| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Come on, get out of the way! | 快点儿 让开! |
| [00:09] | Shakespeare shows us in Hamlet, revenge delayed | 莎士比亚在哈姆雷特中启示我们 |
| [00:12] | invites madness. | 迟来的复仇招致疯狂 |
| [00:19] | Shakespeare shows us in Hamlet, revenge delayed | 莎士比亚在哈姆雷特中启示我们 |
| [00:22] | invites madness. | 迟来的复仇招致疯狂 |
| [00:23] | * Ring around the rosies * | * 绕着玫瑰圈铃起舞 * |
| [00:27] | * Pocketful of posies * | * 满口袋的花香四溢 * |
| [00:31] | * Ashes, ashes * | * 嘘 嘘 * |
| [00:33] | * We all fall down * | * 我们全都倒下了 * |
| [00:36] | Shakespeare shows us in Hamlet, revenge delayed | 莎士比亚在哈姆雷特中启示我们 |
| [00:39] | invites madness. | 迟来的复仇招致疯狂 |
| [00:42] | Eric. | – Eric 我过会儿打给你 |
| [00:42] | Walter! Walter! Eric, I am calling you back. | – Eric 我过会儿打给你 |
| [00:44] | Call me back, please. Call me right now. | 快打给我 |
| [00:45] | Calleigh! Calleigh. | 马上回电 |
| [00:48] | Hey, hey, hey. | 喂 喂 喂 |
| [00:50] | Calleigh, hey. Baby. | Calleigh 嘿 宝贝 |
| [00:53] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我得把你从这儿弄出去 |
| [00:58] | Somebody! | 快来人啊! |
| [01:00] | Somebody, help! | 来人 帮帮我! |
| [01:16] | I got you. | 有我在 |
| [01:19] | I got you. | 有我在 |
| [02:18] | Eric? | |
| [02:35] | Breathe, Eric, breathe. | 吸气 Eric 快吸气 |
| [02:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [02:38] | Calleigh. | |
| [02:39] | Come on, sweetheart, breathe. | 加油 亲爱的 吸气 |
| [02:56] | Calleigh, sweetheart. Calleigh, breathe. | Calleigh 亲爱的 快吸气 |
| [02:58] | Breathe. | 吸气 |
| [03:00] | Breathe! Take a breath. | – 快吸气啊! – 吸口气 |
| [03:01] | Come on, breathe! Come on, sweetheart. | – 加油 吸气! – 加油 亲爱的 |
| [03:07] | Breathe! Come on, sweetheart. | – 吸气! – 加油 亲爱的 |
| [03:09] | Breathe, come on. | 拜托 快吸气 |
| [03:11] | Breathe! | 快吸气啊! |
| [03:13] | Take a breath. | 深吸口气 |
| [03:14] | That a girl. | 好样的 |
| [03:25] | Help! | 帮帮我! |
| [03:26] | Somebody call a paramedic! | 快找医护人员来! |
| [03:28] | Somebody help! | 谁来帮帮我! |
| [03:29] | We need a paramedic right now! | 这里需要医护人员! |
| [03:31] | Come on, Jesse. | 坚持住 Jesse |
| [03:35] | Help! | 帮帮我! |
| [03:36] | Somebody, help! | 快来人帮帮我! |
| [03:37] | Jesse, come on, Jesse, breathe! | Jesse坚持住 快吸气! |
| [03:39] | Get her a paramedic! | 快给她找个急救员! |
| [03:41] | Come on, Jesse, breathe. | 拜托了 Jesse 快吸气 |
| [03:42] | Come on, Jesse. Come on, Jesse, breathe. | – 加油 Jesse – 加油 Jesse 吸气 |
| [03:43] | Come on, Jesse! | 求求你了 Jesse! |
| [03:44] | Breathe! | 快呼吸! |
| [03:46] | We can do this. No, no, no, no, no. | 我们能救你的 你不会有事的 不会的 |
| [03:47] | No, no, no, no. We can do this. | 不 不 不 我们能救活你的 |
| [03:49] | – No! Natalia. Natalia. | |
| [03:51] | Natalia. | 不! |
| [03:57] | We can do this. | 我们能救活你 |
| [03:59] | We just need help. | 我们只是需要些帮助 |
| [04:01] | Horatio, we just need some help. Natalia. Natalia. | – Horatio 我们只是需要些帮助 |
| [04:04] | He’s gone. | 他已经离开我们了 |
| [05:35] | Doctor. | 医生 |
| [05:38] | If you hadn’t shot out that window when you did, my autopsy | 要不是你开枪打破窗户 |
| [05:41] | would be full right now. | 这会儿我的尸检室恐怕要被挤满了 |
| [05:43] | Cause of death? | 死因是什么? |
| [05:45] | Based on the circumstances, | 按现在这个情况来看 |
| [05:46] | it’s likely he suffered profound cerebral hypoxia. | 是因为他脑部严重缺氧 |
| [05:49] | Oxygen deprivation. | 大脑缺氧 |
| [05:51] | How is that possible? | 原因是什么? |
| [05:53] | Any number of toxic or inert gases. | 可能是有毒气体或是惰性气体导致的 |
| [05:56] | Can’t say for sure till I sample his lung tissue. | 在我检测过他的肺部组织样本后才能下定论 |
| [06:03] | Why c…? | 为什么…? |
| [06:06] | Why couldn’t we revive him? | 为什么我们救不活他? |
| [06:08] | Well, unlike the others, | 这个呢 跟其他人不一样 |
| [06:10] | he hit his head | 在他倒下的时候 |
| [06:12] | when he fell. | 撞到了头部 |
| [06:14] | It’s possible | 很有可能 |
| [06:15] | he suffered a subdural hemorrhage. | 是因为硬脑膜下出血 |
| [06:19] | What should I do with his things? | 他的东西我该怎么处理 |
| [06:21] | -I’m sorry? -What should I do with his things? | – 什么? – 他的东西怎么处理? |
| [06:41] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我保管吧 |
| [06:44] | Hey, that the gun Starling used | 嘿 Starling杀那个女被害人时 |
| [06:46] | to kill his female victim? | 用的枪呢? |
| [06:47] | Yeah, except I dropped it during the attack. | 在呢 只是在受袭击时我把它摔了下 |
| [06:50] | Look at this. | 快看这个 |
| [06:51] | The cologne bottle that proves | 这个能证明 |
| [06:52] | Starling tried to kill his coworker- | Starling企图谋杀同事的古龙水瓶子 |
| [06:53] | it’s demolished. | 被毁了 |
| [06:54] | These are the letters he sent | 这是他寄给我们每个人的信 |
| [06:55] | all of us, which proves he coordinated | 这些能够证明 |
| [06:57] | all three attacks of university personnel. | 他跟大学工作人员的三起袭击事件有关 |
| [06:59] | Problem is, the paramedics | 可问题是 |
