时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | What do I want for Christmas? I want to get to know you, Notebook Boy. | 我这个圣诞节有什么愿望 我想进一步认识你 笔记本少年 |
[00:17] | Take me somewhere special, some place in the city that feels like you. | 带我去一个特别的地方 一个最能代表你的地方 |
[00:22] | The most me isn’t a place, Lily. | 莉莉 最能代表我的不是某个地方 |
[00:25] | It’s a time. | 而是某个时间点 |
[00:28] | Be inside Grand Central Terminal before the first train arrives. | 在第一班火车抵达前到大中央总站 |
[00:31] | I know it’s early, but I promise… | 我知道时候还早 但我保证… |
[00:33] | It is worth it. | 一切都是值得的 |
[00:40] | There are few moments when you can find stillness in the middle of the city, | 我们很少能在城市里找到片刻的宁静 |
[00:44] | when you can enjoy the heart of New York without the crush of people. | 避开人潮 感受纽约的心跳 |
[00:49] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看见了什么 |
[00:51] | I see the arch over the windows. | 窗户上的穹顶 |
[00:55] | It’s still dark outside. | 虽然外面依然一片漆黑 |
[00:58] | But in here, the sky is lit up with constellations. | 但在车站里 我能看到被点亮的星座 |
[01:03] | The world feels big and small and all mine. | 世界显得既浩翰又渺小 像是一切尽在我的掌控中 |
[01:08] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[01:23] | Enjoy it while it lasts. People ruin everything. | 抓紧时间好好感受 人潮一出现就没有了 |
[01:26] | It’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[01:28] | Hey, dude, look up. | 老兄 注意点 |
[01:32] | Thank you very much. Bye-bye. | 感激不尽 再见 |
[01:34] | Next. | 下一位 |
[01:37] | – Hey. – Here you go. | -嗨 -给你 |
[01:40] | I’ll see ya. Appreciate it. | 再见 谢谢 |
[01:41] | Now, I know you like stillness, | 我知道你享受宁静 |
[01:43] | but you don’t have to get up so early to find it. | 可你也没必要起那么早吧 |
[01:47] | You just need a lesson from my cousin in Central Park. | 你只需要向我在中央公园的表哥学习就行了 |
[01:51] | He’s a Zen master. He can tune out any kind of noise. | 他是个禅修大师 很擅长排除杂音 |
[01:59] | If you can last ten minutes doing what he does, leave the notebook | 只要你能坚持十分钟 照着他做 再把笔记本 |
[02:01] | and your next dare with him, and our game can continue. | 和下一个挑战交给他 这个游戏就能继续下去 |
[02:13] | – Come on, buddy, blink. – Take a picture with this fool. | -小子 眨一下眼 -跟这傻子合影吧 |
[02:16] | And one more thing. It’s time I knew your name. | 还有一件事 是时候知道你的名字了 |
[02:20] | Fair is fair. | 这才算公平 |
[02:23] | Dear Lily, I value fairness, | 亲爱的莉莉 我倡议公平 |
[02:26] | but I can’t give you my name. | 但我还不能把名字告诉你 |
[02:28] | It’s too particular. It’d be way too easy to figure out who I am. | 我的名字太少见了 太容易让人猜出来了 |
[02:32] | But I will give you a clue. My name is a connector of words. | 但我可以给你一个线索 我的名字是文字之间的连接 |
[02:41] | Now that I am starving from trying not to pummel snarky preteens, | 我在忍住不去痛扁眼前的小屁孩 搞得我快饿扁了 |
[02:45] | let’s get a snack. | 我们去吃点小吃吧 |
[02:47] | Find the cart at 72nd and 2nd and ask for Lot’s Wife. | 去第72街和第二大道之间的小摊位买一份”罗德之妻” |
[02:51] | Ooh, that’s a lot of salt. I’m supposed to eat this thing? | 天啊 好多盐 我要吃这个玩意儿吗 |
