时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Or I’ll keep taking everything you love. | 你所爱的一切 我会统统夺走 CBS揭幕大戏 犯罪现场调查 迈阿密篇 金秋美剧 从风软开始 从巴西开始 从迈阿密开始 |
[01:10] | CAINE: What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[01:11] | We’re returning Riaz to stand trial in Brazil. | 我们遣返Riaz回巴西受审 |
[01:16] | H… it’s our move. | H 我们得行动了 |
[01:22] | We’re going to Brazil. | 我们去巴西 |
[02:13] | I know you thought | 我知道你的心思 |
[02:14] | we’d be turning Antonio Riaz over to you. | 我们要把Antonio Riaz移交给你们 |
[02:16] | I still do. | 我还是这么想 |
[02:17] | Unfortunately, Mr. Riaz is about to become a free man. | 遗憾的是 Riaz将无罪释放 重获自由 |
[02:20] | You can’t free that man; he murdered my sister. | 我们不能放了那个人 他杀了我姐姐 |
[02:22] | To charge Mr. Riaz, we require a list | 要指控Riaz 还需要很多东西 |
[02:24] | of all witnesses and contact information. | 包括所有证人和联络信息 |
[02:26] | Which we gave to you six weeks ago. | 这些我六周前就给你了 |
[02:28] | We gave you the police reports, | 还有警方报告 |
[02:30] | the witness statements, even the crime scene photos. | 证人陈词 甚至犯罪现场照片 |
[02:32] | Everything you needed to go to trial. | 审判所需的所有材料 |
[02:33] | Because of his Mala Noche affiliations, | 因为他和Mala Noche的关系 |
[02:34] | names were omitted. | 名字被自动忽略 |
[02:35] | Your prosecutor sanitized them. | 你的检控人帮他洗脱罪责 |
[02:43] | We believe in witness protection. | 这属于证人保护措施 |
[02:45] | And we believe in full disclosure. | 但我们需要透明公开 |
[02:46] | And without that information, my hands are tied. | 没有这些信息 我们也束手无策 |
[02:49] | Now, you understand the importance of paperwork. | 现在你该明白文书工作的重要了 |
[02:51] | That man commissioned the murder of my sister. | 弑姐真凶 正是他所雇佣的 |
[02:55] | You’re making a huge mistake. | 你犯了弥天大错 |
[02:57] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[02:59] | Not as sorry as you’re going to be. | 别惺惺作态了 |
[03:30] | I don’t think you know | 我想你还不知道 |
[03:30] | how this is going to end, Caine. | 这是如何结束的 Caine |
[03:32] | I know exactly how it’s going to end. | 我知道得一清二楚 |
[03:34] | Go home. | 回去吧 |
[03:35] | I will, Antonio, when this is over. | Antonio 此间事了 我会回去的 |
[04:59] | Where’s Riaz headed? | Riaz身在何处? |
[05:01] | My guess is one of thefavelas. | 我猜可能隐匿在一个贫民区 |
[05:03] | The most dangerous parts of town. | 城里最危险的地方 |
[05:05] | The shanties are built onto the hillsides. | 简陋小屋多建于山坡处 |
[05:07] | Cops, uh, say rumor is that Riaz is | 据警察说 Riaz是 |
[05:09] | something like the mayor of one of those. | 当地的头目 |
[05:11] | I have no doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[05:13] | Which way do you think he’s headed? | 你说他会走哪条路 |
[05:14] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[05:15] | but, Eric… I know someone who does. | 但是 Eric 有人或许知道 |
[06:01] | I heard about your wife. | 你妻子的事情我听说了 |
[06:05] | I’m very sorry, Horatio. | 很遗憾 Horatio |
[06:07] | Then you know why I’m here: I’m after a man named Riaz. | 那么你应该知道我来这里的目的 我来追缉Riaz |
[06:10] | I think Raymond can help me find him. | 我想Raymond可以帮我找到他 |
[06:14] | What makes you think | 为什么你认为 |
[06:15] | that Ray has anything to do with that world? | Ray跟这事有关系? |
[06:16] | Because I know Raymond, Yelina. | 因为我了解Raymond Yelina |
[06:21] | A leopard doesn’t change its spots. | 江山易改 本性难移 |
[06:26] | I didn’t want you to know. I’m sorry, I… | 我不希望你知道 对不起 我 |
[06:29] | You sent us here for a clean start. | 你送我们到这 从新开始 |
[06:31] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[06:33] | Could we go inside, please? | 我们可以进去说吗? |
[06:41] | I’m scared, Horatio. | 我很害怕 Horatio |
[06:44] | I think he’s gone over completely. | 我以为他彻底洗心革面了 |
[06:45] | Does he go to thefavelas? | 他有去贫民区吗 |
[06:47] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[06:50] | He says he only collects payment, but… | 他说他只负责收账 但是 |
[06:53] | I don’t believe him. | 我不相信他 |
[06:54] | He comes home, changes clothes, disappears again. | 他回家换过衣服后 又不知所踪 |
[06:57] | I think he deals with people at high levels. | 我想 他是在跟一些有头有脸的人打交道 |
[06:58] | Is he with Riaz? | 比如Riaz? |
[07:00] | With Riaz? Against Riaz? | 与Riaz合作 还是对着干 |
[07:03] | I don’t know. | 我也一无所知 |
[07:04] | He says he does it for us. | 他说 做这一切都是为了我们 |
[07:06] | That’s a lie. | 信口雌黄 |
[07:08] | The only person Ray Caine cares about | Ray Caine唯一在乎的人 |
[07:10] | is Ray Caine. | 就是他自己 |
[07:12] | RAY JR.: Don’t listen to her, Uncle Horatio. | 别听她的 Horatio叔叔 |
[07:13] | She has no idea. | 她也不明就里 |
[07:15] | Ray, please. | Ray 好了 |
[07:16] | RAY JR.: You’re always talking trash about him. | 你总对他恶语中伤 |
[07:18] | My dad puts his life on the line every day for us. | 父亲为了我们 每天都冒着生命危险 |
[07:21] | If Dad’s with Riaz, it’s because he wants to help us. | 如果爸爸跟Riaz混在一起 也是为了我们 |
[07:24] | Get to school. | 去上学 |
[07:25] | Raymond, do what your mother says. | Raymond 听你妈妈的话 |
[07:27] | Go ahead, son. | 去吧 儿子 |
[07:33] | He idolizes his father. | 他很崇拜自己的父亲 |
[07:36] | I’m afraid he’s going to become just like him. | 我担心有其父必有其子 |
[07:39] | Yelina, are those Raymond’s shoes? | Yelina 那是Raymond的鞋子? |