| [07:00] | trampled on them when they were trying to save Jesse. | 急救人员在抢救Jesse时 踩坏它们了 |
| [07:02] | Okay, so that means every piece of evidence | 好吧 那就是说每一份指证Starling的证据 |
| [07:04] | that we have on Starling has been compromised by the gas. | 都被这次的气体袭击毁坏了 |
| [07:07] | No, not everything. We still have the gun. | 不 并不是所有的 我们还有这架枪啊 |
| [07:09] | That’s true, but it was never definitively linked to him. | 这倒是真的 但不能确定跟他有关 |
| [07:14] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
| [07:15] | I don’t know how you got that gas into the lab | 我不知道你是怎么在监狱里 |
| [07:17] | while you were behind bars, | 把气体弄进实验室的 |
| [07:18] | but we’re sure as hell gonna find out. | 但我们一定会查出来的 |
| [07:20] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
| [07:21] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
| [07:34] | In case you’re interested… | 如果你想知道 |
| [07:39] | …the police officer you killed’s name was Jesse Cardoza. | 你害死的那个警察叫Jesse Cardoza |
| [07:46] | Tragic, really. | 真是悲剧啊 |
| [07:48] | And how’s all that evidence you collected against me | 你收集的那些 |
| [07:52] | on all those other murders? | 指证我杀人的证据呢? |
| [07:54] | Poof. | 噗 |
| [07:56] | You can’t prevent what happens next. | 你没能力阻止将要发生的一切 |
| [08:03] | This is exactly what Starling wanted- | 这就是Starling想要的结果 |
| [08:05] | to destroy all of our evidence. | 销毁所有证据 |
| [08:06] | This way, we can’t charge him with anything. | 这样看来 我们不能指控他了 |
| [08:08] | And exactly why we’re gonna nail him for Jesse’s killing. | 正是因为这样 我们才要将他绳之以法 为了Jesse |
| [08:11] | With every past attack, | 过去的每次谋杀 |
| [08:12] | he left behind a clue about the next. | 他都会留下一个线索 |
| [08:15] | That’s true, but we’ve scoured the lab, | 这不假 可我们已经全面检查过实验室了 |
| [08:16] | and there isn’t anything. | 并没有任何线索 |
| [08:19] | Let’s start with this, okay? | 那我们就从这个开始 好吗? |
| [08:23] | Great. THEY ALL FALL DOWN | 太好了 |
| [08:25] | Miss Boa Vista, Melissa Walls- let’s talk to her. | Boa Vista女士 我们得跟Melissa Walls谈谈了 |
| [08:28] | Starling’s PhD student. She hates him, though. | Starling的博士生 可她很讨厌他的 |
| [08:30] | But she knows him best. She may have the heads up. | 但是她最了解他了 也许能从她那儿找到些头绪 |
| [08:33] | We need to figure out | 我们要查出来 |
| [08:33] | how he introduced gas into this facility. | 他是如何把气体灌入这里的 |
| [08:36] | So, weapons at the ready. | 所以 我们要严阵以待 |
| [08:37] | He’s in custody, but he may try something. | 虽然他被拘留了 可他随时会有所行动的 |
| [08:39] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
| [08:51] | Melissa Walls? | |
| [08:53] | CSI Boa Vista, Miami-Dade PD. | 迈阿密戴德郡警局犯罪现场鉴证员 Boa Vista |
| [08:55] | Can I get you to come down to the station | 你方不方便跟我回警局一趟 |
| [08:56] | and answer some questions? | 然后回答些问题? |
| [08:59] | Now’s really not a good time. | 现在不方便 |
| [09:01] | This is regarding your advisor, Bob Starling. | 这跟你的导师Bob Starling有关 |
| [09:03] | Look, I’m trying not to think about Starling right now, okay? | 听着 我现在不愿想起Starling 可以吗? |
| [09:05] | The guy ruined my career. | 这个家伙毁了我的事业 |
| [09:07] | The guy killed a cop today. | 他今天杀死了个警察 |
| [09:09] | We don’t think he’s finished, and we’re just wondering | 我们觉得他还会继续 我只是想知道 |
| [09:10] | if you have any idea what he might be up to next. | 你有没有任何想法 接下来他会干什么 |
| [09:13] | No clue. And if I never hear his name again, | 没有 就算以后再也听不到他的名字 |
| [09:15] | it’ll be too soon. | 对我来说也太晚了 |
| [09:16] | Melissa, we really only need a few minutes of your time. | Melissa 我只会占用你几分钟的时间 |
| [09:18] | Please. | 拜托了 |
| [09:20] | We-We think he’s gonna kill again! | 我们觉得他还会再杀人的! |
| [09:21] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
| [09:22] | but I’ve got to go. | 不过我要走了 |
| [09:34] | I can tell you it came from | 我能告诉你的是 |
| [09:35] | an ink-jet printer. | 这是喷墨式打印机打出来的 |
| [09:36] | You see these droplets of ink clinging | 你看到了这些 |
| [09:38] | to the surface of the page? | 粘着在纸表面的小墨滴了吗? |
| [09:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [09:40] | Only ink-jet printers use wet ink. | 只有喷墨式打印机才使用液体墨水 |
| [09:50] | We have Starling’s printer in evidence. | Starling的打印机还在我们这儿 |
| [09:52] | Do you think it’s possible to link a letter to a printer? | 你觉得有可能把信和打印机联系上吗? |
| [09:55] | We need markers. | 我们需要墨线 |
| [09:56] | Imperfections. | 瑕疵 |
| [09:59] | There. There’s a missing band of ink. | 在那儿 有一排没有墨迹 |
| [10:01] | One of the nozzles must be clogged. | 其中的一个喷嘴一定塞住了 |
| [10:07] | I’ll see if I can match it to Starling’s printer. | 我去查下 看是不是和Starling的打印机吻合 |
| [10:09] | Maybe the clue is in the clog. | 线索应该就在阻塞的地方 |
| [10:50] | Yeah, hey, guys, I’m picking up traces of halon | 嗨 各位 我们这层的管道里 |
| [10:53] | from every single duct on the floor. | 到处都是卤代烷的痕迹 |
