时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | thanks, frank | 谢谢 Frank |
[00:42] | so, what’s the story | 这次怎么回事 |
[00:43] | ****names**** | 有个坠楼者 名叫Manny Ortega |
[00:46] | *** | 差点被车碾过 |
[00:50] | Jumped through a window to commit suicide? | 撞碎玻璃跳下来自杀? |
[00:51] | That doesn’t make sense. | 没理由啊 |
[00:53] | They usually take the path of least resistance,don’t they,gentlemen? | 自杀者绝不会选择有重重阻力的方式 不是吗 先生们? |
[00:57] | These guys don’t want to create more pain for themselves. | 这些人不想给自己制造更多痛苦 |
[00:59] | They want to release it. | 他们想释放 |
[01:00] | Plenty of bridges in miami to jump off of without a bunch of glass gettin’ in the way. | 在迈阿密有很多没有玻璃碍事 的桥可以跳河自杀 |
[01:04] | I agree with that,too,so we may be dealing with a homicide. | 我也同意 所以这可能是起谋杀案 |
[01:08] | Thought was my job to classify that. | 给案子分类好象是我的工作啊 |
[01:11] | Shannon higgins. | |
[01:12] | Your new M.E. | 你的新法医 |
[01:13] | Pleasure to be working with you,gentlemen. | 和你们在一起工作真是荣幸 先生们 |
[01:15] | Morning,doctor. Glad to have you on board. | 早 Higgins医生 很高兴你开始工作了 |
[01:17] | I realize I have some big shoes to fill,so hope you’ll bear with me. | 我发现这份担子可不好挑啊 所以希望你们能对我有点耐心 |
[01:23] | Let’s see. | 先来看看 |
[01:24] | The victim suffered antemortem lacerations to the hands,face and neck. | 受害人临死前手脸颈都撕裂了 |
[01:32] | What the hell was that? | 那他妈是什么东西? |
[01:34] | Call fire-rescue! We may have a live one here. | 叫紧急救援! 他可能还活着 |
[01:41] | She’s hit! She’s hit! | 她被打中了! |
[01:43] | Shannon! Shannon! | 她被打中了! |
[01:49] | go! Go! Go! | 快! 快! 快! |
[02:36] | she’S… gone. | 她…牺牲了 |
[03:12] | CSI: Miami Season 06 Episode 21 | |
[03:55] | excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[03:57] | Dr. Thomas wellner. | Thomas wellner医生 |
[03:58] | I was told to report here,uh,fill in for Dr. Wood’s replacement? | 我被告知来顶Wood医生的职 |
[04:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:04] | Actually,you’re replacing the replacement. | 事实上 你是来代替Wood医生的 |
[04:07] | Dr. Higgins was killed in the crossfire. | Higgins医生在交火中牺牲了 |
[04:12] | I see. | 了解 |
[04:20] | hey,frank. | 嘿 Frank |
[04:21] | One hell of a morning,huh? | 早上糟透了 是吧? |
[04:23] | No luck on tracking the shooter. | 没跟到那个枪手 |
[04:24] | I got every man out there canvassing the area. | 我让手下人细查整个区域 |
[04:26] | We’ve got every angle covered here. | 我们在各个方向都有人盯着 |
[04:28] | I’m gonna take the streets. | 我负责街道 |
[04:29] | Got ryan and natalia going to check out the room that manny ortega fell from. | Ryan和Natalia去查Manny Ortega 摔下来的那个房间 |
[04:32] | Think that was a bad call on fire-rescue’s part? | 想想那个害死人的急救呼叫 |
[04:35] | I mean,you heard it. | 我是说 你听到了 |
[04:37] | Our dead guy took a damn breath. | 我们的死尸呼吸了一下 |
[04:39] | Well,wasn’t a breath. | 呃 那不是呼吸 |
[04:40] | It was a death rattle. | 那是临死前的喉音 |
[04:53] | Sounds like our shooter was lying in wait. | 看来我们的枪手一直潜伏着 |
[04:56] | Wanted to make sure ortega was dead. | 要保证Ortega必死 |
[04:58] | He didn’t care about who was collateral damage,either. | 他根本不在乎连带伤亡 |
[05:00] | Our new M.E. Was in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 我们的新法医在一个错误的时间 站在了错误的地点 |
[05:04] | I want this guy bad. | 我一定要逮到这家伙 |
[05:08] | Yeah,we’ll get him,frank. | 是 我们会逮到他的 Frank |
[05:10] | We’ll get him. | 我们会逮到他的 |
[05:24] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[05:26] | Am I in the right place? | 我在这里没什么问题吧? |
[05:28] | Well,it depends. | 呃 这看情况 |
[05:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[05:30] | Juan ortega. | |
[05:31] | The medical examiner said I could come up here,see about my brother,manny. | 法医说我可以在这里看我的弟弟Manny |
[05:35] | Yeah. Listen,mr. Ortega,we have other means of identification if you don’t want to… | Ortega先生 我们所谓的遗体鉴定 是另一个意思 恐怕你… |
[05:42] | after everything that’s happened,I don’t want to remember him like that. | 经历了这一切之后 我不想在我记忆里这样记住他 |
[05:49] | Listen,can I…can I take his belongings? | 听着 我能把他的东西带走吗? |
[05:52] | I’m afraid we can’t release them. | 恐怕不能给你 |
[05:53] | This is still an open case. | 这个案子还没结 |
[05:57] | all right,I understand. | 好的 我理解 |
[06:03] | If you don’t mind me asking,were you two very close? | 如果你不介意 我想问你们哥俩关系好吗? |
[06:07] | Well,when we were younger,you know… | 呃 年轻的时候 我们 |
[06:13] | yeah. Manny was prideful,you know. | 呃 Manny很孤傲 |
[06:14] | It got in the way. | 它妨碍了我们的关系 |
[06:16] | How so? | 怎么会这样? |
[06:17] | We didn’t have much schooling,you know? | 我们没念多少书 |
[06:19] | I did well for myself,and he struggled. | 我混得不错 而他却很挣扎 |
[06:24] | You think you’d know of anybody that’d want to do harm to him? | 你能想到有谁想伤害他吗? |
[06:27] | Not specifically,but… | 没有特别的 但是… |
[06:30] | he’d disappear for weeks at a time. | 他常常消失一两周 |
[06:32] | Not to do any missionary work. | 不是去参加什么宗教活动 |
[06:36] | I’d like to say that I never thought he’d end up this way,but… | 我想说我从没想过他会这样结束 但是… |
