时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – I love you, Jesse. – I love you too. | -我爱你杰西 -我也爱你 |
[00:06] | Jesse’s breaking up with me. | 杰西要跟我分手 |
[00:08] | She told me she needs to focus on herself. | 她说她现在想专心处理自己的事 |
[00:10] | You and Ms. Lance? | 你和兰斯小姐之间 |
[00:12] | I think there’s something real there, she’s special. | 我们之间是有火花的 她很特别 |
[00:14] | I’m guessing that’s bad. | 我猜这表示情况很糟糕 |
[00:16] | Those are tears in the fabric of time itself. | 那是时间结构本身的撕裂 |
[00:18] | The first totem bearers imprisoned a great evil | 第一个图腾拥有者囚禁了一个大恶魔 |
[00:22] | and time is his cage. | 时间是他的牢笼 |
[00:23] | The more the timeline’s corrupted, | 时间线被毁坏得越多 |
[00:25] | the weaker the prison holding Mallus becomes. | 关着马卢斯的监狱就会变得越不安全 |
[00:27] | Maybe these totems are the keys to stopping him. | 也许这些图腾就是阻止他的关键 |
[00:29] | The good news is, we already have the Air, | 好消息是我们有了空气 |
[00:31] | Earth, and Fire Totem. | 地和火图腾 |
[00:33] | Death Totem? | 死亡图腾 |
[00:34] | The most volatile of all of the totems. | 所有图腾中最不稳定的一个 |
[00:36] | Whoever wields it has dominion over the dead. | 使用之人能操纵死人 |
[00:38] | We need to make sure we keep that Death Totem on lock. | 我们要确保锁好死亡图腾 |
[01:17] | You thought I forgot about you. | 你以为我忘记你了吗 |
[01:24] | It’s okay. Hey, I’m right here. | 没事了 我在你身边呢 |
[01:27] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:30] | Here I thought you gave nightmares, not have them. | 还以为你是别人的噩梦 不会做噩梦 |
[01:34] | First time for everything. | 万事都有第一次嘛 |
[01:36] | Wanna talk about it? | 想聊聊你的噩梦吗 |
[01:37] | No, I’m–I’m fine. | 不了 我没事 |
[01:44] | – So, who’s John? – What? | -那 约翰是谁 -你说什么 |
[01:47] | Soon as you called his name out in your sleep, | 你睡梦中呼唤的那个人 |
[01:48] | and I was trying very hard not to be jealous. | 我可是很努力不吃他的醋 |
[01:53] | No, it’s probably John Constantine. | 没谁 估计是约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[01:58] | He’s a Demonologist that helped me with Mallus. | 他是鬼神专家 帮我对付马卢斯 |
[02:00] | And he kinda looks like Sting. | 他长得有点像斯汀 |
[02:02] | And he’s just a– just a friend? | 他只是 只是个朋友 |
[02:04] | Yeah, you could say that. | 算是个朋友吧 |
[02:09] | Though we did sleep together, but– | 我和他倒是上过床 但是 |
[02:12] | It was the ’60s, | 那是60年代的事了 |
[02:14] | and everybody was getting wild. | 谁都曾放浪过 |
[02:17] | The ’60s, huh? | 60年代 |
[02:18] | I thought I waited a long time between partners. | 我以为我等了很久才有新伴侣 |
[02:21] | The year was 1969, but… | 那时候是1969年 但 |
[02:25] | it was, like, three weeks ago. | 实际上就发生在三周前 |
[02:29] | Three weeks? | 三周前 |
[02:30] | Yeah, well, three weeks before I had a girlfriend. | 对 在我有女友的三周前 |
[02:35] | Did you just call me your girlfriend? | 你刚才承认我是你女友了 |
[02:38] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[02:41] | I mean, why not? | 我干嘛不承认呢 |
[02:43] | John’s fun. | 约翰很有趣 |
[02:44] | Oh, please don’t talk about John. | 别再提约翰了 |
[02:46] | Well, he is no Ava Sharpe. | 但他比不上艾娃·夏普 |
[02:49] | Pardon the interruption, Captain, | 抱歉打断一下 船长 |
[02:50] | but you’re needed on the bridge. | 有人呼叫你前往舰桥 |
[02:52] | Come on. | 真扫兴 |
[02:57] | Morning, Captain. | 早上好呀 船长 |
[02:58] | Where’s Mrs. Captain? | 船长夫人去哪了 |
[02:59] | Ava had to work. | 艾娃得去工作 |
[03:01] | With all the new anachronisms, | 随着新时代错误的出现 |
[03:02] | the time tears are getting worse. | 时间裂口愈发严重了 |
[03:04] | Yeah, I thought we were calling them time cracks. | 不是叫时间裂缝吗 |
[03:06] | Hey, what happens if we don’t repair history? | 不修补历史的话会发生什么 |
[03:09] | Working theory: time is frapped together like a smoothie, | 理论上说 时间就像思慕雪一样凝聚在一起 |
[03:12] | so instead of just dealing with Julius Caesar in Aruba, | 除了要解决阿鲁巴的尤利乌斯·凯撒 |
[03:16] | we have to fight off Genghis Khan, | 我们还得打败成吉思汗 |
[03:17] | a herd of wooly mammoths, | 一群毛茸茸的猛犸象 |
[03:18] | and a swarm of locusts from the Old Testament. | 以及一群来自旧约的蝗虫 |
[03:20] | And Mallus is freed from time jail, | 马卢斯逃离时间监狱 |
[03:22] | so he could rule over this giant mess. | 他很可能掌控这些混乱 |
[03:26] | so, worse than Flashpoint? | 所以比闪点还糟糕 |
[03:29] | Is that what we’re calling the thing that Barry did? | 巴里造成的那次灾难叫闪点吗 |
[03:30] | I think it’s something similar. | 我想情况类似吧 |
[03:32] | All right, enough hand wringing. | 行了 别那么悲观 |
[03:34] | Mallus and his team are doubling down on anachronisms, | 马卢斯和他的人正翻倍制造时代错误 |
[03:36] | so, so are we. | 我们也不落人后 |
[03:37] | From now on, we’re gonna do our repairs in teams. | 从今往后 我们要组队修复时代错误 |
[03:41] | Where’s Rory? | 罗里人呢 |
[03:44] | Wally, wait. | 慢着 沃利 |
[03:48] | Nice robe. | 睡袍不错 |
[03:50] | Who dressed me? | 谁给我穿的衣服 |
[03:52] | Me. | 我 |
[03:53] | FYI, Heat Wave sleeps in the nude. | 顺便一提 热浪刚刚是裸睡的 |
[03:56] | Yeah, tried to warn you, kid. | 刚想提醒你来着 小子 |
[03:58] | As riveting as this conversation is, | 闲谈很有意思 |
[04:00] | Gideon, please. | 吉迪恩 开始吧 |
[04:02] | So, Z and Amaya, | Z和阿玛雅 |
[04:04] | you take the Time Courier | 你们用时间传送带 |
[04:05] | to Billings, Montana in 1997. | 前往1997年的蒙大纳比林斯 |
[04:07] | The Mona Lisa is about make a very special appearance | 蒙娜·丽莎将在古董巡回展览 |
[04:09] | on the Antiques Roadshow. | 进行特别展出 |
[04:11] | Nate and I will pick up Einstein in the Ice Age, | 我和内特去冰河时代接爱因斯坦 |
[04:15] | and you two are on the Jumpship to | 你们两个用逃生舰 |
[04:19] | find and return a dog named Laika | 将一只莱卡犬找到并归还给 |
[04:20] | to the Soviet space program. | 苏联太空项目组 |
[04:23] | No. | 拒绝 |
[04:25] | Excuse me? | 你再说一遍 |
[04:26] | I’m not chasing a Ruskie pooch. | 我才不要追一只俄国杂种狗 |
