英文名称:Dark Moon Rising
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Well, what they screaming, Sam? | 你的直觉怎么说 三姆? |
| [00:02] | Louie called me a couple of days ago. | 几天前路易打电话叫我过去 |
| [00:05] | And I went over to his house, and looked around, | 于是我就去他家 查看了下四周 |
| [00:08] | and what I saw, didn’t make sence at all. | 见到一些匪夷所思的事情 |
| [00:13] | He thought that, you know, it was a wolf, and I did too. | 他以为是只狼 我开始也这么认为 |
| [00:18] | – Until… – Until what? | – 但是然后… – 然后怎么了? |
| [00:22] | I went over to the fence line… | 我跨过栏栅 |
| [00:23] | and on the other side, I discovered these huge deep foot prints. | 在另一边 发现了一些脚印 又大又深 |
| [00:28] | – Foot prints of a man? – No. | – 人的脚印? – 不是 |
| [00:31] | What? Animal what? | 那是什么脚印? 动物的? |
| [00:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [00:34] | I don’t know, it… it… looked like it must’ve weight about 300 pounds. | 我不知道 看脚印 那东西至少得有三百磅重 |
| [00:40] | I mean, what the hell could be so big and strong… | 我的意思是 什么鬼东西能这么又大又壮 |
| [00:45] | that is able to kill a 1000 pound horse… | 不仅能杀死一千磅重的马 |
| [00:48] | and then leaped in to a dog at the same time? | 还能同时扑向狗 |
| [00:51] | Maybe one big-ass wolf? | 也许是头巨狼 |
| [00:56] | You know the wolves hunt in packs. | 你也知道 狼总是群体出动 |
| [00:59] | Besides what… what’s a wolf gonna be doing down here at this time of year? | 而且现在这个季节 一头狼跑到这儿做什么? |
| [01:04] | Maybe it’s a rabid wolf. I don’t know? | 也许是头疯狼 我不知道 |
| [01:06] | A mountain lion? | 美洲狮? |
| [01:08] | Walking on two feet? | 两条腿的美洲狮? |
| [01:10] | But, see that’s what doesn’t make sence here. | 好吧 这点说不通 |
| [01:12] | going back to the accident, there’s the clinch. The girl. | 再说那事故 可以确定 那女孩 |
| [01:18] | Same slaughter, same M-O, same mystery. | 同样的杀戮 同样的手法 同样的谜团 |
| [01:22] | But… | 但是… |
| [01:24] | who or whatever killed her, walked on four feet. | 杀死这个女孩的人或东西 是四条腿走路的 |
| [01:31] | And had a taste for human blood. Female human blood. | 而且嗜人血 尤其是女人的血 |
| [01:36] | And the bite was the same? With truckers? | 那些卡车司机身上的咬痕也相同? |
| [01:41] | No, the truckers were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 不是 他们只是在错误的时间出现在错误的地点 |
| [01:44] | – How did you figure? – Well, quite easy… | -你怎么知道的? -呃 很简单… |
| [01:47] | there were no skid marks, no crash. | 没刹车痕迹 没撞车损坏 |
| [01:49] | – They were just… passing by. – And they pulled over to help. | – 他们只是刚好经过 – 停车去帮忙 |
| [01:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [01:53] | – And the killings were different. – Different how? | – 再说他们的死法也不同 – 怎么个不同法? |
| [01:56] | Well, again, whoever or whatever killed this woman, | 不管是什么东西杀死了这个女人 |
| [01:59] | played her first… sexually… | 先戏弄了她 |
| [02:03] | played with her. | 玩了性游戏 |
| [02:05] | When we found her, she only had her nylons and her shoes on. | 她被发现的时候 只穿着丝袜和鞋子 |
| [02:10] | That’s a cold-blooded calculated killer. | 这冷血杀手是有预谋的 |
| [02:15] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
| [02:19] | I know who you are. | 我认识你 |
| 本电影台词包含不重复单词:701个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:63个,六级词汇:26个,GRE词汇:37个,托福词汇:47个,考研词汇:71个,专四词汇:59个,专八词汇:7个, 所有生词标注共:140个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
| [02:23] | Then you know I gotta kill you. | 那你就该知道我是来杀你的 |
| [02:26] | – I’m a good person. – Fucking sick bitch! | – 我是好人 – 贱货 |
| [02:30] | I’m not… | 我不是… |
| [02:39] | – This will fucking do. – Oh, please… | – 就用这个好了 – 啊 不要… |
| [03:00] | Don’t tell me you had a pussy-cat. | 你还养了只小猫咪哦 |
| [03:10] | – Had a good book lately? – No… | – 书的味道怎样? -不要… |
| [03:19] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
| [03:29] | How do you know he’s not looking for you? | 你怎么知道他没在找你? |
| [03:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [03:39] | He’s probably out there somewhere. | 他也许就在附近 |
| [03:48] | I’ll stay with you. | 我不会离开你的 |
| [04:03] | Amy, it’s happenin’. | Amy 我要发作了 |
| [04:08] | Get in the car! | 快上车! |
| [04:11] | It’s happenin’! | 又发作了! |
| [04:15] | Get in the car, Amy! – OK! | 到车里去 Amy! – 哦! |
| [05:21] | – Hey, Sam. – Hey, John. | – 你好 三姆 – 你好 约翰 |
| [05:26] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
| [05:29] | Can’t get enough of me? | 对我念念不忘啊? |
| [05:31] | Looks like. | 好像是的 |
| [05:33] | I just wanna tell you, crazy Louie is stirrin’ up the embrease… | 我只是来告诉你 疯路易正在镇厅赌场 |
| [05:36] | in the Town Hall Casino. | 煽动人群 |
| [05:37] | Looks some problem. | 肯定会有麻烦 |