| [10:56] | But halon gas is a fire suppressant, | 可卤代烷是一种灭火剂 |
| [10:58] | -isn’t it? -Yeah, stuff was banned in the ’80s. | – 不是吗? – 是的 在80年代时列为违禁物品 |
| [11:00] | Starling must have gotten his hands | Starling肯定是从什么地方 |
| [11:01] | on some old tanks from somewhere. | 找到些过去没用完的卤代烷 |
| [11:03] | Right, so I guess the question is: | 没错 所以现在的问题是: |
| [11:04] | how was the halon introduced into the ducts? | 卤代烷是怎么进到管道里的 |
| [11:06] | Well, we’re guessing | 这个嘛 我猜 |
| [11:07] | the ventilation system. | 是通风系统 |
| [11:08] | That explains why only one floor was affected. | 这就是为什么只有我们这层受到了影响 |
| [11:11] | Our system’s separate from the rest of the buildings. | 我们的通风系统跟大楼里其他地方的是分开的 |
| [11:14] | Okay, here is the A.C. unit | 很好 这就是通往我们实验室的 |
| [11:16] | to the lab, Eric. | 分体式空调机组 Eric |
| [11:17] | All right, we’re on the roof. | 好了 我们在顶楼 |
| [11:18] | We’re going to check the main air intake now. | 我们现在要检查主要通风口了 |
| [11:20] | Okay, copy that. Wait a second. | – 好的 收到 – 等下 |
| [11:22] | What’s up, H? Here are the screws. | – 怎么了 H – 这里有螺丝钉 |
| [11:27] | Somebody’s opened this recently. | 最近一定有人打开过这儿 |
| [11:29] | Give me a hand, will ya? | 搭把手 好吗? |
| [11:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
| [11:37] | I got it. | 我来拿 |
| [11:40] | Eric. | |
| [11:44] | Our maintenance guys wouldn’t keep Freon up here. | 我们的维修员不会把氟利昂放在这儿的 |
| [11:59] | Halon gas. | 卤代烷 |
| [12:00] | Fed it right into the A.C. system. | 直接把它输进空调系统 |
| [12:17] | Here we go. | 搬过来 |
| [12:35] | No name, no serial number. | 没有名字 |
| [12:40] | Eric. | 没有序列号 |
| [12:42] | This label. | 看这里的标签 |
| [12:43] | There’s some lettering on there. There’s just too much rust. | 这儿有些什么字 只是铁锈太多了 |
| [12:46] | Let’s see what we’ve got here. | 我们来看看这儿有什么 |
| [12:49] | “SITY.” | |
| [12:53] | University. | 大学 |
| [12:53] | Like Dade University. | 比如戴德大学 |
| [12:59] | This tank is from the university where you work. | 这个罐子来自你工作的大学 |
| [13:01] | Something you want to tell us, Bob? | 有没有什么要说的呢 Bob? |
| [13:05] | You don’t have my hands on that. | 可你不能证明这是我的 |
| [13:07] | Oh, would you look at that. | 噢 快看看呀 |
| [13:12] | Cuff him! | 拷起来! |
| [13:14] | How the hell did you get out of these? | 你究竟怎么弄开的? |
| [13:15] | When you gonna understand | 你们到底什么时候才能明白 |
| [13:16] | I’m smarter than all of you put together? | 我比你们全部加起来都聪明? |
| [13:19] | By the time I’m done, | 我任务完成之时 |
| [13:20] | you’ll all be dead- every last one of you. | 你们每一个人都会死的 |
| [13:22] | Somebody is going to die, but it’s not going to be us. | 是有人会死 但不是我们 |
| [13:25] | Frank, take him downstairs. | Frank 把他带到楼下 |
| [13:27] | Throw his ass in solitary. | 关在单独监禁室 |
| [13:32] | The clock is ticking, Horatio. You understand me? | 时间在一分一秒消逝 Horatio 你明白吗? |
| [13:55] | Hey, why hasn’t anybody cleaned this officer’s face? | 嘿 怎么没人把这名警官的脸清理干净? |
| [13:59] | He’s still being processed, sir. | 长官 他的尸体仍在处理中 |
| [14:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
| [14:23] | Jesse… | |
| [14:26] | Jesse, Jesse, Jesse. | |
| [14:44] | Just came by to say, uh… | 我就是过来 |
| [14:47] | to say bye. | 道个别 |
| [14:55] | You know, we had a game tonight,me and you. | 我说 今晚上咱们本来约好比赛 就咱俩 |
| [15:00] | I was going to kick your butt, too. | 我本来准备好好收拾你一下 |
| [15:23] | I called your mom. | 我给你妈妈打过电话 |
| [15:26] | She wants you back in California. | 她想接你回加州 |
| [15:30] | H is going to make that happen. | 老H会让你妈妈如愿以偿 |
| [15:38] | Man, I’m gonna miss you. | 伙计 我会想你的 |
| [16:08] | Glass? | 怎么会有玻璃 |
| [16:19] | Go ahead. Right. | – 请进吧 – 好 |
| [16:22] | Natalia, when you found | Natalia 当你发现Jessi时 |
| [16:24] | Jesse, think back- | 仔细回想一下 |
| [16:27] | could you tell what he was working on? | 能记起他当时在处理什么吗 |
| [16:29] | Uh, uh, no. | 呃 不 |
| [16:29] | I mean, honestly, I was just so distracted. I didn’t even… | 实话说我当时心神不宁的 想不起 |
| [16:32] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
| [16:34] | Well, I found this piece of glass | 我发现有片碎玻璃 |
| [16:35] | lodged in his head. | 嵌在他的头上 |
| [16:37] | I think it’s from this room. | 我想这是他房间里的玻璃 |
| [16:38] | And I want to know what it’s from. | 我想知道是什么东西上的玻璃 |
| [16:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [16:43] | We can figure this out. | 我们来搞个清楚 |
| [16:43] | Let’s do it. | 开始干吧 |
| [16:57] | Okay… | 嗯 |
| [16:58] | so this piece of glass is from Jesse’s head wound. | 玻璃是在Jesse头上的伤口里 |
| [17:01] | I got roller marks, | 上面有滚痕 |
| [17:02] | round edges. | 圆边 |
| [17:05] | This is tempered glass. | 这是钢化玻璃 |
| [17:07] | Okay, so maybe from a test tube? | 这么说也许是试管 |
| [17:09] | No. That’s bora silicate glass. | 不 试管是硅酸盐玻璃 |
