时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | * Ring around the rosies * | |
[00:05] | * Pocket full of posies * | |
[00:08] | * Ashes ashes * | |
[00:12] | * We all fall down! * | |
[00:15] | Ryan Wolfe收 | |
[00:28] | * Ring around the rosies * | |
[00:31] | * Pocket full of posies * | |
[00:34] | * Ashes ashes * | |
[00:38] | Anything for Walter Simmons? | 有寄给Walter Simmons的吗? |
[00:42] | Finally,that seminar membership I’ve been waiting for. | 终于到了 是我一直在等的研讨会会员证 |
[00:45] | How many,uh,uh,nerd clubs are you a member of? | 你参加了多少个书呆子俱乐部? |
[00:48] | Would you like to get beat up? | 想被我揍一顿吗? |
[00:49] | No. | 不 |
[00:50] | – Simmons,Simmons, – Yes… | – Simmons Simmons – 对… |
[00:52] | – Simmons. – Thank you. Thank you. | – Simmons的 – 谢谢 谢谢 |
[00:54] | Did I get any mail,Jen? | 有我的邮件吗 Jen? |
[00:56] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[01:08] | Hey,Walter,what is this about? | 嗨 Walter 这是什么? |
[01:11] | I don’t know.I got one just like it,though. | 不知道 不过我也有一封类似的 |
[01:14] | They’re plastic transparencies. | 是幻灯片 |
[01:16] | Looks like they’ve been cut up into pieces. | 看样子都被剪开了 |
[01:19] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[01:21] | I have one for you,as well. | 你也有一封 |
[01:29] | There’s no postmark or return address on this envelope. | 信封上没有邮戳和回信地址 |
[01:34] | So these didn’t come through the post office. | 不是从邮局寄出来的 |
[01:36] | Hey,Jen,where’d you collect these? | 嗨 Jen 你从哪收的信? |
[01:37] | Pulled all of it from our box downstairs,just like I always do. | 楼下的信箱 我一直都是从那拿的 |
[01:41] | Do you have any more like it in there? | 你这还有类似的吗? |
[01:43] | Uh,these are made out to Boa Vista and Cardoza. | 这两封是给Boa Vista和Cardoza的 |
[01:47] | * Ring around the rosies * | |
[01:49] | * Pocket full of posies * | |
[01:53] | * Ashes ashes * | |
[01:56] | * We all fall down* | |
[02:47] | These here look like crosshairs from a rifle sight. | 看着像来福枪的瞄准镜 |
[02:51] | Is this a real threat? | 是真的威胁吗? |
[02:53] | That woman definitely looks like a target. | 这女人看起来绝对像是目标 |
[02:57] | This piece has the number 10 on it. | 这片写着数字10 |
[03:02] | And this corner has 50. | 这片写着50 |
[03:06] | What does that say? | 这里呢? |
[03:07] | “Hamden…Court.” | “汉姆顿… 院” |
[03:10] | Read it left to right,you got an address: “5010 Hamden Court.” | 从左往右读 就是得到一个地址 “汉姆顿院5010号” |
[03:13] | I’m sending a unit out there right now. | 我这就派行动组去 |
[03:16] | * Ring around the rosies * | |
[03:19] | * Pocket full of posies * | |
[03:23] | * Ashes ashes * | |
[03:26] | * We all fall down! * | |
[03:43] | There she is.Hiya,pal. | 她来了 嗨 伙计 |
[03:45] | Now,sweetheart,you’re okay now. | 亲爱的 你现在没事了 |
[03:48] | You’re with us. | 你跟我们在一起 |
[03:50] | – Mommy fell down. | – 妈妈摔倒了 – 我知道 |
[03:53] | – What’s your name? – Daria. | – 你叫什么名字? – Daria |
[03:55] | Daria,I want you to come with me.And we’re gonna wait till Daddy comes home,all right? | Daria 我希望你跟着我 我们等爸爸回家 好吗? |
[04:33] | CSI:MIAMI Season08 Episode24 All Fall Down | |
[05:12] | I just have that nagging feeling if we had opened the mail sooner,we could have prevented it. | 我感觉好懊恼 如果早点收邮件 就能阻止这起惨祸了 |
[05:16] | I don’t know,but the message has been sent loud and clear. | 我不知道 但信息已经传达到了 清晰明确 |
[05:19] | The killer’s taunting us. | 凶手在嘲弄我们 |
[05:25] | The kill shot is precise. | 这一枪干净利落 |
[05:28] | The killer must have used a hunting rifle,. 270,.308 maybe. | 凶手肯定用的是猎枪 点270或点308口径的 |
[05:32] | That shot could have come from over a hundred yards out. | 可能是在一百码外开枪的 |
[05:35] | I’ll go outside.I’ll widen the search area,okay? | 我出去看看 扩大搜查范围 好吗? |
[06:18] | This is unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[06:19] | Somebody out there thinks this is a damn game. | 某人把这当成了游戏 |
[06:24] | – The gun position had to be close to straight on. – Yep. | – 轨迹很直 架枪点一定就在附近 – 对 |
[06:54] | It’s clear! | 安全! |
[06:58] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[07:02] | – What is that,a .308asing? – Looks like it. | – 是点308口径的吗? – 看起来是的 |
[07:05] | Looks like our shooter is long gone. | 看来凶手早跑了 |
[07:07] | Looks like our shooter was never here to take the st. | 凶手似乎并没在这开枪 |
[07:10] | What are you talking about? How else could he get it off? | 你说什么? 不然咋开枪? |
[07:12] | This scope is WiFi enabled. | 瞄准镜支持WiFi |
[07:13] | WiFi? He killed this lady online? | WiFi? 他在线杀的那位女士? |
[07:16] | The trigger,the left/right,the up and down,everything can be controlled remotely. | 扳机 上下左右移动 全都可以远程控制 |
