英文名称:Date Night
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Let’s go | 出发吧 |
[00:50] | Dad? | 爸 |
[00:53] | Mom? Can I have breakfast? | 妈 我能吃早饭了吗 |
[00:56] | Mommy! Daddy! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[00:59] | Piledriver! | 千斤坠 |
[01:01] | – I love you! – How do you have so many knees? | -我爱你 -你这劲可不小 |
[01:04] | – Incoming! – Okay! yes! | -来啦 -好了 好了 |
[01:07] | Charlotte, sweetie, I’ll make you breakfast in just a sec. | 夏洛特甜心 我马上就给你们做早饭 |
[01:10] | I’m up. I’m up. | 起了 起床了 |
[01:12] | I’m up. Oh, boy! | 我起来了 小子 |
[01:17] | – Here we go. – It begins. | -走吧 -开始了 |
[01:20] | They’re forming in a straight line | 他们排成一纵队 |
[01:23] | They’re going through a tight wind | 要穿过阵阵大风 |
[01:26] | The kids are losing their minds | 孩子们几已疯狂 |
[01:28] | Blitzkrieg bop | 闪电波普 |
[01:29] | 约会之夜 | |
[01:31] | They’re piling in the backseat | 他们在后座挤来挤去 |
[01:33] | – Mom, can I have pizza for breakfast? – Yeah! | -妈 我早饭能吃披萨吗 -可以 |
[01:36] | – Really? – No. | -真的 -是不可能的 |
[01:40] | – Charlotte, get off the chair. – No way! | -夏洛特 从椅子上下来 -不要嘛 |
[01:43] | – Charlotte, I’m going to count to three. – No, mom! | -夏洛特 数到三 -别 妈妈 |
[01:46] | – Here we go. – One… | -又来了 -一… |
[01:48] | – Mom… – Two… | -妈… -二… |
[01:50] | – Mom! – Three. | -妈 -三 |
[01:54] | – Did you one-two-three her? – It works every time. | -又一二三了? -屡试不爽 |
[01:58] | I’ll start on the lunches if you want. | 要是愿意 我晚饭就开始这样 |
[01:59] | – Yeah, okay. Okay. – Okay. | -嗯 好的 -好的 |
[02:09] | What they want, l don’t know | 他们要什么 我不知道 |
[02:12] | They’re all revved up and ready to go | 他们已经整装待发 |
[02:15] | They’re forming in a straight line | 他们排成一纵队 |
[02:17] | They’re going through a tight wind | 要穿过阵阵大风 |
[02:19] | Ah, thanks for getting it started for me. | 真感谢你帮我起了个头 |
[02:22] | – Sure you don’t want me to finish up? – No, I got it. | -不要我好事做到底吗 -不了 我来吧 |
[02:23] | You know, Ollie won’t eat it if the jelly bleeds over, | 要是果酱摊开的话 Ollie就不吃了 |
[02:26] | So it’s just easier if I do it. | 要是我来会好点 |
[02:27] | Wait. Come here. Crooked. | 等等 过来 领带歪了 |
[02:29] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -嗯 |
[02:31] | Oh, that plaster is really cracking. | 那石膏破了 |
[02:33] | We gotta get that leak fixed. | 得把裂缝修好 |
[02:34] | – Have you… – Yeah, he’s coming on Tuesday. | -你… -嗯 他周二就来 |
[02:36] | – What about the spider nests? – Called the guy. | -蜘蛛窝呢 -叫过人了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1471个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:224个,六级词汇:110个,GRE词汇:122个,托福词汇:176个,考研词汇:258个,专四词汇:200个,专八词汇:38个, 所有生词标注共:483个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:37] | – All right, bye. – Bye. | -好了 再见 -再见 |
[02:41] | …one and change. We subtract from that line 42. | …变换 从42号线减掉 |
[02:45] | Well, it looks like we will be able | 好了 看来我们能够提供 |
[02:47] | to get you a refund of about $600. | 大概600美元的退税 |
[02:50] | – Shut up. – Shut up! | -不会吧 -不会吧 |
[02:51] | Shut up! shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[02:53] | I’m not gonna shut up. | 恕难从命 |
[02:54] | See that? | 看见没 |
[02:55] | You’re making my lady excited, you! | 你让我老婆这么兴奋 |
[02:56] | I like you! | 我喜欢你 |
[02:58] | I’m glad you’re happy. | 能你们开心我很高兴 |
[02:59] | – I know. – We’re going kiteboarding in Spain. | -我知道 -我们要去西班牙玩风筝滑水 |
[03:03] | How sexy is that? | 那该多性感啊 |
[03:04] | Guys, you know what would be even sexier than that? | 你们知道还有什么更性感吗 |
[03:07] | Is starting a Roth IRA. | 就是个人退休账户了 |
[03:09] | Oh, my god. When we’re there, we could, like, do it on the beach, | 天哪 到那儿后 我们能可以在沙滩上爱爱 |
[03:12] | Like, 20 times. | 做上个20次 |
[03:14] | Yeah, I’m gonna go with that. You know what I mean, Phil? | 我会的 你知道我意思吧 菲尔 |
[03:16] | – You would, too, wouldn’t you? – Well, food for thought. | -换成你你也会的 对吧 -值得思考 |
[03:18] | Jinx. | 金克斯 |
[03:21] | As you can see, the floors are all pickled oak. | 正如你所见 地板刷的都是橡树漆 |
[03:25] | This house was originally listed at $1.8 million, | 这栋房子的原标牌价是180万 |
[03:29] | But now it’s $320,000. | 现在只要32万 |
[03:33] | You know, I think it might come down more. | 我觉得还能降点儿 |
[03:35] | – So do I. – Good call. | -我同意 -不错 |
[03:37] | Better to wait it out. | 最好观望观望 |
[03:38] | And you call this Byzantine? | 你说这个是拜占庭式的? |
[03:41] | Byzantine, mediterranean. Whatever you need it to be. | 拜占庭 地中海 所需即是 |
[03:47] | Hello, my peeps. | 嗨 小崽子们 |
[03:48] | The Fosters, I love them. | 福斯特一家 我喜欢 |
[03:50] | – Dad, come play Legos with me. – Yes, yes, I will. | -爸 来跟我玩乐高积木吧 -好的 会的 |
[03:54] | But I am going to lapse into a mini coma for just a second, | 但我要小眯一会 |
[03:57] | and then we’re gonna have the best Lego battle ever. | 然后再跟你来局最棒的乐高对战 |
[04:01] | Fosters! What up? | 福斯特夫妇 你们好 |
[04:02] | Hey, Katy. Everything okay next door? | 凯蒂 隔壁一切还好吗 |
[04:05] | Yeah. Wait, you guys still need me to baby-sit, right? | 慢着 你们还需要我照看宝宝 对吗 |
[04:08] | Isn’t it date night? | 今天不是约会之夜吗 |
[04:10] | Yes, date night. Of course. | 是啊 约会之夜 当然了 |
[04:12] | That’s right. Date night. | 对了 约会之夜 |
[04:15] | Thank you for coming, Katy, | 你能来真好 凯蒂 |
[04:17] | so we can go on date night. | 我们就能去约会之夜了 |
[04:18] | Are you two okay? | 你们俩没事吧 |
[04:20] | Sure. No. Listen, honey, if you’re too tired… | 当然了 听着 亲爱的 你要是太累… |
[04:22] | No, I’m good. I’m good. | 不 我很好 很好 |
[04:24] | I’ve been looking forward to this all week. | 这周我就指望这个呢 |
[04:26] | Unless you’re too tired. | 除非你累了 |
[04:27] | No! it’ll be fun, right? We should go. | 不 会很有意思的 我们应该去 |
[04:30] | We should go. Should we go? Right? | 应该去 应该去吗 对吗 |
[04:32] | We should go. We should go. | 应该去 应该去 |
[04:41] | How’re the potato skins and salmon treating you, Fosters? | 土豆鲑鱼怎么样 金克斯夫妇 |
[04:43] | – Just great, Mike. Thanks so much. – Very good. Thanks. | -棒极了 Mike 非常感谢 -很好 谢谢 |
[04:48] | Hey, on Sunday, Ollie’s friend Haden has a birthday party. | 周日 奥利的朋友哈登要办个生日聚会 |
[04:51] | Bowling, bouncy house, face painting? | 保龄球 充气屋 化妆会 |
[04:53] | Clown bus. | 小丑公车 |
[04:55] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:56] | I don’t know, but they said you have to wear stuff | 不知道 他们说你要穿点东西 |
[04:57] | That you won’t mind getting wet. | 这样才不怕淋湿 |
[05:02] | Am I getting the present? | 要我买礼物吗 |
[05:03] | Yeah. But nothing from china, | 嗯 不过别是中国产的 |
[05:05] | nothing with batteries… | 也不能带电池的… |
[05:06] | You know what? I’ll just get it. It’ll be easier. | 知道吧 我来搞定 简单得多 |
[05:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:14] | This is more moist this week. | 这次的酒味道挺浓 |
[05:18] | Mine’s actually more dry. | 我的没什么味道 |
[05:29] | What’s the story? | 什么情况 |
[05:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:34] | Third date. | 第三次约会 |
[05:35] | First one was okay. Second one was bad. | 第一次还好 第二次不行 |
[05:37] | She’s giving him one more chance to prove that he’s not boring. | 再给他一次机会 证明没他那么无聊 |
[05:41] | And he is not succeeding. | 他还没成功 |
[05:43] | “Hi, I’m eating roast beef. It’s delicious. | “我在吃烤牛肉 很好吃 |
[05:48] | “I have a potato on my fork. | “我叉着块土豆 |
[05:52] | “I like to eat potatoes, they’re delicious, | “我喜欢吃土豆 很好吃 |
[05:57] | “but I don’t actually ever put them in my mouth.” | “不过我一般不把土豆放嘴里” |
[06:04] | “That’s amazing, Jeremy, but I’m gonna go home now | “很不错 杰里米 不过我现在要回家了 |
[06:07] | “and fart into a shoe box.” | “往鞋盒子里放屁” |
[06:11] | That’s not… That doesn’t make sense. | 真是… 真是够扯淡的 |
[06:16] | Boy. Look at these two lovebirds. | 小伙 看看这对爱情鸟 |
[06:22] | Now… First date. | 现在… 是第一次约会 |
[06:24] | Nope. He has a ring on. They both do. | 不对 他戴了戒指 都戴了 |
[06:27] | No. Married? They’re not married. | 不会吧 结婚了 他们还没结婚 |
[06:30] | They’re sitting on the same side of the booth. | 他们坐在卡座的同一边 |
[06:32] | That is not a married move. | 结了婚的不这么做 |
[06:33] | That is a… That’s an “I’m stupid” move. | 这是 叫做”我很愚蠢”的坐法 |
[06:37] | – Showing off is what it is. – How do you even talk to someone | -事实摆在眼前 -你跟别人坐同一边 |
[06:40] | sitting on the same side of the booth? | 还怎么说话 |
[06:42] | You’re, like, craning your neck, | 就像 要伸转脖子 |
[06:44] | “Hey. How are you?” “I’m fine.” | “你好吗” “我很好” |
[06:47] | Those are definitely wedding rings, though. | 无论如何 那些肯定是婚戒 |
[06:51] | Come on. This is a family place. | 受不了 这儿可是一家人来的地方 |
[07:02] | Any coffee or dessert for you guys tonight? | 两位今晚是否需要咖啡或甜点呢 |
[07:07] | – Hey. What? – Coffee or dessert? | -什么 -咖啡或甜点? |
[07:10] | What do you say, hon? | 你说呢 亲爱的 |
[07:13] | I’m actually so tired that if I rested my head on this table right now… | 我现在已经累得要把头搁桌上… |
[07:15] | – Yeah. Sleep for a year. – No. | -睡上一年 -不用 |
[07:17] | – I think just the check, Mike. Thanks. – Thank you. | -结账吧 迈克 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[07:30] | …where earlier today, | …今天早些时候 |
[07:31] | District attorney Frank Crenshaw gave a press conference. | 地方检察官弗兰克・克伦肖召开新闻发布会 |
[07:33] | Just gonna catch the sports. | 刚好赶上比赛 |
[07:34] | I made this city a promise to sweep its streets clean. | 我向这个城市承诺 街道一尘不染 |
[07:39] | And let me tell you something, folks. | 我来告诉你们 伙计们 |
[07:41] | This broom and I, we don’t break our promises. | 这个扫帚跟我 保证不会打破誓言 |
[07:45] | Really? The broom promises? | 是吗 那个扫帚保证了? |
[07:50] | – I’m gonna head up. – Okay. I’ll be up in a sec. | -我先上去了 -好 我马上就来 |
[07:52] | We don’t break our promises! | 誓言牢不可破 |
[08:00] | – Oh! – “Oh,” what? | -哦 -哦什么 |
[08:03] | No, no, no, no. You just put in your mouth guard. | 不不 没事 你刚把牙套戴好 |
[08:04] | That usually means we’re not gonna… You know. | 这一般意味着我们就不会… 你知道的 |
[08:07] | Oh! oh, no, we could… We could still fool around. | 不 我们可以… 照样做啊 |
[08:09] | Really? Only if you’re into it. I mean… | 真的吗 只要你有兴趣 我是说… |
[08:12] | No, I… No, I would love to. Let me just | 不 我… 我很乐意 我来 |
[08:17] | Get the lights. | 关灯 |
[08:18] | Okay, you know what? No. It’s… | 我说… 这… |
[08:20] | Honey, I’m totally fine if we don’t. | 亲爱的 我完全不介意的 |
[08:22] | No, I just… I would… | 不 我只是… 我… |
[08:23] | No, I would love to. | 不 我很愿意 |
[08:24] | Let me just get my head around it, ’cause… | 我头动动就可以了 因为… |
[08:26] | Okay. We don’t… | 好吧 我们不… |
[08:28] | Honey, it’s fine. Seriously. | 亲爱的 没事 真的 |
[08:30] | No, it’s totally cool if we don’t. | 不做的话完全没问题 |
[08:32] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:33] | Because those potato skins made me kind of gassy. | 因为土豆皮让我口气有点重 |
[08:36] | – Let’s use a rain check. – Okay. | -以后再说吧 -好吧 |
[08:38] | – Are you sure? -I will light up your life next time. | -你确定? -下次我会激荡你的人生 |
[08:42] | – Or we could just keep it uh-town? – What? | -要不我们可以 -什么 |
[08:44] | – Keep it uptown? Do the fast version? – No, it’s okay. | -来个迅速的 -不了 没事的 |
[08:57] | – ‘Cause I could rally… – Nah, I’m good. | -我可以… -不了 我很好 |
[08:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:03] | “Nasrin’s feet and tender breasts ached | “纳斯林的脚和柔软的胸部在 |
[09:05] | “as she tramped through the unforgiving terrain. | “在她穿过残酷地域时非常疼痛 |
[09:08] | “Blood trickled down her leg to the ground, | “鲜血沿着她的腿流到了地上 |
[09:10] | “leaving one bright red spot of life amidst unending emptiness.” | “在无尽的空虚中留下了一斑生命的印记” |
[09:17] | – Thanks for reading aloud, Phil. – It’s okay. | -谢谢你大声读出来 菲尔 -不客气 |
[09:20] | This part really spoke to me. I mean, to walk 20 miles for water, | 我真喜欢这部分 为了水走上20里路 |
[09:24] | And then to suddenly discover that you’re menstruating? | 然后突然发现你来例假了 |
[09:26] | – Oh, my god. I could not stop crying. – Me, too. | -天哪 我潸然泪下 -我也是 |
[09:28] | I literally could not stop crying. | 我是真哭了 |
[09:30] | Me, too, but figuratively. | 我也是 不过是比喻 |
[09:33] | No. No, literally. | 不 不 真的 |
[09:36] | I literally could not stop crying. | 真的哭了 |
[09:41] | Quite sad. | 真是悲伤 |
[09:44] | Quite sad? | 真悲伤? |
[09:46] | What he means is it’s really very moving. | 他意思是太让人感动了 |
[09:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:50] | You have no idea what it is like | 你根本不理解 |
[09:55] | to be a teenage girl having your first period | 一个受塔利班政策压迫的女孩子 |
[10:01] | under Taliban rule. | 月经初潮 |
[10:04] | That is true. | 确实 |
[10:06] | And neither do you. | 可你也不知道 |
[10:10] | Mmm, but… | 不过… |
[10:12] | Hey, Phil, can I get a hand in the garage? | 菲尔 能来车库搭把手吗 |
[10:14] | Yes, please. Yes. Thank you. | 好的 是的 谢谢 |
[10:16] | Okay. Excuse me, ladies. | 好了 抱歉了 女士们 |
[10:19] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[10:21] | – Do you have your period now? – Yeah. | -你在月经期吗 -是的 |
[10:24] | You should really read this. | 你真该看看这本书 |
[10:26] | It’s about a girl getting her period in the desert. | 讲的一个沙漠里女孩子来月经的故事 |
[10:27] | Can’t wait. I don’t know how you agree | 等不及了 不知道你怎么会 |
[10:30] | to still do those book clubs, buddy. | 一直在读书俱乐部的 |
[10:32] | Well, that’s marriage, right? | 这就是婚姻 对吧 |
[10:33] | Sometimes you do stuff you don’t wanna do. | 有时有些事不得不做 |
[10:36] | – Not me. Not anymore. – What… what do you mean? | -我不会 再也不了 -什么 你什么意思 |
[10:39] | Haley and I are splitting. | 海莉跟我分手了 |
[10:41] | What? | 什么 |
[10:43] | – But you guys are happy. – No, Phil, we’re not. | -你们过的很快乐啊 -不 菲尔 其实不然 |
[10:46] | No, no, no. No, you guys are really happy. | 不不不 不是的 你们很快乐 |
[10:48] | No, Phil, we’re really not. | 不 菲尔 我们真不是 |
[10:51] | Brad, okay, well, why are we here, then, in your house, | 布拉德 好吧 我们怎么会在这儿 在你家 |
[10:55] | – Having book club? – I haven’t told the kids. | -办读书俱乐部 -我还没跟孩子们说 |
[10:59] | Can’t tell the kids. | 说不出口 |
[11:01] | Just, please, keep it under your hat until next week | 下周我们公之于众前 |
[11:03] | when we go public with it. Don’t tell claire. | 你可别说 别告诉克莱尔 |
[11:05] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. So, what happened? I mean… | 好吧好吧 怎么回事 我是说… |
[11:10] | I thought everything was fine. Really. | 我还以为一切正常 真的 |
[11:13] | The next thing I know, | 随后我得知的就是 |
[11:14] | Haley starts getting more and more distant, | 海莉开始疏远我了 |
[11:16] | and eventually she tells me, and I’m quoting here, | 最后她告诉我了 就像这样 |
[11:18] | “I’m… I’m strangling in the noose of sameness.” | “我… 我陷进了重复的困境” |
[11:22] | So, at first, I was pissed. I really was. | 所以一开始我很愤怒 真的 |
[11:24] | But then I realized, I know what she’s talking about, okay. | 然后就意识到 我知道她说什么 |
[11:27] | We’re just cemented in these roles together, | 我们融合的太紧了 |
[11:29] | and there’s no breaking out of it. | 都无处透气了 |
[11:30] | It’s like that Asian dude | 就像那个亚洲哥们儿 |
[11:31] | – In Sixteen Candles, Long Dik Dog. – Long Duk Dong. | -电影”少女十五十六时”里面 龙迪东 -是龙迪东 |
[11:34] | – Long Duk Dong. That dude. – Gedde Watanabe. | -龙迪东 那个家伙 -戈登・华坦纳比演的 |
[11:37] | That’s… him. He can’t play… | 就是… 他 他不能… |
[11:40] | No matter how hard he tries, he can’t play a doctor. | 无论他多么努力 就是演不了医生 |
[11:44] | Oh, yeah. No. It’d be like, | 对 不 是这样的 |
[11:45] | “Why is Long Duk Dong dressed up like a doctor?” | “龙迪东为什么穿的像个医生” |
[11:47] | Right? And that’s us! | 对吧 我们就是这样 |
[11:50] | We’re stuck. We’re just stuck in these roles, | 我们固步自封于这些角色 |
[11:54] | This routine, and it’s… | 例行公事 这… |
[11:57] | I mean, we’re not even a couple anymore. We’re just, like… | 我们已经不像夫妇了 只是… |
[12:03] | We’re just excellent roommates. | 我们只是很棒的室友 |
[12:06] | The most excellent roommates. | 最棒的室友 |
[12:08] | I… I don’t think you’re Long Duk Dong. What do you think? | 我觉得你不是龙迪东 你说呢 |
[12:18] | I know that Haley must be hurting right now. | 我知道海莉现在一定很伤心 |
[12:21] | And I’m betting you she’s gonna change her mind. | 我打包票她会回心转意的 |
[12:25] | Best fucking decision I ever made. | 这是我做过最好的决定了 |
[12:29] | Seriously, I have never been happier. | 真的 我再开心不过了 |
