英文名称:Dark Blue
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | All units, all frequencies, stand by. | 所有单位 所有频道 各就各位 |
[00:48] | Repeat, all units, all frequencies, stand by. | 重复 所有单位 所有频道 各就各位 |
[00:51] | All 16-Adam units, stand by. CHP are in pursuit. | 所有16-Adam组单位 就位 加州高速公路巡逻队正在追捕 |
[00:55] | Westbound 210 Freeway approaching Paxton. | 疑犯在210高速公路 向西行驶 接近派斯顿 |
[00:58] | Westbound 210 Freeway approaching Paxton. | 210高速公路 向西行驶 接近派斯顿 |
[01:07] | 16-Adam-12 reports vehicle is in excess of 100 miles an hour. | 16-Adam 12号报告 车速已超过每小时100英里 |
[01:12] | Vehicle is exiting the freeway at Paxton. | 疑犯在派斯顿下了高速公路 |
[01:15] | Repeat, vehicle is exiting the freeway at Paxton. | 重复 疑犯在派斯顿下了高速公路 |
[01:24] | Suspect is wanted for evading. | 疑犯超速行驶 拒不停车 |
[01:27] | All units stand by. | 所有单位 准备行动 |
[02:08] | It has been more than a year since the Rodney King beating. | 自罗德尼·金被打 已经有一年多时间过去了 |
[02:11] | The twelve jurors in the trial of the four white officers | 审判4名白人警官的12名陪审员 |
[02:14] | have just returned with a verdict | 经过数天充分的商讨 |
[02:16] | after deliberating for several days. | 已经带着裁决回到了这里 |
[02:18] | Right now what’s happening is that the four officers accused of assaulting Rodney King | 4名被控攻击罗德尼·金的警官 |
[02:22] | are on the way to the courthouse here in Simi Valley | 与他们的律师一起 |
[02:24] | along with their lawyers. | 正在前往西米谷的法庭的路上 |
[02:26] | As soon as they get here, the judge will call the jury | 他们一到这儿 法官就会召集陪审团 |
[02:28] | back into the courtroom | 回到法庭 |
[02:30] | and the clerk will begin to read the verdicts. | 法官助理将会宣读裁决 |
[02:32] | We expect it will happen very, very soon. | 我们期待着能够很快知道结果 |
[02:34] | What’s happening on the other side of the courthouse | 而在法庭大院的另一边 |
[02:36] | a large crowd is developing. | 人群越聚越大 |
[02:38] | These are people who have been monitoring this trial. | 他们一直关注着这次审判 |
[02:40] | They are anxious to find out what the verdict is. | 他们焦急着等待着裁决的结果 |
[03:40] | There it is. Come on. | 那儿就是快点儿 |
[03:42] | Hang a “U.” Turn around. | U形转弯转回去 |
[03:45] | Jack O’Hearts. That’s it. | 杰克欧哈特 就是它 |
[03:46] | They ain’t getting off. | 他们不会获释的 |
[03:48] | The jury don’t have fucking eyes? | 陪审团难道他妈的没长眼吗? |
[03:50] | Rodney King’s getting his ass beaten, man. | 罗德尼·金的屁股被打惨了 伙计 |
[03:53] | They beating the black out of homeboy’s ass. | 他们要打黑人 就专打那些土包子的屁股 |
[03:55] | Bust me. | 有种打我啊 |
[03:57] | You ragweed-mouth motherfucker. | 你个猪嘴鸟人 |
[03:58] | Check this shit out. I wouldn’t give a fuck | 仔细把这儿检查一下 我才不管什么他妈的 |
[04:01] | if it was motherfucking Martin Luther King | 如果是他妈的马丁·路德金 |
[04:03] | got clapped off, nigga, it don’t matter. | 被关了起来 尼加 那没关系 |
[04:04] | Ain’t no brothers on that jury out there, fucker. | 陪审团里没有我们黑人兄弟 操 |
[04:07] | It’s Simi Valley. | 那是西米谷 |
[04:08] | All good, decent white folk like yourself. | 不错 那儿都是些和你一样彬彬有礼的白人 |
[04:10] | That’s why they moved the venue. The cops are protected. | 所以他们改了审判点 那些条子是有保护的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1598个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:278个,六级词汇:138个,GRE词汇:158个,托福词汇:197个,考研词汇:306个,专四词汇:243个,专八词汇:46个, 所有生词标注共:568个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:13] | It’s on videotape. You can’t fuck with that. | 全被录下来了 你总不可能胡搞吧 |
[04:16] | They going down. | 他们下来了 |
[04:18] | If they go down, I’ll buy you some old-fashioned black pussy. | 如果他们完了 我出钱给你找个老黑妞 |
[04:22] | If them motherfuckers walk, you gotta spot me a ho. | 如果他们果真大摇大摆的走了出来 你一定得给我找一只鸡 |
[04:26] | And no white ho. I want a Puerto Rican. | 我不要白鸡 我要个波多黎各鸡 |
[04:30] | Where you gonna find a Puerto Rican in L.A.? | 在洛杉矶到哪儿给你找个波多黎各人? |
[04:32] | I’ll get you some Mexican shit. | 我给你找个墨西哥佬吧 |
[04:33] | I don’t want no clumsy-ass Mexican. | 我可不要笨拙的墨西哥佬 |
[04:36] | I want me a badass Puerto Rican bitch. | 我就要一个波多黎各婊子 |
[04:38] | I don’t give a fuck if you gotta swim. | 你要是觉得太难找 我可不管 |
[04:43] | Let’s shake. It’s about that time. | 我们快点吧 就这会儿干 |
[04:49] | We do this short, simple, and clean. | 我们要把活儿干得简短 简单 干净 |
[05:21] | Detective Keough | 寇夫探员 |
[05:23] | if you had a little time machine | 如果你有一台时间机器 |
[05:25] | and you could travel back to the day of the shooting | 并且你能回到开枪的那天 |
[05:28] | to the afternoon that you killed Mr. Robertson | 回到你杀罗伯逊先生的那个下午 |
[05:30] | I’d like to hear what you’d do differently. | 我想听听你会不会有不同的做法 |
[05:56] | I wouldn’t do anything differently, sir. | 我会做得完全一样 长官 |
[05:58] | He drew down on me. I did what I was trained to do. | 他袭击我 我只不过是照我受训时的做法做了 |
[06:01] | If anything, sir, I I really believe I should’ve acted quicker. | 如果有什么不同的话 我想我应该更早采取行动 |
[06:04] | The last man Robertson pulled a gun on isn’t with us anymore. | 最近一次被罗伯逊用枪指着的人已经 离开我们了 |
[06:07] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢 探员 |
[06:31] | I think we’ve kept Detective Keough long enough. | 我认为我们询问寇夫探员的时间够长的了 |
[06:35] | Chief Barcomb, I have a few questions. | 巴考伯警长 我还有一些问题 |
[06:40] | Fire away, Chief Holland. | 一直问下去吧 哈兰警长 |
[06:42] | I know it’s been a long day | 我知道今天很漫长 |
[06:45] | and I know those chairs aren’t well-padded | 我也知道椅子垫坐起来不很舒服 |
[06:48] | so I promise to be quick. | 所以我保证会尽快 |
[06:55] | You OK? | 你还好吧? |
[08:01] | Three weeks in SlS | 在特别调查小队才三个星期 |
[08:04] | and you’ve made your first kill. | 你就第一次杀了人 |
[08:06] | Would you say you’ve proven yourself? | 你会说你已经证明了你自己吗? |
[08:08] | Respectfully, sir | 尊敬的长官 |
[08:10] | I think the shooting board has to decide that. | 我想这应该由射击委员会来决定 |
[08:15] | Do you think it could’ve been avoided? | 你认为它是能避免的吗? |
[08:17] | No, sir, I don’t. | 不 长官 我不这样认为 |
[08:19] | It says here that you and your partner | 有一种说法 你和你的搭档 |
[08:21] | had Mr. Robertson bumper-locked | 在开枪前两天就 |
[08:23] | for two days before the shooting. | 已经盯上了罗伯逊先生 |
[08:25] | Why didn’t you bust him for the weapon? | 为什么不用非法持械的罪名逮捕他? |
[08:27] | Because we weren’t sure he had the weapon. | 因为我们不能确定他持有武器 |
[08:30] | The informant who told us that he was armed is highly unreliable. | 给我们消息的线人非常不可靠 |
[08:33] | But you tailed him anyway to the 680 man-hours. | 但是你们跟踪了他680个小时 |
[08:38] | He was on parole. You could’ve shaken him down | 他在假释期间 你们可以彻底搜查他 |
[08:41] | but instead you chooseto let a two-time felon stroll around downtown L.A | 但是你们却让一个有两次纪录的重罪犯人 在洛杉矶大街上闲逛 |
[08:46] | with a.357 Magnum stuck in his jeans. | 裤腰里还别着一支357口径的左轮 |
[08:49] | Why? Why? | 为什么? 为什么? |
[08:51] | We didn’t bust him because we didn’t want to get him on a bullshit weapons charge. | 我们不想简单用什么非法持械罪逮捕他 |
[08:56] | Thank you, Chief Holland. We have to wrap it up. | 谢谢 哈兰警长 我们必须结束这件事了 |
[08:59] | Officer Garcia, will you bring Sergeant Perry in? | 加西亚警官 请你把佩里警官叫进来 |
[09:05] | Sergeant Perry, we’rewe’re not quite through being up on you yet. | 佩里警官 我们还没有打扰完你呢 |
[09:09] | I have one final question before we adjourn. | 在休会前还有最后一个问题 |
[09:11] | Time machine, sir? | 时间机器 先生? |
[09:13] | Yes, the time machine. | 是的 时间机器 |
[09:15] | Chief, I’d get real proactive. | 长官 我早有准备 |
[09:18] | If I had a time machine | 如果我有时间机器 |
[09:20] | I’d go back a decade and take out G-Bone, | 我会回到10年前 杀掉G-Bone |
[09:22] | his street name, before he killed a man for $10. | 他的代号 在他为了10块钱杀人前 |
[09:27] | The time machine I’m talking about doesn’t go back that far. | 时间机器不会送你去那么远 |
[09:31] | It goes back one week | 它只送你去一星期前 |
[09:32] | to the day Detective Keough chose to use deadly force. | 去寇夫探员选择使用致命武器的那天 |
[09:36] | What would you change about that day only? | 关于那天 你有什么想要改变的吗? |
[09:39] | Nothing, sir. It was textbook. | 没有 先生 那件事规范地简直就是教科书 |
[09:42] | The end of the day the bullets were in the bad guys, not us. | 子弹击中的是坏人 不是我们 |
[09:45] | We expect department personnel to use deadly force, | 我们希望警界人员把开枪当作是 |
[09:48] | Only as a last resort, which in this case it was, sir. | 最后的手段 在这个事件上 它的确是最后的手段 先生 |
[09:51] | Bobby Keough’s a good cop with a lot of potential | 波比 寇夫是一个好警察 很有潜力 |
[09:54] | and he dropped a menace to society. | 而且他消除了一个威胁社会的人 |
[09:56] | It was a good call. | 这是个好事 |
[09:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:59] | Thank you, Sergeant Perry, Detective Keough. | 谢谢 佩里警官 寇夫探员 |
[10:02] | You gentlemen are dismissed. | 你们两个可以走了 |
[10:04] | We’ll issue our findings at 9 A.M. tomorrow morning. | 明天早上9点我们公布结论 |
[10:06] | Proceedings are closed. | 会议到此结束 |
[10:11] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[10:27] | It is the second full day of deliberations | 今天是陪审团全天审议 |
[10:29] | in the Rodney King beating trial. | 罗德尼·金被打一案的第2天 |
[10:31] | No word on when the jury might reach a decision. | 还没有任何有关陪审团何时会有结论的消息 |
[10:33] | Reporters, photographers and news media covering this case | 负责报导本案的记者 摄影师 新闻媒体 |
[10:36] | are sitting around outside in the parking lot of the courthouse | 都坐在法庭外的停车场里 |
[10:40] | are waiting until we get word that there is a verdict. | 等待法庭最终宣判结果 |
[10:43] | Reporting live from the Simi Valley courthouse in, | 来自西米谷法庭的现场报导 |
[10:46] | They should’ve wasted that worthless motherfucker’s ass. | 这些家伙只知道浪费口舌 |
[10:49] | Here. Settle your stomach. | 给你 填填肚子 |
[10:52] | Thanks, Jack. | 谢谢 杰克 |
[10:53] | -How’d my nephew perform? -He aced it. | -我侄子表现怎么样? -他表现得很好 |
[10:56] | Say hello to the department’s new poster boy. | 来和上警察部通报的小伙子打个招呼 |
[10:58] | No, I’m telling you, I’ll get suspended. | 不 我告诉你 我会被停职的 |
[11:00] | I’ll end up being a fucking security guard at Taco Bell. | 我最后只能在 塔克·贝尔当个他妈的警卫 |
[11:04] | Bobby, you go down, I go down. | 波比 如果你被停职 我也会被停职 |
[11:05] | I go down, Jack goes down. | 我被停职 杰克就会被停职 |
[11:07] | And Jack ain’t going down | 可杰克不会被停职 |
[11:08] | so have some faith in the system. | 所以要对这系统有点信心 |
[11:10] | A man is supposed to be nervous | 一个人第一次被射击委员会调查时 |
[11:11] | in front of his first shooting board. | 总会有点儿紧张的 |
[11:12] | Listen, kid. Here’s my advice | 听着 小子 |
[11:16] | for what it’s worth. | 我有一个很好的建议给你 就是 |
[11:18] | -Live with it! -Jesus Christ. | -接受它 活下去! -天那! |
[11:20] | -Good hands! -Held on to it. | -不错 不错 -端得很稳 坚持下去 |
[11:23] | I’m never going to live it down, am I? | 我永远也无法洗心革面 对吗? |
[11:26] | Don’t go getting sad and weepy on us. | 别悲观 |
[11:28] | One mistake means you’re human. | 犯第一个错误意味着你是常人 |
[11:31] | Two mistakes means you’re fired. | 犯第2个错误 你才会被炒鱿鱼 |
[11:33] | Holy shit. It’s a royal visit. | 喔 贵客驾到 |
[11:36] | Look what descended from the sixth floor. | 看看是什么贵客从6楼下来了 |
[11:38] | -Hey, Jimmy. -Jack. | -嘿 吉米 -杰克 |
[11:39] | How are you holding up, son? | 怎么样 小子 能应付吗? |
[11:41] | I’m good, sir. | 我很好 先生 |
[11:43] | You should’ve seen this kid. He was outstanding. | 杰克 你真该看看这孩子的表现 他棒极了 |
[11:45] | Ever thought about doing a tour with public affairs? | 即使来一次公务旅行 |
[11:48] | We could use a good-looking son of a bitch like you. | 我们也能用用你这个漂亮的小子 |
[11:51] | He’s a good young cop, Jimmy, and he’s mine. | 他是个年轻的好警察 吉米 他是我的人 |
[11:53] | Er, it’s right. So, | 没错 |
[11:57] | The board voted. | 委员会结论出来了 |
[12:06] | In policy. | 合乎用枪规范 |
[12:10] | You’re off the hook, kid. | 你解脱了 小子 |
[12:12] | -There you go. -Congratulations. | -你们就享受吧 -恭喜 |
[12:14] | Have a cigar. | 来支雪茄吧 |
[12:17] | The report will be ready in the morning. | 报告会在明早宣布 |
[12:18] | You guys can get back into the field. | 你们可以回岗位了 |
[12:20] | So, the vote | 那么 投票是 |
[12:26] | The vote was four to one. | 投票是4比1 |
[12:28] | What? Who the fuck pissed backwards, Holland? | 什么? 谁他妈的投反对票 哈兰? |
[12:31] | Affirmatron. | 没错 |
[12:33] | I’d like to see his bald-headed black ass | 真希望看到他的光头和黑屁股 |
[12:35] | back in a radio car in South Central. | 回到中南区的巡逻车里去 |
[12:37] | We don’t need that shit. | 我们不需要这些废话 |
[12:39] | He actually said “out of policy”? | 他确实说了不合规范? |
[12:41] | Holland began contacting outside agencies a month ago. | 哈兰一个月前开始和外部机构联系 |
[12:44] | He’s doing civil service testing with the city of Cleveland. | 他正在克里夫兰市做公共服务测试 |
[12:49] | He’s leaving to run their P.D. Didn’t hear it from me. | 他准备去接管那儿的警察局 我没说过这回事 |
[12:53] | Didn’t hear it from you. | 我也没听到 |
[12:54] | Fuck Holland. Good riddance. | 去他妈的哈兰 滚得好 |
[12:56] | Have to pin his stars on another brother | 总要把责任推到一个人身上 |
[12:58] | or the community will go apeshit. | 否则社区会不可收拾 |
[13:00] | Jesus, Eldon, you sound like your old man. | 天哪 艾尔顿 你说起话来象极了你老子 |
[13:02] | -It’s true. -It’s not such a bad thing. | -这倒是 -不过这也不是什么坏事 |
[13:05] | Everything I know, his old man. | 我太了解他老子了 |
[13:09] | A toast to Bobby. Right between the eyes. | 为波比干杯正中眉心 |
[13:13] | Thank you, guys. I mean it. | 谢谢 兄弟们 真心感谢 |
[13:16] | Thanks for giving me the chance to prove myself in SlS. | 谢谢你们给了我在特别调查小组证明自己的机会 |
[13:19] | Amen, Bobby. To Jack’s squad. | 阿门 波比 为杰克的分队 |
[13:25] | Eldon, Jimmy has something to tell you. | 艾尔顿 吉米有事要告诉你 |
[13:28] | You made lieutenant. | 你被升为副警长了 |
[13:29] | You’re next on the transfer list. | 你在升迁名单中排第2位 |
[13:32] | Fuck you, too, Jimmy. | 靠 去你的 吉米 |
[13:34] | No. We’re not pulling your dick. | 不 我们可不是在扯鸡巴蛋 |
