时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Ladies,refreshers,please. | 女士们 来 喝一杯提提神 |
[00:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:40] | Here’s what you need,some more rocket fuel. | 这正是你们要的 更多的火箭燃料 |
[00:43] | Hey,it’s not fair. | 嘿 这不公平�S |
[00:45] | You guys are not wearing your masks. | 你们俩没戴面具 |
[00:46] | How do you know I’m not? | 你怎么知道我没戴呢? |
[00:50] | Oh,come on.Get out of here. Be naughty.Mingle. | 哦 得了吧 快去 再淘气些 玩疯点 |
[00:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:54] | Where are you gonna be? | 你一会儿会在哪呢? |
[00:55] | Mmm,I’ll find you,sweetheart. | 我会去找你的 亲爱的 |
[00:58] | I will always find you. | 我总是找得到你 |
[01:03] | Oh,come on. | 快点 |
[01:04] | Come on.Let’s go. | 快 咱们走 |
[01:18] | Oh,God! | 哦 天啊! |
[01:19] | My head won’t stop spinning. | 我的头好晕啊 |
[01:22] | I’m gonna get you some water. | 我去给你拿点水喝 |
[01:24] | Come sit down. | 来坐下 |
[01:38] | That one needs a spanking. | 那个要打屁屁 |
[01:41] | Please,Coop,take it easy,okay? | 拜托 Coop 悠着点 好吧? |
[02:06] | Tony? | Tony? |
[02:10] | I’m not feeling well. | 我不舒服 |
[02:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[02:16] | Tony? | Tony? |
[03:25] | Leslie? Leslie? Leslie?Leslie? | |
[03:28] | Tony! Tony! Tony! Tony!Tony!Tony! | |
[03:41] | Anna,honey,it’s,it’s,it’s,it’s gonna be okay,all right? | Anna 宝贝 会 会 会 会没事的 |
[03:46] | It’s,it’s really… it’s gonna be fine. | 真 真的… 会没事的 |
[03:48] | I’m gonna take care of everything and… | 一切我都会搞定 还有这个… |
[03:52] | everything… It’ll be fine,I-I swear to God. | 一切… 都会好的 我我发誓 |
[03:55] | I know who you are… | 我知道你是谁… |
[04:00] | And I know what you did in L.A. | 我也知道你在洛杉矶干得好事 (H真会挑地方摆pose = =|||) |
[04:06] | You are referring to… baseless allegations. | 你说的… 那都是没有根据的指控 |
[04:11] | I was acquitted of my wife’s murder,and I had nothing to do with this. | 杀妻案 法庭已经宣布我无罪了 我和这事情也毫无干系 |
[04:18] | I noticed the ink on your hand. | 我注意到你手上的墨水了 |
[04:21] | Very good,sir,very good.And? | 好样的 队长 不赖嘛 然后呢 |
[04:24] | Clearly,the victim was killed with a pen. | 很明显 受害者死于一支钢笔 |
[04:26] | Oh,please,I sign a lot of contracts and checks all day long. | 拜托 我整天签合同支票签到手软 |
[04:29] | I run a major business from my home… You’re a pornographer,Mr. Enright. | 我可是在自家做大生意的… 你是色情业者 Enright先生 |
[04:34] | It’s adult entertainment. | 是成人娱乐业 |
[04:35] | It’s a multibillion-dollar business. | 可是几十个亿的大生意 |
[04:37] | A very legitimate movie business. | 合法得不能再合法的电影生意 |
[04:40] | Well,then,roll credits,Mr. Enright. | 那么 你没戏了 Enright先生 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry. | 你说什么? |
[04:46] | That’s a wrap. | 你完了 |
[05:20] | CSI:Miami Season8 Episode 16 | |
[05:37] | Masks,hot air balloons,handcuffs… What kind of party was this? | 面具 热气球 手铐 这算哪门子派队? |
[05:42] | Well,the owner of the house is that guy Tony Enright. | 这房子的主人 就是那个家伙 Tony Enright |
[05:45] | He’s the porn king. | 是个色情业大亨 |
[05:48] | All right,I’m gonna go back with the body,see if I can get something off the murder weapon. | 我跟随运尸车一起回去了 看看在凶器上能不能有所发现 |
[05:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:55] | Calleigh,hold up.Check this out. | Calleigh 等等 看这个 |
[06:01] | What does that look like to you? | 这你看着像啥? |
[06:05] | Some sort of a listening device. | 似乎是窃听器 |
[06:09] | Oh,my God… somebody was listening in on the murder. | 哦 天啊… 有人偷听了谋杀全过程 |
[06:15] | That’s sick! | 好变态! |
[06:26] | Leslie starred in Tony’s films. | Leslie主演了Tony的电影 |
[06:30] | She was my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[06:33] | I’m really sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:37] | You know,Anna,I,uh,I actually saw you one time before, | Anna 我 之前见过你的 |
[06:40] | when you came down to the precinct to give some evidence. | 在你来局里送证据的时候 |
[06:43] | You’re Jesse Cardoza’s friend,right? | 你是Jesse Cardoza的朋友 对吧? |
[06:45] | Jesse Cardoza’s no friend of mine. | Jesse Cardoza不是我朋友 |
[06:47] | That guy stalked me all the way from L.A. | 那家伙一路从洛杉矶跟踪我到这 |
[06:49] | Now why would he do that? | 为什么他要那么做? |
[06:52] | ‘Cause of Tony. | 因为Tony |
[06:58] | So ink is ink. | 墨水就是墨水 |
[07:00] | I guess you’re gonna prove I got a lot of pens in my house.That’s good work. | 我猜你是要证明 我家有很多钢笔 干得好 |
[07:02] | Look who it is… the guy that kills every girl he gets close to. | 瞧瞧这是谁… 把每一个 和他关系亲密的女人都杀掉的人 |
[07:07] | Hey,easy,Cardoza,or I’ll sue your ass for slander. | 嘿 悠着点 Cardoza 否则 我告你诽谤 告到你翻不了身 |
[07:09] | I will take you through the courts until your hair goes gray. Go ahead,sue me. | 我会把你送上法庭 直到你老死 去啊 去告我啊 |
[07:12] | I will sue you! Mr. Enright! | 我会去告你! Enright先生! |
[07:15] | Another word from you,I’ll take you into custody myself. | 再说一个字 我亲自带你去看守所 |
[07:18] | You better back it off,T.E. Don’t do anything stupid. | 你还是别说了 T.E. 别做傻事 |
[07:23] | And you are? | 你是? |
[07:25] | I guess you don’t recognize me. | 我想你是没认出我来 |
[07:27] | Coop,please. | Coop 得了 |
[07:28] | I used to play for the Dolphins. | 我以前给海豚队打球的 |
[07:30] | Coop Daly’s my name. | 大名Coop Daly |
[07:31] | I work for Mr. Enright now. | 我现在给Enright先生工作 |
