时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Tomorrow night, one of these lucky beauties will be named the overall winner! | 明晚一位幸运的小美眉会成为总冠军 |
[00:20] | Kierra, you’re up next. | Kierra 你是下一个 |
[00:23] | There’s one down. | 有一个下去了 |
[00:27] | No! I don’t want to wear the flipper! | 不 我不想带牙套 |
[00:29] | Melrose, without it you get the runner-up ribbon; | Melrose 不戴你就是第二 |
[00:33] | with it you get the big crown. | 戴了你就是冠军 |
[00:37] | I will give you one of your special treats. | 我会给你一颗特别奖励 |
[00:43] | Two. | 两颗 |
[00:47] | Okay? | 行么 |
[00:55] | I feel like a bunny rabbit. | 我觉得自己像宾尼兔一样 |
[00:57] | Well, you look like a winner. | 但你一脸冠军相啊 |
[00:59] | Got to keep your energy up. Okay? | 打起你的精神来 好吗 |
[01:02] | Oh, hey, Suze! | 喂 Suze |
[01:04] | Today might be our day. | 今天我们才是主角 |
[01:06] | Good luck, sweetie. | 好运哦 宝贝儿 |
[01:07] | All right! | 好啦 谢谢Selfire |
[01:10] | Next we welcome to the stage, Kierra! | 下一位上台的是 Kierra |
[01:15] | Mr. Chambers, why is my age group now moved up to 3:00? | Chambers先生 为啥我的年龄组 被移到3点开始 |
[01:19] | Blakely is at her prime between 8:00 and 11:00 a.m. | Blakely在上午8点到11点状态最佳 |
[01:22] | Well, my wife handles those aspects of the pageant. | 我妻子负责选美大赛的里里外外 |
[01:27] | Ow! Stop, Mommy! You’re hurting me! | 停手 妈妈 你弄疼我了 |
[01:29] | Beauty is pain, baby. | 想美就得忍疼 宝贝 |
[01:31] | If you want to beat Melrose, your hair has to be perfect. | 如果你想击败Melrose 你的发型就得无从挑剔 |
[01:37] | And now welcome… | 现在有请 |
[01:38] | Tori! Go, honey. Go, honey. | Tori 上 亲爱的 上吧 |
[01:58] | Go, Tori! | 上 Tori |
[02:04] | – Now we welcome to the stage – Come here, honey. Good job. | – 过来 亲爱的 表现得很好 – 现在欢迎 |
[02:06] | two-time Royal Azalea champion, Melrose! | 两届皇家杜鹃选美冠军得主 Melrose |
[02:12] | Hi. I’m Melrose and I’m six. | 嗨 我是Melrose 今年6岁 |
[02:15] | My favorite color is magenta, and I want to be a ballerina when I grow up. | 我最喜欢紫红色 长大后我想成为芭蕾舞演员 |
[02:22] | Get it, girl! | 知道啦 姑娘 |
[02:23] | Hit those exes! | 击败之前的选手吧 |
[02:24] | You are a star! Whoo! | 你是一颗耀眼的明星 哦哦 |
[02:28] | Yeah! Work it! | 向大家致意 |
[02:30] | Good job, hon! | 表现很好 亲 |
[02:32] | Smile big! Smile! | 笑得灿烂点 笑 |
[02:39] | Say good-bye to Melrose! | Melrose退场 |
[02:52] | Melrose? | |
[02:56] | You in here? | 你在吗 |
[02:59] | Mrs. Gramercy? | Gramercy太太 |
[03:00] | We’re ready for Melrose in the beachwear lineup. | Melrose的泳装比赛我们已准备好 |
[03:04] | Mrs. Gramercy? | Gramercy太太 |
[03:08] | If you don’t get downstairs in five minutes, you’re gonna lose points. | 如果五分钟内不下楼 会被扣分的 |
[03:17] | Mommy says I have to learn how to do my own makeup. | 妈妈说我得学着自己化妆 |
[03:20] | Where is your mommy? | 你妈妈哪去了 |
[03:22] | She’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[03:24] | Of course she is. | 当然 |
[03:41] | Come on, let’s get you out of here. | 来 我带你出去 |
[03:48] | This woman was murdered | 这个女人被杀的时候 |
[03:49] | while her six-year-old daughter was hiding in the bathroom, Tom. | 她六岁的女儿躲在浴室里 Tom |
[03:53] | Did she see the killer? | 她看到凶手了吗 |
[03:56] | That’s yet to be determined. | 那还有待确定 |
[04:07] | Aha. There’s my cause of death. | 死因找到了 |
[04:09] | The spike penetrated the ocular cavity and passed into the frontal lobe. | 皇冠的尖穿透眼眶刺进了额叶 |
[04:13] | Caused intracranial bleeding. | 引发颅内出血 |
[04:16] | Seems to me like someone in the pageant wanted to send a message. | 貌似选美比赛上有人想要传达一条信息 |
[04:21] | I think the message is clear: There are no winners today, Tom. | 我想信息已经很明确 冠军不在今天诞生 Tom |
[04:24] | Not today. | 不在今天 |
[05:25] | Smile, Molly. | Molly 笑一笑 |
[05:30] | You know, even without the murder this is looking a little creepy. | 我说 即便没死人 这也有点慎得慌 |
[05:34] | You know, as a former pageant princess, I’d completely agree. | 作为前任选美公主 我完全赞同 |
[05:37] | What? | 啥 |
[05:38] | Oh, I see it. | 明白 |
[05:40] | Well, it’s just like a rite of passage, you know, for Southern girls. | 对于南方女孩来说 这可是人生大事 |
[05:43] | Sort of like football is for boys. | 就像橄榄球对于男孩子来说一样 |
[05:45] | We spent thousands of dollars getting Tori ready for this and you’re canceling? | 我们花了上万让Tori来参赛 现在你要取消? |
[05:50] | Thousands? Thought the top prize was a $200 college savings bond. | 上万? 我以为大奖是200块的大学储蓄债券 |
[05:54] | Excuse me, we’re looking for the pageant director. | 打扰了 我们要找大赛的主办人 |
[05:56] | Yours truly. Darla Chambers. | 就是在下 Darla Chambers |
[05:58] | Great. I’m Calleigh Duquesne, this is Ryan Wolfe. | 你好 我是Calleigh Duquesne 他是Ryan Wolfe |
[06:00] | We’re with Miami-Dade Police Department. | 我们是迈阿密戴德郡警局的 |
[06:02] | Excuse me, what about crowning? | 打断一下 加冕怎么办 |
[06:04] | My daughter was on track to win. | 我女儿可是一步步朝冠军去了的 |
[06:06] | Officers, you have to understand | 警官们 你们得理解我们的选手 |
[06:08] | that our contestants, they spend months preparing for Royal Azalea, | 为了选美大赛花了数月准备 |
[06:12] | and their moms spend a lot of money. | 她们妈妈耗费了大量金钱 |
[06:15] | I understand what you’re saying. | 我明白你的意思 |
[06:16] | It’s just that one of your mothers was murdered. | 也正是其中一位母亲被人杀害了 |
[06:19] | What? Oh, my God. | 什么 我的天呐 |
[06:21] | Yeah, I hadn’t made that announcement. | 我还没有发布公告 |
[06:23] | Okay, ladies, I’m going to need you all to back up, please. | 女士们 请你们现在全部退后 |
[06:26] | Just back up. Thanks. Edwin! | – 退后 谢谢 |
[06:30] | You want me on mom patrol? Yeah. | – 你想让我带队? – 对 |