[07:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:43] | Let me see those, please. | 让我看看 |
[07:51] | Could you hold that up, please? | 你可否拿着? |
[07:53] | Just like that. | 对 就这样 |
[07:59] | What are you going to do? | 你要做什么? |
[08:01] | I’m going to get this to the lab. | 我要把照片发到实验室 做检测 |
[08:16] | Got it. | 好了 |
[08:19] | You think they’ll manage to find Ray? | 你认为他们可以找到Ray吗 |
[08:20] | This vegetation will help us | 这个植物可以帮我们 |
[08:22] | find where he hangs out. | 找到他经常出入的地方 |
[08:24] | You know, it suits you. | 你知道吗 这个很衬你 |
[08:25] | What? | 什么? |
[08:27] | Being boss. | 当老大 |
[08:28] | It’s temporary. | 只是暂时的 |
[08:30] | Okay, Lieutenant Duquesne. | 好的 Duquesne上尉 |
[08:32] | Pay scale would be nice, though. | 薪水自然水涨船高 |
[08:34] | Find me. | 有事找我 |
[08:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:38] | Calleigh Duquesne. Large and in charge. | Calleigh Duquesne 好拉风的老大 |
[08:41] | And by large, you know I mean | 说到拉风 |
[08:43] | in terms of your reputation and… | 你可是声名卓著 |
[08:45] | responsibility, and… | 尽职尽责 而且 |
[08:46] | You look very beautiful today. | 你今天真是神采飞扬 |
[08:49] | Well, that’s a… that’s a nice save. | 谢谢你的夸奖 |
[08:52] | Let me ask you something. | 有点事情想问问你 |
[08:53] | You gonna make any changes while they’re gone? | 他们离开后有否调整计划? |
[08:55] | Because, uh, you can,you know. | 你知道你有权可以 |
[08:57] | Like what? Like, I don’t know… | -例如? -例如嘛 我也不知道 |
[08:59] | Like her… | 像她 |
[09:01] | I can’t believe she’s a CSI now. | 难以置信 她也成鉴证人员了 |
[09:04] | She’s worked hard for it; | 她工作很勤奋啊 |
[09:05] | and history aside, she’ll make a good one. | 根据她往表现 她会成为一名出色的鉴证人员 |
[09:07] | Hey. Just got a call out | 嗨 刚接到报警 |
[09:09] | on a female vic in Coral Gables. | 在Coral Gables发现女性受害者 |
[09:12] | What are you waiting for? | 还等什么? |
[09:14] | No. It… There’s nothing that says | -不是 只是 -其实 |
[09:16] | I got to take a trainee with me, okay? | 没有必要带一个新手跟我一起去吧? |
[09:19] | I mean, I can… | 我是说 我可以 |
[09:20] | I can process a crime scene myself, thank you. | 一个人搞定的 谢谢 |
[09:22] | That’s true, but you won’t. | 没错 但是你不会 |
[09:24] | WOLFE: Are you sure you want this | 你确定希望这是 |
[09:25] | to be your first act as, uh, boss for the day? | 新官上任三把火之第一把火? |
[09:28] | It’s my fifth. Get going. | 第五把咯 去吧 |
[09:37] | How’s Brazil? | 巴西那边情况如何? |
[09:38] | Ah, the leaf. | 噢 叶子 |
[09:40] | The petioles are hidden | 叶柄是隐藏的 |
[09:42] | and the lamina are ten centimeters. | 叶片长10厘米 |
[09:44] | It’s a Drosera villosa. | 属于有绒毛的茅膏菜属植物 |
[09:46] | This thing’s carnivorous, so we are looking | 这东西食虫的 |
[09:49] | at the face of a killer. | 我们所见的 其实是一个杀手 |
[09:50] | That’s interesting. | 这太有趣了 |
[09:51] | Can it be found in Rio? | 在Rio可以找到这种植物吗? |
[09:53] | I doubt it. It’s indigenous to the rain forest. | 我怀疑 它属于当地的热带雨林作物 |
[09:55] | Their job just got a lot harder. | 他们的任务难度加大了 |
[09:58] | DELKO (over phone): Calleigh. | |
[09:59] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[10:00] | Hey, how’s it going? | 情况如何? |
[10:01] | It’s been tough. | 举步为艰 |
[10:03] | Is everything okay? | 事情还顺利吗? |
[10:04] | No, uh, they released Riaz. | 不 他们释放了Riaz |
[10:06] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[10:08] | It’s beautiful. What’s it like down there? | -那里环境如何? -这里环境很美 |
[10:09] | It couldn’t be farther from Miami | 跟迈阿密差不多距离 |
[10:10] | other than the weather. | 但是气候却好很多 |
[10:12] | Everywhere you turn, there’s a skyscraper or mountain. | 无论你面向何处 都会看到摩天大楼或高山峻岭 |
[10:14] | Shantytowns here– they wield all the power. | 这里的贫民区 遍布各处 |
[10:16] | They’ve already had two police actions today. | 今天 就已经发生两起事故了 |
[10:18] | And what about the people? | 当地人如何? |
[10:19] | The people are great. | 还不错 |
[10:20] | Are they just everywhere? | 是不是无处不在? |
[10:21] | No, that’s the thing– 11 million and, uh, | 没有 大概1100多万人口 |
[10:22] | it feels less crowded than Miami. | 远不及迈阿密那么熙熙攘攘 |
[10:24] | It’s like they’re waiting for something. For what? | -他们似乎在等待什么事情的发生 -什么事情? |
[10:27] | I don’t know. I don’t know if I want to find out. | 我不知道 不过我会查出来的 |
[10:29] | Look, what have you got on Ray’s location? | 你们找到Ray的落脚之处了吗? |
[10:31] | i am confused. | 不明白 |
[10:32] | but why are you looking for Ray? | 你为什么要找Ray? |
[10:34] | Because we hear he’s with Riaz. | 因为我们听说他跟Riaz在一起 |
[10:37] | Bad news– the leaf, it’s a… | 坏消息 那片叶子是 |
[10:39] | Drosera villosa. | 有绒毛的茅膏菜属植物 |
[10:41] | It’s indigenous to the rain forest, | 属于热带雨林作物 |
[10:42] | which means he’s working outside the city. | 这表示他在城外工作 |
[10:45] | I forgot to tell you– Rio has an inner-city rain forest. | 我忘说了 Rio的城内有一片热带雨林 |
[10:47] | It’s right next to one favella. | 就在一个贫民区的边上 |
[10:49] | Oh, well, in that case, I’m glad we could help you. | 既然如此 我很高兴我们能帮到你 |
[11:02] | A forest in the middle of Rio, Eric? | 在Rio城内有片树林 Eric? |
[11:04] | Yeah. Favella starts right up here. | 是的 Favella就是从这里开始 |
[11:11] | You hear that? I do hear that. | -你听到了吗? -当然 |
[11:13] | Come on. | 走 |
[11:36] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[11:40] | H… | |
[11:42] | it’s your brother. | 是你的兄弟 |
