英文名称:Dangerous Lies
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | ♪ Everybody’s lookin’ for a new sensation ♪ | ♪ 大家都在寻找新乐子 ♪ |
[00:21] | ♪ And we’re all expected to break expectations ♪ | ♪ 我们都在期待新突破 ♪ |
[00:25] | ♪ I know it very well ♪ | ♪ 我很清楚 ♪ |
[00:28] | ♪ And it ain’t hard to tell ♪ | ♪ 不难看出 ♪ |
[00:30] | ♪ Everybody’s lookin’ for you ♪ | ♪ 每个人都在找寻你 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ Something so wrong… ♪ | ♪ 出大事了 ♪ |
[00:40] | You’re late again, Charlie. | 你又迟了 查理 |
[00:41] | Sorry, Dwight. It was my alarm. | 对不起 德怀特 我闹钟坏了 |
[00:42] | – Last time. I mean it. – Katie! | -最后一次啊 我说真的 -凯蒂 |
[00:49] | If you want to be the busboy, | 你要是想当勤杂工 |
[00:50] | you have to be on time. Your hear me? | 就得准时 听见了吗 |
[00:52] | ♪ Everybody’s lookin’ for a new temptation ♪ | ♪ 大家都在寻找新诱惑 ♪ |
[00:57] | ♪ We’re the never satisfied generation ♪ | ♪ 我们是永不满足的一代人 ♪ |
[01:01] | ♪ I knew it right away ♪ | ♪ 我很快就明白 ♪ |
[01:04] | ♪ Watching you changing shape ♪ | ♪ 看着你变化的身形 ♪ |
[01:06] | ♪ I was always lookin’ for you ♪ | ♪ 我一直在寻找你 ♪ |
[01:10] | ♪ I’m that fool ♪ | ♪ 我就是傻瓜 ♪ |
[01:12] | ♪ For you… ♪ | ♪ 为了你变傻 ♪ |
[01:14] | Here you go. | 上菜了 |
[01:17] | Hey | 醒醒 |
[01:19] | Sleeping Beauty. | 睡美人 |
[01:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:22] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[01:25] | Rough day? | 今天很累吗 |
[01:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:33] | What are you studying? | 你在学什么 |
[01:35] | Nothing. Just contemporary sociological theory | 没什么 当代社会学理论 |
[01:39] | and empirical corporate analysis. | 及企业实证分析 |
[01:41] | Sounds like fun. | 挺有意思的 |
[01:44] | You know, when it comes to corporate empirical analysis, | 你知道吗 要说起企业实证分析 |
[01:47] | the jokes just kinda write themselves. | 那可真是笑话百出 |
[01:50] | That’s what you’d think. | 是你认为的吧 |
[01:54] | Can I get you anything else? | 你还要什么吗 |
[02:01] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[02:03] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[02:05] | My break’s over. | 我休息结束了 |
[02:06] | Yes. | 真的 |
[02:07] | – No, no. – Come on. | -别啊 -好啦 |
[02:09] | – No! – Dwight’s gonna come looking for me. | -不 -德怀特会来找我的 |
[02:13] | – You gotta stop working nights. – I know. | -你不能再上夜班了 -我知道 |
[02:16] | It’s all they’ve got. | 但只有夜班缺人 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:991个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:158个,六级词汇:79个,GRE词汇:85个,托福词汇:105个,考研词汇:172个,专四词汇:142个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:263个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:18] | We just have to keep our heads | 再坚持一下 |
[02:19] | above water until you finish school. | 等你毕业就好了 |
[02:22] | It’s not exactly what I had in mind when we got married. | 这可不是结婚时我想象的生活 |
[02:25] | We made it this far. Right? | 这是我们自己的选择 对吧 |
[02:28] | We just have to see it through. | 我们只要熬过这阵子 |
[02:30] | Once you graduate school, find a great job, | 等你毕业 找到一份好工作 |
[02:33] | I’ll go back to grad school. | 我就回去读研究生 |
[02:34] | And I can support you in a manner in which you deserve. | 我会尽最大努力支持你 |
[02:38] | You’d better. | 最好如此 |
[02:49] | How did I get so lucky? | 我怎么这么幸运啊 |
[02:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:54] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:05] | Okay, let’s go. Dwight’s gonna pitch a fit. | 好了 走吧 德怀特要生气了 |
[03:07] | – All right. – Out the door. | -好 -出去 |
[03:10] | I’m going. | 我走了 |
[03:15] | Come on, you. | 来吧 |
[03:21] | – Where’s the rest of it? – There is no more money. | -还有呢 -没其他钱了 |
[03:24] | – You have all the money. – Give me the goddamned money! | -都在这儿了 -他妈的钱给我 |
[03:27] | Shut the hell up! | 他妈的闭嘴 |
[03:28] | Shut up or you’re dead people! | 闭嘴不然我打死你 |
[03:30] | – Don’t mess with me! – I got nothing else! | -别耍花招 -真没钱了 |
[03:32] | I’m gonna put a cap in your ass old man! | 老家伙 小心我一枪崩了你 |
[03:33] | Do not mess with me! | 别耍花招 |
[03:34] | – Don’t shoot somebody else. – Yeah, well she’s next! | -别开枪了 -下一个就杀她 |
[03:36] | – Please, we don’t need trouble. – Want me to do it? | -求你 我们不想惹麻烦 -你想我开枪吗 |
[03:40] | I’ll do it right now! I’ll do you all. Right now! | 我现在就开枪 我现在就开 就现在 |
[03:44] | Nobody else gotta get hurt. | 别再伤害其他人了 |
[03:45] | – Don’t do that. – Then give me the money man! | -别去 -那就给我钱 |
[03:46] | You don’t have to hurt anybody else. Take the money. | 你别伤害其他人 拿钱走吧 |
[03:48] | – Hey, I told you. Shut up! – There is no more money! | -我说了 闭嘴 -没钱了 |
[03:51] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[03:54] | I’m done with you, you hear me? | 我受够你了 听见没 |
[03:56] | – I’m done with both of you! – I’m begging you! | -我受够你们俩了 -我求你了 |
[03:58] | I’m begging you! | 我求你了 |
[03:59] | Better pray old man! | 老家伙 祈祷去吧 |
[04:00] | Give him all the money! | 钱都给他 |
[04:03] | I’ll do it right now! You hear me? | 我现在就开枪 听到了吗 |
[04:05] | Do not mess with me old man! | 老家伙 别耍花招 |
[04:20] | A customer is being called a hero | 一名顾客被赞英雄 |
[04:21] | after preventing a robbery at the Smile Diner | 他阻止了微笑餐厅的一起抢劫案 |
[04:24] | in South Chicago on Saturday night. | 这起抢劫案于周六晚发生在芝加哥南部 |
[04:26] | While the good Samaritan is uninjured, | 这位善人安然无恙 |
[04:28] | busboy Charles Sturley was shot and died at the scene. | 但勤杂工查尔斯·斯达里当场被杀身亡 |
[04:31] | Raymond Gaskin has been charged | 雷蒙·贾斯金已获指控 |
[04:33] | and is now in custody at Chicago Memorial, | 当前羁押于芝加哥纪念医院 |
[04:35] | recovering from wounds sustained in the fight. | 正在接受治疗 |
[04:38] | Smile Diner remains closed at this time. | 微笑餐厅目前仍然关闭 |
[04:41] | In other news, the culprits of the diamond heist that occurred | 再来看其他消息 钻石盗窃案的主犯 |
[04:48] | ♪ Nothing’s what it seems, girl ♪ | ♪ 姑娘 没什么大不了 ♪ |
[04:54] | ♪ You have the strength to rise ♪ | ♪ 要有勇气振作 ♪ |
[05:00] | ♪ You shine like a beacon ♪ | ♪ 你像灯塔一样闪耀夺目 ♪ |
[05:06] | ♪ The light pours from your eyes ♪ | ♪ 光芒从你的眼眸倾泻而出 ♪ |
[05:12] | ♪ The city is a jungle ♪ | ♪ 城市是个丛林 ♪ |
[05:18] | ♪ But the spirit cuts right through ♪ | ♪ 但灵魂可以披荆斩棘 ♪ |
[05:24] | ♪ You shine like a beacon ♪ | ♪ 你像灯塔一样闪耀夺目 ♪ |
[05:29] | ♪ Let our love life rushing through ♪ | ♪ 让爱在生活中流淌 ♪ |
[05:32] | Morning, Leonard. | 早上好 莱昂纳德 |
[05:35] | ♪ Get on your feet ♪ | ♪ 爬起来 ♪ |
[05:41] | ♪ Get on your feet and make a stand ♪ | ♪ 靠自己站起来 ♪ |
[05:47] | ♪ Take on the fight, the town, the world ♪ | ♪ 去斗争 在镇上 在世界 ♪ |
[05:50] | ♪ Now you’re invincible ♪ | ♪ 你已所向披靡 ♪ |
[05:53] | No new message. | 没有新消息 |
[05:55] | ♪ Get on your feet ♪ | ♪ 爬起来 ♪ |
[05:57] | ♪ And I’ll be standing next to you ♪ | ♪ 我将与你并肩同行 ♪ |
[06:07] | Thank you, Katie. | 谢谢 凯蒂 |
[06:10] | My father planted that tree on the day I was born, | 我出生那天 我父亲种了那棵树 |
[06:14] | eighty-eight years ago. | 那是八十八年前了 |
[06:17] | It’s beautiful. | 真好看 |
[06:18] | When I was a boy, | 我还小的时候 |
[06:20] | people would say my mother had a green thumb. | 别人都夸我母亲是个园艺好手 |
[06:23] | Our garden was quite the show place. | 我们家的花园可谓一处展示园 |
[06:26] | Look at it now. | 看看现在 |
[06:28] | I hired a fellow once to clean it up. | 我雇过一个人来打扫 |
[06:31] | This was a couple of years ago. | 那是几年前的事情了 |
[06:33] | Nice young man. | 是个很不错的年轻人 |
[06:35] | Ethan something, I think. | 叫什么伊桑吧 好像 |
[06:36] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[06:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:39] | He worked for a few weeks and then stopped coming. | 他来了几周就不来了 |
[06:42] | Never saw him again. | 我再也没见过他 |
[06:45] | Listen to me! | 听我说话 |
[06:46] | – I sound like some silly old man. – No! | -我就像个糊涂的老头子 -没有 |
[06:48] | And today is our anniversary. | 今天是我们的纪念日 |
[06:51] | – What? – Yes. Four months ago today, | -什么 -没错 四个月前的今天 |
[06:54] | the agency sent you to my door, | 中介派你来了我家 |
[06:56] | my new caretaker, companion, and friend. | 你是我的新护理人 伙伴 也是朋友 |
[07:00] | And friend. | 也是朋友 |
[07:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:04] | It’s time to take your medication. | 该吃药了 |
[07:10] | They’re gonna schedule the last round of interviews | 他们会在几周后安排 |
[07:12] | in a couple weeks. | 最后一轮面试 |
[07:14] | Couple of weeks? | 还要几周啊 |
[07:17] | It’s a big company. Gotta jump through a lot of hoops. | 那是家大公司 我得闯几道难关 |
[07:21] | But… that kind of job, you know, | 不过 那种工作 你也知道 |
[07:24] | they have their own way of doing things. | 他们有自己做事的一套 |
[07:25] | – I can’t really push them. – No, I know, I’m just– | -我没法催他们 -我知道 我只是 |
[07:29] | I’m a little stressed right now. | 我现在有点焦虑 |
[07:33] | You got another call from the student loan people today. | 学生贷款那边今天又给你打电话了 |
[07:37] | God, they never quit. | 天 他们真是锲而不舍 |
[07:38] | Well, you stopped taking classes | 因为你现在不上课了 |
[07:40] | so we have to start paying off the loans. | 所以我们要开始还贷款了 |
[07:43] | Otherwise, they’ll turn it over to a collection agency. | 不然他们就会转交给催账公司 |
[07:45] | Alright. I know, yeah, I’m gonna call tomorrow. | 好了我知道了 我明早会打个电话 |
[07:47] | Great. And maybe you can call the credit card people | 好 那你可以顺便给信用卡那边 |
[07:49] | while you’re at it too. | 也打个电话 |
[07:51] | And the rep with our health insurance. | 还有医保代理那边 |
[07:53] | Okay, Katie, I get it. | 好了 凯蒂 我知道了 |
[07:54] | I’ll figure something out, all right? | 我会想办法的 好吗 |
[07:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:57] | I’m gonna get started on the dishes. | 我去洗碗 |
[08:10] | – Katie. – Don’t tell me not to worry. | -凯蒂 -别说什么不用担心 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:24] | We’re in serious trouble, Adam. | 亚当 现在的问题很棘手 |
[08:27] | We need to get some money coming in soon. | 我们要尽快赚到钱 |
[08:29] | I’ll find something. | 我会赚到的 |
[08:30] | You’ve been saying that for months. | 这话你说了几个月了 |
[08:33] | It doesn’t do us any good for me | 可让我去做那种低薪工作 |
[08:34] | to take some minimum wage job. | 也无济于事啊 |
[08:37] | That’s why I quit school, | 所以我才退学 |
[08:39] | so that I can find something that pays enough. | 这样我就能找到工资足够的工作了 |
[08:42] | We can start chipping away at our debt. | 我们可以慢慢还债 |
[08:43] | I just need a little bit more time. | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[08:44] | We don’t have any more time, Adam. | 亚当 我们没时间了 |
[08:49] | – Here, let me help you. – No, it’s fine. I’ve got it. | -我来帮你 -不用了 我自己来 |
[08:52] | I’ve got it, Adam. Adam! | 亚当 我来吧 亚当 |
[08:58] | I’ll clean it up. | 我来打扫 |
[09:08] | Why don’t you ever listen to me? | 你怎么就不听我的呢 |
[09:11] | Why did you go in there? | 你那时候为什么冲过去 |
[09:13] | I begged you, Adam. | 我求过你 亚当 |
[09:17] | He could have killed you. | 他有可能杀了你 |
[09:19] | I could have lost you. | 我会失去你 |
[09:20] | Can you imagine how that would have felt? | 你能想象那是什么感觉吗 |
[09:22] | Never… | 再也 |
[09:24] | holding you again, never hearing your voice. | 没法抱着你 再也没法听你说话 |
[09:30] | Nothing’s right anymore. | 全乱套了 |
[09:33] | Babe, it’s been four months. | 宝贝 都四个月了 |
[09:38] | No. | 不 |
[09:39] | No, I’m sorry. It’s– No. | 不 对不起 不 |
[09:43] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[09:45] | Out. | 出去 |
[10:00] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[10:27] | Leonard. | 莱昂纳德 |
[10:29] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[10:31] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[10:32] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面干什么 |
[10:33] | I thought you were asleep. | 我以为你睡了 |
[10:34] | I just… came here to think. | 我只是 过来想想事情 |
[10:38] | What are you doing with that? | 你拿这个干什么 |
