时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Where does Jared think you are? | Jared以为你在哪? |
[00:13] | I told him he was free for the night; | 跟他说了 今晚让他放个假 |
[00:15] | That I had to help a friend. | 我要帮助个朋友 |
[00:17] | Okay, but really, how’s sitting in a spa going to help me get a date? | 说实话 泡温泉怎么帮我得到约会 |
[00:22] | Relax you, for once. | 放松一次 |
[00:25] | Guys like a relaxed, confident girl. | 男人们喜欢轻松自信的女孩儿 |
[00:29] | I’m confident when I’m painting. | 我画画的时候很自信 |
[00:31] | Less painting… | 少画点… |
[00:33] | more dating. | 多约会 |
[00:35] | I don’t trust people. | 我不信任别人 |
[00:38] | Never have. | 从没信任过 |
[00:39] | Roomie, you trust me; That’s a start. | 姑娘 你可以从信任我开始 |
[00:56] | Do you get the feeling someone’s watching us? | 你觉不觉得有人在看着我们? |
[00:59] | Well, now I do. | 现在觉得了 |
[01:04] | I’m going to get my cell. | 我去拿手机 |
[01:06] | So, what… you can take a picture of the sky? | 嗯?你要照这天空? |
[01:09] | Call campus security. | 打给校警 |
[01:11] | Don’t you think you’re being a little… paranoid? | 你是不是有点疑神疑鬼? |
[01:59] | Corinne. | |
[02:01] | Did you hear me? | 听到了吗? |
[02:30] | 911. | 这里是911 |
[02:31] | My name is Monica Dow. | 我是Monica Dow |
[02:33] | I think my friend is dead. | 我朋友死了 |
[02:39] | All units. All units. | 全体队员注意!全体队员注意! |
[02:41] | Suspect in the campus stabbing’s on foot,heading northbound. | 校园刺伤案嫌疑人正在朝北逃跑 |
[02:53] | Move! Move! | 快 快 |
[02:56] | ??? | 在那边 |
[03:02] | Stop! | 站住! |
[03:05] | Hey! Don’t move. | 嘿 不许动 |
[03:07] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放到我能看见的地方 |
[03:09] | Corinne’s my girlfriend. I was just watching her. | Corinne是我女友 我只是看看她 |
[03:12] | – Got him? – Yeah. | – 抓住了? – 嗯 |
[03:13] | Well, now your girlfriend’s dead. | 你女朋友死了 |
[03:15] | Let’s go, Jared. | Jared 走吧 |
[03:22] | So you were Corinne’s roommate. | 你是Corinne的室友 |
[03:24] | And best friend. | 以及最好的朋友 |
[03:26] | Monica, what were you doing up here that late? | Monica 你那么晚在这干嘛 |
[03:31] | I’ve been so stressed, working on a piece for my final show. | 我最近在做毕业秀 压力太大 |
[03:36] | I understand you called campus security. | 我知道你打了校警的电话 |
[03:38] | 911. | 报了警 |
[03:41] | 911, that was the second call you made. | 911是你打的第二个电话 |
[03:45] | Right. | 嗯 |
[03:47] | ??? | 好吧 |
[03:49] | Are you okay? You seem cold to me. | 你还好吗 你似乎很冷 |
[03:53] | – Can I grab my sweater? – Sure. | – 我能去穿个外套吗 |
[04:00] | Hey, Monica? | – 嗯 |
[04:03] | Is this your bag over here? | 这是你的包吗 |
[04:06] | Oh, right. That’s my bag. | 哦 是的 是我的包 |
[04:12] | I’m not usually this out of sorts. | 我平时都井井有条的 |
[04:16] | Really. | 真的 |
[04:17] | Monica… Did you see the person that was watching you? | Monica 你看到那个偷窥你们的人吗 |
[04:23] | No. No. Nothing like that. | 没 不是那样 |
[04:26] | What was it like? | 那是什么 |
[04:30] | It was just a feeling. | 是一种感觉 |
[04:32] | A feeling. | 感觉 |
[04:36] | This was taken by security cameras. And we just captured him. | 这是监控录像拍的 我们刚抓住了他 |
[04:40] | Was that the man who was up here? | 昨天是这人吗 |
[04:44] | Do you recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[04:46] | That’s Corinne’s boyfriend, Jared. | 那是Corinne的男友Jared |
[04:49] | Corinne’s boyfriend. | Corinne的男友 |
[04:53] | Officer, could I have a minute, please? | 长官 我想和他单独谈谈 |
[04:55] | Sure. | 好的 |
[04:57] | So, Jared… you were spying on your girlfriend. | Jared你在窥探你的女友 |
[05:01] | Every guy on campus knows girls hit the spa behind McPherson. | 学校的每个男生都知道 姑娘们在McPherson后面泡温泉 |
[05:04] | I was just looking. No harm, no foul. | 我只是看看 没想伤害没想耍流氓 |
[05:08] | When Monica got out of the pool, I felt creepy, so I left. | Monica从水池里出来时 我害怕了就离开了 |
[05:11] | Where’d you go when you left the spa, Jared? | Jared离开这了以后你去哪了 |
[05:14] | 5:00 a.m. track practice. | 早上5:00的田径运动训练 |
[05:16] | I swear, when I left Corinne she was alive. | 我发誓我走的时候Corinne还活着 |
[05:20] | I didn’t know it would be the last time I’d see her. | 我不知道那会是我最后一次见她 |
[05:24] | You know, Jared, if you killed this girl, | Jared 如果是你杀了她 |
[05:27] | it’s going to be the last time anybody sees you. | 这将是大家最后一次见到你 |
[06:08] | CSI Miami S09 EP20 | |
[06:28] | Mild petechiae in the oculi. | 眼中有轻微瘀斑 |
[06:31] | Multiple antemortem stab wounds to the neck and torso. | 生前颈部及躯干中了数刀 |
[06:36] | Somebody tried to drown her,and then moved on to stabbing, when Plan “A” failed. | 有人A计划是淹死她 但失败后 改为刺死 |
[06:40] | Anything to indicate the kind of weapon that was used? | 有迹象表明所用凶器是什么吗? |
[06:42] | Sharp blade goes through flesh cleanly. Take a look at these wounds. | 利刃能将肉整齐切开 但你看这些伤口 |
[06:47] | Messy, ragged cut. | 散乱不堪 深浅不一 |
[06:50] | Dull weapon. | 钝器所伤 |
[06:56] | What’s that in the wound track? Do you see that? | 看见那没 伤口里有什么? |
[07:00] | Is that blood? | 是血吗 |
[07:02] | If it is… its coagulation process has progressed further than that of its neighbors. | 如果是的话… 它比周围的血迹凝固的快些 |
[07:09] | I’ll have to take a closer look at that. | 我得仔细看看 |
[07:12] | Thanks. There you go. | – 谢谢 – 给你 |
[07:19] | So the victim definitely lived on this floor… | 所以受害者住在… |
[07:21] | 208. This is it, right here. All right. | 208 到了 就是这 |