[07:28] | This person could be literally anywhere right now. | 凶手现在早不知道逃哪去了 |
[07:31] | Where is she?Oh,God,baby,are you okay,huh? | 她在哪? 天呐 宝贝 你还好吗? |
[07:38] | Daddy’s here. | 爸爸来了 |
[07:44] | Could you just…? | 你能不能…? |
[07:45] | Hey,baby,I’ll be back in just one minute,okay? | 嗨 宝贝 我一会儿就回来 好吗? |
[07:51] | – Sir,you can’t go inside! – My wife is in there! | – 先生 你不能进去! – 我妻子在里面! |
[07:53] | – Officer,Officer? – My wife is in there! | – 警官 警官 – 我妻子在里面! |
[07:56] | I’ll take it from here. Thank you. | 让我来吧 谢谢 |
[08:00] | Mr. Potter,your wife’s body’s been removed. | Potter先生 你太太的尸体已经被运走了 |
[08:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:11] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[08:16] | I,uh,I can’t believe this is happening. | 真 真不敢相信 |
[08:20] | I just never thought… I mean,you hear threats… | 我从没想到… 我是说 威胁倒是常听到… |
[08:23] | Threats? By who? | 威胁? 谁? |
[08:27] | Ex-spouses of my clients. | 我客户们的前配偶们 |
[08:30] | I’m a divorce lawyer. | 我是打离婚官司的律师 |
[08:32] | I make people angry for a living.People say things. | 我靠惹人生气赚钱 他们会口不择言 |
[08:36] | What did your wife do at Dade University? | 你妻子在戴德大学做什么? |
[08:39] | Nothing. She w a stay-at-home | 不做什么 她是家庭主妇 |
[08:41] | We found these.They’re all for $120,all from this month. | 我们发现了这 加起来有120块 都是这个月的 |
[08:46] | These are paychecks made out to my wife’s maiden name,Janice Garber. | 这是开给我妻子的支票 用的娘家姓 Janice Garber |
[08:49] | – Why is that? – I don’t know.Let’s find out. | – 为什么? – 不知道 我们会查的 |
[08:59] | H,I heard about the shooting. | H 我听说枪击案的事了 |
[09:01] | Yes,they used an automated rifle, | 对 用了自动化的来福枪 |
[09:03] | no prints,no trace,not registered. | 没有指纹 无法追查 也没登记 |
[09:06] | Sounds personal. | 听起来像私人恩怨 |
[09:08] | Yes. We received a message before the shooting. | 对 我们在枪击发生前收到了信息 |
[09:11] | A message? What,through the mail? | 信息? 怎么 寄来的? |
[09:13] | They slipped it into the morning mail,exactly. | 确切的说 是混在早上的信件内 |
[09:17] | Why would they target us? | 为什么要针对我们? |
[09:21] | I think I just heard an “us” in there. | 我想我听到你说”我们” |
[09:23] | Yeah,that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[09:26] | While I was gone,I realized this is where I want to be. | 我离开之后 才发现这里是我的心之所属 |
[09:30] | Then I have you full-time. | 那就得做全职 |
[09:32] | I’m back,if you’ll have me. | 只要你肯接纳我 我就回来 |
[09:36] | That’s good news. | 真是个好消息 |
[09:38] | First order of business. | 第一单生意 |
[09:41] | These checks are from Dade University. | 这是戴德大学签发的支票 |
[09:43] | Let’s figure out who this soccer mom really worked for,okay? | 去查查 这家庭主妇到底为谁工作 好吗? |
[09:47] | Good to have you back. | 你能回来挺好 |
[09:56] | Janice Potter volunteered for a PhD psych research project I was conducting. | Janice Potter自愿加入一项 我负责的博士生心理研究项目 |
[10:01] | The university checks were compensation. | 支票是给她的报酬 |
[10:03] | Did she mention needing to hide this from her husband? | 她有提起过 向她丈夫隐瞒此事的原因吗? |
[10:05] | Not that I can remember. Why? | 我不记得有 怎么了? |
[10:07] | Because she used her maiden name to get paid. | 因为她用的是娘家的姓 |
[10:10] | Everybody’s got reasons for what they do. | 她肯定有自己的理由 |
[10:13] | What kind of research was this? | 这项研究是关于什么的? |
[10:14] | I was studying the moral compass of the human brain. | 我在研究人脑的道德界限 |
[10:17] | Kind of a new take on the Milgram experiment on obedience– | 有点像重新解读米尔格拉姆服从实验 |
[10:21] | the one that explains Nazi Germany happened because of obedience to authority figures. | 米尔格拉姆服从实验认为 纳粹德国的产生是因为对权威人物的服从 |
[10:25] | It’s a very controversial study,isn’t it? | 这研究的争议性很大 对不对? |
[10:28] | Yes. | 是 |
[10:29] | So you got people like Janice who were lining up to be your Guinea pigs? | 所以你就让Janice这样的人 排队当你的小白鼠? |
[10:33] | She thinks she’s shocking people,but I’m studying her. | 她觉得自己在电击人 但我在研究她 |
[10:37] | All right,you will ask the subject a series of questions, | 好的 你得问实验对象一系列问题 |
[10:39] | and if the subject answers incorrectly, you will administer an electric shock. | 如果他回答错误 你就要执行电击 |
[10:43] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗? |
[10:45] | Yes,I can. | 我可以 |
[10:47] | Great. Let’s begin. | 很好 开始吧 |
[10:53] | My theory is that Nazi Germany didn’t happen because people respond to authority. | 简言之 我的理论是德国纳粹的产生 |
[10:57] | Simply put,the brain wants to be evil. | 不是因为服从权威 而是因为人性本恶 |
[11:00] | Did she prove your theory right,she shock the subject? | 她验证了你的理论 电击实验对象了吗? |
[11:02] | Let’s just say I’m glad we weren’t using actual voltage. | 这么说吧 幸亏我们没用日常电压 |
