entertainment center. | 犯罪的现场是娱乐设施中心 |
[14:52] | Might have something. | 找到一点东西 |
[14:53] | I’m no CSI, but it looks to be more of a smear than a print. | 虽然我不是犯罪现场调查员 不过这个看上去更像是涂掉的 |
[14:56] | Probably not much help. | 而不是印上去的,也可能帮助不大 |
[14:58] | Well, if it’s a smear, Frank, there may be enough ridge detail to capture some DNA. | 如果是涂掉的,弗兰克 可能有很多地方也许可以找到DNA |
[15:07] | You talking skin cells? | 你在说什么,表皮细胞 |
[15:09] | If he’s a shedder… | 如果他是抢劫者 |
[15:12] | there could be enough stripped nuclei. | 这应该有足够的细胞核剥落物供瓦勒纳处理 |
[15:16] | for Valera to work on. | |
[15:22] | You can get DNA from that? | 你可以从那拿到DNA |
[15:24] | Frank… | 弗兰克,这可不止只有指纹 |
[15:27] | there’s more than one kind of fingerprint. | |
[15:36] | Hey, you looking for me? | 嗨,你在找我 |
[15:38] | I was- finally finished Richard Laken’s skull. | 是的,终于完成了理查德.莱肯的头骨 |
[15:41] | Looks like a museum piece. | 看上去像是博物馆里 |
[15:43] | Yeah, the end result usually does. | 是的,最后结果通常都这样 |
[15:45] | Three blows, all to the parietal bone. | 三次打击,都在顶骨 |
[15:48] | The first two cracked the skull No tool impressions. | 前两个打在头骨上 没留下凶器的痕迹 |
[15:52] | Luckily for us, the killer got angrier. | 幸运的是,凶手更愤怒了 |
[15:54] | This one broke clean through. | 这个击穿了头骨 |
[15:56] | Gave us something to work with. | 让我们有迹可循 |
[16:03] | What kind of weapon? | 什么样的凶器 |
[16:04] | You’re the CSI. | 你是犯罪现场调查员,该你了 |
[16:06] | That part’s up to you. | |
[18:08] | So, uh, how’d it go in autopsy? | 哦,在解剖室怎么样 |
[18:12] | I handled it. | 还能应付 |
[18:14] | Who hazed you? | 谁捉弄的你 |
[18:16] | Speedle. | 斯必得 |
[18:17] | A headless woman. | 一个无头的女人 |
[18:19] | Freaked me out a little, too. | 我也吓得不轻 |
[18:24] | So, what killed Richard Laken? | 是什么杀了理查德.莱肯 |
[18:26] | Based on the paint from Richard’s arms | 根据理查德手臂上的伤口还有这些测量 |
[18:28] | and the measurements on these guys, he was killed with a tire iron. | 他是被拆卸轮胎时用的铁橇杀死的 |
[18:34] | Okay, now we know what we’re looking for. | 好的,现在我们知道该找什么了 |
[18:36] | Good work. | 干的不错 |
[18:39] | Valera, the DNA from the condo. Is it Richard Laken’s? | 瓦勒拉,公寓里的DNA是理查德.莱肯的吗 |
[18:42] | Nope. Meet Chad Gilbert. | 不是,是切德.吉尔伯特 |
[18:44] | Got a three year sentence for burglary in ’99. | 99年他曾因入室行窃罪被判了3年 |
[18:46] | So Chad is at it again, huh? | 这么说切德又犯案了,哈 |
[18:49] | Yeah, and get this: I checked it against your list. | 是的,还有这个,我查了你的名单 |
[18:51] | He’s another one of your speed-daters. | 他也是约会晚会的一员 |
[18:53] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[18:54] | Thank you, Valera. | -谢谢你,瓦勒拉-不客气 |
[19:01] | That better be you, Sully. | 最好是你,莎丽 |
[19:04] | Hey, get down! Kiss the floor, Chad! Now! Get down! | 趴下,趴下,立刻,立刻 |
[19:10] | Frank? | 弗兰克-他没有武器 |
[19:11] | He’s clean. | 没情况 |
[19:16] | Ooh, Chad. | 喔,切德 |
[19:18] | What do we have here? Ooh, look at this. | 这儿有什么,哦,看看这 |
[19:22] | Chad was on his way to the fence. Huh, Chad? | 看来切德正要销赃,哈,切德 |
[19:25] | Looks like Rebecca Briggs’ plasma screen, laptop. | 像是丽贝卡.布瑞兹的 等离子体电视,笔记本电脑 |
[19:29] | Yes, it does. Let me ask you a question, Chad. | 是的,问你个问题,切德 |
[19:30] | How many women have you ripped off under the guise of speed-dating? | 你从速配约会上盗窃 过了多少个女人 |
[19:34] | Look, man, it’s just burglary. Nobody’s getting hurt. | 听着,伙计,只是入室行窃 没人受到伤害 |