[10:39] | I thought I heard someone in the house again. | 我以为又有人在屋子里 |
[10:41] | – Again? – I hear them walking | -又听见吗 -我听见他们的脚步声 |
[10:43] | and when I come down, they’re always gone. | 可每次我一下楼 他们就不见了 |
[10:46] | There’s no one in the house. | 房子里没人 |
[10:48] | Here. | 给我吧 |
[10:50] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:53] | Why didn’t you tell me you had troubles with money? | 你为什么没告诉我你经济上有困难 |
[10:57] | It’s… not your problem. | 你不用操心这个 |
[10:59] | – How much do you need? – Leonard, no. | -你需要多少钱?-莱昂纳德 我不需要 |
[11:02] | We’re friends, aren’t we? | 我们是朋友 不是吗 |
[11:04] | We are. | 的确 |
[11:05] | Well, then let me help you. | 那让我来帮助你吧 |
[11:07] | I’ve got a little money set aside. | 我手头还有点存款 |
[11:09] | I could never do that. | 我决不会收你的钱 |
[11:11] | A young couple starting out. | 一对刚刚起步的年轻夫妇 |
[11:14] | The world is complicated enough. | 这个世界已经够复杂了 |
[11:16] | You shouldn’t have to worry about money. | 你们不应该再为了钱而担心 |
[11:18] | It comes with the territory. | 这是在所难免的 |
[11:20] | But to be in love, | 但是你们彼此相爱 |
[11:22] | maybe have a family one day, grow old together. | 或许有一天会有孩子 一起变老 |
[11:26] | These are wonderful things. | 多美好啊 |
[11:28] | Things I wanted when I was a young man. | 都是我在年轻时想要做的事 |
[11:31] | And it would be nice to think, | 如果我能为改善他人生活 |
[11:33] | that in some small way, | 略尽绵薄之力 |
[11:37] | I made a difference to someone. | 我会很开心 |
[11:40] | Maybe to you and your young man. | 或许我能为你和你丈夫做点什么 |
[11:48] | He needs a job. | 他需要一份工作 |
[12:01] | I’ll tell Leonard you’re here. | 我会告诉莱昂纳德你来了 |
[12:08] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[12:10] | Just talk to him. | 跟他说说话就好 |
[12:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:19] | Lorazepam, point five milligrams. | 氯羟去甲安定 0.5毫克 |
[12:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:26] | I can pick it up after five probably… | 我或许可以五点之后去取药 |
[12:29] | Local tycoons who built it… | 建造它的本地巨头 |
[12:31] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[12:33] | … so they could get their family away | 为了让他们的家人 |
[12:34] | from the smell of the stock yards. | 远离养殖场的臭味 |
[12:37] | But their children grew up and… | 但是他们的孩子长大了并且 |
[12:49] | – Hi, how are you doing? – Hi. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[12:51] | So sorry to bother you. My name is Mickey Hayden. | 真抱歉打扰您了 我叫米奇·海登 |
[12:54] | Real estate agent. | 房地产中介 |
[12:55] | Believe me, I know how this is gonna sound, okay, | 我明白大家心里怎么想的 真的 |
[12:58] | but I have this new client, | 但我有一个新客户 |
[12:59] | just got transferred to the city for work. | 他刚刚来这里工作 |
[13:02] | He’s got a big family, couple of dogs, the whole nine yards. | 他有一大家子人 几条狗 什么都有了 |
[13:05] | It’s adorable. Anyway, he’s looking for just the right home. | 让人羡慕 总之 他就差一个好房子了 |
[13:09] | And yesterday, he was driving through the neighborhood here, | 就在昨天 他开车路过这一片 |
[13:12] | took one look at this amazing house– | 看了一眼这个美妙的房子 |
[13:14] | This house isn’t for sale. | 这房子不会卖的 |
[13:17] | Are you the owner? | 您是房主吗 |
[13:18] | No, but, trust me, you’d be wasting your time. | 不是 但相信我 你是在浪费时间 |
[13:22] | He’s lived here his entire life. | 他一辈子都住在这 |
[13:25] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他不会搬走的 |
[13:26] | My client is seriously motivated. | 我的客户真的很属意这里 |
[13:30] | Yeah, I don’t know what to tell you. | 好吧 我不知道该怎么和你说 |
[13:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:34] | But good luck. | 但祝你好运 |
[13:36] | Wait. Look… | 等等 |
[13:37] | could you do me a favor, Ms… | 您能帮我个忙吗 怎么称呼 |
[13:41] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[13:42] | Katie. | 凯蒂小姐 |
[13:43] | If by some crazy chance he happens to change his mind, | 如果他不小心变了主意 |
[13:49] | could you have him call me? | 您能让他联系我吗 |
[13:50] | That’s not gonna happen, but sure. | 当然可以 但这是不可能的 |
[13:52] | I appreciate that, thank you. | 我很感激 谢谢您 |
[13:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:56] | You have a great day. | 祝您日安 |
[13:58] | You too. | 你也是 |
[14:09] | – They want to make an offer? – Sounds like it. | -他们想买这个房子 -听上去是这样 |
[14:12] | They don’t even care what the yard looks like? | 他们不在乎院子长什么样吗 |
[14:15] | I’m sure it’ll look better | 我相信你明天上岗后 |
[14:15] | after you start work on it tomorrow. | 它会看上去好很多 |
[14:19] | Place must be worth a fortune. | 这房子肯定值一大笔钱 |
[14:24] | Must be nice. | 一定很不错 |
[14:48] | Leonard? | 莱昂纳德 |
[15:08] | There you are. I’ve got your breakfast. | 你在这啊 我给你做了早餐 |
[15:10] | – Thank you, Katie. – Of course. | -谢谢你 凯蒂 -不用客气 |
[15:16] | My parents used to play this. | 我父母之前常放这首歌 |
[15:19] | It’s lovely. | 很好听 |
[15:23] | Sit with me a moment. | 陪我坐一会儿吧 |
[15:26] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[16:02] | Did you lock the back door? | 后门锁了吗 |
[16:03] | – Yep. – Good. | -锁了 -好 |
[16:06] | So, when do I get the grand tour | 那么 什么时候才能带我转转 |
[16:08] | and see how the other half lives? | 领略下世上另一半人的生活方式 |
[16:10] | The time will come. | 以后吧 |
[16:12] | What about that Buick? | 那辆别克是怎么回事 |
[16:14] | Looks like it’s been parked there for a while. | 看上去像停在那很久了 |
[16:16] | Does Leonard even drive it anymore? | 莱昂纳德还开它吗 |
[16:17] | No, not since I’ve known him. | 没有 从我认识他起 他就没开过 |
[16:19] | I don’t think he’s driven it in years. | 他应该很多年都没开过了 |
[16:37] | I was reading online | 我刚在网上看到 |
[16:39] | about this medical school | 有个医学院 |
[16:40] | with a really great program in pediatric surgery. | 他们的儿科手术专业特别棒 |
[16:45] | I could send you the link. | 我可以把链接发给你 |
[17:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:01] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:21] | – Mr. Calvern. – Hello Katie, how are you today? | -卡尔文先生 -你好凯蒂 你今天好吗 |
[17:23] | I’m fine, thank you. We weren’t expecting you. | 我还不错 谢谢 我们没想到你会来 |
[17:26] | Is– Is this a good time? | 你们现在 现在方便吗 |
[17:28] | Sure, yeah. Come in. | 当然 方便 进来吧 |
[17:33] | Leonard, Mr. Calvern is here from the agency. | 莱昂纳德 中介公司的卡尔文先生来了 |
[17:36] | Good morning, Mr. Wellsley. | 早上好 韦尔斯利先生 |
[17:38] | Mr. Calvern, how nice to see you again. | 卡尔文先生 很高兴再次见到你 |
[17:41] | Come to check up on us? | 来监督我们吗 |
[17:44] | No. | 哪有 |
[17:44] | Not at all. I happened to be in the neighborhood | 才不是呢 我碰巧来到这附近 |
[17:46] | and I thought I’d drop in, say hello. | 想着顺便拜访下您 问声好 |
[17:49] | I thought we might have a chat. | 我觉得我们可以聊一会儿 |
[17:51] | Yeah. I’ll get lunch started. | 好的 我去做午饭 |
[17:52] | Just call me if you need anything. | 有需要叫我就好 |
[17:54] | – Thank you, Katie. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 凯蒂 -没问题 |
[17:55] | – Come back here. – Oh, great. | -来这边吧 -太好了 |
[17:57] | This is my favorite room. | 这是我最喜欢的房间 |
[17:59] | – What’s for lunch? – Adam! | -午饭吃什么 -亚当 |
[18:02] | You’re all jumpy in the big scary house? | 你们深宅里的人都这么神经兮兮吗 |
[18:04] | You can’t be in here. | 你不能来这 |
[18:05] | There’s a guy from the agency, and he’s doing a drop-in. | 中介公司的人在这 他来走访查岗 |
[18:08] | Well, you’re doing a great job. | 好吧 你做得很好 |
[18:11] | Yeah, and he sees my husband working here. | 是啊 要是他看见我丈夫在这工作 |
[18:13] | That won’t look a little funny? | 不会有点奇怪吗 |
[18:14] | You mean like maybe we’re just… messing around? | 你是说他会觉得我们在这里瞎搞吗 |
[18:17] | I don’t know– Stop it. | 我不知道 住手 |
[18:18] | Come on. Okay. | 好了 走吧 |
[18:27] | But I’m hungry. | 但我饿了啊 |
[18:28] | So, how is everything? | 您现在过得怎么样 |
[18:31] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[18:32] | Well… that’s a question that people ask all the time | 到了这个年龄 人们总是 |
[18:35] | to people of my age. | 会这样问我 |
[18:37] | Well, Mr. Wellsley seems in good spirits. | 韦尔斯利先生好像精神不错 |
[18:41] | You two have gotten very close. | 你们现在走得很近 |
[18:43] | Yeah, he’s an interesting man. | 是的 他是个很有意思的人 |
[18:44] | I like talking to him. | 我喜欢和他说话 |
[18:46] | You hired a gardener? | 你们雇了个园丁 |
[18:48] | Part-time, yeah. It was Leonard’s idea. | 是的 兼职的 这是莱昂纳德的主意 |
[18:50] | Okay. Well, I’ll see you soon, Katie. | 好的 凯蒂 我们下次再见 |
[18:53] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:18] | I can’t say I especially care for our Mr. Calvern. | 我不是很喜欢卡尔文先生 |
[19:23] | – Why not? – He keeps asking all these questions, | -为什么呢 -他一直在问这些问题 |
[19:26] | like he’s trying to trip me up to make you look bad. | 好像他想要让我把你当成坏人 |
[19:29] | He’s just making sure I’m taking good care of you. That’s all. | 他只是想确定我照顾好你了 仅此而已 |
[19:32] | Well, don’t you worry. I told him | 好吧 不用担心 我告诉他 |
[19:34] | I couldn’t get along without you. | 没有你我就过不下去 |
[19:36] | Speaking of which… | 说到这里 |
[19:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:57] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[19:59] | Look. | 看 |
[20:04] | 7000美元 付给凯特·富兰克林 签名 莱昂纳德·韦尔斯利 | |
[20:07] | Did you get a raise? | 你涨工资了吗 |
[20:09] | No. | 不是吧 |
[20:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:13] | I said something to Leonard… | 我跟莱昂纳德说了一些 |
[20:16] | about us. | 我们的事 |
[20:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:19] | I told him we’re broke. | 我告诉他我们没钱了 |
[20:23] | Christ, Katie. | 天呐凯蒂 |
[20:26] | It’s a little personal, don’t you think? | 这是我们的私事 你不觉得吗 |
[20:27] | I was upset. | 我当时很难过 |
[20:29] | You were being a jerk, and I needed to talk to somebody. | 你当时有点犯浑 我需要找个人聊聊 |
[20:32] | – When was I being a jerk? – That’s not the point. | -我什么时候犯浑了 -这不是重点 |
[20:34] | Leonard wanted to help, so he offered to give us money. | 莱昂纳德想帮忙 所以他提出给我们钱 |
[20:37] | And you said yes? | 你就答应他了吗 |
[20:38] | No, I asked him to give you a job instead. | 没有 我让他给你找个工作 |
[20:43] | Well, maybe this check is for both of us. | 那这张支票可能是给我们两个人的 |
[20:45] | Like he added an extra zero. | 他不小心多写了一个0 |
[20:51] | It’s too much. | 这太多了 |
[20:56] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[20:57] | I’m calling him. We can’t keep this. | 给他打电话 这个我们不能收 |
[21:00] | He has to write us another check. | 他得给我们重新写张支票 |
[21:01] | By the time we drive back to the house | 等我们回到那里 |
[21:03] | and he writes another check, | 让他写完支票 |
[21:04] | the bank will be closed. | 银行就关门了 |
[21:06] | If we don’t pay these bills by today, | 如果我们今天不付清那些账单 |
[21:07] | Katie, they’ll be kicking in our door. | 凯蒂 他们会来踢门的 |
[21:11] | He’s not answering. | 他不接电话 |
[21:13] | All right, look, | 好吧 听我说 |
[21:15] | why don’t we… | 为什么我们不能 |
[21:17] | deposit the check– | 存上这张支票的钱 |
[21:18] | – We cannot take this money. – It’s just for tonight. | -我们不能要这笔钱 -先对付过今晚 |
[21:22] | Pay the bills. Talk to Leonard in the morning. | 付清账单 明天再和莱昂纳德谈 |
[21:24] | You can write him a check for the difference. | 你再把差额写张支票还给他 |
[21:30] | It’s one night, Katie. | 凯蒂 我们只用一个晚上 |
[21:46] | What’s Leonard’s deal, anyway? | 莱昂纳德到底是干什么的 |
[21:48] | What’s he doing in that big house all by himself? | 他一个人在那大房子里 都做些什么 |
[21:51] | His parents passed away like… | 他父母三十年前 |
[21:54] | thirty years ago. | 就去世了 |
[21:55] | He’s an only child. Never married. | 他是家中独子 一生未婚 |
[21:59] | No other family? | 他没有其他家人吗 |
[22:01] | No. | 没有 |
[22:02] | It must be tough… | 就这样一直独自一人 |
[22:04] | just being all alone like that. | 一定很难熬吧 |
[22:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:09] | He’s such a good guy. | 他是那么好的一个人 |
[22:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:31] | – Love you. – I love you too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[23:12] | Leonard? | 莱昂纳德 |
