英文名称:David Blaine The Magic Way
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What was your card? | 你刚刚想的是哪张牌 |
[00:06] | ‐ 3 of spades. ‐ Turn over the top card. | -黑桃3 -翻开最上面的那张牌 |
[00:12] | Holy… | 我的天 |
[00:13] | When you’re quarantined, | 当你被隔离的时候 |
[00:14] | you have to try to come up with new ways to do magic. | 就得想点儿新路子来表演魔术了 |
[00:19] | ‐ That’s… ‐ What?! | -那也太 -怎么可能 |
[00:23] | This is my first time doing FaceTime magic | 这是我第一次用视频聊天表演魔术 |
[00:26] | while social distancing while I can’t see your faces. | 不仅被隔离 还看不到你们的脸 |
[00:30] | A whole new level of magic. | 简直打破了魔术的新层次啊 |
[00:32] | Hello. That’s so cute. | 你好 他太可爱了 |
[00:34] | Watch what happens to the ace of spades. Look. | 看着这个黑桃A会发生什么 看 |
[00:37] | Oh, my… No, no, no. | 我天 不不不 |
[00:39] | ‐ That’s crazy! ‐ No, no! | -这太疯狂了 -不不 |
[00:42] | Guys, do you want me to teach you a magic trick? | 伙计们 想让我教你们一个魔术吗 |
[00:45] | Yeah. | 好呀 |
[00:46] | You pinch the top of your ear, | 你拧住你耳朵上边这里 |
[00:48] | and then it looks like you’re pulling a hole through it. | 看上去就像你在上面穿了一个眼 |
[00:51] | Yeah, that’s good. You learned that quick. | 对 做的很好 你学的很快 |
[00:53] | Think of somebody important to you, | 在脑海中想一个对你来说很重要 |
[00:55] | but somebody simple that you would know first and last name. | 但他的名字又很简单 你记得住的人 |
[00:58] | ‐ Okay. ‐ Okay. Now you’re gonna | -好的 -好了 现在你要 |
[00:59] | you’re gonna spell their first and last name | 你要一边拼出他的名字 |
[01:02] | facedown into a pile on the table. | 一边把牌朝下放在桌面上 |
[01:04] | O a n n e …O‐a‐n‐n‐e. | |
[01:09] | R‐e‐i‐d. Okay. | R e i d 好了 |
[01:13] | Lift up the big pile that you’re holding. | 抬起你拿着的那些牌 |
[01:17] | Say your card out loud that you thought of. | 把你想的那张牌说出来 |
[01:19] | 9 of clubs. | 梅花9 |
[01:21] | Look what card you just spelled to. | 看看你刚刚是对着哪张卡念出的咒语 |
[01:25] | Nah. | 不会吧 |
[01:41] | Open it up. | 打开来 |
[01:44] | – Reach into your back pocket. – Oh my God. | -摸摸你的后口袋 -我的天呐 |
[01:48] | Gee, how did you do that? | 天呐 你怎么做到的 |
[01:49] | Yo! No! | 不 |
[01:55] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[01:56] | Jack of clubs. | 梅花J |
[01:58] | Wow! | 天 |
[01:59] | That was mind‐boggling. It’s mind‐boggling. | 这太让人惊讶了 太让人惊讶了 |
[02:06] | Look it! | 看啊 |
[02:10] | Hold on, hold on. Let’s do it again. | 等一下 等一下 我们重新来过 |
[02:23] | Yeah! | 天呐 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:564个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:42个,六级词汇:19个,GRE词汇:19个,托福词汇:24个,考研词汇:41个,专四词汇:29个,专八词汇:4个, 所有生词标注共:81个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:33] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[02:35] | ‐ Oh, my God! ‐ Sorcery! | -我的天呐 -巫术 |
[02:50] | Cool. | 牛逼 |
[03:19] | How you doing, man? | 你好啊 伙计 |
[03:21] | What’s up, bro? | 近来可好啊 |
[03:22] | 嘻哈音乐人 德瑞博士 | |
[03:22] | Dre, think of any card in the deck | 德瑞 在牌堆里随便想一张牌 |
[03:24] | that you want, but make it a card that’s important to you. | 但要确保它对你来意义非凡 |
[03:27] | I got it. | 有了 |
[03:28] | See your card right here, Dre. Okay. Right here. | 看着你的牌 这儿 德雷 看这儿 |
[03:37] | How? How? | 怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[03:39] | Yo, who the f**k are you, man? | 伙计 你是个什么鬼东西 |
[03:43] | So take one out that you like… | 那么 挑一张你喜欢的 |
[03:46] | and make sure it’s not signed. | 确认下它上面没有签名 |
[03:52] | Yeah. Good. And I won’t look. | 好 好 我不会去看的 |
[03:55] | Let everybody … Do you want to change it, | 我们让大家 或者说你想换一张 |
[03:56] | or you like that one? | 还是就要那张 |
[03:58] | I won’t look if you sign it. | 你现在要签名的话我回避一下 |
[03:59] | You all see it? Everybody saw it? | 你们都看到牌了吗 大家都看到了吗 |
[04:02] | – You all saw it? ‐ They didn’t see it. | -你们都看到了吗 -他们没看到 |
[04:04] | Okay. It doesn’t matter. | 好 这也没什么关系 |
[04:06] | – And you signed it as well? ‐ No, he didn’t sign it yet. | -你签完名了吗 -不 还没签呢 |
[04:08] | Okay. Sign it. Yeah, yeah, sign it. | 好 把名签上 对 对 签上名 |
[04:19] | And to make sure I don’t cheat… | 并且为了确保我作不了弊 |
[04:21] | just everybody watch. | 大家看着 |
[04:23] | Now… No, but hold on. | 现在 不 你们等一下 |
[04:25] | To make sure I don’t cheat | 为了确保我作不了弊 |
[04:27] | No, but look, to make sure I don’t cheat, | 等一下 为了确保我作不了弊 |
[04:29] | can you hold my right wrist with your left hand? | 你能用左手抓住我的右手腕吗 |
[04:32] | And, LeBron, can you hold my left wrist with your right hand? | 勒布朗 能用右手抓住我的左手腕吗 |
[04:35] | This is so I cannot do sleight of hand. | 这样我就不能用障眼法了 |
[04:37] | – Fair? ‐ Fair. | -好吗 -好 |
[04:38] | You’ll give me mobility, but just don’t let go. | 你们可以给我点活动空间 但是别松手 |
[04:41] | It’s like I have handcuffs on. All right. | 就像我戴着手铐一样 好了 |
[04:43] | I’ll take the card. I won’t look at it. | 我要把牌拿走 但我不会去看 |
[04:44] | – This is your card, yes? Yes? ‐ Yeah. | -这是你抽的牌 对吗 对吗 -对 |
[04:47] | So, look, I put it… Let’s estimate. | 好了 看 我把它放到 我们测一下 |
[04:50] | I put it… Give or take. Right? | 我把它放到 差不多这里 对吧 |
[04:51] | – Several cards ‐ Yeah. About middle, right. | -隔了几张牌 -对 大概中间 对吗 |
[04:54] | Maybe higher than the middle. | 可能比中间的位置要高一点 |
[04:56] | Yeah. About higher than the middle. | 对 大概比中间的位置高一点 |
[04:57] | What was the suit of your card? | 你那张牌是哪一种花色 |
[04:59] | – You can tell me that. ‐ Hearts. | -你可以告诉我了 -红桃 |
[05:01] | It was hearts. | 它是红桃 |
[05:02] | So there’s clubs, spades, or diamonds. | 所以 还有梅花 黑桃 以及方块 |
[05:04] | Name a suit to eliminate. | 你想去掉哪一种花色 |
[05:06] | Clubs. | 梅花 |
[05:07] | Clubs? | 梅花 |
[05:09] | Hearts, clubs. | 红桃 梅花 |
[05:11] | That leaves spades or diamonds. | 那就剩下了黑桃和方块 |
[05:13] | Which do you want? It’s up to you. | 你想要哪类花色 你来决定 |
[05:15] | What do I want to eliminate? | 我想清除哪一类吗 |
[05:16] | ‐ Which one? It’s up to you. ‐ Spades. | -哪一种 你决定 -黑桃 |
[05:18] | ‐ You’re sure? ‐ Yeah. | -你确定吗 -对 |
[05:21] | My hands are held. | 我的手是被抓住的 |
[05:22] | If I squeeze the deck, look, | 那么我捏一下牌 看 |
[05:24] | first I get rid of the clubs, then I get rid of the hearts. | 首先我去掉梅花 再去掉红桃 |
[05:28] | – Then I get rid of the spades. – Why… | -然后去掉黑桃 -什么 |
[05:31] | See, the whole deck disappears except for the diamonds… | 看 整幅牌就只剩下方块了 |
[05:36] | and of course, and of course, the card that you signed… | 当然 还有你签了名的这张牌 |
[05:39] | You were holding his damn hands, brah. | 哥们儿 你刚刚是不是没抓牢他的手啊 |
[05:41] | Man, you seen the deck get smaller and smaller. | 拜托 你也看到了那副牌在一点点变少啊 |
[05:43] | How did you get rid of those cards? | 你怎么把牌变没的 |
