时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Hi. Um, sorry to call so early, | 喂 抱歉这么早就打电话给你 |
[00:14] | but I was wondering if maybe my sister came by to visit you and the girls. | 我想知道我妹有没有去看你和姑娘们 |
[00:19] | No? | 没有吗 |
[00:30] | Did you see this girl last night? | 你们昨晚见过这个女孩没 |
[00:36] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请不要伤害我 |
[00:40] | Did you see this girl last night? | – 你昨晚见过这个女孩没 – 抱歉 没有 |
[00:43] | Angela, it’s me. | Angela 是我 |
[00:46] | You never texted me, so I’m worried about you. | 你没回我的短信 我很担心你呀 |
[00:48] | Give me a call back when you get this. | 你听到留言后给我回个电话 |
[00:51] | Okay, thanks. Bye. | 好 谢谢 再见 |
[00:54] | Have you seen my sister? | 你见过我妹妹没有 |
[00:59] | It’s Angie. | 我是Angie |
[01:00] | No, she didn’t come ho– Hello? | 不 她没回家 喂 |
[01:03] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不用 不用 |
[01:04] | No, you don’t have to call Dad. | 你不用打电话给爸爸 |
[01:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:12] | Angela! Thank God! | Angela 谢天谢地 |
[01:13] | I’m not Angela. | 我才不是Angela |
[01:17] | Who are you? Where is my sister? | 你谁啊 我妹妹呢 |
[01:19] | Angela is a bit… | Angela有点… |
[01:22] | indisposed at the moment. | 现在身体有点不适 |
[01:26] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[01:29] | Money? | 要钱么 |
[01:30] | I want you to say good-bye to your sister… | 我想要你和你妹妹道别 |
[01:34] | one last time. | 最后的道别 |
[01:36] | No, please don’t hurt her. | 不要 请不要伤害她 |
[01:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:41] | Anton LeDoux. | |
[01:46] | Oh, no… | 哦 不要 |
[01:58] | Angela Olsen’s been missing less than 24 hours. | Angela Olsen失踪还不到24小时 |
[02:00] | Suspected abduction. | 有被绑架的嫌疑 |
[02:02] | This is her sister Jennifer. | 这位是她的姐姐Jennifer |
[02:04] | She received a phone call from the kidnapper and came straight to the station. | 她接到绑匪的电话 然后就直接到警局来了 |
[02:06] | Okay, Walter. Jennifer. What did the man say? | 行 Walter Jennifer 那个人说了什么 |
[02:09] | He just gave his name–Anton LeDoux. | 他就告诉我他的名字 Anton LeDoux |
[02:11] | LeDoux. Okay. | LeDoux 好的 |
[02:13] | – Does the name seem familiar to you? – No. | – 这名字你熟悉吗 – 不熟 |
[02:16] | You’re going to send officers to his place, though, right? | 你要派警察去他家 是不是 |
[02:18] | – We’ve just gotta determine what– – H? | – 我们决定… |
[02:20] | Yeah. | 说 |
[02:21] | Anton LeDoux did live in Miami… | 迈阿密的确有过一个叫Anton LeDoux的人 |
[02:24] | But he died in 1948. | 但是他1948年就去世了 |
[02:30] | Well, whoever he was, he said he was gonna kill Angela. | 不管他是谁 他都说他要杀了Angela |
[02:32] | It just seemed so real. Please… | 听着特别像真的 |
[02:34] | Walter, let’s find out where Mr. LeDoux is buried, okay? | Walter 查一下LeDoux埋在那里 好吗 |
[02:38] | Jennifer, I’m gonna need your cell phone. | Jennifer 我要用一下你的手机 |
[02:42] | Thank you, Jennifer. | 谢谢 Jennifer |
[02:49] | Are you gonna find Angela? | 你们会找到Angela吗 |
[02:51] | What did the man say? | 那个人说了什么 |
[02:52] | He just gave his name– Anton LeDoux. | 他只告诉我他的名字 Anton LeDoux |
[03:24] | You’re not Angela Olsen. | 你不是Angela Olsen |
[03:27] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我已经尽快赶过来了 |
[03:29] | Judging from the lividity, | 从尸斑上判断 |
[03:30] | I don’t think she was killed at this location. | 我认为第一现场不在这里 |
[03:33] | What do you make of the blood on her face? | 她脸上的血迹你是怎样理解的 |
[03:37] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[03:38] | This girl’s eyes seem to have been removed. | 这个女孩的眼球被摘除了 |
[03:50] | And they’ve been replaced… | 并且被替换上 |
[03:56] | …with what appear to be glass ones. | 看上去是玻璃材质的假眼 |
[04:00] | I have never seen this signature before. | 我以前从未见过这样的个性签名 |
[04:02] | Neither have I. | 我也没见过 |
[04:05] | She is literally covered with wounds. | 不夸张地说 她遍体鳞伤 |
[04:09] | Scabbing has formed over this incision. | 伤口已经结痂 |
[04:11] | Suggests the injury occurred more than 48 hours ago. | 这说明伤口形成时间大于48小时 |
[04:13] | Angela’s only been missing for less than 24 hours. | Angela失踪还不到24小时 |
[04:17] | So, if this pattern of abuse repeats, | 所以 如果重复这种伤害模式 |
[04:19] | she could still be alive. | 她可能仍然活着 |
[04:20] | And so we still have a chance. | 这样我们还有一线机会 |
[04:22] | But who is this girl? | 但是这个女孩是谁呢 |
[04:25] | And what’s going on? | 事情的经过又是怎样呢 |
[06:13] | You haven’t found my sister yet, have you? | 你们还没找到我妹妹 是吧 |
[06:14] | No, ma’am. Not yet. | 女士 还没找到 |
[06:16] | It would help us if you could fill in some details about Angela. | 如果你能补充一些有关Angela的细节 会对我们帮助很大 |