[06:33] | Ladies, I can try and get answers for all your questions. | 女士们 我会尽力解答你们所有问题 |
[06:35] | There are complimentary refreshments in the banquet room. Follow me. | 宴会厅有免费的茶点 请跟我来 |
[06:41] | We’re gonna need a list of all the contestants in the pageant. | 我们需要一份选美大赛的选手名单 |
[06:44] | And I see that you have video cameras taping the event. | 我看到你们有给大赛录像是吗 |
[06:47] | Yes. It’s for our Sizzle reel. | 是的 我们要用来剪片花 |
[06:49] | Okay, we’re going to need all of the footage. | 好的 我们需要所有的录像 |
[06:51] | I can get that for you. It’s gonna take a little while. | 录像能弄给你 但要花点时间 |
[06:54] | As soon as possible. | 尽快吧 |
[06:56] | Do you know where the victim’s family is? | 你知道死者家人在哪里吗 |
[06:58] | Right through that door. Okay. | – 就在那扇门后 – 好的 |
[07:06] | So the two of you were staying in a separate room from Melrose and your mother? | 你们二人待在单间里 没和Melrose和妈妈在一起? |
[07:10] | Yeah, my mom likes to keep everything calm for her the night before the pageant. | 对 我妈喜欢在选美前夜保持淡定 |
[07:15] | Is there anyone else who had a key? | 还有其他人有钥匙吗 |
[07:17] | Absolutely not. No. | – 绝对没有 – 没有 |
[07:20] | Okay, Mr. Gramercy, I’d like to ask Melrose some questions, | Gramercy先生 我要问Melrose几个问题 |
[07:23] | and it is our protocol to talk to a child separately in a neutral location away from the family. | 我们的规定是隔开家人在一个中立场所 单独询问孩子 |
[07:28] | Keep her out of it. She’s six years old. | 别让她遭这个罪了 她才六岁 |
[07:31] | I understand your concern. However, your wife was murdered, | 你的担心我理解 但你妻子被人谋害 |
[07:34] | and we don’t know what happened in that room. | 我们不知道房间里到底发生了什么 |
[07:36] | It’s best if Melrose spoke to a doctor. | 要是Melrose开口告诉医生 这最好不过 |
[07:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:44] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[07:46] | This nice lady is going to ask you some questions, okay? | 这个漂亮姐姐要问你几个问题 好吗 |
[07:51] | But Hoppa, I want to be here when Mommy wakes up. | 爸爸 我想待在这等妈妈醒过来 |
[07:59] | We’re going to see about that, okay? | 让我们去看你妈妈醒了没有 好么 |
[08:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的哈 |
[08:12] | Please look out for my daughter. I will. | – 请仔细看管好我女儿 – 我会的 |
[08:16] | Let’s go, sweetie. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[08:33] | You see this? | 看到这个了没 |
[08:36] | She doesn’t even look real. She looks like a doll. | 一点都不像真人 就像个娃娃似的 |
[08:39] | I don’t understand why parents put kindergarteners through this. | 我不理解那些父母为何要用选美教育孩子 |
[08:41] | Just let kids be kids. | 孩子就该有个孩子样 |
[08:44] | It’s disgusting. | 真讨厌啊 |
[09:00] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[09:03] | It looks like a pink bead. | 貌似是颗粉色粉珠 |
[09:06] | Yeah. Maybe it’s from one of those dresses. | 可能是哪条裙子上的 |
[09:07] | You see anything? That rack there. | – 你看到什么没有 – 衣架在那里 |
[09:16] | No, I don’t think it came from any of these. | 我想珠子不是那些衣服上面的 |
[09:18] | Well, if it didn’t come from one of her dresses then maybe the killer tracked it in. | 如果不是她裙子上的 那可能就是凶手带进来的 |
[09:24] | You said that this crown was already in the room, right? | 你说这个皇冠已经在房间里了? |
[09:26] | Yeah. Melrose won it in her last pageant. | 对 Melrose上届选美比赛赢的 |
[09:30] | Mommy brought it for motivation. | 妈妈把皇冠带来激励女儿 |
[09:33] | And this was used to stab her? | 然后有人用皇冠刺死她 |
[09:35] | Maybe someone thought Melrose didn’t deserve the title and they decided to take it out on her mom. | 也许是这个人觉得Melrose不配得到冠军 然后他们就拿妈妈发泄 |
[10:05] | Sam O., I got something. | Sam O 我有发现 |
[10:07] | Oh, way to go, Simmons. | 恭喜你哟 Simmons |
[10:10] | Was that supposed to be funny? | 这也能乐呵乐呵吗 |
[10:12] | Well, seeing that you’re holding biological evidence in the trace lab | 我看到你拿着生物证据进了痕迹实验室 |
[10:15] | I figured you came in here for an ego boost. | 我估计你来这是为了满足你的虚荣心 |
[10:17] | Oh, no. Always appreciated, but I’m good. | 不对 我一直心怀感激 但我很强是对的 |
[10:20] | You see, this hair has no follicle. | 你看 这根头发没有发根 |
[10:23] | Ah, so no DNA. | 那就没有DNA |
[10:24] | Yes, which is why I came to you. | 所以我来找你 |
[10:27] | – Are you thinking a drug test? – I’m hoping if we can find any prescriptions, | – 你想做毒理测试? – 我希望能查出什么处方药 |
[10:30] | then we can cross-check it against the other registrants at the pageant. | 这样就能交叉检索大赛其他登记者 |
[10:33] | Yeah, but for that kind of analysis, I usually have several strands to work with. | 但是这样的分析 我通常需要几股头发 |
[10:37] | I know. Isn’t it funny? But you can do it! | 我知道 这不是很乐呵吗 你能做到的哟 |
[10:54] | It worked. | 有结果 |
[10:55] | Your hair shows me that the only drug this person ingested is Isotretinoin. | 这根头发显示该人只服用异维甲酸 |
[11:00] | And what’s that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[11:01] | Prescription acne medication. | 治疗粉刺的处方药 |
[11:04] | So, most likely from a teenager. | 那应该是个青少年 |
[11:09] | Jan, we found a strand of your hair on the murder weapon. | Jan 我们在凶器上发现你的一根头发 |
[11:14] | You told the police earlier you were never in that room. | 你之前和警察说你没进过那间屋子 |
[11:17] | Well, I wasn’t. | 对啊 我是没进去过 |
[11:19] | Oh. My hair was. Your what? | – 但我的头发在屋里 – 你的什么 |
[11:23] | Yeah, my mom– she makes me grow out my hair so she can cut it off and use it to make Melrose’s wiglet. | 我妈妈要我留长发 她就能剪掉我的头发给Melrose做假发 |
[11:28] | A wiglet? | 假发? |
[11:29] | Oh, it’s a little hairpiece, makes her hair look fuller. | 是一小绺的假发 可以使头发更茂盛 |