[13:40] | It’s about fucking time. | 他妈的 也是时候了 |
[13:42] | It’s about fucking time! All right! | 是时候了! 没错! |
[13:44] | Where’s my badge? | 我的徽章呢? |
[13:47] | The badge ceremony’s Wednesday at the Academy. | 颁职典礼星期三在礼堂举行 |
[13:49] | A dozen lieutenants being promoted. | 提了12个副警长 |
[13:51] | The biggest in department history | 是警局历史上最多的一次 |
[13:53] | if you think you can make it on time, Mr. Smart Ass. Jimmy. | 如果你能准时赶到的话屁精先生 |
[13:56] | I’ll try to shove it into my busy schedule. | 我会在百忙中抽空去的 |
[13:59] | Thanks for dropping by. Jimmy. | 谢谢你过来看我们 |
[14:03] | Thanks for the cigars, Jimmy. | 谢谢你的雪茄 吉米 |
[14:05] | -Good luck, kid. -Thank you. | -祝你好运 小子 -谢谢 |
[14:07] | We’ll hoist a few next week. | 我们过几个星期也会升官的 |
[14:08] | That’d be good, Jack, anytime. | 那太好了 杰克 什么时候都好 |
[14:10] | Looking forward to it. | 我期待着呢 |
[14:18] | That’s our next chief, gentlemen. | 他是我们下一任局长 先生们 |
[14:19] | That’s a scary fucking thought. | 这他妈的是个可怕的想法 |
[14:27] | I mean, God help us. | 我是说 上帝保佑我们 |
[14:44] | I can’t stand much more of that dump. | 我再也受不了那个垃圾了 |
[14:47] | Did you see that drunk tonight trying to paw me? | 你没看到那个醉鬼今天晚上想要摸我吗? |
[14:50] | No, What drunk? | 哪个醉鬼? |
[14:51] | Does it matter, what drunk? | 哪个醉鬼重要吗? |
[14:53] | What’s the matter with you tonight, darling? | 今天晚上你怎么了 亲爱的? |
[14:56] | That’s the third time you started to tell me something and then stoped. | 这是今晚第3次你刚要告诉我一些事情了就打住了 |
[15:00] | We shouldn’t have any secrets from each other, Sue. | 我们之间不该有什么秘密的 苏 |
[15:04] | You’re a fucking alcoholic. | 你他妈的真是个酒鬼 |
[15:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:09] | There’s goulash in the crockpot. | 锅里还有些炖牛肉 |
[15:13] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[15:26] | Did you just get home? | 你刚到家吗? |
[15:28] | Eleven prisoners got early releases. | 11名囚犯要被提前释放了 |
[15:30] | I had to process them out. | 我得给他们办手续 |
[15:44] | Sal Sal | |
[15:46] | I made lieutenant. | 我升副警长了 |
[15:52] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[15:58] | -Finally. -Yeah. | -终于提了 -是啊 |
[16:00] | When will it show up on your paycheck? | 什么时候加薪水? |
[16:02] | Not till after the ceremony, honey. | 还没有 颁职典礼过后 亲爱的 |
[16:04] | Oh, come on, man, Who the fuck is calling 900 numbers? | 哦 谁他妈的打了900电话? |
[16:07] | If it’s anyone, it’s you, and you don’t remember. | 如果有人打 那就是你 而且你还忘了 |
[16:10] | The department tapes for manual labor. | 局里会给每个员工录音的 |
[16:12] | Watch this. It’s the damn kid. | 看吧 肯定是你那该死的儿子 |
[16:16] | Welcome to Sorority Slut Hot Line. | 欢迎来到荡妇热线 |
[16:17] | Yeah. Sorority Slut Hot Line. | 哦 荡妇热线 |
[16:20] | Fucking pay it. At least he’s not a fag. | 靠 付钱吧 还好他不是同性恋 |
[16:24] | No, he’s not a fag. | 对 他不是同性恋 |
[16:26] | Your damn kid has a girlfriend. | 你那死儿子有女朋友了 |
[16:28] | Know that, Detective? | 知道吗 侦探先生? |
[16:30] | No. No shit? | 不知道 不是在扯蛋? |
[16:32] | She’s very pretty, very sweet. | 她很漂亮 很可爱 |
[16:35] | That’s excellent. The boy’s finding his dick. | 哦 太好了 这小子开始发现自己有老二了 |
[16:39] | I work in a jail. Do I have to listen to that at home? | 我在监狱工作 回家还要听你说这些? |
[16:42] | OK, OK. | 好了 好了 |
[16:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:49] | Aren’t you going to ask how the shooting board went? | 难道你不问问我射击委员会调查得怎么样了吗? |
[16:54] | Aren’t you going to at least ask me | 至少你也应该问我 |
[16:57] | how the shooting board went? | 射击委员会调查得怎么样了? |
[16:59] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[17:00] | I have a hard time keeping track of all your shootings | 要想一直记住所有你的射击 |
[17:03] | and investigations and interrogations and inquiries. | 调查 审讯 询问 对我来说太难了 |
[17:07] | How did your shooting board go? | 射击委员会调查得怎么样了? |
[17:09] | -ln policy. -Like it would be anything else. | -合乎规范 -好象有点儿出乎意料 |
[17:12] | What is this? I recognize this. | 这是什么? 我认识这个 |
[17:15] | I’ve seen it before somewhere. | 我以前在哪儿见过 |
[17:17] | Bobby’s strutting around like a little bantam rooster. | 波比在那儿大摇大摆的走着 象一只矮脚小公鸡 |
[17:20] | You’re just jealous of him because he’s cute. | 你妒忌他 因为他很可爱 |
[17:29] | Cute. | 可爱 |
[17:31] | You are so lost in space | 你好象迷失在太空里 |
[17:34] | you have no idea what the fuck’s going on. | 你根本不知道发生了什么事情 |
[17:38] | Jealous of Bobby? | 我妒忌波比? |
[17:40] | Bobby’s a fucking coward. | 波比他妈的是个胆小鬼 |
[17:42] | Bobby’s not a coward. | 波比 不是胆小鬼 |
[17:44] | He’s not? | 他不是? |
[17:47] | OK. | 好 |
[17:50] | Chicken shit. | 鸡屎 |
[17:52] | Let me tell you how that Robertson case really went down. | 让我来告诉你罗伯逊案子 究竟是怎么样的 |
[17:56] | My gun’s gotta cool, because I blasted that freak in Pacoima. | 我的枪得保持冷却 因为我在帕克玛已经 干掉了那个变态 |
[17:59] | It’s time Bobby gets tested. | 这次该轮到波比接受考验了 |
[18:01] | We’re out there in this alley waiting. | 我们在那儿的巷子里等着 |
[18:03] | Robertson comes running out, smacks into Bobby. | 罗伯逊跑了出来 迎头撞上波比 |
[18:05] | They eyeball each other with their shit hanging out. | 他们举着枪 对峙着 |
[18:07] | Robertson says, “Boo,” Bobby drops his gun | 罗伯逊说 砰 波比 放下了枪 |
[18:10] | and Mandingo goes track star. | 罗伯逊赢了 |
[18:12] | Bobby dropped his fucking gun. | 波比他妈的放下了枪 |
[18:16] | I don’t want to hear this. | 我不想听这些 |
[18:18] | No, listen, because this is good. | 不 听下去 因为这很精彩 |
[18:20] | So, I reach down, I pick up Bobby’s gun | 所以我弯下腰去 捡起了波比的枪 |
[18:21] | and I go, “Hey, yo, G-Dog!” | 我追上去 叫到 嘿 你 G-dog! |
[18:23] | Or GQ, or whatever the fuck his name is. | 或GQ 管他妈的叫什么呢 |
[18:25] | He turns around and, Boom! | 他转过身来 嘣! |
[18:27] | I split this guy’s eyeballs. It was a lucky shot. | 我打中了这家伙的眉心 运气不错 |
[18:30] | The point is, I let Bobby take the triggerman slot | 关键是 我让波比站在了杀人的位置上 |
[18:33] | to save his ass from big-time embarrassment! | 免得他没脸见人! |
[18:35] | How do you like that for “cute”? | 你觉得那就是可爱? |
[18:38] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[18:54] | Fuck it. Goulash? Oh, boy. | 操 炖牛肉? 哦 |
[19:01] | And you wonder why I drink. | 你还奇怪我为什么喝酒 |
[19:19] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝 |
[19:31] | Is that all you got? | 你就这两下子? |
[19:34] | Yeah, for now. For the moment. | 是啊 到目前为止 |
[19:40] | Man, you sure you’re a cop? | 你确定你是警察吗? |
[19:42] | Just call me Sarge. | 叫我警官 |
[19:44] | But no last name. | 但是没有姓 |
[19:48] | We’ve known each other for three weeks without last names. | 我们已经认识3个星期了 还不知道对方姓啥 |
[19:53] | I’m afraid if you tell me, you’re going to | 我恐怕如果你告诉我 你就会 |
[19:56] | What? Turn into a pumpkin? | 什么? 变成大人物? |
[19:58] | Something like that. | 有点象那样 |
[20:01] | -Want to know my last name? -No. | -想知道我的姓吗? -不想 |
[20:06] | No, I don’t want to know your last name | 不 我不想知道你的姓 |
[20:09] | your division, your partner. | 你的部门 你的搭档 |
[20:14] | I like it like this. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[20:17] | Nothing too seriousyet. | 不太严肃 |
[20:20] | What just happened was pretty serious to me. | 刚刚发生的事对我来说很严肃 |
[20:27] | Ready to go again? | 准备再来一次? |
[20:31] | Whatever you say, Sarge. | 遵命 警官 |
[20:52] | That’s what I’m talking about, money. | 我说的就是 钱 |
[20:55] | -Orchard! Sidwell! -Did you hear that? | -欧查! 薜维! -你们听到吗? |
[20:58] | Open up! I know you’re in there! | 开门! 我知道你们在里面! |
[21:01] | Orchard! Sidwell! | 欧查! 薜维! |
[21:07] | Where’s the safe? | 保险箱呢? |
[21:10] | Dump that shit. | 扔掉这些垃圾 |
[21:12] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢? |
[21:14] | Give me all the money now | 把钱都给我 |
[21:15] | or I’ll put you back in your cages. | 否则我把你关回笼子里去 |
[21:22] | -This it? -Yeah. | -就这些? -是的 |
[21:26] | What about our half? | 我们那一半呢? |
[21:28] | I’m keeping your half | 我来保管你们那一半 |
[21:30] | because you couldn’t control yourselves. | 因为你们没有自制力 |
[21:31] | Why did you dumb fucks kill those people? | 你们这两个蠢货为什么要杀这么多人? |
[21:34] | What the fuck you think? | 你们他妈的究竟在想什么? |
[21:35] | We’re gonna let people walk out after they’ve seen us? | 在那些人看到我们后 我们怎么还能放过他们? |
[21:38] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我才不在乎呢 |
[21:40] | You live and breathe and walk the streets | 你们能活着 能呼吸 能在大街上闲逛 |
[21:42] | because of me and me alone. | 是因为我 只因为我 |
[21:44] | You know that, don’t you? | 你们知道这些 是吗? |
[21:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[21:47] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[21:49] | Your whore is dead. Dump her, too. | 你们的婊子死了 把她也扔掉 |
[22:11] | Get off your asses. | 各位注意 |
[22:13] | I’m putting you in a fresh-blood case. | 我交给你们一个最新的血案 |
[22:16] | There was a quadruple homicide on Jefferson yesterday. | 昨天在杰弗逊发生一起凶杀案 死了四人 |
[22:18] | Two coloreds fucked up a robbery. | 两名黑人搞了个他妈的抢劫案 |
[22:20] | Monkeyshines. Why call us in? | 恶作剧嘛 为什么叫我们去? |
[22:21] | The shit fairy paid me a visit. It’s rolling downhill. | 那个娘娘腔找了我一次 现在情况越来越糟 |
[22:25] | I hate it when the shit fairy visits. | 我最恨那个娘娘腔来了 |
[22:27] | One of the vic’s was an LAPD dispatcher. | 受害人之一是洛杉矶警局的调度员 |
[22:29] | I got four bodies in the morgue. | 在停尸室我见到了四具尸体 |
[22:30] | This Rodney King shit has the department | 这件罗德尼 金的鸟案件以让局里 |
[22:32] | on the ropes, so get these gorillas. | 很不好过 所以尽快逮到那些暴徒 |
[22:34] | Show the world LAPD looks after its own. | 昭告世人洛杉矶警察局不是好惹的 |
[22:36] | Eldon, can we do this? | 艾尔顿 我们行不行? |
[22:37] | Sure, Jack, we can do this. | 当然 杰克 我们当然行 |
[22:40] | Help the guys out in South Bureau. | 帮帮南区分局的家伙们 |
[22:42] | Peltz and Sapin. They’re overworked. | 培兹跟沙宾 他们太累了 |
[22:45] | They’ll be happy if SlS take point on this. | 如果特别调查小组盯上这案子 他们会高兴的 |
[22:47] | -Bobby. -Yes, sir. | -波比 -是的 先生 |
[22:49] | This could be a second chance for you. | 这是你的第二次机会 |
[22:51] | I hope so, sir. | 我也希望如此 先生 |
[23:01] | What’s the deal with this new girl, Bobby? | 跟那新女友怎样了 波比? |
[23:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[23:05] | I am a detective. Give me some credit. | 我是个探员 给点面子吧 |
[23:07] | -What’s her name? -Beth. | -她叫什么名字? -贝斯 |
[23:09] | -What’s she do? -I don’t know. | -她做什么的? -我不知道 |
[23:13] | She works in the building. | 她也在这上班 |
[23:14] | Bullshit. She’s a cop. | 别胡说 她也是条子 |
[23:16] | I bet she’s the only blue suiter | 我打赌她是这里见到你亮出警徽 |
[23:19] | who didn’t drop her drawers when you flashed your shield | 唯一不会脱下内裤的警察 |
[23:21] | and now you’re intrigued. | 现在反倒是你被迷倒了 |
[23:23] | I’m more than intrigued. Remember the stenographer? | 何止迷倒了而已 记得那速记员吗? |
[23:29] | Bobby, don’t do that. You fucking idiot. | 波比 别那样 你这白痴 |
[23:31] | You’ll regret that when you’re my age. | 到我这年纪你会后悔的 |
[23:34] | I’m sure I will. | 没错 我会的 |
[23:36] | The latest now on the Rodney King beating trial | 关于罗德尼 金一案的最新进展 |
[23:40] | Hey, Lefty. Let’s see. | 嘿 拉夫提 你好 |
[23:43] | I’ll have a | 我要 |
[23:47] | -Couple of coffees, regular. -Two black coffees. | -咖啡 普通的 -两杯黑咖啡 |
[23:50] | -Can we turn this shit down? -Thanks, man. | -关掉他妈的电视好吗? -谢谢 兄弟 |
[23:52] | Guys, getting your swerve on? | 好家伙 转到这里来了? |
[23:54] | Eldon, what’s shaking? | 艾尔顿 还好吗? |
[23:57] | No, that’s fine. | 还好 |
[23:58] | So, how’s Sally? | 赛莉还好吗? |
[24:00] | Sal? She’s my angel. | 赛莉? 她是我的小天使 |
[24:03] | What brings you south of King? | 什么风把你们吹来这里? |
[24:05] | Please tell me Jack gave you our case. | 别告诉我杰克把我们的案子指派给你们了 |
[24:07] | Van Meter’s all over this one. | 对 米特督办这个案子 |
[24:09] | He wants us to help you guys out. | 他要我们来帮你们 |
[24:10] | Eldon, it’s dog shit. | 艾尔顿 狗屎案子 |
[24:12] | It’s crazy-man stuff. | 那是疯子才做的 |
[24:14] | These dumbasses hotfooted it without tapping the till. | 那些笨家伙连都收银机没有要就逃之夭夭了 |
[24:18] | Hypes or cranksters. They gotta be ex-cons. | 大概是吸毒鬼吧 他们一定吃过牢饭 |
[24:20] | -Any wits? -The fifth victim. | -有目击人吗? -那第五个受害者 |
[24:22] | Did you interview him? | 找他谈过了吗? |
[24:23] | No. He’s in surgery at Drew King. | 没有 他正在德维·金接受手术 |
[24:26] | Metro’s on him 24 hours. | 警方24小时守着他 |
[24:27] | And that’s all we know? You’re more than welcome to it. | 我们就知道这些 欢迎你们加入 |
[24:31] | All right, partner. | 没问题 伙计 |
[24:32] | Gentlemen, thanks for the help. | 各位 谢啦 |
[24:34] | -Thanks a lot, guys. -You bet. | -多谢了 兄弟 -小事一件 |
[24:37] | Keep ducking. | 继续玩 |
[24:50] | -Thanks. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[24:53] | They called again about the shooting board report. | 他们又来电问枪击委员会的报告 |
[24:57] | Send it back without my endorsement. | 我不签名 送回去 |
[25:00] | Attach this cover letter. | 附上这个标题 |
[25:08] | Do you know what you’re doing? | 你知道你在干什么吗? |
[25:10] | Declaring war. | 宣战 |
[25:11] | That’s crazy. You can’t upstage a hard-ass like Van Meter. | 太疯狂了 你不能低估米特那样的厉害家伙 |
[25:15] | He has a weak spot, you know, Eldon Perry. | 他有个弱点 艾尔顿 佩里 |
[25:20] | Weak don’t come to mind when I think of that redneck. | 我可想不出那个乡巴佬有什么脆弱之处 |
[25:25] | Perry and his little partner | 佩里跟他的菜鸟搭档 |
[25:27] | Lied through their teeth for eight hours straight. | 整整八个小时都在说谎 |
[25:29] | Perry killed Robertson, not his partner | 佩里杀了罗伯森 不是他的拍档 |
[25:31] | and I’m going to prove it. | 我会证明的 |
[25:33] | I’m going to get their badges. Will you help me? | 我要摘掉他们的警徽 你愿意帮我吗? |
[25:36] | Whatever you want. | 随你的便 |