[11:45] | Get help, Eric. | 帮忙 Eric |
[11:49] | CAINE: Easy, easy. | 轻点 轻点 |
[11:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:58] | Big brother? Yeah. | -哥哥? |
[12:00] | Ray. | -是的 |
[12:04] | Ray | Ray, who did this to you? |
[12:06] | R-Riaz. | 谁下此毒手? |
[12:10] | I just… I just wanted to help my family. | 我是为了我的家人 |
[12:14] | Right now, let me help you, okay? | 现在让我们来帮你 好吗? |
[12:16] | Not me… | 不是我 |
[12:18] | He doesn’t understand. Ray… | -他不明白 |
[12:20] | He’s just a kid. I know. | -他只是个孩子 -我明白 |
[12:22] | I want you to let me worry about Ray, Jr. | 就让我来处理小Ray的事情吧 |
[12:24] | You have to help him. | 你必须帮助他 |
[12:25] | Riaz has got his hooks in him. | Riaz控制了他 |
[12:27] | He’s in danger. I want you to listen to me. | -他现在是危险分子 -我希望你现在听我的 |
[12:29] | I’m going to take care of that boy. | 我会照顾那个孩子的 |
[12:31] | Ray, okay? | Ray 好吗? |
[12:46] | I’m going to take care of him. | 我会照看他的 |
[12:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:33] | The authorities have his body. | 警方已将他尸体运走 |
[13:36] | I’m making the arrangements right now. | 我在做安排 |
[13:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:44] | Somehow, I always knew he would end up like this. | 不知为什么 我早就预感到 他会落得如此下场 |
[13:48] | Yelina, there’s one other thing. | Yelina 还有另外一件事 |
[13:51] | Ray Jr.– is he okay? | 小Ray 他没事吧? |
[13:53] | Where is he? I can find him. | -他在哪儿? -我能知道他的行踪 |
[14:01] | You gave him a GPS watch. | 你给他买了块带GPS的手表啊 |
[14:03] | When he started hanging around | 他开始和那些小混混 |
[14:05] | with those favella boys, | 混在一起的时候 |
[14:05] | I was scared something like this would happen. | 我很担心会发生类似的危险 |
[14:11] | Bonde. | |
[14:13] | That’s the elevated rail. | 那是在引水渠旁边的 |
[14:15] | By the aqueduct. | 高架铁路 |
[14:16] | That’s Riaz country. | 那儿是Riaz的地盘 |
[14:46] | This is my new man in town. | 这是我在城里新招的小弟 |
[14:47] | I want you to remember him, okay? | 我要你记住 他是跟我混的 知道了吗? |
[14:49] | Hey, Ray. | 嘿 |
[14:51] | Ray CAINE: Ray. | |
[14:54] | Ray, this is not a good idea. | Ray 你这一招棋可走错了 |
[14:56] | I think he’s doing fine, Caine. | 我觉得他走得挺好 Caine |
[14:57] | So are you. | 你也干得不错 |
[14:59] | You found me. | 至少找到我了 |
[15:00] | Ray, I want you to come with me. | Ray 你得跟我一起走 |
[15:03] | Stay out of this. You don’t understand. | 少管闲事 你根本不了解内情 |
[15:05] | I do understand, | 我当然了解内情 |
[15:06] | and that’s why I want you to come with me. | 正因如此 我才要你跟我一起走 |
[15:11] | RIAZ: I told you, Caine. | 我告诉过你 Caine |
[15:13] | I was going to take everything you loved. | 我会让你的所爱全都离你而去 |
[15:19] | Ray! | |
[15:21] | CAINE: Ray! | |
[16:00] | That trolley heads into the heart of the favellas | 那班电车会开往favellas的中心地带 |
[16:03] | was the dangrous part of the town | 那是这城里最混乱危险的地方 |
[16:04] | you know whatever? that’s what we are working on | 我想 咱们的工作就是赴汤蹈火 直扑虎穴 |
[16:16] | All we have is Ray Jr.’s watch to go on, huh? | 我们能有所进展的全部希望 都寄托在小Ray的手表上了 是不是 |
[16:19] | DELKO: That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:23] | There’s a blue substance smeared on here. | 这儿蹭上了一块蓝色的东西 |
[16:29] | Pepper. It smells likeepper spray, | 胡椒味 闻起来像是防狼剂 |
[16:31] | but that doesn’t explain the color. | 怎么是蓝色的? |
[16:32] | Not true, Eric. They use it to stop riots. | 并不是防狼喷雾 Eric 这是用来制止骚乱的 |
[16:41] | That’s right, the bullet fires | 没错 |
[16:42] | a combination of the two. | 子弹将胡椒喷雾和蓝色颜料一起发射出去 |
[16:44] | The dye identifies the agitator. | 颜料可以标记出骚乱者的身份 |
[16:46] | We find this morning’s police action, | 我们去查一下今天上午的出警情况 |
[16:48] | we find that favella and Riaz. | 就能找到favella和Riaz了 |
[17:21] | This beauty is | 这位美丽的女士叫做 |
[17:23] | Pamela Silvers. | |
[17:24] | First responders say her husband Carl found her. | 最先到达现场的警员说 是她的丈夫Carl发现了她 |
[17:29] | It’s a botched robbery? | 是入室抢劫么? |
[17:30] | That’s what he’s saying. | 他是这么说的 |
[17:32] | She’s beaten pretty bad. | 她被打得伤痕累累 |
[17:33] | Yeah. C.O.D’s head trauma, right? | -是啊 -死亡原因是脑外伤 是吧 |
[17:35] | See these? | 看到这个了么? |
[17:36] | Thin rings of blood on her lips? | 她唇上的细小血滴 |
[17:39] | That’s expiration. | 那是呼气造成的 |
[17:40] | Now, I think her lungs collapsed… | 因此我认为 她的肺部严重受损 |
[17:44] | sending blood into her esophagus. | 使血液涌入食道 |
[17:47] | Her saliva mixed with the blood, | 唾液与血相混合 |
[17:48] | creating these droplets, | 形成这些小滴 |
[17:50] | eventually leading to full esophogeal blockage. | 最终导致食道完全阻塞 |
[17:55] | She drowned in her own blood. | 她溺死在自己的血里 |
[17:57] | BOA VISTA: Okay, I’ll start collection. | 好 那我开始取证了 |
[17:59] | You start over there with the murder weapon. | 你就从那边的凶器开始 |
[18:01] | You photo, you sketch, you measure | 在取证之前 |
[18:02] | before you collect anything, you got that? | -你要先拍照 画出草图 进行测量 -知道么? |
[18:04] | Got it, check. | 知道 我去了 |
[18:23] | WOLFE: Do you recognize this, Mr. Silvers? | 你知道这是什么吗 Silvers先生? |
[18:25] | SILVERS: That’s the shirt you made me take off at my house. | 这是我的衬衫 正是这件衬衫 才得麻烦你跑趟警局 |
[18:30] | And you see the tiny bubbles in the blood? | 你看到血迹上的小气泡了吗? |
[18:31] | That’s your wife’s saliva, which can only be there | 那是你妻子的唾液 只有当她活着时 |