[07:33] | So she shared the common area with two other girls: | 她和其它两个女生同住 |
[07:37] | Monica Dow… | |
[07:38] | That’s the girl who found the body. And Alexis Taymor, the other roommate. | 是发现尸体的那姑娘 Alexis Taymor是另一个室友 |
[07:42] | There’s our victim’s room: Corinne Palmer. | 这是受害者Corinne Palmer的房间 |
[08:00] | Looks like she was quite an athlete. | 她似乎是个不错的运动员 |
[08:06] | Loman. | 是Loman |
[08:07] | It’s Ryan. Could you do me a favor? | 是Ryan 能帮我个忙吗 |
[08:09] | Check under our victim’s fingernails for DNA. | 在受害者的指甲里提取些DNA |
[08:12] | I think she worked hard to fight off her attacker. | 她应该与袭击者进行了抗争 |
[08:14] | Checking them now. | 现在检查下 |
[08:17] | That’s odd. There’s scaling present on her palms. | 真奇怪 她的手掌有起皮 |
[08:22] | What kind of scaling? | 哪种起皮 |
[08:23] | Could be eczema. Could be a reaction to medication. | 可能是湿疹 也可能是药物反应 |
[08:27] | And I’ll let you know as soon as I do. | 我会尽快通知你 |
[08:29] | Okay, thanks. Bye. | 好的 谢了 再见 |
[08:34] | Hey, Wolfe, you want to help me do something, or you want to look at the trophies all day? | 嘿 Wolfe 你要不来帮我做点事 还是打算盯着那奖杯看一整天? |
[08:39] | I don’t think it helps us much to flip through her sheets. | 检查她的床单应该不会有很大收获 |
[08:41] | We already know she has a boyfriend. | 我们已经知道她有男友 |
[08:43] | But if we want to find out if she has enemies, we should check her computer. | 如果要找她的敌人 应该检查她的电脑 |
[08:50] | All righty. | 好了 |
[08:55] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[08:56] | Okay, “TTYL.” | “回头聊” |
[08:59] | “You’re the best.” | “你是最好的” |
[09:01] | No. | 不是这个 |
[09:04] | “Loved the party.” This girl doesn’t have any enemies; she only has friends. | “喜欢那个派对” 这姑娘没有敌人 只有朋友 |
[09:14] | It’s oily. | 是油的 |
[09:15] | Oh, wait. This guy right here… “a 4.0 between the sheets”… | 等等 是这个家伙 “床技了得” |
[09:19] | No, fool, I was referring to the keyboard. | 白痴 我是在说键盘上有油状物体 |
[09:21] | Got some kind of shiny substance… | 有些闪亮亮的东西… |
[09:23] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[09:25] | Tom said that Corinne had some scaling on her hands. | Tom说Corinne手掌有起皮 |
[09:31] | What do you got there? | 你在那拿了什么 |
[09:32] | Gold metalo-cryptand. Binds with… thallium. | – 金金属穴状配体 – 能与…铊结合 |
[09:37] | That’s right, and thallium causes scaling on the palms. | 对的 铊会引起手掌表面起皮 |
[09:39] | It also glows under UV light. | 铊还会在紫外线下发光 |
[09:41] | Good call, man. | 说的对 伙计 |
[09:50] | Positive for thallium. | 对铊阳性反应 |
[09:52] | Absorbed through the fingers day after day, this is toxic. | 铊每天经由手指被人体吸收 是有毒性的 |
[09:56] | Somebody’s been trying to kill our vic for a while. | 有人一直试图谋害死者 |
[09:59] | Yeah, take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[10:02] | You see this note? | 看见这条子没 |
[10:04] | “This computer is for you. Let’s be friends.” | “这是送你的电脑 |
[10:14] | Monica… Monica… | 我想和你交个朋友” |
[10:18] | Did you hear the question? | 听到我的问题了吗 |
[10:22] | Why would I give Corrine a computer? | 我怎么会给Corrine电脑 |
[10:25] | Just write down this sentence, please. | 请写下这个句子 |
[10:41] | That’s not a match, Frank. | Frank 不是同一个人的笔迹 |
[10:43] | What does this have to do with Corinne’s murder? | 这和Corinne的谋杀案有什么关系 |
[10:45] | Whoever gave her the computer was poisoning her. | 送电脑给她的人想毒死她 |
[10:48] | Through the keyboard. And we confirmed presence of thallium in her system. | 键盘上有铊 我们也已确定她体内有毒 |
[10:53] | What…?? | 她何时得到的电脑 |
[10:56] | A couple weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[11:00] | Monica, there are files on the computer that date back more than two months ago. | 电脑里文件的创建时间是两个月之前 |
[11:07] | Did I say “weeks”? I meant months. | 我刚说的是”数周前”? 我的意思就是”数月前” |
[11:11] | Tell us about the third roommate. | 和我们谈谈另外那个室友 |
[11:14] | She wasn’t really our roommate. | 她不算我们的室友 |
[11:15] | Really? | 真的? |
[11:16] | Alexis Taymor was registered to your suite. | Alexis Taymor登记入住了在你们的房间 |
[11:20] | She was a registration-day roommate. | 她只是个”注册”室友 |
[11:22] | Officially, she lived with me and Corinne. You know, for her parents. | 表面上 她和我与Corinne住在一起 这只是做给她爸妈看的 |
[11:27] | But really, she lived with her boyfriend off-campus. | 实际上 她和男友在校外同居 |
[11:30] | I haven’t seen her in… I don’t know when. | 我上次看见她是…不记得时间了 |
[11:34] | Okay, basically, you’re our victim’s only roommate, | 基本上 你是死者唯一的室友 |
[11:37] | you had consistent access to that suite, | 你可以长期出入那个房间 |
[11:39] | and you’re the last one to see her alive in that spa. | 你又是最后一个 看见她活着泡温泉的目击者 |
[11:43] | You think I’m somehow involved in this? | 你觉得我和这事有牵连? |
[11:45] | We’re going to have to detain you, Monica. | 我们得暂时拘留你 Monica |
[11:49] | could you give word to my classes that I won’t be there? | 您能通知学校我不去了吗? |
[11:55] | Aren’t you a cool customer? | 你不是个冒失鬼吗 |
[11:58] | I’ll do it personally. | 我亲自去 |
[12:00] | Frank. | |
[12:07] | Let’s track the computer through the serial number. | 我们根据序列号追踪下电脑 |
[12:10] | Horatio, why are you coddling this girl? | Horatio你干嘛照顾那女孩 |
[12:12] | I mean, am I missing something here? | 我有错过什么吗? |
[12:14] | Well, the reason she’s forgetting things is called cognitive deficit. | 她遗忘的原因是认知障碍 |
[12:18] | Cog-what? | 认知什么? |