[04:30] | I could actually use Mick’s help reforming the Fire Totem. | 我正好需要米克帮我修补火图腾 |
[04:33] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[04:34] | Nate, you go with Wally, | 内特 你去跟着沃利 |
[04:36] | and I’ll go get Einstein alone. | 然后我自己去找爱因斯坦 |
[04:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:42] | Yeah, do– | 没事 你们… |
[04:44] | I’m fine. All right, that’s it. | 我没事 好了 就这样了 |
[04:46] | No snazzy send-off. Mama’s got a headache. | 这次没有华丽的送别 老娘头痛 |
[04:50] | Even when you don’t try, you still got it. | 就算你不上心 气场依旧在 |
[05:00] | My hypothesis is that the Fire Totem | 据我推断 火图腾 |
[05:02] | can only be reignited if it reaches Big Bang conditions. | 只有再次经历宇宙大爆炸才会被重燃 |
[05:06] | Which is where this | 然后就是这个 |
[05:07] | handy-dandy cold fusion reactor comes in. | 神秘的冷聚变反应堆上场了 |
[05:10] | We will be two of the only people to have | 我们会是仅有的两个 |
[05:12] | ever experienced cold fusion in action. | 看到冷聚变反应的人 |
[05:14] | Can you even imagine? | 你能想象得到吗 |
[05:16] | I’m bored. | 我无聊死了 |
[05:20] | Wait, where are you going? | 等下 你干什么去 |
[05:22] | What if I need your help? | 我需要你帮助怎么办 |
[05:24] | I–I just put a mystical totem into a nuclear reactor. | 我刚把一个神秘图腾放进核反应堆 |
[05:26] | Don’t you wanna see what happens? | 你不想看看会发生什么吗 |
[05:28] | No. | 不 |
[05:38] | Do me a favor, Gideon, | 帮我个忙 吉迪恩 |
[05:39] | get John Constantine on the line. | 联络约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[05:41] | I’m afraid Mr. Constantine does not currently own a phone. | 恐怕康斯坦丁先生目前没有电话 |
[05:44] | Because God forbid he’d do anything normal. | 他什么时候能干点正常的事 |
[06:28] | It calls to you, doesn’t it? | 它在召唤你 对吧 |
[06:31] | The Death Totem chose you. | 死亡图腾选择了你 |
[06:37] | – You’re… – You. | -你是 -你 |
[06:39] | After you died. | 死了的你 |
[06:42] | This is the Death Totem. | 这是死亡图腾 |
[06:43] | It yearns for a new bearer. | 它在渴求着新的主人 |
[06:46] | Imagine all you could do with dominion over the dead. | 想象下你统治死者后都能做些什么 |
[06:51] | You could banish that little girl from your dreams, | 你可以赶走梦中的那个小女孩 |
[06:55] | bring back your sister. | 复活你的姐姐 |
[07:00] | I’m no totem bearer. | 我不是图腾拥有者 |
[07:02] | You’ve conquered your demons. | 你征服了你的心魔 |
[07:04] | You’re strong enough to wield it. | 你有足够的力量去使用它 |
[07:05] | Pick up the totem, Sara. | 拿起图腾吧 莎拉 |
[07:07] | It’s the only way to defeat Mallus. | 这是打败马卢斯的唯一办法 |
[07:10] | The six totems need six totem bearers. | 六个图腾需要六位图腾拥有者 |
[07:13] | Who else on your team was born to wield death? | 你队伍里还有谁能操纵死亡呢 |
[07:34] | Wait, wait, wait, so the Mona Lisa was a self-portrait? | 等等 所以蒙娜·丽莎是自画像吗 |
[07:37] | Da Vinci in drag. | 女装达·芬奇 |
[07:40] | Mick? | 米克 |
[07:45] | – What? – Well, at least he’s wearing clothes. | -什么 -最起码他穿着衣服 |
[07:47] | – True. – Hey, Ray, we’re back. | -这倒是 -雷 我们回来了 |
[07:50] | You read me, Schmience guy? | 听到了吗 科学怪男 |
[07:53] | Gideon? Where’s Ray? | 吉迪恩 雷在哪 |
[07:55] | I’m sorry, Ms. Tomaz, | 很抱歉 汤马兹小姐 |
[07:56] | but all of my internal monitoring systems have been disabled. | 我所有的内部监控系统都被关闭了 |
[07:59] | I’ve been rendered blind, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我现在是完全瞎了 |
[08:02] | Ray! | 雷 |
[08:06] | I can’t tell if he’s breathing. | 我不知道他还有没有呼吸 |
[08:09] | I have a pulse. | 我摸到脉搏了 |
[08:12] | It’s smoking. | 还在冒烟 |
[08:13] | This just happened. | 就是刚刚的事 |
[08:16] | Whoever did this is still on the ship. | 干这事的人还在船上 |
[08:20] | Gideon, run a scan. | 吉迪恩 做个扫描 |
[08:21] | Dr. Palmer has suffered a collapsed lung, | 帕尔默博士肺塌陷了 |
[08:23] | three broken ribs, a shattered femur and– | 三块肋骨骨折 股骨粉碎还有… |
[08:25] | Okay, okay, okay, we get it. | 好了好了 我们知道了 |
[08:26] | Just fix him and find out who disabled your cams. | 治好他然后找出是谁关闭了你的摄像头 |
[08:29] | I take one lousy nap… | 我就去小睡了一会… |
[08:30] | If I was capable of rage, I would feel it. | 如果我有生气的能力 我就会生气了 |
[08:32] | The saboteur must be punished. | 破坏者必须受到惩罚 |
[08:35] | You stay with Ray. | 你陪着雷 |
[08:36] | Mick and I will search the ship. | 我和米克搜查整艘船 |
[08:37] | Wait, guys, you don’t know what’s out there. | 等下 你们不知道面对的是什么 |
[08:41] | Second thought, you got this. | 转念一想 交给你们了 |
[08:57] | Gideon, we need to reach Sara. | 吉迪恩 我们需要找到莎拉 |
[08:59] | Is there any way to message her in the Ice Age? | 能不能联系到在冰河时代的她 |
[09:01] | There’s no need. | 没有必要 |
[09:02] | The Jumpship never left its hangar. | 逃生舰没有离开过机库 |
[09:09] | Holy mother of God. | 我的个老天爷 |
[09:11] | Sara, what happened? | 莎拉 发生了什么 |
[09:13] | Sara Lance is lost to you. | 莎拉·兰斯已经消失了 |
[09:21] | I am… | 我是 |
[09:23] | Death! | 死亡 |
[09:47] | Sara, | 莎拉 |
[09:49] | I know you’re still in there. | 我知道你还在里边 |
[09:52] | Know you’re still in there. | 知道你还在里边 |
[09:57] | Amaya? | 阿玛雅 |
[10:00] | She can’t hear you. | 她听不到你 |
[10:05] | Mallus. | 马卢斯 |
[10:06] | You’ve always secretly feared you’re a monster. | 你私下里总是害怕自己是魔鬼 |
[10:09] | And now, a monster is what you’ve become. | 而现在 你已经变成了魔鬼 |
[10:13] | Sara, please, no! | 莎拉 不要 |
[10:35] | Amaya! What happened? | 阿玛雅 发生了什么 |
[10:36] | It’s Sara. She’s wearing the Death thingy. | 是莎拉 她戴上了那个死亡的玩意 |
[10:38] | The Death Totem? | 死亡图腾 |
[10:39] | Why would Elvis’ totem make Sara evil? | 为什么猫王的图腾会让莎拉变邪恶 |
[10:42] | The totems work by amplifying the true nature | 图腾的功能是增强 |
[10:44] | of–of whoever wears them. | 佩戴者的真实本性 |
[10:46] | But Constantine warned Ray | 但是康斯坦丁警告过雷 |
[10:47] | that Mallus’ power was inside Sara. | 马卢斯的力量依然在莎拉体内 |