[06:23] | Jennifer, the information may save her life. | Jennifer 信息也许能挽救她的生命 |
[06:27] | Angela’s not a bad girl. | Angela本性不坏 |
[06:30] | But our father threw her out when she was 16, and she fell in with a rough crowd. | 但爸爸在她16岁时把她扫地出门 她只能与一群粗鲁之人为伍 |
[06:35] | She did everything she could to stay off the streets, | 她想尽办法不睡在大街上 |
[06:38] | including selling herself, and that’s where she was last night. | 其中就包括卖身 这样晚上就有地方呆了 |
[06:41] | Okay, where’d she work– | 好的 她在哪工作 |
[06:43] | Hotels? Night clubs? | 酒店? 夜店? |
[06:46] | Somewhere in Liberty City, I think. | 我想是在自由城那块 |
[06:49] | I overheard some officers saying that the… | 我无意中听到有警官说 |
[06:53] | the girl you found was tortured. | 你们发现的女孩被折磨过 |
[06:56] | That her eyes are gone. | 她的眼球没有了 |
[06:59] | That’s true. | 是真的没错 |
[07:00] | Please don’t let that happen to my sister. | 请不要让这种惨剧发生在我妹妹身上 |
[07:03] | What’d you find? | 有什么发现 |
[07:04] | Got a footprint. | 发现一枚脚印 |
[07:05] | You mean a shoeprint? | 你说鞋印啊 |
[07:06] | No. Footprint. | 不 脚印 |
[07:08] | Take a look. | 你看 |
[07:09] | We might find some epithelials. | 我们可能会发现上皮组织呢 |
[07:12] | Got wide-set toes… | 脚趾分得很开 |
[07:16] | and it… it measures 27.1 centimeters in length. | 脚长27.1厘米 |
[07:21] | What is that, like, an 11, 11 1/2 size men’s? | 男士鞋码大约11码或11码半? |
[07:24] | Yeah. And the lateral heel and the medial toe are the deepest set. | 嗯 足跟外侧和中趾踩得最深 |
[07:29] | Classic over-pronation. | 典型的过度内旋 |
[07:31] | Yeah. Most likely we’re looking for a flat-footed male. | 我们要找的很可能是一名有扁平足的男性 |
[07:33] | The ground had to have been pretty wet to retain that kind of detail, | 这地得非常湿 才能保留下如此细节 |
[07:36] | and the rain stopped at around 4:00 in the morning? | 雨是凌晨四点左右停的 |
[07:39] | Yeah. Killer had to come shortly after that. | 凶手必须雨后不久就来到这里 |
[07:41] | Jennifer got the call at 8:00. | Jennifer八点接到的电话 |
[07:43] | So, likely, the body got dumped in that four-hour window. | 很可能尸体是在这四小时的空档内 被遗弃在这 |
[07:47] | Why would he have been barefoot? | 他干嘛要赤脚呢 |
[07:50] | Maybe it was part of some sick ritual. | 可能是病态仪式的一部分吧 |
[07:57] | – Hey, Tom. – Mm-hmm? | – 嗯 |
[07:58] | This girl doesn’t have fingerprints. | 这个女孩没有指纹 |
[07:59] | Maybe the killer burnt them, so we couldn’t I.D. her. | 可能是凶手把指纹烧掉了 这样就没法确认身份 |
[08:03] | No, they’re not burnt, they’re, um… | 不 指纹没被烧掉 而是 |
[08:06] | they’re puffy. | 膨胀了 |
[08:12] | Puffy? | 膨胀了? |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:18] | There’s a drug called… | 有一种药名叫… |
[08:23] | Hmm… Ah, here it is: | 嗯 找到了 |
[08:25] | capecitabine. | 卡培他滨 |
[08:27] | In some cases, a side effect is digital inflammation, | 某些情况下 这种药的副作用是引起手指发炎 |
[08:30] | which can lead to loss of fingerprints. | 最终可导致指纹缺失 |
[08:32] | Okay, what’s capecitabine used for? | 卡培他滨是用来治疗什么的 |
[08:34] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[08:41] | Well, it’s unlikely that a working girl would have insurance. | 妓女不太可能有医疗保险 |
[08:44] | I’d start with the free clinics. | 我先从那些免费门诊着手调查 |
[08:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:50] | Look, we really appreciate you talking to us. Thank you. | 我们很感激你能和我们说明情况 谢谢 |
[08:51] | Yes, yes, I treated this woman. | 是的 |
[08:54] | Nikki Cervano. | 这个女人是我经手的 |
[08:55] | Our medical examiner believes she had cancer. | 验尸官确信她患有癌症 |
[08:57] | Cervical. | 子宫颈癌 |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:00] | Uh, her name is Angela Olsen. | 她的名字是Angela Olsen |
[09:03] | Have you seen her, by any chance? | 你最近有没有碰巧见过她 |
[09:05] | Uh, yes, she brought Nikki in once. | 有 她带Nikki来过一次 |
[09:08] | It seemed like someone had roughed her up. | 貌似有人对她动了粗 |
[09:13] | Nikki, what happened? | Nikki 出了什么事 |
[09:15] | I fell down the stairs. | 我从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[09:17] | This is, what, the third time he’s done this to you? | 这是他第三次这么对你了吧 |
[09:19] | It was my fault, okay? | 都是我的错 行了吧 |
[09:21] | Just… can you fix it? | 你就把伤治一治行么 |
[09:24] | Should have said something. I’m sorry. | 她应该还说了什么 很抱歉 |
[09:26] | Look, thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[09:27] | We really appreciate your time. | 感谢你百忙中抽出时间 |
[09:32] | I’m not finding anything about eye removal. | 关于摘除眼球我没有发现任何线索 |
[09:35] | Well, they say that eyes are the window to the soul. | 人们都说眼睛是心灵之窗 |
[09:37] | Maybe, in some sick way, our killer thought | 通过这种变态手段 凶手可能认为 |
[09:39] | that he was taking Nikki’s soul. | 他带走了Nikki的灵魂 |
