时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | An unknown number of other dangerous magical beings | 数不清的其他危险魔法生物 |
[00:05] | got spat out across the timeline | 全都分散在整个时间线上 |
[00:07] | and now must be sent to hell. | 现在必须把它们送回地狱去 |
[00:09] | Your shapeshifting days are over, sweetheart. | 你变形的日子结束了 宝贝 |
[00:12] | No! | 不 |
[00:13] | Is that a Kaupe? | 那是个恶魂吗 |
[00:14] | This is a prison, Mona. | 这里是监狱 蒙娜 |
[00:15] | And they are our prisoners. | 那些是我们的囚犯 |
[00:17] | Not our friends. | 不是我们的朋友 |
[00:18] | People around me get hurt, killed, | 我周围的人会受到伤害 丢了性命 |
[00:20] | or far, far worse. | 或者比这更惨 |
[00:21] | But you can’t mess with your past. | 但是你不能扰乱自己的过去 |
[00:23] | Dez. | 戴兹 |
[00:32] | 皇 家 路 | |
[00:39] | Order up. | 上菜了 |
[00:42] | Next one. | 再来一杯 |
[01:01] | Wake up, John-O. | 醒醒 约翰 |
[01:03] | Piss off, will you? | 滚开 行吗 |
[01:05] | Oh, not today, you lying geezer! | 不行 你这个老骗子 |
[01:15] | What the… | 怎么 |
[01:16] | Now, you said that my shapeshifting days were over. | 你说我再也不能变形了 |
[01:19] | You call that abomination shapeshifting, do you? | 你刚才那个怪样子是变形吗 |
[01:21] | Well, if I can shift at all, | 只要我还能变 |
[01:22] | that means that your spell is reversible. | 就说明你的咒语是可逆的 |
[01:24] | You see, that’s where you’re wrong, sweetheart. | 宝贝 你错了 |
[01:27] | There’s no taking it back. | 咒语不可更改 |
[01:28] | Smart man like you, John-O, | 约翰 你这么聪明的人 |
[01:29] | you can figure it out. | 你能想办法 |
[01:32] | Mortal life is full of disappointments. | 凡人生活尽是不如意 |
[01:35] | Best get used to it, love. | 习惯就好 亲爱的 |
[01:38] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[01:40] | That’s all right. | 不要紧 |
[01:42] | You know how I survived in the prison dimension? | 你知道我在监狱里是怎么活下来的吗 |
[01:45] | Trading favors. | 互惠互利 |
[01:48] | Now, sooner or later, you’re gonna need something from me. | 迟早 你会需要我帮忙 |
[01:52] | Then we’ll talk, chum. | 那再说吧 伙计 |
[02:00] | Thanks for staying at my place this time. | 谢谢你这次来我这过夜 |
[02:02] | Oh, I love sleeping next to you. | 我喜欢睡在你旁边 |
[02:03] | I just wish that your place didn’t mean | 我只是希望来你这里 |
[02:05] | sharing a bathroom with… | 不需要共用洗手间 |
[02:07] | Beer. | 啤酒 |
[02:08] | Yes, Garima. Beer. | 是的 格里玛 啤酒 |
[02:10] | It’s the only word Rory taught her. | 罗里只教了她这一个词 |
[02:12] | Wait, Rory’s still using Brigid’s diary? | 等等 罗里还在用圣布丽姬的日记吗 |
[02:13] | That thing is an ancient magical artifact. | 那是件魔法文物 |
[02:15] | Yeah, but it keeps him happy. | 是的 但是那能让罗里开心 |
[02:17] | Sara, be reasonable. | 莎拉 理智一点 |
[02:19] | You can’t let Rory keep the diary. | 你不能让罗里拿着那本日记 |
[02:21] | I see you’ve met Garima. | 你见过格里玛了 |
[02:23] | What she lacks in vocabulary | 她以人格魅力 |
[02:24] | she makes up for in personality. | 来弥补缺失的词汇 |
[02:26] | And everyone knows that a happy Mick | 大家都知道开心的米克 |
[02:28] | is better for the entire ship. | 对整艘船的人都好 |
[02:34] | – Killer ‘stache. – Interesting. | -迷人的胡子 -有意思 |
[02:37] | You think? | 你们也觉得吧 |
[02:37] | I had Gideon stimulate my hair follicles | 我让吉迪恩刺激我的毛囊 |
[02:39] | to grow it overnight. | 以一夜长出胡须 |
[02:41] | I read in one of Nora’s letters | 我在诺拉的一封信里读到 |
[02:42] | that she had a thing for mustaches, so I… | 她很喜欢胡须 所以 |
[02:44] | Sorry, but how are we all being so blasé about the diary? | 等等 你们怎么对日记都不感兴趣了 |
[02:48] | What if Rory goes from writing sci-fi to horror? | 要是罗里不写科幻改写恐怖故事了怎么办 |
[02:51] | Do you want killer clowns running around the ship? | 你们想要杀人小丑在飞船上到处跑吗 |
[02:52] | The only killer on this ship | 这船上唯一可以杀人的 |
[02:54] | is the amount of sugar in this cereal. | 是这甜麦圈的含糖量 |
[02:56] | “Big Easy-O’s”? | “大快活甜麦圈” |
[02:58] | They taste like beignets. | 它们吃起来像法式炸糕 |
[02:59] | So sweet it makes your lips pucker. | 甜得能让嘴唇发皱 |
[03:03] | There’s a quiz on the back. | 背后有个小测试 |
[03:04] | Who is the most prolific serial killer in the United States? | 美国最”高产”的连环杀手是谁 |
[03:08] | Ted Bundy. | 泰德·邦迪 |
[03:09] | Although in my opinion John Wayne Gacy | 不过我认为约翰·韦恩·盖西 |
[03:11] | had way more victims than he confessed. | 杀的人远比他承认的要多 |
[03:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:16] | Everyone has their hobbies. | 每个人都有自己的爱好 |
[03:17] | Well, sorry, Ava, but according to | 抱歉 艾娃 根据这个 |
[03:19] | this not-so-kid-friendly cereal, | 少儿不宜的甜麦圈 |
[03:22] | is answer is New Orleans’ own Marie Laveau. | 答案是新奥尔良的玛利亚·拉沃 |
[03:25] | What? | 什么 |
[03:29] | A high-profile female serial killer? | 一个有名的女连环杀手 |
[03:30] | No, I would have heard of her. | 如果有这个人 我肯定听说过 |
[03:32] | The box is wrong. | 盒子错了 |
[03:34] | Unless… | 除非 |
[03:36] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[03:37] | You are correct, Captain. | 船长 你是对的 |
[03:38] | It appears a fugitive is on the loose | 看起来在1856年的新奥尔良 |
[03:39] | in New Orleans in 1856. | 有个逃犯逍遥法外 |
[03:41] | According to local lore, | 根据当地的传说 |
[03:42] | there were a series of murders | 有一系列谋杀 |
[03:44] | perpetrated by a criminal who could walk through walls. | 是一个可以穿墙的罪犯所为 |
[03:46] | Sounds like we’re going mindhunting in the Big Easy. | 看起来我们要去”大快活”搜寻恶灵了 |
[03:49] | Gideon, plot a course. | 吉迪恩 设定航线 |
[04:19] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[04:21] | You just ran into my car, earmuffs. | 你撞到我的车了 戴耳罩的 |
[04:24] | But your car– | 但是你的车 |
[04:26] | This scratch will easily cost you a couple hundos. | 补这个划痕你至少要掏几百块 |