[05:44] | There’s nothing. You can ch‐‐ Here. | 这里没有东西 你可以检查一下 来 |
[05:45] | The deck is gone. | 这副牌消失了 |
[05:47] | Take one out, but don’t look at it. | 抽一张牌 但不要看它 |
[05:48] | You take one. Don’t look at it. Don’t look at it. | 你来抽一张 不要去看它 别看它 |
[05:51] | Take one out, don’t look at it. Go ahead. Don’t look at it. | 抽一张牌 别看它 来 不要看它 |
[05:51] | 斯蒂芬·库里 NBA球员 | |
[05:54] | Take one but don’t look at it. Grab one. Don’t look at it. | 抽张牌别看它 来拿一张 不要去看 |
[05:54] | 吉米·巴特勒 NBA球员 | |
[05:56] | Good. Don’t look at it. | 好 不要去看它 |
[05:57] | No. Hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it. | 不 拿着 拿着 拿着 拿着 |
[05:59] | So obviously, what we’re gonna do is I use an invisible die. | 那么 显然 我们要用一个隐形骰子 |
[06:04] | An invisible die. That’s yours. Take it. | 一个隐形骰子 来 给你 拿着 |
[06:06] | 单口喜剧演员 戴夫·查佩尔 | |
[06:06] | So roll it right here. | 你把它掷在这里 |
[06:08] | Good. And everybody… No, but everybody’s gonna have | 好 然后所有人 不 我是说每个人 |
[06:12] | a different number on that die. | 都会掷出一个自己的数字 |
[06:13] | For example, between 1 and 6 ‐‐ | 比方说 在1到6之间 |
[06:14] | What did you… what did you see? | 你看到 你看到了什么 |
[06:14] | 说唱歌手 德雷克 | |
[06:16] | ‐ Man. ‐ No. What did you see? | -伙计 -不 你看到了什么 |
[06:18] | Between 1 and 6. | 在1到6之间 |
[06:19] | ‐ I saw a 4. ‐ A 4. | -我看到了个4 -一个4 |
[06:20] | Which one of those cards do you want? | 你想要这里面哪张牌 |
[06:22] | Which one of those cards you want? | 你想要这里面哪张牌 |
[06:23] | They all took cards. Which one? You want that one? | 他们都抽了牌 哪一张 你想要那张 |
[06:26] | If you’re not sure, you can change. | 如果你不确定 你可以改 |
[06:27] | You want that one? Can you turn it over, let me see it? | 你想要那张 能翻过来让我看看吗 |
[06:30] | What did you roll? | 你掷出了多少 |
[06:33] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[06:34] | I cheated. Yeah, because look. Show us what you got. | 我作弊了 是的 你瞧 看看你的牌 |
[06:37] | Turn it. | 翻过来 |
[06:38] | See? Oh, wait. Turn it over. Turn it over. | 看到了吗 等等 翻过来 翻过来 |
[06:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[06:41] | Turn it over. Turn it over. | 翻过来 翻过来 |
[06:42] | ‐ Oh, my God. ‐ Turn it over. See? | -我的天 -翻过来 看到了吗 |
[06:45] | Everybody’s gonna have a different number. | 每个人都会有一个不同的数字 |
[06:48] | You understand? | 你理解吗 |
[06:49] | Everybody’s gonna have a different number. | 每个人都会有一个不同的数字 |
[06:50] | So look. Here. You know what? Roll it right here. | 所以你看 这里 来 把骰子掷在这 |
[06:52] | Roll it right on top. | 就掷在这上面 |
[06:53] | Right on top of the cards, right there. | 就掷到牌上面 就这里 |
[06:55] | Everybody’s got a different number. | 每个人都会有一个不同的数字 |
[06:57] | Okay. What’d you roll, a two? | 好了 你掷出了多少 一个2 |
[06:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:59] | And you stopped… What did you roll? | 然后你停下来了 你掷出了多少 |
[07:01] | I rolled a two. | 我掷出了一个2 |
[07:02] | So you both rolled twos? | 所以你们都掷出了2 |
[07:04] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ Hold on. So wait. | -对 -等一下 等一下 |
[07:06] | Which one of the 4s do you want? | 这堆牌里 你要哪张4 |
[07:09] | I want this one. | 我要这张 |
[07:11] | Chappelle, let me see what it is. | 查佩尔 让我看看它是什么 |
[07:12] | Turn it. | 翻过来 |
[07:14] | It’s gonna be a f**king 2. | 它肯定他妈的是个2 |
[07:15] | If it’s a 2, I’m going home. I’ll tell you right up. | 如果它是2 我就回家了 我马上就走 |
[07:17] | Let me see, Chappelle. | 让我看看 查佩尔 |
[07:19] | I’m saying. | 我就说吧 |
[07:21] | No, wait. No, no, no, wait. | 不 等等 不 不 不 等等 |
[07:23] | No, no, no. Hold on. Hold on. | 不不不 等下 等下 |
[07:24] | Wait, no, no. But listen. I‐I cheated. I cheated. | 等下 听我说 我作弊了 我作弊了 |
[07:28] | I’m going home | 我要回家了 |
[07:28] | I knew that the invisible die | 我知道 那个隐形骰子 |
[07:30] | was only going to roll the four and then the two. | 会掷出4 然后是2 |
[07:32] | Turn over the other ones. Turn ’em. Go ahead. | 把其它牌也翻过来 来 都翻过来 |
[07:38] | I mean, come on, David! | 真的是 拜托 大卫 |
[07:43] | It’s not even like… | 又不是说 |
[07:44] | This is why the blacks hate magic. | 这就是为什么黑人讨厌魔术 |
[07:54] | The mouth is completely empty. There’s nothing there. | 他的嘴里完全是空的 没有任何东西 |
[08:01] | Oh my god. | 我的天呐 |
[08:10] | 魔术之旅 第二辑 | |
[08:15] | 大卫·布赖恩是职业魔术师及耐力艺术家 他的表演需经过数年的专业训练 并且他表演时必须处于最佳身体状态 请勿试图复现他的表演 会有极大受伤或死亡风险 | |
[08:27] | Ohh, noooo! | 不是吧 |
[08:35] | No waaaay! | 不可能 |
[08:37] | Oh, you! | 你太绝了 |
[08:38] | Oh, God! | 我的天呐 |
[08:39] | See how it really ‐‐ but there’s no blood. | 仔细看看它是怎么 但其实并没有血 |
[08:42] | That is through your hand. | 它是穿过你手的 |
[08:45] | Just pull that. Good. | 拉一下 很好 |
[08:46] | Just pull. | 拉就行了 |
[08:47] | Pull. Pull. | 拉一下 |
[08:49] | Pull. | 再拉 |
[08:54] | Out of all the cards in the deck, just touch one. | 随便摸这副牌中的一张 |
[08:57] | Don’t look at it, but touch one. | 不要看 但摸一张 |
[08:58] | Don’t let me ‐‐ Which one? This one? | 别让我看到 要哪一张 这张吗 |
[09:00] | You sure? You sure? | 你确定吗 确定了对吧 |
[09:02] | Yeah. | 确定了 |
[09:02] | You see it? | 你们都看到了吗 |
[09:04] | Okay. Good. Let me get rid of the rest. | 好的 我把这一撂牌放一边去 |
[09:06] | Look, I’ll rip it. | 看 我现在把它撕了 |
[09:08] | Make sure to watch from behind so you can see me rip it. | 一定要从后面看确认我把它撕了 |
[09:11] | ‐ Okay. ‐ Good. | -好的 -完美 |
[09:12] | And I don’t want to do any sleight of hand, | 我也不想耍任何花招 |
[09:14] | so I’m gonna give you this piece. | 我就把这块给你 |
[09:16] | You just saw me rip it. | 你刚亲眼看着我撕掉 |
[09:23] | I know where it went. | 我知道它去哪儿了 |
[09:25] | It went into that hole in his hand. | 从他手里的洞眼里过去了 |
[09:29] | No, that would be too easy. | 不对 那样就太简单了 |
[09:30] | ‐ Wait, what? ‐ Maybe there’s a way to do that. | -等下 什么 -说不定还真能那样 |
[09:33] | You just watched me rip the piece off. | 你亲眼看着我把这块撕下来的 |
[09:37] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[09:38] | I put the cards right next to your phone. | 我把牌堆放在你手机旁边了 |
[09:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:43] | Pick up your phone for me. | 把手机拿起来给我 |
[09:45] | Put the card against the phone. Let me just see ‐‐ | 把牌和手机对起来 让我看看 |
[09:47] | It’s about the same size as your case. | 它和你的手机壳差不多大小 |
[09:51] | Can you open your case just like that? Yeah. | 你能把手机壳拿掉吗 对 就是那样 |
[09:54] | Let me see. Turn it facedown and let me see. | 让我看看 朝下放让我看看 |
[09:56] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[09:58] | Slide it like that. Be careful. | 拿出来 当心点 |
[10:00] | Shut up! | 你可别 |
[10:01] | The piece just came out. | 那块掉出来了 |
[10:02] | No! No! | 不可能 |
[10:04] | How?! | 怎么做到的 |
[10:07] | Check. Make sure it fits. | 检查一下 保证它的撕痕吻合 |