[11:10] | But I have her to thank for my success. | 多亏她我才能成功 |
[11:12] | I’m moving on to a better institution because of it. | 因为这 我要去更好的研究机构了 |
[11:15] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[11:16] | – Good luck. – Yeah. | – 好运 – 会的 |
[11:54] | A trained marksman knows his weapon inside and out,every part,every groove. | 一个训练有素的射手 了解他的武器 从里到外 每个部分 每个凹槽 |
[11:58] | Can’t keep his hands off it. | 爱不释手 |
[12:01] | Did you find a print? | 找到指纹了吗? |
[12:03] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[12:04] | Well,this shooter didn’t need to be a trained marksman to gun down a mother in front of her three-year-old. | 当着三岁孩子的面 射杀母亲 这狙击手不需要训练有素 |
[12:09] | He was a coward,and he just used a computer to do it. | 他是个懦夫 只敢通过电脑来做 |
[12:11] | Well,can the computer at least help us track him down? | 电脑能至少帮我们追踪到他吗? |
[12:14] | That’s what I’m hoping. | 希望如此 |
[12:15] | I’m gonna try to trace the trigger command back to its origin, | 我试着追溯一下射击指令的起源 |
[12:18] | and then hopefully get an I.P. dress. | 希望能找到IP地址 |
[12:31] | Okay,it’s just bouncing me all over cyberspace. | 没用 只是在网络空间里绕圈圈 |
[12:35] | What about the .308 casing? | 点308的弹头呢? |
[12:37] | – What did IBIS find? – Variation on a theme:nothing. | – 系统里有结果吗? – 还是一样: 没发现 |
[12:43] | Excuse me. My name is Craig Potter. | 打扰一下 我是Craig Potter |
[12:45] | It’s important I see one of your CSIs. | 有重要的事 让我见一名CSI |
[12:47] | – And I think that this is something… – Mr. Potter?Can I help you? | – 我想这是… – Potter先生? 有什么可以帮你? |
[12:51] | – I got it. – I found this in our mailbox. | – 交给我吧 – 我在邮箱里发现了这个 |
[12:53] | It’s my address,but look who it’s made out to. | 是我的地址 但看谁是收件人 |
[12:57] | Made out to the CSIs. | 收件人是CSI |
[12:59] | What was my wife into? | 我太太卷进什么事了? |
[13:01] | I mean,does this have something to do with her?What-What is going on? | 这和她有什么关系? 到底是怎么回事? |
[13:06] | You know,we just don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[13:07] | I’m gonna go have this run,but your fingerprints are gonna be all over it. | 我会去检验一下 但这上面会布满你的指纹 |
[13:10] | I didn’t kill my wife. | 我没有杀我太太 |
[13:12] | I was in court all morning – call Judge Hillridge. | 整个上午我都在法庭 打给Hillridge法官求证吧 |
[13:22] | Hey,Natalia,you know how all the envelopes delivered this morning were not postmarked? | Natalia 知道今早那些 没盖邮戳的信是怎么投递的吗? |
[13:26] | – No,they were all hand-delivered.- This was,too. | – 它们是直接送上门的 – 这个也是 |
[13:29] | No,no,this one wasn’t.This one was actually stamped by the post office. | 这个不是 这有邮戳 |
[13:31] | I don’t think the post office put that there; | 我想这不是邮局盖的 |
[13:33] | this is one of those augmented reality tags. | 这是增强现实标签 |
[13:36] | What is an augmented reality tag? | 什么是增强现实标签? |
[13:42] | This marking… | 这个标记… |
[13:44] | …it acts as a bar code. | 就像一个条形码 |
[13:46] | You hold it up to your Web camera,and certain Web sites | 把它拿到电脑摄像头前 进入特定网站进行识别 |
[13:49] | recognize it and put all kinds of fancy 3-D graphics on the computer screen. | 会有各种精美的3D图片显示出来 |
[13:53] | Magazines use it as P. R. gimmicks. | 杂志用它做提升销量的噱头 |
[13:55] | So could this be another message for us? | 这会是给我们的另一个信息吗? |
[13:58] | Well,let’s find out. | 找找看 |
[14:05] | The message is:we got to stop another murder. | 信息是 我们得阻止另一次谋杀 |
[14:08] | But this pool could be anywhere. | 但这个游泳池可能在任何地方 |
[14:49] | Okay,try clicking on it. | 试试点击它 |
[14:54] | – No. It’s nothing. – Yeah,but it moved. It moved. | – 不行 什么都没有 – 有用 它动了 动了 |
[14:56] | Did you see that? It shifted.So maybe you can shift the perspective. | 看到了吗? 场景动了 或许可以变换角度 |
[14:59] | See if you can spin it. | 看能不能旋转它 |
[15:07] | Ryan,that’s Dade University Bell Tower. | Ryan 那是戴德大学的钟楼 |
[15:09] | That’s the South side of the campus, | 在校园的南面 |
[15:10] | where the faculty pool is. | 教员游泳池就在那 |
[15:25] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么? |
[15:26] | I got the call out. | 我听到警讯了 |
[15:32] | That way! That way! | 在那边! 那边! |
[15:38] | This is Wolfe! I need an ambulance | 我是Wolfe! 需要一辆救护车 |
[15:39] | to Dade University faculty pool! | 到戴德大学教员泳池! |
[15:47] | You got him? | 够到他了吗? |
[15:50] | Yeah,go,go! | 是的 接住! |
[15:58] | CPR! Get started! Come on! | 做心肺复苏! 快开始! 快! |
[16:02] | – Breathe. – Come on,breathe! | – 呼吸 – 加油 呼吸! |
[16:08] | No.He’s gone. | 没用了 他已经死了 |
[16:17] | Ken,I’m here at the scene awaiting the arrival of Horatio Caine. Well,there are rumors | Ken 我正在犯罪现场 等待Horatio Caine的到来 |
[16:21] | that police knew and were warned. | 有传言称在案发前 警方已知晓且收到过警告 |