[19:36] | Really? You’re about to get hurt. You’re looking at | 真的吗?你会受到伤害的,至少一年 |
[19:37] | one year minimum if you don’t answer the next question correctly. | 如果你不老实回答下个问题的话 |
[19:42] | Was Richard Laken involved in your little scam? | 理查德.莱肯参与了吗 |
[19:45] | Richard? Number 12? No. | 理查德,12号,没有 |
[19:47] | That guy’s there for the women, man. He-he thinks he’s a real player. | 那个人去那是为了女人 他是真正去游戏的 |
[19:50] | Was he into any special woman last night? | 他昨晚有和任何特别的女人在一起吗 |
[19:53] | Well, I did see him acting kind of strange, you know, right before the final bell. | 我看他在终场铃声前是有点奇怪 |
[19:59] | E- Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[20:06] | But I don’t think it was about that chick he was sitting with. | 但我认为不是因为和他在一起的那个女人 |
[20:09] | No, he… he saw something or-or somebody. | 不是,他是看到了什么东西或者什么人 |
[20:12] | The guy went white as a sheet. | 他走的时候脸色白的像张纸 |
[20:13] | And you noticed all that, huh, Chad? | 你注意到了所有的,哈,切德 |
[20:15] | Look, I notice everything about everyone. | 听着,我观察了所有的人和事 |
[20:19] | It’s what I do. | 这是我的职业 |
[20:25] | Hey, Tyler. | 嗨,泰勒 |
[20:26] | Hey. 3D software’s loaded. | 嗨,三维立体软件已经载入了 |
[20:29] | What do you want to see? | 你要看什么 |
[20:30] | Who Richard was staring at before he left the speed-dating event. | 理查德离开约会时是在注视谁 |
[20:34] | But… wasn’t it the girl in front of him, Rebecca Briggs? | 嗯,不是在他前面的女孩吗 丽贝卡.布瑞兹 |
[20:38] | Horatio thinks it was someone else. | 霍雷肖认为是别的什么人 |
[20:41] | Okay… | |
[20:46] | Richard Laken is in yellow. | 理查德.莱肯是黄色的 |
[20:48] | Rebecca is the first one, in purple. | 丽贝卡是第一个,是紫色的 |
[20:51] | Connie #12 is the next woman. | 康妮,12号,是下一个女人 |
[20:54] | And who’s the guy? | 这个男人是谁 |
[21:00] | According to this, he could’ve been looking at Jack Smith. | 根据这个,他可能是在看杰克.史密斯 |
[21:04] | Thanks, Tyler. | 谢谢,泰勒 |
[21:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[21:10] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[21:11] | The lounge floor plan said the person in Richard’s sight line was a Jack Smith. | 平面图显示在理查德 视线内的是杰克.史密斯 |
[21:16] | Jack Smith? | 杰克.史密斯 |
[21:17] | Here’s his application. I was about to go and see him. | 这是他的申请表 我正准备去拜访他 |
[21:19] | Hey, hang on a second. | 嗨,等一下,有个问题 |
[21:20] | There’s a problem. | |
[21:22] | Take a look at that address. | 看看他的地址 |
[21:25] | 1126 Charthouse Drive. | 海图道1126号,这在小树林内 |
[21:27] | It’s in the Grove. | |
[21:28] | Miami Beach Cafe, which is right on the water, is at 1028 Charthouse, right? | 迈阿密海滩咖啡屋就在海边 是海图道1028号,对不对 |
[21:34] | So 1126 would probably make his front door out in the Atlantic, wouldn’t it? | 所以1126号,就是说他的 前门就在大西洋里了 |
[21:40] | He lied on his application. | 他在申请表上撒谎了 |
[21:41] | Possibly, if he exists at all. Whoever he is, let’s find him, okay? | 可能,如果他存在,不管是谁,找到他 |
[21:48] | Jack Smith… | 杰克.史密斯 |
[21:50] | Um, w-what number was he? | 他是几号 |
[21:52] | Number 13. | 13号 |
[21:54] | We don’t think Jack Smith was his real name. | 我们认为杰克.史密斯是个假名字 |
[21:58] | I’m sorry, I-I’m drawing a blank. | 很抱歉,我没印象 |
[22:00] | I guess he wasn’t my type. | 我猜他不是我喜欢的类型 |
[22:03] | Richard was staring at him during your date together. | 理查德在和你约会时正在注视着他 |