[07:33] | Yeah,it’s okay,Cooper.All right?I’m making conversation,that’s all,all right? | 是的 没事 Cooper 没啥大事 我就是随便聊聊 没事 |
[07:36] | Now,Lieutenant… | 现在 队长… |
[07:39] | you ask Johnny Hollywood here what happened out in Los Angeles,okay? | 你问问这个好莱坞来的小警察 在洛杉矶发生了什么事 听到没? |
[07:43] | Are you talking about Jesse? | 你是不是在说 Jesse? |
[07:44] | when you killed your wife in cold blood and got away with it?Is that what you’re saying? | 你冷血地杀了你老婆 又逃脱了法律制裁那次 是不是? |
[07:45] | Yeah,I’m talking about the time you tried to frame me. | 是的 我就是在说 上回你栽赃嫁祸我那事 |
[07:47] | Frame you? Excuse me.Excuse me! | 栽赃你? 两位 两位! |
[07:49] | What are you talking about,you scumbag?! | 你说什么呐 混蛋?! |
[07:50] | Look,he can’t control himself.He’s a dirty cop! Mr. Enright! | 瞧啊 他控制不了自己 脏警察! Enright先生! |
[07:54] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[07:58] | Jesse… H… | Jesse… H… |
[08:00] | Don’t let him get away with this. | 别再让他跑了 |
[08:02] | He’s not gonna get away with anything,but this is not the way. | 他跑不了 但咱不能用这种方法 |
[08:10] | Adios! | 拜拜! |
[08:15] | Mr. Enright… just remember what I said. | Enright先生… 记着我说的 |
[08:19] | How could I forget? | 我哪能忘了呀? |
[08:29] | Anna,is there anything at all that you can remember from last night? | Anna 昨晚的事你还记得什么吗? |
[08:33] | No,um,it was just a party. | 不记得了 就是个派对 |
[08:37] | We were all having a great time. | 我们都玩得很开心 |
[08:39] | Um,Tony gave me a glass of wine. | Tony给我倒了一杯酒 |
[08:42] | And,um,then it’s just a blur. | 然后 然后我就不记得了 |
[08:47] | We ran a presumptive on Anna’s wine glass. | 我们对Anna的酒杯做了初步检测 |
[08:49] | It turned up roofies. | 检测出其中有迷奸药 |
[08:52] | You were drugged,Anna. | 你被下药了 |
[08:53] | Get him away from me. | 让他离我远点 |
[08:55] | Get him away from me! | 让他离我远点! |
[08:57] | Just trying to help,that’s all. | 我只不过是想帮忙 仅此而已 |
[08:59] | Then tell your boss to leave Tony alone. | 那告诉你老大 别惹Tony |
[09:01] | Okay,okay,we’re good here. | 好了 好了 没事的 |
[09:04] | I’ve got it. | 让我来吧 |
[09:14] | Anna,I think we should get you to the hospital,okay?For some tests. | Anna 我们送你去医院 好吗? 去做点测试 |
[09:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:21] | Because you were drugged,and anything could have happened after that. | 因为你被人下药了 而那之后可能发生任何事 |
[09:37] | The strange thing is,Leslie wasn’t roofied. | 奇怪的是 Leslie并没被下药 |
[09:41] | Really? | 真的? |
[09:43] | I found stomach acid in her mouth and upper esophageal tract. | 我在她的嘴和上食道里发现了胃酸 |
[09:46] | Well,here’s my guess… she stumbled onto a sexual assault. | 我是这么想的… 她无意中撞见了一起性侵犯案 |
[09:49] | Wrong place,wrong time. | 错误的时间和地点 |
[09:51] | Cost her her life. | 害得她付出了生命的代价 |
[09:53] | What about the murder weapon? | 那凶器呢? |
[09:56] | Fountain pen. | 钢笔 |
[09:57] | Carbonate tube,sterling silver edge. | 碳化管壁 纯银笔尖 |
[09:59] | The killer probably grabbed it right off the desk. | 凶手可能是顺手从桌上拿的 |
[10:01] | Yep.All right,weapon of opportunity. | 好的 随手拿的凶器 |
[10:03] | That means he wouldn’t have gloved up first. | 说明他事先应该没带手套 |
[10:05] | We all know what that means. | 我们很清楚这意味着什么 |
[10:07] | It means there were prints. | 说明有留下指纹 |
[10:10] | Your fingerprints were found on the murder weapon used to kill Leslie Stoltz,Coop. | 我们在杀害Leslie Stoltz的 凶器上找到了你的指纹 Coop |
[10:17] | So,this is all about fingerprints on a pen. | 只不过是在钢笔上发现了指纹 |
[10:20] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的? |
[10:22] | Yes,dead serious. | 对 绝对认真 |
[10:31] | You sure know how to be a killjoy,don’t ya? | 你还真会煞风景 是不是? |
[10:33] | Well,you would know. | 你应该很清楚 |
[10:35] | You did it. | 是你亲手干的 |
[10:44] | I didn’t kill anybody,little man. | 我没杀人 小鬼 |
[10:47] | Then why are your prints on that pen? | 那钢笔上为什么有你的指纹? |
[10:50] | Well,I guess you don’t recognize me. | 看来你并不认识我 |
[10:53] | I used to play for the Dolphins when they were the Dolphins. | 我是海豚队鼎盛时期的球员 |
[10:57] | I sign a lot of autographs. | 我签过很多名 |
[10:59] | I probably signed two dozen that night. | 那晚我大概签了二十多个 |
[11:02] | I bet I must’ve used every pen in that whole house. | 我想我用遍了房间里所有的笔 |
[11:06] | That’s… your story?You’re gonna stick with that? | 就… 这样? 你确定? |
[11:08] | Not only am I gonna stick with it… but it’s the truth,pint-size. | 我坚持己见… 何况事实如此 矮子 |
[11:15] | I’m five nine. | 我身高有5尺9寸 |
[11:19] | My pants are five nine. | 我的裤子就有5尺9寸长 |
[11:23] | I know how these things work,and,uh… we’re pretty much done,right? | 我很了解审讯的过程… 也差不多结束了 对不对? |
[11:29] | We’re done for now.Don’t go far,Mr. Daly; you’ll be back. | 暂时结束了 别出远门 Daly先生 你会再回来的 |
[11:32] | I guarantee it. | 我保证 |
[11:40] | You’re looking at a Soviet-made laser microwave beam dispersal unit. | 这是苏联制的激光微波束散射仪 |
[11:44] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:46] | Now this time in English? | 能用人话再说一遍吗? |
[11:47] | It’s a transmitter for a wireless microphone. | 这是无线麦克风的传送器 |
[11:49] | It’s a very tricked-out bug. | 是个很隐秘的窃听器 |
[11:51] | So I was right. | 看来我说对了 |
[11:53] | Someone had ears on that murder. | 有人听到了谋杀案过程 |
[11:55] | Is there any way of finding out where the signal is transmitting? | 有办法查出信号传送去了哪里吗? |
[11:58] | Well,high-tech as it may be,it should be able to be tracked like a normal cell transmission. | 这也许是高新技术 但应该 能像普通手机信号一样追查到 |