[10:50] | Maybe he’s taken her over. | 也许是他控制了她 |
[10:51] | So, if Elvis could raise the dead with a totem, | 所以 如果猫王可以用图腾唤起死者 |
[10:54] | what could a former assassin | 跟恶魔通灵的 |
[10:55] | connected to a demon be capable of? | 前刺客有什么能耐 |
[10:59] | Captain Lance, I strongly recommend you reconsider this command. | 兰斯船长 我强烈建议你重新考虑这指令 |
[11:10] | So I was thinking about the whole GF conversation | 我在想之前我们聊过的 |
[11:12] | we had earlier, and I– | 女友话题 我 |
[11:17] | you look… | 你看着 |
[11:19] | good, great. | 很好 很美 |
[11:20] | Just, sometimes these holo-feeds | 有时全息投影信号 |
[11:21] | can really wash out your skin. | 会显得皮肤惨白 |
[11:24] | Did you do something different with your hair? | 你去做头发了吗 |
[11:31] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[11:34] | Mr. Rory, would you please move? | 罗里先生 麻烦让一让 |
[11:37] | Sara’s bonded with the Death Totem. | 莎拉跟死亡图腾结合了 |
[11:40] | What? | 什么 |
[11:40] | We think Mallus tricked her into wearing it. | 我们认为是马卢斯骗她戴上的 |
[11:43] | Look, the woman on that bridge was not Sara. | 舰桥上的那女人不是莎拉 |
[11:44] | All I care about right now is getting her back. | 我现在只想找回原来的她 |
[11:46] | We need to find John Constantine. | 我们得去找约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[11:48] | The demonologist? | 那个鬼神专家吗 |
[11:49] | Yeah, I know, he wears his tie a little too loose for my liking, | 对 我不喜欢他松松垮垮的领带 |
[11:52] | but he has saved Sara from Mallus before. | 但他之前从马卢斯手上救过莎拉 |
[11:55] | Gideon, can you up my pain medication? | 吉迪恩 麻烦给我多来点止痛药 |
[11:57] | My leg is killing me. | 我的腿疼死了 |
[12:00] | – Gideon? – The Nostromo sequence has been activated | -吉迪恩 -诺斯托罗莫序列已经启动 |
[12:02] | and will commence in T minus three seconds. | 倒数三秒后就将开启 |
[12:05] | T minus two seconds. | 倒数两秒 |
[12:07] | Gideon, un-commence. | 吉迪恩 取消开启 |
[12:08] | That option has expired. | 选项无效 |
[12:13] | Door’s locked. | 门锁了 |
[12:14] | I’m gonna kill that witch! | 我要杀了那女巫 |
[12:16] | If you kill her, then Sara dies too. | 你要是杀了她 莎拉也死了 |
[12:18] | – Better her than me. – Dude, how can you say that? | -她死总比我死好 -你怎么说得出口 |
[12:19] | – By moving my lips. – Uh, hey guys? | -动嘴唇说的 -各位 |
[12:21] | And where were you when Ray was getting the crap | 雷受重伤时 你跑哪儿去了 |
[12:22] | beat out of him? Day-drinking again? | 又在大白天喝酒吗 |
[12:24] | Better than kidnapping a dog! | 总好过绑架狗 |
[12:25] | – We rescued the dog, Mick! – I’m claustrophobic! | -是拯救狗 米克 -我有幽闭恐怖症 |
[12:28] | Everyone, just stop yelling. | 各位 别吵了 |
[12:34] | Guys, everyone just relax. | 大家都冷静一下 |
[12:36] | I’m gonna knock her out, tie her up, | 我去把她打晕 捆起来 |
[12:38] | and no one gets hurt. | 没人会受伤 |
[12:42] | Oh, we’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[13:01] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[13:05] | Never thought we’d see each other again. | 没想到我们还会再见 |
[13:07] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[13:08] | This isn’t you. You’re not real. | 不是你 你不是真的 |
[13:10] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[13:13] | Yeah. I’ve seen apparitions before. | 对 我之前见过幻象 |
[13:16] | You know, I remember the first night I said, “I love you.” | 记得我第一次说”我爱你”的那晚 |
[13:20] | We were in the back seat of your car. | 我们在你的车后座 |
[13:23] | You acted like you couldn’t hear me. | 你像是没听到 |
[13:24] | Yeah, ’cause I couldn’t understand | 对 因为我搞不懂 |
[13:26] | why someone like you would love me. | 像你这样的人为什么会爱我 |
[13:29] | Why not? | 为什么不会 |
[13:29] | Oh, come on, Jesse. | 拜托 杰西 |
[13:31] | Wally, you’re a good-looking guy. | 沃利 你长得挺帅的 |
[13:33] | Great smile. | 笑得很甜 |
[13:35] | I know you’ve had girlfriends before me. | 我知道在我之前你也有过女友 |
[13:36] | None of them were you. | 她们都不及你 |
[13:39] | You’re everything. | 你是一切 |
[13:40] | You’re, like, an actual genius, | 你是货真价实的天才 |
[13:42] | and the family you come from, and then I– | 你的家庭背景 而我… |
[13:44] | You’re just a speed junkie with a drug addict for a mom? | 你只是个极速废柴 你妈是瘾君子 |
[13:48] | I wonder why it didn’t work out between us. | 难怪我俩最后没成 |
[13:54] | So you’re just here to hurt me? | 你是来这伤害我的吗 |
[13:58] | Well, you can’t. | 你休想 |
[14:00] | I’m–I’m actually glad that you broke my heart. | 其实我很高兴你让我心碎不已 |
[14:05] | You know, I traveled because of you. | 因为你 我游历四方 |
[14:07] | I found some kind of inner peace. | 找到了内心的平静 |
[14:09] | I made new friends. | 结交了新朋友 |
[14:11] | One day I’m gonna fall in love with someone, | 某天我会再次堕入爱河 |
[14:14] | and that person isn’t gonna be you. | 而那个人不会是你 |
[14:19] | Well said. | 说得真好 |
[14:21] | Unfortunately… | 遗憾的是 |
[14:24] | I can hurt you. | 我可以伤害你 |
[14:42] | John Constantine, age 36, | 约翰·康斯坦丁 36岁 |
[14:44] | one older sister, both parents deceased? | 有个姐姐 父母双亡 |
[14:48] | He’s part of the Newcastle crew. | 属于纽卡斯尔团队的一员 |
[14:49] | He accidentally summoned a demon | 无意间召唤出一个恶魔 |
[14:50] | that dragged a child, Astra Logue, into Hell. | 让一个叫阿斯特拉·罗格的孩子堕入了地狱 |
[14:54] | Sounds like a real weirdo. | 听着真是个奇葩 |
[14:55] | He’s a Warlock. | 他是个魔法师 |
[14:56] | You know, I happen to be a level nine Warlock. | 我正好是九级魔法师 |
[14:59] | Dungeons & Dragons doesn’t count, Gary. | 《龙与地下城》游戏不算 盖瑞 |
[15:03] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[15:08] | Don’t move, Gary. | 别动 盖瑞 |
[15:10] | Gonna get you. I’m gonna… | 我要抓到你 抓到你 |
[15:11] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[15:13] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[15:14] | Go on, go, go! | 快 快快 |