[11:34] | Are you always that generous with your sister? | 你总是对你妹妹如此大方吗 |
[11:38] | I had my chance, winning crowns and stuff. | 我以前也有过机会参加比赛赢冠军 |
[11:44] | I hit puberty, and, well, it was Melrose’s turn. | 现在我到了青春期 就轮到Melrose了 |
[11:48] | Were you angry about that? No. | – 你对此很忿忿不平吗 – 不 |
[11:51] | My mom liked the pageants more than I did anyway. | 我妈妈比我喜欢这些选美比赛 |
[11:55] | You still go every weekend to cheer on Melrose. | 你仍然每个周末都去给Melrose加油 |
[11:59] | Look… | 呐 |
[12:00] | we’re a close family. | 我们一家人关系很紧密 |
[12:03] | You know, if you want to find her killer, you really should look at the other kids’ moms. | 如果你们想抓到杀人凶手 就去调查其他孩子的母亲吧 |
[12:08] | They’re competitive. They’re crazy. | – 他们都是竞争对手 – 他们都疯魔了 |
[12:12] | Especially this one woman, Alicia Haverford. | 尤其是这个女人 Alicia Haverford |
[12:16] | Melrose beat her daughter in the last four pageants. | Melrose在最近四次选美比赛均击败她女儿 |
[12:20] | She was beyond pissed. | 她的火憋得不轻 |
[12:25] | So, Haverford’s here in 107. | Haverford在107号房 |
[12:27] | Yeah, she must be crazy competitive. | 她为了竞争都走火入魔了 |
[12:29] | – Just open your mouth. – No! No! No! No! | – 张开嘴 – 不 不 |
[12:31] | Hey, Miami-Dade! | 迈阿密警察 |
[12:32] | – Miami-Dade Police! Open the door! – Mommy! | – 迈阿密戴德警察 开门 – 妈妈 |
[12:36] | What’s going on? What are you doing here? | – 出了什么事 – 你们在这干什么 |
[12:38] | What are you doing?! What’s going on in here? | 你在干什么 这里出了什么事 |
[12:40] | What is happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[12:41] | – Are you okay, honey? – I was just bleaching Tori’s teeth. | – 你没事吧 亲爱的 – 我在漂白Tori的牙齿 |
[12:44] | You’re just bleaching her teeth. She’s six years old. | 你只是在漂白她的牙齿 她才六岁 |
[12:47] | Mommy says beauty is pain. | 妈妈说想美就要忍痛 |
[12:49] | They’re just baby teeth. What…? | 都是乳牙而已 怎么 |
[12:51] | We’re gonna get her some real great caps when she’s ready. | 当她够岁数了我们还准备给她带牙套呢 |
[12:54] | This says 16 and up. | 这种漂白剂表明是16岁以上使用 |
[12:57] | You know, what you’re doing, lady, is borderline child abuse. | 女士 你该清楚你的行为已经 快要触及虐待孩子的边儿了 |
[13:00] | Everybody here does it. | 这里的妈妈都这样做 |
[13:01] | Great, well, then, I’ll have Child Protective Services start with you. | 那好 我会让儿童保护机构先从你开始调查 |
[13:05] | Is she doing anything else that’s hurting you, or that you don’t like? | 她还做了其他伤害你或是你不喜欢的事吗 |
[13:12] | These pins she pokes into my hair. | 她把这些发卡插进我的头发 |
[13:15] | They hurt my head. | 揪得我头疼 |
[13:16] | I bet they do. Well, you know what? I’ll just take them, okay? | 那肯定啦 告诉你 我要拿走它们 好吗 |
[13:19] | And what about this? What about this? | 这个呢 这个是什么 |
[13:22] | No, that one’s my favorite. | 不行 这个是我的最爱 |
[13:25] | I hope you plan to reimburse me for those. | 我希望你们都会偿还我的物品 |
[13:27] | Yeah, I don’t because they’re part of a crime scene. | 现在不行 因为它们是犯罪现场的一部分 |
[13:30] | Every single thing in this room is evidence in a murder investigation. | 这间屋子内所有物品都与谋杀案调查有关 |
[13:35] | Uh, sweetie, why don’t you go brush your teeth? | 宝贝 你去刷个牙呗 |
[13:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:43] | Why? Am I a suspect? | 为啥啊 我是嫌犯吗 |
[13:46] | The hotel’s computer key log system has you leaving your room at 2:43 a.m., | 宾馆的电脑房卡记录系统显示 你在凌晨2:43离开房间 |
[13:49] | and Suzanne Gramercy’s door opening at 2:45. | Suzanne Gramercy的房门在2:45时打开 |
[13:52] | Must have been around the time I went to get some ice. | 那段时间我一定是去拿冰块了 |
[13:55] | Really? Because I found a bead just like this one at the murder scene. | 是吗 我在现场发现一颗这样的珠子 |
[14:02] | Well, I didn’t want to speak ill of the dead. | 我不想说死人的坏话 |
[14:04] | Why don’t you try the truth? | 那你就说实话吧 |
[14:07] | Suzanne tried to sabotage Tori. | Suzanne试图给Tori搞破坏 |
[14:14] | Hey, hey, what are you doing? | 喂 你在干什么 |
[14:16] | Melrose is sleeping. You ripped Tori’s dress. | – Melrose睡了 – 你撕坏了Tori的裙子 |
[14:19] | I didn’t touch your cheap costume. | 我才没碰过你那便宜货呢 |
[14:21] | Cheap? This dress cost five grand. | 便宜货? 这条裙子花了我五千块 |
[14:24] | It’s custom. | 是定做的 |
[14:26] | Look, Melrose is taking that crown. | Melrose会戴上皇冠 |
[14:29] | Don’t go counting your chickens yet. | 不要指望你家的小鸡仔了 |
[14:31] | We’ve got a backup outfit. | 我们还有备用的服装 |
[14:33] | Oh, would you just get out? | 那你就滚出去 |
[14:34] | Get out before I call security. Go! | 在我叫保安前滚出去 滚吧 |
[14:40] | And? | 然后呢 |
[14:41] | And then I went back to bed. | 然后我就上床睡觉了 |
[14:44] | You sure? Because the door never fully closed. | 你确定吗 因为门可是一直没关牢 |
[14:47] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[14:49] | I would never kill someone over a Regional. | 我绝不会在比赛中杀人 |
[15:03] | Sweetie, I need to leave the room for a minute, okay? | 宝贝 我得离开一会 好吗 |
[15:07] | Please don’t leave. | 请不要走 |
[15:10] | How about this? | 那这样吧 |
[15:13] | Do you see that mirror right there? | 你看见那边的镜子了吗 |
[15:16] | It’s actually a window. | 那其实是一扇窗户 |
[15:18] | And I’m just gonna be on the other side of it, and I can see you the whole time. | 我就站在窗的另一边 可以一直看着你 |
[15:23] | But I won’t be able to see you. | 但我就看不见你了呀 |
[15:26] | That’s a good point. | 这点说得很对 |
[15:29] | I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[15:31] | Why don’t you hold my necklace for me, okay? | 你干脆帮我保管一下项链 好么 |
[15:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:35] | It’s very delicate. | 项链很精美 |
