英文名称:Cutthroat Island
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | You’re leaving? | 你要走啦 |
[01:47] | But I thought you and I were forever, huh? | 但我以为我们俩可以白头到老 |
[01:51] | -I want you so badly. -Morgan! | -我实在很需要你 -摩根 |
[01:54] | But then, so does the governor of Port Royal. | 不过罗亚尔港总督也很需要你 |
[01:57] | -Morgan! -And he will pay well… | -摩根 -他会出高价… |
[01:59] | …for the capture of Morgan Adams the pirate. | 追捕你 大盗摩根·亚当斯 |
[02:03] | -You knew who I was? -All along. | -你知道我是谁 -早知道 |
[02:06] | Morgan! Where are you? | 摩根 你在哪里 |
[02:09] | You are heartless, lieutenant. | 中尉 你没良心 |
[02:12] | My apologies, senorita. | 原谅我 小姐 |
[02:16] | But you are right. | 不过 你没有错 |
[02:19] | I thought it was much more amusing this way also… | 我也觉得这样比较有趣… |
[02:22] | …since I knew that you knew. | 虽然我知道你早已知道 |
[02:25] | By the way, that won’t work. | 顺便说一下 你的枪没用了 |
[02:31] | See? I took your balls. | 我拿走了你的子弹 |
[03:09] | -What happened? -Your father sent for you two days ago. | -什么事 -你爸找了你两天 |
[03:13] | I know. I was coming. | 我知道了 我现在不是来了吗 |
[03:14] | He did not know this. He went looking for you. | 他不知道 所以去找你了 |
[03:17] | And that’s when Dawg grabbed him. Lord knows what he does with him. | 他找你时被多岳抓了 生死未卜 |
[05:10] | I took this from our brother Richard last week… | 我上星期从我们的兄弟理查那里取得这个… |
[05:13] | …unwillingly. | 不情愿地 |
[05:15] | That’s his blood on the borders. | 轮廓上这些是他的血 |
[05:17] | With your piece, all I need is Mordachai’s. | 加上你的 就只差莫迪那一份 |
[05:20] | Well, you’re out of luck. I don’t… I don’t have it. | 你真倒霉 我没有…我没有 |
[05:23] | Where is it? With Morgan? | 在哪 摩根手里 |
[05:27] | I haven’t seen her. | 我没见过她 |
[05:32] | I think you lie, Harry. | 你说谎 哈利 |
[05:43] | -I hid it. -Progress. | -我把它藏起来 -有点眉目 |
[05:46] | Where? | 哪里 |
[05:49] | Up here. | 在这里 |
[05:52] | I always thought there was nothing in your head, Harry. | 我一向以为你头大无脑 哈利 |
[05:56] | Come back onboard. I’m gonna split you wide open. | 何不走下来 让我把你撕开两半 |
[06:01] | Mr. Snelgrave. | 史先生 |
[06:05] | I’ll see you in hell. | 地狱见吧 |
[06:13] | Father! | 父亲 |
[06:17] | -Father, I’ve got you. -Let go. Let go. | -父亲 我抓住你了 -放开我 放开我 |
[06:19] | -Hold onto me. -Bring them in. | -抓紧我 -抓住他们 |
[06:23] | -Let go. -Never. | -放手 -绝不 |
[06:26] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[06:27] | I got one. | 我打中一个 |
[06:29] | No, Father! | 不 父亲 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1188个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:213个,六级词汇:79个,GRE词汇:100个,托福词汇:148个,考研词汇:234个,专四词汇:174个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:385个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:37] | Someone get a grappling hook. | 谁给我拿个爪钩 |
[07:09] | Launch the cutter. | 放船 |
[07:30] | Heave. | 使劲划 |
[07:48] | Oh, Lord, what did I do in my life to get you? | 我积了什么福 能有这么个好女儿 |
[07:52] | -Dawg will pay for this, I swear. -You leave Dawg be. | -我发誓要多岳不得好死 -别再跟他们斗 |
[07:55] | I will fly his bloody head as my banner. | 我定叫他人头落地 |
[07:57] | You’ll leave Dawg well to leeward. | 你离多岳越远越好 |
[08:01] | There’ll be time for him. | 他会有报应的 |
[08:04] | Find your uncle Mordachai. Take my crew. Make them yours. | 去找莫迪叔叔 你去率领我的部下 |
[08:08] | Father, don’t talk now. I’ll get you back to the ship. | 父亲 算了 我会带你上船 |
[08:11] | I’ll not see my ship again. The Morning Star is yours. | 我不会再看到我的船了 晨星号以后归你 |
[08:15] | No, don’t say that. I’ve patched you with worse. | 不要这样说 我见过比你伤得更重的 |
[08:19] | Get your knife. | 拿起你的刀 |
[08:21] | Shave my head. | 削掉我的头皮 |
[08:23] | What? | 什么 |
[08:25] | Shave my head. | 削掉我的头皮 |
[08:28] | For once in your life, Morgan, do as I tell you. | 就这么一次 摩根 照我的吩咐做 |
[08:59] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[09:04] | What is your name again? Plopper? Squinter? | 你说你叫什么名字 舞 史 |
[09:07] | Trotter, Your Excellency. | 我姓卓 大人 |
[09:10] | Miss Mandy Rickets is standing alone. | 文丽莎小姐 她一个人站在这里 |
[09:15] | Her father brings a fortune in investments to the colony. | 她父亲将会在本地大量投资 |
[09:18] | Dance with her. | 去跟她跳舞吧 |
[09:25] | She’s rather homely, sir. | 她太平凡了 长官 |
[09:28] | And you are not? | 你不平凡吗 |
[09:35] | There you are. You see? Too late. Some fellow has taken the plunge. | 你看见没 太迟了 有人抢先一步 |
[09:39] | There’s every reason why I should be alone tonight… | 我作为一个外地人 整晚坐冷板凳… |
[09:43] | …being a stranger here. | 定不为怪 |
[09:46] | But a woman with grace such as yours… | 但你这样的高贵女士… |
[09:49] | …should never be unattended. | 没理由会被冷落 |
[09:58] | My name is Shaw. William Shaw. | 我姓肖 威廉·肖 |
[10:01] | But my friends call me Willy. | 朋友们都叫我威廉 |
[10:04] | Do we know him, sir? | 我们认识他吗 |
[10:08] | We do not. | 我们不认识他 |
[10:10] | Are you at leisure, Mr. Shaw? Do you follow a profession? | 肖先生 你是来这里度假还是出任官职 |
[10:13] | A most serious one, ma’am. I’m a medical man, a doctor. | 公事 我是个医生 |
[10:16] | Oh, my. | 噢 了不起 |
[10:19] | I studied at Leiden… | 我特来莱顿医院实习… |
[10:20] | …then higher anatomy with Dreyfuss at Leipzig. | 之后在莱比锡的德莱福斯医院 进阶学解剖 |
[10:23] | With higher anatomy, you must know a great deal about the human body. | 学历那么高 那你一定对人体有研究 |
[10:27] | Indeed, madame. Every bit of it. | 的确如此 人体每一部份 |
[10:29] | All the ins and outs. | 所学就是寻根究底 |
[10:34] | In medicine, it’s our obligation to probe to the very bottom of things. | 在医疗界 我们必须探求问题本源 |
[10:42] | We must, in fact, explode ancient superstitions. | 我们必须破除古老的迷信 |
[10:46] | Shake truths violently from the body. | 激烈摇晃身体以求真理 |
[11:05] | You, sir. | 先生 |
[11:07] | Forgive my rudeness. Trotter’s the name. | 恕我唐突 我姓卓 |
[11:10] | I’m with the regiment. | 我是当兵的 |
[11:12] | William Shaw. Dr. Shaw, in fact. | 威廉·肖 我是个医生 |
[11:14] | Most happy. | 幸会 |
[11:16] | What ship did you come in on, doctor? | 阁下是坐哪只船来的 |
[11:19] | Was it the Bristol Packet? | 是布李斯号吗 |
[11:22] | Bristol packet, Bristol packet. | 布李斯号 布李斯号 |
[11:24] | I believe that was it, although I can’t be sure. | 我想是的 虽然我不大确定 |
[11:26] | I’m all at sea when it comes to things nautical. | 我一路海上乘船而来 |
[11:30] | Very good. No, the reason I asked… | 很好 我之所以这么问是因为… |
[11:33] | …is the Bristol Packet don’t arrive until a week Wednesday. | 布李斯号要下星期三才到 |
[11:37] | That’s him. That man stole my diamond comb. | 就是他 偷了我的钻石发夹 |
[11:40] | My pearls. My pearl dangle. | 我的珍珠耳环 |
[11:43] | -My ruby. My ruby necklace. -Sergeant of the guards! | -我的红宝石项链 -卫兵士官长 |
[11:46] | Women. | 女人 |
[11:48] | Sergeant of the guards. | 卫兵士官长 |
[11:54] | Guard. | 卫兵 |
[11:58] | Good night, ladies. | 晚安 各位女士 |
[12:04] | Excuse me. Pardon me. | 抱歉 借过一下 |
[12:15] | His name’s Shaw, sir. | 他姓肖 长官 |
[12:17] | I trust you’ll enjoy life as a slave, Mr. Shaw. | 我相信你会很喜欢奴隶生活 肖先生 |
[12:21] | Whoever you are. | 不管你叫什么名字 |
[12:33] | That’s good. Tie it off. | 不错 系紧了 |
[12:39] | Morgan, think of the freedom. | 摩根 想想现在多自由 |
[12:43] | You can do anything you want now. | 如今你要风得风 要雨得雨 |
[12:45] | Come to London with me. | 跟我去伦敦吧 |
[12:48] | Come to London with me. | 跟我去伦敦吧 |
[12:50] | There’s dukes there. There’s earls and parties. | 那里有贵族 那里有个宴会派对 |
[12:55] | It’d be fun. Think of how much fun it’d be. | 想想都有趣 |
[12:58] | Besides, these men aren’t gonna take orders from you. | 再说 那班人不会听你的 |
[13:01] | They will. Watch. | 他们会的 看着吧 |
[13:04] | You there. | 你 |
[13:06] | Stand to. Hoist my pennant. | 站着 拿酒瓶来 |
[13:13] | Bring it here. | 拿过来 |
[13:16] | Oh, mutiny, will you? | 你想叛变 |
[13:22] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[13:25] | I was hoping to find you sober. | 我希望你清醒一下 |
[13:29] | I was hoping to be passed out by now, Mr. Glasspoole. | 我现在想大睡一场 贾先生 |
[13:33] | Important things go on overhead. | 有更重大的事情发生 |
[13:35] | Morgan, you should be there. | 摩根 你应该在场 |
[13:47] | Men, Black Harry is gone… | 兄弟 哈利不在了… |
[13:50] | …and I’m not one to speak ill of the dead. | 我也不会讲死人坏话 |
[13:53] | But for months, he brought us nothing. | 但他多月来毫无建设 |
[13:55] | So now we can either sell this rotten bark and divvy up… | 如今我们大可卖船分钱… |
[13:59] | …or you can choose me captain. | 或是由我来当船长 |
