时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | I’m right here,marisol. | 我就在这儿, 玛瑞叟 |
[00:21] | Right next to you. | 就在你旁边 |
[00:24] | Don’t ever leave me. | 别离开我 |
[00:25] | Never. | 绝不 |
[00:44] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[00:45] | A car’s blocking the way. | 一辆车挡了道 |
[00:46] | They’re not moving.I don’t understand. | 他们停在那不走, 我搞不懂 |
[00:50] | They’re here for me. | 他们是来找我的 |
[00:52] | I’m getting out. | 我出去 |
[00:54] | Sweetheart,I have to get out here. | 甜心, 我要离开一下 |
[00:55] | They’ll take you to the hospital,but I’ll meet you there,all right? | 他们会送你去医院 我会在那和你会合, 好吗? |
[00:58] | You hang in there. | 你坚持住 |
[01:06] | eight hours earlier | 八小时前 |
[01:10] | we can spend a weekend in the country. | 我们可以在乡下呆上一周 |
[01:11] | It’ll be great. | 那太棒了 |
[01:15] | So are you happy with your new husband? | 和你的新老公在一起你高兴吗? |
[01:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:20] | OK. | |
[01:24] | Sweetheart listen to me | 甜心听我说 |
[01:27] | This officer will be escorting you until the trial is over. | 这位警官会保护你直到审判结束 |
[01:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:34] | These are very,very dangerous people. | 他们是很危险很危险的人 |
[01:36] | Anyone connected to this case must have police protection,including families. | 任何涉及到这个案子的人都会得到警方保护 包括他们的家人 |
[01:43] | So this is what remission feels like. | 就像在假释期间 |
[01:44] | I need to remind you that you fought and you won,didn’t you? | 我要提醒你, 只有努力才能战胜病魔 明白吗? |
[01:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:52] | Listen,tonight i was thinking… | 听着, 今晚我在想… |
[01:54] | casa… tua? | 卡萨… 图瓦? |
[01:56] | Casa tua. Sounds good. | 卡萨图瓦. 听起来不错 |
[01:58] | -Are you up? -I’m up. | -要去了吗? -正要 |
[02:05] | -See you later? -I’ll see you tonight. | -晚点见? -晚上见 |
[02:07] | -I Love you. -I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[02:10] | You,uh… | 你, 唔… |
[02:12] | you don’t let her out of your sight,right? | 别让她离开你的视线, 好吗? |
[02:16] | Csi wolfe,what exactly is your role in this case? | 沃尔夫调查员, 你在这案子中扮演什么角色? |
[02:19] | I processed the firearm evidence on the day the mala noches were apprehended. | 我负责处理马拉诺齐帮被捕时的武器证据 |
[02:24] | Can you confirm that this was the weapon seized from the defendant raphael sifuentes on the afternoon of the shootout at the quarry? | 你能确定这武器是来自被告拉斐尔 塞非万提斯 当天下午在采石场交火时使用的吗? |
[02:31] | Get on the ground!Get on the ground! Now! | 趴下, 趴下, 快! |
[02:33] | move! Move! Move! | 走, 走, 走 |
[02:37] | So,raphael,you and your buddies shot up the cemetery and then broke into the livingston house. | 那么,拉斐尔,你和你的同伙在墓地 开了枪然后闯进了利文斯通大楼 |
[02:43] | You got some good story there,B. | 你编了个生动的故事,B. |
[02:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:49] | I can. | 我能 |
[02:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:51] | The prosecution calls Antonio Riaz. | 检察官传安东尼奥 里亚兹 |
[02:53] | Do you swear to tell the truth,the whole truth… | 你是否发誓所说的是真相… 并且是真相的全部… |
[02:57] | you’re a mala noche member,correct,mr. Riaz? | 你是马拉诺齐帮的成员, 对吗, 里亚兹先生? |
[03:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:00] | And yet,you’re testifying against them. | 可是, 现在你要指控他们 |
[03:02] | Couldn’t that get you killed? | 那不会让你丧命吗? |
[03:03] | I need to do the right thing. | 我想做些正确的事 |
[03:06] | Is this the gun you gave to mr. Sifuentes? | 这是你给塞非万提斯的枪吗? |
[03:08] | You’re a dead man,riaz!You hear me? A dead man! | 你死定了, 里亚兹! 听到了吗?死定了 |
[03:17] | I ask you again.Is this the gun? | 我再问你一次, 是这把枪吗? |
[03:22] | I-I-I’m not sure. | 我, 我, 我不太确定 |
[03:25] | You’re saying this isn’t the gun? | 你的意思是说不是这把枪吗? |
[03:28] | No,I-I don’t think it is. | 不, 我, 我觉得不是 |
[03:31] | But you stated to detectives that it was,mr. Riaz. | 但你在对警察的口供中说是的, 里亚兹先生 |
[03:36] | Can-can I see it again?Maybe,maybe i didn’t see it right. | 我能再看看吗? 也许, 也许我没看清 |
[03:53] | Head’s up! | 接着 |
[04:03] | Security 911! Bailiff! | 保安 911! 法警! |
[04:06] | Code 73. Security,courtroom 12,stat. | 代码73. 保安, 12号庭, 马上 |
[04:27] | Lieutenant caine. | 凯恩中尉 |
[04:27] | You help me and I’ll help you. | 你放下枪我就放下 |
[04:31] | You’re already dead,brother. | 你死定了, 伙计 |
[04:36] | Join the club. | 不光是你一个人 |
[04:40] | CSI MIAMI Season 04 Episode 24 | “暴怒” |
[05:29] | how many people were killed? | 有多少人遇难? |
[05:30] | Were any of the assailants foreign nationals? | 凶手是外籍人士吗? |
[05:32] | What sort of leads do you have in this case? | 这个案子有几条线索? |
[05:33] | Has the bailiff’s family been notified? | 通知遇害法警的家人了吗? |
[05:36] | Horatio. | 霍雷肖. |
[05:38] | The fugitives are raphael sifuentes and antonio riaz, | 逃跑的是拉斐尔 塞非万提斯和安东尼奥 里亚兹 |
[05:42] | both noches,both dangerous. | 都是诺齐团伙的, 亡命徒 |
[05:44] | Who’s the shooter? | 开枪的是谁? |
[05:45] | Jose torillo,farther down the noche food chain. | 何塞 托瑞诺, 团伙的小喽罗 |