[18:34] | if you were there while she was alive. | 你就在她身边 它才可能溅到你衬衫上 |
[18:37] | All right? | 没错吧? |
[18:38] | You told me she was dead when you got home. | 然而你却告诉我 你回家时发现她已经死了 |
[18:40] | SILVERS: Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:42] | Okay, okay, she-she-she was flailing. | 好吧 好吧 她 她当时还在抽搐 |
[18:46] | But I tried. | 但我确实尽力了 |
[18:47] | Okay, I tried to save her. | 真的 我尽力去救她了 |
[18:49] | Hang on, Honey. (choking) | 坚持住 亲爱的 |
[18:50] | Hang on. I’ve called an ambulance. | 坚持住 我已经叫救护车了 |
[18:54] | And you… didn’t tell us this why? | 那么 你为什么不实话实说呢? |
[18:57] | Because I thought it would make me look guilty. | 因为我以为 这会让你们觉得 我有作案嫌疑 |
[18:58] | Mr. Wolfe, let’s tell the man what he won. | Wolfe先生 咱们来告诉他 他的谎话带来了什么后果吧 |
[19:00] | I swear… All right. I-I gave her CPR | 我发誓 好吧 我 我给她做了心肺复苏 |
[19:03] | until the paramedics arrived, but it was too late. | 一直做到救护车到达 但是为时已晚 |
[19:07] | No. It’s never too late. | 不 永远都不会为时已晚 |
[19:11] | Let’s start from when you got home. | 我们从你到家之时开始说起 |
[19:16] | Can I help you? | 您有什么事吗? |
[19:18] | That man killed my mother. | 那家伙杀了我妈妈 |
[19:21] | Carl Silvers is your father? | Carl Silvers是你的父亲? |
[19:23] | Stepfather. | 继父 |
[19:24] | He killed her, didn’t he? | 是他杀了她 对不对? |
[19:26] | BOA VISTA: Well, I assure you that we’re on top of it. | 嗯 我向你保证 我们会查出真相的 |
[19:28] | And those guys in there, they’re very good. | 里面的那些人很强 |
[19:31] | They’ll get him. | 他们会让他坦白交待 |
[19:32] | Okay? Okay. | -好吗? -好的 |
[19:34] | But you really shouldn’t be in here right now, all right? | 而你现在不能在此逗留 知道么? |
[19:43] | How’d it go in interrogation? | 审讯进展如何? |
[19:45] | Aah… husband’s sticking to his story | 唉 她丈夫紧咬牙关不松口 |
[19:46] | and I can’t budge him. | 我没办法让他招供 |
[19:48] | Well, he may just have a good reason. | 嗯 也许他的确有足够理由这么做 |
[19:50] | All physical evidence is equivocal. | 所有有形证物都不能指明凶手 |
[19:52] | So if the evidence isn’t telling us anything, | 如果证物对调查毫无帮助的话 |
[19:54] | what do you got? | 你又有什么发现呢? |
[19:56] | Meet air DNA. | 分析空气成分 |
[19:57] | It captures and analyses the signatures | 它可以捕捉到任何可挥发有机化合物 |
[19:59] | of any volatile organic compounds. | 的痕迹 并对其进行分析 |
[20:01] | Basically anything airborne. | 基本上囊括了所有靠空气传播的物质 |
[20:02] | Basically any invisible evidence. | 以及所有无形证物 |
[20:04] | So the killer…? | 这么说 那个杀人犯 |
[20:06] | Could have left behind some evidence | 很可能在不知不觉之中 |
[20:07] | he didn’t even know existed. | 留下了一些证据 |
[20:08] | Such as cologne or aftershave. | 比如古龙水或者须后水之类的 |
[20:10] | You already processed her clothes? | 你已经检查过她的衣服了? |
[20:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:18] | So there’s benzene, octyl acetate… | 上面有苯 还有辛基乙酸酯 |
[20:22] | Let me guess, there’s Texanol, | 我来猜猜 那是成膜助剂 |
[20:24] | because it’s house paint. | 是建筑用漆里面的 |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:27] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[20:29] | One of the guys we interviewed was a painter doing the siding. | 我们质询过的一个人 就是正在刷墙的油漆工 |
[20:32] | Why are you beating yourself up? | 你干吗要自怨自艾呢? |
[20:34] | You just broke the case. | 你刚刚找到了案子的突破口 |
[20:39] | I gave you guys a statement. | 我已经把我知道的告诉过你们了 |
[20:41] | We found traces of the exact paint you used | 我们在受害者身上发现的油漆痕迹 |
[20:44] | on the victim’s body. | 恰恰是你所使用的品牌 |
[20:46] | The Z-nose indicates | 电子鼻分析显示 |
[20:47] | you were in close proximity to Mrs. Silvers. | 你和Silvers太太有近距离接触 |
[20:49] | (crying): Please! Please… | 求你了 别这样 |
[20:55] | We’re executing a search warrant for your vehicle as we speak. | 正如我所说 我们正在申请 对你的汽车的搜查令 |
[20:58] | Do you want to tell me anything that may help you? | 你是否愿意告诉我些事情作为申辩? |
[21:01] | Yeah. Uh, so, okay. | 嗯 这个 那好吧 |
[21:04] | Sh-she did come out and talk to me, | 她的确曾经出来和我说话 |
[21:07] | and neighbor ladies only do that for one reason. | 而当邻家女士这么做时 通常只有一个目的 |
[21:10] | So I went in there at lunch. | 所以吃过午饭我就去了她家 |
[21:15] | Get out of my house. | 快从我家里滚出去 |
[21:16] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[21:23] | I just want to have a little fun. | 我只是想找点乐子 |
[21:25] | Please, please! | 求你了 别这样 |
[21:28] | Nothing gets me angrier… | 我最讨厌的就是 |
[21:32] | than a tease. | 被人取笑 |
[21:35] | Sue me. | 尽管起诉我吧 |
[21:37] | I will do more than that. | 远不止如此 |
[21:51] | I’m going to go and bury my wife now. | 我要去安葬我妻子了 |
[21:53] | I’m really sorry, Mr. Silvers. | 我对此非常抱歉 Silvers先生 |
[21:55] | But you understand, | 但你要理解 |
[21:56] | we have to follow protocol, procedures. | 我们必须要经过这个程序 |
[21:59] | No. No, I don’t have to understand. | 不 不 我想我没必要理解 |
[22:05] | “We are so sorry.” | “我们非常抱歉” |
[22:07] | Did you just apologize to him? | 你刚刚向他道歉来着? |
[22:10] | Uh, yeah, I, okay… I-I know, I know. | 嗯 我 好吧… 我 我知道 我知道 |
[22:13] | I’m supposed to leave the emotion out of it. | 我不应该将个人情绪带入工作 |
[22:15] | If you knew, you wouldn’t do it. | 既然知道 你就更不该那么做了 |
[22:17] | Okay, I’m sorry. I’m new. | 好吧 对不起 我是新人 |
[22:38] | Scott?! | 我们走 把手放在背后 不许动 |
[22:40] | You said they’d get him. | 你说过他们会让他坦白交待的 |