[14:06] | I stand for captain. | 我来当船长 |
[14:09] | My father wished it. | 这是我爸的遗言 |
[14:11] | As he died, he gave me this. | 他临死前 把这东西给我 |
[14:16] | He left it for all of you. | 这是他留给大家的 |
[14:19] | That’s his bloody scalp. | 那是他的头皮 |
[14:22] | It’s a map to Cutthroat Island. | 这是割喉岛的藏宝地图 |
[14:26] | The buried treasure of a Spanish gold ship. | 埋葬着西班牙的一艘运金船 |
[14:29] | More gold, jewels and plunder than you’ve ever dreamed of. | 数以万计你们梦寐以求的 黄金 珠宝 赃物 |
[14:32] | What does it say? | 上面写着什么 |
[14:34] | Aye. | 说啊 |
[14:37] | It says…. | 上面写着… |
[14:41] | You read it. | 你来读 |
[14:50] | -I can’t. -Why not? | -我不会 -为什么 |
[14:52] | It’s Latin. | 这是拉丁文 |
[14:56] | Then I will have it translated at once. | 立刻找人翻译 |
[14:58] | There must be someone who knows Latin at Port Royal. | 罗亚尔港上必有人会拉丁语 |
[15:01] | My uncle Mordachai holds a second piece at Spittlefield. | 史必图的莫迪叔叔手上有一张 |
[15:05] | There’s more than one piece? | 不只一张 |
[15:07] | Actually, there are three. | 实际上有三张 |
[15:09] | Where’s the third? | 第三张在哪 |
[15:12] | Dawg Brown has it. | 多岳手上 |
[15:13] | Oh, well, it’s practically in our pocket. | 真是探囊取物般容易得手 |
[15:17] | We’ll fight him for it. We’ll join with Mordachai. | 我们会从他那里夺过来 我们联手莫迪 |
[15:20] | Two ships against one. You should like them odds. | 二对一 我们一定会赢 |
[15:23] | Ask yourselves, “What would Harry have done?” | 问问自己 你做过什么 |
[15:26] | This is our chance to seek some real fortune… | 这是我们寻得宝藏的机会… |
[15:29] | …and to pay back Dawg what we owe him. | 还可向多岳复仇 |
[15:31] | What could be better than that? | 有什么比这更好 |
[15:35] | Mr. Blair, you are quartermaster. | 布莱尔先生 你是舵手 |
[15:39] | You decide. | 你决定 |
[15:45] | Two days is all I need. One to Port Royal, one to Spittlefield. | 我需要两天 一天去罗亚尔港 一天去史必图 |
[15:49] | If Harry picked you, I’ll give you a chance. | 哈利选你上船 我给你机会 |
[16:00] | Let any man who would challenge me draw that. | 若向我挑战 把剑拔出来吧 |
[16:10] | I found him. He’s a prisoner inside. He speaks Latin. | 我找到一个会拉丁文的人 |
[16:13] | Good, let’s break him out. | 好 带我们去见他 |
[16:15] | Unfortunately, captain… I mean, ma’am. | 不幸的是 船长…夫人 |
[16:17] | …he’s about to be sold as a slave. | 他将被卖作奴隶 |
[16:19] | A slave? | 奴隶 |
[16:21] | They’re hanging the pirates. They’re gonna find you out. | 他们公开绞死海盗 他们会认出你 |
[16:24] | Oh, you worry too much. | 别怕 |
[16:25] | -Don’t I look right? -You look beautiful. | -我看起来怎样 -你很美 |
[16:27] | It’s just I’m the only person who has the slightest inkling… | 穿着也很华贵… |
[16:30] | …of how to act like a gentleperson. | 但你要学学仪态 |
[16:32] | -So I have to go with you. -Excellent. Then you shall come. | -所以定要我同行 -很好 那走吧 |
[16:35] | But unfortunately I can’t. | 可惜我没办法 |
[16:36] | Because I have some pressing business with my bookseller. | 因为我和书商有约 |
[16:40] | -The fat man is right. -I’ll see you at Spittlefield. | -肥佬说的对 -史必图见 |
[16:43] | You must be at your best behavior. | 你要注意言行举止 |
[16:45] | Then, gallant sir, escort me thither. | 那么布莱尔先生引路吧 |
[16:49] | Come on, will you? | 过来 |
[17:01] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[17:10] | -You, on your feet. -Ask me politely. | -你站起来 -礼貌一点 |
[17:16] | You anticipate too much. It’s more like a fencing move. | 你太过分了 更像是击剑的动作 |
[17:22] | Any fool can do it. | 笨蛋也做得到 |
[17:25] | I hope you enjoy pain, slave. | 希望你喜欢受苦 奴隶 |
[17:29] | Because I intend to buy you. | 因为我想把你买下来 |
[17:45] | Good morning, madame. | 早安 夫人 |
[17:47] | As you can see, I’m young, in fine health. | 如你所见 我年青力壮 |
[17:50] | I know horsemanship. I write a fine hand. | 精通马术 写得一手好字 |
[17:53] | I have it on authority that you are fluent in Latin. | 听说你的拉丁文很流利 |
[17:56] | Latin, the romance language. | 拉丁文 一种浪漫的语言 |
[17:59] | I can speak Latin like I was born in the ancient senate. | 我可以像古罗马演说家一样用拉丁语谈笑风生 |
[18:01] | A regular Cicero. Why, do you have children who wish to learn? | 简直就是西塞罗 您的孩子想学拉丁语吗 |
[18:04] | I’d make a first-class teacher in a tasteful house. | 我保证我会是一流教师 |
[18:07] | I can do most arithmetic, though I do confess a weakness in long division. | 我还会数学 尽管我的学历尚浅 |
[18:11] | Stop your chatter and say something Latinish. | 别纸上谈兵 说几句拉丁语来听听 |
[18:29] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[18:31] | You’re a very beautiful woman. | 你是美丽的女人 |
[18:33] | I’d like to wash your feet. | 我想帮你洗脚 |
[18:39] | You like to wash things, do you? | 你喜欢洗东西 |
[18:42] | Start with your mouth. | 先从你的臭口开始洗吧 |
[18:51] | Ten pounds? | 十磅 |
[18:53] | Five pounds? What, no offers at all? | 五磅 没人要买吗 |
[18:56] | Take him away and hang him. | 把他带走 吊死 |
[18:58] | No! No! Please! | 求求你 别吊死我 |
[19:06] | Next. | 下一个 |
[19:08] | Lot 22. | 22号商品 |
[19:10] | A colonist, a doctor. | 一个移民 是医生 |
[19:14] | Being of value, I start the bidding at 5 pounds. | 底价五磅 |
[19:18] | I bid 5 pounds. | 我出五磅 |
[19:21] | Five pounds, sir. Come on, any advance on 5 pounds? | 五磅 有人出价高于五磅吗 |
[19:24] | As you can see, he’s of good physique. | 如你们所见 他身壮力健 |
[19:26] | -Ten pounds. -Ten pounds. Ten pounds? | -十磅 -十磅 十磅 |
[19:29] | Any advance on 10 pounds? | 还有比十磅更高吗 |
[19:31] | -Fifteen. -Fifteen pounds, sir. | -十五磅 -十五磅 先生 |
[19:35] | -Twenty pounds. -Twenty pounds. | -二十磅 -二十磅 |
[19:37] | -Twenty pounds is the bid. -Sir, a word to the wise. | -有人出价二十磅 -先生是聪明人 不必多言 |
[19:41] | -Let the young lady win. -You won’t get one like this. | -请让这位小姐胜出 -这可是个好商品 |
[19:45] | -Being a doctor, he’s… -Go away. | -他是医生 能够…-走开 |
[19:47] | That one is mine. | 他是我的 |
[19:49] | -Twenty-five pounds. -Twenty-five pounds, sir. | -二十五磅 -二十五磅 先生 |
[19:54] | -Good teeth. -Thirty pounds. | -牙齿洁白 -三十磅 |
[19:56] | -Thirty pounds. -Madame… | -三十磅 -夫人… |
[19:59] | …I will have this man at any price. | 无论代价多高我也要得到 |
[20:02] | If you are buying him purely for pleasure… | 若你只为娱乐买他… |
[20:05] | …I will offer to do the same for you at no cost. | 我也可以给你同样的服务 而且免费 |
[20:13] | -Thirty-five pounds. -Thirty-five pounds, sir. | -三十五磅 -三十五磅 先生 |
[20:17] | A sensible choice indeed. | 明智之举 |
[20:19] | -Come on. -Captain, no. | -继续 -不 船长 |
[20:21] | Where’s your sense of competition? | 你们的竞争意识跑哪了 |
[20:41] | Come on, someone will give me more than 35. | 继续 来一个比三十五更高的价钱 |
[20:43] | You, sir. You haven’t bid. Look at him. Look at the quality. | 先生 你还没胜出 看看他 看看他的质量 |
[20:46] | And you, madam, at the side here. Another bid in the advance of 35? | 那边的女士 是否出价高于35磅 |
[20:50] | I hope the lady is prepared to be a good loser. | 不知这淑女是否准备做输家 |
[20:54] | What gave you the idea I was a lady? | 你怎知道我是淑女 |
[20:58] | Another bid, sir? | 还要出价吗 |
[21:01] | I see your lips moving. Yes? | 我看到你嘴唇在动 |
[21:04] | -Are you trying to kill me? -Yes. | -想杀我 -对 |
[21:05] | That’s why I’m aiming where your brains are. | 先取你的头 |
[21:09] | Now, leave this place and go far away. | 离开这里 滚远些 |
[21:13] | Don’t retreat now, sir. Where are you going? | 现在不要违约 你要去哪 |
[21:15] | -Don’t surrender this opportunity. -Forty pounds to end the bidding. | -别白白放弃这大好机会 -四十磅 结束这场拍卖 |
[21:19] | Sold to the lady with the monkey. | 卖给那位带猴子的女士 |
[21:24] | Take him away. | 带他走 |
[21:26] | -Come on. -Move. | -快 -走 |
[21:31] | Of course, I’m grateful, madame, but I must admit you picked a bargain. | 我很感激你 女士 但我说你捡了个大便宜 |
[21:35] | I’m connected to all the great families of Europe. | 我认识欧洲所有大家族 |
[21:38] | I have a natural pitch for music… | 我懂音乐… |
[21:39] | -Quiet. -…and a perfect taste in wine. | -闭嘴 -…对酒亦有研究 |
[21:43] | Enemy to leeward, captain. | 左边有敌人 船长 |
[21:48] | -Starboard as well, captain. -Keep moving. | -右边也是 船长 -继续走 |
[21:52] | Time to leave. You draw them away. We’ll meet at Dingley crossroads. | 撒退吧 你替我引开他 十字路见 |
[21:55] | -Take King Charles. -Aye. | -带走查尔斯王 -好的 |
[21:57] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[22:09] | It’s Morgan Adams. She’s at the auction. | 摩根·亚当斯在拍卖场上 |
[22:20] | Shoot to kill. | 开枪杀了她 |
[22:42] | If I am in some way the cause of all this, I apologize at once. | 如果这一切由我而起 那我马上道歉 |
[22:49] | Here, come here. | 来这里 |
[22:51] | Hold on there. Hold on tight. | 抓住那里 抓紧了 |