[04:28] | You want me to pay for it? | 你还要我付钱 |
[04:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:33] | No worries, sir. | 不必担心 先生 |
[04:35] | I can have the money tomorrow. | 我明天就拿给你 |
[04:37] | They really need to stop giving delivery girls drive-ons. | 他们真不应该允许外卖女孩驾驶 |
[04:41] | I’m actually Assistant Coordinator of Creature Upkeep. | 我是生物维护助理协调员 |
[04:57] | Ahoy, matey. | 你好啊 小伙伴 |
[05:00] | It seem to be pirate day once again, ya scurvy wench. | 你这个坏女巫 今天又调皮了 |
[05:05] | Don’t be late again | 别再迟到了 |
[05:06] | or Ava will give you another peg leg. | 不然艾娃会把你另一条腿也打残 |
[05:09] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[05:12] | Hey, Catch-a-Predator, what was that? | 变态 你在干嘛 |
[05:14] | Well, that, my fellow rebound artist, was flirting. | 复合大师 我那是在调情 |
[05:18] | Oh, Gary. That was not flirting. No. | 盖瑞 那不是调情 |
[05:21] | What do you mean? I mean, I made extended eye contact, | 你什么意思 我和她目光接触 |
[05:22] | picked up on some personal information, | 聊了一些私人话题 |
[05:24] | and then I negged her. | 还吐槽了她 |
[05:25] | All right, don’t tell me you’re falling for this, like, | 别跟我说你信这一套 |
[05:27] | Neanderthal misogynistic dating advice. | 尼安德特人直男癌式的泡妞指南 |
[05:29] | You’re a modern man surfing the sexual spectrum. | 你是一个苦恼于两性关系的现代男人 |
[05:32] | Just be cool and ask her out. | 爽快点 直接约她 |
[05:35] | Or, and I’m just spitballing here, | 或者 我就信口胡说了 |
[05:39] | you can ask her out for me. | 你帮我约她出来 |
[05:41] | This isn’t high school. | 这又不是在高中 |
[05:46] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:48] | High school’s a bit of a trigger word for me. | 提到”高中”就勾起我的噩梦 |
[05:51] | Wow. You are really broken. | 你确实是心理创伤了 |
[05:53] | Okay, look, I will… | 这样吧 我会 |
[05:57] | I’m not gonna ask her out. | 我不会约她出来 |
[05:58] | But I will do some recon. | 不过我会去打探些消息 |
[06:01] | You’ll be my time-bro wingman? | 你会做我的时间兄弟泡妞搭档吗 |
[06:02] | See, you do things like that, | 你老是做这种事 |
[06:04] | and it makes it very hard to help you, Gary. | 想要帮你可不容易 盖瑞 |
[06:06] | All right, Legends. | 好了 传奇们 |
[06:07] | Next stop, “N’awlins.” | 下一站”星噢尔良” |
[06:09] | We have a Fugitive serial killer, and it’s a weird one. | 我们有个连环杀手逃亡者 还是个怪咖 |
[06:12] | Yeah, it says here that all of the victims | 是啊 这里说所有的受害者 |
[06:13] | were wealthy blonde ladies | 都是金发富婆 |
[06:15] | stabbed to death inside their locked bedrooms. | 在反锁的卧室里被捅死 |
[06:18] | Spooky. | 真吓人 |
[06:18] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等下 等下 |
[06:19] | Blondes killed in locked rooms. | 金发富婆在反锁的室内被杀 |
[06:21] | That’s the MO of Mike the Spike. | 这是尖刺麦克的手法 |
[06:23] | Am I gonna find a murder board in your closet? | 我会不会在你衣柜里找到谋杀线索板 |
[06:25] | New Orleans is a crap town. | 新奥尔良是个烂城 |
[06:26] | Although anything’s better than that tush tickler. | 不过什么都比你那烦人玩意强 |
[06:29] | This? | 这个吗 |
[06:30] | Well, the cops pinned it | 警察认定是 |
[06:31] | on voodoo priestess Marie Laveau, | 巫毒女祭司玛利亚·拉沃 |
[06:33] | one of the only women of color with power living in 1856. | 生活在1856年唯一有法力的有色人种女性 |
[06:37] | Surprise, surprise. | 震惊啊 震惊 |
[06:38] | You stole my diary, weasel. | 你偷了我的日记 黄鼠狼 |
[06:39] | Oh, you mean the one that you nicked from my trunk? | 你是说你从我箱子里顺走的那个吗 |
[06:42] | That one, eh? | 是那一个对吧 |
[06:43] | Gentlemen. Gentlemen, gentlemen. | 先生们 先生们 先生们 |
[06:45] | I “Mustache” you both to calm down. | 我”以胡子名义”请你们冷静下 |
[06:47] | Get out of my way, | 别挡着我 |
[06:48] | otherwise I’ll knock that fur ball off your lip. | 不然我就把你嘴上那撇毛打掉 |
[06:50] | I confiscated the diary. | 我没收了日记 |
[06:51] | It’s Time Bureau property now. | 现在是时间调查局的财产了 |
[06:53] | Don’t worry, Rory. | 别担心 罗里 |
[06:54] | Garima will always be right where she belongs. | 格里玛会永远在她所属的地方 |
[06:56] | In your imagination. | 你的想象里 |
[06:58] | Garima… | 格里玛 |
[07:00] | Rory, look. | 罗里 听着 |
[07:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:03] | Ava was just doing her job, | 艾娃只是在做本职工作 |
[07:06] | which is exactly what the rest of us need to do. | 也正是我们其他人应该学习的 |
[07:09] | Ray, Mick, we’re gonna protect the Fugitive’s first victim, | 雷和米克 我们保护首个被逃亡者杀害的人 |
[07:12] | Miss Didi Charbonnet. | 狄迪·萧伯纳女士 |
[07:13] | She’s hosting a party this afternoon. | 她今天下午要办一个派对 |
[07:15] | John, I need you to talk to Laveau. | 约翰 我需要你去和拉沃聊聊 |
[07:17] | Find out how she’s mixed up in all this. | 查出她是怎么卷入这一切的 |
[07:18] | – I’ll go with him. – Yeah. | -我和他一起去 -好 |
[07:20] | I love me some voodoo. | 我可喜欢巫毒了 |
[07:22] | Great. Zari, you’re on their mission. | 很好 扎莉 你跟他们出任务 |
[07:24] | You can just say the B-team. | 你直接说二队就行了 |
[07:25] | No, there’s no… | 不 这里没有 |
[07:27] | There’s no such thing as B-team. | 这里没有所谓的二队 |
[07:30] | But there is such thing as an A-team. | 但是却有所谓的一队 |
[07:32] | Laissez les bons temps rouler! | 让好时光开始吧 |
[07:34] | 新奥尔良 1856年 | |
[07:44] | Belles calas, toutes chaudes! | 漂亮的头巾 大热门 |
[07:46] | Wow, this doesn’t even look like America. | 这里根本不像是美国啊 |
[07:48] | Oh, it’s not. | 确实不是 |
[07:49] | This is New Orleans, baby. | 这里可是新奥尔良 宝贝 |
[07:52] | You’ve been here before? | 你之前来过这里吗 |
[07:53] | After London, best city in the world. | 继伦敦之后 世上最棒的城市 |
[07:56] | I mean, just look at this hodgepodge of humanity. | 看看这人类的大染缸吧 |
[07:59] | It’s the perfect place to pick a face | 这里正适合随便选张脸 |