[10:09] | Make sure it’s not like my crew cut off that score. | 顺便证明我的团队都没动过手脚 |
[10:12] | No! No! | 不是吧 |
[10:14] | Why is that the most amazing thing I’ve seen today? | 这是我今天见过最不可思议的事情 |
[10:17] | That, to me ‐‐ | 这个魔术对我而言 |
[10:18] | What do you mean, why is that the most amazing thing? | 你什么意思 为什么这最不可思议 |
[10:20] | Everything’s been the most amazing, | 所有的事情都太难以置信了 |
[10:22] | but that, to me, just, like, blew my head off. | 但是这个 让我弹眼落睛颠覆三观 |
[10:25] | Now we’re recording. | 我们现在开始录像 |
[10:26] | ‐ Are we? ‐ Yeah, we are. | -已经在录了 -是的 |
[10:27] | 《寂静之地》主演 艾米莉·布朗特 | |
[10:28] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah. | -好的 -没问题 |
[10:31] | ‐ Check the lighting. ‐ It’s all about the lighting. | -检查下灯 -就是和灯光有关 |
[10:31] | 艾米莉·布朗特的丈夫 约翰·克拉辛斯基 | |
[10:35] | Don’t do it in your mouth! | 别在你嘴里变啊 |
[10:37] | ‐ No, no, no. ‐ Do it a little bit. | -不会不会 -变一下下 |
[10:40] | Oh, God, no. | 我的天呐 不会吧 |
[10:44] | Oh Don’t do it. | 别这么干 |
[10:45] | No. | 千万别 |
[10:47] | Don’t. Don’t. You mustn’t. | 别 别 你可别 |
[10:49] | Everyone knows. | 大家都知道你要干嘛了 |
[10:52] | No. No. No!!!!! | 别 别 不要啊 |
[11:00] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 我去 |
[11:03] | No! It came out. | 不 它穿过来了 |
[11:08] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[11:11] | How is it lifting? | 别问为什么他的嘴能被提起来 |
[11:12] | It’s because it’s through! | 那是因为它真的穿过去了 |
[11:14] | Hell! | 简直了 |
[11:15] | I’m so upset right now. | 我快吐了 |
[11:16] | Like ‐‐ | 就像 |
[11:18] | No! | 我去 |
[11:19] | Blow it. Blow it. Blow it. | 吹蜡烛 快吹蜡烛 |
[11:20] | Don’t. Don’t, like, do it. | 别吹 别吹啊 别真吹 |
[11:22] | No, not again! No! | 不是吧 还来 别啊 |
[11:24] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[11:26] | Damn you, David. | 去你的 大卫 |
[11:28] | 著名歌手贾老板 贾斯汀·汀布莱克 | |
[11:29] | From here? | 从这里穿吗 |
[11:32] | I hate everything about it. | 我真的一点都不想碰这个 |
[11:44] | Is everything all right? | 感觉还好吗 |
[11:48] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[11:55] | What’s going on? | 现在到底什么情况 |
[11:57] | Show everybody. | 给大家看看 |
[11:59] | Just do it. | 快点 |
[12:00] | Aim it at the card so we can see it. | 对着牌让我们看清楚 |
[12:02] | Jack ‐‐ Oh, no. | 是J 我去啊 |
[12:05] | All right. | 行吧 |
[12:06] | I’m telling you, bro. | 老铁 我跟你说 |
[12:09] | 前总统克林顿独女 切尔西·克林顿 | |
[12:09] | You want me rip it off? | 你要我把它撕掉吗 |
[12:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:12] | They want ’em? | 他们要吗 |
[12:13] | Oh, no. Absolutely. | 不不不 完全不想 |
[12:17] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:17] | Exactly what’s gonna happen. | 接下来就是这剧情 |
[12:20] | ‐ Oh, look at that. ‐ Understood. | -天呐 你瞧瞧 -了解 |
[12:23] | If you could somehow involve Kelly McGillis… | 如果你能让凯莉·麦吉利斯也加入进来 |
[12:28] | Shove it in there? | 塞在这里面吗 |
[12:30] | Still holding the candle. | 还拿着蜡烛呢 |
[12:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:34] | I’m so nervous. | 我好紧张啊 |
[12:35] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[12:41] | No. | 不是吧 |
[12:43] | It’s in his mouth. It’s in his mouth. | 在他嘴巴里 |
[12:47] | ‐ In his mouth. ‐ Scissors! Scissors. | -在他嘴里 -剪刀 递一下剪刀 |
[12:49] | Come on! It’s so icky. | 别这样行吗 好黏啊 |
[12:52] | Cut him. | 剪开 |
[12:53] | Cut him out. | 把他剪开 |
[12:55] | Looks a little small. | 看上去有点小 |
[12:57] | It doesn’t have to be that close. | 不用靠那么近 |
[13:00] | Oh, your lips. | 看看你的嘴唇 |
[13:04] | ‐ Oh, there we go. ‐ Oh, God. | -开了开了 -我的天呐 |
[13:08] | ‐ Oh, my God. ‐ No way! | -我的天呐 -不可能 |
[13:10] | For me to take? | 是让我拿出来吗 |
[13:13] | Happy birthday, friend. | 生日快乐 姐妹 |
[13:15] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不会吧 不会吧 |
[13:17] | ‐ No, no, no. ‐ No! | -不可能吧 -不是吧 |
[13:18] | No, no! | 我勒个去啊 |
[13:20] | What the hell is going on? | 他么到底发生了什么 |
[13:24] | No! | 不可能 |
[13:25] | With the threads! | 还是和线一起 |
[14:00] | 著名橄榄球运动员 汤姆·布雷迪 | |
[14:00] | 名模 吉赛尔·邦辰 | |
[14:03] | This is a real glass, though? | 这是个真的玻璃杯吗 |
[14:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:08] | It’s a real glass? | 是真的吧 |
[14:09] | 巴西电视主持人 卢西亚诺·哈克 | |
[14:09] | ‐ Yeah, definitely. ‐ That’s our glass. | -的确是 -那是我们的杯子 |
[14:15] | No! | 不会吧 |
[14:31] | No way. | 不可能啊 |
[14:33] | Are you eating that? | 你是在吃它吗 |
[14:35] | He’s eating the glass. | 他真的在嚼玻璃 |
[14:48] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[14:52] | Rinse it down. | 漱个口咽下去吧 |
[15:04] | He’s got to look. | 他得看看 |
[15:09] | Will you‐- behind your back‐‐ give it a mix? | 你能在你身后洗牌吗 |
[15:10] | 迈克尔·乔丹 NBA球员 | |
[15:12] | Behind your back. | 在你身后洗 |
[15:18] | Okay, I’m gonna give you that for one sec. | 好的 这个你帮我拿一下 |
[15:20] | Good. Now, you didn’t examine them, so I just want you | 很好 你之前没看牌 所以我想让你 |
[15:23] | to see that all the cards are definitely different. | 看看 这些牌没有一张是相同的 |
[15:25] | Is that fair? Yes? | 够正大光明吧 对吧 |
[15:28] | Everybody agrees. | 大家都没有异议吧 |
[15:29] | So, look, I put one card in a specific location inside. | 看好了 我把一张牌夹在一个特定的位置 |
[15:33] | Fair? | 公正吧 |
[15:35] | One card goes in a specific location. | 有一张牌在特定位置 |
[15:38] | ‐Do we know the card? ‐Yeah. Hold that. | -我们知道是哪张吗 -当然 拿好了 |
[15:41] | Say ‐‐ ’cause you looked at the cards when I showed them to you, | 这么说吧 因为我给你牌的时候你看着 |
[15:43] | so subconsciously, technically, you know, | 所以严格来说 在潜意识里 你是知道的 |
[15:46] | say any card out loud, whatever you want. | 随便报张牌出来 随便哪张 |
[15:49] | ‐Any card? ‐Any card. | -随便哪张吗 -随意 |
[15:50] | Don’t make it easy for me. I mean… | 别弄得太简单了 我是说 |
[15:52] | Name a card I wouldn’t know you would think of. | 报一张我意想不到的牌出来 |
[15:53] | 3 of hearts. | 红桃3 |
[15:55] | And can you pick somebody of the group? | 你能在这些人中选一个吗 |
[15:59] | Somebody that… | 这个人呢 |
[16:01] | – George. ‐ George? | -乔治 -乔治吗 |
[16:03] | He said 3 of hearts. Say a number up to 30. | 他说红桃3 你在30以内选个数 |
[16:07] | 27 27. | |
[16:09] | Uh‐huh. Can you open the box? | 好 你能把牌盒打开吗 |
[16:13] | Yeah. And slide the cards out of the deck. | 好的 现在把牌都倒出来 |
[16:15] | I don’t want to ever touch anything. | 我想保证我从头到尾什么都没碰过 |
[16:17] | Yeah. You can just drop that. | 对 把这个扔掉就行 |
[16:19] | And can you get rid of 27 cards, like he said? | 现在拿掉27张牌 就是他说的那个数字 |
[16:23] | Yeah, just go ahead. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Perfect. | 就这样 继续 好的 完美 |
[16:36] | And you said 3 of hearts. | 你说的是红桃3 |
[16:38] | ‐Yeah. ‐You shuffled behind your back. | -是的 -你是在背后洗牌的对吧 |