[22:52] | And try to keep up with me. | 跟紧我 |
[23:01] | I am not fond of heights. | 我不喜欢登高 |
[23:03] | Then let go. | 那就放手吧 |
[23:19] | Lieutenant Trotter. | 卓中尉 |
[23:21] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事 |
[23:24] | Something with Mr. Shaw, I believe. | 大概跟姓肖的有关 |
[23:35] | I’m in favor of exercise, but you owe me an explanation. | 我喜欢运动 但你要给我个解释 |
[23:43] | Come here. Come on. We have to climb down here. | 快过来 我们要爬下去 |
[23:46] | Fast. | 快 |
[23:56] | -Where’d they go? -Hurry up there. | -他们跑到哪里 -快去那边 |
[23:58] | Was that fast enough? | 够快吗 |
[24:08] | Come on. | 来 |
[24:17] | Get the reins. Grab them. | 抓住缰绳 给我 |
[24:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:33] | Mr. Trotter. | 卓先生 |
[24:36] | That’s my bloody carriage. | 那是我的马车 |
[24:38] | I’ll have it back, if you please. You, off. | 帮我抢回来 你下去 |
[24:40] | Yes, sir. Don’t worry, sir. It won’t get far. | 别紧张 他们走不远的 |
[24:49] | Reload. | 上弹药 |
[24:51] | It’s hard to imagine what part of your life… | 真不知道你的生活哪里有必要… |
[24:53] | -…would require me to speak Latin. -Reload. | -…让我说拉丁语 -上弹药 |
[25:04] | -We’ve taken a passenger. -Here. | -我们多了个乘客 -给你 |
[25:19] | You’re hitting a woman! | 你在打女人 |
[25:41] | Captain Perkins, sir. | 格坚斯队长 |
[25:43] | -Captain Perkins, sir. -Yes? | -格坚斯队长 -什么事 |
[25:45] | It’s her. Morgan Adams. | 是摩根·亚当斯 |
[25:50] | You’re more active than other women I’ve known. | 你是我认识的最有活力的女人 |
[26:39] | Morgan! Watch your head! | 摩根 小心撞头 |
[26:46] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[26:48] | Charge! | 追 |
[27:15] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[27:19] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[27:31] | Stop them! | 拦住他们 |
[27:34] | I must visit that shop again when I have more time. | 有时间的话 我会再去那店 |
[27:39] | Master gunner, fire at will. | 炮手 随意射击 |
[27:41] | Run them up. | 抬起大炮 |
[27:44] | Fire! | 开火 |
[27:57] | A ship. I find myself being fired upon by an entire ship. | 军舰 有军舰向我们开火 |
[28:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:21] | You certainly left your mark on this town. | 你令这镇子改变了不少 |
[28:25] | Hold on. | 停 |
[28:28] | Trotter, do you want to spend the rest of your days on this poxy island? | 卓 你想一辈子留在这个乡下岛屿吗 |
[28:33] | -Who was that woman? -Morgan Adams, sir. | -那女子是谁 -摩根·亚当斯 |
[28:36] | You’ve a hundred pounds on her head. | 你出一百磅要捉的人 |
[28:39] | Black Harry’s girl. | 哈利的女儿 |
[28:41] | Well, well. | 噢 噢 |
[28:42] | Well, she’s made a proper fool of me, hasn’t she? | 她也把我捉弄够了 |
[28:46] | Two hundred pounds and a captaincy for you if you find her for me. | 找到她给你二百磅 再升做上尉 |
[28:50] | Sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:00] | -Any difficulties? -Nothing unusual. | -有麻烦吗 -没什么 只是有些小麻烦 |
[29:03] | Here, step down into the carriage. | 进车厢里去 |
[29:04] | Will you take the reins, Mr. Glasspoole? -Aye | -你来把马牵走 贾先生 -好的 |
[29:07] | We should make Spittlefield by dark. | 我们要在日落前赶到史必图 |
[29:12] | What is your name anyway, slave? | 你到底叫什么名字 奴隶 |
[29:14] | Shaw. William Shaw. Dr. Shaw, actually. | 肖 威廉·肖 你可叫我肖医生 |
[29:17] | Slave, I’m about to show you something. | 奴隶 我给你看些东西 |
[29:20] | Reveal it to any other man and you will wish you were back at Port Royal… | 若你向别人提起 那么你将被送回罗亚尔港… |
[29:24] | …with your head on the block and the ax in the air. | 被人吊死 尸体腐烂 |
[29:27] | Thank you, but I’ve seen one before. | 多谢 但我早就见过 |
[29:38] | What is this, a pigskin? | 这是什么 猪皮 |
[29:41] | Translate what is written there. | 把上面的字译出来 |
[29:44] | Let’s discuss terms first. I do so and you set me free. | 先讲条件 我译完就放我走 |
[29:55] | That’s tender. | 这里很敏感的 |
[29:57] | It’s about to become more tender. | 那你要打起精神 |
[30:01] | They’re backwards. | 是倒转的 |
[30:04] | I assure you, they’re normal in every respect. | 不 我保证它们是正常的 |
[30:07] | No, the words. They’re written backwards. | 不 我是说那些字 那些字是倒写的 |
[30:10] | Look. Can you see? | 你看到了吗 |
[30:12] | “Cliffs of blood.” | “血腥悬崖” |
[30:15] | Bless me. You’re right. | 天啊 你说得对 |
[30:18] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[30:19] | You tell Mr. Squeakums that I will send him a new chapter every month. | 你告诉史先生 我每月会寄给他一章 |
[30:24] | -Now, what’s this all about? -He’s a great admirer of your books. | -什么事 -他很喜欢你的书 |
[30:28] | That makes me happy. Which books has he read? | 我真是受宠若惊 他读过哪一本 |
[30:31] | Did he mention, or…? | 他可有说… |
[30:33] | His Excellency Governor Ainslee, John Reed, the author. | 艾斯理总督大人 约翰·里德 作家 |
[30:37] | -Currently the chronicler of piracy. -Step up, sir. | -《海盗日志》的作者 -上车吧 先生 |
[30:41] | Always a pleasure to meet a literary man. | 我很乐意见到大文豪 |
[30:43] | -Oh, I’d just as soon walk. -Oh, I insist. | -我还是走路的好 -我坚持要你坐车 |
[30:46] | I can do that, you know. | 你知到我有这权力 |
[30:50] | “When the earth and all its people quake… | “大地和人们都在颤抖… |
[30:52] | …psalm number 75, my bones suffer mortal agony… | 《诗篇》第75章 如同打碎我的骨头… |
[30:57] | -…number 42.” -And? | -…42章” -还有呢 |
[30:59] | -That’s all. -No. No position? No parallel? | -就这些 -没有位置 没有经纬度 |
[31:02] | I swear it, ma’am. That’s all that’s here. | 我发誓 夫人 就只有这些 |
[31:09] | Piracy, Mr. Reed, is the scourge of these plantations. | 里德先生 海盗是这地方的恶瘤 |
[31:13] | I therefore give rather large rewards for the capture of pirates… | 所以我出重金悬赏捉拿那些海盗… |
[31:18] | …including Morgan Adams. | 包括摩根·亚当斯 |
[31:22] | I don’t know who she is. | 我不知道你在说谁 |
[31:23] | Trotter tells me that you move throughout the pirate world… | 卓告诉我说你常出没海盗世界… |
[31:28] | …collecting your little tales. | 搜集资料 |
[31:32] | Dangerous. | 危险活动 |
[31:34] | If by some chance you come across her… | 如果你碰巧遇见到她… |
[31:36] | …you might tell her on my behalf that I offer her two alternatives. | 告诉她我给她两条路走 |
[31:40] | One, an ignominious death on the gallows… | 一是死于绞刑台上… |
[31:43] | …like these poor fellows here. | 像那人般 |
[31:45] | Please bear in mind that I could decide that you’re a pirate as well. | 别忘了我可能把你看作海盗 |
[31:53] | And the alternative? | 另一条路呢 |
[31:55] | She might cut me in for a share of her grandfather’s treasure. | 她要让我分一份她祖父的宝藏 |
[32:01] | Or she ends up as dinner for crows. | 否则我会拿她去喂牛 |
[32:04] | Pull up. | 停车 |
[32:08] | Good day, Mr. Reed. Do you understand me, sir? | 再见 里德先生 你清楚吗 |
[32:41] | Yeah. There’s a good one. | 这头羊很壮 |
[32:43] | You vagabond. | 你个流浪汉 |
[32:46] | Could you spare a little, lady? | 你能施舍一点吗 小姐 |
[33:16] | Mordachai’s up there scared as a goose. | 莫迪在上面 吓得要死 |
[33:17] | He’s surrounded by guards, back to the wall, pistols out. | 他被重兵包围 退到墙后 拔出枪 |
[33:21] | He’s expecting Dawg. | 他在等多岳 |
[33:22] | If there are any of Dawg’s men around, they will see you. | 若多岳的人在 他们会看到你的 |
[33:26] | Mordachai’s guards won’t let you get close. | 莫迪的守卫不会让你走近 |
[33:35] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[33:36] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 打扰一下 |
[33:40] | -How much? -What? | -多少钱 -什么 |
[33:42] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[33:48] | You stay put. | 你留在这里 |
[34:06] | -Where do you think you’re going? -Tapster sent me. | -你要去哪里 -酒保派我来的 |
[34:09] | Said the old turtle has his needs. | 告诉我那老乌龟有人满足他的需要 |
[34:11] | Shake her down. | 搜她一下 |
[34:23] | Hey, sweetheart. All that costs money. | 色鬼 摸我要收钱的 |
[34:26] | -I have money. -Well, I promise. | -我有钱 -我保证 |
[34:29] | I will take care of you later. | 等一会招呼你 |
[34:32] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[34:35] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[34:38] | Captain, you in the mood for a whore? | 首领 你要的妓女来了 |
[34:42] | Show her in. | 带她进来 |
[34:48] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[34:50] | I recognize you. | 我认得你 |
[34:52] | You’re not a whore. | 你不是妓女 |
[34:56] | Call your men and it’s the last sound you make. | 你一出声便杀你 |
[35:01] | You’re Harry’s girl. | 你是哈利的女儿 |
[35:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:06] | You always was trouble, blast you. | 你总是惹麻烦的 杀千刀的 |