[15:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:18] | Hey, do us a favor. Give us a hand, will you? | 帮个忙 搭把手 好吗 |
[15:23] | Grab it, grab it, grab it! | 抓住 抓住 抓住 |
[15:26] | There you are. | 抓住了 |
[15:27] | All right, aww, nice one, lad. | 干得好 好小伙 |
[15:29] | You’re a feisty little bastard, aren’t you? | 你真是个暴躁的小混蛋啊 |
[15:31] | Are you guys from Housing co-op? | 你们是房屋合作社的人吗 |
[15:33] | Because it’s perfectly legal to win an apartment in a duel. | 因为在决斗中赢取一套公寓是完全合法的 |
[15:36] | We’re here about Sara Lance. | 我们来是为了莎拉·兰斯 |
[15:39] | Right, well, | 那好吧 |
[15:40] | Mrs. Veras, we will have to | 维拉斯太太 这个仪式 |
[15:44] | continue the ritual tomorrow. | 我们必须明天再继续了 |
[15:46] | But not to worry, love. | 但是别担心 亲爱的 |
[15:47] | We’ll have your son married in no time, all right? | 我们很快会让你儿子结婚的 |
[15:49] | Gracias, Señor Constantine. | 谢谢你 康斯坦丁先生 |
[15:57] | It’s a gig economy. | 就是打打零工 |
[15:59] | I have to take the work where I can find it, you know? | 有工作就得接嘛 |
[16:02] | Now, let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[16:03] | Sara has succumbed to the demon Mallus. | 莎拉已经屈服于恶魔马卢斯 |
[16:06] | I sensed his power growing, but not to worry, | 我察觉到他的力量在变强 但别担心 |
[16:09] | I gave Ray very specific instructions | 我给了雷非常明确的指示 |
[16:11] | to kill her if that ever happened. | 如果发生这种情况 就杀了她 |
[16:13] | – What? – Eggs and omelets, love. | -什么 -就像蛋和煎蛋卷 亲爱的 |
[16:15] | And extreme measures. | 采取极端手段 |
[16:18] | Well, I’m here to save Sara. | 我是来救莎拉的 |
[16:19] | She’s bonded with the Death Totem. | 她跟死亡图腾结合了 |
[16:24] | – Bollocks. – What does that mean? | -扯淡 -什么意思 |
[16:26] | Oh, it’s a British expletive used to– | 那是北方人的方言 |
[16:27] | I know what bollocks means, Gary. | 我知道扯淡的意思 盖瑞 |
[16:29] | What did you mean by it? | 你那句话是什么意思 |
[16:30] | Well, about this so-called Death Totem. | 这个所谓的死亡图腾 |
[16:33] | Recently, whilst heavily influenced by ayahuasca, | 最近 由于同时受到死藤水的影响 |
[16:36] | I came to learn why the sixth lost tribe of Zambesi | 我开始明白为什么赞比西遗失的第六个部落 |
[16:39] | was stricken from the oral record. | 完全没有口述记录 |
[16:42] | This lost tribe, | 这个消失的部落 |
[16:44] | which had been entrusted to watch over the domain of the dead, | 一直负责看守死亡之域 |
[16:47] | sided with Mallus | 当其他五个部落 |
[16:48] | while the other five tribes rallied to imprison him, | 联手囚禁马卢斯时 此部落却支持他 |
[16:52] | perhaps explaining why the Death Totem | 也许这就解释了死亡图腾 |
[16:54] | is inextricably linked with our demon friend. | 与我们的恶魔朋友千丝万缕的联系 |
[16:56] | Wally, can you hear me? | 沃利 你听得到我吗 |
[16:58] | Wally, talk to me, man. | 沃利 说话啊 |
[17:00] | Kid’s dead. | 那小子死了 |
[17:01] | I gotta go after him. | 我要去找他 |
[17:02] | Just be careful out there. | 在外面小心点 |
[17:05] | If I’m not back in five minutes… | 如果我五分钟后没回来 |
[17:06] | Just wait longer? | 再多等一会吗 |
[17:08] | No, come rescue me. | 不 来救我 |
[17:12] | Okay, guys, this is ridiculous. | 好了 各位 这太荒谬了 |
[17:14] | We can’t just wait here. | 我们不能在这里干等 |
[17:15] | Sara’s gonna take us out one by one. | 莎拉会把我们逐一干掉的 |
[17:17] | But I can decouple the Jumpship from Gideon’s mainframe. | 但我可以把逃生舰从吉迪恩的主机上分离出来 |
[17:22] | We are getting off of this ship. | 我们要离开这艘飞船 |
[17:24] | Sara’s soul is likely trapped in Mallus’ realm. | 莎拉的灵魂很有可能被困在马卢斯的魔界里 |
[17:28] | Usually, | 通常 |
[17:29] | I’d have to cast the demon into myself to rescue her, | 我得先让恶魔附在我身上 才能救她 |
[17:32] | but luckily, I already have a link to Sara’s soul. | 但幸运的是 我已经和莎拉的灵魂有了联系 |
[17:36] | So I’ll enlist Aken, | 所以我会找阿肯帮忙 |
[17:39] | the Egyptian ferryman of the dead, | 他是埃及亡灵摆渡人 |
[17:41] | What do you mean you already have a link to Sara’s soul? | 什么叫做你已经和莎拉的灵魂有了联系 |
[17:44] | Well, let’s just say our souls have been one. | 这么说吧 我俩的灵魂合二为一了 |
[17:46] | Leaves a metaphysical connection, love. | 形成了超自然结合 亲爱的 |
[17:49] | – Don’t call me, “Love.” – Oh, pardon me, pet. | -别叫我亲爱的 -对不起 宝贝儿 |
[17:51] | Sara and I also share a very, | 我和莎拉也有着 |
[17:53] | very strong metaphysical connection, so… | 非常强烈的超自然结合 |
[17:56] | Wait. I can’t believe… | 等等 不敢相信 |
[17:58] | You both slept with Captain Lance? | 你俩都和兰斯船长睡过了 |
[18:00] | – Gary. – Did we now? | -盖瑞 -有吗 |
[18:02] | Well then, we both have excellent taste in damaged women. | 看来我们对受过创伤的女人都有着超凡的品味 |
[18:06] | – Sara’s not damaged. – Yeah. | -她没有受到创伤 -是啊 |
[18:08] | And I’m the bloody Pope. | 那我还是教皇呢 |
[18:09] | You know what? Let’s get on with this. | 我们赶紧开始吧 |
[18:11] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在干什么呢 |
[18:13] | You’re going after Sara, I’m coming with you. | 你去找莎拉 我要跟你一起去 |
[18:15] | To the realm of Mallus? | 去马卢斯的魔界吗 |
[18:17] | Start chanting. | 开始念咒吧 |
[18:20] | Very well, give me your hand. | 那好 把你的手给我 |
[18:25] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的 |
[18:27] | Deadly. | 非常认真 |
[18:34] | Mallus, Aken, Ka, Ren, Ba, Ib, Sheut, | 马卢斯 阿肯 灵魂五物 |
[18:34] | 古埃及人相信灵魂 [由生命力 名 个性 心 影子组成] | |
[18:37] | Mallus Aken Ma’at. | 马卢斯 阿肯 玛特 |
[18:47] | John Constantine. | 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[18:50] | You dare enter my realm? | 你胆敢闯入我的魔界 |
[19:12] | So any sign of the Captain, Nate? | 有看到船长吗 内特 |
[19:16] | No, but I found Wally. | 没 但是我找到了沃利 |
[19:20] | Is he… | 他是不是 |
[19:21] | Alive. | 还活着 |
[19:23] | Sara must have shot him with the anti-speedster gun. | 莎拉肯定是用反极速枪打中了他 |
[19:26] | We’re gonna need a bigger Medbay. | 我们需要一个大一点的医疗舱 |