[15:40] | This way you’ll know I’ll be right back. | 这样你就知道我一定会回来 |
[15:44] | It matches your shirt. Thank you. | – 很搭你的衣服 – 谢谢 |
[15:50] | Medically, Melrose appears to be unharmed. | 医学上看 Melrose没有受伤 |
[15:53] | – Thank goodness. – But I think she knows more than she understands. | – 谢天谢地 – 但我认为她知道的比她理解的要多 |
[15:59] | Do you think she witnessed the murder? I can’t say for sure. | – 你认为她目击到谋杀? – 我不敢保证 |
[16:04] | I’d like to revisit this morning’s events with her. | 我想和她一起再现一次今早的场景 |
[16:18] | Melrose? | |
[16:22] | My job is to listen to kids. | 我的工作是听孩子说话 |
[16:25] | And today, my job is to listen to you. | 今天我的工作就是听你说话 |
[16:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:33] | Now, I have some rules. | 现在我要制定规则 |
[16:35] | If I ask you a question, and you don’t know, just say, “I don’t know.” | 如果我问你问题 你不知道答案的 就说”我不知道” |
[16:40] | Think you can do that? | 觉得自己能做到吗 |
[16:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:47] | Now, what’s my favorite color? | 我最爱的颜色是什么 |
[16:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:55] | That’s exactly right. | 非常正确 |
[16:56] | You don’t know my favorite color, | 你不知道我最爱的颜色 |
[16:59] | so, “I don’t know” is the right thing to say. | 所以正确答案就是”我不知道” |
[17:07] | What do you remember about the last time you saw your mommy today? | 你还记得今天 最后一次见你妈妈时的场景吗 |
[17:16] | She fell down. | 她倒下了 |
[17:24] | And then what happened? | 那之后发生了什么 |
[17:27] | I got scared, and I closed the door. | 我吓坏了 就关上了门 |
[17:31] | To the bathroom? | 去了浴室? |
[17:48] | And then I did my makeup. | 之后我给自己化妆 |
[17:53] | Did someone say angry words to your mommy before she fell? | 在妈妈倒下前有没有人 对她说带有愤怒的字眼 |
[18:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:04] | Did anyone hurt your mommy? | 有没有人伤害过你母亲 |
[18:16] | Do you know who that person was? | 你知道那个人是谁吗 |
[18:18] | It was Hoppa. | 是爸爸 |
[18:25] | Tripp, it’s Calleigh. | Tripp 我是Calleigh |
[18:27] | I need you to bring in Melrose Gramercy’s father. | – 需要你带Melrose Gramercy的爸爸过来 – 好的 |
[18:42] | Have a seat, Mr. Gramercy. | 坐 Gramercy先生 |
[18:44] | Sit. | 坐 |
[18:47] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了吗 |
[18:49] | This year, you and your wife spent $60,000 on the pageants. | 今年 你们夫妇在选美比赛上花了六万块 |
[18:53] | That’s more than half the annual income from your garage. | 这是你修车厂年收入的一大半 |
[18:57] | You-You checked our tax returns? | 你们检查过我的所得税申报单? |
[18:58] | You wasted your hard-earned paycheck on tiaras and ball gowns for a six-year-old? | 你把你的血汗钱扔在六岁孩子的 头饰和礼服上 |
[19:03] | Yeah, that has to be a little aggravating. | 肯定会有些许不快 |
[19:05] | I wasn’t happy about it. | 我是对此不太高兴 |
[19:07] | You ever fight about it? | 你还为这吵过架吗 |
[19:10] | Occasionally. Did it ever get ugly? | – 偶尔吧 – 有什么不光彩的吗 |
[19:13] | You think I killed Suzanne. | 你以为是我杀了Suzanne |
[19:15] | You told us the last time you saw her was about 8:30 last night? | 你告诉我们你最后一次见到她 大概是在昨晚8:30 |
[19:18] | – That’s right. – That’s a lie. | – 没错 – 你撒谎 |
[19:20] | Your daughter put you in your wife’s room several hours later. | 你女儿证明数小时后你进过你妻子的屋子 |
[19:22] | She also said that you hurt Suzanne. | 她还说你伤害了Suzanne |
[19:28] | I thought Melrose was asleep. | 我以为Melrose睡着了 |
[19:32] | Can you please tell me why my credit card was denied today? | 你能给我解释下 为啥我的信用卡今天被拒了 |
[19:34] | I canceled it. What? | – 我把卡注销了 – 什么 |
[19:37] | How is Melrose gonna win this pageant without the Deluxe Confetti Avalanche | Melrose在最后赢得冠军进行T台展示时 怎么能没有 |
[19:40] | at the end of her runway strut? | 华丽彩纸漫天飞舞呢 |
[19:41] | $250 for a bunch of cut-up paper. | 一堆碎纸却要250块 |
[19:45] | They are flower petals. | 那可是花瓣做的呀 |
[19:47] | I can buy 20 of these for $250. | 250块能买20个皇冠了 |
[19:50] | Well, you obviously don’t care about making your daughter happy. | 你明显不关心怎样能取悦你女儿 |
[19:57] | I had no idea she heard all that. | 我没想到她能听见这些 |
[20:01] | How far did you take it? | 你和她没进一步争执? |
[20:04] | I raised my voice. That’s it. | 我就提了提嗓门 仅此而已 |
[20:15] | Are these the tapes from the sizzle reel? All 263 of them. | – 这些就是剪片花用的录像吗 – 全部263卷 |
[20:21] | Okay, let’s pull up all the images of Suzanne Gramercy. | 我们把Suzanne Gramercy的图像都找出来 |
[20:24] | If this was, in fact, a premeditated murder, maybe we can catch someone on tape stalking her. | 如果是有预谋的杀人 也许能在录像上 找到个跟踪她的现行犯 |
[20:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:31] | And there’s Suzanne in the lobby. | Suzanne在大厅 |
[20:39] | Hey, Ryan, why do all these images have snow around them? | Ryan 怎么这些图像都有雪花啊 |
[20:41] | Do you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[20:42] | Oh, when the videotape is paused or freeze-framed, the tape gets damaged. | 当录像暂停或定格时 录像受损了 |
[20:47] | So, are you telling me that people have reviewed these tapes and paused where these images are? | 你是说有人重播这些录像 然后暂停这些图像 |
[20:51] | – Yeah. – Can you find other artifacts? | – 对的 – 你能发现还有哪里被动过手脚吗 |
[20:54] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[21:01] | It’s every image of Suzanne Gramercy. | Suzanne Gramercy的每一帧图像 |
[21:03] | It’s as if the person is studying her. | 好像是有人在研究她 |
[21:06] | Wait. So, you’re thinking that the killer had access to these tapes? | 等一下 你认为是凶手用了这些录像? |
[21:09] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[21:11] | Well, here’s Suzanne right here– no artifact. | 那是Suzanne 没有动手脚 |