[05:48] | Frank,it looks like the witness faked testimony to get close to the gun. | 弗兰克, 证人伪造证词来有机会接触到枪 |
[05:52] | We put out a bolo on the escape vehicle. | 我们要堵截逃走的车 |
[05:53] | We’re blanketing the city. | 地毯式搜索整个城市 |
[05:55] | We’ve gotta find them. | 一定要找到他们 |
[06:09] | Great. | 好极了 |
[06:16] | eric. | 艾瑞克. |
[06:18] | Your girlfriend just broke my window. | 你女朋友刚才把我的车窗砸了 |
[06:19] | Hey,hey,slow down.What girlfriend?What window? | 嘿, 嘿, 慢点 什么女朋友?什么窗子? |
[06:22] | My car window.Gloria broke it. | 我的车窗 格罗瑞娅弄坏的 |
[06:23] | You’re sure it was gloria? | 你确定是格罗瑞娅? |
[06:24] | Who else?She called me the entire time we were seeing each other. | 那还能是谁? 我们相处时她总是打电话 |
[06:27] | She’s,like,the hang-up queen. | 还响几声就挂 |
[06:29] | Somebody might want to tell her about caller id.. | 简直不知道有来电显示这一说 |
[06:30] | all right,look.I’m gonna call her and tell her to back off. | 那好吧, 我会给她打电话叫她别来烦你 |
[06:33] | Well,I dealt with this when we were together. | 我们以前在一起也就算了 |
[06:36] | But now? I mean,seriously,I don’t even know how you put up with somebody so crazy. | 但现在? 说实在的 我真不知道你怎么能容忍这么疯狂的人 |
[06:39] | I’ve told you,I didn’T. | 我告诉过你了, 我没有 |
[06:41] | I went out with her a few times. | 我和她出去过几次 |
[06:42] | She’s crazy,I moved on. | 她很疯狂, 我就离开她了 |
[06:43] | Well,somebody didn’t give herhat message and now she owes me a window. | 那么, 有人没告诉她情况变化, 现在 她欠我一副车窗了 |
[06:46] | I said I will take care of it. | 我说了我会处理 |
[06:49] | Yeah,I mean,you better. | 是的, 我是说, 你最好会 |
[06:58] | All right,well we know how the gun got in here, | 好的, 我们知道枪是怎么得到的 |
[07:00] | but evidence is cleared before it’s stored. | 但证据枪里是没有子弹的 |
[07:02] | So I guess the question is how’d the bullets get in here? | 所以问题是子弹怎么弄进来的? |
[07:06] | Swat checked the courtroom,didn’t they? | 特警队检查过法庭, 对吗? |
[07:08] | Yeah,it was swept immediately before the trial started– | 没错,审判开始前会进行彻底搜查 |
[07:10] | everything was clean. | 一切都很整洁 |
[07:11] | Well,it got dirty. | 唔, 后来变脏了 |
[07:13] | Where was the shooter sitting? | 射手坐在哪? |
[07:14] | Over there. | 那儿 |
[07:24] | Packing tape. | 包装胶带 |
[07:26] | A loaded magazine was taped under there. | 装满了子弹的弹夹就粘在那里 |
[07:28] | Our shooter knew exactly where to find it. | 射手知道在哪拿到它 |
[07:30] | Do you swear to tell the truth, | 你发誓所讲都是真实的… |
[07:32] | the whole truth,and nothing but the truth so help you god? | 并且是真相之全部… |
[07:39] | But who put it there for him to find? | 但是谁放在那的? |
[07:41] | Someone on the inside. | 内部人士 |
[07:44] | Let me see the tape,I’ll have delko check it for prints. | 我看看那胶带, 我让德科来查指纹 |
[08:21] | got something? | 有什么发现? |
[08:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:24] | Let’s hope it leads to something else. | 希望能找出是谁的 |
[08:27] | I heard you’re having girl trouble. | 我听说你卷入了女孩的麻烦 |
[08:30] | Everyone hears everything in this place? | 这个地方没有秘密吗? |
[08:32] | Yeah. Still,is the rumor true? | 是啊. 那么, 传闻是真的��? |
[08:36] | You remember gloria? | 你记得格罗瑞娅吗? |
[08:39] | Oh,the crazy one. | 噢, 那个疯狂的家伙 |
[08:41] | She was into raike massage. | 特喜欢瑞克按摩 |
[08:43] | Uh-huh,and skydiving. | 呼~还有跳伞 |
[08:44] | And hunting if I recall. | 还有打猎, 如果我没记错 |
[08:46] | That’s quite a potent combination. | 那是个奇妙的结合 |
[08:48] | Yeah,well it didn’t hurt that she looked the way she did,either. | 是啊, 不过我行我素并不妨碍他别人 |
[08:50] | Yeah,well,see that’s the problem.You love crazy until crazy loves you. | 这就是问题所在了, 你欣赏疯狂 直到疯狂爱上你 |
[08:55] | Well,crazy has messed with every girl i’ve been with since. | 我所有的女友都被疯女人骚扰了 |
[08:59] | And I think she just busted up boa vista’s car. | 她可能还砸了宝尔 韦斯塔的车 |
[09:01] | So I’ve got to put a stop to it. | 所以我必须对她喊停 |
[09:03] | My advice: Talk to her once as eric delko. | 我的意见: 先以艾瑞克 德科的身份和她谈 |
[09:08] | And then? | 然后呢? |
[09:09] | Talk to her again as a cop. | 再以警察的身份谈 |
[09:12] | Play hard ball, i like the style | 够强硬, 不过我喜欢这风格 |
[09:16] | Take a look.It’s from the courthouse employees’ database. | 看吧, 法院工作人员资料库 |
[09:20] | Alan parker, | 艾伦 帕克 |
[09:22] | the janitor at the courthouse. | 法院的门房 |
[09:24] | That’s their inside man. | 看来找到内应了 |
[09:28] | You have to understand,okay. | 你得理解我, 行不? |
[09:30] | They threatened me. | 他们威胁我 |
[09:32] | A bailiff was was killed as a result of your actions. | 你的行为导致一名法警遇害 |
[09:34] | And that’s so far;there’s still two dangerous killers out there. | 不仅如此, 还有两名危险的杀手在外游荡 |
[09:37] | They knew my daughters’ names. | 他们有我女儿的名字 |
[09:38] | Their schools,their friends. | 她们的学校, 她们的朋友 |
[09:41] | They said I’d never see them again. | 他们威胁我再也见不到她们 |
[09:43] | So you cooperated. | 所以你屈服了 |
[09:44] | I had to. | 不得不 |
[09:46] | Look,all right,I’m sorry that people got hurt. | 听着, 我真得很抱歉有人伤了 |
[09:49] | But I still have a family,okay? | 但我要顾及我的家, 懂吗? |
[09:51] | I kept them safe. | 我要保护他们 |