[12:19] | It’s a form of memory loss. | 记忆缺失的一种 |
[12:21] | I want to talk to her professors, see if they can enlighten us. | 我想和她教授谈谈 看有没有什么发现 |
[12:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:37] | ??? | 真的? |
[12:40] | You do that, you ruin a girl’s career. | 你做到了 你毁了一个女孩的职业生涯 |
[12:43] | Oh, I thought a little jail time might pump up an artist’s reputation. | 我原以为坐过牢会提升艺术家的声誉 |
[12:47] | A poseur, yeah. | 那些装模作样的人 |
[12:49] | Monica Dow’s the real deal. | Monica Dow是真有本事 |
[12:51] | You know, her work is part of a show tonight that’s getting worldwide attention. | 今晚展览有她的作品 会令世人瞩目 |
[12:54] | Buyers have already reserved her paintings. | 已经有人预订她的画了 |
[12:57] | Well, I’m sure, as her professor, you would want the best for her. | 作为他的教授 你肯定希望她好 |
[13:00] | I’m not her professor. I’m the artist in residence. | 我不是她教授 |
[13:03] | William Oslo. | 我是驻校艺术家 |
[13:05] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 没听说过 |
[13:06] | But then again, I wouldn’t recognize Rembrandt if he was standing on top of you. | 话说回来 就算是伦勃朗站在我面前 我也认不出来 |
[13:10] | This kid’s not capable of murder. | 那孩子没本事杀人 |
[13:15] | What if she couldn’t remember if she did it? | 要是她不记得做没做过这件事呢 |
[13:18] | What? | 什么 |
[13:19] | She may have memory issues. | 她有记忆问题 |
[13:23] | Look, this show is a once in a lifetime opportunity for Monica. | 这个展出是Monica千载难逢的机会 |
[13:26] | Is there anything that we can do to make sure she doesn’t miss it? | 有什么办法能让她不错过吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah. Polygraph her. | 对她测谎 |
[13:32] | If she passes that, she goes to her show? | 如果她通过测试 就能参加展出? |
[13:39] | As I said before, yes or no answers only. | 就像我之前说的 只回答”是”或”不是” |
[13:43] | Is your name Monica Dow? | 你叫Monica Dow? |
[13:45] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:49] | Are you currently studying art with an emphasis in modern painting at Dade University? | 你目前正在Dade大学修艺术课程 以学习现代绘画为主? |
[13:54] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:56] | Have you ever tampered with your roommate’s computer keyboard in any way? | 你有没有对你室友的电脑动过手脚? |
[14:00] | No. | 没有 |
[14:04] | Were you in the spa last night with Corinne Palmer? | 你昨晚和Corinne Palmer一起泡温泉? |
[14:11] | Yes. | 是 |
[14:14] | Did you exit the spa to call campus security? | 你离开浴池给校警打电话? |
[14:20] | Yes. | 是 |
[14:28] | Did you drown Corinne Palmer? | 你曾试图淹死Corinne Palmer? |
[14:37] | No. | 不是 |
[14:39] | Did you stab Corinne Palmer in the throat? | 你刺死了Corinne Palmer? |
[14:42] | No. | 不是 |
[14:45] | Did you hurt Corinne Palmer in any way? | 你用了其它方式伤害她? |
[14:50] | No. | 不是 |
[14:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:56] | Thank you very much. We’re going to have you wait outside on the bench. | 非常感谢 请你到外面长椅上等下 |
[15:08] | So? | 所以? |
[15:09] | Look at these spikes. | 看看这些尖峰 |
[15:10] | Here and here. Her answer about being at the spa with the victim shows deception. | 这里和这里 显示出她在是否 和被害者泡温泉的问题上撒了谎 |
[15:16] | But we know she was there. | 但我们知道她在那儿 |
[15:19] | I didn’t want to say anything to you because I didn’t want it to skew the poly, | 我不想和你说什么 因为不想误导结果 |
[15:23] | but Horatio thinks she may have pronounced memory loss. | 但Horatio认为她有明显的记忆缺失 |
[15:26] | Really? | 这样? |
[15:28] | Idiopathic? | 先天的吗 |
[15:29] | X rays at the university medical center show no prior brain injury. | 大学医疗中心的X光片显示 以前没有过脑损伤 |
[15:33] | You realize what that could mean? | 你说这意味着什么 |
[15:35] | Yes. She could have witnessed the entire murder and doesn’t remember any of it. | 事的 她目睹了谋杀全过程 却什么也不记得 |
[15:51] | Hey, BV. So I traced Corinne’s computer. | BV 我追踪了Corinne的电脑 |
[15:55] | Turns out it was a resale by the university, paid for in cash. | 查到是由大学转售 现金支付购买 |
[15:58] | No way to trace it back to the buyer. | 没法追踪到买者 |
[16:00] | You ID that coagulated blood from Corinne’s wound? | 你分析了Corinne伤口处的干血没 |
[16:02] | I did. Starting with the fact it’s not coagulated blood. | 分析了 发现那不是血 |
[16:05] | What? What is it? | 那是什么 |
[16:06] | We’re going to find out. | 我们会查明的 |
[16:20] | Let’s see what we get. | 看看我们的分析结果 |
[16:28] | Hey, hey, hey. That’s… | 嘿 嘿 嘿 成份是… |
[16:29] | Polyterpene, linseed oil, and paraffin. | 聚萜树脂 亚麻籽油 和石蜡 |
[16:33] | Sounds like paint. | 像是颜料 |
[16:35] | That would be your specialty. | 那就是你的专长了 |
[16:36] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[16:37] | Hmm. Hue… green.Celadon, to be exact. | 绿色 确切说是灰绿 |
[16:41] | Ooh. This isn’t just any kind of paint. | 这不是普通的颜料 |
[16:45] | In these proportions, this is a very expensive oil mix | 这种比例 应该一种昂贵的混合油 |
[16:48] | used to mimic what the Renaissance masters used. | 是模仿文艺复兴时期大师之所用 |
[16:50] | Although ICP analysis shows traces of copper in it. | 但ICP分析表明 有铜的成分 |
[16:53] | Why would there be copper in the paint? Is it a secondary transfer? | 颜料里怎么会有铜 是二次转移留下的? |
[16:56] | No, no. Some artists mix in unconventional ingredients. | 不 有些艺术家喜欢用非常规成份 |
[16:59] | It’s kind of like the artist’s DNA. | 就像是艺术家的DNA |
[17:01] | Monica? She’s a painter, right? | Monica就是个画家啊 |
[17:03] | She is, but so is an entire classroom full of suspects. | 对的 但这样教室里的人都有嫌疑 |
