英文名称:Cube
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:15] | Hey! | 喂! |
[04:26] | Hey! | 喂! |
[05:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:16] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[05:18] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[05:19] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[05:20] | I thought you were… | 我以为你是… |
[05:21] | What? | 什么? |
[05:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:36] | Help! Help! | 救命! 救命! |
[05:41] | Help! | 救命! |
[05:43] | Help! | 救命! |
[05:48] | Stop! | 别动! |
[05:56] | What? What…? | 什么? 怎么了…? |
[05:58] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[05:59] | Come here. | 到这里来 |
[06:20] | It’s okay. Calm down. | 好了 冷静一下 |
[06:22] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 没事了 |
[06:23] | What was in there? | 那里有什么? |
[06:25] | Just give me a minute to figure things out. | 让我想想 |
[06:26] | Why were you afraid of that room? | 你为啥怕那个房间? |
[06:28] | Give me a minute, I said. | 我说了让我想想看 |
[06:35] | How many people are in this thing? | 到底有多少人在这鬼东西里? |
[06:40] | Listen, we can’t go climbing around in here. | 大家注意了 我们不能随便走动 |
[06:43] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[06:46] | There’s traps. | 这里有机关 |
[06:47] | What do you mean, traps? | 什么 机关? |
[06:49] | Booby-Traps. | 杀人的机关 |
[06:50] | I looked in the room down there | 我刚察看过那个房间 |
[06:52] | And something almost cut my head off. | 差点掉了脑袋 |
[06:58] | Holy cats! | 天哪! |
[07:00] | Holy, holy cats! | 惨了! |
[07:22] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[07:24] | Mister? | 先生? |
[07:27] | Worth! | 沃斯! |
[07:33] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:41] | I hit my head. | 我撞着头了 |
[07:42] | Let me take a look at that. | 让我看看 |
[07:43] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:931个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:153个,六级词汇:73个,GRE词汇:74个,托福词汇:127个,考研词汇:161个,专四词汇:138个,专八词汇:25个, 所有生词标注共:270个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:44] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[07:46] | It doesn’t look bad. | 伤势不严重 |
[07:50] | What the hell are you doing? | 你究竟在干什么? |
[08:05] | Hey, old man, | 喂 老头 |
[08:07] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听见没有? |
[08:29] | Motion detectors integrated into the walls. | 墙里嵌有运动感应器 |
[08:32] | Tough to spot. | 这是暴力探测方法 |
[08:35] | Oh, god! | 哦 天哪! |
[08:36] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 哦 天啊 哦 天啊 |
[08:41] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[08:43] | Let’s all just relax for a minute. | 让大家先定定神 |
[08:47] | Does anybody remember how they got here? | 还有谁记得是怎么到这里的吗? |
[08:57] | Perogies! | 馅饼! |
[09:02] | I was eating dinner. | 我正在吃晚餐 |
[09:04] | Perogies; cheese and potato. I ran out of sour cream, | 馅饼 干奶酪和土豆 奶酪吃完了 |
[09:06] | And then I went to the fridge, and then… | 到冰箱去拿 然后… |
[09:09] | I don’t know. | 我就不知道了 |
[09:11] | You? | 你呢? |
[09:13] | Leaven? | 奈雯? |
[09:15] | I… | 我… |
[09:17] | I just went to bed and… | 我正要睡觉… |
[09:21] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[09:25] | I just woke up here. | 我醒来就在这里 |
[09:26] | Middle of the night. | 午夜 |
[09:28] | It’s like chile. They always come in the middle of the night. | 这好像是军队所为 他们总是在午夜乱抓人 |
[09:32] | Who? | 谁? |
[09:34] | Only the government could build something this ugly. | 只有政府可以建这个怪东西 |
[09:36] | Oh, it ain’t government. | 不可能是政府干的 |
[09:38] | -Then what is it? -I don’t know. | -那这是什么玩意儿? -我不知道 |
[09:41] | Aliens. | 外星人 |
[09:47] | Please. We’re spooked enough as it is. | 拜托了 我们就不要自己吓自己了 |
[09:49] | Let’s… | 我们… |
[09:50] | Let’s rule out aliens for now, | 我们还是别去胡乱猜想了 |
[09:52] | And concentrate on what we know. | 想想我们了解些什么 |
[09:54] | My mom’s gonna freak. | 我妈妈肯定很不安了 |
[09:56] | Rennes? | 兰斯? |
[09:57] | just won’t be there. They’ll freak. | 我失踪了 他们肯定很着急 |
[10:00] | What do you think, Rennes? | 你怎么认为 兰斯? |
[10:01] | Well, it won’t solve jack shit sitting still. | 我不会坐着等死的 |
[10:04] | I’m moving in a straight line till I get to the end. | 我会勇往直前闯一闯 |
[10:07] | All right. I tend to agree. | 好 我也同意 |
[10:09] | Shouldn’t we wait here? | 我们不应该在这里等吗? |
[10:11] | For what? | 等什么? |
[10:12] | To see if anybody comes. | 看是否还有人来 |
[10:14] | No one’s gonna come. | 没有人会来的了 |
[10:15] | Look, there’s away in here. | 想想看 有路进来 |
[10:18] | So there’s gotta be away out. | 就肯定有路出去 |
[10:20] | We can avoid the traps using the boot. | 我们可以用 扔靴子的方法躲开机关 |
[10:22] | Holloway, is it? | 霍洛薇 是不是? |
[10:24] | What do you think? Look for an exit? | 你认为呢? 有出路吗? |
[10:26] | Okay. | 是的 |
[10:28] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[10:30] | It can’t be that simple. | 没有这么简单的 |
[10:31] | It won’t be that simple. | 是不会那么简单 |
[10:34] | Look around. | 四处看看 |
[10:35] | Take a good, long look-See. | 仔细检查一下 |
[10:39] | ‘Cause I got a feeling it’s looking at us. | 我觉得我们被监视着 |
[10:49] | I just wanna wake up. | 我想摆脱这恶梦 |
[10:58] | Leaven. | 奈雯 |
[11:00] | We can do this. | 我们是可以出去的 |
[11:01] | We just have to stay calm, | 我们需要冷静下来 |
[11:03] | And work together as a team. | 团结起来 |
[11:07] | There’s gonna be a lot of people | 可能有许多人 |
[11:08] | Looking for us on the outside. | 在外面找我们 |
[11:10] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[11:11] | All right? | 你放心 好吗? |
[11:14] | -You’re a cop? -Yeah. | -你是警察? -是的 |
[11:17] | I’m going to get you out of here. I promise. | 我会带你出去的 我保证 |
[11:20] | You gotta be with me on this one. | 你要跟紧我 |
[11:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:29] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[11:38] | Boot it. | 用靴子探测一下吧 |
[11:48] | Clean. | 安全 |
[12:09] | That one sounded closer. | 刚才的声音听起来很近 |
[12:11] | It’s mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals. | 这是机关的声音 好像有周期性 |
[12:14] | Maybe it’s their ventilation system. | 可能是通风系统 |
[12:16] | No vents. | 这里不通风的 |
[12:17] | No kidding. I’m boiling. | 我都要热死了 |
[12:22] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[12:27] | Serial numbers? | 序号? |
[12:28] | Room numbers. | 房间号 |
[12:30] | They’re different in each room. | 每个房间的都不同 |
[12:31] | Oh, great. Well, it’s only, uh, | 靠 好极了 这里只有 呃 |
[12:33] | 566 million, 400, 000 odd rooms in this thing. | 56640000个房间 |
[12:36] | Well, there better not be. | 最好不要 |
[12:37] | We have about three days without food and water | 没有粮食和水 |
[12:39] | Before we’re too weak to move. | 我们只能撑三天 |
[12:41] | Well, they have to feed us, don’t they? | 他们应该会给我们食物的吧? |
[12:45] | Holloway? | 霍洛薇? |
[12:46] | Oh, we have heat, stress, | 这里又热 很快就会脱水 |
[12:48] | Physical exertion, i.E. Dehydration. | 头昏眼花的 |
[12:51] | Headaches, dizziness, confused mental processes. | 精神错乱 |
[12:54] | The body eventually begins to break down its own tissue. | 身体很快会垮的 |
[12:59] | Suck on it. | 放到嘴里 |
[13:04] | Keeps the saliva flowing. | 刺激口水 |
[13:24] | What? | 怎么了? |
[13:25] | The air seems dry in there. | 空气好像很干燥 |
[13:27] | Trapped? | 有机关? |
[13:28] | Molecular-Chemical sensor. | 化学分子感应器 |
[13:30] | Why the hell didn’t the boot set it off? | 为什么靴子没有触发机关? |
[13:33] | The boot’s not alive. | 靴子不是活的 |
[13:35] | It detects hydrogen sulphide excreted from the skin. | 这种感应器可以探测皮肤散发的硫化氢 |
[13:38] | How is it you know so much about sensors, Rennes? | 你怎么对感应器这么了解 兰斯? |