| [05:43] | – Leave your car, we go in mine. – Sounds good. | – 别开你的车了 坐我的车去 – 好的 |
| [05:54] | The fact is, sheriffs’ department ain’t doin’ shit. | 事实上 治安部门什么都没干 |
| [05:57] | They’re fine for eatin’ donuts and drinking coffee. | 只会喝咖啡 吃甜甜圈 |
| [06:00] | – Yeah! – No wonder things gettin’ all fucked up. | – 对! – 所以事情才会变得这么糟 |
| [06:02] | – It’s time for us to step in! – Hell, yeah! | – 我们应该行动起来! – 对 是的! |
| [06:04] | We ain’t sittin’ around here no more! | 不能再坐视不管了! |
| [06:06] | – No! – No! | – 对! -对! |
| [06:07] | We’re armed to kick some fuckin’ ass, right now! | 带上武器 去抓这个畜生 现在就出发! |
| [06:09] | Everybody, listen up! Listen up! | 各位 静一静! 静一静! |
| [06:11] | The sheriff department is here for two reasons: | 我们来这里是为了 |
| [06:14] | To serve and to protect. | 帮助你们 保护你们 |
| [06:15] | And that is exactly what I’ve been doing for the past three years. | 过去三年来 我一直是这么做的 |
| [06:20] | I don’t want… any of you shooting up in the county… | 我不想见到你们当中任何人在县里 |
| [06:25] | with not a brain between you. | 随意举枪乱射 |
| [06:29] | – Not on my watch. You’re warned. – Your watch? | – 警告你们 我会巡查的 – 你巡查? |
| [06:32] | My dog got killed on your watch. My horse. | 就是你巡查之下 我的狗和马都被杀了 |
| [06:35] | This whole fuckin’ thing is a disaster! What the fuck you gonna do? | 整个事情就是场灾难! 你他妈的究竟打算怎么应对? |
| [06:38] | – Watch your mouth around the lady. – Lady? | – 对女士尊重点 -女士? |
| [06:41] | That just seems to be your fuckin’ problem, don’t it? | 你真是没种啊 不是么? |
| [06:44] | What we need around here is some balls. | 我们需要有种的男人 |
| [06:49] | Do I count the sheriffs department will handle that matter. | 我保证治安部门会破案的 |
| [06:55] | Now listen to me clearly. | 给我听仔细了 |
| [06:58] | I don’t wanna see any of you toting fire-arms in my county… | 你们任何人都不许在县里带着枪乱晃 |
| [07:01] | or you’ll be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law. | 否则一律严法处置 |
| [07:05] | And that means jail. | 坐牢是逃不掉的 |
| [07:08] | Am I clear? | 听清楚没? |
| [07:09] | You got it? | 清楚了吧? |
| [07:12] | And you, Louie… | 至于你 Louie |
| [07:14] | Any more shit coming out of your mouth, | 如果你再满嘴喷粪 |
| [07:16] | and I will put you in jail, for trying to incite a riot. | 我会以煽动暴乱的罪名把你关进大牢 |
| [07:24] | Oh, your fly is open, Louie. | 哦 拉链开了 路易 |
| [07:30] | Well now, which one is the biggest pussy? | 啊哈 好彪悍的娘们 |
| [07:34] | You know… the only reason your ass isn’t up around your ears, is I have… | 要知道 如果不是因为长官在这儿 |
| [07:39] | respect for the sheriff. | 我肯定揍死你 |
| [07:41] | You know what? I might get around to it. | 知道吗? 也许哪天真会教训你一顿 |
| [07:46] | – I’ll be waiting. – How about now? | – 我等着呢 – 不如就现在? |
| [07:48] | Hey, hey, hey | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
| [07:51] | – Hey, stop it! – Come on, come on, come on, stop it. | – 嘿 住手! – 算了 算了 住手 |
| [07:54] | – John! – Come on. | – 约翰! 算了 |
| [07:55] | John! | 约翰! |
| [07:56] | About to shove this shit up your ass! | 我正要教训你呢! |
| [07:59] | John, John! Alright. It’s okay, come on. | 约翰 约翰! 好了 没事了 算了 |
| [08:10] | You were really going to kick his ass, weren’t you? | 你刚才真打算揍他 是吧? |
| [08:14] | Hell yeah! | 那是当然! |
| [08:18] | Wanna go on a date with me? | 想和我约会吗? |
| [08:21] | Hell yeah! | 那是当然! |
| [08:27] | Here is another one. | 这儿还有颗星星 |
| [08:31] | Hey guys, what’s going on? Hey, you guys copy? Hello? | 嘿 大伙 发生什么事了? 嘿 回话啊? |
| [08:41] | Radio silence means don’t talk, unless talking is necessary. | 除非紧急情况 无线电静音时不要说话 |
| [08:46] | Okay. Sorry, sheriff. | 好的 对不起 长官 |
| [08:50] | Em. | 嗯 |
| [08:51] | Wake me when it’s over. | 我要睡会儿 |
| [08:56] | You’re on duty. Lazy. | 你在值班啊 懒鬼 |
| [09:00] | Sorry, boss, I didn’t know I was on the pay-roll. | 不好意思 长官 我有薪水拿么? |
| [09:06] | I have to take a leak. | 去撒尿 |
| [09:11] | I have a big wiesel, crab another one. | 我有个大家伙 你只能抱怨别的 |
| [09:13] | – Yeah, okay. Shut up. | – 是的 好啦 闭嘴 |
| [09:15] | Go. Here. take this. | 去吧 这个 拿着这个 |
| [09:17] | – I need no gun. – Yes you do. | – 我不需要枪 – 你需要 |
| [09:19] | You need a gun. You need it right now. OK. Don’t be such a baby. | 你现在得带枪 别唧唧歪歪了 |
| [09:23] | Alright. | 好吧 |
| [09:25] | Hang tied. | 警惕点 |
| [09:44] | Come on, you big boy. | 来吧 大家伙 |
| [10:31] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
| [10:34] | I need a good stiff drink. | 我要好好的喝一杯 |
| [11:43] | – woa Hello. | – 哇哦 你好啊 |
| [11:46] | Mister. | 怎么称呼呀 |
| [11:50] | They call me Mr. Happy. | 叫我开心先生 |