[12:31] | I can do whatever I want. I can go dancing. | 我可以为所欲为 可以去跳舞 |
[12:33] | When was the last time you and Phil actually danced together? | 你上次跟菲尔跳舞是什么时候了 |
[12:36] | I don’t know. Our wedding? | 不知道了 我们婚礼上吗 |
[12:37] | Okay, well, I wanna dance every night. | 好吧 我每晚都想跳舞 |
[12:40] | And I wanna take my top off, | 我想把衣服脱了 |
[12:42] | And I wanna get it on with three guys at the same time | 还想同时跟三个男人玩 |
[12:45] | ’cause I can. | 因为我能 |
[12:46] | Three guys at once? That’s a nightmare. | 同时三个人 真是可怕 |
[12:47] | That is, literally, a recurring stress dream that I have. | 真的我老做这样的梦 |
[12:50] | I can only think of jobs for two. | 我最多也就想想跟两个一起 |
[12:52] | – Oh, no. I got it. – Yeah, there’s that one. | -我知道了 -对了 有这个 |
[12:55] | I just don’t understand how this happened. | 我就是不明白这怎么发生的 |
[12:57] | He just sort of went on auto-pilot. | 他就是有点像开了自动驾驶一样 |
[13:01] | I don’t understand what you want. | 搞不明白你到底要什么 |
[13:03] | I feel like we know each other too well. | 感觉我们彼此过于了解对方了 |
[13:06] | I know everything about him. I know that croutons make him gag. | 他的一切我都知道 他最讨厌油炸面包丁 |
[13:11] | And he knows that if I have five glasses of wine, | 他知道我要是喝了5杯酒 |
[13:13] | I’m gonna try to make out with a black guy. | 我就会跟一个黑人做爱 |
[13:15] | – You’re still doing that, huh? – Yes. | -你还这样吗 -是的 |
[13:17] | It’s the same conversations, the same schedule. | 同样的对话 同样的日程安排 |
[13:21] | Having sex in the same position twice a week. | 每周以同样的体位做两次爱 |
[13:23] | You guys were having sex twice a week? | 你们一周两次? |
[13:25] | Yeah, it was that rare. | 是啊 太少了 |
[13:27] | Yes. Rare is why I was surprised. | 是啊 少 这正是我惊讶的 |
[13:33] | You are a lot like Nasrin, Claire. | 你太像纳斯林了 克莱尔 |
[13:35] | – I’m not like Nasrin. – Yes, you are. Yes, you are. | -我可不像纳斯林 -不 你像 确实像 |
[13:39] | Why are we talking about me? You’re the one going crazy. | 干嘛说我啊 你才是那个疯了的 |
[13:41] | Because you are like Nasrin. | 因为你确实很像纳斯林 |
[13:44] | Because you are ashamed of how vibrant you are | 你因为欲望强烈而害羞 |
[13:46] | Oh, come on… | 得了 |
[13:46] | You deserve to feel sexy, Claire. | 你理应享受到性爱 克莱尔 |
[13:48] | And you should be able to dance again. | 你还能再跳舞 |
[13:51] | And you need to walk among the birds. | 你要行走在鸟儿们中 |
[13:53] | Yeah, I gotta tell you, I don’t really understand that metaphor. | 我跟你说 我不理解你的比喻 |
[13:55] | – It’s not… – And I feel plenty vibrant. | -不是… -我很满足 |
[13:58] | Okay, maybe not three-guys-at-once vibrant, | 不是那种3个人一起的满足 |
[14:01] | But that is gross. That’s… | 太恶心了 真是… |
[14:04] | Phil makes me feel vibrant in different ways. | 菲尔在各方面都让我很满足 |
[14:07] | We have a date tomorrow night. | 我们明晚还有约会 |
[14:09] | Great. Okay. Well, enjoy the potato skins and the salmon. | 很好 好吧 享受土豆鲑鱼吧 |
[14:14] | Walk among the birds. | 行走在鸟儿们中 |
[14:22] | Get that bird away from me. | 别用鸟烦我 |
[14:25] | Lighting strike | 闪电阵阵 |
[14:27] | Inside my chest to keep me up at night | 于夜晚让我振奋 |
[14:34] | Dream of ways | 梦见你 |
[14:37] | To make you understand my pain | 能了解我的心痛 |
[14:44] | Clouds of sulfur in the air | 空中硫磺浮云朵朵 |
[14:47] | Bombs are falling everywhere | 炸弹到处落下 |
[14:49] | It’s heartbreak warfare | 伤心的战争 |
[14:54] | Once you want it to begin | 一旦开始 |
[14:57] | No one really ever wins | 无人胜利 |
[14:59] | In heartbreak warfare | 伤心的战争 |
[15:03] | If you want more love | 你若是需要更多爱 |
[15:08] | Why don’t you say so? | 为何不痛快说出来 |
[15:13] | If you want more love | 你若是需要更多爱 |
[15:19] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[15:22] | Hey, Katy. | 嗨 凯蒂 |
[15:24] | Guys. | 大伙儿们 |
[15:25] | What you’ve learned at school today? | 今天在学校学什么了 |
[15:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:28] | Fantastic! I won’t have to pay for college. | 棒极了 看来大学学费是免了 |
[15:30] | Honey, do you wanna change? | 亲爱的 要换衣服吗 |
[15:31] | No, I think I’m good. I… | 不了 我应该还好 我… |
[15:36] | – What… You look nice. – I just threw this on. | -你看起来真棒 -我刚匆忙穿的 |
[15:39] | – It’s stupid. I’m gonna… – No, it isn’t. No. You look great. | -太蠢了 我要… -不 很好 棒极了 |
[15:42] | Fantastic. I… I’m going to change. | 棒极了 我… 这就去换衣服 |
[15:45] | I’m going to change, and I’m going to take a shower. | 换衣服 洗个澡 |
[15:47] | – We don’t wanna miss the movie. – How about no movie? | -可别错过电影了 -不看电影如何 |
[15:50] | How about I am taking you to dinner in the city? | 我带你去城里吃饭如何 |
[15:54] | – We don’t have to do that. – Yes, we do. Come on. | -没必要这样吧 -有必要 来吧 |
[15:57] | I’ll be down in 10 minutes. | 10分钟就下来 |
[15:59] | I’m going to take you to that new | 我要带你去那个你在 |
[16:01] | seafood place that you read about. | 书上看到过的海鲜餐厅 |
[16:03] | Claw? It’s impossible to get in. And the city’s so far. | 克劳海鲜 不可能吧 再说城里也太远了 |
[16:06] | No, it’s not that far. | 不 没那么远 |
[16:08] | Don’t you tell all your prospective clients | 你跟你潜在客户说 |
[16:09] | the city’s only 20 minutes away? | 不都是20分钟的路程吗 |
[16:11] | Yeah. I’m lying to them. It’s an hour. | 我骗他们的 要一个小时 |
[16:12] | No, no, no. If we leave in 10 minutes, | 不不不 要是我们10分钟之内出发的话 |
[16:15] | We’ll be there before 7:00, get a table no problem. | 7点前就能到了 肯定还有桌位 |
[16:17] | Yes? Yes. | 好吗 好 |
[16:19] | – Say yes. Yes? Yes! – Yes! | -说好 好吗 好 -好 |
[16:21] | Yes! great. We’re gonna do it. We’re doing it! | 太好了 我们说定了 |
[16:30] | In 1 mile, make a right onto route 17. | 一英里后 向右转入十七号公路 |
[16:33] | No way, lady. | 绝不 女士 |
[16:36] | Honey, please just do what the nice British woman says. | 亲爱的 照这个英国女人说的做 |
[16:38] | No, no, no. I have got an important dinner to get to. | 不 我要赶去吃晚饭 |
[16:42] | I’m taking the Parkway to 23. Much quicker. | 我们走公园路 比较快 |
[16:46] | It’s because it’s a woman’s voice. | 原因在于这是个女人的声音 |
[16:47] | If that thing had John Madden’s voice, you would listen to it. | 换做是约翰・麦登的声音 你肯定听它的了 |
[16:50] | Mmm- mmm. No. No. Trust me. | 不是这样的 相信我 |
[16:53] | Take a left at the next thing. | 下个路口左转 |
[16:55] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[16:56] | I’m all over this. Captain Phil Foster’s shortcut. | 信我准没错 菲尔上校的捷径 |
[17:00] | I am going to get us there quickly, | 我会确保我们到达目的地 |
[17:03] | efficiently and with great panache. | 而且快捷 高效 威风八面 |
[17:06] | 新泽西 T4H 502(车牌) | |
[17:10] | 停车 | |
[17:17] | This road does need resurfacing. | 这条路根本不需要重铺 |
[17:28] | 公园路 | |
[17:30] | Well, it wasn’t much of a shortcut. | 这真不算条捷径 |
[17:33] | It’s gonna be great. | 会来得及的 |
[17:41] | Hi. Excuse me, hi. I’m so sorry to bother you. | 你好 很抱歉打扰你们 |
[17:44] | This is so embarrassing, but we just moved here from Wichita. | 这很难开口 但我们刚从威奇塔搬来 |
[17:46] | I’m going to Veterinary School up at Columbia. | 我即将在哥伦比亚大学念兽医学院 |
[17:48] | And we parked our car on Harrison Street to take a look around, | 我们把车停在哈里森大街后四处看看 |
[17:51] | and when we came back, it had been towed. | 回去才发现车被拖走了 |
[17:53] | – Gone. – Everything we own is in there. | -不见了 -我们全部身家都在车上 |
[17:55] | – Everything. – Wallets, ATM cards, all of it. | -全部 -包括钱包 银行卡等等 |
[17:57] | And the tow company won’t release our property | 拖车公司要求我们付十五美元手续费 |
[17:59] | unless we pay them a $15 processing fee. | 才肯把东西还给我们 |
[18:01] | And there it is. Yeah, we maybe from New Jersey, | 别想骗我们 我们的确来自新泽西 |
[18:03] | But we’re not rubes. | 可我们不是乡巴佬 |
[18:05] | – Excuse me? – We know you’re scamming us. | -什么意思 -我们知道你们想骗钱 |
[18:07] | With the sob story and the really specific amount of money… | 讲个煽情的故事 开口要笔数量确定的钱 |
[18:10] | – Too many details about your life. – Too many details. | -自报身家细节 -而且细节多到可疑 |
[18:12] | No, we’re not falling for it. Find somebody from Connecticut. | 我们不会上当 找个康涅狄格州来的吧 |
[18:16] | But, okay, okay. Just in case, | 不过 为了以防万一 |
[18:19] | I’m gonna give you $5 even though I know it’s a scam. | 我给你们五美元 虽然我知道是骗局 |
[18:23] | And I only have a 20, | 可我只有一张二十块 |
[18:26] | So I’m gonna give that to you even | 我把它给你们吧 |
[18:28] | though it should be a five. Scam. | 即使本来该给五块的 骗子 |
[18:32] | They had no idea who they were dealing with. | 他们简直不知天高地厚 |
[18:51] | – Hi, how are you? – Name, please. | -你好吗 -请问贵姓 |
[18:53] | We actually don’t have a reservation. | 我们没订位 |
[18:56] | Yeah, we’ve been trying to call, but we couldn’t get through. | 我们打过电话 但一直占线 |
[18:58] | Yeah, we’re scooper- duper busy. | 是啊 我们超级无敌忙 |
[19:00] | I figured as much. We were hoping to get here earlier, | 我也这么想 我们想早点来 |
[19:03] | actually get a table. | 希望能有座位 |
[19:07] | – You didn’t quite make it, did you? – Nope. | -可惜你们还是来晚了 不是吗 -的确 |
[19:10] | But do you have any tables open? | 你们还有空位子吗 |
[19:13] | Yeah… the thing is, | 有是有 问题是 |
[19:15] | is people make reservations, like, a month in advance. | 人家提早一个月就订了位 |
[19:18] | And so now it’s a Friday, at 7:30, on | 而且现在是星期五晚上七点半 |
[19:20] | the bustling island of Manhattan, so… | 这里又是曼哈顿繁华地段 所以 |
[19:23] | No. | 没有 |
[19:25] | Well, the thing is, my wife and I are on a date, | 问题是 我和妻子在约会 |
[19:28] | and we were hoping that tonight would be sort of special. | 我们希望有个特别的夜晚 |
[19:31] | – How sweet. – Thanks. | -真甜蜜 -谢谢 |
[19:33] | And we just thought that eating at Claw | 我们认为在海鲜店吃饭 |
[19:36] | might be an integral part of that experience. | 会是很美妙的经历 |
[19:38] | So, just asking you if maybe you have any tables available? | 所以想问你还有没有空位 |
[19:42] | Okay, well, I’m gonna have to ask you to wait at the bar, | 好吧 请你们在吧台等着 |
[19:45] | and if anything opens up, we’ll come get you, okay? | 一有位子我们就通知你们 好吗 |
[19:48] | – Thank you. – Mank you! | -谢谢 -再见 |
[19:51] | Okay. We’ll be standing over there. | 好吧 我们就站在那边 |
[19:52] | Okay. I’ve already forgotten about you. | 我都忘了你还在这 |
[19:54] | All right. | 没关系 |
[19:55] | This is Claw, you’re welcome. | 这里是Claw 你好 |
[19:57] | You know what? I have a feeling we’re gonna get a table. | 我有种预感 我们会有座位的 |
[20:00] | I think tonight we’re going to get lucky. | 我觉得我们今晚会有好运 |
[20:04] | Wow. Must be nice. | 听起来不错 |
[20:05] | I didn’t… I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:08] | Thank you. You’re very kind. | 谢谢 你真好 |
[20:09] | – You want a drink? – Yes, please. | -要喝点什么吗 -好的 |
[20:11] | Something with an edible garnish. I’m so hungry. | 最好带点能吃的装饰 我饿了 |
[20:14] | Hello? Hi! two Chardonnays, please. Could I have some… | 你好 两杯白葡萄酒 我想要 |
[20:19] | – Sort of distracted. – Maybe we should go someplace else. | -他没在听 -或许我们该去别的地方 |
[20:22] | – No, no. Just give it some time. – Tripplehorn, party of two? | -不 再等等 -三角号夫妇来了吗 |
[20:28] | I just… I want tonight to be different, you know? | 我想要个特别的夜晚 你明白吗 |
[20:31] | I know. And so do I. | 我明白 这也是我的愿望 |
[20:33] | But it’s just not in the cards, right? | 可我们不在名单里面 |
[20:34] | – Tripplehorn, party of two? – So let’s just head back. | -三角号夫妇来了吗 -我们回去吧 |
[20:37] | No, no. We’re good. | 不 我们留下 |
[20:39] | Look around. This place isn’t us. | 你看看周围 这不是我们该来的地方 |
[20:41] | Tripplehorn, party of two? Tripplehorn? | 三角号夫妇来了吗 三角号 |
[20:44] | What do you say? Teaneck Tavern? Cozy booth for two? | 提尼克酒馆的两人包厢怎么样 |
[20:48] | – It’s fine. Really. – No. | -去那也很好 -不 |
[20:51] | No, it’s not. | 不行 |
[20:54] | Tripplehorn, party of two? | 三角号夫妇来了吗 |
[20:58] | Us. Us! | 我们在这 |
[21:02] | We are the Tripplehorns. | 我们就是三角号夫妇 |
[21:05] | Great. This way. | 好极了 请这边走 |
[21:10] | – What are you doing, Phil? – Trust me. It’s fine. | -你在做什么 菲尔 -相信我 没问题的 |
[21:13] | Honey, I don’t think we should be doing this. | 亲爱的 我们不该这么做 |
[21:16] | And here we are. | 这就是你们的位子 |
[21:19] | – May I take your coat? – Yes. Thank you. | -需要我为您收好外套吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[21:23] | – Enjoy your meal. – Thank you. | -用餐愉快 -谢谢 |
[21:26] | – Look at this table. – Honey, I… | -看这张桌子 -亲爱的 我… |
[21:28] | No, no! hon, no. Look. | 别说话 |
[21:30] | The Tripplehorns are a no-show. Who are we hurting? | 三角号夫妇没来 我们没伤害到谁 |
[21:32] | I say we sit back, relax, | 我们坐好 放轻松 |
[21:34] | And enjoy a spread of their finest fruits of the sea. | 享受一顿精致的海鲜宴 |
[21:37] | Or I will just suck on a napkin. | 或许我应该吃纸巾就好了 |
[21:39] | Holy mama, look at these prices. | 我的天 看看这些价格 |
[21:42] | If we’re gonna pay this much for crab, | 如果这么贵的东西还不好吃的话 |
[21:44] | it better sing and dance | 它最好会唱歌跳舞 |
[21:44] | and introduce us to the little mermaid. | 并把介绍美人鱼给我们认识 |
[21:48] | Hey. Here’s to a great night. | 敬美妙的夜晚 |
[21:54] | Oh, no, wait, isn’t it bad luck to toast with an empty glass? | 慢着 用空杯敬酒不是会招来厄运吗 |
[21:57] | I don’t think that’s a thing. | 我不觉得会出什么问题 |
[22:02] | Mmm. I would trade Charlotte for a lifetime supply of risotto. | 我愿意用夏洛特换一辈子的意大利饭 |
[22:07] | What does that even mean? | 你在说什么 |
[22:08] | I just thought it’d be cool. | 我只是想能那样就好了 |
[22:10] | – Not Ollie, but Charlotte, yes. – I understand. No, I understand. | -奥利不行 但夏洛特可以 -我明白 我明白 |
[22:19] | Oh. Hey, what’s the story? | 你猜那两个人是什么关系 |
[22:23] | Yes. Okay. He is a successful financier, | 他是个成功的金融家 |
[22:26] | And she is getting drunk enough to get | 她则喝醉了 |
[22:29] | through what’s gonna happen later. | 这样能她容易接受一会儿要发生的事 |
[22:31] | ’cause he likes to do weird stuff. | 因为他会有奇怪的举动 |
[22:33] | He’s gonna call her by his mom’s name. | 他会把她的名字与他妈的名字混淆 |
[22:41] | Okay, yeah. Back here. What’s the story? | 后面那两个人又是什么关系 |
[22:44] | He is a record producer. | 他是名唱片制作人 |
[22:47] | And she is an act that he wants to sign. | 而她是他想签约的艺人 |
[22:53] | Oh, no, that’s Will.I.Am. | 不 那是Will.I.Am |
[22:55] | Better yet. That’s Will.I.Am, | 更正 那是威廉姆・亚当斯 |
[22:57] | – And she is a backup singer. – No. | -而她名伴唱歌手 -不 |
[22:58] | No, but that’s actually Will.I.Am. | 他真的是威廉姆・亚当斯 |
[23:00] | That’s Will.I.Am. From Fergie. | 弗格森 那个黑眼豆豆乐团的首脑 |
[23:02] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[23:05] | If I knew anything about Will.I.Am, | 如果我知道威廉姆・亚当斯 |
[23:07] | I’d be really psyched right now. | 那我一定是疯了 |
[23:09] | Oh! you know what? Okay. Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[23:11] | – What? Why? – I’m taking a picture. | -什么 为什么 -我要照相 |
[23:13] | – What? – I’m… give me your phone. | -什么 -给我手机 |
[23:14] | – You’re walking over there. – No. | -你过去那边 -不要 |
[23:16] | – I’m gonna be that guy. – No. | -我就假装是那个人 -不要 |
[23:17] | – Yeah. Go ahead. Go over. – This is dumb. | -快去 -这太蠢了 |
[23:18] | – And you’re gonna make a fool of yourself. – Okay. | -过去摆个动作 -好吧 |
[23:20] | Do it. Do it. | 快去 快去 |
[23:22] | This is gonna embarrass you so much. | 这一定会让你很尴尬的 |
[23:31] | Did you get it? | 你拍到了吗 |
[23:32] | Did you get it? Did you get it? | 拍到了吗 拍到了吗 |
[23:34] | – Oh, no! Oh, wow! – Did you get it? What? | -不 天啊 -你拍到了吗 怎么了 |
[23:39] | – You… – Good. | -你 -很好 |
[23:43] | You are a freak. I can’t believe you’d actually do it. | 你个怪胎 我不敢相信你真的去了 |
[23:47] | Excuse me, Mr. And Mrs. Tripplehorn? | 打扰一下 你们是三角号夫妇吗 |
[23:49] | – Oh. Yes? – Oh, well. | -有事吗 -这下惨了 |
[23:52] | Hello. Yes, we are the Tripplehorn. Horns. | 你好 我们的确姓三角号 |
[23:55] | – Oh, Boy. – Who, might I ask, are you, | -死定了 -可以问一下你们是谁吗 |
[23:58] | to be asking us who we are? | 为什么要询问我们的身份 |
[24:01] | We just wanted to have a few words with you, if that’s okay. | 我们想和你们谈谈 |
[24:04] | – And what is this about? – I think you know. | -谈什么 -你应该知道 |
[24:08] | Why don’t we save everyone a lot of embarrassment, | 别让大家尴尬 |
[24:10] | have this conversation in private? | 我们私下谈好吗 |
[24:12] | Okay. But can I have the rest of my risotto wrapped? | 可以 可我们想把剩下的意大利饭打包 |
[24:15] | Because these truffles are amazing and super expensive. | 因为它们很好吃 而且超级贵 |
[24:19] | Get up. Now. | 起来 马上 |
[24:22] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[24:24] | Get up. Now. | 起来 马上 |