[13:45] | Renne, not Rennes. | 是”兰恩” 不是”兰斯” |
[13:49] | It’s french. | 这是法国名字 |
[13:50] | Fine, you’re french. I’m asking how… | 好 你是法国人 我要问的是… |
[13:55] | Renne! | “兰斯”! |
[13:56] | Sensor expert. | 感应器专家 |
[13:58] | About the right age. | 年龄也符合 |
[14:00] | I don’t believe it. | 简直不敢相信 |
[14:05] | This guy’s “the wren”. | 这家伙是”飞天神鹰” |
[14:07] | -The what? -He’s “the wren”. The bird of attica. | -什么? -他是”飞天神鹰” “希腊神鹰” |
[14:10] | Flew the coop out of six major prisons. | 曾经从六所戒备森严的监狱逃脱 |
[14:13] | Seven. | 是七座 |
[14:14] | You’re kidding, right? | 你不是开玩笑吧? |
[14:17] | You can get us out? | 你可以带我们逃出去? |
[14:18] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:20] | An escape artist. | 一个逃逸大师 |
[14:21] | Yeah, harry fucking houdini. | 是的 我他妈的能够飞天遁地 |
[14:26] | The only reason I dragged you this far is | 我拖着你们走只是 |
[14:27] | ’cause I need your boots. | 因为我需要你们的靴子 |
[14:29] | If you don’t smarten up, I’m gone like that. | 如果你们不放聪明点 我他妈的就自己溜了 |
[14:33] | No more talking, | 别再乱讲 |
[14:35] | No more guessing, | 别再乱猜 |
[14:37] | Don’t even think about nothing that’s not right in front of ya. | 别以为你们接下来会很顺利 |
[14:41] | That’s the real challenge. | 这是真正的挑战 |
[14:45] | You gotta save yourselves from yourselves. | 你们必须自己救自己 |
[14:57] | Merde! | 妈的 完了! |
[15:08] | Get him out! | 把他拉回来! |
[15:45] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天哪 |
[15:54] | So, it was electro-Chemical or whatever, right? | 这是电气化学机关 还是什么其他的吗? |
[15:57] | And he missed it. | 他竟然没有发现 |
[15:59] | “The wren”. That’s great. | “飞天神鹰” 太好了 |
[16:02] | That’s fucking great. | 浪得虚名 |
[16:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:18] | It’s time to reassess this place. | 我们要重新审视这个地方了 |
[16:20] | I’ve been over it again and again. | 我多次经过这儿了 |
[16:22] | Why would they throw innocent people in here? | 为什么他们要把些 无辜的人关在这里? |
[16:24] | Are we being punished? | 我们在接受惩罚吗? |
[16:26] | I have never done any-thing to deserve this. | 我没有做什么坏事啊 |
[16:29] | Forget about all that. | 忘了它吧 |
[16:32] | You can’t see the big picture from in here, so don’t try. | 你不知道他们的目的 别再乱猜 |
[16:35] | Keep your head down. Keep it simple. Just… | 保持头脑清醒 只需要… |
[16:37] | Just look at what’s in front of you. | 看看前面有什么 |
[16:39] | That’s what he said. | 兰恩也这么说的 |
[16:41] | start with us. | 从我们来看 |
[16:43] | We got an escape artist and a cop. | 有一个逃逸高手和一个警察 |
[16:45] | There’s gotta be a reason for that. | 我们的专长可能是一个原因 |
[16:47] | You’re a doctor, holloway. | 你是个医生 霍洛薇 |
[16:49] | That gives you a function, a reason, right? | 这又有了一个专长 对吧? |
[16:51] | No, it just makes me go, “why me, | 不 我只是会想 为什么偏偏是我 |
[16:53] | And not one of the other 10 million doctors out there?” | 医生多的是 干嘛选中我呢? |
[17:03] | Leaven? What are you? | 奈雯? 你是干什么的? |
[17:05] | Nothing. | 没有什么啊 |
[17:08] | I just go to school. | 我只是个学生 |
[17:10] | I hang out with my friends. | 我和朋友住在一起 |
[17:12] | What else? | 还有其它吗? |
[17:13] | There is nothing else. | 没有了 |
[17:15] | My parents are these people. | 我父母是本地人 |
[17:17] | I live with them. I’m boring. | 我和他们住在一起 后来我厌倦了 |
[17:19] | I think | 我觉得 |
[17:21] | We have to ask the big questions. | 我们有一个大问题 |
[17:23] | What does it want? | 对方到底要什么? |
[17:25] | What is it thinking? | 在想什么? |
[17:27] | One down, four to go. | 死了一个 还剩四个 |
[17:34] | Why don’t you tell us what your purpose is, worth? | 沃斯 为什么不说说你的情况? |
[17:36] | Often wondered that myself. | 我自已也很奇怪 |
[17:44] | I’m just a guy. | 我只是个平凡的家伙 |
[17:45] | I work in an office building, doing office building stuff. | 我是一个建筑师 没啥特别的 |
[17:49] | I wasn’t exactly bursting with joie de vivre before I got here. | 胸无大志 得过且过 |
[17:53] | Life just sucks in general. | 生活就是太无聊了 |
[17:55] | Oh, I can’t stand that attitude. | 噢 态度太消极 |
[17:57] | Because he’s right? | 因为他说得对? |
[18:00] | What’s your purpose, quentin? | 你的情况呢 昆亭? |
[18:07] | Kids. | 孩子 |
[18:09] | Three of them. | 我有三个孩子 |
[18:11] | I haven’t made my peace yet. | 想到他们我就担心 |
[18:14] | But I’m getting outta here no matter what. | 无论如何 我要逃出去 |
[18:17] | That’s where my strength comes from. | 这就是我的力量源泉 |
[18:19] | You people find yours wherever you got it. | 你们也要找到精神动力 |
[18:23] | For christ’s sake, worth, what do you live for? | 上帝啊 沃斯 你为什么而活着? |
[18:25] | Don’t you have a wife or a girlfriend or something? | 你有老婆或女友 或其它的挂念吗? |
[18:27] | Nope. But I’ve got a pretty fine collection of pornography. | 没有 黄书倒是有一大堆 |
[18:29] | How nice! | 好! |
[18:31] | Nice! | 你可真行! |
[18:34] | I haven’t got anybody either, but I’m not giving up. | 我也没有爱人 但我没有放弃 |
[18:36] | I am pissed off. | 我太恼火了 |
[18:38] | They came into our homes. | 他们闯入我们家里 |
[18:40] | They stripped us bare. | 他们把我们剥光 |
[18:42] | They took my rings. | 他们拿走了我的戒指 |
[18:43] | They took… oh, my amethyst. | 他们拿走了… 噢 我的紫水晶项链 |
[18:51] | I want to know who’s responsible. | 我想知道是谁干的 |
[18:53] | Leaven. | 奈雯 |
[18:55] | Your glasses. | 你的眼镜 |
[18:58] | You don’t need them. | 你不需要戴 |
[19:00] | They’re for reading. | 我只是在读书时才戴 |
[19:04] | Well, they took off her jewellery, but they must have… | 他们拿走了她的首饰 但却没有… |
[19:07] | Put these on you. | 拿走你的眼镜 |
[19:10] | If nothing’s random, | 显然这一切都是计划好的 |
[19:12] | Why are they here? | 他们为什么在这儿? |
[19:19] | Leaven, what do you do in school? | 奈雯 你在学校主修什么? |
[19:24] | Math! | 数学! |
[19:30] | What can they mean? | 他们这是什么意思? |
[19:42] | 149…? 149…? | |
[19:58] | Prime numbers. | 这是个质数 |
[20:00] | I can’t believe I didn’t see it before. | 真蠢 现在才发现 |
[20:03] | See what? | 发现什么? |
[20:04] | It seems like if any of these numbers are prime, | 好像是这样 如果这些数字是质数 |
[20:07] | Then the room is trapped. | 这个房间就有机关 |
[20:09] | Okay, um, 645. | 好 呃 645 |
[20:13] | “645…” “645…” | |
[20:15] | That’s not prime. | 不是质数 |
[20:16] | “372” “372”. | |
[20:18] | No. | 不是 |
[20:20] | “649” “649”. | |
[20:23] | Right. 11 times 59. | 对 “11×59” |
[20:25] | It’s not prime either. | 也不是质数 |
[20:28] | So that room is safe. | 所以 这个房间是安全的 |
[20:30] | Wait, wait, wait. How can you make that assumption | 等等 你凭什么做出这个假设 |
[20:32] | Based on one prime number trap? | 就凭一个质数号房间的机关? |
[20:35] | I’m not. The incinerator thing was prime. | 当然不是 刚才喷火的房间号是个质数 |
[20:38] | “083” “083”. | |
[20:40] | The molecular-Chemical thingy had 137. | 有化学机关的房间号是137 |
[20:42] | The acid room had 149. | 有酸水的房间号是149 |
[20:43] | You remember all that in your head? | 你都还记得? |
[20:45] | I have a facility for it. | 这对我来说是小菜一碟 |
[20:47] | Leaven. | 奈雯 |
[20:50] | You beautiful brain. | 表现不错 |
[20:53] | Boot it. | 先用靴子探测一下 |
[20:58] | Okay, out of the way. | 好 没有问题 |
[21:00] | Brains before beauty. | 智慧比美貌管用 |
[21:08] | Safe! | 安全! |
[21:09] | Safe! | 安全! |
[21:12] | Prime numbers! | 质数! |
[21:14] | Prime numbers! | 质数! |
[21:16] | Prime numbers. Prime numbers. | 质数 质数 |
[21:19] | Prime numbers… | 质数… |
[21:25] | How long have we been in here? | 我们呆在这里多久了? |
[21:29] | Nine or ten hours. | 九到十个小时 |
[21:33] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[21:36] | 5:00 o’clock shadow. | 早上五点 |
[21:38] | Last thing I remember was shaving. | 我记得的最后一件事 就是刮胡子 |
[21:42] | I guess I missed breakfast. | 我想我错过了早餐 |
[21:44] | Or lunch. Or whatever. | 或午餐 或其它事情 |
[21:49] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:50] | I’ll have you home in time for dinner. | 我们会及时回去吃晚餐的 |
[21:54] | If we get out, | 如果出去了 |