[23:30] | Leonard? | 莱昂纳德 |
[23:36] | Leonard? | 莱昂纳德 |
[24:47] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 |
[24:53] | What was he doing up here in the attic? | 他来阁楼里干什么 |
[24:55] | He liked to come up here sometimes. | 他有时候喜欢上来 |
[24:59] | Listen to old records. | 听老唱片 |
[25:15] | What would he need to keep locked up here? | 他要把什么锁在这里 |
[25:28] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[25:31] | We shouldn’t. | 我们不能动 |
[25:34] | I’m just gonna look. | 我只是随便看看 |
[25:44] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[25:45] | Come look. | 你过来看 |
[25:58] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[26:06] | I don’t know. | 我不认识 |
[26:11] | All these letters. | 这么多信 |
[26:18] | Didn’t you say that Leonard never married? | 你不是说莱昂纳德没结过婚吗 |
[26:27] | We shouldn’t do this. | 我们不能这样 |
[26:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[26:33] | We need to call 911. | 我们得报警 |
[26:36] | Holy! | 天呐 |
[26:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:46] | That’s a lot of money. | 好多钱啊 |
[26:51] | You said he lived alone here for how many years? | 你之前说他独自在这里住了多少年 |
[26:55] | People get a little eccentric. | 独居的人会变得有些怪异 |
[26:57] | Start by putting some aside, little by little, | 他们开始藏钱 越藏越多 |
[26:59] | and before you know it… | 不知不觉地 |
[27:05] | He doesn’t have any family. | 他没有家人 |
[27:16] | It’ll end up in a police locker somewhere. | 这些钱最终都会流入警局 |
[27:21] | Government’ll take it. | 政府将会接管 |
[27:24] | Why should we let it get caught up in the system like that? | 为何平白让那样一个体制把钱糟蹋了 |
[27:27] | When it could actually do some real good. | 这笔钱本可以用在更有意义的地方 |
[27:31] | I mean, you said yourself how much he cared about you. | 我是说 你说过他很关心你 |
[27:33] | He wanted to help. | 他想帮你 |
[27:36] | He did. | 确实是 |
[27:38] | Well, there you have it. | 那你就接受这笔钱 |
[27:40] | A way for him to help you. | 这是他帮助你的办法 |
[27:43] | Help us. | 是帮助我们 |
[27:50] | We would have to be careful. | 我们一定要小心使用这笔钱 |
[27:54] | Yeah. We will. | 我们会的 |
[27:56] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[27:58] | – Yeah. – Promise me. | -怎么了 -答应我 |
[28:02] | I promise. | 我会的 |
[28:16] | So how long did you work for Mr. Wellsley? | 你为韦尔斯利工作多长时间了 |
[28:19] | About four and a half months. | 大约四个半月 |
[28:21] | And you lived here too? | 你也住在这里吗 |
[28:24] | Leonard stayed here alone at night. That’s how he wanted it. | 莱昂纳德晚上独住 他喜欢这样 |
[28:28] | He could still get around okay. | 他可以自己活动 |
[28:32] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[28:34] | Yesterday afternoon. | 昨天下午 |
[28:35] | We left a little early to go to the bank around… | 为了去银行我们提前离开了 大约 |
[28:38] | Around 4:30. | 大约四点半 |
[28:39] | And you worked here too, Mr. Kettner? | 凯特纳先生 你也在这里工作吗 |
[28:42] | Just a couple weeks. I was doing some yard work for Leonard. | 才几周 我给莱昂纳德修整庭院 |
[28:46] | We’re married. | 我们结婚了 |
[28:48] | I kind of got that. | 看出来了 |
[28:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:55] | So how was Mr. Wellsley doing? | 韦尔斯利先生最近怎么样 |
[28:57] | Was he having any health issues recently? | 有什么健康问题吗 |
[28:59] | No. He’s been fine. I mean… | 没有 他身体状况一直不错 |
[29:02] | he’s 88, so he took a lot of medication but… | 他已经88岁了 需要吃很多药 |
[29:07] | but he wouldn’t have complained about it anyway. | 但他也从未抱怨过什么 |
[29:10] | He wasn’t like that. | 他不是那样的人 |
[29:14] | Well, I’m gonna need to get some contact information, | 好吧 我需要他直系亲属的 |
[29:17] | next of kin. | 联系方式 |
[29:20] | He doesn’t have any family. | 他没有任何的亲人了 |
[29:21] | No? | 他没有吗 |
[29:23] | No. | 没有 |
[29:28] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[29:31] | If you have any questions… | 如果你有任何问题 |
[29:33] | just give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[29:38] | Leonard once told me he wanted to be cremated. | 莱昂纳德有一次告诉我他想要火化 |
[29:41] | He wanted his ashes spread in the garden. | 他想把骨灰撒进花园里 |
[29:47] | Let me get back to you. | 我回头联系你 |
[29:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[30:32] | I have to talk to Mr. Calvern | 我得和卡尔文先生谈谈 |
[30:34] | to get my name back on the list. | 让他把我的名字加回名单里 |
[30:36] | What list? | 什么名单 |
[30:37] | At the agency. | 中介那里的名单 |
[30:39] | For another position. | 再找另一个客户 |
[30:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:43] | Because that’s what I should do, | 因为现在我失业了 |
[30:45] | now that I don’t have a job. | 我得再找一家啊 |
[30:49] | If you don’t hear back about that job soon, | 如果你暂时得不到那份工作的回复 |
[30:51] | maybe you should start looking again too. | 大概你也该开始重新找了 |
[30:53] | All right. I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[30:56] | – I’ll see you later. – Okay. | -一会儿见 -好 |
[31:33] | Katie, I am so sorry. The two of you were so close. | 凯蒂 我很遗憾 你们两个关系这么好 |
[31:36] | I can’t imagine what a shock it was. | 我无法想象这对你打击有多大 |
[31:39] | If there’s anything I can do… | 有什么我可以帮忙的吗 |
[31:41] | I would like to get another assignment as soon as possible. | 我希望能尽快给我安排下一家 |
[31:45] | – Okay. Well, let’s talk in my office. – Okay. | -进我办公室谈吧 -好的 |
[31:53] | \h\h数字营销专家 \h事件行销 市场分析师 | |
[31:53] | \h\h\h\h薪酬估算 \h\h职业类型 工作地点 | |
[31:55] | \h\h数字营销专家 \h事件行销 市场分析师 成长营销 | |
[32:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:05] | Speaking. | 请讲 |
[32:09] | Hi, yeah. | 你好 |
[32:11] | I agree. I thought the interview went very– | 我同意 我觉得面试进行得非常 |
[32:17] | I see. | 我明白 |
[32:20] | Yeah, no, I completely understand. | 没有 我非常理解 |
[32:23] | Thank you for calling. | 谢谢电话告知 |
[32:25] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是 |
[32:30] | Katie, I assumed you knew. I can’t put you back to work, | 凯蒂 你应该知道 警察调查完毕前 |
[32:33] | not until the police finish their investigation. | 我不能让你回去工作 |
[32:37] | Investigation? | 什么调查 |
[32:38] | Well, yes, when a client expires | 是这样的 如果客户 |
[32:41] | under the supervision of an employee, | 在员工的护理期内逝世 |
[32:43] | we cooperate with the authorities | 我们需要配合当局调查 |
[32:45] | to be absolutely certain that there was… | 以便绝对保证 |
[32:49] | you know, how would it look to a potential client | 你明白 如果有任何可疑迹象 |
[32:52] | that there was even any hint of– | 潜在客户会如何看待这件事 |
[32:54] | Wait, you think, | 等等 你怀疑 |
[32:55] | you think I had something to do with | 怀疑我和莱昂纳德的去世 |
[32:57] | what happened to Leonard? | 有什么关系吗 |
[32:58] | God, no. No, of course not. | 老天 当然不是了 |
[33:00] | No. This is… | 不是 这个是 |
[33:02] | I’m sorry, Katie. This is company policy. | 凯蒂 我很抱歉 这是公司规定 |
[33:05] | There’s nothing I can do | 警察调查正式结束前 |
[33:06] | until the police officially close their investigation. | 我实在无能为力 |
[33:09] | So, how long is this gonna take? | 那调查需要多长时间 |
[33:13] | I… | 我 |
[33:14] | I wish I knew. | 我真不知道 |
[34:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[35:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:05] | What were you thinking? | 你想什么呢 |
[35:07] | You can’t just come in here like this, | 你不能这样进来 |
[35:09] | like we still belong here. | 好像我们还在这里工作一样 |
[35:11] | Excuse me. I’m bleeding right now. | 拜托 我还流血呢 |
[35:14] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[35:15] | We said we’d be careful, Adam! | 亚当 我们说好要谨慎的 |
[35:18] | I asked you and you promised me. | 我跟你说过 你也和我保证了 |
[35:21] | – You promised. – All right. Okay! | -你保证了 -好了 我知道 |
[35:24] | Look, I– | 听着 我 |
[35:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:28] | But if I wasn’t here, | 但如果我没来 |
[35:29] | I think that money would be gone. | 我觉得那笔钱就不在了 |
[35:31] | How could anyone know about the money? | 怎么会有人知道这笔钱 |
[35:33] | It’s Leonard’s. He kept it hidden. | 那是莱昂纳德的 他把它藏起来了 |
[35:34] | Why else would they be here, Katie? | 那他们为何会来呢 凯蒂 |
[35:39] | You didn’t see who it was? | 你没看到是谁吗 |
[35:40] | No, they came up behind me. | 没有 他们在我身后 |
[35:43] | They couldn’t have known you were here. | 他们不知道你在这里 |
[35:46] | They wouldn’t have busted in like that. | 否则他们不会那样闯进来 |
[35:48] | I heard the glass break. That’s why I came down. | 我听到玻璃打碎的声音 我才下来 |
[35:51] | The back door was already open. | 那时候后门已经打开了 |
[35:52] | And you didn’t think maybe that was a bad sign, | 难道你不觉得这是个不祥之兆 |
[35:55] | that you should get out? | 你应该赶快离开吗 |
[35:56] | No, I didn’t have time to think. | 没有 我根本没时间考虑 |
[35:58] | The next thing I know, I was waking up | 再之后 我就被手机铃声 |
[35:59] | to the sound of my phone ringing. | 吵醒了 |
[36:01] | How could you do this, Adam? | 亚当 你怎么可以这样做 |
[36:02] | This never should have happened. | 这根本不应该发生 |
[36:03] | You never should have been here. | 你根本不应该来这里 |
[36:05] | That’s not the point! | 这不是重点 |
[36:06] | Then what’s the point, Adam? | 那亚当 什么才是重点 |
[36:07] | Almost a hundred grand! That’s the point. | 几乎十万美元 这才是重点 |
[36:09] | You’re always trying to justify your– | 你总是想证明你的 |
[36:14] | You counted it? | 你数了是吗 |
[36:18] | I counted to 92,000, and there was more. | 我数到92000 还有更多 |
[36:29] | Then she calls me to say how sorry she is | 她打电话说 她很抱歉 |
[36:32] | that the hiring committee decided to go another way. | 招聘委员会决定换个方式 |
[36:36] | Whatever the hell that means. | 管它什么意思 |
[36:38] | I don’t even know… | 我都不知道 |
[36:40] | They’re all just such assholes. | 他们都是混蛋 |
[36:42] | I’m just sick of being poor. | 我受够了贫穷的滋味 |
[36:49] | Who was it, Adam? | 是谁 亚当 |
[36:51] | Who got in here? | 谁进来了 |
[36:54] | Maybe somebody who did some work on the house? | 也许是过去在这房子里工作过的人 |
[36:58] | Sometime before you started. | 在你来这里工作之前 |
[37:00] | Leonard talked about hiring a gardener, | 莱昂纳德说雇过一个园丁 |
[37:03] | but that was a couple of years ago. | 但那是很多年之前了 |
[37:07] | Well, whoever it was, I don’t think it was a coincidence. | 不管是谁 我觉得这不是巧合 |
[37:11] | They must have known that Leonard had passed away. | 他们一定知道莱昂纳德过世了 |
[37:13] | And figured the house would be empty. | 知道房子里没人 |
[37:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:20] | But maybe you’re right. | 不过可能你说得对 |
[37:22] | Maybe they didn’t know about the money. | 他们也许不知道那笔钱 |
[37:23] | They probably just wanted to get in and get out. | 他们可能只是想进来看看 然后就出去 |
[37:26] | Just grab whatever they can get away with. | 随便拿点能拿得走的东西 |
[37:30] | What if they come back? | 如果他们再回来呢 |
[37:36] | All right, right this way. | 好了 这边请 |
[37:48] | There you go. | 给你 |
[37:50] | Just ring when you’re ready. | 准备好了就响铃 |
[37:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:07] | Babe. | 亲爱的 |
[38:09] | Dinner’s on me. | 晚餐我请客 |
[38:11] | All right. | 好呀 |
[38:39] | ♪ Temptation got me ♪ | ♪ 诱惑抓住了我 ♪ |
[38:42] | ♪ I cannot resist that feeling ♪ | ♪ 我无法抗拒这种感觉 ♪ |
[38:46] | ♪ You make me want it ♪ | ♪ 你让我想得到 ♪ |
[38:49] | ♪ Feels like all I ever needed ♪ | ♪ 感觉就像我需要的一切 ♪ |
[38:53] | ♪ Temptation got me ♪ | ♪ 诱惑抓住了我 ♪ |
[38:56] | ♪ I cannot resist that feeling ♪ | ♪ 我无法抗拒这种感觉 ♪ |
[39:00] | ♪ You make me want it ♪ | ♪ 你让我想得到 ♪ |
[39:03] | ♪ Feels like all I ever needed ♪ | ♪ 感觉就像我需要的一切 ♪ |
[39:30] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[39:33] | I was just making you coffee. | 我在给你做咖啡 |
[39:36] | Ms. Franklin, this is Detective Chesler. | 富兰克林女士 我是切斯勒警探 |
[39:38] | We spoke at Mr. Wellsley’s house. | 我们在韦尔斯利先生家说过话 |
[39:41] | Would you give me a call when you get this message? | 收到消息请给我回电话 |
[39:43] | You have the number. Thanks. | 你有我的电话号码 谢谢 |
[39:55] | Sorry to keep you waiting. Thanks for coming in. | 抱歉让你们久等了 谢谢你们来 |