[16:22] | We have reports that there’s a serial killer loose in Miami… | 有报告指出迈阿密出现了连环杀人犯 |
[16:25] | – We want to find out as soon as he gets here. – Lieutenant! | – 他一到达 我们就能得到答案 – 队长! |
[16:26] | He’s here now. Lieutenant! Lieutenant Caine! | 他来了 队长! Caine队长! |
[16:28] | Is there a serial killer on the loose in Miami? | 迈阿密有连环杀手逍遥法外吗? |
[16:30] | Is it true that police were warned about both of today’s murders before they happened? | 今天的两起凶案前 警方都收到警告了吗? |
[16:33] | Hasn’t been determined yet. | 仍在调查中 |
[16:35] | Please do your job responsibly,so I can do mine. | 负责任地做好你们的工作 让我也能做好我的 |
[16:37] | Lieutenant Caine,is there a serial killer on the loose in Miami? | Caine队长 迈阿密是否有连环杀人手逍遥法外? |
[16:39] | Have a great day. | 祝你们愉快 |
[16:41] | Lieutenant! Lieutenant! | 队长! 队长! |
[16:43] | – H,we got here too late. – It was planned that way,Eric. | – H 我们来晚了 – Eric 这都是计划好的 |
[16:45] | – How did the press get it? – I don’t know,not from us. | – 媒体怎么会知道的? – 我不知道 不是从我们这得知的 |
[16:48] | Maybe the killer; he wanted some attention. | 或许凶手泄露的 他想引人注目 |
[16:49] | – Okay,Dr. Loman. – C.O.D. was drowning. | – Loman医生 – 死因是溺毙 |
[16:53] | But he also has bruises and contusions to his scalp. | 但他的头皮上有淤青和擦伤 |
[16:58] | What about the fingernails? | 指甲呢? |
[17:01] | Torn and bloody. | 破裂流血了 |
[17:03] | So maybe,gentlemen,he was in a fight, | 先生们 或许他和别人打起来了 |
[17:06] | and they held him underwater. | 他们把他压进水里 |
[17:10] | I have something. | 我找到了个东西 |
[17:13] | Looks like some sort of… blue fabric. | 看着像某种… 蓝色纤维 |
[17:20] | Yep.I think I know what he was fighting. | 我想我知道他是跟什么打了 |
[18:10] | Our victim is a Professor in the psych department,gentlemen. | 先生们 受害者是心理学教授 |
[18:15] | Didn’t our soccer mom volunteer in a psych department? | 那家庭主妇 不就是在心理学系做志愿者吗? |
[18:18] | Yeah. Yeah,but where’s the message for us on this one? | 是 但是 这次留给我们的信息在哪? |
[18:22] | Why don’t we open this? | 为什么不打开这个看看? |
[18:41] | There’s our message. | 这就是要找的信息 |
[18:44] | Fleur-De-lis on fire. | 燃烧的鸢尾花 |
[18:48] | The paint is sticky,H. | H 颜料还没干 |
[18:49] | Let’s find out why our guy in the pool was targeted. | 我们得查出为什么他会成为目标 |
[18:55] | I said after Virginia Tech we should be allowed to carry guns. | 我就说 佛吉尼亚理工大学 (校园枪击案)后就该允许我们带枪 |
[18:58] | Let’s not overreact; the police are handling this. | 别反应过度 警察会处理的 |
[19:01] | Lieutenant,I didn’t want to scare the others, | 队长 我不想吓着别人 |
[19:03] | but,uh…I think Melissa Walls killed Janice Potter and Dr. Brusatti. | 但是… 我想Melissa Walls 杀了Janice Potter和Brusatti博士 |
[19:10] | Dr. Madsen,why do you think she did it? | Madsen博士 为什么你认为是她做的? |
[19:11] | About a week ago,Janice came to my office | 大概一周前 Janice到我办公室 |
[19:14] | and accused Melissa of scientific misconduct. | 指控Melissa做科研时行为不当 |
[19:18] | Misconduct? | 行为不当? |
[19:19] | She caught Melissa doctoring the results of her study. | 她发现Melissa篡改研究结果 |
[19:31] | – Increase the voltage. – I want to stop. | – 加大电压 – 我想停下来 |
[19:34] | The experiment requires you to continue. | 实验要求你继续 |
[19:37] | You know you want to do this. | 你知道 你想这么做 |
[19:40] | Come on,let’s go. | 来吧 继续 |
[19:47] | It’s hurting him. | 这伤到他了 |
[19:48] | And you’re hurting my thesis. | 你这是在破坏我的论文 |
[19:51] | Ugh,I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再做了 |
[20:05] | See,I reviewed Melissa’s findings. | 我复审了Melissa的研究成果 |
[20:07] | She did doctor her studies. | 她确实篡改了研究数据 |
[20:09] | She manipulated the data to fit her theory. | 为了论证自己的观点 她捏造了研究数据 |
[20:12] | So we had no choice but to kick her out of the program. | 因此我们不得不把她踢出研究项目 |
[20:15] | I have her to thank for my success. | 多亏她我才能成功 |
[20:18] | I’m moving on to a better institution because of it. | 因为这 我要去更好的研究机构了 |
[20:26] | You cheated,Melissa. | Melissa 你作弊了 |
[20:27] | No,you fired me. | 不 你们解雇了我 |
[20:29] | What sort of message would we be sending the other students if there were no consequences to your actions? | 如果你不为你的行为 付出代价 学生们会怎么想? |
[20:33] | I can’t believe this. | 不敢相信 |
[20:35] | – You’re just gonna ruin my career? – We’ll speak on your behalf. | – 你们要毁了我的事业? – 我们也是为你好 |
[20:38] | None of this will have to come to light.Other institutions will have you. | 这些都会保密的 别的研究机构会雇你的 |
[20:41] | Am I just gonna pluck another thesis out of thin air? | 我又得凭空想像一个新课题? |
[20:44] | New question,new data? | 新问题 新数据? |
[20:46] | For six years,I did all the work that you didn’t want to do. | 这六年来 我把你们不想干的工作都做了 |
[20:49] | I slaved for you. | 给你们做牛做马 |