| [17:11] | It’s strong, | 很硬 |
| [17:12] | -but it’s not tempered. -Okay, try this one. | – 但没有钢化那么强 – 那好 试试这个 |
| [17:14] | All right. | 好的 |
| [17:18] | Sharp edges, greenish hue. | 尖边 呈绿色 |
| [17:21] | This isn’t it. | 不是这种玻璃 |
| [17:22] | Okay, all right. | 行 |
| [17:32] | I’ve got Starling’s camera. | 我发现了Starling的相机 |
| [17:34] | And it’s broken. The glass is broken on it. | 相机坏了 上面的玻璃碎掉了 |
| [17:36] | Oh, bring it. | 给我 |
| [17:45] | Roller marks. Round edg… | 滚痕 圆边 |
| [17:47] | This is it. This is what Jesse was working on. | 就是这种 Jessi当时在处理相机 |
| [18:08] | There’s no memory card? | 没有记忆卡么 |
| [18:11] | Benton. | |
| [18:12] | Benton, Dave! | |
| [18:16] | -Hey! -What’s up? | – 嘿 – 怎么了 |
| [18:17] | My hands are kind of full right now. | 我现在空不出手来 |
| [18:18] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Did, uh, did Jesse ask you | 嗯 嗯 今天上午Jesse有没有 |
| [18:20] | to process anything this morning, like a memory card? | 要你处理记忆卡? |
| [18:22] | Yeah. Where is it? | – 有 – 卡呢? |
| [18:24] | Right over there. | 就在那里 |
| [18:31] | What’s on it? I haven’t checked it yet. | – 里面是什么照片? – 我还没开始检查呢 |
| [18:36] | Come on, come on, come on. | 给点力啊 |
| [18:41] | Hey… | 嘿 |
| [18:43] | you can recover deleted photos, right? | 你能把删除的照片复原是吧? |
| [18:44] | I could. The server’s down. | 我能 但是服务器崩了 |
| [18:46] | I can’t pull up the photo recovery software | 在服务器修好之前 |
| [18:48] | till this thing is fixed. | 我无法打开照片复原软件 |
| [18:51] | All right, show me the problem. | 好吧 你困难出在哪 |
| [18:54] | All right, so let’s go over this again. | 好了 我们再重新过一遍 |
| [18:56] | Loman found a concentration of six percent of halon | Loman在Jessi肺部组织里发现浓度6%的卤代烷 |
| [18:59] | in Jesse’s tissues, so if we feed halon into this box, we can | 如果我们将盒子内充满卤代烷 |
| [19:02] | time how long it takes to get a concentration of six percent. | 就能得出浓度达到6%所需的时间 |
| [19:04] | Apply that to an area the same size as the lab, | 以此类推得到实验室同等面积的结果 |
| [19:07] | and we can figure out when Starling introduced the gas. | 这样就能得出Starling何时释放气体 |
| [19:11] | Place him at the scene of the crime. | 得到他在犯罪现场的证据 |
| [19:15] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
| [19:17] | Okay, I’m turning on the gas now. | 好的 我这就开始充气 |
| [19:26] | Stop. | 停下 |
| [19:26] | Five seconds. | – 5秒 – 5秒 |
| [19:30] | Okay, this box is, uh, | 这个箱子是 |
| [19:33] | 16 cubic feet, right? | 16立方英尺 对吧? |
| [19:37] | The lab is about 200,000 cubic feet. | 实验室大概20万立方英尺 |
| [19:43] | What’s the math? | 相除得多少 |
| [19:44] | – 12500 12,500. | |
| [19:48] | Okay… | 好的 |
| [19:49] | It took five seconds, right? | 耗时5秒钟? |
| [19:53] | Divide that by ten percent of the air flow, | 算上10%的空气流动 |
| [19:56] | we get, uh… | 得到 |
| [19:56] | 6,250 seconds divided by 60 seconds. | 6250秒 再除以60 |
| [20:04] | So in minutes, | 换算成分钟的话 |
| [20:05] | we’ve got how many? | 结果是多少 |
| [20:06] | 104. | 104分 |
| [20:08] | 104 minutes | 104分钟 |
| [20:09] | divided by three tanks… | 然后再除以3个罐子 |
| [20:12] | What’s the math on that? | 最后结果是几 |
| [20:13] | 35 minutes. | 35分钟 |
| [20:15] | 35 minutes. Starling introduced the gas | 35分钟 Starling在我们倒下35分钟前 |
| [20:18] | 35 minutes before we all fell down. | 拧开了放气阀门 |
| [20:21] | Starling was teaching a class in the lecture hall | Starling在袭击发生35分钟前 |
| [20:23] | 35 minutes before the attack, | 正在讲堂内授课 |
| [20:25] | so this test lets Starling off the hook. | 这个实验反倒证明Starling的清白 |
| [20:30] | Uh-uh. Not necessarily. | 那可不一定 |
| [20:37] | H. Starling had an accomplice. | H Starling有一个同伙 |
| [20:46] | Her car’s in the garage, and she’s not answering. | 她的车在车库 但是没人应门 |
| [21:00] | Melissa, it’s Miami-Dade P.D. | Melissa 迈阿密戴德郡警局的 |
| [21:02] | Wait, don’t open the door! | 等一下 不要开门 |
| [21:04] | Melissa, open the door now. | Melissa 现在把门打开 |
| [21:06] | We need to ask you some questions. | 我们有问题要问你 |
| [21:07] | Stop, stop, stop. Don’t come in. | 不要敲了 别进来 |
| [21:09] | The door is rigged. | 门被动了手脚 |
| [21:11] | Okay, Melissa, you hang on. Let’s get the snake, okay? | 好吧 Melissa 你坚持下 我们来排除险情 嗯? |
| [21:32] | The door’s connected to a wire. | 有一根导线连在门上 |
| [21:34] | If we open it, we pull the trigger. | 如果我们开了门 就会扣动扳机 |
| [21:37] | You cuff him. | 你来铐 |
| [21:38] | Do you think she’s alone? | 你觉得她是一个人吗 |
| [21:40] | You know, it’s too hard to tell, Eric. | 很难讲啊 Eric |
| [21:43] | The only other way | 还有一种方法 |
| [21:44] | into this place | 能进到她的房间 |
| [21:45] | is that window. | 就是爬那扇窗户 |
| [21:48] | We’re on the second floor. | 我们在二楼上哎 |
| [22:26] | Please help me. | 快救救我 |
| [22:32] | Help me. | 救救我 |
| [22:34] | Melissa, listen to me. | Melissa 听我说 |
