时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Well, you really have buggered everything up this time. | 你们这次真是搞砸了 |
[00:06] | Guys… I think we broke time. | 各位 我们让时间破裂了 |
[00:09] | As you can see, my agents are hard at work, | 你们也看见了 我的人已经在努力工作 |
[00:11] | dealing with these anachronisms that you created. | 处理这些你们造成的时代错误 |
[00:13] | Anachronisms? | 时代错误 |
[00:14] | People, places, and things displaced from their native time periods. | 被错置到非原始时间段的人 地点和事物 |
[00:17] | I am Gaius Julius Caesar of Rome. | 我是罗马的盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·凯撒 |
[00:19] | I told you, I was leaving to create an organization | 我说了我离开是为了创造一个 |
[00:22] | to replace the Time Masters. | 代替时间之主的组织 |
[00:23] | Rip doesn’t think he needs us now that he’s got the Time Bureau. | 里普觉得有了时间调查局就不再需要我们了 |
[00:25] | ‘Cause the Time Bureau is capable of getting the job done | 因为时间调查局有能力摆平一切 |
[00:28] | without the mess. | 而不搞出烂摊子 |
[00:29] | We’re the ones who broke history. | 我们破坏了历史 |
[00:30] | We should be the ones that fix it. | 就应该由我们来修复它 |
[00:31] | – Problem solved. – I gotta say, Ms. Lance, | -问题解决了 -不得不说 兰斯小姐 |
[00:33] | now that I’ve seen your team in action with my own eyes… | 现在我亲眼目睹了你队伍的行动方式 |
[00:35] | Howdy. | 泥嚎 |
[00:38] | You are even worse than I imagined. | 比我想象的要糟 |
[00:56] | Don’t look! What are you doing here? | 别看 你来这干嘛 |
[00:58] | I live here. What’s all this? | 这是我家 这是要干什么 |
[01:01] | What part of “I’m making your birthday surprise, | 我都说了”我要给你准备生日惊喜 |
[01:03] | stay out of the apartment” did you not understand? | 你别回家”你怎么听不懂呢 |
[01:05] | I thought you meant lingerie and, you know, sex, | 我以为你是指性感内衣 滚床单什么的 |
[01:09] | not whatever this is. | 不是搞这些 |
[01:12] | I’m making donuts– | 我在做甜甜圈 |
[01:13] | chocolate-covered donuts– | 巧克力甜甜圈 |
[01:15] | ’cause you said they were your favorite when you were little. | 因为你说这是你小时候最喜欢吃的 |
[01:18] | You’re making them from scratch? | 你是要自己做吗 |
[01:19] | How else would I make them? | 要不还能怎么做 |
[01:20] | You do what my mom did: you go to the corner store | 跟我妈妈学 去街头小店 |
[01:22] | and you get ’em for 2 bucks a box. | 两块钱就能买一盒 |
[01:24] | Nobody makes anything from scratch anymore. | 现在已经没人自己做了 |
[01:26] | So all this was for nothing? | 那我做这些都没用了 |
[01:28] | No. Donuts are never for nothing, and I’m being creative. | 不是 甜甜圈总是有用的 我很有创意 |
[01:32] | I’m sure I can figure out a way to use that chocolate sauce. | 我确定我能想出使用巧克力酱的其他办法 |
[01:42] | I got it. Don’t worry. | 我来收拾 没事的 |
[01:44] | No, got it. All right. | 我能搞定 |
[01:45] | Five-second rule. We’re good. | 五秒原则 还能吃 |
[01:47] | We’re good. | 还能吃 |
[01:49] | I’ll make some more. | 我再做一些 |
[01:50] | No, no, no. You are done. | 不用 不用 不做了 |
[01:52] | You can’t do anything else. | 你什么也别做 |
[01:53] | We are doing the rest of this 2017-style. | 我们要用现代的方式来做 |
[01:55] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[01:56] | I’m going to the corner store | 我去街头小店 |
[01:58] | to get us chocolate-covered donuts | 去买巧克力甜甜圈 |
[01:59] | the way my mom used to buy them. | 就像我妈妈以前那么做的 |
[02:02] | Tonight’s breaking news: | 今晚突发新闻 |
[02:03] | Vixen caught on camera. | 雌狐被拍到 |
[02:06] | This video is rare footage of Vixen, | 这是雌狐为数不多的视频影像 |
[02:09] | Detroit’s own super-heroine, who has waged a one-person war | 底特律本土的女超级英雄 自从她三年前 |
[02:13] | against drug dealers and corrupt cops alike | 出现以来 就一直一个人对付 |
[02:15] | since she first appeared in the city three years ago. | 毒贩子和贪污受贿的警察 |
[02:24] | All right. I got all my mom’s favorites. | 我妈妈喜欢的我都买了 |
[02:27] | I got chocolate donuts, | 巧克力甜甜圈 |
[02:30] | crème cake… | 奶油蛋糕 |
[02:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:37] | Amaya. | 阿玛雅 |
[02:44] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:46] | Hello? Anybody home? McFly? | 喂 有人吗 小飞侠 |
[02:51] | Sorry, guys, I was just, | 抱歉 各位 我只是 |
[02:53] | I was just thinking about donuts. | 我只是在想甜甜圈 |
[02:54] | Okay, so, where are we? | 好了 说到哪了 |
[02:57] | I was saying I reverse-engineered | 我刚才在说我破解了 |
[02:59] | the Time Bureau tech that Mick stole from Rip. | 米克从里普那偷来的时间调查局的技术 |
[03:01] | Now, we can locate anachronisms too. | 现在 我们也可以定位时代错误了 |
[03:04] | – Nice work, man. – Also, check this out. | -干得漂亮 伙计 -还有 试试这个 |
[03:06] | Our run-in with Caesar got me thinking. | 我们跟凯撒的相遇让我想到 |
[03:09] | What if there was a way | 如果有个方法 |
[03:10] | to contain the anachronisms that we pick up, | 可以控制我们抓的时代错误 |
[03:12] | and not have them causing trouble on the ship | 不让他们在船上惹麻烦 |
[03:14] | or taking things they shouldn’t? | 或者带走不该带的东西 |
[03:15] | Yeah, that’s what we got the brig for. | 是的 所以我们有禁闭室 |
[03:17] | Well, what if we have another LA situation? | 但如果再发生洛杉矶那种情况怎么办 |
[03:19] | Try putting a dinosaur in the brig. | 难道把恐龙也关进禁闭室吗 |
[03:21] | – Not going to happen. – No. | -不可能 -是的 |
[03:23] | – Unless it’s an Aquilops. – Or a Compsognathus. | -除非是三角恐龙 -或者是美颌龙 |
[03:25] | Or a cute little Oviraptor. | 或者是小的窃蛋龙 |
[03:26] | Okay, so just, how do we contain them? | 好了 快说怎么能控制它们 |
[03:28] | We make it smaller. | 让它们变小 |
[03:31] | You built a shrink ray. | 你建成了缩小射线 |
[03:32] | I’m not particularly fond of that name. | 我不是特别喜欢这个叫法 |
[03:34] | I’m calling it | 我称它 |
[03:35] | the hyper-molecular compressor. | 超分子压缩机 |
[03:37] | It’s a more powerful and portable version of the tech from my suit. | 它比我的战衣更强大更便携 |
[03:40] | So a shrink ray? | 也就是缩小射线 |
[03:41] | Essentially. | 本质上是的 |
[03:43] | I perfected the work | 我完善了 |
[03:44] | I was moonlighting on at Upswipz. | 在碰碰兼职时的工作 |
[03:51] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[03:52] | It’ll return to normal size in 24 hours, | 24小时后就会恢复到原来尺寸 |
[03:55] | or, if you don’t want to wait… | 或者 如果你不想等 |
[04:00] | You are on fire, dude. | 你太厉害了 伙计 |
[04:03] | All right. Let’s gather the rest of the team | 好了 集合其他队员 |
[04:05] | and check out the new anachronism map. | 看看新的时代错误地图 |
[04:07] | We really messed up time. | 我们真的把时间搞乱了 |