[21:56] | I’ll make you dinner. | 我来下厨做晚餐 |
[21:59] | You’ve got a date. | 一言为定 |
[22:19] | Doing good. | 干得好 |
[22:35] | I need to smoke. | 我要抽烟 |
[22:37] | I’d smoke a butt off the sidewalk. | 现在就是烟屁股 我也愿意抽啊 |
[22:39] | Holloway, | 霍洛薇 |
[22:40] | Just reel yourself in a bit. | 忍耐一点 |
[22:42] | Come on. We’re moving along. | 来吧 我们在前进 |
[22:43] | Things are looking up. | 事情有转机 |
[22:44] | Okay, okay, you’re right. | 好 好 你是对的 |
[22:46] | I quit smoking years ago. | 我戒烟一年了 |
[22:48] | I just need to be occupied. | 我只是需要分分心 |
[22:51] | Talk then. Have a conversation. | 那就说说话 |
[22:53] | What kind of doctor are you anyway? | 你是主治什么的医生? |
[22:55] | Uh, oh you know, I’m the free kind. | 噢 你知道 我是个普通医生 |
[22:58] | Okay, chit-Chat. Chit-Chat. Um… | 好 聊聊天 聊聊 呃… |
[23:00] | Um, come on, help me. | 嗯 来吧 帮帮我 |
[23:02] | Uh, tell me about your rug-Rats. | 呃 告诉我你的家庭情况 |
[23:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:05] | We have three boys. | 我有三个儿子 |
[23:07] | Nine, seven and five. | 分别是九岁七岁和五岁 |
[23:09] | Oh, good god! | 噢 天老爷! |
[23:12] | The poor woman. There’s no way I’d survive that. | 可怜的女人 我是受不了的 |
[23:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:16] | She didn’t either. | 她也受不了 |
[23:19] | No, she’s not dead. She… | 她没有死 |
[23:21] | We’re just separated. | 我们只是分居了 |
[23:23] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉… |
[23:25] | I can’t just shoot the breeze. | 我不善于闲谈 |
[23:29] | These numbers aren’t prime. | 这不是质数 |
[23:30] | Okay. Clear. | 好 安全 |
[23:36] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 请原谅 对不起 |
[23:44] | You, uh, could try and help me out here, buddy. | 伙计 你可以试着帮帮忙 |
[23:47] | No I couldn’t. | 爱莫能助 |
[23:58] | This one’s trapped too. | 这个也有机关 |
[24:05] | We have to backtrack? | 我们必须返回吗? |
[24:11] | Not yet. | 暂时不用 |
[24:13] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[24:19] | Read them to me. | 把数字告诉我 |
[24:33] | what are you? His coat rack? | 你是什么啊? 他的衣架? |
[24:36] | look, please. | 拜托! |
[24:48] | It’s stuck. | 这个卡住了 |
[24:52] | Look out! | 当心 |
[25:01] | This room is green. | 这个房子是绿色的 |
[25:08] | Holloway. | 霍洛薇? |
[25:17] | Hi, there. | 喂 看这里 |
[25:23] | This room is green. | 这个房子是绿色的 |
[25:25] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[25:28] | I wanna go back to the blue room. | 我要回蓝房子去 |
[25:32] | What is it? Shock or what? | 怎么了 惊吓过度吗? |
[25:34] | I think he’s mentally handicapped. | 我想他可能有智障 |
[25:36] | I like the blue room. | 我喜欢蓝房子 |
[25:39] | Jesus christ! | 老天爷! |
[25:41] | He almost broke my neck. | 他差点压断我的脖子 |
[25:43] | Hey, there, are you all alone? | 喂 你一直是一个人吗? |
[25:45] | Do you want to hold my hand, honey? | 你想牵我的手吗 甜心? |
[25:47] | Butter first, | 先牛油 |
[25:49] | Then honey, kazan. | 后甜心 喀山 |
[25:50] | Butter first, then honey… | 先牛油后甜心 喀山 |
[25:52] | How’d he survive? | 他怎么闯过来的? |
[25:54] | I want to go back to the blue room. | 我要回蓝房子去 |
[25:56] | There’s lots of blue rooms. | 蓝房子多的是 |
[25:57] | We’ll find you another one real soon. | 我们很快就会找到一个 |
[26:00] | This is just way too bizarre. | 真是无奇不有 |
[26:02] | Well you just worry about your numbers then. | 那你继续关注数字吧? |
[26:08] | Go on. I’ll look after him. | 我来照看他 |
[26:13] | Safe, obviously, | 当然是安全的 |
[26:15] | Since he almost fell on my head. | 他差点落在我头上呢 |
[26:17] | Should we go for a walk? | 我们可以一起散散步吗? |
[26:19] | Kazan? You want to go for a walk? | 喀山? 你想散步吗? |
[26:32] | Um, quentin? | 嗯…昆亭… |
[26:37] | Let’s not make him do the climbing thing right away. | 我们不要让他 马上就爬来爬去的 |
[26:39] | Holloway! | 霍洛薇… |
[26:41] | Holloway. | 霍洛薇… |
[26:47] | Could they have taken us all the way to new mexico? | 他们会不会正把我们 送往新墨西哥啊? |
[26:49] | What are you talking about, holloway? | 你在说什么? |
[26:52] | I’m talking about where do you hide something this big? | 我在说这么大个家伙 怎么藏起来? |
[26:56] | At least he’s good for something. | 至少他有点用 |
[27:01] | Hey, I’m sorry to shake your foundations, quentin, | 抱歉动摇你的观念 |
[27:03] | But you have no idea where your tax dollars go. | 但你没有想过 你纳的税都花到哪里去了? |
[27:06] | Free clinic doctors. | 提供医保? |
[27:09] | Only the military-Industrial complex | 只有军工联合体 |
[27:11] | Could afford to build something this size. | 可以承受这个大家伙的开销 |
[27:13] | Holloway? | 霍洛薇… |
[27:15] | What is the military industrial complex? | 什么是军工联合体? |
[27:17] | Have you ever been there? | 你曾经去过? |
[27:18] | I’m telling you, it’s not that complex. | 没有那么庞大吧 |
[27:20] | How would you know from where you are? | 你以为你在哪里? |
[27:23] | Who do you think the establishment is? | 你认为是谁建了这个东西? |
[27:25] | It’s just guys like me. | 他们是像我一样的人 |
[27:27] | Their desks are bigger but their jobs aren’t. | 大桌子上干小工作 |
[27:29] | They don’t conspire. They buy boats. | 他们不会耍阴谋的 很小心 |
[27:31] | No, this place is… | 不 这个地方是… |
[27:33] | Remember scaramanga? | 记得”卡拉曼加”吗? |
[27:35] | The bad guy in “The Man with the Golden Gun”. | 电影”金枪人”中的那个坏家伙? |
[27:38] | Yeah? | 是的 |
[27:40] | It’s some rich psycho’s entertainment. | 我想这可能是 某个富裕的变态佬的娱乐吧 |
[27:45] | Is that what you think? | 这就是你的想法? |
[27:47] | Clear! | 安全! |
[27:59] | Okay. | 好! |
[28:00] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察! |
[28:02] | Single bullet theory. | 喜欢简单理论? |
[28:04] | Right on! | 对极了! |
[28:16] | -Gas! -Holloway! | -毒气! -霍洛薇! |
[28:18] | Get back here. | 快回来! |
[28:23] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[28:25] | I just swallowed my button. | 我只是把纽扣给吞下去了 |
[28:32] | I hate this! | 讨厌死了! |
[28:38] | Your boy’s having a conniption fit in there. | 你的病人在那里发疯 |
[28:45] | It’s like cramming without coffee. | 当医生真是没趣 |
[28:47] | -She needs a break. -She can do it. | -她需要休息一下 -他可以应付 |
[28:59] | They all look prime to me. | 我觉得不像质数 |
[29:01] | That your two-Bits worth, | 这就是你微不足道的价值 |
[29:02] | Worth? | “价值”(沃斯)先生? |
[29:04] | For what it’s worth. | 是又何妨 |
[29:11] | Well? | 嗯? |
[29:13] | Well, he’s right. | 好 他是对的 |
[29:15] | They’re not prime. | 不是质数 |
[29:21] | Stop! | 别动! |
[29:23] | In front of you. | 在你前面 |
[29:37] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[29:39] | Ow! Ow! | 噢! |
[29:49] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[29:53] | I don’t know what happened. It wasn’t prime. | 我不知道怎么回事 那的确不是质数啊! |
[29:58] | Quentin, hold still. | 昆亭 别动! |
[30:03] | Somebody stop that racket. | 去个人叫他别吵了! |
[30:06] | Worth! | 沃斯! |
[30:10] | Leave the boots. | 留下靴子 |
[30:21] | And shut the fucking door. | 关上这该死的门! |
[30:27] | I had a feeling about that fucking guy. | 我觉得这个家伙有问题 |
[30:30] | He knew about that trap. | 他知道那里面有机关 |
[30:32] | But these numbers aren’t prime. | 但那个数字的确不是质数 |
[30:34] | Then your number system failed. But he knew. | 那么你的数字理论就不对了 但他知道有机关 |
[30:36] | Knew what? How would he know? | 知道什么? 他怎么知道? |
[30:37] | You’re the paranoid one. Think about it. | 你有妄想症啊? 想想看 |
[30:39] | His only function so far | 迄今为止 他什么也没有做 |
[30:40] | has been to kick us when we’re down. | 就是在等我们死 |
[30:42] | So he has a bad attitude. | 所以他态度很差? |
[30:43] | Are you saying that makes him a spy? | 那就表明他是个间谍? |
[30:44] | Trust me on this. | 相信我 |
[30:45] | It’s my job to read people like an x-Ray. | 我不会看错的 |
[30:51] | He doesn’t like red rooms. | 他不喜欢红房间 |
[31:03] | So what happened? | 那么发生什么事了? |
[31:05] | -You saw what happened. -Quentin. | -你看到什么了 -昆亭 |