[16:40] | I didn’t really shuffle, but, you know, I tried to trick you. | 其实我没怎么洗 你懂的 我想使点绊子 |
[16:44] | Look at the card there. | 看看那张牌 |
[16:46] | Yeah. Turn it over. | 对 把它翻过来 |
[16:48] | ‐No. ‐Let’s see it. Let’s see it. | -我不干 -让大家看看 |
[16:50] | Let us see it. | 让我们看看 |
[16:57] | I didn’t shuffle the cards. I did not. | 我没洗牌 真的没有 |
[17:01] | That’s what he wanted me to do. I didn’t. | 他想让我洗牌来着 我就是没洗 |
[17:05] | I just was fakin’ him. | 我诈他呢 |
[17:07] | Try to see one inside, but not this one. | 看好里面那张 但不是这张 |
[17:08] | 湖人队队员 拉简·隆多 | |
[17:09] | But don’t say it. He’s gonna guess your card. | 但别说出来 他来猜你的牌 |
[17:11] | 安东尼·戴维斯 湖人队球员 | |
[17:12] | – You got one? ‐I got one. | -你拿好了吗 -我选好了 |
[17:13] | So you saw one inside. Right? | 所以你看到里面的某一张了对吧 |
[17:15] | Do you agree he doesn’t know your card? | 你确定他不知道你选的是什么牌吗 |
[17:17] | He has no clue. | 他完全不知道 |
[17:18] | ‐ You’re sure? ‐ I’m sure he doesn’t know. | -你确定吗 -我确定他不知道 |
[17:19] | Hold your left hand palm up. | 把你左手掌心朝上 |
[17:21] | Press the deck tight so I can’t ‐‐ | 紧紧压住这一沓牌 这样我就不能 |
[17:22] | You know, I like this one so much, | 你猜怎么着 我太喜欢这个魔术了 |
[17:23] | I’m gonna watch it from here. | 所以我就待在这看着好了 |
[17:24] | As soon as you tell him where the card is, | 当你告诉他这张牌在哪个位置的时候 |
[17:26] | it will be exactly there. | 它就会出现在那里 |
[17:28] | Say the card out loud. | 大声说出你的那张牌 |
[17:30] | ‐ Jack of diamonds. ‐ It was what? | -方块J -是什么 |
[17:32] | Jack of diamonds. | 方块J |
[17:34] | If you’re not sure, you can change. | 要是你不确定 你还可以改 |
[17:35] | I’m positive. | 我很确定 |
[17:36] | But I’m saying if you want a different card, | 我的意思是 如果你想换个牌 |
[17:37] | you can change. | 你可以改 |
[17:39] | I’ll keep it. | 我不改 |
[17:42] | Ah, it doesn’t matter. | 没事 不影响 |
[17:45] | you tell him where you want it to be ‐‐ | 你告诉他你想让这张牌在哪个位置 |
[17:46] | first, second, third, fourth, | 第一张 第二张 第三张 第四张 |
[17:48] | fifth, anywhere up to ‐‐ | 第五张 随便哪里 |
[17:49] | Can I look at them? | 我可以看一下吗 |
[17:50] | Well, he’s going to tell you exactly where it is. | 他会准确告诉你这张牌在哪里 |
[17:53] | He’s going to count. Tell him where. | 他现在要数了 告诉他第几张 |
[17:55] | ‐ Nine. ‐ Nine? | -九 -第九张吗 |
[17:56] | – You knew that? ‐ No. He picked my number. | -你提前知道了吗 -没有 他选的位置 |
[17:58] | Okay, so count nine cards. | 好的 现在数九张牌 |
[18:00] | 1 2 3 4 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, | |
[18:04] | 6 7 8 6, 7, 8. | |
[18:10] | Show everybody. | 给大家看看 |
[18:13] | No. No. No, no. Turn over the next card. | 不是 不是 把下面这张牌翻过来 |
[18:16] | Oh, wait. You were thinking 7 of hearts | 等一下 你是不是在想红桃7 |
[18:18] | – I don’t know. – And you hit 9? | -我不知道 -然后你翻的是第九张吗 |
[18:20] | Your card was 7 of hearts and you thought of it at 9th? | 你想着红桃7 然后你选的是第九张牌 |
[18:24] | I just told you my card was jack of diamonds. | 我刚才告诉你我的牌是方块J |
[18:26] | No, but he was thinking 7 of hearts. | 不 但是他想的是红桃7 |
[18:26] | I know, but I was thinking 7 of hearts. | 我知道 但我想的是红桃7 |
[18:28] | And that’s why it was 9th, | 所以这才会是第9张牌 |
[18:29] | because the jack of diamonds wasn’t in the deck. | 因为方块J不在这堆牌里面 |
[18:32] | Look through the deck. It’s not in there. | 你看一下这沓牌 它不在里面 |
[18:34] | You must have took it. | 你肯定把它拿走了 |
[18:35] | No, it traveled through the air, | 我没有 它在空中旋转 |
[18:37] | folding itself. | 折叠 |
[18:38] | It went up your sleeve, and it landed under your watch. | 穿过你的袖子 在你手表下面完美降落 |
[18:42] | Turn your wrist over. | 把你手腕翻过来 |
[18:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[19:02] | ‐ What?! ‐ No way! | -啥 -不可能 |
[19:26] | 魔术之旅 第三辑 | |
[19:29] | Shadow. | 黑影 |
[19:33] | Shadow. | 黑影 |
[19:36] | Come on. Come here. Come on. Back into it. | 来 过来 快点 到我手上 |
[19:44] | King of spades. | 黑桃K |
[19:47] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[19:49] | King of spades? Let me see. | 是黑桃K吗 让我看看 |
[19:55] | That’s pretty cool. | 可以可以 |
[19:56] | Ace of diamonds. | 方块A |
[19:59] | Jack of clubs. | 梅花J |
[20:04] | You got it. | 好样的 |
[20:05] | Yes. Look at that. | 真棒 你看看 |
[20:07] | That’s crazy. | 太难以置信了 |
[20:09] | Right one every time. | 一次都没出错 |
[20:25] | All the cards are different. It’s fair? | 每张牌都不一样 没问题吧 |
[20:27] | 橄榄球运动员 奥德尔·贝克汉姆 | |
[20:28] | Yeah? So I’m going to have you think of one from inside, | 是吧 现在我要你在心里想一张牌 |
[20:31] | but don’t say it. | 但不要说出来 |
[20:32] | Any one. You got it? | 随便一张 想好了吗 |
[20:36] | You shuffled. You thought of a card. | 我给你洗一下牌 你已经想好一张牌了 |
[20:38] | Take a card out, but don’t look at it. | 拿一张牌出来 但不要看 |
[20:41] | Take it. Okay. Two. Doesn’t matter. | 拿一张 哦 你拿了两张 没关系 |
[20:43] | Hold. Yeah. Hold one in each hand. | 拿着 没错 一只手拿一张 |
[20:45] | You can switch if you want. Yeah. Hold them up | 如果你想你可以交换一下位置 拿好了 |
[20:47] | because you’re going to guess. | 因为下面我要你猜一下 |
[20:48] | – Switch? – Yeah, switch if you want. | -换一下 -可以 想换就换 |
[20:51] | So which one do you think it is? | 你觉得哪张是你的那张牌 |
[20:53] | Probably ‐‐ | 应该是 |
[20:57] | No. He ‐‐ He took it? Or you got ‐‐ | 他把那张牌拿走了吗 还是这一张 |
[20:59] | Was that ‐‐ Let me see. Was that your card? | 这张是 我看看 这张是你心里那张牌吗 |
[21:01] | Yeah. He ‐‐ He… | 是的 他把 他 |
[21:03] | Yeah, that’s my card. | 没错 这张就是我想的牌 |
[21:08] | So, Hannah, not this card, | 好 汉娜 不是这张牌 |
[21:09] | but try to see one inside, | 但试着看一下里面的一张牌 |
[21:10] | 时尚模特 汉娜·基特 | |
[21:11] | but don’t say it. | 但不要说出来 |
[21:11] | You have one? He’s gonna guess your card. | 选好了吗 他现在要来猜你那张牌 |
[21:14] | – You agree? He couldn’t know your card, correct? – Yes. | -他并不知道你的那张牌 对吧 -对 |
[21:18] | Here, we’ll do this. | 下面我们要这样 |
[21:21] | Good. Can you hold the deck? | 很好 你能拿着这沓牌吗 |
[21:23] | You’re thinking of a card. You never said it. | 你心里想着一张牌 但还没有说出来 |
[21:26] | Say it out loud. | 现在大声告诉我们 |
[21:28] | Ace of diamonds. | 方块A |
[21:29] | The eight of diamonds? | 方块8吗 |
[21:30] | ‐ Ace. ‐ Ace of diamonds. | -A -方块A |
[21:32] | If you’re not sure, you can change. | 如果你不确定 你还可以改 |
[21:33] | No. | 不改 |
[21:34] | You agree there’s no way I could know what you were thinking. | 我刚才不可能知道你想的是什么 同意吗 |
[21:36] | Ace of diamonds. Look what I do. | 方块A 看好我要做什么 |
[21:38] | I take the ace of diamonds out of the deck. | 我从牌堆里拿出方块A |
[21:40] | I fold it, flip it through the air, | 我把它折叠 扔到空中 |
[21:42] | it travels, and it goes up your sleeve | 它翱翔 穿过你的衣袖 |
[21:43] | and lands under your watch. | 在你手表下面落地 |
[21:45] | Turn your wrist over. Pull your sleeve up. | 把你手腕翻过来 把袖子拉上去 |