[04:10] | Looks like we gave time acne. | 就像是让时间长了粉刺 |
[04:12] | Each of these dots | 每一个点 |
[04:13] | represents an anachronism we created by… breaking time. | 代表了我们让时间破裂后所造成的时代错误 |
[04:18] | Rip’s Bureau rates them on a scale of one to ten | 里普的时间调查局根据它们影响的大小 |
[04:20] | according to their magnitude of impact | 以及潜在的难度 按照一到十的标准 |
[04:22] | and potential difficulty. | 给它们确定了级别 |
[04:25] | Gideon, can you analyze this data? | 吉迪恩 能分析一下这个数据吗 |
[04:27] | Certainly, Dr. Palmer. | 当然 帕尔默博士 |
[04:30] | Look at all these. It’s going to take a lifetime | 看看这么多 这得花一辈子的时间 |
[04:32] | to clean up this mess. Maybe several. | 才能清理完啊 也许要好几辈子 |
[04:34] | Where should we start? | 咱们要从哪开始 |
[04:35] | What about Great Wall of China, level six? | 中国长城怎么样 六级 |
[04:38] | I had Chinese last night. | 我昨晚吃的就是中国菜 |
[04:40] | Where can I get a steak? | 哪里能吃到牛排 |
[04:41] | How about the North Atlantic Ocean? | 那北大西洋怎么样 |
[04:43] | April 1912? | 1912年4月 |
[04:44] | I hear the Titanic had amazing food. | 听说泰坦尼克号的食物不错 |
[04:46] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[04:47] | I refuse to set foot on the Titanic. | 我绝对不会踏上泰坦尼克号一步 |
[04:47] | 饰演斯泰因教授的演员 曾参演过《泰坦尼克号》电影 | |
[04:49] | Whoever built that ship ought to be shot. | 造那艘船的人应该被枪毙 |
[04:52] | Anyways… | 总之 |
[04:54] | I’m sure Little Miss Time Bureau | 我肯定时间调查局小姐 |
[04:56] | would love to see us mess this up, | 肯定想看到我们搞砸 |
[04:58] | so let’s find something easy. A nice slam dunk. | 所以我们选个简单的 灌篮得分 |
[05:01] | Wisconsin, 1870. | 威斯康星州 1870年 |
[05:03] | It’s a level one. | 是个一级的 |
[05:04] | Oh, I do hope you choose that one. | 我就希望你选这个 |
[05:07] | The anachronism is located at the grounds of | 时代错误发生地点在 |
[05:09] | a P.T. Barnum’s Roving Museum of Freaks and Hypnotic Hippodrome. | P·T·巴纳姆的奇人流动博物馆和催眠竞技场 |
[05:12] | Although he is erroneously credited with the phrase | 虽然人们错认为是他说出了这句 |
[05:14] | “There’s a sucker born every minute,” | “每分钟都有渣滓出生” |
[05:16] | in truth, Mr. Barnum would have never belittled paying customers. | 实际上 巴纳姆先生从来不会贬低顾客 |
[05:19] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[05:21] | We’re bringing the circus to the circus. | 我们把马戏带到了马戏团 |
[05:23] | This is a classic slice of Americana. | 美国经典的经典一面 |
[05:26] | The air is thick with the smell of popcorn, candy, and wonder. | 空气中充满了爆米花 糖果和奇趣的味道 |
[05:30] | If I see a clown, I’m outta here. | 看到小丑我就走人 |
[05:32] | What? You afraid of clowns? | 怎么 你怕小丑吗 |
[05:33] | No. I… | 不是 我… |
[05:35] | just don’t like their stupid faces and funny shoes and… | 就是不喜欢他们的蠢脸和滑稽鞋子和… |
[05:39] | razor-sharp teeth. | 锋利的牙齿 |
[05:40] | Their what? | 他们的什么 |
[05:42] | All right, guys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[05:42] | If you were an anachronism hiding in the circus, | 如果你是个藏在马戏团里的时代错误 |
[05:45] | where would you be? | 你会藏在哪 |
[05:47] | How ’bout in there? | 那里边如何 |
[05:55] | King Tut’s tomb? No way. | 图特王的墓 不可能 |
[05:57] | No way indeed. | 确实不可能 |
[05:58] | They covered it in flour to make it look old. | 他们撒上面粉让它看起来很古旧 |
[06:00] | Bearded lady: | 胡子女士 |
[06:01] | hormone imbalance. | 荷尔蒙失衡 |
[06:03] | Mr. Rory would make a far more convincing Cro-Magnon. | 罗里先生当克鲁马努人会更让人信服 |
[06:06] | Marty, you can’t look behind the curtain. | 马蒂 你别揭秘啊 |
[06:08] | – Spoils the fun. – Fun? | -这样多无趣 -无趣 |
[06:10] | Tricks and humbug are all I see, | 我看到的都是花招和欺骗 |
[06:12] | and these uneducated rubes come here in droves, | 而那帮缺乏教育的乡巴佬成群结队而来 |
[06:15] | begging to be fooled. | 求着被骗 |
[06:16] | No. People want to live in a world where anything’s possible. | 不 人们是想活在一切皆有可能的世界里 |
[06:19] | They wanna be amazed. | 他们想被震惊 |
[06:20] | Yes, and amazing as this is, we’re wasting time. | 是 这里如此震惊 我们却在浪费时间 |
[06:23] | Let’s split up. | 我们分头行事 |
[06:24] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们先生们 |
[06:27] | Welcome, one and all, | 欢迎你们每个人 |
[06:29] | to the Best Show On Earth! | 来看地球上最好的演出 |
[06:33] | That is a working title. | 名字还在完善 |
[06:37] | My roving show of wonders | 我流动的猎奇演出 |
[06:40] | has the most remarkable of oddities | 今天为大家准备了最令人 |
[06:43] | in store for you today. | 印象深刻的怪物 |
[06:45] | Is it beautiful? | 是不是很漂亮 |
[06:47] | The very definition. | 非常漂亮 |
[06:49] | Is it deadly? | 是不是很致命 |
[06:51] | It can take your head from your shoulders in a single bite. | 它一口就能咬断你的脖子 |
[06:55] | What makes this creature such a marvel | 让这个生物如此惊奇的是 |
[06:59] | is that it has been extinct | 它在一万年前 |
[07:01] | for the last 10,000 years. | 就已经灭绝了 |
[07:03] | Are you guys hearing this? | 你们听到了吗 |
[07:05] | Could be our anachronism. | 可能是我们的时代错误 |
[07:07] | – Or another humbug. – Check it out, just to be safe. | -或是另一个骗术 -查看下 以防万一 |
[07:09] | This exclusive, | 这个独特的 |
[07:10] | once-in-a-lifetime opportunity could be yours, | 一生一次的机会可能属于你们 |
[07:14] | for only a nickel. | 只需要五美分 |
[07:15] | Yo, what’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[07:18] | Where there’s poop… | 有屎的地方 |
[07:20] | There’s a prize. | 就会有发现 |
[07:22] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[07:23] | Well, do we have to? | 我们需要这样吗 |
[07:24] | This is definitely feline feces, | 这肯定是猫科动物粪便 |
[07:27] | but unlike any I’ve ever seen. | 但是我之前没见过这样的 |
[07:29] | You’ve studied a lot of poop, big guy? | 你研究过很多屎吗 大家伙 |
[07:31] | As an Eagle Scout, I can interpret 175 different droppings. | 作为鹰级童子军 我可以辨出175种粪便 |
[07:34] | The color and viscosity | 颜色和黏度 |
[07:35] | indicate a carnivorous diet, | 表明它是肉食动物 |
[07:37] | but this movement took a long time to pass. | 但排泄过程持续很长时间 |
[07:40] | The meat looks like it was tough, | 肉看起来很硬 |
[07:42] | like a rhinoceros or elephant hide. | 像是犀牛或是大象的皮 |
[07:44] | I speak of a creature that comes to you | 大家将要看到的这个生物 |
[07:49] | from the distant past! | 来自远古时代 |
[07:53] | I know what our anachronism is. | 我知道我们的时代错误是什么了 |
[07:54] | Contain it, quick. | 快点控制住 |
[07:56] | We can’t let these people see the anachronism. | 我们不能让这些人看到时代错误 |