[31:07] | I guess the numbers are more complicated than I thought. | 我想数字的意义 比我想像的要复杂 |
[31:10] | Maybe they mean nothing at all. | 也许它们根本就没有意义 |
[31:12] | No, it means they’re more involved. | 不 它们是有关联的 |
[31:14] | They’ve worked for us up till now, haven’t they? | 目前 它们已经起过作用了 |
[31:16] | I just need some more time with them. | 我要点时间来想想 |
[31:18] | Well, we need to rest anyway. | 无论如何 我们要休息一下 |
[31:20] | Well, that’s handy, | 嗯 这很容易 |
[31:22] | ‘Cause there’s not a fuck of a lot else we can do. | 反正我们也没有办法 |
[31:37] | Are they telling you anything? | 你看出什么了吗? |
[31:40] | They’re not tarot cards. | 这可不是玩扑克 |
[31:43] | Do you have any idea | 你知道 |
[31:45] | How many variables I have to consider | 我必须要想想多少变数 |
[31:46] | Before I can decipher numbers this size? | 才可以解密这么大的数字吗? |
[31:50] | They don’t reveal themselves right away. | 它们的秘密不是那么容易解开 |
[31:53] | They’re like people. | 它们象人一样难以理解 |
[32:01] | oh, gross! | 靠! 真恶心! |
[32:06] | Oh, not here, honey. | 喔…别在这里 甜心 |
[32:08] | Over in the corner. | 到角落里去 |
[32:16] | Well, he’s just peeing. | 他只是小便 |
[32:19] | Jesus christ! | 上帝啊! |
[32:21] | That’s excellent. | 靠 |
[32:23] | Now it totally reeks in here. | 这里到处都是臭气熏天了 |
[32:26] | You find this all pretty funny, don’t you? | 你觉得很好笑吗? |
[32:34] | What’s your fucking problem, worth? | 你他妈的有什么毛病 沃斯? |
[32:37] | Even holloway’s holding up better than you. | 连霍洛薇都比你坚强 |
[32:39] | Get over there and help her with him. | 过去帮帮忙 |
[32:42] | That’s your job: | 这就是你的任务 |
[32:43] | Babysitter. | 保姆 |
[32:47] | Ja’wohl, kommandant. | 遵命 指挥官 |
[32:51] | Somebody has to take responsibility around here. | 总要有人负责指挥 |
[32:53] | And that somebody has to be you. | 所以你就当仁不让了? |
[32:56] | Not all of us have the luxury of playing nihilist. | 袖手旁观有什么用? |
[32:59] | Not all of us are conceited enough to play hero. | 充好汉就有用了? |
[33:03] | His is a will to live. | 这是求生欲 |
[33:06] | Everybody’s got it, worth, even you. | 每个人都有的 你也有 |
[33:07] | Especially you, hiding behind that cynical front. | 特别是你 躲在后面说风凉话 |
[33:10] | A will to live. | 求生欲… |
[33:12] | That’s the warm, cosy feeling deep inside? | 真是温暖人心啊? |
[33:15] | Thanks, quentin, I’m a new man. | 谢了 昆亭 我是个外行 |
[33:17] | Oh! Poor worth! | 噢 可怜的沃斯 |
[33:19] | Nobody loves me. | 没有人喜欢我 |
[33:21] | If that’s the chip on your shoulder, | 既然这么勉强 干嘛还要一路跟着我们来? |
[33:24] | Why didn’t you just lie down and die? | 你怎么不坐着等死? |
[33:39] | Do it. | 上吧! |
[33:41] | Show us you have some backbone, | 跳到机关里 |
[33:42] | and jump in the sushi machine. | 向我们展示一下你的勇气 |
[33:44] | Be a man. | 像个男人 |
[33:55] | Thought so. | 谅你也不敢 |
[33:59] | Fuck you, quentin. | 去你的 昆亭! |
[34:03] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[34:04] | I’m just being realistic. | 只是面对现实… |
[34:06] | You think they’d go to all this trouble of built | 你认为对方费了 这么大的劲建造这玩意儿 |
[34:07] | if we could just walk out? | 就是为了让我们能活着出去? |
[34:08] | They would have left us clues and let us beat it so far, | 那你认为他们 留下线索是为了什么? |
[34:10] | If there wasn’t a way out? | 如果不是想让我们出去? |
[34:12] | You think we matter? We don’t. | 你以为我们很重要啊 不是的 |
[34:13] | Ah, put us out of your misery, so we can get out of here. | 别拖累我们 我们就能出去 |
[34:16] | -You’re not getting out of here. -Yes, we are. | -不 你出不去! -不 我们可以! |
[34:18] | No, you’re not. | 不 你出不去 |
[34:19] | Yes, we are. | 不 我们可以 |
[34:20] | There is no way out of here. | 这里根本就没有出路! |
[34:38] | Gotcha. | 说漏嘴了吧? |
[34:45] | How… | 你怎么 |
[34:47] | Do you know that? | 知道没有出路? |
[34:52] | Answer the question, worth. | 回答 沃斯 |
[34:55] | Oh, god! | 噢 天哪 |
[35:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[35:14] | I’m the poisoner. | 我是计划参与者之一 |
[35:19] | I designed the outer shell. | 我设计了外壳 |
[35:21] | What? | 什么? |
[35:23] | The shell of the sarcophagus. | 石棺的外壳 |
[35:26] | You built this thing? | 这东西是你建的? |
[35:28] | Not this part, the exterior. | 不是 我建的只是外壳 |
[35:29] | I… I don’t know anything about the numbers | 我不认识任何其它成员 |
[35:31] | Or anything else in here. | 也不了解除外壳以外的东西 |
[35:33] | I was contracted to draw up plans for a hollow shell. | 我受命设计一个外壳… |
[35:38] | A cube. | 一个立方体 |
[35:40] | a cube? | 立方体? |
[35:42] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你怎么不早说? |
[35:44] | For god’s sakes, worth, | 以上帝的名义 沃斯 |
[35:46] | You knew what it was. | 你是否早知道这是什么? |
[35:49] | No. | 不 |
[35:51] | Worth. | 沃斯… |
[35:53] | You’re lying. | 你还想抵赖? |
[35:59] | It’s not a first. | 起初不知道 |
[36:01] | Who’s behind it? | 幕后是谁? |
[36:06] | I don’t no. | 我不知道 |
[36:08] | Who hired you? | 你受谁的指使? |
[36:11] | I didn’t ask. | 我没有问 |
[36:13] | I never even left my office. | 我从来没有离开过办公室 |
[36:17] | I talked to them on the phone calls, other guys like me, | 我们技术人员 只是通过电话联系合作 |
[36:19] | Specialists working on… on small details. | 每个人只负责一个细节 |
[36:22] | Nobody knew what it was. | 没人知道这是什么 |
[36:24] | Nobody cared. | 没有人关心 |
[36:25] | Bull shit! | 胡说! |
[36:26] | You knew from square one. | 你早就知道 |
[36:29] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[36:30] | He’s up to his eyeballs in this thing. | 他只关注这个东西 |
[36:32] | No, quentin. | 不 昆亭 |
[36:33] | That’s how they stay hidden. | 这就是对方 能一直在躲在幕后的原因 |
[36:35] | You keep everyone separated, | 让每个人保持隔离 |
[36:37] | So the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing. | 就象左手不知道右手在干嘛 |
[36:40] | The brain never comes out in the open. | 主脑从来不公开露面 |
[36:43] | Whose brain? | 谁的主脑? |
[36:45] | It’s all the same machine, right? | 都差不多 不是吗? |
[36:48] | The pentagon, multi-National corporations, | 五角大楼 跨国公司 |
[36:50] | The police! | 警察… |
[36:52] | If you do one little job, | 每人负责一个小任务 |
[36:54] | You build a widget in saskatoon, | 就建造了一个部件 |
[36:56] | And the next thing you know, | 接下来你就会知道 |
[36:57] | It’s two miles under the desert, | 它在沙漠中的地下深处 |
[36:59] | The essential component of a death machine. | 实际上是一部死亡机器的零件 |
[37:02] | I was right. | 我就说是这样! |
[37:04] | All along, my whole life, I knew it. | 我一直都知道! |
[37:06] | I told you, quentin. | 我告诉过你… |
[37:08] | Nobody’s ever going to call me paranoid again. | 谁也不能再说我有妄想症了 |
[37:10] | We’ve got to get out of here and blow the lid off this thing. | 我们要出去揭发这件事情! |
[37:20] | Holloway, you don’t get it. | 霍洛薇…你错了 |
[37:22] | Then help me please. I need to know. | 那就拜托你告诉我吧 |
[37:26] | This may be hard for you to understand, | 这对你来说可能很难理解 |
[37:28] | But there is no conspiracy. | 但是这事没有阴谋 |
[37:31] | Nobody is in charge. | 也没有主脑 |
[37:33] | It… it’s a headless blunder | 这是一项 |
[37:34] | Operating under the illusion of a master plan. | 大工程的失误 |
[37:37] | Can you grasp that? | 你明白吗? |
[37:39] | Big brother is not watching you. | 没有人在看着我们 |
[37:43] | What kind of fucking explanation is that? | 这他妈的算什么解释? |
[37:45] | It’s the best you’re gonna get. | 这是最容易理解的 |
[37:47] | I looked, and the only conclusion I could come to | 结论就是 |
[37:49] | Is that there is nobody up there. | 没有人负责这里 |
[37:50] | Somebody had to say, “yes, ” to this thing. | 这个工程肯定有人审批的 |
[37:53] | What thing? Only we know what it is. | 什么工程? 只有我们知道这是什么 |
[37:55] | We have no idea what it is. | 我们不知道这是什么鬼东西 |
[37:56] | We know more than anybody else. | 我们知道的比谁都多 |
[37:58] | I mean, somebody might have known sometime before they got… | 某些人可能曾经知道 |
[38:01] | They got fired or voted out or sold it. | 后来他可能被开除了或者 升官了或把它卖了 |