[35:09] | What do you want here, eh? | 你想怎样 |
[35:17] | -I’ve brought my father’s map. -You have the map? | -我带了我爸的地图来 -你有地图 |
[35:22] | What about the Morning Star, the ship? | 那他的晨星号 |
[35:23] | She’s mine. Here. | 已归我 |
[35:26] | Look what I’m doing. | 由我发号施令 |
[35:29] | Holy virgin. Harry’s blessed head. | 天啊 哈利的头皮 |
[35:33] | See? Is that not fine? | 看到吗 很精采 |
[35:36] | That’s handsome of you, mighty handsome. | 你真聪明 聪明极了 |
[35:39] | But with you here, you bet your life Dawg’s around somewhere. | 但既然你在这里的话 那么多岳肯定也在附近 |
[35:43] | I’m not afraid of Dawg, and I’m half your age and nowhere near the sailor. | 我不怕多岳 我也有你一半年纪 阅历丰富 |
[35:47] | You shame me, lass. | 你羞辱我 小女孩 |
[35:49] | -I don’t like that. -Then get up and fight. | -我讨厌这话 -要打我吗 |
[35:52] | -Prove me wrong. -I’ve heard of Cutthroat Island. | -证明我错了 -我听过割喉岛 |
[35:55] | I always thought it was a sailor’s yarn. | 我以为是水手的谣言 |
[35:58] | Piles of skulls, reefs of sailors’ drowned bones. | 满布骷髅 暗礁 水手的残骸 |
[36:03] | This treasure is ours. | 这宝藏是我们的了 |
[36:06] | Or would be… | 也许是… |
[36:08] | …if you were an Adams. | 假如你真的有亚当斯家族本色 |
[36:11] | There’s no water in Adams’ blood. | 我当然有亚当斯家族大无畏的血统 |
[36:15] | I’ll do it. I’ll join with you. | 好 我来 我加入 |
[36:31] | Just like Harry, mine’s well hid. | 就像哈利 我也不是省油的灯 |
[36:48] | Unfinished business from the other night, Morgan. | 我们来了结一个未完的故事 摩根 |
[37:01] | Let her stand, Mr. Snelgrave. | 让她站起来 史奈格 |
[37:23] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[37:26] | What a woman you’ve become. | 真是女大十八变 |
[37:30] | I knew you’d bring him here, Morgan. Blast you. | 我早知你会把他引来 摩根 杀千刀的 |
[37:32] | Hello, brother Mordachai. | 你好 莫迪兄弟 |
[37:41] | Morgan… | 摩根… |
[37:43] | …in sweet memory of bouncing you on my knee as a little girl… | 我还记得你小时候 在我的膝盖上跑来跑去… |
[37:48] | …I’m gonna ask you just once for your daddy’s piece of the map. | 如今我要跟你拿你父亲的地图 |
[37:53] | Would you settle for the point of my cutlass? | 你想试试我的刀锋吗 |
[37:56] | Somehow I knew you would say something like that. | 我早知你会说这话 |
[37:59] | And then we’d fall to oaths and threats. | 然后我们就恶言相向 |
[38:03] | Well, let’s cut through the talk, shall we? | 我们就结束这场对话 |
[38:09] | I have just the thing for you, little niece. | 我有东西给你 小侄女 |
[38:31] | This says it all, Morgan. | 一切尽在其中 摩根 |
[38:33] | Pain, viciousness, mutilation. | 痛苦 邪恶 断肢 |
[38:37] | All the good things in life. My coat of arms. | 生命中一切最好的 我的格言 |
[38:42] | Ugly, slippery and foul-smelling. It does say it all. | 丑恶 善变 又脏又臭 说尽你一切 |
[38:45] | -Yes. -And it looks like you. | -是的 -真的很像你 |
[38:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:01] | We stay close together. We’re family. | 我们应在同一阵线 我们是一家人 |
[39:08] | -Captain. -Bowen, get back to the ship. | -船长 -宝云 快上船 |
[39:10] | Bring the men. | 请救兵 |
[39:12] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[39:18] | Do you think you might unlock these now? Given the circumstances. | 可以帮我开锁吗 在这种情况下 |
[39:22] | -I don’t have the key here. -Where is it? | -我没有钥匙 -在哪里 |
[39:25] | -They never gave me one. -What? | -你的卖主没有给我 -什么 |
[39:35] | The map. Tell me where it is or I’ll run you through. | 地图呢 告诉我 不然一剑刺死你 |
[39:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:56] | You killed my brother. | 你杀了我的兄弟 |
[40:23] | I saw that, little niece. | 我看到了你的恶行 小侄女 |
[40:26] | I remember when you were a little girl. | 我还记得你小时候 |
[40:28] | Always flinched when you saw your uncle Douglas, didn’t you? | 看到你的多岳叔叔总是很害怕 是吗 |
[40:31] | Give me the map. Give me the map. | 给我地图 给我地图 |
[40:33] | Where’s the map? Give me the map! | 地图在哪 给我地图 |
[41:24] | Sweetheart, I promised I’d take care of you. | 色鬼 我早说过我会招呼你 |
[41:34] | -Very pretty, Mr. Shaw. -Thank you, ma’am. | -打得很漂亮 肖先生 -谢谢 |
[41:36] | I had the good fortune to study with a grand master in Vienna. | 我有在维也纳拜过师 |
[41:39] | -Glasspoole. -Aye. | -贾 -在 |
[41:43] | Now stop diddling and kill the man. | 别玩花样 一剑刺死他 |
[41:45] | Kill him? Bless me. We never got to that. | 杀他 开玩笑 我从未杀过人 |
[41:49] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[41:53] | Come on. | 来 |
[42:03] | I believe you have something of mine, Mr. Shaw. | 你拿了我的东西 |
[42:05] | Ma’am, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 夫人 我不知你说什么 |
[42:15] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
[42:25] | -Blair. -This way, Morgan. | -布莱尔 跳 -摩根 这边 |
[43:12] | This does you no good on the ground, Mr. Bowen. | 武器不是放在地上的 宝云 |
[43:20] | The numbers. | 那些数字 |
[43:24] | What were the numbers? | 那些数字是什么 |
[43:26] | -What numbers? -The psalms. | -什么数字 -诗篇 |
[43:29] | Eleven, 75 and 42. | 11 75还有42 |
[43:33] | I figured it out. | 我想到了 |
[43:35] | It’s the longitude. | 是经纬度 |
[43:39] | -We must leave now. -It’s the longitude. | -我们必须马上离开这里 -是经纬度 |
[43:43] | -Back to the ship. -Move. | -上船吧 -走吧 |
[43:46] | Hurry. | 快 |
[43:54] | -Come along, men. -Congratulations, madam. | -一起走 伙计 -恭喜你 女士 |
[43:57] | There’s another town you’ve destroyed. | 你又毁了一个城镇 |
[44:08] | Get along lively. | 晨星号快点加油 |
[44:17] | Heave. | 用力 |
[44:21] | Heave. | 用力 |
[44:25] | You’ve been in a fight. Are you all right? | 你刚经历战斗 你没事吧 |
[44:26] | It’s just a scratch. Somebody cut off his chains. | 皮外伤 找人切断他的锁链 |
[44:30] | Nice ship. | 好大的船 |
[44:58] | Why aren’t I moving? | 为什么还不开船 |
[45:03] | Did you hear me, Mr. Bishop? I said why aren’t I moving? | 你听到吗 毕先生 为什么还不开船 |
[45:06] | -The anchor’s fouled. -Cut it loose. | -锚卡住了 船长 -斩断锚索 |
[45:08] | -Aye, aye, sir. -Quickly. | -好的 先生 -快 |
[45:10] | We can’t leave yet, captain. We haven’t put enough food onboard. | 我们现在还不能走 船上粮食不够 |
[45:15] | We need less mouths. | 那就减少人口吧 |
[45:20] | Does no one hear me on this ship? | 你听不到吗 |
[45:23] | I distinctly said… | 我明明说… |
[45:24] | …cut it loose! | 斩断锚索 |
[45:51] | .75.. Seventy-five. | |
[45:53] | Forty-two. Eleven. | 42和11 |
[46:18] | Keep her full. | 全速前进 |
[46:41] | Let me show you the chart. | 我给你们看看地图 |
[46:46] | The line I plotted runs here… | 我划的线经过这里… |
[46:49] | …through Crooked Man Keys. | 通过恶人列岛 |
[46:51] | Cutthroat can’t be far off. Look at the chart. | 割喉岛不会太远 看看这图 |
[46:55] | “Reef and coral heads.” | “前面有暗礁” |
[46:58] | Dawg outguns us, yes. | 多岳人数占优势 |
[47:00] | He’s bigger. But that means he’s heavier, don’t it? | 他兵强马壮 但也就是说他的船负担更重 |
[47:03] | He draws more water. | 船吃水更深 |
[47:04] | We lure him into the keys and run him aground on the coral heads. | 我们引他到暗礁群 把他困住 |
[47:08] | -We’ll kill him there and take his map. -Aye. | -干掉他 抢去他的地图 -好的 |
[47:17] | She has a wound. | 她受了伤 |
[47:19] | We must get her below to the cabin. | 必须带她到船舱 |
[47:35] | -It’s festering, that’s why. -Can you take the ball out? | -伤得很厉害 -你能取出子弹吗 |
[47:38] | Hard to say. Best I seal her side with this hot poker. | 很难说 最好先用火具烧伤口 |
[47:41] | That’s what we always do in such cases. | 我们通常这样做 |
[47:46] | No offense, gentlemen, but given the circumstances… | 无意冒犯各位前辈 但在这种情况… |
[47:48] | …don’t you think this calls for a professional? | 是否由专家出马 |
[47:53] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[47:55] | Let him go. He is a doctor. | 让他来 他是医生 |
[48:00] | I’ll need surgeon’s tools. Hot water, sulfur and clean packing. | 我需要手术工具 热水 消毒工具 |
[48:04] | -Some rum might help her pain. -Aye. | -朗姆酒可以止痛 -好的 |
[48:11] | You as well, John. | 你也出去 约翰 |
[48:39] | -Clumsy swab. -Sorry. | -太钝了 -对不起 |
[48:41] | I was supposed to torture you. | 受折磨的应该是你 |
[48:44] | -Sorry. -Do you see it yet? | -对不起 -找到了没有 |
[48:46] | Close. Another minute. | 差不多 再等一会儿 |
[48:55] | Your father and two uncles. Each had pieces of the map. | 你父亲跟两个叔叔均有一张地图 |
[48:59] | The treasure, it’s large, I take it. | 宝藏一定很大 我想 |
[49:03] | Largest ever taken. Spanish gold ship. | 有史以来最大的西班牙宝船 |
[49:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:09] | And a third uncle, he chases you. | 第三个叔叔 他追杀你 |
[49:12] | An unusual family. | 不寻常的家族 |
[49:18] | Success. | 成功 |
[49:39] | I’ve treated you cruel, haven’t I? | 我先前对你太差了 |