[22:05] | Do you by any chance remember exactly what you were talking about when he left? | 你还能记得点他离开时 |
[22:10] | Excuse me. May I get another one of these, please? | 你们正在谈论什么吗 对不起,请再给我来一杯 |
[22:13] | You’re one of those. | 你是那种注意力可能 |
[22:14] | You probably can’t hold your attention for more than five seconds. | 不会持续超过5秒钟的人 |
[22:18] | He said something about the heat. | 他说了什么事,关于热队的 |
[22:21] | It’s the heat. | 很热 |
[22:23] | It is hot. | 是很热,不过明天可能会下雨 |
[22:24] | They say it might rain tomorrow. | |
[22:26] | No, the… the game the other night… | 不是,比赛,那天晚上 |
[22:29] | The game, right. Basketball. | 比赛,对,篮球 |
[22:31] | What about the game? | 比赛怎么样 |
[22:33] | And then he shot out of his chair like I said I wanted to elope and have twins. | 然后他就站起来走开了 |
[22:38] | Does that help? | 有帮助吗 |
[22:39] | More than you know. | 比你想的要有帮助的多 |
[22:41] | What do we have? | 有什么发现 |
[22:43] | Well, so far, just that Richard Laken was rattling on | 目前,只知道理查德.莱肯离开前 |
[22:46] | about the Miami Heat right before he bolted the lounge. | 正在谈论迈阿密热队的比赛 |
[22:49] | You know, we did find a ticket stub in his wallet. Maybe he saw something at the game. | 你知道,我们是在他的 钱包里找到了一张票 可能他在比赛的时候看到了什么 |
[22:53] | The Arena has an event index that logs everything that happens at the game. | 比赛场有个日志,会记下 比赛时发生的所有事 |
[22:59] | Let’s see. | 让我们看看 |
[23:01] | Fan altercations. | 球迷争吵 |
[23:03] | Found lost child at Gate 3 concession stand, reunited with parent. | 在3号门找到一个失散 的孩子,后和父母会合了 |
[23:08] | Helped G. Lewis Davis find lost wallet in section 412. | 帮G.路易斯.戴维斯在 412区找到了丢失的钱包 |
[23:11] | Tended to sick fan during halftime show. | 在中场表演时看护一个病了的球迷 |
[23:14] | Assisted fan complaining of chest pains. | 帮助一个胸部不适的球迷 |
[23:17] | No Richard Laken. | 没有理查德.莱肯 |
[23:19] | That was all inside, wasn’t it? What about outside? | 这是里面发生的事,对不对 那外面呢 |
[23:23] | I’m gonna check anything in the Arena’s zip code. | 我会查一下比赛场区的所有事 |
[23:25] | Then I’ll cross-reference it with the date and time of the game. | 对照一下比赛的日期和时间 |
[23:31] | Well, look at that. Richard Laken. | 好,看看那个,理查德.莱肯 |
[23:33] | Richard Laken witnessed an assault Saturday night after the game. | 理查德.莱肯星期六晚上球赛后目击 |
[23:37] | He made a statement to the police. | 了一个袭击案,向警察做了目击证词 |
[23:38] | Bring up that statement, please. | 把那份证词调出来看看 |
[23:43] | Two white men attacked Marcus Washington, in a private parking lot outside the Arena. Every single free throw he missed! | 两个白人在比赛场外的一个私营 |
[23:53] | It’s ridiculous! Hey, man! | 停车场内袭击了马科斯.华盛顿 |
[23:59] | One hit him; the other one tended to him. | 一个打了他,另一个试图护理他 |
[24:02] | Right, but both men fled the scene, didn’t they? | 好的,但是两个人都 逃离了现场,是不是 |
[24:05] | Case is still open. | 案子还没破 |
[24:07] | His mother was with him, but she was too shaken up to remember anything. | 他的妈妈是和他在一起的 |
[24:11] | So Laken’s the only reliable witness. | 但是她受惊过度,什么都不记得了 所以莱肯是唯一可靠的目击证人 |
[24:13] | Until someone killed him. | 直到有人杀了他 |
[24:15] | What about the victim? | 受害人怎么样 |
[24:16] | Marcus Washington is in critical condition at Dade Memorial Hospital. | 马科斯.华盛顿伤的很重 在Dade Memorial医院 |
[24:20] | Dade Memorial. That’s where I’ll be. Thank you. | Dade Memorial医院 我要去的地方,谢谢你 |
[24:43] | Mrs. Washington? | 华盛顿太太 |