[24:28] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[24:33] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[24:35] | – Yeah, I think you need to move. Now. – Just… | -我想你们必须马上走 -可是… |
[24:36] | – Okay. – We’ll follow you. | -好了 -我们跟你们走 |
[24:38] | – That’s an expensive bottle. – Yeah, I know. | -那瓶酒很贵 -我知道 |
[24:39] | – I’ll get your glasses. – Hello. | -你的眼睛我来拿 -你好 |
[24:42] | We are leaving by choice. Leaving by choice right now. | 我们是自己愿意走的 自己愿意的 |
[24:47] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[24:51] | Come on, guys, what’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[24:53] | We didn’t hurt anyone, right? | 我们没有伤害谁 对吧 |
[24:54] | If I were you, I wouldn’t say another word, you thieving bitch. | 我要是你 就闭上嘴 你这贼婆娘 |
[24:58] | – Excuse me, I don’t like that. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 我可不喜欢听到这种话 |
[25:00] | Let’s just dial it down a little bit, guys… | 冷静点 各位 |
[25:04] | – Get away! Get off! What are you doing? – Hey! | -放手 放开我 你在干什么 |
[25:05] | Oh, my wallet. | 我的钱包 |
[25:07] | – I’m starting to get… stop it! | -我开始…住手 |
[25:08] | – Give me my phone! Get away from me! | -还我手机 别碰我 |
[25:10] | Okay, I am getting seriously pissed off. | 我要生气了 |
[25:11] | This is going way beyond a negative review in zagat. | 这可不是向扎格特(知名评级机构)投诉就行了的 |
[25:17] | Now I’m gonna have to pick that | 现在我必须把意大利饭 |
[25:19] | risotto up off the ground to eat it. | 从地上捡起来吃了 |
[25:20] | I wanna talk to your boss right now! | 我想马上和你上司谈谈 |
[25:23] | I think we both know that’s not gonna happen, | 我们心知肚明 这是不可能的 |
[25:24] | Mr. Tripplehorn, | 三角号先生 |
[25:26] | or should I say, | 或者我该称你为 |
[25:28] | Phil Foster. | 菲尔・福斯特 |
[25:30] | Next time you make a dinner reservation, | 下次订座位时 |
[25:31] | Don’t use the same alias as your ransom notes, you dick. | 别用和勒索信一样的化名 |
[25:34] | Ransom note? | 什么勒索信 |
[25:36] | Listen, we are just a regular, boring couple from New Jersey. | 我们只是从新泽西来的普通无聊夫妻 |
[25:39] | Let’s just get this done. | 我们快把事情办完吧 |
[25:40] | Get what done? What do you want? | 什么事 你们想要什么 |
[25:43] | You know what we want. | 你知道我们想要什么 |
[25:44] | – We don’t actually. We really don’t. – No, we don’t. | -我们真的不知道 -不 我们不知道 |
[25:46] | You know what we want. | 你们知道我们想要什么 |
[25:50] | We want the flash drive! | 我们要那个闪存 |
[25:52] | All right, all right, all right! Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 好吧 抱歉 |
[25:55] | Did you really think you could steal | 你们真的以为自己能 |
[25:57] | from Joe Miletto and get away with it? | 偷了乔・米莱托 的东西后全身而退吗 |
[26:00] | Okay, someone somewhere is making a huge mistake. | 一定是有人哪里搞错了 |
[26:02] | – Yeah, guys. Seriously, this is… – This is a mistake. | -对 说真的 这是… -这是个误会 |
[26:04] | This is just a big, big, goofy misunderstanding. | 这是个天大的误会 |
[26:07] | – Yeah. – We are Phil and Claire Foster. | -对 -我们是菲尔和克莱尔・福斯特 |
[26:09] | We don’t know anything about a ransom note. | 我们不知道什么勒索信 |
[26:12] | – We don’t have a flash drive, I assure you. – No. | -我们也没有闪存 -真的没有 |
[26:14] | You were sitting at the table. | 你们坐在那个位子上 |
[26:15] | The girl at the front said you were the Tripplehorns. | 前台的女侍说你们是三角号夫妇 |
[26:17] | – No, no, no, no. – Okay, let me… Okay. Let me explain. | -不不 不是这样的 -容我解释 |
[26:20] | My husband, very sweetly, but delusionally, | 我的丈夫天真地以为 |
[26:23] | thought that we could make it here early enough to get a table. | 我们能早早到这里 拿到位子 |
[26:26] | And we didn’t. We were late, | 但我们来迟了 |
[26:27] | Because he won’t listen to the lady in the car, | 因为他不肯听汽车导航仪的 |
[26:30] | So they were very rude to us. | 他们对我们非常无礼 |
[26:32] | They were so rude! That one guy… | 他们无礼极了 |
[26:33] | And when we heard them calling the reservation for Tripplehorns, | 听到有人叫三角号入座时 |
[26:36] | – He was, like, “Us! Us!” – “Us! Us!” that’s… | -他就说 我们就是 -我们就是 |
[26:38] | Just going for it. | 于是就有位子了 |
[26:40] | And then we had a great time. | 接着我们吃得很开心 |
[26:41] | I’m not gonna lie to you. We had a great time. | 不骗你 我们真的非常开心 |
[26:42] | – So much fun. – The food, unbelievable. | -有趣极了 -东西好吃得不得了 |
[26:45] | – So good. – So good. | -太好吃了 -太好吃了 |
[26:47] | – But then you came over… – We had this rice thing… | -然后你们来了 -我们在吃意大利饭 |
[26:49] | Look, shut up! I don’t wanna hear that. | 闭嘴 我不想再听了 |
[26:52] | So you just took somebody else’s reservation? | 所以你们只是顶替了别人订的位子吗 |
[26:55] | – For the record, I was against it. – I… | -我本来是反对这么做的 -我… |
[26:56] | But my husband gets these plans in his head, | 可我丈夫打定了主意 |
[26:58] | – and it becomes, like, a thing. – I’m an idiot sometimes. | -还真的这么干了 -我有时会犯傻 |
[27:01] | Shut up. Shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[27:05] | – I believe you’re the Fosters. – Thank you. | -我相信你们是福斯特夫妇 -谢谢 |
[27:07] | I also believe you go by the alias “Tripplehorn” | 可我也相信你们以三角号为化名 |
[27:10] | – and that you stole my boss’s property. – No. No. | -还偷了我老板的东西 -没有 |
[27:11] | And now you’re just too scared shitless to admit it. | 你们只是太害怕了 不敢承认 |
[27:14] | So I will give you three seconds to give us back the flash drive! | 限你们三秒种内拿出闪存 |
[27:17] | What… Okay. The three seconds game? | 什么 三秒钟游戏吗 |
[27:19] | Sorry, sir. But, you know, I play this every day with my kids. | 我每天都和孩子玩这个 |
[27:21] | – She invented that thing. – That’s not scary. | -她发明的这个游戏 -你吓不了我 |
[27:23] | I will blow a hole in your face. | 我一枪轰了你的脸 |
[27:25] | – This is a different version. – One… | -这个版本有点不同 -一 |
[27:27] | Okay, big mistake. This is all just a big… | 这是个误会 这只是个大… |
[27:29] | …two… | 二 |
[27:31] | Hey! God! No! He turned it sideways. Kill shot! | 天哪 他把枪倒过来的 一枪致命 |
[27:34] | – Kitchen! Kitchen people! – That’s a kill shot! God! | -厨房里的人快来啊 -我要死了 |
[27:36] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[27:37] | All right! all right! all right! I’ve got it! | 好好好 我有 |
[27:39] | I’ve got it! I’ve got it! | 我有 我有 |
[27:40] | – He’s gonna kill us both! What? – I’ve got the flash drive. | -他会杀了我们 什么 -我有闪存 |
[27:42] | – Thought so. – Where is it? | -我就知道 -在哪 |
[27:47] | It’s in the park. | 在公园里 |
[27:49] | – The park? – Could you be more specific? | -公园? -说得详细点好吗 |
[27:54] | The Central Park. | 中央公园 |
[27:58] | Okay, this is what’s gonna happen. | 好 接下来这样 |
[28:00] | We’re all gonna take a little field trip to the Central Park, | 我们一起到中央公园玩一趟 |
[28:04] | and you’re gonna show us exactly where it is. Okay? | 你告诉我们它到底在哪 明白吗 |
[28:10] | Okay. | 明白 |
[28:12] | – Move! – Okay! | -走啊 -好的 |
[28:13] | Oh, God. Oh, my God, Phil. | 天哪 天啊 菲尔 |
[28:17] | We’re going to a second location. | 我们得去另外一个地方 |
[28:22] | Oh, we’re getting in a car. That’s always bad. | 我们还得上车 这可不是好事 |
[28:41] | Yeah, ’cause we left the door unlocked. | 我们受过留门开着的教训 |
[28:58] | They’re locked. | 锁上了 |
[29:01] | You locked that one, too. | 你们把这个也锁了 |
[29:03] | Good call. I would’ve done that. | 明智的决定 换作是我也会这么做 |
[29:29] | Why did you bring us to the most deserted place in New York? | 你为什么说了个纽约最偏僻的地方 |
[29:31] | I don’t know, Claire. The gun was sideways. | 我不知道 克莱尔 我吓坏了 |
[29:33] | We gotta get someplace populated. | 我们得去个有人的地方 |
[29:34] | Well, maybe there’ll be people there. | 或许那里也有人 |
[29:36] | Some closeted gay men, or… | 秘密同性恋或是… |
[29:37] | – No, no. No. Night boating. – Night boating? | -不不 泛舟夜色 – 泛舟夜色? |
[29:39] | Night boating. It’s very popular here. | 泛舟夜色在这很流行 |
[29:41] | I read an article about it. | 我看过关于它的一篇报道 |
[29:42] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[29:45] | We need to go to the boathouse. | 我们得去船库 |
[29:47] | Get out. | 出来 |
[30:05] | There’s nobody here. | 没人在这 |
[30:07] | Okay. You know, | 好吧 你知道 |
[30:12] | the night boating thing might have been in seattle. | 泛舟夜色可能在西雅图 |
[30:15] | I think I may have led us off track a little bit here. | 我觉得我可能搞砸了 |
[30:19] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[30:23] | I think you’re gonna have to break in, | 你们可能得闯进去 |
[30:25] | ’cause I don’t have a key on me. | 因为我没带钥匙 |
[30:31] | Stay put. | 不许动 |
[30:39] | We have to get near people immediately. | 我们必须立刻去有人的地方 |
[30:41] | You tell them that you have a condition and we need medicine, | 告诉他们你不舒服要吃药 |
[30:43] | and you’ve left the medicine in the car | 你把药落在车上了 |
[30:44] | and it’s medicine that can only be administered by a doctor. | 而且这种药只有医生才能开 |
[30:46] | – Good, good, good. Why? – It’s for your penis. | -为什么 -因为那是治你下面的 |
[30:48] | It’s intravenous penis medicine, | 需要静脉注射 |
[30:49] | and you’re very shy, so we have to get | 而你很害羞 所以我们需要 |
[30:51] | – to the nearest hospital. – What’s wrong with my penis? | -去最近的医院 -我下面怎么了 |
[30:57] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -我们走吧 -好的 |
[31:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:14] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[31:16] | Okay, here’s the problem. Phil has | 出了点问题 |
[31:17] | kind of a serious medical issue… | 菲尔生了很严重的病 |
[31:19] | – Claire, just give him the flash drive. – What? We have to… | -克莱尔 把闪存给他 -什么 我们得 |
[31:22] | Claire, just show them where the flash drive is. | 克莱尔 告诉他们闪存在哪 |
[31:23] | It’s not gonna work. | 这没用的 |
[31:25] | – We need to get to a hospital… – Claire… | -我们得去医院 -克莱尔 |
[31:27] | Have to give them the flash drive, Claire. | 把闪存给他们 克莱尔 |
[31:28] | But your penis! | 可是你的下面 |
[31:31] | It is a two-step procedure… | 注射需要两个步骤 |
[31:33] | – Claire… – …that needs to be done by a nurse… | -克莱尔 -必须由护士完成 |
[31:34] | – Just… it’s not… – …A registered nurse, | -没用的 -有执照的护士 |
[31:36] | – because there’s a two-step process… – My penis is fine. | -因为它需要两个步骤 -我下面没事 |
[31:38] | – My penis is fine! – …with a numbing cream. | -我下面没事 -而且需要麻醉 |
[31:40] | – and there can be a lot of blood. – Show him where it is! | -还有可能出血 -告诉他们东西在哪 |
[31:42] | – A lot of penis blood! – Show him where it is! | -大量出血 -告诉他们东西在哪 |
[31:44] | Come on… | 求你了 |
[31:46] | Be a good girl and listen to your husband. | 听你丈夫的话 |
[31:49] | Yeah, be a good girl. Listen to me. | 对 照我的话做 |
[32:00] | Okay, I put the flash drive over there, | 好吧 我把闪存放在那 |
[32:02] | – in the corner. – Honey… yep. | -角落里 -亲爱的 这就对了 |
[32:04] | Where in the corner? Show us. | 角落哪里 指给我们看 |
[32:07] | Show him. | 指给他看 |
[32:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:16] | Move. It’s not a game. | 快点 这可不是闹着玩的 |
[32:21] | You’re gonna have to pry up one of these floor boards. | 你们得撬开地板 |
[32:26] | It’s under there. | 就在下面 |
[32:34] | This one. | 这一块 |
[32:41] | You gotta pry it. | 撬开它 |
[32:46] | It’s in here. | 东西就在里面 |
[32:48] | In here? Where? I don’t see it. | 哪啊 我没看到 |
[32:49] | Wait… Look over there. It’s… | 等一下 看那里 有个 |
[32:52] | I put it in a sandwich bag, so that it wouldn’t… | 我把它放到一个三明治袋里 所以应该不会 |
[33:01] | Let’s go! let’s go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[33:04] | Come on. Come on! | 快点儿 快点儿 |
[33:06] | – Honey, here. Get in. – Okay. | -亲爱的 跳进来 -好的 |
[33:10] | Come on! | 加把劲啊 |
[33:17] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! | 加把劲 快点 快点 |
[33:24] | It’s cranked! | 船开了 |
[33:26] | Come on. Come on. Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[33:37] | Stay down, stay down. | 卧倒 卧倒 |
[33:40] | Come on. | 快追 |
[33:50] | – Come on! We got this. Come on. – Okay. | -快上来 我们走 -好 |
[33:57] | Here we go. Here we go. | 快跑 |
[34:00] | Pick it up. Run! | 把船顶起来 跑 |
[34:04] | We are going to die! | 我们死定了 |
[34:06] | I don’t want the kids to live with your mother. | 我可不想让孩子们跟着你妈妈住 |
[34:08] | – What? – She’s awful! | -你说啥 -她太讨厌了 |
[34:10] | – Wait, can you see? – No! | -等等 你能看到东西吗 -看不见 |
[34:14] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 哦上帝啊 |
[34:19] | Come on. | 从这里走 |
[34:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[34:34] | How the hell did this happen? | 该死的怎么会这样 |
[34:36] | These two are not at all what they seem. | 这俩人可是真人不露相啊 |
[34:40] | You’re dead, you hear me? You are dead! | 你们死定了 听见了吗 死定了 |
[34:49] | Come on. | 过来 |
[34:56] | They were… Oh, my god! | 他们 哦上帝啊 |
[35:00] | – Oh, my god. – Are you okay? | -上帝啊 -你还好吧 |
[35:04] | Oh, god, Phil! Come on! | 上帝啊 菲尔 不是吧 |
[35:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:09] | We gotta do more cardio. | 我们要多做点心肺运动了 |
[35:12] | I’m not out of shape, I’m scared! | 我身体素质没问题 我是给吓的 |
[35:13] | Oh, my god. Me, too. Me, too. | 上帝啊 我也是 |
[35:17] | – You done? – Mmm-hmm. | -吐完了吗 -是的 |
[35:18] | Okay. | 很好 |
[35:20] | Okay. Let it out. | 好吧 尽情的吐吧 |
[35:25] | Let it all out. | 全吐干净了才好 |
[35:27] | – Oh, my god. Are you bleeding? – It’s the cabernet. | -老天 你是在吐血吗 -是红酒啦 |
[35:31] | Okay. We gotta go. | 好了 我们要离开这里 |
[35:34] | I’m sorry. Do you have any gum? | 抱歉 你有口香糖吗 |
[35:38] | Gum? | 口香糖 |
[35:42] | I’m sorry. You’re gonna have to forgive me. | 抱歉 请你们谅解一下 |
[35:44] | I’ve already been on nine hours. | 我已经上了九小时的班了 |
[35:46] | So, one more time, you were out at dinner where? | 那么再问一次 你们在哪里吃的晚餐 |
[35:49] | At Claw. | 海鲜餐厅 |
[35:50] | Claw. That place in Tribeca with the $50 soup? | 海鲜餐厅 在翠贝卡区汤要买到50块钱的那个餐厅吗 |
[35:53] | How’d that work out for you? | 你们是怎么进去的 |
[35:56] | Not great. We couldn’t get a table, | 不是很好进 我们没订到桌位 |
[35:58] | So we ended up taking somebody else’s reservation. | 所以最后我们抢了别人预订的桌子 |
[36:02] | – You took someone’s reservation? – Yeah. Yeah. We took it… | -你们抢了别人的预定位 -是的 我们 |
[36:05] | You just took a table? | 你们就是搞了张桌子坐 |
[36:07] | Just like that? | 就是那么做了吗 |
[36:08] | We know. Shocking. | 我们知道 令人发指啊 |
[36:10] | I was against it. | 我是反对这样做的 |
[36:11] | Yeah. So, we’re in the middle of dinner, and these guys come up. | 是 吃到一半的时候 那些人出现了 |
[36:16] | Turns out these guys work for Joe Miletto. | 结果是那些人给为Joe Miletto工作的 |
[36:18] | – Joe Miletto? – That’s what they said. | -乔・米莱托 -那些人就是这么说的 |
[36:19] | But we didn’t know that at the time. | 但是当时我们并不知道 |
[36:21] | We thought they were just guys from the restaurant. | 我们以为他们就是来吃饭的顾客 |
[36:23] | So we followed them into the alley, | 所以我们跟着他们进了小巷子 |
[36:25] | and suddenly they just grab all of our stuff. | 然后突然间他们就把我们的东西全抢走了 |
[36:27] | That’s why we don’t have our IDs on us. | 所以我们身上也没有身份证 |
[36:29] | Then… yeah, it was scary. What? | 然后吧 对啊太恐怖了 干吗 |
[36:31] | Then they start waving the guns around, | 然后他们开始拿出枪到处乱舞 |
[36:33] | and they’re talking about a flash drive. | 然后他们提到一个闪存 |
[36:36] | Honey, why are you grabbing my knee? | 亲爱的 你干吗掐我的膝盖 |
[36:37] | Because I just remembered | 因为我刚刚想起来 |
[36:38] | that we are supposed to meet our friends, who are a gay couple. | 咱们该去见朋友去了 一对同志 |
[36:42] | The ones we met while night boating? | 咱们泛舟夜游时碰到的那对 |
[36:47] | Oh, my god! | 我的老天爷啊 |
[36:49] | The bald and the crazy gay couple date… | 和秃头狂野同志情侣的约会 |
[36:53] | Shit my pants, we forgot our gay couple dinner. | 奶奶腿的 我们忘了和同志情侣约会了 |
[36:58] | – Oh, god! – Can I say something here? | -上帝啊 -我能说句话么 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:03] | – You two seem like a really nice couple. – Thank you. | -你们看起来很登对 -谢谢 |
[37:06] | Joe Miletto is not a nice man. | 乔・米莱托可不是个好人 |
[37:09] | Okay, take it from me. He is genuinely a really mean, scary guy. | 相信我 他可是个坏到家恐怖至极的人 |
[37:13] | Okay? So if you’re somehow blinking on his radar, | 听见了吗 要是你们不小心惹到他 |
[37:16] | we need to talk about how we can help you. | 我们就要想办法怎么帮助你们 |
[37:19] | No, no, no. You don’t understand. | 不 不 你不明白的 |
[37:21] | We took somebody’s reservations. | 我们抢了某人的座位 |
[37:22] | It was a terrible, terrible thing to do. | 这种行为令人发指 |