[49:44] | You’ve had a lot on your mind. | 你有太多事情要应付 |
[49:46] | And you did help me at the prison. | 你毕竟救过我 |
[49:48] | The tavern. | 应该的 |
[49:52] | Let’s say, between us, just for argument’s sake… | 假设 就我们两人之间 只是假设… |
[49:56] | …that you have Mordachai’s map. | 你有莫迪的地图 |
[49:59] | -But I don’t. -No, I know that. | -但我没有 -我知道 |
[50:01] | But pretend that you do. | 只是假设你有 |
[50:03] | I was willing to go halves with him and his. | 我很乐意跟莫迪平分 |
[50:06] | I will do the same with you and yours. | 我也会跟你分享 |
[50:10] | You’re saying… | 你是说… |
[50:13] | …that if I show you mine, you’ll share yours with me? | 若我给你看我的地图 你会跟我分享你的地图 |
[50:21] | Give me the map. | 给我地图 |
[50:25] | Give me… | 先给我… |
[50:27] | …a kiss first. | 一个吻 |
[50:56] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:00] | Map now. | 地图 |
[51:02] | You see, the thing is, I don’t have it. | 你要知道 问题是 我没有地图 |
[51:08] | But that doesn’t mean we can’t keep talking about it. | 但那不代表我们不能对话 |
[51:12] | Mr. Blair’s respects, captain. | 布莱尔先生派我来的 |
[51:14] | Talk to yourself. | 自言自语去吧 |
[51:16] | Yes, Mr. Bowen? | 继续说 宝云 |
[51:17] | The Reaper’s five miles off and closing. | 死神号在五里外不断接近 |
[51:20] | You should stay down. | 你不宜走动的 |
[51:25] | Mr. Bowen, see that Mr. Shaw gets a change of clothes. | 宝云 带肖先生更衣 |
[51:30] | -He’s beginning to stink. -Aye, captain. | -他很臭 -是的 船长 |
[51:46] | He has it. | 地图在他手里 |
[52:05] | She makes for Crooked Man’s Passage. | 她走恶人岛的路线 |
[52:06] | Yes. She hopes to tear up our bottom on the coral. | 她想要我们触礁 |
[52:10] | Looks like we’re in for a blow. Shall we attack her now? | 炮火准备好了 要攻击吗 |
[52:13] | No. We’ll go around the islands in the dark. | 不 我们晚上绕过列岛 |
[52:16] | We’ll ambush her on the other side at daybreak. | 明早从另一边阻截她 |
[52:19] | You are clever, Morgan, but I will catch you. | 摩根再聪明 也逃不过我的五指山 |
[52:22] | Uncle Dawg will have his day. | 多岳叔叔必将胜利 |
[53:00] | First Ainslee’s chasing us, now your uncle is chasing us. | 先是艾斯理在追我们 现在你叔叔也在追我们 |
[53:03] | Now, everybody’s chasing us. I’m not so happy about this. | 大家都在追杀我们 我讨厌这样 |
[53:07] | I mean, I’m using this piratical stuff to write a bestselling book. | 我只想写海盗故事 |
[53:12] | I didn’t wanna put myself in any physical danger. | 但我不是要亲身经历危险 |
[53:15] | Put a stow on that sail, Mr. Blair. We don’t wanna lose her. | 收帆 布莱尔先生 不能有失 |
[53:17] | Break fast the foresail. | 拉前帆 |
[53:20] | Morgan, I cannot see the horizon. | 摩根 我看不到地平线 |
[53:22] | There is a storm headed our way from the island. | 这个岛前面有风暴 |
[53:25] | -We’ll hold this course. -Aye. | -维持这方向 -是的 |
[53:26] | Mr. Blair, put an extra man on the helm. | 布莱尔先生 加派人手掌舵 |
[53:28] | Coxswain, up helm. | 舵手 掌舵 |
[53:43] | Clear the scuppers. | 清理泄水孔 |
[53:53] | “May cruel death leave victims immortal.” | “残酷的死亡令牺牲者不朽” |
[54:11] | .”M-C-D-L-V-I” “M-C-D-L-V-I.” | |
[54:17] | .1456 1456. | |
[54:21] | .1 4 5 6 One, four, five, six. | |
[54:24] | Fourteen degrees latitude, five minutes, six seconds north. | 经纬14度5分 偏北面6秒 |
[54:30] | There’s nothing there. | 那里什么也没有 |
[54:33] | No, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[54:35] | It’s not on any chart. | 地图上不会有 |
[54:37] | Where did you have it hidden? | 藏在哪里 |
[54:40] | In the boat. Under the seaty thing. | 在船上某个座位下 |
[54:43] | I knew you’d wind up here at some point. | 我一早知道你会来这里 |
[54:45] | That being the cheese and you being the rat. | 你喜欢偷食 它就是饵 |
[54:50] | Thing is, ma’am, I’m basically a shallow man. | 我本来就是一个小人 |
[54:57] | And no doctor. Am I wrong? | 不是医生 我说错了吗 |
[54:59] | No, not really. | 不尽然 |
[55:02] | I’m surprised you let me fiddle with your hip. | 但你又让我摸屁股 |
[55:04] | -And no gentleman either. -I wanted to be. | -你不是正人君子 -我很想做君子 |
[55:08] | The thing is, I was born poor. | 但出身穷苦 |
[55:10] | My only choice was to become a thief and a liar. | 唯一的选择就是当骗子或小偷 |
[55:17] | Then since you lie so easily, and since you are so shallow… | 既然你说谎如此轻易 又如此肤浅… |
[55:22] | …I shall lie you in a shallow grave. | 我看你还是早登极乐 |
[55:26] | -Mr. Blair. -Have you no charity, ma’am? | -布莱尔先生 -难道你一点同情心也没有 |
[55:30] | I brim with charity, Mr. Shaw. | 我就是太有同情心了 肖先生 |
[55:32] | I am charity’s very soul. | 简直是同情心的化身 |
[55:35] | Success, Mr. Blair. My slave has found Cutthroat Island. | 布莱尔先生 成功了 我的奴隶找到了割喉岛 |
[55:40] | Mark it on the chart. | 划在地图上 |
[55:46] | And since I am so charitable… | 由于我有同情心… |
[55:48] | …I will maroon you on a rock the size of this table… | 我会把你扔到礁石上… |
[55:51] | …instead of splattering your brains across my bulkhead, as you deserve. | 不然我本应干掉你的 你罪有应得 |
[55:55] | Let’s take him below. | 带他下去 |
[56:02] | Going up. | 上去 |
[57:39] | I found it, Mr. Glasspoole. I’ve fixed the island. | 我找到了 贾先生 我找到岛的位置了 |
[57:41] | I know where it is. It lies through the storm. | 我知道在哪里 穿过风暴便到 |
[57:45] | -You risk the ship if you head for it. -I risk Dawg if I turn back. | -你要硬闯 -如果回头就遇到多岳 |
[57:48] | Shorten sail all you want, Mr. Blair. | 尽量收帆吧 布莱尔先生 |
[57:51] | We head straight through it. | 我们直冲过去 |
[57:58] | Hold your course, men. | 坚持航线 伙计 |
[58:08] | Have you ever seen anything like this? | 你见过这样的大风浪 |
[58:10] | Not so I’d remember. | 没有 不然我会记住的 |
[58:19] | I won’t run. Look how close we are. | 我不退避 我们很快接近 |
[58:38] | The rig, Morgan. It can’t take it. | 摩根 索具撑不住了 |
[58:41] | It can. We’ve been through worse with Harry. | 撑得住 我们遇过更恶劣的 |
[58:44] | Have faith, Mr. Blair, and trust the ship. | 只要有信心 相信晨星号 |
[58:54] | We’ll try it. | 我们尽力吧 |
[59:09] | What is this? | 这算什么意思 |
[59:11] | I’ll not die in this storm for your pleasure, Morgan. | 我不会为你死在风暴中 摩根 |
[59:15] | Morgan. There are too many of them. | 摩根 他们人太多了 |
[59:24] | Tom Scully, there’s no great love between us, but don’t do this. | 汤姆·史葛 我们虽然不喜欢对方 但别这样 |
[59:27] | Not this close. Look. There’s the island. | 快到了 看 岛就在这里 |
[59:31] | It can’t be more than two or three leagues off. | 最多只有两三里距离 |
[59:54] | Away the longboat. | 放只小艇落海 |
[1:00:02] | Clear the sweep! | 清理泄水孔 |
[1:00:05] | At least give us a compass, Scully! | 至少给我们一个指南针 史葛 |
[1:00:08] | You’ll have no need of a compass where you’re going! | 你们要去的地方根本不需要指南针 |
[1:00:11] | You’re going nowhere but down! | 你们会直达地府 |
[1:00:43] | Put your backs into it! | 背对大浪 |
[1:00:49] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[1:00:50] | Take up the stroke. | 使劲撑 掌握节奏 |
[1:00:52] | Somebody grab that bastard! | 派人去捉那畜生 |
[1:00:55] | No! Get him! Stop him! | 抓住他 拦住他 |
[1:01:05] | Row hard, men, it’s our one hope. | 加把劲 这是我们唯一希望 |
[1:01:08] | Put your backs into it, men! | 出尽全力 水手 |
[1:01:15] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[1:01:19] | Row! | 划 |
[1:01:22] | Row hard, men! | 用力划 水手 |
[1:01:33] | -Reef, men, reef. -White water ahead. | -前面有礁石 -白头浪 |
[1:01:41] | Row, men, row. | 继续划 |
[1:01:59] | Bowen. Bowen. | 宝云 宝云 |
[1:02:38] | -Glasspoole, are you all right? -Aye, Morgan. | -贾 你没事吗 -没事 摩根 |
[1:02:43] | -Bowen? -Yes. | -保云 -在 |
[1:02:44] | -Blair? -Aye. | -布莱尔 -在 |
[1:02:48] | We’ve lost Hewitt and Ames. | 我们损失两人 |
[1:02:53] | Morgan. Look. | 摩根 看 |
[1:02:56] | Look! | 看 |
[1:03:01] | The cliffs of blood. | 血腥悬崖 |
[1:03:04] | It’s Cutthroat. It must be. | 一定是割喉岛 |
[1:03:08] | We are truly blessed. | 上帝保佑 |
[1:03:10] | We made it, Scully! | 我们找到了 史葛 |
[1:03:14] | -We found it. -We made it! | -我们找到了 -我们成功了 |
[1:03:16] | We found it. We found Cutthroat Island. | 我们找到了 我们找到了割喉岛 |
[1:03:42] | We need to find this trail. | 我们要找到这条小径 |
[1:03:44] | -Can you tell where it begins? -Not without the third piece. | -你能找到路口吗 -不能 我们没有第三张地图 |
[1:03:48] | We’ll make for the high ground, get our bearings. | 我们先到高地 确定所处方位 |
[1:04:42] | Mr. Bowen, bring that lizard. We’ll have it for dinner. | 宝云 捉那只蜥蜴做晚餐 |
[1:04:56] | Gentlemen, we must thank Mr. Scully for bringing us the chart. | 各位 我们要谢谢史先生带来海图 |
[1:05:03] | But this piece is the only piece of the map… | 但只有这一张地图… |
[1:05:06] | …that shows the treasure site. | 显示藏宝位置 |
[1:05:09] | My piece. | 我的地图 |