| [22:35] | Don’t move. | 你不要动 |
| [22:37] | Please… please hurry. | 请快点救我 |
| [22:48] | Okay, sweetheart. | 女士 |
| [22:50] | All right, hang on. | 你坚持住 |
| [22:53] | Hang on. | 挺住 |
| [22:56] | Hang on. | 挺住 |
| [23:00] | Hang on. | 坚持就是胜利 |
| [23:11] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [23:12] | Okay, don’t worry about that now. | 现在先别想了 |
| [23:14] | Don’t worry about that now. | 别想了啊 |
| [23:16] | That’s not important. | 那个不重要 |
| [23:19] | It’s not important. Here you go. | 不重要了 你安全了 |
| [23:22] | I can’t believe you helped me. | 我不敢相信你会救我 |
| [23:24] | After everything I did. | 尤其是在我因为论文 |
| [23:26] | I interfered with your case against Starling, | 介入Starling一案后的 |
| [23:28] | all for my thesis. | 所作所为 |
| [23:29] | Got a serial number. I’m going to run it. | 找到一组序列号 我会检索的 |
| [23:32] | -Did Starling do this? -I don’t know. | – 刚才一切是Starling干的? – 我不知道 |
| [23:35] | Whoever it was, he was waiting for me when I got home. | 不管是谁 这个人都等到我回家 |
| [23:38] | I never even saw him. | 我连他的脸都没看清 |
| [23:41] | Rifle belongs to a Keith Garwood. | 来福枪是一名叫Keith Garwood的人的 |
| [23:43] | Who is that? | 这位又是谁? |
| [23:45] | Says that he works at Dade University, | 文件说他在戴德大学工作 |
| [23:47] | but the file doesn’t specify his occupation. | 但是没说他具体是干什么的 |
| [23:49] | Does that ring a bell? He’s the janitor. | – 这名字你耳熟不 – 他是个门卫 |
| [23:51] | He’s always at the back of Starling’s lecture hall. | 他逢Starling的课必坐后排 |
| [23:53] | He idolizes the guy. | 他奉Starling为偶像 |
| [23:55] | Thank you, Melissa. | 谢谢 Melissa |
| [23:59] | Keith Garwood, MDPD. Stop right now. | Keith Garwood 戴德郡警局的 站住 |
| [24:06] | Get out of the way! | 大家让开! |
| [24:07] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
| [24:23] | Keith Garwood, you’re under arrest for murder. | Keith Garwood 你因涉嫌谋杀被逮捕了 |
| [24:27] | I didn’t do anything like that. | 我没有杀什么人 |
| [24:28] | Then why did you run? I got two DUIs. | – 那你跑什么 – 我有两次酒后驾驶 |
| [24:31] | I get arrested, I lose my job. | 再被捕的话就得下岗 |
| [24:32] | You should have thought of that before you gassed | 在你往我实验室里充卤代烷气体之前 |
| [24:34] | my whole team with halon, my friend. | 你就该想到这一点 朋友 |
| [24:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你说什么呀 我不明白 |
| [24:37] | We found the tanks | 我们发现气罐是 |
| [24:38] | from the university. | 出自戴德大学的 |
| [24:40] | That’s hazmat stuff. | 那可是危险品哎 |
| [24:41] | That stuff’s under lock and key 24-seven. | 危险品时时刻刻都被锁得妥妥的 |
| [24:43] | You have the keys for it? Well, yeah, but… | – 你有危险品的钥匙? – 有 但是 |
| [24:45] | But what?! But what? | 但是啥? |
| [24:46] | I want you to show us. | 我想让你带我们去看看 |
| [24:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
| [24:52] | University keeps all the hazardous materials over here. | 戴德大学把危险品都放在那 |
| [24:54] | Yeah, well, you’re going to show us. | 你正要带我们去看看 |
| [24:56] | This- right here? | 这里 就在这? |
| [24:59] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
| [25:01] | Is there a problem? | 有问题么? |
| [25:02] | Three of the canisters of halon are gone. | 少了3罐卤代烷 |
| [25:05] | Yeah. | 看出来了 |
| [25:07] | Looks like they’re missing, H. | 看上去少了3罐啊 H |
| [25:08] | Where are they, Keith? | 哪去了 Keith? |
| [25:10] | I don’t know. | 你问我我问谁 |
| [25:15] | Keith, come here. | Keith 过来 |
| [25:18] | Keith, listen to me. | Keith 我跟你讲 |
| [25:20] | When someone lies to me, | 当有人在我跟前撒谎时 |
| [25:21] | it really, really hurts my feelings. | 这十分 十分伤我感情 |
| [25:24] | You’re Starling’s boy. | 你是Starling的人 |
| [25:25] | You’ve been with him the whole time, right? Go. | 你最近一直和他在一起吧? 说 |
| [25:29] | How did he get you to do it?! Money? | 他是怎样勾你做帮凶的 给你钱? |
| [25:31] | You cops are all the same. | 天下条子一般蠢 |
| [25:33] | You think people are just motivated by money. | 你们认为金钱能使鬼推磨 |
| [25:35] | We know you worship Starling. | 我们知道你崇拜Starling |
| [25:37] | How did he convince you to kill a cop? | 他是怎样说服你去杀警察的? |
| [25:39] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么? |
| [25:40] | Nobody said anything about killing a cop. | 谁说什么杀警察了 |
| [25:43] | A police officer was murdered. That’s on you. | 有一名警官被谋杀了 你嫌疑最大 |
| [25:45] | In the state of Florida, Keith, it’s a mandatory death sentence. | 在佛罗里达 Keith 会被判死刑 |
| [25:50] | What’s he planning next?! | 他下一步的计划是什么 |
| [25:52] | I think I want my lawyer. | 我想我需要名律师 |
| [25:54] | You want a lawyer? | 你想要律师? |
| [25:55] | Nobody is going to be able to save you now. | 现在没有人能救你 |
| [26:07] | So it looks like Garwood’s going to lawyer up. | Garwood要找律师 |
| [26:09] | And we still don’t know what Starling’s planning next. | 我们还没查明Starling下一步计划 |
| [26:12] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现? |