[12:04] | Triangulating the satellites. | 卫星三角定位 |
[12:06] | Telescoping down. | 缩小范围 |
[12:10] | Got a hit right there. | 找到了 |
[12:14] | Okay,am I going crazy? | 我是不是疯了? |
[12:16] | The receiver’s in our parking garage? | 接收处就在咱局里停车场? |
[12:20] | No,you’re not crazy. | 不 你没疯 |
[12:23] | I’m gonna go check that out. | 我去查看一下 |
[12:25] | You want backup? | 要帮忙吗? |
[12:26] | No. I got it. | 不必了 我自己能行 |
[12:45] | What are you doing,Calleigh? | 你在干什么 Calleigh? |
[12:49] | Open the trunk,Jesse. | 打开后备箱 Jesse |
[13:11] | Back away from the car. | 离车远点 |
[13:13] | Do it. Come on. | 快点 别这样 |
[13:21] | Is that a recording of the murder? | 这是谋杀案的录音吗? |
[13:24] | I assume it’s on there. | 我想应该录到了 |
[13:26] | I was just about to link in. | 我正打算连上电脑 |
[13:29] | When did you put the bug at Enright’s house? | 你是什么时候 把窃听器装到Enright家的? |
[13:31] | Eight days ago. | 八天前 |
[13:35] | Breaking and entering… I tell you what,man,you are way off the reservation. | 擅闯民居 你太离谱了 |
[13:38] | No,I didn’t break in. | 没 我没闯空门 |
[13:40] | Enright was hosting a party; I walked in. | Enright当时在开派对 我是光明正大进去的 |
[13:55] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么? |
[13:56] | This guy’s a murderer. | 他是个谋杀犯 |
[13:57] | A murderer!Do you understand that? | 谋杀犯! 你明白吗? |
[14:02] | Well,I think about my wife Tracy every day,and then I see his face. | 每天一想到我太太Tracy 他的脸就浮现在我眼前 |
[14:08] | I wanted something to put him away. | 我希望他从我眼前消失 |
[14:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:16] | I’ll tell you what,if you’re right,I’ll help you. | 如果你说的没错 我会帮你的 |
[14:20] | But you better be right. | 你最好没错 |
[14:24] | Oh,my God. | 天呐 |
[14:25] | What are you doing to her? | 你要把她怎么样? |
[14:27] | You shouldn’t be here. You’re sick! | 你不该出现在这 你个变态! |
[14:29] | I’m calling the police! | 我要叫警察了! |
[14:31] | Oh,my God. | 天呐 |
[14:32] | What are you doing to her? | 你想对她做什么? |
[14:34] | You shouldn’t be here. You’re sick! | 你不该出现在这 你个变态! |
[14:36] | I’m calling the police! | 我要叫警察了! |
[14:39] | Woman’s voice belongs to our murder victim,Leslie Stoltz, | 女声是属于受害者Leslie Stoltz |
[14:42] | and we think the male voice belongs to Coop Daly,Enright’s security. | 我们认为男声属于 Coop Daly Enright的保安 |
[14:47] | I’m still working a timbre comparison,but I’m fairly certain it’s a lock. | 我还在做音质比对 但我确信一定吻合 |
[14:50] | Well,it’s compelling evidence.Puts Daly in the room. | 证据确凿 证明Daly当时在房间里 |
[14:53] | Unfortunately,you can’t use it in a court of law. | 不幸的是 不能将其作为呈堂证供 |
[14:56] | Can we float it to potential jurors? | 能给陪审团候选人看吗? |
[14:58] | The takeaway will be,Cardoza’s still a dirty cop. | 会被驳回的 Cardoza并不清白 |
[15:01] | Wait a minute,what? | 等一下 你说什么? |
[15:02] | Murder case in L.A.,evidence didn’t fit his theory,he made it disappear. | 洛杉矶那起谋杀案 他销毁了不支持他理论的证物 |
[15:06] | Rebecca,accusations were made… nothing was ever proven. | Rebecca 那只是辩方质疑而已 并没定罪 |
[15:09] | Okay,but the cloud around it drove him here to Miami, | 好的 但疑云使他来了迈阿密 |
[15:12] | and so here we are again with Cardoza’s dirty evidence. | 我们又碰上了 Cardoza弄出来的不干净的证物 |
[15:16] | My advice,Horatio: fire him. | 我建议你 Horatio 解雇他 |
[15:18] | Out of the question. | 绝不可能 |
[15:20] | Suit yourself. | 随你的便 |
[15:22] | But not only will I reject this evidence, | 但我不仅会否决这件证物 |
[15:24] | I will reject all evidence that Cardoza has anything to do with. | 我还会否决所有经Cardoza手的证物 |
[15:27] | He is compromising your lab. | 他在拖累你的实验室 |
[15:29] | Well,then I have no choice but to clear his name. | 那我只好为他正名了 |
[15:31] | Thank you,Walter. | 谢了 Walter |
[15:33] | Sure thing,H. | 不客气 H |
[15:35] | Horatio | Horatio. |
[15:36] | Yes,Ms.Nevins? | 什么事 Nevins女士? |
[15:38] | Why go to all this trouble for just one CSI? | 何必为一个CSI探员费这么多工夫? |
[15:40] | Because he is a member of my team. | 因为他是我团队的一员 |
[15:42] | Oh,cop loyalty.Right. | 哦 忘了 你们警察讲义气 |
[15:45] | Okay,you get me new information on Cardoza,I’ll reconsider… | 好的 你给我Cardoza的新信息 我会重新考虑的… |
[15:49] | but one of my people goes with you. | 但我底下的人得跟你一块去 |
[15:50] | Based on my approval. | 得先得到我的同意 |
[15:56] | Eric. H,hey. | Eric H 嗨 |
[15:59] | Rebecca Oh,Rebecca. | |
[16:00] | So the S.A. put me on the schedule to work the Leslie Stoltz murder. | 州检察官派我来接手 Leslie Stoltz的谋杀案 |
[16:04] | Fine. | 很好 |
[16:05] | First assignment: shadow Lieutenant Caine. | 第一项任务: 盯紧Caine队长 |
[16:08] | Thank you,Ms.Nevins. | 谢谢 Nevins女士 |
[16:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[16:11] | We’re going to L.A. | 我们要去洛杉矶 |
[16:12] | L.A.,huh? | 洛杉矶? |
[17:09] | Lieutenant Caine,welcome to L.A. | Caine队长 欢迎来到洛杉矶 |
[17:12] | Captain Sutter,Eric Delko. | Sutter队长 Eric Delko |
[17:13] | So what brings you gentlemen to my town,besides the weather,the women and the Lakers? | 除了天气 女人和湖人队之外 两位大驾光临有何贵干? |
[17:19] | Jesse Cardoza | Jesse Cardoza. |
[17:21] | How is Cardoza? | Cardoza怎么样了? |
[17:22] | We’re here about the Enright case,Captain. | 我们是为了Enright案来的 队长 |
[17:25] | Bel Air mansion. | 贝尔庄园 |
[17:26] | Tony Enright sliced up his wife. | Tony Enright把妻子脖子抹了 |