[37:24] | So we need to leave and ponder what we’ve done. | 所以我们要离开这里反思一下我们的行为 |
[37:25] | – Honey, let’s go. – Stop! | -亲爱的 咱们走 -别走 |
[37:27] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[37:30] | Okay, you two can’t be this weird. What is going on? | 你俩怎么这么古怪 发生什么事了 |
[37:37] | – Arroyo? – Yeah. | -阿罗约 -什么事 |
[37:38] | – Give me a second? – Okay. | -能过来一下吗 -好的 |
[37:40] | Look, I’ll be right back. | 听着 我很快回来 |
[37:42] | You two stay put, okay? | 你俩给我老实呆着 好吗 |
[37:44] | Get your story together. | 把你们的故事编圆满了 |
[37:49] | Go, go, go, go! | 快快快 快跑 |
[38:00] | Oh, my god! Now the bad guys are dressed up like cops. | 上帝啊 现在那俩坏蛋打扮的像警察 |
[38:02] | That’s because the bad guys are cops. | 因为那俩坏蛋就是警察 |
[38:07] | Why are there cops involved? What is going on, Phil? | 警察干嘛要搅进来 怎么回事 菲尔 |
[38:10] | – What are we going to do? – Honey, honey, | -我们要怎么办 -亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[38:14] | – It’s okay. Just breathe. – They are gonna kill us | -没关系 呼吸 -他们会杀了我们 |
[38:16] | and put our bodies in trash bags. | 然后把咱们的尸体塞到垃圾袋里 |
[38:17] | No. It’s gonna be all right. Just breathe. | 不会的 一切会好起来的 呼吸 |
[38:19] | They’re gonna find us where Giuliani put the homeless people. | 他们会在朱利亚尼处置无家可归的人的地方找到我们 |
[38:21] | – Just breathe. Are you breathing? – Only in. | -呼吸 你在呼吸吗 -只有进气了 |
[38:23] | Honey, focus. Focus. Focus. | 亲爱的 定定神 |
[38:26] | Are you focusing? | 定住神了吗 |
[38:29] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[38:32] | Your eyes look crazy. | 你的眼神看起来很狂野 |
[38:33] | I know, because I’m losing it. | 我知道 因为我失去理智了 |
[38:35] | What are we gonna do? I’m losing it! what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 我疯了 怎么办 |
[38:37] | What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 怎么办啊 |
[38:40] | We gotta get out of here. We gotta go home. | 我们要离开这里 咱们回家 |
[38:43] | We can’t go home. | 我们不能回家 |
[38:44] | What are you talking about, Phil? | 你在说什么啊 菲尔 |
[38:45] | I am going home. I’m going home! | 我要回家 我要回家 |
[38:47] | Claire, they have our IDs. | 克莱尔 他们有我们的身份证 |
[38:49] | They know where we live. | 他们知道我们住在哪里 |
[38:50] | They know where we live. | 他们知道我们住在哪里 |
[38:53] | – Oh, my god. The kids. – Oh, my god. | -上帝啊 孩子们 -上帝 |
[39:06] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:07] | Do you accept a collect phone call from… | 你是否愿意接通一个对方付费电话从 |
[39:09] | Oh, my god! This phone smells like urine! | 上帝啊 这电话闻起来一股尿味 |
[39:11] | Yes, I… I accept. | 好的 请接通吧 |
[39:12] | – Katy? – Fosters, what up? | -凯蒂吗 -福斯特夫妇 怎么了 |
[39:15] | Katy, are the kids okay? | 凯蒂 孩子们还好吗 |
[39:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:19] | Okay, listen to me. I’m gonna need | 好的 听着 我想让你 |
[39:20] | you to stay a little late tonight. | 今晚多待一会 |
[39:22] | – That is gonna be a problem for me. – What? | -这事有点难办 -什么 |
[39:25] | I actually have a party to get to. | 我待会要去参加个派对的 |
[39:27] | No. Why would you be going to a party? You’re babysitting. | 不要 你干吗去派对 你是保姆啊 |
[39:30] | Yeah, I mean, you guys are the Fosters. | 是啊 但你们可是福斯特夫妇啊 |
[39:32] | You’re always home by 9:30. | 你们总是九点半回家 |
[39:34] | Yeah, well, tonight, it just so happens | 是的 今晚恰好 |
[39:36] | that we’re gonna be staying out a little bit later. | 我们要在外面待的稍微久点儿 |
[39:39] | Nice. But I already promised my friends. | 很好 但是我已经答应我朋友了 |
[39:41] | – Could you talk to her? – Okay. Okay. | -你能跟她说说吗 -好的 |
[39:43] | – Katy? Hi, it’s Phil. – Hi. | -凯蒂吗 我是菲尔 -喂 |
[39:45] | Where’s that frigging guy when you need him? | 当你需要他时那该死的家伙死哪里去了 |
[39:47] | Katy, I don’t have time to talk right now. | 凯蒂 我现在没时间跟你讲了 |
[39:48] | I’ll pay you double to stay. | 要是你留下我付你双倍工资 |
[39:50] | That’s really nice of you, | 你真是个大好人 |
[39:51] | but I don’t think that’s gonna close it. | 但是我认为还不够 |
[39:52] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[39:53] | – What? What is she saying? – She’s saying… | -什么 她说啥 -她说 |
[39:55] | What is that little bitch saying? Her jeans are too tight! | 那小贱人说啥了 她的牛仔裤太紧了 |
[39:57] | You see, the thing is, my Dad’s been saying | 你知道 我爸爸一直说 |
[39:59] | I should jack your rate for a while now. | 我早就应该提高你们的费用了 |
[40:01] | So, I could miss the party, | 所以 我可以不去派对 |
[40:03] | But, I think, rate-wise, we’re talking somewhere north of 30. | 但是我认为 费用方面要提高30倍 |
[40:06] | I see them. | 我看到他们了 |
[40:08] | – Pay it! – Okay, fine. Fine. Katy, that’s fine. | -付给她 -好啦 凯蒂 好的 |
[40:10] | Just get the kids out of the house right now. | 现在马上把孩子带走 |
[40:12] | Don’t go out the front door. Go out the back door. | 别从前门走 从后门 |
[40:14] | Take them over to your house. | 把他们带到你家 |
[40:15] | Okay, now I’m sensing some kind of element of danger here. | 好吧 现在我有点危险的感觉了 |
[40:17] | No. No. | 不是 |
[40:18] | ‘Cause that’s gonna run you an extra five per. | 因为每个孩子再多加5倍 |
[40:20] | Fine! fine! Just get the kids out right now! | 好的好的 现在赶紧把孩子带走 |
[40:22] | Tell them we love them and everything is gonna be okay! | 告诉孩子们我们爱他 一切都会好起来 |
[40:24] | Everything’s okay! Tell them we love them. | 一切都好 我们爱他们 |
[40:26] | – Bye. – Okay. | -再见 -好的 |
[40:27] | Sucker. Kids! | 傻瓜 孩子们 |
[40:29] | – Now what? – They’re safe. They’re safe. | -现在怎么办 -他们安全了 |
[40:30] | We need to find someplace with a lot of people. A lot of people. | 咱们要找个人多的地方 人要很多很多 |
[40:41] | Hi, hi. Excuse me. | 你好 抱歉打扰一下 |
[40:44] | Don’t worry, we’re not going to hurt you. | 别担心 我们不会伤害你们 |
[40:46] | Our names are Claire and Phil Foster. | 我们是克莱尔跟菲尔・福斯特 |
[40:49] | We are from New Jersey, and through a series of strange events, | 我们来自新泽西 经过一系列奇怪的事 |
[40:53] | we have been confused with someone else. | 我们被错认为其他的什么人 |
[40:55] | And now, some unruly criminals, who are also policemen… | 现在 一些嚣张的罪犯同时还是警察 |
[40:58] | – Right. – …are hunting us as prey. | -是的 -正在捕杀我们 |
[41:00] | Again, we’re not the bad guys, they are. | 重申一下 我们不是坏人 他们才是 |
[41:02] | We’re not going to hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你们的 |
[41:04] | Honey, stop saying that, ’cause it makes it sound | 亲爱的 别再这么说了 因为听起来 |
[41:05] | – like we are gonna hurt them. – No, no. They get it. | -好像我们会伤害他们 -不 他们懂的 |
[41:07] | We need a place to hole up and hide, and we don’t have any money | 我们需要个地方躲藏 但是我们没有钱 |
[41:11] | because these criminals, these dirty cops… | 因为那些罪犯 那些坏警察 |
[41:13] | Hey, hey. Do I look like I was born yesterday? | 喂喂 你们以为我是小孩子那么好骗吗 |
[41:15] | Okay, this is the oldest scam in the book. | 好了 这是最老土的骗局了 |
[41:17] | Beat it, junkies. | 快走吧 瘾君子 |
[41:19] | – They make me sick. – So dirty. | -他们让我恶心 -太脏了 |
[41:21] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:22] | We are on our own. | 我们要靠自己了 |
[41:26] | This whole night was a mistake. | 这整个晚上就是个错误 |
[41:29] | We never should’ve come in to this city. This was a crazy idea. | 我们就不该进城 这主意太疯狂了 |
[41:31] | It wasn’t a crazy idea. It was just dinner in Manhattan. | 不疯狂 我们就是在曼哈顿吃顿晚饭 |
[41:35] | One night, one date where we’re just not | 一晚上 就一个约会我们不用 |
[41:36] | talking about the kids the entire time | 老是讨论孩子 |
[41:37] | Or what we have to do next week. | 或是下个星期干吗 |
[41:39] | And look where it got us. | 现在看看咱们成了什么样子 |
[41:40] | We should call 91 1 . | 我们应该打电话给911 |
[41:42] | Honey, this is Joe Miletto we’re talking about. | 亲爱的 咱们说的可是乔・米利托 |
[41:44] | – So? – So? Those cops that tried to kill us? | -所以 -所以那些想灭掉我们的警察 |
[41:46] | They’re in his pocket. | 他们是受他摆布的 |
[41:48] | This guy owns cops! We can’t trust any cops. | 那人控制警察 我们不能相信任何警察 |
[41:50] | What are we gonna do? We can’t go home, | 那我们该怎么办 我们不能回家 |
[41:52] | we can’t go to the police… | 不能去警察局 |
[41:53] | Okay, okay, okay. Miletto, he wants the Tripplehorns, why? | 好了好了 乔・米利托想要三角号夫妇 为啥 |
[41:58] | Because they have the flash drive. | 因为他们有闪存 |
[42:00] | All right, what if they gave him the flash drive back? | 很好 要是他们把闪存还给他呢 |
[42:03] | Why would they do that? | 他们干吗要这么做 |
[42:04] | Because we’re gonna find them, and we’re gonna make them do it. | 因为咱们要找到他们然后说服他们 |
[42:07] | Once Miletto has the flash drive, this thing ends. | 一旦米利托有了闪存 这事就结了 |
[42:10] | Okay. I like that. I am completely with you. | 好吧 我同意 我完全听你的 |
[42:11] | I just have to ask you one question, and do not judge me. | 我只想问你一个问题 别鄙视我 |
[42:15] | What is a flash drive? | 什么叫闪存 |
[42:17] | – Seriously? – Phil, I can’t… | -不是吧你 -菲尔 我没法 |
[42:19] | Okay, it’s a little storage disk that | 好的 那是一种小的磁盘储存器 |
[42:21] | you stick in the side of a laptop. | 可以将一头插到电脑上 |
[42:22] | Oh, it’s a computer sticky thing? That’s… | 啊 原来是电脑插啊 那是 |
[42:25] | In my office we call it a computer sticky thing. | 在我办公室我们管那个就叫电脑插 |
[42:27] | Okay. Okay. We need to get the computer | 好了 我们要找到那个电脑插 |
[42:29] | sticky thing to save our lives. | 好救咱俩的小命 |
[42:30] | How? We don’t know anything about the Tripplehorns. | 怎么做 我们根本不认识三角号夫妇啊 |
[42:33] | That’s not entirely true. | 那也不是绝对的 |
[42:35] | We know where they were going to have dinner tonight. | 我们知道今晚他们要去哪里吃晚餐 |
[42:38] | – Okay. – Come on. Come on. | -好吧 -快走 |
[42:46] | Hi, we were… Hello? Up here. | 你好 我们是 你好 看这里 |
[42:48] | We were in here earlier, having dinner with our friend Sam-I-Am. | 我们早些时候跟我们的朋友山姆吃晚餐 |
[42:51] | – You mean Will.I.Am? – Okay. | -你是指威廉姆・亚当斯吗 -好的 |
[42:54] | Is that what you call him? That’s weird. I don’t like that. | 你们是这么叫他的吗 太怪了我不喜欢 |
[42:56] | – Yeah, it is weird. – No, listen, anyway, | -是啊真怪 -不过听着 |
[42:57] | We were here, and Will.I.Am thinks | 我们当时在这里 而威廉姆・亚当斯认为 |
[42:59] | he left his phone at the table, | 他把电话落桌子上了 |
[43:00] | so we need to check at the table. | 所以我们要去检查一下那个桌子 |
[43:02] | I’d like to check the table for the phone, if you don’t mind. | 我愿意帮你们看看桌子上有没有电话 |
[43:04] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你没听到我讲话吗 |
[43:05] | Look at me. Can you… oh, god. | 看着我 你能 上帝啊 |
[43:06] | – We need to check the table for the phone. – What’s your problem? | -我们要去桌子那找电话 -你没事吧 |
[43:09] | – Hello? Hello? Anything? – Oh, my god. | -喂喂喂 听见了吗 -上帝啊 |
[43:11] | – Here we go. – How are you not getting this? | -听着 -你怎么还没听懂 |
[43:12] | – He needs to check the table for the phone. – Fine. This way. | -他要去桌子那找电话 -好 这边请 |
[43:14] | Wow. I just wasted half my life. | 我刚刚浪费了半辈子的时间 |
[43:22] | Tripplehorn. Tripplehorn. Tripplehorn. Tripplehorn. Okay. | 三角号 好了 |
[43:27] | …and he left it there. He said he left it on the table. | 他丢在那里了 他说丢到桌子上了 |
[43:30] | Well, that was just a big, fat waste of time. | 好吧 真是太浪费时间了 |
[43:35] | The king of Siam is going to be livid. | 泰国国王都要对此大发雷霆了 |
[43:38] | Thank you for all of your help, and I am being sarcastic. | 谢谢你的帮助 我是在讽刺你们 |
[43:45] | Motherfucker. | 他娘的 |
[43:48] | Claw, you’re welcome. | 海鲜餐厅欢迎你 |
[43:52] | Okay, we got a phone number. | 好了 我们搞到一个电话号码 |
[43:54] | How do we use it to find their address? | 我们怎么用它找到他们的地址 |
[43:57] | I think I know someone who can help. | 我想我知道谁能帮忙 |
[44:01] | Wait, how do you know this guy, again? | 等一下 再问一次你怎么会认识这家伙 |
[44:03] | I showed him a bunch of houses upstate. | 我曾给他看过一堆北部的房子 |
[44:04] | I mean, it was a few years ago, | 我是说那是好几年前的事了 |
[44:06] | But I remember he was some kind of security expert. | 但是我记得他好像是什么安全专家 |
[44:09] | Anyway, he ended up buying a place down here | 总之 最后他在这里从这家办公室的 |
[44:11] | from an agent in this office. | 某个代理人手上买个处房子 |
[44:12] | I forgot the address, | 我忘记地址了 |
[44:13] | but maybe we can find it in the files. | 但也许我们可以从档案里找到 |
[44:15] | Do you have a key? | 你有钥匙吗 |
[44:16] | No, I don’t. Can I have your coat? | 没有 能把你外套给我吗 |
[44:18] | – Yeah. You cold? – Yeah. | -行啊 你冷了吗 -是啊 |
[44:19] | Listen, I think I can pick the lock. | 听着 我想我应该能撬开锁 |
[44:21] | If I just had a bobby pin or a… | 要是我有个发夹或是 |
[44:24] | Be able to get this lock open if I… | 能打开这个锁的东西 |
[44:30] | -Oh, my god! Who are you? – Here. Come on. Come on. | -老天爷 你是谁 -给 快进来 |
[44:35] | No, no, no! hon! hon! Come on. | 不要不要 亲爱的 不要 |
[44:36] | We gotta get out. We gotta get out. | 我们得出去 我们得出去 |
[44:37] | – No, no! It’ll only take a minute. – Oh, god! | -不要 只要一分钟就好 -上帝啊 |
[44:40] | His name is Holbrooke Grant. You check the file cabinets. | 他叫霍尔布鲁克・格兰特 你查这个档案柜 |
[44:42] | – I’ll find the computer. – Okay. | -我去查电脑 -好的 |
[44:53] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[44:55] | No, no. Come on, come on, come on, come on! | 不要不要 快点儿 快点儿 |
[44:57] | Rainbow wheel? | 彩虹轮 |
[44:59] | I feel like I am exerting way more energy than you are. | 我感觉我的方式比你的更费神 |
[45:02] | Come on, rainbow wheel! | 快点啊 彩虹轮 |
[45:04] | Oh, god, that is an obnoxious sound! | 上帝啊 这声音真讨厌 |
[45:07] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点儿 快点儿 |
[45:11] | Come… god! | 快 上帝 |
[45:14] | – I got it! – Okay, go. Let’s go! | -我找到了 -好 快走 |
[45:21] | – Come on. Here we go. Let’s go! – Okay. | -快点儿 咱们走 -好的 |
[45:44] | Detectives. | 侦探们 |
[45:47] | Care to join me? | 一起吃啊 |
[45:52] | Why are you messing with a nice couple from the burbs, Joe? | 你干嘛去招惹一对很好的郊区夫妻呢 乔 |
[45:55] | Isn’t that a little beneath your pay grade? | 这也太降你的身价了吧 |
[46:00] | This conversation would be even better | 我们本可以聊的更愉快的 |
[46:02] | if I knew what you were talking about. | 如果我知道你们在说什么的话 |
[46:04] | Phil and Claire Foster. | 菲尔和克莱尔・福斯特 |
[46:06] | A couple of your goons picked them up earlier tonight at Claw. | 今晚你的打手们在餐厅收拾的那一对 |
[46:09] | They put a good scare in them, too. | 他们把人家吓了个半死 |
[46:11] | Joe, you know what I’m talking about. | 乔 你知道我说的是什么 |
[46:13] | It’s not ringing any bells. | 完全不记得了 |
[46:17] | So, unless you wanna be my date tonight, | 那么 除非你想今晚跟我约个会 |
[46:20] | which I personally would love, | 我个人是荣幸之至 |
[46:22] | Don’t come back until you have a warrant. | 否则没有逮捕令就不要再来了 |
[46:30] | Nice suit, Skippy. | 西装很帅嘛 |
[46:46] | Enjoy your noodles. | 好好享用你的面条 |
[46:49] | I don’t look like a Skippy, do I? I got a gun, for christ’s sake. | 我长得不像史基皮吧 我有枪的 天哪 |
[46:57] | Hey, Slick, do we have a problem? | 机灵鬼 我们出什么问题了 |
[47:00] | This is it. | 这里 |
[47:05] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[47:13] | – Hello? – Hi, Holbrooke, | -喂 -喂 霍尔布鲁克 |
[47:14] | You might not remember me. My name is Claire Foster. | 你也许记得我 我叫克莱尔・福斯特 |
[47:17] | I’m a real estate agent. | 我是个房产经纪人 |
[47:18] | I showed you some places upstate. | 我曾给你看过北部的几处房子 |
[47:20] | Claire? Yeah, yeah, I remember. It’s pretty late. | 克莱尔吗 我记得你 现在很晚了啊 |
[47:24] | No, I know, and I’m so sorry. It’s just, | 我知道 但是很抱歉 只是 |
[47:26] | this is an emergency, and… | 事态紧急 而且 |
[47:27] | Could I just come up for a second? It’s very important. | 我能上去待一会吗 很重要的事情 |
[47:31] | All right. Come on up. | 好吧 上来吧 |
[47:37] | I can’t believe, out of hundreds of clients, | 真不敢相信 上百个客户里面 |
[47:40] | you remember this one guy. | 你就记得这一个家伙 |
[47:41] | Well, I’ve always been good with names and faces. | 我很擅长记名字和脸的 |
[47:43] | It’s amazing you have recall like that, honey. | 你能记起这位真的太了不起了 亲爱的 |
[47:45] | All the people you see, to be able to remember one… | 你看了那么多人 就记得一个 |
[47:54] | – Claire Foster. – Holbrooke Grant. | -克莱尔・福斯特 -霍尔布鲁克・格兰特 |
[47:58] | Wow. I mean, it’s crazy seeing you again all of a sudden. | 哇 你这么突然出现真不可思议啊 |
[48:01] | I’m, like, flashing back to all those empty houses we saw. | 我好像突然就回到咱们看的那些空房子里 |
[48:03] | We did look at a lot. | 我们真的看了好多房子 |
[48:07] | – Claire Foster. – That’s me. | -克莱尔・福斯特 -正是本人 |
[48:14] | And this is my husband, Phil Foster. | 这是我老公 菲尔・福斯特 |
[48:16] | – Hey, what’s up, man? – Hey, hey, hey, man. | -怎么样伙计 -伙计 |