[21:48] | Check it out. See if it’s the right one. | 检查一下 看看是不是那一张 |
[21:56] | Look at Hannah’s face! | 快看汉娜的表情 |
[21:59] | Oh, I ha‐‐ So, you guys… | 好的 大伙儿们 |
[22:03] | Can you pull out the ace of hearts? | 你可以帮我把红桃A抽出来吗 |
[22:04] | Yeah. Pull out the ace of hearts. | 没错 把红桃A抽出来 |
[22:05] | Does she have to look for it? | 她要看一下吗 |
[22:06] | Let them see the ace of hearts. | 让你的小姐妹见识一下红桃A |
[22:08] | The actual ‐‐ | 货真价实的 |
[22:09] | Oh, my God! | 我嘞个老天爷 |
[22:12] | No, no, no. | 不是吧 |
[22:13] | No, that was ‐‐ Wait, is the whole deck ‐‐ | 等等 这不科学 是不是这一整沓牌都 |
[22:16] | – No. – Oh, my God! | -不是 -我的天呐 |
[22:19] | Look at all the cards. Make sure they’re all different. | 把所有的牌都看一遍 确定它们都不一样 |
[22:22] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[22:39] | My mouth is empty. | 我嘴巴里面什么都没有 |
[22:40] | The mouth is completely empty. There’s nothing there. | 干干净净 里面啥都没有 |
[22:43] | Oh, boy. | 老哥 |
[22:44] | This is a classic magic trick. | 这是个非常经典的魔术 |
[22:58] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[23:01] | ‐ Crazy! ‐ What the f**k?! | -太疯狂了 -这他妈 |
[23:05] | Let me try something else. Come. | 我们再试试别的 来 |
[23:06] | Let me try something. | 我们来点别的 |
[23:08] | – I want to try something else. – Try it all. | -我想试试别的东西 -随便来 |
[23:25] | 魔术之旅 第四辑 | |
[23:30] | So, I’m gonna write something on your hand, but don’t read it. | 我在你手上写点东西 但你不能看 |
[23:33] | Now you’re going to deal them one at a time, | 现在一张一张的发牌 |
[23:34] | 喜剧演员 杰米·福克斯 | |
[23:35] | slowly, facedown into a small pile, slowly. | 慢慢来 面朝下放在这一小沓牌上 慢点 |
[23:38] | And I wrote something on his hand. | 然后我已经在他手上写过字了 |
[23:40] | Slowly, slowly, slow. | 慢一点 慢一点 |
[23:41] | ‐Slower? ‐Small pile. | -再慢点吗 -放这一小沓牌 |
[23:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:44] | And then, Jamie, stop whenever you want, | 然后杰米 你想什么时候 什么位置停 |
[23:46] | wherever you want. | 就什么时候停 |
[23:50] | ‐ Yeah. Right here. Boom. ‐ You done? | -好 就这里 停了 -好了吗 |
[23:52] | ‐ I’m done. ‐ So look. | -好了 -来看一下 |
[23:54] | You stopped right here, right? | 你停到这了是吧 |
[23:55] | Right. | 是的 |
[23:56] | Look what I wrote here. So this is your card? | 看看我写了什么 是你的这张牌吗 |
[23:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:00] | Yeah? Hold that. | 没错吧 拿着 |
[24:03] | Three of clubs. | 梅花3 |
[24:04] | Show ’em what I wrote on your hand. Show it to ’em. | 给他们看看我在你手里写了什么 张开手 |
[24:08] | ‐ Let me see. ‐ Show everybody. | -让我瞧瞧 -让他们看看 |
[24:10] | Not the 6 ‐‐ | 不是方块 |
[24:13] | Not the 6 of diamonds. | 不是方块6 |
[24:15] | Yeah, I wrote, “Not the six of diamonds.” | 没错 我写的是 “不是方块6” |
[24:17] | And you stopped on the 3 of clubs. | 然后你在梅花3这里停了 |
[24:20] | But look, if you would have gone one card more, | 但是你看 如果你早一张牌停下来 |
[24:23] | it would have been the 6. Wait, but hold on. No, look. | 它就是一张6了 等一下 看这里 |
[24:26] | If you would have gone one card more here, | 如果你晚一张牌停下来 |
[24:27] | it would have been the si‐‐ No, if you would’ve gone here. | 它就是6 如果你要停在了这里 |
[24:29] | Here. Here. Here. | 这里 这里 这里 |
[24:31] | No. But look ‐‐ No, but if you would have gone here. | 再看一下 如果你在这里停了 |
[24:35] | Hold up. But wait. By the way, by the way, | 先别惊讶 还有 还有 |
[24:37] | Even the 3 of clubs was never the 3 of clubs, Jaime. | 就连梅花3其实也根本不是梅花本3 杰米 |
[24:41] | Turn it over. | 把它翻过来 |
[24:41] | Get the out of here, man. | 去他娘的 |
[24:53] | Everybody can see that? | 大家都能看见吗 |
[24:54] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ Ace of hearts. | -能 -红桃A |
[24:55] | Hold it just like that. So what card do you have? | 把它像这样拿好 所以你拿的牌是什么 |
[24:56] | 唱作歌手 亚瑟小子 | |
[24:58] | I have the ace of hearts. | 红桃A |
[25:00] | Look and make sure so you know I’m not cheating. | 再看一眼 确定我没有作弊 |
[25:02] | Keep it down. Good. | 再把它面朝下 很好 |
[25:04] | And then also, can everybody remember the ace of spades? | 然后 大家都还记得黑桃A吗 |
[25:06] | Can you all see that? | 你们都能看见吗 |
[25:07] | ‐ Yes. ‐ Yes? | -能 -能是吧 |
[25:08] | Watch the move. See how I switch it like that? | 看我手上的操作 看我怎么暗度陈仓的 |
[25:11] | You know what? Hold it. Put your other hand here. | 拿着它 把你手放在这 |
[25:13] | Hold it tight so I can’t do that. Good. | 捏紧了然后我就没法这样子 完美 |
[25:15] | Now I have the ace of spades. Watch. | 现在我拿着一张黑桃A 看好了 |
[25:17] | ‐Okay. ‐Without looking at it, | -好 -不看它们 |
[25:19] | what would you bet on ‐‐ without looking? | 你会赌哪张牌 不能看 |
[25:20] | If you were to guess, what would you bet? | 你会怎么猜 |
[25:22] | Ace of spades is top or bottom? | 黑桃A是在上面还是下面 |
[25:24] | ‐ Top. ‐ Top. | -上面 -上面 |
[25:25] | Yeah, top. | 上面那张 |
[25:25] | Hold it tight with both hands. | 两只手拿好 |
[25:27] | Put your other hand here. Good. | 把你那只手也放过来 很好 |
[25:28] | Now look, I have the ace of hearts. | 看着 我手上是一张红桃A |
[25:30] | Without looking, what would you bet on? | 不要看它们 你赌什么 |
[25:32] | Without looking. | 不要看 |
[25:35] | Ace of spades, top or bottom? | 黑桃A 在上还是在下 |
[25:37] | The ace of spades is on top. | 黑桃A在上面 |
[25:39] | By the way, everybody has favorite numbers up to 10. | 另外 从一到十大家最喜欢的数字是什么 |
[25:42] | They’re always different. Everybody is gonna be different. | 每个人的肯定都不一样 |
[25:45] | For example, say your favorite number up to 10. | 例如 随便说十以内的你最喜欢的数字 |
[25:47] | -7 -7 ‐ 7. ‐ 7? | |
[25:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:50] | Look at the two aces. Show everybody. | 看着着这两张牌 给所有人看 |
[25:56] | That’s crazy! | 这太疯狂了 |
[25:58] | What was your number? | 告诉我一个数字 |
[26:00] | -8 -8 ‐ 8. ‐ 8? | |
[26:01] | Turn over the two aces. | 把这两张牌翻过来 |
[26:05] | Holy ‐‐ | 我靠 |
[26:07] | ‐ You’re kidding! ‐ How? | -你在逗我吗 -怎么做到的 |
[26:09] | How did this just ‐‐ | 它怎么就 |
[26:12] | ‐ Can you unlock your phone? ‐ Yeah. | -你能解锁一下你的手机吗 -可以 |
[26:16] | Can you push that button there for me? | 能帮我点一下那个按钮吗 |
[26:19] | ‐ This one? ‐ Yep. Push that orange one. | -这个吗 -对 点那个橙色的 |
[26:22] | Now, here, type any three digits right now. | 现在 随便输入三个个位数 |
[26:24] | Don’t think, three digits. Push “times.” | 不要想 三个数字 点击乘 |
[26:27] | Can you hand it to her? Take the phone. | 你能把手机递给她吗 拿着手机 |
[26:29] | Can you type any three digits? Three digits. Do plus. Plus. | 随便输入三个数字 三个数字 点加 |
[26:34] | Can you hand it to him? Hand it to him. | 你能把这个递给他吗 递给他 |
[26:37] | And it says happy birthday on there. Is it your birthday? | 它刚刚显示生日快乐 今天是你生日吗 |
[26:40] | Can you write any four digits? Four digits. | 你能随便输入四个数字吗 四个数字 |