| [11:53] | Well, what can we do for such a handsome fellow, on such sultry night? | 好吧 帅哥 这么热的夜晚我能为你做什么啊? |
| [12:03] | Come on! | 来呀! |
| [12:09] | Come on. | 快来 |
| [12:18] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 好 |
| [12:23] | Well | 好啊 |
| [12:27] | Scream! Scream, scream. | 叫啊 叫啊 叫啊 |
| [12:36] | Scream! | 叫啊 |
| [12:44] | – Come here, please! – On the way! | – 快过来 快啊! – 来了! |
| [12:58] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊! |
| [13:18] | Come out from under there, or do I have to drag you out? | 出来 还是要我拽你出来? |
| [13:27] | That wasn’t necessary, now was it? | 用不着这样吧? |
| [13:29] | I’m gonna say this once: I don’t wanna see you anywhere near my Amy. | 我再说一次 别靠近我的艾米 |
| [13:34] | If I do, all hell will break loose. | 否则 我绝不会放过你 |
| [13:41] | There must be some sort of misunderstanding, sir. | 你肯定误会了 先生 |
| [13:44] | I wouldn’t bring your daughter any harm. | 我绝不会伤害你的女儿 |
| [13:46] | I don’t give a good god dam what it is | 我不管什么误会不误会 |
| [13:50] | Anyone, I mean anyone… | 任何人 我指任何人 |
| [13:54] | intends to bring harm upon my daughter, wouldn’t get away easy. | 若想伤害我的女儿 都不会有好下场 |
| [13:59] | They would just be like, shit at the bottom of my boot. | 我会揍得他屁滚尿流 |
| [14:06] | You get it? | 明白没? |
| [14:09] | Stay away from Amy. | 离艾米远点儿 |
| [14:12] | I’m sorry if I’m bothering you, but all I’m trying to tell you… | 对不起让你担心了 我只是想告诉你… |
| [14:18] | don’t wanna make a connection here. | 别想和我套近乎 |
| [14:21] | I don’t wanna see you anywhere near Amy. | 别让我看见你靠近艾米 |
| [14:26] | If I do… | 要是被我发现… |
| [14:28] | you will need medical attention. | 一定揍死你 |
| [14:39] | I don’t know, anybody responds well the threats to you? | 我不知道 别人是怎么回应你的威胁 |
| [14:42] | Consider this a warning, not a threat. | 这只是警告 不是威胁 |
| [14:47] | I know a lotta people all over this town… | 我在镇上熟人很多 |
| [14:51] | who’ll make your life a living hell. | 你会被教训得很惨 |
| [14:56] | a living hell. | 生不如死 |
| [15:03] | My life already is hell. | 我已经生不如死了 |
| [15:09] | You don’t like trouble in this town, son. | 在这找麻烦没好下场 小子 |
| [15:13] | I’ll be watching you. | 我会盯着你 |
| [15:22] | Don’t give me that face, bitch, I’ll come back there and kick your ass. | 别那副表情 混蛋 小心我回头揍你 |
| [15:51] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
| [15:58] | Have we met before? | 我们以前见过吗? |
| [16:06] | You see any connection between these two? | 你能看出这两者之的联系吗? |
| [16:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
| [16:11] | Just, uh… somebody which you probably gonna wanna trade any information with. | 你也许会想和我交换信息 |
| [16:15] | That is if, you finely figure out what it is you’re up against. | 前提是 你最终搞明白要抓谁 |
| [16:20] | What does that mean? And who the hell are you? | 什么意思? 你到底是谁? |
| [16:28] | Is there any reason for you to be here, Mister… | 你来这儿做什么? 怎么称呼? |
| [16:39] | – Thibodeux? – Thibodeaux. | – 锡伯杜? – 锡伯杜 |
| [16:42] | So, uh… you give me a call if you feel a need. | 这样吧 想好了 打电话给我 |
| [16:47] | And… you will feel a need. | 你肯定会需要我的 |
| [16:57] | weird guy. | 怪人 |
| [17:13] | – Hello? – John, yeah, um… | – 你好? – 约翰 呃… |
| [17:17] | I need you over here, at my office. | 到我办公室来 我需要你 |
| [17:20] | Hey, Paulie. | 你好 保利 |
| [17:24] | What’s going on, Sam? | 怎么了 三姆? |
| [17:26] | I want you to tell me exactly what you saw at the ruins. | 告诉我 你在废墟那儿究竟看到了什么 |
| [17:35] | Hey,what’s up? | 你好 |
| [17:38] | Hey,how is it going? | 你好 |
| [17:43] | We’re all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
| [17:45] | Well… | 这个… |
| [17:47] | it all started down in Louisiana. | 最初发生在南边 路易斯安那 |
| [17:50] | There was this killing, I mean, ugly and brutal, with no reason. | 无缘无故发生了一起血腥残酷的谋杀 |
| [17:56] | No… motives and no suspects. | 没…动机也没嫌疑人 |
| [18:02] | The police had this corpse… it was, uh… in a million pieces. | 尸体被警方发现时 已是无数的碎尸片 |
| [18:10] | Was a… female, mid 30’s, a mom with a little boy name Dan. | 女性 三十五岁左右 育有一子 叫丹 |
| [18:18] | The killing had taken place in the family residence. | 凶案发生在受害者家里 |
| [18:23] | The, uh… father James Bender, was the only suspect. | 呃…孩子的父亲詹姆斯·班德 是唯一的嫌疑人 |
| [18:31] | Never once did he deny he hadn’t done it. | 他从未否认自己是凶手 |
| [18:36] | Never once did he admit he ain’t done it. | 也从未承认自己是凶手 |
| [18:41] | They arrested him, about 3 days later in some bar. | 案发后大概三天 他在一家酒吧被捕 |
| [18:46] | They had him in custody… for about, oh, 3 weeks, | 他被关了大约三个星期后 |
| [18:50] | before they called me in to join the picture. | 我也加入了调查 |