| [26:13] | This is the round from Garwood’s rifle. | 这是从Garwood的枪中取出的子弹 |
| [26:16] | What, something’s off? | 怎么 少了什么吗? |
| [26:18] | The weight’s off. | 重量有点问题 |
| [26:24] | This bullet weights 4.7 grams. | 这发子弹重4.7克 |
| [26:26] | Your common.223 weighs about 3.6. | 点223口径的子弹重约3.6克 |
| [26:28] | So the bullet’s heavy. | 这颗子弹也太沉了 |
| [26:29] | I mean, there’s variance in batches, right? | 可能是批次的不同造成的? |
| [26:32] | Well, they vary two to three grains, but not 17. | 两到三发重量有误差就罢了 但17发不能都不准 |
| [26:35] | What would account for that kind of a difference? | 那该如何解释这一现象? |
| [26:38] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
| [26:39] | Hand me that bullet puller, will you? | 把拔弹器递给我 行么? |
| [26:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
| [26:45] | Thanks. Yeah. | 谢谢 |
| [26:56] | Wow. | 哇 |
| [27:01] | That looks like sand. | 看上去是沙子啊 |
| [27:04] | Miami’s finest. | 迈阿密最好的沙子 |
| [27:05] | Somebody replaced the gunpowder with sand. | 有人用沙子换掉子弹中的火药 |
| [27:07] | Suddenly, the projectile doesn’t project. | 那样子弹就打不出去 |
| [27:09] | Without gunpowder, the gun won’t fire. | 没有火药 枪是不会开火的 |
| [27:11] | Lucky for Melissa Walls. | Melissa Walls真幸运 |
| [27:13] | Means that Garwood got duped. | 这也就是说Garwood被人涮了 |
| [27:23] | Right there, okay? | 押那儿 |
| [27:34] | Can he see me? | 他能看到我么? |
| [27:36] | Keith, this is your chance. | Keith 给你最后一次机会 |
| [27:38] | What is the plan? | 他的计划是什么? |
| [27:42] | Ticktock. | 滴答 |
| [27:44] | Ticktock, ticktock, ticktock, | 滴答 滴答 滴答 |
| [27:47] | He’s killed three people. | 他杀了三个人 |
| [27:50] | I’m not going to be the fourth. | 我不想成为第四人 |
| [27:51] | Okay, suit yourself. Take him. | 好 你自便吧 带他走 |
| [27:55] | Ticktock. | 滴答 |
| [27:57] | Ticktock. Ticktock. | 滴答滴答 |
| [28:00] | Ticktock. | 滴答 |
| [28:02] | Ticktock, ticktock, ticktock, | 滴答滴答滴答 |
| [28:04] | ticktock, ticktock, ticktock, ticktock. | 滴答滴答滴答 |
| [28:06] | So this is Starling’s letter to me? | 这是Starling给我的信? |
| [28:08] | Well, we’ve proven it came from Bob Starling’s printer. | 这信被证实出自Bob Starling的打印机 |
| [28:11] | Do we have a clue yet? | 现在我们有线索没? |
| [28:12] | Nothing in or on the printer, | 打印机内外都没发现指纹 |
| [28:14] | and the only thing we found on the paper itself | 唯一的发现是在纸张上 |
| [28:16] | are some odd shiny areas. | 有几处古怪的闪烁区域 |
| [28:18] | I sent a sample to trace. | 我把样本送去化验 |
| [28:20] | It’s almost like someone spilled nail polish on the page. | 很像是有人把指甲油洒在纸上 |
| [28:23] | Unless they were using invisible ink. | 除非用的是隐形墨水 |
| [28:25] | Would you hold that up, please? | 你能拿着这张纸么? |
| [28:27] | Invisible ink fluoresces under UV. | 隐形墨水在紫外线下发出荧光 |
| [28:51] | What do you think this is? | 你认为这是什么? |
| [28:54] | Eric, it’s a cipher. | Eric 这是密码 |
| [28:55] | Like the one the Zodiac Killer used in San Francisco. | 和旧金山十二宫连环杀手的手段相仿 |
| [28:58] | That’s exactly right. | 没错 |
| [28:59] | So it’s our job to decode it. | 我们的职责就是破解它 |
| [29:02] | It’s a graphical language, | 这是图形语言 |
| [29:03] | like Egyptian hieroglyphics. | 就像是埃及象形文字 |
| [29:05] | Hey, there are a lot of different cultures | 嘿 象形文字中包容了 |
| [29:06] | that used hieroglyphics. | 很多不同的文化 |
| [29:08] | Sumerians, the Babylonians, | 包括苏美尔文化 巴比伦文化 |
| [29:09] | the Mayans. | 还有玛雅文化 |
| [29:10] | The Mayans who predicted | 玛雅人预言了 |
| [29:12] | the End of Days. | 世界末日 |
| [29:14] | Yeah, if you believe in the prophecy, | 如果那是真的 |
| [29:15] | we are headed for an apocalypse. | 那我们就将面临一场浩劫 |
| [29:17] | Yeah, just nobody can decide on how that might happen. | 没错 只是不知道灾难会如何降临 |
| [29:19] | Some think asteroid, nuclear war, | 有人认为会是小行星撞地球 或是核战争 |
| [29:22] | worldwide pandemic flu. | 亦或是全球性流感 |
| [29:24] | “Mass pandemics, | “大规模传染病 |
| [29:25] | “such as the bubonic plague, | “如黑死病 |
| [29:27] | “reify the value of human life, and in turn, | “不仅反映了人类生命的价值 同时 |
| [29:30] | “the societal ramifications | “也展现出其对人类社会 |
| [29:32] | for crimes against humanity, as well. “ | “危害的恶果” |
| [29:35] | The focus of Starling’s work. | 紧咬Starling的研究 |
| [29:38] | Well, the server’s down, | 系统故障 |
| [29:38] | so we’re gonna have to go old-school. | 我们得用老一套办事 |
| [30:43] | “Man marks Earth ruin. “ | “芒芒九围 每有遗虚” |
| [30:46] | “Man marks Earth ruin. ” I- I don’t get it. | “芒芒九围 每有遗虚” 我不明白 |
| [30:48] | “Roll on, thou deep and dark blue ocean, roll. | “皇涛澜汗 灵海幽冥 |
| [30:51] | “10,000 fleets sweep over thee in vain. | “万艘鼓楫 泛若轻萍 |
| [30:55] | “Man marks the Earth with ruin, | “芒芒九围 每有遗虚 |
| [30:57] | but his control stops with the shore. “ | “旷者天沼 匪人攸居” |
| [30:59] | It’s from a poem by Lord Byron. | 这是一首拜伦的诗 |