[22:42] | You promised. | 你答应过我 |
[22:44] | Did you tell him his stepfather did this? | 你告诉他是他继父干的? |
[22:45] | No, I didn’t! I-I don’t… | 不 我没有! 我 我没有… |
[22:47] | I don’t know, I don’t know… Oh, my God, I don’t think so. | 我不知道 我不知道… 哦 天啊 我万万没想到 |
[22:50] | You don’t know? You don’t think so? What is it?! | 你不知道? 你没想到?你这是什么意思?! |
[22:51] | The kid thought that the husband did it. | 那孩子以为是她丈夫干的 |
[22:53] | Just because your husband was a bastard | 也许你丈夫的确是个王八蛋 |
[22:55] | doesn’t mean that they all are. | 但这不代表全天下的丈夫都是 |
[22:58] | That’s low, Ryan. | 你这话太恶心了 Ryan |
[23:00] | No, Natalia, that’s low. | 不 Natalia 你这事儿干得才恶心呢 |
[23:32] | DELKO: Chief Braga said that this was the location | Braga警长说 这里就是今早Riaz被释放后 |
[23:33] | of the police action this morning after Riaz’s release. | 警方与骚乱者发生冲突的地方 |
[23:37] | Maybe there’s someone around who saw Ray Jr. | 这附近可能有人曾经见到过小Ray |
[23:59] | They know you are cops. | 他们知道你们是条子 |
[24:01] | You better go. | 你们最好赶快撤 |
[24:03] | There’s danger. | 否则就惹祸上身了 |
[24:04] | Where’s Riaz? | Riaz在哪儿? |
[24:05] | He is usually there. | 他一般都在这儿 |
[24:07] | Not now. | 但现在不在 |
[24:08] | He’s waiting for collections. | 他在等着收钱 |
[24:10] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[24:11] | We light bottle rockets off | 我们在城里不同的地方 |
[24:13] | in different city areas. | 把瓶子当作信号弹打上去 |
[24:16] | He sees, and others collect. | 他看到了 就让别人来收钱 |
[24:19] | For the heroin you guys package and sell. | 你们就是这样进行毒品交易的 |
[24:30] | There’s only one place you can see the whole city from– | 这儿只有一个地方能看到全城– |
[24:32] | it’s the hill of Corcovado. | 就是Corcovado山 |
[24:33] | Was he with a boy? | 他是和一个男孩子在一起么? |
[24:37] | I’m going to ask you again. | 我再问你一遍 |
[24:38] | Where’s the boy? | 那个孩子在哪儿? |
[24:41] | He got into an auto… with a lady. | 他和一位夫人乘车走了 |
[24:44] | What lady? | 什么夫人? |
[24:46] | A pretty lady. | 一位很美的夫人 |
[24:47] | And other boys, like me. | 还有其他男孩子 像我这样的 |
[24:49] | Where were they heading? | 他们要去哪儿? |
[24:56] | Tchau. Hey, hey. | -嘿 嘿 |
[24:57] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[25:04] | I got to find that boy. | 我得找到那孩子 |
[25:17] | Have you found him? | 你找到他了么? |
[25:17] | He got into a car with a woman. | 他和一个女人进了一辆汽车 |
[25:19] | Did he say anything to you about it? | 他跟你提过这件事么? |
[25:20] | No. But he left his backpack behind, | 没有 但是他没有带走他的背包 |
[25:23] | and he never leaves the house without it. | 以前他出门时从来都是把它随身携带的 |
[25:24] | Scotch tape, carbon paper and… | 透明胶带 复写纸 还有 |
[25:27] | Why would anyone cut off the tips of latex gloves? | 干嘛要把橡胶手套的手指部分剪下来呢? |
[25:30] | To make heroin pellets. | 为了包裹海洛因 |
[25:38] | Are you saying my son is muling drugs? | 你的意思是 我儿子在参与运毒? |
[25:47] | Horatio. | 我是Horatio |
[25:49] | I’ve been better. | 我已经好多了 |
[25:51] | Is Delko with you? No, he’s not. | -Delko和你在一起么 -不 没有 |
[25:53] | Why? His signal just died. | -为什么这么问 -他的联络信号突然消失 |
[25:55] | I’ve been monitoring you guys. | 我一直在监控你们 |
[25:57] | Okay, I know where to find him. | 好吧 我知道哪里能找到他 |
[25:59] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[27:08] | Antonio, I unwely showed you compassion | Antonio 上次我们狭路相逢 |
[27:11] | the last time we met. | 是我不得不对你心慈手软 |
[27:13] | This time, you won’t be so lucky. | 这次 你不会那么走运了 |
[27:15] | Where is my nephew? | 我的侄子在哪里 |
[27:18] | You’ll never find your nephew. | 你永远也不会找到你的侄子了 |
[27:23] | Easy, Eric. | Eric 不要激动 |
[27:26] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[27:27] | Now, Antonio, | 现在 Antonio |
[27:29] | this is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会了 |
[27:31] | Where’s my nephew? | 我的侄子在哪里啊 |
[27:32] | You still don’t understand, huh, Caine? | 你怎么还是执迷不悟 Canie |
[27:40] | Don’t I? | 我没有么 |
[27:42] | Don’t I, Antonio? | 我没有么 Antonio |
[28:06] | Scribble. | 很潦草的便条 |
[28:08] | “Flag L.” | L旗帜 |
[28:10] | That’s Flagler, Eric. | 那不正是旗手 Eric |
[28:12] | DELKO: It’s got to be where he sent Ray Jr. | 他一定是把Ray Jr藏在那里了 |
[28:14] | CAINE: I’d bet money on it. | 我打赌 |
[28:16] | We headed home? | 我们回去么 |
[28:17] | we are going home | 走 |
[28:26] | I didn’t tell Scott Satlin anything. | 我没有告诉Scott Satlin任何事 |
[28:29] | Did he or did he not see | 他有没有目睹 |
[28:31] | his stepfather in interrogation? | 他继父被审讯 |
[28:33] | He did. But I didn’t know it was his son until he told me. | 他看到了但是直到他告诉我了以后 我才知道这是他的儿子 |
[28:36] | But the second you found out, | 但是你知道之后 应该马上 |
[28:37] | you should have taken him outside. | 把他送出这里 |
[28:38] | I… I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[28:40] | His attorney is pleading the insanity defense. | 现在他的律师为他做无罪辩护 |
[28:43] | Claims you put him in a murderous state. | 宣称是你让他蓄意谋杀的 |
[28:44] | Okay, so think. | 所以 你仔细回想一下 |
[28:46] | What exactly did you say to him? | 你到底和他说了什么 |
[28:49] | I told him that Tripp and Ryan were good | 我告诉他Tripp和Ryan都很有经验的 |
[28:51] | and that we’d get him. | 我们一定会将他绳之以法的 |
[28:53] | “Him” as in the stepfather? | “他”是指继父么 |
[28:54] | “Him” as in the killer. | “他”是指凶手 |
[28:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定么 |