| [18:56] | Then I checked all the evidence. | 我查看了所有的案件资料 |
| [19:00] | Looked at the coroners report. | 看了尸检报告 |
| [19:04] | I ask around, but, uh… since I was gettin’ nowhere… | 四处打探 一无所得 |
| [19:07] | I decided to… well, I’ll check the newspapers, | 于是我决定…从报纸上找线索 |
| [19:11] | as I kept checking newspapers, hm… to my surprise… | 意外的是 真的有所发现 |
| [19:15] | murders with the same M-O, had been going on… | 数起同样手法的谋杀案 |
| [19:18] | all over the city, for years and years. | 遍布全城 跨越数年 |
| [19:23] | Even the cops don’t all believe Bender killed his wife intirely. | 也有警察认为不是班德干的 |
| [19:28] | So… | 所以… |
| [19:30] | I knew there had to be more to it. | 我知道事情没这么简单 |
| [19:33] | There’s a written assessment of your, uh… so called character. | 这儿有份书面报告 是对你的性格评估 |
| [19:38] | I gotta tell you, it ain’t too great. | 说实话 评估结论不怎好 |
| [19:42] | But, still…I just feel all those people missed something, | 不过呢 我总觉得有些事情被遗漏了 |
| [19:46] | what do you think, am I right? | 你怎么看 我说的对吗? |
| [19:48] | You can, uh… take that assessment and stick it up your ass! | 用那份报告擦屁股吧! |
| [19:54] | You ain’t got shit me, and, uh… well, let’s say you had… | 你什么都不知道 呃…你是个… |
| [20:00] | I… | 我… |
| [20:04] | I’d still tell you go fuck yourself! | 操你妈! |
| [20:10] | You listen to me, you little shit! | 王八蛋 给我听着! |
| [20:13] | You wanna be a tough guy, huh? | 你想硬充好汉? |
| [20:15] | You be a tough guy, I don’t care. | 那就死撑着吧 我无所谓 |
| [20:21] | I’m gonna tell you if you ever talk to me like that again, | 不过我警告你 再用这种腔调和我说话 |
| [20:24] | I will cripple you. | 我就废了你 |
| [20:29] | So… Did you kill your wife? | 那么…你老婆是你杀的? |
| [20:33] | Did I? | 我吗? |
| [20:37] | Come on, you don’t wanna make this hard on me. | 快说吧 何必为难我 |
| [20:41] | Because you’re gonna be the one that has to pay. | 你会为此付出代价的 |
| [20:47] | You | 你 |
| [20:50] | step outside the normal way and think it | 换个思路 |
| [20:54] | just for a second… | 就一会… |
| [20:58] | and there’s your answer. | 这就是你的答复. |
| [21:01] | Right… | 对… |
| [21:03] | right fuckin’ there. | 就他妈这些 |
| [21:06] | There ain’t much else I can tell you. | 就这些 |
| [21:10] | You enjoy your nice… long… stay here, huh? | 你在牢里慢慢享受吧! |
| [21:17] | See you next weekend. | 下周末见. |
| [21:20] | Maybe I’ll, uh… stop by your place, give my regards to your wife. | 也许我会…顺路拜访你家 看望下你老婆 |
| [21:55] | You thought I forget you could hide here but I never forget. | 我知道你在这儿 |
| [21:59] | You’re my mama now. | 你是我的人了 |
| [22:01] | Sunny? | 孙妮? |
| [22:03] | Now you’re my mama. | 现在你是我的人了 |
| [22:04] | Help! | 救命! |
| [22:06] | Sunny? | 孙妮? |
| [22:08] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
| [22:11] | Goddamn! No, damn-it! | 天呐!不 该死的! |
| [22:14] | Help! | 救命! |
| [22:19] | Honey, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 真的对不起 |
| [22:28] | You son of bitch… | 混蛋 |
| [22:32] | Bender did it… oh, I knew it… | 我知道是班德干的 |
| [22:36] | but, uh… nobody would believe me. | 只是 呃…没人相信我 |
| [22:39] | I went down to the jail to check, sure enough… | 我去牢里确认 果真… |
| [22:42] | Bender had, uh… escaped the night before… | 班德 呃…在前一晚上越狱了 |
| [22:46] | and the bars were all twisted up. | 铁栏全被扭折 |
| [22:49] | I mean, no mere human could’ve done that. | 普通人类绝对做不到 |
| [22:52] | The slayings’ that’s around here… | 凶杀案就发生在这里… |
| [22:55] | Benders M-O exactly. That son of a bitch is here, right now! | 和班德的手法完全一样 他现在就在这儿 |
| [23:01] | This very second. | 就是现在 |
| [23:04] | He gotta be stopped. | 必须制止他. |
| [23:06] | Tell him what you saw at the ranch. | 告诉他 你在农场看到的东西 |
| [23:12] | It was a wolf. | 他是个狼人. |
| [23:16] | A big-ass wolf, a huge head. | 巨狼 脑袋特大 |
| [23:19] | It walked like, you and me. I looked right in his eyes. | 走路方式和我们一样 我和他对视. |
| [23:24] | I looked in his eyes… and I thought… | 看到他的眼睛…我就想起… |
| [23:29] | it’s that kid. | 那个小子. |
| [23:33] | – Take care. – See you later! | – 注意安全 – 再见! |
| [23:35] | – Think abaut what I told. see you. | – 仔细想想我的话 再见. |
| [23:39] | – Goodbye, John. – Bye now. | – 再见 约翰 -再见. |
| [24:01] | Drive save. | 小心开车. |
| [24:22] | Listen, you cunt. | 听着 婊子. |
| [24:30] | Yeah… | 不错嘛 |
| [24:33] | This is family-shit, yeah? | 这是家族事务 知道吧? |
| [24:38] | Stay the fuck out of it. | 别掺和. |
| [24:42] | That shit you cleaned up on the highway was… well, that was child-play. | 高速公路上那摊子只是小儿科 |
| [24:50] | And the brothel that was my… fucking pleasure. | 我在妓院不过是找找乐子. |