[24:50] | Mrs. Washington, My name is Horatio Caine. | 华盛顿太太,我是霍雷肖.考尼 |
[24:52] | I’m with CSI. I’m sorry for what happened to Marcus. | 我是犯罪现场调查员 对马科斯的遭遇我很遗憾 |
[24:57] | He hit the pavement so hard. | 他撞在人行道上撞的太厉害了 |
[25:00] | The doctor said it’s cerebral edema. | 医生说是脑水肿 |
[25:02] | I keep talking to him. | 我一直在和他说话 |
[25:03] | I don’t know if he can hear me. | 我不知道他是不是能听的见 |
[25:05] | Well, Mrs. Washington, with these things, | 华盛顿太太,有这么多设施 |
[25:09] | it’s possible that he can hear you. | 他可能会听得见你说话 |
[25:12] | Did you find the man who did this to him? | 你们找到打他的人了吗 |
[25:14] | Well, we’re making progress. | 我们正在办,我知道你已经和警官 |
[25:16] | And I understand that you’ve spoken to officers, | 说过了,请再和我说一次事发经过 |
[25:18] | but would you mind telling me the story? My son takes me to all the games. | 我儿子带我去看球赛 |
[25:24] | It’s our tradition. | 这是我们的传统 |
[25:27] | We were going to the car, and this man bumped into me. | 我们向车子走去,这个人撞了我 |
[25:33] | He was missing every single one! | 哦 |
[25:35] | Hey, man, that’s my mom! | 嘿,这是我妈妈 |
[25:38] | What are you doing? Marcus! Marcus! | 你在干吗 |
[25:42] | Can you hear me? | 马科斯,你能听到吗 |
[25:43] | Help! | 救命,救救我们 |
[25:44] | Somebody help! Marcus! | 马科斯 |
[25:48] | Marcus was just watching out for me. | 马科斯只是想保护我 |
[25:49] | I understand. | 我理解,你看到那个人了吗 |
[25:50] | Did you get a look at the man? | |
[25:51] | I was looking at my son. | 我只顾看我儿子了 |
[25:54] | All I remember is the blood coming from his nose. | 我所能记得的就是 血从他的鼻子流出 |
[26:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:03] | Mrs. Washington, there’s no need for you to apologize. | 华盛顿太太,你不需要道歉 |
[26:08] | Here’s what I want to do. If I find out anything, I will come and find you, okay? | 我要做的是,如果我发现任何 事情,都会来告诉你的,好吗 |
[26:13] | You hang in there. | 你要坚持住 |
[26:45] | Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[26:46] | This is the evidence from the Marcus Washington assault? | 这个是马科斯.华盛顿 被袭案的证物吗 |
[26:50] | Officer Ramirez got the call. | 警官瑞米尔斯接到的电话 |
[26:53] | He clearly remembers taking Laken’s statement. | 他清楚记得收到了莱肯的证词 |
[26:55] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[26:57] | That is… | 那是 |
[26:58] | what’s left of a temporary tattoo. | 一个临时的刺花 |
[27:01] | Hmm. | |
[27:05] | And so this must be the mother’s handkerchief. | 这一定是那个母亲的手帕 |
[27:07] | Marcus! | 马科斯 |
[27:09] | Marcus, can you hear me? | 马科斯,你能听到我说话吗 |
[27:10] | Marcus! Marcus! | 马科斯,马科斯 |
[27:12] | The rest of it’s just napkins from the Arena parking lot. | 其他的就是比赛场停车场的纸巾 |
[27:15] | Hot dog mustard, relish. | 热狗,芥末,开胃小菜 |
[27:17] | This napkin’s interesting. | 这个纸巾很有趣 |
[27:20] | The fiber’s tight. | 纤维很密实 |
[27:22] | It’s higher grade, you mean. | 你是指这纸比较高级 |
[27:23] | Tighter weave, like it’s more expensive. | 编织的很紧,说明比较昂贵 |
[27:26] | Maybe like the kind they give out in skyboxes? | 也许是贵宾包厢里发的那种 |
[27:29] | Richard Laken’s statement said that one of the assailants | 理查德.莱肯的证词里说,袭击者之一 |
[27:32] | knelt next to Marcus Washington and tended to him. | 跪在马科斯.华盛顿身边,试图帮助他 |
[27:36] | Hey, man, are you okay? | 嗨,伙计,你还好吧 |
[27:38] | Marcus! | 快点,快走 |
[27:41] | Marcus! | 马科斯 |
[27:43] | We should find out which skybox this napkin comes from. | 我们要找出是哪间包厢的纸巾 |