[06:40] | I can’T. | 我就是不能 |
[07:01] | It’s like a war zone down there. | 下面就像是战场一样 |
[07:04] | Just goes to show,no crime scene is ever safe,huh? | 正好说明没有犯罪现场是安全的? |
[07:07] | God,that poor M.E. | 上帝 那个可怜的法医 |
[07:09] | So obviously manny ortega fell from up here. | 很明显Manny Ortega是从这里掉下去的 |
[07:12] | Yeah,or he was pushed. | 是的 也有可能是被推下去的 |
[07:15] | Well,the building’s vacant,so what was he doing up here in the first place? | 呃 房子里是空的 首先他到底在这里干吗? |
[07:18] | My guess is,nothing good. | 我猜不是什么好事 |
[07:21] | This room is completely empty. | 这房间完全是空的 |
[07:24] | It’s going to be really hard to get an I.D. On the killer,I think. | 看来是很难找到杀手的身份了 |
[07:29] | Maybe not. | 不一定 |
[07:30] | You have something? | 你找到什么了? |
[07:31] | Blood swipe. | 血迹 |
[07:33] | Blood swipe? | 血迹? |
[07:35] | Good catch. | 不错的发现 |
[07:58] | So who are you? | 你是什么人? |
[08:01] | You know my name. | 你知道我的名字 |
[08:02] | Evan caldwell. | |
[08:05] | Let me rephrase that. | 让我换种问法 |
[08:07] | Who are you really? | 你的真实身份是什么? |
[08:11] | Reaching in my back pocket. | 等我拿个东西 |
[08:13] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[08:17] | I’m atf. | 我是ATF |
[08:19] | So you’re a federal agent with a criminal record. | 而你是个有前科的联邦探员 |
[08:22] | Pure fiction. | 那是编造的 |
[08:23] | Used to work undercover. | 用来卧底的 |
[08:25] | Those trumped-up charges gave me street cred. | 这些捏造的指控让我在街面上很吃得开 |
[08:27] | In case somebody got wise. | 以防有人起戒心 |
[08:28] | Manny ortega. | |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:35] | Manny’s death was,uh…an inconvenience. | Manny是个…麻烦 |
[08:38] | Inconvenience? | 麻烦? |
[08:39] | You mean,like my medical examiner. | 那我的法医也是个麻烦? |
[08:43] | You got her killed today,you know? | 你知道吗 你今天害死了她 |
[08:45] | I could charge you with murder. | 我可以指控你谋杀罪 |
[08:46] | Now hang on a minute. | 先等等 |
[08:49] | I’ve been tracking illegal munitions sales in south florida. | 我一直在南佛罗里达追踪非法军火买卖 |
[08:52] | Manny showed up on my radar. | Manny进入了我的视野 |
[08:53] | I’m losing interest,agent. | 那不关我事 探员 |
[08:54] | All right. He was small time,but in a big game. | 好吧 他是个小角色 但是可以钓到大鱼 |
[08:58] | He was running all around miami scaring up buyers for illegal rounds. | 他在迈阿密到处找那些非法弹药的买家 |
[09:03] | And you wanted to find out who manny was working for. | 你想找出Manny为谁卖命 |
[09:05] | I squeezed him a little. | 我给他施了点压 |
[09:07] | See if I could get him to squeal. | 希望他能露点口风 |
[09:09] | He wouldn’t bite. | 他不买帐 |
[09:11] | You got the wrong guy,man… | 你找错人了 伙计 |
[09:12] | cut the crap. | 少废话 |
[09:13] | Man,I’ve been on you for weeks. | 兄弟 我跟了你几周了 |
[09:15] | All these inquires you’ve been making– | 你所干的那些勾当 |
[09:17] | hanging out with drug dealers,rival gangs… | 和毒贩 对立帮派混在一起 |
[09:19] | what? | 怎样? |
[09:21] | I can’t have friends? | 我就不能有朋友了? |
[09:23] | That’s cute. Cute. | 不错 真不错 |
[09:26] | Look,I know you’re working for somebody. | 你看 我知道你后面有人 |
[09:28] | You tell me who,and I don’t make your very near future a living hell. | 告诉我是谁 否则我会让你生不如死 |
[09:31] | I ain’t saying squat. | 我什么也不会说的 |
[09:33] | I can take the heat. | 我扛得住 |
[09:38] | We’ll see about that. | 咱们走着瞧 |
[09:47] | I could have gotten ortega if I had the time,but somebody beat me to it. | 时间允许的话 我早晚能搞定Ortega 可是有人却捷足先登了 |
[09:51] | And with him went my case. | 我的案子也没下文了 |
[09:53] | Am I supposed to be satisfied by this? | 我是不是应该对你的说辞很满意? |
[09:58] | I guess you’ll have to be. | 我猜你只能如此 |
[10:00] | Not for long,agent. | 不会很久的 探员 |
[10:02] | Beat it. | 看好了 |
[10:05] | Toodle-loo. | 请便 |
[10:23] | dr. Wellner,I really need something to run with. | Wellner医生 我很想来查点东西 |
[10:24] | Do you have anything from these bodies? | 你从尸体上找到了什么吗? |
[10:26] | Just barely getting started on this guy. | 我还没开始处理男尸呢 |
[10:28] | I guess I got used to the old M.E. | 我想我习惯了以前的法医 |
[10:30] | Right– alexx. | 对 叫Alexx是吧 |
[10:32] | I don’t know what kind of spell this guy had over you guys,but,uh… | 我不知道那家伙给你们下了什么咒… |
[10:34] | a woman. | 是女的 |
[10:36] | What? | 什么? |
[10:37] | Alexx is a woman. | Alexx是女的 |
[10:39] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[10:40] | Look,this is detailed work. | 你看 这是很细致的工作 |
[10:42] | A tad more delicate than dusting for prints. | 这可比找指纹难多了 |
[10:49] | Listen,as an M.E.,I’m sure you can appreciate the gravity of this case,okay? | 听着 我相信作为一名法医 你应该清楚本案的工作重心 对吧? |
[10:54] | All we have to work with right now is trajectory. | 现在我们要调查的是弹道 |
[10:56] | So if you please…put a little move on it. | 不介意的话…请加紧吧 |
[11:00] | Right. | 好 |
[11:26] | Calleigh. | |
[11:28] | I guess if you’re here that means,uh… | 我想既然你都在这了 那就是说 |
[11:29] | yeah. I finished my proficiencies. | 是 我完成了熟练度检测 |
[11:32] | I think you mean,my proficiencies. | 我想你说的是我的熟练度检测 |
[11:34] | You know,eric,i just don’t even think that we need to talk about it. | 你看 Eric 我们不要说这个好不好 |