[07:58] | We don’t want this to get any worse. | 不能让情况更糟了 |
[08:01] | Bingo. | 猜对了 |
[08:02] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[08:03] | may I present to you… | 我向你们呈现 |
[08:06] | the saber-toothed tiger! | 剑齿虎 |
[08:11] | Did I mention that… I’m allergic to cats? | 我有说过 我对猫过敏吗 |
[08:14] | Please tell me you brought your shrink ray. | 请告诉我你带了你的缩小射线 |
[08:18] | “Molecular hyper-compressor.” | “分子超压缩机” |
[08:20] | And yes. | 我带了 |
[08:30] | – Ray… – Shrinking a vase is very different | -雷… -缩小一个花瓶和 |
[08:32] | from shrinking an extinct tiger. | 缩小灭绝的老虎可不一样 |
[08:34] | Okay? I have to account for speed, lifespan, | 懂吗 我得考虑速度 寿命 |
[08:36] | gender…you think it’s a male or female? | 性别 你觉得它是公的母的 |
[08:39] | I think it’s awake. | 我觉得它醒了 |
[08:41] | Ray, shoot it! | 雷 发射啊 |
[08:42] | – Shoot it! – A few more adjustments… | -发射 -再调整一下 |
[08:48] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:53] | Are you guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[08:54] | I heard a roar. | 我听到了吼叫声 |
[08:57] | Looks like our problem got a whole lot bigger. | 我们的麻烦好像大了很多 |
[09:00] | Let me get this straight. | 说白了就是 |
[09:02] | You three released a giant saber-toothed tiger. | 你们仨释放了一头巨型剑齿虎 |
[09:07] | “Release” isn’t the word I’d use. | 我用的不是”释放”这个词 |
[09:09] | Yeah, more like, uh, “Didn’t contain.” | 对 更像是”没控制住” |
[09:11] | Gideon, what’s the status of the anachronism? | 吉迪恩 时代错误情况如何 |
[09:14] | The anachronism has elevated from level one to level four. | 时代错误已从一级提高到四级了 |
[09:17] | What? How is that even a thing? | 什么 怎么会这样 |
[09:18] | We made it worse, that’s how. | 我们添乱了 所以才这样 |
[09:20] | Okay, so we just get Ray some allergy medicine | 好 那我们给雷找点抗过敏的药 |
[09:22] | and go back out there. | 再回到那里 |
[09:23] | None of us even have experience with animals. | 我们都没有跟动物打交道的经验 |
[09:30] | Stay on the ship. | 待在飞船上 |
[09:31] | Stay out of trouble. | 别惹麻烦 |
[09:34] | Where the hell’s she going? | 她要去哪里 |
[09:50] | Hey, girl. | 美女 |
[09:52] | How ’bout one final mission | 来执行最后一次任务如何 |
[09:55] | for old times’ sake? | 看在老交情的份上 |
[10:10] | I can’t go with you, Sara. | 我不能跟你走 莎拉 |
[10:11] | Look, I’m not asking you to join back up. | 我不是要你重回队伍 |
[10:13] | Just one easy mission. | 就一次简单的任务 |
[10:16] | Trapping a giant saber-toothed tiger is easy? | 诱捕一头巨型剑齿虎很简单 |
[10:18] | For you. Your powers are the quickest way to handle this. | 对你而言 你的超能力是搞定它最快的办法 |
[10:22] | Look, Amaya, I can’t give the Time Bureau | 阿玛雅 我不能被时间调查局 |
[10:26] | an excuse to take the Waverider again. | 抓到把柄再次夺走乘波号 |
[10:28] | I want to help you, | 我也想帮你 |
[10:30] | but my life’s a little complicated right now. | 但我现在的生活有点复杂 |
[10:33] | Amaya, Amaya! Amaya! | 阿玛雅 阿玛雅 阿玛雅 |
[10:35] | Foyinsola, this is Sara. | 芙因索拉 这位是莎拉 |
[10:37] | Hey. What you got there? | 你拿的是什么 |
[10:38] | I found it in an acacia tree. | 我在一棵金合欢树中找到的 |
[10:40] | No, please! | 拜托不要 |
[10:41] | No! | 不 |
[10:47] | You should be asleep, little one. | 你该睡觉了 小家伙 |
[10:49] | Now run along to bed, | 快去床上吧 |
[10:51] | before I have to summon the ashe of a cobra to scare you! | 不然我就得召唤眼镜蛇的艾什来吓你 |
[11:03] | Normal life. It suits you. | 普通的人生挺适合你 |
[11:05] | You seem at peace here. | 你在这过得似乎很平静 |
[11:10] | Good-bye, Amaya. | 再见 阿玛雅 |
[11:12] | It was good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:17] | Does Nathaniel know that I’d be returning? | 内特尼尔知道我要回归了吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[11:22] | He’s thrilled. | 他高兴坏了 |
[11:28] | I raise the pot one… dishes duty. | 我的赌注加一 洗碗的活 |
[11:31] | All right, Professor, you sly fox, | 好啊 教授 你个老狐狸 |
[11:33] | I will raise you one– Amaya. | 我也加一 阿玛雅 |
[11:36] | Can’t bet what you’ve already lost, pretty. | 不能用你没了的东西当赌注 小帅哥 |
[11:40] | Hello, Nathaniel. | 你好 内特尼尔 |
[11:45] | Amaya! Hey, what’s good, girl? | 阿玛雅 你好吗 小妞 |
[11:47] | Come on. How you been? | 来吧 你好吗 |
[11:50] | I missed you. | 想死你了 |
[11:53] | – Hello. – Professor Stein. | -你好 -斯泰因教授 |
[11:56] | Ship’s not the same without you. | 没了你 飞船就不一样了 |
[11:58] | But we’re fine without you. Everything is running smoothly. | 但没了你 我们也挺好 一切都很顺利 |
[12:00] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[12:02] | Haircut here “Embiggened” an extinct tiger. | 西装头”放大”了一头灭绝的老虎 |
[12:04] | Which Amaya and I are going to catch. | 我和阿玛雅正要去抓它 |
[12:06] | And then I have to return to Zambesi. | 之后我就得回赞比西 |
[12:09] | We’re going to need your shrink ray, Ray. | 我们需要你的缩小射线 雷 |
[12:11] | Well, I-I thought we talked about…not calling it that. | 我想我们说过…不要那么叫它 |
[12:13] | And don’t you need the rest of us? | 那你不需要我们其他人吗 |
[12:15] | We can handle it. | 我们搞得定 |
[12:16] | Really? You don’t want us to come along and mess things up? | 真的吗 你不想我们一起去搞砸行动吗 |
[12:19] | Enjoy your night. | 享受你们的夜晚 |
[12:23] | You didn’t tell Nathaniel, did you? | 你没跟内特尼尔说 对吧 |
[12:26] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[12:28] | This is so not cool. | 这关系可大了 |
[12:31] | First, | 首先 |
[12:33] | Amaya ghosts on me on my birthday. | 我生日时阿玛雅不告而别 |
[12:35] | No heads-up. | 毫无预警 |
[12:36] | Then she shows back up on the ship; | 然后她回飞船上来了 |
[12:37] | again, no heads-up. | 又毫无预警 |
[12:39] | Bro… she’s from 1942. | 兄弟 她来自1942年 |
[12:42] | Did you really think that was going to work? | 你当时真的觉得你们能成吗 |
[12:44] | Nah, but we were happy. What happened? | 不 但我们很开心 怎么了呢 |
[12:48] | I don’t know, but instead of drinking, | 不知道 与其在这喝酒 |
[12:49] | maybe you should go find out. | 你不如去找答案 |
[12:51] | No. She didn’t want to talk then. | 不 她当时都不想谈 |
[12:52] | Why would she want to talk now? | 她现在怎么会想谈 |
[12:54] | And look, I don’t want to sound like a jerk, | 听着 我不想说混话 |
[12:57] | but she kinda let herself go. | 但她有点放纵自己 |
[12:59] | Yeah, you keep tellin’ yourself that, buddy. | 对 你一直在自欺欺人 兄弟 |
[13:04] | The tiger’s heading east. | 老虎朝东边跑了 |
[13:06] | It looks like he stopped here to sharpen his claws. | 看来它在这停下磨了磨爪子 |
[13:12] | Don’t tell me the infamous Sara Lance | 别跟我说声名狼藉的莎拉·兰斯 |