[28:15] | Did you get anything off the napkin? | 你在纸巾上发现了什么吗 |
[28:17] | Lucky for us, this high-grade fiber latches onto everything. | 很幸运,这个高级的 |
[28:24] | What is it? | 纸巾记下了所有的东西 那是什么 |
[28:26] | Take a look. | 来看一下 |
[28:31] | Some kind of meat? | 像是某种肉 |
[28:38] | Spectra’s flatlined. | 光谱是直线,什么也没有 |
[28:40] | There’s nothing on it. | |
[28:41] | Exactly. | 正是,没有黄体酮 |
[28:42] | There’s no progesterone, estradiol or any other government approved hormone. | 或任何政府批准的荷尔蒙 |
[28:47] | You know what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么吗 |
[28:48] | Meat’s foreign. | 意味着是国外的 |
[28:49] | It’s Kobe beef. | 是神户牛肉,是日本的美食 |
[28:50] | Japanese delicacy. | |
[28:52] | That’s an expensive snack, even for a skybox. | 对包厢来说,那也是比较昂贵的小吃 |
[28:55] | Solar State Insurance was able to afford it. | 日光国家保险公司可以负担的起 |
[28:58] | Two orders from outside restaurants. | 有2个在外面餐厅定的外卖 |
[29:00] | Arena operations confirmed it over the phone. | 比赛场的接线员确认了 |
[29:03] | Solar State. | 日光国家保险公司 |
[29:04] | Over a thousand employees and a half million clients. | 有1000多的员工和50几万的客户 |
[29:07] | But only one person signed for it. | 但只有一个人签名买这个 |
[29:09] | They’re checking receipts to get us a name. Hmm. | 支票收据上可以得到名字 |
[29:13] | I wasn’t even at the Heat game on Saturday. | 我都没去过星期六热队的比赛 |
[29:16] | Is that a fact? | 真的吗 |
[29:18] | Well, Mr. Hayes, somebody was, and they… have | 那,海氏先生,是有人可以 |
[29:20] | the ability to perfectly reproduce your signature. | 近乎完美的仿造你的签名吗 |
[29:24] | The other thing | 我们在你的包厢发现的另一件事 |
[29:25] | that we found from your skybox is a napkin with the victim’s blood on it. | 是一张带有受害人血迹的纸巾 |
[29:31] | What does this mean to you? | 这对你意味着什么 |
[29:33] | The Arena has confirmed there were only two of you in the skybox, | 比赛场已经确认你们 只有俩个人在包厢 |
[29:36] | which makes you either guilty of aggravated assault or an accomplice. | 你要么是恶意袭击的人 |
[29:41] | An accomplice? | 要么就是帮凶 帮凶 |
[29:42] | To what I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道到底是什么 |
[29:44] | The victim, the victim, Mr. Hayes, is hanging on by a thread. | 受害人,受害人,海氏先生,还命悬一线 |
[29:48] | No, no, no, no. Wait a minute. | 不,不,不,等一下,我试图帮助那个人 |
[29:49] | I tried to help that guy. | |
[29:52] | What are you doing? | 嗨,你在干吗 |
[29:55] | Hey, man, are you okay? | 嗨,伙计,你还好吧 |
[29:57] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点,快走 |
[29:58] | Marcus! | 马科斯 |
[30:01] | Marcus, can you hear me? | 马科斯,你能听到我说话吗 |
[30:02] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:04] | I need a name. | 我要名字 |
[30:09] | He’s a buddy from work. | 他是我工作的一个伙伴 |
[30:12] | Jack Webster. | 杰克.韦伯斯特 |
[30:14] | Look, I… | 听着,我 |
[30:15] | It happened so fast, | 一切发生的太快了 |
[30:17] | I didn’t have time to stop him. | 我根本没时间阻止他 |
[30:19] | You better pray that I do. | 你最好为我要做的祈祷 |
[30:22] | Now, Jack, here’s what I think happened. | 杰克,我认为的案发经过是 |
[30:25] | You and your buddy were up in the skybox | 你和你的伙伴在包厢里看比赛,神经 |
[30:27] | watching the pros bang it around, feeling your testosterone, and you punched the first man that ran in to your path. | 高度紧张,你打了第一个挡你路的人 |
[30:33] | Never happened. | 没有的事 |
[30:35] | Stanton gave you up, Jack. | 斯坦顿供出了你,杰克 |