[17:17] | MDPD. Step away from your work stations. | 警察 远离你们的画架 |
[17:20] | What’s going on? | 这在干嘛 |
[17:27] | This one’s clean. | 这个没问题 |
[17:30] | Ooh, what are you doing to my painting? | 你们要对我的画干嘛 |
[17:33] | We want to make sure that all of your tools are excluded as murder weapons. | 我们要确保你们的工具不是凶器 |
[17:36] | But I took a polygraph. Isn’t that enough? | 我已经测过谎了 还不够吗 |
[17:39] | ??No. It was inconclusive. | 恐怕不够 现在还不能下结论 |
[17:44] | Monica’s painting is clear for celadon. | Monica的画没有灰绿色 |
[17:46] | Wait, wait. I thought we were looking for light green. | 等等 我以为我们在找浅绿色 |
[17:48] | That’s because you don’t know your color wheel. | 那是因为你不懂色轮 |
[17:53] | It’s okay. Thanks. | 可以了 谢谢 |
[18:03] | Oh, we got a winner here. | 有赢家了 |
[18:05] | This one’s got the copper in it. | 这张画里有铜 |
[18:07] | “P. Carmichael.” Is that you? | “P. Carmichael” 是你吗 |
[18:09] | Yeah, I’m Perry Carmichael. | 我是Perry Carmichael |
[18:11] | We need to see the tools you used to make this painting. | 我们需要查看你的作画工具 |
[18:13] | Yeah, yeah. Sure. Um… | 好的 给 |
[18:19] | Why the knife? | 怎么会有刀 |
[18:20] | It’s actually called a palette knife. Painting is what it’s used for. | 这是调色刀 画画用的 |
[18:23] | It was also used to slash Corinne Palmer’s throat last night, smart guy. | 伙计 昨晚用这来割Corinne的脖子了 |
[18:26] | That’s right. The trace in her wound matches the paint in your work here. | 这就对了 她伤口里有微量成分和你的颜料一致 |
[18:30] | So you think I killed Corinne, only to put the knife back in my own stuff? | 你们觉得我会杀了Corinne把刀放回来 |
[18:34] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪 |
[18:35] | I was participating in a sleep study. | 我参加了一个睡眠研究 |
[18:37] | You have an alibi? Time, place? | 有不在场证明吗?具体时间地点 |
[18:40] | Yeah. 9:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. 11th floor, in the Psych Building. | 晚九点到早九点 在心理大楼十一层 |
[18:45] | Okay? They logged me in, scanned my ID, and everything. | 这能行了吧 他们登记了我 刷了我的证件 |
[18:57] | So we have a murder weapon, but its owner has an alibi? | 我们找到了凶器 凶器的主人却有不在场证明 |
[18:59] | We still haven’t spoken to Alexis Taymor yet. | 我们还没和Alexis Taymor聊过 |
[19:01] | Yeah, well, campus police popped her for jaywalking yesterday. | 校警昨天抓到她乱穿马路 |
[19:05] | She said she was in a hurry to visit her hometown. | 她说她急着回家 |
[19:08] | Monica says she’s a registration roommate. | Monica说她是个注册室友 |
[19:09] | She spent every night at her boyfriend’s. | 她每晚都和男友待一块儿 |
[19:11] | Well, the problem with that is we’re looking for him, too,but nobody has a clue who he is. | 我们一直有在找他 却没人知道他是谁 |
[19:15] | You know what, Frank? These are college kids. I think I know a way to find him. | Frank你知道吗 这都是大学生 我有办法找到他们 |
[19:24] | Let’s see what’s in here. | 看看这有什么 |
[19:40] | I’ve got some pills here. In Alexis Taymor’s name. | 这有瓶写了Alexis Taymor名字的药 |
[19:44] | Paroxetine. That’s an anti-depressant. | 帕罗西汀 抗抑郁药物 |
[19:46] | I bet every third girl on this campus takes a mood enhancer. | 我敢打赌每三个女学生 就有一个服用情绪药物 |
[19:50] | And I bet you they give their parents’ address at the pharmacy, so all the bills get sent home. | 那我打赌她们在药房填了父母的地址 这样账单能寄回家 |
[19:55] | I’ll text Tripp, see if he can get the address. | 我给Tripp发短信 看他能否搞到地址 |
[19:57] | I bet I have a faster way. | 我有个更快的办法 |
[19:59] | I’m sure at some point, Alexis’s boyfriend shared this bed with her. | Alexis的男友总有和她同床的时候 |
[20:02] | Yeah. What, do you read sheet formations now? | 所以你现在能读”床单”了吗? |
[20:04] | No. UV light, my friend. | 伙计 用紫外线灯 |
[20:16] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[20:17] | I just got an address. | 我搞到地址了 |
[20:21] | Don’t get smart. Just sit down. | 别耍小聪明 坐下 |
[20:23] | I told you, I didn’t sleep with her. | 我说了 我没和她睡过 |
[20:24] | Then explain why your reference sample matches the DNA on Alexis’s sheets. | 那解释下为什么你的DNA 和Alexis床单上的一致 |
[20:28] | Alexis? I’ve never even met that girl. | Alexis? 我从没见过她 |
[20:31] | Hey, you want to go down for Corinne’s murder? | 你想为Corinne的谋杀负责吗 |
[20:34] | Look, it-it happened just once. We did it in Alexis’s bed. | 只有一次 我们是在Alexis床上干的 |
[20:40] | You and Monica? | 你和Monica? |
[20:41] | Yeah. Last week, I went over to their suite after track practice. | 上周我田径训练完了去她们公寓 |
[20:47] | I was going to wait for Corinne to get back from the library. | 我想等Corinne从图书馆回来 |
[20:49] | But what? Monica was there already? | 但是呢 Monica已经在那了? |
[20:52] | Only she was acting different than usual. | 只是她和平时不太一样 |
[20:56] | Different how? | 怎么不一样 |
[21:02] | She said she wanted to rock it in every room. | 她说她想干翻每个房间 |
[21:06] | So we did. | 我们就干了 |
[21:07] | Is there any chance that Corinne found out about this? | Corinne有没有可能发现了这件事 |
[21:11] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 应该没有 |
[21:14] | I was watching them in the spa last night to make sure Monica didn’t tell her. | 我昨晚偷看她们泡温泉 是想确保Monica没告诉她 |
[21:17] | And did she? | 那她说了吗 |
[21:18] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[21:20] | No. They were laughing and having fun. | 她们大笑着玩的很开心 |
[21:25] | So I left. | 我就离开了 |