[11:38] | I really didn’t mind having a refresher course. | 我真的不介意去进修 |
[11:40] | It was good for me. | 对我很有用 |
[11:44] | Anyway… this is terrible. | 不管怎么样…真可怕 |
[11:47] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么好 |
[11:49] | Have we got any leads? | 有线索吗? |
[11:51] | I processed all the rounds from the scene. | 我还原了现场所有的弹道 |
[11:52] | I ran them through ibis. | 并用弹综合道识别系统检测 |
[11:53] | I got zip. | 且得到了方位 |
[11:54] | So the only thing we have to go on is if the shooter left something behind. | 那我们唯一要做的就是 看看枪手是不是留下了什么 |
[11:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:00] | Well… the shooter obviously wasn’t perched up there, | 呃… 枪手不可能躲在那上边 |
[12:02] | because the rods are facing that way. | 因为弹道杆都指向那边 |
[12:06] | Right up there at parking structure. | 那个停车场的正上方 |
[12:13] | Shall we? | 一起走? |
[12:20] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[12:21] | Look at all these casings. | 看看这些弹壳 |
[12:27] | Explains why we couldn’t see him. | 正好解释了为什么我们看不见他 |
[12:29] | The sun was right in our eyes and he used it to his advantage. | 太阳眩了我们的眼睛 他正好用来掩护自己 |
[12:32] | We may have a live one! | 他可能还活着! |
[12:44] | Got an unspent round. | 找到个没用过的子弹 |
[12:46] | There are a bunch of them. It must’ve dropped during the chaos. | 这里还有好多呢 肯定是混乱中洒落的 |
[12:49] | They’re oxidized,too. | 子弹都被氧化了 |
[12:50] | I can’t see the head stamp. | 这上面没尾戳 |
[12:51] | This could be a nice lead. | 应该是条很好的线索 |
[12:53] | I’ll run the rest through prints,see if anything pops. | 我会查剩下的子弹看看有没有指纹 能带我们找到什么人 |
[12:56] | This is strange. They all look oxidized. | 太奇怪了 子弹怎么都被氧化了 |
[12:59] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[13:01] | It’s a piece of a gun grip. | 这是枪把的一块 |
[13:02] | Weapon malfunctioned. | 枪械故障 |
[13:04] | You know,a blast like that could have injured the shooter. | 要知道 枪械受到这么大的冲击 枪手也难免不受伤 |
[13:12] | horatio,it’s eric. | Horatio 我是Eric |
[13:14] | Listen,our shooter’s weapon malfunctioned. | 听我说 枪手的枪械出现故障 |
[13:15] | He could be injured. | 他应该也受伤了 |
[13:16] | Okay. Here’s what we do. | 好 我们这么办 |
[13:17] | Canvas all ers. | 清查所有的急诊室 |
[13:19] | Let’s do it right now. | 现在就出发 |
[13:20] | All right,I’ll tell them we’re looking for someone with powder burns. | 好的 我会告诉他们 我们找的人被火药灼伤了 |
[13:29] | Hey,good to see you again,red. It really is. | 嘿 很高兴又跟你见面了 警长 说真的 |
[13:32] | This place is starting to feel like a second home to me. | 这地方仿佛是我第二个家啊 |
[13:37] | So… what kinda two-bit beef you got conjured up this time? | 那么…这次又是跟我玩什么小把戏啊? |
[13:41] | I am working on a double homicide,ron,in which the killer’s gun malfunctioned, | 我在调查一起双重谋杀案 Ron 凶手的枪出了点问题 |
[13:47] | resulting in the type of powder burn that you are sporting on your neck. | 使得他身上会有同你脖子上一样的灼伤 |
[13:53] | Oh,well,I fired a gun recently. | 哦 是啊 我最近是开过一枪 |
[13:55] | Yes,I did,at the range,and I accidentally put in the wrong size rounds. | 是的 没错 我在射击场的时候 不小心上错了子弹 |
[13:59] | So,I got a little powder burn on the neck. | 所以把脖子给灼伤了 |
[14:02] | Yes,you were at the range. | 是啊 你在射击场的时候 |
[14:05] | Yeah,well,this day and age,you want to be prepared,you know,protect your family. | 没错 这世道 你得做好准备 保护你的家人 |
[14:12] | Family,ron. | 家人 |
[14:14] | Ron Julia,kyle. | |
[14:16] | Like it or not,we are family now. | 不管你乐不乐意 我们现在是一家人 |
[14:19] | And I really wouldn’t want anyone to try and take them away from me. | 我不想任何人把他们从我身边夺走 |
[14:28] | Where is your gun,ron? | 你的枪呢 Ron? |
[14:31] | It was useless. I dumped it. | 没用了 我就扔了 |
[14:32] | I’m sure it’s in some garbage dump. | 我想应该在哪个垃圾场里吧 |
[14:34] | You know,ron,that seems a tad flimsy to me. | 知道吗 Ron 这听起来有点牵强 |
[14:40] | Does it? | 是吗? |
[14:42] | I don’t think it’s as flimsy as what I got brought in here for. | 比我进来这儿 让你问话的原因更牵强吗? |
[14:46] | You want to book me? | 你想收押我 |
[14:47] | Book me. | 那就收押我吧 |
[14:49] | Oth’se ierwim flyin’. | 不然我可就跑了 |
[14:52] | I’m gonna find the gun,ron. | 我会找到那把枪的 Ron |
[15:01] | You play the hero,but it’s gotta kill you. Huh? | 你可以逞英雄 不过那会害死你的 |
[15:07] | Deep down… | 还会死的很惨… |
[15:09] | that you’re so bound by the law. | 你有一堆清规戒律 |
[15:10] | You know,ron… | 知道吗 Ron… |
[15:12] | justice comes in many forms. | 正义有很多实现形式 |
[15:15] | So does self-delusion. | 自欺欺人也是 |
[15:45] | just thought I’d come in and check on you. | 我想应该过来看看你 |
[15:48] | Check on me? Why? | 看我?为什么? |
[15:52] | Oh. Right. | 哦 对哦 |
[15:54] | Bullets fly and everyone thinks I’m supposed to have some sort of vietnam flashback? | 子弹横飞 大家应该都觉得 我会回想到越南那幕? |
[15:59] | It goes with the job. | 这工作就是如此 |
[16:00] | Yeah,but it doesn’t mean you have to get used to it. | 没错 不过这不意味着 你必须要习惯这样 |
[16:05] | Look,I’m fine. | 听着 我没事 |
[16:07] | But thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:10] | What were you cooking up over there in the fuming chamber? | 烟熏箱里有什么发现? |
[16:14] | Hopefully,dehe I tntity of our shooter. | 但愿我们能确定射手的身份 |