[28:58] | (sighs): I don’t… I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[29:00] | Okay, look, Boa Vista, | 好了 听着 Boa Vista |
[29:01] | your career isn’t over because of this, | 你并不会因为这次过错 而毁了你的职业生涯 |
[29:03] | but you see how hard things can be | 但是要吸取教训 |
[29:04] | when people take what you say out of context. | 因为别人会曲解你的话 |
[29:06] | That’s a mole dig, isn’t it? | 这是梦 不是么 |
[29:09] | No. No, it absolutely isn’t. | 不 不是的 事实上不是的 |
[29:11] | It’s a reality. | 这就是现实 |
[29:13] | We’re on the same team now. | 我们现在是同事 |
[29:15] | We present a unified front to the world, | 我们得向外界展示 我们有多团结一心 |
[29:16] | regardless of how we’re feeling at the moment, okay? | 不管我们现在是怎么想的 好么 |
[29:19] | I-I never… explicitly said | 我从未明确说过 |
[29:22] | that the stepfather did it. | 是继父做的 |
[29:25] | Well, we’ve got one question left to answer. | 我们现在还有一个问题没有解决 |
[29:27] | What? | 什么 |
[29:28] | Where’d Scott get the firearm? | Scott哪里来的武器呢 |
[29:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:33] | I heard you were here. Welcome back. | 我听说你来了欢迎回来 |
[29:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:38] | So, I heard it didn’t go down like it was supposed to. | 我听说没有像预计的那样入狱 |
[29:41] | Courts dropped the ball, let Riaz out? | 法庭居然开释了Riaz |
[29:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:45] | But, uh, we took care of it. | 不过 我们还是摆平了这件事 |
[29:49] | You okay? | 你还好么 |
[29:55] | It doesn’t bring Marisol back. | 我们没有把Marisol带回来 |
[29:57] | I know, Eric. | 我知道 Eric |
[29:58] | Look, if there’s anything I can do, anything at all… | 听着 如果我能帮得上什么忙 我定当尽心竭力 |
[30:01] | There isn’t, but thanks, Alexx. | 不用了 谢谢你的好意 Alexx |
[30:04] | I got to get to Questioned Documents, okay? | 我要去拿那些问卷文档了 |
[30:07] | See you later. | 回见 |
[30:11] | TRIPP: Calleigh. | |
[30:13] | Hey. Got anything on the Satlin case? | Satlin的案子有进展了么 |
[30:14] | Found a theft report. | 有一份失窃记录 |
[30:16] | The guy’s condo was broken into four days ago. | 4天前 有人的公寓遭窃 |
[30:19] | Only item missing is a nine-mil. | 小偷只偷了一把9毫米手枪 |
[30:21] | Yeah, and take a look at that address. | 是啊 看看那个注册号 |
[30:23] | Gun owner resides in the Keys. | 手枪的主人住在Keys |
[30:24] | Looks like I need to have | 看来我们要和Scott Satlin |
[30:26] | another conversation with Scott Satlin. | 再好好谈谈了 |
[30:31] | Do you remember anything about the shooting? | 你还记得开枪时候的情景么 |
[30:33] | Barely. | 几乎不记得了 |
[30:34] | I saw him, and then… | 我看到了他 然后 |
[30:38] | just black. | 一片空白 |
[30:39] | Then I was cuffed. | 然后我被人拷了起来 |
[30:41] | Do you remember stealing the gun? | 你还记得自己偷这把手枪么 |
[30:44] | What? | 什么 |
[30:46] | The gun you used, you stole it four days ago. | 你用的那把抢 |
[30:50] | Scott. | 是4天前被盗的 |
[30:52] | What? | 什么 |
[30:53] | You told Homicide that you had been in the Keys. | 你说过你在Keys呆过一段时间 |
[30:56] | That’s where the gun was stolen. | 手枪就是那里被偷的 |
[30:57] | It was reported three days ago when you were down there. | 3天前 也就是你在那里的时候 人家来报案了 |
[31:01] | I stole the gun from the neighbor at the beach house | 我是从海边小屋的邻居那里偷来的手枪 |
[31:04] | for protection, from my step-dad. | 是为了保护自己不受继父凌辱 |
[31:07] | Let me tell you something. | 让我来告诉你 |
[31:11] | People who fail an insanity defense | 一个人如果无罪辩护失败的话 |
[31:13] | are five times more likely to get a life sentence | 那么他终身监禁的概率 比坦白认罪的人终身监禁的概率 |
[31:15] | than those who just simply admit they’re guilty. | 要高出整整5倍 |
[31:22] | I hated that man. | 我讨厌那个男人 |
[31:24] | He made my mother so unhappy. | 他让我妈妈郁郁寡欢 |
[31:27] | She called me while I was on vacation. | 当我在我度假的时候 她打电话给我 |
[31:30] | Said he threatened to hit her. | 告诉我 他威胁要打她 |
[31:31] | And when you saw Boa Vista, | 当你看见Boa Vista的时候 |
[31:33] | you found a chance to hide behind insanity. | 你发现有个装疯弄傻的机会 |
[31:39] | It was wrong, I know. | 我知道我错了 |
[31:42] | Incidentally, so are my statistics. | 顺便说一句 我刚才所说的概率 |
[31:45] | Frankly, I haven’t a clue which way the jury will rule. | 是随口说说的 我不知道法庭会怎么判 |
[31:53] | Get him out of here. | 带他离开这里 |
[32:09] | Hey. Anything? | 嘿 有线索了么 |
[32:09] | It’s just going to take one minute, Eric. | 马上就好 Eric |
[32:12] | These kids are like a ticking time bomb. | 这些孩子就好像定时炸弹一样 |
[32:13] | I know, I know. Just give me one second here. | 我知道 我知道 再给我一点时间 |
[32:16] | How much you figure they’re carrying? | 你认为他们带了多少 |
[32:17] | 25 pellets per of compressed powder heroin. | 25粒 每粒都是压缩的纯海洛因 |
[32:19] | That’s a million dollars a kid, provided they don’t burst. | 一个孩子就等于1百万美元啊 |
[32:21] | Right, from their stomach acid. | 好了 从他们的胃酸来看 |
[32:23] | Once heroin enters the system, it shuts everything down– | 一旦海洛因进入人体 所有的器官都停止工作 |
[32:27] | blood stops flowing, lungs stop breathing, | 血液也不流动了 肺部也不呼吸了 |
[32:30] | kid stops living. | 孩子的生命就停止了 |
[32:32] | Which is exactly why I need this to go faster. | 这就是我要你快点的原因 |
[32:33] | Horatio’s nephew is one of those kids. | Horatio的侄子就是他们当中的一员 |
[32:36] | 2-0-2-8-1 Flagler. | |
[32:38] | Does that address mean anything to you? | 这个地址说明了什么? |