[21:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[21:34] | Think Monica tried to kill off her competition? | Monica杀了情敌? |
[21:37] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[21:39] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[21:41] | – Lieutenant Caine. – Lieutenant Caine? | – 我是Caine中尉 – Caine中尉? |
[21:43] | Yes, Monica? How can I help? | 是的 Monica 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[21:45] | Someone’s watching me. | 有人在监视我 |
[21:48] | I feel like something bad’s going to happen. | 我感觉有不好的事要发生 |
[21:50] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[22:02] | Monica, it’s Lieutenant Caine. | Monica 我是Caine中尉 |
[22:12] | Who did this to you? | 谁把你打成这样 |
[22:14] | After I hung up with you, someone attacked me. | 我和你打完电话后 有人袭击了我 |
[22:16] | What do you mean, they attacked you, Monica? | 有人袭击你是什么意思 |
[22:19] | I told you someone was watching me. | 我告诉过你有人在监视我 |
[22:22] | Then they came out of nowhere. | 不知他们从哪出来的 |
[22:23] | Did you see the attacker? | 你看见了袭击者吗 |
[22:26] | It was completely dark. | 当时一片漆黑 |
[22:28] | I was trapped. | 我被勒住了脖子 |
[22:30] | I couldn’t move. I couldn’t stop him. | 无法挪动 也无法阻止他 |
[22:34] | When I came to, he was gone. | 等我回过神来 他已经走了 |
[22:38] | You said, “he.” Are you sure it’s a man? | 你说”他” 你能确定是个男人吗 |
[22:43] | No. | 不能 |
[22:45] | Monica, the truth is, you’re not really sure about any of it, are you? | Monica你对此事什么也无法肯定 |
[22:49] | Just like Corinne’s murder. | 就像对Corinne的谋杀案一样? |
[22:51] | But something happened. Someone was here. | 但的确发生了 有人来过 |
[22:56] | Someone tried to kill me. | 有人想杀我 |
[22:57] | We need to process Monica. | 我们得给Monica做个检查 |
[23:17] | I take it the pocket knife we found at Monica’s was no help. | 从Monica那拿来的小折刀对案件没帮助 |
[23:21] | This is all we have for now. | 这是我们现在仅有的线索 |
[23:25] | Don’t see any evidence of vertical pull or bruising under her chin. | 下颌上没有锉伤或被上拉的痕迹 |
[23:28] | Suggests Monica’s attacker was the same height or shorter than she. | 说明袭击者最多和她一样高 |
[23:34] | A woman, perhaps. | 可能是女性 |
[23:35] | Or a man of slight stature. | 或小骨架的男人 |
[23:37] | What else do we have? | 还有什么 |
[23:39] | Majority of the injuries occur on her front torso and limbs, | 大部分伤害在前躯干及四肢上 |
[23:43] | especially her left arm. | 尤其是左臂 |
[23:51] | Monica said the attacker was standing behind her, | Monica说袭击者站在她身后 |
[23:54] | yet there are few cuts on her dorsal side. | 但她背部有划伤 |
[24:00] | They all seem to be fairly uniform and shallow. | 且伤口既整齐又浅 |
[24:05] | I know this sounds strange, | 这样听起来有些奇怪 |
[24:07] | but these wounds on Monica… well, | 但伤口似乎是Monica… |
[24:12] | there’s no charitable way to say this. | 没有更委婉的说法了 |
[24:15] | They’re all self-inflicted. | 都是自残造成的 |
[24:30] | Monica could only injure what she could reach. | Monica只能伤害到她能够到的地方 |
[24:35] | There remains one mystery. | 还有个奇怪的地方 |
[24:37] | Monica’s left arm was extremely damaged, | Monica的左臂严重受损 |
[24:40] | and it escapes me why she would use her non-dominant arm | 我不明白 她怎么能用非惯用手 |
[24:44] | to inflict that level of injury. | 造成如此严重的损伤 |
[24:48] | That said, this is a very troubled girl. | 这姑娘有很大问题 |
[25:23] | Loman is ruling Monica’s injuries as self-inflicted. | Loman将Monica的伤口定为自残 |
[25:27] | I’ve been doing some checking on Monica. | 我在核对Monica的一些信息 |
[25:30] | It turns out she’s registered at Dade University, Eric. | 她在州立大学注册过 |
[25:34] | But there’s a problem. | 但有个问题 |
[25:36] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[25:40] | She doesn’t exist anywhere else. | 她在其它地方没有任何记录 |
[25:43] | She’s got no Social Security number? | 她没有社会保险号? |
[25:45] | I mean, everybody born in the U.S. gets one. | 每个在美国出生的人都有一个 |
[25:47] | Loman had a problem with the attack, didn’t he? | Loman对这次袭击有个疑问 是吗? |
[25:50] | Yeah, he can’t figure out | 他无法解释 |
[25:51] | how she knifed herself with her non-dominant arm. | 她为何能用非惯用手把自己砍成这样 |
[25:54] | What if it was dominant at the time? | 如果那时右手是惯用手呢 |
[25:59] | She blacks out, she loses time. | 她时常失去意识 记忆大片空白 |
[26:02] | No birth record. | 还没有出生记录 |
[26:05] | She isn’t real. | 她不是真实的 |
[26:06] | What if the host personality is, and Monica is the alter? | 如果Monica只是后继人格 而主体人格另有其人 |
[26:14] | Ah, that’s a pretty big stretch. I mean, are you guys sure? | 这是个很大胆的推想 你们有把握吗 |
[26:16] | Most of the medical community doesn’t even believe | 医学界大多数人 |
[26:18] | dissociative identity disorder exists. | 都不相信精神分裂的存在 |
[26:20] | Yeah, look, we know, but the theory fits. | 是的 我们知道 但是瞧 这理论符合眼下的情况 |
[26:23] | Somewhere in her life, she experienced some unbearable emotional trauma. | 她曾经历无法承受的情感创伤 |
[26:27] | Because she’s got the memory loss? | 她有记忆缺失说明了这点? |
[26:29] | Yeah. I mean, she loses time authentically. | 可她确实有大片记忆空白 |
[26:31] | And the polygraph supports that, even if it’s not 100% accurate. | 测谎结果说明了这点 虽然结果不百分之百准确 |
[26:34] | You know, she-she can’t remember her movements during the murder, or her attack. | 她不记得谋杀案发生时 或自己遇袭时的行为 |
[26:38] | Yeah, but you guys actually think that her alter attacked her? | 你们认为是她的后继人格袭击了她? |
[26:41] | I do, and I want to find the third roommate, Alexis, | 嗯 我还想找到第三个室友Alexis |