[16:18] | I didn’t get any viable prints from the gun grip,so I ran the prints from the casings. | 在枪把上没找到清晰的指纹 |
[16:25] | Brad gower. | 所以我在看弹壳上的 |
[16:27] | He’s got a previous assault charge. | 他之前受到过故意伤人指控 |
[16:33] | horatio. Yeah,I’ve got a name. | Horatio 我查到个人 |
[16:46] | Hey! Who are you and how’d you get past security? | 嘿!你们是谁 保安是怎么让你们进来的? |
[16:49] | All-access pass. | 畅通无阻 |
[16:50] | We’re looking for this guy,brad gower. | 我们找一个叫Brad Gower的人 |
[16:51] | Brad. Um… yeah,sure. | Brad 呃..好的 |
[16:54] | That’s me. Can I help you? | 我就是 有什么能帮上忙的吗? |
[16:55] | Yeah. You sure can. | 是 当然 |
[16:57] | Turn around and put your hands on the table. | 转过去 把手放桌上 |
[16:58] | Turn around! | 转过去! |
[17:03] | what’s this all about? | 这是干嘛? |
[17:05] | He’s clean. | 身上没家伙 |
[17:09] | Manny ortega. | |
[17:11] | Never heard of him. Why? | 没听说过 怎么了? |
[17:13] | Your fingerprint was on a bullet casing connected to his murder. | 我们在凶案现场的弹壳上 发现了你的指纹 |
[17:17] | Okay. Let me stop you right there. | OK 你们先打住 |
[17:18] | This is a munitions supply company. | 这是家弹药公司 |
[17:20] | My prints are on thousands of live bullets. | 成千上万的出厂子弹上 都有我的指纹 |
[17:22] | I do spot checks for quality control. | 我亲自对每粒子弹进行质量检测的 |
[17:31] | Really? We didn’t see a sign on the front door. | 是吗?我们在大门口可没看见招牌啊 |
[17:33] | Well,I don’t sell to the public. | 呃 我不卖给公众的 |
[17:34] | I’m an independent defense contractor. | 我是独立防卫承包商 |
[17:36] | You can check my contract with the dod. | 你们可以到国防部去查我的合同 |
[17:38] | You supply ammunition to our armed forces? | 你为我们的武装部队提供军需品? |
[17:40] | Not exactly. | 不全是 |
[17:41] | The U.S. Pays me for the ammo and then,uh,distributes it to our allies around the world. | 美国政府向我买弹药 然后再分给世界各地的盟国 |
[17:46] | We supply them,they help us. | 我们供货 他们付钱 |
[17:47] | It’s a win-win. | 双赢 |
[17:48] | I find your patriotism inspiring. | 你的爱国心令人敬佩啊 |
[17:51] | I’m more interested in capitalism. | 我更关心赚钱 |
[17:52] | I gotta be honest with you. | 跟你们说实话吧 |
[17:54] | Deal’s worth over ten mil. | 这生意可不只1千万 |
[17:56] | Ten mil for rusty bullets? | 就那些破子弹能值1千万? |
[17:58] | Rusty? | 破子弹? |
[18:00] | Hey. Anything can happen once these bullets leave my warehouse. | 嘿 一旦那些子弹从我的厂房里出去 什么事都能发生 |
[18:03] | It already has. | 已经发生了 |
[18:04] | Unless you want this on you,you help us track that rusty bullet back to your shipment. | 不想把这个算你头上 你就得帮我们 在你的出货单里查查那子弹的来头 |
[18:10] | Give me the ballistics info on the round. | 把子弹的弹道轨迹信息告诉我 |
[18:12] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
[18:13] | Good decision. | 明智之举 |
[18:16] | I’ll call calleigh. | 我去打给Calleigh |
[18:58] | duquesne. | 我是Duquesne |
[18:59] | Hey,calleigh,this is frank. | 嘿 Calleigh Frank |
[19:01] | You got anything off those unspent rounds? | 你在那些没用过的子弹上有啥发现? |
[19:03] | Not yet. I’m just getting started on them. | 还没有 我才刚开始 |
[19:05] | I got a guhey re that says he might be able to track the buyer. | 我找到个人 说他可以查到买主 |
[19:49] | thank god you’re okay. | 还好你没事 |
[19:53] | It was crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[19:54] | The bullet just rolled off the table. | 子弹不过是从桌子上掉了下来 |
[19:57] | Then the lab catches on fire. | 然后实验室就着火了 |
[19:59] | Normally bullets don’t discharge when they hit the ground. | 通常情况下 子弹不会撞到地上就走火的 |
[20:02] | I know. It’s because they were old. | 我知道 那是因为它们老化了 |
[20:04] | I should have known something because of the oxidation. | 看那氧化程度 我应该有所察觉的 |
[20:07] | Don’t beat yourself up over it. | 别埋怨自己 |
[20:15] | Because of me,the entire case is probably compromised. | 因为我 整起案子可能要无疾而终了 |
[20:21] | There were three unspent bullets at the scene,right? | 案发现场有3粒没用过的子弹对吧 |
[20:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:26] | How many of them were compromised? | 损坏了几个? |
[20:28] | I think two. | 2个吧 |
[20:29] | There’s probably another one in the rubble. | 或许这些碎片中还有一个 |
[20:32] | All right. Let’s find it. | 好吧 我们来找找 |
[21:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:13] | Here it is. | 在这儿 |
[21:15] | I found it. | 找到了 |
[21:16] | You are my hero. | 你是我的救星 |
[21:43] | success? | 成了没? |
[21:44] | Success! | 成了! |
[21:45] | I used my bullet-puller to neutralize the bullet,so,let’s see what we’ve got. | 我用子弹拆卸器把它�o卸了 来瞧瞧都有什么 |
[21:49] | So you’ve got black powder there. | 是黑火药啊 |
[21:51] | You don’t see that much anymore. | 这东西现在不常见了 |
[21:52] | I know. It’s predominantly smokeless these days. | 我知道 现在时兴无烟么 |
[21:55] | It’s because they add stabilizers to make it safe. | 因为他们为了安全起见 向里面加入了稳定剂 |
[21:58] | Could explain why the round was unstable. | 这就能解释为什么子弹会不稳定了 |
[22:00] | Yeah,black powder doesn’t have that. | 嗯 黑火药里面没有稳定剂 |
[22:02] | No,without the stabilizers,the powder deteriorates over time. | 对 没有稳定剂 火药自身就会发生裂变 |
[22:06] | It becomes acidic,which releases heat. | 产生酸性气体 释放热量 |