[38:03] | But if this place ever had a purpose, | 如果这东西原先是有用的 |
[38:05] | Then it got miscommunicated or… or… | 后来可能被误以为没用 |
[38:06] | Or lost in the shuffle. | 或遗忘了 |
[38:08] | I mean, this is an accident; | 这是一个意外 |
[38:09] | A… a forgotten perpetual public works project. | 一个被永远遗忘的公共工程 |
[38:13] | Do you think anybody wants to ask questions? | 你认为有人会问起这东西吗? |
[38:15] | All they want is a… is a clear conscience and a fat pay check. | 这些人要的是厚厚的油水 良心上过得去就行了 |
[38:18] | I mean, I leaned on my shovel for months on this one. | 我也大捞了一笔 |
[38:20] | This was a great job. | 这是一个大工程! |
[38:24] | Why put people in it? | 为什么把人放进来? |
[38:27] | Because it’s here. | 因为东西做好了 |
[38:29] | You have to use it, or you admit it’s pointless. | 你必须要用它或者承认它没用 |
[38:31] | But it… it is pointless. | 但它…它的确没用啊! |
[38:35] | Quentin, that’s my point. | 昆亭 这只是我的观点 |
[38:39] | What have we come to? | 我们会怎么样? |
[38:42] | It’s so much worse than I thought. | 情况比我想像的要更糟糕 |
[38:45] | Not really. | 不对 |
[38:46] | Just more pathetic. | 还会更惨一点 |
[38:49] | You make me sick, worth. | 你让我觉得恶心 沃斯 |
[38:51] | I make me sick too. | 我自己也觉得恶心 |
[38:54] | We’re both part of the system. | 但我们都是这怪系统的一部分 |
[38:56] | I drew a box. | 我设计 |
[38:57] | You walk a beat. | 你看管 |
[38:58] | It’s like you said, quentin. | 就象你说的 昆亭 要保持冷静 |
[39:00] | Just keep your head down, keep it simple, | 事情没有那么复杂 |
[39:02] | Just look at what’s in front of you. | 但是看看眼前发生了什么 |
[39:04] | Nobody wants to see the big picture. | 没有人想看整体规划 |
[39:05] | Life’s too complicated. | 系统太复杂了 |
[39:07] | I mean, let’s face it, | 我是说 我们来面对它 |
[39:09] | The reason we’re here | 我们在这里是因为… |
[39:11] | Is that it’s outta control. | 这东西失控了 |
[39:25] | This is how we ruin the world? | 我们就是这样毁灭这个世界的? |
[39:27] | well, duh! | 老天爷! |
[39:29] | Have you been on glue all your lives? | 你现在才发现? 未免后知后觉了吧? |
[39:32] | I felt guilty for ruining the world since I was like seven. | 我七岁就觉得 人类在毁灭世界 罪孽深重 |
[39:37] | God! | 拜托! |
[39:38] | If you need someone to blame, throw a rock. | 谁能说自己完全清白! |
[39:48] | Well, I feel better. | 我觉得好多了 |
[39:51] | That’s why you stayed with us. | 这就是为什么 你和我们呆在一起 |
[39:54] | To confess. | 为了忏悔 |
[40:10] | Still looking for someone to bust, quentin? | 昆亭 你还在想打人吗? |
[40:22] | Quentin, stop it! | 昆亭 住手! |
[40:24] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[40:26] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[40:30] | What for? | 有什么用? |
[40:31] | Have you gone absolutely mad? | 你快歇斯底里了 |
[40:33] | He’s the only one who knows anything about the place. | 他是唯一对这里有所了解的人 |
[40:48] | Worth. | 沃斯… |
[40:49] | Hi. | 嗯 |
[40:52] | So there’s this outer shell? | 这东西有个外壳? |
[40:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:55] | And it’s a cube, right? | 它是个立方体 对吗? |
[40:56] | Like this? | 象这房子? |
[40:58] | I assume so. | 我猜是的 |
[40:59] | Are there any doors? | 有门吗? |
[41:00] | There’s one door. | 只有一个 |
[41:02] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[41:03] | Where the door guy put it. | 是设计门的人装的 |
[41:05] | Six guesses and it’s sealed from the outside. | 六个关卡 从外面封死了 |
[41:08] | And what are the dimensions of the outer shell? | 外壳尺寸有多大? |
[41:13] | 434 feet square. | 434立方英尺 |
[41:25] | May i? | 可以让让吗? |
[41:26] | Come on, honey, | 过来 |
[41:27] | Slide over. | 挪一下 |
[41:34] | 14×14×14… 14 by 14 by 14. | |
[41:37] | The inner cube can’t be flush to the shell wall. | 内部房间和 外壳之间不是密合的 |
[41:38] | I know that. There’s a space. | 我知道有空隙 |
[41:40] | One cube? | 一个房间? |
[41:42] | I don’t know. It makes sense. | 我不知道 应该是吧 |
[41:44] | Okay, well… | 好 那么… |
[41:47] | The biggest that the cube can be then | 那么立方体最大可能是… |
[41:49] | Is 26 rooms high, | 是26个房间高 |
[41:52] | 26 rooms across, so… | 26个房间长宽 所以… |
[41:54] | 17, 576 rooms. | 有17576个房间 |
[41:57] | 17, 576 rooms? | 这么多? |
[42:02] | Oh, god. | 噢 天哪 |
[42:04] | That makes me queasy. | 想起来都头晕 |
[42:09] | Descartes. | 笛卡尔! |
[42:13] | Leaven, you are a genius. | 奈雯 你真是天才啊 |
[42:15] | What? What? | 怎么? |
[42:16] | Cartesian coordinates. | 笛卡尔坐标! |
[42:18] | Of course. Coded cartesian coordinates. | 果然! 笛卡尔坐标编号! |
[42:21] | They’re used in geometry to plot points | 他们使用了几何学 |
[42:23] | On a three-Dimensional graph. | 在一个三维空间中划分各个点 |
[42:25] | In english? | 讲英语… |
[42:26] | Slower. | 慢一点? |
[42:27] | I’m sure these numbers are markers. | 这些数字是标记 |
[42:31] | A grid reference like… latitude and longitude on a map. | 一种类似于地图上 经纬度的参考格线 |
[42:34] | The numbers tell us where we are inside the cube. | 号码表明了 我们在魔方中的位置 |
[42:37] | Well, where are we? | 那我们在什么位置? |
[42:42] | It works! Okay, um, | 有效了! 好 嗯… |
[42:45] | All we have to do is add the numbers together. | 我必须要把这些数字加起来 |
[42:48] | X-Coordinate is 19, | X坐标是19 |
[42:50] | Y is… | Y是… |
[42:53] | 26 rooms. | 26个房间 |
[42:56] | So that places us… | 所以我们在… |
[43:00] | Seven rooms from the edge. | 离边缘7个房间的地方 |
[43:02] | All right. | 好 |
[43:04] | Let’s go. | 我们动身吧 |
[43:05] | Just out of curiosity, | 不好意思 想问一下… |
[43:06] | I mean, don’t hit me again or anything, | 别再打我… |
[43:08] | But what are you going to do when you get there? | 我们到边缘后 能做什么? |
[43:10] | Maybe we can get the door open. | 也许我们可以打开门! |
[43:12] | Oh. | 哦 |
[43:13] | What we need to do is figure out | 我们要判断出 |
[43:15] | How to get around the traps. | 怎样避开机关! |
[43:16] | I’m dealing with that, holloway. | 我来负责这个 霍洛薇! |
[43:17] | I’m looking for practical solutions here. | 我在寻找解决方案 |
[43:19] | Well, you haven’t found any yet. | 但是 你什么办法也没有! |
[43:25] | We’ll cut the risk, | 我们用数字 |
[43:27] | With the numbers and the boot. | 和靴子来判断危险 |
[43:28] | Worth will go in first. | 沃斯带头 |
[43:30] | no, he won’t, quentin. | 不 不能这样 |
[43:32] | We take turns. | 我们轮流! |
[43:34] | Relax. | 放松 |
[43:43] | room for two in there? | 那个房间容得下两个人吗? |
[43:51] | What’s the matter? | 有什么问题? |
[43:52] | These coordinates; | 那些坐标… |
[43:54] | 14 27 14… 14, 27, 14. | |
[43:56] | What about ’em? | 怎么了? |
[43:58] | Well, they don’t make sense. | 没有意义 |
[43:59] | Assuming the cube is 26 rooms across, | 假定这个魔方的长宽高 都是26个房间 |
[44:01] | There can’t be a coordinate larger than 26. | 坐标就不可能超过26啊 |
[44:04] | If this were right, then we would be outside of the cube. | 如果这是对的 我们可能就在立方体外面 |
[44:09] | No, not outside of the cube. | 不 但我们没有在外面 |
[44:11] | Oh. Guess that means we’re not having dinner. | 噢 我们没有晚餐吃了 |
[44:16] | Trap. Trap. Trap. Trap. | 机关 机关 机关 |
[44:19] | Trap. Trap. Trap. | 机关 机关 机关 |
[44:24] | Trap! | 机关 |
[44:33] | Trap! | 机关 |
[44:39] | Sound activated. | 声控感应器 |
[44:45] | Boo! | 砰! |
[44:57] | Lovely. | 有趣 |
[44:59] | How come the sound of the door opening didn’t set it off? | 为什么开门的声音 没有感应到? |
[45:02] | Must be rigged to ignore it. | 肯定在设计时屏蔽了? |
[45:04] | so that’s it? | 那就是了 |
[45:05] | The edge is surrounded by traps. | 边缘必定机关重重 |
[45:07] | Well, I guess we have to backtrack, | 唉 我估计我们要原路返回 |
[45:09] | And try somewhere else. | 试试其它方向 |
[45:11] | Who knows how many detours we’ll have to take. | 谁知道我们回去要绕多远 |
[45:14] | I say we cross the bitch. | 我想我们还是跨过去! |
[45:16] | Right!? | 合适吗? |
[45:18] | How many boots do we have left, holloway? | 霍洛薇 我们还剩多少靴子? |
[45:25] | Get it off him. | 把它脱下来 |
[45:27] | We know how it works. We just have to be quiet. | 既然机关这是声控的 我们就要静悄悄的 |
[45:29] | That’s pretty fucking quiet. | 那要象鬼一样安静 |