[09:42] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[09:48] | Maybe he just gets off on other people’s pain. | 也许他只是把快乐建立在别人的痛苦上 |
[09:50] | And maybe the eyes were a way to have power over Nikki. | 还也许眼睛是控制Nikki的方式 |
[09:54] | Or to enhance her other senses. | 增强她的其他感觉 |
[09:56] | According to the tox report, she had epinephrine and atropine in her system. | 根据血检结果 她的体内有肾上腺素和阿托品 |
[09:59] | But her medical file shows no reason for either. | 但是她的病例上没有开药的原因 |
[10:02] | So our killer gave it to her. | 那就是凶手注射的 |
[10:04] | First, he choked her out. | 首先 他掐住她的喉咙 |
[10:07] | Then he used epinephrine to revive her when she was near death, | 在她快死的时候用肾上腺素让她苏醒 |
[10:11] | just so he could torture her all over again. | 这样他就可以重新折磨她了 |
[10:26] | No, no, please let me die. | 不 你让我死吧 |
[10:29] | Don’t bring me back again. | 别再让我活过来了 |
[10:32] | Epinephrine– anyone with an allergy can get epinephrine. | 肾上腺素 有过敏症的人都能拿到肾上腺素 |
[10:36] | Torture… | 折磨嘛… |
[10:38] | Hey, what have you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[10:40] | Check it out. | 你们看 |
[10:42] | What I’ve got is a map identifying all the prominent hooker strolls in different parts of town. | 我手上有一份地图标记了全部 有名的妓女在不同地区的站街位置 |
[10:46] | Buddy of mine in Vice helped me work it up. | 我一在风化科的哥们帮我制作的 |
[10:48] | Now, he also tells me that most prostitution murders are caused by the johns. | 他还告诉我大部分卖淫谋杀是由嫖客引起的 |
[10:53] | I’m not surprised. | 意料之中的事 |
[10:55] | I mean, 50 bucks, these guys think they can do anything to a prostitute. | 只要50块 嫖客就能对妓女为所欲为 |
[10:58] | I just need to know where she works. | 我要知道她的工作地点 |
[11:00] | – You have that information? – Yeah. | – 你有消息吗 – 有啊 |
[11:03] | Uh, Nikki was last arrested for hooking at corner of Reed and Hauser. | Nikki上一次是在Reed和Hauser街区 因卖淫被逮捕 |
[11:08] | Reed and Hauser. | Reed和Hauser |
[11:10] | Reed and Hauser, that’s Liberty City. | 这个街区在自由城那里 |
[11:12] | That’s the same place Angela works. | Angela也在那里工作 |
[11:13] | It’s gonna be hard to find somebody to voluntarily talk to a cop there. | 那里的人不愿自发跟警察谈话的 |
[11:17] | I’ve got a way around that. | 我有个办法能绕过这一点 |
[11:18] | I’m going to the impound. I’ll see you guys later. | 我去一下扣押物品存放处 一会见 |
[11:54] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:56] | Names are overrated. | 名字往往言过其实 |
[11:58] | It doesn’t matter. Let’s talk about money. | 没关系 那我们谈钱好了 |
[12:01] | Okay. How much you spend on this car? | 好吧 你在这辆车上投了多少钱 |
[12:03] | A lot. | 很多钱 |
[12:04] | – Funny, that’s my price exactly. – Really? | – 有趣 这也正是我开的价钱 – 真的假的 |
[12:07] | But I’m BCD only, so we’re gonna need to get a room. | 但是我只干室内 咱得去开个房 |
[12:09] | Hop in. | 上车吧 |
[12:10] | I’ll get you behind closed doors real fast. | 我会很快让你进室内去 |
[12:23] | You new at this? | 你新手吧 |
[12:24] | Yeah, actually. It’s, um, it’s my first time. | 是啊 其实这是我第一次呢 |
[12:30] | What? Is this some kind of sting or something? | 怎么 这是在钓鱼什么的吗 |
[12:33] | Am I under arrest? | 我被逮捕了吗 |
[12:34] | – Not if you decide to help me. – Help you with what? | – 如果你打算帮我就不会啦 – 帮你啥 |
[12:38] | I’m investigating the murder of a girl that worked here in your area. | 我在调查一个女孩被杀的案件 她在你地盘上工作 |
[12:42] | So it’s true about Nikki? | 这么说Nikki的事是真的了 |
[12:45] | Yeah. We suspect it might have been one of her clients. | 是的 警方怀疑可能是她的一个恩客干的 |
[12:48] | Someone one who drives a van. | 这个人开面包车 |
[12:49] | My manager finds out I’m talking to a cop, he’s not gonna be happy. | 我的经理要是发现我和警察说话 他会不高兴 |
[12:52] | Your manager’s not gonna find out. | 你经理不会知道的 |
[12:54] | All I need to know are the names of any of her clients you think had a tendency towards violence. | 我只需要你认为有暴力苗头的顾客名单 |
[12:58] | You don’t understand. Some of these guys are just passing through town using fake names. | 你不懂 有些人是用假名在城里游荡 |
[13:02] | Well, think hard. | 那就仔细想想 |
[13:05] | This man’s a predator. | 这家伙是个掠夺者 |
[13:06] | He killed one woman and he’s kidnapped another one named Angela Olsen. | 他杀了一个女孩 绑架了Angela Olsen |
[13:10] | He’s got Angie? | 他绑架了Angie? |
[13:11] | Yeah, why? You all know each other? | 对啊 怎么你们都认识 |
[13:17] | We try to stick together. Have each others’ backs. | 我们都团结一致 相互支持 |
[13:20] | I can promise you that Angie’s never needed you more. | 我敢保证Angie非常需要你 |
[13:26] | You know… | 你懂的 |
[13:28] | I may know a few names. | 我可能知道几个名字 |
[13:31] | You start writing. | 你写下来吧 |
[13:51] | Great, okay? | 很棒的啊 |
[14:00] | Fred Massey, please. | Fred Massey 请来一下 |