[02:55] | Okay, was that my punishment for asking your name? | 我问你名字 你就要惩罚我吗 |
[02:57] | Because you can be as salty as you want. | 你不爽我也无所谓 |
[03:00] | I’m not giving up. | 反正我不会放弃的 |
[03:02] | So, a connector of words. | 你提到”文字之间的连接” |
[03:05] | Is your name “Or” or “And”? Andy? | 你名字里有”或”或者”和”这两个字吗 你叫”安迪”吗 |
[03:10] | Yeah, I’m gonna call you Andy. | 我就叫你安迪吧 |
[03:12] | So, Andy, your favorite treats are salty. | 安迪 你最爱的小吃是咸的 |
[03:15] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:16] | Mine are very sweet. | 我最爱的小吃可甜了 |
[03:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:20] | I know you claim to hate Christmas, but to me, | 我知道你讨厌圣诞节 但对我来说 |
[03:23] | it’s the sweetest time of the year. | 圣诞节是一年之中最甜蜜的时候 |
[03:26] | So, enjoy some Christmas cannolis and tell me about your best Christmas. | 好好享用这份奶油卷 告诉我你最美好的圣诞回忆 |
[03:30] | I know even you have at least one. | 我相信至少有一个 |
[03:33] | First things first, I am very much not an Andy. | 首先 我不叫”安迪” |
[03:38] | Andys are gullible, indiscriminate in their taste. | 叫安迪的人容易受骗 品味差劲 |
[03:41] | Andy would never have found you in the Salinger section of the Strand. | 叫安迪的人绝不会在斯特兰德书店的塞林格书选中找到你 |
[03:46] | As for your dare, | 至于你的挑战嘛 |
[03:48] | I was ten years old. | 我十岁那年 |
[03:50] | My mom and dad | 我爸妈告诉我 |
[03:52] | told me I was gonna have two Christmases that year. | 那年我可以过两个圣诞节 |
[03:57] | Two trees, two sets of presents. | 有两棵圣诞树 收两份礼物 |
[04:01] | I was so excited until they told me they were getting divorced. | 我听了之后充满期待 结果他们说他们要离婚 |
[04:07] | And that year, I only asked Santa for one thing, | 那年我只向圣诞老人许了一个愿望 |
[04:11] | for my parents to get back together. | 希望我爸妈能重归于好 |
[04:15] | Look, I survived, but my best Christmas turned out to be the last time | 我已经熬过去了 但在我最美好的圣诞节之后 |
[04:18] | I believed in Santa or miracles | 我就不再相信圣诞老人 不再相信奇迹 |
[04:22] | or parents who tell you the truth. | 不再相信所谓父母口中的实话 |
[04:27] | Enough about me. Misery loves company, Lil. | 不聊我的事了 世上不缺难过的人 小莉 |
[04:29] | Tell me about your worst Christmas. | 把你最糟糕的圣诞回忆告诉我吧 |
[04:33] | I know even you have at least one. | 我相信你至少有一个 |
[04:36] | Worst Christmas? Try this year. | 最糟糕的圣诞 可能是今年吧 |
[04:38] | My parents are in Fiji, my grandpa’s in Florida. | 我父母去了斐济 我爷爷去了佛罗里达州 |
[04:41] | He says he goes there for the oranges, but he’s really visiting | 他嘴上说去那边摘橙子 实际上是去看望他那个 |
[04:43] | his bleach-blonde girlfriend. Don’t get me started. | 染着一头金发的女朋友 别说了 |
[04:46] | So, I’d like to say my worst Christmas is this one. | 所以我认为我最糟糕的圣诞节就是今年这一个 |
[04:52] | Except, that would be a lie. | 其实 这么说也不准确 |
[04:59] | You told me something personal, something that hurt. | 你跟我说了一段不为人知的痛苦回忆 |
[05:02] | So, I guess I owe you the same. | 那我也说一段吧 |
[05:07] | My worst Christmas was the year of the friendship bracelets | 我最糟糕的圣诞节是在中学的时候 |
[05:10] | in middle school. | 那年流行友情手链 |
[05:13] | I begged my parents to let me go to the winter dance. | 我求爸妈让我参加冬季舞会 |