[45:30] | I’m glad you’re on his side, worth, | 很乐意看到… |
[45:32] | ‘Cause you’re up. | 你一马当先了 |
[45:36] | And he’s not coming. | 这疯子不能跟来 |
[45:38] | Of course he is. | 他当然要一起走 |
[45:40] | No way! | 没门! |
[45:41] | -You’re not leaving him behind. -He’s unpredictable. | -你不能把他扔下 -他疯疯癫癫的 |
[45:43] | When we get to the edge we can come back for him, | 我们到边缘后 可以回来找他 |
[45:46] | But he’ll get some-Body killed here. | 否则他会害死大家的! |
[45:48] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗? |
[45:51] | Shame on you. | 真可耻 |
[45:53] | Will you look at yourselves? | 你愿意看到自己被抛弃吗? |
[45:56] | What have you turned into? | 你怎么了? |
[45:58] | They may have taken our lives away, | 我们就是死 |
[46:00] | But we’re still human beings. | 也要有人性啊 |
[46:03] | That’s all we’ve got left. | 这是我们仅有的东西了 |
[46:07] | We’ll come back for him. | 我们会回来找他的 |
[46:11] | That’s a lie and you know it. | 你知道这是屁话 |
[46:23] | He’ll be quiet. | 他会安静的 |
[50:55] | Ha! | 哈! |
[51:04] | -You fucking fuck! All right. -That’s enough! | -你妈的找死! -够了! |
[51:06] | -He’s a trap! -Let him go right now. | -他是个害人精! -放开他 马上! |
[51:09] | The law of the jungle, holloway, he’s endangering the pack. | 无毒不丈夫 他是个负担 |
[51:12] | Let him go, you nazi! | 放开他! 你这个没人性的家伙 |
[51:16] | What did you call me? | 你说什么? |
[51:18] | Quentin, you let that innocent boy go. | 昆亭 你放开这个无辜的孩子 |
[51:23] | You listen to me, woman. | 你给我听好了 三八婆 |
[51:25] | Every day I mop up after your bleeding heart. | 你做好人让老子流血 |
[51:29] | The only reason you even exist | 你还活着的唯一原因是什么? |
[51:31] | Is because I keep you. | 还不是老子保全你! |
[51:34] | I know your type. | 你这种人 |
[51:36] | No kids. | 没有孩子 |
[51:37] | No man to fuck you. | 没老公没情人 |
[51:40] | So you go around outraged, | 百无聊赖 四处惹事 |
[51:42] | Sticking your nose up other people’s assholes, | 一天到晚闻别人的屁股 |
[51:44] | Sniffing their business. | 嗅出他们干了什么 |
[51:48] | you missed your boat, holloway. | 你错过好时候了 霍洛薇 |
[51:52] | You’re all dried up inside there, aren’t you? | 青春不再了吧? |
[51:55] | That’s your fucking problem. | 这就是为什么没人要你 |
[51:58] | How dare you say that to her? | 你怎么能这么说? |
[52:02] | You don’t know her, quentin. | 你并不了解她 |
[52:03] | None of us know each other here. | 我们都不了解对方 |
[52:05] | Oh… I do. | 我了解 |
[52:07] | No, you don’t! | 不 你不了解 |
[52:09] | No wonder your wife left you. | 你老婆离开你是你活该 |
[52:13] | All that bottled up anger. | 你满腔怨愤 |
[52:18] | And a thing for young girls. | 看到年轻姑娘就来事儿 |
[52:31] | God help you, quentin. | 祈求老天保佑你吧 |
[52:35] | Did you smack your kids around too? | 你也打你的孩子吧? |
[52:51] | Is anybody besides me | 除了我之外还有谁… |
[52:53] | Interested in what’s on the other side of that door? | 想知道门后有什么吗? |
[52:59] | Open it. | 开门 |
[53:07] | Door number six, not number one, | 打开6号门 还是1号门 |
[53:09] | Door number two? | 和2号门? |
[53:12] | Open the fucking thing. | 打开这该死的门 |
[53:18] | sunshine. | 阳光… |
[53:46] | Night time. | 夜间 |
[53:48] | My old friend the shell. | 我的老朋友外壳 |
[53:52] | It’s there. | 在这里 |
[53:55] | Morning. Morning. | 你好 你好 |
[53:57] | Morning. Morning… | 你好 你好 |
[53:59] | Hang on to me. | 抓住我 |
[54:08] | Can’t see shit. | 什么都看不到 |
[54:12] | Nothing to hang on to. | 没有落脚的地方 |
[54:19] | We gotta try something. | 我们要想想办法 |
[54:20] | We gotta see if the door’s over there. | 我们要看看门是不是在那边 |
[54:24] | Someone has to swing over there and take a look. | 要有人荡过去看看 |
[54:26] | Swing? | 荡? |
[54:29] | We make a rope… | 我们要做一条绳子… |
[54:30] | Out of clothes. | 用外衣 |
[54:32] | Take ’em off. I’ll tie it around myself. | 脱下来 让我系上 |
[54:34] | Oh, yeah, you’re gonna go. | 噢 好 你真的要去吗? |
[54:36] | You weigh like 500 pounds. It’ll snap in two seconds. | 你看起来有500磅重 绳子马上会断掉 |
[54:39] | I’m the lightest. | 我最轻 |
[54:41] | Forget it. | 不要吧 |
[54:43] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[54:45] | I’m going, holloway. | 我去 霍洛薇 |
[54:47] | She’s right, quentin, you’re too heavy. | 她说得对 昆亭 你太重了 |
[54:49] | I’m the lightest after leaven. | 除了奈雯 我最轻 |
[54:52] | Anyways, it’s my turn. | 无论如何 这次轮到我了 |
[55:00] | How long did you know | 你知道他们何时 |
[55:02] | People were being put in here? | 开始把人关进这里? |
[55:04] | A couple of months. | 几个月前 |
[55:06] | That’s not long, | 还不算久 |
[55:08] | If you consider your whole life. | 对于人的一生来说 |
[55:10] | I am. | 我认为太久了 |
[55:12] | You opened my eyes, worth. That’s something. | 你让我开了眼界 沃斯 |
[55:17] | David. | 叫我大卫 |
[55:20] | Helen. | 我叫海伦 |
[55:24] | You’re such a helen. | 名字很适合 |
[56:14] | That’s as far as you go. | 绳子就这么长了! |
[56:20] | There’s nothing down here. | 下面什么都没有 |
[56:24] | Hold tight. | 抓紧了! |
[56:26] | I’ll try swinging over there. | 我要试着荡过去 |
[56:37] | Brace yourselves. I’m going to try again. | 支持住 再来一次 |
[56:44] | Okay. | 好了! |
[56:48] | -One more time. -Hurry! | -再来一次! -快点! |
[56:49] | You’re getting heavy. | 你越来越重 |
[57:02] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事?! |
[57:04] | Get up here now. | 马上上来! |
[57:38] | Quentin! | 昆亭? |
[57:39] | Have you got her? | 你抓住她了吗? |
[57:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[57:42] | Quentin? | 昆亭? |
[57:43] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧? |
[57:45] | No…! | 不…! |
[58:11] | She, uh… | 她… |
[58:14] | Slipped. | 滑下去了 |
[58:16] | Holloway? | 霍洛薇? |
[58:49] | Hush. Come on, kazan. | 喂 安静 喀山 |
[58:53] | Kazan, will you please stop doing that? | 喀山 别吵? |
[58:56] | Leaven. | 奈雯… |
[58:58] | You gotta be strong, sweetheart. | 你要坚强点 |
[59:00] | Don’t even talk to me. | 别管我 |
[59:04] | We gotta get down to the bottom. | 我们下到底部 |
[59:07] | It’ll be easier to get on to the shell from there. | 那样就比较容易到达外壳 |
[59:11] | It’s a long fucking way with only one boot, | 这的确是条该死的路 |
[59:14] | But we gotta do it before we get too weak. | 但必须趁我们有体力时做到 |
[59:18] | You gotta keep cracking the numbers, leaven. | 你继续破解数值 奈雯 |
[59:21] | I can’t think any more. | 我不能再思考了 |
[59:23] | Sure you can. | 你能行的 |
[59:25] | It’s your gift. | 这是你的天赋 |
[59:27] | It’s not a gift. | 这不是天赋 |
[59:29] | It’s just a brain. | 只是智力 |
[59:31] | Let her sleep for awhile. | 让她休息会儿吧 |
[59:32] | We haven’t slept in fuck knows how long. | 我们有很久没有休息了 |
[59:36] | All right. | 好 |
[59:39] | One hour. | 休息一个小时 |
[59:40] | How the fuck are you gonna know how long an hour is? | 你怎么知道一个小时有多久? |
[59:45] | An hour is as long as I say. | 我说多久就多久 |
[1:00:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:00:55] | We have to make it down to the bottom. | 我们必须下到底部 |
[1:00:57] | It’ll be quiet there and you can concentrate. | 那里很安静 你可以集中精神 |
[1:01:01] | You just wanna leave them? | 你想扔下他们? |
[1:01:02] | They’re traps, Leaven. | 他们都是包袱 奈雯 |
[1:01:05] | We’re the key. | 我们才是关键 |
[1:01:06] | I’ll get us down there. | 我们会到那里的 |
[1:01:08] | You’ll think us out. | 我们可以出去 |
[1:01:09] | Believe in me. | 相信我 |
[1:01:11] | Try and see what I see; | 你仔细听 |
[1:01:12] | How my mind works, | 我刚才梦见了什么 |
[1:01:14] | The flash when I look into someone’s head, | 突然地 我看到某人的头 |
[1:01:16] | Like a fucking x-Ray. | 就象一台X光机 |
[1:01:20] | I looked through the walls. | 我看穿了墙壁 |
[1:01:22] | I dreamed him, | 我看见他 |
[1:01:24] | At his desk, designing everything. | 在桌子旁边 策划了这一切 |
[1:01:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:01:29] | He can’t let you solve the puzzle, see? | 他不会让你解开这个谜团的 对吧? |
[1:01:31] | ‘Cause there is a purpose. | 因为这是计划好的 |