[30:37] | What? Stanton hit that kid. | 什么,斯坦顿打了那个孩子 |
[30:41] | I tried to save his life. | 我是想救他的命 |
[30:43] | So we have a he said/he said. | 这么说你们各执一词 |
[30:47] | Jack, do you know that you’re in the minority? | 杰克,你知道你是属于少数人的吗 |
[30:50] | You don’t say. | 你没说 |
[30:52] | Yes, the minority, Jack. | 是的,少数人,杰克 |
[30:53] | Only 11% of the country is left-handed. | 这个国家只有11%的人是左撇子 |
[30:56] | What makes you think I’m left-handed? | 是什么让你认为我是个左撇子 |
[30:58] | Your ring does. | 你的戒指 |
[31:02] | Marcus had a temporary tattoo on his face. | 马科斯的脸上有个临时的刺花 |
[31:05] | It wiped off onto your ring when you hit him. | 白了一块是你打他时留下的 |
[31:12] | You washed your hands, but neglected your ring. | 你洗了手,但是忽略了戒指 |
[31:17] | He started it. | 他先开始的,他激怒了我 |
[31:19] | He got in my face. | |
[31:22] | What was he, what was he even doing out there? | |
[31:26] | Hey, man! | 伙计,你还好吧 |
[31:29] | Hey, man, you okay? | |
[31:33] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点,快走 |
[31:35] | Marcus! | 马科斯 |
[31:39] | He was protecting his mother. | 他是在保护他的妈妈 |
[31:41] | I didn’t mean to hurt him that bad. | 我也不想伤的他那么重 |
[31:43] | But you did hurt him that bad. | 但是你确实伤的他那么重了 |
[31:45] | And Richard Laken saw it. | 理查德.莱肯目击了 |
[31:47] | And he wound up dead the very next night. | 然后第二天晚上就被杀了 |
[31:50] | I didn’t kill that guy. | 我没杀那个人 |
[31:53] | Why do you call yourself “Jack Smith” if you have nothing to hide? | 你为什么称自己为杰克.史密斯 如果你没什么要隐瞒的话 |
[31:56] | Look… | 听着 |
[32:00] | fake names… | 假名只是不想让 |
[32:02] | keep the women from calling. | 那些女人打电话找我 |
[32:07] | Five minutes and they think they’re engaged. | 5分钟她们就觉得像订婚了似的 |
[32:09] | Have you ever taken a good look in the mirror? | 你好好找过镜子吗 |
[32:12] | I didn’t even notice that guy. | 我都没注意到那个人 |
[32:13] | No, but he noticed you. | 没有,但是他注意到你了 |
[32:18] | Oh, you’re one of those. | 你是那种注意力可能 |
[32:19] | Probably can’t hold your attention for more five seconds. | 不会持续超过5秒钟的人 |
[32:23] | If this Richard guy saw me, why didn’t he call the cops? | 如果那个叫理查德的人注意 |
[32:26] | Maybe he died trying. | 到了我,为什么他没召警察 也许他试图打电话时被杀了 |
[32:36] | There are no cell phones allowed in the lounge during speed-dating. | 在Neuron Lounge里速配 约会时是不允许用手机的 |
[32:40] | So, when Richard recognized Jack, | 所以,当理查德认出杰克后 |
[32:42] | he had to go to his car, get his cell phone and call the police. | 他必须到车里去拿电话,打给警察 |
[32:53] | PD sent over his phone log. | 巡逻警官送来了他的电话记录 |
[32:57] | He made no calls last night, so we can’t tell if his phone was on. | 他那天晚上没有打电话 所以我们不知道他的电话有没有打开过 |
[33:00] | Well, actually, we can, with this. | 实际上,我们可以,通过这个 |
[33:04] | A flash memory chip. | 快速存储芯片 |
[33:05] | When a cell phone’s turned on, it has to find a network. | 当一个移动电话打开的时候 它必须找到一个网络 |
[33:10] | So, it sends out a signal to the nearest cell tower. | 发送信号到最近的移动中转站 |
[33:12] | The tower sends back | 中转站会回馈一个保留在快速 |
[33:15] | a time-stamped confirmation that can be retained in the flash memory chip | 记忆芯片上的即时确认信息 |
[33:19] | even when the phone’s turned off. | 即使移动电话是关闭的 |
[33:22] | He turned his cell phone on at 10:56 P.M. | 他晚上10点56分的时候打开了电话 |
[33:24] | So, he was killed before he had a chance to make a call. | 所以,他是在有机会 打电话前就被杀了 |