[14:03] | I’ll be right back, honey, okay? | 我一会就回来哈 |
[14:07] | Come on, guys, come on. | 来吧 |
[14:10] | Spin her around. | 让她转圈 |
[14:12] | What is this about? | 这是有何贵干 |
[14:14] | We wanted to talk to you about Nikki Cervano. | 我们想跟你谈谈Nikki Cervano |
[14:16] | Oh, that dead hooker I heard about on TV? | 就是新闻里报道的被杀的妓女? |
[14:19] | That’s sensitive. | 消息挺灵通的 |
[14:20] | We understand you retained the services | 我们知道你点了 |
[14:22] | of she and Miss Angela Olsen. | 她和Angela Olsen给你服务 |
[14:26] | I had nothing to do with either of ’em. | 她俩的事和我没关系 |
[14:29] | Then we want a footprint sample from you. | 我们想要你的一份脚印样本 |
[14:31] | I’m not giving you a damn thing. | 我才不会给你 |
[14:33] | Turns out that Nikki was given repeated doses of epinephrine, | 尸检证明Nikki被反复注射肾上腺素 |
[14:36] | and you represent a company that manufactures it. | 而你们公司正生产肾上腺素 |
[14:38] | You have a prescription for that drug. | 你有处方 |
[14:41] | We’re talking about whores, not schoolgirls. | 我们说的是妓女 而不是女学生 |
[14:45] | That’s pretty big talk for somebody who’s got a half a dozen domestic violence call-outs. | 对于一个有半打家暴记录的人还真是大言不惭 |
[14:51] | If you think my wife is gonna press charges, you must be dreaming. | 如果你们认为我妻子会起诉 那是做梦 |
[14:54] | All due respect, Fred, you know what I think. | 恕我直言 Fred 我的想法你心知肚明 |
[14:57] | I think you tried to teach Nikki that lesson, she resisted, and you killed her. | 我认为你想教训一下Nikki 她反抗 你就杀了她 |
[15:03] | I’m gonna get back to my family. | 我要回去找我的家人 |
[15:09] | Nikki went into Dr. Navarro’s office with a lot of injuries. | Nikki去Navarro医生那里 浑身是伤 |
[15:12] | I’ll bet you I can connect that guy to them. | 我保证我能把这个人和她们联系起来 |
[15:14] | You do that, and I’ll put Tripp on this nitwit. | 你去做吧 我让Tripp盯着这无赖 |
[16:08] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[16:09] | Guy just went to his kid’s birthday party. | 这个人刚参加完他孩子的生日派对 |
[16:18] | Horatio, he’s got a girl getting in the van. | Horatio 他让一个女孩上了他的车 |
[16:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:29] | Get out of the way! What the hell are you doing?! | 别挡路 你他妈在干什么 |
[16:33] | Damn it! | 我靠 |
[16:38] | Horatio, I lost him. | Horatio 人跟丢了 |
[16:39] | I need birds in the air, people! | 直升机 伙计们 |
[16:41] | Frank, Frank, we cannot lose this van. | Frank Frank 咱可不能跟丢他的车 |
[16:43] | ??? | – 白人男子 三十五六岁 驾驶一辆面包车 – 确认 我看到一白人 但是认不清脸 |
[17:25] | Step out of the car! | 下车 |
[17:27] | What the hell’s going on? Get out! | – 这是怎么回事 – 下车 |
[17:28] | You’re being placed under arrest, that’s what’s happening. | 你被逮捕了 就这么回事 |
[17:30] | What are the charges? | 罪名是什么 |
[17:31] | – Solicitation. – Solicitation? That’s crazy. | – 嫖妓 – 嫖妓? 你有病啊 |
[17:34] | This is consensual! | 这可是两厢情愿的 |
[17:35] | Yeah, well, this isn’t. | 不 不算两厢情愿 |
[17:37] | You just added resisting arrest, my friend. | 你刚刚还增加一条拒捕的罪名 朋友 |
[17:44] | Ma’am, you’re bleeding. | 女士 你在流血 |
[17:46] | It’s part of the gig, that’s all. | 这是买卖的一部分 |
[17:47] | You should probably get that looked at. | 你该找个医生看看 |
[17:49] | Would you come with me, please? | 你能和我走么 |
[17:51] | Come on. I’ll take you to a doctor. Come with me. | 来 我带你去看医生 跟我走 |
[18:06] | The left one has some kind of substance on it. | 左边的假眼上有些不明物质 |
[18:08] | Well, it was touching human tissue. | 对啊 摩擦过人体组织嘛 |
[18:10] | Yeah, but it doesn’t look organic. | 但看着不像器官组织 |
[18:16] | No, it certainly doesn’t. | 嗯 这肯定不是 |
[18:35] | All right. | 好啦 |
[18:39] | Formaldehyde, | 甲醛 |
[18:41] | polyvinyl acetate and naphthalene. | 聚醋酸乙烯酯和萘 |
[18:44] | It’s hide paste. | 是剥皮膏 |
[18:45] | But the guy in custody is a pharmaceutical rep. | 但看守所里的家伙只是个卖药的 |
[18:48] | Maybe he’s not working alone. Might have a partner. | 也许他不是一个人在战斗 有同伙也说不定 |
[18:51] | So maybe we’re looking for a leather tannery, belts, jackets. | 我们要找的是制革厂 皮带 皮夹克 |
[18:55] | That’s used to mount hides, not tan them. | 被用来处理兽皮 而非晒皮的 |
[19:01] | – Taxidermist. – Yes. | – 标本剥制师 – 对的 |
[19:03] | But with nearly a quarter million hunting licenses granted in Florida every year, | 但佛州每年要批准将近25万份狩猎许可证 |
[19:08] | would be a pretty large pool to draw from. | 有点大海捞针啊 |
[19:13] | You know, the cemetery where we found Nikki’s body backs up | 我们发现Nikki尸体的墓地 |
[19:15] | against the Evergreen Preserve hunting grounds. | 背靠常青保护区狩猎场 |
[19:19] | Maybe that’s a start. | 我们可以从那开始 |
[20:22] | Miami-Dade Police Department! | 迈阿密警察 |
[20:24] | Put your hands up now! Drop the knife! | 举起手来 把刀扔掉 |
[20:26] | Drop it! | 扔掉 |