[39:57] | Detective. Is there a problem? | 警探 有什么问题吗 |
[39:59] | Why don’t we talk back here? | 我们过去谈吧 |
[40:04] | Did Mr. Wellsley ever mention a will? | 韦尔斯利先生提过遗嘱吗 |
[40:07] | No. | 没有 |
[40:08] | And no family? | 也没有家人吗 |
[40:09] | He was all alone. | 他孤身一人 |
[40:11] | Well, something like this, | 像这种 |
[40:14] | the rich old man, living alone, no heirs. | 富有的老人 独居 没有继承人 |
[40:16] | We just have to cross all of our t’s. | 我们的调查必须细致入微 |
[40:20] | I’m sorry, Detective. | 抱歉 警探 |
[40:22] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[40:24] | What is this about? | 叫我们来是干什么 |
[40:26] | Well, you said that Mr. Wellsley asked to be cremated. | 你说韦尔斯利先生要求火化 |
[40:30] | So I’m assuming that you want to honor his request. | 所以我认为你想要完成他的遗愿 |
[40:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:37] | Yes, we do. | 是的 我们想要完成 |
[40:39] | Without a family and no will, | 没有家人 没有遗嘱 |
[40:41] | the question becomes who bears the cost of the arrangements. | 问题是谁来承担这个安排的费用 |
[40:44] | We’ll take care of Leonard. | 我们会办好莱昂纳德后事的 |
[40:49] | Okay. I’ve got the paperwork right here. | 好的 我这里有一些文件 |
[40:58] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[40:59] | His favorite tea. | 他喜欢的茶 |
[41:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:13] | For Leonard. | 敬莱昂纳德 |
[41:15] | Leonard. | 莱昂纳德 |
[41:21] | We should put the money back. | 我们应该把钱放回去 |
[41:24] | It doesn’t feel right. | 这样不对 |
[41:32] | Let’s just be here. | 让我们先做好当下 |
[41:34] | For Leonard. | 为了莱昂纳德 |
[41:41] | We should say something. | 我们应该说点什么 |
[41:44] | “And he shall be like a tree,” | “他应当像颗树” |
[41:46] | “planted by the rivers of water.” | “栽在河水之滨” |
[41:48] | “That bringeth forth his fruit in his season” | “在他的季节结出果实” |
[41:51] | “and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.” | “他所做的一切都繁荣” |
[41:55] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁 |
[41:57] | Apologies, Ms. Franklin. | 抱歉 富兰克林女士 |
[41:59] | My name is Julia Byron-Kim. | 我叫朱莉娅·拜伦-金 |
[42:01] | I’m Mr. Wellsley’s attorney. | 我是韦尔斯利先生的律师 |
[42:05] | Ms. Byron-Kim, | 拜伦-金女士 |
[42:08] | Leonard never said anything about an attorney. | 莱昂纳德从来没说过律师的事 |
[42:12] | Please, call me Julia. And I’m not surprised. | 请叫我朱莉娅 我并不意外 |
[42:15] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[42:17] | The first I heard from Mr. Wellsley | 我是几周前才第一次 |
[42:18] | was only a few weeks ago. | 接到韦尔斯利先生的电话 |
[42:20] | He called me out of the blue, | 他突然打电话给我 |
[42:21] | wanting me to write up his will, | 想让我帮他写份遗嘱 |
[42:22] | and asked me to come to the house. | 并让我到他家里来 |
[42:25] | I never saw you here. | 我从未在这见过你 |
[42:27] | He was very specific about that. | 他对此事有过明确要求 |
[42:28] | I was to only come in the evenings. | 只让我晚上过来 |
[42:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:38] | He left everything to you. | 他把所有东西留给了你 |
[42:47] | 莱昂纳德·韦尔斯利之最终遗嘱 莱昂纳德·韦尔斯利目前居住于芝加哥皇后大道127号 | |
[42:48] | 条款一 家庭关系识别 签署遗嘱之时无任何子女 条款二 负债和费用支付 负债和最终疾病 丧葬费用优先由本人资产支付 | |
[42:50] | 条款三 财产处置 我指示以下具体要求由我的律师制订 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h财产分配给凯蒂·富兰克林 该受益人如在世将获得我的剩余遗产 | |
[42:51] | – Oh, my God! – Congratulations. | -天啊 -恭喜你 |
[42:53] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[42:55] | I don’t even know what to say. This is… | 我都不知道要说什么了 这 |
[42:57] | Say thank you, Leonard! | 说莱昂纳德 谢谢你 |
[43:02] | Okay, so what happens now? | 好的 那现在怎么做 |
[43:06] | First, I suggest you read over the will very carefully. | 首先 我建议你仔细阅读遗嘱 |
[43:08] | Better yet, I would have your lawyer take a look. | 最好是让你的律师来看一下 |
[43:11] | Actually, we don’t have a lawyer. | 事实上 我们没有律师 |
[43:14] | Well, Mr. Wellsley did pay my retainer in advance, | 韦尔斯利先生提前付给我费用 |
[43:17] | asked that I help you through this transition. | 让我帮你完成过渡时期 |
[43:20] | What transition? We can’t just move in right away? | 什么过渡 我们不能立刻住进来吗 |
[43:22] | Of course you can, | 当然可以 |
[43:23] | with the understanding that the will is going through probate, | 只要你明白遗嘱正在进行认证 |
[43:26] | which takes about three months. | 大概需要三个月 |
[43:28] | And if there are any surprises, | 如果有任何意外 |
[43:30] | you should have someone to look after your interests. | 你应该找个人来打理利息等事宜 |
[43:33] | Now, I understand if you want to find your own lawyer. | 如果你想找你自己的律师 我能理解 |
[43:36] | You said Leonard called you out of the blue. | 你说莱昂纳德突然打电话给你 |
[43:39] | You didn’t know him? | 你不认识他吗 |
[43:41] | I never met him before. | 我以前从来没见过他 |
[43:45] | Why did he call you? | 为什么他会打给你 |
[43:46] | He found me on the Internet. | 他在网上找到我 |
[43:49] | He said that he liked my name. | 他说他喜欢我的名字 |
[43:52] | Byron was his favorite poet. | 拜伦是他最喜欢的诗人 |
[43:57] | Ms. Byron-Kim. | 拜伦-金女士 |
[43:58] | Sorry, Julia… | 抱歉 朱莉娅 |
[44:02] | I’m kind of new at this. | 我对这些有点陌生 |
[44:03] | I’m not really sure how to go about it officially, | 我不太确定怎么正式接手 |
[44:06] | but I could really use your help. | 但我真的需要你的帮助 |
[44:10] | There are some big changes coming your way. | 你的人生即将发生一些重大改变 |
[44:12] | I hope you’re ready. | 希望你准备好了 |
[44:13] | Me too. | 我也希望 |
[44:16] | And how about Adam? | 亚当怎么样 |
[44:18] | What about him? | 他什么怎么样 |
[44:19] | Well, he does understand that legally, | 他应该明白 法律上 |
[44:21] | where it comes to this house, you make all the decisions. | 你有权对这所房子做任何决定吧 |
[44:25] | We’ve always decided things together. | 我们总是一起决定事情 |
[44:27] | Which is how it should be. | 应该是这样 |
[44:30] | These things, | 但这样的事 |
[44:30] | you just never know how it can change someone. | 你无法意识到它会怎样改变一个人 |
[44:36] | We’ll be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[44:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:39] | – Leave it to me then. – Great. | -那就交给我吧 -好极了 |
[44:40] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[44:42] | We should take a vacation for a month. | 我们应该休假一个月 |
[44:44] | Just first class all the way. | 全程头等舱 |
[44:45] | You’ll get your MBA before you know it. Find a great job. | 你会拿到MBA学位 找个好工作 |
[44:50] | That piece of junk that we drive. | 我们开的那个小破车 |
[44:51] | We can pay off everything. | 我们可以还清所有债务了 |
[44:53] | Credit cards, loans, just wipe the slate clean. | 信用卡 贷款 所有欠债一笔勾销 |
[44:56] | You know, we should go right now. | 我们应该现在就去 |
[44:58] | Both of us. Just go pick brand new cars. | 我们俩一起 先去挑新车 |
[45:00] | – Come on, Adam. I’m serious. – Yeah, me too. | -得了吧 亚当 我认真的 -我也是 |
[45:02] | We can’t do that. | 我们不能这样做 |
[45:04] | Why not? Now that we have the money. | 为什么不能 反正我们有钱 |
[45:05] | We can’t just walk in there with all that cash. | 我们总不能带着大把现金过去 |
[45:07] | It’ll look weird. | 看起来太奇怪了 |
[45:08] | People are gonna ask questions. | 人们会问问题的 |
[45:09] | Yeah. No. You’re right. | 是啊 不能 你说得对 |
[45:12] | I did some research online and been looking into that. | 我上网做了些调查 |
[45:14] | Into what? | 调查什么 |
[45:15] | See there’s ways we can make it work, right? | 合理处置这笔钱的方式啊 |
[45:18] | We just spread the money around. | 我们可以把钱分散到各处 |
[45:19] | Different banks, different kinds of accounts. | 不同的银行 不同类型的账户 |
[45:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[45:22] | If we do this right, it’s like nobody will ever know. | 如果我们处置得当 就不会引人注意 |
[45:26] | We can get away with so much in taxes. | 我们可以避很多税 |
[45:28] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[45:30] | We still have to be careful. | 我们还是要小心 |
[45:32] | We have been careful, okay? | 我们已经很小心了好吗 |
[45:34] | Don’t you think it’s time for us to treat ourselves? | 难道不该善待下我们自己吗 |
[45:37] | You earned it. | 都是你的功劳 |
[45:39] | God knows I have. | 天知道我已经付出多少 |
[45:41] | I mean maybe you’re right, but we have to settle in first, | 或许你是对的 但首先我们要安定下来 |
[45:45] | take things slow, you know. Just… | 一步一步来 就 |
[45:48] | Just a little while longer. Okay? | 就再等等 好吗 |
[45:54] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[45:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:57] | We’ll take it slow. | 我们慢慢来 |
[46:09] | I’ll call the movers. | 我给搬家公司打电话 |
[46:10] | See how soon we can get them over here. | 看他们什么时候能到 |
[46:12] | What? We don’t need any of this stuff. | 什么 我们不需要这些东西了 |
[46:15] | What? It’s our stuff. | 什么 这是我们的东西 |
[46:16] | We’ve had it since we got married. | 我们结婚起就一直跟着我们 |
[46:18] | Yeah, well, here, | 好吧 这样 |
[46:19] | we’ll keep the pictures and some of those books, | 我们留下这些画和一部分书 |
[46:21] | and we don’t need the rest of this junk. | 剩下的垃圾我们就不要了 |
[46:22] | What are we supposed to do with all of it? | 那我们要怎么处理这些东西 |
[46:25] | Just leave it for the next poor losers | 就留给被迫住在这个垃圾堆的 |
[46:26] | that have to live in this dump, right? | 下一个倒霉蛋吧 |
[46:27] | Jeez, Adam. | 天啊 亚当 |
[46:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[46:35] | Yeah, that was five months ago and | 是的 那是五个月前 |
[46:37] | I already gave the police my statement. | 我已经把供词交给警方了 |
[46:40] | Who was it who called you, sir? | 先生 谁给你打的电话 |
[46:42] | I didn’t get the name. | 我不知道名字 |
[46:43] | He just said talk to someone at the front desk. | 他只说跟前台的人说 |
[46:47] | I got nothing. | 我什么也没查到 |
[46:50] | Mr. Kettner, everything okay? | 凯特纳先生 一切还好吗 |
[46:52] | He says somebody told him to come down, make a statement. | 他说有人让他过来录口供 |
[46:55] | What’s this regarding? | 关于什么的 |
[46:58] | Like five months ago somebody robbed the Smile Diner, | 就是五个月前有人抢劫了微笑餐厅 |
[47:00] | killed somebody. | 杀了一个人 |
[47:02] | You were at the diner that night? | 你那晚也在餐厅吗 |
[47:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:05] | Lucky you didn’t get hurt. | 你没受伤真幸运 |
[47:07] | I kinda stopped the guy. | 算是我阻止了他 |
[47:09] | You did? | 是吗 |
[47:10] | Yeah, in that situation, I reacted. | 是的 在那个情况下 我及时反应 |
[47:12] | My wife was working that night so… | 我妻子那晚上班 所以 |
[47:14] | Ms. Franklin was there too? | 富兰克林女士也在那里吗 |
[47:16] | Yeah, but what I don’t understand is | 是的 但是我不明白的是 |
[47:18] | you already have the guy locked up. | 你们已经把那个人关起来了 |
[47:19] | why do they need another statement? | 为什么他们还要一份供词 |
[47:22] | They don’t. | 他们不需要 |
[47:24] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[47:26] | That guy from the diner, Ray Gaskin. | 餐厅的那个人 雷·贾斯金 |
[47:29] | – Yeah. – He’s dead. | -是的 -他死了 |
[47:32] | Somebody stabbed him in his cell a couple weeks ago. | 几周前有人在他的监牢里捅了他 |
[47:36] | So who called me? | 那么是谁打给我 |
[47:39] | Kind of wondering that myself. | 我也在好奇这个 |
[48:04] | Excuse me? | 您好 |
[48:06] | Hello, Katie. Do you remember me? | 凯蒂 你好 你还记得我吗 |
[48:08] | Yeah, what are you doing back here? | 记得 你在这后边干什么 |
[48:10] | I know, a pain in the ass, right? | 我知道 给你添麻烦了 对吧 |
[48:12] | But my client, he’s driving me nuts. | 但是我客户 他都要把我逼疯了 |
[48:14] | He just– He absolutely loves the place. | 他就是 他完全爱上这个地方 |
[48:16] | I think he wants to make an offer. | 我觉得他想要出个价 |
[48:19] | I told you already. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[48:20] | It’s not for sale. | 这里不卖 |
[48:22] | Maybe, if I could speak with the owner myself, | 或许 如果我可以跟房主本人聊聊 |
[48:25] | at least I can say I tried. | 至少我可以说我尽力了 |
[48:26] | Look, I’m really busy and you can’t | 我现在有点忙 所以你不能 |
[48:28] | just show up here like this, so… | 就这样莫名其妙出现 所以 |
[48:32] | I want you to go now. Please. | 你该走了 请吧 |
[48:36] | You know, Katie? | 你知道吗 凯蒂 |
[48:39] | This ain’t my first rodeo. | 这不是我第一次想拿下一单生意 |
[48:42] | You know, one of the first lessons in real estate… | 做房地产的第一堂课 |