[21:16] | Ryan, see if you can find an image of Melrose without Suzanne in it. | Ryan 看看能不能找到没有Suzanne Melrose自己的图像 |
[21:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:23] | There’s one of her alone. | 她独自一人了 |
[21:24] | Look at how blurry it becomes. | 看图像变得多模糊 |
[21:27] | I’m starting to think the focus wasn’t on Suzanne. | 我开始认为焦点不是在Suzanne身上 |
[21:30] | No. I think our killer was after Melrose. | 对 我认为凶手追寻的目标是Melrose |
[21:33] | Maybe Suzanne died protecting her daughter. | Suzanne可能是为保护女儿而死 |
[21:35] | Delko. Hey, it’s me. | Delko 是我 |
[21:37] | Listen, do you know where Melrose Gramercy is? | 你知道Melrose Gramercy在哪吗 |
[21:39] | She’s here in MDPD with her father. | 她和她爸爸一起在迈阿密警局 |
[21:41] | Keep an eye on her for me, would you? | 替我密切留意她 好吗 |
[21:43] | You know what I say when it comes to kids? | 当涉及到孩子时你明白我的意思 |
[21:45] | Yeah. Trust no one. I know. | 嗯 谁也不能信 我知道 |
[21:48] | Calleigh? Hang on, Eric. What? | – 稍等 Eric 怎么了 |
[21:50] | Take a look at this. I found another artifact. | 你看这个 我又发现一处动过手脚 |
[21:53] | Melrose wasn’t the only little girl being watched. | Melrose不是唯一被监视的女孩 |
[21:55] | This one, too. Oh, my God. | – 这个姑娘也是 – 我的天 |
[21:58] | Eric, get to Tori Haverford’s room right away. | Eric 立刻去Tori Haverford的房间 |
[22:01] | I think she’s our killer’s next target. | 我想她就是凶手下一个目标 |
[22:02] | All right. Hey, watch her. | 好的 喂 看着她 |
[22:06] | Don’t take your eyes off of her. | – 一刻都不能放松 – 好的 |
[22:17] | Tori! Tori! Mrs. Haverford! | Tori! Tori! Haverford太太 |
[22:19] | What is it? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[22:21] | Where’s Tori? Where’s your daughter? | Tori在哪儿 你女儿在哪里 |
[22:22] | She’s in the room, napping. | 她在房间里 刚刚睡下 |
[22:23] | Open the door. Open the door now. | 打开门 |
[22:27] | Tori! Tori? | 快打开门 |
[22:28] | Stay back. Stay back! Tori! | 退后 退后 Tori |
[22:31] | Where’s my daughter? Tori! Tori? | – 我女儿在哪儿 |
[22:33] | Tori?! She’s not here. | Tori? 她不在这儿 |
[22:35] | She was sleeping in that bed ten minutes… | 十分钟前她还在床上睡觉 |
[22:37] | Well, she’s not here right now, okay? | 现在她不在了 好吗 |
[22:38] | Please, where is she?! | 求你了 |
[22:39] | Tori! Tori! | 她在哪儿 |
[22:41] | We’re gonna find her. | 我们要找到她 |
[22:45] | This is CSI Eric Delko. I have a critical missing: | 我是犯罪现场调查员Eric Delko 有个紧急寻人启示 |
[22:49] | Tori Haverford, six years old, brown hair, green eyes. | Tori Haverford 六岁 棕色头发 绿眼睛 |
[22:53] | She was last seen at the Casa Bena Hotel, room 107. | 最后发现地点在Casa Bena酒店 107房间 |
[22:56] | Send search-and-rescue dogs here. | 派搜救犬来 |
[22:59] | I need an Amber alert put out right away. | 立刻发布儿童失踪警报 |
[23:02] | missing **** | 失踪 Tori Haverford |
[23:05] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:06] | Just ’cause I organized the pageant, you think I know where Tori is? | 就因为我组织了选美 你就认定我知道Tori在哪儿? |
[23:10] | They are your promotional tapes. | 他们是你的广告招牌 |
[23:13] | Whoever watched them was targeting Tori. | 谁看了录像 就是绑架了Tori的人 |
[23:15] | So, who had access? | 所以 都谁能看? |
[23:18] | You think that I’m somehow responsible? | 你觉得我要为此负责? |
[23:20] | Did you give someone the tapes? Oh, so ridiculous! | – 你有没有把录像给别人看? – 太扯了 |
[23:24] | You know what I’m doing? I’m calling my lawyer. | 你知道我要干什么吗 打给我的律师 |
[23:26] | Great. In fact, I will scroll through your contacts myself, | 很好 事实上 我要自己动手看你的联系人 |
[23:29] | because I’m sure whoever you let watch the tape is in here. | 我敢肯定你让谁看了录像 那人就在这儿 |
[23:32] | You know you have no right. | 你知道你没权利这样做的 |
[23:33] | I have probable cause. | 我有正当理由 |
[23:44] | I am focused. | 我在注意啦 |
[23:46] | You sure? Oh, I’m sure. | – 确定? – 非常确定 |
[23:48] | I’m sure you’re gonna like this. | 我打赌你会喜欢的 |
[23:51] | I can’t wait to see it. | 等不及要看呦 |
[23:54] | Who’s a pretty girl? | 这么漂亮的萝莉是谁家的啊 |
[23:57] | * Head and shoulders, knees and toes. * | * 脑袋 肩膀 膝盖 脚趾 * |
[24:02] | Oh, my God. | 哦老天啊 |
[24:05] | It’s your husband. | 是你丈夫 |
[24:07] | You’re helping him. | 你在帮他 |
[24:10] | Where’s your husband, Darla? | 你丈夫在哪里 Darla |
[24:13] | Where did he take Tori? | 他把Tori带去哪里了 |
[24:15] | Sweetie, this is where I insist on a lawyer… | 看吧 这就是为啥我一定要找到律师 |
[24:20] | right now. | 现在就找 |
[24:39] | Go. | 快 |
[24:43] | Edwin Chambers! MDPD! | Edwin Chambers 迈阿密警局! |
[25:00] | – Clear. – It’s empty. | – 安全 |
[25:01] | H! | – 屋里没人 |
[25:03] | Listen, I found something in the backyard. You need to see it. | 听着 我在后院发现了点东西 你来看看 |
[25:11] | The yard, it looks like it ends here, but it doesn’t. | 后院 看起来这儿是尽头 但不是这样的 |
[25:31] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[25:46] | This is set up for a little girl. | 这是给小女孩盖的 |
[25:49] | It’s a jail cell. | 是座关他们的监狱 |
[25:59] | This is Tori’s. | 这是Tori的 |
[26:02] | She was here. | 她来过这儿 |
[26:05] | So where is she now? | 现在在哪儿 |
[26:22] | Okay, how about if I take the house and you take the tent? | 这样 我去房子那边 你来管帐篷这边 |
[26:25] | Yeah, there should be something in there that will lead us to where he took Tori. | 好 那儿应该有些证据能告诉我们 他把Tori带到哪里去了 |
[26:29] | Oh, no, Tori’s mom’s here. | 哦不 Tori的妈妈来了 |
[26:31] | I’ll go take care of it. | 我去处理这事儿 |
[26:36] | – I’m sorry, ma’am. You can’t pass. – Excuse me. | – 很抱歉 女士 您不能进来 – 不好意思 |
[26:37] | – What are you doing here?! – I had to come here. | – 你来这儿干什么 – 我必须得来 |