[48:20] | Listen, we’re in some trouble, and we really need help. | 听着 我们有点麻烦 我们需要帮助 |
[48:23] | And I know it’s late, | 我知道很晚了 |
[48:24] | but if we could just come in for one second, | 但是如果我们能进去待一小会 |
[48:25] | It’s really an amazing story. | 我们的故事真的很不可思议的 |
[48:28] | And you might be just the kind of man who could help us. | 你也许就是那个能救我们的人 |
[48:31] | So, please. I’ll owe you a huge favor. | 所以 求你了 我会欠你个大人情的 |
[48:36] | Yeah, sure. Why not? Come on in. | 好的 当然 为什么不呢 请进 |
[48:43] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[48:46] | Man, you guys are lucky to be alive. | 伙计 你们能活着真是幸运啊 |
[48:49] | You’re right, Claire. I would stay away from the cops. | 你是对的 克莱尔 我会离警察远点 |
[48:51] | Which is why we were hoping that you would help us. | 这就是为什么我们希望你会帮助我们 |
[48:53] | Well, it’s the least I can do. I mean, | 那是我最低能做到的了 我的意思是 |
[48:54] | you were so patient with me. | 你们对我这么有耐心 |
[48:56] | All those long drives up and down the turnpike. | 所有那些高速公路上来来往往的长途旅行 |
[48:58] | Anyway, you were awesome. | 总之 你们真了不起 |
[48:59] | Claire, don’t leave me hanging. | 克莱尔 别老让我举着胳膊 |
[49:01] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我就是这意思 |
[49:03] | I mean, I really did appreciate all the time you gave me. | 我说 我真的很感激你给我的所有时间 |
[49:06] | Yeah, sounds like you guys had a lot of time together, alone, | 听上去好像你们有很多时间在一起 单独的 |
[49:09] | together, without me even knowing about it. | 又一起 我甚至都不知道 |
[49:12] | Tons. I mean, she went way above and beyond the call. | 很多 我的意思是 她远远超过了期望 |
[49:15] | It was my pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[49:16] | And this is definitely the right place for you. | 这个地方真的很适合你 |
[49:18] | I bet the ladies love it, too, right? | 我打赌女士们喜欢这里 对吗 |
[49:21] | I… I do all right. | 我 我做所有正确的事情 |
[49:23] | I bet you do all kinds of right. | 我确信你做着各种正确的事情 |
[49:29] | Tell you what we should do. We don’t have a lot of time, | 告诉你我们该做什么 我们没有时间了 |
[49:32] | So why don’t you shirt it up, | 为何你不把衣服穿起来 |
[49:34] | and then we will get what we need, | 然后我们就会得到我们需要的 |
[49:36] | And then we’ll be out of your hair. | 然后我们就会消失 |
[49:38] | Basically, we have a phone number | 首先 我们有个电话号码 |
[49:39] | that we need to get an address from, | 我们需要它的地址 |
[49:41] | And I remember that you used to run | 我记得你开过 |
[49:42] | your own detective agency or something? | 自己的侦探所或什么的吗 |
[49:44] | Yeah, well, sort of. I mean, I do private security, | 某种意义上是的 我说 我做私人保安 |
[49:47] | industrial intel, dealing with rogue governments, | 工业网络 与恶劣的政府打交道 |
[49:49] | black OPS, that sort of thing. It’s a grind. | 黑服务器之类的 很磨人 |
[49:52] | There is your shirt. | 那是你的衣服 |
[49:55] | No wonder you couldn’t find it. It’s on her. | 难怪你找不到 在她身上 |
[49:57] | Phil, Claire, this is Natanya. She’s Israeli. | 菲尔 克莱尔 这是娜塔莉亚 她是以色列人 |
[50:00] | -She doesn’t speak much English. -Hello. | -她不是很懂英语 -你好 |
[50:03] | You two make sex with us? | 你们俩跟我们一起嗨咻吗 |
[50:06] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[50:09] | No. No. | 不 |
[50:15] | Go back to bed, hotness. I’ll be there soon. | 回床上去 我很快就过去 |
[50:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:23] | I’m glad that we are not going to have sex with them. | 我很高兴我们不会同他们一起嗨咻 |
[50:26] | They look old and weak. | 他们看上去又老又弱 |
[50:35] | -Bye. -See you. | -再见 -再见 |
[50:37] | I met her in Tel Aviv doing some consulting for the Mossad. | 我在特拉维夫向摩萨德咨询的时候碰到她 |
[50:39] | -She is a sweet girl. -She seems really sweet. | -她是个甜妞 -看上去真的很甜 |
[50:43] | That was very nice of her to ask us to have sex. | 她太好了 还请我们嗨咻 |
[50:45] | So, you wanna give me that number? | 那么 你们要给我一个号码吗 |
[50:52] | Looks like we haven’t seen the last of Mr. and Mrs. Foster. | 我们好像还没看到福斯特夫妇的结局 |
[50:55] | Somebody tripped an alarm at a realty office. | 有人触发了一个物业办公室的警报 |
[50:58] | Security came got these. | 保安拿来了这个 |
[51:01] | The computer file they’re looking at | 他们正在看的电脑文件 |
[51:03] | shows an address of one Holbrooke Grant. West village. | 显示一个西部村庄霍尔布鲁克・格兰特的地址 |
[51:06] | What in the world are they doing? | 他们到底在干什么 |
[51:08] | What have we got? | 发生什么事了 |
[51:11] | Minor B and E. | 小B和小E |
[51:14] | When was the last time one of those interested you hot shots? | 你们最后一次对那些感兴趣是啥时候 |
[51:16] | Wow. Just trying to be friendly, Arroyo. | 尽量友好点吧 阿罗约 |
[51:19] | Well, thank you, officer friendly. | 那么谢谢你 友好的警官 |
[51:22] | Quitting time? | 下班了吗 |
[51:25] | Yes, sir. See you guys tomorrow. | 是的 明天见 |
[51:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[51:29] | -We’re out of here. -All right, man. | -我们走了 -好的伙计 |
[51:34] | We checking this out? | 我们看看这个吗 |
[51:35] | Yeah, definitely. Let’s start at the realty office, | 当然 从物业办公室开始 |
[51:38] | See what else they might have been looking at, | 看看他们还有可能在找什么 |
[51:40] | -Go from there. -Okay. | -去从那里开始 -好的 |
[51:45] | We got them. | 找到他们了 |
[51:51] | Wow! Where’d you get all this stuff? | 哇 你从哪里弄来这些东西 |
[51:53] | -Radioshack. -Seriously? | -无线电屋 -真的吗 |
[51:55] | No, Phil, not seriously. What’s wrong with him? | 不菲尔 不是真的 他怎么啦 |
[52:01] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[52:03] | Let me see that number. | 让我看看那号码 |
[52:06] | Soft hands. | 手真柔软 |
[52:08] | 在这里输入号码 | |
[52:11] | It’s a cell phone registered to Thomas Felton. | 这个号码是托马斯・费尔顿注册的 |
[52:12] | Tripplehorn is probably an Alias. | 三角号也许是个化名 |
[52:14] | Or, maybe he’s a big Jeanne Tripplehorn fan. | 或者 也许他是珍妮・特里普尔霍恩的粉丝 |
[52:19] | There’s no address. | 没有地址 |
[52:21] | Well, it’s a cell phone, Claire. We don’t need a listed address. | 这是个手机 克莱尔 不用登记地址 |
[52:24] | Use the number to locate the signal. | 用这个号码定位信号 |
[52:26] | That is too cool. You are good with your instruments. | 太酷了 你用这些设备真熟练 |
[52:45] | There we go. Mr. Felton’s phone is | 我们到了 费尔顿先生的电话 |
[52:47] | currently residing at 135 Avenue D. | 正在D大街一百三十五号 |
[52:50] | Great. Who likes shirts? | 好极了 谁喜欢衬衫 |
[52:55] | Thanks again, really. | 再次感谢 真的 |
[52:56] | Hey, no. It’s the least I can do. | 不 那是我最少能做的 |
[53:00] | You expecting someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[53:01] | I bought a new car a couple of months ago. | 几个月前我买了一辆新车 |
[53:03] | Maybe the Audi dealer needs a favor now. | 现在也许奥迪的经销商需要帮助了 |
[53:06] | Mr. Grant, this is the NYPD. | 格兰特先生 这里是纽约警察局 |
[53:07] | We need to ask you a few questions, please. | 我们想请问你一些问题 |
[53:09] | Oh, my god! that’s them! those are | 天哪 是他们 那些 |
[53:11] | the cops that tried to kill us! | 想杀我们的警察 |
[53:14] | Hey. Hey, yo, yo. I’ll be down in a minute. | 我一会儿就下去 |
[53:19] | I’m having sex. I’m getting busy. | 我正在嗨咻 我很忙 |
[53:21] | Is that supposed to be me? Or is that, | 那是在说我吗 还是 |
[53:22] | like, fat Albert or somebody? | 类似胖子阿尔伯特或者谁 |
[53:23] | -I mean, what was that? -I don’t know what that was. | -我是问你在说什么 -我不知道 |
[53:25] | -Is there another way out of here? -Please, | -这里有其他出口吗 -请你 |
[53:27] | down through my garage, okay? | 下去穿过我的车库 好吗 |
[53:28] | There’s a service elevator by the office. | 那里有个营业处的服务电梯 |
[53:30] | Open the door, Mr. Grant. | 开门格兰特先生 |
[53:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[53:39] | -Can we get out this way? -Yeah, I think so. Whoa, whoa! | -我们从这儿能出去吗 -我想可以 |
[53:42] | Okay, they’re still there. We’re not | 好吧他们还在那里 我们 |
[53:43] | gonna be able to get past them. | 无法从他们身边通过 |
[53:45] | Think. Think. Think. | 想想 |
[53:49] | -What’re you doing? No, wait. -There we go. | -你在干吗 不 等等 -你看 |
[53:51] | You can’t do that, Phil. This is Holbrooke’s car. | 菲尔你不能那样 这是霍尔布鲁克的车 |
[53:53] | We have to get out of here fast. You have a better idea? | 我们必须尽快出去 你有更好的办法吗 |
[54:03] | Not really built for city driving. | 这车真的不适合在城市开 |
[54:08] | More of a sportster. | 更像跑车 |
[54:10] | There we go. Okay. | 你看 好极了 |
[54:11] | Well, thank God for Holbrooke, right? | 感谢上帝 幸亏有霍尔布鲁克 对吧 |
[54:14] | Yeah. Thank God. | 是的 感谢上帝 |
[54:18] | No, actually, Screw Holbrooke. | 不 事实上应该感谢斯科鲁・霍尔布鲁克 |
[54:20] | -Excuse me? -Screw Holbrooke! What was that? | -什么 -斯科鲁・霍尔布鲁克 那是什么 |
[54:23] | Who were you, upstairs? Who was that person? | 楼上的是谁 那个人是谁 |
[54:26] | Giggly, flirty, charming person. Who was that? | 傻笑的 轻浮的 有魅力的人 那是谁 |
[54:28] | -What are you talking about? -What am I talking about? | -你在说什么 -我在说什么 |
[54:31] | When you took one look at him, you lit up like a sparkly sparkle. | 你一看到他 就像闪耀的火花一样兴奋 |
[54:34] | -No, okay, that is not true. -It is true. | -不 那不是真的 -是真的 |
[54:36] | And I get it, because I lit up, too. | 我发现了 因为我也兴奋了 |
[54:39] | He is super hot! And why… | 他太热辣了 为什么 |
[54:40] | Why do you need muscles on your shoulders like that? | 为什么我的肩膀上需要有那样的肌肉 |
[54:45] | And I am just the husband. | 我才是你丈夫 |
[54:47] | -I am just the dork… -Oh, boy. | -我只是个 -乖乖 |
[54:48] | …who doesn’t know how to load the dishwasher. | 不会用洗碗机的傻瓜 |
[54:50] | Yeah, let’s have a pity party for you. | 好吧 我们为你开个同情聚会吧 |
[54:52] | I am the guy who needs to work out more. | 我就是那个需要健身的家伙 |
[54:54] | -Who lights up for the husband? -Oh, my god. You’re right. | -谁会为丈夫感到兴奋 -天哪 你是对的 |
[54:57] | -I keep forgetting to light up for you. -Well, that’s… | -我一直忘了为你兴奋 -那么 那是 |
[55:00] | Why do I keep forgetting to do that? Oh, wait! I remember! | 我为什么会忘了呢 等等 我记得 |
[55:03] | It’s because every day, I get up, make breakfast, go to work, | 那是因为我每天起床做早餐 去上班 |
[55:06] | come home, clean the house, pick up the kids, | 回家打扫房子 接小孩 |
[55:09] | take them to soccer, bring them back from soccer, | 带他们去踢球 再把他们带回来 |
[55:10] | cook dinner, clean up that dinner, | 做晚饭 饭后打扫 |
[55:12] | give them a bath and get them into their pajamas, | 给他们洗澡然后穿上睡衣 |
[55:15] | which is a fight every night. | 每天晚上就像打仗 |
[55:16] | It’s a big surprise to everybody every | 对每个人来说每天晚上都得穿睡衣 |
[55:18] | night that they have to wear pajamas. | 真是让人大吃一惊 |
[55:20] | And then, after I have washed everybody | 然后 我把孩子留在我身上的 |
[55:22] | else’s food and boogers off of me, | 食物和污物洗掉之后 |
[55:25] | I use whatever energy I have left to | 我已经精疲力尽 |
[55:27] | physically put myself into our bed | 上床睡觉 |
[55:29] | instead of lighting up for you, so… | 而不是为你兴奋 所以 |
[55:32] | Yeah, let’s pull over. This is a great time to… | 好吧 我们靠边 这是个好机会 |
[55:34] | Yeah, you know what? We have to… yes. | 是的 你知道吗 我们必须 是的 |
[55:35] | We have to pull over. I know you work hard, honey. | 我们必须靠边 亲爱的我知道你工作很辛苦 |
[55:38] | But you know what would | 但是你知道有什么可以 |
[55:39] | make all the hard work 10 times easier? | 让辛苦的工作容易十倍吗 |
[55:41] | Me. | 我 |
[55:42] | If you would just trust me enough | 如果你足够信任我 |
[55:44] | to handle things once in a while, | 偶尔让我来解决问题 |
[55:45] | But, no, you don’t. You have to do it all yourself, your way. | 但是你没有 你必须自己做 你的方式 |
[55:49] | You got me screwing up before I even | 在我得到为你成功的机会之前 |
[55:50] | get a chance to come through for you. | 你把我弄错了 |
[55:52] | And, yeah, you know what? Maybe, occasionally, | 是的 你知道吗 也许 偶尔 |
[55:55] | I might buy the toy made of chinese lead, | 我会买中国制造的含铅玩具 |
[55:58] | or I might make a sandwich for Ollie | 或者我会为奥利做个三明治 |
[56:00] | that God forbid, breaches the jelly perimeter, | 那是上帝禁止的 打破果冻 |
[56:04] | but if you just let me do something for you, | 但是如果你让我为你做点什么 |
[56:07] | I think that I would surprise you. I really do. | 我想我会让你吃惊的 我真的会 |
[56:12] | I know I’d surprise you. | 我知道我让你吃惊了 |
[56:14] | You think I don’t hear myself? You think | 你认为我听不见自己的话吗 你觉得 |
[56:17] | I like sounding like a total bitch? | 我愿意听上去像个泼妇吗 |
[56:26] | -Brad and Haley are splitting up. -I know. | -布拉德和哈利分开了 -我知道 |
[56:31] | Do you ever think about leaving me? | 你想过要离开我吗 |
[56:34] | No. | 没有 |
[56:38] | Really? You never fantasize about leaving me for another man? | 真的吗 你从没想像离开我去找别人 |
[56:42] | No, never. No. | 从没 |
[56:44] | Never. No, God, if anything, | 从没 不 上帝 如果有的话 |
[56:46] | I fantasize sometimes about being alone. | 我有时会想像自己一个人 |
[56:50] | -What does that mean? – I don’t know. | -那是什么意思 -我不知道 |
[56:52] | Just, there are times when I’ve just thought about, | 只是 我想到我的最糟糕的日子 |
[56:56] | on my worst day, just, you know, | 每当这时 你知道的 |
[56:58] | leaving our house and just going someplace, | 离开家去到某个地方 |
[57:00] | like checking into a hotel and just | 比如入住酒店 |
[57:03] | being in a quiet room by myself. | 独自呆在静室里 |
[57:05] | Just sitting in a quiet air-conditioned room, | 只是坐在一个安静的空调房里 |
[57:09] | sitting down, eating my lunch with no one touching me, | 坐着 吃午餐 没人理我 |
[57:13] | drinking a diet Sprite, by myself. | 自己喝配餐的雪碧 |
[57:17] | That sounds awful. | 听起来真可怕 |
[57:19] | Look, I just wanna have one day | 听着 我只想有一天 |
[57:21] | that doesn’t depend on how everybody else’s day goes. | 不用围着别人转 |
[57:24] | It’s not like I have some gross sex fantasy or something. | 这不像我那些粗野的性幻想什么的 |
[57:27] | That I would understand. That makes sense to me. | 我会理解的 这对我很有意义 |
[57:30] | I mean, everybody has gross sex fantasies. | 我的意思是 每人都有粗野的性幻想 |
[57:31] | I mean, obviously | 我的意思是很明显 |
[57:33] | yours is with Holbrooke. | 你的性幻想有霍尔布鲁克 |
[57:34] | -With his 18-story shoulder muscles. -He doesn’t… | -有他的十八块肩部肌肉 -他 |
[57:38] | Mine is with | 我的性幻想是 |
[57:41] | Cyndi Lauper. | 辛迪・劳帕 |
[57:44] | and Holbrooke. | 和霍尔布鲁克 |
[57:46] | Wait, are you serious about Cyndi Lauper? | 等等 你对辛迪・劳帕是认真的吗 |
[57:48] | Yeah, she’s hot. | 是的 她很火辣 |
[57:50] | -Really? Like, present-day or… -Present day. | -真的吗 比如现在或者 -现在 |
[57:54] | Well, it’s an interesting choice. | 真是个有趣的选择 |
[57:59] | Brad said to me that he and Haley were fine, | 布拉德告诉我他跟哈利很好 |
[58:04] | and that they were just really excellent roommates. | 他们真的是完美的室友 |
[58:10] | That’s not what we are, is it? | 我们不是的 对吗 |
[58:12] | No. | 不 |
[58:17] | Right? | 是吗 |
[58:22] | No. | 不 |
[58:28] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[58:42] | 135 avenue D. This is it. | D大街一百三十五号 就是这儿 |
[58:44] | All right. I’ll park here. | 好的 我停在这儿 |
[58:56] | What are we gonna say to them? | 我们要跟他们说什么 |
[58:58] | We say, | 我们说 |
[58:59] | “hello, people are trying to kill us | 有人想杀我们 |
[59:01] | because they think we’re you. Fix it.” | 因为他们以为我们是你们 解决下吧 |
[59:05] | -Come on. -Oh, rat. | -上 -老鼠 |
[59:07] | They’re not home. They’re not home. | 他们不在家 |
[59:10] | We’ll wait. | 我们等着 |
[59:11] | For how long, Phil? The cops that were at Holbrooke’s | 要等多久 霍尔布鲁克家的警察 |
[59:14] | could be headed over here right now. | 马上就会来的 |
[59:18] | Okay. Fourth floor. Fourth floor. | 好吧 四楼 |
[59:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[59:22] | If we can’t find the Tripplehorns, | 如果我们找不到三角号一家 |
[59:23] | maybe we can find their flash drive. Come here. | 也许我们能找到他们的闪盘 到这儿来 |
[59:27] | What? | 什么 |
[59:32] | -We can do this. -The one night I dress up. Okay. | -我们行的 -穿成这样 好吧 |
[59:34] | Here we go. Okay, ready? One, two, three, go! | 来吧 好了吗 一二三上 |
[59:39] | There you go. There you go. Reach for it. | 就那样 够上它 |
[59:42] | It’s all you. It’s all you. | 这就是你 |
[59:43] | -Okay. -Okay, I got you. I got you. | -好了 -好了 我接住你了 |
[59:49] | God, what was on your shoe? | 天哪 你鞋子上是什么啊 |
[59:52] | I think it’s your dried barf, lover. | 亲爱的 我想是你干了的呕吐物 |
[59:58] | Everything you’re doing, I’m doing in heels. | 你做的每件事我都是穿着高跟鞋做的 |
[1:00:00] | I just want you to think about that. | 我只希望你想想那个 |
[1:00:13] | You realize, of course, | 你当然知道 |
[1:00:14] | that this is our second breaking and entering of the evening. | 这是我们第二次在晚上破门而入 |
[1:00:17] | We go through that window, we’re officially repeat offenders. | 我们通过窗子 我们又犯罪了 |