[20:28] | Move out of the building. | 走出屋来 |
[20:29] | Move towards me! | 朝向我走 |
[20:34] | Let’s go. Move towards me. | 快走 朝着我走 |
[20:35] | Don’t move. Don’t go in there. | – 别动 – 不准进去 |
[20:39] | I didn’t do nothing wrong. | 我没有犯法 |
[20:41] | Wolfe, is she in there? | Wolfe 她在吗 |
[20:43] | No! | 不在 |
[20:44] | Where you hiding Angela Olsen, huh? | 你把Angela Olsen藏哪了 啊 |
[20:46] | Where? You working with Fred Massey? | 藏哪了 你和Fred Massey一伙的吗 |
[20:50] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识那个人 |
[20:52] | I didn’t do nothing wrong. | 我没有做错事 |
[20:55] | Hey, what about Nikki? | 那Nikki呢 |
[20:58] | Hey! What about Nikki, the girl you killed? | 喂 那Nikki呢 就是你杀的那个女孩 |
[21:00] | You left a few of these in her. | 你把这玩意塞进她的眼眶 |
[21:02] | Turn around. Keep your hands up. | 转过身去 |
[21:12] | Let’s go. | 举起手 我们走 |
[21:33] | The size is off, and there’s no pronation. | 鞋码不合 并且也没有内旋现象 |
[21:37] | I told ya | 我早说过了 |
[21:39] | I ain’t no murderer. | 我没杀人 |
[21:41] | But you did put a pair of eyes in Nikki Cervano, didn’t you, Dennis? | 但是你有把假眼塞进Nikki Cervano的眼眶 对吧 Dennis |
[21:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[21:48] | I, I fixed her up real nice. | 我把她修整得很完美 |
[21:51] | When I come upon her, she was so… | 当我遇到他时 她… |
[21:57] | so broken. | 支离破碎的 |
[21:58] | You came upon a a dead body, and you didn’t think to call the police? | 你发现尸体 就没想过报警吗 |
[22:03] | I just made her whole again, | 我把她再一次补全了 |
[22:05] | but that’s all I done. That’s all I done. | 仅限于此 我做的仅限于此 |
[22:09] | Dennis, are you receiving any psychiatric treatment? | Dennis 你是否正在接受心理治疗? |
[22:12] | You on any medication? | 你在使用药物吗 |
[22:16] | No, sir. | 没有 警官 |
[22:19] | When a being dies violent like, | 当一个人凄惨地死去 |
[22:24] | their spirit gets trapped. | 他们的灵魂会被困住 |
[22:26] | I recreate that body, | 我重塑了那具尸体 |
[22:30] | and I resurrect that spirit. | 我拯救了那个灵魂 |
[22:34] | Did you see anybody else out there? | 你在那里看见其他人了吗 |
[22:36] | Well, best as I could tell, | 呃 我只知道 |
[22:39] | there was a van out there on the fire road, | 防火路上停着一辆面包车 |
[22:43] | and that’s when I saw the other girl. The other girl? | – 那时我看见另一个女孩 – 另一个女孩? |
[22:47] | Yes, sir. | 是的 警官 |
[22:48] | The one with tape on her mouth. | 她嘴上贴了胶布 |
[22:52] | You saw a woman being captive, you don’t do anything about it? | 你看见一个女人被俘却什么都不做? |
[22:55] | You go back to collecting raccoons? | 你继续去寻找浣熊? |
[22:56] | Well, you don’t take time off when you’re doing your life’s work. | 当你正在做毕生的工作时不会中途休息 |
[23:13] | Dr. Navarro, we’re trying to tie Nikki’s injuries to a guy we have in custody. | Navarro医生 我们想把Nikki的伤害 与我们监禁的人联系起来 |
[23:17] | But I thought those were from her pimp. | 我还以为这些来自她的皮条客 |
[23:19] | No, actually we’re thinking it’s from this john. | 不 实际上我们认为是来自这位嫖客 |
[23:21] | So if you can give us some dates, | 所以如果你能为我们提供一些日期 |
[23:23] | we can link them to this client, and that would give us probable cause. | 与客户联系起来 我们就能得到可能的原因 |
[23:26] | I really want to give you Nikki’s file, | 我真的想把Nikki的病历给你 |
[23:28] | but I think I need the clinic’s approval to release any documents. | 但我认为我需要得到诊所的许可 来公布任何文件 |
[23:32] | I already got it cleared. | 我已经搞定了 |
[23:36] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[23:38] | Let me see what I can do. | 我看看我能做什么 |
[23:41] | In the meantime, while you wait. | 与此同时 请在此等候 |
[25:02] | This is her file. | 这是她的病历 |
[25:06] | Everything I documented is in there. | 我做的所有记录都在里面 |
[25:12] | Great. | 很好 |
[25:14] | Very unique shoes. | 非常特别的鞋子 |
[25:16] | Oh, these? These are, uh, great for running. | 这些吗 这些很适合跑步 |
[25:19] | They really improved my foot strike. | 很好地改善了我的步频 |
[25:22] | I was just about to head out on a run before you came in. | 你进来前我刚打算外出跑步 |
[25:26] | Where were you this morning between 4:00 and 8:00? | 你今天早上4:00至8:00在哪里? |
[25:30] | You really don’t want to go down this road with me, Ms. Boa Vista. | 你绝对不想继续查下去 Boa Vista女士 |
[25:41] | Just doing my job. | 只是完成我的工作 |
[25:42] | And I bet sometimes your job gets you hurt. | 我打赌有时候你的工作会让你受伤 |
[25:46] | Do not take another step. | 不要再往前走一步 |
[25:57] | Back against the wall. | 背靠墙站好 |
[25:59] | Eyes forward. And step forward into this mold. | 眼睛看前方 脚在模型里踩一下 足底宽 9厘米 鞋后跟座 6.5厘米 嫌犯样本 27.1厘米 五个趾骨分别为 5.5厘米 5厘米 4厘米 3.5厘米 2厘米 |
[27:00] | So, Esteban, you left your footprint at the body dump this morning. | Esteban 你今天早上在抛尸地点留下了脚印 |
[27:05] | Thousands of those shoes in this city. | 这座城市里有几千双这样的鞋 |