[08:00] | and just have some fun. | 然后尽情放纵 |
[08:11] | John? | 约翰 |
[08:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:15] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just, uh… | 没事没事 就只是… |
[08:17] | This city just brings back memories, is all. | 这城市激起了一些回忆 仅此而已 |
[08:35] | Monsieur Constantine. | 康斯坦丁先生 |
[08:37] | Would you come with me, please? | 你能跟我来一下吗 |
[08:40] | Yeah, I’m not really in the habit | 我可不习惯就这样 |
[08:41] | of going home with strangers, mate. | 跟着陌生人回家 伙计 |
[08:43] | At least not recently. | 最起码最近不是了 |
[08:49] | Not again. | 不会又来了吧 |
[09:01] | Oh, what… | 什么 |
[09:03] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[09:05] | This is not good. | 这可不好 |
[09:10] | Bloody New Orleans! | 该死的新奥尔良 |
[09:20] | Ah, Priestess Laveau. | 拉沃女祭司 |
[09:22] | Oh, cheers, love. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[09:23] | You saved me the trouble of finding you. | 你让我省了去找你的麻烦 |
[09:25] | That was a little bit theatrical, | 这搞得有点太夸张了 |
[09:27] | to be honest with you, but then again, | 说实话 不过 |
[09:28] | I do appreciate a flair for the dramatic. | 我确实喜欢来一点戏剧性 |
[09:31] | Arretez. | 停下 |
[09:35] | You have something of mine. | 你有属于我的东西 |
[09:37] | Oh, I have no idea what you’re on about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[09:40] | I felt its presence as soon as you arrived in New Orleans. | 你一到达新奥尔良我就感觉到了 |
[09:45] | This medallion honors Saint Marron, | 这枚勋章是纪念圣马龙的 |
[09:48] | the patron saint of runaway slaves. | 逃跑奴隶们的守护神 |
[09:51] | Now, what do you know about bondage, mon cher? | 现在 你对束缚有什么了解吗 亲爱的 |
[09:57] | Buy me a pint at the local pub, | 在本地酒吧给我买杯酒 |
[09:59] | and I’ll tell you all about it, love. | 我可以告诉你很多 亲爱的 |
[10:01] | You don’t have to say a thing. | 你什么都不需要说 |
[10:07] | I am back, and it is time | 我回来了 这一次 |
[10:09] | for me to cook you breakfast. | 轮到我来为你做早餐了 |
[10:11] | One full English coming up. | 英式早餐全餐马上来 |
[10:13] | Hey, Johnny. | 早啊 约翰 |
[10:19] | Dez, you, uh… | 戴兹 你… |
[10:21] | you have to leave town. | 你需要离开这里 |
[10:22] | This thing that’s after me, | 追我的这个东西 |
[10:25] | it’s no ordinary demon. | 不是普通的恶魔 |
[10:27] | This medallion has been in my family for generations. | 这勋章在我家里传了好几代 |
[10:30] | It’s imbued with a protection spell. | 上边附满了保护咒语 |
[10:33] | Take it, Johnny. | 拿去吧 约翰 |
[10:35] | As long as you promise | 只要你保证 |
[10:37] | to leave town. | 会离开这里 |
[10:40] | It’s just until I get this mess sorted out, all right? | 只要等到我把这里的麻烦解决掉 好吗 |
[10:43] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[10:50] | My great-great-grandson. | 我的曾曾孙 |
[10:53] | He must have loved you to give you my medallion. | 他一定很爱你才会给你这勋章 |
[10:57] | Did you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[11:07] | Does anyone have eyes on the Fugitive’s first victim? | 有人看到逃亡者的首个受害者了吗 |
[11:11] | Annoying blonde on the middle. | 中间那个烦人金发女 |
[11:12] | That’s Didi Charbonnet. | 那就是狄迪·萧伯纳 |
[11:15] | Good. Stay with her. | 很好 盯住她 |
[11:18] | According to Gideon, | 吉迪恩说 |
[11:19] | the murder is going to happen within the hour. | 谋杀会在一小时内发生 |
[11:21] | What kind of Fugitive stabs a woman? | 哪个逃亡者会跑去捅女人 |
[11:24] | I know a woman I could stab. | 我倒是有个想捅死的女人 |
[11:26] | Rhymes with Shava. | 和莎娃同尾韵 |
[11:28] | Rory, play nice. | 罗里 别惹事 |
[11:29] | Don’t worry, I can handle myself against the cretin. | 别担心 我知道怎么对抗白痴 |
[11:32] | Whatever, man-pants. | 随你便 男人裤 |
[11:35] | Look, I know you’re mad at Ava right now, | 我知道你现在很生艾娃的气 |
[11:37] | but she’s right. | 但她是对的 |
[11:38] | The diary is not a toy. | 那日记不是玩具 |
[11:39] | Garima helped me write. | 格里玛能帮我写作 |
[11:40] | Would you just try to be nice to her, please? | 你能对她好一点吗 求你了 |
[11:43] | For me? | 为了我 |
[11:46] | Guys, keep an eye on the creepy ginger by the door. | 各位 注意下门口猥琐的红发人 |
[11:51] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:52] | We have a possible Fugitive alert. | 发现疑似逃亡者的信号 |
[12:02] | Gideon, we can’t find John, and he’s not on comms. | 吉迪恩 找不到约翰 也联系不上他 |
[12:05] | Mr. Constantine has refused to wear his communications device. | 康斯坦丁先生拒绝戴通讯装置 |
[12:08] | Stupid blighter. | 真是个蠢货 |
[12:09] | However, Captain Lance requested I fabricate a tracker | 但兰斯船长要我在他每条内裤里 |
[12:12] | in every pair of his undershorts. | 都装上了追踪器 |
[12:13] | That cheeky little minx. | 真是个狡猾的小姑娘 |
[12:15] | Okay, great. | 好了 |
[12:16] | As soon as you trace him, send us his location. | 一追查到他 就把定位发过来 |
[12:20] | Tell me what happened to my Desmond. | 我的戴兹蒙德怎么了 |
[12:22] | A demon. | 恶魔 |
[12:24] | Neron. | 尼禄 |
[12:27] | Dez was collateral damage. | 戴兹是间接受害者 |
[12:29] | Just go ahead and curse me, all right? | 快诅咒我吧 |
[12:31] | ‘Cause I bloody deserve it. | 因为我罪有应得 |
[12:33] | Why would I curse the man | 我为什么要诅咒 |
[12:34] | who could save the last of my line? | 能拯救我最后一支血脉的人呢 |
[12:36] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[12:38] | Dez is gone. | 戴兹不在了 |
[12:40] | No amount of magic can bring him back. | 没有魔法可以救回他 |
[12:44] | Save my kin. | 救回我的血脉 |
[12:48] | Let him go! | 放了他 |
[12:49] | Hey, hey, that’s a nice rescue, loves, | 来得很及时 亲爱的们 |
[12:51] | but, uh, Priestess Laveau and I were just, uh, | 我和女祭司拉沃刚刚 |
[12:54] | just having a little chat, weren’t we? | 正聊得兴起呢 是吧 |