[09:52] | Who approached you? | 谁找上门来的? |
[09:54] | Some guy,some latino guy. | 某人, 大概是拉丁裔 |
[09:58] | Was it this guy? | 是这个人吗? |
[10:00] | Um,yeah. Yeah,that’s the guy. | 呃, 对, 就是他 |
[10:03] | It’s truillo. It’s a dead end. | 是托瑞诺, 线索断了 |
[10:06] | How’d you get into the courthouse after swat swept and secured it? | 特警队在法院布防后, 你是如何混进去的? |
[10:09] | About five minutes into the trial, | 庭审开始后大约五分钟 |
[10:11] | one of the gallery members got sick. | 观看席上有个人突然发病 |
[10:13] | So they cleared the court while I cleaned it. | 所以他们清场后教我去清理法院 |
[10:17] | Ten minute recess; | 休庭十分钟 |
[10:18] | jurors are to remain in the break area pending notification. | 陪审团留在休息区, 等候通知 |
[10:30] | Five minutes in,that’s not a coincidence. | 正好五分钟? 绝对不是巧合 |
[10:32] | Do you still have what you cleaned up? | 你还保留着你清理的呕吐物吧? |
[10:34] | Um,yeah.I mean,it’s-it’s still in the janitor’s closet. | 呃, 对, 那个, 那个还留在门房的储藏室 |
[10:38] | Could help us find another piece of the puzzle. | 能帮我找到另一块拼图 |
[10:40] | You’re gonna make me collect that,aren’t you? | 你准备叫我去搜集, 对吧? |
[10:42] | Mm-hmm.Rank has its privileges. | 嗯嗯, 权高一级压死人 |
[10:47] | I came as soon as you called. | 我呼之即来 |
[10:49] | Gloria,if you’re going to call and bother people,okay, | 格罗瑞娅,如果你想打电话烦人, 没问题 |
[10:52] | I’d appreciate it if you just called me. | 我希望你仅仅打给我 |
[10:54] | You miss me? | 你想我了? |
[10:56] | No,I don’T. | 绝对没有 |
[10:58] | Well,that’s good.’Cause what would your wife think? | 好吧, 否则真不知道你妻子怎么想 |
[11:02] | My wife?What are you talking about? | 我妻子? 你在说什么? |
[11:03] | Oh,that’s sweet. | 睁眼说瞎话 |
[11:06] | It still feels weird to say it,huh? | 说起来还是不顺口, 对吗? |
[11:09] | Wife. | 妻子 |
[11:10] | What,are you crazy? | 什么, 你疯了吗? |
[11:11] | You see a ring on my finger? | 你在我手上看到戒指了吗? |
[11:13] | Guy like you won’t wear a ring. | 像你这样的人不会戴戒指 |
[11:17] | Or maybe he doesn’t want to. | 或许他并不想 |
[11:21] | I saw you at the courthouse. | 我看到你在法院前 |
[11:23] | You’ve been following me? | 你跟踪我? |
[11:26] | Well,I got news for you:That was my sister. | 好吧, 听清楚了, 那是我姐姐 |
[11:28] | She got married. | 她结婚了 |
[11:29] | You told me you didn’t have siblings. | 你告诉我你没兄弟姐妹 |
[11:31] | I didn’t tell you a lot of things,gloria. | 我有很多事没告诉你,格罗瑞娅 |
[11:33] | You know why? Because with you,information is dangerous. | 知道为什么吗? 因为告诉你秘密是很危险的事 |
[11:37] | With me,a lot of things are dangerous. | 和我在一起, 会经历很多“危险”的事 |
[11:40] | You come near me or anyone that I know, | 你再靠近我或者我认识的人 |
[11:42] | and I’m going to arrest you. | 我会逮捕你 |
[11:45] | Mm… | 恩… |
[11:46] | so that’ll be the second time we use your cuffs. | 那就是我们第二次用你的手铐了 |
[11:57] | So,guess what I found in my pile of puke. | 猜猜我在呕吐物里找到了什么? |
[12:01] | Do I have to? | 一定要吗? |
[12:02] | Coal. | 煤炭 |
[12:03] | And…? | 和…? |
[12:04] | And it’s the active ingredient in ipecac. | 吐根制剂中的活性成分 (一种药剂, 用于催吐, 适用于中毒) |
[12:06] | Ipecac. | 吐根制剂 |
[12:07] | Induces vomiting. | 催吐作用 |
[12:08] | It also confirms that our puker was in on the courthouse shootout. | 证实了我们的呕吐者和交火之事有关 |
[12:11] | It was a diversionary tactic. | 是个暗渡陈仓之计 |
[12:14] | So this,my friend,is for you. | 所以这个, 朋友, 送给你的 |
[12:16] | A vial of bile. | 一瓶胆汁 |
[12:17] | You’re too good to me. | 你对我真的太好了 |
[12:18] | The force of vomit scrapes the esophagus, | 呕吐的动作刮过肠道内部 |
[12:20] | taking bits of the puker’s skin along with his stomach content. | 将呕吐者的皮肤细胞和呕吐物一起吐出 |
[12:23] | I’ll let you know if I find a conspirator. | 如果我找到了阴谋者会告诉你的 |
[12:26] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[13:03] | What? | 什么? |
[13:04] | So you’re the upchuck specialist. | 看来你是呕吐专家? |
[13:06] | Didn’t think we’d find you,did you,benito? | 没想到我们会找到你吧,本尼托? |
[13:08] | Didn’t know you guys were looking. | 不知道你们在找我 |
[13:09] | You were at the courthouse today,weren’t you,benito,helping bust out sifuentes? | 你今天在法院,对吧,本尼托,帮忙添乱? |
[13:17] | Clear the court.Ten minute recess. | 清理现场, 休庭十分钟 |
[13:19] | I’m happy to have the rep. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[13:20] | Yeah,well,you’re not gonna be too happy where you’re headed. | 你要去的地方可不是令人愉快的 |
[13:23] | So you want me to snitch,huh? | 你也要我告密,恩? |
[13:25] | Like antonio riaz? | 像安东尼奥 里亚兹? |
[13:26] | Where is he benito? | 他在哪里, 本尼托? |
[13:28] | And raphael sifuentes? | 还有拉斐尔 塞非万提斯? |
[13:29] | Hey,you’ll never find them. | 嘿, 你永远也找不到他们 |
[13:31] | So that tells me one thing,benito. | 那说明了一件事,本尼托 |
[13:32] | -What? -You know where they are.So where are they? | – 什么? – 你知道他们的藏身之处, 他们在哪里? |
[13:39] | Not saying. | 无可奉告 |
[13:40] | Well,then let me tell you where you’ll find yourself– | 那听着你的下场会是在哪里– |
[13:42] | in lockup,tagged with a rep as a snitch. | 监狱里, 挂着告密者的牌子 |
[13:45] | What? | 什么? |
[13:46] | But I didn’t say nothing. | 但是我一个字都没说 |