[48:45] | if you want to find new listings, | 如果你想找到更多待售的房子 |
[48:48] | check the obituaries. | 就看看讣告 |
[48:50] | Yes, | 是 |
[48:51] | I know all about the late Mr. Wellsley. | 我知道韦尔斯利先生已经去世了 |
[48:55] | Sad. | 让人难过 |
[48:58] | The house isn’t for sale. | 这房子不卖 |
[49:01] | You know, I’ve had my eye on this house for a couple years. | 我已经心仪这房子好几年了 |
[49:05] | The old man… | 那个老顽固 |
[49:07] | kicks the bucket… | 终于翘辫子了 |
[49:09] | and you think you can just move in? | 现在你以为你可以就这么搬进来吗 |
[49:12] | I’m gonna smile? | 还指望我恭喜你 |
[49:14] | Wish you well? | 祝你乔迁顺利吗 |
[49:18] | I own the house now. | 这房子现在是我的 |
[49:21] | What the hell are you saying? | 你他妈说啥 |
[49:22] | Leonard left it to me. | 莱昂纳德把房子留给我了 |
[49:25] | I have his will, I can prove it. | 我有他的遗嘱 可以证明 |
[49:28] | Yeah, will for five grand | 是啊 给我五千美元 |
[49:29] | I can make a new will that says | 我现在就可以给你做个新的 |
[49:31] | it belongs to my dear Aunt Myrtle. | 说这房子属于我亲爱的姑姑默特尔 |
[49:33] | I have a lawyer. | 我有律师证明 |
[49:34] | Of course you do. | 是啊你必须有啊 |
[49:35] | If you have any more questions, I suggest you talk to her | 如果你还有什么问题 就跟她谈吧 |
[49:38] | but, in the meantime, | 但是 现在 |
[49:39] | get the hell off my property before I call the police. | 在我叫警察前 马上给我滚蛋 |
[49:44] | All right. Well, I guess I’ll see you around, Katie. | 好吧 我们还会再见的 凯蒂 |
[49:55] | He’s just messing with you. | 他就是在跟你开玩笑呢 |
[49:56] | It’s not how it sounded. | 听起来好像不是 |
[49:58] | He practically accused me of forging the will. | 他是在指责我伪造遗嘱 |
[50:03] | Babe, trust me. | 亲爱的 相信我 |
[50:04] | The thing this guy cares about is | 他唯一在乎的是 |
[50:05] | what he’s losing on commission. | 他拿不到卖房子的佣金 |
[50:07] | Maybe I should talk to Julia. | 我还是跟朱莉娅谈谈吧 |
[50:12] | The lawyer? | 那个律师吗 |
[50:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[50:15] | In case Hayden tries to make trouble? | 以防海登想从中作梗吧 |
[50:19] | What could he do? | 他能干什么啊 |
[50:20] | I don’t know but it’s like she said, | 我不知道啊 但就像朱莉娅说的 |
[50:23] | we don’t want any surprises right now. | 没有意外总是好的 |
[50:26] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[50:27] | This guy is just pissed off. Forget about him. | 那人只是生气而已 忘了这事吧 |
[50:32] | Come on. | 好吗 |
[50:33] | It’s our first night in our new house. | 这是我们在新房子的第一夜 |
[50:36] | We should celebrate. | 应该要庆祝一下 |
[50:41] | Yeah? | 这样啊 |
[50:44] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么好主意吗 |
[50:48] | I can think of something. | 我可以临场发挥呀 |
[50:56] | – Let me take a shower first. – What? | -我先洗个澡 -什么 |
[50:58] | I’ve been cleaning the house all day. I’ll be right out. | 我一整天都在收拾房子 很快就好 |
[51:22] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[51:26] | My old one stopped working, so… | 我那个旧的不走了 所以 |
[51:29] | Looks expensive. | 这看起来挺贵的 |
[51:32] | Well, it’s a knock off. | 这是假货 |
[51:34] | Just bought it from some guy downtown. | 刚从市中心一个人那买的 |
[51:39] | Very convincing. | 说的跟真的似的 |
[51:44] | You want company? | 要我陪你洗吗 |
[51:48] | I’ll be right out. | 我很快就出来 |
[52:33] | Detective! | 警探 |
[52:34] | Looks like I came at a bad time. | 现在你好像有点忙啊 |
[52:36] | No, you’re fine. Come in. | 没事的 进来吧 |
[52:38] | You folks going somewhere? | 你们准备要去哪吗 |
[52:39] | Yeah, we’re moving, actually, into Leonard’s house. | 是啊 搬家 搬到莱昂纳德的房子里 |
[52:44] | Leonard? | 莱昂纳德 |
[52:45] | As in Mr. Wellsley? | 是韦尔斯利先生吗 |
[52:46] | I know. I’m still getting used to the idea myself. | 是啊 知道的时候我也很惊讶 |
[52:51] | Leonard left it to me in his will. | 莱昂纳德在遗嘱里把房子留给我了 |
[52:56] | Now then, that is a very nice house. | 这样啊 那房子挺棒的 |
[52:59] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[53:01] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜你了 -谢谢 |
[53:03] | So, a thing like that, what do they call it? | 这种事 要怎么叫它来着 |
[53:07] | A windfall. | 天上掉馅饼 |
[53:10] | Doesn’t happen every day. | 这事可不常有 |
[53:12] | Nope. | 是啊 |
[53:14] | Funny you forgot to mention it. | 你竟然忘了提这事 |
[53:17] | What? | 什么 |
[53:18] | The will, and all, when we spoke. | 遗嘱这事 我们上次谈话的时候 |
[53:20] | I asked you about his family, about a will. | 我问了你他有没有家人 遗嘱 |
[53:22] | Oh no, I didn’t know about it | 不不 我是葬礼结束后 |
[53:24] | until after the service. His lawyer came by. | 才知道的 他的律师上门了 |
[53:27] | That must’ve been quite a shock. | 这事一定让你大吃一惊吧 |
[53:29] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 确实是 |
[53:32] | I’d have loved to see the look on your face. | 真想看看你那时候脸上的表情 |
[53:34] | You know, I mean you worked there for… | 毕竟你才在那里工作了 |
[53:37] | what did you say? Four months? | 你说多久来着 四个月吗 |
[53:41] | Why are you here, Detective? | 警探 你来这什么事 |
[53:44] | I was hoping to speak with your husband. | 我想跟你丈夫谈谈 |
[53:47] | He’s not here. | 他不在家 |
[53:49] | Well, maybe you can help me. | 那你可以帮帮我 |
[53:52] | See, I was wondering | 是这样的 我想问问 |
[53:54] | when you worked nights at that place, the Smile Diner, | 你在微笑餐厅上夜班的时候 |
[53:58] | did he pick you up all the time? | 他每天晚上都去接你吗 |
[54:02] | I mean, he picked you up before. | 他以前去接过你吗 |
[54:06] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[54:06] | Right, but was it a set thing? | 这样啊 是固定每天接你吗 |
[54:09] | Was it every night, was it certain nights? | 是每天晚上 还是固定的几个晚上 |
[54:12] | No, not exactly. | 不是 也不是这样 |
[54:13] | So how did he happen to be there that night? | 那他那晚为何恰好去接你呢 |
[54:17] | I– I called him to pick me up | 我 我给他打电话让他来 |
[54:20] | and he came early to study. | 然后他就 提早过来学习了 |
[54:24] | Well, you ought to play the lottery, Katie. | 你真该去买彩票 凯蒂 |
[54:27] | You’re a very lucky woman. | 你运气真好 |
[54:31] | Does this have anything to do with the fact that | 这事是不是跟 |
[54:34] | the police called Adam about making another statement? | 警察叫亚当再去做个笔录有关系 |
[54:38] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没跟你说吗 |
[54:41] | Police never called Adam. | 警察没给亚当打过电话 |
[54:44] | No, I was here. | 不对 我那时候在他旁边 |
[54:45] | They called him down at the station. | 警察局有人给他打电话 |
[54:47] | No, I checked it out after he left. | 没有 他走后我确认了一下 |
[54:49] | There’s no record of any calls to his number. | 警察局没有任何给他打电话的记录 |
[54:53] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[54:54] | Why would,Why would anyone… | 为什么 为什么会有人 |
[54:56] | send him down there for no reason? | 莫名其妙让他再去警察局呢 |
[54:58] | Well, maybe they had a reason. | 也许有理由吧 |
[55:01] | Maybe it’s just not the one you think. | 只是 不是你想的那个理由 |
[55:05] | Take care now. | 保重 |
[55:25] | Thanks, Julia. I’ll talk to you later, bye. | 谢了 朱莉娅 迟点再联系 拜 |
[55:40] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[55:42] | What did she want? | 她有什么事吗 |
[55:44] | I called her, actually. | 是我打给她的 |
[55:47] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说什么了 |
[55:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[55:53] | That’s not how it looked. | 看起来好像不是这样 |
[55:55] | Looked like you guys were best friends all of a sudden. | 似乎你们俩就突然成闺蜜了 |
[55:57] | Well, maybe if you’d been here, | 如果你之前在这里 |
[56:00] | maybe if you’d answered your phone… | 如果你接下电话 就不至于这样 |
[56:03] | We agreed. | 我们说好了 |
[56:05] | We decided you were not going to talk to her. | 我们决定你不和她说这事 |
[56:07] | No, you decided. | 不 是你决定的 |
[56:10] | Like you’ve been deciding a lot of things lately. | 你最近决定的事情倒是挺多的 |
[56:15] | What are you even talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[56:17] | Why didn’t you tell me | 你为什么没跟我说 |
[56:19] | that it wasn’t the police who called you? | 根本不是警察给你打电话 |
[56:22] | It was somebody else who made sure you went down there, right? | 是有人要确保你那天去警察局 是吧 |
[56:25] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[56:27] | Detective Chesler dropped by. | 切斯勒警探上门来了 |
[56:31] | And she was asking a lot of questions, | 问了一大堆问题 |
[56:33] | about you, | 关于你的 |
[56:35] | about what happened the night of the diner. | 还有那天晚上餐厅发生的事情 |
[56:38] | What is that about, | 到底是为什么 |
[56:39] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[56:41] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[56:42] | Who called? | 谁打的电话 |
[56:44] | – Who sent you to the police station? – I don’t know! | -谁让你去的警察局 -我不知道 |
[56:47] | My bad, I was gonna tell you about it. | 我的错 我本来准备告诉你的 |
[56:49] | It’s a whole lot of other stuff has been happening right now. | 只是突然发生了很多其它事情 |
[56:52] | What other stuff? | 什么事情 |
[56:55] | I think I’m being followed. | 我感觉我被跟踪了 |
[56:58] | What? | 什么 |
[56:59] | I kind of had the feeling before. | 我之前就有这种感觉了 |
[57:01] | Today, I just went driving around, just around. | 今天 我在兜风 只是兜风 |
[57:06] | I kept seeing the same car. | 就一直看见同一辆车 |
[57:11] | Did you go to the bank? | 你去银行了吗 |
[57:13] | Come on, we said we would not do that. | 没有啊 我们说好了不去 |
[57:15] | No, Adam. No bullshit. | 不对 亚当 说实话 |
[57:16] | Just tell me. Did you go to the bank today? | 告诉我 你今天去银行了吗 |
[57:19] | Did you take money out? | 取钱了吗 |
[57:21] | I noticed him. | 我注意到他了 |
[57:23] | So I figured, you know, | 然后我就想 |
[57:25] | it wouldn’t be a good idea. Just in case. | 现在取钱不合适 以防万一 |
[57:27] | In case he was after the money. | 以防他是为了钱来的 |
[57:28] | We don’t know that. | 这可不好说 |
[57:30] | Why else is he watching you? | 要不然他干嘛监视你 |
[57:32] | Look, maybe I’m just paranoid. | 也可能是我有点神经质了啊 |
[57:33] | Okay? Maybe there’s nobody who’s following me. | 好吗 也许根本没人跟踪我 |
[57:35] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[57:36] | You got sent down to the police station, Adam. | 亚当 你被人叫去警察局了 |
[57:38] | That way, I’m here alone. | 然后 我一个人留在这里 |
[57:40] | That way, Hayden shows up, | 再然后 海登突然出现 |
[57:42] | tries to intimidate me, | 开始威胁我 |
[57:44] | scare us out of the house. | 要把我们从这赶出去 |
[57:45] | What is that? Why is he here? | 到底怎么回事 他来这干嘛 |
[57:47] | Because he probably knows. | 可能他知道那些钱吧 |
[57:52] | I warned you. | 我警告过你了 |
[58:04] | Chesler. | 我是切斯勒 |
[58:06] | Hey, Tom. | 汤姆 你好啊 |
[58:08] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[58:10] | Great. | 很好 |
[58:11] | Great, okay. Hold on. | 好 稍等 |
[58:17] | All right, so probably just from the last four, five months. | 就看看过去的四五个月 |
[58:20] | We’re looking for any checks drawn | 有没有人从一个叫 |
[58:22] | on an account from a Leonard Wellsley. | 莱昂纳德·韦尔斯利的名下账户兑过支票 |
[58:25] | Yeah, made out to her name. | 是 署名是她的名字 |
[58:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[58:29] | It’s Kate… Franklin. | 姓富兰克林 名叫凯特 |
[58:38] | Listen, can you see what you got on the husband too? | 再看看能否查到她的丈夫 |
[58:40] | It’s a different last name. | 不同的姓 |
[58:43] | It’s an Adam Kettner with a “K.” | 叫亚当·凯特纳 姓带有”K” |
[58:46] | Great, get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks. | 好 一查到就联系我 谢谢 |
[58:51] | 当代 社会学理论 及企业实证分析 | |
[59:11] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[59:15] | Leonard didn’t just stash that money. | 莱昂纳德不会只是把钱藏在那里 |
[59:18] | It had to come from somewhere. There has to be a reason. | 那些钱总得有个来源 总得有原因的 |
[59:22] | Does that even matter now? | 现在说这些还有意义吗 |
[59:30] | Julia said… | 朱莉娅说 |
[59:32] | if they find out we’ve been hiding something illegal, | 如果他们发现我非法们藏了什么东西 |
[59:35] | we could lose everything. | 那就什么都得不到了 |
[59:38] | All right. | 行啊 |
[59:39] | So what do you suggest? We just give it all back? | 那你打算怎样 把钱还回去吗 |
[59:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[59:44] | Yeah, maybe. | 要不还回去吧 |
[59:46] | – To whom, Katie? – I don’t know! | -凯蒂 还给谁啊 -我怎么知道 |