[12:55] | Now to our business. | 说正事吧 |
[12:58] | Have you sensed any other magic in your city | 你有察觉到城里的魔法吗 |
[12:59] | besides my own and theirs? | 除了我和她们的魔法 |
[13:01] | I’ve sensed a spirit. A Dybbuk. | 我察觉到了一个鬼魂 一个恶灵 |
[13:05] | And, like you, from another time. | 和你一样 来自不同的时代 |
[13:07] | What’s a Dybbuk? | 恶灵是什么 |
[13:08] | It’s the dislocated soul of a dead person. | 是死者漂泊无依的灵魂 |
[13:10] | Someone so wicked that their spirit never crossed over. | 是极恶之人无法超度的灵魂 |
[13:13] | Sara? I don’t think he’s a Fugitive. | 莎拉 我觉得他不是逃亡者 |
[13:15] | I think this guy’s just looking for the bathroom. | 我想这人只是在找厕所 |
[13:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:44] | This doll… | 这个玩偶 |
[13:46] | is going to kill my mama. | 要杀了我妈妈 |
[13:51] | This doll? | 这个玩偶 |
[13:55] | Sara, is it possible | 莎拉 有没有可能 |
[13:57] | that our Fugitive killer is a possessed doll? | 逃亡者杀手是个被附身的玩偶 |
[13:59] | Horror Movie 101. | 恐怖电影入门 |
[14:02] | Well, hello, dolly. | 你好 小玩偶 |
[14:12] | Wrong doll, ya dick! | 找错玩偶了 混蛋 |
[14:15] | Well, we’d best be going, then. | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[14:17] | If we don’t catch this Dybbuk | 如果抓不住恶灵 |
[14:18] | then the good people of New Orleans | 新奥尔良的好人们就会 |
[14:20] | will blame you for its mayhem. | 把它造成的骚乱怪到你头上 |
[14:21] | I believe… | 我想 |
[14:24] | this belongs to you, Monsieur Constantine. | 这个是你的 康斯坦丁先生 |
[14:32] | Guys, this Fugitive we’re looking for is an evil spirit. | 各位 我们要找的逃亡者是一个邪灵 |
[14:36] | Crap. | 惨了 |
[14:37] | Damn it, Ray, where the hell are you? | 该死 雷 你在哪里 |
[14:44] | Ray? | 雷 |
[14:50] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[14:56] | Sara, any sign of the Fugitive? | 莎拉 有发现逃亡者吗 |
[14:58] | I think we may have a Chucky situation here. | 我们好像遇到鬼娃恰吉了 |
[15:02] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:03] | I reckon the Dybbuk is in a doll. | 应该是说恶灵是个玩偶 |
[15:05] | Rory, Ava, Sara needs backup. | 罗里 艾娃 去支援莎拉 |
[15:07] | A word. | 有话跟你说 |
[15:08] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[15:10] | You, uh, still want your powers back, yeah? | 你还是想找回法力 对吧 |
[15:13] | Come on then. | 那跟我来 |
[15:16] | All right. Come on, big guy. | 好了 起来 大块头 |
[15:18] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[15:19] | Oh, I had the weirdest dream. | 我做了个超诡异的梦 |
[15:21] | I dreamed that I was attacked by a…doll! | 我梦到被一个玩偶袭击 |
[15:28] | I’m gonna kill you, Goldilocks! | 我要杀了你 金发妞 |
[15:42] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[15:47] | Still moving. Kill it! | 还在动 干掉 |
[15:48] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[15:50] | We need to question it and find out if it’s really Mike the Spike. | 我们得审问它 看是不是真正的尖刺麦克 |
[15:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:55] | Your worst nightmare. | 你最可怕的噩梦 |
[16:11] | Aloha. I brought you some meat. | 你好 我带了些肉给你 |
[16:21] | My cut. | 这个破洞啊 |
[16:23] | I stupidly ran my bike straight into this guy’s car door. | 我很蠢地骑着自行车撞上了别人的车门 |
[16:27] | No. | 不 |
[16:28] | No, he didn’t look before he opened the car door. | 没 他开门时没观察周围 |
[16:32] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[16:33] | I shouldn’t have to pay, but… | 我不该赔钱的 但是 |
[16:35] | I don’t want to lose the world’s best job. | 我不想丢了世上最好的工作 |
[16:40] | You’re a really good listener, you know that? | 你真的很擅长倾听 知道吗 |
[16:48] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[16:58] | Did someone hurt you? | 有人伤害你了吗 |
[17:13] | So how does helping you make me a shapeshifter again? | 我帮你怎么会让我还是变形者 |
[17:15] | Well, it’s simple, really. | 其实很简单 |
[17:16] | If I never meet Desmond, | 如果我没遇到戴兹蒙德 |
[17:18] | then this demon scum that’s after me doesn’t hurt him, | 冲我来的恶魔就伤害不到他 |
[17:21] | which means that my guilt-ridden ass | 意味着我不会怀着愧疚 |
[17:22] | never joins the Legends and doesn’t turn up to London | 加入传奇们 就不会跑到伦敦 |
[17:24] | to give you a magical lobotomy. | 给你用魔法做额叶切除 |
[17:25] | – Now– – Simple. | -现在 -是很简单啊 |
[17:26] | Now, the me from five months ago | 五个月前的我 |
[17:29] | is having a drink in there. | 正在那里喝酒 |
[17:30] | Now, I’ll recognize you as Amaya. | 我会认出你是阿玛雅 |
[17:31] | All you have to do is play the part, all right? | 扮演好你的角色 行吗 |
[17:34] | American accent, stick up my bum, | 美国腔 严格要求 |
[17:36] | and in love with Nate. | 爱着内特 |
[17:36] | Do me a favor, just– | 帮个忙 |
[17:38] | make sure I get out of there before I meet Dez, all right? | 一定要让我在遇到戴兹前离开那里 好吗 |
[17:40] | – All right. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[17:41] | I’ll meet you back on the jumpship, John-O. | 在逃生舰等你 小约翰 |
[17:44] | All right, Charlie-O. | 好 小查莉 |
[17:46] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[17:53] | John? | 约翰 |
[17:55] | As I live and breathe. | 真没想到 |
[17:55] | Amaya. | 阿玛雅 |
[17:57] | – Nice bonnet, love. – Thank you. | -发型很帅啊 亲爱的 -谢了 |
[17:59] | Last I heard you were in, uh, Zambesi. | 上次听说你还在赞比西 |
[18:02] | So where’s Nate and the rest of the crew, then? | 内特和其他人在哪 |
[18:04] | Oh, Nate, my boyfriend. | 内特 我男友 |
[18:05] | And my crazy gang of best friends. | 还有我那群疯狂的死党 |
[18:08] | Oh, it is such a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[18:10] | – Right. – But a really good one. | -好吧 -但很精彩 |
[18:11] | How about I tell you all about it | 不如边喝霞多丽 |