[20:51] | For what? | 可到头来呢? |
[20:52] | So that you three could take away everything I’ve ever worked for? | 你们三个就这么 把我辛苦的成果全都夺走了? |
[20:56] | No. No,I don’t think so. | 不 不 你们休想 |
[21:07] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪儿? |
[21:08] | – She packed up her office this morning. – Thank you. | – 她今早清理了办公室 – 谢谢 |
[21:15] | Hello? | 喂? |
[21:16] | Melissa Walls,Lieutenant Caine. | Melissa Walls 我是Caine队长 |
[21:19] | I told you people I don’t know anything about Janice Potter’s murder. | 我告诉过你的人了 我对Janice Potter被杀一无所知 |
[21:23] | Melissa,I need your help with the Dr. Brusatti case. | Melissa Brusatti博士的案子 我需要你帮忙 |
[21:27] | You think I’m a suspect. | 你认为我有嫌疑 |
[21:28] | I’m not stupid. Hello,PhD here. | 我可不傻 别忘了 我可是博士 |
[21:30] | Yes,well,from what I understand,you didn’t achieve distinction,and that you cheated. | 是 但据我所知 你没有毕业 而且还作弊 |
[21:34] | What,like no one ever cheats in academia? | 那又怎样 学术界就我一个作弊吗? |
[21:36] | One-third of researchers admit to cooking data. | 有三分之一的研究人员承认虚构数据 |
[21:39] | All the greats did it.Ptolemy,Isaac Newton,Washington Carver. | 所有伟人都作过弊 托勒密 牛顿 华盛顿-卡弗(美国著名农业化学家) |
[21:43] | Did you or did you not kill Janice Potter and Dr. Brusatti? | 你究竟杀没杀Janice Potter 和Brusatti博士? |
[21:47] | Is that your theory? | 你是那么想的? |
[21:48] | It is my theory. | 我是这么想的 |
[21:50] | You have no hard evidence. | 你没有任何确凿证据 |
[21:52] | Maybe I should accuse you of cheating. | 也许我也该指控你作弊 |
[21:53] | Okay,why don’t you come in and do it in person? | 好呀 你何不来局里亲自指控? |
[21:56] | No. You’re so certain,come and find me. | 不 既然你这么肯定 那就来抓我吧 |
[21:59] | I will. | 我会的 |
[22:03] | Until we find Melissa,we think it’s best if both of you remain under our protection. | 在找到Melissa之前 我们认为 你们俩最好还是接受我们的保护 |
[22:08] | – Of course.Thank you. I’m just – an adjunct Professor. | – 当然 多谢 – 我只是个副教授 |
[22:11] | I’m not tenured like Stephen and Neal.I didn’t have any power to sway the committee, | 不像Stephen和Neal是终身任职 我没有任何能力左右委员会 |
[22:14] | and Melissa knows that. | 这个Melissa是知道的 |
[22:15] | Both of you were on her PhD committee,so what we’re afraid of is that one of you could be next. | 你们俩都在她的博士答辩委员会中 所以我们担心她接下来会对你们下手 |
[22:21] | I was Melissa’s advisor. | 我是Melissa的指导老师 |
[22:22] | I didn’t want to see her getting kicked out of the program.That was their idea. | 我不想看到她被踢出项目 那都是他们的主意 |
[22:25] | It was a unanimous decision,Bob. | 那可是咱们一致决定的 Bob |
[22:28] | Well,does this symbol– does this me anything to either of you? | 好吧 这个标志… 这个标志你们认识吗? |
[22:36] | Fleur-De-lis. Beyond that,no. | 这是个鸢尾花 其他的就不知道了 |
[22:37] | Melissa Walls is not a threat. I don’t need a bodyguard. | Melissa Walls不是威胁 我不需要保镖 |
[22:41] | Take their protection,Bob. | 接受他们的保护吧 Bob |
[22:46] | I’ll look out for myself. | 我能保护好自己 |
[23:01] | I checked the whole apartment.It’s clear. | – 我查过整个公寓了 没有人 – 好的 |
[23:32] | I knew they were putting uniforms outside,but I didn’t know you were going to be inside the house. | 我知道他们在外面安排了警力 但不知道你会待在屋子里 |
[23:37] | Yeah. It’s just as easy for somebody to get to you inside. | 是呀 在里面同样能轻易地伤害你 |
[23:40] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我就进来了 |
[23:42] | True. | 说得有理 |
[23:44] | You know,those aren’t from,uh,just one woman. | 你知道吗 那些不只是 呃… 一个女人留下的 |
[23:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:49] | No.What I meant was that they’re not from a date. | 不 我是说 它们不是风流韵事留下的 |
[23:53] | They’re from a,uh…departmental party that I hosted Thursday night. | 它们是 呃… 我周四晚办的一个公寓派对留下的 |
[23:55] | Got it.Got it. Got it. I’m just gonna keep looking around,if you don’t mind.For evidence. | 懂了 懂了 懂了 我只是随便看看 找找证据 如果你不介意的话 |
[24:01] | not at all. | 当然不介意 |
[24:03] | I’d like to take a shower.Is that okay? | 我要去洗个澡 可以吧? |
[24:06] | Permission granted. | 我批准了 |
[24:08] | Thank you,Officer. | 多谢 警官大人 |
[24:09] | No. Call me Natalia. | 别 叫我Natalia |
[24:11] | Natalia | Natalia. |
[24:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:21] | Natalia,I-I found a Fleur-De-lis. | Natalia 我… 我找到了一个鸢尾花饰 |
[26:25] | Yeah,it’s a logo for some cologne called Ahtash. | 对 是一种叫Ahtash的古龙水的商标 |
[26:28] | A-H-T-A-S-H. Yeah. | A-H-T-A-S-H 没错 |
[26:32] | Hello? | 喂? |
[26:52] | Yeah,CSI Boa Vista.I need an ambulance to 210 Springer Street now!Hurry! | 喂 我是CSI Boa Vista 立即派救护车到Springer大街210号 快! |
[26:59] | Horatio,he’s got third-degree burns on his hands,face and neck. | Horatio 他双手 面部和颈部三度烧伤 |
[27:03] | Natalia,you saved his life. | Natalia 你救了他的命 |