[22:09] | With nowhere to go,that heat builds up towards a flashpoint, | 因为无处释放热量 待热量达到爆炸点的时候 |
[22:11] | and it’s just itchin’ for a reason to blow. | 任何一个轻微的外界因素 就会导致它的爆炸 |
[22:14] | Does that explain why the bullets are so oxidized,is they’re old? | 这能解释子弹氧化的原因吗 是因为老化了? |
[22:22] | Almost 40 years old,to be exact. | 够老了 准确地说它都40岁了 |
[22:27] | This round was made in 1969. | 这子弹是1969年生产的 |
[22:30] | You know what that writing is? | 那是什么字母? |
[22:32] | It’s cyrillic. | 斯拉夫字母 |
[22:33] | It was manufactured in a soviet bloc country. | 这是在前苏联生产的 |
[22:36] | Why are those even in circulation? | 为什么现在还在流通? |
[22:38] | It shouldn’t be. | 不应该的 |
[22:39] | It’s illegal to sell old ammunition from those countries. | 倒卖前苏联国家生产的这些 老军火是违法的 |
[22:43] | You know,all of this stuff is coming from brad gower’s company. | 这东西都是Brad Gower公司的 |
[22:45] | Means he’s buying old ammo,and selling it as new through his defense contract. | 也就是说他买过期军火 然后再在防卫合同里以新的价格卖 |
[22:49] | Yep. Collecting it up cheap,selling it off at a huge profit– it’s a nice scam. | 没错 低买高卖 真够狡猾的 |
[22:53] | Maybe our vic manny knew about this– was looking for a payday. | 也许我们的受害人Manny知道这点 想趁机勒索 |
[22:56] | Well,there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能弄清了 |
[23:07] | Hi,brad. | 嗨 Brad |
[23:10] | Put your hands on your head and get down on your knees right now. | 把手放在头上跪下来 |
[23:18] | Here’s your warrant to search the premises. | 这是搜查令 |
[23:21] | Still after me for those murders? | 还是因为那起凶杀案吗? |
[23:23] | I already told you,I just touched those bullets. | 我跟你们说了 我只是碰过那些子弹而已 |
[23:26] | Got something over here. | 这儿有发现 |
[23:30] | You sure did– right before you loaded the magazine and fired it. | 你当然有咯… 你往弹夹里上了子弹 还开了火 |
[23:33] | Nine mill,cracked grip. | 点9口径 枪把损坏 |
[23:35] | Matches the piece we found at the scene. | 跟我们在现场找到的碎片吻合 |
[23:38] | Okay,brad,this is your chance. | 好了 Brad 给你个机会 |
[23:45] | Manny introduced himself. | Manny自己找上门来 |
[23:48] | He said he wanted to off-load some ammo. | 说他想帮忙散点军火 |
[23:50] | What kind of ammunition? | 哪种军火? |
[23:51] | He said it was some brand new prototype. | 他说是什么新型玩意 |
[23:54] | Supposed to be the most dangerous ammo ever made. | 是有史以来最具杀伤力的火药 |
[23:58] | It seemed too good to be true,so I followed him this morning. | 听起来有点悬乎 所以我今早就跟踪他 |
[24:03] | The guy he met had “fed” written all over him. | 他见的那个人 长着一副联邦探员的脸 |
[24:06] | I figured manny was a snitch, | 我想Manny肯定是个线人 |
[24:08] | that he was trying to lure me in with the promise of new bullets | 他想拿我以旧充新的把柄 |
[24:12] | and then deliver me to the feds for reselling the rusty ones. | 向FBI告发我 |
[24:16] | Hey,ortega. | 嘿 Ortega |
[24:18] | Brad,what are you doing here? | Brad 你怎么在这儿? |
[24:20] | Where’s your friend,ortega? | 你朋友呢 Ortega? |
[24:21] | What friend? | 什么朋友? |
[24:22] | The fed. | 联邦探员啊 |
[24:23] | You didn’t think I’d see him leave? | 你以为我没看见他走么 |
[24:25] | You trying to rat me out? | 你想出卖我? |
[24:26] | Trying to get me busted on an illegal weapons charge? | 想让我栽在非法武器交易指控上? |
[24:28] | How stupid do you think I am,ortega? | 你以为我是傻子啊 Ortega? |
[24:31] | Choose. | 选一个 |
[24:32] | Choose? What? | 选什么? |
[24:34] | The way you’re going to die. | 选个死法 |
[24:35] | Either you take your chances with | 要么来颗子弹碰碰运气 要么张开双臂– |
[24:39] | see if you can fly. | 看你能不能飞起来 |
[24:40] | No,no,no,no,no. We can work this out! | 不 不 不 我们来想办法! |
[24:49] | I didn’t think he’d actually jump. | 我没想到他真跳下去了 |
[24:52] | I couldn’t take the chance that he’d get up again. | 我不能冒险让他再活过来 |
[25:04] | I actually thought he was dead,until you guys arrived. | 我本以为他已经死了 可直到你们来了 |
[25:07] | That woman– she yelled. | 那女人喊道 |
[25:09] | Call fire-rescue. We may have a live one. | 叫救护车 他可能还活着 |
[25:22] | and that’s when you panicked. | 你害怕了 |
[25:25] | I wanted manny gone. | 我只想杀了Manny |
[25:27] | I didn’t mean to kill her. | 我不想杀她的 |
[25:28] | But you did,brad,you did kill her. | 可你杀了她 Brad 是你杀了她 |
[25:35] | Take him direct to booking,please. | 直接把他押回去 |
[25:44] | everybody down! | 都趴下! |
[25:49] | Go! Go! Go! run! run! | 快! 快! 快! |
[25:56] | frank,this is getting to be a very nasty habit. | Frank 这风气可不好 |
[26:14] | hey,frank,where’s horatio? | 嘿 Frank Horatio在哪儿? |
[26:16] | Mobilizing the troops. | 他在动员弟兄们 |
[26:17] | I’ve got every man out there looking for that car. | 我让大家都去找那辆车了 |
[26:19] | I’m also thinking about upping my life insurance. | 我在考虑是不是要多买点人寿保险了 |
[26:22] | So we’ve got a drive-by shooter who only gets off one shot? | 杀手坐在车上 并且只开了一枪? |
[26:25] | Yep. One entry wound,a couple dozen exit wounds. | 对 一处入体伤口 但有多处出体创伤 |
[26:30] | You know,I’ve heard about these,but I’ve never seen them. | 我听说过 但还没亲眼见过 |
[26:32] | They’re called fused alloy rounds. | 他们被称为熔合金子弹 |
[26:34] | What makes them so special? | 有什么特别之处? |