[26:39] | I need to know… My baby! | 我要知道…我的宝贝 |
[26:42] | No, no, no, no. Tori is not here. That’s just evidence. | 哦不不不不 Tori不在这儿 那只是证据 |
[26:45] | She’s not here. We’re still looking for her. You don’t understand. | – 她不在这里 我们还在找她 – 你不明白 |
[26:48] | She’s never spent the night without me. I need to do something. | 她从来没有过一个人过夜 我必须做点什么帮忙 |
[26:52] | Well, what you can do is you can give me the pictures that we asked you for earlier. | 好吧 你能做的就是把之前我要的照片给我 |
[26:55] | That would be very helpful. | 那样就帮大忙了 |
[27:07] | Mrs. Haverford, this is not what Tori looks like right now. | Haverford女士 这不是Tori现在的样子 |
[27:14] | Do you have a picture of your little girl that your little girl actually looks like? | 可以能给我张您女儿本身模样的照片吗 |
[27:22] | Is this okay? | 这张行吗 |
[27:26] | This is perfect. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[27:28] | I-I just… | 我只是… |
[27:30] | This is my fault, isn’t it? | 这都是我的错 不是吗 |
[27:32] | I put her on display. | 我让她来表演 |
[27:35] | I’ll be honest. It-it made it easier. | 我实话实说 会让事情简单点 |
[27:39] | But you’re not the criminal here. | 但你不是罪犯 |
[27:41] | The person who took her is. | 带走她的那人才是 |
[27:43] | And I promise you we are doing everything that we can. I promise you. | 我保证我们会尽最大努力 我保证 |
[28:53] | Jan, we found your fingerprints on this box at the Chambers’ house. | Jan 我们在盒子上发现了你的指纹 就在Chamber家里 |
[28:58] | Oh, well, that’s impossible. | 哦 那不可能 |
[29:01] | I was never there. | 我从没去过那里 |
[29:05] | Jan… it was your fingerprint. | Jan 是你的指纹 |
[29:09] | But it was smaller… like a child’s. | 只是很小 像小孩儿的 |
[29:16] | Please… I just don’t want to talk about it. | 求你了 我不想谈这些 |
[29:20] | What is it, Jan? | 怎么了 Jan |
[29:21] | Did-Did Edward Chambers kidnap you when you were little? | 你小时候Edward Chambers绑架过你吗 |
[29:26] | It’s vague and it’s mixed up. | 记忆很模糊很混乱 |
[29:28] | I just don’t know what happened. | 我记不清发生过什么了 |
[29:35] | Jan, anything you can remember may help lead us to Tori. | Jan 你能记起来的任何事情 都能帮助我们找到Tori |
[29:46] | I can’t remember. | 我记不清了 |
[29:50] | I’m so sorry. I just can’t. | 我很抱歉 但真的记不住了 |
[29:53] | So, you and your husband used the pageants as a hunting ground. | 你和你丈夫把选美比赛当做狩猎地 |
[29:57] | Save the accusations, Lieutenant. | 省省指控吧 副队 |
[29:59] | My client was a victim of Edwin Chambers as well. | 我的当事人也是Edwin Chambers的受害人 |
[30:02] | He would have killed me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[30:04] | I’m a survivor. | 我是幸存者 |
[30:06] | Yes. Have the State Attorney grant her immunity and she’ll cooperate. | 是的 一旦州检为她签发豁免书 她会合作的 |
[30:10] | A six-year-old girl is missing, and you’re working for a deal. | 一个六岁的女孩失踪了 而你们居然还在忙着交易 |
[30:14] | I’ve seen the video of the girls on your phone. | 我看过你手机上这些女孩的录像了 |
[30:18] | Do you know what they do to a pedophile in prison? | 你知道在监狱里他们怎么对待恋童癖吗 |
[30:20] | Don’t listen to him, Darla. | 别听他的 Darla |
[30:22] | They’re gonna tear you into little pieces. | 他们会把你一片片撕碎 |
[30:25] | Where is your husband? | 你丈夫在哪里 |
[30:31] | There’s a place that he likes to go on Tuesday afternoon. | 有个地方他周二下午喜欢去 |
[30:36] | Tuesday afternoon. Where would that be? | 周二下午 在哪儿 |
[30:40] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[30:41] | It’s his private place. | 是他的私人场所 |
[30:47] | I think Edwin Chambers left these smudges on the murder weapon. I’ll run an analysis. | 我觉得Edwin Chambers把污渍留在了凶器上 我一会儿去做个分析 |
[30:51] | Maybe it’ll lead us to where he’s keeping Tori. | 或许能告诉我们他把Tori扣在哪里了 |
[30:53] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[30:58] | These marks weren’t there before. | 这些痕迹之前不在上面 |
[31:01] | Is it makeup? | 是化妆品吗 |
[31:07] | Well, we found this tanning gun at the crime scene, so my guess is that it’s bronzer. | 我们之前在现场发现了晒肤枪 所以我的猜测是古铜色晒肤液 |
[31:11] | Bronzer darkens over time, which is why we haven’t seen it till now. | 古铜色会慢慢变黑 所以我们现在才发现 |
[31:14] | Yeah, Wolfe, but how is that even possible? | 没错 Wolfe 可是这怎么可能呢 |
[31:17] | DHA darkens skin cells by reacting with its amino acids and proteins. | DHA通过重置氨基酸和蛋白质 来加深肤色细胞 |
[31:22] | This is cotton. It’s the sweat in the lining. | 这是棉质啊 是里衬 |
[31:25] | It contains a protein which reacts with DHA. | 含有和DHA发生作用的蛋白质 |
[31:37] | Loman. Hey, Doc, it’s Walter. | – 嘿 我是Walter |
[31:40] | – Are you close to Suzanne Gramercy’s body? – Yes. | – 你在Suzanne Gramercy尸体旁边吗 – 是的 |
[31:43] | – Could you check it out for me? – Anything specific? | – 能帮我检查下吗 – 什么地方? |
[31:44] | – Uh-huh, her hands. – Okay. | – 她的双手 – 好的 |
[31:47] | Does it look like she’s been using bronzer? | 看起来像不像她用了晒肤液? |
[31:51] | Her right hand does have some dark markings on it. | 她的右手上的确有些深色痕迹 |
[31:56] | Honestly, I don’t know how I could have missed this earlier. | 老实讲 我都不知道之前怎么会忽视这点 |
[31:58] | Not even your fault. Don’t worry about it. They’re just starting to show now. | 不怪你 别担心 刚刚才开始显现 |
[32:07] | Do you need me? | 什么事儿 |
[32:08] | Hey, hey… | 嘿 |
[32:09] | are you with Melrose right now? What do you need? | – 你跟Melrose在一起吗 – 什么事情? |
[32:12] | Does it look like there was bronzer applied to her? | 看起来她有没有用过晒肤液? |
[32:15] | It does on half her neck, her arms and her hands. | 她脖子上 胳膊上和手上有痕迹 |
[32:20] | Mmm-hmm, back of her hands? Yes. | – 手背上吗 – 是的 |