[13:14] | is scared of a big cat. | 还怕一只大猫 |
[13:16] | Giant tiger. | 是巨型老虎 |
[13:17] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:19] | To animals, humans are the predators. | 对动物而言 人类就是掠食者 |
[13:22] | Even to other humans. | 甚至对同类也是如此 |
[13:29] | Whatever you do, don’t run. | 你做什么都行 就是别跑 |
[13:37] | I spent my last greenback on that feline oddity. | 我把最后一点钱都花在那头猫科怪物上了 |
[13:40] | Circus is shuttin’ down. | 马戏团要关门了 |
[13:43] | You know I’d rather die before going back to Salem, Phineas. | 你知道我宁死都不愿回到菲尼亚斯的塞勒姆 |
[13:46] | There’s some small-minded folk back there. | 那里有思想狭隘的人 |
[13:50] | Small-minded folk everywhere. | 思想狭隘的人随处可见 |
[13:53] | Even the most retrograde ingrate | 就算是最落后的忘恩负义之人 |
[13:56] | wants to be entertained. | 也想要被取悦 |
[13:58] | The human spirit, it longs for edification and delight. | 人类的精神渴望陶冶和愉悦 |
[14:03] | We just need a show-stopper | 我们需要令人驻足的节目 |
[14:05] | to edify and delight ’em. | 来陶冶并愉悦人们 |
[14:09] | – Are you on Upswipz? – Yeah. | -你在上碰碰 -对 |
[14:11] | Connected through the Waverider. | 通过乘波号连接的 |
[14:12] | This is Cindy. | 这是辛迪 |
[14:13] | 5’9″. Profession: | 1米75 职业是 |
[14:15] | – weather reporter. – Okay. | -天气播报员 -好 |
[14:16] | Loves kale. | 超喜欢甘蓝菜 |
[14:17] | Says she wants to meet up. That’s nice. | 她说想见一面 太好了 |
[14:20] | “Do… you… have a time machine?” | 你有没有时间机器 |
[14:24] | Just talk to Amaya. | 去和阿玛雅聊一聊 |
[14:26] | That’s what Jax said. Wait. | 杰克斯也是这么说的 等等 |
[14:29] | Are you two conspi– | 你俩在联手 |
[14:31] | Are you conspiring against me? | 你们在联手背叛我吗 |
[14:37] | You owe the lady an apology. | 你要向这位女士道歉 |
[14:40] | That’s not a lady. | 她不是什么女士 |
[14:42] | That’s a freak. | 她是个怪物 |
[14:47] | Are you trying to pick a fight with me? | 你想要跟我打一架吗 |
[14:49] | Because I would love to get into a fight right now. | 因为我现在很想打一架 |
[15:02] | If she’s a freak, what am I? | 如果她是怪物 那我是什么 |
[15:05] | That was marvelous! | 简直是惊人的表演 |
[15:07] | A round of drinks, on me! | 我请全场在座喝一轮 |
[15:14] | It’s, uh, actually, it’s time for us to be going. | 其实我们该走了 |
[15:16] | No, no, come on, hey, we just met. Please. | 不不 我们才刚认识 别走 |
[15:18] | Oh, you got to tell me, | 你得告诉我 |
[15:19] | where did you learn a humbug like that? | 你从哪儿学来这花招的 |
[15:22] | Well, that’s no humbug, P to the T. | 这不是花招 PT |
[15:24] | You see, people like us, we gotta stick together. | 像我们这种人 我们就该待在一起 |
[15:26] | And by the way, your beard– it’s beautiful. | 话说 你的胡子很好看 |
[15:29] | – You’re so sweet. – She said I’m sweet. | -你真可爱 -她说我可爱 |
[15:31] | I’m sorry, “People like us”? | 对不起 什么叫我们这种人 |
[15:33] | Yeah. My friend Jax here turns to fire and flies. | 我朋友杰克斯能变成火焰 还会飞 |
[15:35] | No, no, that’s, uh, | 不不 |
[15:37] | that’s just the whiskey talking. Right, buddy? | 他是威士忌喝多了胡说八道 对吧 兄弟 |
[15:38] | No, it’s true. And my friend Ray here turns teeny-weeny. | 不 是真的 我朋友雷能变得很小 |
[15:42] | Teeny-weeny. | 变得很小 |
[15:43] | That’s very funny, Nate. | 太搞笑了 内特 |
[15:44] | Also, they’re both capable of flight. | 而且他们俩都会飞 |
[15:46] | Yeah. But if you want to know a real freak, P.T., | 但如果你想知道谁才是真正的怪物 PT |
[15:49] | it’s my ex-girlfriend. | 那就是我前女友 |
[15:51] | She can summon the power of any animal. | 她能召唤出任何动物的能力 |
[15:53] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[15:55] | I have an idea, fellas. | 我有个想法 各位 |
[15:57] | How ’bout we meet, | 不如我们见一面 |
[15:59] | retire back to the circus, | 回到马戏团 |
[16:01] | for a little private show | 来一场小型私人表演 |
[16:03] | where I guarantee I’ve got the most beautiful– and flexible– | 我保证在那里 我有你们没见过的 |
[16:06] | acrobats you’ve ever seen? | 最漂亮又灵活的杂技演员 |
[16:09] | P.T. Barnum, you’re on. | P·T·巴纳姆 行啊 |
[16:12] | You had me at “Circus.” | 你说到马戏团我就想去了 |
[16:16] | Shouldn’t you ashe up? | 你不是该用艾什吗 |
[16:18] | No, no, that’ll just provoke him. | 不不 那样只会激怒它 |
[16:22] | Move downwind. | 去顺风方向 |
[16:24] | I’ll distract and you shrink. | 我分散它的注意力 你缩小它 |
[16:28] | Easy. | 别紧张 |
[16:30] | I’m not here to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[16:44] | It’s kinda cute. | 还挺可爱的 |
[16:45] | Well, I’m glad Nate finally took our advice | 我很高兴内特终于接受我们的建议 |
[16:47] | and went to talk to Amaya. | 去和阿玛雅聊一聊了 |
[16:49] | Yeah, true, but man, he is about to miss out. | 没错 但是他就要错过好戏了 |
[16:59] | I thought we needed the Tin Man. | 我以为我们要的是铁皮人 |
[17:02] | In due time. | 迟早的事 |
[17:05] | We have his friends. | 他的朋友在我们手上 |
[17:08] | Oh, smile, Hildy, | 笑一个 希尔迪 |
[17:10] | we just might save the circus yet. | 我们也许拯救了马戏团 |
[17:19] | Hey, sunshine! | 太阳照屁股了 |
[17:22] | What are you doing in my room? | 你们在我房间干什么 |
[17:27] | Oh, this is not my room. | 这不是我房间 |
[17:29] | Where are Jax and Ray? | 杰克斯和雷呢 |
[17:32] | Yelling. | 太大声了 |
[17:34] | I’m going to die. I don’t remember. | 我要死了 我不记得了 |
[17:36] | What’s the lasthing that you do remember? | 你最后记得的是什么事 |
[17:38] | Whiskey. | 威士忌 |
[17:41] | So– | 那 |
[17:44] | So what’s– | 那… |
[17:50] | It’s all… it’s all coming back to me. | 我全都想起来了 |
[17:53] | We were headed to a circus for a private show. | 我们当时正要去马戏团看私人表演 |
[17:57] | And then what? You decided to peel off | 然后呢 你决定离队 |
[17:59] | and sleep in the cargo bay? | 在货舱里睡觉吗 |
[18:00] | How could you abandon your own team? | 你怎么能抛弃你自己的队员呢 |
[18:02] | Oh, you– you’re one to talk. | 你还好意思说 |
[18:05] | All right, let’s stop wasting time. | 我们别再浪费时间了 |
[18:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:10] | The loss of my saber-toothed tiger was indeed a blow. | 失去剑齿虎对我来说 打击的确不小 |
[18:14] | But the fates have smiled on me again, | 但我还是很幸运 |
[18:17] | because the “God of Fire” and “The Incredible Shrinking Man” | 因为火神和无敌收缩人 |
[18:22] | have joined my troupe. | 加入了我的剧团 |
[18:24] | I think we’ve had a… slight misunderstanding. | 我想我们有个小误会 |
[18:27] | And I am truly grateful | 我真心地感谢 |
[18:29] | that you have not used your special abilities to try to escape. | 你们没有利用特异功能逃走 |
[18:32] | “Special abilities”? Man, | 特异功能 兄弟 |
[18:34] | like I told you before, | 我之前和你说过 |