| [25:00] | Drop it, or I will bring this whole fucking town in pain. | 别管了 否则我就毁了整个镇子. |
| [25:05] | And you… I will bring hell… on you. | 至于你…我会让你好看. |
| [25:15] | Come to papa, you taste good. | 来啊 你的味道真不错. |
| [25:18] | You make me fuckin’ hungry! | 你让我又饿了! |
| [25:50] | Ma’am. | 长官. |
| [25:59] | Hey… | 嘿… |
| [26:03] | I wanna let to know, | 我想和你说 |
| [26:04] | that I wanna be here for you for everything. | 无论发生什么事 我都和你在一起 |
| [26:09] | Forever. | 永远在一起. |
| [26:12] | Okay? | 好不好? |
| [26:41] | Amy, I think you better go. | 艾米 你先走吧. |
| [26:43] | Don’t leave on account me, honey. | 别走啊 宝贝. |
| [26:46] | Yeah… | 呃… |
| [26:48] | I like the company of… beautiful woman. | 我喜欢有美女相伴. |
| [26:52] | Amy, wait in the car. | 艾米 到车里等我. |
| [26:59] | Yeah… I wouldn’t mind that fuckin’ ass. | 呵…这屁股真不赖 |
| [27:07] | So? | 这个? |
| [27:10] | How you doin’, little man? | 你怎么样啊 孩子? |
| [27:12] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈的是谁? |
| [27:13] | The question is: Who the fuck are you? | 我该问你 你他妈的是谁? |
| [27:16] | I’m somebody who doesn’t appreciate stranger. | 我讨厌陌生人. |
| [27:26] | Well… | 好吧… |
| [27:28] | even strangers share secrets you have? | 如果是分享你秘密的陌生人呢? |
| [27:32] | Sometimes even share the same power. | 拥有和你一样的能力. |
| [27:36] | Not the kind sharing with others, only themselves. | 别人都没有的 特殊的能力. |
| [27:41] | Aren’t we just, uh… the luckiest bastards you’ve ever seen? | 你见过比我们更幸运的混球么? |
| [27:47] | Lucky? | 幸运? |
| [27:49] | It’s a nightmare. | 这是噩梦 |
| [27:57] | Nightmare? | 噩梦? |
| [28:00] | You’re fuckin’ kidding me. | 你他妈的开玩笑吧 |
| [28:01] | Take a look around,look at this cattle. | 看看这四周 看这牲口 |
| [28:05] | They’re clueless. | 他们什么也不知道 |
| [28:08] | Sittin’ in front of their TV,and their computer… | 只知道坐在电视机或电脑前 |
| [28:12] | numbin’ themselves to life. | 麻木的生活着 |
| [28:18] | Instead of, uh… | 而不是 呃… |
| [28:23] | well, denying themselves… | 嗯 克己自制… |
| [28:27] | exactly what they really wanna do. | 去做他们真正想做的事 |
| [28:30] | And that is doing exactly what you wanna do. | 而那恰恰是你想做的事 |
| [28:34] | Any time,living outside of all of this. | 什么时候 能将一切置身事外 |
| [28:40] | That’s what it’s about,and that’s liberatin’. | 那才是关键 才是自由了 |
| [28:47] | Liberating, huh? | 自由 哈? |
| [28:53] | Well, that must’ve been…liberating, to… | 呃 自由应该是 |
| [28:58] | kill your wife… | 杀掉你的妻子 |
| [29:02] | abandon your son… | 抛弃你的儿子 |
| [29:06] | and hide out from the rest of the world? | 从此与世隔绝 消失不见? |
| [29:14] | I, uh… | 我 呃… |
| [29:16] | know my words are hitting home.I know you feel ’em. | 我知道我的话正中要害 我知道你明白的 |
| [29:22] | Don’t fight it.Enjoy it. | 不要反抗 好好享受吧. |
| [29:31] | Have beautiful women, kill mercilessly.That is your right. | 结交美丽的女人 大开杀戒 这是你的权利. |
| [29:35] | And no doubt pass it on to your loved ones you sick son of a bitch! | 毫无疑问 再传给你爱的人 你个狗娘养的! |
| [29:39] | You just don’t get it,do you? | 你还是没有明白 是吧? |
| [29:42] | We, uh… walk the earth,filled with power… | 我们穿行在世上 拥有无比的力量… |
| [29:47] | walk in our own path. | 走属于我们自己的路. |
| [29:50] | – How did you find me? – I just followed distant links. | 你是如何找到我的? -我只是凭感觉. |
| [29:53] | It’s real easy. | 很简单 |
| [29:59] | You’re jung. | 你还年轻 |
| [30:03] | You have not realised your full potential yet. | 还没意识到自己的全部潜力 |
| [30:07] | And needs… this… | 和需求… 这… |
| [30:10] | this… is the cattle you feed on. | 靠这些…畜生为食 |
| [30:19] | The taste of humanis just so much more sweeter. | 只是人肉的味道会更鲜美 |
| [30:25] | You will realise that,sooner or later. | 你迟早会知道的. |
| [30:32] | Bingo! | 搞定! |
| [30:44] | You’re a funny guy. | 你真有趣 |
| [30:48] | But you know what? I think I get what you’re sayin’. | 但是知道吗? 我想我明白你的意思. |
| [30:54] | Because I just… I just had a liberating moment myself. | 因为我…刚刚释放了自己 |
| [31:00] | I just realised… | 我才意识到 |
| [31:04] | that I’m nothing like you. | 我跟你完全不同 |
| [31:08] | And I’ll never be anything like you. | 而且我永远也不会像你 |
| [31:11] | You’re a piece of shit! | 你就是坨屎! |
| [31:28] | Blood is thicker than water. | 血浓于水. |
| [31:35] | Listen! | 听着! |
| [31:40] | Fucking listen to me. | 你他妈的给我听着. |
| [31:43] | You are my son. | 你是我的儿子 |
| [31:49] | And don’t you ever forget it. | 你别忘记这点. |
| [31:53] | There’s a storm brewing. | 暴风雨即将来临. |
| [31:57] | And it’s coming down heavy. | 而且来势汹汹 |
| [32:02] | You gotta reliese,what side of the fence you’re on. | 你要搞清楚 你究竟是站在哪边的 |
| [32:05] | Yeah, whats that mean? | 嗯 什么意思? |