[1:00:21] | Better than roommates. | 我们的关系比室友更好 |
[1:00:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:00:44] | They stabbed a chicken nugget with a Sharpie. | 他们用一支夏比笔刺穿了一个鸡块 |
[1:00:47] | These are bad people. | 这些人是坏蛋 |
[1:00:49] | Okay, you look over there. I’ll look here. | 你看看那儿 我看看这儿 |
[1:01:02] | -Damn it, Phil! -Shh. What? | -该死 菲尔 -嘘 怎么啦 |
[1:01:04] | -Why don’t you ever close any drawers? -I’m sorry. | -你为啥一个抽屉都没关 -对不起 |
[1:01:08] | You never, ever, ever close any drawer you ever open. Ever! | 你从不关你打开的任何抽屉 从不 |
[1:01:12] | -Okay. -Ever! | -好吧 -从不 |
[1:01:14] | Oh, God! God! God! | 天哪 |
[1:01:21] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:01:25] | -Who’s there? -Okay, move now. Move now. | -谁在那儿 -好吧现在快跑 |
[1:01:29] | Oh, hi. This is not what it looks like. | 这不是看上去的那样 |
[1:01:31] | Yeah? Look at this, bitch! Boom! | 是吗 看看这个 贱人 砰 |
[1:01:33] | Ah! my neck! he punched my neck! | 我的脖子 他打中了我的脖子 |
[1:01:35] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[1:01:35] | -Wait! Stop! I can explain. -Oh, yeah? | -等等 停下 我可以解释 -是吗 |
[1:01:37] | -Then start talking, whore! -What the hell are you doing here? | -那就说吧淫妇 -你们到底在这儿干什么 |
[1:01:40] | Okay, okay, okay! | 好吧 |
[1:01:44] | Sit down. Move. You, too. Move. | 坐下 过去 你也是 过去 |
[1:01:50] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[1:01:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:01:56] | All right. So you must be Thomas Felton. | 好的 那么你一定是托马斯・费尔顿 |
[1:02:00] | People call me Taste. | 人们喊我泰斯特 |
[1:02:01] | I bet people also call you Tripplehorn. | 我打赌人们也喊你三角号 |
[1:02:06] | I’m a big Jeanne Tripplehorn fan. | 我是珍妮的忠粉 |
[1:02:07] | Yes, she is a fine actress. | 是的 她是个好演员 |
[1:02:10] | -Who’s this? -I’m Whippit. | -这是谁 -我是维皮特 |
[1:02:12] | Whippet, like the dog? | 维皮特 像狗的名字吗 |
[1:02:14] | No. Like when you suck nitrous out of a whipped cream can. | 不 就像你从鲜奶油罐头里允吸蛋白质 |
[1:02:17] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:02:19] | Stupid skank. | 愚蠢的丑女 |
[1:02:20] | Oh, my god. Do you have any contact with your mother at all? | 天哪 你到底有没有妈妈教的 |
[1:02:25] | That’s a nice piece. What are we gonna do, | 是个好问题 我们想要干什么 |
[1:02:27] | have a duel at 10 paces? | 来个十步决斗吗 |
[1:02:29] | Hey, zip your face. | 闭上你的脸 |
[1:02:31] | Zip my face? Are you serious? | 闭上我的脸吗 你说真的吗 |
[1:02:33] | Yeah, he said, “zip your face.” | 是的 他说闭上你的脸 |
[1:02:34] | That’s your best line? | 这就是你最牛的词儿 |
[1:02:36] | That’s your best tough-guy line? | 那是你最牛逼的词儿吗 |
[1:02:37] | You heard me. Zip your face. | 你听到我说的 闭上你的脸 |
[1:02:38] | Why don’t you zip your vagina, Raymond Burr? | 雷蒙德・布尔为何不闭上你的阴道 |
[1:02:42] | I have no idea how to respond to that. | 我不知道对此该如何反应 |
[1:02:45] | -F you! -f me? F you! | -操你 -操我吗 操你 |
[1:02:47] | -F you! -F you, man! What are you doing here? | -操你 -操你伙计 你们在这儿干什么 |
[1:02:50] | F you, mother, f her. | 操你妈 |
[1:02:54] | Okay. Okay! What do you want? | 行了 你们想要什么 |
[1:02:57] | You have no idea what you have done to us. | 你知道你对我们都做了什么 |
[1:03:00] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:02] | When you missed your reservation at Claw, | 当你在饭店错过了预约 |
[1:03:04] | you ruined our lives. | 你就毁了我们的生活 |
[1:03:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:03:07] | We didn’t miss anything, you dumbass. | 我们没有错过任何事 你们这些笨蛋 |
[1:03:10] | We saw the two goons casing the place out, so we took off. | 我们看见两个暴徒 所以我们走了 |
[1:03:14] | Hey, and what is it to you? | 对于你们来说那是什么 |
[1:03:15] | What are you, the reservation police or something? | 你们是干什么的 预约的警察还是什么 |
[1:03:17] | -Yeah. What’s it to you? -Yeah. | -是的 对你们来说那是什么呢 -是的 |
[1:03:18] | As it so happens, we didn’t have a reservation, so we took yours. | 当时我们没有订房 所以用了你们的 |
[1:03:21] | And now they think that we’re you. | 现在他们认为我们是你们 |
[1:03:23] | You… you just took our reservation? Who does that? | 你们只是用了我们的房间吗 那是谁干的 |
[1:03:27] | Yeah. What kind of people are you? | 是的 你们是什么人 |
[1:03:29] | Who cares? It’s not a big deal! | 谁在意呢 没什么大不了 |
[1:03:30] | Oh, my god! Come on! | 天哪 得了吧 |
[1:03:31] | Who does that? | 谁干的那事 |
[1:03:32] | Wait, how did you find us, anyway? | 等等 你们怎样找到我们的呢 |
[1:03:34] | I stole your number from the reservation list. | 我从预约表上偷了你们的电话号码 |
[1:03:38] | -That’s smart. -Thank you. | -真聪明 -谢谢 |
[1:03:41] | You used our real number to make that reservation? | 你用了我们真实的号码订房吗 |
[1:03:44] | No. I didn’t use the home number. I used the cell phone. | 不 我没有用家庭号码 用的手机 |
[1:03:49] | Wow, that’s brilliant. | 哇 真聪明 |
[1:03:51] | Wow, Taste, you’re just a goddamn | 泰斯特 你真是该死的 |
[1:03:53] | criminal mastermind, aren’t you? | 犯罪天才 是吗 |
[1:03:55] | This is about how I’m an asshole all the time, huh? | 这就是说我总是那么愚蠢 是吧 |
[1:03:57] | How you have no trust that I can pull things through. | 你为何总是不相信我能度过难关呢 |
[1:03:59] | -Yeah! -How I can’t do anything right? | -是的 -我为何就不能做对任何事呢 |
[1:04:02] | -I buy the wrong soda? -Yeah. | -我买错了苏打水吗 -是的 |
[1:04:04] | -The wrong beer! -I hear you, man. | -啤酒也不对 -我能听见伙计 |
[1:04:06] | -The wrong nipple clamps. -Well… | -错误的乳头夹 -好吧 |
[1:04:08] | Those clamps hurt me. | 那些夹子弄伤了我 |
[1:04:10] | You know, and then you come home, and you don’t even look at me. | 你知道的 你回到家甚至都不看我 |
[1:04:13] | I have to, like, beg you to have sex with me, | 我不得不好像乞求你跟我上床 |
[1:04:15] | like it’s a gift! | 好像那是恩赐 |
[1:04:16] | And forget about the anal! | 以后别想后庭的事了 |
[1:04:19] | -Forget about the anal! -It’s forgotten. | -没后庭的事儿了 -已经忘了 |
[1:04:21] | I am sorry if I am a little tired after working all night | 如果我整晚工作后有点累的话对不起 |
[1:04:27] | To just come home and jump on you and give you a free lap dance. | 只要回家扑向你 给你跳个大腿舞 |
[1:04:31] | I am sorry! I was perfectly happy | 对不起 |
[1:04:33] | stripping and tricking at the hippo. | 我真的很喜欢脱衣服逢场作戏 |
[1:04:35] | It made me feel good about myself! | 它让我感觉自己很好 |
[1:04:39] | I got a ribbon! | 我得了个勋章 |
[1:04:40] | But, no, you had to go and get all greedy and start stealing | 但是你不得不贪婪地从每个人那里 |
[1:04:44] | -everything from everyone! -Okay, okay, that’s enough! | -偷每一样东西 -好了 够了 |
[1:04:46] | Excuse me for dreaming! | 对不起我在做梦 |
[1:04:48] | Like I want to spend the rest of my life | 好像我要把下半辈子 |
[1:04:49] | selling stolen wheelchairs! | 都花在卖我偷来的轮椅上似的 |
[1:04:52] | I feel like you’re losing control of the room, Phil. | 我觉得你已经失去这的控制权了 菲尔 |
[1:04:53] | – What about my dreams? – Okay, okay. | -那我的梦想呢 -行了 行了 |
[1:04:55] | – But what about me? – Stop arguing. Stop arguing. | -那我呢 -别争了 别争了 |
[1:04:58] | Stop it. Shut it. Shut… everybody, shut the holes. | 都闭嘴别吵啦 闭嘴 |
[1:05:01] | – Just shut the hole. – Quiet. Just be quiet. | -都把嘴闭上 -安静 安静点儿 |
[1:05:03] | Listen, listen. These goons are after us | 听着 那几个打手跟着我们 |
[1:05:05] | because they think that we have a | 是因为他们认为是我们拿走了那个闪存盘 |
[1:05:06] | flash drive that you stole from them. | 可实际上是你们偷的 |
[1:05:08] | So you’re gonna go to them and you’re gonna tell them | 所以你们得去找他们 告诉他们 |
[1:05:09] | that you are the Tripplehorns. | 你们才是真正的三角号夫妇 |
[1:05:12] | Wait a second, bitch. | 等一下 贱人 |
[1:05:14] | Don’t call me a bitch, whore! | 不许叫我贱人 妓男 |
[1:05:16] | Are you telling me that these goons are tracking you right now? | 你是说那几个打手正在追踪你们 |
[1:05:19] | Have you not heard a word I said, whore? | 你没听到我说的吗 妓男 |
[1:05:22] | Look, that is why we are here. | 这就是我们为什么在这的原因 |
[1:05:24] | You need to help us out of this. | 你得帮忙搞定他们 |
[1:05:25] | No, we need to get out right now. | 不 我们得马上离开这 |
[1:05:27] | Whippit, baby, | 维皮特 宝贝 |
[1:05:28] | two-minute drill. Ready? | 两分钟演习 准备好了吗 |
[1:05:30] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 行动 |
[1:05:31] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:05:32] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快 |
[1:05:33] | Stop. You can’t leave. | 停下 你们不能走 |
[1:05:34] | Forget the latex. Only the essentials. | 乳胶别带了 带基本的东西就行了 |
[1:05:37] | Stop what you’re doing. | 行下来 |
[1:05:37] | Stop packing. Nobody is going anywhere. | 别收拾了 任何人都不许走 |
[1:05:38] | Phil! Do something with the gun. | 菲尔 你可拿着枪呢 |
[1:05:39] | I have a gun! And that means… | 我有枪 所以 |
[1:05:41] | Two suitcases? | 两个手提箱 |
[1:05:42] | Come on. Always with the over-packing. | 拜托 总拿那么多东西 |
[1:05:44] | What’s the deal? | 那话怎么说的来着 |
[1:05:45] | Nothing you can’t walk away from in 30 seconds. | 三十秒内收拾不完的东西就不要带 |
[1:05:47] | Bobby De Niro. Heat. Classic! | 波比德尼罗 漂亮 经典 |
[1:05:49] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[1:05:50] | No way. No, no, no, no. No! | 不 不行 不行 |
[1:05:52] | All right. No, no, no. Nobody’s going anywhere. | 任何人都不许走 |
[1:05:54] | Hold on. Stop. Stop! Nobody’s going anywhere! | 等等 停下 都不许走 |
[1:05:56] | Pay attention! Pay attention to me! | 听我说 听我说 |
[1:05:58] | Stop packing! | 别收拾了 |
[1:06:00] | Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 听着 我们这么办 |
[1:06:01] | You are gonna go get the flash drive, | 你们去拿闪存盘 |
[1:06:02] | and you are going to bring it… | 把它取来 |
[1:06:05] | Tell you what, give it to him yourself. | 跟你讲哈 你自己给他吧 |
[1:06:06] | – Baby! – Yeah. | -宝贝 -好的 |
[1:06:07] | We out. | 我们走 |
[1:06:08] | Is that the thing? | 是这个吗 |
[1:06:09] | Okay. I’m ready. Here. | 好的 我完事儿了 给你 |
[1:06:12] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:06:14] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, baby. | 等一下 等一下 宝贝 |
[1:06:15] | I don’t know, maybe leaving isn’t such a good idea. | 我不知道 也许离开并不是个好主意 |
[1:06:18] | This is our home. | 这是我们的家 |
[1:06:19] | No. Hey, no, it’s not. | 不 这不是 |
[1:06:22] | This is your home. This is your home. | 这才是你的家 这才是 |
[1:06:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:06:35] | Come on home. | 回家了 |
[1:06:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:06:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:06:42] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[1:06:47] | Hey, hey, hey. How are we supposed to get this to Miletto? | 我们怎么把这个东西给米利托 |
[1:06:50] | Miletto? | 米利托 |
[1:06:51] | Joe miletto. The guy that you’re blackmailing. | 米利托 你敲诈的那个人 |
[1:06:53] | You two are far from home, aren’t you? | 你们俩离家挺远的 不是吗 |
[1:06:55] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Y’all have a good night. | -你什么意思 -祝你们有个愉快的夜晚 |
[1:07:01] | That did not go down at all as I had expected. | 事情和我预想的一点儿都不一样 |
[1:07:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:07:09] | Did you see how he was tongue with her? | 你看见他们怎么舌吻的了吗 |
[1:07:11] | Yeah, I did. | 看见了 |
[1:07:16] | Detectives, welcome. | 探长 欢迎光临 |
[1:07:18] | – Are you Holbrooke Grant? -Yeah. | -你是霍尔布鲁克・格兰特 -没错 |
[1:07:20] | You wanna put some clothes on so we can talk? | 你要不要穿上衣服 我们好谈谈 |
[1:07:22] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 这样挺好 |
[1:07:23] | It’s late, and I’ve pretty much said | 很晚了 而且我已经把我知道的 |
[1:07:24] | everything I have to say to the other cops. | 都报告给另外几位警官了 |
[1:07:26] | Wait, what other cops? | 等等 哪几位警官 |
[1:07:43] | What do you think Taste meant when | 你觉得Taste那句话是什么意思 |
[1:07:45] | he said we’re a long way from home? | 他说我们离家很远 |
[1:07:46] | Honey, his name is Taste. | 亲爱的 他叫泰斯特 |
[1:07:48] | I wouldn’t read too much into it. | 我才不会过多的考虑那句话 |
[1:07:54] | Let’s dance. | 我们玩玩这个 |
[1:07:57] | Gun! | 枪 |
[1:08:01] | This gun sucks! | 这枪太衰了 |
[1:08:04] | Oh, my god! Go! | 天哪 快走 |
[1:08:08] | I’m going. I’m going. I’m going. I’m going. I’m going. | 走啦 走啦 走啦 |
[1:08:13] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Be careful! | 天哪 天哪 小心点儿 |
[1:08:15] | Stop yelling at me! I know what I’m doing, all right? | 别喊啦 我知道怎么做 行不 |
[1:08:20] | Come on, one way. | 拜托 这是单行道 |
[1:08:22] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:08:23] | – It’s always been one way! – I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | -这一直都是单向的 -对不起 对不起 |
[1:08:25] | – Just hold on! – What are you doing? | -等一下 -你要干什么 |
[1:08:27] | Ever heard of a one-way? | 你知道这是单行道吗 |
[1:08:27] | Okay. Okay, hold on. | 好的 好的 等一下 |
[1:08:28] | – What are you doing? – Hold on! | -你要干什么 -等一会儿 |
[1:08:30] | What the hell… | 你他妈的要 |
[1:08:33] | – What? What are you doing? – Go! Okay, go! | -你要干什么啊 -走 好的 走 |
[1:08:35] | No! stop! Whoa, don’t! | 不 停车 不要 |
[1:08:39] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:08:41] | Okay, we need to get you off of us. | 我们得把车分开 |
[1:08:43] | We’ve got to go, Phil. We’ve gotta go right now! | 我们得走了 Phil 我们得马上走 |
[1:08:54] | Okay. It’s not working. | 好吧 这行不通 |
[1:08:56] | Put your junk in reverse, asshole! | 倒一下你的破车 白痴 |
[1:08:58] | – You put your junk in reverse! – You put your junk in reverse! | -倒一下你的破车 -倒一下你的 |
[1:09:01] | You put your junk in reverse! | 你倒车 |
[1:09:07] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:09:09] | No… | 不 |
[1:09:27] | Oh, snap! Somebody’s pissed! | 靠 这帮人喝大了吧 |
[1:09:31] | – Phil! Phil! – Oh, god. | -菲尔 -天啊 |
[1:09:33] | Well, looks like you’re coming with us. | 好吧 看起来你得和我们一起走了 |
[1:09:51] | – Okay! – Why am I going backwards? | -好的 -凭什么我是逆向 |
[1:09:56] | – Hey, take your foot off the brake! – No, no, no! | -你别踩刹车 -不 不 不 |
[1:10:00] | Car! Car! | 车 车 |
[1:10:10] | Come on, man. Come on. Come on, baby! | 快点 伙计 再快点 |
[1:10:14] | Hey, don’t put your foot on the brake! | 别踩刹车 |
[1:10:16] | I’m not gonna… look out! | 我不打算 小心 |
[1:10:25] | – Take the wheel. – What? | -你来开 -什么 |
[1:10:26] | Just take it! This guy won’t lay off the brakes. | 你来开 这伙计不打算松开刹车了 |
[1:10:30] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[1:10:34] | You are tripping! who do you think you are, huh? | 你个傻逼 你以为你是谁啊 |
[1:10:38] | Honey, move your ass! | 亲爱的 挪下屁股 |
[1:10:40] | Got them! | 抓住他们 |
[1:10:45] | Don’t hit that! | 别撞上 |
[1:10:49] | – Move over. – Man! | -坐过去 -伙计 |
[1:10:56] | We are in it now. We are in it now. | 我们入局了 |
[1:11:01] | Oh, god! Why do these guys wanna kill us so badly? | 神呐 怎么这些人就这么想弄死我们呢 |
[1:11:04] | Do you have a computer or a blackberry? | 你有没有电脑或者黑莓什么的 |
[1:11:07] | Something I could read a document on? | 能用来读文档的东西 |
[1:11:09] | I got a Kindle. | 我有个电子书阅读器 |
[1:11:10] | Give it to me. Give it. Give it. | 给我 给我 |
[1:11:11] | It was a gift. Don’t break it. | 这是别人送给我的 别弄坏了 |
[1:11:13] | “And in the Morning we walk with the Birds of Change” | 《清晨 我们和绝经的姑娘一路同行》 |
[1:11:14] | – Seriously? – It made me cry. | -你读这个 -都把我读哭了 |
[1:11:20] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[1:11:25] | Oh, my god, that’s crenshaw. | 天呐 这是克伦肖 |
[1:11:27] | That’s the DA. | 地区检查官 |
[1:11:28] | Claire, we have to get off the street! | 克莱尔 我们得离开这条街 |
[1:11:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:11:30] | At the light you’re gonna take a hard right. | 在红绿灯的地方用力打右转向 |
[1:11:33] | I have a plan. | 我有主意了 |
[1:11:34] | – Wait… -Now! | -等一下 -现在就转 |
[1:11:43] | That is is the NYPD. | 我们是纽约警局 |
[1:11:45] | The roadway has been sealed. Stop your vehicles immediately. | 道路已经被封锁了 请立即停车 |
[1:11:49] | – Great, Phil! – I had to try something. | -这下好了 菲尔 -我要试件事情 |
[1:11:51] | – I thought I had a plan. – I love you, Phil, | -我有个计划 -我爱你 菲尔 |
[1:11:53] | but your plans are the worst! | 但是你的计划衰透了 |
[1:11:55] | Look here, you two need to get your married people stuff together | 听着 你们俩要玩亡命鸳鸯的戏码 |
[1:11:58] | when my life is not at stake, okay? | 但我不想把命也押上 成吗 |
[1:12:00] | Husband, when I hit the horn, you brake. | 她老公 我一呜笛 你就踩刹车 |
[1:12:03] | Wife, you throw your junk into “drive” | 他老婆 你来负责驾驶 |
[1:12:05] | and you floor it. Let’s do this. | 油门踩到底 就这么干 |