[13:47] | Not yet. | 目前为止 |
[13:51] | I assume you can write. | 我想你会写字吧 |
[13:57] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[14:12] | SON JV RESTAVRANT -Japanese restaurant? | 松酒餐馆–日本餐馆? |
[14:14] | That’s a good front. | 好地方 |
[14:15] | Outside of noche territory.We’re going to need a warrant,frank. | 不在他们的地盘里, 我们需要搜查令, 弗兰克 |
[14:52] | eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[14:53] | I-I-I can’t find him.I can’t find horatio anywhere. | 我, 我找不到他, 我哪儿都找不到霍雷肖 |
[14:55] | Mari,mari,listen,slowown.Slow down,okay? | 玛里,玛里,听着, 稳住, 稳住, 行吗? |
[14:58] | I need to get a hold of him. | 我必须找到他 |
[14:59] | Whatappened? | 发生什么事了? |
[15:00] | Somebody vandalized my car. | 有人砸了我的车 |
[15:02] | They,um,they stole my purse.I just ran into the store for a second. | 他们, 偷了我的钱包, 我不过去了一下商店 |
[15:05] | Whoa,whoa,whoa.Vandalized how? | 哇, 啊, 哦……怎么砸的? |
[15:08] | They broke my wundow. | 把窗给砸了 |
[15:09] | Do you think they’re trying to send horatio a message? | 你想他们是不是在向霍雷肖示威? |
[15:11] | No. No,this has nothing to do with him.It has to do with me. | 不, 不, 这跟他没关系, 起因在我身上 |
[15:15] | You? | 你? |
[15:17] | Yeah,it’s personal.I’ll explain later. | 恩, 私人纠纷, 稍后跟你解释 |
[15:19] | I want you to take your car to the shop and I’ll call you when I get your purse. | 你把车开到店里 找到钱包后我会打电话给你 |
[15:24] | Yeah. Okay.Thanks,little brother. | 知道了, 谢了, 弟弟 |
[15:27] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:38] | -Gloria. -Eric. | – 格罗瑞娅 – 艾瑞克 |
[15:41] | Two visits in one day. | 一天之内重逢 |
[15:43] | I never understood,gloria.You got all of this,and you still want to harass me? | 我不明白,格罗瑞娅 你坐拥一切, 干吗还来骚扰我? |
[15:48] | Money can’t buy you love. | 金钱买不到爱情 |
[15:49] | I warned you. | 我警告你 |
[15:51] | Guess we’re both spending the day warning people,huh? | 看来我们都把日子花在警告别人身上了, 恩? |
[15:53] | No,you’re threatening people, | 不, 你威胁别人 |
[15:55] | innocent people. | 无辜的人 |
[15:58] | Now,where is marisol’s purse? | 现在, 玛瑞叟的钱包在哪里? |
[16:00] | Oh.You’re here for your wife’s stuff? | 哦, 你来找你老婆的东西? |
[16:02] | I told you,she’s not my wife. | 告诉过你了, 她不是我妻子 |
[16:04] | Then I don’t have her stuff. | 那我手上没她的东西 |
[16:05] | She’s my sister.All right? | 她是我姐姐, 听懂没? |
[16:08] | Look,I’ve seen you and her together. | 可我看到过你和她一起 |
[16:11] | She has a wedding ring. | 她手上戴着婚戒 |
[16:12] | Her last name’s delko.I can do the math. | 又是姓德科, 显而易见的事 |
[16:14] | Good. | 好吧 |
[16:15] | Then you can do the time. | 麻烦你也算算时间 |
[16:17] | I’ll let the state attorney know to give you the max. | 我会请检察官给你限制令 |
[16:22] | okay,I’ll get her purse. | 算了, 我去拿她的钱包 |
[16:24] | You want to come in? | 要一起进来吗? |
[16:29] | Get your checkbook,too. | 也带上支票簿 |
[16:31] | -For the window? -Yeah. | – 窗户的赔偿? – 没错 |
[16:32] | For both of them. | 两辆车 |
[16:42] | Horatio. | 霍雷肖 |
[16:43] | Get the warrant,frank? | 拿到搜查令了, 弗兰克? |
[16:44] | Fastest I got one from anybody. | 有史以来最快的一次 |
[16:46] | Gunfire in a courtroom will do that. | 法院枪战的效果 |
[16:50] | Surrounding japanese restaurant. | 已包围日本餐厅 |
[16:51] | Four suspected mala noche gang members believed to be inside. | 据信有四名疑是马拉诺齐黑帮成员在内 |
[16:53] | They are heavily armed and extremely dangerous. | 火力强大, 极度危险 |
[17:01] | Repeat,they are heavily armed and extremely dangerous. | 重复, 他们火力强大, 极度危险 |
[17:04] | Team seven to the flank; | 7队侧翼包抄 |
[17:10] | all clear. | 空无一人 |
[17:14] | Restaurant’s close to the courthouse. | 餐馆离法院很近 |
[17:16] | Good place to disappear quickly. | 迅速闪人的好地方 |
[17:18] | Yes,and the cigarettes are still burning. | 不错, 雪茄烟还未燃尽 |
[17:23] | And there are the clothes. | 衣服也还在 |
[17:24] | Someone tipped them off we were coming. | 有人向他们透露了我们的行动 |
[17:26] | Well,it wasn’t benito. | 反正不是本尼托. |
[17:28] | I’ve had guys sitting on him since we hooked him up. | 一把他抓起来我就叫人看着他了 |
[17:30] | No phone calls,no visitors. | 不许打电话, 拒绝访客 |
[17:31] | Who else knew? | 还会有谁知道? |
[17:33] | Only the judge who signed the warrant. | 签发搜查令的法官 |
[17:35] | Who else? | 还有呢? |
[17:37] | I don’t know– clerk,state attorney? | 不知道–书记官, 检察官? |
[17:39] | What about the janitor,frank? | 还有门房呢, 弗兰克? |
[17:45] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[17:47] | Cops picked me up,told me nothing. | 警察把我带来却一个字也不肯说 |
[17:48] | That’s because you’re going to do all the talking,mr. Parker. | 因为是要开口说话的是你,帕克先生 |
[17:51] | Hey,look,why don’t we go inside or someplace else? | 听着, 我们何不进去找个其它什么地方谈? |
[17:56] | What’s the problem?It’s a beautiful day out here. | 有什么问题吗? 今天是个好天 |
[17:57] | And it could be your last with the mala noches floating around,mr. Parker. | 不过有马拉诺齐黑帮家伙们在四周晃荡 却可能成为你的末日 |
[18:01] | We did some checking. | 我们做了些调查 |
[18:02] | You have no daughters,no wife, | 你无妻无女 |
[18:04] | which means no one to threaten. | 无人可被威胁 |