[18:13] | over a glass of chardonnay? | 边跟你讲吧 |
[18:14] | Chardonnay, eh? | 霞多丽啊 |
[18:16] | All right, barkeep! | 好 酒保 |
[18:17] | Uh, no, no, not here. | 不在这里喝 |
[18:18] | I–I know a better place. | 我知道个更棒的地方 |
[18:20] | All right, well, you owe me dinner. | 那好 你欠我一顿晚饭 |
[18:22] | That is a fair price. | 没问题 |
[18:24] | All right, go on. | 好 走 |
[18:27] | Order up! | 上菜了 |
[18:36] | Hey, Mona. | 蒙娜 |
[18:37] | How’s life? Liking the Time Bureau? | 最近怎么样 喜欢时间调查局吗 |
[18:39] | Settling in? Dating anyone? | 习惯吗 有和人约会吗 |
[18:41] | Uh, good, great, yes. | 很好 很不错 |
[18:45] | I mean, there is someone. | 是有心仪的人 |
[18:48] | Lay it on Nate. | 跟内特说说 |
[18:50] | I think it might be inappropriate. | 我觉得这可能不太合规矩 |
[18:52] | ‘Cause I work here. | 因为我在这里上班 |
[18:53] | And he’s here too? | 他也在这里吗 |
[18:56] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:58] | Yeah, I think I know who you’re talking about, | 我想我知道你说的是谁 |
[19:00] | and trust me, he has a crush on you too. | 相信我 他对你也有意思 |
[19:02] | He does? | 是吗 |
[19:04] | I swore I was just imagining it. | 我一直觉得是我想多了 |
[19:07] | We don’t even, like, speak the same language. | 我们的交流方式都不在一条线上 |
[19:10] | Well, he does have a unique way of expressing himself. | 他的自我表达的方式确实很独特 |
[19:15] | I’m afraid people would think it was weird. | 我恐怕大家会觉得很奇怪 |
[19:17] | I mean, that hair. | 那种发型 |
[19:18] | Well, he just needs the right product. | 他只是需要正确的美发产品 |
[19:21] | What about the man meat? | 那关于肉棒的事呢 |
[19:25] | Um, well, what– what about it? | 那个怎么了 |
[19:27] | I think he’s, you know… | 我觉得他 你知道的 |
[19:30] | had some. | 吃过一些 |
[19:31] | It wouldn’t surprise me. | 我觉得很正常啊 |
[19:32] | I mean, it’s 2018. I don’t judge. | 现在是2018年 我不带有色眼光看人 |
[19:35] | Mm, I should probably forget about it. | 我觉得还是算了吧 |
[19:38] | No. Carpe datum. | 别啊 把握时机 |
[19:40] | What do you got to lose? | 你有什么损失呢 |
[19:41] | My job. | 我的工作 |
[19:42] | I will make sure you’re not fired for following your heart. | 我保证他们不会因为你追寻内心而开除你 |
[19:46] | Okay. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我会去做 |
[19:49] | I’m gonna let him know how I feel. | 我要让他知道我的感受 |
[19:55] | One thing I learned from the Chucky movies | 我在《鬼娃恰吉》电影中学到的一件事 |
[19:56] | is the doll always comes back. | 就是鬼娃娃总是阴魂不散 |
[20:00] | Gideon, how’s the timeline? | 吉迪恩 时间线怎么样了 |
[20:01] | History is on track, | 历史恢复正轨 |
[20:02] | and Marie Laveau lived a long and celebrated life, | 玛利亚·拉沃一生长寿 名扬天下 |
[20:05] | inspiring an Emmy-nominated portrayal | 激发了获得艾美奖提名的演出 |
[20:06] | by Angela Bassett. | 扮演者安吉拉·贝塞特 |
[20:07] | See? Rory killed the Dybbuk. | 看到没 罗里干掉了恶灵 |
[20:09] | Which is unfortunate | 真是倒霉 |
[20:10] | because now I have to explain to Mr. Heywood | 因为我现在必须向海伍德先生解释 |
[20:12] | why I’m bringing him a seared doll | 为什么我带回给他的是烧焦娃娃 |
[20:14] | instead of a magical creature. | 而不是魔法生物 |
[20:15] | Well, at least we get to find out why they call it the Big Easy. | 至少我们知道了人们为什么叫这里”大快活” |
[20:20] | Did you happen to notice that Rory robbed that party blind? | 你有没有注意到罗里在晚宴上瞎抢东西 |
[20:23] | I believe it. | 这我相信 |
[20:24] | I don’t understand why you enable his bad behavior. | 我不明白你为什么纵容他这种恶劣行径 |
[20:26] | At the Bureau, we would fire people for lesser offenses. | 在局里 就算是轻微犯罪也要解雇的 |
[20:29] | Well, at the Bureau, | 在局里 |
[20:31] | you don’t have to eat, drink, and sleep with your team. | 你不必吃 不必喝 也不必和队员一起睡 |
[20:34] | Point taken. | 我懂你的意思 |
[20:34] | It’s just… this is supposed to be | 只是行动应该 |
[20:36] | a professional operation, babe. | 专业一点 宝贝 |
[20:38] | Look, deep down, Rory’s a good guy. | 你看 在心底 罗里是个好人 |
[20:40] | And, honestly, a friend. | 而且说实话 是个朋友 |
[20:41] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[20:42] | You run your team, I’ll run mine. | 你我各自负责自己的团队 |
[20:44] | – Thank you. – Speaking of, I should get back to the Bureau. | -谢谢 -说到这个 我应该回局里一趟 |
[20:47] | How ’bout you stay for dinner? | 你留下来吃晚饭怎么样 |
[20:50] | I could use a shower. | 我可以洗个澡 |
[20:53] | It’s not like that thing’s going anywhere. | 反正这东西又不会跑 |
[21:16] | So? When are these changes to history gonna set in? | 那这些历史的改变什么时候会开始 |
[21:18] | ‘Cause you know I’ve got some big plans. | 因为我有几个大计划 |
[21:20] | I’m actually thinking of Vegas first. | 我在想先去去拉斯维加斯 |
[21:22] | Well, time takes a moment to cement, | 时间线需要时间来巩固 |
[21:24] | or so I’m told enough by Sara. | 这个莎拉和我说得够多的了 |
[21:25] | But don’t worry, love, | 但是别担心 亲爱的 |
[21:27] | we’ll have you shapeshifting again in no time. | 我们很快会再让你变身的 |
[21:46] | John-O? You all good? | 约翰 你没事吧 |
[21:49] | We stopped me from meeting Dez tonight, | 今晚我们阻止了我遇到戴兹 |
[21:51] | but now I meet him a few days later instead. | 但是几天后我还是会遇到他 |
[21:53] | We have to go back. | 我们得回去 |
[21:54] | I’m afraid returning to New Orleans | 我恐怕回到新奥尔良 |
[21:55] | is impossible, Mr. Constantine. | 是不可能的 康斯坦丁先生 |
[21:57] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[21:59] | Because I know you two are up to something. | 因为我知道你们俩在计划些什么 |
[22:01] | And as much as I hate babysitting, | 虽然我讨厌看管人 |
[22:03] | I hate being played even more. | 但我更讨厌有人耍我 |
[22:05] | Gideon, bring them back to the Waverider. | 吉迪恩 把他们带回乘波号 |
[22:07] | They have some serious explaining to do. | 他们需要好好地解释一番 |
[22:19] | Here’s one thing you need to understand, | 有一件事你要明白 |