| [32:08] | Just what it is. | 就是这意思 |
| [32:14] | When I go now. | 我该走了. |
| [32:16] | It’s people to see and places to go. | 去不同的地方 见各类的人 |
| [32:24] | Good taste in woman. | 品味不同的女人 |
| [32:27] | There’s hope for you yet. | 你还有大好时光 |
| [32:33] | You ever go near her… | 你要再敢靠近她 |
| [32:37] | and I’ll fucking kill you. | 我会宰了你 |
| [32:40] | Remember that. | 给我记住了 |
| [32:50] | Now, get the fuck outta here. | 现在 给我离开这儿 |
| [33:08] | Ladies and Gents,I saw a werewolf in Trader Vic’s… | 女士们 先生们 我在伟克商店里见一狼人 |
| [33:13] | drinking a pina colada. | 在喝冰镇果汁朗姆酒 |
| [33:17] | and his hair was perfect. | 它的毛发漂亮极了 |
| [33:30] | Thank you.Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
| [34:37] | Where have you been,stranger? | 最近怎么了 陌生妞? |
| [34:39] | We haven’t seen you in like… | 好像很久没有 |
| [34:41] | so long. | 见到你了 |
| [34:43] | Saw any action yet? | 进展如何? |
| [34:45] | – Amy? – What the fuck you think you’re lookin’ at? | 艾米? -你他妈的以为你在看什么呢? |
| [34:48] | – I’m lookin’ at shit. – What the fuck did you say? | 我在看狗屎 -你他妈的说什么? |
| [34:54] | Why don’t you get outta the car,you little fag? | 你怎么不滚下车 你个奴隶? |
| [34:56] | Get outta the fucking car! | 你他妈的滚下车! |
| [35:00] | Hey, what the fuck was that? – Fuck off! | 嗨 怎么了? -操! |
| [35:02] | Good, let’s go in here lovebird. | 好 我们来这里 小鹦鹉 |
| [35:03] | – Come here. – Get the fuck… | 来这儿 -去他妈的… |
| [35:05] | outta the car! | 下车! |
| [35:06] | Hey, don’t be like that. | 嗨 别那样 |
| [35:09] | – What is going on? – Get outta the car! | 怎么了? -滚下车! |
| [35:11] | Some people like it… | 有些人喜欢… |
| [35:13] | – Stop! – Come on! | 住手! -来啊! |
| [35:14] | Come on, let’s fucking do it! | 来啊 我们开始吧! |
| [35:31] | Stop it! | 别打了 |
| [35:42] | Let’s go | 我们走吧 |
| [35:44] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
| [36:21] | – Hey. – Hey. | 嗨 -嗨 |
| [36:22] | Hey. | 嗨 |
| [36:24] | I tough I’ve told you to stay away from that kid. | 我想我警告过你 离那个家伙远点 |
| [36:28] | I like to ask you, did he…did he hurt you? | 我想知道 他有没有 有没有伤害倒你? |
| [36:31] | – Dad, you dont understand. – No, you dont understand. | 爸爸 你不明白 -不 是你不明白 |
| [36:34] | He’s not what you think he is. | 他不是你想的那样. |
| [36:36] | He’s dangerous. | 他是个危险人物 |
| [36:37] | Sam’s been telling me things about him you wouldn’t believe. | 你肯定不会相信萨姆给我说的关于他的事 |
| [36:39] | Dad, I know all about him,he wouldn’t hurt me. | 爸爸 我了解他的一切 他绝不会伤害我. |
| [36:41] | What’s this? | 那这又是什么? |
| [36:43] | If he’s so dangerous | 如果他真的那么危险 |
| [36:44] | then why doesn’t she arrest him herself? | 为什么她不亲自逮捕他? |
| [36:45] | She will, she will. If somebody doesn’t get to him first. | 她会的 她会的 如果不是有人事先通知他. |
| [36:48] | You’re wrong, you don’t know him the way I do. | 你错了 你没有我了解他 |
| [36:52] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
| [36:54] | The way you used to love mom. | 正如你爱妈妈一样 |
| [36:59] | I hate you! | 我恨你! |
| [37:02] | Amy! | 艾米! |
| [37:17] | Amy! | 艾米! |
| [37:19] | Come back! | 回来! |
| [38:04] | Hey slay… | 嘿?找死的人 |
| [38:07] | You and me a little chat. | 我们要谈一下 |
| [38:10] | Not here,but in the sheriffs office. | 不在这儿 在警长办公室. |
| [38:12] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | 啊? -嗯 |
| [38:15] | Uh… | 呃… |
| [38:18] | Really isn’t much to talk about now,is there? | 没什么要说的 是吗? |
| [38:22] | What about this? | 这样如何? |
| [38:25] | I know who you are…and what you are. | 我知道你是谁 你是什么 |
| [38:31] | I know that you’re responsible for what’s been going on around here. | 我知道你是最近一些事故的罪魁祸首 |
| [38:34] | I want you to come with me. | 我希望你跟我走. |
| [38:39] | By will, or by force.You make the choice. | 自愿跟我走还是武力解决 你选择吧. |
| [38:46] | You listenin’ me? | 你听见吗? |
| [38:50] | Yeah, I’m listenin’. | 嗯 我听着呢. |
| [38:52] | I surely don’t don’t care. | 我根本不关心那些. |
| [38:56] | How about this, huh? | 拿这样如何 嗯? |
| [38:58] | You care about it now? I bet you do. | 你现在关心了吗? 我打赌是. |
| [39:02] | I did my best to run you off,to keep you away from my daugther Amy. | 我已经尽力赶走你 让你离我女儿艾米远点. |
| [39:05] | But you kept coming around. | 但你总是阴魂不散 |
| [39:08] | Now here we are. | 现在我只有这样了. |
| [39:09] | You gonna kill me for loving you daughter, John? | 你要因为我对你女儿的爱而杀了我 约翰? |
| [39:18] | – You about ready to end a world of hurt. – For what, John? | 你死到临头了 -为什么 约翰? |
| [39:21] | Huh? | 嗯? |
| [39:24] | I love Amy, I told you that. | 我爱艾米 我告诉过你 |
| [39:27] | And I won’t let anyone hurt her, not even you. | 我不会让任何人伤害她 甚至你 |