[17:29] | Cardoza was the primary. | Cardpza是主要查案人员 |
[17:31] | And he had him nailed,till trial. | 他本来都钉死那家伙了 直到审判开始为止 |
[17:33] | How do you go from top cop to zero? | 他是怎么从杰出警探一落千丈的? |
[17:36] | That’s all on the record. | 都写在档案里了 |
[17:38] | I need to see that file,Captain. | 我要看档案 队长 |
[17:41] | Gentlemen,that ship sailed. | 先生们 已经没机会了 |
[17:43] | Double jeopardy’s a bitch. | 狗屁TMD一罪不二审 |
[17:45] | Not for Cardoza. | 对Cardoza来说可不是 |
[17:47] | Well,that doesn’t sound like my business. | 听起来与我无关 |
[17:49] | It is now. | 现在有关了 |
[17:51] | All right,gentlemen,follow me. | 好的 先生们 跟我来 |
[18:20] | All this evidence says one thing: Enright murdered his wife brutally. | 所有证据都表明 Enright残忍地杀害了自己的妻子 |
[18:25] | The guy’s a known wife abuser. | 所有人都知道他虐待老婆 |
[18:28] | Jesse found blood from the dead wife on Enright’s clothes and in his car. | Jesse在Enright的衣服和车上 找到了他死去妻子的血 |
[18:32] | And then he walks. | 但他被无罪释放了 |
[18:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:35] | Right in front of all the cameras. | 当着所有摄像机的面 |
[18:37] | Real black mark for the department. | 对警方来说是极大的耻辱 |
[18:41] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[18:46] | Here. | 这儿 |
[18:48] | Here’s the thing that brought Jesse down. | 这就是把Jesse害惨的东西 |
[18:51] | Homicide found a key piece of evidence at the murder scene. | 凶案组在犯罪现场 找到了一件关键的证物 |
[18:54] | A cuff link was thought to belong to another suspect,not Enright. | 一颗不属于Enright的袖扣 怀疑属于另一人 而此人才是嫌犯 |
[18:58] | Cardoza photographed it… but it never showed up in the evidence locker. | Cardoza拍照记录的… 但从未被送到证据柜 |
[19:02] | Why not? | 为什么没? |
[19:04] | Paper says it went missing. | 报告上说不见了 |
[19:06] | Initials “A.T.” | 缩写字母”A.T” |
[19:09] | Jury TV had gavel-to-gavel coverage of the whole trial. | 陪审团电视台全程报道了整场庭审 |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:17] | This is from the day Enright’s lawyer grilled Jesse. | 这是Enright的律师 盘问Jesse那天的录像 |
[19:26] | Ah,Detective Cardoza… | Cardoza警探… |
[19:28] | Now,you took the photograph of this bloody cuff link at the murder scene,correct? | 这张犯罪现场染血的袖扣照 是你拍的 对不对? |
[19:34] | Yes,I did. | 没错 |
[19:35] | And would you please read out for the court,uh,the initials that are engraved on that cuff link? | 你能当庭念一下 袖扣上刻着的字母缩写吗? |
[19:42] | “A.T.” | “A.T.” |
[19:43] | Well,those don’t appear to be the initials of my client,Tony Enright,now,do they? | 这不是我的当事人 Tony Enright的名字的缩写 对吗? |
[19:50] | Was that a yes or a no? | 是 还是 不是? |
[19:52] | No. No.Thank you. | 不是 不是 谢谢 |
[19:55] | Um,there-there appears to be blood on this cuff link. | 嗯 这枚袖扣上面有血迹 |
[20:00] | Now,will you tell us,please,is that the victim’s blood or the perpetrator? | 现在 请你告诉我们 血迹是属于受害者者还是凶手的? |
[20:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:08] | I’m so sorry,I’m… going a little deaf in this ear. | 对不起 我… 我这耳朵不太好使 |
[20:10] | Could you,uh,repeat that a bit louder? | 你能 呃 再大点儿声说一次吗? |
[20:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:15] | You don’t know? | 你不知道啊? |
[20:18] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[20:20] | Well!But surely,this is very important evidence. | 可显然 这是非常重要的证据 |
[20:24] | I mean,Mrs.Enright could have ripped it from the sleeve of her perpetrator,right? | 我是说它可能是Enright太太 从凶手袖子上扯下来的 对吗? |
[20:38] | All right,tell me,where is it? | 好吧 告诉我它在哪儿? |
[20:41] | Where is this bloody cuff link that you photographed so ably at the crime scene? | 你熟练地给这袖扣拍了照 可它该死地在哪儿呢? |
[20:49] | We’ve been unable to locate it. | 我们没能找到 |
[20:54] | It disappeared… just poof,hmm? | 就”噗”的一下… 消失了 嗯? |
[20:57] | I mean,evidence that could prove that someone other than my client murdered Victoria Enright. | 那是能证明除我当事人外 另有人 谋杀了Victoria Enright的证据啊 |
[21:07] | Yes. | 是 |
[21:08] | So you wouldn’t mind if they searched your house for that cuff link,would you? | 要是他们去你家搜查这枚袖扣 你不会介意的 对吧? |
[21:11] | You’re not gonna find it there. | 你找不到的 |
[21:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:13] | Did you hide it somewhere else? | 你藏在别的地方了? |
[21:16] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这意思 |
[21:17] | No.What you meant… | 对 你的意思是… |
[21:20] | was to be judge and jury,hiding evidence that would vindicate my client. | 你法官陪审团一肩挑 把能证明 我当事人清白的证据藏匿了 |
[21:26] | And you know what? | 但你知道吗? |
[21:28] | You very nearly succeeded. | 你差点儿就得逞了 |
[21:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:37] | So… who owns the cuff link… and where did it go,Eric? | 那么…到底是谁的袖扣… 它又哪儿去了 Eric? |
[21:44] | We figure that out,we clear Jesse,right? | 我们把这查出来 就能为Jesse正名 对吧? |
[21:47] | Or we sink him. | 或者彻底定了他的罪 |
[22:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:09] | Our forensic nurse found evidence of forcible sexual intercourse. | 法证护士找到了强奸的证据 |
[22:13] | But there was no evidence of male contribution. | 但是没有找到男性的遗留 |
[22:17] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[22:19] | It means that your attacker wore a condom. | 意思是强奸你的人戴了避孕套 |
[22:25] | None of this makes sense. | 这一切我完全想不通 |
[22:28] | I know. | 我明白 |
[22:32] | This may be a little strange question to ask,but,um… | 也许这么问有点奇怪 可是 呃… |