[18:37] | that was just the liquor talking. | 他只是酒喝多了乱说话 |
[18:39] | He’s right. Okay? | 他说得对 |
[18:40] | My friend and I are just regular, plain old folk from 1870. | 我和朋友只是普通人 1870年的普通人 |
[18:44] | Dishonesty is not your strong suit, my good man. | 你不善于说谎啊 我的朋友 |
[18:48] | I saw what your friend did. | 我看到你朋友的能力了 |
[18:50] | That was no trick. | 那可不是花招 |
[18:51] | And he says you two are capable of wonders just as marvelous. | 他说你俩有一样神奇的惊人能力 |
[18:58] | So… chop-chop. | 所以快点 |
[19:01] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[19:03] | We can’t. | 我们做不到 |
[19:03] | – Oh, poppycock. – But he’s right. | -胡说 -但他说得对 |
[19:05] | He can’t fire up without his partner, | 他需要他的搭档才能变出火 |
[19:07] | who’s not here. | 但他不在这 |
[19:08] | And I can’t shrink without my exo-suit. | 我需要我的战衣我才能缩小 |
[19:11] | Also not here. | 它也不在这 |
[19:12] | So you might as well just let us go, | 你最好把我们放了 |
[19:13] | ’cause we are obviously useless. | 因为显然我们是废物 |
[19:16] | Totally useless. | 完完全全的废物 |
[19:17] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:20] | I’ll make marvels out of you yet. | 我会让你们创造奇迹的 |
[19:22] | You said Ray and Jax would be here. | 你说雷和杰克斯会来这 |
[19:24] | They’re probably eating breakfast sandwiches | 他们可能在吃早餐三明治 |
[19:26] | and eating a handful of aspirin. | 和一些阿司匹林 |
[19:29] | Or, maybe they’re in trouble. | 也许他们遇到麻烦了 |
[19:31] | Here? This place is harmless. | 这里吗 这是个无害之地 |
[19:33] | Then why are we being watched? | 那我们为什么被监视 |
[19:35] | Guy in the hat, six o’clock? | 六点钟方向戴帽子的男人 |
[19:38] | That guy? | 那个人吗 |
[19:55] | Gary? | 盖瑞 |
[19:57] | Nice work, Nathaniel. | 干得好 内特尼尔 |
[19:58] | What, you think I spooked him? | 你觉得我吓到他了吗 |
[20:00] | The smell of your breath alone would be enough. | 光是你呼吸的气味就够了 |
[20:02] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[20:03] | You don’t get to criticize me. And you know why? | 你没资格批评我 知道为什么吗 |
[20:06] | Because you’re no longer a member of this team. | 因为你不再是我们的队员了 |
[20:11] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:12] | I am? | 是吗 |
[20:14] | I don’t blame you for going out | 我不怪你 |
[20:15] | and getting pie-eyed last night. | 昨晚出去喝得像醉虾 |
[20:17] | That’s cool. I don’t blame you for saying “Pie-eyed.” | 很好 我不怪你说我”像醉虾” |
[20:20] | My point is | 我的重点是 |
[20:21] | Sara should have told you | 莎拉应该告诉你 |
[20:22] | that she was bringing me back from Zambesi. | 她把我从赞比西带回来 |
[20:25] | It must have been upsetting when I just– | 这肯定让人很沮丧 当我… |
[20:26] | Whoa, whoa, hang on. | 慢着 等一下 |
[20:27] | You think last night was because of you? | 你以为昨晚是因为你吗 |
[20:30] | Oh, my God, Amaya, you are so conceited. | 天啊 阿玛雅 你很自负 |
[20:32] | Last night wasn’t even remotely about you. At all. | 昨晚完全跟你扯不上关系 |
[20:36] | What was it about? | 那是什么事呢 |
[20:37] | It was about me and the boys doing what we do. | 那是我和其他男人做的事 |
[20:38] | Hanging out. Sharing a few laughs. | 出去玩 说笑一下 |
[20:40] | Having a few drinks. | 喝几杯酒 |
[20:42] | Ending up in a freak show. | 以奇人演出结束 |
[20:44] | 惊人表演 阴和阳 | |
[20:58] | You like meat, huh? | 你喜欢肉吗 |
[21:00] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[21:05] | There we go. | 给你吃 |
[21:07] | Come back here, you little rat bastard! | 滚回来 你个王八蛋 |
[21:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:12] | Who is this man and why have we taken him prisoner? | 这人是谁 我们为什么要把他关起来 |
[21:15] | Professor Stein, meet Gary. | 斯泰因教授 这是盖瑞 |
[21:17] | Please don’t kill me. | 请不要杀我 |
[21:18] | I won’t, if you tell us | 我不会 只要你告诉我们 |
[21:20] | why you were tailing us. | 你为什么跟踪我们 |
[21:21] | – You two know each other? – Gary here | -你俩互相认识 -盖瑞 |
[21:23] | works for Rip’s Time Bureau, | 替里普的时间调查局办事 |
[21:25] | and I’m guessing Agent Sharpe | 我猜夏普探员 |
[21:27] | had her little stooge spying on us. | 派她的小助手来监视我们 |
[21:29] | Isn’t that right, Gary? | 我没说错吧 盖瑞 |
[21:30] | Well, I’m not at liberty | 我不能随意 |
[21:31] | to discuss the nature of my– | 跟你讨论我的职… |
[21:33] | All right, yes! | 好吧 没错 |
[21:34] | Uh, she sent me to spy on you. | 她派我监视你 |
[21:37] | Good thing, too. Since you arrived here, | 也是好事 自从你来了 |
[21:38] | the anachronism has jumped | 时代错误从一级 |
[21:39] | from a level one to a level six. | 跳到了六级 |
[21:40] | We found the saber-tooth, | 我们找到了剑齿虎 |
[21:42] | and it is safe and sound in its cage, | 它现在安全地待在笼子里 |
[21:44] | so I don’t know how we could have | 我不知道我们怎么 |
[21:46] | made the anachronism worse. | 把时代错误变得更糟了 |
[21:47] | My guess is we can thank | 我想是多亏了 |
[21:48] | our two missing teammates for that. | 我们两名失踪的队员 |
[21:51] | Nate, Amaya. | 内特 阿玛雅 |
[21:51] | Please tell me you found the Hardy Boys. | 请告诉我你们找到了哈迪男孩 |
[21:53] | Let’s just hope they had the good sense | 希望他们能明智地 |
[21:55] | to stick together. | 待在一起 |
[21:56] | Oh, they’re stuck together, all right. | 他们好好地待在一起了 |
[21:58] | P.T. Barnum has them dressed as conjoined twins. | P·T·巴纳姆让他们穿得像连体双胞胎 |
[22:02] | Guys, get us outta here. | 各位 救我们出去 |
[22:03] | Man, I thought I had a rough night. | 我以为我昨晚过得很不好 |
[22:05] | – Not funny, Nate. – Yeah, come on. | -别逗了 内特 -赶紧的 |
[22:06] | This harness is really uncomfortable. | 这个笼子真的很不舒服 |
[22:08] | Okay. I got this. | 好吧 交给我 |
[22:18] | I must be dehydrated, man. | 我肯定是脱水了 老兄 |
[22:20] | This never happened to me before, I swear. | 我发誓之前没发生过这种情况 |
[22:22] | Where have I heard that one before? | 我在哪里听过呢 |
[22:24] | Not from me. She never heard that from me. | 不是我说的 她不是听我说的 |
[22:28] | Amaya, an elephant actually would | 阿玛雅 现在大象 |
[22:30] | come in really handy right now. | 挺派得上用场的 |
[22:42] | Well. | 好吧 |
[22:45] | Look who joined the circus. | 瞧谁加入了马戏团 |
[22:50] | We’re gonna need a bigger tent. | 我们会需要更大的帐篷 |
[23:00] | I take it you’re still too dehydrated | 你就当你还是太脱水了 |
[23:03] | to get us out of here. | 无法救我们出去 |
[23:04] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[23:06] | Just stop judging me | 不要再评断我 |
[23:08] | and just summon your animal powers. | 快唤出你的动物能力吧 |
[23:11] | Believe me, you do not | 相信我 你不想 |