[05:17] | I’ve always loved making things. | 我一直热爱做手工 |
[05:19] | I make my own clothes. | 我自己做衣服 |
[05:21] | As my great aunt, Mrs. Basil E says, | 因为巴秀姑婆常说 |
[05:24] | “Your clothes are your inside on your outside, | “衣着是你内心的外在投射 |
[05:26] | and you shouldn’t leave that to mass manufacturers.” | 不该把自己的装扮交给服装厂决定” |
[05:32] | So I made friendship bracelets | 于是我开始做友情手链 |
[05:34] | as a Christmas present for everyone at the dance. | 送给每个去参加冬季舞会的人 |
[05:38] | I, uh, chose the neglected fabrics in the back of the store. | 我专挑店家扔在后巷的边角料 |
[05:43] | The ones no one was picking. | 没人会要的那种 |
[05:46] | I figured I could relate. | 我觉得它们跟我一样 |
[05:51] | Did you make me one? | 我有份吗 |
[05:52] | This boy, I’ll call him “E,” never talked to me before. | 姑且称这个男生为”E”吧 他从没跟我说过话 |
[05:56] | I mean, my dream journal was filled | 我在梦想笔记本里写满了 |
[05:59] | with conversations I hoped we’d have one day. | 希望总有一天能跟他说话的心情 |
[06:02] | I had such a crush on him. Everybody did. | 我很喜欢他 每个女孩都喜欢他 |
[06:07] | And here he was, demanding one of my creations. | 他竟然主动上前要我的手作 |
[06:11] | All his friends were watching, and I thought, “This is my moment.” | 他的朋友们都在看呢 我心想”这一刻终于来了” |
[06:15] | “This is when it all comes together.” | “我的梦想终于实现了” |
[06:46] | Can you believe her? | 太离谱了吧 |
[06:49] | That girl is so weird. | 那个女孩好奇怪 |
[06:55] | Until that moment, I honestly thought I fit in. | 在那之前 我以为自己找到了归属感 |
[06:58] | That I’d always fit in. | 没觉得自己格格不入 |
[07:02] | All I had to do was be me. | 只要做自己就行了 |
[07:05] | After that, I started to feel like Alice in Wonderland, | 从那以后 我感觉自己就像”爱丽丝梦游仙境”的女主角 |
[07:08] | like school was full of all these rules that didn’t make sense. | 学校里立着各种莫名其妙的规矩 |
[07:12] | Like, if you want people to like you, don’t be yourself. | 比如 你要是想做自己 你就注定不会受待见 |
[07:18] | Hey there, Lily-bear. | 小莉莉 |
[07:22] | Ah, these children… | 这些孩子真是的… |
[07:25] | They don’t understand you. | 他们不了解你 |
[07:29] | Let’s get ice cream. | 我们去买冰淇淋吧 |
[07:37] | And, okay, being myself hasn’t won me giant parties full of friends. | 好吧 做自己并没有带给我盛大的派对和好人缘 |
[07:41] | I don’t really go to parties | 我很少参加派对 |
[07:43] | or get invited to them. | 也很少得到邀请 |
[07:46] | What I do, apparently, is unload embarrassing childhood traumas | 我会做的 就是把童年阴影写进一个笔记本 |
[07:49] | to a stranger in a notebook. | 然后交给一个陌生人 |
[07:52] | I guess it’s easier to admit this stuff to someone you’ve never met. | 我觉得对一个素未谋面的人说这种事比较容易 |
[07:56] | Maybe I’ve scared you off, but, if not, and I hope not, | 也许这么做会把你吓跑 如果你没被吓着 |
[08:01] | leave your next dare in Central Park… | 请你把下一个挑战留在中央公园… |
[08:06] | With the patron saint of weird girls. | 放在怪女孩的守护神旁边 |
[08:24] | Honestly, the first thing that I wrote was how I wanted to go back in time | 说真的 我劈头就写说 我真想回到过去 |
[08:27] | and just end the evil little twerp who called her weird. | 宰了那个说她是怪胎的臭小子 |
[08:30] | I described the whole thing, like exactly how I would do it, | 我把过程写得清清楚楚 |