[18:16] | All right,all right,it’s true,all right? | 行了, 行了,你们说的对, 好吧? |
[18:18] | I was in it for the money. | 我是为了钱才干的 |
[18:19] | How did you tip them to us? | 你怎么告密的? |
[18:22] | Every day,I get cell phone numbers from the noches. | 每天我从黑帮那得到手机号码 |
[18:24] | Burners. | 伯勒一伙 |
[18:26] | I call them if I got a lead. | 如果有线索就打电话 |
[18:28] | I saw your warrant issue– | 我看到了你们的搜查申请– |
[18:29] | confirmed copies,clerk’s mail. | 确认复件,书记官的邮件 |
[18:32] | That was a hot tip? | 新鲜热辣的消息? |
[18:33] | Hey,listen,guys,all right? | 嘿, 听着, 伙计们, 听着 |
[18:34] | I don’t know where they went– I’m telling you. | 我真的, 真的不知道他们去了哪里 |
[18:36] | Frank,check his cell phone. | 弗兰克, 查一下他的手机 |
[18:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:52] | Where’s your protection? | 你的护卫人呢? |
[18:53] | No,I just told him I was going to come see you. | 不在, 我告诉他我要来见你 |
[18:57] | You got my purse back. | 你把我的手袋拿回来了 |
[18:58] | Yeah. Look,I’m sorry it was taken in the first place. | 对, 那个, 对不起, 连累你丢了手袋 |
[19:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:02] | is everything still insde? | 东西都在吗? |
[19:03] | Yeah,the motive was never robbery. | 都在, 动机并非谋财 |
[19:05] | This girl thought you were my wife. | 那个女人以为你是我妻子 |
[19:07] | Your wife? | 你妻子? |
[19:11] | she’s not balanced,okay? | 她心理不平衡, 行了吧? |
[19:13] | I’m actually glad that she didn’t do something more serious. | 我还庆幸她没干出更出格的事呢 |
[19:16] | Your girlfriend. | 你女朋友 |
[19:23] | what? What’s up? | 怎么了, 出什么事了? |
[19:24] | I thought I saw a glint or something. | 我好象扫到一处反光还是什么…… |
[19:29] | Eric! Eric! | 艾瑞克! 艾瑞克! |
[19:44] | -Francis. -Horatio. | -弗兰西斯 -霍雷肖 |
[19:45] | Shots were fired;the delkos were hit. | 有人开枪打伤了德科姐弟 |
[19:53] | Mari. Mari,you’re going to be okay. | 玛里, 玛里,你会好起来的 |
[19:55] | Sit down here, | 坐下来 |
[19:56] | Eric,you okay? | 艾瑞克,你还好吧? |
[19:57] | I’m fine– marisol’s been hit. | 我很好–玛瑞叟被打伤了 |
[19:58] | Talk to me. | 说情况 |
[20:00] | Projectile entered her abdomen. | 子弹射入了她的腹部 |
[20:01] | It’s still in her. | 还没取出来 |
[20:02] | Okay,load her,I’m going with her. | 好, 送她上车, 我一起去 |
[20:04] | All right,load her. | 好的, 送她上车 |
[20:04] | Sweetheart,here we go.I’m here. | 亲爱的, 出发了, 我在这里, |
[20:07] | We’re going to go for a little ride. | 我们要去兜个风 |
[20:09] | Load her! Let’s go! | 上车! 走了! |
[20:22] | -Don’t ever leave me. -Never. | – 再也别离开我了 – 绝不 |
[20:38] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[20:39] | A car’s blocking the way. | 有车挡了路 |
[20:40] | They’re not moving.I don’t understand. | 他们不挪窝, 完全不理解 |
[20:44] | They’re here for me. | 他们是冲我来的 |
[20:46] | I’m getting out. | 我要下车 |
[20:57] | whoa,whoa,hold on! | 啊, 哇, 稳住! |
[21:06] | Radio the E.R. | 无线电呼叫急救中心 |
[21:07] | Inbound G.S.W. Is diving. | 枪击受害者将抵达 |
[21:09] | We have uncontrollable abdominal bleeding. | 腹部出血无法控制 |
[21:30] | Stay down. | 躺着 |
[21:32] | Stay down. | 躺着 |
[21:43] | Help me | 帮我 |
[21:46] | I’m trying to get this back into you.’I can’t find a vein!Inserting subclavian line. | 我要把针头插回去……找不到血管 插入锁骨动脉管 |
[22:12] | lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[22:13] | What do you think? | 怎么样? |
[22:14] | We were able to extract the bullet. | 我们把弹头取出来了 |
[22:16] | It entered her kidney and then penetrated her spleen, | 子弹进入了她的肾脏, 射穿了脾脏 |
[22:18] | but we lost precious time wit her. | 而我们失去了最佳抢救时间 |
[22:20] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[22:21] | In some way,I’m sorry to say, | 从某方面来说, 我很抱歉 |
[22:23] | that car was more dangerous than the bullet. | 汽车造成的伤害大过子弹 |
[22:25] | What about her chances? | 她活下来的几率有多少? |
[22:26] | Well,she’s stable righz now. | 呃, 目前她还算稳定 |
[22:28] | ll call you if her condition changes. | 如果情况起了变化我会告诉你 |
[22:30] | Thank you,doctor. | 谢谢你, 医生 |
[22:38] | I can’t believe this,H. | 我不敢相信这是真的,老霍 |
[22:43] | Did you call your parents yet? | 告诉你父母了吗? |
[22:46] | Yeah. They’re on the way. | 恩, 他们正赶来 |
[22:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:50] | Eric… | 艾瑞克… |
[22:54] | you get the shooter,I’ll get the driver. | 你负责开枪的, 我负责开车的 |
[23:18] | You fight,mari,okay? | 要挺住,玛里,好吗? |
[23:22] | You fight. | 要挺住 |
[23:35] | Three meers of the mala noche gang have been taken into custody for attempted murder. | 三名马拉诺齐帮成员今天因意图谋杀被追捕 |
[23:38] | One is still at large,assumed armed and dangerous. | 一人仍脱逃在外, 据信携有武器, 极度危险 |
[23:43] | The city’s going crazy today. | 今天城市这简直疯了 |
[23:45] | Shooting up a courtroom,trying to kill horatio in broad daylight? | 法庭内发生枪战 光天化日之下意图谋杀霍雷肖? |
[23:49] | Ericnd marisol! | 还有艾瑞克和玛瑞叟! |
[23:49] | Most danrous kind of criminal is the one that doesn’t care. | 破罐子破摔的罪犯才是最危险的 |
[23:54] | Well,at least there down two r two. | 唉, 起码他们也死了两个 |
[23:56] | Yeah,drop in the bucket. | 对, 挂的倒干脆 |
[23:58] | How is she,horatio? | 她怎么样了,霍雷肖? |