[22:22] | is that I don’t go in for all that love crap. | 我是不会陷入爱河什么的 |
[22:24] | Romance is for little girls crying into their pillows, | 只有小女生才为浪漫爱情在枕头上哭泣 |
[22:27] | not for the devious tosser like me who knows the score. | 而像我这种知情的狡猾之人是不会这样的 |
[22:31] | But then… | 但是 |
[22:33] | six months ago, I met him. | 六个月前 我遇到了他 |
[22:36] | Desmond. | 德斯蒙德 |
[22:39] | And that first night was like a second line | 第一晚就像是游行乐队一样 |
[22:42] | had marched into my useless heart | 闯入了我冷漠枯竭的心 |
[22:43] | and breathed some life into it again. | 令它又再次拥有的活力 |
[22:47] | Desmond knew who I was, | 德斯蒙德知道我的身份 |
[22:48] | exactly what I’d done, and… | 我做过的事 但是 |
[22:50] | he didn’t care. | 他不在乎 |
[22:52] | So I was all in. | 所以我全身心投入 |
[22:53] | Rented an apartment. | 租了一间公寓 |
[22:55] | And then this demon shows up. | 然后这个恶魔出现了 |
[22:59] | Neron. | 尼禄 |
[23:01] | Wanted me to help him usurp the triumvirate ruling hell. | 想我帮他夺取三巨头掌管的地狱 |
[23:04] | Well, he must have had something on you to expect that. | 他肯定是有你的把柄才会提出这种要求吧 |
[23:07] | The deed to my soul. | 我的灵魂契约 |
[23:09] | When I die, the bastard owns me. | 等我死了 那混蛋就能掌控我了 |
[23:12] | And he’s already worked out lots of… | 他已经想出了很多 |
[23:15] | excruciating torments for yours truly in the inferno. | 在地狱里折磨我的招术 |
[23:19] | So, naturally, I told Neron to piss off. | 所以我理所当然地叫尼禄滚蛋 |
[23:21] | Naturally. | 理所当然 |
[23:23] | I begged Dez to run. | 我求戴兹快逃 |
[23:26] | I knew that Neron would use him against me. | 我知道尼禄会利用他来对付我 |
[23:32] | Johnny? | 约翰 |
[23:43] | The bloody fool didn’t listen. | 那傻瓜不听我的话 |
[23:46] | So Neron… | 所以因为我 |
[23:48] | dragged Dez to hell because of me. | 尼禄把戴兹拖进了地狱 |
[23:52] | I didn’t think there was a way I could save him. | 当时我想不出办法救他 |
[23:54] | That’s the thing about time travel, right? | 这就是时间旅行的好处 |
[23:56] | There’s always a way. | 总是会有解决办法 |
[23:59] | I joined the Legends thinking I could outrun my guilt, | 我加入传奇 以为我可以逃避我的内疚 |
[24:02] | but being back in New Orleans, I realize… | 但是回到新奥尔良 我才发现 |
[24:05] | I was just taking the coward’s way out. | 我只是像懦夫一样在逃避 |
[24:09] | So I had to save him. | 所以我必须要救他 |
[24:12] | So. | 那么 |
[24:13] | Now that you, uh, know what we was up to, | 你现在知道我们的计划了 |
[24:15] | do you mind explaining why it didn’t work? | 要不要解释一下为什么改变不了呢 |
[24:18] | Some points in history are fixed. | 历史的一些时间点是无法改变的 |
[24:20] | Maybe John and Desmond were supposed to meet. | 也许约翰和德斯蒙德注定要相遇 |
[24:25] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:27] | I’m gonna do everything I can | 我会尽全力找到空子 |
[24:29] | to find a loophole to save Desmond | 既能拯救德斯蒙德 |
[24:31] | and keep history intact. | 又能保持历史的完整性 |
[24:34] | You do that, love. | 去做吧 亲爱的 |
[24:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:54] | An unscheduled visit. | 现在不是探视时间 |
[24:57] | It’s good to see you too. | 我也很高兴能见到你 |
[25:01] | I brought you something. | 我带了东西给你 |
[25:09] | “O–o mona… | 我叫 |
[25:12] | ko’u inoa Mona.” | 我叫蒙娜 |
[25:19] | O wai kou inoa? | 你叫什么 |
[25:24] | Konane. | 科南 |
[25:27] | Konane. | 科南 |
[25:32] | “Shining like the moon.” | “像月亮一样闪耀” |
[25:35] | That’s a really pretty name. | 真是个美丽的名字 |
[25:44] | Mona. | 蒙娜 |
[25:48] | Yep. Yep. | 对 对 |
[25:51] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[25:57] | E holo a huna! | [夏威夷语] |
[25:58] | A huna! | [夏威夷语] |
[26:00] | Well, “A huna”… | “啊胡娜” |
[26:02] | “Run and hide.” | “快藏起来” |
[26:04] | Is someone coming? | 是有人要来吗 |
[26:10] | Mona. | 蒙娜 |
[26:21] | 2018年 新奥尔良 | |
[26:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:45] | Is someone there? | 有人吗 |
[27:11] | Compelling story back there. | 你刚刚讲的故事真吸引人 |
[27:13] | Still, you’re hardly the kind of guy to open up, | 不过 你不是那种容易敞开心扉的人 |
[27:16] | unless, of course, you were stalling. | 除非你在拖延时间 |
[27:19] | Well, you see, | 你看 |
[27:21] | magic has rules, just like time travel, | 魔法和时间旅行一样都有规则 |
[27:23] | and I just so happen to write the book | 我只是碰巧写了一本可以 |
[27:25] | on breaking them. | 打破规则的书 |
[27:26] | So, if meeting Desmond is a fixed point in time, | 如果说遇见德斯蒙德是个固定的节点 |
[27:29] | then I need to go back to after I met him. | 那就得穿越回我遇到他之后的时间 |
[27:31] | Stop him from falling for me. | 阻止他爱上我 |
[27:33] | That’s how I save Desmond’s life. | 这就是我救德斯蒙德的方法 |
[27:35] | History be bloody damned. | 去他妈的历史 |
[27:56] | Well, you went all-out. | 你真是竭尽全力了 |
[28:00] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[28:01] | Leaving. | 正要走 |
[28:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:04] | Wait. Both of you. | 等等 你们两个 |
[28:06] | Please look. | 拜托看看 |
[28:08] | I roasted a roast. | 我烤了肉 |
[28:13] | Technically, Captain, I fabricated– | 严格来说 船长 是我合成的… |
[28:15] | Shut up, Gideon. | 闭嘴 吉迪恩 |
[28:16] | Ava, you are my love, | 艾娃 你是我的爱人 |
[28:22] | and Mick, you are my family, | 米克 你是我的家人 |
[28:23] | and it would mean the world to me | 你们两个要是愿意试着好好相处的话 |
[28:25] | if both of you would try to get along. | 对我来说意义重大 |
[28:31] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[28:35] | So I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[28:38] | maybe you two could find some common ground. | 或许你们两个能找到一些共同点 |
[28:41] | For example… | 比如说… |
[28:42] | Ava, you love to read. | 艾娃 你喜欢读书 |
[28:45] | Mick here is an author. | 米克是一位作家 |