[33:27] | We have the time of death. | 我们有了死亡的时间 |
[33:29] | Jack was inside with everyone else handing in scorecards. | 杰克还在里面和 其他人一样递交排分表 |
[33:32] | Which means he has 28 alibis. | 也就是说他有28个 不在现场的时间证人 |
[33:34] | Which means that whoever killed Richard Laken was waiting for him outside. | 也就是说杀了理查德.莱肯 的凶手是在外面等着他的 |
[33:39] | Let’s go back to the crime scene and expand our search. | 我们再回犯罪现场,扩大搜索范围 |
[33:51] | Hey, Eric. | 嗨,艾瑞克 |
[33:54] | Will you check this out? | 你查过这个吗 |
[34:00] | Does this look like it belongs here to you? | 这像是这里的吗 |
[34:07] | Definitely not. | 绝不是,看上去像是石块 |
[34:09] | Looks like caked gravel. Maybe crushed stone. | 也许是碎石 |
[34:12] | But the color’s off, like it’s been treated. | 但是颜色褪了,像是处理的 |
[34:17] | It’s cast stone. | 是人造石,一种建筑材料 |
[34:18] | It’s a durable building material. A list architects use it. | 建筑师们会用到它 |
[34:21] | You put the right finish on it, it looks just like granite. | 在最后铺上它 看上去就象是花岗岩 |
[34:24] | Cheap contractors must love it. | 廉价的承包商肯定喜欢它 |
[34:26] | And I think I know one who was standing right here. | 我想我知道站在这的那个人了 |
[34:37] | Pop the trunk. | 打开车后箱 |
[34:38] | You guys can’t go in there. | 你们无权查看 |
[34:40] | Yes, we can. Pop it. | 不,我们有权,打开它 |
[34:56] | Doing some masonry at the site, Fred? | 在做一些石匠的活吗,佛瑞德 |
[34:58] | It’s my job. | 那是我的工作,我是个建筑商 |
[34:59] | I’m a builder. | |
[35:11] | What are you looking at that for? | 你们找这个干吗 |
[35:13] | It might have done more than change a tire. | 这可能不只是用来换轮胎了吧 |
[35:15] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑,对不对 |
[35:39] | We’ve got blood. | 血 |
[35:40] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Richard Laken. Officer… | 你被捕了,谋杀理查德.莱肯,警官 |
[35:48] | I was never at this Neuron Lounge last night. | 我昨晚从没去过Neuron Lounge |
[35:50] | That’s true, Fred. | 没错,佛瑞德 |
[35:52] | But you were camped out across the street from it. | 但是你隔了一条街等在那 |
[36:05] | All right, I knew my wife was seeing some guy. | 好吧,我知道我妻子在和人约会 |
[36:07] | Didn’t you cheat on her? | 你就没对她不忠吗 |
[36:09] | Yeah, but I still had to know who got her so hot and bothered. | 是,但是我还是想知道 是谁让她焦虑不安的 |
[36:16] | I’d seen his car once when he picked her up. | 他来接她时,我见过他的车一次 |
[36:30] | When I saw who it was, | 当我看清他的时候,我知道没什么好 |
[36:31] | I realized I had nothing to worry about. | 担心的了,那个人有个铅笔似的脖子 |
[36:33] | The guy was a pencil-neck. So, I left. | 所以我就离开了 |
[36:36] | Then how do you explain your tire iron with Richard Laken’s blood on it? | 那你怎么解释你换车轮胎用的 铁橇上有理查德.莱肯的血迹 |
[36:40] | The tool mark matches his skull fracture. | 工具上的痕迹和他 头骨上的伤口吻合 |
[36:46] | I can think of one person who would set me up. | 我想有一个人会栽脏我 |
[36:50] | What? Why would I do that? | 什么,我为什么要那么做 |
[36:52] | Perhaps to kill two birds with one stone. | 也许是一石二鸟,应该说是两个男人 |
[36:56] | Or should I say men? | |
[37:00] | All right, I went out there | 好吧,我在约会晚会结束时去了那儿 |
[37:03] | at the end of the speed-dating, okay? | |
[37:06] | I… I wanted to see the look on his face when he saw what I’d done to his car. | 我想看看他看到我毁了 他的车子时是什么表情 |
[37:20] | Damn! | 他妈的 |
[37:22] | How does it feel to expect one thing and get another? | 事与愿违的感觉怎么样 |
[37:24] | “I’m sorry. ” Is that what you want to hear? | 对不起,这是你想要听到的吗 |