[1:05:17] | -The Reaper. -And the Morning Star. | -死神号 -还有晨星号 |
[1:05:20] | She still swims. | 晨星号根本没回头 |
[1:05:22] | Dawg must have caught Scully when he bore up in the storm. | 多岳一定是在暴风雨里捉住了精疲力尽的史葛 |
[1:05:28] | That scoundrel must have made a deal with Dawg. | 那恶棍一定是和多岳做了交易 |
[1:05:30] | He betrayed my crew. | 他背叛了我的船员 |
[1:05:32] | No sign of Shaw. | 看不到那姓肖的 |
[1:05:36] | Spread out. Search the whole island. | 散开 作地毯式搜查 |
[1:05:39] | Find me this cove, these cliffs. | 找出这个峡谷和悬崖 |
[1:05:43] | I’ll wait ashore. | 我在岸边等 |
[1:05:45] | Go! | 去 |
[1:05:51] | He makes to go ashore. | 他要到岸边去 |
[1:05:53] | We’ll follow him, get the map and find the treasure. | 我们跟着他 抢地图 找出宝藏 |
[1:06:01] | Find me a suitable campsite. | 给我找个适当的营地 |
[1:06:07] | -I’m grateful to you, Mr. Scully. -My pleasure. | -多谢你 史葛 -我乐意效劳 |
[1:06:12] | But if you ever are disloyal to me the way you were to Morgan… | 但假如你像对摩根般背叛我… |
[1:06:15] | …it’ll be my pleasure to cook you alive and eat you. | 我很乐意把你活活烧死 当晚饭吃 |
[1:06:20] | Now, get out of my eyes. | 给我滚开 |
[1:07:51] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[1:07:56] | Morgan’s here! | 摩根在这里 |
[1:07:59] | Bitch stole my map! | 那臭婆娘偷了我的地图 |
[1:08:02] | Find her, or you’re all dead! | 去找她 否则把你们通通杀死 |
[1:08:12] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[1:08:19] | Spread out. If he makes it out, we’ll grab him. | 散开 若他逃出生天 我们再找他 |
[1:08:33] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[1:09:03] | I know you’re out there, Morgan. I can smell you. | 我知道你在这儿 摩根 我嗅得出来 |
[1:09:14] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[1:09:36] | Shaw, where are you? Damn you. | 姓肖的 他妈的 你在哪里 |
[1:09:39] | Morgan. Morgan. | 摩根 摩根 |
[1:09:41] | -Where? -Help. | -哪里 -救我 |
[1:09:43] | There he is. | 他在那边 |
[1:09:48] | Wait. You wanna be careful. It’s quicksand. | 等等 你要小心流沙 |
[1:09:53] | Did you get Dawg’s map, you bastard? | 你拿到多岳的地图吗 混蛋 |
[1:09:56] | Yes. | 拿到了 |
[1:09:58] | Hand it over or you’re a dead man. | 给我 否则你就死在这里 |
[1:10:03] | Did you think I might have taken it to give to you? | 我交给你 然后又怎样 |
[1:10:05] | Not for a second. | 想都别想 |
[1:10:07] | Sinking up to your waist, and all you can do is lie. | 你都快沉到腰了 还要做戏 |
[1:10:09] | Well, it’s completely true. I could no longer stand your opinion of me. | 这是真的 我实在受不了你 |
[1:10:13] | Then give it over. | 那就给我吧 |
[1:10:14] | I will, at once, with all my heart… | 我会的 全心全意… |
[1:10:17] | …if you’d be so kind as to get me out first. | 但你要立即拉我出来 |
[1:10:19] | Do you think I was born last Wednesday? | 你当我三岁小孩 |
[1:10:22] | Give it here, and then we will talk about rescue. | 拿来 然后我们才救你 |
[1:10:25] | I of course see your point of view… | 我知道你想法… |
[1:10:27] | …but it works better for me if I’m on the hard part of the land first. | 但你先拉我上岸会好一点 |
[1:10:41] | You’re up to your chest. | 你都沉到心口了 |
[1:10:44] | What if I give it to you and you leave me here? | 你如果把地图给你 但你扔下我 怎办 |
[1:10:46] | It wasn’t long ago you spoke of marooning me. | 做惯贼的总是这样 |
[1:10:49] | What if you swallow it or run away? You’re beyond trusting. | 拉你出来 你吞掉或逃走怎办 你是个不能信赖的人 |
[1:10:54] | That’s the problem with being a thief. | 五十步笑百步 |
[1:10:57] | Nobody knows when you’re telling the truth. | 我怎知你说的话是否可信 |
[1:11:04] | Give me the tip of your dagger. | 把你的剑尖递过来 |
[1:11:08] | -What for? -Give it to me. Don’t argue. | -做什么 -你给我吧 别问了 |
[1:11:16] | There. | 拿去 |
[1:11:17] | It’s no valentine, but it will have to do. | 这不是定情信物 不过你也该满意 |
[1:11:22] | Now you have it all and I have nothing. | 现在你拿到了 我一无所有 |
[1:11:24] | I’m in your command, Morgan. | 任你处置 摩根 |
[1:11:27] | Do with me what you will. | 你喜欢怎样就怎样 |
[1:11:31] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[1:11:37] | Well… | 那么… |
[1:11:39] | …good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:11:41] | Morgan? | 摩根 |
[1:11:46] | Oh, fish him out. | 拉他上来 |
[1:11:59] | Hold tight. | 抓紧了 |
[1:12:01] | That was quite a storm, wasn’t it, boys? | 流沙真危险 是吧 伙计 |
[1:12:04] | Dawg… | 多岳… |
[1:12:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:12:25] | We need to get around these hills… | 我们要翻过附近这几个山头… |
[1:12:31] | …through this forest near the coast. | 再穿过岸边的森林 |
[1:12:35] | There… | 就在这里… |
[1:12:37] | …is our treasure. | 我们的宝藏 |
[1:12:39] | Well, shall we? | 现在出发吗 |
[1:13:08] | -What are the instructions from here? -Seventy-five paces from this pillar. | -指示是什么 -距岩75步 |
[1:13:14] | .-12 -12 -Twelve. -Twelve. | |
[1:13:16] | .-13 -13 -Thirteen. -Thirteen. | |
[1:13:18] | .-14 -14 -Fourteen. -Fourteen. | |
[1:13:20] | .-15 -15 -Fifteen. -Fifteen. | |
[1:13:22] | .-16 -16 -Sixteen. -Sixteen. | |
[1:13:24] | .-17 -17 -Seventeen. -Seventeen. | |
[1:13:26] | .-18 -18 -Eighteen. -Eighteen. | |
[1:13:28] | .-19 -19 -Nineteen. -Nineteen. | |
[1:13:31] | .-20 -20 -Twenty. -Twenty. | |
[1:13:32] | Look. | 看 |
[1:13:39] | -Seventy-five? -That’s what the map says. | -75 -地图是这样写的 |
[1:13:42] | -Well, you misread it. -No. It’s very clear. | -你没看错吧 -不 写得很清楚 |
[1:13:46] | “Seventy-five paces from the rock pillar.” | “距岩75步” |
[1:13:49] | Well, then the other 55 are out there. | 那么其余的55步要往外走 |
[1:13:51] | Or…. | 或者…. |
[1:14:15] | Look. | 看 |
[1:14:20] | That could be the other 55 paces. | 其余的55步也许在这儿 |
[1:14:23] | We found a cave in the cliff. | 我们在悬崖找到个山洞 |
[1:14:25] | Aye! | 好的 |
[1:15:00] | If they catch us here, they’ll find Morgan. | 如果他们在这儿捉到我们 就会发现摩根 |
[1:15:05] | We must leave. | 我们必须先离开 |
[1:15:19] | Dead men tell no tales. | 死人不会告诉你什么 |
[1:15:29] | What does it say? | 地图怎样说 |
[1:15:34] | “Mouth of darkness, teeth of stone… | “黑暗之口 石之齿… |
[1:15:38] | …down the throat to the belly of gold… | 通过咽喉 进入黄金腹… |
[1:15:41] | …guarded by those who never grew old.” | 由永生者守护” |
[1:15:45] | Well… | 那么… |
[1:15:47] | Watch your head here. | 小心撞头 |
[1:15:59] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:16:12] | Don’t do that. | 不要这样 |
[1:16:29] | Let’s try this way. | 我们试试这条路 |
[1:16:32] | But… | 但是… |
[1:17:00] | Down the throat to the belly of gold. | 通过咽喉 进入黄金腹 |
[1:17:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:17:05] | Down the throat to the belly of gold. | 通过咽喉 进入黄金腹 |
[1:17:25] | Harry, I found it. | 哈利 我找到了 |
[1:17:42] | Guarded by those who never grew old. | 永生者守护 |
[1:17:45] | And your grandfather was the only one that came back. | 只有你祖父能逃出生天 |
[1:18:17] | We’re rich. Rich! | 我们一夜暴富了 |
[1:18:21] | We’d best get these out. Dawg can’t be far behind this. | 我们最好把这些财宝运走 多岳就在附近 |
[1:18:24] | Right. Fetch the others. | 对 取走其他的财宝 |
[1:18:26] | -I’ll start hauling this to the entrance. -Right. | -我先把这个运到入口 -好的 |
[1:18:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:18:33] | All right, I’m going. But no tricks. | 我先上去 你别耍小聪明 |
[1:18:36] | And hurry. | 快点吧 |
[1:18:48] | Blair? | 布莱尔 |
[1:18:51] | Glasspoole? | 贾 |
[1:19:18] | Blair? | 布莱尔 |
[1:19:36] | Morgan? | 摩根 |
[1:19:39] | Anybody up there? | 上面有没有人啊 |
[1:19:59] | Morgan. Lucky me. | 摩根 我真幸运 |
[1:20:03] | We was looking all over for you. | 我们一直到处找你 |
[1:20:23] | That’s your young friend from Spittlefield. | 那是你在史必图认识的朋友 |
[1:20:25] | What have you got there? | 你身边是什么 |
[1:20:26] | Treasure. Bags of it. | 宝物 一袋接一袋 |
[1:20:29] | Be careful what you do. You could lose a lot. | 你别乱来 否则损失惨重 |
[1:20:32] | -Put a ball between his eyes. -No. No. | -开枪杀他 -不 |
[1:20:37] | Go ahead. It’s about 4 million pounds. | 来吧 这些起码值四百万磅 |
[1:20:40] | No, wait. | 等等 |
[1:20:41] | That’s a guess, but I can’t be off by more than a million pounds or so. | 这只是估计 我眼光不好 也许值一千万磅 |
[1:20:45] | Cut the rope, William. Get away. | 威廉 割绳逃走 |
[1:20:47] | William, let’s make a deal. I can be reasonable. | 威廉 我们来个公平交易 |
[1:20:51] | Send Morgan down. | 你先送摩根下来 |
[1:20:53] | I’ll send the treasure up and we’ll both have what we want. | 给你宝藏 各有所需 |
[1:20:56] | All right, William. We have a deal. | 好 威廉 一言为定 |
[1:21:00] | Here she comes. | 她下来了 |
[1:21:02] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:18] | I wish I’d never learned Latin. | 要是我不会拉丁语就好了 |