[26:35] | Basically,they’re just fragments of metal put together with heat. | 简单地说 他们只是焊接在一起的 金属碎片 |
[26:39] | If it comes in contact with something cold,such as body armor, | 如果它遇冷的东西 比如说像盔甲之类的东西 |
[26:43] | it remains intact and sails right through. | 它会保持完整 径直穿透过去 |
[26:48] | If it comes in contact with a heat source,for example,a human being, | 而如果遇热 比如人体 |
[26:53] | the heat reverses the manufacturing process and the bullet returns to its original state. | 热量会破坏之前的粘合工艺 使得子弹恢复原有常态 |
[26:58] | Fragmenting back into pieces. | 分裂成碎片 |
[27:03] | It’s dual-purpose ammo. | 双保险的武器 |
[27:05] | Body armor or not,either way they got you. | 不管有没有护甲 都必死无疑 |
[27:07] | So any shot’s a kill shot? | 所以 任何一枪都是致命的? |
[27:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:10] | Well,hell,with ammo like that,atf ought to be all over that. | 该死 对这样的武器 ATF应该全力以赴 |
[27:13] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[27:14] | And I bet they are. | 肯定是的 |
[27:22] | Look,if this is about manny ortega I already told lieutenant caine… | 听着 如果是关于Manny Ortega的事 我已经和Caine队长… |
[27:26] | the ortega murder’s been solved. | Ortega谋杀案已经解决了 |
[27:27] | Brad | Brad gower confessed. |
[27:30] | Brad gower? | Gower认罪了 |
[27:31] | You’ve been tracking illegal munitions in south florida, | 你一直在追查南佛州的非法军火 |
[27:34] | so I figured you knew brad and his partner were selling outdated ammo. | 所以我想你一定知道Brad和他的同伙 在贩卖过期的军火 |
[27:38] | Yeah,I knew,but i looked the other way. | 是的 我知道 但我关心的是另一个方面 |
[27:40] | Those bullets are going overseas and hard reality is,that’s their problem. | 这些子弹正远渡重洋 形式严峻 那是他们的问题 |
[27:45] | I’m worried about the bigger threat here in miami. | 我担心的是迈阿密这块的更大威胁 |
[27:47] | The fused alloy rounds. | 熔合金子弹 |
[27:50] | Well done. | 干得不错啊 |
[27:51] | You go to the head of the class. | 你很有才 |
[27:53] | They are lethal and illegal. | 这些子弹是致命且违法的 |
[27:55] | That makes outlaws the perfect buyers. | 这就使犯罪分子成了最佳买家 |
[27:58] | Have you been able to figure out who’s making them? | 你查出来是谁在制作这些子弹吗? |
[28:00] | No. | 没有 |
[28:01] | That’s why I need to find out who’s buying them. | 所以我只好去追查买家这条线 |
[28:03] | What about manny ortega? | Manny Otega呢? |
[28:05] | Any idea how he fits in the big picture? | 他在全局里扮演怎样的角色? |
[28:07] | Chatter says he’s soliciting buyers for the munitions maker. | 线报称他在为军火制造商联系买家 |
[28:11] | Look,manny,I know what you’ve been doing. | 听着 Manny 我知道你在做什么 |
[28:14] | You’ve been prowling around for buyers. | 你游走在买家之间 |
[28:17] | Buyers for fused alloy rounds. | 熔合金子弹的买家 |
[28:20] | You got the wrong guy,man… | 你找错人了 伙计.. |
[28:22] | cut the crap. | 少来这套 |
[28:23] | All these inquiries you’ve been making– | 你所干的那些勾当 |
[28:25] | hanging out with drug dealers,rival gangs… | 和毒贩 对立帮派混在一起… |
[28:27] | what? | 怎么? |
[28:28] | I can’t have friends? | 我不能交朋友吗? |
[28:30] | Look,you’re working for somebody. | 听着 你背后有人 |
[28:32] | You tell me who and I don’t make your very near future a living hell. | 告诉我是谁 否则我要你生不如死 |
[28:36] | I ain’t saying squat. | 我什么也不会说的 |
[28:38] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧 |
[28:44] | You’ve got till noon tomorrow. | 最后期限是明天中午 |
[28:46] | I get a name… | 我要拿到名字… |
[28:48] | or you don’t get a second chance. | 否则你不会有第2次机会了 |
[28:54] | You know,agent caldwell,in my opinion you should have protected him. | 知道吗 Caldwell探员 我认为你应该保护他 |
[28:58] | He got left out in the cold– that’s why he got killed. | 因为你的疏忽 他才被杀的 |
[29:00] | A life like his– I’d call it karma. | 像他这样的人 我只能说是恶有恶报了 |
[29:03] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[29:04] | Since you were surveilling manny,I imagine you know all of his buyers. | 既然你一直在监视Manny 我想你一定知道他接头的所有买家了 |
[29:07] | I’d like a list of the names,if you don’t mind. | 你不介意的话 请把名单提供给我 |
[29:18] | Anybody asks… | 若有人问起… |
[29:19] | I was never here. | 我可从来没到过这 |
[29:30] | I just got a list from atf of interested buyers in fused alloy rounds. | 我刚从ATF那里拿到了对熔合金子弹 有兴趣的买家名单 |
[29:35] | Could get us closer to who shot brad gower. | 可以让我们接近谋杀Brad Gower的凶手 |
[29:38] | They did their homework. | 他们早有准备 |
[29:39] | They cracked the shell corporations and then tied them to individuals. | 他们将空头公司打破 再承包给个人 |
[29:42] | There’s someone on there who’s very familiar. | 里面有熟人哦 |
[29:47] | Ron saris. | |
[29:53] | Thank you,ma’am. | 谢谢你 |
[29:54] | Let me know what I can do. | 有指示尽管通知 |
[30:11] | Okay,you know something,caine,I’m really getting sick of this. | 告诉你 Caine 我真的受够了 |
[30:14] | You are about five words away from a harassment suit. | 再多事 我就起诉你扰民 |
[30:18] | What do you want now? | 你现在想怎样? |
[30:20] | Brad gower was just killed with the same ammunition that you purchased from manny ortega. | Brad Gower被你从Manny Ortega 那里购买的 相同弹药杀害了 |
[30:25] | What,so someone put me on a list– who cares? | 咋了 于是有人把我的名字列出来了 谁在乎啊? |
[30:27] | Anyone could do that. | 谁都可以这么做 |
[30:28] | Who? | 谁? |