[37:36] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? | 为什么你以前没有告诉我这些 |
[37:38] | Well, the last I heard, they didn’t allow child support from prison. | 我听说,他们不允许 犯人对孩子的赡养 |
[37:41] | And you never touched Richard? | 你从未碰过理查德吗 |
[37:45] | N… No. Never. | 没有,从没 |
[37:47] | Will you explain his blood… | 你怎么解释他的血在你的卡上 |
[37:52] | on your card? | |
[38:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:12] | Is it possible that you touched him before you went back inside? | 有没有可能你在进去前接触过他 |
[38:17] | I… I really, I really couldn’t say. | 我,我确实,我确实不肯定 |
[38:19] | See. the problem I’m having | 问题是你说你丈夫一直用 |
[38:20] | is that the tire iron you claimed your husband used is from your car. | 的铁撬是你车上用的 |
[38:28] | You’re trying to trick me | 他想陷害我,因为他们都一样 |
[38:29] | because they’re all the same. | |
[38:30] | Are they? Wolfe? | 是吗?沃非 |
[38:32] | Diameter of Richard Laken’s skull fracture, 17 millimeters. | 理查德.莱肯头骨伤口的直径 |
[38:37] | It’s consistent with your car. | 是17毫米,和你车上用的吻合 |
[38:39] | Your husband’s SUV needs a 19-millimeter tire iron. | 你丈夫的SUV车用的铁撬是19毫米的 |
[38:45] | So, you swapped out your tire iron | 所以,你交换了铁撬来陷害你丈夫 |
[38:47] | to frame your husband. | |
[38:57] | I just wanted to see his reaction. | 我只想看看他的反应 |
[39:00] | Damn it. | 他妈的 |
[39:01] | He loved that car so i carried the tire iron for protection. | 他喜欢那辆车 所以我带着铁撬做防备 |
[39:05] | How does it feel to expect one thing and get another? | 事与愿违的感觉怎么样 |
[39:08] | You don’t get it. | 你还没明白,你这个女人 |
[39:08] | You women, you think that that’s a dating service? | 你以为那是个婚介 |
[39:11] | It’s about getting laid. | 服务吗,那只是性交 |
[39:13] | What?! | 什么 |
[39:13] | You’re all in there looking for a husband. | 你到那想找个丈夫,我们到那 |
[39:16] | We’re trying to get sex in less than five minutes. | 只是想在5分钟内性交而已 |
[39:19] | I thought we had something. | 我以为我们有过一段 |
[39:21] | We did. Sex. | 我们是有,性而已 |
[39:22] | You want a husband, go back to the guy who left you. | 你想要丈夫,就回到 离开你的那个人身边 |
[39:30] | The cruelty. | 残忍,他露出了他的本性 |
[39:32] | He showed his true colors. | |
[39:34] | And now we’ve seen yours. | 现在我们也看到了你的 |
[39:38] | Thank you, Wolfe. | 谢谢你,沃非 |
[40:28] | Lieutenant Caine. | 考尼队长 |
[40:29] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[40:31] | I heard you found the guy who did this. | 我听说你抓到了那个人 |
[40:35] | You know what, Mrs. Washington? | 你知道,华盛顿太太 |
[40:38] | We did. We found him. | 是的,我们抓到了他 |
[40:44] | Marcus squeezed my hand today. | 马科斯今天握了一下我的手 |
[40:48] | Once. | 一次 |
[40:49] | The doctor said that it might not mean anything. | 医生说那并能说明什么 |
[40:53] | Mrs. Washington, | 华盛顿太太,你和我 |
[40:54] | you and I know different, don’t we? | 都认为不是那样的,对不对 |
[41:03] | Have you had anything to eat? | 你吃过东西吗 |
[41:04] | No, not in days. | 没有,好几天了 |
[41:07] | You know what? | 你知道吗?楼下就有个自助餐厅 |
[41:08] | There’s a cafeteria downstairs. Why don’t you get a bite to eat? | 为什么不去吃点东西呢 |
[41:11] | Oh, no, I can’t go. | 哦,不,我不能离开 |
[41:13] | Mrs. Washington, you can. | 华盛顿太太,你可以 |
[41:15] | I’ll watch Marcus. | 我会看着马科斯的 |
[41:18] | You don’t mind, Lieutenant? | 你不介意,队长 |
[41:19] | I’ll stay with him. | 我会留在这 |
[42:09] | www. forom. com | -=结束=- |