[59:50] | But this never felt right. | 但总感觉有问题 |
[59:54] | I’m not going back to the way things were before. | 我不想重新当穷鬼了 |
[59:59] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[1:00:02] | We may not have a choice. | 我们可能没得选 |
[1:00:07] | We always have a choice. | 没得选也要选 |
[1:00:12] | I had absolutely no idea | 我压根不知道 |
[1:00:15] | that Mr. Wellsley left Katie the house. | 韦尔斯利先生把房子留给凯蒂了 |
[1:00:18] | That seems a little… | 好像有点 |
[1:00:20] | excessive. | 太慷慨了 |
[1:00:21] | Doesn’t it, though? | 谁不这样想呢 |
[1:00:23] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:00:26] | What can you tell me about her husband? | 你了解他丈夫吗 |
[1:00:29] | I’ve never met the man. | 没见过 |
[1:00:31] | So you had nothing to do with hiring him? | 不是你雇的他吗 |
[1:00:34] | As a gardener at the house. | 让他在那边打理花园 |
[1:00:38] | No. It’s strictly against our policy | 不是 我们有规定 |
[1:00:40] | for family members to work together. | 家人不能一起工作的 |
[1:00:42] | Our patients are elderly, infirm. | 病人年纪都大了 身体虚弱 |
[1:00:45] | We can’t risk that kind of potential distraction. | 不能让他们工作的时候分心 |
[1:00:48] | So, do you know of Ms. Franklin | 那富兰克林女士之前 |
[1:00:51] | ever breaking the rules before? | 有没有违规记录呢 |
[1:00:53] | Never, no. | 没有 从来没有 |
[1:00:54] | No, she absolutely understood | 不会的 她肯定明白 |
[1:00:56] | the importance of her job, especially… | 她的工作的重要性 特别是 |
[1:00:58] | with Mr. Wellsley. | 照顾韦尔斯利先生的时候 |
[1:00:59] | Why especially him? | 他有何特别 |
[1:01:01] | Well, you wouldn’t have known it to look at him, | 表面上看不出来 |
[1:01:03] | but his health was very delicate. | 但他的健康状况非常糟糕 |
[1:01:07] | You know, Katie told me, she kept a notebook, | 凯蒂和我说过她有个记录本 |
[1:01:09] | like, a daily log, just to keep track of his medication. | 一本日志 专门记录药物使用情况 |
[1:01:12] | Do you happen to have a record of his medications? | 这个记录你这里有吗 |
[1:01:16] | You’d have to speak with his doctor about that. | 他医生那里会有 |
[1:01:19] | Right. How about Ms. Franklin’s contract, | 好吧 那我能看看富兰克林女士的合同吗 |
[1:01:21] | how much she was being paid? | 她之前的收入如何 |
[1:01:25] | Yeah, sure, we can get that to you. | 没问题 这个倒是可以拿给你 |
[1:01:27] | – Yeah. – Excellent. Thank you. And let me… | -没问题 -太好了 谢谢 还有 |
[1:01:33] | just ask you. Did she… | 一个问题 她之前 |
[1:01:37] | Did she ever mention a raise? | 她之前是否提到过她加薪了 |
[1:01:41] | Good lord. | 天呐 |
[1:01:42] | 7000美元 付给凯特·富兰克林 签名 莱昂纳德·韦尔斯利 | |
[1:01:43] | She deposited that check just before Wellsley died. | 韦尔斯利去世前她去兑过 |
[1:01:48] | Was she really taking money from that poor old man all along? | 难道她一直在拿那个可怜老先生的钱吗 |
[1:01:52] | It’s a good question. | 你觉得呢 |
[1:02:01] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[1:02:15] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[1:03:20] | Shit! | 靠 |
[1:03:41] | Ethan? | 伊桑 |
[1:03:43] | These were never cashed. | 这些都没有取出来啊 |
[1:04:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:04:36] | I think I know who that is. | 我大概猜到是谁了 |
[1:04:39] | What? | 猜到什么 |
[1:04:40] | Leonard said something about hiring a gardener. | 莱昂纳德说过他之前雇佣的园丁 |
[1:04:44] | I think I told you about this. | 我好像和你说过的 |
[1:04:46] | A guy named Ethan. | 叫伊桑的那个 |
[1:04:48] | This was a couple years ago. | 都是好几年以前了 |
[1:04:51] | So he’s been up there for a while. | 那他在上面也待了挺久了 |
[1:04:54] | There were checks made out to Ethan Doyle. | 那里面还有给伊桑·道尔的支票 |
[1:04:57] | They were never cashed. | 也没有提现 |
[1:04:59] | Leonard said, one day, he just stopped showing up. | 莱昂纳德说 他有一天消失了 |
[1:05:02] | Never heard from him again. | 然后再也没他的消息 |
[1:05:06] | Somebody shot him. | 有人开枪打中了他 |
[1:05:10] | You looked? | 你也去看过吗 |
[1:05:15] | He must have bled to death up there. | 他肯定是失血过多死的 |
[1:05:19] | He was murdered. | 他被人谋杀了 |
[1:05:21] | Yeah. I think so. | 对 我感觉像 |
[1:05:25] | But… | 可是 |
[1:05:27] | Leonard couldn’t have known he was there. | 莱昂纳德应该不知道他在那里 |
[1:05:29] | Right? I mean, he would have helped him. | 对吧 不然他会救他的 |
[1:05:32] | And why would Doyle hide out in the shed? | 而且为什么道尔藏在那个棚子里 |
[1:05:34] | Why not… come into the house? | 为什么不到房间里来 |
[1:05:43] | Maybe these have something to do with it. | 可能因为这个 |
[1:05:50] | Take a guess. | 猜猜看 |
[1:05:58] | – Do you think they’re real? – Why else would he hide them? | -这是真的吗 -假的他也不会去藏啊 |
[1:06:02] | Shit! | 靠 |
[1:06:04] | Here! Just– | 拿着 你就 |
[1:06:06] | – Oh, God! Oh, – my God. | -妈呀 -完了完了 |
[1:06:08] | Give them here. Come on. | 别管了 就放那 |
[1:06:09] | I’m sorry. Dammit. | 都怪我 见鬼 |
[1:06:10] | – Don’t answer. – I saw your car. | -别回话 -我看见你车了 |
[1:06:12] | But I can’t. My car is parked outside. They know I’m here. | 不行啊 我车还在外面 他们知道我在这 |
[1:06:16] | – Okay, I’m just gonna… – I got it. | -算了 我去开门 -我来收拾 |
[1:06:17] | Open the door! Do you hear me? Katie! | 开门啊 听见了吗 凯蒂 |
[1:06:21] | Katie, open the door please! | 凯蒂 你给我开门 |
[1:06:24] | I’m sorry. This really isn’t a good time. | 不好意思 现在真不方便 |
[1:06:26] | Well, yeah. I’m sure you’re very busy | 对 我知道 你可忙了 |
[1:06:27] | settling into your new home. | 忙着布置新家 |
[1:06:29] | You should be ashamed of yourself, Katie. | 凯蒂 你真该为自己的行为感到可耻 |
[1:06:31] | How could you take advantage of that poor man? | 你怎么可以占那可怜人的便宜呢 |
[1:06:32] | – What? – Look, I knew something was up. | -什么 -听好了 我知道你在搞鬼 |
[1:06:34] | I could feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[1:06:36] | But you know what? You had him so frightened | 但是你要知道 你把他吓坏了 |
[1:06:37] | he couldn’t even tell me. | 他都没敢来告诉我 |
[1:06:38] | It’s not– No! | 不是的 不是你想的那样 |
[1:06:39] | I’m not letting you tarnish my company’s good name. | 我不会任你糟蹋我们公司的名誉 |
[1:06:42] | – Mr. Calvern – I’ll find proof! | -凯尔文先生 -我会找到证据的 |
[1:06:43] | I’m gonna call the police! | 我要去报警 |
[1:06:44] | – I’m gonna have you arrested! – This really isn’t a good time. | -让警察来抓你 -现在真不方便 |
[1:06:49] | This isn’t over, Katie! | 凯蒂 这事儿没完 |
[1:06:51] | I’ll be back! | 我会回来找你的 |
[1:06:53] | I’m gonna find out what’s been going on in this house, | 我无论如何要弄清楚 |
[1:06:56] | one way or another! | 你在这个房子里都干了什么 |
[1:06:57] | I’m not letting this go! You hear me? | 我不会放任不管的 你听到没 |
[1:06:59] | I’m not gonna lose my business over this! | 我不会任你毁了我的生意 |
[1:07:41] | Why isn’t this full? | 这瓶怎么少了 |
[1:07:59] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[1:08:02] | Hey, Katie! | 凯蒂 你在哪 |
[1:08:08] | – Didn’t you hear me? – Hi, sorry. I was making tea. | -你没听到我喊你吗 -抱歉 我刚在泡茶 |
[1:08:11] | You want some? | 来点吗 |
[1:08:12] | No. I got you a present. | 不了 我给你买了一个礼物 |
[1:08:16] | A new phone? | 新手机吗 |
[1:08:17] | Yeah. Got one for each of us. | 对啊 一人一个 |
[1:08:20] | New numbers too. I figured the way things were going, | 换了新号码 我大概摸清整件事情了 |
[1:08:22] | we could both use a little privacy. | 我们都得有些隐私 |
[1:08:31] | We can’t keep them. | 不行的 不能留着这些 |
[1:08:35] | – Katie – Adam, no. | -凯蒂 -亚当 别说了 |
[1:08:37] | There is a dead man out there. He was murdered. | 那边还有个死人呢 被谋杀了 |
[1:08:42] | He stole those diamonds. | 他偷了钻石 |
[1:08:43] | And who knows what else he may have done, | 谁知道他还干过其他什么事 |
[1:08:45] | who he may have hurt. | 伤害过什么人 |
[1:08:47] | These things don’t just go away like they never happened. | 这种事不会随随便便就过去的 |
[1:08:50] | – The police must be looking for him. – Don’t you get this? | -警察肯定在找他 -你还不明白吗 |
[1:08:53] | Doyle stole the diamonds, | 道尔偷了钻石 |
[1:08:55] | got himself shot, and then he died out there all by himself. | 被人射伤 然后死在那里 |
[1:08:58] | It’s like– It’s like he fell down a well. | 这就好比 好比一个人掉下井摔死了 |
[1:09:02] | Two years later, | 过个两年 |
[1:09:04] | nobody knows what happened to him | 谁还会知道发生过什么 |
[1:09:05] | or the diamonds. We can do whatever we want. | 我们想干嘛干嘛 |
[1:09:11] | – What are you doing? – I’m calling Detective Chesler. | -你干什么 -给切斯勒警探打电话 |
[1:09:13] | – We need to tell her – No! Wait! | -我们得告诉她 -别 等等 |
[1:09:15] | Wait, just– Okay, hang on. | 等等 等等 |
[1:09:17] | Just listen to me for just a second. | 等等 你听我说 |
[1:09:20] | Okay, ask yourself. | 你仔细想想 |
[1:09:21] | What the heckwas Doyle doing here in the first place? | 道尔当初来这里干什么 |
[1:09:24] | Why take some crappy gardening job | 他要是想偷钻石 |
[1:09:26] | if he’s planning to steal a fortune in diamonds? | 为什么来这里当个奇怪的园丁 |
[1:09:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:31] | Some old guy’s house digging up weeds | 找个老头的花园种种花 |
[1:09:33] | is the last place that anybody’s gonna come looking for him. | 是最不引人关注的 没有人会找到他 |
[1:09:36] | I mean, think about it. Why else wouldn’t he cash the checks? | 你仔细想想 他为什么不把支票兑现 |
[1:09:40] | He didn’t want to leave a paper trail. | 不想留痕迹 |
[1:09:42] | That way he sets up the big score. | 这样他目的就达成了 |
[1:09:45] | Nobody knows about this place and he can just hide here | 没人会找到这里 他就可以躲着 |
[1:09:48] | for as long as he needs to. | 想躲多久都可以 |
[1:09:50] | Although, I’m sure that getting shot and dying out there | 不过 被射伤然后死在那里 |
[1:09:53] | was probably not a part of the plan. | 很显然不是计划的一部分 |
[1:09:54] | That doesn’t change anything. | 说这些也没用 |
[1:09:56] | We can’t keep those diamonds. | 我们不能留着那些钻石 |
[1:09:58] | All right, so what about the money? | 行啊 那钱怎么办 |
[1:10:01] | What are we gonna do about that? | 那些我们怎么处理 |
[1:10:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:10:03] | If we do this, then the police put us under a microscope, | 把钻石交出去 警察肯定会仔细盘问我们 |
[1:10:06] | so how is that going to look? | 然后你觉得这笔钱成了什么 |
[1:10:08] | We took the money from here and then we hid it in the bank. | 我们拿了钱 藏在银行 |
[1:10:10] | What are they gonna think? | 警察会怎么想 |
[1:10:11] | We’ll explain it to them. | 我们可以解释 |
[1:10:14] | Tell them it was Leonard’s money, | 说那是莱昂纳德的钱 |
[1:10:15] | that it was his safety net. | 他存着以备不时之需 |
[1:10:17] | All right, and then what? | 然后呢 |
[1:10:18] | ‘Cause you heard what the lawyer said. | 你也知道那个律师怎么说的 |
[1:10:19] | Even if they believe us, | 就算他们信了 |
[1:10:20] | even if we don’t end up in jail, | 就算没进监狱 |
[1:10:22] | we could still lose this place. | 这个房子也不归我们了 |
[1:10:24] | We don’t need this house, Adam! | 亚当 我们不一定非要这个房子啊 |
[1:10:27] | We don’t need any of this. | 这里的东西我们都可以不要 |
[1:10:28] | Okay? As long as we have each other, | 好吗 我们有彼此还不够吗 |
[1:10:32] | we’re going to be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:10:33] | All right? | 没事就行吗 |
[1:10:34] | I’m done with all right. | 谁要没事啊 |
[1:10:37] | That’s not enough anymore. | 仅仅没事怎么够 |
[1:10:38] | I told you. I’m not going back to the way things were before. | 我说了 我绝不要回到原来的生活 |
[1:10:41] | And what about that man out there? | 那那个死人怎么办 |
[1:10:42] | What are we supposed to do about that? | 那个死人怎么处理 |
[1:10:45] | Pretend it never happened? | 假装什么事也没发生吗 |
[1:10:46] | I’ll take care of it. | 我去处理 |
[1:10:48] | How? How are you gonna do that? | 怎么 你怎么处理 |
[1:10:52] | This house | 这个房子 |
[1:10:54] | belongs to us now. | 现在是我们的了 |
[1:10:55] | Okay, this is our future. | 好吗 这就是我们的未来 |
[1:10:58] | I’m not gonna let anybody take that away from us. | 我不会让任何人夺走它 |
[1:11:06] | Look, everything is gonna be okay. | 听着 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:11:13] | I’ll take care of this for you. | 手机 我会替你处理 |
[1:12:48] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[1:12:51] | Someone’s in the house. | 有人进来了 |
[1:12:54] | Where did you get that? | 你哪来的枪 |
[1:13:08] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[1:13:09] | – Don’t. – Don’t move. | -不要 -你别动 |