[25:44] | I need copies of every piece of paper with Perry’s name on it. | 我要所有关于佩里的资料 都拷贝给我 |
[25:47] | Every ratings report, every division log | 每次考绩资料 每份分局日志 |
[25:50] | payroll, medical, commendations, everything. | 所有的工资单 医疗纪录 嘉奖纪录 所有的 |
[25:53] | His partner, too. | 包括他的拍档 |
[25:56] | Arthur, this is some dangerous shit. | 阿瑟 这是件危险的任务 |
[26:29] | Sailboats, I don’t understand them. | 帆船 我完全不懂它们 |
[26:33] | I prefer a big boat with a big motor | 我喜欢大船 有大的引擎 |
[26:35] | on a big lake behind a big dam. | 在有大水坝的大湖上航行 |
[26:38] | How about you, Arthur? You a motor or sail guy? | 你呢 阿瑟? 你喜欢机动船还是帆船? |
[26:41] | I don’t like boats, and I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢船 也不喜欢你 |
[26:43] | Has this department been so bad to you | 难道这单位让你那么难过 |
[26:45] | you feel driven to humiliate it? | 让你这么急着要羞辱它吗? |
[26:47] | Don’t hide behind LAPD blue. | 别躲在洛杉矶警察局的蓝色制服后面 |
[26:50] | It’s not your color. | 那不是你的颜色 |
[26:52] | No one buys your sudden transformation | 没人可用金钱让你转变成 |
[26:54] | into this beacon of higher consciousness and moral right. | 高等意识或正义道德的标竿 |
[26:58] | The last thing your ham-fisted political ploy | 你那笨拙的政治手段 |
[27:01] | will get you is four stars. | 是决不可能让你升到4颗星的 |
[27:02] | You should rethink this, very seriously. | 你应该再考虑一次 非常认真的考虑 |
[27:06] | Very seriously. | 非常认真 |
[27:08] | I know how you fight. | 我知道你的招数 |
[27:14] | I’m ready for you. | 你尽管放马过来 |
[27:16] | We can handle this like gentlemen | 我们可以是君子之争 |
[27:19] | or we can get into some nigger shit. | 我们也可以用黑人的斗法 |
[27:21] | So you go ahead you do whatever it is you feel you have to do. | 你有什么方法尽管使出来 |
[27:26] | I’m planning to, nigger. | 我准备好了 黑鬼 |
[28:02] | They didn’t get a dime? | 他们一毛钱也没拿到? |
[28:05] | No. They’re crazy. | 没有 他们疯了 |
[28:08] | They shoot and run. | 他们开了枪就跑了 |
[28:10] | They’re like dogs. They have no heart. | 他们就像疯狗一样他们没有人性 |
[28:13] | No, sir, they don’t. | 是啊 没有人性 |
[28:15] | You have any problems with anybody in particular | 你有没有和一些人有过冲突 |
[28:17] | in the neighborhood, any troublemakers? | 尤其是在附近区域 有没有捣乱的家伙? |
[28:22] | No video, huh? | 没有录影吗? |
[28:24] | Camera not work. | 摄影机早坏了 |
[28:28] | What’s upstairs there, apartment? | 楼上做什么用 住家吗? |
[28:31] | I live with my daughter. | 我跟我女儿 |
[28:36] | My wife | 我太太一起住 |
[28:38] | We married 22 years. | 我们结婚22年了 |
[28:47] | Mr. Kim, me and my partner gonna get the guys that did this. | 金先生 我们会抓到歹徒的 |
[28:53] | I want you to give me a call if there’s anything you need. | 若有任何需要请随时找我 |
[28:56] | -We’re here to help. -Thank you. | -我们随时恭候 -谢谢 |
[29:01] | Please. Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[29:04] | It’s all right, man. | 没事 兄弟 |
[29:07] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[29:09] | I’m just trying to get a feel for the scene. | 我想要体会一下现场的感觉 |
[29:11] | Well, how’d it go down, Sherlock? | 哦 怎么样了 福尔摩斯? |
[29:12] | I don’t get it. | 我不知道 |
[29:14] | I mean one suspect kills Mrs. Kim and hops the counter, right? | 嫌犯一杀了金太太后跳过柜台 |
[29:17] | Shooter two pops each vic as they walk in. | 嫌犯二则射杀了每一个进来的被害人 |
[29:20] | This is what I don’t get. | 这就是我不明白的地方 |
[29:21] | He moves the bodies over here | 他将尸体移过来这里 |
[29:23] | hiding them from the street. | 不让街上的人看见 |
[29:25] | That must’ve taken some time. | 干这些一定得花些时间 |
[29:28] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[29:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:31] | Outside they run into Mr. Lewis. | 到门外他们撞见了路易斯先生 |
[29:33] | One of them shoots him in the neck. | 其中一个嫌犯在路易斯 的脖子开了一枪 |
[29:35] | They get into the car and they’re gone. | 跳进车子然后逃走 |
[29:37] | I’m sorry. That does not make any sense. | 很抱歉 这似乎不合情理 |
[29:41] | It never does, Bobby. | 不都是这样吗 波比 |
[29:43] | What do we do now? | 接下来做什么呢? |
[29:45] | Why don’t you ask Mr. Kim for a broom | 为什么你不跟金先生借把扫帚 |
[29:47] | and bag everything in this gutter for the lab? | 将水沟里的东西都扫起来装袋送检? |
[29:49] | Let’s get that gutter, too. | 顺便把那条水沟里的东西也清扫一下 |
[29:51] | Heads up. | 看那边 |
[30:17] | Let’s jack these motherfuckers and rattle some cages. | 我们来给这些混蛋一点颜色瞧瞧 |
[30:25] | -What’s up, Maniac? -Ain’t nothing happening. | 最近如何 疯子? -没啥事情 |
[30:27] | You know I be shaking it down. | 你知道我正在适应新环境 |
[30:29] | -Yeah. -What it look like, man? | -是啊 -看来怎样 兄弟? |
[30:31] | You know I’m trying to get my paper, that’s what it is. | 我想拿到我的文件 仅此而已 |
[30:36] | Up against the wall, boys. Come on, split. You know the drill. | 手举起来靠墙站好 孩子们 分开 步骤你们都很清楚 |
[30:38] | Let’s go. Palms on the bricks. | 开始吧 手掌放在墙上 |
[30:40] | Man, we ain’t do nothing. | 老兄 我们什么都没做 |
[30:41] | You, in the gorilla suit, turn around. | 你 穿猩猩服的 转过身去 |
[30:44] | Turn the fuck around, man. | 你他妈的转过去站好 |
[30:45] | Man, I ain’t do nothing. | 老兄 我什么都没做 |
[30:47] | Think this bullet gives a shit how tough you are? | 你以为子弹会知道你有多强悍吗? |
[30:50] | -You’re under arrest. -For what? | -你被捕了 -为什么? |
[30:52] | Give me your elbow! Don’t do that! | 手肘过来! 别这样! |
[30:54] | Hook him up. Let’s go. | 将他铐起来 我们走 |
[30:55] | Calm the fuck down, man. | 操你他妈的 老实点 |
[30:56] | -Fuck you, man. -Calm the fuck down! | -去你的 -你他妈的老实点! |
[31:01] | What the fuck I did? | 我他妈的做了什么事情? |
[31:03] | Why did you shoot my car? | 为什么你朝我车子开枪? |
[31:05] | I ain’t shoot your fucking, Oh, man! | 我没朝车子开枪 喔 兄弟! |
[31:08] | Get in there. Let’s go, come on. | 进去 走吧 快点 |
[31:10] | Get down. Get in there. | 弯腰 进去 |
[31:18] | Man, that shit sting! | 啊 我眼睛痛死了! |
[31:20] | I know, man, he’s crazy. | 我知道 兄弟 他疯了 |
[31:21] | Just cooperate with us. What’s your name? | 跟我们合作就好 你叫什么名字? |
[31:23] | Maniac, man. They call me Maniac. | 疯子 他们叫我 疯子 |
[31:26] | Who the fuck are you, Metro? | 你们是什么人 警察? |
[31:27] | Yeah, we’re Metro. I’m Detective Smith. | 没错 我是史密斯探员 |
[31:29] | This is my homeboy, Detective Jones. | 这是我搭档 琼斯探员 |
[31:31] | Somebody dropped a dime on you, big guy. | 有人告发你 大个儿 |
[31:32] | You robbed a liquor store and dumped four good citizens. | 说你抢劫一家卖酒商 还杀了四个无辜公民 |
[31:35] | Now your ass is getting gassed. | 现在你屁股坐不安稳了吧 |
[31:37] | What the fuck why you running that bullshit at me? | 你他妈的为什么把这些狗屁不通的事都赖我头上? |
[31:39] | How am I want to get you? How about this? | 我想对你怎么样? 还想尝尝这个吗? |
[31:40] | You’re fucking killing me with that shit. | 你他妈的那玩意会弄死我的! |
[31:43] | I’ll find an alley and empty this can up his nose. | 我会找条小巷子 把这一整罐都喷进他鼻子里 |
[31:45] | He’s fucking crazy, all right? | 他他妈的疯了 知道吗? |
[31:47] | -Man, fuck him! -He’s fucking crazy. He’ll do it again. Believe me! | -兄弟 操他! -他他妈的真疯了 他会再来一次的 相信我吧 |
[31:50] | -Tell us what you know. -Man, You’re talking about Mr. Kim? | -告诉我们一些你知道的 -兄弟 你是说金先生吗? |
[31:53] | He cool-ass people. | 他从不把我们当一回事 |
[31:55] | He be throwing us out with 40s and shit. | 他经常把我们当狗屎一样撵走 |
[31:58] | We keep our eye out for him. | 我们都很注意他 |
[32:00] | Somebody came in blasting the other day | 有一天有人闯进来狂轰 |
[32:02] | on a civilian, man. That shit ain’t cool. | 杀了人 那可不是好事 |
[32:04] | Speak fucking English! | 你他妈说的是英语吗! |
[32:06] | He’s a good dude, bro, so we gonna handle this. | 他还算是好人 兄弟 所以我们要处理这件事呀 |
[32:08] | Shut the fuck up. I want to know who did this. | 闭嘴我要知道是谁干的 |
[32:11] | If you help me bring these guys down | 如果你帮我们抓到这些混蛋 |
[32:13] | I’ll bust a doper and give you his shit. | 我就会抓个吸毒者 把他的货给你 |
[32:14] | All that know was two motherfuckers that ain’t from around here. | 我们只那两个混蛋不是这附近的 |
[32:18] | Somebody gonna get drunk and brag about it. | 他们会喝的醉熏熏的 然后自吹自擂一番 |
[32:21] | He went up against Mr. Kim and did his wife. | 他冲着金先生去的 而且干掉了他的老婆 |
[32:24] | Why is somebody gonna do that? | 为什么有人想要这样做? |
[32:25] | Because he a player. I mean he got game. | 因为他是玩家 我是说他是有游戏的 |
[32:28] | Game?Mr. Kin? What’s he play, golf? Speak fucking English! | 游戏? 金先生? 他玩什么游戏 高尔夫吗? 说他妈的英语! |
[32:31] | Man, word on the street, he got strip club | 哥 这是街头暗语 他有一家脱衣舞酒吧 |
[32:34] | Ladies and stuff like that. | 女侍及节目都类似那种酒吧 |
[32:36] | He selling that flat-ass booty. | 他还收售赃物 |
[32:38] | You’re telling me fucking bedtime stories. | 你他妈的跟我躺在床上讲故事呢! |
[32:41] | Check it out, cop. | 你可以去查啊 |
[32:44] | All right, hold still now. | 好 停车 |
[32:45] | This hurts a lot less without a broken nose. | 要是打断你的鼻子再用这个效果会好很多 |
[32:48] | Fuck you! I told you! Kim’s a straight-up gangster! | 我说了! 金是十足的帮派份子! |
[32:51] | He a pimp like that. | 他是个皮条客 |
[32:55] | I hope you’re not fucking with me, Maniac. | 疯子 你最好不是跟我胡扯蛋 |
[32:59] | Ed, it’s Detective Smith. | 埃笛 我是史密斯探员 |
[33:02] | Yeah. Do a make for me? | 是的 可以帮我查点东西吗? |
[33:04] | Hyan Henry Kim. D.O.B. 10-15-41. | 华阳·亨利·金 生日 10-15-41 |
[33:12] | Yeah. Thanks, Ed. | 谢谢 埃笛 |
[33:16] | Kim’s in the gang book. | 金的确是有案的帮派份子 |
[33:18] | Suspicion of loan sharking and pandering. | 他有放高利贷跟拉皮条的嫌疑 |
[33:20] | He’s got a club on Olympic, just like you said. | 他在奥林匹克街有家酒吧 正如你所说 |
[33:22] | Unhook him. | 放了他吧 |
[33:26] | Where you going? | 你要去哪? |
[33:28] | I gave you what you wanted, right? | 我给了你所要的 对吗? |
[33:30] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[33:32] | I want a goddamn cheeseburger. | 我要个他妈的奶酪汉堡 |
[33:34] | Tommy’s or Fatburger? | 汤米还是胖汉堡的? |
[33:36] | Fatburger, double king with cheese. | 胖汉堡的 我要双份的奶酪堡 |
[33:38] | Sounds good. Let’s go. Get in. | 听起来不错 走吧 上车 |
[33:41] | He’s tripping, huh? | 他吃错药了吧 啊! |
[33:43] | Shit, I’m getting in the front seat this time. | 妈的 这次我要坐前座 |
[33:47] | So, you little sneak | 你这小子 |
[33:49] | you’re smitten with this broad with no last name | 你被那个不知道姓什么的女人迷住了 |
[33:52] | and you’re dumping stenographers. | 而且你要甩了那书记员 |
[33:53] | But I don’t know anything about her? | 但是我对她完全不了解 |
[33:55] | Sometimes you’re pretty clueless. | 有时候人会很傻 |
[33:57] | You’ll make a great Pogue someday. | 但是有一天你总会明白 |
[33:58] | How about a fifth of scotch over here? | 来点威士忌? |
[34:01] | I admit it, Bobby. | 我承认 波比 |
[34:03] | I get played now and then because I’m trusting. | 有时我也会被耍 因为我太信任他人 |
[34:05] | I like giving people the benefit of the doubt. | 我喜欢让别人去怀疑 |
[34:07] | When my trust is abused | 当我的信任被滥用时 |
[34:09] | it drives me out of my fucking mind. | 我就会失去理智 |
[34:11] | Not as much as she’s driving me out of my mind. | 但不象她那样让我失去理智 |
[34:14] | She’s black, Eldon. | 她是黑人 艾尔顿 |
[34:16] | That’s why I don’t talk about her. | 那也是为什么我不想谈论她的原因 |
[34:18] | You be dating a sister. | 你正在跟黑妹交往 |
[34:19] | I didn’t know you were an ebony and ivory man. | 我不知道原来你黑白都爱 |
[34:21] | I don’t want to hear a bunch of black jokes. | 我不想听任何黑人的笑话 |
[34:24] | Amigo, you think I care about | 朋友 你以为我会在乎 |
[34:25] | the size, shape, color, or political party | 你马子的身材 体型 肤色 |
[34:28] | of some sweet thing you’re rolling around with? | 或是支持的政党吗? |
[34:29] | While you’re thinking about pussy | 当你想着女人那玩意时 |
[34:31] | I’m talking about Henry Kim | 我正要说到亨利·金 |
[34:33] | and his “struggling immigrant from South Central” tap dance. | 还有他那些 在中南区力争上游的移民跳的踢踏舞 |
[34:36] | He’s a gangster. | 他是个流氓 |
[34:38] | Think it was a hit on his wife? | 你认为那是针对他太太的袭击吗? |
[34:39] | It wasn’t a hit. | 它不是一次袭击 |
[34:41] | It would’ve been in and out, a couple of vics. | 不是进去了就出来那么简单 有好几个被害人 |
[34:43] | These guys lingered. | 那些歹徒在里面逗留了好一会儿 |
[34:44] | Back to robbery. | 那么还是抢劫 |
[34:53] | I bet this place moves five or six Gs of pussy weekdays | 我打赌这里工作日总有五 六千的收入 |
[34:57] | and double that on weekends. | 周末则会翻倍 |
[34:58] | That’s a lot of cash, Bobby. | 那可是不少钱呢 波比 |
[35:02] | Let’s go fishing. | 我们去钓鱼吧 |
[35:29] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[35:31] | Half an hour ago, I wanted this drink | 半小时前 我要这杯酒 |
[35:34] | now I want to fuck that girl. | 现在 我要搞那女的 |
[35:36] | Sorry, she can’t do that. | 抱歉 她不卖身 |
[35:39] | Find me one that can, slick. | 那就帮我找一个 油腔滑调的小子 |
[35:40] | You got eight girls here. You’re not pimping them? | 你们这有八个女孩 你都没替她们拉皮条吗? |
[35:44] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不会跟你说话的 |
[35:45] | You’re LAPD. You beat Rodney King. | 你是洛杉矶警察 你们打了罗德尼 金 |
[35:49] | I did not kick Rodney King’s ass | 我没有打罗德尼金 |
[35:51] | but I’ll have some serious fun kicking your ass! | 但是痛打你一顿会让我很快乐! |
[35:55] | Did you take Kim’s money, you son of a bitch? | 你拿了金先生的钱吗 混帐东西? |
[35:59] | Talk to me! | 说话啊! |
[36:00] | Did you put on a ski mask and take his damn money? | 是不是你戴上了滑雪面罩抢劫的? |
[36:03] | Get the fuck back inside! Now! | 你他妈的滚进去! 快点! |
[36:07] | Did you kill his fucking wife? | 你他妈的杀了他老婆 是吗? |
[36:09] | No, no, no! I didn’t do that! | 不! 不! 不! 不是我干的! |
[36:10] | Get the fuck out of here now! | 给我滚开! |
[36:13] | Now! Move! Now! | 快滚! 滚呐! |
[36:15] | His family is like my family. I didn’t steal! | 他的家人就是我家人 我不会去抢去偷的! |
[36:17] | I heard they got 200 grand. | 我听说他们得手了20万 |
[36:19] | No, look, they took a safe. | 没有 听着 他们拿走了个保险箱 |
[36:21] | But it only has 1 50. | 但只有15万 |
[36:22] | Anybody show up for work late this morning? | 今天早上有谁迟到吗? |
[36:24] | Anybody in your little sewing circle blow town? | 你周围有人突然挥霍起来了吗? |