[1:12:07] | We got them. We got them. We got them. | 抓到他们了 抓到他们了 |
[1:12:09] | All right, white people. One, two, three! | 好嘞 白人伙计们 一 二 三 |
[1:12:12] | – Stop your vehicle! – Now! | -停车 -行动 |
[1:12:34] | Well done, y’all! | 干得好 伙计们 |
[1:12:36] | That’s how I do it, baby! | 就是这么帅 宝贝儿 |
[1:12:39] | Dude, right here! now pull over, and get your Dr. Phil… | 老兄 就这吧 靠边停 拿回你的 |
[1:12:50] | – No brakes. – No brakes? | -没刹车了 -没刹车了 |
[1:12:51] | – Damn it. Brakes are gone. – That is some bullshit! | -靠 没刹车了 -真他妈的扯淡 |
[1:12:55] | I’m out. Be cool. Peace! | 我闪人了 你悠着点 |
[1:12:57] | All right. See you later. | 好的 一会儿见 |
[1:13:01] | Blow me! | 妈的 |
[1:13:09] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[1:13:20] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[1:13:22] | – I’m okay. – Oh, god. | -我没事 -天呐 |
[1:13:25] | Come! come on! | 过来 快过来 |
[1:13:28] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[1:13:30] | – I’m okay. – Good, honey. Good. | -我没事儿 -很好 亲爱的 很好 |
[1:13:32] | Come on. You’re okay. | 快过来 没事的 |
[1:13:40] | – Are you okay? – I’m cold. | -你没事儿吧 -我好冷 |
[1:13:43] | I’m really, really cold. | 我太冷了 |
[1:13:47] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:13:50] | The flash drive is gone. | 闪存盘没了 |
[1:13:54] | Tripplehorns are gone. | 三角号夫妇也跑了 |
[1:13:58] | We’ve got nothing. | 我们什么都没得到 |
[1:14:01] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:14:03] | Let’s go see if Holbrooke has a blanket | 我们去霍尔布鲁克的车里看看 |
[1:14:05] | or something in the car. | 有没有毯子什么的 |
[1:14:07] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[1:14:10] | I am dying to hear what the hell happened. | 我很想听听到底发生了什么 |
[1:14:12] | We’re out, we’re having some beers, okay? | 我们出门 喝了一点儿酒 |
[1:14:15] | And then the two perps you let go walked into the bar. | 然后被你放走的那俩个疑犯进了酒吧 |
[1:14:18] | What, the fosters? | 叫什么来着 福斯特夫妇 |
[1:14:20] | The fosters? | 福斯特夫妇 |
[1:14:22] | – You have a good memory. – So anyway, they come in, | -你记性不错啊 -反正 他们走进来 |
[1:14:25] | we approach them trying to help you out, | 我们想要帮你抓住他们 |
[1:14:27] | the next thing I know they’re shooting at us. | 紧接着他们就拔枪朝我们射击了 |
[1:14:31] | Mr. Foster, the tax lawyer from New Jersey, | 福斯特先生 一个来自新泽西的税务律师 |
[1:14:33] | is now armed? | 手里竟然有枪 |
[1:14:35] | – It’s weird. – That’s odd. | -这很奇怪 -非常奇怪 |
[1:14:38] | Is it weird and odd? It’s extremely dangerous, is what it is. | 稀奇古怪 应该说很危险才对吧 |
[1:14:40] | So we took chase, gave pursuit. | 所以我们就开始追 |
[1:14:43] | To help me out. | 为了帮我 |
[1:14:45] | Thank you so much. | 真是谢谢呢 |
[1:14:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:14:48] | You know what? Great work, fellas. | 干得不错 小伙子们 |
[1:14:51] | Why don’t you both head home? | 不如你们现在回家去吧 |
[1:14:52] | If you want, | 如果需要 |
[1:14:53] | we can stay on and help you find them. | 我们可以留下来帮你找到他们 |
[1:14:55] | That’s really nice of you, but I got this. | 你们真是贴心呢 不过我搞得定 |
[1:14:57] | It’s no big deal, Arroyo. | 没什么大不了的 阿罗约 |
[1:14:59] | We’re already here. | 反正我们已经在这了 |
[1:14:59] | We’ll help you guys out. We should stay. | 我们可以帮到你们 我们应该留下来 |
[1:15:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:15:03] | – We got you, though. – Say your prayers. | -我们仍然随时候命 -准备着吧 |
[1:15:06] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:15:09] | See you. | 再见 |
[1:15:20] | So what was on that computer sticky thing, anyway? | 那个电脑插里到底是什么 |
[1:15:22] | Just some ledgers and pictures. | 只有一些账和照片什么的 |
[1:15:25] | Pictures of what? | 什么的照片 |
[1:15:26] | Of services rendered at one of Joe Miletto’s clubs. | 一间乔・米莱图的俱乐部所提供服务的照片 |
[1:15:29] | A place called the Peppermint Hippo. | 那俱乐部叫薄荷河马 |
[1:15:31] | Ew, Peppermint Hippo. | 薄荷河马 |
[1:15:34] | That’s… neither of those two words is dirty, | 这两个词哪个也不淫荡 |
[1:15:35] | but somehow together, that is the | 但是放在一起 |
[1:15:36] | filthiest thing I’ve ever heard. | 怎么就成了我听过的最下流的词了 |
[1:15:38] | Thing is, this ledger | 问题在于 这个账户上 |
[1:15:41] | had only pictures and information about one client, | 只有一位顾客的照片和信息 |
[1:15:46] | District Attorney Crenshaw. | 地区检查官 克伦肖 |
[1:15:48] | The guy with the broom? | 手里握扫帚那家伙 |
[1:15:50] | The tripplehorns may have stolen the flash drive from Miletto, | 三角号夫妇可能是从Miletto那偷了闪存盘 |
[1:15:54] | but they were blackmailing the DA. | 却把它用来敲诈地区检查官 |
[1:15:55] | That’s ambitious for those two dirtbags. | 两个人渣的野心 |
[1:15:58] | Doesn’t even matter now, though, | 现在都无所谓了 |
[1:15:59] | Because the computer sticky thing | 因为那个粘在电脑上的东西 |
[1:16:01] | is at the bottom of the east river, | 已经躺在东河河底了 |
[1:16:03] | Which is where we’ll be if those cops catch up with us. | 如果我们被逮到 那也是我们的归属地 |
[1:16:06] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[1:16:07] | you know I’m not so good with complicated plots, | 你也知道我不太弄得懂复杂的故事情节 |
[1:16:09] | – So walk me through this again. -Hon… | -所以再帮我捋一遍 -亲爱的 |
[1:16:11] | Honey, if I’m gonna get whacked off, | 亲爱的 如果我们要被搞死了 |
[1:16:13] | I at least deserve to understand why it’s happening. | 我至少应该知道这一切是因为什么发生的 |
[1:16:16] | – What’re you smiling about? – No. You’re very sweet. | -你笑什么呢 -没有 你太贴心了 |
[1:16:18] | We’re not going… hon, we’re not going to get whacked off. | 我们不会 亲爱的 我们不会被搞死的 |
[1:16:21] | I think we are. | 我以为我们会 |
[1:16:23] | No, we might get bumped off. | 不 我们也许会被杀害 |
[1:16:25] | We might get whacked. | 我们也许会被打 |
[1:16:26] | Okay. Let me… okay, let me break it down for you, all righty? | 好了 让我把问题分解给你看 |
[1:16:29] | That guy over there. Let’s just say that guy is Crenshaw. | 坐在那边的人 我们把他当做Crenshaw |
[1:16:33] | He’s a DA. He’s a good guy. | 他是地区检查官 是个好人 |
[1:16:35] | He should be busting people like Joe Miletto. | 他应该去搜捕像乔・米莱图那样的人 |
[1:16:39] | He’s a Gangster. He’s a bad guy. He’s very bad. | 他就是个歹徒 是坏人 非常坏 |
[1:16:42] | But Crenshaw can’t bust Miletto, | 但是克伦肖又没法搜捕米莱图 |
[1:16:44] | because Crenshaw goes to Miletto’s clubs to get hookers. | 因为克伦肖要去米莱图的店里招妓 |
[1:16:49] | Oh, boy, I hope she’s really a hooker. | 我真希望她就是个妓女 |
[1:16:52] | That would be amazing. | 那就太不可思议了 |
[1:16:53] | Now, Miletto makes a flash drive implicating Crenshaw. | 现在 米莱图制做了一个牵扯到克伦肖的闪存盘 |
[1:16:57] | Which Taste and Whippit steal from the peppermint hippo, | 但是泰斯特和维皮特把它从薄荷河马偷出来了 |
[1:17:00] | where she works. | 也就是维皮特工作的地方 |
[1:17:01] | Right, they steal it | 没错 他们偷了闪存盘并且 |
[1:17:03] | so they can blackmail the DA. | 因此有了敲诈地区检查官的砝码 |
[1:17:05] | So, those two cops don’t work for Miletto. | 所以 那两个条子并不是给米莱图干活的 |
[1:17:07] | They work for crenshaw. | 而是给克伦肖 |
[1:17:08] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:17:09] | And that’s why Taste was acting so weird | 也就是为什么当我们提到米莱图的时候 |
[1:17:10] | when you mentioned Miletto’s name. | 泰斯特会感到奇怪 |
[1:17:12] | – Right. – Oh, my god, Phil, I totally got this. | -没错 -天呐 菲尔 我完全明白了 |
[1:17:15] | – It has something to do with crenshaw? – It has… | -这和克伦肖有什么关系吗 -这和 |
[1:17:17] | yes, honey, it has everything to do with Crenshaw. | 是的 亲爱的 非常有关 |
[1:17:20] | That’s the key. | 这就是关键 |
[1:17:21] | We have to find a way to get to Crenshaw. | 我们得找个法子接近克伦肖 |
[1:17:23] | Well, the Tripplehorns got to him at the Peppermint Hippo. | 三角号夫妇是在薄荷河马遇到他的 |
[1:17:28] | And we’re the Tripplehorns. | 而我们就是三角号夫妇 |
[1:17:30] | Hells yes, we are. | 是的 我们是 |
[1:17:36] | We’re gonna need some help. | 我们需要些帮助 |
[1:17:38] | Oh, “whacked off”! Oh! oh, god. | 否则会被搞死 天呐 |
[1:17:40] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Yeah. | -是 没错 -是 |
[1:17:48] | Is that my tracksuit? | 那是我的田径服吗 |
[1:17:50] | Yes, it was in the trunk of your Audi, | 是的 它在你奥迪的衣箱里面了 |
[1:17:53] | which is now parked over by the east river, | 而你的奥迪现在在东河边上停着 |
[1:17:55] | and is probably in need of significant repair, | 而且恐怕是需要大修了 |
[1:17:59] | for which I’m sure I’ll be able to pay you back over the next several decades. | 修车的钱我会在未来的几十年里还清的 |
[1:18:03] | Also, on my tab, I would like to add that super | 另外 我从你门厅里偷走的那把破枪的钱 |
[1:18:07] | old gun that I stole from your hallway, | 也记在我帐上 |
[1:18:08] | which, incidentally, was not very useful. | 顺便说一句 那枪不是很好用 |
[1:18:11] | It just went… | 它只是 |
[1:18:14] | But that’s not the reason we’re here. | 但是这些并不是我们来这的原因 |
[1:18:15] | As impossible as this may be to believe, Holbrooke, | 难以置信 霍尔布鲁克 |
[1:18:18] | our night has actually gotten weirder since we saw you last. | 打我们上次见你 这个夜晚愈发奇怪了 |
[1:18:23] | There were cars, then we… they got hooked, and… | 车子 它们被钩到了一起 |
[1:18:26] | one of them was your car. Anyway… | 其中有一辆还是你的车 总之 |
[1:18:27] | I’ve had an interesting night myself. | 我也过了一个有趣的夜晚 |
[1:18:29] | And I’m really tired, so as nice as | 而且非常的累 所以 |
[1:18:31] | it was to see you again, Claire, | 像再见到你的美好一样 克莱尔 |
[1:18:32] | How about you two go knock on somebody else’s door, okay? | 你们俩可不可以去敲别人的门呢 |
[1:18:34] | – No… – No, no, no. No. Here’s the thing. | -不 -不 事情是这样的 |
[1:18:38] | I just wanted to take my wife to dinner tonight. | 我只是想带我老婆去吃顿晚饭 |
[1:18:41] | I was just hoping that we would have one night | 我只是希望我们能拥有一个夜晚 |
[1:18:45] | where we could, you know, feel like new. | 一个仿若新生的夜晚 |
[1:18:50] | And now, all I want to do is get us home. | 而现在 我脑子里想的就只是回家 |
[1:18:53] | And I’ve got a plan. I’ve got a way to do that. | 我已经有了计划 一个让自己回家的办法 |
[1:18:57] | I’m not very good with plans generally, | 我不是很会计划事情 |
[1:18:59] | but I’ve got one. | 但是我的确有个想法 |
[1:19:00] | And I need help. | 而且我需要帮助 |
[1:19:02] | And even though your pecs make me wanna kill myself, | 并且虽然你的肌肉让我有含恨自尽的冲动 |
[1:19:05] | and your girlfriend is so hot it’s like | 你的女朋友那么辣 看着她就好像 |
[1:19:07] | looking through a shimmering jet engine, | 在审视一个闪耀着的喷器飞机引擎 |
[1:19:09] | I know, and I believe, that there is a real person | 我知道 而且我相信 这里有一个人 |
[1:19:14] | that understands exactly what I’m going through right now. | 他能懂得我此刻正经历的一切 |
[1:19:18] | So, please, Holbrooke, | 所以 拜托 霍尔布鲁克 |
[1:19:20] | will you let us come in? | 可以让我们进去吗 |
[1:19:24] | Will you let us explain to you what we want? | 可以让我们解释一下自己的想法吗 |
[1:19:28] | And will you, for the love of god, | 并且 为了上帝的仁爱 |
[1:19:32] | put on a fucking shirt? | 你他妈能穿件衣服不 |
[1:19:41] | – Come on in. – Thank you. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[1:20:02] | – Here it is. Remember the plan? -Barely. | -就是这 还记得计划吗 -不太记得 |
[1:20:14] | Let us in. This is a new girl. She’s working tonight. | 认我们进去 她是新来的 今晚坐台 |
[1:20:18] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. -I’m the new girl. | -我不明白你在说些什么 -我是新来的 |
[1:20:20] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -是的 |
[1:20:23] | – And who are you? – I am her pimp daddy. | -那你呢 -我是老鸨 |
[1:20:26] | You’re her pimp? | 你是她的老鸨 |
[1:20:29] | That right. | 是的 |
[1:20:30] | – Really? – Yeah, dummy, he’s my pimp. | -真的 -没错 蠢货 他是我老鸨 |
[1:20:33] | So can I go inside and start my shift, | 我可以进去上班了吗 |
[1:20:34] | or do I have to call Joe Miletto and | 还是说我得打电话给乔・米莱图 |
[1:20:37] | tell him that his bellboy made me late? | 告诉他有个侍者让我迟到了 |
[1:20:45] | I don’t really have gum. | 其实我没有口香糖 |
[1:20:48] | – The locker rooms are on the left. – Come on, pimp. | -更衣室在左手边 -来吧 老鸨 |
[1:21:04] | – Wait right here. – Where are you going? | -在这等我 -你去哪啊 |
[1:21:19] | Hey, do you have anything in a size eight? | 这有八码的衣服吗 |
[1:21:21] | What? Gross. No. | 什么 胖猪 没有 |
[1:21:31] | Oh, no. That’s for a monkey. | 不 这是给猴子穿的 |
[1:21:38] | Okay. | 就它了 |
[1:21:46] | Hey, I’m a man on the bottom. You into that? | 我是个男的 有兴趣吗 |
[1:21:48] | I’m sorry. I… oh, my god! | 不好意思 我 天呐 |
[1:21:50] | I know. I know. Shut up. It’s… | 我知道 我知道 闭眼 这是 |
[1:21:52] | You look awesome! | 你漂亮极了 |
[1:21:54] | Why is it so bright out here? | 这地方怎么这么亮 |
[1:21:56] | It’s supposed to be dark and seedy. | 不是应该又暗又脏吗 |
[1:21:58] | Give a 40-year-old stripper mom a break. | 给四十岁的脱衣舞娘个机会吗 |
[1:22:02] | Look at your boobs! | 看看你的胸 |
[1:22:04] | I had to put it on backwards and spin it. | 我不得不反着穿上然后再转过来 |
[1:22:06] | I think I lost a nipple. | 我觉得我把一个乳头挤掉了 |
[1:22:08] | No, you look great! | 不 你看起来棒极了 |
[1:22:10] | – For reals? – Yeah, for reals. | -你认真的 -认真的 |
[1:22:13] | It’s the only one long enough to cover my c-section scar. | 这是唯一一件能盖住我剖腹产疤痕的衣服 |
[1:22:16] | – I cannot stop looking at your boobs. – Come on, man. | -我控制不住去看你的胸 -拜托 |
[1:22:19] | – Okay, let’s go. – Okay. | -好的 走吧 -好的 |
[1:22:21] | I want you to buy that. | 你把这件买了吧 |
[1:22:32] | This is end of days kind of stuff. | 末日般的纸醉金迷啊 |
[1:22:53] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[1:23:00] | Honey, I don’t think I can do this. | 亲爱的 我不认为我能干这个 |
[1:23:02] | Yes, you can. Yes, you can. | 可以 你可以的 |
[1:23:03] | Honey, listen to me. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[1:23:05] | You are a beautiful, strong woman. | 你是一个漂亮又坚强的女人 |
[1:23:07] | You are the mother of my children. | 你是我孩子的妈妈 |
[1:23:09] | Now, I want you to go in there | 现在 我需要你到里面去 |
[1:23:11] | and pop that coochie. | 浪荡登场 |
[1:23:14] | – Pop the coochie. – Just pop it out. | -浪荡登场 -闪亮现身 |
[1:23:16] | – So we can go home. – Let’s go pop it. | -然后我们就可以回家了 -行动吧 |
[1:23:17] | – Come on. – For the kids. | -走吧 -一切为了孩子 |
[1:23:23] | I’m here for Crenshaw. | 我来见克伦肖 |
[1:23:26] | Look up, please. | 请向上看 |
[1:23:35] | Okay, head on in. | 好的 进去吧 |
[1:23:37] | – I’ll be waiting right here. – Okay. | -我在这里等你 -好的 |
[1:23:39] | No. The both of you. | 不 你们都要进去 |
[1:23:41] | He likes you, too. | 他也很喜欢你 |
[1:23:44] | Well, well, well. Somebody caught the pervert’s eye. | 哇 太棒了 有人被变态看上了 |
[1:23:47] | – No, no, no, no. I can’t do this. – Yeah, you can, | -不 不 我不行的 -你可以的 |
[1:23:49] | Because you are a beautiful and amazing man, | 因为你不仅性感优秀 |
[1:23:52] | And the father of my children, | 还是孩子们的父亲 |
[1:23:53] | And you are gonna get in there and work that pole like a runaway. | 你要勇敢地进去围着钢管好好耍一耍 |
[1:23:56] | I don’t… oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 我不行… 噢 天啊 噢 上帝啊 |
[1:24:07] | There he is, over there in the sunglasses. | 他在那 戴墨镜的那个 |
[1:24:12] | He has his broom with him. | 他居然还随身带着扫把 |
[1:24:15] | Oh, that’s gross. Why does he need that? | 真恶心 为什么他带着那个 |
[1:24:18] | Probably a lot of messes he makes in here. | 也许他把这弄得太淫乱了 |
[1:24:20] | Needs a mop to clean up all the splooge in this place. | 可以把射的到处都是的精液搽干净 |
[1:24:23] | – Phil! Ew! -I’m sorry. Sorry, sorry. | -Phil 好恶心 -对不起 我错了 |
[1:24:27] | – Can I help you? – Yeah, we’re here to see Crenshaw. | -需要帮忙嘛 -我们是来找克伦肖的 |
[1:24:30] | No one gets close to Crenshaw unless he picks you. | 没人能靠近克伦肖 除非他叫你们过去 |
[1:24:33] | Picks us, yes, picks us for waht? | 选我们吧 有什么条件 |
[1:24:35] | Carlton, move aside. | 卡尔顿 一边去 |
[1:24:37] | Move aside. | 让开 |
[1:24:40] | I like your look, honey. Very wild west saloon chick. | 我喜欢你的样子 很像西部酒吧的妓女 |
[1:24:45] | Minus the syphilis. | 我可没梅毒 |
[1:24:48] | You got a mouth on you. I like that. I like that. | 你很会讲话 我喜欢 很喜欢 |
[1:24:52] | And you brought your androgynous friend. | 把你那雌雄同体的朋友带来了吗 |
[1:24:54] | Oh! oh! oh! is it a man or a woman? | 那是男人还是女人 |
[1:24:57] | I don’t know! I don’t know! | 我不知道 真不知道 |
[1:25:00] | It’s very sexy. | 太性感了 |
[1:25:02] | I am going to keep you guessing. | 我要继续保持神秘 |
[1:25:07] | Why don’t you two show me what you got? | 为什么不给我秀秀你的本事 |
[1:25:09] | I think he wants us to have sex in front of him. | 我猜他想让我们做爱给他看 |
[1:25:11] | If we have to do it, | 如果我们必须得做 |
[1:25:12] | – We’ll do the fast version. – Oh, god. | -那就得来个快速版的 -不是吧 |