[19:30] | Don’t worry, guys, I’m almost there. | 别担心 各位 我马上就到 |
[19:31] | Just get ready to meet me at the Jumpship. | 准备好去逃生舰跟我汇合 |
[19:38] | Sorry, Giddy, this is gonna hurt you more than me. | 对不起 吉迪 这样会伤你更甚于我 |
[19:44] | Zari? | 扎莉 |
[19:53] | Behrad… | 贝哈德 |
[19:55] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[19:58] | Will you read me a story, Zari? | 你会给我讲故事吗 扎莉 |
[20:01] | No, no, this is– this is the Death Totem | 不 这是死亡图腾 |
[20:03] | messing with my mind, you’re not real. | 在扰乱我的思绪 你不是真的 |
[20:05] | Of course I am. | 我当然是真的 |
[20:07] | Please. You know the one. | 别这样 你知道我想听的故事 |
[20:09] | “The Prince of Timbuktu.” | 《廷巴克图的王子》 |
[20:11] | Please stop. | 别说了 |
[20:13] | “The Prince of Timbuktu took a swim in the ocean blue” | “廷巴克图的王子在蓝色海洋里游泳” |
[20:18] | “He met a tortoise who told him his purpose | “他遇到了一只乌龟告诉他 |
[20:21] | was to be the king of Timbuktu.” | 要成为廷巴克图之王” |
[20:26] | Behrad. | 贝哈德 |
[20:31] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[21:12] | Sara, stop, please. | 莎拉 停下 |
[21:14] | Sara… | 莎拉… |
[21:16] | You have to fight Mallus. | 你必须和马卢斯斗争 |
[21:19] | Stop! | 停下 |
[21:24] | You’re hurting me. | 你把我弄疼了 |
[21:28] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[21:30] | But no one can fight Mallus forever. | 但永远没人能跟马卢斯斗 |
[21:45] | What have you got on your socks there, squire? | 你袜子上的是什么 侍从 |
[21:47] | Oh, it’s Beebo. | 是碧波 |
[21:49] | My Aunt Stacy bought them for me. | 我的斯泰茜阿姨买给我的 |
[21:51] | You like Beebo? | 你喜欢碧波吗 |
[21:51] | Once, when I was on a massive bender, | 有一次我喝得大醉时 |
[21:53] | I put a spell on that toy to make him talk. | 我给那玩具施了个咒语让它开口说话 |
[21:56] | He told me things that’ll make your toes curl. | 它告诉了我一些令人兴奋的事情 |
[21:59] | Oh, like what? | 比如呢 |
[22:01] | Okay, Sara’s soul is trapped in the realm of a demon | 莎拉的灵魂被困在恶魔魔界了 |
[22:03] | and her ship and entire crew are lost in time. | 她的飞船和船员都在时空中迷失了 |
[22:05] | Who cares about Beebo? | 谁还在乎碧波 |
[22:06] | Well, his Aunt Stacy does. | 他的斯泰茜阿姨挺在乎的 |
[22:08] | You’re wound tight as a bloody drum, aren’t you, love– | 你弦绷得太紧了 亲爱的 |
[22:11] | pardon me, pet. | 原谅我 宝贝儿 |
[22:12] | You know, you need to loosen up. | 你得放松点 |
[22:14] | And then the work just flows. | 事情会水到渠成的 |
[22:15] | Oh, is that work you’re doing? | 你的工作就是这样吗 |
[22:17] | Sorry, I couldn’t tell. | 对不起 没看出来 |
[22:18] | There isn’t exactly a paint-by-number spell | 没有什么现成的咒语 |
[22:20] | for locating a spaceship floating through a temporal stream. | 可以找到一艘在时空中漂流的飞船 |
[22:24] | My business card says, “Master of the Dark Arts,” | 我的名片写的是”暗黑魔法师” |
[22:26] | not “Doctor Ruddy What’s-His-Face.” | 不是”什么拉迪医生” |
[22:28] | – Who? – Who? | -谁 -谁 |
[22:29] | Exactly. | 正是这样 |
[22:30] | What? Okay, you know what, Gary? | 什么 得了 盖瑞 |
[22:32] | Let’s just get outta here because Mr. Constantine | 我们走吧 康斯坦丁先生 |
[22:33] | has wasted enough of our time. | 已经浪费我们够多时间了 |
[22:34] | Oh, that’s where you are. You beauty. | 原来在这里 美人 |
[22:37] | Okay, so you have a foot, but you don’t have a phone? | 你有脚 但你没有手机 |
[22:39] | I–I just–I really don’t understand how Sara could’ve– | 我 我就不明白了 莎拉怎么会 |
[22:41] | What, shagged me in a mental institute? | 什么 在精神病院里上我吗 |
[22:43] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[22:44] | Ah, you have nothing to be jealous about. | 你没什么好嫉妒的 |
[22:45] | I am not jealous! I’m just… | 我没嫉妒 我只是… |
[22:49] | Okay, maybe I’m a little bit jealous. | 好吧 可能是有点嫉妒 |
[22:50] | Ah, we were just trying to find some calm in the storm. | 我们只是想在暴风雨中找点平静 |
[22:54] | I don’t understand, who sleeps with a Warlock and then | 我不明白 谁能上了个魔法师后 |
[22:57] | turns around and starts calling me her girlfriend? | 又对我说我是她女友 |
[22:59] | She called you her girlfriend? | 她说你是她女友 |
[23:01] | Yeah, and I really wanna believe her. | 是的 我也很想相信她 |
[23:03] | – But? – But I don’t think that | -但是呢 -但是我不认为 |
[23:04] | Sara’s really a one-woman woman. | 莎拉真的是个对女友专一的女人 |
[23:06] | Well, if the price of admission is looking like | 如果恋爱的代价是 |
[23:07] | a fool or getting your heart broken, | 看起来像个傻瓜或者心碎 |
[23:09] | then, well, I’d say Ms. Lance is pretty well worth it. | 那么 我只能说兰斯小姐很值了 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:16] | Boys, there has to be a way to find the Waverider. | 伙计们 一定有办法能找到乘波号 |
[23:20] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[23:22] | We’re all ears, mate. | 我们洗耳恭听 伙计 |
[23:24] | The Legends remind me of my D&D group. | 传奇让我想起了我的”龙与地下城”团队 |
[23:27] | – Don’t laugh. – Too late. | -别笑 -忍不住 |
[23:29] | And last year, we were on a campaign, | 去年 我们一次战役上 |
[23:31] | “The Trials of Eagan.” | “伊耿之战” |
[23:34] | Our party was made up of a monk, | 我们团有一个僧侣 |
[23:37] | a druid, | 一个德鲁伊 |
[23:40] | a half-orc rogue, | 一个半兽人流浪汉 |
[23:43] | a bard, | 一个吟游诗人 |
[23:45] | and like, a– like, a cheerful gnome | 还有一个开朗的地精 |
[23:48] | who was also a very accomplished wizard. | 同时也是个厉害的巫师 |
[23:51] | With two men down, | 两名队友倒下了 |
[23:52] | we were trapped in the Tomb of Ruination, | 我们被困在了毁灭之墓 |
[23:55] | and we were being hunted by Zanatar the Unburnt. | 同时被不燃者詹纳塔追杀 |
[23:58] | We were exhausted, | 我们筋疲力尽 |
[23:59] | running low on food. | 弹尽粮绝 |
[24:01] | Hungry. | 真的饿了 |
[24:05] | Zari, come in. | 扎莉 回话 |
[24:06] | Zari, do you copy? | 扎莉 你收到了吗 |
[24:08] | Our sorceress was missing, feared dead. | 我们的女巫失踪了 恐怕已经死了 |
[24:10] | Gary, how does any of this help us find Sara and the Legends? | 盖瑞 这些怎么能帮我们找到莎拉和传奇们 |