[36:27] | Give me a fucking name! | 你他妈的给我个名字! |
[36:29] | Du Ku. Look! He’s not at home. I don’t know where he is. | Du Ku他不在家 我也不知道他在哪 |
[37:06] | This guy doesn’t own one fucking chair? | 这家伙连个椅子也没有吗? |
[37:10] | There’s nothing in there. | 这儿啥也没有 |
[37:29] | Holyfuck. | 去他妈的 |
[37:33] | Oh, man. | 噢 |
[37:36] | I guess that’s what they mean by chilling out. | 我想这就是所谓的不寒而栗了 |
[37:39] | -Shit. -Oh, man, they tortured this guy. | -他妈的 -他们拷问这家伙 |
[37:42] | -He sang, man. -He hit a high fucking “C.” | -他告诉他们了 兄弟 -这家伙成了个大C |
[37:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:47] | Our bad guys have turned on to Henry Kim’s business somehow. | 这些坏家伙已经跟金案拖不开关系了 |
[37:54] | Snatched the bag man | 抓住了冰箱里的那家伙 |
[37:56] | tortured him to find out where the money was hidden. | 折磨他 逼问他钱藏在哪 |
[37:58] | They go in, They kill four people | 他们闯进去 杀了四个人 |
[38:01] | They come out, wing a fifth | 出来 打伤第五个 |
[38:02] | torch the getaway car | 烧了逃跑用的车 |
[38:04] | and take off in a second set of wheels. | 再坐另一部车跑掉了 |
[38:06] | This thing’s coming together, Bobby. | 这些事情慢慢有了轮廓 波比 |
[38:07] | Let’s call this in and take another shot at Kim. | 找人来这里处理 然后我们再去会一会金 |
[38:10] | Yeah, good. | 好呀 |
[38:14] | Morning, Matt. | 早安 麦特 |
[38:15] | Morning, Sergeant. | 早安 巡佐 |
[38:18] | Here. | 给你 |
[38:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:25] | The verdict might be today. | 今天可能会宣判 |
[39:28] | I bet they get off. | 我打赌他们会判无罪 |
[39:32] | That’s my opinion. What about you? | 这是我的观点 你的呢? |
[39:34] | Jesus, you talk about everything else | 天啊 你什么都谈 |
[39:36] | from dog racing to foreign policy. | 从赛狗到对外政策 |
[39:39] | How come you never talk about the King thing? | 怎么对金案只字不提? |
[39:41] | Well, Bobby, I avoid the subject | 波比 我不谈这话题是因为 |
[39:44] | because it pains me to see real criminals free | 我痛心的看到真的罪犯逍遥法外 |
[39:47] | while four of my brothers eat political shit | 而四位我们的同仁却成了政治的牺牲品 |
[39:49] | because the Pogues outlawed the choke hold. | 因为他们宣布锁喉为不合法 |
[39:51] | When they got rid of the choke hold | 一旦弃了锁喉式攻击 |
[39:54] | it left us with a stun gun and a baton. | 我们就剩下了吓人用的枪跟警棍 |
[39:56] | The choke hold saved lives | 锁喉式勒颈是可以救命的 |
[39:57] | but nobody ever got elected saying that. | 但是从没人因为提出这样的政见而当选 |
[39:59] | They don’t give those guys enough cars, radios | 他们不给警方充足的警车 无线电 |
[40:02] | equipment or live bodies to man the watches. | 装备及人员 |
[40:04] | Then they take away the tactics that work | 然后有效的方法被取消了 |
[40:06] | and indict them for using approved tactics that don’t? | 用了被核准但却没用的方法却被起诉? |
[40:09] | Bobby, this is simple. | 波比 这很简单 |
[40:11] | Either four good cops are going down | 不论四个好警察因为 |
[40:12] | because they followed the department manual | 遵守工作手则入狱 |
[40:14] | or they get off and we’re back in the Summer of ’65. | 或者他们无罪释放 而我们就像回到了1965年的夏天一样 |
[40:17] | I don’t know about that. You really think so? | 我不知道 你真的这样想吗? |
[40:23] | If they get off, this city burns. | 若是他们无罪释放 这城市会燃烧起来 |
[40:29] | Perry. | 佩里 |
[40:33] | I got it. Let’s go. | 收到 我们走吧 |
[40:35] | The wit’s conscious. | 目击者醒过来了 |
[40:36] | Freeway bags for these? | 想打包这些吗? |
[40:45] | How’s he doing? | 他的情形如何? |
[40:47] | In the last couple of hours, he’s moved around a bit. | 最近几个小时 他能动一动了 |
[40:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:51] | Mr. Lewis, how you doing? | 路易斯 先生 你还好吗? |
[40:53] | I’m Detective Keough. This is Detective Perry. | 我是 寇夫探员 这是 佩里探员 |
[40:55] | Sir, we’d like to ask you a couple questions. | 先生 我们要问你一些问题 |
[40:58] | He’s whacked out on painkillers. | 他止痛药用得很多 很容易疲倦 |
[41:00] | He can’t speak. His larynx has been removed. | 他无法说话 他的声带被切除了 |
[41:03] | The bullet shattered it. | 被子弹震碎了 |
[41:04] | Sir, can you write? | 先生 你可以用笔写吗? |
[41:08] | Here. | 这里 |
[41:10] | Mr. Lewis, could you identify the race of the attackers? | 路易斯先生 你能分辨攻击者的种族吗? |
[41:19] | One was white, and one was black. | 一个白一个黑 |
[41:22] | Hey, Jack. | 嘿 杰克 |
[41:23] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 兄弟们 |
[41:25] | Brief me on Jack O’Hearts. | 简要汇报一下杰克欧哈特一案 |
[41:26] | I’ve been getting calls all day. | 一整天不断接到电话 |
[41:28] | “My two best guys are on it, giving 200%.” | 我的两位最好的探员正在处理 用200% 的精力呢 |
[41:30] | Tell me you got the suspects in your trunk. | 跟我说嫌犯就在你车上 |
[41:33] | My trunk has nothing but a spare tire and underwear. | 我车上除了备胎跟内裤外 啥都没有 |
[41:36] | You gotta have some breaks. | 你们需要休息一下了 |
[41:37] | I interviewed the “K” who owns the crime scene | 我访谈了受害屋主 金 |
[41:39] | who I sniffed out as a lesser light of the underworld | 我发现了一些黑社会的痕迹 |
[41:42] | and it turns out he’s got a strip club. | 结果发现他开了一家脱衣酒吧 |
[41:44] | He’s pandering, a cash-and-carry businessman | 他是个皮条客 是个付现自运的商人 |
[41:46] | and he had a safe with a buck-fifty in it. | 他的保险箱里面有15万元 |
[41:49] | That’s real money. You guys found a body. | 那真是一大笔钱 你们找到了一具尸体 |
[41:52] | -Kim’s bag man. -Your shooters are Korean. | -替金管钱的人 -嫌犯是个韩国人 |
[41:55] | That’s what we thought till we interviewed the wit. | 我们一直这么想的 直到与目击者谈过后才不这么认为 |
[41:57] | He can’t lD them. They had ski masks. | 他无法认出他们来 他们戴着滑雪帽 |
[42:00] | He can lD race. It was a salt-and-pepper team. | 但他能分出种族来 是个黑白组合 |
[42:03] | A safecracking spook and a blue-eyed peckerwood. | 抢保险箱是黑人 还有一个蓝眼睛白人 |
[42:06] | Who does that sound like? | 这样看起来像是谁呢? |
[42:10] | How about Orchard and Sidwell? | 欧查跟薜维? |
[42:12] | Always Orchard and Sidwell with you. | 你老是提欧查跟薜维 |
[42:14] | What is that? | 怎么了? |
[42:15] | You’re not gonna to dump my two best informants. | 你不可以陷害我的两个最重要的线人 |
[42:18] | Jack, your pets, your science projects, | 杰克 你的宠物 你的科学计划 |
[42:20] | whatever the fuck they are, the evil little shits did this. | 不管怎样 那些恶棍干了这坏事 |
[42:24] | It’s time we put these slick twists down. | 是该将这些烂家伙绳之以法了 |
[42:26] | Your job is not to think. | 你的工作不是用脑子 |
[42:29] | It is to follow orders, to execute plans | 而是遵守命令 执行命令 |
[42:32] | and to be a good soldier. | 当一个好军人 好警察 |
[42:34] | You’re a goddamn great soldier | 你是个他妈的好战士 |
[42:36] | because you leave the planning and fixing to me. | 因为是我在不断地计划 修正 |
[42:37] | -Are you listening to me? -I’m listening, Jack. | -你在听我讲吗? -有啊 杰克 |
[42:40] | Listen to my philosophy. It’s very simple. | 听听我的处世哲学 非常简单 |
[42:43] | I am a performer of unpleasant tasks | 我是许多讨厌的工作的执行者 |
[42:45] | so that the majority of people | 也因此 绝大部分的人们才可以 |
[42:47] | are free to perform pleasant ones. | 自由地做愉快的事情 |
[42:49] | The last thing I care about is what your fucking think. | 我最不关心的就是你在想什么 |
[42:51] | I got it, Jack. | 我懂了 杰克 |
[42:53] | Good. Open your fucking ears. | 很好 给我听清楚了 |
[42:54] | Orchard and Sidwell were in San Diego working for me. | 欧查跟薜维是在圣地亚哥为我工作 |
[42:58] | You and Bobby will do whatever it takes | 你跟波比要不记代价 |
[43:00] | to clear Jack O’Hearts. | 搞定杰克欧哈特案 |
[43:01] | Find some bad guys and get a search warrant! | 随便找些坏家伙然后去申请搜查令 |
[43:05] | -You listening? -I’m listening, Jack. | -你有在听吗? -我有在听 杰克 |
[43:07] | You better be listening! Adam! | 你最好给我听清楚! |
[43:08] | I don’t need you making shit up! | 我不需要你给我搞些狗屁拉杂的! |
[43:11] | Take the warrant and serve it with Rico’s platoon. | 拿到搜查令后跟李坷的小队一起行动 |
[43:14] | Do what you do. | 做你份内的工作 |
[43:17] | OK? | 行吗? |
[43:19] | -OK? -OK. | -行吗? -好 |
[43:20] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[43:32] | OK. OK. | 很好很好 |
[43:35] | It’ll gonna be a real fuck thing. | 那会是件美好的事 |
[43:37] | Pull this off, you’ll be sitting on waterskis | 完成以后 你就可以在我的新船 |
[43:40] | sucking fumes from my new boat | 船尾好好的冲浪 |
[43:42] | a couple of kegs and a couple of hookers in Lake Havasu. | 在 哈瓦苏湖 有啤酒跟妓女相伴 |
[43:45] | Stick this in Holland’s mailbox | 将这放到哈兰的信箱里去 |
[43:46] | and get your asses back on the street. | 然后赶快去街上干活去 |
[44:03] | Forget finding the real guys? Did I hear that right? | 不要去找真正的嫌犯? 我没有听错吗? |
[44:06] | Hey, Perry. | 嘿 佩里 |
[44:08] | You guys get anywhere with that Jack O’Hearts case? | 关于杰克 欧哈特案有任何线索吗? |
[44:09] | We just had a breakthrough right now. How are you guys doing? | 我们刚有了个突破 你们怎么样? |
[44:13] | Just got a drive-by murder-suicide, | 刚接到一件从车上开枪杀人后自杀的案子 |
[44:15] | a 12-year-old wasted an ice cream truck driver. | 一个12岁的男孩杀了一个冰淇淋车司机 |
[44:18] | Another normal day. | 又是寻常的一天 |
[44:20] | Good luck nailing those bastards. | 祝好运 快将那些混蛋钉死吧 |
[44:22] | Keep us posted. | 有消息记得通知喔 |
[44:34] | Sit down, Bobby. | 请坐 波比 |
[44:35] | We’re going to find a couple of assholes | 我们要找几个混蛋 |
[44:37] | and bury them in the Jack O’Hearts. | 将他们栽进杰克 欧哈特案 |
[44:39] | We cannot pin four murders on patsies. | 我们不可以随便找替死鬼 |
[44:42] | No fucking way. | 绝对不能这样 |
[44:43] | The real shooters need to be taken off the streets. | 真正的凶手该被绳之以法 |
[44:46] | I absolutely agree with you. | 我完全同意你 |
[44:49] | They’re vermin and should be exterminated. | 这些败类是该要将之消灭 |
[44:51] | But you got a crime and you got criminals | 但是当一件案子 你有了嫌犯 |
[44:53] | and if you’re meticulous, somehow you make a match. | 若你很仔细的话 你就会发现它们匹配上了 |
[44:56] | We’re in the getting-shit-done business. | 我们干的是”抓到就对了”的工作 |
[44:58] | What are you talking about? You know who did it. | 你在说些啥么啊? 你知道凶手是谁 |
[45:00] | Come on! | 喔! |
[45:02] | How can Jack involve us in this type of shit? | 杰克怎能让我们干这种勾当呢? |
[45:04] | -What the hell’s he thinking? -How fucking dare you! | -他到底在想什么? -你他妈的怎么敢! |
[45:08] | Who the fuck are you to question Jack Van Meter? | 你有什么资格来质疑杰克 米特? |
[45:11] | You don’t question his orders. You follow them! | 你不能质疑他的命令你一定要遵守! |
[45:14] | I ought to kick your ass, man! | 我真想揍你 兄弟! |
[45:16] | You know jack, Bobby! | 你了解杰克的 波比! |
[45:17] | You were tested and failed! | 你完全没有通过测试! |
[45:23] | That’s my daddy’s gun. | 那是我父亲的枪 |
[45:25] | You see those? Eleven men. | 看到没? 十一个人 |
[45:27] | He and Jack were partners | 当初他跟杰克是拍档 |
[45:29] | and the only goddamn reason this city’s here | 这他妈的城市有今天 |
[45:31] | is because they made it possible. | 全都是因为有他们 |
[45:32] | They built it with bullets! | 他们用子弹维护来的! |
[45:34] | Hunted down evil fucking parasites | 将所有的害虫败类都清除 |
[45:36] | that would’ve committed thousands of crimes | 否则他们会犯下数以千计的案子 |
[45:38] | would’ve ruined hundreds of lives. | 伤害无数的百姓 |
[45:40] | They protected the good people, Bobby | 他们保护所有的好人 波比 |
[45:42] | so that they could grow and not the cancer! | 让他们发育成长 而不是让毒瘤发育! |
[45:44] | Who the fuck are you to question anybody? | 你他妈的有啥资格质疑他人? |
[45:46] | Eldon, please. Take it easy! | 艾尔顿 拜托放轻松! |
[45:50] | Come on, take it easy. I’m with you. | 放轻松! 我站在你这边的 |
[45:52] | -Good. -We’re going to do this. | -很好 -我们一起搞定这个 |
[45:55] | OK? | 行吗? |
[46:04] | How do we get a search warrant? | 我们怎样才能拿到搜查令? |
[46:14] | Sergeant Perry? | 佩里警官? |
[46:16] | I’m from the paper. You got a minute? | 我是报社的 你有时间吗? |
[46:18] | No. | 没有 |
[46:19] | I heard SlS is attached to the Jack O’Hearts killings. | 我听说特别调查小组插手杰克 欧哈特案 |
[46:22] | That’s a little overkill, don’t you think? | 会不会有点杀鸡却用牛刀的感觉? |
[46:23] | Is there some political motivation here? | 这案子是不是有政治上的动机呢? |
[46:26] | I know you’ve said you’ve been misquoted in the past. | 我知道 以前你的话曾被错误的引述 |
[46:29] | That’s why I brought a tape recorder. | 所以我带了录音机来 |
[46:31] | You give me a quote, and I’ll run it | 你说的话 我会原封不动的 |
[46:33] | exactly as you say it, word for word. | 一字一字的引述 |
[46:39] | The question is this, | 问题就是 |
[46:41] | Why has an elite force like SlS been asked to solve | 为什么像特别调查小组这样的精锐单位 |
[46:44] | a routine multiple robbery homicide in South Central? | 要参与发生在中南区寻常的抢劫及凶杀案呢? |
[46:48] | Unless there’s something that we don’t know about. | 除非有一些不为人知的原因 |
[46:51] | Quote, | 引述开始 |
[46:53] | Get your fucking head out of my ass | 去你妈的滚出我的视线 |
[46:56] | and stop writing that cocksucking criminals | 别再将那些混蛋嫌犯 |
[46:58] | are victims, instead of the pigs they are | 写成被害者 而不写他们是猪 |
[47:00] | and let motherfucking cops do what motherfucking cops do. | 让他妈的警察做他妈的警察该做的事情 |
[47:04] | End quote. Print that. | 引述结束 把它登报吧 |
[47:12] | Hey, Deena. | 嘿 蒂娜 |
[47:15] | Sergeant. | 警官 |
[47:16] | How you doing? I’m Detective Keough. | 你好吗? 我是寇夫探员 |
[47:19] | Hi. Good to meet you. | 嗨 很高兴认识你 |
[47:22] | What brings SlS to my office? | 是什么风将特别调查小组吹来啊? |
[47:24] | The quadruple on Jefferson | 杰弗逊区发生的四人被杀案 |
[47:26] | and a linked mayhem homicide in Koreatown. | 及其相关的韩国城的分尸凶案 |
[47:28] | -Dead dispatcher. -That yours? | -还有死掉的调度员 -你们负责的案子吗? |
[47:31] | We’re helping out South Bureau. You know Peltz and Sapin? | 我们是协助南区分局办案 你认识培兹跟沙宾? |
[47:33] | The Bourbon Brothers? Good Homicide guys. | 波旁皇族兄弟? 很棒的刑事警察 |
[47:36] | We’re taking point because they’re overloaded. | 因为他们工作负担太重 所以我们担起责任 |
[47:39] | We found the gentlemen that did it. | 我们已经找到嫌犯了 |
[47:40] | We need a search warrant. | 我们需要搜查令 |
[47:42] | Better have more than on that Hollywood Hills double. | 最好有比好莱邬山庄双尸命案更强有力的证据 |
[47:44] | I got hell from the judge on that one. | 别再害我被法官削一顿 |