[32:24] | Is this important? | 很重要吗 |
[32:25] | Maybe. Uh, I’m working a theory here. I’ll get back with you. Thanks. | 或许吧 我们这边有个想法 回头跟你讲 谢了 |
[32:30] | So, uh, what’s up? | 什么情况? |
[32:33] | Suzanne had to be murdered while she was applying bronzer to Melrose. | Suzanne肯定是在 她给Melrose喷晒肤液时被谋杀的 |
[32:38] | Okay, so you’re saying that her attacker would also have bronzer residue? | 所以你的意思是袭击她的人 应该也有晒肤液残渣? |
[32:41] | No, no, you’re totally missing the point. | 不是 你理解偏了 |
[32:43] | Look at the crown’s lining. There’s voids in the bronzer. | 你看皇冠的内侧 晒肤液上有空白的地方 |
[32:49] | Oh, yeah. | 的确啊 |
[32:51] | They’re too small to be fingers. | 太小了 不会是手指 |
[32:53] | Unless… | 除非… |
[32:55] | We’re not talking about adult fingers. | 不是大人的手指 |
[33:06] | Sweetie, will you… | 宝贝 你能… |
[33:08] | just hold this for me? | 帮我拿着这个吗 |
[33:29] | Do you want to talk about it? | 想说点什么吗 |
[33:32] | Come here. It’s okay. | 来吧 没事儿的 |
[33:36] | It wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[33:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:40] | Daddy… | 爸爸… |
[33:44] | There’s a reason why Melrose saw your wife fall. | Melrose看到你妻子倒下是有原因的 |
[33:48] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:51] | I made Mommy fall down. | 我让妈妈倒下去的 |
[33:58] | Melrose, stop jumping around. Stop! | Melrose别蹦了 停下 |
[34:02] | You are not behaving like a winner. | 你看起可不像个冠军 |
[34:04] | Don’t you want to win? No! | – 你不想赢得比赛吗 – 不 |
[34:06] | It’s stinky! | 这个好粘 |
[34:08] | Melrose… | |
[34:09] | Don’t you want to win another one of these? | 难道你不想再赢一个皇冠吗 |
[34:12] | Now, let me make you pretty! | 快 让我把你变得美美的 |
[34:19] | I don’t want to be pretty! | 我不想变漂亮 |
[34:23] | Melrose Princess Gramercy! | 公主Melrose Gramercy |
[34:26] | Melrose Princess Gramercy! | 公主Melrose Gramercy |
[34:42] | I didn’t mean to hurt her. | 我不想伤害她的 |
[34:45] | Oh, hey, I know that. | 嘿 我知道 |
[34:48] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[34:50] | I know that. It’s okay. | 我懂我懂 没事儿的 |
[34:56] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[34:58] | It was an accident, Larry. | 这是个意外 Larry |
[35:00] | It was a tragic accident. | 是个悲剧 |
[35:03] | We’ll close the case. | 我们会结案的 |
[35:15] | So you’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[35:16] | Melrose isn’t in trouble? No, she’s not. | – Melrose不会有麻烦? – 嗯 她没事儿 |
[35:18] | But there’s another little girl who’s still out there. | 但是还有个小女孩在外面有危险 |
[35:22] | Look… | 听着 |
[35:23] | I’m sorry. I wish I could help you. | 我很抱歉 我也想帮你 |
[35:26] | But I have no memory of who took me, or where. It’s blank. | 但我真的记不得谁把我带去哪里了 记忆是空白的 |
[35:30] | I have a specialist here who may be able to work with you. | 我有个专家在这里可以帮你 |
[35:34] | God, what makes you think it would even work? | 老天 你怎么知道能有用? |
[35:36] | I’m not sure it’s going to work. | 我不能肯定 |
[35:38] | But if it does, we can save this child. | 但如果奏效了 我们可以救回这个孩子 |
[35:46] | Look, you can ask me what he did to me a thousand times. | 听着 你可以问我一千遍他对我干了什么 |
[35:49] | I just can’t remember. | 我就是记不得了 |
[35:51] | Your father says he remembers you went missing for a few hours during one of your pageants. | 你父亲说他记得你在选美时 有一次失踪了几小时 |
[35:58] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[36:04] | That time I got lost. | 那次我走丢了 |
[36:06] | It’s like shock therapy. | 就像休克疗法 |
[36:08] | The doctor’s trick is to not dwell on the perpetrator. | 医生不把重点放在回顾罪犯身上 |
[36:11] | When did you know you were going to be okay? | 你什么时候知道自己没事儿了的 |
[36:15] | When I saw my mom and dad. | 当我看见爸爸妈妈 |
[36:19] | When you were lost, what did you see? | 你走丢的时候 都看见什么了 |
[36:24] | It was dark. | 很黑 |
[36:28] | There was this little light. We’ll have fun. | – 只有一点点光 – 我们来玩吧 |
[36:32] | It was… like a flicker. | 就像电影 |
[36:34] | Please… | 求你了 |
[36:34] | And… | 而且 |
[36:37] | I kept trying to move my hands, My special friend. | – 他不停地移动我的手 – 我特别的朋友 |
[36:41] | But I couldn’t, because they were tied. | 但我不能 双手被绑住了 |
[36:46] | And he had these gloves. | 他戴着手套 |
[36:47] | We’ll have fun. | 我们会很有趣的 |
[36:50] | White, fuzzy gloves. | 白色的绒毛手套 |
[36:53] | That doesn’t sound like latex gloves. | 听着不像是乳胶手套 |
[36:56] | Gardening, maybe? | 园丁吗 |
[36:58] | The room you were in, was it a house? No. | – 你当时是在一间屋子里吗 – 不是 |
[37:01] | It wasn’t a house. My special friend… | – 不在房子里 – 我的朋友 |
[37:04] | It was cold. | 很冷 |
[37:06] | And it smelled. | 而且闻起来 |
[37:08] | Like what? Like… | 想什么? 像… |
[37:09] | like butter, or… | 像黄油 或者… |
[37:12] | or oil. Butter or oil? | – 油味 – 黄油或油味? |
[37:15] | Do you think that’s… Popcorn. | – 你觉得那是? – 爆米花 |
[37:17] | That would explain the butter smell. | 那就能解释黄油的味道了 |
[37:19] | And Eric found popcorn stuck to candy wrappers at the Chambers’ house. | 而且Eric也在Chamber家里的糖果卷上 发现了粘着的爆米花 |
[37:23] | And what about the man that was with you? | 那个跟你一起的男人呢 |
[37:28] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[37:29] | The man… had this pet mouse. | 那个人 有动物的嘴巴 |
[37:33] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[37:36] | But it wasn’t like a normal mouse, it was… | 但不像普通的嘴巴 像是… |
[37:39] | Will you be my friend? It was big. | – 你能当我的朋友吗 – 很大很大 |
[37:45] | Do you recall anything else about that day? | 你还能回忆起那天别的什么事情吗 |