[24:14] | Let the man finish his story, all right? | 听他说完这个故事 好吗 |
[24:16] | As you were, mate. | 接着说 伙计 |
[24:18] | Zanatar the Unburnt wielded the Death Sword, | 不燃者詹纳塔挥舞着死亡之剑 |
[24:21] | one of the Six Swords of Sorrow. | 六把悲伤圣剑之一 |
[24:23] | To defeat him, we needed… | 打败他 我们需要… |
[24:24] | Another of the Six Swords. | 另一把圣剑 |
[24:27] | The best way to defeat a totem bearer | 打败一个图腾拥有者的最好办法 |
[24:28] | is with another totem. | 就是用另一个图腾 |
[24:29] | Yeah, that worked out well for Z. | 是啊 Z的下场就挺好的 |
[24:31] | Seeing as I am out of commission, | 鉴于我没有这个能力了 |
[24:33] | one of you two needs to wield the Earth Totem. | 你俩得有人使用地图腾 |
[24:34] | Which turned Blackbeard’s lady friend into a zombie. | 那个图腾把黑胡子的女人变成了僵尸 |
[24:37] | It merely manifested the pirate queen’s true nature. | 这只不过展现了海盗女王的本性 |
[24:40] | A righteous warrior has nothing to fear from wielding a totem. | 一个正义的战士不会惧怕使用图腾 |
[24:43] | A righteous warrior. Count me out. | 一个正义的战士 别把我算在内 |
[24:46] | All right, well, | 好吧 |
[24:47] | Earth Totem, meet Steel Man. | 地图腾 会会钢铁人 |
[24:50] | So how did your D&D crew thingy | 所以你的什么”龙与地下城”队员 |
[24:52] | find one of the six Swords of Sorrow? | 是怎么找到六把悲伤圣剑之一的 |
[24:54] | We didn’t, we died a grizzly death at the hands of Zanatar. | 我们没找到 我们在詹纳塔的手里死得很惨 |
[24:57] | Gary! | 盖瑞 |
[24:58] | But, but, that’s because we weren’t working in concert. | 但那是因为我们没有齐心协力 |
[25:01] | The Legends will be fine as long as they just don’t split up. | 传奇只要不四分五裂 就会相安无事 |
[25:04] | Mick and I will find Zari. | 我和米克去找扎莉 |
[25:06] | All right, and I’ll go get the Earth Totem. | 好的 那我去找地图腾 |
[25:08] | You’re gonna die. | 你会死的 |
[25:10] | Thanks, Mick. | 谢谢 米克 |
[25:12] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[25:23] | The point of my story is, | 我的故事的重点在于 |
[25:24] | even though we were defeated by Zanatar, | 即使我们被詹纳塔打败了 |
[25:27] | we were able to track | 我们还是可以找到 |
[25:28] | the mystical object he was wielding. | 他使用的神秘物 |
[25:30] | The Sword of bloody Sorrow. | 他妈的悲伤圣剑 |
[25:35] | You are a bloody genius, Barry. | 巴里 你真他妈是个天才 |
[25:39] | Gary. | 我叫盖瑞 |
[25:40] | Gary, right. | 好的 盖瑞 |
[25:42] | I need the vile from my desk, | 我需要我桌子上那个小恶魔 |
[25:45] | Mother’s tears, and my ruination stones, | 母亲的眼泪 还有我的毁灭石 |
[25:47] | and from you, Ava, I’m gonna need– | 还有艾娃 我需要 |
[25:50] | – Oh, please don’t say it. – The foot. | -求你了 别说出来 -脚 |
[25:57] | Sorry, can we just pretend for a moment | 抱歉 我们能暂时假装 |
[25:58] | that I have no idea what you two are doing? | 我并不知道你俩在干什么吗 |
[26:00] | Well, it’s like our Gary said, | 正如盖瑞所说 |
[26:02] | the easiest way to locate the Legends’ ship | 定位传奇的船的最简单的办法 |
[26:04] | is to locate the Death Totem. | 就是定位死亡图腾的所在位置 |
[26:13] | You know, it’s a shame that you had to join the family business. | 真遗憾 你不得不参与家族事业 |
[26:17] | You were a sweet kid. | 你以前是个乖孩子 |
[26:19] | Last time we were here, I was a little girl, | 上次我们在这相遇 我是个小女孩 |
[26:21] | but I was never sweet. | 但我从来就不乖 |
[26:23] | Your friend, Oliver, made sure of that | 这都是拜你的朋友奥利弗所赐 |
[26:24] | when he killed my father. | 他杀了我父亲 |
[26:27] | Oliver’s not responsible for the path that you chose. | 奥利弗不该为你选择的道路负责 |
[26:30] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:33] | You see, Sara, you and I, | 你看 莎拉 我和你 |
[26:35] | we’re alike. | 很像 |
[26:37] | The darkness has always been within us. | 黑暗一直存在于我们心中 |
[26:42] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:45] | Ra’s Al Ghul–Ra’s Al Ghul will never know you let me live. | 拉斯·厄尔·高福绝不会知道你放我一条生路 |
[27:03] | Papi! | 爸爸 |
[27:16] | Once a killer, always a killer. | 曾经是杀手 终生是杀手 |
[28:24] | Why are you crying, Sara? | 莎拉 你为什么哭 |
[28:26] | You’ve done nothing wrong. | 你没做错什么 |
[28:28] | Imagine what you could do if you just released your guilt. | 想想如果放下愧疚感 你能做些什么 |
[28:32] | You can’t erase your past, Sara, | 莎拉 你没法抹掉过去 |
[28:34] | so just embrace it. | 所以接受它吧 |
[28:39] | You want me to join your team. | 你想让我加入你的队伍 |
[28:41] | It’s your destiny. | 这是你命中注定的 |
[28:43] | Eons ago, the sixth tribe of Zambesi | 很久以前 赞比西的第六个部落 |
[28:45] | defended Mallus from their brethren. | 保护了马卢斯免受其弟兄所害 |
[28:49] | Their tribe wielded the Death Totem. | 他们的部落使用了死亡图腾 |
[28:53] | Now the cycle’s starting again. | 现在这个循环又开始了 |
[28:55] | You weren’t just born to wield the Death Totem, Sara. | 你不仅仅命中注定使用死亡图腾 莎拉 |
[29:00] | You were born to wield the Death Totem for Mallus. | 你生来是为了马卢斯使用死亡图腾的 |
[29:07] | Z Z. | |
[29:10] | I’m all right, barely. | 我勉强还行 |
[29:12] | Nathaniel, we have Z. | 内特尼尔 我们找到Z了 |
[29:14] | Did you find the Earth Totem? | 你找到地图腾了吗 |
[29:16] | Actually I did, but, | 我确实找到了 但是 |
[29:18] | guys, Sara found me. | 各位 莎拉发现我了 |
[29:19] | Nathaniel, where are you? | 内特尼尔 你在哪里 |
[29:25] | Nathaniel? | 内特尼尔 |
[29:27] | What’s the matter, Nathaniel? | 发生什么了 内特尼尔 |
[29:29] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你看起来像见鬼了 |
[29:36] | Nathaniel? Nathaniel, where are you? | 内特尼尔 内特尼尔 你在哪里 |
[29:40] | Right, the Fire Totem’s our last chance to defeat her. | 好吧 火图腾是我们打败她的最后机会 |
[29:43] | Oh, and here I thought escaping to the Jumpship was a good plan. | 我还想着逃到逃生舰上也许是个好计划 |
[29:46] | I don’t care what she’s done. | 我不管她做了什么 |
[29:47] | I’m not abandoning Sara or anyone else on this team. | 我不会抛弃莎拉和其他队友 |
[29:50] | Too bad, you’re down a leg, | 糟糕 你坏了条腿 |