[26:44] | Can you push “divided by”? Hand it to him. Hand it to him. | 点击除以 然后递给他 |
[26:48] | For the last one ‐‐ Hold on. | 最后一步 等等 |
[26:50] | I want you to do this. Just, right now, | 我希望你这么做 就现在 |
[26:52] | Just say stop whenever you want. | 在任意时候喊停 |
[26:54] | Stop. | 停 |
[26:55] | Here? Here? | 这里吗 |
[26:56] | ‐ Yep. ‐ You’re friends with them? | -对 -他们是你朋友吗 |
[26:58] | We just met tonight, but we’re friends. | 我们今晚刚认识 但我们是朋友 |
[27:00] | You just met, and you want me to ‐‐ He’s the one? | 你们才认识 你想让我 他是你选的那个 |
[27:02] | ‐He’s the one. ‐Okay. | -他是我选的人 -好的 |
[27:03] | Did you type a ‐‐ You pushed “divided by”? | 你有没有输入 你点击了除以吗 |
[27:05] | I didn’t press anything. | 我啥都没点 |
[27:07] | Push the two‐digit number. Two‐digit number. | 输入一个两位数 两位数 |
[27:09] | He did “divided by,” and push “equals.” | 他点了除以 然后点等于 |
[27:11] | Let me see it. Hold it up so we can all see it. | 让我康康 举起来让大家都看到 |
[27:13] | Hold it up. Now wait. | 举着它 现在等一下 |
[27:15] | You did all the mathematics, correct? | 刚刚所有的运算都是你们做的 对吧 |
[27:18] | I didn’t do anything. You pointed to him, correct. | 我啥都没做 你刚刚选了他 对吧 |
[27:22] | ‐ Correct. – That number | -是的 -这个数字 |
[27:23] | must mean something to you. | 对你来说一定意味着什么 |
[27:24] | Show him the number. | 给他看这个数字 |
[27:26] | ‐ That’s… ‐ What does it ‐‐ | -这是 -这是什么 |
[27:29] | My dad’s lucky number, my mom’s lucky number, | 我爸的幸运数字 我妈的幸运数字 |
[27:31] | my lucky number, 777. | 我的幸运数字 七七七 |
[27:32] | That was my bank account, number 9477. | 这是我的银行账号 号码9477 |
[27:35] | I swear on my mother’s life. | 我发誓 |
[27:36] | No way. | 不可能 |
[27:37] | Holy | 我靠 |
[27:39] | I swear to God. | 我对上帝发誓 |
[27:40] | ‐ No way. ‐ No way. – you are lying. | -不可能 -绝对不可能 -你在说谎 |
[27:42] | I don’t believe you. Can you prove it? | 我不相信你 你怎么证明 |
[27:45] | We can go to the ATM right now. | 我们现在就可以去自动提款机 |
[27:48] | Pull out your cellphone. | 拿出你的手机 |
[27:52] | Oh, watch this. 9477. | 看好了 9477 |
[27:55] | ‐ What?! ‐ No way! | -什么 -怎么可能 |
[27:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[28:02] | Just stop. | 我受不了了 |
[28:06] | You’re the one. | 你是天选之子 |
[28:07] | ‐I’m embarrassed. ‐That’s wild. | -我傻了 -这太疯狂了 |
[28:09] | That was crazy. | 这简直疯了 |
[28:12] | That’s wild. | 太疯狂了 |
[28:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[28:15] | That was awesome. | 这太酷了 |
[28:18] | Unlock your phone. No, don’t unlock your phone. | 解锁你的手机 不 等等 先别解锁 |
[28:20] | 歌手 纳斯 | |
[28:20] | 歌手 安德森·帕克 | |
[28:21] | I’m going to unlock your phone. | 我来解锁你的手机 |
[28:23] | I’m gonna show you how. Hold on. | 我现在就给你露一手 马上 |
[28:24] | Say “stop” wherever you want. | 任意时候喊停 |
[28:26] | Little group. Yell stop…like that. | 一小摞牌 喊停 像这样 |
[28:28] | – Yell stop. ‐ Stop. | -喊停 -停 |
[28:29] | Yeah. Say stop. | 对 喊停 |
[28:31] | ‐Stop! ‐Stop. That’s fine. | -停 -停 好了 |
[28:34] | Which two piles you want me to turn over? | 你想让我把哪两摞牌翻过来 |
[28:35] | You pick. This one, you said. | 你来选 你选的这个 |
[28:38] | Okay. That one. Okay, look. | 好的 这个 好的 看着 |
[28:40] | So let’s ‐‐ And this one? | 让我们 还有这个 |
[28:42] | So let’s shuffle the faceup into the facedown. | 让我们把它们彻底洗一下 |
[28:45] | Is that fair? And then push them all back into these. | 这样可以了吗 然后把他们整理好 |
[28:48] | Mix them everything. Yeah. Yeah, that’s good. | 彻底打乱 对对 很好 |
[28:52] | Would you be impressed if every single card | 如果每一张牌都是按顺序排列的 |
[28:54] | turns facedown in the deck? | 你会很惊讶吗 |
[28:57] | Look. | 看 |
[29:03] | Oh, wait. Hold on. | 啊等等 稍等 |
[29:08] | This is in order. | 这是按顺序的 |
[29:11] | Queen, queen, 2… | Q牌 Q牌 二 |
[29:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:16] | Your phone. | 你的手机 |
[29:19] | Can you ‐‐ Can you unlock it? | 你能解锁它吗 |
[29:22] | Wait. What’s the passcode to your phone? | 等等 你手机密码是多少 |
[29:24] | 002008 Zero, zero, 2008. | |
[29:26] | So hold on. Hold on. Did you say 002008? | 等等 你刚刚是说002008 |
[29:31] | What the ?! | 我去 |
[29:33] | You said it was 002008? | 你说是002008 |
[29:37] | Can I see if that’s really it? | 我能看看是不是真是这个嘛 |
[29:40] | ‐ This is ‐‐ This is not normal. ‐Hold on. | -这真是 -这不科学 -等等 |
[29:42] | Is that really what it is? Let me see. | 真是这个吗 让我看看 |
[29:44] | 002008 002008. | |
[29:47] | Come on, bro. Come on, bro. That’s not normal. | 我去 大哥 拜托 这不符合常理 |
[29:50] | That’s not normal. | 怎么可能 |
[29:52] | He put folded up cards under your watch. | 他在你眼皮子底下把那些牌叠起来 |
[29:54] | He found a code to your phone. | 然后他就知道你的手机密码了 |
[29:56] | What the is happening here? | 这到底发生了啥 |
[29:59] | What? What? | 什么 什么鬼 |
[30:02] | Yeah! Yeah! | 天呐 太酷了 |
[30:23] | 魔术之旅 第四辑 | |
[30:24] | 魔术之旅 第五辑 | |
[30:28] | Yeah, yeah. Keep going. | 对对 继续 |
[30:30] | Yeah, give it a real ‐‐ give it a real go. | 对的 试着 试着把它撕开 |
[30:33] | We’re getting one of them. | 我们只要其中一半 |
[30:35] | We’ll take ‐‐ Hold on. Take the one | 我们要拿 等等 把这个拿走 |
[30:36] | because then it’s already cheating. | 它已经被看到了 |
[30:37] | You got to get them all together. | 必须得都没被看到才行 |
[30:41] | They’re not going. | 我撕不动 |
[30:42] | See. | 看着 |
[30:47] | Yeah, and that’s kind of… | 对的 这有点 |
[30:52] | Give me ‐‐ Give me half of the deck. | 给我 给我其中一半牌 |
[30:53] | 著名导演 彼得·伯格 | |
[30:56] | -Give me either half. ‐You want me to rip half? | -随便给我一半 -你想让我再撕成两半吗 |
[30:58] | – No. Give me half. – Which half? That one’s yours? | -不是 给我一半 -哪一半 那个你拿着 |
[31:00] | Maybe ‐‐ can you go in the corner | 也许 你可以去角落那里 |
[31:02] | so no one can see what you’re doing? | 所以没人能看到你在干啥 |
[31:04] | Yeah, there. | 对 那里 |
[31:05] | Mix those up so no one knows the order. | 把它们打乱 这样就没人知道顺序了 |
[31:10] | People can see what I’m doing. | 但是大家都能看到啊 |
[31:12] | No, because now you’re gonna do it behind your back. | 不会的 因为你现在要在背后洗牌 |
[31:14] | So go behind your back. | 所以把手背到身后去 |
[31:16] | Give them a good mix, but try not to drop any. | 好好打乱一下它们 但是不要掉在地上 |
[31:21] | When you’re done, Pete, take whichever piece you want | 当你弄好了 彼得 随便拿一片出来 |
[31:24] | and hide it in your pocket. | 然后把它藏进你兜里 |
[31:26] | ‐ Oh, just one? ‐ Just one. | -只拿一片 -一片就行 |
[31:29] | Whichever one you want. You did it? | 随便哪片都行 你弄好了吗 |
[31:32] | ‐ Sure. ‐ You hid it? | -当然 -藏好了 |
[31:33] | Yeah, it’s hidden. | 是的 藏得好好的 |
[31:34] | ‐ No one saw it? ‐ I don’t think so. | -没人看到了对吧 -那我可就不知道了 |
[31:35] | Okay. Let me see the big deck. | 好的 让我看看剩下这一大摞 |
[31:37] | See here, this is ‐‐ this is the idea. | 看这里 重点来了 |
[31:39] | And you can see they’re all shuffled, whatever, right? | 你看它们都打乱了 对吧 |