[23:59] | She’s in good hands,alexx,but thank you for asking. | 得到了很好的医治, 阿利克斯, 谢谢你的关心 |
[24:02] | If there’s anything I can do. | 如果有我可以帮得上忙的地方…… |
[24:03] | I appriate it. | 衷心感谢 |
[24:14] | Mr. Wolfe,what is that? | 沃尔夫, 那是什么? |
[24:22] | It’s a contact lens. | 一片隐型眼镜 |
[24:25] | The force of the skid must have knocked it out. | 一定是紧急刹车的力道把它给震出来了 |
[24:27] | Maybe that’s why he didn’t shootatyou–, | 也许因此他才没射你 |
[24:29] | couldn’t see you. | 他看不见 |
[24:40] | either way,this will have plenty of dna fr his tear ducts. | 无论如何,这上面应该有足够的眼泪提供他的DNA |
[24:43] | Let’s get it to the lab. | 把它送到实验室去 |
[24:44] | I’ll do it right away. | 马上就做 |
[24:53] | how’s your sister? | 你姐姐怎么样了? |
[24:54] | My parents are with her right now. | 我父母正陪着她 |
[24:56] | I just figure I could do more for her out here, | 我想出来办事反而更能帮上忙 |
[24:57] | helping to find her shooter. | 帮忙找到凶手 |
[24:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:02] | Well,let’s get to work and see what we find. | 干活吧, 看我们能找到些什么 |
[25:04] | It’s most likely a mala noche shooter, | 很像是个马拉诺齐帮的杀手 |
[25:06] | but we have to folw the evidence. | 但还是要看证据 |
[25:08] | We elieve that the shots came from across the street. | 我们认为子弹是从街对面射过来的 |
[25:10] | We found the bullet that grazed your arm embedded in the post. | 擦过你手臂的子弹嵌在柱子里 |
[25:14] | Why,what’s up? | 怎么了, 出什么事了? |
[25:15] | Nothing,I thought saw a glint or something. | 没什么, 我好象扫到一处反光什么的…… |
[25:26] | bullet traveled at a downward trajectory. | 子弹弹道向下 |
[25:28] | What caliber round was the shooter using? | 杀手用枪的口径是多少? |
[25:30] | A .308. | 点308 |
[25:31] | It’s a sniper caliber,which expands our search area considerably…into noche territory. | 是支狙击枪,我们搜索的范围又变大了 进入了黑帮领域 |
[25:38] | Judging by the depth and the angle of the bullet, | 根据子弹的角度和深度 |
[25:40] | I believe that the shots were fired from an elevated platform. | 我相信子弹是从上面的阳台射出的 |
[25:46] | The bullet came from that building. | 子弹从那栋楼射出的 |
[25:48] | I saw a glint right before the shots rang out. | 枪响前我在那儿扫到一抹闪光 |
[25:50] | We have to extrapolate from the variaes. | 必须根据变量进行推断 |
[25:52] | Depending on the distance,there are several different travectories. | 从距离看, 应该有好几条不同的轨道 |
[26:09] | Well,if this is where your shooter was,they never expected us to find this spot. | 恩, 如果杀手在这里的话 他也许从未想到我们能找到这儿 |
[26:15] | Well,let’s hope there’s more to find. | 希望能找到更多线索 |
[26:23] | Oh,I’ve got something. | 发现什么了 |
[26:28] | It’s a woman’s fingernail. | 女人的指甲 |
[26:29] | Is there any chance the noches are using female assassins? | 马拉诺齐帮没有有可能雇佣女性杀手? |
[26:35] | No. | 没有 |
[26:37] | Those are gloria’S. | 那些是格罗瑞娅的 |
[26:39] | I saw them on her today. | 今天我看见的 |
[26:41] | I’m going to find her. | 我去找她 |
[26:42] | Eric? | 艾瑞克? |
[26:44] | If you find her… follow procedure,don’t make it worse. | 如果找到她… 按程序来 别把事情弄得更糟 |
[26:50] | Valera. Status on the contact lens? | 韦雷拉, 隐型眼镜的情况? |
[26:52] | You were right,it was brimming with dna. | 你是对的,上面都是DNA |
[26:54] | Who’d we get? | 逮到谁了? |
[26:55] | Your guy with the bad vision? | 你的那个近视男? |
[26:56] | “Memmo fierro.” | 梅默 费耶罗 |
[26:58] | That’s the driver. | 那个开车的 |
[26:59] | The guy who cut you off. | 把你堵在路上的那个 |
[27:01] | Problem is,there’s no last known address. | 问题是, 没有最后已知地址 |
[27:03] | We don’t need it,we’ve got his car.Thank you. | 不需要, 我们手上有他的车, 谢谢你 |
[27:35] | I ran a brand check on those cigarettes we got in the car ashtray. | 我查了一下车子烟灰缸里的雪茄烟的牌子 |
[27:39] | They’re venenos. | 文勒洛斯牌的 |
[27:40] | Salvadoran. | 萨尔瓦多雪茄 |
[27:41] | These are panamanian, | 巴拿马雪茄 |
[27:43] | and these are bolivian. | 这些是玻利维亚雪茄 |
[27:46] | And this car’s registered in new york. | 这辆车是纽约牌照 |
[27:47] | So it looks like everyone’s headed to miami, | 看来大家都往迈阿密来了 |
[27:49] | and I’m guessing not for vacation. | 我猜不是为了度假 |
[27:50] | Not for a vacation,for a universal,mr. Wolfe. | 不是度假,而是一次集会, 沃尔夫 |
[27:54] | Meeting of all the noche heads. | 黑帮老大的碰头会 |
[27:56] | It’s why th broke sifuentes out. | 所以才要把塞非万提斯弄出来 |
[27:59] | He must be a really big deal in the noches. | 他在帮里的地位一定很高 |
[28:04] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[28:06] | On the front tire rim? | 前轮的轮缘上? |
[28:09] | It’s blood. | 血迹 |
[28:11] | I’ll have dna confirm it. | 我会去查DNA |
[28:12] | No,nobody was shot up there. | 不是, 没人在那里中弹 |
[28:25] | so what is it? | 那是什么? |
[28:26] | I don’t know,get it o trace. | 不清楚, 送去痕检部门 |
[28:41] | get out of the car. | 滚下车 |
[28:43] | Get the hell out of thu car! | 给我滚下车! |
[28:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[28:46] | Wh you mean is,you thought you got me with that shot,right? | 你以为那一枪吓住我了对吗? |
[28:48] | Tried to kill my sister,too! | 竟然还想杀了我姐姐! |
[28:51] | Now open the trunk! | 打开后备箱! |
[28:52] | I didn’t shoot her. | 我没射她 |