[23:12] | want me using this totem right now. | 我现在用这个图腾的 |
[23:14] | What does that mean? | 为什么 |
[23:17] | – I’m sorry, Nathaniel. – For what? | -抱歉 内特尼尔 -抱歉什么 |
[23:19] | For not using your powers | 没用你的能力 |
[23:20] | or ditching me on my birthday | 还是在我生日抛弃我 |
[23:22] | to hitch a ride back to Zambesi? | 赶着回赞比西呢 |
[23:24] | I didn’t go to Zambesi. | 我没去赞比西 |
[23:26] | Not right away. | 没马上去 |
[23:28] | First, I went to Detroit. | 首先 我去的是底特律 |
[23:31] | Detroit. | 底特律 |
[23:32] | I had to see her in person. | 我得亲自见她本人 |
[23:36] | Mari. My granddaughter. | 玛丽 我的外孙女 |
[23:39] | I had to see if she was | 我得看看她是不是 |
[23:41] | as incredible as people said she was. | 人们说的那么了不起 |
[23:46] | I watched her save five people in one night. | 我看她一晚救了五个人 |
[23:50] | She never knew I was there, | 她不知道我在那里 |
[23:51] | but I knew that she was perfect. | 但我知道她很完美 |
[23:57] | I know it doesn’t help, | 我知道这么说没用 |
[23:59] | but my decision to leave had nothing to do with you. | 但我的决定与你毫无关系 |
[24:04] | You’re right. It doesn’t. | 你说得对 确实是那样 |
[24:07] | ‘Cause if your badass granddaughter | 既然你了不起的外孙女在2017年 |
[24:09] | was in 2017, why’d you have to go back to 1942? | 你为什么还要回去1942年呢 |
[24:13] | I asked Rip the same question. | 我问了里普同样的问题 |
[24:14] | He said that time hadn’t yet solidified, | 他说时间还没固定 |
[24:18] | but if I stayed too long in 2017, | 但如果我在2017年待太久 |
[24:22] | then Mari would disappear. | 玛丽就会消失 |
[24:25] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你为什么不说出来 |
[24:29] | I hated you for what you did. | 我恨你那么做 |
[24:33] | I needed you to hate me | 我要你恨我 |
[24:36] | so that you would move on. | 那样你就能向前看 |
[24:38] | If you knew how much it hurt me… | 如果你知道我有多痛苦… |
[24:42] | I would’ve found you. | 我会去找你 |
[24:44] | I wanted to protect my granddaughter. | 我要保护我的外孙女 |
[24:47] | And I wanted to protect you. | 我还要保护你 |
[24:49] | Well, no offense, Amaya, | 无意冒犯 阿玛雅 |
[24:51] | but considering we’re both stuck in a rhino cage, | 鉴于我俩都被关在犀牛的笼子里 |
[24:54] | I say your plan backfired. | 你的计划适得其反 |
[25:03] | This is agent 1-0-6-6. | 我是1066探员 |
[25:05] | You failed to turn in your status report, Gary, | 你没有汇报你的情况 盖瑞 |
[25:07] | and then you ignored my attempts to contact you. | 而且你无视我对你的联系 |
[25:09] | And somehow, during all of that, | 而且 在这期间 |
[25:11] | the level one has escalated. | 一级情况已加剧 |
[25:13] | To a level eight. | 到八级了 |
[25:15] | And where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪里 |
[25:17] | Is that the Waverider? | 乘波号上吗 |
[25:18] | I told you to keep an eye on the Legends, | 我让你监视传奇 |
[25:19] | not to join them. | 不是加入他们 |
[25:22] | Turns out… | 事实上 |
[25:24] | the Legends had things under control. | 传奇把事情控制得很好 |
[25:26] | Uh, it was my interference | 是我干扰了 |
[25:27] | with their, to be honest, expert | 老实说 他们 |
[25:30] | handling of the situation | 处理事情的专长 |
[25:31] | which caused things to, well, | 结果造成情况… |
[25:34] | escalate. | 加剧 |
[25:36] | Gary, if you are in over your head, | 盖瑞 如果你有困难 |
[25:37] | I can send backup immediately. | 我可以马上派后援 |
[25:40] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[25:40] | No, no, uh, no backup. | 不用派后援 |
[25:44] | Uh, like I said, | 像我说的 |
[25:45] | the Legends have things under control. | 传奇把事情控制得很好 |
[25:48] | Uh, nice chatting. | 聊得很愉快 |
[25:50] | – Gotta go. – Gar– | -挂啦 -盖… |
[25:52] | How’d I do? | 我表现如何 |
[25:53] | You were great. | 你表现得很好 |
[25:58] | I sense that Jefferson is extremely nervous. | 我可以感觉到杰佛逊非常紧张 |
[26:00] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[26:02] | We just have to rescue the team | 我们只需救回队员 |
[26:04] | and get back on the ship | 在剑齿虎变大之前 |
[26:05] | before that saber-tooth “Embiggens.” | 回到飞船上 |
[26:07] | At least we know why the scale of the anachronism | 至少我们知道时代错误的级数 |
[26:09] | keeps climbing– | 为什么一直攀升 |
[26:10] | P.T. Barnum with real superheroes. | P·T·巴纳姆和真正的超级英雄 |
[26:12] | He’ll expose Nate and Amaya to the entire world. | 他会把内特和阿玛雅展示给全世界 |
[26:15] | I’m detecting increased | 我发现时间测定干扰 |
[26:16] | chronometric interference, Captain. | 增强了 船长 |
[26:21] | Agent Sharpe has boarded the Waverider. | 夏普探员登上乘波号了 |
[26:24] | Get Rory. You two have to save the others. | 带上罗里 你俩去救其他人 |
[26:26] | Wait, wait. The two of us? | 慢着 就我俩吗 |
[26:27] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[26:28] | You can do this. | 你可以做到 |
[26:30] | – I have faith in you. – Why? | -我对你有信心 -为什么 |
[26:32] | Ah, just go! | 去就是了 |
[26:34] | I’ll hold her off as long as I can. | 我会尽可能拖住她 |
[26:42] | Sara Lance, | 莎拉·兰斯 |
[26:43] | on behalf of the Time Bureau, | 我代表时间调查局 |
[26:45] | I am placing you and your team under arrest. | 逮捕你和你的队员 |
[26:47] | Took you long enough. | 这么久才来 |
[26:49] | I’ve been expecting you for hours. | 我等了好几个小时了 |
[26:56] | Pursuant to title 16, section 3053, | 根据时间旅行的国际条约 |
[26:58] | of the Global Treaty on Time Travel, | 标题16第3053节 |
[26:59] | I have the authority to bring you and your team in. | 我有权逮捕你和你的队伍 |
[27:02] | Which arm? | 哪个胳膊[部门] |
[27:03] | The Global Treaty was negotiated | 国际条约是由亨特局长 |
[27:05] | between Director Hunter and the United Nations. | 跟联合国协商出来的 |
[27:07] | No, I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[27:08] | if you try to bring me in to the Bureau, | 如果你要带我回调查局 |
[27:10] | I’ll break your arm. | 我会打断你的胳膊 |
[27:12] | It’s up to you. Right or left? | 看你要选右边还是左边 |
[27:14] | Your threats may work on Confederate zombies, | 你的威胁也许对联盟军僵尸 |
[27:16] | Quentin Turnbull’s cronies, | 昆汀·特布尔的盟友 |
[27:17] | and speedsters, but you don’t scare me. | 还有极速者好使 但吓不着我 |
[27:19] | I’ve spent the last five years | 我过去五年 |
[27:20] | watching your screw-ups. | 都在看你的烂摊子 |
[27:21] | I know everything about you. | 我了解你的一切 |
[27:22] | Now, where is the member of my team | 你把我的队员抓来当人质 |
[27:24] | – that you’ve taken hostage? – You mean Gary? | -现在他人呢 -你是说盖瑞吗 |
[27:27] | This ship is probably like vacation | 跟向你汇报比 |