| [31:01] | And you just have that memorized? | 你都可以背下来? |
| [31:03] | I’m English. Byron’s in my blood. | 我是英国人 对拜伦的诗可谓是轻车熟路 |
| [31:06] | What does it mean? | 有什么寓意吗? |
| [31:07] | I have absolutely no idea. | 完全没有想法 |
| [31:09] | Well, it sounds to me like it’s referring to the beach. | 我会想到海滩 |
| [31:13] | -The beach. -You know, there’s a… | 海滩 你是否知道… |
| [31:16] | there’s a Byron Crest Hotel on Pier 25. | 在25号码头有一个拜伦酒店 |
| [31:18] | Yes, there is. | 是的 |
| [31:19] | “Man marks Earth ruin… “ | “芒芒九围 每有遗虚” |
| [31:23] | “But his control stops at the shore. “ | “旷者天沼 匪人攸居” |
| [31:27] | Clock is ticking, Horatio. You understand me? | 时钟在滴答作响 Horatio 你明白我意思吗? |
| [31:29] | “Clock is ticking. “ | 时钟在滴答作响 |
| [31:32] | Eric, there’s a bomb on Pier 25. | Eric 25号码头有定时炸弹 |
| [31:51] | Everybody off the pier right away! Right away! | 所有人撤离码头 现在 马上 |
| [31:53] | There you go. Right away! | 快走 马上 |
| [31:55] | Everybody off the pier right now! | 所有人立即离开码头 |
| [31:57] | Come on, let’s go! Let’s go! | 快 快逃 |
| [32:01] | Everybody off the pier! Come on! Get out. | 所有人离开码头 |
| [32:24] | Eric. | 快点离开 |
| [32:39] | Unit 35 en route to Miami West Prison. | 35号嫌犯前往西迈阿密监狱 |
| [32:41] | ETA… | 预计 |
| [32:43] | 15 minutes. | – 15分钟后到 – 收到 |
| [32:51] | H, be careful. | H 当心 |
| [32:57] | Get out of here, Eric. | 离开这里 Eric |
| [33:00] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不去 |
| [33:16] | What time is it? | 现在几点? |
| [33:19] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
| [33:26] | POOF | 噗 |
| [33:32] | We’ve been had. | 我们中计了 |
| [33:33] | It’s a diversion. | 他用调虎离山之计 |
| [33:34] | He’s escaping. | 想逃跑 |
| [33:35] | We’ll never make it in time, H. | 我们来不及的 H |
| [33:37] | They’re too far away. | 他们离我们太远了 |
| [33:37] | I was just asking. | 我只是问问 |
| [33:39] | -You don’t have to be so rude. -If you don’t shut up, | – 你不必那么冲 – 如果你不闭嘴 |
| [33:40] | I’ll make you. | 那就我来帮你 |
| [34:26] | Starling! | |
| [34:28] | All units in the vicinity- | 所有人员正在赶往现场 |
| [34:30] | there are reports of gunfire and an escaped convict. | 现场有交火 有一名嫌犯逃往 |
| [34:32] | Proceed to the Rickenbacker Causeway. | Rickenbacker堤道 |
| [34:34] | The Rickenbacker Causeway, immediately. | 立即前往Rickenbacker堤道 |
| [34:44] | Frank! | |
| [34:53] | So what happened? | 有什么发现? |
| [34:55] | It’s a remote-triggered rifle, so it didn’t need | 这是把遥控来复枪 |
| [34:57] | an operator to fire. | 可以遥控开枪 |
| [34:58] | How did Starling pull all this off | Starling是怎么做到的 |
| [34:59] | when we had him and his accomplice behind bars? | 我们把他和他的同谋都抓起来了啊? |
| [35:02] | He’s killed remotely before. | 他先前就试验过 |
| [35:04] | It’s possible he could have set it up a week ago. | 兴许他一礼拜前就安排好这一切了 |
| [35:06] | Tell me about the rounds. | 他用什么子弹 |
| [35:08] | .223. Same as the bullet that was used on Melissa Walls. | 点223 和之前打Melissa的是同一种子弹 |
| [35:11] | But that was a dud. I mean, these clearly weren’t. | 但之前是哑弹 我是说 这回可不是 |
| [35:14] | Why would he use real ammo for the escape | 为何逃走的时候用真枪实弹 |
| [35:16] | and duds on Melissa? | 却对Melissa用哑弹? |
| [35:18] | Because maybe she wasn’t supposed to die. | 因为她命不该绝 |
| [35:25] | Baby’s back. | 系统恢复 |
| [35:26] | Dave, the memory card. | Dave 恢复记忆卡 |
| [35:28] | Right. | 嗯 |
| [35:32] | Card is in. | 载入 |
| [35:34] | We do have some deleted files. | 的确有些删除文件 |
| [35:37] | Let me see if I can find ’em using the retrieval software. | 我拿恢复软件试试 |
| [35:44] | Go back. | 倒回去 |
| [35:47] | No, no, two more. | 不 不 再往前两张 |
| [35:53] | That’s Melissa Walls. | 是Melissa Walls |
| [35:55] | Send these to H, ASAP. | 传给H 尽快 |
| [35:56] | Good job. You, too. | – 干得好 – 你也是 |
| [36:01] | H, take a look at this. | H 瞧瞧这个 |
| [36:04] | Starling and Melissa. | Starling和Melissa |
| [36:06] | That’s why there was sand in the bullet. | 这就能解释为什么子弹里有沙了 |
| [36:08] | Melissa only wanted us to think she was in danger. | Melissa只想让我们以为她身处危险 |
| [36:11] | And she hands us Garwood’s rifle. I mean… | 她给了我们Garwood的枪 我是说 |
| [36:14] | Who leaves a gun behind with a serial number on it? | 谁会在枪上留下一推数字? |
| [36:16] | So the janitor wasn’t the accomplice. | 所以门卫并不是他的同谋 |
| [36:19] | It’s our friend Melissa. | 是我们的朋友Melissa |
| [36:28] | You gassed my lab for Starling, Melissa. | 你为救Starling在实验室里释放毒气 Melissa |
| [36:35] | We know you swapped the gunpowder out | 你在点233的弹头里 |
| [36:36] | in the.223 round with sand… | 掉包倒入沙子 |
| [36:39] | stole the janitor’s gun, | 偷走门卫的枪 |
| [36:40] | put a fake bullet in it, aimed it at yourself. | 换了假子弹 并将枪口对准自己 |
| [36:43] | Made yourself look like Starling’s victim, | 假扮自己受到Starling的攻击 |
| [36:45] | when all along you were his accomplice. | 实际上你却是他的同谋 |