[31:44] | Who do you want to help with this? | 你帮我挑一个助手 |
[31:46] | Alex. | 艾利克斯吧 |
[31:48] | Take some. Take ‐‐ Take a few, like two. | 拿几片 拿一些 比如两片 |
[31:51] | Three? Two ‐‐ one is fine. | 三片 两片 一片也行 |
[31:54] | Before this began, you took a card, also, right? | 在开始之前 你也拿着牌呢 对吧 |
[31:57] | Can you put it facedown on the table? | 你能把它面朝下放在桌上吗 |
[31:59] | Let’s see if they match. | 让我们看看他们是否匹配 |
[32:01] | Turn it facedown and see if it’s exact. | 把它面朝下放着 看看吻不吻合 |
[32:06] | But it could just be a close rip. | 也许这只是类似的撕痕 |
[32:07] | It could just be close. | 只是很接近罢了 |
[32:09] | Turn them over. Let’s see if it matches. | 把它们翻过来 看看匹不匹 配 |
[32:16] | Can you pull out like a ‐‐ like a big bill? Great. | 你能拿出一张大钞吗 很好 |
[32:21] | You know what? Yeah, I can pull out a Benjamin. | 你猜怎么着 我给你掏个100来 |
[32:22] | Pull out ‐‐ a $20 is better. I don’t want to destroy it. | 你还是拿个20吧 我不想毁了它 |
[32:26] | That would be nice if you didn’t destroy my cash, obviously, man. | 当然了 你不会毁了我的钱那太好了 |
[32:26] | Yeah, I don’t want to destroy it. | 对 毁了就不好了 |
[32:30] | Do exactly as I do. | 现在 跟着我做 |
[32:31] | I’d love to do what you do. | 我很喜欢做你做的事情 |
[32:32] | Fold the bill nice and crisp. | 干脆利落地把这个钞票折叠一下 |
[32:33] | Crisp. “Crisp” is my middle name. | “干脆”[谐音]克里斯普是我的中间名 |
[32:35] | Adam “Crisp” Newman. | 我叫亚当·克里斯普·纽曼 |
[32:36] | Good. And then do like longways. | 很好 然后折叠长边 |
[32:38] | Oh, sure. I got you. | 好的 我明白了 |
[32:39] | Yeah, like so it’s. | 对 像这样 |
[32:41] | ‐Like so. ‐ …tucked tight like that. | -像这样 -像这样压紧 |
[32:42] | Nice and neat. | 非常完美 |
[32:43] | Great. | 很好 |
[32:46] | It’s a little messy, but it doesn’t matter. | 有点寒碜 但没关系 |
[32:48] | Your $20. Here. You guys can see? | 你的20块 在这 大家能看到吧 |
[32:50] | Great hair colors. | 头发颜色不错 |
[32:51] | You want to tuck. | 把它塞进去 |
[32:52] | Tuck it inside just like this, | 就像这样把它塞进去 |
[32:53] | but you can still see a little bit. | 但你还能看到一点 |
[32:55] | Yes. Everything you’re saying is accurate. | 是的 你说得非常对 |
[32:59] | Holy hell! What, are you Harry Houdini? | 我靠 你是哈利·胡迪尼大师转世吗 |
[33:02] | That’s amazing. | 我惊了 |
[33:03] | Anyway, thank you, man. | 不管怎样 谢啦 |
[33:04] | What about my $20? | 我的20块钱呢 |
[33:06] | You’re good. Thank you. | 好着呢 谢谢了 |
[33:08] | What about my $20? | 我的20块钱呢 |
[33:12] | I don’t get my money back? | 我要不回我的钱了 |
[33:17] | You said you didn’t need it. | 你说你不需要它 |
[33:18] | I didn’t say I didn’t need it. | 我可没说过 |
[33:20] | No, but what’s that statement? It’s like, “Time is what?” | 没有 但那句话怎么说的 时间就是什么 |
[33:24] | ‐ Money. ‐ What is that? | -金钱 -什么是什么 |
[33:25] | Time is money. | 时间就是金钱 |
[33:30] | I’m still confused. | 我还是没明白 |
[33:31] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[33:35] | My man! | 你行 |
[33:40] | Oh, yes! | 厉害 |
[33:42] | Dude! | 你真行 |
[33:44] | Yeah! | 厉害 |
[33:46] | Yeah! | 绝了 |
[33:48] | I don’t know who that guy is. Not ‐‐ Not from this planet. | 我不知道这人是谁 反正不是地球人 |
[33:50] | It’s David Blaine. | 他是大卫·布赖恩 |
[33:52] | Harry Houdini. Who is he? | 哈利·胡迪尼再世 他叫啥 |
[33:54] | David Blaine! Extremely famous. | 大卫·布赖恩 很有名的 |
[33:56] | Who’s David Blaine? | 大卫·布赖恩是谁 |
[33:57] | He held his breath for like six weeks. | 他憋气憋了差不多六个礼拜 |
[34:01] | He did. Underwater. That was a thing. | 真的 在水里憋气 特别牛逼 |
[34:02] | Hold on. Wait, let me try something else. | 别走 等会儿 我给你玩儿个别的 |
[34:04] | Dude, is this you?! | 大神 这是你吗 |
[34:05] | Oh, yeah, my man! What’s up? | 真的是 大神啊 咋回事儿这是 |
[34:07] | Hold on. Let me show you something else. | 等下 让我给你弄个别的 |
[34:09] | ‐ What’s up? ‐ Let me try again. | -什么情况 -我再给你看一个 |
[34:10] | I want to try something else. | 我还想再试点别的 |
[34:11] | Try it all. | 都试了吧 |
[34:12] | You know all the different cards in the deck. | 你知道这副牌里所有各种不同的花色了 |
[34:14] | Take one out. Let everybody see it. | 随便拿出一个 给大家看看 |
[34:16] | Show the camera as well. Okay. | 也给摄像看看 好 |
[34:19] | Don’t let me see it, but show everybody else. | 别让我看见 但是给大家都看看 |
[34:21] | Let them all see it. | 让他们都看看 |
[34:24] | Everyone sees the card? | 大家都看见牌了吧 |
[34:26] | Yeah. Good. | 嗯 好 |
[34:27] | And then you can put it back inside. | 然后你就能把牌放回去了 |
[34:29] | And remember your card. Good. | 记住你拿的是什么牌 好 |
[34:31] | Now, here’s what we’re gonna try. | 现在 就是我们接下来要做的重点了 |
[34:33] | You’re gonna basically find your card | 你只要拿刀戳到这摞牌上 |
[34:36] | by stabbing into the deck. | 就能找到你刚刚拿的牌了 |
[34:39] | So watch carefully. Hold tight so it won’t slip, | 现在看仔细 握紧刀 别掉了 |
[34:42] | and then just stab right into the deck. | 然后直接戳到这摞牌上 |
[34:43] | Go ahead. Yep. Pick up. Now hold on. | 直接戳 对 抬起来 现在别动 |
[34:47] | You could have cut anywhere in the deck. | 你可能会戳到这摞牌中的任意一张 |
[34:49] | Turn over the card that she cut to. | 把她戳到的牌翻过来 |
[34:54] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[34:55] | Look, look, if you would have got one card more anywhere else, | 看好看好 如果你戳到的是其他地方的牌 |
[34:58] | it would not have worked. | 就跟你刚才拿的对不上了 |
[35:00] | Look, anywhere else would not have worked. | 看 其他的牌都不对 |
[35:02] | And you can see you stabbed exactly to that point. | 然后你看你恰好戳到了那一张牌 |
[35:04] | Look. | 你看 |
[35:06] | I’m shaking. I’m shaking. Oh, my God. | 我震惊了 我惊呆了 天哪 |
[35:14] | How did you do that? Please tell me. | 你怎么猜出我的牌的 拜托你告诉我吧 |
[35:33] | 魔术之旅 黛莎特辑 | |
[35:36] | Here. | 看这边 |
[35:38] | Let’s do magic. | 咱们来变个魔术 |
[35:40] | Other hand. Hold it like this. | 换只手 这样拿着牌 |
[35:42] | This hand. Hold the cards like that. | 这只手 像这样拿好牌 |
[35:47] | Perfect. Perfect. | 非常好 非常好 |
[35:52] | Say, “Pick a card.” | 咒语是”挑一张牌” |
[35:54] | ‐ Pick a card. ‐ Good. | -挑一张牌 -真棒 |
[35:56] | – Show everybody. – Show everyone. | -亮牌 -亮牌 |
[35:58] | Put it back. | 放回去 |
[36:00] | Put it back, and I’m gonna see if I… | 放回去 然后我要看看是不是 |
[36:03] | What? Whoa! | 真的是那张牌哎 |
[36:06] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的呀 |
[36:17] | ‐ Okay, this is Giselle. ‐ Nice to meet you. | -这是吉赛尔 -你好 |
[36:20] | She’s so nice and you’re gonna try something with her. | 她人美心善 会跟你玩儿些有趣的 |
[36:22] | ‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah. | -好不好 -好 |
[36:25] | ‐ Okay. ‐ So I give you the phone. | -好 -那我把手机给你 |
[36:27] | Mix this just behind your back just real quick. | 赶快把牌背到身后洗乱 |
[36:30] | Not that she knows, but… | 刚被她发现了 不过 |
[36:32] | This is my husband. Look, he’s got the cards. | 这是我老公 你看 他手里有牌 |