[30:29] | Manny what? | Manny 啥? |
[30:30] | I never killed a guy called gower. | 我从没杀过叫Gower的家伙 |
[30:32] | I’ve got an alibi. | 我有不在场证明 |
[30:34] | You have an alibi? | 你有不在场证明? |
[30:36] | Yeah,I do,I do. | 是的 我有 我有 |
[30:37] | And it’s ironclad. | 而且千真万确 |
[30:39] | Julia and I… | Julia 和我… |
[30:41] | we just got married. | 刚刚结婚了 |
[30:45] | We’re family now. | 我们现在是一家人了 |
[30:46] | We’re legal. | 合法的 |
[30:48] | 20 smiling people in one of your fine courtrooms. | 20个面带微笑的人们 在你那精致的审判室里见证的 |
[30:51] | Doesn’t get any better than that,does it? | 没有比这更美好的事了 对吧? |
[31:01] | What are you planning to do with the rest of the ammunition you purchased,ron? | 你打算如何处理购买的余下的军火 Ron? |
[31:05] | Well,hypothetically,if I were buying up all the bullets, | 假若 我把这些子弹全都买下了 |
[31:12] | I’d be using it for only one thing and one thing only. | 我只会有它来做一件事… |
[31:16] | Is that a threat? | 你在威胁我? |
[31:17] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 少往自己脸上贴金 |
[31:19] | Although it would be a lot easier on kyle come father’s day. | 不过在父亲节之时 用在Kyle身上会更容易 |
[31:25] | Ron,you’re going to be dead by father’s day. | Ron 父亲节之时将是你的祭日 |
[31:51] | I guess congratulations are in order. | 我猜有大批的祝贺在排队吧 |
[31:58] | You heard. | 你听说了 |
[32:02] | The wedding was a little spur-of-the-moment. | 婚礼有点即兴发挥的意味 |
[32:06] | Does kyle know? | Kyle知道吗 |
[32:09] | Is that why you’ve come? | 你就是为这个来的? |
[32:10] | To lecture me about who I should be seeing? | 来教育我该和谁约会? |
[32:15] | Julia,ron is after your money. | Julia Ron觊觎的是你的钱 |
[32:18] | My money? | 我的钱? |
[32:19] | The money you’ve amassed over the years of doing what you do. | 这些年你用自己的方式聚敛起来的钱 |
[32:24] | Really? | 是吗? |
[32:25] | And what is that? | 怎么讲? |
[32:27] | When you’re gone,he will eliminate the one thing that stands between him and that money. | 当你”消失”后 他会除掉站在他和钱 之间的唯一的障碍 |
[32:32] | You’re talking about kyle. | 你是说Kyle |
[32:34] | You don’t think I considered that? | 你以为我没想过? |
[32:36] | I am not going to let that happen. | 我绝不会让这种事发生 |
[32:40] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[32:41] | Where the boy is concerned,I do. | 只要是牵扯到孩子的地方 |
[32:46] | What are you proposing? | 你的意思是? |
[32:48] | Do not go back home. | 千万别回家 |
[32:49] | You meet me at miami shores airstrip at 5:00 P.M. Today. | 今天下午5点 在迈阿密海岸机场跟我碰头 |
[33:06] | the boy is innocent. | 孩子是无辜的 |
[33:13] | We’ll be there at 5:00. | 我们5点准时到 |
[33:22] | What’s going on,dad? | 怎么了 爸爸? |
[33:24] | I need to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[33:26] | This looks serious. | 感觉好严重 |
[33:27] | It is serious. | 的确很严重 |
[33:29] | Is it about ron again? | 又是关于Ron? |
[33:31] | It’s about ron. | 就是关于Ron |
[33:33] | Now listen to me. I need you and your mother to leave the country for a while. | 听我说 我要你们母子俩离开美国一段时间 |
[33:38] | What do you mean,for a while? How long is a while? | 啥意思? 一段时间是多长时间? |
[33:40] | For as long as it takes. | 需要多长时间就多长时间 |
[33:43] | Look,it took me my entire life to meet you. | 听着 我好不容易才和你相遇 |
[33:46] | Okay,now you just want to send me away? | 你现在又要把我送走? |
[33:48] | Someday you will understand what I am doing. | 某一天你将明白我所做的 |
[33:51] | That’s what they all say,and then they’re just gone. | 大家都这么说 然后就消失不见了 |
[33:53] | I need you to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[33:57] | Yeah,they all say that,too. | 是的 |
[34:14] | *** | 他们也都这么说 |
[34:15] | Suspect vehicle in the drive-by shooting located at bayfront park metromover stop. | 疑犯所驾驶的车辆在海滨公园地铁站附近 |
[34:28] | Everybody down! | 都趴下! |
[34:44] | This is the car from the drive-by shooting? | 这就是枪击逃逸车辆? |
[34:46] | Yeah,patrol found it five blocks from the crime scene. | 是的 巡警在离犯罪现场5个街区外 的地方找到的 |
[34:48] | Fortunately,horatio left his calling card. | 幸运的是 Horatio留下了他的名片 |
[34:52] | You find anything else? | 有别的发现吗? |
[34:53] | No,unfortunately not. | 没有 不太走运 |
[34:56] | There were no prints,no trace. | 没有指纹 没有痕迹 |
[34:57] | Whoever ditched the car got rid of the license plates, | 弃车者 把牌照也给下了 |
[35:00] | took off the vin number and they left the keys. | 去掉了车辆识别码 留下了钥匙 |
[35:02] | I bet they wanted it to get stolen. | 我打赌他们是想让车子被偷 |
[35:07] | So,where does that leave us? | 那么 我们下面该怎么办? |
[35:09] | Well,a car like this will have a navigation system that I bet is linked to bluetooth. | 像这样的车应该会安有导航系统 且连接到蓝牙上 |
[35:14] | Bluetooth– so a driver can talk on their cell phone hands-free? | 蓝牙…这样司机就无须腾出手来拿电话了? |
[35:17] | Exactly. And if the shooter paired his cell phone with the car, | 没错 如果杀手将手机与汽车对接 |
[35:19] | the navigation system will have record of it. | 导航系统上将会有连接记录 |
[35:22] | And the number will be stored in the system’s memory. | 手机号码也将储存在导航系统的记忆库里 |
[35:41] | Look whose number’s up. | 看看谁的号码出现了 |
[35:45] | Colin madison,you worked with brad gower. | Colin Madison 你是Brad Gower的同事 |