[28:53] | Open the trunk! | 打开! |
[28:59] | If you didn’t shoot her,then what’s this? | 如果你没射她, 这算什么? |
[29:01] | That isn’t mine. | 那不是我的 |
[29:04] | You’re going to tell me you don’t remember showing me that on our first date? | 难道你已经不记得在第一次约会就给我看过了吗? |
[29:06] | And you used it this afternoon?! | 今天下午你居然用了?! |
[29:08] | Hey. You… you have no proof of that. | 嘿, 你…你没证据 |
[29:10] | No,but I will. | 现在没有, 但我会找到的 |
[29:12] | You know what?I am beginning to remember why we broke up! | 你知道吗? 我开始想起我们是怎么分手的了 |
[29:14] | I never forgot! | 我从未忘记! |
[29:24] | You were right the red substance you found on the wheel rim,wasn’t biological. | 你是对的, 前轮上的红色物质不是生物痕迹 |
[29:27] | So I ran it through the mass spec. | 所以我查了下成分 |
[29:29] | It’s dye. | 是染料 |
[29:30] | The city runs select tests to ensure that parasites and other foreign substances aren’t transported through our water system. | 市里用随机测试来保证寄生虫或其他外来物质 未在自来水管道中传播 |
[29:36] | They use it to check flow patterns. | 使用这个来检测流向 |
[29:45] | So that’s what this is. | 所以就是这样 |
[29:47] | Came from the sprinkler system. | 从洒水系统中喷出 |
[29:49] | So I called the wasd, | 所以我问了WASD |
[29:50] | and they told me only one part of the county is currently being tested. | 他们说郡里只有一个地方在进行测试 |
[29:54] | Star island. | 星岛 |
[29:55] | That narrows it down,doesn’t it? | 缩小了范围, 不是吗? |
[29:57] | Figured if there’s a universal, | 如果是个大集会 |
[29:59] | there’s gonna be a lot of cars there. | 应该会有很多车子 |
[30:00] | And a lot of heat from those cars. | 车子散发大量热能 |
[30:02] | They’ll use a house as a base of operations. | 他们在一所特定的房子里开会 |
[30:04] | Be holed up there probably 24-36 hours. | 在那儿大概待上24-36个小时 |
[30:08] | So I had the satellite search for multiple heat sources. | 所以我用卫星系统搜寻多重热源 |
[30:15] | bingo.”351 star island.” | 正中!”星岛351号” |
[31:27] | don’t move! | 不许动! |
[31:28] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[31:29] | Do it now! | 马上! |
[31:30] | Hands behind your head! | 双手放于脑后! |
[32:04] | the party’s over,raphael. | 聚会结束了,拉斐尔 |
[32:20] | You guys are pretty good. | 你手下不错呀 |
[32:21] | the same can’t be said about you,my friend. | 你手下可就不怎么样了,朋友 |
[32:24] | Bad idea,sifuentes. | 坏主意, 塞非万提斯 |
[32:26] | Having that universal the same day you bust out. | 逃亡的第一天就召开集会 |
[32:29] | Well,you know, | 哈, 你知道 |
[32:30] | time ain’t cheap. | 时间珍贵的很啊 |
[32:31] | Neither is life. | 生命也是 |
[32:33] | As we speak,sweeps are happening nationwide. | 我们说话之时, 全国都在扫除黑帮势力 |
[32:36] | Che’s are going down. | 你们逍遥不了多久 |
[32:37] | They can thank you for that | 那都是你的功劳 |
[32:41] | What you still talking to me for? | 那你还抓我干嘛? |
[32:43] | I want memmo,fierro. | 我要梅默 费耶罗 |
[32:45] | Memmo? | 梅默? |
[32:47] | He’s down in mexico. | 他在墨西哥 |
[32:48] | That’s not true,is it,raphael? | 那可不对,是吧, 拉斐尔? |
[32:50] | He ran an ambulance off the road,and my wife may die because of it. | 他截了一辆救护车 我的妻子可能因此丧命 |
[32:55] | Then why ask? | 为什么问我? |
[32:56] | Because you know where he is. | 因为你知道他在哪儿 |
[32:58] | You tell us,you can help yourself. | 告诉我们, 自救自助 |
[33:00] | Got nothing on us. | 你们一无所得 |
[33:02] | On the contrary,raphael, | 恰恰相反, 拉斐尔 |
[33:03] | I’ve got your safe house. | 我们找到了你的避风港 |
[33:05] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[33:06] | Officer jessop’s already on it. | 杰塞普警官已经着手在办了 |
[33:08] | We’re going to find your compadre. | 我们会找到你的狐朋狗友 |
[33:13] | Calleigh,you have anything? | 凯丽, 有什么发现? |
[33:15] | Yeah. I just finished my test fire of gloria’s rifle. | 嗯, 我刚结束对格罗瑞娅的步枪的试射 |
[33:18] | And? | 然后? |
[33:19] | And I was about to compare it to the bullet that we got from the wall. | 然后我正要我们从墙里起出的子弹作比较 |
[33:22] | But I can tell you that typical magazine to bolt action .308 holds five rounds. | 但我可以告诉你 这种点308口径的枪的弹仓内应该有五枚子弹 |
[33:27] | I emptied this one,and I got three. | 我请空了弹仓后, 发现只有三枚 |
[33:29] | Which is consistent with two shots being fired at you and marisol. | 这和射向你和玛瑞叟的子弹数目是一致的 |
[33:35] | I never thought that it would go from breaking windows to this. | 我绝对没想到她会从砸窗户走到这一步 |
[33:44] | Wait a minuten | 等等 |
[33:48] | i don’t think she did. | 我不认为是她干的 |
[33:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:51] | The striations don’t match. | 纹路不符 |
[33:53] | This isn’t your gun,gloria isn’t your shooter. | 这不是你要找的枪, 格罗瑞娅不是凶手 |
[33:57] | I told you it wasn’t me. | 跟你说了不是我干的 |
[33:59] | My sister’s in the hospital,Okay? | 我姐姐现在躺在医院里, 懂不? |
[34:02] | And whoever shot her is still out there. | 伤她的人却还逍遥法外 |
[34:04] | I know you were there,okay? | 我知道你在那里,对不对? |
[34:05] | We found your fingernail at the scene. | 我们在现场找到了你的指甲 |
[34:07] | Now,tell me what the hell you saw. | 现在, 马上告诉我你看到了些什么 |
[34:10] | Look,I followed you from my house. | 好吧, 你离开我家后我就跟着你 |
[34:13] | I was all set up. | 一切准备就绪 |