[08:33] | which actually included a plan for a fairly credible time machine. | 甚至还设计了一台靠谱的时光机 |
[08:36] | But I didn’t want her to think I was a Cro-Magnon idiot, | 但是我不希望她误以为我是个野蛮人 |
[08:38] | so then I threw it out. | 只好作罢 |
[08:39] | Oh, it’s so cute how protective you are over your paper girlfriend. | 你护着你那纸上情人的样子真可爱 |
[08:44] | – She’s not my girlfriend. – She’s… she’s kind of your girlfriend, no? | -她不是我女朋友 -你把她当女朋友了吧 |
[08:48] | No. Just a game, Boomer. | 不是 这只是个游戏 |
[08:50] | – Pretty sure she’s your girlfriend. – No, no. Stop that, stop that. | -我敢说你把她当女朋友了 -不是 够了 |
[08:53] | Hey, hey, hey. Dov, Yohnny, don’t be tearing stuff off. | 多夫 杨尼 别撕啊 |
[08:56] | – Yo, this shit’s old. – Dov, come on, man, you’re littering. | -这些玩意都过时了 -多夫 别闹了 搞得乱糟糟的 |
[08:59] | Man, I’m making way for the new. | 这是在除旧迎新 |
[09:02] | – This is time-sensitive, brother. – You guys playing a show? | -老兄 时间紧迫 -你们有演出吗 |
[09:07] | Secret show? | 秘密演出吗 |
[09:08] | Seventh night of Hanukkah. | 光明节的第七夜 |
[09:11] | Uh, guys, you left off the address. | 二位 你们泄露了地址 |
[09:13] | Underground show, bro. | 老兄 这毕竟是地下演出 |
[09:15] | Yohnny’s beautifully xeroxed photo of a loaf of challah is a beacon | 杨尼印的这张犹太辫子面包图 |
[09:20] | to all the kooks and weirdos who follow the Challah Back Boys. | 对所有辫子面包乐队的狂热粉丝来说 就像一盏指路明灯 |
[09:23] | Believe me, they’ll get it. | 相信我 他们会猜到地点的 |
[09:25] | This is tonight? | 是今晚吗 |
[09:26] | Did I not just say the seventh night of Hanukkah? | 我不是才说了 光明节的第七夜吗 |
[09:28] | – No, I heard you say it. Seventh… – Hey. | -没错 我听见了 第七夜… -喂 |
[09:30] | – I need this. – Are you coming? | -我要这张海报 -你会来吗 |
[09:32] | No. | 不会 |
[09:34] | – Goyim are welcome. – Here. | -我们欢迎非犹太人 -拿去 |
[09:36] | I knew he wasn’t coming, but I get it, though. | 我就知道他不会去 但我还是看得懂 |
[10:06] | Weird is cool, Lily, and I am gonna prove it. | 莉莉 人有点奇怪也不是坏事 我马上证明给你看 |
[10:11] | Happy Hanukkah. | 光明节快乐 |
[10:12] | It’s a punk show. | 这是一场朋克乐队演出 |
[10:15] | A Jewish punk show? | 犹太朋克乐队演出 |
[10:17] | Jewcore? | 犹太硬核朋克 |
[10:19] | I love New York. | 我爱死纽约了 |
[10:20] | You have to help me get out of this. | 你一定要帮我找个借口 |
[10:22] | Um, I could tell him I’m sick. I… I could tell him I got bit by a spider. | 我可以跟他说我病了 或是说我被蜘蛛咬伤了 |
[10:25] | No, that’s stupid. You could tell him I got bit by a spider. | 不行 太蹩脚了 你就跟他说我被蜘蛛咬伤吧 |
[10:29] | Or you could just go. | 不然你就直接去吧 |
[10:31] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[10:33] | – Why? – Because it’s two in the morning. | -为什么 -因为演出凌晨两点开始 |
[10:36] | That sounds like an excuse. | 我觉得你是在找借口 |
[10:37] | Because I’ll do something stupid and embarrassing, and then he’ll realize | 我担心我会做出愚蠢丢脸的事 到时他就会发现 |
[10:40] | that I’m not the girl in his head, and he’ll stop writing to me. | 我不是他想象中的那个女孩 以后再也不回信了 |
[10:43] | Okay. You have done a lot of dares for this guy already. | 他提出的挑战你都完成得差不多了 |
[10:46] | What is so different now? | 这次有何不可呢 |