[28:46] | Well, that’s something. | 真了不起 |
[28:48] | Though I would be shocked if his novel | 他小说里怕不是充满了 |
[28:49] | wasn’t sexist and derivative. | 性别歧视和模仿痕迹 |
[28:52] | It is. | 没错 |
[28:53] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[28:55] | Mick, you love to eat. | 米克 你喜欢美食 |
[28:56] | Ava is a fantastic baker. | 艾娃厨艺一流 |
[28:58] | She makes one mean snickerdoodle. | 她做的肉桂饼干超好吃 |
[29:00] | Fancy sugar cookies. | 花哨的糖霜饼干而已 |
[29:02] | Snickerdoodles are actually completely different. | 肉桂饼干可完全不一样 |
[29:04] | It’s a cream of tartar base, but… | 它是以塔塔酱为主 但是… |
[29:05] | – Garbage cookies. – That’s rich, | -垃圾饼干 -真讽刺 |
[29:07] | coming from a man who’s so lacking in personal hygiene | 讲这话的人是个不注意个人卫生 |
[29:10] | that he had to resort to sleeping with | 可怜到只能跑去和 |
[29:11] | a three-breasted alien sex toy. | 三乳外星性爱玩具乱搞 |
[29:13] | Well, at least Garima isn’t a clone. | 至少格里玛不是克隆人 |
[29:17] | Only I get to use the C word. | 只有我才能说那个词 |
[29:19] | Too far, Mick. Too far. | 够了 米克 过分了 |
[29:21] | Why do you get to have a fake girlfriend, | 为什么你能有个假人女朋友 |
[29:23] | and I don’t? | 我就不行 |
[29:30] | Clone. | 克隆人 |
[29:31] | Dick. | 蠢货 |
[29:45] | Any luck? | 有好消息吗 |
[29:45] | I’m sorry, John. | 抱歉 约翰 |
[29:47] | Sometimes with history, if you change one thing, | 在历史上 若是你改变一件事 |
[29:49] | it creates a whole domino effect. | 会引发多米诺效应 |
[29:52] | It’s all right. | 好吧 |
[29:53] | Listen, I… | 听着 我… |
[29:55] | I get being tempted | 我明白想要 |
[29:57] | to save someone you love. | 拯救自己所爱之人的心情 |
[30:00] | The anger and frustration. | 那种愤怒和沮丧 |
[30:02] | It’s… | 真是… |
[30:05] | John? | 约翰 |
[30:07] | Yep. | 在 |
[30:08] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[30:09] | I–I’d rather not. | 还是不要了吧 |
[30:18] | That is the last time that I try that. | 这是我最后一次做这种事了 |
[30:20] | I thought you couldn’t… | 我还以为你不能… |
[30:22] | You know what, it doesn’t matter. | 你知道吗 这不重要 |
[30:24] | Where is John? | 约翰在哪里 |
[30:49] | The last time we did something like this, | 上次我们这么做时 |
[30:51] | we almost destroyed the entire world. | 差点毁了整个世界 |
[30:52] | All right, all right. Okay, enough. | 行 行 好了 够了 |
[30:54] | How are you planning to find John? | 你打算怎么找到约翰 |
[30:56] | Well, his tracker… | 他的追踪器… |
[30:57] | – Which you told him about. – Yep. | -你告诉他了 -对 |
[30:59] | Old John-O’s changing history commando. | 老约翰独闯龙潭改变历史去了 |
[31:02] | You know, I understand why John’s being | 你知道吗 我理解约翰为什么 |
[31:03] | so colossally stupid, but what’s your excuse? | 要做这种傻事 但是你有什么借口 |
[31:08] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[31:10] | What? | 什么 |
[31:11] | Look, every time that I shapeshift, | 我每次变形 |
[31:13] | it’s like I’m born all over again. | 都像是重获新生 |
[31:15] | But stuck in this body | 但是困在这个身体里 |
[31:17] | for the first time in centuries, | 这还是这几个世纪以来头一次 |
[31:19] | I’m getting older. | 我在变老 |
[31:20] | But if John saves Desmond, | 但是如果约翰救了戴兹蒙德 |
[31:22] | then he never joins the Legends, | 那他就不会加入传奇 |
[31:24] | and I’m immortal again. | 那我就能再次永生了 |
[31:25] | Let me get this straight. | 让我理一理 |
[31:27] | You helped John risk | 你帮约翰冒着 |
[31:29] | a catastrophic rupture to history | 会导致历史灾难性断裂的风险 |
[31:31] | because you’re afraid of aging? | 只是因为害怕变老 |
[31:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:35] | Maybe John succeeds and you go | 或许约翰能成功 |
[31:37] | on your immortal, merry way. | 让你开心地重获永生 |
[31:41] | But if he fails, | 但是如果他失败了 |
[31:42] | I will personally make sure | 我会亲自保证 |
[31:44] | you spend the rest of your short, dreary, human life | 让你短暂枯燥的余生 |
[31:48] | in the deepest, darkest prison cell | 都在时间调查局 |
[31:50] | the Bureau has to offer. | 最深 最黑暗的监牢里度过 |
[32:29] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[32:37] | Look, I’m–I’m sorry. This is my fault. | 对不起 都是我的错 |
[32:39] | I shouldn’t have forced it on you and Mick. | 我不该强迫你和米克 |
[32:41] | No. He was just stating a fact, you know. | 不 他只是在说事实 |
[32:43] | I am a…clone. | 我是个 克隆人 |
[32:47] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 没关系 |
[32:49] | Sometimes I just wish I could | 有时候我就希望 |
[32:51] | be more like you and the Legends, you know. | 能更像你们传奇 |
[32:52] | Loosen up. I… | 能放开点 |
[32:58] | When did that happen? | 那是什么时候变成这样的 |
[32:59] | What? | 什么 |
[33:01] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[33:02] | I’ll get a broom. | 我去拿个扫把 |
[33:03] | Ava, wait. | 艾娃 等等 |
[33:06] | Are those tiny little footprints? | 这些是小脚印吗 |
[33:10] | The Dybbuk is alive. | 恶灵还活着 |
[33:19] | What? | 什么 |
[33:23] | Okay, we shouldn’t split up. | 我们不能分开行动 |
[33:24] | Classic horror-movie mistake. | 恐怖电影的经典错误 |
[33:25] | Well, we’re not exactly helpless. | 我们也没那么没用 |
[33:28] | Fine. I’ll go fix Gideon. | 好吧 我去把吉迪恩修好 |
[33:29] | And I’m gonna go catch a serial killer! | 我去把那个连环杀手捉出来 |
[33:31] | You are way too excited about this. | 你有点太兴奋了 |
[33:55] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[33:57] | 未知联系人 “接电话 约翰” | |
[34:08] | John. | 约翰 |
[34:09] | How the bloody hell did you find me? | 你他妈怎么找到我的 |
[34:11] | John, you have to stop this. | 约翰 你得停手 |
[34:13] | If Desmond isn’t dragged to hell | 如果戴兹蒙德没被送到地狱去 |
[34:14] | and you don’t join the Legends, | 你又不和传奇一起行动 |
[34:15] | the effects could be cataclysmic. | 可能会有一系列连锁反应 |