[29:51] | and you look like a cat stuck in a dryer. | 你看起来像卡进烘干机的猫 |
[29:53] | That’s not funny. I love cats. | 一点也不好笑 我很喜欢猫 |
[29:55] | I’ll wield the totem. Let’s just get to the lab. | 我来使用火图腾 我们去实验室吧 |
[29:58] | Here’s hoping Ray knew what he was doing. | 希望雷知道他在干什么 |
[30:05] | Get a grip, Nate. | 振作 内特 |
[30:07] | That’s not your grandfather. | 他不是你的祖父 |
[30:09] | Houston, 1970. | 休斯顿 1970年 |
[30:12] | I wanted to be with my wife and son, | 我想和我妻儿在一起 |
[30:15] | but you convinced me that was impossible. | 但你告诉我这不可能 |
[30:18] | You were relieved when I blew the cargo bay door. | 我炸开货舱门的时候 你松了一口气 |
[30:22] | I didn’t want you to die. | 我不想你死 |
[30:24] | You were desperate to save your own hide. | 你太想保全自己了 |
[30:27] | And what have you made of yourself, boy? | 你都干了些什么 小子 |
[30:29] | You’re a damn disappointment to your father, | 你让你父亲失望 |
[30:32] | and you’re sure as hell a disappointment to me. | 你也绝对让我很失望 |
[30:36] | You think Amaya loves you? | 你觉得阿玛雅爱你 |
[30:40] | You’re not worthy of her love. | 你配不上她的爱 |
[30:47] | There. | 那里 |
[30:48] | Haircut nuked the stone. | 西装头用微波炉煮了那块石头 |
[30:57] | This totem wasn’t meant for me. | 这枚图腾不该由我佩戴 |
[30:59] | – You have to use it. – Forget it. | -你得用它 -算了吧 |
[31:02] | You’ve spent your entire life obsessed with fire and heat. | 你一辈子都沉迷于火与热 |
[31:05] | What if this is the reason why? | 万一这就是原因呢 |
[31:06] | How many times do I have to tell you I’m not a hero? | 告诉你多少次了我不是个英雄 |
[31:09] | Sara’s a hero, | 莎拉是个英雄 |
[31:10] | and look what the Death Totem did to her. | 但看看死亡图腾让她变成了什么 |
[31:12] | That was the work of Mallus. | 那是马卢斯干的 |
[31:13] | Most people who’ve seen what you’ve seen | 多数跟你有相同经历的人 |
[31:15] | would’ve succumbed to darkness, but you didn’t. | 都会堕入黑暗 但你没有 |
[31:17] | You chose to become a Legend. | 你选择成为传奇的一员 |
[31:19] | You may try and hide it, Mick, | 你可以尝试藏起这一面 米克 |
[31:21] | but you’re a good man. | 但你是个好人 |
[31:24] | What if you’re wrong? | 万一你错了呢 |
[31:26] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种验证的办法 |
[31:36] | Exorcizamus te, | 我们驱逐你们 |
[31:38] | omnis immundus spiritius… | 所有污秽灵魂 |
[31:39] | Omnis satanic potestas, omnis infernalis adversarii, | 所有邪恶力量 所有恶魔侵入者 |
[31:43] | in nomine at virtute Domini! | 凭借主之力 |
[31:45] | Hit her with the holy water! | 用圣水泼她 |
[31:59] | There’s somebody who wants to talk to you, John. | 有人想和你聊聊 约翰 |
[32:04] | John? | 约翰 |
[32:08] | You glamoured your voice. | 你施法改变了自己的声音 |
[32:10] | That’s the oldest bloody trick in the book. | 这是最老套的把戏 |
[32:13] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了 |
[32:16] | I know it’s been a long time. | 我知道过了很久 |
[32:20] | Astra. | 阿斯特拉 |
[32:21] | Mallus will free me from hell, | 马卢斯会将我从地狱释放 |
[32:22] | but you have to give him Sara. | 但你得把莎拉给他 |
[32:24] | A life for a life. You know better than anybody. | 一命换一命 你比谁都清楚 |
[32:28] | Magic always has a price. | 魔法总有代价 |
[32:32] | I wanna speak to Sara. | 我要和莎拉说话 |
[32:37] | All right, Astra. | 阿斯特拉 |
[32:42] | I’ll do it. | 我会做的 |
[32:46] | Give me your hand, Astra. | 手伸过来 阿斯特拉 |
[32:49] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[32:51] | It’s all right, love. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[32:53] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[32:55] | It’s Johnny. | 是约翰 |
[33:04] | No one escapes Hell. | 没人能从地狱逃离 |
[33:06] | The sacred cross commands you | 圣十字架命令你 |
[33:07] | to free this woman from your prison! | 释放你囚禁的女人 |
[33:09] | To free this woman from your prison! | 释放你囚禁的女人 |
[33:32] | Wielding a totem’s bad enough. | 使用图腾就够糟了 |
[33:34] | Now you want me to wear a necklace? | 现在你还想让我戴个项链 |
[33:35] | There’s no time, Mick. | 没时间了 米克 |
[33:41] | See? Doesn’t work. | 看 没用 |
[34:05] | Are you still with me, Mick? | 你还在吗 米克 |
[34:28] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[34:30] | Sara? Sara? | 莎拉 莎拉 |
[34:35] | Does Ava know who you really are, Sara? | 艾娃知道你的真面目吗 莎拉 |
[34:38] | What you’ve done? | 你做过的事情 |
[34:40] | What are you gonna tell her? | 你要跟她怎么说呢 |
[34:41] | That the totem was wrong? | 图腾错了 |
[34:44] | You aren’t a killer? | 你不是个杀人凶手 |
[34:48] | The totem’s power is within you, Sara, | 图腾的力量在你体内 莎拉 |
[34:50] | all you have to do is decide. | 你之需要做决定 |
[34:53] | A life free of pain and regret with us, | 和我们一起过没有痛苦与遗憾的人生 |
[34:57] | or the tormented half-life you’re living now? | 还是过你现在半死不活备受折磨的生活 |
[35:02] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[35:03] | I know you are still in there. | 我知道你还在 |
[35:06] | You are the strongest, | 你是我见过的 |
[35:09] | most fearless person I’ve ever met, | 最坚强 最无畏的人 |
[35:11] | and you never back down. | 你从不退缩 |
[35:14] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[35:17] | When did a Legend ever go quietly? | 一名传奇怎么会悄无声息地逝去呢 |
[35:21] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[35:23] | I’m here, Sara, and I need you to come back to me. | 我在这 莎拉 我要你回到我身边 |
[35:26] | I need you to come home. | 我要你回家 |
[35:35] | Sara, can’t you feel me? | 莎拉 你能感觉到我吗 |
[35:56] | No. | 不 |
[35:58] | You’re making a mistake. | 你在犯错 |
[36:01] | No, | 拒绝 |
[36:03] | to a life without pain or regret. | 没有痛苦与遗憾的人生 |
[36:08] | No, to being a demon’s lackey, | 拒绝 变成一个恶魔的侍从 |
[36:11] | and no, to bringing more death into this world. | 拒绝 给这个世界带来更多死亡 |
[36:16] | I owe that little girl at least that. | 我起码欠那小姑娘这个 |
[36:19] | You could have everything. | 你本可拥有一切 |