[47:46] | You could finish the story. | 你可以结束这个案子 |
[47:48] | His Honor signed, and I nailed the bastard. | 法官签名后 我就能钉死那混蛋了 |
[47:50] | You got lucky. Let’s see what you got. | 你很幸运 我们来看看你有什么 |
[48:01] | It’s a little thin, but these are some bad hombres. | 证据还不充分 但他们都是坏蛋 |
[48:05] | This guy sodomized an 80-year-old woman for two days. | 这家伙曾经持续将一个80岁老女人鸡奸两天 |
[48:09] | This one raped a little girl in front of her family | 这个家伙侵入民宅犯案 |
[48:11] | during a home invasion. Read the file. | 在女孩家人面前强奸了小女孩 你看看档案 |
[48:20] | Calling these circumstantial would be a compliment. | 这些资料一点也不详尽 |
[48:23] | I can’t issue on this. No judge will sign it. | 我不能签发搜查令 法官也不会签字的 |
[48:26] | We’re not going to trial, for Christ’s sake. | 看在老天的份上 我们又不上法庭 |
[48:28] | It’s a search warrant. There’s probable cause. | 只是一份搜查令 我们有大概的线索啊 |
[48:31] | Don’t bullshit me. I can’t process this. | 别跟我胡扯 我不能办 |
[48:37] | You can process it and you will. | 你能办的 你也会办的 |
[48:40] | And by tomorrow morning | 而且明早 |
[48:41] | those two young bucks will be dressed out | 那两个青年男黑人将会被打扮好 |
[48:43] | and strapped across the hood of my Chevy. | 绑在我的雪佛兰车顶上 |
[48:45] | So says the playbook, Deena, so do it. | 请照剧本走 蒂娜 做吧 |
[48:49] | Be a team player. | 别忘了我们是团队的一员 |
[48:52] | Jesus Christ, you got Alzheimer’s? | 老天啊 你得了老年痴呆症吗? |
[48:54] | You know the deal. | 你别忘了我们的协议 |
[48:56] | You want to change it? | 你想要改变吗? |
[48:58] | Give me your phone. | 给我电话 |
[49:00] | -Do you have any shame? -I try not to. | -你难道一点都不知道羞耻吗? -我也不想这样 |
[49:05] | I’ll issue the search warrant, but no judge will sign it. | 好 我发搜查令 但是没有哪个法官会签字的 |
[49:08] | The judge is my problem. | 法官是我的事 |
[49:12] | We’ll wait, Deena. | 我们等着瞧吧 蒂娜 |
[49:17] | Fine. | 很好 |
[49:18] | I’m lost. What just happened? | 我搞不懂 刚刚是怎么回事? |
[49:20] | Deena went to USC. | 蒂娜去上南加大 |
[49:22] | Good sorority, Dean’s list, the whole thing. | 入选女学生联谊会 名列优秀学生名单等等 |
[49:25] | She’s a sharp gal, but like a lot of young girls | 她是个精明的姑娘 但跟大多数年轻女孩一样 |
[49:27] | away from home for the first time | 第一次离家 |
[49:29] | she experimented and got into team sports. | 勇于尝试而且喜欢上团体运动 |
[49:32] | The whole football team, man. | 跟一整个足球队搞呢 兄弟 |
[49:34] | Fight on for old S.C.! | 南加大 加油加油! |
[49:36] | It was a hell of a videotape. I never saw it. | 后来有一卷录像带流出去 我是从没见过 |
[49:39] | She married some CEO from Century City who doesn’t know | 她之后嫁给了一个从世纪城来的不知此事的CEO |
[49:43] | and that’s the way she wants to keep it. | 她不想被揭发那些旧事 |
[49:44] | And that’s the deal. | 那就是你们的协议 |
[49:46] | There’s always a deal. | 哪儿都有协议的 |
[49:51] | Judge Russo, I’m sorry. | 卢梭法官 很抱歉 |
[49:53] | I really appreciate this, sir. | 非常感谢 先生 请签个字 |
[49:55] | You’re sure about this one? | 你对这很肯定吗? |
[49:57] | These guys are a couple of sick puppies, Your Honor. | 这两个绝对是坏蛋 先生 |
[49:59] | It’s all here if you want to read it. | 如果你要看的话 资料全在这里 |
[50:00] | Raise your right hand and repeat after me. | 举起你的右手 跟我一起覆诵 |
[50:03] | As the affiant, do you swear that everything | 作为提证人 |
[50:05] | contained in this affidavit is true | 你愿意在上帝面前发誓 |
[50:06] | to the best of your knowledge | 书面陈述的内容 |
[50:07] | -So help you God? -I do. | -都是真实的吗? -我愿意 |
[50:11] | -How’s Sally? -She’s great. | -赛莉还好吗? -她很好 |
[50:12] | Mrs. Russo feeling better? | 卢梭太太好一点了吗? |
[50:14] | Much better, thank you. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[50:15] | This is Bobby Keough, my new partner. | 这是波比 寇夫 我新的搭档 |
[50:17] | -Judge Russo. -Hi. | -卢梭法官 -是的 |
[50:19] | Great. Thank you very much, sir. | 太好了 谢谢您 |
[50:21] | Appreciate it. | 太感激了 |
[50:34] | Sign out a car and paint “Enola Gay” on the side | 去弄一辆车在车身漆上伊诺拉·盖伊 |
[50:37] | because we’re gonna drop the bomb on Holland. | 因为我们要对哈兰扔炸弹了 |
[50:39] | Take a look at these. | 看看这个 |
[50:48] | Who’s the female? | 那女的是谁? |
[50:50] | Beth Williamson, LAPD Sergeant. | 贝斯 威廉森 洛杉矶警察局警官 |
[50:52] | She’s Holland’s assistant. | 哈兰的助手 |
[50:54] | Who took them? | 谁拍的? |
[50:56] | Me. | 我 |
[51:00] | Some people call that “doggy-style.” | 有人叫那做 狗爬式 |
[51:03] | I like “Bow wow wow.” | 我比较喜欢 宝娃哇 |
[51:06] | Call this one “Girl on top.” | 这张叫做 高潮女人 |
[51:08] | Wait. Who’s wearing the high heels here? | 慢着 那个穿高跟鞋的是谁? |
[51:11] | And let’s see. Oh, yeah. Missionary. | 我看看 是啊 是传教士 |
[51:15] | Although I am not quite sure what religion that would be. | 虽然我不确定她传的是什么教 |
[51:19] | What do you want me to do with these? | 这东西要怎样处理? |
[51:21] | Stick them in Holland’s mailbox. | 把它放到哈兰的信箱里 |
[51:22] | Then you’re off till 2100. Get some sack time. | 完了你就放假 到晚上9点 睡会儿觉吧 |
[51:25] | You look like shit, Bobby. | 你看起来象狗屎一样 波比 |
[51:27] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[52:09] | What’s up with the blue suit? | 那件蓝套装怎么回事? |
[52:12] | Public relations. | 公关用的 |
[52:15] | So people see everyone who wears it | 穿上它比较不像是警察 |
[52:17] | isn’t like you, Detective. | 不像你 探员 |
[52:19] | Would you like a menu? | 需要菜单吗? |
[52:26] | Why don’t you tell Holland he’s a great pimp? | 为什么你没告诉哈兰说他是个很棒的皮条客? |
[52:28] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈的在说啥呀? |
[52:31] | I think I was falling for you. | 我以为我爱上你了 |
[52:35] | Yeah, I really do. | 我的确这样认为的 |
[52:40] | Do you deny you’re sleeping with him? | 你否认你跟他上床吗? |
[52:47] | The secret files. The gossip. | 秘密档案 八卦流言 |
[52:53] | The dirty little stories whispered | 那流传在 帕克中心走廊跟男厕的 |
[52:54] | in the men’s rooms and hallways of Parker Center. | 龌龊的故事 |
[52:58] | -You’re a part of that? -I know what happened. | -你也是其中一部分吗? -我知道你的事 |
[53:04] | He was my station house fling. | 他跟我尽情欢乐了一阵 |
[53:06] | I was a patrol supervisor, and I was attracted to him. | 当时我是巡警小队长 我被他吸引了 |
[53:10] | I thought he was a great man. | 我认为他很棒 |
[53:12] | It was a brief affair. | 但那是一段很短的感情 |
[53:14] | Then he told me he wasn’t leaving his wife. | 他跟我说他不会离开他的妻子 |
[53:16] | That was five years ago. | 已经是五年前的事情了 |
[53:18] | We walked away like adults. | 我们很理性的分手了 |
[53:23] | It’s long over, and it is my business, his business | 早就结束了 那也是我的事 他的事 |
[53:26] | and not yours or anyone else’s. | 但不是你的或其他人的事 |
[53:30] | Yeah, it is my business. | 是的 是我的事 |
[53:33] | It is my business when you’re spying on me. | 当你来监视我时就是我的事 |
[53:35] | You’re the goddamn spy. | 你才是个讨厌的间谍呢 |
[53:38] | You work for Van Meter, not me. | 是你替米特工作 不是我 |
[53:41] | Who approached who first? | 是谁先搭上谁的? |
[53:43] | I never wanted to know anything about your work. | 我从不想知道任何关于你的工作的事 记得吗? |
[53:47] | I never asked. | 我从没问过 |
[53:49] | Now I know more than I want to. | 如今 我知道得比我想要知道的多了 |
[53:54] | What do you know? | 你知道什么? |
[54:13] | Chill, man. | 怕了吧 兄弟 |
[54:45] | Honey, we’re running late. | 亲爱的 我们要迟到了 |
[54:59] | I want out of the marriage, Arthur. | 我要离婚 阿瑟 |
[55:04] | Listen. | 听着 |
[55:05] | Please, just listen. | 请你 就听着 |
[55:08] | I’m glad the time you put into the department | 我很高兴你对警察局的付出 |
[55:11] | is paying off for you. | 有了回报 |
[55:12] | But the time I put into you isn’t paying off for me. | 但是我对你付出的时间 却没有得到回报 |
[55:16] | I want to have a life while I still can. | 我想在我还能够的时候有我自己的生活 |
[55:19] | Don’t worry. I’m still down for you, baby. | 别担心 我还是会支持你的 宝贝 |
[55:23] | I think you’ll make a wonderful Chief | 我认为你会是一个很好的局长 |
[55:24] | and I’ll do my part to help you make it. | 我也尽力让你做到 |
[55:28] | And when you do | 但是你一旦做到了 |
[55:32] | I don’t see myself staying around. | 却发现没有我的位置了 |
[56:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[56:05] | That happened five years ago. | 那是五年前的事情了 |
[56:07] | You know it. We dealt with it. | 你知道的 我们也处理过了 |
[56:10] | You said you would forgive me and try to forget. | 你说过你要原谅我并试着去遗忘 |
[56:12] | It’s hard to forget when you got a mailbox full of those. | 当你的信箱里充满这些照片 怎能轻易就忘掉 |
[56:14] | I didn’t know about those pictures. | 我不晓得有那些照片 |
[56:18] | LAPD doesn’t miss a trick, does it? | 洛杉矶警局里什么招数都有 是吗? |
[56:21] | Is it possible to have a secret inside that department? | 局里一点秘密也无法隐藏吗? |
[56:25] | No. | 是啊 |
[56:32] | Perry, you know the Xs and Os. | 佩里 你熟悉 X 跟 O |
[56:34] | You’ll be in the observation post in the alley. | 巷子里有个观察点 你们呆在那儿 |
[56:37] | You guys are lucky the verdicts didn’t come in today | 你们很幸运 今天没有宣判 |
[56:40] | or we’d be in the south end on standby. | 否则你们就只能待命了 |
[56:42] | It took my guys a day to locate these assholes | 我们花了一整天才找到他们 |
[56:44] | and two more days to pat them down. | 又花了两天跟踪 |
[56:46] | We finally tailed them into Charcoal Alley. | 终于确定他们在查科拉路 |
[56:48] | You know Bobby Keough, my number two on this one. | 你认识波比 寇夫的 我的拍挡 |
[56:50] | -How you doing? -Yeah, I know Bobby. | -你好吗? -是啊 我知道波比 |
[56:52] | Congratulations on the shooting board. | 恭喜啊 关于枪击委员会 |
[56:54] | You ever get tired of SlS, come down to Metro. | 如果你对特别调查小组厌倦了 欢迎到我这儿来 |
[56:57] | We could always use a good man. | 好人我们都喜欢用的 |
[56:58] | That’s not gonna happen, but thanks. | 不会发生那种事的 但还是谢谢 |
[57:00] | What do you say we hit the bricks? | 如果我们杀了好人 你会怎么说? |
[57:03] | What’s going on, man? This ain’t your style. | 怎么了 兄弟? 这不像是你的作风 |
[57:06] | Political as it gets, Rico. | 它现在带上了政治色彩了 李坷 |
[57:07] | They want this one on the front page | 他们都想要这成为头条新闻 |
[57:09] | so make as much noise as you want. | 所以尽量制造杂音吧 |
[57:11] | I’d like to introduce a member of our congregation | 我来介绍我们这次集会的一位成员 |
[57:16] | who has spoken to us on many occasions | 他在许多场合给我们做过演讲 |
[57:20] | Assistant Los Angeles Police Chief Arthur Holland. | 洛杉矶警察局副局长 阿瑟 哈兰 |
[57:30] | Praise the Lord! | 感谢主啊! |
[57:35] | Ladies, listen up. | 女士们 听清楚了 |
[57:37] | Perry and Keough will give you some background on the players. | 佩里跟寇夫会给你们一些背景资料 |
[57:39] | These are the two shitbirds that took out | 这就是那两个鸟人 |
[57:42] | one of our dispatchers and a few other innocents. | 杀了我们的一个调度员 还有几个无辜平民 |
[57:44] | No one fucks with our family. | 没有人可以伤害我们的同仁 |
[57:46] | And remember, SlS doesn’t have a jail | 请记得 特别调查小组没有监狱牢房 |
[57:49] | so if you knock one of these pricks down | 所以若你撂倒了其中一个嫌犯 |
[57:51] | make sure he stays down. | 要确定他已经报销 |
[57:52] | I remember one fine spring day | 我记得25年前 |
[57:55] | about 25 years ago. | 一个温暖的春日 |
[57:58] | I had just graduated from the Police Academy. | 我刚从警察学院毕业 |
[58:01] | I felt so proud with my brand new blues | 周日去教堂时 我穿着全新的蓝制服 |
[58:06] | coming to church that Sunday. | 我是如此的骄傲 |
[58:09] | I felt so proud with my new badge on my chest. | 我胸前的警徽 让我引以为荣 |
[58:13] | Bottom line, gentlemen, watch your asses | 最后 各位 要小心 |
[58:15] | and pay attention to your fields of fire. | 注意你的火力攻击范围 |
[58:17] | Once we have secured the location | 一但我们控制了目标 |
[58:19] | we turn it over to Perry and his people. | 就把他交给佩里跟他的人 |
[58:21] | Sergeant, take over. | 警官 交给你了 |
[58:22] | A couple of weeks ago | 几周前 |
[58:24] | some gentlemen from Cleveland called me. | 一些克里夫兰的朋友来电 |
[58:26] | They wanted me to move out to Ohio | 他们要我搬到俄亥俄州 |
[58:29] | to become the Chief of their police department. | 担任克里夫兰市的警察局长 |
[58:34] | That opportunity is knocking mighty loud | 那机会让人不由得动心 |
[58:39] | and my LAPD badge doesn’t seem to glow anymore | 而我那洛杉矶警察局的警徽 似乎不那么闪闪发亮了 |
[58:43] | and I’m not as proud of my blues as I used to be. | 我也不再象以前那样以我的这身蓝制服为荣 |
[58:49] | Today, I called those gentlemen in Cleveland | 今天 我去电跟克里夫兰的朋友们说 |
[58:53] | and I told them I’m staying put. | 我告诉他们 我会留在这里 |
[58:58] | Questions? | 有问题吗? |
[59:00] | We’ll be pulling out in 15 minutes. | 我们只有15分钟的行动时间 |
[59:07] | I stand before you tonight | 今晚我站在你们面前 |
[59:10] | to declare my goal of becoming | 向你们宣布我的目标是 |
[59:14] | the first African-American Police Chief of Los Angeles. | 成为洛杉矶警察局第一个黑人局长 |
[59:39] | What happens if they take these guys alive? | 若是我们活捉那些坏蛋呢? |
[59:41] | Getting out alive isn’t part of the drill. | 抓活的不是这次行动的一部分 |
[59:43] | No, I know. | 我知道不是 |
[59:45] | For all I know, you’ll hand these dicks your Roscoe | 就我所知 你会将手枪交给那些鸟人 |
[59:47] | and they’ll shove it up your ass. | 他们会打花你的屁股 |
[59:49] | Shut the fuck up about that. I’m serious. | 闭上你的鸟嘴 我是认真的 |
[59:51] | Shut the fuck up about it. | 闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[59:53] | -Hate me right now? -You’re damn right! | -现在恨我了吧? -没错 正是! |
[59:55] | Good. Stay in that zone. | 很好 保持那样 |
[1:00:02] | -What are you doing? -Calling the suspects. | -你在做什么? -给嫌犯打电话 |
[1:00:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:00:06] | Making sure they’re up. You can’t shoot a man in bed. | 让他们起床 你不能开枪射杀躺在床上的嫌犯 |
[1:00:09] | Hey, dumb ass, take a look out your window. | 嘿 傻瓜 看看你的窗外 |
[1:00:12] | The cops are crawling all over your place. | 警察已经把你们包围了 |
[1:00:15] | Flash bang! | 闪光弹! |
[1:00:50] | On the ground now! Get the fuck down! | 趴下! 快趴下! |
[1:00:53] | -All right! -Get your fucking hands up! | -好的! -把手举起来! |
[1:00:56] | All right! I’m cool. | 好的! 我是清白的 |
[1:00:58] | Get the fuck down! Now! | 快给我他妈的趴下! |
[1:01:00] | Take my piece. There you go. Here. | 用我的枪 给你 在这里 |