[22:36] | do you think that Tony could’ve had anything to do with it? | 你觉得Tony和这事有关系吗? |
[22:40] | How can you even ask me that? | 你怎么能这么问呢? |
[22:43] | Look,Tony gets accused of things,but… people don’t know him like I do. | 听着 Tony是被控告过 但… 人们不像我这么了解他 |
[22:48] | I’m just asking because I was married to someone like him once. | 我这么问是因为 以前我也和这种人结过婚 |
[22:52] | And,um,I know what that can do to your self-image. | 我知道这对自我形象的影响 |
[22:58] | It’s not like that with Tony and me. | 我和Tony不是这样的 |
[23:01] | And I used to defend him,as well. | 我以前也替他说过话 |
[23:05] | And I paid a pretty heavy price. | 我为此付出了惨重代价 |
[23:12] | If,um… I mean,if you ever feel like you want to talk to someone,here’s my card. | 如果… 如果你想找人谈谈 这是我的名片 |
[23:43] | Okay,guys.We’re now in a Cisco WebEx Meeting. | 好了 大家伙儿 我们现在开思科网络视频会议 |
[23:46] | Are we ready? | 准备好了? |
[23:47] | Dave,is this line secure? | Dave 这条线安全么? |
[23:49] | Absolutely secure,H. | 绝对安全 H |
[23:51] | The system guarantees it. | 系统保证没问题 |
[23:52] | Horatio,I’m sure I don’t have to tell you,but I never touched that cuff link. | Horatio 不用我说你也知道 我绝对没碰过那袖扣 |
[23:56] | I saw it and I popped off two-by-fives. | 我看见它就马上拍了照 |
[23:58] | Okay,I understand that,Jesse. | 我明白 Jesse |
[24:00] | Now,can we run the cuff link through the database,gentlemen? | 先生们 能在数据库查到袖扣吗? |
[24:03] | Our cuff link has a unique appearance, | 袖扣的外观很独特 |
[24:05] | so we should be able to run it through image recognition software. | 应该可以通过图像识别软件来找 |
[24:07] | CARDOZA: I did a similar search two and a half years ago,nothing came up. | 两年半前我做过类似搜索了 没发现 |
[24:10] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[24:11] | This is different,this is new. | 不一样 这是新产品 |
[24:12] | It’s like facial recognition software. | 和面部识别软件差不多 |
[24:14] | Compares shapes and features,then searches for any comparable image anywhere on the Web. | 通过形状和特征比对 在网上搜索任何与之类似的图像 |
[24:22] | Okay,did we get a match? | 好的 有吻合的吗? |
[24:25] | We have a match. | 有了 |
[24:27] | Westside Platinum Jewelers. | 西城白金珠宝店 |
[24:29] | I heard of that place. | 我听说过这地方 |
[24:31] | BENTON: They must have taken their store online. | 他们肯定是设立了网店 |
[24:33] | Okay,Eric and I are gonna check into that. | 好吧 Eric和我去查查 |
[24:35] | Thank you,gentlemen. | 谢了 先生们 |
[24:36] | What can I do? | 需要我做什么? |
[24:38] | Jesse,just lay low. | Jesse 低调 |
[24:47] | H.Westside Platinum. | H 西城白金 |
[24:51] | I got a batch of orders for the cuff links. | 我找到一批这袖扣的订单 |
[24:53] | All right,I’m gonna print out the company list,we’ll go name by name. | 这样吧 我把订货公司名单 都打印出来 咱们一家一家查 |
[24:56] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[24:57] | Right there.Darren Vogel. | 就这儿 Darren Vogel |
[24:59] | That’s Enright’s attorney. | 那是Enright的辩护律师 |
[25:02] | Yeah,Vogel bought a pair of the cuff links a week before the murder. | 对啊 Vogel在案发前一周 买了一对这袖扣 |
[25:05] | Think that’s a coincidence? | 巧合吗? |
[25:06] | Not a chance,Eric. | 门都没有 Eric |
[25:09] | Oh… Looks like we’ve got some babysitters. | 看来是给我们派了保姆了 |
[25:14] | Have a nice day,gentlemen. | 祝一天愉快 先生们 |
[25:22] | Well,what are you doing? | 你干嘛呢? |
[25:24] | What… What are you wearing? | 你… 你穿的什么? |
[25:26] | Get off the phone,please. Bunny?Yeah. | 请挂掉电话 兔女郎装? 好啊 |
[25:28] | No,I’ll buy it for you,I’ll buy it. Excuse me. | 别 我给你买 我给你买 不好意思 |
[25:31] | Uh,I think we’ve got a prospective client here. | 呃 我这有新客户来了 |
[25:34] | Yes,I-I’ve got to go.All right.Yeah,all right. | 对 我… 我得挂了 好的 行 好 |
[25:36] | I’ll see you at 7:00.Yeah,love you. | 7点见 爱你哦 |
[25:43] | Now,you boys know that my billing rate is $2,000 an hour. | 你们也知道 我现在身价是2千刀一小时 |
[25:47] | But here’s the good news: I take euros. | 但也有好消息 我收欧元滴 |
[25:50] | We are not soliciting counsel. | 我们不是来找律师的 |
[25:52] | We’re here about the Tony Enright case. | 我们是为Tony Enright的案子来的 |
[25:54] | Enright?Come on.That’s old history,isn’t it? | Enright? 拜托 那案子都老掉牙了 |
[25:57] | He was acquitted. | 都宣判无罪了 |
[25:58] | Until now. | 到现在为止而已 |
[26:01] | I’m in the acquittal business. | 我就是吃无罪辩护业务这碗饭的 |
[26:03] | Look,it’s my life’s mission to keep the wrongly accused from being incarcerated. | 毕生使命就是为人民平反昭雪 |
[26:09] | Yeah,like,uh,like that little girl last year,right? | 对 比如 呃 去年那小女孩 是吧? |
[26:13] | Was accused of killing her brother. | 被指控谋杀了自己的弟弟 |
[26:15] | Yes!Thank you for bringing that up. | 没错! 多谢提醒 |
[26:17] | One of my great trials. | 我经典案例之一 |
[26:19] | Hannah Miller | Hannah Miller. |
[26:20] | Evidence against Hannah was,uh,was overwhelming. | 一切证据都 呃 压倒性地指向Hannah |
[26:23] | Yes.Until they found a pair of girl’s glasses at the crime scene that didn’t match. | 对 直到他们在犯罪现场找到 一副不吻合的女孩用的眼镜 |
[26:28] | Now,obviously,that was left by the real killer. | 明显的 那是真凶留下的 |
[26:32] | And the jury agreed with me. | 陪审团也认同了 |
[26:34] | Yes.How convenient. | 是啊 多容易啊 |
[26:37] | Ah,well,you know,I’m good at finding holes in the prosecution’s case. | 哦 知道不 我就善于找公诉方的漏洞 |
[26:44] | I mean,that is my gift. Your gift is planting evidence. | 这就是天赋 你的天赋就是植入伪证 |
[26:46] | Careful. | 当心哟 |