[1:13:11] | We need to call 911. | 我们得报警 |
[1:13:27] | Freeze, asshole! | 别动 混蛋 |
[1:13:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:13:39] | Calvern. | 卡尔文 |
[1:13:57] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩在哪 |
[1:14:03] | How are you holding up, Katie? | 凯蒂 你还好吗 |
[1:14:06] | Detective Chesler. | 切斯勒警探 |
[1:14:09] | Hell of a thing. | 这都什么事儿啊 |
[1:14:14] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[1:14:15] | Yeah, that’s what they’re saying. | 是啊 他们也是这么说 |
[1:14:19] | Either way, law says it’s self-defense, so… | 不管怎样 法律上这算是正当防卫 |
[1:14:23] | It still makes you wonder. | 但是 你还是会疑惑 |
[1:14:25] | What was going through his head? | 他脑子里在想什么 |
[1:14:28] | Why would he do something like that? | 他为什么那么做 |
[1:14:31] | Just let himself into the house? | 就为了闯入这个屋子吗 |
[1:14:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:14:41] | Something had to set him off. | 他这么做 一定有什么原因 |
[1:14:46] | I know none of this is you, Katie. | 我知道这都与你无关 凯蒂 |
[1:14:50] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:51] | Everything was fine around here until Adam started work. | 在亚当来这里工作之前 一切都很好 |
[1:14:55] | So you can tell me whatever is going on. | 不管发生了什么 你都可以告诉我 |
[1:14:58] | I know that none of it is you. | 我知道这不关你的事 |
[1:15:00] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[1:15:02] | I know about your money problems. | 我知道你需要钱 |
[1:15:04] | I know what that does to people. | 我了解那种感受 |
[1:15:07] | I know about the big check | 我知道你从韦尔斯利先生那里 |
[1:15:08] | that you deposited from Mr. Wellsley. | 获得了一大笔钱 |
[1:15:10] | You don’t understand. | 你根本不懂 |
[1:15:11] | Okay, don’t say anything, Katie. Just– | 好吧 你先别急着说 凯蒂 |
[1:15:13] | Just listen for a second. | 先听我说 |
[1:15:15] | Because… | 因为 |
[1:15:17] | could be that… | 这笔钱 也许 |
[1:15:19] | it was a loan, | 是借给你的 |
[1:15:21] | maybe it was a gift, who’s to say? | 也可能是个礼物 谁说得清呢 |
[1:15:22] | But I want you to put yourself in my shoes. | 但是 我希望你站在我的角度 |
[1:15:25] | The big picture. | 来看整件事 |
[1:15:26] | How all of a sudden, everything just drops in your lap. | 怎么突然间 这些事就发生在你身上了 |
[1:15:30] | – I told you – I mean, here I am, | -我告诉过你 -我在这里 |
[1:15:32] | the coroner tells me that the old guy died in his sleep. | 验尸官说 那个老人是在睡梦中死去的 |
[1:15:35] | You tell me what his last wish was. And I figure, sure, why not? | 你又说了他的遗愿 我觉得这没什么不妥 |
[1:15:40] | But it is not until after he’s cremated | 但是 你在他火化之后 |
[1:15:44] | that you find a will. | 才找到一份遗嘱 |
[1:15:45] | I didn’t find it, I didn’t even know about it. | 不是我找到的 我根本就不知道有遗嘱 |
[1:15:48] | And I don’t even have a body. | 尸体已经没有了 |
[1:15:51] | I can’t even prove that he didn’t die a natural death. | 我甚至无法证明他是不是自然死亡 |
[1:15:58] | I mean I gotta tell you, it’s starting to keep me up at night. | 我得告诉你 这些疑惑让我难以入睡 |
[1:16:00] | I would never hurt Leonard. | 我绝对不会伤害莱昂纳德 |
[1:16:02] | I am not talking about you. | 我不是说你 |
[1:16:04] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:06] | Has Adam ever mentioned anyone | 亚当有没有提起过 |
[1:16:08] | by the name of Gaskin, a Ray Gaskin? | 一个姓贾斯金的人 雷·贾斯金 |
[1:16:15] | I know that name. | 我知道那个名字 |
[1:16:16] | ‘Cause he tried to rob the diner that night, | 那晚他打算抢劫餐厅 |
[1:16:18] | and he also worked as a janitor at the university | 同时他也是大学里的清洁工 |
[1:16:21] | while Adam was taking classes. | 恰巧在亚当上课的大学 |
[1:16:23] | – No, that’s not… No. – Okay. | -不 不可能 -好吧 |
[1:16:26] | It’s a big school. Maybe they never met. | 学校那么大 也许他们不认识 |
[1:16:30] | But sooner or later… | 但是 |
[1:16:32] | Adam is going to screw up. | 亚当早晚会露出马脚 |
[1:16:34] | It’s only a matter of time. | 迟早的事 |
[1:16:36] | Don’t let him take you down with him. | 别跟他继续犯错 |
[1:16:38] | You come to me. | 跟我合作 |
[1:16:46] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:16:49] | They wanna talk to you. | 他们想和你谈谈 |
[1:17:10] | Hell of a thing. | 这都什么事儿啊 |
[1:17:28] | – Katie! – Hey. | -凯蒂 -你好 |
[1:17:30] | I heard what happened. Are you all right? | 事情我都听说了 你还好吗 |
[1:17:31] | I’ve been trying to call you. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[1:17:33] | My number’s been changed. | 我换了手机号 |
[1:17:35] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[1:17:37] | – Yeah. Come upstairs. – Okay. | -好 上楼吧 -好 |
[1:17:41] | And this Detective Chesler, do you believe her? | 你相信这个切斯勒警探说的吗 |
[1:17:43] | Is it possible that Adam had anything to do | 亚当真的与那晚 |
[1:17:45] | with what happened at the diner that night? | 餐厅发生的事情有关吗 |
[1:17:47] | I don’t know what to believe. | 我不知道该相信什么 |
[1:17:51] | Did Adam have any problems with Mr. Wellsley? | 亚当和韦尔斯利先生之间有矛盾吗 |
[1:17:55] | – Any issues? – No. | -有冲突吗 -没有 |
[1:17:57] | No, nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[1:18:00] | If the police suspect | 如果警察怀疑 |
[1:18:01] | that Adam had anything to do with his death, | 亚当与他的死有关 |
[1:18:04] | they’ll try to find a motive. | 他们会努力寻找杀人动机 |
[1:18:06] | They’re gonna try to claim that he hurried things along. | 警方会宣称 他表现得太迫不及待了 |
[1:18:11] | He hated being poor. | 他讨厌当穷人 |
[1:18:13] | Okay, listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[1:18:14] | If Chesler thinks she can make a case, | 如果切斯勒想要立案 |
[1:18:16] | she’s not gonna waste any time. | 她绝对不会浪费时间 |
[1:18:18] | She’s gonna try to get a warrant | 她会立马申请搜查令 |
[1:18:19] | and search the house right away. | 去搜查房子 |
[1:18:20] | Can she do that? | 她能那么做吗 |
[1:18:21] | You need to be asking yourself, will she find anything? | 你要扪心自问 她会找到什么吗 |
[1:18:30] | You need to promise me. | 你得答应我 |
[1:18:33] | Promise me | 向我保证 |
[1:18:35] | that you’ll help Adam too. | 你也会帮助亚当 |
[1:18:44] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[1:18:46] | What? | 什么 |
[1:18:49] | The money. | 那些钱 |
[1:18:51] | Adam must have taken it. | 一定是亚当拿走了 |
[1:18:53] | That’s what you found? Cash? | 这就是你们之前找到的 现金吗 |
[1:18:58] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[1:19:01] | Almost $100,000… | 大概有10万美金 |
[1:19:03] | in the attic. | 在阁楼里 |
[1:19:05] | We thought it was stolen at first but… | 开始我们认为有人要来偷钱 但是 |
[1:19:07] | And then what changed your mind? | 为什么改变想法了呢 |
[1:19:12] | The diamonds. | 钻石 |
[1:19:14] | So you found diamonds in the house? | 所以你们在房子里 找到了钻石 |
[1:19:17] | In the living space above the garage. | 在车库上方的小屋里 |
[1:19:24] | Does Adam have these diamonds? | 钻石在亚当那里吗 |
[1:19:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:19:30] | You need to stop him. | 你必须阻止他 |
[1:19:33] | What? Why? | 阻止什么 为什么 |
[1:19:34] | He knows you suspect something. | 他知道你怀疑了 |
[1:19:35] | That’s why he took the money. | 所以才拿走了钱 |
[1:19:36] | He’s gonna disappear and throws you to the cops. | 他要跑路 把你扔给警察 |
[1:19:38] | No, Adam would never do that. | 不 亚当不会那样做的 |
[1:19:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[1:19:43] | You need to find him, | 你得找到他 |
[1:19:44] | bring him to the house and then call me. | 带他回家 然后打电话给我 |
[1:19:47] | You’re not coming with me? | 你不跟我一起吗 |
[1:19:48] | I need to hold off Detective Chesler. | 我要拖住切斯勒警探 |
[1:19:50] | I don’t want her serving the search warrant | 我不想让她在亚当回来前 |
[1:19:52] | till we know Adam’s in the house. | 拿到搜查令 |
[1:20:17] | – Detective Chesler. – Detective Johnson. | -切斯勒警探 -约翰逊警探 |
[1:20:19] | What have we got? | 发现了什么吗 |
[1:20:20] | Garbage truck was making its rounds this morning, called it in. | 垃圾车今早清理时发现尸体 随即报警 |
[1:20:24] | – How long’s he been in there? – ME’s still en route. | -尸体在这多久了 -法医还没到 |
[1:20:27] | You beat him here. | 你就先到了 |
[1:20:29] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:20:31] | Why did you call me? | 为什么叫我来 |
[1:20:33] | There was a backpack next to the vic. | 死者旁边有个揹包 |
[1:20:35] | Inside we found an old laundry receipt. | 我们在里面发现了一张旧的洗衣收据 |
[1:20:38] | It’s pretty faded, but… | 已经褪色了 但是 |
[1:20:40] | the address matches the name from one of your cases. | 地址跟你另一个案子中的名字对得上 |
[1:20:43] | What’s the name? | 哪个名字 |
[1:20:44] | Leonard Wellsley. | 莱昂纳德·韦尔斯利 |
[1:21:04] | Come on, Adam, pick up. | 拜托 亚当 接电话 |
[1:21:18] | – Where’ve you been? – Adam! | -你去哪了 -亚当 |
[1:21:19] | I’m up half the night talking to the cops. | 我整晚都在被警察问话 |
[1:21:22] | I wake up in the morning, you’re already gone. | 早上起来 你已经不见了 |
[1:21:24] | There’s no note. You haven’t answered your phone all day. | 没有留言 一整天你也不接电话 |
[1:21:26] | – Where’ve you been, Katie? – The bank. | -你去哪了 凯蒂 -银行 |
[1:21:29] | That’s one of the things I need to talk to you about. | 我正要跟你说这事儿呢 |
[1:21:32] | Why did you take the money? | 为什么把钱拿走 |
[1:21:33] | Cause we’re in a lot of trouble. | 因为我们有麻烦了 |
[1:21:34] | Checked up on that real estate agent, Hayden. | 我查了那个叫海登的房产经纪人 |
[1:21:37] | I mean, what’s this guy’s deal? | 他到底是干什么的 |
[1:21:38] | Why’s he so interested in selling this particular house? | 为什么对这个房子这么感兴趣 |
[1:21:41] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[1:21:42] | There’s no record of a Mickey Hayden | 这个米奇·海登根本不是 |
[1:21:43] | getting a real estate license. | 房地产经纪人 |
[1:21:45] | – What? – It tunrs out he just got released from prison. | -什么 -他刚刚出狱 |
[1:21:47] | Did a couple years for robbing a jewelry store. | 因为抢劫珠宝店被关了好几年 |
[1:21:50] | Jewelry? | 珠宝 |
[1:21:51] | One of those spots downtown. Doesn’t even use a gun. | 一直在闹市区作案 连枪都没用 |
[1:21:53] | He just sweet talks his way through the security door, | 他只需要巧舌如簧地混过安检 |
[1:21:56] | then he blindsides the armed guard, | 然后出其不意地袭击安保人员 |
[1:21:58] | does some old school, like, smash-and-grab. | 开始打砸抢劫 那套老戏码 |
[1:22:00] | Sixty seconds, comes out with three million dollars | 六十秒就抢走价值三百万美元的钻石 |
[1:22:03] | in loose diamonds that were never recovered. | 一颗都没被追回 |
[1:22:06] | – That’s why he was here. – Hang on, it gets better. | -这就是他出现的原因 -还没完 |
[1:22:09] | Cops think that he had an accomplice that they never found. | 警察认为 他还有一个没被发现的同伙 |
[1:22:11] | You wanna take a wild guess? | 要不要猜一猜 |
[1:22:14] | This other guy gets shot during the burglary, | 他的同伙在抢劫中被击中 |
[1:22:16] | then he gets away. | 之后逃走了 |
[1:22:17] | Doyle got away with the diamonds. | 道尔拿走了钻石 |
[1:22:20] | And… | 然后 |
[1:22:22] | there’s only one other person who could’ve known about it. | 只有一个人知道这一切 |
[1:22:26] | The one who shot him. | 就是开枪的那个人 |
[1:22:30] | Hayden. | 海登 |
[1:22:30] | This bastard didn’t bother to use a fake name. | 那家伙都懒得用假名 |
[1:22:33] | What did he think? We weren’t smart enough to figure it out? | 他怎么想的 我们智商不够搞不明白吗 |
[1:22:35] | We have to call the police. | 我们得报警 |
[1:22:36] | No, the only thing that we need to do | 不 我们唯一应该做的 |
[1:22:38] | is get the hell out of dodge. | 就是赶快离开这里 |
[1:22:40] | We got plenty of travel money, so… | 我们有很多钱 所以 |
[1:22:42] | сan you go pack some stuff up real fast? | 你能快去收拾东西吗 |
[1:22:43] | I’m gonna go get cleaned up. | 我去清理一下 |
[1:22:47] | You were never gonna leave me. | 你不会离开我的 |
[1:22:50] | What? No, why would I ever leave you? | 说什么呢 我为什么要离开你 |
[1:22:56] | Get changed. | 去吧 |
[1:23:18] | Hi, Julia. | 朱莉娅你好 |
[1:23:19] | It’s Katie. | 我是凯蒂 |
[1:23:22] | Yeah, he’s here, but… | 对 他在这 但是 |
[1:23:24] | listen, it wasn’t him. | 听着 不是他干的 |
[1:23:30] | Where are they? | 钻石在哪呢 |
[1:23:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:23:34] | Call him out here. | 把他叫出来 |