| [39:37] | I feel sorry for you, John. I really do. | 我为你感到难过 约翰 真的. |
| [39:42] | You wanna shoot me, John. | 你想杀了我 约翰 |
| [39:44] | Go ahead, fuckin’ kill me. | 动手吧 他妈的杀了我吧. |
| [39:49] | ‘Cause I really don’t care. | 因为我真的不在乎. |
| [39:53] | The fact is, I wake up most mornings | 事实是 每个早晨醒来 |
| [39:55] | wishing I never did. | 我都希望我从来没有这样过. |
| [39:58] | Come on, pull the trigger! | 来啊 扣动扳机吧! |
| [40:03] | The truth is,Amy and I love each other, John. | 事实是 我和艾米深爱彼此 约翰 |
| [40:08] | You can never take that away from me. | 那种爱是你永远无法从我身边带走的. |
| [40:18] | Well, John? What’re you waitin’ for? | 好了 约翰? 你还在等什么? |
| [40:25] | – That ain’t the question. – Do it! Do it! | 不是在问你 -动手吧! 动手吧! |
| [40:31] | The hell with it! | 见鬼去吧! |
| [40:52] | So, now what? | 那么 现在怎么办? |
| [40:55] | You’re coming with me. | 跟我走 |
| [40:58] | We’re gonna talk to a friend of mine. | 我们要去和我的一个朋友谈谈. |
| [41:11] | Hello, girlfriend. | 你好 小妞 |
| [41:24] | I said:You’re gonna be my girlfriend. | 我说:你将会是我的女人 |
| [41:31] | I’m here to see Sam. | 我来见三姆的. |
| [41:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
| [41:36] | So, you don’t think it’s a random incident? | 所以你不认为这是个偶然事件? |
| [41:39] | – Hey, Sam. – Hey. | 嗨 三姆 -嗨 |
| [41:42] | I see you got your man. | 你找到你要的人了. |
| [41:47] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐. |
| [41:50] | You look just like him. | 你看起来和他真像 |
| [41:52] | I have no idea what’s going on anymore. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
| [41:55] | I figured, I bring him in, you’d figure it out. | 我想 我把他带来 你会弄清楚的. |
| [41:57] | I think that we have went wrong. | 我觉得我们搞错了. |
| [41:59] | See over here… the red spots are his old man… | 看那边… 红色区是他父亲的地盘… |
| [42:04] | and this blue ones, are Junior here. | 而蓝色得 是眼前这个年轻人的. |
| [42:08] | Correct me if I wrong you, kid? | 我没说错吧 孩子? |
| [42:16] | Yeah, I guess so. | 嗯 是这样 |
| [42:19] | – Well done. – That’s my job. | -做得好 – 那是我份内活儿. |
| [42:22] | These ones in Mexico though…never been there. | 这些在墨西哥 尽管从没去过那里 |
| [42:30] | What the hell’s she talkin’ about? | 她究竟在说些什么? |
| [42:32] | You see, Sam and I | 你看 我和萨姆 |
| [42:34] | grossed reference to all the unsolved murders with the, uh… | 参考了所有未解决的谋杀案 和 嗯 |
| [42:37] | strange animal deaths, | 离奇的动物死亡事件 |
| [42:40] | it gave us a road-map that there were… | 这给了我们路线可循 应该有 |
| [42:42] | two differned killers. | 两个不同的杀手 |
| [42:45] | He’s father did the murders. | 他的父亲才是杀人犯 |
| [42:48] | Hey, you know, until a couple of days ago, I had no idea… | 嘿 你知道的 几天前我还没有头绪… |
| [42:52] | that there were two of you, until you mentioned the kid, then bing… | 有两个狼人 直到你提到了这小子 … 然后 |
| [42:56] | like a light-bulb went off over my head. | 我一下子豁然开朗 |
| [42:59] | What, his father? | 什么 他的父亲? |
| [43:02] | You kill the life-stock and…your father’s killing the humans? | 你杀害家畜 你父亲杀人? |
| [43:05] | Looks like it, | 看来是这样的 |
| [43:06] | John. Bender Sr.has been very busy around here and, uh… | 约翰·班德一直在这里活动 而且… |
| [43:10] | Dan too, haven’t you Dan? | 丹也是 是吧 丹? |
| [43:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [43:16] | Can you control yourself when you’re like that, or? | 当你变成狼人时 你能控制住自己吗 或者? |
| [43:21] | I saw you on the ridge, John.I knew who you were. | 约翰 我在山上看见过你 我知道你是谁. |
| [43:29] | The only reason you’re still breathing,is ’cause of me. | 你现在还活着的原因 是因为我 |
| [43:33] | Yeah?Get your ass from that chair. | 是吗? 从那张椅子上滚下来 |
| [43:35] | – Hey, hey, hey.- Come on, Come on! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 – 来啊 来吧! |
| [43:36] | The only thing not to be blunt, is to kill this kids dad. | 现在最明智的是杀了这个孩子的父亲. |
| [43:42] | Bender has got to be stopped. | 必须要制止班德才行. |
| [43:50] | Sheriff Pantoja. | 警长 |
| [43:52] | Let me talk to that stupid ass, Thibodeaux. | 让我和那个蠢蛋谈谈 锡伯杜 |
| [43:57] | I think its for you. | 你的电话 |
| [44:05] | Hello? | 你好? |
| [44:06] | Hey Ribcage, it’s been a while.How’ everything? | 嗨 排骨佬 有阵子没见了 一切还好吧? |
| [44:10] | I always knew were here,you big fuck. | 我就知道你在这里 你他妈的混球. |
| [44:13] | You and I got some unfinished business. | 你和我还有一些事要解决. |
| [44:17] | Oh, yes, we do. | 哦 是的 确实有. |
| [44:19] | Grab your girlfriend and let’s go. | 带上你的妞 出来吧. |
| [44:21] | You just pick the spot. | 你选个地儿. |
| [44:24] | The ruins. The sheriff will know where that is. Around 10:30 or so. | 在废墟 警长会知道在哪 10:30见. |