[34:14] | I had marisol in my sights,and I… | 我瞄准了玛瑞叟, 然后我… |
[34:18] | look,my mind was just screaming… | 我脑里一阵尖叫… |
[34:22] | …but I couldn’t pull the trigger. | …但我却扣不下扳机 |
[34:26] | And then I heard a shot | 此时我听见一声枪响 |
[34:30] | i couldn’t believe that that’s what i was thinking of doing. | 简直不能相信有人做了我想做的事 |
[34:35] | Eric,I’m so sorry. | 艾瑞克, 对不起 |
[34:38] | Stop being sorry,okay, | 别说对不起, 行吗 |
[34:40] | and start being helpful. | 给我点实质的帮助 |
[34:43] | Where did the shot come from? | 那一枪从哪里传来的? |
[34:53] | where did the shot come from? | 那一枪是从哪里传来的? |
[34:55] | From the right,above me | 右边, 上边 |
[34:58] | Did it echo? | 有回音吗? |
[34:59] | Yes. | 有 |
[35:00] | Okay,then it came from a covered balcony. | 好, 看来是从封闭式阳台射出的 |
[35:03] | Does that help? | 有帮助吗? |
[35:05] | You better hope so. | 你最好希望有 |
[35:43] | officer jessop. | 杰塞普警官 |
[35:44] | That universal safe house was a gold mine. | 马拉诺齐的安全屋简直是座金矿 |
[35:46] | Found a ton of money and an arsenal in there,sir. | 钞票如山, 兵器泛滥 |
[35:48] | Yes,and a .308,I see. | 不错, 我看还有一支点308 |
[35:51] | Get it to firearms,please. | 送去兵械检验处, 谢谢 |
[35:52] | Yes,sir. | 是的, 先生 |
[35:55] | So it was the noches that shot mari,huh? | 是马拉诺齐帮的人开枪打的玛里,恩? |
[35:57] | Certainly looks that way,eric. | 显然如此,艾瑞克 |
[35:59] | We got to get them for this. | 必须为此抓住他们 |
[36:01] | We’re going to get them. | 会抓住他们的 |
[36:06] | delko. | 德科 |
[36:08] | Yes,doctor. | 是的, 医生 |
[36:12] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他 |
[36:13] | Is that the hospital? | 是医院打来的吗? |
[36:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:16] | She’s asking for you. | 她要见你 |
[36:18] | I’m on my way. | 马上就去 |
[36:19] | I’m gonna run with this. | 我来查这个 |
[36:21] | Calleigh think she found where the shooter really was. | 凯丽说找到了杀手的射击点 |
[36:23] | Eric,wait for me. | 艾瑞克,等着我 |
[37:04] | Don’t be sad. | 别伤心 |
[37:09] | I have dinner plans tonight. | 今晚……我有个晚餐的计划 |
[37:14] | – Casa tua? – Casa tua. | – 卡萨图瓦? – 卡萨图瓦 |
[37:16] | – 8:30? – 8:30. | – 8:30 |
[37:19] | Did you get the good table? | 定好桌子了吗? |
[37:21] | Got the good table. | 定好了 |
[37:30] | You,um… | 你,呃… |
[37:31] | you’re not planning to… | 你不会想要… |
[37:35] | you’re not planning to stand me up,are you? | 你不会想要爽约吧? |
[37:42] | Never. | 永远不 |
[38:46] | Should have accounted for the slight variance in trajectory when the bullet grazed your arm. | 应该把子弹射到你之前看到的 银色闪光考虑在内的 |
[38:50] | We were off by six degrees. We were looking on the wrong floor. | 我们偏了六度 找错楼层了 |
[38:53] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[38:55] | What? | 什么? |
[38:57] | Gsr cone. | 残存火药锥形痕迹 |
[38:58] | When a gun like this is fired,the escaping gas settle. | 这种枪射击时, 喷出的气体留下痕迹 |
[39:09] | so memmo was definite here. | 所以梅默肯定在这儿 |
[39:14] | Well,they took their gun back to the safe house, | 嗯, 他们把枪拿回集会的屋子 |
[39:16] | but not everything. | 却拿不回一切 |
[39:19] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[39:21] | Lo mas dulce de la cana. | |
[39:24] | It’s two boutique-sized bottles of yarmy rum. | 两瓶小瓶装的朗姆酒 |
[39:27] | Memmo must have tried to calm his nerves. | 梅默肯定借酒壮胆 |
[39:29] | Only one hotel in miami that uses these as a guest perk. | 全迈阿密只有一家宾馆用此作为助兴酒 |
[39:32] | That’s the marano. | 是马拉诺宾馆 |
[39:33] | That must be where he’s staying | 也就是他的躲藏之处 |
[39:35] | I imagine that you and horatio are gonna want to take it from here. | 我看你和霍雷肖打算就此接手了吧 |
[39:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:49] | H. | 老霍 |
[40:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:05] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:08] | We got memmo fierro. | 我们抓到了梅默 费耶罗 |
[41:11] | Tripp pucked him up at the marano hotel, | 特里普在马拉诺宾馆把他逮个正着 |
[41:15] | just like we thought. | 正如我们所想 |
[41:18] | hey,let me out of here! | 嘿, 让我出去! |
[41:31] | please,let me out! | 求你了, 让我出去! |
[41:33] | hey, can you hear me? Let me out | 嘿, 听见没, 让我出去! |
[41:41] | let’s go. | 我们走 |
[41:44] | Memmo,in the unlikely event | 梅默, 除了少数几乎不可能发生的情况 |
[41:47] | that I haven’t made myself clear, | 我没有表明自己的立场 |
[41:50] | you deserve to know that this is your last chance. | 你该知道这是你最后的机会 |
[41:55] | I already confessed. | 我全都说了 |
[42:05] | Who put the hit on my sister? | 谁决定杀我姐姐的? |
[42:09] | Who gave the order? | 谁下的命令? |
[42:16] | Riaz. Antonio riaz. | 里亚兹, 安东尼奥 里亚兹 |
[42:18] | The snitch that was on the stand today? | 那天的那个告密者? |
[42:22] | Si. | 对 |
[42:23] | He wanted you to know… | 他想告诉你… |
[42:28] | …it’s his city now. | …他才是城市之主 |
[42:31] | Memmo,now that you work for me, | 梅默, 现在你给我干活 |
[42:34] | here’s what I want you to do. | 我要你听清楚我的命令 |
[42:35] | I want you to tell mr.Riaz | 你去告诉里亚兹先生 |
[42:37] | that i said | 就说是我说的 |
[42:38] | he’s a dead man | 他死期已近 |
[42:45] | CSI MIAMI Season 04 Episode 24 |