[35:50] | Yes,I did… | 是的… |
[35:51] | until today. | 直到今天 |
[35:53] | Until you killed him. | 直到你杀了他 |
[35:54] | Me? | 我? |
[35:55] | There was a drive-by,one shot. | 有辆途经车辆 开了一枪 |
[35:57] | Unfortunately,for you,we can put you in that car. | 不幸的是 我们有证据证实你当时在车上 |
[36:04] | No. No,no. No way. No. | 不 不 不可能的 |
[36:06] | Now see,I bet you think you got away with it because you cleaned your car, | 我打赌 因为你清理了车辆 所以认为自己能逃脱追查 |
[36:09] | but here’s the thing. It’s your navigation system that gave you away. | 但事实上 你的导航系统将你出卖了 |
[36:13] | It’s hooked into your bluetooth,which is linked to your cell phone. | 它是和你手机上的蓝牙系统挂钩的 |
[36:16] | Put your cell phone on the table,colin. | 把你的手机放在桌上 Colin |
[36:26] | Hey,listen,I just realized I’m late for something. | 嘿 听着 我刚想起来 我有事要迟到了 |
[36:28] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[36:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[36:30] | Um,I can’t explain right now. | 现在不方便说 |
[36:32] | I’ll talk to you later. | 稍后再聊 |
[36:42] | Colin,here’s the thing. | Colin 是这样的 |
[36:43] | I know that you killed brad,I just don’t know why. | 我知道你杀了Brad 但我不知道为什么 |
[36:47] | You’re cheating the government on the defense contract, | 你们在防卫合同方面欺骗了政府 |
[36:49] | you’re making money hand over fist. | 你们大量敛财 |
[36:50] | You mean,brad was making the money. | 你说的是 Brad在大量敛财 |
[36:52] | I was on an hourly. | 我只是偶尔的 |
[36:54] | He wouldn’t cut me in. | 他不肯带我入行 |
[36:55] | So you wanted him out? | 所以想让他出局? |
[36:56] | You’re trying to muscle into the business? | 你好在生意中插一杠子? |
[36:58] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[37:00] | I wanted to live. | 我想活下来 |
[37:03] | This morning,a guy burst into my office with a gun pointed at me. | 今天早上 有个家伙冲进办公室 拿枪顶着我 |
[37:08] | You brad gower? | 你是Brad Gower? |
[37:11] | I had to try and convince him I wasn’t brad. | 我试图让他相信我不是Brad |
[37:14] | What’d he ask you? | 他问你什么了? |
[37:15] | He didn’t ask me anything. | 他什么也没问我 |
[37:17] | He told me. | 他告诉我说 |
[37:18] | Said if I didn’t kill brad,I’d be next. | 如果我不杀Brad 下一个死的就是我 |
[37:20] | He even gave me the bullet to use on him. | 他甚至给了我谋杀Brad的子弹 |
[37:22] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做? |
[37:24] | Said he had a score to settle. | 他说想了结一些事 |
[37:27] | Look,I know the guy meant business,so I did it. | 我知道那家伙指的是生意 所以我照做了 |
[37:41] | Everybody down! | 大家趴下! |
[37:50] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他的名字吗? |
[37:52] | Know his name? | 他的名字? |
[37:55] | Make me a deal,and I take you to him. | 给我个交换条件 我就带你去找他 |
[37:59] | Dispatch,swat’s making entry,144 tenth street. | 小分队 特种部队正在进入 10号街144号 |
[38:02] | 10-4,air 21. Respond. | 10-4 空中部队21号 请回答 |
[38:28] | It’s quite a performance you put on this morning. | 你今天早上的表演可真精彩啊 |
[38:31] | You came to claim manny’s stuff,look for anything that might incriminate you. | 你过来以认领Manny的遗物为借口 来寻找可能暴露你的证物 |
[38:36] | Yeah,you can never be too careful. | 是的 多小心都不为过 |
[38:38] | So your brother worked for you. | 那么 你弟弟是为你工作了 |
[38:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:42] | He really surprised me,you know? | 他真的让我很惊讶 |
[38:45] | Did very well for himself. | 他自己做得很好 |
[38:48] | I was very proud of him. | 我为他感到骄傲 |
[38:50] | I guess that means he warranted a revenge killing,then. | 我猜Brad的死就是为他报仇了 |
[38:56] | You’d kill for your family,wouldn’t you? | 你也会为自己的家人 而杀人的 对吧? |
[39:04] | How many rounds of this ammunition would you say is out on the street? | 街市上还有多少那种弹药在流通? |
[39:09] | The alloy? | 合金的? |
[39:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:15] | None… | 没有… |
[39:15] | some… | 有一些… |
[39:17] | a lot. | 有很多 |
[39:19] | We got you on multiple charges. | 你受到我们的多重指控 |
[39:21] | Might as well talk,juan. | 最好是配合点 Juan |
[39:23] | No,see,I believe in self-preservation,which is something you ought to think about,lieutenant. | 不 听着 我相信自卫的本能 这一点你必须考虑到 队长 |
[39:29] | ‘Cause by taking me down,you’re gonna make a lot of people angry. | 因为把我拖下水 你会引起众怒的 |
[39:34] | So consider yourself warned. | 所以先担心你自己的威胁吧 |
[39:40] | take him. | 带走 |
[39:54] | what time is it? | 几点了? |
[39:57] | What? | 什么? |
[39:58] | What time? What time is it? | 几点? 几点钟了? |
[40:00] | It’s 4:00. | 4点 |
[40:03] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[40:05] | I need to take care of something. | 我有些事要去处理 |
[40:06] | Where are you going? Dad said he was gonna meet us in an hour. | 你上哪去? 爸爸说他会在1小时内 和我们碰头 |
[40:09] | Don’t worry about horatio. | 别担心Horatio |
[40:10] | Just stay here and don’t use the phone. | 坐在这就好 别用电话 |
[40:15] | Be careful,mom. | 小心点 妈妈 |
[40:16] | I will. | 我会的 |
[40:29] | Si,horatio caine. | 是 Horatio Caine |
[40:32] | i want to know when it’s done | 搞定后告诉我 |
[42:57] | it’s done | 搞定了 |
[43:14] | miami dade police dept. crime lab | 迈阿密戴德警局 |
[43:43] | CSI: Miami Season 06 Episode 21 | 犯罪实验室 |