[27:07] | The Fleur-De-lis painted on the pool cover– | 泳池罩子上的鸢尾花 |
[27:08] | it’s the same as the one painted on this bottle of cologne. | 和这个古龙水瓶上的一样 |
[27:11] | So obviously,somebody got in here and tampered with that before we got here. | 所以显然是有人在咱们到这儿之前 就进来对瓶子做了手脚 |
[27:14] | Yeah. I’m gonna take it back to the lab,do a flame test,see what incendiary Agent was used. | 对 我把这个带回实验室 做个火焰测试 看是用了什么燃烧剂 |
[27:17] | – Let’s do it here,okay? – All right. | – 就地在这儿做 好吗? – 没问题 |
[27:29] | Purple means potassium. | 紫焰表明有钾 |
[27:30] | Which combusts when it makes contact with water. | 钾遇水就会燃烧 |
[27:36] | So Madsen got out of the shower,and he was still wet. | 所以Madsen洗完澡出来 身上还湿着 |
[27:43] | Sprayed on when he got out of the cologne. | 喷完才发现那不是古龙水 |
[27:51] | Someone managed to get their hands on this when he wasn’t looking. | 有人趁他不注意对这个做了手脚 |
[27:54] | Well,he did say that they threw a party for the department here last night. | 哦 他确实提过 昨晚在这公寓里办过派对 |
[27:57] | Natalia,didn’t you say that on the guest list was Melissa Walls,our primary suspect? | Natalia 你不是说过在宾客名单上 有咱们的首要嫌犯Melissa Walls吗? |
[28:24] | Well,the Fleur-De-lis was the last message,so are we missing the next message? | 鸢尾花是上一条信息 那咱们是不是漏掉了下一条信息? |
[28:29] | Maybe not. | 也许没有 |
[28:30] | “Mass pandemics,such as”the bubonic plague,reify”the value of human life” | “大规模流行病 如黑死病 具象化了人的生命价值” |
[28:35] | and in turn,the societal ramifications for crimes against humanity,as well.” | “紧接着 同样具象化了 反人类罪行的社会分歧” |
[28:42] | Can I see it? | 我能看看嘛? |
[28:57] | 论文检索 | |
[29:01] | The quote is from an article by Bob Starling. | 这段话引自Bob Starling的一篇文章 |
[29:06] | I’m next,aren’t I? Tell me. | 下一个就轮到我了 是不是? 告诉我 |
[29:09] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不清楚 |
[29:10] | Don’t protect me from the truth.I deserve to know. | 别对我隐瞒真相 我有权利知道 |
[29:14] | Do you recognize this? | 这个你认得吗? |
[29:17] | Yeah,of course I do. It’s an article | 当然 当然认得 是我上次出版的 |
[29:19] | from a journal I published last “Why Civic Discord is Logical When Facing Mass Pandemic.” | 那本期刊中的一篇文章 “大规模流行病下公众意见分歧的合理性” |
[29:24] | – Maybe you’ve read it. – I couldn’t put it down. | – 可能你们已经读过了 – 我简直欲罢不能 |
[29:28] | Why is this relevant? | 为什么提起这文章? |
[29:31] | Well,a quote from this article was left for us at Professor Madsen’s home. | 喔 引自这篇文章的一段话 被留在Madsen教授的家里让我们看 |
[29:35] | Left for you? Like a clue?What is this,Sherlock Holmes?Who does such things? | 让你们看? 作为一条线索? 这算啥? 福尔摩斯探案吗? 谁这么变态? |
[29:38] | Right now,all the victims are tied to your grad student,Melissa Walls. | 目前为止 所有受害人 都和你的研究生Melissa Walls有关 |
[29:43] | – Here we go again. – Look,these are your words left at the crime scene. | – 又开始了 – 听着 你的这些话被留在犯罪现场 |
[29:46] | We believe Melissa is behind this. | 我们认为Melissa是幕后元凶 |
[29:49] | When’s the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候? |
[29:52] | I see her all the time.She was in my office just yesterday. | 我总能见到她 她昨天还在我办公室里 |
[29:55] | Melissa,I don’t have that kind of sway.I don’t have tenure yet. | Melissa 我没有那么大影响力 我还不是终身教授呢 |
[29:59] | But everybody listens to you.You’re my advisor,my mentor.Can’t you fight for me? | 可大家都听你的 你是我的导师 你就不能为我挺身而出吗? |
[30:02] | Look,you have to understand.Falsifying your data was a serious breech. | 听着 你必须明白 捏造数据是严重违规行为 |
[30:06] | Oh,come on. Everybody does it. | 得了吧 人人都捏造数据 |
[30:08] | Yeah,well,not everybody gets caught! | 对 喔 但不是谁都被逮了! |
[30:14] | You know if she touched anything when she was in there? | 你知道她在那儿的时候 动过什么东西吗? |
[30:17] | I left her alone for a few minutes | 我和系秘书说话的时候 |
[30:18] | when I talked to the department secretary. | 留她自己在办公室待了一会儿 |
[30:21] | All right,we’re gonna have to process everything that’s in your office. | 好吧 我们要检查 你办公室里的所有东西 |
[30:24] | And you and I are gonna spend some quality time together,till we get this thing figured out. | 而你要和我一起度过一段美好时光 直到我们查个水落石出 |
[30:27] | I don’t need protection. | 我不需要保护 |
[30:29] | I have a lecture this afternoon.It’ll be a… I’ll be in a room full of students. | 我今天下午还有个讲座 那是个… 我会和一屋子学生待在一起 |
[30:32] | I guess I’ll be auditing that class. | 我想这节课我得去旁听了 |
[30:40] | We’ve been looking for you,Ms. Walls. | 我们一直在找你 Walls女士 |
[30:42] | You weren’t looking hard enough.I wasn’t hiding. | 你们找得不够卖力 我根本没东躲西藏 |
[30:45] | Prime suspect in a double murder and an attempt at a third. | 你可是一起双重谋杀案 和一起杀人未遂案的首要嫌犯 |
[30:48] | You still think I’m you’re killer. | 你们还是认为我是凶手 |