| [36:55] | And then you helped him escape… | 之后你帮他逃跑 |
| [36:58] | Melissa. | |
| [37:02] | Thought we wouldn’t know the difference? | 以为我们都闷在鼓里? |
| [37:03] | Garwood would take the fall for all of this? | Garwood承担全责吗? |
| [37:06] | But now it’s you who’s swinging from the hook, Melissa. | 现在轮到你做垂死挣扎了 Melissa |
| [37:13] | It was all Bob’s idea. | 一切都是Bob的主意 |
| [37:15] | It was all Bob’s idea? | 都是Bob的主意? |
| [37:16] | And what, you think a jury’s going to take your word for it? | 你觉得陪审团会相信你的只言片语吗? |
| [37:21] | Think about it, Melissa! | 好好想想吧 Melissa |
| [37:22] | All the evidence points to you! | 你集众疑点于一身 |
| [37:24] | Starling’s hands are clean. | Starling可是清白之躯啊 |
| [37:28] | And you’re gonna be holding the bag alone, Melissa. | 而你将独自一人 锒铛入狱 Melissa |
| [37:31] | Alone. | 独自一人 |
| [37:33] | My God. | 天哪 |
| [37:36] | Bob told me to set up the janitor. | Bob说会陷害门卫 |
| [37:41] | I never realized he was gonna set me up, too. | 没想到他把我也出卖了 |
| [37:46] | And right now we’ve got you for all of this, | 现在你要全权负责 |
| [37:49] | and we’re happy to take it. | 这样我们也好办事 |
| [37:51] | It’s gonna be you for Jesse’s murder, Melissa. | 你会成为谋杀Jesse的罪犯 Melissa |
| [37:54] | You. | 是你 |
| [37:59] | What if I can make a deal? | 我们能做个交易吗? |
| [38:01] | Give you Starling? | 把Starling供出来? |
| [38:06] | You want to make a deal? | 你想做交易? |
| [38:11] | She wants to make a deal, Eric. | 她要和我们谈条件 Eric |
| [38:14] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
| [38:17] | Good move. | 明智之举 |
| [38:40] | Honey… | 亲爱的… |
| [38:44] | I’m so glad you made it. | 很高兴你成功了 |
| [38:45] | Really? | 真的? |
| [38:47] | Because it looks like you were about to push off without me. | 看上去你好像要把我甩了 一个人逃 |
| [38:50] | Maybe you didn’t notice all those people out there | 也许你没有发现 |
| [38:52] | searching for yours truly. | 自己是个忠诚的爱人 |
| [38:53] | Is that all you care about, yours truly? | 你就在乎这个所谓的忠诚? |
| [38:57] | I killed a cop for you! | 我为你杀了个警察 |
| [39:00] | I thought you were smarter than that. | 我可觉得你那是随机应变 |
| [39:01] | -Smarter than killing someone? -No. | – 机灵到去杀人了? – 不 |
| [39:03] | For thinking I wouldn’t figure out that you’re wearing a wire. | 我怎么也猜不到你会带个窃听器 |
| [39:09] | You’d just let me rot in jail? | 你只想让我牢底坐穿 |
| [39:11] | After everything that I did for you?! | 根本不在我为你所做的一切 |
| [39:13] | A robot could do what you did. You’re a user. | – 连个机器人都不如 – 你就会利用人 |
| [39:15] | You’ve always used people to do | 你一直在利用别人 |
| [39:16] | your dirty work. No wonder you couldn’t get tenure! | 干你那些肮脏的勾当 怪不得坐不稳自己的位置 |
| [39:19] | I have more intelligence in my pinky finger than you | 你们这些忘恩负义的废物 |
| [39:22] | or any of those other underqualified ingrates! | 连我的一根汗毛都比不上 |
| [39:25] | You could have never pulled off gassing that crime lab | 没听明白我的意思 |
| [39:28] | if I hadn’t told you exactly what to do! | 你也不该按部就班 在实验室里放毒气 |
| [39:31] | “Man marks Earth with ruin… | “芒芒九围 每有遗虚 |
| [39:36] | but his control stops at the shore. “ | “旷者天沼 匪人攸居” |
| [39:40] | You’re late again, Horatio. | 你又晚了一步 Horatio |
| [39:41] | There’s your wire. There’s nothing on it. | 你的窃听器在那儿 什么都没录到 |
| [39:43] | I hate to disappoint you, my friend, | 真不该让你失望 我的朋友 |
| [39:45] | but that’s not the whole story, is it, Melissa? | 亮出来给他看看 Melissa? |
| [39:52] | Here you go. | 瞧 |
| [39:54] | You should have everything you need. | 你应该查得更仔细点 |
| [39:56] | Sorry, honey, | 对不起 亲爱的 |
| [39:57] | I had to look after yours truly this time. | 这回我得忠诚点了 |
| [40:01] | Down on the ground, hands on your head right now. | 趴到地上 把手放到头上 |
| [40:04] | You’re under arrest for the murder | 你因谋杀Jesse |
| [40:05] | of Jesse Cardoza. | Cardoza被捕了 |
| [40:08] | Jesse Cardoza was our friend. | Jesse Cardoza是我们的朋友 |
| [40:54] | Have a safe trip. | 一路走好 |
| [41:27] | How did you know I was gonna be here, H? | 你这么知道我会在这儿 H? |
| [41:28] | Where else would you be, Walter? | 你还能在哪儿 Walter? |
| [41:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
| [41:34] | We’re always here for each other. | 我们心系彼此 |
| [41:39] | I’m on Walter’s team, | 我加入Walter队 |
| [41:41] | ’cause frankly, uh, Calleigh and I bet money on this, | 老实说 Calleigh和我有个赌局 |
| [41:43] | and I want to throw the game. | 我想做赢家 |
| [41:45] | I got Natalia. All right. | – 我要Natalia – 好的 |
| [41:46] | Let’s go, babe. | 上吧 |
| [41:47] | Oh, gonna take pinkus over here? That’s right. | – 大战一场 – 好的 |
| [41:48] | Three years varsity. I will hurt you. If I’m getting | 在校代表队打了三年球 我来挫挫你们的锐气 |
| [41:50] | left on the bench, then I’m gonna blow the whistle. | 没我的份的话 我就来当裁判 |
| [42:20] | This is for Jesse. | 献给Jesse的 |