[36:46] | You saved me again. | 你又救了我 |
[36:52] | I had a little help. | 我得到了点帮助 |
[36:55] | Well, while we’re here… | 既然这样 |
[36:57] | A light? | 借个火 |
[37:10] | Chin chin. | 干杯 |
[37:19] | I should definitely come to your aid more often. | 我绝对应该多来救你几次 |
[37:22] | Well, at this point, | 关于这点 |
[37:24] | I might as well just make you a bed on the ship. | 我可以直接在船上给你留个床位 |
[37:27] | Hm, tempting. | 真诱人 |
[37:31] | If you thought Mallus really would’ve freed Astra, | 要是你相信马卢斯真的会 |
[37:34] | you would have traded me, wouldn’t you? | 放了阿斯特拉 你会交易的吧 |
[37:37] | In a heartbeat. | 毫不犹豫 |
[37:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:40] | Well, what can I say? | 我能说些什么呢 |
[37:42] | I’m a nasty piece of work. | 我不是个好东西 |
[37:44] | So am I. | 我也不是 |
[37:46] | You survived, love. | 你挺过来了 亲爱的 |
[37:47] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[37:49] | You know, there’s a reason why i prefer to walk this path alone. | 我之所以喜欢独行是有原因的 |
[37:53] | It’s, uh, | 是因为 |
[37:56] | so I don’t have to share with anyone | 这样我就不必和别人分享 |
[37:58] | how lost I really am. | 我究竟有多迷失 |
[38:01] | But you’re not alone, are you, Sara? | 但你不是一个人 不是吗 莎拉 |
[38:04] | Maybe I should be. | 也许我应该一个人 |
[38:05] | She’s a good one. | 她是个好人 |
[38:08] | Try not to hurt her. | 尽量别伤害她 |
[38:10] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 这也是我所害怕的 |
[38:14] | Pinch me. | 掐我一下 |
[38:19] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[38:21] | Is it the real Sara? | 是真正的莎拉吗 |
[38:23] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是啊 是我 |
[38:25] | I’m sorry, Ray. | 对不起 雷 |
[38:27] | I’m… | 我… |
[38:30] | I’m sorry, everyone. I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 各位 真的很抱歉 |
[38:33] | It’s good to have you back, Captain. | 你回来了真好 船长 |
[38:34] | Yeah, because evil you is a pain in the ass to fight. | 邪恶版本的你真是的太难对付了 |
[38:37] | I’m still trying to wrap my head around this mess. | 我还在试图理清这团乱麻 |
[38:38] | Why would Mallus want to show me Jesse? | 为什么马卢斯要让我见到杰西呢 |
[38:41] | – Or me my grandpa? – I don’t know. | -或是见到我的祖父 -我不知道 |
[38:44] | Mallus was trying to recruit me to his side, | 马卢斯试图让我去他那边 |
[38:46] | and using my darkest fears. | 并利用了我最黑暗的恐惧 |
[38:49] | Maybe that’s just what he does, | 也许这就是他会做的事 |
[38:50] | he looks into our hearts, | 他洞悉我们的内心 |
[38:52] | and broadcasts our deepest secrets. | 并展示我们埋藏得最深的秘密 |
[38:55] | Huh, that’s terrifying. | 这很吓人 |
[38:58] | Okay. You up. | 该你上了 |
[39:00] | I need your speed to re-couple the mainframe. | 我需要你的速度来把主机重新连接起来 |
[39:02] | Ah, music to my ears. | 这话我爱听 |
[39:05] | Oh, although, | 话说 |
[39:06] | I was really digging the silver hair. | 我真挺喜欢那头银发的 |
[39:15] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[39:18] | No good conversation ever started that way. | 好的对话从来都不是这么开始的 |
[39:21] | Ava, I’m sorry. | 艾娃 对不起 |
[39:22] | Listen, | 听着 |
[39:24] | I can’t pretend to understand what you went through | 我不能装作理解你刚经历了些什么 |
[39:26] | or–or what happened to you, but I know | 或者你身上发生了些什么 |
[39:28] | that wasn’t you, Sara. | 但我知道那不是你 莎拉 |
[39:29] | That’s just it. | 就是那样 |
[39:31] | That was me. | 那是我 |
[39:32] | Just like fire is to Rory, | 就像火对于罗里来说一样 |
[39:34] | there is part of me that… | 那部分的我 |
[39:37] | it’s always been there. | 本来就存在 |
[39:39] | And I really tried to pretend that that wasn’t true. | 我尝试去装作那不是真的 |
[39:43] | But deep down, | 但在心底 |
[39:47] | I am death. | 我就是死亡 |
[39:49] | No–Sara, okay, | 不 莎拉 好吧 |
[39:50] | so we can fight that part of you together, | 我们可以一起对抗你的那一部分 |
[39:52] | just tell me what to do. | 只要告诉我该怎么做 |
[39:54] | Ava, you read my file. | 艾娃 你读过我的资料 |
[39:56] | But I still showed up at that restaurant, | 但我仍然穿着那条非常不舒服的裙子 |
[39:57] | in that horribly uncomfortable dress trying to impress you | 去餐厅赴约 想要让你心动 |
[40:00] | because I don’t care about your past, Sara. | 因为我不在乎你的过去 莎拉 |
[40:02] | Well, maybe you should. | 可能你应该在乎 |
[40:05] | You are wonderful. | 你太好了 |
[40:09] | And I… | 而我… |
[40:14] | and I’ve never been this happy in my life. | 我这辈子从没这么开心过 |
[40:17] | But this doesn’t look happy. | 但你看起来不开心 |
[40:21] | Look, I don’t deserve you. | 听着 我配不上你 |
[40:22] | Yes, Sara, yes, you do. | 莎拉 你配得上 |
[40:23] | No, Ava, I don’t. | 不 艾娃 我配不上 |
[40:25] | You deserve better, you deserve so much better. | 你配得上更好的人 好很多的人 |
[40:28] | And I care about you, but… | 我在乎你 但… |
[40:32] | I’m not gonna do this. I won’t. | 我不会和你在一起了 我不会了 |
[40:35] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[40:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:59] | Fresh from a successful crusade, | 刚刚完成了一段成功的征程 |
[41:02] | our team knew the fight was far from over. | 我们的队伍知道战争远未结束 |
[41:06] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[41:07] | the true battle was only just beginning. | 真正的战争才刚刚开始 |
[41:21] | In order to defeat the demon and his cabal of evil, | 为了战胜恶魔和他邪恶的军团 |
[41:24] | we need to be at full strength, | 我们必须全力以赴 |
[41:27] | which is going to be hard given the losses | 从我们在上次任务中承受的损失来看 |
[41:29] | we sustained on our last quest. | 这将是一场艰难的战争 |
[41:32] | Some wounds are so deep, they never truly heal. | 有些创伤因太过深刻而从未真正地愈合 |
[41:36] | So the question is, | 问题是 |
[41:40] | are you prepared to join us on this mission | 你准备好加入我们这最危险的 |
[41:43] | most deadly? | 任务了吗 |
[41:50] | Well, tonight, squire, | 今晚 侍从 |
[41:54] | I’m all yours. | 悉听尊便 |