[30:50] | You had motive and opportunity. | 你有作案动机和时机 |
[30:52] | Innocent people are usually cooperative. | 清白的人通常会很合作 |
[30:55] | They’ll do anything to get to the truth and clear their name. | 他们会竭尽所能查清真相 洗脱自己的嫌疑 |
[30:57] | You said,”usually,” implying there’s a percentage of innocent people who aren’t cooperative,am I right? | 你说”通常” 也就是说 也有清白的人不合作的时候 对吗? |
[31:03] | We need your last 24 hours. | 我们要知道你过去24小时的行踪 |
[31:08] | My day planner. | 这是我的日程安排 |
[31:10] | Have at it. | 尽管查吧 |
[31:12] | We’ll take it,and we want you for the murders of Janice Potter and Neal Brusatti. | 我们会的 我们还要以谋杀Janice Potter 和Neal Brusatti的嫌疑扣押你 |
[31:18] | You have 48 hours to file charges.If you can’t,I’m free. | 你有48小时提出正式指控 要是你办不到 我就走人了 |
[31:22] | We’ll take our chances. | 我们会抓紧时间的 |
[31:23] | Even if I am guilty,taking me into custody won’t prevent any murders that are already set in motion. | 就算我有罪 把我关起来 也无法阻止任何已经着手实施的谋杀 |
[31:51] | We grabbed Melissa Walls’ day planner. | 拿到了Melissa Walls的日程安排 |
[31:53] | Hey,so when you guys found the Fleur-De-lis,the sprat–was tacky,right? | 你们发现鸢尾花的时候 它还是黏糊糊的 对吧? |
[31:56] | Yeah,tacky and non-transferable. | 对 黏的 但颜料不会转移到手上 |
[31:58] | Right. Okay. | 明白 好了 |
[32:00] | Well,I brought out the same acrylic aerosol paint, | 喔 我拿来了同样的丙烯酸浮质漆 |
[32:03] | the same polyethylene sheeting, | 和同样的聚乙烯布 |
[32:05] | to recreate the exact same conditions. | 重塑当时的情形 |
[32:07] | See how long it takes for the paint to become tacky. | 看多久以后油漆会起粘 |
[32:10] | Exactly. Taking into account the difference in sun position, | 没错 考虑到日光的不同角度 |
[32:12] | we should be able to approximate when our killer painted the Fleur-De-lis. | 我们可以大致估计 凶手是何时画的鸢尾花 |
[32:27] | All right,hit it. | 好的 计时开始 |
[32:41] | Hit it. | 计时 |
[32:54] | Tacky with no transfer. | 黏的 却不转印到手上 |
[32:55] | 46 minutes,and we found the symbol at 2:15. | 46分钟 我们在2:15发现的图案 |
[32:58] | Okay. 46. | 好的 46 |
[33:01] | Which means our killer painted the Fleur-De-lis at approximately 1:30. | 也就是说 凶手大约在1:30画了鸢尾花 |
[33:10] | Yeah,well… | 是的 呃… |
[33:12] | According to this, | 根据这个结论 |
[33:14] | Melissa Walls has a lot of explaining to do. | Melissa Walls可有的解释了 |
[33:18] | That’s good work,man. | 干得漂亮 伙计 |
[33:25] | Yeah,you put a lot into this day planner. | 你记事本里可记了不少啊 |
[33:27] | Appointments,names,numbers. | 约会 姓名 数字 |
[33:29] | Every random thought or idea. | 每一个偶然的想法或主意 |
[33:31] | I don’t like to forget things. | 我不喜欢遗忘 |
[33:33] | Apparently,you forgot where you were between 1:00 and 2:00 today. | 显然 你不记得 今天1:00到2:00 你身处何方 |
[33:37] | I had a pilates class at this time. | 这时候我上了一堂普拉提课 |
[33:39] | We’re gonna need confirmation on that. | 我们需要证明 |
[33:41] | I have it. | 我有 |
[33:43] | The names of nine people from class. | 这是9个同班同学的姓名 |
[33:45] | They’ll be more than happy to set you straight. | 他们会很乐意纠正你的看法 |
[33:48] | I also have an affidavit from the instructor which States | 万一你不相信 我也有老师的书面证词 |
[33:51] | that I attended class from beginning to end,in case you doubt me. | 证明我从头到尾参与了整堂课 |
[33:54] | – Why didn’t we get this before? – You believed I was guilty. | – 为什么之前不拿给我们看? – 你们认为我有罪 |
[33:57] | I simply allowed that belief to continue. | 我只是让你们继续相信了 |
[33:59] | You wanted us to believe that you were guilty? | 你想让我们认为你有罪? |
[34:02] | No.I was completely neutral. | 没有 我彻头彻尾的中立 |
[34:04] | You had a single theory. | 你们看法单一 |
[34:06] | All your perceptionsin this case were shaped to support that theory. | 所有你们在案件中的感知 都被改变以支持这一看法 |
[34:09] | Why would you allow this to happen? | 你怎么会想让这一切发生? |
[34:11] | It’s part of my new thesis. | 这是我新的课题的一部分 |
[34:13] | First impressions,false perceptions. | 第一印象 错误的感知 |
[34:15] | Because of it,I just got accepted to Eastern Florida University. | 因为这一课题 我被东弗罗里达大学录取 |
[34:19] | The mind of an investigator needs an answer,so it seizes on a suspect, | 调查者需要答案 于是捕捉了一个嫌疑人 |
[34:23] | then alters perceptions so that all evidence fits that single idea. | 改变了感知 使得所有的证据 都支持这一单一看法 |
[34:28] | On the guest list was Melissa Walls,our primary suspect. | 宾客名单上 有咱们的首要嫌犯Melissa Walls |
[34:34] | It’s called belief perseverance. | 这叫做信念固着 |
[34:36] | We followed actual evidence. | 我们追踪的是确凿的证据 |
[34:38] | You followed me,to the detriment of all other viable suspects. | 你们追踪了我 而不顾其他可能的嫌疑人 |
[34:42] | Like the D.C. Sniper case. | 像华盛顿狙击事件那样 |
[34:43] | Someone calls in,reports seeing a white van,and cops spend all of their time | 有人打进电话说看见白色休旅车 警察们花费所有精力寻找 |