[1:25:14] | Come on, | 来吧 |
[1:25:15] | if you’re gonna spend time with me, you have to earn it. | 如果你们想与我共度时光 那得争取 |
[1:25:18] | So get on up there. | 你们上去吧 |
[1:25:20] | Ladies, please, please. Move to the side. Thank you. | 女士 麻烦 请到一边去 谢谢 |
[1:25:24] | You know what? We’re not actually some… | 你知道吗 我们真的没有一些… |
[1:25:26] | Hey… okay. | 好吧 |
[1:25:27] | We’re not into dancing so much. We would rather just talk to you | 我们并不是来跳舞的 我们只是想跟你谈谈 |
[1:25:31] | – While remaining relatively still. – Yeah. | -除此以外别的还是一样 -是的 |
[1:25:32] | Just wanna, like, talk to you. | 只是想跟你谈一下 |
[1:25:34] | I don’t come here to talk. You either leave or you start dancing. | 我不是来这谈话的 要么走要么现在跳舞 |
[1:25:37] | Now, one or the other. What’s it gonna be? | 现在选 哪一个 到底怎样 |
[1:25:46] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[1:26:08] | What? | 什么跟什么 |
[1:26:15] | I’m not feeling whatever they’re doing. | 我根本不知道他们在干嘛 |
[1:26:17] | Carlton, please, escort these two out, please. | 卡尔顿麻烦 快请他们马上停下来 |
[1:26:19] | – No, no, no. No! no, no, no. Okay… – Come on. | -不 不 不 不 这样吧… – 下来吧 |
[1:26:22] | All right. We were just getting warmed up. | 好吧 我们刚刚只是热身而已 |
[1:26:23] | Yeah. -just getting your juices flowing. | 对啊 – 好戏在后头 |
[1:26:25] | Now we’re really gonna make it happen. | 现在真的要开始了 |
[1:26:27] | – Oh, yeah! – Here we go. | – 噢 耶 – 准备了 |
[1:26:28] | – Now it is on! – It is totally on! | -现在开始了 – 真的开始了 |
[1:26:31] | – Whoo! – It is getting dank and musky. | – 哇喔 -越来越湿了 |
[1:26:50] | Oh, my god. Where is he taking her? | 我的天啊 从哪里把她找来的 |
[1:26:57] | Round and round we go, where she stops, nobody knows. | 一圈又一圈 没人知道她什么时候停 |
[1:27:11] | Yeah, okay. | 太棒了 |
[1:27:27] | Yeah, yeah, there we go. | 好 好 就是这样 |
[1:27:38] | Phil, don’t you barf on me. Don’t barf. | 菲尔你不会向我吐吧 别吐 |
[1:27:42] | What are they doing now? | 他们在干嘛 |
[1:27:48] | Sex robots! | 性爱机器人 |
[1:27:59] | I wanna do that. | 我要那样干 |
[1:28:08] | You two, come over here. | 你们俩过来 |
[1:28:19] | We have something that you want. | 我们有你想要的东西 |
[1:28:21] | Oh, I know you do. How much for a night? | 我知道你们的厉害了 一晚多少钱 |
[1:28:25] | $1 00,000. | 十万 |
[1:28:27] | Huh? That’s a little steep, isn’t it? | 啥 这有点太贵了吧 |
[1:28:29] | I don’t know any woman that’s worth that kind of money. | 我不知道有哪个女人能值这个价钱 |
[1:28:32] | How about one with a flash drive? | 要是那女人带着U盘呢 |
[1:28:35] | How’re you doing? We’re the Tripplehorns. | 你好吗 我们就是三角号 |
[1:28:42] | Oh, you guys keep showing up! | 你们老是出现 |
[1:28:46] | Why don’t we take a walk and | 为什么不出去走走 |
[1:28:48] | talk about things privately? | 我们好私下谈谈这件事 |
[1:28:52] | This could have been so good. | 再好不过了 |
[1:29:04] | This is part of the plan, right? | 这也在你的计划之中 |
[1:29:06] | I got to go back in the subway for a refresher. | 我需要回到地铁好好理清头绪 |
[1:29:08] | Move. | 走 |
[1:29:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:29:12] | Let’s make this simple, okay? You give me the flash drive, | 让大家都简单点 要么你把U盘给我 |
[1:29:15] | Or Collins is going to break both your wife’s arms. | 要么柯林斯把你老婆的手打断 |
[1:29:18] | I put the flash drive someplace no one is ever going to find it. | 我把U盘放在了一个没人能找到的地方 |
[1:29:21] | But if our associate, Mr. Holbrooke grant, | 要是我们的伙伴 霍尔布鲁克・格兰特先生 |
[1:29:23] | Doesn’t hear from us every hour on the hour until we’re safe, | 如果在每小时内确定不了我们是安全的话 |
[1:29:27] | Then he will release the contents of that drive. | 他就会把里面的内容公布出去 |
[1:29:31] | He’s the ex-military guy we questioned tonight. | 就是今晚我们怀疑的那个前军方的家伙 |
[1:29:34] | Holbrooke’s for real. | 霍尔布鲁克真的干的出 |
[1:29:37] | What the hell is going on up here? | 你们上来他妈的干嘛 |
[1:29:39] | Excuse me, sir, we’re trying to do a rooftop thing. | 先生 抱歉 我们只想在屋顶聊聊 |
[1:29:42] | – Could you just give us a minute? – Frank? | -能给我一分钟时间吗 -弗兰克 |
[1:29:43] | No! I can’t give you a minute. This is my rooftop, toots! | 不 一分钟都不行 这可是我的屋顶 |
[1:29:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:29:49] | It’s okay, claire. We were expecting him. | 没事的 克莱尔 我们正想他来 |
[1:29:51] | What? Oh, my god! I am so lost. | 啥 我的天啊 我完全乱了 |
[1:29:52] | They were just about to leave, Joe. | 乔 他们马上就走了 |
[1:29:55] | You know, they got a guy on the outside that has the flash drive. | U盘在他们外面的一个同伴手里 |
[1:29:57] | Yeah, the flash drive. There’s no play here. | 没错 就是那个U盘 我没有开玩笑 |
[1:29:59] | You’ve seen the flash drive? | 你看过那个U盘了 |
[1:30:00] | Oh, don’t worry, though. | 没关系的 |
[1:30:01] | We won’t say a word about the pictures. | 关于那些照片我们一个字都不会说出去 |
[1:30:04] | Just shut your mouth. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[1:30:06] | – What pictures? – Nothing. | -什么照片 -没有 |
[1:30:07] | – He doesn’t know? – Know what? | -他不知道吗 -知道什么 |
[1:30:09] | Oh, wow! I kind of pulled a boner here. Sorry. | 抱歉 看来我多嘴了 真愚蠢 |
[1:30:14] | But I get it. I totally know why you’d | 我懂了 我完全明白为什么 |
[1:30:16] | have pornographic pictures of the DA. | 你要留着检察官的艳照 |
[1:30:17] | Have them in your back pocket for a rainy day. | 留条后路以防不时只需 |
[1:30:20] | Never know when they’re gonna come in handy! | 世事难料 迟早会有用的 |
[1:30:21] | – Just zip it, skippy! – You zip your vagina. | -婊子 闭嘴 -闭上你的逼逼吧 |
[1:30:27] | No. No, it’s okay! | 不 不是的 |
[1:30:28] | When he says “vagina,” he means your face. | 他其实指的是你的脸 |
[1:30:30] | You said that what was on that drive | 你说那U盘里是 |
[1:30:32] | Were the city contracts that I flowed your way. | 我泄露给你的城市方案 |
[1:30:34] | All this time, I’ve been keeping the cops off your ass, | 一直以来 我都让警察不要缠着你 |
[1:30:38] | And you’re stashing dirty pictures of me? | 你居然藏起我的艳照 |
[1:30:40] | Really dirty, gross pictures. | 非常淫荡 低俗的照片 |
[1:30:42] | You’d be in jail if it wasn’t for me. | 要不是我 你早去坐牢了 |
[1:30:44] | So watch your tone, Mr. District attorney! | 注意你的语气 检察官先生 |
[1:30:47] | Looks like you guys have some things to resolve, | 看来你们有问题需要解决 |
[1:30:48] | So my wife and I will bid you adieu. | 那我跟我老婆先走了 |
[1:30:50] | No, no, no, no, no. No one’s moving, | 不 不许动 谁都不能走 |
[1:30:52] | Because it’d be a lot easier if someone ended up dying now! | 因为有人死的话 事情就简单的多了 |
[1:30:55] | How about you? | 你想怎样 |
[1:30:57] | Oh, god, he turned the gun sideways, Phil. | 天啊 菲尔 他把枪转过去了 |
[1:30:59] | It’s a kill shot! | 这会要人命的 |
[1:31:00] | I will destroy you, boy. | 小子 我会干掉你的 |
[1:31:02] | – Come on, cop! – Bring it closer. | -来啊 臭警察 -靠近点 |
[1:31:04] | – Put it down! – It’s gonna be okay. | -放下枪 -没事的 放心 |
[1:31:06] | No, it’s not! This is so not okay! | 不 一点都不好 简直太糟了 |
[1:31:08] | This is a bad plan, Phil! this is a bad plan! | Phil 这个计划烂透了 糟糕的计划 |
[1:31:11] | – Take the shot. – Shoot me, I will shoot you back. | -开枪啊 -有种射我 我射死你 |
[1:31:13] | Put it down! | 放下枪 |
[1:31:16] | Everybody’s hopped up! | 大家都疯了 |
[1:31:17] | – Look at me! – They’re all shooting everybody! | -看着我 -他们会对所有人开枪的 |
[1:31:19] | Claire, look at me. Look at me! | 克莱尔 看着我 |
[1:31:23] | I got this. | 我有办法 |
[1:31:25] | I have got this! | 我有这个 |
[1:31:33] | – Count to three. – What? | -数三声 -什么 |
[1:31:35] | Just count them down. | 倒数三声就好 |
[1:31:36] | No, that doesn’t work with grownups. | 不 这招对大人没用的 |
[1:31:38] | That doesn’t work with people with guns. | 对这些拿枪的疯子没用的 |
[1:31:40] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:31:47] | All right! I have had enough! | 够了 我已经受够了 |
[1:31:50] | My kids are gonna have me up in 90 minutes, | 我的孩子要在90分钟内见到我 |
[1:31:53] | so this shit ends now! | 这一切都结束了 |
[1:31:55] | I’m gonna count to three, and every one of you boys | 我会数三声 所有的人 |
[1:31:58] | Is gonna put down your guns. | 都把枪放下 |
[1:32:00] | Is she serious? | 她讲真的吗 |
[1:32:02] | – One! – I think she’s serious. | -一 -她应该是认真的 |
[1:32:03] | – Two! – She’s kidding, right? | -二 -她在开玩笑吧 |
[1:32:08] | Three! | 三 |
[1:32:11] | This is the NYPD! | 我们是纽约警察 |
[1:32:13] | Drop your weapons and put your hands in the air. | 放下你们的武器 举起双手 |
[1:32:17] | Put them on the ground! | 武器放地上 |
[1:32:19] | Put them on the ground! | 放下武器 |
[1:32:23] | Drop your weapons and put your hands in the air! | 放下你们的武器 举起双手 |
[1:32:26] | – I’m a cop! – Not anymore, you’re not! | -我是警察 -不再是了 你不是了 |
[1:32:28] | Counting them down, works every time. | 数到三 这招最有用 |
[1:32:31] | Told you I could surprise you. | 我说过会让你惊喜的 |
[1:32:34] | Fosters! | 福斯特 |
[1:32:36] | Keep your mouth shut! | 闭上你的嘴 |
[1:32:38] | Good to see you again, detective. | 探长 很高兴再次见到你 |
[1:32:39] | You, too, Mr. Foster. | 我也是 Fosters先生 |
[1:32:41] | This was part of the plan? | 这也是你的计划 |
[1:32:42] | A helicopter and a swat team are part of the plan? | 直升机和霹雳小队都在你的预料之中 |
[1:32:46] | He had your friend Holbrooke call me. | 他已经让霍尔布鲁克打电话给我们 |
[1:32:48] | Said to be here at 5:30. | 让我们五点半到这里 |
[1:32:49] | – You have something for me? – Yes. Yes, I do. | -你有东西要给我 -有的 我有 |
[1:32:52] | I think there is enough evidence on this wire | 我想这里面的证据足够 |
[1:32:55] | To put those two away for quite some time. | 让他们安静好一段时间了 |
[1:32:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:04] | Mr. Miletto. Mr. District Attorney. | 米莱图先生 检查官先生 |
[1:33:07] | You two are under arrest for obstruction | 你们两个由于阻碍司法公正 |
[1:33:10] | of justice, racketeering, conspiracy, | 诈骗以及密谋被捕了 |
[1:33:12] | I’m pretty sure prostitution, | 至于关于卖淫和别的好事的证据 |
[1:33:14] | And a few other goodies I’m sure I’ll find on this. | 我可以在这里面找到 |
[1:33:18] | Get them out of here. | 把他们带走 |
[1:33:24] | You don’t wanna be doing this. I’ll put you in a box. | 你肯定不敢这样的 我会让你难看的 |
[1:33:26] | Thank you so much for all of your help. Dispose of this trash. | 感谢你们的帮忙 把这些废物处理掉 |
[1:33:36] | So, you two need a ride? | 要我送你们一程吗 |
[1:33:38] | Oh, yes, please. Our kids must be freaking out. | 太好不过了 我们的孩子一定吓坏了 |
[1:33:41] | No, no. | 没事的 |
[1:33:41] | We sent a squad car out there an hour ago. | 一个小时前我们就派了一辆巡逻车过去了 |
[1:33:43] | – They’re fast asleep at the sitter’s. -Oh, thank god. | -他们在保姆那里睡的很好 -谢天谢地 |
[1:33:47] | What’s your story? | 那你的故事是 |
[1:33:54] | Just a boring married couple from New Jersey. | 仅仅是一对从新泽西来的无聊夫妻 |
[1:34:01] | So how about that ride? | 那还要我送你们吗 |
[1:34:03] | Actually, I promised my wife dinner in the city. | 其实我答应了妻子要跟她在城里晚餐 |
[1:34:08] | Okay, no stealing reservations this time. | 好吧 这次别再偷别人的预定了 |
[1:34:12] | Behave. | 注意哦 |
[1:34:14] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢了 -谢谢你 |
[1:34:32] | I am not sure, but I think this is the | 我不肯定 不过我觉得 |
[1:34:34] | best pancake I’ve ever had in my life. | 这是我这辈子吃过最好的烙饼了 |
[1:34:38] | I know that I’m, like, really bad at this stuff, | 我知道 我不是很会做这些 |
[1:34:41] | But how did you even begin to come up with that whole plan? | 你是怎么想到那个计划的 |
[1:34:44] | Mmm. Well, it was like that | 其实跟我在读书俱乐部 |
[1:34:46] | book from book club. | 读过的一本书很像 |
[1:34:48] | Nasrin baits her brother and her | 娜丝琳引诱她的哥哥和继父 |
[1:34:49] | stepfather into fighting each other | 彼此争斗 |
[1:34:51] | So that she can flee the town, go out in the desert | 以至于她可以逃离市镇 |
[1:34:54] | And menstruate in peace. | 平安地到沙漠度过经期 |
[1:34:59] | – What? – You read it. | -怎么了 -你读了 |
[1:35:01] | – You read the book. – Of course. | -你读了那本书 -当然 |
[1:35:04] | – Yeah. I read all of them. -why? | -我全读完了 -为什么 |
[1:35:07] | ‘Cause it matters to you. | 因为那对你很重要 |
[1:35:11] | I only read the first 30 pages and the last page. | 我只读了前三十页和最后一页 |
[1:35:14] | ‘Cause who has time to read? I don’t… | 谁有时间去读 反正我没有… |
[1:35:17] | I don’t like those books. I don’t like them. | 我不爱那些书 我不喜欢 |
[1:35:28] | What? Do I have something? | 怎么了 我脸上有东西吗 |
[1:35:32] | No. | 没有 |
[1:35:40] | I’d do it again, you know. | 我还是照样会做 你知道的 |
[1:35:42] | What, tonight? No. It was very dangerous. | 什么 今晚吗 别 太危险了 |
[1:35:45] | No, not tonight. Us. | 不 是不是今晚 是我们 |
[1:35:48] | You, me, the kids, all of it. | 你 我 孩子 全部人 |
[1:35:51] | I’d do it again. | 我乐意再这么做 |
[1:35:57] | I’d choose you every time. | 无论再来多少次 我都会选你 |
[1:36:35] | Your love, | 你的爱 |
[1:36:38] | lifting me higher than I’ve ever been lifted before | 让我感到前所未有的振奋与鼓舞 |
[1:36:45] | So keep it up | 继续下去 |
[1:36:47] | Quench my desire | 扑灭我的欲望 |
[1:36:50] | And I’ll be at your side forever more | 我会永远陪在你身边 |
[1:36:55] | You know your love | 你知道你的爱 |
[1:36:56] | Your love keeps lifting me | 一直鼓舞着我 |
[1:36:58] | Keep on lifting | 一直鼓舞着我 |
[1:36:59] | Love keeps lifting me | 爱一直鼓舞着我 |
[1:37:00] | Higher | 让我上升 |
[1:37:01] | Lifting me… | 鼓舞着我 |
[1:37:02] | And action! | 开镜了 |
[1:37:04] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:37:07] | Big mistake. This is all a big mistake. | 是个误会 是个大大的误会 |
[1:37:09] | Two… | 你们俩… |
[1:37:14] | Take that back. | 再来一遍吧 |
[1:37:16] | Don’t call me a bitch, whore. | 别叫我婊子 你个贱人 |
[1:37:19] | You’re telling me… | 你是说… |
[1:37:21] | Have you not heard a word I said, whore? | 你听不到我说的话吗 婊子 |
[1:37:27] | I keep calling him a whore. | 我还是坚持叫他婊子 |
[1:37:30] | Just a minute. I’m having the sex. | 稍等下 我在做爱 |
[1:37:33] | And action! | 开镜 |
[1:37:37] | Just a minute. I’m having the sex. | 等一下 我在做爱 |
[1:37:39] | One more. – Just a minute… | 再一次 -等一下 |
[1:37:56] | – Zip it, skippy. – Zip your vagina. | -闭嘴 妓女 -闭上你的阴道 |
[1:38:00] | No, it’s okay. When he says “vagina,” he means your face. | 没事的 他其实指的是脸 |
[1:38:08] | Again. | 再来 |
[1:38:10] | You are the father of at least one of my children, | 你至少是一个孩子的父亲了 |
[1:38:12] | And you are going to get in there | 你要走进去 |
[1:38:14] | and work that pole till it’s a nub. | 把那根钢管从头刷到尾 |
[1:38:16] | And get in there and butter that pole. | 进去给钢管抹油 |
[1:38:18] | Work that pole like a russian immigrant. | 像个俄国婊子那样跳钢管舞 |
[1:38:22] | That’s amazing, Jeremy. | 太棒了 Jeremy |
[1:38:23] | “i have to go home now and watch the internet.” | 我现在要回家上网 |
[1:38:25] | “i need to go home now and wash my arms.” | 我现在要回家洗手 |
[1:38:28] | “i’m gonna go home now and bleach my mustache.” | 我现在要回家刮胡子 |
[1:38:31] | “That’s amazing, Jeremy,” | 太棒了 杰里米 |
[1:38:33] | “but I’m gonna go home now and | 可我要回家拿手镜 |
[1:38:35] | look at my vagina with a hand mirror.” | 检查一下阴道 |
[1:39:02] | Hello. Hello, good evening. | 你好 晚上好 |
[1:39:04] | I don’t know if you remember us, | 我不知道你是否记得我们 |
[1:39:06] | But we were here earlier, eating with our good friend Sam-I-am. | 之前和我们的好朋友山姆在这里吃饭的 |
[1:39:11] | Bonsoir, we were in here earlier, | 我们之前在这里和 |
[1:39:14] | Eating with our good friend Sam-I-am. | 山姆一起吃的晚餐 |
[1:39:19] | You mean Will.I.Am? | 你说的是威廉姆・亚当斯吧 |
[1:39:20] | Is that what you call him? | 你是这样称呼他的吗 |
[1:39:23] | Did you hear how she pronounced his name? | 你听到她怎么读他的名字了吗 |
[1:39:25] | It’s ridiculous! | 太可笑了 |
[1:39:27] | Oh, is that what you call him? No… | 你就是这样叫他的吗… |
[1:39:32] | Did you hear how she pronounced his name? | 你听到她怎么叫他的名字了吗 |
[1:39:34] | – Terrible. Terrible. Ah. – How pedestrian. | -太恶劣了 -太单调了 |
[1:39:36] | We were here earlier with William. | 之前我们和威廉姆・亚当斯一起来过的 |
[1:39:37] | He thinks he left his phone. | 他好像漏了他的电话 |
[1:39:39] | So we were just going to go and have a check for his phone. | 我们想进去看看他的手机在不在这里 |
[1:39:41] | Yes, he left his telly on the table. | 他把电视漏在桌子上了 |
[1:39:47] | His telephone… | 他的电话… |
[1:39:49] | We are looking for his phone for him. | 我们帮他找手机 |
[1:39:52] | We think that he might have left it… | 我们想应该是遗漏在这里了 |
[1:39:54] | We need to look for the phone. | 我们要找一找电话 |
[1:39:55] | -…at the table. -He needs to go | -应该在桌子附近 -他要进去 |
[1:39:57] | – And look for the phone, please. | -找找手机 |
[1:40:00] | Well, see you later. Goodbye. | 再会了 拜拜 |
[1:40:03] | That’s it! cut! | 就这样了 停 |