[26:48] | That’s libelous. | 有诽谤嫌疑 |
[26:51] | About the Enright case. | 关于Enright的案子 |
[26:53] | Fact remains that those cuff links left a reasonable doubt, | 事实是 那袖扣构成合理怀疑 |
[26:57] | and you were the one that purchased ’em.We have proof right there. | 而你就是买它们的人 我们有证据 |
[27:01] | Oh,I see.This is proof.is it? | 哦 明白了 这就是证据 是吧? |
[27:05] | Well,this is fake. | 这是假的 |
[27:10] | Oh,yeah,that’s my credit card number there. | 哦 对哦 这是我信用卡号码 |
[27:19] | Vexing,isn’t it? | 挺不爽 是吧? |
[27:21] | The cuff link that I bought… very similar in design and style… winds up at a crime scene. | 我掏钱买的 设计和风格 都很相似的袖扣 空降案发现场 |
[27:26] | Let’s cut the BS. | 废话就别说了 |
[27:28] | You planted it there to help your client beat a murder rap. | 就是你放进去的 然后助你委托人逍遥法外 |
[27:33] | Is that your theory? | 你这么想的? |
[27:34] | That’s not fact.There’s no foundation there. | 这不是事实 压根没根据 |
[27:37] | Plant anything else,and I will personally drive you to Chino. | 再放别的证据 我亲自载你去Chino监狱 |
[27:43] | Yes,I believe you would. | 是 我相信你会 |
[27:49] | As a matter of fact,I’ve been contemplating retiring,anyway. | 其实吧 反正我也在考虑退休了 |
[27:53] | That’s your problem. | 那是你的事 |
[28:00] | You know,you can buy a sense of humor. | 你可以去买点幽默感 |
[28:32] | We got to catch this guy,Calleigh. | 咱们一定要逮着这家伙 Calleigh |
[28:35] | We got to catch him.I just… I know he did it. | 必须逮着 我知道就是他干的 |
[28:37] | I think I may have found a way. | 我想我也许找到办法了 |
[28:42] | Really? | 真的? |
[28:43] | Well,I started thinking about it,and the print alone is not gonna sink Coop Daly. | 我开始想光是指纹 不能把Coop Daly怎样 |
[28:47] | No,he’s got,uh,that other explanation…the,um,autograph defense. | 对 他肯定 呃 会狡辩… 用那个 呃 签名故事 |
[28:52] | Exactly. | 对极了 |
[28:53] | So if the print won’t do it,maybe what’s inside the print will. | 如果指纹不行 没准指纹里面的东西可以 |
[28:58] | Now you lost me. | 你把我说糊涂了 |
[29:00] | I’m gonna break down the chemical compound in Coop’s fingerprint. | 我要分解Coop指纹里的化合物 |
[29:03] | Within that,I think there may be something he can’t refute. | 里面可能有他辩驳不了的证据 |
[29:12] | Dimethicone silicone based lubricant,and cells consistent with lambskin. | 二甲基硅油… 硅胶润滑剂 以及羊皮细胞 |
[29:17] | Lambskin? | 羊皮? |
[29:20] | That’s a condom. | 是避孕套 |
[29:21] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:24] | Coop was wearing a condom. | Coop戴着避孕套 |
[29:26] | So was Anna’s rapist. | 强奸Anna的人也一样 |
[29:28] | This spectra has a unique chemical signature. | 这个光谱的化学特征是独一无二的 |
[29:31] | I’m gonna run it against the spectra from Anna’s sex kit. | 我去拿它的光谱 和Anna的强暴检测结果比对 |
[29:44] | So,um,what kind of condom do I use? | 啥 我用哪种避孕套? |
[29:48] | What’s my favorite?My brand of choice? | 我的最爱? 我选择的牌子? |
[29:52] | I rarely use them. | 我基本就不用 |
[29:54] | So it’s kind of a,um,personal question. | 这问题有点儿 呃 太私人了 |
[29:58] | Actually,it’s evidence. | 事实上 这是证据 |
[30:00] | Really? | 是吗? |
[30:01] | There were specific traces in Anna Kitson that we also found in the oil of your fingerprint. | Anna体内找到的特殊遗留物 我们在你的指纹里也找到了 |
[30:07] | That print is the same as the one on the murder weapon. | 你的指纹和凶器上的一模一样 |
[30:11] | So,just to get this straight,you raped Anna, | 就明说了吧 你强奸了Anna |
[30:14] | you killed Leslie Stoltz,and we can tie you to both. | 杀了Leslie Stoltz 这两样你都跑不了 |
[30:18] | You guys are pretty funny. | 你们可真逗 |
[30:21] | I mean,you just crack me up. | 我都要笑抽了 |
[30:22] | You really think you’re gonna pin a murder rap on me… | 你们真以为凭一个羊皮避孕套… |
[30:26] | based on a lambskin condom? | 就能以强奸谋杀罪抓了我? |
[30:33] | I don’t think anybody here mentioned a lambskin condom,genius. | 好像没人提过啥羊皮避孕套啊 天才 |
[30:36] | That’s knowledge only the killer would have. | 这可是凶手才知道的东西 |
[30:51] | You know,Mr. Enright told me that she’d be a willing participant. | 你要知道 Enright先生告诉我 她是心甘情愿的 |
[30:59] | He told me that he was sick of the bitch. | 他说他已经玩腻了这婊子 |
[31:02] | He gave her to me,as a bonus,because we had a good year. | 他把她当年终分红赏给我 因为这一年生意不错 |
[31:08] | You know,if she would’ve just relaxed and just… | 如果她放轻松 就让我… |
[31:13] | stayed with the program,everything would’ve been just fine. | 按计划行事 那什么事都没有了 |
[31:18] | So that’s when Leslie tried to stop you. | 于是那时Leslie想阻止你 |
[31:20] | She came barging in. | 她就那么闯进来 |
[31:23] | And everything kind of went,uh… everything kind of went haywire. | 然后一切都… 一切都开始失控 |
[31:30] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[31:31] | What are you doing to her? | 你想对她做什么? |
[31:32] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该出现在这 |
[31:44] | So you roofied Anna because she wouldn’t cooperate. | 因为Anna不会配合 所以你给她下了药? |
[31:48] | I didn’t roofie anybody,pint-size. | 我没下药 矮子 |
[31:51] | That was Tony. | 是Tony下的 |
[31:53] | Do you want her?You can have her. | 你想要她么? 你可以上她 |
[31:55] | Ah,you’re kidding,right? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[31:56] | No,I’m not kidding,Coop.It’s been a really,really good year,okay? | 我说真的Coop 今年生意真的不错 |
[31:59] | Now you,my friend,deserve a little bonus. | 你作为我的朋友 理应得到些小奖励 |
[32:03] | Ladies,refreshers. | 女士们 来 喝一杯提提神 |
[32:09] | You’re under arrest,Mr. Daly. | 你被捕了 Daly先生 |
[32:13] | Get this animal out of here. | 把这个畜生带走 |