[26:45] | because she may have experienced the violent alter. | 她有可能见过Monica的暴力人格 |
[26:47] | Well, Tripp got her home address from the pharmacist. | Tripp从药剂师那得到了她的家庭地址 |
[26:49] | She lives in an apartment across town. | 是在隔壁城镇的一处公寓 |
[26:51] | I’m gonna call him and head over there. Thanks. | 我给他打个电话 |
[27:05] | Alexis? | 出发去找 谢谢 |
[27:07] | Alexis | Alexis, Miami P.D. |
[27:12] | Alexis Taymor Alexis Tay… Alexis Taymor, | 迈阿密警方 |
[27:14] | She really needs to get her mail forwarded. | 她需要拆拆信件了 |
[27:19] | I’m gonna check out the bedroom. | 我来检查卧室 |
[27:31] | “Monica Dow.” So they obviously know one another. | “Monica Dow” 她们肯定互相认识 |
[27:35] | This is one of hers. | 这是Monica的画 |
[27:40] | Hey, Tripp, I got a diary here. Check it out. | Tripp 我找到本日记 你检查一下 |
[27:43] | It’s locked, though. | 但上了锁的 |
[27:45] | She’s definitely not here. What have you got? | 她肯定不在这儿 你找到了什么 |
[27:48] | I got a diary… that was locked, but… | 一本上了锁的日记 但是… |
[28:00] | These writing systems and pictorial representations | 这些字迹和绘图太不一样了 |
[28:02] | are far too dissimilar to have come from the same source. | 不可能出于同一人之手 |
[28:05] | Hold on a second. | 等一会儿 |
[28:06] | I know this handwriting. Let me see that. | 我见过这字迹 让我看看 |
[28:12] | It’s Monica Dow. She gave us a sample this morning. | 是Monica的 她早上有写样本给我们 |
[28:15] | So Monica and Alexis took turns writing in a diary? | 所以Monica和Alexis轮流用一本日记 |
[28:19] | Not exactly, Walter. | 不完全是这样 |
[28:21] | They’re two personalities, two handwriting styles in one girl. | 这女孩有两重人格 两种字迹 |
[28:26] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[28:28] | You’re telling me Alexis and Monica are the same person? | 你是说Alexis和Monica是同一个人 |
[28:30] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就这意思 |
[28:32] | H and I knew Monica had a dual personality. | Horatio和我知道Monica有两重人格 |
[28:34] | Now we know who the other one is. | 现在知道另一重是谁了 |
[28:37] | So wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[28:38] | You’re saying that one personality wrote in some of the entries, | 你的意思是一个人格写了一部分日记 |
[28:41] | – and another personality wrote in the other ones? – Yeah. | – 另一个写了剩下那部分 – 是的 |
[28:45] | Right hand doesn’t know what the left is doing, literally. | 现在看来 右手不知道左手做了什么 |
[28:53] | Monica, no one broke into your room. | Monica 没有人闯进你房间 |
[28:59] | What? | 啥 |
[29:00] | A medical examiner tells us that your injuries are self-inflicted. | 法医鉴定显示你的伤害均由自残所致 |
[29:04] | Which means that you attacked yourself. | 也就是说是你自己攻击了自己 |
[29:10] | Why are you doing this to me? | 为什么这样对我 |
[29:12] | Have you ever met your roommate, Alexis? | 你见过你室友Alexis吗 |
[29:19] | No. Never. | 从没 |
[29:22] | That’s because when she’s there, you’re not. | 因为当她出现的时候你就不在了 |
[29:25] | And you black out for hours at a time, don’t you? | 那时你都会记忆空白数小时? |
[29:29] | Listen, Jared told us that you had sex with him. | Jared告诉我们你曾和他发生关系 |
[29:32] | That you weren’t acting at all like yourself. | 那时的你完全不像你 |
[29:35] | You don’t remember that, do you? | 你不记得这件事了是吗? |
[29:37] | Because it didn’t happen. | 因为这没发生过 |
[29:39] | I would never sleep with Corinne’s boyfriend. | 我绝不会睡Corinne的男友 |
[29:42] | But Alexis would. | Alexis会 |
[29:44] | Alexis Taymor, your birth name. She would. | Alexis Taymor是你的本名 她会 |
[29:49] | We found this in your apartment, and it’s a story about | 我们在你的公寓找到了这 这里面有个新闻是说 |
[29:53] | the factthat your parents died in a plane crash when you were five. | 你五岁的时候 你的父母在一场空难中遇难 |
[29:59] | And it is our belief that to cope with the pain, | 我们猜测在承受痛苦的过程中 |
[30:02] | you created an alter ego named Monica Dow. | 你创造了一个叫Monica Dow的人格 |
[30:07] | Monica doesn’t have a birth certificate or a Social Security number, | Monica没有出生证明 也没有社会保险编码 |
[30:12] | because she’s not real. | 因为她是虚拟的 |
[30:14] | Because she’s not real. | 因为她是虚拟的 |
[30:15] | Because she’s not real. Because she’s not… | 因为她是虚拟的 虚拟的… |
[30:22] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[30:27] | What you’re saying could explain a lot. | 你的说法可以解释许多东西 |
[30:32] | The world never seems to make as much sense to me as it does to other people. | 世界对我 从不像对别人那样有意义 |
[30:37] | Which is why you were being honest on the polygraph about the killing of Corrine. | 你在测谎测试中 对是否杀害了Corrine的问题上显示诚实 |
[30:41] | You couldn’t possibly know the truth. | 是因为你根本不知道事情真相 |
[30:45] | But you still think I did kill Corrine. | 你还是觉得是我杀了Corrine |
[30:48] | No. | 不 |
[30:50] | But we think there’s a chance that Alexis did. | 有可能是Alexis干的 |
[30:53] | Monica, could we meet Alexis? | Monica能让我们见见Alexis吗 |
[31:11] | We brought you back to your old apartment | 我们之所以带你回来老房子 |
[31:12] | because the doctor thinks it may trigger some memories for you. | 是因为医生认为这能激发你的记忆 |
[31:18] | Keep in mind that you’ve been making these switches | 请记住你已经在很长时间里 |
[31:21] | on a regular basis for a long time, all right? | 定期的转换人格了 |
[31:25] | Everything will be okay. Have a seat. | 会没事的 请坐 |
[32:03] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[32:06] | Could we meet Alexis? | 我们能见见Alexis吗? |