[36:34] | Tom. Tom just mixed the cards behind his back | 这是汤姆 他刚刚背着手洗好了牌 |
[36:38] | just so you don’t know the order. | 所以你根本不知道牌的顺序 |
[36:40] | Mix the cards behind your back. | 手背后把牌洗一遍 |
[36:41] | You can’t see anything. | 你什么都看不见 |
[36:43] | Both hands behind your back. Yeah, yeah. | 两只手都背过去洗牌 对 就这么洗 |
[36:45] | It’s not like there’s an order. | 现在牌顺序完全乱了 |
[36:47] | Okay, so Giselle is gonna take a group of cards. Okay? | 好了 现在吉赛尔会挑出一组牌 明白没 |
[36:52] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ It’s freezing a little bit, | -明白 -这环节有点揪心 |
[36:54] | but we try. | 但咱们还得试下 |
[36:55] | So Giselle here. Just take like a handful, | 然后吉赛尔 你就随手抓一把牌 |
[36:57] | like a little group, like five. Good. | 一小把 这是五张 好 |
[36:59] | -Like five cards. ‐Okay. | -这是五张牌 -拿完了 |
[37:01] | – Good. Now here, you know. – I have the cards. | -好了 现在 这样 -我拿着牌呢 |
[37:04] | – Tom, do you want to hold it? – Sure. | -汤姆 麻烦你拿下手机可以吗 -好的 |
[37:07] | I got the cards. | 我拿好牌了 |
[37:09] | Pick out a card from inside. | 从里面抽一张牌出来 |
[37:11] | So look at, no, | 看好牌 不是这样 |
[37:12] | spread them so you can see all of them. | 你得把牌都摊开 所有牌都要能看见 |
[37:13] | ‐Okay. ‐Think of one from inside. | -好的 -随便想着其中一张牌 |
[37:15] | Okay. I’m gonna think from ‐‐ I have one. | 好的 我想的是 我选好了 |
[37:17] | I’m already thinking about it. | 我脑子里现在只想这张牌 |
[37:19] | It’s red? | 是红色的牌嘛 |
[37:21] | Yes. | 是 |
[37:22] | It’s a heart? | 是红桃嘛 |
[37:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[37:26] | It’s the two of hearts. | 是红桃2吧 |
[37:28] | What?! | 不能吧 |
[37:30] | What? Wait a minute. How does she know? | 真的假的 容我缓缓 她怎么可能知道的 |
[37:34] | Wait a minute, did you ‐‐ Wait. | 等会儿 你是不是 等下等下 |
[37:36] | Are they all different? | 所有牌都不一样对吧 |
[37:37] | Yeah. What do you mean? | 是啊 你什么意思 |
[37:39] | Wait. How did you know that my card was a two of hearts? | 停下停下 你怎么知道我挑的牌是红桃2 |
[37:43] | Wait. Can you tell her all of the cards that she took? | 等等 你能不能说出她手里拿的所有牌 |
[37:46] | ‐4 of clubs… ‐Show us. | -梅花4 -拿出来看看 |
[37:48] | …2 of hearts, 7 of diamonds, | 红桃2 方块7 |
[37:51] | 3 of clubs, 4 of hearts. | 梅花3 红桃4 |
[38:00] | How did you do that? Please tell me. | 你怎么猜出我的牌的 求你告诉我 |
[38:02] | ‐ And you really. ‐ Are you psychic? | -你真的 -你是巫师吗? |
[38:04] | You really thought of this one, the 2 of hearts? | 你真的想的是这张牌吗 红桃2 |
[38:06] | Yes. Wait a minute! Wait a minute! | 就是这张啊 你等会儿 你等会儿 |
[38:08] | ‐ Very good. ‐ No, no, no. | -很赞啊 -不可能啊 不可能 |
[38:10] | How did she know that? ‐Ask her. | -她是怎么知道的 -你问问她啊 |
[38:12] | No, please. Please tell me. | 求你了 求你告诉我 |
[38:14] | -J -J ‐ Jack. ‐ Jack. | |
[38:15] | -Q -Q ‐ Queen. ‐ Queen. | |
[38:16] | -K -K ‐ King. ‐ King. | |
[38:17] | ‐Hearts. ‐Of hearts. | -红桃 -红桃 |
[38:19] | ‐Spade. ‐Spade. | -黑桃 -黑桃 |
[38:20] | ‐Diamond. ‐Diamond. | -方块 -方块 |
[38:22] | ‐Diamond. ‐Diamond. | -方块 -方块 |
[38:25] | When I was your age, | 我像你这么大的时候 |
[38:27] | Papa only had one deck of cards. | 你爸爸我只有一副牌 |
[38:30] | So when my mom gave me the one deck of cards, | 所以当我妈妈又给了我一副牌时 |
[38:32] | it was the most important thing in the world to me. | 我视之为珍宝 |
[38:35] | And I carried it everywhere. | 我贴身携带 |
[38:38] | You know, all the cards have different faces. | 你知道嘛 每一张牌都是不一样的 |
[38:41] | For example, who’s that? | 举个例子 你看这个是谁 |
[38:43] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[38:44] | That’s Mama. That’s your mom. | 嗯对 是你妈妈 没错 |
[38:46] | That’s Papa’s Mama. That’s your mom. | 这是爸爸的妈妈 这是你的妈妈 |
[38:50] | These two are my family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[38:52] | Yep, that’s your family. | 对 都是你的家人 |
[38:54] | Let me make the card disappear ‐‐ whoosh! | 我要把牌变没 变 |
[38:56] | Oop, gone. | 呀 没有了 |
[38:58] | I know how you do it. | 我知道你怎么弄的 |
[39:00] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[39:01] | I know you put it there. | 我知道你把牌放到这里了 |
[39:03] | You knew that? How did you know? | 你知道 你是怎么知道的 |
[39:05] | You’re a magician? | 你是魔术师吗 |
[39:10] | Think of a card from inside the group, but don’t say it. | 从里面挑出一张牌 想好但是不要说出来 |
[39:14] | Got it. | 我想好了 |
[39:15] | It’s red. | 是红色的 |
[39:18] | It’s red. Yes or no? | 是红色的 对不对 |
[39:20] | No. | 不对 |
[39:21] | Oh, you tried to confuse me. | 你忽悠我呢 |
[39:23] | You went to a red, and then you went to a spade. | 你开始想了个红色的 现在换成黑桃了 |
[39:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[39:27] | – It’s a small number. – Yes. | -牌上的数不大 -对 |
[39:28] | It’s a 2 of spades. | 是黑桃2 |
[39:32] | Wait, wait, wait. | 停停停 |
[39:34] | How did he try to confuse you? | 你怎么知道他在忽悠你 |
[39:36] | Tell him. Tell him actually. | 告诉他 好好给他讲讲 |
[39:38] | You went to a red. You went from the queen of hearts. | 你挑中了一个红色的 最后确定了红桃Q |
[39:42] | And wait, can you tell him all of the cards that he took? | 那你能不能说出他手里所有牌的花色? |
[39:45] | 5 of hearts, 9 of spades, | 红桃5 黑桃9 |
[39:49] | 2 of spades, which was your card, | 你挑中的牌是黑桃2 |
[39:52] | queen of hearts was almost your card. | 你差点就选了的红桃Q |
[39:54] | and 3 of hearts. | 还有张红桃3 |
[39:56] | Oh…my…God. | 太神奇了 |
[40:04] | Oh, my God! That was amazing! | 太厉害了 太神奇了简直 |
[40:05] | Well done! | 真厉害 |
[40:06] | What?! | 天呐 |
[40:15] | Do you know why we do magic? | 你知道为什么我们要变魔术吗 |
[40:17] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[40:18] | ‘Cause it makes people smile. | 因为变魔术会让人嘴角上扬 |
[40:22] | And that’s a really nice thing to give to people. | 快乐是我能够赠予别人的一份美好 |
[40:25] | And I like to see the good part of everybody, | 而且我还想看到人们美好的一面 |
[40:28] | and magic, for Papa, did that. | 对于爸爸来说 魔术做到了这些 |
[40:34] | I think you’re like that, too. | 我觉得你也会喜欢上那种感觉的 |
[40:38] | You’re the real magic. | 你本身就是一个神奇的魔术呀 |
[40:42] | But you’re not going to do crazy things like Papa. | 但是你不会像爸爸一样做出疯狂的事情 |
[40:44] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[40:46] | Yes, I am. | 我做得出来 |
[40:47] | No. | 不会 |
[40:48] | ‐ Yes. ‐ No. | -我会做的 -不行 |
[40:49] | Yes. Yes. | 我就做 我就做 |
[40:50] | No. | 不行 |
[40:51] | I’m gonna stand on the railing. | 我要站到栏杆上去 |
[40:53] | No, you’re not. | 你可不能这么干 |
[40:55] | Yes. | 我偏要 |
[40:56] | No, no. | 不行不行 |
[40:57] | ‐ Yes, yes, yes. ‐ No, no, you’re not. | -我就干我就干 -不行不行 你可别 |
[41:00] | – No. ‐ Yes. | -不行 -我就干 |
[41:01] | – No, Mary. – Uh, yep. | -玛丽 不行 -就要 |
[41:04] | ‐No. ‐Yeah. | -不行 -行 |
[41:16] | You’re so crazy! | 真是个疯丫头 |
[41:17] | – You’re so crazy. – What?! | -你才疯呢 -才不是 |