[1:21:21] | Now we have both. Haul them in. | 全在我手上 拉他们上来 |
[1:21:24] | Don’t watch me fall. | 别让我掉下来 |
[1:21:27] | -I’m coming with you. -Don’t be mad. Why? | -你掉下去我也会跳下去 -别傻了 |
[1:21:29] | Don’t argue. Let’s agree upon something for once. | 别斗了 让我们合作一次 |
[1:21:33] | All right, ready. On the count of three then? | 想想看 数三下如何 |
[1:21:37] | Come to me, Morgan. | 过来 摩根 |
[1:21:40] | -One… -Hey, one more thing. | -一…-还有一件事 |
[1:21:42] | -What? -Considering everything… | -什么 -经历了这一切… |
[1:21:44] | …I really think that from now on, we should be partners. | 从现在开始 我们应该是真正的拍挡 |
[1:21:47] | Full partners. What do you say? | 最佳拍挡 你意下如何 |
[1:21:52] | -Sixty-forty. -Fifty-fifty. | -我六你四 -五五平分 |
[1:21:55] | -Full partners. -Very well. | -最佳拍挡 -好吧 |
[1:21:58] | They have a lot to say to each other, don’t they? | 他们还真卿卿我我 |
[1:22:02] | -Are you ready now? -Ready. | -你准备好了没有 -可以啦 |
[1:22:05] | One. | 一 |
[1:22:08] | Two. | 二 |
[1:22:13] | Now! | 来吧 |
[1:22:27] | Love. | 爱情 |
[1:22:29] | Who can explain it? Come on, heave. | 谁明白个中滋味 来 用力拉 |
[1:22:32] | This is your future, men. Heave. | 你们的将来在这儿 伙计 出力拉 |
[1:23:02] | Shaw. Shaw. | 肖 肖 |
[1:23:10] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[1:23:12] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[1:23:18] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[1:23:25] | -Have you seen Morgan? -Yes, I did. She helped me ashore. | -看到摩根吗 -看见了 是她把我救到岸边 |
[1:23:28] | -Then she sent me to find you. -Thank God she’s alive. | -就是她派我来找你 -谢天谢地 她还活着 |
[1:23:32] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:23:35] | Where Dawg can’t find her. It’s this way. Follow me. | 在多岳找不到的地方 这边走 跟我来 |
[1:23:43] | -How’d you get off Morgan’s ship? -Same as you, I jumped. | -你怎样离开晨星号 -跟你一样跳船 |
[1:23:46] | Fortunately, I’m an excellent swimmer. | 好在我是个游泳健将 |
[1:23:54] | -This seems rather far. -It’s just a few more feet. | -貌似很远 -差几步而已 |
[1:23:58] | Raise muskets. Aim. | 举枪 瞄准 |
[1:24:04] | Mr. Shaw. | 肖先生 |
[1:24:07] | Splendid. | 太好了 |
[1:24:08] | Before we hang you in Port Royal… | 在我们把你吊死于罗亚尔港前… |
[1:24:10] | …you’ve time to witness an historic alliance. | 你有幸看到这历史性大联盟 |
[1:24:16] | Where’s Morgan? | 摩根在哪 |
[1:24:19] | I don’t think she made it. | 我想她没挺过来 |
[1:24:25] | Perhaps you were wondering how I come to be here. | 或者你要问我为何前来 |
[1:24:28] | A little bird told me. | 一只小鸟告诉我 |
[1:24:30] | Plump pigeon, courtesy of Mr. Reed. | 里德生送上来的肥白鸽 |
[1:24:42] | All right, get him up. | 好了 把他浮起来 |
[1:24:50] | There, sir. | 这里 长官 |
[1:25:02] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[1:25:36] | Trotter. | 卓 |
[1:25:38] | Discretion dictates I should not load the treasure… | 经验告诉我 别把指望英国军人… |
[1:25:41] | …onto the British man-of-war. | 给我找到宝藏 |
[1:25:43] | I shall go back to Port Royal with Captain Dawg. | 我跟多岳船长一起回罗亚尔港 |
[1:25:47] | -But, sir… -Trotter… | -但是 长官…-卓… |
[1:25:50] | …you don’t have much feel for these things. | 这种事情你不够内行 |
[1:25:53] | -One day, perhaps. -I hope so, sir. | -总有一天你会懂 -我也希望 |
[1:26:17] | -That’s it. -Trotter. | -他在这里 -卓 |
[1:26:19] | Got it. | 得手了 |
[1:26:20] | Take a few of the men and follow in the other pirate ship. | 带一队人到另一艘海贼船 |
[1:26:24] | I’ll see you get a share of the money. | 我会分一点奖金给你 |
[1:26:25] | Little here, a little there. It all adds up. | 东给一点 西给一点 积少成多 |
[1:26:28] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:26:31] | Now, sir, I shall go presently and write for your royal pardon. | 现在我立即回去替你写一张特赦 |
[1:26:35] | Privateer for the Crown. | “皇家私掠船” |
[1:26:37] | Sounds so much better than “pirate,” don’t you think? | 比”海盗”好听得多 意下如何 |
[1:26:48] | Why do you let that preening swab live? | 你为何不杀这自大的家伙 |
[1:26:51] | I study him. | 我要向他学习 |
[1:26:53] | When I become governor of Jamaica, I will need a certain style. | 我当上牙买加总督之后需要些…官腔 |
[1:27:01] | “Trotter.” | 卓 |
[1:27:02] | “Trotter.” | 卓 |
[1:27:05] | “Trotter.” | 卓 |
[1:27:14] | Lock them below with the others. | 把他们带到下面和其他犯人关在一起 |
[1:27:16] | They hang at Port Royal. | 到时在罗亚尔港绞刑处决 |
[1:27:18] | With pleasure, Your Honor. | 遵命 大人 |
[1:27:20] | Welcome aboard my ship, gentlemen. | 欢迎各位登陆我的船 |
[1:27:23] | I trust you’ll find your quarters to my liking. | 我相信你们会找到适合的岗位 |
[1:27:25] | Come along now. | 准备起航 |
[1:27:28] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[1:27:34] | We’ll weigh anchor. Rouse the watch forward. | 我们起锚 小心驶船 |
[1:28:06] | There we go. | 搞定了 |
[1:28:11] | Square away the breakers. | 准备好断路器 |
[1:28:13] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[1:28:15] | Push. | 拉 |
[1:28:43] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[1:28:45] | -I thought I to never see you again. -Yes, Mr. Glasspoole, it’s me. | -我还以为再也看不到你 -贾先生 的确是我 |
[1:28:50] | What do you say, men? Shall we take back our ship? | 你认为如何 想抢回我们的船吗 |
[1:28:52] | On your word, captain. | 只要你一声令下 首领 |
[1:28:57] | -Tackle’s all right. -Cover it up. | -工具放好了 -盖住 |
[1:29:01] | Mr. Coller. | 柯先生 |
[1:29:03] | I believe we can ease the main sheet a foot or two. | 速度可以加快吗 |
[1:29:06] | -Aye, captain. -It’ll draw better for it. | -好的 船长 -那么最好吃水深一点 |
[1:29:09] | Are you a good swimmer, Mr. Scully? | 听说你是游泳健将 史葛 |
[1:29:24] | Let’s find out, shall we? | 我们来证明一下好吗 |
[1:29:33] | -Do you wish a compass, Scully? -Take your closest friends with you. | -你要指南针吗 史葛 -带上你的狐朋狗友 |
[1:29:38] | There are islands close by. | 离岸不远 |
[1:29:40] | I believe you can make it if you swim slowly. | 慢慢游也可到达 |
[1:29:42] | I’ll get you! | 我会报仇的 |
[1:29:44] | I’ll be back, Morgan, if it’s the last thing I do! | 我会回来的 摩根 追到天涯海角也在所不惜 |
[1:29:52] | King Charles? | 查尔斯王 |
[1:29:53] | Ease your topsail. | 顶帆放松 |
[1:29:56] | King Charles? | 查尔斯王 |
[1:30:01] | Are you in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[1:30:10] | Well, you’ve seen what another captain’s like. | 你看过其他首领的作风了 |
[1:30:13] | Will you take my orders now? | 肯听我的吩咐吗 |
[1:30:35] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:31:21] | Smile, Mr. Trotter. | 笑 卓先生 |
[1:31:28] | Good, Trotter. | 对了 卓先生 |
[1:31:31] | Good. | 对了 |
[1:31:38] | Give me some more shot here. | 再给我一些子弹 |
[1:31:43] | We’ll edge towards them, Mr. Blair. | 我们要逐步逼近他 布莱尔先生 |
[1:31:46] | Not so fast to alarm him. | 别太快 以免打草惊蛇 |
[1:31:49] | Two points to starboard, and keep her steady. | 左边两度 保持速度 |
[1:31:52] | Two points starboard. Keep her steady. | 左边两度 保持速度 |
[1:32:11] | Trotter’s closing on us. | 卓中尉在逐渐接近我们 |
[1:32:14] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[1:32:17] | Doubtless wants advice. | 要给指示 |
[1:32:19] | Poor fool can’t tie his shoelaces without instruction. | 这个白痴什么都不懂 |
[1:32:22] | Let’s let him catch us. | 最好让他追上来 |
[1:32:33] | I hope Mr. Shaw’s still alive. | 希望肖先生还活着 |
[1:32:52] | General quarters, Mr. Snelgrave. | 吩咐各人坚守岗位 |
[1:32:55] | Powder to the guns, but softly. | 暗中预备大炮 |
[1:32:59] | -What’s going on? -Do what I tell you. | -发生什么事 -照我吩咐做 |
[1:33:03] | Governor, oblige me. | 总督 我有一个请求 |
[1:33:07] | Let me hang Mr. Shaw now from my yardarm. | 让我现在处决肖 |
[1:33:12] | -This minute? -Yes. | -现在 -是的 |
[1:33:15] | Might be rather amusing. | 有意思 |
[1:33:16] | One doesn’t often get the chance to see a hanging at sea. | 很少看到海上问吊 |
[1:33:27] | Come on, you. | 过来 |
[1:33:38] | Present arms. | 预备武器 |
[1:33:55] | It’s a long drop. | 漫漫长路 |
[1:34:04] | -What is it? -It’s not good. You best take a look. | -看到什么 -情况不妙 你看看 |
[1:34:29] | William Shaw, you’ve been found guilty of piracy… | 姓肖的 你被叛死罪 罪名是… |
[1:34:32] | …in the province of Jamaica. | 在牙买加从事海盗工作 |
[1:34:34] | By the authority of His Majesty the King, the penalty is death. | 我以陛下的名义判你死判 |
[1:34:37] | Pray, hangman, carry out the sentence. | 祈祷吧 刽子手 行刑 |
[1:34:59] | He’s testing us. | 他在看我们的反应 |
[1:35:05] | Prime your guns, men. | 要准备武器 |
[1:35:11] | Are we prepared to fire, Mr. Snelgrave? | 枪炮准备好了吗 史奈格先生 |
[1:35:28] | -Bloody hell. -I knew it. | -他妈的 -我早知如此 |