[1:01:32] | We are the purpose. The cube… | 我们就是目标 这个魔方… |
[1:01:35] | Is us. | 是我们 |
[1:01:38] | -Quentin… -we fit, | -昆亭… -我们更像… |
[1:01:40] | Like numbers. | 是搭档 |
[1:01:42] | A man and a woman; | 一个男人和一个女人 |
[1:01:44] | Two halves of the equation. | 是等式的两边 |
[1:01:47] | I’ll take you down; | 我带你下去 |
[1:01:49] | The perfect key. | 你就象一把钥匙 |
[1:01:51] | I’ll slip you in the lock. | 我把你插到锁孔中 |
[1:01:58] | Leaven. | 奈雯 |
[1:01:59] | It’s time to go down. | 是我们下去的时候了 |
[1:02:16] | Getaway from her. | 你给我滚开 |
[1:02:19] | Leaven. | 奈雯 |
[1:02:21] | They’re fucking spies: | 他们是奸细 |
[1:02:22] | Him, the retard. | 他在拖延我们的时间 |
[1:02:24] | Holloway had outside information about my family. | 霍洛薇在这个鬼东西里 居然有外界信息 |
[1:02:26] | But she slipped up, didn’t she? | 她跌下去了 不是吗? |
[1:02:28] | She crossed the line. | 她是奸细 |
[1:02:32] | You dropped her. | 你故意放手的? |
[1:02:38] | Just go, quentin. | 滚吧 昆亭 |
[1:02:40] | Give us the boot, you pig. | 把靴子给我们 你这蠢猪! |
[1:03:02] | You don’t want the boot. | 要不要我给你一靴子? |
[1:03:24] | you want to come with us, worth? | 你想跟我们一起下去 沃斯? |
[1:03:27] | Down the hatch. | 那就下去吧 |
[1:03:36] | What the fuck’s with him? | 他跟谁在一起? |
[1:04:25] | How did he…? | 他怎么会…? |
[1:04:28] | It’s… it’s… | 这是… 这是… |
[1:04:29] | It’s “the wren”. | 是飞天神鹰 |
[1:04:31] | The old wrenster. | 那个老家伙 |
[1:04:35] | How could…? | 怎么会…? |
[1:04:37] | We’re going in circles. | 我们在兜圈子 |
[1:04:41] | That can’t be. | 怎么可能? |
[1:04:46] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[1:04:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:04:50] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[1:04:58] | You figure it out. | 你现在明白了 |
[1:05:00] | You haven’t done anything. | 你什么也没有做! |
[1:05:01] | All you did was freak out, you… | 你只是在发疯 你… |
[1:05:03] | Murderer! | 这个凶手! |
[1:05:47] | I guess you were right, worth. | 我想你是对的 沃斯 |
[1:05:50] | There is no way out of here. | 这里没有出路 |
[1:06:19] | Getaway from me. | 离我远点 |
[1:06:55] | Wasn’t Rennes killed in that room? | 兰斯是在这个房间死去的吗? |
[1:07:08] | How come there’s nothing out there? | 为什么外面什么都没有呢? |
[1:07:12] | It’s the edge. | 这里是边缘 |
[1:07:13] | We weren’t at the edge before. | 我们上次不是在边缘 |
[1:07:15] | Where’s the room that killed Rennes? | 杀掉兰恩的那个房子去哪里了? |
[1:07:17] | Fuck off! | 滚开! |
[1:07:23] | Oh, that was good. | 这下好了! |
[1:07:25] | What difference does it make? | 有什么分别? |
[1:07:27] | We’re dead anyways. | 反正我们死定了 |
[1:07:29] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:07:30] | Listen to what I’m saying. | 听我说 |
[1:07:32] | There was a room there before. | 上次这旁边是有房间的 |
[1:07:36] | We haven’t been moving in circles. | 我们没有绕圈 |
[1:07:37] | The rooms have. | 是房子在绕 |
[1:07:39] | Of course. | 对呀 |
[1:07:41] | The rooms. | 这房子 |
[1:07:42] | That explains the thunder and the shaking. | 这也可以解释 不时传来响声和震动 |
[1:07:43] | We’ve been shifting the whole time. | 我们一直都在运动 |
[1:07:48] | It’s… it’s the only logical explanation. | 这是… 唯一合乎逻辑的解释 |
[1:07:52] | I’m such an idiot. | 我可真蠢 |
[1:07:55] | What are you on to, leaven? | 你有什么新发现 奈雯? |
[1:07:57] | Give me a minute. | 让我想想 |
[1:07:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:08:00] | The numbers are markers, | 这些数字是标签 |
[1:08:02] | Points on a map, right? | 表示地图上的一个点 对吗? |
[1:08:03] | Right. | 对 |
[1:08:06] | And how do you map a point that keeps moving? | 你怎么标记 一个不断运动的点呢? |
[1:08:12] | Permutations. | 排列 |
[1:08:16] | Permu-What? | “排列”什么? |
[1:08:18] | Permutations. A list of all the coordinates | 排列 列出房间移动时 |
[1:08:20] | That the room passes through. | 所经过的坐标 |
[1:08:22] | Like a map that tells you where the room starts, | 象一张地图 告诉你这房间的起点 |
[1:08:24] | How many times it moves, and where it moves to. | 移动次数 到哪里去 |
[1:08:27] | A number tells you all that? | 你从一个数字推断出这些? |
[1:08:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:08:31] | See, I’ve only been looking at one point on the map, | 我只看了一点的坐标 |
[1:08:33] | Which is probably the starting position. | 可能是起点 |
[1:08:36] | All I saw was what the cube looked like | 我先看的数字都是 |
[1:08:38] | Before it started to move. | 魔方移动前的坐标 |
[1:08:40] | Okay, so it’s moving. | 好 那么它在移动 |
[1:08:44] | How do we get out? | 我们怎么出去? |
[1:08:48] | 27 27. | |
[1:08:54] | I know where the exit is. | 我知道出口在哪里 |
[1:08:57] | Where? | 哪里? |
[1:08:59] | Stay away from me. | 离我远些 |
[1:09:00] | Back off, quentin. | 退回去 昆亭! |
[1:09:02] | I just want to know. | 我只是想知道 |
[1:09:05] | Don’t you want to know? | 你不想知道吗? |
[1:09:10] | You remember that room we passed through before? | 你记得我们 前面经过的房间吗? |
[1:09:13] | The one with the coordinate larger than 26? | 那个有大于26坐标的房间? |
[1:09:15] | What about it? | 怎么? |
[1:09:18] | That coordinate placed the room | 这就说明那个房间 |
[1:09:20] | Outside the cube. | 是在魔方外面 |
[1:09:24] | -A bridge! -Right. | -是个渡船! -对 |
[1:09:27] | But only in its original position. | 但是我们只能在 它原来的渡口上船 |
[1:09:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:09:36] | Look. | 看 |
[1:09:37] | The room starts off as a bridge. | 这个房间以渡船的身份出发 |
[1:09:39] | And then it… it moves its way through the maze, | 然后… 以自己的路径穿过迷宫 |
[1:09:41] | Which is where we ran into it. | 我们刚好在陷这个迷宫里 |
[1:09:43] | But at some point, | 但经过一些点之后 |
[1:09:44] | It must return to its original position. | 它最终会回到渡口 |
[1:09:46] | So the bridge is only a bridge… | 所以我们可以登船的时间… |
[1:09:48] | For a short period of time. | 非常短 |
[1:09:50] | This thing is like a giant combination lock. | 这个鬼东西就象一个魔方 |
[1:09:52] | When the rooms are in their starting position, | 当房间回到原位的时候 |
[1:09:54] | the lock is open. | 锁就打开了 |
[1:09:55] | But when they move out of alignment, | 但当它们移动到其它地方 |
[1:09:56] | the lock closes. | 就锁上了 |
[1:09:57] | With a structure this size, it must take days | 房间这么多 肯定要很久才能复原 |
[1:09:59] | For the rooms to complete a full cycle. | 要完成一个完整的循环 |
[1:10:02] | So when does it open? | 那么它什么时候开呢? |
[1:10:13] | Don’t. | 别动 |
[1:10:15] | To find the original coordinates, | 要找到原始坐标 |
[1:10:16] | The numbers are added together to find the permutations, | 数字要加在一起 要找到排列 |
[1:10:18] | Then subtracted from one another. | 要互减 |
[1:10:23] | That’s it. | 那就对了 |
[1:10:25] | This room moves to zero, one, | 这个房间在X轴上到过 |
[1:10:27] | And negative one on the x-Axis, | 0 1 和-1 |
[1:10:29] | Two, five and negative seven on y, | Y轴上到过2 5 -7 |
[1:10:31] | And one, negative one and zero on z. | Z轴上到过1 -1和0 |
[1:10:34] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[1:10:36] | You suck at math. | 你要好好学学数学 |
[1:10:38] | Okay, I need the room numbers around us | 好的 我需要周围的房间号 |
[1:10:40] | as a reference point. | 作为参照点 |
[1:10:43] | Six, six, six. | 六 六 六 |
[1:10:45] | Eight, nine, seven. | 八 九 七 |
[1:10:46] | Four, six, six. | 四 六 六 |
[1:10:49] | Five, six, seven. | 五 六 七 |
[1:10:51] | Eight, nine, eight. | 八 九 八 |
[1:10:52] | Okay? | 好了吗? |
[1:10:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:10:54] | And five, four, five. | 还有五 四 五 |
[1:10:56] | Did you get that? | 你算出来了吗? |
[1:11:01] | Six, five, six. | 六 五 六 |
[1:11:03] | Seven, seven, eight. | 七 七 八 |
[1:11:05] | Four, six, two. | 四 六 二 |
[1:11:07] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:11:08] | X is 17, y is 25, | X轴坐标是17 Y轴是25 |
[1:11:10] | And z is 14. | Z轴是14 |
[1:11:14] | Which means this room makes two more moves | 这意味着 这个房间在回到原位前 |