[10:48] | I guess… I’m sort of starting to like him. | 我觉得… 我好像开始喜欢上他了 |
[10:52] | What if I ruin everything? | 万一我毁掉一切呢 |
[10:55] | Oh, hey, Lily. | 莉莉 |
[10:57] | Hey, Benny. | 本尼 |
[10:58] | – Oh, this comforter is giving me lovies. – Right? | -这张被子太舒服了 -是吗 |
[11:01] | – Can we take it to the roof? – Yeah. | -能把被子带上屋顶吗 -可以 |
[11:02] | – You guys are sleeping on the roof again? – It is very cold but extremely romantic. | -你们又睡在屋顶了吗 -虽然冷 但是浪漫得要命 |
[11:07] | – It’s like we’re camping in Antarctica. – It is. You’re so smart. | -就像在南极洲露营一样 -是啊 你真聪明 |
[11:11] | – You’re so smart. – You’re smart. | -你真聪明 -你才聪明 |
[11:12] | Or you could come with me. | 不然你跟我一起去吧 |
[11:16] | And leave the house? | 我得外出吗 |
[11:18] | My sister’s nervous about clubbing. | 我妹不敢去夜店 |
[11:20] | – What’s wrong? You don’t like clubbing? – I’ve just never been. | -怎么了 你不喜欢去夜店吗 -我从没去过夜店 |
[11:24] | Wh… what do you do for fun? | 那你的爱好是什么 |
[11:26] | She sews her own clothes and plays board games with Grandpa. | 她喜欢为自己做衣服 跟爷爷一起玩桌上游戏 |
[11:30] | Please make her into a teenager, Benny. | 请把她变成一个正常的少女 本尼 |
[11:32] | Don’t worry, honey. I got this. Lily, I know everything about clubbing. | 放心吧 亲爱的 我来帮你吧 莉莉 我是夜店通 |
[11:38] | Allow Benny to prepare you mentally and fabulously. | 我来帮你做好心理准备 帮你打理漂亮吧 |
[11:42] | Will it hurt? | 会痛吗 |
[11:44] | Let’s start with the outfit. You make your own clothes. Why? | 先选衣服吧 你为什么要自己做衣服 |
[11:48] | I like to express myself. | 我想表达自己的想法 |
[11:50] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[11:51] | You need something that’s you but bigger, sexier. | 你需要一身能表达自我 但是更有气场更加性感的衣服 |
[11:55] | What’s something you’ve always wanted to wear, but you’ve never had the guts? | 有哪件衣服是你很想穿却从来不敢穿的吗 |
[12:05] | Oh, my God. Scandalous. | 天啊 伤风败俗 |
[12:09] | I found it at a thrift store, and I’ve been fixing it up. | 我在二手店买的 我改过了 |
[12:11] | But I would never wear this in public. | 但我从来不穿出门 |
[12:14] | – I wouldn’t. I couldn’t. – Honey. | -我不会 也不敢 -亲爱的 |
[12:17] | Tonight’s the night. | 今晚穿上吧 |
[12:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[13:01] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[13:04] | Oh, my God. It’s you. | 天啊 是你 |
[13:06] | I’m Lily. | 我是莉莉 |
[13:09] | You’re Lily? | 你就是莉莉 |
[13:12] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[13:16] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等一下 你要去哪儿 |
[13:18] | No, no, no. Go… go play board games with your grandpa, Lily. | 回去跟你爷爷玩桌上游戏吧 莉莉 |
[13:21] | You do not belong here. | 这不是你该待的地方 |
[13:22] | – What? – It’s no wonder you need this thing. | -什么 -难怪你要玩这种游戏 |
[13:26] | Nobody wants to know you in real life. | 因为现实中没人想跟你做朋友 |
[13:29] | Can you believe her? That girl is so weird. | 太离谱了吧 那个女孩好奇怪啊 |
[13:32] | So weird, so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[13:38] | No, no, no. | 不要啊 |
[14:08] | This night is gonna change your life. | 这一夜将改变你一生 |