[32:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:10] | Did you drown Corinne Palmer? | 你曾试图淹死Corinne Palmer? |
[32:12] | My name is Monica Dow… | 我叫Monica Dow… |
[32:15] | My name is Monica Dow… | 我叫Monica Dow… |
[32:28] | You make that little slide show? | 你们做的幻灯片? |
[32:33] | You’re pretty sick, you know that? | 你们真是变态 |
[32:41] | We’ll just need a signature. | 我们只需要你签个名 |
[32:54] | We’re dealing with Alexis now. | 现在我们对面的是Alexis |
[32:56] | Yeah, I think everyone’s pretty much figured that out by now. | 没错 我想大家应该都搞明白状况了吧 |
[33:00] | So you can’t hear what’s going on when Monica is on the surface? | Monica主导时 你知不知道发生的事情 |
[33:05] | I can hear everything. | 我知道一切 |
[33:09] | So I know you think I killed Corinne. | 我知道你觉得是我杀了Corinne |
[33:11] | – Did you? – No. | – 是你吗 – 不是 |
[33:14] | You did sleep with her boyfriend, didn’t you? | 你确实睡了她男友? |
[33:16] | Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 是 是 是 是 |
[33:19] | That’s one time for every time we did it. | 我们只睡了一次 |
[33:22] | Did you attack Monica at the dorm? | 你是否在宿舍里袭击了Monica? |
[33:25] | Guilty. | 我承认 |
[33:26] | Was that attack the reason that you harmed your own body? | 是否因那次袭击你伤害了自己的身体? |
[33:29] | Our body, | 我们的身体 |
[33:32] | but yes. | 是的 |
[33:34] | You have no idea what it’s like being me. | 你不知道我是什么感受 |
[33:37] | I’m basically watching my life from the side of a stage | 我的人生基本就是在看舞台剧 |
[33:41] | while Monica’s playing my role. | Monica扮演着我的角色 |
[33:44] | I feel like someone’s watching me… | 我觉得有人在看我 |
[33:47] | Like something bad is going to happen. | 有不好的事要发生 |
[33:56] | I’m sure that can’t be easy. | 我相信这不容易 |
[33:59] | You have no idea. | 你根本不懂 |
[34:01] | She used to make an appearance a few times a month, but lately | 她以往只是一个月出现几次 但是最近 |
[34:06] | Little Miss Art Show’s been logging more time than I have. | 她出现的时间比我还多 |
[34:10] | Which is why you attacked her. | 所以你要袭击她 |
[34:12] | Monica is everything I’m not. | Monica能做到我做不到的一切 |
[34:16] | She is edging me out. I wanted to hurt Monica, | 她正在把我挤出去 我想伤害的是Monica |
[34:22] | not Corinne. | 不是Corinne |
[34:23] | That was you in the spa with Corinne, right? | 和Corinne在浴池的是你吗 |
[34:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:29] | I felt like someone was watching us, so I went to get my cell. | 我觉得有人偷窥我们 就去拿手机 |
[34:34] | And when I came back and saw Corinne… | 当我回来看见Corinne… |
[34:39] | it triggered a switch… | 人格就转换了… |
[34:42] | seeing her like that, | 看到那样的她 |
[34:44] | just like my parents all over again. | 仿佛又看见了我的父母出事时 |
[34:51] | My name is Monica Dow, | 我叫Monica Dow |
[34:56] | My name is Monica Dow. | 我叫Monica Dow |
[34:58] | I think my friend is dead. | 我的朋友好像死了 |
[35:06] | Monica copes when I can’t. | Monica能处理我无法处理的事 |
[35:09] | Sure you didn’t make that switch while you were slitting Corinne’s throat? | 你刺向Corinne喉咙时人格没有转换? |
[35:12] | Stop asking me the same question. | 别再问我重复的问题 |
[35:15] | I did not kill Corinne. | 我没杀Corinne |
[35:18] | She was nice to me, | 她对我很好 |
[35:20] | to both of us. | 无论是Monica还是Corinne |
[35:22] | She knew your secret. | 她知道你的秘密 |
[35:24] | She never told. | 她从没和别人说过 |
[35:26] | In return, you slept with her boyfriend? | 作为回报 你睡了他男友 |
[35:30] | Impulse control has never been my specialty. | 冲动控制一贯不是我的强项 |
[35:36] | Corinne was a good roommate. | Corinne是个很好的室友 |
[35:39] | She wanted me to get help, go see a new doctor. | 她希望我能得到帮助 要我去换个医生 |
[35:45] | Why did she want to get you a new doctor? | 为什么她想你换个医生 |
[35:47] | Ever since I got to college, the ziprasidone stopped helping. | 我上大学后 齐拉西酮对我没用了 |
[35:52] | Ziprasidone… that’s the antipsychotic? | 齐拉西酮 是抗精神病药物? |
[35:55] | Corinne thought I needed a new prescription. | Corinne认为我需要新处方药 |
[36:00] | Was that change gradual or sudden? | 这种情况是骤变还是缓慢发生的? |
[36:04] | Sudden. | 骤变 |
[36:06] | Sudden. | 骤变 |
[36:08] | We’re gonna need to see those pills. | 我们得检查这些药片 |
[36:28] | Any luck with the meds? | 这药品有什么发现 |
[36:31] | I think I found out why Monica or Alexis or whoever’s pills weren’t working. | 我想我找到了药物对她失效的原因 |
[36:37] | The contents have been replaced with sugar. | 药里的成份换成了糖 |
[36:41] | So it’s sabotage. | 是有人蓄意破坏 |
[36:49] | What about those red flakes in there? | 这红色粉末是什么? |
[36:50] | Yeah, I was just about to find out. | 我正准备查明 |
[37:04] | Solid polyurethane with an oil-based coating. | 含油性涂料的固体聚氨酯 |
[37:07] | So what’s that used for? | 用来干嘛的 |
[37:08] | Everything from jackets to refrigerators, | 从夹克到冰箱都用得上 |
[37:11] | but in this gravel-like form, my guess would be some kind of outdoor sporting surface. | 但这种砾石状的 可能来自某种户外运动的表面 |
[37:16] | And judging from the color, | 再看看这颜色 |
[37:19] | It could very well be from an outdoor track. Thanks. | 很有可能来自橡胶跑道 谢谢 |
[37:23] | So you were at track practice before you tampered with Alexis’ pills. | 你对Alexis的药做手脚之前 先参加了田径训练 |
[37:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:31] | Little bits of outdoor track surface that we found mixed with the sugar | 糖中发现了塑胶跑道的成份 |
[37:34] | that you used to dump into Alexis’ medication. | 那正是你混入Alexis药物的糖 |