[32:41] | That’s where they’re hiding the kids. | 那些孩子就藏在那 |
[32:50] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[32:52] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[32:55] | Stand back, please. | 请往后站 |
[32:57] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我做的 |
[33:10] | It’s not Ray. | 这不是Ray |
[33:13] | Well, it’s somebody’s son. | 他也是其他人的儿子啊 |
[33:19] | All right, tell us again how it all happened. | 请再说一次 到底发生了什么 |
[33:21] | I escort these boys for Riaz. | 我替Riaz护送这些孩子 |
[33:23] | I drop them off, and then I return home. | 我把他们送到这里 就回家了 |
[33:36] | I only come up here for my family. | 我是为了我的家人 才不得不如此 |
[33:38] | The money is very good. | 赏金很丰厚 |
[33:40] | And illegal. I know. | -是违法的 -我知道 |
[33:41] | I’m so ashamed. | 我很惭愧 |
[33:43] | How did you get up here? Chartered flight. | -你是怎么来这里的 -包租的飞机 |
[33:46] | Private airfield. | 从私人机场起飞 |
[33:48] | I drove the boys here, | 我开车送孩子们来这里 |
[33:51] | and then this one boy– he started to sweat. | 然后这个孩子开始不停地出汗 |
[33:55] | He looked so sick. | 他看上去很不适 |
[33:57] | There is a number that I’m told to call. Then what happened? | -然后我就打了那个联系电话 -再然后呢 |
[34:00] | A man came… | 一个男人来了 |
[34:02] | and he did that to the boy. | 痛下杀手 |
[34:08] | WOMAN: He cut open the boy to get the pellets. | 他把孩子开膛剖腹 取出药囊 |
[34:11] | All he cared about were the drugs. | 他只关心那些毒品 |
[34:15] | What about the other two boys? | 其他2个男孩呢 |
[34:17] | They ran. | 他们跑了 |
[34:18] | I didn’t stop them. I was afraid for their lives. | 我没有阻止他们 因为我担心他们的生命安危 |
[34:20] | How do you get in contact this man | 你怎么和这个男人联系 |
[34:23] | With this cell phone. | 用这个手机 |
[34:24] | Eric Redial it, Eric. | |
[34:34] | Eric? | 重拨一下 |
[34:49] | See this little tiny bit of circuitry right there? | 看见这里小小的电路元件了么 |
[34:53] | That is like a teeny, tiny cheese grater for epithelials. | 就好像奶酪磨碎机一样 留下了上皮组织 |
[35:05] | Well, let’s hope it pans out. | 希望我们能找出真凶 |
[35:32] | DELKO: Angel Demorte. | |
[35:32] | Works with Tiago Matos. | 和Tiago Matos一起 |
[35:34] | He’s a big-time Miami mover. | 他是迈阿密的搬家工人 |
[35:36] | Not Mala Noche, though? | 但不是Mala Noche的 |
[35:38] | Means Riaz was dealing outside of his gang. | 也就是说 Riaz和帮外的人做生意 |
[35:41] | If you bring in Angel, maybe you can get to Matos. | 如果你能抓来Angel 你就能找到Matos了 |
[35:45] | H, we got a lead. | 我们有线索了 |
[35:49] | You guys got nothing. | 你们会一无所获 |
[35:52] | We found the murder weapon on you, Angel. | 我们在你身上找到了凶器 |
[35:54] | I keep telling you to help yourself out | 我告诉过你 帮自己脱困的方法就是 |
[35:56] | and give us something to charge Tiago Matos with. | 给我们一些能起诉Tiago Matos的证据 |
[35:58] | I do that, I sign my death warrant. | 如果我这么做了 不是自寻死路? |
[36:01] | Well, it’s you or the state. | 你自己看着办了 |
[36:03] | Doesn’t matter to me. | 和我无关 |
[36:08] | ANGEL: Man, you got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[36:11] | Lieutenant Caine? | Caine中尉 |
[36:13] | Tiago Matos. | |
[36:15] | Where are you taking my driver? | 你们带我的司机去哪里 |
[36:16] | I’m taking him to prison. | 带他去监狱 |
[36:18] | He murdered a young boy over your drugs. | 他为了你的毒品杀了一个小男孩 |
[36:21] | You know so much, why am I still a free man? | 如果你真知道那么多 怎么我还如此逍遥 |
[36:23] | Because I want it that way. | 因为我希望这样 |
[36:25] | Now where are the other two kids? | 现在告诉我还有2个孩子在哪里 |
[36:26] | There’s two others? | 还有其他2个么 |
[36:28] | I don’t know… If they’re full of packets as you say, | 我不知道啊 如果他们像你所说的带着很多胶囊 |
[36:31] | the morgue will get them soon. | 那么你很快会在太平间找到他们的 |
[36:32] | I sincerely hope for your sake that doesn’t happen, Tiago. | 我真诚地为你着想 希望不要发生这样的事情 Tiago |
[36:35] | Tell you what, Lieutenant. | 我告诉你 中尉 |
[36:37] | I’ll do better than that. | 我能做的更好 |
[36:38] | I help you look. Hmm. | 我会帮你留意着 |
[36:40] | When I find them, I’ll make sure to give you a call. | 当我找到他们的时候 我一定会给你打电话的 |
[36:42] | when you sure you won’t waste that time to call me.tiago | 我确定 你不会打电给我的 Tiago |
[36:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:56] | RAY Jr.: Mom? | 妈妈 |
[36:56] | Ray! Oh, my God, where are you? | Ray 天啊 你在哪里 |
[36:58] | I’m okay, Mom. | 我很好 妈妈 |
[36:59] | Ray, honey, I’m in Miami. | Ray 宝贝 我在迈阿密 |
[37:01] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[37:02] | Listen to me. You’re what?! | 听我说 –你说什么 |
[37:04] | I know what you’re doing, and you’re in real danger. | 我知道你在做什么买卖 你身处险境 |
[37:06] | I am if you’re here, Mom. Go home. | -如果你来了我才是真的危险了呢 妈妈 回家去 |
[37:08] | Ray, please listen to me. | Ray 请听我说 |
[37:09] | I have to do this, | 我必须这样做 |
[37:11] | to save Dad. | 才能救爸爸 |
[37:12] | And if you try to stop me, they’ll kill him. | 如果你阻止我 他们会杀了他 |
[37:14] | About your father, I… | 关于你爸爸 我 |
[37:16] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 我必须告诉你一件事情 |
[37:18] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[37:19] | And don’t try to trace this call, | 别想追踪这个电话 |
[37:21] | ’cause I’m throwing this phone away. | 因为我就要把它扔了 |
[37:22] | Ray, please. Ray! | Ray 求你 Ray |
[37:28] | What else did he say? | 他还说了什么? |
[37:30] | Nothing, unfortunately. | 很不幸 他没说别的 |