[34:47] | looking for it while more people die. | 同时越来越多的人死去 |
[34:49] | You know,your little experiment puts other peoples’ lives in danger? | 知道么 你的小实验 正置他人的生命于危险之中? |
[34:52] | You’re doing that. | 这是你们做的 |
[34:53] | I’m just an impartial observer. | 我只是个中立的观察者 |
[34:55] | Notif somebody else dies. | 如果还有人死去就不是了 |
[35:08] | If you ask me,the girl did it. She’s jerking your chain. | 如果你问我 我说是那女孩干的 她在骗你 |
[35:10] | This is everything from Starling’s office. | 这是来自Starling办公室的所有材料 |
[35:13] | Is Tripp still with Starling?’Cause he could be next. | Tripp还和Starling一起? 他很可能是下一个对象 |
[35:15] | Yeah. He’s watching him like a hawk. | 嗯 他像老鹰一样盯着他呢 |
[35:17] | Look,check out these articles he wrote. | 看他写的这些文章 |
[35:19] | “Global Plague Hysteria,” “Fear and the Flu.” | “全球瘟疫癔症” “恐惧与流感” |
[35:22] | This is interesting. | 这挺有意思 |
[35:24] | It’s an application for tenure.It’s been denied. | 这是终身职位的申请书 被拒绝了 |
[35:27] | It’s the Holy Grail of academia. | 这是学术界的圣杯 |
[35:28] | It sure is. It buys you academic freedom,job security. | 没错 保障了你的学术自由和工作稳定 |
[35:31] | And professors work years to get it. | 教授们经年累月的努力以求得到它 |
[35:33] | Check out the names on the committee. | 查查委员会的名单 |
[35:36] | Neal Brusatti Stephen Madsen Neal Brusatti,Stephen Madsen. | |
[35:38] | Well,those are two of our victims. | 这2位是我们的受害者 |
[35:40] | Okay,what if the person we’re protecting is actually our killer? | 会不会我们保护的人正是凶手呢? |
[35:49] | I’m calling Tripp. | 我来打给Tripp |
[35:55] | Went straight to voice mail. | 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[35:56] | Call patrol. Get a car out there. | 打给巡警 派辆车过去 |
[35:58] | Hey,guys,these look familiar to you? | 嘿 伙计们 这些眼熟么? |
[36:01] | * Ring around the rosies * | |
[36:04] | * Pocket full of posies * | |
[36:07] | * Ashes ashes * | |
[36:11] | * We all fall down * | |
[36:13] | Those are the stamps from our letters. | 这些是我们信上的邮票 |
[36:16] | I’m sure the postal servicesells millions of those. | 我确信邮政局卖了上百万这种邮票 |
[36:18] | We’re gonna need more than that to connect Starling to the murders. | 我们需要更多的证据 把Starling和谋杀联系起来 |
[36:20] | No. Stamps have fingerprints. | 不用 邮票也有指纹 |
[36:22] | The postal service puts secret watermarks on stamps to prevent counterfeiting. | 邮政局在邮票上 印了秘密水印以防伪造 |
[36:26] | Each sheet has its own specific watermark. | 每一板都有其特定的水印 |
[36:28] | All you got to do… | 唯一要做的只是… |
[36:30] | is put a glycerin-based liquid on it. | 在上面滴上一滴甘油基溶液 |
[36:38] | Raises the watermark. | 让水印浮现 |
[36:41] | Those watermarks are a match. | 这些水印相配 |
[36:43] | Starling sent us these letters. | Starling给我们发了这些信 |
[36:50] | Shakespeare is a progenitor of 20th-century analysis. | 莎士比亚是20世纪分析的先驱 |
[36:54] | Without Shakespeare,there is no Freud. | 没有莎士比亚 就没有弗洛伊德 |
[36:57] | Food for thought.All right,go. Get out of here. | 引人深思 好吧 集散 |
[37:07] | Lieutenant? | 队长? |
[37:09] | Janice Potter | Janice Potter, |
[37:10] | Neal Brusatti Stephen Madsen Neal Brusatti,Stephen Madsen. | |
[37:13] | What’s this about? | 什么意思? |
[37:14] | We matched some stamps from your office to mail sent to my CSIs. | 你办公室的邮票 和寄给CSI的信上的邮票匹配 |
[37:19] | Stamps? You matched stamps? | 邮票? 你们匹配了邮票? |
[37:22] | I believe that you murdered Brusatti,and tried to kill Madsen because they denied you tenure. | 我认为你谋杀Brusatti 并意图谋杀 Madsen 因为他们拒绝了你终身职位的申请 |
[37:45] | When Melissa Wall” research went sour,you were found responsible. | 你要为Melissa的研究出漏子负责 |
[37:48] | Janice Potter dropped those fake results in your lap,and made you look bad. | Janice Potter 把这些伪造数据丢给你 使你难堪 |
[37:52] | She became your first target. | 于是她成为了你的第一个目标 |
[38:00] | Shakespeare shows us in Hamlet,revenge delayed invites madness. | 莎士比亚在哈姆雷特中告诉我们 迟来的复仇引发疯狂 |
[38:09] | My mind is clear. | 我神志很清楚 |
[38:29] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把你的手背过去 |
[38:32] | I need to ask you why you sent those letters. | 我要问你为什么寄那些信 |
[38:57] | HORATIO CAINE 队长收 机密 | |
[39:04] | Horatio | Horatio. |
[39:48] | “They all fall down.” | “他们都倒下了” |
[40:18] | Walter | Walter. |
[40:19] | Walter? Walter! | Walter? Walter! |
[40:27] | Calleigh? Calleigh?! | Calleigh? Calleigh?! |
[40:29] | Calleigh | Calleigh. |
[40:36] | Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[40:39] | You hear me? | 你能听到我吗? |
[40:42] | Calleigh,listen,please. | Calleigh 醒醒 |
[40:45] | Somebody!Somebody help! Help! | 来人啊! 来人 救命! 救命! |
[40:48] | CSI:MIAMI Season08 Episode24 All Fall Down | == 本季结束 == |