[1:01:02] | There you go. Safety’s off. | 可以了 保险已开 |
[1:01:04] | You drill him, I’ll take the heat. | 你干了他 我来承担 |
[1:01:09] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[1:01:11] | All right. Hey! | 没关系 嘿! |
[1:01:13] | Take this worthless piece of shit down right now! | 快把这人渣干掉 快呀! |
[1:01:15] | I never did shit to you. | 我又没对你怎样 |
[1:01:16] | -Shut up! -Be cool. | -闭嘴! -冷静一下 |
[1:01:18] | -Shut the fuck up! -I ain’t got no gun. | 快给我他妈的闭嘴! 我没有枪啊 |
[1:01:20] | Go to work, Bobby! We’re running out of time. | 快点 鲍比! 我们没时间了 |
[1:01:23] | Man, go to work! We’re running out of time here! | 兄弟 快点 我们没时间了 |
[1:01:25] | -I ain’t got a gun. -What? | -我没有枪 -什么? |
[1:01:29] | Yeah, you do, cocksucker! How about that? | 不 你有 混蛋! 那是什么? |
[1:01:31] | -Come on, Bobby. -Don’t, don’t, don’t. | -快呀 鲍比 -不要 不要 不要 |
[1:01:34] | We’re not going back to Jack empty-handed. | 我们不能空手回到杰克那里 |
[1:01:37] | You want me to do this, Bobby? | 你想让我空手而归吗 鲍比? |
[1:01:40] | Shit. You want me to do this? | 操 你想让我空手而归吗? |
[1:01:42] | I will do this. | 空手而归 |
[1:01:44] | You want me to do this? | 你想让我空手而归吗? |
[1:01:47] | Look, don’t. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[1:01:53] | You got to do it, Bobby. No choice, man. | 你必须杀了他 鲍比没有选择了 |
[1:01:57] | Take this worthless piece of shit down right now. | 现在就开枪杀了这个没用的人渣 |
[1:02:02] | For Christ’s sake, we’re running out of time. | 看在上帝的份上 我们没有时间了! |
[1:02:04] | When that light goes out, you do it! | 探照灯过去的时候就开枪! |
[1:02:08] | Do it, Bobby! | 开枪 鲍比! |
[1:02:24] | Bobby, breathe. | 鲍比 放松 |
[1:02:31] | Bobby, come on. Take a deep breath. | 来 鲍比深呼吸 |
[1:02:36] | Stay down there. Breathe. Hang on. | 在那里休息一下 坚持住 |
[1:02:40] | You’ll be all right. Give me your gun. | 你不会有事的把枪给我 |
[1:02:42] | That’s it. Come on, breathe deep. | 就这样深呼吸 |
[1:02:49] | It’s over, man. | 结束了 小伙子 |
[1:02:51] | So, who shot him? | 那么 谁开枪杀了他? |
[1:02:53] | -You get him, Eldon? -Yeah. | -你把他解决了 艾尔顿? -是的 |
[1:02:56] | How many is that now? | 现在你一共干掉几个了? |
[1:02:58] | Who the fuck cares? What about the other guy? | 谁他妈的关心这个? 另外那个人怎么样了? |
[1:03:00] | He pulled a shotgun on us. My guys dropped him. | 他拿散弹猎枪对着我们 我的人把他干掉了 |
[1:03:03] | Good. Let’s get the logs rolling. | 很好我们赶快离开这里吧 |
[1:03:06] | Hey, Rico | 嗨 里柯 |
[1:03:08] | no statements till Robbery-Homicide gets here? | 没有发生意外吧? |
[1:03:10] | Don’t worry about it. I’m all over it. | 别担心都在我的控制中 |
[1:03:18] | Bobby, you listen to me. | 听着 鲍比 |
[1:03:19] | This asshole had it coming. | 这个家伙是罪有应得 |
[1:03:21] | All the fuck he ever did was ruin lives. | 他杀了很多人 |
[1:03:23] | You saved somebody a shitload of misery | 你是保护了其他人 |
[1:03:25] | so get it together. | 来吧 整理一下现场 |
[1:03:27] | You didn’t shoot this guy, I did. | 你没有杀这个家伙是我杀的 |
[1:03:55] | I was giving the suspect commands | 当时我对着疑犯喊话 |
[1:03:57] | and he wouldn’t comply. | 可是他不听 |
[1:03:58] | Which commands? | 你和他说什么? |
[1:04:01] | “Police officer. Freeze. | 警察不许动! |
[1:04:04] | “Let me see your hands. On your knees.” | 跪下 举起双手 |
[1:04:06] | OK. | 继续 |
[1:04:08] | And then l | 然后我 |
[1:04:11] | I saw the suspect reach into his waistband | 我看见疑犯把手伸进腰部 |
[1:04:13] | and I saw a metallic object in his hands. | 然后他手中多了一个金属物体 |
[1:04:17] | I fired my service weapon once | 于是我对着他开了一枪 |
[1:04:19] | striking the suspect in the chest. | 贯穿了疑犯的胸部 |
[1:04:25] | I thought Sergeant Perry fired his service weapon once. | 我想应该是佩里警官开的枪 |
[1:04:30] | Yeah, right. | 哦 是的 |
[1:04:32] | That’s right. I’m sorry. | 是佩里警官对不起 |
[1:04:34] | No problemo, amigo. We got all day. | 没事 伙计我们有一整天的时间 |
[1:04:37] | We’ll get it right. | 会把事情搞清楚的 |
[1:04:39] | Let’s go over that last part again. | 让我们再次核对一下最后发生的事情 |
[1:04:51] | I saw the suspect reach into his waistband | 我看见疑犯把手伸进腰部 |
[1:04:54] | and I saw a metallic object in his hands. | 然后他手中多了一个金属物体 |
[1:04:57] | Then my partner fired his service weapon once | 于是我的搭档开了一枪 |
[1:05:00] | striking the suspect in the chest. | 贯穿了疑犯胸部 |
[1:05:04] | Perfect. | 行了 |
[1:05:06] | We’re all done. Twice through is plenty. | 这样就可以了两次陈述已经够充分了 |
[1:05:10] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:05:19] | Bobby was a natural, Jack. | 鲍比还没有足够的经验 杰克 |
[1:05:21] | When the shit went down, he did it right. | 他杀了那个混蛋 那是正确的 |
[1:05:29] | Think you could do it again? | 你认为你还可以再做一次吗? |
[1:05:33] | -He’s a natural. -He’s my blood. | -他还是个孩子 -他有我的血统 |
[1:05:41] | -Done with the OlS guys? -Yeah. | -OIS那里没问题吗? -是的 |
[1:05:44] | They were trying to get a job with our unit. | 他们还想在我们这里找到工作呢 |
[1:05:48] | You boys are heroes. | 你们是英雄 |
[1:05:51] | I like heroes. A simple idea, really. | 我喜欢英雄 英雄是个很单纯的概念 真的 |
[1:05:54] | You got your villain and your hero. | 你干掉了坏人你就是英雄 |
[1:05:56] | Modern thinking tries to complicate it | 现代的想法试着把它复杂化 |
[1:05:57] | but it always comes down to that. | 不过它总是回到最初的概念上 |
[1:06:00] | Those who victimize were once victims | 把那些牺牲的人说成是受害者 |
[1:06:02] | all that stuff they teach in college. | 学校里就教这一类的事情 |
[1:06:04] | It’s sad. It’s probably even true. | 很悲哀 这甚至可能是真的 |
[1:06:07] | It really doesn’t matter. | 不过没关系 |
[1:06:09] | Everybody’s got a sad story. | 每个人都有悲伤的故事 |
[1:06:11] | Who gives a shit? | 谁他妈的关心这些? |
[1:06:13] | You guys take a look at those pictures? | 你们看到那些照片了吧 |
[1:06:21] | I thought they’d put Holland’s ass down, but he’s still up. | 我以为他们会降哈兰的职 没想到他居然还当上副局长了 |
[1:06:25] | He’s on the goddamn news saying he wants to be Chief. | 他还他妈的在新闻上说他要当局长 |
[1:06:28] | I got plenty more shit. I can wait. | 我他妈的受的够多的了 我可以等 |
[1:06:30] | Will he press us on the Robertson shooting? | 他还会就罗伯逊枪击案调查我们一把吗? |
[1:06:33] | Could he know what really happened? | 他会知道事情的真相吗? |
[1:06:35] | He is pressing. He might have a witness. | 他正在调查 他可能有一个目击证人 |
[1:06:38] | What? There’s no fucking witness. | 什么? 根本不存在他妈的目击者 |
[1:06:41] | He might dig up someone in the D.A.’s office | 他可能在DA的办公室中找到什么人 |
[1:06:44] | happy to file on you two for murder and conspiracy. | 乐意判你们两谋杀和阴谋罪 |
[1:06:46] | Bullshit, Jack. Nobody saw shit. | 胡说 杰克 不会有人看见的 |
[1:06:48] | I’m holding it together, Eldon. That’s what I do. | 我只是综合了我所掌握的情况 艾尔顿 |
[1:06:51] | Whatever. Nobody saw shit. | 不管怎么说 没人看见 |
[1:06:53] | There’s no witness. Nobody saw shit. | 没有目击者不会有人看见 |
[1:06:56] | You said that three times already. | 你已经说了三遍了 |
[1:07:03] | Are you feeling OK? | 你还好吧? |
[1:07:08] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[1:07:10] | There’s that Orchard and Sidwell thing | 关于 欧查和薜维的事 |
[1:07:12] | but whatever. | 你知道 |
[1:07:15] | We’re not going there. | 我们不会去那里 对吧 |
[1:07:16] | Get some rest. | 去休息一下 |
[1:07:20] | You’re going to need it. | 你会需要休息的 |
[1:07:23] | Promotion party tomorrow. | 明天有你的晋职派对 |
[1:07:25] | Can’t wait to hear your speech. | 期待你精彩的晋职演讲 |
[1:07:27] | No, really. | 真的 |
[1:07:29] | The press will be there. Let’s give them a show. | 明天新闻媒体将会到场 让我们给他们一场精彩的表演 |
[1:07:31] | Yeah, I’ll be there. On time. | 好的 明天我会准时到场的 |
[1:07:40] | -You guys were good today. -Yeah. | -你们今天表现的很好 -谢谢 |
[1:07:43] | -You OK? -Yeah, fine. | -你还好吧? -是的 很好 |
[1:07:45] | Don’t worry about Holland. It’s my problem. | 不要担心哈兰那边 那是我的事 |
[1:07:49] | Get the fuck out of here. | 回去吧 |
[1:08:19] | What the fuck are we going to do, Bobby? | 我们现在他妈的还能去干什么 鲍比? |
[1:08:23] | It’s a hell of a job, isn’t it? | 真他妈的是件鸟差事 不是吗? |
[1:08:30] | Why don’t you come over to the house? | 不如过来我家? |
[1:08:31] | Sally will fix up a big pot of goulash. | 莎莉准备了一大锅炖牛肉 |
[1:08:34] | No, I’m beat. I’m going home to sleep. | 不用了我想回家睡觉 |
[1:08:36] | You’ll be OK, Bobby. | 你还好吧 鲍比 |
[1:08:39] | Little gangster kids out there killing people | 那些歹徒杀人时 |
[1:08:42] | you don’t see them sweating it. | 甚至都不会眨一下眼睛 |
[1:08:43] | Will you shut up, Eldon? | 不要说了 艾尔顿不要说了 |
[1:08:47] | I had a facer once. | 我也曾经有过一次经历 |
[1:08:52] | Just like that. | 就像你那样的 |
[1:08:54] | The guy was begging me for his life. | 那家伙求我放他一条生路 |
[1:08:58] | I found out later that he had a wife and a little boy. | 后来我发现他还有一个妻子和一个小孩 |
[1:09:02] | Every Christmas, I slipped some money into her mailbox. | 以后每个圣诞节 我都给她寄去一些钱 |
[1:09:08] | That one really fucked me up. | 那次经历真的让我很不好受 |
[1:09:11] | I can still see his face. | 直到现在我仍然记得他的脸 |
[1:09:18] | Come on, man. | 开心点 伙计 |
[1:09:20] | Come on over. You’ll make her day. | 会好起来的 |
[1:10:34] | What? | 你在干什么? |
[1:10:35] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[1:10:37] | Sal, put the box down. This is not going to happen. | 莎莉 放下盒子不应该是这样的 |
[1:10:49] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:10:52] | I didn’t think you’d be home till late. | 我以为你这会不会回来的 |
[1:10:54] | I didn’t want to see you like this. | 我不想看见你这样 |
[1:11:03] | Read it. | 读出来 |
[1:11:07] | Eldon, don’t do this. | 艾尔顿 别这样 |
[1:11:09] | You wrote it, but you can’t read it? | 你写的 你却不肯读? |
[1:11:14] | Read it. | 读出来 |
[1:11:26] | “Dear Eldon | 亲爱的艾尔顿 |
[1:11:28] | “you’re probably wondering what’s going on. | 你可能会想知道发生了什么事 |
[1:11:31] | “Well, it’s finally over. | 嗯 我们之间终于结束了 |
[1:11:35] | “l found a place. | 我已经找了个地方搬出去 |
[1:11:37] | “I’m taking our son with me. | 我把我们的儿子一起带走了 |
[1:11:38] | “This is a good thing. | 对他来说这是一件好事 |
[1:11:40] | “He’s frightened of you, like I used to be. | 因为他害怕你 就像我过去那样 |
[1:11:42] | “l know you can handle our leaving | 我知道你不会在乎我们的离开 |
[1:11:45] | “because you really don’t give a shit about us.” | 因为你从来都不关心我们 |
[1:11:46] | Honey, that is not, | 亲爱的 那不是 |
[1:11:48] | “You care more about the people you hate. | 你更关心你所憎恨的人 |
[1:11:51] | “l guess you’re still trying to be your father.” | 我想你仍旧想和你父亲一样 |
[1:11:54] | What? | 什么? |
[1:11:56] | “You’ll find out anyway, so I’m telling you now. | 你迟早会发现的 所以不如我现在告诉你 |
[1:11:59] | “l met a man at the jail. | 我在监狱遇见一个男人 |
[1:12:03] | “But don’t start beating up every deputy you see | 不过你不要胡乱猜测 |
[1:12:05] | “because he’s not a cop | 因为他不是一个警察 |
[1:12:07] | and he’s not an inmate, either.” | 并且他也不是一个犯人 |
[1:12:10] | “He’s a lawyer.” | 他是个律师 |
[1:12:13] | -“A defense lawyer.” -Oh, that’s good. | -“一个辩护律师” -哦 那很好 |
[1:12:18] | A fucking defense lawyer. That’s just | 一个该死的辩护律师 那样的话 |
[1:12:21] | Sal, come on, man. This is | 莎莉 哦 这真是 |
[1:12:24] | Fuck it, man. Whatever. | 操不管怎么说 |
[1:12:28] | Get back in here! | 给我滚回来! |
[1:12:30] | You wanted me to read it | 你让我读这些 |
[1:12:31] | you’re going to listen to me read it! | 你就必须听我读! |
[1:12:40] | “We’re going to try and start a new life together. | 我们将会试着开始新的生活 |
[1:12:44] | “And I say try because I have no idea | 当我说试着 是因为我不知道 |
[1:12:48] | “what a healthy relationship looks like.” | 正常的生活是怎么样的 |
[1:12:53] | “l know this seems abrupt | 我知道这对你来说很突然 |
[1:12:58] | “unless you’re good at reading signals | 除非你注意到了那些被你忽视的小细节 |
[1:13:01] | “which you’re not.” | 但你没有 |
[1:13:08] | “l have watched you descend into Hell | 我眼看着你坠入了地狱 |
[1:13:11] | “and I have been waiting for you to come back. | 我一直都在期待你迷途知返 |
[1:13:15] | “Apparently, you don’t want to.” | 但是很明显 你并不想回来 |
[1:13:23] | “l loved you.” | 我爱你 |
[1:13:29] | “Good-bye.” | “再见” |
[1:13:40] | Sal, put the box down. | 莎莉 把盒子放下 |
[1:13:44] | The house is yours. | 这房子是你的 |
[1:13:48] | You don’t have to leave. I’ll do that. | 你们不用走 我走 |
[1:13:55] | Hey, guys. Just | 嗨 伙计们 |
[1:13:57] | You can unpack everything in the truck | 把卡车上的东西都卸下来 |
[1:13:59] | and bring it back in. I’m sorry. | 然后把它们都放回来 对不起 |
[1:14:07] | I don’t know what to say, Sal. | 我不知道该说什么 莎莉 |
[1:14:12] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[1:14:22] | Say good-bye. | 说再见 |
[1:14:34] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[1:15:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:15:44] | Please go away. | 请走开 |
[1:15:46] | I got to speak to you. I’m not moving until we talk! | 我必须要跟你说话 我不走除非你肯和我说话! |
[1:15:57] | -You’re a thug, Bobby. -I know. | -你是个无赖 鲍比 -我知道 |
[1:15:58] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[1:16:00] | I can’t eat, I can’t sleep, I can’t think. | 我吃不下 睡不着 不能思考 |
[1:16:02] | I need you to tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想怎么样 |
[1:16:03] | I killed a man last night! | 昨天晚上我杀了人! |
[1:16:05] | I blew a hole through his chest! | 我射穿了他的胸部! |
[1:16:08] | Every time I close my eyes, I see him staring at me. | 只要一闭上眼睛 就觉得他在看着我 |
[1:16:11] | -You’re making no sense. -The Jack O’Hearts case. | -我不明白你在说什么 -杰克·欧哈特的案子 |
[1:16:14] | Me and Perry cleared it last night. | 我和佩里昨晚解决了它 |
[1:16:15] | Two suspects are dead. They’re the wrong guys. | 二个疑犯已经死了 但是他们不是真正的犯人 |
[1:16:17] | No, wait. Stop, Bobby. | 不 等一下不要说了 鲍比 |
[1:16:20] | Who are you? | 你以为你是谁? |
[1:16:23] | A few nights ago, you’re wining and dining me. | 几天以前和你和我共进晚餐 |
[1:16:25] | Then you make accusations about my sex life. | 然后你指责我的性生活 |
[1:16:27] | Now you come here and confess? | 现在你却跑到这里来忏悔? |
[1:16:30] | I pulled the trigger, not Perry. | 是我扣的板机 不是佩里 |