[37:31] | Just that he was trying to save his father. | 他只是想要救他爸爸 |
[37:33] | Well, at least we know he’s still alive. There’s more. | -至少我们知道他还活着 -不仅如此 |
[37:36] | I got in touch with one of his friends, Dominic. | 我和他的一个朋友Dominic联络上了 |
[37:39] | Dominic. Okay. | Dominic 很好 |
[37:41] | Dominic gave Ray Jr. a gun. | Dominic给了小Ray一把枪 |
[37:43] | And there’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[37:44] | Pablo, | |
[37:46] | one of the boys Ray traveled from Brazil with, got sick. | 另一个和Ray一起 从巴西过来的孩子病了 |
[37:55] | He’s in a hospital. | 他在医院 |
[37:56] | What do you mean sick? | 你所谓病了指的是什么? |
[37:57] | He’s in surgery. | 他正在接受手术 |
[37:59] | They’re removing their heroin pellets. | 他们在取出海洛因 |
[38:17] | We’ll talk later. | 我们等会儿再说 |
[38:24] | WOLFE: Is this what H got at the hospital? | 这是H从医院拿来的? |
[38:27] | Yeah, from the third kid, Pablo. | 是的 从第3个孩子Pablo身上 |
[38:29] | Okay, so what exactly are we looking for? | 那好 我们到底在找什么? |
[38:31] | If we can find a byproduct in these things, | 凡是咱们从这里面能找到的 |
[38:32] | we can target it on the street. | 也全都能从大街上找到 |
[38:34] | Okay. So what’s all this? | 好吧 这些都是什么? |
[38:36] | It’s the wax, it’s the tape. | 蜡 胶带 |
[38:39] | and there’s a carbon layer. | 有一层碳层 |
[38:41] | Then there’s the tip of the latex glove | 然后是橡胶手套的指端 |
[38:42] | it was originally packed in. | 这是最原始的包装 |
[38:43] | Hang on a second. | 稍等片刻 |
[39:02] | It’s a print. | 一个指纹 |
[39:03] | Well, that was packed in Brazil, | 这是在巴西包装的 |
[39:05] | so I’m not sure how a print’s going to help us. | 我不知道这个指纹能帮我们什么忙 |
[39:07] | Has a print ever hurt us? | 指纹也没帮过倒忙 不是么? |
[39:12] | CAINE: You lied to us, Ana. | 你对我们说谎了 Ana |
[39:13] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[39:14] | An innocent chaperone to these kids? | 你说你只是个陪伴孩子的无辜者 |
[39:17] | You packed those pills down in Brazil. | 你在巴西包装了这些毒品 |
[39:19] | I did nothing of the sort. | 我与此无关 |
[39:20] | DELKO: That’s funny because | 搞笑了 |
[39:21] | we found found your print | 我们在一个海洛因包装里 |
[39:23] | packed inside one of these heroin pellets. | 找到了你的指纹 |
[39:34] | If I pack them, they pay me triple. | 如果我来包装 他们付我3倍的价钱 |
[39:37] | The money is too good to say no. | 利益实在很大 根本无法抗拒 |
[39:39] | So you put these kids’ lives at risk. | 所以你将这些孩子的生命置之不顾 |
[39:41] | They’re no angels, believe me. | 相信我 他们都不是善良之辈 |
[39:43] | One of these kids was killed, Ana. | 一个孩子因此而死 Ana |
[39:47] | Well, that never happened before. | 以前从没有发生过这种事 |
[39:48] | And it’s not going to happen again, I can assure you. | 我向你保证 以后也不会发生了 |
[39:56] | This is Delko. | 我是Delko |
[39:59] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[40:02] | H, the kid in the hospital– he’s conscious. | H 在医院的那孩子醒了 |
[40:04] | He knows where Ray is meeting Matos to give him the drugs. | 他知道Ray去哪儿与Matos接头 并给他毒品 |
[40:40] | I want my dad. | 我要我的父亲 |
[40:41] | After you give me what I came for. | 等你交出我想要的再说 |
[40:45] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[40:46] | put your weapons down. | 放下你们的武器 |
[40:47] | I want my dad. | 我要我父亲 |
[40:48] | Matos, put it down. | Matos 放下枪 |
[40:49] | You, too, Ray. | 你也是 Ray |
[40:50] | Let me speak to my dad. Ray. | -让我和我父亲说话 |
[40:52] | Ray, your dad is gone. | Ray 你父亲不在了 |
[40:54] | He’s gone, son. | 他去世了 孩子 |
[40:56] | You killed him?! | 你杀了他?! |
[40:57] | Ray. | |
[40:58] | Ray, don’t do it. | Ray 不要这样做 |
[41:00] | RAY: No. | 不 |
[41:01] | He deserves to die. | 他罪不容诛 |
[41:02] | If you cross this line, you can’t come back, son. | 一旦越过雷池 你将无法回头 孩子 |
[41:05] | Yeah, kid. Shoot me. | 来啊 孩子 杀了我 |
[41:06] | Shoot me, or I’ll shoot you. | 杀了我 要么我会杀了你 |
[41:08] | Ray | Ray, this is the last thing |
[41:11] | that your dad would want you to do. | 这是你父亲最不希望你做的事情 |
[41:12] | You got to believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[41:14] | I want you to put it down. | 我要你放下枪 |
[41:17] | Put it down! | 放下枪! |
[41:20] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[41:26] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[41:55] | You okay, son? | 你还好吗 孩子? |
[41:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[42:05] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[42:07] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[42:17] | Why don’t you catch the car? | 到车上去 |
[42:24] | Bye, Uncle Horatio. | 再见 Horatio叔叔 |
[42:25] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[42:33] | Raymond? | Raymond呢? |
[42:33] | His body is being transported as we speak. | 他的尸体将被运过来 |
[42:37] | There’s a Brazilian term. | 巴西有句谚语 |
[42:39] | Saudade. | 往事不堪回首 |
[42:41] | It’s the sadness one feels for happy memories. | 回想往日幸福时光 怎不教人分外悲伤 |
[42:45] | Like I have for Ray and you have for Marisol. | 我对Ray和你对Marisol的怀念都是如此 |
[42:49] | What are you going to do? | 今后你准备怎样? |
[42:51] | Brazil is saudade now, too. | 对我来说 巴西现在也是“故国不堪回首明月中”了 |
[42:56] | Although I’m not really sure what there is here for us. | 虽然我并不清楚 那里对我们来说意味着什么 |
[42:59] | I do. | 我知道 |
[43:00] | What? | 是什么? |
[43:01] | Family. | 你的家 |