[14:12] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[14:15] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[14:32] | If you’re staring at challah, congratulations, you made it. | 要是你看到一个犹太辫子面包 恭喜 你找到了 |
[14:38] | Hi, I’m looking for a club. | 你好 我在找一家夜店 |
[14:41] | – What’s your drag, bubela? – Sorry? | -小屁孩 你的伤心事是什么 -你说什么 |
[14:43] | What’s bringing you down on this fine evening? | 如此美好的夜晚 是什么事让你伤心了 |
[14:46] | Does something have to bring me down? | 非得是伤心事吗 |
[14:47] | It does if you want to get inside. | 不然就不能进去 |
[14:50] | Are you telling me that all’s right in your world? | 难不成你想告诉我 你的人生风平浪静吗 |
[14:53] | – It’s Christmas, and my parents are gone. – Oh, my word. Sweetie, I am so sorry. | -圣诞节来了 但我父母不在 -天啊 亲爱的 我真替你感到难过 |
[14:59] | – How long since they passed? – Oh, no, no, no. | -他们过世多久了 -你误会了 |
[15:02] | – They’re not dead. They’re in Fiji. – Girl, get out of here. | -他们还活着 只是去了斐济 -小妞 给我滚 |
[15:05] | No, no, no, no. Wait. I have to get in there. | 不行 等一下 我一定要进去 |
[15:07] | – No, you don’t. – I’m meeting someone. | -不行 -我要去见一个人 |
[15:09] | Not in there you’re not. | 你不能进去 |
[15:10] | No, but the guy in there is gonna get me to this other guy, and… | 不是 里面那个人会让我见到另一个人 而且… |
[15:14] | I don’t wanna play board games with my grandpa for the rest of my life. | 我不希望下半辈子都跟爷爷一起玩桌上游戏 |
[15:17] | Then give me some pain. I need a real drag. What is so important… | 那就告诉我一件伤心事吧 不能敷衍我 最重要的是… |
[15:20] | I’ve never been kissed. | 我还没接过吻 |
[15:23] | – How old are you? – I’m 17. | -你几岁了 -我17了 |
[15:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:34] | Girl, get down there and rectify your situation. | 小妞 下去吧 好好弥补你的遗憾 |
[15:36] | – Thank you. – Down the rabbit hole. | -谢了 -快进这个兔子洞吧 |
[15:53] | Now, go get weird, Lily. | 去好好疯一把 莉莉 |
[16:03] | Excuse you. Rude. | 小心 没礼貌 |
[16:09] | – Hey! – Oh, sorry. | -喂 -抱歉 |
[16:11] | That’s my friend. | 你撞到我朋友了 |
[16:12] | – No, I was just… – You know what? | -不是 我只是… -你知道吗 |
[16:14] | We’re not putting up with Tiffany’s shit, | 我们不吃蒂芬妮那套 |
[16:17] | and we’re not putting up with yours. | 自然也不吃你这套 |
[16:19] | Hey! Look what you did. | 喂 瞧你干的好事 |
[16:21] | I just got that drink. | 这是我刚弄来的饮料 |
[16:27] | – Hey! – Seriously? | -喂 -搞什么 |
[16:28] | Oh, really? | 不会吧 |
[16:30] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[16:34] | I gotta pee. Hurry up! | 我要尿尿 快点 |
[16:47] | Get out. Now! | 快出来 快点 |
[16:59] | 勇敢走出去吧 莉莉 | |
[17:30] | Where’s my Maccabees? | 众英雄在哪儿 |
[17:36] | A little Hanukkah primer in case you slept through Hebrew school. | 跟在犹太学堂睡觉的人介绍一下光明节 |
[17:40] | So back in the second century, | 早在2世纪的时候 |
[17:42] | a band of Jewish rebels were driven from their temple, | 一群犹太反抗者被赶出了他们的圣殿 |
[17:45] | but they rose up. They took it back, | 后来他们奋起反抗 夺回了圣殿 |
[17:48] | and they partied for eight straight nights! | 然后连续庆祝了八个晚上 |
[17:54] | And that’s the spirit of Hanukkah. | 这就是光明节的精神 |