[27:07] | You said you worked the early shift this morning. | 你说你今天早上上早班 |
[27:10] | Yeah, that’s right. | 嗯 没错 |
[27:11] | According to the clinic, that shift started at 8:15. | 根据诊所的记录 早班开始于8:15 |
[27:14] | The security guard at your complex had you leaving at 3:30 a.m. | 您的住所的保安看见您凌晨3:30离开 |
[27:18] | Went for a jog. | 我去慢跑了 |
[27:21] | Helps me gear up in the morning. | 有助于我在早上做好准备 |
[27:23] | You went for a four-hour jog? | 你跑了四个小时? |
[27:25] | Training for a marathon. | 是马拉松训练 |
[27:28] | This will be my third. | 这将是我第三次参加 |
[27:30] | That’s impressive. | 令人印象深刻 |
[27:32] | That run take you by the cemetery on Allen Street? | 你跑步经过艾伦街的墓园了吗? |
[27:35] | You know, I’m not sure. | 你知道么 我不确定 |
[27:36] | ‘Cause I try to change up my route as much as possible. | 因为我尝试着尽可能多地改变路线 |
[27:40] | Yeah, I bet you do. | 嗯 我打赌你会 |
[27:42] | You can talk to anyone in my running team. | 你可以问我的跑步团队的任何人 |
[27:45] | We’re even online. Pretty cool. | 我们甚至有网页 超酷 |
[27:46] | Your father owns a company that has a number of vans. | 你父亲的公司有很多面包车 |
[27:49] | I should hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[27:52] | He develops condos. | 他开发公寓 |
[27:53] | Have you ever borrowed one of those vans? | 你是否曾借过其中一辆面包车? |
[27:58] | Is it true that if I say the word “lawyer,” | 如果我说”律师”这个词 |
[28:02] | this is over? | 这一切是否就结束了? |
[28:04] | Where is Angela Olsen? | Angela Olsen在哪? |
[28:13] | Even if I knew that information, | 就算我知道这条信息 |
[28:16] | telling you could be construed as an admission of guilt. | 告诉你可以解释为认罪 |
[28:22] | What kind of person would incriminate himself? | 什么人会自投罗网? |
[28:25] | An amateur would, | 新手会 |
[28:28] | Esteban. | |
[28:30] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[28:35] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[29:07] | A pleasure. | 多谢 |
[29:14] | We going to let that little creep walk out of here? | 我们要让那个小混蛋离开这里吗? |
[29:20] | We are going to let that little creep lead us to the girl, Frank. | 我们要让那个小混蛋带我们去找那个女孩 Frank |
[29:33] | Hey, hold up. | 嗨 等等 |
[29:35] | Not interested. Hey, hold up. | – 对你不感冒 – 嗨 等等 |
[29:37] | I don’t do cops. This is police business. | – 我不做警察生意 – 这是警察事务 |
[29:41] | Stop. | 等等 |
[29:43] | My team identified a suspect in the Nikki Cervano murder. | 我的团队确定了Nikki Cervano谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[29:47] | You recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[29:50] | Yeah, I’ve seen him jogging around here. | 嗯 我见过他在这里跑步 |
[29:52] | Thought it was a strange place to go running. | 想着在这里跑步挺奇怪的 |
[29:54] | Good. You promise me that you’re gonna stay away from this guy? | 很好 你答应我远离这个人 |
[29:56] | And you spread the word, you tell all the girls. | 并传播出去 告诉所有女孩子 |
[29:58] | Sure. Of course. | 好的 当然 |
[30:01] | And I’m sorry about earlier, if you felt used. | 我为之前的事向你道歉 要是你觉得被利用了 |
[30:05] | Why, because you lied and intimidated me in order to get what you want? | 为什么 因为你对我撒谎并恐吓我来达到目的? |
[30:11] | I’m used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[30:13] | But usually I get paid at the end. | 但是通常别人最后会付钱 |
[30:18] | If you want to make a change, | 如果你想改变现状 |
[30:20] | there’s programs through my department for women like you. | 我的部门有针对你这类人的项目 |
[30:23] | You’re one of those, huh? You gonna save me? | 你是这种人 对吧 你要来拯救我? |
[30:26] | You can’t imagine why I got into hooking. | 你想象不到我为什么做这一行 |
[30:28] | You told me Massey was a violent man, | 你告诉过我Massey是个暴力男 |
[30:31] | and you got in a van with him a few hours later? Do you have a death wish? | 几个小时后你就上他的车? 你想找死吗? |
[30:34] | I got bills to pay like everyone else, and freaks like him pay more. | 我和其他人一样要生活 他这种怪人出手阔绰 |
[30:38] | Who hurt you? | 谁伤害了你? |
[30:40] | Huh? | |
[30:42] | Who hurt you? | 谁伤害了你? |
[30:47] | I just want you to know there’s a way out, if you want one. | 我只想让你知道还有其他出路 如果你想要的话 |
[30:57] | Why do you want to help me? | 你为什么想要帮我? |
[30:59] | You don’t even know my name. | 你都不知道我的名字 |
[31:02] | Names are overrated, right? | 名字被高估了 对吗 |
[31:12] | – How can I help you? – Tom, Esteban isn’t talking. | – 有什么可以帮到您吗 – Tom Esteban什么都不肯说 |
[31:15] | I came hoping that you could find something | 我过来是希望你能找到证据 |
[31:16] | to tie our body back to Dr. Navarro. | 将尸体与Navarro医生绑定 |
[31:19] | It’s funny you should mention tie. | 很有趣你竟会提到绑定 |
[31:22] | Eye wounds were closed with sutures. | 眼部的伤口被缝合封闭 |