[32:17] | See you later,baby. | 宝贝儿 回见 |
[32:27] | Well,it’s about time. | 嘿 也太久了吧 |
[32:28] | Do you mind telling me why I have been here for over an hour,drinking this swill… | 麻烦告诉我为什么 我得在这儿 等上1个多小时喝着泔水一样的饮料… |
[32:33] | with no access to a telephone? | 连个电话都没法打? |
[32:36] | Well,I’ll tell you what.You can borrow mine,Mr. Enright. | 我来告诉你 你可以用我的电话 Enright先生 |
[32:39] | Use it to call your lawyer. | 用它来打给你律师 |
[32:41] | Let him know we’re booking you for pandering and possession of a controlled substance. | 告知他 我们将要起诉你 拉皮条 持有并使用违禁药物 |
[32:45] | And we’ve got a good shot at tying you in to Leslie Stoltz’s murder. | 并且我们已经证实 你与Leslie Stoltz的谋杀案有关 |
[32:49] | Oh,please. | 噢 得了吧 |
[32:51] | You people just don’t get it,do you? | 你们怎么还是拎不清? |
[32:53] | You know,your good friend Coop Daly… he sold you out. | 你的好朋友 Coop Daly 把你供出来了 |
[32:56] | The actions you took led to Leslie Stoltz’s death. | 你的所作所为 导致了Leslie Stoltz的死亡 |
[32:59] | That’s felony murder. | 那是谋杀重罪 |
[33:02] | Well,I could just say one little magic word. | 我只消念个小咒语 |
[33:05] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[33:07] | Car… do… za | Car… do… za. |
[33:14] | The judge is going to toss this case out right away,and you know it. | 法官才不会受理这案子呢 这你们是知道的 |
[33:18] | You see,that’s where you’re wrong,Mr. Enright. | 你想错了 Enright先生 |
[33:22] | So,what are you saying? | 你这话什么意思? |
[33:25] | You going to do a better job than the world-famous LAPD? | 难道你是说 你们比著名的洛杉矶警局还厉害? |
[33:42] | If any of these crime scene photos would have shown who took that cuff link, | 如果从这些犯罪现场的照片 能看出谁拿走了袖扣 |
[33:46] | I think someone would have noticed by now. | 早就该有人注意到了啊 |
[33:47] | Somebody did notice. | 确实有人注意到了 |
[33:49] | Eric,take a look at this. | Eric 看看这个 |
[33:53] | It’s the same lady in every one of these photos. | 这些照片上都出现了同一位女士 |
[33:55] | Yes.Watch this. | 嗯 看这个 |
[33:57] | Bang,bang,bang.That’s her again. | 这 这 还有这 都是她 |
[34:01] | She’s got… she’s got a camera. | 她有个相机 |
[34:03] | Eric,she can help us. | Eric 她能帮到我们 |
[34:05] | H,in a city as big as L.A.,how are we going to find one girl? | 洛杉矶这么大 我们上哪儿找这女的呀? |
[34:09] | This is how. | 有办法 |
[34:12] | She’s got a press pass. | 她有个胸牌 |
[34:15] | Olivia Burch | Olivia Burch. |
[34:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思接个电话 |
[34:19] | Captain Sutter. Enjoying your lunch,Lieutenant? | Sutter队长 午饭吃得如何 队长? |
[34:21] | Yes,as a matter of fact we are. | 不错 事实上 |
[34:22] | We’re doing what we came to Los Angeles to do,Captain. | 我们正在做 来洛杉矶要完成的任务 队长 |
[34:26] | Then you know you’re wasting your time. | 那你会发现你们在浪费时间 |
[34:28] | That’s called clean police work. | 我们的任务叫做净化警察队伍 |
[34:32] | Are you suggesting I’m not clean? | 你是在暗指我不清白? |
[34:34] | I guess we’re about to find out,Captain. | 我想我们就快找出答案了 长官 |
[34:56] | Ooh,you getting what you need?Everything,uh,everything groovy? | 唔 你捕捉到想要的了吗? 一切 所有美妙的一切 |
[34:59] | Got the grippers in place and all that? | 画面的细节都天衣无缝吗? |
[35:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:03] | So how…? | 我说… |
[35:04] | I think it’s that way. Okay,let me take… | 我觉得应该这样么来 好 让我试… |
[35:06] | You don’t know. Okay,I’ll take it of you.Do the move. | 你不懂 好 这会儿我要拍你 动起来 |
[35:09] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[35:11] | Nice,Billy,really nice. | 很好 Billy 非常好 |
[35:19] | Ms.Burch. Ms.Burch. | Burch小姐 Burch小姐 |
[35:24] | This is a closed set. | 这里不对外开放 |
[35:25] | I’m Eric Delko from Miami State Attorney’s Office. | 我是来自迈阿密州检署的Eric Delko |
[35:27] | And this is Lieutenant Caine from Miami-Dade PD. | 这是迈阿密戴德郡警局的Caine队长 |
[35:30] | Could we have a word,please? | 我们可以聊几句吗? |
[35:33] | Take a break,Billy. | 休息会 Billy |
[35:35] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮什么忙吗? |
[35:36] | The Tony Enright case. | Tony Enright的案子 |
[35:38] | We have a photograph of you at the crime scene from a few years ago. | 我们从这张照片看到 你几年前也曾到过犯罪现场 |
[35:42] | Oh,yeah.I was freelancing then. | 对 我那时还是自由职业者 |
[35:44] | Thought I could sell a few shots to a news wire,maybe a tabloid. | 想着兴许可以拍些照片 卖给小报 周刊什么的 |
[35:47] | Did you? | 你卖了吗? |
[35:48] | Two hours in the sun,three rolls of film… didn’t sell a thing. | 太阳下面晒了两小时 拍了三卷胶卷 什么也没卖出去 |
[35:51] | Do you still have the photographs? | 那些照片你还留着吗? |
[35:53] | Yeah,I have everything inside. | 是的 都在我屋里 |
[35:56] | Stuart,can you go grab my negatives for me? | Stewart 能帮忙把我的底片拿来吗? |
[35:58] | Copy that. | 这就去 |
[36:00] | Be right back,Billy. | 速去速回 Billy |
[36:02] | What are you hoping to find? | 你们想找到些什么? |
[36:03] | We’re trying to clear a good man’s name. | 我们在努力恢复一个好人的名声 |
[36:11] | These are,uh,these are all from the Enright crime scene. | 这些是Enright的犯罪现场拍到的 |
[36:14] | Okay,let’s scan those. | 好 扫描看看 |
[36:18] | All right. | 搞定 |
[36:24] | Let me invert the images. | 然后反象 |
[36:27] | All right,there’s Jesse,there’s the house,the front gate,more house. | 有了 那是Jesse 那是屋子 前门 还是屋子 |
[36:34] | What else we got,Eric? | 还有什么发现 Eric? |
[36:38] | Wait a minute. | 稍等 |
[36:40] | Eric,go back. | Eric 倒回去 |
[36:41] | Go back.What is he doing? | 退回几张 他在干嘛? |