[34:16] | Neron didn’t drag Dez to hell. | 尼禄没把戴兹送去地狱 |
[34:19] | I did. | 是我 |
[34:21] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[34:22] | When I told Dez to run, he went behind my back. | 我让戴兹跑路 他瞒着我 |
[34:24] | Made a deal to protect me. | 做了个交易来保护我 |
[34:25] | In exchange for sparing my life, | 以此换我一条命 |
[34:27] | Dez had to bind his soul to Neron’s. | 戴兹把灵魂和尼禄绑在一起了 |
[34:31] | I couldn’t send Neron to hell | 不把戴兹一起送去地狱 |
[34:32] | without sending Dez down with him. | 我就拿尼禄没办法 |
[34:34] | Johnny? | 约翰 |
[34:37] | Johnny. | 约翰 |
[34:39] | Johnny! | 约翰 |
[34:47] | No! | 不 |
[35:11] | I killed the man I loved, and for what? | 我亲手杀了自己爱的男人 为了什么 |
[35:13] | To buy New Orleans a little more time? | 给新奥尔良多争取点时间吗 |
[35:16] | Neron needs souls to take over hell, | 尼禄需要灵魂来接管地狱 |
[35:17] | and mark my words, he is coming back to Earth to get them. | 记住我的话 他要来地球索命了 |
[35:21] | John, we can help you. | 约翰 我们可以帮你 |
[35:22] | Yeah, spare the team bit, all right? | 团队合作的话就省省吧 |
[35:24] | I work alone. | 我是单干的 |
[35:32] | – You back already? – Yeah. | -你这么早就回来了 -对 |
[35:34] | Dez, I’m, ah, back already. | 戴兹 我已经回来了 |
[35:39] | Hey, Johnny. | 约翰 |
[35:43] | Hey, Dez. | 戴兹 |
[35:46] | I’m gonna get some clothes on. | 我去穿件衣服 |
[36:05] | It’s dead. | 它已经死了 |
[36:09] | The Dybbuk must have found another vessel. | 恶灵肯定是找到了别的身体 |
[36:10] | Is there another doll on the ship somewhere, Rory? | 船上还有别的娃娃吗 罗里 |
[36:16] | What the hell was that? | 那他妈怎么回事 |
[36:18] | Block the exit. | 把出口封死 |
[36:29] | Okay, so whatever it is, it has tiny little feet, | 不管是什么 它有一双小脚 |
[36:30] | so it’s not that big. | 所以体型不会大 |
[36:39] | Ya dumb blonde! | 金发蠢妞 |
[36:41] | It’s not size that matters, | 大小不是关键 |
[36:43] | it’s how you use it! | 如何使用才是关键 |
[36:55] | Professor Stein? | 斯泰因教授 |
[36:56] | No! It’s Mikey, you dick! | 不 是麦克 你个蠢货 |
[37:02] | Here. | 来 |
[37:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:11] | Where is he? | 他去哪里了 |
[37:17] | It really is Mike the Spike. | 真的是尖刺麦克 |
[37:32] | Stop! | 住手 |
[37:34] | Where are you taking him? | 你们要带他去哪 |
[37:36] | – You. – I am the Assistant Coordinator of Creature Upkeep. | -是你 -我是生物维护助理协调员 |
[37:39] | It’s my job to take care of magical beings. | 照顾魔法生物是我的职责 |
[37:42] | – Not for long. – Let him go! | -现在不是了 -放了他 |
[37:44] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[37:52] | Konane, no! | 科南 不要 |
[38:04] | You have to go. | 你得离开 |
[38:06] | They’ll kill you… | 他们会杀了你的 |
[38:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:28] | – Mike’s up there. – Mike the Spike? | -麦克在上面 -尖刺麦克 |
[38:30] | Yeah, and he’s found a new vessel. | 对 他找到新的身体了 |
[38:31] | Much, much worse. | 非常 非常棘手 |
[38:33] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[38:36] | What could be worse than a creepy antebellum doll? | 还有什么能比战前玩偶更棘手的 |
[38:45] | Where are the eggs? | 鸡蛋在哪里呢 |
[38:46] | Thought you said you were gonna cook. | 不是说你要做饭吗 |
[38:47] | Yeah, I changed my mind. | 对 我改主意了 |
[38:50] | I’ll finish getting dressed, and we can go out to eat. | 我穿好我们就出去吃 |
[38:53] | You know, it’s, uh… | 那个… |
[38:55] | it’s not about the breakfast, Dez. | 说的不是早饭 戴兹 |
[39:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:03] | I see what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么了 |
[39:04] | You know what your problem is, Johnny? | 你知道你问题出在哪吗 约翰 |
[39:06] | You don’t think you deserve to be happy. | 你觉得你不配幸福 |
[39:08] | Dez, your feelings for me are a bloody lie, all right? | 戴兹 你对我的感觉就是个骗局 |
[39:12] | See, I just wanted to get you into my bed, | 我只是想把你骗上床 |
[39:15] | but I couldn’t be bothered to put the work in, so… | 但是我不想投入那么多精力 所以 |
[39:18] | I used a love spell on you. | 我对你施了真爱魔法 |
[39:21] | This a joke? | 这是个笑话吗 |
[39:23] | Afraid not, mate. | 恐怕不是 |
[39:28] | I really care about you. | 我真的很在乎你 |
[39:31] | If there’s something going on in your life, | 如果是你生活上出了什么问题 |
[39:32] | just be honest with me. | 跟我说实话就好 |
[39:34] | Yeah, do you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[39:34] | This thing between us? It isn’t real. | 我们之间的事 都不是真的 |
[39:36] | It never was. It doesn’t exist. | 一直都不是 从没存在过 |
[39:41] | I put myself out there like this, | 我勇敢地站出来了 |
[39:42] | and you’re playing games? | 你就是玩玩而已 |
[39:44] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[39:46] | Yeah, you’re right. I should. | 对 你说得对 我该走了 |
[39:49] | But this… | 但这… |
[39:52] | this thing between us? | 我们之间的事情 |
[39:56] | This was real, Johnny. | 这些是真的 约翰 |
[40:18] | Sara, do you read me? | 莎拉 你收到了吗 |
[40:19] | John’s done something awful. | 约翰闯了大祸了 |
[40:20] | Well, he hasn’t done anything yet. | 他还什么都没干呢 |
[40:22] | I’m still stuck in this form. | 我还是被困在这副躯体里 |
[40:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[40:51] | Guys! Guys, guys, guys! | 兄弟们 兄弟们 |
[40:52] | I have a real emergency here. | 我有紧急情况 |
[40:57] | Marty! | 马蒂 |
[41:02] | Die, you putz! | 去死吧 你个笨蛋 |
[41:04] | I hate puppets! | 我讨厌玩偶 |
[41:08] | Suck my– | 食我大… |
[41:32] | Blast… | 炸了 |
[41:36] | Oi, Z! Check this out! | Z 快看 |
[41:38] | I got my powers back! | 我的法力又回来了 |
[41:40] | Don’t be mad, I’m myself again. | 别生气 我又变成我自己了 |
[41:49] | Where’s Zari? | 扎莉去哪了 |
[41:55] | Zari? | 扎莉 |
[41:58] | Oh, blimey. | 我的妈呀 |