[1:16:33] | The Robertson killing was supposed to be my initiation. | 罗伯逊一案被说成是我开的枪 |
[1:16:35] | I dropped my gun. | 事实上我丢下了我的枪 |
[1:16:38] | Perry shot him, not me. | 佩里开枪杀了他 不是我 |
[1:16:40] | I think Holland already knows that. | 我想哈兰早就知道这些 |
[1:16:53] | He does. | 是的 |
[1:16:55] | He just can’t prove it. | 他只是没有证据 |
[1:17:01] | I’ll give Holland the Robertson shooting. | 我会给哈兰罗伯逊一案的证据的 |
[1:17:04] | I’ll give him me, I’ll give him Perry, | 我会告诉我知道的 告诉佩里 |
[1:17:06] | I’ll give him Van Meter, I’ll give him everything. | 我会告诉范·米特 我会告诉他所有的事 |
[1:17:09] | Think about it. | 三思而行 |
[1:17:10] | Like a bullet, you can’t call it back. | 就像射出去的子弹 你无法再把它收回来 |
[1:17:13] | It was a bad shooting. | 那是一次错误的行动 |
[1:17:15] | I didn’t have to pull the trigger. | 开枪并不是当时必需采取的行动 |
[1:17:16] | I can’t live with that. Call Holland, please. | 我活在深深的内疚里 打电话给哈兰吧 |
[1:17:21] | No. You got to tell him in person. | 不行你必须当面告诉他 |
[1:18:00] | Are you willing to say all this in court | 你愿意当着艾尔顿·佩里和你叔叔的面 |
[1:18:02] | with Eldon Perry and your uncle staring at you? | 在法庭上说出事实吗? |
[1:18:04] | Yes, I’m willing. | 是的 我愿意 |
[1:18:06] | You can trust him. | 他的话可以相信 |
[1:18:09] | We have to get Orchard and Sidwell in custody. | 我们必须把 欧查和薜维 置于警方的保护下 |
[1:18:12] | I’ll put together a task force. | 我会成立一个特别工作小组 |
[1:18:13] | We’ll locate them | 找出那两个罪犯 |
[1:18:14] | and swoop down on them like the Lord’s fury. | 然后一举逮捕他们 |
[1:18:16] | I want everyone to see this | 我要让每个人都看见这些 |
[1:18:18] | but I need a little more time. | 可我没有更多的时间了 |
[1:18:20] | Old Jack and Perry can’t know yet. | 不能让老杰克和佩里知道这事 |
[1:18:22] | Where are you supposed to be? | 你现在本来应该在哪里? |
[1:18:23] | I’m off today but I’m gonna to the Academy for Perry’s promotion ceremony. | 今天我休假但我得去参加佩里的晋职典礼 |
[1:18:27] | You should be there. Can you handle it? | 你马上去那里 你能处理好吗? |
[1:18:29] | Ye, I can handle it. | 是的 |
[1:18:39] | -I’ll be there. -OK. | -我会去那里的 -好的 |
[1:18:45] | Hello. Who be it? | 喂 谁呀? |
[1:18:46] | Me be it, fuckhead. | 是我 猪头 |
[1:18:48] | It’s Santa Claus. | 是圣诞老人 |
[1:18:50] | Yes, sir. | 您好吗 先生 |
[1:18:52] | Shut up. You dump that shit? | 闭嘴你们干掉那个狗屎了吗? |
[1:18:54] | Yes, sir, we did. | 是的 先生 |
[1:18:56] | A white police officer’s coming to your house. | 上面派了一个白人警官去你们那里 |
[1:18:58] | He’ll be there shortly. Cancel his ticket. | 他马上就到做了他 |
[1:19:00] | Smoke a cop? | 把警察干掉? |
[1:19:02] | He works for me. He’s a serious bad-ass. | 他是我的手下 一个不折不扣的猪头 |
[1:19:05] | If you slip, he won’t. | 如果你们失手了 就会被他杀掉 |
[1:19:06] | Do you know who I’m talking about? | 你知道我说的是谁吧? |
[1:19:08] | Yeah, I know | 是的 我知道 |
[1:19:10] | but that’s some heavy shit, man. | 但这是件很严重的案子 |
[1:19:14] | Leave him breathing, I’ll make sure you’re not. | 绝对不要让他剩下一点呼吸 |
[1:19:16] | That is no shit. You owe me, asshole. | 没得商量 你们欠我的 混球 |
[1:19:20] | He won’t make it. | 他逃不过的 |
[1:19:22] | Don’t trip. I’ll do his ass jailhouse style, Chino. | 别犯错误 要不然我也会让你们尝尝他的手段 |
[1:19:27] | Just put him away clean, then leave town. Both of you. | 干净的做了他 然后离开这里 |
[1:19:29] | L.A.’s too hot. I don’t care where you go, | 洛杉矶太热了 随便你们去哪里 |
[1:19:32] | Vegas, K.C., I can set you up in either place. | 拉斯维加斯 或是其他地方 我会帮你们安排妥当的 |
[1:19:35] | We out then. Fuck L.A. | 好吧 操他妈的洛杉矶 |
[1:19:38] | Yeah, fuck L.A. | 对 操他妈的洛杉矶 |
[1:19:59] | Eldon, what’s wrong? | 艾尔顿 怎么回事? |
[1:20:01] | Nothing. It’s just Sally and me. | 没事 莎莉和我之间 |
[1:20:04] | Fuck, it’s over. | 他妈的结束了 |
[1:20:05] | She’ll be back. You want me to call her? | 她会回来的 要我打电话给她吗? |
[1:20:08] | No. She thinks I’m a monster. | 不用了 她认为我是个魔鬼 |
[1:20:12] | I know you’re hurting now, but I have a mission for you. | 我知道你现在很伤心 不过我有一个任务给你 |
[1:20:17] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:20:24] | Holland has a witness to the Robertson shooting. | 哈兰找到了罗伯逊一案的目击者 |
[1:20:26] | I need you to do what you do. | 去把他干掉 |
[1:20:30] | There is no witness. | 不可能有目击者 |
[1:20:33] | There is a witness. | 有一个 |
[1:20:36] | 1 2657 Juliet. | 朱丽叶大街12657号 |
[1:20:42] | He’s a fifty-year-old Hispanic male. | 一个五十岁的男人 西班牙裔男子 |
[1:20:44] | Look, Jack | 你看 杰克 |
[1:20:48] | Look, Jack, this is different, man. | 你看 杰克 这和以前的情况不同 |
[1:20:50] | This guy didn’t do anything. | 这个家伙没做任何坏事 |
[1:20:52] | He’s a fucking witness. | 他只是一个该死的目击者 |
[1:20:54] | There’s got to be another way of handling this. | 不一定非杀了他不可 |
[1:20:57] | He’s alone in the house for the next few hours. | 接下来的几小时他都会一个人在家里 |
[1:20:59] | Do you understand? | 你懂我的意思了吗? |
[1:21:01] | I need this one, Eldon, and it’ll all be over. | 必须杀了他 艾尔顿 然后一切将会结束 |
[1:21:05] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗? |
[1:21:09] | Are you listening? 12657 Juliet. | 你在听吗? 朱丽叶大街12657号 |
[1:21:18] | I need this one, Eldon. | 必须杀了他 艾尔顿 |
[1:21:21] | 12657 Juliet. | 朱丽叶大街12657号 |
[1:21:24] | You’re a prince. See you this afternoon. | 完全正确 下午见 |
[1:21:29] | The Academy. | 你的晋职典礼上 |
[1:21:31] | You forgot, didn’t you? | 你忘记了吗? |
[1:21:32] | You made lieutenant, and you forgot. | 你会升为副局长 忘了吗? |
[1:21:34] | No, I didn’t forget. | 不 我没忘 |
[1:21:53] | Hey, Ed. It’s Eldon. | 嗨 艾德我是艾尔顿 |
[1:21:56] | I need you to run an address for me, 12657 Juliet. | 帮我调查一个地址 朱丽叶大街12657号 |
[1:22:03] | And let me know if law enforcement has anything in the area. | 如果在这附近有执法机构请告诉我 |
[1:22:07] | Stakes, DUl sweeps, lNS | 教会 DUI sweeps 移民局 |
[1:22:11] | Federal shit, organized crime, the works. | 联邦机构 犯罪组织 工会 |
[1:22:15] | And get me the name on the utilities bill | 还有帐单上的名字 |
[1:22:17] | real quick, please. I appreciate it. | 请尽快谢谢 |
[1:22:31] | Yeah, I’m here. | 是我 |
[1:22:38] | Darryl Orchard | 名字是戴里欧查 |
[1:22:42] | and Gary Sidwell. | 和加里薜维 |
[1:22:47] | Yeah. I got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[1:22:49] | Thanks, man. | 谢啦 伙计 |
[1:23:06] | Fuck me. | 去死吧 |
[1:23:19] | You’re right, Jack. | 你是对的 杰克 |
[1:23:22] | It’s all over. | 一切将会结束 |
[1:23:45] | Yeah. This is Detective Keough. | 嗯我是寇夫警员 |
[1:23:47] | You did. Great job. Do you have an address? | 很好 能查到住址吗? |
[1:23:52] | 12657 Juliet. | 朱丽叶大街12657号 |
[1:23:55] | I got it. Thank you. | 好的我知道了谢谢 |
[1:23:58] | That was the lab. | 是实验室那边 |
[1:23:59] | I gave them a bag of cigarette butts | 我把犯人留下的香烟头交给了他们 |
[1:24:01] | from the gutter outside Jack O’Hearts Liquor. | 在杰克·欧哈特店外排水沟里找到的 |
[1:24:02] | They got a partial thumbprint off the cigarette | 他们在香烟上发现了一部分拇指指纹 |
[1:24:05] | and they matched it directly to Darryl Orchard. | 与戴里欧查的完全匹配 |
[1:24:07] | What are you doing? | 你要去做什么? |
[1:24:08] | When Jack finds out, he’ll send Perry to kill him. | 如果杰克发现了化验结果 他会让佩里去杀了他的 |
[1:24:12] | I’m not waiting around for that. | 我不想在这里等着他们被杀 |
[1:24:14] | I’ll pick up Orchard and Sidwell | 我要去带走欧查和薜维 |
[1:24:16] | and book them into protective custody myself. | 把他们置于警方的保护下 |
[1:24:21] | 5-King-15 to 15-Adam. | 5-King-15 呼叫 15-Adam |
[1:24:23] | 1-1-4 to all units. | 1-1-4 呼叫所有单位 |
[1:24:26] | Be advised. The verdicts have come in. | 判决已经公布 |
[1:24:28] | 1-1-4 to all units. Stand by. | 1-1-4 呼叫所有单位 各就各位 |
[1:24:31] | The verdicts are not guilty. I repeat, not guilty. | 判决无罪 重复 无罪 |
[1:24:34] | 5-King-15, Adam, come in. | 5-King-15 Adam 过来 |
[1:24:38] | 15-Adam, come back. | 15-Adam 回来 |
[1:25:03] | -White punk. -What’s up, white boy? | -白色杂种 -停车 你个杂种 |
[1:25:05] | Check it out. | 停车 |
[1:25:08] | Keep rolling, punk. | 继续开啊 杂种 |
[1:25:20] | -Heads up. -What’s up with that? | -注意 -这是怎么回事? |
[1:25:23] | Punk, what you think you’re doing over here? | 杂种 你来这里找死吗? |
[1:25:24] | Back up. | 注意 |
[1:25:25] | Yeah, slow down. | 停车 停车 |
[1:25:29] | Open the window! | 打开窗户! |
[1:25:30] | -You better get your ass out! -All right. | -你最好给我停车! -没事了 |
[1:25:45] | Tear it up! | 毁了它! |
[1:26:04] | Where the fuck’s he going? | 那个杂种要去哪里? |
[1:26:05] | This nigga think he smart. | 那杂种以为他很聪明 |
[1:26:07] | I can’t wait to see that bitch’s face | 我等不及想看看那杂种被打死的时候 |
[1:26:08] | when I turn that motherfucker into a tea bag. | 满脸惊恐的表情 |
[1:26:12] | Let’s go. | 我们开始吧 |
[1:26:15] | Keep your ass low. | 别把你的屁股翘起来 |
[1:26:16] | You act like you ain’t never done this before. | 别好像你还个生手 |
[1:26:20] | What the fuck is you doing? | 他妈的你干吗呢? |
[1:26:23] | I just bought these jeans. | 我刚买的牛仔裤 |
[1:26:33] | Stay low. | 把身体压低点 |
[1:26:35] | He ain’t going to smoke my ass. I’ll check over here. | 他发现不了我们 我看一下这边 |
[1:27:00] | You see him? | 你看到他了? |
[1:27:06] | There he go. Right there. | 他在那里 就在那边 |
[1:27:52] | All right, Bobby. | 好了 鲍比 |
[1:28:23] | You see him? Anything? | 你看到他了? 他在干什么? |
[1:28:38] | You see him? | 你看到他了? |
[1:28:40] | Nah. Fuck. I just saw this motherfucker. | 操 看不到了 刚刚还能看到那个狗娘养的 |
[1:29:02] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[1:29:03] | Let’s get these assholes. | 去抓那些混蛋吧 |
[1:29:13] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:29:14] | They’re sending a whole motherfucking army. | 他妈的来了不止一个人 |
[1:29:16] | Where you see that? | 你看到什么了? |
[1:29:17] | Homeboy’s coming up here all chill and shit. | 操 又有个警察往这边过来 |
[1:29:31] | Homeboy’s here with a fine-ass sister. | 还带了个漂亮婊子 |
[1:29:34] | She coming here with a boo-ya, all chill and shit. | 她来到这里做婊子 臭婊子 |
[1:29:36] | That’s a damn shame that we got to kill her. | 杀了她简直是我们的耻辱 |
[1:29:40] | Just shoot the motherfuckers when you see them. | 一看到那狗娘养的就开枪 |
[1:29:44] | This ain’t the liquor store. These niggas shoot back. | 这里和便利商店不一样 这些黑人会还击的 |
[1:30:44] | Here’s the situation from South Central. | 这里是南部中央的现场 |
[1:30:46] | Look at that. | 看呐 |
[1:30:48] | Terrible. And there’s no police presence down here. | 情况十分糟糕 警方还没有抵达现场 |
[1:30:51] | They will not enter the area. | 警方还没有进入该区域 |
[1:30:54] | No. There’s no, | 不 那里还没有 |
[1:30:56] | There’s no shutting down Florence. | 还没有封锁佛罗伦斯大街 |
[1:31:01] | We’re telling the LAPD to do that now. | 我们已经通知了洛杉矶警局 |
[1:31:04] | Shut Florence Boulevard down and Normandie. | 封锁佛罗伦斯大道和诺曼底大道 |
[1:32:33] | I snitched you out, Eldon. | 我出卖了你 艾尔顿 |
[1:32:35] | I snitched you out. | 我出卖了你 |
[1:32:52] | Don’t you touch him. | 不准碰他 |
[1:32:53] | Don’t you dare touch him. | 你敢碰他! |
[1:32:59] | This should be you lying here, not Bobby. | 本来应该是你躺在这里 而不是鲍比 |
[1:33:02] | Your blood should be spilling here, not his! | 应该是你的血四处飞溅 而不是他的! |
[1:33:06] | You filled his head with all this bullshit! | 都是你惹的祸! |
[1:33:11] | I hope that you burn in Hell, Eldon Perry. | 我希望你下地狱 艾尔顿·佩里 |
[1:33:18] | You evil motherfucker. | 你是他妈的魔鬼 |
[1:33:57] | I’ll call it in. | 我去通知总部 |
[1:34:34] | 5-Y-15, shots fired. | 5-Y-15 有枪击事件发生 |
[1:34:37] | My partner’s down, and another officer needs help. | 我的搭档被杀 另一警员受伤 需要援助 |
[1:34:40] | 12657 Juliet. | 地点是朱丽叶大街12657号 |
[1:34:42] | 5-Y-15, roger. | 5-Y-15 收到 |
[1:34:44] | All units in 12-Adam-18, 12657 Juliet. | 12-Adam-18的所有单位注意 前往朱丽叶大街12657号 |
[1:34:49] | Handle Code 3, state intentions. | 行动代码3 请说明下一步行动方案 |
[1:35:00] | I’m in pursuit of the suspects | 我现在去追捕疑犯 |
[1:35:01] | Darryl Orchard and Gary Sidwell. | 戴里欧查和加里薜维 |
[1:35:36] | Get him! | 拦住他! |
[1:35:47] | Get out of the street! | 走开! |
[1:36:02] | Get out of the street! | 别挡路! |
[1:36:18] | -Shit! -Come on, now! | -操! -大家上啊! |
[1:37:27] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[1:37:38] | Hey, hey, hey! Wait, wait, wait! | 嗨 嗨 嗨! 别这样 别这样 别这样! |
[1:37:40] | I’m cool! | 我是好人! |
[1:37:52] | Who’s the bitch ass, nigga? Fuck y’all! | 操 王八蛋! |
[1:37:55] | Goddamn! Fuck! | 操! |
[1:38:10] | Fuck you, Sidwell. | 去死吧 薜维 |
[1:38:40] | Get in. | 上车 |
[1:39:13] | Cuff yourself. Get them on. | 自己铐上 快戴上 |
[1:39:15] | Put them on! | 铐上! |
[1:39:18] | Darryl, I’m going to kill you | 你要是敢对我说谎 |
[1:39:20] | as soon as I think you’re lying to me, understand? | 我就杀了你 明白吗? |
[1:39:23] | Take a look in there, motherfucker. | 听清楚了 狗娘养的 |
[1:39:26] | Come on, man, lie to me. Lie to me now! | 来吧 说实话给我说实话 |
[1:39:29] | Van Meter tell you to hit Jack O’Hearts? | 是范·米特让你去袭击杰克·欧哈特的? |
[1:39:31] | Yeah, man, yeah. | 是的 伙计 就是他 |
[1:39:33] | You been hitting safes for him? | 是他叫你们去抢保险箱的? |
[1:39:35] | Damn right. Made that nigga a gang of money. | 他妈的就是这样 帮他抢一大笔钱 |
[1:39:38] | I bought that nigga a house. | 那笔钱足以买下一栋房子 |
[1:39:40] | Shut up and listen to me. | 给我闭嘴听我说 |
[1:39:42] | Van Meter tell you to ambush me? | 范·米特要你埋伏在那里的? |
[1:39:44] | He tell you to ambush me? | 埋伏在那里袭击我? |
[1:39:48] | A simple fucking task. You couldn’t get it right. | 操 你他妈的这么点简单的事情都做不好 |
[1:39:53] | You dumb asses wasted my partner. | 我的搭档居然为了你们这两个白痴而牺牲了 |
[1:39:55] | Your partner? | 还你的搭档? |
[1:39:57] | This whole city’s about to burn the fuck down. | 这整座城市都他妈的要被烧毁了 |
[1:40:34] | And I want to thank my wife and children | 并且我要感谢我的妻子和孩子 |
[1:40:36] | for staying with me through the 16 years in Metro. | 16年来一直支持我的工作 |
[1:40:40] | My years with this department | 数年来我一直在这个部门 |
[1:40:43] | Major 415s and Code 3 traffic all over South Bureau. | 主力 415s 和 3号行动队在南部警署集合完毕 |