[36:45] | Evidence marker number four,Eric. | 4号证据标牌 Eric |
[36:48] | Number four,that’s the cuff link. | 4号 是那个袖扣 |
[36:50] | That’s the missing evidence. | 是那个丢失的证据 |
[36:51] | Right.Who is this? | 对 这是谁? |
[36:53] | I don’t know.It isn’t Cardoza. | 我不知道 不是Cardoza |
[36:55] | It’s not Jesse.Who is that? | 不是Jesse 会是谁? |
[36:57] | Let me clean up the flare on his face. | 我来消除他脸部的闪光 |
[36:59] | Hitting the highlights.Clean up some of this mess. | 突出重点 做些修正 |
[37:07] | Captain Sutter. | Sutter队长 |
[37:42] | Lieutenant Caine. | Caine队长 |
[37:45] | The Beatles played on this stage. | 甲壳虫曾经在这里演出 |
[37:47] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[37:49] | I was here. | 我也看了 |
[37:52] | You come alone? | 你一个人来的? |
[37:53] | Just like I said I would. | 就像我说的一样 |
[37:55] | Why here? | 为何要在这碰头? |
[37:57] | I like my privacy. | 我需要个私密的地方 |
[37:59] | What’s this all about,Caine? | 到底怎么回事 Caine? |
[38:05] | Where’d you get this photo? | 你哪里来的照片? |
[38:07] | You let Jesse Cardoza take the fall for something you did. | 你让Jesse Cardoza替你背了黑锅 |
[38:11] | What exactly do you want,Caine? | 你到底想做什么Caine? |
[38:15] | I want you to come clean. | 我希望你能澄清 |
[38:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:24] | We knew Enright had murdered his wife. | 我们知道Enright谋杀了他太太 |
[38:26] | And we had him,too. | 我们也有足够证据了 |
[38:29] | Dead to rights. | 毫无疑问的 |
[38:31] | When I saw that cuff link,I knew that his slick lawyers would get him off,so I pocketed it. | 我一看到袖扣就知道狡猾的律师 会以此为他开脱 所以我把它藏进了口袋 |
[38:59] | No harm,no foul.The right guy goes down. | 没有伤害 没有过错 杀人犯被绳之以法 |
[39:03] | And that’s the way it should be. | 事情本该是这样的 |
[39:06] | But I had no idea Cardoza had already taken a photograph of it. | 但是我不知道 Cardoza已经拍了袖扣的照片 |
[39:08] | So you allowed it to look like he tampered with evidence. | 所以你就任由 事态发展成他篡改证据? |
[39:11] | I figured he was young. | 我以为他还年轻 |
[39:14] | Get a couple weeks desk duty,slap on the wrist. | 只会做几周文职 小小的惩罚而已 |
[39:16] | Yes,but it didn’t turn out that way,did it? | 嗯 但结果并不是这样吧 |
[39:18] | No. | 是啊 |
[39:20] | His wife was murdered… probably by Enright. | 他妻子也被谋杀了 很可能是Enright干的 |
[39:23] | That’s something I got to live with every day. | 我每天都生活在这事的阴影中 |
[39:27] | Where’s the cuff link? | 袖扣在哪里? |
[39:29] | I keep it right here. | 我把它随身带着 |
[39:32] | Always. | 一直 |
[39:33] | So I’ll never forget. | 使我不会忘记 |
[39:37] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[39:46] | Take it. | 给你了 |
[39:58] | What now? | 现在怎么办? |
[40:02] | What now? | 现在? |
[40:05] | I think you know what to do. | 我想你知道该怎么做 |
[40:15] | In light of the new evidence that’s been presented to us, | 根据我们获得的最新证据 |
[40:18] | I would like to extend a long overdue apology to Jesse Cardoza, | 我想代表这个城市 警局 以及检察院 |
[40:22] | on behalf of the city,this department and the District Attorney’s Office. | 向Jesse Cardoza 致以迟来已久的歉意 |
[40:27] | Mr. Cardoza,who is no longer a member of the LAPD, | Cardoza先生 虽然已不在洛杉矶警局工作 |
[40:31] | is a shining example of what this department and all its officers should strive for every day. | 是全局警员们努力学习的榜样 |
[40:39] | Hey,sweetheart,sweetheart,hey,don’t worry. | 嘿 宝贝 甜心 别担心 |
[40:40] | I’m gonna be out of here by dinner.It’s all gonna be fine. | 我晚饭前一定出来 一切都会好的 |
[40:42] | We can go to our special little place that we love to go to together. | 我们可以一起去那个 我们都喜欢的特别地点 |
[40:45] | You remember that place? | 你还记得那个地方吗? |
[40:46] | Remember that place?Do you remember that place,huh?! Just go to hell! | 记得那里吗? 记得哪里吗? 下地狱吧! |
[40:50] | You little bitch! | 小婊子! |
[40:53] | You’re making a really bad mistake,sweetheart. | 宝贝 你犯了一个大错 |
[40:55] | Really,really bad mistake! | 超级 超级大的错误! |
[40:57] | My lawyer just flew in.Vogel will get me off. | 我的律师飞来了 Vogel会把我弄出去的 |
[41:01] | Oh,and there’s super cop. | 噢 超级警察来了 |
[41:04] | God,you’re so good,huh? | 哇 你很能干? |
[41:06] | You’re really good. | 你确实很能干 |
[41:08] | Come around and watch a movie sometime. | 有空来看看电影 |
[41:33] | *** | 谢谢 |
[41:37] | ********* | 你打算如何补偿 Jesse Cardoza受损的名誉? |
[41:41] | I’m unable to comment on that at this time. | 现在我还无法对此作出回答 |
[41:44] | Suffice it to say that Mr. Cardoza’s name and reputation has been cleared. | 总之一句话 Cardoza先生的名声已经恢复清白 |
[41:50] | Well,that door’s not going to open itself. | 那门又不会自己开 |
[41:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:58] | Lieutenant. | 队长 |
[42:01] | You know,uh,Tony Enright is never going to see the inside of a prison cell. | 知道不 Tony Enright 连监狱里的一粒灰都不会瞧见 |
[42:06] | Don’t be too sure,Mr. Vogel. | 别把话说绝了 Vogel先生 |
[42:09] | Actually,I’m dead sure. | 事实上 我就是绝对确定 |
[42:12] | I want you out of Miami. | 我想你还是离开迈阿密吧 |
[42:14] | Have you come to wish me bon voyage? | 你是来祝我旅途愉快的? |
[42:17] | By the way,if you’re ever in the Emirates,don’t bother to call. | 话说 你要是去阿联酋 千万别打电话给我 |
[42:26] | Don’t worry,I’ll get the door. | 没关系 我会关门 |
[42:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:54] | You would have done the same for me,Jesse. | 你也会为我这么做的 Jesse |
[42:59] | CSI:Miami Season8 Episode 16 | == 结束 == |