[1:23:40] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[1:23:43] | Adam | 亚当 |
[1:23:48] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[1:23:52] | Right here, baby. | 宝贝 我在这 |
[1:23:54] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[1:23:55] | Look, I just want the diamonds. | 我只要那些钻石 |
[1:23:57] | I said let her go. | 我说了放开她 |
[1:23:59] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this. | 这一刻我已经等了很久了 |
[1:24:02] | So how about you just tell me where they are? | 不如你告诉我钻石在哪里 |
[1:24:04] | Some place you’re never gonna find them. | 在一个你永远也找不到的地方 |
[1:24:07] | Are you gonna shoot me, kid? | 小子 你想要射我吗 |
[1:24:09] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:24:10] | ‘Cause if I just give you the diamonds, | 如果我就这样吧钻石给了你 |
[1:24:11] | you’ll shoot both of us. | 你是不会放过我们的 |
[1:24:13] | Here’s the thing though. | 情况是这样的 |
[1:24:15] | Even if you hit me from there… | 即使你射中了我 |
[1:24:17] | my gun’s gonna go off, | 我的枪也会走火 |
[1:24:18] | and it’s gonna blow a hole in her the size of your head. | 在她身上打一个像你脑袋一样大的洞 |
[1:24:21] | And we don’t want that now, do we? | 我们不想让那样的事情发生 是吧 |
[1:24:24] | So, let’s just talk about this. | 所以我们不如谈谈钻石吧 |
[1:24:30] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[1:24:55] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[1:25:08] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[1:25:10] | No! | 不 |
[1:25:11] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[1:25:13] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[1:25:14] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[1:25:16] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[1:25:17] | Please. | 求你别离开我 |
[1:25:18] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[1:25:21] | …in the garden. | 在花园里 |
[1:25:22] | Stay with me, baby. | 宝贝 别离开我 |
[1:25:44] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[1:25:49] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[1:25:54] | Here, Katie. | 来 凯蒂 |
[1:26:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:26:02] | Here, sit. | 来 坐下 |
[1:26:10] | Katie, listen. | 凯蒂 听着 |
[1:26:12] | We need to look for the diamonds before the police get here. | 我们要在警察赶到之前找到钻石 |
[1:26:15] | Do you understand? | 你清楚吗 |
[1:26:17] | It’s the only way we can explain what happened | 这是唯一既不连累你 |
[1:26:19] | without implicating you. | 又能把事解释清楚的办法 |
[1:26:24] | Adam never would have hurt Leonard. | 绝不是亚当杀害莱昂纳德的 |
[1:26:25] | Katie, the diamonds. | 凯蒂 钻石要紧 |
[1:26:27] | How could I have ever thought that? | 我怎么会想得到 |
[1:26:30] | It was Hayden. | 凶手肯定是海登 |
[1:26:33] | Hayden…killed him with an overdose. | 海登让莱昂纳德服药过量而死 |
[1:26:38] | He read the logbook, the one I kept for Leonard’s medication. | 他看了我记录莱昂纳德用药的日志 |
[1:26:43] | I found the empty pill bottle. | 我找到了空药瓶 |
[1:26:44] | How do you know it was Hayden? | 你怎么知道就是海登 |
[1:26:46] | Leonard used to tell me all the time | 莱昂纳德从前总和我说 |
[1:26:48] | that he could hear someone in the house, | 他能听到房子里有人 |
[1:26:50] | but I never– I… | 但我从未 我 |
[1:26:52] | It was Hayden. | 那个人就是海登 |
[1:26:54] | Looking for the diamonds. | 他在找钻石 |
[1:26:56] | -He couldn’t find them. – But you did? | -可是他没能找到 -但你找到了 |
[1:26:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:27:03] | Why did Hayden shoot Doyle? | 为什么海登要射杀道尔 |
[1:27:06] | Why didn’t– Why didn’t he end up with the diamonds? | 为什么他最终没得到钻石 |
[1:27:12] | Because he wasn’t half as smart as he wanted you to think. | 因为他还没你想象的一半聪明 |
[1:27:17] | I mean how smart do you have to be | 你要多聪明 |
[1:27:19] | to decide to rip off your partner, | 才会决定抢了你的同伙 |
[1:27:21] | shoot him while the cops are rolling up, | 并在警察快来的时候开枪打他 |
[1:27:23] | and he still gets away with three million dollars in diamonds? | 而你的同伙还是带着值三百万的钻石溜了 |
[1:27:27] | Meanwhile, you get busted and spend two years in prison. | 与此同时 你被逮捕还坐了两年牢 |
[1:27:41] | I never told you how much the diamonds are worth. | 我从未告诉你那些钻石值多少钱 |
[1:27:55] | -What are you doing? – Look, okay, I paid my dues. | -你在干什么 -好吧 该做的我都做了 |
[1:27:58] | Okay, I spent ten years as a public defender. | 我曾经作了十年公设辩护人 |
[1:28:01] | How do you think I got Hayden’s case? | 不然你以为我怎么接了海登的案子 |
[1:28:03] | I knew he was an idiot. | 我知道他是个傻子 |
[1:28:05] | But I believed his story. | 但我相信他的故事 |
[1:28:07] | And we had an agreement, an understanding, | 我们达成了一个协定 |
[1:28:08] | and, of course, he messes everything up. | 不出所料 他又搞砸了 |
[1:28:10] | I plea bargained his charges down to two years. | 我帮他把牢狱之灾降为两年 |
[1:28:13] | I traced Doyle back to when he worked for Leonard. | 我追溯道尔到他为莱昂纳德工作的时候 |
[1:28:15] | But the only thing that I couldn’t figure out | 但我唯一弄不明白的是 |
[1:28:17] | was where he was. | 他去哪儿了 |
[1:28:21] | Turns out Doyle was dead. | 原来道尔已经死了 |
[1:28:24] | You helped kill Leonard? | 你是杀害莱昂纳德的帮凶吗 |
[1:28:27] | No, I had nothing to do with that, okay? | 我与那件事没有关系 好吗 |
[1:28:30] | That was all Hayden. He got impatient. | 那全是海登干的 他等不及了 |
[1:28:32] | He wanted to hurry things along, | 他想独自赶紧干完这些事 |
[1:28:33] | but I did have to do some fast maneuvering | 但我确实不得不随机应变 |
[1:28:35] | to cover up for him. | 来给他打掩护 |
[1:28:38] | The will. | 那份遗嘱 |
[1:28:42] | It isn’t real, is it? | 它是假的吧 |
[1:28:43] | It’s real enough. | 它真得不能再真了 |
[1:28:45] | With no one to contest it, what’s the difference? | 没人对它提出质疑 有什么区别吗 |
[1:28:48] | Look, I’m sure Leonard would’ve given you | 我确信如果莱昂纳德还活着 |
[1:28:49] | the house if he was alive, | 他也会把房子留给你的 |
[1:28:50] | but that is beside the point. | 但这不是重点 |
[1:28:53] | Right now, I need you to tell me where the diamonds are. | 现在我要你告诉我钻石藏在哪里了 |
[1:28:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:29:03] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[1:29:05] | Adam hid them. | 是亚当藏的 |
[1:29:07] | I really don’t know where they are. | 我的确不知道钻石在哪 |
[1:29:09] | But I wouldn’t tell you if I did. | 但我知道也不会告诉你的 |
[1:29:15] | You know, that’s what I really liked about you. | 这就是我最喜欢你的地方 |
[1:29:18] | It was never about the money. | 从不为金钱所摆布 |
[1:29:22] | But I’m sure they’ll turn up. | 但我确信钻石会现形的 |
[1:29:25] | These things always do. | 这些东西总是这样 |
[1:29:28] | – Katie? – Detective! | -凯蒂 -警探 |
[1:29:31] | I’m Julia Byron-Kim. | 我是朱莉娅·拜伦-金 |
[1:29:33] | I’m Ms. Franklin’s attorney. | 我是富兰克林女士的律师 |
[1:29:35] | Well, Ms. Byron-Kim, | 拜伦-金女士 |
[1:29:38] | I’m gonna need you to step out so I can see both your hands. | 请你站出来 让我看见你的双手 |
[1:29:40] | If you just give me a minute to explain on behalf of my client. | 请给我几分钟让我代表委托人解释一下 |
[1:29:43] | Show me your hands. Right now! | 把双手伸出来 马上 |
[1:29:44] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[1:29:46] | – Detective, if you would just listen – Look out! | -警探 请听我说 -小心 |
[1:30:02] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[1:30:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:30:12] | You’re okay, sweetie. You’re okay. | 你安全了 亲爱的 你安全了 |
[1:30:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:30:18] | Let’s get you out of here, come on. | 走 我们离开这里 |
[1:30:25] | This is Detective Chesler. | 我是切斯勒警探 |
[1:30:28] | I’m requesting a back-up and an ambulance at 127 Queens. | 皇后大道127号需要支援和一辆救护车 |
[1:30:56] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[1:30:59] | – Hey. – Detective. | -你好 -警探 |
[1:31:01] | Sorry, I tried knocking. | 抱歉 我试着敲门了 |
[1:31:04] | Sorry, I was… | 对不起 我 |
[1:31:06] | a million miles away. | 离房子八丈远 |
[1:31:08] | A young cedar. | 一颗小雪松 |
[1:31:09] | This is a nice spot. | 这是个好地方 |
[1:31:10] | – Lots of sun. – Yeah, I think so. | -阳光充足 -是的 我也觉得 |
[1:31:14] | – It’s good to see you. – And it’s good to see you. | -很高兴遇见你 -我也是 |
[1:31:19] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来美丽极了 |
[1:31:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:21] | Yeah, we’re… | 是啊 我们 |
[1:31:23] | We’re doing well. | 我们很好 |
[1:31:26] | Well I just, I came by to let you know | 我只是来告诉你 |
[1:31:28] | that the case is officially closed. | 已经正式结案了 |
[1:31:31] | Mickey Hayden and Julia Byron-Kim | 只有米奇·海登和朱莉娅·拜伦-金 |
[1:31:33] | are the only suspects on record. | 是记录在案的嫌疑人 |
[1:31:36] | So your baby won’t grow up to someday find out | 你的孩子长大后不会突然发现 |
[1:31:38] | her father had a criminal history. | 她父亲有案底 |
[1:31:41] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[1:31:47] | We’ve been through that place a half a dozen times, | 我们已经在房子里找了无数次了 |
[1:31:50] | top to bottom. | 翻了个底朝天 |
[1:31:53] | Still can’t figure it out. | 却还没有找到钻石的下落 |
[1:31:55] | He didn’t tell me. | 他没告诉我 |
[1:31:56] | I really don’t know where Adam hid the diamonds. | 我确实不知道亚当把钻石藏在哪了 |
[1:32:01] | I’m sorry, though. I wish I did. | 非常抱歉 尽管我希望我知道 |
[1:32:09] | Take care of yourself, Katie. | 凯蒂 你自己保重 |
[1:32:11] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:32:52] | ♪ Nothing’s what it seems, girl ♪ | ♪ 姑娘 没什么大不了 ♪ |
[1:32:58] | ♪ You have the strength to rise ♪ | ♪ 要有勇气振作 ♪ |
[1:33:04] | ♪ You shine like a beacon ♪ | ♪ 你像灯塔一样闪耀夺目 ♪ |
[1:33:10] | ♪ The light pours from your eyes ♪ | ♪ 光芒从你的眼眸倾泻而出 ♪ |
[1:33:16] | ♪ The city is a jungle ♪ | ♪ 城市是个丛林 ♪ |
[1:33:22] | ♪ But the spirit cuts right through ♪ | ♪ 但灵魂可以披荆斩棘 ♪ |
[1:33:28] | ♪ You shine like a beacon ♪ | ♪ 你像灯塔一样闪耀夺目 ♪ |
[1:33:34] | ♪ Like the love light rushing through ♪ | ♪ 让爱在生活中流淌 ♪ |
[1:33:39] | ♪ Get on your feet ♪ | ♪ 爬起来 ♪ |
[1:33:45] | ♪ Get on your feet and make a stand ♪ | ♪ 靠自己站起来 ♪ |
[1:33:51] | ♪ Take on the fight, the town, the world ♪ | ♪ 去斗争 在镇上 在世界 ♪ |
[1:33:54] | ♪ Now you’re invincible ♪ | ♪ 你已所向披靡 ♪ |
[1:33:59] | ♪ Get on your feet ♪ | ♪ 爬起来 ♪ |
[1:34:01] | ♪ And I’ll be standing next to you ♪ | ♪ 我将与你并肩同行 ♪ |
[1:34:10] | ♪ Nothing’s what it seems, girl ♪ | ♪ 姑娘 没什么大不了 ♪ |
[1:34:16] | ♪ You have the wings to fly ♪ | ♪ 你有一双飞翔的翅膀 ♪ |
[1:34:22] | ♪ You rise up like a demon ♪ | ♪ 你像恶魔一样升空 ♪ |
[1:34:28] | ♪ The wind will lift you high ♪ | ♪ 被风托到更高的地方 ♪ |
[1:34:34] | ♪ The city is a jungle ♪ | ♪ 城市是个丛林 ♪ |
[1:34:40] | ♪ But the spirit cuts right through ♪ | ♪ 但灵魂可以披荆斩棘 ♪ |
[1:34:46] | ♪ You rise up like a demon ♪ | ♪ 你像恶魔一样升空 ♪ |
[1:34:52] | ♪ Let the love take over you ♪ | ♪ 让爱将你吞没 ♪ |
[1:34:57] | ♪ Get on your feet ♪ | ♪ 爬起来 ♪ |
[1:35:03] | ♪ Get on your feet and make a stand ♪ | ♪ 靠自己站起来 ♪ |
[1:35:09] | ♪ Take on the fight, the town, the world ♪ | ♪ 去斗争 在镇上 在世界 ♪ |
[1:35:12] | ♪ Now you’re invincible ♪ | ♪ 你已所向披靡 ♪ |
[1:35:17] | ♪ Get on your feet ♪ | ♪ 爬起来 ♪ |
[1:35:19] | ♪ And I’ll be standing next to you ♪ | ♪ 我将与你并肩同行 ♪ |
[1:35:23] | ♪ Get on your feet ♪ | ♪ 爬起来 ♪ |
[1:35:25] | ♪ And I’ll always be loving you ♪ | ♪ 我会给予你我的爱 ♪ |
[1:35:29] | ♪ Get on your feet ♪ | ♪ 爬起来 ♪ |
[1:35:31] | ♪ And I’ll be standing next to you ♪ | ♪ 我将与你并肩同行 ♪ |
[1:35:35] | ♪ Get on your feet ♪ | ♪ 爬起来 ♪ |
[1:35:37] | ♪ And I’ll always be loving you ♪ | ♪ 我会给予你我的爱 ♪ |
[1:35:41] | ♪ Get on your feet ♪ | ♪ 爬起来 ♪ |
[1:35:45] | ♪ Get on your feet ♪ | ♪ 爬起来 ♪ |
[1:35:51] | ♪ Get on your feet and make a stand ♪ | ♪ 靠自己站起来 ♪ |
[1:35:57] | ♪ Get on your feet ♪ | ♪ 爬起来 ♪ |
[1:36:03] | ♪ Get on your feet And make a stand ♪ | ♪ 靠自己站起来 ♪ |
[1:36:09] | ♪ Take on the fight, the town, the world ♪ | ♪ 去斗争 在镇上 在世界 ♪ |
[1:36:12] | ♪ Now you’re invincible ♪ | ♪ 你已所向披靡 ♪ |
[1:36:17] | ♪ Get on your feet ♪ | ♪ 爬起来 ♪ |
[1:36:19] | ♪ And I’ll be standing next to you ♪ | ♪ 我将与你并肩同行 ♪ |