[27:29] | after having to answer to you. | 上这飞船就像在度假 |
[27:32] | Last chance. | 最后机会 |
[27:34] | Come quietly, and I’ll make sure | 乖乖就范 我就保证 |
[27:35] | you get your job back at Sink, Shower, & Stuff. | 你能继续回去卫浴用品店工作 |
[27:40] | When did a Legend ever go quietly? | 传奇什么时候乖乖就范过 |
[28:23] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[28:25] | Clowns. | 小丑 |
[28:26] | Get a grip, man! | 保持警惕 老兄 |
[28:28] | We’re already down four members of our team. | 我们已经失去四个队员了 |
[28:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[28:41] | welcome to the Greatest Show On The Planet! | 欢迎来到地表最强表演 |
[28:51] | My roving museum of freaks | 我的奇人流动博物馆 |
[28:54] | and hypnotic hippodrome | 和催眠竞技场 |
[28:56] | has traveled this great nation, | 来到了这伟大的国度 |
[28:59] | and, I must say, I have never seen | 不得不说 今天聚集到 |
[29:01] | quite a good-looking and, dare I say, | 我眼前的观众 |
[29:03] | astute audience | 我敢说是 |
[29:04] | as the one gathered before me here today. | 前所未见的好看和机敏 |
[29:08] | But a word of warning before we begin, | 但在我们开始 |
[29:11] | for the jaw-dropping spectacle that you are about to see | 令人吃惊的表演之前 我要提醒大家 |
[29:14] | is not for the faint of heart. | 这不适合胆小的人观看 |
[29:17] | May I now present you | 我向各位介绍 |
[29:19] | Yin and Yang, | 阴和阳 |
[29:20] | the wondrous and world-renowned | 令人惊奇和闻名世界的 |
[29:23] | Siamese twins. | 暹罗双胞胎 |
[29:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:31] | A miracle of Biblical proportions. | 令人难以想象的奇迹 |
[29:33] | One mother, two fathers. | 同母异父 |
[29:35] | I’m not judging. | 我不做评断 |
[29:38] | Both sons capable of amazing strength, | 两个儿子都有惊人的长处 |
[29:41] | intelligence, and coordination. | 智慧和协调能力 |
[29:44] | So juggle. | 杂耍开始 |
[29:57] | You need to create a diversion | 你得分散一下注意力 |
[29:58] | so we can get past those thugs | 这样我们才能过掉那些暴徒 |
[30:00] | and merge with Jefferson. | 让我跟杰佛逊合体 |
[30:02] | You’re on your own, Professor. Clowns. | 你自己来 教授 小丑 |
[30:03] | Don’t leave– | 别离开 |
[30:08] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[30:24] | So, you ready for your debut? | 准备好初次登台了吗 |
[30:25] | Kiss my ass. | 去你的 |
[30:27] | Don’t have time to convince you | 没时间说服你 |
[30:29] | of the creative joys and lucrative appeal | 当我令人驻足节目的表演者 |
[30:31] | of being my show-stopper. | 是多么喜悦和值钱 |
[30:36] | Those hayseeds out there | 外面那些乡巴佬 |
[30:37] | are going to burn my circus down | 会烧毁我的马戏团 |
[30:39] | if we don’t give them their money’s worth. | 如果我们没让他们值回票价 |
[30:41] | Let me make it very simple for you. | 我就直截了当跟你说 |
[30:43] | Become the “Man of Steel”– | 当”钢铁之躯” |
[30:46] | that is very catchy, make a note of that– | 挺上口的 记下来 |
[30:50] | or get shot. | 或者吃子弹 |
[30:52] | I don’t respond well to threats. | 威胁我也没用 |
[30:54] | – Nathaniel… – No. | -内特尼尔 -不 |
[30:56] | I’m not one of your freaks. | 我不做你的奇人 |
[30:59] | Would you steel up for her? | 你要为她变钢铁吗 |
[31:05] | Fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我变 |
[31:16] | Rip should have recruited you to the Time Bureau. | 里普该把你招募到时间调查局 |
[31:17] | Rip knows I’d never leave the team. | 里普知道我不会离开这个队伍 |
[31:19] | Your mistake. | 你的错 |
[31:26] | You want to take a break? | 你要歇会儿吗 |
[31:29] | I could use some water. | 我想喝杯水 |
[31:40] | Hope that thing’s potty-trained. | 希望那东西被训练得会用便盆 |
[31:42] | Probably not. Cats are jerks. | 可能不行 猫是蠢货 |
[31:44] | Let me guess. You’re a dog person. | 我猜你是爱狗之人 |
[31:46] | I like ’em dumb and loyal. | 我喜欢它们笨和忠诚 |
[31:48] | Speaking of, we should probably check on Gary. | 说到这 我们应该去查看盖瑞 |
[31:58] | Whatever you do… | 你做什么都行 |
[32:00] | don’t… | 就是别 |
[32:03] | Run. | 跑 |
[32:15] | Where did you get a Time Courier? | 你怎么有时间传送带 |
[32:16] | Uh, would someone mind untying me? | 有人可以给我解开吗 |
[32:18] | That is stolen government property. | 那是政府被盗资产 |
[32:19] | It’s just that I have really bad circulation. | 我的血液循环很糟糕 |
[32:22] | You’re just mad | 你只是在生气 |
[32:23] | ’cause I saved your life, again. | 我救了你一命 再次 |
[32:25] | Captain Lance. I hate to interrupt, | 兰斯船长 抱歉打扰了 |
[32:26] | but I thought you’d like to know | 我得告诉你 |
[32:27] | that the anachronism | 时代错误 |
[32:28] | has reached a level nine. | 已经加剧到九级 |
[32:30] | My team’s on it. | 我的队伍在处理 |
[32:32] | And if they fail, maybe Rip will finally give up | 如果他们失败 也许里普终于会放弃 |
[32:34] | on the ridiculous belief | 那荒谬的信念 |
[32:35] | that your team could actually defeat… | 认为你的队伍真的能打败… |
[32:39] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[32:40] | He’s going to take your ship away, Ms. Lance. | 他会没收你的飞船 兰斯小姐 |
[32:43] | Again. | 再次 |
[32:50] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[33:04] | Son of a gun, it worked. | 枪之子 奏效了 |
[33:07] | You really are quite marvelous. | 你真的挺令人惊异的 |
[33:09] | No more. | 不行了 |
[33:19] | – No more. – Oh, come on. One more. | -不行了 -拜托 再来一次 |
[33:37] | Take care of that. | 你去处理 |
[33:49] | Gordy! | 戈迪 |
[34:05] | Die, clown! | 去死吧 小丑 |
[34:14] | Mr. Rory, a little help here. | 罗里先生 来帮个忙 |
[34:32] | Balloon animals, Grey? Really? | 动物气球 灰老头 真的吗 |
[34:34] | The applause might have gone to my head. | 可能是掌声让我冲昏了头 |
[34:39] | This is amazing! | 太惊艳了 |
[34:44] | Guys, Amaya looks like she’s going to kill him. | 各位 阿玛雅好像要杀了他 |
[34:51] | Stop her, Jefferson! | 阻止她 杰佛逊 |
[35:00] | Amaya, no! | 阿玛雅 别 |
[35:01] | Amaya, no, no, no. | 阿玛雅 别别别 |
[35:03] | No, no, hey, hey, | 不要 不要 |
[35:05] | hey, you can fight whatever this is. | 不管是什么你都可以跟之对抗 |
[35:11] | You’re Amaya Jiwe. | 你是阿玛雅·吉韦 |
[35:13] | You’re a member of the Justice Society of America. | 你是美国正义联盟的成员 |
[35:16] | You’re the most courageous person I know. | 你是我认识的最勇敢的人 |
[35:19] | That totem | 那个图腾 |
[35:21] | makes you a protector, not a killer. | 是让你当守护者 不是杀手 |
[35:26] | Amaya. | 阿玛雅 |
[35:28] | Come back to me. | 回到我身边 |
[35:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:40] | – Nate. – I’m right here. | -内特 -我就在这 |
[35:42] | I’m right here. I got you. | 我就在这 有我在 |
[35:48] | And that’s a grand finale, folks. | 那就是压轴戏 各位 |