[31:32] | This is a purse string stitch used for closing internal organ wounds. | 这是一种用于内部器官的封闭的荷包缝合法 |
[31:36] | That’s interesting. | 挺有意思 |
[31:37] | It’s closed off with an instrument tie knot. | 它利用器具打结封闭 |
[31:40] | By instrument, do you mean some sort of tweezers? | 你所说的器具指的是镊子吗 |
[31:42] | Yeah. Let me show you. | 嗯 我给你看看 |
[31:46] | Some doctors knot their sutures one-handed, | 有些医生使用单手结缝线 |
[31:49] | others use both hands. | 有些人使用两只手 |
[31:50] | But a select few like to use one of their surgical instruments to make the knot. | 但少数人喜欢使用手术器具打结 |
[32:05] | So, now when you’re working with catgut these leave a little crimp in the thread. | 所以当你使用肠线时 会留下一小段弯曲的线头 |
[32:17] | Paging Dr. Bender. Paging Dr. Bender, please. | 呼叫Bender医生 请呼叫Bender医生 |
[32:22] | Tom, three months ago Dr. Navarro sewed up Nikki’s leg and he used the same knot technique. | Tom 三个月前Navarro医生缝合了Nikki的腿 他用的是同一种打结的技巧 |
[32:27] | About ten percent of doctors use this method. | 大约百分之十的医生使用这种方式 |
[32:29] | So it’s not a signature. | 那么这算不上个性签名 |
[32:31] | Maybe not, but it’s enough to finally get us a warrant. | 或许不是 但终于足够让我们取得搜查令 |
[32:59] | Stop right now. | 马上停下 |
[33:01] | I have a writ prohibiting this search. | 我有一张令状 禁止此次搜查 |
[33:03] | Search warrants are supposed to be sealed. | 搜查令应该是密封的 |
[33:04] | Back from Tallahassee, Inspector O’Shay. | 刚从塔拉哈西回来 O’Shay巡官 |
[33:07] | Yeah, well, I got a better offer. | 嗯 我得到了一份更好的工作 |
[33:09] | Running the mayor’s Civilian Oversight Panel. | 运营市长的民间监督小组 |
[33:11] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[33:11] | So now you’re policing us? | 所以你现在在监察我们? |
[33:13] | The panel feels this case is being mishandled. | 该小组认为 这件案子处理不当 |
[33:15] | We got a certain judge to agree. | 我们得到了一位法官的同意 |
[33:16] | I have a missing girl who may be dead already, Inspector. | 我们有一个失踪的女孩 她可能已经死了 巡官 |
[33:19] | You don’t have enough evidence to support that search warrant. | 你没有足够的证据来支撑这张搜查令 |
[33:22] | Dr. Navarro sutured up Nikki Cervano’s knee. | Navarro缝合了Nikki Cervano的膝盖 |
[33:23] | And those are the same exact stitches that the killer used. | 与凶手使用完全相同的针法 |
[33:26] | Actually, I dug a little deeper on that matter; I did my homework. | 实际上 我对这件事进行了深入探究 我做了功课 |
[33:29] | The sutures on Nikki Cervano’s knee | Nikki Cervano的膝盖的缝合 |
[33:31] | were done by one of Dr. Navarro’s attendings, not by him. | 是Navarro医生的实习生做的 不是他 |
[33:34] | And how much did that cost? | 花了多少钱? |
[33:36] | Those are the kinds of unwarranted accusations that really concern me. | 这些是让我很是担心的横加指责 |
[33:39] | Ever heard of Duke lacrosse? | 知道杜克大学”强奸案”吗? |
[33:41] | This county can’t afford a costly… | 这个郡不能承受一宗昂贵的… |
[33:42] | Neither can you, Inspector. | 你也不能 巡官 |
[33:44] | The kid that you’re searching for is a Navarro. | 你搜查的那个人是一位Navarro |
[33:46] | His dad holds the purse strings on Miami. | 他的爸爸抓着迈阿密的钱袋子 |
[33:49] | Inspector, if this girl dies, it’s gonna be on you. | 巡官 要是这个女孩死了 就是你的责任 |
[33:52] | Well, let’s just see what happens. | 好 我们看看将发生什么 |
[33:54] | Until then, cease and desist. | 直到那时 停止一切行动 |
[33:59] | Take that. | 拿着 |
[34:08] | O’Shay isn’t letting us anywhere near Navarro. | O’Shay不让我们接近Navarro |
[34:10] | That’s all right; I think I got another way we can track him. | 没关系 我想我有另一条途径来追踪他 |
[34:12] | – Through his running club? – Exactly. | – 通过他的跑步俱乐部? – 答对了 |
[34:14] | Esteban was bragging to Horatio about his running team and how he logs his runs. | Esteban向Horatio吹嘘他的跑步团队 以及如何记录跑步 |
[34:19] | This information is from a GPS pedometer. | 这个信息来自GPS计步器 |
[34:22] | So, whenever he runs, it logs exactly where he is and uploads it to this site. | 所以 只要他跑步 它就会完整记录他在哪里并上传至这个网站 |
[34:26] | All right, let’s take a look | 好的 我们来看一下 |
[34:27] | at Esteban’s activity from this morning. | Esteban今天早上的活动 |
[34:29] | He started his run from the clinic at 6:00 a.m. | 他早上6:00从医院开始跑步 |
[34:32] | Somewhere along this run of his, he had to pay Angela a visit. | 他跑步路过的某个地方 他必须停下来拜访Angela |
[34:38] | What do those markings indicate? | 这些标志是什么意思? |
[34:40] | The GPS– it marks the runner’s speed every tenth of a mile. | GPS 它标记跑步者每跑0.1英里的平均速度 |
[34:44] | Like this, look– 7.4, 7.2. | 比如这个 你看 7.4, 7.2 |
[34:48] | That’s fast. | 那很快 |
[34:49] | Yeah, but then it slows all the way down to 0.2. | 嗯 但它后来逐渐慢下来直到0.2 |
[34:54] | Or he stopped. | 或许他停下来了 |
[34:55] | That’s where he’s hiding her. | 那是他藏匿她的地点 |
[34:56] | Yeah, send me those coordinates ASAP. | 嗯 尽快把这些坐标发给我 |