[1:35:37] | On command! | 听我命令 |
[1:35:39] | -Up ports. -Cannons forward! | -大炮准备好 -大炮向前推进 |
[1:35:42] | -Cannons ready. -Cannons ready. | -大炮准备好 -大炮准备好 |
[1:35:45] | -Guns forward. -Guns forward. | -大炮向前推进 -大炮向前推进 |
[1:35:48] | -Open fire. -Fire! | -开火 -开火 |
[1:35:54] | -Fire! -Fire! | -开火 -开火 |
[1:36:02] | Hoist our colors. | 升旗 |
[1:36:12] | Mr. Blair, close in quickly now. | 布莱尔 快速驶近敌船 |
[1:36:20] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:36:34] | -Fire! -Fire! | -开火 -开火 |
[1:36:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:36:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:37:24] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:37:41] | Blast them from the sea! | 打爆他 |
[1:37:43] | They want your treasure! Will you let them take it? | 他们要夺宝 岂可轻易放过 |
[1:37:46] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:38:02] | -On your way. -Aye. | -回你的岗位 -是的 |
[1:38:15] | Knock them down! | 干掉他们 |
[1:38:28] | Riflemen, prepare. | 神枪手 准备 |
[1:38:31] | She means to board me. | 她是想靠过来 |
[1:38:38] | Point her up. | 平行前进 |
[1:38:40] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:38:45] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:39:00] | Sling your hooks! | 扔出钩子 |
[1:39:26] | Boarders aboard! | 跳过甲板 |
[1:39:56] | I love this. | 我喜欢这样 |
[1:39:58] | I love it! | 我喜欢这样 |
[1:40:27] | Who wants to die first? | 谁先来找死 |
[1:40:30] | Come on. | 放马过来 |
[1:40:35] | Kill them! Kill them all! | 杀光他们 |
[1:40:50] | Damn you. | 他妈的 |
[1:41:11] | They are so many, we are so few. | 他们人多势众 我们势孤力弱 |
[1:41:21] | -Keep fighting. Hold them back as long as you can. -Aye | -继续战斗 能坚持多久就战斗多久 -是 |
[1:41:23] | Where you go? | 你去哪里 |
[1:41:25] | To blow out his bottom and get what we came for. | 去破坏他的船底 然后夺宝 |
[1:41:29] | Separate the ships when I do. | 我一得手便把船驶开 |
[1:41:32] | Aye. | 知道 |
[1:42:23] | Die, Morgan, you sea witch! | 去死吧 摩根 你个女魔头 |
[1:44:06] | Morgan has done it! | 摩根成功了 |
[1:44:12] | You, cut us loose! | 斩断缆绳 |
[1:45:33] | I have no future in the army, sir. | 当兵没有前途了 |
[1:45:55] | William? | 威廉 |
[1:45:58] | -What are you doing here? -Not what you think. | -你在这干嘛 -不是你想的那样 |
[1:46:07] | There you are, Morgan. | 你来了 摩根 |
[1:46:10] | Come to seek my treasure, have you? | 来夺宝吗 |
[1:46:13] | Don’t move. I’ll be right down to help you count it. | 别动 我来帮你 |
[1:46:16] | -Let’s finish this. -Come up! Come up to uncle! | -我们来个了断 -上来 来叔叔这儿 |
[1:46:21] | Forgive me. I will come back. | 原谅我 我会回来的 |
[1:46:23] | -I promise. -Morgan! | -我答应你 -摩根 |
[1:46:25] | The whole ship’s going to blow. | 船快爆了 |
[1:46:28] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[1:46:31] | That boy doesn’t understand us, Morgan. | 这小子不明白我们的事 |
[1:46:34] | But then, he’s not family. | 当然 他不是我们家族的人 |
[1:46:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:46:48] | -You cut me, niece. -That was for Mordachai. | -我的小侄女 你伤了我 -这是给莫迪报仇的 |
[1:46:51] | The next one is for Harry. | 然后才是给哈利报仇 |
[1:47:35] | Be quick. | 快点 |
[1:47:37] | Undo my bonds. | 帮我松绑 |
[1:49:01] | Your father was nothing. | 你老爹没用 |
[1:49:03] | All my brothers were nothing. | 我的兄弟全是废物 |
[1:49:06] | You exceed them. | 你比他们出色 |
[1:49:09] | Think how far we could go together, Morgan. | 想想我们合作有多好 摩根 |
[1:49:13] | You and me against the world. Join me. | 你我一起打天下怎样 |
[1:49:17] | You don’t have to die. | 你不必白白送死 |
[1:49:20] | You do. | 但你必须要死 |
[1:49:22] | You’ve run out of world, Morgan. | 你无路可走了 |
[1:50:09] | William. | 威廉 |
[1:50:13] | William, can you hear me? | 威廉 听到我了吗 |
[1:50:16] | Yes! | 听到了 |
[1:50:20] | I’m coming for you, William. | 威廉 我来救你了 |
[1:50:23] | Can you please hurry? | 你可以快点吗 |
[1:50:37] | I’ll give you this much, Morgan. | 我对你评价很高 摩根 |
[1:50:40] | You’re harder to kill than your father. | 你比你老爹难搅 |
[1:50:58] | The odd thing is, I enjoyed it. | 不过越难搅越过瘾 |
[1:51:02] | I never gave up. Never gave in. | 我不会放弃的 你也不会投降 |
[1:51:07] | I regret it’s finished. | 可惜这要结束了 |
[1:51:09] | Give my love to Harry when you see him. | 见到哈利替我问候一声 |
[1:51:17] | It’s over, Morgan. | 你玩完了 摩根 |
[1:51:25] | You planning to fight me with that little stick? | 想用支棍子吓我 |
[1:51:29] | No, uncle. With this. | 不是 叔叔 是用这个 |
[1:51:34] | Bad Dawg. | 可怜的多岳 |
[1:51:53] | William. | 威廉 |
[1:51:57] | William. | 威廉 |
[1:52:42] | Quick, there’s no time. The ship’s going to blow up. | 快走 没时间了 船随时会爆炸 |
[1:52:45] | Yes. Go ahead. | 好的 你走吧 |
[1:52:48] | Hurry. | 快走 |
[1:52:54] | It’s too bad we’ll have to leave all this behind. | 没能带走这些财宝实在太可惜了 |
[1:52:58] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[1:53:05] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[1:53:09] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[1:53:11] | -Yes. -Hurry. | -是的 -走吧 |
[1:53:12] | -There’s no time for the treasure. -Yes, let’s hurry. | -没时间夺宝 -是的 快点 |
[1:53:46] | Hurry. Quickly. | 快点 |
[1:53:52] | Here. Up here. | 上来 |
[1:53:53] | Quickly, give me your hand. | 快 抓住我的手 |
[1:53:58] | Jump. | 跳啊 |
[1:54:42] | Look. | 看 |
[1:54:44] | -They’re alive. -Morgan! | -他们活着 -摩根 |
[1:54:47] | -Are you all right? -Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:54:50] | -You? -Fine. | -你呢 -很好 |
[1:54:53] | Just a little poorer. | 不过很穷 |
[1:54:56] | Yeah, Morgan! | 好样的 摩根 |
[1:54:58] | Blair. Glasspoole! | 布莱尔 贾 |
[1:55:01] | Well, it doesn’t matter. | 不要紧 |
[1:55:04] | I’m alive and you’re alive… | 重要的是你我还活着… |
[1:55:07] | And we’re alive together. | 大家都没有死 |
[1:55:11] | There’ll be other treasures. | 还会有其它宝藏的 |
[1:55:19] | -Do you really feel that way? -Absolutely. | -你真的有此感觉 -是的 |
[1:55:23] | Then I guess you don’t want your share. | 你不想跟我分享 |
[1:55:26] | -That’s a barrel. -On this end. | -那只是个木桶 -这只是表面的 |
[1:55:29] | -“On this end”? -Yes. A marker barrel. | -表面的 -对 浮桶 |
[1:55:32] | But on the other…. | 但在另一端…. |
[1:55:44] | This is yours, men. Every last doubloon. | 这是我们的宝藏 |
[1:55:48] | No one ever fought harder for anything. | 你们付出努力换回来的 |
[1:55:51] | Mr. Glasspoole will divide it into equal shares for us. | 贾先生会替你们平均分配 |
[1:55:56] | You’re all rich men now. | 你们现在已很富有 |
[1:55:58] | And you’re free to go your separate ways. | 大家亦可各奔前程 |
[1:56:01] | You could buy a little cottage in Bermuda… | 可以在百慕大买一所农屋… |
[1:56:04] | …and drink chamomile tea on the porch. | 在海边喝红茶安度余生 |
[1:56:07] | On the other hand, we could do what we were born to do: | 或者继续干我们的本行 |
[1:56:11] | Stay together and ride the early trades all the way to Madagascar… | 同心协力 航向马达加斯加… |
[1:56:15] | …the best pirating waters in the world. | 海盗必争之地 |
[1:56:18] | Well, what do you say? | 你们认为如何 |
[1:56:20] | Shall we add to this pile here on the deck? | 我们是不是现在就分赃 |
[1:56:30] | Mr. Glasspoole? What say you? | 贾先生 意下如何 |
[1:56:33] | It’s just that it is such a large decision to make… | 这是个很重要的决定… |
[1:56:37] | …in such a small amount of time. | 不能在这么短的时间决定 |
[1:56:42] | -Aye. -Aye. | -对 -对 |
[1:56:45] | Mr. Blair? | 布莱尔先生 |
[1:56:48] | Well, I’d like to, Morgan, but It’s just…. | 我很乐意 摩根 但是…. |
[1:56:52] | I’ve always wanted to do a bit of farming. | 我只想耕田 |
[1:56:54] | Farming? | 耕田 |
[1:57:00] | -To the captain! -The captain! | -船长万岁 -船长万岁 |
[1:57:10] | -To the captain! -To the captain! | -船长万岁 -船长万岁 |
[1:57:30] | -Where to, Morgan? -I told you, Madagascar. | -我们去哪里 -我说过了 去马达加斯加 |
[1:57:34] | But that’s in Africa. | 但那儿是在非洲 |
[1:57:36] | Then we’d best get busy. | 那我们会很忙 |
[1:57:39] | Mr. Trotter, take the crow’s nest watch for the next 12 hours. | 卓先生 上旗杆站十二小时 |
[1:57:46] | Good as done, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[1:57:49] | Mr. Blair, prepare to come about. | 布莱尔先生 你来领航吧 |
[1:57:51] | Steer south-southeast. | 向偏东南航行 |
[1:57:53] | Onto your stations, men. | 回工作岗位 |
[1:57:54] | Prepare to come about south-southeast. | 准备向偏东南航行 |
[1:57:57] | Rewire ship. | 重整海盗船 |
[1:57:59] | And Mr. Shaw, I’d like to see you in my cabin… | 肖先生 你立即到我船舱… |
[1:58:03] | …immediately. | 立即去 |