[37:49] | The man… | 那个男人… |
[37:51] | he was looking through this little window. | 他透过小窗户往外看 |
[37:54] | My special friend… | 我的朋友 |
[37:55] | There was this clicking noise. | 那儿有咔哒的响声 |
[37:59] | And I was trying to undo my ties. | 我试着给自己松绑 |
[38:02] | But I was scared, I was so scared that he was going to come back. | 但我太害怕了 太害怕他会回来 |
[38:07] | Clicking could be a film projector. | 有咔哒声音可能是个电影制片人 |
[38:10] | And maybe he was looking through a window in a projection booth. | 或许他是透过窗户看投影室 |
[38:13] | And projectionists wear gloves to protect the film. | 放映员都戴手套保护胶片 |
[38:16] | A movie theater. | 电影院 |
[38:19] | You did really good, honey. | 你做得很好 宝贝 |
[38:37] | You’re really going to like this movie. | 你会喜欢这部电影的 |
[38:45] | I went over Chambers’ work history. | 我查看了Chambers的工作史 |
[38:47] | There’s no record of him being a projectionist, ticket taker, usher, candy vendor, nothing. | 没有他作为放映员 检票员 卖零食等等的记录 什么都没 |
[38:51] | Really? So then why a theater? | 真的吗 那为什么是电影院 |
[38:56] | – These are all the theaters in the area? – Mm-hmm. | – 这些是我们这儿的所有电影院? – 嗯 |
[38:58] | In a 20-mile radius of the Chambers’ house. | Chamber家半径二十英里范围内的 |
[39:05] | There were two movies with cartoon mice out ten years ago. | 只有两家还在放十年前的卡通米老鼠电影 |
[39:08] | These are the screens they played on. | 只是他们在放的银幕 |
[39:10] | I don’t get it. How would you hide a child during work hours? | 我不明白了 你在工作时候怎么藏匿一个孩子 |
[39:12] | It would be hard, right? Yeah. | – 很难的 对吧 – 嗯 |
[39:14] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. What? | – 等等 – 怎么了 |
[39:17] | Chambers’ wife told Horatio he went to a… special place on Tuesdays. | Chamber妻子告诉H 他每周二都要去个特别的地方 |
[39:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:25] | That one. It’s closed on Tuesdays. | 这个 周二关门 |
[39:27] | Yeah, that’s it. That’s where he’s got Tori. Thanks. | 嗯 就这个了 他把Tori就关在这里 谢了 |
[39:30] | Horatio. Yeah, I got an address. | Haratio 我有地址了 |
[39:47] | So how’s my sweet little friend? | 我的宝贝朋友怎么样了 |
[39:50] | This is playtime. | 游戏时间到了 |
[39:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:53] | I’m going to undo your chains, now, and we’re going to play, okay? | 我现在给你松绑 咱们开始玩 好吗 |
[39:57] | All my friends like to play. | 我所有的朋友喜欢这样 |
[39:59] | – No. – We’ll have fun. | – 不要 – 会很有趣的 |
[40:01] | No! No, let me go! It’s time to play. | – 不 不 放我走 – 到时间开始玩了 |
[40:02] | You know what? You’re so pretty when you cry. | 你知道吗 当你哭的时候好可爱哦 |
[40:29] | That’s enough, I’ve had it. | 够了 我拿到了 |
[40:31] | Everything stops right now. Right now! | 所有事情都停下 现在就停 |
[40:34] | – No, let me go! – It’s our special moment, Tori. | – 不 让我走 – 现在是我们特殊的时刻 Tori |
[40:36] | No! | 不要 |
[40:37] | Fine, just sit. I want Mommy. | – 好吧 坐好了 – 我要妈妈 |
[40:40] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[40:43] | The thing is… I don’t mean to. | 那实在是…我不是有意的 |
[40:46] | It’s just that bad luck follows me around wherever I go. | 只是不管我去哪儿运气都不好 |
[40:54] | Bad luck? Is that all? | 运气差? 就因为这个? |
[40:57] | Man, listen to what you’re saying… | 兄弟啊 听听你说的话… |
[40:59] | My special friend took me here when I was your age. | 我像你这么大的时候 我的朋友带我来这里 |
[41:04] | I brought you some treats. | 给你买了些吃的 |
[41:07] | Now, I’m going to ask you one last time… | 现在 我最后问你一遍 |
[41:11] | will you be my friend? | 你会当我的朋友吗 |
[41:13] | No. I want to be your friend. | – 不 – 我来跟你做朋友 |
[41:20] | Get away from that girl. | 离开那个小女孩 |
[41:23] | No, no, no! No! | 不 |
[41:24] | Edwin… | 不 不! |
[41:27] | You let me out of here, right now, or she gets it. | 要么马上让我离开这儿 要么我就毙了她 |
[41:31] | Right now! | 立刻! |
[41:32] | I mean it! I will kill her! | 我是认真的 |
[41:36] | Edwin… | 我会杀了她的 |
[41:37] | That’s not necessary. | 没必要这样的 |
[41:40] | You know what, Edwin? Go ahead. | Edwin 往后退 |
[41:43] | Go. Go! | 快走 快 |
[41:49] | Stay with the girl. | 你跟小女孩在一起 |
[41:51] | I got her. | 我陪着她 |
[41:52] | Are you okay, sweetheart? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[41:53] | He didn’t hurt you, did he? | 他没伤害你吧 |
[41:57] | What’s going on here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[41:59] | Edwin… | |
[42:05] | Am I gonna get shot? | 我会被枪打中吗 |
[42:07] | You are not going to get shot. You are going to be fine, okay? | 你不会的 你会好好的 宝贝 |
[42:09] | I promise I am going to make sure that you’re safe. | 我保证你会好好的 |
[42:12] | Did you see where he put the key? No. | – 你看到他把钥匙放哪里了吗 – 没有 |
[42:15] | Oh, I got it. I got it. I got it. | 好了 我知道了 |
[42:16] | This is a little trick that I learned a long time ago. | 好多年前我学的小把戏了 |
[42:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[42:22] | That’s far enough, Edwin! | 够了Edwin |
[42:33] | Here we go. We got it, we got it. | 好了 我解开了 解开了 |
[42:35] | You’re all right, sweetie. | 你没事的 宝贝 |
[42:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[42:38] | Sweetie, come here with me. | 亲爱的 跟我来 |
[42:41] | – I want Mommy. – I got you, baby, I got you. | – 我要妈妈 – 没事儿的 宝贝 没事了 |
[42:48] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[42:50] | I can change, I know I can. | 我可以改变的 我可以的 |
[42:52] | None of us changes that much. | 江山易改本性难移 |
[42:56] | I think you’re going to fall. | 你要掉下去了 |
[42:58] | Then you gotta help me! | 那你要帮我啊 |
[43:02] | Do I? | 我要吗? |
[43:03] | Ah! Come on! | 啊 帮帮我! |