[1:40:47] | Captain Lennox wants permission to deploy. | 伦诺克上尉在等待行动许可 |
[1:40:49] | Tell Lennox to get off your ass. | 让他等着吧 |
[1:40:52] | I can’t do anything till you get the Chief on the phone. | 打电话请示局长 我什么也做不了 |
[1:40:55] | He’s at a fund-raising luncheon in Brentwood | 他在布伦特伍德参加一个会议 |
[1:40:57] | with specific orders not to be disturbed. | 不希望被打扰 |
[1:41:00] | Frank, get the Chief on the phone. | 法兰克 给局长打电话 |
[1:41:06] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢谢谢 |
[1:41:10] | Apparently Eldon Perry | 看来我们最后一个升职的警官 |
[1:41:13] | our final officer to be promoted | 艾尔顿·佩里 |
[1:41:14] | was unable to attend this afternoon. | 不能来参加今天下午的典礼了 |
[1:41:17] | Whoa! Nobody moves till I get my bars. | 哇! 大家别动 我来拿我的奖章了 |
[1:41:36] | Thanks, Sal. | 谢谢 莎莉 |
[1:41:40] | I thought he should be here for this. | 我认为我们的儿子应该出席 |
[1:41:43] | Congratulations, Dad. | 祝贺你 爸爸 |
[1:41:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:41:51] | Eldon Perry. Here’s a cop when you need one. | 艾尔顿·佩里 你终于出现了 |
[1:41:56] | This is to certify, | 这是为了证明 |
[1:41:58] | Forget the formalities. This is what I came for. | 别客套了 我就是为这个来的 |
[1:42:01] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢大家 |
[1:42:10] | Jack Van Meter asked me to say a few words today | 杰克·范·米特让我作个演讲 |
[1:42:15] | so I guess I’ll say a few words. | 我就简单的说几句吧 |
[1:42:20] | Law enforcement has taken a lot of dings lately | 在如今这个时代 警察是一份危险的工作 |
[1:42:23] | and I’d like to congratulate | 在这里我想要祝贺 |
[1:42:25] | our four fellow officers on their acquittal today. | 今天被宣判无罪的四个同事 |
[1:42:32] | It’s a hell of a job we got. | 警察真是一份辛苦的工作 |
[1:42:33] | A cop’s the last person a civilian wants to see | 当歹徒把枪对着平民的时候 |
[1:42:36] | until some shitbag shoves a gun in his face | 他们才会想起我们这些警察 |
[1:42:38] | and then we can’t get there fast enough, right? | 可是那时候我们却来不及赶到现场 不是吗? |
[1:42:43] | You know, law enforcement | 我的家族 |
[1:42:44] | it’s been my family’s business | 一直从事着执法工作 |
[1:42:48] | since Los Angeles was a frontier township. | 从洛杉矶还是个边境小镇的时候就开始了 |
[1:42:51] | I actually remember sitting on my granddaddy’s lap | 我还记得坐在祖父的膝盖上 |
[1:42:54] | Iistening to stories about chasing horse thieves | 听他讲进入圣·莫尼卡山 |
[1:42:57] | and rustlers into the Santa Monica mountains | 追捕马贼的故事 |
[1:42:59] | and coming back with a bad guy tied to his Appaloosa. | 最后他把那个坏家伙绑在马上带了回来 |
[1:43:02] | And when my dad got into the business | 后来我爸爸也做了警察 |
[1:43:05] | there was black and whites, traffic signals. | 那时候的交通信号还只有黑白两色 |
[1:43:09] | But the job hadn’t changed. | 但是工作改变了 |
[1:43:11] | My dad preyed on the predators that preyed on this city. | 我爸爸追捕城市里的抢劫者 |
[1:43:16] | There was never any doubt what I was going to be. | 我从不怀疑我将会成为一个警察 |
[1:43:19] | I was a Police Explorer by the age of nine. | 我九岁时就是个警察了 |
[1:43:22] | I was a teenager when the Watts Riots came around. | 瓦特斯暴动发生的时候我还只是十几岁的孩子 |
[1:43:28] | Anyway, I can remember | 我还记得 |
[1:43:29] | going out with my dad on the second night. | 暴动发生的第二晚我和爸爸一起出去 |
[1:43:33] | There was this Woolworth’s that was burning. | 整个城市都在燃烧 |
[1:43:36] | And I remember these looters running in and out. | 抢劫者跑进跑出 |
[1:43:39] | Every time they’d run out | 每次他们跑出来的时候 |
[1:43:41] | my dad would take a potshot at them | 我爸爸都会用他的来福枪 |
[1:43:43] | with this deer rifle he’d brought from home. | 对着他们乱射一通 |
[1:43:46] | Anyway, he gave it to me and this looter ran out. | 后来他把来福枪给了我 |
[1:43:48] | I winged him in the arm and he ran back inside. | 自己跑了进去 |
[1:43:50] | That’s when the roof collapsed | 那时候屋顶塌陷 |
[1:43:52] | and the whole goddamned building caved in. | 跟着整幢大楼也倒塌了 |
[1:43:55] | I guess they all burned up. Nobody got out. | 我想他们全部都被烧死了 没有人逃出来 |
[1:44:00] | Tell Jimmy to get him down. He’s drunk. | 让吉米把他弄下来 他喝醉了 |
[1:44:05] | That was my dad. | 那就是我爸爸的故事 |
[1:44:08] | Jack says he’s drunk again and wants him off the stage. | 杰克说他喝醉了 让他下台 |
[1:44:12] | I will take care of it. Leave it alone. | 我会注意的 让他继续 |
[1:44:16] | That’s Eldon Perry lll | 那是艾尔顿·佩里三世 |
[1:44:19] | right there next to his mom. | 就在那里 坐在他妈妈的旁边 |
[1:44:21] | He’ll never be a cop. He hates cops. | 他永远都不会成为警察 因为他恨警察 |
[1:44:26] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[1:44:28] | And I thank God that I was just too busy | 我的祖父把我的父亲培养成了一个警察 |
[1:44:32] | to pass on to him what my granddaddy | 我的父亲把我培养成了一个警察 |
[1:44:36] | passed on to my daddy and he passed on to me. | 但是我感谢上帝 我没有把我的儿子培养成一个警察 |
[1:44:38] | I was raised up to be a gunfighter. | 我被说成是一个神枪手 |
[1:44:41] | I made a career of going after the most dangerous | 我的工作就是 |
[1:44:45] | parasitic sons of bitches to walk this planet | 和这个行星上最危险的犯罪分子打交道 |
[1:44:47] | and I was happier than the devil in Hell. | 我活得比地狱里的魔鬼还快乐 |
[1:44:50] | I’d fabricate evidence to bring some asshole in | 因为我伪造证据把一些王八蛋关起来 |
[1:44:52] | or I’d lie on reports and to investigators | 或者对着调查员信口雌黄 |
[1:44:55] | and I’d sure as hell stretch the truth in court. | 我相信地狱也不过如此 |
[1:44:58] | And if anybody would mess with us | 如果有什么人质疑我们 |
[1:44:59] | we just muscled them, right, Jack? | 我们就用拳头教训他们 对吧 杰克? |
[1:45:01] | Or blackmail them. | 或者 |
[1:45:03] | What the hell? Everybody’s got a secret. | 用他们不可告人的秘密威胁他们 |
[1:45:05] | It’s a tough job, but I was a good soldier. | 那是个辛苦的工作 不过我可是个好士兵 |
[1:45:09] | Yeah. Just taking orders | 无条件执行命令 |
[1:45:11] | from my commanding officer Jack Van Meter. | 执行我的指挥官杰克·范·米特的命令 |
[1:45:13] | Whenever Jack said, “Eldon, do what you do” | 每次杰克对我说 艾尔顿 去做你份内的事 |
[1:45:16] | I carved “Case cleared” on a casket with my knife | 我总是言听计从 |
[1:45:19] | because I figured, “What the hell? Jack’s God.” | 因为我认为 杰克就是上帝 |
[1:45:22] | Sometimes, Jack, you work like God. | 杰克 工作的时候你还真像是上帝 |
[1:45:26] | You work in some mysterious ways, man. | 你的工作很有些神秘 |
[1:45:29] | Thanks a lot, Eldon. Thank you. | 够了 艾尔顿 谢谢你 |
[1:45:31] | It was Van Meter that ordered me | 范·米特命令我 |
[1:45:35] | to pin the Jack O’Hearts homicides | 把杰克·欧哈特一案 |
[1:45:39] | on a couple of ex-cons | 栽赃给两个可怜虫 |
[1:45:41] | that didn’t have anything to do with it. | 和该案完全无关的可怜虫 |
[1:45:43] | He ordered me to set them up for the kill, too. | 他还让我杀了他们 |
[1:45:47] | So, acting on some information from me | 看了我伪造的证据之后 |
[1:45:50] | SWAT took one down during a raid. | 特种行动小组解决了其中一个 |
[1:45:52] | But I made my partner kill the other one in cold blood. | 我逼着我的搭档杀了另外一个 |
[1:45:57] | You got to be heartless in my line of work. | 我是一个冷血的人 |
[1:46:02] | And my partner Bobby Keough | 但是我的搭档鲍比·寇夫 |
[1:46:10] | He had a good one | 他是个正直的人 |
[1:46:13] | and it cost him. | 就是这害死了他 |
[1:46:17] | The real Jack O’Hearts killers | 因为杰克·欧哈特一案的真正凶手 |
[1:46:21] | turned out to be a couple of snitches of Van Meter’s. | 实际上是范·米特的两个线人 |
[1:46:24] | Bobby tried to arrest them, but he didn’t make it. | 鲍比想逮捕他们 但是他失败了 |
[1:46:29] | They cut him in half. | 他们杀了鲍比 |
[1:46:30] | He’s lying dead on a concrete slab | 他的尸体现在在南部中央的某处 |
[1:46:32] | somewhere in South Central right now | 躺在冰冷的地面上 |
[1:46:34] | because he walked into an ambush Van Meter set up for me. | 只因为他不小心走进了范·米特为我设下的陷阱 |
[1:46:36] | Isn’t that right, Jack? | 是这样吧 杰克? |
[1:46:38] | Eldon it’s going to be OK. | 艾尔顿 够了 |
[1:46:41] | Those of us here who love you | 在你还没有进一步使自己陷入尴尬的境地之前 |
[1:46:44] | want you to get down from there | 我们这些爱你的人 |
[1:46:45] | before you embarrass yourself any further. | 希望你能从台上下来 |
[1:46:47] | To those members of the press who are gathered here | 对于在座的各位记者 |
[1:46:50] | I would ask you to consider only that this fine man | 请你们仔细考虑一下这个男人说的话 |
[1:46:53] | a great LAPD cop | 一个伟大的洛杉矶警局警官 |
[1:46:56] | has demons that sometimes get the better of him. | 他一定是喝醉了 |
[1:46:59] | Discretion, please. | 请使用你们的判断力 |
[1:47:05] | I’m slow, Jack, but I get there. | 虽然我不太愿意 杰克 但是我还是赶去了那里 |
[1:47:09] | I couldn’t figure out why you’d throw me over | 我不理解你为什么 |
[1:47:12] | for a couple of crackheads | 要让那两个凶手杀了我 |
[1:47:14] | until Orchard told me the safes were for you. | 直到欧查告诉我 是你要他们去抢保险箱的 |
[1:47:17] | It was simple, just about money. | 动机很简单 就是为了钱 |
[1:47:21] | So I brought Orchard in as a witness. | 我把欧查带了回来作为证人 |
[1:47:23] | He’s back there in the custody of Robbery-Homicide. | 他就在那里以抢劫杀人罪被捕 |
[1:47:26] | He had quite a lot to say | 他也有很多话要说 |
[1:47:29] | but not as much as me. | 虽然不像我那么多 |
[1:47:31] | That man is a well-known crack addict | 众所周知 那男人是一个酒鬼 |
[1:47:33] | a heroin user, a bottom-feeding petty thug | 一个吸毒者 一个该死的暴徒 |
[1:47:35] | with a police record 14 feet long. | 有长达14英尺的不良记录 |
[1:47:38] | Eldon, you are an alcoholic! | 艾尔顿 你个该死的酒鬼! |
[1:47:40] | We have all tried to help you | 我们都希望能够帮助你 |
[1:47:42] | but there comes a time when support becomes enablement | 但是你拒绝了我们的好意 |
[1:47:45] | and we are well past that point. | 不要继续纠缠下去了 |
[1:47:47] | Get the hell down from there. | 赶紧下来 |
[1:47:48] | While you’re grandstanding, the city is starting to burn. | 正当你在侃侃而谈的时候 我们城市已经开始燃烧了 |
[1:47:52] | If this city’s starting to burn, Jack | 如果这座城市开始燃烧 杰克 |
[1:47:53] | it’s because of guys like you and me | 那全是因为你和我这样的人渣 |
[1:47:55] | and I may be a goddamn alcoholic | 我可能是一个该死的酒鬼 |
[1:47:57] | but that doesn’t mean I can’t tell the truth. | 但是那不表示我说的不是真话 |
[1:47:58] | I got all the deep, deep dirt right here. | 我把他妈的最阴暗的都在这儿抖出来了 |
[1:48:01] | Somebody put the cuffs on me and let me start talking. | 拿手铐把我铐上 让我继续说 |
[1:48:04] | We’ll let the shit fall wherever it wants to. | 我们会看到事实的真相的 |
[1:48:06] | Who’s got the cuffs? | 谁有手铐? |
[1:48:08] | Come on. Who’s got my back here? | 快点 把我铐上吧? |
[1:48:10] | Somebody, come on. Who’s got the cuffs? | 来吧 谁有手铐? |
[1:48:12] | For Christ’s sake, somebody back me up here! | 以基督的名义 把我铐起来吧! |
[1:48:19] | Can we wrap this up? | 不把他抓起来吗? |
[1:48:21] | Sergeant Jakes, arrest him. | 杰克斯警官 逮捕他吧 |
[1:48:27] | Are you sure about this? | 一定要这样做吗? |
[1:48:29] | Just do your job, Sergeant. | 是的 警官 |
[1:48:31] | If you’re thinking what I think you’re thinking | 不要相信佩里的话 |
[1:48:34] | think again. | 他是在陷害我 |
[1:48:35] | Perry is delusional in the extreme. | 佩里是个极端的妄想狂 |
[1:48:38] | You’re going down. | 你完了 |
[1:48:39] | Then the whole department goes down with me | 如果我完了 |
[1:48:40] | starting at the very top. | 整个警部也完了 从最顶上开始 |
[1:48:42] | I got files on everybody. | 我有每个人的资料 |
[1:48:43] | I got photographs, cancelled checks. | 我有照片 取消的支票 |
[1:48:45] | No dirty little secret gets by me. | 没有什么肮脏的小秘密能瞒过我 |
[1:48:48] | I take the fall, everybody takes the fall. | 一旦我完了 每个人都跟着完蛋 |
[1:48:50] | If that’s what it takes. | 这就是你所谓的秘密武器 |
[1:48:52] | It would be suicidal for you to arrest me here. | 在这里逮捕我 对你来说无异于是自杀 |
[1:48:54] | Cameras running, a riot in the streets | 当着那么多新闻记者的面 |
[1:48:58] | no investigation, no inquiry. | 没经过调查质询就逮捕我 |
[1:49:00] | Is that the way a Chief behaves? | 是一个局长的所为吗? |
[1:49:02] | You should’ve taken the deal we offered you. | 你本该接受我们对你提出的条件的 |
[1:49:04] | You’re the one who has to make a deal. | 你才是应该妥协的那个 |
[1:49:06] | I’m the one you have to deal with now. | 现在 我才是你应该应付的 |
[1:49:08] | I’m not going to arrest you, because I don’t have to. | 我不打算在这里逮捕你 因为不需要 |
[1:49:11] | Everything’s been set in motion. | 已经有足够的证据来控告你 |
[1:49:13] | You’re finished, Jack. | 你完了 杰克 |
[1:49:16] | You don’t know what you’ve started. | 你不清楚你自己挑了个什么样的头 |
[1:49:18] | I didn’t start anything. You did. | 不是我挑头 是你自己 |
[1:49:25] | I’m not going down. | 我不会完蛋的 |
[1:49:27] | Yeah, you are, Jack, because I’m taking you down. | 哦 你会的 杰克 因为是我会让你完蛋的 |
[1:49:31] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗? |
[1:49:35] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗? |
[1:49:39] | Goodbecause they are. | 没关系 他们听了就行了 |
[1:49:45] | They’ll book him within the hour. | 他们马上会指控他 |
[1:49:46] | He needs a lawyer. A good one. | 他需要一个律师 一个好律师 |
[1:49:48] | Report to your “A” and “B” Watch Commanders. | 各指挥官注意 |
[1:49:51] | We’re officially on tactical alert. | 战略警报正式发布 |
[1:49:58] | They finally nailed Jack Van Meter. | 他们终于扳倒了杰克·范·米特 |
[1:50:00] | We got a story now. | 我们要立刻报导 |
[1:50:05] | I’ll run it exactly as you said it, word for word. | 我会把你的所有话都报导出来 一字不差 |
[1:50:27] | There’s a riot alert all over the city. | 整个城市都发生了暴动 |
[1:50:29] | Sergeant Jakes | 杰克斯警官 |
[1:50:31] | uncuff him. | 放开他 |
[1:50:44] | Look at that. | 看那 |
[1:50:46] | The whole damn city’s going to burn. | 整个该死的城市燃烧起来了 |
[1:50:49] | It’ll get ugly before it gets better. | 它将会浴火重生 |
[1:50:51] | How ugly do you think it’ll get for me? | 我会判很重的刑吗? |
[1:50:53] | Ugly. | 是啊 |
[1:51:01] | Hey, Chief. | 嗨 局长 |
[1:51:06] | What’s the worst prison we got, San Quentin? | 我们最糟糕的监狱是哪里 是圣·昆廷监狱吗? |
[1:51:10] | I’d rather go to Lompoc, man. | 那我希望能去隆波克监狱 |
[1:51:13] | Or even Tehachapi. | 或者蒂哈查皮监狱也行 |
[1:51:18] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力帮忙的 |