[37:40] | Why the hell would you do that? | 你干嘛要这么干 |
[37:42] | Sugar in some pills… | 药中混了点糖… |
[37:45] | Is that really that big a deal? | 这有什么大不了的? |
[37:46] | It caused her to lose contact with reality and to mutilate herself, | 这使得她脱离现实还进行自残 |
[37:50] | you stupid fool. Answer the question. | 你个白痴 回答问题 |
[37:54] | He paid me 500 bucks a month to swap out the meds. | 他每月给我500块让我换药 |
[37:56] | Who did? | 谁 |
[37:59] | Oslo. | |
[38:00] | William Oslo. | |
[38:03] | Our artist in residence. | 那个驻校艺术家 |
[38:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:15] | – Yeah, put that up. – Okay. | – 把这挂起来 – 好的 |
[38:17] | Mr. Oslo. | Oslo先生 |
[38:20] | Mr. Oslo, we believe you tampered with Alexis’ medication. | Oslo先生我们怀疑 你对Alexis的药动过手脚 |
[38:24] | Need to test you for the presence of sucrose. | 需要检查下你身上是否有蔗糖 |
[38:27] | Knock yourself out. | 请便 |
[38:28] | Stick your arm out for me. | 伸出手来 |
[38:34] | See your sleeve here. | 看看你袖子这 |
[38:41] | This wasn’t a test for sucrose. | 这其实不是检查蔗糖 |
[38:43] | Mr. Oslo, we already know that you paid Jared to do your dirty work. | Oslo先生 我们已经知道 你和Jared的肮脏交易 |
[38:50] | So what was that a test for? | 那这是测什么 |
[38:51] | See this? It’s carbomine. | 看见没有 这是Carbomine (化合物名字) |
[38:54] | When it interacts with chlorine, it turns white, | 和氯反应会变白 |
[38:55] | the way it did on your jacket. | 和你的衬衫反应也变白了 |
[38:57] | It means that you murdered Corinne in the spa. | 这说明你在温泉谋杀了Corinne |
[39:01] | You know, you should talk to Perry Carmichael. | 你们应该去找Perry Carmichael |
[39:03] | He had the, uh, murder weapon. | 凶器是他的 |
[39:04] | Wouldn’t make a difference, would it? | 但那无所谓了 不是吗 |
[39:06] | Because you placed the murder weapon at his station to frame him. | 因为你把凶器放在他那 好嫁祸他 |
[39:10] | Monica was losing more and more time to Alexis, | 她是Monica的时间越来越短 是Alexis的时间越来越长 |
[39:13] | but you wanted Monica to devote more time to her art, | 但你希望Monica有更多时间搞艺术 |
[39:17] | so you tried to suppress Alexis. | 所以你要抑制Alexis |
[39:18] | Corinne understood her condition and tried to help, | Corinne了解她的境况 试图帮她 |
[39:22] | so you poisoned Corinne. | 你就给Corinne下毒 |
[39:24] | You have proof of that? | 有证据吗 |
[39:30] | “Let’s be friends.” | “交个朋友吧” |
[39:32] | Care to give us a writing sample, Mr. Oslo? | Oslo 介意写个笔迹样本吗 |
[39:36] | When that didn’t work, you took a faster route, right? | 档这条路行不通 你又换了条捷径 |
[40:12] | You know, you don’t understand. | 你们不懂 |
[40:14] | Monica is a once- in-a-generation talent. | Monica是旷世奇才 |
[40:18] | I first saw Monica’s work at a coffee shop. | 我第一次在咖啡店看见Monica的作品 |
[40:21] | I started mentoring her immediately. | 我立马开始指导她 |
[40:24] | I wanted to enroll her at Dade, but Alexis kept showing up. | 我想把她招进这大学 但Alexis一直出现 |
[40:28] | You want me to go away? | 你要我离开? |
[40:30] | Well, I’m not. | 我不走 |
[40:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:37] | You can be roommates. | 你们可以做室友 |
[40:39] | So you created an identity on paper for Monica at the school, | 接着你在学校创造了Monica的身份 |
[40:43] | encouraged her disorder. | 促使她失常 |
[40:45] | A lot of the greats suffered from, uh, mental illness… | 许多大家都有精神问题 |
[40:49] | Michelangelo, Van Gogh, Pollock. | 米开朗基罗 梵高 波洛克 |
[40:51] | Monica’s talent was on that level. | Monica的天赋是这一级别的 |
[40:54] | Corinne had no respect for that talent. | Corinne不尊重这种天赋 |
[40:58] | Talent isn’t worth the life of an innocent. | 天赋不比一条无辜的生命重要 |
[41:03] | By the way, you’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[41:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:21] | Hey. We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[41:24] | We got you a spot at the best treatment center in Miami. | 在迈阿密最好治疗中心给你安排了治疗 |
[41:28] | All right, no one’s going to get in the way of your progress there. | 没人再会影响你的恢复 |
[41:32] | I saw the way you and your boss looked at me. | 我看见了你和你上司看我的样子 |
[41:35] | I’m a horrible bitch. You don’t think I know that? | 觉得这真是个可怕的婊子 以为我不知道吗 |
[41:40] | Monica is the nice one. | Monica才是好的那个 |
[41:43] | She’s the one people can actually stand to be around. | 她才是人们能接受的那个 |
[41:47] | She’s the one with the amazing talent. | 她才是有天赋异禀的那个 |
[41:51] | There is no Monica, Alexis. | Alexis 没有Monica |
[41:54] | She’s only a part of you. | 她只是你的一部分 |
[41:57] | The minute you put those pieces together, | 当你把这些人格融为一体 |
[41:59] | you’re going to be able to accomplish amazing things… you. | 你将完成一件伟大的作品…你 |
[42:04] | What if I wake up one morning, and I’m Monica | 如果有天早上醒来 我又变成Monica |
[42:09] | and I can’t remember any of this? | 不记得这些了? |
[42:23] | Tape this to your alarm clock. | 把这录进你的闹钟 |
[42:26] | (????)It’s my number. | 我的手机号 |
[42:33] | And you’ll explain everything to me all over again? | 你会从头给我解释一遍? |
[42:37] | As many times as it takes. | 无论解释多少次我都乐意 |
[42:52] | They put my real name up. | 他们换上了我的真名 |
[42:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:00] | Alexis Have a great show, Alexis. | |
[43:07] | Join our FRS/FRM and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379/frzhaopin2@gmail.com | 祝你画展顺利 |