[35:51] | I told you it wasn’t for the faint of heart. | 我说过这不适合胆小的人 |
[35:53] | We had it all. | 我们包罗万象 |
[35:54] | We had action, | 我们有动作 |
[35:56] | we–we have romance. | 我们有爱情 |
[35:58] | We had flaming things in the sky. | 我们有在空中燃烧的东西 |
[36:02] | You wait until next week’s show. | 敬请期待下周的表演 |
[36:26] | Well, Mr. Sneezums | 好吧 喷嚏虎 |
[36:27] | is now a more manageable size. | 现在是可控的大小了 |
[36:29] | – Mr. Sneezums? – Yeah. You like it? | -喷嚏虎 -是 你喜欢吗 |
[36:31] | The most important thing is | 最重要的是 |
[36:33] | we put on one hell of a show, | 我们干得很漂亮 |
[36:35] | and Grey loves the circus. | 灰老头很喜欢马戏团 |
[36:36] | – I don’t believe you. – Oh, it’s true. | -我不相信你 -是真的 |
[36:38] | He now thinks that without the circus, | 现在他认为没有马戏团 |
[36:40] | the world has lost one of its last true places of wonder. | 世界就失去了它最后一个奇妙的地方 |
[36:42] | I mean, I don’t believe that | 我是说我不相信 |
[36:44] | the anachronism has been dealt with. | 时代错误已经解决 |
[36:45] | Believe it, Agent Sharpe. | 相信吧 夏普探员 |
[36:47] | As I’ve already communicated | 如我跟班纳特局长 |
[36:48] | to Director Bennett, | 传达的一样 |
[36:49] | 1870 Wisconsin is anachronism-free. | 1870年的威斯康星州时代错误已解决 |
[36:52] | Ah, even our AI doesn’t like you. | 连我们的人工智能都不喜欢你 |
[36:54] | Yep. My foot is definitely asleep. | 我的脚麻木了 |
[36:57] | – Gary… – And my leg. | -盖瑞 -还有我的腿 |
[36:58] | Could be permanent. | 可能是永久的 |
[36:59] | Wait. Who is this guy? | 慢着 这人是谁 |
[37:01] | That’s Gary. | 是盖瑞 |
[37:02] | Can you give him a hand? | 你能给他搭把手吗 |
[37:03] | I need to speak with you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[37:05] | In private. | 私下谈 |
[37:12] | Your sister, I presume? | 这是你姐姐吧 |
[37:15] | And our friend Oliver. | 还有我们的朋友奥利弗 |
[37:19] | So. | 那么 |
[37:20] | I suppose congratulations are in order. | 我想该说声恭喜吧 |
[37:22] | You get to keep your ship, for now, but– | 你可以暂时保留你的飞船 但… |
[37:24] | You will be watching us. Yes, yes. | 你会看着我们 是是是 |
[37:26] | I’ve heard this before, so why don’t you cut the crap | 我已经听过了 你不如省掉废话 |
[37:29] | and tell me what we’re facing here? | 直接告诉我我们面对的是什么吧 |
[37:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:32] | You said, | 你说 |
[37:33] | “That Rip will finally give up | “里普终于会放弃 |
[37:34] | his ridiculous belief | 那荒谬的信念 |
[37:36] | that your team could actually–“ | 认为你的队伍真的能…” |
[37:38] | and then you stopped yourself. | 然后你就打住了 |
[37:40] | So let’s have it. | 所以说出来 |
[37:42] | Who are we facing? | 我们在面对的是谁 |
[37:43] | That information is need-to-know, | 那是按须知密的信息 |
[37:45] | and all you need to know is that you | 你须知的是 |
[37:46] | and your “Ridiculous” Team could never handle it. | 你跟你的荒谬队绝对无法处理 |
[37:52] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了什么 |
[37:56] | Gary. | 盖瑞 |
[38:05] | Do you want to talk about what happened back there? | 你要谈谈在那发生的事吗 |
[38:08] | Not especially. | 没有特别想谈的 |
[38:09] | Look, it might help. | 这可能有帮助 |
[38:11] | I’m glad you and I talked about why you left me and… | 我很高兴跟你谈你为什么离开我的事 |
[38:15] | it made me feel better. | 这让我感觉好点 |
[38:16] | It did? | 是吗 |
[38:19] | A little. | 一点点 |
[38:22] | In that case, I think the whole team | 既然那样 我觉得全队 |
[38:23] | deserves to hear this. | 都该听一听这个 |
[38:27] | It, um… it started a month ago. | 从一个月前开始 |
[38:32] | Whenever I would tap into my powers, | 每次我使用我的超能力 |
[38:34] | I could feel myself | 我都感觉到 |
[38:37] | losing control. | 自己失控了 |
[38:38] | as if the animal was in charge, not me. | 像是动物在控制 不是我 |
[38:41] | One day, | 有一天 |
[38:42] | Belgian soldiers came to my village. | 比利时士兵来我的村子 |
[38:45] | I told them that Zambesi was under my protection, | 我告诉他们赞比西由我保护 |
[38:48] | and when they attacked, I killed them all. | 他们一攻击 我就杀死他们全部 |
[38:52] | Well, sounds like you didn’t have a choice. | 好吧 听起来你别无选择 |
[38:54] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[38:56] | These soldiers were just boys. | 这些士兵还只是少年 |
[38:59] | When they tried to run, | 他们试着逃跑时 |
[39:00] | I hunted them down | 我追杀他们 |
[39:01] | one by one by one | 一个接一个 |
[39:04] | and I ripped them to shreds. | 把他们撕碎 |
[39:07] | That’s the real reason you came back. | 那是你回来的真正原因 |
[39:12] | I needed a place to think. | 我需要一个地方思考 |
[39:15] | This… | 这个… |
[39:16] | this totem is my birthright and my sacred duty. | 这个图腾是我的天赋神权和神圣职责 |
[39:21] | Something’s terribly wrong. | 出了很严重的错误 |
[39:23] | What if I lose control around my village? | 如果我在村子失控了呢 |
[39:26] | I’m sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 |
[39:28] | I wanted to tell you– | 我想告诉你们 |
[39:30] | all of you– but I was too ashamed. | 你们所有人 但我很羞愧 |
[39:33] | Well, | 好吧 |
[39:35] | we’ve all done things we’re not proud of. | 我们都干了不光彩的事 |
[39:37] | Except Haircut. | 除了西装头 |
[39:39] | Well, no, actually, | 好吧 不 其实 |
[39:41] | I’m actually really bad at | 我真的不太会 |
[39:41] | returning library books. | 归还图书馆的书 |
[39:46] | I can’t go home, | 我不能回家 |
[39:48] | not yet, but I’m not sure that I can stay here either. | 还不能 但我也不确定我能不能留下 |
[39:51] | You saw me earlier. You could all be in danger. | 你们看见了我的情况 你们都会有危险 |
[39:57] | You are one of us. | 你是我们的一员 |
[40:00] | Maybe now more than ever. | 尤其是现在 |
[40:01] | We’d be crazy to let you go. | 我们疯了才会放你走 |
[40:04] | Besides, we’re really going to need your help now. | 而且 我们现在真的需要你的帮助 |
[40:07] | We got a new problem. | 我们有新麻烦了 |
[40:09] | Rip has been hiding something from us. | 里普对我们有所隐瞒 |
[40:11] | There’s a greater evil coming. | 还有更大的恶人会来袭 |
[40:14] | Something even the Time Bureau | 连时间调查局 |
[40:17] | is afraid of. | 都害怕 |
[40:26] | What can be worse | 还有什么比 |
[40:27] | than an immortal Egyptian demigod? | 永生的古埃及半神更可怕的吗 |
[40:29] | Or an evil speedster? | 还有邪恶的极速者 |
[40:32] | Well, I’m afraid of the time boogeyman. | 我害怕时间超能力恶巫 |
[40:35] | I’m literally crying. | 我都哭了 |
[41:43] | Welcome back, Kuasa. | 欢迎回来 瓜莎 |
[41:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:49] | A follower of Mallus. | 马卢斯的追随者 |
[41:51] | And we have work to do. | 我们有活要干 |