| [44:29] | And tell the pretty-boy:I got your Amy for tonight. | 还有告诉那靓仔:他的艾米在我手上呢. |
| [44:34] | Have yourself a great day. | 祝你有个美好的一天. |
| [44:40] | It’s the ruins, 10:30. | 废墟见 10:30. |
| [44:43] | John, he’s holding your dauhter. | 约翰 他手里挟持着你女儿呢. |
| [44:48] | – I’m gonna kill that mother-fucker! – Sam… | 我要杀了那个狗娘养的 -三姆… |
| [44:52] | we have to talk in private. | 我们需要私下谈. |
| [45:02] | I can’t loose her, Sam. | 我不能失去她 三姆. |
| [45:08] | You won’t. | 你不会. |
| [45:13] | You won’t loose her,I promise. | 你不会失去她 我保证. |
| [45:17] | We’re going to bring her home. | 我们会把她接回家. |
| [46:04] | Zullen we gaan, guys. | 我们可以走了. |
| [46:07] | Alright then. | 那好吧 |
| [46:10] | Let’s go rotzooi kick some ass right here. | 让我们在这里解决掉他吧. |
| [46:13] | – Lets get it over with. – Follow me. | -我们尽快了结此事 -跟我来 |
| [46:24] | Well look who’s here. | 哈 看看是谁来了. |
| [46:27] | Brother Louie. | 路易兄弟 |
| [46:34] | Let’s go kill some shit. | 我们去杀了那混蛋. |
| [46:39] | Let’s get him. | 我们去抓他. |
| [46:52] | Where is my daughter,you piece of shit? | 我女儿在哪 杂种? |
| [46:55] | Is this heaven? | 这是天堂吗? |
| [47:00] | Look around. | 看看这四周 |
| [47:02] | Look at this place.Good friends… | 看这个地方 好朋友们 |
| [47:07] | family. | 一家人啊 |
| [47:13] | What you gonna do with that? | 你打算拿着它做什么? |
| [47:16] | Pea shooter? | 玩具枪? |
| [47:17] | You, gonna…you gonna shoot me? | 你 你要射死我? |
| [47:21] | Calm down, John. | 冷静 约翰 |
| [47:24] | Enough! | 够了! |
| [47:28] | This is between you and me! Where is Amy? | 这是我们之间的事! 艾米在哪? |
| [47:32] | Amy who? | 艾米是谁? |
| [47:33] | Fuck you! Where is she? | 去你妈的! 快说她在哪? |
| [47:35] | Fuck you, back! Harder | 狠狠操你妈的! |
| [47:39] | No more games. | 别跟我捉迷藏. |
| [47:41] | Right. | 好的. |
| [47:44] | No more games. | 不捉迷藏了. |
| [47:46] | That’s it, let’s go. | 就那样 开始吧. |
| [47:50] | It’s always been between you and me. | 一直是你我之间的事. |
| [47:55] | Wanna be a cowboy, ride this! | 想做个牛仔吗 骑上这! |
| [48:06] | This where it ends,mother-fucker! | 就在这了结一切 狗娘养的! |
| [48:16] | John! | 约翰! |
| [48:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
| [48:37] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
| [48:39] | Alright. | 没事 |
| [48:41] | Alright, take it easy. Alright. | 嗯 放轻松 好了 |
| [48:45] | – Thank you. – You can go! | 谢谢 -快走! |
| [48:47] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 走 走 快走! |
| [48:49] | Run, don’t look back! Run! | 快跑! 不要回头! 快跑! |
| [49:11] | Sam? | 三姆? |
| [49:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
| [49:31] | – You remember me. – Fuck you! | -你记得我 -操你妈! |
| [49:54] | Sam! | 三姆! |
| [50:01] | Get off of her, you son of bitch! | 快放开她 你个狗娘养的! |
| [50:27] | Don’t mess with us! | 不要把我们惹急了! |
| [50:44] | Get outta here girl! So, go! | 快离开这儿! 快走! |
| [50:56] | Alright, you filthy ass mother-fucker! | 好了 你这狗粮养的! |
| [51:10] | Take these, bitch! | 接着 婊子! |
| [52:41] | That’s for bringing aan mij gezeten hebt, you mother-fucker! | 这一枪是为你带给我的伤害 你个狗娘养的! |
| [52:48] | And this for iedereen you hurt hebt! | 这是为你伤害过的每个人! |
| [53:14] | Is… | 这… |
| [53:18] | is het niet verdomde prachtig? | 这很难看吧? 该死的 |
| [53:32] | Het is nog niet voorbij. | 这还没有结束 |
| [53:35] | This is for my mother… | 这一枪是为我妈妈 |
| [53:38] | – and all of usl.- Fuck you. | -还有我们所有人 -操你妈的 |
| [53:45] | Jesus Christ! Sam! | 天啊! 三姆! |
| [53:53] | Did we winn? | 我们赢了麽? |
| [53:55] | – Huh? – Yeah. | -哈? -嗯 |
| [54:00] | I love you. | 我爱你. |
| [54:06] | And so I learned about real love. | 至此我懂得了真正的爱 |
| [54:09] | He has a strange way of connecting all of our lifes. | 他以一种奇特的方式连接着我们 |
| [54:12] | And faith? | 信仰呢? |
| [54:15] | Now, that’s another story. | 现在 是另一个故事 |
| [54:19] | For another time. | 留到下次 |
| [54:24] | You’re a good man, John. | 你是个好人 约翰. |
| [54:27] | I like you, man. | 我喜欢你 伙计. |
| [54:31] | I’d give anything to you be in your shoes. | 我愿跟随你左右. |
| [54:39] | Don’t be so quiet. | 别那么沉默好吗. |
| [54:42] | Thanks. Come on. | 谢谢 走吧 |
| [55:01] | Well… | 嗯 |
| [55:04] | Dan, that’s what I’ll do. | 丹 那是我要做的 |
| [55:07] | – I’ll thank you, you know… – No, John. | -我要感谢你 你知道… -不 约翰 |
| [55:10] | I should be the one thanking you. | 是我谢谢你才对 |
| [55:15] | Alright. | 好吧 |
| [55:17] | Take care of yourself. | 自己多保重 |
| [55:19] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 我会的 |
| [55:23] | Hey, John? | 嗨 约翰? |
| [55:27] | I’m coming back every once in a while, checkin’ on you guys. | 我会时不时的回来 探望你们 |
| [55:36] | Amy loves you. | 艾米爱你 |