[35:15] | Plus or minus 100 meters, this is where Navarro stopped along his run. | 相差100米 这就是Navarro跑步时停下的地方 |
[35:21] | Did you see anybody else out there? | 你在那里看见其他人了吗 |
[35:24] | Best that I could tell, | 我只看见 |
[35:25] | there was a van out there on the fire road. | 防火路上停着一辆面包车 |
[35:50] | Hey, Eric. | 嗨 Eric |
[35:52] | Swamp guy said he saw a van out there, didn’t he? | 老头说他在那见过一辆面包车 对吧? |
[35:55] | Yeah, that’s right. | 嗯 没错 |
[35:56] | Maybe he meant an ambulance. | 或许他指的是救护车 |
[35:59] | This is CSI Delko requesting backup to the corner of Sixth and Crestline. | 这是CSI Delko请求支援 第六街和Crestline街街角处 |
[36:03] | That’s Sixth and Crestline. | 第六街和Crestline街 |
[36:11] | Search the building now! | 马上搜查那栋楼 |
[38:21] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[38:23] | It’s her, Eric. | 是她 Eric |
[38:24] | Angela? Angela? She’s alive. | Angela? Angela? 她还活着 |
[38:27] | She is alive, gentlemen. | 她还活着 先生们 |
[38:29] | Angela? Angela, we’re friends. | Angela? Angela 我们是朋友 |
[38:31] | I’m a friend. Here we go. | 我是你朋友 我帮你摘下布 |
[38:38] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[38:39] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[38:41] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[38:42] | I’m not getting a signal. | 没有信号 |
[38:42] | I’m gonna get an ambulance. | 我出去叫救护车 |
[38:44] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[38:46] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[38:47] | You made it. | 你熬过来了 |
[39:48] | Navarro used the ambulance to transport all the women. | Navarro使用救护车来运载这些女人 |
[39:51] | Yeah, well, we can’t get any of Esteban’s fingerprints from either the vehicle or the building. | 嗯 我们在车上和楼里面 都找不到Esteban的指纹 |
[39:56] | And all that running route evidence, that’s circumstantial at best. | 所有跑步路线的证据 最多算是旁证 |
[39:59] | Angela can’t I.D. her attacker, either. | Angela也不能辨认袭击她的人 |
[40:01] | You know, I just… | 你知道么 我只是… |
[40:04] | We should be holding this guy. | 我们应该把这个人抓起来 |
[40:05] | I know. Well, we would be if Navarro wasn’t who he is. | 我知道 如果Navarro是个普通人就抓了 |
[40:09] | O’Shay did such a number on the state attorney, | O’Shay在州检察官身上花了大功夫 |
[40:11] | he’s not gonna press charges. | 他不会起诉的 |
[40:13] | Hey. Officer. | 嗨 警官 |
[40:16] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[40:21] | Nat | Nat, this is, uh… |
[40:23] | Elizabeth Clark. | 这位是… |
[40:25] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:26] | Elizabeth. | |
[40:31] | Okay, I’ll, uh, catch up with you later. | 好吧 我一会再来找你们 |
[40:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:37] | So Elizabeth, huh? | 那么叫Elizabeth 是吧 |
[40:39] | What were you expecting? | 你期待的是什么? |
[40:40] | Angel? Trixie, maybe? | Angel? 或许是Trixie? |
[40:42] | No. I’m just glad you’re here. | 不 我很高兴你来了 |
[40:44] | Well, you were right. | 呃 你说得对 |
[40:46] | Someone did hurt me, and I should probably deal with that. | 有人伤害了我 我可能应该面对它 |
[40:49] | But I’m not making any promises, okay? | 但我不会做任何承诺 好吗? |
[40:52] | Well, I am. | 我会 |
[40:54] | And I’ll drive you to the center right now. | 我马上就开车送你去中心 |
[40:57] | All right, let me just go get my stuff and clock out. | 好了 我要去拿我的东西并打卡 |
[41:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:03] | Then I’ll wait here. | 那么我在这等着 |
[41:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:07] | For everything. | 所做的一切 |
[41:10] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[41:27] | I assume you’re not here to turn over your son. | 我猜想你不是过来交出你的儿子的 |
[41:30] | Just here to talk. | 只过来聊聊 |
[41:32] | Lieutenant, | 副队 |
[41:35] | all that I need in this life is my family. | 我这辈子只需要我的家人 |
[41:42] | There must be something that you need. | 你肯定需要点什么 |
[41:44] | You know, Diego, offering a police officer a bribe is a crime. | 你知道么 Diego 向警察行贿是犯罪行为 |
[41:52] | So is allowing these girls to be murdered. | 让这些女孩子被谋杀也是 |
[41:54] | Diego, I’m gonna take your son off the street one way or another. | Diego 我总有办法把你儿子抓起来 |
[42:01] | Unless I take you off first. | 除非我先把你抓起来 |
[42:05] | Hey, Diego. | 嘿 Diego |
[42:09] | It might not be that easy. | 可能没那么简单 |
[42:55] | Jennifer. | |
[42:58] | Jennifer, Jennifer. | |
[43:01] | I guess next time, I’ll have to take you and your sister. | 我想下次 我得抓住你和你妹妹 |
[43:06] | Then there will be no one left to go to the cops. | 这样就不会有人留下来报警了 |
[43:09] | Like I said, Esteban, | 正如我说过的 Esteban |
[43:11] | it’s not gonna be that easy. | 没那么简单 |