[17:55] | Rising up against your oppressors, not letting other people define you. | 挺身面对欺压我们的人 不让别人来定义自己 |
[18:00] | What’s more punk than that? | 很有朋克精神吧 |
[18:01] | So are you ready to punch oppression in the freaking face? | 准备好打倒那该死的欺压了吗 |
[18:05] | Let’s challah! | 一起嗨起来 |
[18:23] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[18:24] | Oh, my God, Aryn? | 天啊 艾琳 |
[18:26] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这儿 |
[18:27] | Are you kidding? This music’s lit. | 你胡说什么呢 这里的音乐超棒 |
[18:29] | What are you doing here? | 那你怎么会来 |
[18:31] | It’s… complicated. | 说来话长 |
[18:33] | Well, it’s cool seeing you out. | 很高兴看到你出来 |
[18:35] | Sick boots. | 这双靴子很酷 |
[18:40] | Sweetie, you are not gonna get kissed on the sidelines, okay? | 亲爱的 站在舞池旁边是找不到接吻对象的 |
[18:45] | – Come on. – No. | -跟我来 -不要 |
[18:46] | No, come on. Excuse me, coming through. | 不行 跟我来 抱歉 借过一下 |
[18:48] | Mazel, mazel. Coming through. | 抱歉 借过一下 |
[18:50] | You show them what you got, okay? | 让我见识一下你的真本事 |
[20:21] | Yeah, guys! Yeah! | 太好了 好棒啊 |
[20:33] | Yo, yo. Red notebook. That’s our girl. | 红色笔记本 她就是那个女孩 |
[20:45] | Bitch. | 臭婆娘 |
[20:47] | That’s my crown. | 那是我的皇冠 |
[21:04] | Lily? | 莉莉 |
[21:08] | – Lily. – Oh, my God. | -莉莉 -天啊 |
[21:11] | Notebook Boy. | 你就是笔记本少年 |
[21:13] | It’s Edgar Thibaud, from middle school. | 我是埃德加·蒂博 你的中学同学 |
[21:17] | I… I knew it was you. I… It’s so random seeing you here. | 我就知道是你 没想到会在这里遇见你 |
[21:21] | Hey, dope moves. | 你跳得很好 |
[21:23] | You saw all that? | 你都看见了吗 |
[21:24] | Did you bring a notebook to a club? | 你竟然带笔记本来夜店 |
[21:29] | You are so weird. | 你好奇怪啊 |
[21:31] | That girl is so weird. | 那个女孩好奇怪啊 |
[21:37] | So weird. | 好奇怪啊 |
[21:40] | You are so weird. | 你好奇怪啊 |
[21:43] | So weird. | 好奇怪啊 |
[21:47] | So weird. | 好奇怪啊 |
[21:54] | Lily, Lily, wait! | 莉莉 等一下 |
[22:06] | I failed you, Notebook Boy. | 我让你失望了 笔记本少年 |
[22:08] | I failed you, and I failed Hanukkah. | 我辜负了你和光明节的精神 |
[22:11] | I didn’t stand up to my oppressor, | 我没敢挺身面对欺压我的人 |
[22:14] | and I forgot to leave the notebook behind. | 我甚至忘了留下笔记本 |
[22:16] | No. | 糟了 |
[22:17] | So how are you gonna find me now? | 这下你要怎么找到我呢 |
[22:22] | You’re not, that’s how. | 你找不到我了 |
[22:26] | And… and you shouldn’t, because I’m not just the weird girl. | 你也不应该找到我 因为我不仅是个怪女孩 |
[22:30] | I’m a loser. | 我还是个没用的人 |
[22:35] | Okay, it’s four in the morning. | 好吧 现在是凌晨4点 |
[22:51] | – Go, go, go. – Please pick up. Please pick up. | -快走 -快接电话 |
[22:54] | – I swear, I don’t know where she is. – … Leave a message. | -我真的不知道她在哪儿 -… 请留言 |
[22:56] | Grandpa! Um, I think someone broke into the house, | 爷爷 好像有人闯进咱家了 |
[22:59] | and they’re attacking Langston… | 他们在攻击朗斯顿… |
[23:03] | Oranges? | 橙子 |
[23:05] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[23:08] | Grandpa. You’re home. | 爷爷 你回来了 |
[23:11] | You’re grounded. Forever! | 你被禁足了 别想再出去玩儿 |