[1:11:17] | Before returning to its original position. | 只需要移动两次了 |
[1:11:19] | -Do we have time? -Maybe. | -我们还有时间吗? -可能还有 |
[1:11:21] | Then let’s go. | 那我们动身吧 |
[1:11:22] | Can you work the traps for this system? | 不怕机关了? |
[1:11:24] | Fuck the traps. Let’s get to the bridge. | 去他妈的机关 我们到渡口去 |
[1:11:26] | Well you threw out our last boot, you fucking idiot. | 你扔掉了我们最后一只靴子 真他妈蠢 |
[1:11:28] | Technically I can identify the traps. | 技术上我可以识别机关 |
[1:11:30] | Technically? | “技术上”? |
[1:11:32] | I thought they were identified by prime numbers, | 我原先以为 它们是以质数标示出来的 |
[1:11:33] | they’re not. | 但是它们不是的 |
[1:11:35] | They’re identified by numbers that are the power of a prime. | 它们是以质数的幂来标示的 |
[1:11:37] | Okay, so? | 好 那么怎样? |
[1:11:38] | Can you calculate that? | 你能够算出来吗? |
[1:11:40] | The numbers are huge. | 数字太大了 |
[1:11:41] | But you can, right? Yes, you can. | 但是你能算出来 是吗? 对 你可以 |
[1:11:43] | I’d have to calculate the number of factors in each set. | 要计算出每列数的因子 |
[1:11:46] | Maybe if I had a computer… | 有部电脑还有可能… |
[1:11:47] | -You don’t need a computer. -Yes, I do. | -你不需要吧? -不 我需要 |
[1:11:49] | -Figure it out. -I can’t! | -用心算 -我算不了! |
[1:11:51] | I’m not dying in a fucking rat maze. | 我可不想死在这 该死的迷魂阵里 |
[1:11:54] | Look! | 看! |
[1:11:55] | Nobody in the whole world could do it mentally. | 世界上没人能心算出来 |
[1:11:58] | Look at the numbers: 567, 898, 545. | 看看这数字: 567 898 545 |
[1:12:01] | There’s no way I can factor that. | 这没法算 |
[1:12:03] | I can’t even start on 567. | 甚至超过567都不行 |
[1:12:06] | It’s astronomical. | 这是个天文数字! |
[1:12:11] | Two. | 二 |
[1:12:16] | Astronomical. | 天文数字 |
[1:12:19] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:12:21] | Astronomical. | 天文数字 |
[1:12:24] | Before that. | 之前呢? |
[1:12:27] | Factors? | 因子? |
[1:12:29] | How many factors, kazan? | 多少个因子 喀山? |
[1:12:31] | Of 567? | 567的 |
[1:12:33] | Two. | 两个 |
[1:12:34] | What? Are you fucking kidding? | 什么? 你他妈没开玩笑吧? |
[1:12:36] | Kazan, how many factors does 30 have? | 喀山 30有多少个因子? |
[1:12:39] | Three. | 三个 |
[1:12:41] | How about seven? | 七呢? |
[1:12:42] | One. Gum drop. | 一个 橡皮糖 |
[1:12:44] | I don’t have any gum drops. | 我没有橡皮糖 |
[1:12:46] | Gum drop. | 橡皮糖 |
[1:12:48] | Kazan? | 喀山? |
[1:12:51] | I’ll give you a whole box of gum drops for each answer. | 你每回答一个问题 我就给你一整盒橡皮糖 |
[1:12:53] | Gum drops come in bags. | 橡皮糖是一包包的 |
[1:12:55] | Okay, you want ’em in bags, you got ’em in bags. | 你想一包包的 那我就给你一包包的 |
[1:12:58] | I don’t like the red ones. | 我不喜欢红色的 |
[1:13:03] | Eight, nine, eight. | 八 九 八 |
[1:13:05] | Two. | 两个 |
[1:13:07] | -Five, four, five. -Two. | -五 四 五 -二 |
[1:13:10] | He’s giving us the factors. | 他告诉了我们因子数 |
[1:13:12] | Astronomical. | 天文数字 |
[1:13:16] | You’re telling me | 你是说 |
[1:13:17] | Telethon boy is a genius? | 这蠢小子是个天才? |
[1:13:20] | By those numbers, the room should be safe. | 从这些数字来看 这房子是安全的 |
[1:13:22] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法可以检测 |
[1:13:27] | Don’t! | 不要! |
[1:13:31] | The room is safe. | 安全 |
[1:13:34] | Kazan. | 喀山 |
[1:13:37] | My man. | 有你的 |
[1:13:42] | What’s the number, buddy boy? | 这里又是什么数字 小兄弟? |
[1:13:44] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:13:46] | Right here. | 看这里才对 |
[1:13:47] | Look here! | 看这里! |
[1:13:49] | Make him do it. | 让他算 |
[1:13:53] | Kazan, we’re gonna do some numbers now, okay? | 喀山 我们要做算数了 好吗? |
[1:13:56] | We like to do numbers, right? | 我们喜欢做算数 对吧? |
[1:13:58] | -Prime numbers. -That’s right. | -质数 -对 |
[1:14:00] | Can you tell me the factor of 656? | 656的因子呢? |
[1:14:03] | Two. | 两个 |
[1:14:04] | -779? -Two. | -779? -两个 |
[1:14:07] | -462? -Three. | -462呢? -三 |
[1:14:09] | Clear. Move. | 安全 走 |
[1:14:11] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:14:12] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[1:14:13] | You too, worth. | 你也是 沃斯 |
[1:14:18] | Move your scrawny ass, worth. | 你他妈的快点 沃斯 |
[1:14:20] | I’m not through with you yet. | 我还不会扔下你 |
[1:14:22] | Leaven, open that door. | 奈雯 开门 |
[1:14:23] | Get Einstein working on the numbers. | 让这神童继续算 |
[1:14:28] | Oh, gee. | 噢 天哪 |
[1:14:29] | Go! | 快走! |
[1:14:30] | Worth… | 沃斯… |
[1:14:31] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[1:14:33] | Leaven. | 奈雯 |
[1:14:37] | 563 563. | |
[1:14:39] | Please, kazan, 563. | 拜托了 喀山 563 |
[1:14:41] | You fucker, you’re dead! | 你他妈的死定了! |
[1:14:43] | Two. | 两个 |
[1:14:44] | Clear. | 安全 |
[1:14:50] | One. | 一 |
[1:14:51] | Trapped. | 有机关 |
[1:14:56] | Check the floor. | 检查地窗 |
[1:14:57] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗? |
[1:14:58] | No. Not quite. | 不 没有 |
[1:15:00] | Not even close! | 当然没有! |
[1:15:02] | When I get outta here, I’ll… | 等着吧 我会脱困的 然后… |
[1:15:14] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[1:15:16] | Come here. | 到这里来 |
[1:15:17] | I said, “come here, right…” | 我是说 “过来 马上…” |
[1:15:25] | Got ya! | 你完了! |
[1:15:27] | That way. | 那边去 |
[1:15:30] | -Two. -Clear! | -二 -安全 |
[1:15:33] | -Four. -Clear! | -四 -安全! |
[1:16:06] | I guess that proves our theory. | 数字理论得到了证实 |
[1:16:08] | Numbers. | 数字 |
[1:16:10] | four. Two. | 四 二 |
[1:16:11] | -Three. -Clear. | -三 -安全 |
[1:16:22] | Kazan! | 喀山! |
[1:16:45] | Listen. | 听 |
[1:16:48] | He hasn’t moved far. | 他没有走远 |
[1:16:49] | I’ll go find him. | 我要去找他 |
[1:16:56] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[1:16:58] | You don’t have a lot of lives left. | 当心搭上性命 |
[1:17:18] | Kazan? | 喀山? |
[1:17:19] | I didn’t move. | 我没有动 |
[1:17:22] | Good. But you’re going to climb up here, okay? | 乖 你要爬上来 知道吗? |
[1:17:24] | I don’t like that. | 我不想爬 |
[1:17:40] | 14 26 14 14, 26, 14. | |
[1:17:45] | Worth, get back here right now. | 沃斯 回到这里来 马上 |
[1:17:47] | Five bags of gum drops. | 5包橡皮糖 |
[1:17:49] | 27 bags total. | 共27包 |
[1:17:52] | -27 bags. Deal. -listen to me, worth. | -27包 亲爱的 -听我说 沃斯 |
[1:17:54] | This room’s next move takes us to the bridge. | 这房间下次移动 就会到渡口了 |
[1:17:58] | We’re coming. | 我们来了 |
[1:18:02] | Over here. | 快过来 |
[1:18:04] | Move it. | 快来 |
[1:18:06] | We don’t have much time. Come on. | 我们时间不多了 快点 |
[1:18:39] | Worth? | 沃斯? |
[1:18:40] | Worth! | 沃斯! |
[1:18:44] | Oh, this better be it. | 哦 最好是这样 |
[1:18:46] | It… it should be. | 嗯… 应该到了 |
[1:18:56] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[1:19:09] | Oh, well. | 哦 好极了 |
[1:19:13] | Give it a minute. Be patient. | 耐心等等 |
[1:19:16] | So, guess what? | 猜猜发生了什么? |
[1:19:18] | No! | 不会吧? |
[1:19:20] | This is the room we started in. | 这是我们开始出发时的那个房间 |
[1:19:22] | I was right. | 我说对了 |
[1:19:24] | We should never have moved in the first place. | 一开始我们就不该爬来爬去 |
[1:19:52] | The bridge. | 桥 |
[1:19:54] | -Red. -Kazan. | -红的 -喀山 |
[1:20:01] | 4 2 4 Four, two, four. | |
[1:20:03] | Clear. | 安全 |
[1:21:06] | Worth? | 沃斯? |
[1:21:11] | Go ahead. | 走啊 |
[1:21:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:21:14] | You can’t quit now. | 你不能现在放弃 |
[1:21:20] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:21:23] | I have nothing to live for out there. | 我没事 只是厌倦了外面的世界 |
[1:21:30] | What is out there? | 外面是什么? |
[1:21:45] | The boundless human stupidity. | 无限愚昧的人性 |
[1:21:53] | I can live with that. | 我倒是可以忍受 |
[1:22:14] | No! | 不! |
[1:22:20] | Kazan, get out through the door. | 喀山 快开门出去 |
[1:22:51] | Red, kazan. | 红的 喀山 |